PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

Blitz22
10-31-20, 10:37
I'm thinking about taking a drive by the stroll today for my first time. Hopefully I will see Michelle or someone worth it. Any advice.

Thanks guys.

WillyBrooks
10-31-20, 17:55
I was near Waterbury so figured I would try the loop you mongers talk about here. Thanks for the details in mapping out loop was very helpful. Started on hillside and thought I had a cute brunette but she wasn't SW. As I'm going by some big multi family complex people start running out in street like crazy dragging their kids and stuff. Cops and fire trucks all start heading there not sure if it was a shooting or fire. I drove other was back East and a huge smile from a thin redhead named Tory. Probably about 30, hopped in and started driving she wanted a milkshake so got her BK and she wanted to just do the deed right there while waiting in drive through line. Hell no! Steered to a parking lot after she gulped the thing down and she went at it with an ok BBBJ. Told her I'm about to pop and she jumps up spitting out the door mid bust. Left half to fall into my lap and over my clothes. Wiped up told her get out and off I went wiping purel all over my nuts and squirting it all over the seat she was in. Tried to find posts on her post event but no luck. Found her near Kellogg. Stay safe I might try the loop again some day but I think the 50 BBBJ I get in hotel in Berlin is better get what you pay for.

Bbctrev
11-01-20, 10:36
I was near Waterbury so figured I would try the loop you mongers talk about here. Thanks for the details in mapping out loop was very helpful. Started on hillside and thought I had a cute brunette but she wasn't SW. As I'm going by some big multi family complex people start running out in street like crazy dragging their kids and stuff. Cops and fire trucks all start heading there not sure if it was a shooting or fire. I drove other was back East and a huge smile from a thin redhead named Tory. Probably about 30, hopped in and started driving she wanted a milkshake so got her BK and she wanted to just do the deed right there while waiting in drive through line. Hell no! Steered to a parking lot after she gulped the thing down and she went at it with an ok BBBJ. Told her I'm about to pop and she jumps up spitting out the door mid bust. Left half to fall into my lap and over my clothes. Wiped up told her get out and off I went wiping purel all over my nuts and squirting it all over the seat she was in. Tried to find posts on her post event but no luck. Found her near Kellogg. Stay safe I might try the loop again some day but I think the 50 BBBJ I get in hotel in Berlin is better get what you pay for.Keep at it you'll find a gem 10 x better and cheaper than your berlin hotel girl, you just have to gamble a bit and pass by a few SW's. The ones that stare into your car with a big micky'd smile are usually jonesing and looking for a quick hit. Just keep looping around sometimes it pays to be picky.

PutNamAnthony
11-01-20, 12:04
I'm thinking about taking a drive by the stroll today for my first time. Hopefully I will see Michelle or someone worth it. Any advice.

Thanks guys.Lady M is around today. I was supposed to meet up with her but had emergency to deal with.

Have fun,

PA.

Fallen007
11-01-20, 12:42
My first trip through the loop a week or two back also had me dreaming of Tori.

Pretty good looking red head. And I have a thing for red heads, so.

She had me go to some side street and just park, which I was not entirely comfortable with. But I was also short of time at that point, so fuck it.

She got to business, and was ok. Probably would have been significantly better not in the car. Couple minutes in, she took a break and gave me a little show playing with her pussy while I keep myself entertained, then she went back down to finish.

Definitely early on the spitting and was a decent mess to clean up. Which was anoying.

There were also a few cars that passed by who got a halfway decent view of our activities. So that was also subpar.

Ask for a number and she told me I could call the number she had called from my phone. I let her use it to call a friend, as I thought she was checking on a room when I asked he if she had a place to go.

Turns out she was ordering drugs. So that's fun.

So technically I have a number, but its for a dealer. That could potentially get in touch qith her. Yeah no thanks.

My second trip about a week later had a dream about a pretty little blond.

She couldn't remember her name. Which was an interesting conversation. Had a bizzare slightly disjointed conversation about how being on the streets sucked.

Went to the back lot of a apartment complex and got to work, started off great, was playing with her ass and fingering her, would love to get her in a room and bang the shit out of her.

She gave an above average BBJ, until ahe got tired a few minutes in, and while there was no complaining and she stayed at it her teeth started treating my dick like a cheese grater.

Had some luck with getting her to stop and just use her hand for a minute and then start again. But it was unplesant, so made the whole process take twice as long.

If there were no teeth. I would probably say she was one of the better bjs. But leaving with a physically scraped up dick is less than ideal. Wold not recommend.

Oh. I picked up Tori on the street between hillstead and Pine? The one that runs downn the hill along the cemetery. Andnthe nameless vlond on the corner of that same cemetary, but after to drive by on hillstead and turn left to go up the hill.

Keep at it you'll find a gem 10 x better and cheaper than your berlin hotel girl, you just have to gamble a bit and pass by a few SW's. The ones that stare into your car with a big micky'd smile are usually jonesing and looking for a quick hit. Just keep looping around sometimes it pays to be picky.

Yankee1234
11-01-20, 20:49
Lady M is around today. I was supposed to meet up with her but had emergency to deal with.

Have fun,

PA.It has been years since I've seen Lady M and the digits I have are old.

If anyone can share her new digits, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

BlueFox141
11-01-20, 20:53
So yesterday, I get a PM from a new monger on here asking for contact info on a certain young lady who hasn't been out there for a month and a have and I told him that. A little while later I get another message asking about Michelle because he is going to try out the loop in the afternoon. I explain he only has 13 posts and I can't give him digits. I describe her for him and mention Lisa (a blonde WSW I picked up Thursday evening and didn't get a chance to review (short, 34 yo, not a bad body, pretty good skills, nice personality, but when she got naked had sores all over her body!- there's my review, no phone) and she had told me she is out a lot in the afternoons. I gave him a description of her- what a nice guy I was! Well, a little while later I get another PM_- "I'm on my way to the loop, where can I find M! (Holy shit! The tracking device that I have on her wasn't working for some reason!) "Try Pine and Hillside", I replied (muttering "Good riddance" under my breath). Well, no good deed goes unpunished, about an hour later I get yet another PM "I've been driving around for a half an hour and can't find her. Can you call her and tell her I'm out here and have her meet me?' Ooookaaaayyyy. I won't give you her digits because I don't know you and you have only 13 fucking posts that tell me nothing about you, BUT, you think I am going to personally call he and tell her to meet you? YEAHHH, riiiiighttt, can I get you a cup of coffee too? I was on my way out for dinner with an SA girl that stood me up and didn't respond until I got back home. I realized, it was a full moon on Halloween.

Blue.

GrayBeard01
11-02-20, 01:02
So yesterday, I get a PM from a new monger on here asking for contact info on a certain young lady who hasn't been out there for a month and a have and I told him that. A little while later I get another message asking about Michelle because he is going to try out the loop in the afternoon. I explain he only has 13 posts and I can't give him digits. I describe her for him and mention Lisa (a blonde WSW I picked up Thursday evening and didn't get a chance to review (short, 34 yo, not a bad body, pretty good skills, nice personality, but when she got naked had sores all over her body!- there's my review, no phone) and she had told me she is out a lot in the afternoons. I gave him a description of her- what a nice guy I was! Well, a little while later I get another PM_- "I'm on my way to the loop, where can I find M! (Holy shit! The tracking device that I have on her wasn't working for some reason!) "Try Pine and Hillside", I replied (muttering "Good riddance" under my breath). Well, no good deed goes unpunished, about an hour later I get yet another PM "I've been driving around for a half an hour and can't find her. Can you call her and tell her I'm out here and have her meet me?' Ooookaaaayyyy. I won't give you her digits because I don't know you and you have only 13 fucking posts that tell me nothing about you, BUT, you think I am going to personally call he and tell her to meet you? YEAHHH, riiiiighttt, can I get you a cup of coffee too? I was on my way out for dinner with an SA girl that stood me up and didn't respond until I got back home. I realized, it was a full moon on Halloween.

Blue.That is the price you pay for legendary status.

BlueFox141
11-02-20, 02:14
That is the price you pay for legendary status.I should have thought of that!

Blue.

PutNamAnthony
11-02-20, 09:14

Blue.What a gem, I was sipping my coffee when I started reading your post. I'm sending you the cleaning bill.

Stay safe.

PA.

Fallen007
11-02-20, 17:28
I'll take a mocha latte a brunette and a red head.

Send them my way round noon.

Cheers!

Blue.

TJ985
11-02-20, 20:53

Blue.And there are takers. Stay Blue!!

LuckyCT
11-02-20, 21:25
Took a quick swing around the loop today at 6 pm. Saw Barbie and scouped her up. Went to her spot and when I pulled out Little Lucky she grabbed him and it felt like 5 icicles hitting him. I worked through it and she worked me for a while then I just threw in the towel and didn't finish. I can say I have seen Barbie around 10 times and this was the worst she looked and acted. She said she was upset because some 80 yr old friend died. Her hair was a mess and she was completely unkept. I think she might finally be on her way downhill looks wise. She didn't even recognize me and each of the last 9 or so times, she has. After dropping her off at the house on the corner. (You know). I took off and saw Lady M. I was upset I missed her. She looked good and I have never sampled her before. Oh well, maybe next time. P.S. We need to pass out some mittens to these SW'ers so they don't freeze our little guys! LOL.

PutNamAnthony
11-02-20, 21:59
Took a quick swing around the loop today at 6 pm. Saw Barbie and scouped her up. Went to her spot and when I pulled out Little Lucky she grabbed him and it felt like 5 icicles hitting him. I worked through it and she worked me for a while then I just threw in the towel and didn't finish. I can say I have seen Barbie around 10 times and this was the worst she looked and acted. She said she was upset because some 80 yr old friend died. Her hair was a mess and she was completely unkept. I think she might finally be on her way downhill looks wise. She didn't even recognize me and each of the last 9 or so times, she has. After dropping her off at the house on the corner. (You know). I took off and saw Lady M. I was upset I missed her. She looked good and I have never sampled her before. Oh well, maybe next time. P.S. We need to pass out some mittens to these SW'ers so they don't freeze our little guys! LOL.Nice posting, I'll remember to send them coffee and mittens.

Stay warm and safe.

PA.

DWCruiser
11-03-20, 01:26
Took a quick swing around the loop today at 6 pm. Saw Barbie and scouped her up. Went to her spot and when I pulled out Little Lucky she grabbed him and it felt like 5 icicles hitting him. I worked through it and she worked me for a while then I just threw in the towel and didn't finish. I can say I have seen Barbie around 10 times and this was the worst she looked and acted. She said she was upset because some 80 yr old friend died. Her hair was a mess and she was completely unkept. I think she might finally be on her way downhill looks wise. She didn't even recognize me and each of the last 9 or so times, she has. After dropping her off at the house on the corner. (You know). I took off and saw Lady M. I was upset I missed her. She looked good and I have never sampled her before. Oh well, maybe next time. P.S. We need to pass out some mittens to these SW'ers so they don't freeze our little guys! LOL.Barbie has been going downhill for a very long time now. Face it, guys, she's used. Nasty drug habit too. The demons have gotten the best of her.

Scooper32
11-13-20, 18:07
Ran into a cute little blonde the other night. She was a thin girl with little boobies, which is just how I like them. She was in her mid 20's, decent face, with a little petite body and a raspy voice. She's new to me, and I hit the streets up often so she most be at least somewhat new. Has some signs of drug use, which is to be expected of a working girl (no matter what they ever tell you) but she has youth on her side.

Asks for 3, service is well above average. Offered covered FS, but I opted for the BBBJ.

Also ran into the one of many Ashley's the other morning too. The butter face with an amazing mouth who used to claim she can make your D disappear on STG. Said she was clocked up for a bit. Put on some weight, but still sucks a mean D.

Waterbury has been a little hit or miss lately, but more often than not something nice comes around if you're patient.

ILoveThatPoo
11-16-20, 08:08
Yes "Fans Of Tiffany" be on the look out I spotted her empty minivan parked in her fav spot. I have yet to find her, no I don't want her number. I will hunt with the tools I have. If that van is there that means she is out and I shall be looking.

On the same loop but the other side of town Monicia was walking. She looked so dam good freshly dressed that I almost, almost stopped and offered her a ride. The unstable (ness) of her fighting the ambulance driver (FB video) and what I have personally seen kept me from pick her up Dam that girl used to be so dam hot!

The search continues. Poo.

Scooper32
11-16-20, 08:09
Was out driving the loop this morning and I saw Tiffany. She was getting out of her car, when I looped around she was walking up to one of the trap houses. Looped around again and her car was gone. Not sure if she's back out on the loop or if she was "picking something up" but it was her. FYI.

ILoveThatPoo
11-16-20, 11:33
Was out driving the loop this morning and I saw Tiffany. She was getting out of her car, when I looped around she was walking up to one of the trap houses. Looped around again and her car was gone. Not sure if she's back out on the loop or if she was "picking something up" but it was her. FYI.I saw you! You were following me when I saw her bright red hair this morning! Just a FYI, "buyer beware" as I have it on good authority from a senior member, that knows her personally. She is unfortunately going through the same issue Dianna (yes, the beautiful blond Dianna from a long while ago) went through.

Poo.

When In Vegas
11-16-20, 18:20
MRSA? Or the inability to stop sucking my dick?

She is unfortunately going through the same issue Dianna (yes, the beautiful blond Dianna from a long while ago) went through.

Poo.

HoserTwo
11-16-20, 18:51
Was out driving the loop this morning and I saw Tiffany. She was getting out of her car, when I looped around she was walking up to one of the trap houses. Looped around again and her car was gone. Not sure if she's back out on the loop or if she was "picking something up" but it was her. FYI.Tiffany Had dyed her hair blonde, so be sure, and also had a death in the family, someone very close.

Scooper32
11-16-20, 22:48
Tiffany Had dyed her hair blonde, so be sure, and also had a death in the family, someone very close.It was definitely her, her hair was red / pink.

BlueFox141
11-17-20, 02:13
MRSA? Or the inability to stop sucking my dick?Yes, both of course.

MyHobby
11-17-20, 09:41
MRSA? Or the inability to stop sucking my dick?That was my assessment of her. Wanted to burn the blanket on the bed she sat on.

Scooper32
11-20-20, 11:10
Was on the loop this morning and saw my new favorite. Such a nice little body and does a good job. She's out on the loop. On the W side of H. A word of caution, she started coughing afterwards and I realized she was a little stuffed up. Realistically, you should assume all these girls could have COVID just like you'd assume them all to have the clap.

Bbctrev
11-22-20, 00:40
Was on the loop this morning and saw my new favorite. Such a nice little body and does a good job. She's out on the loop. On the W side of H. A word of caution, she started coughing afterwards and I realized she was a little stuffed up. Realistically, you should assume all these girls could have COVID just like you'd assume them all to have the clap.Tall skinny strawberry blonde Sara? She's had that smokers cough for years.

Scooper32
11-22-20, 09:06
Tall skinny strawberry blonde Sara? She's had that smokers cough for years.Different Sara, this one is shorter with dirty blonde hair. Relatively new to the loop. Definitely not a smokers cough, but hey that's on me, I know the risks I'm taking.

LuckyCT
11-24-20, 18:56
Saw BSW dark skinned. Jazmine on H road. (Across from Barbies house! LOL) Scouped her up. Average in shape build, small tits, went to the spot. She began bbj and did a nice job. I was feeling uncomfortable with lots of traffic and foot traffic around so I asked her if we could find another spot. She was ok with it and we went to another spot and she finished me off with the bbjcim, w / spit. She was very pleasant and I give her credit for starting the job and being ok with going to another spot. She didn't rush anything and was totally cool. No digits and I hope to catch her again. Might go for full menu. P.S. She said she smoked the hard stuff.

Scooper32
11-26-20, 13:19
Was pretty sure I passed Tiffany on the loop a while back. Well I picked her up on the stroll last night. Right around K and H.

She's young, hot, cheap, and gets the job done with enthusiasm. Can't ask for much better than that.

Update on the sick girl Sara I picked up. I caught what she had, got pretty sick. Got a Covid test, PCR to test for active infection results came back negative. Been feeling fine for a few days. We forgot all the normal stuff is still going around too and it's not like these girls have champion immune systems.

She's one of the better ones out there right now too.

MyHobby
11-27-20, 02:16
Had a date arranged through a stripper friend who referred me to Brooke. Big red flag when she told me to pick her up on Willow. Anybody know her?

Vino Veritas
12-01-20, 06:15
So Sunday afternoon I was in the area, so I figured I would drive the loop out of curiosity even though Sunday's at that time are usually fruitless. Going up G I am at the stop at P and I see a tall blond in a short skirt and knee highs walking towards and appearing to scan the cars. Abruptly she turns up P. I was prepared to follow but notice a marked cruiser two cars back so I go straight. The cruiser headed up P. By the time I turned around and finished the loop she was gone. Anyone know who that was, And-is she worth a pick up? Thanks.

Stay safe.

LuckyCT
12-03-20, 14:53
You saw Barbie. She has gone downhill but is always a good time. I drove through on Sunday also. She was looking very good in those knee highs with her thighs showing. She remembered me and waived but I had already scouped up Sara for a good bbjws.

So Sunday afternoon I was in the area, so I figured I would drive the loop out of curiosity even though Sunday's at that time are usually fruitless. Going up G I am at the stop at P and I see a tall blond in a short skirt and knee highs walking towards and appearing to scan the cars. Abruptly she turns up P. I was prepared to follow but notice a marked cruiser two cars back so I go straight. The cruiser headed up P. By the time I turned around and finished the loop she was gone. Anyone know who that was, And-is she worth a pick up? Thanks.

Stay safe.

BigPapiz66
12-15-20, 16:48
Saw BSW dark skinned. Jazmine on H road. (Across from Barbies house! LOL) Scouped her up. Average in shape build, small tits, went to the spot. She began bbj and did a nice job. I was feeling uncomfortable with lots of traffic and foot traffic around so I asked her if we could find another spot. She was ok with it and we went to another spot and she finished me off with the bbjcim, w / spit. She was very pleasant and I give her credit for starting the job and being ok with going to another spot. She didn't rush anything and was totally cool. No digits and I hope to catch her again. Might go for full menu. P.S. She said she smoked the hard stuff.If she was short and young Full menu is definitely on the table. Seen her a few times for CBJs and full. She is super sweet, last time I gave her a nice tip. No pun intended LOL.

ILoveThatPoo
12-20-20, 11:23
I haven't stopped for anything walking the loop in a while now. The talent is low and the risk for infections high, but, today on my pass through something caught my eye. With the sun rising later in the morning I am usually looking around in the dusk. Today however I was late and it was light outside so I was surprised when I passed something new that looked pretty good. Now keep in mind everyone is bundled up with coats, scarves, and even masks so its hard to see what your getting until their in the car with you.

I did the mandatory extra loop-de-loop to see if any LE was around or, truth be told anything better. Nadda, so I did my patented move which is now a part of my repertoire that has save me much grief in the past. At pick-up I say "I don't have any time right now but wanted to meet you and get your number for later. Here is a 10 spot so you know I am for real. " Works like a charm relaxing a new meet up and lets me see what I am going to get for 10. A cheap price for insurance.

Well this new lovely had a very quiet, high pitched voice and would not look directly at me. Flag, fag? Then I did the tit check. Flat, fag? Then it hit me. Yup this chick isn't a chick at all! It's the dude my buddy (former member here) and I joke about all the time as having a nicer ass than most of the walking dead females on the loop. LOL.

I nicely took his number (deleted) and told him I would be in touch, nice to meet you, and let her / him back out into the cold. It is the season, so I was nice about his deception but buyer beware. He has a golden reddish streak of hair in the front.

Poo.

CtGuyForSafe
12-20-20, 12:58
I haven't stopped for anything walking the loop in a while now. The talent is low and the risk for infections high, but, today on my pass through something caught my eye. With the sun rising later in the morning I am usually looking around in the dusk. Today however I was late and it was light outside so I was surprised when I passed something new that looked pretty good. Now keep in mind everyone is bundled up with coats, scarves, and even masks so its hard to see what your getting until their in the car with you.

I did the mandatory extra loop-de-loop to see if any LE was around or, truth be told anything better. Nadda, so I did my patented move which is now a part of my repertoire that has save me much grief in the past. At pick-up I say "I don't have any time right now but wanted to meet you and get your number for later. Here is a 10 spot so you know I am for real. " Works like a charm relaxing a new meet up and lets me see what I am going to get for 10. A cheap price for insurance.

Well this new lovely had a very quiet, high pitched voice and would not look directly at me. Flag, fag? Then I did the tit check. Flat, fag? Then it hit me. Yup this chick isn't a chick at all! It's the dude my buddy (former member here) and I joke about all the time as having a nicer ass than most of the walking dead females on the loop. LOL..Good Move, probably Layla, tall Hispanic, decent ass (padded) and no tits. Has very sticky fingers!

BlueFox141
12-20-20, 21:43

Well this new lovely had a very quiet, high pitched voice and would not look directly at me. Flag, fag? Then I did the tit check. Flat, fag? Then it hit me. Yup this chick isn't a chick at all! It's the dude my buddy (former member here) and I joke about all the time as having a nicer ass than most of the walking dead females on the loop. LOL.

I nicely took his number (deleted) and told him I would be in touch, nice to meet you, and let her / him back out into the cold. It is the season, so I was nice about his deception but buyer beware. He has a golden reddish streak of hair in the front.

Poo.It reminds me of about 5 years ago Vegas &I were both reporting on Erica an the great BJ skills. I mentioned her to one of the girls I knew for a long time and she said "That's a guy! His name is Eric!" No wonder she had such a flay chest and didn't allow roaming! Vegas and I still laugh over that one!

Blue.

DaReal86
12-21-20, 19:47
With the recent purging of PH, I turned to the ol reliable xhamster.

https://xhamster.com/videos/hottest-blowjob-video-xhhPdUQ And found a vid of tiffany.

ILoveThatPoo
12-21-20, 19:59

https://xhamster.com/videos/hottest-blowjob-video-xhhPdUQ And found a vid of tiffany.Is Fucking awesome! She says the same dam thing about your cock being big and having to work on that why too everybody, well everybody with a big dick! Awesome fucking awesome! I'm going to call her again now.

Poo.

PutNamAnthony
12-21-20, 21:14
It reminds me of about 5 years ago Vegas &I were both reporting on Erica an the great BJ skills. I mentioned her to one of the girls I knew for a long time and she said "That's a guy! His name is Eric!" No wonder she had such a flay chest and didn't allow roaming! Vegas and I still laugh over that one!

Blue.That stays in Vegas!

McDennis
12-25-20, 13:04

https://xhamster.com/videos/hottest-blowjob-video-xhhPdUQ And found a vid of tiffany.Can someone make mt Christmas and bless me with her phone number? 🙏127997;.

Slick28
12-25-20, 16:50
Merry Christmas Boys, hope everyone is safe and had a wonderful, healthy year!

Hopefully things in the scene get better in 2021.

Wolfman Jack
12-26-20, 12:46
Can someone make mt Christmas and bless me with her phone number? 🙏127997;.Too much drama with that one. I'd personally avoid.

McDennis
12-27-20, 13:51
Too much drama with that one. I'd personally avoid.Few people have shared that same message. I'll avoid this one
Thanks for the heads up.

ILoveThatPoo
12-27-20, 21:46
Too much drama with that one. I'd personally avoid.From Administrative Leave! Your insightful reviews are always appreciated.

Poo.

Wolfman Jack
01-01-21, 14:31
From Administrative Leave! Your insightful reviews are always appreciated.

Poo.The last one expires 5/24 before I can post normally again, LOL.

Happy New Year!

McDennis
01-03-21, 02:11
Been doing loops for an hour for the past week, finally got my first bite. Good looking, nice body, WSW?, couldn't even really get a good look but she had maybe blondish hair. Did the pick up at an intersection, she immediately instructed me where to go. I kept asking her for her name but she wouldn't respond. To any of my questions. Got to her spot some parking lot for a complex, gave her the standard fare, I expected her to bolt, but she proceeded with an unenthusiastic BJ. Did that for all 2 minutes before she asked me to finish in her mouth with my hand. Terrible experience but I might still repeat. Her body was honestly insane, theres nothing I've seen close to her in the short time I've been here. Great ass. No digits. No name.

ILoveThatPoo
01-03-21, 07:10
Been doing loops for an hour for the past week, finally got my first bite. Good looking, nice body, WSW?, couldn't even really get a good look but she had maybe blondish hair. Did the pick up at an intersection, she immediately instructed me where to go. I kept asking her for her name but she wouldn't respond. To any of my questions. Got to her spot some parking lot for a complex, gave her the standard fare, I expected her to bolt, but she proceeded with an unenthusiastic BJ. Did that for all 2 minutes before she asked me to finish in her mouth with my hand. Terrible experience but I might still repeat. Her body was honestly insane, theres nothing I've seen close to her in the short time I've been here. Great ass. No digits. No name.Here is what your doing wrong and why:

1. Looping for an hour straight attracts attention. From LE and those looking to rob you.

2. If she is not showing herself to you there's an issue. Sores sickness or she is a he.

3. Never go to a spot of her choice. Your setting yourself up.

4. Pay after service. Pre-paying gives them an incentive to rush and not care.

5. How do you know her body was "insane" you said she never uncovered herself?

In conclusion a quick interview ahead of the deal, look at what your getting, then go to your own spot you already scoped out. Planning will save you from bleeding and pay her after she is done. If you say ok sexy I'll give you 30 plus a 10 tip if you do a good job or something.

Poo.

PutNamAnthony
01-03-21, 16:53
Here is what your doing wrong and why:

1. Looping for an hour straight attracts attention. From LE and those looking to rob you.

2. If she is not showing herself to you there's an issue. Sores sickness or she is a he.

3. Never go to a spot of her choice. Your setting yourself up.

4. Pay after service. Pre-paying gives them an incentive to rush and not care.

5. How do you know her body was "insane" you said she never uncovered herself?

In conclusion a quick interview ahead of the deal, look at what your getting, then go to your own spot you already scoped out. Planning will save you from bleeding and pay her after she is done. If you say ok sexy I'll give you 30 plus a 10 tip if you do a good job or something.

Poo.Well said Poo.

ILoveThatPoo
01-04-21, 10:45
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-a-good-time/667261038804

I found "Ambr" which isn't her real name on my second loop of the day to my secret spot and only prepaid her because it's a long walk back from where we were plus I got that warm "I found a good one" feelin from her.

Nice personality a bit quiet but very cute. Above average bbbjwspit. Her number is in the ad but she regularly can be found on the loop.

Enjoy I will be visiting her again as she is cute, clean and good at her job.

Poo.

Snowman2
01-05-21, 07:55
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-a-good-time/667261038804

I found "Ambr" which isn't her real name on my second loop of the day to my secret spot and only prepaid her because it's a long walk back from where we were plus I got that warm "I found a good one" feelin from her.

Nice personality a bit quiet but very cute. Above average bbbjwspit. Her number is in the ad but she regularly can be found on the loop.

Enjoy I will be visiting her again as she is cute, clean and good at her job.

Poo.What was her street price for the reward of Poo Goo.

ILoveThatPoo
01-05-21, 20:16
What was her street price for the reward of Poo Goo.Met with a spit and trade of 40!

Well worth it. Poo.

Jos1881
01-11-21, 00:27
Where are the best spot to look for SW if someone can direct me. Thank you.

ZackSmithXXX
01-14-21, 18:20
Anyone see the skinny girl with blondish hair on the loop this afternoon? She was wearing a bright pink / orange outfit. Looked cute.

ILoveThatPoo
01-15-21, 04:45
Anyone see the skinny girl with blondish hair on the loop this afternoon? She was wearing a bright pink / orange outfit. Looked cute.Out in the loop that I know of. Barbie, tall with a model type figure. Smoking hot from 20 feet away, from one foot you can see the wear and tear. Monica skinner looks like a boy at times when her hair is up. Used to be extremely cute now is a bit worn and thin but amazing BJ skills. Oh and she always has a friend along with her. One only she can see but she talks to him constantly. And the third is the blond in the pink sweats yesterday. I don't know her name but she was cute last week when I saw her. I did not stop had another planned date. Yesterday she looked like she slept in her clothes and hadn't showered in a few days. Yuck!

If you want to "find out" about a SW'er stop and grab her. If your not sure loop and look for a week. If the same girl is out she's not a LE trap. Loop to often and the undercover LE will spot you. My limit is 3 times in a two hour period. Do it often enough you'll get to know all the girls. Then you can tell us all about it!

If your a bit nervous and unsure when she enters your car don't talk sex say " dam your hot but unfortunately I'm in a rush but can I get your number. Here's 10 so you know I'm for real". As your driving and feelin her out you decide if you want to proceed and get some sloppy knob or say good by and forget her.

This method save me a few weeks ago from having a man blow me! Uggg. He / she did have a nice ass and great hair! LOL.

Poo.

ZackSmithXXX
01-15-21, 07:20
Out in the loop that I know of. Barbie, tall with a model type figure. Smoking hot from 20 feet away, from one foot you can see the wear and tear. Monica skinner looks like a boy at times when her hair is up. Used to be extremely cute now is a bit worn and thin but amazing BJ skills. Oh and she always has a friend along with her. One only she can see but she talks to him constantly. And the third is the blond in the pink sweats yesterday. I don't know her name but she was cute last week when I saw her. I did not stop had another planned date. Yesterday she looked like she slept in her clothes and hadn't showered in a few days. Yuck!

If you want to "find out" about a SW'er stop and grab her. If your not sure loop and look for a week. If the same girl is out she's not a LE trap. Loop to often and the undercover LE will spot you. My limit is 3 times in a two hour period. Do it often enough you'll get to know all the girls. Then you can tell us all about it!

If your a bit nervous and unsure when she enters your car don't talk sex say " dam your hot but unfortunately I'm in a rush but can I get your number. Here's 10 so you know I'm for real". As your driving and feelin her out you decide if you want to proceed and get some sloppy knob or say good by and forget her.

This method save me a few weeks ago from having a man blow me! Uggg. He / she did have a nice ass and great hair! LOL.

Poo.Thanks Poo! Very informative. I'll be on the lookout for her today for sure. And Only 3 times max around the loop?! That's a lot of pressure LOL, but I'm sure you are right- better safe than sorry.

BlueFox141
02-24-21, 00:30
Has anyone ever picked up a WSW named Jamie on the loop? Brunette, shoulder length straight hair, 5'6". 41 yo. Not quite a spinner, with a decent body, smaller B titties, but responsive nipples. Great head game, and a decent lay. I picked her up twice, once over a yea ago and got her digits The problem is, she isn't always around because she lives in New Hartford and just came down for "candy" money. Only hooked up two other times and the phone went dead. Picked her up on the loop 3 weeks ago and she is now on methadone but lost her job in New Hartford so needs the money. Lost her car so has a friend bring her down here. I can text her on her friend's phone and have these past two weeks. Now that she is clean, she can really get into it if she likes the way you kiss. I haven't posted about her because she isn't down all the time, can't share digits because it's her friend's phone and she is very particular who she will even get into a car with. She says she was down here a lot a year ago when I wasn't doing the loop a lot, says she looked for me. I searched her name in this thread and was surprised to see she hasn't been reviewed, not even by me last year! I thought for sure I had been stood up by my UTR and that was the night I found Jamie and reported on it! Maybe a different spelling? Anyway, has anyone else had the pleasure? She claims she will have a phone soon and maybe then she will let me share carefully!

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Slick28
02-24-21, 01:07
Wow, haven't seen a post in over 1 month here. Guess no one is going out in Waterbury.

BarebackGuy
02-24-21, 20:39
I just saw her Saturday night I think it was, BBBJ w / spit. 44 years old she said but yes from New Hartford. Originally from MA and has a Mass number that takes texts only over wifi when she can have internet access. She was great, like I'd even like her for keeps! Not many I'd say that about. Said she was staying somewhere local with someone but a lot of other people go in and out, sounded like the place was hot for drugs probably and I didn't pry. I hadn't been with her before but I hope to again!

Has anyone ever picked up a WSW named Jamie on the loop? Brunette, shoulder length straight hair, 5'6". 41 yo. Not quite a spinner, with a decent body, smaller B titties, but responsive nipples. Great head game, and a decent lay. I picked her up twice, once over a yea ago and got her digits The problem is, she isn't always around because she lives in New Hartford and just came down for "candy" money. Only hooked up two other times and the phone went dead. Picked her up on the loop 3 weeks ago and she is now on methadone but lost her job in New Hartford so needs the money. Lost her car so has a friend bring her down here. I can text her on her friend's phone and have these past two weeks. Now that she is clean, she can really get into it if she likes the way you kiss. I haven't posted about her because she isn't down all the time, can't share digits because it's her friend's phone and she is very particular who she will even get into a car with. She says she was down here a lot a year ago when I wasn't doing the loop a lot, says she looked for me. I searched her name in this thread and was surprised to see she hasn't been reviewed, not even by me last year! I thought for sure I had been stood up by my UTR and that was the night I found Jamie and reported on it! Maybe a different spelling? Anyway, has anyone else had the pleasure? She claims she will have a phone soon and maybe then she will let me share carefully!

Be careful out there.

Blue.

PutNamAnthony
02-24-21, 21:34
I just saw her Saturday night I think it was, BBBJ w / spit. 44 years old she said but yes from New Hartford. Originally from MA and has a Mass number that takes texts only over wifi when she can have internet access. She was great, like I'd even like her for keeps! Not many I'd say that about. Said she was staying somewhere local with someone but a lot of other people go in and out, sounded like the place was hot for drugs probably and I didn't pry. I hadn't been with her before but I hope to again!Can you share Jamie's info? PM if need to, I'm so due.

BlueFox141
02-25-21, 14:03
Can you share Jamie's info? PM if need to, I'm so due.PA I would PM you, but I am getting messages asking. I will repeat, you may find her on the loop, she is out there sparingly. That's why I asked if anyone else had picked her up. She has limited access to a friend's phone, and can't to give out the number to a lot of people. She had my number in her old phone and contacted me. I ended my report with "She claims she will have a phone soon and maybe then she will let me share carefully!" Please stop asking.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Bbctrev
02-27-21, 06:56
Wow, haven't seen a post in over 1 month here. Guess no one is going out in Waterbury.Its hoodie season right now still that makes bad for window shopping for me. When the warmer weather hits I'll be back out.

BlueFox141
02-27-21, 15:03
Its hoodie season right now still that makes bad for window shopping for me. When the warmer weather hits I'll be back out.The smart ones don't cover their face, but I hear ya! This has been such a bad February that the warmer weather should drive them out in droves. I don't get down to my office as much due to Corona, but when I do, I take a spin around the loop. Snow is piled everywhere and they have to walk in the street, but I've seen some new faces. Can't stop to chat and hope for digits. Looking forward to more reviews and new possibilities.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BigPapiz66
03-04-21, 17:42
Its hoodie season right now still that makes bad for window shopping for me. When the warmer weather hits I'll be back out.WTF Last 3 times its been completely dead. Not even the Fugglies are out.

BlueFox141
03-17-21, 02:04
Saw Jamie over the weekend. Her phone was actually working without wi-fi! No sign of demons, luckily. She is still reluctant to share her number. She still hits the loop here and there. Next time I see her I will ask if I can take o photo.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

DJohnson555
03-18-21, 20:22
Saw Jamie over the weekend. Her phone was actually working without wi-fi! No sign of demons, luckily. She is still reluctant to share her number. She still hits the loop here and there. Next time I see her I will ask if I can take o photo.

Be careful out there.

Blue.Where is the loop why'll talk about?

BlueFox141
03-19-21, 00:46
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Newbie58
03-19-21, 03:58
The loop has been spelled out several times and even linked to a map or 2 as I recall. Use the search feature and read the forum!

Where is the loop why'll talk about?

SixSixty
03-19-21, 17:12
Where is the loop why'll talk about?Search "loop" in the thread you'll find it.

ILoveThatPoo
03-20-21, 05:51
Where is the loop why'll talk about?In his defense it has disappeared over the last few months. It is deserted and only sports an occasional half alive female! Waterbury and this section are both wasteland. I have no clue where they all went!

Poo.

ILoveThatPoo
03-20-21, 07:59
The loop is almost dead. Occasionally you will see a wasted unwanted and definitely no diamond in the ruff. There is a reason that there are no working women walking the streets. I shall explain.

Mongers are flushed with cash. Flushed because of stimulus checks, not having to take the family out for dinner, drinks or vacations. Everything until recently has been closed. Money usually spent on pussy is piling up. I can attest to this because when I scoped out the loop there was a line of men tailgating going in circles looking for anything. I parked and watched about 15 vehicles do a train circle round and round and round. It so reminded me of vultures circling a dead piece of meat waiting to pounce! Space it out fellas, stop tailgating, go grab a coffee and come back, LOL. Anyone and everyone can see what you are doing. Be a bit more circumspect. Like the Lotto, you can't win if you don't play but also like the Lotto the chances of you winning?

On the other side of things are the Working Women of Waterbury. Now I only speak of them as in this I am an expert. They also are flush with cash. Stimulus checks and mongers that are overpaying. The decent ladies of the street have latched on to whatever / whoever they can in order to stay warm for the winter. They are being fed with the Social Security, stimulus money and savings of many of the older mongers who do the circle with us. Heroine is cheap, coke is cheap the borders are opening back up. See even the ragtag walkers are saving cash.

SA women are asking for, and getting out of this world money. Escort pricing is up. There is a flood of cash in the marketplace. Every working women is being over paid doing less for more. They too are flush with cash and in the same boat as everyone else, no where to go and spend.

We will have to wait for things to calm down and get back to "normal" until later in the spring. I am thinking by May 30th all of the extra cash will be spent, no more stimulus money will be around and the tax rebates will be used up.

Poo.

Verizon75
03-20-21, 08:41
Poo is right.

I travel for work, I see it in all my destinations. Even at the strip clubs, girls are asking for hundreds above normal and PL's are paying it. Making it harder on all.

The loop is almost dead. Occasionally you will see a wasted unwanted and definitely no diamond in the ruff. There is a reason that there are no working women walking the streets. I shall explain.

Mongers are flushed with cash. Flushed because of stimulus checks, not having to take the family out for dinner, drinks or vacations. Everything until recently has been closed. Money usually spent on pussy is piling up. I can attest to this because when I scoped out the loop there was a line of men tailgating going in circles looking for anything. I parked and watched about 15 vehicles do a train circle round and round and round. It so reminded me of vultures circling a dead piece of meat waiting to pounce! Space it out fellas, stop tailgating, go grab a coffee and come back, LOL. Anyone and everyone can see what you are doing. Be a bit more circumspect. Like the Lotto, you can't win if you don't play but also like the Lotto the chances of you winning?

On the other side of things are the Working Women of Waterbury. Now I only speak of them as in this I am an expert. They also are flush with cash. Stimulus checks and mongers that are overpaying. The decent ladies of the street have latched on to whatever / whoever they can in order to stay warm for the winter. They are being fed with the Social Security, stimulus money and savings of many of the older mongers who do the circle with us. Heroine is cheap, coke is cheap the borders are opening back up. See even the ragtag walkers are saving cash.

SA women are asking for, and getting out of this world money. Escort pricing is up. There is a flood of cash in the marketplace. Every working women is being over paid doing less for more. They too are flush with cash and in the same boat as everyone else, no where to go and spend.

We will have to wait for things to calm down and get back to "normal" until later in the spring. I am thinking by May 30th all of the extra cash will be spent, no more stimulus money will be around and the tax rebates will be used up.

Poo.

Bbctrev
03-20-21, 14:27

Poo.My theory of all of this price gauging, is since covid and the clubs have been closed there have been an influx of new mongers looking to buy pussy and they don't know what the fuck they are doing. Its not just like this in waterbury I'm noticing less activity on the streets in everytown. I went to see one of my 60 hoes out in waterbury a week back she usually texts me every other day asking for me to come by she would throw a sob story text every once in awhile too. I haven't heard from her in a good week and a half I ended up texting her which I rarely have to do since she owed me 20 told me to come by no problem take it off the date as we usually do. I get there and her nails are done, dressed decently had on light makeup which I never seen her with. Still was high as fuck also. In my head I'm like WTF and then later in the night she tells me a story about her and a friend got close to 1 k off some guy and even he paid for a room for both of them each for a few days at a hotel. She told me recently she's been asking for high and getting it and even when she do drop the price in negotiations she's still getting more than what she used to get before. And this is before stimulus checks started coming out. The girls on stg are aware of this guys the fix is in. Luckily me and her is real cool with each other and I'm locked in but holy shit guys stop overpaying these hoes. I see I'm going to have to keep close to the streets and build up contacts till this price hike is over.

Stickman55
03-20-21, 15:29
My theory of all of this price gauging, is since covid and the clubs have been closed there have been an influx of new mongers looking to buy pussy and they don't know what the fuck they are doing. Its not just like this in waterbury I'm noticing less activity on the streets in everytown. I went to see one of my 60 hoes out in waterbury a week back she usually texts me every other day asking for me to come by she would throw a sob story text every once in awhile too. I haven't heard from her in a good week and a half I ended up texting her which I rarely have to do since she owed me 20 told me to come by no problem take it off the date as we usually do. I get there and her nails are done, dressed decently had on light makeup which I never seen her with. Still was high as fuck also. In my head I'm like WTF and then later in the night she tells me a story about her and a friend got close to 1 k off some guy and even he paid for a room for both of them each for a few days at a hotel. She told me recently she's been asking for high and getting it and even when she do drop the price in negotiations she's still getting more than what she used to get before. And this is before stimulus checks started coming out. The girls on stg are aware of this guys the fix is in. Luckily me and her is real cool with each other and I'm locked in but holy shit guys stop overpaying these hoes. I see I'm going to have to keep close to the streets and build up contacts till this price hike is over.I agree with most of these theories. Customers have some extra cash. But $1400 really doesn't last that long in today's world. And that goes for the providers as well. Many of them however probably don't get these checks because they don't have tax returns. Their income in underground. So for them it's getting some extra from guys who blow their wads a few times and then it's back to being cheap. Married mongers don't have extra if their wife is keeping track of that extra income. This won't last long. I just do without rather than over pay. In the end we're not really missing much.

Stickman55
03-20-21, 23:46
I agree with most of these theories. Customers have some extra cash. But $1400 really doesn't last that long in today's world. And that goes for the providers as well. Many of them however probably don't get these checks because they don't have tax returns. Their income in underground. So for them it's getting some extra from guys who blow their wads a few times and then it's back to being cheap. Married mongers don't have extra if their wife is keeping track of that extra income. This won't last long. I just do without rather than over pay. In the end we're not really missing much.Just a brief follow up. Money to burn is not the only, and probably not the biggest reason for the increased demand for sex services. It would more likely be social isolation. This is unparalleled in modern times. Add it to a world that is already socially fragmented and things start to feel pretty weird in the heads of many. Buying stuff, getting a cool dog and watching Netflix got old months ago. Even as we come out of this, I think it will be take a little longer to heal the wounds of the enforced separation from those you work with and socially interacted with. And for some, human contact, paid sexual or otherwise, is a short term fix.

Can we all agree that complaining about what is being charged and pleas to not over pay are a total waste of time and bandwidth on this forum! I've said this before, pre Pandemic, we live in a state with a high percentage of high earners. If someone wants to spend what you consider too much on some pussy, they could care less what you think. It's a free market, like most things in this country, so there is no consumer union of mongers to force prices downward. Those that you think spend too much might not even read this forum, and if they do they could give a rats ass what you want them to do.

FireBalls420
03-23-21, 20:49
I was introduced to an UTR girl working as as waitress by a street walker famous on this forum.

This street walker now works in amazon factory it seems & since has stopped working.

I used to have an amazing overnight sessions with this UTR girl and a SW (separate nights) for price less than 200 always.

Unlimited sessions & bbfc for d utr and alwys cfs for the SW.

Unfortunately both the SW and the utr girl are out of contact now.

But can't forget those crazy days (2 yrs back).

The UTR girl was the most fun, used to give me bbfc sessions any number of times over night & before I drop her back in the morning.

I never paid them more than 200.

Now a days unlimited overnights are available at many places but at prices like 800 to 1200.

Not good & not worth.

Danny88
03-26-21, 20:48
I agree with most of these theories. Customers have some extra cash. But $1400 really doesn't last that long in today's world. And that goes for the providers as well. Many of them however probably don't get these checks because they don't have tax returns. Their income in underground. So for them it's getting some extra from guys who blow their wads a few times and then it's back to being cheap. Married mongers don't have extra if their wife is keeping track of that extra income. This won't last long. I just do without rather than over pay. In the end we're not really missing much.If they have a social they have a check. Last year they put yo a portal for anyone with a social to register to get their payment. Even the homeless were given a debit card. Either they getting their stimmy too or their pump is getting it. Either way they're not that stupid to walk away from free money.

BlueFox141
03-27-21, 00:00
Had a nice session with Jamie Thursday night. She asked for a ride to one of the bodega's on W afterwards. It was a little after 1:00 AM and pretty warm so I checked out the loop. Three times around and I only saw Gigi. Nice lady, but way too much mileage. 10 years ago she was reliable. It was very dead. Not a good sign.

Blue.

BlueFox141
03-31-21, 02:41
If they have a social they have a check. Last year they put yo a portal for anyone with a social to register to get their payment. Even the homeless were given a debit card. Either they getting their stimmy too or their pump is getting it. Either way they're not that stupid to walk away from free money.$1400 will only last so long when it's going in your arm or your nose. More things are opening up. It's not and election year, and warmer weather is coming. Things will pick up The pimps will be pushing new blood and new faces. I doubt things will ever be like they were 8 to 10 years ago, but who knows? I remember a couple years ago when the sub-station went in on P Street and everyone thought the loop was done. Now, it's not even mentioned any more. My money is on the working girls out there! I'll bet the summer surprises us all. Let's see how good it can get- can't get much worse.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BigPapiz66
03-31-21, 17:51
My theory of all of this price gauging, is since covid and the clubs have been closed there have been an influx of new mongers looking to buy pussy and they don't know what the fuck they are doing. Its not just like this in waterbury I'm noticing less activity on the streets in everytown. I went to see one of my 60 hoes out in waterbury a week back she usually texts me every other day asking for me to come by she would throw a sob story text every once in awhile too. I haven't heard from her in a good week and a half I ended up texting her which I rarely have to do since she owed me 20 told me to come by no problem take it off the date as we usually do. I get there and her nails are done, dressed decently had on light makeup which I never seen her with. Still was high as fuck also. In my head I'm like WTF and then later in the night she tells me a story about her and a friend got close to 1 k off some guy and even he paid for a room for both of them each for a few days at a hotel. She told me recently she's been asking for high and getting it and even when she do drop the price in negotiations she's still getting more than what she used to get before. And this is before stimulus checks started coming out. The girls on stg are aware of this guys the fix is in. Luckily me and her is real cool with each other and I'm locked in but holy shit guys stop overpaying these hoes. I see I'm going to have to keep close to the streets and build up contacts till this price hike is over.Damn heads out there Blowing Monney Fast. Money comes and money goes. Hopefully the Stimies check dries up soon.

Gaelio
04-02-21, 09:02
Met Jamie (dark hair, 40's, average body) on hillside, did the LEO check (LOL) and got out of the immediate area. BBBJ with spit for 30, it was actually pretty good. No number and yeah can confirm the mass and new Hartford backstory. Would repeat.

BlueFox141
04-02-21, 15:33
Met Jamie (dark hair, 40's, average body) on hillside, did the LEO check (LOL) and got out of the immediate area. BBBJ with spit for 30, it was actually pretty good. No number and yeah can confirm the mass and new Hartford backstory. Would repeat.Glad to see someone else here has connected. Her phone situation is a problem. She left the new one in someone's car! I have a set day and time with her that she can usually meet when she can't borrow a phone to text me. I have a couple seniors I have promised to share her with (she is hesitant on giving the number out to a lot of people) when her phone gets straightened out.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
04-10-21, 23:40
Had a nice session with Jamie Thursday night, then I had things to do at my office that took way too long. Decided to check out the loop before heading home at 2:15 AM! After about 15 minutes of driving all around, I see a couple of SWs that look decent, but I had a car on my tail each time, so I went by. I looped back around and they got scooped up in front of me. A couple more times around and I saw Gigi out there and then a HSW that didn't look my way. She was gone when I got back. I was about to go home when I spot a blonde WSW on the bottom of the hill on G. I pull into one of the side streets nd she follows. Gets in, her name is Sammy, but she says she is known as BB. Now I was just hoping to find someone new that was good looking and had a phone so I could get digits for a Jackson. I take her back to the parking lot hoping for a second pop BJ. She told me. 3 BBBJ. 35 for CIM. I told her I'd give her. 4 if she could bet me off after J drained me! She didn't quite get me there, but did a great job trying! Besides, she had pulled down her pants without me asking, and let me finger her for 15 minutes moaning the whole time. I gave her the. 4 plus got her digits. Next time we go inside. There was no one out when I picked Jamie up at 11:30 and just that handful at 2:30, even though it was 50 degrees out. I hope it gets better.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

John Sperm
04-11-21, 11:25
I've been going to Waterbury lately to visit a young lady but sometimes I leave wanting more. Where is the loop? Where should a look for a SW and which streets?? Any info will be greatly appreciated thanks.

BlueFox141
04-11-21, 15:46
I've been going to Waterbury lately to visit a young lady but sometimes I leave wanting more. Where is the loop? Where should a look for a SW and which streets?? Any info will be greatly appreciated thanks.Check out post #1469 in this forum.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
04-11-21, 15:49
Had a nice session with Jamie Thursday night, then I had things to do at my office that took way too long. Decided to check out the loop before heading home at 2:15 AM! After about 15 minutes of driving all around, I see a couple of SWs that look decent, but I had a car on my tail each time, so I went by. I looped back around and they got scooped up in front of me. A couple more times around and I saw Gigi out there and then a HSW that didn't look my way. She was gone when I got back. I was about to go home when I spot a blonde WSW on the bottom of the hill on G. I pull into one of the side streets nd she follows. Gets in, her name is Sammy, but she says she is known as BB. Now I was just hoping to find someone new that was good looking and had a phone so I could get digits for a Jackson. I take her back to the parking lot hoping for a second pop BJ. She told me. 3 BBBJ. 35 for CIM. I told her I'd give her. 4 if she could bet me off after J drained me! She didn't quite get me there, but did a great job trying! Besides, she had pulled down her pants without me asking, and let me finger her for 15 minutes moaning the whole time. I gave her the. 4 plus got her digits. Next time we go inside. There was no one out when I picked Jamie up at 11:30 and just that handful at 2:30, even though it was 50 degrees out. I hope it gets better.

Be careful out there.

Blue.I meant to ask- has anyone else picked up Sammy / BB? Couldn't find a review on her here.

Blue.

PutNamAnthony
04-11-21, 20:39
I meant to ask- has anyone else picked up Sammy / BB? Couldn't find a review on her here.

Blue.Stimulus checks were mailed out last week and more this week. I'm hoping the checks doesn't change the game.

Stay safe,

PA.

Fallen007
04-12-21, 22:04
PM me her digits, ill pick her up and give her a review.

I meant to ask- has anyone else picked up Sammy / BB? Couldn't find a review on her here.

Blue.

BlueFox141
04-13-21, 01:41
PM me her digits, ill pick her up and give her a review.Sure, check your inbox. If it's not there, check again later.

Blue.

McDennis
04-15-21, 08:48
Back to the waterbury loop yesterday, and I remembered why I don't do this often.

Was just minding my business and this Russian, kinda heavy girl with a mask flagged me down. She was blonde, pretty eyes, really confrontational. Got in the car harrasing about how much money I had, I thought it was a cop at first, but she just wanted to scam me. Demanded the money as soon as she got in the car, when I asked her to leave she got real aggressive and demanded money to get out of the car. I drove away for a good 5 mins with my door flinging open cause she did not want to go. Eventually she just gave up, kicked my car door from the inside, and left. Bad experience #1.

I should've read the room, and left home right there but I figured why not, let's go for it again. As I'm driving away from that horrible encounter I come up on a white skinny brunette probably around 5'6. She was wearing a 2 piece sweatsuit, and was listening to music on her phone. She seemed nice enough and off we went. We were already at the spot and the 20 I had was sitting out on the dash. I told her to grab then she berated me how it was insulting to only offer her.

20 for anything (WTF Right). She started giving me a hand job and this point I'm pissed that she was asking for more money, kicked her out of my car. She pretended she dropped something on my back seat, asked me if I wanted her to open the back door (where I had some stuff) so she can check if she dropped some of her things. Took off so fast as soon as she got out of the car.

Fucking terrible.

PutNamAnthony
04-15-21, 09:59
Back to the waterbury loop yesterday, and I remembered why I don't do this often.

Was just minding my business and this Russian, kinda heavy girl with a mask flagged me down. She was blonde, pretty eyes, really confrontational. Got in the car harrasing about how much money I had, I thought it was a cop at first, but she just wanted to scam me. Demanded the money as soon as she got in the car, when I asked her to leave she got real aggressive and demanded money to get out of the car. I drove away for a good 5 mins with my door flinging open cause she did not want to go. Eventually she just gave up, kicked my car door from the inside, and left. Bad experience #1.

I should've read the room, and left home right there but I figured why not, let's go for it again. As I'm driving away from that horrible encounter I come up on a white skinny brunette probably around 5'6. She was wearing a 2 piece sweatsuit, and was listening to music on her phone. She seemed nice enough and off we went. We were already at the spot and the 20 I had was sitting out on the dash. I told her to grab then she berated me how it was insulting to only offer her.

20 for anything (WTF Right). She started giving me a hand job and this point I'm pissed that she was asking for more money, kicked her out of my car. She pretended she dropped something on my back seat, asked me if I wanted her to open the back door (where I had some stuff) so she can check if she dropped some of her things. Took off so fast as soon as she got out of the car.Sorry about door number one. I do have to say you couldn't even buy a happy meal today with 20.

Stay safe,

PA.

Yaba1
04-15-21, 17:28
Think I seen a healthy looking Nina or a look alike.

BlueFox141
04-16-21, 01:23
Think I seen a healthy looking Nina or a look alike.That's an old picture with one of her kids. Where and when did you spot her?

Blue.

Scooper32
04-16-21, 07:20
Think I seen a healthy looking Nina or a look alike.It was a little while ago, maybe 3-4 weeks, but I definitely saw her on the loop. Haven't seen her since.

McDennis
04-16-21, 09:01
Sorry about door number one. I do have to say you couldn't even buy a happy meal today with 20.

Stay safe,

PA.It's standard fare in Hartford 🤷8205;9794;65039;.

Fallen007
04-16-21, 09:41
White, dark hair, slim, decent looking, late 30's maybe. Happened across her on H, right before the bend.

Was a little apprehensive when I picked her up because she gave me a look almost like an abused dog does when you talk to it.

Turned out to not be an issue, she was friendly enough talked about random stuff, didn't seem to be wasted or out of her mind.

She was actually dressed pretty nicely, and while there were signs of some sory of habit it was nothing glaring or huge.

We had a good time, gave her a little extra over the usual as she put in some extra time without a single complaint.

I would see her again if the opportuilnity presents itself.

Says shesnfrom flordia, so who knows. I totally forgot what she said her name was, but it was something similar to what I have up there.

I do remeber her saying, 'or cris-cross'. But all I could think of at that point was those idiots that wore there clothes backward. I couldn't stop myself from saying, are you going to mke me jump?

Not sure she caught it.

Also probably why I can't remember the actual name.

SeekNEnjoy58
04-16-21, 12:59
White, dark hair, slim, decent looking, late 30's maybe. Happened across her on H, right before the bend.

Was a little apprehensive when I picked her up because she gave me a look almost like an abused dog does when you talk to it.

Turned out to not be an issue, she was friendly enough talked about random stuff, didn't seem to be wasted or out of her mind.

She was actually dressed pretty nicely, and while there were signs of some sory of habit it was nothing glaring or huge.

We had a good time, gave her a little extra over the usual as she put in some extra time without a single complaint.

I would see her again if the opportuilnity presents itself.

Says shesnfrom flordia, so who knows. I totally forgot what she said her name was, but it was something similar to what I have up there.

I do remeber her saying, 'or cris-cross'. But all I could think of at that point was those idiots that wore there clothes backward. I couldn't stop myself from saying, are you going to mke me jump?

Not sure she caught it.

Also probably why I can't remember the actual name.https://www.pinterest.com/pin/701928291892094696/?amp_client_id=CLIENT_ID(mweb_unauth_id=cc6 d8739&simplified=true&amp_url=https%3 A%2 F%2 F www.pinterest.com%2 Famp%2 Fpin%2 F701928291892094696%2 F.

Jump, jump! Thanks for the old school reference. I get a good chuckle when guys post about days gone by.

PutNamAnthony
04-16-21, 13:27
It's standard fare in Hartford 🤷8205;9794;65039;.You are posting in Waterbury. I'm sorry but the minimum is 40+, I was paying 20 in the 80's. That's just me.

Stay safe,

PA.

Bbctrev
04-16-21, 17:02
Think I seen a healthy looking Nina or a look alike.At what time of the day are you guys seeing girls? Nina must be a day girl because I have never came across her, I'm only free to cruise the streets late night. The last 2 weeks off and on I've been looping around the 1-3 am time frame and been shooting blanks.

BlueFox141
04-17-21, 01:44
At what time of the day are you guys seeing girls? Nina must be a day girl because I have never came across her, I'm only free to cruise the streets late night. The last 2 weeks off and on I've been looping around the 1-3 am time frame and been shooting blanks.She used to be out nights, years ago. She is an ATF of many on here. Playboy saw her out in the daytime early this year. One of the best BJs you will ever have.

Blue.

ILoveThatPoo
04-17-21, 07:11
The loop has been very spotty the last several months. I recon it at least twice a day I have seen more times with nothing out. Even The Walking Dead that are missing.

Poo.

BlueFox141
04-17-21, 18:03
The loop has been very spotty the last several months. I recon it at least twice a day I have seen more times with nothing out. Even The Walking Dead that are missing.

Poo.I'm afraid if we all stop it will dry up completely. Of course if you are out there at least twice a day, there would only be you to take care of the new ones. My office is nearby, I promise to help you, Poo!

Be careful out there!

Blue.

RetiredbbcMonger860
04-17-21, 18:53

20 for anything (WTF Right). She started giving me a hand job and this point I'm pissed that she was asking for more money, kicked her out of my car. She pretended she dropped something on my back seat, asked me if I wanted her to open the back door (where I had some stuff) so she can check if she dropped some of her things. Took off so fast as soon as she got out of the car.

Fucking terrible.SW may not be for you bro pay attention to the signs!

BlueFox141
04-18-21, 02:06
SW may not be for you bro pay attention to the signs!Even on the loop in Waterbury. 2 is going to get you an attitude from any SW you would want to pick up.

Blue.

BlueFox141
04-22-21, 01:44
Went through town a couple nights ago and texted Sammy. No answer. Hit the loop and on the third pass I see a blonde! Picked her up and she says she had no minutes on the other one and is getting a new one. Yeah, okay. She took my number and promised to text me from the new #, sure. Went to my office and since I had been with a new Seeking date hours earlier, I opted for a BBBJ for 30 but told her if she could give me a second pop for the night I'd give her 40. With all the roaming she allowed she earned her 2 Jacksons! She's a good looking 5'7" blonde, with great skills, who is out there guys!

Be careful out there.

Blue.

ZackSmithXXX
04-22-21, 15:38
Saw a cute one this afternoon. White, light brown hair, Nice figure. Jeans and a black jacket. She tries opening the passenger door when I stopped so I assume she was working. But I cracked the window and asked for her number. She just said no. Anyone know who it might have been? Maybe I should have let her in? Her face actually looked decent. She looked to be in her late 20's or 30's.

BlueFox141
04-23-21, 02:55
Went through town a couple nights ago and texted Sammy. No answer. Hit the loop and on the third pass I see a blonde! Picked her up and she says she had no minutes on the other one and is getting a new one. Yeah, okay. She took my number and promised to text me from the new #, sure. Went to my office and since I had been with a new Seeking date hours earlier, I opted for a BBBJ for 30 but told her if she could give me a second pop for the night I'd give her 40. With all the roaming she allowed she earned her 2 Jacksons! She's a good looking 5'7" blonde, with great skills, who is out there guys!

Be careful out there.

Blue.Gentlemen,

My post clearly says she did not have a phone. Yes she took my number and was going to text me "when she got her new one", but like I said "Sure". If I had her digits and permission I would be sharing with mongers I know or am sure about giving out the number. I have done this many times over and never asked for a trade. Please stop messaging me. I never ignore my PM's but I'm a horrible typist and would be messaging some blonde on Seeking- no offence meant.

Blue.

BlueFox141
04-24-21, 01:27
Managed to hook up with her again after a couple weeks of missing one another. She can message on a text app but needs WiFi. She knows I'm around on Thursdays now and then and connected with me when I was. Caught her on a good night, she really got into it! She is still out there on the loop, watch for her.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
04-24-21, 15:31
Saw a cute one this afternoon. White, light brown hair, Nice figure. Jeans and a black jacket. She tries opening the passenger door when I stopped so I assume she was working. But I cracked the window and asked for her number. She just said no. Anyone know who it might have been? Maybe I should have let her in? Her face actually looked decent. She looked to be in her late 20's or 30's.I have had better luck by asking if they have a phone, and if they do, letting them in the car. I tell them I can't do anything at the moment, but just had to stop and get her number so I could see her at another time. I get the digits ant through her a ,5 or a. 10 which let's her know I'm serious. It establishes goodwill before we meet, and usually pays off.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

DickNastyy
04-25-21, 08:52
When through at 10:30 and only seen tall barbie around. Where did all the girls go?

BlueFox141
04-26-21, 00:49
When through at 10:30 and only seen tall barbie around. Where did all the girls go?10:30 is very dead nowadays. You have to go out after 1 AM to find anything. I am hoping the warmer weather will sprout a new crop. It usually does.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BigPapiz66
04-26-21, 17:22
10:30 is very dead nowadays. You have to go out after 1 AM to find anything. I am hoping the warmer weather will sprout a new crop. It usually does.

Be careful out there.

Blue.Went by today during the day since it was sunny out. After a couple hours of driving, nothing. Well I did see one decent BSW but after driving back to pick she was gone.

(pro tip- I break up the loop drive bys, so that the Jakes or people don't notice the same car driving around. You can go downtown park and check emails or playing the phone for a bit, before driving the loop again).

ZackSmithXXX
04-26-21, 20:49
I drove thru at around 1030 am, saw two but didn't pick them up. One was white with blonde hair but fat. Other had a decent body but face was not great at all, she had a sad miserable look to her. She had a black puma hoodie on.

Drove thru again in the afternoon and met Barbie. I ran out of time by the time I spotted her, but got her name and asked for her number, but she said she didn't have a phone. I know she's been reviewed, but anyone seen her recently? Is she worth picking up? She looked ok, put together enough, tight black pants. I was planning on looking for her again tomorrow.

Also anyone have suggestions for a good private location in that area? Pm me please.

PutNamAnthony
04-27-21, 07:40
I drove thru at around 1030 am, saw two but didn't pick them up. One was white with blonde hair but fat. Other had a decent body but face was not great at all, she had a sad miserable look to her. She had a black puma hoodie on.

Drove thru again in the afternoon and met Barbie. I ran out of time by the time I spotted her, but got her name and asked for her number, but she said she didn't have a phone. I know she's been reviewed, but anyone seen her recently? Is she worth picking up? She looked ok, put together enough, tight black pants. I was planning on looking for her again tomorrow.

Also anyone have suggestions for a good private location in that area? Pm me please.Search for Barbie, there are plenty of reviews.

ZackSmithXXX
04-28-21, 13:12
Finally was able to pick up Becca. Brown hair, nice body, nice face. She was friendly enough, not very enthusiastic but she was skilled. Overall she is very good looking for a SW. Better looking than most of the STG girls I think. She doesn't waive and flag you down as you drive by, but she will approach you if you make it clear what your doing. First time I drove past her I didn't even think she was working because she looked so good. But I'm surprised to not find more reviews of her. Anyone else see her?

BlueFox141
04-28-21, 13:32
Finally was able to pick up Becca. Brown hair, nice body, nice face. She was friendly enough, not very enthusiastic but she was skilled. Overall she is very good looking for a SW. Better looking than most of the STG girls I think. She doesn't waive and flag you down as you drive by, but she will approach you if you make it clear what your doing. First time I drove past her I didn't even think she was working because she looked so good. But I'm surprised to not find more reviews of her. Anyone else see her?Can you add to her description some? Pretty & brown hair is a start. Tall? Short? Long hair or short? Maybe she was wearing a jacket-what color? Where did you pick her up? Some of these girls tend to stay in a certain part of the loop because of where she is living at that particular time. Thanks for posting about her, it's like seeing the first robin in the spring. I did a search of this forum nd the only Becca was a blonde 3 years ago.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

ZackSmithXXX
04-29-21, 13:28
Can you add to her description some? Pretty & brown hair is a start. Tall? Short? Long hair or short? Maybe she was wearing a jacket-what color? Where did you pick her up? Some of these girls tend to stay in a certain part of the loop because of where she is living at that particular time. Thanks for posting about her, it's like seeing the first robin in the spring. I did a search of this forum nd the only Becca was a blonde 3

Be careful out there.

Blue.Sorry I'm not very good at descriptions I know. She was on the taller side for sure, maybe 5'8". Her brown hair is a little longer than shoulder length and is light brown. She was wearing a gray zip up sweatshirt and jeans, but first time I spotted her she was wearing jeans and a longer black jacket with hood up. She also carried a small backpack. Both times I saw here was on hillside near bend.

BlueFox141
04-29-21, 23:14
Sorry I'm not very good at descriptions I know. She was on the taller side for sure, maybe 5'8". Her brown hair is a little longer than shoulder length and is light brown. She was wearing a gray zip up sweatshirt and jeans, but first time I spotted her she was wearing jeans and a longer black jacket with hood up. She also carried a small backpack. Both times I saw here was on hillside near bend.It also helps everyone if you get a name. Thanks for the input.

Blue.

BlueFox141
05-01-21, 15:01
So, Wednesday night I was coming back from a meet & greet dinner in Newington with a beautiful SA girl that wants 400 firm (I'm trying to keep from saying yes, she's that good looking) and I decided to check out the loop when I went through Dirtybury. It was around 10:00 so I had little expectations. On my first pass I saw 2 that were just splitting up in the curve on the west end of H street. Had a car on my tail, and I never stop on my first pass because I like to get an idea of what is going on in the neighborhood first. I like to see if there are any parked cars with someone inside, possibly watching. I managed to turn around at W street and they were both gone. One was a WSW, larger blonde, not fat, just on the stocky side. The other was a HSW spinner, black hair- about Nina's height, but it wasn't her. A short time later I was going east on H street and it looked deserted to the end so I cut down 2 street. As I did, a SW popped out from between two cars on the other side of the road and yelled something and waved. There was a car down the street behind me, so I wasn't about to make an obvious pick up having no idea if it could be LEO, so I looped around and came up 1 street. She was gone! I'll bet one of you SOBs got her, at least I hope so! I think she was white, medium build and I think red, curly hair. Saw another short blonde that I'm not sure of that disappeared after my first time by her. Meanwhile, I kept passing this dark haired Hispanic chick that had her nose buried in her phone. I kept going by and slowing and she just wasn't looking up. I first saw her on H street near W on my last pass she was almost to P and she looked up. I pulled over and she got in. She wasn't as young as I thought nor as pretty. A 3 on the SWer scale. I figured a BJ would be okay. We went to my spot. She took off her top and had nice big ones to play with. I asked her to slide down her pants and she let me FIV while she gave me an outstanding BBBJ! I had promised her. 3 but gave her. 4 because she did such a great job taking every drop of what turned out to be an enormous load! Her name is Diane, black shoulder length hair, medium build and shocked me when she told me she was 50!Says she has been out there about 6 weeks. She was living with her BF in Torrington and had an argument with his mother and got kicked out.

So, it was 54 degrees with a couple of light showers 10:00 on a Wednesday night and I saw a few out there. The loop isn't completely dead, yet. I know Jamie and Sammy are out there too, because I have picked them up. It gives me hope that warmer weather could bring out more. With that being said, I dropped Diane off at the top of W and took another run through the loop about 11:20. Nothing!

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Fallen007
05-03-21, 12:17
Was out the other night, and happened to be going by the area so I hit the loop.

Second time through saw a decent looking tall dirty blonde. Looked ok once she was in the car but not as good as I had hoped. I suppose that's par for the course though.

Took a quick drive and got down to business. She did a decent job, made some noise even thoguh it was a bit fake. Stayed on task almost the whole time. Did try to ger me to finish manually into her open mouth, but after a bit of that I put her back on task.

Finished up and dropped her off.

Of bote the place we stopped was apparently somewhere she goes often as not long after someone that lives nearby went by very slowly taking an interest in what we may have been doing.

No issues, but she had a name for him. So maybe avoid going to her spot. I would potentially pick her up again, but I would have to be hornier than I was the ither night.

BlueFox141
05-08-21, 20:53
I posted this in the wrong forum LOL!

The Loop.

So, Thursday night Jamie was a no show again. I think she may be slipping into Demonland. I hit the loop at 10:30 and it was pretty barren. I went by a decent looking blonde that looked way as I went past. I wasn't sure so I turned down a side street and pulled over and waited. It took a little and she walked passed the car and and looked at me reluctantly. I waved her toward me and she got in. A very pretty, medium build, 32 yo if it wasn't for all the sores on her face. I wear a bluetooth for my phone, in my right ear and pretended to get a phone call. I told her I had to go because my brother had an accident. Asked her if she had a phone and she said "No". I gave her a Hamilton and kicked her out. Looked for a little while longer hoping to see Jamie, or maybe even Nina. Even Diane from last week would have been okay.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

MrDsp82
05-09-21, 09:08
I usually will do two laps around the loop and will sometimes use the roads in between to go back up. So going up one of the side roads I let a few cars pass before I get a chance to go. But as I'm looking to my left my door pops open and in comes a lady that I believe was reviewed before. Heavy set blondish hair and looked like she went toe to the boxing match with pimp Tyson. I tell her to get out my car and she demands money so I bluff her by saying driving and say let's go see your uncle LEO. She starts pretended she has a wire that goes up to her ear and starts press her ear and talking to her make believe ear piece and says "yea call the special cop because he's bring me to the police station" then she realizes I might be telling the truth and opens the door so I stop and she gets out screaming that I'm beating her so I close my door and drive off. To think one simple little thing like making sure door is locked would avoid disasters like this. Even though it was entertaining I decided my night was done and back to pornhub I go with a new a search in mind (crazy crackhead SWs). Her name was Mel BTW and I didn't get the digits to her imaginary phone unfortunately. Man I could really use me a Tiffany or decent UTR. Hit me up if anyone has a UTR. My previous one suddenly found Jesus and I don't mean my cousin.

PutNamAnthony
05-09-21, 13:52
I usually will do two laps around the loop and will sometimes use the roads in between to go back up. So going up one of the side roads I let a few cars pass before I get a chance to go. But as I'm looking to my left my door pops open and in comes a lady that I believe was reviewed before. Heavy set blondish hair and looked like she went toe to the boxing match with pimp Tyson. I tell her to get out my car and she demands money so I bluff her by saying driving and say let's go see your uncle LEO. She starts pretended she has a wire that goes up to her ear and starts press her ear and talking to her make believe ear piece and says "yea call the special cop because he's bring me to the police station" then she realizes I might be telling the truth and opens the door so I stop and she gets out screaming that I'm beating her so I close my door and drive off. To think one simple little thing like making sure door is locked would avoid disasters like this. Even though it was entertaining I decided my night was done and back to pornhub I go with a new a search in mind (crazy crackhead SWs). Her name was Mel BTW and I didn't get the digits to her imaginary phone unfortunately. Man I could really use me a Tiffany or decent UTR. Hit me up if anyone has a UTR. My previous one suddenly found Jesus and I don't mean my cousin.Sounds like that gal is desperate. Glad you got out of that one, screaming like that could attract a mob. Smart move on your part.

Stay safe,

PA.

BlueFox141
05-10-21, 02:19
I usually will do two laps around the loop and will sometimes use the roads in between to go back up. So going up one of the side roads I let a few cars pass before I get a chance to go. But as I'm looking to my left my door pops open and in comes a lady that I believe was reviewed before. Heavy set blondish hair and looked like she went toe to the boxing match with pimp Tyson. I tell her to get out my car and she demands money so I bluff her by saying driving and say let's go see your uncle LEO. She starts pretended she has a wire that goes up to her ear and starts press her ear and talking to her make believe ear piece and says "yea call the special cop because he's bring me to the police station" then she realizes I might be telling the truth and opens the door so I stop and she gets out screaming that I'm beating her so I close my door and drive off. To think one simple little thing like making sure door is locked would avoid disasters like this.I lived I Waterbury from '81 to "02. My office is still in Waterbury. You DO NOT drive anywhere in town without the doors locked, especially the loop! Know which way is open and which way is locked if you have a button on the driver's side. I once picked up a fine looking SWer on the top of H street. As she came up to the door I hit unlock. She got in, but took her time closing the door. Unbeknownst to me, she did that to give her BF who was hiding, time to run to the back door before I could lock it. Luckily, I had a bunch of shit on the seat and he hesitated to push it out of the way. Her door was then closed figuring he was getting in, and I immediately gunned it and yanked the steering wheel to the left, which threw him backwards. She screamed when she realized he was gone. She starts to open her door even though she would have been a mess if she jumped out at that speed, so I grab her purse straps and told her to close the door. I get a few blocks away and slow down to let her out, and she says to me "Do you still want to do something?" I said "No, thanks " and let her out at the bottom of W. Like I always say-.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Ace Walker
05-10-21, 08:49
Sounds like that gal is desperate. Glad you got out of that one, screaming like that could attract a mob. Smart move on your part.

Stay safe,

PA.Always lock your doors. Lot's of bad stuff can be avoided by simply locking your doors. I've been watching a lot of Active Self Protection on You Tube and I learned this.

ILoveThatPoo
05-12-21, 08:21
Made another appearance in Waterbury. Looking good like always, nice personality and decent head game. I really do enjoy watching her stroke my cock while she licks and kisses the head. She wraps her lips around the head of my cock so nicely and jacked my juice into her mouth. The visual itself is awesome. Fun time for 40.

Look for her today she is out and about. This section has been dead lately.

Poo.

CtHavingFun
05-12-21, 10:52
Made another appearance in Waterbury. Looking good like always, nice personality and decent head game. I really do enjoy watching her stroke my cock while she licks and kisses the head. She wraps her lips around the head of my cock so nicely and jacked my juice into her mouth. The visual itself is awesome. Fun time for 40.

Look for her today she is out and about. This section has been dead lately.

Poo.Was thinking of swinging my the loop on my lunch break today, any description of her or where on the loop she was near?

CtHavingFun
05-12-21, 12:47
Was thinking of swinging my the loop on my lunch break today, any description of her or where on the loop she was near?Took a ride through the loop on break, saw a very attractive girl, white, blonde, tall, jeans, flip flops, leopard print belly shirt. Looped back around and she was gone. Wish I knew who she was.

Coberman
05-13-21, 02:31
Thought I'd try and see Ashley again but no luck. I did see a few girls but they were getting scooped quick, pretty sure someone picked up a pair for a little MFF right in front of me. Two spinners caught my eyes (one with her hoodie up, looked like she had short platinum blonde hair and was thin AF, the other with wavy black hair) but I couldn't get a good look at their faces before they disappeared. This weather needs to warm up so the hoodies can go away.

Also saw a lot of eyes in the area so I left empty handed. Be careful how you leave the area if you make a pickup.

MongerSeeker
05-13-21, 05:26
That's quite crazy and scary. I have never had any problems with pimps in all my years of cruising. I agree that is a good idea to keep your doors locked.

I lived I Waterbury from '81 to "02. My office is still in Waterbury. You DO NOT drive anywhere in town without the doors locked, especially the loop! Know which way is open and which way is locked if you have a button on the driver's side. I once picked up a fine looking SWer on the top of H street. As she came up to the door I hit unlock. She got in, but took her time closing the door. Unbeknownst to me, she did that to give her BF who was hiding, time to run to the back door before I could lock it. Luckily, I had a bunch of shit on the seat and he hesitated to push it out of the way. Her door was then closed figuring he was getting in, and I immediately gunned it and yanked the steering wheel to the left, which threw him backwards. She screamed when she realized he was gone. She starts to open her door even though she would have been a mess if she jumped out at that speed, so I grab her purse straps and told her to close the door. I get a few blocks away and slow down to let her out, and she says to me "Do you still want to do something?" I said "No, thanks " and let her out at the bottom of W. Like I always say-.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

ILoveThatPoo
05-14-21, 09:45
I did a quick drive-through today and saw:

3 walking dead.

1 Bambi who never ever looked worse.

1 semi ok new girl (I don't pick up semi).

2 rotund walking working one whir one black (fatties not allowed).

And finally one good looking white girl. She's been out there before I don't know her name but she walks very slowly and carries a bag with her she's out rarely. If you see her definitely pick her up she's got a great reputation.

Poo.

Go For Broke68
05-14-21, 19:16
I haven't been passing through quite as much lately, but recently I have had some successful fishing trips. Sammy, Gigi, Kat and Ashley are some of the names that come to mind. Still, it has been quiet more often than not. Fingers crossed things will get better.

BlueFox141
05-15-21, 01:28
I did a quick drive-through today and saw:

3 walking dead.

1 Bambi who never ever looked worse.

1 semi ok new girl (I don't pick up semi).

2 rotund walking working one whir one black (fatties not allowed).

And finally one good looking white girl. She's been out there before I don't know her name but she walks very slowly and carries a bag with her she's out rarely. If you see her definitely pick her up she's got a great reputation.

Poo."Good looking white girl". Poo, you disappoint me. Short, tall, blonde?

Blue.

BlueDodge
05-16-21, 07:55
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/hey-fellasim-jazzy-cum-see-wh/989219932950

PutNamAnthony
05-16-21, 14:58
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/hey-fellasim-jazzy-cum-see-wh/989219932950She has been around for a long time. She lived on top floor on Bx st. I went pay her a visit and walked out right out. She had scabs and blisters all over her face. I was fooled by the photoshop picture she send.

Stay safe,

PA.

BlueDodge
05-16-21, 20:27
She has been around for a long time. She lived on top floor on Bx st. I went pay her a visit and walked out right out. She had scabs and blisters all over her face. I was fooled by the photoshop picture she send.

Stay safe,

PA.Thanks saved me a trip LOL.

Bbctrev
05-17-21, 11:39
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/hey-fellasim-jazzy-cum-see-wh/989219932950

She has been around for a long time. She lived on top floor on Bx st. I went pay her a visit and walked out right out. She had scabs and blisters all over her face. I was fooled by the photoshop picture she send.

Stay safe,

PA.This is interesting. Did you two see her on the loop? I actually seen her this past Sunday morning and picked her up from grove st and gave her a ride home. I don't doubt or dispute what Putnamanthony is saying but her face was clear when I seen her she still has some bodily signs of use but nothing that turned me off. She had her fair share of ups and downs but she aims to please, she won't try to rip you off and always is good for getting another girl for a double. Giving head is her specialty I like the way she cups and squeezes my balls in her hand when she's sucking me off. The last pic in her ad with the ass up in the air on the bed is actually Ruby.

Zeltenia
05-18-21, 01:22
I usally stick to SkipTheGames and I've tryed steet walkers but a very long time ago.

I am thinking of taking a look. I think I know where this loop is but if I can get a confirmation on what streets and best way to ride through them I would greatly appreciate it.
Feel free to private message me with any info.

Thank You.

Z.

PutNamAnthony
05-18-21, 19:05
I usally stick to SkipTheGames and I've tryed steet walkers but a very long time ago.

I am thinking of taking a look. I think I know where this loop is but if I can get a confirmation on what streets and best way to ride through them I would greatly appreciate it.
Feel free to private message me with any info.

Thank You.

Z.Check out #1469.

Stay safe,

PA.

Go For Broke68
05-18-21, 21:47
I passed through today and hit right away. I don't recall seeing this one before. I believe she told me her name was Christine. Said she was around much of last summer but not recently. Anyway, saw her on my first pass, she hopped in, hit a quiet spot, she did the job, and I dropped her back off. It was easy and quick. Not the best I've ever had but a pleasant and drama free experience. I'd describe her as average height, brown shoulder length hair, fair skin, skinny. I'd pick her up again.

BlueFox141
05-21-21, 04:04
I passed through today and hit right away. I don't recall seeing this one before. I believe she told me her name was Christine. Said she was around much of last summer but not recently. Anyway, saw her on my first pass, she hopped in, hit a quiet spot, she did the job, and I dropped her back off. It was easy and quick. Not the best I've ever had but a pleasant and drama free experience. I'd describe her as average height, brown shoulder length hair, fair skin, skinny. I'd pick her up again.So, I looped the loop for close to 2 hours and finally pick up what turns out to be Christine. Skinny, light colored hair. We go to my office and since it's very late, I opt for a BBBJ CIM. She goes to work and has some great oral skills! We talk afterwards and she mentions that I had picked her you before and starts telling me what we did and suddenly I remember, we did CFS and she really got into it. Search for Christine and you will find the post in Stupid Shit on 09/01/20.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

When In Vegas
05-27-21, 20:20
Dude your office has seen so much action. How do you keep it from smelling like pussy? You must spend a fortune on air freshener. LOL.

Vegas.

So, I looped the loop for close to 2 hours and finally pick up what turns out to be Christine. Skinny, light colored hair. We go to my office and since it's very late, I opt for a BBBJ CIM. She goes to work and has some great oral skills! We talk afterwards and she mentions that I had picked her you before and starts telling me what we did and suddenly I remember, we did CFS and she really got into it. Search for Christine and you will find the post in Stupid Shit on 09/01/20.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Coh123
05-27-21, 20:24
I was looking for Christine today but never found her. I found the famous "Tiffany" on Grove Street. She was wearing a nice pink dress. We went to a spot and had some fun (CIM) for 30 roses. She does not have a number. She no longer has red hair. She is a brunette now. She is half Jamaican and half French. She told me that she is always hanging out near Grove. Almost all of the other ladies in that area were not to my liking. Treat her well.

PutNamAnthony
05-27-21, 23:10
Dude your office has seen so much action. How do you keep it from smelling like pussy? You must spend a fortune on air freshener. LOL.

Vegas.Blue only picks up the swallowers and not the spitters. LOL.

Coberman
05-28-21, 00:03
I made a stop in Waterbury week before last on my way out of state thinking there'd be more action on the weekend but the streets were dead. I only saw three women but luckily before I gave up I found Alyssa. Alyssa is about 5'6", brunette, had her hair in a ponytail a little longer than shoulder length, fairly slender, and fairly good looking. Alyssa seemed nice and I enjoyed her oral skills, I would definitely pick her up again. I'll mention 3 potential concerns. One, she smelled good but her perfume was strong, not overpowering but strong enough it might be a concern if you're heading home to someone after. Two, she's apparently trying to hide from certain people in the neighborhood. I don't know why, but she didn't want to go down certain streets and she tried to hide her face while she was in my car. Three, compared to other girls she's harder to get the attention of, you might need to call out to her instead of just giving a nod.

BlueFox141
05-28-21, 02:09

Vegas.Vegas!

It's called a window, my friend! When are you going to get back out here and into action? I think all the ladies are staying inside waiting for Vegas to show up!

Blue.

DWCruiser
05-28-21, 12:09
I made a stop in Waterbury week before last on my way out of state thinking there'd be more action on the weekend but the streets were dead. I only saw three women but luckily before I gave up I found Alyssa. Alyssa is about 5'6", brunette, had her hair in a ponytail a little longer than shoulder length, fairly slender, and fairly good looking. Alyssa seemed nice and I enjoyed her oral skills, I would definitely pick her up again. I'll mention 3 potential concerns. One, she smelled good but her perfume was strong, not overpowering but strong enough it might be a concern if you're heading home to someone after. Two, she's apparently trying to hide from certain people in the neighborhood. I don't know why, but she didn't want to go down certain streets and she tried to hide her face while she was in my car. Three, compared to other girls she's harder to get the attention of, you might need to call out to her instead of just giving a nod.Do you have a description? It would help to call out to her if we knew what she looked like.

Tommy13
05-28-21, 14:47
Went on patrol last night. Saw a few undesirables but saw 3 WSWs I was trying to pick up. One was an older red head who when I got closer looked high AF and jittery so I passed. Saw another blonde MILF type WSW. Nothing crazy but I would have picked her up however she didn't seem to be int he right places whener I saw her. Saw a younger prettier WSW in a pink mini dress. Skinny. Was hanging out with different guys but the times I was able to slow down for her she didn't seem interested. Maybe she wasn't a streetwalker or maybe she had enoug honey for her dose that night. She was the only one I actively wanted to pick up.

Saw Diane, or at least I think that's her name, she's good for bbjcimws I won't fuck her but she looked rough so I just ascted like she wasn't there.

BlueFox141
05-28-21, 14:57
Blue only picks up the swallowers and not the spitters. LOL.Anthony, you are a hoot!

Blue.

BlueFox141
05-28-21, 18:08
Went on patrol last night. Saw a few undesirables but saw 3 WSWs I was trying to pick up. One was an older red head who when I got closer looked high AF and jittery so I passed. Saw another blonde MILF type WSW. Nothing crazy but I would have picked her up however she didn't seem to be int he right places whener I saw her. Saw a younger prettier WSW in a pink mini dress. Skinny. Was hanging out with different guys but the times I was able to slow down for her she didn't seem interested. Maybe she wasn't a streetwalker or maybe she had enoug honey for her dose that night. She was the only one I actively wanted to pick up.

Saw Diane, or at least I think that's her name, she's good for bbjcimws I won't fuck her but she looked rough so I just ascted like she wasn't there.I wouldn't fuck her either but her head game is spot on!

Blue.

PutNamAnthony
05-28-21, 19:56
I wouldn't fuck her either but her head game is spot on!

Blue.If you enjoy a gum massage.

PA.

BlueFox141
05-29-21, 00:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BlueFox141
05-29-21, 01:05
If you enjoy a gum massage.

PA.Hey, how many times have you wished the provider with her face in your lap, didn't have teeth?

Be careful out there.

Blue.

PutNamAnthony
05-29-21, 11:17
Hey, how many times have you wished the provider with her face in your lap, didn't have teeth?

Be careful out there.

Blue.I prefer teeth stay where they belong in their mouth. I never did like gummy bears on my pecker. That shit makes me want to gag.

Stay safe,

PA.

When In Vegas
05-29-21, 12:32
Counting down the days buddy. Hopefully things will pick up. Sounds like slim pickings.

Vegas!

It's called a window, my friend! When are you going to get back out here and into action? I think all the ladies are staying inside waiting for Vegas to show up!

Blue.

Coberman
05-30-21, 19:09
Do you have a description? It would help to call out to her if we knew what she looked like.Am I missing a joke here? I'm not sure what else I could have added for a description.

PutNamAnthony
05-30-21, 19:17
Am I missing a joke here? I'm not sure what else I could have added for a description.I thought the same. You describe as best you can.

BlueFox141
05-30-21, 20:09
Am I missing a joke here? I'm not sure what else I could have added for a description.I tried to make that point, but it got flagged as argumentative because I jokingly asked if he wanted her measurements.

Blue.

Tommy13
06-01-21, 00:49
Went on a run tonight to see what there was to see. Patrolled for about an hour and then saw a cute brunette WSW wearing ripped jeans and a jean jacket. She had some red lips and looked good as I passed by but I saw a few other mongers prowling so I swung a quick you turn which I generally don't like to do and scooped her up. We found a quiet spot and for. 5 she gave me a solid BBJ and then I bent her over and pounded her out. I surprised at how loud she got, it was almost too loud but it turned me on and it was a nice time for all.

She told me about the car accident, her arm etc. etc. etc.

Asked her if she had a number but she said her phone was stolen. So I will go forth knowing that she is out there and worth giving a ride if I see her.

ILoveThatPoo
06-01-21, 14:45
I was surprised today by finding something new on the loop. Definitely a street rap, homeless and likes to party. Why else would she be walking around? She was a little bit tired a little bit shy but when my dick ended up in her mouth she came to life. This girl knows how to suck dick. Very experienced. She says she's up from Bridgeport. She's friends with the other working ladies of the street and said she's been around a while but I've never seen her before. Enjoy she's worth the 40 and the time spent.

Poo.

PutNamAnthony
06-01-21, 14:59
Went on a run tonight to see what there was to see. Patrolled for about an hour and then saw a cute brunette WSW wearing ripped jeans and a jean jacket. She had some red lips and looked good as I passed by but I saw a few other mongers prowling so I swung a quick you turn which I generally don't like to do and scooped her up. We found a quiet spot and for. 5 she gave me a solid BBJ and then I bent her over and pounded her out. I surprised at how loud she got, it was almost too loud but it turned me on and it was a nice time for all.

She told me about the car accident, her arm etc. etc. etc.

Asked her if she had a number but she said her phone was stolen. So I will go forth knowing that she is out there and worth giving a ride if I see her.That one sounds like Tiffany.

PutNamAnthony
06-01-21, 19:06
That one sounds like Tiffany.I totally missed the subject. I think I need a thicker pair of reading glasses.

BlueFox141
06-02-21, 00:13
I was surprised today by finding something new on the loop. Definitely a street rap, homeless and likes to party. Why else would she be walking around? She was a little bit tired a little bit shy but when my dick ended up in her mouth she came to life. This girl knows how to suck dick. Very experienced. She says she's up from Bridgeport. She's friends with the other working ladies of the street and said she's been around a while but I've never seen her before. Enjoy she's worth the 40 and the time spent.

Poo.What did this new, fine Brandy look like, Poo?

BlueFox141
06-02-21, 00:33
That one sounds like Tiffany.Ant! Nice call, my friend. Text me on how Wednesday goes. I have a Thursday dance ticket!

Blue.

Go For Broke68
06-09-21, 18:35
I hit the loop this morning. Had to dodge a few of the zombies and nearly gave up before I picked up Gigi. She took care of me well, as she has a few times before. As I dropped her off and I was looking to get out of there to get to work, I noticed a girl walking down p from h. She was wearing a face mask so I couldn't tell if she was white / Hispanic / Asian, but she had long dark hair, appeared to be young, she was wearing a white tank top and black yoga pants. I did not get a great look at her but she looked like she had a very nice, curvy, body with a large chest. I haven't seen her before and she may have not been a walker. If I wasn't already late I would have at least tried to scoop her up and get a phone number. I was cursing the timing as I drove away. Does anyone have any idea of who I may be describing (badly, I know, sorry) and have any experience?

BlueFox141
06-11-21, 23:59
So Christine tells me her name is actually spelled with a K, not a C. I think just for consistency sake in looking her up and we should keep it the way we've got it now. I picked her up twice in the last 7 days and she still has great skills. I'm described her before she does have a small chest, but very responsive body and absolutely excellent skills all around. Just look for a pretty blonde. She keeps telling me her phone's going to get turned on, but you know that story.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
06-12-21, 00:03
I hit the loop this morning. Had to dodge a few of the zombies and nearly gave up before I picked up Gigi. She took care of me well, as she has a few times before. As I dropped her off and I was looking to get out of there to get to work, I noticed a girl walking down p from h. She was wearing a face mask so I couldn't tell if she was white / Hispanic / Asian, but she had long dark hair, appeared to be young, she was wearing a white tank top and black yoga pants. I did not get a great look at her but she looked like she had a very nice, curvy, body with a large chest. I haven't seen her before and she may have not been a walker. If I wasn't already late I would have at least tried to scoop her up and get a phone number. I was cursing the timing as I drove away. Does anyone have any idea of who I may be describing (badly, I know, sorry) and have any experience?With no mask on you probably wasn't a walker. Your description because of that doesn't give us much to go on. Geez, Gigi, can't believe she's still around! A lot of mileage on her.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
06-14-21, 02:50
So Christine tells me her name is actually spelled with a K, not a C. I think just for consistency sake in looking her up and we should keep it the way we've got it now. I picked her up twice in the last 7 days and she still has great skills. I'm described her before she does have a small chest, but very responsive body and absolutely excellent skills all around. Just look for a pretty blonde. She keeps telling me her phone's going to get turned on, but you know that story.

Be careful out there.

Blue.We now have some set times for her to look for me and we had a fantastic session! She is getting more comfortable with me and I am getting more familiar with her body, and she got into it tonight! Light brown hair, 5'4" thin WSW, a solid8 on the SW scale! She would be close to a 10 with some more meat on her bones. "Phone coming on soon", but she knows when I'll be around next! She is out there.

Blue.

Yaba1
06-16-21, 10:15
Caught her in the area I last posted. She's healthy.

BigDog2021
06-16-21, 13:32
I saw a cutie near willow so I picked her up, said name was Michelle and known as Lady M? 30 beans for a BBBJ, not bad but not the best. She left me a gift after I dropped her off. A bag of dope on the floor of the car. Beware, I tossed that bag in the river. No way do I need that shit in my car.

PutNamAnthony
06-16-21, 19:13
I saw a cutie near willow so I picked her up, said name was Michelle and known as Lady M? 30 beans for a BBBJ, not bad but not the best. She left me a gift after I dropped her off. A bag of dope on the floor of the car. Beware, I tossed that bag in the river. No way do I need that shit in my car.Welcome Newbie!

You just wrote a review in Vernon you met with Leggy Lynn and dropped $320 down. You went from a $320 Filet Mignon to a $30 hotdog.

Stay safe.

PA.

BlueFox141
06-17-21, 01:04
Welcome Newbie!

You just wrote a review in Vernon you met with Leggy Lynn and dropped $320 down. You went from a $320 Filet Mignon to a $30 hotdog.

Stay safe.

PA.I enjoy a hot dog every once in a while I it'd done right, PA!

Blue.

BigDog2021
06-17-21, 07:39
Welcome Newbie!

Stay safe.

PA.Thanks for the welcome but in all fairness I went from a pig in a blanket to chateaubriand. Michelle is so much less than a $30 wiener. Lynn though is amazing.

But really, I posted both the same day but the encounters were not in the same day. Michelle first and Lynn the next day.

Cheers to many more adventures.

Snowman2
06-17-21, 09:05
Welcome Newbie!

Stay safe.

PA.More like a 100 year old $1 can of SPAM.

PutNamAnthony
06-17-21, 20:55
More like a 100 year old $1 can of SPAM.LOL, I was originally going to say hamburger. I like you spam better. Thanks!

BlueFox141
06-18-21, 01:17
I had an SA date with a promising New Britain girl that turned out not so hot. I'll post about it this weekend in the Hartford Seeking forum. On the way home I stopped at my office in Waterbury to drop a few things off, and Christine comes walking up the driveway as I'm going in the back door! She knows my schedule now, and she was there! The funny thing is I'm usually there an hour or two earlier, but she kept on checking. I really need the relief after this busted date for $200. Again, her oral skills are great! I asked her about her phone and she said she got it back and working earlier in the week, but you got picked up on failure to appear charges and went down to York for a couple of days. They sent her back without her clothes or phone! So, she is still phoneless, but she is on the loop, gentlemen. Keep your eye out for a 5'4" light brown sugar length hair skinny streetwalker.

Be careful out there!

Blue.

When In Vegas
06-18-21, 21:04
Lady M is held in very high regards in Waterbury SW folklore. Just like all these other girls you got to catch her on the upswing. Still the only girl I ever did with my golf shoes on (sounds random until you've tried it).

Later,

Vegas.

I saw a cutie near willow so I picked her up, said name was Michelle and known as Lady M? 30 beans for a BBBJ, not bad but not the best. She left me a gift after I dropped her off. A bag of dope on the floor of the car. Beware, I tossed that bag in the river. No way do I need that shit in my car.

When In Vegas
06-18-21, 21:05
Dude that is one well trained girl.

Vegas.

I had an SA date with a promising New Britain girl that turned out not so hot. I'll post about it this weekend in the Hartford Seeking forum. On the way home I stopped at my office in Waterbury to drop a few things off, and Christine comes walking up the driveway as I'm going in the back door! She knows my schedule now, and she was there! The funny thing is I'm usually there an hour or two earlier, but she kept on checking. I really need the relief after this busted date for $200. Again, her oral skills are great! I asked her about her phone and she said she got it back and working earlier in the week, but you got picked up on failure to appear charges and went down to York for a couple of days. They sent her back without her clothes or phone! So, she is still phoneless, but she is on the loop, gentlemen. Keep your eye out for a 5'4" light brown sugar length hair skinny streetwalker.

Be careful out there!

Blue.

BlueFox141
06-18-21, 23:41

Vegas.The only way to train them is to reward them if they are really good. We all know that when they succumb to the demons the whole thing falls apart. Right now, I'm enjoying it.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
06-18-21, 23:50

Vegas.

Caught her in the area I last posted. She's healthy.Everytime I'm in town I cruise the area for 5 to 20 minutes, but never see her. When have you seen her? It's very dead there at night.

Blue.

BigDog2021
06-19-21, 08:53
Lady M is held in very high regards in Waterbury SW folklore. Just like all these other girls you got to catch her on the upswing. Still the only girl I ever did with my golf shoes on (sounds random until you've tried it).

Later,

Vegas.I just wanted to speak to my experience especially with the bag of dope being left in the car.

Perhaps when she's off the crap she is amazing.

PutNamAnthony
06-19-21, 14:43

Later,

Vegas.Do you get a better swing leaving on your gold shoes?

PutNamAnthony
06-19-21, 14:46
The only way to train them is to reward them if they are really good. We all know that when they succumb to the demons the whole thing falls apart. Right now, I'm enjoying it.

Be careful out there.

Blue.This $$ trains them well. I've always believe take good care of them and they definitely pays off for both. It's been working for over 40 years for me.

Stay safe,

PA.

Tommy13
06-19-21, 15:58
Went out fishing last night. Patrolled for a few hours. Saw a BSW hobbling around in a walking boot. That was depressing. Saw a WSW with cornrows and braids and I won't fuck with her because white girls with cornrows will kill a man for half a Newport.

Finally came across a little WSW named Alyssa. She looked rough, hiding some sore spots under her nose with concealer. Turns out it is this girl on STG who goes by Mia.

https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/petite-pleasing-teasing/599977499736

In any event I got half and half out of her for. 4 and she swallowed so I was happy. She was actually pleasant and I took it upon myself to rub her on the drive to the spot and she pretty much came from that which was cool.

Otherwise I did see the same LEO SUV cruising around the area a few times and laid low for a bit before resuming and then calling it a night.

DrKingSchultz
06-19-21, 17:18
I just wanted to speak to my experience especially with the bag of dope being left in the car.

Perhaps when she's off the crap she is amazing.One good habit I've picked up out of the hobby is that I've learned to check my car after every excursion and vacuum it regularly. They all tend to leave some kind of "breadcrumbs " behind. I can't tell you how many rings, earrings, masks clothes and all sorts of assorted belongings that I've had to throw away.

When In Vegas
06-19-21, 17:26
Didn't mean to come across as critical of you report BigDog2021. I'm with you when it comes to leaving contraband in my car. Unacceptable.

Later,

Vegas.

I just wanted to speak to my experience especially with the bag of dope being left in the car.

Perhaps when she's off the crap she is amazing.

BlueFox141
06-20-21, 00:26
Do you get a better swing leaving on your gold shoes?He's just happy to back in the saddle again after a very long absence.

Blue.

Woody50
06-20-21, 08:06
One good habit I've picked up out of the hobby is that I've learned to check my car after every excursion and vacuum it regularly. They all tend to leave some kind of "breadcrumbs " behind. I can't tell you how many rings, earrings, masks clothes and all sorts of assorted belongings that I've had to throw away.I go one step further with a no ho's aboard policy. Of course, this puts an extreme limit on my SW activity, as I'm limited to the few with an incall or escorts. I'm less concerned with legal breadcrumbs like thongs or earrings It's the illegal stuff that can become mine during a future traffic stop as the owner / operator of the vehicle that concern me the most.

When In Vegas
06-25-21, 14:07
After a year+ hiatus my Covid induced cherry has been popped. Lady M reached out and we had a nice re-union. The last time I saw her at 5'7" she weighed only 115 lbs and looked like the poster child for African famine relief. This time around, I got the new and improved Lady M. Sporting a nice juicy ass and what she described as 'almost D' perfectly shaped breasts. To be perfectly honest, after such a long absence, it was tough getting comfortable the first time. Didn't help it was a car date in a car that was way too small. The 2nd time was much much better. I enjoyed sucking on those almost D cups. BJ was average as she had issues with the condom but the finale was spot on. She has a juicy welcoming giner and it was very very nice sucking on her tits and staring in her baby blues in the good old reliable missionary until I popped. One of the little things I like about her is she doesn't rush the ending. Nothing worse than a girl who gets going the second she knows you came. Lady M let's you enjoy your cum high until you're ready.

Later,

Vegas.

When In Vegas
06-25-21, 16:44
Anthony they are critical when you have them bent over the hood of your car and you need to get a good push off. You don't want to slip and pull a hammy LOL.

Do you get a better swing leaving on your gold shoes?

BlueFox141
06-26-21, 01:04
After a year+ hiatus my Covid induced cherry has been popped. Lady M reached out and we had a nice re-union. The last time I saw her at 5'7" she weighed only 115 lbs and looked like the poster child for African famine relief. This time around, I got the new and improved Lady M. Sporting a nice juicy ass and what she described as 'almost D' perfectly shaped breasts. To be perfectly honest, after such a long absence, it was tough getting comfortable the first time. Didn't help it was a car date in a car that was way too small. The 2nd time was much much better. I enjoyed sucking on those almost D cups. BJ was average as she had issues with the condom but the finale was spot on. She has a juicy welcoming giner and it was very very nice sucking on her tits and staring in her baby blues in the good old reliable missionary until I popped. One of the little things I like about her is she doesn't rush the ending. Nothing worse than a girl who gets going the second she knows you came. Lady M let's you enjoy your cum high until you're ready.

Later,

Vegas.Yes, Vegas! That body certainly is different than last time she was out there close to 2 years ago, isn't it?

Blue.

MrDsp82
06-26-21, 07:14
Picked up HSW with a septum piercing. Kind of sketchy at first and was going through her phone like she was messaging somebody but maybe it's just a nervous habit. I park and opt for a CBJ and it was pretty good. Then she had me drop her off away from the loop into another sketchy area where three dudes where posted up so I told her that is as far as will go. Not sure if they were related or with the texting before hand but just putting it out there just in case if there is something fishy going on.

PutNamAnthony
06-26-21, 08:58
Anthony they are critical when you have them bent over the hood of your car and you need to get a good push off. You don't want to slip and pull a hammy LOL.LOL. Maybe I'll start wearing mine. Never to old to learn a trick or two.

Stay safe,

PA.

When In Vegas
06-26-21, 17:43
I think you're right.

Yes, Vegas! That body certainly is different than last time she was out there close to 2 years ago, isn't it?

Blue.

BlueFox141
06-28-21, 00:52
I think you're right.Vegas,

Honestly, have I ever steered you wrong? There were a few times you didn't listen to me and kicked yourself afterwards, but never was I wrong.

Blue.

When In Vegas
06-28-21, 11:20
LOL yes you have become the Oracle of Waterbury but I was talking about it being 2 years. There's no question her body this time around is 1000% better than 2 years ago. Just wish she had a place.

Vegas,

Honestly, have I ever steered you wrong? There were a few times you didn't listen to me and kicked yourself afterwards, but never was I wrong.

Blue.

When In Vegas
06-28-21, 11:20
Your PM folder is full.

Vegas.

BlueFox141
06-29-21, 01:06
So, after missing her this past Thursday night, because she thought it was Tuesday, I actually get a text Sunday afternoon that she's finally got her phone back! I naturally headed down there Sunday night, and had one of the best sessions with her yet! I talked to her about giving out her number and she said it would have to be somebody I knew really well and trusted. I am between a rock and a hard place here. She does not know about the website as far as I know, and I haven't brought it up. Therefore, how many friends can I possibly pass for number off to before it starts to look a little fishy? There are probably four or five guys on here that I know well enough to pass the number off to. These would be guys who I have private messaged many times over about different things. I will contact them privately in the next few days. So, if you're not one of them please don't ask. I've shared quite a few young ladies over the years, who have known about the website one way or another and I will probably be doing it again but not with this one. Lady M, last year's redhead, Deaf Jenn, Lexxi, Kat, and others.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

ManLovesLadies
06-29-21, 15:47
So, after missing her this past Thursday night, because she thought it was Tuesday, I actually get a text Sunday afternoon that she's finally got her phone back! I naturally headed down there Sunday night, and had one of the best sessions with her yet! I talked to her about giving out her number and she said it would have to be somebody I knew really well and trusted. I am between a rock and a hard place here. She does not know about the website as far as I know, and I haven't brought it up. Therefore, how many friends can I possibly pass for number off to before it starts to look a little fishy? There are probably four or five guys on here that I know well enough to pass the number off to. These would be guys who I have private messaged many times over about different things. I will contact them privately in the next few days. So, if you're not one of them please don't ask. I've shared quite a few young ladies over the years, who have known about the website one way or another and I will probably be doing it again but not with this one. Lady M, last year's redhead, Deaf Jenn, Lexxi, Kat, and others.

Be careful out there.

Blue.How about a BlueF Calendar?

12 of the area's finest examples of poontang discovered, vetted and recommended by a true Gash Master: BlueFox. Each month features another delightful darling. Her beautiful main photo is tastefully done and supported by a number of smaller disgusting and vile pictures that only a true perv would love! She fit WHAT in WHERE? Add some details and contact info and you've got yourself a winner. Buy a few dozen each December. What makes a better stocking stuffer than a hottie in stockings you want to stuff? I'd buy one of those. I have no place I could hang it, but I'd buy one anyway.

BlueFox141
06-29-21, 18:28
How about a BlueF Calendar?

12 of the area's finest examples of poontang discovered, vetted and recommended by a true Gash Master: BlueFox. Each month features another delightful darling. Her beautiful main photo is tastefully done and supported by a number of smaller disgusting and vile pictures that only a true perv would love! She fit WHAT in WHERE? Add some details and contact info and you've got yourself a winner. Buy a few dozen each December. What makes a better stocking stuffer than a hottie in stockings you want to stuff? I'd buy one of those. I have no place I could hang it, but I'd buy one anyway.OMG, that is about the funniest thing I've heard on a very long time!

PutNamAnthony
06-29-21, 22:41
How about a BlueF Calendar?

12 of the area's finest examples of poontang discovered, vetted and recommended by a true Gash Master: BlueFox. Each month features another delightful darling. Her beautiful main photo is tastefully done and supported by a number of smaller disgusting and vile pictures that only a true perv would love! She fit WHAT in WHERE? Add some details and contact info and you've got yourself a winner. Buy a few dozen each December. What makes a better stocking stuffer than a hottie in stockings you want to stuff? I'd buy one of those. I have no place I could hang it, but I'd buy one anyway.Now that's funny, you definitely deserve Christines number.

PutNamAnthony
06-29-21, 22:43

Be careful out there.

Blue.If you pass it on to five, those five will pass it on to five, before you know it they'll need to add three extra lanes on the hill to handle all that traffic.

Stay safe,

PA.

ILoveThatPoo
06-30-21, 05:25
My two cents on her is the only reason she is any good is because of the severely limited supply of working women. I think to times past and the choices that I / we enjoyed in our fair city. Christine can be found just about any evening strolling about. She takes direction well has a nice personality and decent body. Not even close to a (when she was new) Tiffany. Her head is average but she sure can jack a cock well.

Poo.

Poo.

BlueFox141
06-30-21, 13:50
My two cents on her is the only reason she is any good is because of the severely limited supply of working women. I think to times past and the choices that I / we enjoyed in our fair city. Christine can be found just about any evening strolling about. She takes direction well has a nice personality and decent body. Not even close to a (when she was new) Tiffany. Her head is average but she sure can jack a cock well.

Poo.

Poo.I have posted many times that she is out there and to keep looking. As far as how good she is, I have seen her at least 6 times now and she really gets into it. YMMV.

Blue.

BlueFox141
06-30-21, 17:58
If you pass it on to five, those five will pass it on to five, before you know it they'll need to add three extra lanes on the hill to handle all that traffic.

Stay safe,

PA.Not the four or five I will give it to. She isn't crazy about being passed around. However, I know she dabbles and this too could change.

Blue.

PutNamAnthony
07-01-21, 15:57
Not the four or five I will give it to. She isn't crazy about being passed around. However, I know she dabbles and this too could change.

Blue.My feeling she is not going to make it out there. Just after seeing her the way she look and who she was with. The good thing she is communicative.

Stay safe,

PA.

BlueFox141
07-04-21, 02:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Please never do this again. Who gives a fuck if some chick knows about the forum?

Why did you even read the message? You should have responded with "so do you still want this money for sucking my dick or should I give it to some chick that hates you?"

I'll never understand this.

A2

MrDsp82
07-11-21, 13:23
Picked a HSW, or mulatto idk. Said her name was Jessica then Erica. She looked good from a far but when she got in she looked liked she been a war hardened soldier that fought through all the wars. I tried to make up an excuse but she relentless. I had to get jimmy because everything I do is covered. Usually I don't carry anything in the car so I wasn't worried about her going through my stuff. But, the weirdest shit is I think she was messing with my pieces of mail I'm the backseat but I didn't noticed until she got out of the car. She tired charging 4. With a tip but I don't do tips unless the service is good at the end. It's principle but the whole encounter really weirded me out and she asked for the pack In which I gave it to her for her sneakily place it in my backseat. So it's just AMP's for me from now on. Think I might be done with the loop for awhile unless I see something really good.

MrDsp82
07-11-21, 13:49
Picked a HSW, or mulatto idk. Said her name was Jessica then Erica. She looked good from a far but when she got in she looked liked she been a war hardened soldier that fought through all the wars. I tried to make up an excuse but she relentless. I had to get jimmy because everything I do is covered. Usually I don't carry anything in the car so I wasn't worried about her going through my stuff. But, the weirdest shit is I think she was messing with my pieces of mail I'm the backseat but I didn't noticed until she got out of the car. She tired charging 4. With a tip but I don't do tips unless the service is good at the end. It's principle but the whole encounter really weirded me out and she asked for the pack In which I gave it to her for her sneakily place it in my backseat. So it's just AMP's for me from now on. Think I might be done with the loop for awhile unless I see something really good.

BlueFox141
07-11-21, 13:57
Picked a HSW, or mulatto idk. Said her name was Jessica then Erica. She looked good from a far but when she got in she looked liked she been a war hardened soldier that fought through all the wars. I tried to make up an excuse but she relentless. I had to get jimmy because everything I do is covered. Usually I don't carry anything in the car so I wasn't worried about her going through my stuff. But, the weirdest shit is I think she was messing with my pieces of mail I'm the backseat but I didn't noticed until she got out of the car. She tired charging 4. With a tip but I don't do tips unless the service is good at the end. It's principle but the whole encounter really weirded me out and she asked for the pack In which I gave it to her for her sneakily place it in my backseat. So it's just AMP's for me from now on. Think I might be done with the loop for awhile unless I see something really good.Never, ever, leave a SW in your car alone!

Blue.

Bbctrev
07-11-21, 15:21
Picked a HSW, or mulatto idk. Said her name was Jessica then Erica. She looked good from a far but when she got in she looked liked she been a war hardened soldier that fought through all the wars. I tried to make up an excuse but she relentless. I had to get jimmy because everything I do is covered. Usually I don't carry anything in the car so I wasn't worried about her going through my stuff. But, the weirdest shit is I think she was messing with my pieces of mail I'm the backseat but I didn't noticed until she got out of the car. She tired charging 4. With a tip but I don't do tips unless the service is good at the end. It's principle but the whole encounter really weirded me out and she asked for the pack In which I gave it to her for her sneakily place it in my backseat. So it's just AMP's for me from now on. Think I might be done with the loop for awhile unless I see something really good.Leaving a streetwalker in your car alone is unthinkable to me. I hope you didn't have any credit card bills in the car. Alot of these street girls are into identity theft. I once met a streetwalker in new britain telling me that one of the scams in the hood is going through mailboxes gaining such info. Everything is electronic nowadays and easy to transfer funds.

LuckyCT
07-11-21, 16:50
Spun the loop very late Sat night about 3 am. There were a drove of SW's out. Saw Barbie who was looking super hot. Shorts on, Long legs and beautiful hair. A little bit of a tummy but better looking then the last time I saw her. Skipped past as I wanted to try some new talent. Saw this homely younger WSW Jen. When I stopped to talk to her. Her teeth were absolutely disgusting. Moved on and picked up this mid 40's WSW with short blond hair who called herself "Tweety". She asked to stop at the "green store" because she needed single cigs. I complied. She got out and came right back. Went to the spot. She asked for fee upfront. That didn't happen. I asked her if I could touch (LE Check) her and she said, "No" money first. I said forget it and dropped her off. She could actually carry a normal conversation. Was about to pack it in and saw BSW Janet (pronounced Ja-Nay "french") She is tall, skinny, nice legs) Went to the spot for BBJ. No issues but she semi rushed meaning she would work hard for a couple minutes then need a break. Either way, went home relieved. Also saw a couple others out there. A red haired WSW near famous house on the corner and another blonde skinny WSW walking 100 miles an hour who didn't look that bad. I have never cruised the loop this late but there seemed to be many more options at this late hour.

When In Vegas
07-12-21, 10:20
Good job holding your ground LC. I refuse to pay upfront as well. They usually change their minds when you start the drive back. Did you happen to get Janet's phone number by any chance. If it's the same girl I remember, her head game isn't all there but she loves to fuck. To this day she is the only girl who busted my balls for changing positions when she was getting close and for cumming before she did. LOL hey who's pay who.

Let me know.

Vegas.

Spun the loop very late Sat night about 3 am. There were a drove of SW's out. Saw Barbie who was looking super hot. Shorts on, Long legs and beautiful hair. A little bit of a tummy but better looking then the last time I saw her. Skipped past as I wanted to try some new talent. Saw this homely younger WSW Jen. When I stopped to talk to her. Her teeth were absolutely disgusting. Moved on and picked up this mid 40's WSW with short blond hair who called herself "Tweety". She asked to stop at the "green store" because she needed single cigs. I complied. She got out and came right back. Went to the spot. She asked for fee upfront. That didn't happen. I asked her if I could touch (LE Check) her and she said, "No" money first. I said forget it and dropped her off. She could actually carry a normal conversation. Was about to pack it in and saw BSW Janet (pronounced Ja-Nay "french") She is tall, skinny, nice legs) Went to the spot for BBJ. No issues but she semi rushed meaning she would work hard for a couple minutes then need a break. Either way, went home relieved. Also saw a couple others out there. A red haired WSW near famous house on the corner and another blonde skinny WSW walking 100 miles an hour who didn't look that bad. I have never cruised the loop this late but there seemed to be many more options at this late hour.

Bbctrev
07-13-21, 05:30
I can't confirm the name she gave me matches her ad because this was awhile ago but I could have swear I've picked this one up before. Nice personality good BBBJ. Not sure what she's charging on stg but I wouldn't have mind scooping her up again.

https://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/nina/751461549632[/QUOTE]

When In Vegas
07-13-21, 09:43
Uhm at first glance her face is not the Nina I remember but it's been awhile. She does have a similar banging body though.

Ayce8
07-13-21, 10:05
Leaving a streetwalker in your car alone is unthinkable to me. I hope you didn't have any credit card bills in the car. Alot of these street girls are into identity theft. I once met a streetwalker in new britain telling me that one of the scams in the hood is going through mailboxes gaining such info. Everything is electronic nowadays and easy to transfer funds.True, I have gotten things stolen from my cup holder area while I'm in the car. My guess is when I was looking outside my driver window for a few seconds, they took it.

One can only imagine if you leave them in the car alone for a couple of minutes.

When In Vegas
07-13-21, 10:20
Thanks to the Oracle of Waterbury I met up with Christina. After she blew me and we fucked, I started getting philosophical about her. She is definitely someone that in her heyday would have been the center of attention at any social gathering. That girl you can't stop staring at. She has the most beautiful blue eyes, carries herself well and seems to be well educated. With a little imagination I can picture her with perky B cups and a tight ass on her fun size 5'2" frame. But alas that is not the current Christina and I am not trying to be negative.

We drove to an outdoor location and after passing by some random dude shooting up, we found a nice quiet spot by a lake. As any well prepared monger, I just happened to have a blanket. I covered up and she gave me a great BJ while I was standing. She went thru my mandatory BJ moves with no issues. Lick my balls, check. Deep throat, check. Grab the back of the head and face fuck, check. The deep throat didn't last long as she gagged on little vegas on the first try.

After sizing up little vegas, she asked if I had any lube. I realized right away why when I had issues getting into her nice and tight coochy. After getting into a decent rhythm she put her legs on my shoulders and I pounded away until I shot a nice load. Cleaned up, said goodbye to the random dude on the way out and got out of dodge.

Thank you Oracle for passing on the number.

Vegas.

P.S. On a side note she took me to the same place Amelia took me and where I got poison ivy. When I went with Amelia leaves where not out yet but this time they were and holy shit. The entire place is infested with poison ivy. So no poison ivy this time hopefully no ticks either.

DropFrame
07-13-21, 11:07
Lighten up!

Uhm at first glance her face is not the Nina I remember but it's been awhile. She does have a similar banging body though.

PutNamAnthony
07-14-21, 21:30
Thanks to the Oracle of Waterbury I met up with Christina. After she blew me and we fucked, I started getting philosophical about her. She is definitely someone that in her heyday would have been the center of attention at any social gathering. That girl you can't stop staring at. She has the most beautiful blue eyes, carries herself well and seems to be well educated. With a little imagination I can picture her with perky B cups and a tight ass on her fun size 5'2" frame. But alas that is not the current Christina and I am not trying to be negative.

We drove to an outdoor location and after passing by some random dude shooting up, we found a nice quiet spot by a lake. As any well prepared monger, I just happened to have a blanket. I covered up and she gave me a great BJ while I was standing. She went thru my mandatory BJ moves with no issues. Lick my balls, check. Deep throat, check. Grab the back of the head and face fuck, check. The deep throat didn't last long as she gagged on little vegas on the first try.

After sizing up little vegas, she asked if I had any lube. I realized right away why when I had issues getting into her nice and tight coochy. After getting into a decent rhythm she put her legs on my shoulders and I pounded away until I shot a nice load. Cleaned up, said goodbye to the random dude on the way out and got out of dodge.

Vegas.

P.S. On a side note she took me to the same place Amelia took me and where I got poison ivy. When I went with Amelia leaves where not out yet but this time they were and holy shit. The entire place is infested with poison ivy. So no poison ivy this time hopefully no ticks either.I met with Christine about 2 months ago and her BBJ is one of the best. She gets into it and seems to enjoy giving it. I'm not a fan of cardates but a man has to do what a man has to do. Yesterday I texted her, she responded instantly and set up a meeting spot. I picked her up. Made her get into the back so I would just jump in the back to join her and stay low. From my last visit a month ago compare to now she has lost a lot of weight. She has gashes on a leg that she better get to a hospital. This gal's body smelled so bad, her breathe made me gag. Very bad hygiene. I'm sorry, but Christine is starting to hit bottom. Just be careful out there if you pick her up. My days with SW are now over.

Stay safe,

PA.

Reamztor
07-14-21, 21:46
I planning to take my first shot at the Loop tonight. A little nervous. Any advise?

When In Vegas
07-15-21, 09:47
I had never met her before but I have to agree there's a lot going on there. Seeing her during the day shined the cruel light of reality on her. I got the feeling she might be homeless. At one point she took off her top and I absolutely love to suck on tits but after noticing the scabs on her arms and the dirty hands I wasn't going to put my mouth / tongue anywhere near her. All that aside I am definitely seeing her again for her A+ BJs (covered of course).

Later,

Vegas.

I met with Christine about 2 months ago and her BBJ is one of the best. She gets into it and seems to enjoy giving it. I'm not a fan of cardates but a man has to do what a man has to do. Yesterday I texted her, she responded instantly and set up a meeting spot. I picked her up. Made her get into the back so I would just jump in the back to join her and stay low. From my last visit a month ago compare to now she has lost a lot of weight. She has gashes on a leg that she better get to a hospital. This gal's body smelled so bad, her breathe made me gag. Very bad hygiene. I'm sorry, but Christine is starting to hit bottom. Just be careful out there if you pick her up. My days with SW are now over.

Stay safe,

PA.

When In Vegas
07-15-21, 10:02
What specifically are you nervous about? Are you new to the loop or to picking up SWs?

Generally:

1. Ask if she's a police officer, ask her to grab your dick and you grab her pussy / breast.

2. Do not discuss $ or sex acts until you have left the area.

3. If possible go to a place of your choosing.

4. Do not have any valuables in the car.

5. Store your wallet somewhere safe (ie trunk).

6. Only bring enough cash to pay for the deed, a little more if you're inclined to tip for crazy good service.

7. DO NOT PREPAY.

8. Be very specific about what you want. I want to finger you, suck your tits, BBJ, Anal etc (this only works if you have followed tip #7).

9. Do not throw your used condom out the window. You're only giving cops a reason to be there next time you use that spot.

10. Don't be an asshole, always show respect and in 99% of the time they will reciprocate.

Later.

Vegas.

I planning to take my first shot at the Loop tonight. A little nervous. Any advise?

PutNamAnthony
07-15-21, 12:32
What specifically are you nervous about? Are you new to the loop or to picking up SWs?

Generally:

1. Ask if she's a police officer, ask her to grab your dick and you grab her pussy / breast.

6. Only bring enough cash to pay for the deed, a little more if you're inclined to tip for crazy good service..Nice info Vegas.

Chances are if she gets in your car she is not a cop. Always keep your eyes on your mirrors when driving to a spot.

#7 is so important, she cannot grab and dash.

If all goes wrong walk away from your losses, these gals have nothing to lose. You never want to attract attention and you have so much to lose.

Just follow Vegas rules and you'll be a pro. Just update the gang how it went.

Enjoy your cherry popping.

Stay safe,

PA.

CtGuyForSafe
07-16-21, 08:06
I planning to take my first shot at the Loop tonight. A little nervous. Any advise?How did it go? Let us know!

BlueDodge
07-16-21, 18:36
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lollypop-taste-so-sweet/946815823780

BlueFox141
07-17-21, 01:37
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

BlueFox141
07-17-21, 01:42

Generally:

6. Only bring enough cash to pay for the deed, a little more if you're inclined to tip for crazy good service.

7. DO NOT PREPAY.

8. Be very specific about what you want. I want to finger you, suck your tits, BBJ, Anal etc (this only works if you have followed tip #7).

9. Do not throw your used condom out the window. You're only giving cops a reason to be there next time you use that spot.

10. Don't be an asshole, always show respect and in 99% of the time they will reciprocate.

Later.

Vegas.Excellent advice, Vegas! You are definitely ready to get back to the old swing of things.

Blue.

BlueFox141
07-17-21, 01:48

Vegas.

P.S. On a side note she took me to the same place Amelia took me and where I got poison ivy. When I went with Amelia leaves where not out yet but this time they were and holy shit. The entire place is infested with poison ivy. So no poison ivy this time hopefully no ticks either.Unfortunately, things are going downhill. Glad you had fun before the collapse. I'll have to find you another. Did A ever get back to you?

Blue.

When In Vegas
07-18-21, 16:45
Doink from A. I do miss that deep throat action and super tight pussy.

Unfortunately, things are going downhill. Glad you had fun before the collapse. I'll have to find you another. Did A ever get back to you?

Blue.

When In Vegas
07-23-21, 10:07
My meeting with Lady M went south. So I took a spin around the block and spotted a cute light skinned BSW with long curly hair. She looked ok from afar but became super cute when I pulled over and she got in. She has a very distinct name so for now let's call her Curly. Curly is 25, my guess, she is 5'2", thin but not unhealthy skinny (for now). We got to my spot and started what I would describe as a very nice GFE sessions. Took off her top for me and revealed cute little A cups, perfectly proportional to her body (could have been a tad firmer). Good moaning feedback as I was sucking on them and when I pulled away to catch my breath she started kissing me (ok cool). Her head game was good and might be great but I was so anxious to tap her that I stopped her before she could get into it. As she was blowing me she took off her shorts so I could play with her giner which was smelled great and was nice and juicy.

This is the best part, she bent over and I could not get into what turned out to be one of the tightest pussies I have ever had. It was on par with Amelias. It was so tight that I had to move her outside the car so I could get a better angle. Once I got in, I literally held on to the end of the condom fearing it might get sucked off my dick. She has a nice little booty, exactly the way I like it. On the small side but with enough meat to pound. I got a nice rhythm going and asked her to lie on her stomach so I could finish lazy dog. You know it's good when you get light headed from cumming.

We cleaned up and on the way back we drove by Mr Happys. I said you know you're cute enough to work there. She says: I did for a few years but I preferred the club in Springfield.

Later,

Vegas.

BlueFox141
07-24-21, 18:07
So, lucky for me an SA date for dinner in Newington fell apart because she couldn't get a ride and then her phone died. By then time she contacted me I was already at my office in Waterbury. I had a few things to do and hit the loop around midnight and saw a few possibilities that got scooped up before I could turn around. Then there were a few that were heading someplace and didn't look when I went by. I found this cute little BSW spinner that calls herself Jasmine. About 5' tall, small titties but a nice body and a great ass. We went to my office and got naked. Her body is great and even though she has had three kids there is no belly. Tight kitty, great head game. . 3 BJ /. 5 FS. Dark curly short hair. Not reviewed on here under that name.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

When In Vegas
07-25-21, 12:01
Sounds like another winner.

So, lucky for me an SA date for dinner in Newington fell apart because she couldn't get a ride and then her phone died. By then time she contacted me I was already at my office in Waterbury. I had a few things to do and hit the loop around midnight and saw a few possibilities that got scooped up before I could turn around. Then there were a few that were heading someplace and didn't look when I went by. I found this cute little BSW spinner that calls herself Jasmine. About 5' tall, small titties but a nice body and a great ass. We went to my office and got naked. Her body is great and even though she has had three kids there is no belly. Tight kitty, great head game. . 3 BJ /. 5 FS. Dark curly short hair. Not reviewed on here under that name.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

PutNamAnthony
07-26-21, 18:43
Sounds like another winner.Sounds like we have a few out there. Sounds like the stimulus checks are running out.

BlueFox141
07-27-21, 01:11
Sounds like we have a few out there. Sounds like the stimulus checks are running out.However, I was out Sunday night and Iowa's pretty dead.

Blue.

DWCruiser
07-27-21, 21:59
I have sad news for all of you mongers out there still longing for Nina. I saw her at Home Depot on Sunday and she was with some dude, but she was pushing a baby cart with a newborn in it! She couldn't talk to me because of the dude but she signaled that the baby was her's and that the dude is the father. As we all know a baby changes everything! At least we'll have our memories.

PutNamAnthony
07-27-21, 23:11
I have sad news for all of you mongers out there still longing for Nina. I saw her at Home Depot on Sunday and she was with some dude, but she was pushing a baby cart with a newborn in it! She couldn't talk to me because of the dude but she signaled that the baby was her's and that the dude is the father. As we all know a baby changes everything! At least we'll have our memories.I wonder if the dude was a monger. I understand these gals do get pregnant, but how would they figure out is your daddy. Unless they lived together and the dude was ok with what she was doing.

Anyway I'm glad I'm not the daddy.

PA.

BlueFox141
07-28-21, 01:22
I have sad news for all of you mongers out there still longing for Nina. I saw her at Home Depot on Sunday and she was with some dude, but she was pushing a baby cart with a newborn in it! She couldn't talk to me because of the dude but she signaled that the baby was her's and that the dude is the father. As we all know a baby changes everything! At least we'll have our memories.The rumor she had a new kid was verified at least a month ago, but she was seen on the loop, too. The fact that Daddy is now in the picture does put a wrinkle in things until he takes off. Thanks for the update.

Blue.

BlueFox141
07-29-21, 02:22
I wonder if the dude was a monger. I understand these gals do get pregnant, but how would they figure out is your daddy. Unless they lived together and the dude was ok with what she was doing.

Anyway I'm glad I'm not the daddy.

PA.Probably not. She has a pattern of hooking up with really hopeless losers.

Our loss.

Blue.

When In Vegas
07-29-21, 22:18
GQ clean out your inbox.

SR Only
07-29-21, 22:53
She has a pattern of hooking up with really hopeless losers. Blue.I think you just described about 95% of this forum. LOL :)

BlueFox141
07-29-21, 22:57
I think you just described about 95% of this forum. LOL :)LOL, I would have to agree, she goes for the bottom of the barrel, though.

Blue.

BlueDodge
07-30-21, 05:50
I think you just described about 95% of this forum. LOL :)Lmao that's cold but honestly very true I mean I'm 44 devorced and keep hitting the young ladies 21-28 other than that not intrested.

SeeForYou
07-30-21, 07:20
My meeting with Lady M went south. So I took a spin around the block and spotted a cute light skinned BSW with long curly hair. She looked ok from afar but became super cute when I pulled over and she got in. She has a very distinct name so for now let's call her Curly. Curly is 25, my guess, she is 5'2", thin but not unhealthy skinny (for now). We got to my spot and started what I would describe as a very nice GFE sessions. Took off her top for me and revealed cute little A cups, perfectly proportional to her body (could have been a tad firmer). Good moaning feedback as I was sucking on them and when I pulled away to catch my breath she started kissing me (ok cool). Her head game was good and might be great but I was so anxious to tap her that I stopped her before she could get into it. As she was blowing me she took off her shorts so I could play with her giner which was smelled great and was nice and juicy.

This is the best part, she bent over and I could not get into what turned out to be one of the tightest pussies I have ever had. It was on par with Amelias. It was so tight that I had to move her outside the car so I could get a better angle. Once I got in, I literally held on to the end of the condom fearing it might get sucked off my dick. She has a nice little booty, exactly the way I like it. On the small side but with enough meat to pound. I got a nice rhythm going and asked her to lie on her stomach so I could finish lazy dog. You know it's good when you get light headed from cumming.

We cleaned up and on the way back we drove by Mr Happys. I said you know you're cute enough to work there. She says: I did for a few years but I preferred the club in Springfield.

Later,

Vegas.Name? Number? Where? When?

BlueFox141
07-30-21, 09:22
So, I get a text late afternoon yesterday from Christine. It seems she's been in the hospital and just got out for a few days. I set up an appointment for last night around 10:00 pm And she showed up. The time in the hospital did her some good, she was clean and rested, looked a lot like when I first met her. I had one of the best sessions with her that I've ever had. She has to go back to the hospital probably sometime Monday afternoon. You can find her out on the loop if you look.

Be careful out there!

Blue.

When In Vegas
07-30-21, 09:32
Willow street area but alas the number she gave me appears dead. It's a real fuckin shame as I really really liked her. Vegas weeps.

Name? Number? Where? When?

When In Vegas
07-30-21, 09:33
95?? You're being kind. LOL.

I think you just described about 95% of this forum. LOL :)

PutNamAnthony
07-30-21, 22:11
Probably not. She has a pattern of hooking up with really hopeless losers.

Our loss.

Blue.Don't they all?

PutNamAnthony
07-30-21, 22:22
So, I get a text late afternoon yesterday from Christine. It seems she's been in the hospital and just got out for a few days. I set up an appointment for last night around 10:00 pm And she showed up. The time in the hospital did her some good, she was clean and rested, looked a lot like when I first met her. I had one of the best sessions with her that I've ever had. She has to go back to the hospital probably sometime Monday afternoon. You can find her out on the loop if you look.

Be careful out there!

Blue.I'm glad to hear Christine finally went in for help. Hopefully she smartens up and moves on. Thanks for the update.

PA.

SR Only
07-30-21, 22:45
95?? You're being kind. LOL.Well, I'm not a loser. :)

BlueFox141
08-04-21, 01:31
There's a rumor on the street that something happened to Barbie.

Blue.

PeteBarlow69
08-04-21, 10:03
There's a rumor on the street that something happened to Barbie.

Blue.Barbie overdosed very sad. A nice person that could not beat the nasty habit. So sad!