PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Westsideguy89
07-10-18, 06:04
Yes, however the grabbing is not necessarily a sure test, just like asking if they're a cop isn't. I never let a girl tell me where to go, especially a store or parking lot before we've done anything. I almost never hand over money without action (I say almost because sometimes I have, depending on circumstances) - sometimes I've gotten burnt. You need to control your environment.

Be careful out there.

Blue.Well, there are two things that asking to touch are certainly good for in this "slap them with every charge and see what sticks" mentality. One, no cop will let you touch her. Ever. Two, if you don't ask, and she is a cop, they could throw in an assault charge or some kind of felony attempted rape charge. So IMO, its worth asking.

FireBalls420
07-10-18, 06:13
Went onto loop recently, and glad I did.

Came across a white, skinny petite blonde about 5 ft tall.

Said her name is Nikki. Quickly jumped into car after an eye contact and smile.
Finalized FS for. 4.

She gave good service. BBBJ and was ready for BFS with CIP but opted for CFS.
Note: She is flat chested, so if you r into titties then no fun.

Would absolutely repeat If I see her again.
She gave her digits but said she dosent have a phone and those are of the place whr she stays!

KantDelay
07-10-18, 09:58
Good lord. I had the opportunity to drive through your fine city yesterday as it is difficult to get there for me. Just off the loop were three sws; two were good looking for sws and the third, who was wearing the shortest short shorts and was blond and tall with a fine chest, almost made me drive into a telephone pole. She has to be a ten on the SW scale. I looped around and she is getting into a green pickup truck and I smiled and thought to myself, enjoy that my fellow monger. Whoever got her. Put up a report. She seemed fine as I was driving by. I left the area because I don't car date anymore but two of these girls made me think twice about stopping.

Scooper32
07-10-18, 11:02
Good lord. I had the opportunity to drive through your fine city yesterday as it is difficult to get there for me. Just off the loop were three sws; two were good looking for sws and the third, who was wearing the shortest short shorts and was blond and tall with a fine chest, almost made me drive into a telephone pole. She has to be a ten on the SW scale. I looped around and she is getting into a green pickup truck and I smiled and thought to myself, enjoy that my fellow monger. Whoever got her. Put up a report. She seemed fine as I was driving by. I left the area because I don't car date anymore but two of these girls made me think twice about stopping.You must be talking about the infamous Ashley AKA Barbie. Believe it or not I think she use to be hotter than she is now. I don't know if she's leaned out since coming back from her trip or if the weight is starting to grow on me but she's still one of the best looking girls out there. She's been reported many times on here if you look up Barbie. IMO, she's worth the pickup.

SamTurk028
07-10-18, 16:19
Hey all,

First glad the site is back! Second, I keep forgeting my user name and PW and keep having to create new ones, [Deleted by Admin]

Then get a hold us

A2

ILoveThatPoo
07-11-18, 08:11
Is indeed picking up and I heartily agree Barbie looks so damn tasty and her blue jumper the other day I almost hit a telephone pole myself.

Someone mentioned a Nikki petite blonde I picked up one also but she called herself Christen. Had a little bit of a skin issue she said was psoriasis. Very nice oral skills great swallow for the finale. Would repeat. Poo.

When In Vegas
07-11-18, 11:23
She was my little addiction. Used to enjoy doing her outdoors by the river. Made the mosquito bites on my ass worth while.

So earlier this week I was heading to my office (just off the Green) around 11:00 and thought I'd check the loop beforehand. Eventually I know I'll run into Nina, and I did. She wanted to go somewhere right away, and I told her I couldn't. We set up a time for that night that I'd pick her up outside her house. She asked for some money, and many times I give her a Lincoln or a little more. However, I've done that a couple times in the past month and we've set up meets and she hasn't shown. She was out of it, and needed some for her "medicine" It used to be rare that we didn't get together, but this makes three times in a row she wasn't there. I was hoping she would this time because she was very lucid and like her old self. Promised she was going to let me into her apartment again. The other times I've been there she was not in great shape and rushed things. Probably just as well as I'm not to sure about her boyfriend. It's better to be safe. Geeze, I miss the old Nina! Right, Vegas? Playboy?

Be careful out there.

Blue.

ILoveThatPoo
07-12-18, 08:22
The Good: Dam but Monica still looks good, a bit skinny but still cute and, WOW, can she suck a mean dick, bbbjcimws!

The Bad: After pulling up my pants she let loose one of the nastiest smelling farts I have smelled ever. It took a good 5 min to clear the air driving with windows open!

The Ugly: She used my vanity mirror to pick her face while she was arguing with a nonexistent friend on the way to her drop off!

Hey for 40 you cannot find a better looking SW who can deep throat and enjoys swallowing. I will put up with the bad and the ugly. Poo.

P.S. I saw Barbie doing the herkey-jerkey dance on Willow. Still hot looking but a horrible dancer.

SullyErna69
07-17-18, 12:42
Was on my way through the dirty water this morning running a few errands. Decided to just take a quick detour on W Main. Strolling along, staring at any car that drove by was our skinny blonde friend Ruby. I looped around to make sure it was her and as I approached the second time, she was getting picked up by another monger and off they went.

I guess she didn't quit ththe biz as she claimed she was going to be doing. How far she has fallen.

Scooper32
07-17-18, 18:00
Found a new one. A young blonde WSW to the west of the loop. I thought she was ruby from afar but she's not. She's showing signs of use but she's cutie, would be gf material if she ever got clean. She was nice, and did her job well. I played with her kitty while she did the deed and she totally put out the vibe she wanted to jump on my goods. I'll have to take her for full spin next.

Oh, I got digits. I'd be willing to trade if someone has another white spinner to share.

MrDsp82
07-19-18, 08:06
Ran into WSW tall. 5"10 named Jenna. CBJ was decent, but she interrupted the session to answer the phone which was annoying. She was pretty nice and didn't rush me while we were being followed by another monger who decided it would be a great idea to back up right next to my car. After awkward staring he decided to then park two parking spaces down in which I declared him the victor and moved to a different spot. Dropped her off at a popular street that some of our previous posts mentions about BP girls and being shady and I was gone. I have digits as well. She's 25 and looked pretty good for a SW.

Scooper32
07-19-18, 15:07
Ran into WSW tall. 5"10 named Jenna. CBJ was decent, but she interrupted the session to answer the phone which was annoying. She was pretty nice and didn't rush me while we were being followed by another monger who decided it would be a great idea to back up right next to my car. After awkward staring he decided to then park two parking spaces down in which I declared him the victor and moved to a different spot. Dropped her off at a popular street that some of our previous posts mentions about BP girls and being shady and I was gone. I have digits as well. She's 25 and looked pretty good for a SW.What a weirdo, I wonder what the odds are of him reading this. Lesson to us all though, wait your turn and don't go raining on someone else's parade.

FireBalls420
07-21-18, 20:18
Has anyone seen Erin recently? The WSW in 40's.

Last time I saw her she was struggling with health issues and also little desperate for money.

Coberman
07-22-18, 03:39
Be careful on M, someone had a bad time last night, they were pulled over near that one house that traffics driver side door open with 4+ LEOs pressed up against the car. I couldn't get a look inside so I don't know if the guy was alone or not, but I could hear one of the officers forcefully tell the driver to sit back down. I'm sure he was feeling a bit anxious, but trying to exit your vehicle around cops is asking to catch a bullet or get tazed, I'm lucky I didn't have to witness that.

Side note, I didn't see any cruisers so I'm guessing their vehicle was the unmarked black Suburban I saw nearby. Stay safe.

Tommy13
07-24-18, 20:25
So I have apologize to one of my brother mongers.

Last weekend, maybe Saturday night, I hit my new UTR girl but me being a sex junkie I had stop by in Waterbury and see what sort of filthy creature I could dredge up.

Much to my delight I spotted Jessica, a skinny Latina spinner, looking fine in some short shorts and a leather jacket. I pulled a you turn and headed back and I knew that another monger had spotted her and pulled over, admittedly he pulled over before I did, and I knew what I was doing was a professional foul, but I had to have her. I've been picking her up for years now and we are actually quite friendly. But I only had. 2 in pocket because I was just looking for BBJ.

I told her so and she said "fine" but had a sad look on her face and I felt bad. She's always been good to me and has never been sketchy and she always does whatever I want for as long as I want so I said "hold on" and went to grab some more ammo and sorted her out to her liking.

So I hope that my karma is intact by following a wrong with a right.

ILoveThatPoo
07-27-18, 14:23
There's more choices out now than in recent memory. The one common thread is they (most of them) have that dam sickly look to them accompanied with the skin issue. Several of them are very cute too. Too bad we can't get our working girls out there just for the love of the game instead of their love of the drugs. Any ways.

I had Barbie and her friend Ellie in the car the other day. Both look GOOD from about 20 yards away. Up close both are untouchable. The other frigging cute brunette that wears the sun dresses is also untouchable even though my cock gets hard every time I say hello to her. I beg her to get cleaned up, for selfish reasons of course.

My last few oral exams have come from Kristen. Her name is apply applied because if she was clean she is a 10 in looks and personality. Her habit drops her to a barely doable 6. If she could get on methadone and away from the streets and healthy she would make an awesome sugar baby. Time will tell I have made the offer. For now her mouth is my friend BBBJCIMWS. I spoil her and give her 40 or 60 just because she is so nice to me.

Enjoy the variety and report. Poo.

Wolfman Jack
07-27-18, 14:55
There's more choices out now than in recent memory. The one common thread is they (most of them) have that dam sickly look to them accompanied with the skin issue. Several of them are very cute too. Too bad we can't get our working girls out there just for the love of the game instead of their love of the drugs. Any ways.

I had Barbie and her friend Ellie in the car the other day. Both look GOOD from about 20 yards away. Up close both are untouchable. The other frigging cute brunette that wears the sun dresses is also untouchable even though my cock gets hard every time I say hello to her. I beg her to get cleaned up, for selfish reasons of course.

My last few oral exams have come from Kristen. Her name is apply applied because if she was clean she is a 10 in looks and personality. Her habit drops her to a barely doable 6. If she could get on methadone and away from the streets and healthy she would make an awesome sugar baby. Time will tell I have made the offer. For now her mouth is my friend BBBJCIMWS. I spoil her and give her 40 or 60 just because she is so nice to me.

Enjoy the variety and report. Poo.Please don't overpay the heroin addicts! Makes it tougher for us cheapskates.

Seekist
07-27-18, 15:29

Enjoy the variety and report. Poo.I never seen it like this. I've been hitting that stroll for years. The downside well its going to come end soon.

I'm loving it! Leaving yesterday after giving a fine face %ucking to some part time stripper. So she claims.

Debating if I hade a 2nd load to, unleash. There it was 2 gals in mini mini skirts.

With classic A. A. Pimp working his girls.

I guess he thought its the 90's on 11 ave in the city.

There cuming from every where.

The optics just don't look good. Even for Waterbury.

Waterburys Finest will bring out the broom and do a clean up. I'm guessing much sooner then later.

Enjoy it and watch your scoop.

Have fun sports fans I am.

ManLovesLadies
07-27-18, 17:57
I am not a SW guy. I don't have the guts for the risk of a sting.

Anyway, I was in Waterbury heading for a dream with a new girl (very disappointing) when I turned onto Central.

WSW 30's or early 40's with a black eye.

Looked like she could be cute. Short brown hair, average body from what I could see in a loose fitting dress.

I talked to her for a moment and told her I would be back, but I kept my appointment instead.

I'd like to go back and check her out.

Anyone have any intel on her?

Thanks.

ILoveThatPoo
07-27-18, 19:10
Lucky for her she listened after telling her once or she would be sporting two black eyes. ! Joking.

Poo.

I am not a SW guy. I don't have the guts for the risk of a sting.

Anyway, I was in Waterbury heading for a dream with a new girl (very disappointing) when I turned onto Central.

WSW 30's or early 40's with a black eye.

Looked like she could be cute. Short brown hair, average body from what I could see in a loose fitting dress.

I talked to her for a moment and told her I would be back, but I kept my appointment instead.

I'd like to go back and check her out.

Anyone have any intel on her?

Thanks.

JonMels
07-30-18, 19:49
Took a drive Saturday Night. Picked up a BSW named Theresa. She was around 5'1" and fairly slim. However, when she did her check, it was a very aggressive, painful clutching. After I extricated myself from her vice-like grip, I dropped her off and took a turn off Main to find Susie standing off the side of the road. She's a slim LSW. We drove out to a rural area for about 5 miles and found an area to park. She gave a very sensuous BBBJ, with plenty of moans and Oh My Gods, etc. Let me shoot off, then licked it clean. Said seeing it blow gets her off. Hard to find, but worthwhile. No phone, unfortunately.

FireBalls420
07-31-18, 07:51
Picked up Becky (WSW) who advertises on STG website.

Agreed to FS for. 4 . She has good communication skills. No signs of use!

Good very good Head Game. Average size tits.

Her kitty is loose! Won't b too much of fun.

Have digits, if anyone like loose white p*why.

When In Vegas
07-31-18, 15:59
Poo how would you describe Kristen. Is she in her early 40's and on the short side?

Enjoy the variety and report. Poo.

MrDsp82
08-01-18, 15:26
Poo how would you describe Kristen. Is she in her early 40's and on the short side?I always opt for covered service. Barbie is pretty decent looking from a far, but looks contagious up close. If I'm hard up I'll even consider a CHJ LOL, but the habit is strong with these ones. I've kicked girls out of my car for picking at their scabs. I see Nikki all the time but still cringe when I had in my car and she was popping zits on her leg.

ILoveThatPoo
08-01-18, 22:54
Poo how would you describe Kristen. Is she in her early 40's and on the short side?Early 30's and about 5'3 a petite plate of perfection if she could get clean. Poo.

FireBalls420
08-02-18, 23:23
Picked up Becky (WSW) who advertises on STG website.

Agreed to FS for. 4 . She has good communication skills. No signs of use!

Good very good Head Game. Average size tits.

Her kitty is loose! Won't b too much of fun.

Have digits, if anyone like loose white p*why.Correction guys. This girl today texted me but this time called herself Vixen. LOL.

Leg Man69
08-03-18, 21:00
Watch out guys, Uncle LEO is busy in Waterbury.

http://www.rep-am.com/news/2018/08/03/waterbury-police-carry-out-undercover-prostitution-sting/

HoserTwo
08-03-18, 23:04

http://www.rep-am.com/news/2018/08/03/waterbury-police-carry-out-undercover-prostitution-sting/Was in the mix that got rounded up the guys were passing around her no. A few months ago or so and then she was asking $ now evidently only. 20 or. 40.

BlueFox141
08-03-18, 23:38
Was in the mix that got rounded up the guys were passing around her no. A few months ago or so and then she was asking $ now evidently only. 20 or. 40.That would be Lexxi, too bad. I also e Nina's name there (second on the list). I logged on to report I picked up Jen L last night (a former ATF from years ago). She hasn't been around for about four years. She had gotten clean but recently went back out. Her oral skills were as good as ever and I was going to tell you guys to watch out for her and treat her well. No phone, oh well, no matter. For those of you who have been around for a while, she was good friends with Jackie & Rene. Don't think Jackie ever got clean, Rene did and is living up in T-Town. Jeeze, I was hoping to see Jen a few more times before she really went down hill. Another sting!

Be careful ought there, Gentlemen.

Blue.

BlueFox141
08-04-18, 04:00
Does anyone have her number and could PM it to me? I cleared out a bunch of numbers that were old and somehow hers too.

Thanks in advance.

Blue.

SullyErna69
08-04-18, 07:22

http://www.rep-am.com/news/2018/08/03/waterbury-police-carry-out-undercover-prostitution-sting/Many familiar faces in that bust, including Ruby who I reported on a month ago having hit the streets.

Ben There
08-04-18, 10:16

http://www.rep-am.com/news/2018/08/03/waterbury-police-carry-out-undercover-prostitution-sting/One of them was this lovely.

http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/get-warmed-up-with-me-on-this/741600376665

CTMonger333
08-04-18, 12:58
One of them was this lovely.

http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/get-warmed-up-with-me-on-this/741600376665The infamous Ruby I didn't realize she was on the street again I know she was advertising big difference between what she asks for in her ad and what she got popped for article says it was between 20 and 40 I've stayed away but what did around with her for old-time sakes for 40 LOL.

Seekist
08-04-18, 13:20

http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/get-warmed-up-with-me-on-this/741600376665Of that whole crew they just pick up. The only one that I Face %uck was Sonya. That was years ago. She was cute as fuck.

The needle just destroy her. Sad.

The rest no thanks. Perhaps they can rehab and move on.

Bbctrev
08-04-18, 14:14
Of that whole crew they just pick up. The only one that I Face %uck was Sonya. That was years ago. She was cute as fuck.

The needle just destroy her. Sad.

The rest no thanks. Perhaps they can rehab and move on.OMFG wow I glanced through those pics and didn't even recognize her until I seen this. She was one of the hottest Hispanic bitches out there just a few years back. Damn your right sad.

Seekist
08-04-18, 15:41
OMFG wow I glanced through those pics and didn't even recognize her until I seen this. She was one of the hottest Hispanic bitches out there just a few years back. Damn your right sad.Nina was Scooped up as well. When I looked thru the photos. I thought maybe and then no.

But as reported here she was.

WOW I had not seen her in years.

Love the way she work my johnson drank every drop.

Then she had her problems. But I' m taken back by her decline. I always like her.

MrDsp82
08-04-18, 21:16
Nina was Scooped up as well. When I looked thru the photos. I thought maybe and then no.

Then she had her problems. But I' m taken back by her decline. I always like her.That's crazy about Nina. I've always seen her, but never picked her up. I mentioned awhile ago when trying to pick her my one and only time this was the one that had some dude pull up right behind me and was yelling at her. Probably angry boyfriend LOL.

HoserTwo
08-05-18, 05:48
Nina was Scooped up as well. When I looked thru the photos. I thought maybe and then no.

Then she had her problems. But I' m taken back by her decline. I always like her.I've seen her a few times is that Adamsley by chance, don't recognize her.

BellBottomBlue
08-05-18, 09:25
Is this waterbury lexi?

http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/exotic-blonde-ready-to-fulfill/186846235813

TimSu
08-05-18, 09:58
Is this waterbury lexi?

http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/exotic-blonde-ready-to-fulfill/186846235813Many posts on here with the girl in the pic. Also heard she uses Nikki as her name.

Here on STG, try an Advanced Search for keywords Exotic Blonde in all of Connecticut.

Read the 2018 posts

BellBottomBlue
08-05-18, 10:09
Many posts on here with the girl in the pic. Also heard she uses Nikki as her name.

Here on STG, try an Advanced Search for keywords Exotic Blonde in all of Connecticut.Did that and still not sure. Yes or No?

TimSu
08-05-18, 11:57
Many posts on here with the girl in the pic. Also heard she uses Nikki as her name.

Here on STG, try an Advanced Search for keywords Exotic Blonde in all of Connecticut.

Read the 2018 postsI should have said. Here on "USASG" not "STG", try an Advanced Search for keywords Exotic Blonde in all of Connecticut.

Lexi / Lexxi sometimes gets confusing for me on here. There is a STG Waterbury "Lexi" that used to go by "Lexxi" on BP. The STG Waterbury ad of "Lexi" has no face pic. The BP ad had her face pick. The phone numbers in both ads are the same ending in 52.

STG Waterbury "Lexi" is at http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wtrbrys-lexi-ready-4-u-temp-n/507349934117.

There are also different Lexi / Lexxi girls that have posted in other CT cities.

BlueFox141
08-05-18, 12:29
I should have said. Here on "USASG" not "STG", try an Advanced Search for keywords Exotic Blonde in all of Connecticut.

Lexi / Lexxi sometimes gets confusing for me on here. There is a STG Waterbury "Lexi" that used to go by "Lexxi" on BP. The STG Waterbury ad of "Lexi" has no face pic. The BP ad had her face pick. The phone numbers in both ads are the same ending in 52.

STG Waterbury "Lexi" is at http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wtrbrys-lexi-ready-4-u-temp-n/507349934117.

There are also different Lexi / Lexxi girls that have posted in other CT cities.The link you gave is the Waterbury WSW that got busted Thursday night. I've known her a long time. Texted her to see if she was out with no response. I see she has a new temp number.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
08-05-18, 12:33
Is this waterbury lexi?

http://hartford.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/exotic-blonde-ready-to-fulfill/186846235813This is not the Waterbury Lexi that has been around a long time and got arrested Thursday.

Blue.

BlueFox141
08-05-18, 12:35
I've seen her a few times is that Adamsley by chance, don't recognize her.You butchered the spelling of her real name, but yes that's her. My has she fallen.

Blue.

BellBottomBlue
08-05-18, 13:19
This is not the Waterbury Lexi that has been around a long time and got arrested Thursday.

Blue.Thank you Mr. Su and Mr. Fox for clearing that up for me.

TimSu
08-05-18, 13:51
The link you gave is the Waterbury WSW that got busted Thursday night. I've known her a long time. Texted her to see if she was out with no response. I see she has a new temp number.

Be careful out there.

Blue.In the title off the ad "WTRBRYS LEXI READY 4 you 💋 (TEMP NEW #" that is not the new number. Scroll down to near the bottom and click on "Call me" to get the new number.

BlueFox141
08-05-18, 15:33
In the title off the ad "WTRBRYS LEXI READY 4 you 💋 (TEMP NEW #" that is not the new number. Scroll down to near the bottom and click on "Call me" to get the new number.Appreciate the clarification. Already figured it out when I went to save the number.

Blue.

Stickman55
08-06-18, 18:05
Many familiar faces in that bust, including Ruby who I reported on a month ago having hit the streets.Just wondering why they all have the same looking sores on their faces. What is that? Track marks I understand but these sores! Scary looking.

InsaneDiggler
08-06-18, 21:17
Just wondering why they all have the same looking sores on their faces. What is that? Track marks I understand but these sores! Scary looking.Street sweeping isn't my thing but these girls and guy don't look healthy.

HoserTwo
08-06-18, 21:27
Street sweeping isn't my thing but these girls and guy don't look healthy.Some of the tell-tale signs of meth abuse include sores, scabs and acne on the face. Meth causes many users to feel a crawling sensation under their skin (called "formication" causing them to pick obsessively at their faces. Heavy meth usage cuts off the supply of blood to all parts of the body, which destroys blood vessels. The result is acne, sores and scabs that can dramatically alter a meth user's appearance.

SullyErna69
08-06-18, 22:21
Some of the tell-tale signs of meth abuse include sores, scabs and acne on the face. Meth causes many users to feel a crawling sensation under their skin (called "formication" causing them to pick obsessively at their faces. Heavy meth usage cuts off the supply of blood to all parts of the body, which destroys blood vessels. The result is acne, sores and scabs that can dramatically alter a meth user's appearance.Hoser is dead accurate with his post. I'm not much for the streetwalker scene but I know for a fact that the skinny blonde has had these sores for a very long time and no matter how hard she tries, just can't seem to get away from it. Sad really. She's a very pretty and healthy looking girl when clean.

BlueFox141
08-07-18, 00:50
Hoser is dead accurate with his post. I'm not much for the streetwalker scene but I know for a fact that the skinny blonde has had these sores for a very long time and no matter how hard she tries, just can't seem to get away from it. Sad really. She's a very pretty and healthy looking girl when clean.And, when you're sitting for hours waiting to be booked, the makeup wears off and the truth is told. We who partake of the SW scene get what we pay for, unless we find them early, or get the one in a thousand that is just making money and not an addict. I knew Nina when she was just smoking weed and looking for extra money. The best BBBJs ever. Then she started using and she lost her kids. It got worse and I think she really got bad when she got the boyfriend. I have passed on her 5 times in the past couple of months, sad to say. Lexi was 3 years clean and absolutely beautiful, a killer body and awesome skills. It was wonderful for a while. She was an addict before and went down hill fast this time. Sonya was smokin' hot 5 years ago- I won't pick her up now. Who remembers Starr? OMG, she was great for a while! I think it's Poo that says "There's always a new one around the corner". It's part of the lure of this hobby.

Anyways, Gentlemen- Be careful out there!

Blue.

ILoveThatPoo
08-07-18, 16:02
Unfortunately that is an old saying, the only one that I will allow in my car currently other than Monica is Kristen and she is not the healthiest looking at the moment. Great personality and nice oral skills but I will not be fucking her untill she gets cleaned up! I do have her number for those of you wanting it.

Poo.

MrDsp82
08-07-18, 18:59
Unfortunately that is an old saying, the only one that I will allow in my car currently other than Monica is Kristen and she is not the healthiest looking at the moment. Great personality and nice oral skills but I will not be fucking her untill she gets cleaned up! I do have her number for those of you wanting it.

Poo.I only do Get CBJ because of the hypochondriac in me LOL. It is crazy when they ask why I put one on like it's an insult. But, I always tell them it better safe than sorry LOL. Couple girls that come to mind who hate CBJ. Barbie would try to do it without and if she didn't skeeve me out with her marks I might of sat back and enjoyed a little BBJ action. I don't know how you guys do it!! But, then most of you know better than me.

Playboy17
08-08-18, 13:38
I only do Get CBJ because of the hypochondriac in me LOL. It is crazy when they ask why I put one on like it's an insult. But, I always tell them it better safe than sorry LOL. Couple girls that come to mind who hate CBJ. Barbie would try to do it without and if she didn't skeeve me out with her marks I might of sat back and enjoyed a little BBJ action. I don't know how you guys do it!! But, then most of you know better than me.I couldn't agree more why would anybody do it uncovered, It's all personal choice but with these girls safer than sorry is the only way to go, And I'm sure many of us have very attractive wives at home but we just like to go play, Just my 2 cents stay safe and cover up, Playboy!

LuckyCT
08-10-18, 14:28
Drove through Waterbury Friday afternoon. Saw a smoking hot HSW with white shorts and an orange top. Great butt (shakes it well as she walks) and nice deep brown orange tan. Also saw a WSW who looked really good too. She has long brown hair and was cute. Both were mid 20's to 30 ish. Didn't stop but man was I tempted. Anyone know who they might be? Anyone have a report on them?

JonMels
08-11-18, 18:27
I spent some quality time with Denise last night, picked up on the main loop a little after 9. .6 for BBBJ, DATY, CFs. I haven't noticed any info on her previously. Anybody else see her? I dropped her off by a house in the same area afterwards. She says a bunch of SWs live there.

BlueFox141
08-11-18, 23:54
Drove through Waterbury Friday afternoon. Saw a smoking hot HSW with white shorts and an orange top. Great butt (shakes it well as she walks) and nice deep brown orange tan. Also saw a WSW who looked really good too. She has long brown hair and was cute. Both were mid 20's to 30 ish. Didn't stop but man was I tempted. Anyone know who they might be? Anyone have a report on them?Not a lot to go on here, guy. Why don't you pull the trigger and pick them up, TOFTT and report back here. A name would help, or at least a better description? Nine posts with nothing significant to bring to the table. I don't mean to be a PITA, but step up and do something. We're here to share.

Blue.

BlueFox141
08-12-18, 00:05
I spent some quality time with Denise last night, picked up on the main loop a little after 9. .6 for BBBJ, DATY, CFs. I haven't noticed any info on her previously. Anybody else see her? I dropped her off by a house in the same area afterwards. She says a bunch of SWs live there.How would we know if we have seen her? Maybe her name was Carol last week? We don't even know if she is B,W, or H. Short or tall? BBW or spinner? Young or old? Come'on JM, most of your posts are better than this.

Just sayin'.

Blue.

BlueFox141
08-12-18, 00:11
In the title off the ad "WTRBRYS LEXI READY 4 you 💋 (TEMP NEW #" that is not the new number. Scroll down to near the bottom and click on "Call me" to get the new number.Don't think she'll be back, guys. If you didn't try it, you lose. The drugs got to be too much and she had enough sense to hang it up and get clean again. She did it before for 3 years and she is smart enough to do it again. I'm betting she makes it.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

JonMels
08-12-18, 15:02
How would we know if we have seen her? Maybe her name was Carol last week? We don't even know if she is B,W, or H. Short or tall? BBW or spinner? Young or old? Come'on JM, most of your posts are better than this.

Just sayin'.

Blue.What? You mean she might have lied to me?

Unintentionally missed: She's a WSW, about 5'4". In her 40's. Dark hair. Thin but not toned. Looks fit with clothes on: black top, white pants. B. C cup. Nice ass, but not firm.

Physcosid
08-12-18, 16:29

http://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/get-warmed-up-with-me-on-this/741600376665Does she have tatts on her arm and back? I picked up a WSW in ma a few weeks back who looked a little like her.

DrKingSchultz
08-12-18, 22:41
I took my first trip out to the Waterbury loop last night. Picked up a light skinned HSW who went by the name of "bundles". She seemed pretty young. Somewhere between 20-23 and didn't look all beat up like the ones in the sting last week. She seemed nice enough. . 30 for a bbj which was pretty lack luster. The BJ in itself was great. It once I started to unload she got off and started jerking me and before I could get her a paper towel she starts waving if her hand all over the place and getting it everywhere. It was so and the seats, the fuckin windshield and the rear windows of the quad cab. Please tell me that they all don't go down like this 😂128514;128514;.

BlueFox141
08-12-18, 23:58
I took my first trip out to the Waterbury loop last night. Picked up a light skinned HSW who went by the name of "bundles". She seemed pretty young. Somewhere between 20-23 and didn't look all beat up like the ones in the sting last week. She seemed nice enough. . 30 for a bbj which was pretty lack luster. The BJ in itself was great. It once I started to unload she got off and started jerking me and before I could get her a paper towel she starts waving if her hand all over the place and getting it everywhere. It was so and the seats, the fuckin windshield and the rear windows of the quad cab. Please tell me that they all don't go down like this 😂128514;128514;.She sounds very new to this. Give her some time and she'll get it together if she wants to make money. Years ago, I picked up El her first night out and had a very similar experience. She got better. I haven't seen her or a report on her in a while. I picked her up this past winter. And she said she was moving down south. Maybe she did.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

SullyErna69
08-13-18, 08:53
Does she have tatts on her arm and back? I picked up a WSW in ma a few weeks back who looked a little like her.Not the same person.

BarebackGuy
08-13-18, 11:22
Picked up a WSW named Rose, 23 from Naugatuck, light brown hair, thin build and smallish tits. She wore a sleeveless sundress so I saw she had a rose tattoo where her arm and shoulder meet. Friendly, sweet, talkative and interesting. When we got to the spot she very enthusiastically went down to business and happily gobbled down every thick salty drop! No phone, she walked to Grove St where I scooped her from the Apple motel. Standard rate up front plus well deserved tip afterwards. She's going to the top of the to-do list, hopefully she will become a regular provider. She has a nice walk to her so keep an eye out for her!

She sounds very new to this. Give her some time and she'll get it together if she wants to make money. Years ago, I picked up El her first night out and had a very similar experience. She got better. I haven't seen her or a report on her in a while. I picked her up this past winter. And she said she was moving down south. Maybe she did.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BarebackGuy
08-13-18, 11:40
Picked up a WSW named Rose, 23 from Naugatuck, light brown hair, thin build and smallish tits. She wore a sleeveless sundress so I saw she had a rose tattoo where her arm and shoulder meet. Friendly, sweet, talkative and interesting. When we got to the spot she very enthusiastically went down to business and happily gobbled down every thick salty drop! No phone, she walked to Grove St where I scooped her from the Apple motel. Standard rate up front plus well deserved tip afterwards. She's going to the top of the to-do list, hopefully she will become a regular provider. She has a nice walk to her so keep an eye out for her!

She sounds very new to this. Give her some time and she'll get it together if she wants to make money. Years ago, I picked up El her first night out and had a very similar experience. She got better. I haven't seen her or a report on her in a while. I picked her up this past winter. And she said she was moving down south. Maybe she did.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

FireBalls420
08-14-18, 21:14
I went onto the loop today afternoon. Saw a tall blonde wearing denim shorts on the loop. She looked cute from distance.

Got her in the case, oh boy the odor from her overpowered the smell of my car air freshener.

She did not look healthy at all, even if she was ok to date for. 3 I could not gather courage to have any part of my body touch hers.

Gave her. 3 and dropped her to a store said I don't need a date. She was happy to go get food. I had to drive back to the loop with open windows just to get rid of the odor.

Once Back on the loop saw a hispanic SW. Her body looked smoking hot and had an ass to die for.

Got her in, finished did for. 5 (she keep bragging for. 1 tip).

Her name is Rose. But even she had signs of abuse.

Stay safe guys, be careful see what you are and your's is getting into.

MrDsp82
08-15-18, 22:19
Saw a short haired WSW. Nice body small tits but still nice. She said her name was blondie and is usually on STG, but decided to blow off some steam. Did a CBJ and it was top 3. Also was great to talk to. Did not look like what has been walking around. I'm def going to explore more covered service. She goes by blondie. If I find a profile I'll post it later. Very good experience.

SullyErna69
08-16-18, 05:40
Saw a short haired WSW. Nice body small tits but still nice. She said her name was blondie and is usually on STG, but decided to blow off some steam. Did a CBJ and it was top 3. Also was great to talk to. Did not look like what has been walking around. I'm def going to explore more covered service. She goes by blondie. If I find a profile I'll post it later. Very good experience.She's very well reviewed. Nice girl, dark habits.

http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/203-509-9130-gfe-blonde-cutie/885640970787

BlueFox141
08-18-18, 00:16
So all my numbers are drying up- Nina, Jewells, Shannon, Jen, Lexi is gone home, even Melissa isn't answering texts. On my way in to work Thursday morning I cruise the loop before going to my office. I see a WSW that I've seen walking recently; I stop to talk to her. Erin, no phone, so I tell her to be on M Street at 10 PM and I'll pick her up. That night, I drove thru about 4 times before she's there at 10:20. We go to my spot and she says she's been there before. Suddenly I remember her. Somebody gave me her number a year ago- maybe Vegas or Poo? She was pissed at her boyfriend and wanted to make some money and get even with him. Long black hair, 43- doesn't look it, decent body. We agree to BBBJ and she goes to work. Nice skills, but she keeps on stopping because she took a bullet to the hip years ago and can't get comfortable. Keeps saying she'd rather get a room than do a car date. All the stopping wasn't going to do it for me, I give her some money and drop her off. I would repeat if I got a room, but I rarely do that. Cruise around and pick up 36 yo BSW Erika (not the guy, Vegas). Does a decent job, but she's a little full of herself. Says she isn't on the street much and usually makes more. I'd repeat if I couldn't find anyone else. I'd like to find a reliable spinner with a phone to be a regular. Don't like cruising the loop so much anymore with the LEO presence. I need a new Nina. I check things out going to and leaving work most days and there's new blood out there. Just not running into it at night. Oh, well. Luxury problems. Be careful out there. Gentlemen.

Blue.

AppleFan125
08-18-18, 10:02
She's very well reviewed. Nice girl, dark habits.

http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/203-509-9130-gfe-blonde-cutie/885640970787Stay away from this chick. Arrange an incall last week at this corner house in wolcott by the apple farm. Pulled past the house to the fire station and saw a white pickup also come by with a white guy in mid 30's likely her pimp / drug dealer. She wouldn't reply to messages then the pickup went over to her placed and left. She later sends a message to come over. Starts BJ and then gets message and bolts. Says she needs to give the money to her dealer since he gave her product for free. She originally leaves her phone behind and I see messages stating "come on I got 3 other people waiting" and comes back to get phone and leaves again. Then the truck peels out with her. She has the audacity to send a message to come back in 10 minutes LOL. Classic cash and dash.

BBFreak
08-18-18, 14:32
Stay away from this chick. Arrange an incall last week at this corner house in wolcott by the apple farm. Pulled past the house to the fire station and saw a white pickup also come by with a white guy in mid 30's likely her pimp / drug dealer. She wouldn't reply to messages then the pickup went over to her placed and left. She later sends a message to come over. Starts BJ and then gets message and bolts. Says she needs to give the money to her dealer since he gave her product for free. She originally leaves her phone behind and I see messages stating "come on I got 3 other people waiting" and comes back to get phone and leaves again. Then the truck peels out with her. She has the audacity to send a message to come back in 10 minutes LOL. Classic cash and dash.This isn't the first time she's pulled a cash and dash. This was her MO a couple years back when she was doing tricks in Torrington.

MrDsp82
08-18-18, 17:31
This isn't the first time she's pulled a cash and dash. This was her MO a couple years back when she was doing tricks in Torrington.Oh dam I just gave this b at & a positive review on here LOL. My guess is that dude was her BF. She told me they always fight.

SullyErna69
08-18-18, 21:20
Oh dam I just gave this b at & a positive review on here LOL. My guess is that dude was her BF. She told me they always fight.Sounds like she's taken a turn for the worse. Too bad because when of a clear mind, she's given good service. Though my experiences have all been good, it seems others have been victimized by her habits. Another one bites the dust.

JonMels
08-19-18, 13:10
Sounds like she's taken a turn for the worse. Too bad because when of a clear mind, she's given good service. Though my experiences have all been good, it seems others have been victimized by her habits. Another one bites the dust.I've posted about her before. I still think she's worthwhile, but she makes shitty choices that put her in terrible situations. It sounds like the guy she's with now is bad news. Hopefully, she can get into a better situation. FWIW, I haven't seen her posting ads in a few days. I don't take it as a good sign.

JonMels
08-19-18, 13:23
I was in town around 9 pm Friday and got lost. I was just off of W. Main and saw a small HSW; around 5' tall, early 20's, tight white top, tight very short denim shorts, dyed red hair and legs and an ass you can't pass up. .3, intense make out session, a lot of roaming and BBBJ. Really good. A rare situation where looks and service rate high. I dropped her off near home on S. Main afterwards. No phone, of course, but she took my #. Does not speak much English.

SeeForYou
08-22-18, 06:50
So all my numbers are drying up- Nina, Jewells, Shannon, Jen, Lexi is gone home, even Melissa isn't answering texts. On my way in to work Thursday morning I cruise the loop before going to my office. I see a WSW that I've seen walking recently; I stop to talk to her. Erin, no phone, so I tell her to be on M Street at 10 PM and I'll pick her up. That night, I drove thru about 4 times before she's there at 10:20. We go to my spot and she says she's been there before. Suddenly I remember her. Somebody gave me her number a year ago- maybe Vegas or Poo? She was pissed at her boyfriend and wanted to make some money and get even with him. Long black hair, 43- doesn't look it, decent body. We agree to BBBJ and she goes to work. Nice skills, but she keeps on stopping because she took a bullet to the hip years ago and can't get comfortable. Keeps saying she'd rather get a room than do a car date. All the stopping wasn't going to do it for me, I give her some money and drop her off. I would repeat if I got a room, but I rarely do that. Cruise around and pick up 36 yo BSW Erika (not the guy, Vegas). Does a decent job, but she's a little full of herself. Says she isn't on the street much and usually makes more. I'd repeat if I couldn't find anyone else. I'd like to find a reliable spinner with a phone to be a regular. Don't like cruising the loop so much anymore with the LEO presence. I need a new Nina. I check things out going to and leaving work most days and there's new blood out there. Just not running into it at night. Oh, well. Luxury problems. Be careful out there. Gentlemen.

Blue.Is that Erin from Hartford? Big jugs really white skin? Kind of freckles?

When In Vegas
08-22-18, 13:34
LOL got me laughing with the Erika reference!!

Blue.

BlueFox141
08-22-18, 21:02
LOL got me laughing with the Erika reference!!Thought it would! That's when we started corresponding.

Blue.

FireBalls420
08-24-18, 18:35
Went onto the WB loop yesterday. No action, no SW's neither LEO cars.

Saw few old / nasty oldies walking around, didn't see any spinner.

LuckyCT
08-26-18, 11:38
Had a dream I met P. Are. Jessica on the loop last night. HSW, thin, probably the smoothest skin I have ever dreamed about, and amazing head game. She has digits. Pm me.

BellBottomBlue
08-27-18, 00:42
One of the ones recently busted. What name does she use on the street?

BlueFox141
08-27-18, 03:03
One of the ones recently busted. What name does she use on the street?Sonia is what I have always known her as, I've picked her up for years. Used to be great. Not anymore. Read the reviews.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
08-27-18, 03:39
Had a dream I met P. Are. Jessica on the loop last night. HSW, thin, probably the smoothest skin I have ever dreamed about, and amazing head game. She has digits. Pm me.Tiny little thing? No tits at all, but outstanding nipples?

Blue.

LuckyCT
08-27-18, 19:15
Yes Blue, that's her. Hope you are happy I finally contributed? LOL, just busting you. FYI though, I was robbed the last time I tried to set up something. So I am a bit tentative to do anything.

BlueFox141
08-27-18, 21:27
Yes Blue, that's her. Hope you are happy I finally contributed? LOL, just busting you. FYI though, I was robbed the last time I tried to set up something. So I am a bit tentative to do anything.You get back what you give. It's better for everyone.

She just had a baby, I believe. I found her to be fairly trustworthy.

Blue.

BellBottomBlue
08-28-18, 09:19
You get back what you give. It's better for everyone.

She just had a baby, I believe. I found her to be fairly trustworthy.

Blue.I think the jessica he's posting about is really sonia.

Confirmed...Sonia

BlueFox141
08-28-18, 21:20
I think the jessica he's posting about is really sonia.

Confirmed...SoniaThey are sisters and almost look like twins. Sonia is the elder. She's taller with a very flat chest too, but does have more than Jessica. She used to be very good, but I wouldn't trust her at all at this point.

I take Jess any day.

Blue.

BellBottomBlue
08-29-18, 10:26
They are sisters and almost look like twins. Sonia is the elder. She's taller with a very flat chest too, but does have more than Jessica. She used to be very good, but I wouldn't trust her at all at this point.

I take Jess any day.

Blue.Said it was Sonia with a new phone. YMMV.

BlueFox141
08-29-18, 20:20
Said it was Sonia with a new phone. YMMV.If you say so, I guess. The guy who posted said it was Jessica. Someone else said Sonia. I was just giving info on the two since I've none them both for a while. I have no idea who it was- I wasn't there. You seem to know, somehow.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BellBottomBlue
08-29-18, 20:59
If you say so, I guess. The guy who posted said it was Jessica. Someone else said Sonia. I was just giving info on the two since I've none them both for a while. I have no idea who it was- I wasn't there. You seem to know, somehow.

Be careful out there.

Blue.I got the number from the guy and had communications with "Jessica" who after 5 or 6 texts admitted she was actually Sonia. I figured I give a heads up for those not interested in Sonia.

LuckyCT
08-29-18, 21:33
She told me she was know by others as Puerto Rican Jessica. She also mentioned that some people know her as Sonia. She also told me her real name was La la. I put Jessica because that is what she told me people knew her as. I can tell you the head game was great and there were absolutely no issues. It was a great time.

BlueFox141
08-29-18, 21:50
I got the number from the guy and had communications with "Jessica" who after 5 or 6 texts admitted she was actually Sonia. I figured I give a heads up for those not interested in Sonia.A much better explanation! Sounds like something she'd do!

Blue.

Big Dog9
08-30-18, 10:05
Met Kristen last night she is a friend of Jenn's (cute mid 30's WSW pancake tits) They were together at the time.

Kristin is a spinner said she had heart surgery in the past (chest scars say it's true) early 20's thin blond, A's with perky nipples.

Shaved and allows roaming she came while I was playing with her. Very good BBBJ, super tight during covered CG as she came again.

She seemed really into it. Downside she does have the marks on her legs of a user, doesn't appear to be needle marks but who knows for sure, more rash type.

I have the digits but she said she needed to add minutes will try her again and report back.

ILoveThatPoo
08-31-18, 15:43
Met Kristen last night she is a friend of Jenn's (cute mid 30's WSW pancake tits) They were together at the time.

Kristin is a spinner said she had heart surgery in the past (chest scars say it's true) early 20's thin blond, A's with perky nipples.

Shaved and allows roaming she came while I was playing with her. Very good BBBJ, super tight during covered CG as she came again.

She seemed really into it. Downside she does have the marks on her legs of a user, doesn't appear to be needle marks but who knows for sure, more rash type.

I have the digits but she said she needed to add minutes will try her again and report back.Is no longer a 10. She is rolling downhill fast and is now not allowed into my car. It's too bad because she was one of the cutest most accommodating women out there. I'm still digging to find the next gem.

Poo.

Coberman
09-07-18, 16:09
I met Alexa / Alexus (can't remember exactly) recently and had a nice little karaoke session where she had some dirty things to say in to the mic. I definitely liked the lyrics. I think she said she's originally from Florida, she's above average height, thin, with long, dark, wavy hair. She was wearing a summer dress when I saw her.

Thotinspector
09-07-18, 23:56
I met Alexa / Alexus (can't remember exactly) recently and had a nice little karaoke session where she had some dirty things to say in to the mic. I definitely liked the lyrics. I think she said she's originally from Florida, she's above average height, thin, with long, dark, wavy hair. She was wearing a summer dress when I saw her.I vote that this be the new default review format! "speaking into mic" "lyrics" is 100 x Better than "I had a dream".

LOL! Nice COberman!

BlueFox141
09-08-18, 01:09
I vote that this be the new default review format! "speaking into mic" "lyrics" is 100 x Better than "I had a dream".

LOL! Nice COberman!Actually, the best format is when you actually share some useful information- personal experience out there, not just comments on other people's posts. Try it.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

FireBalls420
09-09-18, 07:10
Friday.

Went onto dirty waters loop on Friday evening at arnd 1:00 AM.

Saw a skinny WSW walking on the street. Could be Rose or Eli.

Saturday.

Had a date with Amelia. A spinner type WSW. Got an excellent BBBJ.

JonMels
09-09-18, 22:29
I took a drive through between 9 and 10:30. I picked up a girl who goes by G. G. WSW, around 5'3". Light brown hair, loosely curled passed her shoulder. Probably early 40's. A little thick, but a great ass. She swears she saw me before (she didn't). After we parked, she tells me how I shorted her on our last date (I didn't. I never saw her before). I told her I had a. 2 for her, how about a BBBJ. No go. I told her that; s all I had. Again she gets into how I owe her from last time. So, I had enough and dropped her back off.

Then I picked up Erika. She stays in town just off the loop, but she lives out of town. She's in her 30's, WSW, black hair past her shoulders. Athletic build. She was dressed like she was going out for dinner. Floral blouse, not revealing, and tan slacks with a loose fit. She looked totally out of place, but she was on Hillside, so there wasn't much doubt what she was doing. . 2 was good with her for a really nice BBBJ. I would have liked some dirty talk, but she was a little reserved for that. She said. 4 is full service. I would guess it's worth it. She says she's not out much and doesn't like the street scene. Just needs to make some money. I asked her what she does otherwise. She said she teaches dance to kids. I believe it; she has the body for it.

It looked like there were a lot of options out there last night. Finally a comfortable night to be outside.

ManLovesLadies
09-17-18, 15:29
One night last week I was in the area and did some investigation. I forget the night, but the streets around Central were packed. Finally picked up Danielle. Super skinny WSW. Went for a ride and got passable BBBJCIM with FIV and all sorts of playing for. 2. She offered FS, but I am too old for that in a car. Exchanged numbers and made arrangement to meet her at her place for FS at lunch today. She looked much worse in the light of day. She must have been pretty at some point, but the evidence of evil ways was written all over her. I decided to keep my word, do the appointment wrapped up god and secure and call it a learning experience. I followed he into her place which is an abandoned store front on Willow. Walked in and there were filth mattresses and blankets on the floor, a person passed out and sheets hanging on doorways to other rooms. I saw the place, turned around and walked back to my car which was parked around the block. She chased me and begged me to come back. Said she was desperate. Begged like you have never seen. It actually appealed to human compassion. So I walked back again with her. I walked in and saw it again and said no way. This time I ran towards my car. She was faster. She caught up and started screaming. I had to give her money. People were going to hurt her, blah blah blah. She wouldn't let me walk. Then she tried to reach into my pocket and take my wallet. Holy sheet. It was unbelievable. She made such a commotion that people came out of some sort of clinic. She wouldn't let me open my car door. Said I had to pay her anyway. I finally got the door opened and she wedged herself between the door so I could not drive. More people came out. They said they were going to call the cops. She claimed I ripped her off and didn't pay her, but one of the guys there said I had just parked a minute ago. I told her I would give her 10 to go away. She insisted on 30. Onlookers tried to get her out, but she refused. It was scary. They said the cops were going to be called. I offered 20. A larger woman in scrubs stepped up and threatened to punch Danielle out if she didn't back off. She stood up. I gave her 20 and left. What a huge mistake I made there. Bottom line, be careful of her. If she was willing to try to take my wallet, she cannot be trusted on any level. Phew.

When In Vegas
09-17-18, 17:34
Wow. On the bright side it only cost you $20 to avoid being stabbed and left to bleed out on a filthy mattress with a condom on your dick.

We've all learned the hard way not to think with the little brain and to always control the location of the deed.

Glad it worked out for you MLL.

Vegas.

P.S. I too have been in one of those abandoned sites, not as dramatic as your visit but things didn't work out for me either.

One night last week I was in the area and did some investigation. I forget the night, but the streets around Central were packed. Finally picked up Danielle. Super skinny WSW. Went for a ride and got passable BBBJCIM with FIV and all sorts of playing for. 2. She offered FS, but I am too old for that in a car. Exchanged numbers and made arrangement to meet her at her place for FS at lunch today. She looked much worse in the light of day. She must have been pretty at some point, but the evidence of evil ways was written all over her. I decided to keep my word, do the appointment wrapped up god and secure and call it a learning experience. I followed he into her place which is an abandoned store front on Willow. Walked in and there were filth mattresses and blankets on the floor, a person passed out and sheets hanging on doorways to other rooms. I saw the place, turned around and walked back to my car which was parked around the block. She chased me and begged me to come back. Said she was desperate. Begged like you have never seen. It actually appealed to human compassion. So I walked back again with her. I walked in and saw it again and said no way. This time I ran towards my car. She was faster. She caught up and started screaming. I had to give her money. People were going to hurt her, blah blah blah. She wouldn't let me walk. Then she tried to reach into my pocket and take my wallet. Holy sheet. It was unbelievable. She made such a commotion that people came out of some sort of clinic. She wouldn't let me open my car door. Said I had to pay her anyway. I finally got the door opened and she wedged herself between the door so I could not drive. More people came out. They said they were going to call the cops. She claimed I ripped her off and didn't pay her, but one of the guys there said I had just parked a minute ago. I told her I would give her 10 to go away. She insisted on 30. Onlookers tried to get her out, but she refused. It was scary. They said the cops were going to be called. I offered 20. A larger woman in scrubs stepped up and threatened to punch Danielle out if she didn't back off. She stood up. I gave her 20 and left. What a huge mistake I made there. Bottom line, be careful of her. If she was willing to try to take my wallet, she cannot be trusted on any level. Phew.

Wsst3
09-19-18, 14:09
One night last week I was in the area and did some investigation. I forget the night, but the streets around Central were packed. Finally picked up Danielle. Super skinny WSW. Went for a ride and got passable BBBJCIM with FIV and all sorts of playing for. 2. She offered FS, but I am too old for that in a car. Exchanged numbers and made arrangement to meet her at her place for FS at lunch today. She looked much worse in the light of day. She must have been pretty at some point, but the evidence of evil ways was written all over her. I decided to keep my word, do the appointment wrapped up god and secure and call it a learning experience. I followed he into her place which is an abandoned store front on Willow. Walked in and there were filth mattresses and blankets on the floor, a person passed out and sheets hanging on doorways to other rooms. I saw the place, turned around and walked back to my car which was parked around the block. She chased me and begged me to come back. Said she was desperate. Begged like you have never seen. It actually appealed to human compassion. So I walked back again with her. I walked in and saw it again and said no way. This time I ran towards my car. She was faster. She caught up and started screaming. I had to give her money. People were going to hurt her, blah blah blah. She wouldn't let me walk. Then she tried to reach into my pocket and take my wallet. Holy sheet. It was unbelievable. She made such a commotion that people came out of some sort of clinic. She wouldn't let me open my car door. Said I had to pay her anyway. I finally got the door opened and she wedged herself between the door so I could not drive. More people came out. They said they were going to call the cops. She claimed I ripped her off and didn't pay her, but one of the guys there said I had just parked a minute ago. I told her I would give her 10 to go away. She insisted on 30. Onlookers tried to get her out, but she refused. It was scary. They said the cops were going to be called. I offered 20. A larger woman in scrubs stepped up and threatened to punch Danielle out if she didn't back off. She stood up. I gave her 20 and left. What a huge mistake I made there. Bottom line, be careful of her. If she was willing to try to take my wallet, she cannot be trusted on any level. Phew.Crazy sh! T man. Ever so true that you can never trust these ho's and they will do a 180 on you anytime.

I know it's hard to think during these situations, but I usually come up with an excuse to bail just so that they are less likely to make a counter move.

I would have told her you forgot your wallet in the car and be back in a few minutes.

BlueFox141
09-21-18, 03:49
So, had a "date with Amelia scheduled for tonight but she was a no show. Hit the loop and it wasn't very busy. Heading down Grove I see a possibility walking from an apartment parking lot toward the street. I go by her and we give each other the "look". I pull onto a small side street and wait. HSW 5'8" black curly hair, pretty face, skinny, decent body. She gets in the car and it's El! Haven't seen her in maybe a year. Known her for 6 or 8 out here. She likes to put rules up. Things like no CIM. If you balk she'll say okay, but won't completely follow through and have some kind of excuse that's your fault. I told her a few years ago "this is what I want, if you can't do it I won't pick you up again. If you do what I like, you'll be compensated. " So, she gets in the car and says "Oh, I know you. No problem, I know what you want". Great BBBJCIM, we both part happy. She's a sweet girl, treat her right.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

MrDsp82
09-27-18, 06:45
If you play hooker bingo then I have a girl for you. Was out on the loop last night and there were more than a few walking around, but were getting picked as I was turning around. Then it started to rain and things went downhill as mutants started coming out of the sewers. I decided to cut my losses and head home driving near cherry street I saw a short Hispanic girl smiling at me and I turned it around. I pulled up on a hill and waited for her to get in. As she got in I noticed that she had the appearance of being pregnant or really bad bloating. She was eh ok looking but, the baby bump made her sink lower on the scale. Then she tried talking. I think she's deaf and can't speak English so as I was trying to kick her out of the car there was a severe miscommunication and she starting having this awkward laugh. I guess I had to take one for the team and let her at least earn some papers as she called it or maybe she was really asking for a green card but, I'll never know. Did a HJ and finally she got out the car and did that weird hyena laugh and waved goodbye. So BINGO! Think I'm done with SW's for the next 3 to 4 weeks LOL.

MrDsp82
09-28-18, 18:41
I've seen Mimi on BP. I'm thinking she didn't get the memo about these other sites. She was on the loop. She's w, has a piercing on her face, dark hair. Picked her up, but o couldn't help noticing something on bottom lip so not even going to play with a CBJ I opted for HJ so this makes HJ number two in a week LOL. She tried telling me she got punched in the face by a dude she owed money to. So that could be the most likely case because it did look like like an injury. She will park her car and then walk around.

BarebackGuy
10-07-18, 21:57
GG is one of my all time faves! The nicest tits and smokin' bod. Just a little tummy but wears it well. She's Puerto Rican not white. Soft skin and hips from heaven! I get BBBJ w / CIM just no swallow but she does BBFS W / CIP! I have never been disappointed with service once in a hundred encounters. No digits past few months just hit or miss.

I took a drive through between 9 and 10:30. I picked up a girl who goes by G. G. WSW, around 5'3". Light brown hair, loosely curled passed her shoulder. Probably early 40's. A little thick, but a great ass. She swears she saw me before (she didn't). After we parked, she tells me how I shorted her on our last date (I didn't. I never saw her before). I told her I had a. 2 for her, how about a BBBJ. No go. I told her that; s all I had. Again she gets into how I owe her from last time. So, I had enough and dropped her back off.

Then I picked up Erika. She stays in town just off the loop, but she lives out of town. She's in her 30's, WSW, black hair past her shoulders. Athletic build. She was dressed like she was going out for dinner. Floral blouse, not revealing, and tan slacks with a loose fit. She looked totally out of place, but she was on Hillside, so there wasn't much doubt what she was doing. . 2 was good with her for a really nice BBBJ. I would have liked some dirty talk, but she was a little reserved for that. She said. 4 is full service. I would guess it's worth it. She says she's not out much and doesn't like the street scene. Just needs to make some money. I asked her what she does otherwise. She said she teaches dance to kids. I believe it; she has the body for it.

It looked like there were a lot of options out there last night. Finally a comfortable night to be outside.

BarebackGuy
10-07-18, 22:03
I stopped picking her up years ago because she wouldn't budge on no CIM and for me that is a must. I love her body and personality but couldn't support her rule so I boycotted. Glad she can finally be broken and do the job right! I will have to try her out again and be insistent.

So, had a "date with Amelia scheduled for tonight but she was a no show. Hit the loop and it wasn't very busy. Heading down Grove I see a possibility walking from an apartment parking lot toward the street. I go by her and we give each other the "look". I pull onto a small side street and wait. HSW 5'8" black curly hair, pretty face, skinny, decent body. She gets in the car and it's El! Haven't seen her in maybe a year. Known her for 6 or 8 out here. She likes to put rules up. Things like no CIM. If you balk she'll say okay, but won't completely follow through and have some kind of excuse that's your fault. I told her a few years ago "this is what I want, if you can't do it I won't pick you up again. If you do what I like, you'll be compensated. " So, she gets in the car and says "Oh, I know you. No problem, I know what you want". Great BBBJCIM, we both part happy. She's a sweet girl, treat her right.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BarebackGuy
10-07-18, 22:10
Alexa real name is [Deleted by Admin] if I remember right and is from Pennsylvania but was in Florida before coming here. I dated her when she was new and she swallowed my cum but the concentration camp body got worse then started affecting her service so I cut the cord.

I met Alexa / Alexus (can't remember exactly) recently and had a nice little karaoke session where she had some dirty things to say in to the mic. I definitely liked the lyrics. I think she said she's originally from Florida, she's above average height, thin, with long, dark, wavy hair. She was wearing a summer dress when I saw her.

BarebackGuy
10-07-18, 22:18
Sonia supposedly went into a rehab program Oct. 1st. I picked her up the night before and that's what she said was happening the next day and that I was her last customer before admission to the program because girls are dying out on the street. BBBJ CIM FIV the nicest eraser tip long nipples even though she's flat she always draws the juice out of my straw so fucking good to the last drop. Only minus is no swallow.

A much better explanation! Sounds like something she'd do!

Blue.

ILoveThatPoo
10-08-18, 07:55
Sonia supposedly went into a rehab program Oct. 1st. I picked her up the night before and that's what she said was happening the next day and that I was her last customer before admission to the program because girls are dying out on the street. BBBJ CIM FIV the nicest eraser tip long nipples even though she's flat she always draws the juice out of my straw so fucking good to the last drop. Only minus is no swallow.On October 5th she was out working on Hillside. Must have been a quick program. Poo.

SullyErna69
10-08-18, 08:02
On October 5th she was out working on Hillside. Must have been a quick program. Poo.Seems a lot of these girls are planning program visits. Sonia was gone for about 3 1/2 hours. Ruby / Ashley has been program-bound since the beginning of summer. She's been very active, with no absence, on STG and on the stroll. I just saw she posted this morning offering 2-girl.

JonMels
10-08-18, 09:36
GG is one of my all time faves! The nicest tits and smokin' bod. Just a little tummy but wears it well. She's Puerto Rican not white. Soft skin and hips from heaven! I get BBBJ w / CIM just no swallow but she does BBFS W / CIP! I have never been disappointed with service once in a hundred encounters. No digits past few months just hit or miss.What was her $ demand?

NextToBeLost
10-08-18, 20:07
I keep seeing reference to the circle. What is the route.

Also what should I be expecting for prices? What are the norms?

New to this so what's like a safe bet for identify / contacting once I spot some one?

MrWaterbury
10-09-18, 11:07

New to this so what's like a safe bet for identify / contacting once I spot some one?Just google Waterbury prostitution arrests and hey will name the common streets where people are walking.

20-40 is the range you should spend.

MrHappyPants
10-09-18, 13:59

New to this so what's like a safe bet for identify / contacting once I spot some one?No more than $20, I usually spray some PAM on my shit so the germs don't stick, they slide right of. Always ask to inspect their mouth, tell them to say ahhh. Best police check is to say "don't fuck around I have a gun". Once you make eye contact, you have to catch that pokemon before someone else does.

ILoveThatPoo
10-11-18, 09:50
I must give a BIG shout out it Ashley. I was immensely impressed with her today. Talkative, showered, looks and smelled good along with an amazing blowjob. If your wondering what a swallow without swallowing is I shall explain.

I lay back with my eyes closed, enjoying life, thinking about her mouth and what she was doing to my cock. My dick felt like it was inside a pussy, her mouth was perfect. No gag no complaints no teeth, shear perfection. When I eventually came I was thrust hilt deep, head down her throat and I spewed a big load directly into her stomach! Swallow w / o swallowing. Ahhhh, one of the best ever blow jobs I have ever had.

She cleaned all of the remaining swimmers off me with her mouth, I rewarded her with a smile and a 10 tip and I was on my way.

I highly recommend her if you find the opportunity.

Poo.

BlueFox141
10-11-18, 10:54
I must give a BIG shout out it Ashley. I was immensely impressed with her today. Talkative, showered, looks and smelled good along with an amazing blowjob. If your wondering what a swallow without swallowing is I shall explain.

I lay back with my eyes closed, enjoying life, thinking about her mouth and what she was doing to my cock. My dick felt like it was inside a pussy, her mouth was perfect. No gag no complaints no teeth, shear perfection. When I eventually came I was thrust hilt deep, head down her throat and I spewed a big load directly into her stomach! Swallow w / o swallowing. Ahhhh, one of the best ever blow jobs I have ever had.

She cleaned all of the remaining swimmers off me with her mouth, I rewarded her with a smile and a 10 tip and I was on my way.

Poo.Poo,

Is this Ashley digits ending in 0724? If not could you PM me? Thanks.

Blue.

MrHappyPants
10-11-18, 14:55

Poo.Is this unicorn advertised somewhere sir? I am most interested after your review.

ILoveThatPoo
10-12-18, 04:35
There are two Ashley's out. One "untouchable " and one the Unicorn. She lost her phone again and I think it was he BF phone anyways. As always I delete all info so I cannot confirm the digits sorry. Trust me you'll stop if you see her. She looks and acts healthy as well as being cute! Enjoy that head game. Poo.

TimSu
10-12-18, 16:17
There are two Ashley's out. One "untouchable " and one the Unicorn. She lost her phone again and I think it was he BF phone anyways. As always I delete all info so I cannot confirm the digits sorry. Trust me you'll stop if you see her. She looks and acts healthy as well as being cute! Enjoy that head game. Poo.Is it this Ashley?

HoserTwo
10-12-18, 22:51
Is it this Ashley?Haven't seen that Ashley in awhile, has anyone else She gained a lot of weight too.

BarebackGuy
10-13-18, 01:49
BBBJ CIM four but will haggle to three and sometimes gets the four if not high already and slurring speech LOL. BBFS CIP six. No digits, had a new phone but says her phone card wouldn't work on it.

What was her $ demand?

BarebackGuy
10-13-18, 02:00
No real surprise there, anything any of 'them say has to be taken with a grain of salt. It seems that the only thing that a lot of these girls can do reliably is, well. Be unreliable! The weather forecast has a better chance of coming true and they're not always right LOL. How many times girls say they're getting an apt put a down payment etc once in a very blue moon it happens but no matter what it never lasts.

Seems a lot of these girls are planning program visits. Sonia was gone for about 3 1/2 hours. Ruby / Ashley has been program-bound since the beginning of summer. She's been very active, with no absence, on STG and on the stroll. I just saw she posted this morning offering 2-girl.

BarebackGuy
10-13-18, 02:14
Must-drive streets are: Grove, Willow, Pine and Hillside. Look at a map. Check connecting streets as well as offshoot streets within 3/10 of a mile of any of these four streets. That's basically the center of hooker heaven! Non working girls will avoid any eye contact with you. Working girls will give a long stare back. Pull over and let her in. Ask her name and is it OK to touch her. Feel her tits when she says OK. Then ask name, play it cool. If she senses you're inexperienced she may take advantage and rip you off. Pay thirty for head. Do some research on and cull some tips.

New to this so what's like a safe bet for identify / contacting once I spot some one?

ILoveThatPoo
10-13-18, 09:24
Is it this Ashley?Yuck! It may be an Ashley but not the one I met!

Poo.

BlueFox141
10-13-18, 20:54

New to this so what's like a safe bet for identify / contacting once I spot some one?Did you get my PM?

Blue.

BlueFox141
10-19-18, 07:52
Got stood up by Amelia last night so I hit the loop. Saw a pretty, young one and picked her up. It was Rose. Don't ever remember seeing her out there. Very small tits, but allowed FIV (very tight- a little odor). Excellent BBBJCIM swallowed every drop, in fact even after I told her okay she stayed there and gobbled it all! She's been well reviewed and I'd do it again. No digits.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BobbyTheHobby
10-19-18, 11:40
Does anyone know if the girl that called herself special I is still around. She talked WAY too much, but when she wasn't talking her mouth did other things really well. I would like to repeat but haven't seen her in a while.

BTH.

SoCalEast
10-20-18, 20:09
Any walkers now that the weather is colder?

DoinItforYears
10-21-18, 09:01
Any walkers now that the weather is colder?SCE, there are always walkers out in Waterbury. Whether I go through at 6 am, 6 pm, 3 am, noon I always see at least one on one of the strolls. Thar being said, winter poses a unique set of problems in that they bundle up and you don't know what you are getting for body type and worse yet, with a hood that is quite common attire, you can't be sure that the potential BJ of your dreams may be from a guy / tranny. So be careful out there.

SoCalEast
10-21-18, 10:02
SCE, there are always walkers out in Waterbury. Whether I go through at 6 am, 6 pm, 3 am, noon I always see at least one on one of the strolls. Thar being said, winter poses a unique set of problems in that they bundle up and you don't know what you are getting for body type and worse yet, with a hood that is quite common attire, you can't be sure that the potential BJ of your dreams may be from a guy / tranny. So be careful out there.I took a ride through the loop last night around 9 pm. I seen that three different cars were pulled over so I high tailed it out of there.

BlueFox141
10-21-18, 12:32
Any walkers now that the weather is colder?When things first turn cold you might find some sit out the colder ones a little. Eventually the habit will take over and they will be out, especially in Waterbury. I've picked up girls on a very cold night when there were slim pickins' and they've told me they try to go out when few girls are out because of less competition.

Whatever the weather. Be careful out there!

Blue.

Big Dog9
10-21-18, 12:57
Ran across Kirsten Friday night on the way home from a dinner date with an old friend.

Kirsten in a blonde spinner type mid 30's nice body, small B's perky nipples, shaved and clean, some stretch marks.

Good oral skills played with the boys on to covered CG, very tight, good hip motions to drive it deep.

I have her digits she texted me yesterday to see if I wanted a repeat performance, had to decline due to a family event.

But scheduled for this evening. I will take more time tonight and see if I can share her digits She did say she doesn't do this.

Except when she needs some money for bills, claims she doesn't do anything more then weed I had a pretty good inspection of her body.

No needle marks and her teeth were all there and well cared for. She may be something of the diamond in the rough time will tell.

ILoveThatPoo
10-21-18, 14:24
She told me the same story my first encounter with her. Now I do happen to be in the area often and can say with great ceartintly that she is a professional cock sucker! She also has a habit but the personality and looks lead you to believe she is just a lost soul searching for that special man. I have also seen her after a "hard" night of partying and she also can be scary looking! Enjoy it while you can the habit will eventually catch up with her.

Poo.

Ran across Kirsten Friday night on the way home from a dinner date with an old friend.

Kirsten in a blonde spinner type mid 30's nice body, small B's perky nipples, shaved and clean, some stretch marks.

Good oral skills played with the boys on to covered CG, very tight, good hip motions to drive it deep.

I have her digits she texted me yesterday to see if I wanted a repeat performance, had to decline due to a family event.

But scheduled for this evening. I will take more time tonight and see if I can share her digits She did say she doesn't do this.

Except when she needs some money for bills, claims she doesn't do anything more then weed I had a pretty good inspection of her body.

No needle marks and her teeth were all there and well cared for. She may be something of the diamond in the rough time will tell.

Tommy13
10-21-18, 17:43
SCE, there are always walkers out in Waterbury. Whether I go through at 6 am, 6 pm, 3 am, noon I always see at least one on one of the strolls. Thar being said, winter poses a unique set of problems in that they bundle up and you don't know what you are getting for body type and worse yet, with a hood that is quite common attire, you can't be sure that the potential BJ of your dreams may be from a guy / tranny. So be careful out there.I was out the other night and saw a HSW wearing thigh high boots and long black hair. I was tempted but "she" looked too goo to be true and I had a feeling that "she" was really a "he. " which is totally cool, just not what I am looking for. "she" was looking was nicer than anyone else I came across that night though.

I also noted a plainclothes Ford Taurus in grey that pulled in behind me which I am certain was UC. You can generally tell because you can see the lights hidden in the front grill and extra antenna cluster on the rear deck.

Tommy13
10-21-18, 17:46

No needle marks and her teeth were all there and well cared for. She may be something of the diamond in the rough time will tell.I think I saw her on my last trip out but she got snatched up before I could swing around. If that was you then fairplay to that. If you can send me her digits I am interested in meeting up with her.

BlueFox141
10-22-18, 04:36

But scheduled for this evening. I will take more time tonight and see if I can share her digits She did say she doesn't do thisDog,

I have a Kerstin in my phone digits end in*8583* is that her?

Blue.

MrDsp82
10-23-18, 06:08
On the loop yesterday late morning. Picked up HSW tall and skinny. Said her name was beba and was super nervous LOL she said uncle LEO was everywhere and they are hanging around in unmarkeds. She immediately did the check and was reluctant to let go until I checked her. We went to a quiet spot and it was a pretty good CBJ for 3. No digits and English was only good when we talked about LEO and donation.

MrDsp82
10-23-18, 19:37
I wouldn't go out tonight or now because uncle LEO is everywhere and on a perimeter road there was a large about of cop cars with lights on. Looks like hurricane LEO has hit outside the loop. I think the walker's spidey senses have caused a hogration because there a few standing in stores. Very weird night, stay in and break out some Pornhub or worse roll over and poke the wife or call me I'll do it jk.

SullyErna69
10-23-18, 21:30
I wouldn't go out tonight or now because uncle LEO is everywhere and on a perimeter road there was a large about of cop cars with lights on. Looks like hurricane LEO has hit outside the loop. I think the walker's spidey senses have caused a hogration because there a few standing in stores. Very weird night, stay in and break out some Pornhub or worse roll over and poke the wife or call me I'll do it jk.Recent news reports of stolen vehicles ending up in the dirty water have brought attention to certain areas and groups who reside near the loop. From what I've heard through the grapevine, focus is primarily on the 906 and stolen vehicles but the proximity to the loop makes that area even less desirable for the time being.

MrDsp82
10-27-18, 06:11
Picked up Barbie a couple nights ago. She lost the weight she put on. Looked like shit and hung over from a late night of angel dust. If anyone who doesn't know Barbie she's very attractive blonde and tall WSW. However, she is definitely deep into her hobby which ruins it for her. She looked bad. I opted for a CBJ and ensured lips stayed on hat. Think I might have to retire that one. If she got clean she would be a 9 or even a 10. The rapid weight loss and gain and loss again is crazy!

BlueFox141
10-27-18, 09:39
Picked up Barbie a couple nights ago. She lost the weight she put on. Looked like shit and hung over from a late night of angel dust. If anyone who doesn't know Barbie she's very attractive blonde and tall WSW. However, she is definitely deep into her hobby which ruins it for her. She looked bad. I opted for a CBJ and ensured lips stayed on hat. Think I might have to retire that one. If she got clean she would be a 9 or even a 10. The rapid weight loss and gain and loss again is crazy!I have only picked her up twice, and both times were a fiasco! Great looks. Lousy skills and attitude in my experience.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Tommy13
10-27-18, 21:26
Picked up Barbie a couple nights ago. She lost the weight she put on. Looked like shit and hung over from a late night of angel dust. If anyone who doesn't know Barbie she's very attractive blonde and tall WSW. However, she is definitely deep into her hobby which ruins it for her. She looked bad. I opted for a CBJ and ensured lips stayed on hat. Think I might have to retire that one. If she got clean she would be a 9 or even a 10. The rapid weight loss and gain and loss again is crazy!I avoid her at all costs.

FireBalls420
10-27-18, 22:01
Hey guys,

Recently I got in touch with a SW. Got digits in 1st visit.

Contacted and scheduled few more meetings again.

Text exchanges increased. And so sharing of personal information. Got to know more and more of this single woman who does walking for financial needs.

It has started getting more personal, and now talk, text happens over nights.

To the down side I am being asked money for every alternate day for some odd reasons. I. E. I need to pay bill, I need to pay rent, someone stole my money, I owe someone money can you give $$.

And being emotionally attached I have been paying when asked. Almost every day.

I am somehow in love with this girl, she wants to get out this SW scene and I intent to help her and I pay her.

I don't know if she's playing me. I sometimes doubt about it.

I am in the need of some help. Can you guys advice?Guys months back I posted this question on forum, I was played real hard by this ***** for money. Once I stopped entertaining this ***** she stopped texting / calling me with love bs.

Came to know that she got engaged to a dude (Monger) from Danbury.

Wonder what, her guy seems to have dumped her. And ***** is back is Waterbury and seems to be walking. Recently she texted me saying she need money as she had a cardiac arrest, I am not down for this crap.

I really want to appreciate and thank my monger buddies who advised me to stay away that time.

JonMels
10-27-18, 23:40
Guys months back I posted this question on forum, I was played real hard by this ***** for money. Once I stopped entertaining this ***** she stopped texting / calling me with love bs.

Came to know that she got engaged to a dude (Monger) from Danbury.

Wonder what, her guy seems to have dumped her. And ***** is back is Waterbury and seems to be walking. Recently she texted me saying she need money as she had a cardiac arrest, I am not down for this crap.

I really want to appreciate and thank my monger buddies who advised me to stay away that time.It's a lesson for all of us. As varied as these girls are in their sessions, they all share one mastered skill: Separating men from their money.

BarebackGuy
10-29-18, 18:48
Last time I saw her, after she swallowed she said 'that was my dinner!' LOL then I dropped her off on Hill St where she was staying with Kristen. She's lost a lot of weight and she was thin to start with so that's a big minus.

Got stood up by Amelia last night so I hit the loop. Saw a pretty, young one and picked her up. It was Rose. Don't ever remember seeing her out there. Very small tits, but allowed FIV (very tight- a little odor). Excellent BBBJCIM swallowed every drop, in fact even after I told her okay she stayed there and gobbled it all! She's been well reviewed and I'd do it again. No digits.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BarebackGuy
10-29-18, 18:57
Anyone remember 18 yr old curly haired Hispanic Ashley? 'Ash' she's back around. A little older (25) and thicker (small bbw now) but gorgeous! BBBJCIM says has been clean and employed just needs funds and is looking for old regulars to service. I found her last week at 11 am Hillside / central on a weekday. Keep your eyes peeled for her!

When things first turn cold you might find some sit out the colder ones a little. Eventually the habit will take over and they will be out, especially in Waterbury. I've picked up girls on a very cold night when there were slim pickins' and they've told me they try to go out when few girls are out because of less competition.

Whatever the weather. Be careful out there!

Blue..

BarebackGuy
10-29-18, 19:01
I picked her up 3 weeks ago. Gorgeous fucking body but poor skills, may repeat if desperate LOL

I've seen Mimi on BP. I'm thinking she didn't get the memo about these other sites. She was on the loop. She's w, has a piercing on her face, dark hair. Picked her up, but o couldn't help noticing something on bottom lip so not even going to play with a CBJ I opted for HJ so this makes HJ number two in a week LOL. She tried telling me she got punched in the face by a dude she owed money to. So that could be the most likely case because it did look like like an injury. She will park her car and then walk around..

BarebackGuy
10-29-18, 19:08
2 weeks ago I picked up 40's WSW Shannon, seen her before but 1st time scoop. Had a blast BBBJCIM awesome in every way I would be a regular if I could find her. I really hope she does FS!

LOL got me laughing with the Erika reference!!.

BlueFox141
10-30-18, 00:55
2 weeks ago I picked up 40's WSW Shannon, seen her before but 1st time scoop. Had a blast BBBJCIM awesome in every way I would be a regular if I could find her. I really hope she does FS!

.She definitely does! Very shy, very cautious until she knows you. I first picked her up 4-5 years ago. Reviewed her a few times. If she gets to know you she'll take you to her apartment. She had a phone, number goes on and off. Off 3 weeks ago. She tries hard to please.

Blue.

BlueFox141
10-30-18, 01:00
Anyone remember 18 yr old curly haired Hispanic Ashley? 'Ash' she's back around. A little older (25) and thicker (small bbw now) but gorgeous! BBBJCIM says has been clean and employed just needs funds and is looking for old regulars to service. I found her last week at 11 am Hillside / central on a weekday. Keep your eyes peeled for her!

.I remember her when she was 18. She can't be 25, can she? Does she still feel she I worth double what the other girls get? Could always talk her down, but she tried.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Seekist
11-02-18, 23:09
I remember her when she was 18. She can't be 25, can she? Does she still feel she I worth double what the other girls get? Could always talk her down, but she tried.

Be careful out there.

Blue.Yes yes. I saw her 2 days ago. She says it was 5 years ago. No way. But she lost the crazy red hair and put on 20 lbs.

Like the blue fox stated she is crazy with her prices.

She remember me well.

So I take her to my spot.

My Johnson is out and ready to go to work on her mouth. She ask for $ . I reminder she knows me and I never pay first. She ask how much. I state the prevailing rates plus tip if she's good. Mind you my cock is out and we're out of the car. SHE'S on her knees.

Well the standard rate, not good enough and she want twice that.

I zip up, tell her to get in the car and I'm taking her back.

She's a little crazy yes I had fun in the past with her.

But there were times she pull some shit.

So I always do catch and release with these girls.

No arguments just NO!

She was a little shocked.

Perhaps she'll wise up.

She did get fat though.

BobbyTheHobby
11-04-18, 07:56
I was in the area so I went to the loop. Pretty slow around 5 pm. I saw a couple but not one I would scoop. I was about to give up and I saw a WSW, star, on hill and prospect. I know they are all on something but it always surprises me how much they talk. She was coherent, but talking about some nonsense that I didn't want to hear. I have found that the nicer I am the better the service. They are usually surprised that I am treating them with respect. Went to spot and I found a way to get her to stop talking by having her BBBJ. Not bad skills, not the best finished with swallow and dropped her back. I might pick her up again depending on situation. She wasn't bad looking for a SW. $20 with $5 tip and she was thrilled.

BTH.

BlueFox141
11-04-18, 10:47

.I will keep my eyes open for her, but will not be picking her up. Attitude means a lot to me. Hers is rarely good especially if she is cutting her inflated prices. Many times there was a lot of drama. Give me a girl that will act like my needs are important to her any day. One that pays extra attention to the little things- smiles, pleasant conversation, positive attitude, acts like she enjoys it, maybe moans a little, allows roaming, takes direction, makes sure I'm finished. Not sure I ever got one of those from Ash. The only things she ever had going for her was she was a young and pretty spinner. Can't wait to hear the reviews.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
11-07-18, 20:37
So, last week I had arrangements with Amelia again. Phone is off way more than it's on, but she knows my number and will text me from friends phones. Earlier in the week, she texted me asking for an advance so she could get her phone on. I gave her $. 2. Picked her up Thursday night and she wants to get something to eat at the store and drop it off to her place before they close- yeah, I give her more $. Stop to drop it off and "she'll be right back! But you know the rest. She's been really good for a number of weeks and I thought I could trust her. Her habit one out. She's mostly UTR, but if anyone else is seeing her, don't get stupid like me.

That said, I went over to the loop and did one pass. Picked up a HSW with a great bod and lots of hair that turned out to be Jessica / Sonia. When I realized it was her, I told her I had to pass. Too much has been reported here. Texted Kristen even though she has not responded in a long time. Almost got rid of her number. She was a block away and excited to see me. I have access to a safe room and we had a great time. DFK, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, 69, MISH, CG, Doggie. It was even somewhat of a GFE. Blond, 45, nice body, pleasant attitude. I am repeating this week.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
11-08-18, 05:05
Has anyone run into Nina? I work nearby the loop and cruise thru a lot to see who's out the and haven't seen her in many weeks. I usually run into her eventually. A search on the State website doesn't show her on vacation. Hasn't been any lights on in her third floor apartment at night. I had some great times with her, hope she's okay.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Stickman55
11-08-18, 11:09
Has anyone run into Nina? I work nearby the loop and cruise thru a lot to see who's out the and haven't seen her in many weeks. I usually run into her eventually. A search on the State website doesn't show her on vacation. Hasn't been any lights on in her third floor apartment at night. I had some great times with her, hope she's okay.

Be careful out there.

Blue.Is this her? The name says Nina. Advertises a lot.

http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/newyou-like-great-legsperfect/266704986563

BlueFox141
11-08-18, 18:06
Is this her? The name says Nina. Advertises a lot.

http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/newyou-like-great-legsperfect/266704986563I appreciate it, but that's not her. Word is, she's gone.

Blue.

When In Vegas
11-08-18, 23:37
Good to know, both about Amelia and Kirsten. Thanks BlueFox.

So, last week I had arrangements with Amelia again. Phone is off way more than it's on, but she knows my number and will text me from friends phones. Earlier in the week, she texted me asking for an advance so she could get her phone on. I gave her $. 2. Picked her up Thursday night and she wants to get something to eat at the store and drop it off to her place before they close- yeah, I give her more $. Stop to drop it off and "she'll be right back! But you know the rest. She's been really good for a number of weeks and I thought I could trust her. Her habit one out. She's mostly UTR, but if anyone else is seeing her, don't get stupid like me.

That said, I went over to the loop and did one pass. Picked up a HSW with a great bod and lots of hair that turned out to be Jessica / Sonia. When I realized it was her, I told her I had to pass. Too much has been reported here. Texted Kristen even though she has not responded in a long time. Almost got rid of her number. She was a block away and excited to see me. I have access to a safe room and we had a great time. DFK, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, 69, MISH, CG, Doggie. It was even somewhat of a GFE. Blond, 45, nice body, pleasant attitude. I am repeating this week.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
11-10-18, 02:49
Blue.So, I got a surprise text from Amelia yesterday. I was too quick to judge. She went upstairs and passed out. She had told me she was given some medication and was very tired before she left the car. I told her we could postpone and she said no, so her story is quite plausible. She did not get back to me because of her shitty internet texting service that has been a problem off and on since I've known her and why we have set times to meet. She was interested in getting together because I had already paid her, almost in full. Was willing to forgo the rest to make up for last week. We got together and it was her usual excellent job. I wish she had a decent, reliable phone. It would make things easier.

Now, earlier in the week I had a follow up set with Kristen. Something personal came up and I texted her in advance that I wasn't going to make it and she went crazy. I got a phone call! I figured if I told her I was having car problems she'd back off. I sent a few more texts confirming I couldn't make it. Then another phone call that I ignored. I texted back apologizing again and saying we'd get together again and make it up to her. Hours later I get a text "Sorry. Can't make it. Ever again"! The drama! I still think she does a really nice job, but I won't be going back even if she changes her mind. I have digits.

Isn't life on the loop interesting?

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BarebackGuy
11-12-18, 09:34
I believe you because she does get flaky sometimes but I've never had a bad experience or ask for more $ and and I'm quite fond of her above the rest.

Yes yes. I saw her 2 days ago. She says it was 5 years ago. No way. But she lost the crazy red hair and put on 20 lbs.

Like the blue fox stated she is crazy with her prices.

She remember me well.

So I take her to my spot.

My Johnson is out and ready to go to work on her mouth. She ask for $ . I reminder she knows me and I never pay first. She ask how much. I state the prevailing rates plus tip if she's good. Mind you my cock is out and we're out of the car. SHE'S on her knees.

Well the standard rate, not good enough and she want twice that.

I zip up, tell her to get in the car and I'm taking her back.

She's a little crazy yes I had fun in the past with her.

But there were times she pull some shit.

So I always do catch and release with these girls.

No arguments just NO!

She was a little shocked.

Perhaps she'll wise up.

She did get fat though.

BlueFox141
11-12-18, 21:06
I believe you because she does get flaky sometimes but I've never had a bad experience or ask for more $ and and I'm quite fond of her above the rest.To be fair, I knew her when she was 18/19 years old. She very well could have changed.

Blue.

MrHappyPants
11-12-18, 22:56
Intense activity from the boys. INTENSE. Looks like they called in a few towns to help out there were so many cars out. Be careful, stay away till this clears. They has a checkpoint on hillside also.

Seekist
11-13-18, 17:38
Intense activity from the boys. INTENSE. Looks like they called in a few towns to help out there were so many cars out. Be careful, stay away till this clears. They has a checkpoint on hillside also.Yes! Heavy heavy LEO presence.

I felt for the 1st time in all the year's of doing that track I was going to get pull over.

It was close. I DON'T think I've ever seen it like that.

It was almost a dragnet. . I SCOOPED Barbie anyway.

Because I'm a sick fuck. To put yourself at risk for some head. Well I should have my head examine.

I'm going to chill for a bit. They, LEO DIFFENTLY made my car. So it's time to take a recess from the trail.

I've been having fun though. ROSE & Barbie I've train them well and they just get to it without missing a drop.

Be careful!

JonMels
11-13-18, 22:44
Yes! Heavy heavy LEO presence.

I felt for the 1st time in all the year's of doing that track I was going to get pull over.

Because I'm a sick fuck. To put yourself at risk for some head. Well I should have my head examine.

I'm going to chill for a bit. They, LEO DIFFENTLY made my car. So it's time to take a recess from the trail.

I've been having fun though. ROSE & Barbie I've train them well and they just get to it without missing a drop.

Be careful!I saw Barbie around 3 in the afternoon yesterday. Looks like she pulled a double shift yesterday. I hope you didn't pay time and a half. \.

BlueFox141
11-14-18, 00:12

Be careful!WoW!! LEO on a Monday! Tuesdays & Thursdays are typical with Thursday much more over the years (in my experience).

Just got to say- Be careful out there!

Blue.

Member #6463
11-14-18, 11:13
Hey guys, visiting long island and torrington this week. I'd like to know of some spots up here to check out. PM me with any info, Charlotte mongering here. Thanks.

MrHappyPants
11-14-18, 22:27
They're setting up a huge operation in the side streets. I happened to turn into it and couldn't get by because there were so many cop cars. There's already a few people pulled over and lots of patrol cars driving around the area. Stay away stay away!!

Bbctrev
11-14-18, 23:23

Be careful!I was out in Waterbury Sunday night to watch some football at a coworkers. Wasn't really horny but since I haven't been in waterbury in awhile figured I'd check out the loop think I saw Barbie that you all were talking about she is cute but looked high as a kite and it looked like she was wearing flip flops swerved around the corner and swerved around another corner to go around the block and do another pass and then BOOM I bump into LEO they shined their spot light right in my passenger seat. I then hightailed it to the nearest onramp home and got the fuck out of there.

Playboy17
11-15-18, 09:55
Uncle LEO out in full force today! Just a FYI stay safe playboy.

Slick28
11-16-18, 10:05
Intense activity from the boys. INTENSE. Looks like they called in a few towns to help out there were so many cars out. Be careful, stay away till this clears. They has a checkpoint on hillside also.Tons of LEO on Friday as well, past Midnight, the most of seen in the past 6 months out in Waterbury. It was crazy and scary at the same time. Be careful out there, let the big head do the thinking, .

BlueFox141
11-16-18, 17:47
Now, earlier in the week I had a follow up set with Kristen. Something personal came up and I texted her in advance that I wasn't going to make it and she went crazy. I got a phone call! I figured if I told her I was having car problems she'd back off. I sent a few more texts confirming I couldn't make it. Then another phone call that I ignored. I texted back apologizing again and saying we'd get together again and make it up to her. Hours later I get a text "Sorry. Can't make it. Ever again"! The drama! I still think she does a really nice job, but I won't be going back even if she changes her mind. I have digits.

Be careful out there.

Blue.So, yesterday I get a surprise text from Kristen. Very surprised as she had texted me that never wanted to see me ever again. She just notice texts sent to me on her phone and says she would love to see me again, that her BF must have gotten her phone & sent me that text. Can't make this stuff up. I will eventually see her again as she does a nice job. It's just the drama she always seems to be in.

Be careful out there, especially with LEO right now! This is the time to have some reliable phone numbers.

Blue.

MrHappyPants
11-19-18, 17:46
Been slow in the section, wonder if some of our regulars got busted.

FireBalls420
11-25-18, 23:49
There are LEO's patrolling the city for some time now.

This could be a clean up move, to get a big online shopping giant to setup it's headquarters in the city.

BlueFox141
11-26-18, 00:01
There are LEO's patrolling the city for some time now.

This could be a clean up move, to get a big online shopping giant to setup it's headquarters in the city.No one is going to set up it's Headquarters in the best section of Waterbury, let alone an online shopping giant. The 7/11 on the corner of West Main and Wiilow is the most famous store line that's ever going to be anywhere near the loop. They could be trying to clean things out. Historically, it will only last so long. Doubtful it's anything more than that.

Blue.

FireBalls420
11-26-18, 00:09
No one is going to set up it's Headquarters in the best section of Waterbury, let alone an online shopping giant. The 7/11 on the corner of West Main and Wiilow is the most famous store line that's ever going to be anywhere near the loop. They could be trying to clean things out. Historically, it will only last so long. Doubtful it's anything more than that.

Blue.Understood, I tried to google on muddy waters to understand why such heavy LEO operation. Came across this post. https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/new-haven/waterbury-submits-bid-for-amazons-second-headquarters_20180403101102520/1097509630.

Thought they are trying to put on the good show to lure AZ to setup its base.

BlueFox141
11-26-18, 00:33
Understood, I tried to google on muddy waters to understand why such heavy LEO operation. Came across this post. https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/new-haven/waterbury-submits-bid-for-amazons-second-headquarters_20180403101102520/1097509630.

Thought they are trying to put on the good show to lure AZ to setup its base.Either the Mayor is smoking some great stuff, or he's posturing for a job with our new Governor. Yes, it very well could be a show to give credence to his idea, nice pickup, FB. If Amazon is coming to the northeast, I'm sure Connecticut is not on the shortlist because of our financial problems, but if it was, Waterbury would be down on the bottom just above Bridgeport. It's quite possible the show will go on for a time longer.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

MrHappyPants
11-27-18, 12:26
Either the Mayor is smoking some great stuff, or he's posturing for a job with our new Governor. Yes, it very well could be a show to give credence to his idea, nice pickup, FB. If Amazon is coming to the northeast, I'm sure Connecticut is not on the shortlist because of our financial problems, but if it was, Waterbury would be down on the bottom just above Bridgeport. It's quite possible the show will go on for a time longer.

Be careful out there.

Blue.This wouldn't be a move to lure any retailers into the area. Amazon has already made its choice and CT didn't win, theyre heading to queens by. The Jewish population surrounding the area would definitely have something to do with the cleanup effort as there is a Jewish school right there along hillside.

In other news, I picked up Sonia twice over the last couple of days. She always treats me good but I like trying new girls and theres none arou d.

BlueFox141
11-29-18, 08:37
She is alive and doing very well. She moved to Naugy, said with a girl friend. She got in touch with me on social media maybe a week ago. I kept leaving her messages with no response. I was at a doctor's appointment in Naugy yesterday when she did. Told her where I was and she asked me for a ride to Waterbury. She looks great!! I gave her. 20 and we set up a date for for old times. Later, I could no longer get in touch with her on social media. She did not answer texts (yes, she has a phone, but does not want it given out because she is no longer going to be a provider). 5:00 AM this morning I get a text from the BF saying he's the guy she lives with (she obviously lied about the GF) and if I keep contacting her he's going to put his foot up my a $$. I am bummed. Was so close to one last time with the Nina of old.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Slick28
12-03-18, 23:33
Lately it's pretty dry up in Waterbury loop. Been out the past two weekends, both at different times. One Saturday at 2 AM, for about an hour nothing, nothing at all! This weekend, Saturday I went earlier 9:30 PM till about 10:30 PM and not one soul! New Haven is even worse, not sure about Hartford. Happy Hunting and stay safe all!

MrDsp82
12-13-18, 20:23
Saw Jenny who asked me for a ride at the 7/11. Said she knew me, but didn't remember. She's young and cute. Did a great CBJ and she said she got back from a vacation so was a little thicker according to her. Red head and I'd say she had decent size c cups with a nice ass. There two or on the loop as well. Tuesday night.

Playboy17
12-19-18, 19:56
Hello everyone is Ashley still around saw her a while back, she packed on some pounds! Did she go on vacation again? Thanks Playboy!

JonMels
12-19-18, 23:57
Hello everyone is Ashley still around saw her a while back, she packed on some pounds! Did she go on vacation again? Thanks Playboy!Are you talking about Ashley in Bristol? If so, yes, she's around. She advertises a lot on STG.

Playboy17
12-20-18, 01:27
Are you talking about Ashley in Bristol? If so, yes, she's around. She advertises a lot on STG.No streetwalker Ashley who had the crazy colored hair all the time, use to be really thin now much heavier! Thanks playboy!

Idkwtf
12-20-18, 17:31
She was out on hillside today, remembered me from 5 yrs ago, started out with LEO on out tail, but he turned off eventually, found a spot good bbbjcimw / spit, had wipes for post game cleanup. No time for no-tel unfortunately, bit of a belly now, nice ass. Was happy with. 4 (Christmas bonus) didn't even mention money til after deed.

BlueFox141
12-29-18, 00:42
I got a rare job in Naugy Thursday so I tried texting the number I had for Nina to see if she needed a ride as I did 4 weeks prior. No answer again. On my way back to Waterbury I took a spin up the dead end road where I had picked her up. Turned around near the end and started back. In my rearview mirror I saw someone walking down the road. I waited. And it was Nina! She was as surprised to see me as I was her. She lost her phone. She wanted to go to Waterbury. She looked great, put on some weight. Let me touch here and there. Seemed like she was clean. We agreed to meet that night. She asked for. 20 up front. I said yes, but only if she sucked me off on the way to the Bury. So, for 5 or 6 minutes I had Nina sucking my d*ck again! I gave her my number & she was supposed to call, but never did. Doesn't matter, it was worth it, anyway.

Hit the loop that night around 10:30. Not much out there, but then I saw a cute little thing who gave me a nod and I pulled down a side road and she got in the car. It was Rose! I've only picked her up once before and was pleased. She remembered me. WSW spinner, 23, tiny A's. Took her to a room. Never discussed $. Got undressed. A little kissing. BBBJ to get me going while I DIV. Laid her down and she let me suck her A's and kiss her body. My finger had no odor, so I went DATY and it was sweet. She "seemed" to enjoy it. We did MISH and Cowgirl. Finished with BBBJCIMSW. She took every drop! Dressed and headed out. Asked her if. 50 was fair and she was fine with it. Some signs of usage but does not seem to be a problem as yet. I will repeat. She is a sweetheart and smart. Alas, no digits.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

When In Vegas
01-04-19, 18:26
Nothing better than a double header!! Keep up the good work.

I got a rare job in Naugy Thursday so I tried texting the number I had for Nina to see if she needed a ride as I did 4 weeks prior. No answer again. On my way back to Waterbury I took a spin up the dead end road where I had picked her up. Turned around near the end and started back. In my rearview mirror I saw someone walking down the road. I waited. And it was Nina! She was as surprised to see me as I was her. She lost her phone. She wanted to go to Waterbury. She looked great, put on some weight. Let me touch here and there. Seemed like she was clean. We agreed to meet that night. She asked for. 20 up front. I said yes, but only if she sucked me off on the way to the Bury. So, for 5 or 6 minutes I had Nina sucking my d*ck again! I gave her my number & she was supposed to call, but never did. Doesn't matter, it was worth it, anyway.

Hit the loop that night around 10:30. Not much out there, but then I saw a cute little thing who gave me a nod and I pulled down a side road and she got in the car. It was Rose! I've only picked her up once before and was pleased. She remembered me. WSW spinner, 23, tiny A's. Took her to a room. Never discussed $. Got undressed. A little kissing. BBBJ to get me going while I DIV. Laid her down and she let me suck her A's and kiss her body. My finger had no odor, so I went DATY and it was sweet. She "seemed" to enjoy it. We did MISH and Cowgirl. Finished with BBBJCIMSW. She took every drop! Dressed and headed out. Asked her if. 50 was fair and she was fine with it. Some signs of usage but does not seem to be a problem as yet. I will repeat. She is a sweetheart and smart. Alas, no digits.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
01-06-19, 03:18
Picked up Elana the other night. Always wanted to do more than a car date with her so I took her to a room. She's gained some weight in the hips. Was into her rules. Didn't want to kiss. No FIV, just play on the outside. Got my finger in enough to know I was not interested in DATY because of the odor, not real bad, but bad enough. Started off with BBBJ, covered up and started with MISH, didn't want to get on top. Some doggie then end with the BJ. Some of you who know her, know that she hates CIM. She knows with me she has to or I will deduct. 10 per an agreement years ago. She took most of it. There's no GFE, she doesn't get into it at all. Won't repeat that. I'll pick her up for a BJ if there's no one else around. Too bad, she is prettier than most with a nice body. Her habit is wearing on her. Oh, and the little empty H bag on the car floor was not a good thing. Always check you car interior, gentlemen, even if you just got a room.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

When In Vegas
01-07-19, 12:02
You do love that FIV LOL Another great report BlueFox and a good reminder about checking the car!! Elana sounds nice (other than all the rules). What's her body like, tall / short, cup size?

Later.

Vegas.

Picked up Elana the other night. Always wanted to do more than a car date with her so I took her to a room. She's gained some weight in the hips. Was into her rules. Didn't want to kiss. No FIV, just play on the outside. Got my finger in enough to know I was not interested in DATY because of the odor, not real bad, but bad enough. Started off with BBBJ, covered up and started with MISH, didn't want to get on top. Some doggie then end with the BJ. Some of you who know her, know that she hates CIM. She knows with me she has to or I will deduct. 10 per an agreement years ago. She took most of it. There's no GFE, she doesn't get into it at all. Won't repeat that. I'll pick her up for a BJ if there's no one else around. Too bad, she is prettier than most with a nice body. Her habit is wearing on her. Oh, and the little empty H bag on the car floor was not a good thing. Always check you car interior, gentlemen, even if you just got a room.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

MrHappyPants
01-07-19, 14:33
Elana is the one of the worst providers out there. If you've known here for so long and this is the best she can do for you, it says a lot about how she will treat new faces. She complains way too much, bad attitude. You're right, she is prettier than most (keep in mind what you're comparing her to), if she provided better service she would be in high demand. I stopped picking her up about 2 years now.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
01-08-19, 00:45
Elana is the one of the worst providers out there. If you've known here for so long and this is the best she can do for you, it says a lot about how she will treat new faces. She complains way too much, bad attitude. You're right, she is prettier than most (keep in mind what you're comparing her to), if she provided better service she would be in high demand. I stopped picking her up about 2 years now.I can't fault you for you decision not to pick her up, as I said, I'll only do it if there's no one else out there. I've known her since her first night out there. Nice body. Good personality- as in she can carry on an intelligent conversation. But a far cry from "one of the worse out there". She's never tried to rip me off. Never had an attitude with me. There's never been any drama. Never tried to get me to give her more than we agreed on. All things I appreciate and maybe it; because I've always treated her with respect or because of the length of time I've known her. Over a lot of years I've picked up dozens that are far worse than her, but YMMV.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

SoCalEast
01-08-19, 17:58
Recently everytime I swing by the loop I always see our unwanted uncle, staying clear for a little while.

BlueFox141
01-11-19, 14:45
So, I got stood up last night on a pre-arranged meet and took to the loop around 11:00. It was pretty dead. Finally, up on toward the end of H, I see a younger one I don't recognize. Looked like she was working so I turned around, gave her the look and pulled down one of the side streets going to G. Stopped a short ways down and waited. She got in. Jen, 28 yo WSW. Darker hair, on the shoulders. On the thin side. She was alert and held a conversation. Sais she had been on the streets for about 8 months and then went home for 3. Just getting back out again. Told her we could do a quick car date or go to a room I have available. She said anything was fine with her. We go inside. Now she has not mentioned $. I tell her I will pay. 3 for a BBBJ if it's good. . 5 for "more". She's fine with that. We get undressed. Stiff she asks for the $ up front. I tell her no, but I would never stiff her. We start off with some kissing & touching, then some fk. She asks if I want her to go down on me to get things going and I say "sure". She knows what she's doing. I have her lay on her back and DFK and start kissing and sucking lower and lower. DATY and she's reacting. Don't care if it's real or not, she's reacting. Cover up, mish, cowgirl. Finish BBBJCIMSW. Took the whole load until I told her I was done. Gave her. 6 because she did everything and anything. Told her it was a tip for our first time & the fact that she did a good job. E is worth repeating. Phone off. I'll look for her again. Has anyone seen her before? I can find no reviews on her here.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

When In Vegas
01-11-19, 17:24
Another great report my friend. There used to be a girl that went by Jen / Diana but that was a million years ago. Did she look like this girl from post #2347?

This link doesn't work too well. Scroll down after you launch it. Pictures are there.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3526-General-Reports&p=799621&viewfull=1#post799621.

So, I got stood up last night on a pre-arranged meet and took to the loop around 11:00. It was pretty dead. Finally, up on toward the end of H, I see a younger one I don't recognize. Looked like she was working so I turned around, gave her the look and pulled down one of the side streets going to G. Stopped a short ways down and waited. She got in. Jen, 28 yo WSW. Darker hair, on the shoulders. On the thin side. She was alert and held a conversation. Sais she had been on the streets for about 8 months and then went home for 3. Just getting back out again. Told her we could do a quick car date or go to a room I have available. She said anything was fine with her. We go inside. Now she has not mentioned $. I tell her I will pay. 3 for a BBBJ if it's good. . 5 for "more". She's fine with that. We get undressed. Stiff she asks for the $ up front. I tell her no, but I would never stiff her. We start off with some kissing & touching, then some fk. She asks if I want her to go down on me to get things going and I say "sure". She knows what she's doing. I have her lay on her back and DFK and start kissing and sucking lower and lower. DATY and she's reacting. Don't care if it's real or not, she's reacting. Cover up, mish, cowgirl. Finish BBBJCIMSW. Took the whole load until I told her I was done. Gave her. 6 because she did everything and anything. Told her it was a tip for our first time & the fact that she did a good job. E is worth repeating. Phone off. I'll look for her again. Has anyone seen her before? I can find no reviews on her here.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
01-11-19, 22:30
Another great report my friend. There used to be a girl that went by Jen / Diana but that was a million years ago. Did she look like this girl from post #2347?

This link doesn't work too well. Scroll down after you launch it. Pictures are there.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?3526-General-Reports&p=799621&viewfull=1#post799621.Vegas,

Looks nothing like her. She's a newbie. The link is 9 years ago. She wasn't even in the area back then. Someone on here must have picked her up also. I love her attitude. She may be replacing my current regular who is becoming impossible to communicate with.

Blue.

When In Vegas
01-14-19, 11:40
Shame about your regular becoming irregular. But sounds like you might have found another gem. I should be seeing our regular girl this week, I'll let you know if she blows me off as well.

Later.

Vegas.

Vegas,

Looks nothing like her. She's a newbie. The link is 9 years ago. She wasn't even in the area back then. Someone on here must have picked her up also. I love her attitude. She may be replacing my current regular who is becoming impossible to communicate with.

Blue.

ILoveThatPoo
01-15-19, 06:32
"I have her lay on her back and DFK and start kissing and sucking lower and lower. DATY and she's reacting. Don't care if it's real or not, she's reacting. Cover up, mish, cowgirl. Finish BBBJCIMSW. Took the whole load until I told her I was done. Gave her. 6 because she did everything and anything. Told her it was a tip for our first time & the fact that she did a good job. E is worth repeating. Phone off. I'll look for her again. Has anyone seen her before? I can find no reviews on her here. Be careful out there. Blue".

My two cents.
I picked her up. She looked good from 30 feet but when she got in she stunk and had the same "habit" look they all now have. She of course got kicked out ASAP! The quality is so bad out here both on STG and the street that it's regrettable! What I do not understand is how anyone can go down on a SWer? As nasty as they are? OMG I almost threw up thinking about it! Heroine has killed the hobby in the Waterbury area. Period. The only acceptable one left is Monica and with her your never sure what your going to get. Yesterday she was on the corner yelling out loud "I just need my dope"! She's hotter than hell and always showered but comes with demonds and a group of people (in her head) she is always talking to.

Standards are not being maintained! Build a Wall please! I miss the days when Crack was King.

Poo.

Soxfan04
01-16-19, 02:30
The only acceptable one left is Monica and with her your never sure what your going to get. Yesterday she was on the corner yelling out loud "I just need my dope"! She's hotter than hell and always showered but comes with demonds and a group of people (in her head) she is always talking to.
Monica? That's not the white girl who used to dance at PM many, many moons ago, is it?

Legecy
01-16-19, 06:58
AMEN! You are so damn right! It, s really a challenge to find a provider you can enjoy your time with. I agree the stuff these ladies are using is deadly for the hobby and deadly for them.

"I have her lay on her back and DFK and start kissing and sucking lower and lower. DATY and she's reacting. Don't care if it's real or not, she's reacting. Cover up, mish, cowgirl. Finish BBBJCIMSW. Took the whole load until I told her I was done. Gave her. 6 because she did everything and anything. Told her it was a tip for our first time & the fact that she did a good job. E is worth repeating. Phone off. I'll look for her again. Has anyone seen her before? I can find no reviews on her here. Be careful out there. Blue".

My two cents.
I picked her up. She looked good from 30 feet but when she got in she stunk and had the same "habit" look they all now have. She of course got kicked out ASAP! The quality is so bad out here both on STG and the street that it's regrettable! What I do not understand is how anyone can go down on a SWer? As nasty as they are? OMG I almost threw up thinking about it! Heroine has killed the hobby in the Waterbury area. Period. The only acceptable one left is Monica and with her your never sure what your going to get. Yesterday she was on the corner yelling out loud "I just need my dope"! She's hotter than hell and always showered but comes with demonds and a group of people (in her head) she is always talking to.

Standards are not being maintained! Build a Wall please! I miss the days when Crack was King.

Poo.

When In Vegas
01-16-19, 11:35
LOL Nothing like bunch of deviants judging each other. Come on now Poo, let's stay on subject. Subject=Having Sex, Finding Sex We don't want folks slimming down their reports for fear of being judged. The more details the better.

Later.

Vegas.

What I do not understand is how anyone can go down on a SWer? As nasty as they are? OMG I almost threw up thinking about it!
Poo.

BlueFox141
01-16-19, 23:02
LOL Nothing like bunch of deviants judging each other. Come on now Poo, let's stay on subject. Subject=Having Sex, Finding Sex We don't want folks slimming down their reports for fear of being judged. The more details the better.

Later.

Vegas.I appreciate that, Vegas, but I hear what Poo is saying. When I picked her up she had just gone out. She was back on the streets after 3 months with Mommy & Daddy. When we got to my place, I offered her a bathroom that had ample materials to clean up. She told me she didn't need to because she had just showered. Her hair was damp and she smelled great! I checked down below and it was very nice! Couldn't help myself. Will it be that way next time? Probably not. But it's been a long time since this old guy has tasted a sweet 28 yo pussy! YMMV.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Big Dog9
01-17-19, 10:25

My two cents.

Poo.Is this the Monica you are talking about?

ILoveThatPoo
01-18-19, 05:55
Is this the Monica you are talking about?Score! That's the one.

Poo.

ILoveThatPoo
01-18-19, 08:34
Score! That's the one.

Poo.Sad to say she is now away on a "vacation" just hit the paper this morning😢.

Poo.

Big Dog9
01-18-19, 14:55
Sad to say she is now away on a "vacation" just hit the paper this morning😢.

Poo.She was released, I saw her last night and this morning, out on the loop. BE CAREFUL with her, she will steal anything she can het her hands on. She went after my wallet while I was in the bathroom cleaning up, fortunately I caught her. I have it on good authority from someone I trust she has been passing around an STD.

BlueFox141
01-19-19, 23:53
Had another round with Jen this week. We had agreed ahead of time to meet at a specific time and place and she was there. Went to the place I have available and she was great again. I don't want to freak Poo out again, there was no DATY, last time she was just fresh out of the shower and smelled great. Couldn't help myself. GFE, DFK, BBBJ. MISH, Doggie, finish with a great BBBJCIMWS. For my money she has done a great job both times I've seen her. I will repeat until her habit gets the best of her. She's newly back after 3 months home. We'll see how long she lasts.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

DWCruiser
01-20-19, 19:08
I'm new here. Looking through posts and I saw this. The girls do not call LEO's TNT for Tues and Thurs. Both the girls and dealers in the area call the authorities TNT because Waterbury has it's own Tactical Narcotics Team -TNT.I know I'm new to this forum but I've been on the loop for decades. The girls refer to TNT as Tuesday's and Thursday's because those are typically the days when LEO is out there the hardest. If you notice it's harder to find a girl on those days too. The girls don't like to be out there on those days.

BlueFox141
01-21-19, 00:36
I know I'm new to this forum but I've been on the loop for decades. The girls refer to TNT as Tuesday's and Thursday's because those are typically the days when LEO is out there the hardest. If you notice it's harder to find a girl on those days too. The girls don't like to be out there on those days.Actually, I believe both are correct. TnT was originally for the tactical squad and someone made the joke that caught on. I've been doing this fo more years than I've been on this forum and by far Thursdays have been the night for stings. You will find some Tuesdays here and there, with a bit more since the substation opened. This is my experience and I cold be wrong.

Blue.

Nirvana13
01-21-19, 01:25
I know I'm new to this forum but I've been on the loop for decades. The girls refer to TNT as Tuesday's and Thursday's because those are typically the days when LEO is out there the hardest. If you notice it's harder to find a girl on those days too. The girls don't like to be out there on those days.I am not sure who gave you this info. As somebody who knows quite a few of these Waterbury girls I can guarantee you that Thursdays are their favorite night to be out working because it is Payday for 90% of the working class man. TNT is not just used by the girls in the area it is also used by druggies and dealers and it stands for tactical narcotics team.

ZedLand
01-21-19, 01:33
Had another round with Jen this week. We had agreed ahead of time to meet at a specific time and place and she was there. Went to the place I have available and she was great again. I don't want to freak Poo out again, there was no DATY, last time she was just fresh out of the shower and smelled great. Couldn't help myself. GFE, DFK, BBBJ. MISH, Doggie, finish with a great BBBJCIMWS. For my money she has done a great job both times I've seen her. I will repeat until her habit gets the best of her. She's newly back after 3 months home. We'll see how long she lasts.

Be careful out there.

Blue.About 5'10, brown eyes, b / c cups, ass that looks better in jeans, and a tattoo on her hip?

DWCruiser
01-21-19, 08:35
[Deleted by Admin]

Do you see the report post button?

A2

MrHappyPants
01-21-19, 12:56
I am not sure who gave you this info. As somebody who knows quite a few of these Waterbury girls I can guarantee you that Thursdays are their favorite night to be out working because it is Payday for 90% of the working class man. TNT is not just used by the girls in the area it is also used by druggies and dealers and it stands for tactical narcotics team.Officer, Thank you, we don't know what "girls" you're referring to. We are a group of religious men who seek to spread the good word.

DWCruiser
01-21-19, 14:12
Sorry guys. Still trying to get the feel of this. I'll have a report for you soon.

DWCruiser
01-21-19, 22:37
Absolutely dead out here today. Went out 3 different times and the only one I saw was Sonia / Jessica. She used to be really something but the D has really taken its toll. I tried to help her but she doesn't want help. What more can you do?

BlueFox141
01-22-19, 08:41
Absolutely dead out here today. Went out 3 different times and the only one I saw was Sonia / Jessica. She used to be really something but the D has really taken its toll. I tried to help her but she doesn't want help. What more can you do?Not her, please. PM Playboy if you want more info.

Blue.

DWCruiser
01-22-19, 10:55
Playboy clear your inbox.

DWCruiser
01-25-19, 00:23
Hooked up with one of my regulars this morning. Goes by the name of La Toya. She's about 5'10", C / D cups, a little chunky around the waist. Just got back from rehab and doing well. She called me asking to see me so I obliged and took her to my spot. Got an awesome BBBJ and finished off with FSCIV (with protection, of course). She's not really on the market right now but I have digits and I'll ask her if I can share. She's definitely good at what she does!

ILoveThatPoo
01-28-19, 06:54
I'd like to say up front that this is not a dream. It really happened.

One fine afternoon in the very recient past I happened to be passing by the Big Apple parking lot and spied what was a lovely lady waiting, just standing there alone wearing black "fuck me" shoes with 4 inch heels. How could I not stop and say hello? It was as if she were there waiting just for me.

Her name was Kat. She was a bit tall in her heels 25 years young with a look that made me feel I knew her from some where's. I thought about that a bit later and figured it out. She reminded me of Jenny"in Forest Gump. Cute and innocent looking with a streak of sexaulaity that sets your imagination afire with the things she will be doing to you.

Now, I do know pick-ins have been slim lately, so coupled with the fact that my standards are elevated please understand when I say she was an honest 8 in the looks department I'm not imbelishing.

I took my new friend to a private spot reserved for only the best of Waterburys cock swallowers. Trust me if I had the time she would have been booked into a hotel where we could have really gotten to know each other. Which reminds me. Any of you newbies thinking about visiting "M" street should rethink visiting a drug flop house. Spring for a room it's cheaper than a jail cell or being robbed, but I digress.

Her sexy smile and piercings had me handing her 40 up front. Knowing now what I just had, I can honestly say she was underpaid. If there is such a thing as the perfect BJ then she gave it to me. Her throat felt like a tight pussy. Kats tongue had a mind of its own finding all my sensitive spots. She varied her tequnque and tempo responding to my thrusts and moans. It was a mixed combination of pleasure and torture until I could release.

While she performed magic on me I did some exploring. I found her small b-cups very pretty and pierced. Kats Kitty was tight and clean. No not once did I entertain the thought of going down on her. As cute and sweet smelling as she was, she sucks and fucks any and all cocks that can pay her fee!

Kat, a refreshing find, not petite as I prefer but still an 8 in the looks department a solid 9 personality wise an a 10 for sucking cock. She easily broke her way into my top five of all time. Keep in mind it isn't just the BJ that counts. It's what she does before and after that makes a good BJ into an awesome experience!

I will be repeating as often as she is available. Stay thirsty my friends.

Poo.

MrHappyPants
01-28-19, 18:12
Hooked up with one of my regulars this morning. Goes by the name of La Toya. She's about 5'10", C / D cups, a little chunky around the waist. Just got back from rehab and doing well. She called me asking to see me so I obliged and took her to my spot. Got an awesome BBBJ and finished off with FSCIV (with protection, of course). She's not really on the market right now but I have digits and I'll ask her if I can share. She's definitely good at what she does!Latoya is great. I haven't heard from her in a while. I would say she's one of the best providers in waterbury.

When In Vegas
01-29-19, 12:23
Top 5!! That's a high honor from you. Great report. Run Forrest Run!

One fine afternoon in the very recient past I happened to be passing by the Big Apple parking lot and spied what was a lovely lady waiting, just standing there alone wearing black "fuck me" shoes with 4 inch heels. How could I not stop and say hello? It was as if she were there waiting just for me.

Her name was Kat. She was a bit tall in her heels 25 years young with a look that made me feel I knew her from some where's. I thought about that a bit later and figured it out. She reminded me of Jenny"in Forest Gump. Cute and innocent looking with a streak of sexaulaity that sets your imagination afire with the things she will be doing to you.

Now, I do know pick-ins have been slim lately, so coupled with the fact that my standards are elevated please understand when I say she was an honest 8 in the looks department I'm not imbelishing.

I took my new friend to a private spot reserved for only the best of Waterburys cock swallowers. Trust me if I had the time she would have been booked into a hotel where we could have really gotten to know each other. Which reminds me. Any of you newbies thinking about visiting "M" street should rethink visiting a drug flop house. Spring for a room it's cheaper than a jail cell or being robbed, but I digress.

Her sexy smile and piercings had me handing her 40 up front. Knowing now what I just had, I can honestly say she was underpaid. If there is such a thing as the perfect BJ then she gave it to me. Her throat felt like a tight pussy. Kats tongue had a mind of its own finding all my sensitive spots. She varied her tequnque and tempo responding to my thrusts and moans. It was a mixed combination of pleasure and torture until I could release.

While she performed magic on me I did some exploring. I found her small b-cups very pretty and pierced. Kats Kitty was tight and clean. No not once did I entertain the thought of going down on her. As cute and sweet smelling as she was, she sucks and fucks any and all cocks that can pay her fee!

Kat, a refreshing find, not petite as I prefer but still an 8 in the looks department a solid 9 personality wise an a 10 for sucking cock. She easily broke her way into my top five of all time. Keep in mind it isn't just the BJ that counts. It's what she does before and after that makes a good BJ into an awesome experience!

Poo.

DWCruiser
01-30-19, 18:36
Just got back from the loop. LEO is out in force this evening! They had 3 cars pulled over when I went through. Be careful guys!

BlueFox141
01-31-19, 03:21

Poo.Poo,

When you find a good one, you weave a tale like only Poo can! I love it when you find a girl that you really get into. No digits? Don't wear her out before you share her! Does she do the loop? The Big Apple is not a parking lot I'm going to cruise through much. I cannot wait until your next report. Nobody does it better!

Waiting with baited breathe.

Blue.

ILoveThatPoo
02-08-19, 11:14
Were made better by Rose. I picked her up on the loop and almost kicked her to the curb when she got into the car, she wasn't looking up to my standards, BUT, she said the words I cannot ever refuse, "I will give you the best blow job you ever had"! Needless to say she got to stay out of the rain. I was taking her to my super secret safe spot when she suggested "how about some road head on the way". I told her "OK" simply because it is my second favorite thing to hear from a SW'er.

We never made it to my spot. I had to side track to an open parking lot before I went off the road. She wasn't the best ever, not even top ten, but it was good and I would try her again. She is quiet but pleasant, cute but looking like the drugs are starting to their their toll. She gave me a nice swallow and when I pointed out to her she missed a drop she went right back to capture my sweet essence. No wipes necessary.

On the drop there were no less than 5 others walking around. Two blonds who I will definitely be on the hunt for. The others included a tall woman who looks like she is from Goonie Goo Goo Island and two undesirables.

Play safe have fun. Poo.

ILoveThatPoo
02-09-19, 16:52
April has been around for many years now. Mostly famous for her time in the Nagy area. Well reviewed and visited by many on this site. She's cute petite blondish hair. She can be confused easily for either Rose or Kristen from a distance same build. Her oral skills are also on par with the other two though she is a bit more talkative, dirty wise, which is a touch I generally like.

Like the song says "she worked hard for her money" and she did. I made herexert herself a bit but eventually she got the job done. No phone currently but said she was getting one (a common theme with SW"ers). I will be repeating again but she is easily interchangeable with one or the other of the two I mentioned. She is the healthiest looking of the litter at the moment but we all know how rapidly that can change.

Looks 6. 5 personality 8. 5 oral skills a solid 7. I can now scratch one of the blonds I saw the other day off my to do list.

Poo.

Playboy17
02-11-19, 12:19
My god I was just out running the loop, blonde barbie was so messed up staggering around basically falling over! And Uncle LEO is everywhere! They run the loop like every 10 minutes just a FYI, stay safe Playboy!

Jeff987
02-15-19, 10:57
Were made better by Rose. I picked her up on the loop and almost kicked her to the curb when she got into the car, she wasn't looking up to my standards, BUT, she said the words I cannot ever refuse, "I will give you the best blow job you ever had"! Needless to say she got to stay out of the rain. I was taking her to my super secret safe spot when she suggested "how about some road head on the way". I told her "OK" simply because it is my second favorite thing to hear from a SW'er.

We never made it to my spot. I had to side track to an open parking lot before I went off the road. She wasn't the best ever, not even top ten, but it was good and I would try her again. She is quiet but pleasant, cute but looking like the drugs are starting to their their toll. She gave me a nice swallow and when I pointed out to her she missed a drop she went right back to capture my sweet essence. No wipes necessary.

On the drop there were no less than 5 others walking around. Two blonds who I will definitely be on the hunt for. The others included a tall woman who looks like she is from Goonie Goo Goo Island and two undesirables.

Play safe have fun. Poo.Are referring to Rose who is about 5'9' strawberry blonde who used to advertise with a very skinny sierra? Seen someone about a year ago who was one of the better in that area but then she started hanging out with a crowd with a lot of drama. Haven't seen an ad in about a year. Think she was about 24.

BlueFox141
02-18-19, 01:11

Later.

Vegas.Vegas, Check your in box. There's something in there you'll like.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-18-19, 03:46
Jen has a working phone and is looking to add a few new numbers (I reviewed her in this forum #946 & #959. I told her I could help and I have a limited number of referrals available. I've already sent out a few to some guys that I trust. So, trusted seniors that I know, or if you're not one of the takers that almost never posts a review, or only shares if you can trade for another number, hit me up PM, because I don't roll that way. If I don't know you I will take a look at your posts to see if you're a giver or a taker. Or if you have a number of posts deleted by A2 for being argumentative like the guy in my post #6167 Waterbury General Forum, This is a community for sharing. If it sounds like I'm judging it's because I am in a position where I have to. Jen is a sweet 28 yo (albeit drug addict). I like her and want to make sure I send guys who will be respectful and treat her right. She has offered me a discount for those I send which I have declined. I'll reply to everyone, but it will not be a long explanation if the answer is no.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

When In Vegas
02-19-19, 16:55
Thank you sir. You're a good man Blue.

Vegas, Check your in box. There's something in there you'll like.

Blue.

MoeBro156
02-22-19, 17:13
Drove the ol' loop today, after finishing work which was near by, and saw Jessica walking. She now has reddish hair? Is there any other names that she goes by? She gave me the stare while I drove by. I wanted to pick her up for a nice time, but I didn't have the balls to pick her up in a hot area. Stay safe boys.

P.S. Does anybody have her digits? Any bad or good reviews on her?

DWCruiser
02-23-19, 19:26
Drove the ol' loop today, after finishing work which was near by, and saw Jessica walking. She now has reddish hair? Is there any other names that she goes by? She gave me the stare while I drove by. I wanted to pick her up for a nice time, but I didn't have the balls to pick her up in a hot area. Stay safe boys.

P.S. Does anybody have her digits? Any bad or good reviews on her?Read prior posts. Her real name is Sonia. If I were you I'd stay far away from that one. Nothing but bad news.

Wsst3
02-24-19, 01:42
Read prior posts. Her real name is Sonia. If I were you I'd stay far away from that one. Nothing but bad news.Does her last name begin with the Letter H?

BlueFox141
02-24-19, 11:01
Does her last name begin with the Letter H?Correct. PM Playboy17.

DWCruiser
02-24-19, 11:51
Does her last name begin with the Letter H?Yup. Same one.

MoeBro156
02-25-19, 17:29
Read prior posts. Her real name is Sonia. If I were you I'd stay far away from that one. Nothing but bad news.http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/savoy-and-sweet-snow-bunny-mi/448861305683

This is the girl I was talking about that I saw walking on hillside. Any reports about her? Good or bad? Is she a rip-off? Or boring and out of it? Thanks guys.

Big Dog9
02-25-19, 22:27
Just made a couple passes through the loop LEO was everywhere unmarked cars with 2 cars pulled over and 5 marked with a supervisor at 7-11.

Several more way in the back at Family Dollar So something is definitely going on.

MoeBro156
02-26-19, 00:01
Just made a couple passes through the loop LEO was everywhere unmarked cars with 2 cars pulled over and 5 marked with a supervisor at 7-11.

Several more way in the back at Family Dollar So something is definitely going on.I saw them tonight as well. 2 leos pulled 2 cars over. By seven eleven. And here I am going to apple motel visiting Jessi while there was a LEO car 1000 feet away. The little head was thinking bigger tonight for me.

Ilsw203
02-26-19, 00:08
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/savoy-and-sweet-snow-bunny-mi/448861305683

This is the girl I was talking about that I saw walking on hillside. Any reports about her? Good or bad? Is she a rip-off? Or boring and out of it? Thanks guys.That's jessie. There have been many reports of her on here. Idk what her SW rates are, but could possibly be good value if the price is right. I know I would not pay over. 8 for her again.

Tommy13
02-26-19, 20:06
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/savoy-and-sweet-snow-bunny-mi/448861305683

This is the girl I was talking about that I saw walking on hillside. Any reports about her? Good or bad? Is she a rip-off? Or boring and out of it? Thanks guys.She advertises a lot on STG. I saw her once and had fun but that was back when she was somewhat more coherent and not so drunk. As it is now, based on what I've read I would not pick her up let alone set up an incall with her.

Jessica AKA Sonia is a dark skinned HSW. I've picked her up before adn always had a good time with her, but it seems like I am the exception and not the rule. Not sure what other guys have experienced with her but there are loads of reports for her.

BlueFox141
02-27-19, 20:28
She advertises a lot on STG. I saw her once and had fun but that was back when she was somewhat more coherent and not so drunk. As it is now, based on what I've read I would not pick her up let alone set up an incall with her.

Jessica AKA Sonia is a dark skinned HSW. I've picked her up before adn always had a good time with her, but it seems like I am the exception and not the rule. Not sure what other guys have experienced with her but there are loads of reports for her.She has always been a good time and probably still is. Being not good is not the reason to stay away from her. Go back and read the posts PM Playboy for specifics. He always has solid info and is willing to share it.

Let's be safe out there guys.

Blue.

MrHappyPants
02-28-19, 13:07
She has always been a good time and probably still is. Being not good is not the reason to stay away from her. Go back and read the posts PM Playboy for specifics. He always has solid info and is willing to share it.

Let's be safe out there guys.

Blue.Sonia is one of the best out there. She can suck you off like no other, that cute little ass is PERFECTLY shaped. Never rushes me, always does what she's told, good DT.

Now for the bad. Her * stinks, BAD, I mean BAD BAD. She has a problem down there. She has a wart on her hands, after looking this up I've found out that warts are contagious with skin to skin contact. Her teeth are now jacked up from parting too much.

Knowing how good she is makes me want to ignore all of the negatives, but it's just not worth it. I saw her 2 weeks ago and that will be the last time.

Stickman55
02-28-19, 16:41
Sonia is one of the best out there. She can suck you off like no other, that cute little ass is PERFECTLY shaped. Never rushes me, always does what she's told, good DT.

Now for the bad. Her * stinks, BAD, I mean BAD BAD. She has a problem down there. She has a wart on her hands, after looking this up I've found out that warts are contagious with skin to skin contact. Her teeth are now jacked up from parting too much.

Knowing how good she is makes me want to ignore all of the negatives, but it's just not worth it. I saw her 2 weeks ago and that will be the last time.Can you give us the latest STG link for. After reading these threads I'm not sure who exactly we are talking about. Given the negatives you mention it would be good to know. Thanks.

MrHappyPants
02-28-19, 18:55
Can you give us the latest STG link for. After reading these threads I'm not sure who exactly we are talking about. Given the negatives you mention it would be good to know. Thanks.The Sonia I'm referring to is not on STG. She's just a walker around the loop. Skinny, flat chested, Hispanic. She usualy wears alot of wigs. Anyone who needs the pics send me a message and I'll give you her facebook.

Playboy17
02-28-19, 19:34
Can you give us the latest STG link for. After reading these threads I'm not sure who exactly we are talking about. Given the negatives you mention it would be good to know. Thanks.She posts on stg once or twice a year if she gets a room! But anyway, My friends out there trust me do not see her! I don't care if she does a great job! I was her first when she started this game! There are a million miles on her and her sister both not healthy!! So you have been warned and its not anything good! I agree she was awesome and beautiful several years ago but guys seriously its time to leave her alone! Stay safe playboy!

Tommy13
02-28-19, 21:44
She posts on stg once or twice a year if she gets a room! But anyway, My friends out there trust me do not see her! I don't care if she does a great job! I was her first when she started this game! There are a million miles on her and her sister both not healthy!! So you have been warned and its not anything good! I agree she was awesome and beautiful several years ago but guys seriously its time to leave her alone! Stay safe playboy!I can respect that and put them on the no-go list. Barbie and a few others are on that list for me. If you don't mind PMing me on specifics I'd appreciate it. I haven't seen either one in a long time. Maybe 6 months now. But I'm curious to know more. Is it a health issue that could be communicable? I tried but your inbox is full.

DWCruiser
02-28-19, 22:33
She posts on stg once or twice a year if she gets a room! But anyway, My friends out there trust me do not see her! I don't care if she does a great job! I was her first when she started this game! There are a million miles on her and her sister both not healthy!! So you have been warned and its not anything good! I agree she was awesome and beautiful several years ago but guys seriously its time to leave her alone! Stay safe playboy!I got to agree 100% with Playboy. Her teeth have been rotted away by the years of dope, her hygiene has gone totally downhill, and she'll play games with you if she sees an opportunity. She's been out there way too long.

Sw1234
02-28-19, 22:57
She posts on stg once or twice a year if she gets a room! But anyway, My friends out there trust me do not see her! I don't care if she does a great job! I was her first when she started this game! There are a million miles on her and her sister both not healthy!! So you have been warned and its not anything good! I agree she was awesome and beautiful several years ago but guys seriously its time to leave her alone! Stay safe playboy!Anyone with pics of this one so we know who to avoid?