PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Playboy17
02-07-17, 21:54
Drove the loop today, absolutely nothing around, not even the ones no one would pick up, it looks like uncle LEO has shut it down, I miss the good old days!!

Scooper32
02-08-17, 20:55
Waterbury definitely hasn't been as active lately but there's still some action. I picked up a cute Bruntte spinner tonight named Heidi who I reported about a week ago. Very good BBBJ with spit. She hangs out on the loop near K.

BlueFox141
02-17-17, 11:13
It was pretty dead out there last night. Texted a couple of numbers, but the phones are probably dead. Only saw 2 girls that I little interest in. After diving around for a long time, I was about to settle until I saw Nina. She was walking to a friends house, but recognized my car. Oh, how I miss her! No phone. She rarely goes out looking. She is still as good as ever!

Blue.

Playboy17
02-17-17, 17:50
Saw Nina yesterday she looked kinda not so great, bad hygiene and a few let's say marks on her mouth, I did not partake, I've known her for years, talked for a while gave her a donation and dropped her off at her place, she use to be amazing but the lifestyle always wins, great person and personality! But I will have to pass for now on.

Playboy17
02-26-17, 20:55
Does anyone know where she went, brunette 5"3 110 pounds, pretty, crazy, but I got along well with her, even though she was a pain in the butt! It's been 3 years or so since she was around I heard she had a kid, maybe that straighten her out, pm me if anyone has any info, loved those BJ's!!

BlueFox141
02-27-17, 17:53
Does anyone know where she went, brunette 5"3 110 pounds, pretty, crazy, but I got along well with her, even though she was a pain in the butt! It's been 3 years or so since she was around I heard she had a kid, maybe that straighten her out, pm me if anyone has any info, loved those BJ's!!Kat just may be my ATF! Yes, she had a baby over a year ago (maybe two). Living with the BF. He didn't like her working. I was friends with her on Facebook, but when she went away before having the kid he blocked me. That's how I could stay in touch with her when she lost a phone. Laura was a friend of hers, but last time I saw her she said she hadn't seen her. Sadly, I think she has retired. Yes, those wonderful BJ's.

Blue.

Coberman
02-27-17, 21:39
I drove through midweek last week and made a few loops; I counted 5 SWs, all average looking. No LEO watching that night (there was a lot last time I reported). I didn't find what I was looking for and there was nothing special about what I saw so I went to Bridgeport instead. Not many positive reports for a while, too bad.

Playboy17
02-28-17, 11:31
Kat just may be my ATF! Yes, she had a baby over a year ago (maybe two). Living with the BF. He didn't like her working. I was friends with her on Facebook, but when she went away before having the kid he blocked me. That's how I could stay in touch with her when she lost a phone. Laura was a friend of hers, but last time I saw her she said she hadn't seen her. Sadly, I think she has retired. Yes, those wonderful BJ's.

Blue.My god I agree absolutely amazing, she just was a complete pro at bjs, even when she was out of it, get me, she is definitely missed if you ever find her let me know Blue! Thankyou!

ILoveThatPoo
03-02-17, 13:58
Which one of you picked up the smoking hot tall brunette on Wednesday? She was out around 10:30 am brown sued jacket black boots with a hat on. Wicked hoTT. I broke my own Cardinal rule of "always making time" even if I am busy to meet her when I see something new. Possibly it had to do with the fact I was on the way to meet the wife and I was already late from looking around. My bad!

Any info would be appreciated. Even I (the all great and powerfull Oz) am having difficulty finding any quality ladies around.

Poo.

BlueFox141
03-10-17, 14:14
So, I had a per-arranged date with Nina last night, but she was a no show. She still has no phone. I cruised around for a long time as the streets were dead. I saw this blonde walking around like she was looking for someone. I went by her a couple more times, but couldn't catch her eye. Saw her two times later just as she was being scooped up. I cruised for a while longer and decided to go home after one more loop. I saw her on Pine and slowed down. She looked at me and I nodded my head. She started to talk to me so I rolled down the window. She wanted to use my phone. I had her come over and she said she'd call from in the car. I let her in. We started driving so she couldn't jump out and I dialed her number. No answer. She said "oh, well, what are you out here for? I finally had picked up Barbie. We went to my spot and because I have heard about her and it was so late, I broke my rule and paid her up front. She had a lot of trouble focusing and couldn't get the job done. Said she couldn't do it when she was "drug sick" and needed some. Promised me to pick her up tonight at a certain agreed time & place and she'd finish me. What do you think, guys? What are me chances!

Blue.

BigMike1984
03-10-17, 20:28
So, I had a per-arranged date with Nina last night, but she was a no show. She still has no phone. I cruised around for a long time as the streets were dead. I saw this blonde walking around like she was looking for someone. I went by her a couple more times, but couldn't catch her eye. Saw her two times later just as she was being scooped up. I cruised for a while longer and decided to go home after one more loop. I saw her on Pine and slowed down. She looked at me and I nodded my head. She started to talk to me so I rolled down the window. She wanted to use my phone. I had her come over and she said she'd call from in the car. I let her in. We started driving so she couldn't jump out and I dialed her number. No answer. She said "oh, well, what are you out here for? I finally had picked up Barbie. We went to my spot and because I have heard about her and it was so late, I broke my rule and paid her up front. She had a lot of trouble focusing and couldn't get the job done. Said she couldn't do it when she was "drug sick" and needed some. Promised me to pick her up tonight at a certain agreed time & place and she'd finish me. What do you think, guys? What are me chances!

Blue.Sorry to give you the bad news but its not happening.

Tommy13
03-10-17, 20:40

Blue.I've all but given up on her and I won't mess with her anymore. Too many lame experiences and drama with her.

Bbctrev
03-12-17, 09:01

Blue.LOL dude she already forgot she even met you LOL.

BlueFox141
03-13-17, 10:35
I guess you guys are psychic, or maybe because it was cold and I was 2 minutes late I missed her? Drove around. Nobody out there worth picking up. Maybe Nina will be there at our pre-arranged time this week.

Blue.

Rooker41
04-03-17, 19:52
Who is the tall blonde pregnant crazy chick walking around Waterbury? She stopped me at the 7-11 tonight and wanted to "hang out". I passed. Just can't do preggo chicks.

DWilbur
04-17-17, 16:39
Was in Waterbury this afternoon and as mentioned before I saw a tall pregnant blonde roaming. Someone picked her up before I was able to. Has anyone else tried her out yet?

BlueFox141
04-18-17, 22:52
Was in Waterbury this afternoon and as mentioned before I saw a tall pregnant blonde roaming. Someone picked her up before I was able to. Has anyone else tried her out yet?This couldn't be Barbie, could it? Crazy sounds like her.

Blue.

ILoveThatPoo
05-05-17, 16:51
Was her name. Cock sucking is her game and she's a good player. 5' nothing petite white even her crooked tooth gives her a snarky cute look. Very nice looking a-cups. Swallowed my whole load of sweet goo and even licked her lips after she was done. She didn't have to ask for money because I gave her a well earned 40. No phone and bouncing around for sleeping arrangements. Keep an eye out for her she is defiantly worth stoping for.

Poo.

BlueFox141
05-31-17, 23:22
Anything going on in Waterbury? The last few weeks I've gone out and things have been fairly dead. Nobody I'd want to pick up at least. Hopefully the weather will get warmer and things will heat up. Don't think it will ever be like it was 6-8 years ago. Where's the new young blood?

Blue.

AdeCarlo
06-01-17, 13:15
LEO has been out in full force. Two major busts in the past two weeks, check out the RepAm page. Play it Safe!

Speaking of which, anyone hear from Bianca? Hasn't posted in months.

Anything going on in Waterbury? The last few weeks I've gone out and things have been fairly dead. Nobody I'd want to pick up at least. Hopefully the weather will get warmer and things will heat up. Don't think it will ever be like it was 6-8 years ago. Where's the new young blood?

Blue.

Coberman
07-07-17, 19:30
I drove the loop for a bit last night and spotted 2 ladies working. I didn't make a pickup, both were too gaunt looking. I gave up quicker than I have in the past figuring things wouldn't get any better if I waited. Are pickings as slim as the lack of recent reports indicate? It seems so.

BarebackGuy
07-11-17, 22:15
The are a few other girls out working Janet, Sonia, Steph, I think I saw Diane. Others too some rough ones couldn't stand up without falling over! Activity on Hillside near Pine moving towards Willow St strolls sometimes across other side of Willow then down the back way to Apple Motel. They're out there less or at off times but they are there more or less. Be patient and keep your fingers crossed good things cum to those who wait.

I drove the loop for a bit last night and spotted 2 ladies working. I didn't make a pickup, both were too gaunt looking. I gave up quicker than I have in the past figuring things wouldn't get any better if I waited. Are pickings as slim as the lack of recent reports indicate? It seems so.

Thedeeman
07-12-17, 08:04
I haven't been on the site in what seems like forever but after seeing this amazingly sexy little gal yesterday I just have to ask about her. Around 3 pm on Grove Street by Central Avenue I see this little beauty looking pretty darn hott. Petite, white, dressed in little black lacy underwear and bikini top texting on her phone. What's the deal with her? She looks mighty tempting!

BarebackGuy
07-29-17, 07:44
Picked up a new-to-me petite 40's Latina SW with bleach blonde hair small tatas goes by the name of Brooklyn (says she's from NY) very good experience. She had a great attitude, didn't ask a lot of questions "where we going, how far, how long, how much". BBBJCIM I'm a satisfied customer! Will definitely repeat. Got digits hopefully will be a working number when I call. Says is homeless, she told a lot of tall tales but that's the only complaint from the experience and I got the strong impression BBFS could just as easily been had so I will probably opt for that some time when the time is right, she seems to enjoy her work and I enjoy her!

BigMike1984
07-31-17, 09:04
Picked up a new-to-me petite 40's Latina SW with bleach blonde hair small tatas goes by the name of Brooklyn (says she's from NY) very good experience. She had a great attitude, didn't ask a lot of questions "where we going, how far, how long, how much". BBBJCIM I'm a satisfied customer! Will definitely repeat. Got digits hopefully will be a working number when I call. Says is homeless, she told a lot of tall tales but that's the only complaint from the experience and I got the strong impression BBFS could just as easily been had so I will probably opt for that some time when the time is right, she seems to enjoy her work and I enjoy her!Where did you pick her up? Can you share contact info?

BarebackGuy
08-05-17, 11:16
Corner of Hillside and Pine as conspicuous as can be! Think I saw her nearby before holding up the telephone pole but if this was her she was at least sober enough when I scooped her up. I'll try sending the number PM to you. I still haven't tried calling it. I call when it suits me but I like to reward the girls out pounding the pavement. Driving through same area saw GiGi 1st time in long time she's been around. Didn't stop as I sometimes pass through on my way to going somewhere else. Last time I called her and dated she hadn't walked in a while. She wouldn't want me giving any numbers out I know but keep an eye out. She can be found on foot traveling to Hillside from Walnut area via Cherry / North Elm / Grove for 'work' and back when working.

Where did you pick her up? Can you share contact info?

Coberman
09-01-17, 18:29
I've passed through a few times since my last post. I had more time to spend looking so I can report that it's not as dead as the lack of reports might suggest. I guess people are just keeping quiet. Anyway, it's not crazy active out there like 2 or 3 summers ago or whenever that was, but it's okay. Some nights have been busier than others and sometimes you have to circle for a while if you want to see some variety. I think the number of BSWs and HSWs has increased a bit.

I met a BSW last week. Tallish, nice body, had kind of a lopsided afro. She had a nice mouth too and likes to take direction. No name or number but you'd probably pick her out if you saw her hair.

Anyone know a hot blonde that dresses like she's going out on the town, calls people "hun" or "hunny"?

Anyone know a young, petite girl with a short hairstyle? She kind of looks like the attached picture but with black hair (maybe with less bangs) and a bit younger.

On a funny note, I saw a guy circling in a box truck. Like, bro, could you be a little less obvious about being a serial killer?

Ropedick66
09-10-17, 10:14
Layed off for a while but been out a lot in the past week and I got to tell you it's slim pickings out there!! Don't like picking up new girls as much but I will, looking like some of the girls from a few years ago moved on to better horizons! What ever happened to Nina and do any of why'all remember Amber 2 pros gone but not forgotten any updates is appreciated!!

BlueFox141
09-13-17, 17:46
Layed off for a while but been out a lot in the past week and I got to tell you it's slim pickings out there!! Don't like picking up new girls as much but I will, looking like some of the girls from a few years ago moved on to better horizons! What ever happened to Nina and do any of why'all remember Amber 2 pros gone but not forgotten any updates is appreciated!!Nina is on vacation in Niantic for 9 months. If you know her real name you can look up the particulars on the appropriate State of CT sites. What a loss!

Blue.

JakeBass
09-17-17, 12:02
Just picked up a BSW. Was cutting through and not planning on picking anyone up but could not pass this one up. Looked a little to good to be true. Very pretty with a nice round ass and huge tits. My initial thought was she was a cop. She changed my mind when she walked up to my car at a stop sign and said " I really love white dick and want to suck yours" Could not sa no to that. Quick negotiation. . 60 for "whatever you want" On the way to my spot, she could not stop talking about how much she loves white men. Finally parked and she took off her shirt and hiked up her skit. Fingered her kitty while she sucked me bareback. Awesome BJ! Next was doggy. Covered up and went to work. Five minutes later, I asked if she could take it in her ass. I am pretty big so I was pleasantly surprised when she said yes. Took it like a champ! Really enjoyed the sight of my white cock up her black ass. Finished up by ripping off cover and cummings in her mouth. Swallowing my load was the cherry on top for me. Afterward she asked if we could stay and talk for awhile. That's new for me. Talked for about half an hour. Mostly about sex. How submissive she is and likes to be dominated. Will bear that in mind for future. Only bad thing is: no digits. Will repeat if I get the chance.

JakeBass
09-22-17, 15:57
Just picked up a BSW. Was cutting through and not planning on picking anyone up but could not pass this one up. Looked a little to good to be true. Very pretty with a nice round ass and huge tits. My initial thought was she was a cop. She changed my mind when she walked up to my car at a stop sign and said " I really love white dick and want to suck yours" Could not sa no to that. Quick negotiation. . 60 for "whatever you want" On the way to my spot, she could not stop talking about how much she loves white men. Finally parked and she took off her shirt and hiked up her skit. Fingered her kitty while she sucked me bareback. Awesome BJ! Next was doggy. Covered up and went to work. Five minutes later, I asked if she could take it in her ass. I am pretty big so I was pleasantly surprised when she said yes. Took it like a champ! Really enjoyed the sight of my white cock up her black ass. Finished up by ripping off cover and cummings in her mouth. Swallowing my load was the cherry on top for me. Afterward she asked if we could stay and talk for awhile. That's new for me. Talked for about half an hour. Mostly about sex. How submissive she is and likes to be dominated. Will bear that in mind for future. Only bad thing is: no digits. Will repeat if I get the chance.Found her again. 2nd time was just as good as the first. Still no digits though.

Scooper32
09-22-17, 18:29
I wouldn't call the streets dead but it's as if all the good ones went away. If you had 8 girls on a typical good night walking around there are now 4, and it's the pugly, gremlin looking ones. I've experimented with different times recently and had some luck early in the am. Picked up a decent brunette yesterday. Skinny, nice body, early 30's. BBBJ and doggy style in the car for 4 spot. Saw her again this morning but she was scooped up.

Girls I wish would come back: Ashley (Barbie), Heidi, Deanna, and Emily.

SoCalEast
09-25-17, 09:41
I'm new to this board, I've used backpage to pick up girls but I never attempted to pick up a streetwalker. To be honest I wouldn't even know how to nor where to look. Is there anyone out there willing to share some tips?

BigMike1984
09-25-17, 10:06
Found her again. 2nd time was just as good as the first. Still no digits though.So where and what time did you pick her up? You can inbox me if you want.

When In Vegas
09-25-17, 15:19
Nice report. What's her name?

Just picked up a BSW. Was cutting through and not planning on picking anyone up but could not pass this one up. Looked a little to good to be true. Very pretty with a nice round ass and huge tits. My initial thought was she was a cop. She changed my mind when she walked up to my car at a stop sign and said " I really love white dick and want to suck yours" Could not sa no to that. Quick negotiation. . 60 for "whatever you want" On the way to my spot, she could not stop talking about how much she loves white men. Finally parked and she took off her shirt and hiked up her skit. Fingered her kitty while she sucked me bareback. Awesome BJ! Next was doggy. Covered up and went to work. Five minutes later, I asked if she could take it in her ass. I am pretty big so I was pleasantly surprised when she said yes. Took it like a champ! Really enjoyed the sight of my white cock up her black ass. Finished up by ripping off cover and cummings in her mouth. Swallowing my load was the cherry on top for me. Afterward she asked if we could stay and talk for awhile. That's new for me. Talked for about half an hour. Mostly about sex. How submissive she is and likes to be dominated. Will bear that in mind for future. Only bad thing is: no digits. Will repeat if I get the chance.

Coberman
09-27-17, 04:38
I found the brunette I was looking for in my previous post; she goes by Dimples, you can guess why. She's a nice enough girl but high as fuck (she smokes crack). If you're not doing it already, check your car when you get home if you pick her up. I didn't have any problems, but she has a hole in her purse so I'd feel stupid not being careful. She's short, I'd guess less than 5' and although not what I'd consider a true spinner she's fairly thin with nice A or B cups. Her hair is shoulder length at most. In some ways you can look at her and think she's cute and in others not so much; she's good looking facing you but a little odd looking from the side, I think it's her chin that's throwing me off. Her teeth are a little scraggly too and she's got very dirty soles. I don't have a foot fetish but it was impossible not to notice. She's got a full Bush, not thick but definitely full coverage. If she were taking care of herself she could be an 8/10 (if you're in to short brunettes with small boobs). As she is now, I can only say she's kind of cute but has some issues. If brunettes or spinners are your thing you should at least give her a look. If you can't deal with girls that are high or were turned off by some of the other things I mentioned, then maybe you should pass on this one.

I saw some other good looking ladies out there. There was a SW with curly, dirty blonde hair that was walking around with only one shoe. Then there was another with a long, blonde ponytail and she was THE definition of a PAWG (phat ass white girl). I'll be keeping an eye out for those 2 in the future. There were others but they weren't as notable.

Uncle LEO was set up on the deli / grocery store on Willow and was also roaming the area. Be careful.

ConnecticutGuy
09-27-17, 08:43
I'm new to this board, I've used backpage to pick up girls but I never attempted to pick up a streetwalker. To be honest I wouldn't even know how to nor where to look. Is there anyone out there willing to share some tips?This should be your last option unless you have a lot of experience. These girls are 95% drug addicts and the other 5% are police decoys. Disease is a major concern, and some of them will try to rob you. I picked up a lot of girls in another area in the 90's; I would really think twice about doing it today unless it was somebody I knew, which is doubtful, the 90's girls are all long gone. These girls today are on the street because that's the last stop for them before jail or the morgue. No club will hire them. Most of them are dirty, and they smell bad.

Surveillance is a main concern, even if you do get lucky and find a girl who is halfway decent. There are cameras EVERYWHERE in all cities. The police know who these girls are, and they watch them from places where you'll never see them. Businesses have cams too, so be careful whose parking lot you use. If you think the Stop and Shop or Walmart is a safe bet, think again. Nothing ruins your day like having a chick giving you a good BJ and a police cruiser pulls up behind you. They WILL lock you up for this. If they see you looping the block six times, they'll pull you over and into the database you go. Stick to the clubs. Better looking, clean girls, no hassles, and the police really don't care what goes on there unless there are really bad things going on like shootouts or drug deals.

It's your choice. If you're a thrill seeker, go for it. Bring some antibiotics and bail money. If you have no experience doing this, you'll need both.

SoCalEast
09-28-17, 19:28
This should be your last option unless you have a lot of experience. These girls are 95% drug addicts and the other 5% are police decoys. Disease is a major concern, and some of them will try to rob you. I picked up a lot of girls in another area in the 90's; I would really think twice about doing it today unless it was somebody I knew, which is doubtful, the 90's girls are all long gone. These girls today are on the street because that's the last stop for them before jail or the morgue. No club will hire them. Most of them are dirty, and they smell bad.

Surveillance is a main concern, even if you do get lucky and find a girl who is halfway decent. There are cameras EVERYWHERE in all cities. The police know who these girls are, and they watch them from places where you'll never see them. Businesses have cams too, so be careful whose parking lot you use. If you think the Stop and Shop or Walmart is a safe bet, think again. Nothing ruins your day like having a chick giving you a good BJ and a police cruiser pulls up behind you. They WILL lock you up for this. If they see you looping the block six times, they'll pull you over and into the database you go. Stick to the clubs. Better looking, clean girls, no hassles, and the police really don't care what goes on there unless there are really bad things going on like shootouts or drug deals.

It's your choice. If you're a thrill seeker, go for it. Bring some antibiotics and bail money. If you have no experience doing this, you'll need both.I appreciate it, I'll take your advise and stick to what I know.

MoeBro156
11-19-17, 19:38
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to this website, I've been reading all of the posts about waterbury, and I want to thank each and everyone of you that share experiences and give advice and stuff. You can save a guys life.

I was bored tonight, and thought I'd circle the loop to see what's out there, there were a couple, but this one LSW caught my eye and kept following me, so I stopped the car and had a chat. She said 4. And it was completely fine with me, she hopped in.

She pulled out a hat, gave me a good cbjcim. She's a cool lady, in her 40's maybe, and doesn't play any games. She gets down to her job and finishes well. Her name was June. Her number is 2 o3963 o75 o.

Have any of you guys seen her before?

Be safe out there.

Screwdriver1
11-19-17, 23:47
Hey guys, I'm fairly new to this website, I've been reading all of the posts about waterbury, and I want to thank each and everyone of you that share experiences and give advice and stuff. You can save a guys life.

I was bored tonight, and thought I'd circle the loop to see what's out there, there were a couple, but this one LSW caught my eye and kept following me, so I stopped the car and had a chat. She said 4. And it was completely fine with me, she hopped in.

She pulled out a hat, gave me a good cbjcim. She's a cool lady, in her 40's maybe, and doesn't play any games. She gets down to her job and finishes well. Her name was June. Her number is 2 o3963 o75 o.

Have any of you guys seen her before?

Be safe out there.I have gave her a great doggy at the notel. Asked for Greek but finished in the bag before the answer.

Scooper32
11-28-17, 11:54
Had some fun recently, Waterbury has been a little bit more hit or miss this year but there's still plenty of action to be had if you're patient and frequent often. I hooked up with a hot blonde a few weeks ago. Met her on the loop between 1 and 2 late on a Friday night. Her name was something with an E, Erin, Ella I can't remember. She was cute, blonde, and petite. Says she's 23 and doesn't look a day older. Very enthusiastic BBBJ with CIM and only asked for a 3 spot.

Over the last few weeks I've seen a few other girls but nothing to write home about.

While looking for a check in my car I find a crack pipi. Don't know who it was, and I usually check my car afterwards but this was stuffed away on the passenger side nicely. Got pulled over with the wife a week ago too. Now I always check, but I can't help but think this could of been here for a while and I just missed it's I've become sloppy with my vehicle checks. You can never be too careful folks. Check everything, move the seat back and forth, double check, and make sure you remove those hairs.

Happy holidays.

When In Vegas
11-28-17, 17:25
Good advice Scooper. Unfortunately if you do this often you'll get complacent, especially if you're getting home in the dark and you can't do a thorough check until the next day. I cannot tell you how many times I found 'evidence' during the light of day that I missed the night before (hair, bottles, phones, used condoms, matches, panties etc, etc). The used condom was a ***** to explain.

Vegas.

Had some fun recently, Waterbury has been a little bit more hit or miss this year but there's still plenty of action to be had if you're patient and frequent often. I hooked up with a hot blonde a few weeks ago. Met her on the loop between 1 and 2 late on a Friday night. Her name was something with an E, Erin, Ella I can't remember. She was cute, blonde, and petite. Says she's 23 and doesn't look a day older. Very enthusiastic BBBJ with CIM and only asked for a 3 spot.

Over the last few weeks I've seen a few other girls but nothing to write home about.

While looking for a check in my car I find a crack pipi. Don't know who it was, and I usually check my car afterwards but this was stuffed away on the passenger side nicely. Got pulled over with the wife a week ago too. Now I always check, but I can't help but think this could of been here for a while and I just missed it's I've become sloppy with my vehicle checks. You can never be too careful folks. Check everything, move the seat back and forth, double check, and make sure you remove those hairs.

Happy holidays.

SR Only
11-28-17, 23:34
The used condom was a ***** to explain. Vegas.Did you fill it or was it another monger's load? Probably one of us. LOL. :)

When In Vegas
11-30-17, 10:16
HaHa. It did look smaller than normal so must have been one of you guys LOL.

In all seriousness, it's a miracle I am not divorced.

Did you fill it or was it another monger's load? Probably one of us. LOL. :)

Onemoretime696
11-30-17, 13:14
HaHa. It did look smaller than normal so must have been one of you guys LOL.

In all seriousness, it's a miracle I am not divorced.Oh man, I used to go through the car with a fine tooth comb, and it was nerve wracking. If she found even a hair, I would've been Bobbitted. If you youngsters never heard that term / story, google it.

Not that I'm suggesting anyone to take my route, but post D. This is sSO much easier, and I'm way less anal about cleanup.

One drawback, and I'm not exaggerating, single girls in 2017 are freakin psycho nutjobs!! Maybe I have no luck, but I'm 0 for 6 for normality in these women. Stalkers, bipolar, fall in love after an hour, are not my cup of tea. Taking them for dinner and drinks is easily 70-150 a night. And then, unlike the hobby girls, they don't GO AWAY! There's a certain brilliance in our game.

Anyway, off to the wolcott club later because my ATF is back a few nights a week.

Stay safe all.

OMT.

SamTurk28
12-25-17, 14:31
Hey all, haven't used this site in a while LOL. Looking for new hunting spots as new haven as gone dry. What are the best areas in Waterbury? Not familiar with the area so street names would be helpful. PM would be good as well. Thanks all.

Wsst3
12-25-17, 22:37
Hey all, haven't used this site in a while LOL. Looking for new hunting spots as new haven as gone dry. What are the best areas in Waterbury? Not familiar with the area so street names would be helpful. PM would be good as well. Thanks all.Grove, pine, hillside.

Leg Man69
12-26-17, 20:27
Hey all, haven't used this site in a while LOL. Looking for new hunting spots as new haven as gone dry. What are the best areas in Waterbury? Not familiar with the area so street names would be helpful. PM would be good as well. Thanks all.Try the corner of East Main St and North Elm St, officer.

SamTurk28
12-27-17, 23:12
Try the corner of East Main St and North Elm St, officer.Think I'm an officer?

MrDsp82
12-29-17, 21:21
Hillside district has been or still has residuals of corpses from the walking dead. Can someone inbox me if there's a new area? The substation must be a big hit, but haven't been hearing too much on the blotter. Makes me wonder where Barbie went, or dimples went. I am also seeing a lot of SW that don't mind 3 for everything now on BP or CV. Shits getting nasty out there gentleman.

RegalFreeman
12-30-17, 10:09
Hillside district has been or still has residuals of corpses from the walking dead. Can someone inbox me if there's a new area? The substation must be a big hit, but haven't been hearing too much on the blotter. Makes me wonder where Barbie went, or dimples went. I am also seeing a lot of SW that don't mind 3 for everything now on BP or CV. Shits getting nasty out there gentleman.It's usually like that this time of year. (it also doesn't help that there's more command post presence than there used to be) wait until the weather warms up. More of a variety will be out again.

Tommy13
01-25-18, 01:34
Went out around Waterbury Loop the other night when it was somewhat warmer to try my luck. Started my patrol in loop around 11 pm but didn't see much until midnight.

Scooped up a WSW named Jules who was down for half and half for. 4 and was a nice girl. Clearly a user but was easy going and down for whatever. No digits to be had. Very pale long reddish hair maybe 5 feet tall.

As soon as I dropped off Jules I spotted one that was much more to my liking. Light skinned HSW named Erica with pigtails and a baseball hat. She recognized me from a prior encounter but I didn't recognize her until I got up in her and then I remembered her. Pretty good BBJ. Bent her over next to my car and she was pretty vocal while I worked her over. I gave all I had left in my pocket which was. 32 but she was cool with it and next time I see her I will give her extra. Asked for a number but she said her phone got stolen.

StoneBoyBlitz
01-29-18, 17:16
To the post before me, yeah jules is awesome! I am ISO a WSW named Jess, 5'1, 110-20 lbs dark redish brown hair, , anyone seen her around?

StoneBoyBlitz
01-29-18, 17:25
Iso a WSW, named Jess, 5 foot 1, 110 lbs, reddish brown hair, anyone seen her out and about hillside lately?

MackCk14
01-29-18, 18:23
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, my friend turned me on to it recently. I've been frequenting "the loop" for a few years now and it's been dead lately compared to the past. Hope this forum becomes more active and I will share my stories as I live them. I do have a few regulars that if anyone is interested feel free to pm me. On a side note are there any other areas other than the Hillside area that people frequent with success?

DoinItforYears
01-30-18, 10:19
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, my friend turned me on to it recently. I've been frequenting "the loop" for a few years now and it's been dead lately compared to the past. Hope this forum becomes more active and I will share my stories as I live them. I do have a few regulars that if anyone is interested feel free to pm me. On a side note are there any other areas other than the Hillside area that people frequent with success?Yes there are other areas. The street behind Home Depot also the one beside it to the north. Also South Main right around the corner from that location. Also Baldwin St, the entire length. Cherry street near the top and of course, Grove Street. All of that is hit or miss, not like the Hillside area.

MackCk14
01-30-18, 11:27
Seekist clear your inbox so I can PM you.

MackCk14
01-30-18, 20:35
Hey guys thought I'd share that a couple times I've picked up this white SW with brown hair. She's always on the east end of Hillside. Looks to be young from far away but she's around 40, but looks much younger than 40 upclose even. 20-30 for a BBBJCIM. To top it off she has dentures that she takes out. Needless to say it's glorious. She has a slight Irish accent, very hard to you sweat and when her teeth are out LOL. Has anyone ever picked her up before? I'll try to get a name and a pic if I see her again, and I should she's out all the time.

Scooper32
02-07-18, 12:14
Saw Sonia the other day picked her up on hillside. Looks a few years older from what I remember but still a 9+ on the streetwalker scale. At one point she was my ATF but I gave up on her when she was high as shit in my car and I honestly thought she was about to OD. The service was better than what I remember though, she sure can suck a * . 4 for the deed.

A ventures out mid day a week ago. I normally only head out late afternoons or early mornings do it was exciting to see if a different time of day yielded different girls. For the most part it was dead or the same old garbage until I saw a nice cute short brunette I had never seen before. Goes by the name Nikki, and was walking on the hill side between P and W. Asked for. 3 went to my spot, service was great, got some digits which I know regret because she started calling me from other number blowing up my phone. Still, that mouth is tempting.

Saw Heidi a few mornings ago west of willow. She's young, maybe late 20's, brunette, white and Asian and has great oral skills. She has a sweet personality too. Wish I got her digits.

Picked up a Becca this morning, tall dirty blonde, skinny, great oral skills, no digits but I didn't ask. Started talking to me about some god shit (not a believer) and about how no matter what direction you head in you'll end up in Antarctica where there's a walk there. You will be shot if you try to climb this wall. So maybe she has digits? But I'm all good with that.

I sure hope none of you picked up the homeless BW standing outsid 7/11 the other day ackwardly starring down every car like I was a quarterback and she was a linebacker. Definitely some crazies out there.

BlueFox141
02-11-18, 21:08
I was out Thursday hoping to run into Nina. Drove around for awhile with no luck. Not much out there in general. Drove past this curly haired WSW on P and saw these big eyes. Realized it was Lexxi. She's been gone for quite a while. She was ding really well, clean for 2 years. Came back to see an old BF and she's off and running. Did her usual good BBBJCIMSW.

Be careful out there!

Blue.

Onemoretime696
02-12-18, 01:44
I was out Thursday hoping to run into Nina. Drove around for awhile with no luck. Not much out there in general. Drove past this curly haired WSW on P and saw these big eyes. Realized it was Lexxi. She's been gone for quite a while. She was ding really well, clean for 2 years. Came back to see an old BF and she's off and running. Did her usual good BBBJCIMSW.

Be careful out there!

Blue.You talking about her?

BlueFox141
02-12-18, 13:10
You talking about her?That's her. She's off and running.

Blue.

TimSu
02-12-18, 22:08
That's her. She's off and running.

Blue.Any contact info for Lexxi? PM is appreciated.

Thanks.

CTMonger333
02-13-18, 07:10
Any contact info for Lexxi? PM is appreciated.

Thanks.Yeah if you have some contact info please PM looked yesterday didn't see anywhere.

BlueFox141
02-13-18, 23:17
That's her. She's off and running.

Blue.I will share with trusted seniors, if I get more info and the young lady's permission.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-15-18, 22:16
I will share with trusted seniors, if I get more info and the young lady's permission.

Blue.Gentlemen, I have permission. Seniors PM me.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-15-18, 22:23
Gentlemen, I have permission. Seniors PM me.

Blue.Frenchie, clear your inbox if you want the number.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-16-18, 23:12
Saw her again last night. Did her usual good job. She is a nice young lady, gentleman. Treat her right. She has been away a couple years now. Told me there's guys out there now offering her.15 for a BBBJ. She is worth more than that. I wouldn't go near anyone that only charged that much! I've given out her number to quite a few. Sorry guys, if your not a Senior and 90% of your posts are asking for information, I'm not giving you her digits. It doesn't work that way.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

When In Vegas
02-17-18, 11:25
You're a good man for giving back BlueFox. She looks very pretty in that picture, what does the rest of her look like (tall, short, fat, skinny, big tits, little tits)?

Saw her again last night. Did her usual good job. She is a nice young lady, gentleman. Treat her right. She has been away a couple years now. Told me there's guys out there now offering her.15 for a BBBJ. She is worth more than that. I wouldn't go near anyone that only charged that much! I've given out her number to quite a few. Sorry guys, if your not a Senior and 90% of your posts are asking for information, I'm not giving you her digits. It doesn't work that way.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Onemoretime696
02-17-18, 15:42
You're a good man for giving back BlueFox. She looks very pretty in that picture, what does the rest of her look like (tall, short, fat, skinny, big tits, little tits)?What up Vegas!

Since she's been away for 2 years, she's got her boobs and ass back from what they were prior to starting her cycle.

5'6", real C's (fluctuates based on extracurriculars, though), and a cute firm butt.

Blue is absolutely correct. Treat her well. I'm betting she won't be out for much longer, b / c she has a good head on her shoulders (pun intended), and has totally changed her life over the last few years, and can do it again if she wants to.

Here's some pics.

HoserTwo
02-17-18, 18:26
Uh guys I don't want to burst your bubble but Lexxi wants to make some money and she will play with anyone. You don't need permission to call her she is posting on Back Page for anyone to call who sees her ad This is the picture she is using now Have fun.

BlueFox141
02-17-18, 18:37
Uh guys I don't want to burst your bubble but Lexxi wants to make some money and she will play with anyone. You don't need permission to call her she is posting on Back Page for anyone to call who sees her ad This is the picture she is using now Have fun.I'm not surprised.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-17-18, 18:39
You're a good man for giving back BlueFox. She looks very pretty in that picture, what does the rest of her look like (tall, short, fat, skinny, big tits, little tits)?All that's been said is true.

Blue.

StoneBoyBlitz
02-18-18, 04:24
Hey guys thought I'd share that a couple times I've picked up this white SW with brown hair. She's always on the east end of Hillside. Looks to be young from far away but she's around 40, but looks much younger than 40 upclose even. 20-30 for a BBBJCIM. To top it off she has dentures that she takes out. Needless to say it's glorious. She has a slight Irish accent, very hard to you sweat and when her teeth are out LOL. Has anyone ever picked her up before? I'll try to get a name and a pic if I see her again, and I should she's out all the time.The name is Jackie and she's 47! I went 30 and got a number.

Ropedick66
02-19-18, 20:04
You talking about her?Nina's back?

GenTrakk
02-19-18, 20:18
Hello everyone, I am "new" to this site as a user. I found this gem once before and found some good spots from where I am from but I never felt the need to create an account. Since obviously the areas people spoke about I knew like the back of my hand.

Anyway, I am new to CT. New to Waterbury. I just moved her on the 15th and figured why not check the site to see if anyone knows places, and it seems like why'all do but the only issue is I don't even know what the hell yall talking about LOL.

So could anyone please let a brother know where the hunter grounds are at? LOL idk this hillside route where the start and end at. And time frames. Thanks.

Tommy13
02-20-18, 01:43
After meeting up with my new girl, thanks Wiley Doge for the hookup, I found myself drawn into the dark vortex that is the Dirty Water. This was around 10 pm, wasn't sure what I would find. Rain was clearing, wasn't too chilly. Saw a few prospects on the loop then drove by a really pale WSW wearing a cute dress so I swung around and snatched her up. Turns out it is Jules who I smashed a few weeks back. Nice girl but upclose you can tell the streets are wearing her down. In any event I got half and half for. 4 in the parking lot of a shitty apartment complex. She had long brown hair, just about spinner status. Nice girl. No digits. Found her around the hillside area.

BarebackGuy
02-21-18, 06:37
Picked her up lately and gave her extra $ as a reward for walking again. I've had her number for years. Still active! Daddy paid for it in the past and probably still does. Anyone who asks for it I will give it to you. I don't support this discrimination shit some of you pull about only giving it to seniors, etc. I've been a member for years and used to look at this site when Lexi was born LOL I ain't no newbie but am low on the totem here. Anyway I'm here to help as you all should be and anyone who wants to withhold info I'd like to get my hands on you!

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-22-18, 10:26
Anyway I'm here to help as you all should be and anyone who wants to withhold info I'd like to get my hands on you!This is a forum for sharing. Some guys are on here just to take. Seniors typically wait to see what kind you are. Some people have only 8 posts in 3 years. Sorry you feel that way.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-25-18, 15:20
Was out Thursday night hoping to find Nina, but no luck. Earlier in the day I had stopped mid- afternoon and gotten digits from Ashley (WSW young twenty something, petite, shorter brown hair) and thought we'd meet up. We exchanged texts and when I got into town I got no response (she fell asleep). Lexxi was out eating dinner and put me off. Ran into Melissa (37 yo WSW, C or Ds) Nice BBBJCIM. A few to many rules about roaming, Her phone was off. If I see her again I will definitely stop (and negotiate the rules some).

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-25-18, 15:32
For those non-seniors, with whom I did not share Lexxi's info-.

http://connecticut.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/203-213-4452/22788362

Blue.

BellBottomBlue
02-25-18, 21:08
Ran into Melissa (37 yo WSW, C or Ds) Nice BBBJCIM. A few to many rules about roaming, Her phone was off. If I see her again I will definitely stop (and negotiate the rules some)Are you talking about Mel / Bella who has been around for years on BP and hasn't posted for some time now? I was wondering where she went.

MackCk14
02-25-18, 22:01
Met up with Nikki Friday night, short mid 20's brown hair girl. You can usually catch her around the laundry mat, although she has a phone. Every time I've seen her she has red or pink pants on. $45 for Greek and everything else, she's got a body like a gymnast (little jacked), and a nice girl that hasn't deteriorated yet, Yet being the key word. I would highly recommend her tho.

Picked up Lexxi today (Sunday) for a quick BJ. Won't lie I was a little dissapointed. She gave excellent service and is very nice and talkative but just not my type. A bigger girl (not fat), some may say mannish. And does not look as good as the pictures on here. Asked for $40 for a BJ, I countered at $30 and she settled. BJ was excellent CIM. I most likely won't be repeating tho.

BlueFox141
02-27-18, 00:28
Picked up Lexxi today (Sunday) for a quick BJ. Won't lie I was a little dissapointed. She gave excellent service and is very nice and talkative but just not my type. A bigger girl (not fat), some may say mannish. And does not look as good as the pictures on here. Asked for $40 for a BJ, I countered at $30 and she settled. BJ was excellent CIM. I most likely won't be repeating tho.That's her in the picture after two years clean. She's not anymore.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-27-18, 00:30
I'm told that the reason no one can find Nina is because she went right back in.

Blue.

DoinItforYears
02-27-18, 09:06
I'm told that the reason no one can find Nina is because she went right back in.

Blue.According to the DOC website, she is under the care of the APT Foundation which has facilities in New Haven and Bridgeport. It is a halfway house type program that handles addiction and mental health issues. I for one, and I am sure many of you join me, in wishing her total recovery and successful completion of the program. To me she is a real Sweetheart.

BlueFox141
02-27-18, 10:38
According to the DOC website, she is under the care of the APT Foundation which has facilities in New Haven and Bridgeport. It is a halfway house type program that handles addiction and mental health issues. I for one, and I am sure many of you join me, in wishing her total recovery and successful completion of the program. To me she is a real Sweetheart.Thanks, DoinIt, I looked her IP earlier and had no idea what the APT Foundation was!. I agree with you, I've known her for years and watched her go steadily downhill. Even after she lost her kids she kept spiraling. I hope she makes it.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-27-18, 10:39
Are you talking about Mel / Bella who has been around for years on BP and hasn't posted for some time now? I was wondering where she went.Yes, she tells me that she did use those names on BP and was based in Danbury.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-27-18, 10:44
Picked up Melissa again last night. She does a fantastic BBBJCIM! She is 37, nice perky Cs and a good attitude. She has fallen on some hard times (not an addict), but has her phone back on, I have her permission to pass on her number, Seniors PM me.

Blue.

Big Dog9
02-27-18, 11:25
Met up with Jessi last night she was pretty intoxicated but a good time was had by all. LOL.

Very good oral skills had to stop her a couple times as I didn't want to unload quite yet. She kept saying she wanted to feel me inside her, well who am I to deny her wishes. Covered up and she climbed aboard nice slow deep grinding ride while I played with her nipples, which apparently she really loves she started cumming as her pussy had some very impressive pulsing action. I busted a nice load, she just laid there for a bit, then unwrapped him and cleaned up. She claims she's going into an alcohol program shortly so she can get straight. That remains to be seen.

Tommy13
02-27-18, 19:18
Was doing my rounds the other night when it got somewhat warm. This was around the main loop. Around midnight.

Was pulled off to the side checking text messages and saw LEO come across an intersection. I already had a bad feeling so I took a right and headed off down towards 7-11 to leave the area. Lights and sirens behind me pulled over and asked whether or not I am trolling. There was no reason for me to be written a ticket or arrested but the officer did want me to know that they saw me "running laps" the other night.

They were actually pretty polite and nice, said they did not want to see me get hurt or robbed. Said thank you and took my leave.

That being said, the indication that they recognized my car was troubling so I'll be taking a hiatus from the waterbury loop for the time being. Which sucks since the weather is starting to get nice.

But I post this just to remind you guys that LEO is out there and watching.

BellBottomBlue
02-28-18, 08:39
Was doing my rounds the other night when it got somewhat warm. This was around the main loop. Around midnight.

Was pulled off to the side checking text messages and saw LEO come across an intersection. I already had a bad feeling so I took a right and headed off down towards 7-11 to leave the area. Lights and sirens behind me pulled over and asked whether or not I am trolling. There was no reason for me to be written a ticket or arrested but the officer did want me to know that they saw me "running laps" the other night.

They were actually pretty polite and nice, said they did not want to see me get hurt or robbed. Said thank you and took my leave.

That being said, the indication that they recognized my car was troubling so I'll be taking a hiatus from the waterbury loop for the time being. Which sucks since the weather is starting to get nice.

But I post this just to remind you guys that LEO is out there and watching.Are they using plate scanners? If so maybe you're in the data base.

BellBottomBlue
02-28-18, 08:45
Yes, she tells me that she did use those names on BP and was based in Danbury.

Blue.If the same mel who also was known as Stella has been based in Waterbury forever. Left once or twice but not for long. Was really cute at one time with great tits especially her nipples but a little wacky, especially with the rules.

BellBottomBlue
02-28-18, 09:02
Picked up Melissa again last night. She does a fantastic BBBJCIM! She is 37, nice perky Cs and a good attitude. She has fallen on some hard times (not an addict), but has her phone back on, I have her permission to pass on her number, Seniors PM me.

Blue.Back on BP (203) XXX-5197.

MrHappyPants
02-28-18, 11:57

But I post this just to remind you guys that LEO is out there and watching.They're everywhere now. I was in the same situation, tried leaving the area and has one follow me for 3 miles before giving up. Surprised you got pulled over without something to go on other than them being concerned for your safety.

MarriedCtBull
02-28-18, 13:28

But I post this just to remind you guys that LEO is out there and watching.Glad that nothing more happened to you. Be safe and I don't blame you for taking a hiatus from that part of town.

BlueFox141
02-28-18, 14:55
Back on BP (203) XXX-5197.She told me when she got enough money she was going to Danbury! LOL!

Blue.

Tommy13
03-01-18, 00:28
Are they using plate scanners? If so maybe you're in the data base.Nah. Just bad field craft on my part. I'm too used to my white privilege keeping me from being pulled over and I think I was just being lazy and obvious in my trolling. Lesson learned.

JakeBass
03-01-18, 06:34
Met up with Jessi last night she was pretty intoxicated but a good time was had by all. LOL.

Very good oral skills had to stop her a couple times as I didn't want to unload quite yet. She kept saying she wanted to feel me inside her, well who am I to deny her wishes. Covered up and she climbed aboard nice slow deep grinding ride while I played with her nipples, which apparently she really loves she started cumming as her pussy had some very impressive pulsing action. I busted a nice load, she just laid there for a bit, then unwrapped him and cleaned up. She claims she's going into an alcohol program shortly so she can get straight. That remains to be seen.I used to enjoy her but I lost her number. Can you give it to me?

Bell Bottom
03-01-18, 08:52
She told me when she got enough money she was going to Danbury! LOL!

Blue.She's been in Danbury for a few days now.

BlueFox141
03-03-18, 00:28
She spells it the first way- not her real name anyway. Picked her up Thursday night. Realized I've picked her up once before. 30's, long straight brown hair. Great BBBJCIM. Allows roaming.

Nice girl. I will repeat.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Wsst3
03-03-18, 02:24

But I post this just to remind you guys that LEO is out there and watching.So piggy pull you over for no reason, he was asking if you are trolling or not, but then he said they saw you lapping the other night.

Must be one stupid piggy. The dirty water got the worst pigs in the state, you can even google it, even the dispatchers are rude and stupid.

SR Only
03-05-18, 00:31
Are they using plate scanners? If so maybe you're in the data base.Any city using the scanners captures the plate numbers on parked cars or "loopers. " If you read up on them the technology, it's pretty cool. Not so cool for us mongers. Like we post: Stay safe out there.

Sharkman67
03-05-18, 13:10
She told me when she got enough money she was going to Danbury! LOL!She has come to Danbury and is looking for a place. Sampled her this morning and had a great time. Welcome addition as it's been lame down here.

S.

BlueFox141
03-05-18, 15:50
She has come to Danbury and is looking for a place. Sampled her this morning and had a great time. Welcome addition as it's been lame down here.

S.She is a delight, Sharkie! I live well north of Waterbury and won't be going to Danbury. I was hoping she'd be a replacement for Nina. Did she say she was going to stay out in Danbury?

Blue.

Sharkman67
03-05-18, 18:37
She is a delight, Sharkie! I live well north of Waterbury and won't be going to Danbury. I was hoping she'd be a replacement for Nina. Did she say she was going to stay out in Danbury?She current on exit 8 and will be staying in that area until she finds an apartment. She doesn't have a car so her mobility is limited and that area is good as there are many stores / restaurants that she can walk to. She said she really hates Waterbury and is hoping to find something in the Danbury area asap. She had mentioned New Milford but I told her that would be a bad idea if she was planning on staying in her current line of business. I cautioned her to stay near 84 if she wants a steady stream of clients.

I'd seen her a few times in the past when she'd stop by Danbury but for some reason her body is looking extra hot now! I'll be seeing her again soon!

S.

BlueFox141
03-06-18, 17:10
She current on exit 8 and will be staying in that area until she finds an apartment. She doesn't have a car so her mobility is limited and that area is good as there are many stores / restaurants that she can walk to. She said she really hates Waterbury and is hoping to find something in the Danbury area asap. She had mentioned New Milford but I told her that would be a bad idea if she was planning on staying in her current line of business. I cautioned her to stay near 84 if she wants a steady stream of clients.

I'd seen her a few times in the past when she'd stop by Danbury but for some reason her body is looking extra hot now! I'll be seeing her again soon!

S.She is VERY hot! I hate going out to Danbury. Great head, though. Wha'ts she asking for QV?

Blue.

BellBottomBlue
03-06-18, 18:59
She is VERY hot! I hate going out to Danbury. Great head, though. Wha'ts she asking for QV?

Blue.It was 80. What was she asking for walking?

Wild Walleye
03-06-18, 20:01
They're everywhere now. I was in the same situation, tried leaving the area and has one follow me for 3 miles before giving up. Surprised you got pulled over without something to go on other than them being concerned for your safety.The cop wasn't pulling him over for a violation. He pulled him over to send a message. They know what he is doing and they know who he is. That is intended to be a message that "you" are not welcome in those parts, looking for that type of entertainment.

Sharkman67
03-06-18, 22:42
She is VERY hot! I hate going out to Danbury. Great head, though. Wha'ts she asking for QV?.8 I didn't try to negotiate as it's reasonable for the service in a decent room.

S.

BarebackGuy
03-07-18, 16:40
Her name is Jackie and says also known as 'magic bells' whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean I didn't ask! I picked her up today during snowstorm on Hillside one block before Prospect. BBBJCIMWS gave 30 could be had for less. 60 seconds or less in my car she explains everything available "Anal I usually get 60" (I'm not interested in that anyway) she fucks for 40 and has her own place although we just did a car date. Roamed, penetrated the kitty with my fingers, she is slim with nice soft tits, ass and gummy bear type eraser tip nipples. Seemed like homeless-ish I. E. Dirt under fingernails, etc. Never had dentures in to take out! Told me from Ireland blah blah and addicted to crack as if I couldn't tell LOL. Bottom line is she seems a little dirty for BBFS but she's fun, slutty and cheap so it's just a matter of time until I'm creampie-ing her. Crazy Crystal used to be my go to girl for cheap dirty thrills and I've filled her up like a donut a thousand times. Ok maybe just 100. Anyways back to Jackie, I handed her my phone and she put in her first and last name, home address, phone number, I got it all but will wait until I know from her more and better if ok to relay to others before I do so don't ask just yet for it.

Hey guys thought I'd share that a couple times I've picked up this white SW with brown hair. She's always on the east end of Hillside. Looks to be young from far away but she's around 40, but looks much younger than 40 upclose even. 20-30 for a BBBJCIM. To top it off she has dentures that she takes out. Needless to say it's glorious. She has a slight Irish accent, very hard to you sweat and when her teeth are out LOL. Has anyone ever picked her up before? I'll try to get a name and a pic if I see her again, and I should she's out all the time.

Cochonne
03-09-18, 11:08
A few days ago after 10 pm, I was returning from an abortive hunt for 'El Dorado' north of Waterbury. I had a some time to kill, so I thought I'd at least drive down one of the famous streets in Waterbury. I climbed the hill in my old truck and turned onto Hillside. I went a couple blocks, looking for anyone out walking in the cold night. As I crossed an intersection a guy sprung up behind the trunk of his car and popped the trunk open and began waving me in!

I didn't stop to see what his wares were. I've be in and around Waterbury since I was a kid. I didn't realize I stuck out so much till now. Visited one other street. Nobody was out.

MackCk14
03-13-18, 21:43
Picked up a WSW named Erin on Sunday near where Willow and Hillside intersect. She's said she's 43, brown / black hair, good looking lady with a nice body and tits that looked fake, although she said it was the bra. Doesn't look all strung out, although she told me she uses hard and is on M. She was dressed nice with a nice purse which lead me to believe she wasn't a SW, but the look she gave me when I passed her made it clear she was. Took her around driving for a BBBJCIM for 20. Very good with combined mouth and hand action which is always nice. I got digits (real smartphone I saw it LOL) but I will wait to share until I see her again and get her permission. Anyone else ever have any experiences with her? Said she doesn't SW much and just uses her phone, no BP either.

Lovethatfrench
03-17-18, 18:52
Anybody else have any info? Bbguy doesn't seem to come on much.

BlueFox141
03-19-18, 21:39
Picked up Jewels again late last week. Great oral skills. Her habit is starting to wear on her. Not sure how much longer she'll be reliable if she continues. Too bad.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Zombie835
03-19-18, 21:49
Picked up Jewels again late last week. Great oral skills. Her habit is starting to wear on her. Not sure how much longer she'll be reliable if she continues. Too bad.

Be careful out there.

Blue.Is she the chubby girl with blue eyes and big boobs? She used to be in Hartford.

BlueFox141
03-21-18, 12:34
Is she the chubby girl with blue eyes and big boobs? She used to be in Hartford.Probably, but she's losing both the weight & the boobs as she continues her habit.

Blue.

MackCk14
03-22-18, 07:22
Hey guys, I met up with Erin again, this time I texted her and picked her up at her house for a quick BBBJ. I got permission to share her info and I have her FB info for pics. Last time I was inundated with requests for my "regular girl", I can't give everyone her info. So I'll probably limit it to a couple mongers who can trade some contacts. PM me if interested and we can share info. After a little while I will share with a few more.

Discreetricky
03-22-18, 09:19
Hey guys, I met up with Erin again, this time I texted her and picked her up at her house for a quick BBBJ. I got permission to share her info and I have her FB info for pics. Last time I was inundated with requests for my "regular girl", I can't give everyone her info. So I'll probably limit it to a couple mongers who can trade some contacts. PM me if interested and we can share info. After a little while I will share with a few more.I'll trade a some contacts.

MrDsp82
03-22-18, 13:52
Met up with SW, really not sure what the race was, but was a decent time. Had an iPod for a phone LOL. Also ran into Jackie but had to kick her out. I mean the smell of booze and the cute from a far really messed me up. The loop has been more active, but starting to miss the good ole days where the SW weren't crack nodding off in the car like the one I picked up a month ago. I think I saw a few mongers mention her. Dark hair and nice tits, but was falling asleep and crying about her boyfriend. Almost wanted to give her my insurance card and help her find Dr. Phil's number. I guess you got to catch her on a non rock day.

MrHappyPants
03-24-18, 19:27
Picked up jackie a few times now. Good service. Never in a rush always does what you ask, allows alll kinds of penetration. Her body isn't half bad. She tires her best to dt you. Licks your ass. Anything goes with her. Last time around she gave me her number if anyone wants send me a message.

MrHappyPants
03-24-18, 19:30
Be very careful out there. LOTS of undercover patrols. Specifically two crown vics that roll together. These guys are dicks. Waterbury also seems to have just gotten some new cruisers. Very discreet but has all the bells and whistles with plate scanners and such. They're doing speed traps on chase and I noticed them around the loop too.

These was an article in the paper about the amount of money being invested in to the downtown areas in waterbury is forcing the police to clean it up. So long story short they mean business. Watch out.

Leg Man69
03-30-18, 18:45
Was driving through the area, and I saw a girl with pink hair. I didn't have time to stop, since I had to be somewhere. Does anyone have any info on her?

BarebackGuy
03-30-18, 23:08
3/25 I picked up this smokin' nice young Latina spinner wearing bright red slacks walking Hillside crossing Pine she was pretty fucking gorgeous especially for being street meat she is one edible delight. Didn't think to ask age but 19-24 is my guess. CIM w / spit agreed 30 & gave tip for great service / attitude. Nicki (not sure on spelling) petite but healthy with a body and clean and fresh.

Be very careful out there. LOTS of undercover patrols. Specifically two crown vics that roll together. These guys are dicks. Waterbury also seems to have just gotten some new cruisers. Very discreet but has all the bells and whistles with plate scanners and such. They're doing speed traps on chase and I noticed them around the loop too.

These was an article in the paper about the amount of money being invested in to the downtown areas in waterbury is forcing the police to clean it up. So long story short they mean business. Watch out.

MackCk14
03-31-18, 11:41
3/25 I picked up this smokin' nice young Latina spinner wearing bright red slacks walking Hillside crossing Pine she was pretty fucking gorgeous especially for being street meat she is one edible delight. Didn't think to ask age but 19-24 is my guess. CIM w / spit agreed 30 & gave tip for great service / attitude. Nicki (not sure on spelling) petite but healthy with a body and clean and fresh.Are you sure she was Latina? Couldn't of been just a white girl right? Sounds like the Nicki.

I frequent a lot.

Wsst3
03-31-18, 23:46

These was an article in the paper about the amount of money being invested in to the downtown areas in waterbury is forcing the police to clean it up. So long story short they mean business. Watch out.Pretty much the whole Waterbury PD are dicks.

BarebackGuy
04-01-18, 07:10
No she's definitely not white.

Are you sure she was Latina? Couldn't of been just a white girl right? Sounds like the Nicki.

I frequent a lot.

SamTurk28
04-01-18, 22:41
Hey all,

I was out on Thursday around 1:30 AM, saw a few SW's out as well. Picked up this one SW, who seemed young and cute and agreed to. 25 for BBJCIM, was good service, and when she was done she said she almost forgot her dentures, LOL, I started to crack up and thinking to myself "what the hell", but again, service was good.

Saturday around 2 AM, picked up this chick, who said she is German, said name was Naomi or something, started wit an "and" LOL, but raised in Bristol, was hot 31 year old. Service was super great, agreed on. 30 for BBJCIM. I got her number to see her again, but she was a real spinner and hot, said she does crack, and wants to stop, and I hope she does cause she is really good at what she does. Saturday was also busy in Waterbury as well with a lot of SW's out and about.

Also saw Eliajah a few times out of Bristol. She is cute and does great service, and gave OK to give her number out, I can swap her number if anyone has any good ones to swap with. She is worth the trip boys, does notel as well, there is one near her that cost 30 for hour, quick stay.

Happy Hunting.

Member #6108
04-02-18, 09:54
Hey all,

I was out on Thursday around 1:30 AM, saw a few SW's out as well. Picked up this one SW, who seemed young and cute and agreed to. 25 for BBJCIM, was good service, and when she was done she said she almost forgot her dentures, LOL, I started to crack up and thinking to myself "what the hell", but again, service was good.

Saturday around 2 AM, picked up this chick, who said she is German, said name was Naomi or something, started wit an "and" LOL, but raised in Bristol, was hot 31 year old. Service was super great, agreed on. 30 for BBJCIM. I got her number to see her again, but she was a real spinner and hot, said she does crack, and wants to stop, and I hope she does cause she is really good at what she does. Saturday was also busy in Waterbury as well with a lot of SW's out and about.

Also saw Eliajah a few times out of Bristol. She is cute and does great service, and gave OK to give her number out, I can swap her number if anyone has any good ones to swap with. She is worth the trip boys, does notel as well, there is one near her that cost 30 for hour, quick stay.

Happy Hunting.Are you talking about the 24 YO hispanic who lived in New Britain? That Elijiah?

SamTurk28
04-02-18, 15:09
Are you talking about the 24 YO hispanic who lived in New Britain? That Elijiah?Yes that is the one.

WhiteGuy32
04-03-18, 15:00
Yes that is the one.What's the scoop with this Elijah. I have her number and have texted with her but haven't seen her yet. Greek? BBBJCIM? What else will she do? What can I expect to pay? Also a fellow monger once told me to be careful with her? Let me know and maybe I'll see her soon.

JustLooking30
04-03-18, 18:47
What's the scoop with this Elijah. I have her number and have texted with her but haven't seen her yet. Greek? BBBJCIM? What else will she do? What can I expect to pay? Also a fellow monger once told me to be careful with her? Let me know and maybe I'll see her soon.She has been reviewed and discussed at length on this and I believe the Meriden board. Take a look.

Ace Walker
04-04-18, 08:16
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #6108
04-04-18, 13:22
She has been reviewed and discussed at length on this and I believe the Meriden board. Take a look.She was not on meriden board but is on the SA link on the Hartford Board. Plenty of info an warnings there. Beware.

WhiteGuy32
04-04-18, 16:22
She was not on meriden board but is on the SA link on the Hartford Board. Plenty of info an warnings there. Beware.SA link? SW? Is there a way to search or do you have to scroll through everything until you find it?

MyHobby
04-04-18, 19:32
She was not on meriden board but is on the SA link on the Hartford Board. Plenty of info an warnings there. Beware.Links to profiles would be helpful.

When In Vegas
04-05-18, 10:07
Chances are you will not pick up this fatty but just in case you're into huge tits or happen to be in a desperate state. Be careful with her. Picked her up recently on a very cold night with nobody out on the streets. I have seen her before but always passed as she's not my type and she gives off a bad vibe. I'll cut to the chase: she took money from my pockets and stole my SW goody bag. Luckily I do take some precautions: the primary payment in one pocket, tip in another and everything else (phone / Wallet) hidden in the car. So she basically took what I was going to give her anyway and my SW goody bag was just a few condoms and cheap lubrication.

When I replay how things went down, I have to give her credit, her approach was ingenious. After parking, we agree on 20 and a tip if she's good. She wants the 20 upfront. I refuse and she insists on me showing her the money (so she now knows what pocket the money is in). I dropped my pants and she asks me to reposition myself a few times, insisting she was a big girl and could not get comfortable (so she now has me perfectly positioned to get her hand in my pockets). She goes down and she tells me to grab her hair, get rough with her mouth and talk dirty (ok cool). So while I'm ramming my dick down her throat and telling her to 'take it all *****' I'm too busy to notice she's trying to get into my pocket.

Everything was great, I sucked on her huge huge tits, I fucked the shit out of her mouth with my balls resting on her breasts and blew a huge load. I reach in my pocket to pay her and there is nothing there. She starts the 'woe me' routine. 'I knew you were going to rip me off, I have no gas money, etc etc. I remind her that I showed her the money and since it's not in my pocket it must have fallen out and is in the car. We stop, we search and nothing. That's when I knew she had taken it but little to be done. I reach in my other pocket and instead of giving her the 10 tip I tell her all I have is 4.

This is the risk we take and I'm generally ok with it but when I dropped her off she said something that I knew was meant to fuck with me and cause some pain. She gets out of the car and says 'You're married right. I can't find my crack pipe, I'm pretty sure it's in your car somewhere'. Evil!!

Lesson learned, always, always take precautions.

Vegas.

Member #6108
04-05-18, 12:45
Links to profiles would be helpful.They are all there if you take the time to scroll back.

KantDelay
04-05-18, 15:16
She gets out of the car and says 'You're married right. I can't find my crack pipe, I'm pretty sure it's in your car somewhere'. Evil!!

Lesson learned, always, always take precautions.

Vegas.So you're saying you got to face fuck her for free and paid for a crack pipe. Score! F that B.

BarebackGuy
04-05-18, 20:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

When In Vegas
04-06-18, 15:52
LOL well the B lied about the crack pipe too. I was looking forward to trading it for services.

So you're saying you got to face fuck her for free and paid for a crack pipe. Score! F that B.

WhiteGuy32
04-07-18, 19:59
Links to profiles would be helpful.Or a page number on the Hartford Streetwalker section? Or a time frame to look? I just tried to look and couldn't find it. Help a monger out.

Scooper32
04-09-18, 18:38
Picked up a new girl (new to me at least). Nikki was her name, she is a petite white tall white girl with dark and red hair. There's another Nikki out there who is shorter with more of a gymnast build who is s nice pick up too, but this was a different girl. Nice attitude, offered BBBJ for. 4, decent job with CIM. She lives right off grove, not sure when she's normally out but this was around 5 pm. I wish I asked for digits, because I'd love to get in her p $$sy next time but I suppose I enjoy the hunt too much. Said she was 30, which looked about right.

TimSu
04-10-18, 13:37
Or a page number on the Hartford Streetwalker section? Or a time frame to look? I just tried to look and couldn't find it. Help a monger out.Try this. Go to Forum: Hartford, choose Search Forum, Advanced Search, in Keyword (s) box, type in elijah in Additional Options, Search in Forum (s): choose Connecticut, click on Search Now.

The results will show some Waterbury and Hartford threads for elijah. To view individual full post click on View Post.

MackCk14
05-20-18, 13:40
Anyone have any experience with a young blonde with big glasses. She looks real cute but I haven't seen her up close yet. I've seen her around the loop the past month or so, haven't worked up the nerve to pick her up though. Any info would be appreciated. BTW Barbie is back and she's not looking great.

MrDsp82
05-21-18, 01:04
Anyone have any experience with a young blonde with big glasses. She looks real cute but I haven't seen her up close yet. I've seen her around the loop the past month or so, haven't worked up the nerve to pick her up though. Any info would be appreciated. BTW Barbie is back and she's not looking great.Picked her up. Talks a lot, but good head game.

MrDsp82
05-21-18, 20:11
There's a handful of SW that were on BP. So I'm guessing websites are a bust. Mel is walking around. There's a few more from BP, but I forgot names. Picked up HSW early morning and she was pretty cute. First time seeing her. No digits. Saw Barbie but she looked infectious so I didn't stop this time. She used to be fun even though habit was string with that one. The worst experience so far though is this short skinny WSW who tries to cover face until she gets in. She was quick to get in LOL I did not have a chance to lock the door. Then she started talking and I was dry heaving. She wouldn't get out of car until I would give her a ride to the store. In defeat I agreed and this nasty ***** farts in the car. Please guys stay away LOL she usually comes out after midnight. Said some weird shit too and tried grabbing my buddy even though I refused due the smell. I'm getting nauseous just thinking about the combination of egg farts and corpse breath.

BlueFox141
05-23-18, 22:48
Just got back on here- couldn't remember my password! LOL! A few weeks ago I ran into Nina (finally). Head game as good as ever. I had two numbers for her but neither are working now. Jewells has been fairly reliable. Tried to set up something with Lexxi now that she's back in town and on the streets, but she fell asleep and we never met up. I've still got Mel's number, but do I really want to hear her problems? Anyway, guys, nice to be back and be careful out there.

Blue.

Member #5775
05-24-18, 09:14
I will be travelling to WB in the near future. Sounds like a decent SW scene. Could any please send me streets to visit? My inbox is open. Thanks.

BellBottomBlue
05-24-18, 11:55
Mel is walking around. What are Mel's walking rates?

BlueFox141
05-24-18, 23:38
We missed each other last week, so I texted her yesterday. She said she'd tell me where to pick her up when I got into town tonight. Turns out she got a room on South Main. I usually only do car dates, but she's just too tempting. I wasn't disappointed. Come o think of it, I've never been disappointed in her.

Be careful out there, gentlemen-.

Blue.

When In Vegas
05-25-18, 00:25
Short thick BSW. Kind of pushy at first and not that attractive but she had beautiful breasts, the thickest nipples I have ever sucked on (almost too big) and gave great head. On the way back she relayed that she's a nympho, really got hot from the tit sucking and was disappointed I didn't fuck her. Said she loves anal and made me promise to tap her ass next time. Unfortunately no digits, promised to text me her number when she got home but got nothing.

Later Vegas.

MrDsp82
05-25-18, 15:41
What are Mel's walking rates?I always opt for CBJ and I handed her 3. , but I know when she was on BP it was 6. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. She claims she lost millions with the demise of BP. LOL.

DrKingSchultz
05-25-18, 21:10
Would any of you gentlemen be so kind as to inbox me the best part of the loop for an relatively easy pick up? My truck isn't exactly inconspicuous, so I'm trying to minimize my cruising time. Thanks in advance.

Stay safe out there.

FireBalls420
05-26-18, 15:46
There's a handful of SW that were on BP. So I'm guessing websites are a bust. Mel is walking around. There's a few more from BP, but I forgot names. Picked up HSW early morning and she was pretty cute. First time seeing her. No digits. Saw Barbie but she looked infectious so I didn't stop this time. She used to be fun even though habit was string with that one. The worst experience so far though is this short skinny WSW who tries to cover face until she gets in. She was quick to get in LOL I did not have a chance to lock the door. Then she started talking and I was dry heaving. She wouldn't get out of car until I would give her a ride to the store. In defeat I agreed and this nasty ***** farts in the car. Please guys stay away LOL she usually comes out after midnight. Said some weird shit too and tried grabbing my buddy even though I refused due the smell. I'm getting nauseous just thinking about the combination of egg farts and corpse breath.That to me sounds like Dee. A skinny b*h. Who walks after midnight.

I had a worst & similar experience with the this bi**h.

Once in the car I found her breathing heavily, I think she has asthama. (I saw an inhaler with her.).

The BJ was ok but had lot of coughing could hear cough. She was burping more frequently. Which started negating my excitement.

The worst thing was yet to come. And yes that was an dreadful fart. It literally transformed my banana to a shrimp, such an disappointment.

Adding to this, she was not ready to move on and wanted me to drive her to a shop in the ghetto neighborhood to get her a pack of cigars. (well money was demanded for it as well.).

Such a terrible night, I feel like staying away from the loop and specially this girl.

Stay safe, stay healthy and pick what you know and see as hygienic.

A Bubba Here
05-29-18, 07:36
I saw a cute spinner type with perky tits, long brown hair, nice ass but when she smiles she had teeth missing. She was standing on the corner of Hillside and Pine St around 7:15 am today. She actually looked cute until she smiled!

I'm done with the SW scene but go get her boys and report back!

FireBalls420
06-01-18, 18:37
Hello fellas.

Has anyone heard of the sting operation on SW today? I came to know thru a waterbury based friend that today and yesterday there was a sting operation and around 10 SW and few john's has been arrested?

Can anyone double this news?

BellBottomBlue
06-02-18, 07:32
Hello fellas.

Has anyone heard of the sting operation on SW today? I came to know thru a waterbury based friend that today and yesterday there was a sting operation and around 10 SW and few john's has been arrested?

Can anyone double this news?These usually take place on Thursdays.

Happened on 5/24?

WATERBURY Police arrested 11 women during a prostitution sweep on Thursday in the city's Hillside neighborhood. Using an undercover police car and an officer posing as a "John," the police Vice and Intelligence Division had one of its officers drive.

MackCk14
06-02-18, 10:07
These usually take place on Thursdays.

Happened on 5/24?

WATERBURY Police arrested 11 women during a prostitution sweep on Thursday in the city's Hillside neighborhood. Using an undercover police car and an officer posing as a "John," the police Vice and Intelligence Division had one of its officers drive.The girls call it TNT for Tuesday's and Thursday's. Although I've only seen it happen on Thursdays. I try to be careful on these days as even the police presence seems higher. Mainly it's SWs getting arrested, haven't really seen johns getting pinched as much. Still be careful on these days and I wouldn't pick up a girl you haven't seen before. Happy hunting.

Scooper32
06-03-18, 10:58
I was out the other day after work for a curiosity drive but didn't have time for a pick up, this was Friday. I haven't seen this much talent out in a long time. A few hours later my wife leaves town for the weekend so I head back to Waterbury and it's DEAD. Nothing on a Friday night. I was getting ready to give up as it was late and every cop in town was on groove (something big must of happened) but then I saw a young, cute, petite spinner. White girl with short hair, said she was in her mid 20's but I would have believed she was 18. Fully nude BBBJ cim, while roaming I couldn't help but notice she was unbelievably tight, so I will have to repeat and smash next time. No digits, said her name is S? Wanted to pick up some C and bring her to another location. I told her no thanks, I can't risk bringing drugs in my car but I suppose we take that risk every time they get in our car but I'm more adverse to risk once the baby batter is out.

Picked up Heidi a few weeks ago and took her to a room. Her body was showing massive signs of usage. It's a shame because if clean she'd have one of the nicest bodies out there. Still her head game is on point, one of the best out there. I had digits but they appear to not be working anymore.

Which one of you guys punched that little brunette spinner out? Idk what it's but there's something unappealing about a one eyed chick serving me.

Big Dog9
06-03-18, 18:39
The girls call it TNT for Tuesday's and Thursday's. Although I've only seen it happen on Thursdays. I try to be careful on these days as even the police presence seems higher. Mainly it's SWs getting arrested, haven't really seen johns getting pinched as much. Still be careful on these days and I wouldn't pick up a girl you haven't seen before. Happy hunting.According to the news reports 17 girls and 13 guys in the past week they did 2 stings in the last week. They are called quality of life enforcements.

BellBottomBlue
06-04-18, 07:46
According to the news reports 17 girls and 13 guys in the past week they did 2 stings in the last week. They are called quality of life enforcements.Looks like Mel was popped recently but not for prostitution.

Scooper32
06-04-18, 13:46
According to the news reports 17 girls and 13 guys in the past week they did 2 stings in the last week. They are called quality of life enforcements.Is this recent? The same exact number men and women were arrested several years ago that shows up first on a google search.

Bell Bottom
06-04-18, 23:21
Is this recent? The same exact number men and women were arrested several years ago that shows up first on a google search.There was something happening but you need an account to read the full article. Either way, Thursday was no fun for some.

https://www.rep-am.com/news/2018/06/03/more-prostitution-busts-in-waterbury/

MrDsp82
06-06-18, 21:29
There was something happening but you need an account to read the full article. Either way, Thursday was no fun for some.

https://www.rep-am.com/news/2018/06/03/more-prostitution-busts-in-waterbury/Last sting had Angie, and Bella (Mel) guess she's losing more millions. They also one girl get arrested twice. Let's see if she can go for a hat trick. I think it's time to give it a rest because I think it's only a matter of time before we start getting the attention. I think I need a few regulars or something. Dam this hobby LOL.

MrDsp82
06-06-18, 21:45
I was out the other day after work for a curiosity drive but didn't have time for a pick up, this was Friday. I haven't seen this much talent out in a long time. A few hours later my wife leaves town for the weekend so I head back to Waterbury and it's DEAD. Nothing on a Friday night. I was getting ready to give up as it was late and every cop in town was on groove (something big must of happened) but then I saw a young, cute, petite spinner. White girl with short hair, said she was in her mid 20's but I would have believed she was 18. Fully nude BBBJ cim, while roaming I couldn't help but notice she was unbelievably tight, so I will have to repeat and smash next time. No digits, said her name is S? Wanted to pick up some C and bring her to another location. I told her no thanks, I can't risk bringing drugs in my car but I suppose we take that risk every time they get in our car but I'm more adverse to risk once the baby batter is out.

Picked up Heidi a few weeks ago and took her to a room. Her body was showing massive signs of usage. It's a shame because if clean she'd have one of the nicest bodies out there. Still her head game is on point, one of the best out there. I had digits but they appear to not be working anymore.

Which one of you guys punched that little brunette spinner out? Idk what it's but there's something unappealing about a one eyed chick serving me.Heidi was also picked up not too long ago. I've seen her twice and idk about her.

Tommy13
06-07-18, 22:40
There was something happening but you need an account to read the full article. Either way, Thursday was no fun for some.

https://www.rep-am.com/news/2018/06/03/more-prostitution-busts-in-waterbury/Per this article 17 women arrested and 13 men arrested. LEO was using female UC officers to bait mongers.

I was trolling around that night and saw the action when one of the busts went down. It must've been with a female officer because four or five UC cruisers came down on the suspect vehicle.

Good thing I came up dry that night.

Bell Bottom
06-07-18, 23:42
Last sting had Angie, and Bella (Mel) guess she's losing more millions. They also one girl get arrested twice. Let's see if she can go for a hat trick. I think it's time to give it a rest because I think it's only a matter of time before we start getting the attention. I think I need a few regulars or something. Dam this hobby LOL.Oye. The saving grace for me is it's a 45+ min drive to get there. Too far to troll the streets and I rarely make the trip unless something on the various boards gets the attention of jr. (in other words, not often).

JonMels
06-08-18, 23:02
Last sting had Angie, and Bella (Mel) guess she's losing more millions. They also one girl get arrested twice. Let's see if she can go for a hat trick. I think it's time to give it a rest because I think it's only a matter of time before we start getting the attention. I think I need a few regulars or something. Dam this hobby LOL.Are you sure Bella was involved? I saw her at her place on Saturday.

BellBottomBlue
06-09-18, 06:41
Are you sure Bella was involved? I saw her at her place on Saturday.5/16 Yes for resisting, poss of pot, tresspass.

5/31 Prostitution.

Snowman2
06-09-18, 07:12
Are you sure Bella was involved? I saw her at her place on Saturday.http://www.wfsb.com/story/19305982/17-women-13-men-busted-in-waterbury-prostitution-bust

BBFreak
06-09-18, 07:13
Are you sure Bella was involved? I saw her at her place on Saturday.Yes, Bella (Mel) was arrested but this is a different Bella.

HoserTwo
06-09-18, 22:33
http://www.wfsb.com/story/19305982/17-women-13-men-busted-in-waterbury-prostitution-bustNice link but that was is 2012.

Tommy13
06-10-18, 01:35
Nice link but that was is 2012.Doh. My bad. The article seemed to match what I saw when that bust happened.

StoneBoyBlitz
06-10-18, 21:57
I saw a cute spinner type with perky tits, long brown hair, nice ass but when she smiles she had teeth missing. She was standing on the corner of Hillside and Pine St around 7:15 am today. She actually looked cute until she smiled!

I'm done with the SW scene but go get her boys and report back!About 4 ft. 9 in. Tall?

Tommy13
06-11-18, 19:04
About 4 ft. 9 in. Tall?Sounds like he is describing Jules. I've picked her up a few times. Let have at it any way I wanted for. 4 and while she was very accommodating each time I saw her she was progressively rougher and rougher from her habits.

FireBalls420
06-14-18, 19:59
Hey guys,

Recently I got in touch with a SW. Got digits in 1st visit.

Contacted and scheduled few more meetings again.

Text exchanges increased. And so sharing of personal information. Got to know more and more of this single woman who does walking for financial needs.

It has started getting more personal, and now talk, text happens over nights.

To the down side I am being asked money for every alternate day for some odd reasons. I. E. I need to pay bill, I need to pay rent, someone stole my money, I owe someone money can you give $$.

And being emotionally attached I have been paying when asked. Almost every day.

I am somehow in love with this girl, she wants to get out this SW scene and I intent to help her and I pay her.

I don't know if she's playing me. I sometimes doubt about it.

I am in the need of some help. Can you guys advice?

DocXXXK
06-14-18, 22:35
I am in the need of some help. Can you guys advice?You are being played so, so very hard now and you're a fool to ever text her again. Feel free to send some hookers my way because I probably saved you from an absolute nightmare.

Thotinspector
06-14-18, 22:52
You are being played so, so very hard now and you're a fool to ever text her again. Feel free to send some hookers my way because I probably saved you from an absolute nightmare.DocXXXK following rule #1 of hobbyist club. #leave your heart at home.

BlueFox141
06-14-18, 23:06
Hey guys,

Text exchanges increased. And so sharing of personal information. Got to know more and more of this single woman who does walking for financial needs.

To the down side I am being asked money for every alternate day for some odd reasons. I. E. I need to pay bill, I need to pay rent, someone stole my money, I owe someone money can you give $$.

I am somehow in love with this girl, she wants to get out this SW scene and I intent to help her and I pay her.

I am in the need of some help. Can you guys advice?RUN, FORREST, RUN!

Blue.

StoneBoyBlitz
06-14-18, 23:18
Hey guys,

I am in the need of some help. Can you guys advice?Got a first name? I know a few chicks like that, unless you have her full time just always remember she could have 5 of you.

Tc1985
06-14-18, 23:34
Dunno if this helps. But I reckon you're getting played. I set a limit on how much I spend each week on this hobby and never go over it. Unless there is an offer I can't refuse. IMO you should be the person in control of the situation and dictate exactly how much you are willing to spend on this girl no matter how sweet she is.

I've been there and the way I handled it (if you don't want to be emotionally attached) is to spend money else where. Variety is the spice of life and there is plenty of good pussy out there, you just got to be patient to find it LOL. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Hey guys,

I am in the need of some help. Can you guys advice?

FireBalls420
06-14-18, 23:51
RUN, FORREST, RUN!
God. What an eye opener. Thank you guys for a much needed slap.

I am running away now.

SR Only
06-15-18, 06:35
But if it is a fair trade, you get to bang her at each payment, then it is a normal transaction. If not regain control. When you want it, say you'll meet but no gift until after you drop your load. If not,...... NEXT! :)

MrDsp82
06-15-18, 07:19
God. What an eye opener. Thank you guys for a much needed slap.

I am running away now.She's milking you as best she can. Some of these can provide a great GFE, but it all comes to do it you're their means of income. I have a few play this game and many of them were talked about on here. To see if she's not just playing you, provide a fake story where you just lost your job and you yourself is in a financial struggle and see how the GFE changes. I had one SW tell me that she did not want me picking up any other girls LOL.

MrDsp82
06-15-18, 18:46
I know I mentioned this earlier, but I highly recommend not picking on this 4 way. The house on this corner has about 8 cameras that monitored by PD. Call me a paranoid schizo, it just good though that big brother is watching.

Tommy13
06-16-18, 00:22
I hit the loop pretty hard the otehr night.

Spotted a HSW on Grove, named Mari. Petite little thing. I haven't seen her in a long while. We went to a spot and did half and half for. 4 wasn't bad, I'd pick her up again as she seems to be in better shape this time around than the last time I saw her when she was really strung out. In the midst of getting all up in her guts she turned around to me and said "be gentle, poppi, I'm pregnant. " I marked that as a first.

Get trolling around. Picked up a WSW named jennie. Just got head from her for. 2 and it just wasn't going to happen. She tried to finish me off with HJ but her calloused hands just killed it for me. She asked me if I had been drinking or doing coke and I said nope and nope and she said rather dejectedly "I guess it must be me. " I basically shrugged and told her tonight wasn't the night.

Drove around some more and picked up a WSW named Dawn. She was drunk and in a weird mood. Talking a lot. Showing a lot of red flags and I was about to pull over and just have her get out but I went ahead and we did half and half for. 4 which apparently made her night because all she wanted was to get fucked. I had her bent over outside the driver side door while she talked a lot of nasty shit to me while went to work and as soon as I finished she squats down and proceeds to pee for an uncomfortably long time and said "I always have to pee after I fuck. " again another first.

At that point I questioned everything about my life, went home and took a long shower.

FireBalls420
06-16-18, 00:36
I know I mentioned this earlier, but I highly recommend not picking on this 4 way. The house on this corner has about 8 cameras that monitored by PD. Call me a paranoid schizo, it just good though that big brother is watching.Yes. That is correct. The corner house on the hillside + pine street has cameras. Came to know about it from a guy who stays nearby. Apparently waterbury recidents made strong appeals to PD. They also seems to have agreed to contribute with funds for additional survelliance.

https://youtu.be/Q_zMbE5gYMk Watch the video & read the only comment.

Thotinspector
06-16-18, 06:13

Spotted a HSW on Grove, named Mari. Petite little thing. I haven't seen her in a long while. We went to a spot and did half and half for. 4 wasn't bad, I'd pick her up again as she seems to be in better shape this time around than the last time I saw her when she was really strung out. In the midst of getting all up in her guts she turned around to me and said "be gentle, poppi, I'm pregnant. " I marked that as a first.

Get trolling around. Picked up a WSW named jennie. Just got head from her for. 2 and it just wasn't going to happen. She tried to finish me off with HJ but her calloused hands just killed it for me. She asked me if I had been drinking or doing coke and I said nope and nope and she said rather dejectedly "I guess it must be me. " I basically shrugged and told her tonight wasn't the night.

Drove around some more and picked up a WSW named Dawn. She was drunk and in a weird mood. Talking a lot. Showing a lot of red flags and I was about to pull over and just have her get out but I went ahead and we did half and half for. 4 which apparently made her night because all she wanted was to get fucked. I had her bent over outside the driver side door while she talked a lot of nasty shit to me while went to work and as soon as I finished she squats down and proceeds to pee for an uncomfortably long time and said "I always have to pee after I fuck. " again another first.

At that point I questioned everything about my life, went home and took a long shower.WOW! That was entertaining. I laughed I cried and I questioned everything about life after reading this report! KEEP them coming! We need details like this!

Lee22
06-16-18, 10:47
Whoa! Seems like you need to drag yourself into a confession booth, man. Tiger Woods is even thinking Damn! This guy is a fiend!

At that point I questioned everything about my life, went home and took a long shower.

StoneBoyBlitz
06-16-18, 23:40
Yes. That is correct. The corner house on the hillside + pine street has cameras. Came to know about it from a guy who stays nearby. Apparently waterbury recidents made strong appeals to PD. They also seems to have agreed to contribute with funds for additional survelliance.

https://youtu.be/Q_zMbE5gYMk Watch the video & read the only comment.From a reliable female friend, the guy that owns the spot. Picks 'them up as well.

MrDsp82
06-17-18, 07:15
Whoa! Seems like you need to drag yourself into a confession booth, man. Tiger Woods is even thinking Damn! This guy is a fiend!Just makes me wonder which one of you mongers is the proud poppi?? Happy Father's Day LOL.

MrHappyPants
06-19-18, 11:34
Last night I had the scare of my life. I was circling the area, happened to see an undercover car going around. I was trying to avoid him as much as possible, but I'm sure he knew what I was up to. Eventually I managed to pick up a girl and got out of the area. I parked up in my regular spot and go to business. 5 minutes in a cop car pulls up. He drives towards us slowly. I'm like OH SHIT. Told her to keep her head down while I'm trying to get my pants up but I'm sure they saw her fussin around. They came right up on the side of my car and looked in and knew what was going on. They backed up slowly, put their lights on. And thought that's it my life is over. But they kept backing up out of the street and turned away. As soon as they left I got the hell out of there. My heart was pounding, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that they just left. Thankfully they did. I dropped her off and went straight home. There's bunch of unmarked cars now patrolling. Be careful out there, its not worth it.

MrDsp82
06-19-18, 20:37
Last night I had the scare of my life. I was circling the area, happened to see an undercover car going around. I was trying to avoid him as much as possible, but I'm sure he knew what I was up to. Eventually I managed to pick up a girl and got out of the area. I parked up in my regular spot and go to business. 5 minutes in a cop car pulls up. He drives towards us slowly. I'm like OH SHIT. Told her to keep her head down while I'm trying to get my pants up but I'm sure they saw her fussin around. They came right up on the side of my car and looked in and knew what was going on. They backed up slowly, put their lights on. And thought that's it my life is over. But they kept backing up out of the street and turned away. As soon as they left I got the hell out of there. My heart was pounding, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that they just left. Thankfully they did. I dropped her off and went straight home. There's bunch of unmarked cars now patrolling. Be careful out there, its not worth it.Glad to hear it was just a scare. I think it's harder for them to prove anything unless you both admit to why she's in your car. My fear is being caught in the act and with one that is well known. I use to straight tell the SW my real name and have them tell me theirs and come up with a back story of how we met. But, this tactic does not work on SW's that seem normal at first and then go to comatose in the car. I have had this happen a few times and it's no fun when you got one that is trying to fall asleep or whatever you call it. I have been stopped twice so far and have gotten away and told to leave area. I say fuck them unless they have proof. One charge you do have to worry about is loitering though. I was told the last time I got pulled over was because they saw me doing rounds. I only do 1 to 3 rounds and that's it, but sometimes at the wrong time wrong place 1 can be too much. I do it for this reason (and others) and I think now it's a lot more risky so I have been avoiding the loop.

MackCk14
06-20-18, 10:44
Glad to hear it was just a scare. I think it's harder for them to prove anything unless you both admit to why she's in your car. My fear is being caught in the act and with one that is well known. I use to straight tell the SW my real name and have them tell me theirs and come up with a back story of how we met. But, this tactic does not work on SW's that seem normal at first and then go to comatose in the car. I have had this happen a few times and it's no fun when you got one that is trying to fall asleep or whatever you call it. I have been stopped twice so far and have gotten away and told to leave area. I say fuck them unless they have proof. One charge you do have to worry about is loitering though. I was told the last time I got pulled over was because they saw me doing rounds. I only do 1 to 3 rounds and that's it, but sometimes at the wrong time wrong place 1 can be too much. I do it for this reason (and others) and I think now it's a lot more risky so I have been avoiding the loop.We also need to be aware that most of these girls will have drugs or drug paraphernalia on them. This is what worries me most. I don't drink or do drugs and it would be very unfortunate to catch a charge for something I don't partake in.

MrHappyPants
06-20-18, 12:58
We also need to be aware that most of these girls will have drugs or drug paraphernalia on them. This is what worries me most. I don't drink or do drugs and it would be very unfortunate to catch a charge for something I don't partake in.I agree, I make it a point to not pick up any girls with bags / purses. You never know what they're carrying, could one day be a gun. They're desperate, you never know what they would be willing to do. If this is something you do regularly, it would be best if you installed a dvr in your car, the $20 it costs could save you alot of headaches on false rape claims. Etc. Just delete the content after a successful date.

When In Vegas
06-22-18, 11:37
That's a great report! There's so much there to be impressed with. Multiple pops, outdoor sex, great negotiating (2. 5 pops for 100), post-sex personal hygiene.

Well done!

Vegas.

When In Vegas
06-22-18, 11:45
Scary shit. Like MrDsp82 said there is nothing illegal with picking up a girl at a bar and consensually fucking her in your car. But a lot of things sure could have gone wrong. Glad they didn't. Curious if it was the undercover car you saw earlier.

Last night I had the scare of my life. I was circling the area, happened to see an undercover car going around. I was trying to avoid him as much as possible, but I'm sure he knew what I was up to. Eventually I managed to pick up a girl and got out of the area. I parked up in my regular spot and go to business. 5 minutes in a cop car pulls up. He drives towards us slowly. I'm like OH SHIT. Told her to keep her head down while I'm trying to get my pants up but I'm sure they saw her fussin around. They came right up on the side of my car and looked in and knew what was going on. They backed up slowly, put their lights on. And thought that's it my life is over. But they kept backing up out of the street and turned away. As soon as they left I got the hell out of there. My heart was pounding, I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that they just left. Thankfully they did. I dropped her off and went straight home. There's bunch of unmarked cars now patrolling. Be careful out there, its not worth it.

Adobe
06-22-18, 13:59
Scary shit. Like MrDsp82 said there is nothing illegal with picking up a girl at a bar and consensually fucking her in your car. But a lot of things sure could have gone wrong. Glad they didn't. Curious if it was the undercover car you saw earlier.Even if consensual, it's still a crime to engage in lewd and lascivious behavior in a parked car, unless the car is parked inside your garage. There's no right to have your pants pulled down in a parked car on a public street or in a parking lot.

And the bar story won't work if they saw the lady walking the streets ten minutes earlier. Even if you both say you meet in a bar, the real issue is what you were doing in the car.

Just my two cents.

MrHappyPants
06-22-18, 14:44
Scary shit. Like MrDsp82 said there is nothing illegal with picking up a girl at a bar and consensually fucking her in your car. But a lot of things sure could have gone wrong. Glad they didn't. Curious if it was the undercover car you saw earlier.No, it was a regular marked patrol car that popped up. It's difficult to say if it's mere coincidence. It was really weird that they saw us in a car together and with her head down as I was pulling my pants up. I guess they figured by the time they got to the door they wouldn't have anything to go on and just left, waterbury pd aren't the most motivated sometimes. Regardless of what it was I'm happy it ended that way.

BellBottomBlue
06-22-18, 15:04
Like MrDsp82 said there is nothing illegal with picking up a girl at a bar and consensually fucking her in your car. Yea, unfortunately there is.

MrDsp82
06-22-18, 15:31
Yea, unfortunately there is.I didn't mean it's ok LOL. You get caught with pants down a public place you can also get hit with indecent exposure. That's why I take a longer drive and hang out anywhere the SW has been walking. The only thing that can save ya if you get pulled over with a SW is access to real name and a cover story that you tell her righ when you see lights. Fortunately, the passenger was never questioned in my encounters. One SW was kinda new and the other was with one that had priors. The best thing to do is make one loop and if you don't pick up then save it for next day. Then hit up BP girl LOL. Bottom line pick up, the. Get out of that area and drop just outside and don't listen to her if she asked to get dropped where picked up.

When In Vegas
06-22-18, 20:04
What about on private property? Cops have pulled up on me a few times, with girl friends (before I had an apt) and once with a SW. They never made an issue of it, just told us to move it along. But you guys are right, depending on their mood they could make things difficult.

Vegas.

Even if consensual, it's still a crime to engage in lewd and lascivious behavior in a parked car, unless the car is parked inside your garage. There's no right to have your pants pulled down in a parked car on a public street or in a parking lot.

And the bar story won't work if they saw the lady walking the streets ten minutes earlier. Even if you both say you meet in a bar, the real issue is what you were doing in the car.

Just my two cents.

FireBalls420
06-22-18, 23:05
I decided to give my luck a try and went on a loop.

I just did a single round. From pine I turned onto hillside and was going towards 1st.

Thats all I did, saw a LEO on my tail in the rear mirror.

I was jst waiting for those lights to turn blue, red to get a warning. Bt didn't happen.

I kept driving turned onto 1st, drove arnd went towards 7-11 but uncle LEO was still following.

Then went onto the highway, started driving towards Bridgeport. Stupid Uncle LEO followed me for next 3 exits.

I am still confused about it. What kind of sick move was that.

ManLovesLadies
06-23-18, 08:37

I just did a single round. From pine I turned onto hillside and was going towards 1st.

I was jst waiting for those lights to turn blue, red to get a warning. Bt didn't happen.

I kept driving turned onto 1st, drove arnd went towards 7-11 but uncle LEO was still following.

Then went onto the highway, started driving towards Bridgeport. Stupid Uncle LEO followed me for next 3 exits.

I am still confused about it. What kind of sick move was that.He may have been running your plates. Or maybe he was just sending you a message. Or maybe he thought you were cute.

Woody50
06-23-18, 08:39
I am still confused about it. What kind of sick move was that.Maybe they read this forum.

MrHappyPants
06-23-18, 11:42

I am still confused about it. What kind of sick move was that.He was definitely trying to send you a message. That's happened to me once. The ran your plates the minute they got in back of you, they're just waiting for you to make a mistake so they can use it to pull you over.

FireBalls420
06-23-18, 16:49
He was definitely trying to send you a message. That's happened to me once. The ran your plates the minute they got in back of you, they're just waiting for you to make a mistake so they can use it to pull you over.What exactly do they do when we say Run the plate?

Is he adding me to the the suspect list, so when I come on the loop or nearby they can I'd me? What can they do?

Woody50
06-23-18, 22:57
What exactly do they do when we say Run the plate?

Is he adding me to the the suspect list, so when I come on the loop or nearby they can I'd me? What can they do?They run the plate to find out who you are, where you're from, and if your plate has been recently run and by who.

Not a suspect list, but if you've been run a lot, you've got warrants, or something is up with your registration, you're getting stopped.

Wsst3
06-23-18, 23:43

I am still confused about it. What kind of sick move was that.This is a very common piggy practice. At least you were in a high crime area. I been tailgated in a safe small town elsewhere in the state. Sick of those assh0 les.

When In Vegas
06-24-18, 08:20
Picked up Melissa recently sporting blue hair. BlueFox, I did a few forum searches and this appears to be the same Melissa that has been previously reported on and had moved to Danbury (WSW, mid 30's, former dancer at Elans). Said her stage name used to be Erica.

Very nice personality, loves to chat. She was ok driving out of town so we did. Parked at my favorite spot and by the time I finished my 4 beer piss she was in the back of my vehicle, top off, ready for action. Must say the plastic surgeon she used was top shelf as her tits were perfect. I sucked on them gently as she requested while she played with my dick as I requested. I put on the cover and she gave me a very sensual BJ. Nice variation on pace, depth. Not mechanical, as she stared up with her blue / green eyes. She was a bit hesitant when I asked her to lick the boys but she half hardheartedly did. She was blowing me while on her hands and knees and the view of her ass was just too much.

I got her turned around still on her hands and knees and she helped me guide my dick into her. I must have been one of her first customers as the hygiene was perfect, no smell, no sticky stuff. Her pussy was very welcoming, warm and moist as they should all be. I started nice and slow while I was also on my knees but after a while I stood up and went into pound mode until I was ready. Asked her to lay on her stomach and finished lazy dog for the finale. Loved feeling my balls hitting her ass in this position as I busted a nice load.

Overall the best experience I have had since giving up on my regulars and doing random stragglers. She gave me her number. Going to be super hard not seeing her again.

Later,

Vegas.

ILoveThatPoo
06-25-18, 16:29
Cute little hood rat white short hair, blondish in color brown eyes very thin but it works on her. Pick her up and took her to the motel for a little fun. She's about the hottest thing out there walking around. She said she was 27 years old but could easily pass for 18. Unfortunately she's a dead fish No Not the smell but the service, she laid there like she wasn't interested and wanted to be else where. Her head game was toothy and less than satisfying. I will say she has some nice art work and kept my eyes busy. I'd say save your $ for better but lookscwise she is the best Waterbury is currently offering.

Poo.

BlueFox141
06-25-18, 22:58
Picked up Melissa recently sporting blue hair. BlueFox, I did a few forum searches and this appears to be the same Melissa that has been previously reported on and had moved to Danbury (WSW, mid 30's, former dancer at Elans). Said her stage name used to be Erica.

Very nice personality, loves to chat.
Vegas.Vegas, Some nights she is absolutely phenomenal, others she can be off the wall crazy and you have no idea what she's talking about. Nice body. Great skills.

On another note, Nina has gone way down hill.

Blue.

BlueFox141
06-25-18, 23:12
Found her just before the site went down. Saw her four times. She actually let me go up to her apartment- something I have tried to do for years. She has a boy friend now. Everything very rushed. New rules like no FIV. Phone went dead just before we came back online here. She is going downhill fast. Seen her walking in daytime. We talked. Begged for money, needs her "medicine. " Set up a time to meet twice and was a no show. Such a shame. She was an ATF. You might run into her out there, but she is a shadow of what she was.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Sharkman67
06-26-18, 07:09
Picked up Melissa recently sporting blue hair. I'd love to see Mel with blue hair! LOL. When BP closed she went back to Waterbury and now is on the streets. Her body is heavenly for sure! She is a chatter and can sometimes get a little weird but it's never been an issue to me.

The last time I saw her in Danbury she had just changed hotels. There was a sink in the room and someone was on the other side working on the plumbing, she was freaking a little with the sound. I told her not to worry, they were just snaking the drain. So she's kind of keeping an eye on it when the end of the snake comes up through the drain. She was freaking a little thinking there was a camera on it and they were going after her. I walked over and threw a towel over the sink and went back to my BJ. Guess the pipe was really blocked as they then started to saw it. She was then convinced that they were trying to watch us. I told her let's just give them a show. She ended up stacking her suitcases in front of the sink area. We resumed our business but she insisted that we be a quiet as possible. It was actually fun as I had her holding the edge of the bed as I gave her long slow strokes. Went about 45 minutes in the session then stayed another 20 or so just chatting as she was nervous, she offered a discount but I paid her for the 30.

Now I may just have to come up to Waterbury to see her again. Damn you Vegas!

S.

When In Vegas
06-26-18, 08:53
Wish this site had a 'we appreciate the report' button. White hair on a 20 yr old. Nice! Shame about the service. What's the damage at the local motel these days?

Cute little hood rat white short hair, blondish in color brown eyes very thin but it works on her. Pick her up and took her to the motel for a little fun. She's about the hottest thing out there walking around. She said she was 27 years old but could easily pass for 18. Unfortunately she's a dead fish No Not the smell but the service, she laid there like she wasn't interested and wanted to be else where. Her head game was toothy and less than satisfying. I will say she has some nice art work and kept my eyes busy. I'd say save your $ for better but lookscwise she is the best Waterbury is currently offering.

Poo.

When In Vegas
06-26-18, 08:58
I think I caught her before she got all jacked up. I asked her if I could share her number with some friends and she said yes but then asked: are they real friends or internet forum friends. I played dumb but now it all makes sense. LOL.

I'd love to see Mel with blue hair! LOL. When BP closed she went back to Waterbury and now is on the streets. Her body is heavenly for sure! She is a chatter and can sometimes get a little weird but it's never been an issue to me.

The last time I saw her in Danbury she had just changed hotels. There was a sink in the room and someone was on the other side working on the plumbing, she was freaking a little with the sound. I told her not to worry, they were just snaking the drain. So she's kind of keeping an eye on it when the end of the snake comes up through the drain. She was freaking a little thinking there was a camera on it and they were going after her. I walked over and threw a towel over the sink and went back to my BJ. Guess the pipe was really blocked as they then started to saw it. She was then convinced that they were trying to watch us. I told her let's just give them a show. She ended up stacking her suitcases in front of the sink area. We resumed our business but she insisted that we be a quiet as possible. It was actually fun as I had her holding the edge of the bed as I gave her long slow strokes. Went about 45 minutes in the session then stayed another 20 or so just chatting as she was nervous, she offered a discount but I paid her for the 30.

Now I may just have to come up to Waterbury to see her again. Damn you Vegas!

S.

When In Vegas
06-26-18, 09:06
#verysadtohearthat Even before she got this bad she was getting flaky. I would be looking forward to FS all day and she would announce she was only doing BJs. Even with that I still wouldn't mind seeing her again for old times sake. BlueFx I'm impressed you got into her apartment, it was like trying to get into fort Knox. Her kids must be gone by now. Shame as they sounded like pretty smart kids with a bright future.

Found her just before the site went down. Saw her four times. She actually let me go up to her apartment- something I have tried to do for years. She has a boy friend now. Everything very rushed. New rules like no FIV. Phone went dead just before we came back online here. She is going downhill fast. Seen her walking in daytime. We talked. Begged for money, needs her "medicine. " Set up a time to meet twice and was a no show. Such a shame. She was an ATF. You might run into her out there, but she is a shadow of what she was.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Playboy17
06-26-18, 09:58
#verysadtohearthat Even before she got this bad she was getting flaky. I would be looking forward to FS all day and she would announce she was only doing BJs. Even with that I still wouldn't mind seeing her again for old times sake. BlueFx I'm impressed you got into her apartment, it was like trying to get into fort Knox. Her kids must be gone by now. Shame as they sounded like pretty smart kids with a bright future.I agree Nina has gone downhill fast, boyfriend always around looks dazed and confused half the time now, use to be a gem, now not so much! Last time I saw her, her boyfriend was hollering I love you I love you while she was getting into my car. He can't love her that much!! Get me! Playboy.

ILoveThatPoo
06-26-18, 16:45

Poo.My bad her name was Stephanie not Sophie. Today she had the same clothing on she wore to our"date" yesterday. She is sleeping on the streets!

I told her if she made me happy I would make her happy. Since I left unhappy I asked her what she would like then divided it in half and gave it to her with the explanation. Ended up being 50 beans for her plus the room.

Poo.

BlueFox141
06-26-18, 22:06
#verysadtohearthat Even before she got this bad she was getting flaky. I would be looking forward to FS all day and she would announce she was only doing BJs. Even with that I still wouldn't mind seeing her again for old times sake. BlueFx I'm impressed you got into her apartment, it was like trying to get into fort Knox. Her kids must be gone by now. Shame as they sounded like pretty smart kids with a bright future.Vegas,

She lost her kids over a year ago. Before she went on her vacation in Niantic last year, she had promised me she'd let me. Remember, I've known her a long, long time and am responsible for getting her number out there on here. I worked on it for close to a year. When I found her again I reminded her and told her I had other numbers since she went away. She agreed. The first time it was like a dream come true except for the rules. Now she's just out of it. Wants money for her "medicine". No phone anymore. Tried to set up something the last two weeks and she was a no show. That never used to happen. I think the boy friend is bad news and don't think I'd go up to her apartment again anymore. After she lost he kids, she has spiraled.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Ace Walker
06-27-18, 13:35
I took a spin around Hillside twice, once on my way to Target and once on the way back. I have not been on the loop in quite awhile. Both times, I seen this tall brown / dirty blonde with big eyebrows walking the streets. Does anybody have any info on this one? She looked decent for a streetwalker.

When In Vegas
06-28-18, 07:09
Saw her again. She was dressed to the T, smelled great and was clean as a whistle again. Her body looks great while she's on her back and felt even better under me while I sucked on her tits. She was a bit impatient to get started with the main show. Asked me to get on my knees so she could blow me. Very enthusiastic BJ with some deep throating, got me nice and hard. We started with missionary. Pulled out a few times to have her stroke my dick while I rubbed it against her wet juicy clit. She wanted to finish on her knees so I pulled out, she blew me for a bit and then turned that great ass around for me to pound.

P.S. She is now posting as Waterbury Bella (going to get confusing).

http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bella-waterbury-escort-provisi/781602848392

Later,

Vegas.

Coberman
06-28-18, 17:15
Saw Jen recently, thin blonde with short hair, a little older than I'd usually go for, and is starting to get a smoker's voice. On the plus side she really gave 100% effort on getting every drop out.

Saw Heidi while the site was switch over from. Info to. Nl, 1/2 Korean 1/2 white, dark hair, good looking. She was definitely high when I saw her, but would definitely pick her up again. From another report, I guess she's on vacation, too bad.

MackCk14
06-28-18, 21:44
Saw her again. She was dressed to the T, smelled great and was clean as a whistle again. Her body looks great while she's on her back and felt even better under me while I sucked on her tits. She was a bit impatient to get started with the main show. Asked me to get on my knees so she could blow me. Very enthusiastic BJ with some deep throating, got me nice and hard. We started with missionary. Pulled out a few times to have her stroke my dick while I rubbed it against her wet juicy clit. She wanted to finish on her knees so I pulled out, she blew me for a bit and then turned that great ass around for me to pound.

P.S. She is now posting as Waterbury Bella (going to get confusing).

http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/bella-waterbury-escort-provisi/781602848392

Later,

Vegas.Saw Bella / Mel today walking the loop, tried to pick her up but she was in space cadet mode and didn't notice me. Proceeded to go on skipthegames and get her number. Texted her and she replied shortly with some crazy nonsense. Was able to decifer about a 1/4 of it and set up to meet her at her place on the hill side. 40 for an enthusiastic BBBJ deap throat cim. Fantastic fake tits out and pants dropped, great tush. Very discombobulated and manic with her thoughts and speech. But worth the money. One thing I will say is she is starting to look old. That old lady look. While she was in BBBJ mode I looked down and noticed thinning hair with a bald spot. Prolly only a few more decent years left in her I'd imagine then she can be retired to the HOF.

Everyone has a sign off so I'll do one too.

Mack.

FireBalls420
06-30-18, 17:21
Planning to hit the dirty waters loops tonight.

How tight LEO's actions are arnd the loop? Anyone knows?

Advise? Any perticular girl I should pick. Please suggest.

Coberman
06-30-18, 18:27
Planning to hit the dirty waters loops tonight.

How tight LEO's actions are arnd the loop? Anyone knows?

Advise? Any perticular girl I should pick. Please suggest.Last time I was out I'd see them at least once in the time it would take do 2 or 3 loops and they seemed to be in pairs (meaning if you see 1 you'll see a 2nd within a minute). They were mostly roving but they occasionally park. It's not always that bad but when they're buzzing around like flies consider doing the smart thing and walking away.

FireBalls420
06-30-18, 18:36
Last time I was out I'd see them at least once in the time it would take do 2 or 3 loops and they seemed to be in pairs (meaning if you see 1 you'll see a 2nd within a minute). They were mostly roving but they occasionally park. It's not always that bad but when they're buzzing around like flies consider doing the smart thing and walking away.Thank you.

MrDsp82
07-01-18, 10:28
Was planning on a avoidance of the loop, but apparently all you mongers decided to hit up golden when I did. So I had to pass by the loop. Just like in grocery shopping, I decided to shop the perimeter of the loop to try to avoid uncle LEO. I saw a young WSW with short hair pink purple and peacock looking. I never thought I'd like to do a peacock, but she looked cute. Skinny, nice small tits, and was wearing practically a black bra, but it was a bra. I only do CBJ when I go that route. It was pretty good and the plus is she's really cute. Sometimes I've been finding myself pull off as soon as some of these mutants walk to the car. She has digits if anyone wants to exchange.

Scooper32
07-01-18, 15:44
I took a spin around Hillside twice, once on my way to Target and once on the way back. I have not been on the loop in quite awhile. Both times, I seen this tall brown / dirty blonde with big eyebrows walking the streets. Does anybody have any info on this one? She looked decent for a streetwalker.I want to say her name is Venessa, but I could be way off. I've seen her several times now and probably should know her name. She's a fun girl, gives good service and last week I gave her p a good fill up. I use to have digits but I had put them in my phone phone, and they got deleted in the heat of the moment before my better self could save them. She's out there often, and while she might be starting to show a few signs of usage she's still fine by street standards and always acted straight with me.

I picked up another girl today who fits your description today, hair might be a little darker. Her name was Trish, and she claims I'm her second date ever. I find that hard to believe. If anyone else sees her the BJ was a 10 out of 10.

JonMels
07-01-18, 22:02
I had tried to reach Bella for an incall, and it took her a while to respond. In the meantime, I drove the loop, turned off Prospect onto Hillside and saw a girl on the other side of the street with a tube top and tight pleather pants. We caught eyes and I turned around. Before I could crack my window, she's in my car and grabbing my crotch. I told her I only had. 2. She said she'd fuck for. 6. She didn't have any protection on her, so I'm pretty sure that's not a concern for her.

She said her name was Jackie. She's older, short hair, thin. She seemed pretty impaired and smelled like liquor. She had me drive to a secluded spot and started french kissing pretty aggressively. She was fondling me and I returned the favor. She took my hand and shoved it down her pants and inside her. She was soaking wet. She clamped her legs around my hand, came down from it, and then sucked me down. She said "fuck it. You can fuck me for the. 2". I declined.

After, she wrote her name, address, and phone # down on a napkin (nearly illegible), and then had me drop her off at a liquor store on West Main.

Not the best experience I've ever had, but it's an adventure.

FireBalls420
07-01-18, 23:51
She said her name was Jackie. She's older, short hair, thin. She seemed pretty impaired and smelled like liquor. She had me drive to a secluded spot and started french kissing pretty aggressively. She was fondling me and I returned the favor. She took my hand and shoved it down her pants and inside her. She was soaking wet. She clamped her legs around my hand, came down from it, and then sucked me down. She said "fuck it. You can fuck me for the. 2". I declined.
.Dodged a bullet! Good one bro.

ILoveThatPoo
07-02-18, 06:50
Got a call from an old friend. I had forgotten her but the pictures she sent reminded me who exactly she was. Cute thin and a flaky but decent head with lots of tarts to keep your eyes occupied. The problem started when I picked up the beast that ate her! She was 50 pounds heavier from her refiner vacation and undo able by my standards. By by Stephanie.

I received a text a short time late telling me she had a hot friend who would be perfect for me. I got the address and was told to drop the finders fee off first. Well I'm no dope I went to the address on Field Street first and saw a dude peaking out a side window. Now I'm not sure if it was the right address or it was a set up but I took off. The new friend told me she was alone.

Basically I went on a wild goose chase that cost me some time. Use common sense when dealing with uncommon women and you will save $ and possibly your life. Here are a few pictures they sent. Tattoo girl was cute 50 pounds ago. Poo.

When In Vegas
07-02-18, 10:58
You are a wise one Poo. What's with the poodle nose on the tattoo girl?

Got a call from an old friend. I had forgotten her but the pictures she sent reminded me who exactly she was. Cute thin and a flaky but decent head with lots of tarts to keep your eyes occupied. The problem started when I picked up the beast that ate her! She was 50 pounds heavier from her refiner vacation and undo able by my standards. By by Stephanie.

I received a text a short time late telling me she had a hot friend who would be perfect for me. I got the address and was told to drop the finders fee off first. Well I'm no dope I went to the address on Field Street first and saw a dude peaking out a side window. Now I'm not sure if it was the right address or it was a set up but I took off. The new friend told me she was alone.

Basically I went on a wild goose chase that cost me some time. Use common sense when dealing with uncommon women and you will save $ and possibly your life. Here are a few pictures they sent. Tattoo girl was cute 50 pounds ago. Poo.

Scooper32
07-05-18, 09:08
Forgot to mention I saw Erica on my last post not too long ago. Early 30's Latina who looks good for her age. I've seen her before and she always does a very enthusiastic BBBJ, and starts the play while on route. I got her digits but last night I realized I have two Erica's in my phone and the other I think is an old friend who's married now but knows my wife. She was begging me to put it I her while doing the deed and I could feel her kitty was wet.

The girl Trish in my last report has digits, I'd be willing to share if a fellow monger could help me out. I'd take a new face too.

-Scoop.

JonMels
07-06-18, 01:43
Looking for some analysis:

I took a ride, went along the loop, saw two cruisers around a car. Looked like they were arresting a guy. I don't know if it was SW related. So I decided to head a few blocks away. I was turning off of Main and I saw a pretty young girl in a flower print one piece, not very tight fitting. She didn't look the part, but she was alone in an area that would indicate she's looking for a ride. So I pull over. She gets in and says her name is Rose. Very pretty Latina, probably in her late 20's. She asks me if I'm a cop three or four times. Then 2 cruisers pass us. She tells me she's scared to death of cops (odd way to put it, I think). She says we need to get out of this area, so I drive. I tell her to tell me where to go. She directs me in a circle, asking me again if I'm a cop and asks me what I want. I say I'm up for whatever. She says full service is $$. I'm thinking, that's a lot for this situation. I say that I don't have that much (I did). She says she can do. 8. I think that's a big drop. I say I only have. 2. She says OK. This would make sense if she was desperate or an addict, but she wasn't. She was bright and very lucid. So the whole thing is not adding up. She tells me to turn into the gas station off Main, maybe 200 yards from where I first picked her up so she can get a few things and asks me for the. 2. I give it, and have second thoughts about doing so right away. She says she'll be right back and walks into the gas station.

Soon, a couple of cops go in. Then 3 or 4 other people. Then more cops. All the other customers leave, but Rose and the cops are still in. So, I take a look through the window. Rose is nowhere to be found in a very small store. I assume she's in the bathroom. 6 different cops are milling around, not buying anything or looking to buy anything. There's a Dunkin Donuts stand in the gas station, but it's closed. I look behind me, and there are 3 cruisers parked, all facing out, ready to ride. The whole thing looks like they're ready to nab somebody, the only prospects being me and Rose, and Rose has been in the bathroom for an unreasonably long time at this point. I start wondering why she tells me to drive far away from the area where we saw police and then directs me to a gas station in the middle of that same area. So, if someone's getting nabbed, it's me.

So, I get back in my car and drive out of town. If she's a cop, they certainly have my plates, so I'll need to stay away for awhile. Luckily, being a law abiding citizen, I did nothing illegal, even though Rose seemed to be trying to get me to agree to illegal activity. I didn't even agree on any service. I only said I had. 2 on me, and gave it to her for some gas station supplies with no promise of anything in return.

What do you think brethren?

What was going on last night?

Were there arrests in the area?

Does this seem like cops setting a trap with Rose as the undercover bait? Would she have been in the bathroom getting audio equipment on during her extended absence?

If this is a case of an undercover cop trying to make an arrest, is she over the line by quoting me a price for full service? I guess with no audio evidence, it's irrelevant. Maybe she would look to get me to say something incriminating after the gas station stop?

Anyone else see anything Thursday night?

Any feedback would be most welcome.

FireBalls420
07-06-18, 12:08
Any feedback would be most welcome.Learned from this forum itself is Tursday and Thursday are high action days and must be avoided.

It is called T&T. Rarely you will see girls walking on the loop in these days.

Glad you came out of it safely.

Scooper32
07-06-18, 12:52

I took a ride, went along the loop, saw two cruisers around a car. Looked like they were arresting a guy. I don't know if it was SW related. So I decided to head a few blocks away. I was turning off of Main and I saw a pretty young girl in a flower print one piece, not very tight fitting. She didn't look the part, but she was alone in an area that would indicate she's looking for a ride. So I pull over. She gets in and says her name is Rose. Very pretty Latina, probably in her late 20's. She asks me if I'm a cop three or four times. Then 2 cruisers pass us. She tells me she's scared to death of cops (odd way to put it, I think). She says we need to get out of this area, so I drive. I tell her to tell me where to go. She directs me in a circle, asking me again if I'm a cop and asks me what I want. I say I'm up for whatever. She says full service is $$. I'm thinking, that's a lot for this situation. I say that I don't have that much (I did). She says she can do. 8. I think that's a big drop. I say I only have. 2. She says OK. This would make sense if she was desperate or an addict, but she wasn't. She was bright and very lucid. So the whole thing is not adding up. She tells me to turn into the gas station off Main, maybe 200 yards from where I first picked her up so she can get a few things and asks me for the. 2. I give it, and have second thoughts about doing so right away. She says she'll be right back and walks into the gas station.

Soon, a couple of cops go in. Then 3 or 4 other people. Then more cops. All the other customers leave, but Rose and the cops are still in. So, I take a look through the window. Rose is nowhere to be found in a very small store. I assume she's in the bathroom. 6 different cops are milling around, not buying anything or looking to buy anything. There's a Dunkin Donuts stand in the gas station, but it's closed. I look behind me, and there are 3 cruisers parked, all facing out, ready to ride. The whole thing looks like they're ready to nab somebody, the only prospects being me and Rose, and Rose has been in the bathroom for an unreasonably long time at this point. I start wondering why she tells me to drive far away from the area where we saw police and then directs me to a gas station in the middle of that same area. So, if someone's getting nabbed, it's me.

So, I get back in my car and drive out of town. If she's a cop, they certainly have my plates, so I'll need to stay away for awhile. Luckily, being a law abiding citizen, I did nothing illegal, even though Rose seemed to be trying to get me to agree to illegal activity. I didn't even agree on any service. I only said I had. 2 on me, and gave it to her for some gas station supplies with no promise of anything in return.

Does this seem like cops setting a trap with Rose as the undercover bait? Would she have been in the bathroom getting audio equipment on during her extended absence?

If this is a case of an undercover cop trying to make an arrest, is she over the line by quoting me a price for full service? I guess with no audio evidence, it's irrelevant. Maybe she would look to get me to say something incriminating after the gas station stop?

Any feedback would be most welcome.I actually doubt they were after you, but I definitely would have took off in that situation too. It's better to be extra cautious in this hobby. If something doesn't feel right or I'm uncomfortable with where a girl is walking I'll decline to pick up, even if I know the girl. I've probably left a few fun times on the table but getting caught would be a nightmare for any of us.

MrHappyPants
07-06-18, 15:19

Any feedback would be most welcome.If they were after you, you wouldn't have been able to leave that gas station. I doubt that they were after you. I think you screwed up personally. I always ask if they're a cop and verify by grabbing some titties or poontang. I don't touch without saying "can I touch you? They usually in turn do the same. Your second screw up is taking her to a gas station to buy things with your money. Money she did nothing for (yet). Your third screw up is allowing her to tell you where to go. You're looking to get set up like that. She can easily have gotten you robbed by taking you to a spot where her law abiding friends were waiting.

You're in an area known for prostitution, you pick up a stranger on the street (you don't know her real name to verify friendship), you gave her money after discussing pricing for sexual favors. The case against you doesn't look good no matter how you look at it.

Just some things for you to think about, not trying to see one of us get locked up. You can lose your family, your job, you have this BS on your record now. Etc. Just be more careful.

BlueFox141
07-06-18, 21:49
If they were after you, you wouldn't have been able to leave that gas station. I doubt that they were after you. I think you screwed up personally. I always ask if they're a cop and verify by grabbing some titties or poontang. I don't touch without saying "can I touch you? They usually in turn do the same. Your second screw up is taking her to a gas station to buy things with your money. Money she did nothing for (yet). Your third screw up is allowing her to tell you where to go. You're looking to get set up like that. She can easily have gotten you robbed by taking you to a spot where her law abiding friends were waiting..Yes, however the grabbing is not necessarily a sure test, just like asking if they're a cop isn't. I never let a girl tell me where to go, especially a store or parking lot before we've done anything. I almost never hand over money without action (I say almost because sometimes I have, depending on circumstances) - sometimes I've gotten burnt. You need to control your environment.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

JonMels
07-06-18, 22:10
Yes, however the grabbing is not necessarily a sure test, just like asking if they're a cop isn't. I never let a girl tell me where to go, especially a store or parking lot before we've done anything. I almost never hand over money without action (I say almost because sometimes I have, depending on circumstances) - sometimes I've gotten burnt. You need to control your environment.

Be careful out there.

Blue.Thanks for the insight. When in an unfamiliar town, how do you know where to go with a girl? Do you scope out areas beforehand?

BlueFox141
07-06-18, 22:12
So earlier this week I was heading to my office (just off the Green) around 11:00 and thought I'd check the loop beforehand. Eventually I know I'll run into Nina, and I did. She wanted to go somewhere right away, and I told her I couldn't. We set up a time for that night that I'd pick her up outside her house. She asked for some money, and many times I give her a Lincoln or a little more. However, I've done that a couple times in the past month and we've set up meets and she hasn't shown. She was out of it, and needed some for her "medicine" It used to be rare that we didn't get together, but this makes three times in a row she wasn't there. I was hoping she would this time because she was very lucid and like her old self. Promised she was going to let me into her apartment again. The other times I've been there she was not in great shape and rushed things. Probably just as well as I'm not to sure about her boyfriend. It's better to be safe. Geeze, I miss the old Nina! Right, Vegas? Playboy?

Be careful out there.

Blue.

DoinItforYears
07-06-18, 22:54
So earlier this week I was heading to my office (just off the Green) around 11:00 and thought I'd check the loop beforehand. Eventually I know I'll run into Nina, and I did. She wanted to go somewhere right away, and I told her I couldn't. We set up a time for that night that I'd pick her up outside her house. She asked for some money, and many times I give her a Lincoln or a little more. However, I've done that a couple times in the past month and we've set up meets and she hasn't shown. She was out of it, and needed some for her "medicine" It used to be rare that we didn't get together, but this makes three times in a row she wasn't there. I was hoping she would this time because she was very lucid and like her old self. Promised she was going to let me into her apartment again. The other times I've been there she was not in great shape and rushed things. Probably just as well as I'm not to sure about her boyfriend. It's better to be safe. Geeze, I miss the old Nina! Right, Vegas? Playboy?

Be careful out there.

Blue.Yes Blue, I miss the old Nina but I have only known her for 5 years. I saw her right after her birthday and just gave her money for her birthday. Since I didn't have her new phone number she wrote mine down and was going to call me later that afternoon so we could set something up for that night. Of course, no call so I must assume she got smoked on the money I gave her and the evening was just a faded memory. I used to think she was a cut above the others and for a while, I was hoping she would get off the streets and start a new life somewhere. Now with all the other stories, I would not trust her with my firstborn. To JonMels I would offer that the girl intended to beat you out of whatever you gave her and took you to a place where the cops hang out which would preclude your coming in to the store to search for her and possibly cause a scene. I cannot speak for anyone else but in my many years of mongering I have been beat out of plenty.

BlueFox141
07-07-18, 01:14
Thanks for the insight. When in an unfamiliar town, how do you know where to go with a girl? Do you scope out areas beforehand?I have a unique situation in that I just park behind my office in the spot that I usually park in during the day. My car there is not unusual. I'll leave that advice up to others. Myself, I'd scope out a spot during the day and then try it solo at night a few times. How about it, seniors, what's your routine? I've only tried in another town twice before and let the girl tell me her spot. Once in Florida that it fell into my lap and I could have been in trouble. The other time was in New Britain and I read the reviews and got an idea of who was out there. The girl I picked up had been reviewed a lot before and was very trusted. Just remember.

Be careful out there!

Blue.

BlueFox141
07-07-18, 01:23
Learned from this forum itself is Tursday and Thursday are high action days and must be avoided.

It is called T&T. Rarely you will see girls walking on the loop in these days.

Glad you came out of it safely.It's true that there a lot of stings on Thursdays. I'm in town a lot on Thursdays, and believe me, there are girls out there! It is far from dead.

Blue.

Playboy17
07-07-18, 12:31
Yes Blue, I miss the old Nina but I have only known her for 5 years. I saw her right after her birthday and just gave her money for her birthday. Since I didn't have her new phone number she wrote mine down and was going to call me later that afternoon so we could set something up for that night. Of course, no call so I must assume she got smoked on the money I gave her and the evening was just a faded memory. I used to think she was a cut above the others and for a while, I was hoping she would get off the streets and start a new life somewhere. Now with all the other stories, I would not trust her with my firstborn. To JonMels I would offer that the girl intended to beat you out of whatever you gave her and took you to a place where the cops hang out which would preclude your coming in to the store to search for her and possibly cause a scene. I cannot speak for anyone else but in my many years of mongering I have been beat out of plenty.Hey guys I saw her this week she actually was sitting in a parked car saw me and followed me for like 2 miles, Finally I stopped because honestly she's not the same girl she used to be, she was a mess needed her fix, gave her a few bucks and passed! Old Nina was a good time, I've known her at least 10 years, have seen her a little wasted but now it's bad. What a shame! Blue I know you miss her old self too! Playboy.

Tommy13
07-07-18, 15:22
I know Tuesdays and Thursdays are best avoided but I had to have me some because, after all, I am a depraved addict and like the danger.

Saw loads of LEO crusising around just before midnight, but soon after they seemed to be occupied elsewhere and just like that the girls appeared.

I saw Barbie bopping around in a mini dress looking all sorts of high. I know some guys like her but I'm not a fan for a variety of reasons. Trolled around some more when I saw that tall HSW someone called Vanessa and wanted to grab her up but one of you equally debauched mongers snatched her up right before my eyes. But that was when a petite HSW appeared. She was wearing a pink tanktop and tiny jean shorts with long hair. She said her name was Nikki. Not sure if she has been reported on before, this was my first time with her. We agree for. 4 for half and half and she was a good time. I'd grab her up again.

Still going to gun for that tall thin HSW.

Also I've been looking for Erica again. I've had her before and have been hoping to find her again. She suits my tastes perfectly.

BellBottomBlue
07-07-18, 18:17
It's true that there a lot of stings on Thursdays. I'm in town a lot on Thursdays, and believe me, there are girls out there! It is far from dead.

Blue.I believe they don't want to hold them over the weekend so not done on Fridays. But I could be wrong.

JonMels
07-07-18, 21:00
To JonMels I would offer that the girl intended to beat you out of whatever you gave her and took you to a place where the cops hang out which would preclude your coming in to the store to search for her and possibly cause a scene. I cannot speak for anyone else but in my many years of mongering I have been beat out of plenty.I can see that as a possibility. It was only .2, so I wrote it off as soon as I gave it to her. Lesson learned, though. Thanks.

Thotinspector
07-08-18, 03:32
If they were after you, you wouldn't have been able to leave that gas station. I doubt that they were after you. I think you screwed up personally. I always ask if they're a cop and verify by grabbing some titties or poontang. I don't touch without saying "can I touch you? They usually in turn do the same. Your second screw up is taking her to a gas station to buy things with your money. Money she did nothing for (yet). Your third screw up is allowing her to tell you where to go. You're looking to get set up like that. She can easily have gotten you robbed by taking you to a spot where her law abiding friends were waiting.

You're in an area known for prostitution, you pick up a stranger on the street (you don't know her real name to verify friendship), you gave her money after discussing pricing for sexual favors. The case against you doesn't look good no matter how you look at it.

Just some things for you to think about, not trying to see one of us get locked up. You can lose your family, your job, you have this BS on your record now. Etc. Just be more careful.Nice break down 3 strikes right there. He got lucky and she got Luckier free $$.