PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Steveon
01-08-15, 11:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

JakeBass
01-08-15, 17:16
Not going to get involved with the drama here today but I did want to share a report. Picked up a thick BSW yesterday on the loop. Have not been with a black girl in a long time. Super big titties and enthusiastic BBJ for 25. I would repeat.

Steveon
01-08-15, 17:24
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Admin2
01-09-15, 03:19
This is what it looks like when Dad has to stop the car. A thought for the future. When somebody starts something like he did, just report the post. It saves us all so much time.

A2

Bad Dawg
01-09-15, 05:00
This is what it looks like when Dad has to stop the car. A thought for the future. When somebody starts something like he did, just report the post. It saves us all so much time.

A2Thanks, for stopping the nit-picking, negative, and non-productive posts that don't in any way help with the mission of this site, of finding and enjoying girls!

BlueFox141
01-10-15, 00:51
Finally connected again with Jessica tonight. HSW, 21, A's with pointy nips, nice ass. Texted her and she was available. Picked her up at where she was staying- off the loop, little chance of LEO interuptus. Went to my spot. She is very anxious to please. Very accomadating. Allows full access. She has a truly God given talent- BBBJCIMTC spits. Gave her a ride back to her place. She's a nice girl. She got out of the car and almost left her water bottle. I called her back and gave it to her.

Mighty Spearsman
01-10-15, 12:12
Re: SoniaBestGirl

"Classified Advertisement section" ?

Where is this? Can't seem to find it here.I assume you've noticed the big ugly yellow-shaded box that has appeared at the top of this page and every other page of USA Sex Guide for the last 2 months or so, with the current heading "Final Notice to Advertisers".

Hint: read the first sentence, and the answer to your question will be revealed.

Tiger 37
01-12-15, 01:42

A2That quote instantly reminded me when I had to stop the car a few times and yell at my kids. Awesome.

Tiger.

Bell Bottom
01-12-15, 20:33

This all reminded me of Calvin and Hobbes.

That quote instantly reminded me when I had to stop the car a few times and yell at my kids. Awesome.

Tiger.

JakeBass
01-13-15, 17:19
I took a spin around the loop today. Not much out there. I did see Emily. Wow, she went downhill fast. Too bad, shecould really suck a dick back in the day.

Soxfan04
01-13-15, 20:40
I took a spin around the loop today. Not much out there. I did see Emily. Wow, she went downhill fast. Too bad, shecould really suck a dick back in the day.So, I take it that she looks nothing at all like her days at Pleasant Moment's in Bridgeport?

BlueFox141
01-14-15, 00:14
I took a spin around the loop today. Not much out there. I did see Emily. Wow, she went downhill fast. Too bad, she could really suck a dick back in the day.Word was she was in a program. Guess she is out. She was always an ATF for me. Hope she gained some weight Her tits were down to nothing. Is she back at the corner house?

JakeBass
01-14-15, 06:59
I found "L" on Grove last night. A 6 in the looks department. She bragged about het BJ skills and did not disapoint. Very enthusiastic. I would repeat.

When In Vegas
01-14-15, 17:26
Bluefox check your PMs.

Word was she was in a program. Guess she is out. She was always an ATF for me. Hope she gained some weight Her tits were down to nothing. Is she back at the corner house?

JakeBass
01-19-15, 16:01
Shortage of girls on the loop lately but did manage to stumble into L. The same enthusiastic BBBJ for. 3.

JakeBass
01-19-15, 16:03
Word was she was in a program. Guess she is out. She was always an ATF for me. Hope she gained some weight Her tits were down to nothing. Is she back at the corner house?I have no idea where she is staying. I saw her from but distance and kept on going. Shame.

DoinItforYears
01-20-15, 22:31
Saw this attractive BSW yesterday with a nice big booty on Hillside and fantasized about her all night. Had to search for today and found. Scooped on Grove went to notel ffor half / half 60. No DATY allowed and BBBJ ok but not turned on enough to finish. So let her do HJ. Pleasant but the off limits stuff (No GFE either) would negate me seeing her again.

ILoveThatPoo
01-31-15, 09:26
Thank you LE for removing them from the streets. Only Lalya shall be missed and even with her I haven't spewed on her chin in several years. Read the Republician sorry I'm not Tec savy enough to post a link.

Poo.

Big Dog9
01-31-15, 10:34
Thank you LE for removing them from the streets. Only Lalya shall be missed and even with her I haven't spewed on her chin in several years. Read the Republician sorry I'm not Tec savy enough to post a link.

Poo.http://www.rep-am.com/news/local/858886.txt

RLush472
02-08-15, 19:17
Found WSW on the loop going by the name of Ashley, great skills, best BBBJCIM I've had in awhile she is short somewhat thick, blonde hair, with huge bug eyes, probably mid twenties, if you get the chance don't pass her by.

BlueFox141
02-11-15, 00:39

Poo.I'll miss El (Elena). I picked her up twice in the past few months and she surprised me with e change of attitude. She did a good BBBJCIM (something she never used to do). Diddn't argue price, and allowed more roaming than she ever did before. She didn't have a phone so I couldn't get digits, but I would call her if I had.

BlueFox141
02-11-15, 00:45
Met this one about 2 weeks ago. Didn't have a chance to post it then forgot that I hadn't. Nina- HSW, 31 (looks younger) 5'4" average build, A's, curly dark hair, great BBBJ. Don't think she's a druggie. Says she doesn't go out much. Definitely would do it again.

ILoveThatPoo
02-11-15, 06:51
Met this one about 2 weeks ago. Didn't have a chance to post it then forgot that I hadn't. Nina- HSW, 31 (looks younger) 5'4" average build, A's, curly dark hair, great BBBJ. Don't think she's a druggie. Says she doesn't go out much. Definitely would do it again.Ex-stripper current IV drug user very friendly great personality ok lay. She will occasionally call you if she has your number. This is a problem if your having dinner with the family. Why are you waiting two weeks to report? Two weeks in SW time is like 6 years. !

Best head top 5 is currently Sonia. Dam that girl can work a cock! BBBJ with spit. Ahhh Heaven. They will do a double if asked nicely.

Poo.

RLush472
02-11-15, 07:39
Ex-stripper current IV drug user very friendly great personality ok lay. She will occasionally call you if she has your number. This is a problem if your having dinner with the family. Why are you waiting two weeks to report? Two weeks in SW time is like 6 years. !

Best head top 5 is currently Sonia. Dam that girl can work a cock! BBBJ with spit. Ahhh Heaven. They will do a double if asked nicely.

Poo.Which one is Sonia?

BlueFox141
02-12-15, 01:51
Ex-stripper current IV drug user very friendly great personality ok lay. She will occasionally call you if she has your number. This is a problem if your having dinner with the family. Why are you waiting two weeks to report? Two weeks in SW time is like 6 years. !

Poo.Yes, Poo, I apologize. I haven't been on much and like I said, for some reason I thought I had. After I logged in, I realized I had not. My bad. She was good, though.

BlueFox141
02-12-15, 02:12
Found WSW on the loop going by the name of Ashley, great skills, best BBBJCIM I've had in awhile she is short somewhat thick, blonde hair, with huge bug eyes, probably mid twenties, if you get the chance don't pass her by.I picked her up tonight. Very disappointed. Gave her a price, told her I wanted to CIM and touch as much as I wanted. She agreed except "No butt hole". The whole time she kept squirming and stopping. I barely got to touch anything. It got so bad stopped her without getting off. The problem was she was so high she couldn't sit still. I was giving her a ride back and told her that she did a lousy job and she acknowledged that and told me she was too high. Promised to make it up to me if I picked her up again. Don't know if that will happen.

When In Vegas
02-12-15, 11:17
Thanks to Bluefox141 I met Nina this week. She is as described and I have to say I enjoyed my time with her. We all know when you're hungry just about all food tastes better. If I was getting action more often I might be a bit more critical but with that said I would definitely see her again. We were planning on FS car date but I enjoyed her BJ so much I let her finish me off while I played with her big nipples and wet giner. The girl physically is ok: skinny, tits on the smaller / droopier side, ok face, beautiful hair. What set her apart for me was her personality. The more she talked the prettier she got and the more I wanted to do her (I like that in a girl).

She is a little skittish about where to park. She didn't like my nice secluded spot and her idea of a good spot definitely didn't match mine. We ended up doing a lot more driving than I wanted but I didn't mind much after she unziped me and played with my balls while I was driving. At red lights I would reach over grab a tit.

Later,

Vegas.

P.S. When did we stop using the General Reports section.

BlueFox141
02-21-15, 22:42
Hit the loop last night and picked up a WSW who calls herself Crystal. BBW (don't usually go for that but there wasn't much out there and she had a great smile). She says she's 50 (doesn't look it) and that she's been out here off and on for 7+ years (I've never seen her before). Curly brown shoulder length hair and very nice firm the's. She gave a very did enthusiastic BBBJCIM. She allowed all the roaming I wanted and did a nice job of moaning like she was enjoying it. I would def pick her up again. She's a sweetheart. Just lost her phone so no digits.

BF.

BlueFox141
02-21-15, 22:51
I picked her up tonight. Very disappointed. Gave her a price, told her I wanted to CIM and touch as much as I wanted. She agreed except "No butt hole". The whole time she kept squirming and stopping. I barely got to touch anything. It got so bad stopped her without getting off. The problem was she was so high she couldn't sit still. I was giving her a ride back and told her that she did a lousy job and she acknowledged that and told me she was too high. Promised to make it up to me if I picked her up again. Don't know if that will happen.Had to go into work to pick up some things and I decided to just cruise down Hillside & Pine to see if anyone was out there at 1:30. Right at the intersection, in the middle of the road was Ashley walking in circles with a crazed look on her face- higher than a kite. She seems to be going downhill fast. I've heard some good reviews about her. I wish I could have picked her up when she wasn't so far gone.

BF.

RLush472
02-23-15, 06:46
Had to go into work to pick up some things and I decided to just cruise down Hillside & Pine to see if anyone was out there at 1:30. Right at the intersection, in the middle of the road was Ashley walking in circles with a crazed look on her face- higher than a kite. She seems to be going downhill fast. I've heard some good reviews about her. I wish I could have picked her up when she wasn't so far gone.

BF.I picked her up last night again, I guess I grabbed her before the night of partying begin, great BBBJCIM w /SW.

BlueFox141
02-23-15, 23:28
I picked her up last night again, I guess I grabbed her before the night of partying begin, great BBBJCIM w /SW.I guess my timing "sucks". I'll watch for her and see what shape she is in.

Bbctrev
02-24-15, 10:12
Was out in the waterbury area last night area after a night of drinking the tempature out was like -5 degrees decided to drive the loop before heading home not expecting anyone to be out and came across Sonia aka Flaca not sure if it is the same girl that has been talked about. Young early twenties hispanic girl very attractive imo and very skinny she's a very nice pleasant girl I asked for FS and lowballed her on a price instead of getting an attitude she agreed but asked for a tip if she did a good job. Drove to a secluded spot she peeled off the pants she had on and bent over the front seat to give a nice wet BBBJ her technique made it feel her mouth and tongue was gliding up and down my cock the view of her ass in the reflection on my window was very nice too. I'm a tall guy and was sceptical of doing FS in the front seat but she made it work needless to say she earned her tip. Dropped her off and made sure to get her digits will be calling her up in the near future for sure.

When In Vegas
02-27-15, 12:49
There have been a few gems in Waterbury over the years: Dianna in her prime, GND, Lady M and while Nina has not quite reached their stature, I think she has the potential to. The girl continues to impress me with her great attitude, drama free service and just overall sweet personality. Had another car date and this time took advantage of my handy reclining seats for some FS. I enjoyed her tight little you know what. She is very versatile and somehow seemed to hover over the seat allowing her to push up while I pushed down. We started with a nice slow BJ to get me hard while I explored her ass and pussy. She got undressed and I pounded best I could with my whisky dick until I popped a nice load.

Rumor has it that someone told her about the site. No big deal, just thought I would let everyone know in case you want to watch what you report about her.

Later,

Vegas.

BlueFox141
02-27-15, 14:16
Rumor has it that someone told her about the site. No big deal, just thought I would let everyone know in case you want to watch what you report about her.

Later,

Vegas.That is distressing. I have only given her # out to 2 Senior members. I asked her if I could give her number to the two, but have not mentioned where I know them. What did she say Vegas?

BF.

Bbctrev
02-27-15, 21:48
Picked up Jenn wsh off the loop the other night young looking short spinner. Drove to a spot agreed on FS, got in the back seat she gave a brief BBBJ just to get me up then slowly road me reverse cowgirl till her knees couldn't take it she's very petite and flexable she curled up in the corner of the seat and I finished doggy dropped her off gave me a number to a phone out of service I would definately look for her again.

Sharkman67
02-28-15, 19:42
There have been a few gems in Waterbury over the years: Dianna in her prime, GND, Lady M Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Those were some fine gals. I was just thinking of Lady M a couple of weeks ago. Good times. May have to try this Nina before other screw it up.

S.

When In Vegas
03-09-15, 19:58
Best answer I have heard in a long time.

Do you give a good massage?

"It's ok, not like I'm a professional or anything, but my blow jobs are professionally certified".

Ok, I'll take the blow job.

LOL.

JakeBass
03-09-15, 20:28

"It's ok, not like I'm a professional or anything, but my blow jobs are professionally certified".

LOL.Funniest thing I have heard in a long Tomé.

Swm11
03-10-15, 12:27

T

LOL.Which begs the question. .

Where did you hear that line?

When In Vegas
03-11-15, 14:43
Little Nina.

Which begs the question. .

Where did you hear that line?

When In Vegas
03-27-15, 14:53
Good news. North end was crawling with SWs mid week around 10:30. I saw 1 getting into a car and another 4 all on Hilliside. I was going to turn around on Prospect but I spotted two more down the hill. One looked cute from the back. Wouldn't you know it it's little GFE Nina. What are the odds. She greets me with a nice warm wet kiss and we head out of dodge. On the way, we can't keep our hands off each other. Get to our spot, make out for a bit, nice BJ to get be me hard. She asks what position I'd like, I choose doggy. What a great sight that little heart shaped booty makes. Getting a woddy just thinking about it. I slid in and before I knew it were fucking like jack rabbits with her pushing into me with every stroke. A little more gentle kissing to wind down and I left town a happy camper.

YMMV with the GFE experience but she is right up there with the best in not making you feel like just another john.

Later.

Vegas.

NhDrillMstr
04-02-15, 12:01
I've noticed a few SW in same area as weather has gotten warmer. Seems very hard to discretely pickup in the loop. I've gotten the look, have seen 2 black SW's past 2 days roaming early evenings.

Good news. North end was crawling with SWs mid week around 10:30. I saw 1 getting into a car and another 4 all on Hilliside. I was going to turn around on Prospect but I spotted two more down the hill. One looked cute from the back. Wouldn't you know it it's little GFE Nina. What are the odds. She greets me with a nice warm wet kiss and we head out of dodge. On the way, we can't keep our hands off each other. Get to our spot, make out for a bit, nice BJ to get be me hard. She asks what position I'd like, I choose doggy. What a great sight that little heart shaped booty makes. Getting a woddy just thinking about it. I slid in and before I knew it were fucking like jack rabbits with her pushing into me with every stroke. A little more gentle kissing to wind down and I left town a happy camper.

YMMV with the GFE experience but she is right up there with the best in not making you feel like just another john.

Later.

Vegas.

BlueFox141
04-20-15, 23:11
I posted this in the wrong place.

Rumor has it Emily / Callie is back out there. She got out of jail a couple months ago, but was laying low. Supposedly she's gained quite a bit of weight. Last time I saw her, she was a skeleton. She was an ATF of mine. Has anyone seen her?

Scooper32
04-25-15, 13:12
I saw a new girl on the loop (this was a couple weeks ago) that I've never seen before. Tall thin blonde WSW looked about 18-19, says she was 19. I thought she was TGTBT until I got a close up of her, her face was all jacked up like a drug user. Still she gave me a great BBBJ and allowed some groping. WTBY has been very hit or miss lately. I use to pick up Emily or Sonia all the time but I don't see them out there that much lately.

Lovethatfrench
05-09-15, 08:04
I posted this in the wrong place.

Rumor has it Emily / Callie is back out there. She got out of jail a couple months ago, but was laying low. Supposedly she's gained quite a bit of weight. Last time I saw her, she was a skeleton. She was an ATF of mine. Has anyone seen her?Ill have to look. Last few times I saw her strolling I passed by. Was afraid I'd get poked by the bones.

BlueFox141
05-21-15, 07:50
I haven't been around in a while, but went out last night before 10:00. Up at the top of the loop I passed Amanda, a pretty 27 yo WSW 5'7' ish, thin, dark mid-length hair. I turned around & picked her up. Haven't seen her before. Says she is a waitress and just comes out when she needs money. A very good BBBJCIM w / swallow. I would repeat.

BigMoonDog813
05-21-15, 16:08
I haven't been around in a while, but went out last night before 10:00. Up at the top of the loop I passed Amanda, a pretty 27 yo WSW 5'7' ish, thin, dark mid-length hair. I turned around & picked her up. Haven't seen her before. Says she is a waitress and just comes out when she needs money. A very good BBBJCIM w / swallow. I would repeat.I know I'm a newbie but I had a few encounters with her when I was a cab driver. Very nice girl. Hope I run into her sometime on my scurries around the loop.

BlueFox141
05-25-15, 16:56
Hit the loop last night. Picked up a new girl (said it was her first day out) 34, shoulder length blonde hair, nice body, nice perky Bees, would allow roaming but was corked. BBBJCIM w / swallow & a smile. Will def repeat.

Blue.

ILoveThatPoo
05-26-15, 07:23
Seems to have a new crop of "Dirty Girls". I was fortunate enough to spend a bit of time with one of Waterbury's new Angels.

Blond 5"6" or so tall, nicely shaped and very cute said she was 26 but looked younger with striking cheek bones and full lips. Very nice personality she dirty talked and rubbed my cock all the way to my favorite spot. Extreemely excellent oral skills and she did to me exactly what she told me she would do on the way there. Nice deep throat no gagging took my spurt and swallowed without spilling a drop. This girl is a definate repeat. Like always with these women she has a phone but struggles to put time on it.

Look for her around the loop. I definately will be.

Poo.

BlueFox141
05-26-15, 17:39
Seems to have a new crop of "Dirty Girls". I was fortunate enough to spend a bit of time with one of Waterbury's new Angels.

Blond 5"6" or so tall, nicely shaped and very cute said she was 26 but looked younger with striking cheek bones and full lips. Very nice personality she dirty talked and rubbed my cock all the way to my favorite spot. Extreemely excellent oral skills and she did to me exactly what she told me she would do on the way there. Nice deep throat no gagging took my spurt and swallowed without spilling a drop. This girl is a definate repeat. Like always with these women she has a phone but struggles to put time on it.

Look for her around the loop. I definately will be.

Poo.Poo,

Did you get a name? Sounds like Tracie that I picked up Sunday night. She told me she was 34, but didn't look it at all.

Blue.

RLush472
05-27-15, 05:46
Passed through the loop on my way to work, counted 9 girls out on the stroll, one was a really hot blonde in all pink, looked mid twenties, I didn't have time to stop or I would of definitely scooped her up.

Lovethatfrench
05-28-15, 07:59
Tried the loop for the first time in months. Saw Crazy Crystal. Not as good as she used to be but for. 3 it got the job done. Have digits for trade / friends.

Went to grab some smokes ran into an old UTR. Within 10 minutes she was bobbing away in my car.

Decided I needed a drink. Bar was empty except for a 40 something hottie with big fake ones. Sat a few chairs away. Chatted a bit. Went outside for a smoke. She followed and asked if I'd like to fuck her face. Went to her car and gave a great one. Glad I had already partaked twice cause I'm a minute man normally. After about 10 minutes she said she was getting tired. What would it take? Told her. Followed her to her place and pretended I was Rocco taking a youngin to Greece. Seemed to work. LOL.

Went home very satisfied and very sore.

BlueFox141
05-31-15, 14:18
Hit the loop Friday night about 10:00. It was dead. Found out later there was a sting Thursday. Finally stopped for a BBW that had finally come out. Sarah mid 30's DDs & lots of tats. She gave decent BBBJ. BBW aren't usually my thing, but if it's yours, give her a try. Said she had a phone but no minutes (don't they all).

Ambrose
05-31-15, 20:30
Met her a couple of days ago for a quick BJ. Nice girl probably mid 20's, she seemed a little high, I didn't notice right away otherwise I would have passed. She was still pleasant so not a bad experience. If I catch her at a better time I'll try FS with that cute little body. She is a member of the IBTC, love it.

BlueFox141
06-01-15, 15:40
I was in the neighborhood last night and decided to check out the loop to see if it was as dead as Friday night. It was pretty dead. Drove around for a while and was thinking of packing it in when I saw a girl near the top of pine. I turned onto Hillside to turn around when there was a WSW spinner. I gave her a look and pulled over. She looked very familiar. It was Lauren. Haven't seen her for years- probably 5. Stopped picking her up because she was always so high that she would be talking to herself in the middle of the street. She's 20 something, maybe 5' tall. Tight body, little perky A's, nice ass. She remembered me especially when we hit my spot. Great BBBJCIM. I came a lot & she didn't stop until I told her I was done. We had agreed on. 25 with a. 05 tip if she did good. I gave her. 10 tip. I will repeat if I see her again. Problem is, given her history, she's liable to go downhill fast.

Blue.

When In Vegas
06-02-15, 10:22
WoW that is one heck of a night LtF. With that kind of luck you better be playing Lotto every week.

Tried the loop for the first time in months. Saw Crazy Crystal. Not as good as she used to be but for. 3 it got the job done. Have digits for trade / friends.

Went to grab some smokes ran into an old UTR. Within 10 minutes she was bobbing away in my car.

Decided I needed a drink. Bar was empty except for a 40 something hottie with big fake ones. Sat a few chairs away. Chatted a bit. Went outside for a smoke. She followed and asked if I'd like to fuck her face. Went to her car and gave a great one. Glad I had already partaked twice cause I'm a minute man normally. After about 10 minutes she said she was getting tired. What would it take? Told her. Followed her to her place and pretended I was Rocco taking a youngin to Greece. Seemed to work. LOL.

Went home very satisfied and very sore.

When In Vegas
06-03-15, 14:28
Must be a diff Nina. The one I'm seeing said I was the only one doing her (JK). Nina is definitely hassle free and you're right, that tight little body is fun.

Met her a couple of days ago for a quick BJ. Nice girl probably mid 20's, she seemed a little high, I didn't notice right away otherwise I would have passed. She was still pleasant so not a bad experience. If I catch her at a better time I'll try FS with that cute little body. She is a member of the IBTC, love it.

Lovethatfrench
06-03-15, 23:08

Went home very satisfied and very sore.Couple of guys have asked what bar she was in. Won't do any good if I told ya. She's a divorced MILF who every once in awhile goes to a bar and finds a new toy. Once she's bored or if they get attached she finds a new place to go to. I was lucky the place was empty because normally I'm older than she wants. Likes them young.

Enjoying that she's not bored with me yet and there werent any bucks in the place that night.

When In Vegas
06-05-15, 13:47
After reading Ambrose's report I called and hooked up with Nina. We went to our favorite spot and just made out for a good 10-15 minutes. It was so erotic I got a raging hard on just from the kissing and necking. She slowly inched her way down and started a nice long wet BJ, looking up longingly as she licked my balls and along the shaft of my dick. She changed speeds, went deep when she needed to. There was no 'are you almost ready' or any hint that she wanted to move things along. She got me to the point I was ready to pop but I wanted to feel that tiny body under me. I got some lubricant and started warming her up with my fingers while she continued to suck and stroke my dick. She helped me with the condom, laid down, grabbed my dick and slowly inserted it inside herself. Maybe her moans of pleasure were fake but they seemed real to me and the more she got excited the faster and deeper I went. I had wanted to do a few positions but the intensity reached a fever pitch and I just went with it and blew a nice load. A few gentle kisses while my dick was still inside her and then we cleaned up and hit the road.

I have been seeing Nina pretty regularly since BlueFox turned me on to her so we have gotten pretty comfortable with each other. As a result YMMV.

Number available for trusted fellow mongers.

Later Vegas.

When In Vegas
06-11-15, 11:16
Been getting into the habit of checking the car the morning after doing the deed to make sure no evidence was left behind (hair etc). Checked this morning and found a used condom below the back seat. I am so fuc. In lucky as my wife decided to use the car about 30 minutes later.

I'm usually pretty careful about where the condom wrapper, condom and used tissues go but last night the routine changed just enough. I took the condom off before I finished so I could shoot my load on Nina's face. I could have sworn I took care of it but obviously not.

Be careful boys.

Later Vegas.

Scooper32
06-11-15, 13:38
Been getting into the habit of checking the car the morning after doing the deed to make sure no evidence was left behind (hair etc). Checked this morning and found a used condom below the back seat. I am so fuc. In lucky as my wife decided to use the car about 30 minutes later.

I'm usually pretty careful about where the condom wrapper, condom and used tissues go but last night the routine changed just enough. I took the condom off before I finished so I could shoot my load on Nina's face. I could have sworn I took care of it but obviously not.

Be careful boys.

Later Vegas.I just picked up L for the first time yesterday. Very good BBBJ. About 30 minutes before I had to bring my girls somewhere I find an un-opened condom inbetween the car seat and door. If my girl was early I never would have seen that. I'm definitely making it a point to pull over and check my car very thoroughly before I come home. A month ago I found a crack pipe in the back seat, imagine trying to tell the cops "ughhh I've never seen that before" I've had about 3 girls drop their phones in my car too.

ILoveThatPoo
06-12-15, 05:43
It's like the old days out there again, yesterday alone there were 10 out working the loop! Four of them were definitely worth stopping for.

Look for Christina with the high heels. I love it when a hooker dresses the part. It's so dam refreshing to see some new faces. I will be making new friends soon and reporting. In the mean time I can't believe it's so dead with the reports. Sonia and Nina are still hot but there's new talent out there to try.

Poo.

When In Vegas
06-12-15, 12:03
That would have been a huge issue Scooper. Lucky! Part of the problem is it's too damm dark to do a thorough check before you get home. Man when I saw that used condom just sitting there in plain sight my stomach did a 360. Would have been strike 3 for me. Ugh.

I just picked up L for the first time yesterday. Very good BBBJ. About 30 minutes before I had to bring my girls somewhere I find an un-opened condom inbetween the car seat and door. If my girl was early I never would have seen that. I'm definitely making it a point to pull over and check my car very thoroughly before I come home. A month ago I found a crack pipe in the back seat, imagine trying to tell the cops "ughhh I've never seen that before" I've had about 3 girls drop their phones in my car too.

When In Vegas
06-12-15, 12:05
I need to either retire or move to Waterbury so I can get there more than once a week. Glad to hear there are other options out there Poo.

It's like the old days out there again, yesterday alone there were 10 out working the loop! Four of them were definitely worth stopping for.

Look for Christina with the high heels. I love it when a hooker dresses the part. It's so dam refreshing to see some new faces. I will be making new friends soon and reporting. In the mean time I can't believe it's so dead with the reports. Sonia and Nina are still hot but there's new talent out there to try.

Poo.

BlueFox141
06-12-15, 14:26
I need to either retire or move to Waterbury so I can get there more than once a week. Glad to hear there are other options out there Poo.Gee, I haven't been out in two weeks. I might need to take a look.

Blue.

RegalFreeman
06-15-15, 12:53
Mongered last week and I came down with something. Practiced safely as always still not enough. I think I'm done for good this time. You guys be careful they call it the dirty water for a reason. Last one I saw was Angela FYI.

BlueFox141
06-15-15, 16:11
I was interested in checking out all these new girls on the loop so I stopped by Friday night. Drove around for a while before I saw anyone. WSW light hair, red / pink shorts 5'7"ish, nice bod. Have never seen her before so I circled around. When I got there she had been scooped up. Drove for a while longer and saw a couple I had no interest in. Then I saw Gigi. I've picked her up before, years ago. HSW 5'5", spinner. A's, nice ass. She's 48, but you would never believe it. Went to my spot. Agreed to. 25 BBBJCIM. She did a very nice job. I was having some problems, but she didn't stop, didn't complain. Allowed full roaming- even moaned when I fingered her as if she was getting off. She was very happy when she got the job done (as was I). Gave her a. 10 tip and she was even happier. I usually prefer much younger, but I'd use her again.

Blue.

When In Vegas
06-16-15, 10:25
That sucks Bro. Can you expand on 'what practiced safely' means. I am assuming you mean, bare back for BJ and covered for FS?

Mongered last week and I came down with something. Practiced safely as always still not enough. I think I'm done for good this time. You guys be careful they call it the dirty water for a reason. Last one I saw was Angela FYI.

ILoveThatPoo
06-19-15, 06:05
Someone tell me they scooped the new girl in the peach top and long white skirt out yesterday! Smoking hot white girl brunet hair tall and thin with nice curves. She will not last long before someone keeps her for themselves.

I missed her so if you scored and have her number Poo will owe you big!

RLush472
06-19-15, 07:11
Someone tell me they scooped the new girl in the peach top and long white skirt out yesterday! Smoking hot white girl brunet hair tall and thin with nice curves. She will not last long before someone keeps her for themselves.

I missed her so if you scored and have her number Poo will owe you big!I picked her up twice so far, the last time I picked her up she left her phone in my car, greet BBBJCIM with spit.

ILoveThatPoo
06-19-15, 17:12
The new working girls are all over. If you throw a quarter out your window your libel to hit one! Three new ones spotted today alone. I did stop for Angela looking fresh and sweet, unfortunately, I had just come from a visit with a snap advertiser so was already drained. I made it a point to her that she needs a phone my cock missed her mouth and sorry I just got laid. I hope to see her next week. Blond cute 26 ish I did a report already.

Poo.

Tiger 37
06-21-15, 21:24
The new working girls are all over. If you throw a quarter out your window your libel to hit one! Three new ones spotted today alone. I did stop for Angela looking fresh and sweet, unfortunately, I had just come from a visit with a snap advertiser so was already drained. I made it a point to her that she needs a phone my cock missed her mouth and sorry I just got laid. I hope to see her next week. Blond cute 26 ish I did a report already.

Poo.What is a snap advertiser if you don't mind me asking.

Tiger.

ILoveThatPoo
06-22-15, 05:49
What is a snap advertiser if you don't mind me asking.

Tiger.Snap advertiser is a result of my fat fingers hitting the wrong button on my phone mixed with not writing the report with my reading glasses on while sitting on the throne.

Back Page advertisers is what I meant.

Poo.

BlueFox141
06-22-15, 16:44
So, hit the loop Friday night. Only saw a few girls out. There was one I missed twice that would have liked to pick up. The rest weren't worth it. Then, up at the top of Hillside, I passed a girl that looked very familiar. It was Lexxie. She was away for a while and then in a Program. Went home with her parents for 6 or 8 months and now was back in the Bury. Late 20's. 5'7, decent body, dark curly shoulder length hair. She was happy to see someone she knew. Went to my spot & proceeded. She always gave great head. BBBJCIMW / sp. I came a lot & told her to wait. She took it all. I was very satisfied. She was really tickled when I gave her. 35. I'll repeat, becuase she has always done it for me, even when it was taking longer than either of us wanted.

Blue.

Drtybury
06-22-15, 22:16
Mongered last week and I came down with something. Practiced safely as always still not enough. I think I'm done for good this time. You guys be careful they call it the dirty water for a reason. Last one I saw was Angela FYI.We all know the dangers of the game, but please expand. I don't mean to call you out, but you have 11 posts with very little contributing content in those posts and then target one of the newer more talked about SW out there.

When In Vegas
06-24-15, 23:04
PSE Jackie is back. Got a call from her after she was MIA for months. She's a little plumper than she used to be but she has not lost her touch. Guys this girl is a pro. We went to a nice quiet spot and I start sucking on her now improved bigger tittties (B cups), before I know it she tilts my head up and starts DFK me. We go at it for a while before she whispers: I can't wait to suck your dick. I lay back and enjoyed one of the best BJs ever. I didn't ask for anything, she knew exactly what to do. Deep throat, lick the balls, stick the tongue up my ass. On and on it went. I finally asked her to assume the position and as I'm trying to stick my dick in her pussy in the dark, she says: Vegas are you trying to get into my ass? Quick thinker that I am. I said: Yes! Is that ok? Sure she says! So I proceed to stick my dick into her super tight asshole. While her ass is definitely bigger than it used to be, it was perfect for pounding. I pounded away until I blew a huge load. I'll be honest, it got a little messy so needed to take extra care to clean up but it was all worth it.

You'll want to do this one for the PSE service she provides. She gave the ok to give out her number. So if you are a trusted senior member reach out.

Later Vegas.

Tiger 37
06-24-15, 23:29
Snap advertiser is a result of my fat fingers hitting the wrong button on my phone mixed with not writing the report with my reading glasses on while sitting on the throne.

Back Page advertisers is what I meant.

Poo.That is an excellent explanation, thanks.

Tiger 37
06-24-15, 23:34
PSE Jackie is back. Got a call from her after she was MIA for months. She's a little plumper than she used to be but she has not lost her touch. Guys this girl is a pro. We went to a nice quiet spot and I start sucking on her now improved bigger tittties (B cups), before I know it she tilts my head up and starts DFK me. We go at it for a while before she whispers: I can't wait to suck your dick. I lay back and enjoyed one of the best BJs ever. I didn't ask for anything, she knew exactly what to do. Deep throat, lick the balls, stick the tongue up my ass. On and on it went. I finally asked her to assume the position and as I'm trying to stick my dick in her pussy in the dark, she says: Vegas are you trying to get into my ass? Quick thinker that I am. I said: Yes! Is that ok? Sure she says! So I proceed to stick my dick into her super tight asshole. While her ass is definitely bigger than it used to be, it was perfect for pounding. I pounded away until I blew a huge load. I'll be honest, it got a little messy so needed to take extra care to clean up but it was all worth it.

You'll want to do this one for the PSE service she provides. She gave the ok to give out her number. So if you are a trusted senior member reach out.

Later Vegas.Good report and I will take it if you don't mind, thanks.

Tiger.

Rickyb58
06-25-15, 12:18

Later Vegas.Great report Vegas. It's always nice when a girl we know re-surfaces, so to speak and is still the same (or as close as possible anyway) as she was before. Sent you a PM. Stay Safe!

ILoveThatPoo
06-26-15, 07:51
I really love it when this happens. The SW likes you and goes the extra mile. ".

"VEGAS" before I know it she tilts my head up and starts DFK me. We go at it for a while before she whispers: I can't wait to suck your dick. ".

Now when this next part happens my firtst thought is dam that feels gooooood! My second is hey I wounder who's mouth she is going to be putting her tongue into next, followed closely by "oh no she just had her tongue in my mouth whos ass has it been in already"! LOL!

"VEGAS" Deep throat, lick the balls, stick the tongue up my ass.

Now I know SW'ers arent the cleanest of ladies so when this next part goes down my yuck meter hits the red:

"Vegas" are you trying to get into my ass? Quick thinker that I am. I said: Yes! Is that ok? Sure she says! So I proceed to stick my dick into her super tight asshole.

Well, fortunately it hasn't happened to me, too yucky as Vegas said.

I love your stories Vegas. Keep them comming!

Poo.

Big Dog9
06-26-15, 10:30
I ran across Diana last night. I guess she has fallen of the wagon again, looks like she's getting skinnier, she had filled out just a bit and looked healthy, but she's losing that quickly.

But now she's got sores on her face and arms again and appeared to be walking the southern loop. I said Hi to her and we spoke for a couple minutes she claims all is going great but she was high as a kite. Sad she apparently stayed clean for a bit and is now back to the old habits.

Ace Walker
06-26-15, 12:52
I ran across Diana last night. I guess she has fallen of the wagon again, looks like she's getting skinnier, she had filled out just a bit and looked healthy, but she's losing that quickly.

But now she's got sores on her face and arms again and appeared to be walking the southern loop. I said Hi to her and we spoke for a couple minutes she claims all is going great but she was high as a kite. Sad she apparently stayed clean for a bit and is now back to the old habits.I think it was Diana but a few years back, someone reported she had MRSA. I could be wrong.

ILoveThatPoo
06-26-15, 16:29
I was driving by my fav " not working" girls house and she happened to be outside. I stopped to say hello, why haven't you called my cock misses you! Of course she lost her phone and bla bla bla.

So I invited myself and 40 in to her ratty apt that she shares. I was ushered to the back porch. I was told her roomies are nasty with visitors and would soon be home. So.

I found the best place to grab quick head is at the top of the stairs. Perfect height for her to kneel a few steps down and be face fucked. Sweet Mona took my whole cock and load swallowed and smiled. What a good girl. Very cute blond petite and sweet.

Poo.

WhenWhen
06-27-15, 00:15
I really love it when this happens. The SW likes you and goes the extra mile. ".

"VEGAS" before I know it she tilts my head up and starts DFK me. We go at it for a while before she whispers: I can't wait to suck your dick. ".

Now when this next part happens my firtst thought is dam that feels gooooood! My second is hey I wounder who's mouth she is going to be putting her tongue into next, followed closely by "oh no she just had her tongue in my mouth whos ass has it been in already"! LOL!

Now I know SW'ers arent the cleanest of ladies so when this next part goes down my yuck meter hits the red:

"Vegas" are you trying to get into my ass? Quick thinker that I am. I said: Yes! Is that ok? Sure she says! So I proceed to stick my dick into her super tight asshole.

Poo.Ok LOL? Anyway, funny as sh*t, Poo! You and Vegas' stories are very entertaining! Keep 'm coming!

When In Vegas
06-29-15, 09:58
Haha. There were two things I desperately wanted to do after the thrill wore off: 1. Take a long shower, 2: get my hands on a bottle of listerine.

Poo.

BlueFox141
06-29-15, 18:14
Coming through town Friday night, I decided to hit the loop. Drove around and did not see many out once again- I must go too early! Did find Gigi again and she was tickled that I picked her up again. She's a little taller that I estimated 5'7"ish. She really gets into it. Again, she's much older than I usually go for (48), but her skills are great- BBBJCIMSW. I'm still looking for some of these new and younger ones, but if I can't find anyone, I will go back.

Stay safe,

Blue.

BigBoy5
06-29-15, 18:28
Was out last night for about 2 hrs before I picked up El. It was around 1 am. I had been driving around for a while because of the rain. It was raining on and off. There were not many girls out. When I first got there around 11 I only saw 1 WSW on the loop. She got picked up and it started raining so I drove off and came back when the rain slowed. Still not much out there. Then 3 LSW all appeared together on Pine. They didn't look that great, so I kept driving. Came across an older looking WSW with brown curly hair but I was looking for someone younger. I saw a blonde girl on grove. She looked mid 20's. Not the prettiest of girls. Her face looked smooshed. I asked her how much and she quote me 50 for everything. I ended up passing. Eventually I found El. She's 28, brunette and very cute. She doesn't look like a SW or that she does any drugs. Very nice girl to talk to. She said she lost her job as a waitress. She grew up in Waterbury and lives with her father. So, the story goes. Anyway, I just got a BBBJ from her. It was very good but she has many rules. No cim, no licking my boys, no roaming around her pussy. I'd probably see her again as she was a very nice girl. Just hoping she's open to more.

BlueFox141
06-30-15, 11:30
Was out last night for about 2 hrs before I picked up El. It was around 1 am. I had been driving around for a while because of the rain. It was raining on and off. There were not many girls out. When I first got there around 11 I only saw 1 WSW on the loop. She got picked up and it started raining so I drove off and came back when the rain slowed. Still not much out there. Then 3 LSW all appeared together on Pine. They didn't look that great, so I kept driving. Came across an older looking WSW with brown curly hair but I was looking for someone younger. I saw a blonde girl on grove. She looked mid 20's. Not the prettiest of girls. Her face looked smooshed. I asked her how much and she quote me 50 for everything. I ended up passing. Eventually I found El. She's 28, brunette and very cute. She doesn't look like a SW or that she does any drugs. Very nice girl to talk to. She said she lost her job as a waitress. She grew up in Waterbury and lives with her father. So, the story goes. Anyway, I just got a BBBJ from her. It was very good but she has many rules. No cim, no licking my boys, no roaming around her pussy. I'd probably see her again as she was a very nice girl. Just hoping she's open to more.El always has a lot of rules. I've found that if you tell her it's more or forget it, that as long as you are paying a decent amount, she will at least CIM and a little more. The last two times I've picked her up, she's told me- I know what you want. Give it a try.

Blue.

Scooper32
07-01-15, 06:42
Picked up Suzzy today. Nothing else out on the loop today and felt nervous as I've never seen her before. Mid 30's HSW, spinner type. Wanted to go into a parking lot 30 seconds up the road which I DON'T advise. Went to my spot. About 1 minute in I see her hands wandering beneath my car seat and I start thinking "here we go. " She went right to the seat adjustment so I slide back and she pulled her skirt down and started sucking it enthusiastically. Again, I picked her up cause it was 6 am and the only girl out but I left happy. Good BBJ with swallow! Can't ask for much more than that.

When In Vegas
07-01-15, 14:38
Damm Poo, you're like the sex mayor of Waterbury.

Your post had me thinking, it's been almost 2 years since I had a BBBJ. How I miss them. I went 100% covered after my last disaster and nothing at home going on 3-4 years since the first disaster. I can't afford a 3rd.

I was driving by my fav " not working" girls house and she happened to be outside. I stopped to say hello, why haven't you called my cock misses you! Of course she lost her phone and bla bla bla.

So I invited myself and 40 in to her ratty apt that she shares. I was ushered to the back porch. I was told her roomies are nasty with visitors and would soon be home. So.

I found the best place to grab quick head is at the top of the stairs. Perfect height for her to kneel a few steps down and be face fucked. Sweet Mona took my whole cock and load swallowed and smiled. What a good girl. Very cute blond petite and sweet.

Poo.

When In Vegas
07-01-15, 23:27
Before I get to that.

I called the newly resurrected PSE Jackie and she said: quote: "Sorry Vegas I can't see you, all of your 'friends' are calling and I'm too busy" . How about that LOL. So I called Nina and she said she couldn't wait to see me, she was going to shower and shave her legs / other body parts and be all prettied up for me. Well GFE Nina did not disappoint. I parked across the street from her house and I got a great view as she walked to the car. Her hair was nice, she wore a midriff top with a long black skirt with a long slit. Every time she took a step her legs would gently expose themselves thru the slit. Very. Very sexy. Big kiss when she got in the car.

As we are driving to our spot, I'm racking my brain trying to figure out how I can incorporate this sexy long slitty skirt in the routine. Absolutely nothing came to mind. We get to our spot and I get out of the car to take a piss. After I'm done I noticed she is working her way to the back, so I open the hatch door and ask her NOT to take any clothes off. This is going to be hard to picture but she is now standing at the edge of back deck of my SUV and I'm standing outside with my head about stomach high on her. I pull her towards me and start kissing her stomach and at the same time I start working my hands up the slit in her skirt and running my hands up and down her legs all the way to her thighs and her tight little butt. Meanwhile she is reaching down, sucking on my ears and kissing what ever she can reach.

I get in the car with her, we lay down and make out for a while. I finally grabbed a condom, reclined one of the seats and I wish I had a picture of this: she stayed down on her stomach, arched up on her elbows and took my dick in her mouth. Oh it was so sensual to watch her suck on my dick while getting a full view of her tight little body laid out. Her BJs are excellent, she takes her time and from what I can tell has no gag reflex. I could have finished with the BJ but the sight of her laying on her stomach gave me other ideas.

I asked her to lay back and as I applied some lube was pleasantly surprised that she was already dripping wet. We went at it for a while in missionary until I asked her to flip over on her knees. I banged her for a while doggy and then gently pushed her forward so we could get into: Tonight's Position of the Week.

I have never done lazy dog with such a slender girl and I must say it was different. It was good but different. She is so tiny that I was having a hard time getting a good rhythm. The thought 'wish there was more cushion for the pushin' came to mind. Being the pro that she is, I think she sensed that something needed to be done so she arched her ass and ever so gently changing the angle of penetration. Just enough for me to find my rhythm and have something to push into. A few more joyful strokes and I was busting a huge load utilizing this under appreciated position.

Lesson of the day: don't be afraid to go lazy.

Later.

Vegas.

BlueFox141
07-02-15, 09:48
Before I get to that.

I called the newly resurrected PSE Jackie and she said: quote: "Sorry Vegas I can't see you, all of your 'friends' are calling and I'm too busy" . How about that LOL.

Vegas.I talked to Jackie Tuesday night and told her I'd call last night. I couldn't get her! How many guys did you give het number to, Vegas? LOL! I haven't seen her in a couple years. She was an ATF!

Blue.

Coberman
07-03-15, 14:06
Was in Waterbury having a few drinks the other day, decided to check out the scene afterwards. This was my first time looking in Waterbury, but I'd done my research here so I knew where to look. I went to the area and drove around for a while to get a sense of it, the layout, and see what was out. I can say I saw way more than what's been out in and. Be and probably more than Hartford (though that might be a timing issue on my part). Saw a number of black ladies, but most were rather large, so no thanks. Did see at least one I wish I'd gotten a better look at, but she was on her phone on a couple passes. Saw a well dressed woman, maybe Hispanic, with big curly hair get dropped off but she was gone before I could flip around. Saw a young girl with black glasses and long black hair, but she was wearing baggy clothing and had a soft / young kind of face that made her look a bit androgynous. I mean, she had long hair and I though I saw the outline of boobs under her shirt, but I was definitely questioning myself. Anyway, it seemed more likely that she was slinging than SWing. Kicking myself that I missed an opportunity on a small dirty blonde with curly hair and a great ass in white yoga pants that had some kind of print (floral?) on it.

Ended up picking up Angela really late. She was a thin blonde, mid 30's I guess, with long hair in a ponytail, wore a tight black top, jeans, and carried a large purse. She has a long face, not quite Sarah Jessica Parker, but fairly nice. Easy pickup, she suggested driving a few minutes to get away from the ghetto; wanted to go to the park but we ended up on a side street near it. On the drive she told me how she stepped on a nail the day before and had gone to the local clinic but they hadn't even given her a tetanus shot, other than that conversation was pleasant and she seemed nice. Got a nice BBBJ for 30, her mouth was great and she made sure to get every drop. Didn't ask for digits, but I'd pick her up again if I saw her.

Rickyb58
07-06-15, 12:52
I talked to Jackie Tuesday night and told her I'd call last night. I couldn't get her! How many guys did you give het number to, Vegas? LOL! I haven't seen her in a couple years. She was an ATF!

Blue.Yup, same here Vegas, could not get a hold of her. Will try again this week, or, I will let the Jackie hoopla settle for awhile before I try. Stay Safe!

When In Vegas
07-07-15, 09:47
That number I gave ya'll is a house phone vs cell. Your odds of reaching her increase if you call during the day.

Yup, same here Vegas, could not get a hold of her. Will try again this week, or, I will let the Jackie hoopla settle for awhile before I try. Stay Safe!

BigBoy5
07-11-15, 11:07
Finally saw Jackie this past week. It took a few calls to finally get her. I almost gave up but I'm glad I didn't. She was great. Very friendly girl. Makes you feel at ease. I picked her up and we drove for about 5 min until we found a quiet spot. We kiss briefly and then she goes down on me. She gives a great BBBJ. Played with the boys and all. I turned her over and I finished off in doggy style. Overall, she's a great girl. I will be repeating.

That number I gave ya'll is a house phone vs cell. Your odds of reaching her increase if you call during the day.

Coberman
07-14-15, 03:00
Had another go at Waterbury last night, was out sometime after 11. There wasn't much to see this time except a few bad choices and attendees to some kind of Muslim gathering. I drove around for 30-40 minutes, during the last 10 minutes I saw LEO 2 or 3 times; so I decided to leave. I wonder which he was out for tonight. Be careful out there.

RegalFreeman
07-20-15, 23:41
We all know the dangers of the game, but please expand. I don't mean to call you out, but you have 11 posts with very little contributing content in those posts and then target one of the newer more talked about SW out there.I PM'd you amoung the others asking about it. And is she really one of the "more talked about SWs?" I couldn't find anything on her.

Blonde 5-3 ish, very thin, says she's 26, complains her nipples are very sensitive. That Angela? Or maybe another. It is a generic name so who knows.

Bbctrev
07-22-15, 18:58
Was out on the loops one night late around 3 am came across an attractive young looking HSW pulled over she opens my door and started talking jibberish about how she was looking for just a ride home and so on until I cut her off and said will you get the fuck in the car!! Soon as she got in I could smell the alcohol on her she's a very pretty girl in the face but then she ranted on with every sob story in the book even showed me missing teeth from an abusive boyfriend. Long story short we ended up going to the local bootlegger and got a half pint she gulped about half of it took her to her mom's place she invited me in her mom who's obviously a user also but was cool. Jenny asked for some bills and a few for her mom who went into her room and jenny peels her shorts off and bends over on the couch in the living room no BJ but jr. Was erect anyway and I plowed away till I finished she has a bit of a stomach guess she recently had a kid but it didn't bother me. Was heading out to leave and she asks me for a ride somewhere I didn't want to but said ok and off we go we get to a house and she tells me she had to go inside to get something I knew for what obviously she keeps saying please don't leave because I have to go across town after I tell her sure I'll wait soon as she gets to the door of the house I peel off LOL.

JakeBass
07-22-15, 20:47
I picked up with Jessica on Sunday. Blonde hair and decent fake tits. Thats the good part. The bad part is she is absolutely crazy. 30 seconds after I picked her up I wish I hadn't. Non stop crazy chatter. I got her to a secluded spot and got a sub-par BJ. Never again.

ILoveThatPoo
07-23-15, 07:00
I sampled one of the newer working girls today. She is out pretty often and you will recognize her she is cute white great personality and above average head. Big tits, pretty eyes. The funny info she related to me is that there are 3 working girls out there two of whom I saw today with her that are not women!

One is very pretty and white looks PR, the other is cute and black, one other white girl / man that I didn't see I was told is not as "pretty" as the others.

She said they have a good game of faking what they are so Boys Beware! I know some of you aren't that picky but you should always know who is sucking your cock!

Oh and yes I spent 40 on a job well done bbblcim then spit. I ran home quick to wash she had a few blotches on her legs and arms I saw after the deed.

Poo.

JakeBass
07-24-15, 06:35
I saw Jessica again while cruising. I did not stop but she recognized my car and she chased me halfway down the block. Stay away from this one.

JakeBass
07-24-15, 20:35
Took or spin around the loop this evening. Too many people out on the streets tonight. Hard to tell the difference between the citizens and the working girls.

ILoveThatPoo
07-30-15, 14:30
A big shout out to my new favorite Pimp Daddy for supplying me with the number for one of the newer better looking SW'ers in town. It sometimes is just awesome when you don't have to do any work finding what you need.

Not only did she blow me, she brought along a good looking friend to help! Nothing is finer than having your cock sandwiched betwene two sets of lips. I truely enjoyed watching them make out and tongue kiss with my cock in the middle. A fine sight.

Both alternated bobbing on my cock and sucking my ball sack. I finally made my choice of who would win the prize so I pulled the looser up by her pony tail told her to talk dirty and kiss my neck and ear. She was asking me to spew my load into her friends mouth, so, good guy that I am I did just what she asked.

I spurted sweet gooey sauce in the one on her knees throat while I was sucking the others nice be-cups, listening to her encourage me to squirt more. It was a grand finish. She swallowed everything and even complimented me on the taste of my load. The other kept saying she loved my cock and how "pretty" it is. I told them both they had an open invitation to suck it any time they wanted. Truth be told, two are always better than one and if I was making the rules it would be my way of choice.

I have their numbers but am not sharing because of the oddball ass who is giving out information to the Ladies. Worry not my friends you can find them on our local corner just about any day of the week.

Oh both are white nicely shaped and cute looking for street walkers. One is a 5. 5 in looks the other a 6. 5. Service and working together gives them an 8 and personality both come in at an 8. 5. (. 5 is for swallowing).

Sorry Pimp Daddy that she spit you out. Yours must not be as sweet as mine. I gave them both 40 each, they would have taken 30. Don't worry, I can afford it.

Poo.

ILoveThatPoo
07-31-15, 07:01
There haven't been this many new girls out in years. Today again two new ones I've never seen before. Unfortunately my standards have risen so high I rarely stop. If it was still in my low standards heyday I probably would be broke from sampling so many different mouths!

If you're wondering where to look because you can't find them you must be driving around with your eyes closed. I can't believe there's not more reports about these new ladies.

Poo.

Big Dog9
07-31-15, 11:20
There haven't been this many new girls out in years. Today again two new ones I've never seen before. Unfortunately my standards have risen so high I rarely stop. If it was still in my low standards heyday I probably would be broke from sampling so many different mouths!

If you're wondering where to look because you can't find them you must be driving around with your eyes closed. I can't believe there's not more reports about these new ladies.

Poo.

Drove through last night and a few were around, but then I spotted several LEO's in a back corner of Family Dollar and a couple more in a lot by the old UCONN, looked like they were setting up for something. Maybe another sweep, it's been awhile for them. I saw a good looking white girl dark hair definitely dressed for the part, halfway up Pine, but she looked too good to be true. Not taking any chances, especially with the full moon. LOL. Went home and at 3:00am a old fav called to say she would love to see me again. Fortunately or unfortunately depends how you look at it she lives close to me in a moment of little head thinking I told her to come over. She was there in 10 minutes and left at 8:00am she has better than average skills but the best part was she didn't want any cash just wanted me to make her breakfast. Not sure if she's back working or just wanted some fun, but she does have a regular job, find out more soon, she's coming over Sunday evening after work.

Scooper32
07-31-15, 20:00
Was on the loop earlier today and saw a WSW walking REAL slow, run into her at the dollar store and after a few minutes she recognized me parked. Walked up to my car and asked me for a cig. She looked to be late 30's with nice big tits and a HOT ass. I told her I didn't have a smoke and she walked away. Seemed kinda fishy to me, and I've never seen a working girl walking that slow all creepy like. I head out to the loop a few hours later after dinner on my way out and the loop is DEAD. Then I see a cop talking to a girl right on pine. Blue shirt tall, young, nice tits, and an amazing ass. Looked Way way to good to be true. Obviously I don't stop when she is with the cop and it would seem odd for an undercover to talk to a LEO in plain sight but I was nervous. Get the eye on a side street swinging by but the cops are too close, so I hang it up for tonight.

I was skeptical but I hope I see her again. She was an easy 7, about as good as it gets by street standards. I've never seen her before and I've been cruising the area for 1. 5 years. I hope I see her again. I will be checking the papers. Something was going on today.

When In Vegas
08-01-15, 16:55
3 some. Nice Poo!! Wish there was a 'like' button for your report.

P.S. Who the heck is Pimp Daddy.

A big shout out to my new favorite Pimp Daddy for supplying me with the number for one of the newer better looking SW'ers in town. It sometimes is just awesome when you don't have to do any work finding what you need.

Not only did she blow me, she brought along a good looking friend to help! Nothing is finer than having your cock sandwiched betwene two sets of lips. I truely enjoyed watching them make out and tongue kiss with my cock in the middle. A fine sight.

Both alternated bobbing on my cock and sucking my ball sack. I finally made my choice of who would win the prize so I pulled the looser up by her pony tail told her to talk dirty and kiss my neck and ear. She was asking me to spew my load into her friends mouth, so, good guy that I am I did just what she asked.

I spurted sweet gooey sauce in the one on her knees throat while I was sucking the others nice be-cups, listening to her encourage me to squirt more. It was a grand finish. She swallowed everything and even complimented me on the taste of my load. The other kept saying she loved my cock and how "pretty" it is. I told them both they had an open invitation to suck it any time they wanted. Truth be told, two are always better than one and if I was making the rules it would be my way of choice.

I have their numbers but am not sharing because of the oddball ass who is giving out information to the Ladies. Worry not my friends you can find them on our local corner just about any day of the week.

Oh both are white nicely shaped and cute looking for street walkers. One is a 5. 5 in looks the other a 6. 5. Service and working together gives them an 8 and personality both come in at an 8. 5. (. 5 is for swallowing).

Sorry Pimp Daddy that she spit you out. Yours must not be as sweet as mine. I gave them both 40 each, they would have taken 30. Don't worry, I can afford it.

Poo.

Mr. Wtby
08-03-15, 20:19
You know he is! LOL Whazzzzz upppp guys??

3 some. Nice Poo!! Wish there was a 'like' button for your report.

P.S. Who the heck is Pimp Daddy.

When In Vegas
08-04-15, 09:53
Mr Wtby is that really you. The legend lives? Rumor had it you passed away during a 3 some: licking pussy, your schlong balls deep and a smile on your face.

You know he is! LOL Whazzzzz upppp guys??

Dragon0978
08-04-15, 23:33
Just moved to New Britain from MA. After discovering this thread last night, thinking I found the Shangri-La of SWs, I giddily planned an after work field trip today. After the half hour drive from NB today, at the advice of a member on this forum, I started off at the intersection of willow and hillside. Then drove down willow and hillside both ways each. Then went to the intersection of hillside and pine and did the same thing. I repeated the process from 630-8 pm, then got dinner at a Mexican food truck that gets good yelp reviews (something fusion). Then repeated the above process AGAIN from 9-10 pm. Saw ONE BSW, but I don't care for that flavor. The funny thing is, there were 1-2 girls I though might be SWs (at least I hoped so cause they were walking alone, and seemed to possibly be giving the look, and looked pretty good), but wouldn't cooperate with scoops on side streets, so I even pulled up in front of them and asked if they needed a ride, they kept walking. Was I looking in the wrong place / streets or WTF? Disappointed beyond words.

Coberman
08-05-15, 06:09
Was I looking in the wrong place / streets or WTF? Disappointed beyond words.Maybe you went too early, I've never gone looking at that time; so that's just a guess. I'd also say that the southern part of your search zone is more like the northern part of mine, but maybe someone with more familiarity with Waterbury would say differently. Go through the past pages, do a little trial and error. The idea that Waterbury is a Shangri-La, well, that might be an overstatement, but it's all relative. I don't think there's parades out there, but you'll see them if you keep looking. There's Hartford and New Britain to look at too. NB has been kind of dead except for the boys in blue, but I've seen a bit of life out there recently and for you it's right there anyway (though I could understand if you don't want to shit where you eat).

ILoveThatPoo
08-05-15, 07:43
It can only be classified as such if my ball sack would produce more juice and walett more cash. I haven't seen this many working girls in one place since the 80's in NYC. They were better dressed and looking down there but hey, beggars can't be choosers! We have to work with what we have.

Why just the other day I sent a friend pictures of two lovelies on the corner of grove and willow showing their wares to passers by. Now one may have been a man and the other no teeth but they were still new. Untouchable but new.

I sampled one half of my last double yesterday for an early morning breakfast break. At 8 am she was freshly showered with all of the yesterdays cum stains washed away. She gulped my load like it was her morning coffee. As a matter of fact she said there's nothing like a good spurt of cum to wake you up.

I probably won't repeat unless there's another chance for a threesome. By herself she's average. Good looking nice personality but average head.

Poo.

Mighty Spearsman
08-05-15, 11:26
I haven't worked the streets of Waterbury for a long time. But here's where I drove back in the day:

Start at the green, drive north on Prospect. Then turn right (east) on Grove Street, then left (north) onto Cooke Street. If I couldn't find anyone, I'd work back down to Grove and drive west on Grove towards Central Avenue and Willow Street. I almost always found someone working, although I didn't necessarily like who I saw.

Ironically, in all the years that I worked that circuit, going back to 1991, the best session I ever had was back in the late 1990's with an 18/19 year old who wasn't a regular streetwalker, but who was walking home on Prospect around 10 pm and needed some cash. Great tits and an award-winning blow-job! Too bad I can't remember her name.

Just curious. Is that stroll still active?

Bbctrev
08-05-15, 12:00
Had some free time after work yesterday decided to take a stroll through waterbury like reported on this thread there was plenty of action out even the he-she's LOL so watch out for them. Seen my girl jenny she was looking good pulled over she actually recognized me from weeks ago. Went to my spot bent her over in the back seat with me standing outside got a couple pumps in then that's when her scent hit my nostils. This girl needed a shower bad me being the dirtbag monger that I am I still stayed hard and finished in the bag. I think I may stay away from the waterbury scene for awhile this is too good to be true out there with the selection roaming around. Some old bitter grandmas may start complaining to the pd.

Dragon0978
08-05-15, 18:53
It can only be classified as such if my ball sack would produce more juice and walett more cash. I haven't seen this many working girls in one place since the 80's in NYC. They were better dressed and looking down there but hey, beggars can't be choosers! We have to work with what we have.

Why just the other day I sent a friend pictures of two lovelies on the corner of grove and willow showing their wares to passers by. Now one may have been a man and the other no teeth but they were still new. Untouchable but new.

I sampled one half of my last double yesterday for an early morning breakfast break. At 8 am she was freshly showered with all of the yesterdays cum stains washed away. She gulped my load like it was her morning coffee. As a matter of fact she said there's nothing like a good spurt of cum to wake you up.

I probably won't repeat unless there's another chance for a threesome. By herself she's average. Good looking nice personality but average head.

Poo.Hey Poo,

I sent you an identical PM, so my apologies for the redundancy, but in case you don't check them too often:

I based my searches and "loops" around the streets you gave me in your last PM, did I have them wrong or perhaps it was just too early in the day, or maybe I just hit a random dry period? Any further suggestions / clarifications (from you or anyone else who would care to chime in with a post or a PM) would be awesome, thanks!

Dragon0978
08-05-15, 19:04
I haven't worked the streets of Waterbury for a long time. But here's where I drove back in the day:

Start at the green, drive north on Prospect. Then turn right (east) on Grove Street, then left (north) onto Cooke Street. If I couldn't find anyone, I'd work back down to Grove and drive west on Grove towards Central Avenue and Willow Street. I almost always found someone working, although I didn't necessarily like who I saw.

Ironically, in all the years that I worked that circuit, going back to 1991, the best session I ever had was back in the late 1990's with an 18/19 year old who wasn't a regular streetwalker, but who was walking home on Prospect around 10 pm and needed some cash. Great tits and an award-winning blow-job! Too bad I can't remember her name.

Just curious. Is that stroll still active?I am also very curious as to whether this "old stroll" is still active, whether someone could let me know in a post reply or a PM, greatly appreciated, thanks!

Coberman
08-05-15, 20:32
I am also very curious as to whether this "old stroll" is still active...It is, though I come in on Cooke and prefer right turns--if I'm going to drive in a circle that makes more sense to me. If you go through the past pages, you'll see all the street names you need (or want to corroborate) and if Poo was your source for info, I doubt he'd steer you wrong. You just need to put in some time, vary things up until the pieces fall in to place. I'll PM you later, but the info is already here on the boards if you only look.

ILoveThatPoo
08-06-15, 08:47
If you threw a ball out your window while driving the loop before it stopped bouncing it would hit a street walker. That's how many are out. New ones old ones and if your lucky you can find the "Gem" that isn't a working girl but needs some cash so she will use what she has to her advantage then disappear!

I never troll at night even though their thickest (too many stings) at that time. I am a morning and nooner type guy. I admire a girl who gets up early to suck some cock!

It takes time and patience drive slow, obey the rules of the road and AND just about any woman walking alone in the area is working. There are two "crash" houses on Pine alone where they stand outside all day.

Warning expect a bust soon the girls need to be culled, and, never forget it is almost voting season. Politicians need to look good.

I'm taking a break for a week or two. Unless I find something exceptional. Mrs Moans mouth still reigns supreme for me.

Poo.

Poo.

Bbctrev
08-06-15, 09:02
I agree, the SW's are very noticeable out on the loop not sure if people are looking for them on the wrong side of town. I was out on the loop around 10 pm Tuesday night and they were all over the place. Good looking ones, ugly ones, drugged out / drunk ones even the trannys. There was even a SW'er I passed by blowing kisses at cars driving by. I'm actually scared to go back to waterbury because you can feel a sting coming because the SW'ers are so obvious out on the street.

If you threw a ball out your window while driving the loop before it stopped bouncing it would hit a street walker. That's how many are out. New ones old ones and if your lucky you can find the "Gem" that isn't a working girl but needs some cash so she will use what she has to her advantage then disappear!

I never troll at night even though their thickest (too many stings) at that time. I am a morning and nooner type guy. I admire a girl who gets up early to suck some cock!

It takes time and patience drive slow, obey the rules of the road and AND just about any woman walking alone in the area is working. There are two "crash" houses on Pine alone where they stand outside all day.

Warning expect a bust soon the girls need to be culled, and, never forget it is almost voting season. Politicians need to look good.

I'm taking a break for a week or two. Unless I find something exceptional. Mrs Moans mouth still reigns supreme for me.

Poo.

Poo.

When In Vegas
08-06-15, 11:28
Dude, clear out your Inbox. You're at max.

Down Low
08-06-15, 14:34
Dude, clear out your Inbox. You're at max.Thanks, bro. Gotcha.

Wolfman Jack
08-06-15, 17:33

Poo.Can you get me the number of the one with no teeth? Thanks!

Jcleese01
08-06-15, 17:37
Can you get me the number of the one with no teeth? Thanks!Nothing finer than a good old fashioned gummer!

Dragon0978
08-06-15, 22:37
Ok, I decided to give it another shot and don't know if I found "The Loop," but one that will hopefully work for me. I start at the dollar store, take a right into grove, then take that until I take a right into willow, then another right into pine, then a right onto Cooke, until I hit the dollar store again. I've been at this tonight from 7-9 pm, took a break to eat, now I'm going to give it another hour before I give up and go home. I will say that for those that like BSWs, I have seen about 3-5 tonight, just not my thing, and another couple uggos. I also discovered what must be "the park," though I am now parked writing this about 1-2 blocks away as there are 2-3 marked LEOs probably checking in on all the parked cars there, so if that's your spot, your shit out of luck and better move on. I also tried the suggested loop of taking a right onto Baldwin and liberty, taking that until I take a right onto south main, then a right onto liberty to the origin spot--again, saw one decent BSW my first time around 7 pm, but none the next 4 times I checked it. Again, any reply posts with feedback and / or PMs with suggestions on how to refine my loops would be appreciated, thanks!

Seekist
08-07-15, 19:23
Since I am on a diet of cheap head.

I cruise the loop and have several phone. #"sToday all bizze. Just a few out not to my desires.

And waterbury PD fucking every where.

I know they saw me looping.

the girl behind the counter dunkin dounuts said someone dump a body on hillside yesterday.

Makes sense the way the crusier were every where. So if your looking be very careful.

Bbctrev
08-08-15, 07:08
http://rep-am.com/news/local/900071.txt

ILoveThatPoo
08-08-15, 08:06
Read the paper today. See link below from Bbctrev post. I am a bit miffed that I didn't find Faith or Samantha before they were forcibly retired. They are HOTT! 8+ on the SW scale going just by looks.

Hopefully they will be back! Has anyone sampled these two? The rest are just nasty with the exception of Alyssa who has no gag reflex. Her throat is tite and deep, unfortunately she's only a 4.

Poo.

BBFreak
08-08-15, 11:30
Read the paper today. See link below from Bbctrev post. I am a bit miffed that I didn't find Faith or Samantha before they were forcibly retired. They are HOTT! 8+ on the SW scale going just by looks.

Hopefully they will be back! Has anyone sampled these two? The rest are just nasty with the exception of Alyssa who has no gag reflex. Her throat is tite and deep, unfortunately she's only a 4.

Poo.Yes, I wouldn't mind sampling Samantha. I've seen Faith once before. Good head skills but not much to look at.

Mighty Spearsman
08-08-15, 21:21
http://rep-am.com/news/local/900071.txtIronically I was out earlier on Thursday evening before the bust, hitting the circuit for the first time in years. The streets were pretty empty then. I did see the first female (second photo), with the ugly tattoo on her left arm, but decided not to bother. Glad I went home!

When In Vegas
08-09-15, 09:50
You're right! They look hot.

Poo.

WhenWhen
08-09-15, 10:16
What a shame. Good looking girl. She was busted for drug possesion in Torrington a few months ago.

Ben There
08-09-15, 22:33
http://rep-am.com/news/local/900071.txtERIC? Sheeeeite!

Bbctrev
08-10-15, 14:01
ERIC? Sheeeeite!Cruised the loop last night just out of curiousity very little activity out, cruised up pine and guess who I saw working. Eric all dressed up. Guess he made bail LOL.

Snowman2
08-10-15, 15:52
Any new stories about Jackie? If anyone would like to pass her information on I would be glad to write a report.

HoserTwo
08-11-15, 18:24
Well I was horny and didn; t have much time left before I had to go home so I called Nina. I didn't want to get a room so I asked Nina what she could come up with. Well she found a spot in a retirement parking lot and proceeded to come up with my dick There were some cars driving around not many so I reclined my seat as she gave me a down to the nub blow job. She makes noises the whole time as if she is eating a succulent spare rib or something like that. She is such a pig and seems to enjoy dick. Once she popped the weasel I brought her home Sorry Nina just cream no ice scream.

Lort230
08-13-15, 05:05
Really feeling the itch for a spinner but couldn't find one yet or worthy to TOFTT. Would I be able to find her around the loop still or would someone refer me to her?

Drtybury
08-15-15, 11:52
Was out on the loop early this morning, one HSW flagging cars down with her pimp around the corner, and two trannies all slutted up. From afar the one looked worthwhile, but when I got close I saw shim for who they really are and passed because that's not my thing LOL.

Anyone want to forward digits? I'm wary with new BP girls and not interested in the regulars on there:

DB.

Tommy13
08-17-15, 22:09
Trying to figure out where the Loop is here and I think I found it. Came across a few likely candidates who were in business but none struck my fancy and I wasn't sure about where to eat my meal since I don't know the area. Place seems to be a little lively though.

Tommy13
08-17-15, 22:20
Is this someone I cna find out on the loop or does one need to earn phone privileges for her? She sounds fun. Looking to figure Waterbury out since it is not my hood and I am looking to hunt outside my usual haunts in new haven and bridgeport.

HoserTwo
08-18-15, 17:39
I don't like to refer girls unless I ask them, however Vegas refered me so I don't know, I don't like to break the sacred rules Nina seems cool also seems like she likes to party and is not afraid to do what she does. Everything covered, says its fun to get naughty. I agree naughty is good. Once you meet her she will always be there.

Tommy13
08-18-15, 21:31
Fair play to that. Scored my first hit last night. Met Tyra. Skinny blonde around the side of a hill by a pine. Abrely 90 pounds. . 2 for some BBJw / spit and gave m her number, might go and see her tonight again and see if her Power you is as good as her head game. Nice girl, easy going. Says she isn't into drugs but she looks like she has seen some hard times.

My In
08-20-15, 04:53
Drove the loop a few times about 3 am Thurs morning, saw plenty of talent out and about. Didn't see any one that got my attention though, till I stopped to get a soda at 7 11. While I'm paying in walked a cute young spinner, about 5 ft 2, nice perky As, tiny ass, make up done. Never would have thought she was working. So I go back to driving and there she is on Grove between Central and 2nd she gives me the look and I know she is working. I spin around to pick her up on Prospect. She gets in, really good looking yet really sweaty. A quick cop check and we leave. On the SW scale a solid 9. As we are on the way to my spot she pulled my cock out and starts with a HJ. Before we get to where I am going the little head takes over and she talked me into 4 for a BBJ. She was ok with that, not the best head game, way to toothy. Let me roam, but told me not to finger her. After 15 minutes I pushed her head down and let go. She gagged a bit and spit. Drove back and dropped her on Hillside near the bodaga and left. She had said she is 21 and mom kicked her out, yeah sure.

Tommy13
08-21-15, 19:25
So I hooked up with tyra last night. Picked her up at a spot near the Loop. Took her to a remote spot where we found a picnic table (place was outside of waterbury in an office park off the main road) weather was nice so we did it up. She took me in and rode me good after some BBJ. It was all in all a good time.

Dropped her off near Bank street and everything was fine til she got out and I noticed a red spot on my seat. Homegirl was either starting or finihsing her period and bled on my seat! She is cool and all but I cna't go back to her after that. I didn't notice anything but a look at my boxers showed some dark red residue. Totally ruined the whole deal for me. Even for a degenerate for me. I need to take another shower.

Bbctrev
08-25-15, 08:55
Was out cruising the loops last night not much activity out, there was an unmarked car driving around. Came across an asw on the corner of willow and hillside. I pull over and she gets in she calls herself China she pulls out a bag of doritos out her purse and starts eating LOL. Went to a secluded spot and got a BBBJ with spit. No digits.

When In Vegas
08-25-15, 11:25
Oh boy. That's nasty bro. Hopefully you don't have cloth seats.

So I hooked up with tyra last night. Picked her up at a spot near the Loop. Took her to a remote spot where we found a picnic table (place was outside of waterbury in an office park off the main road) weather was nice so we did it up. She took me in and rode me good after some BBJ. It was all in all a good time.

Dropped her off near Bank street and everything was fine til she got out and I noticed a red spot on my seat. Homegirl was either starting or finihsing her period and bled on my seat! She is cool and all but I cna't go back to her after that. I didn't notice anything but a look at my boxers showed some dark red residue. Totally ruined the whole deal for me. Even for a degenerate for me. I need to take another shower.

HoserTwo
08-26-15, 21:16
Stopped to see Tyrah yesterday, had to wait 30 min so I grabbed a coffee, she said I was nervous but you never know what these people have up their sleeve. I would say she was heavy into drugs and definately having her period as I could see the bitchiness coming out. Cash controls that she was tiny petite couldn't really tell her age as lease late 30 or more but no fat on her so that threw me off. Gave me a nice BBBJ, sucking Dick doesn't bother her at all, she wouldn't take her clothes off and I was completely naked. So she says OK I got someone else coming over, so I said can I cum in your mouth, she said please, I said thanks and blew a big load in it. Thats what makes her money her mouth and the whole time I was with her, her phone kept ringing, how annoying. But all in all nice Blow Job and I didn't let her in my car. She commented on that too, what do you have all the doors locked, yep.

Member #5211
08-28-15, 08:30
So I was cruising around Waterbury, specifically going from downtown up the hill to Fulton Park and I saw a slightly bigger WSW. I guess you can call her thick if anything. I was backed up in traffic while going up the hill and I spot her. She gives me the look, but I didn't let her get in due to the massive amounts of car in front and behind me. I go on one of the side streets and swing back around, but she was already gone. Does anybody know of a bigger white girl in that area? She did not look rough and looked well maintained. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.

BPJ.

Tommy13
08-29-15, 00:01
So I was cruising around Waterbury, specifically going from downtown up the hill to Fulton Park and I saw a slightly bigger WSW. I guess you can call her thick if anything. I was backed up in traffic while going up the hill and I spot her. She gives me the look, but I didn't let her get in due to the massive amounts of car in front and behind me. I go on one of the side streets and swing back around, but she was already gone. Does anybody know of a bigger white girl in that area? She did not look rough and looked well maintained. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks and stay safe.

BPJ.Looked healthy adn well maintained? Sounds like a cop.

Bbctrev
08-30-15, 08:50

BPJ.Sounds like Emily your talking about. She sucks a mean one but is a little spaced out.

Tommy13
08-30-15, 13:27
Was cruisning around last night and saw a young looking WSW by the bodegas. Dark blonde, cute. Maybe 20's? I tried to pick her up but she got got by someone else twice and then by the time I found her again she was done for the night. Didn't see anything to my liking but I ended up picking up Theresa. She acted like I should know who was. . 2 for BBJWS. Not bad.

Danct203
08-30-15, 23:51
I read these forums often, it seems dead all over from NY out to Bridgeport where I am located. But the waterbury board seems like the streets are active. I like NY but might start hitting waterbury.

I know the loop so, any tips on days and times?

Ace Walker
09-03-15, 11:55
I hope I didn't just see Diane sitting on a rock talking to two other people. It looked like her but her face was a mess. 11:30 am Thur.

Danct203
09-07-15, 04:02
So I have been checking this forum lately and its seemed like wtby was the place to be, went out tonight for a check of the loop. Saw 2 old white ladies, 1 tall black girl? Maybe she was a tranny not sure. And that was about it. Wasnt all it was hyped up to be.

Spent about 2 hours and nothing ever escalated.

When In Vegas
09-08-15, 16:05
Danct203 it is always hit and miss. What time did you go?

So I have been checking this forum lately and its seemed like wtby was the place to be, went out tonight for a check of the loop. Saw 2 old white ladies, 1 tall black girl? Maybe she was a tranny not sure. And that was about it. Wasnt all it was hyped up to be.

Spent about 2 hours and nothing ever escalated.

Tommy13
09-10-15, 22:54
Picked up Rosie last night. Thought was an HSW but she says she is black and white. Nice thick ass, big bushy black hair, pretty face. She wanted. 65 for 50/50 but all I had was. 5 and she sorted me out. Went to a private spot where we could get out and do the deed. All in all not bad. Not mind blowing but I liked her. I have her number if anyone is interested trading digits or info. I found her over around Pine.

ILoveThatPoo
09-11-15, 09:22
Was cruisning around last night and saw a young looking WSW by the bodegas. Dark blonde, cute. Maybe 20's? I tried to pick her up but she got got by someone else twice and then by the time I found her again she was done for the night. Didn't see anything to my liking but I ended up picking up Theresa. She acted like I should know who was. . 2 for BBJWS. Not bad.Ashley.

I had the same experience today as MyIN who reported on her a month ago. Very cute and put together. I will disagree on one point however. Her head game was above average I felt no teeth. She must be practicing a lot she is definitely do-able and I will repeat! This has helped remove the memory of yesterdays Torrington experience from my mind. Bbbjwswallow.

Poo.

ScottyWilk
09-12-15, 11:51
Anyone know if any of the motels in the dirty water have hourly rates and if they do what are they. I would like to find a hot SW and take her there instead of a dark alley somewhere?

HoserTwo
09-12-15, 21:52
Anyone know if any of the motels in the dirty water have hourly rates and if they do what are they. I would like to find a hot SW and take her there instead of a dark alley somewhere?I thought the Valley Motel was good for $40 they were asking $45 but I asked them if they had a better price as the American Motor lodge down the st had rooms for a good value. It was clean had a tv and shower but small, who cares about that. Good place to get laid.

ScottyWilk
09-12-15, 23:24
I thought the Valley Motel was good for $40 they were asking $45 but I asked them if they had a better price as the American Motor lodge down the st had rooms for a good value. It was clean had a tv and shower but small, who cares about that. Good place to get laid.Thank you I always wondered about thst place. I have met a couple girls at the motor lodge down the street but they already had the room. Guess I can try bringing one to valley.

RegalFreeman
09-15-15, 12:45
Uncle LEO is apparently going to give extra attention to the north loop. Saw a van camping out around the kingsbury school area. I stopped for no more than 3 seconds to pick up a friend who lives around there and immediately had LEO on my ass asking about our business. Good thing I really wasn't up to anything. Said friend tells me the neighborhood has been complaining about the SWs. Good thing I really wasn't up to anything that time. Play cautiously.

When In Vegas
09-16-15, 09:37
Thanks Regal. Good reminder, easy to get complacent.

Uncle LEO is apparently going to give extra attention to the north loop. Saw a van camping out around the kingsbury school area. I stopped for no more than 3 seconds to pick up a friend who lives around there and immediately had LEO on my ass asking about our business. Good thing I really wasn't up to anything. Said friend tells me the neighborhood has been complaining about the SWs. Good thing I really wasn't up to anything that time. Play cautiously.

Rufus102
09-16-15, 21:40
Yep. Saw them out tonight about 2 hours ago. I'm a lurker (here and on the loop. It's my way home from work) One unmarked parking the wrong way and around the corner a marked car with lights on.

ScottyWilk
09-20-15, 13:52
Uncle LEO is apparently going to give extra attention to the north loop. Saw a van camping out around the kingsbury school area. I stopped for no more than 3 seconds to pick up a friend who lives around there and immediately had LEO on my ass asking about our business. Good thing I really wasn't up to anything. Said friend tells me the neighborhood has been complaining about the SWs. Good thing I really wasn't up to anything that time. Play cautiously.I only knew the area from willow pine and grove. Whats he other loop please.

ScottyWilk
09-23-15, 18:33
I have been driving around the loop area for the last couple of days to see what was out there. I made eye contact with a hot BSW on the lower section of Pine. I drove past her several times to make sure she was what I was hoping. On thr last pass and cut up the side street and she met me where it connected with Hillside. I knodded my head and she got in. She said her name was Ty. Lower 20's really hot body. We drove off to a place and she asked me what I wanted. I wanted FS but little did I know I had to bring my own cover. Lesson learned. So she did a very nice BBBJ but she said she would not catch it on her mouth. So she finished me off into her hand. Good time. Nice and quick cost was. 30 which we didn't even talk about until I was dropping her off, which I liked. It was weird though when she wrapped her hand around my friend and part of her finger was missing. She was good. I will repeat when I have cover. Only wish I had gotten her digits.

ScottyWilk
09-25-15, 10:11
I went back and saw her again. Good head game but this time she charged me. 4. I wonder what's up with that. Thi time I got her digits. Said she charges. 6 for sex. Is that normal for a SW? Thats what I have been paying for some qv's for FB girs?

What2012
09-25-15, 12:19
There's a former streetwalker named Chiara now posting on BP as Maria, be careful of this one for many reasons.

Seekist
09-25-15, 12:28
I went back and saw her again. Good head game but this time she charged me. 4. I wonder what's up with that. Thi time I got her digits. Said she charges. 6 for sex. Is that normal for a SW? Thats what I have been paying for some qv's for FB girs?Please my fellow sports men. Let's not corrupt the market. They are all asking for 2 Jackson's. The prevailing wage is A Jackson & a nickel if they blow your lights out splash them with a small tip. Stand firm on the pricing spending more does not equate to a better experience. Don"t forget the real cost gas time risk. Since is the only furtile ground (bearly) for street action, let's keep pricing in check.

EH1988
09-28-15, 09:03
There's a former streetwalker named Chiara now posting on BP as Maria, be careful of this one for many reasons.I know her, hear she's basically being held by dealers to work off debt and that she'll try and upsell once you're there an intimidate you with her pimp, stay away from this one.

Jim Beam 33
09-29-15, 14:02
I know her, hear she's basically being held by dealers to work off debt and that she'll try and upsell once you're there an intimidate you with her pimp, stay away from this one.She's now advertising as Star on BP and keeps changing name and number, hangs out with a bunch of thugs either on Baldwin or at AML stay away from both.

Tommy13
09-29-15, 22:00
Picked up a WSW on Hillside twice in the last week. Name is Allie, tall and thin with red hair. Decent body. . 4 both times for half and half and let me get in there for some unsafe play one time. Seems like a nice girl and relatively well composed. Good BBJ and will BBJCIM w / spit.

ScottyWilk
10-03-15, 23:25
Took s few spins on Pine and Hillside tonight. Saw a few of the regulars out but none of them interested me. I'm glad I waited. I saw one girl with a hot body but I could't if she was a SW. I passed her a few more times finally making eye contact with her and I pulled onto the side street. She got in an introduced herself as Ash. She had dyed red hair. She said she was 22. We drove off and found a spot and we got busy. What a hot body she has. Nice and clean and shaved too. She started with some oral, BBBJ, which led to me putting on a cover then into some sex in mish. I have a really small truck and I'm a big guy so that didn't work out very well. I could not find a rhythm and it was not working at all so she took off the cover and finished me off in her mouth. It was BBBJCIM spit. She is hot as hell, fun, has a great personality and seems very eager to please. She led me to believe that everything is on the menu. She doesn't have a phone so I couldn't get her digits. I will definately try to go back and see her again. I might get a room with her and make it last longer.

ScottyWilk
10-04-15, 11:31
Took s few spins on Pine and Hillside tonight. Saw a few of the regulars out but none of them interested me. I'm glad I waited. I saw one girl with a hot body but I could't if she was a SW. I passed her a few more times finally making eye contact with her and I pulled onto the side street. She got in an introduced herself as Ash. She had dyed red hair. She said she was 22. We drove off and found a spot and we got busy. What a hot body she has. Nice and clean and shaved too. She started with some oral, BBBJ, which led to me putting on a cover then into some sex in mish. I have a really small truck and I'm a big guy so that didn't work out very well. I could not find a rhythm and it was not working at all so she took off the cover and finished me off in her mouth. It was BBBJCIM spit. She is hot as hell, fun, has a great personality and seems very eager to please. She led me to believe that everything is on the menu. She doesn't have a phone so I couldn't get her digits. I will definately try to go back and see her again. I might get a room with her and make it last longer.Believe me when I say she is really hot.

ScottyWilk
10-06-15, 16:47
So the loop just got smaller for me. I found out someone I know very well, lives on Hillside. Like right by 1st and 2nd. And he hates the "trade". I saw him when I was driving my today. FML.

ScottyWilk
10-09-15, 16:33
Drove around the the area for a little while last night, and there wasn't much going on, but I kept seeing this one spinner. I actually left the city and tried to find something in Bristol, but I ended up returning. I saw that same girl again, so I stopped and picked her up. She said she was JOJO and that she was 26. She has black hair I think with red highlights. We drove to a spot and got busy. She does a really good BJ and Dt. She charges. 1 more if you want the BBBJ other wise it's covered. I chose covered. And then we did it doggie. It was a good time and she was fun. I have to get a bigger vehicle because it ain't easy in my small truck.

I have to take it easy though I have been to the loop 6 times in the last 2 weeks. Its hard on the wallet.

I also found another girl on of my visits the other day. I found her off the loop a little on Johnson. She said her name was Krista or Krystal. She was 24, with a bubble but. She looked and sounded Italian. We went to a spot and we started with BBBJ. Then she put the cover on and we went at it doggie. However the cover was, shall we day, for a larger guy, and I'm only average, so it was too loose. I didn't want to take the chance of having it come off. So she took it off, and offered to let me go BBFS but I politely declined. So she finished me off BBBJCIM with swallow.

I do have her digits and she said its ok to share it, she wants more customers. Sound to me like all you have to do is ask and she will do BBFS. So if you want the # pm me if you have one to trade.

ScottyWilk
10-12-15, 21:18
So driving the loop the other night and I saw 2 rather old looking SW on Hillside. They both looked close to 60. But they prob look older then they are. One was really skinny, the other kinda heavy, and when I saw her in the light she actually made me cringe. It was the first time I had seen them. Any idea what's up with them?

Ace Walker
10-15-15, 07:44
I was cruising the loop yesterday around 11 a because of all the reports posted lately. I have to say I was impressed with all the young WSW talent roaming about. I saw three WSW who seemed to have decent bodies and faces. I also saw a heavier but cute looking maybe hispanic or Italian. This cannot last forever. I am sure LEO must be aware of all the activity especially in the midday. Use caution my friends.

RougeDawg
10-18-15, 09:17
Picked up a WSW on Hillside twice in the last week. Name is Allie, tall and thin with red hair. Decent body. . 4 both times for half and half and let me get in there for some unsafe play one time. Seems like a nice girl and relatively well composed. Good BBJ and will BBJCIM w / spit.Ran into Allie this morning on Hillside. Great BBBJ. Switched to mish in the back but me being 6'1 and her being 5'8 in the back of an Impala didn't really work out. Finished with bbbjwsw. Would have been BBBJ w / spit but we discovered that the child locks were on and couldn't figure out how to open the back doors. She didn't have a choice but to swallow. No complaints here. Asked about how I knew about the loop since I told her I was from out of town. I said I read about it on a site online and she quickly said usaguide right. I said yea. She mentioned somebody told her about it and that she her people mentioned her on here but not in a bad way. Looked her up as soon as she got out and sure enough she's been reviewed here. Not surprising as she has good service and doesn't rush. She does have some marks on her that indicated use however. Would repeat.

Member #5258
11-13-15, 18:22
First time poster, long time stroller of the loop. Picked WSW, young, and alil on the chunky side. Brunette. Found a little spot for CBJ and then she starts nodding off LOL. While I'm sitting with my little buddy in my hand. I'm like hey it ain't going to suck itself, and she wakes up for a minute. I finally get her to do the deed. I woulda gave her an extra 2 to get out of the car. Def will not repeat.

Sharkman67
11-14-15, 21:48
Looks like LEO was out cleaning up the loop. Picked up 4 girls last night. Be careful out there.

S.

When In Vegas
11-15-15, 18:44
Thanks Sharky. http://www.rep-am.com/articles/2015/11/14/news/local/921258.txt.

Looks like LEO was out cleaning up the loop. Picked up 4 girls last night. Be careful out there.

S.

Seekist
11-29-15, 09:11
I have been very bizze pounding 2 Submisives that I pull off of Fet life mid 20's just love all there holes worked and worked hard. Spankings, spreader bars, ball gags. The whole deal all for the price of a hotel room.

So I have not been doing my normal street head hunting. There's been little or no reports on the action. Any new street Elfs working? Nina still on her game. Guys I know someone been looping there.

How's the action?

BigBoy5
12-19-15, 11:33
Last wed night about 9:30 I was out on the loop. I drove around for about 30 min, but it was pretty empty. Eventually I came across Bella. A cute Puerto Rican. She was probably 30 yrs old. 5'6" 120 lbs. Kind of flappy tits. She was dressed nice. If I saw her anywhere else I would not have thought she was a SW. She said she's a dancer up in Mass but lives down here. Anyway, I pull up along side her and start chatting. She was very nervous. It actually took a little convincing to get her in the car. I don't mind. She's just being safe. We drive to a quiet spot and she wips out her nice tits and goes down on me. She can suck a good dick. She used no hands for most of the time. Nice and deep and wet. I really enjoyed it. She caught most of it and then spit it out. She asked for $30 plus a tip. I gave her $40. I don't usually do that but she was a very nice girl. Not on anything and could hold a conversation. If I see her again, I will be picking her up.

ILoveThatPoo
12-20-15, 15:45
Thank you for the great job sucking my cock! Bbbjwspit well done. I really enjoyed myself and your dam fine looking (blond hair blue eyes). Your a bit old for a SWer in your late 30's but you look great!

If you see her gentelmen treat her nicely. She is easy to spot when she is out. Only asked for 30 but I gave her 40.

Poo.

BlueFox141
12-23-15, 15:43
Last wed night about 9:30 I was out on the loop. I drove around for about 30 min, but it was pretty empty. Eventually I came across Bella. A cute Puerto Rican. She was probably 30 yrs old. 5'6" 120 lbs. Kind of flappy tits. She was dressed nice. If I saw her anywhere else I would not have thought she was a SW. She said she's a dancer up in Mass but lives down here. Anyway, I pull up along side her and start chatting. She was very nervous. It actually took a little convincing to get her in the car. I don't mind. She's just being safe. We drive to a quiet spot and she wips out her nice tits and goes down on me. She can suck a good dick. She used no hands for most of the time. Nice and deep and wet. I really enjoyed it. She caught most of it and then spit it out. She asked for $30 plus a tip. I gave her $40. I don't usually do that but she was a very nice girl. Not on anything and could hold a conversation. If I see her again, I will be picking her up.You might have come across Nina. She sometimes uses the name Bella.

When In Vegas
12-24-15, 12:08
Hey Fox good to see you posting again. Don't forget Nina is 5'2" at best. Speaking of, sad to report she has become completely unreliable. We've had plans to meet fall apart way too often recently. Such a shame, she was very GFE.

You might have come across Nina. She sometimes uses the name Bella.

BlueFox141
12-27-15, 00:57
Hey Fox good to see you posting again. Don't forget Nina is 5'2" at best. Speaking of, sad to report she has become completely unreliable. We've had plans to meet fall apart way too often recently. Such a shame, she was very GFE.Vegas,

I know, but sometimes a guess at height is way off.

Blue.

Big Dog9
12-27-15, 11:57
Ran across Ashley last night tall 5'10' blond / brunette pretty face thin nice A's perky nipples cute ass. She was near the north loop but off the beaten path just appeared to be walking but I had a feeling as I drove by and she smiled. So I stopped a ways up and answered a few texts, when she got near she said hi we chatted for a couple minutes and she asked if I was hungry so we took a quick trip to visit the king, parked and ate. She claims she lost her job about 2 months ago and then broke up with her boyfriend. So now she's staying with friends in a couple different places. She seems very new to things or it's a great act. One thing led to another and we went to my extra apartment, watched TV a bit, I went to the bathroom when I came out she was in bed naked, said it was more comfortable. She looked and smelled nice freshly showered, LFK and massaging, excellent oral skills with lots of roaming, then wrapped up and she climbed on top she is unbelievably tight nice and wet took several tries to get in deep, she slowly moved back and forth. It took a lot of concentration to not explode almost instantly, then she started cumming to and I blew a huge load and she kept going until she finished cumming. We stayed a while longer then I took her back to where she is staying (she never asked for any donation but I gave a token of appreciation as she was kissing me goodbye). She claims her ex smashed her phone. She is supposed to meet me this evening for a regular dinner and then see what happens. See if she shows up tonight.

When In Vegas
12-28-15, 22:29
You are so lucky. How many guys have an 'extra' apartment they can take advantage of. She sounds cute!

Ran across Ashley last night tall 5'10' blond / brunette pretty face thin nice A's perky nipples cute ass. She was near the north loop but off the beaten path just appeared to be walking but I had a feeling as I drove by and she smiled. So I stopped a ways up and answered a few texts, when she got near she said hi we chatted for a couple minutes and she asked if I was hungry so we took a quick trip to visit the king, parked and ate. She claims she lost her job about 2 months ago and then broke up with her boyfriend. So now she's staying with friends in a couple different places. She seems very new to things or it's a great act. One thing led to another and we went to my extra apartment, watched TV a bit, I went to the bathroom when I came out she was in bed naked, said it was more comfortable. She looked and smelled nice freshly showered, LFK and massaging, excellent oral skills with lots of roaming, then wrapped up and she climbed on top she is unbelievably tight nice and wet took several tries to get in deep, she slowly moved back and forth. It took a lot of concentration to not explode almost instantly, then she started cumming to and I blew a huge load and she kept going until she finished cumming. We stayed a while longer then I took her back to where she is staying (she never asked for any donation but I gave a token of appreciation as she was kissing me goodbye). She claims her ex smashed her phone. She is supposed to meet me this evening for a regular dinner and then see what happens. See if she shows up tonight.

Big Dog9
12-29-15, 10:46
You are so lucky. How many guys have an 'extra' apartment they can take advantage of. She sounds cute!I have a feeling she is very new to the game. But like most of the others she may take a turn down that slippery slope. She claims she never did more than weed before but since she's been staying with other people she has been experimenting. I hope she doesn't get addicted to the life style, she seems like a very good kid.

Leo Berman
12-29-15, 12:17
Picked up Sulaika two nights ago on the loop. 31 yo, looks about 18 no joke. PR girl, cute little thing but a bit nervous / annoying. Below average oral skills but when you have a clean, good looking girl doing her thing, how bad can it be? A tight, velvet-smooth p* more than made up for that, though. Money well spent. Her pic is out there with a little google sleuthing.

A fair number of girls were out on Sunday night, between 8 and 10. Mostly white and latin.

ScottyWilk
12-31-15, 19:07
I have seen it mentioned here a few times, but I can't figure it out. Can someone tell me where the North loops is? You can PM me if you want.

Thanks.

BigMike1984
01-01-16, 12:48
Hey can you provide me with more info about her? I'm not grim the Waterbury area but I would def drive out there for her. A number or exact street (area) where I could find her? Your inbox is full BTW.

When In Vegas
01-01-16, 13:32
Bad news: My Nubian princess, Ginxy, seems to be having phone issues and has been unreachable. On the flip side, suspicions that GFE Nina might have fallen to the dark side seem to be unfounded. We finally connected and she was like the old Nina. Very happy and aiming to please. She gave me a big wet kiss when she got in the car and once at the spot got totally naked. She seems to have put on a few more lbs and is looking better than ever. After some LFK she gave me a decent BJ with great eye contact. She got me rock hard and I had her lay on her back. I was going to try a few diff positions but she was pulsating her hips and meeting my thrusts in such a great way that I decided to just finish. Put her legs against my shoulders and went to town. SHe is nice and tight and with her legs up I was going balls deep. Busted a good nut and after letting me enjoy my cum high I pulled out. We cleaned up and grabbed a quick bite.

Happy New Year Boys.

Vegas.

When In Vegas
01-01-16, 13:39
Grove and Willow is a decent starting point. The side streets east of there.

I have seen it mentioned here a few times, but I can't figure it out. Can someone tell me where the North loops is? You can PM me if you want.

Thanks.

Mr. Wtby
01-01-16, 15:47
Vegas, glad you enjoyed your LFK, sorry for the slightly salty after taste. I was with her earlier. Anyways, I digress, Happy New Years to all you degenerates!

Cheers Mr W.

Bad news: My Nubian princess, Ginxy, seems to be having phone issues and has been unreachable. On the flip side, suspicions that GFE Nina might have fallen to the dark side seem to be unfounded. We finally connected and she was like the old Nina. Very happy and aiming to please. She gave me a big wet kiss when she got in the car and once at the spot got totally naked. She seems to have put on a few more lbs and is looking better than ever. After some LFK she gave me a decent BJ with great eye contact. She got me rock hard and I had her lay on her back. I was going to try a few diff positions but she was pulsating her hips and meeting my thrusts in such a great way that I decided to just finish. Put her legs against my shoulders and went to town. SHe is nice and tight and with her legs up I was going balls deep. Busted a good nut and after letting me enjoy my cum high I pulled out. We cleaned up and grabbed a quick bite.

Happy New Year Boys.

Vegas.

When In Vegas
01-03-16, 18:21
Haha. That would explain the good mood. Everybody is always happier after seeing Mr Wtby (the legend).

Vegas, glad you enjoyed your LFK, sorry for the slightly salty after taste. I was with her earlier. Anyways, I digress, Happy New Years to all you degenerates!

Cheers Mr W.

DWilbur
01-06-16, 17:46
Was out Monday night. As it was kind of getting colder not much in terms of the loop. However, after about a 45 minute search I found a larger hispanic woman named Melany. She asked for a Hamilton and a Jackson for a wet mouth service. She jumped in and we did a standard check where we then went to a decent spot. She allowed some roaming but was not great with a bit too much teeth. After the finish it was a spit and go. I would definitely not repeat.

ScottyWilk
01-29-16, 19:05
Grove and Willow is a decent starting point. The side streets east of there.Ok. That loop I familiar with and use it a lot. Is there another loop where there is action or is that the only one?

BigBoy5
02-13-16, 12:07
I was out Thurs night around 7-8 pm and saw a few girls out. It was slim pickings that time of night with a lot of activity on the streets. I saw a tall dark blonde haired girl. I pulled over and she said 30 for a BJ. I didn't like the situation as there were cars all around and one guy pulled over and was watching us. So, I drove away. Also, I'm cheap and usually only pay 20-25. I also saw a nasty blonde girl who seems to always be walking around out there. I didn't stop for her. There was another girl who was mostly covered up in a hood and I could barely see. She seemed short and petite but she got scooped up before I could get a better look. So, I kept driving around and saw a young looking girl (I think it was a girl). She had dark black hair and was very skinny. No boobs at all. She actually looked liked Marla from the fight club. Her hair was kind of a mess and sticking up all over the place. I pulled over and asked how much for everything. She said 60. No way I'm paying that to play in a car. I can go to a girl's incall for that. I come out to the streets to find cheap girls. She also offered 30 for head. I might consider this but it was getting too busy around me so I kept moving. In the end, I didn't pick anyone up and went to an incall. Where are all the cheap girls in Waterbury?

DWilbur
03-25-16, 14:31
Was getting out of movies this afternoon and the weather was clearing up. Saw this young Hispanic / whiteish mix walking along. She gave a look and I pulled over. Her name was Annie and I've never seen her before. Went for a quick ride and only asked for 30 it was worth it. Young tight ass with groping while I CIM from BBBJ. Will definitely repeat but of course no digits as she was having phone issues.

ScottyWilk
03-27-16, 13:03
Was getting out of movies this afternoon and the weather was clearing up. Saw this young Hispanic / whiteish mix walking along. She gave a look and I pulled over. Her name was Annie and I've never seen her before. Went for a quick ride and only asked for 30 it was worth it. Young tight ass with groping while I CIM from BBBJ. Will definitely repeat but of course no digits as she was having phone issues.Was she in the parking lot or walking out on the road behind the mall?

DWilbur
03-28-16, 15:10
It was the road behind the mall closer to the back Sears entrance.

Was she in the parking lot or walking out on the road behind the mall?

NE Creampie
04-18-16, 11:38
I finally made a foray through the Waterbury Loop Friday afternoon, thanks for the guidance BlueFox. It was off time being midafternoon but I was driving by on the highway and had time to kill so I felt it would be a good time to learn the route rather than in the dark. I made the loop several times and saw 2 older ones out working, I didn't partake. That said I've got to find a good spot to drive to for the deed and my recon will be done placing me ready for action.

Scooper32
04-19-16, 07:52
I got something that stings the other day, it's either the see or the G. Only girl I've been with recently was Ashley. The tall, young, good looking one. All I got was oral, I think I'm done for a while, be careful out there.

Member #5258
04-19-16, 20:14
I got something that stings the other day, it's either the see or the G. Only girl I've been with recently was Ashley. The tall, young, good looking one. All I got was oral, I think I'm done for a while, be careful out there.Brown hair right? That's why I do CBJ. Sorry to hear.

BlueFox141
05-23-16, 17:35
I'm back from the dead. Haven't been out much and been careful after a close call a while back. I work right near the loop and over the past couple of months have taken the long way home or to the office watching for Nina. It paid off last week! She was walking on H. I stopped & talked to her. No reliable phone. We set up a date and time for the end of the week and she was there as promised! Oh, man she is hot as she ever was and was wearing a very sexy dress with nothing underneath. I wasn't disappointed. Hoping she gets a reliable phone.

Blue.

Vegas, left you a PM.

DWilbur
05-31-16, 19:45
Was coming back from a failed attempt at a are and T in Hartford so I stopped by the loop. From what I gather her name was "Kiki" but she was a short spinner with a cute dress on. Nothing underneath. Picked her up and she have some good head with a spit. I was looking for Nina but could not find her. Haven't seen her around in a while. Kiki did the job well and I would repeat but of course no working digits.

Ed Is Looking
06-17-16, 01:13
Been a while since I've been through this neck of the woods, but tonight I found myself out on the loop.

First up, a Puerto Rican girl who I picked up and for whatever reason had a really sketchy start. I think it was just some confusion which emanated from language barriers. I'm not going to name her because I don't want to trash the girl, but we both did a good job at sketching each other out right off the bat, I was trying to get her to touch and she didn't seem interested in touching and was fairly domineering about where she wanted to go, which only got further accelerated by seeing a type of car drive by that you don't normally want to see in such situations. I was able to save the day through careful language after her extended her hand over for a feel.

So after all this I really hoping for just a quick hand in celebration of the 7th President of these United States. Of course as the celebrations started we agreed to double down and have a second celebration for the oral skills of our 7th President. But the second the deal was made it was made known that the bald man was not allowed to puke during the celebrations, so I just said fuck it, lets wrap this up with the presidential handshake.

So I dropped her ass off, and started to head towards the highway, which of course was clearly going to be a fucking nightmare as 84 was once again a parking lot for construction. So. I decided to tour the south end of the city, nothing to be seen (except for a really nice civilian ass that I spotted). And since the south end of the city was dull, I decided fuck it, I'm going to take a second tour up north.

Boy was I glad I made this decision. I spotted an insanely hot blonde haired 25 year old chick on the side of the road. She was just that fucking hot that I was convinced she was another local civilian. It wasn't until the third pass by that I realized holy shit, she isn't a civilian, and boy was I fucking lucky.

I pulled down a side street and stopped, and to my utter joy she climbs in. Barbie is her name, I'm sure its not what her mother named her, but who gives a fuck, because given the territory she was an all american doll. As the great Charlie Sheen once said: WINNING!

Truth be told, this Barbie did have a small mark on her arm so I knew what was up, but she was coherent and not in an Afghani haze. Nobody is perfect, but that is life. While the Barbie doll clearly has an aftermarket bust, the real Barbie I met tonight knows better that silicon parts are made for toys, and yes, this baby got back.

Same fare as the first encounter with the same festivities, except these festivities were fully celebrated without any sketchiness or terms & conditions buried in fine print which was only made legible after the transaction was completed. Upgrades were requested, however her friend was in town and that meant that upgrades were not available.

Digits are not available, trust me this Ken definitely asked, but they simply do not exist. I have a feeling that next time this Ken is going to take Barbie off to get a room.

WhenWhen
06-17-16, 23:45
Ed is writing a genius level report. Thanks for a great report.

Been a while since I've been through this neck of the woods, but tonight I found myself out on the loop.

First up, a Puerto Rican girl who I picked up and for whatever reason had a really sketchy start. I think it was just some confusion which emanated from language barriers. I'm not going to name her because I don't want to trash the girl, but we both did a good job at sketching each other out right off the bat, I was trying to get her to touch and she didn't seem interested in touching and was fairly domineering about where she wanted to go, which only got further accelerated by seeing a type of car drive by that you don't normally want to see in such situations. I was able to save the day through careful language after her extended her hand over for a feel.

So after all this I really hoping for just a quick hand in celebration of the 7th President of these United States. Of course as the celebrations started we agreed to double down and have a second celebration for the oral skills of our 7th President. But the second the deal was made it was made known that the bald man was not allowed to puke during the celebrations, so I just said fuck it, lets wrap this up with the presidential handshake.

So I dropped her ass off, and started to head towards the highway, which of course was clearly going to be a fucking nightmare as 84 was once again a parking lot for construction. So. I decided to tour the south end of the city, nothing to be seen (except for a really nice civilian ass that I spotted). And since the south end of the city was dull, I decided fuck it, I'm going to take a second tour up north.

Boy was I glad I made this decision. I spotted an insanely hot blonde haired 25 year old chick on the side of the road. She was just that fucking hot that I was convinced she was another local civilian. It wasn't until the third pass by that I realized holy shit, she isn't a civilian, and boy was I fucking lucky.

I pulled down a side street and stopped, and to my utter joy she climbs in. Barbie is her name, I'm sure its not what her mother named her, but who gives a fuck, because given the territory she was an all american doll. As the great Charlie Sheen once said: WINNING!

Truth be told, this Barbie did have a small mark on her arm so I knew what was up, but she was coherent and not in an Afghani haze. Nobody is perfect, but that is life. While the Barbie doll clearly has an aftermarket bust, the real Barbie I met tonight knows better that silicon parts are made for toys, and yes, this baby got back.

Same fare as the first encounter with the same festivities, except these festivities were fully celebrated without any sketchiness or terms & conditions buried in fine print which was only made legible after the transaction was completed. Upgrades were requested, however her friend was in town and that meant that upgrades were not available.

Digits are not available, trust me this Ken definitely asked, but they simply do not exist. I have a feeling that next time this Ken is going to take Barbie off to get a room.

Tommy13
06-21-16, 00:20

Digits are not available, trust me this Ken definitely asked, but they simply do not exist. I have a feeling that next time this Ken is going to take Barbie off to get a room.I've had some ups and downs with her. Last time I picked her up she was barely there. She also stiffed me a while back so I stopped picking her up.

Picked up a HSW on H the other night. Young, said she was 22, with pink hair and facial piercings. She seemed to be a little weary at first even after the obligatory cop check.

Settled on. 4 for half and half. CBJ was awful. Barely able to stay hard with her teeth chewing on me and no rhythm. She kept asking if I was keeping an eye out for cops. Bent her over for k9 but she was entirely dry and totally not working with me at all and kept asking me to hurry up. Finally called it quits as I was totally sick of her and decided to cut my losses. She kept chattering about hurrying up to the point where I had to tell her to STFU.

Skip her if you see her around. She looks good from a far but is far from good.

Picked up Maria a few times. Really thin HSW. She's asked me for needles in the past which explains her thin appearance. Not bad but not great.

Bbctrev
06-22-16, 11:55
Took a break from the street scene for awhile decided to cruise the Waterbury loop and came across Jessica short petite WSW says she is 29. Went to a secluded spot decided on FS got in the back seat she stripped totally naked smelled clean no emitting odors from her gave a nice BBBJ covered up and she got on top and rode me till I came. Had a nice time definitely will hook up with her again.

BlueFox141
06-22-16, 13:23
I posted about 4 weeks ago how I ran into Nina on the loop one afternoon. We set up a time to meet and I picked her up. We set up a day and time to meet every week. She has only missed 1 of the 4 times (because she fell asleep). She is better than ever! Her oral skills are still fantastic! I have a small car and she is quite nimble as she climbs on top of me in the front seat. Still no digits. She is too scared about LE to go out on the loop at night. You might be lucky to see her out during the day, although her kids are home from school now.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
06-22-16, 13:24
Took a break from the street scene for awhile decided to cruise the Waterbury loop and came across Jessica short petite WSW says she is 29. Went to a secluded spot decided on FS got in the back seat she stripped totally naked smelled clean no emitting odors from her gave a nice BBBJ covered up and she got on top and rode me till I came. Had a nice time definitely will hook up with her again.Any digits?

ILoveThatPoo
07-23-16, 05:58
I have been on a SWer diet for several months now. I have been pretty good about it I have had 3 girls in my car that looked "fine" until they sat down and I got to inspect them close up. All three were kicked to the curb with a "good by maybe next time" from me.

On my latest look I happened past someone who was vaguely familiar with very little clothing covering her. It was total please do me, I'm a frigging hoar and need cash bad look. I couldn't resist. It's like having the urge for chocolate and right there on the corner is a store.

Funny part of the story is I haven't seen this girl in 4-5 years but she Remembered me! Amazing, all them drugs burning her brain cells yet she she knew my name and where we fucked and what car I used to drive.

I remembered what a hot piece of ass she used to be and broke my SWer diet. Unfortunately her enthusiasm for sucking cock has declined with age. What used to be a wow was just ok. Mechanical and one speed only. On a positive note she didn't spill one drop and only took 30 from me. Shit I'm in denial, I did do another SWer a few weeks ago and reported she got cum on my shirt. Oh well lesson learned I'll begin my diet again today.

On another note my self proclaimed low volume Irish Frend from T Town is advertising on BP in Waterbury. She is deecent looking and has a super tight gripper between her legs but lacks the enthusiasm I crave when I spend 100.

Have fun. Poo.

Coberman
08-08-16, 04:52

Digits are not available, trust me this Ken definitely asked, but they simply do not exist. I have a feeling that next time this Ken is going to take Barbie off to get a room.The man doesn't lie about Barbie. I'm pretty sure I saw this chick a few weeks ago dolled up and wearing a tight dress (think club wear) and I was sure she was a civilian too. Tonight I saw her wearing a light jacket and dark jeans; I still couldn't believe this hot chick was working but this time I got a look from her. Unfortunately this was where a bunch of cars were lined up so I didn't want to try picking her up there. I ended up looping around but she was gone. Cursing my luck I kept looking around for something good and eventually spotted her again at a more favorable area. She is hot: late 20's, wavy blonde hair to about her shoulder blades, slender, tallish (5'6"-5'10" and a nice ass. Easily an 8/10, "All American doll" is a fair description. She guided me to a spot and told me it was. 5 to check her tonsils. She also mentioned not having protection in a way that sort of trailed off. Could have been implying we could use mine (if I had some) or that not using any was an option for other activities, I dunno. Anyway, I told her I only had. 4, she paused and went for it. The exam was completed and she spit out the byproduct. I can't really blame her, the instrument was a bit backed up but she took it like a champ letting it pulse in her mouth for what felt like forever so I won't begrudge her spitting too much.

We talked a little during the ride. She says she lives in the casino area, that she's rarely out working, and wasn't out trying to make money for drugs; she was just trying to build her bank account. I asked for digits but she said "the kids stole her phone," whatever that means. She told me to look for her the next few days. After a little extracurricular fun I'm usually good for a while, but I'm going to have to seriously consider going out again soon to give her a more thorough exam. She's a fast walker and I'm sure popular so if you see her and want to get her make your move quick (but safely) or you might lose sight of her.

Saw a bunch of other ladies working, none as hot as Barbie (a tall order) but some decent choices and one short chick I'll keep an eye out for in the future. Waterbury is the place to be.

Coberman
08-31-16, 01:29
Cruising through I saw a lot of BSWs tonight, 5 or more I'd say ranging from coked-out-model thin to rap video thick. None tickled my fancy. If any of you know of a cute, light skinned BSW though, let me know where to look.

I kept looking until I happened upon a hot blonde. Turns out I'm fucking blind as it turned out to be Barbie again, not that that's a bad thing. Last time I saw her she made it seem she'd be working just a few days but there she was again 3 weeks since I last saw her (I know, real surprise). I noticed this time she has a bit of a paunch but other than that this girl is fine. Anyway, had another pleasant oral exam. She talked some again during the ride. She thinks of herself as a cautious girl but she may be a bit paranoid (she had a few things to say about people in the area, to be fair they could have been true). She still doesn't have a phone, apparently she's lost it in the house she's staying at which she shares with an older guy "who's the jealous type. " She gave me the cell's number but since she doesn't have the phone that's little help to me or you. If she ever gets one I'll let you guys know, until then I'd say it's worth looking for her if you're passing through.

ILoveThatPoo
08-31-16, 06:03
Just a quick note. Four months ago when she was sucking my dick she had the same story. I didn't do quotes just rtf. She is out almost every day to support her habit not her bank account. As always be wary and use protection as her habit includes needles.

Waterbury is a shadow of its former SW glory days. Few very few good ones around now. Most are withered and dried up to the point of grossness.

Poo.

BlueFox141
08-31-16, 11:16
Waterbury is a shadow of its former SW glory days. Few very few good ones around now. Most are withered and dried up to the point of grossness.

Poo.So true Poo!

Blue.

Coberman
08-31-16, 18:37
Waterbury is a shadow of its former SW glory days.Judging from a number of comments in these forums that seems to hold true for most cities and most activities (except for the online hookups) if you've been around for a while.

Always good to be careful.

JakeBass
09-23-16, 19:18
Found a good one after a long absence. Found Heidi on Grove. Initially thought she was way to good to be true. 5'6" tall and nice 36 ds. Passed her 3 times bease initially thought she was at best, a civilian or at worst, LEO. Stopped about 40 yards past her and pretended to use my phone. She knocked on window and asked for a ride. After a few minutes of silence she asked if I was LEO. When I denied it she asked for proof, "squeeze my titties" It was all good after that. Found a spot. Her shirt came off and I got the best BJ in a long long time. Only downside, no digits.

Wsst3
09-25-16, 00:00
Found a good one after a long absence. Found Heidi on Grove. Initially thought she was way to good to be true. 5'6" tall and nice 36 ds. Passed her 3 times bease initially thought she was at best, a civilian or at worst, LEO. Stopped about 40 yards past her and pretended to use my phone. She knocked on window and asked for a ride. After a few minutes of silence she asked if I was LEO. When I denied it she asked for proof, "squeeze my titties" It was all good after that. Found a spot. Her shirt came off and I got the best BJ in a long long time. Only downside, no digits.More info please, age, body type, service, price. Thanks.

BigBoy5
09-29-16, 10:46
I was out on Tuesday night this week for the first time in a few months. I got to the area around 9:30 and didn't see much of anything going on. Just one black girl who looked like a tranny. Eventually another BSW and LSW came out about 45 min later. It was kind of weird not to see anything. Then around 11 a few more SW'ers came out one blonde who looked good but she was scooped up quickly and a few other WSW's who didn't not look that great. They didn't last out too long before most were either picked up or left the area.

I think there was something going on with the cops though. Earlier in the evening I saw a few marked cars with their lights on around a car but didn't think too much of it. Then I saw another car pulled over down the street so I was becoming suspicious. Not too long after that I watched another car pull over and a girl jump out. Then a cop car pulled them over. So, after seeing these 3 cars stopped I got out of there. The thing was I didn't see any marked cars on the loop. Only right off the loops pulling cars over. Has anyone heard anything?

Leg Man69
09-29-16, 15:42
Out on Grove today, saw a LONG legged blonde wearing a short skirt heading into the pharmacy, waited for her? To come out. Looked flat chested as all hell, and face was showing signs of habit. Anybody partake?

Leg Man69
09-30-16, 09:40
He is out and about in the dirtybury.

Drtybury
09-30-16, 11:04
[Deleted by Admin]er.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MrHappyPants
10-05-16, 22:23
The cops cleaned the hell out of the loop. I would advise everyone to stay away. This isn't a temporary thing this is a pretty big operation. I just got back, they have a command station set up in a parking lot right on pine close to willow. They mean business. Last month I picked up a girl and she was telling me all the usuals were caught and locked up. If you know this loop well, you know who the familiar faces are and theyre usually there no matter what. But theyve been gone. I just saw an unmarked car pull over a car and I got the hell out of there. WAY too much police activity. Theres a jewish school by prospect and hillside. I thi k that has alot to do with it, theyre probably pressuring the police to do something.

Bbctrev
10-06-16, 09:02
The cops cleaned the hell out of the loop. I would advise everyone to stay away. This isn't a temporary thing this is a pretty big operation. I just got back, they have a command station set up in a parking lot right on pine close to willow. They mean business. Last month I picked up a girl and she was telling me all the usuals were caught and locked up. If you know this loop well, you know who the familiar faces are and theyre usually there no matter what. But theyve been gone. I just saw an unmarked car pull over a car and I got the hell out of there. WAY too much police activity. Theres a jewish school by prospect and hillside. I thi k that has alot to do with it, theyre probably pressuring the police to do something.Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking about checking out the Waterbury loop later on tonight. I think we all seen this coming the community has been wanting this for awhile.

Drtybury
10-06-16, 09:46
Last post was deleted, this one may as well but want to give info to protect fellow mongers. If you're a"Ken" doll you may want to get checked for a round of applause. I was confirmed and treated and only had one encounter BBBJ.

Ace Walker
10-06-16, 11:27
Last post was deleted, this one may as well but want to give info to protect fellow mongers. If you're a"Ken" doll you may want to get checked for a round of applause. I was confirmed and treated and only had one encounter BBBJ.Who was it? This shit makes me nervous. I had a false scare and went to Planned Parenthood. I told them I was single but I am married. Paid cash. They still wanted my I'd and report any findings to Connecticut. I told them I wanted to be treated for C just as a precaution. It was a one time dose in the office antibiotic. I waited for the results and it turned out to be negative.

Coberman
10-06-16, 14:56
Who was it? Since he mentioned "Ken" I'm guessing Barbie.

Member #5258
10-10-16, 22:05
Went on the loop to visit the exhibit on pine. Looks like a neat substation. A little eye the sky action, but just makes me a cautious shopper. Picked up a heavy set WSW (beggars can't be choosers) as I always lay out my pole like an avid fisherman, but do to the game warden cracking down on catches, I managed to catch a big mouth bass. Name was kay and I must admit I was very impressed with the CBJ! One of the best yet. Red head kinda old looking (don't judge me) 🙂.

Ww6969
11-01-16, 12:28
Command post is still there, saw a few what I believe were BSW but weren't sure if they were part a sting.

Scooper32
11-04-16, 18:05
Since he mentioned "Ken" I'm guessing Barbie.I thought I got the G from her to but never was sure. Had all the symptoms and the medicine took it away, everything came back neg though. She's easily one of the hottest girls out there and does the job though. And the reality is those of us who like the BBBJ have probably put out cocks in A MANY mouths with the C or G and turned out fine. This is perhaps the highest risk population were dealing with here if you want to be safe you got to think anyone one of them can have it and could suck a 100 cocks before they spread it to anyone. I wrap it up now.

Yankee1234
11-13-16, 19:17
LEO was out so I kept it to a short tour.

Did see a tall BSW with red hair, hot body, wearing tight sweats, heels, but, with some short stocky guy in tow.

Was not comfortable with him around and LEO so I passed.

Any info on her?

Tommy13
11-13-16, 23:03
Went out for the last two nights in a row around 11 pm. Nothing but nothing out there. I had a number for WSW Nikki but it seems to be no good anymore. Shame because she's been the best option for me lately. Picked up WSW Mikayla or Kayla. Talkative. Pretty good BBJCIM for. 2 but she wanted. 3 but I held firm. Wasn't willing to go FS even for more offered though.

Other than that I see lots of LEO and the command center is still posted up. If the loop has shifted to another stretch or if there's other options in the area I'd appreciate a heads up. Driving over to the dirty water is long enough for me that it's annoying if I come up empty.

Ww6969
11-22-16, 13:05
After dropping off friends in Ansonia, I decided to take a stroll around 11:30 pm on Saturday, I saw 3 SW (2 BSW and 1 WSW) on the corners of Pine and Hillside. So I swept up the WSW NAME Laura. We went to her place for FS for 2 benjamins. She gave me her number, hopefully it will work! Also told that the command post operates between 8 am and 4 pm.

BlueFox141
11-23-16, 11:03
After dropping off friends in Ansonia, I decided to take a stroll around 11:30 pm on Saturday, I saw 3 SW (2 BSW and 1 WSW) on the corners of Pine and Hillside. So I swept up the WSW NAME Laura. We went to her place for FS for 2 benjamins. She gave me her number, hopefully it will work! Also told that the command post operates between 8 am and 4 pm.Is this Laura very skinny, big eyes, no teeth?

Big Dog9
11-23-16, 16:35
After dropping off friends in Ansonia, I decided to take a stroll around 11:30 pm on Saturday, I saw 3 SW (2 BSW and 1 WSW) on the corners of Pine and Hillside. So I swept up the WSW NAME Laura. We went to her place for FS for 2 benjamins. She gave me her number, hopefully it will work! Also told that the command post operates between 8 am and 4 pm.The cameras run 24/7 if you watch they sometimes change positions as you drive by Just because it isn't manned doesn't mean the download to HQ is off. Be careful.

Onemoretime696
11-23-16, 18:33
After dropping off friends in Ansonia, I decided to take a stroll around 11:30 pm on Saturday, I saw 3 SW (2 BSW and 1 WSW) on the corners of Pine and Hillside. So I swept up the WSW NAME Laura. We went to her place for FS for 2 benjamins. She gave me her number, hopefully it will work! Also told that the command post operates between 8 am and 4 pm.I know exactly who you're talking about. And I'm really, really, really hoping that you got your US Presidents wrong.

Two Andrew Jackson's would be reasonable, but still pretty darn high for who you were with.

#justsayin.

Ww6969
11-23-16, 21:34
Is this Laura very skinny, big eyes, no teeth?Yes it is.

BlueFox141
11-28-16, 11:11
Yes it is.She would have taken a lot less. Also, not very reliable.

BlueFox141
12-07-16, 12:07
Nina.

So, Friday night I cruised the loop and it was quite dead. I was about to give up, but as I turned down Willow off of HS someone seemed to recognize me, waved and headed down toward me. I turned around and it was Nina! Now, we had a standard date time set up since her phone was not working. It worked pretty well for a while, but stopped about three months ago. She is as good as ever. Really missed her. Got her new digits, they already don't work. Hoping she shows later this week at our spot. She is out on the streets many times after 11, guys. She only pays attention if she knows you. Good luck. She has become an ATF.

Blue.

Scooper32
12-09-16, 08:42
Waterbury has been dead, d. E. a. D. Ran into this blonde, I normally wouldn't bother as I prefer petite spinner types but. The deadness. She talks a lot, was kind of a annoying but the BBBJ was top 5 ever. This was about a week ago, but I drove by the other night and saw her still out. Finally saw the command station everyone's been talking about and know I feel dumb I didn't notice it the first 50 times I passed it.

BlueFox141
12-09-16, 11:20
Waterbury has been dead, d. E. a. D. Ran into this blonde, I normally wouldn't bother as I prefer petite spinner types but. The deadness. She talks a lot, was kind of a annoying but the BBBJ was top 5 ever. This was about a week ago, but I drove by the other night and saw her still out. Finally saw the command station everyone's been talking about and know I feel dumb I didn't notice it the first 50 times I passed it.K,

Do you have a name? How about a little more description? Digits?

Blue.

Scooper32
01-25-17, 19:32
Sometimes I drive by a few times on my way home from work just to do some recon, others I want to dabble but point being is the streets have been DEAD. You'll see one or two, but activity has gone way done. Well that all ended last night, it was as if they've all been in jail for 6 months and got released the same night. That's probably a slight exaggeration but the action last night was good. Still I managed to have little luck as all the good ones got scooped up right away but I saw some faces I haven't seen in a while like Ashley aka Barbie, L, and I could have sworn I saw JJ plus another mid 30's petite HSW whose name evades me. I ended up scooping up a newbie, or at least I've never seen her before. She's 33, white, petite, brunette with good oral skills. Easy pick up on Kellog and off across town. The name was Heidi.

Scooper32
01-25-17, 19:34
K,

Do you have a name? How about a little more description? Digits?

Blue.Sorry no digits, she's a tad bit chunky, but not bad ands perportional, early 40's big T's, dirty blonde hair. Sorry I don't have a name or digits but she was back out again last night.

Playboy17
01-30-17, 19:54
Saw Nina last week awesome as usual seen her many times over the past few years, we have a routine we follow, amazing service but I have to say the wear and tear is showing on her and hygiene is not near as good as a short time ago.

Playboy17
01-30-17, 20:04
Saw Nina last week awesome as usual, I wish they were all as sweet as she is, seen her many times over the years but the grind is definitely taking its toll on her, hygiene is not as good as usual and she looked a bit worn out, to bad a serious gem over the years.

Coberman
01-31-17, 03:35
LOTS of LEO around, be careful. There's some women out there but any time I spotted one I'd pass a B&W less than 30 seconds later even at the outer fringes. Is this level of presence the new status quo? I hadn't been through since things died down last year, I'm hoping I just picked a bad day.