PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

DrKingSchultz
02-02-23, 23:50
I had a great experience with her years ago. She robbed me but today was worth every penny.Damn! That's a great rack! Who is that?

BlueFox141
02-05-23, 08:28
Allyssa / Mia is back out there. Kristine is supposed to be back, has anyone seen her?

Blue.

BBFreak
02-05-23, 11:41
Allyssa / Mia is back out there. Kristine is supposed to be back, has anyone seen her?

Blue.I was in Waterbury last week and I saw this really hot blonde spinner walking down one of the side streets off of Grove towards the loop. It was daytime in the late afternoon and I was about 60 feet away so I didn't get a close up look at her but she was dressed nice and her clothes didn't seem grungy.

PutNamAnthony
02-05-23, 14:23

Blue.Kristine returned last week from rehab.

PA.

DrJohnson2
02-05-23, 17:05
Kristine returned last week from rehab..Wouldn't mind knowing who Kristine is. How's Mia holding up? Any digits for either of them?

DragonHawk013
02-06-23, 08:05
I was in Waterbury last week and I saw this really hot blonde spinner walking down one of the side streets off of Grove towards the loop. It was daytime in the late afternoon and I was about 60 feet away so I didn't get a close up look at her but she was dressed nice and her clothes didn't seem grungy.If she was walking 500 miles an hour that would be Jess, not at all attractive up close, and is a pretty shitty fuck. Lots of complaining, not worth it.

DWCruiser
02-06-23, 13:54
I was in Waterbury last week and I saw this really hot blonde spinner walking down one of the side streets off of Grove towards the loop. It was daytime in the late afternoon and I was about 60 feet away so I didn't get a close up look at her but she was dressed nice and her clothes didn't seem grungy.Might have been Sammy. Don't waste your time with her. Bad attitude and will make you just want to stop the car and get her out. My advise, stay far away. You can tell it's Sammy if she has a pockmarked face.

MrHappyPants
02-13-23, 18:03
Went around the loop today at 4 pm. Filled with strung out girls you wouldn't want. Then I decided to go to cherry. I found Kayla. She's a new face to me, very skinny but her face is beautiful. I mean if she cleaned up she would be absolutely gorgeous. She has dark brown or hazel eyes and naturally ly eye lashes, long dlondish brown hair. I'm telling you beautiful. We do bbjcim for 45, she wanted 30 and I gave her 25 and told her if she took her time I would take care of her. She took her time, pants down the whole time, she listens well. Etc. I don't know if she's been reported before but find her on cherry, definitely on the stuff. See some skin marks but still worth it.

NewGuy78
02-16-23, 14:42
Well I made a trip to the loop last night in hopes of finding some action. This was after searching the loop in New Haven for an hour because I was in the area. No luck there. So I shot down to waterbury to see if anything was going on. There was a few girls walking around. Talked to one girl who seemed really high. Found out her name was samantha. I figured that was the sammy that was recently reported on here so I stepped on the gas. Shortly after I spot a thin dirty blond girl that was probably in her early 30's and somewhat tall. I probably passed her a few times but she gave no indication that she was working. I then parked nearby and she slowly strolled by and we chatted. Turns out her name is Beka. I know she has been reported here in the past. Found a spot and got down to a BBBJCIM. Pretty decent too. She seemed like a friendly girl. I would repeat.

After bringing beka by the store and dropping her off I found myself up willow. So of course I have to drive back through the loop. On my way down hillside I spot chavon walking up the hill. I think most on here know who she is. I stopped and she hopped in. She was very bubbly and excited. Found a spot and got to a BBBJCIM. I was worried that I might need alittle more time before I was ready again but she quickly proved me wrong. She is a real treat.

Thanks for reading.

Coh123
02-17-23, 22:04
Has anybody heard anything on Amelia? I am down South now, but I do come up there once in a while. She gave one of the best BJs I ever had in my life.

BlueFox141
02-19-23, 16:38
Has anybody heard anything on Amelia? I am down South now, but I do come up there once in a while. She gave one of the best BJs I ever had in my life.She is living with a guy she is supposed to marry. His family has money and bought them a condo on the east end. She is clean except for weed. She had stopped seeing people (she said) during Covid, except I was seeing her sometimes (when her habit wasn't interfering), but she had gone downhill so it wasn't often. Without the habit, she doesn't need the money so much. She was my regular UTR for 7 or 8 years (she walked once in a while when desperate).

I'm supposed to see her tonight, but she tends to fall asleep early. She is better than ever without the drugs. Vegas knows I've been seeing her, and he used to see her a lot also so asked for her number. She doesn't want / need to so much now, so she didn't want me to give out her number. She never did want me to share it before, either. She liked to be UTR as much as she could. Please don't ask.

Blue.

BlueFox141
02-24-23, 21:29
Wouldn't mind knowing who Kristine is. How's Mia holding up? Any digits for either of them?Kristine has been reviewed many times. Just got out of rehab and is now in a halfway house, per her recent text Alyssa / Mia got beaten up pretty bad by a john weeks ago according to Tiffany. Hopefully she still has her phone because I was supposed to see her right around that time and I wondered what happened.

Blue.

DrJohnson2
02-26-23, 14:35
Kristine has been reviewed many times. Just got out of rehab and is now in a halfway house, per her recent text Alyssa / Mia got beaten up pretty bad by a john weeks ago according to Tiffany. Hopefully she still has her phone because I was supposed to see her right around that time and I wondered what happened..WTF is wrong with guys beating on a girl. I liked Alyssa, I'd love to see her again, if you reach her & wouldn't mind sharing her digits, please PM me.

CtGuyForSafe
03-03-23, 00:06
Hey Mongers, Just wondering if Ms Sticky Fingers Layla has been seen about lately?

HoserTwo
03-03-23, 23:34
Hey Mongers, Just wondering if Ms Sticky Fingers Layla has been seen about lately?Which Layla, which city Description please, fill us in a little bit more.

CtGuyForSafe
03-05-23, 00:32
Which Layla, which city Description please, fill us in a little bit more.Waterbury, Latina thin.

Coberman
03-13-23, 01:46
First some general stuff and then a report. I've been on the prowl a few times over the last month. I have not seen much out there, a few (new?) undesirables, that short blonde with the bobcut that's always out, someone with bright pink hair (possibly the transwoman reported a few posts back), etc. Surprisingly, the busiest I saw the loop was one time when I was out around 4-5 AM, though that's not my usual time and I don't plan on making it one. There are two SW I do wonder about though, a short HSW with curly black hair and a tallish SW with curly hair in something like twin pigtails. I've seen the short one a few times, can't tell if she's actually decent looking or not. The taller one I've only seen once, might have been light-skinned Latina or Black, I'm a little disappointed I missed out on her.

Picked up Rose recently, a thin blonde maybe around 5'6", had some kind of sash or scarf in her hair to keep it up. She's decent looking (6. 5/10), less weathered than the average SW, though definitely not fresh faced either. She smelled strongly of smoke and sounded a bit medicated. After telling her what I wanted she gave a whole spiel about not pressing on the back of her head, to give direction if I wanted a different speed, warn her when I'm close, and that it was 30 for her to taste my rainbow, 40 for her to swallow. She won't be getting any work as a professional sword swallower (wouldn't be able to take it to the hilt, though she might try), she relies too much on her hand if you're not finishing quickly, and save yourself 10, she might end up spitting no matter what you ask for. All-in-all a little lacking but okay, at least decent to watch perform. If you're low on options right now she might be worth testing your luck on, maybe she's better at other activities or with time. I have a number I could share with senior members with a decent post history, PM me.

DWCruiser
03-15-23, 21:27
The taller one with the pigtails sounds like Chivon. She likes to do different things like that with her hair. She's tall and very thin, part black and part pinay.

First some general stuff and then a report. I've been on the prowl a few times over the last month. I have not seen much out there, a few (new?) undesirables, that short blonde with the bobcut that's always out, someone with bright pink hair (possibly the transwoman reported a few posts back), etc. Surprisingly, the busiest I saw the loop was one time when I was out around 4-5 AM, though that's not my usual time and I don't plan on making it one. There are two SW I do wonder about though, a short HSW with curly black hair and a tallish SW with curly hair in something like twin pigtails. I've seen the short one a few times, can't tell if she's actually decent looking or not. The taller one I've only seen once, might have been light-skinned Latina or Black, I'm a little disappointed I missed out on her.

Picked up Rose recently, a thin blonde maybe around 5'6", had some kind of sash or scarf in her hair to keep it up. She's decent looking (6. 5/10), less weathered than the average SW, though definitely not fresh faced either. She smelled strongly of smoke and sounded a bit medicated. After telling her what I wanted she gave a whole spiel about not pressing on the back of her head, to give direction if I wanted a different speed, warn her when I'm close, and that it was 30 for her to taste my rainbow, 40 for her to swallow. She won't be getting any work as a professional sword swallower (wouldn't be able to take it to the hilt, though she might try), she relies too much on her hand if you're not finishing quickly, and save yourself 10, she might end up spitting no matter what you ask for. All-in-all a little lacking but okay, at least decent to watch perform. If you're low on options right now she might be worth testing your luck on, maybe she's better at other activities or with time. I have a number I could share with senior members with a decent post history, PM me.

Coberman
03-26-23, 16:30
Around 3 AM I saw her again sitting at the same spot on Cherry as the first time. I picked her up and she was basically the same as last time, maybe a little more scattered. I asked for a number but she said she'd left her phone in someone's car so I gave her my burner number. I haven't heard from her yet. She said she was out less during the winter because of the cold temps so if you're looking for her she might be out more as the weather is getting better.

PeteBarlow69
03-29-23, 07:36
Been on the loop the last few weeks haven't seen her is she OK? She still has the best head game in Waterbury. Any info on how she's doing would be appreciated. Thanks.

DrJohnson2
03-29-23, 16:01
Been on the loop the last few weeks haven't seen her is she OK? She still has the best head game in Waterbury. Any info on how she's doing would be appreciated. Thanks.While I like Alyssa, I suggest you reach out to Lady M. From my experience she is head & shoulders better than Alyssa.

PeteBarlow69
03-29-23, 21:18
While I like Alyssa, I suggest you reach out to Lady M. From my experience she is head & shoulders better than Alyssa.Dr Johnson thanks for the info. But any idea where Alyssa is?

BlueFox141
03-30-23, 13:16
Dr Johnson thanks for the info. But any idea where Alyssa is?I am a little concerned. She got a new phone. I was seeing her twice a week and then she disappeared 3 weeks ago. She has my number and has gotten in touch with me in the past when she had phone problems but hasn't this time. Not a good sign.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

Husky Husky
03-31-23, 07:51
Which Layla, which city Description please, fill us in a little bit more.Hey Hoser, clear out your inbox.

HH.

BlueFox141
03-31-23, 14:16
Around 3 AM I saw her again sitting at the same spot on Cherry as the first time. I picked her up and she was basically the same as last time, maybe a little more scattered. I asked for a number but she said she'd left her phone in someone's car so I gave her my burner number. I haven't heard from her yet. She said she was out less during the winter because of the cold temps so if you're looking for her she might be out more as the weather is getting better.Early last summer I had 2 girls tell me that some of the girls were going down to East Main St. I started checking it out, going there a couple times in an evening when the loop was slow, but never had any luck. I still check it out to no avail. There was no one that I recognized, and none that appeared to be working I did see a couple of really raunchy females on Cherrry watch me as I went by, but there is no way I would ever pick them up!

Can you or anyone share where & when on Cherry you see her?

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
03-31-23, 14:25
Waterbury, Latina thin.The only Latina Waterbury Layla I know is the trans. She / He is probably the best looking SW'er in Waterbury right now, sad to say. If you pick up a Latina Layla that you don't know, ask if she is trans, he is honest about it.

Be very careful out there, guys.

Blue.

Coberman
03-31-23, 21:19
Early last summer I had 2 girls tell me that some of the girls were going down to East Main St. I started checking it out, going there a couple times in an evening when the loop was slow, but never had any luck. I still check it out to no avail. There was no one that I recognized, and none that appeared to be working I did see a couple of really raunchy females on Cherrry watch me as I went by, but there is no way I would ever pick them up!

Can you or anyone share where & when on Cherry you see her?

Be careful out there.

Blue.It's funny you say that, some weeks ago I saw one girl cut through the Brass Mill Center and lost her before I caught up to her, on another occasion I saw a crossdesser or transwoman walking near Brass Mill (I forget what street). I had slowed to get a look before I realized and she started asking pretty loudly if I wanted my dick sucked. I also remember dropping a girl off in that area, I think there's a bodega that's open late around there. I doubt it's a hotspot but it might be one of those areas that randomly gets a little bit of activity sometimes.

I PMed you about Kayla.

BlueFox141
04-01-23, 09:02
When she first came on the scene, I had 3 awful sessions with her, mostly due to drugs- either too high or sick because she needed a fix. I avoided her after that but had no other options a few more times and she was mediocre at best. The last of those she asked me to drop her off at a place on No. Main. I did and it looked deserted. She said it was fine so I did. I turned down a side street to loop back around and had a problem because of the one way streets and then one was blocked, so I decided to turn around and went back the way I came and figured I'd keep an eye out for her. Sure enough she was walking back towards the loop. Asked her if she wanted a ride and she was very grateful. Promised to be really good to me the next time I picked her up. That was over a year ago. Months later I saw her. She was true to her word. I've picked her 2 more times and she was fantastic. A couple of weeks before the last one. I saw her walking and stopped. She got in the car and told me that she was really high and to wait until the next time I saw her! I don't see her out there much. I wish she had a phone because I would see her more often. However, Lady M has been my go to for a while now and no complaints there.

Blue.I haven't seen her out there at all in nearly a year. There is a post 09/04/2022 that she was seen and Playboy posted 06/13/2022 that he picked her up. Has anybody seen her recently? Picked her up? She owes me! LOL! From what I've heard, she's gone downhill, which isn't a surprise, she is so into the dark side that she doesn't waste her money on a phone. She is a really good time and has a great personality if she isn't sky high.

Blue.

HoserTwo
04-01-23, 10:23
Hey Hoser, clear out your inbox.

HH.Ok done trying to contact you.

DragonHawk013
04-02-23, 21:45
I am a little concerned. She got a new phone. I was seeing her twice a week and then she disappeared 3 weeks ago. She has my number and has gotten in touch with me in the past when she had phone problems but hasn't this time. Not a good sign.

Be careful out there.

Blue.According to one of her connects that I know she's seen him recently.

She may be with her 1st baby daddy I was told, I no longer have that number to ask though.

DrJohnson2
04-07-23, 18:53
I am a little concerned. She got a new phone. I was seeing her twice a week and then she disappeared 3 weeks ago. She has my number and has gotten in touch with me in the past when she had phone problems but hasn't this time. Not a good sign.

Be careful out there.

Blue.I haven't seen Alyssa in probably over a year. There was snow on the ground last year when I saw her last, I like her sass. If any of you have her digits I'd like to catch up her her. Based on what I know of her, it will not be surprising if one day she gets a bad batch and succumbs to her sickness. On a side note I heard through the grapevine that Ruby has passed on. Too much bad stuff out there.

DWCruiser
04-07-23, 23:31
I haven't seen her out there at all in nearly a year. There is a post 09/04/2022 that she was seen and Playboy posted 06/13/2022 that he picked her up. Has anybody seen her recently? Picked her up? She owes me! LOL! From what I've heard, she's gone downhill, which isn't a surprise, she is so into the dark side that she doesn't waste her money on a phone. She is a really good time and has a great personality if she isn't sky high.

Blue.She's still out there. I saw her about 2 weeks ago. She has changed her looks quite a bit but you can still tell it's her. Sorry for the late response. I was away for the last week.

When In Vegas
04-08-23, 16:05
I know you degenerates (I say that with the best of intent) miss me so I thought I'd check in. As luck would have it it I stepped in shit about a year ago. I met a civilian that lives in town, we hit it off and it's been non stop sex ever since. She's exactly my type TTW, 5'4" slim with perky B / C cups and the perfect little ass. The best part is, she loves sex more than I do. We're fucking / sucking you name it 4-5 times a week. I sometimes miss the chase of finding that gem on the streets but not enough I guess.

Later,

Vegas.

JavaMan
04-08-23, 16:50
I know you degenerates (I say that with the best of intent) miss me so I thought I'd check in. As luck would have it it I stepped in shit about a year ago. I met a civilian that lives in town, we hit it off and it's been non stop sex ever since. She's exactly my type TTW, 5'4" slim with perky B / C cups and the perfect little ass. The best part is, she loves sex more than I do. We're fucking / sucking you name it 4-5 times a week. I sometimes miss the chase of finding that gem on the streets but not enough I guess.

Later,

Vegas.Good for you. What is a TTW?

DrJohnson2
04-08-23, 17:20
She's still out there. I saw her about 2 weeks ago. She has changed her looks quite a bit but you can still tell it's her. Sorry for the late response. I was away for the last week.Curious, what about her appearance has drastically changed.

I'd love to get her in a room, I'm not into car fun.

SR Only
04-08-23, 19:31
I know you degenerates (I say that with the best of intent) miss me so I thought I'd check in. As luck would have it it I stepped in shit about a year ago. I met a civilian that lives in town, we hit it off and it's been non stop sex ever since. She's exactly my type TTW, 5'4" slim with perky B / C cups and the perfect little ass. The best part is, she loves sex more than I do. We're fucking / sucking you name it 4-5 times a week. I sometimes miss the chase of finding that gem on the streets but not enough I guess. Later, Vegas.Vegas, can I get your cast offs / rejects now that you are an honest man with your TTW (Teeny Tiny Woman)?

Waiting for Vegas to come back to the "MongerLife. " LOL.

DWCruiser
04-10-23, 11:34

Later,

Vegas.Congratulations! Hopefully we'll all get as lucky some day!

PutNamAnthony
04-10-23, 19:41

Later,

Vegas.What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Enjoy!

When In Vegas
04-11-23, 11:20
Tiny Tight and White Not that I don't mind TT and anything. LOL.

Later,

Vegas.

Good for you. What is a TTW?

When In Vegas
04-11-23, 11:22
A year is a lifetime in this hobby. If this fling ever stops I'm going to be back begging for numbers.

Vegas.

Vegas, can I get your cast offs / rejects now that you are an honest man with your TTW (Teeny Tiny Woman)?

Waiting for Vegas to come back to the "MongerLife. " LOL.

BlueFox141
04-11-23, 14:27
A year is a lifetime in this hobby. If this fling ever stops I'm going to be back begging for numbers.

Vegas.You know I will always have numbers for you, brother. I'm sure I've had at least 8 or 10 I could have shared in the past year, but you turned at least 4 down when you started. You kept saying you couldn't handle any more.

Blue.

DragonHawk013
04-12-23, 01:38
You as well Vegas? Congrats.

We where cruising out last night and Monica is back out as well.

When In Vegas
04-14-23, 17:50
I appreciate that. I have always appreciated your generosity my friend!

Vegas.

You know I will always have numbers for you, brother. I'm sure I've had at least 8 or 10 I could have shared in the past year, but you turned at least 4 down when you started. You kept saying you couldn't handle any more.

Blue.

DrJohnson2
04-14-23, 19:13
Anyone know what up with Alyssa?

I don't really know the loop and I'm not looking to pick up a walker, but I'd like to see her again.

MrDsp82
04-14-23, 19:30
She was on STG Waterbury and southington. Older lady blond and bolt ons. She has made it as an addition to the loop. I've seen her before in southington. Looks like desperate times calls for desperate walking. Picked her up and the value went waaaaay down off the lot. The damage was 3 for a decent BJ. Might have to hit the loop soon again to see more additions.

DrJohnson2
04-14-23, 19:47
She was on STG Waterbury and southington. Older lady blond and bolt ons. She has made it as an addition to the loop. I've seen her before in southington. Looks like desperate times calls for desperate walking. Picked her up and the value went waaaaay down off the lot. The damage was 3 for a decent BJ. Might have to hit the loop soon again to see more additions.OMG, that mess is walking the street, she's like 6 ft tall isn't she. I'd say hard pass.

DragonHawk013
04-14-23, 23:06
Anyone know what up with Alyssa?

I don't really know the loop and I'm not looking to pick up a walker, but I'd like to see her again.She's arpund, we saw her a couple nights ago on pine and hillside around 230 ish am.

PeteBarlow69
04-18-23, 00:46
It has been confirmed to me by at least two mongers that they have seen Alyssa walking on the loop. She's back I haven't picked her up yet but looking forward to it. Has anyone else here picked her up recently?

VeyronSS
04-23-23, 00:26
Grabbed Tina who is Chivon's sister a few days ago, picked her up thinking she was Chivon honestly, they do look a lot alike. Very similar service wise and skill wise for that matter, must be in the genes.

ILoveThatPoo
05-04-23, 07:40
No it's not the disease, police, or even pimps, boyfriends or stray gunfire that you need to be wary of. It is the f-ing asshole drivers. Three days in a row as I looked at the wasted walking dead of Wtby I was almost hit. One was a stolen Maserati, one some chick high as a kite speeding down Willow on the wrong side of the road and another not stopping for a stop sign. I have had dozens of close calls and two accidents. The only reason I haven't had more mash ups is that I am on high alert and trust no one on driving on the streets. Oh Don't forget the homeless that will walk out in front of you hoping for a free trip and law suite because you drive a nice car or truck.

Nothing worth stopping for for a long time now.

Coberman
05-28-23, 00:48
I picked up Barbie about a week ago, hadn't seen her in a while. Her speech was kind of slurred but she was looking pretty good with short hair. I first saw her on Cherry, eventually picked her up on First or Second after I was done window shopping. IIRC she said she was just getting back and trying to get her shit together. She asked if I had a cover or if we could go to the store for one but she quickly changed her mind and took. 40.

Anyone know the WSW with thick dreadlocks that I saw?

BlueFox141
05-28-23, 19:17
I picked up Barbie about a week ago, hadn't seen her in a while. Her speech was kind of slurred but she was looking pretty good with short hair. I first saw her on Cherry, eventually picked her up on First or Second after I was done window shopping. IIRC she said she was just getting back and trying to get her shit together. She asked if I had a cover or if we could go to the store for one but she quickly changed her mind and took. 40.

Anyone know the WSW with thick dreadlocks that I saw?That could be Valerie. Usually has a nose ring. She isn't out a lot. Very much worth picking up.

Blue.

DrJohnson2
05-29-23, 17:28
That could be Valerie. Usually has a nose ring. She isn't out a lot. Very much worth picking up.

Blue.That chick with the nose ring looks hot. The nose ring is sexy, the rack is even better. I'm simply not comfortable with car dates.

Playfull20
06-09-23, 12:13
This was my first time picking anyone up. I drove up to 1st and second and found her there. She is a nice looking blonde IMHO. She jumped in we went for drive and she was. 3 for BBJ and 50 FS. I went with BBJ for my first time. I did not see any demons as far as I can tell. I would definitely go see her again. This being my first time IMHO it was a good night.

BlueFox141
06-10-23, 14:57
This was my first time picking anyone up. I drove up to 1st and second and found her there. She is a nice looking blonde IMHO. She jumped in we went for drive and she was. 3 for BBJ and 50 FS. I went with BBJ for my first time. I did not see any demons as far as I can tell. I would definitely go see her again. This being my first time IMHO it was a good night.She's new to me. Can you give a more detailed description of her? How old?

Blue.

BlueFox141
06-10-23, 15:03
That chick with the nose ring looks hot. The nose ring is sexy, the rack is even better. I'm simply not comfortable with car dates.She is a civilian that sometimes needs some extra money, besides her job as a bartender. I've been with her maybe 4 times. The digits I had for her haven't been good for 3 years or so. I would love to find her again and take her to a motel room.

Blue.

FireBalls420
06-12-23, 23:50
Hey guys, any decent action on muddy waters streets?

Went there couple years back. The last time I went there I met with. Hole in d arm Tiffany, Rebeka (Beca. Who's on stg now).

Is there any action on WB streets? I got to admit street hunting is a different kind of game altogether.

CtGuyForSafe
06-13-23, 08:55

Went there couple years back. The last time I went there I met with. Hole in d arm Tiffany, Rebeka (Beca. Who's on stg now).

Is there any action on WB streets? I got to admit street hunting is a different kind of game altogether.I went through last Wed Eve, there was a blonde (sh length) on Hillside, in booty shorts and a tight top. Around central and 2nd, Couple up near Kellogg. Didn't notice any activity on grove or cherry.

BlueFox141
06-14-23, 09:14

Is there any action on WB streets? I got to admit street hunting is a different kind of game altogether.Hole in the arm Tiffany passed away in December. Probably from the infection in that arm. She was amazing when she first started.

Yes, some action out there, but very spotty.

Blue.

DragonHawk013
06-14-23, 11:51

Is there any action on WB streets? I got to admit street hunting is a different kind of game altogether.There is some, most of the ones we see I would call "creatures". A few of the ones I saw when I was active are still around, can't vouch for service now since its been close to a year, but honestly, if your not nearby to try for the few that are worth it, I wouldn't waist the time or gas.

FireBalls420
06-14-23, 16:39
Hole in the arm Tiffany passed away in December. Probably from the infection in that arm. She was amazing when she first started.That's sad. Yes she was good when she started, but she picked the worst way to get her doses.

PeteBarlow69
06-20-23, 18:07
I know I'm obsessed fellow mongers, but I have not seen her in over a month. If any of you seen her recently her birthday is coming up on June 24. She'll be 28. I'd love to see her let me know how she doing. I would.

Love some some birthday head. LOL.

HoserTwo
06-20-23, 19:38
That's sad. Yes she was good when she started, but she picked the worst way to get her doses.Passed away, why isn't her name in the obituaries, I thought I looked everywhere, I know her last name. She's the one that used to live in Oakville wasn't she.

BlueFox141
06-21-23, 13:36
Passed away, why isn't her name in the obituaries, I thought I looked everywhere, I know her last name. She's the one that used to live in Oakville wasn't she.I found out 6 months ago from Tiff2. She was living in Wolcott at the time. I was wondering why her texts stopped. I was expecting to see her again.

https://www.forevermissed.com/tiffany-anne-swan/about

Blue.

HoserTwo
06-21-23, 20:52
I found out 6 months ago from Tiff2. She was living in Wolcott at the time. I was wondering why her texts stopped. I was expecting to see her again.

https://www.forevermissed.com/tiffany-anne-swan/about

Blue.That is so sad. She was such a beautiful girl.

ILoveThatPoo
06-28-23, 05:14
I haven't been haunting the loop for a while and was bored yesterday so I did a quick look see and saw three new faces mixed in with the nasty old ones. Even Barbie was out shining like a bright beacon. She still looks good. Of the new three one white girl was also ok looking like she just started her downward spiral. The other that stood out was skinny black and young. Emaciated almost!

Pickings are still slim. Poo.

ILoveThatPoo
06-28-23, 08:03
Not sure what's going on but I did cruise the loop this morning around 7:45. Eight girls out all on hillside. What stands out to me this morning was that too we're definitely new white girls and they look really decent. There was one Latina smoking hot. I do know that there's a tranny out there somewhere but I don't think this Latina was him.

I'm done shopping the streets unless I see something so phenomenal I can't resist, but for those of you that are still looking for bargains there may be something out there worth reporting on. I'd love to hear about it! The rest were undoable, tall black girl with the same dress and a midget some crack heads and old ladies.

Poo.

MrDsp82
07-02-23, 22:28
Picked up skinny HSW tattoo on stomach said her name was Koy. Initially it was sketchy she kept getting me to drive to different locations then she took the rubber out and was spitting in it. Then she puts on me and says she has to pee. I'm like WTF did I get myself into LOL. She then said if I hit it real quick she won't have to pee so we go from CBJ with spit to CFS for the same damage of 4. Seeing if anyone else had this experience LOL and she wouldn't stop blasting the music. She's not bad looking though but not sure I'll repeat because I'm a CBJ all the way kind of guy.

MrDsp82
07-04-23, 01:21
I've seen it all LOL the pregnant escort is now walking I know she use to walk but not with that huge ass baby bump. She is walking the loop so if you're into that be my guest.

Leg Man69
07-04-23, 11:09
I've seen it all LOL the pregnant escort is now walking I know she use to walk but not with that huge ass baby bump. She is walking the loop so if you're into that be my guest.Wasn't she like 8 months pregnant 2 months ago?

FireBalls420
07-04-23, 16:10
I've seen it all LOL the pregnant escort is now walking I know she use to walk but not with that huge ass baby bump. She is walking the loop so if you're into that be my guest.I had texted her once and she quoted. 2 for hh.

Will see if I pick her on streets to get some bargain LOL. Do you remember the street?

BBFreak
07-04-23, 17:44
I've seen it all LOL the pregnant escort is now walking I know she use to walk but not with that huge ass baby bump. She is walking the loop so if you're into that be my guest.Wow, that's pretty sad. I assume the father is her current boyfriend. How can a man let a woman carrying his baby walk the streets turning tricks?

DrJohnson2
07-04-23, 21:48
Wow, that's pretty sad. I assume the father is her current boyfriend. How can a man let a woman carrying his baby walk the streets turning tricks?BTW, preggos are cool you can CIP with no risk of planting your seed.

PutNamAnthony
07-05-23, 19:21
Wow, that's pretty sad. I assume the father is her current boyfriend. How can a man let a woman carrying his baby walk the streets turning tricks?Just think of it as animal kingdom.

Jarred
07-09-23, 19:22
Gents,

Is this Barbie from the Waterbury Loop?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/caucasian_w/barbie--860-200-3116/312154233743

DragonHawk013
07-09-23, 20:46
Gents,

Is this Barbie from the Waterbury Loop?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/caucasian_w/barbie--860-200-3116/312154233743No, that is not her.

Sezpool
07-09-23, 23:45
I'm new to the area and looking for this loop everyone keeps talking about. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

DragonHawk013
07-10-23, 11:22
I'm new to the area and looking for this loop everyone keeps talking about. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.I would say pass. Slim pickings, they either look like zombie cast members from walking dead, or are just nasty. I. E bumped unto "sammy" last week while out with my girl, and we couldn't believe the sores and scabs all over face and arms. Alyssa / Mia didn't look to be in good shape either a couple weeks ago. L. E has been cruising around a bit more as well, not to mention the shootings on that side of town. Jackie was killed on wensday morning on hillside / kellog, and bishop / burton / hill area seem to have a shooting weekly. I know a few of the girls there and I've heard Tuesdays and Thursday seem to be the target days for under covers to be out as well, grain of salt but just a heads up. I would suggest looking for Kayla on cherry st, good reviews, above average height brunette, not bad looking last I saw her walking around (no I don't pick anyone up anymore, so I can't give reviews on anyone in the past year) but then again, the ones I did see are either dead, locked up, posting on stg mostly, knocked up or have gone drastically down hill to the point if I was single, I wouldn't touch them with someone else's dick.

CtGuyForSafe
07-13-23, 12:25
I'm new to the area and looking for this loop everyone keeps talking about. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.Cherry to grove to willow, and to Kellogg, S on hillside, S on prospect rgt on grove, Pine is in the middle, some activity there.

Sezpool
07-13-23, 22:11
Cherry to grove to willow, and to Kellogg, S on hillside, S on prospect rgt on grove, Pine is in the middle, some activity there.Appreciate the info. Any providers you know are worth the time?

DaReal86
07-15-23, 16:42
Anyone have working digits? All the ones I have are disconnected. Please PM me TIA!

FireBalls420
07-16-23, 00:18
Anyone have working digits? All the ones I have are disconnected. Please PM me TIA!She was active on her no posted in ad below. But that was last month.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/caucasian_w/120-car-date-or-i-can-come-to-/949775827002

I met her on hillside couple weeks back. Got to know she's due on 07/17 (tomorrow).

ILoveThatPoo
07-16-23, 06:17
Twenty years ago the average SW in Waterbury looked better than what is now advertised on STG. It was an amazing time. The newer drugs have a steeper downward slope and now ruin the women faster. There is no dwell time for them. If you're lucky like lotto lucky you can catch them when they first start getting addicted. Within a month they are the unwashed scabs of society. Sorry to say I miss the cheap easy car date. I will not stop for them, ever again, I just occasionally pass by and look. The downside RISK is far greater any reward you man get.

What I suggest to any "Newbie" is to better yourself, exercise, work hard and be successful. This is how you graduate to the next level of mongering. More money is a magnet to young broke women, even women in general. Success is a drug they all like to bask in. At that point if you want t to drop 3-400 on a perfect piece of ass you can. It like spending 30 for a car BJ.

Words of the wise. They are free so take them or not.

Poo.

DrJohnson2
07-16-23, 07:01
Twenty years ago the average SW in Waterbury looked better than what is now advertised on STG. It was an amazing time. The newer drugs have a steeper downward slope and now ruin the women faster. There is no dwell time for them. If you're lucky like lotto lucky you can catch them when they first start getting addicted. Within a month they are the unwashed scabs of society. Sorry to say I miss the cheap easy car date. I will not stop for them, ever again, I just occasionally pass by and look. The downside RISK is far greater any reward you man get.

What I suggest to any "Newbie" is to better yourself, exercise, work hard and be successful. This is how you graduate to the next level of mongering. More money is a magnet to young broke women, even women in general. Success is a drug they all like to bask in. At that point if you want t to drop 3-400 on a perfect piece of ass you can. It like spending 30 for a car BJ.

Words of the wise. They are free so take them or not.

Poo.Here here, I second that, while I'm not really a fan of the car date truer words have never been spoken about the state of the ladies that are available. They are all seemingly circling the drain.

ILoveThatPoo
08-07-23, 06:59
As I was passing through the loop one sunny afternoon I spotted out of the corner of my eye what I thought was a new hot SW'er. I thought to myself "NFW" something that good looking is mixing with the walking dead. The smaller head got the better and I turned around for a closer look. As she walked over I checked her out and thought"wow" she look healthy and clean with a nice ass. Score!

When she was in front of my truck going around to the passenger side it hit me. This is no woman. This is a guy. Just to be sure I asked as it leaned into my window. " Your a guy right"? The answer was yes, I said no thanks and drove off. All of the Unicorns have been killed. The best looking woman in Waterbury is a man with pony tails! Uggg. Well at least I have memories of better times.

Poo.

JonMels
08-17-23, 22:14
As I was passing through the loop one sunny afternoon I spotted out of the corner of my eye what I thought was a new hot SW'er. I thought to myself "NFW" something that good looking is mixing with the walking dead. The smaller head got the better and I turned around for a closer look. As she walked over I checked her out and thought"wow" she look healthy and clean with a nice ass. Score!

When she was in front of my truck going around to the passenger side it hit me. This is no woman. This is a guy. Just to be sure I asked as it leaned into my window. " Your a guy right"? The answer was yes, I said no thanks and drove off. All of the Unicorns have been killed. The best looking woman in Waterbury is a man with pony tails! Uggg. Well at least I have memories of better times.

Poo.What happened? I moved away from CT around 9 months ago. For years, any time I drove the loop or streets nearby I found a girl. Waterbury was a sure thing. You weren't going to get the cream of the crop usually, but you could always find a girl. Where did all the girls go?

CtGuyForSafe
08-18-23, 11:43

Poo.Probably the infamous Layla- HSW, lots of tats?

BlueFox141
08-18-23, 23:53
Probably the infamous Layla- HSW, lots of tats?That was my first thought also. I've been saying for a while that (S) He's the hottest walker out there. He's already started hormone treatments and started removing some parts. Plans on doing the complete process.

Be extra careful out there.

Blue.

CtGuyForSafe
08-19-23, 16:18
That was my first thought also. I've been saying for a while that (S) He's the hottest walker out there. He's already started hormone treatments and started removing some parts. Plans on doing the complete process.

Be extra careful out there.

Blue.LOL, Supposedly been on the hormones for years. I'm not sure I would beleive her if she said the sky was blue.

LuckyCT
08-20-23, 01:43
Hit the loop about 11 pm Sat night. Saw a sexy WSW spinner with blonde hair and a black cocktail dress on. Her name was Amy. Scooped her up, did LE check and was off to a spot. On the way there she acts completely nuts, complaining about her life, yelling out people's names who are in her family and venting frustrations non stop. I told her this wasn't a good time and tried to drop her off. She gets worse and is begging me to pullover so she can earn the much needed donation. I just gave her the donation and asked her to step out. I'm glad the big head took over and I cut my losses when I did. Just an FYI. I saw a couple others out there that looked pretty decent but decided to call it a night. I may have to hit the loop again and see if I can find them.

BlueFox141
08-20-23, 08:28
LOL, Supposedly been on the hormones for years. I'm not sure I would beleive her if she said the sky was blue.I think we all know not to believe much out there; however I picked up a girl I've known for years right after I dropped him off and mentioned him to her. She told me what she has seen and how he has complained about the cost, Now, I understand she could be lying or exaggerating, but does that mean I shouldn't report it because they all always lie?- give me a break.

Blue.

BlueFox141
08-28-23, 14:41
It's been nice for the last 8 months or so to have Barbie's texting number. She never used to have a phone. Of course, like any other SW'er, it's going to be hit or miss, but in the beginning she was usually good about keeping a date. Probably, because I have been good to her because she has been very good to me. The past 3 months things have been going downhill fast. Probably tried to contact her twice a week in that time. Numerous nonresponses (not a big deal, but she had been doing better). No shows began to increase. But the big thing is being late all the time. Last night we had a 10:00 date. At 9:47 she texted she was "on her way. 10:28 "Sorry, 10 to 15 minutes". 11:32 "In town". Never showed up- no the first time. Hit the loop and eventually found Tweety (Kirsten- photo below). Haven't seen her in a few years. Decent body, good skills, a whole lot of fun, 49 yo. Not Barbie, but has a texting phone, not an addict, always been reliable. I'm done texting Barbie. Don't get me wrong, if I see her out there I will pick her up in a heartbeat. Since she gained a little weight, her body is addictive. If you see her out there, gentlemen grab her.

Be careful out there. Picture bellow is Kirsten.

Blue.

When In Vegas
09-10-23, 20:45
Tweety looks good my friend. Is she TTW?

Vegas.

It's been nice for the last 8 months or so to have Barbie's texting number. She never used to have a phone. Of course, like any other SW'er, it's going to be hit or miss, but in the beginning she was usually good about keeping a date. Probably, because I have been good to her because she has been very good to me. The past 3 months things have been going downhill fast. Probably tried to contact her twice a week in that time. Numerous nonresponses (not a big deal, but she had been doing better). No shows began to increase. But the big thing is being late all the time. Last night we had a 10:00 date. At 9:47 she texted she was "on her way. 10:28 "Sorry, 10 to 15 minutes". 11:32 "In town". Never showed up- no the first time. Hit the loop and eventually found Tweety (Kirsten- photo below). Haven't seen her in a few years. Decent body, good skills, a whole lot of fun, 49 yo. Not Barbie, but has a texting phone, not an addict, always been reliable. I'm done texting Barbie. Don't get me wrong, if I see her out there I will pick her up in a heartbeat. Since she gained a little weight, her body is addictive. If you see her out there, gentlemen grab her.

Blue.

LuckyCT
09-10-23, 22:31

Blue.I picked Tweety up a couple of years back. She wanted $ first, I said no and she became loud and obnoxious. Will never pick her up.

BlueFox141
09-11-23, 08:48
I picked Tweety up a couple of years back. She wanted $ first, I said no and she became loud and obnoxious. Will never pick her up.As usual, YMMV! I have heard stories where she can be unpredictable- even crazy, usually when she has been drinking. Personally, I have never had any problems with her. The biggest drawback for most guys will be her age. With the lack of talent out there, she is an option.

Blue.

BlueFox141
09-11-23, 08:56
Tweety looks good my friend. Is she TTW?

Vegas.I cannot find TTW in the abbreviations list. Maybe? LOL.

Blue.

McDennis
09-12-23, 17:12
Anyone got a working number for her? Blonde with the hard bolt on, heard she's walking the loop now.

BBFreak
09-12-23, 17:29
Anyone got a working number for her? Blonde with the hard bolt on, heard she's walking the loop now.Too bad she's fallen on hard times. I connected with her a few years ago when she had an ad up on STG. Picked her up so we could grab a short stay together and banged the crap out of her.

PutMeInCouch
09-13-23, 16:45
I cannot find TTW in the abbreviations list. Maybe? LOL.

Blue.This is the closest that the interent had to offer, the opposite of BBW?

BlueFox141
09-13-23, 19:17
This is the closest that the internet had to offer, the opposite of BBW?That sounds reasonable! No, that's not Tweedy by any means. There is a Hispanic one out there who is about 4"+ who speaks very little English. She has a phone for texting. She works at the school overlooking, cleaning. Picks up dates once in a while, I think she feels safe with older guys like me. Doesn't want her number given out (so please don't ask me, again guys). She is a hot ticket with great oral skills. She wears her hair up in a heavy wrap type thing. Her name is something like Awilda. So, if you see a short little Hispanic fireplug with her head wrapped, try driving by slowly, try to look old, and give her a look. You just may get lucky.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

MyHobby
09-14-23, 13:54
I cannot find TTW in the abbreviations list. Maybe? LOL.

Blue.It was a very common acronym here in the Waterbury forum a number of years ago. Tiny Tight and White. Can anyone remember the member who coined the phrase?

ClassicForNow
09-14-23, 15:47
That sounds reasonable! No, that's not Tweedy by any means. There is a Hispanic one out there who is about 4"+ who speaks very little English. She has a phone for texting. She works at the school overlooking, cleaning. Picks up dates once in a while, I think she feels safe with older guys like me. Doesn't want her number given out (so please don't ask me, again guys). She is a hot ticket with great oral skills. She wears her hair up in a heavy wrap type thing. Her name is something like Awilda. So, if you see a short little Hispanic fireplug with her head wrapped, try driving by slowly, try to look old, and give her a look. You just may get lucky..What's streets / location can she be found?

PutMeInCouch
09-14-23, 17:26
It was a very common acronym here in the Waterbury forum a number of years ago. Tiny Tight and White. Can anyone remember the member who coined the phrase?Hilarious, I searched the archived forums and the oldest hit I got was Aug 2006 used by Mr. Wtby. post 647 it this link is flawed.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5371-2006-Archived-General-Reports&p=453920&viewfull=1#post453920

DrJohnson2
09-15-23, 01:27
What's streets / location can she be found?Dude, classic term " fireplug " I haven't heard that since my old man was alive! Thanks for the chuckle.

BlueFox141
09-15-23, 13:36
What's streets / location can she be found?She most likely would be anywhere on Hillside, but probably down towards the stores on Willow. She lives way down Buckingham, so you could come across her there or on Fredrick walking home. Like I already said, she is very cautious, seems to prefer older guys. Be real nice to her and when she gets comfortable, she will treat you like a king. She has been having phone problems, so she could use a new phone.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

BlueFox141
09-15-23, 14:51
Dude, classic term " fireplug " I haven't heard that since my old man was alive! Thanks for the chuckle.Like I said in my report, she seems to be comfortable with older guys, so I was just staying in character.

Blue.

DrJohnson2
09-15-23, 19:58
Anyone got a working number for her? Blonde with the hard bolt on, heard she's walking the loop now.No known number, but I can say the photos are Extremely flattering. Very little redeeming. Do as you wish, but my advise is put her on the No list.

PeteBarlow69
09-25-23, 23:02
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=66c8848fc

MyHobby
09-29-23, 15:34
At least her name sounded like Rabbit, Rebbet, something like that. Very nice for the streets. Not saggy or flabby, she's in pretty decent shape. 5'-9" white light color hair. Unfortunately lost her phone. Definitely worth a room date. Sound familiar to anyone?

BlueFox141
09-30-23, 13:49
At least her name sounded like Rabbit, Rebbet, something like that. Very nice for the streets. Not saggy or flabby, she's in pretty decent shape. 5'-9" white light color hair. Unfortunately lost her phone. Definitely worth a room date. Sound familiar to anyone?I picked her up a few weeks ago and wasn't sure about the name. She was really good. Told me she was getting a phone the next day and took my number. Never heard from her. I never posted about it because I wasn't even sure about the name. Couldn't find Rabbit in a Forum search, so I've been hoping to see someone else pick her up and post the name.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

MyHobby
09-30-23, 14:37
I picked her up a few weeks ago and wasn't sure about the name. She was really good. Told me she was getting a phone the next day and took my number. Never heard from her. I never posted about it because I wasn't even sure about the name. Couldn't find Rabbit in a Forum search, so I've been hoping to see someone else pick her up and post the name.

Be careful out there.

Blue.She looks a little like the Valerie mentioned a few pages back but not as big tits. Gave her my number also but don't have an expectation of hearing back from her.

BlueFox141
10-02-23, 07:10
She looks a little like the Valerie mentioned a few pages back but not as big tits. Gave her my number also but don't have an expectation of hearing back from her.I've known Val for years and they both have blonde hair. This one is much skinnier all the way around. She took direction very well, wish she had a phone.

Blue.

PeteBarlow69
10-08-23, 17:18
I hate to beat a dead horse but she has a wonderful head game and I've been driving around the loop since June to find her I keep missing her any of my friends seen her lately? If so, how does she look? Did she go back to her natural black hair. Please DM or post thanks.

VeyronSS
10-09-23, 20:36
I hate to beat a dead horse but she has a wonderful head game and I've been driving around the loop since June to find her I keep missing her any of my friends seen her lately? If so, how does she look? Did she go back to her natural black hair. Please DM or post thanks.Saw her a week or so ago, still blond. She looked like she was in pretty rough shape tbh.

MyHobby
10-10-23, 15:49
I picked her up a few weeks ago and wasn't sure about the name. She was really good. Told me she was getting a phone the next day and took my number. Never heard from her. I never posted about it because I wasn't even sure about the name. Couldn't find Rabbit in a Forum search, so I've been hoping to see someone else pick her up and post the name.

Be careful out there.

Blue.Rabbit is apparently in the hospital with a gangrenous foot. It was described to me as having maggots living in it. The drug resistant bugs these girls get is frightening.

CtGuyForSafe
10-10-23, 17:51
Rabbit is apparently in the hospital with a gangrenous foot. It was described to me as having maggots living in it. The drug resistant bugs these girls get is frightening.Yikes, That's pretty bad!

PlanetEarth
10-10-23, 20:46
Yikes, That's pretty bad!Although you read about flesh eating bacteria all the time now, I believe the cause was Tranq. This horse tranquilizer, Xylazine, is mixed into most street dope, not designed to be in the human body, and thus forms severe sores and loss of body parts is very common. It is not a controlled substance, cheap, takes the dope to another level of addiction and zombie effect, AND because it is not an opiate, Narcan does not reverse its effects.

When In Vegas
10-14-23, 16:46
Steel Blue used it a lot before he got outed. I stole it from him as It's my favorite as well.

Vegas.

Hilarious, I searched the archived forums and the oldest hit I got was Aug 2006 used by Mr. Wtby. post 647 it this link is flawed.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5371-2006-Archived-General-Reports&p=453920&viewfull=1#post453920

BlueFox141
10-27-23, 13:08
Jamie is finally off her State sponsored vacation. She is currently in New Haven. Sounds pretty good for now. It probably won't be long before she is back out on the loop.

Be careful out there.

Blue.

DrJohnson2
11-14-23, 21:18
I hate to beat a dead horse but she has a wonderful head game and I've been driving around the loop since June to find her I keep missing her any of my friends seen her lately? If so, how does she look? Did she go back to her natural black hair. Please DM or post thanks.She treated me really well when she was staying by the big truck stop. Always an I timed multi pop genuinely good time.

The best ever was after a few go rounds I was getting ready to leave when she insisted on a quick trip to the Greek isles before heading out. She was a cool little skank LOL.

ThatGoFast
11-15-23, 18:43
Has anyone seen Barbie out here? The tall blonde? She was smokin hot but drove through the loop a few times these past few weeks and I haven't seen her. Or anyone else worth my time for that matter. Looking for ytw.

DaReal86
11-20-23, 07:48
Any signs of rari out walking at all? Would love to connect with her again. She is one of, if not the only girl that has made me cum with just her mouth.

Leg Man69
11-20-23, 10:35
Any signs of rari out walking at all? Would love to connect with her again. She is one of, if not the only girl that has made me cum with just her mouth.Yeah, she's pushing a stroller. LOL.

Hapcj7
11-20-23, 13:40
Yeah, she's pushing a stroller. LOL.Lmfaaaaoo.

EChair
11-20-23, 14:08
Yeah, she's pushing a stroller. LOL.I didn't realize BJ's could get you preggo.

CtGuyForSafe
11-20-23, 17:38
I didn't realize BJ's could get you preggo.Somebody had really good swimmers!

PutNamAnthony
11-20-23, 19:57
Somebody had really good swimmers!That's how she got the name Salmon.

DaReal86
11-21-23, 21:37
Does she occasionally park the stroller to give some head?

MrDsp82
12-17-23, 08:08
Picked up Lola last night, WSW with a rainbow colored wig, kind of high pitch voice. She said she was 29 and looked pretty attractive. She claimed the same when it came to digits. Did a CBJ then finish with cfs doggystyle. I wish she had digits because it was a good experience. She was walking at around 10 but she did say she doesn't walk that often.

CtGuyForSafe
12-19-23, 14:09
Picked up Lola last night, WSW with a rainbow colored wig, kind of high pitch voice. She said she was 29 and looked pretty attractive. She claimed the same when it came to digits. Did a CBJ then finish with cfs doggystyle. I wish she had digits because it was a good experience. She was walking at around 10 but she did say she doesn't walk that often.Where abouts on the loop was she? Roughly speaking, LOL.

MrDsp82
12-24-23, 21:04
Where abouts on the loop was she? Roughly speaking, LOL.She was walking down willow. I also saw her again today but I was busy.

CtGuyForSafe
12-31-23, 16:42
Drove the loop for about 30 minutes around 1230, deserted, One chica at Kellogg and Pine, kinda chunky, died pink / orange hair. Passed on her.

When In Vegas
01-25-24, 17:41
I picked up Susan a few weeks ago near Pine St. She's 5'4" spanish with a nice ass, B cups. Overall an avg body but way above average for a SW. We agreed to go to a room. She was very cool, funny and great attitude. We did some deep kissing for awhile before I positioned a chair against a mirror from where I watched her bob up and down my shaft ever so engaging. She had me to the point of bursting before I yanked her mouth off my pecker.

Off to bed where she impaled herself and rode me for a while. I enjoy sucking titties while fucking so I put her on her back and we went missionary for awhile. Got her on her knees for an amazing view of what I feel is her best feature. I collapsed on her and finished lazy dog as I pounded the shit of her ass. No hurry to move along as a I enjoyed my cum high.

I did check out her asshole, looked nice and clean and she was open to anal next time.

I got her number but I have not cleared with her if she is willing to meet some friends.

Later,

Vegas.

PutNamAnthony
01-25-24, 21:03
I picked up Susan a few weeks ago near Pine St. She's 5'4" spanish with a nice ass, B cups. Overall an avg body but way above average for a SW. We agreed to go to a room. She was very cool, funny and great attitude. We did some deep kissing for awhile before I positioned a chair against a mirror from where I watched her bob up and down my shaft ever so engaging. She had me to the point of bursting before I yanked her mouth off my pecker.

Off to bed where she impaled herself and rode me for a while. I enjoy sucking titties while fucking so I put her on her back and we went missionary for awhile. Got her on her knees for an amazing view of what I feel is her best feature. I collapsed on her and finished lazy dog as I pounded the shit of her ass. No hurry to move along as a I enjoyed my cum high.

I did check out her asshole, looked nice and clean and she was open to anal next time.

I got her number but I have not cleared with her if she is willing to meet some friends.

Later,

Vegas.Glad you been safe and are back.

PA.

BlueFox141
02-28-24, 18:28
For those of you who remember Amelia, Vegas' nominee for best BJ ever (and many others, including myself would concur) I just found out she has passed away. She had a lot of health concerns in the last year plus, including a number of operations, including two she was having yesterday. She didn't make it and passed from complications at St. Mayr's. She was rarely on the loop but preferred to find regulars in order to keep LEO out of the picture. I was one for a number of years. She got clean over a year ago and was on methadone. She called me after she got clean, and I have been seeing her off and on during that time. The best part about getting clean was she started gaining weight and her tits and ass were magnificent! I asked her if she wanted to give her number out to some of the guys that I know she knew, but she declined. She told me just needed some spending money and needed some dick now and then. My only regret was she was really horny last week and wanted me to go down there, except I couldn't go and told her I'd see her tomorrow night. I will definitely miss her.

Blue.

HoserTwo
03-04-24, 06:56
For those of you who remember Amelia, Vegas' nominee for best BJ ever (and many others, including myself would concur) I just found out she has passed away. She had a lot of health concerns in the last year plus, including a number of operations, including two she was having yesterday. She didn't make it and passed from complications at St. Mayr's. She was rarely on the loop but preferred to find regulars in order to keep LEO out of the picture. I was one for a number of years. She got clean over a year ago and was on methadone. She called me after she got clean, and I have been seeing her off and on during that time. The best part about getting clean was she started gaining weight and her tits and ass were magnificent! I asked her if she wanted to give her number out to some of the guys that I know she knew, but she declined. She told me just needed some spending money and needed some dick now and then. My only regret was she was really horny last week and wanted me to go down there, except I couldn't go and told her I'd see her tomorrow night. I will definitely miss her.

Blue.Sorry to hear that, she was fun, and I know she was also a friend to many.

InsaneDiggler
03-04-24, 18:22

Blue.Can we get a picture or a link so we know who you are talking about.

HoserTwo
03-04-24, 19:54
Can we get a picture or a link so we know who you are talking about.Here she is.

InsaneDiggler
03-04-24, 20:38
Here she is.Thank you for the picture. I never had the pleasure of her company.

BlueFox141
03-04-24, 22:46
Thank you for the picture. I never had the pleasure of her company.For those who never got to see her after she got clean, here is a photo she sent me 4 months ago- hot and horny!

Blue.

BlueFox141
03-16-24, 13:46
If anyone is wondering what happened to Kristine, she got so bad that she was told she would not be able to see her kids again, so she got back into a rehab. She had done it last year, and was doing really well with a good job selling WiFi door to door, that they sent her to Texas, but she didn't let her PO know! When she got back to New Britain, she got kicked out of her sober house. So, she went back to Waterbury and went downhill really fast. She is now in New London and is working three jobs. I doubt we will see her again. She was one of the best out there for the last 6+ years. I will miss her.

Blue.

SpinnerFetish
03-26-24, 19:08
I told her I'd help her out, I already posted on the escort review thread. She said she's looking for new regulars so feel free to give her a call on either that number in her ad or (475) 477-7745 she quit smoking cigarettes and Still a tight little petite treat. 100 for car date bbj and the rest is negotiable. She's a sweet girl be nice to her.

DrJohnson2
04-07-24, 07:39
Anybody know if she's still around? If she's still just walk-in the streets I can't imagine she's in good form. She was always good. A little bratty but very enjoyable if you got her while she had a room.

DWCruiser
04-11-24, 11:19
Anybody know anything about the HSW around with frizzy puffy hair parted down the middle? She's got a bangin body! DM me if she wants to stay UTR.

DWCruiser
04-12-24, 12:13
Anybody know anything about the HSW around with frizzy puffy hair parted down the middle? She's got a bangin body! DM me if she wants to stay UTR.Update: I talked to her and am supposed to meet her today. Her name is Honey.

DWCruiser
04-15-24, 11:04
Update: I talked to her and am supposed to meet her today. Her name is Honey.Been looking the last 3 days and Honey is nowhere to be found. Oh well!

BlueFox141
04-20-24, 20:45
I picked up Jessica (the crazy power walker) not Thursday night, not realizing it was her. She looked really good, surprisingly. I've avoided her for well over a year because she was such a mess. I haven't seen her out there in a while and didn't recognize her. She says she spent the last 6 months getting off heroin, but she did say she that she wasn't completely clean. She knows how Nina is an ATF of mine and asked me if I knew that she had passed away early last year. I've been watching the state sites to see if she had any pending cases or was in jail and nothing has popped up. Her BJ's rivaled Amelia's and Tiffany's (the one with the hole in her arm). There were a number of times when she must have been horny, because she could really get into the FS. RIP Bella Nina. Attached is an Obit and a really early picture of her.

https://www.berginfuneralhome.com/tributes/Adamelys-Rodriguez

A very blue Blue.

HoserTwo
04-21-24, 22:23
I picked up Jessica (the crazy power walker) not Thursday night, not realizing it was her. She looked really good, surprisingly. I've avoided her for well over a year because she was such a mess. I haven't seen her out there in a while and didn't recognize her. She says she spent the last 6 months getting off heroin, but she did say she that she wasn't completely clean. She knows how Nina is an ATF of mine and asked me if I knew that she had passed away early last year. I've been watching the state sites to see if she had any pending cases or was in jail and nothing has popped up. Her BJ's rivaled Amelia's and Tiffany's (the one with the hole in her arm). There were a number of times when she must have been horny, because she could really get into the FS. RIP Bella Nina. Attached is an Obit and a really early picture of her.

A very blue Blue.We lost two fantastic girls this year, both very young RIP.

DWCruiser
04-23-24, 11:04

A very blue Blue.This is shocking but not really a shock. She seemed to get her act together when she was with the guy she had her kid with but then he suddenly threw her out and kept the kid and she never got over that. She was steadily going downhill after that, trapped by the demon within and without the willpower to fight it. It really a tragedy. She was such a nice girl and the conversations we had were very interesting and added to her appeal. I'm going to miss her smile every time she saw me. Thank you, Blue, for filling us all in on this.