View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-07, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Tek Ter
08-29-08, 01:38
http://www.koat.com/news/17329510/detail.html

Great. Now all the AMPs are going to close up for business. The ironic thing is that particular massage parlor sucked. So maybe LEO did us a favor?

Still. I don't like what's coming. I hope they don't get stupid and start raiding all the others. Even the neighbor said they were quiet and nice people. That's the point! They're not bothering anyone! VICE needs to spend time busting all the prostitution downtown and on central. Those are the ho's that make this city look bad.

Abqcouple
12-20-08, 18:21
http://www.koat.com/news/17329510/detail.html

Great. Now all the AMPs are going to close up for business. The ironic thing is that particular massage parlor sucked. So maybe LEO did us a favor?

Still. I don't like what's coming. I hope they don't get stupid and start raiding all the others. Even the neighbor said they were quiet and nice people. That's the point! They're not bothering anyone! VICE needs to spend time busting all the prostitution downtown and on central. Those are the ho's that make this city look bad.Anybody know what happened to the one on juan tabo?

And where is there a good one now?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi ,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Joaquin2000
04-14-09, 11:48
Hello fellow friends,

Has anyone been to the new AMP on 98th and Avalon?

If so, how is iti? Worth it?

Thanks.

Member #3090
05-13-09, 17:51
This could be posted on the CL chat or the Massage chat, I'm putting it here to answer the question about the Chinese girls off 98th. The parlor is inside a fricken' OIL CHANGE facility (some irony there, I suppose) and now has a couple signs up. You are met at the door with "you want massagee? "

I had called ahead with the CL special, so it was 60 for the hour. I only saw one of them, about a 4 on the AMP scale, skinny and not the best looker, but the massage was decent. The aroma of a cattle truck parked in the oil change facility was a bit distracting, and so was the negotiations between the second provider and some trucker (I get the impression that a happy ending runs about 100 all up). Again, the massage was quite nice; no table shower, very little privacy (screens between massage tables) and they would not negotiate on the pricing. I offered 20 more, she said her boss would not let her and seemed genuinely disappointed when I declined to go any higher.

As an AMP, pretty lame. I'll leave it to others to report on whatever talents they may have on the happy ending.

Iskulln Bones
08-19-09, 01:28
This could be posted on the CL chat or the Massage chat, I'm putting it here to answer the question about the Chinese girls off 98th. The parlor is inside a fricken' OIL CHANGE facility (some irony there, I suppose) and now has a couple signs up. You are met at the door with "you want massagee? "

I had called ahead with the CL special, so it was 60 for the hour. I only saw one of them, about a 4 on the AMP scale, skinny and not the best looker, but the massage was decent. The aroma of a cattle truck parked in the oil change facility was a bit distracting, and so was the negotiations between the second provider and some trucker (I get the impression that a happy ending runs about 100 all up). Again, the massage was quite nice; no table shower, very little privacy (screens between massage tables) and they would not negotiate on the pricing. I offered 20 more, she said her boss would not let her and seemed genuinely disappointed when I declined to go any higher.

As an AMP, pretty lame. I'll leave it to others to report on whatever talents they may have on the happy ending.OK lets get this place straight, shall we? It is not in a truck stop, it's in a truck wash. When I went there to check it out but they were not there. So I called the number on the door. Some asian woman answered and I couldn't understand a damn word she said, no speaku ingrush. I managed to derive something like come back at 6:30 tonight. But I couldn't fighure her out. So I said forget it and left out to cruise the mother road and see what I could find.

They are in a really crappy location and if they are to provide "services" I think it would be in a much better place than a truck wash and lube & tire shop. Oh yeah we can't forget about the CB shop there too.

So in my opinion this would be a defininite "NO" to this establishment. Besides, I stoppped at the truckstop the other day to get coffee and saw the local LE over there looking at lic plates, so I think the end may be near.

Iskulln Bones
08-19-09, 01:38
OK guys, long time member, first time poster. I found an AMP advertising on CL so because I am a good guy and enjoy taking one for the team I decided to check it out. It's on the west side, you know the one. I went there yesterday, was greeted by a tall asian woman about a 6 on the scale. Standard rate $65 for an hour massage. I was a bit disappointed in the massage and even more disappointed in the lack of any extra services. So as a long time monger, it is in my opinion that they are legit.

I have been mongering since 1988 all over the US. Although I have not posted here before bacause I have never really had anything to say until recently but I have been a member here for sometime.

Tekkter
08-30-09, 19:33
OK guys, long time member, first time poster. I found an AMP advertising on CL so because I am a good guy and enjoy taking one for the team I decided to check it out. It's on the west side, you know the one. I went there yesterday, was greeted by a tall asian woman about a 6 on the scale. Standard rate $65 for an hour massage. I was a bit disappointed in the massage and even more disappointed in the lack of any extra services. So as a long time monger, it is in my opinion that they are legit.

I have been mongering since 1988 all over the US. Although I have not posted here before bacause I have never really had anything to say until recently but I have been a member here for sometime.FUCK I wish I would've seen this review before I headed out today. I too visited this joint (today) and wasn't offered ANY services. When I asked she simply said "we don't do that here" and "I can't do that." And then, before leaving the room, she stated "I hope you understand." No biatch, I don't. They post under the "adult entertainment" section on backpage.com, post sexy pics of themselves (which are FAKE), and they're establishment looks like every other AMP I've ever been to.

These Chinese broads are leading everyone on. They better starting offering tugs or they're gonna go out of business. BTW, these are the ones on 3740 Coors Blvd NW Suite B (right next to some dental place).

Asnover
09-11-09, 20:10
En route to Santa Fe and felt the need to stop into Beautiful massage off of Montgomery

Asnover
09-11-09, 20:13
En route to Santa Fe, stopped in to see what was what. They have a clipboard wanting everyone's name and info. I obliged them and April took me back to the room. Was short on time and only wanted "light massage" on front. She was agreeable to roaming hands and mouth and proceeded to send me on my way happy. Would recommend. Definitely not one of the young spinner you may see in the Phoenix or San Diego area. But not a bad time at all.

Be safe

Asnover
10-15-09, 13:47
Fellow Mongerers,

Another trip planned through Albuquerque in the near future. Anyone with any info on the other AMP's. The word is clear on the one attached to the truck stop, but any other joys to be derived from a trip through?

Herelookfor
11-14-09, 16:30
Could somebody please PM me a good AMP or AAMP.

I've visited Albuquerque several times and not found one.

Or at least a reliable another reliable service!

Thanks!

Keep Mongering!

B Backman
01-08-10, 22:53
This city is not the place for what we all find in Phx etc. But I did find a place Beautiful Oriental Massage (Cindy) that was really great. No FS, no BJ's but the massage, light kissing, light ass play during massage to get me ready and warm towels and bucket bath on massage table was to dream about.

Great HJ. She gives great ass play and knows just how far feels good.

Treat her well as she deserves a good tip.. 7 house for hour and. 6 tip but was not asked for. She seamed like I was a large tipper. In reading the other review on the erotic review site usual for are. 4.. 5.

Can't wait for my next trip back to Albq. And hope she is still their.

Be safe!

Asnover
01-09-10, 11:56
This city is not the place for what we all find in Phx etc. But I did find a place Beautiful Oriental Massage (Cindy) that was really great. No FS, no BJ's but the massage, light kissing, light ass play during massage to get me ready and warm towels and bucket bath on massage table was to dream about.

Great HJ. She gives great ass play and knows just how far feels good.

Treat her well as she deserves a good tip.. 7 house for hour and. 6 tip but was not asked for. She seamed like I was a large tipper. In reading the other review on the erotic review site usual for are. 4.. 5.

Can't wait for my next trip back to Albq. And hope she is still their.

Be safe!

Couldn't agree more about the difference between Abq and the Phx area, but I've had the pleasure of Beautiful Massage as well. April was my therapist and offered practically identical experience as described. No upselling and seemed completely ok with the .5 tip left. Little things like this make my next business trip through Abq a little more enjoyable. Any other places of note?

Kelvinb
05-01-10, 16:10
New to the area and staying at the DoubleTree. If any members can pm with any info on a AMP that's close I'll gladly return the favor if your ever visit San Diego.

Asnover
06-11-10, 09:23
http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bts/1783256611.html

I'll be traveling through later next week and wondered if anyone has partaken of this new place? The hours look promising, and it's closer to the freeway than Beautiful Asian Massage. I've read enough reviews about the massage next to truck stop to not even consider. However, this one with VIP rooms could be enjoyable. Any takers yet?

Thanks in advance
Asnover

Iskulln Bones
08-06-10, 13:22
So I see all these new AMP's popping up all over town. I have taken a few for the team elsewhere with no results. I'm kind of leery of spending my $$ at an untested facility. If anyone has been, pm me. I'd greatly appreciate the help. I know there are 3 on the west side and I have tried 2 and reviewed both here. So if any of my fellow enthusiasts have any helpful info I'll take it without due haste.

Thanks & good hunting.

Iskulln Bones
08-23-10, 14:20
Stopped in at the oasis on Coors. Not too bad. The spinner Asian girl gave a decent massage with plenty of oil. Face was about a 5 but body was a 8. 100#'s and nice titties. After an uncovered back rub the front was the same. 6 for the hour & another 6 for the r&t with lots of oil.

So once again I take 1 for the team. I would hope I could get some info about the east side.

Happy trails

Aurora Bo
08-23-10, 19:37
I may or may not have been to one of those on the west side you wrote about. It's called healing massage. The therapist was very aggressive about her tip and always stayed far out of reach. I can't recall her name.

Not the most relaxing experience.

Iskulln Bones
08-27-10, 15:24
Ah yes, I have been there as noted in one of my previous reports. I shall not be returning to that place anytime soon my comrade. Thats not how one should run an AMP. When I went to Healing Massage, I was disappointed with the whole experience. The massage sucked and there was no happy ending to speak of. I guess you could say it gained a 1.5 on a scale from 1-10. But we live and we learn. Hopefully we can keep a few AMP's around for a while. We sure needed them. I guess we have gained civilized status in the world.

I may or may not have been to one of those on the west side you wrote about. It's called healing massage. The therapist was very aggressive about her tip and always stayed far out of reach. I can't recall her name.

Not the most relaxing experience.

Aurora Bo
08-30-10, 11:22
Well, not to be misunderstood, I did get a happy ending at Healing, but overall the experience was not very good.

Iskulln Bones
09-06-10, 16:02
Went to White Dragon #2 to go check it out. The place is basically a 30 x 25 stand alone bldg. In a back alley. The 2 girls that were there weren't the greatest looking, I would have prefered the other girl that was there & not the one that I got. Table shower was ok and the massage was decent. $50 for both. H/E was another. 5. As I was all worked up from an earlier trist, I paid it. Although I could have gotten a SW for way less on 66.

Taking one for the team, Bones.

Joe Stalin
12-04-10, 14:49
Couldn't agree more about the difference between Abq and the Phx area, but I've had the pleasure of Beautiful Massage as well. April was my therapist and offered practically identical experience as described. No upselling and seemed completely ok with the .5 tip left. Little things like this make my next business trip through Abq a little more enjoyable. Any other places of note?My first time in an AMP was at Beautiful Massage. Good massage, very nice HJ, no up-selling. I could touch and fondle her breasts and ass but she would not take off any of her clothes. Very affordable. I don't remember her name, unfortunatly.

ABQamplover
01-28-11, 16:41
Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster. This forum seems to be dead so I'm going to give it some life. There's a girl advertising on ABQ's backpage for a Tantra / Tantric massage. She got back to me pretty quick and we scheduled something.

The place was a bit hard to find, but I got there (studio is in the NE heights). I walked in and it looked super professional which concerned me somewhat (was worried this wasn't the HE type of place.). The girl came out of her room immediately and greeted me. Very cute. White girl, early 30's, gorgeous booty, short red hair. American. Anyways she took me back to her room and told me to undress. She's got a mattress on the floor and some nice mood lighting. The mattress wasn't very comfortable, but the room was nice and warm. She came back a couple minutes later and oiled me up. She started with a nice easy massage and then moved on to some hot stones (very nice!). Within about 15 minutes she was doing a bit of assplay and brushing her hand up against my balls. Working me up very nice. 30 minutes went by and she had me flip and did some more teasing. She kept working me up into a frenzy and then letting off (I love that shit!). This went on for about 20 minutes and she finally told me I had 5 minutes left. And then she went to town and finished me off. All in all it was the best HE I've ever had.

The only downside? Price. Dropped $150 bones plus a $20 tip. Still, for as good as a massage and HE I got, it was almost worth it. She's really friendly and easy going too. If you guys have some extra cash laying around she's worth the trip. I'll give contact info and details / location to anyone who PM's me and has been around for a while.

ABQamplover

ABQamplover
01-28-11, 16:47
I've been going to Beautiful for a couple years now, but I recently made a trip that left a sour taste in my mouth. I've always had good therapists (no upselling!) when I go there. My recent trip this fugly woman was my therapist. Horrible massage. When it came for the HE she tried to upsell me for $50. Fuck that! All I had was $40 and I told her that. She kept saying "no, $50" and I said "no, I only have $40." Eventually she saw it my way and finished me off, with an attitude. HE sucked (I didn't expect anything magical). I walked out of there very annoyed. Won't be going back for a while.

Fishon
02-01-11, 15:24
Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster. This forum seems to be dead so I'm going to give it some life. There's a girl advertising on ABQ's backpage for a Tantra / Tantric massage. She got back to me pretty quick and we scheduled something.

The place was a bit hard to find, but I got there (studio is in the NE heights). I walked in and it looked super professional which concerned me somewhat (was worried this wasn't the HE type of place.). The girl came out of her room immediately and greeted me. Very cute. White girl, early 30's, gorgeous booty, short red hair. American. Anyways she took me back to her room and told me to undress. She's got a mattress on the floor and some nice mood lighting. The mattress wasn't very comfortable, but the room was nice and warm. She came back a couple minutes later and oiled me up. She started with a nice easy massage and then moved on to some hot stones (very nice!). Within about 15 minutes she was doing a bit of assplay and brushing her hand up against my balls. Working me up very nice. 30 minutes went by and she had me flip and did some more teasing. She kept working me up into a frenzy and then letting off (I love that shit!). This went on for about 20 minutes and she finally told me I had 5 minutes left. And then she went to town and finished me off. All in all it was the best HE I've ever had.

The only downside? Price. Dropped $150 bones plus a $20 tip. Still, for as good as a massage and HE I got, it was almost worth it. She's really friendly and easy going too. If you guys have some extra cash laying around she's worth the trip. I'll give contact info and details / location to anyone who PM's me and has been around for a while.

ABQamploverThanks for the info. Yes I saw that add also and was curious. Was her email turnmeontomassage or something like that.

Also it is dead here because most info and exchanges are on SWC. Please pm with the contact info and details.

Fishon

Aurora Bo
03-21-11, 16:10
I saw a place in the strip mall at Juan Tabo and Montgomery that advertised Chinese Massage, so I just decided to try it out. As far as I can tell this place is 100% legit. They have several rooms for table massage with curtains across the doorways, and walls that do not quite reach the ceiling. I got an very good half hour table massage for $30.

There was no teasing or typical questions of a new client like if I've been there before, where I lived or what I did for a living. It might depend on therapist but my general impression of the place is just that nothing will happen.

Abqseeker
04-10-11, 14:29
Went to Beautiful. First timer. They did not ask me any unusual questions, and did not flirt with me either. Did not get a HE? How do you guys get them started to flirt with you? Is it because some people over there do not give HE?

Thanks.

Asnover
04-16-11, 11:04
I'll be making another trek through your fine area in the next month or so, and after enjoying the fruits of Beautiful as well as Oasis Spa, (see earlier reports) I've noticed several ads popping up about 2 new places in Bernalillo. All the wording in the ads seem positive, however no posts on recent visits? I'd appreciate a pm with a little info. Sounds like the fun has been doubled in the area!

Thanks in advance, I'll put my two cents in after my relaxing experience.

Aurora Bo
04-18-11, 18:13
I'll put my two cents in after my relaxing experience.If you end up TOFTT, thanks in advance. I don't get a chance to go up that way very often. I've been slightly skeptical because of their blizzard of ads everywhere online, but I've looked around and at least haven't seen anything negative about them, at least. There are ads in both bodyrub and escort section of backpage, FWIW.

Fishon
04-19-11, 16:51
I'll be making another trek through your fine area in the next month or so, and after enjoying the fruits of Beautiful as well as Oasis Spa, (see earlier reports) I've noticed several ads popping up about 2 new places in Bernalillo. All the wording in the ads seem positive, however no posts on recent visits? I'd appreciate a pm with a little info. Sounds like the fun has been doubled in the area!

Thanks in advance, I'll put my two cents in after my relaxing experience..60 room fee, no half hr. Price on that. Full menu available. Price always negotiable in my experience.

Generally, .4, .1, 1.6. I think that says it all. Girls rotate some. I saw a girl named J and had a nice time.

Aurora Bo
06-14-11, 12:38
There is a 'new' Chinese massage place in Rio rancho on southern just a couple blocks east of unser. I think it is actually one of the places that used to be on coors. Prices are not even numbers but it's about 40 for a half hour. They also have a table shower for a little extra.

The massage was average and the ending was standard, no negotiations beforehand. I might return if I'm in the neighborhood.

Asnover
06-22-11, 09:16
.60 room fee, no half hr. Price on that. Full menu available. Price always negotiable in my experience.

Generally, .4, .1, 1.6. I think that says it all. Girls rotate some. I saw a girl named J and had a nice time. Saw Meeso, Probably a 9 early thirty's Korean from Florida. Would have hit 10 had the upper portion more life like.

Left completely relaxed and ready to continue my journey.

PM with questions / comments.

And thanks for the info.

Wonderweiss
06-22-11, 20:49
PM with questions / comments.

And thanks for the info. Nobody can pm you because you need to delete some messages, apparently you have a full inbox, as I had some questions myself.

Joe Stalin
06-25-11, 14:29
The name seems to change from time to time. Based on what I saw in this thread I decided to give it a try. Good looking Asian girl, very pleasant table shower, massage and 'had a good time w / HE'. Provider named Sonia, attractive friendly skilled. Tongue play, CBJ, and finished with cowgirl. Nice. 60 for 'massage' 140+ for FS.

Iskulln Bones
07-12-11, 00:33
The name seems to change from time to time. Based on what I saw in this thread I decided to give it a try. Good looking Asian girl, very pleasant table shower, massage and 'had a good time w / HE'. Provider named Sonia, attractive friendly skilled. Tongue play, CBJ, and finished with cowgirl. Nice. 60 for 'massage' 140+ for FS.I've been there a few times in the last month. It's a kick ass time. The best place I've found by far. The girl I had went the extra mile. Rim & ass play all around. Oh yes, I'll be back again this week.

Valpier
07-12-11, 04:42
Went to BOM on Miranda late at night. Greeted by MMS and quickly given a sign in sheet. Fllled with mostly false stuff. Asked if it wad my first time there. I told her yes, to which she quickly (and almost angrily) asked how I heard of them. Told her guy who sat next to me on my flight to ABQ recommended the place. Seemed to do the trick. Didn't set me up with a hottie (saw one there, probably since I was still in the "trial" stage). Set up with an average attendant wearing street clothes, but with really good technique. Overall a pleasant experience. Would try again.

TheBanker001
07-14-11, 19:22
Visiting from AZ and decided to check out the massage action in ABQ. Took a nice leisurely drive up old 66 and stopped in at the hot stone place. Not the best, not the worst deep tissue (back only, got preoccupied) from Young. The overall experience left me relaxed in all the right places. $.6 + $1. 2 for the experience. May repeat my next trip to N. M.

The Banker

Wonderweiss
07-17-11, 04:56
I took a trip to Hot Stone yesterday around noon. Saw Bebe, had a good time, for details, senior members can pm me.

Weiss

Magikal Massag
07-21-11, 21:23
Inside the truck wash across from the Flying J. It seems legit. The were dressed more like hair stylists than an AMP. She stayed more than reach and her demeanor says legit. But for a traditional Chinese massage about a 7. Not rooms but dividers. But the other girl I heard talking and extras may be offered by her. Will need try again as it was a good massage. Good luck happy hunting.

UpForFun
08-25-11, 12:33
I was in ABQ last week and did a search to see where I would like to visit. I decided to go to one of the places in Bernalillo. I wanted to go to the place that close a 10pm but I started out late so I called the other place that stayed open later and was told to come on by. Just like it was said before on here, Google maps will get you short of this place. You just have to go farther up the road. I was there in less than 30 minutes and parked out front. I guess you could park around back, but it looked kinda dark around there.

I ring the bell and the madame answered and said you the one call, I said yes as she led me to the room. I got the TS which was very good but not all that comfortable. Its in a small area and I could not stretch out and my legs, they were all on the wall. Madame did the TS and all areas were taking care of very well. While in the TS room the bell rang and someone in heels answered the door. I could hear her walking around. When the TS was done, Madame said girl was waiting and took be back to the room. I think the girls name was Nada or something like that and in her 30's with a nice slim body. The massage was a very lite rub and some talking. English was better than I expected. The lite rubbing didn't last long before the turn. She looked at me and she knew what I wanted. There was a very nice CBJ while my hands got to rome, then CG, some doggie and finished in mish with her legs over my shoulders. Now she was starting to apologize because she was cutting the session short and had to get to her other customer. So she had to be the only girl there. She told me to come back and she will make it up. I told her I was leaving town and that I did have a good time. I give her $.20 and she almost looked disappointed. Heck I was in and out in 30 min. If in the area again I would repeat. The other customer must have parked around back in the woods because I didn't see a vehicle.

Hairypusslover
10-15-11, 23:52
Well, the hot stone closed down in Bernalillo. I probably fucked 7 or 8 girls there. Yes, I take my mongering seriously. Some of the girls there were really into it. Even bareback cum in pussy and some total GFE DATY, etc. YMMV of course.

Now, we have the one in downtown Bernalillo and I stopped by and there were some trolls there that I wouldn't fuck with your dick and somebody else pushing.

Still have the usual jack shacks with the mamasans where you can enjoy a nice massage and get a release but nothing to write home about.

I see some ads for El Paso but not worth driving there.

Too bad about hot stone. Nice while it lasted.

Azndn77
10-22-11, 10:21
Where do I need to go for some AMP action I'm going to Benin albs this weekend and advise.

Carlusa
11-17-11, 00:01
Anyone know of any non-Asian MP's in this state? Care to share your experiences there?

A related matter- Anyone know almost All MP's seem to be Asian? Wondered this for a long time but never been able to figure it out.

Horn Dog Too
03-26-12, 09:36
FYI guys. The Chinese Massage at San Mateo and Southern is a nice clean place. It offers a good massage for a good price. .45 for the hour. No extras at all. Don't even ask. But if you enjoy a good massage and have no HE expectations. Try it out. The. 25hr sign outside is for a foot massage. It's the hook to get you in.

DarionDesode
07-01-12, 17:06
Trying to find a good place with asians that have a good massage and will do a little extra and that my fingers can explore that is in Albuquerque and decently priced. Any recent recommendations, I'm new to the area?

RedTail
08-14-12, 11:00
Had a very good massage on west side of Eubank last month at Chinese Massage. Tried a place on east side of street first but girl could not speak enough english for me to even make it past the lobby. Went to the north a little ways and pulled into Chinese and asked for an hour. The massage was outstanding, and the finish was also very nice, very handy. Total cost was 1.2.

Wise Monger
10-31-12, 07:17
First time poster here! Been reading posts for a while and decided to join. Visited the Chinese massage near Osuna and San Mateo last week, place is clean and legit and located in strip mall. They offer a great massage for. 25 / hr. No extras available. This was also the story at the healing massage near SM and candelaria. I thought I'd TOFTT! I doubt policy will change at these places but only time can tell.

Wise Monger
10-31-12, 07:24
First time poster and long time reader so decided to join the fun. Visited massage near SM and osuna last week, place offers. 25 / hr with no extras. Good massage and clean place located in a strip mall. Similar story at healing massage near SM and candelaria. These places had good looking girls but were legit. Good luck in the field and be smart. Lets get these threads going!

Bigcatt69
03-10-13, 14:12
1st off, there seems to be plenty of spots available, but somewhat limited menu in ABQ. Unfortunately, I could not find a LAMP, but found a typical AMP, where found a delightful Lotus flower who provided me with an enjoyable massage, great pressure and effort. In this case, the experience was flirty from the start, and given I speak some Mandarin was perhaps a bit untypical. That said, towards the end of my time, the massage got light and she started giving some very serious attention to my thighs, buttocks, then reaching under to bring my little man to full attention. When I could not stand that any more it was flip time and she took instructions very well to ensure I left very happy. Yes, I would recommend for a great massage and limited finish.

Guapo Marx
04-02-13, 15:17
1st off, there seems to be plenty of spots available, but somewhat limited menu in ABQ. Unfortunately, I could not find a LAMP, but found a typical AMP, where found a delightful Lotus flower who provided me with an enjoyable massage, great pressure and effort. In this case, the experience was flirty from the start, and given I speak some Mandarin was perhaps a bit untypical. That said, towards the end of my time, the massage got light and she started giving some very serious attention to my thighs, buttocks, then reaching under to bring my little man to full attention. When I could not stand that any more it was flip time and she took instructions very well to ensure I left very happy. Yes, I would recommend for a great massage and limited finish.I second that one. Clean, safe, and be respectful of their boundaries. Don't go in with grandiose visions.

Horn Dog Too
08-01-13, 14:22
Thank you Guapo Marx, for your Lotus recommendation. I went in around 7; 00pm and was met by a pretty lady. I asked if she was Candy and she said YEEEEEEESS and gave me a big smile. I said I thought so, I haven't seen you in a long time. (EVER) So off to the room, undress and she walks in a few minutes later. .6 for the hour. I absolutely loved the massage, especially when she walked my back, legs and glutes. Awesome. Very firm rub down, upper quality massage. Not the best I've had but in the top 10. She used a hot towel to rub off the oil and then I flipped. Small negotiation for HE and away she went. Not real good, but got the job done. Bottom 25% of all of those I've had. Tip was. 4 She rubbed my legs for a little bit then indicated it was over. Gave me a bottle of water and showed me out.

I will see her again next time I'm in town, the massage is the reason why.

WheresTheFun23
09-19-13, 22:04
Haven't heard anything on here in a while. Well I was in town and drove by and saw Lotus on Zuni and Louisiana. Went in and figured I would TOFTT. 2 girls working I went with Coco (more my type, thin short and cute) the other was nice just a little bigger. 1/2hr .4 and massage was good, on flip she dropped her pants and panties and lifted her top as she gave good HE and let me play all I wanted. Extra .5 she said other girl friendly as well. Worth the trip.

Lonely808
09-29-13, 01:06
Visiting soon from Hawaii, where, on every corner there is. Or seems to be. A massage parlor that provides a full menu from decent looking chicks. On is the action over there? Some places look promising on Backpage. Any suggestions? BTW is there just not a lot of play there or no one reports on this site? If you check out Hawaii's board, there are multiple posts every day. Just wondering. Maybe there is a strong LEO presence there?

You can PM me with some suggestions if that is the norm in ABG.

Lonely808
10-21-13, 19:12
http://albuquerque.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-americanso-soothing-bodyrub-experience-tantra-110-25/5187651

Anybody try this place out yet? Use to the AMP scene but expanding my horizons. Plus what to buy American occasionally.

JakeMcGorman
01-05-14, 14:13
This girl is already if you come prepared with a Jackson for a tip. I've had worse. Nice asian. Total damage is .6 http://bodyrubusa.com/view-ad/NEW-ASIAN-LADIES-IN-TOWN.JAN-5-TH-6122.htm.

Ohlmes
01-09-14, 01:28
I have some good leads on the local AMP scene. Anyone else?

BlueSkiesnm
01-09-14, 13:52
First time poster and abq local! New to this scene and looking for my first "experience". I'm looking for a massage parlor similar to lotus on Zuni? Any luck? Pm works! Thanks.

Ohlmes
01-13-14, 18:07
Ask for Carla. Great massage and extras.

Ohlmes
01-16-14, 12:59
This place is behind KFC and next to Benton tax. Ask for Cindy. Very good massage and great extras.

Guapo Marx
01-22-14, 02:15
Thank you Guapo Marx, for your Lotus recommendation. I went in around 7; 00pm and was met by a pretty lady. I asked if she was Candy and she said YEEEEEEESS and gave me a big smile. I said I thought so, I haven't seen you in a long time. (EVER) So off to the room, undress and she walks in a few minutes later. .6 for the hour. I absolutely loved the massage, especially when she walked my back, legs and glutes. Awesome. Very firm rub down, upper quality massage. Not the best I've had but in the top 10. She used a hot towel to rub off the oil and then I flipped. Small negotiation for HE and away she went. Not real good, but got the job done. Bottom 25% of all of those I've had. Tip was. 4 She rubbed my legs for a little bit then indicated it was over. Gave me a bottle of water and showed me out.

I will see her again next time I'm in town, the massage is the reason why.I got head from Candy but had to bring my own cover. Asked about take-out but the manasan really frowned upon that. I was in about 30 min after closing and the mamasan was pregnant and also has a small kid running around. Not the ideal setting. Candy was cute, nice body. But I got a creepy feeling she was being controlled by the couple running the shop.

Mine900
01-27-14, 19:33
I'm goin to be passing thru any info on a good massage.

Mine900
01-29-14, 14:34
I went to lotus yesterday it was well worth it good massage great lady the best I ever had.

Jshere
02-07-14, 02:09
I sent you pm check your inbox.

Ohlmes
02-11-14, 12:11
I sent you pm check your inbox.To anyone who sent me a pm and didn't receive a reply. I check here only periodically and I haven't ever used the message feature. I'm sorry for the delay, but I will reply to all messages by tonight.

Be safe and happy hunting!

NaughtyNative
03-19-14, 12:44
Has anyone been to the AMP in Belen?

UrdNotWrex
04-08-14, 17:53
First time poster an I just need to know all the acronyms used here to catch me up to date. Message me the info. Thanks.

Limo Dave
04-12-14, 04:34
First time poster an I just need to know all the acronyms used here to catch me up to date. Message me the info. Thanks.First I would suggest you RTFF. Its there all there.

When in doubt, Google it!

Happy mongering.

LD.

HunterGather
05-28-14, 03:08
I'm thinking of making a stop there coming up. Anyone have any recent reports?

Tripod8
06-05-14, 14:48
I was looking for a good massage and decided to go with Ohlmes recommendation. I had a very good massage from Lisa and left with a smile on my face.

TwistedBrother
06-07-14, 13:00
Traveling in the ABQ this weekend trying to make heads or tails of the AMP scene. Looks like a lot of guys must not post here because it seem like there's not much given the number of AMPs. Guys post elsewhere? Saw some reviews on the site that is nawty, but wondering if there's more.

Anyway, here with a group and without my own wheels, so I was contemplating a discreet taxi trip. Then I discovered something right nearby. This morning, I was able to make a clandestine venture into the New Day Spa on Menaul. Lisa had been somewhat touted, though it seemed YMMV and they'd have to get to know you. Fortunately, I assisted her in getting to know me pretty fast. She's not young and doesn't have a great body, but friendly and kinda appealing anyway.

They have a very nice table shower there and with the interaction we had, she knew I was interested. I also left cash on the table after I paid a door fee. She then started in with a pretty nice massage, though nothing deep tissue. She started to get to the posterior and between the legs and I indicated my approval. When I started to grope her, I was surprised there was no resistance. Soon we each hit paydirt and things kept going from there. She was not immediately keen on what I ultimately wanted, but I found a way to convince her and whet her appetite a little. Pleasantly surprised at the final result and she was nice enough to continue the massage afterward. Feel free to PM if you want more.

Mine900
06-26-14, 17:57
Went there yesterday it was a good time CBJ and nice chest.

HunterGather
07-11-14, 20:23
Two girls for 60 for a hour. Left happy so I tipped each girl 30. What's a standard tip in that situation?

MasterGungi
08-12-14, 18:30
Any AMPs in ABQ have a full menu? Hawaii and LA the AMPs there offered FS and it was awesome! Need to know if ABQ has any FS AMPs.

HunterGather
08-19-14, 18:46
Any AMPs in ABQ have a full menu? Hawaii and LA the AMPs there offered FS and it was awesome! Need to know if ABQ has any FS AMPs.Lotus, depends on the girl. Doesn't seem like much is off the table.

Mike Nm
10-15-14, 17:21
Guys,

I see more ads and signs for AMPs in Abq all the time! Seems like the trend is going in our favor.

The place on Louisiana is good, but sometimes the door is locked. Hit and miss. Another good place is San Mateo near Comanche, but the entrance is very visible. Standard service at both.

Anyone found an AMP for rim jobs? I'd be willing to trade more detailed info to seniors for info about rims.

Sir Lancelot
10-27-14, 02:51
Hey guys, I just left your city. I was there for a couple days on business. After reading a few reports, I decided to try out Lotus. So Friday night around 8 pm, I made my way there. The parking lot was a little difficult to get into. At least for me it was. I had to go back around the block and come down again to see the entrance to the gravel parking lot. I went in and a lady came thru the curtain and asked how long. I opted for the half hour, so she said 40. And back we went. I believe she said her name was Connie or something like that. Late 30's or early 40's, hard to tell sometimes. Also, her english was very broken.

In the room, I got extremely comfortable and got on the massage table. In she comes. Right away she began a somewhat hurried massage. It felt really good, but a little hurried. Within 5 minutes she was touching the boys and asked me to flip. And who am I to say no to a gal eager to go for it. So she motioned with her hand, like a hand job. I smiled and nodded. She asked how much I tip. So I replied with 40. She said OK. And went right to it. So after a few minutes of that, I reached down between her thighs and asked how much for that? She replied, no no. So I made the offer of another 30. She immediately put her finger over her lips and Shushed me and looked around. As if there were people listening or something. A little paranoid I guess. So I tried to quietly whisper in her ear an offer, but she wasn't having it. However, she diligently carried on with the hand job, and I was finally relieved.

She went and got a warm towel and cleaned me up. Then whispered in my ear that next time we do it all. So, I'm guessing because I was a new client that she had to feel me out. So as to speak. In anycase, I'd repeat next time I'm in your city, to see if I get full service next time. She seems like she'd be a good time.

Take care fellas. S. L.

ChewDog57
02-01-15, 18:16
http://albuquerque.backpage.com/BodyRubs/all-americanso-soothing-bodyrub-experience-tantra-110-25/5187651

Anybody try this place out yet? Use to the AMP scene but expanding my horizons. Plus what to buy American occasionally.Tried her a few months back. Studio is on the bottom floor of an office building, at the end of a winding hallway. 45 why / o BBW comes in for very light touching (can't call it massage) puts headphones with music on your head and leaves you alone most of the session. Very strange, I can't imagine what guy is looking for service like this. No massage, no extras, big older lady. Your call guys.

Songs
02-02-15, 18:10
Would like to see if anyone tried following? Willing to trade info.

Thanks.

http://albuquerque.backpage.com/BodyRubs/monday-funday-relaxation-airport-area-incalls-only-call-to-schedule-an-appt-no-text/6297456

http://albuquerque.backpage.com/BodyRubs/yummy-complete-body-rub/6166492

http://albuquerque.backpage.com/BodyRubs/topless-mutual-touch-body-rub-one-hundred-for-an-hour/6274957

ChewDog57
02-07-15, 17:07
Since there is little activity here, I'll post this for those that don't know. 2705 Juan Tabo Suite #2. It has the folding sign for massage on sidewalk on the Juan Tabo side. Ask for Polly (although any of the girls are hotter than any Abq AMP). Fantastic HE with roaming. The best service from the best looking AMP girls. Standard massage and extra rates. Tip usually. 6 but worth it.

SlowNeutron
05-10-15, 01:12
Since there is little activity here, I'll post this for those that don't know. 2705 Juan Tabo Suite #2. It has the folding sign for massage on sidewalk on the Juan Tabo side. Ask for Polly (although any of the girls are hotter than any Abq AMP). Fantastic HE with roaming. The best service from the best looking AMP girls. Standard massage and extra rates. Tip usually. 6 but worth it.Is this address still on your 'Impressive List'? Thanks in advance.

Yankees01
06-13-15, 00:35
Has anyone been to the parlors in Rio Rancho? I live up here and these would be much more convenient. Any help here much appreciated!

Lonely808
07-01-15, 16:05
Since there is little activity here, I'll post this for those that don't know. 2705 Juan Tabo Suite #2. It has the folding sign for massage on sidewalk on the Juan Tabo side. Ask for Polly (although any of the girls are hotter than any Abq AMP). Fantastic HE with roaming. The best service from the best looking AMP girls. Standard massage and extra rates. Tip usually. 6 but worth it.Whenever I drive through the ABQ, I try the different spots and on my last trip this little honey had me feeling very relaxed when I left.

Songs
07-03-15, 12:02
Hi fellow mongers, I bit the bullet and subscribed to rubmaps. The site has reports and ratings of most mps in abq. I'd like to offer if anyone would like me to look up a place to message me and I can help mongering less expensive and increase quality of experience.

Happy Mongering.

Songs.

Ohlmes
07-13-15, 02:07
Hi fellow mongers, I bit the bullet and subscribed to rubmaps. The site has reports and ratings of most mps in abq. I'd like to offer if anyone would like me to look up a place to message me and I can help mongering less expensive and increase quality of experience.

Happy Mongering.

Songs.Any info on Comfort Spa on Juan Tabo and the provider Lili or Lilly would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Songs
07-21-15, 01:20
Word has it that all spas on Juan tabo have been shut down except for one and that one is not worth going to. Be careful mongers, LE is out in force on JT.

TheTree
07-29-15, 14:27
Word has it that all spas on Juan tabo have been shut down except for one and that one is not worth going to. Be careful mongers, LE is out in force on JT.Is 2705 the one on Juan Tabo not worth going to? It still appears to be running and used to be good.

Ohlmes
08-05-15, 01:37

Happy Mongering.

Songs.Any info is much appreciated.

Expresso Jim
09-02-15, 19:33
Hi Songs, Just sent you a PM requesting information. Thanks a bunch. EJ

Happy Mongering.

Songs..

Expresso Jim
09-04-15, 09:53
Anyone have any experience with Moon Spa and Massage on San Pedro?

Tripod8
09-05-15, 12:48
Anyone have any experience with Moon Spa and Massage on San Pedro?I went there once last year. A good looking young girl gave me a nice massage. When it came time for flip she kept me covered with a towel. Mamasan came in and finished the job. Typical HJ Typical HE.

FrankTheTank56
09-09-15, 22:21
Gentlemen, I visited ABQ during the summer on a business trip. This is my first post as I haven't gotten around to it, but I went to the spa on 2705 Juan Tabo back in July. Great setting, very welcome environment.

The name of the girl slipped my mind but she was very thorough in all areas. I left very happy and the total damage was 1. 20. Would go again but unfortunately I'm not from your city.

Horn Dog Too
03-22-16, 17:27
Traveling monger here. Not too much info on other parlours so I headed out to 2705 Juan Tabo. Before I report on this one, I was planning to try the one at 1016, as they are a bit newer, and offered a free table shower as well. It was Sunday and the parking lot was pretty empty and by one of the adjacent stores a group of oriental "banger" types was hanging around, so I decided my rental car and briefcase was too easy of a target. So off to 2705. I was greeted by a younger looking lady who took my 3 jacksons, and told me to undress. An older but semi attractive lady came in and asked if I want my table shower before or after. Always before, because I can get a real good idea of how things are going to go later.

Let me tell you, she did a wonderful job with the table shower. Every part from my neck to my toes was especially clean. She made sure that there was a place to hang the towel if needed. So I knew it was going to be a good experience.

The massage was very good. About an 8 on the AMP scale. Flip over and right for the boys. No offers or requests for any thing else. Free roaming outside the clothes, I was too busy enjoying the experience to care about going under.

Clean up was with a hot towel, then she draped another towel over me and gave me a spectacular head rub, and finished the hour on my chest and feet.

Her name is Xindi (shin-dee).

Mark1160
04-06-16, 02:09
You guys in Albuquerque don't know how good you've got it, seems to be an AMP on every street corner from the lists on rub maps. I paid a visit to see an "angel" by the name of Cindy. Usual door fee of. 6. They don't have a table shower which is usually my main requirement. But I was in the mood and in need. Cindy was prob an 8 on my AMP scale maybe 5 ft but with amazing butt and boobs. The massage was amazing she stretched and rubbed from head to toe. I particularly like the way she was squatting on My head when she was rubbing my back and butt. She allowed plenty of roaming Otc, but when it came to the final finish it was diy, it seemed a bit odd to me that she would not do the deed, but as I took care of things she was happy to stroke my nuts and finger my butt, and allowed UTC roaming. No tip was asked for, but as it was such a good massage I left. 4 for a total outlay of $1. I would definitely go back for the massage alone, and maybe as a repeat customer things may pick up.

ZzTopSterZz
04-09-16, 11:20
Traveling monger here. Not too much info on other parlours so I headed out to 2705 Juan Tabo. Before I report on this one, I was planning to try the one at 1016, as they are a bit newer, and offered a free table shower as well. It was Sunday and the parking lot was pretty empty and by one of the adjacent stores a group of oriental "banger" types was hanging around, so I decided my rental car and briefcase was too easy of a target. So off to 2705. I was greeted by a younger looking lady who took my 3 jacksons, and told me to undress. An older but semi attractive lady came in and asked if I want my table shower before or after. Always before, because I can get a real good idea of how things are going to go later.

Let me tell you, she did a wonderful job with the table shower. Every part from my neck to my toes was especially clean. She made sure that there was a place to hang the towel if needed. So I knew it was going to be a good experience.

The massage was very good. About an 8 on the AMP scale. Flip over and right for the boys. No offers or requests for any thing else. Free roaming outside the clothes, I was too busy enjoying the experience to care about going under.

Clean up was with a hot towel, then she draped another towel over me and gave me a spectacular head rub, and finished the hour on my chest and feet.

Her name is Xindi (shin-dee).I was in Albuquerque last week and went to the place that's a couple doors over from 2705 Juan Tabo. The address might be 2601 or something there's a half circle window next to the door. No table shower and she was just average in looks but the massage was great. She allowed some nice roaming that started gently otc and then utc on top and below. Anyone know white or euro therapists in town that give good massage and at least HE?

ZzTopSterZz
04-25-16, 01:02
Went to 2705 last week. It was late and I had to wait 10 minutes on the table and started to wonder if they forgot about me but eventually Anna came in. She 5 of 10 on looks and massage but she was playful and fun. This is not the place if you want a real deep tissue, but it was ok. As usual I started with my hands up around the end of the table and Anna leaned it to let me know that I could roam. On the flip she let me raise her top and peek at her ass cheeks but there was no pussy play. Release was pretty good but like so many AMP's she seemed in a hurry to get the deed done. Honestly the best part of the massage was when another lady who I think was Cindy came in for a few minutes of four hand massage before the flip and again for a few minutes before I left. . 4 tip was not fully appreciated so I don't know if I would go back. Maybe I'm cheap for tipping just. 4 but that's all I had and I hate the whiny guilt trip some places put on you if they want more money. But I'd pay more for full 4 hands massage. That was great.

Jshere
04-26-16, 11:59
Went to 2705 last week. It was late and I had to wait 10 minutes on the table and started to wonder if they forgot about me but eventually Anna came in. She 5 of 10 on looks and massage but she was playful and fun. This is not the place if you want a real deep tissue, but it was ok. As usual I started with my hands up around the end of the table and Anna leaned it to let me know that I could roam. On the flip she let me raise her top and peek at her ass cheeks but there was no pussy play. Release was pretty good but like so many AMP's she seemed in a hurry to get the deed done. Honestly the best part of the massage was when another lady who I think was Cindy came in for a few minutes of four hand massage before the flip and again for a few minutes before I left. . 4 tip was not fully appreciated so I don't know if I would go back. Maybe I'm cheap for tipping just. 4 but that's all I had and I hate the whiny guilt trip some places put on you if they want more money. But I'd pay more for full 4 hands massage. That was great.Yep, I hate the whiny guilt look as well. $40 for a 5 minute handy is more than enough. Once the whiny guilt look was too much and I ripped the 40 out of her hands.

And gave her 20 and walked out. The shocked look on her face was priceless.

ZzTopSterZz
05-20-16, 14:44
I was interested about 2601 Wyoming advertising "beautiful American girls" but when I drove by and saw a legit office building I had second thoughts and skipped it. Another ad on BP for a Chinese place on 9012 Central offered inexpensive four hands, and that sounded like a great idea, but that place was closed by 8 pm. What's with that? Then I remembered a post about a Chinese place further up on Central near tramway behind the KFC. . 55 for the hour. Mid 40's AMP with nice figure gave a pretty good massage (not professional but better than average for AMP). A little teasing left no doubt about what was to come, so to speak. On the flip she was not at all shy about letting me play with her tits or rub her pussy first OTC and then with her pants pulled down. HJ wasn't the greatest but it worked. Continues with the leg and foot massage while I relaxed. She was very happy with a. 45 tip. I'd go back but would really like to find a nice American girl. Extra play not required. Just a good massage with HE works for me please pm any suggestions.

Mine900
05-23-16, 15:42
Go to BP special 1 hour good price and lots of fun.

Happy Lappy
06-02-16, 23:11
I'm kinda new on here. Anyone recommend a certain Body Rub Place?

Happy Lappy
06-02-16, 23:13
If anyone happens to know a good Latina Body Rub place, please pm me. Thanks in advance.

ZzTopSterZz
06-14-16, 22:44
If anyone happens to know a good Latina Body Rub place, please pm me. Thanks in advance.I'd like to know this also. Latina,

European or regular white american. Time for a change from.

AMP for massages and a smile. PM me if you'd rather not post, but let's try to share for all mongers.

ZzTopSterZz
07-21-16, 15:00
I had a nice massage on Tramway. Pressure was a little too light but it was relaxing. Yuki is 40'ish and carries some belly fat, but she's pretty. Standard finish without any discussion so I tipped. 4 Met Holly on the way out. She'll be my next visit. Please share experiences here or elsewhere.

Monger31
07-30-16, 01:22
New to ABQ, quick question. BP escorts adverts for AMP. Are they FS? RM's page has no mention.

Negotiable
07-30-16, 02:45
Stopped in because I actually needed a massage and figured worst case I get an ok one and best case, well.

Met at the door by a nice and friendly (and rather cute) Asian woman, age hard to tell but I'd guess 40. Gave a decent massage, worth the. 4 and tipped. 4. She quoted the number a couple times like she was disappointed, but offered HJ or CBJ. On leaving she said next time we will have more fun. Unsure if that was to get me to come back or true. Unfortunately I won't be back in town for a while, but will stop by again.

ZzTopSterZz
08-02-16, 03:54
Still looking for info on 2601 wyoming. They advertise on BP for massage. Can anyone help? BTW, my post below is for 417 tramway. Thanks fellas.

Wombat5
08-03-16, 14:13
Still looking for info on 2601 wyoming. They advertise on BP for massage. Can anyone help? BTW, my post below is for 417 tramway. Thanks fellas.Long time lurker. I haven't been to 2601 wyoming, but from all the posts that I've seen here and other places, it sounds like a bait and switch kind of place. No extras, but will tease you with better service next time. Rinse and repeat. And none of the posts even mention a decent massage. So I'm staying away. Hopefully someone who's gone there recently can chime in.

ZzTopSterZz
08-08-16, 23:57
Long time lurker. I haven't been to 2601 wyoming, but from all the posts that I've seen here and other places, it sounds like a bait and switch kind of place. No extras, but will tease you with better service next time. Rinse and repeat. And none of the posts even mention a decent massage. So I'm staying away. Hopefully someone who's gone there recently can chime in.Thanks, Wombat.

Monger31
08-23-16, 01:36
Went to daisy spa last week saw "Jennifer". . 6 to the house. Decent massage. Hands were free to roam. On the flip, was asked what I want. Said "everything" she responded I don't know you, I said I'll tip $. She grabbed a cover quick. Glad I went, she's in her 40's, I prefer younger. If you know it's out there here in ABQ, but feel free to message me.

Sippiboi601
10-04-16, 14:23
Went to daisy spa last week saw "Jennifer". . 6 to the house. Decent massage. Hands were free to roam. On the flip, was asked what I want. Said "everything" she responded I don't know you, I said I'll tip $. She grabbed a cover quick. Glad I went, she's in her 40's, I prefer younger. If you know it's out there here in ABQ, but feel free to message me.Hey Monger I'm considering going there what was tip for everything?

Monger31
10-11-16, 01:35
Hey Monger I'm considering going there what was tip for everything?Damage was another dollar bill.

ZzTopSterZz
10-13-16, 16:01
Finally saw Holly. She's 20-something and very attractive. Massage was great and I left very happy. The first half hour was perfectly legit other than a rather deliberate splaah of warm oil that ran down my ass. When it was time to flip she brushed the boys, and when I raised my hips she did not hesitste to extend the massage with a reach under. After the flip she sniggles a bit and let me explore her breasts, which are typically small for Asian but perfectly shaped wih lovely nipples. The finish was supreme with some of the best technique I've ever encountered. I really wanted to hold off but she was to good! I will definitely return. There was never any discussion of services or money. Tipped. 5 and she was a little disappointed. Maybe that was low, but it's albuquerque not new york so I thought it was fair.

RedLeg13
11-12-16, 15:01
I've been going to 2109 a couple times a month for awhile now, HE (while feels "clinical" but decent) seems to be hit and miss, sometimes I'm "offered" occasionally not even attempted, and a couple times just done with out any verbal or non verbal communication. Always seems to be a different girl as well. Has anyone else tried this location? Is there some secret to getting topless or nude I'm missing?

Anyone recommend a better place to try?

Sunshine55
11-30-16, 12:02
Went to comfort AMP in Juan Yabo few weeks ago. Saw attractive Chinese girl in mid 20's. It was very cold night, but she warmed me up with her warm hands. Firm massage on my back and legs, soft touch in groin area. Felt very good. Nice release at the end. Will repeat.

ExhibGuy
12-08-16, 12:04
Checked this place out recently: http://albuquerque.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantric-special-80-actual-pics/8336887.

When a place includes pics of attractive women and advertises "tantric massage" you expect something different than what I got, which was a lady who was not unattractive but was much larger and older than any of the photos in the ad giving me advice on how to breathe while she gave me a decent body rub. Also included hot stones, which was nice, and admittedly relaxing, but not really what I was looking for. No extras offered or particularly desired.

TooRoam
12-30-16, 18:26
Went to comfort AMP in Juan Yabo few weeks ago. Saw attractive Chinese girl in mid 20's. It was very cold night, but she warmed me up with her warm hands. Firm massage on my back and legs, soft touch in groin area. Felt very good. Nice release at the end. Will repeat.Yes that place is awesome, I was there on business and liked it as well.

ZzTopSterZz
01-12-17, 11:24
PM'd a few of you guys but forgot to post my latest visit. First decided on 2705 but they were busy. And the MP a few doors down was closed and looks like closed permanently. So I went back to the MP on Tramway by the Canteen Taproom. Holly wasn't available so I saw "JC". I think that was her name. I was a wee bit tipsy). She's mid 30's to 40. Friendy and chatty. A little belly fat but still a nice figure with larger natural breasts than most asians. Very good massage with full UTC roaming upstairs and downstairs, everything short of full FIV. Had a great time and tipped generously with. 6 or. 7 which I know is too much for HJ but I was in a good mood and had a little extra cash that night.

ShaggyJax
09-27-17, 22:19
Hey, will be visiting your fine city in a few weeks. Will be looking for FS service at an AMP. PM is preferred. Thanks in advance. If ever in Jacksonville, let me know for similar assistance.

Shaggy.

WishId
10-15-17, 12:15
Hi:

I have posted lots of info in Connecticut and could use some help finding a fun AMP either near the airport or UNM. PM or posting here is fine. Thanks!!

ShaggyJax
10-15-17, 18:54
Hi:

I have posted lots of info in Connecticut and could use some help finding a fun AMP either near the airport or UNM. PM or posting here is fine. Thanks!!You have a PM.

Shaggy.

Mine900
10-30-17, 09:56
If anyone has info please share she looks like alot of fun.

BigDongMong
11-09-17, 02:52
Recently moved to the area, would appreciate if someone could point me to the right direction. PM please.

BDM.

BuzzzFile
12-09-17, 22:43
I have recently moved to Albuquerque, I have tried a couple of AMP's in the city (which were great BTW). Can provide reviews PM me.

Can anybody provide information on american or latina massage parlors (or any RMP's) in the city? PM.

I couldn't find any in the backpage or CL listing.

Trying this thread for the first time.

JimmyReagan73
12-24-17, 01:58
On business in a few weeks and going to be staying in Albuquerque for a few nights. Any particularly good providers I should take a look at?

And more importantly, what is the general approach? Is it "as long as the place doesn't look too shady it is fine" or does Albuquerque have regular raids?

Thanks.

JimmyReagan73
01-24-18, 02:15
Answering my own questions: Checked on The Other Site and ABQ is your standard "as long as the place isn't too shady, nobody cares" town. Street walkers are the main focus.

Went to the parlor on Eubank and Lomas. Girl was a bit chubby but in a pleasant way. Massage was nice up until she got to my limbs where it was actually fairly painful (and not in a good way). Flip and immediate discussion of extras. Price was as expected, got a half hearted blowjob, some really nice nipple play, and then a good old fashioned fucking.

Not the best, but might go again next time I am in town. Went to Santa Fe for dinner one night and heard that the parlors aren't full service but do a much better job overall, so might try that instead.

Mine900
03-26-18, 09:56
I heard she is back in albq any info on her services thinking about seeing her please share.

Jshere
03-27-18, 06:02
I heard she is back in albq any info on her services thinking about seeing her please share.I saw her ad up for only about 2 days and then it looked like she took it down. I don't know if it was just a weekend trip into Alb. And she went back to Farmington or not. I would like some info as well if anyone.

Has any it would be appreciated.

Mine900
04-05-18, 10:02
I found a BBW PM me for number.

Massage28
04-09-18, 18:09
Sensual massage message for the number.

Albuquerque.

Mark1160
07-06-18, 17:20
Going to be visiting ABQ this weekend any suggestions for somewhere that might offer F S and a table shower would be nice. Will gladly reciprocate if I can. Thanks guys.

KnightWish69
08-10-18, 20:13
Went to the place near lomas Blvd. Pretty lady took care of me. Standard massage, nothing great but not horrible either. Happiness is in the menu. $. 6 everything. Nothing great but not horrible like before. Said ladies change monthly. Only bad thing is the hard as hell massage table. Would return tho.

JimmyReagan73
10-13-18, 22:29
Was in town again a week or so back and went to Spring (on Menaul.

Entered. Woman behind the counter was old enough (late 30's, early 40's. Enough of a gut that it rubbed against me when she reached over but not enough to be unpleasant) that I was hoping she was the mamasan but not so unattractive that I wasn't willing to risk it. Was basically wearing a nightie and a robe so it was fairly obvious that the establishment hadn't gone legit all of a sudden.

Gave her cash for an hour and took my clothes off. She came back in early, looked at my exposed dick, and gave a big grin before saying she'd come back in a minute or two. Assumed that meant quick action but the massage itself proceeded in a very chaste manner. I've had legit massages that were more "sensual". Didn't even take the ol' "spread your thighs when she is working the inside of your legs" hint. Left twice. Once when the door opened to tell someone to come back later and once to lock the door when she realized that would be smarter. During the massage she complimented me on my body a fair amount.

On the flip she asked if I wanted her to drape a towel over me. I said no. She gave that smile again and playfully swatted me on my side (closer to crotch than not). But, again, she seemed very hesitant to do anything. I assumed we were in the LEO check dance and was debating how forward I wanted to be (I am not a fan of "sexually assault her to show I am not a cop" for a range of reasons. Eventually we made eye contact for long enough: I nodded and gestured to my moderately excited buddy, and she asked what I wanted.

Like I said, not particularly attractive so I just asked for a CBJ. She seemed disappointed and tried to upsell me for CFS but I explained it had been a long day and I wasn't really in the mood for anything energetic. Shockingly didn't ask for cash up front and proceeded to quickly pull off her top and go down on me. Got me hard enough for a condom, put one on, and continued to give me the most energetic and thorough blowjob I've paid for outside of Germany. Rubbed her ass a bit and she proceeded to pull down her panties and put my hand on her pussy. Finished shortly after that.

During the post massage she told me she was still around for another two weeks. Gave her a good tip and left.

On the way out I heard voices and she talked about how her friend was with another client. Layout wouldn't really work to have another table in that room so I assume it was a TV or a recording and she was encouraging a return visit. I also suspect that most folk in abq aren't speaking cantonese (to their providers.

Not going to pretend a provider was "in to me" and still not sure what was going on with the LEO-check dance as she definitely made the first real move. But was a very weird experience.

No plans to go back but would recommend for those looking for quality of service over quality of appearance.

LotLizard
11-04-18, 22:39
Legit FS, no bs, I am a veteran but definitely a go! I got FS, shower and 1 hr in rushed. Typical AMP girl was late 20 early 30 Chinese huge tits! Safe travels. Also a 5 min walk from truck stop! If your in a rig. I am! Also lots of crackwhores in area if your low on cash.

Mine900
11-06-18, 18:02
Pm me for the number she is very willing.

Rain691
12-03-18, 07:51
Answering my own questions: Checked on The Other Site and ABQ is your standard "as long as the place isn't too shady, nobody cares" town. Street walkers are the main focus.

Went to the parlor on Eubank and Lomas. Girl was a bit chubby but in a pleasant way. Massage was nice up until she got to my limbs where it was actually fairly painful (and not in a good way). Flip and immediate discussion of extras. Price was as expected, got a half hearted blowjob, some really nice nipple play, and then a good old fashioned fucking.

Not the best, but might go again next time I am in town. Went to Santa Fe for dinner one night and heard that the parlors aren't full service but do a much better job overall, so might try that instead.Plenty of places in SF give FS. Just got to poke around. Also much cheaper than Abq but not as hot either.

Chivalry1
01-04-19, 15:44
I visited about 8:30 on Dec. 19th. Called first. She said come on over.

What a delightful girl. Her English was poor but she was as cute as could be. Really nice baby blue teddy.

Great TS and great rub.

On the flip I could have anything I wanted. BJ was $. 2 so I settled for. 5 for HJ.

Not sure what she wanted for Boom Boom but she offered.

Member #6247
01-18-19, 10:47
Mongers, it's been a few years since meandering through ABQ. Heading that way again and I'm looking for good AMP's. Prefer FS but not required. Cute asses are a plus if they can be found? Recommendations here or through PM would be great. Much appreciated!

Zeus661
01-31-19, 20:45
Going to be in Albuquerque in June this year staying somewhere on Central and wonder which is the best place for a massage with a few extras? Or maybe have someone come to my motel for a few hours. I like the age of 30 to 65. Older ladies are usually more fun and less picky. Any ideas are appreciated.

Valmont31
04-09-19, 11:17
Returned to 7010 central. Seems names keep changing but service doesn't had a nice looking latev20's. She was a tad chubby but definitely made up for it with service and attitude. Light rub with plenty of attention to boys and taint. On the flip she pulled her top down for some Russian while asking me what I wanted. I gave the universal finger through the hole sign and she requested 160. I told her I don't go above 140, she agreed and we were off to the races. Bent her over the table and she took a nice pounding. Love this place.

Huntrdog64
04-18-19, 22:42
Going to be passing through in a couple of months and was wondering if there were any places that Native American or Mexican girls. FS a plus but not necessary.

Valmont31
04-29-19, 17:29
Went to visits new day spa. It says new line up, but it's always been the same girl working when I have been. Think her name is Lubi. Thick Asian late 30,s possible early 40's. Great TS and she lets you know extras are available from the beginning. Massage is average spa quality with a little bit of teasing. FS is great with on her knees CBJ. Nice thing they have a punch card that the 5th visit is free for the 1/2 hour.

Dabbler99
05-21-19, 21:31
I was in ABQ last week, had a great experience at a little place that just says MASSAGE in the window: east side of San Mateo, maybe a quarter mile north of I-40. Go in well-dressed, clean and friendly, and she'll treat you right. Decent massage, I've had much better and much worse, but very friendly with a completely open menu.

Enjoy.

Zeus661
05-24-19, 11:34
If you could go to one place only in ALB, where would you go? Looking for good massage, HE, and maybe more. What could I expect to pay?

MastaAce
08-02-19, 05:03
I'm getting sick of my normal place any new recommendations?

JhnSmth
08-05-19, 13:40
Hi. Going to be visiting in a couple days. What are the normal rates at AMP in Albuquerque? Thanks!

Jshere
08-08-19, 04:22
Hi. Going to be visiting in a couple days. What are the normal rates at AMP in Albuquerque? Thanks!40 and 60 entry fee. 40 for HE, 60-80 for CBJ or BBBJ depending on the lady, and 100 for the whole enchilada. Please do not over pay and inflate the market.

Bulger
09-13-19, 00:18
Just moved to the westside, any recommendations in RR with good menu's and choices?

Bulger
09-13-19, 20:15
Went in blind, no reviews, well worth it! Met at door by Mai late 20's tall slender pretty. Took me to the room said undress for Table Shower and left. There were no towels? She came back apologized said towels in shower room and led me naked down the hall. We passed 3 very attractive girls. TShower she spent a lot of attention to my AHole. Back to room for massage. Good 30 min start, she let my hands go up her skirt, she had on yoga pants under. She propped my hips up and started RIM for 10 min and stroking from under. I blew my load before we could talk about menu. Will go back.

RookTheShook
09-27-19, 13:19
My birthdays coming up and I'm looking to treat my lonely ass. Looking for any recommended spots in the ABQ area. Please feel free to DM if you know any good spots. Was thinking of doing something light to start off with, but I'm looking to do the whole shebang if I'm feeling up for it. I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing so I hope my first experience is a good one.

TexasMayne
10-10-19, 22:56
Hi, I'll be visiting the area soon. What are the locations worth cheeking out? I'm partial to open menus and more young / attractive providers although I know that's relative in this game. Feel free to DM me.

CoreyVox
10-11-19, 12:50
Bulger,

What's the name of the mp you went to on Coors & paseo?

Redoc
10-14-19, 21:28
Bulger,

What's the name of the mp you went to on Coors & paseo?I as well would like to know, there are a few massage spots on google maps so any info would be super appreciated!

Valmont31
10-19-19, 20:19
So I made a great stroll tonight. I started out at Mary Massage. Girl wasn't up to my standards so I went to Blue Moon. Again. Talent was not up to par. One girl there a little too round for me. So I ended up at Leisure. A girl named Jessi answered the door. Slim, nice looking with a nice little rack. So I took the plunge. I didn't recognize her at first, but she has a system where she leans over your head and massages your back and butt. Not a great technique but allows for plenty of roaming up her pantiless skirt. I must have roamed too much as she ended the massage early and told me to flip. She asked what I wanted and she agreed. We haggled a bit on price and then agreed. She did the usual leave the room and return. She stripped down and started a CBJ. She did pretty well until I was ready. I stopped her and propped her up on the table and gave her a good pounding. I finished and she cleaned me up and sent my off with a smile and mini bottle of water. This is where it gets weird. When I got outside there where two vehicles in the parking lot. Mine and a gold suv with a brunette white women in the driver seat. As I approached my car she got out of hers and took my picture with her cell phone. I said " can I help you" and she replied "yes you can" and proceeded to move around to the back of my car and take another picture. (presumably of my license plate) she gave me a shitty little smirk and went back to her car and left. Not sure what that was about. But next time I am in town I am specifically going back to Leisure. Because fuck her. Unless I can figure out where the place on Coors that was just reviewed. That place sounds legit. Be safe out there.

Valmont31
10-19-19, 20:22
Went in blind, no reviews, well worth it! Met at door by Mai late 20's tall slender pretty. Took me to the room said undress for Table Shower and left. There were no towels? She came back apologized said towels in shower room and led me naked down the hall. We passed 3 very attractive girls. TShower she spent a lot of attention to my AHole. Back to room for massage. Good 30 min start, she let my hands go up her skirt, she had on yoga pants under. She propped my hips up and started RIM for 10 min and stroking from under. I blew my load before we could talk about menu. Will go back.I'm willing to trade info for this little Gem. I'm in ABQ about once a month. I've hit dozens of spots in town and can hook you up with info if you pass along this address.

Valmont31
10-20-19, 15:16
Last night in ABQ so I decided to go back to 7010 as I was told they were getting a new girl. Showed up and the new girl was Bella ,22 yrs old (so she says) tight looking body (in her dress which I'll explain later) and a decent face. So I was excited to get this going. Opted for 30 minutes. Never go for the hour at this place. There is NO difference between the 30 or 60 min service other than the price. I've NEVER gotten more than 20 minutes massage before the flip. And massage is not what this places girls are skilled at. Anyway. So Bella starts massage. Whole massage was done with a towel. No touching the skin and no teasing. I attempted for a little roaming during the massage and every time I even began to touch her she would giggle and move out of the range of my hands. So not a total red flag as I've had girls that provided great extras that didn't even hint at them until the price was negotiated. So after about 10 minutes of a horrible massage she told me to flip. She then puts the towel back over my front and asks me if I want (then she mimes fucking) I of course say yes. The quoted me $$. I gave her a chuckle and said I don't pay more than $. 20. She said because she was young it was more. I said no thanks. She then said she would blow me for 160. At which point I laughed in her face and began to leave. She tried some more to haggle as I was getting dressed and finally caved at $. 20. I don't like to go over $. But she was young and looked incredibly fuckable in that dress. So she left to hand over the cash and get a condom and came back. She then proceeded to get undress (which results were somewhat disappointing, she must have had the best push up bra ever, and she had a lot of body damage for a 22 yr old) while going through a whole procedure. She asked me to lay down at which point she wiped me down with some kind of disinfectant that stank and stank until I washed it off. She then began a pretty week CBJ. I got tired of that and told her I was ready. She then slid to the edge of the table and guided me in her young snatch. She doesn't allow any touching, kissing, licking or sucking. I tried to touch her and she said"Just Fuck me. I like that". Well glad I paid to do what this ***** likes. Any attempt to touch her anywhere other than her hips was stopped So she lays there and does that a annoying reach down between her legs thing. Which simultaneously covers her pussy from view while squeezing her pussy lips together trying to make her tighter for you to come fast. I tried to move her hand but she would move it right back. So I'm pounding away knowing I'll never come this way while I'm so annoyed. So I told her to flip over. (Oh. And this ***** only has two positions doggy and edge of table) she doesn't take any direction or changes of position. So of course she can't even assume doggy correctly. She is one of those chicks that stays with her arms straight and her back straight so you can't get a good angle. So I finally just pushed her lower back down while simultaneously pulled up on her hips. She turned back to say something In half broken English and half Chinese which I can only imagine was "harder and Faster" so I obliged. I got my nut and wiped got my own paper towel to wipe off as I was done with this thing torching me.

So I have to say 7010 has been one of the most reliable places In ABQ. But Bella is one of the worst AMP girls I have had in a LONG time. Avoid till she is gone.

I'll be back next month to tour some other spots. I try to hit one new spot and one familiar spot every time I'm in ABQ.

Bulger
11-07-19, 01:03
I'm willing to trade info for this little Gem. I'm in ABQ about once a month. I've hit dozens of spots in town and can hook you up with info if you pass along this address.This little gem was 3x96 Coors nw. It's in a strip mall. Next to 5x5 tattoos. I have been back a few times. Last Saturday older gal, nice looking, shirt skirt no parties. Let me roam. $. 2 FS.

Bulger
11-07-19, 16:47
Was in the NE heights last night. Been wanting to try 1x16. Walked in around 5, mamasan said all girls busy. Came back at 6, met by Sonja (older not too bad looking. Table shower was rough she used a old scratchy sponge, except on my ahole she was very thorough with her finger in and out. Massage was decent, no towel, again spent a lot of time with her finger in my ass and squeezing my balls. She was wearing a mini skirt and no panties, wanted me to feel around. Flip no towel standing tall, she grabbed my stick and asked for $$, I said $. 8 agreed on $. Ehh not the greatest but good service.

Left grabbed a bite and passed 2x05, figured what the hell it was only 8. Met by a gorgeous 25 something, tight little body. Didn't say a word just pointed at the sign $60 hour + shower. Shower was good, more of a soapy hands on erotic massage. Massage was great, no towel, she wore pants, that was the only bad thing. On the flip she asked for $$, agreed on $. 4. And she was worth it. 4-5 positions, very tight little snatch. On my way out I saw another young beauty. I asked about 4 hands next time, she said yes. I am definitely going back .

Valmont31
11-14-19, 20:37
So I made a Bulger tour of sorts.

1st stop was Chinese Foot massage on Coors. I think I must have gone to the wrong place because this didn't pan out.

Mamasan had no idea who Mei was and I just couldn't communicate with her. I asked who was working and she pointed to herself. I asked who was giving the massages and again she pointed to herself. She had to be 60+ so I passed and moved on.

2nd stop 27 x5 Juan Tabo.

I was greeted by Linda, 20 something great tits and rice round ass (a rarity on most Asians) he took me back and then told me the shower as broken and too cold to use so I opted for the half hour. Message was decent with a little attention to the boys at the end, but she seemed to keep just out of my reach for roaming the entire time. On the flip she immediately when for an oiled up HJ. I stopped her and told her I was there for FS. She said she didn't do that. So I told her that was what I had came for and didn't want a HJ. She then of course said "how much" and we started the negotiations.

We agreed on $. 40 and she left to get the condom. On return she lifted her skirt and dropped her panties and tried to apply the condom. I'm not sure what's going on with this getting only partially undressed thing ABQ ladies have lately but I'm not having it. So I helped her undress the rest of the way. Once nude I got her in the edge of the table. The table was too short for me so after a couple minutes I had to climb up on the table with her in doggy. Her bubble but made for a great pounding spot with a great view. A few minutes later and I tuned her over again to go the last few pumps in mish. She had a sweet tight little kitty and almost perfect tits. Her service wasn't the greatest, but once I took control her young little body made for a pleasant time. It sure if it's worth repeating. There are other spas that provide better service at lower price.

Mundane
11-20-19, 20:36
In town on business and stopped by for basic rub and tug. Cute, young Cindy took me to a room and was my masseuse. I took the 30 minute for $40 and got on the table. She gave a pretty good rub, sometimes a little harder than I wanted, but then she calmed down and did a nice, teasing rub with lots of attention to my backside and inner thighs. On flip she teased some more and asked permission to touch, which of course I gave. I wasn't looking for FS and don't care much for CBJ, so we negotiated for HJ. She wanted $ to get topless and bottomless, but I countered with. 80 (hope I didn't screw up the local pricing. I'm used to DC prices from 10 years ago). She pulled her top up and brought her pert little tits right to my mouth for some attention, all while rubbing on me. Then she got a little oil to move things along and dropped her leggings to let me play with her soft ass. Her skin was nice and tight, while perfectly soft. She then stood up, grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. I'm not dumb enough to think she was turned on, but she put on a good performance with some soft moaning and hip grinding against my fingers. She had a good technique and it didn't take long for me to finish. She continued lightly milking me until I was soft in her hand, then she cleaned up and gave me a final rub down on my legs.

I left happy and a little sad that we don't have these great places anymore back east.

NastyNate1219
11-21-19, 16:30
I was wondering if there are any LMP in Albuquerque I am not really in to Asians and would like any info on any LMP.

Hard to believe there aren't any since ABQ is 90 % Latin.

CoreyVox
11-22-19, 13:07
I was wondering if there are any LMP in Albuquerque I am not really in to Asians and would like any info on any LMP.

Hard to believe there aren't any since ABQ is 90 % Latin.I'm also interested in this!

Ajlee133
11-28-19, 16:19
What do these numbers mean in the reviews? 3 x96,27 x5 etc? Streets? Ave?

Bulger
11-30-19, 12:25
What do these numbers mean in the reviews? 3 x96,27 x5 etc? Streets? Ave?Street numbers. The moderator blocks exact addresses. PM me for details.

Sirspermsalot
12-27-19, 12:14
Went in blind, no reviews, well worth it! Met at door by Mai late 20's tall slender pretty. Took me to the room said undress for Table Shower and left. There were no towels? She came back apologized said towels in shower room and led me naked down the hall. We passed 3 very attractive girls. TShower she spent a lot of attention to my AHole. Back to room for massage. Good 30 min start, she let my hands go up her skirt, she had on yoga pants under. She propped my hips up and started RIM for 10 min and stroking from under. I blew my load before we could talk about menu. Will go back.Bugler I'm interested in visiting. Can you pm me.

Tank9999
12-28-19, 03:23
Returned to 7010 central. Seems names keep changing but service doesn't had a nice looking latev20's. She was a tad chubby but definitely made up for it with service and attitude. Light rub with plenty of attention to boys and taint. On the flip she pulled her top down for some Russian while asking me what I wanted. I gave the universal finger through the hole sign and she requested 160. I told her I don't go above 140, she agreed and we were off to the races. Bent her over the table and she took a nice pounding. Love this place.I'm interested. Where is it?

LxGod
12-31-19, 21:14
I never been one to dabble in massage. Recently started to try to get in shape pulled some muscles indecisive hey what the hell why not try one of those places. What can I say but man I have been missing out. After looking around I was choosing between leisure and the one Louisiana. Decided on leisure. Went in there was a young attractive Asian woman with fairly large breasts let me directly into the back room 30 minutes. 30. Her massage is pretty awesome she hovers over you with her breasts over your back allowing you full access to beneath her skirt. She offers a pretty good massage if you let her finish it. She flipped me over we negotiated on. 5 for HJ I probably could have gone lower but didn't really want to push it. Her hands were awesome, she gave plenty attention to my boys and taint, super enthusiastic as really have her all grinding against my hand asking me to not stop and to cum. After finishing me off cleaned me up and sent me out with a smile and a small bottle of water.

Redoc
01-02-20, 06:56
Went in on my first AMP trip ever, went in blind one day hoping with fingers crossed this was the kind of HE massage parlor you hear about in movies and such. First time I went was later at night about 30 mins before garden massage spa closed and was greeted by an attractive early to mid 30's Asian lady who took me by the hand said "30 minute?" and off we went. This being my first time here I was super nervous about letting my hands wander but I'm glad I did because once I did she started wandering down to my inner thighs and around my b-hole making it extremely hard to lay on my stomach if you catch my meaning. On the flip she asked permission to touch me and warmed up some oil in her palms and gave me by far the BEST most sensual hand job I've ever had. She allowed for me to play with her tight round ass over her little shorts and her perfect natural b-cup tits inside her bra while she slowly stroked me to body shaking orgasm. 30 min massage was $40 and HE was $40 as well, I was unsure at first if I was doing it right because we negotiated on price after the fact. I might add as well that this lady didn't speak a lick of English but was happy to use her phone to translate. I've been back there once since and was met at the door by the gorgeous Cindy who had long straight butt-length black hair. She was significantly prettier, knew more English however I went during the day and was a little more rushed. I've read other ads saying she will give you a HJ and keep milking you after till your whole body goes numb and did she ever. Same as before 40 for 30 min and 40 for HE she offered many more services like fully nude massage, CFS, etc. I highly recommend this place and would love to know of more places on the west side like this or providers that take incalls on the west side.

EricWinship9
01-02-20, 11:31
When you had a best massage ever?

Bulger
01-10-20, 23:22
I keep driving west on Southern toward Unser and see a Massage neon in a window in the south side. It's in a strip mall that says guns tattoos and massage hahaha. So I stopped in the other night around 8. Met by a beauty with huge boobies, 35 ish. Gave a great massage. Almost put me to sleep she was so good. She was tall so she could rub from my shoulders to my knees in one motion coming back up my crack. She said body 2 body and I said sure and she slipped her dress of and was naked and did a great body rub. She oiled her bod flipped me over then rubbed me with her boobies. She finished me in HJ while she payed on me. Kinda different but good. . 6 for the hour and. 4 tip.

CitisTroller
01-18-20, 14:18
I've always been using the same MP and want to find a new one but I wanted to get some info on which one is good. I been going to Japanese massage on southern in Rio and their both great just looking for something a little younger. Please PM me for some suggestions.

MBrown1171
02-20-20, 17:54
I have had several visits with below avg. Results. All try to push prices up and up. On a third visit to all diff. Locations, I refused to pay more than 2. The service at each store was as stated below avg. Very basic massage, no extras. All in the general Uptown area. If anyone knows of better service in this area, I would like to know. Thanks.

Mc2020
03-09-20, 09:14
Hello guys. In Albuquerque for today only and looking for the best possible AMP on the east side. Please PM me.

Swertt34
04-30-20, 11:20
Anyone have some info on LMP or private apartment where one could get a decent massage from a Latina?

Bulger
06-07-20, 20:41
I have seen the neon OPEN lit up at a few places. Haven't tried yet. Has anyone been active post quarantine?

Blundy2469
06-29-20, 23:57
Great experience on San Mateo "Asian massage" full menu. 40 for hh. Left happy.

Jshere
07-01-20, 15:25
Great experience on San Mateo "Asian massage" full menu. 40 for hh. Left happy.Thanks for the update. Check you inbox.

Lets Play 2
08-11-20, 14:02
Sorry, I'm very late in posting this so thinks may be different now. I was passing through Albuquerque in early June and needed a massage from spending so much time in the car. Did a little research and stopped at a place on Menaul around lunch time. Rang bell to be let in, asked for hour but she said they only do half. Mamasan asked me a few questions as she took me back to the room and told me to get ready. I must have answered right because my MT came in wearing a sexy outfit. As she started the massage I started giving her the signals of what I wanted on the flip she asked if I was going to tip her and when I said yes asked me to give it to her then. Finished off the massage then was back on the road. Gave me hand sanitizer when I got in the room and a mask was required to enter but once in the room I was able to remove it.

Nathan2213
08-19-20, 15:37
Please help am looking for them since she's couldn't find anyone. Let me know guys if you find any leads.

Nathan2213
08-19-20, 15:42
Anyone have some info on LMP or private apartment where one could get a decent massage from a Latina?Did you find any please pm me. Thanks.

MeatGrinder
08-25-20, 21:01
There are a few AMPs located on southern that I would like to check out, but the only time I've ever actually gone to a AMP spot was when I saw it recommended on here. Only been once and the experience itself was kinda awkward, so I went for the easiest thing on the menu. The whole quarantine thing has had me hesitant to drive across town again for another crack at it. Was wondering if anyone has good things to say about the places on southern. Get so nervous about the whole thing and just wanted to see if any braver souls had been before.

Wilsonkart
08-29-20, 18:06
Please let me know if anyone have any contacts, looking for American or latino.

Wilsonkart
09-05-20, 13:34
Anyone have some info on LMP or private apartment where one could get a decent massage from a Latina?Did you get any reply, am waiting for that too. Please let me know. Thanks.

WestTraveler
10-04-20, 21:51
https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/505-219-9109sweet-and-sexy-gir/252396083734

This is their STG ad. Stopped there today. Only 1 lady working and she doesn't look like any of the chicks in the pics. Probably in her 40's, not bad looking, decent tits. No BJ, but got FS for 1. Paid the hour house fee and got about 40 minutes. A guy came in about halfway thru the massage. She told him she was busy and he waited in his car until I left. I guess she wasn't interested in him because he walked right back to his car, looking angrily at me as he went. All the AMPs in Alb and the guy sits in his car and waits. WTH? I won't return to Blue Sky.

WestTraveler
10-04-20, 21:53
https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/full-body-sensual-massage-l/377718103429

Nothing on the forum. Anyone have info? Please PM if you don't want to post. I'm interested in seeing her.

DesertSailor
10-06-20, 19:27
Any intel on this place? RM is rather quiet after a flurry of reviews from 2018. Has it gone into hibernation?

Jshere
10-08-20, 17:45
Any intel on this place? RM is rather quiet after a flurry of reviews from 2018. Has it gone into hibernation?Reports that it is still open and extras to be had.

WestTraveler
10-10-20, 21:58
https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/the-best-in-townnew-young-sexy/708137440398

They have a TS, which I like. She could have been a bit more playful during the TS. Decent massage in the room. Standard ending. Nothing special about the place.

WestTraveler
10-13-20, 22:12
https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-young-sexy-girls-505-377/845902051652

I was really stupid at this place and will not go back.

The free shower is a stand up shower like you may have at home. BORING!! I should have walked out when she told me that. Stupid me.

Paid for an hour. Massage was decent, but only about 20 minutes long. Then she asked me to flip. She said something to the effect of "Extras are offered, would you like any?" $160 for FS, $120 for CBJ. I must have been in shock with her telling me extras are offered, because I didn't even negotiate the FS rate. Stupid me.

Got my nut and she cleaned me up a bit, then I left. She was decent looking and had nice tits with big nips. She said a new girl will be there next week. Only 1 masseuse on duty and she had to leave twice when the door bell rang. Plus it was not my best performance.

Lessons learned; I have to remember to negotiate. I have to stop being okay With paying the hour price and getting the half hour service. I have to stop going to AMPs without a table shower.

WestTraveler
10-13-20, 22:22
https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/full-body-sensual-massage-l/377718103429

Nothing on the forum. Anyone have info? Please PM if you don't want to post. I'm interested in seeing herI received 2 PMs, 1 pro and 1 con. I decided to visit her and scheduled her first morning appointment.

She arrived late and then needed time to get the room ready. The place is an office space with the table in the middle of the room. At least the front door has a deadbolt. I got on the table and she got down to spandex shorts. She is tiny. Massage was relaxing despite the pop music being too loud. I asked her to push harder during the massage, but I don't think she has the physical strength or the body weight to push harder.

Along with being tiny, she is also cute and has a nice pair of tits that are more than a mouthful. She gives a great HE with more available on future visits if you give bigger tips.

Doubt I'll visit again. I prefer a table shower and flat rates for services rendered. Her house fee of $100 is on the high side when compared to local AMPs. I tipped $40.

Jshere
10-16-20, 12:55
Passing on a report which I believe is legit that LE is doing surveillance on this AMP. Monger was pulled over by 2 black unmarked after leaving the premises and grilled for 20 minutes. Monger was told by LE to not come back.

WestTraveler
10-21-20, 21:42
https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/now-available-latnaasiafullern/517868730908

Scheduled an appointment last night for this morning. She gave me an address on Bridge Ave WS, which I interpreted to be Bridge Blvd SW. Confirmed the appointment with her 2 hours ahead of time.

Drove past the address (she said she works out of her house) and it was fenced / gated. Texted her 10 minutes before the appointment to verify the address. Crickets. Texted her a few more times for the next 20+ minutes and more crickets.

No doubt the pics are fake, but I figured at least she'd be worth a visit. Ghosting is annoying.

DanteO
11-05-20, 20:36
I have been trying to find something in ALB or Santa Fe that is anything like the awesome places in Phoenix. No luck so far.

My last adventure was at Golden Spa on San M. Cute, little chubby 30 yo in red Teddy greeted me and took me back. I was looking for a relaxing massage before having surgery the next day but Lang apparently thought I was only there for special services. I had paid for the hour but was flipped within 5 minutes. Very pleasant but I was on the road in 20 minutes.

I would love to find a reasonable escort so as not to play all the games.

Bulger
11-10-20, 01:23
Hello, I haven't been out much lately with all that's going on but I decided to go back at it and went to a guaranteed place. Name seems to change but it still on 52X behind Hot Tamales. Greeted by a 30 ish nice looking, little chubby big boobs. Wearing a short skirt and noticeable no panties. Had a table shower, gave a good scrub. Massage wasn't great, flipped quick grabbed my rod and asked where I wanted to cum. Offered 1. 0 FS she pulled her tits out and I caved and gave here 1. 4. Always like going there, will go back.

Bulger
11-12-20, 20:45
Stopped in at Chinese Massage on San Mateo across from Peter Piper. Been reading a lot of good things about parlors on San Mateo but there are so many. This place was not on of them. First thing I saw as I walked I was a sign by the hallway say no s3 x. Turned around, maybe the next one.

Swertt34
12-28-20, 22:36
Did you get any reply, am waiting for that too. Please let me know. ThanksNever heard anything from anyone. How about yourself?

Mike Nm
01-31-21, 00:29
Stopped in at Chinese Massage on San Mateo across from Peter Piper. Been reading a lot of good things about parlors on San Mateo but there are so many. This place was not on of them. First thing I saw as I walked I was a sign by the hallway say no s3 x. Turned around, maybe the next one.Never pay attention to posted signs. They are only there for some protection in case of raid. Services are offered in nearly all massage places.

DanteO
02-15-21, 18:03
Finally made it to Robust to see about the fun there and the promise of a ts. I called to make sure ts was working. Well, not ts but stand up shower was on the menu. Bad news is that it was smaller than the one in my camper. The girl was 35 ish and ample chested and very friendly. Unfortunately, she was so friendly that, when another guy came IN I had to pull OUT so she could put him in a room. Out again when he left his room to ask to use the restroom. For $$ maybe a little personal time?

Bulger
03-01-21, 01:35
Visited Korean Massage on Golf Coarse. Appeared to be only one girl 2 rooms, the 3rd looked like her bedroom. Stand up shower. She was maybe 28-30, bigger size. She said only 30 min. 4. I wasn't expecting much with her size but OK, she asked to help me undress like she was in a hurry. Laid down she did a quick pass on the back and went straight to my ahole. Finger in deep, Koreans all love that for some reason. Flipped in 5 min and said 'bom bom'. I wasn't thrilled she kind a lifted the skirt and said you f' this. I opted for the HE. 2 and was out the door before the 30 min was up.

JimmyReagan73
03-04-21, 22:27
Prematurely returning to the joys of business travel in a few weeks and will likely spend a week or two in ABQ. Haven't had my jab yet but looks like it is "yellow" and I could really go for a jab or two as it were.

Friend had to head over last year (late summer?) and routine at the two places he went to was mask on at the door, mask off in the room, provider wears a mask, you put your mask on if you want her to take hers off and suck you for a while.

That still more or less the routine? Or have things changed?

Bulger
03-17-21, 00:40
Stopped in the other night, rang the doorbell, waited, nice woman answered, maybe late 30's little too much for the tight red mini skirt she was wearing but nice enough. Paid for the hour, wanted a good massage and she gave it, 30 minutes on the backside head to toe. Then spent a good 10 minutes on the ass and fingering inside. On the flip she went straight to the HE no negotiating just rubbed it out. Let me feel under but wasn't really looking for much else. After she spent 15 massaging legs and neck. Gave her. 4 tip cause it was a really good massage and great HE. I'd go back.

HeavyLoader69
04-07-21, 15:25
This report is 4 months late but accurate. I saw Vanessa in a nice hotel chain, she's shorter and slightly heavier then expected. Meeting was for massage only with some limited roaming, no fiv or fiA. She is very pretty, no doubt. A woman that takes good care of herself and that ass is amazingly firm. Wish she would have sat on my face! Massage was good and erotic but no full body on body rubbing like I was hoping, just her rubbing all over me with her hands. She did let me suck on her titties while she gave a hand job. Good conversation but strictly massage with happy ending. I busted a huge load, almost hitting the ceiling while sucking on her nipple. No other services were provided. Total damage was 2. 50 for 1 hour but I went over by almost 20 min. Not a clock watcher, very nice and sweet woman. If she was in my town I'd repeat regularly because she is very pretty and I felt very comfortable with her. I know $250 for an hour seems a lot for a massage with happy ending but I think she's worth it. Happy Hunting.

https://tryst.link/massage/enchantedhands

PopeyeLover
04-29-21, 19:47
Stopped in the other night, rang the doorbell, waited, nice woman answered, maybe late 30's little too much for the tight red mini skirt she was wearing but nice enough. Paid for the hour, wanted a good massage and she gave it, 30 minutes on the backside head to toe. Then spent a good 10 minutes on the ass and fingering inside. On the flip she went straight to the HE no negotiating just rubbed it out. Let me feel under but wasn't really looking for much else. After she spent 15 massaging legs and neck. Gave her. 4 tip cause it was a really good massage and great HE. I'd go back.New to area and looking for this type of service. I know there are forum rules and such but can you provide little more detail re location please? You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks.

DanteO
05-08-21, 16:58
Jennifer straddled my legs while massaging back. Obvious that there was no underware. Her perfect, natural C-cups were the nicest I have ever seen! HJ only on first visit but I will be back soon!

DbjAkad
05-09-21, 18:01
First time here behind the KFC. Late 20's kinda chubby. Took me back and asked if I wanted 30. I said 1 hour becuase I had time. They insisted 30. Confused I agreed. She also asked me "full?" before leaving the room. I said yes. Got BJ and FS with condom. Very nice.

AzskyDiver
05-15-21, 05:04
Anyone here have any good experiences at the massage place on Avalon?

RedRock900
05-15-21, 15:05
First time here behind the KFC. Late 20's kinda chubby. Took me back and asked if I wanted 30. I said 1 hour becuase I had time. They insisted 30. Confused I agreed. She also asked me "full?" before leaving the room. I said yes. Got BJ and FS with condom. Very nice.Was this blue moon? Going to be in town for the first time in a few weeks. Any better places to recommend?

Natural21
05-17-21, 00:34
Come see Li Ping at Garden Spa Massage. She offers massage, table shower, hand job, nudity, and DATY.

Duc51
05-27-21, 21:26
STG is loaded with ads for Asians, most of which post the 505 area code phone number on the pic (I'm sure fake) of the girl. Are these ads for established massage parlors around ALB, such as those discussed in posts in this forum? Or are they located in private apartments or houses? Are they legit escorts providing typical escort services, or something less? Thanks.

RedRock900
05-28-21, 10:13
Had some time while getting my tire repaired so I walked over to Amazing Massage Spa without any information or idea of what to expect. Was greeted by a younger beautiful Asian woman which was surprising. She got me set up in the room but said it would be 5 to 10 minutes and gave me a hug and a water. Was thinking this is going to be great because she was already getting friendly and touchy. About 15 minutes went by and in walked the opposite of the first woman. Overweight and much older Asian woman. Left relaxed but disappointed.

DanteO
06-04-21, 16:31
Saw on another site that Ivy on Juan does nuru. I've always wanted to try so I texted and was assured they do. I went on 6-1 and asked for one and was escorted back. To a normal room. For normal HE. Perhaps the best actual massage I've had at an AMP but nothing close to nuru.

Bulger
06-10-21, 01:02
New to area and looking for this type of service. I know there are forum rules and such but can you provide little more detail re location please? You can pm me if you prefer. Thanks.Yes pm'd you.

Bulger
06-10-21, 01:07
I have posted about Chinese on Southern before, great massage, older attractive woman, HE. I went back for a great massage Saturday and a younger very hot girl answered, mid 20's I'd guess. Slim with nice firm c cups, I asked for an hour, she insisted 30 only, so I said ok to. 4. Not even 5 minutes on the back she was grabbing my balls and said flip. She asked 'massage the cock' . I said 'or? She said full, and it was on. Great time, all in for $$ and worth it. Going back this weekend.

Jaycee85
07-13-21, 02:41
Hey guys, fellow monger from the east coast visiting your city and was hoping someone can steer me in the right direction for a good place that offers a good massage and extras. PMs are fine if you want. TIA.

DanteO
07-17-21, 12:17
I went to Serenity of Lomas after seeing numerous postings on Rubratings.

Huge disappointment in every way! The lady has no idea what an actual massage is but, rather, rubbed lightly in tiny circles. Flipped in 5 and unenthusiastic 5 minutes and out. Rubratings says B2B and other interesting options but they forgot to tell the staff.

DanteO
07-17-21, 15:45
We really need some feedback for Santa Fe too!

I went to Daisy (though the name is changed). It was a horrible experience! Massage was bad enough but, upon a quick flip came a HJ with the vigor of a formula 1 piston. It was so fast and so furious that it literally left rope burn type injury. Along with that was continuous punches in the nuts on the downstroke. She could not understand what I was saying or why I left, unsatisfied.

Rain691
07-27-21, 21:54
We really need some feedback for Santa Fe too!

I went to Daisy (though the name is changed). It was a horrible experience! Massage was bad enough but, upon a quick flip came a HJ with the vigor of a formula 1 piston. It was so fast and so furious that it literally left rope burn type injury. Along with that was continuous punches in the nuts on the downstroke. She could not understand what I was saying or why I left, unsatisfied.Ouch. Don't waste your time. Check out Little Corner Spa on Luisa St. Or the one on Airport Rd (can't recall name—maybe Chinese Massage). Either one is much better than Daisy! The one on Calle Cielo can be good too.

Chicago Monger
07-27-21, 23:57
This add says BBFS. Anyone been here?

https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/waiting-for-you/136602696144

Valmont31
09-16-21, 22:55
Went to Chinese massage on Southern. The girl who greeted me at the door was petite and thin with a nice little ass. The massage was weak and not at all therapeutic. I almost needed a massage after the massage. She did do some light finger brushing of the taint, balls and starfish. On the flip she made the universal signal for fuck and I agreed. She then proceeded to use the most hand sanitizer I've ever seen any one use on her self and my hands. The applied the condom before she got undressed and then applied what can only be described as a ludicrous amount of lube to the condom and her crotch. When I first came in in the dim light and her wearing a mask I had no idea how old she was. Undressed she looked to be in her 40's. Body of an 18 year old with just a little more wrinkles and loose skim. She then got on her stomach and raised her ass a little. She gave junior no encouragement before her "mount me" pose so I was not quite the rock I like to be before I begin the act. So I jump started myself with my hand for a minute before mounting. She reached back and grabbed junior and tried sliding him between her greased up thighs. I couldn't figure out if this was her strange version of Russian it with her thighs instead of her tits (which were small). But then she started making fake moaning and fake shaking. So I think she was trying to make me think her greased up inner thighs was her pussy. I wasn't having that so I got off and had her flip to sitting on the edge of the table so o could see where I was going. From there I put her legs on my shoulder and laid her back and started to work. She made weird fake arm and leg twitching like she was having orgasm spasms after about 10 strokes. I'm not that good so I know it was the worst fake I've seen. Over all it was too clinical for me. Nothing sensual just a girl giving up the pussy. I almost would have preferred her texting while I was pumping to the weird leg and arm shaking.

Chappy18
09-26-21, 18:23
Yes pm'd you.Hi. Just arrived in Albuquerque. I love visiting new AMPs. Please PM me with details on AMPs I should visit. I'm in the Wyoming / San Mateo area. I appreciate it.

Bulger
09-27-21, 23:56
Went to HE Massage on Eubank and Candelaria last Friday during the day. Sign said $35 for 60 minutes, didn't believe that. I have been there twice before with no luck, I had gotten an older woman both times who said only HJ on first time. I had seen two younger girls in the back as she walked me to the room. The 2nd time she said the same thing and when I said this isn't my 1st time she said no, 1st time, and just the HJ. Persistent I went back a 3rd time and this time I was greeted by a very pretty 20 something, flat chested but very pretty and nice round ass. She didn't talk, pointed at a sign that said. 4 for 30 min, which I gave her. Undressed, massage was 5 minutes and she motioned me to flip, rubbed some more and whispered in my ear $ and showed me a condom. I proceeded and we went for maybe 45 minutes several positions. Glad I went back.

ABQLover17
10-01-21, 16:38
Went to HE Massage on Eubank and Candelaria last Friday during the day. Sign said $35 for 60 minutes, didn't believe that. I have been there twice before with no luck, I had gotten an older woman both times who said only HJ on first time. I had seen two younger girls in the back as she walked me to the room. The 2nd time she said the same thing and when I said this isn't my 1st time she said no, 1st time, and just the HJ. Persistent I went back a 3rd time and this time I was greeted by a very pretty 20 something, flat chested but very pretty and nice round ass. She didn't talk, pointed at a sign that said. 4 for 30 min, which I gave her. Undressed, massage was 5 minutes and she motioned me to flip, rubbed some more and whispered in my ear $ and showed me a condom. I proceeded and we went for maybe 45 minutes several positions. Glad I went back.How did you get the HJ the first time? I went and got a massage and nothing was offered. I'm new at this so sorry if this is obvious.

ABQLover17
10-01-21, 16:40
Can anyone tell me how to proposition them? Went there and nothing was offered and I was too nervous to ask. This is my first time. Massage was great just was looking for more.

DkPersonal
10-09-21, 00:22
This is the generically named one on wyoming. Had a great massage there when I visited a while back. The woman wasn't that great on the eyes but her massage was well pressured and I think even went over the time. No negotiations on the flip and that went surprisingly smooth as well. She knew how to work it and I left a happy man and I would say overtipped due to my newfound generosity.

Stoner
10-14-21, 02:15
Can anyone tell me how to proposition them? Went there and nothing was offered and I was too nervous to ask. This is my first time. Massage was great just was looking for more.There is a secret.

As they massage you, say "e-ole-may-A-YO ge-young-chal".

Practice that. Specifically, when you are there, whisper that in her ear when she starts to rub your back lightly. Touch her leg as you do it. It means, "I am hungry for action" in Korean. Works universally. Some will laugh. Others will get excited. Try it out.

Bulger
10-17-21, 23:42
How did you get the HJ the first time? I went and got a massage and nothing was offered. I'm new at this so sorry if this is obvious.You have to start fast, when she tells you to get undressed and laydown, throw the cover towel on the chiar, if she doesn't cover you then right away its all in the touching, when you are face down and she starts at your head to do your shoulders and back, swing your arms around gently and feel up her legs. If she lets you get all the way up the skirt, you are in. Keep touching her until she moves away, when she moves to your mid section and rubs your ass, lift your hips, if she goes under, its a go. If she swats your hands away at first, its a no.

Valmont31
10-31-21, 13:39
32 x6 Coors. Went and and say Leah or lee. Not sure on the spelling. Large chested girl who says she is from Korea. She gave me a pretty decent massage. My back was hurting from a long drive and she used her fore arms to dig deep and work out the kinks.

On the flip she asked what I wanted and I opted for FS. She then proceeded with what I now consider the Albuquerque norm. Pull her dress down from the top and up from the bottoms and leave it bunched around the middle and assumed the position on the edge of the table. The massage scene here is so strange. It's like they all are owned by the same person and have agreed to providing the exact same service in the same order and same way. Never a surprise in ABQ. There has to be more Asian massage parlors per capita in ABQ than any where else in the US.

JimmyReagan73
11-08-21, 22:26
Back in town on business later this week. Anything change or is it still "providers wear masks outside of blowjob. John does whatever"?

Can anyone tell me how to proposition them? Went there and nothing was offered and I was too nervous to ask. This is my first time. Massage was great just was looking for more.There are some good resources here and at other sites, but general rule of thumb for what works for me is:

1. Be confident, but not aggressive.

2. Dress "nice" or "okay". Don't wear a suit but also don't wear dirty sweatpants. I am usually on business or holiday so "business casual" is the norm. Similarly, wear deodorant, don't reek of shit, chew some gum, etc.

3. Ask for the hour. I like to pull out my main wad of cash and peel off a few twenties so that she can very clearly see I am ready to pay the tip.

4. If asked "have you been here before", what I find works well is either "Yes" if you actually have or "No, but I've been to similar places" if you have not. The key is to make sure they know that you know where you are but to avoid lying because that will make them question if you are going to be a hassle. A few years back I chatted with an overworked provider in Dallas and she went on a bit of a rant about how annoying it is for newbies who go to <insert popular website and just recite what some lunatic told them. Honesty is appreciated.

5. After she takes the hour fee and leaves, it is getting hot in there so take off all your clothes. Cock and balls should be hanging out. Be efficient but also don't hurry too much as her walking in and you being confident in your nudity is a good way to show that you know where you are. One trick I like (if she has not walked back in yet) is to use your underpants to give your ass a quick wipe as you get undressed in case you have a bit of residue from a fart or a bit of sweat. You might not even notice it but she sure will while she is working your inner thigh and leaning over you. Obviously that won't work if you have skid marks but. Don't have skid marks. Clean yourself.

6. Some people like to drape the towel over their ass but I just lay on top of it because I don't know how often they actually change the sheet. If she wants to cover you, she will. That said, if there is a table shower then please actually wrap the towel around yourself. While the providers try to prevent customers from seeing each other, shit happens and the last thing they need is some legit customer seeing your rock hard dick as you walk through the hallway.

7. During the massage, make some noises when she works your ass and inner thigh. Even if it isn't the most "real", it is more about making it clear that you appreciate it and so forth. Similarly, it depends on the technique but if she starts working your inner thigh or ass, lift your hips up a bit so she can access your willy. Maybe she will, maybe she won't, but it is another way of making it clear you want something. I also suggest spreading your legs a bit (maybe 30-40 degrees?) but another technique is to spread your legs a bit as she changes from one leg to another. Again, the goal is more to show you are into it.

8. if she gets close enough that you can touch her, give her legs a gentle stroke. She'll back off if she doesn't want it but it is a good generally not assault-why way to confirm interest.

9. On the flip, very visibly check her out and try to make sure you are at least at half-mast. How you do that is up to you (I strongly discourage just jacking it but. You do you) but if you are completely flaccid then she will again think you are an idiot who is in over your head. I've never had an issue with this as most providers will make it a point to start working your glutes very aggressively to grind your dick into the table a bit. The harder you are when the extras start, the less work they have to do.

10. Some people like to set the tip aside when you take your clothes off. From chatting with a few providers over the years, that reeks of "cop" because then you aren't giving them the money. She is going to leave the room to grab a condom and squirt some lube into her vag regardless so just get up and give her whatever you negotiated on. Its also a good way for her to check your dick out and get a better feel for if she wants a bigger condom or not. Similarly, decide how much you are willing to negotiate. My rule of thumb is that if we are within 10 or 20 of a "normal" price for the services you are requesting is to just pay her. Better to overpay a bit then get a blowie from someone who actively dislikes your cheap ass.

11. Up to you on how explicit you are when you say what you want. I have had providers who were very flattered when I told them how much I wanted to fuck them and in what positions. And others who were a bit embarrassed when I pointed at her mouth and then pussy. Read the room and also pay attention to how well they understand English.

At the end of the day, it is as simple as: If you want her to touch your dick then don't be one.

CourierSalesmn
11-15-21, 18:36
Hello all. I recently just moved to the area a couple of months ago and just settled in. Was curious if anyone was willing to PM me with advice for the MP world here in ABQ. I'm looking to have some fun and understanding basic rates and areas would be helpful as well aa being pointed in the right direction for the better service ladies. Thanks and be safe.

Bulger
11-18-21, 01:28
Hello all. I recently just moved to the area a couple of months ago and just settled in. Was curious if anyone was willing to PM me with advice for the MP world here in ABQ. I'm looking to have some fun and understanding basic rates and areas would be helpful as well aa being pointed in the right direction for the better service ladies. Thanks and be safe.You really can't strike out anywhere you go, its quite open here. Most all AMPs have a FS menu. Best bet if you walk in one and there is a locked door or locked screen door that you have to ring a bell, its going to be a good place.

CourierSalesmn
11-19-21, 10:53
You really can't strike out anywhere you go, its quite open here. Most all AMPs have a FS menu. Best bet if you walk in one and there is a locked door or locked screen door that you have to ring a bell, its going to be a good place.Thank you sir!

DanteO
11-19-21, 17:51
With all of the adds on STG and RR I figured the new place 38** San Mateo had to be good. I had actually done some recon and a pretty, young lady answered and said that shower together was on the menu. I went back a few weeks later to be met by a 50+ who told me she was busy and come back in 30 minutes.

Instead, I headed to the much publicized 40** Carlisle. Unlike the ads, she was 40+ but I am not that young and I have found these to be quite fulfilling. Mei gave a wonderful, deep massage but the flip was a quick handy. She did give me the whole hour though. Good but certainly not what was advertised.

JimmyReagan73
03-13-22, 23:54
Was in town on business last week. Hit up two places. Mask mandate is gone but still wore a cloth in as I had one in my car, it is good form, and it is nice to not smile for the camera on the way in. As with the last few times I was in town on business, took off mask when I took off everything else.

Early in the week I went to Lily (on Lomas: Looked early 30's so assuming early 40's. Pretty standard affair.

Later I hit up New Day (on Menaul and. That was an amazing experience. Must have been a slow day as they had (at least) three women on staff. Older woman recognized me from the last time I came by and told me she was going to make sure I had "a real good time". Assumed that was just the usual nonsense but while I was getting undressed she barged in with a young (I swear early 20's) woman, told her "He real nice" and actually undid my pants for me and then had her suck on me before walking off and checking in a few times. Left with the door wide open as me and the younger provider had a grand old time. Actually came back to lick my neck and rub my nipples while I was pumping away. Usually I very much don't like the door being open but there is something to be said about looking up from going down on someone and seeing a provider in borderline lingerie stopping to look in and watch.

Got the massage afterward and didn't even have to ask for the provider to keep her tits out (there is just something about a topless woman rubbing you down).

So. Assuming business is real slow in ABQ. But also, don't forget to be nice to your providers. You never know when you will get to live a penthouse letter.

Rickers
03-19-22, 06:46
Was in town on business last week. Hit up two places. Mask mandate is gone but still wore a cloth in as I had one in my car, it is good form, and it is nice to not smile for the camera on the way in. As with the last few times I was in town on business, took off mask when I took off everything else.

Early in the week I went to Lily (on Lomas: Looked early 30's so assuming early 40's. Pretty standard affair.

Later I hit up New Day (on Menaul and. That was an amazing experience. Must have been a slow day as they had (at least) three women on staff. Older woman recognized me from the last time I came by and told me she was going to make sure I had "a real good time". Assumed that was just the usual nonsense but while I was getting undressed she barged in with a young (I swear early 20's) woman, told her "He real nice" and actually undid my pants for me and then had her suck on me before walking off and checking in a few times. Left with the door wide open as me and the younger provider had a grand old time. Actually came back to lick my neck and rub my nipples while I was pumping away. Usually I very much don't like the door being open but there is something to be said about looking up from going down on someone and seeing a provider in borderline lingerie stopping to look in and watch.

Got the massage afterward and didn't even have to ask for the provider to keep her tits out (there is just something about a topless woman rubbing you down).

So. Assuming business is real slow in ABQ. But also, don't forget to be nice to your providers. You never know when you will get to live a penthouse letter.Will be in town tomorrow night. What was the damage at New Day? Thanks.

RandyThram123
03-26-22, 14:48

So. Assuming business is real slow in ABQ. But also, don't forget to be nice to your providers. You never know when you will get to live a penthouse letter.Nice review. What's the name of the girls at New Day Spa? Also, what's the donation and house fee? I'll be passing through in a few days and would like to check it out.

HeyHey13
03-28-22, 16:49
Good afternoon gents. I'll be in Albuquerque for a few week on business. What suggestions do you have for a top notch AMP near or not too short of a drive from the airport. Pm please with your suggestions. Thanks in advance.

EpicMonger
03-30-22, 17:14

Got the massage afterward and didn't even have to ask for the provider to keep her tits out (there is just something about a topless woman rubbing you down)..Yes I need to know the info on this place. How much was dropped?

Xcvatr
04-06-22, 17:36
I tell ya I have given up on Wisconsin for anything other then he. Just got back from a trip to Arizona that I drove home. I tell ya guys if you ever get the chance go to Albuquerque new Mexico, I drove down 1 street about 5 miles and there was at least 10 AMPs.

Now these are not your regular Wisconsin AMPs, you ring a door bell and go through a locked door or gate and led to a room, get undressed and ask for a half hr, oh did I mention that they all have dresses on, and short ones at that.

My masseuse at first AMP was a little chunky, about 35 with large (not huge) tits and a nice round bottom, as massage starts I do the usual touching of the lega and work my way up to the ass, only to find a bare cooch, yes wide open, well not being one to turn down a good feel I send a finger to the honey pot, which is trimmed very short.

At this point I roll over and am asked if I want all, hell ya. She proceeds to shed the dress and flop the girls out, puts a condom on with her mouth and sits on my face with a very fresh slit for a few minutes, then she turns around and hops on junior, just hold on baby, didn't last long, popped in bag and cleaned up. Damage was 40 +160 for the extras.

Well stayed in town for the night and visited a different AMP the next morning. Well the ladies were in mid 20's and gorgeous, with the short dresses on too. The gal I had was small frame body with large a cup and great nipples, just the way I like them.

Same procedure, same touch the leg with identical results, WOW, cover with mouth and puss on face OMG this one lays on her back and has you drive it home.

Guys I spoiled this was the best AMP experience I have ever had can't wait to go back.

TucsonMonger
04-10-22, 23:41
I tell ya I have given up on Wisconsin for anything other then he. Just got back from a trip to Arizona that I drove home. I tell ya guys if you ever get the chance go to Albuquerque new Mexico, I drove down 1 street about 5 miles and there was at least 10 AMPs.

Now these are not your regular Wisconsin AMPs, you ring a door bell and go through a locked door or gate and led to a room, get undressed and ask for a half hr, oh did I mention that they all have dresses on, and short ones at that.

My masseuse at first AMP was a little chunky, about 35 with large (not huge) tits and a nice round bottom, as massage starts I do the usual touching of the lega and work my way up to the ass, only to find a bare cooch, yes wide open, well not being one to turn down a good feel I send a finger to the honey pot, which is trimmed very short.

At this point I roll over and am asked if I want all, hell ya. She proceeds to shed the dress and flop the girls out, puts a condom on with her mouth and sits on my face with a very fresh slit for a few minutes, then she turns around and hops on junior, just hold on baby, didn't last long, popped in bag and cleaned up. Damage was 40 +160 for the extras.

Well stayed in town for the night and visited a different AMP the next morning. Well the ladies were in mid 20's and gorgeous, with the short dresses on too. The gal I had was small frame body with large a cup and great nipples, just the way I like them.

Same procedure, same touch the leg with identical results, WOW, cover with mouth and puss on face OMG this one lays on her back and has you drive it home.

Guys I spoiled this was the best AMP experience I have ever had can't wait to go back.Glad to see a good time was had. Any possibility of informing us where you visited?

BJunius069
04-17-22, 14:11
A place in Rio Rancho on Deborah st. A girl in her 30's, knew only a couple of words in English, had to resort to sign language. But quick covered 50/50 was enough to get me satisfied. The place though not so clean, table shower is a joke. Overall, not bad for the first "recognizant mission" experience.

SimpleMan111
05-09-22, 10:34
In your city next week for a few days of business. I will have the ability to sneak away in the afternoon. Looking for suggestions from the locals on their favorite places to visit.

Thanks in advance.

Swertt34
05-09-22, 16:38
In your city next week for a few days of business. I will have the ability to sneak away in the afternoon. Looking for suggestions from the locals on their favorite places to visit.

Thanks in advance.Lisa and Summer JT massage 21 xx Juan Tabo strip mall North of Brentwood.

Valmont31
06-07-22, 16:33
Went and saw lisa. Decent massage. Used a lot of elbow and pressure. Not really sensual not really therapeutic. Didn't do hardly any teasing before the flip. On the flip we agreed for FS. She did started off by spraying my junk down with some kind of spray I assume was a disinfectant. It slightly tingled and slightly warmed. She then filled her mouth with some liquid and gave a bit of a BJ. It felt awesome and weird at the same time. She then spit out the liquid in a bucket and continued a little more BJ with nothing in her mouth. The BJ was just average so I stopped her and flipped her around to doggy to where I finished in the bag.

Overall a pretty decent experience with a decent looking late 30's women.

DbjAkad
06-15-22, 16:06
Lisa and Summer JT massage 21 xx Juan Tabo strip mall North of Brentwood.Why this place specifically? Been all around the heights and haven't been here yet.

AbqVisitor
06-30-22, 22:12
Anyone mind PMing me some addresses of good places in ABQ? Preferably in the NE, NW or Rio. Prefer girls in their 20's.

JustinKfosho
07-05-22, 13:06
Any good spots with Latinas? Thanks in advance.

Shifty Pete
07-25-22, 07:47
Any one have a location recommendation for someone new to the whole AMP experience?

DanteMustDie01
08-25-22, 21:45
Are there any good 24 hour massages around Abq?

ChristNotama
09-02-22, 15:52
Is this place FS, what places do you recomend? Looking for latinas FS.

AzskyDiver
09-03-22, 02:36
Is this place FS, what places do you recomend? Looking for latinas FS.Unless things have changed drastically since I toftt a couple of years ago, no.

ChristNotama
09-20-22, 17:35
Unless things have changed drastically since I toftt a couple of years ago, no.Saw a cutie walking out, but I won't waste my $$$ thanks.