PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Webcams
04-10-05, 21:51
Included: photos of confirmed s/w's working Sunday afternoon, 2-5 pm 4/10/2005.

Rates; 20-80.

"Red shorts" allegedly does b.b. anal could not confirm this.

Area of Track: Figueroa blvd. - Imperial Highway to Vernon.

No digits No further Information, Alot of the good ones were gone before I was done taking care of My business with KiKi.

Be Safe || Have Fun

Webcams
04-10-05, 21:54
Below is a continuation of previous post.

The Ogre
04-10-05, 22:47
The thick one in the black dress looks like a BSW named Kitty that ripped me off on Century 2 weeks ago. Nice attitude but in the middle of our "situation" she stopped and left my car.

Baldy Cruiser
04-14-05, 22:22
Hey guys, Frys has a 4.0 Megapixel camera on sale for $99.00 It is normally $249.00. A steal - many features, small & light, even does video!!!. Kodak brand. I picked one up. Hope to get some nastier pic's.

I like this thread!!!! Prop's to WEBCAM'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Daddy Low's, pick yourself up one. It will outdo your camera phone!!! I know you lost your other camera. Although I loved your pics of Mercedes & that Tyra lookalike!!!! I would love to bang the both of em. I gotta call Mercedes again. I called her & she said, she was in the valley & would be in Ontario later. She is hot stuff!!!!! Gotta hit that!!! Thanks DL!!!

Baldy (Photo) Cruiser

Webcams
04-20-05, 21:09
Thanks for the Prop's to WEBCAM'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is China, She is a young nasty little SIut.
I am done with her though, I get bored with them after two or three times.

She was 60 plus room for F/S condom optional. Figueroa between 80th - 105 Fwy. This happen to be saturday morning around 9-11 AM.

Have Fun Be Safe

FYI: China is 11-13 in the room

chavo33
04-30-05, 16:56
Can I get China's number?

Monster Cock
05-19-05, 18:36
Yuck, she's a whale. She would have to pay me.

Marlowe
05-20-05, 02:13
Yuck, she's a whale. She would have to pay me.

Dude, your eyesight has improved dramatically. She is a whale, but that short India is cute.

Webcams
05-20-05, 08:13
I never noticed but she is not big she looks big in the pics but not a big girl.

She provides decent service cheap, remember i had to edit the pics they were 6 times as big before i had to crop them.

Webcams
05-25-05, 21:32
Seems Lot's o girls are advertising in the cl thing, but I myself don't waste time there I do enjoy the reports of success though.

wingman073
07-11-05, 17:29
Does the girl still around on Figueroa? The one in the black dress in pics 4 & 5?

Disruptions
12-24-05, 01:57
Hello fellow mongers.,

A quick question for you all. I'm looking for Martha. She use to go by Jenny a few years ago. Shes a 44 y/o latina. Shes from Honduras. She works the Huntington Park area (and resides there) about 99% of the time. She recently worked the Pacific Blvd area about 1 street south of Florence (near the Bobo's Burger). She usually hung around the Tranny Girls. And no she ISNT a tranny. Shes been working that area on and off for since about 1999. She was recently pregnant and decided that she was no longer going to work anymore. But we all know, one a ho always a ho. Last time i saw her was back around May or so, she was 5 months pregnant so the baby should have popped out by now. She said she lived real close to Pacific Blvd. She was maybe 5'2 almost petite. Nice body and decent face for a 43 y/o. She was a brunette. If any of you mongers can help me please send me a message.

Happy holiday hunting.

Admin
12-31-05, 23:00
Thread Starter.

Guide
01-19-06, 12:29
Does the girl still around on Figueroa? The one in the black dress in pics 4 & 5?You mean the one with major cottage cheese legs?

Webcams
02-18-06, 14:13
To help distinguish from Downtown LA Reports

Webcams
02-18-06, 14:20
The Last Few weeks action has picked up along the entire track from 105 Imperial Highway to Martin Luther King Blvd. with girls poppin in and out of the old Hottie Gallery. Nothing worth making a special trip for, but worth it if your in the area. There is both Day and Nightime action available and most action is Black although there are a few latinas and 1-3 white girls at times. Always use caution as LE are real bastards out there and will stop you if they think your mongering as well as Vice has stings set-up. If your not sure just pass.

I avoid giving exact streets not that it matters but a rough mile radius or 80's & fig should be plenty for any true monger to spot the girl you seek. Not that le can't do the same but alot of guys will go harass anyone at the corner of whatever street you give thinking she's there and she must be working.
I wil post Eact Corners and Motels to avoid as well as Develop a List of Motels in the area shortly. So all fans of Figueroa Blvd. action post your cruise reports here.

Be Safe || Have fun.

paisiello
02-18-06, 21:47
A few weeks ago I picked up Delicious on Figueroa. She was an 18 year old BSW, cute and slightly chubby. We found a parking spot after a while and agreed on $60 for a BBBJ. I asked her to take her top off and she said that would cost me another $20. Rather than start an argument, I agreed and out came these enormous jugs! Her tits were unbelieavably huge compared to the rest of her body proportions. "Oh my God!" I instinctively grabbed them with both hands. I almost came in my pants!

She said I could suck on them if I wanted and I eagerly kissed and licked them, finally letting her smother me. I was really horny and wanted her to suck me which she started to do after I laid back. The blowjob was good but maybe only because I was so excited by an 18 year old with such huge tits it didn't matter what she did. Evertime she came up for air and jacked me off a little, I got a great view of her incredible jiggling hooters.

Finally I asked if I could come on her tits. She said yes and reflecting on it now I'm surprised she didn't ask for more money. I stood up over her as best I could and tit fucked her for a couple of strokes. As soon as I started to come, I pulled off of her and jacked myself off. I guess I was so excited that a large spurt shot way into the air.

"Oh, you got it on my face!" she said. As soon as I stopped coming and my vision cleared, I saw that her tits were covered in sperm but also some semen had landed in her hair and a big glob of it was hanging off her chin. I gave her a tissue and dropped her back off.

I did get her phone number too but last time I called it was dead.

Webcams
02-19-06, 12:46
Well I had to head out since I caught a Break in the Rain that hit us this weekend, Took a Cruise Down to Figueroa from Hollywood to see If anyone was working. Spent a good 3 Hours Total out this Morning still haven't slept but I was a little surprised that there were more then a few girls out!

Hit my usual stroll I got to keep a rythm or I get all messed up.
Ran MLK off the 110 Fwy West to Figueroa Made a left and took it South the entire way till I hit Imperial Highway; Then I bust my U-turn and do It all Over Again. I am pretty Familiar with the area, So I know where the Crackheads are the non-pros and the Pro's as well. In Short the crackheads were out, Near Imperial Highway I caught 3-4 Girls Working, Now As I continue North I hit the "Ghetto Gallery" My Nic for the Hottie Gallery Between Century and 106Th the Quality is Less then that of the True Hottie Gallery Which only had 1 girl who was quite busy. The Ghetto Gallery had 3 Girls which I quickly Passed on and continued my journey.

Side Note; Stay Away from the Persons who work out of the Motel next to Fig. & 98th St. These are problems from ROBS to just plain skanks.

93rd. To Manchester, Usually Populated by Heavy Crack Heads Who are untouchable by most of us except the bravest soul. There have been 1-2 Decent girls in this area but they are hard to come by and by no means Quality.

Side Note; 88th. St., 88th.Pl., & 89th St. are all Dead Ends Take Note because it is very difficult to turn around in there once you enter, I would highly avoid driving down a "Dead End" street at any time the Sign should pretty much speak for itself!

79th to Manchester Usually Has 1-5 Girls who work the area again Quality is not to be found in this area but Y.M.M.V., A few years ago the Motels in this area kept a better class of S/W but LAPD shut them down as always.

Continue South From Manchester to Past Florence to Gage As you approach Gage between Florence and Gage there are usually 2-3 in this are I know one who is a decent 7 who works it but never hits the Hottie gallery not sure why.

Once you pass Gage you can see the Golden Arches of McDonalds, which use to signify the Golden arches to Vaginaville, Now the only girls that usually work this are are local some range from4-6 Others as High as 8-9 It all Depends on how lucky you are this particular day. The Hottie Gallery use to run Between Gage and Slauson It ends at the Valero which usually has the Cheapest gas in town with easy access. There are also quite a few tire shops with good prices as well as a body shop that does pretty decent work for that minor fender bender. Most of the girls 98% on Figueroa are Black, there are occasionally a few Latinas and even white girls working the area, but that's always hit and miss.

Now Slauson to MLK; First Normally I cut Back @ Vernon Because MLK is usually very dead, Not to say that I didn't pick up a girl outside the W.I.C. Office and get a good bang from her during the day but other then that and the liquor store near there there is very little action. An Intresting thing has happened lately between Vernon and Slauson this too use to be crackhead area nad there still there, but you can with frequency find decent girls working this area the prices range from 20-80 20-40 for b.j., 40-80 for F/S.
Most action is Covered the ones who do BB anything usually are the ones you would use a rubber for anyways!

Now Tonight I hit the Jackpot sortof; I picked up a Young Latina she said she was 22, She didn't look like a S/W, but my keen eye knew she was working.
I pulled up did my routine making sure there was no bacon before the porking.
She got in and off we went.

Side Note; Always drive at least one mile away from Figueroa to avoid detection by L.E.

She said her name was priscilla or something, and she would work it 40 b.j. - 60 f/s, I think she smoked a little weed cause she was laughing the entire trip to my spot.

Side Note; always put the Penis away at any sign of laughter.

Luckily she was just giddy and wasn't laughing at my member who gave me a wink on this girl, she was cute pretty face straight teeth only problem she was a little heavy, but her **** was shaved smooth and her tittys were small but pretty. Her hole smelled very nice no Odor of anything unpleasent which is a big deal to me, after we got started I did her Mish which is diffrent for me usually d/s is easier. After pounding her pretty good I pulled out and stroked to completion no Splashing the love juice anywhere.

Girl said she is from Gardena and she had a friend with her 27, normally she is on CL, but LE has been hitting that pretty hard she said, Big Surprise Weather get's cold pigs run inside, I feel so safe knowing consenting adults are protected from themselves.

Side Note; Use extreme caution in this area as there are Drug Dealers who use there girls for running, dealing, whatever around here, be sure before you insult a drug dealers lady!

All In all Decent Night good to know wherever LE goes the girls go Elsewhere.
Considering it was 45 Degrees, rainy, wet, and just plain miserable out I was happy to see some limited action.

Side Note: If a girl favors an exact corner give her a break and avoid mentioning it, sure LE will see her out but it is simple courtesy to them.

bE sAFE || hAVE fUN

BenderOver
02-27-06, 01:00
I had about 30 minutes to kill after lunch yesterday. It's a warm Saturday and I'm on Pigueroa. I figure, "Heck, let's take a drive down the Pig and see what these guys are talkin about." Never been much of a SW diver; from my posts, you can tell I'm an Amper. I've only picked up one SW before; she was white, she was nice, and I was lucky I didn't get robbed in the middle of skid row. So I'm one for one. Yesterday, my car's in no condition to pick anyone up in. I'm religious about keeping the car completely empty, so nothing gets stolen. Anyways, the cars filthy packed with my crap from work, so there's no way I'm going to monger. Just gonna take a nice drive and see what everyone's talking about on the Pig; a tourist soakin in the view. Here's my report heading southbound on Pigueroa, broad daylight, 25 mphs:

Passing MLK...nothing.

Passing Vernon...nothing.

Passing Slauson...1 BSW. Looks = ?. Can't tell because she was blacker than night. This is not a racial dig. This woman was literally so black, I couldn't discern what her face looked like! The rest of her body looked haggerly! Crap, I burped hard and tasted my lunch.

Passing Gage...1 BSW. Looks = 7. Body = 225. <---- POUNDS
Um, I'll just keep driving. Her thighs were larger than my belt size. She's cute and all, but damn girl, been super sizing the order too much.

Passing Florence...1 BSW. Looks = MAN?!?!? OMG, dude looks like a lady! So I hit the gas like I was drivin the General Lee!

Passing Manchester...2 BSW. Looks = ... OMG, I just threw up.

Made a left on Century and headed onto the 110 to get outta there.

I must have made a run on a bad day or something. Maybe too much sunlight. But I'd have to say that I definitely prefer the white meat on the skid. You get the noobs that get off the Greyhound with no money but all honey. Nice.

I was seriously thinking about making a run to LS and taking care of business there. But I didn't want to deal with the Saturday afternoon rush traffic. That downtown and south of downtown area's a mess around 3 Pm.

Sorry guys if this sounds like criticism, but being an amper, I think I get a better selection in a better setting, and I can afford the 1.4 versus risking it all for the 0.2 special.

I certainly have not been convinced that trollin the Pig's worth the risk. Might go back down the skid though...fond memories!

Bender

Speck
02-27-06, 03:50
Passing MLK...nothing.

Passing Vernon...nothing.

Passing Slauson...1 BSW. Looks = ?. Can't tell because she was blacker than night. This is not a racial dig. This woman was literally so black, I couldn't discern what her face looked like! The rest of her body looked haggerly! Crap, I burped hard and tasted my lunch.

Passing Gage...1 BSW. Looks = 7. Body = 225. <---- POUNDS
Um, I'll just keep driving. Her thighs were larger than my belt size. She's cute and all, but damn girl, been super sizing the order too much.

Passing Florence...1 BSW. Looks = MAN?!?!? OMG, dude looks like a lady! So I hit the gas like I was drivin the General Lee!

Passing Manchester...2 BSW. Looks = ... OMG, I just threw up.

Made a left on Century and headed onto the 110 to get outta there.

I must have made a run on a bad day or something. Maybe too much sunlight.

If you thought that was a bad trip down Pig, you really must have poor reading comprehension skills. What you wrote looks like the typical reports on Pig.

Occassionally there will be lsw or wsw, but not often. When Pig is really hopping, just multiply your report by 10. Same quality though.

BenderOver
02-27-06, 13:45
Well, I identify with the "Thumbs up" or "Smiley Faces" usually tagged onto the Pigueroa reports. After that drive, I was looking for the "Hurling Face" emoticon... I had a rosier impression of the Pig based on Daddy L's reports, etc.

Bender

If you thought that was a bad trip down Pig, you really must have poor reading comprehension skills. What you wrote looks like the typical reports on Pig.

Occassionally there will be lsw or wsw, but not often. When Pig is really hopping, just multiply your report by 10. Same quality though.

Webcams
02-27-06, 19:13
Fig isn't an easy track to cruise; you have to have the time to kill, and luck as well, thwe latinas and white girls as well as the cute bsw are on the track and will run you easily 60 +, I have had great luck on Figueroa compared to my luck downtown, never seen anyone nearly clean enough or Alvarado 1 in 100. Figueroa has alot of distractions, but if you can put in the time, it will pay off. If you don't have the time Amps are definently easier and usually better staffed.

Speck
02-27-06, 23:03
Well, I identify with the "Thumbs up" or "Smiley Faces" usually tagged onto the Pigueroa reports. After that drive, I was looking for the "Hurling Face" emoticon... I had a rosier impression of the Pig based on Daddy L's reports, etc.

Bender

Did you pay attention to the girls pics he posted?....all black girls w/o exception, and most around a 5 or so in quality.

Daddy Lows
02-28-06, 05:12
Speck's right on the money about me AND action has really slowed down in the past year. Just like any tract (ho or other crops), you can't expect a prize yield all the time. I gotta say though, when I monger in Skid Row, I feel uncomfortable though I guess practice makes perfect. Good show.

Peace.

Marlowe
03-01-06, 02:23
In the past month I have met two very attractive BSWs, both named Tiffany, on PIGUEROA between Gage and Century.

The latest was today, 5'8" very pretty, extremely dark BSW, cbj, cg, finished with mish, for $.1. Face 9+; Body 8.5; Attitude 10.

Yes I got the digits, no if I don't know you don't even ask.

DL, she is outside your normal price range, but she is nice!

BTW, the other Tiffany is lighter, about the same height and I was at one point hoping to make her a regular GFE, but it didn't seem to pan out. Peace all, and don't let Bratton spoil our fun, be careful, but be persistent!

Marlowe
03-02-06, 23:12
Called Tiffany again today, met up at a Notel on Broadway. I am upgrading her body rating to 9+. She is easily Sunset quality from its heyday. Tall, thin, dark skinned 20 yo, fantastic service, bbj (this time) then on with the cover for prolonged CG, and finished up with mish.

$.1 like before, gave her $.03 tip just because the service was so good.

Webcams
03-03-06, 11:09
FYI; Guys I haven't taken Pics in the longest time, to much trouble and Distraction, Action is so limited hard to take away time from mongering to take pictures. By the time your done you got a great picture of some hot s/w who another monger is banging it gets old. When the action picks up more I will be back out shooting pics.

Daddy Lows
03-10-06, 16:59
PIGUEROA Friday 3-10-06

1:55am
There was nothing from El Segundo to Imperial and it was chilly so I turned up the defroster.

1:59am
There was a decrepit crackish BSW just north of the McDonald. I was looking for a fugly BSW named Cathy (face=3 body=3) who does a very good slurp job for $20 and no complaints. Last time I was with her, she got me so worked up that I shot my load and hit the ceiling (unfortunately, she wouldn't CIM). Damn, it was truly "molecular" (thanks Degenerate) but alas, she wasn't around.

2:01am
Around 104th, there were these two young BSWs, possibly teens OR younger and a pile of mongers were U-turning. I don't blame them. They looked to be in good shape, cute, and young. Two streets up, there was a latina/asian youngster (probably in the same crew and with the same pimp) and I had to check that sh*t out. I did a long U around the block, slowed down, and got a good look at her even with the porr lighting. She did a quick glance at me and then turned back towards the street all the while 'chirping' on her phone. I did park on the side street but she ignored me. I'm guessing she had a confirmed date over the phone and was visually inspecting cars to see if it was her appointment/date. She looked like a young Asian, perhaps 18?, face=cute 8.25 body=slim wearing tight jeans and a thick coat.

2:10am
Just north of Colden, there was that motel with sometimes nice-looking BSWs but this time there were only two so-so Face/Body=5 BSWs so I searched further north.

2:12am
Tasha, 25 y/o BSW, was out by the Prince Hall again. Face=5.75 body=slim 6.25 She does a marvelous BBBJTCIM for $25 but she did me wrong last time.

SIDENOTE: Sometime in February 2006
Me: So that's it, huh? I'm being nice to you, right?
Tasha: Yeah. I'm just really tired. I promise to make it up to you next time.
Me: Sooooo you're not gonna finish my business then.
Tasha: Eddy, next time. Just let me sleep.
Me: ALright. Nighty-night.

We got a room in Gardena. Well, she got the room in Gardena and I stayed a long while doing the "wait-for-the-girl-to-finish-smoking-her-crack-routine-before-smoking-my-rod-routine". Needless to say, I left unsatisfied and blueballed. Then she called me 30 times the next 3 days leaving messages like "I'm sorry Eddy. Listen, could you help me out? Hear me out. I apologize for the other day, yada yada yada." :::shaking head::: I never answered and kinda laughed since one of those times I listened to her voicemail I was getting smoked by Cathy real good. BTW, Tasha does smoke the rod very well for $25-$30 and has a studded tongue. PM me if you want. I'm done with her. But I digress.

2:25am
From 92nd all the way to 54th, there was nothing. Too damn windy and cold. However, from about Florence and on up north, I spotted 5 LE cruisers on side streets though there was really nobody out, no girls, no drug dealers, not even the occasional cat. But on 54th, I spotted a short sweetie BSW with a nice ass in jeans and pulled over on the side street just as a cruiser passed me by from behind. I turned off my lights and waited and sure enough, she came by in a rushed attitude.

Me: Hi.
Her: Hurry up. Didn't you see that cop that just passed by?
Me: Ok. (reaching out to her crotch)
Her: Show me your dick.
Me: Alrighty. (just then she lifted her brown/green sweater and out popped these nice DD bolt-ons)
Her: Your hard already huh?
Me: Dayum, I never would've guessed your bod was that hot.

Sandra, claims to be 29 y/o, FACE=6.5 (painted eyebrows which I really don't prefer, kinda vampirish) BODY=8.5 clothed 7.11 unclothed (she's about 5'6" 125 but you can notice the beginnings of wear on her body but she still had the ex-stripper body going). I negotiated a $30 BJ from her then after a second take, I asked her about a room.

Sandra: Yeah, I got a room but it's dirty. Whatcha want?
Me: Head.
Sandra: $40, ok?
Me: I have $30.
Sandra: ALright. That's enough.
Me: But ever since I saw your boobs, I've been thinking if I want to see the rest of you. You have a room?
Sandra: Yeah, but it's messy. Cola cans all over the place. It's gonna cost you more.
Me: How about $60 for everything?

We drove for awhile and I got a feel for her. She was running from some LE cruisers when I spotted her, hence, the rushing attitude. Yet, I still got some good vibes. I might've just caught her while she was on an off-day. Her room was at the "Barry Manilow" Inn. U figure it out. It's on the damn tract. What's weird was that it had a gated entry and you had to sign in with the front office even though Sandra already was living there. It was funny that the guy asked me to sign in with a name, signature, and ID number but wouldn't check my ID. I wrote in a false name and quirked-up my ID number a bit. Also, the guy was black, not the usual Indian guy at front. I noticed three high-end German cars parked next to each other in the rather small parking, too. Back to details.

BBBJ (too short and she wasn't very good at all) SHe wouldn't let me see the kitty up close, MISH (she had a tight cunny though) and she was friggin her clit the whole time, spoon, doggie, then I asked her the question.

Me: How does anal sound?
Sandra: I usually don't do that.
Me: How does $20 sound?
Sandra: (face down, ass up, hands spreading her cheeks) Go slow.
Me: (after a minute) Uhhh. You mind if I turn the lights on. I keep f*cking your p*ssy instead.
Sandra: It's a mess, really. The room.
Me: I DON'T MIND. :D

Damn... she gaped for me even. ;) For $80, BBBJ, CFS, anal for 30 minutes total was worth it even if she wasn't totally in it. She had no contact number but she mentioned she would be in that area at least till the weekend.

Me: UGHHHHHH!!! (just came)
Sandra: Damn. You like my ass, huh? You're nasty.
Me: Yeah, aren't we all. :rolleyes:
(continued)

Peace

Joe Monger
03-10-06, 20:17
Damn... she gaped for me even. ;) For $80, BBBJ, CFS, anal for 30 minutes total was worth it even if she wasn't totally in it. She had no contact number but she mentioned she would be in that area at least till the weekend.

Me: UGHHHHHH!!! (just came)
Sandra: Damn. You like my ass, huh? You're nasty.
Me: Yeah, aren't we all. :rolleyes:
(continued)

Peace

DAMN! ;) Yo bro! Did you pull a "Rocco" and spit in it?

Joe

Trajik
03-11-06, 19:22
Figueroa has been off and on. The sw's are usually out for only a little while before most of you have noticed that LE comes sweeping in with about 2-3 cruisers. It looks like one will drive by and spot sw's and mongers without slowing down, making it look like they are going somewhere else, while the other(s) will wait until things look "safe" for sw's to come out and get picked up by mongers.
It kind of sucks, cause I've seen some pretty hot sw's (8-9's by my scale) the other night. Unfortunately LE was all over them.

Webcams
03-12-06, 00:20
Saw LE running a Monger Sting on Figueroa just south of Gage on Friday Afternoon Had two white or latina decoys out with two uc men standing within 10 feet one across the same street, and one laying down along the building acting like a bum not sure who the hell there fooling but I am sure they busted a few people, they always do. Other then that there was maybe one or two girls out along Fig. that entire afternoon one was a really hot latina who was kept very busy. Hope things change tonight :)

Monster1
03-12-06, 00:53
I Saw One Black SW That Was Fine But She Got Into Some Dudes Car. I Guess He Didnt Want to Spend The Money She was Asking For And I Was About To Go For It But LE Was Driving Up So I Passed And Went Home.

Maybe Next Time.

Webcams
03-20-06, 12:50
Seems there is always something around on Figueroa no matter the time or day, but LE is out as well. Here's a real bad pic of a real hot Latina, who was working the Track.

Webcams
04-01-06, 02:32
Hit fig on wed Night; about 7-8 s/w along the track 4-5 rated in at 7-8 two were easy 8+ wearing cute little skirts even in the freezing weather. Picked Diamond and did the deed for 60. She was shaved clean and was wearing a blonde wig tonight. Good Service better then the hand .

Marlowe
04-08-06, 19:09
There sure was nothing going on Friday afternoon! I saw some 6-7's being hassled by LE in the old hottie gallery, and a couple of the local fuglys that LE always seems to leave alone, but nothing worth offering on. None of the girls I have #'s for were answering their phones either!

Webcams
04-15-06, 18:20
Had a good Mongering shift today, ALMOST.
Lot's of BSW along the Figueroa track today most not worth stopping for, but the 1 Latina I saw was HOT, she was hanging out towards the North end of the track, litle blue denim skirt, cute lips looked clean, nice legs, but the 50 mongers around me made it an impossible pick up. Saw 1 BSW wearing a short lycra type dress looked pretty good she got picked up and never saw her the rest of the day. If you can't hit Sunset in the middle of the night Alot of the same girls are hanging out on Figueroa in the afternoon dressed more low key, to avoid that unwanted attention.

Good Luck Have Fun

Webcams
04-15-06, 18:22
Take note guys there is a New Hot Latina U/C Pigglet, she pulls tricks in all day long so remember your rules not matter how hot she is always do the LE checks. Hopefully she get's run over by a car soon enough :)

One Wing Low
04-17-06, 00:19
...the neighborhood look real bad.

Porkies just love to parade around, reeling in horny mongers because they are so fugly, they could never get any one to fuck them in real life.

Saw LE running a Monger Sting on Figueroa just south of Gage on Friday Afternoon Had two white or latina decoys out with two uc men standing within 10 feet one across the same street, and one laying down along the building acting like a bum not sure who the hell there fooling but I am sure they busted a few people, they always do. Other then that there was maybe one or two girls out along Fig. that entire afternoon one was a really hot latina who was kept very busy. Hope things change tonight :)

Webcams
04-18-06, 00:43
Crusied LBB On Saturday Night near 4-5 AM, Saw 1 BSW dressed like an ol fashin h o , To bad I saw 6 Sheriffs with nothing but parking lights on, racing down every side street looking for mongers, the West end had about 200 cruisers/ganstas, not my seen not worth trying to pick up 1 sw in that enviorment.

Monster1
04-19-06, 23:05
Sorry this report is a week late.

Picked up this lsw last Monday between Gage and Florence. A little on the chunky side but it was only in the thighs and butt that's was chunky. Her waist was thin and she has very nice big breast's.

Paid 60.00+20.00 for the room. Pussy was nice and shaven. had her legs up over my shoulders and busted a big nut.

Over all a nice time and I have the digits.

BTW i noticed someone took a PIC in San Diego and IM 99% sure its the same girl. She had a big tat on her left leg like the girl in the PIC

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=27012

Chance 62
04-23-06, 12:54
I did the the drive to long beach. As I was going north on LB Blvd LE had the streets blocked off. So went down Arteisa blvd which used to be very good back in the day. I saw five SW 2 WSW, 2 LSW, 1 BSW ALL PRETTY GOOD. I pick up the latina SW, she said she was tired. So we did our thing and off I went very happy. She said arteisa is picking up again as the warm weather comes.

Webcams
04-24-06, 00:42
Who knows the halle berry look alike with the killer flat stomach and Great ass ? She walks fig sparingly but she is a killer!

She was wearing a sexy little short pink skirt and a little pink bra with no bra on Sunday afternoon.

Mel
04-24-06, 18:07
Has Brianna disappeared? Anyone seen her lately? Thanks!

Usasexguideho
04-30-06, 16:57
Compton, CA, USA - Euclid & LBB, 04-29-06 10:30pm

Trojan Swinger
05-01-06, 01:22
I did a random drive down Fig this past Sat. Sound plenty of talent (5 or more girls) between 54th and Manchester. 100% of them were African American with very obviously dress attire/positioning.

My question is: How do I make sure that these are ladies on the street and not a LAPD sting.

TS

Daddy Lows
05-01-06, 02:49
This past Friday and Saturday night, the pigs were out mild force around 1am so the girls scattered to parts unknown to me. Hope you guys stay safe out there. I get mine, so you guys get yours! :D

Peace

Baldy Cruiser
05-02-06, 00:12
Compton, CA, USA - Euclid & LBB, 04-29-06 10:30pm
Great Pic Usasexguidedude!!! We need more pics. What's wrong with her left foot? Can u pm me her digits?

Daddy Lows, Great to see you back in action. We miss your long, extensive prose in your posts. Nobody posts better than you. I learned from you when I started on here a year and a half ago.

Geneious, Where you at my man? Hope all is well.

Tweety keeps calling me. She is great. Drug free & fresh. Always calls me early Sat. morning. Jesus.

Baldy Cruiser

Trojan Swinger
05-02-06, 03:39
By the way, this was around 6:30 p.m.

I did a random drive down Fig this past Sat. Saw plenty of talent (5 or more girls) between 54th and Manchester. 100% of them were African American with very obviously dress attire/positioning.

My question is: How do I make sure that these are ladies on the street and not a LAPD sting.

TS

Microcat
05-02-06, 15:14
I met up with a really pretty BSW by the name of Shante by S. Figueroa/54th. She said she was 19 years old. An 8 as far as looks was concerned, a 10 for attitude. She was real sweet and had a great sense of humor. We actually spent a considerable amount of time just talking. She gave a great CBJ for $40. I'm not sure what she charged for "the works" as I didn't ask for it. If you spot this cute little spinner, don't pass her up.

Pch Dude
05-02-06, 20:22
On my way north from Imperial to the 10 freeway, a couple of BSW and one LSW between Florence and 54th St. Trying to keep a low-pro taking these pics so they're not always the best.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i44/pch_cruiser/DSC02570.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i44/pch_cruiser/DSC02568.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i44/pch_cruiser/DSC02567.jpg

Usasexguideho
05-07-06, 16:56
Compton, CA, USA - Compton & LBB, 05-06-06 10:30pm

Usasexguideho
05-07-06, 17:16

Marlowe
05-08-06, 02:06
Did you get her digits? Will you share via PM? BTW technically LBB posts would go into the Long Beach Forum, Figueroa, aka PIGUEROA is customarily restricted to the street bearing that name. Peace out. Sweet pix! I'd hit that!

BigBadLou305
05-08-06, 06:33

Man what is it that u like about black women. I love black womene dude.

Samurai II
05-09-06, 18:47
Baldy,
Check this little hottie out! Her name is Sepora. I will be sampling her within the next couple of days. She says her rates are $150/half hour. Kind of high for my standards, hopefully she will take less...

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/159171425.html

If anyone has seen her, please provide info.

Samurai

Hizark21
05-12-06, 21:00
I will probably be up in LA area next week on buiness. So I was wondering if anyone has any tips on the best areas to cruise for day action...?? Will probably cruise Harbor bl, Pomona and Sunset. Will head over to Long beach blvd on the way back.

Webcams
05-14-06, 01:04
I will probably be up in LA area next week on buiness. So I was wondering if anyone has any tips on the best areas to cruise for day action...?? Will probably cruise Harbor bl, Pomona and Sunset. Will head over to Long beach blvd on the way back.

From What I have Seen, LBB is half decent around Compton, along with Figueroa. Sunset is dead for s/w's daytime, Pomona I haven't checked in a while. Good Luck !

Webcams
05-14-06, 12:59
Just an old pic I never Uploaded, at least I couldn't find it as such.
This Little spinner was on Figueroa.

Monster Cock
05-14-06, 21:19
No less than five good looking girls, three black and two latina, walking up and down Pigeroa at about 2am on Sat nite. One latina had half her booty hanging out her mini-skirt and was almost causing accidents out there. Must have been 40 or so mongers doing u-turns, clogging side streets, etc to get the attention of her and the other girls. It was entertaining for me just watching some of the jackass moves guys were making ... as if begging to be arrested. But, interestingly, I did not see one LE the entire 1/2 hr I was in the Hood Rat Zone (south of Gage, north of Manchester on Fig).

One really thin and tall (and hot) black girl was also getting a ton of notice. As she walked down a side street I pulled up and spoke w/her. She told me her name was HERSEY and gave me her number which is five-six-two-three-two-two-one-five-eight-six.

I contemplated calling her her soon after meeting her, but it was too late for me and I went home.

Does anyone have experience with this one?

If you call her, do not make mention of any illegal activity over the phone! She doesn't strike me as potential LE but you should always be careful.

Hizark21
05-15-06, 14:40
I am not counting on seeing much action. From what I can tell Socal seems to be dead now. I am probably heading heading up to Seattle so hopefully there will be some good action in San Francisco.

Clutch
05-16-06, 04:06
Fellas, I cruised the Fig around 6pm today (Mon). I usually start at Imperial and cruise up a little past "The City" Motel. Quite a long trek but it keeps the PD from watching me make too many passes. I had made my first turnaround and saw a couple of hotties in the 60's but they were on cell phones which had me thinking "pimp". I am on a budget and there girls were nice looking so I pressed onward. Just south of Century I saw a slightly chubby bigtitted BSW walking north. I needed some gas so I pulled in the station on the corner of Century/Fig and gave her a big smile. She understood and I eventually got her in my car. We did the cop-check thing and agreed to get a room.

Once we got to the room, we showered together and I lathered up her jugs and she washed my cock and balls. I rubbed lotion on her and she let me rub my dick between her big slippery cans. Then. she gave me a pretty lame BJ so I pulled her on top of me and she rode me. Those tits were swaying right in my face! I flipped her over and pumped her mish for about 15 mins. I flipped her to doggy and she bounced her big ass on me while I held her cheeks open. I finished with her on her side and me on all fours. (is there a name for this position?) I pumped a HUGE load into the rubber and we laid down and watched TV for the next hour, Very laid back and a rare no rush for a street girl. I gave her my # and hope to hear from her.

The stats are>>> 31yo, 5-6 160 40DD, medium skin tone, and a nice smile.
$30.00 !!!!!!!! plus 15 for the room Said her street name is Precious. Got a decent tit pic with my camera phone.

Later,

Clutch

Samurai II
05-16-06, 14:05
WOW, what a deal! You da man Clutch.
Very nice looking titties!

Samurai

Fellas, I cruised the Fig around 6pm today (Mon). I usually start at Imperial and cruise up a little past "The City" Motel. Quite a long trek but it keeps the PD from watching me make too many passes. I had made my first turnaround and saw a couple of hotties in the 60's but they were on cell phones which had me thinking "pimp". I am on a budget and there girls were nice looking so I pressed onward. Just south of Century I saw a slightly chubby bigtitted BSW walking north. I needed some gas so I pulled in the station on the corner of Century/Fig and gave her a big smile. She understood and I eventually got her in my car. We did the cop-check thing and agreed to get a room.

Once we got to the room, we showered together and I lathered up her jugs and she washed my cock and balls. I rubbed lotion on her and she let me rub my dick between her big slippery cans. Then. she gave me a pretty lame BJ so I pulled her on top of me and she rode me. Those tits were swaying right in my face! I flipped her over and pumped her mish for about 15 mins. I flipped her to doggy and she bounced her big ass on me while I held her cheeks open. I finished with her on her side and me on all fours. (is there a name for this position?) I pumped a HUGE load into the rubber and we laid down and watched TV for the next hour, Very laid back and a rare no rush for a street girl. I gave her my # and hope to hear from her.

The stats are>>> 31yo, 5-6 160 40DD, medium skin tone, and a nice smile.
$30.00 !!!!!!!! plus 15 for the room Said her street name is Precious. Got a decent tit pic with my camera phone.

Later,

Clutch

Baldy Cruiser
05-17-06, 00:03
No shit....

Great pic, great post & great tits!!!!

$30 & $15 for the room. Daddy Lows would be proud as hell.

Awesome.

Baldy (LuvIt) Cruiser

Clutch
05-17-06, 03:19
Thanks for the compliments to ALL of you! Being on a budget sucks but I try to stay well below the average cheapskate price ranges anyways! I guess trying to lowball these girls works sometimes. She looked like she was tired of walking so I got a good vibe,

Stay safe,

Clutch

Socalasian
05-19-06, 17:37
The Gallery was popping this afternoon around lunch time. There were 11 BSW and 1 WSW in a three block stretch and it was like old times- 3 on a corner waving at the cars... don't you love it when the weather gets good?

Happy Hunting!

Webcams
05-21-06, 10:48
Cruised LBB & Figueroa On Friday afternoon 12-3, LBB Had about 4-8 girls near the Compton Fashion center and a little further East, Figueroua has 3-5 girls worth taking a second look at, but all the same girls and they popped in and out, didn't stay to see where they went, didn't want to sit in traffic all day. Might head out sunday Morning to see what is out there.
Action is there just not as good as it was. With the warmer temps, I did see regular girls dressed worse then the s/w's, one girl doing shopping in a little skirt that barely covered her ass, another in short's so short it caused traffic to slow. It's not even over 80 yet in south LA, boy Summer will be fun ! !

Webcams
05-28-06, 11:22
Head out after stopping in Hollywood, Cruised Figueroa twice quickly, saw a total of maybe 7-8 sw's along the entire track, all were regulars so I passed on the chance no LE in sight. Around 3-5 Am Saturday Morning

Webcams
05-28-06, 11:28
Cruised LBB from approx. 4-6 AM Saturday Morning. Saw about 8-10 Girls along the track, 2 were pigs, 3 were young and hot 2 white girls and I saw Cash, a BSW she always dresses the part has nice big real tits, and a great ass, her pussy smelled but it's shaved and looks clean, did f/s for 60 pulled off the rubber and stroked to completion while she rubbed the shit out of her hot little hole, cute girl nice 19y/o. not a thin girl but not a fattie, she rocks, there was a big selection of types and styles that night all East of the 105 FWY. Nice to see so many tracks heating up.

Marlowe
06-10-06, 21:34
Around 12:00 p.m. on Saturday I came across my old friend Bebe (yes the one that someone wrote about working on LBB with her pimp's DVD, etc.) on the corner of 68th and Pigueroa.

The usual cbj, cowgirl then finish mish for $.1. The only interesting thing is that she has "friends" working for the same pimp, Cash about 5'6" nice big tits, and this other really nice looking girl that calls herself "Girlfriend". These are nice, firm bodied girls early 20's to late 30's. They are all reached via the same number, the one that was posted some weeks back in the Long Beach forum, so I am definitely not repeating it here.

Finally, if you will pay for two hours, supposedly they will come to you, as opposed to you meeting them somewhere in LA. I may check out "girlfriend" tonite.

Webcams
06-11-06, 14:41
Around 12:00 p.m. on Saturday I came across my old friend Bebe (yes the one that someone wrote about working on LBB with her pimp's DVD, etc.) on the corner of 68th and Pigueroa.

The usual cbj, cowgirl then finish mish for $.1. The only interesting thing is that she has "friends" working for the same pimp, Cash about 5'6" nice big tits, and this other really nice looking girl that calls herself "Girlfriend".
Same Time, Same Place, Saw those girls along with two others, one I have done in the past both were wearing cute tiny pink outfits, Cash is pretty cute nice full body, but she has a distinct odor every time i see her, I wish these girls were cleaner, LAPD broke up the party not long after had no time to pick anything up, they stopped a bsw & a wsw off the track and kept them there quite a while not sure what the outcome was.

Marlowe
06-11-06, 18:42
Same Time, Same Place, Saw those girls along with two others, one I have done in the past both were wearing cute tiny pink outfits, Cash is pretty cute nice full body, but she has a distinct odor every time i see her, I wish these girls were cleaner, LAPD broke up the party not long after had no time to pick anything up, they stopped a bsw & a wsw off the track and kept them there quite a while not sure what the outcome was.

Cams, Bebe and Girlfriend (hate that moniker) were wearing pink, Cash was wearing some funky brown and tan bikini get up. I have never dated her but she kept saying she knew me, maybe she got us confused? Anyway, the cops had told Bebe to get off Pig, and she was walking down 68th towards Hoover when I picked her up. We went to the notel, and while we were busy, the other girls chirped her.

Cash and the other girl ended up with a 2 on 1 with this Hispanic guy (Bebe and I met them in the lot as we were leaving) while I gave Bebe and GF a ride to their pad.

As far as I know, nobody got busted, the cops were just warning them to leave the area this time.

I didn't notice any particular smell about Cash, but then I didn't get that close.

findog
06-18-06, 15:41
I'm a bit tired so excuse the brevity, but it's my duty to report.

Went out for a late night foray on Thurs night @ 3am. Not much out, maybe 5-6 BSWs on the whole track. Spotted a nice round brown at about 67th. She had dark skin, small waist, and what an ass...wow. What I didn't initially notice (probably b/c it was at a crucial time--during pickup) is how tall this girl was. As soon as we arrive at the notel and get out of the car...I'm like...daaaang, this girl is towering over me...now, i'm not that tall, maybe 5'10" on a good day. This chick was 6'1"....WITHOUT heels! Suffice it to say, that's the tallest girl I've ever sunk into...
The performance was better than average and no rush. Head was stupendous..probably her best talent. After a good 20min of mish and doggy, she finished me off with some more head. Damage was $80. I took some pics with my cameraphone, but they came out poor quality for obvious reasons, but at least it's something.

Anyway, be smart, be safe. Peace.

Dark A
06-20-06, 10:08
I'm a bit tired so excuse the brevity, but it's my duty to report.

Went out for a late night foray on Thurs night at 3am. Not much out, maybe 5-6 BSWs on the whole track. Spotted a nice round brown at about 67th. She had dark skin, small waist, and what an ass. Wow. What I didn't initially notice (probably be/see it was at a crucial time--during pickup) is how tall this girl was. As soon as we arrive at the notel and get out of the car. I'm like. Daaaang, this girl is towering over me. Now, I'm not that tall, maybe 5'10" on a good day. This chick was 6'1". WITHOUT heels! Suffice it to say, that's the tallest girl I've ever sunk into. The performance was better than average and no rush. Head was stupendous. Probably her best talent. After a good 20min of mish and doggy, she finished me off with some more head. Damage was $80. I took some pics with my cameraphone, but they came out poor quality for obvious reasons, but at least it's something.

Anyway, be smart, be safe. Peace.WOW! She looks amazing, can you PM me a #?

Heavy Dog
06-27-06, 21:25
Cruised Figueroa St from 7pm-10pm and again from 12md-1am. Met Cheryl,BSW,50 yrs old, at 94th and Figueroa and went to her friends house on 87th and Broadway and did f/s for $25. She is not the best looking woman but does give you your moneys worth at that price. On the way home I saw 4 BSW's on Figueroa between Manchester and 88th St-some were hanging out in front of the Elegant Palace Inn at 87th st, and most on a scale of 1 to 10 were at least a 7. Also, I would strongly advise for anyone who trolls this area not to take anyone into the Elegant Palace or the other two notels across the street, as all three cater to some hardcore individuals. Lastly, I saw 3 BSW's above Manchester Av at 84th St. and 83rd St,all were in about the 5-6 range.

Hope This Helps.

Daddy Lows
07-02-06, 05:11
PIGUEROA 7-2-06

12:10a
I started north on Figueroa from El Segundo. There was nothing. I was hoping for a chance encounter with the GFE BSW named Valia(sp?) at 120th and Fig in March. One hour, two popshots, BBBJTCIM, CFS, fingernail raking on my inner thighs, kissing, the works for $65. :D But I digress.

12:12a
At the Imperial McDonald's, there were the usual 2 or 3 crackish fiends. Mostly 4's or less.

12:15a
Oasis#1 at 104th St. There were at least two 9's and several 7's walking around. One that caught my eye was a 5'6" BSW stunner wearing a white/red bikini lingerie outfit. There was a mini-traffic jam as well. I passed.

12:19a
At the Prince Memorial Hall(sp?), there was some sort of party or occasion as the streets were lined with tons of cars and people and Harley's. There were girls as well (possibly some action but I got out of there quick as there were too many stupid drivers around).

12:25a
The streets were deserted from the Prince Hall to Florence. Oasis #2: The old Hottie Gallery (which BTW has been consistently OK at midnight-2am on weekends) had around 10 girls, mostly 6s and 7s. There were, however, 2 slight thick white girls. A rare occurence on the PIG. Again, there ensued a mini-traffic jam.

There was nothing north of here and I turned at MLK to head southbound on Broadway as I've gotten some tips from girls that there might be action there.

SIDENOTE: Broadway 6-30-06 1:30ish am near Florence, Dimples, crackhead BSW, face=3 body=3.5??? :rolleyes: , BBBJ = $20, TCIM = +$5 ;)

12:36a
Near the Police HQ, several streets were either taped off or cordoned off with cruisers as multiple LEOs were standing on the streets. Possible escapee?

12:42a
I turned on Condon back towards Figueroa and spotted a nice BSW, face=7? body=8+ wearing a white top and white mini-skirt walking north away from Century Blvd. Several cars tried getting her but to no avail.

12:44a
Just south of the Century Tam's, there was a single LE cruiser stopped in a driveway and around 5 or 6 nice-looking SWs including the hottie lingerie bikini BSW facing a chainlink fence. The hottie had her hands up high. She looked quite nice except the pigs ruined the whole scene.

SIDENOTE
Century Blvd - 4:45pm 7-1-06 I spotted Eliana walking eastwards from Marletta's Motel. I guess she's back in town. SHe's looking almost like the spinner hottie she was two years ago. I passed to refuel at Costco. 91 octane = $3.299 per gallon. I remember the days when you all would gripe at the fact I reported gas at $2.30 at Costco and that it was freaking incomprehensible that gas prices were that high. Heh heh heh. Oh, the irony.

Peace

Webcams
07-02-06, 11:41
I have NEVER seen Figueroa as Hot as I did Last night It was off the hook Un belivable 8-9 latinas 20 black 5 white 2 Asians and others I couldn't peg down, It was so sick traffic at one point was backed up the length of the pig it was scary! Lot's of girls from San Diego and lots wanting Sunset prices!

Lot's of Pimps keeping the girls in check as well, There were no less then 40 girls around midnight. My biggest mistake, when LAPD came to shut it down they made a left turn in front of me I should have rammed the dumb pig and sued! 95% of these girls hit Sunset after that, damn pig's took down the girl I was ready to pick up too a hot young latina I wish I had a Video camera to show off the talent. I did cruise LBB, and it was pretty dead 5 girls total at the time.

Boys hit Figueroa & Sunset! Other areas misfortune is our gain! Did I mention how little the girls were wearing it was 74 degrees at 2 AM !

Webcams
07-03-06, 06:56
Nothing like the night before, but it was pumpin, LAPD rolled hard, but I have to give them credit for manning up and taking down the wanna be pimps last night, Even if it was the woman cop that was pulling some black sack down she hit all the dudes almost, and just yelled at the girls most smart enough to heed the warning and disperse, The Regulars were out and the new pretty white faces as well as some mixed cuties to shake things up, I think the girls of summer are out and hope LE in other areas comes down hard so we finally reap the rewards.

A side note the "regulars" are struggling there old tired smelly ass can't compare to the hot clean sweet things running around these days you can see it in there walk and if you talk to them they start hating on the other girls real quick. It's easy to see why some of these Pimps are rolling in Bentleys and others in a 1987 Pontiac.

Wireless91910
07-05-06, 13:05
I'm having problems uploading pic. It says the pics are too big. Do you know how I can correct this problem. I have about 10 pics from my latest troll in downtown LA, I would like to share with the board.

Webcams
07-06-06, 22:15
Try this program I haven't used it but it was on pcworld,. If it doesn't work e-mail the pics to me and I will do it for you till I find something.

Download it HERE (http://downloads.pcworld.com/pub/new/graphics___multimedia/images/image_editors/ResizerPro.exe)

DropFrame
07-07-06, 16:30
Jackson recommends www.imageresizer.com

Wireless91910
07-08-06, 05:20
Want to thank your all you guys for the info on the resizing of the photo's

These photo's are from a trip to LA about 2 weeks ago. I was downtown around 7 pm near the garmet district, around 8th and San Pedro. I had $40 to spend and my camera.

My first pick up of the night was the "Red Head". Caught her coming out of some hotel on 8th street, quickly got her attention and scooped her up.

My guess before she starting hitting the pipe she was hot. I would say about 5'6" about 140 pounds, nice D cups. She did the LE check and then said, $10 for head, I countered with $5 and it was off to find a spot. 10 minutes later the deed is done and I offered a $2 tip for some pics.

My 2nd pick up. Lisa, Was a little further up on 8th street towards downtown. She was a little thick than the first, but very well kept.
Wanted $40 for bj, but since I only had $33 left, I offered $5 for a pic of her tits.

My 3rd pick up. Was sitting near the Greyhound bus station. I politely asked if she needed a ride, and we where on our way. Again wanted $20 for bj, told her I only had $10 and would give her a tip if she was good. A so so cbj, so I instead requested some pics of her tits for an additions $3.

My 4th pick up. Now this one was a stunner. Blonde hair, blue eyes about 18 -19 yrs old great body. Almost crashed into a car as I was staring so hard.

If anyone has been down in this area you know the scene, skid row, druggies, but this girl looked so out of place. Took two passes by to finally flag her down. At first said she only needed a ride, I asked what a pretty girl was doing down here? She said she living in a weekly rental trying to get back on her feet. In my mind, I'm thinking another victim fallen to the "Glass Dick"

I told her I could help her out with a little money. $20 to let me fuck her. She wanted $40, but all I had was $20. I would have paid $ for this. Great action. Before I hit it, I asked if I could take a pic, for my boys in jail. (sidenote, that line always works, unless she has an old man doing time)

After getting home if you notice in the pics, she has alot of abrasions around the pussy. So in closing, always wear you condoms.

Wireless:

Final Damage $40, 2 bjs, 1 FS, and pics. Not bad for 4 hours of cruising.

Member #3980
07-08-06, 06:27
Why so few posts of late from everybody? Webcams and Speck, thank you for all your reports, without you two, I'd be in the dark.

So out tonight Friday/Saturday morning from 1:30-2:30am on Western, loaded with girls. I've never seen this many at one time. I'd estimate that from Beverly to Melrose there were about 12-15 sw's. Most were bsw's but also 2-3 wsw. One was smokin' but I never saw her approach anyone's car let alone get in.

I met Malibu, a wsw, tall, fair skinned, short brunette hair and with "crazy eyes." Not in a bad way, just a bit large. After we agreed to .5 for bj she told me to swing around up the side street off western. She then insisted I stay on the block closest to Western. When I told her it was a bad idea due to various vehicles I had just seen minutes before I met her were on the street she insisted on parking, she agreed to go only one more block away or she was leaving.

Couldn't find a parking on this street and so she instructed me to block a driveway which was lit with street lighting and I kindly asked her to just leave. No way was I going to park 100 yards away from pd blocking a driveway under some lights. She was paranoid but stupid about how to be discrete... she may have been on something.

Webcams
07-08-06, 11:06
Why so few posts of late from everybody? Webcams and Speck, thank you for all your reports, without you two, I'd be in the dark.........
Couldn't find a parking on this street and so she instructed me to block a driveway which was lit with street lighting and I kindly asked her to just leave. No way was I going to park 100 yards away from pd blocking a driveway under some lights. She was paranoid but stupid about how to be discrete...Glad to help, I think alot of mongers might be on vacation or something because the action is out there but the reports just aren't.

Good Call, If you ever do a car date the least attention you can draw to yourself the better blocking a driveway is legal with the owners permission, but the cops always look, it's natural to look, just like when you stick out a foot or two more then anyone else. I flat out refuse to park anywhere that ins't right, by that I mean people looking, under a street light, red zones etc etc. I want to blend right in. If the girl won't work with you drop her off. I now keep a 5 spot in case they are the bitching kind I make a list of excuses and offer then 5 to get out, it's quicker, if they are the problem kind I ask them to buy a pack of smokes at the store and dump them there.

Hadezh
07-08-06, 17:15
Be careful of the girls on Fig just south of Century. I kicked two out of my car in the last week because they had a weird smell. (I do not literaly kick them, I usually ask them to leave or do something that makes them want to leave on their own without being aggressive)

Not saying it is anything serious, just may be home girl needed a good shower. Either way, I do not mess with that.

Not sure if people noticed but the area South of Gauge on Fig is constantly patrolled. When the girls come out they do not last long.

You can find more "amateur" types closer to Vernon now a days. Saw two cute LSWs there last night, one had a string hanging down her ass from her belt like it was a tail. Really hot.

Allot of BSW, some LSWs, and a couple WSW, mostly just adicts and regulars. They seem to be most popular just South of Century, South of Vernon, and South of Gauge.

Speck
07-08-06, 17:36
I posted about that exact same girl a few weeks ago in the Hollywood section and another guy posted about her the OC section. I did not recommend her.

You are so correct in your actions. LAPD OFTEN has an unmarked car working that area. In fact "Malibu" even told me about it. She is a complete idiot to want you to park so close to Western. I highly recommend that any girl you pick up in that area you go to one of the K-town motels. There are at least 5 motels there that will rent by the hour. Almost all of them have very minimal traffic so LE would realistically never find out that they rent to mongers unless some idiot was stupid enough to get followed to the motel by LE. Anyway, the $25 or so these rooms cost is waaaaaay better than the chance of getting caught. Any girl that wont go with me to a room gets the boot.

Why so few posts of late from everybody? Webcams and Speck, thank you for all your reports, without you two, I'd be in the dark.

So out tonight Friday/Saturday morning from 1:30-2:30am on Western, loaded with girls. I've never seen this many at one time. I'd estimate that from Beverly to Melrose there were about 12-15 sw's. Most were bsw's but also 2-3 wsw. One was smokin' but I never saw her approach anyone's car let alone get in.

I met Malibu, a wsw, tall, fair skinned, short brunette hair and with "crazy eyes." Not in a bad way, just a bit large. After we agreed to .5 for bj she told me to swing around up the side street off western. She then insisted I stay on the block closest to Western. When I told her it was a bad idea due to various vehicles I had just seen minutes before I met her were on the street she insisted on parking, she agreed to go only one more block away or she was leaving.

Couldn't find a parking on this street and so she instructed me to block a driveway which was lit with street lighting and I kindly asked her to just leave. No way was I going to park 100 yards away from pd blocking a driveway under some lights. She was paranoid but stupid about how to be discrete... she may have been on something.

New Yorker
07-08-06, 21:02
Want to thank your all you guys for the info on the resizing of the photo's

These photo's are from a trip to LA about 2 weeks ago. I was downtown around 7 pm near the garmet district, around 8th and San Pedro. I had $40 to spend and my camera.

My first pick up of the night was the "Red Head". Caught her coming out of some hotel on 8th street, quickly got her attention and scooped her up.

My guess before she starting hitting the pipe she was hot. I would say about 5'6" about 140 pounds, nice D cups. She did the LE check and then said, $10 for head, I countered with $5 and it was off to find a spot. 10 minutes later the deed is done and I offered a $2 tip for some pics.

My 2nd pick up. Lisa, Was a little further up on 8th street towards downtown. She was a little thick than the first, but very well kept.
Wanted $40 for bj, but since I only had $33 left, I offered $5 for a pic of her tits.

My 3rd pick up. Was sitting near the Greyhound bus station. I politely asked if she needed a ride, and we where on our way. Again wanted $20 for bj, told her I only had $10 and would give her a tip if she was good. A so so cbj, so I instead requested some pics of her tits for an additions $3.

My 4th pick up. Now this one was a stunner. Blonde hair, blue eyes about 18 -19 yrs old great body. Almost crashed into a car as I was staring so hard.

If anyone has been down in this area you know the scene, skid row, druggies, but this girl looked so out of place. Took two passes by to finally flag her down. At first said she only needed a ride, I asked what a pretty girl was doing down here? She said she living in a weekly rental trying to get back on her feet. In my mind, I'm thinking another victim fallen to the "Glass Dick"

I told her I could help her out with a little money. $20 to let me fuck her. She wanted $40, but all I had was $20. I would have paid $ for this. Great action. Before I hit it, I asked if I could take a pic, for my boys in jail. (sidenote, that line always works, unless she has an old man doing time)

After getting home if you notice in the pics, she has alot of abrasions around the pussy. So in closing, always wear you condoms.

Wireless:

Final Damage $40, 2 bjs, 1 FS, and pics. Not bad for 4 hours of cruising.

I see your getting a bbbj. I hope you unoticed those open sores on her poontang.(Not good).

Webcams
07-09-06, 00:02
Wow noticed those pics, ugggh man that made me throw up, god bless you for your good deeds but damn. Does nobody read the how to catch an std section, I'm no saint but I am so not picking up homeless bitches.

Fuck this Place This is Bullshit I'm Outta Here!

wtboatr
07-09-06, 00:54
What's up with the sores on the Skid Row pussy? That's pretty scary! Yikes! Is that Herpes?

It's too bad SW are getting tougher to find in LA. Once in a while I take a trip to Skid Row. After seeing those nasty skanks, I lose my desire for sex and go home without even masturbating.

Where are all the SW girls these days? They've all disappeared. Is it the good economy? Do they all have real jobs now? I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it. I miss the days of good, cheap, SW sex.

WT

Webcams
07-09-06, 01:58
Do they all have real jobs now? I don't know what's going on, but I don't like it. I miss the days of good, cheap, SW sex.
WT
I doubt they have real jobs I sure couldn't go from making 500-1000 a night in cash to making 60 a day, Good Sex can still be found cheap left the building quite some time ago, 60 is the norm now a days up to 150 for s/w action.

Webcams
07-09-06, 16:19
saw about 12 girls the entire length of the track, very slow night same for LBB nothing was out around here like last week, most were the regular s/w's, none of the great ones were out. 12 girls for fig is really slow cause the were sprinkled around mostly 5-7's top.

Speck
07-09-06, 18:05
60 is the norm now a days up to 150 for s/w action.

I have noticed lately that the girls on Sunset are starting very high($150+) and are now choosing to get out of the car rather than accept $80-100 for fs.

$100 for fs has been the standard on Sunset for a lot of years. I guess inflation is taking hold?

Hizark21
07-10-06, 05:36
It's a shame that so many fools that are willing to pay those high prices have driven up the prices for the rest of us.

It just goes to show what happens when some of us give into high prices.

Webcams
07-10-06, 08:21
When guys roll around and offer to pay 200 for the same girl that will do it for 80 it's easy to see why the prices go up, What get's me is not how much they want, but the quality of the girl for the amount. If the girl is really worth 2 bills fine, but some girls are asking for a hundred, there not worth 40 on there best day, some girls on Sunset are easily worth 80 - 100, Most are NOT however, they just happen to work the track and think they can score easy cash which they do,Pussy cost's more and is more expensive to get, it easily runs me 40 in gas every time I go out if not more, work in your time, wear and tear on your car, condoms, blue pills whatever it may be you use, and your looking at easy 150-2+ per excursion. The cost analysis on s/w's is looking bleak. Towards 4-5 am after they haven't got a date, the girl might be looking to make up for the lack of funds catching one big fish, but i find it's easier to get a 60 date at that time, especially if there is a pimp wating to collect his funds for the night.

Joe Monger
07-10-06, 10:51
It's a shame that so many fools that are willing to pay those high prices have driven up the prices for the rest of us.

It just goes to show what happens when some of us give into high prices.

ROFLMAO! As usual you STILL don't get it.

Joe

Marlowe
07-10-06, 20:30
ROFLMAO! As usual you STILL don't get it.

Joe
Joe,
He never gets it, not any of it! He just makes his meaningless posts about scenery, not about sex, he's just pathetic.

Joe Monger
07-10-06, 21:48
Joe,
He never gets it, not any of it! He just makes his meaningless posts about scenery, not about sex, he's just pathetic.

Yup. He seems to get off on haggling rather than sex. I still find his status as a hobbyist rather dubious irregardless of his post count. His posts are full of factual inaccuracies when they contain anything resembling actual information at all. I've said it before and I'll stand behind it - Hizark is either;

1. Some poor schlub who spends an inordinate amount of time at his PC and who fantasizes about sex with prostitutes more than he patronizes them.

2. Bacon

3. Or both :)

Joe

Hizark21
07-11-06, 00:44
I do get a lot, it's just that I am pickier than most. I am not willing to pay high price for low quality.

OC Man
07-11-06, 16:50
OMG, LE canvasing with Parades of Lights up and down the street (no sirens) with ladies in between the streets and Mongers in cars pounding their chests while sitting half out of the car on thier door. Black & White LE canvasing side streets and lines and lines of mongers A zoo, a circus...heck it was an "ASS Round Up" like in a western! What a chaotic mess.

I miss LS & LP

OC Man
07-11-06, 16:51
I hope this isn't redundant : 1:AM on Fig last night (this morning)

OMG, LE canvasing with Parades of Lights up and down the street (no sirens) with ladies in between the streets and Mongers in cars pounding their chests while sitting half out of the car on thier door. Black & White LE canvasing side streets and lines and lines of mongers A zoo, a circus...heck it was an "ASS Round Up" like in a western! What a chaotic mess.

I miss LS & LP

Hizark21
07-11-06, 23:24
Came up to Costa Mesa for a seminar. Got out around 4pm so I decided to cruise. Cruised Harbor, but things were dead. Headed on to downtown LA. Only saw one ugly skank. A lot of the girls look really scary. They have that hardened street look like they looking rip someone off. Decided to head on over to Sunset and things were completely dead. Getting ready to head back, but I have not decided if to try Pomona or Long Beach. Probably going to try Pomona. It's really too bad LA is so dead these days. It's hard to believe that there is so little good action in such a large city.

Funfunfun69
07-12-06, 00:54
Came up to Costa Mesa for a seminar. Got out around 4pm so I decided to cruise. Cruised Harbor, but things were dead. Headed on to downtown LA. Only saw one ugly skank. A lot of the girls look really scary. They have that hardened street look like they looking rip someone off. Decided to head on over to Sunset and things were completely dead. Getting ready to head back, but I have not decided if to try Pomona or Long Beach. Probably going to try Pomona. It's really too bad LA is so dead these days. It's hard to believe that there is so little good action in such a large city.

Head more east to Ontario, thats where it's at lately.

Hizark21
07-12-06, 04:59
Thanks I did head over to Pomona & Ontario. Arrived around 10pm. West Holt was fairly dead. Headed east on Holt to Ontario. Saw this one possible lsw. She was not that great looking so I kept on cruising. Saw this one good looking wsw about 5 blocks west of Euclid. I stopped for her, but she got in someone else's truck. Kept on cruising checked back, but she never appeared again. I did not get a good look at her face so it's hard to accurately judge her looks. I believe I may have seen her in San Diego. Headed back to San Diego about 11:30.

I wish I had known earlier that there was more action in Pomona. The posts gives the impression that the action is slow there. Let's here more mosts about Pomona all.

Speck
07-12-06, 08:32

Seriously, do you just not read advice given?

I told you downtown sucked with mostly lots of homeless chicks. You inquired further about the homeless girls. I told you they were toothless and smelly and not worth your time.

I have posted a multitude of times that Sunset only really gets going weekends after 3am or so.

Many guys have posted in the OC section that the action there is in the evening...and usually more on weekends.

I don't know what there is to not understand.

Hizark21
07-12-06, 09:58
I figured that the action downtown and in Hollywood was going to slow or nill, but I thought it was worth a try in any case. I was thinking of walking around Hollywood and see the sights, but traffic and parking was such a mess. I was originally going to go to Pomona after Harbor, but I got on the wrong freeway.

Thanks for your help in any case.

Funfunfun69
07-12-06, 21:03
Thanks I did head over to Pomona & Ontario. Arrived around 10pm.

Unfortunately, you got there to late. Most of the SW's are gone by that time, since most businesses in the areas are closed and the SW's 'stick out like sore thumbs'.

Hizark21
07-13-06, 20:23
I was a bit suprised at how many sw's were out. What time do most of the sw's work till...?? Has there been much day action recently. I am probably heading up next month...

Funfunfun69
07-14-06, 00:32
I was a bit suprised at how many sw's were out. What time do most of the sw's work till...?? Has there been much day action recently. I am probably heading up next month...

I'm not sure about Pomona....Cuz I never see anything over there.
But Ontario has been crackalackin.........around 9:30 lately.
Last night I was cruzing.....but 5-0 was making the rounds too.

Hadezh
07-14-06, 02:07
Was on Fig two nights ago (7/11). Saw a fine girl who is kinda new, goes by Peaches (yea I know this narrows it down - NOT).

She is thin, pretty cute, mid-early 20s. Best thing is she gives pretty good service, .5 for facial. Was able to get to me finish without any effort from me, first time this has happened in years. Bad thing is she is just getting into bad drugs, will not be long until she is not to be trusted.

Lakers02
07-14-06, 06:40
Hottie Gallery 1:00-2:00 AM was teeming with BSWs. Twenty at the very least. I picked up a WSW on the last numbered street next to Gage. She made sure I wasn't black. Then she got out after I realized I didn't have my wallet.

Never seen so many SWs in one area. Wow.

Daddy Lows
07-18-06, 03:54
PIGUEROA 7-17-2006

11:39a - 11:53a
I hit the "gentrified" LAX Costco for a refuel at $3.379 per premium gallon. At least the caesar salad roll (inside the building) was awesome for $7.79. Century was proclaimed dead a while ago and it still has not risen. No SWs for the lunchtime crowd.

12noon
I hit Figueroa and turned north off of Century Blvd. Nothing doing.

12:04p
There were two decent BSWs, both 8s, dressed in short denims and business casual shirt tops with their ears stuck to their cell phones at 69th. The taller one was cuter. Not too many cars or mongers here but it would've taken a monger a lot of guts to pull over for a pickup considering there were tons of families walking and that the girls were actually pacing in the middle of the block not near to the side street.

12:07p
There was a colorific crackhead walking across the Slauson tracks. Face=4.5 body=thin 4

12:08p
I spotted a nice looking short white girl wearing one of those Lauryn Hill hats and a multistriped outfit. What caught my eye was her large DDs. I wasn't sure but I passed along. She was near 58?th just north of the Slauson tracks.

12:12p
I spotted a regular BSW named SHeila near 51st with some groceries. She ain't most people's cup of tea but her oral skills rank up there with that one white girl I posted about last year along Artesia Blvd near Long Beach. And $20 is good money to her. Face=4 body=thick ?4 age=45+? I did the responsible long turnaround and she disappeared.

12:18p
I was headed back south to work and spotted that white girl with the nice rack. I did a quick turnaround, passed her up slowly, looked at her and made sure she looked at me, and parked at the next side street. Face=slightly cracky or cocainey 7, body=short 8 with a huge rack. When she got there, she looked at me again from afar and passed me up. I didn't see any LE in the area but she must've gotten the jitters. I turned around twice but I never saw where she went. I suspect that she went into the condominium there because I noticed several nice-looking females near the entrance but I could be wrong.

12:27p
Near 65?th, a truck let out this cute bubbly dark-haired latina wearing this canary-yellow outfit. She kinda stuck around the stopsign so I figure she might've been working. Face=youthful 7.5 body=youthful 6? slightly thick. Also, the LE presence was in the vicinity. I went back to work the dayjob. :rolleyes:

Peace

Daddy Lows
07-19-06, 05:20
PIGUEROA Tuesday 7-18-06

11:25p
I hit Figueroa from El Segundo and saw nothing near The Edge.

11:29p
There were 3 crackish rail thin BSWs near the Imperial McDonald's. Faces/Bodies=3.5

11:32p
There was a tall WNBA sized BSW near 97?th St. Possible 6 or 7 depending. I passed.

11:36p
The Hottie Gallery was popping but mostly there were 5s and some possible 6s and 7s. All were BSWs and about half were thick like elephants.

11:41p
I turned around hoping to find something at a bargain price when I spotted this light-skinned SW nearby the pink DWP building. At first glance, she looked face=7 body=8 and she was wearing a pink calf-length dress with a floral design. She was about 5'5" and wearing white pumps. I did a routine turnaround and was pleasantly surprised she was still around at 78th St.

Me: You working?
Her: Yeah.
Me: Hop in. (unlocking door)
Her: (entering without negotiating) Hi, I'm Yvonne. You're not a cop, are you?
Me: (pleasantly surprised that she hopped in with no delay) Nah. Touch me and I'll touch you. You're half-asian?
Yvonne: Yeah. What's the other half?
Me: I'm guessing latina but either way, you're very pretty.
Yvonne: What are you looking for?
Me: I'm looking for whatever $80 can bring me.

She had a room on *********** and it was paid for and I never asked about it and she never mentioned a room charge. Sweet gal. She had this cool, cheerful way about her AND damn, even with the mosquito-bite titties, she had a fine body. I forgot to ask her age but I'm guessing early to mid-20s. Flawless skin, healthily skinny, and a perky ass. A true stunner spinner although she had on too much make-up. SHe did have her hair up in a fancy coiff(spelling?). I sheepishly counted out 2 twenties, 2 tens, 1 five, and 5 singles. Doh! $70! But she was cool with that and said I'd have to hurry up since her friend was coming over in ten minutes.

$70, BBBJ (too short only a minute or so), mish, spoon, doggie, cum all over her back. I mentioned during doggie about her ass and she said, "Never in a million years." It was suspicious-looking. Like it had been pounded before but I didn't press the details. I DID thumb-rim her during doggie and she kinda liked it so maybe anal is in my future. She does have a tight pussy though. Clean and shaved with big meat curtains. I got her digits to share with the regulars I have PMed before. Overall, she's a tight, young asian-latina with a great friendly attitude. I'm guessing that she's just started her long descent into crackish hell. She's gonna be in town for a week and I'm gonna hit it again while she's looking good. BTW, she'll likely hop on pop (i.e. mount the ride) after the BBBJ so let her know that you want a cover on. Other than that, she was the atypical friendly hot young asian-latina spinner. ;)

Peace

Baldy Cruiser
07-19-06, 12:29
Great report DL. That Yvonne sounds yummy. Can't believe she wanted to ride your knobber with no rubber. These chicks are nuts.

I was on Fig. Monday around 8 am. I always have my digital camera on the seat all powered up just in case. Suddenly this smokin hot BSW crossed the street in front of my ride. She was wearing a bright red short mini dress. Her beautiful ass was sticking out & she had nice legs.

I was in shock & failed to pick up my camera. I could have gotten the greatest pic of this hot chick striding across Fig in all her glory. Oh well. I would have circled around the block & taken a pic but I was late for an apointment downtown.

Baldy(DLisDaMan)Cruiser

Hadezh
07-21-06, 00:18
I gave Bebe a spin last weekend. Tight bodied BSW. She is a regular on LBB and Fig.

Little spinner body that is just awsome.

She will rock your world but she want $ for an hour. I can usually get most girls to agree to .6

Bebe is worth it though.

She takes directions very well.

Webcams
07-21-06, 13:12
I gave Bebe a spin last weekend. Tight bodied BSW. She is a regular on LBB and Fig. Little spinner body that is just awsome.
She will rock your world but she want $ for an hour. I can usually get most girls to agree to .6 Bebe is worth it though. She takes directions very well.Tough to negotiate with her she is young and always looks the part of a street hooker which I like. I think her and her friend would be fun together. I am pretty sure i tapped that ass for 60 but I could b wrong.

Marlowe
07-22-06, 01:52
I gave Bebe a spin last weekend. Tight bodied BSW. She is a regular on LBB and Fig.

Little spinner body that is just awsome.

She will rock your world but she want $ for an hour. I can usually get most girls to agree to .6

Bebe is worth it though.

She takes directions very well.
Live a little! Spend the money. At least she gives you what you pay for, and she has a great attitude. I have never gotten her to take less than $, that is her rate, and if you did successfully negotiate down (unlikely) then she probably would be pissed and provide subpar service. You get what you pay for.

Webcams
07-24-06, 02:30
I have never gotten her to take less than $, that is her rate, and if you did successfully negotiate down (unlikely) then she probably would be pissed and provide subpar service. You get what you pay for.I can't see her getting pissed she is to easy going, I guess the old YMMV saying applys.

Hadezh
07-24-06, 21:18
She will agree to less for quick car date I think, but the rate I got was 1 hour in hotel.

She prides herself in being a man's fanstasy girl too so she is a keeper imo

Webcams
07-25-06, 00:20
She will agree to less for quick car date I think, but the rate I got was 1 hour in hotel.
She prides herself in being a man's fanstasy girl too so she is a keeper imoDid you use the entire hour? Was it no rush? I had a car date and it wasn't that quick, it was hot there were people around pretty bad atmosphere to try and fuck, cars pulling up etc. Hey Hadezh, speaking of Fantasy, she had her girlfriend with her that day & most days I see them, she offered 3 Way for 120 each, I will try that soon! Her friends name is "Girfriend"

Marlowe
07-25-06, 00:50
Hey 'Cams, et.al.

How do you guys hook up with Bebe? Do you just find her while cruising as I usually do, or do you call her "manager" to set something up. I have the number, but I have this thing about not calling through an intermediary that sort of keeps me from using it. I haven't seen her around lately.

Webcams
07-25-06, 12:49
Hey 'Cams, et.al.

How do you guys hook up with Bebe? Two Weeks ago during the S/W flood she was out on the fig track, which she used to work, no one seems to work daytime due to the heat, She was out near manchester, I called her # this weekend and a guy answered said she wasn't available, I don't know if she was sleeping, in jail or what. Problem is when there managers don't represent them anymore they don't tell you that. Girls usually don't have there own phones even if they do, they get taken away if there is a problem. I haven't seen bebe or girlfriend on the track this weekend. I did run into 2 that looked and dressed well, they wanted 80 for motel 100 for car date, they were closer to Imperial Highway which is not normal for quality.
I did get Venus, I wll be back for her, a tiny bit thick but young and pretty, Problem: She was on the rag and I wasn't willing to pull the cork, she did offer anal which we tried, problem at 7 am it got to hot to finish the deed.

I will keep calling for bebe if i get any info I will PM you.

Marlowe
07-25-06, 23:25
Last time I dated Bebe, she said that girlfriend was incarcerated and wouldn't e back for at least four months. This was during the last week of June.

Webcams
07-26-06, 16:03
Last time I dated Bebe, she said that girlfriend was incarcerated and wouldn't e back for at least four months.That Explains alot, I would like to know why the LAPD keeps arresting and raping young pretty girls but does nothing about the dirty crack heads who roam unabated around LA?

Marlowe
07-27-06, 00:25
That Explains alot, I would like to know why the LAPD keeps arresting and raping young pretty girls but does nothing about the dirty crack heads who roam unabated around LA?

Not to mention the local fat and uglies (fuglys) that never get busted and are polluting eyespace 24 and 7. I have not heard about these girls being raped, merely arrested, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear the facist pigs were doing this.

Webcams
07-27-06, 08:33
If you have cruised most any track, you see the injustice become a regular on the track, and you see the same tired old faces. Disease carrying, drug addicted street walkers, the LAPD never stops them never questions them, never enforces the law, why that would mean having to search them and they certainly don't want to do that, this point was so brazingly made when they over the weekend I observed 6-7 regular Hotties in the Hottie gallery, LAPD cops with lights a blazing tore through the area chasing off every one of the good looking girls, left behind in the same stretch, a disgusting crack head dressed in a short jean skirt, yellow top with no bra and exposing herself to passer by's. the LAPD for years has been raping and abusing s/w's internal affairs conviently looks right over this activity. Officers on many occasions throw the girls in the back get favors, and then drop them off in other areas with the warning that they not return. I remember the story from one retired and now dead from cancer cop who worked over 30 years for the LAPD telling of the days he and his partners would troll the track of a racially divided city in the 60's picking up s/w's and getting favors on a regular basis, Figueroa is not a new track by any stretch of the imagination, nor is LAPD officers breaking the law anything new or shocking to anyone. LAPD is not the worst in this area that would fall on old Compton cops, and smaller city agencys, but this behaviour exists, picking up s/w's on our dime and getting favors in exchange for release. So the next time you see cops chasing off mongers, remember it might be so there are no witness to there deeds.
talk to enough s/w's and they will tell you about there run in's, after all can you imagine a s/w going to make a complaint?

Daddy Lows and any regular on FIG can attest to the same old tired nasty's never getting harrased on Fig., I have seen some near manchester sit on a bus bench and outside a Motel for hours on end as countless b/w's roll right on by. I belive there theory is to allow the infected girls to stay out to increase the spread of disease to mongers, that's just there thinking.

Speck
07-27-06, 23:12
What shocks me is how difficult it was to find this story again even though it is reasonably recent. Seems like lots of entities in Los Angeles(ever wanna guess how biased the LA Times is...wanna know why their subscriptions have dropped nearly 30% over the last couple years?) work together. Funny how difficult it is to find these type stories...and the full truth on the rampart and LAPD cop home invasion robberies....in the LA Times.

Salon.com and LA weekly have everything though. And its all truthful(for once).

To supplement webcams posting:

http://talkleft.com/new_archives/002880.html

LA to Pay $1.3 Million in Police Rape Cases
We started a new archive category today--Misconduct--to cover injustice news related to police and prosecutorial misconduct. Such as the news that the Los Angeles City Council has agreed to pay a $1.3 million settlement in the case of a police officer who raped women while on official duty on three separate occasions.

Former Officer Joseph Evan Robinson, 27, was convicted this year of raping the women while on duty. The former 77th Street Division patrol officer, who had been relieved of duty in April 2002, is serving three consecutive life terms.

In the first case, Robinson and his partner confronted a woman in January 2002 as she sat in a car with her boyfriend at 64th and Figueroa streets. Prosecutors said Robinson determined the woman had an outstanding warrant, then took her to an alley out of sight of his partner and her boyfriend, and raped her, according to a probation report.

Two weeks later, Robinson handcuffed and sexually assaulted a woman in a Figueroa Street motel room after allegedly finding marijuana in the room she shared with a boyfriend, according to a probation report.

A month later, Robinson forced a woman from a bus stop at 47th Street and Figueroa into his patrol car and drove her several blocks away, where he handcuffed and raped her, the report said.

Funfunfun69
07-28-06, 00:03
I don't doubt the corruption of some, or a lot of, coppers. But my take on why they don't bother the diseased skanks as much as the better SW's is this:

The skanks are less likely going to pay their tickets. So there is no financial gain in arresting them.

The skanks are a pain in the ass to deal with, and who wants one of them in their car? They are going to stink up the whole car, and might leave behind some lice, or piss and shit.

The empathy factor. The cops know these skanks are down on thier luck, no money, no food, no shelter...ect ect. So why not let em make a little dough, if it will help em get a bite to eat.

Marlowe
07-28-06, 00:11
I don't doubt the corruption of some, or a lot of, coppers. But my take on why they don't bother the diseased skanks as much as the better SW's is this:

The skanks are less likely going to pay their tickets. So there is no financial gain in arresting them.

The skanks are a pain in the ass to deal with, and who wants one of them in their car? They are going to stink up the whole car, and might leave behind some lice, or piss and shit.

The empathy factor. The cops know these skanks are down on thier luck, no money, no food, no shelter...ect ect. So why not let em make a little dough, if it will help em get a bite to eat.

You are forgetting that this is a war, that Police Chief Bratton has stated and continues to state that the solution to the crime problem in LA is to get rid of the heinous crime of street prostitution, and the way to do that is to attack the demand by targeting the customer, not the prostitute.

It may be that since these skanks are not organized, they are not a part of the organized crime machine that Bratton professes to be attacking with this mission of his.

Webcams
07-28-06, 18:09
........... Salon.com and LA weekly have everything though. And its all truthful(for once).
To supplement webcams posting:
http://talkleft.com/new_archives/002880.html

I had trouble locating archived storys as well, but I know it sounds hard to belive to some that the cops we are to trust could ever do anything wrong but they do with a frequency that would blow your mind. Thanks Speck.

Webcams
07-28-06, 18:13
The empathy factor. The cops know these skanks are down on thier luck, no money, no food, no shelter...ect ect. So why not let em make a little dough, if it will help em get a bite to eat. In the end though they would be contributing to the spread of disease and most of the girls that I am talking about on fig, use the money for dope and booze not food. They make the community look bad they litter piss and shit on public property, clean up the community hell start with the skanks then worry about the hot ones who cause less problems.

Using there selective enforcement of the law got the lapd into trouble before hence the reason they continue to be under federal review.

Marlowe
07-28-06, 23:49
Well. they cleared out anyone even remotely attractive again today, happened about 2:30-3:00 p.m. As usual they left the fuglies untouched. I just went home disgusted.

Webcams
07-29-06, 11:43
Ok A dumb s/w near manchester on Fig quoted me 200 for f/s, she wasn't that pretty the body was far from good she had droopy tits, and a huge scar or burn on her leg, she is so dumb, I did see her friend a block over who took a huge amount of convincing to prove my non le status, finally she offered 80 I declined, no reason to raise the rates on Fig for low quality, I did tell her her friend was high she asked why I told her the quote and she shook her head said she was an idiot, and walked down there to scold her. Even on Sunset for the nicest ass your looking at 150 to start and they come down to 100. I did head towards Vernon, where there were two girls near 47th St.
On Fig. The girl quoted 50 we went off to do the deed she decided to forget mentioning she was on the rag thought she could leave a dirty tampon in my car, spent the rest of the day on decontamination detail, I should have known most of the girls there on that stretch between Vernon and Gage are dirty smelly waste of time.

Marlowe
07-29-06, 13:25
Ok A dumb s/w near manchester on Fig quoted me 200 for f/s, she wasn't that pretty the body was far from good she had droopy tits, and a huge scar or burn on her leg, she is so dumb, I did see her friend a block over who took a huge amount of convincing to prove my non le status, finally she offered 80 I declined, no reason to raise the rates on Fig for low quality, I did tell her her friend was high she asked why I told her the quote and she shook her head said she was an idiot, and walked down there to scold her. Even on Sunset for the nicest ass your looking at 150 to start and they come down to 100. I did head towards Vernon, where there were two girls near 47th St.
On Fig. The girl quoted 50 we went off to do the deed she decided to forget mentioning she was on the rag thought she could leave a dirty tampon in my car, spent the rest of the day on decontamination detail, I should have known most of the girls there on that stretch between Vernon and Gage are dirty smelly waste of time.

Was this other SW tall with a white top (small tits) and a blue skirt (denim). I saw two like this earlier, but when I tried to talk to the prettier one, they joined hands and skipped away into a shop.

Webcams
07-29-06, 17:59
Was this other SW tall with a white top (small tits) and a blue skirt (denim). I saw two like this earlier, but when I tried to talk to the prettier one, they joined hands and skipped away into a shop.
It was thursday afternoon, she was wearing a black thin lycra dress, her friend was wearing a full length brownish dress. They were both dumb as rocks I dont think there skills would have been any good either those were the ones that quoted 200.

The dirty sluts were similar as to what you describe denim skirt a little heavy for the not so pretty one.

Marlowe
07-29-06, 18:05
It was thursday afternoon, she was wearing a black thin lycra dress, her friend was wearing a full length brownish dress. They were both dumb as rocks I dont think there skills would have been any good either those were the ones that quoted 200.

The dirty sluts were similar as to what you describe denim skirt a little heavy for the not so pretty one.

I saw them on Friday, just before the LE bullshit hit the fan. They are probably gone for good. How long does it usually take for girls to return after a bullshit blitz like that?

Webcams
07-29-06, 23:25
I saw them on Friday, just before the LE bullshit hit the fan. They are probably gone for good. How long does it usually take for girls to return after a bullshit blitz like that?If LE Was hard I would anticipate a sting to occur the same night or tonight, just the way they work, they get every option off the street and that leaves there undercovers to roam and sucker innocent guys. Action should return very soon, if not LBB is just a hop away.

Marlowe
07-30-06, 04:26
If LE Was hard I would anticipate a sting to occur the same night or tonight, just the way they work, they get every option off the street and that leaves there undercovers to roam and sucker innocent guys. Action should return very soon, if not LBB is just a hop away.

Been there today, nothing happening there either. I gave up and went home. This was from 3:30-7:30 p.m. Nothing significant on PIGUEROA either, just this one tall BSW with pink top and purple skirt near Vernon. She was wearing a bra, most real SW don't, so I passed on it.

Webcams
07-30-06, 12:22
Cruised Fig last night around 4-5 AM Maybe? From MLK to Manchester Nothing but one strung out crack head, LE has black balled the Hottie Gallery.

Which considering the High Speed Pursuit that went by might have been a good Idea to have traffic clogging the streets. 4 B/W no less then 75 MPH tore by me at Manchester chasing somebody they probably didn't catch.

Between Manchester and Imperial Highway there were about 8 or 10 Girls 2 latin One white or Latin, the rest black. Again Nothing real good I picked up a girl who was to iffy about parking and I finally told her It didn't feel right so I dumper her back off. Lonely Night for Me. Never bothered checking LBB Which I regret now. I called Venus, no answer maybe wrong #. I called BeBe, the dumb ass who picks up says she's not there, She is Never there nor are any others.

Hadezh
07-30-06, 15:58
Actually the spot between Cent and Imp was straight feeding frenzy 2-4ish.

Have not seen anything like it since LBB before the elections when the Laundry Mat street was like going to a place it was legal it was so busy.

Anywasy the good ones seemed to leave for whatever reason. There were two girls who were together I was eying but between the trafic jams and pimps it was hard to catch up with them. Plus I am extra careful of girls in this area. I have had a couple in my car that just had ordors I could not handle..one I paid 10 bucks to get out cause I could not stand it.

I figured would take a spin around the area (only fat chicks in the 60s) and come back but the two I wanted where gone.

A kinda cute WSW blonde was around (maybe a 6 but tall with long blonde hair 0 my type) but I saw her earlier and she reeked of attitude and I was not about to put up with that.

Toward the end of the frenzy I saw a cop parked by the food place at Cent. He was either picking them off as they walked out of the frenzy or was waiting for backup I dunno but I came by just before 4 and it was dead relative to how it was 1 hour before.

Funny how things can change so fast.

Have not seen any of the regulars in a while.

Webcams
07-31-06, 06:53
Actually the spot between Cent and Imp was straight feeding frenzy 2-4ish......
Funny how things can change so fast.
My cock didn't think it was funny at all, It changes at the drop of a hat.
One cop can screw everything up.

Heavy Dog
08-01-06, 07:24
I passed through here on Sunday morning around 4-4:30am. Met Marie,BSW, 45-50 yrs old sitting on the bus bench. I knew she wasn't catching the bus-the #81 does not start until at least 5am. Went to the Flight Motel at 95th and Figueroa and did the deed for $25. Room charge was $25 for 2 hours. Besides her, there were at least 7 other BSW's from Manchester Av. to around 90th and Figueroa-a few 7-8 ranges but mostly in the 5-6 range. Met Candy,BSW, 45-50 yrs old but did not partake as I had already done my thing with Marie. Candy,according to Marie is doable,but she can get beligerent if you get on her bad side. Saw Meeka,BSW, 50 yrs old, going into the Elegant Palace at 87th St, but she is a ROB, so of course I let her pass me by. Meeka is light-skinned and slender and usually hangs out in this area. Hope This Helps.

El Mono
08-04-06, 02:54
For the first time was out there on this date. Met a latina on about 106th and fig. Gave me a minute for 20. When another 20 was offered declined. She looked tired and it was 2 in am. 20 minutes later at about 90 and fig say a pregant latina walkin south bound on the block. She was fine. Approached her she got in. She was a total trick. Asked me to take her to south gate so I did. No play at al. But I let he since she was at least 4 months pregant. Dark skinned bout 5. 4, 90 lbs. Very attractive. She thought she was slick. Let her think so. Won't be by here again. Good luck to the rest of you.

Webcams
08-04-06, 17:00
Action was so slow last night, nothing in the hottie gallery but a tired old worker, and a few LE, More action past manchester, but nothing really worth picking up took off to LBB.

Marlowe
08-04-06, 21:29
Met her today, about 3:30 pm at PIGUEROA and 48th Street. Short, no taller than 5'0" but very cute BSW. $ for cbj and cowgirl at NoTel on Vermont. Usually don't see girls this cute down that far on the Pig.

Hadezh
08-05-06, 21:36
Hit Fig around 3:30 PM

Couple non-pros just north of Cent and two more north of manchester.

Some quality just north of Guage.

Couple ok girls south of Vernon.

Also a ok looking cracked up gal at the shell station on Cent and Broadway. Too bad she was so sucked up, she was probably a real looker at one time.

Nothing going down in either of the two usual spots.

Heavy Dog
08-07-06, 14:54
I cruised Figueroa St.Sunday night from 9:30pm-10:30pm. At 126th St,met Karen,BSW,35-40 yrs old. Not much of a booty on her, but has a nice chest with big nipples. Went to the motel nearby and did F/S for $25. On 113th St, saw 2 BSW's but they were 4's on a scale of 1 to 10. At 112th St, there were 2 BSW,s both light-skinned and overweight but not bad looking,about a 6 on the scale. At 104th St, BSW,18-25 yrs old but looked more like a teenager at best, which is what I have seen a lot on this corner/vicinity lately. At 88th St, saw Marie,BSW,again but did not parktake this time,but will try again later. On 83rd St,BSW,40-45 yrs old but maybe a 3 at best. Hope This Helps.

Milk Dudley
08-12-06, 08:29
Back after a long hiatus, decided to cruise the Pig.

Cruised from MLK to Imperial.

A few scattered BSWs (4-6s) between MLK and Gage.

Ho-plosion on 68th / Fig @ 4:20
About 8 to 10 BSWs (5-8s) but too much traffic. Decided to pass.

Another mini traffic jam on 104th / Fig @ 4:25
5 to 8 BSWs (6-8s)
Did the long turnaround and pulled up to a leggy BSW in a white one piece dress (7ish - couldnt see her face too well), but again way too much traffic to feel comfortable picking up.

Drove home empty handed on my first trip back.

Webcams
08-13-06, 23:22
So I headed out to Figueroa to see what was working, approx: 2-4 pm today Hit the entire track MLK to Imperial Hwy. Total of 5 actual s/w's 15 crack head s/w's and 5 lapd b&w's. 2 s/w's near Vernon, to heavy and to old.
Hottie galery had 2 crack heads working, and two decent girls, one was wearing a little black skirt showing all ass, tiny black g-string, black hat and pinkish red hair, I watched for a bit I rolled up first thing I notice is the lack of dental hygiene, she has a pretty good body so she blurts out how much you got how much you got, I ask her to go around the block, she turns to her friend and says he want's me to go around the block like it was the first time anyone has ever asked her.

I cut my loses and drive away, by the time I made it to the next block, a B&W has her pulled over and is writing her a ticket I had to laugh thinking I bet she regrets not going around the block, ended up looking for some regulars that were no where to be found left the cell at the house and calling from the car is to damn difficult so I called it a night and head back home checking Sepulveda on the way back I was not surprised there was nothing out around 6-7 pm So Slap in the urentdvd.com dvd and pull one off, at least I am back in LA.

Marlowe
08-14-06, 00:41
So I headed out to Figueroa to see what was working, approx: 2-4 pm today Hit the entire track MLK to Imperial Hwy. Total of 5 actual s/w's 15 crack head s/w's and 5 lapd b&w's. 2 s/w's near Vernon, to heavy and to old.
Hottie galery had 2 crack heads working, and two decent girls, one was wearing a little black skirt showing all ass, tiny black g-string, black hat and pinkish red hair, I watched for a bit I rolled up first thing I notice is the lack of dental hygiene, she has a pretty good body so she blurts out how much you got how much you got, I ask her to go around the block, she turns to her friend and says he want's me to go around the block like it was the first time anyone has ever asked her.

I cut my loses and drive away, by the time I made it to the next block, a B&W has her pulled over and is writing her a ticket I had to laugh thinking I bet she regrets not going around the block, ended up looking for some regulars that were no where to be found left the cell at the house and calling from the car is to damn difficult so I called it a night and head back home checking Sepulveda on the way back I was not surprised there was nothing out around 6-7 pm So Slap in the urentdvd.com dvd and pull one off, at least I am back in LA.

I don't see any mention of the white girls your post implies. IMHO any white girls walking on PIGUEROA should be viewed with suspicion no matter how skanky they may look.

Webcams
08-14-06, 07:08
I don't see any mention of the white girls your post implies. IMHO any white girls walking on PIGUEROA should be viewed with suspicion no matter how skanky they may look.
Last week to many in Vegas for myself sorry if I didn't clear that up.

Marlowe
08-16-06, 20:20
3:00p.m. on PIGUEROA, bike patrols everywhere working their way down the strip from Manchester, spotted a cute BSW near Gage, went around the block, and rolled up.

She asked to see my cock, even though she wasn't in the car, I just got a vibe that she was cool, so I gave her a peek, then she wanted to discuss price.

Just as I was about to drive away, she got in. Then, says she has her own room, again, it just seemed okay, and it was.

Room (in Inglewood off of Crenshaw), good enthusiastic cbj, followed by CG and finished up with mish. $1.0 for everything.

Ashley (or call me lil mama), 5'5" about 115 lbs. face 8, body 8 (small breasts which she wouldn't show) attitude 9. Definitely will repeat.

I got the digits for qualified senior members only.

BTW she was the girl that I saw the day that everyone disappeared. Peace all.

Webcams
08-20-06, 12:20
LAPD Rolling through making it look like there doing something big campaign to clean up fig should be back to normal by next week, till then watch out lot's of bike cops and tyhe b/s they bring you can tell there notto smart as they are writing old mostly law abiding people tickets, that always works out great for the community. make them mad then ask them why they don't love you and cry for you when you get shot. Anyways action is very light but It Will return. Till then SFV is picking up.

Heavy Dog
08-23-06, 12:55
I cruised Figueroa St. between 5-8am. At 120th St, met Julie,BSW,45-50 yrs old and went to the Edge Of Town Motel and did the deed for $30. At 7am,met Coco,BSW,30-35 yrs old at 113th St and went to the motel across the street and did the deed for $35. At 112th St, met Pat, BSW,45-50 yrs old but did not partake as I was broke by then. Also spoke with Tag, BSW,light-skinned,30-35 yrs old but got the impression that she is gay and may be a ROB,so caution would be advised. Hope This Helps.

Webcams
08-25-06, 14:23
Hit Figueroa after Sepulveda was barren, between 1-4 Am Total of 10 Decent girls spread the length of the track.

One girl in the hottie gallery, Wearing a medium length leather coat and white bra and panty's underneath.
Her Quote was 60 + 100 I passed as she wasn't nearly worth it to me.

I continued on down towards Manchester not much around but near 100's the action did Pick-up. One young thin sexy girl wearing a short skin tight dress with her silky white panties exposed asked for 100 would settle for 60 for straight fucking, Problem she wanted to do it not more then 100 ft. from Figueroa, I couldn't convince her to get a room, and I was quickly assured she was a rob, or to ignorant to know that the lapd station is a few blocks away on the same street and cops routinely drive down that street.

B&W Action was pretty heavy at times until they had a big scuttle up near the hottie gallery then it thinned out.

Girls were available from 98th to Imperial Highway, I did see forever, and a few other regulars, I did not see, BeBe though, I don't remember forever's service, so I passed.

Finally a girl with a cute smile decent body willing to provide F/S for 60 Picked her up and away we went. First thing I notice is she reeks of alcohol, I mean you could smell her the second she got in, she wasn't belligerent drunk but she was lit up. Decent tits nice thick nipples, very trimmed pussy nice thick ass but not fat at all. We got down to business and it was not as bad as I feared having her so drunk, actually, she was moaning and loving the deed, acting or not the harder she yelled the harder I pounded this girl. not a clock watcher, never picked up her phone, never felt rushed.
finally squirted hard and drove her back, no digits but hope to find her again.

I would recommend using caution in the area due to wanna be pimps and low life gangster wanna be's roaming the area, there is trouble brewing don't get caught up in it.

The most any girl on fig is worth is 60-80 never spend a hundred that's there opening line 99% of the time they will work for 60-80 at the most. If they won't there not worth your time.

VisitUSA
08-25-06, 17:18
Near the Hottie Gallery, there was a latina, early 20's, that goes by the name of "Sweet" (or "Sweety"). Spandex dress and nothing underneath. Pleasant, 8 rated body and not cheap: 60-100. Opted for 60; good technique, the hands were free to be wherever they wanted to be.

Asked for a tip (3 times); I gave her a 10.

Probably too expensive, but a nice way to start your morning!

Marlowe
08-25-06, 20:29
Hit Figueroa after Sepulveda was barren, between 1-4 Am Total of 10 Decent girls spread the length of the track.

One girl in the hottie gallery, Wearing a medium length leather coat and white bra and panty's underneath.
Her Quote was 60 + 100 I passed as she wasn't nearly worth it to me.

I continued on down towards Manchester not much around but near 100's the action did Pick-up. One young thin sexy girl wearing a short skin tight dress with her silky white panties exposed asked for 100 would settle for 60 for straight fucking, Problem she wanted to do it not more then 100 ft. from Figueroa, I couldn't convince her to get a room, and I was quickly assured she was a rob, or to ignorant to know that the lapd station is a few blocks away on the same street and cops routinely drive down that street.

B&W Action was pretty heavy at times until they had a big scuttle up near the hottie gallery then it thinned out.

Girls were available from 98th to Imperial Highway, I did see forever, and a few other regulars, I did not see, BeBe though, I don't remember forever's service, so I passed.

Finally a girl with a cute smile decent body willing to provide F/S for 60 Picked her up and away we went. First thing I notice is she reeks of alcohol, I mean you could smell her the second she got in, she wasn't belligerent drunk but she was lit up. Decent tits nice thick nipples, very trimmed pussy nice thick ass but not fat at all. We got down to business and it was not as bad as I feared having her so drunk, actually, she was moaning and loving the deed, acting or not the harder she yelled the harder I pounded this girl. not a clock watcher, never picked up her phone, never felt rushed.
finally squirted hard and drove her back, no digits but hope to find her again.

I would recommend using caution in the area due to wanna be pimps and low life gangster wanna be's roaming the area, there is trouble brewing don't get caught up in it.

The most any girl on fig is worth is 60-80 never spend a hundred that's there opening line 99% of the time they will work for 60-80 at the most. If they won't there not worth your time.

I mostly concur with your analysis, except that I would give both Bebe and Tiff the $1.0 they ask for because both of them are worth it IMHO. We pay what we think it is worth, and that is an individual choice, not a rule, otherwise we are all Hizark, and what an awful world that would be!

Hadezh
08-26-06, 19:36
I have seen Bebe and imo she is worth 1 bill. She saw me the first time for .8 but she made it clear that was a one time deal and I have no problem giving her $ now.

Two days ago I met a girl named Diamond and she took .5 but she was worth 1 bill imo. She did some crazy muscle action in her box...I do not have much experience on girls doing this kind of thing mind you but it was not just one type of action...she did like 4 different types of muscle action plus she did 2 kinds of twiching non-stop combined for a good 10 mins. I have had girls able to "grip" you but never anything as complex as that.

Like Bebe, Diamond is very interested in doing what you want her to do...say what you want her to say. She offered to play with the twins...not my thing though. She asked what I wanted her to say...and she said it in a way I really liked.

Too bad she was saving money to go to San Diego.

The sad thing in my experiences there are $ girls but not one of them has demanded $ take it or leave it. They either settle for .4 or somewhere in between. Then I "tip" them based on what I think the service was worth.

The ones who will not go for less then $ are never worth what they ask imo. As soon as they get their $+ they are already thinking about the next customer or going home imo.

Webcams
08-27-06, 02:47
The sad thing in my experiences there are $ girls but not one of them has demanded $ take it or leave it. They either settle for .4 or somewhere in between. Then I "tip" them based on what I think the service was worth.

The ones who will not go for less then $ are never worth what they ask imo. As soon as they get their $+ they are already thinking about the next customer or going home imo.
I agree that the ones who demand 100 (Hollywood area exempt) rarely are worth it, but I have seen bebe for 60 & 80 and many many others for 60-80 I am sure if they ask others for 100 they give it, I rarely have to pay 100 luckily, there are some that stick it out, but I just pass, I have done most of the decent girls on Fig & Lbb, I can't remember paying 100 for f/s without anal out there. Cash was 60 Diamond was 60 I rasn into one that was 40 for f/s and now is 100 strictly which is wierd, she isn't worth it 60 tops think her name was sweety or something The most expensive LA S/W was a Hot Latina
that I basically would have handed over my wallet to I think I payed 100 right off the bat, added a 20 tip and her phone stopped working the next day. Best bargain was 40 for f/s in the valley by an 18 year old thin spinner who I gave a tip to each time but she only asked me for 40 it was great.
I think 2 numbers I have still work and I have no intrest in seeing the girls.
Very True when people say YMMV, alot goes into the price, usually when girls are 100 only and above they suck because that's the way they are, most girls will work for between 40 + ??? Sure some work for less, but the good looking s/w's not the crackheads, all depends on how much they need to make for the day if LE is out how many guys are out, What kind of mood there in, Etc. Etc. I can on any night of the week get a 40 b/j & 60 f/s if I settle for a 6 but I like the 8-10's so I wait alot hard to find the 10's s/w at anytime, but that's why we look cause every now and again it pays off, and Score we get a young Hot girl who works well. If not we settle.
One thing about Fig & LBB is there are alot of ROBS out , I have noticed thugs not pimps out and about and have observed more then one girl give huge hints she is a rob both on Fig and LBB, Use your head drive far from the track don;t get followed, and follow the monger rules, cause if you don't you could get hurt robbed or worse.

Fuck this Place It's Bullshit I'm Outta Here!

Marlowe
08-27-06, 04:36
Again, I am only saying that I will always give Bebe $1.0 rather than try to short her and lessen the quality of the experience.

If you, or another monger, get satisfaction from her for less, more power to you.

I am happy with the service and price, and that is my privilege.

Hadezh
08-27-06, 10:41
Yea I agree with you Marlowe. Some of my best girls have been young non-pros who would take .4 but they been eager to please and open to my needs to I usually tip them more. Too bad those situations have never lasted more then a month. Seems the girl is usually saving up for something in particular and when she has it I do not hear from her again. Last one was saving money to go to Los Vegas. I still call her old number now and then to see if she came back.

I also agree with you Webcams on two points. A monger can find what he wants with patience and some gas. Sure we may spend a extra 10-15 on gas but what we save in service and price makes up for it imo. Ya and like you said YMMV, even same monger with same gal may have different experiences depending on other things.

Also I personally have not seen many robs recently but I know about 5 weeks ago there seemed to be allot of girls who had specific spots they wanted you to go to or specific hotels they wanted to go to. Those girls find themselves out of my vehicle pronto. I do not mind if they need to stay close to the track as long as I can pick the place. Imo those girls just have had bad experiences with mongers who will not give them rides back.

Wastrel
08-27-06, 18:37
On Friday night (Saturday morning) from at least 12:30 to 3 a.m. the old hottie gallery was exactly that. For about six or eight blocks on the west side of Figueroa from about the mid 60s or so to around the mid 70s there were more than half a dozen very hot looking pieces of eye candy, all black, and the talent turned over at least a couple of times, so there must have been more than a dozen working in that time frame who were at the top of the SW scale in looks. I parked for a while and watched a hilarious slow moving (walking speed) traffic jam creeping south down the street, with guys doing insane things like driving over the curb onto the sidewalk to try to get at a couple of them. Even though the young ladies were obviously out to make a buck they just ignored all the chaos buzzing around them as they sashayed along. I don't get that, but that's what they did. The car to car shooting on Vernon & Hoover, as well as the other gang banger who paralyzed a 3 year old girl nearby and wounded a pregnant woman, may have had LAPD distracted that night.

I don't like to actually hook up on high profile strolls like Fig, so I was just window shopping there, but that night I did briefly pick up a delicious little twentyish spinner thing on a side street just yards away from the main drag. First she tried to ask "how much money you got..." while holding the door half open. I've got no damn money at all for a girl who doesn't want to get the f*ck off the street before talking about it. She paused, then got in & quoted 50 minimum. Her cellphone was chirping every fifteen seconds, and she answered it with quick two and three word updates while talking to me out of the other side of her mouth. I'm pretty sure the caller was the dude I saw standing at a pay phone less than half a block away. I asked her about getting out of the hood and going back to my hotel room for an hour or so, and she said sure, if her "brother" could follow behind us to wait for her at the hotel. Yeah right, Dude breathing on my hotel room door and checking up on his merchandise every fifteen seconds. Too much going on for me, and I was just sampling the market there anyway with no real intention to buy, so I went elsewhere and picked up my late night snack in one of my usual places, miles away in another part of south LA.

Sourcemine
08-27-06, 19:46
I have been reading and heard Sundays was a good day for a drive and for some window shopping. I decided to hit fig around 1:30pm after an appointment near by and drove down. I had to move around USC, some event this afternoon. Turned down fig, there was a orange short bsw up early and I hadn't seen much else down the rest of the street.

I heard LBB had more daylight action, so I decided I wanted to check that out, even if its just to familiarize myself with the area for checking it out at night, or just to see where you guys find these amazing stories and interesting ladies.

I've never been down LBB so I didn't know what to expect, I ended up cruising down to the fashion mall driving behind slow traffic just checking things out. Didn't see much.

Then I turned around and saw this WHITE girl, (which was surprising to be the first real SW in action). She looked European, a little chunk butt, was working the intersection of burton way. I pulled over and tried to spy on this chick for a little bit. She had a white rental car at the hotel and I think she just kept walking around the block, picking up a guy(in less than 5 she was in a car, I watched it happen 3 times). So that was fun, a nice WSW, young skin, blond hair getting john's away at 3-5 guys an hour. Interesting..

Then a block up the street I saw two more girls working in front of some tax broker building, they were awfully thick and I didn't give much consideration to them. One stood, lookout on the corner, I didn't see her getting to much action, and the other girl had white hot pants on and got into a car and I stayed to check her out again but it took way to long, then I circled around to see the white girl again. :-)

White girl was just coming out of the hotel, she popped the trunk, got her purse out and kept walking, I watched her do this act 3-4 times, the first time I saw her get out of the hotel, and get picked up by a ford f250 creme in color I tried to see where they went but they were gone. She had looped around this tow truck before getting into the f250, when I drove around after cruisng down the street, she did the same act over again. She did her thing, probably got railed, could barely walk and did her little circle around burton to carlin.

Well that got boring, I saw the white girl get picked up by a black escalade with some Latino guy driving, and I decided to head back to fig.

On fig, which I read before I wrote this but not before leaving, there was 1 super hot BSW, she had reddish blond hair, a cute face, gold accents to everything, and there was another less attractive bsw with her. This was at 64th. Man this girl was really hot for being on the street at 3pm in the afternoon! Then I cruised up the street and there was ANOTHER one, even cute, taller, hotter, great slim legs, really cute face. I turned around to see where she ended up, I pulled far ahead and watched her in my side view mirror as she walked closer and closer. This girl tried to make contact with me, I smiled back and she rounded the corner and was picked up immediately.

I'm sorry if any of my language is not to code, this was an interesting experience for me, Sunday is a whole can of worms in itself for the SW underground.

If I had more experience I'd of totally gotten more aquainted with the original blond, depending what the donation is, and the two BSW's on fig, without a doubt.

I think I need darker tinted windows for driving around that area.

Webcams
08-27-06, 19:51
Yea I agree with you Marlowe. Some of my best girls have been young non-pros who would take .4 but they been eager to please and open to my needs to I usually tip them more. Too bad those situations have never lasted more then a month. Seems the girl is usually saving up for something in particular and when she has it I do not hear from her again. Last one was saving money to go to Los Vegas. I still call her old number now and then to see if she came back.
Literally just got back from Fig & Sepulveda, Sepulveda is in the SFV Section, So I will just post on my Fig Experience, Started around 12-1 this afternoon, Headed out cause I was bored and entourage doesn't start till 7, so I figured I would go see what was popping.

Hit Fig @ Vernon, saw a few Blk. regulars Hanging out nothing special, Saw one girl who was ok but she was gone after a bit, saw a few Latinas 2 were 6-7 easily, I passed and missed on others, Kept cruising down further through the Hottie Gallery, and I see a WSW, Wearing tiny loose shorts that show off the crack of her hot ass, I look at her face, nice face nice tits, no scars from afar, I want this girl, she keeps walking all the way down to the gas station, she gets in a truck with some dude that walked up to her and picked her up, I was bummed, I waited for her while cruising checking back many times but never did see her return.

Finally about 2:30 I see this black girl wearing jeans crossing Fig, I look her over and think she might be working let's see how this works out I drive down the street and wait finally she walks across the street and her friends tell her to go to the car, After a few minutes of negotiations, she gets in and were off. I was pretty paranoid thinking she was LE Even after she got in, She just wasn't saying enough. We drove around did a good LE check and we headed down about a mile or two off the track, daytime and all didn't want to take any chances.

Her name was Angel. said she was 18, not fat, nice C cup titty's, good healthy nipples nice ass, Pussy was not shaved though I found that a downer. But she was tight very wet and very willing, she started out with BBBJ, then after a few minutes I told her to get on her back slid my cock way down deep Balls deep she kept making noise and acting like she liked it so I kept slamming her hard, we went at it for at least 15 minutes, Finally I asked her if she wanted my cum in her mouth which she said yes WoW, So I pulled it out and nutted in her mouth she didn't swallow but hey she kept sucking it after I blew so I couldn't complain.

Innocent looking enough then a GFE, BUT after we start talking, she tells me about all the drugs she likes she smokes coke, weed, hash, wants to try E, she didn't partake in crank or H, but damn I would never have known.

Anyways everything isn't always great but that's why we keep checking around for those new girls, be careful but enjoy the hunt. F/S 60 + 20 Tip. She lives with her dad and uncle so not sure how often I will call her. I will plan on hitting it this weekend all night see if she is game. Maybe grab a Hotel room at a decent place off the Track, LAX is the only thing that seems close enough.

Fuck this Place It's Bullshit I'm Outta Here!

Webcams
08-27-06, 19:57
Again, I am only saying that I will always give Bebe $1.0 rather than try to short her and lessen the quality of the experience.

If you, or another monger, get satisfaction from her for less, more power to you.

I am happy with the service and price, and that is my privilege.
You are totally correct in doing so as well, I have never had bad service from her paying less, Everyone pays what there comfortable with, alot of times the girls size up the person based on there clothes car age etc, and then feel they can get more or less from a person as well, Thursday night was a good example, Picked up a girl asked her what she wanted, and she said Umm put her thumb in her mouth and thought about it for a minute, I am sure she was sizing me up, YMMV is the same as I.D.I.M.W. which Is I Do It My Way.

Heavy Dog
08-30-06, 18:18
Cruised Fig this morning between Manchester and El Segundo Bl. No action from Imperial to El Segundo,but spotted several BSW's between Imperial-Manchester,including Marie,who I partook of last week but not this time. She was at 88th St as usual, along with Meeka,BSW,who was seated a few feet from Marie. The others were spotted at 104th St,which seems to be a hot spot these days if you like young BSW's-from what I can tell,most that I have seen in this area are hotties,but appear to be in the 16-18 year old range-not my type. There was a light-skinned black pimpstress hanging around, telling the girls they "had to get that money",and to stop standing around and "get it on and crackin'". Futher down, there were other BSW's at 107th St, 109th St and 111th St. They were in about the 6-7 range as far as I could see. Might go back thru a little later on and do some more sightseeing. Hope This Helps.

Marlowe
08-30-06, 20:16
The only girl I saw out this morning besides the local fuglys that they never bother was Bebe. She was on 108th as usual. She looks very young but is over 20 FYI. I talked to her, but couldn't partake as I was on my way to work.

Of course, there was nobody around this afternoon, and her "manager" didn't answer the phone.

I saw her about 6:35 a.m. She was the only one there besides this washed out light-skinned fattie that I had never seen before.

Mandm1107
08-31-06, 02:51
I decided to try out Fig, since i haven't been there for a while. At about 930 pm on 104th I pick up Jean or Janette, I can't remember. She says "You're not from around here are you?" I explained that i'm a student. We then talk about the money and i told her all I have is twenty for a bj. She gets upset and I said i would drop her off where I picked her up from. When we got there she agreed on twenty. We then proceeded to a spot off of Fig. She began a non rushed bj and it was feeling good.

Then, the worst happened....she stopped....slapped my stomache and said, "Tell them other student mother******** that we are not 20.00 hoes!!!! You paid for half, you're gonna get half!!!" and she left.
I started to crack up

Heavy Dog
08-31-06, 06:00
Started at 129th St-this is one block south of El Segundo Bl. Met Tammy,BSW,25-30 yrs old. She says she usually hangs out by 120th-Figueroa most of the time. At 126th St, met Anita,BSW,45-50 yrs old,who I actually did partake of back in March but I did not do a report then because I had forgotten her name. Did partake for $30 at the motel close by,but this was when I returned later that night around 10pm. Saw Pat,BSW,on 112th St again but kept going. Met Tia,BSW,20-25 yrs old at 98th St, not the greatest figure in the world on her, but said she was willing to accomodate me any way she could. Might check her out later. Met Mimi,BSW,54 yrs old at 88th St. Went to the motel nearby and did the deed for $30. Learned a good bit from her about some of the other BSW's in the area and will put it to good use a little later on. Hope This Helps.

LookslikeLE
09-07-06, 16:58
Saw this one of Fig. but by the time I got back around LE was in the area.

LookslikeLE
09-07-06, 17:01
Found this one in the 90’s with her friend.

Baldy Cruiser
09-07-06, 23:28
Found this one in the 90’s with her friend.
Great pics. I would love to tap that.

Baldy(LuvChocolate) Cruiser

Funfunfun69
09-08-06, 00:07
Great pics. I would love to tap that.

X's 2!!!!!

Vamp
09-08-06, 15:03
Saw the skinny girl in the pic posted by LOOKSLIKELE. She ads on CL under Honey. She is great, tiny body, great attitude. .50 for half and half on a notel on vermont and florence.

Webcams
09-08-06, 21:49
Saw the skinny girl in the pic posted by LOOKSLIKELE. She ads on CL under Honey. She is great, tiny body, great attitude. .50 for half and half on a notel on vermont and florence.
She goes back and forth froim great to gross, not sure why sometimes she is a great lay, sometimes it sucks, just hope she's in a good mood, cause the little body is hot. I swear the last few weeks, so many girls after I picked them up are like, I have dated you before, I hate it cause I don't remember if they were good or not half the time. although the last month has been pretty good for me. I hope this weekend is good.

Eeros
09-09-06, 15:49
Wow, I was heading down the pig after my first visit to Starz (autsch, that ended up way to cotsly). Saw some great talent around 100th but had to get more cash first.
When I returned around 11:30 pm there was some major traffic jam. Gee guys, what are you thinking, U-turns, blocking streets, crossing four lanes at a time... in between 11:30 and 1:00am traffic basically had become to a complete stop. There were at least 25 girls out (of which 10 were at least an 8). But there were also about at least 100 cars!

I tried to pick some girl up, but there was just too much action and I woudln't want to settle for a 7 ;-).

Took a short break to grab some food and came back at 1:30am. It had significantly slowed down but still was crazy. Still no sight of LE. There must have been some major problem in some other areas, 'cause this was going on for almost 3 hours by now.

Tried to pick up a nice WSW (maybe she was light LSW). Unfortunately way too many pimps around, so it was hard to get the girls attention. When I finally got her in a side street, just before I pulled up I just heard that LE sound and lights were flashed at her. Made my way out as fast as I could.

After all that Starz action I thought I would have to go home unsatisfied, but I tell you Santa Monica Blvd is picking up again. Read my post in the LA Streetwalker section.

Guess I will have to check the Pig again tonight.

PS Baldy, yes those are chicks we wanna fuck! Hell yeah!

Eeros
09-09-06, 16:07
I was coming home from some Starz action and a terrible busy Pig track (too busy to pick up), thinking, well go home and throw some movie in.

Already seen about 5 WSW in a parking lot around Santa Monica and Highland, but a bit too trashy.

Was reaching West Hollywood and all the bars just closed. Tons of chicks on the street, but of course nobody to pick up. Than I spotted a busty blond that was just standing at the corner. Circled around and somebody just picked her up in front of me, but she jumped out again after a couple yards. She did look way too much like a TS, so I did not even bother checking her out closer. My though: of course, you will only find TS on SM. Anyhow, suddenly 3 more SWs showed up at the corner just as I was heading off. And I tell you, those titties can't be TS (at least I was hoping). Did the little ally turn around and saw this latina looking chick. Stopped and she wanted the regular LE check. There was tons of LE around though because of the bar closing, so I was not too comfortable. Fuck it, I was horny (yeah I know, keep your senses together). She asked me how much I would have and I said .6. She goes BJ is ok and I told her to get in. We drove off and she directed me directly toeards the parking lot where all the LE was. Bing, bing, bing, alarm going off. So I took a right turn and asked her to give me some LE check. She told me to touch her boobs, so I did, really big and firm.

Well, and guess what I asked her for the second check as well, just wanted to make sure that I did pick up a girl, so she let me finger her a bit (nice one).

We finally head of to some spot she knew. On the entire way she kept on massaging willy already.

When we got ther I started sucking her nipples. I asked her how much she would want for FS and she said not in the car, but we could go to her apartment.

Unfortunately I only had .8 (including the .6) left, thus we staied and she gave me an amzing CBJ. Nothing rushed.

She is mexican indian decent. Really cute and the perfect blow lips (if you know what I mean). She told me she eventually wants to get smaller titts. I actually thought they were fake becuase I have never seen D or maybe even DD that are so hard and standing up and are real. I told her no way, keep what god has provided you with, there is a reason for it (so man can have more fun).

She gave me her digets and told me to call her so we can meet in her apartment (just of LaBrea).

When I dropped her of again there were 2 new girls around. The old track seems to be picking up again.

Keep on popping, but be safe and watch out for yourself.

Marlowe
09-09-06, 23:59

I called this girl to try to set something up and she claimed she only dances, doesn't do F/S.

Glad to hear differently!

Speck
09-10-06, 10:00
Bwahahahahahahahahaha. ROTFLMFAO!

I was coming home from some Starz action and a terrible busy Pig track (too busy to pick up), thinking, well go home and throw some movie in.

Already seen about 5 WSW in a parking lot around Santa Monica and Highland, but a bit too trashy.

Was reaching West Hollywood and all the bars just closed. Tons of chicks on the street, but of course nobody to pick up. Than I spotted a busty blond that was just standing at the corner. Circled around and somebody just picked her up in front of me, but she jumped out again after a couple yards. She did look way too much like a TS, so I did not even bother checking her out closer. My though: of course, you will only find TS on SM. Anyhow, suddenly 3 more SWs showed up at the corner just as I was heading off. And I tell you, those titties can't be TS (at least I was hoping). Did the little ally turn around and saw this latina looking chick. Stopped and she wanted the regular LE check. There was tons of LE around though because of the bar closing, so I was not too comfortable. Fuck it, I was horny (yeah I know, keep your senses together). She asked me how much I would have and I said .6. She goes BJ is ok and I told her to get in. We drove off and she directed me directly toeards the parking lot where all the LE was. Bing, bing, bing, alarm going off. So I took a right turn and asked her to give me some LE check. She told me to touch her boobs, so I did, really big and firm.

Well, and guess what I asked her for the second check as well, just wanted to make sure that I did pick up a girl, so she let me finger her a bit (nice one).

We finally head of to some spot she knew. On the entire way she kept on massaging willy already.

When we got ther I started sucking her nipples. I asked her how much she would want for FS and she said not in the car, but we could go to her apartment.

Unfortunately I only had .8 (including the .6) left, thus we staied and she gave me an amzing CBJ. Nothing rushed.

She is mexican indian decent. Really cute and the perfect blow lips (if you know what I mean). She told me she eventually wants to get smaller titts. I actually thought they were fake becuase I have never seen D or maybe even DD that are so hard and standing up and are real. I told her no way, keep what god has provided you with, there is a reason for it (so man can have more fun).

She gave me her digets and told me to call her so we can meet in her apartment (just of LaBrea).

When I dropped her of again there were 2 new girls around. The old track seems to be picking up again.

Keep on popping, but be safe and watch out for yourself.

Marlowe
09-10-06, 16:52
Speck,

Are you criticizing his post because you don't believe it, or because you think because he is a regular mem. not a senior, that he is LE setting a trap for those of us dumb enough to fall for it?

We were all regular members once, and none of us was born with 100+ post to our record.

I don't see anything wrong, nor suspicious with his post. Just my $.02 worth.

Speck
09-10-06, 17:31
Speck,

Are you criticizing his post because you don't believe it, or because you think because he is a regular mem. not a senior, that he is LE setting a trap for those of us dumb enough to fall for it?

We were all regular members once, and none of us was born with 100+ post to our record.

I don't see anything wrong, nor suspicious with his post. Just my $.02 worth.

C'mon Marlowe. That post is totally bogus.

Either dude is trolling for a flame war or the guy actually picked up a ts. When have you, or anyone else, ever picked up a sw with firm D tits AND she offers to go back to her place for fs AND it just happens to be in tranny central AND there just happens to be a bunch of other sw's.

Marlowe
09-10-06, 19:45
C'mon Marlowe. That post is totally bogus.

Either dude is trolling for a flame war or the guy actually picked up a ts. When have you, or anyone else, ever picked up a sw with firm D tits AND she offers to go back to her place for fs AND it just happens to be in tranny central AND there just happens to be a bunch of other sw's.

Usually I would agree with you, except that occasionally the real SW get pushed down to Santa Monica down at that end when LE goes blitzkreig on Sunset. The price does seem to good to be true.

Monster Cock
09-10-06, 20:01
Usually I would agree with you, except that occasionally the real SW get pushed down to Santa Monica down at that end when LE goes blitzkreig on Sunset. The price does seem to good to be true.

It's a MAN, baby!

Mel
09-10-06, 20:11
It's a MAN, baby!

I'm not getting into this argument and won't comment further, but I have never seen a true female streetwalker on Santa Monica between Western and LaBrea after dark. (granted, I don't cruise that area often and I'm not saying it's impossible)

I also know there is a HUGE transexual club on SMB that is "all that" on Fridays, and after hours, they all go to The Yukon after 2:00am.

I would venture to say that any good looking girl that is dressed up like a working gal is probably packing a little "something extra" in those sheer panties.

Eeros
09-11-06, 00:19
Wow, guys,

I wouldn't have thought I would start such an uproar, just because I got lucky once.
Couple things, just for those who did not seam to read all of my post or read it wrong.
First, as LE check and knowing it is TS town as some of you phrased it, I did check her under belt area. Told you that I fingered her as an LE check.

Second, to those you thing the price is to good. I said I got a BJ for .6, which really is not all that cheap. She did offer me to go to her place but I would have to pay extra, which would start at $.

Third, she told me that she just moved to LA, thus she might not have picked up on the higher Sunset prices and or better locations.

And thank you to Marlowe who treats us regular members with some respect.
Speck, by the way, I do not mind if you do not believe me, this way she will be mine and some senior members (whom I shared the digets with today) only, I am sure we do not mind that.

Mel, yes it is a TS track and as you can read in my post there was one right next to this hottie. As I am saying she just moved here.

But again, believe it (and have some fun) or just leave it alone. I am hoping some other senior member will prove me right.

Webcams
09-11-06, 08:25
I have personally taken 2 s/w's down to Santa Monica For the same reason, I tried unsuccessfully to convince them that SM was TS area, there response was simple, the cops don't fuck with us down here, after getting yanked off Sunset. If I remember right, I did meet them up later at a Motel, they were regular Fig - Century girls, and they had cl ad's up, but there attitude and a lot of girls are simply we can, dressed like sluts, pick up a guy Anywhere, which is pretty accurate. Pretty much all I am saying on this I have seen real girls on SM, but they are outnumbered by the t.s./t.v. With the nice boob jobs these days it might be hard to tell for some. I don't see why we should get excited over this deal myself.

Speck
09-11-06, 20:59
I have personally taken 2 s/w's down to Santa Monica For the same reason, I tried unsuccessfully to convince them that SM was TS area, there response was simple, the cops don't fuck with us down here, after getting yanked off Sunset. If I remember right, I did meet them up later at a Motel, they were regular Fig - Century girls, and they had cl ad's up, but there attitude and a lot of girls are simply we can, dressed like sluts, pick up a guy Anywhere, which is pretty accurate. Pretty much all I am saying on this I have seen real girls on SM, but they are outnumbered by the t.s./t.v. With the nice boob jobs these days it might be hard to tell for some. I don't see why we should get excited over this deal myself.

What makes it an incredible and untrue story is when you combine what you guys are concentrating on and:

Anyhow, suddenly 3 more SWs showed up at the corner just as I was heading off.

I question the judgement of a guy who cannot distinguish between sw's and girls exiting the club in that big warehouse.

IE, total troll, trying to get noob mongers to pick up trannys on Santa Monica Bl.

Speck
09-12-06, 23:42
If pointing out BS does not work on its face, how about this:

I was in Hollywood Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and cruised all three nights from 2am to 5am.

The Hollywood tracks are:

Sunset from Western to Edgemont. This is track #1.

Western from Melrose to 3rd. This is track #2.

Sunset from La Brea to Fairfax. This is track #3.

To get from track #1 or #2 to #3, I almost always cruise Santa Monica from Western to La Brea simply for the entertainment value.

Thursday night there was a pimped crew on track #2. six girls including a really cute wsw that would not get near anyones car. One guy even got out of his car and one bsw had to tell him to go away and what a creep he was. Eventually I saw 2 bsw on track #1. I saw no other regular girl sw's. Lots of tv's out on Santa Monica.

Friday night there were about 6 bsw on track #2. No other regular girl sw's anywhere. Lots of tv's again.

Saturday night...only one or two regular girl sw on track #2. None anywhere else. Again quite a few tv's out.

So there you have it. Common sense was not enough. Now you have my actual observations and know just exactly how pathetic my life is to spend 3 hours a night, 3 nights in a row, cruising, only to come back home to Rosie and her five lovely sisters.

Bottom line, I know Eeros post is bs at face value. It simply makes no sense and does not pass the smell test of what I know of the Hollywood sw scene(and that is substantial). But furthermore, I know it is bs due to observation.

My current advice for anyone that wants a cute white or latina sw is to comb cl and *********** for girls that look cute, pack some numbers, hit Harbor, and if Harbor stinks, call one of those numbers. Hollywoods a wasteland.

Godmonger
09-13-06, 00:36
Now you have my actual observations and know just exactly how pathetic my life is to spend 3 hours a night, 3 nights in a row, cruising, only to come back home to Rosie and her five lovely sisters.Yah [Deleted by Admin] your life is [Deleted by Admin] . I think Eeros is cool & made a real post. All newbies should post & ignore [Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Jack Reacher
09-13-06, 00:42
Wow, guys,

I wouldn't have thought I would start such an uproar, just because I got lucky once.
And thank you to Marlowe who treats us regular members with some respect.
But again, believe it (and have some fun) or just leave it alone. I am hoping some other senior member will prove me right.Glad you had fun Eeros. Keep up the good reports. Anna sounds like fun. Speck must have Alzeimers.

JR

Marlowe
09-13-06, 23:46
Glad you had fun Eeros. Keep up the good reports. Anna sounds like fun. Speck must have Alzeimers.

JR

Did Speck perhaps overreact to a post from a newbie that he considered to be bogus?

Yes!

Does that make it open season for attacks like this one?

I think not. Both Webcams and Speck have provided all of us with valuable info and vicarious experiences, and are deserving of our respect.

Cut out the BS attacks, it's not what this forum is about!

Inlander
09-14-06, 00:32
Did Speck perhaps overreact to a post from a newbie that he considered to be bogus?

Yes!

I think not. Both Webcams and Speck have provided all of us with valuable info and vicarious experiences, and are deserving of our respect.

I'm really a youngster here, post wise, but we do need to respect the prolific and faithful posters. I'll share my attitude when I post. I pretend I'm 16, and these guys are 50. If they seem a little cranky at times (such as Speck here?), don't take it personally. I don't post enough only because I really dislike flames like this. But, a handfull of these guys have got me more ass and saved me more money (and, on occassion, saved my ass) than I could ever repay them for here. Or anywhere else, for that matter. They simply give great advice, and you don't have to have 853+ posts to get it via private e-mail.

We could all do well to cut'em some slack, and encourage a lot of posts. Simply use the ones you want, and gracefully ignore the ones that don't interest you.

Otherwise, this list could well end up being a 'private' sharing of information between seasoned mongers with, say, 300 posts or more. And members like you and I would lose a lot of valuable input.

Again, I'm pretty sure most of these guys have lost more ass than I ever dreamed of getting into. And probably for pretty good reasons. Please look at the numbers posted by the people you are antagonizing, and ask yourself if you really want to lose that input here. I for one don't.

'Thanks' for at least thinking about it.

Inlander

Webcams
09-14-06, 11:29
I always appreciate getting dragged down into something for saying nothing negative. I also am confused when getting 800+ post's somehow makes me old. Post counts don't mean shit other then some people like to post a lot more then others, I have shared info with a lot of people with much less then 50 post's, and have gotten great amp info from members with less then a dozen. Some people for whatever reason be it work or the area they live or there love of pussy, puts them in a position to see the action on these tracks. Reporting the action out there helps everyone. Reporting LE activity, girls out, pimps, closed streets etc. makes everyones cruising experience that much better and safer, for every member that post's, there are a thousand that never post, and just read the info and use the intel for there cruising.

For anyone to attack another with personal insults because they use there experience to give a very plausible view is unacceptable, on this board the respect given to senior members is because they have done the legwork hustled the ho's and spent a considerable amount of money in this hobby. they have also developed a skill of detecting bullshit and spam and advertising.

For anyone in any hobby to come onto a board and have a different opinion is fine, but to attack those who are the core of the board is unacceptable it's the same thing as a junior high basketball player saying he can take Kobe Bryant or Shaq, it makes them sound stupid.

Everyone is free to share there own experiences on this board, but for a Senior Member to post factual information which is in direct conflict with another, is not an attack, it is simply posting his experience and it should be taken seriously in this case another member posted his experience, it is not the norm to find women working a T/S track, yes it can happen but it is not the norm by any means, Santa Monica Blvd. has been for well over 20 years been a GAY track, mostly men and t/s t/v & c/d work this track, Women work Sunset, that is just a fact, Speck for whatever reason is a regular on this track and he is the best resource for Sunset - Hollywood Information, I specialize in Figueroa & Sepulveda, I know every regular, crackhead, trick roll spot, LE spots Gangster hangout etc on Sepulveda & Figueroa. I only waste my gas in Hollywood after Speck says the action is back.

Is it possible to find a real girl on SM, YES I have taken them down there myself, but it is not the norm, and that was the point.

If regular members with just a few post's continue to attack those senior members who post valuable information what will happen is simple, the free flow of information will stop and everyone who reads the post's but don't post themselves will suffer.

Everyone can't get along, that's just our nature, but before you attack someone remember we are all sharing the same hobby and chances are good we are all dick-in-laws so let's all try and get along.

By the way I am in My very early 30's so Old & Tired I don't know about, I know I make a good living I work Hard and Play hard so enough said.

Eeros
09-15-06, 02:27
Hey guys, the originator of a long discussion has some new info on Anna, but I would like to make a couple comments in general first, since I am feeling this is getting a bit out of hand.

Webcams is right, there should not be any denunciation of senior members NOR regular members. This forum is about having fun and sharing information. I do not recall saying anything against Speck though. All I personally said is, that I do have my opinion about it and I would wish that the reports of regular - or I would actually prefer calling them junior - members would be treated with some more respect. I fill thrilled that some other juniors seem to respect my opinion more than Specks, but Webcams is right, no reason to get down on him. His posts are legit and if you all read them carefully, especially the ones where he is trying to proof me wrong; there has been some great information in those posts.

The only problem I see in this whole situation is that Speck has overreacted a bit on his first reply to my post. Yes, there might be a lot of facts that speak against what I have experienced, but that does not necessarily mean that I am posting BS (sorry for the abbreviation Jackson, but it just seem more appropriate). As Webcams mentioned it, nothing is impossible. I guess what we junior members are asking for is that we do be treated with a bit more respect, the same respect we (or at least most of us) bring upon the seniors.

And I believe that one of the reasons why some junior members than got onto Speck is, that he just kept on denunciating me, instead of just leaving the topic. He made his point in the first place and his opinion is as legit as the opinion of anybody else and maybe he shouldn't have tried to almost scientifically try to proof me wrong.

The chances of a junior member to keep on posting after he got really lucky once, diminish dramatically if they are replied to as being bogus and only and full of BS.

Yes Speck, you are right, Santa Monica is mostly a TS track, I have never doubted that fact. And I won't be able to tell if some of the other 'girls' I saw and wrote about might have been TS, just because I was passing by in a driving car and did not even bother slowing down. And yes some of the other girls might have been some college cuties coming out of a bar being completely wasted, but trying to make some extra cash being in that state and not caring that much.

Anyhow. I hope we can drop this entire BS and come back to what this board is really all about and what Jackson (thank you man) has created it for. Sharing information about how to get great sex, whether is paid for or not.

This is finally leading me to my actual post, which is about Anna again. I hope this won't start another discussion as the previous one.

I still had her number and since the only senior member I shared her digits with hasn't had too much success hocking up with her (she must have been scared for some reason), I decided I just would have to give her a call. So I call her and it turns out she gave me her cell number before and I should call her on her landline. So I do. She seems to be happy to hear that I want to stop by at her place (I know they are all really good at pretending). We set up a time and I was supposed to call her when I am in the area. Well I did. After she gave me the street name and house number I had some trouble finding the place since I haven't heard of that street before and she was unable to give me directions. Anyhow, I'll find it and walk up to the house. Call her again and she gives me the buzz code to get in, she says her door would be unlocked and I should just come in.

Wow, there she is. Only wearing a mini skirt a half open blouse and a bra from which her boobs seem to be jumping out. She pulls me in and takes of my shirt and jeans right away. She asked me if this wouldn't be better than a car date, and hell yes it is. We lay down on the bed and she asked how much I brought. I say $.2 and she is fine, so I'll get up again and hand over the money. She tucks it away and pulls me on the bed again. Everything really unrushed. She starts nibbling on me and pulls my little willy out. Quickly some rubber on it (she does everything the safe way) and cbj like nobody has seen it before. She really is good at it. I am playing with her boobs, which are a perfect D (and Speck you actually have been right, they do turn out to be fake, which I couldn't tell in the car with her bra still on - but they are god damn good fake ones). This goes on for about 15 minutes at least, till she finally gets on top of me and starts riding like a cowgirl (didn't know they had cowgirls in Mexico). What an amazing view, her boobs bouncing, her long hair all over and those lips. There actually has been some real kissing, but only really brief and I had a feeling she usually won't do it and just found herself being caught in the act. After a while she grabs my hips and just rolls over, so we finish up miss. She gets up and get some wipes to clean me, and she puts on a dress again, which was a bit weird, so I thought it would be over and started to get up, but she said, no, you don't have to go yet. So we both lie on the bed and cuddle. This was almost true GFE after sex.

Anyhow, before I finally decide to go (she wasn't even asking me to leave), I ask her if I can snap a pic of her boobs. She seems a bit shy, but agrees if she wouldn't have to turn up the light for it and if I'd only take a pic of her boobs and not more. Well, hallelujah for my flash, unfortunately I couldn't see anything on my cam before I actually took the pic, that is the bad part about digital cameras, if it is dark the screen stays black. Anyhow, I got a decent shot. Enjoy.

Keep on popping, stay safe and show respect to anybody in the forum.

Webcams
09-15-06, 09:59
6:00 am LAPD vice out on Figueroa in a small suv honda OR toyota type gold in color the ugly fat mexican dike ***** pig and a real fat goofy white guy Use Caution hopefully they get run over by a bus.

Billy
09-15-06, 10:15
Web is right on track here guys. I used to post often a few years ago, but stopped after being attacted by just a few guys, always over nothing. I stopped posting, stopped reading and went on my marry way. I decided to come back a couple weeks ago just to see what was up. Looks like the same old, same old. This is a HOBBY, and unlike Web, I am old, and I have been doing this for 35 years. I had some great exeriances, met some great ladies, some awful ones, ROBs, pimps, muggers, decoys, been busted twice, found girls in places you would never expect, had the wife catch me and lots of other stuff. What I am saying is this. In this hobby anything is possible, anywhere, anytime. All you should read the posts take them for what there worth and move on. There is never a need to call someones experiance into question as I have seen the wierdest stuff happen to me many times. The longer your in this hobby, the more you learn and see. Play nice boys and enjoy ithe info, use it to your advantage. billy

Webcams
09-16-06, 00:35
LAPD didn't hit till about 6:00 am, before then I saw 1 Latina s/w looked young at first, then looked gimpy later, kinda goofy talk and I passed, a few regular BSW, but nothing I was intrested in so I hit LBB.

Man Of Style
09-16-06, 07:46
Hey, I was driving home from work yesterday, 3:30 am and hooked up with Jennifer, a 18yr old latina on figueroa going towards imperial near the church. However, she did look real young, around 16. Service was ok, Missionary / CG / Doggie and wasn't rushed.

Price: $.6 and $.2 for hotel

Joe Monger
09-17-06, 16:18

Yes!

Fuck respect the old-school and all that bullshit. People shouldn't kiss Speck's ass because he's old-school. He and I have had our beefs for sure. But people SHOULD respet Speck because anyone who's ever cruised LA/Hollywood on a regular basis knows that Speck's reports are a 100% accurate representation of the SW action in those areas. PERIOD.

Joe

Marlowe
09-17-06, 17:17
Fuck respect the old-school and all that bullshit. People shouldn't kiss Speck's ass because he's old-school. He and I have had our beefs for sure. But people SHOULD respet Speck because anyone who's ever cruised LA/Hollywood on a regular basis knows that Speck's reports are a 100% accurate representation of the SW action in those areas. PERIOD.

Joe

This post makes no sense! All I was saying is that we shouldn't be jumping down one another's throats just because of our mutual frustrations at the lack of quality pussy available at a fair price these days. No more no less.

Webcams
09-17-06, 18:24
Hit up Fig had Envy Huge tit's on her, service was ok, nice little body but kinda just laid there, I have had her before, nice ass real tits d-dd.

a few other girls out some on the hottie gallery later, quite a few near 108th.

Nothing real nice the last few weeks, no hot visiting s/w's but some action is still out there at least.

Webcams
09-17-06, 18:33
or Maybe I don't who knows anymore.

At least I am getting to see why some boards charge for access.

Webcams
09-17-06, 18:34
Would be nice if someone would check though.

Webcams
09-17-06, 18:41
The Fig Pics have been slow lately.

Joe Monger
09-17-06, 22:16
This post makes no sense! All I was saying is that we shouldn't be jumping down one another's throats just because of our mutual frustrations at the lack of quality pussy available at a fair price these days. No more no less.

I agree with you and I added my own .02 (...like anyone gives a fuck. LOL!) to the discussion. I wasn't directing anything negative towards you Marlowe. I was speaking to the board in-general. I just wanted to add the point that Speck should not automatically be given respect because of the total number of his posts or because of the amout of time he's spent as a member of the board. Speck, IMHO, should be given an incredible amount of respect because of the quality of his posts. His intel is always 100% accurate. Unlike the other 99% of people that post on these forums.

Late,

Joe

Webcams
09-17-06, 23:41
Speck, IMHO, should be given an incredible amount of respect because of the quality of his posts. His intel is always 100% accurate. Unlike the other 99% of people that post on these forums.
Late,
JoeDamn Joe; Now I feel like day old used rubbers.

"I get no respect. The way my luck is running, if I was a politician I would be honest."

"I told my psychiatrist that everyone hates me. He said I was being ridiculous - everyone hasn't met me yet."
Rodney Dangerfield

Billy
09-18-06, 09:40
Anyone pick up any ladies lately? Anyone? ;-) billy

Trojan Swinger
09-20-06, 12:45
I have been to BE (Inglewood) for the last 2 Sundays. After that, it leaves me in the mood for more…savory dessert.
So I cruise Fig. on 9/10 it was dead. Last Sunday 9/17 I spotted around 5 SW from Century to Exposition. But I also found them very close to pig’s cars and saw a tow truck standing by. I wonder, are Sunday nights/Monday morning generally not good days for mongering?
TS

Webcams
09-20-06, 15:28
Vice works every day, the lazy bastards head out and set-up stings on various nights, It is no longer safe to say any day or night of the week is Vice Night it use to be Vice Night on Thursdays you could be sure no s/w would be out, that is no longer the case.

Speck
09-20-06, 22:46
I have been to BE (Inglewood) for the last 2 Sundays. After that, it leaves me in the mood for more…savory dessert.
So I cruise Fig. on 9/10 it was dead. Last Sunday 9/17 I spotted around 5 SW from Century to Exposition. But I also found them very close to pig’s cars and saw a tow truck standing by. I wonder, are Sunday nights/Monday morning generally not good days for mongering?
TS

Pack a few cl numbers along for your trip. Theres a lot of girls that stay near LAX and also along century up to Hollywood Park. But they don't come out on the streets much anymore...craigslist only.

Webcams
09-21-06, 08:54
Last Night This AM, 4:00 Approximately, Observed 8-10 BSW 1 WSW along Figueroa, I have Rug burn... Again.

Picked up Ecstasy? 18 y/o BSW short 5'4"-5'5" She was wearing a Very short Skirt and black fishnet Stockings, Anyone who has read my post's knows I love girls with stockings and short skirts that's my deal.

Anyways after a short preliminary inspection we were on our way we headed off to a side street about a mile away to avoid LE, no way to monitor that big an area for them.

Ecstasy does not shave, she as a nice little hole, no tits - A cup at best tiny thin long nipples, and a little ass this girl can't weigh more then 90Lbs, True spinner type.

Not on the phone, likes doggie style best, great fake moan makes you think your fucking a blow-up doll she needs to work on that.

After the preliminary inspection and parking the whole headache we get ready to do the deed 80 for s/s. I spread her thin little legs wide, then pounded my pole deep inside her she wouldn't let me spit on it and the wetness I like was not there as much as I like, although the car was wet go figure how that happen? I pounded her for a good 10 minutes she said I take to long go figure, I told her we can't win we are to quick or take to long she laughed. Cute young girl struggling to survive like the rest of us she is just lucky enough to have been born with an ATM card between her legs instead of a hose that blows money away. She said I have a big dick I said thanks I wish it was 12 inches though.

All in all hot young pretty girl does the deed needs some work, they can't all be porn stars then again neither can we.

Selection was more good girls then not most 7-8 in quality.

A few pigs but not bad at all for mid-week.

LAPD not to bad either they had a guy pulled over when I left not sure what that was about, not to many pimps either.

Everyone just got along it was a good night.

BenderOver
09-21-06, 12:55
...she is just lucky enough to have been born with an ATM card between her legs instead of a hose that blows money away...

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG! That was funny. Good laugh to start the day!

Thanks Webster.

Bender

Marlowe
09-22-06, 01:17
I guess we could say that Webcams was in Ecstacy, maybe she peed in your car!

Don't they all say that we have big cocks?

AllGood
09-22-06, 12:39
Cruised Fig on my way to work, picked up Dominique for a quick CBJ. Paid the usual 40, sorry no pic. Theres been a few out around 6:30 am. I got her number for FS when I have more time. I will report back. Helps make the drive to work much more enjoyable.

Webcams
09-22-06, 21:29
Stay OFF Fig tonight Tried to pick up a few girls and they disappeared, shortly afterwards a cute Latina looked familiar walking down Figueroa I caught a B&W Swoop around get into position when I picked her up so I went in to the local business, tried again a few minutes later same girl different block, then I caught UC Vice driving down the alley next to her I am sure it was a set-up cause a block later, I saw 3 lapd b & W all talking and 1 more uc with a decoy in the back rolled up that was enough for me I was done.
Not worth it tonight. I will call a girl later see if she is around but not random cruising tonight.

Webcams
09-22-06, 21:32
I guess we could say that Webcams was in Ecstacy, maybe she peed in your car!

Don't they all say that we have big cocks?
No No Pee I am sure of that, & Yes they all say we have big cocks, I have yet to hear different, but they all say pay me now as well so that doesn't can't for much.

I always use this gauge to tell if you have a small dick, Slam it in there ass if they scream it's big, if they don't your Screwed!

Webcams
09-26-06, 00:53
Hit Fig AM 8-9 AM ? Nothing Dry as a bone just passing it on.

Marlowe
09-26-06, 02:12
Hit Fig AM 8-9 AM ? Nothing Dry as a bone just passing it on.

Likewise at about 4 PM. There were these two LE decoys trying to pose as BSW between Manchester and Florence, an area where you rarely see the real deal.

Spank Me
09-26-06, 02:22
Given that the ONE lone SW on SB Sunday night was picked up right in front of me by a dude who randomly came out of a side street, just as she was crossing the street. DAMN. I spent quite some time cruising already. My frustration led me to finally try FIG, given all the wonderful news I hear about it.

Sunday night seemed very well represented. Quiet a selection. I'm still trying to get a feel for the area, and I do notice lots and lots of LE. Then, not once, but twice, I encounter full-on 10+ cop car, guns-drawn-get-down-on-the-pavement traffic stops. Gee, I hope those weren't fellow mongers, I thought to myself. Anyway, that was enough to make me way to chicken to even wink at a gal.

As I was heading back, near a place I think was called Hotel Angelus, there were suddenly 5+ HOT BSWs. Wow. I so wanted to stop. Circled a few times, and each round there were fewer & fewer. Geez. Chickensh#t me.

Anyway, the point of the story is, Sundays are great, be careful, but don't be chicken.

Oh, one last thing - Scam Alert!: What happens when a cop pretending to be a John runs into a SW pretending to be a cop?: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060923/ap_on_fe_st/odd_sting_2

Obituary
09-26-06, 11:41
Spank Me,

I read the article and that is a crazy scam. Everyone has to be careful cause shit like that can also happen here! Peace out and be safe.

Hadezh
09-27-06, 07:57
I do not know if people have noticed but ALL of the regular girls have pushed their asking prices up to $.

Girls I knew before who asked .4 or .6 were now all asking $.

Do not get me wrong there are some girls out there worth that and they get that after tip from me AFTER they provided the good non-whining service.

Make no mistake about it, this is the pimps at work. Girls without pimps do not need $ and are very happy should you tip them enough to push their total take to $. Personally I do not like pimps because they increase the cost of my hobbying and they only thing I can actually tell that they do for their cash is make it harder to pick up girls.

Anyways I avoided all the girls I reconized who had now pushed their prices up and it took a while (45 mins) but I found another cute girl closer to Imperiel then I am use to finding girls. She agreed to .4, when she provided pretty good service I tipped her. Gave me her digs but they turned out to be fake.

Guess my point is if you are not down with the rate increase have patience and you will find someone.

Hadezh
09-27-06, 08:02
I have a pretty decent camera but almost every pic I take seems to be blurred.

Even a couple I have taken in the room with girls seem to be blurred.

Someone told me I need to buy a camera stand because digital cameras are sensative to moving. Not sure if I can see myself bringing a camera stand into the room or mounting one on the car as I drive around.

Webcams
09-27-06, 19:30
It depends on what kind of camera you have as well, a cheap digital camera will do as good as an SLR digital camera for our purposes, I have used one with a huge zoom lens but the smallest movement will blur beyond recognition I am sure there are settings for that but hell it is easier to buy a camera that has that feature that reduces the movement for you. Nighttime forget about it.

Webcams
09-27-06, 19:38
Even the ugly girls are asking more, I agree with you about the rate increase, lately a lot of girls are running around with gonorrhea & chlamydia and who knows what else maybe the Hiv's herpes It scares me to think about it, but I have gotten a message or two about dripping cocks lately and I suggest everyone wear protection EVEN for BJ's!
I know BBBJ is always better then covered, but it is a very unsafe practice, and YES you can catch STD'S from BJ. Even in the porn industry it is an epidemic in my opinion of the case's that are multiplying.

A year ago the hottest girls on Fig were at 60 then a few New pimps moved in the rate seemed to be 80 lately, now there asking for $ right off the top, I think Sunset and Century shutting down has lead to this but who knows.

Great service from a good girl worth it, rushed service from an average girl, not worth it.

Obituary
09-28-06, 15:36
So today I had some extra time to spare and I decided to hit the Fig. I arrived there like at 9:40 b/c I exited Vermont on the 105 and took Imperial. I started cruising, and at first there is nothing so I’m kind of disappointed. At around 108th( it think) I see this skinny bsw with jeans and one of those tight long shirts, but I didn't stop b/c my whole purpose was just sight seeing. From there down to like 102nd I see about 4 other BSW's, nothing really worth picking up. There was also this other one inside this Motel that is painted with a yellow color, she was sitting on the stairs, I guess eating or munching on something. I pass Manchester and keep going, but there was nothing else and decide to turn around to see if I get a glimpse of the 1st girl I saw, but no luck. Throughout my whole cruising I only spotted on LE car. I ended up leaving like at 10:30, time passes fast! Next Monday, I’ll have some time to kill so I’ll go to pick up. I'm a little frightened though, cause I have never picked up a SW before. Give me some suggestions of mongering etiquette (I.e. LE check, Negotiating, Motels, etc.)! Hope to hear from you guys!. Take care and peace out!

Webcams
09-29-06, 16:32
The best thing to do would be to check out the general discussions area and comb through the LE section etc. you can get good information on what not to do as well as what to do, the only advice I can give is to drive at least a mile from the track if you are doing a car date.

Lakers02
10-01-06, 05:36
Girl: WSW Isis - Age 19
Cruise Time: 11:30-12:10, Sunday Morning
Variety: Just Isis & 2 other yucky black bitches walking with her. Nothing but zombies from 104th to Vernon
Intersection: Figueroa & 112th
Venue Used: some motel on Broadway & 108th. $20. No ID required. No porn on the TV.

Looks: 6.8. Very clean and sweet smelling. No imperfections on her skin that I could see. Face is average. Could be an 8 with the right clothing. Body wasn't fit, but it wasn't chubby. Not exceptionally curvy. Nice yummy C-cup titties.

Service: 8. No bareback anything. CBJ + cowgirl and then I came. She let me suck on her juicy titty...mmm. Would definitely repeat. I still don't know how I'm ever going to top Jasmine's service, though.

Marlowe
10-01-06, 16:44
Girl: WSW Isis - Age 19
Cruise Time: 11:30-12:10, Sunday Morning
Variety: Just Isis & 2 other yucky black bitches walking with her. Nothing but zombies from 104th to Vernon
Intersection: Figueroa & 112th
Venue Used: some motel on Broadway & 108th. $20. No ID required. No porn on the TV.

Looks: 6.8. Very clean and sweet smelling. No imperfections on her skin that I could see. Face is average. Could be an 8 with the right clothing. Body wasn't fit, but it wasn't chubby. Not exceptionally curvy. Nice yummy C-cup titties.

Service: 8. No bareback anything. CBJ + cowgirl and then I came. She let me suck on her juicy titty...mmm. Would definitely repeat. I still don't know how I'm ever going to top Jasmine's service, though.

Yes, that venue has been reliable for years, the mgr is usually cool. The one on 1st and Broadway is off and on.

Action on Pig has been deplorable both am and early pm for the past three weeks.

Vamp
10-02-06, 00:27
Any of you guys saw the two hot girls on Main and 8th, sunday night around 7:30 pm. THey wre picked up by 2 mongers. ANy info on them. THe blonde was HOOOTT

Lakers02
10-02-06, 00:28
Any of you guys saw the two hot girls on Main and 8th, sunday night around 7:30 pm. THey wre picked up by 2 mongers. ANy info on them. THe blonde was HOOOTT

You sure they were girls?

Speck
10-02-06, 02:22
You sure they were girls?

Main and 8th is the Huntington Hotel. Lots of drug addicts stay there even though it is in scary bad condition. Occasionally some pimp gets some reasonably attractive girls hooked on drugs and puts them up at the Huntington. So the posibility of attractive ho's there is not that uncommon.

Risking pickups there is another matter though.

Man Of Style
10-03-06, 07:51
I have recently been caught in a sting on Figueroa, between Imperial and El Segundo. LAPD vice has a set-up in the area. Also, if anyone can offer me any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Marlowe
10-03-06, 23:20
I have recently been caught in a sting on Figueroa, between Imperial and El Segundo. LAPD vice has a set-up in the area. Also, if anyone can offer me any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

I was wondering about that action, it looked fishy to me.

Get a lawyer, plead to soliciting, its about a $250 fine, no jail time, and with penalty assessments it will run you between $1500 and $2000 not including the lawyer fees. You will probably have to take an HIV test and an AIDS education class.

Livinitup
10-04-06, 02:01
I have recently been caught in a sting on Figueroa, between Imperial and El Segundo. LAPD vice has a set-up in the area.

M.O.S. sorry hear about your situation! Can you give us some more details so we can avoid the same thing.

All the best!
L

Webcams
10-04-06, 13:50
Subpoena everything, Police Officer notes, Recordings, photographs, etc from the LAPD take a plea but keep the information and disseminate it to prevent others from suffering your fate. Anyone can get busted keep your head up, remember your tax $$ help bust you, remember that when LE ask's you to vote for more $.

Mandm1107
10-04-06, 14:12
I guess if it seems to good to be true, it usually is. You gotta be careful out there and take most of the advice you read here on these boards. Mongers usually get caught because, #1 they are new, #2 we slipped and said or followed a SW to a room.

Last week, I saw a LSW on 49th and Fig. I asked her if she needed a ride, she said no. I pulled to the side of the block, she started walking to the car and she looked good. Not wearing anything too skimpy. She said, "Keep going some more to get away from Fig." I took my car a little further and she followed, walking.

She then says, "What kind of action are you looking for?". I tell her, hop in and we can talk. She then says, "Turn off your car so I know you're not a cop."

That was it. It was too fucking fishy. Why would she want me to turn off my car, in this bad neighborhood? Was it so her mic could hear our conversation better? Was it because she had some homies around that wanted to carjack me? Were those homies, LE?

I told her, "Now I know you're the officer!" and left.
Fellas, if you have a gut feeling, just leave.

Got Time
10-09-06, 00:04
i was out driving past fig and florence last night not on mongering duty and i saw this incredible BSW early 20's if not 19 in short denim shorts and clear stripper shoes, possibly black top. she was absolutely drop dead gorgous perfect.c cups, tall, perfect body great ass. anyone know who the hell i'm talking about?

Marlowe
10-09-06, 01:34
i was out driving past fig and florence last night not on mongering duty and i saw this incredible BSW early 20's if not 19 in short denim shorts and clear stripper shoes, possibly black top. she was absolutely drop dead gorgous perfect.c cups, tall, perfect body great ass. anyone know who the hell i'm talking about?

Sounds like one of Bebe or Girlfriend's outfits. Bebe is about 5'4" but she looks much taller dressed up, it always fools me as to how short she is when we get together. Her friend is about two inches taller. They are both early 20's and quite beautiful. If either is back that would be great news.

Hot Lip J
10-09-06, 09:37
Does anyone know of any AMP'S that has Latino only?

In the L.A. ex. are mostly Asian.

Socalasian
10-09-06, 13:09
First of all, it would be a LMP...

Second, there is an all latina house that has been bombarding CL LA for about the past two months. Around the El Monte area I believe. Do a quick search and you'll find the info.

Happy Hunting!

NY Brick
10-09-06, 19:35
Was driving up Fig this afternoon around 2 p.m. Saw 4 BSW between Century & Imperial. One was kinda on the chunky side, but very leggy. The others were yuck! Just north of Imperial, another bsw with red hair and go go boots working the corner where there is a very seedy motel. Kept driving. Always fun to see what's up mid afternoon. Nothing else to be seen all the way downtown up Fig.

PlaneGuy
10-10-06, 00:08
I was wondering about that action, it looked fishy to me.

Get a lawyer, plead to soliciting, its about a $250 fine, no jail time, and with penalty assessments it will run you between $1500 and $2000 not including the lawyer fees. You will probably have to take an HIV test and an AIDS education class.

This is a perfect example of why these stings will continue. As long as mongers plead and pay, local governments make money. What about FIGHTING the charges on the grounds that you have the right to do what you want with your money and your body!!

Man Of Style
10-10-06, 10:02
I think everyone knows about the recent sting I was in. If any one else has been in my shoes, please email me with advice, what I need to know.

Baldy Cruiser
10-19-06, 00:33
"Stuntin Like My Daddy" by Li'l Wayne. I was listening to as I was cruisin down Fig. I like this song.

Traveling South from MLK.

Hottie Gallery lit up!!!!!!!!!! Hot BSW. Small top, jean shorts. Light skinned girl.

I felt like Cres Prophet........

"Stuntin Like My Daddy"........."Stuntin Like My Daddy"!!!!!!!:)

But Cres is the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!! King of the photo shoots!!! Great shots Cres!!

"Stuntin Like Cres!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a better camera. My $99 Fry's special ain't cuttin it. I need a longer lens. Need a Cannon Digital Rebel.

Saw this hot Latina near 80th. She looked like SKY from CL. Her hair was pulled back. Light blue shorts. White sneakers. Anyone see her. She was standing right on the North West corner.

Hands in her back pockets. Jesus. I flipped a tit & tried to take a couple pics, but they were into the sun & out of focus. Shit, I will try to get a better pic of her tommorow. God she looked tasty. Young & still had some baby fat. Hot li'l Latina. Any one hit that???!!!!

BALDY(Stuntin Like DADDY LOWS) CRUISER

Cres Prophet
10-19-06, 02:26
But Cres is the KING!!!!!!!!!!!!! King of the photo shoots!!! Great shots Cres!!

Cool. Now I have a song to go with the Baldy Cruiser tank.

Thanks

Samurai II
10-19-06, 12:55
Sorry Baldy, but YES! You need to get a camera like Cres. He`s the King of Photo Shoots!

Samurai

"Stuntin Like My Daddy" by Li'l Wayne. I was listening to as I was cruisin down Fig. I like this song.

Traveling South from MLK.

Hottie Gallery lit up!!!!!!!!!! Hot BSW. Small top, jean shorts. Light skinned girl.

I felt like Cres Prophet........

"Stuntin Like My Daddy"........."Stuntin Like My Daddy"!!!!!!!:)

I need a better camera. My $99 Fry's special ain't cuttin it. I need a longer lens. Need a Cannon Digital Rebel.

Saw this hot Latina near 80th. She looked like SKY from CL. Her hair was pulled back. Light blue shorts. White sneakers. Anyone see her. She was standing right on the North West corner.

Hands in her back pockets. Jesus. I flipped a tit & tried to take a couple pics, but they were into the sun & out of focus. Shit, I will try to get a better pic of her tommorow. God she looked tasty. Young & still had some baby fat. Hot li'l Latina. Any one hit that???!!!!

The Shaft
10-19-06, 13:05
Drove Fig this morning and saw a tall, thin BSW, and a WSW working 62nd. Took a while for the white girl to get picked up although many cars attempted. She seemed hesitant to move, and wouldn't get into my car to negotiate. I saw too many cars nearby, along with a huge tow truck parked near by, so I took off. Hope someone else had some luck.

Baldy Cruiser
10-19-06, 15:24
Sorry Baldy, but YES! You need to get a camera like Cres. He`s the King of Photo Shoots!

SamuraiI reallY do. After I took this last pic, my camera stopped working. Definitely time for a new camera. I miss the fillm cameras. Easier to use. All mechanical. Oh well.

Cruising Fig at 11 am today, Thursday.

Latina or white in pink top & jeans. BSW in green top & jeans.All around 80th.

BALDY(StuntinLikeCres)CRUISER

Socalasian
10-20-06, 11:46
It's really tough to get good pictures while mongering.. first of all you're moving most of the time and if you stop you look really suspicious if you're snapping pictures with some huge honkin digital camera..

I'm using a decent Canon point and shoot with a good optical zoom and just shot my first SW photos in a while (see Long Beach).. kinda parked in a shady spot in a parking lot across the street and shot a couple real quick...

Any of you "photo" posters got any tips?

Happy Hunting!

Webcams
10-20-06, 12:31
I bought a regular slr camera along with my digital slr.

I never once used it, Still new in the box, I have no idea what I was thinking!

I have the Canon Rebel Digital SLR as well with a 300MM Lens It's just to hard to take pictures when you see a hot s/w you just want to pounce on her, not photo her.

Eeros
10-21-06, 12:56
After cruising the upper and lower parts of the Pig. on Wednesday and not having too much success (it was lame below Century and when I got up to the hottie gallery some LE showed up and in a matter of seconds the action was down) I decided to give it another shot yesterday night.

Once again below Century almost dead. Two BSWs out (this was around 9:00 pm) guess action down there picks up later. So I go up to the hottie gallery and I tell you guys, what a gellery it is. For about 6 blocks packed with girls. Funny part, LE stopped in the middle of the action and got onto some cute SWs, but the others just went about 20 feet into the side streets and everybody was cruising like hell around, despite the LE.

Some great talent out. Mostly BSWs, but definitely most worth to stop. Saw one WSW, tall hot blonde in a blue wayyyyyy to short dress. Missed her because I, yes that is right I got picked up.

I was about to turn back onto Pig when she knocked on my door. I did not even look at her before. She looked really cute, long curly black hair, black skin, in this school girl outfit. Anyhow, I signal her that I'll make a turn around the block, LE was only half a block away on PIG, she must have been crazy. Anyhow, I make the circling the block thing and am thinking, hell just take another closer look at her, there is soo much talent out here. So once I get back onto the side street, she is right there and just jumps into my car. Wow she is hot. I do a U-turn on the side and head away from PIG. She goes, smart move, guess you are not a cop. Just to make sure we do the LE test. Nice and soft pussy, I tell you. We decide to make it a car date (wow, I have to get a bigger car, I am getting to old for those acrobatic sessions in a small sports car). I was just going for a nice BJ she is asking .5 but want to go FS for $. In the end she agrees way too quick on my .8 offer (could have gotten it further down I guess, but it was worth it). She starts with a nice CBJ, maybe a bit on the fast track side but ok. After a coupe minutes I get over onto her side and man, what I had in my hand before, there it is again. Nice soft and shaved... Nice titts as well, just love to squeeze them while I am doing it. She starts talking dirty to me, if I would like her pussy. Hell yes I do, wouldn't be pounding it right now if I don't like it.

I buts a great nut and suck a bit more on her titties. Dropped her off one block of the main track.

Trying to get out of this madness of all those guys trying to pick a girl up, I somehow pass her again. She looks at me, you wanna go again? Just trying to get out, see ya.
Her name is Diamond, and I will be back on PIG. It's almost like the good old Century/405 times.

'Hi officer. Am I lost? Ah, just trying to get to the airport. Yes, that is the only reason I am here for. This is what, a track? Track for what? I do not know what you are implying officer, I just need to get to the airport, pick up my wife' The good old times