PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Paco Herte
02-03-07, 22:36
Hey there Latin papi,

Well I 'l tell you what, if you would of strolled thru fig today, you would of seen some of its' best talent out and about. I went thru at around 4pm today, and guys let me tell you that I haden't seen this many SW's in a while. Most of fig was pretty dead, that is until I got closer to florence. I saw two BSW's outside of on some No-tel and were looking really good. Then past florence, in that hottie gallerie, there were about 6 BSw's on the oposite side of the street. Too bad there was too much trafic around that time, but damn they were stopping traffic.

Mostly SW's on fig come in waves, so good luck out there.

Webcams
02-04-07, 15:40
Hello fellow mongers,

Since OC and LBB have been low on s/w or inconsistant, I have been planning a stroll to LA to cruise Figueroa and check out the goods. I have listen to the pros and cons of the stroll on Figueroa. I just wanted to know what times are convenient for a stroll and how far is Figueroa from Century Blvd and or LBB.

Thanks and hope for some info. Newbie just trying to explore his horizons. Minutes away from LBB.

Once you are done with the LBB Track, Get on the 105 West Get off on Central, Stay in your Right Lane and when you get off make an Immediate Left at the very first street that is Imperial Highway.

Go Left or West on Imperial Highway to Figueroa should take no more then 4-5 Minutes. As soon as you pass over/under the 110 fwy the next street is Figueroa Make a right and continue North on Figueroa this is the Fig track starting at Imperial Highway and runs all the way to Vernon, When you get to Vernon Make a right another right go down 2 Blocks and re-run the track.

If you can hang on LBB; Fig should be no problem. Running the track take from10-20 minutes depending on traffic, and how hard you look. Don't slow way down to look at a girl, turn on a side street if for no other reason then Fig is an alternate freeway route, and many people use it to travel very fast as the 110 is usually a parking lot.

Webcams
02-04-07, 15:42
Maybe Orange County (Republican land) has $0.20 less gas taxes than L.A. County... you know how those Republicans love "tax cuts".
Aww Hell I love Tax Cuts too! Libertarian here. the Only people against tax cuts usually are poor people who don't pay shit in taxes. Tax laws are all bullshit anyways, nobody wins, except Uncle Sam.

NY Brick
02-06-07, 00:27
Could not post on the Hollywood page so thought I'd do it here....At about 1 p.m. on 2/5 I'm crusing down Sunset on the east side, near Normandie. What I saw was an incredible sight. A bsw wearing knee high boots, short shorts, and a very attractive set of breasts. Very unusual sighting for E.Sunset these days. Circled around twice & could have pursued her, but chose not to for whatever reason. Saw her speak to someone in a car near the Shakeys on Sunset and repeated track visits over the next hour or two, did not see her return.

Anybody else see her ? Great legs & attractive! I'd give an 8.5!

Lurking Fan
02-06-07, 04:07
Made one pass from Imperial to Slauson. A few chunky ones on the south end even one wearing sweats and eating what looked like a hotdog. Then between Florence and Slauson there were about a dozen BSW's of all types: spinners, 2 with small tits, chunky ones. These were just on the corners. Probably add a couple more that were a bit further up the side streets. Lots of mongers making u-turns and some side streets backed up 5-6 cars deep.

Webcams
02-06-07, 04:37
Same ol story the short skirt got me.

After the LE check, I got down with a BSW with no phone staying at a local motel of of Fig & Century, she had large natural d breast's she said she was 20, had a few tatts on her back 30BJ, 50 f/s All Covered.

Nice shaved lips, but she had a tinge of odor looked clean maybe just not fresh.

Pretty good for around noon as hottie gallery was dead.

Boneday
02-06-07, 05:14
Ok Guys. I hope the reports in the General Reports section are done with KA or P6 or whatevr the LE are posing as these days.

Now to the real business. Here is a photo of Jasmine. I have been with her several times since my last post. I am not showing her face due to the eamount of effort I have invested. I am wearing asbestos coveralls and ready for any flaming.

Just to let you all know tonight I spent 6 hours with her. This is the first time I have ever gone on a "date" with a girl I met on the stroll. Sure the night ended at a no-tell but this was after a drive to the beach, a long walk, some arcade games, and a visit to an adult boutique. I really don't know what to say.

Yes I have her digits. No I will not pass them along. THus the asbestos. Comments??? Questions?

Hadezh
02-06-07, 10:01
Forgot to mention sometimes you can find gems on Main.

I found a really good one on Main south of Vernon this weeked. Probably best service I have ever gotten from Fig area. No rush, plenty hot talk, finished with CIM. The gal is not from LA area, maybe why she gives unusually good service. I am pretty hard rater but I would say she is 6/10.

Dunno if it was one time deal or she is a pro. She gave me number, will let you all know if she answers when I use it.

I have found hot girls all up and down Main but always before they have been non-pros looking to make cash. Some as good as 8/10. Also the well on main is almost always dry, specially in winter. Even during summer at best times you can expect to hit gold maybe 1 in 10 times cruising Main.

You can find nasty girls there allot more often but I do not pick up those girls...I do not even pick up hot girls if they look like adicts...just too much drama results in my experience.

Socalasian
02-06-07, 14:09
Whatever... why post it if you're not going to share it...

This place is getting worse every day... please help!!

Happy Hunting!

JeffTheDrunk
02-06-07, 15:11
Congratulations on treating a SW like your Girlfriend. Why are you telling us about it? This isn't the "Pretty Woman" forum.

Ok Guys. I hope the reports in the General Reports section are done with KA or P6 or whatevr the LE are posing as these days.

Now to the real business. Here is a photo of Jasmine. I have been with her several times since my last post. I am not showing her face due to the eamount of effort I have invested. I am wearing asbestos coveralls and ready for any flaming.

Just to let you all know tonight I spent 6 hours with her. This is the first time I have ever gone on a "date" with a girl I met on the stroll. Sure the night ended at a no-tell but this was after a drive to the beach, a long walk, some arcade games, and a visit to an adult boutique. I really don't know what to say.

Yes I have her digits. No I will not pass them along. THus the asbestos. Comments??? Questions?

Daddy Lows
02-06-07, 20:22
Boneday,

She's hot. How much did the receipt say it cost?

Peace

Daddy Lows
02-06-07, 20:54
PIGUEROA 2-5-07 Tuesday

12:30pm
I rolled out of work early and hit the Inglewood Costco for $2.41 gal 89 octane gas. Up 10 cents from last week. :(

1:26p
There was a skinny BSW at Colden. Body=6.5?

1:29p
There was a white girl with blond hair wearing a white top and white shorts at the Church's on Manchester. Face=6? Body=short slighty chubby 5?

1:31p
There was an older BSW with a tight figure several blocks north of Manchester. She was wearing tight jeans and had a nice booty and had a smallish jean jacket. Her black wavy hair was pulled into a ponytail and she was wearing big shades. Face=lined 38ish y/o 5.5? body= tight 7.5+ clothed

1:38p
Just north of the Copacabana, there was this nice looking white girl with black hair. She was around 5'4" and slender with a fat ass looking good in tight jeans but she was walking at a brisk pace. I caught up with her 3 times and she didn't even glance at me. Face=6? body=7.25 clothed

1:51p
There was this man-looking skinny skinny BSW just north of the Slauson tracks. Yeech.

1:55p
The hottie gallery was totally dead and lots of kiddies were around, too. Lame.

1:57p
Several blocks south of 76?th street there was this young BSW that caught my eye. She was wearing a pink spaghetti strap top and some tight jeans showing off some nice wide hips, junk in the trunk and slender legs. A good combo indeed. Also, she looked to be about 6-7 months pregnant. I had to hit that. I did a decent turnaround as the traffic was mildly heavy and she was still there when I pulled onto the side street. I also glanced at ehr and she glanced back before I parked. She got in, no questions until I pulled out and drove.

Me: You look so pretty. You're pregnant, right?
Her: No. You a cop?
Me: Nah. I'm Eddy. (reaching for her belly and rubbing it)
Her: I'm Toya. (rubbing my crotch)
Me: I wasn't expecting any action but when I saw you, I had to. I need to go to the bank on Manchester. You got a room?
Toya: No but I know a place near Broadway and XXst street.
Me: Score. :D

Name = Toya Face = 8.25 Body = 5'8" slender possibly 140 but with a 6-7 month preggy belly I'd rate her bod as 8.15. Her ass and D-cups were a bit too jellylike but on the plus side during doggy her asscheeks were slapping my cock nicely with reverberations, ya dig?

$80, 45 minutes of CBJ, 69 (she came twice and had to stop sucking and did this prolonged grind on my face), doggy on bed, missionary, spoon, doggy on bed, and finally she bent over the bed while she was standing still and I finished with the slappity slap of her asscheeks while doing ?standing doggy. I was swamped and the room had no A/C. But it was a four-poster bed and the bathroom was pretty well done. Nice tilework and the shower stall looked good too. When we first came in, I jumped to see if there was anything on top of the bed ceiling (whatever you call it). Damn, Toya was very nice and not rushed. Not quite GFE but a pretty good lay. I got two texts during standing doggy. It was funny because my ringtone for texts is "Who let the dogs out..." Afterwards, I gave her a rubdown and massaged her. She has a tat on her upperback of a winged tiger and some kind of strange font and symbol on her upper ass/lowest part of the back.

She was totally tuned into the CW show she was watching while I massaged her. The BSWs like that channel even if the shows are mostly white, huh? Then there was this guy who looked like Nick Cannon and she was like "Yeah, but it's not him. I thought so too but it's some other guy." hah hah hah.

Oh yeah, room was $20 + $5deposit for the scantron key. I was surprised they gave me back the $5 especially since the young Indian lady (face=8 body=spinner 8? hah hah hah) behind the counter gave me a wicked look when I asked about buying a condom earlier. They had none so I walked outside to the corner store. Stay safe and above all, take care of numero uno.

I spent about 1.5 hours with her. Not too shabby.

Peace

Daddy Lows
02-06-07, 21:13
That's funny.... I can't edit my report. Anyways, I meant to type Tuesday 2-6-2007. As in today. Anyways, had fun. I might check out Lily at TA later tonight. I feel a little randy. Webcams, it was awfully dry out today. Hardly any SWs really. I'm glad I scored a nice AND nice-looking one for a change.

Peace

B Malibu
02-07-07, 01:28
Never ever under any circumstances date a provider! Period!

Bochom 32
02-07-07, 02:32
I used to cruise the Fig way way back in the day. Since 1991-1992 when I was 16. Nowadays, I don't go no where near the Fig unless its from 108 to El Segundo. Other than that I stay away from it because of all the LE.

My alternate tracks are the following: Broadway from Imperial to Vernon, Main from El Segundo to Vernon, San Pedro from 54th to Vernon (really focusing around Vernon), Avalon from Imperial to Manchester, Manchester from Fig to Central, Central from Imperial all the way to downtown (around Slauson you can usually find some good ones), Compton Ave from Imperial to 103rd st (be careful here) and Willmington from Rosecrans to 103rd st.

Please note that these tracks are in the hood so please be careful. Average price is from $5 on up. All you rich guys please don't make the prices go up in these areas.

DarthRaider666
02-07-07, 04:17
Daddy Lows, your reports continue to be awesome. You are a true monger my man! I just can't get into hittin' it with a pregnant chick though, kinda seems like I'm a pedophile. I picked up a preggo one time when I was about 24 years old, although I didn't know that until she got udressed in the room. I literally couldn't get it up for her and I could get it up for damn near anything at age 24. She got off lucky that night, I had her blow me and just cut my losses.

PIGUEROA 2-5-07 Tuesday

12:30pm
I rolled out of work early and hit the Inglewood Costco for $2.41 gal 89 octane gas. Up 10 cents from last week. :(

1:26p
There was a skinny BSW at Colden. Body=6.5?

1:29p
There was a white girl with blond hair wearing a white top and white shorts at the Church's on Manchester. Face=6? Body=short slighty chubby 5?

1:31p
There was an older BSW with a tight figure several blocks north of Manchester. She was wearing tight jeans and had a nice booty and had a smallish jean jacket. Her black wavy hair was pulled into a ponytail and she was wearing big shades. Face=lined 38ish y/o 5.5? body= tight 7.5+ clothed

1:38p
Just north of the Copacabana, there was this nice looking white girl with black hair. She was around 5'4" and slender with a fat ass looking good in tight jeans but she was walking at a brisk pace. I caught up with her 3 times and she didn't even glance at me. Face=6? body=7.25 clothed

1:51p
There was this man-looking skinny skinny BSW just north of the Slauson tracks. Yeech.

1:55p
The hottie gallery was totally dead and lots of kiddies were around, too. Lame.

1:57p
Several blocks south of 76?th street there was this young BSW that caught my eye. She was wearing a pink spaghetti strap top and some tight jeans showing off some nice wide hips, junk in the trunk and slender legs. A good combo indeed. Also, she looked to be about 6-7 months pregnant. I had to hit that. I did a decent turnaround as the traffic was mildly heavy and she was still there when I pulled onto the side street. I also glanced at ehr and she glanced back before I parked. She got in, no questions until I pulled out and drove.

Me: You look so pretty. You're pregnant, right?
Her: No. You a cop?
Me: Nah. I'm Eddy. (reaching for her belly and rubbing it)
Her: I'm Toya. (rubbing my crotch)
Me: I wasn't expecting any action but when I saw you, I had to. I need to go to the bank on Manchester. You got a room?
Toya: No but I know a place near Broadway and XXst street.
Me: Score. :D

Name = Toya Face = 8.25 Body = 5'8" slender possibly 140 but with a 6-7 month preggy belly I'd rate her bod as 8.15. Her ass and D-cups were a bit too jellylike but on the plus side during doggy her asscheeks were slapping my cock nicely with reverberations, ya dig?

$80, 45 minutes of CBJ, 69 (she came twice and had to stop sucking and did this prolonged grind on my face), doggy on bed, missionary, spoon, doggy on bed, and finally she bent over the bed while she was standing still and I finished with the slappity slap of her asscheeks while doing ?standing doggy. I was swamped and the room had no A/C. But it was a four-poster bed and the bathroom was pretty well done. Nice tilework and the shower stall looked good too. When we first came in, I jumped to see if there was anything on top of the bed ceiling (whatever you call it). Damn, Toya was very nice and not rushed. Not quite GFE but a pretty good lay. I got two texts during standing doggy. It was funny because my ringtone for texts is "Who let the dogs out..." Afterwards, I gave her a rubdown and massaged her. She has a tat on her upperback of a winged tiger and some kind of strange font and symbol on her upper ass/lowest part of the back.

She was totally tuned into the CW show she was watching while I massaged her. The BSWs like that channel even if the shows are mostly white, huh? Then there was this guy who looked like Nick Cannon and she was like "Yeah, but it's not him. I thought so too but it's some other guy." hah hah hah.

Oh yeah, room was $20 + $5deposit for the scantron key. I was surprised they gave me back the $5 especially since the young Indian lady (face=8 body=spinner 8? hah hah hah) behind the counter gave me a wicked look when I asked about buying a condom earlier. They had none so I walked outside to the corner store. Stay safe and above all, take care of numero uno.

I spent about 1.5 hours with her. Not too shabby.

Peace

Boneday
02-07-07, 04:47
I knew I would catch some flack for not sharing. Admittedly I cant blame you all. Although I have never asked for contact info from another monger on the forum. I have only asked for info on girls that I had dated and had moved on from their regular work area.

I guess I am selfish, in some eyes, by not sharing. But it took me several encounters to get her to let me take photos with her cloths on. Her first response was I don't want my pics on the internet-go figure. I was able to get past that. Maybe Baldy Cuiser can give some classes on how to get past that and get photos easier. If I were to pass along her number how would some one explain they got it. No one ever answered when I posted that question before.

The "Pretty Woman" episode just kind of happened. Believe me in over 20+ years of sw mongering this is a first for me. Maybe it some kind of mid-life issue.

SoCal-Why Post?: I have to tell someone. I cant really tell my wife.

Jeff; I looked at some of your past posts and you seem to like to talk about your beemer alot. And finding girls in areas that no one else has been lucky in. All in the past month. I am a regular member too but I am sure I could post some facts about known sw's that true mongers could verify.

The reality is I don't want to give up a good thing, for me at least, with how hard it is to find worthwhile sw's these days. And I don't have game to be a pimp, yet.

If I didn't give a crap I could pass on #'s whenever I get one. I hope most of us have enough sense not to do that to a decent provider and get her sent to county. I am sure some of the seniors know each well enough to do that, but on this forum I am a newbie and know my place. A real monger could find a girl anyway and not need to have soneone else hunt for him.

Anyway don't hate. I will post useable info in the future-for those in the know.

Atlasguy123
02-07-07, 05:11
Why L.E. check?

Doesn't L.E. lie about that?

Please forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong.

Daddy Lows
02-07-07, 08:17
Mr Raider,

Yeah, I kind of felt naughty doing her and it added to the excitement value that is the SW mongering lyfestyle. ;) ANyways, she did kind of place her hands on my hips when I ploughed too rough but she was digging me alright. BTW, she was 25 and born in OCtober and a Libra like me. Laid back, right? I kept asking her throughout if she was okay and giving her the pillow so she could angle her ass better. The place we went to was fly. The bed was nice and big and was mirrored on top and the wall side and the pillows were huge. I also offered her an extra $20 for pics and she wouldn't budge. I also dropped her off at Manchester and Normandie. And she turned quickly into the SW walker mode doing the eyescan and everything. I assume this area is one of those once-in-awhile pickup areas like Main and Avalon like some people here alluded to. I still gotta go check out the East L.A. section one of these nights since I've been seriously wanting of a latina chick at bargain basement prices. :rolleyes:

Peace

Billy
02-07-07, 12:14
Bone just a word of caution. Most of us old hobbists have at one time or another taken time for one of our finds on the street or srtip clup so don't get to upset over the comments. Although sounds like you wanted them. That aside you better not get to much invested or you will get burned. It is not if, but how much burn there will be. Girls are in this profession for a reason and it ain' just for the money. Everyone of them has some sort of baggage or lose wire. You would be wise to have your fun and stay detached. If you think she is going to give up the biz for you and that you are the only one your going to get a rude wake up call. I speak from past experiance and I bet everyone who has been in this hobby for more than 10 years will have a similar story. I am not flaming, making fun, giving you a hard time, just warming you what will happen. billy

Webcams
02-07-07, 14:09
Normally I drive the entire track before making a selection, lately it has been more of take what you like if you see it or someone else will.

Daddy Lows, Check out these Gas Prices in Vienna GA, US I-75 $1.99.
I filled up in LA yesterday, it was 2.64 and going up. Funny thin is Oil is priced under 60.00 a barrel.

Mel
02-07-07, 16:58

Dude, Lakers and I have been tag-teaming her in the ass for a few months now.

Lakers was telling me he did her just before your date. Did you smell him while you were in there?

Speck
02-07-07, 23:30
Why L.E. check?

Yes, LE is lawfully allowed to lie and say they are not LE.

But most sw's aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Daddy Lows
02-08-07, 03:06
Atlas,

I do it to cop a feel. And the girls do it to ease their suspicions. I suspect it's done more for the SW's benefit. I've heard the urban legend that undercover LE won't let SWs touch their junk so maybe that's why SWs do the LE check. Who knows. But if the girl gets into your car and touches your junk, she is most likely (99%) NOT undercover LE herself. She might be crazy but at the very least she's a crazy ho.

Webcams,

$2.64 in downtown L.A. already. I guess the scapegoat this time is the switch to summer blend? Hah hah what a crock. Why doesn't Detroit learn and make more viable cars like Toyota and Honda that don't suck gas like a *****?

Peace

Boneday
02-08-07, 04:37
Mel, thanks for the tip. I'll make sure to bring some high power douche before the next time. I'll be sure to say hi for you guys.

To the rest of my fellow mongers thanks for the insights and reminders.

Cruise safe.

B Malibu
02-08-07, 05:13
Yes, LE is lawfully allowed to lie and say they are not LE.

But most sw's aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.LE will most definitely lie when asked to testify. The one thing that is almost 99% guaranteed is that. A UC female posing as a Ho' will not get in your ride. She''l almost always try to hustle you from the window with stupid ass set-up questions like. "Wanna' have some fun? / What do you want? / How much you gonna' give me? These are all q's designed to get you to ask (solicit) how much for a BJ, or how much to fuck?

Once, price for service is negotiated. Busted! Most likely, she's wired anyway and is being surveiled by back-up officers so your words are now on audio and video. In this day and age, that's what we call incriminating evidence.

An experienced Ho' will jump in the car with you and let you negotiate. If either party is unhappy with the contract, simply drop her ass back off.

Webcams
02-08-07, 05:53
Why L.E. check?
LE has been known to fuck the girls and then arrest them, Why the LE check it is standard, some girls are smart, and whip out your cock and stuff it in there mouth bareback, that's there LE check, funny thing is they wrap it to continue sometimes if you are a customer. LE can and is encouraged to LIE.
Completely legal, that's why you pick up the girl LE is afraid that if there UC gets in a car they will get shot raped or who knows, Smart not to get into a car as LE from what I hear there are pretty bad folk out on the tracks along with us mongers, I heard rumours LE was going to attempt a mini task force to apprehend the wanna be mongers/rapist because they graduate from s/w's to regular girls.

That said enjoy your Summer blend gasoline, and whatever else Big Oil stuffs down our throat, Looks like the s/w's aren't the only one's getting raped around LA.

Webcams
02-08-07, 06:10
I knew I would catch some flack for not sharing. Admittedly I cant blame you all. Although I have never asked for contact info from another monger on the forum. I have only asked for info on girls that I had dated and had moved on from their regular work area.It goes w/o saying you throw us a softball and ....

SoCal-Why Post?: I have to tell someone. I cant really tell my wife. This is why Marriage is a bad Idea, Mid-life Crisis ? Maybe, Just remember though B.D. It's very very expensive to tell the wife!

The reality is I don't want to give up a good thing, for me at least, with how hard it is to find worthwhile sw's these days. And I don't have game to be a pimp, yet. Exactly why guys want the info, it is very hard to find a decent piece of ass for a quickie! Don't share the number now, But soon enough you will get tired of the pussy, That's when you pass on the digits to another senior or non senior who you trust. That turns old pussy into new pussy for someone else. Pimp, no, Pimps make $$$ off the girls. Passing the number is like setting up a friend on a blind date, except this time my friend you Know he's going to score.

I am sure some of the seniors know each well enough to do that, but on this forum I am a newbie and know my place. A real monger could find a girl anyway and not need to have soneone else hunt for him. Yes seniors tend to share intel with others, But a backhanded compliment is no compliment at all. It's not about hunting FOR, it's about sharing WITH. Boneday, Enjoy your time with her, and if you don't spoil her to much, When; not if you get tired of her then feel free to share the digits with someone you think would enjoy her company. As for getting flamed shit We all get it Post what you want to say, Never fear the wrath of the other members because for every one guy that bitches, you have 10 that could enjoy your post. =)

Be Safe || Have Fun

Slimkid
02-08-07, 06:29
Cruised down Figueroa a couple of days ago (Monday 2-5) and spotted what appeared to be 3 SW's. Two BSW, and one WSW or half WSW? Made a few squares/rectangle pattern turns through the neighborhood, to get into position to talk to them. (BTW- while I was doing this, a mini-vanhad made turns in front of me, and had parked to the side-a bit down from the girls. My first impression was that I didn't give a F- that they were two skechty lookin kats who had pulled aside to check out their SW's. Maybe they were, maybe they weren't, but my opinion changed later and I will tell about what changed in a bit) Also, maybe BC could help me out on this one so here it went.

I pull aside into a street. And park my car on the side. During this time, two of the SW's are seemingly talking to a monger before me, but at different times. So I am waiting, in the afternoon sunshine, but they (SW's) so not approach my car. This was after I had made a couple of passes before deciding to park. So I make another you, this is where that van pulls in front of me and parks, and wnd up having this conversation with the BSW at a stop sign at FIG. She yells to me "Want a date, you pulled into here for a reason. " Hearing this, I am thinking to myself, yes I did and you know this and I know this so maybe you could hop in and help me out and ease these nervous feelings, but I have no immediate reply. She gets closer to my driver side window, and I tell her, that I can "give her a ride"(not wanting to discuss much until she hops in). She then says, "shoot, I don't need a ride (now walking away) I need money, cash, green. You gonna give me some money, cash, green? " Don't get me wrong, I had enough cash, and would pay whatever her rate was but, this is all happening outside of my vehicle. By then, I decide that since she didn't make any obvious attempts to "hop-in" that I best just leave that as is. I did not feel that they were LE or working with LE, but am not sure why they didn't get into that first vehicle, or mine either? Now I go back to that van with dem kats park down aways. Maybe they were ROB's planning on following whoever took the bait? Or slightly possible LE even? Help me out BC if you could, but hey I made an attempt.

OldBill
02-08-07, 11:56
Most mongers will sandbag a favorite that they plan to see a few times to prevent them from getting too busy and busted. Leave the asbestos underwear on if you post about a great experience that you don't want to share... or at least don't share that you have the digits, otherwise you'll find your PM box filled with requests as the dearth of good SW talent is frustrating us all.

Baldy Cruiser
02-08-07, 14:16
Mr Raider,

I still gotta go check out the East L.A. section one of these nights since I've been seriously wanting of a latina chick at bargain basement prices. :rolleyes:

Peace$70 - PEACHEZ at LAX. Latina for u DL. Check her out.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/274510787.html

BALDY CRUISER

Trunk Monkey
02-08-07, 14:32

Yes I have her digits. No I will not pass them along. THus the asbestos. Comments??? Questions?That chick looks like Monica who I banged in TJ at Adelitas Bar. This Bone Head is pulling our leg. LMAO.

TM

Just Me 69
02-08-07, 16:35
What is the price for a gallon of milk, beer, perfume,whiskey, after shave, pack of cancerettes, come on men, stop crying, pay the price and move on with your lives.

Sounds like old people in a nursing home, do you remember when?

How can you pay $200 for a girl and cry about the price of gas?

Daddy Lows
02-08-07, 19:18
Slimkid,

Don't mind me. But IMHO, you did the right thing to bail. Too many things going against you. If they ho was a serious ho, she would've gotten in, did the LE check, then do negotiations. You did good, kid. Take care of numero uno.

Peace

IvanaHump
02-09-07, 01:08
Hollas.

Yo's I stumbled upon a BSW Spinner on a trip through the Pfig last night, (Wed).
Sweet girl, red hair and very petite body.

Pictures and phone number to those who share and share alike.

This girl is a bit sensitive (having issues with her pimp) and wanted to lean on my shoulder.

After I was done abusing her little body, I said, "yeah, I wish I could help you out, but I have to get home in time for Lost."

So she was heartbroken.

So what.

Am I her keeper?

Ivanahump (often and hard)!

Boneday
02-09-07, 03:47
Please feel free to share where I stole this pic from. If this girl is from AB in TJ I don't know why she doesn't answer me when I speak to he in spanish. If there are pics of her on line I'd like to see them.

Webcams
02-09-07, 05:34
........ "After I was done abusing her little body, I said, "yeah, I wish I could help you out, but I have to get home in time for Lost." Ivanahump (often and hard)!I Love it I am still chocking at this one Keep Humpin them IvanaHump.

If she's a young cute spinner drop me the digits if she's worth a ride.

Be Safe || Have Fun

Webcams
02-09-07, 05:42
..... She then says, "shoot, I don't need a ride (now walking away) I need money, cash, green. You gonna give me some money, cash, green? " Don't get me wrong, I had enough cash, and would pay whatever her rate was but, this is all happening outside of my vehicle. By then, I decide that since she didn't make any obvious attempts to "hop-in" that I best just leave that as is. My two cents, you saved yourself a big headache, Either way it was bad, but her mentioning slang terms for payment for sex is indicative of an LE Sting. If they won't get in right away, something ain't right, because Smart, Good providers, aren't concerned with getting out of LE's Sights, ROBS and LE don't want to roll unless they know that you are willing to pay to play, also younger bad providers are looking to get paid quick, without the work, either way, it's a chance that can get you landed in jail, or worse. Never fall victim to outside negotiations, no matter what they call it, all they need is for you to mention money in any way in exchange for sex, no matter the act.

Be Safe || Have Fun

JeffTheDrunk
02-09-07, 05:44
Hollas,

After I was done abusing her little body, I said, "yeah, I wish I could help you out, but I have to get home in time for Lost."

So she was heartbroken.Funny shit! Spoken like a true monger :)

Larks Tongue
02-09-07, 18:01
$70 - PEACHEZ at LAX. Latina for u DL. Check her out.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/274510787.html

BALDY CRUISER

1.5 for 60 is great.

Nice find. She looks tasty.

Thanks for sharing.

SaltyDog
02-09-07, 21:06
Ok guys tahnks for the info, gpoing to take my stroll tonight and see what turns up never been to that area thats why i asked, im from oc and familiar with that that area but unsure of the la area. once again thanks.Hey Papi,

Where did all the latinas go. Wwhere Staples is there use to be a lot of Latinas a few years back, remember? Alvarado is dead too except when you look behind one of those taco trucks and you'll see a few just north of 8th st. Gone by 3 though but a few still around.

Paco Herte
02-10-07, 03:52
Dose' LE have anything better to do that kep us away from these hotties? You guys should have seen the girls. The route I'm refering to is the hottie gallerie. It was about 1:30am or so wen I drove thru. I counted a totall of at least 8 different hotties doing their thing. But I also like to see what else is out there before I take my pick, so usually drive further towards vernon. This time I guess I fucked up. There we're too many moongers that night, and pretty much had the first pick. I did my usual LE check on sorrounding streets, and by the time I got back around I saw fucken LE hassling the girls! WTF! I tried to speed up and catch up with the other girls further up, but I guess they bounced too when they saw LE.

Later I kept heading north and saw a possible hottie on or about 46th? I did my check, turned around and pulled up. She came over and we have our little conversation. THis girl asked for 100. Is she crazy? I told her she must be tripping, your on the damn street! She seem like she would of gave me problems anyways. She did look pretty cute though and wouln't of minded droping some cash if she had a lower price.

Be safe out there gents, and watch out for LE.

Webcams
02-10-07, 15:28
Fig was busy, but many more mongers & wanna be pimps then s/w's.

My count no more then 20 the entire track, two got hit on by LE hard, they looked way to young.

2-3 Latinas, hottie gallery was a nightmare saw a hit and run accident, LE cleared the streets twice. Way to many of the girls looked like the old Sunset rob's, I keep seeing a girl that always asks me to get her a beer. Not sure what that's about...

It gets old rolling up to a girl who looks good till you get up close.

Slimkid
02-10-07, 17:10
DL and web,

I feel better getting agreements from yall. I guess I can't do anything but try again. Maybe find a better SW the next time.

Webcams
02-11-07, 20:12
Please feel free to share where I stole this pic from. If this girl is from AB in TJ I don't know why she doesn't answer me when I speak to he in spanish. If there are pics of her on line I'd like to see them.Speak to HE? I hope that is a typo.

Marlowe
02-12-07, 01:56
Speak to HE? I hope that is a typo.Why do we care about this? Allow the man to have his fantasy, it isn't intruding on any of our lives or experiences? Live and let live!

Big Hick
02-12-07, 02:08
Why do we care about this? Allow the man to have his fantasy, it isn't intruding on any of our lives or experiences? Live and let live!I agree. Let BD have his fun. We all know how this will end, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't go on the ride. He sounds like a smart enough guy, haven't we all thought about taking our favorite girl "away from it all"?

You never know, BD may beat the odds, but I expect some interesting follow-up stories with his new GF.

Socalasian
02-12-07, 12:41
Webcams... I feel you.. nothing worse than the classic-

"Good from far.. but far from good"

Gets me every time..

Happy Hunting!

NY Brick
02-12-07, 21:20
The Latinas that used to work this track, disappeared when Staples Center was built & the entire area where Staples is now [ and adjoining properties]. They simply moved over to 9th & Alvarado, where for years they worked the corner where Nubia's 99 cents store now sits. About a year or so ago, that corner dried up and the latinas moves "kitty-korner" across the street where that flea market operates on Alvarado. In the past year, even that has been cleaned up. Not sure how those gals made any money there, as you could never just drive up & pick them up, with all the curbside traffic [ i.e. parked cars.]

Mandm1107
02-13-07, 16:34
Went down Fig last night around 8pm. On 59th Pl, saw a BSW kinda chunky, but half a block behind her, I saw a nice looking BSW with a jean skirt and thin. She looked almost Latina. I didn't want to make a U-turn on Fig so I went around the block. Turns out this is one of those long blocks that lead you to Hoover.
Well, halfway around the block, I spot a Police motorcycle. What the hell was he doing halfway down the block. My LE radar went off and I took off from the area. Better safe than sorry.

Paco Herte
02-13-07, 21:08
I went out and about on fig yesterday or better yet today early in the morning. Time was about 1am-1:30am. I did the fig run and saw a couple of BSW's on the 100's maybe 119th? Some where by the gas station going towards imperial. I turned around and just my luck, out of nowhere LE comes busting on these girls. The girls seem like 7&8's from afar. Damn LE spoiling the fun again. I busted a ***** again and headed north once again. Didn’t see much other than LE cars. I thought the night was going to be dead. However, I pass slauson and on the 50's and 40's I spot a group of Sw's just hanging around. I thought to my self "jackpot" I did my LE check on surrounding streets; coast was clear. I turned on what I think was 46th and headed on to fig. I pull up and this not so good looking chunky BSW asks to get in my car, me being nervous and all say " yeah hurry up" She of course wasn’t undercover (with the tattoos and all) We do the feel thing. I ask how much, she says 100 for everything. I look at her and say I don't think so. I got $40 I tell her, she says I can give you head. I'm like, I'm gonna drop you off. So I do, and right when I drop her off I see this fine Bsw, petite and cute. She comes over and says to me, " $80 for everything". I do the bargaining and tell her 60, she says "cool, can you get a room?" I'm like "oh yeah I can. So we go to a nearby NO-tell, and pay the $20. We get to the room, I soon realize this girl was even hotter than I thought. She had a nice little body, B-size cups, and one of those booty's you want to just bite. She gives me some good head while I finger bang her pussy. She does the sexy moans. I soon can't take it anymore and being banging her from behind. WE do it standing up with her hand on the bed. Later I tell her to get on the bed with her ass up in the air. I bang her like that 'till I can't hold it any longer an explode inside her. She had such a nice and tight pussy, it was great. She had a great personality and didn't rush me one bit. She goes by the name of “Baby girl”. I you guy's see a cute petite girl out there, that's probably her. She sad she also posts on CL on in a while. You guy got to check her out sometime.

Be safe out there and watch that rearview mirror.

Webcams
02-14-07, 07:43
Girls along the track this afternoon, but they come and go very quickly, Most appeared to be of the hurry up cell phone bandit types, I did not partake as there were no good offers.

Hit the track to be sure tonight got a new selection a lot of dirty girls, and not in a good way, one young dumb one wanted to park right off the track, I passed and she got annoyed, LAPD, hit the same exact spot 30 minutes later not sure of the outcome.

FOUND; Juicy, She is a pretty BSW, nice rack, clean shaved hole, and decent sucking ability. What set's her apart is the Quality of the service, doesn't mind if you touch, gentle of course. Encourages nasty talk, and reminds me of Old School professionals, she will go far in this business she prides herself on Service, If you get the chance try her out! No Pics or Digits, but I am sure I will see her again.

Speck
02-14-07, 23:13

Hit the track to be sure tonight got a new selection a lot of dirty girls, and not in a good way, one young dumb one wanted to park right off the track, I passed and she got annoyed, LAPD, hit the same exact spot 30 minutes later not sure of the outcome.

I hate so much when girls want to do this and boot any girl that wants to park close to the track. Anyways, suppose a guy did drive 5-6 blocks away. Is it really so damm difficult to walk 5 minutes back to the track?

Jh8558
02-14-07, 23:58
Just a quick question from a new member:

Has anyone tried out peachez yet? Any info?

Jh8558
02-15-07, 00:00
1.5 for 60 is great.

Nice find. She looks tasty.

Thanks for sharing.Has anybody tried her out?

Webcams
02-15-07, 04:29
I hate so much when girls want to do this and boot any girl that wants to park close to the track. Anyways, suppose a guy did drive 5-6 blocks away. Is it really so damm difficult to walk 5 minutes back to the track?
FYI; LAPD Is now enlisting the help of it's eye in the sky, scouring the area near the track for any signs of heat using it's infrared technology, When it detects heat they send out units to inspect the vehicles. The only way to counter that is to park at least 1 MILE away if not more. Daytime is more difficult as more cars are moved, at night it is very easy.
I find the girls that complain a lot are either new or provide such bad service you would be tempted to kick them out.
Be Careful Get a room if you have to.

JeffTheDrunk
02-15-07, 17:41
However, I pass slauson and on the 50's and 40's I spot a group of Sw's just hanging around. I thought to my self "jackpot" I did my LE check on surrounding streets; coast was clear. I turned on what I think was 46th and headed on to fig..Last Monday 1/12 at 11:00 PM I cruised Fig from MLK all the way up to Imperial and also noticed that most of the girls (6 BSWs, 2 of them were decent 7-8's, the rest had too much Ice Cream for the past couple of years, including one in a black dress that appeared to have G) were at around 48th and 50th as well. The Hottie Gallery from Gage till Florence was surprisingly empty. Have they relocated the Hottie Gallery? By the time I made my way back from Imperial to 48th, all the girls were gone.

NY Brick
02-15-07, 22:52
Actually there has been a lot of LE activity in the hottie gallery the past couple of days. Yesterday, around 3 p.m. , 4 of them were lined up by LE.

Actually the track that's real hot these days on Fig. is between 98th & 110th just prior to the a.m. commute. Several bsw's line up at the library corner and the subsequent 2 corners, heading south bound. Continuing south towards Century, at 110th, there have been a bevy a beauties working that corner.

Further south, and just prior to El Segundo, there has been a "hot" bsw working it every morning. Have not sampled the goods, but she's a 8-9, with a great looking ass & great legs!

All the above activity, occurring between 4-6 a.m., though, I've seen them out as late as 7:30 a.m.

It is really an odd sight, given all the kids walking to school and other folks going about their business that all this activity is right there!

Webcams
02-16-07, 05:02
Actually there has been a lot of LE activity in the hottie gallery the past couple of days. Yesterday, around 3 p.m. , 4 of them were lined up by LE.
Actually the track that's real hot these days on Fig. is between 98th & 110th just prior to the a.m. commute. Several bsw line up at the library corner and the subsequent 2 corners, heading south bound. Continuing south towards Century, at 110th, there have been a bevy a beauties working that corner.
Further south, and just prior to El Segundo, there has been a "hot" bsw working it every morning. Have not sampled the goods, but she's a 8-9, with a great looking ass & great legs!

All the above activity, occurring between 4-6 a.m., though, I've seen them out as late as 7:30 a.m.
It is really an odd sight, given all the kids walking to school and other folks going about their business that all this activity is right there!
I agree NY! Let me add my Two ¢ Not directed at you but in General.

Daytime I have seen the same, Use caution with two in particular although there amazing bodies & youthful good looks will amaze you, I am almost certain they are to young, LE enjoys hitting them up every chance they get, I could be wrong, but if you saw them you would know what I mean.

DO NOT harass the kids near the library, kids today normally dress sluttier then the s/w's if you don't know leave them alone do not approach them unless you get a clear indication a wave, something, if you do that shit you could end up registering as a sex offender, because lapd and any other agency will rightfully slam your ass to the curb, there reports will be written so biased no lawyer will get you out of it, cops and most normal people hate people that fuck with kids, No matter how innocent (I use the term loosely in our monger sense), your intentions are it can and will turn out very bad for you 95% of the time. Not only that LAPD gets reports of losers harassing kids they will shut the track, and I mean the entire track down tight, If you don't believe that they can think again look at Sunset, or Century, When LAPD put there foot down hard, it is like an Iron curtain, they get foot cops, undercover, Air Support, Horseback, Bicycle, Plainclothes, Motor Cops, Community Volunteers, Other Agencies, and METRO. If you have never seen what happens when they put a lock down on a situation count yourself blessed, because nearly everyone in the area gets stopped, searched, harassed, ticketed, arrested, detained, and fucked with to the tenth degree. they have clammped down on Figueroa quite a bit at times, but I can't ever recall them Putting the Closed sign on the entire track. Remember we can agree to live with each other the limited efforts LAPD put in are an inconvenience now and then, but we do not need the additional headaches, and the full force of the LAPD to come down on us. What 98% of us do is simple we go out try and get a piece of tail and leave we don't fuck up the area, we don't harass the people, we support the local business, (gas is cheap on the track compared to most places), as is now they shoo the girls away when they can, and every month vice does there sting, every 2-3 months they ad a detail to hit the area a little harder, but we have been allowed this area for many factors. Let's not bring unneeded attention to it. Now that's just a reminder with a bit of a rant included, while I am at it, for those of you Morons who insist on holding up traffic by stopping at then end of the street, that is a sure fire way to get the PD complaints, and for them to see it is a problem so they drive around and shew everyone on.

Please note the s/w's leave the area around 2:30-3:15 due to school letting out sometimes they straggle then the PD comes around, Don't monger when school is getting out you put yourself and others at greater risk to PD and Accidents, Most people would feel like shit if they ran a kid over cause he was looking at a s/w. Rant Over. Enjoy I belive most of us on the board adhere to this but Newbies need a little schooling.

Be Safe || Have Fun

JeffTheDrunk
02-16-07, 14:24
I agree NY! Let me add my Two ¢ Not directed at you but in General.

Daytime I have seen the same, Use caution with two in particular although there amazing bodies & youthful good looks will amaze you, I am almost certain they are to young, LE enjoys hitting them up every chance they get, I could be wrong, but if you saw them you would know what I mean.

Please note the s/w's leave the area around 2:30-3:15 due to school letting out sometimes they straggle then the PD comes around, Don't monger when school is getting out you put yourself and others at greater risk to PD and Accidents, Most people would feel like shit if they ran a kid over cause he was looking at a s/w. Rant Over. Enjoy I belive most of us on the board adhere to this but Newbies need a little schooling.

Be Safe || Have FunYou make a lot of sense and hopefully both the mongers and ho's will follow these simple rules of conduct. I would actually prefer if no SW activity happened in daylight. Ho's and mongers should all do their business under the "cover of darkness" (currently 6: 00PM to 6: 00AM). The main reason is that's the time when responsible parents set the curfew for their kids to get back home from the after-school activities, or the time they've picked them up from daycare after work. Just because these kids got the short end of the stick and were born in a low income neighborhood doesn't mean they should have to see pimps and ho's working in their neighborhood on a daily basis. That way responsible parents can do a "Life is Beautiful" type of deal with these kids by hidding the reality they shouldn't be aware of at that age.

If you need to bust a nut in the daytime, go to an AMP or call one of the many CL girls who run daytime specials.

Hadezh
02-16-07, 22:37
I agree 110% WC

New York Kid
02-17-07, 15:50
Fellow Mongers,

I'll be visiting Los Angeles either in September or October. If any of you knows
the strolls well, could one put together a primer on the strolls, the ladies (and prices), and LE prescence. If possible, please post here on the board.

Thanks,

New York Kid

Monster1
02-18-07, 17:58
So I was coming home last night took the vernon off ramp and drove down fig towards gage.

After passing gage around 11:45pm saw a very hot bsw on one of the side streets. went to the nest street and went around to the street she was on but what did I see was the cops talking to that bsw I was about to pick up.

I decided to just go home and the very next street therewas two more nice looking bsw but seeing the cops I was to scared of going to jail that night.

Be Safe Guys

Socalasian
02-19-07, 12:16
Another welcome to the board! Congratulations on pissing off every Senior Member here with your first post in L.A.! I'm sure every one of us who had been faithfully sharing thousands of posts about SW all over L.A. are going to be filling up your inbox any second now.

Try doing some work searching the posts here. You might actually find some very very valuable information among the 50,000 or so posts for Los Angeles. Not every post here is a rant. Just one out of three for me lately.

What happened to this place?

Happy Hunting!

Macho Dik
02-19-07, 22:58
I am in a hotel near LX, is there any action that I can visit tonite? Or any phone that I can have home deliveires of nice Chicks.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Macho dik

Jh8558
02-19-07, 23:00
Are there any specific no'tel's that you guys would reccommend using on Fig or near Fig?

I was cruising there today, and it was pretty hot at around noon. There was one lsw at 66th that was wearing a black and whit dress that barely covered her nalgas-she was smoking hot. Other than that, a few bsw's, and one asw on the corner of 66th. She was actually pretty hot, as well. Quoted me $.

Take care, guys.

DarthRaider666
02-20-07, 13:18
FYI; LAPD Is now enlisting the help of it's eye in the sky, scouring the area near the track for any signs of heat using it's infrared technology, When it detects heat they send out units to inspect the vehicles. The only way to counter that is to park at least 1 MILE away if not more. Daytime is more difficult as more cars are moved, at night it is very easy.
I find the girls that complain a lot are either new or provide such bad service you would be tempted to kick them out.
Be Careful Get a room if you have to.

Thanks for verifying this!!! I have a friend who works in one of intelligence agencies, he tells me shit like this all the time. But you know how it is, sometimes I think he just want to be "James Bond" or something. I have been told that all over Los Angeles (and other major cities) there are these parked cars that are just packed with listening devices and they CAN here conversations inside of your house from the street with no need to plant anything in your house, they are that sophisticated. Does anybody think that's true?

Mandm1107
02-20-07, 15:06
Ok, all these new people asking information without reading. I looked at NY Kid's other posts and something looks fishy. All of them are asking for information where he will be travelling, here, San Fransisco, NY, and Charelston.

Now, Macho, same type of post. Does anyone ever read, or are they just L.E.??

Epoch
02-20-07, 16:15
I don't think it's fishy, just lazy. I travel 3 days a week for work and I'd love for someone to hand me all of the information I need for every city without having to spend the 8 minutes it would take to search the forums.

Member #3980
02-20-07, 22:02
Hey man,

I saw that you are recommending to get a no-tel if you have to but how safe is that on Fig? I don't go down there much but just about every time I have PD is always blocking the entrance in and out of at least one no-tel. I have no idea what they're doing but I can only assume they are entering rooms or waiting for people to come out.

AJ

Webcams
02-21-07, 04:20
Hey man,
I saw that you are recommending to get a no-tel if you have to but how safe is that on Fig? I don't go down there much but just about every time I have PD is always blocking the entrance in and out of at least one no-tel. I have no idea what they're doing but I can only assume they are entering rooms or waiting for people to come out.
AJ
A.J. Most TRUSTRWORTHY s/w's can recommend a good no tel, there is always some risk, nighttime is more so, Remember the area itself is heavily crime ridden, cops for the most part don't have time or energy to go knocking on motel doors unless they are called. Never cause a problem leave the room w/o damage return the key you should have no problems whatsoever. Other tenants might have called the cops or the cops could be there for a hundred reasons, it is not usually for s/w's.

Remember If you pick up a s/w and the cops knock at the door, don't ever admit to Paying for services, just make sure she is of age, and it is a misdemeanor, no charges can be filed because they did not see you commit the crime. So don't admit to it. I have never had a problem if a guy doesn't want to rent a room I just find one that will. Remember though, always ask the girl to wait outside your car, Two reasons, if the cops pop out, hey you don't know her, second most s/w's will sift through the car to see if they can remove anything. Not all but just not worth the risk. (see My post on ROBS)

Webcams
02-21-07, 04:37
Thanks for verifying this!!! I have a friend who works in one of intelligence agencies, he tells me shit like this all the time. But you know how it is, sometimes I think he just want to be "James Bond" or something. I have been told that all over Los Angeles (and other major cities) there are these parked cars that are just packed with listening devices and they CAN here conversations inside of your house from the street with no need to plant anything in your house, they are that sophisticated. Does anybody think that's true?
I saw a Van with a white guy sitting in the McDonald's parking lot on Monday night, Full of Equipment, could have been a plumber, but It freaked me the fuck out anyways. Because it looked Very out of place.

Cops and especially Fed's do have very sophisticated equipment to eavesdrop and conduct surveillance, Thermal technology has been around for at least 20 years in the public sector, Night vision, GPS Tracking, etc.
Phone tapping is very common and is not very difficult to obtain a warrant for, Especially since the new terrorist bills have all flied through bills intended to keep us safe easily turned against us, I am all for eliminating terrorists, but we always need to keep a certain level of watch over big brother. Cameras were a big deal a few years back, all they achieved is moving crime around, there is no way to monitor an entire city, even small areas. So Yes the technology is out there exactly how sophisticated it is, we are left to only our imagination and the peaks we get inside through documentaries, and Public budgets. But rest assured the LAPD has several diffrent sections dedicated to Counterintelligence Surveillance and the like.

Webcams
02-21-07, 05:09
I can't belive I got jacked.
Just a reminder of how no matter how many times you make it around the block, if you keep going your eventually gonna hit a bump in the road.

Well I hit that bump Monday Night.

Monday Night featured a few travelling s/w's Asian, White, Black, and Latina's No doubt coming down from Vegas and the All Star Game, so many the PD chased them away quite a few times, then around 9 pm, I saw two girl's that stayed around even though all the others had taken the warning and left or caught dates. This girl was wearing Jeans and a brown top, with a white hard undershirt, small non existent tits, Hair pulled back in a ponytail.
Her name was Hershey, and I had picked her up before, problem was I didn't remember if it was good or bad, but she kept playing it off like It was good.

So I took the bait. I picked her up again, and we agreed to a quick 40 bj.

I drove my usual route to a spot off the track and she started to get bossy, I didn't pick-up on it right away, but as soon as we found the spot, and the cash left my hand, I remembered the last time was horrible, this time it was worse, she started talking shit on her phone and arguing about the amount and complaining, I took her back to the track and dropped her off asap, but she had no intention of providing any service whatsoever, she is a young girl maybe 19 who is getting pimped and I don't think she knows it. She is a clear rob who is out to set up people she suggested we go to her friends room, I passed and just left bad enough alone. Guys avoid like the plague, if I see her again I will take a picture if possible. Remember Always use your head if it doesn't feel right avoid it. I didn't worry about Making an issue about things for Two Simple reasons, 1) She will meet a monger who will make her regret ever playing that game, and 2) I was in a good mood, and blamed myself for forgetting how bad it was.

B Malibu
02-21-07, 06:03
Webcams,

Bummer bro! I know the feeling. It sounds like you just cut your losses and let her keep the money?

I had a similar situation occur on Harbor, about a year ago. The chick was hot enough, but her attitude sucked, and when she wouldn't even let me cop a feel, I said, "Game Over. "

I politely asked for my money back since no services had been rendered. She bolted out the passenger side so fast and started running. You can't out run a car sweetie!

I caught up to her on Warner and told her that we'd have no problem as long as she just laid the money on the ground and walked away. At first she wanted to toy with me and even threatened to cut me with her 'supposed' knife. Remember, I was in the car driving, so she had no way to carry out her plan.

All I had to do was follow her for a few minutes until she got some clarity. She waived her hands in the air (money attached), as if surrendering and laid it down near the curb. I told her to keep walking, which she did. Once she got a safe distance, I collected my money and vamoosed.

I am not a violent person, and not once did I threaten her, but she had no idea what I could've had in my car? Nothing BTW.

However, had this have happened on Fig, I'd have probably cut my losses, as well.

Anyways WC, I feel ya'! Customer service goes a long way in this biz.

JeffTheDrunk
02-21-07, 12:16
Webcams,

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully you can get a pic for us in the future. Was she a BSW? What was her approximate height/weight? What cross-street did you pick her up at?

Just a reminder of how no matter how many times you make it around the block, if you keep going your eventually gonna hit a bump in the road.

Monday Night featured a few travelling s/w's Asian, White, Black, and Latina's No doubt coming down from Vegas and the All Star Game, so many the PD chased them away quite a few times, then around 9 pm, I saw two girl's that stayed around even though all the others had taken the warning and left or caught dates. This girl was wearing Jeans and a brown top, with a white hard undershirt, small non existent tits, Hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Her name was Hershey, and I had picked her up before, problem was I didn't remember if it was good or bad, but she kept playing it off like It was good.

I drove my usual route to a spot off the track and she started to get bossy, I didn't pick-up on it right away, but as soon as we found the spot, and the cash left my hand, I remembered the last time was horrible, this time it was worse, she started talking shit on her phone and arguing about the amount and complaining, I took her back to the track and dropped her off asap, but she had no intention of providing any service whatsoever, she is a young girl maybe 19 who is getting pimped and I don't think she knows it. She is a clear rob who is out to set up people she suggested we go to her friends room, I passed and just left bad enough alone. Guys avoid like the plague, if I see her again I will take a picture if possible. Remember Always use your head if it doesn't feel right avoid it. I didn't worry about Making an issue about things for Two Simple reasons, 1) She will meet a monger who will make her regret ever playing that game, and 2) I was in a good mood, and blamed myself for forgetting how bad it was.

Socalasian
02-21-07, 13:23
8 minutes to hit the search button and type something and read about some nice scores in each city. What a total waste of time..

Might be L.E. but based on all the posts in the different cities it's probably not. Could be the news or a newspaper trying to do another "shocking internet sex scandal" story. I mean, please, does anyone actually think people aren't shopping for sex online? Hell, you can buy anything else online!

Happy Hunting!

VisitUSA
02-21-07, 14:36

I drove my usual route to a spot off the track and she started to get bossy, I didn't pick-up on it right away, but as soon as we found the spot, and the cash left my hand, I remembered the last time was horrible, this time it was worse, she started talking shit on her phone and arguing about the amount and complaining, I took her back to the track and dropped her off asap, but she had no intention of providing any service whatsoever, she is a young girl maybe 19 who is getting pimped and I don't think she knows it. She is a clear rob who is out to set up people she suggested we go to her friends room, I passed and just left bad enough alone. Guys avoid like the plague, if I see her again I will take a picture if possible. Remember Always use your head if it doesn't feel right avoid it. I didn't worry about Making an issue about things for Two Simple reasons, 1) She will meet a monger who will make her regret ever playing that game, and 2) I was in a good mood, and blamed myself for forgetting how bad it was.I also picked her up on Monday night; her "Daddy" kept asking her questions, after I picked her up "How much -Did you do this - Did he do that - etc...".

At one point of time, I told her that I did not feel comfortable and drove her back. The handlers were 2 guys sitting in a SUV, with black windows, on Fig. You could see the lights of the cell phones, when the guys were inside. They were also in charge of another young girl.

Webcams
02-21-07, 16:32
Might be L.E. but based on all the posts in the different cities it's probably not. Could be the news or a newspaper trying to do another "shocking internet sex scandal" story. I mean, please, does anyone actually think people aren't shopping for sex online? Hell, you can buy anything else online!

Happy Hunting!
Sex Sells, but why not just expose how easy it is to get laid at the bar for everyone else, checking on-line is for people who are to lazy, or don't have time to waste going to the bar. Or too smart to fuck a co-worker or neighbor.

This is so old like the Internet is new or something. Everyone is fucking everyone else. Some people can't afford to have anyone come back or get attached.

What's the Headline? Weapons of MASSturbation found?

Webcams
02-21-07, 16:33
Webcams,

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully you can get a pic for us in the future. Was she a BSW? What was her approximate height/weight? What cross-street did you pick her up at?About 5'6" 110lbs BSW, and as soon as you pull away the attitude is right there, when you stop the immediate upsell starts. She is one step away from getting the cash & dash routine.

B Malibu
02-21-07, 23:17
About 5'6" 110lbs BSW, and as soon as you pull away the attitude is right there, when you stop the immediate upsell starts. She is one step away from getting the cash & dash routine.I certainly don't encourage, nor condone violence, but with an attitude like that, somebody's gonna' teach her the hard way. Hopefully, she straightens out before the inevitable happens?

JeffTheDrunk
02-22-07, 03:55
The Hottie Gallery was in full force this evening. It was amazing. ASW, WSW, BSW, but surprisingly no LSW in sight. At first I thought it must be a sting operation since there were 3 WSW between 66th and 69th, and two of them were young (19-22), blonde and hot. The other was also young, but a little flabby for my taste. There was one super-hot WSW I was affraid was LE because she was too good looking for being out here so I avoided her.

At 66th I ended up picking up a hot young toned bootylicious BSW (8/10 overall including pretty face, 5'5", 125 lbs, be cup) who was 21 but looked younger. On her own initiative she showed me her Texas DL.- she just covered up her name and address.- when she sensed I was getting uneasy that she might be too young). Her name is Destiny and says she's here from Texas for a little while. She says a lot of the girls are from out of town just passing through L. A. After having been in Las Vegas for NBA All Star Weekend (I'll be sure to be in Vegas for such an event next time. The street meat action must have been amazing there). We went to a No-Tell (a first for me) several blocks from the track. She provided decent service. Has an amazing ass and legs and a very pretty face. I only wish this No-tell had mirrors all-around like they do at AMPs so that I could get a better shot of the action from all angles. It cost me $80 for FS + she earned the $20 tip I told her I'd give her at my discretion if she earned it with great service. On my way to dropping her back off I asked her for her phone and she said she didn't remember the new one she just got after losing her old one in Vegas. But said she'd probably be around until Sunday morning.

Anyone else notice all the hotties out there tonight. Oh yeah, and no LE in sight. Last week I remember seeing way to much LE on Fig. Which is why I was little worried they were running a sting tonight with all the new hotties.

CautiousOne
02-22-07, 13:40
I cruised fig tues and wed both times around 4pm. Started at usc and went south to century and back.

Tues.

One thick in all the right spots nice BSW in nice jeans and a short white t-shirt caught my attention be/w the high 50's and mid 60's. She had shoulder length brown hair with blond streaks, sunglasses and a caramel complexion. I think she may have been driving a late 80's mercedes two door as I saw her fixing herself standing by it like she just had parked on one of the side streets.

I was not planning on doing anything but window shopping but I crusied back to get a closer look. She was alternating be/w the east and west side of the street. I was getting into position to talk and maybe exchange digits when some hispanic/immigrant looking guy in what looked to be an old nissan 24osx snatched her up. Does anyone have any info on her? Please!

Wed.

Same time and same area as Tuesday. By the way I noticed the mercedes on the same side street. Didn't see her though. A lot of law inforcement around, busting what looked to be gang bangers.

Same area be/w 50's and 60's I noticed a athletic BSW with a caramel complexion in daisy dukes, stilleto stripper heals, and a short tank top. I was planning on window shopping, but she was just too nice.

She had good skin, really nice lshaped legs, a really flat stomach and nice soft be-cups that I did get to touch when she was checking me for law inforcement. She had a tatoo on her right calf area and another between her beely bitton and her pubic area that I noticed when she bent over to talk to me. She looked real familiar.

I look like a cop, I can't help it. So she was suspicious of me. She quoted me $100 for a half and half. I usually see escorts and am used to incall at $150 for 30 minutes or $200 for 60 so I tried to negotiate with no luck. I asked about 2 pops and she quoted me $100 per pop.

I asked her if she ever posts on the internet and she said yes. When I asked her about tsr or ter in the hopes that with that information she may lighten up. She said she had no idea what I was talking about. I think I know who it is, but does my description ring any bells with anyone? I would actually be interested in seeing her away from fig in an outcall or incall thing.

Thanks for reading and for any replies.

Daddy Lows
02-22-07, 18:29
PIGUEROA Tuesday morning 2-20-07

12:05am
For whatever reason, FIg was totally clear of LE, undercover, and vice early in the morning BUT I saw 4 or 5 LEOs north of the Felix dealership on Fig and Vermont. Anyways, there was nothing out until 12:35a near the Copacabana. There was this thick BSW with a nice shape wearing all black and carrying a big black purse. She seemed alright until money got into her hands. Them she did the whole suck cock for 5 seconds and ask questions about my background, complain about not cumming in her mouth, talk about her childhood, and go back to sucking cock. She spent less energy sucking my cock instead of cockblocking. Stupid *****. $30 down the drain... the wrong drain. She called herself Coochie. Face=6 body=thick shapely 6 with massive DDs.

1:10am
I drove up and down and nary a SW in sight. There was, as many people have alluded to, some action just south of Vernon around, say, 48th st. I swung by the one jean-jacketed BSW pretending to use the payphone but she was too stupid to come over. Across the street was a YOUNG looking BSW hottie wearing a tight shirt and jeans. Verrrry young looking and a bit naive.

Marina aka "M" aka Anna, her supposed real name. She claims to dance on Sunset at a "Horse" place. She said she was 23 y/o with 2 kids but she looked perfect on the body scale naked. No stretch marks and tight, tight firm spinner body. Face=7.25 body=9+ spinner 5'2" 95 lbs. She wanted $80 for everything but I got her down to $60 and I do regret it now but I just found a spot to park instead of popping for a no-tel. Stupid stupid stupid. She was in almost constant contact on the chirp with her handler giving him detailed progress reports every 3 minutes or so. Kind of funny in a way. $61, CBJ for a very short time, CFS, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and because my seats don't recline all the way and 15 minutes already elapsed, I jerked off myself while diddling her twat and she liked it too much asked asked me to DATY which I did and dayum she actually tasted like honey. Seriously. At least I got off once and she claimed to have gotten off as well. I didn't buy her story about being 23. More likely 18 or 19. And she wanted me to park on Flower or Grand. Too close to Figueroa but she said her "man" didn't want her to go too far. Yeah right, byatch. Stay safe out there.

Peace

Webcams
02-23-07, 05:17
The Hottie Gallery was in full force this evening. It was amazing. ASW, WSW, BSW, but surprisingly no LSW in sight. At first I thought it must be a sting operation since there were 3 WSW between 66th and 69th, and two of them were young (19-22), blonde and hot. The other was also young, but a little flabby for my taste. There was one super-hot WSW I was affraid was LE because she was too good looking for being out here so I avoided her.
Save yourself the trouble of heading up to Vegas for NBA Anything apparently to much trouble, better off going for computer conventions.

I did make a quote to 1 s/w a few days ago when I noticed all the action... "I ain't seen 3 White girls on this track @ the same time in all my life, I ain't finding out if there cops." Looking back I doubt they were LE, but wsw usually attract the highest attention from LE So I avoided it.

Be Safe || Have fun

Webcams
02-23-07, 05:18
Has the track expanded ? I rarely ever have seen Working s/w's near USC, Any action starts at MLK and can go all the way to Imperial Highway.

Has this changed, am I missing out ?

Webcams
02-23-07, 05:26
I had candy my second choice behind her sister, they were hanging out towards the MLK Side where the crackheads hang out, It was surprisingly good for a b.j. and finger job. Normally I prefer Full Service.

I paid an extra 10 for finger action and she didn't smell a bit, clean young girl who provided pretty good service tight little spinner body, and very little tits, 19 I think her sister is 18, same body style. Lip pierced if I remember right.

If you get a chance check her out, refreshing change to see someone out trying to provide good service.

CautiousOne
02-23-07, 11:54
Baldy,

I started by USC because the 10FWY was backed up so I took surface streets from Santa Monica area to Fig. So I srated on Fig right by USC. No, noaction other than cute coeds before MLK.

By the way, the girl JEFFTD saw was not the same girl in the daisy dukes that I was asking about.

Has the track expanded ? I rarely ever have seen Working s/w's near USC, Any action starts at MLK and can go all the way to Imperial Highway.

Has this changed, am I missing out ?

DarthRaider666
02-23-07, 12:28
save yourself the trouble of heading up to vegas for nba anything apparently to much trouble, better off going for computer conventions.

i did make a quote to 1 s/w a few days ago when i noticed all the action... "i ain't seen 3 white girls on this track @ the same time in all my life, i ain't finding out if there cops." looking back i doubt they were le, but wsw usually attract the highest attention from le so i avoided it.

be safe || have fun

as a software engineeer, i have to chime in here. i've never been up to vegas during nba all star week, but i have been several times during the computer show comdex. it turns out the girls love computer dorks! well, i admit they probably love our stock options more than us. but if you want to get laid during comdex its not a problem, just look like a dork and the pussy will find you in the hotelloby,in the elevator and at the show,this advice comes from a dork.

anyway, back to the topic. i've had a question that's never really been answered so i'm hoping somebody will. what happens if i'm on fig and i pick up a 17 year old girl? what are some of the particularly nasty things that happens if you get caught with an **** girl? would the cops try to charge me with statutory rape or would they be prevented by that because unless they could prove that i actually did know her then there was no way for me to know her age? would i now be a "registered sex offfender"?

i saw a chick out there 2 days ago that looked damn good, but when i got a good look at her a said to myself, "if she's 18, today must be her birthday".

JeffTheDrunk
02-23-07, 13:38
No kidding Webcams. I was nervous seeing 3 blonde young WSWs between 66th&68th & 2 ASWs by the bus stop on Slauson. And I've only been hobbying with SWs for about a month. I'd seen some trailer-trash WSWs on Fig before, but never 3 hot ones on the same block. And I had never seen any ASWs. They must not be able to read the Chinese/Korean newspaper to find out of the many openings at AMPs which are a lot safer and don't require them to share their earnings with a pimp:).

I'm glad to report that it wasn't a sting. I went around a couple of times before picking up Destiny and again after I dropped her back off and I didn't see any arrests within a 5-10 block radius of Gage & Fig. Plus a lot of the resident regular BSWs who work that track on a daily basis were hanging around all the way from 6: 00pm and 7: 00pm on Wednesday. And you know they wouldn't hang around if they smelled a sting.

I did make a quote to 1 s/w a few days ago when I noticed all the action... "I ain't seen 3 White girls on this track @ the same time in all my life, I ain't finding out if there cops." Looking back I doubt they were LE, but wsw usually attract the highest attention from LE So I avoided it.

Be Safe || Have fun

Baldy Cruiser
02-24-07, 00:13
Save yourself the trouble of heading up to Vegas for NBA Anything apparently to much trouble, better off going for computer conventions.
Be Safe || Have fun

You got that right.

A few of my girls, said they were heading to Vegas for All Star Weekend. One of them got arrested & I had to send her money to get home. I wouldn't go near Vegas on All Star Weekend.

This is a report by Jason Whitlock. AOL Sports reporter: He is an African American by the way.

An event planned to showcase what is right about professional basketball has been turned into a 72-hour display of why commissioner David Stern can't sleep at night and spends his days thinking of rules to mask what the NBA has come to represent.

Good luck fixing All-Star Weekend.

The game is a sloppy, boring, half-hearted mess. The dunk contest is contrived and pointless. The celebrity contest is unintended comedy. And, worst of all, All-Star Weekend revelers have transformed the league's midseason exhibition into the new millennium Freaknik, an out-of-control street party that features gunplay, violence, non-stop weed smoke and general mayhem.

Word of all the criminal activity that transpired during All-Star Weekend has been slowly leaking out on Las Vegas radio shows and TV newscasts and on Internet blogs the past 24 hours.

"It was filled with an element of violence," Teresa Frey, general manager for Coco's restaurant, told klastv.com. "They don't want to pay their bills. They don't want to respect us or each other."

Things got so bad that she closed the 24-hour restaurant from 2 a.m. to 4 a.m.

"I have been spit on. I have had food thrown at me," she said. "I have lost two servers out of fear. I have locked my door out of the fear of violence."

All weekend, people, especially cab drivers, gossiped about brawls and shootings. You didn't know what to believe because the local newspaper was filled with stories about what a raging success All-Star Weekend was. The city is desperately trying to attract an NBA franchise, and, I guess, there was no reason to let a few bloody bodies get in the way of a cozy relationship with Stern.

Plus, the NBA's business partner ESPN didn't have time to dirty its hands and report on the carnage. I'm sure ESPN's reporters were embedded in the rear ends of the troops -- Shaq, Kobe, King James, D-Wade, AI and Melo.

But there were multiple brawls, at least two shootings, more than 350 arrests and a lot of terror in Vegas over the weekend.

And the police might want to talk to NFL player Pacman Jones about a nasty shooting spree at a Vegas strip club. Jones and the rapper Nelly were allegedly at Minxx Gentlemen's Club Monday morning shortly before (or during) the shooting.

Two victims, male employees of the club, were listed in critical condition at the hospital; a third, a female patron, sustained non-life threatening injuries after being grazed by a bullet.

There were so many fights and so many gangbangers and one parking-lot shootout at the MGM Grand that people literally fled the hotel in fear for their safety. I talked with a woman who moved from the MGM to the Luxor because "I couldn't take it. I'll never come back to another All-Star Game."

There are reports of a brawl between rappers and police at the Wynn Hotel.

Vegas police were simply overwhelmed along The Strip. They were there solely for decoration and to discourage major crimes. Beyond that, they minded their own business.

I was there. Walking The Strip this weekend must be what it feels like to walk the yard at a maximum security prison. You couldn't relax. You avoided eye contact. The heavy police presence only reminded you of the danger.

Without a full-scale military occupation, New Orleans will not survive All-Star Weekend 2008.

David Stern seriously needs to consider moving the event out of the country for the next couple of years in hopes that young, hip-hop hoodlums would find another event to terrorize. Taking the game to Canada won't do it. The game needs to be moved overseas, someplace where the Bloods and Crips and hookers and hoes can't get to it without a passport and plane ticket.

Stern has spent the past three years trying to move his league and players past the thug image Ron Artest's fan brawl stamped on the NBA.

After this weekend, I'm convinced he's losing the battle. All-Star Weekend Vegas screamed that the NBA is aligned too closely with thugs. Stern is going to have to take drastic measures to break that perception/reality. All-Star Weekend can no longer remain the Woodstock for parolees, wannabe rap artists and baby's mamas on tax-refund vacations.

This was not a byproduct of the game being held in Vegas. All-Star Weekend has been on this path for the past five or six years. Every year the event becomes more and more a destination for troublemakers.

If something isn't done, next year's All-Star Weekend will surpass the deceased Freaknik, a weekend-long party in Atlanta, in terms of lawlessness. Wide-spread looting and a rape killed the Freaknik in 1999.

The NBA's image cannot survive bedlam in the French Quarter. And I'm not sure it can survive the embarrassment of a New Orleans standoff between its fans and the National Guard, either.

If Stern wants to continue to strengthen the international appeal of his game, he has the perfect excuse to move the All-Star Game to Germany, China, England or anywhere Suge Knight's posse can't find it.

Member #2600
02-24-07, 15:26
Baldy, I was actually in Vegas for All Star weekend, being that I had game and event tickets as well as tickets to the NBA Players Association Gala. It was pretty damn horrible out there, I'm black and I was in total shock at the ghetto hip hop hoodlum mess that it was.

I felt that it was a total set back over all, However I couldn't let a few situations ruin my weekend cause there were way too many ladies to be worried about some youngster (which they were not even 21) hanging outside on the strip. It was way too many working girls out there, I saw a few CL girls that I frequent as well as SW that hang out on the pig and back on Century.

I didn't feel bad for anyone out there getting in trouble cause more than likely you deserved it. Overall the weekend was a sad display of how far the African American community has come over the last few decades. But its like that even during a grammy or super bowl weekend. Its just a sad state of affairs but don't let that discourage you from going out and enjoying yourself, because with all those things happening it was random and I never ran afoul any trouble that weekend and I walked down the strip and did some clubbing and partying.

I guess in short I agree that it was a sad horrible mess but I disagree that someone should avoid a place because of a few incidents.

just my 2 cents

Monger On

Speck
02-24-07, 19:44
I didn't feel bad for anyone out there getting in trouble cause more than likely you deserved it. Overall the weekend was a sad display of how far the African American community has come over the last few decades. But its like that even during a grammy or super bowl weekend. Its just a sad state of affairs but don't let that discourage you from going out and enjoying yourself, because with all those things happening it was random and I never ran afoul any trouble that weekend and I walked down the strip and did some clubbing and partying.

I guess in short I agree that it was a sad horrible mess but I disagree that someone should avoid a place because of a few incidents.

just my 2 cents

Monger On

Well, I'm highjacking heavily here.....

but lets be clear that the problems were pretty much confined to the strip, and that it is a reflection on a SEGMENT of the African American community that includes gang members, thugs, wannabes, and associates.

I stayed downtown and spent all of my non-poker playing time there. The crowd on a typical weekend is 2-3% African American downtown. During the All Star Game weekend it was appx 40%. But there was NONE of the trouble that was seen on the strip. No gangster/thug types at all. And frankly, I wish the crowd was like this every weekend. Every craps table I played at, every BJ table, people were real friendly and decent. Just everyone, regardless of race, out having a good time.

JeffTheDrunk
02-25-07, 17:06
Can we all just get along? There's tons of of other websites to discuss politics, society, and religion on the internet. We should ban all politics and religion talk on this website, or at least move this talk to a a different thread so that those of us who don't care to talk about it here can ignore it.

I want to hear about hot street meat on Figueroa, BSW, LSW, WSW or ASW.

B Malibu
02-27-07, 03:42
Century Blvd. Revised!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 5:00 pm today on Century Blvd., I had to do a double-take as I spotted a hot BSW wearing an all white outfit. I flipped a bee-otch and we made eye contact, she paused, as I motioned her to go around the corner.

Sure enough, she was waiting for me, and I noticed as she was getting close, another BSW was lurking nearby. Two SW's on Century?? No fuckin' way...this track has been dead for about 1.5 years now.

Hoping to get lucky...

...she hopped in, asked me if I was a cop, and then said, "Damn, you're hot!" She asked me to pull down my shades so she could see my eyes. She kept saying how "hot" I was and how "beautiful" my eyes were. (sorry about all the self absorbtion).

Anyway, her name was Secret and all I can say is that I had the best CBJ of my life with this girl! Her technique was just amazing! I was rubbing the smooth skin on her back while ever-so-slightly moving my finger up to her silky bra. I managed to move my hands underneath the straps and man-o-man was she sportin' some serious mounds!

The hottest part of the whole adventure was when she sat up, half naked, with one tit falling out of her bra. She started stroking my cock while licking her lips like she wanted to fuck me. I nutted hard into the condom shortly after. Easy clean-up and off we went.

I'll look for her on CL or Eros for some pic's. She's gotta' be on one of them since her rate quoting went by time and not by service. She was fine though.

Looks - Solid 8+
Attitude - 8
Performance - 9+
Body - 9 (great tits!)

Total damage - $50 (CBJ)

I got the digits for some of my fellow mongers.

Webcams
02-27-07, 04:46
Can we all just get along? There's tons of of other websites to discuss politics, society, and religion on the internet. We should ban all politics and religion talk on this website, or at least move this talk to a a different thread so that those of us who don't care to talk about it here can ignore it.

I want to hear about hot street meat on Figueroa, BSW, LSW, WSW or ASW.Ya sometimes name calling and useless flames get old actually they do every time, but Honest Dialogue is not really Off-Topic, when the conversation was about Vegas. How we got there I forget. Nonetheless we get to know each other and sometimes we rant about things besides sex, If conversations continue they should have a new thread started, but not Every time.

I think everyone shared there opinion rather eloquently, and Appreciate everyone’s input. Although I agree it would be nice to have every post include detailed Stats, Video & photographs and contact Information, it just isn’t so. So Jeff in short cut us some slack, every post is Never going to be about Action, if it was you might miss the LE post's, the gas price update (Nearly 3.00) and anything else we chime in about.

Many of us have been around here for a while, and although new members are welcomed with open arms, We have more to share then strictly sex reports, Granted that is the Sole purpose of the board, we sometimes deviate as we are among friends, and that makes this board special.

I share your concern on having too many Topics in one thread, so I will start a new one for this discussion, but remember strictly bland reports would get pretty old, and we wouldn't be so connected.

I do believe the Photo Gallery should be strictly for Photos but I won't even get started on that subject.

B Malibu
02-27-07, 05:26
Figueroa was lame yesterday (Monday) between 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm. Saw light-moderate LE activity, but the one's I did see were busy bustin' Ho's. Saw two SW's getting cuffed near 66th, and spotted another in the back of a passing 5-0.

Saw a few strays here and there, but nothing to get excited about; that's for sure. Decided to head towards the airport since I needed to pick up a friend. Turns out, I left at the right time because once I hit Century, west of La Brea, I scooped up a gorgeous BSW and got a kick-ass CBJ for 50 beans!

A full report is in the other SW thread.

Later guys!

B Malibu
02-27-07, 05:53
Here's the link to Secret's ad on CL. I was hangin on to those tits and those juicy lips were all over my knob yeaterday! Mmm Mmm...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/283735928.html

~*~*~*~*~*~*~SEXY HOT BELIZIAN~*~*~*~*~*~*~* - w4m - 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-283735928@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-02-23, 9:41PM PST

HEY GUYS ARE YOU FEELING LONELY AND YOU WANT A HOT BABE TO GIVE YOU HOT FUN AND WILD ADVENTURE? WELL IF SO CALL ME NOW!

150ROSES /HOUR
250ROSES HOUR

CALL NOW! (310)766-0310 SECRET
OUT CALLS ONLY
NO BLOCKED NUMBERS I'AM WAITING$

Epoch
02-27-07, 10:37
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.

JeffTheDrunk
02-27-07, 15:38
Century Blvd. Revised!

About 5:00 pm today on Century Blvd., I had to do a double-take as I spotted a hot BSW wearing an all white outfit. I flipped a bee-otch and we made eye contact, she paused, as I motioned her to go around the corner.Good report, nice to see some action back on Century. I hear most of the action around Century happens between 4:00 am and 6:00 am lately. I hadn't heard of anything going on at 5:00 PM.

Maybe things will pick up there, especially around April 25 when the Spring/Summer racing season at Hollywood Park starts up again.

Where on Century did you find these 2 BSWs?

B Malibu
02-27-07, 18:11
Good report, nice to see some action back on Century. I hear most of the action around Century happens between 4:00 am and 6:00 am lately. I hadn't heard of anything going on at 5:00 PM.

Maybe things will pick up there, especially around April 25 when the Spring/Summer racing season at Hollywood Park starts up again.

Where on Century did you find these 2 BSWs?I found them west of La Brea, on the north side of Century. Secret told me she was working LBB earlier in the day, but relocated to Century because of LE activity. In fact, I was on LBB at the time she said she was working there. I only made one pass and saw several girls, so I may or may not have seen her. It doesn't matter though, because I found her anyway.

BTW, although she looks decent in those pic's, she's way hotter in person. She had her hair braided when I met her. Damn, those tits! Mmm.

Hadezh
02-27-07, 22:29
After midnight Fig was rocking in the usual places, all at once.

North of Imperial - 3-4 SWs
North of Cent - 5-6 SWs
South of Flor - 3 SWs
North of Flor - 6-12 SWs at any given time
North of Gage - 1-3 Pros + 2-3 fiends
North of Slaus - 2-3 fat SWs
South of Vernon - 4-7 SWs

This lasted a long time too. LE would push girls away but they were determined to make their ends.

I hooked up with a BSW. Jenesa, bod - 8, face - 6.5, attitude - 7, service - 6.5 damage .6, reward - BBBJ and Covered FS. No number, said she was passing through LA.

The amount of girls and time of month (before payday) really made it a monger's market.

JeffTheDrunk
02-28-07, 05:41
After a tough day of trading on the stock market where I lost a lot of my cheddar (on paper at least) in a matter of minutes I felt like getting a cheap BJ from a hot SW to relax me and make me feel privileged again, so I got off of the 110 and instead took Fig on my way home at around 6:00 PM.

I saw two older ho's on the corner of 108th street on the west side of Fig by the Liquor store there. One was a crazy BSW who was wearing a bikini bottom and jacket on top (really, no pants, skirt, or shorts at all), topped off by the stripper shoes. She looked like a character out of the HBO Hooker documentary they run every now and then. Then there where two BSW's in their late 20's around 97th st. walking while pretending to talk on their cell, one was decent wearing a denim jacket and matching jean pants. I would've picked her up if I would've known that the hottie gallery was going to be empty.

Once I got to the hottie gallery I came to the realization that all the hot girls I saw there last week at the same time and day were gone, only one BSW was there on the east corner of 69th wearing skin-tight beige colored pants. Unfortunately she was too heavy for my taste...she should try the new whole wheat Krispy Kreme donuts instead of the old ones which are bad for you :) . Or maybe they decided to change their schedule to midnight which is why Hadezh saw so much action there last night....and I only saw 6 ho's total compared to around 20 last week (8 of which were to my liking).

I'd like to go see the action Hadezh described there around midnight, but unfortunately I've learned I can't go mongering there around midnight because my expensive car sticks out like a sore thumb in that neighborhood at midnight. LE instantly makes a u-turn when they see me driving there after 10:00 PM and tails me for a bit (probably checking my plates to see if my car's stolen), then leaves me alone after catching up to me and taking a look at me and making sure it's not some 16 year old joyriding a car they carjacked a little while ago. It's happened the only 2 times I've been on Fig past 10:00pm. Around 6:00pm I've never had any problems since there's a lot of traffic and other nice cars taking Fig as an alternate to the 110 parking lot.

I was really surprised that there weren't more ho's out there at this time of the month. Maybe a lot of my fellow mongers were too depressed from the 416 point DOW drop to go out looking for them and they just got tired of standing on the corner waiting and left home. Or maybe it was the two LAPD cops on bicycles going around the perimeter of the Hottie Gallery that scared all the hot ho's away.

Anyways, I decided to just go home and reflect on the day. I got home and drank straight from a bottle of cheap Johnnie Walker Red Label scotch while sitting on the cold cement floor of my 3 car garage.... oh well, can't wait till the Bull market returns and I don't feel guilty spending more than $40 on ho's.

Billy
02-28-07, 12:35
About 6PM not much happening. But I did see a really hot BSW with the best ass ever walking North around 70th. She got scooped up before I could look in the rear view mirror, lol. billy

Alex Mundo
02-28-07, 12:36
I moved to the South Bay area a few weeks ago and my morning commute allows me to cruise fig in the early morning. For the past two weeks all the action is at the ends of the track towards Imperial at the south and towards Vernon at the north. The gallery is usually a ghost town. Some days there's no le in sight and other days they're everywhere. I've seen some nice offerings out there and plan to leave early for work to allow some time for some fun. I'll report when that happens.

MemphisMonger
03-01-07, 01:43
I just flew into town today around noon so went down fig before I checked in to my hotel. Saw a couple bsw down on the south end and 3 bsw spread out of fig all the way to mlk. Went down Broadway and saw two young BSW half way down it, they looked hot, late teens or early 20's. I was just sightseeing today.

JeffTheDrunk
03-01-07, 03:24
The day was more upbeat in the stock market today and I decided to try and celebrate by splurging on some a hot BSW like Destiny which I picked up on Fig las week. Unfortunately, Fig was completely empty all the way from Imperial until I finally saw two ho's at the corner of 49th. A damn ghost town...the only thing missing was the soundtrack from The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly playing on my stereo.

Sadly, the only thing that I did see were the two LAPD bicycle cops, again 1 block north of Gage. Everytime I see those two pigs I know it's going to be a dry day. Why are the ho's so affraid of these two bicycle cops, while at the same time not seeming to care as much about the pigs in cars? Or was it the cold weather that kept the ho's away (it was 58 degrees)?

I'll give it one final try tomorrow evening to see if the ho's came out of their holes...otherwise I'll just head straight to the Formosa House AAMP in Monterey Park and get some hot Korean or Taiwanese Pussy without wasting a tank of gas .

Webcams
03-01-07, 04:59
After a tough day of trading on the stock market where I lost a lot of my cheddar (on paper at least) in a matter of minutes I felt like getting a cheap BJ from a hot SW to relax me and make me feel privileged again, so I got off of the 110 and instead took Fig on my way home at around 6:00 PM. . . . . . . Hey Jeff Send me a PM on your thoughts on further correction, and swap some ideas on the market, I lost quite a bit, but anticipate it's return Hopefully before I am old and gray!

Hadezh
03-01-07, 08:33
The sad thing about Fig is it is getting so hit and miss lately. I am sure the below 50 temp is not helping.

Cruised last night (2/28) just before and after midnight and it was a ghost town out there.

There were a couple SWs out there but nothing to the amount or quality on monday.

Swung by LBB, nothing there or any of my ghetto spots inbetween.

I really need a good day/night.

Maybe I will go to TJ this weekend.

Billy
03-01-07, 12:35
Boys .... boys....boys.... You gotta know the market is like our ho's, some good days, some bad days, here today, over there tomarrow. But like good ho's, the market is always going to be here and is always a good bet. I been in the biz (market) professionally for 21 years and been through this many times and each and every time a group of morons predict the end of mankind as we know it. BS... Just stay focused and remember, investing takes work, guts and patience.....kind like finding that good SW. The market has been in an up cycle for four years, it's time for a ten to fifteen percent correction. Now back to the real stuff, where can I find a good LSW.

Paco Herte
03-02-07, 02:27
I know what Hadezh is talking about. Monday was trully one of those great mongering days. There were a lot of SW's out and about on Mon after midnight. All the way from Imperial to Vernon you could find the good ones that don't come ut to often. I just couln't stop that day, had to work early the next morning. But with hopeful sights I went thru fig again last night 2/28, and there was some action going on but nothing to write home about. Write home about. LOL

Webcams
03-02-07, 04:43
Boys .... boys....boys.... You gotta know the market is like our ho's, some good days, some bad days, here today, over there tomarrow......
Now back to the real stuff, where can I find a good LSW.I decided where to put my money, Like a hot young ho I love it even more when it is cheap.

As for a HOT LSW That my friend requires more then insider trading because it is very limited.

Billy
03-02-07, 12:13
My friends, it is time to pull 10 to 15 percent of you money out of equities, go to cash and wait. Use a small amount on your favorite girl. At least you will have a smile on your face and a small pile to jump back in next fall. This could be a tough summer in the market. I hope the street scene is more stable, as it to has gotten very hit and miss. I been having fare success with some CL girls here in the OC so if your down this way holler at me.

Billy

Hadezh
03-03-07, 14:54
Yea a year ago I was not hitting Fig yet but on LBB the scene was almost like TJ so many girls would be out.

There are still good times (halloween was probably one of best SW nights I have seen anywhere ever, too bad one of my old regulars made it a night of drama for me).

Like mentioned you just have to work harder to find the good gals.

I cruised allot and finally found a good one at Western and MLK. Crystal is name, BSW. Very nice legs and stomach. Above average size breasts. Younger girl(22-23), she probably does not have cute enough face to do well on good Fig nights but she definately would make some cash on slow Fig nights.

Alex Mundo
03-06-07, 12:28
Spotted UCLE busting a bsw at about the 90's this morning around 6am. They were using a dark colored japanese car. May have been a mazda. It was too dark to tell for sure. Funny thing was just two blocks over there was a bsw not being hassled at all. Be safe out there.

Paco Herte
03-06-07, 18:08
Went out for a stroll yesterday night, er I mean 2:00am this morning. There were so many LE out and killing all the fun. There was a good amount of SW's out too, but way to much LE presence for me. I was driving thru fig at around 68, when LE pulled over some car for no apparent reason, I thought too myself, that's it I'm going home. I kept driving north and stopped in the middle of the street because three, very fine SW's decided to walk right in front of a group of cars. One of these girls, was trully a 8 or 9. What a looker this spinner was. If it wassan't for LE, I surely would of helped her pay for college.

Be safe out there guys, and watch your rear view mirror.

AllGood
03-06-07, 19:09
It was a hit this AM around 7: 00, seemed several swarmed the low 50's, picked up Mocha for a ccbj. Was a little rushed but worth the 40, got her digits will try fs later. There was a wide variety of BSW's to choose from skinny to thick, short to tall. Good luck and be careful.

Monster1
03-07-07, 07:21
Hey guy's late report here. I was on my way to work this afternoon and before hitting vernon saw two bsw.

Went around the back street's and saw what to appear as a light skinned bsw.

Made eye contact and went around again and stopped and asked if she needed a ride she hop's in and we do the LE check and she say's if I had 80.00 and I say I have 40.00 plus the motel fee and she say's she can work with that.

So once in the room sucked on some titties and then she did some great cbj and then asked how I wanted it I said her on top first. Man did she have a tight kitty cat. Then it was time for me to get on top and I pounded her hard and fast. Man did I mention her kitty was tight? so once I was done we talked and she say's she post's on CL and her name is Cherish. She's a great girl and very friendly.

Here's one of her post's.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/287371431.html

NY Brick
03-07-07, 19:08
Yes, LE undercover was out on the south end around 6 a.m. busting the girls working near the library. Both mornings! In fact, Tuesday morning was one of the busiest I've ever seen the action between Vernon & slauson. Quantity yes, quality no!

B Malibu
03-07-07, 22:53
Hey guy's late report here. I was on my way to work this afternoon and before hitting vernon saw two bsw.

Made eye contact and went around again and stopped and asked if she needed a ride she hop's in and we do the LE check and she say's if I had 80.00 and I say I have 40.00 plus the motel fee and she say's she can work with that.

So once in the room sucked on some titties and then she did some great cbj and then asked how I wanted it I said her on top first. Man did she have a tight kitty cat. Then it was time for me to get on top and I pounded her hard and fast. Man did I mention her kitty was tight? so once I was done we talked and she say's she post's on CL and her name is Cherish. She's a great girl and very friendly.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/287371431.htmlDid she mention if she was from Texas? It's hard to see her face in the photos, but I used to p/u a cute BSW named Cherish on Harbor Blvd. about a year ago.

I used to get 1/2 & 1/2 for 60 (including BBBJ). She was always very accomodating and never rushed me, but she was also very quiet and never made a peep while giving head or takin' me in deep.

Mark_Simon
03-08-07, 21:12
I've banges this chick a couple of times as well. She used to stroll the LBB area, but hasent in quite some time. Nice bod and great deal for 40

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ers/287371431.html

JeffTheDrunk
03-13-07, 19:29
Decided to cruise LBB instead of Fig since things have been so slow on Fig which has been deserted for the past couple of weeks.

By the way, I posted this on the LA section instead of Long Beach because the stretch of LBB I cruised on was between Avalon and a little north of Rosecrans, which is still part of L.A. between Lynwood and Long Beach.

I figured with the weather being 81 degrees at 6:00 pm and with the new daylight savings giving us extra daylight, the SWs would all be out earning some cheddar. I was pleasantly surprised to see at least 15 BSWs between Avalon and a few blocks north of Rosecrans..it was empty south of Avalon. I also noticed that the girls on this track are on average younger than the Fig track...most appeared to be between 19 and 23 or so, with a couple of Old timers in their mid-30s also walking.

I first tried to pick up a hot 20ish BSW, 5'7", ~135 lbs, 9/10 body, 6.5/10 face, with H-U-G-E E-Cup boobs (I assume natural, since I've never seen a young BSW with implants). I first saw her crossing LBB northbound at Compton Blvd by the Rite-Aid there. I made a turn around the block and parked about 200 ft in front of her, as I saw her walking my way. When she approached my car I waved and she looked at me and I asked her if she wanted a ride and she said it's $80 for FS and $40 for a BJ. Well, that was my cue to pull up my passenger side window and take-off since I never discuss prices until they get in the car first in order to make sure they're not LE. As hot as those juicy tits looked, I wasn't going to risk it. More than likely she was just an inexperienced or dumb ho, but I wasn't taking any chances.

I made another round south on LBB and spotted a really cute baby-faced BSW with nice petite legs and curvy ass wearing a Fusia lingerie top and booty stripper shorts around Cypress walking northbound on LBB. I ended up going around the side streets and parked at the AutoZone waiting for her and her group to pass through there. A minute later she's there, I make eye contact and motion her to my car. She comes over and first thing I asked was her age since she had a baby face. I ask her if she can show me her California ID/DL just covering her name and address so that I can be sure and she did. At that point I'm sure she's 19 and I tell her to hop on.

I drive on Compton Blvd to the back streets to the back of a motel I know of there run by some Indian family and on the way there we negotiate FS for $60 + possible $20 tip if she gave me great enthusiastic service. She tells me her name's Celeste and said she occasionally makes her way to Fig as well. She's an A cup, 8/10 cute baby face, 7/10 body, 5'5", ~115 lbs. She started off with a somewhat lame CBJ, but took instruction really well and made it a very decent CBJ. I then did her standing doggie, mish, and finished off with her on top while looking at that cute face of hers. She earned the $20 tip, so total damage was $80 + $15 for room + $5 for gasoline = $100.

Out of curiosity I made my way back through Fig on my way home around 7:45 PM. The place was completely empty from Manchester through MLK... so it looks like LBB is the place to go at this point in time.

Marlowe
03-13-07, 22:43
It was hot today on ol PIGUEROA in more ways than one. About 4 p.m., I saw that tall light-skinned BSW that is usually out on 66th and Pig. This time instead of ignoring me, she exposed her breast and offered me a touch, which led to ...

Sugar,5'9", maybe 120 lbs. body 9+; face 7; attitude 9+ $1.0 for cbj, cg at notel on **st and Br**dw*y (20.00 + 5.00 for key).

Definitely would repeat! A nice girl, very good service, no rush.

CautiousOne
03-14-07, 11:35
I went window shopping down Fig on Tuesday. I had no plans of stopping unless something made my jaw drop.

Well as I was passing along the 70's I glanced over to my left and saw a killer looking honey dressed way too cute getting out of a the driver's side of a new Dodge and walking into a liquor store. A moment later I saw a second one approaching from the South and also go in.

I had to get a closer look and decided to go get a water.

The first one was gone, but I bumped into the second one and she was way too hot. She looked like a stripper. She had a mini skirt, nice heals, and a cute white blouse. She was too perfect. Her nails, hair, make-up were perfect and her closthes were spotless and well put together. I proceeded to go buy my water and figured I would see her on my way out if she in fact was strolling.

I was wrong. As I got out she was nowhere to be found looking South or North on Fig. I walked to my car in the parking lot and noticed she was getting in to her car across the side street from mine. Like the ohter one, she was driving a new Dodge! She drove away and I figured that she must be stripper.

I tried to follow not knowing if she went South on the 110 or somewhere else.

Well, I ended up taking a drive down to LBB to coninue window shopping.

See my post ther for the rest.

DarthRaider666
03-14-07, 17:50
I often go down to USC so I like to take Figueroa on the way back home and enjoy the view. LE had 2 cars pulled over (1 North of Slauson and one just south of Century) with everybody in handcuffs. I saw one cruiser bust a U-Turn and pursue one SW at 102nd street. Crazy.

Daddy Lows
03-16-07, 15:15
PIGUEROA 03-16-07 Friday

2a
Just south of the Edge Motel, there were 2 BSWs, one a small mousy girl (possible Michelle) and the other, a thick BSW, 5'6", 155, who I dated last week (BBBJ, CFS, anal) : face = 6 body=6 (except for belly which makes her a 4, I suppose)

2:05a
At 110th, there were 3 slim decent dressed BSWs, the type you'd find in the 6-7 range in the usual South Hottie Gallery, except for some reason they were pushed all the way down south. Faces= ?6-7? Bodies = tight lean ?7-8?

2:07a
Fog rolling in and I saw several LE on the road AND parked as if scoping the area. Bummers.

2:11a
North Hottie Gallery had one fat BSW. Yeech. And several LEs roaming around. Yeech.

2:13a
Around 60th, there were several small mousy BSW. Not dressed up.

2:16a
It was really foggy north of the Slauson tracks but there was nobody around. I did spot an ok-looking BSW at 51st. Name= Cassandra Face=7 short curly jeri-curl hair Body=nice long just right thick legs 5'5" 140lbs wearing a black jacket and jean miniskirt. CBJ, $25, 15 minutes, I was already disappointed since she kept telling me this mantra: You can get the same for the top as you can from the bottom."

Me: I'm looking for head.
Cassandra: Ok. Park just here.
Me: Nah uh. I like to park far from Fig. Like by Main St.
Cassandra: Ok. I need $25. (hands fumbling in purse)
Me: (eyeing her and the road) Sure.
Cassandra: Oh good I got a condom.
Me: (after parking) I, uh, don't need one. Besides, I finish faster without.
Cassandra: You can get the same from the top as you can from the bottom.
Me: Wha?
Cassandra: You can get the same from the top as you can from the bottom.
Me: What. You learn that at school?
Cassandra: (putting on condom) That's how it is.
Me: (sigh) :rolleyes: Shit.

I let her suck me for 15 minutes and she didn't even slow down or complain that her neck hurt. But then I felt guilty. 15 fricking minutes later...

Me: (sigh) It ain't gonna happen. I can't feel anything good. Maybe if you take off the condom...
Cassandra: You can get the same from the top as you can from the bottom. Don't you know that?
Me: I do now. :rolleyes:

2:50a
As I roll back from Vernon south, it's still foggy and SW activity was still pretty low. North Hottie Gallery was empty and there was one black girl at the Valero getting swarmed by pimped up cars.

2:58a
By 104th, there were 2 so-so BSWs and one had nice titties out with nice nips but an LE cruiser was one block away.

3:01a
Next to the Imperial McDonalds there was this nice figure on the phone next to a wasted crack addict named Anita. Anita was a supersucker back in the day (2 years ago) but she's too stupid now. However, the girl next to her had a bomb ass body and at 113th, this type of girl might be bought for less than usual.

5'5", face=7 short Kelly Rowland haircut and make-up face, body= 8 nice hourglass shape, 130 lbs, tight bubble butt in hip hugger jeans and knee high stilletto boots. Basically, she was your average 8 from the South Hottie Gallery but way way too south for whatever reason.

Me: You outta place. You know that crackhead? Thats Anita.
Her: Can I come in?
Me: Sorry. Go ahead.
Her: Whatchu looking for, big boy? You Samoan or something?
Me: Nah. I'm Eddy.
Her: I'm Rita. Nice to meet you. Anita is my friend. We just hang around on the same corners sometimes.
Me: Well... looking at you... you look like you belong near Century. In a good way.
Rita: You looking for?
Me: Just some head. You know, Anita used to give bomb head. Now she's just crazy. She'll bite your dick off. A shame.
Rita: Maybe that was just that day. Like something happened to her. She's really a decent girl.
Me: Yeah. Crack happened to her. Sad.
Rita: I'm really low on money. I Have to pay for a room tonight.
Me: What... like $30? For bareback?
Rita: Well, I was gonna ask you for $30 anyways. But bareback will be $5 more then.

Rita, $35, 10 minutes of so-so BBBJ, her mouth was ultra-dry and she had vaseline in her purse that helped somewhat. As I was superhard and needed some relief and sensed that Rita would be willing, I suggested CFS in my undisclosed Gardena warehouse area but she said, "Why not here? It's dark, we're here already. I'll wait for you in the back." She was very well-spoken.

In the back: 5 mnutes undressing cuz her boots would've stabbed me to death so she took those off and dayum, her hourglass ass was superfine and she even woke up Mr Willy with a better BBBJ (maybe because she was getting another $30) anyways, doggie for 5 minutes killed me. She had a nice tight pussy and damn did she talk some dirty smack! Surprised me and made me regret about not getting a room. :D

Rita: Arghhh... you know you want that pussy. Fuck it like you want it. Fuck it. Own it. Yeah. Arggggg.
Me: Dayum! (she was face-down, ass-up in some pile of clothes and I was banging her tight pussy and slapping her ass)
Rita: Smack that ass. I told you to smack it.
Me: Yeah. Oh shit.
Rita: Fuck me. Come on now.
Me: Oh Shit. You made me cum too soon. Dammit.

Actually, Rita was well-mannered as well and handed me wet-naps to remove the condom and to wipe my hands with.

Me: You certainly don't act like most girls. I''m gonna need your digits.
Rita: I'm not like other girls. And if I give you my digits, you best be calling me soon. And please stop being a cheap ass and get a room. You know how I do. I know you want this ass again.
Me: Yes, ma'am. Dayum.

Total damage: 10 minutes = $35 BBBJ 5 minutes = $30 CFS 5 minutes = free jolly banter (like I said, she could hold a conversation)

Peace

Webcams
03-16-07, 16:58
Just Sayin If you don't want a nice dose of nonoxynol 9 down your deal it's best to bring your own. Stay away from spermicidal lubricant.

Just my 2 cent's

Baldy Cruiser
03-16-07, 19:29
Today 3:15 pm

Hottie Central:

Traveling south on Fig at 66th St., I looked to the left & just about crashed into the car in front of me. Smokin hot BSW in short red dress. God damn hottie right smack in the middle of Hottie Central.

Guys were lined up on 66th. She walked to several cars & discussed bizness. If I didn't have to make an appointment I would have scooped her up.

There were 6 to 8 chicks on 66th & 67th. God, LA is the best!!! DL, hit that & report back. I may drive back tommorow & try to score on that fine BSW. She looked about 5'6" or 5'8".

Have fun guys.

BALDY (LuvGirlInRedDress) CRUISER

Magic501
03-16-07, 21:27
Looks like you struck the Mother Lode, BC!

Let us know what happens next.

Sourcemine
03-16-07, 23:39
Wow that's funny, I cruised down there today, our new stock boy asked me drop him off at broadway and martin luther king, so I cruised down broadway only to purposly come up fig.

I saw about 6-7 of them right south of gage in the same area. I pulled around once and some BSW with the name "michael" tatted across her chest, asked me if I wanted to party, I declined and headed on my way.

A ton of hot BSW though, one real fine ass in white shorts was out around 66th.

This was around 6:20pm.

Hottie Central:

Traveling south on Fig at 66th St., I looked to the left & just about crashed into the car in front of me. Smokin hot BSW in short red dress. God damn hottie right smack in the middle of Hottie Central.

Guys were lined up on 66th. She walked to several cars & discussed bizness. If I didn't have to make an appointment I would have scooped her up.

There were 6 to 8 chicks on 66th & 67th. God, LA is the best!!! DL, hit that & report back. I may drive back tommorow & try to score on that fine BSW. She looked about 5'6" or 5'8".

Have fun guys.

Marlowe
03-17-07, 02:07

Hottie Central:

Have fun guys.

Baldy,

the girl in the red dress is named Sugar (that I presume is her working name). Read my post about her from Tuesday to know what to expect. She carries a phone but doesn't give out her digits.

Baldy Cruiser
03-17-07, 13:47
Baldy,

the girl in the red dress is named Sugar (that I presume is her working name). Read my post about her from Tuesday to know what to expect. She carries a phone but doesn't give out her digits.

Thanks man. I just got to tap that!!!!!:)

BALDY CRUISER

Ivel
03-17-07, 22:42
PIGUEROA 03-16-07 Friday

Rita: Arghhh... you know you want that pussy. Fuck it like you want it. Fuck it. Own it. Yeah. Arggggg.
Me: Dayum! (she was face-down, ass-up in some pile of clothes and I was banging her tight pussy and slapping her ass)
Rita: Smack that ass. I told you to smack it.
Me: Yeah. Oh shit.
Rita: Fuck me. Come on now.

Me: Oh Shit. You made me cum too soon. Dammit.

Yeah! Me Too! :) LOL

Still love your posts man. :)

Ivel

Webcams
03-18-07, 13:53
Been there done that with almost all the girls the rest gave off attitude I was looking for 2 s/w in particular never ended up finding them.

Seems like Every regular was out on the track from Vernon to Imperial Highway. I remember a lot of the names and there half ass rushed service, others would get picked up right away. Pretty nice driving down the road and watching them stand there with there skirts not covering there ass and high heels.

60 f/s available the length of the track a few ask for 100 will easily settle for 80, but few of them provide great service. I have started taking pictures on my phone when I get digits, for the one's that provide good service, but the pictures come out so damn bad I ask myself was she that hot ?

at least we have the quantity at this time le is always to busy on weekends in these areas to mess with the s/w's. That does NOT mean that they won't stop you or they don't cruise the area. They Still do so be careful, and enjoy the action while it is out.

Mandm1107
03-21-07, 13:39
Rolling around 10pm last night, I went south all the way past Manchester and didn't see anything I wanted to pick up. On the way back up north, the hottie gallery was empty. There wasn't that much LE presence but oh well. Then at 55th-Figueroa I spotted a bleached blonde LSW with a denim skirt. I drove up next to her.
She straight out says $ for everything. I didn't want to talk about business with her not inside the vehicle. She then says in spanish if it's too much. I didn't want to respond and just drove away.

She was smoking hot. I don't think she was LE but I get very uncomfortable when they don't get into my vehicle. I will not talk about business outside the car. Maybe another time.

JeffTheDrunk
03-21-07, 14:42
Rolling around 10pm last night, I went south all the way past Manchester and didn't see anything I wanted to pick up. Yesterday the ho's were on rainy day schedule, so you won't see too many out in the yard. I just wanted to suggest that at that time you usually want to scour the area from Vernon all the way down to Century at least. Usually at around 97th or so there's some independent LSW or BSW, who go there because they're independent newbies/part-timers or just want to stay more lo-pro than the pimped ho's at the Hottie Gallery. The same goes for the area around 47th st. There's some gems in the rough to be found in these areas, and they're usually not dressed like strippers when compared to the ho's at the Hottie Gallery.

Member #6586
03-22-07, 04:17
Mandm,

Wise choice. Keep your windows up because it forces her to open the door to speak to you and yes make sure she gets in and closes the door.

Alex Mundo
03-22-07, 14:10
Here's what the fig had to offer yesterday around 1pm. There was more but was unable to take pics of everything.

Marlowe
03-23-07, 01:36
Yesterday the ho's were on rainy day schedule, so you won't see too many out in the yard. I just wanted to suggest that at that time you usually want to scour the area from Vernon all the way down to Century at least. Usually at around 97th or so there's some independent LSW or BSW, who go there because they're independent newbies/part-timers or just want to stay more lo-pro than the pimped ho's at the Hottie Gallery. The same goes for the area around 47th st. There's some gems in the rough to be found in these areas, and they're usually not dressed like strippers when compared to the ho's at the Hottie Gallery.

For some reason today the HG was barren and its usual denizens were down lower on Pig between Slauson and Vernon. LE moved in and I saw Sugar chatting with them, when I swung back she (and everyone else) was gone.

Webcams
03-27-07, 00:09
Hit the Fig track to bust a nut.

Action was slow for daytime but many options were still around.

Ended up with a bigger BSW that was wearing a thin short white spandex dress with a zip top.

50 for cbj & she offered up the pussy for free.

Cute face, pretty eyes, but I went limp when I got a whiff of that odor.
She said she was 18 and she had a great attitude, but my god her hole stank.

We did talk for a while found out she knew the two girls I tried to pick up earlier. One a bsw who had stretch marks on her tits so I asked about her friend a wiry Young Latina with a fucked up grill but awesome body 95lbs soaking wet nice firm little tits, and a great ass. She had long curly dark hair and a hot white short shorts set.

Guess the bsw needed to make up her end and she said "she's not dating now just me" Ehhh OK thanks but no thanks. These 3 were on the Vernon end of the track.

Rest of the track had hit and miss action all the way up to Imperial, hottie gallery had 3 but they spent more time hiding then working and LE was all over it. I did notice a PD helicopter run across the track and I am pretty sure he spotted activity or heat in vehicles near the freeway he sent B&W's to check because the PD ended up with 3 cars towed in the McDonald's lot.

Use caution guys Never park close to the track regardless of how many times the girl claims to have used that spot.

John Horn
03-28-07, 01:00
My first entry here and let me say thanks to all you mongers out there. Your info is always appreciated. I hope one day to be able to add pics as well. Until then, is fig the only outlet as far as SW for a south bay guy?

Daddy Lows
03-28-07, 17:55
John,

Century dried up more than a year ago. RTFF. Suggestions: go to LBB from Martin Luther King Blvd to 91 Freeway OR Imperial Blvd from Vermont to LBB OR Harbor Blvd (ask OC guys) OR Western Ave in Koreatown OR Holt (ask the Riverside/Ontario crew). Go to an AMP. Go to a strip club. Go to TJ. There's some of your options.

Peace

JeffTheDrunk
03-28-07, 18:46
John,

Century dried up more than a year ago. RTFF. Suggestions: go to LBB from Martin Luther King Blvd to 91 Freeway OR Imperial Blvd from Vermont to LBB OR Harbor Blvd (ask OC guys) OR Western Ave in Koreatown OR Holt (ask the Riverside/Ontario crew). Go to an AMP. Go to a strip club. Go to TJ. There's some of your options.

PeaceI've never seen any action on LBB north of the 105 FWY, have I been pulling my U's too early? All the action I've seen has been between the 105 FWY and Alondra.

Are Imperial and Western Ave still active tracks, if so then what's the time they're usually active? It would be cool if there were actually Korean SWs on Western...it would be nice to pick up a Korean ho out of the usual AMP environment without having to pay the mamasan a house fee. It looks like I've got some more tracks to add to my to-do list :) !

I did cruise through Holt this past Monday night when I went to pick up a friend from the Ontario Airport, but the pickings were slim (see my report in the Pomona section).

Speck
03-28-07, 23:16
John,

Peace

Theres a lot of $-$.5 pimped girls near Hawthorne and LAX

Alex Mundo
03-30-07, 12:14
Here's what was available on Wednesday.

CadburyForAll
03-30-07, 17:26
I haven't seen much activity here lately, so don't come here often. On Wednesday night I was in that area so decided to take a look if things have improved since my last visit.

I saw an awesome WSW on that intersection. She was wearing a black Bra Top dress and a black beach wear sleeper. As most of you know its a very rare seight for this part of the town. I made an eye contact and she smiled. I passed her and decided to return and check if she was a legit SW or some LE.

I came back in about 2/3 mins and she was not there. Around a back alley near by I saw a cop car with its lights on and they were searching a guy's pockets and hand cuffing him. Tried to see if there was any girl involved, but couldn't see one or may be I missed her. This was at about 8pm on wednesday night.

If anyone has any information, please post.

Play safe.

Marlowe
03-30-07, 22:03
I haven't seen much activity here lately, so don't come here often. On Wednesday night I was in that area so decided to take a look if things have improved since my last visit.

I saw an awesome WSW on that intersection. She was wearing a black Bra Top dress and a black beach wear sleeper. As most of you know its a very rare seight for this part of the town. I made an eye contact and she smiled. I passed her and decided to return and check if she was a legit SW or some LE.

I came back in about 2/3 mins and she was not there. Around a back alley near by I saw a cop car with its lights on and they were searching a guy's pockets and hand cuffing him. Tried to see if there was any girl involved, but couldn't see one or may be I missed her. This was at about 8pm on wednesday night.

If anyone has any information, please post.

Play safe.

Sounds like an LE set up to me. I am not familiar with this locale, but if she looked to good to be true, as the old maxim goes, she probably was.

B Malibu
03-30-07, 22:06
Here's what was available on Wednesday.Yes, Yes, Yes, and Maybe!

Hadezh
03-31-07, 00:49
I think I know the girl in white. Looks just like a girl I know but I am kinda surprised to see her wearing that.

Gonna give her a call now heh.

Just cruised Fig (9 PM Friday) and it was not dead but pretty quiet.

Accident on Gage and Fig (kinda serious it looked, 3 cars involved that I could tell one smashed hard in the front) so that slow down Hotty Area.

Couple girls in usual spots but nothing major or worth picking up.

Maybe it will pick up later.

Hadezh
03-31-07, 00:53
A year ago I hated Fig and loved LBB. Now I just do not know any of the girls in LBB and the look of the ones I see gives me a bad vibe.

Cruised LBB today at about 5 PM. Around 5-6 BSW in various areas from Rosecrans past Alondra. One had to be a minor imo and LE was following her I think.

Another hotie was way south of Alondra and I liked her but saw LE swing out twice near her while trying to scoop her up.

Too much heat for me, I moved on.

Gonna call a regular

Baldy Cruiser
03-31-07, 23:23
Here's what was available on Wednesday.

Great PICS Alex.

BALDY CRUISER

Webcams
04-01-07, 13:17
Cruised Fig the Entire track as well as LBB.
Between 3:00 and 6 pm

Let me point out the gas approaching the 4.00 mark is getting worse and is going to restrict my cruising ability come summer time when the action is best.

Second the amount of girls on the track was very promising for a Saturday afternoon. Over the couple hours I was out, I saw no less then 15 different girls out, of course quality was an issue some were hot others definitely not.
I saw one Latina who was obviously pregnant wearing a little pink top with her big ol milky tittie hanging out the sides and 8 other girls along the Hottie Gallery. A few cop cars & undercover cars kept them dodging around but they were clearly available the length of the hottie gallery.

A few streets North of the hottie gallery I saw two cute girls one wearing cotton short shorts, little rack when I went up for the LE check she said she knew me and of course I didn't remember her, She pulled up her shirt and she had 5-6 huge scars across her chest like she had been stabbed I felt bad but grossed out so I quickly passed.

Down on the Vernon end there were 5-6 more girls working it, one was a light skinned girl with a blondish wig and bright red lipstick. She looked good but her le check was half assed she never grabbed anything she just set her little purse down on my lap, and didn't show anything the other girls were not worth stopping for so I just moved on.

Down by Imperial Highway the action was very slow just one crackhead not the same availability as night/early morning cruising.

80's-90's had a few crackhead types nothing worth trying so I moved right along

Century area had 2 crackheads but kept checking and this is wear I found a good one. 18 fairly new to the game, big natural tits, wearing a little white button up dress way to small for her huge D tits with yellow bra and panties. Picked her up and rolled around for a bit she asked for $ I had .6 for jack and fuck. So we did it in the car, and I had her Mish and that was enough. She had a nice clean shaved hole and although she was definitely not into it, her hot little body was enough. She was not the spinner type but she wasn't too fat either. Just right big tits and tight little hole a few minutes later I was done dropped her back off and got a number I won't know is any good till Monday. She didn't have a cell. Next time got to try her in a room for sure.

I saw one other girl I wanted to try she was real thin wearing black spandex top and pants. She was in the Hottie gallery, and she dodged the cops but she managed to dodge me too.

On the way out I did see another girl in the hottie gallery who was smokin wearing a super tight skirt and top who looked great, I was gonna try my luck but it turns out my luck was spent as I made the left to come back around and saw LE sitting on her and they made there move. I called it a night and headed home. I did cruise LBB between the Imperial Highway run and saw two really thin BSW near the gas co., they wanted to much and didn't look all that clean so I passed. Maybe another 3-4 girls out along that track but not worth the risk or drive as Sheriffs were in the area so the hot ass factor didn't outweigh the risk.

Enjoy the limited amount of girls we have as you never know when they might up and leave.

Daddy Lows
04-02-07, 02:45
PIGUEROA Sunday 2:30a-3:02a

For whatever reason, the following spots were ho central:

2:33a
98th St and close-by street corners: I saw two 9s two 8s and around six 5s, 6s, and 7s. 95% were BSWs. One might've been latina.

2:44a
48th St and nearby streets: Quality was around 5s, 6s, and 7s but there was around 10 or so hos there.

2:59a
98th St was again packed with mongers but I only saw 4 or 5 girls and there was this one crazy LE driving in circles with his lights ablaze.

Take care and stay safe.

Peace

CadburyForAll
04-02-07, 14:08
Has anyone come across any action in the west side?

Culver City / Venice / Rancho Park / Santa Monica / Beverlywood / etc?

I saw a few on Santa Monica Blvd, but all were shemales. That area is filled with them.

Please share if you guys had any experience. Its a long drive from the west to fig. everytime.

JeffTheDrunk
04-02-07, 18:00
Sorry for the late report, but I had been too busy to add to my SW diary here.

Last Monday 3/26/07 @ 4:30 PM I made a quick run through LBB and Fig. Both LBB and Fig including the hottie gallery were extra empty. I was giving up hope until around at around 51st on Fig I spotted a big-tittied 20 yr old 7.5/10 BSW hottie that I'd seen around the same area about 2 weeks ago. I made a right turn and waited for her to walk by my car.

She got into my car and did the useless LE check that makes them feel comfortable. She then uncovered her beautiful left tit and asked me to lick it. I gladly complied and licked it while rubbing her pussy to make it clear to her that I wasn't LE. I drove off and then she asked me what I wanted and she quoted me $50 for a BJ. I laughed at her rate and got her down to $30. I was planning on FS from the start, but I always get a better rate when I ask them for FS once they've already started with the BJ.

I went down to the Daddy Lows-approved Motel off the track, got a room and then went to my car and got her. When I opened the door and she got out I noticed for the first time that she might be pregnant. I asked her if she was pregnant once we got into the room and she said that yes, she was 3 months pregnant, just barely showing. When she started with the BJ at first she didn't seem to want to get completely naked, but I made it clear it was a requirement. About 5 minutes into it, I tell her I have an extra 20 if she wanted to give me FS. She agreed and she got in top of me and rode for a good 5 minutes while I was holding onto her engorged beautiful D cups (which she incorrectly claimed as being C cups -- sure girl, maybe before you got pregnant and they exploded to Ds). I then finished her up in doggie style while both her and me looked at the action via the mirror on the bed.

After the deed was over, she asked me if I could take her to her house, then she changed her mind and asked me to take her back to where I picked her up, then to Burger King, then finally she decided to scratch all of those thoughts and to just take her indecisive ho ass to her house. To her house then it was (about 3 miles away southeast--I only did it because she was pregnant and felt bad for her). On the way there she tells me she was just out there saving enough money to take the Greyhound to San Francisco where her boyfriend lives. She said a pimp had recently gotten her to work for him out on Fig, but she had changed her mind -- although she did seem very pimp-brainwashed to me. I was just like -- "yeah, you do what's best for you and your child"...meanwhile I'm really thinking she should've aborted that future "menace to society" 2 months ago.

Daddy Lows
04-03-07, 06:17
Jeff,

How much did the Indian lady charge you? Hopefully $20 + $5 security fee. BTW, when you fill up that paper they want you to fill up, put in a false name and slightly change the ID code. They don't even check your license to see if you wrote the corresponding info THOUGH they ask for it. I hope your room was clean and that the four-poster beds and fake mirrors were to your liking. Heh heh heh. You know what they say about Prego: It's in there! Heh heh heh.

Peace

JeffTheDrunk
04-03-07, 11:18
It was actually her dad (or older husband) that attended me that day, but that was the price. It's funny how the other motel that I also frequent on LBB is also run by an Indian family (not the Casino-building American Indian kind, but the real Indians from India! ). And before I thought they just picked up the lines at Dell Tech Support or American Express to annoy me with their accent and lack of knowledge/good service compared to an American call center. But I digress!

The one on LBB is only $15 if you demand that price, otherwise they'll try to get away with the standard $20. The room was clean and it had the mirror to my liking on the bed headpiece. It's like watching yourself in a homemade porno!

It was my first time with a Prego, but it was the same thing except she was extremely wet (leaving the condom drenched in that white female natural lube). I don't know if she was so wet because all prego's are more wet than usual, or because she was a horny ho.

Jeff,

How much did the Indian lady charge you? Hopefully $20 + $5 security fee. BTW, when you fill up that paper they want you to fill up, put in a false name and slightly change the ID code. They don't even check your license to see if you wrote the corresponding info THOUGH they ask for it. I hope your room was clean and that the four-poster beds and fake mirrors were to your liking. Heh heh heh. You know what they say about Prego: It's in there! Heh heh heh.

Peace

AllGood
04-03-07, 11:41
Cruised yesterday about 2 saw BSW and WSW standing at the corner, pulled up and did the touchy feely routine with the BSW and when I asked her to get in she told me to meet her at McD's at the corner. They both walked the 5 blocks down there. I tried to pick her up early 2 blocks away but she said wait until McD's. They both kept walking, I left something just seemed wrong. Maybe LE sting or a rob but I left. 15 minutes later they were back at the same corner. I sont think they left with anyone.

Member #4870
04-03-07, 22:03
I have not noticed much action on the hottie gallery.

I have seen much of the action on 48 and 49th street then the SW's moving to 98th street.

I have seen some nice loking SW's.

Anyone remeber an LSW spinner who called herself "mamacita"

She was a hot little number.

Used to be on the tracks all the time

Tried getting her number on various ocassions but could not.

She used to come out to the track with a called "chop"

Who advertised on "cl"

Thanks

Bocelli
04-04-07, 00:45
Hey guys, long time no chat. I been trying to steer clear of this sort of thing but I just can't help myself.

Well today on Fig got the number to a chick name Menage. She was so hot but as always I am scared to pick up a SW.

Then on Slauson I met a chick at the bus stop named Cash. Got hey number too. She was also a smokin BSW.

I must say it's good to be back and nice to see dady lowes is still around :)

Webcams
04-04-07, 12:29
Hey guys, long time no chat. I been trying to steer clear of this sort of thing but I just can't help myself.

Well today on Fig got the number to a chick name Menage. She was so hot but as always I am scared to pick up a SW.

Then on Slauson I met a chick at the bus stop named Cash. Got hey number too. She was also a smokin BSW.

I must say it's good to be back and nice to see dady lowes is still around :)
Cash is ok, she will run from 60 to $. If the coast is clear use caution and go ahead and pick her up she is not LE.

Daddy Lows
04-04-07, 14:03
Bocelli,

Hi dude. Was it you that mentioned Fellini and Century Blvd in the same sentence? Heh heh heh. I'm just echoing Webcams. I dated a Cash around the Slauson area as well. Just do the proper monger pick-up and you should be safe from LE's prying eyes. Take care.

Peace

Marlowe
04-04-07, 16:05
Cash is ok, she will run from 60 to $. If the coast is clear use caution and go ahead and pick her up she is not LE.

Cams, are we talking about the Cash with the big tits that used to hang with BeBe and co? There was another Cash, part Puerto Rican, who was much more expensive, but also not LE.

Bocelli
04-05-07, 00:30
Cash is very pretty and has like hazel eyes. Thick sexy legs too. Oh and she's black not a Rican.

JeffTheDrunk
04-05-07, 00:52
Cash is very pretty and has like hazel eyes. Thick sexy legs too. Oh and she's black not a Rican.Black with HAZEL eyes? Must be contacts, or maybe she does have some Rican in her?

I find it amazing how many Black girls on CL claim to be mixed with Cherokee (no other Native American tribe such as Navajo is ever claimed, just Cherokee like the cheap clothes they got on K-mart were labeled). They also claim to be an "Exotic mix" throwing in Brazilian, Asian, Latina, Puerto Rican, you name it. I always love to throw some high school level Spanish at these self-proclaimed Ricans to see their reaction...everyone in Puerto Rico speaks Spanish as their first language, then comes English later since they're a U.S. territory.

I understand that for probably a good 10% of them it's true and I can tell just by looking at the pictures when they're mixed, but the rest think that White guys will pay more for them if they claim to be an "Exotic mix". What they don't understand is that if we like Black girls, we love them for what they are and what they have that other girls of other races can't ever match up with, and prefer it when they're proud 100% Black ho's instead of some made up "Exotic mix".

Member #4870
04-05-07, 04:37
I cruised the hottie gallery and Da Wood (Compton) tonight.

Heavy le presence everwhere.

A few girls out and many being pulled over.

It was quite crazy.

Peace

Osirus09
04-05-07, 18:26
A person can be black with hazel eyes without being mixed. Its just part of the diversity of our genes. I have a sibling with gray eyes and one with hazel. The black gene pool has more diversity or room for genetic differences than any other race and this is a scientifically proven fact. So its not strange. Or they could be contacts like you said, IMO.

Hadezh
04-05-07, 23:12
She pulled up her shirt and she had 5-6 huge scars across her chest like she had been stabbed I felt bad but grossed out so I quickly passed.

I have known this girl for a while. She is really nice and has never once given me any kind of drama.

If you can get past her scars she has a real nice body and never has once rushed me. The cute face really gets me too.

Hadezh
04-05-07, 23:14
Does anyone know the cute younger (19-22) blonde that sometimes works north of Slauson?

She use to be found closer to Vernon and I have seen her walking Hottie Gallery a couple times but she never gets into a car when there.

I saw her a few blocks north of Slauson 3 or 4 times in the last month. She is cute enough to always have people trying to pick her up. I see her walk up to vehicles then walk away after some talk. Seems to take 5-6 "talks" before she gets into a vehicle.

She seems really cute but I get a real odd vibe from her so I have not even talked to her yet.

Webcams
04-06-07, 04:37
Cams, are we talking about the Cash with the big tits that used to hang with BeBe and co? There was another Cash, part Puerto Rican, who was much more expensive, but also not LE.
I belive it is her, can't be sure, by now I am sure you know my memory for these things suck. I remember the good ones and then in between things go sideways and I forget who did what that's why i try and post asap to get the details down.

Webcams
04-06-07, 04:38
I have known this girl for a while. She is really nice and has never once given me any kind of drama.

If you can get past her scars she has a real nice body and never has once rushed me. The cute face really gets me too.
Hadezh, remind me what her name is I will give her a try, she had a great face and cute body too.

Mandm1107
04-06-07, 14:20
Decided to just go to Figueroa yesterday versus trying the other LA spots. I'm mostly a Downtown person. I picked up Alana, WSW, 19yo, wearing jeans and black top. She was on 48th St.

.40 for cbj, not rushed and very well excecuted. She said she is down here from Richmond, Ca with her sister. Also told me about a story that happened with her sister being cut up around her body by some latino guy. The guy didn't rape her, just wanted to cut her up. Geez.

Anyways, she gave me her digits and I'll share with trusted members. She'll be here till Sunday.

Marlowe
04-07-07, 03:14
Cruised yesterday about 2 saw BSW and WSW standing at the corner, pulled up and did the touchy feely routine with the BSW and when I asked her to get in she told me to meet her at McD's at the corner. They both walked the 5 blocks down there. I tried to pick her up early 2 blocks away but she said wait until McD's. They both kept walking, I left something just seemed wrong. Maybe LE sting or a rob but I left. 15 minutes later they were back at the same corner. I sont think they left with anyone.

Or maybe that is where her pimp was hanging out and she wanted him to see you before she got in your vehicle.

Regardless, such times it is best to cut and run, you did the right thing. Rarely does anything good come from following an SW that won't enter your vehicle directly IMHO (others can contradict me if U think I'm wrong).

Depending upon where you were, I may have seen this duo several times, and NEVER seen either of them get into a car with anyone.

Daddy Lows
04-07-07, 03:32
PIGUEROA Friday 4-6-07

1:30a
I hit the Pig from Century Blvd all the way to MLK Blvd with hardly any results. Hottie Gallery had one BSW that looked good but there were two LEs lurking. Also, there was a chopper in that northern part of the area. However, north of the Slauson tracks, there were several youngsters and I WAS expecting to go back to them after a turnaround on Broadway but something happened along the way back.

1:43a
On a turnaround at Broadway and 41st, I met up with Jackie, a skinny small spinner BSW, face=6 body=5 no tits whatsoever. She had her customary cup of ice and we parked a ways away for some BBBJTCIM. The best about her is it costs $20, she starts sucking the moment you drop trow (even if you didn't pay her yet), she doesn't complain after 5 minutes about taking too long, she'll suck balls, and she continues sucking throughout the CIM. I was like:

Me: When are you out? Last time I saw you was 8 months ago!
Jackie: I'm not like these crack hos. I go out to pay my house bills.
Me: So like near the end or beginning of each month then.
Jackie: You got a good memory.
Me: My dick sure does. :D

Peace

Charro Daze
04-07-07, 09:06
This has happened to me a couple of times, and I did the same thing AllGood did. When something doesn't feel right, it won't be as much fun, even if everything is right. (There's also the thing about landing in jail or worse.)

Or maybe that is where her pimp was hanging out and she wanted him to see you before she got in your vehicle.

Regardless, such times it is best to cut and run, you did the right thing. Rarely does anything good come from following an SW that won't enter your vehicle directly IMHO (others can contradict me if U think I'm wrong).

Depending upon where you were, I may have seen this duo several times, and NEVER seen either of them get into a car with anyone.

Socalasian
04-07-07, 11:33
Westside street action is dead. Used to be able to hop the 405 down to Century but it's dead in Inglewood too. Closest action is to head into the Hollywood area via Sunset but that's hit and miss at best...

Best action on the westside is the dozens of CL ads of girls staying by the airport. Most are $ jobs and the choices are many without the hassle of losing your car, etc...

Happy Hunting!

JeffTheDrunk
04-07-07, 11:46
PIGUEROA Friday 4-6-07
1:43a
On a turnaround at Broadway and 41st, I met up with Jackie, a skinny small spinner BSW, face=6 body=5 no tits whatsoever. She had her customary cup of ice and we parked a ways away for some BBBJTCIM. The best about her is it costs $20, she starts sucking the moment you drop trow (even if you didn't pay her yet), she doesn't complain after 5 minutes about taking too long, she'll suck balls, and she continues sucking throughout the CIM. I was like:

Me: When are you out? Last time I saw you was 8 months ago!
Jackie: I'm not like these crack hos. I go out to pay my house bills.
Me: So like near the end or beginning of each month then.
Jackie: You got a good memory.
Me: My dick sure does. :D

PeaceWow, 41st, I've never seen any action north of Vernon. Can't beat the $20 price for a BBBJTCIM! At least she's smart enough to go out and ho to pay her bills at the end of the month instead of getting raped at those payday advance places :)

Lately it seems things are "Hot" with LE per my conversations with the 2 I've picked up at Fig in the last month. It looks like they're far and few between at either the north or south extremes of the Fig track.

I remember the LAPD chief Bratton gloating on the news 3 days ago how gang-related crime has dropped a lot in the area. As an example he mentioned that in Watts, which has 3 public housing developments that are usually ridden with gang activity, only 1 gang-related shooting has occurred this year, compared to 6 last year by this time.

If that's true, then that explains why a lot of the pigs who would normally be kept busy with real crimes now have time to harass hos and mongers.

Bratton's term as LAPD chief ends on Oct. 24, so it's up to the LA police commission to decide if they're going to renew his contract. Until that decision is made, I expect them to continue trying to keep this area as squeaky clean as possible. Then it'll be back to normal once they renew the contract.

CaptainJak14
04-08-07, 12:54
Left Staples back to the OC Had to cruise the blvd. Didn't I? / of course I did had a friend w/ me showed him the way e liked it his old stompin grounds as a kid some 40+ years ago. Any way!

Started at the SC headed south and saw lotsa action between sla/gag and a little bit more southern way. Easily there were some to my left some more to my right and all but maybe 1 were quality quality and all of the BSW variety.

Saw one side street headed towards the blvd young hot cold LOL w/ an aminous late model sedan white lowered in close close close proximity keepin an eye on her. Pimp daddy?

Other hottie nb by the laundro and another here and one more there BSW everywhere. Fantastic fantastic

Had to get the old guy home to the wife or I woulda stayed and had more to stories to tell.

Webcams
04-09-07, 02:39
Wow Action was HOT!
No less then 30 Different girls on and off along the track could easily have been more.
Le was busy but mostly with other things, I did notice the Ghetto bird flying around and lighting up the girls at one point, 3-4 B&W came by not sure if it was to harass the girls or get a glimpse I think it was the latter, for some reason the hottie gallery was closed most but not all of the night as far as action goes. 95% of the action was between MLK & Gage.

A few stragglers & independents between hottie gallery and Imperial but not many. Selection was awesome with 50/50 mix of hot and not's.

Wannabe pimps were out and about, but LE hit one up and the rest kept low compared to most nights.

11:30-3:30am Friday Night best night I have seen in months.

Be Patient they always come back, and they were coming and going all night.

I ended up finding Ericka in the 90's she was on her period so that didn't go well but a bj had to do, her tits are just that fun.

Member #1381
04-10-07, 10:10
After my date with Tender (it was still kinda early 11pm), I wanted to take a stroll to see some of LA's other finest....

I drove by KH8 with intentions on stopping by after I circled Fig. But that was not to happen tonite. I got down to Fig and just as Webcam said, there were girls everwhere..... First around the 80-90 blocks and then around the 45-50 blocks. Booty was everywhere and so were the pimps, thuggs and hobbyist really interested in their services.... But the onlookers and pimps made it kinda hard for the real hobbyist to get any play.

And me, my "black man's curse" struck again. The girls did not give me much of a second look (even in the totally secluded spots). But I've come to expect that out here. I was simply enjoying the show. I already had my fun for the evening...

However, I did get a handful of smiles and hello's from a few of the caramel beauties - but none that were to my liking. I cruised for a while and stayed out of the way of LE as they made a few passes - damn you should see these girls duck and run in those heels. This is one way to tell the real thing from decoys. I did't see many pick ups because there was a lot of congestion in both areas from the pimps and onlookers messing it up for the girls and hobbyists.

Before I exited, I finally got the attention of a bootylicious caramel cutie named Erica - perhaps the same Webcam was referring to. She was hottt.. She FINALLY came to my window and introduced herself and asked if I wanted some company. But as nice as she looked and thinking about that many girls out and about, I felt most would not give me the services the way I wanted and probably did very little for a lot of $$. So I passed. But the menu out there last night sure looked tasty.

Needless to say, I did not make it back to KH8. I will have to decide on who my lucky lady will be tonite - Tender or Mahoganni - hell I might do both since it will be a while before I get back to LA...

But I will make and effort to hit KH8 before I leave tomorrow.. Damn another date with Nadia sounds good too.... But I would really like to sample Mercedes. But did not get the vibe that she is down....

Play safe gentlemen....

DarthRaider666
04-10-07, 11:30
[QUOTE=Member #1381]

- damn you should see these girls duck and run in those heels. This is one way to tell the real thing from decoys. QUOTE]

LOL! That's so true! You wouldn't think a woman in 6 inch stripper heels could outrun a police car, but for very short dictances they can!

Member #1381
04-10-07, 14:06
What a comical sight to see several of them scattering at the same time in different directions....

Priceless!!! If I only had a picture of it....

Play safe...

Paco Herte
04-10-07, 19:25
I too was out doing the ususal routine tru the hottie gallery, there were so many to choose from. But there were far too many mongers and pimps for my licking, and I don't like driving thru there when people are about to hit your car because they keep their eyes on the girls.

Hey 1381, what is HK8?

Member #1381
04-10-07, 23:08
Damn, sorry to hear that about Nadia - well it sounds as if at least one other person had a good time after me!!!! She is still probably worth a call... I'll take a look tonight and see what's available. (After my date with Mahoganni who is on her way over her now)

Also will take a look at Tease - she really likes fire... I don't see any harm in me giving it a try to see what "other" skills she has. Baldy knows that I am a very curious kinda guy...

Take care boys until next time....

Ricman Tan
04-11-07, 00:06
Nadia is 5 or 6 months pregnant, but still dancing. Her ASS is twice as big now. Maybe you can still tap it.

Glad you had fun with Tender. There is a new girl at KH8. Not sure if she does extras outside the club. But she is a hottie. She works nights. Her name is "Tease". She came over for a private dance. Didn't push for xtras. Just enjoyed the dance. Took these pics of her.

BALDY (LuvChocolate) CRUISER

That is one Ugly Tatt on her back.

B Malibu
04-11-07, 01:09
Nadia is 5 or 6 months pregnant, but still dancing. Her ASS is twice as big now. Maybe you can still tap it.

Glad you had fun with Tender. There is a new girl at KH8. Not sure if she does extras outside the club. But she is a hottie. She works nights. Her name is "Tease". She came over for a private dance. Didn't push for xtras. Just enjoyed the dance. Took these pics of her.

BALDY (LuvChocolate) CRUISERLet's hope her stage name, "Tease" is not indicative of her services?

Marlowe
04-12-07, 00:36
I don't know if this qualifies as TOFTT, but maybe. This is the cute, dark skinned girl that when she is in the HG she is always at the corner by the store, wearing a denim microskirt (yes she does wear something under it, a white thong) and a white top. Anyway her working name is Hershey.

First the particulars, cost $1.3 (.3 tip afterwards to shut her up), face 6 body 9, Service 5 Attitude 4, went to a really sleazy notel on Fl*r*nc* and V*rm*nt that she prefers, $25, so total cost $1.55

Decent cbj, but continually whining "why don't you want to eat my pussy?" Why would I pay her to do that?

Wouldn't do CG or mish, only doggie standing up with her leaning against the bed. WTF I came, so it wasn't a total loss.

Finally, I have a small coin purse that I carry in the car for newspapers and parking meters. It was nearly empty, about may $3.00, but she stole it, and a thief gets no return business!

YMMV and maybe if you're more demanding you can have a more satisfying experience. She is pretty cute! Didn't bother to ask for her digits, because the service wasn't that satisfying.

Baldy Cruiser
04-12-07, 18:41
Thursday - today - 2 pm.

Traffic signals were out on Fig. It was mayhem. Windy as a muther fucker.

Didn't stop the ho's though. Right at 66th, they had the guys lined up 10 deep.

3 Smokin Hot Hotties in the heart of HOTTIE GALLERY!!!!!

My new camera - Nikon D40, working pretty good. Broke it in today on Fig.

BALDY(LuvDaBitches)CRUISER

Toad Tamer
04-12-07, 18:42
Had to run to the bank a few blocks down so I hopped on the bike to Pico and La Cienaga. Headed back East on Pico I see a scantily clad female at Fairfax. Ok, just a neighborhood gal? On my back to the pad I pass 3 more in a group walking toward that intersection. I guess their trying to tap into the traffic backup at that intersection. Overweight, 4's-5's BSW. Possibly the motels on La Cienaga are comming back to life?

JeffTheDrunk
04-12-07, 19:00
Thursday - today - 2 pm.

BALDY(LuvDaBitches)CRUISERWow BC. Nice pics from your new D40, what lens were you using on it? Didn't the ho's notice you using such a big camera?

I have a 2+ year old D70 with several lenses including a Nikkor 70-210mm f/4-5.6D that would be great for taking close-up pics of these ho's from 2 blocks away. I haven't taken it out to the field because I'd be affraid of the pimps or other ho's thinking I'm undercover LE and not providing service in the future. Plus in cases like this, I'd want to pick up that BSW in the yellow dress and would worry about her stealing my camera and lenses while I went to pay for the room.

BTW - That BSW in the yellow dress is giving me a boner just looking at her pics...she has the type of body I love on BSWs, even if her face isn't all that.

Keep up the great service you provide us BC!

Fudge1
04-12-07, 20:02
Thursday - today - 2 pm.

BALDY(LuvDaBitches)CRUISER

Great pictures Baldy. I can't wait for more.

Baldy Cruiser
04-12-07, 21:02
Wow BC. Nice pics from your new D40, what lens were you using on it? Didn't the ho's notice you using such a big camera?

I have a 2+ year old D70 with several lenses including a Nikkor 70-210mm f/4-5.6D that would be great for taking close-up pics of these ho's from 2 blocks away. I haven't taken it out to the field because I'd be affraid of the pimps or other ho's thinking I'm undercover LE and not providing service in the future. Plus in cases like this, I'd want to pick up that BSW in the yellow dress and would worry about her stealing my camera and lenses while I went to pay for the room.

BTW - That BSW in the yellow dress is giving me a boner just looking at her pics...she has the type of body I love on BSWs, even if her face isn't all that.

Keep up the great service you provide us BC!

I got the 55 - 200 zoom. This camera is so light weight. I love the instant shutter response. It shoots up to 2.5 frames per second.

I just park my car & shoot away. My windows are tinted & nobody really notices. Too much going on. The lens is not very long & the whole thing weighs about a pound. Unreal for a digital SLR.

BALDY CRUISER

Funfunfun69
04-12-07, 21:37
Does it get any better than Cali?? I don't think so....

ILuvIt
04-12-07, 21:39
I hope that you don't mind my butting in, but the quality of the pics are so good ...that when I Photoshopped one, you can see the tatoo on the back of her right leg. Awesome pics!!

ILuvIt

Baldy Cruiser
04-12-07, 22:31
I hope that you don't mind my butting in, but the quality of the pics are so good ...that when I Photoshopped one, you can see the tatoo on the back of her right leg. Awesome pics!!

ILuvIt

Thanks man. I love this camera.

BALDY (Stuntin like Cres) CRUISER

B Malibu
04-12-07, 22:53
BC,

They all look good! I'm likin' the one in the red though personally. Scrumpcious!

Borabus
04-12-07, 23:58

All I can say is good thing i don't live in California because I would never go home with hot hot BSW like that walking in the traffic....

Houston i have wood...

Vegas Black
04-13-07, 00:10
LA is poppin'!
Good pics....thanks for sharing.
Be safe out there.........

Hulk Hercules
04-13-07, 09:55
Man is that the norm in Cali. Down here in Dallas I would be afraid to pic them up for fear of them being LE.Anyway, keep up the good work.

CautiousOne
04-13-07, 10:34
Does it get any better than Cali?? I don't think so....That is my girl that drives the new Dodge that I spent time with and posted about around March 13.

Scanepchi
04-13-07, 11:25
BC,

You are the man! Thanks for the pics! and your time!

Webcams
04-13-07, 12:40
Marlowe; Normally she doesn't even provide service, if you were a newbie monger you could have been set-up for a bad situation I have seen her twice each time it was worse, Stay Away, I posted a report before on her.

Seen her last week Monger pulled around the street when her gang banger buddy pulled in front and she ran out the car and got in his the guy looked pissed so I think she jacked him not sure but it fit's her M.O..

Avoid at all cost, your lucky to have gotten as much as you did.

She usually does her routine then heads off the track with her gang banger buddy and her other girlfriend who is just as poor. Just a matter of time till she get's into a bad situation.

WordUp
04-13-07, 13:01
Baldy cruiser,

I look forward to your post, I sent you a pm, to let you know how "jealous I am of you. Especially being in this dry city and state.

Anyway. When you post such information as this you are schooling the future visitors like myself to la, just to get a part of your action, so details if at all possible without screwing up your your fun can be provided, it will be greatly helpful. I know too many details bring about le, but it seems like le/vice is not as hard on SW's as in our area and others. An SW, for no reason, could ever dress like that here in cincinnati, ohio and not be immediately picked up, detained, and then arrested. Even the one in gym shoe and jeans are picked up. Ain't no devine browns here.

Your pix are top notch. And I never use my good cameras, for fear of something happening, or getting them stolen. I use an an old sony mavica camera, and it works fine. Can take about 25-35 pix per disc. It has a decent zoom, but nothing special. Old but useful, and if broken or stolen I won't freak out. As much!

It is good if you can school us along with your forum bro's, about the rates in la, so we don't end up paying too much. I don't want to ask anyone to show me around, because most like myself won't have the time. So details are needed so we can print this info out, verify, and use!

If you prefer a pm instead let us know. I plan to be in your area in a few month for about a week, so details, information, and lot of help is always greatly "appreciated"

The question still remains. "is the SW traffic in la really that good!"

Word

Thursday. Today. 2 pm.

Traffic signals were out on fig. It was mayhem. Windy as a muther fucker.

3 smokin hot hotties in the heart of hottie gallery!

My new camera. Nikon d40, working pretty good. Broke it in today on fig.

Baldy (luvdabitches)cruiser

Monster1
04-13-07, 16:24
That is my girl that drives the new Dodge that I spent time with and posted about around March 13.Damn she is fine. What does she charge?

Giani
04-13-07, 20:55
You guys have it all. Not only hot looking SWs, but three of them in the same view!

I award you five stars for your three hoe picture! I'm talking about this one:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38771

And LE doesn't hastle them in such a wonderful concentration of pulchritude?

Thanks from all of us,

Giani

Marlowe
04-14-07, 02:28
Marlowe; Normally she doesn't even provide service, if you were a newbie monger you could have been set-up for a bad situation I have seen her twice each time it was worse, Stay Away, I posted a report before on her.

Seen her last week Monger pulled around the street when her gang banger buddy pulled in front and she ran out the car and got in his the guy looked pissed so I think she jacked him not sure but it fit's her M.O..

Avoid at all cost, your lucky to have gotten as much as you did.

She usually does her routine then heads off the track with her gang banger buddy and her other girlfriend who is just as poor. Just a matter of time till she get's into a bad situation.

I was careful, I didn't pick her up until she was alone, down a side street, not on a corner on Pig, I just got careless with the spare change,

Anyway she's a thief, so I wouldn't give her a second chance, no way, no how. She found that out today, when she tried to wave me down on my way home.

Marlowe
04-14-07, 02:33
This was on PIGUEROA (where else) about 4:45 p.m., the HG was barren, but the usual girls were down between Slauson and Vernon.

This was Hershey, Sugar (who for some reason won't talk to me now) and that group.

On a corner was a cute little girl, that I swear was Bebe, or maybe it wasn't but what happened was too weird. She got picked up by a silver Jeep, that I got a bad vibe from (jealousy maybe?). Sure enough, I followed around the block at a safe distance, and he pulls over, arrests her, and a black and white wheels up and takes her away.

What was weird is that she was the only one that LE bothered. I saw a girl I knew and called her and told her, and she and the rest of them were gone 45
min. later, but no more LE showed up before they left, they just used the UCLE to arrest this one girl. Why would they single her out?

B Malibu
04-14-07, 05:02
This was on PIGUEROA (where else) about 4:45 p.m., the HG was barren, but the usual girls were down between Slauson and Vernon.

This was Hershey, Sugar (who for some reason won't talk to me now) and that group.

On a corner was a cute little girl, that I swear was Bebe, or maybe it wasn't but what happened was too weird. She got picked up by a silver Jeep, that I got a bad vibe from (jealousy maybe?). Sure enough, I followed around the block at a safe distance, and he pulls over, arrests her, and a black and white wheels up and takes her away.

What was weird is that she was the only one that LE bothered. I saw a girl I knew and called her and told her, and she and the rest of them were gone 45
min. later, but no more LE showed up before they left, they just used the UCLE to arrest this one girl. Why would they single her out?Maybe they know her and she's got warrants? Who knows WTF LE does anymore!!

Webcams
04-14-07, 13:22
LE picks and chooses, and when they run the uc sting on the girls they can only pick up one at a time, Bebe if it was her, and I remember right was never good on the le check, I remember one girl who used an le check, she didn't say much, just pulled it out and sucked it BB for a second or two , she said it was a good way to check for le, Funny thing is she didn't do bareback anything just the check. Not to mention the fact Bebe is a young spinner type who is fun to hang with and maybe le likes to leave the rob's around.

Hershey for sure is a R.O.B.

Webcams
04-14-07, 13:28
You guys have it all. Not only hot looking SWs, but three of them in the same view!

I award you five stars for your three hoe picture! I'm talking about this one:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=38771

And LE doesn't hastle them in such a wonderful concentration of pulchritude?

Thanks from all of us,

GianiAlthough a majority of our s/w's are not as good as they appear the best selection by far can be found at night when taking pictures is just not possible. Most guys stopped taking pictures in the LA, San Diego area because we ended up missing to much ass. It's no where near as much fun to take a picture as it is to get some tail.
If you like the daytime action just imagine the night action with less on and double the quantity.

Le finds the time to hassle all of them except the crackheads, they are free to do as they please. On a good night you can find 6-7 girls together on the same street and 20 girls within 3 blocks. LE has there hands full with real crime in the area, remember this part of town is a very high crime rate area.

DarthRaider666
04-14-07, 13:52
... I remember one girl who used an le check, she didn't say much, just pulled it out and sucked it BB for a second or two , she said it was a good way to check for le, ...

When you really think about it, that really is an excllent LE check! I wish more of the girls would do that!

LE DOES find time to hassle all of the girls though. As a matter of fact, I don't know how you guys find so many good hunting times lately. I have been on the track 3 times in the last 8 days and each time it was swarming with LE, including cars being pulled over, LE chasing girls down side streets and a LE car parked right smack dab in the middle of hottie gallery.

Monster Cock
04-14-07, 17:39
took a drive thru the gallery at around 2am last night. a few SWs in the gallery. the best one was a block or two North of Gage. going further up Fig, towards USC, two blocks south of where the old Clippers arena is (Adams?) ... there's that gas station there, basically the end of the hood .. sorry i'm not good with street names in that area.

anyway, there was a crew of YOUNG BSWs working this one corner in that area. i rolled up on one ... very cute girl, i would guess she is 18 or 19 tops. light skinned black girl, prob 5'2, 130. nice curves. looked like she could fuck all night long. she was wearing what i would describe as pajama shorts which showed off her nice ghetto ass. he had on a hoody top. looked new to the game.

i'm basically not into SWs (too risky) but i nearly broke my rule for this one. had i been drinking last night i'm sure i would have hit that. after the brief LE check .. she quoted $100 for FS, but that was the opening bid. i would have countered with 60, which it seemed like there was a good chance she would have taken .. and for that price this would have been an absolute steal.

another reason i didn't partkae is that i frankly did not want to fuck her in my car (i wanted her in a bed) and i did not want to go to some roach motel. sure as hell would not bring a street ho to my pad.

plus it was pushing 2:30am and i was tired from a long week...

forgot her name but have her digits for Seniors.

MC

Marlowe
04-14-07, 18:21
LE picks and chooses, and when they run the uc sting on the girls they can only pick up one at a time, Bebe if it was her, and I remember right was never good on the le check, I remember one girl who used an le check, she didn't say much, just pulled it out and sucked it BB for a second or two , she said it was a good way to check for le, Funny thing is she didn't do bareback anything just the check. Not to mention the fact Bebe is a young spinner type who is fun to hang with and maybe le likes to leave the rob's around.

Hershey for sure is a R.O.B.
I didn't remember your earlier post about H, was this from last year about the same time? I never worried about Bebe's LE check, because the 1st time I dated her was on SB (she worked the Valley briefly) and the notel operator wouldn't let us use her room, so she went to my place for an hour.

I just figured a pretty girl that would spend an hour with you at your place wasn't LE! It seems like every time I have dated Bebe its been good and she acts like she likes you! A rare thing with these SW!

BTW since Hershey was so bad the first time, why did you date her again? I sure wouldn't, not when there is so much more to choose from!

Member #1381
04-14-07, 19:49
When you really think about it, that really is an excllent LE check! I wish more of the girls would do that!

LE DOES find time to hassle all of the girls though. As a matter of fact, I don't know how you guys find so many good hunting times lately. I have been on the track 3 times in the last 8 days and each time it was swarming with LE, including cars being pulled over, LE chasing girls down side streets and a LE car parked right smack dab in the middle of hottie gallery.A few months back, I ran across several sw's (mostly black) touring Orlando's famous OBT (The Trail) and 3 girls in a row offered me a sample blow job while driving to check me out and to get you set to go to their rooms. Two I accepted and one I declined

The girl I decided not to see, went ape-shit and wanted me to pay her for her time. I told her when she got in the car I had to ht the bank before any activities took place but she proceeded anyway... After my decline for her services, she was quite disappointed but realized that no deal was about to happen. So she got out all pissed off.... I smiled and drove off feeling that I had gotten over at least once.

I've only had that happen with CA girls and in Orlando....

Monster1
04-15-07, 21:07
Drove down the stroll on Friday around 4:00 PM. Nothing Between Florence and Gage. After Slauson before Vernon lots of girls working Mostly all bsw.

Saw a fine ass light skinned bsw wearing white pants and top. parked a few feet away from her and motion her to come over. She asked if I would grab her breast and I happily agreed. She wanted $ but I countered with 80 plus the room and she got in my ride. She tells me her name is sugar and we talked about the hobby and other stuff.

OK down to the deed she got fully undressed and wow her body was banging. She did have lot of tatts but that didn't bother me. She started with a very good cbj for like 10 mins. then asked how I wanted it, I said mish. Man was her kitty tight only lasted like 15 mins but I pounded her like there was no tomorrow. Cleaned up after and dropped her at the same spot I picked her up.

She has to go to court on the 20th something so if you see her get before she gets locked up.

BTW i did get her digits.

Sourcemine
04-15-07, 23:46
Got flaked out on to see a movie downtown, so I decided to check out the "hottie gallery"....

got off around florence and headed up..

2 BSW's around 52nd, that was about it...

possible 1-2 more in jeans cruising around..

One of the BSW's was a 6 or so. had flip-flops on which was odd.

Onelakerfan
04-16-07, 18:26
Been a long time lurker here and never responded. Just wondering if anyone has seen Alana. I used to see her quite often. I was out of the game for a while and now can't find her. She has long blonde hair and is thin. She's in her late 20s. You would always find her in or around James Wood between Union and Alvarado.

Speck
04-17-07, 22:51
Been a long time lurker here and never responded. Just wondering if anyone has seen Alana. I used to see her quite often. I was out of the game for a while and now can't find her. She has long blonde hair and is thin. She's in her late 20s. You would always find her in or around James Wood between Union and Alvarado.

search
advanced search
"show results as" reports
"search by forums" los angeles
"keyword" Alana

ie RTFF.

Socalasian
04-18-07, 12:53
Thanks. Been really annoyed around here lately with the famous...

"I'm a newbie. Can someone give me information on a good place in Monterey Park? PM me the phone number"

Just want to reach through the Internet and slap them once...

Happy Hunting!

Baldy Cruiser
04-18-07, 22:08
Hump Day on Fig at 5pm.

3 chicks at 48th St. 2BSW & 1LSW. Very fine.

Pigs bustin a chick at 65th St.

Nothin else South to Imperial. Some poor guy got nailed near freeway.

BALDY CRUISER

CautiousOne
04-19-07, 00:27
Cruised Friday 04-13 after 4PM, Monday around 3PM and Tuesday around 2PM.

Some activity on Friday but it was too late for me to do anything. Talked to one little hotty with a killer set of legs and pretty eyes. Said her name was "BabyDoll." I got her digits to arrange something for this week. The phone worked and we actually talked for a second or two while I drove home. I called her Monday and I get "the nextel subscriber is not available." I am bummed, because she was a hotty.

Monday I saw two hotties at around 49th by like maybe Blondies discount store? Black and white pulled up on one and when I cruised back she was sitting on the curb talking to the two officers who had not exited their car. One thing that bothered me was there was a clean cut black guy with a thick moustache sitting on east side of 49th in a new dodge mid-sized sedan looking like he was on stake out.

Tuesday, the only thin I saw of interest was this really athletic looking girl in shorts, a tank top and flip flops in front of the hotel on the West Side of 47th? She looked maybe hispanic. I did a long turn around off from Hoover and when I got back she was nowhere to be found. She was the only one I saw that was worth looking at.

Marlowe
04-19-07, 00:28
Hump Day on Fig at 5pm.

BALDY CRUISER

BC, these are the real thing, not decoys? I only ask because at around 4:30 p.m. there were a lot more "SW" in what has become Hottie Gallery North, but they were all dressed conservatively (real SW seldom wear bras), especially the white one on the side by the City Motel. Also there was one that wasn't wearing a bra, but appeared to have her badge dangling from a chain in her exposed cleavage. Not the smartest group I have seen, and they were waving at cars, usually a dead giveaway, when a girl you don't know tries to wave you down.

Monster Cock
04-19-07, 02:09
Hump Day on Fig at 5pm.

BALDY CRUISER

that latina is a FIND. you shoulda hit that BC.

JeffTheDrunk
04-19-07, 02:18
that latina is a FIND. you shoulda hit that BC.She's been around on Fig for the past 3 months that I've been cruising that track (usually around 5-7 pm). I've seen several black pimps harass her. Don't know if one of them was actually her pimp or if she's trying to make it as an independent there and they're getting in her face about it.

I don't understand why she doesn't just go work at an AMP where it's safer and more profitable for Latinas like her. I know the black girls don't do it because the mamasan's won't hire them (unfortunately). I've actually been waiting at AMPs on two separate occasions when decent-looking black girls came in looking for work and were turned away by the mamasan.

B Malibu
04-19-07, 03:23
She's been around on Fig for the past 3 months that I've been cruising that track (usually around 5-7 pm). I've seen several black pimps harass her. Don't know if one of them was actually her pimp or if she's trying to make it as an independent there and they're getting in her face about it.

I don't understand why she doesn't just go work at an AMP where it's safer and more profitable for Latinas like her. I know the black girls don't do it because the mamasan's won't hire them (unfortunately). I've actually been waiting at AMPs on two separate occasions when decent-looking black girls came in looking for work and were turned away by the mamasan.The day Mp's are flooded with black chicks is the day I stop cruisin'. Guess I'll be a street monger for a long time!

Any thoughts on why the parlors won't hire 'em?

OldBill
04-19-07, 18:51
Has anyone picked up a SW in Beverly Hills? Some friends of mine live in a SRO-type hotel in Beverly Hills for a couple of years and have described a surprising amount of SW activity in Beverly Hills. Some live at their hotel.

The time isn't exact, but usually around lunchtime and afternoon, they have seen beautiful young blondes get picked up by guys in Mercedes and an increasing number of young asians walking Wilshire somewhere near the Beverly Grand area. Evidently these gals are dressed to stand out.

Anybody have experience there?

JeffTheDrunk
04-19-07, 19:15
Has anyone picked up a SW in Beverly Hills? Some friends of mine live in a SRO-type hotel in Beverly Hills for a couple of years and have described a surprising amount of SW activity in Beverly Hills. Some live at their hotel.

The time isn't exact, but usually around lunchtime and afternoon, they have seen beautiful young blondes get picked up by guys in Mercedes and an increasing number of young asians walking Wilshire somewhere near the Beverly Grand area. Evidently these gals are dressed to stand out.

Anybody have experience there?Sounds like their Sugar Daddy is picking them up for a lunchtime "snack". I doubt that any of these girls would be cheaper than what you would have to pay for one of the 9 or 10 rated escorts on the popular escort review sites.

Most of the young gals I see at and around the Beverly Center are dressed to stand out as well...they're all fishing for a movie star, sports star, or sugar daddy, but they aren't SWs in the traditional sense.

Baldy Cruiser
04-19-07, 21:00
Fig. Thursday 4 pm

Hotties at 47th 48th and 49th.

A couple more at 66th.

BALDY (StuntinLikeCres) CRUISER :)

Member #3980
04-19-07, 21:15
The LSW looks like a girl who used to go by the name of sunshine a couple years back on Century and LBB. I think she's a mix of latina and hawaiian or something like that. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's her.

Member #1381
04-19-07, 21:30
FigHo1 does it for me. I like em dark. Many (many) years ago, my wife had all of that.... I was one of the luckiest SOB....

Now, I'm like the black Al Bundy... Married with debt....

Play Safe...

Ravane
04-20-07, 01:40
Clearly, I NEED to move to LA. We dont have streetwalkers like that in DC!! Good pics, Cruiser!

JeffTheDrunk
04-20-07, 03:42
Fig. Thursday 4 pm

A couple more at 66th.

BALDY (StuntinLikeCres) CRUISER :)We sure do have some happy Ho's on Fig, take a look at those Colgate smiles on FigHos4 and FigHos6 :). You'd think they're out at Disneyland and not earning some money for their pimps!

Cres Prophet
04-20-07, 10:29
I haven't had the time to get out there and take pictures of the Ho's. Nice pics. That camera takes some good shots.

Makes me feel like I need to get out there and start shooting again.

Member #1381
04-20-07, 11:28
Start shooting again. I (we) miss your handy work...

BC, Sorry I missed you last week. But I will call you when I get that way in a few weeks.

Happy Hobbying to all... You guys make hobbying just a little bit easier - especially to the traveler like me.

Play safe.

Majasa
04-20-07, 11:38
Great pics Baldy! Anyone know who the LSW is?

Fig. Thursday 4 pm

A couple more at 66th.

AllGood
04-20-07, 11:50
I don't know her name but I used to see her on Fig and LBB about a year ago, but I never sampled the wares, she always seemed to be in a bad mood or pissed off about something. But I saw her Thursday on way home from work and she was smiling, but didnt have the time to stop, maybe next week. Seems the gallery has moved, in the morning around 7 and afternoon around 2 or so. Be careful though I see alot of LE in the afternoons on my way home

Nice Pics

Ivel
04-20-07, 18:50
I was afraid of this! Folks, this is exactly what happens when you turn a perv like Baldy loose with a good camera!

You get some great pics! LOL :) Damn!!!

Ivel

Giani
04-20-07, 21:15
Many of us in the hinterland are drooling over BC's pix (aren't we glad he got a new camera!)

We have to wonder what kind of fees these happy beauties require? Probably not the 0.2 or 0.4 we expect to pay in the midwest... Heck, they couldn't afford the shoes with the fees we pay... Hey really--do they cost as much as they LOOK like they cost?

Thanks again for the amazing pix you have been posting. Keep up the good work!

Giani

Fig. Thursday 4 pm

A couple more at 66th.

Shark in OC
04-20-07, 21:27
Fig. Thursday 4 pm

A couple more at 66th.

I have never in my life picked up a street walker, but the girl in the white T-shirt and jean shorts is the best looking street walker I have seen. Any info on her?

Monster Cock
04-20-07, 21:54
She's been around on Fig for the past 3 months that I've been cruising that track (usually around 5-7 pm). I've seen several black pimps harass her. Don't know if one of them was actually her pimp or if she's trying to make it as an independent there and they're getting in her face about it.

I don't understand why she doesn't just go work at an AMP where it's safer and more profitable for Latinas like her. I know the black girls don't do it because the mamasan's won't hire them (unfortunately). I've actually been waiting at AMPs on two separate occasions when decent-looking black girls came in looking for work and were turned away by the mamasan.

Jeff, I agree .. that is a question for the ages. Then again if she had 1/2 a brain she wouldn't be a street w-h ore to begin with. I've seen pleanty of quality tang on this strip that could be making BANK without having to bang strangers, get attrested, get hooked on crack, get an STD, get beat up by a pimp, etc, etc, etc.

Forget even stripping, just go hit a club on Sunset and get a sugar daddy. Pleanty of blonde bimbos do it every day...

Monster Cock
04-20-07, 21:56
Seems the gallery has moved
Nice Pics

i concur with this. it is further NORTH these days, 50s and 60s on Fig.. better for most of us...

Moondr
04-22-07, 16:19
Anyone knows where is the best place to find ASW?

Ampfinder
04-22-07, 22:04
Moondr:
I used to think that ASW were in LA too. During my many years I have only seen one on 7th in Los Angeles. She was so strung out it freaked me out. My advice is to go the homes in the San Gabriel Valley.
AF

Anyone knows where is the best place to find ASW?

Lakers02
04-23-07, 05:49
I want to congratulate Baldy on his ascent to deity status. You were a titan before. Now you are supreme lord of all of us. God damn.

The latina mentioned in earlier posts is, in fact, Sunshine. She started on LBB in '04 and been a full-timer on Fig for the past couple of months.

VERY gorgeous. Service is average-above average depending on her mood, but being so clean & sexy she will always be worth it. Expect to orgasm early when you have her.

Moondr
04-23-07, 15:27
Moondr:

I used to think that ASW were in LA too. During my many years I have only seen one on 7th in Los Angeles. She was so strung out it freaked me out. My advice is to go the homes in the San Gabriel Valley.

AFThank you for the response.

Yes, I am newbie in "hunting" SW but not in mongering. I have a few good home based regular K-girls services but escort services misses one good and big part which is "hunting". I do it not because of price, which is important too but for that felling when you stop by gal and you don't know what happen next. Is she your "pray" or you are gonna be busted by LE :) ha ha. I really like Asian girls service and I believe that they are the best providers. I am sorry that they not on the streets. How about LSW? Any good spots out there.

Fairwinds
04-24-07, 07:56
Moondr...

I agree with you Moondr. I'm an old guy who has been mongering for over 50 years. I've tried everything from the massage parlors in Bangkok to the whorehouses in Panama and Colon. But to me hunting the SWs is the best. There is something about the sudden excitement of seeing a flash of thigh at a street corner, that sexy "strut" that only an SW can do and that quick eye contact and "look" that you don't find anywhere else. At my age I still get that pounding in my throat when I see a hot SW in a short skirt and, as experienced as I may be, that temptation to make a quick, dumb u-turn or jam on the brakes instead of calmly continuing down the street a ways and inconspicuously returning. My non-mongering friends ask me what I do in my retirement. I tell them of the time I spend in charity work, in doctors' offices and hospitals. What I don't tell them is that most of the time I spend experiencing the anticipation and excitement of SW cruising.

I am a frequent contributor to the OC board and don't get up to LA often. But I read your board alot. And, incidentally, I take a few pics myself but they are rarely as good as the ones Baldy took recently. Great stuff.

Be safe.

Mandm1107
04-24-07, 15:09
Yesterday went crusing down Fig, around the 50's I spot that hot latina, with the blonde hair. Everyone was chasing her, but she kept walking. I managed to stop her while she was crossing the street but she yelled out "100$", man. Oh well, so I kept driving down south. Saw a BSW get busted on the 68-69th streets.

I decided to do some extra search off the usual track down Western. Lo and behold I find "Beautiful", says her name. She is a 24 yo BSW, I usually don't do the BSW thing, but she was really friendly and non rushed CBJ. Let the hands roam everywhere. She gave me her digits, for senior members. PM

Have fun guys. Stay safe out there.

Mandm

JeffTheDrunk
04-24-07, 16:48
Yesterday went crusing down Fig, around the 50's I spot that hot latina, with the blonde hair.

MandmWhich hot latina with the blonde hair?

Hadezh
04-25-07, 21:25
i concur with this. it is further NORTH these days, 50s and 60s on Fig.. better for most of us...

The pimps still bring their girls mostly to the usual spot (between Flor and Gage). The longer it takes for LE to bust the more crazy it gets. Friday it got way crazy.

Anyways I do not like the girls who usually go there.

I like the 50s and 60s girls as well.

Sometimes down by Century you can find some good girls too.

As to price mentioned earlier. No you are not gonna find .2 girls here, least that look good and are drug free. If you are persistant you can find girls on slow nights for .4, of course you prob spent .2 in gas looking for one. 1.0 will get you any girl you see, .6 can get you most though.

Alex Mundo
04-26-07, 13:03
Cruised during, and on the way home from work Wednesday. The WSW in the black dress had a nice thick body and quoted .4 but didn't discuss specifics because I just took off. Her face was a little too rough for me. She was at about the 80's. There was an LSW in the gallery that I passed on but later regretted. She was a non-pro trying to make a few bucks and got herself drunk to work up the courage.

Me: Hey, what's up.
Her: Nothing ( While standing at my window )
Me: You workin'?
Her: Nods
Me: How much?
Her: For what?
Me: You a cop?
Her: Shakes her head.
Me: Let me see.
Her: Flashes a beautiful, suckable tit.
Me: Head
Her: .25

I look around and there's all kinds of mongers all around me. I don't like the attention so I had to go. But I remembered those curvy lips on her later and I went back during the commute and couldn't find her anymore.

Spotted the civillian pumping gas at Saluson and Crenshaw. Liked her tits so I took a pic for you guys.

The WSW in the white top and shorts was in the gallery during the afternoon commute. She was working with a brunette but I couldn't get a pic of her. My monger vibe went of the scale with this one. Obvious UCLE. Had a milf quality you just don't see on fig. Looked around and saw a F-150 with a guy just watching her, one unmarked car parked half a block down, and a B&W crusing the street by the 110. If one of you guys can vouch for her, I'll retract my statement.

Happy and careful hunting guys.

Capitan Fu
04-26-07, 17:26
I want to know if some body knows a club with Venezolan or Mexican girls from Sinaloa in club near to LAX. Info I have is that exist and they charge $300 or $400 for one fuck. Is this true?

Please, any info will be nice.

Capitan fu