PDA

View Full Version : Asian APT girls want to share number, why?

Deizel5
08-23-08, 15:50
It happened a while ago when one asian girl wanted to give me her number as we were leaving when I was insincerely saying I had a good time, but I told her I was heading out of town an didnt give it to her because she wasnt really attractive.

But recently a very cute 19 yr asian APT girl got my number but her English ispretty bad so I don't know why. She is from singapore and she also gave me her email address containing her surname. She kept saying something about 'free' but I have no idea what she meant. She called me once to say hello but thats about it and I tried asking her out but she keeps saying she has 'no time' which does make sense since she seems to be available all day then travels. So I don't think she is interested in me, but I might've pissed her off bc the day she called me she said something about dinner and she said she didnt eat much and after we hung up I decided to call her back 20min later to see if she wanted to go to dinner but she interrupted and said 'boss call me' so we hung up right away. I did this despite her saying she was going to rest because I'm a moron. I've seen her a few times now but always through her boss/official number so I still don't know what she wanted me number for.

Is it common for these girls to do this or what? Sorry for the sloppiness of this message, I'm typing on a laptop and I'm not use to these.

SpokenOne69
08-27-08, 09:28
I went out with a masseuse from Arlington Heights ( the place is well documented) a few years back. I just asked her what day she was off and we agreed to meet. Started with a light lunch and then some sightseeing.

Keep in mind that the last thing these ladies want to do on their day off is massage you or f**k you. So, be ready to just have a nice time with them. I did and their is no reason for me to repeat - I learned my lesson

Head First
08-31-08, 18:57
Keep in mind that the last thing these ladies want to do on their day off is massage you or f**k you. So, be ready to just have a nice time with them.

I agree with this statement 99%. I've dated strippers, dancers, massage girls, all with similar results. Something happens in between the massage table and the girls front door step that makes things different. Once they leave "work" it's a different ballgame for them and they don't want sex ... they get plenty of that at the office. She turns back into a girl that wants a relationship/family (that few of us actually want), and we turn back into guys that are just looking for "free" sex.
I have also met with girls on their day/night off and had great sex with them, but that was part of the plan ... cutting the middle man out, a pay to play date. These dates are always better.
I still keep in touch with a massage girl I've known for 7 yrs. and dated maybe a dozen times. She told me that if sex does happen on a date with a customer, even tho she may not come right out and say it, she still prefers to be gifted at the end of the night.
Nowadays if I date a girl from our hobby, I usually lower my expectations of getting laid and just try to get to know her better on a personal level and have some fun.
As always, ymmv.
Happy Hunting.

Bill R
09-01-08, 23:34
SpokenOne and 67 Lincoln are both right. If you are so inclined, you can date these girls. They generally love sightseeing esp. Michigan Ave. I dated an AMP girl for a bit. It was fun. After awhile the free sex opened up and it was great. But be warned...as 67lincoln stated, if these asian girls want more and you break up with them, they will go nuts. I had a friend warn me beforehand. I didn't listen and it turned into an ugly scene.

Luv Nooke
09-02-08, 14:49
They generally love sightseeing esp. Michigan Ave.

I had a great thing going with one particular AMP girl and decided to ask her out. To my surprise she agreed. Her favorite activity was shopping, and she was especially fond of Michigan Ave. My surprise was that she expected me to pay for anything her heart desired. Trust me, she had a big heart. Turns out she had plenty of sex at work and wasn't interested in any out-of-the-office activities. That ended real quick, without drama, I might add.

SpokenOne69
09-02-08, 15:26
I will add one more item and then off to sample the vast AMP in the Chicagoland area.

You guys are "getting it". Plus, the reason us mongers monger is because of the variety, the quest, the conquest, etc

We dont pay for sex, we pay them to leave (really us) when we are done!

No way am I going to pay for some chick's $400 f**k me shoes - I have enough of those kinds of problems at home and I cant pay her to leave -LOL

HappyGardener
09-03-08, 17:58
If you date and she is expecting something else. ( like long term relationship) and you break up, these girls (asian) go nuts.

So true....so very, very true...

Deizel5
10-04-08, 20:14
A lot of you guys are talking about AMP girls, by APT I meant apartment.

A lot of the apartment girls say things like they only do the massage job in Chicago, but when they go to LA/NY wherever they go to school or work a restaurant job. Is this actually true? My first instinct is to think BS but its weird how they all seem to say the same thing ( I typically use the same provider).

Anyway me and APT girl got attached to each other, but I got too attached and fucked it all up. Now I'm pissed. It seemed like she was into me despite having a boyfriend (she said she was from North Korea but she wanted to stay in the US) Someone tell me I didn't miss out on much :(

HappyGardener
10-05-08, 01:43
Yeah its true. You can make a helluva lot more money f**king guys in Chicago for a week or 10 days then you can waiting tables in Korea town or Chinatown in LA. There are ads in the Chinese language papers out there in LA looking for girls to work.

67Lincoln
10-05-08, 08:46

A lot of the apartment girls say things like they only do the massage job in Chicago, but when they go to LA/NY wherever they go to school or work a restaurant job. Is this actually true? My first instinct is to think BS but its weird how they all seem to say the same thing ( I typically use the same provider).

Anyway me and APT girl got attached to each other, but I got too attached and fucked it all up. Now I'm pissed. It seemed like she was into me despite having a boyfriend (she said she was from North Korea but she wanted to stay in the US) Someone tell me I didn't miss out on much :(Sounds kinda funny, she is from North Korea? does any one get out of NK? These chicks go nuts if you date them. Trust me you may be better off.

Deizel5
10-05-08, 13:13
Yeah its true. You can make a helluva lot more money f**king guys in Chicago for a week or 10 days then you can waiting tables in Korea town or Chinatown in LA. There are ads in the Chinese language papers out there in LA looking for girls to work.

That's kind of surprising bc I know they have similar APTS and AMPS in those locations. I figured they wouldn't be able to settle for a much lower paying job like restaurant work, ect.

Viper92552
10-05-08, 17:45

Anyway me and APT girl got attached to each other, but I got too attached and fucked it all up. Now I'm pissed. It seemed like she was into me despite having a boyfriend (she said she was from North Korea but she wanted to stay in the US) Someone tell me I didn't miss out on much :(

Yes they can you have to pay money like 10000 to 20000 usd!

Hugh Handsoman
10-10-08, 14:30

It's more than that, and green cards are not easy to get any longer. Married or not FYI

HappyGardener
10-12-08, 21:14

Price is way up for an arranged marrage. And there is no guarentee that they can stay or be allowed in if you marry over there and then come here. Many Chinese come here via Mexico believe it or not.

RediMax42
02-28-10, 20:03
And although illegal as hell.... sometimes there is a payment I hear....

Price is way up for an arranged marrage. And there is no guarentee that they can stay or be allowed in if you marry over there and then come here. Many Chinese come here via Mexico believe it or not.