PDA

View Full Version : WilsonsWay's Extortion Scam

Admin
12-31-07, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Fatboy Riderky
08-05-08, 14:57
Thats odd because I have seen her and had a pretty good time. Not the best GFE but still had a great time , I was never rushed. Never been to see her in Clarksville , always a hotel in Nashville. Actually I thought she was cool as hell , I brought a little drink and stayed a while after for a free second pop. But I know what you mean , I have seen good reports on girls and tried them and thought I was rushed and didn't have a real good time. I think sometimes ya just got to click with each other.

I had a great time with her. She even gave me an extra 30 min for a second pop. But that was almost 6 mos ago.

WilsonsWay
08-17-08, 18:21
I saw this one she was walking up DP near douglas. She was a brunette, looked pretty I don't remember her name. She was wearing a dress and was all dolled up, she strolled to a van and damn she looked so good I swore off sws but I picked her up. She showed me her tracklines and let me cop check her. She was a bit rushy and I didn't like her attitude. She was immediately on the phone to a doctors office saying she can "now pay the $50" for a doctors appt. I dropped her ass off real quick. She did offer BBBJ for. 3 and fs for. 5

I am not picking up sws at all they really have to jump out at me. Out of fear of my safety and not getting in trouble with LE.

It was something Kathy told me that stuck led me to my path of not partaking.

I can gather reports for you guys though.

I have been looking for a chick that looks a lot like Cherrish walking on douglas near lischey all the time. She has a KILLER ass and she already remembers me and recognizes me and sticks her ass out just for me but I still haven't picked her up. I am worried cause I work in the area and if I am with other people she may come over and start some shit. She was wearing a pair of floruscent green tight ass fuck-me shorts and a black top the other day. She sometimes wears a purple top with jeans. Her biggest asset is her sweet ASS for sure and she knows it thats why she wears tight ass jeans and shorts.

I still don't want to pick her up but dam the ass is beautiful.Your right dude , all sw's are going to get ya is AIDS . I am shocked at all the ppl on here who deal with these low class girls , drug infested. 90% of them are eat up with HIV. guess they think it wont happen to them. Stay with the high class ladys with class , much safer, not 100 %, but safer. Some of these guys even stalk them and post several pics of them standing or walking the streets , this is really warped. They really need to get a life or a girlfriend.

Same Old Al Z
08-18-08, 07:23
Your right dude , all sw's are going to get ya is AIDS . I am shocked at all the ppl on here who deal with these low class girls , drug infested. 90% of them are eat up with HIV. guess they think it wont happen to them. Stay with the high class ladys with class , much safer, not 100 %, but safer. Some of these guys even stalk them and post several pics of them standing or walking the streets , this is really warped. They really need to get a life or a girlfriend.Ok I have sworn off picking up girls but I do and have taken photos cause - I believe it helps out you guys in identifying the girls. for future use.

But yeah its just not safe with these hos.

Bigboy Ben
08-19-08, 18:42
I ran across this on CL today.Someone has been contacting providers in Nashville and wanting a cut of THEIR money. He threatens to turn them over to LE if they don't agree to join him.He also threatens to the girls that he will ruin their business by telling all their clients that they are involved with LE to bust them. I know a provider that this person has harrassed. (he's sent several threating e-mails to her). Take a look at the other post on CL today (08/19/2008),this person is giving reviews on CL about providers and he is telling everyone that certain girls are with LE. I've seen some low life people before, but, this guy has outdone them all. I think everyone from this board should give him a call.

BE CAREFUL-info for providers and clients - w4m (Nashville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-803852134@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-19, 3:25PM CDT

I recieved a disturbing phone call this afternoon from a guy named Will who says he posts on Craigs List often. When I answered he was trying to get me interested in his "reviewing service." I told him that I was not interested and he immediately became upset and threatened to call the police on me. I feel like it was very unproffessional of him to react this way. I have never met this man or spoke with him before and he basically lashed out on me. Providers need to beware, if he is this tempermental on the phone, he may be even more so in person if he doesn't get what he wants. Maybe he was just having a bad day, but in any case please be careful. For clients, if you are using his service, be sure that he is giving you the correct reviews. He may be mad at a provider and throwing a tantrum. I don't know his credibility, again I've never met him, but anyone that is trying to be involved in this industry in any manner should know that threatening to have anything to do with the police is bad bad business. Again his name was Will and the number he called me from is 615-268-6661.

Bigboy Ben
08-20-08, 00:47
Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber , WHAM ! you just take it to a higher level. You should be in Beijing , you would take the gold .I read the threating e-mails you sent.There's no way to spin this back.Your crazy if you think this will work. Extortion is a very serious crime,you may want to reconsider your actions.

Danb Ready
08-20-08, 16:09
I ran across this on CL today.Someone has been contacting providers in Nashville and wanting a cut of THEIR money. He threatens to turn them over to LE if they don't agree to join him.He also threatens to the girls that he will ruin their business by telling all their clients that they are involved with LE to bust them. I know a provider that this person has harrassed. (he's sent several threating e-mails to her). Take a look at the other post on CL today (08/19/2008),this person is giving reviews on CL about providers and he is telling everyone that certain girls are with LE. I've seen some low life people before, but, this guy has outdone them all. I think everyone from this board should give him a call.

BE CAREFUL-info for providers and clients - w4m (Nashville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-803852134@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-19, 3:25PM CDT

I recieved a disturbing phone call this afternoon from a guy named Will who says he posts on Craigs List often. When I answered he was trying to get me interested in his "reviewing service." I told him that I was not interested and he immediately became upset and threatened to call the police on me. I feel like it was very unproffessional of him to react this way. I have never met this man or spoke with him before and he basically lashed out on me. Providers need to beware, if he is this tempermental on the phone, he may be even more so in person if he doesn't get what he wants. Maybe he was just having a bad day, but in any case please be careful. For clients, if you are using his service, be sure that he is giving you the correct reviews. He may be mad at a provider and throwing a tantrum. I don't know his credibility, again I've never met him, but anyone that is trying to be involved in this industry in any manner should know that threatening to have anything to do with the police is bad bad business. Again his name was Will and the number he called me from is 615-268-6661.We here all know you have a beef with someone who posts on this site,But, you are going to have to use more than imagination in this fairytale your posting. I wonder if it was you who posted that on CL trying to make this story believable. We all know you have very STRONG feelings for Kathy , but, everyone has a right to their opinon here. And Posting the phone number is a real cheap shot, below the belt. BigBOYben, It will be difficult for me to belive anything you ever post on this site again. Let it go....LET IT GO

WilsonsWay
08-20-08, 21:59
We here all know you have a beef with someone who posts on this site,But, you are going to have to use more than imagination in this fairytale your posting. I wonder if it was you who posted that on CL trying to make this story believable. We all know you have very STRONG feelings for Kathy , but, everyone has a right to their opinon here. And Posting the phone number is a real cheap shot, below the belt. BigBOYben, It will be difficult for me to belive anything you ever post on this site again. Let it go....LET IT GOThe phone number isn't mine anyway, If you have the phone number big boy ben then call him and deal with it. What me and Kathy talk about isn't any of your business. I don't have a clue about the CL postings and really don't give a shit who is doing it or if you believe me or not. I'm done wasting space on this board with this crap. Get over it dude or do something about it and shut up. Your strong feelings for Kathy should be in a pm to her, not posted all over this board. Ben you really should seek help for this because your taking this way over the top. By the way, STOP pm'ng me too. TO THE REST OF THE BOARD, don't believe a word this nut says, and stay safe, I'm out!

BlackHawk101
08-21-08, 00:57
Dude your going to get someone hurt. How dumb do you think these providers are. If they have a pimp or associates you could find yourself in a world of hurt. Some of these providers have clients who are LEO and have skills from former lifes. Really your playing a dangerous game.

BlackHawk101
08-21-08, 11:26
We here all know you have a beef with someone who posts on this site,But, you are going to have to use more than imagination in this fairytale your posting. I wonder if it was you who posted that on CL trying to make this story believable. We all know you have very STRONG feelings for Kathy , but, everyone has a right to their opinon here. And Posting the phone number is a real cheap shot, below the belt. BigBOYben, It will be difficult for me to belive anything you ever post on this site again. Let it go....LET IT GO
You need to believe this Wilson Way is a true nut. I received a couple of emails form some $$$ providers tha he is doing the same thing too. You hear of creeps like this but this one is for real!

He is messing up a good thing that Kathy has and trying to scare some other women. These providers have children so yeah they are worried about this guys threats. I hope he get's what he is due and it's not 10% from these providers!

Danb Ready
08-21-08, 11:27
I read the threating e-mails you sent.There's no way to spin this back.Your crazy if you think this will work. Extortion is a very serious crime,you may want to reconsider your actions. can you back this up by posting the emails? I like to think I am from the "show me state"..

Danb Ready
08-21-08, 14:19
You need to believe this Wilson Way is a true nut. I received a couple of emails form some $$$ providers tha he is doing the same thing too. You hear of creeps like this but this one is for real!

He is messing up a good thing that Kathy has and trying to scare some other women. These providers have children so yeah they are worried about this guys threats. I hope he get's what he is due and it's not 10% from these providers!First of all I have to apologize to Bigboyben about this posting. It is so far fetched I thought there is no way it can be true, and boy was I wrong. A lady , who I trust very much, PM me the proof that wilsonsway is a nut case...really ,a certified nut case. The crap he is spreading is dangerous to everyone who post here. especially the girls. All providers should stay far away from him....wow..what a freak I can't believe I defended him

Danb Ready
08-21-08, 14:23
We here all know you have a beef with someone who posts on this site,But, you are going to have to use more than imagination in this fairytale your posting. I wonder if it was you who posted that on CL trying to make this story believable. We all know you have very STRONG feelings for Kathy , but, everyone has a right to their opinon here. And Posting the phone number is a real cheap shot, below the belt. BigBOYben, It will be difficult for me to belive anything you ever post on this site again. Let it go....LET IT GOFirst of all I have to apologize to Bigboyben about this posting. It is so far fetched I thought there is no way it can be true, and boy was I wrong. A lady, who I trust very much, PM me the proof that wilsonsway is a nut case. Really, a certified nut case. The crap he is spreading is dangerous to everyone who post here. Especially the girls. All providers should stay far away from him. Wow. What a freak I can't believe I defended him. I can reverse search phone numbers, even some cell numbers, (with a little help from friends)and this is a working number. With name and billing address.

BlackHawk101
08-21-08, 14:49
If u know of a provider who ia being harassed please report it.

WilsonsWay
08-21-08, 19:27

He is messing up a good thing that Kathy has and trying to scare some other women. These providers have children so yeah they are worried about this guys threats. I hope he get's what he is due and it's not 10% from these providers!Tell ya what chickenhawk, You prove to me and everyone on this board that what ever is going on with the provider threats is me or shut the fuck up! You and little boy blue should do a better job of playing private eye. You said you had the guys name (which isn't mine) and you said you had his number (which isn't mine) and posted some guys name and number all over the board. Go freaking find the guy cause it isn't me you big dimbass. You just come on here and spout your bullshit off to everyone and can't prove shit. I see alot of these ladys, too why the hell would I fuck that up? You said you got a few e-mails from ladys that I was doing something to, prove it asshole, or shut the fuck up. 2 days ago you said you had the guy and now your story changes, PROVE IT. Cause you can't! How am I messing Kathy up? Because I come on here and give my opinion? Because you don't agree with me? You keep spouting off about threats, what are they? If you don't agree with me about Kathy, don't fucking read it. I say fuck the big ass overpriced cum dumpster. I could care less what you fucking think anyway cause your the one that is nuts. I think your the on on CL thats posting the shit your talking about anyway, but ya know what? I could care less! Its the internet, get a clue dude.

WilsonsWay
08-21-08, 19:37
If u know of a provider who ia being harassed please report it.Yea, chickenhawk and big boy barney fife will investigate it . Lol, you got to be the biggest dumbass I have ever came across on the net. Its almost sad. Chickenhawk and little ben think they are the private eye's of USASG, and CL.

WilsonsWay
08-21-08, 19:45
First of all I have to apologize to Bigboyben about this posting. It is so far fetched I thought there is no way it can be true, and boy was I wrong. A lady, who I trust very much, PM me the proof that wilsonsway is a nut case. Really, a certified nut case. The crap he is spreading is dangerous to everyone who post here. Especially the girls. All providers should stay far away from him. Wow. What a freak I can't believe I defended him. I can reverse search phone numbers, even some cell numbers, (with a little help from friends)and this is a working number. With name and billing address. When you get the name and number let me know cause I would like to know who it is also. Hope ya find him soon so then you will know it isn't me, But like I said, I really don't give a shit If ya believe me or not, I'm not going to try to defend myself against some made up bullshit story. You just prove it and quit talking about all you know about tracing numbers and addy's. Step up to the plate and show what you can do. Talk is cheap. Trace the number. Show the proof you say you have, YOU can't, like I said talk is cheap.

Bad Monger
08-21-08, 21:40
Seriously buddy,

I have no beef with you, but would you mind keeping all your post with Blackhawk and DanB in a separate threads than the threads where everyone else is posting?!

I don't mind if you guys want to fight it out on this board, but you are ruining every thread going with your bickering. Can someone not start a new thread just for Wilson, BlackHawk, and DanB?

Sorry if i come across a bit argumentative, I just don't come on this board to see your post!

Levi

Jj Lowes
08-21-08, 21:51
Yea, chickenhawk and big boy barney fife will investigate it . Lol, you got to be the biggest dumbass I have ever came across on the net. Its almost sad. Chickenhawk and little ben think they are the private eye's of USASG, and CL.Hey WW just want you (and everyone else here) to know that I have seen your e-mails. Surely you can't believe that this plan of yours will ever work? Most girls will never fall for your threats. What do you have to offer them? Nothing dumbass

Bigboy Ben
08-21-08, 21:55
Tell ya what chickenhawk, You prove to me and everyone on this board that what ever is going on with the provider threats is me or shut the fuck up! You and little boy blue should do a better job of playing private eye. You said you had the guys name (which isn't mine) and you said you had his number (which isn't mine) and posted some guys name and number all over the board. Go freaking find the guy cause it isn't me you big dimbass. You just come on here and spout your bullshit off to everyone and can't prove shit. I see alot of these ladys, too why the hell would I fuck that up? You said you got a few e-mails from ladys that I was doing something to, prove it asshole, or shut the fuck up. 2 days ago you said you had the guy and now your story changes, PROVE IT. Cause you can't! How am I messing Kathy up? Because I come on here and give my opinion? Because you don't agree with me? You keep spouting off about threats, what are they? If you don't agree with me about Kathy, don't fucking read it. I say fuck the big ass overpriced cum dumpster. I could care less what you fucking think anyway cause your the one that is nuts. I think your the on on CL thats posting the shit your talking about anyway, but ya know what? I could care less! Its the internet, get a clue dude.Did you send e-mails to Kathy over the past couple of weeks?

Danb Ready
08-22-08, 09:02
When you get the name and number let me know cause I would like to know who it is also. Hope ya find him soon so then you will know it isn't me, But like I said, I really don't give a shit If ya believe me or not, I'm not going to try to defend myself against some made up bullshit story. You just prove it and quit talking about all you know about tracing numbers and addy's. Step up to the plate and show what you can do. Talk is cheap. Trace the number. Show the proof you say you have, YOU can't, like I said talk is cheap.Dude,

You need help

Danb Ready
08-22-08, 09:58
Did you send e-mails to Kathy over the past couple of weeks?If the name and number is not yours, why are you so defensive? Is one of your email address kathyspimpatyahoo.com? If this is true. What the hell is up with that.

Ps. Buy a dictionary, or at least use spell check. There is also this thing called punctuation. Look into it.

BlackHawk101
08-22-08, 15:59
Methinks he doth protest too much!

I found your picture on your web site! See below!

You have proved you’re a liar from your prior post.

1. Kathy does not weigh 300lbs.
2. You planted seeds of doubt on a provider that the majority of the board feels does a great job.
3. You went out of your way to hurt a young woman whose mother had passed away day’s earlier.
4. After writing disinformation you called a provider to get a freebee to stop writing bad things about her.
Now the BS thing about STDs on CL. You are what I call a COWARD!!!

These 4 items show what kid of weak individual you are. Your rant of foul language shows your lack of education and maturity. If Karma is a ***** than "You are in for one major ***** Slap." You’re an individual who goes out of their way to hurt someone or manipulate situations and then say “What did I do”! I guess this is all fun a games for you. If this is the best thing you have to do than poor you.

I think you have watched “Hustle and Flow” one to many times.

Trying to be a pimp Pimpin' Ain't Easy! LOL

Here you go from your movie!

There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin'. Now, people who talk the talk, when it comes time for them to walk the walk, you know what they do? They talk people like me into walkin' for them.

AGAIN YOU ARE A LOW LIFE COWARD! YOU NEED TO BE ON JERRY SPRINGER!

BlackHawk101
08-22-08, 16:00
Methinks he doth protest too much!

You have proved you’re a liar from your prior post.

1. Kathy does not weigh 300lbs.
2. You planted seeds of doubt on a provider that the majority of the board feels does a great job.
3. You went out of your way to hurt a young woman whose mother had passed away day’s earlier.
4. After writing disinformation you called a provider to get a freebee to stop writing bad things about her.
Now the BS thing about STDs on CL. You are what I call a COWARD!!!

These 4 items show what kid of weak individual you are. Your rant of foul language shows your lack of education and maturity. If Karma is a ***** than "You are in for one major ***** Slap." You’re an individual who goes out of their way to hurt someone or manipulate situations and then say “What did I do”! I guess this is all fun a games for you. If this is the best thing you have to do than poor you.

I think you have watched “Hustle and Flow” one to many times.

Trying to be a pimp Pimpin' Ain't Easy! LOL

Here you go from your movie!

There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin'. Now, people who talk the talk, when it comes time for them to walk the walk, you know what they do? They talk people like me into walkin' for them.

AGAIN YOU ARE A LOW LIFE COWARD! YOU NEED TO BE ON JERRY SPRINGER!

BlackHawk101
08-22-08, 16:18
Wacky Wilson has to go!
Fellow Hobbiest! We have had a great board for years.
This is the first NUT CASE that has caused problems on the board and for a provider that most us like.

If your tired of his crap please push the report tab every time you see him on here or his writting style. I have been told by Aussielasy that he tried to contact her and I have warned a few other providers to look out for this waste of human flesh.

He has chased away a sweet young woman who I know has never said an unkind word about anyone on this board.

She say's great things about GreekLover and Street Seeker. Big Boy, DB and many others. This one low life coward is trying to make one womans side business his to control by his postings onn CL and this board.
Either he is a woman trying to get back at Kathy for taking her business or he is really one warped wimp.

Please just hit the report tab on this jerk and lets go back to keeping each other Safe and informed.
This will be my last reply on the little man!

BlackHawk101
08-22-08, 16:21
Ok let's get this Nut off the board!

Wacky Wilson has to go!
This is the first NUT CASE that has caused problems on the board and for a provider that most us like.

If your tired of his crap please push the report tab every time you see him on here or his writting style. I have been told by Aussielasy that he tried to contact her and I have warned a few other providers to look out for this waste of human flesh.

He has chased away a sweet young woman who I know has never said an unkind word about anyone on this board.

She say's great things about GreekLover and Street Seeker. Big Boy, DB and many others. This one low life coward is trying to make one womans side business his to control by his postings onn CL and this board.
Either he is a woman trying to get back at Kathy for taking her business or he is really one warped wimp.

Please just hit the report tab on this jerk and lets go back to keeping each other Safe and informed.

BlackHawk101
08-22-08, 16:24
Ok let's get this Nut off the board!

Wacky Wilson has to go!

BlackHawk101
08-22-08, 16:44
This is the low life trying to make money off a provider

On Mon, 8/18/08, Wilsons Way <kathyspimp@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Nashville trip
To: attractivebrunette28@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 8:38 PM

listen , you ask to many questions , im 39 white , u in or out , i want 20 per appointment , i will make sure you stay busy making money , can i start telling ppl to contact me for an appointment with you ?

--- On Mon, 8/18/08, Attractive Brunette <attractivebrunette28@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Attractive Brunette <attractivebrunette28@yahoo.com>
To: kathyspimp@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 2:27 PM

Since we have met before, tell me something that would make me remember you. Call me on the phone. , Kathy

--- On Sun, 8/17/08, Wilsons Way <kathyspimp@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 9:35 PM

Im a white man who can make us both money. Thats all ya need to know. Are you in or out ?

--- On Mon, 8/18/08, Attractive Brunette <attractivebrunette28@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 1:25 AM

are you a girl trying to get into my business? Or you a black man? tell me something about you,,

Subject: Nashville trip
Date: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 10:55 AM

Hey sexy , I am willing to call a truce with ya. When you come to Nashville we need to work somehing out. You cut me in on the action and I will stop the bad press on all the internet boards and sites. If not you can bet that your trips to Nashville will be a waste of time and money. You will make next to nothing. Let me know asap.

Danb Ready
08-22-08, 17:12
When you get the name and number let me know cause I would like to know who it is also. Hope ya find him soon so then you will know it isn't me, But like I said, I really don't give a shit If ya believe me or not, I'm not going to try to defend myself against some made up bullshit story. You just prove it and quit talking about all you know about tracing numbers and addy's. Step up to the plate and show what you can do. Talk is cheap. Trace the number. Show the proof you say you have, YOU can't, like I said talk is cheap. 268-6661 is a Nashville number with Cingular Wireless/ AT&T wireless. I am waiting on some friends to get back to me with the Name and a address listed for this number. I will post it here when the info arrives.

BlackHawk101
08-22-08, 17:28
Exaction refers not only to extortion or the unlawful demanding and obtaining of something through force,[1] additionally, exact in its formal definition means the infliction of something such as pain and suffering or to make somebody endure something unpleasant.[2]

Maybe we can return the favor!

Bamababe
08-22-08, 20:19
Wacky Wilson has to go!

This will be my last reply on the little man!More in the next message to come, but, yes, I love all my guys on here. II just want to thank you for supporting me. It shows me you really care and it means the world to me. Please read my ad at Craigslist and here. I'm going to show you guys what the Wilson's Way is all about and his new handle he has on the board that responded to Chinka Chaser. I can just tell that is you WIL.

Bamababe
08-22-08, 20:26
First of all, I want to thank each of you for your wonderful emails supporting me through what this WIL character is doing to me and alot of other women on the board. He does not understand the attention he is bringing to himself trying to be the PIMP of Nashville. Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm am pasting the emails and the threats he sent me to show you how crazy this man really is. He has been putting the most aweful and nasty posts on this board. Everyone who knows me knows I don't like drama, I stay away and let other providers work and I never say bad things about them, and I surely would not do anything to hurt another human being as long as I live. It's simply not me to want to hurt someone. I believe in God and try to do what's right!! That is why I feel compelled to tell you about what I have been going thru and what this guy WIL is doing to me. I have been coming to Nashville almost 2 years, once a month, and have never had anything happen to me until this Wil character started showing up on the board. He is a very aweful human being. He even made up a email called kathyspimp@yahoo.com to show me he is going to do whatever it takes to control me, my work and the money I make. Here are some aweful threats and the dates and his name he goes on THIS board. All of you hobbyists that have seen me over the past 2 years know me and trust me and PLEASE TRUST ME NOW TO KNOW THAT I HAVE NOT MADE THIS UP. THESE ARE ACTUAL EMAILS FROM WIL (KNOWN AS WILSONSWAY)AND THE THREATS HE HAS EMAILED ME FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS. And to tell you how sorry he is, he started this 2 days after my mother passed away and others on the board told him what happened and urged him to stop and he still continued with his threats. He has upset me so much that I almost didn't want to come back to Nashville, but, I am going to show him I'm not scared of him and I will not under any circumstance let anyone control me. And he states in the email he has seen me several times, well, I KNOW FOR A FACT HE HAS NEVER SEEN ME.

Here are the emails:

Re: Nashville trip Sunday, August 17, 2008 5:30 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Wilsons Way" <kathyspimp@yahoo.com>
Threats ? what threats ? Are you in or out ? yes i have met you several times. so you gonna cut me in on your action ?

--- On Sun, 8/17/08, Attractive Brunette <attractivebrunette28@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 10:05 PM

Have you ever even met me? I do not take threats lightly,I will ask you to please just leave me alone. Kathy

Subject: Nashville trip
Date: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 10:55 AM

Hey sexy , I am willing to call a truce with ya. When you come to Nashville we need to work somehing out. You cut me in on the action and I will stop the bad press on all the internet boards and sites. If not you can bet that your trips to Nashville will be a waste of time and money. You will make next to nothing. Let me know asap.

Here is another Email where he threatens to tell everyone I'm LE.
--- On Mon, 8/18/08, Wilsons Way <kathyspimp@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: running that mouth again huh ?
Date: Monday, August 18, 2008, 8:51 PM

I have been e-mailed 100 times about me and you making money , so forget our deal i offered , u just cant keep the mouth shut. u dont wanna make shit , if you got with me we could double what u used to make but forget it , have fun trying to make money in this town, i found another lady anyway , your loss. might as well stay in alabama or find another town cause u wont make shit in this one when everyone thinks your leo

So I do urge all hobbyists not to believe these bad posts this man is putting out there on all the ladies that will not go along with his plan. He also is trying to build a website on ******* to do referrals on all the girls that pay him for his referral services. If he does that, THAT ******* will get more attention from the LE than it will here. THIS GUY IS REALLY OUT OF HIS MIND AND NOT USING HIS HEAD CLEARLY.

To everyone that has seen me, you know me and I hope TRUST in me to keep seeing me. This guy is very hurtful and very threatening but if none of the girls go along with him, hopefully he will just QUIT what he is doing.

I love all of my Nashville gentlemen that come to see me and I hope that I provide the best service possible to each of you. PLEASE DON'T LET THIS JERK HAVE HIS WAY. I just want you to know how much of my heart I'm pouring out to you and how hard it is to do this. I'm doing it for my sake and for the sake of all the ladies he has threatened and will write bad posts about when they refuse his REFERRAL SERVICES.

NOW ON TO OTHER THINGS: I will definitely be in Nashville next weekend and PLEASE TRUST IN ME EVERYTHING I HAVE TOLD YOU IS TRUE. I love seeing my Nashville gentlemen and hope that you will come and see me. Please write me at attractivebrunette28 at yahoo.com to prebook your appts. Thank you gentlemen from the bottom of my heart. PLEASE TRUST IN ME! Have a great weekend. Kathy

Bamababe
08-22-08, 20:46
can you back this up by posting the emails? I like to think I am from the "show me state"..How can one human being be so hurtful to another? I'm sick of your threats and yes, I've posted all the hurtful threats on the board. I'm "showing" everyone what you have done to me. You are one sick and hurtful human being and not only doing it to me, trying your best to do it to everybody. I will say a prayer for you tonight for god to help you find your soul. As I was always told growing up "not only pray for yourself but for others". I believe in god, and put my trust in him that you will stop what you are doing. I have a heart and soul and would never hurt a human being as long as I live. I know god does not like what I do when I'm there, but, he is a understanding god and hopefully understands why I am doing what I do. I don't think he would understand what you are doing to alot of people. Money is not the most important thing in the world! I urge you to look in your heart (if you have one) and stop this nonsense. You are bringing more attention to yourself trying to be someone's pimp and making a fool out of yourself more than you think.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was orginally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited it to normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Bamababe,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Bigboy Ben
08-23-08, 09:06
I know that took a lot of guts,but, I just want you to know how proud I am of you.This jerk has bothered you long enough.You did the right thing.You should be proud of that.

Bigboy Ben
08-23-08, 09:11
I'm sure everybody is getting tired of this taking up the board. Now that the e-mails have been posted, maybe we can put an end to WilsonsWay. It's not hard to see that it's the WrongWay. I'm ready for all this to stop myself, WW just go away.

Danb Ready
08-23-08, 10:49
Bamababa,

Was this directed at me or wilsonslosthisway?

Danb Ready
08-23-08, 10:55
When you get the name and number let me know cause I would like to know who it is also. Hope ya find him soon so then you will know it isn't me, But like I said, I really don't give a shit If ya believe me or not, I'm not going to try to defend myself against some made up bullshit story. You just prove it and quit talking about all you know about tracing numbers and addy's. Step up to the plate and show what you can do. Talk is cheap. Trace the number. Show the proof you say you have, YOU can't, like I said talk is cheap.If the name and number is not yours, why are you so defensive? Is one of your email address kathyspimpatyahoo.com? If this is true. What the hell is up with that.

Ps. Buy a dictionary, or at least use spell check. There is also this thing called punctuation. Look into it.

WilsonsWay
08-23-08, 18:37
How can one human being be so hurtful to another? I'm sick of your threats and yes, I've posted all the hurtful threats on the board. I'm "showing" everyone what you have done to me. You are one sick and hurtful human being and not only doing it to me, trying your best to do it to everybody. I will say a prayer for you tonight for god to help you find your soul. As I was always told growing up "not only pray for yourself but for others". I believe in god, and put my trust in him that you will stop what you are doing. I have a heart and soul and would never hurt a human being as long as I live. I know god does not like what I do when I'm there, but, he is a understanding god and hopefully understands why I am doing what I do. I don't think he would understand what you are doing to alot of people. Money is not the most important thing in the world! I urge you to look in your heart (if you have one) and stop this nonsense. You are bringing more attention to yourself trying to be someone's pimp and making a fool out of yourself more than you think.These are very good made up "e-mails". Nice job. So, You type a bunch of crap on the board and call them e-mails? By the way, who is kathyspimpatyahoo.com? Who is Will? I thought you had all the onfo. On this guy? I still think it's big boy ben. Remember Kathy, You told me he was as close to a stalker as someone could get. Want me to post the e-mail you sent me to prove it?

Jj Lowes
08-23-08, 21:28
Taking out the trash. It's a dirty job,but, somebody's got to do it.Sometimes the trash stinks too! Good job on getting rid of the smell. WW it's time for you to get buried.

Jj Lowes
08-24-08, 14:46
These are very good made up "e-mails". Nice job. So, You type a bunch of crap on the board and call them e-mails? By the way, who is kathyspimpatyahoo.com? Who is Will? I thought you had all the onfo. On this guy? I still think it's big boy ben. Remember Kathy, You told me he was as close to a stalker as someone could get. Want me to post the e-mail you sent me to prove it?WHY in the hell do you keep doing this crap? Do you need mental help? I'm sure there's a hospital that can do something for your problem. Please check into it.I'm sure everyone is tired of you by now.Get some help or get a life, either way just stop your games. GAME OVER please!

WilsonsWay
08-24-08, 16:26
Taking out the trash. It's a dirty job,but, somebody's got to do it.Sometimes the trash stinks too! Good job on getting rid of the smell. WW it's time for you to get buried.Hey Jj,

I have read all your posts from this board. All you do on here is advertise for Kathy. This is Nashville not Montgomery. So if your not in Nashville why post here all the time? I now know who kathyspimp is, it; s Jj Lowes. Look up all his posts people! All he does is advertise for her. On a last note Jj jackoff, don't threaten me cause you can't back it up. You aren't going to bury anything! Wanna be pimp!

BlackHawk101
08-25-08, 01:14
I think she said she has know him since HS. We like her and don't think of her as a ***** to try to play games with or just to have a laugh.

I'm sure we would all like to meet you. I'm having a Dove hunt on Sept 1st. I would love to have you come out and get a bang out of the day. I have a few former SF guys and snippers who work for me who would love to show you what skills they learned on your tax dollar. LOL

Also, have you noticed he has never said it was not a EXTORTION. Hide the orpan fund and church offerings. He's still out there!

Hey Jj,

I have read all your posts from this board. All you do on here is advertise for Kathy. This is Nashville not Montgomery. So if your not in Nashville why post here all the time? I now know who kathyspimp is, it; s Jj Lowes. Look up all his posts people! All he does is advertise for her. On a last note Jj jackoff, don't threaten me cause you can't back it up. You aren't going to bury anything! Wanna be pimp!

Bamababe
08-25-08, 14:48
Hey Jj,

The emails I posted are straight out of my email account and they are straight from you, Wilson Way. You even put your name on it!! So stop denying it because it is just making you look so stupid. You can't hide anymore what you've done. Here's what you wrote me yesterday, August 24, 2008 straight from my email account. And my response to you is below the first set of emails.
Re: running that mouth again huh ?Sunday, August 24, 2008 3:45 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "Wilsons Way" <kathyspimp@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts To: attractivebrunette28@yahoo.com
set ou to ruin you ? what does that mean ? Im sure you will get business on your next trip to Nashville , there are at least 4 or 5 from the message board who will see ya , You are turning all of this prostitution money you make in on your taxes arent you ? Gee , I hope metro vice and the I.R.S. don't find out , you could get into alot of trouble..

--- On Fri, 8/22/08, Attractive Brunette <attractivebrunette28@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: running that mouth again huh ?
Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 4:47 PM

okay, Wilson, you have set out to run me and it looks like you are going to, what do I need to do to get you to stop. How much do you want? I saw the ad you placed about me having STD's. I don't think you can do any worse, so tell me what I need to do. by the way, you haven't called me still. 334-868-4061, Kathy

--- On Tue, 8/19/08, Wilsons Way <kathyspimp@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: running that mouth again huh ?
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 10:06 PM

lol , i saw the ads , you think its me ? lol , thats funny. who the hell is will ? who's phone number is it ? r u in or out ? your getting to far off the subject. cl is junk anyway. i wouldnt waste my time posting on that hiv infested board. but what ever u wanna think , but i need to know something asap. your fucking around with to much off the subject crap for me.. dont want in ? thats fine , dont come to nash. again then

__My response to him sent in email on August 25, 2008

Re: running that mouth again huh ?Monday, August 25, 2008 12:04 PM
From: "Attractive Brunette" <attractivebrunette28@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts To: kathyspimp@yahoo.com

Well, for your information, I work a full time job and I pay taxes. I also pay taxes as an independent contractor, which can mean many things,and there is an option you can take to have extra money taken out of your check and guess what, I do that, so I think I'm covered, I don't put for what reasons I am an independent contractor but believe me they are getting their money. If you haven't already read this about me, I am a very honest person, so, please just leave me alone. You have done enough damage but I will tell you one thing, Wil, you have not hurt the trust the men have for me when I come to Tennessee. Obviously, we have never met because I don't treat people bad and they don't treat me bad. You're the one that better be watching out for the police because when they read about you trying to extort money for women, like a PIMP does, who do you think they will be after. Because they are trying to make Nashville a family friendly town I don't think they want PIMPs going around doing what you're doing. I already know to be careful, you're the one being STUPID. I saw where one of your friends wrote you and urged you stop and go play around of golf. This guy says he knows you well, and if they police contact him, do you think he's going to lie about who you are. I dont' think he will go to jail for you for lying and holding evidence, like your name. I'm urging you to stop. It has gone too far. I don't want anything to do with you, so please stop. Like I said, I will say a prayer for you to stop these aweful ways that the love of money has led you. Kathy

Jj Lowes
08-25-08, 19:33
Hey Jj,

I have read all your posts from this board. All you do on here is advertise for Kathy. This is Nashville not Montgomery. So if your not in Nashville why post here all the time? I now know who kathyspimp is, it; s Jj Lowes. Look up all his posts people! All he does is advertise for her. On a last note Jj jackoff, don't threaten me cause you can't back it up. You aren't going to bury anything! Wanna be pimp!It's crazy for me to even respond to an idiots remarks, but, Kathy knows it's not me. Since we've known each other almost all our lives I'd be willing to bet she doesn't believe the crap your posting. What do you think? I know how you can find out who's behind all of this. Do you have a mirror? If your going to do all of this crap, at least have the guts to own up to it, Jerk. Do everyone a favor, get a life, and stop worrying about everyone elses!

Stugg
08-26-08, 23:27
If you are going to challenge someone’s intelligence and you are going to say that someone is not too (notice the 2 o’s?) successful, that they would or would not do something, you might want to understand the English language and how to use it before you start questioning someone’s intelligence.

BlackHawk101
08-27-08, 09:04
THANKS BLACKHAWK! I would love to come to your dove hunt. Whats the address? What time? I havn't been to a dove hunt in ages. And you have people working for you? WOW! You must be some kind of big bad business man huh? Oh wait, You run up and down MBR looking for tricks all day, Ya can't be to successful or your standards would be just a weeee bit higher, LOL.
I've never picked up a street girl on MBR or any other street in Nashville. Like to look and read but never tried it.
But come on over we have a spot picked out for you at
275 Stewarts Ferry Pike. Something tells me you have been there before!

Bamababe
08-27-08, 19:19
Nice job on the made up e-mails , I wish I wasn't so lazy or I would type in a bunch made up e-mails too. I was also wondering if anyone can just go to Yahoo and make up an e-mail account and put Wilsons Way as their name ? Kathy , why don't you post the e-mails that you and I actually exchanged , You know , the ones that mentioned Big boy Ben being a borderline stalker and always wanting something for nothing. Like Blackhawk having a little problem with getting it up so it takes twice as long to do a session and you miss out on appointments. Kathy , at least tell the truth here. I mean , you come on the board and type a bunch of crap and say it's from me ? You know what my e-mail address is. Type in all the other e-mails also , not just the ones you want to make up. On a last note about the prayer comment , Thats kind of like the pot calling the kettle black isnt it ? You need to pray for yourself and the life you live. Clean your own home before you start worrying about how dirty mine is !I have NEVER EVER talked to you about anyone on this board. The only thing that I have ever said about BigBoyBen is that he has a big heart and cares about me so he is very protective of me and that was when you were calling him a stalker and I told you that was funny. He already knows about this. We have discussed this several times. I have never mentioned anything about anyone else on this board and if you think I would confide in you, (the troublemaker, the man who is trying to EXTORT money from me), anything about these men that I truly care about YOU ARE CRAZY. In fact, I invite any man on this board who you say I have talked to you about to PM for my password so they can read for themselves all the things we have talked about. Talking about backing up evidence, even you can't do that. As far as making up emails, neither do I have the time to do it (because I work a full time job during the day as an office manager and hardly have time to check my own emials) or the gutts to do something like that. You just won't give up till you've tried to ruin someone's credibility. Remember, I have been doing business on this board alot longer than you and every since you came on this board there has been nothing but trouble. By the way, you never answered my email about why you are doing this to me and I told you that I'm not trying to judge you I'm trying to understand Why.

Please do everyone a favor and GROW up because now you are getting really STUPID. I hate to call anyone STUPID or any kind of name but right now you are really being STUPID. And no, the only email address I know from you is kathyspimpatyahoo.com, the one you are always writing me from. I need to ask the other ladies which email you were writing them from to so we can all compare notes because from what I hear, Wil, and I got this from other ladies, you were stalking alot of others as well. I HAVE ASKED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND I MEAN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

Jj Lowes
08-27-08, 19:51
Nice job on the made up e-mails , I wish I wasn't so lazy or I would type in a bunch made up e-mails too. I was also wondering if anyone can just go to Yahoo and make up an e-mail account and put Wilsons Way as their name ? Kathy , why don't you post the e-mails that you and I actually exchanged , You know , the ones that mentioned Big boy Ben being a borderline stalker and always wanting something for nothing. Like Blackhawk having a little problem with getting it up so it takes twice as long to do a session and you miss out on appointments. Kathy , at least tell the truth here. I mean , you come on the board and type a bunch of crap and say it's from me ? You know what my e-mail address is. Type in all the other e-mails also , not just the ones you want to make up. On a last note about the prayer comment , Thats kind of like the pot calling the kettle black isnt it ? You need to pray for yourself and the life you live. Clean your own home before you start worrying about how dirty mine is !I'm not sure why your so determined to keep stirring the pot, because your crap just keeps floating to the top. I read the actual PM's from Kathy's computer (she showed them to me). It turns out that YOUR the one that called Ben a stalker (not Kathy) and I never read anywhere where she said that he was always wanting "something for nothing"? As far as the statements about Blackhawk, I never saw any of that (and I read them all). Does it make you feel a little better when you knock someone else down? Like I said before, you need to see a doctor (or Psychiatrist) and get some help for your problems. If you think you can post things to back up your (false) statements, be sure to include your timelines (so we know that it's real). The way Kathy did with YOUR e-mails. Did you have a rough childhood? Even if you did, that's still no excuse. Get some help quick, better find a good Psychiatrist too. It may take a while to get you straightened out. I'm not sure that an average shrink could solve this case, it seems to have many layers. Please get your life straightened out, and quit worrying about everyone elses.