PDA

View Full Version : DeKalb / Sycamore

Pages : [1] 2

Hobby Lover
08-23-08, 12:24
A while ago I placed an ad in craigslist and have been emailing with a prospect from near DeKalb for a while. Our schedules never matched until about a week or so ago. We agreed on car service for half a franklin.

Next time I want to get a room. Are there any good notels in that region?

Scooter
08-24-08, 13:37
A girl I met from DeKalb I took to the Travel Lodge on Lincoln HIghway. It is only about $40 and they guy didn't take much info from me. Room was decent.

Fingerz
08-28-08, 18:22
I'm in the area often and was wondering if there were actually any providers in this area. I would appreciate any help, to save the further drive to rkfd area.

Thanks in advance!

Hobby Lover
08-30-08, 12:06
I'm in the area often and was wondering if there were actually any providers in this area. I would appreciate any help, to save the further drive to rkfd area.

Thanks in advance!

The one I see is a non pro and extremely cautious.. I've asked her if i could share your phone # for a friend and she asked me not to. IIRC there used to be someone on craigslist who advertised out in that region.

Definitely no streetwalker scene around there

Scooter
08-30-08, 12:56
Hobby,

Your best bet is to post an ad on CL, probably both the Rockford and Chicago one. It may take a couple of days but you will get some responses. The girl I met was really a non pro, and to be honest I don't think I would see her again.

True, not SW scene in DeKalb/Sycamore at all.

Orangewood
10-06-08, 22:33
Stopped by Sun Spa on Main St. (Rt. 64) in Sycamore. Saw ad on CL, price was right, and at worst I figured to get a massage.

Parking is in back, which was possibly a good sign. Did not need to be buzzed in or anything, which made me less optimistic. Inside was a few rooms, some with regular doors, some with curtains. I was greeted by a 50's-ish Korean woman, not so attractive or unattractive, and taken right into a room with a door. I was asked if I wanted a shower and then told to get ready. The woman returned once while I was getting undressed, which could have been a good sign. There was what amounted to basically a hand towel available to cover myself. Another potential good sign. From there, it was all cheezy Zen music, a massage that crossed the line from hard into bruising (including back walking, for those who like). I was asked at the end if everything was OK and I just said, "Yeah. " It's possible that my opportunity for a HR was then, but I was in pain and in no mood to dance around a HR from an old woman in a white jogging suit.

In all, I doubt I'll go back, even if extras are a possibility, unless the talent was much improved.

Castlerae
05-21-09, 22:13
Has anyone thought to try hitting up any of the NIU students about a P4P situation? Might be something that's of works for both sides: she gets some money fast, and you get some young-and-fresh pu**y. Anyone run into this?

Scooter
06-10-09, 10:04
If anyone is looking for a provider in the DeKalb / Sycamore area pm me for details. She is 27, short, a little chunky, great tits, cute girl. Needs discretion. Senior members only.

Scooter

Bambam6006
06-10-09, 11:15
I have been to Sun Spa. Nice woman and yes the massage is a tough one but I think she knows what she is doing. HR is on the menu and that is much more gentle than the massage. Give it another shot she is receptive.

Stopped by Sun Spa on Main St. (Rt. 64) in Sycamore. Saw ad on CL, price was right, and at worst I figured to get a massage.

Parking is in back, which was possibly a good sign. Did not need to be buzzed in or anything, which made me less optimistic. Inside was a few rooms, some with regular doors, some with curtains. I was greeted by a 50's-ish Korean woman, not so attractive or unattractive, and taken right into a room with a door. I was asked if I wanted a shower and then told to get ready. The woman returned once while I was getting undressed, which could have been a good sign. There was what amounted to basically a hand towel available to cover myself. Another potential good sign. From there, it was all cheezy Zen music, a massage that crossed the line from hard into bruising (including back walking, for those who like). I was asked at the end if everything was OK and I just said, "Yeah. " It's possible that my opportunity for a HR was then, but I was in pain and in no mood to dance around a HR from an old woman in a white jogging suit.

In all, I doubt I'll go back, even if extras are a possibility, unless the talent was much improved.

BigDave
06-11-09, 05:27
I too have visited Sue @ Sun in Syc several times and I'm guessing since she felt safe and secure with me I was able to negotiate a little more then hr.

Dave

I have been to Sun Spa. Nice woman and yes the massage is a tough one but I think she knows what she is doing. HR is on the menu and that is much more gentle than the massage. Give it another shot she is receptive.

Fingerz
06-11-09, 10:04
I also have visited Sue several times. Once she is comfortable with you She is very enjoyable. If you prefer a softer massage then just request it. As far as the finish very gentle soft and satisfying! Also a nice person.

Dream of AMP
06-12-09, 21:22
Its been a while since I have been to see Sue. HR was the only thing on the menu for me too but I always thought more was available. I might give it another go.

J Treehorn
07-02-09, 19:26
I saw a new message place on CL. Its called Relaxation Station. Its on Dekalb Ave. In Sycamore. Just wondering if anyone has been there yet and what services they offer. I just tried calling and got an answering machine. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Jackie Treehorn

Fingerz
07-03-09, 10:26
I saw a new message place on CL. Its called Relaxation Station. Its on Dekalb Ave. In Sycamore. Just wondering if anyone has been there yet and what services they offer. I just tried calling and got an answering machine. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Jackie TreehornI saw the same post Jackie, and thought I would try it out from the outside it looked promising. However once inside I should have trusted my instincs, and left. I went with Jennifer (had 2 women to choose from) for 30 min session .35 hoping for maybe a happy ending when offering a tip. Well no happy ending or even a hint of anything close. The place is a legit Massage place. I will say it was a great massage and she was hot, but another .50 or .60 and I could have been "Happy" in Belvidere. Oh and since I have found they have a webpage(wish I had seen this before).

http://www.relaxation-station.org/

Scooter
07-07-09, 12:41
Relaxation Station has gone out of business. They did not pay their rent and the checks to their employees bounced. Wonder what will show up there next.

Mister Quick
04-13-10, 08:42
No details in the paper about when or how this happened. It was in DeKalb. On Sunday, April 11, 21 year old Jessica of Lynwood was charged with prostitution and battery.

Fingerz
04-14-10, 07:34
No details in the paper about when or how this happened. It was in DeKalb. On Sunday, April 11, 21 year old Jessica of Lynwood was charged with prostitution and battery.From an article in the College newspaper it seems she was being investigated for an open container violation ordinance. During this they learned that she was involved in a robbery.

Continuing the investigation the Police learned that she solicited the victim for sexual intercourse. So with this she was charged with prostitution and battery.

What really sucks is that I have been searching for a provider in this area and can't find a thing. This guy has it come straight to him and turns it down. Oh well LOL.

Castlerae
06-27-10, 20:28
No, it isn't impossible to hook up with a college age provider. I managed the stunt a couple of years ago, and she not only claimed to be young, she looked it *and* claimed to be a student at NIU. If she was telling the truth, right now, she's out screwing people in a court of law, as she was supposedly studying to be a lawyer.

Here's a little something she sent me as a Christmas 'present'. I have several more of her in far more compromising positions for the remote off-chance I might run into her in a different arena, like a court of law.

Xxofe
12-03-10, 16:19
I drove through sycamore the other day and noticed the AMP on 64 was open again. Decided to give them a shot and drove around back. Was told by mama-san they were busy and to come back in an hour. I didn't have an hour to wait plus time there.

Has anybody been there lately? If so how was it. I will try to toftt soon if I can and will post reports

Xxofe
12-14-10, 10:55
So I TOFTT and went to the AMP in Sycamore.

Only one older lady working there. Looks to me like she is the owner / mama-san / therapist. Was led to a small room paid and was undressed before I found this out. No shower or TS offered, and first part of massage was covered from the waist down. The massage was very professional and quite good although several times her hands wandered up under the towel and almost got home. On the flip she kept me covered at first then asked if I had been there before. I said yes and she immediately pulled the towel and went to town. Her delivery was competent but not inspired in any way. She did let me play with her a little (very little) but wasn't very responsive.

Over all a disappointment. No mention of a tip was ever made even after the massage. I paid the. 6 door fee (30 min. For. 45) and tipped another. 2 as she did get the job done and the massage was pretty good. On the down side we were interrupted twice with people at the door, fortunately not during key parts of the session.

Ratings.

Looks 3; older (45?) a little flabby.

Massage 8.

Price 8; good value for budget minded mongers where else can you get an hour long massage and a HE for this price.

Ending 5

Extras 0; none offered and I would not have taken it anyway, not from her that is.

Repeatability 1; would only return if I was desperate and very short of funds.

Castlerae
12-14-10, 21:39

Only one older lady working there. Looks to me like she is the owner / mama-san / therapist. Was led to a small room paid and was undressed before I found this out. No shower or TS offered, and first part of massage was covered from the waist down. The massage was very professional and quite good although several times her hands wandered up under the towel and almost got home. On the flip she kept me covered at first then asked if I had been there before. I said yes and she immediately pulled the towel and went to town. Her delivery was competent but not inspired in any way. She did let me play with her a little (very little) but wasn't very responsive.

Over all a disappointment. No mention of a tip was ever made even after the massage. I paid the. 6 door fee (30 min. For. 45) and tipped another. 2 as she did get the job done and the massage was pretty good. On the down side we were interrupted twice with people at the door, fortunately not during key parts of the session.

Ratings.

Massage 8.

Price 8; good value for budget minded mongers where else can you get an hour long massage and a HE for this price.

Ending 5

Extras 0; none offered and I would not have taken it anyway, not from her that is.

Repeatability 1; would only return if I was desperate and very short of funds. I had to drive through Sycamore today, and I'd read your earlier report of this place being open. Slowed down as I drove past and gave it the once-over, but decided not to stop as it looked more like a "legit" massage place than a real AMP. Now that you've supplied the low-down, I'm glad I didn't stop. Thank for the info.

Castlerae
12-23-10, 23:30
I've had a few PM's about the young woman in my earlier post. One guy said he'd had many photos of her, but lost them to a virus, so seeing as how I can't figure out how to attach an image to a PM, I thought I'd share the following "money shot" of Nikki with one and all. For those of you who are curious, this is her preferred ending: to have her "client" blow his load on her. She once told me she didn't completely trust condoms, thus the desire to have the finish outside.

Enjoy

Rockingly
12-29-10, 14:46
I was going to take the drive, but now I may look elsewhere.

Ratings.

Massage 8.

Ending 5

Repeatability 1; would only return if I was desperate and very short of funds.

Mr Stinky
12-30-10, 16:54
I admit, it's been some time since I visited Sue, but she is a very nice lady. I was going her at least once a month. You will not get FS or anything close, but you wil get a very good massage and leave happy. She and I got to know each other pretty well. She even asked my advise on an apartment building she was going to buy in Chicago. She let me see all the legal documents. And because of that, I was treated a little better than most. If you know what I mean. You can't go wrong with Sue unless you have your heart set on FS. I wouldn't travel from Chicago to see her, but if you're in the area, stop in and get happy. Tell her Stinky sent you.

Mr Stinky needing a rub

Head First
12-30-10, 17:38
Here is the new and improved version (s). It was summer of last year when I went to see her. Very friendly and very sexy but like Castlerae posted. No FS. I would recommend and I would go to see her again but I lost all her contact info.

Castlerae
12-31-10, 13:43
Here is the new and improved version (s). It was summer of last year when I went to see her. Very friendly and very sexy but like Castlerae posted. No FS. I would recommend and I would go to see her again but I lost all her contact info.Looks like she wasn't insisting on a hotel meet like she was when I was seeing her. Wonder which one of her customers she talked into paying for the bolt-ons?

Asslover08
12-31-10, 15:50
Boston guy here who scored with a few coeds through craigs. Not the adult servcies section but actually the platonic, personals, and casual encounters. You have to work at it and yes be a nice cleancut guy. Had a knockout jewish economics major a ta major university. She is going places. Her parents are very well known and a cute 19 yr old vocalist at berklee. I shared them both with skatar at the lowell board so I'm not bullshitting. I do have pics but don't want to ruin their careers, especially the jewish one who is going to law school next year.

Also, I swung for free with a cheating married indian family primary care physician who was visiting boston for a conference back in October. I am still blown away from the experience (yes we still maintain email contact). Now, onto this Nikki girl, being in Boston there are so many young indian ladies (I prefer ethnic exotics) and yes I have a huge Bush fetish. If anyone can send me more pics of Nikki at [Email address deleted by Admin] I would be so so eternally grateful. I will not resend them to anyone. For my stroking only. Thanks asslover in Boston.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Fingerz
01-01-11, 19:20
I admit, it's been some time since I visited Sue, but she is a very nice lady. I was going her at least once a month. You will not get FS or anything close, but you wil get a very good massage and leave happy. She and I got to know each other pretty well. She even asked my advise on an apartment building she was going to buy in Chicago. She let me see all the legal documents. And because of that, I was treated a little better than most. If you know what I mean. You can't go wrong with Sue unless you have your heart set on FS. I wouldn't travel from Chicago to see her, but if you're in the area, stop in and get happy. Tell her Stinky sent you.

Mr Stinky needing a rubI must agree with you Mr Stinky, I see Sue about once a month. No you don't get FS, but you get a safe, pleasant, and very reasonable ($ wise) experience. I helped her out when she bought the place with moving some stuff for her, and she was very thankful. Happy New Year to all!

J Treehorn
01-06-11, 20:43
So I was out and about in Sycamore today and saw "The Orange Peel Gazzette," which is a free magazine. On the cover is a picture of a lawyer that looks just like Nikki in the pics below. Just thought it was interesting and you guys may get a kick out if it if you see that magazine around town.

Castlerae
01-07-11, 22:07
So I was out and about in Sycamore today and saw "The Orange Peel Gazzette," which is a free magazine. On the cover is a picture of a lawyer that looks just like Nikki in the pics below. Just thought it was interesting and you guys may get a kick out if it if you see that magazine around town.A while back I traded in my "regular" cell for a new web-enabled one. I have to admit, I love that I can browse sites like this whenever I have a few minutes, but I hate the fact that the keyboard is so damned small that if I try typing anything, it looks like I didn't get past the third grade. I had a chance to look at the site earlier and saw this post, then a couple hours later I was at a convenience store and saw a copy of the magazine mentioned. I have to admit, the woman looks a lot like Nikki, but if I had to bet my life on it being her, I wouldn't. I don't honestly think it is her, and if the way she'd talk was any indication, if she's really a lawyer now, my bet is she's working on a corner office at some big firm somewhere, not holding down a job in a small town.

Kind of a funny story, though, so thanks for letting me know.

Sparkie0042
05-19-11, 13:50
I was wondering are their any ladies in the Dekalb / Sycamore area?

Mr Stinky
05-20-11, 12:03
I was wondering are their any ladies in the Dekalb / Sycamore area?Of course there are dude. It's a college town. There are thousands of ladies there. Plus, the normal moms and grandmas and sisters and daughters and so on. I bet there are probably 20, 000 ladies in that area. Where do YOU live? Manville?

Stinky Out and chuckling

Castlerae
05-20-11, 22:13
Of course there are dude. It's a college town. There are thousands of ladies there. Plus, the normal moms and grandmas and sisters and daughters and so on. I bet there are probably 20, 000 ladies in that area. Where do YOU live? Manville?

Stinky Out and chucklingI'm not sure there are 20, 000 people in DeKalb, let alone 20, 000 women,

Seriously, if you mean providers, damn, I wish I knew of one dependable one. I know I've been through the campus at NIU more than once on business and seen more than a couple of 'sweet young things' I'd love to "help" with their "tuition", but never seen any of recent that were interested.

Joe Pukepail
05-31-11, 23:18
So I was out and about in Sycamore today and saw "The Orange Peel Gazzette," which is a free magazine. On the cover is a picture of a lawyer that looks just like Nikki in the pics below. Just thought it was interesting and you guys may get a kick out if it if you see that magazine around town.Umm, I think it was Her! Wow. http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/05/31/sycamore-attorney-faces-prostitution-charges/abz6y3e/

Call Me Booger
06-01-11, 10:58
Umm, I think it was Her! Wow.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/05/31/sycamore-attorney-faces-prostitution-charges/abz6y3e/

Wow, that is incredible. I bet the rest of the story is interesting. As interesting as a train wreck can be.

Davidonecall
06-01-11, 11:30
So I was out and about in Sycamore today and saw "The Orange Peel Gazzette," which is a free magazine. On the cover is a picture of a lawyer that looks just like Nikki in the pics below. Just thought it was interesting and you guys may get a kick out if it if you see that magazine around town.I hope she don't lose her practice because she worked so hard (studies) to earn that. It don't matter how she got the money to pay for it but she did the studies and she could be a valuable asset to defending us hobbies. I hope things go real good for her.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/...arges/abz6y3e/

Castlerae
06-01-11, 22:31
I hope she don't lose her practice because she worked so hard (studies) to earn that. It don't matter how she got the money to pay for it but she did the studies and she could be a valuable asset to defending us hobbies. I hope things go real good for her.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/...arges/abz6y3e/

Jesus, that was fucking dumb! I posted here a while back saying that the ad in the "Orange Peel" wasn't her, but I lied, I knew it was her as soon as I saw the pic in the ad. How the fuck could she have been stupid enough to keep turning tricks after she got her license? She's gone as an attorney, that's for sure. Now it's probably jail (for the Class X) , fines and (most likely) working full-time at what she got busted for. She once told me she was doing it because she didn't want to take the time to hold down a "regular" part-time job like other students. Maybe she figured she could just keep getting guys like us to pay her bills so she didn't have to keep up a case load big enough to pay her bills. Who knows, she's got no one to blame but herself, that's for sure.

DarkKnight
06-02-11, 12:22
I hope she don't lose her practice because she worked so hard (studies) to earn that. It don't matter how she got the money to pay for it but she did the studies and she could be a valuable asset to defending us hobbies. I hope things go real good for her.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/...arges/abz6y3e/She will be disbarred. Not permanently, but for a while. Sad story.

Castlerae
06-02-11, 21:25
She will be disbarred. Not permanently, but for a while. Sad story.Somehow, I have trouble believing the state bar association is going to let someone with two felony convictions against them (one while they were a lawyer) keep their license. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like they'd want to chance the flack something like that getting around could generate.

George W. Bush
06-03-11, 08:41
Yea, wouldn't want lawyers to get branded as being as useless as tits on a bull or anything by this. They are such find people.

Blim Blam
06-03-11, 19:52
Somehow, I have trouble believing the state bar association is going to let someone with two felony convictions against them (one while they were a lawyer) keep their license. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem like they'd want to chance the flack something like that getting around could generate.Wow. I'm just irked I missed out on this as I graduated a couple of years earlier than her from the same law school. Suffice to say though, she's pretty much up shit creek with her license. At best, she can try to get a suspension if she does a mea culpa to the ARDC but most likely than not she will probably end up disbarred with maybe a possibility of reentry upon reapplication albeit doubtful as there's been too much bad press already and the ARDC likes to make examples in those situations. Good luck to her in these proceedings.

Scooter
06-21-11, 12:32
Just posted under the BP Review section. There is a girl working in DeKalb now.

Scooter

Castlerae
06-21-11, 20:16

ScooterI usually look the BP ads over to keep myself informed as to who's working where, and I can't remember seeing an ad that mentioned DeKalb any time recently. Don't suppose you might have a link to share?

Castlerae
06-21-11, 20:18

ScooterGuess I should open my eyes and take notice of the other post you'd made. Wha can I say but "DDUUUUUUHHHHH!".

Sorry

DeanTheDream
07-27-11, 14:10
Does anyone know how to get in touch with her? You can pm me please.

Call Me Booger
07-27-11, 17:57
Does anyone know how to get in touch with her? You can pm me please.Stop by the local jail.

Castlerae
07-27-11, 20:08
Stop by the local jail.Haven't even heard that she's gone to trial yet, so odds are she's still out awaiting her court date. That said, I cannot imagine anyone thinking she'd be stupid enough to take any 'clients' now, with the cops looking over her shoulder. Give it a break, dean!

Darbs
07-30-11, 17:37
Does anyone have a number they would be willing to share for the sycamore area? I'm going to be in the area tomorrow and would love to meet up with someone. PM if you would be so kind to share with me.

Thanks

Mr Stinky
07-30-11, 22:39
Does anyone have a number they would be willing to share for the sycamore area? I'm going to be in the area tomorrow and would love to meet up with someone. PM if you would be so kind to share with me.

ThanksI have a number I'm willing to share with you. It's 16. It's a great number. Yoiu can divide it in half, or in quarters, in eighths, just about any combination. But 16 believes in safe numbering, so please have protection. You can tell 16 that Mr Stinky sent you.

Stinky Messing with a Newbie asking for info.

Castlerae
08-04-11, 22:24
I was curious and decided to search the DeKalb newspaper site to see what's going on, if anything, with her case. Looks like her lawyer and the county prosecutor are nearly ready to play "Let's Make A Deal".

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/08/04/plea-deal-close-for-lawyer-charged-with-prostitution/a7s769c/

There was an early story from back in June that I didn't catch that involved a former school board member being charged with forgery that links back to her too. The site won't let you read it unless you pay, but the teaser says the board member was involved in some sort of legal matter and forged her name to some paperwork, then asked her to lie for him about signing the papers. Kind of makes me wonder if she's going to talk in return for a lighter sentence?

DeanTheDream
08-05-11, 10:53
But ill bet she's broke. And in desperate need. And I used to "know" her if you know what I mean. $$$$$ heals all wounds!

Castlerae
08-05-11, 20:14
But ill bet she's broke. And in desperate need. And I used to "know" her if you know what I mean. $$$$$ heals all wounds!She might be broke, but fresh off a plea bargin, do you think she's going to be dumb enough to take any "clients" anytime soon? I used to "know" her too, and I wouldn't bet on it happening.

Davidonecall
08-06-11, 04:27
I just hope that she win this or is still allowed to practice law. I would pay her extra to help me out with the judge.

She might be broke, but fresh off a plea bargin, do you think she's going to be dumb enough to take any "clients" anytime soon? I used to "know" her too, and I wouldn't bet on it happening.

Castlerae
08-06-11, 22:44
I just hope that she win this or is still allowed to practice law. I would pay her extra to help me out with the judge.Don't know, but the newspaper article mentioned "plea bargin" specifically. Usually that means you admit your guilt to at least some of the charges against you. Maybe I don't know lawyers, but if the county prosecutor is an elected official, I can't see him / her going through all of this and letting her walk with her license to practice. Just too much publicity for something like that, unless Reema was able to deliver some really big fish on something major. Otherwise, it smacks of one lawyer 'going easy' on another lawyer, not something you want to hand any potential political foe.

Castlerae
10-05-11, 22:29
Well, after the last report, it seems as though our favorite lawyer / prostitute has decided to fight the charges against her:

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/10/04/local-attorney-pleads-not-guilty-to-prostitution/aule7ny/

How her attorney plans to get her found not guilty if the police actually have emails from her detailing what she was going to do (and probably discussing what they actually did) is something I can't see. Story says Oct. 18 will be her next court date, so I guess we'll all find out then.

DeanTheDream
10-18-11, 17:12
Caitlin mullen of the Daily Chronicle reported today that she didn't appear. Guess we will have to wait another month.

Castlerae
11-21-11, 21:28
Looks like Bajaj plans to fight the charges, court date set for March of next year.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/11/16/march-trial-set-for-attorney-charged-with-prostitution/ara1kl9/

Sinlover
11-23-11, 20:05
Looks like Bajaj plans to fight the charges, court date set for March of next year.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2011/11/16/march-trial-set-for-attorney-charged-with-prostitution/ara1kl9/She's just buying time trying to get a better plea bargain offer. As the trial date draws closer she's hoping the offer will improve.

Castlerae
11-23-11, 23:27
She's just buying time trying to get a better plea bargain offer. As the trial date draws closer she's hoping the offer will improve.She had a deal on the table back in August, then 'lawyered up' and decided to abandon it. Can't see what she expects to gain, sounds like the the has her dead-to-rights, and she's still paying her lawyer while all this is ongoing, so where's her 'better deal' going to come from?

Saw a site that had an article about her. Seems she's back in the lawyer business, but now in Maple Park and not using her first name anymore. They even had some pics of the people who work in her office. Here's a link to her law office web site, check the dude out she has as a "personal assistant". Is it me, or is he a dead ringer for Larry the Cable Guy? LOL!

http://www.bajajlawoffices.com/biography.html

Chazzster
12-08-11, 04:11
Has anyone been to the AMP near Wendy's?

Castlerae
12-08-11, 23:06
Has anyone been to the AMP near Wendy's?There was a report posted here around the end of last year from someone who'd paid the place a visit. It's now on page 3, towards the bottom of the page (posted on 12/14/10, to be precise) and the report wasn't good. Sorry, and I too wish there were a nice AMP in the area. Oh well, guess we live with what we get.

Imwithstupid
12-09-11, 01:53
Has anyone been to the AMP near Wendy's?With a little digging on this thread I think you'll find it's been reported on before.

DeanTheDream
06-18-12, 11:41
Whats going on with her? Anybody reported any sightings or court cases involving her?

Fingerz
06-21-12, 11:23
Whats going on with her? Anybody reported any sightings or court cases involving her?Here you go Dean Hot off the press!

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2012/06/20/attorney-pleads-guilty-to-prostitution-charge/ao1ggmp/

Head First
06-22-12, 19:13
CBS2 ran a piece on the 10 O'clock news Wednesday night. Showed her mugshot and explained the sentence. If she stays out of trouble she'll be allowed to keep her license to practice law.

Chazzster
06-22-12, 22:59
http://abovethelaw.com/2012/06/reema-bajaj-the-morning-afterincluding-revelations-about-reema-from-a-friend/

Castlerae
06-22-12, 23:18
http://abovethelaw.com/2012/06/reema-bajaj-the-morning-afterincluding-revelations-about-reema-from-a-friend/It makes sense that she'd plead guilty. From everything that's been published about her, it sounded like they had a solid case against her. Just seems like a stupid waste for her to keep tricking after she got her law license.

Chazzster
06-23-12, 08:55
It makes sense that she'd plead guilty. From everything that's been published about her, it sounded like they had a solid case against her. Just seems like a stupid waste for her to keep tricking after she got her law license.Shitty lawyers don't make that much. Many people assume that all lawyers are rolling in the dough, when many are starting out in the low thirties. It isn't as though most law firms are beating down the doors to hire freshly minted lawyers out of NIU........not in an industry that is already saturated. From what I have gathered over the years, it isn't out of the question for most lawyers to start at around the mid thirties and having to work their asses off to get it........on top of that, she more than likely has student loans that she has to start chipping away at within six months of graduating.

Fingerz
06-23-12, 10:14
Shitty lawyers don't make that much. Many people assume that all lawyers are rolling in the dough, when many are starting out in the low thirties. It isn't as though most law firms are beating down the doors to hire freshly minted lawyers out of NIU.not in an industry that is already saturated. From what I have gathered over the years, it isn't out of the question for most lawyers to start at around the mid thirties and having to work their asses off to get it.on top of that, she more than likely has student loans that she has to start chipping away at within six months of graduating.With all this publicity she is getting maybe she could do some porn shoots to pay off those loans. Boy I can only hope for that!

Castlerae
06-23-12, 22:37
With all this publicity she is getting maybe she could do some porn shoots to pay off those loans. Boy I can only hope for that!She might end up going into porn out of necessity. I read some of the stories that were on the one link to the "Above the Law" site, and it sounds like there's still a real possibility that she could lose her law license over this. Chazzster might be right about how much (or little) she was making, but with no license to practice law, she's definitely SOL for future earning potential.

Chazzster
06-25-12, 22:26
With all this publicity she is getting maybe she could do some porn shoots to pay off those loans. Boy I can only hope for that!I would have definitely been down with her until I saw a pic of her. That was way way too much pubic hair for me to even stomach. I have been with white, black, hispanic, east asian and arabic women (all of the arabic women that I had sex with were completely bare down there, as is their custom) but alas, no south asians yet........I guess that will just have to be one of life's pleasures that I forgo.

Chazzster
06-25-12, 22:28
She might end up going into porn out of necessity. I read some of the stories that were on the one link to the "Above the Law" site, and it sounds like there's still a real possibility that she could lose her law license over this. Chazzster might be right about how much (or little) she was making, but with no license to practice law, she's definitely SOL for future earning potential.She might be able to go into law on her own (if she could even get a loan to start up a practice) however, I can't imagine that any reputable firm would even touch her. It is hard enough coming from a mediocre law school. Being a criminal on top of it certainly won't help out any. Perhaps she should set her sights high and settle for being a public defender.

DeanTheDream
06-27-12, 11:29
Has her own office in maple park guys. She is practicing law. And from what I have read in other courtrooms other than Dekalb / syc

Chazzster
06-29-12, 22:43
With all this publicity she is getting maybe she could do some porn shoots to pay off those loans. Boy I can only hope for that!It's freaking local dekalb news. Nobody outside of the area even has a clue as to who she is.

Castlerae
06-30-12, 16:09
It's freaking local dekalb news. Nobody outside of the area even has a clue as to who she is.I remember shortly after this story broke doing a Google of her name. Hits from literally all over the world: UK, SE Asia, multiple US stories, so no, this isn't something that was 'just' a local story in DeKalb. This is going to follow her where ever she goes, and seeing as how it's all on the Internet, it's never going to completely go away. She gets her license yanked, I can't see any other state giving her one with a record of criminal activity while she was a practicing lawyer. Like I said, she's *this* close to going over the edge and having nothing to look forward to but the impact. Stupid waste.

Marty Graw
07-10-12, 23:26
[QUOTE= I can't see any other state giving her one with a record of criminal activity while she was a practicing lawyer. Like I said, she's *this* close to going over the edge and having nothing to look forward to but the impact. Stupid waste.

I think that the alleged prostitution occurred when she was a law student, not that that makes it a hell of lot better for her but it is a little better. What will get her into deeper trouble is if she was not forthcoming when she applied to the bar. For example, if the charges were pending when she applied but she did not state this on her application-this is worse than the crime itself.

Unlike doctors, lawyers really do have a board that disciplines lawyers but the harshest discipline is saved for those who steal from clients and neglect client's cases or who are caught committing felonies. If she is disbarred her solely because of this, I think she would have a good sex discrimination case. There are different levels of discipline that gave be given, a censure, a literal slap on the hand, a suspension and the worse disbarment. There are plenty of lawyers who have committed misdemeanors, battery, and I am sure-solicitation, drugs, you name it, they get a censure or short suspension. I know attorneys who have stolen from their clients who are still practicing. The other day I read about a prosecutor who violated court orders repeatedly stating untrue things in closing arguments, putting inadmissible and prejudicial evidence in front of jury in multiple cases. Here, someone's life is a stake-their freedom, and this SOB just states whatever he wants. His punishment. Censure. A slap on the hand. No fine, no disbarment, no suspension. They would have to have some big balls to take this young lady's license for something that should not be a crime anyway.

Castlerae
07-11-12, 22:24
[QUOTE= I can't see any other state giving her one with a record of criminal activity while she was a practicing lawyer. Like I said, she's *this* close to going over the edge and having nothing to look forward to but the impact. Stupid waste.

I think that the alleged prostitution occurred when she was a law student, not that that makes it a hell of lot better for her but it is a little better. What will get her into deeper trouble is if she was not forthcoming when she applied to the bar. For example, if the charges were pending when she applied but she did not state this on her application-this is worse than the crime itself.

Unlike doctors, lawyers really do have a board that disciplines lawyers but the harshest discipline is saved for those who steal from clients and neglect client's cases or who are caught committing felonies. If she is disbarred her solely because of this, I think she would have a good sex discrimination case. There are different levels of discipline that gave be given, a censure, a literal slap on the hand, a suspension and the worse disbarment. There are plenty of lawyers who have committed misdemeanors, battery, and I am sure-solicitation, drugs, you name it, they get a censure or short suspension. I know attorneys who have stolen from their clients who are still practicing. The other day I read about a prosecutor who violated court orders repeatedly stating untrue things in closing arguments, putting inadmissible and prejudicial evidence in front of jury in multiple cases. Here, someone's life is a stake-their freedom, and this SOB just states whatever he wants. His punishment. Censure. A slap on the hand. No fine, no disbarment, no suspension. They would have to have some big balls to take this young lady's license for something that should not be a crime anyway.No, she plead guilty to "regular" prostitution, rather than go to trial for two counts of felony prostitution. Both what she plead to and what she was charged with occurred after she got her law license. What's worse: when she turned herself in initially, she admitted to the police that she'd been "working" while she was a law student in an effort to claim that the evidence they'd found was related to those earlier acts. That's why I figure she's well and completely f*cked, because not only has she plead guilty to a crime after getting her license, she also admitted to committing the same crime *before* she applied to the bar. Somehow, I don't think any review of her conduct and fitness to practice is going to be able to overlook that.

DarkKnight
07-18-12, 19:41
Anyone have those nude pictures of her? Contact me.

Castlerae
07-18-12, 19:52
Anyone have those nude pictures of her? Contact me.Why? No offense, but let this work itself out. If she can manage a walk, maybe this will get her to straighten her act up. If not, then she's going to need to figure out what comes next. So let it be, okay?

DarkKnight
07-19-12, 12:21
Why? No offense, but let this work itself out. If she can manage a walk, maybe this will get her to straighten her act up. If not, then she's going to need to figure out what comes next. So let it be, okay?Because I want to see them? What do you care? This has nothing to do with her criminal case or whether she walks. I just want to see her pictures.

Radiator
07-19-12, 14:07
Because I want to see them? What do you care? This has nothing to do with her criminal case or whether she walks. I just want to see her pictures.It appears a gentleman who posts here has previously posted a couple of the pictures. Have a look at Post #18 and Post #20.

Castlerae
07-19-12, 20:53
Because I want to see them? What do you care? This has nothing to do with her criminal case or whether she walks. I just want to see her pictures.Well, good luck with that one, chuck.

DarkKnight
07-20-12, 08:52
It appears a gentleman who posts here has previously posted a couple of the pictures. Have a look at Post #18 and Post #20.Thanks. These appear to be the ones I've seen discussed online. Shame they were pre bolt ons.

Scooter
05-31-13, 16:27
Found a new provider in the DeKalb / Sycamore area. Real sweet girl, redhead. 30 years old, curvy & thick but not obese or fat at all. Really nice tits. Just had her nipples pierced and like to have them played with. She has some great skills and knows how to use her tongue piercing. Will provide contact info to senior members.

Scooter

Mad Ivan
06-03-13, 23:20
Looks like there's more trouble for her. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-lawyer-prostitution-20130602.0, 6095012. Story.

[QUOTE=Marty Graw; 1491283]No, she plead guilty to "regular" prostitution, rather than go to trial for two counts of felony prostitution. Both what she plead to and what she was charged with occurred after she got her law license. What's worse: when she turned herself in initially, she admitted to the police that she'd been "working" while she was a law student in an effort to claim that the evidence they'd found was related to those earlier acts. That's why I figure she's well and completely f*cked, because not only has she plead guilty to a crime after getting her license, she also admitted to committing the same crime *before* she applied to the bar. Somehow, I don't think any review of her conduct and fitness to practice is going to be able to overlook that.

Castlerae
06-04-13, 20:27
I read the story, and it definitely sounds like the Niki I remember. She seemed to think that if she worded her ad just right, everything was totally legal. Like this quote:

"She said that while she pleaded guilty to being paid $100 for one encounter,"I do not believe he paid me for sex," the complaint alleges."

BTW, the link in your post won't work, here's an alternate route:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-lawyer-prostitution-20130602.0, 6095012. Story

Castlerae
06-05-13, 20:22
Looks like the link I posted 'broke' the same way yours did, Ivan. Wonder why? Something in the site software, or Jackson's way of keeping a story with a mug shot off the site?

Nope, if you would have looked you would have seen that you messed up the URL, you posted

[*url]http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-lawyer-prostitution-20130602[*/url].0, 6095012. Story

The [*/url] tag needed to be at the end not the middle of the link.

I added to the *'s to break the tags so you could see them. While we HATE posts about people arrested for non-violent offenses if they are from legitimate news sources they are allowed. Though for the life of me I can't figure out what this story has to do with getting some pussy.

A2

Mad Ivan
06-05-13, 21:29
I read the story, and it definitely sounds like the Niki I remember. She seemed to think that if she worded her ad just right, everything was totally legal. Like this quote:

"She said that while she pleaded guilty to being paid $100 for one encounter,"I do not believe he paid me for sex," the complaint alleges."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-lawyer-prostitution-20130602

0, 6095012. StoryHeh, your didn't work any better.

Let's see if this takes http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-06-02/news/ct-met-lawyer-prostitution-20130602_1_reema-bajaj-prostitution-charges-disciplinary-board

From the article, she was very cheap, and not too bright. Especially for a lawyer.

Castlerae
06-06-13, 19:58
Heh, your didn't work any better.

Let's see if this takes.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-06-02/news/ct-met-lawyer-prostitution-20130602_1_reema-bajaj-prostitution-charges-disciplinary-board

From the article, she was very cheap, and not too bright. Especially for a lawyer.Yeah, that linked worked. Wonder why both of our earlier attempts crapped out? As for what the story says, I'd say she's still in 'hooker' mode as far as telling the truth goes. I saw her during the time frame mentioned, and I once got an 'ad' from her. She wanted guys to 'buy' multiple dates, wanting the guy to pay for all of them in advance, and in return, she'd offer a 'discount rate'. I never trusted her enough to shell out the kind of $$$ she was looking for, but she did do one thing stupid: she sent the ad as a 'CC', instead of a 'BCC', so I (and all her other customers) could see the email addresses of everyone she was seeing. I think there were at least 6 other addresses besides mine on the list. So much for seeing only two guys. As to cheap, don't believe that for a second! See was as mercenary as any other provider, and unless you had the cash she wanted, you weren't going to see her. The whole thing sounds like she's trying to portray what she did as a sort of 'thrill' action, and play down the idea that she was working as a full-time provider. I guess she thinks that if she can convince the review board that's what it was, they might go easy on her. Who knows.

Tomma2
11-23-13, 19:36
The Dekalb scene is usually dry as a bone, but today I find TWO new ads:

Samantha (http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-need-your-help-i-would-love-to-please-u-in-return-23/19616284)

Pleasure (http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/miss-pleasuree-last-night-in-town-specials-all-nightt-20/19630900)

Both ads look totally fake to me, but you never know. Anyone crazy enough to TOFTT?

(Not that it matters much to me anymore, because I am devoted to another, but I am still curious.)

The Ukranian redhead mentioned in post #84 below is still in town, and she is legit, but I don't recommend her.

Castlerae
11-23-13, 21:10

Samantha (http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-need-your-help-i-would-love-to-please-u-in-return-23/19616284)

Pleasure (http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/miss-pleasuree-last-night-in-town-specials-all-nightt-20/19630900)

Both ads look totally fake to me, but you never know. Anyone crazy enough to TOFTT?

(Not that it matters much to me anymore, because I am devoted to another, but I am still curious.)

The Ukranian redhead mentioned in post #84 below is still in town, and she is legit, but I don't recommend her.Samantha might be legit, but something tells me this isn't her first time working off BP. Pleasure, on the other hand, might be a bit questionable, as she also has an ad in the Chicago version of BP. either way, I'm not going to have the free time to TOFTT for a while, so if you (or anyone else) decides to give them a try, I hope they'll report back here with some details.

Neckbeard
11-27-13, 21:02

The Ukranian redhead mentioned in post #84 below is still in town, and she is legit, but I don't recommend her.

I am 99.9% certain the Ukrainian redhead use to go by the name of Jacky, off Willow Road/Tri-State exit. There are some old reports here if you dig hard enough but I would avoid her like the plague.

Scooter
06-05-14, 15:56
Saw a listing for the grand opening of Spa One in Sycamore on BP. Since it is so hard to find anyone out here, I thought I would TOFTT. Typical Asian massage place. Walls went to the top, not short. $ 80 massage fee, and then the same at the end to "MiMi" for a little extra attention. The massage was very well done and thorough. The extra session wasn't bad, but nothing super. Mimi was a little past her prime, but I heard other girls working there. I know I probably donated too much, but they just opened, and it has been such a dry spell. Good luck to you all. Happy Mongering.

Grand opening SPA ONE" all new STAFF.

&9830;815 991 9241,815 991 9289&9830;.

&9830; Exactly What You've Been Looking For &9830;.

Friendly and sweet Asian Staff.

Welcome you to enjoy relaxing bodywork amongst relaxing music.

Body Scrub / Table Shower.

Come see us and let us melt your stress away!

Open 7 Days /9 am-11 pm.

610 Plaza Dr, Sycamore IL 60178.

Bbbuddy
06-05-14, 17:13
So I set up.

A meet with this one for 3 at the HI in Elgin. Get there and no answer to my texts. Finally after 25 minutes she says I am here park outside the restaurant. She wants to know my car. I tell her and she comes walking out to it and explains she just got in from Indiana. She wants money for the room to which I say I don't think so. Waist of time.

Castlerae
06-12-14, 20:07
Has some free time today and decided to see what the mew AMP was like. Location doesn't have a lot of 'private' parking, and there's not a lot of business near them, so you and your car stand out. Up side is you can go right inside to a waiting area that's behind a mirrored front door. Only one woman working when I was there, Scooter's Mimi. She's not bad looking, but she's been around for a while if you know what I mean. The online ad says they offer table showers, but after I was let in, I was walked past one unused room and into another, neither of which looked to be set up to offer table showers. Regular, 'legit' style massage table with a bar above it so the woman can walk on your back as part of the massage. Mimi gives a very good massage, and nothing else will be reported here due to crazy Uncle LEO and his desire to watch over our shoulders and make us be good children. I will say I won't repeat, but as to why, seniors can PM me.

Steve Rocket
06-19-14, 10:14
Stopped in here yesterday. AMP. Clean. Older (45 ish) "Mimi" ready to massage and accepts tips.

Castlerae
06-19-14, 19:48
Stopped in here yesterday. AMP. Clean. Older (45 ish) "Mimi" ready to massage and accepts tips.Having seen her, I'd add maybe as much as a decade to that age estimate, Steve.

Rubenme2
06-20-14, 10:59
Stopped in here yesterday. AMP. Clean. Older (45 ish) "Mimi" ready to massage and accepts tips.Perfect review. No more needs to be said.

Mr Stinky
09-03-14, 17:08
Took a chance and visited Spa One in DeKalb / Sycamore. I thought UI would need a GPS for the trip, but was very easy to find. No one else was there. Found a coupon for $10 off a massage, which made it 70 for massage and table shower. Mamasan had no idea as to which room to put me in. Room number one is ALEAYS a bad sign. I had room #2, Young (compared to me, everybody is young) lady said she would get the shower ready. A couple minutes later, she's taking me to the shower room. Nice shower. Worked a lot on the backside, but barely touched Little Stinker and the Hangy Down Parts. I was taken to the sauna excepthere was no heat. Tried blowing on myself, but that was no fun. Finally. To the room. BTW, her name is Sunny, Bunny, Cummy. Something like that. Worked on my back for a bit. Not bad, but put a towel on my butt so she could sit on it. Then moved to my leg. Notice that's LEG. Rubbed the skin off my calf for what seemed like 10 minutes. Finally, I said to move up my leg. She started with the light fingernail strokes. I spread my legs as far as they would go and she started brushing my Hangy Down parts. Finally, I said time to roll over and she just sat there at the end of the table, took my hand and placed it on little Stinker. She started rubbing and blowing on my Hangy Downs and my butt hole. I really had to fart, but did my best to hold it. Then she started blowing in little Stinker and he just lost control and shot right at her face. Damn she can duck fast! Cleaned up, took a whiz and tipped her 40 just because. Total damage 110 with CL coupon. Should repeat. BTW mamasan probably early 40's and has a real nice headlight package. Got to squeeze one and it's real.

DMichaels69
09-03-14, 17:44
Looks like a second visit may yield a better time. You had to fart, LOL.

Took a chance and visited Spa One in DeKalb / Sycamore. I thought UI would need a GPS for the trip, but was very easy to find. No one else was there. Found a coupon for $10 off a massage, which made it 70 for massage and table shower. Mamasan had no idea as to which room to put me in. Room number one is ALEAYS a bad sign. I had room #2, Young (compared to me, everybody is young) lady said she would get the shower ready. A couple minutes later, she's taking me to the shower room. Nice shower. Worked a lot on the backside, but barely touched Little Stinker and the Hangy Down Parts. I was taken to the sauna excepthere was no heat. Tried blowing on myself, but that was no fun. Finally. To the room. BTW, her name is Sunny, Bunny, Cummy. Something like that. Worked on my back for a bit. Not bad, but put a towel on my butt so she could sit on it. Then moved to my leg. Notice that's LEG. Rubbed the skin off my calf for what seemed like 10 minutes. Finally, I said to move up my leg. She started with the light fingernail strokes. I spread my legs as far as they would go and she started brushing my Hangy Down parts. Finally, I said time to roll over and she just sat there at the end of the table, took my hand and placed it on little Stinker. She started rubbing and blowing on my Hangy Downs and my butt hole. I really had to fart, but did my best to hold it. Then she started blowing in little Stinker and he just lost control and shot right at her face. Damn she can duck fast! Cleaned up, took a whiz and tipped her 40 just because. Total damage 110 with CL coupon. Should repeat. BTW mamasan probably early 40's and has a real nice headlight package. Got to squeeze one and it's real.

Chicago Monger
01-09-15, 21:01
http://rockford.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/always-ready-4u/25043210

She says she is in Dekalb. Her reviews have her in Salt Lake and New York.

Can't find anything that reviews her in ILL.

Anyone seen her?. Seems a bit odd.

Castlerae
01-28-15, 20:58
If there are any regulars of the establishment on here, please PM me.

Head First
02-08-15, 13:40

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-lawyer-prostitution-20130602.0, 6095012. StoryHey Castlerae, Any news on our favorite lawyer? I know you were following her story but lately there's been zip. Is no news good news or has she shown up somewhere?

Castlerae
02-09-15, 21:27
Hey Castlerae, Any news on our favorite lawyer? I know you were following her story but lately there's been zip. Is no news good news or has she shown up somewhere?Actually, I haven't been following her story since they yanked her law license, which is about a year or so ago. I haven't a clue what she's doing or where she is or anything else. Having not heard anything, I'm guessing she's grown some smarts and is now lying low, hopefully staying away from 'The Life'.

JolietMike1969
02-12-15, 22:31
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/double-the-trouble-double-the-fun/15771344

Had a dream a few months back before I was a member of this site and decided to relay my dream for those in the area. She has been recently been posting with a friend. So my dream was good but could have been better if she gave a little more effort. Her photos got me to drive quite a way out to dream with her. Pic's are a little old but it is a good idea what you get. YMMV but if I'm ever out that way I may stop by for a visit.

Castlerae
02-18-15, 19:49
I was in DeKalb earlier and saw that the parking lot at the Travel Lodge had been partially plowed. Anyone know if it's going to be reopening? It used to be a decent place to set up an outcall visit, would be nice if it were to reopen with a similar attitude towards short stays.

Fingerz
02-20-15, 18:44
I was in DeKalb earlier and saw that the parking lot at the Travel Lodge had been partially plowed. Anyone know if it's going to be reopening? It used to be a decent place to set up an outcall visit, would be nice if it were to reopen with a similar attitude towards short stays.No chance in the near future. The place was shut down by the city because of unhealthy conditions to the public. I don't see it open for quite some time. Probably closer to being torn down.

Castlerae
02-21-15, 21:35
No chance in the near future. The place was shut down by the city because of unhealthy conditions to the public. I don't see it open for quite some time. Probably closer to being torn down.Figures. I knew it wasn't a 'top-flight' establishment, but the guy who used to run it wasn't too picky about check-in times, or how long you stayed, so it was an excellent place if you wanted someone to visit you for some fun. Oh well, guess I'll have to be a bit more creative if I run into a similar situation in the future.

Castlerae
03-01-15, 20:35
http://rockford.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-openningfantastic-asian-massage/26257642

Saw this one today while window shopping and was wondering if this is a new place, or just a satellite operation of one of the other Sycamore parlors. Anyone visited yet?

Steve Rocket
03-03-15, 14:34
Just saw the new place in sycamore. I was curious as well. Looks like a better locale than the other one. Anyone willing to toftt?

Jetter70
03-03-15, 16:36
Just saw the new place in sycamore. I was curious as well. Looks like a better locale than the other one. Anyone willing to toftt?Checked out this place. Rooms will have curtains instead of doors. Massage was not that great although I though it might turn promising. I was wrong. As always, YMMV.

Castlerae
03-04-15, 23:08
Checked out this place. Rooms will have curtains instead of doors. Massage was not that great although I though it might turn promising. I was wrong. As always, YMMV.So you were actually there? Odd, I'm not in town to partake, but when I did a google of the address, and it came back as a doctor's office. So, can we take it that the employees are a tad past the 18 the ad says? And are there any other details you might be willing to share?

Steve Rocket
03-05-15, 11:38
So you were actually there? Odd, I'm not in town to partake, but when I did a google of the address, and it came back as a doctor's office. So, can we take it that the employees are a tad past the 18 the ad says? And are there any other details you might be willing to share?I did a drive by the other day to check it out. Cautious I am. Looks like the building is divided up for different businesses. The front is definitely some type of doctor's office and that whole area has lots of medical type businesses. The sign on another door of the building says Star Massage. There is a third business in there, but did not get the name of that place. I may check it out this weekend.

Castlerae
03-06-15, 23:42
I did a drive by the other day to check it out. Cautious I am. Looks like the building is divided up for different businesses. The front is definitely some type of doctor's office and that whole area has lots of medical type businesses. The sign on another door of the building says Star Massage. There is a third business in there, but did not get the name of that place. I may check it out this weekend.Thanks for the extra info. I won't be back in town for at least another week, so maybe you'll get a chance to check them out before I do. Which ever of us gets the chance to give them a try, hopefully it'll be a good visit.

Castlerae
04-08-15, 19:29
No chance in the near future. The place was shut down by the city because of unhealthy conditions to the public. I don't see it open for quite some time. Probably closer to being torn down.I was through DeKalb today and went past the old Travel Inn. They've got a sign hanging out saying that they're hiring, and it looks as though someone is working on the place. The return of DeKalb's own 'notel'?

Castlerae
04-13-15, 19:54
I had the chance to pay a visit to One Spa today and found that they have a new massage provider working there. She told me her name was Boa, and that today was her second day working at One Spa (though not her first day working in an AMP). Boa is maybe 5'3", slender with what I'd guess are natural see's and an attractive face. All in all, I'd rate her at least a 7, possibly 8. I had a good visit with her, but I was wondering what had happened to the other woman (I've heard her called Mimi, she told me her name was Candy). I found out when I was leaving and she walked up and said hello. I get the impression that either she's been moved to management, or they now have two women working there and which ever one isn't busy handles the phones. Either way, a very enjoyable visit, one I hope to repeat as soon as I have the time free.

Fingerz
04-18-15, 11:01
I was through DeKalb today and went past the old Travel Inn. They've got a sign hanging out saying that they're hiring, and it looks as though someone is working on the place. The return of DeKalb's own 'notel'?They have to renovate the entire place it will take some time to do so, then you still have to hope the bed bugs didn't survive. I have a feeling it's going to be a while before it's finished and the meth heads have another place to set up a lab.

Castlerae
04-18-15, 19:24
They have to renovate the entire place it will take some time to do so, then you still have to hope the bed bugs didn't survive. I have a feeling it's going to be a while before it's finished and the meth heads have another place to set up a lab.You could be right. Given the lack of 'no-questions asked' hotel rooms in DeKalb, finding some place to take a woman for a short-term visit isn't easy. That, and some fond memories from early in my mongering career make me hope they do open eventually.

Fingerz
04-19-15, 09:39
You could be right. Given the lack of 'no-questions asked' hotel rooms in DeKalb, finding some place to take a woman for a short-term visit isn't easy. That, and some fond memories from early in my mongering career make me hope they do open eventually.Your best bet now would be Motel 8 right off the tollway semi private and probably the cheapest rates locally.

DeanTheDream
04-19-15, 17:52
I wish I knew. I'd love to see her again.

Actually, I haven't been following her story since they yanked her law license, which is about a year or so ago. I haven't a clue what she's doing or where she is or anything else. Having not heard anything, I'm guessing she's grown some smarts and is now lying low, hopefully staying away from 'The Life'.

Castlerae
04-19-15, 22:15
Your best bet now would be Motel 8 right off the tollway semi private and probably the cheapest rates locally.Yeah, I should have thought of them. Ah well, I guess I just wax nostalgic.

Castlerae
04-19-15, 22:20
I wish I knew. I'd love to see her again.Who knows, Dean, she may be around. I saw an ad on BP Chicago for a provider advertising as Indian and having a set of fake fun bags that looked surprisingly like hers. I honestly hope I'm wrong, as with the amount of coverage her case got, she's got to be on Uncle's radar.

Castlerae
05-04-15, 19:51
Had some free time today and paid them a visit. I drew Boa again, but Candy / Mimi let me in and took me to the room. Had a good visit, but in talking to Boa afterwards, found out that Candy / Mimi is more or less retired. As to why, I'm not too sure, as the only thing worse than Boa's command of English in our discussion was my command of Korean. It could be that Boa is trying to discourage a customer from seeking other options at the spa, or it could be that this is on the up-and-up, as in the last two visits, I haven't had Candy / Mimi in either. If she is retired, that would be sad, she's a fun woman and dedicated to to giving a visitor a good time.

Herky92
05-26-15, 22:27
Had some free time today and paid them a visit. I drew Boa again, but Candy / Mimi let me in and took me to the room. Had a good visit, but in talking to Boa afterwards, found out that Candy / Mimi is more or less retired. As to why, I'm not too sure, as the only thing worse than Boa's command of English in our discussion was my command of Korean. It could be that Boa is trying to discourage a customer from seeking other options at the spa, or it could be that this is on the up-and-up, as in the last two visits, I haven't had Candy / Mimi in either. If she is retired, that would be sad, she's a fun woman and dedicated to to giving a visitor a good time.I had a great visit to Spa One recently. Met Mimi at the door and was surprised when she didn't do the massage as in previous visits. Well I wasn't disappointed for long. In walked a young knockout with great assets! Said her name was Yumi? Is Yumi the same as Boa? I've only been there a few times so not familiar with everyone.

Whoever she was, she was awesome. Very thorough table shower and extremely playful. Massage was more of the same and her technique was tantalizing.

I left extremely happy.

WilSpanz
05-27-15, 10:32
I had a great visit to Spa One recently. Met Mimi at the door and was surprised when she didn't do the massage as in previous visits. Well I wasn't disappointed for long. In walked a young knockout with great assets! Said her name was Yumi? Is Yumi the same as Boa? I've only been there a few times so not familiar with everyone.

Whoever she was, she was awesome. Very thorough table shower and extremely playful. Massage was more of the same and her technique was tantalizing.

I left extremely happy.How recent was this?

Castlerae
05-27-15, 20:19
I had a great visit to Spa One recently. Met Mimi at the door and was surprised when she didn't do the massage as in previous visits. Well I wasn't disappointed for long. In walked a young knockout with great assets! Said her name was Yumi? Is Yumi the same as Boa? I've only been there a few times so not familiar with everyone.

I left extremely happy.I don't know, did she talk about having trouble with one of her arms because she once broke it? Boa mentioned that to me, almost apologizing for her massage. It could also be that they're getting enough business that they've got two women doing massages. I'm hoping to free some time up in the next couple of weeks to pay them a visit, so I guess I'll find out.

Herky92
05-29-15, 20:42
How recent was this?It was just a couple weeks ago. I'm hoping to pay them a return visit when I'm in the area for work again in a few weeks.

Castlerae
06-03-15, 20:22
After getting positive feedback from a fellow monger, I decided to pay Star Spa another visit recently.

Should have saved my money.

Massage provider barely let me touch her, definitely would not allow any contact under her clothing, and when it came time to finish, I had to wrap her hand around my equipment and move it myself.

So if you haven't visited yet, don't unless you like major frustration.

Fingerz
06-13-15, 09:21
No more AMP fun in Dekalb, looks like drive time to Geneva.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2015/06/12/four-face-charges-after-prostitution-bust-at-sycamore-massage-parlor/aqd5t86/

DMichaels69
06-13-15, 10:38
They had an arrest in Geneva too but spa is still open.

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2015/06/12/four-face-charges-after-prostitution-bust-at-sycamore-massage-parlor/aqd5t86/

Fingerz
06-13-15, 11:01
They had an arrest in Geneva too but spa is still open.The problem is Sycamore / Dekalb are much more apt to keep a close eye on these or any other AMP's that pop up.

Call Me Booger
06-13-15, 12:35
They had an arrest in Geneva too but spa is still open.This time they arrested a monger. Not good.

Castlerae
06-13-15, 20:32

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2015/06/12/four-face-charges-after-prostitution-bust-at-sycamore-massage-parlor/aqd5t86/I have to admit I was wondering how long they'd stay open. Sycamore is one of the most straight-laced towns around, and more than once I walked in wondering if I'd be interrupted by Uncle LEO kicking in the door. Looks like it's time to become reacquainted with the ladies at the Rockford establishments.

Xxofe
06-14-15, 16:16
I have to admit I was wondering how long they'd stay open. Sycamore is one of the most straight-laced towns around, and more than once I walked in wondering if I'd be interrupted by Uncle LEO kicking in the door. Looks like it's time to become reacquainted with the ladies at the Rockford establishments.Wondering how you get busted just for walking out the front door. Must be a pretty dumb monger. I would be like "no officer, I have no idea what your talking about, I have a bad back, and to to a massage place once a week to help out, doctors orders don't you know". Even if I was approached by anyone upon coming out of such a place I wouldn't tell them what I did. Seems like you would be asking for trouble. As far as LEO hassling mongers now based on previous visits, I'm not sure that's entirely constitutional. I would be talking to a lawyer about that, it seems to me a violation of probable cause.

Barney
06-14-15, 20:52

http://www.daily-chronicle.com/2015/06/12/four-face-charges-after-prostitution-bust-at-sycamore-massage-parlor/aqd5t86/Alot of good info.

Discussion else where on board about who gets what $$ ?. Says in article owner keeps house fee. Worker gets tip.

Castlerae
06-14-15, 23:38
Wondering how you get busted just for walking out the front door. Must be a pretty dumb monger. I would be like "no officer, I have no idea what your talking about, I have a bad back, and to to a massage place once a week to help out, doctors orders don't you know". Even if I was approached by anyone upon coming out of such a place I wouldn't tell them what I did. Seems like you would be asking for trouble. As far as LEO hassling mongers now based on previous visits, I'm not sure that's entirely constitutional. I would be talking to a lawyer about that, it seems to me a violation of probable cause.Yeah, I have to agree with you, that had to have been one stupid monger. Why the * you would ever admit to Uncle LEO what you'd just done is beyond me, but I guess even the worst flat-foot can get lucky every once in a while. Wish Candy had kept my number (tried setting up something outside with her), but that never happened. Oh well, guess we're all SOL.

Marty Graw
06-15-15, 01:42
Wondering how you get busted just for walking out the front door. Must be a pretty dumb monger. The article says that the customer did deny getting any extras and that he just got a massage. The article states that the AMP told the cops that the customer had paid for extras and she told the cops where to find the money that he had tipped. Of course, the proper thing to always do is to refuse to answer any questions and ask if you are being detained. If you are not being detained, keep walking. Everyone thinks that they are going to help themselves by talking (e. G. the. Hastert) but you never help yourself talking to cops. The cops don't need probable cause just to talk to you. They can talk to anyone anytime about anything. They need probable cause to detain. By talking, they can put in their report all sorts of things that give them probable cause. They can say that he seemed nervous, that he had no reason for coming 100 miles but to get a massage at this location. Unless the MP is fairly near your home, traveling to another state to get a massage can seem suspicious. Now, the question is why did the AMP talk. If she was caught red-handed, normally she would be hauled right off to jail and should know to keep her mouth shut. Here, they wanted to make a statement and nail a monger. They probably told her some bs about going easier on her if she turned on the monger. Being desperate, she would say anything. Maybe nothing did happen here with this customer but she had to turn someone in and he was the unlucky sucker that was in wrong place at wrong time. I can't count how many times I have gone to a place where extras were supposedly provided but nothing happened--many times by my choice but I did not like the looks of things. If anything did happen here, it probably was not FS given he supposedly only paid $47 extra in tip. Great job LEO--our streets are much safer now that we have busted a middle age man who many have received hand job by another middle aged adult in a private place.

Xxofe
06-15-15, 09:24
The article says that the customer did deny getting any extras and that he just got a massage. The article states that the AMP told the cops that the customer had paid for extras and she told the cops where to find the money that he had tipped.The more I read and think about this the less likely I think the the will prosecute the case against the man. The only evidence he has is the supposed tip and the word of the Tech. Her testimony will not likely add a whole lot as she is also charged with a crime, her lawyer, if he is smart will get her statement thrown out due to any number of reasons. Since the tip is cash it is only her word against his as to how much he tipped, and since tipping even in a legit massage business is normal any reasonable amount will pass muster. Even traveling from Wisconsin isn't enough, as he was likely there on business anyway. (plenty of AMP's in Wi.) reasonable doubt is all they need to raise to avoid conviction, and even an over zealous junior the can see there is plenty of that.

Wirelessone
06-15-15, 19:24
All dude had to say when he was stopped was I don't want to answer any questions without the presence of my lawyer, that's probably why the first citizen was let go 'after finding no probable cause to detain him' says the report.

Invoking your right to a lawyer does not prevent you from being arrested on the spot but if there is a trial, nothing you said could be used against you cause you said nothing, so say nothing. Don't lie and say a doctor has prescribed massages for back ache cause that is a statement to the police in legal terms could constitute a waiving of your right to remain silent, so say nothing, invoke your right to remain silent. Although the story is porly wriiten, it appears dude admitted to getting no extras but doesn't clealy explain how they knew he paid $46 (did he admit that?) for extras but also said he got no extras, confusing. Of course no statement is admissable unless your are called to the witness stand.

Bottom line, sounds like dude gave up everything including the SSN of his first born and the police took all that back to the spa and used it to question the spa worker. Spa worker and dude should have just shut up and asked for their lawyer.

Xxofe
06-15-15, 21:47
... Spa worker and dude should have just shut up and asked for their lawyer.Spa worker was probably unaware of her rights. Probably came from a place where you don't have any rights. Probably lied to by police and told if she tells on him and her boss she won't get in trouble and get deported.

Castlerae
06-15-15, 23:49
Probably lied to by police and told if she tells on him and her boss she won't get in trouble and get deported.If I remember correctly, they said the massage providers were citizens, or at least lived locally. As to whether the cops lied, that's pretty much par for the course, isn't it?

Frequent904
08-28-15, 09:06
On a business trip and wanted to test the local flavor. From everything that I have seen so far, the menu is very limited in Dekalb / Sycamore. Does anyone have any suggestion on fun, whether it be an AMP or escort?

Thank you! F904.

Xxofe
08-28-15, 11:04
On a business trip and wanted to test the local flavor. From everything that I have seen so far, the menu is very limited in Dekalb / Sycamore. Does anyone have any suggestion on fun, whether it be an AMP or escort?

Thank you! F904.Drive to Rockford or Belvedere. Dekalb / Sycamore is a waste of time worse than Aurora.

Frequent904
08-28-15, 18:28
Drive to Rockford or Belvedere. Dekalb / Sycamore is a waste of time worse than Aurora.Would you mind PM'ing me any providers that you feel are worth the trip? Thanks! F904.

Wirelessone
08-28-15, 18:51

Thank you! F904.So I would visit Molly's tavern or Sullivans both on Lincoln Highway. You'll find a mix of locals and college girls. Spit some game at them and see what happens. Be thirsty my friend.

Castlerae
08-28-15, 20:57

Thank you! F904."very limited" might be optimistic. More like non-existent since local PD decided to 'clean up the neighborhood'. Back when I had an account on SA, there used to be a handful of college chicks who would post, but most of them wanted to do nothing but talk in return for tons of $$. With no providers based out of the DeKalb / Sycamore area, I fear your only choice is going to be Rockford for sure action.

Castlerae
01-03-16, 23:10
I hadn't turned on 'old faithful' for a while, so last night I powered him up, and was surprised to find a text from a number I didn't recognize wishing me a happy New Year. Sent one back, asking who it was because only a few people have that number. Got a cagey answer back, which led to a fair amount of back-and-forth with me trying to find out who it was and / or where they'd gotten my number. They finally admitted to getting it last year, but wouldn't fess up to where they'd gotten it. Finally dawned on me that I'd given my number to one of the women who worked at the Chinese-run AMP in Sycamore, and that she'd passed my number on to a match-making service. Tons of BS followed, none of it terribly enjoyable, followed. So needless to say, I was not amused and told her to delete my number and never contact me again. So the moral of the story is be careful, even with your 'monger' phone number, you never know when it might come around and bite you in the *ss.

Postscript: I did an online search for the number, and it came back to a defunct BP ad for an AMP in the Chicago area, so I guess she's back in the business of giving crappy massages and telling customers to 'take care of' themselves afterwards.

Bob521
01-04-16, 16:48
Ditto that. I got a text a week ago saying they accidentally deleted my their WeChat connection with me and could I add them back. Struggled to figure out who it was. Did find a Wechat account associated with that number. I replied that I did not recognize the number, could they give me a hint. They said I should guess. I have about 30 WeChat friends so it is tricky remembering every place and every person that I encountered. If you guess right, all is well. If you guess wrong, then its a mess. I once called a phone number and got the woman's husband! I try hard to avoid married women since it's dangerous and basically unpleasant. Including that Chinese woman in Grayslake (or wherever) who has her husband in the house when she bangs guys. (I've only gone 4-5 times) Bob.

I hadn't turned on 'old faithful' for a while, so last night I powered him up, and was surprised to find a text from a number I didn't recognize wishing me a happy New Year. Sent one back, asking who it was because only a few people have that number. Got a cagey answer back, which led to a fair amount of back-and-forth with me trying to find out who it was and / or where they'd gotten my number. They finally admitted to getting it last year, but wouldn't fess up to where they'd gotten it. Finally dawned on me that I'd given my number to one of the women who worked at the Chinese-run AMP in Sycamore, and that she'd passed my number on to a match-making service. Tons of BS followed, none of it terribly enjoyable, followed. So needless to say, I was not amused and told her to delete my number and never contact me again. So the moral of the story is be careful, even with your 'monger' phone number, you never know when it might come around and bite you in the *ss.

Postscript: I did an online search for the number, and it came back to a defunct BP ad for an AMP in the Chicago area, so I guess she's back in the business of giving crappy massages and telling customers to 'take care of' themselves afterwards.

ShempMan
02-03-16, 01:26
Long time lurker. Since I am not getting any at home any longer, decided to take the plunge and try my luck in the world of mongering. I am lazy, so thought I would go the CL route first, and try to stay close to home. Based on what I have seen here did not think I would have much success with CL. Well, lo and behold, after about a week of ads (most of which were flagged by CL) I received a response from a local student. She offered $ for CBJ, $. 5 for FS. Decided to try, and, after cancelling on her twice was able to make the 3rd visit work. Saw her in her apt in the student area, had a very accurate pic, little bigger booty than I would have liked, and had a relaxed and enjoyable experience. I am not really into black chicks, so likely will not return, since I now am working on a second CL response from a Rockford gal. I am hoping to see her this weekend.

SaintChuck
04-21-16, 18:30
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-management-815-991-9543/36556229 I wouldn't go to this place even if they were giving FS for free. This place got busted in June 2015 and not only did the girls get busted, they also busted the male clients. The police were doing some long term stake out on the place and they busted the people. Not only did the people get busted, the charges were enhanced to a felony because this place is so close to a school. Probably wise to stay away from this place. Especially since the Sycamore police seem to have nothing better to do then worry about guys getting HJ's. SaintChuck.

SaintChuck
04-21-16, 18:33
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwigr7-q5KDMAhWJu4MKHdvaAnUQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.daily-chronicle.com%2F2015%2F06%2F12%2Ffour-face-charges-after-prostitution-bust-at-sycamore-massage-parlor%2Faqd5t86%2F&usg=AFQjCNGwv5UYHbF-I9n1YfT1tqpMP9Fhrg Here is a link to the article about the AMP bust in Sycamore. You might want to read this before you head over to Sycamore to try this new place. SaintChuck.

Castlerae
04-21-16, 21:13
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwigr7-q5KDMAhWJu4MKHdvaAnUQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.daily-chronicle.com%2F2015%2F06%2F12%2Ffour-face-charges-after-prostitution-bust-at-sycamore-massage-parlor%2Faqd5t86%2F&usg=AFQjCNGwv5UYHbF-I9n1YfT1tqpMP9Fhrg Here is a link to the article about the AMP bust in Sycamore. You might want to read this before you head over to Sycamore to try this new place. SaintChuck.The bust took place because the cops got some fool who drove all the way from Wisconsin to admit he was there looking for 'fun'. If the idiot had kept his mouth shut, he could have gotten off with nothing but whatever traffic offence the cops initially pulled him over for. Instead, he got that, plus solicitation, and worst of all, he *ucked things up for those of us who patronized One Spa. It was a nice place, always kept clean, had a decent table shower area and sauna, some truly comfortable tables, and good-to-excellent service.

Castlerae
05-13-16, 21:19
Had to go to DeKalb and ended up with some spare time, so hit the ATM and decided to TOFTT to the 'new' AMP in the old Spa One location.

Good new: they keep it just as clean as Spa One was famous for.

Bad news: pretty much everything else.

Walked in, rang their distinctive door bell, and an okay-looking Oriental woman let me in. Indicated I should go in the first massage room inside the door and told me to undress. Handed over what normally will buy a full hour (. 6), the woman who let me in takes it, turns, and as she's walking out the door says ". 6, half hour. " and was gone before I can say a word. Strike one. Got classically 'comfortable' with the towel around my waist, same woman walks back in and tells me to lay down, face down. Gave me a so-so rub, keeping far enough away from me that it would have been a stretch to even try to touch her, and got nowhere near anything that might be considered teasing contact. Strike two. After about ten minutes, she walks out of the room, I'm thinking she's getting ready to take me for a table shower. Nope. She comes back with a couple of hot, damp wash rags (not towels), tells me to lie back down again, and puts them on my back. After a moving them around for another couple of minutes, she announces "All done, you get dressed. " and walks out. Strike three. No offer of table shower, no sauna time, and she informed me when she came back that if I came back with. 8 the next time, I could get an hour, table shower and sauna time. Am NOT going to go back to take her up on the offer.

Added observations: 'masseuse' was Chinese, so if 'extras' are available, I'm guessing that the most you'll get is a hand shake. I also think there might be other women working there, as I hear other women's voices while I was waiting for her to come back after taking the house donation. (when I asked about other women, she did the 'I no understand' routine, but she understood me quite well the rest of the time). Also heard a man's voice, so either he's the owner, or he's 'security', and is staying out of sight in either case. Also saw no sign of local LEO's, though after this performance, I would not be disappointed if they ended up getting busted.

Castlerae
08-31-16, 20:14
I was in DeKalb today and had some free time so I went over to see what was happening at Zen. For once, their BP ad about 'new' staff is not a lie. The Chinese group that had been running the place is gone, replaced by a Korean staff. When I asked, they claimed they had been in operation for less than a month. For more details of what else I found out during my visit, seniors can PM.

Biscuit123
11-21-16, 23:35
May be new but they are old. Was a Sunday so maybe the young ines took the week off. None the less. I still was treated well. No one was in the lot so I had all the time I want to take and with who I wanted to partake. Slim Pickens like I said but I'm not picking. Hell, let them both enjoy what I had to give. It was a good time and I left more then just happy. Very mature and ambitious.

DMichaels69
11-22-16, 07:30
I stopped on a Sunday several months ago and an 80 yr old lady answered the door, was willing to do the massage. I declined and she said to come back during the week for younger ones. I never returned.

May be new but they are old. Was a Sunday so maybe the young ines took the week off. None the less. I still was treated well. No one was in the lot so I had all the time I want to take and with who I wanted to partake. Slim Pickens like I said but I'm not picking. Hell, let them both enjoy what I had to give. It was a good time and I left more then just happy. Very mature and ambitious.

Castlerae
11-22-16, 20:55
I stopped on a Sunday several months ago and an 80 yr old lady answered the door, was willing to do the massage. I declined and she said to come back during the week for younger ones. I never returned.This is sort of my 'go-to' place. The MMS is a tall woman (close to 5'8" to take a guess) with short hair and maybe in her late forties / early fifties. Have had MT who ranged from mid-thirties to mid-fifties. Service details available via PM, but not bad if a little expensive.

Jay4351
02-11-17, 17:22
She is meeting guys on pof and robbing them she is over by oneoneone0 Varsity blvd in Dekalb.

Castlerae
02-11-17, 23:03
She is meeting guys on pof and robbing them she is over by oneoneone0 Varsity blvd in Dekalb.There was a 'lot lizard' that used to advertise on BP as operating from the truck stop in Rochelle / one of the hotels nearby, and some of those pics look a lot like hers. She too had a reputation for ripping guys off. Maybe she's decided to move to greener pastures?

Livinitup
02-12-17, 14:08
She is meeting guys on pof and robbing them she is over by oneoneone0 Varsity blvd in Dekalb.Jay she ripped off a fellow monger here in Southern California. Stay away from from this one my brothers.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6997-Craigslist-Reviews&p=3268518#post3268518.

Jay4351
05-07-17, 16:15
Jay she ripped off a fellow monger here in Southern California. Stay away from from this one my brothers.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6997-Craigslist-Reviews&p=3268518#post3268518.I saw her on pof again she's still doing it but atleast I found out who she is Cla_udia Di_az.

ChicagoCat99
05-23-17, 10:55
http://callescort.org/815-217-1303

Still on backpage.

VMaxJim
07-21-17, 16:06
Hey guys. New name but not in experience. Anyhow. Have had a few decent times in the Niu area. From the 21 bbw that needs help to a flat out city hoe. Will single reports out later.

VMaxJim
07-21-17, 17:18
I've seen her multiple times and always a good time. Will do car dates usually but incall sometimes. Damage is. 60 for qv. Cute girl but def a smaller BBW.

Ben Spend
07-21-17, 21:41
I've seen her multiple times and always a good time. Will do car dates usually but incall sometimes. Damage is. 60 for qv. Cute girl but def a smaller BBW.Great info if a link is included. Otherwise we don't know who you're talking about!

GMan25
07-23-17, 14:45
Great info if a link is included. Otherwise we don't know who you're talking about!Perhaps a PM would get you the information. Usually works for me.

VMaxJim
07-24-17, 00:13
Perhaps a PM would get you the information. Usually works for me.http://illinois.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/bbw-girl-in-need-of-help-in-dekalb-area/68879648

Scr5540
07-24-17, 07:53
I've seen her multiple times and always a good time. Will do car dates usually but incall sometimes. Damage is. 60 for qv. Cute girl but def a smaller BBW.I like helping out whenever I can. You have a link? Thanks.

VMaxJim
07-24-17, 14:57
I like helping out whenever I can. You have a link? Thanks.See post below. Pm for info.

DuffsStuff
07-28-17, 00:16
http://rockford.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-girl/70628773

VMaxJim
07-29-17, 12:57
http://rockford.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/fun-girl/70628773I actually made appointment and had her sister instead. Would repeat.

VMaxJim
08-04-17, 13:10
Saw bbw gal in need of help again. Very sweet girl. Up for most anything. Excellent mouth skills. . 60 for qv. See BP ad.

DuffsStuff
09-05-17, 13:28
Anyone check out her incall? How discreet is the location?

MehMedic
01-25-18, 03:44
I'm heading threw dekalb sycamore tomorrow twice. And looking to get a massage between Mchenry county and dekalb. Any intel? Legit or other. Please pm me if you can help me out.

Daze00
01-25-18, 20:10
I believe Zen is still open across from Blain's. They were closed for a few months, but I believe they're open. I'm not the biggest fan, Only one lady workin' she's meh. First visit with her was standard HE, with promise of more allowed next time. Next time entire menu seemed open, but wasn't really my cup of tea. Also Sun spa on 64 in East Sycamore is there, again 1 lady runs the joint, she only allows HE and gets annoyed if you attempt to below the waist. Those only 2 I know Sycamore / Dekalb.

SaintChuck
01-26-18, 00:13
I'm heading threw dekalb sycamore tomorrow twice. And looking to get a massage between Mchenry county and dekalb. Any intel? Legit or other. Please pm me if you can help me out.Here is the link for Zen, the ad is from today. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-zen-health-spa-under-new-management-815-991-9543/86036612 I have never personally been to this place because it is way out of my Monger Zone. LOL. SaintChuck.

MehMedic
01-26-18, 13:49
Here is the link for Zen, the ad is from today. http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/all-new-zen-health-spa-under-new-management-815-991-9543/86036612 I have never personally been to this place because it is way out of my Monger Zone. LOL. SaintChuck.Yikes. Mamma was only one there. I left. She had to be like 80 yo.

Shiggy29
09-16-18, 14:43
Anyone interested in teaming up on a nice thicker little chocolate piece DM me now for details. Ideally looking for someone within the next few hours.

IminDekalb
09-24-18, 20:08
Anyone interested in teaming up on a nice thicker little chocolate piece DM me now for details. Ideally looking for someone within the next few hours.I'd love to meet you both. Text me if interested I'm in dekalb. 773709 and I can send the rest four digits.

Dionsama
10-24-18, 19:37
SA is a great site for this area.

Daze00
10-26-18, 01:54
I'm not sure that I have ever seen the abbreviation SA before. What is that if I may ask?

Dionsama
10-26-18, 14:08
I'm not sure that I have ever seen the abbreviation SA before. What is that if I may ask?Seekingarrangement.

Mayor Quimby
10-26-18, 15:56
I'm not sure that I have ever seen the abbreviation SA before. What is that if I may ask?It's a sugar daddy, sugar baby hook up site.

Saxon77
02-11-19, 14:48
Hey I have an AA girl in Dekalb that is ready to meet some more guys. You must have been on this forum for over a year to get her info from me. I would also appreciate a trade for someone in the area. I am going to try and attach a pic of this girl.I would be interested in meeting her.

Elgin John
03-28-19, 22:45
I recently met with Rachel Renee in Dekalb, for an hour of fun. Fast response and clear communication, including directions to her incall in a seemingly safe area. She is easy going and accommodating, she actually warmed up rather quickly for being the first time we met. I really liked her ample tits and she was open to daty, she was responsive and seemed to enjoy it. I came for the BBBJCIMWS and she did not disappoint, she was very sensual and not in a hurry, which was a nice surprise. She seemed to enjoy. I can tell you, it was fantastic. Every bit as good, if not better, than the cougar from Fox Lake, who has been one of my top 3 favorite BJ's of all time. I'll definitely see her again, she's legit and provides quality service with a good attitude.

LivetheLife
03-29-19, 01:18
I recently met with Rachel Renee in Dekalb, for an hour of fun. Fast response and clear communication, including directions to her incall in a seemingly safe area. She is easy going and accommodating, she actually warmed up rather quickly for being the first time we met. I really liked her ample tits and she was open to daty, she was responsive and seemed to enjoy it. I came for the BBBJCIMWS and she did not disappoint, she was very sensual and not in a hurry, which was a nice surprise. She seemed to enjoy. I can tell you, it was fantastic. Every bit as good, if not better, than the cougar from Fox Lake, who has been one of my top 3 favorite BJ's of all time. I'll definitely see her again, she's legit and provides quality service with a good attitude.Can you send or post the link and $$ please.

DirtyDragon
03-29-19, 16:59
Can you send or post the link and $$ please.Great head game and if you're into BBW's she is perfect! Very cool and accommodating as well. She usually quotes me 120/30 min, but she has also offered QV for .80.

https://adultsearch.com/illinois/rockford/female-escorts/1483068

Elgin John
03-29-19, 18:03
I forgot post the link. $$ hr.

http://adultsearch.com/illinois/rockford/female-escorts/1483068

RawDawgg
03-29-19, 18:22
I recently met with Rachel Renee in Dekalb, for an hour of fun. Fast response and clear communication, including directions to her incall in a seemingly safe area. She is easy going and accommodating, she actually warmed up rather quickly for being the first time we met. I really liked her ample tits and she was open to daty, she was responsive and seemed to enjoy it. I came for the BBBJCIMWS and she did not disappoint, she was very sensual and not in a hurry, which was a nice surprise. She seemed to enjoy. I can tell you, it was fantastic. Every bit as good, if not better, than the cougar from Fox Lake, who has been one of my top 3 favorite BJ's of all time. I'll definitely see her again, she's legit and provides quality service with a good attitude.Tell me more about this cougar.

Elgin John
03-31-19, 11:54
Tell me more about this cougar.I was referring to occasionalgirlfriend. gfeincall.com. Loves to deep throat.

OldDog54
03-31-19, 18:07
Has anyone been to Zen recently? I would like to drive down and had a dream if it is worth it. Thanks OldDog54 out.

Jc2490
04-01-19, 10:14
Tell me more about this cougar.Here is a recent post from Diane. This link has a different phone number than I've used before. Good luck.

https://40up.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/13935097/diane

Avg Joe
04-01-19, 13:25
Has anyone been to Zen recently? I would like to drive down and had a dream if it is worth it. Thanks OldDog54 out.

If you are asking about Zen in Bartlett, I was there last week seeing my regular. Good clean L1,2&3 place with the right amount of tip.

Any review may be better in the Elgin thread as Bartlett is next to Elgin.

SaintChuck
04-01-19, 18:28
Has anyone been to Zen recently? I would like to drive down and had a dream if it is worth it. Thanks OldDog54 out.https://illinois.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/610-plaza-dr-sycamore-il-usa/6767033.html If you are talking about this place, I wouldn't waste my time. Uncle LEO in that neck of the woods has nothing better to do than watch that place. A couple years ago LEO was watching that place for months and writing down license plate numbers. When LEO decided to raid the place they slapped everybody with felony charges because the spa is basically located in the high school parking lot. LOL. I distinctly remember this because when the place got raided they busted a Monger from Wisconsin who was in his 70's. When Uncle LEO leaned on him a bit he folded like a cheap suit and told them everything they wanted to hear. Probably not the best location to try and Monger. SaintChuck

GMan25
04-02-19, 02:59
If you are asking about Zen in Bartlett, I was there last week seeing my regular. Good clean L1,2&3 place with the right amount of tip.

Any review may be better in the Elgin thread as Bartlett is next to Elgin.This is the DeKalb / Sycamore thread. Zen in Sycamore is what they are referring to.

Avg Joe
04-02-19, 21:36
This is the DeKalb / Sycamore thread. Zen in Sycamore is what they are referring to.I know what thread this is but what I didn't know is that there was another Zen. Sorry for the huge mistake sir.

OldDog54
04-03-19, 11:18
https://illinois.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/610-plaza-dr-sycamore-il-usa/6767033.html If you are talking about this place, I wouldn't waste my time. Uncle LEO in that neck of the woods has nothing better to do than watch that place. A couple years ago LEO was watching that place for months and writing down license plate numbers. When LEO decided to raid the place they slapped everybody with felony charges because the spa is basically located in the high school parking lot. LOL. I distinctly remember this because when the place got raided they busted a Monger from Wisconsin who was in his 70's. When Uncle LEO leaned on him a bit he folded like a cheap suit and told them everything they wanted to hear. Probably not the best location to try and Monger. SaintChuckThanks for the information Saint Chuck. I will stay away from there now. Know of any good place with in 30 moles of Rockford? Sure would appreciate it. Olddog thanks you.

PhuckEm
04-30-19, 21:38
Thanks for the information Saint Chuck. I will stay away from there now. Know of any good place with in 30 moles of Rockford? Sure would appreciate it. Olddog thanks you.Anyone find anyplace in that neck of the woods yet.

Rando22
06-14-19, 02:12
Was at Rosati's picking up a pizza and observed L / E apparently recording plate numbers at Sycamore Zen last weekend. They were busted back in 2015; be careful out there.

Cheesy Rider
09-11-19, 12:38
Anybody been there lately? Might try it this weekend unless it's a strictly legit place.

SaintChuck
09-11-19, 14:05
Anybody been there lately? Might try it this weekend unless it's a strictly legit place.It is common knowledge that this place has been open and run by the same woman for the past 100 or so years. LOL. It is strictly HJ with no roaming allowed and the woman is over 60 years old. If you have some type of Grandma fetish, then this is the place. SaintChuck.

Rando22
09-15-19, 00:16
Anybody been there lately? Might try it this weekend unless it's a strictly legit place.Suzy's got the place up for sale now. I think she was trying to sell it herself but recently enlisted a realtor.

Castlerae
01-29-20, 13:47
I've been off the site for a couple years, and I've been catching up since getting back on. One thing that caught my attention is the reporting on Zen. I was there about a week ago, and if Uncle LEO is watching the place, he's doing an exceptional job of hiding his presence. No cars, marked or otherwise, parked near it with Uncle plates (very easy to spot) and no vehicles of any sort with anyone sitting in them either. So what's with all the reports that he's got the place under a microscope?

SaintChuck
01-30-20, 12:56
I've been off the site for a couple years, and I've been catching up since getting back on. One thing that caught my attention is the reporting on Zen. I was there about a week ago, and if Uncle LEO is watching the place, he's doing an exceptional job of hiding his presence. No cars, marked or otherwise, parked near it with Uncle plates (very easy to spot) and no vehicles of any sort with anyone sitting in them either. So what's with all the reports that he's got the place under a microscope?That report was from 7 months ago. SaintChuck.

Lookin4it
01-30-20, 15:57
I've been off the site for a couple years, and I've been catching up since getting back on. One thing that caught my attention is the reporting on Zen. I was there about a week ago, and if Uncle LEO is watching the place, he's doing an exceptional job of hiding his presence. No cars, marked or otherwise, parked near it with Uncle plates (very easy to spot) and no vehicles of any sort with anyone sitting in them either. So what's with all the reports that he's got the place under a microscope?Castle! Long time no see. Completely off topic. Have you ever heard any thing about what happened with Nikki the Lawyer from years ago. She was sumpin'.

Castlerae
01-31-20, 15:41
That report was from 7 months ago. SaintChuck.Yes, I noticed that too. I was just wondering why there were no more recent (and accurate) reports.

Castlerae
01-31-20, 15:44
Castle! Long time no see. Completely off topic. Have you ever heard any thing about what happened with Nikki the Lawyer from years ago. She was sumpin'.The last I heard, she'd moved on. Evidently the state bar association refused to grant her a license to practice law. I can't see her going back to her 'oldest profession' work, not with the notoriety her case earned her.

Lookin4it
02-04-20, 13:17
The last I heard, she'd moved on. Evidently the state bar association refused to grant her a license to practice law. I can't see her going back to her 'oldest profession' work, not with the notoriety her case earned her.I agree. I think she probably would have moved out f the area at the least. Maybe try to get licensed in another state or something. And, my sense was that she was just doing it to get her way through law school, she wasn't a hardcore pro. I was just wondering if you had heard anything. Thanks for the response. Good to see you.

TitSucker
02-20-20, 14:00
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/60-incall-in-dekalb/578086446268

I can't really review because she ghosted me twice in a row! After driving an hour out there TWICE, texting her and not getting a text back or being told to wait but never text back. If anyone else has any better luck, congrats to you!

DirtyDragon
02-29-20, 11:00
Just read in the local news paper Woman got arrested for Prostitution at the old Zen Spa in Sycamore after months of investigation. Also they shut the place down for code violations. I can't see them reopening and even if they did it would be way too risky!

Castlerae
02-29-20, 15:03
Just read in the local news paper Woman got arrested for Prostitution at the old Zen Spa in Sycamore after months of investigation. Also they shut the place down for code violations. I can't see them reopening and even if they did it would be way too risky!I did a quick search, and the only stories I found were from 2019, not recently.

So, as the title says, where did you read this?

Radiator
02-29-20, 17:41
I did a quick search, and the only stories I found were from 2019, not recently.

So, as the title says, where did you read this?I'm not the original poster but I also did a quick search and found this in the DeKalb Daily Chronicle:

Hawaii woman arrested for prostitution in Sycamore.

By DAILY CHRONICLE - [EMAIL][Deleted by Admin]

Note that the article was published this past Thursday.

DirtyDragon
02-29-20, 18:30
I did a quick search, and the only stories I found were from 2019, not recently.

So, as the title says, where did you read this?Google WLBK facebook. Or Daily chronicle. The story has her name in it so it did not post the link. I will send you an I'm with it.

Daze00
03-02-20, 15:55
I tried calling today and lady answered said everyone was on vacation and that they should be back open Saturday. Also attempted to drive out there Friday, but door was locked no answer on the phone. I've never liked the location, but I've had both my best and worst experiences here. Shall see what happens.

Castlerae
03-03-20, 11:18
To all the folks who pointed out my error:

Yeah, I know, I fell into the error of being too specific in searching. I used the spa name and keyed that to arrest, which brought back a story from last year, but nothing about the more recent arrest. Live and learn.

Castlerae
03-05-20, 12:31
I was going to be in vicinity of the spa and thought I'd call to see if it was open so I could pay them a visit. Visit won't happen (something else came up), but they're answering the phone and accepting reservations.

Rando22
04-04-20, 06:33
The last I heard, she'd moved on. Evidently the state bar association refused to grant her a license to practice law. I can't see her going back to her 'oldest profession' work, not with the notoriety her case earned her.Nikki's still around the area, sort of. Got married and has at least one kid. Put on a few lbs. , too. But still cute as a bug. Lives in a nice upscale neighborhood so maybe she's a housewife now. They live near my son, which is how I happened to cross paths with her. We met way back when she was a law student working for the CASA office in Sycamore.

Castlerae
04-05-20, 14:33
Nikki's still around the area, sort of. Got married and has at least one kid. Put on a few lbs. , too. But still cute as a bug. Lives in a nice upscale neighborhood so maybe she's a housewife now. They live near my son, which is how I happened to cross paths with her. We met way back when she was a law student working for the CASA office in Sycamore.Yeah, I know she did a lot of 'pro bono' work like that back when she was in school. Glad to hear she managed to 'get out of the life' and get herself together.

Thanks for the info.

Castlerae
05-29-20, 23:56
Last time I was out that way, their "Open" sign was off and there was some sort of notice in the front door (didn't think it a good idea to get out and read). That was a couple of weeks ago, and I was wondering if anyone's been there since then. I've been wanting to pay them a visit, but with everything shut down recently, I haven't ventured to go.

Daze00
06-01-20, 12:08
I called Spa One today and for the first time in a few months the phone was answered. Asked if they were open today and she said they would be opening at 2 pm. Didn't ask anything else, but sounds like might finally be open again. Not sure if I'll get the chance to run out there today, but I'm hoping to pay a visit soon! Stay safe all.

DirtyDragon
06-01-20, 17:10
I called Spa One today and for the first time in a few months the phone was answered. Asked if they were open today and she said they would be opening at 2 pm. Didn't ask anything else, but sounds like might finally be open again. Not sure if I'll get the chance to run out there today, but I'm hoping to pay a visit soon! Stay safe all.Drove into the parking lot around 1:30 Spa sign was on and the open sign on as well. May have to stop in this week and check it out before they get shut down again.

Castlerae
06-02-20, 10:55
I called Spa One today and for the first time in a few months the phone was answered. Asked if they were open today and she said they would be opening at 2 pm. Didn't ask anything else, but sounds like might finally be open again. Not sure if I'll get the chance to run out there today, but I'm hoping to pay a visit soon! Stay safe all.I was planning on calling either today or tomorrow, but thanks for getting the intel. Now, all I have to do is get my butt over there and see who's working, and whether or not the old rules are still in place. Will report as soon as I get a visit in.

Daze00
06-02-20, 12:11
It's a bit of a drive for me, so I wanted to double check that pricing and such hadn't changed. She said hours are back to 9-9 and it would be 80 for the hour like it was. Whenever I do get the chance to get out there I'll make sure and report back. One thing I am curious on is am I supposed to be wearing a mask as I walk up or in? I wanted to ask when I called, but her English seemed very basic and I felt she wouldn't understand me. Curious if anyone had input or thoughts.

Castlerae
06-09-20, 15:12
Finally got some time free to pay the spa a visit, Didn't get the name of the woman I saw (she didn't offer it), but she was decent looking. Everything's the same as before the shut-down (rules, prices, etc.), so if you were a customer before, you know what to expect now. As for what I got, I can say, without reservation, that I enjoyed my visit.

Mr Stinky
06-09-20, 23:38
Finally got some time free to pay the spa a visit, Didn't get the name of the woman I saw (she didn't offer it), but she was decent looking. Everything's the same as before the shut-down (rules, prices, etc.), so if you were a customer before, you know what to expect now. As for what I got, I can say, without reservation, that I enjoyed my visit.What Spa in Sycamore? Are you referring to Sun Therapy.

Castlerae
06-10-20, 10:36
What Spa in Sycamore? Are you referring to Sun Therapy.No, the one in the strip mall across from Farm&Fleet.

GMan25
06-10-20, 10:59
What Spa in Sycamore? Are you referring to Sun Therapy.It was in reference to Spa One in Sycamore.

Castlerae
06-11-20, 11:51
It was in reference to Spa One in Sycamore.I've always heard of it referred to as One Spa, but whatever. Hopefully either or both of us were helpful.

GMan25
06-12-20, 02:38
I've always heard of it referred to as One Spa, but whatever. Hopefully either or both of us were helpful.It's Spa One, but also down as Zen Spa, I can't keep track of which name switched to which. Either way, it is the place to go to in Sycamore, however reviews demonstrate it has some hot and cold periods. Sometimes women and service are decent, other times not so much.

Daze00
06-12-20, 18:15
Stopped at Zen / One yesterday. It is just as what was said before. Pretty much everything the same as before. I called and asked about table shower and if I should wear a mask. She said please for the mask and yes to the shower. After entering and told to disrobe asked if I could remove the mask she said I could do what ever I was comfortable with. The MT said her name was Yoko. Looked older, skinny, short hair *which I do not like*. The massage was meh, the teasing was meh. She asked what I've donated in the past said 120 she begged for 140 I held true. I wasn't even able to get it up even. Just wasn't happening. She finished the massage. I'm upset I tipped what we agreed upon even though I couldn't preform but I did. Upon leaving the Mama actually pulled me aside and asked what I thought about the MT told her I wasn't a fan and she said she was sorry and next time if I wanted someone else to say something, she also commented she remembered me from before and wanted me happy and to come back. Fun to be had but not one of my happier visits.

NeverKnew07
06-18-20, 00:05
Stopped at Zen / One yesterday. It is just as what was said before. Pretty much everything the same as before. I called and asked about table shower and if I should wear a mask. She said please for the mask and yes to the shower. After entering and told to disrobe asked if I could remove the mask she said I could do what ever I was comfortable with. The MT said her name was Yoko. Looked older, skinny, short hair *which I do not like*. The massage was meh, the teasing was meh. She asked what I've donated in the past said 120 she begged for 140 I held true. I wasn't even able to get it up even. Just wasn't happening. She finished the massage. I'm upset I tipped what we agreed upon even though I couldn't preform but I did. Upon leaving the Mama actually pulled me aside and asked what I thought about the MT told her I wasn't a fan and she said she was sorry and next time if I wanted someone else to say something, she also commented she remembered me from before and wanted me happy and to come back. Fun to be had but not one of my happier visits.They are watching that place.

Castlerae
07-14-20, 12:54
Had some business in Sycamore yesterday, so I decided to set up an appointment. I'm glad I did. Heard the front bell ring at least three times during my session, and I know someone else was there while I was having a session. I was seen by Yuyu, and as far as the session went, a good time was had by all.

Rando22
07-18-20, 15:12
Had some business in Sycamore yesterday, so I decided to set up an appointment. I'm glad I did. Heard the front bell ring at least three times during my session, and I know someone else was there while I was having a session. I was seen by Yuyu, and as far as the session went, a good time was had by all.Are you speaking of Zen or Spa One (whatever name they're using now)? Article in the DeKalb area papers this week have the Sycamore city council voting unanimously to require new licensing regulations that will go into effect September 1, 2020. Operating licenses will be per establishment, not per person. It didn't say if the MT's will also be required to be certified. The write-up was in the DeKalb MidWeek and Dekalb County Chronicle.

The Hand
07-20-20, 00:17
Was in Sycamore the other day and decided to have some lunch at a Rosati's, noticed to my left a spa with that open light that we all know and love and went in after eating. Met by an older lady with an open robe and visible underwear, knew I was in the right kind of joint but to my dismay was told I had to come back in 30 minutes.

Left the place and pulled out saw a car in the Taco Bell parking with a dude with a camera. Don't know if they were watching the spa but other replies in this thread made me wonder. I didn't get hassled probably because I wasn't in there long.

Keep your eyes open.

Castlerae
07-20-20, 11:59
Are you speaking of Zen or Spa One (whatever name they're using now)? Article in the DeKalb area papers this week have the Sycamore city council voting unanimously to require new licensing regulations that will go into effect September 1, 2020. Operating licenses will be per establishment, not per person. It didn't say if the MT's will also be required to be certified. The write-up was in the DeKalb MidWeek and Dekalb County Chronicle.Yes, that's the establishment I was speaking of. Oh well, if that's the case, it looks as though their days are sadly numbered.

GiveMeLiberty
10-05-20, 10:59
I'll be in Sandwich for the week due to work and I was wondering if anyone can refer me to any possible AMPs or providers in the area. Any suggestions?

Castlerae
11-21-20, 21:20
I had some business in DeKalb and decided to take the chance to visit the AMP across from Farm&Fleet.

The bad.

First off, this was the first time I'd visited on a Saturday, and I was surprised to find that they were exceptionally busy. I was asked if I wanted to wait ten minutes while other customers were taken care of, and decided to do so rather than hassle around hoping I could come back and not find someone else taking my place. Second, masks are required. Either you wear one, or the provider does, the latter kind of limiting certain activities. Last, I am fairly sure I drew the mamasan for my session, as she both greeted me at the door and took care of everything during the session.

The good.

As usual, a dependable place to go for a good time. Having been there before (though not for the past couple of months) I knew the 'ins' and got what I was looking for. The provider gave a good massage, and did an equally good job on everything else.

All in all, a good time, I just wish they hadn't been so busy.

BigDaveHere1
01-22-21, 08:53
Paid a visit to this spa. Again. MMS gave me the table shower which was very thorough. She is not bad looking at all for a 50 yo woman, nice rack. Into the sauna for about 5 minutes to dry off and she came back to take me to the room. Asked me what I wanted and gave her the tip. In a few minutes in walks this much younger woman, probably early 30's at most. Pulls out her tits and places them in my mouth to get started. WHile she is stroking my cock, I insert a couple of fingers into her wet pussy. She strips down and climbs onto the table for some 69. She was very clean and grinding her pussy in my face while sucking my cock. After 5 minutes or so she grabs my cock and rides me rcg until I cum in the bag. Very nice time! She cleaned me up and continued with my massage for the balance of my time. Paid. 80 door fee and 1. 5 tip. Said her name is Yumi and will be there for about a month or so. I will definately be repeating. This place is hit or miss. Last time I drew a very pretty mid 30's woman that was extremely lazy and didn't want to put much effort into it. I have also had the pleasure of the MMS who took good care of my manhood!

Castlerae
01-30-21, 00:51
I recently had a chance to stop by the spa and took it. I saw three women at various time. One let me in and took my money for the hour appointment. Then the woman who I would be with came in to make sure I was getting comfortable. Shortly after she came in, mommasan looked in for a moment to check to see who I was. I guess she remembered me because the woman I was with put a lot of effort into both the massage and everything else. The woman I saw, who I think said her name was Karen, had a much more relaxed attitude towards wearing face masks than I encountered on my previous visit, resulting in both of us ditching ours. Karen is short, not top-heavy, and very dedicated to making sure you have a good time, I opted to pass on the table shower, so I got a full hour's time in the room having fun, and it was quite an enjoyable visit. Not sure when I'll be able to pay another visit, but if I draw Karen again, I'm sure I'll have a good time.

Quazic
03-11-21, 01:08
Would anyone like to help someone who has never gone to a spa before out with the protocol? Feel free to message me. The way you guys talk it sounds fun.

DirtyDragon
03-11-21, 11:55
Would anyone like to help someone who has never gone to a spa before out with the protocol? Feel free to message me. The way you guys talk it sounds fun.Both spas in the area are completely different in protocol. Check your inbox.

Paul317
03-16-21, 14:08
Advertises on skip the games as young MILF. Nice body, small tits. Another review in Aurora section mentions she can be like a dead fish. That was my experience. Very unenthusiastic, not involved at all. Just wanted me to hurry up. Will not repeat. To bad because her body was nice. Also not a surprise, but she was not a young MILF, just a MILF.

BigDaveHere1
03-17-21, 09:41
Although I did not partake as I had read several not so great reviews, I did reach out to her and she quoted me $150 W / C, $300 W / O. Way to pricey for someone with bad reviews.

DW.

Advertises on skip the games as young MILF. Nice body, small tits. Another review in Aurora section mentions she can be like a dead fish. That was my experience. Very unenthusiastic, not involved at all. Just wanted me to hurry up. Will not repeat. To bad because her body was nice. Also not a surprise, but she was not a young MILF, just a MILF.

Castlerae
03-19-21, 09:06
I was going to be passing through Sycamore, so I hit the ATM and stopped by the spa. Two women working (I didn't see the other one, she was busy with taking care of a fellow monger), and the woman I saw didn't offer a name. Decent looking, gave a good table shower and passable massage. On the flip, extras were offered for the usual rates, and I indulged in them. This is where service quality increased, with both an enthusiastic performance and a willingness to put in the effort to make sure I enjoyed the experience. I won't have the opportunity to go back right away, but if I had the chance to see this woman again, I would.

Mr Elgin
03-19-21, 10:54
Both spas in the area are completely different in protocol. Check your inbox.Would you be able to share some insight on how it works. I've wanted to visit for a while now.

ListheGame
03-19-21, 15:06
Would you be able to share some insight on how it works. I've wanted to visit for a while now.If someone could do the same, I would like to know as well.

FranklySports
03-19-21, 21:12
Would anyone like to help someone who has never gone to a spa before out with the protocol? Feel free to message me. The way you guys talk it sounds fun.Go to rubmapsdotch and read the newbie forum. Its not easy leaving a lot of these places w / o getting something extra. Be clean, be nice. Expect to spend min. 40 handy 80 CBJ 120 full others charge more. To let you at the tities or removing clothes. You decide what you want to spend. But remember this girls are people too and regardless of the services offered and / or received deserve to treated like a person.

Kda Kodiac
04-10-21, 20:53
Keep seeing this ad and am wondering if anyone has had any info on her. Each time I see it I get intrigued. Any info would be cool. Pm if preferred. Stay happy and sane out there.

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/specials/34785291

Head First
04-13-21, 12:31
Does anyone have any contact info on her. I need a lawyer for a little case I have going. Nothing complicated. It'd be fun to see her again if she's still practicing.

Castlerae
04-13-21, 15:38
Does anyone have any contact info on her. I need a lawyer for a little case I have going. Nothing complicated. It'd be fun to see her again if she's still practicing.The last I heard, she was still barred from being a lawyer, so I guess you'll need to find someone else to represent you.