PDA

View Full Version : Not your typical place for services rendered!

Neko Hunta
08-16-08, 10:08
Has anyone got serviced other than a amp, mp or a bar?

I recently went to get a haircut. My usual place, newer girl but I had her once before. It was at Super Sams or Fantastic Cuts or something like that. While she was cutting my hair she was flirting, rubbing her nani on my leg. Putting her tits in my face. Stuff like that. When she was almost finished she said she was going to wash my hair. Ok. Whatevers. We were the only 2 in the place. The sink area was in the back, a seperate room. She put me in the chair, went to the front door, flipped the sign and locked it. Huh? She started to rince my hair, covered my face with a warm towel and took out Mr. happy. She started to kiss it and then a BBBJCIM. Holy Shit! I shot and she swallowed the poison! Damn! Then she washed my hair on both heads! Paid .2 for the hair cut and a .5 tip and said I'll be back again. She gave me her digits and said call her anytime! Thai/Viet girl. Late 20s, Solid/Sexy body!

What are the chances of this happening? Plus she cuts hair good too!

Anybody else got some?

Kamipulu
08-16-08, 16:24

I recently went to get a haircut. My usual place, newer girl but I had her once before. It was at Super Sams or Fantastic Cuts or something like that. While she was cutting my hair she was flirting, rubbing her nani on my leg. Putting her tits in my face. Stuff like that. When she was almost finished she said she was going to wash my hair. Ok. Whatevers. We were the only 2 in the place. The sink area was in the back, a seperate room. She put me in the chair, went to the front door, flipped the sign and locked it. Huh? She started to rince my hair, covered my face with a warm towel and took out Mr. happy. She started to kiss it and then a BBBJCIM. Holy Shit! I shot and she swallowed the poison! Damn! Then she washed my hair on both heads! Paid .2 for the hair cut and a .5 tip and said I'll be back again. She gave me her digits and said call her anytime! Thai/Viet girl. Late 20s, Solid/Sexy body!

Anybody else got some?

Please share with us which establishment this is :)

Lkjhgf
08-16-08, 16:58
Please share with us which establishment this is :)Better yet a name, number, and discription so we can find her.

better not name the place or she might lose her licence and job.

Thanks

John Ross
08-16-08, 19:40
Too bad it wasn't A's Barber Shop. Where is this place you went to?

Tiantain
08-16-08, 19:49

Anybody else got some?

Was she short with extra padding (not fat)? I forgot her name (maybe Christine) but there was a girl that worked at New Office (now Evergreen) and Fantasic Sams during the day, she always wanted to have sex. She use to say if she had her own salon she would call it "Cut & Blow".

Ewa Dave
08-16-08, 19:54

Anybody else got some?Wow dude, great story!

I wish my barber provided extra services.

Neko Hunta
08-16-08, 20:04
Please share with us which establishment this is :)

Too bad it wasn't A's Barber Shop. Where is this place you went to?Sorry but as of yet I cannot tell the establishment. This is leading to a relationship and have made plans for a date tomorrow night. If this is only a sex thing then I will gladly share if she wants. I just wanted to share and see if this has happened to others, to also share.

Da One
08-17-08, 02:47
You lucky Bastard! That's like a fantasy come true!

Makana9
08-17-08, 05:34
Sorry but as of yet I cannot tell the establishment. This is leading to a relationship and have made plans for a date tomorrow night. If this is only a sex thing then I will gladly share if she wants. I just wanted to share and see if this has happened to others, to also share.Gotta keep this one a secret, for now4u. Good one Neko, big congrats.

I can see it now, all the mongerers will be getting haircuts at FS or SC, & a hunting.

LOL, I have a story about something similar, happened to me back in college, while back home, got haircut at usual place where I grew up, and got a good ground and pound from the asst. Stylist. Aft, she was divorced, 30s, in fact was my brother's classmate mom, ahhh the fun.

Thanks neko, brought back another memory. Ahhhh, sometimes good to be young and all poi poundah.

Enjoy neko, while can

K

Tyrone Biggins
08-17-08, 07:55
Very nice, NH.

I've had dreams of fucking the stylist next to mine for 10 fuckin' years! She is smokin' but put on some weight recently. Regardless, the will is still there, so if the chance presents itself, I'm all there! haha

Virtua Stick
08-17-08, 11:55
Sorry but as of yet I cannot tell the establishment. This is leading to a relationship and have made plans for a date tomorrow night. If this is only a sex thing then I will gladly share if she wants. I just wanted to share and see if this has happened to others, to also share.Thanks for sharing the story. I thought all that stuff was made up in magazines and the internet. I advice for you is to keep the rest of the info for yourself. The last thing I would want is for mongers to visit or say things to a potential GF of mine, esp in a barber shop. Thus, I respect your actions. Hope things work out.

VS

CM0069
08-18-08, 02:35

Anybody else got some?I had a friend that told me thats how he met his gf. Now they are married, heck were all human and this can happen anywhere. But, idk mebe she was feeling either naughty or has something for you. I'd say becareful she doesnt pull a. "I use the pill". Few weeks later, guess what I am pregnant! LOL. That has happen to 3 people I know. Sneaky biatches out there.

Turboman808
08-19-08, 05:15

Anybody else got some?Blood Bank on Dillingham, in the small interview rooms with a new Chinese girl. She just grabbed my balls, exposed her tits, and said to call her after her shift. Balled her that night. Never heard from her again, and she was gone the next time I donated blood. This was about 4 years ago.

Also on Dillingham, I fucked a coworker at Sprint, in one of the meeting rooms on the first floor. It was called the Oahu Meeting Room. It was during work hours, and she wanted to blow me. I was nervous as hell. I told her she could only suck it once, and we could finish later. She ended up making me cum in about 10 sucks. I miss that girl. She lives in Mililani now.

Seattle's Best in Waipio Gentry, about 2 years ago. Night Manager was closing, I was a regular 9 p. M. Customer and we had been flirting for quite some time. One night, we went into the office to roast my beans, so to speak. She put her palms on the desk, pulled down her pants, and I ate her until she O'd. She went down on me and gave me a slow, teasing BJ. Finally tossed her up on the table and banged her. I wasn't sure if she was on the pill or what, so I ended up pulling out and cuming all over her pussy hair. We wiped up with Seattles Best napkins, and I always smile when I go there now and grab a napkin. Don't know where that girl went.

StripedFashion
08-19-08, 11:46
Seattle's Best in Waipio Gentry, about 2 years ago. Night Manager was closing, I was a regular 9 p.m. customer and we had been flirting for quite some time. One night, we went into the office to roast my beans, so to speak. She put her palms on the desk, pulled down her pants, and I ate her until she O'd. She went down on me and gave me a slow, teasing BJ. Finally tossed her up on the table and banged her. I wasn't sure if she was on the pill or what, so I ended up pulling out and cuming all over her pussy hair. We wiped up with Seattles Best napkins, and I always smile when I go there now and grab a napkin. Don't know where that girl went.Good job Turbo!

Question is, which manager at the Waipio Cheeatles Best did you bang? I ask cause my old lead singer used to work there and it was not uncommon for she, I and her lady co-workers to get the drink on at some spot or hit the strip when they pau work. In fact many of them came watch our band play in waiks or in downtown on the weekends. Funny part is, this is exactly around 2 years ago :)

Six degrees of separation or the crunch of the island?

Gotta love it.

StripedFashion

Makana9
08-20-08, 00:37
Good job Turbo!

Question is, which manager at the Waipio Cheeatles Best did you bang? I ask cause my old lead singer used to work there and it was not uncommon for she, I and her lady co-workers to get the drink on at some spot or hit the strip when they pau work. In fact many of them came watch our band play in waiks or in downtown on the weekends. Funny part is, this is exactly around 2 years ago :)

Six degrees of separation or the crunch of the island?

Gotta love it.

StripedFashionYou get um, get the hookups

Ahhh the mems, will posts later, need to finish this paperwork for deadline, LOL

Ehhh, SF. How about that one, you know the ladies there too, hhhmmm, I wonder since I use to hang there too, about 2yrs. Or so ago, before moving back to town

B safe,

K

Cruise808
08-20-08, 10:39
Wow you tapped the judge's daughter.

Awesome, especially since she's hot

Lost In Hawaii
08-20-08, 16:26
And I suppose this isn't completely unusual, but at Moon Physical Therapy on Ward, I got it on with Ms. Moon herself. This was last month. She advertises regularly (legit) in the Advertiser. I injured my back and went to her for therapy. On about the 4th session, she started to sway her long locks in my face a little more than normal, and when she was stretching my muscles, her hands were a little more careless than before. Before I knew it, we were all over each other. She is hot, tight, and a squirter. It was by far the best encounter I've had with a non girlfriend. I continue to go to therapy, and we both realize that this was a one time thing, although I keep hoping it will happen again. http://moonpt.com/.Turboman808,

I have to ask if you don't mind is the therapy helping your injuries?

I also have injured my back and nothing my doctor tries is going very well.

I called that Moonpt and talked with someone there and they was telling about the aqua therapy and it might work for me. But I know nothing about that did they do that treatment on you?

If you want please message me I might be asking my doc. to send me there.

Thanks,

S808

Makana9
08-27-08, 18:01
Turboman808,

I called that Moonpt and talked with someone there and they was telling about the aqua therapy and it might work for me. But I know nothing about that did they do that treatment on you?

Thanks,

S808Dang guy

Met Julie at a friend's get together. She was pretty HOT, and bod was tight. Strong hands, we danced a little, she was cool.

Hard sometimes to posts some experiences here, because you never know if their SO is mongering here too. No like get um all pissy, and then have to G&P the buggah

Only find out after the fact they either married or get SO and just looking to get the kitty shined.

But fun

K

Kal Hoku
08-29-08, 22:28
And I suppose this isn't completely unusual, but at Moon Physical Therapy on Ward, I got it on with Ms. Moon herself. This was last month. She advertises regularly (legit) in the Advertiser. I injured my back and went to her for therapy. On about the 4th session, she started to sway her long locks in my face a little more than normal, and when she was stretching my muscles, her hands were a little more careless than before. Before I knew it, we were all over each other. She is hot, tight, and a squirter. It was by far the best encounter I've had with a non girlfriend. I continue to go to therapy, and we both realize that this was a one time thing, although I keep hoping it will happen again. http://moonpt.com/.Holy Smokes! This reminds me of a similar experience I had this spring. What is it with these young, sexy, female PTs? My PT, who is the owner of the clinic, is in Leeward side but after initial exam, he turns my case over to an associate and PT Assistant. Associate's name was Jessica, I think. Haole, slim but very fit, long slim, strong legs, high tight butt, and high prominent tits, probably small Bs; about 35 y.o., very cute (L=8) with longish blond hair. I also was the last appointment for the day and she told the office girls to leave and that she would close up. We were in an exam room and the door was closed. Usually, I wear shorts with bike shorts underneath so that nothing's hanging or showing when they manipulate me. But I was coming from work and forgot to pack them so I was just wearing my workout shorts with boxers underneath. On my back she lifted my legs, one at a time, straight into the air. I can't see what's going on, but she must've been able to see right down the leg of my shorts. After the stretch, she had me turn over on my front to give me a pressure point "massage" up and down my lower spine all the way to the top of my ass crack. She tells me that the waist bands on my shorts are hindering the massage, asks if she can lower the shorts a little bit for better contact. I say okay, but she proceeds to pull the shorts all the way down to expose all of my butt cheeks. Seemed strange because she didn't do nothing nasty - just completed the massage. Then she had me turn back over on my back after pulling up my shorts. ("Damn" I thought) My boner however hasn't gone away and I know she notices the mound in front. She says she needs to adjust my pelvis and without asking pulls my shorts just low enough to expose the pelvic bone area. "Oh my" - she can see pubic hair peeking out as well as the head of my erect penis. She adjusts my pelvis without touching jr. but then lifts my leg again. This time she slides her hand right down the pant leg and starts to massage my balls gently with her fingers, and even tickles them with her fingernails. After a few heavenly minutes, "I think we'll just give you a relaxing massage before you go." Leg goes back down on the table, shorts get pulled down to expose the entire erection, and she proceeds to give me a HJ. All I can say is "This is the best massage I've ever had here". She knows I'm about to blow when the pre-cum starts to flow and I start involuntary humping of her fist, so she continues to pump, wraps her mouth around the head and sucks like crazy. BBBJCIM!!! Swallows, licks me clean, pulls up my shorts, and it's "Don't forget your next appointment." You guessed it. At my next appointment the head PT says that Jessica has gotten another job on the mainland and my last appointment was her last day on the job. And my new associate is..........Glenn. No more young, female PTs at that office anymore.

Never ever had quite the experience before or since. And probably ever. However, still trying to get into my former secretary's panties. Now that she's "former", I guess it's a safer bet. And she'll be at the office party tonight. If I score, there'll be another post here.

Cleanman
09-02-08, 19:57
I start involuntary humping of her fist,.... And my new associate is..........Glenn. No more young, female PTs at that office anymore.Kal Hoku, very funny story! Too bad you got Glenn now.

Cleanman

John Ross
09-11-08, 06:15
Sorry but as of yet I cannot tell the establishment. This is leading to a relationship and have made plans for a date tomorrow night. If this is only a sex thing then I will gladly share if she wants. I just wanted to share and see if this has happened to others, to also share.
So what's the scoops?

Neko Hunta
09-13-08, 08:45
So what's the scoops?Sorry, still going out and having some fun with her. Was total legit with me, go figure? Kinda gf already. The chain is getting shorter. LOL!

Ruffrydah
10-18-08, 15:34
Sorry, still going out and having some fun with her. Was total legit with me, go figure? Kinda gf already. The chain is getting shorter. LOL!Right on braddah!

Gen Shipseki
10-29-08, 13:50
I happened to pass by Moon PT the other day and good a glimpse of the Korean beauty. She looks totally hot! Does she have an enhanced rack? It appears so.

Turboman808,

Thanks,

S808

Bench Warmer
11-22-08, 06:47
CL has a post under casual encounters for a sperm donor. I replied and the person seemed genuine but was looking for someone with Hawaiian blood. Too bad.

Aaron Colt
12-10-08, 04:06
Blood Bank on Dillingham, in the small interview rooms with a new Chinese girl. She just grabbed my balls, exposed her tits, and said to call her after her shift. Balled her that night. Never heard from her again, and she was gone the next time I donated blood. This was about 4 years ago.

Also on Dillingham, I fucked a coworker at Sprint, in one of the meeting rooms on the first floor. It was called the Oahu Meeting Room. It was during work hours, and she wanted to blow me. I was nervous as hell. I told her she could only suck it once, and we could finish later. She ended up making me cum in about 10 sucks. I miss that girl. She lives in Mililani now.

Seattle's Best in Waipio Gentry, about 2 years ago. Night Manager was closing, I was a regular 9 p. M. Customer and we had been flirting for quite some time. One night, we went into the office to roast my beans, so to speak. She put her palms on the desk, pulled down her pants, and I ate her until she O'd. She went down on me and gave me a slow, teasing BJ. Finally tossed her up on the table and banged her. I wasn't sure if she was on the pill or what, so I ended up pulling out and cuming all over her pussy hair. We wiped up with Seattles Best napkins, and I always smile when I go there now and grab a napkin. Don't know where that girl went.

Hypo's find of you on youporn is classic!!!!

I find it very very difficult to believe your experiences..........

Mongers Rus
12-10-08, 05:28

I find it very very difficult to believe your experiences..........I Concur.

BBC003
12-10-08, 18:03
I'd still like an update on stylist from the OP.

I need a haircut too, lol.

Memahu
12-12-08, 05:36

I find it very very difficult to believe your experiences..........
Were those Penthouse Letters fiction or non-fiction? That was my first porn. That reminds me of a Bill Maher joke about masturbating to early Britney Spears, but when she had those mental problems. He wanted to take back all of his getting offs of her image.

Bench Warmer
07-10-09, 20:09
Okay, I had to pull this thread back up because I want the community's opinion. Would you rather pay full price (200) for standard service with a nice looking Korean girl OR would you rather pay a discounted rate (150) for CBJ+CFS+CGreek with a struggling local mother (i.e. non-pro), early 20's, with a squat body.

I have the opportunity to do an enlisted's wife but not sure how it'll play out. I guess he's deployed. Just thought it'll be fun once in a while to pound a non-pro.

Peach Skoal
07-10-09, 20:20
Okay, I had to pull this thread back up because I want the community's opinion. Would you rather pay full price (200) for standard service with a nice looking Korean girl OR would you rather pay a discounted rate (150) for CBJ+CFS+CGreek with a struggling single local mother (i.e. non-pro), early 20's, with a squat body.

I have the opportunity to do an enlisted's wife but not sure how it'll play out. I guess he's deployed. Just thought it'll be fun once in a while to pound a non-pro.
You gotta do the struggling mom...IMO

Magnod
07-10-09, 20:23
Okay, I had to pull this thread back up because I want the community's opinion. Would you rather pay full price (200) for standard service with a nice looking Korean girl OR would you rather pay a discounted rate (150) for CBJ+CFS+CGreek with a struggling single local mother (i.e. non-pro), early 20's, with a squat body.

I'd go non-pro but still use alias and other precautions to prevent personal complications. Might be safer from a health stand point and you may get more personal treats in the long run.

Hypo Luxa
07-10-09, 22:51

Unless she's a total dog, greek is greek is greek! I'd do 'er!

John Ross
07-11-09, 00:57

I have the utmost respect for our soldiers that are deployed. I would not partake in activities with their wives.

Hypo Luxa
07-11-09, 02:10
I have the utmost respect for our soldiers that are deployed. I would not partake in activities with their wives.
Yeah, I know where you're comin' from... but she's offering, and if he doesn't partake, someone else will. I think it's different to pursue vs. being pursued.

Jeju Man
07-11-09, 02:57
I have the utmost respect for our soldiers that are deployed. I would not partake in activities with their wives.You start messing with another man's wife, even if she starts it, you're a fool!

How would you like it if someone was screwing your wife?

Unless she has his OK, draw the line somewhere. Otherwise, you are asking for trouble and someone might get hurt or killed. Too many women available out their willing and able without having to start trouble.

Bench Warmer
07-11-09, 03:01
I hear ya, but someone's gotta pay the bills. She needs the money, I need to violate her ass hole. I would classify this under the Win-Win column.

Bench Warmer
07-11-09, 03:03
Unless she's a total dog, greek is greek is greek! I'd do 'er!
Nah, she's not a total dog. Young still. Plus she talks real sweet.

Tiantain
07-11-09, 03:05
I hear ya, but someone's gotta pay the bills. She needs the money, I need to violate her ass hole. I would classify this under the Win-Win column.
It also could be a sting, be careful.

Bench Warmer
07-11-09, 03:11
I'd go non-pro but still use alias and other precautions to prevent personal complications. Might be safer from a health stand point and you may get more personal treats in the long run.
Yeah, I used to see this one girl and she used to let me pop twice and CIM & CIP. Sessions would last 2-3 hours if we both had the time. Maybe this will turn out similar.

Will give you guys update after I check her out.

Aaron Colt
07-11-09, 04:22
Okay, I had to pull this thread back up because I want the community's opinion. Would you rather pay full price (200) for standard service with a nice looking Korean girl OR would you rather pay a discounted rate (150) for CBJ+CFS+CGreek with a struggling local mother (i.e. non-pro), early 20's, with a squat body.

Doing an enlisted man's wife has got to be ba chi but phuck, better you than me. Would love to hear your experience with her.

Blake123
07-11-09, 04:30
I agree with John Ross. There's too many women out there than to mess with some deployed soldier's wife. These deployed soldiers are laying their lives on the line for us.

Bench Warmer
07-11-09, 06:06
Just came back. Just for the record: HER HUSBAND KNOWS.

Okay, so back to my report.

She's a mix of local and mainland ethnicities, about 5-1, 180 so yeah, she's a big girl. After my experience, I've found that I gotta do more big girls from now on. Damn, she really puts in the effort to make me happy. Total GFE.

Anyways, I found out that she's semi-pro. She does it out of her house on a part time basis but she also made it clear that she's been doing it for a while and will not end anytime soon. And her husband is cool about it.

I was expecting everything to be covered but I guess not. BBBJ, BBFSCIP. I didn't make it to BBG. I didn't make it past the standard 3 positions before blowing my load inside. Her BBBJ was pretty good. I think she would've gone forever if I wanted.

This is the first time that I did a big girl like that and there are some physical limitation like putting her legs above your shoulders. But overall, it was a great experience. Plus, the discount rate wasn't bad either. Although she would not fetch full rate anyway.

Will probably see her again just to change it up from time to time. Now if I can just get my regular to put in as much effort, I'd be king!

Candy Addict
07-11-09, 06:09
Taking advantage of a poor, young mother, desperate for money, while her husband is deployed sounds positively EVIL!

I like evil! :D

I too, respect our military personnel, deployed or not. But is this any different than if she had signed on with an escort service, or went to work in an AMP or strip club? I suspect that every one of us who's been in this hobby for any length of time has done a wife or a mother at one time or another whether we knew it or not. I know I have. More than once. Unless Brother #2322 propositioned her when he heard she needed some money, or somehow pressured her into doing this, I really don't think it's any different from any other pay-for-play encounter.

Brother #2322, do whatever you feel is appropriate. But if you do her, by all means treat her well! And of course, report back on your experience! :D

John Ross
07-11-09, 07:24

She's a mix of local and mainland ethnicities, about 5-1, 180 so yeah, she's a big girl. After my experience, I've found that I gotta do more big girls from now on. Damn, she really puts in the effort to make me happy. Total GFE.

Anyways, I found out that she's semi-pro. She does it out of her house on a part time basis but she also made it clear that she's been doing it for a while and will not end anytime soon. And her husband is cool about it.

I was expecting everything to be covered but I guess not. BBBJ, BBFSCIP. I didn't make it to BBG. I didn't make it past the standard 3 positions before blowing my load inside. Her BBBJ was pretty good. I think she would've gone forever if I wanted.

This is the first time that I did a big girl like that and there are some physical limitation like putting her legs above your shoulders. But overall, it was a great experience. Plus, the discount rate wasn't bad either. Although she would not fetch full rate anyway.

Will probably see her again just to change it up from time to time. Now if I can just get my regular to put in as much effort, I'd be king!

That is a pretty fucked up situation. I guess the guy married her so he could get his $2k in BAH and COLA for dependents.

Memahu
07-14-09, 03:03
You have to feel for the guy if he's deployed in the Middle East. It's not like being in Asia or Europe with sex establishments.

Talon X
07-14-09, 03:23

Know of a local guy visiting a deployed Marine's wife at KBMCAS. Got the crap knocked out of him, when the guy's buddies found out. Was in the hospital for months. Saw the police report at Castle Hospital. Be careful. TX.

Warburton 0263
07-14-09, 03:49
Know of a local guy visiting a deployed Marine's wife at KBMCAS. Got the crap knocked out of him, when the guy's buddies found out. Was in the hospital for months. Saw the police report at Castle Hospital. Be careful. TX.

All his buddies going jail for a long time. His buddies are a bunch of dumb asses.

Maiboto
07-14-09, 05:38

Well hey what goes around comes around.

Lip Licker
07-14-09, 05:50

I'd personally prefer going with the nice looking pro K-girl or any good looking pro for that matter. To me, the discount isn't worth it for a girl that's not hot. I still get non-pro girls for free(but there are often the drama drawbacks), so for me it doesn't make too much sense unless the discount is steep or she's paying me.

I don't condone cheating with someone's wife but in this case, it is a business transaction. She's a ho, plain and simple so I wouldn't worry about the ethical part. To me, if she's charging for service, it isn't cheating, she's working.

Pineapple Kid
07-15-09, 19:29

Will probably see her again just to change it up from time to time. Now if I can just get my regular to put in as much effort, I'd be king!If so, I'd like to take a shot.

Bench Warmer
08-02-09, 07:42
If so, I'd like to take a shot.
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/1301467603.html

CatchSumWaves
08-03-09, 06:38
Could be the same person as the one below that got flagged...

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/w4m/1302926660.html

CougarLvr
08-03-09, 13:29
I'd personally prefer going with the nice looking pro K-girl or any good looking pro for that matter. To me, the discount isn't worth it for a girl that's not hot. I still get non-pro girls for free (but there are often the drama drawbacks), so for me it doesn't make too much sense unless the discount is steep or she's paying me.

I don't condone cheating with someone's wife but in this case, it is a business transaction. She's a ho, plain and simple so I wouldn't worry about the ethical part. To me, if she's charging for service, it isn't cheating, she's working.I totally agree. Before the internet, alot of wives of deployed personnel were working the strips clubs "just to get by" and "will stop when hubby comes home" but we know most of them do it for the thrill and attention. Without hubby around, they get no attention and no schlong.

Hypo Luxa
08-03-09, 23:12
I totally agree. Before the internet, alot of wives of deployed personnel were working the strips clubs "just to get by" and "will stop when hubby comes home" but we know most of them do it for the thrill and attention. Without hubby around, they get no attention and no schlong.
I remember one of my favorite early-'90s Asian porno hotties Anisa was in an Ed Powers video. She said her hubby was deployed to Iraq (in the original Desert Storm) and was doing porn in his absence because she was horny and might as well get paid for it.

Memahu
08-04-09, 02:21
I totally agree. Before the internet, alot of wives of deployed personnel were working the strips clubs "just to get by" and "will stop when hubby comes home"

Were those the lapdancers at the old The Wild Horse on Kapiolani Blvd.? I haven't been to a strip club in a long time. Is there lapdancing allowed at any clubs?

Hypo Luxa
08-04-09, 03:36
Were those the lapdancers at the old The Wild Horse on Kapiolani Blvd.? I haven't been to a strip club in a long time. Is there lapdancing allowed at any clubs?
I think lapdancing can only "legally" occur at a non-alcoholic club! Since Wildhorse and Centerfolds closed, are there any others?

Blake123
08-04-09, 04:36
Could be the same person as the one below that got flagged...

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/w4m/1302926660.html
I'd have to see her pic first. No telling what she looks like. I think I'll ask her for a pic.
==============================================
Just now replied to her ad asking for a pic and received a "message undeliverable" response. No phone number in her ad. Forget it.

Jimmiedean
08-04-09, 06:33
I think lapdancing can only "legally" occur at a non-alcoholic club! Since Wildhorse and Centerfolds closed, are there any others?

The days of awesome lap dances are long gone. It kind of replaced with a private dance. Basiclly she dances close to you in a booth, but there's no touching. Yeah centerfolds would actually give a real lap dance. All the other places are lame. The bouncers watch you and it cost 25 a song. In Washington no liquor but dam they grind you on a lapdance. Just drink in your car and head in.

Thumperforq
08-04-09, 16:15

You can't do it in a non-alcoholic club either. If you exchange money for the lap dance and she makes any physical contact with you, it's considered prostitution.

Kainoa
08-04-09, 23:41
You can't do it in a non-alcoholic club either. If you exchange money for the lap dance and she makes any physical contact with you, it's considered prostitution.Fucking Andy Mirikitani!

Jimmiedean
08-05-09, 02:58
You can't do it in a non-alcoholic club either. If you exchange money for the lap dance and she makes any physical contact with you, it's considered prostitution.

The funny part was when I went to centerfolds before it closed I got a real lap dance. Girl sitting on my lap and she grabbed my hands and placed them on her ass. I had been to za, 939, and femmes and had lapdances or should we say private dances. No touching envolved.
I forget the girls name but I was kind of unsure as to what the heck was going on, but I got into it. There were some gems at centerfolds before

Talon X
08-05-09, 05:39

I remember getting lap dances at Wild Horse. There were no private areas, so all Lap Dances were monitored by Management. Remember getting private "Lap Dances" in the front room with porn stars (Kobe Tai, Kia, Mimi, Suzie, Tracy Adams, etc.). Got pictures, memories, and bragging rights. Scanned all the pictures to my computer for safekeeping in a hidden folder. Can't get that action anymore. TX.

Kamipulu
08-05-09, 05:57
Before all the laws and such...there was a small room, somewhere in the back of Club Sandy or in that area in front of VIP AMP...I forget. It was a small room and only served soft drinks. There was a small dance platform/table and everyone sat around it on folding chairs. I remember going there and watching two girls practically have full on sex on the stage. I know because we were all literally sitting inches away from them. Anyway I was into this one chick and after she did her session, she asked me if I wanted a private lap dance. I said sure. She grabbed my folding chair and moved it near the door back into the corner...at first I was like what? Then she told me to sit down and she pulled a curtain around us. I remember the curtain not going down all the way to the floor so the other guys could see our feet. Well anyway she starts the lap dance then undoes my pants...once she got me all worked up she started negotiating...it was so long ago I forget how much I gave her, but it was enough for her to go BB on me. She rode me till I shot my load in her. She got off and left. I pulled my pants back up and walked out the door. The bouncers were all giving me a big smile as I left.

Anyone remember this place?

Captin Crunch
08-05-09, 06:06
Wasn't it called Lollipop?
Before all the laws and such...there was a small room, somewhere in the back of Club Sandy or in that area in front of VIP AMP...I forget. It was a small room and only served soft drinks. There was a small dance platform/table and everyone sat around it on folding chairs. I remember going there and watching two girls practically have full on sex on the stage. I know because we were all literally sitting inches away from them. Anyway I was into this one chick and after she did her session, she asked me if I wanted a private lap dance. I said sure. She grabbed my folding chair and moved it near the door back into the corner...at first I was like what? Then she told me to sit down and she pulled a curtain around us. I remember the curtain not going down all the way to the floor so the other guys could see our feet. Well anyway she starts the lap dance then undoes my pants...once she got me all worked up she started negotiating...it was so long ago I forget how much I gave her, but it was enough for her to go BB on me. She rode me till I shot my load in her. She got off and left. I pulled my pants back up and walked out the door. The bouncers were all giving me a big smile as I left.

Anyone remember this place?

Makana9
08-05-09, 10:27
I remember getting lap dances at Wild Horse. There were no private areas, so all Lap Dances were monitored by Management. Remember getting private "Lap Dances" in the front room with porn stars (Kobe Tai, Kia, Mimi, Suzie, Tracy Adams, etc.). Got pictures, memories, and bragging rights. Scanned all the pictures to my computer for safekeeping in a hidden folder. Can't get that action anymore. TX.I remember those too. We use to have a couple of company outings, for the boys to WH. Use to have pics with kobetai, tracie adams, trinity loren, the brat, & of course mimi, but my ex got to my pic binder and burned the whole thing. Even had my pics we use to take when I bartended at the wave and other places. Damn her, thats why she is called ex, but she neva get to the 2nd album, lucky me. Get those as well as pics I could take from utrs & indies.

B safe

K

Vapor909
08-05-09, 13:26
Yup that was Lolipo and it was connected to Stargazer. The girls used to rotate through the two places. That chair and curtain was a trip! I had many fond memories of this place. And there used to be a lot of young girls back then that couldn't work stargazer. You used to pay a cover to get in and they served you soda in plastic cups.

Thumperforq
08-05-09, 16:15

Anyone remember this place?Lollipop was set-up like that. It was the back side of Stargazer (Old Butterfly Lounge). Lollipop opened up to the parking lot with the Maui Diver's buses parked.

Talon X
08-05-09, 18:12
Lollipop was set-up like that. It was the back side of Stargazer (Old Butterfly Lounge). Lollipop opened up to the parking lot with the Maui Diver's buses parked.Unfortunately Lollipop got busted for hiring minors (16 years old). We used to take these young girls into the back parking lot and oops. My lawyer just informed me to stop here, before incriminating myself. I meant to say, we had bible studies in the back parking lot. Can you hear me, brothers. Amen. TX.

Kruger4321
08-05-09, 18:24
Ahhh the good old days. I remember having my friend's bachelor party there and the bachelor getting blown right on stage. Meanwhile all the others were taking turns in the booths getting off. Damn Mirikitani.

By the way I believe Vanessa at Misty used to own both Lollipop and Stargazer.

Makana9
08-06-09, 03:37
Unfortunately Lollipop got busted for hiring minors (16 years old). We used to take these young girls into the back parking lot and oops. My lawyer just informed me to stop here, before incriminating myself. I meant to say, we had bible studies in the back parking lot. Can you hear me, brothers. Amen. TX.I have my lawyer say something.

Thanx for the walk down mem lane.

Was easier for us too those days, we worked a block away, and a few of us lived in the condo next2 Sue's mini mart. Pickup the girlie (ooppss), go ova sue's get some brews, then its party time. Again, lucky for a some of us, we lived right in the area, so easy acess, but sometimes good, sometimes not too good, 2easy4the girl to findya butt, and yell all BS up to your window

K

Kamipulu
08-07-09, 06:47
Unfortunately Lollipop got busted for hiring minors (16 years old). We used to take these young girls into the back parking lot and oops. My lawyer just informed me to stop here, before incriminating myself. I meant to say, we had bible studies in the back parking lot. Can you hear me, brothers. Amen. TX.

Come to think of it those girls did look kinda young.

Kamipulu
08-07-09, 06:48
Yup that was Lolipo and it was connected to Stargazer. The girls used to rotate through the two places. That chair and curtain was a trip! I had many fond memories of this place. And there used to be a lot of young girls back then that couldn't work stargazer. You used to pay a cover to get in and they served you soda in plastic cups.

I'm glad a lot of mongers remember this place. So it wasn't just in my drunken dreams...lol!

Hinode
08-08-09, 06:40
Ahhh the good old days. I remember having my friend's bachelor party there and the bachelor getting blown right on stage. Meanwhile all the others were taking turns in the booths getting off. Damn Mirikitani.

By the way I believe Vanessa at Misty used to own both Lollipop and Stargazer.

Wasn't this the strip club where all the girls would come out and offer lap dances to the song "Paradise City" by G&R? If so, I had some pretty memorable times there too. IIRC, was 18 and older so they served non alcoholic beverages? Or do I have the wrong club :(

Hypo Luxa
08-08-09, 07:12
Wasn't this the strip club where all the girls would come out and offer lap dances to the song "Paradise City" by G&R? If so, I had some pretty memorable times there too. IIRC, was 18 and older so they served non alcoholic beverages? Or do I have the wrong club :(
You're thinking of Wild Horse Showroom next to Axxtion Video. The GnR song was great because you'd get a dozen or more girls grinding on your cock--for only a dollar. We used to go there with thin material shorts and no undies! Hahahahaha

Liampark808
08-08-09, 10:18
Haha! I remember that back in the days at Wild Horse. It was called Free For All. I went there for the first time when I was 18 and was like, Whoa, what the hell is going on, this is sooo cool. Mini lapdances for a dollar! Babydolls girls did mini lapdances too, but you only had one girl and a lot of the time they kept pulling their garter pretty fast. I of course loved Lollipops and their little curtain lapdance booths. Half the time the girls dancing on the stage were just giving the guys around the stage lapdances. Back then every stripbar had an adjoining juicebar so their girls could go next door and give lapdances. Anyone remember Club Beautiful, next to Exotic Nights? A lot of the girls there lived up to the bars name. Ahhh, those were the days. Damn it! I HATE ANDY MIRIKITANI!

Jiro9673
08-08-09, 16:25
Haha! I remember that back in the days at Wild Horse. It was called Free For All. I went there for the first time when I was 18 and was like, Whoa, what the hell is going on, this is sooo cool. Mini lapdances for a dollar! Babydolls girls did mini lapdances too, but you only had one girl and a lot of the time they kept pulling their garter pretty fast. I of course loved Lollipops and their little curtain lapdance booths. Half the time the girls dancing on the stage were just giving the guys around the stage lapdances. Back then every stripbar had an adjoining juicebar so their girls could go next door and give lapdances. Anyone remember Club Beautiful, next to Exotic Nights? A lot of the girls there lived up to the bars name. Ahhh, those were the days. Damn it! I HATE ANDY MIRIKITANI!Thanks for the memories. Forgot all about the free for all! Ha ha

Rod Farva
08-08-09, 18:47
Anyone remember Club Beautiful, next to Exotic Nights? A lot of the girls there lived up to the bars name. Back in December '96, I got many lap dances from Peaches, the Puerto Rican chick from Waianae.

That club was great!!

Only got to go to Babydolls twice. One time at their old location before moving and the 2nd time at their Waikiki location (which sucked IMO)

Never got to go to Lolipops or Stargazer =(

I was in the Marines from '96 - '00 and missed most of the good strip club action here on Oahu =(

Etchi Sensei
10-06-09, 23:40
Yup that was Lolipo and it was connected to Stargazer. The girls used to rotate through the two places. That chair and curtain was a trip! I had many fond memories of this place. And there used to be a lot of young girls back then that couldn't work stargazer. You used to pay a cover to get in and they served you soda in plastic cups.Damn, how I miss that place. Was the best deal in town @ $20 for a three-song private dance. The barely legal, tall hapa girl with the clear heels demanded I give it to her BB after pulling my schlong out. Who was I to argue?

Crouchingtiger
10-07-09, 04:47
You're thinking of Wild Horse Showroom next to Axxtion Video. The GnR song was great because you'd get a dozen or more girls grinding on your cock--for only a dollar. We used to go there with thin material shorts and no undies! Hahahahaha

Hahaha-i=I thought I was the only with thin silk like shorts and no undies. Bad thing is everyone can see your hardon and jr flapping about, not to mention the wet spot that you eventually get.

Crouchingtiger
10-07-09, 05:04
Damn, how I miss that place. Was the best deal in town @ $20 for a three-song private dance. The barely legal, tall hapa girl with the clear heels demanded I give it to her BB after pulling my schlong out. Who was I to argue?
There was a hapa girl there named timberland or something she did 2 porns she was always good to me, and a young skinny japanese girl with tats and some of the others like candy a viet I believe...

Guys did not like me cause when I was there the girls knew that I give one lucky girl a chance to take me behind the curtain. So they would sometimes spend their entire set sitting on my lap grinding.

then later go behind the curtain where they would pull my shorts down and slip and slide their nani on jr. Once in a awhile I would manage to angle it so that it slide in if they were wet, they always tell me either I'm naughty naughty or a naughty boy, but they let it ride for a song before going back to the slip and slide. After a fashion I would also bring some baby oil. ah I miss those days. Unfortunately they got busted because too many times the girls that were <21 were on the bar side when commission came in and Vanessa paid the price. Damn I miss the old days.....

yeah behind the

Hypo Luxa
10-07-09, 06:51
What sucks is the one time I went there, I got a girl who played it straight (only allowed BBHJ), so I thought nothing else was available and never went back! D'oh!

Damn, how I miss that place. Was the best deal in town @ $20 for a three-song private dance. The barely legal, tall hapa girl with the clear heels demanded I give it to her BB after pulling my schlong out. Who was I to argue?

Ripe2994
10-08-09, 23:48
Haha! I remember that back in the days at Wild Horse. It was called Free For All. I went there for the first time when I was 18 and was like, Whoa, what the hell is going on, this is so cool.My college buddies took me there. That Free For All was nutz!

Girls would lift their shirts and rub their boobs in the customers face. Rotate after each song segment, just like musical chairs. Met this one cute hapa girl and she stayed rubbing her D's for the entire session, it was nice.

Anybody remember the club on Kona street? The boys from Golds used to bounce there and remember meeting Cumisha the porn actress. She was really nice, great conversationalist and ended up giving me her number (never did call). Nice looking Filipino/japanese gal and wish I knew she was the Asian Queen of A. Might of given her a call.

Of course around the corner, Yokohama was an interesting place too. I'm sure some of you guys know what I'm talkin about (remember the gal who was Miss Korea NYC.

Only good times.

Liampark808
10-09-09, 09:08
Anybody remember the club on Kona street? The boys from Golds used to bounce there and remember meeting Cumisha the porn actress. She was really nice, great conversationalist and ended up giving me her number (never did call). Nice looking Filipino/japanese gal and wish I knew she was the Asian Queen of A. Might of given her a call.

Of course around the corner, Yokohama was an interesting place too. I'm sure some of you guys know what I'm talkin about (remember the gal who was Miss Korea NYC.

Only good times.I think the place on Kona St. You're talking about was Fantasy Island. Now it is Misty's. Back in the day Fantasy Island was unreal. Had some really hot girls. Had lapdances and beddances, and I think the girls even had a hair and makeup artist in their dressing room. Cumisha did work there and is a really cool person. Always talked to me about the porn biz and even gave me her business card which was a picture of her nude. Ahh, those were the days.

Hypo Luxa
10-09-09, 22:46
...Cumisha the porn actress. She was really nice, great conversationalist and ended up giving me her number (never did call). Nice looking Filipino/japanese gal and wish I knew she was the Asian Queen of A. Might of given her a call.
Same here. She gave me her number and I never called either... I've beat myself up over it ever since! D'oh!

Member 69
10-10-09, 02:41
I think the place on Kona St. You're talking about was Fantasy Island. Now it is Misty's. Back in the day Fantasy Island was unreal. Had some really hot girls. Had lapdances and beddances, and I think the girls even had a hair and makeup artist in their dressing room. Cumisha did work there and is a really cool person. Always talked to me about the porn biz and even gave me her business card which was a picture of her nude. Ahh, those were the days.Did you know.....bartender filipino angela at camelot used to dance at fantasy island years ago? but I think it was before her implants so I don't even remember her.

Member #4671
10-10-09, 14:21
Anyone know if Angela (bartender?) At camelot plays? I'd love to have a go with her!

Alohashorts
10-11-09, 02:57
Anyone know if Angela (bartender?) At camelot plays? I'd love to have a go with her!

Nah. Heavy tease though. Super fun to drink with but to even get her to give a nipple flash is like pulling teeth.

Member 69
10-13-09, 03:57
Anyone know if Angela (bartender?) At camelot plays? I'd love to have a go with her!I heard she got married so no play anymore.

You missed your chance.

Fun to sit and drink and talk story with but no play anymore.

Braddahman
10-16-09, 16:19
Okay, two words. Honey's Place! I used to go there wen I was younger. Place was off the hook. Lot of high school guys used to go there. Dollar mouth tips to the nani with a little licking or digits at times. Forgot the names of the dancers but there was always at least one or two hotties. Then wen they close at 2pm, we would head over to exotics. Oh to be young again!

Eyft23
10-17-09, 20:45
Okay, two words. Honey's Place! I used to go there wen I was younger. Place was off the hook. Lot of high school guys used to go there. Dollar mouth tips to the nani with a little licking or digits at times. Forgot the names of the dancers but there was always at least one or two hotties. Then wen they close at 2pm, we would head over to exotics. Oh to be young again! Damn I ahven't heard that name in years. I remember going there when I was in high school. One of the guys I used to hang out with at Hawaiian Brians, his mom used to own that place and get us in. Oh the memeories when I was young and seeing naked girls on stage dancing.

Makana9
11-01-09, 01:04
You get lucky, the moon and stars line up, and sometimes a nice smile will work those of our loyal order of loko mongerers, had to chime in on CL

I always like to roll the dice, and aft. I replied to an CasualE post, & aft. Some email/pic xchange, met up at pre-halloween party thurs. Nite. Filipino/haole, MILF, 44, 5-3, 120? , Cs that was popping out of her cat outfit. Good food, all wine/liquor to boot, dance, games, some hot dancing, she made the move, DFK and stuck her hand for akua, squeezed, and whispered, F**k me. We left her car at the friend's house, took my truck, did a little lfk, then left. While driving back to her place on the windwardside, rubbed her kitty through her stocking, slid FIV, she was sopping, deep moans, made her O as we got kaneohe. Drove up, went to her side, opened the door, picked her up and carried her to the front door, went at it on her HUGE couch. BBBJ, 69, this girl O's like a train, went at it like crazy monkey sex, spoon, CG, mish, K9, popped Russian. We got drinks to hydrate, went to her bedroom, more and more, K9, standing mish, we both o'd. Fell asleep aft. That, Fk we went at it like monkeys. Woke her up the next morning with some DATY, went to the shower, she joined me, pinned her and we went at it again. Finished, went back to get her car so we could go to work.

Definite FWB

Sometimes, you get lucky

Have fun

I know I always do

K

Makana9
11-02-09, 01:00
Awesome report did not know there was real replys on the CL for casual fun.there is alot of a**holes & spammers out there, but sometimes you get lucky. I have met others, but some homely looking GMilfs, a couple of military ladies with their SO deployed and just needed some TLC & good banging to take care of her kitty. Careful though, some of the pals not cool with that, only one confrontation, was alright, b/c he was bangin her too.

Ended up in a 3way with his SO & her friend.

Just got to stay consistent

B safe

K

Alohashorts
11-02-09, 23:42
You get lucky, the moon and stars line up, and sometimes a nice smile will work those of our loyal order of loko mongerers, had to chime in on CL

I always like to roll the dice, and aft. I replied to an CasualE post, & aft. Some email/pic xchange, met up at pre-halloween party thurs. Nite. Filipino/haole, MILF, 44, 5-3, 120? , Cs that was popping out of her cat outfit. Good food, all wine/liquor to boot, dance, games, some hot dancing, she made the move, DFK and stuck her hand for akua, squeezed, and whispered, F**k me. We left her car at the friend's house, took my truck, did a little lfk, then left. While driving back to her place on the windwardside, rubbed her kitty through her stocking, slid FIV, she was sopping, deep moans, made her O as we got kaneohe. Drove up, went to her side, opened the door, picked her up and carried her to the front door, went at it on her HUGE couch. BBBJ, 69, this girl O's like a train, went at it like crazy monkey sex, spoon, CG, mish, K9, popped Russian. We got drinks to hydrate, went to her bedroom, more and more, K9, standing mish, we both o'd. Fell asleep aft. That, Fk we went at it like monkeys. Woke her up the next morning with some DATY, went to the shower, she joined me, pinned her and we went at it again. Finished, went back to get her car so we could go to work.

Sometimes, you get lucky

K

You lucky faka :-) I am green w/ envy. That's what dreams are made of.

Rod Farva
11-12-09, 16:03
Looks like someone knows who she is and what she's been doing and is trying to get her in trouble

For more info on her, check out posts 30 & 43 of this thread

The ad:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cas/1462949048.html

re: *** WHAM *** BAM *** THANK YOU MAAM ** - w4m (Schofield)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-11-12, 8:46AM HST

Next posting from you goes to the attention of the Provost Marshall with copies of your previous adds with pictures since you claim your no longer with your army husband Gary. I have a guy who knows you quite well now ms latinbelle. Im sure you don't want your ******* friends to look at your links. So stop engaging in ILLEGAL actions. Right now you're risking your families lodgings. Im sure you don't want your friends to read the bases morning blog on you. Just wait at home and take care of the kids. Understand?

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1462949048

Pok Gai
05-14-10, 05:16
I could've sworn I read a post in here about hooking up with J-Girls. I went back a few pages /months but couldn't find it. With a little advice from Jenn@ Sakura + google I picked up very little Japanese. Enough to find me a fwb/nsa at a club. She's not as hot as the AMP girls, but I sure don't have to worry about the 1-hour MS door knock.

Whoever it was..just wanted to thank the brother.

Closetperv
05-14-10, 10:07
I could've sworn I read a post in here about hooking up with J-Girls. I went back a few pages /months but couldn't find it. With a little advice from Jenn@ Sakura + google I picked up very little Japanese. Enough to find me a fwb/nsa at a club. She's not as hot as the AMP girls, but I sure don't have to worry about the 1-hour MS door knock.

Whoever it was..just wanted to thank the brother.So where is this place you hooked up with your Jgirl?

Pok Gai
05-14-10, 17:03
So where is this place you hooked up with your Jgirl?

Club in Waiks. Her English is definitely better then my Japanese. I bumped into her spilling her drink. Gomenasai! We spent that night teaching me Japanese till her friends nabbed her. Got digits, and the rest is history.

Brutal One
05-30-10, 21:08
Have a buddy coming in from the mainland that has a SERIOUS fetish for FOB Japanese, and knows some of the language. Where would you guys recommend I take him in Waiks to meet some FOB tourists for him to pick up? Being a good wingman, I will of course handle his castoffs. ;-)

PM's are fine.....

Thanks!

Waikikian
03-01-11, 04:15
Just found out, on the net the outcall, that Maria Ozawa has registered with in Tokyo for outcall escorting! I have never done this in Tokyo, so does anyone out there know how do I go about making an appointment with her. Incidentally, her fee is $1,835.00 for 70 minutes, in US currency!

Closetperv
03-02-11, 12:24
Have a buddy coming in from the mainland that has a SERIOUS fetish for FOB Japanese, and knows some of the language. Where would you guys recommend I take him in Waiks to meet some FOB tourists for him to pick up? Being a good wingman, I will of course handle his castoffs. .

PM's are fine.

Thanks! I usually see a ton of them at Pearl Harbor (go figure). Was wondering where their watering hole is at when they come vacation here. If any of you know pm me please.

KibeToshiKibe
03-22-15, 07:20
Just found out, on the net the outcall, that Maria Ozawa has registered with in Tokyo for outcall escorting! I have never done this in Tokyo, so does anyone out there know how do I go about making an appointment with her. Incidentally, her fee is $1,835.00 for 70 minutes, in US currency!Maria Ozawa is a LEGEND! Drop the 2 g's and try to get video for all the mongers.

Bigboner
03-22-15, 14:17
I thought you guys were joking but I guess it's true!

http://rockitreports.com/more-japanese-porn-stars-becoming-prostitutes/

Little Dickie
03-22-15, 15:42
Maria Ozawa is a LEGEND! Drop the 2 g's and try to get video for all the mongers.Seriously?

Local1234
03-22-15, 15:48
Seriously?Good catch bro LOL.