PDA

View Full Version : KB and VB Rip off Artists

Member 69
08-09-08, 02:51
Okay, after my incident last night I wanted to vent and so started this thread on vb/kb ROB’s that you all should watch out for. I think that all kb/vb mongers should be aware of certain girls that may not be worth spending your money on. Normally people complain in certain bar threads but if the girl moves to another bar then she may fly under the radar until someone else posts about her.

Feel free to post here about any ROB girl that you find at the kb or vbs.

Anyways. .

I visited cheers station last night (see my review on cheers station for info on the place now). I was sitting at the bar watching all the action. I noticed some guys coming in and some girls getting up and going with them to the back area. The girls came out and got drinks for themselves and the guys and went back in.

After about 10 minutes one girl came out and walked around the room looking for customers. She saw me and came by and made small talk. Her name was Nicole. Another girl came out of the back area and spoke with her in korean, I figure that the guys wanted her to come back and sit with them. She asked me for a drink and I told her that she should go back and sit with those customers but she said that she didn’t want to sit with them and made some excuse why not.

There weren’t many booths open so we sat in a booth before the back area. After sitting she asked for a drink so I said okay. After she got her drink I gave her $20, but a few seconds later the mama came by and took her to sit with another customer in the main area. She was gone for about 5 minutes but I saw her go back and sit down with the guys she said she didn’t want to sit with. She talked story with them and they bought her a couple of drinks in that time. When she got up each time I saw her but she didn’t even acknowledge me. I was texting between a friend so didn’t notice time passing but after about 25 minutes she was still with those guys. By that time I knew I got ripped off, was thinking what to do, whether to confront her to give me back my money, or to just pour the small bottle of beer that I bought for her all over her but decided to cut my losses and just walked out of the place. She didn’t even pour her drink, it was untouched. Talk about a true ROB!

More on her, her name is Nicole. She said she worked at cheers station while in kalihi but I don’t really remember her there. She isn’t the same Nicole that worked at Camelot and niagara, this one isn’t as tall and as built as that Nicole. This one had decent sized tits, not sure if implants or what but her outfit she wore had her front open to show off her tits.

Was surprising that she would do all that just to get a drink from a customer and rip him off, guess she figured that she could get away with it and not suffer any repercussions.

The other girl that came out to talk to Nicole was named Lexie, another one that you should watch out for, in kalihi was was a bloodsucker. I should have realized then that she was also one to be wary of.

Anyway, watch out for this ***** and beware that she could rip you off for one measly drink. F*n dumb ****.

If anyone knows this ***** tell her that she owes me a drink, otherwise I think YMMV but I would recommend avoiding her as no telling if she will pull the same crap on you.

John Ross
08-09-08, 08:11
Lexi is a bloodsucker? I've known her since she's been here and have never noticed that and she has never pushed me.

Neko Hunta
08-09-08, 09:15
Okay, after my incident last night I wanted to vent and so started this thread on vb/kb ROB’s that you all should watch out for. I think that all kb/vb mongers should be aware of certain girls that may not be worth spending your money on. Normally people complain in certain bar threads but if the girl moves to another bar then she may fly under the radar until someone else posts about her.

Anyways. .

I visited cheers station last night (see my review on cheers station for info on the place now). I was sitting at the bar watching all the action. I noticed some guys coming in and some girls getting up and going with them to the back area. The girls came out and got drinks for themselves and the guys and went back in.

After about 10 minutes one girl came out and walked around the room looking for customers. She saw me and came by and made small talk. Her name was Nicole. Another girl came out of the back area and spoke with her in korean, I figure that the guys wanted her to come back and sit with them. She asked me for a drink and I told her that she should go back and sit with those customers but she said that she didn’t want to sit with them and made some excuse why not.

There weren’t many booths open so we sat in a booth before the back area. After sitting she asked for a drink so I said okay. After she got her drink I gave her $20, but a few seconds later the mama came by and took her to sit with another customer in the main area. She was gone for about 5 minutes but I saw her go back and sit down with the guys she said she didn’t want to sit with. She talked story with them and they bought her a couple of drinks in that time. When she got up each time I saw her but she didn’t even acknowledge me. I was texting between a friend so didn’t notice time passing but after about 25 minutes she was still with those guys. By that time I knew I got ripped off, was thinking what to do, whether to confront her to give me back my money, or to just pour the small bottle of beer that I bought for her all over her but decided to cut my losses and just walked out of the place. She didn’t even pour her drink, it was untouched. Talk about a true ROB!

More on her, her name is Nicole. She said she worked at cheers station while in kalihi but I don’t really remember her there. She isn’t the same Nicole that worked at Camelot and niagara, this one isn’t as tall and as built as that Nicole. This one had decent sized tits, not sure if implants or what but her outfit she wore had her front open to show off her tits.

Was surprising that she would do all that just to get a drink from a customer and rip him off, guess she figured that she could get away with it and not suffer any repercussions.

The other girl that came out to talk to Nicole was named Lexie, another one that you should watch out for, in kalihi was was a bloodsucker. I should have realized then that she was also one to be wary of.

Anyway, watch out for this ***** and beware that she could rip you off for one measly drink. F*n dumb ****.

If anyone knows this ***** tell her that she owes me a drink, otherwise I think YMMV but I would recommend avoiding her as no telling if she will pull the same crap on you.Member 69,

Is this Nicole about 5'5, shoulder length hair and wear glitter around her eyes? Cali accent. Her favorite saying is Oh my god!? Sexy, cute, solid bod but no ass? She is a psycho, she plays games. I was dating her for a short time last year. She a manic depresant. She suppose to have a bf/player that drives a Beamer/Benz. She's still a barmaid? Hahaha! I thought her bf has bank and was going to take care of her? Good for her dumb biach. Stay away from her!!!! And Lexi, Japanese Korean. Scar on her arm. She's another one of those manic depresants. Always crying, complaining. Stay away from this one too!

Are both of them at Cheers Station's new location that was 7 Kings? I was going to check it out but Fuck that, I never going there now! If 2 fellow bros has this to say about these biaches, you guys out there shouldn't have to think twice.

p.s. don't get suckered in by their looks. Looks can be deceiving!!!

Neko Hunta
08-09-08, 09:24
Lexi is a bloodsucker? I've known her since she's been here and have never noticed that and she has never pushed me.6 heine lights in a hour at $40 a pop? If thats not a bloodsucker, what is! At least was beer? No matter! She's fish and can down some alcohol! My friend got some private scuba lessons from her if you know what I mean!

Aaron Colt
08-09-08, 13:04

Anyways. .

If anyone knows this ***** tell her that she owes me a drink, otherwise I think YMMV but I would recommend avoiding her as no telling if she will pull the same crap on you.

That's normal SOP when there busy. Cut your losses and move on.

H Mobius
08-09-08, 20:48

Was surprising that she would do all that just to get a drink from a customer and rip him off, guess she figured that she could get away with it and not suffer any repercussions.These days it is hard Not to run into a ROB. I think you did the right thing by cutting your losses and leaving. All these people leaving, that defines the slow bars from the busier bars. If you poured the beer on her, it is unknown how many "hidden" friends would have responded. She sounds a little extreme though, not even touching the drink; most ROBs at least have some of it before ditching. But the series of events you described seems commonplace these days, though usually they don't just rip you for one, they try for at least a couple, so this girl. Idunno, man. (In the KB thread I responded to a brother's question similar to your situation ie. Bars were slamming long ago, but because of experiences like yours, they are slow.)

The Nicole from Niagara, do you know where she is? She was good to me back then.

I will check out Cheers. Meant to the other night but got so buzzed from the Wal Mart area bars that I forgot!

Peace

H M

CheapCharlie
08-10-08, 04:55
I'd like to add Lily from Secret to this list. In fact most if not all the girls working in there are all ROBs. Yeah, I know get play in there from most if not all the girls.But not worth all the shit you gotta put up with from those c**ts.

John Ross
08-10-08, 08:20
6 heine lights in a hour at $40 a pop? If thats not a bloodsucker, what is! At least was beer? No matter! She's fish and can down some alcohol! My friend got some private scuba lessons from her if you know what I mean!
Wow! He got pounded in that hour. Private scuba lessons with her is fun, but her tits are small and fake, and they have tiny nipples.

Member 69
08-11-08, 01:50
That's normal SOP when there busy. Cut your losses and move on.Aaron, the place wasn't that busy, she was just hustling even though she already was sitting with a customer. Guess I expect to see that kind of thing at evergreen but not as much at cheers station since word will get around what a ROB she was.

H Mobius, yes I was surprised that she would just do that and not even pour her drink in the glass. Usually the ROB's that I know from evergreen would at least take a sip before excusing themselves. This one just wanted to rip a customer off for one drink, plain and simple, dumb as that customer could have been a regular customer for her but the lure of money is too great.

Btw, I visited cheers station last night (Saturday). Not many of the old cheers station girls were there, guess they came to visit for the soft opening but went back into the woodwork before the end of the week.

I did see that ROB nicole working. She avoided me and didn't make eye contact at all.

Neko, not sure if that was the same nicole you described. She said that there were 2 nicoles working at cheers station, not sure who the other one was.

JR, the lexi I am talking about is dark, I think she worked part time with japanese doing scuba or something. She has some enhanced boobs, not small, at least see cup. And like Neko said, I see her hustle drinks where ever she works. I think she started at camelot with the other nicole (evergreen, camelot, the tall one with boobage). She is japanese korean.

Cheap charlie, I agree about lily except with lily you can get some play while spending lots of money. This one didn't even stay long enough to pour her drink.

John Ross
08-11-08, 08:44
Aaron, the place wasn't that busy, she was just hustling even though she already was sitting with a customer. Guess I expect to see that kind of thing at evergreen but not as much at cheers station since word will get around what a ROB she was.

H Mobius, yes I was surprised that she would just do that and not even pour her drink in the glass. Usually the ROB's that I know from evergreen would at least take a sip before excusing themselves. This one just wanted to rip a customer off for one drink, plain and simple, dumb as that customer could have been a regular customer for her but the lure of money is too great.

Btw, I visited cheers station last night (Saturday). Not many of the old cheers station girls were there, guess they came to visit for the soft opening but went back into the woodwork before the end of the week.

I did see that ROB nicole working. She avoided me and didn't make eye contact at all.

Neko, not sure if that was the same nicole you described. She said that there were 2 nicoles working at cheers station, not sure who the other one was.

JR, the lexi I am talking about is dark, I think she worked part time with japanese doing scuba or something. She has some enhanced boobs, not small, at least see cup. And like Neko said, I see her hustle drinks where ever she works. I think she started at camelot with the other nicole (evergreen, camelot, the tall one with boobage). She is japanese korean.

Cheap charlie, I agree about lily except with lily you can get some play while spending lots of money. This one didn't even stay long enough to pour her drink.
That's the same Lexi. She was in red/orange on Saturday, right? Her boobs aren't Cs, more like Bs so I consider them small. She also has a scar on her arm. Japanese father and Korean mother. Used to be a scuba instructor in Japan, and still instructs here. Sometimes she has outer island tour groups.

Kalani69
08-11-08, 12:17

There was a younger Nicky (Nicole) at Cheers Station/Chateau who's local (not Korean immigrant). Cute, nice boobs, has a young kid, likes to drink vodka. She started less than a year ago and was "mentored" by Crystal. She does play-seen her give HJ in the booth. Good conversation because no problem with the language. I haven't been to see her in a long time but she never was a ROB- IMHO. Is the Nicole at the new CS Korean or local?

Captin Crunch
08-11-08, 12:37
Is the Nicole you're talking about Korean? There was a Filipino Nicole that worked at Chateau/ Cheers in Kalihi. She drives a black Mercedes SUV and lives in a condo in downtown. I will go there to check it out myself. Will report back!
There was a younger Nicky (Nicole) at Cheers Station/Chateau who's local (not Korean immigrant). Cute, nice boobs, has a young kid, likes to drink vodka. She started less than a year ago and was "mentored" by Crystal. She does play-seen her give HJ in the booth. Good conversation because no problem with the language. I haven't been to see her in a long time but she never was a ROB- IMHO. Is the Nicole at the new CS Korean or local?

Neko Hunta
08-12-08, 01:07

Neko, not sure if that was the same nicole you described. She said that there were 2 nicoles working at cheers station.The Nicole I was talking about is Korean, 36, divorced, has a 14 year old daughter that she is not allowed to see in Cali, 5'6, 100lbs, all natural, 34Bs, unless she wears her Victoria Secret bra then gains a size but rarely evers wears a bra, shoulder length hair, no ass whatsoever, and probably still wears glitter around her eyes. Used to work at Green Tea when was on Kapiolani. Offer her a Heine, of Soju shot, if she takes, thats her. There was/is another Nicole about 6' tall, major enhanced rack, kinda manly looking face, used to work at Camelot.

Member 69
08-12-08, 01:51
The nicole I'm talking about is korean. Not local.

Haven't seen any Filipino girls at the new Cheers Station.

H Mobius
08-12-08, 02:32

I think she started at camelot with the other nicole (evergreen, camelot, the tall one with boobage). She is japanese korean.Have you seen this (Niagara) Nicole lately? What are the stats on the ROB Nicole? Just curious to see; I went last night and only had: quite a few A-Hole looking no-talent girls, and one tanta ran korean mafia looking guy "guarding" the karaoke equipment closet, all gangsta ladat. Might try again other than a Sunday.

Neko Hunta
08-12-08, 22:09
Have you seen this (Niagara) Nicole lately?H Mobius,

Where did you go, Cheers or Niagara? If was Cheers, the dude guarding the karaoke had glasses and a ponytail? Jake or Jack is his name and he's cool! Buy him a round and get to know him and get major VIP there!

Seriously, there is nothing to be curious about when it comes to Niagara Nicole. If it wasn't for her enhanced rack, IMO I think she looks like a guy! She likes red wine, no play, and tries really hard to be a hoover/dyson. The funny thing is she's about 6' tall and she likes short guys! Her bf is about 5'4" LOL! Once my friend met up with me at Cheers, I was sitting alone when he came in. He sat down, she noticed fresh new meat like a vulture and sat with him. My friend said " What are you doing? I like sit with a girl not a guy!" Her jaw dropped, she stuck middle finger and bailed. I was rolling laughing, fell out of booth! We almost got kicked out, but I know Jun mama good and told mama she was bothering us so got a free round too!

Her and Lexi were roommates back when up on ward ave by prospect st. I know Lexi lives by Alawai park, don't know where Nicolas lives.

H Mobius
08-13-08, 02:30
H Mobius,

Where did you go, Cheers or Niagara? If was Cheers, the dude guarding the karaoke had glasses and a ponytail? Jake or Jack is his name and he's cool! Buy him a round and get to know him and get major VIP there!

Seriously, there is nothing to be curious about when it comes to Niagara Nicole. If it wasn't for her enhanced rack, IMO I think she looks like a guy! She likes red wine, no play, and tries really hard to be a hoover/dyson. The funny thing is she's about 6' tall and she likes short guys! Her bf is about 5'4" LOL! Once my friend met up with me at Cheers, I was sitting alone when he came in. He sat down, she noticed fresh new meat like a vulture and sat with him. My friend said " What are you doing? I like sit with a girl not a guy!" Her jaw dropped, she stuck middle finger and bailed. I was rolling laughing, fell out of booth! We almost got kicked out, but I know Jun mama good and told mama she was bothering us so got a free round too!

Her and Lexi were roommates back when up on ward ave by prospect st. I know Lexi lives by Alawai park, don't know where Nicolas lives.Neko,

Last Sunday I was at Cheers, where I saw the guy with the ponytail. Went because of the ROB reports on that Nicole, just out of curiosity.

As for Nicole/Nicolas, I knew her from Niagara and Camelot, and was wondering if she was spotted working the bars. I agree, her rack was her allure, but I am a titman. You say you met your friend at Cheers; so there are 2 Nicoles there (ROB and 6'-er)?

Thanks for the tip re: Jack/Jake.

H M

Neko Hunta
08-13-08, 21:13
Neko,

Last Sunday I was at Cheers, where I saw the guy with the ponytail. Went because of the ROB reports on that Nicole, just out of curiosity.

You say you met your friend at Cheers; so there are 2 Nicoles there (ROB and 6'-er)?

H MMy ex friend, yup. Met her from there. I must admit I had a wonderful Christmas and a very very happy new year! As far as I know there were the psycho and the 6' Nicole when Cheers was in kalihi. From report the psycho came to town but the 6' one is missing.

H Mobius
08-15-08, 02:41
My ex friend, yup. Met her from there. I must admit I had a wonderful Christmas and a very very happy new year! As far as I know there were the psycho and the 6' Nicole when Cheers was in kalihi. From report the psycho came to town but the 6' one is missing.Thanks Neko.

Btw what is former Kalihi Cheers called now?

Kaelsan
08-15-08, 18:40
From report the psycho came to town but the 6' one is missing.When I went to CS on opening night i believe the 6 footer was working. She really fits the description you had in an earlier post, tall, enhanced, and manly face. I think she was the tallest person in the bar. Have not been there since last week so I don't know if she is still working or was there just for opening night. It's impossible to miss her if she is still there.

Member 69
08-15-08, 20:15
Neko,

As for Nicole/Nicolas, I knew her from Niagara and Camelot, and was wondering if she was spotted working the bars. I agree, her rack was her allure, but I am a titman. You say you met your friend at Cheers; so there are 2 Nicoles there (ROB and 6'-er)?

Thanks for the tip re: Jack/Jake.

H MH M, I think the 6' nicole's rack is for real. She is tall with long straight hair. A mole like cindy crawford I think somewhere on her face too. I got to play with them, they are spectacular and she has some awesomely big nipples. I mauled them many a time to check for implants and they pass the test (from the bottom of the boob, push upward and watch to see if you can feel an implant or if you can see her boob rising check to see if it has the shape of an implant or sack). She was roommates with lexi when they lived by daiei. Btw lexi has implants but usually wears outfits to make her boobs look larger. I squeezed hers too and felt the implant. Btw, nicole had/has cop bf's and they sometimes come around to check up on her. One even waited outside the kalihi bar for her and got his friends to check up on her at work.

Many of the girls in kalihi moved out of the old cheers station, guess they didn't like the way the new mama, misan runs the place or something. 6' nicole was working at hollywood at one time but I haven't seen her recently. Didn't see her at the new cheers station either.

The ROB nicole I think looks about 5'4" more or less with heels. She wears some nice outfits, I saw her with a backless outfit one night and the night I was "sitting" with her she wore an outfit that was open in front all he way down to show some cleavage (that's why I sat with her, LOL). She has straight hair, small eyes. Not sure but she could have been wearing some glitter eye shadow so could be the nicole that neko described. Boobs weren't large like 6' nicole but had a nice shape. Could speak english fairly well.

Dj with the pony tail is a nice guy, pretty friendly if you talk to him. Not sure about the other dj, not sure when they work. I usually see jake at cheers station, he was working at kalihi cheers station also.

H Mobius, btw, the old cheers stations is now called the chateau or just chateau.

Neko Hunta
08-16-08, 00:12
Thanks Neko.

Btw what is former Kalihi Cheers called now?Club Chateau. I think. BTW, My friends did go to the new Cheers, Nicole was there, asked about me. My friends told her "I dunno where he is, could be dead". LOL! She got pissed and left them. Since I'm on the Cheers subject, Did anyone see Kay at the new place or she is still at the old (Chateau) or someplace else?

Member 69
08-18-08, 04:26
Club Chateau. I think. BTW, My friends did go to the new Cheers, Nicole was there, asked about me. My friends told her "I dunno where he is, could be dead". LOL! She got pissed and left them. Since I'm on the Cheers subject, Did anyone see Kay at the new place or she is still at the old (Chateau) or someplace else?Is kay the chunky one with nice boobs? she worked at business for a little while too. yes i saw her at cheers station last week. not sure if she will be staying here, I notice the first week had many girls but after that they disappeared.

Neko Hunta
08-18-08, 07:21
Is kay the chunky one with nice boobs? she worked at business for a little while too. yes i saw her at cheers station last week. not sure if she will be staying here, I notice the first week had many girls but after that they disappeared.Yup thats her. Got some meat on her bones, in a good way, IMHO. I would, garans! She just visits during her break from school in NY. She probably left already. Shucks! I wanted her to sing to me again that nah nah nah song with her sexy grind dance.

Neko Hunta
02-11-09, 03:46
This thread has been dead for a while now. Let's revive it! C'mon, gotta get choke more ROAs out there to list! List all the K and V b!tches so they know who they all are!

Mean da dope!

Lataz,

Neko

Jay Arah 88
02-11-09, 22:43
This thread has been dead for a while now. Let's revive it! C'mon, gotta get choke more ROAs out there to list! List all the K and V b!tches so they know who they all are!

Mean da dope!

Lataz,

Neko

I got one to throw into the mix. Was at Maya's last week and figured that it would be fun since anytime places change hands there seems to be a lot of excitement. My buddies and I got a bunch of girls, names - not completely sure but I know one for sure was Lisa. Anywayz she was cool and seemed to keep my one friend happy but my other bud looked kinda bummed. He was sitting with Min. She only talked about golf and drank cranberry juice. I was sitting across them and he gave me that wtf look. After she went to the bathroom after 3 drinks about 15 minutes in my estimation, he tells me that she won't let him even touch her and he has to initiate most of the conversation. Talk about weak. Was trying not to pay attention but couldn't help it. She comes back, talks to her friend (some dude passing by) and gulps her cran down and immediately asks for another. 80 buckaroozskiz and no play or hint of play. Told my friend to ditch her, then she looks mad at me. Gives him her # and tells him "we go golf okay". Says for that weekend but no dice. I checked with him.

Poor dude. I don't buy her drinks because I saw her roaming around in a Lexus SUV with some old dude. Wanted to call her on it but she don't know me to well.

Anyway, to cheer him up we took him to Sakura. Think he was happy, but he didn't give us the details.

Bhbh808
02-12-09, 10:29
We work hard for our money. I was reading one gent who's had to cut back to once a month. If its slow, I'm able to hit several strip bars and spend less then $50 a night. Including tips. I spend more if the girls are fun, the action is happening, my cash outlay goes UP . But if it's dead, no energy, no sexiness, only "gimme your money and go away", I spend accordingly. The girls give something , they get something. Quid pro quo. They give nothing they get NOTHING. I call this Nada quo nada. Lol.
KBs/VBs can be notorious for this. I would never let some ROB drink faster then me and then demand another. I make a point to tell them straight up, "This is your first, last and ONLY drink. I don't like your attitude. Bye." And go on to a just as hot but NICER more accomodating girl. If they don't care, why should we?

Demanding value example...Last week, I went to the beach in Wikes. All these beautiful clean girls in bikinis in broad daylight. Eyecandy for free. I go to RZ. Some of the girls were hot but there were more heifers then there should have been. I mean c'mon, isn't being hot a given anymore? Geez. Half the girls were overweight and would have looked horrible on the beach, lucky they had the dim red lights only at RZ. And NONE of them were taking anything off. Hey ladies, YOU'RE the party. Okay? Got it? I had one beer and left. They kept just as much on as the girls in Wikes did and when I tried to compare hot girls who wanna be there who looked good in broad daylight for free vs fat girls who are getting paid to be there in the dark, it was no contest.

We work hard for our money. DEMAND value and get it. Another man might be able to kick my ass, but ain't no woman ever gonna order me around...
(Unless she wants me to hump her in her way....there's always exceptions...)

Tiantain
02-13-09, 05:35
I got one to throw into the mix. Was at Maya's last week and figured that it would be fun since anytime places change hands there seems to be a lot of excitement. My buddies and I got a bunch of girls, names - not completely sure but I know one for sure was Lisa. Anywayz she was cool and seemed to keep my one friend happy but my other bud looked kinda bummed. He was sitting with Min. She only talked about golf and drank cranberry juice. I was sitting across them and he gave me that wtf look. After she went to the bathroom after 3 drinks about 15 minutes in my estimation, he tells me that she won't let him even touch her and he has to initiate most of the conversation. Talk about weak. Was trying not to pay attention but couldn't help it. She comes back, talks to her friend (some dude passing by) and gulps her cran down and immediately asks for another. 80 buckaroozskiz and no play or hint of play. Told my friend to ditch her, then she looks mad at me. Gives him her # and tells him "we go golf okay". Says for that weekend but no dice. I checked with him.

Poor dude. I don't buy her drinks because I saw her roaming around in a Lexus SUV with some old dude. Wanted to call her on it but she don't know me to well.

Anyway, to cheer him up we took him to Sakura. Think he was happy, but he didn't give us the details. A couples years back my brah took Minn home, he said she was a dead fish in bed. He was pissed that he bought her several drinks (she only drinks juice), he thought he was making a good investment, not. I don't know if she still plays golf every day like she use too, she is a single handicap.

Neko Hunta
02-13-09, 07:45
Was at a town bar and noticed something. Something I never witnessed before! A bar b! Tch got her drink, a beer, Coors, or Bud Light, don't know what exactly and walked to the rubbish can. She banged the bottle on the side of the rubbish can making the bottle volcano. Clean the bottle, stuck her finger in it to kill the foam and proceded to her awaiting customer. 5 minutes later back for another and same thing. This time she noticed me watching and smiled. I shook my head and she gave me a FU look! WTF! I was about to go to her table and tell the poor soul about her actions but nah, not my problem. If he can't tell the level of fluid in the bottle she drinks, its all him!

To all you drunk bruddahs out there. Make sure if your b! Tch get a beer that it is beer and the bottle is full! Imagine if this was a GB, which is $40 and this was done! I B pissed!

Another thing, if you ever buy them a bottle of Beksaeju, insist on opening the bottle yourself. Taste what it is! They do the switch-a-roo and pour podeecha (girls tea) in the bottles. That metal cap is a tall tale for opened bottles. It will make a snap and leave a pigtail when just opened. They think we are stupid and guys that fall for that shit make them think that way.

Wise up dudes!

Mean da dope!

Lataz,

Neko

Orion1938
02-13-09, 13:13
A friend had a similar experience at a restaurant. He ordered plum wine and the waitress appeared to be opening the cap and poured some of the contents in the glass. He saw an oily apperance on the top of the poured wine, and when he tasted it, he knew that other brands were mixed in.

When he told the waitress that this is not the real deal and why did she open the bottle, she said she was just trying to help the customer. Yeh right.

So my friend demanded another unopened bottle and it tasted like it should.

She was playing unhealthy, dishonest games with a guy who knows his brand of plum wine. Interestingly, she avoided waiting on him the rest of the night and someone else took over. She was caught in an embarassing act.

Needlessly to say, he never returned to the restaurant and spread the word, which resulted in a business slowdown.

Yeh, reap what you sow.

Jay Arah 88
02-14-09, 04:51
A couples years back my brah took Minn home, he said she was a dead fish in bed. He was pissed that he bought her several drinks (she only drinks juice), he thought he was making a good investment, not. I don't know if she still plays golf every day like she use too, she is a single handicap.

After inquiring found out the same thing. Turns out my other friend who was there that night (laughing at the whole situation) has bonned her too. He told me they used to golf together with two other bar girls. They would eat together after and she would go to work (saturdays) and then visit him afterwards. The most hilarious thing is how he describes how she lies there motionless but moaning and shaking. But what takes the cake is he said he used to pull out and shoot his load all over her chest, which is flatter than a board btw. He said it felt good to humiliate her with his paralysis juice. I guess because she would lie there and wait for him to clean her up.

I don't see the thrill. A girl gotta move and groove... yeah

Member #4374
02-15-09, 01:00
Anybody else witnessed the arguement at T-Time? Was coming out of the pisser and heard SIN-D yelling at this dude. Calling him stupid and shit like that! WTF? When I was leaving I saw him outside smoking and asked what happened. He said it started from the other nite when she got a drink for herself. He did not offer nor did he ok it, he said. She just got it. He was there just to cruise with his friend. His friend wanted to drink. He only brought enough to buy a few beers. "If I brought money I would have bought her one but how am I suppose to buy her a drink when I got $12 bucks in my pocket?" he told me. His friend was buying all the drinks for the bitches that nite, not him. So I guess shit happened last night when she brought it up again. Wow! Getting that mad over a $20 drink? Fuckin ROB! Good thing this happened. I thought she is hot and was going to try with her. No way now!
To all the bar bitches out there reading this. I know you are reading this cuz this is the place where I overheard some of you talking about this site. Haha! How can you get a drink without the guy giving you an ok or giving you the money first. This is called a ROB. You smart bitches can look up the abbreviations yourself. Not the no means yes and yes means yes and no answer means yes and the shake your head side to side means yes, you get the picture. Is this how you treat your customers? I don't know about you guys but this happens to me also. They just look at you, raise their glass and come back with another. They are mutes, I guess. Stupid me! I just pay.
Props out to that dude for standing up and not paying. I think thats what I'm going to do from now on also. Getting very tired of them thinking we are there just to buy them drinks. Hear them saying buy me one drink, only one. If they don't ask nicely or if I don't offer them drinks then NO MORE! First of all, most of us are there to drink. Then second of all we are there to check out the bitches. Third we are there for the companionship and/or extra curricular activities. In order to do this then we offer and ok the bitches to get drinks. In this order bitches!

Brett Pounder
02-15-09, 02:31
I went to Camelot with a friend last week. A drunk pushy yobo, grabs my friends arm at the bar and drags him to a booth. She actually man handled him . He thought it was a joke, but she sits next to him and throws her self at him. Sh gets up and comes back with 2 shots and screams at him. "You pay $40! Give me $40!!"

Her name is Yujin. She never asked him for a drink. She just got up and got drinks for herself. She is loud, screaming at everyone in Korean, pushy and a fucking B!TCH!!

I called my friend on his cell phone to meet outside. He pretended to that it was an important call. So we left witout paying her $40. Patty Mama should get rid of her. My friend is never going back to Camelot. Yujin read this forum. You are a ROB and a drunk!!!!

Humpmeehard
02-15-09, 02:37
I went to Camelot with a friend last week. A drunk pushy yobo, grabs my friends arm at the bar and drags him to a booth. She actually man handled him . He thought it was a joke, but she sits next to him and throws her self at him. Sh gets up and comes back with 2 shots and screams at him. "You pay $40! Give me $40!!"

Her name is Yujin. She never asked him for a drink. She just got up and got drinks for herself. She is loud, screaming at everyone in Korean, pushy and a fucking B!TCH!!

I called my friend on his cell phone to meet outside. He pretended to that it was an important call. So we left witout paying her $40. Patty Mama should get rid of her. My friend is never going back to Camelot. Yujin read this forum. You are a ROB and a drunk!!!!

Brett,
I agree with you. When Yujin is drunk, she is a mean drunk. She always tells me that she likes to drink naked! I just laugh and blow her off. I rather have others get naked for me than her. ROB!!

Bhbh808
02-15-09, 04:46
Mahalos for Brother Neko Hunta for reactivating this thread in a major way. Times are tough, money is tight and the customers (we mongers) are king.
Good to see the guys name names and bars so we can teach those ROBs a thing or three about service! ROBs are what take all the Fun out of the fun.
Keep it up guys. More reports on ANY sex place, amp, sb, vb/kb, whatever.
Oh yeah, avoid Lagoon 500. ROB city.

So some of those sex workers know about our site? GOOD! Too bad they don't have a site for themselves about us mongers eh? Too bad.

Spermacide
02-15-09, 06:17
I got one to throw into the mix. Was at Maya's last week and figured that it would be fun since anytime places change hands there seems to be a lot of excitement. My buddies and I got a bunch of girls, names. Not completely sure but I know one for sure was Lisa. Anywayz she was cool and seemed to keep my one friend happy but my other bud looked kinda bummed. He was sitting with Min. She only talked about golf and drank cranberry juice. I was sitting across them and he gave me that wtf look. After she went to the bathroom after 3 drinks about 15 minutes in my estimation, he tells me that she won't let him even touch her and he has to initiate most of the conversation. Talk about weak. Was trying not to pay attention but couldn't help it. She comes back, talks to her friend (some dude passing by) and gulps her cran down and immediately asks for another. 80 buckaroozskiz and no play or hint of play. Told my friend to ditch her, then she looks mad at me. Gives him her # and tells him "we go golf okay". Says for that weekend but no dice. I checked with him.

Anyway, to cheer him up we took him to Sakura. Think he was happy, but he didn't give us the details.I was sitting with a girl from Cheers Station, and we talked about the girl's that I used sit with that is now the new Maya's. And she tells me that Minn has a husband.

No play from her? Are you sure? (haha!)

Member #4374
02-15-09, 08:09

She will definetly read this shit about her! So imagine if she knows, who else at Camelot knows?! Watch out, she even steals money from the table!
Read on all you ROB fuckin b1tches!!!

Asstro
02-15-09, 23:21
She will definetly read this shit about her! So imagine if she knows, who else at Camelot knows?! Watch out, she even steals money from the table!

Read on all you ROB fuckin b1tches!!!You like insult her, tell her you can tell she got plastic surgery, and she needs to get more.

Member 69
02-16-09, 19:40
I agree, Yujin is a fast drinker and a hustler. You do get some play but for the price you may as well get the full deal at an AMP. With the slow economy she is hustling for dough even more.

I doubt she has the brains to read places like these unless someone tells her about it. Hey, maybe we can get Headrest to show this to her.

I created this thread to warn everyone about a girl named nicole at cheers station. Btw, I visited cheers station in kalihi this past week. Not as many girls, most of them were older girls that worked at chateau. But then lo and behold, I saw ROB nicole. I hope that one day she gets hers.

Kalani69
02-17-09, 02:50
I agree, Yujin is a fast drinker and a hustler. You do get some play but for the price you may as well get the full deal at an AMP. With the slow economy she is hustling for dough even more.

I doubt she has the brains to read places like these unless someone tells her about it. Hey, maybe we can get Headrest to show this to her.

I created this thread to warn everyone about a girl named nicole at cheers station. Btw, I visited cheers station in kalihi this past week. Not as many girls, most of them were older girls that worked at chateau. But then lo and behold, I saw ROB nicole. I hope that one day she gets hers.
Can you describe her?

Member #4374
02-17-09, 03:35
Can you describe her?

Eh Kalani,
That Nicole b!tch is Jun mama no1 girl. 35 yrs old, 5'8 ish, 110 lbs, long straight hair, no ass a typical Korea bar b!tch. She made a guy pay for a new place, bought her choke big dolla stuff, not to mention choke bottles. He da guy drove that 550 benz. For a used puss that has squirted out a kid already. Fuck that!

Neko Hunta
02-17-09, 06:13
Ok, we all know that there are ROBs out there.

What is worst? One that rips you off that one time or the ones that lead you on, lie and rips you off for months, lingering, a little every night. Teasing you, calling you her bf, making you fall in love with her. I seen alot of roses this weekend. You all know who you are! I say fuck Cupid! He can shove his arrow up his ass!

You dish out all your money thinking get chance, buying her gifts, flowers, champagne, feeding her dinner. Later you find out that she has been playing with you and is a compulsive liar! She got a SO at home waiting. You confront her about having a bf but she thinks she lives in Egypt, by the river De Nile! She does that I'm now mad game and yells "No, I told you I don't have a bf! " To make matters worst, you know like any typical Korean girl in love (not with you), she spends all "your" money on him! Devistating? You mad? Playing jedi mind games! That's f'd up!

These girls have no morals, no sympathy! The don't give a shit what they do to earn a buck. Heart? What heart, she has none and so will you after. You want her as your gf? C, mon. Bring her home to meet the family? Yah, right! Your family asks her "what do you do? " "Oh, I'm a bar b! Tch. " Haha! LMAO!

Ok, lets say she is your gf. She did the above mentioned to her long time good customer. He's in total love with your gf. Does anything and everything for her. You got a 3 doz bouquet of roses, box of Godiva and a Tiffanys bag sitting on your kitchen table that he bought for her to prove it. One day he sees you with her at Tiffanys exchanging the gift he bought with his hard earned $12 a hour job money for something for you. He fuckin freaks out and snaps! He does inquiries, research and stalks her. He finally finds the truth out that you are her bf. What happens next? Can you say Black Stallion? Byron Uesugi? I wouldn't want to be the bf!

Reality bites! Life sucks but goes on! Is it worth it going though all this bull shit for a bar b! Tch? Don't hate the game, hate the player, HER! Again, nice guys finish last! Treat them like how they are suppose to be treated, lying, cheating, playing games b1tches that they all really are. Don't' fall for their "I'm nice and sweet" routine. It's all a ploy to get a few bucks from you. It might be now, or might be later, thats the trap. The bait is set. Is it that enticing for you to bite? Go for it. You'll see.

Ok, now now guys, cool the fuck down. I know the adrenaline is raging and the mind is screaming. Spidey sense going off? Does she? Doesn't she? Could be. Oh, what the fuck to do now! My question to that would be why the fuck are you sitting with a bar b! Tch that to begin with has a bf?

So I say why don't we name them. A way to set the mind a easy, even just a little. Small kine pay back. Anybody knows any ROB bar b! Tch that has a SO? Say like.

Ivy at Hello Eve's-married local japanese with a kid. My friend with issues against her told me. Confirmed the kid, seen together.

Genie at D'Amours-local japanese bf. Have to be bf, yelling and fighting like a couple. If that was a customer, whew, he's fuckin stupid!

Coco at T-Time-local japanese player bf. Drives a Lexus SUV, SUGGA DADDY!

And you want to buy these b! Tches drinks? Why don't you stop wasting your money and buy me a Heine instead! We can LOAO and get drunk!

Mean da dope!

Lataz,

Neko

Master Yoda
02-17-09, 06:18
Anybody else witnessed the arguement at T-Time?
Yah, I seen that! I seen her yelling by the front door. The guy just walked. She stupid for making a scene like that. She was drunk but thats no excuse.

Makes me want to sit with her now! Not!

Kalani69
02-17-09, 11:33
Eh Kalani,
That Nicole b!tch is Jun mama no1 girl. 35 yrs old, 5'8 ish, 110 lbs, long straight hair, no ass a typical Korea bar b!tch. She made a guy pay for a new place, bought her choke big dolla stuff, not to mention choke bottles. He da guy drove that 550 benz. For a used puss that has squirted out a kid already. Fuck that!
Thanks. There's another Nicky at Cheers who is shorter, local, fun, CUTE, nice personality IMHO, fake boobs. I don't think she's a ROB but I only sat with her once. YMMV.

Captin Crunch
02-17-09, 12:46
Brother Neko right on! Most kb girls have a so or a husband. If not, they are divorced with a kid somewhere. Actually, the worst ROB are not only the girls, but the mamas themselves! They gotta have one or more sugga daddys to help them open a bar. How many of them have 150-200 thousand $ to open a bar. Someone told me a friend of mine help "sponser" a girl to open a bar recently. Rent at some bars go from 10-20 thousand a MONTH. That's a lot of nickel hanas. We should name all the ROBs that work in the bars. Some customers ruin their whole lives because of them. They drain their whole bank account and/or get divorce their wives because of them. I still go to the bars, but I'm more in control now. I woke up and smelt the roses. My hats off to brothers Neko and Kalani69. You guys are the bar kings. I don't mean it in a bad way, buy keep the info coming. Let's expose all those that ruin other peoples lives. Maybe it might be better to tell who you're chasing to let the brothers to back off. Then it would be your choice if you want to chase her too. Whatever works, let's ruin some of their lives! Then maybe they'll come down to earth. Nah, they never will. They're forever RObi*ches!

Stevet09
02-17-09, 20:10

What is worst? One that rips you off that one time or the ones that lead you on, lie and rips you off for months, lingering, a little every night.The one that leads you on and rips you off for months is worse, because you were taken in and let your guard slip because you built up what you thought was trust.

Funny thing is:
From the mongers on this forum: "Bar girls = liars"
From the bar girls in the bars: "Bar customers = liars"

Just like playing a good game of poker, you gotta have your wits and your emotions in check to be a winner at the bars. Spending money isn't everything, and not spending money doesn't equal success either. Not every girl is the same, and each girl won't treat every customer equally, although there are exceptions.

In order to get what you want(whatever that is- companionship, action, fun, drinking partner, golf partner, sugar mama, side salad etc.) you have to ID the girl(s) that match and then go after them in your own way.

I always think the girl is a liar until her actions prove otherwise. Why wouldn't they lie? That's part of the whole stupid fantasy we call Korean Bars here in Hawaii isn't it? Knowing this though, you can take advantage of many many things. Just don't spill your whole guts the ways chumps do right away, and you should be okay.

H Mobius
02-18-09, 03:57
Anybody else witnessed the arguement at T-Time? Was coming out of the pisser and heard SIN-D yelling at this dude. Calling him stupid and shit like that! WTF? When I was leaving I saw him outside smoking and asked what happened. He said it started from the other nite when she got a drink for herself. He did not offer nor did he ok it, he said. She just got it. He was there just to cruise with his friend. His friend wanted to drink. He only brought enough to buy a few beers. "If I brought money I would have bought her one but how am I suppose to buy her a drink when I got $12 bucks in my pocket?" he told me. His friend was buying all the drinks for the bitches that nite, not him. So I guess shit happened last night when she brought it up again. Wow! Getting that mad over a $20 drink? Fuckin ROB! Good thing this happened. I thought she is hot and was going to try with her. No way now!
To all the bar bitches out there reading this. I know you are reading this cuz this is the place where I overheard some of you talking about this site. Haha! How can you get a drink without the guy giving you an ok or giving you the money first. This is called a ROB. You smart bitches can look up the abbreviations yourself. Not the no means yes and yes means yes and no answer means yes and the shake your head side to side means yes, you get the picture. Is this how you treat your customers? I don't know about you guys but this happens to me also. They just look at you, raise their glass and come back with another. They are mutes, I guess. Stupid me! I just pay.
Props out to that dude for standing up and not paying. I think thats what I'm going to do from now on also. Getting very tired of them thinking we are there just to buy them drinks. Hear them saying buy me one drink, only one. If they don't ask nicely or if I don't offer them drinks then NO MORE! First of all, most of us are there to drink. Then second of all we are there to check out the bitches. Third we are there for the companionship and/or extra curricular activities. In order to do this then we offer and ok the bitches to get drinks. In this order bitches!

Disappointed to see that this is still going on. The talent these days really sucks. You guys are absolutely right, and it is a simple matter of telling the girl (especially the bartendress) that you never ok'd it/she didn't ask; that always worked for me, when it Did happen (which was rare).

Snapping at the customer like that is a very silly thing for her to do, as she never knows how well-connected a dude off the street may be. They best focus on their customer service skills IMHO.

Peace.

H M

Bhbh808
02-18-09, 09:05
ROBs are ROBs whatever "speciality" they have. Guys, please keep listing them, real name/stage name, looks, techniques/routines, bar/club they work at, their real bf/hubby/$ugardaddy, etc. iThe more info the better. That way the brothers don't get burned and the cool girls get the business they deserve.

Yeah, I feel the way Neko Hunta does, then again I've been going barmongering for 20 years and it's very hard not to get cynical.

But he's essentially right. However, it does work both ways too. I've seen cool chicks get fucked with by drunk assholes of customers too.

However, when a girl says no, we have to take NO for an answer or else it's rape/sexual assault. It's absolutely fair that when WE SAY NO to a drink that we don't want to buy, then WE MEAN NO too. That's called theft.

Not as serious as sex assault granted, but it's still the same basic principle, they aren't respecting our consent. And both ways it is a crime against consent.

Thanks to Stevet09 for trying to play devil's advocate, but this forum is for us mongers, not the girls and that's what this specific thread is for , to air our rants and give the brothers a head's up.

Keep listing guys. Keep listing.

Hinode
02-18-09, 15:29
Although this doesnt fit the bill of a KB/VB, it is the same smell, different odor.

Recently I went to a "normal" bar (kinda like a sports bar) with some nice looking waitresses, obviously NO PLAY, straight, legit bar.

I started ordering some heinys with my friends and ran a tab. I know my limits and I knew I ordered at least 5, maybe 6 at the most.

When I got my tab, I was shocked to see that I has supposedly "ordered 10" beers. Now if that was true, I would have been all bus and I was upset with my tab. I complained to the manager on duty, but nothing was resolved of it.

Pissed off, I left vowing never to return there ever again. I feel the way the economy is going right now, even businesses are trying to get a quick buck off of us customers/brothers, even the legit places.

Next time I go out to a "normal" bar Ill use cash, just like I do with KB/VBs, pay with cash on hand, never bus out the plastic. Thats ridiculous to even do that while drinking with those money hungry biatches.

I just never expected something like that to happen to me in a "square establishment."

H

Punsai69
02-18-09, 17:38
Although this doesnt fit the bill of a KB/VB, it is the same smell, different odor.

Recently I went to a "normal" bar (kinda like a sports bar) with some nice looking waitresses, obviously NO PLAY, straight, legit bar.

I started ordering some heinys with my friends and ran a tab. I know my limits and I knew I ordered at least 5, maybe 6 at the most.

When I got my tab, I was shocked to see that I has supposedly "ordered 10" beers. Now if that was true, I would have been all bus and I was upset with my tab. I complained to the manager on duty, but nothing was resolved of it.

Pissed off, I left vowing never to return there ever again. I feel the way the economy is going right now, even businesses are trying to get a quick buck off of us customers/brothers, even the legit places.

Next time I go out to a "normal" bar Ill use cash, just like I do with KB/VBs, pay with cash on hand, never bus out the plastic. Thats ridiculous to even do that while drinking with those money hungry biatches.

I just never expected something like that to happen to me in a "square establishment."

HWas that place Champions?? Need to remember the owner there used to own T-Time so she knows how to add a few drinks to the tabs.

Captin Crunch
02-18-09, 18:07
What bar was it?

H

Talon X
02-19-09, 00:38
What bar was it?Yeah, I know this doesn't belong here. Maybe we should make a separate thread. Would like to know the bar and description of waitress too. A ROB is a ROB (To be fair to the ladies reading- And an A**hole is an A**hole). We got robbed at Players, Hoku's, Hooters, etc. We sent waitresses into "Banishment" and refused to be served by them. Let's get this thread started too, my friends.

TX

Vector56
02-21-09, 01:20

Ivy at Hello Eve's-married local japanese with a kid. My friend with issues against her told me. Confirmed the kid, seen together.

NekoYmwv with Ivy. I always refuse to buy her drinks especially when she's busy hustling other customers. I'd say 2-3 nekos at the most throughout the night and if I stick around till the end, I'd be able to take her to my home depending if she's not too liquored up. But she has to go back to her place in the morning before her daughter wakes up. She never mentioned she was married but my friend who worked with her overheard the info so mentioned it to me so I backed off.

Master Yoda
02-21-09, 21:22
Ymwv with Ivy. I always refuse to buy her drinks especially when she's busy hustling other customers. I'd say 2-3 nekos at the most throughout the night and if I stick around till the end, I'd be able to take her to my home depending if she's not too liquored up. But she has to go back to her place in the morning before her daughter wakes up. She never mentioned she was married but my friend who worked with her overheard the info so mentioned it to me so I backed off.Ivy is a ROA and when she is drunk she will grab a drink before she sits. This is when she don't even know you.

I took her home many times to her Kapahulu house and never seen her daughter there. I know they got another place and the daughter stays there with dad. Ivy goes there a couple times a week. What a relationship, having your wife fuck her customers (not bad milf action) in the house you paid for.

Talon X
02-22-09, 04:43
Ivy is a ROA and when she is drunk she will grab a drink before she sits. This is when she don't even know you.I often stop at "Eve" on Sunday's to get the Oxtail oup special. I've heard the name called, but have yet to meet. Thanks for the 411, but I'm a little confused. I understand the part about her getting drinks without asking and that many get sex from her. Is she a ROB because she doesn't always put out, is it because she's very expensive, or another reason? I'm guessing she's an expensive ROB. Can you reveal what we might be able to get from her too. Last question- Is she still married and living in separate houses from her family or is she divorced? For her families' sake I hope their divorced.

Thanks,

TX

PS- Brotha Vector you are a very respectable person. Good for you. I hope your good thoughts comes back to reward you some day. At least it will keep you out of trouble.

Vector56
02-22-09, 09:01
Ivy is a ROA and when she is drunk she will grab a drink before she sits. This is when she don't even know you.

I took her home many times to her Kapahulu house and never seen her daughter there. I know they got another place and the daughter stays there with dad. Ivy goes there a couple times a week. What a relationship, having your wife fuck her customers (not bad milf action) in the house you paid for.Yes, her house, close to K-Hut. Honestly, I've never seen the daughter there too but she claims she has to go home before sun-up to take her daughter to school. I've never been invited in to her house either.

I've never heard of anyone claiming to have sex with her on this forum or outside. She did tell me that she did it with one customer, told me his name. She said she really liked him but barlife is barlife.

Neko Hunta
02-22-09, 18:53
I often stop at "Eve" on Sunday's to get the Oxtail oup special. I've heard the name called, but have yet to meet. Thanks for the 411, but I'm a little confused. I understand the part about her getting drinks without asking and that many get sex from her. Is she a ROB because she doesn't always put out, is it because she's very expensive, or another reason? I'm guessing she's an expensive ROB. Can you reveal what we might be able to get from her too. Last question- Is she still married and living in separate houses from her family or is she divorced? For her families' sake I hope their divorced.

Thanks,

TX

PS- Brotha Vector you are a very respectable person. Good for you. I hope your good thoughts comes back to reward you some day. At least it will keep you out of trouble.TalonX my bro,

Trust me about Ivy and don't waste your time and money. Her game is being sweet, innocent and shy. Don't be fooled into thinking that she is not a typical bar b!tch. She's is! She's a real pro and has major game and ROB you blind, slowly. As for play at the bar, no touching at all. in other words, NO PLAY!
Just say no!

PS. Try and go to Maya's for Oxtail soup. just like the old Mak bowl and on the same day, Sunday.

Lataz,

Neko

Talon X
02-23-09, 02:00
TalonX my bro,

Trust me about Ivy and don't waste your time and money. Her game is being sweet, innocent and shy. Don't be fooled into thinking that she is not a typical bar b!tch. She's is! She's a real pro and has major game and ROB you blind, slowly. As for play at the bar, no touching at all. in other words, NO PLAY!
Just say no!

PS. Try and go to Maya's for Oxtail soup. just like the old Mak bowl and on the same day, Sunday.

Lataz,

NekoThanks for the warning. I trust your judgement completely and don't like to waste money. And thanks for the Ox Tail Soup 411. Love that Ox Tail Soup on cold nights. Perfect end to a night.

Thanks a lot. TX.

Member #4374
02-23-09, 06:29

Lataz,

Neko
I went try the oxtail. Was ono. Better than Kapiolani coffee shop plus was free not $12.

Vector56
02-23-09, 06:30
TalonX my bro,

Just say no!

Lataz,

NekoAgreed, she's a real pro. I've seen many spend and try to get something but always end up with nothing. I listened in on a couple of customer's voicemails and the pissed off messages they leave because she asked the customers to wait to take her home, skipped out on her ride home, then doesn't answer her phone. Oh boy! Those tactics never works if you trying to get some. (well unless you are a sugardaddy) Bottom line, percentagewise- don't waste your time.

Cha Ja
02-24-09, 23:05

What is worst? One that rips you off that one time or the ones that lead you on, lie and rips you off for months, lingering, a little every night. Teasing you, calling you her bf, making you fall in love with her. I seen alot of roses this weekend. You all know who you are! I say fuck Cupid! He can shove his arrow up his ass!

You dish out all your money thinking get chance, buying her gifts, flowers, champagne, feeding her dinner. Later you find out that she has been playing with you and is a compulsive liar! She got a SO at home waiting. You confront her about having a bf but she thinks she lives in Egypt, by the river De Nile! She does that I'm now mad game and yells "No, I told you I don't have a bf! " To make matters worst, you know like any typical Korean girl in love (not with you), she spends all "your" money on him! Devistating? You mad? Playing jedi mind games! That's f'd up!

These girls have no morals, no sympathy! The don't give a shit what they do to earn a buck. Heart? What heart, she has none and so will you after. You want her as your gf? C, mon. Bring her home to meet the family? Yah, right! Your family asks her "what do you do? " "Oh, I'm a bar b! Tch. " Haha! LMAO!

Ok, lets say she is your gf. She did the above mentioned to her long time good customer. He's in total love with your gf. Does anything and everything for her. You got a 3 doz bouquet of roses, box of Godiva and a Tiffanys bag sitting on your kitchen table that he bought for her to prove it. One day he sees you with her at Tiffanys exchanging the gift he bought with his hard earned $12 a hour job money for something for you. He fuckin freaks out and snaps! He does inquiries, research and stalks her. He finally finds the truth out that you are her bf. What happens next? Can you say Black Stallion? Byron Uesugi? I wouldn't want to be the bf!

Reality bites! Life sucks but goes on! Is it worth it going though all this bull shit for a bar b! Tch? Don't hate the game, hate the player, HER! Again, nice guys finish last! Treat them like how they are suppose to be treated, lying, cheating, playing games b1tches that they all really are. Don't' fall for their "I'm nice and sweet" routine. It's all a ploy to get a few bucks from you. It might be now, or might be later, thats the trap. The bait is set. Is it that enticing for you to bite? Go for it. You'll see.

Ok, now now guys, cool the fuck down. I know the adrenaline is raging and the mind is screaming. Spidey sense going off? Does she? Doesn't she? Could be. Oh, what the fuck to do now! My question to that would be why the fuck are you sitting with a bar b! Tch that to begin with has a bf?

So I say why don't we name them. A way to set the mind a easy, even just a little. Small kine pay back. Anybody knows any ROB bar b! Tch that has a SO? Say like.

Genie at D'Amours-local japanese bf. Have to be bf, yelling and fighting like a couple. If that was a customer, whew, he's fuckin stupid!

And you want to buy these b! Tches drinks? Why don't you stop wasting your money and buy me a Heine instead! We can LOAO and get drunk!

Mean da dope!

Lataz,

NekoNicole at D'Amours - local japanese bf. Genie sister (so she says). Drinks like a fish (every 10 min). No play.

Master Yoda
02-25-09, 03:28
Nicole at D'Amours - local japanese bf. Genie sister (so she says). Drinks like a fish (every 10 min). No play.Damn, I wouldn't have guessed that. They are fuckin sisters? One get tits and one bod and the other no mo na ting! (tooth pick) LOL!

So Nicole has a bf? I would have guessed it was that kinda big haole guy. I always see him with her. Even seen them together at other bars. I guess he don't know that she got a bf or he don't care.

Neko Hunta
02-25-09, 03:38
As of now the Korean bar ROB list is:
Nicole -Cheers Station
Sammy-Cheers Station
Nicole- D'Amours
Genie-D'amours
Sonya-Camelot
Yujin-Camelot
Yujin-T-Time
Sin-d-T-Time
Coco-T-Time
Ivy-Hello Eve's
Bebe-Evergreen
All the Chinese girls-Evergreen
Lily-Evergreen

C'mon guys, get more out there! Post um!

Lataz,

Neko

Cheez85
02-25-09, 05:31
Are we talking about the same Ivy that works at Hello Eve? Been seeing her for a couple of years now and she seems pretty cool with me always takes care of me and my frenz when we show up. Have taken her home a few times. Neva dug out on me. Even bought me a couple of X- mas gifts. She knows I'm married so neva try anything. Haven't seen her for a couple of months.

Any 411 on where she work now?

Cheez85
02-25-09, 14:57
Are you guys sure it's the same Ivy? It sounds like her,but she's pretty cool with me always takes care of me and my boys when we show up. Been seeing her for a couple of years now took her home a few times,but neva dig out on me. She even bought me a couple of X-mas gifts. As for the play, she know I married so neva tried. Haven't seen her for awhile anybody know where she is? Still at Eve?

Captin Crunch
02-26-09, 01:39
If it's the Sammy that is Nicoles friend, she now works at Business. She bartends on Monday and Tuesday nights.
Nicole -Cheers Station
Sammy-Cheers Station
Nicole- D'Amours
Genie-D'amours
Sonya-Camelot
Yujin-Camelot
Yujin-T-Time
Sin-d-T-Time
Coco-T-Time
Ivy-Hello Eve's
Bebe-Evergreen
Lily-Evergreen

Lataz,

Neko

Neko Hunta
02-26-09, 02:40
If it's the Sammy that is Nicoles friend, she now works at Business. She bartends on Monday and Tuesday nights.Thanks for the update. Thought I saw her back in Kalihi. I guess not. Free beers at Business on Mondays and Tuesdays!

Lataz,

Neko

Captin Crunch
02-28-09, 01:45
I could be wrong, but Ivy from Eve is now Bianca at 1st Time in Kalihi. Is she the ROB? Can someone verify. I know this "Bianca" bartends on Friday nights.

Spermacide
02-28-09, 02:00
Nicole -Cheers Station
Sammy-Cheers Station
Nicole- D'Amours
Genie-D'amours
Sonya-Camelot
Yujin-Camelot
Yujin-T-Time
Sin-d-T-Time
Coco-T-Time
Ivy-Hello Eve's
Bebe-Evergreen
Lily-Evergreen

Lataz,

NekoROB?

But what if you got to fuck her?

(Nicole puts out BBFS)

Neko Hunta
02-28-09, 08:43
I could be wrong, but Ivy from Eve is now Bianca at 1st Time in Kalihi. Is she the ROB? Can someone verify. I know this "Bianca" bartends on Friday nights.Only one way to find out. I guess I gonna do some recon and check the place out. Does she also work Saturdays? If so, I will check if this is her and report back tommorow night.

Lataz,

Neko

Captin Crunch
02-28-09, 11:51
The girl that sits with me told me the bartenders name is Bianca and she came from Eve. She had to change her name from Ivy to Bianca becuz there's another Ivy already there. This girl is short and have small tits. Is this the Ivy that everyone says is the one that's married and lives in Kapahulu? If it is, just letting everyone know she's at 1st Time now.
I could be wrong, but Ivy from Eve is now Bianca at 1st Time in Kalihi. Is she the ROB? Can someone verify. I know this "Bianca" bartends on Friday nights.

Mrazz
02-28-09, 16:03
ROB?

(Nicole puts out BBFS)

Which Nicole are you talking about?

Neko Hunta
02-28-09, 18:27
ROB?

(Nicole puts out BBFS)Yah, I seen your point but what does it take now to get that far with her. A while ago I got luck the first night I met her. Dropped $ worth of drinks (5) and took her home. Right time right place? After that she got real pushy for drinks, out to expensive dinners and such. Took her home a couple more times but that was that. I guess everyone got their own opinion on what a ROB is. But the way she drinks like a fish now, I consider that being a ROB. If you get luck with her then you might not think she is. But, is it worth the price you pay?

Which Nicole are you talking about? Try reading all the previous post on her. If you been to Cheers Station, you should know.

Lataz,

Neko

Spermacide
02-28-09, 22:35
Which Nicole are you talking about?The same Nicole that Neko Hunta wrote on his Korean bar ROB list.

Neko Hunta
02-28-09, 23:14
The girl that sits with me told me the bartenders name is Bianca and she came from Eve. She had to change her name from Ivy to Bianca becuz there's another Ivy already there. This girl is short and have small tits. Is this the Ivy that everyone says is the one that's married and lives in Kapahulu? If it is, just letting everyone know she's at 1st Time now.I made a few calls before actual checking out the place tonight. I can say that this is her. Bruddah Cheez, now you know where she is! All you!

Lataz,

Neko

Talon X
03-03-09, 02:36
But, is it worth the price you pay? Neko, my brotha. I'm always following your lead, cause I know where you're coming from. I've been the hunter, always out for the challenging game. 6 point deer? Nope. I go for the 10+. If I could bag the best, then I got braggin rights. It was like that for my gang of misfits. There was always the contest to be the first. That was then. Now, the game is harder to bring down. Maybe my gun is no good. All I know is ammo is expensive now and it takes to many bullets to bring down the young fawns. Like we always say: "Cheaper to go to a AMP". It's like a "canned hunt". You scope out the line up and take'em down one at a time.

Jeff Swon
05-23-09, 05:36
she asked the customers to wait to take her home, skipped out on her ride home, then doesn't answer her phone. Thats happen to my friend. he was really piss. Sucks to be him.

Hello Kitty
05-25-09, 22:15
Saw her with a bold dude at Napy on Saterdaynight and it was after 2am so I guess this dude is lucky she never shaff him. I guess she really did need a ride.

Cheez85
05-26-09, 02:54
Saw her with a bold dude at Napy on Saterdaynight and it was after 2am so I guess this dude is lucky she never shaff him. I guess she really did need a ride.You sure it was Saturday night? I know she went there Friday night with 1 guy Local Japanese with glasses not bald but really short hair was sitting with another guy(haole) and 2 girls.

Hello Kitty
05-27-09, 06:54
You sure it was Saturday night? I know she went there Friday night with 1 guy Local Japanese with glasses not bald but really short hair was sitting with another guy(haole) and 2 girls.I'm sure. she had white top. sat by the booth by the video game.

Old Geezer II
04-20-10, 16:29
Kai of Splash formerly of Butterfly is a ROB. Drinks super fast, offers no play whatsoever and appears to have some kind of drug problem at times. Watch out for this one, especially when shes drunk, she can be super pushy. Shes 5' 4", about 130 lbs, ehu colored hair and supposedly from Texas. Beware.

Nicole -Cheers Station
Sammy-Cheers Station
Nicole- D'Amours
Genie-D'amours
Sonya-Camelot
Yujin-Camelot
Yujin-T-Time
Sin-d-T-Time
Coco-T-Time
Ivy-Hello Eve's
Bebe-Evergreen
Lily-Evergreen

Lataz,

Neko

Captin Crunch
04-21-10, 00:17
Finally got to see who Sue from Butterfly is. You can add her to the ROB list. I seen her go up to the bar far too many times. Plus, she drinks tea in the shot glass. Has anyone ever got any play from her?
Kai of Splash formerly of Butterfly is a ROB. Drinks super fast, offers no play whatsoever and appears to have some kind of drug problem at times. Watch out for this one, especially when shes drunk, she can be super pushy. Shes 5' 4", about 130 lbs, ehu colored hair and supposedly from Texas. Beware.

Col Chuck
04-21-10, 06:08
Too funny, brings back memories

After inquiring found out the same thing. Turns out my other friend who was there that night (laughing at the whole situation) has bonned her too. He told me they used to golf together with two other bar girls. They would eat together after and she would go to work (saturdays) and then visit him afterwards. The most hilarious thing is how he describes how she lies there motionless but moaning and shaking. But what takes the cake is he said he used to pull out and shoot his load all over her chest, which is flatter than a board btw. He said it felt good to humiliate her with his paralysis juice. I guess because she would lie there and wait for him to clean her up.

I don't see the thrill. A girl gotta move and groove... yeah

Eyn99
05-04-10, 21:04
Kai of Splash formerly of Butterfly is a ROB. Drinks super fast, offers no play whatsoever and appears to have some kind of drug problem at times. Watch out for this one, especially when shes drunk, she can be super pushy. Shes 5' 4", about 130 lbs, ehu colored hair and supposedly from Texas. Beware.I think I know who your talking about. Shes a little bit older with huge tits and blonde hair. I seen her post on CL 4 years ago her name was Dallas. She was working full service before. Mention it to her and she will offer same service. I seen her at butterfly and asked her. She was like WTF how do you remember LOL

H Mobius
05-05-10, 00:46
I think I know who your talking about. Shes a little bit older with huge tits and blonde hair. I seen her post on CL 4 years ago her name was Dallas. She was working full service before. Mention it to her and she will offer same service. I seen her at butterfly and asked her. She was like WTF how do you remember LOL

Saw Dallas at Butterfly last week, her looks/figure are going downhill fast, no longer has a curvy ass and legs; she shouldn't wear tight pants IMO.

I haven't seen her getting drinks but I have heard her loud filthy mouth.

Tsunami69
05-05-10, 19:14
I think I know who your talking about. Shes a little bit older with huge tits and blonde hair. I seen her post on CL 4 years ago her name was Dallas. She was working full service before. Mention it to her and she will offer same service. I seen her at butterfly and asked her. She was like WTF how do you remember LOLDallas is older than Kai. Both are from Texas supposedly. Well, with Dallas I think it is obvious due to the heavy accent. Kai who used to work at Butterfly is from Houston if I remember correctly. I have never seen Dallas wear pants, only shorts or skirts. I have seen Kai wear pants, which lead to my confusion. Which one used to offer or may still offer FS?

CheapCharlie
10-11-10, 10:02
Watch out for this b*tch. Bought her a drink, then asks for another; put a Jackson on the table. She plays with it then puts it in her purse. Waiter comes and asks if I goin buy her another drink. She looks at me like give him some money. Got fuckin pissed stood up and told her I goin dig if she keeps pulling this shit. So she tells the waiter no need. Gets all pissed, won't look or talk to me; she then leaves and walks around looking for other suckers to buy her a drink. Lisa is 5'5, black hair past shoulders, fake D-cups, viet. And has braces. Usually there after 2, if she reads this post she can go fuck herself! If not, the next time someone goes to SP; tell her CC said FUCK YOU!

Kalani69
10-11-10, 12:21
Watch out for this b*tch. Bought her a drink, then asks for another; put a Jackson on the table. She plays with it then puts it in her purse. Waiter comes and asks if I goin buy her another drink. She looks at me like give him some money. Got fuckin pissed stood up and told her I goin dig if she keeps pulling this shit. So she tells the waiter no need. Gets all pissed, won't look or talk to me; she then leaves and walks around looking for other suckers to buy her a drink. Lisa is 5'5, black hair past shoulders, fake D-cups, viet. And has braces. Usually there after 2, if she reads this post she can go fuck herself! If not, the next time someone goes to SP; tell her CC said FUCK YOU!This sounds like the Lisa I fucked a couple times at Cache. Fake D's, braces, named Lisa. Average looks? Maybe it was a slow night at Cache. At first she would want $ for FS. She ain't worth that. Sorry for your pain Charlie. This is definitely an AVOID.

Dasearch
10-11-10, 17:50
You sure it was Saturday night? I know she went there Friday night with 1 guy Local Japanese with glasses not bald but really short hair was sitting with another guy(haole) and 2 girls.Is this the Bianca that worked at old romantei, My friend was seeing her for a few weeks at a massage parolor down by ward. Just FYI

CheapCharlie
10-11-10, 18:42
This sounds like the Lisa I fucked a couple times at Cache. Fake D's, braces, named Lisa. Average looks? Maybe it was a slow night at Cache. At first she would want $ for FS. She ain't worth that. Sorry for your pain Charlie. This is definitely an AVOID.No, this is another Lisa. First met her at Sandy&Jens, since then she's worked at all if not most of the viet. Bars in town. Even saw her at Evergreen back when it was Niagara. As for looks, she's hot; but like brother HM was saying in one of his posts. Most of these girls look like shit without their makeup. Lisa is no exception! If you need more clarification PM me or post something. Again AVOID THIS b*tch! Thanks CC.

H Mobius
10-11-10, 18:53
No, this is another Lisa. First met her at Sandy&Jens, since then she's worked at all if not most of the viet. Bars in town. Even saw her at Evergreen back when it was Niagara. As for looks, she's hot; but like brother HM was saying in one of his posts. Most of these girls look like shit without their makeup. Lisa is no exception! If you need more clarification PM me or post something. Again AVOID THIS b*tch! Thanks CC.I haven't seen Lisa in many months, but especially back when she was at Romantei she was very hot and I couldn't resist her chest which was pretty much always on display. She did have a thick layer of makeup.

The last time I sat with her at SP3 she treated me like a doormat, so her supply of drinks ended there.

Brother CC is a regular customer and it is foolish of the bar and Lisa to treat him that way.

CheapCharlie
10-11-10, 19:02
I haven't seen Lisa in many months, but especially back when she was at Romantei she was very hot and I couldn't resist her chest which was pretty much always on display. She did have a thick layer of makeup.

The last time I sat with her at SP3 she treated me like a doormat, so her supply of drinks ended there.

Brother CC is a regular customer and it is foolish of the bar and Lisa to treat him that way. Thanks brother HM, was VERY upset with the treatment I received from Lisa. Especially from her, since I've been a long time customer and now former customer. What she did that night really got to me, I might take a leave of absence from mongering for awhile. Lick my wounds and just lay low, see what happens. CC

Kalani69
10-12-10, 11:39
No, this is another Lisa. First met her at Sandy&Jens, since then she's worked at all if not most of the viet. Bars in town. Even saw her at Evergreen back when it was Niagara. As for looks, she's hot; but like brother HM was saying in one of his posts. Most of these girls look like shit without their makeup. Lisa is no exception! If you need more clarification PM me or post something. Again AVOID THIS b*tch! Thanks CC.Wow.2 viet Lisas with fake Ds and braces too. The Cache Lisa ain't that hot looking tho.

CheapCharlie
10-13-10, 09:19
Wow.2 viet Lisas with fake Ds and braces too. The Cache Lisa ain't that hot looking tho.Didn't know the one that works at Cache got braces. Last time I saw her about 2 years ago, thought that fuck yeah this girl definitely need braces! And you right about her not being hot, killed my hard on just looking at her.

CheapCharlie
10-13-10, 09:43
I'd like to dedicate Cee Lo Green's song "Fuck You" to Lisa at Saigon Passion 3.

Kiddo2
12-20-10, 09:05

You dish out all your money thinking get chance, buying her gifts, flowers, champagne, feeding her dinner. Later you find out that she has been playing with you and is a compulsive liar! She got a SO at home waiting. You confront her about having a bf but she thinks she lives in Egypt, by the river De Nile! She does that I'm now mad game and yells "No, I told you I don't have a bf!" To make matters worst, you know like any typical Korean girl in love (not with you) , she spends all "your" money on him! Devistating? You mad? Playing jedi mind games! That's f'd up!

These girls have no morals, no sympathy! The don't give a shit what they do to earn a buck. Heart? What heart, she has none and so will you after. You want her as your gf? C, mon. Bring her home to meet the family? Yah, right! Your family asks her "what do you do?" "Oh, I'm a bar be! Tch." Haha! LMAO!

Reality bites! Life sucks but goes on! Is it worth it going though all this bull shit for a bar be! Tch? Don't hate the game, hate the player, HER! Again, nice guys finish last! Treat them like how they are suppose to be treated, lying, cheating, playing games b1tches that they all really are. Don't' fall for their "I'm nice and sweet" routine. It's all a ploy to get a few bucks from you. It might be now, or might be later, thats the trap. The bait is set. Is it that enticing for you to bite? Go for it. You'll see.

Ok, now now guys, cool the fuck down. I know the adrenaline is raging and the mind is screaming. Spidey sense going off? Does she? Doesn't she? Could be. Oh, what the fuck to do now! My question to that would be why the fuck are you sitting with a bar be! Tch that to begin with has a bf?

So I say why don't we name them. A way to set the mind a easy, even just a little. Small kine pay back. Anybody knows any ROB bar be! Tch that has a SO? Say like.

Ivy at Hello, Eve's-married local japanese with a kid. My friend with issues against her told me. Confirmed the kid, seen together.

And you want to buy these be! Tches drinks? Why don't you stop wasting your money and buy me a Heine instead! We can LOAO and get drunk!

Mean the dope!

Lataz,

NekoWho's still around? These KB ROAs should have a very unhappy Christmas. Let's update the list and make it a terrible end of 2010 for us who really work for our money!

Kiddo2
12-20-10, 09:14
Ymwv with Ivy. I always refuse to buy her drinks especially when she's busy hustling other customers. I'd say 2-3 nekos at the most throughout the night and if I stick around till the end, I'd be able to take her to my home depending if she's not too liquored up. But she has to go back to her place in the morning before her daughter wakes up. She never mentioned she was married but my friend who worked with her overheard the info so mentioned it to me so I backed off.Did she really put out for you? What a life. As someone previuosly said. Having a wife who. And so on. Is this the one at Splash now?

Tsunami69
12-20-10, 22:35
Who's still around? These KB ROAs should have a very unhappy Christmas. Let's update the list and make it a terrible end of 2010 for us who really work for our money!The ROBs should be busted. ROBs come any many shapes and sizes. Some just straight hustle for drinks. Some make as many guys as they can think they have a chance. Some have a husband, boyfriend, sugar daddy or all three. I say "out" them. Yeah they read this forum but who cares. As long as we all know and spread the word. If we out the ROBs then they will have to change or go back to the motherland and we win either way. I have been surprised to find out who is married lately. Some are green card marriages only but a few are actually married for real.

All of that being said I do realize YMMV with each girl. Also, remember, a KBG can only ROB you if you let her. ABC (Always be closing), have an escape plan and have insurance when you can!

Cheez85
12-23-10, 05:01
Did she really put out for you? What a life. As someone previuosly said. Having a wife who. And so on. Is this the one at Splash now?Dude make up your mind! You post before saying that Ivy put out then you retract it because you and Ivy had an fight. Saying that wasnt true and how nice she is (sounded like you kissing ass) , then you say your done with her after spending $1500 a week (after your lies how we suppose to believe). And now you asking if she went put out for somebody else? She aint your GF so no think she is! You probably the guy she was fighting with the other night. If you say you done with her then no bother with her!

Sorry to the other mongers for my vent.

Just my. 02

Kiddo2
12-25-10, 08:53
Dude make up your mind! You post before saying that Ivy put out then you retract it because you and Ivy had an fight. Saying that wasnt true and how nice she is (sounded like you kissing ass) , then you say your done with her after spending $1500 a week (after your lies how we suppose to believe). And now you asking if she went put out for somebody else? She aint your GF so no think she is! You probably the guy she was fighting with the other night. If you say you done with her then no bother with her!

Just my. 02"She aint my GF so no think she is". Is she your GF? Are you one of her honeys? What is she to you? Let it be. I just quoted the posts on pgs. 5&6 of this forum. OK!

Kiddo2
12-25-10, 09:00
Dude make up your mind! You post before saying that Ivy put out then you retract it because you and Ivy had an fight. Saying that wasnt true and how nice she is (sounded like you kissing ass) , then you say your done with her after spending $1500 a week (after your lies how we suppose to believe). And now you asking if she went put out for somebody else? She aint your GF so no think she is! You probably the guy she was fighting with the other night. If you say you done with her then no bother with her!

Just my. 02Quoted wrong pages, it's pgs. 2,3, and 4. Way before I found this forum.

Cheez85
12-25-10, 23:40
"She aint my GF so no think she is". Is she your GF? Are you one of her honeys? What is she to you? Let it be. I just quoted the posts on pgs. 5&6 of this forum. OK!What is she to me? A very good friend of many years thats what! As far as your post, go to post # 5354, 5360. 5362, and 5603 to refresh your memory!

Blake123
12-26-10, 06:16
What is she to me? A very good friend of many years thats what! As far as your post, go to post # 5354, 5360. 5362, and 5603 to refresh your memory!Would you two mind continuing your spat via PM? Thanks.

Idomama2
12-31-10, 00:56
Are we talking about the same Ivy that works at Hello, Eve? Been seeing her for a couple of years now and she seems pretty cool with me always takes care of me and my frenz when we show up. Have taken her home a few times. Neva dug out on me. Even bought me a couple of X- mas gifts. She knows I'm married so neva try anything. Haven't seen her for a couple of months.

Any 411 on where she work now? She is a very good massuese (spelling?). Legit. And she lives in Maui flies in to Oahu 2x / week.

H Mobius
12-31-10, 19:47
She is a very good massuese (spelling?). Legit. And she lives in Maui flies in to Oahu 2x / week.Looks like an older pic, or just with way less makeup, but that's Ivy. She's been hostessing at Cleopatra for a while now. Not a ROB, in my experience.

Peckerwood
12-31-10, 20:09
Didn't know the one that works at Cache got braces. Last time I saw her about 2 years ago, thought that fuck yeah this girl definitely need braces! And you right about her not being hot, killed my hard on just looking at her.Reviving an old post but the Lisa that was at Cache is Judy (Allstar) sister. And I agree with you about her looks.

Kiddo2
12-31-10, 20:27
H Mobius

Originally Posted by Idomama2.

She is a very good massuese (spelling?). Legit. And she lives in Maui flies in to Oahu 2x / week.

Looks like an older pic, or just with way less makeup, but that's Ivy. She's been hostessing at Cleopatra for a while now. Not a ROB, in my experience.

The Ivy (former Bianca) being talked about is older (43 yrs) , and smaller face. She's at Splash. Read prevous posts on this thread. Have more explicit details on her but I know she reads this site.

Oldee
12-31-10, 22:45
You can add Mina-Mayas, Rachael-Splash, Julia-Splash, altho didn't see her recently working, maybe went back ny, didn't rob me, my friends. She always asks guys lets go lunch and clubing, LOL. Anyhow I noticed this thread about 2 yrs old and only about dozen os so names? How can? Every member here must know at least 1 rob not already listed and probably more. I'd hate to think that guys hold out because they want to kiss ass to rob bg and mamas, or they think they get chance become bf even tho they know they chasing a rob, LOL. On a related subject, members stating that there is no such thing as a rob, no free eye candy, nursing drinks is wasting seat, buy drinks for bg to get service I disagree with, (respectfully,) hehe since I'm a newbie here, but honestly sounds like kb management propoganda to me. Holding kb to a standard different than any other business is simply unaceptable imo. I don't mean anything else except treating customers like well-customers. Taking drink order in reasonable time too much to ask? Mind you I never expect pupu, conversation etc, always decline anyway. The notion that we are supposed to buy them drinks because we owe them drinks because thats price of eye candy is simply ridculous imo. Tipping is for services given, not potential service. Fortunately, most kb basic service is ok imo and depending whos working even good based on watching how they treat customers that don't buy them drinks, at least initialy. Anyway sorry for my rant and Happy New Year to you all.

H Mobius
01-01-11, 04:04
The Ivy (former Bianca) being talked about is older (43 yrs) , and smaller face. She's at Splash. Read prevous posts on this thread. Have more explicit details on her but I know she reads this site. Yes, Cheez85 is talking about a different Ivy. I was commenting in response to the question in Idomama2's title of his post #104 and pic he provided.

Cheez85
01-01-11, 08:05
Yes, Cheez85 is talking about a different Ivy. I was commenting in response to the question in Idomama2's title of his post #104 and pic he provided.The 1 I'm talking about works at Splash and yes did use the name Bianca.

Cheez85
01-02-11, 18:13
The 1 I'm talking about works at Splash and yes did use the name Bianca.BTW Ivy not 43 she 40. I know because I seen her I'd.

Eh kiddo I thought you said you done with her?

Kiddo2
01-02-11, 18:15
The Ivy (former Bianca) being talked about is older (43 yrs) , and smaller face. She's at Splash. Read prevous posts on this thread. Have more explicit details on her but I know she reads this site.

I really don't know her age. 43 yrs was my guess. Maybe 38? 40? Whatever! Age is not an issue. Just for the record, I didn't want to see the wrong pic posted below as the Ivy discussed. Ivy is better looking and a better smile!

Spermacide
01-06-11, 22:08
Which KB has good looking bartenders to look at on a Thursday night? Or good looking girls to look at from a far since I'm not buying $20 drinks that's for sure. LOL!

I just want to see. And enjoy my beer!

Thanks!

Johnny14
01-06-11, 23:42
Which KB has good looking bartenders to look at on a Thursday night? Or good looking girls to look at from a far since I'm not buying $20 drinks that's for sure. LOL!

I just want to see. And enjoy my beer!

Thanks! I heard Maya has a few hotties and others on that street has a few too.

Most of the good looking ones are in the town area, the further you move away, the more raunchy it gets! Go sit at the bar, perferely where the girls come to order their drinks. You get to check out all of them and find out which are robbing the customers by pouring tea or colored water instead of drinks.

Do what I usually do if you don't want to spend drinks on the BG, tell them you don't have money! I did that a couple times while drinking with a friend who likes to sing, but can't find the nerve to tell the BG, hey beat it! I would only drink from an unopened beer bottle, because I heard sometime when pissed, they would spit in your food!

Shipshape
01-07-11, 07:19
Maybe Ivy is a name reserved for ROB's. There is an Ivy that works Moonflower and Splash (don't know if same one referred to in here). This Ivy banged me for a $40 drinkee. Plus the same for her friend. Wasn't going to work for me so I bugged out. Heavy accent, maybe 38 to 40ish, smoker, oh about 5' 1", seems to have maybe natural see's (course that could be my beer googles getting steamed up). Anyways, I shouldn't have gone into Splash in the first place as I was risking running into crazy Angie (formerly from Kalihi bar) who always tries to tag me (even though I haven't sat with her since over a year). Anyways, made my escape with wings burned ($80. 1 round) and headed off to a safe house (Hanabi's). Safe House being a bar where I never buy drinks and the mama / girls know it.

Ss

Cha Ja
01-12-11, 20:46
She is a very good massuese (spelling?). Legit. And she lives in Maui flies in to Oahu 2x / week.Yes, she goes by I V and always has. Works at Cleopatras as of now. Know her for a while now. Also is a licensed massage therapist. She's cool, but don't think play is possible. Just a tease.

I really don't know her age. 43 yrs was my guess. Maybe 38? 40? Whatever! Age is not an issue. Just for the record, I didn't want to see the wrong pic posted below as the Ivy discussed. Ivy is better looking and a better smile! The other Ivy kiddo2 talking about is about 43, as he says. Worked at Splash, Hello, Eves and 1st Time. This is the one that changed her name to Bianca.

Ck813
01-13-11, 17:54
Is this the Bianca that use to work at Romanti? Where is Splash?

I really don't know her age. 43 yrs was my guess. Maybe 38? 40? Whatever! Age is not an issue. Just for the record, I didn't want to see the wrong pic posted below as the Ivy discussed. Ivy is better looking and a better smile!

Blake123
01-14-11, 04:41
Is this the Bianca that use to work at Romanti? Where is Splash?Splash is on King St, just off Keeaumoku--where Maya's used to be at.

Oldee
04-24-11, 20:28
Nobody got robbed recently or maybe this past weekend at EV? Seen alot of guys various places getting the big R O B this weekend. Just wanted to bump this thread and find out if you think need this this thread or not as some in rippoff thread posted, guys going report in venue they got robbed and not here. I am beginning to agree as noone posts here except if the girl name is Ivy, LOL. BTW, asked some of Maya's workers if they knew any decent nice girl thats a lessor rob there and they didn't know any they could recomend. All the Maya girls I know are flaky hottie robs. Any of you Maya fans know a decent one? Pm me. I guess the formula for successful bar these days is have the most flaky robs. I know that works for Camelot, hehe.

Iliketowatch
04-25-11, 16:24
Nobody got robbed recently or maybe this past weekend at EV? Seen alot of guys various places getting the big R O B this weekend. Just wanted to bump this thread and find out if you think need this this thread or not as some in rippoff thread posted, guys going report in venue they got robbed and not here. I am beginning to agree as noone posts here except if the girl name is Ivy, LOL. BTW, asked some of Maya's workers if they knew any decent nice girl thats a lessor rob there and they didn't know any they could recomend. All the Maya girls I know are flaky hottie robs. Any of you Maya fans know a decent one? Pm me. I guess the formula for successful bar these days is have the most flaky robs. I know that works for Camelot, hehe.Lessor ROB? Is that like kinda pregnant? Remember all the flack I got bringing up my % scale. Now you want percentages of ROB? Just busting your balls Oldee. I just know you can take a joke. If you can't laugh at yourself, then you are just full of yourself, living in a fantasy world. Oh yah, the kbg's can't laugh at themselves. Sorry.

Oldee
04-25-11, 18:20
Lessor ROB? Is that like kinda pregnant? Remember all the flack I got bringing up my % scale. Now you want percentages of ROB? Just busting your balls Oldee. I just know you can take a joke. If you can't laugh at yourself, then you are just full of yourself, living in a fantasy world. Oh yah, the kbg's can't laugh at themselves. Sorry.Eh, no make fun of me bra, I wen read your book which makes me LESS STUPID den otta ba guys! I looking for someone to take Sue's place that can give good massage. They no drink as fast wen dey busy with their hands on your body. Wen their hands stay on their empty glass, das wen got to watch out! No try mess with LEVEL 2 STUPID guy guy bra, we know what we doing!

Iliketowatch
04-27-11, 22:06
Eh, no make fun of me bra, I wen read your book which makes me LESS STUPID den otta ba guys! I looking for someone to take Sue's place that can give good massage. They no drink as fast wen dey busy with their hands on your body. Wen their hands stay on their empty glass, das wen got to watch out! No try mess with LEVEL 2 STUPID guy guy bra, we know what we doing!Idle hands are the devils workshop. Was it you that said that? I have much to learn. The girls tell me, your body too big, I can't wrap my hands around your shoulder, I tried already. So the only massage I ever get is the wallet massage. You know that massage? The one where the girl gets the happy ending. My cash.

Iliketowatch
04-27-11, 22:25
My boss just came in and it reminded me of something. Try no talk / walk pigeon when you scolding me. My boss says I talk too much pigeon. Hard for be one supaviza (don't tell russell I get his pen) , for one mainland boss. He always scold me that my estimates have too much pigeon in them. So I trying to write with less pigeon. Hard you know. We once had a electrical guy here from the mainland. He said his name was Coolidge. One time my boss said to me, where's Coo, I said who, he said Coo. I said no talk pigeon, Coo, Coo. He said FU. We laugh about it now. He's a cool boss. So long he no kno I sta use the work camputa for write on this forum. Clear history time. Chao.

Oldee
04-28-11, 02:54
Forgot to include in my kbr about the other customer buying that 5 shot special which lasted maximum 6 or 7 minutes. The girl came to meet the customer just for that and left with her korean bf waiting in the car. The customer seemed happy tho so don't know if this a case of being robbed. He did get a small peck on the cheek as she left, LOL. BTW. Excuse me MR. ILTW, but can I order a cheesburger, fries and a coke to be delivered booth #13 at Evergreen? If you can't count that high, I'll be the guy smiling and getting a massage.

Head Lock
04-28-11, 07:50
The customer seemed happy tho so don't know if this a case of being robbed.Did she tape a "kick me" sign on his back too?

Iliketowatch
04-28-11, 14:45
Forgot to include in my kbr about the other customer buying that 5 shot special which lasted maximum 6 or 7 minutes. The girl came to meet the customer just for that and left with her korean bf waiting in the car. The customer seemed happy tho so don't know if this a case of being robbed. He did get a small peck on the cheek as she left, LOL. BTW. Excuse me MR. ILTW, but can I order a cheesburger, fries and a coke to be delivered booth #13 at Evergreen? If you can't count that high, I'll be the guy smiling and getting a massage.I only get hamburger with side order cheese.