PDA

View Full Version : North Shore?

Ho Hunter 328
08-08-08, 19:20
I'm going to be moving up to the north shore in the next month. Which will make my usual hunting grounds a bit too far for convenience, especially with the gas prices these days...

So I was wondering where the best places for hunting are up there. I've hit Chelsea once in a while, but other than that I really haven't tried anywhere else. I don't usually see too many reports from the north shore locations that are listed here.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

Ho Hunter 328
08-10-08, 02:57
So should I assume from the lack of replies that the north shore is dead, and I'll have a long commute to a happy hunting ground? :(

Member #4063
08-10-08, 11:47
What sort of hunting are you looking for?

MeatMan
08-10-08, 12:06
Everett possibly? Route 99 after midnight?. Driving through there last week, it seems like there would be a couple of em out there.....Somewhere.

Ho Hunter 328
08-10-08, 12:17
What sort of hunting are you looking for?

Young, attractive, petite, WSW's... Cheap ones, with really good service... :)

Big Bobby35
08-10-08, 23:17
Lowell, lawrence, haverhill - may be best bets.

Some low lying fruit - Danvers, beverly - depends on your time and distance.

What exactly you call north shore and what other call it.

MeatMan
08-11-08, 11:48
What about Salem?

Ho Hunter 328
08-11-08, 18:53
Lowell, lawrence, haverhill - may be best bets.

Some low lying fruit - Danvers, beverly - depends on your time and distance.

What exactly you call north shore and what other call it.

Lowel, Lawrence, and Haverhill are a little farther than I'd like to commute. Danvers, Beverly, Peabody, Salem area would be ideal. But I have no idea where to look. I've tried Lynn, found the right areas. But in the few trips I've made I saw nothing worth stopping for.

Ho Hunter 328
08-11-08, 18:54
What about Salem?

Where in Salem should I be looking?

Auto
08-11-08, 20:03
I'm in Salem every day and have found a couple after dark, but it has been a long time and each time I wasn't looking, just lucky timing. Lynn would be your best bet (aside from Merimac Valley), and even then it's been a pretty dry summer.

Little Tony II
08-11-08, 22:32
Not an expert, but Chelsea, Sommerville, Lynn, Revere all have some action, but not very consistant.

Check "MA - other areas" in the mass string for a little more help.

Boston Monger
08-12-08, 09:59
Lowell - best bet
Lawrence - iffy
Haverill - dead
Salem - No way, wasting your time
Lynn - others would know better

Peabody & Beverly? C'mon guys!