PDA

View Full Version : Current Cruise

Aaron Colt
08-07-08, 05:23
Went for a cruise in town the other night looking to get a nice massage and a quick release. First place I visited, Judy's Massage. Judy's is in a highly visible location. It sits on the corner of a pretty busy street. I think the intersection is Kalakaua and Phillip Street but I could be wrong, first time at this place. Park at your own risk in front as alot of cars go mauka and makai bound. Parking in the back is available but it is shared with a couple of other establishments so getting a space is not always guaranteed. I went around 11p so no problems finding a space in back. As you walk into Judy's the lobby area is pretty well lit. You walk through some curtains, pass a little entry way then ring the door bell, overall a pretty discreet entrance. An old korean lady answered the door, she looked like, ugh, and led me to the room. She asked me to take off my clothes and wait. I disrobed looked around the room, noticed the massage table and a wooden bar running from top to bottom on the ceiling of the room...definitely, walk on back apparatus. Couple of minutes later a korean lady, long hair, below average looks walks into the room and asked what type of massage I would like. I told her "Deep Tissue", she replied, sorry my wrist hurts I cannot. Let me find you another girl. In comes the old lady and up off the massage table and into my clothes running out the door I go. They didnt even offer a shower, however, only redeeming quality was that they returned all my money plus $!0 for the inconvenience. Judy's was weak, will not even think about a repeat visit. Next stop.

I jumped in the car and headed towards Ohana Massage. I hadnt been there in a long time so I thought I pay it a visit since I remember how pleasurable it was being serviced by Ruby. Ohana's an interesting place as it too is in a highly visible location as patrons of Wal Mart can spot you and patrons of the kb's can view you entering the place especially as you take the long hike up the iron stairs leading to the entrance. Once inside, you notice the place is like a long rectangle. Rooms on the right, a 3ft wide hallway runs down about 15 yards directly into the shower. I was greeted at the door by a very skinny korean girl who led me to one of the rooms, sat me on the massage table, collected the fee and asked me to wait. The rooms are small and frickin hot, very hot. To the point you feel like your in a sauna. The skinny korean girl turned on the fan and a/c and even that wasnt much relief. I waited a couple of minutes and the door open and a familiar face greeted me, Ruby. Wow, I havent seen her in like 2 years. She was shit faced but happy to see me. Gave me a nice hug and a little rub a rub. After the small talk was over I asked her if I can see another girl since I am a strong believer of the phrase "variety is the spice of life". She said not problem, asked me if I wanted to shower and said a girl would be with me in a couple of minutes. Took the shower, returned to the room and the skinny korean girl opened the door to service me. Her name was Ginger. She said she worked at one of the places on Ward ave, Nirvana and someplace else. She said she's been doing this for a couple of years. Likely a year and half to long but you can never judge a book by its cover so we gave it a try. She gave an awesome deep tissue massage, flipped and gently rubbed to completion, nice technique. Spent a buck for everything, saw Ruby gave a hug and kiss and left. Drove downtown and noticed 5 or 6 of HPD's finest driving around downtown, even pulled over this guy and gave him the sobriety test. A sign that I have no business in the area so I left. Next day, opened the paper and read that HPD cited close to 20 people for DUI and are on a mission to reduce DUI's on the island. Good thing I left I will definitely not be engaging in any drinking and driving until this shit lets up a bit.

Rastakid
08-07-08, 20:37
Next day, opened the paper and read that HPD cited close to 20 people for DUI and are on a mission to reduce DUI's on the island. Good thing I left I will definitely not be engaging in any drinking and driving until this shit lets up a bit.Actually I think they are on a mission to fund this new rail system that the city already started paying for.

As for Judy's, the only provider working there that has ever gotten a good review was Pepsi.

H Mobius
08-08-08, 23:43
In comes the old lady and up off the massage table and into my clothes running out the door I go.Hilarious! Thx for the report, I've been thinking of Ohana, but saw guys walk in and walk out...when there evr is traffic.

Aaron Colt
08-09-08, 14:34
Actually I think they are on a mission to fund this new rail system that the city already started paying for.

As for Judy's, the only provider working there that has ever gotten a good review was Pepsi.

I dont know if the girl that walked in and complained about her wrist was Pepsi. This girl had long black hair, went down about the middle of her back. She wore a dress that came up to her middle thigh and looks, attitude and general sexual vibe just didnt do it for me, although, I have read a lot of favorable experiences from others but for me, nah, I'll pass.

SpaceGo
07-17-12, 00:36
Can you give me more info?

Lowlys One
07-17-12, 04:11
Can you give me more info?Those post are almost 4 years old, the date of posts are on the top left corner of post.

Spyda
07-17-12, 04:18
Those post are almost 4 years old, the date of posts are on the top left corner of post.I was waiting for someone to point that out. LMAO

Uki Eater
07-17-12, 04:20
I thought this was a new thread that was just created today. LOL

Pok Gai
07-17-12, 16:20
Prob a failed attempt at using our awesome search feature on the new site

Ewa Beach
07-17-12, 16:44
I jumped in the car and headed towards Ohana Massage.

Took the shower, returned to the room and the skinny korean girl opened the door to service me. Her name was Ginger.I remember Ginger! She gave me a nice massage and a great HJ. She was very friendly and very cute. Only cost me $ (including house fee). That was way back in 2008 though. I haven't seen her since then. Does anyone know where she is now?

I haven't been to Ohana since December of last year. I haven't mongered at all since then. The reason why I haven't mongered recently is a long and sad story.

John Ross
07-17-12, 19:10
I remember Ginger! She gave me a nice massage and a great HJ. She was very friendly and very cute. Only cost me $ (including house fee). That was way back in 2008 though. I haven't seen her since then. Does anyone know where she is now?

I haven't been to Ohana since December of last year. I haven't mongered at all since then. The reason why I haven't mongered recently is a long and sad story.Ginger was at Asia Spa a couple months ago while Candy mama was in Korea. Same looks, same voice, same service.

Splooge McDuck
07-17-12, 19:31
OMG. I feel like an idiot. I thought these were all new posts in a brand new thread also LOL. Ginger was 1 of my ATFs before. Goodness, I freakin loved her skinny, tight, bony ass body. She was 1 of the handful of girls that asked me for my digits & I just thought I lucked out with & she 'liked me' or something LOL. She threw me a few freebies at Ohana & then when she went to Pink. When I read the 1st post about Ginger I thought she was back at Ohana. I left my house immediately to get reaquainted. Only to have my world shattered when I rechecked this thread & saw the posts about how the report was from 2008 hahaha. So since I was in the area & horny as hell, I hit up Ichiban.

If anyone knows if she is still around somewhere I would love to see her again.

John Ross
07-18-12, 00:27
One thing about Ginger is she has some muscle control and she is tight. It felt like I was in a vice, in a good way. The condom even came off when I pulled out.