PDA

View Full Version : Another new girl

Sharkman67
08-06-08, 23:19
I've been cruising the loop the last few days looking for Angie. No dice in finding her but yesterday I did see a new girl. She was probably in her 30's. Skinny brunette wearing a short plaid mini skirt. Face was a 5/6 from what I saw but the body looked pretty rockin'.

I didn't know she was a SW as I've never seen her before. It was about mid day when she came into view. She was standing in the middle of the road. I assumed she was in mid cross so I waived her across the road. As I pulled up she bent over to look in. Unfortunately I had not expected this and was going too fast to pull over as there was a couple of cars behind me. I looped around the block and when I got back she was hopping in another guys car. My fault for snoozing but as dead as it has been in town it was surprising to see some new (at least to me) girl around.

Still haven't seen any real hot ladies but at least activity seems to be picking up a little. If I see her again I'll make sure I pick her up for a test drive and report.

S.

Member #3948
08-07-08, 06:03
I've been cruising the loop the last few days looking for Angie. No dice in finding her but yesterday I did see a new girl. She was probably in her 30's. Skinny brunette wearing a short plaid mini skirt. Face was a 5/6 from what I saw but the body looked pretty rockin'.

I didn't know she was a SW as I've never seen her before. It was about mid day when she came into view. She was standing in the middle of the road. I assumed she was in mid cross so I waived her across the road. As I pulled up she bent over to look in. Unfortunately I had not expected this and was going too fast to pull over as there was a couple of cars behind me. I looped around the block and when I got back she was hopping in another guys car. My fault for snoozing but as dead as it has been in town it was surprising to see some new (at least to me) girl around.

Still haven't seen any real hot ladies but at least activity seems to be picking up a little. If I see her again I'll make sure I pick her up for a test drive and report.

S.

Why start another thread. Just post it in the regular Danbury section...

Steel Blue

Sharkman67
08-17-08, 21:57
Didn't mean to. As a matter of fact read my post in the regular section where I mention that I posted and didn't know why it didn't show.

Any way to delete a thread?

Sharky

Why start another thread. Just post it in the regular Danbury section...

Steel Blue