PDA

View Full Version : State with best strip clubs

Nnsgphoto
07-28-08, 22:17
This is only sort-of a mongering question. But in your opinions which state has the best strip clubs? Create your own criteria, but explain why you think that state is best. I have the opportunity in the next few months to do some serious traveling around the country. So where should I go and why?

Thanks!

For my experience, PA is ok. The vast majority (though less all the time) PA has byob full nude clubs. Restrictions are kind-of tight on contact, and in the better places (the ones worth going to) there is no carry out in my experience. That being said, if you want a place to kick back and drink your own beers, its kinda nice.

Andra2000
05-23-12, 09:01
This is only sort-of a mongering question. But in your opinions which state has the best strip clubs? Create your own criteria, but explain why you think that state is best. I have the opportunity in the next few months to do some serious traveling around the country. So where should I go and why?

Thanks!

For my experience, PA is ok. The vast majority (though less all the time) PA has byob full nude clubs. Restrictions are kind-of tight on contact, and in the better places (the ones worth going to) there is no carry out in my experience. That being said, if you want a place to kick back and drink your own beers, its kinda nice.PM me! I have many sources.

Thanks

Wmax2
08-15-12, 18:12

Thanks!

For my experience, PA is ok. The vast majority (though less all the time) PA has byob full nude clubs. Restrictions are kind-of tight on contact, and in the better places (the ones worth going to) there is no carry out in my experience. That being said, if you want a place to kick back and drink your own beers, its kinda nice.Greetings:

Kansas. I've had everything happen to me in Kansas strip clubs that could happen, in this hobby, that is. Of course, it depends on the club, and of course the particular girl.

The one constant is this: Money talks. Money is the lubricant. So, if that's true, I am sure most states have clubs that you can get extras. Especially in these tough times. Folks are willing to do more varied things because their own needs are greater.

All in all, don't worry how you dress, don't worry about your hair or if you've shaved. Don't worry if your shoes are clean or if you brushed your teeth. Just bring money. It will buy favors anywhere.

And, smile.

Regards,

Wmax2

SmileyScout
08-26-12, 17:53
I do a fair amount of traveling and I've always thought Florida has the best strip clubs in the US. Miami is good, Tampa is great, Jacksonville is ok if you know where to look. The prices can be weird though. One girl might want $$$$ for extras but if you go a block further you'll find a girl willing to do anything for $. Still better than any other state I've seen.

HobbyTyler
09-19-12, 19:53
Before you laugh, hear me out. The thing I like about the strip clubs there is that the ones I've visited are fully nude and you're allowed to touch the girls. In Kansas City for example I've had extremely high quality girls meet me at my hotel later. It wasn't what you'd call a "business transaction" though. You've got to have a little game and #1 most important thing is you got to drop some bills in that club where they can see it. Tey won't charge you for the sex (in my exp) but you've got to give off that potential sugar-daddy vibe.

Jonesn5432
08-28-13, 23:08
Detroit clubs are basically brothels, bring some cash and pick the lady and you will get everything you want in the club. Hands down the best clubs in the US. Tampa is not bad if you find the right club, but in Detroit I have not been to a club where FS is not offered and / or expected in private booths.

Steve508
05-17-14, 17:40
I had lots of fun in Atlanta down from the airport during the weekday. It was mostly dead so I always got lots of attention (including private VIP back rooms or the double teaming of 2 hot spinners in the back stage dressing room while other girls where getting ready). I spent some money but you can't put a price tag on memories.

HSVObserver
03-27-15, 16:21
After traveling the USA On business for over 10 years, there are only two clubs where I had to stop the girl before she went too far! (unprotected intercourse) which is the sign of a damn good strip club!

The first was in Ibor City (Tampa) and the other is "Tropical Lei" in Industry, CA (LA).

Both clubs rock on a regular basis. Take out from both clubs was easy and if I lived in either city would likely have dated one long term.

Good luck.

HomeSlice
07-24-15, 15:19
I would add Dallas to the list. Baby Dolls in particular, but I have had great times at a number of clubs there.