PDA

View Full Version : Sin Sation

Pages : [1] 2

Bng Eyes
07-19-08, 17:06
I stopped by there last weekend after not being there since it was Jr's.. Got a dance from Charlie,, and Man what an angle. I recommend.

Matt06
07-29-08, 19:46
I stopped by there last weekend after not being there since it was Jr's.. Got a dance from Charlie,, and Man what an angle. I recommend.

What is their hours?
Is there a cover charge?
I imagine there is no alcohol served, right?
Are the prices same as every where else?

Thanks

Kaplog
09-02-08, 01:02
Passed by the establishment and got a dance from a dancer. Her cooch stank like rotten fish and the smell stuck to my pants as she rubbed on it. I have to endure it on the long drive home. No privacy during the dances. Will not come back anymore.

King Mong
09-11-08, 21:43
I stopped by this afternoon. There were only 4 or 5 girls working but after commiting ($5 cover, $5 drink), I was going make raisins out of the dried up grapes my choice in clubs had given me (after reading that, it doesn't have the same ring as making lemonade out of lemons). My favorite dancer at this club was busy w/ another guy so I got dances from a couple of the other girls because they were both "enthusiastic" about giving me a dance and were very "convincing" in their attempts to get me back there. As a side note, VIP isn't bad during the day when its not crowded if you can get the back slot on the side away from the dj. They (the dancers) were both great, but the 2nd girl was so good, I don't remember the 1st girl's name. She knew how to follow instructions and take hints. She also was willing to negotiate. With as much trouble as they have had, I'll save the details for back channel w/ trusted folks.
Be Safe
KM

Gilly Peater
10-16-08, 12:58
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows Candy at Sinsations?

I friend told me they had a great time with her and I just wanted to see what others have experienced.

Tnx,

Gilly

DallasGator
11-19-08, 14:03
Anyone know if the brunette bartender still works here?

I think her name is Rachel?

Lots of tattoos and has great tits.

RaynMan55
11-19-08, 21:10

Lots of tattoos and has great tits.

THere is a brunnette named GIna that bartends...she got tits.. :d

DallasGator
11-20-08, 00:40
THere is a brunnette named GIna that bartends...she got tits.. :dI don't think thats her name, she let me take a topless pic, i'll have to post it when i get a chance.

Blueberry46
11-20-08, 07:46

Lots of tattoos and has great tits.Yes, she does, as a day shift dancer. Used to tend bar at NSG.

Tom Foolery
11-30-08, 21:16
This is late but checked it out last week and the VIP area has changed. It's been a while since I'd been that way but I don't remember the booths being so short. Got a couple of dances but didn't really go after extras once I saw the new layout. How long have they been down like that?

RaynMan55
12-01-08, 08:24
This is late but checked it out last week and the VIP area has changed. It's been a while since I'd been that way but I don't remember the booths being so short. Got a couple of dances but didn't really go after extras once I saw the new layout. How long have they been down like that?

about a year..... :(

Tom Foolery
12-01-08, 21:04
about a year..... :(Is that just the way of the world now or is there talk of changing it back?

Fender
01-03-09, 16:34
I'm from OR/Middleburg are so I usually visit NSG. However, today my wife was doing errands with my kid and friends for a while so I decided to drive up to Sinsations and give it a try. I was there around 1:30pm and I was the only client for s while (a couple of guys showed up later). Despite of that the girls and the rest of the crew were very friendly and enthusiastic. I was treated like king. That young red head bartender is cute and very nice, we had a long talk... beautiful tits by the way. I had a great dance from Kennedy. She has the right attitude without being pushy. What a nice soft and firm ass that girl has! Kennedy's ass is A+. I had a great time over there. My visit was worth every penny. I can't wait to go back.

Sr Paul
02-15-09, 15:16
Went there last night..Got a couple of dances from a nice brunette.I didnt get the name.Just a raoming hands dance.She said she only dances the weekend. The VIP area is WIDE open and the Lights at the stage were so blinkety would probably give an epeleptic a problem.But the place did have a more party atmosphere than the other nude places.

Jaxspd
06-20-09, 10:13
Went last night for a couple of hours. Met a nice redhead that was about a 6 but gave a really good dance, I believe I know every last inch of her now, as well as her me. Wasn't sure what to expect, but had a good time. I was definitely afraid to stay longer, there were more than a few good looking girls in there. I am thinking of going back today and see if more girls are that loose and fun in the private area.

Kaplog
06-27-09, 08:42
I was there last week on a Friday PM and again got lucky with a karaoke session for minimal tip. Got an offer for takeout and got digits. It was from a thin brunette.

Miamifl1972
07-20-09, 18:01
Visited Sinsations, a departure from my normal recreation at AMP's. While there, it was obvious I had too much money to spend and too little sense to retain it.

Anyway, one of the dancers said that the next time I fly in, that I need to give her a call for lunch or dinner. I asked for her number and she said, "just let me have your phone, I'll input it." BAD MOVE. She called her own mobile, according to my phone record and in that 5-10 seconds she acquired my home phone, work phone, and my full name.

Now I'm getting unsolicited calls. Next time I'll leave my phone in the rental car and carry a pen.

Drew Park
07-21-09, 07:02
She called her own mobile, according to my phone record and in that 5-10 seconds she acquired my home phone, work phone, and my full name.

Was this some sort of trick or did she simply dial herself with all those numbers?

Rbojangles
07-21-09, 16:58
I'd like to know more about this encounter as well. I've been in there before, so any descriptions of the girl would be appreciated in order to "be more aware of my surroundings" (as odd as that concept is when your aim is getting friendly with the help). I'm also curious how she managed to gather all of that info. It would seem the simplest answer is the truth, and that would be that you had that info in a file she saw/emailed to herself or she was familiar with your phone and knew where to look for what info.

PS. Your name and cell # would appear on her caller ID, your home phone was probably under Home, "Work" for work, etc. Or you could have mentioned where you worked, and google gave her the number for your office. It's not hard to take bits of info and put them to good use when you have a mind to learn more, as I'm sure most of our friends here know from researching potential friends before we get too comfy around them.

Miamifl1972
07-26-09, 19:30
I'd like to know more about this encounter as well. I've been in there before, so any descriptions of the girl would be appreciated in order to "be more aware of my surroundings" (as odd as that concept is when your aim is getting friendly with the help). I'm also curious how she managed to gather all of that info. It would seem the simplest answer is the truth, and that would be that you had that info in a file she saw/emailed to herself or she was familiar with your phone and knew where to look for what info.

PS. Your name and cell # would appear on her caller ID, your home phone was probably under Home, "Work" for work, etc. Or you could have mentioned where you worked, and google gave her the number for your office. It's not hard to take bits of info and put them to good use when you have a mind to learn more, as I'm sure most of our friends here know from researching potential friends before we get too comfy around them.Without going into too much detail, she resolved the problem. For those curious, she obtained my name from the home screen on my BlackBerry and my number is displayed at the top when she engaged the call feature to dial her phone line. I asked her how she found out my office location and she said she used Google and narrowed the search using my home state as a filter. The matter's settled, but I learned a lesson. I told her I wouldn't burn her in any forums.

Alex9990
07-27-09, 11:17
Without going into too much detail, she resolved the problem. For those curious, she obtained my name from the home screen on my BlackBerry and my number is displayed at the top when she engaged the call feature to dial her phone line. I asked her how she found out my office location and she said she used Google and narrowed the search using my home state as a filter. The matter's settled, but I learned a lesson. I told her I wouldn't burn her in any forums.I guess since I have a Blackberry, My name will now be known as Jackie Chan. Thanks for the tip.

Freddythefish
08-04-09, 22:29
Spent a little time playing in the back with this one and found her friendlier than expected. Not the best looker, and horrible tats (huge bat shaped tramp stamp, shoulder stars), but really knows how to purr.

I got digits and plan to meetup soon.

Marcinjax44
08-05-09, 06:02
Spent a little time playing in the back with this one and found her friendlier than expected. Not the best looker, and horrible tats (huge bat shaped tramp stamp, shoulder stars), but really knows how to purr.

I got digits and plan to meetup soon.not sure, but think this one was named Rachel when she worked at Solid Gold on Blanding.

Freddythefish
08-23-09, 15:15
Beautiful firl with frizzy strawberry blonde hair, braces and no tats. Usually works day shift, but comes in on some Friday nites. Met her a few months ago and very much enjoyed her personal attention in the back room on several occasions. She asked for my number 2 weeks ago and had been texting a bit back n forth.

TLast week, I got several late nite calls asking for gas money, a phone card or cash to get her laptop back from the guy who was holding it. She offered to "take good care of me" if I help her out. She did. Not sure if it was worth the trouble - attitude was sketchy and really itching to be someplace else. Probably trying to get more cash for dope. Too bad, nice girl, very acccomodating.

Freddythefish
08-23-09, 16:07
No. Kitty is a short blond with big star tats on her shoulders, a bat shaped ramp stamp and a HelloKitty on her foot.

BTW, she tastes great and loves the filling!

not sure, but think this one was named Rachel when she worked at Solid Gold on Blanding.

Freddythefish
08-30-09, 18:36
The nightmare continues. She apparently went out on a multi-day binge. Keeps calling me late night asking to be rescued because she can't drive. All she really wants is cash for more dope, offering to do "anything" for it. I've had enough. Too much even. Not worth the drama. She's gonna wind up in the ER or worse, and I'd rather not be near when she does.

WARNING: Do NOT help this one out. She's NUTS and so strung out she has no clue what she's doing. Pity.

Beautiful girl with frizzy strawberry blonde hair, braces and no tats.

. Not sure if it was worth the trouble. Attitude was sketchy and really itching to be someplace else. Probably trying to get more cash for dope. Too bad, nice girl, very acccomodating.

Doog Emwolb
09-04-09, 17:11
Stopped by around 4:00 today. The place was almost empty. Seemed like most of the girls were more interested in chatting with the pregnant bartender than dancing. Got a VIP dance from Lily, very chatty and nice. Dance was in the open and straight up. She said business has been real slow for them.

Rbojangles
09-20-09, 18:30
Is this place out of business? I drove by there today and the lot was empty, the windows looked boarded up (well, more than usual anyway) and I didn't see their sign... I could have missed their sign and maybe they're closed Sundays, but it sure looks like this one has flown the coop...

Charlie In Jax
09-20-09, 19:22
SinSations does not open til 7pm on Sundays.

Poon Doggy
09-20-09, 21:21
They were open last night, and are closed on Sundays I think. The boarded up part though... I don't know about. ;)

Is this place out of business? I drove by there today and the lot was empty, the windows looked boarded up (well, more than usual anyway) and I didn't see their sign... I could have missed their sign and maybe they're closed Sundays, but it sure looks like this one has flown the coop...

P Smith
09-21-09, 10:21
No. Kitty is a short blond with big star tats on her shoulders, a bat shaped ramp stamp and a HelloKitty on her foot.

BTW, she tastes great and loves the filling!Is this "kitty" really short and petite? If so I'm really pumped b/c I saw her like 5 years ago then she fell off the radar. She was really skilled and fun to be with.

Be safe/have fun!

Rbojangles
09-21-09, 16:35
Drove by around 4:15 today and the lot showed they were back in action.

Also, I was by there around 5:30 Sunday, so they hadn't opened yet. I saw their sign when I drove by today, so I must have just over-reacted. Thanks for the confirmation tho!

Freddythefish
09-27-09, 23:02
Only one or two customers for a few hours between 3 and five. Maybe that will change - new management rules require day shift girls to work 2 Saturdays a month. There were a couple of OK lookers and a few fatties.

One girl as a little older, mid thirties, brown hair, fair body and a set of badly worn bolt-on boobs. Got to talking, found her friendly and interesting to chat with. The day was so slow for all the girls, I took her in the back to cheer her up. She unexpectedly returned the favor with expert lip service.

I think the name was Rachael.

Jhammer01
10-14-09, 12:21
A couple of weeks ago I left a report in the New Solid Gold report area about a stripper named Katie. I have god news to report she is back at Sinsations, and that means FS (and more) is back on the menu with her, well at least I hope so. I will go today and find out.

JHammer

Yuleemike
10-20-09, 12:35
I did a daytime run through the club yesterday. Same great bartender. I was just a rude asshole and was offered FS by 2 different girls in the first 15 minutes. Got a couple of songs from one girl (cannot remember her name). She has a tramp stamp of 2 revolvers. Within 2 minutes she is asking if i have a condom and saying she has not had sex in a long time.

So I asked her how her husband was, (info from a previous trip), spooked her a but but she did a great job of working over my little partner without even a tip. She said FS was on the table for $

Yulee

Doog Emwolb
10-20-09, 16:26
Katie or Kyra? Although I did not partake, FS was offered for.8 plus song fee with a one song guarantee. I am not the type that believes guarantees or buys extended warranties so I opted out.

A couple of weeks ago I left a report in the New Solid Gold report area about a stripper named Katie. I have god news to report she is back at Sinsations, and that means FS (and more) is back on the menu with her, well at least I hope so. I will go today and find out.

JHammer

Out And About1
10-28-09, 20:45
Thank you Jax board!

I recently relocated to Jax and I RTFF and just had to see what the talent was like in Sinsation. Went there last night around 7 during shift change and I ended up getting a dance from a blonde big booty girl name Crystal. I think that was her name, anywho she said that she had worked there for 3 years, very sexy lady who back in the room let me play with her box and had me harder than a roll of quarters. Then I noticed a very sexy brunette (did have some baby fat, but still caught my attention) who went up on stage and had me come up out of my pocket for both songs. Afterwards we exchanged greetings and she said that her name was Creamy and it was her 3rd night there. She mentioned that she has worked all over Jax. I proceeded to ask her about a dance in the back and if I could make her live up to her name, she smiled and off we went. Lucky for me some patron requested a 12 min song, I pulled out the gold package and she mounted CG. Hey if it was one of you vatos that requested the 12 minute song THANKS! And a big thanks to the Jax board, oh by the way a Ben Frank for Creamy's time (dance plus tip). I will be returning to piss on the other fire hydrants, ROOOOFFF!

O&A1

WestsideGator
10-30-09, 19:48

JHammer

I got a dance from a nice looking girl named Candy, or so that is what she told me. She jumped on me the second I walked through the door. She had blonde highlights. After the dance I heard others refer to her as Katie, so either I missunderstood or she was just lying to me. She said she used to work at New Solid Gold. Nice fake tits and was the skinnest girl in there. A real looker.

Next I got a dance from Cameron (the girl with the two gun tat) mentioned below. She did surely have a kid. She kept asking if I was a cop and made me get a finger wet to prove I was not. Said I was in good shape conpared to the normal guys in there and that is why she thought I was a cop.
Neither offered extras, but it was to first time I had been there in 8-10 months. Maybe they will warm up.

Out And About1
10-31-09, 01:15
I got a dance from a nice looking girl named Candy, or so that is what she told me. She jumped on me the second I walked through the door. She had blonde highlights. After the dance I heard others refer to her as Katie, so either I missunderstood or she was just lying to me. She said she used to work at New Solid Gold. Nice fake tits and was the skinnest girl in there. A real looker.

Next I got a dance from Cameron (the girl with the two gun tat) mentioned below. She did surely have a kid. She kept asking if I was a cop and made me get a finger wet to prove I was not. Said I was in good shape conpared to the normal guys in there and that is why she thought I was a cop.

Neither offered extras, but it was to first time I had been there in 8-10 months. Maybe they will warm up.I went back Thurs. during the day until late in the night and talked to every girl in there to est. my so called reg. status. The skinny one with the fake boobs is Katie and the 2 guns is Shadow aka Cameron aka? I sampled Cameron after she gave me attitude but I put her in her place. After laying my game and letting her know that I despise pig, I got the $ special. Check out Lilly, thick with a lot of booty she has the same special as Shadow, did not partake, but I do have intel on who has specials (day and night shift), seniors can PM.

O&A1

Suave83
11-01-09, 14:26
Haven't been out in a while and decided to try Sinsations based on reviews I read here. I went Friday around 11pm

Took me a few minutes to get comfy. Lilly (I think that her name) was the first to come and greet me. Brunette, nice rack. Anyway, I let her dance for me. She was sexy, but nothing extra special. She told me to get with Ashley but I couldn't find her.

There was another short chick in there (didn't bother to remember her name), but she wouldn't leave me the hell alone. Told her I wasn't interested and she kept going on about how she loves guys in wheelchairs. I just wasn't interested

Other than that, the best part was meeting Creamy on stage before close. Got contact info. I was looking for some of the others mentioned her but no luck. Any suggestions? Best days/time to go? '

Zipman
11-01-09, 16:26
I did a daytime run through the club yesterday. Same great bartender. I was just a rude asshole and was offered FS by 2 different girls in the first 15 minutes. Got a couple of songs from one girl (cannot remember her name). She has a tramp stamp of 2 revolvers. Within 2 minutes she is asking if i have a condom and saying she has not had sex in a long time.

So I asked her how her husband was, (info from a previous trip), spooked her a but but she did a great job of working over my little partner without even a tip. She said FS was on the table for $

YuleeIs this the hot redhead bartender? I think she goes by strawberry. I haven't seen her in a while (not that I go to Sensations that often...)

Bbjax
11-04-09, 09:01
Got a couple double dances from these two. Wish I had just stuck with Katie, but they insisted and the little head won out. In addition to the dance fee, Fun Sin could be had with both girls for.8 each. I did not have that on me, but everything else was on the table for a little less. Walked out having spent 1.60 in appreciation for the 2 double dances. Would I repeat? Nope, but I will go back for Katie with a party hat in hand.

Jaxrob1979
11-04-09, 18:13
Which one is Katie?

Got a couple double dances from these two. Wish I had just stuck with Katie, but they insisted and the little head won out. In addition to the dance fee, Fun Sin could be had with both girls for.8 each. I did not have that on me, but everything else was on the table for a little less. Walked out having spent 1.60 in appreciation for the 2 double dances. Would I repeat? Nope, but I will go back for Katie with a party hat in hand.

Jhammer01
11-04-09, 20:06
[Which one is Katie?

QUOTE=Bbjax]Got a couple double dances from these two. Wish I had just stuck with Katie, but they insisted and the little head won out. In addition to the dance fee, Fun Sin could be had with both girls for.8 each. I did not have that on me, but everything else was on the table for a little less. Walked out having spent 1.60 in appreciation for the 2 double dances. Would I repeat? Nope, but I will go back for Katie with a party hat in hand.[/QUOTE]Go in the strip club and say is Katie working?

Yuleemike
11-07-09, 08:35
Is this the hot redhead bartender? I think she goes by strawberry. I haven't seen her in a while (not that I go to Sensations that often...)No, she is the larger girl.

Zipman
11-17-09, 23:25
No, she is the larger girl.Too bad -- Strawberry was pretty damn hot! Last time I visited Sinsations a few months ago I got a dance from her. Nothing beyond a std lap, but still pretty cool.

Anybody seen her recently?

Suave83
11-26-09, 21:24
I went in last Thursday and it was dead as a doornail. Gpt a dance from Miranda. She gave a great dance, very upclose and personal. Nothing special yet. Anybody else have experience with her? Did a search and found nothing.

Jhammer01
12-03-09, 22:46
I went to Sinsations last Friday hoping for a little fun. I saw all the usual girls and I was about to leave when a very cute girl wearing librarian style glasses walked out the back, she gave me a little smiled as she walked by and ran her hands across my lap. I decided I would stay a few more minutes. She came back and we talk a while and hugging her a little etc. She has a nice slim body with perky little b-cups and brunette hair. I took her in back for a dance, during the first song she suggested have some fun and I agreed. I applied a cov. she hopped on and rode me for a couple of songs till I popped. I got her number and she invited me to call her for a little fun back at her place sometime for a minimal amount of roses. I will definitely take her up on that.

Jhammer out

Out And About1
12-15-09, 12:53
Dropped by yesterday afternoon to see if any new girls were working. Saw Sierra and gave her $5 to get her undressed. After coming off stage I made my move and we neg.. 6 for a private dance. I whipped out the gold package and she rode RCG until I had my tingling sensation. FYI the DJ has a 12 minute song that you can request so that you can enjoy urself in the back room.

O&A1

Lilvenz1
12-21-09, 17:45
Anyone see Veronica? Has tramp stamp of her daughters name. Young, thin, puerto rican. Anyone?

Tomado
12-22-09, 15:13
Hey guys, glad I found this site. I've been looking for a forum like this so we can exchange information. Anyway, I hardly went to Sinsations before because I spent most of my time at NSG or DH. Lately though, I've been coming here a lot.

In day shift I got dances from Rachel which was good. Little bit in the older side, but still worth it. Also I regularly see Katie which I'm glad I found since she quit NSG. During night shifts the quality seems to go down in my opinion.

I got a dance from Carmen and Allie, both were pretty mild dances so to say. Allie, is the cutest one there though and one of her attributes is that's she is smart and can hold a good conversation.

I haven't been there lately during nights, anyone recommend someone during the nights that looks hot and or does extras?

Out And About1
12-23-09, 13:56
Stopped by yesterday looking for some action. There are two new girls from NSG named Hailey and Sara. Anywho, got Hailey naked on stage to check out the body then proceeded to conversate about a dance in the back. Gave her .5 for her to ride the bologna pony RCG. Apparently management now walks back there during the songs so be careful if your back there plugging something.

O&A1

Rbojangles
12-27-09, 03:15
Closed that ***** out tonight. Lots of hot, tight ass. Place was packed until right at closing time, and the girls were busy the entire time I was there. Got a free pass with my paid admission, good for ~2 weeks. I will be back, but prob during lunchtime when I can get some more attention...

/HAWT ass in there... much better than I expected.
//also a LOT of police action on the way out, so be careful stopping in

Tomado
12-27-09, 03:40
Went there on a Saturday night and saw this blonde chick with perky tits (enhanced maybe). I remember she had a lot of tattoos, especially on her back.

Any info on her?

Out And About1
12-27-09, 13:37
Went there on a Saturday night and saw this blonde chick with perky tits (enhanced maybe). I remember she had a lot of tattoos, especially on her back.

Any info on her?You didn't talk to her?

Old School
12-27-09, 21:17

Any info on her?

So, you was there, right there, at the club, and didn't get any INFO????

WTF

Poon Doggie, Sniff Sniff?

Tomado
12-27-09, 23:08
Forgot to mention that I hit my cash limit after getting dances from Goddess and Carmen. I probably will end up going back there later this week and try her out.

So, you was there, right there, at the club, and didn't get any INFO?

WTF

Poon Doggie, Sniff Sniff?

Marcinjax44
01-04-10, 19:31
A crew of not so attractive talent, and an aggressive for tips bartendress chaseed me out shortly after noon today. Had a huge wad of cash, will not return.

WannaParty
01-11-10, 13:46
I went around 2pm and had a great dance from a cute, thin, light skinned black girl, I do not remember her name as there were no extras offered and I was really looking for Jessica. After sitting at the bar for a few, out comes miss librarian glasses and I got all excited. Went back with her and was immediately offered the party menu, had a great time. She gave her digits as we were wrapping things up for t/o later, no discussion of donations for that.

RapidSpender
01-30-10, 18:33
Thanks to those of you who posted info on the girls from here. Really helpful info, and most of the girls are pretty hot. All I did was sit down, wait for the DJ to announce who was coming up, and when a name rang a bell, I knew who to talk to. Keep up the good work.

WestsideGator
02-25-10, 19:15
Went by as had a little time to ge away from the 9-5. It was dead at first. This was about 1pm. I felt sorry for the girls as they weren't making anything. I never want to waste a girl on stage that is willing to show her pussy so I had to tip them all.

I got a VIP from Carmen. She was very nice, but never offered extras and I got the feeling she did not do them. States someone came in the other day and got a VIP and tried to silide in his rod. Appears she lost it. Said no way she is allowing that.

When we got back inside the main area she would not leave my side. Just kept talking. I wanted a dance from a nice brunette with huge tits or the bartender (also mamoth tits), but she would not budge. All in all it was kinda a bust. I do like this club though.

Tomado
02-26-10, 02:03
I got a dance from Carmen a long time ago, she's ok. The brunette bartender is Rachel, and she gives good dances.

Went by as had a little time to ge away from the 9-5. It was dead at first. This was about 1pm. I felt sorry for the girls as they weren't making anything. I never want to waste a girl on stage that is willing to show her pussy so I had to tip them all.

I got a VIP from Carmen. She was very nice, but never offered extras and I got the feeling she did not do them. States someone came in the other day and got a VIP and tried to silide in his rod. Appears she lost it. Said no way she is allowing that.

When we got back inside the main area she would not leave my side. Just kept talking. I wanted a dance from a nice brunette with huge tits or the bartender (also mamoth tits), but she would not budge. All in all it was kinda a bust. I do like this club though.

Legalas
02-26-10, 19:16
Stopped by this afternoon around 4pm.

It was very slow.

A bartender with big tits named Jina would not dance due to not knowing me.

Instead, I had two nice dances from Kira, you can pm me for details.

Legalas
03-30-10, 16:33
Stopped in today for some fun and had kyra again last time I spelled her name wrong, went to the back and she asked if I wanted some fun, gave her $10 for the guy in the back to give us some privacy and got a BBBJCIM left very happy you can pm me for details.

Freddythefish
05-12-10, 22:57
Day shift is almost always an interestin playground. There are several girls who play it fast and loose if you know how to smile at them just right. Getting digits and after hours meets is pretty easy too.

These boards are often watched, so I won't name any, but look for the spinners and the ones with faraway eyes.

Happy hunting!

Marcinjax44
05-13-10, 21:01
Day shift is almost always an interestin playground. There are several girls who play it fast and loose if you know how to smile at them just right. Getting digits and after hours meets is pretty easy too.

These boards are often watched, so I won't name any, but look for the spinners and the ones with faraway eyes.

Happy hunting!What is a faraway eye?

Freddythefish
05-15-10, 13:36
What is a faraway eye?Think of the old Beatles song, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, about the girl with the faraway eyes.

Different substances today, same effect on the eyes.

KDoogie
05-18-10, 01:04
I think that was "kaleidoscope" eyes, actually.

Think of the old Beatles song, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, about the girl with the faraway eyes.

Different substances today, same effect on the eyes.

Fishguy717
05-18-10, 07:51
I haven't been to Sin's in months, but do know one of the girls that dances there at times. She told me yesterday she was switching to W's for a while because the day shift just got raided last week at Sin's, and the word was out that "the night shift is next". That's all she told me, don't have any other details. Be safe!

Freddythefish
05-19-10, 23:20
I think that was "kaleidoscope" eyes, actually.OK, wrong reference. An old Rolling Stones song. Same concept though.

Old School
06-02-10, 17:03
OK, wrong reference. An old Rolling Stones song. Same concept though.

Don't have a clue about the Eye's reference but I had some pretty one's looking up at me this pass weekend during the day. No mention of raid or anything else but then again I did not ask, business as usual.

OS

Tomado
06-15-10, 16:53
Went up there two weeks ago and there is this new hot girl that works there. Small blonde with bolt ons named Michelle. She used to work at Emperors for a long time before going to Sins. Had a great time in the V.I.P. with her and she didn't disappoint. She told me that she works there Friday, Saturday, and Monday nights.

Rbojangles
06-28-10, 18:14
Burned the last of my last vacation day at a couple of Emerson spots. Started at Sins and was under-whelmed. Heard ALL about the raid and got a lecture on how each girl polices (no pun intended) her peers to make sure NO funny business happens in the back room. I'm half convinced that this talk was for the ears of suspect individuals who arrived shortly after I did, but it was coming from a source who recognized me from way, way back (so she knows my name ain't LEO). I split after a few Sprites and no stage action, due to the overly emphatic cautionary tales given by my trusted source (who talked her way out of some cash, if the truth be known... I went in there because I expected extra-naughty. She made it seem like a fool's errand. Oh well!)

WestsideGator
07-07-10, 06:28
I got the same treatment on last Friday. I didn't get lectured though. It was dead. The tatted up girl was on like glue. I think her name is Ashley. She said she does not drink or do drugs. She seemed like she had her head on straight and would not play with mine. (Head that is.

RapidSpender
07-07-10, 21:30
I got the same treatment on last Friday. I didn't get lectured though. It was dead. The tatted up girl was on like glue. I think her name is Ashley. She said she does not drink or do drugs. She seemed like she had her head on straight and would not play with mine. (Head that is.

I've been in there recently and had the same issue with Ashley. Oh well... They can't all be ******, LOL... She's a hottie, that's for sure

Out And About1
07-09-10, 12:23

I had Star(from day shift) bouncing up and down on my pogo stick Tues. Her shit was funky as hell so I made her get up and I literally threw $25 at her and not a penny more. The only luck that I have had lately and damn near everytime I am in there is with Creamy on the night shift.

O&A1

Freddythefish
08-08-10, 22:27
Tall thin girl with long hair and a tight body. Has braces and missing a few teeth. Met on a Sat nite and had a pleasant dream with her in the vip with no upcharge and never even felt the braces. Got digits and an offer to go out o eat or something.

One problem, she's got track marks on her arms. Can't tell how fresh they are and her eyes were not glazed over, but you never know. Gotta watch out these days when you find out somebody has been playing with needles.

Jj1983
09-05-10, 14:08
I hadn't been in about two months or so. It was absolutely bored me for the most part since Creamy was M.I.A. But then I met a red head named Anna. Decent VIP, good convo and got digits. I was looking at this chick Savitha, but she ignored my request for a VIP dance. When you depend on people to spend money on you, you shouldn't be rude.

Tomado
09-16-10, 16:51
Is this the same Star that worked at the Dollhouse?

I had Star(from day shift) bouncing up and down on my pogo stick Tues. Her shit was funky as hell so I made her get up and I literally threw $25 at her and not a penny more. The only luck that I have had lately and damn near everytime I am in there is with Creamy on the night shift.

O&A1

Out And About1
09-16-10, 23:27
Is this the same Star that worked at the Dollhouse?

it's not the same one. This chick is about 19 and is on the day shift.

Tomado
09-16-10, 23:59
Ok, I figured it had to be a different Star. The one at the DH is so by the book, I can't see her doing anything extra.

it's not the same one. This chick is about 19 and is on the day shift.

Tomado
09-22-10, 17:31
On my way home from work I passed by Sinsations around 4 PM and saw 2 cop cars outside. Looks like they got raided.

Tycho
09-22-10, 19:16
On my way home from work I passed by Sinsations around 4 PM and saw 2 cop cars outside. Looks like they got raided.Raid is usually a LOT more isn't it.

Alex9990
09-24-10, 01:39
Raid is usually a LOT more isn't it.I would agree with you, a raid is more like five to six vehicles along with the paddy wagon. This might've been just a courtesy call or they were looking for one of the girls that might've had warrants out.

Lilvenz1
09-29-10, 23:53
I heard that a customer knocked up one of the dancers that works during the daytime, in VIP, black girl, big rack, gold tooth or something like that. I didn't catch the girls name, he only told me a brief description of her. Can anyone confirm that story? or is it bs?

Hardbone
11-13-10, 00:51
I went to Sinsations last Friday hoping for a little fun. I saw all the usual girls and I was about to leave when a very cute girl wearing librarian style glasses walked out the back, she gave me a little smiled as she walked by and ran her hands across my lap. I decided I would stay a few more minutes. She came back and we talk a while and hugging her a little etc. She has a nice slim body with perky little be-cups and brunette hair. I took her in back for a dance, during the first song she suggested have some fun and I agreed. I applied a cov. She hopped on and rode me for a couple of songs till I popped. I got her number and she invited me to call her for a little fun back at her place sometime for a minimal amount of roses. I will definitely take her up on that.

Jhammer outCan you share her name and number please? And did you meet her outside? Can you share in detail?

Kaplog
11-15-10, 02:47
I went to Sinsations last Friday hoping for a little fun. I saw all the usual girls and I was about to leave when a very cute girl wearing librarian style glasses walked out the back, she gave me a little smiled as she walked by and ran her hands across my lap. I decided I would stay a few more minutes. She came back and we talk a while and hugging her a little etc. She has a nice slim body with perky little be-cups and brunette hair. I took her in back for a dance, during the first song she suggested have some fun and I agreed. I applied a cov. She hopped on and rode me for a couple of songs till I popped. I got her number and she invited me to call her for a little fun back at her place sometime for a minimal amount of roses. I will definitely take her up on that.

Jhammer outYep, had fun with her outside too. Really fun and she's up to anything. I have not seen her lately though. But I had fun with Bella the other day (she has a mexican dude who brings her stuff) in my hotel. Really nice body and also fun.

RapidSpender
11-15-10, 17:40
Can you share her name and number please? And did you meet her outside? Can you share in detail?Her name is Jess and she hasn't beenthere for months. I used to meet up with her for $.8 backin the day outside at her place, but then she got into some perosnal troubles and her life went downhill from there. I have no clue what she's up to nowadays. Also, quit askin for details with such little posts. JHammer had provided plenty of info for you to find her (assuming she was still there) but you needed more info for some reason, and you haven't contributed a damn thing.

Let me give you some advice on the SC's. You're going to have to go there and show your face a few times so the girls can get to know you. Then you can feel them out and negotiate. Most of them will provide what you're seeking, but unless she is the type that plain comes out and says "let's have some fun and its going to be this much," you're going to have to shop around, or listen for names posted here on the board and then wait for the DJ to call her name on stage so you know who to tip and go talk to. Strip Clubs are meant for those who enjoy the hunt just as much as the prize. If you're looking for a sure thing, stay on the escort forums.

Jhammer01
11-15-10, 20:07
Can you share her name and number please? And did you meet her outside? Can you share in detail?Your first post in the forum shouldn't be a question. Trying giving information before asking for information is lame. I guess Rapidshare already stole my thunder, but allow me to continue. If I had wanted to give further information I would have. You are asking a question from something that I posted months ago, and there was enough info. There to simply just go into Sinsations and ask, Hi Does Jessica still work here?" Easy right. Look I am not trying to be an ass but dude seriously do your own leg work. Your more than welcome to read my post and take it from there.

JHammer Out.

Someguy3206
11-18-10, 08:09
Yep, had fun with her outside too. Really fun and she's up to anything. I have not seen her lately though. But I had fun with Bella the other day (she has a mexican dude who brings her stuff) in my hotel. Really nice body and also fun.Hi guys long time reader first time poster. Bella is a blast, I have enjoyed her quite a few times myself.

SG

Kaplog
11-21-10, 01:05
For those of you wondering about Kylie. She has been knocked up accidentally.

Old School
11-21-10, 06:29
For those of you wondering about Kylie. She has been knocked up accidentally.An Accident? That would imply she did know what causes a pregnacy. Now she may have han an incident where the rubber broke! LOL Just giving you shit! Thanks for the intel.

Kaplog
11-22-10, 01:42
As careful as she is about protection, I think somebody used an expired condom. According to my inside info, she will be back soon.

RapidSpender
11-22-10, 15:37
Hi guys long time reader first time poster. Bella is a blast, I have enjoyed her quite a few times myself.

SGI love it when the anonymous "long time lurker, first time poster" chimes in agreement of how good of a time he had with a girl mentioned in previous post. Would you mind describing her to me so that I can figure out if we are talking about the same person? PM is fine to protect her identity...

Old School
11-22-10, 19:15
I love it when the anonymous "long time lurker, first time poster" chimes in agreement of how good of a time he had with a girl mentioned in previous post. Would you mind describing her to me so that I can figure out if we are talking about the same person? PM is fine to protect her identity...Means he has been using all the INFO from the Board but not Sharing. I smell something.

P Smith
11-23-10, 12:00
Means he has been using all the INFO from the Board but not Sharing. I smell something.I think you guys are paranoid. Just my humble opinion.

Someguy3206
11-26-10, 10:46
Sorry guys but everyone had a first post at some point. Glad my first one gave a few of you some laughs. Sorry if I made the hair stand up on necks of others LOL.

Tycho
11-26-10, 19:56
Slow night. No interesting girls there really tonight. Jewel is basically a friend at this point and doesn't interest me in the back anymore. Tried the new young blond. She was cute but very shy. Not a good dance. Was going to try Porscha but she looked kinda lame in the back, still a little curious, so went home. Had some fun playing pool though. Wish more places had pool tables.

Hardbone
12-01-10, 23:29
Sorry guys. My first post on this forum was a question. I don't live in Jax. But I do visit once every quarter. That's the reason for the question.

I have been to Sinsations twice sofar and I love the place. First time had multiple VIP sessions with Annette. Who was gorgeous but no extras. Second visit. Katie. AWESOME. Infact fucked her for small donation. Planning to visit soon. So trying to get as much info as I can.

Trying to meet any of these strippers outside. .

Pilot Bob
12-06-10, 14:35
Went to Sins last Friday afternoon. Lots of girls. A few big uns but luckily few nice ones-

Met Rachel-A tall brunette with factory remans.

Went to VIP and spent $ and left very happy.

Kaplog
12-07-10, 02:55
Visited sins Sat afternoon, the place is kinda dead and the usual girls of the day shift were there. I spent some time conversing with this girl (forgot the name though) tall with short blonde hair, nice bolt ons and really has talent on the stage. She offered to take me in the back to have a good time and proceeded to actually give me a great time. She said that she seldom dances during the day. We exchanged #'s and made me wait for her till time to go home. We went out to eat and hung out at Wackos for a bit then went back to my hotel room. I had a really good time with her and she wanted to meet again this coming Saturday. Her place is in OP.

Kaplog
12-10-10, 19:36
I just came back from sins and it was kinda busy, but the talent is really lacking. I got a dance from an ex gold club dancer. I did not partake any extras because the little brain did not really react. The dance is good and all but for some reason the little brain is not up to it this time. There is a spinner there who was decent looking and offered the extra VIP treatment but I did not partake. I might try other watering holes later. Does anybody know if cocktails reopened again?

Eaccardi
12-11-10, 01:40
I just came back from sins and it was kinda busy, but the talent is really lacking. I got a dance from an ex gold club dancer. I did not partake any extras because the little brain did not really react. The dance is good and all but for some reason the little brain is not up to it this time. There is a spinner there who was decent looking and offered the extra VIP treatment but I did not partake. I might try other watering holes later. Does anybody know if cocktails reopened again?Yes, they are, tip of the day, bunny tatoo.

Kaplog
12-13-10, 01:19
Thanks for the tip. I had fun. Passed by there Saturday. I went back before closing at sins after cocktails and I found another T. O. She is petite, rocking spinner body, awesome skills. I will keep her for myself as of now. We left before closing to spend time in my hotel room and she stayed the night. The rest is up for you guys to imagine.

I think she is the only night shift dancer without any drama, just pure unadulterated fun during our time we spent together. She also looks awesome in normal lighting.

Sy Philter
12-13-10, 23:34
Thanks for the tip. I had fun. Passed by there Saturday. I went back before closing at sins after cocktails and I found another T. O. She is petite, rocking spinner body, awesome skills. I will keep her for myself as of now. We left before closing to spend time in my hotel room and she stayed the night. The rest is up for you guys to imagine.

I think she is the only night shift dancer without any drama, just pure unadulterated fun during our time we spent together. She also looks awesome in normal lighting. Keep her to yourself? Aw, Kap. We ain't going to wear her out. Tease!

P Smith
12-20-10, 17:15
Sorry guys. My first post on this forum was a question. I don't live in Jax. But I do visit once every quarter. That's the reason for the question.

I have been to Sinsations twice sofar and I love the place. First time had multiple VIP sessions with Annette. Who was gorgeous but no extras. Second visit. Katie. AWESOME. Infact fucked her for small donation. Planning to visit soon. So trying to get as much info as I can.

Trying to meet any of these strippers outside.Hey. Is Katie still there? When did you see her at Sins? I went in early Nov and it was a bust. Katie allegedly quit or got fired. But you can't trust anything the other dancers say, they are usually drunk or high and not really up to date on stuff.

RapidSpender
12-21-10, 04:39
Hey. Is Katie still there? When did you see her at Sins? I went in early Nov and it was a bust. Katie allegedly quit or got fired. But you can't trust anything the other dancers say, they are usually drunk or high and not really up to date on stuff.I do believe she is gone. I heard that from Carmen, who is non drama, non drug using, and non "extra" friendly, but still a cool ass chick none the less.

Kaplog
12-23-10, 01:57
Katie took an extended time off for a while, she's trying to get her life in order (you know, divorce, child custody and all that crap) she has to stay clean for a period of time. She still does legit modelling from time to time. I have to disagree with Carmen being drama free and other stuff. She creates drama during the day time shift with the other girls most of the time. She can make you believe she does not, but she does. Anyway that's what I can share about Katie for now.

J Yo 1979
12-26-10, 13:58
I've been seeing katie for the past 4 or 5 months now and in fact we have actually became pretty good friends. She is trying to get her life together but staying clean, she is not. For some reason she feels she needs to be high on something in order to fuction. I don't know why but she is definitely all about the drama. Anyway she feels the other girls at sins have it in for her so she has NO plans of ever going back. Just FYI.

Kaplog
12-27-10, 00:21
Is she still getting high on percocet? Wow dude I have already told her that that thing is bad news. She told me before that she have this back pain thing which is the reason that she takes percocet. She also talked about getting into methadone which is actually a killer. I stopped seeing her because of that.

J Yo 1979
12-27-10, 14:53
Yeah she was on pills for awhile then she started methodone and she just recently quit that and is back on pills. I understand you not seeing her while she is taking those pills because she acts like a completely different person. The 3 months she wasnt taking pain pills she was a cool person to hang with but some people have no will power. I hope she cleans up soon.

Tycho
12-27-10, 20:00
Yeah she was on pills for awhile then she started methodone and she just recently quit that and is back on pills. I understand you not seeing her while she is taking those pills because she acts like a completely different person. The 3 months she wasnt taking pain pills she was a cool person to hang with but some people have no will power. I hope she cleans up soon.I wish I had Fkd her when I had a chance but oh well. Anyways I can handle an alchy / lush or pothead but I don't trust ANYbody who is a pill head. I don't know if that makes me an asshole but thats just kinda how I feel. I can tell Katie has a sweet side to her, but of course she is incredibly dense about the life she is living and a **** to boot. I wish more sluts could be as hot as her though hehe =)

Kaplog
12-28-10, 11:06
I don't think she will be able to clean up on her own unless she goes through rehab. Those pills builds up on your system and needs some sort of a detox process to clear it up. She needs to avoid the crowd she's going out with. Prior to being addicted to pills, she was one of the more intelligent dancer I had conversation with. I was actually going to help her with her modelling career because I see potential. And I have already set up something with my contacts in NY for a photo shoot to start her portfolio (you know she has a modelling web page through an agency don't you?) but she got into the pills and I don't want to be associated with that. Anyway it was fun while we were dating a while ago. Those little decisions you make in life actually affects your whole life big time. Later dude.

Member #5315
12-29-10, 14:40
After a 5 year hiatus, I am thinking of trying Sins out again. PM me with any tips on how to maximize a good time.

5 years ago I tried it out, but preferred New Solid Gold, Dollhouse and even the Gold Club over it so I didn't go back. Convince me that this is the place.

Member #4558
12-29-10, 15:58
After a 5 year hiatus, I am thinking of trying Sins out again. PM me with any tips on how to maximize a good time.

5 years ago I tried it out, but preferred New Solid Gold, Dollhouse and even the Gold Club over it so I didn't go back. Convince me that this is the place. I visited the place last Friday afternoon and left very unimpressed. If you like chunkers, this is the place to go. No question as to where the beef is.

Left and went to Wackos.

Eaccardi
12-29-10, 21:48
I visited the place last Friday afternoon and left very unimpressed. If you like chunkers, this is the place to go. No question as to where the beef is.

Left and went to Wackos. I Kind of got the same impression when I stopped by last week, nothing against girls with some cushion, but they just tended to sit there, even when a customer came in and sat at the bar, or get up and all go to the back.

I talked to another member via PM and it seems some of the regular talent may be mia over the holidays. Ill give it another shot.

RapidSpender
01-03-11, 19:09
Sitting here at Sins now, almost at the end of dayshift and when I look around I feel like I'm at Cinderella's (minus the one older skinny chick). WTF happened to this place. Where is Katie. Or even the troublemake Jess from a while back. AHHHH!

Kaplog
01-12-11, 09:01
There was a raid at Sins last night. This was just texted to me by my "friend" who dances there. Details later. Just FYI.

Eaccardi
01-12-11, 09:38
There was a raid at Sins last night. This was just texted to me by my "friend" who dances there. Details later. Just FYI.That would make 2 days in a row they had LEO presence there then, the afternoon before they were there for a while too. Don't think it was a raid then though, just some issues to sort out with someone.

OldBaldGuy
01-12-11, 11:52
There was a raid at Sins last night. This was just texted to me by my "friend" who dances there. Details later. Just FYI.It's been said a million times. Unless it's drug trafficking, or some other REAL crime, why don't they leave these places / people the hell alone! It really pisses me off that LEO spends so much time and resources on raids like this.

Clublvr
01-12-11, 18:15
It's been said a million times. Unless it's drug trafficking, or some other REAL crime, why don't they leave these places / people the hell alone! It really pisses me off that LEO spends so much time and resources on raids like this.They do IMHO because it generates revenue. Bust a girl, manager whoever and than its probation at a min. $75 per month visit, next the ticket and court fees.

Job security for the POPO.

The only benefit I see is maybe and this is stretched maybe keeps the drug issues in check that in itself is a problem we all could be impacted whether its rip offs or something else.

They target one side of town day shifts than the other side night shifts usually on a 3 month cycle so prolly look at this way, visit the bars on the 'other side' now, besides they usually provide more value for the $, not as pretty but pretty is not an issue well pretty lips are LOL.

Clblvr

Kaplog
01-13-11, 01:11
According to my"friend", There were no arrests made related to dancing or club stuff but one dancer was arrested for a late traffic ticket. Another "friend" also told me that they arrested 3 dancers in another club for"simulating a sexual act on stage". Can you believe these guys? They need to concentrate more on true crimes.

Dwight Shrute
01-13-11, 19:36
According to my"friend", There were no arrests made related to dancing or club stuff but one dancer was arrested for a late traffic ticket. Another "friend" also told me that they arrested 3 dancers in another club for"simulating a sexual act on stage". Can you believe these guys? They need to concentrate more on true crimes.Makes them feel like real men. Especially with their black masks on.

Tycho
01-18-11, 00:15
Stopped by. Was pretty dead. Day shift leaving. Night starting. Got a dance from Tara. Natural Pretty GIrl. Had a nice time. Don't know if any extras are on the table.

Mr Wheels83
01-20-11, 08:02
Anybody seen Creamy lately. I've txt and called with no response. Sins was garbage the last couple times I went and based on what I've read here, things haven't changed.

Rug Dawg
01-25-11, 23:02
Creamy is now working day shift. Talked to her yesterday. She is looks a little run down but still fun.

Anybody seen Creamy lately. I've txt and called with no response. Sins was garbage the last couple times I went and based on what I've read here, things haven't changed.

Kaplog
01-31-11, 00:35
Passed by Sins this weekend, Not much happening and there were cows and Carmen. No sign of talent.

Jhammer01
01-31-11, 17:35
So I went into Sins. Late Sat. Night and found the usual array of tweeked out dancers etc. I watched on thin blonde girl dance on stage that I found to be relatively attractive and her dance on the stage was very dirty etc. So I took her in the back for a pvt. During the pvt. Dance she kept telling me to kiss her small a-cup tits finger her butt-hole and other stuff, unknown to me she was going thru my wallet, and she took about thirty-five dollars, which is funny because I would have tipped her extra anyway. Here is the best part, she was so busy trying to sneak her hands into my wallet, which BTW was sitting on the ledge (won't make that mistake again) , she didn't even realize that I had taken Mr. Happy stick out of his home, and found a wet warm place to reside for a few up and down strokes. Whoops!

Kaplog
03-01-11, 01:56
I was there this weekend and Katie is back. She said she will be staying a while but she is not sure of her schedule. She only dances at sins 2-3 days a week for now. I got TO too.

Mr Wheels83
03-01-11, 08:12
Had fun time in VIP with Miranda Saturday night. Finally had success and something worth posting about!

Panamaa12
03-03-11, 14:06
Stopped by yesterday to check it out, first time in since it was a topless place. Giving up my age here. I had a dream a got dance in VIP from a somewhat thick girl with dark hair and tats. Good dance, very nice ending. When I walked out I saw this fine, younger, slim dark headed lady sitting at the bar. Wish she had been there when I walked in. It was then I woke up. Will dream about this place again.

Stay safe out there.

Clublvr
03-25-11, 08:57
Do not recall her name.

Only sucks, will not fuck and makes that very clear up front. Shame looked tight.

Blonde

Day shift.

Not chunky or thin yet.

Inexpensive $40 tip after two songs.

Loves to suck cock and tell ya. No rushing, catches, purrs, holds a bit, than spits.

Allergies must have been bad though, was sniffling a lot.

Very Pony Show Bar exp. a few days ago when there.

I will visit again.

Clublvr

Eaccardi
03-26-11, 13:06
Do not recall her name.

Only sucks, will not fuck and makes that very clear up front. Shame looked tight.

Blonde

Day shift.

Not chunky or thin yet.

Inexpensive $40 tip after two songs.

Loves to suck cock and tell ya. No rushing, catches, purrs, holds a bit, than spits.

Allergies must have been bad though, was sniffling a lot.

Very Pony Show Bar exp. A few days ago when there.

I will visit again.

ClublvrWas it Lauren? If so its not allergys.

Clublvr
03-27-11, 10:54
Was it Lauren? If so its not allergys.I was being nice in my description hence my "not yet thin and Pony show bar like exp". I know what the cause of the sniffling and the cheap but most enjoyable BJ were from :)

Eaccardi
03-27-11, 17:32
I was being nice in my description hence my "not yet thin and Pony show bar like exp". I know what the cause of the sniffling and the cheap but most enjoyable BJ were from :)Sorry, I missed the the obvious, I've never graced the Pony bar though either.

Clublvr
03-28-11, 18:47
Sorry, I missed the the obvious, I've never graced the Pony bar though either.Pony show bar is at McDuff and right before Beaver street. Most girls there sniffling or look really paranoid, in and out of the back room etc some are thin, some not so thin none are great looking but.....

Now you may get played on the rates being a new face the first time. DO NOT FALL FOR IT! Or the roaming hands sales job, just stick with a small tip or say NO DEAL and presto full menu at a bargain price!

Clublvr

Ron In Fla
03-28-11, 19:56
Can you believe these guys? They need to concentrate more on true crimes.Dancers don't have guns. It's dangerous to arrest real criminals. And in the eyes of the Baptist church

They're all just as guilty. So the cop gets the same brownie points no matter who he arrests.

Bigdickthompso
04-01-11, 18:46
What the hell happened to this place? It's been a while since I have been there, only saw two faces that I recognized (Gina and Lauren) everyone else was new and MASSIVE, this place needs some better standards. I won't go back for a while.

Kaplog
04-07-11, 21:56
I was there Tuesday PM, some cows and some decent talent, came across a hispanic girl with tats, nice C naturals and GTG in the VIP. I asked about TO after 2 songs and she gave me her. We met in a hotel after her shift. Really into, nice bod except for some baby fat down backside (I like toned butts better). Everything on the menu. Set me back 1. 7. Worth it and she has a friend she can bring with next time. Another addition to my lucky charms. She does not want to advertise, so sorry guys.

Wwpfl
04-08-11, 14:08
I was there Tuesday PM, some cows and some decent talent, came across a hispanic girl with tats, nice C naturals and GTG in the VIP. I asked about TO after 2 songs and she gave me her. We met in a hotel after her shift. Really into, nice bod except for some baby fat down backside (I like toned butts better). Everything on the menu. Set me back 1. 7. Worth it and she has a friend she can bring with next time. Another addition to my lucky charms. She does not want to advertise, so sorry guys.There used to be a great looking hispanic girl at Wacko's who worked either day or nights, I never got her name and never got a dance from her as each time I would see her she was attached to a regular. Her trade mark was very large hoops in her ears. (I bet you all thought that was going in a different direction.) I wonder if it is the same. I guess I will have to get back to Sin's and also over to the DH to check out Raven.

JaxJaxFifty
04-08-11, 14:23
I was there Tuesday PM, some cows and some decent talent, came across a hispanic girl with tats, nice C naturals and GTG in the VIP. I asked about TO after 2 songs and she gave me her. We met in a hotel after her shift. Really into, nice bod except for some baby fat down backside (I like toned butts better). Everything on the menu. Set me back 1. 7. Worth it and she has a friend she can bring with next time. Another addition to my lucky charms. She does not want to advertise, so sorry guys.In the spirit of the Masters being played this week,"you the man". You always "strike it rich". I would never be so bold as to ask your "secret" but I do have 2 requests for you:

1-does GTG mean girl-to-girl or good-to-go or some other term not in "abbreviations"

2-please give me 6 numbers to play in the lottery

Clublvr
04-08-11, 17:15
I was there Tuesday PM, some cows and some decent talent, came across a hispanic girl with tats, nice C naturals and GTG in the VIP. I asked about TO after 2 songs and she gave me her. We met in a hotel after her shift. Really into, nice bod except for some baby fat down backside (I like toned butts better). Everything on the menu. Set me back 1. 7. Worth it and she has a friend she can bring with next time. Another addition to my lucky charms. She does not want to advertise, so sorry guys.1. 7 meaning $170? Pussy cost, but I never would pay $170 plus the door fee and dances over $200 easy but not my money either and I did not get any pussy since last weekend.

Bbjax
04-08-11, 20:40
Have to agree with other reviewers, I tried her out today and had good results. She was upfront and gave what she promised. Two things made me laugh. One, the spit to the side, on the floor, after our dance, followed by complaints about how no one cleans up. Two, her insistence that the dirty girls were taking her money. Hey pot, have you met kettle? Sniff sniff.

Kaplog
04-10-11, 03:32
I only report good experiences. Bad ones, which I also get are bummer to talk about. 1.7=$170 including hotel room, food. Not bad for 2hrs worth.

RealDeal69
04-24-11, 08:17
Stopped in the other day to see whats changed (been out of town). Kyras back and has had a boob job. Nice! Didn't get a dance so not sure how they feel. Bet her head is still good. Shhh! Kendras still there. Still cheap with dirty toes! Please wash before work! Some new whale with blonde hair and messed up teeth. Don't know where they found that one. Same bartenders and dj. Got a dance from marilyn. Good dance with no extras. Then danced with jade. Nice ending. Wink wink! Will be back this week. Want to try them new boobs and a new chick with big butt and black hair. See you in there.

Kfcman
05-03-11, 18:18
Didn't have any luck seeing anyone I wanted to and ended up at Sins this afternoon. Kyra's boob job is great! Talked to her awhile and she offered everything! I ended up settling. 7 for BBBJCIM. Glad I ended up there today. Also got digits.

Tomado
05-04-11, 02:34
Heard that they got raided this past Saturday night. All the girls got ticketed.

Tycho
05-05-11, 09:25
Cell phone was jacked last night there. It was a nice samsung smart phone. Fking shiet. I put it down for a few minutes and then it was gone. I am done spending money on nice shiet.

Sy Philter
05-09-11, 01:01
Cell phone was jacked last night there. It was a nice samsung smart phone. Fking shiet. I put it down for a few minutes and then it was gone. I am done spending money on nice shiet.Sorry your phone got jacked. Screw the thieves, don't let them win.

Try this: http://preyproject.com/

Open source anti theft for laptops and cell phones. It's free, and if it ever gets stolen, you activate then anti-theft, next time the device hits a wifi hotspot, it lets you know where it is. If there is a camera installed, it even takes pictures.

Tycho
05-15-11, 22:43
Sorry your phone got jacked. Screw the thieves, don't let them win.

Try this:

http://preyproject.com/

Open source anti theft for laptops and cell phones. It's free, and if it ever gets stolen, you activate then anti-theft, next time the device hits a wifi hotspot, it lets you know where it is. If there is a camera installed, it even takes pictures. Thanks. This security app looks good too. http://www.antidroidtheft.com/

I have had a crappy month. Speeding ticket last night. Shiet. Butler / Belfort after the hill eastbound.

Lilvenz1
07-14-11, 08:32
I used to have her number, heard she left for a while, something about being pregnant. Has she came back?

King Mong
08-12-11, 18:34
Had a good dance w / Jess today. Petite Brunette, w / tat on thigh. I'm pretty sure this is the same Jess that disappeared from here late last year (from previous posts). Good dance, I will repeate

Kaplog
08-13-11, 11:18
I used to have her number, heard she left for a while, something about being pregnant. Has she came back?Kylie dances@wackos now. Gained some weight, tats are the same, Katie is back@sins also taking to go orders. If she likes you.

Tomado
08-21-11, 03:23
Bad news for all you Katie fans. She was fired last week.

P Smith
08-21-11, 07:28
Bad news for all you Katie fans. She was fired last week.Hopefully she'll turn up at Wackos. That's where I like to hang anyway. No cover, beer and better layout.

Be safe, have fun, be safe!

PS

Charlie Runkle
10-02-11, 05:04
Went by wackos a few times on day shift to see if she was there. Had no luck. Anyone know if she's still there?

Kaplog
10-03-11, 02:04
Went by wackos a few times on day shift to see if she was there. Had no luck. Anyone know if she's still there?She's not there anymore. There was some drama involved I heard. A not so reliable source told me that she moved to GC.

Eaccardi
10-03-11, 08:12
She's not there anymore. There was some drama involved I heard. A not so reliable source told me that she moved to GC.We talking about Kylie or Cali?

Charlie Runkle
10-03-11, 11:24
We talking about Kylie or Cali?Kylie from sinsations. Cute big boobs and cool tats.

Tomado
10-30-11, 03:56
Did you ever find Kylie? It's been a long time since I've seen her.

Kylie from sinsations. Cute big boobs and cool tats.

Charlie Runkle
10-30-11, 04:14
Did you ever find Kylie? It's been a long time since I've seen her.No I haven't but am enjoying looking. I used to have digits but they changed too often. I will report if I find her.

Big Pun3225
11-05-11, 23:57
Kylie from sinsations. Cute big boobs and cool tats.Looks a lot like this LOLZ.

Charlie Runkle
11-06-11, 04:03
Looks a lot like this LOLZ.Not the one I know but she does spark my interest. Always looking for a new experience.

Charlie Runkle
11-06-11, 04:23
Looks a lot like this LOLZ.Not the one I know but she does spark my interest. Always looking for a new experience.

Charlie Runkle
11-24-11, 01:40
Got a nice handshake from Monica the other night.

Bucky9
11-27-11, 03:35
Did anyone notice the cameras in the VIP? I saw at least 2 before my dance. I was told that they were installed to cut down on all the extras going on. The dance that I got was so lame compared to what I usually receive. This really sucks!

HorneyinJax3
11-27-11, 18:44
Did anyone notice the cameras in the VIP? I saw at least 2 before my dance. I was told that they were installed to cut down on all the extras going on. The dance that I got was so lame compared to what I usually receive. This really sucks!They have been there fo rseveral months.

Eaccardi
11-30-11, 22:03
I have a client that works there and I asked her about it, she said in addition to the cpl cameras that are visible there are more that look directly into the booths and that it is hurting her pocket book.

Bucky9
12-01-11, 00:43
I have a client that works there and I asked her about it, she said in addition to the cpl cameras that are visible there are more that look directly into the booths and that it is hurting her pocket book.Oh well, at least there's still NSG and the Doll House to go to for some fun.

Coyote South
12-01-11, 02:14
Oh well, at least there's still NSG and the Doll House to go to for some fun.There is at least one camera at the Doll House. In the booth next to the bar, closest to the stage.

MouthHunter
12-04-11, 22:49
Looks a lot like this LOLZ.I know this one personally outside of the club scene. PM me if you have had sessions with her and I can relay messages to her new number.

Johnny Drama
12-11-11, 21:22
Anyone get extras from her, or is take out available. Pm the info please

Drama

Charlie Runkle
12-12-11, 00:47
Anyone get extras from her, or is take out available. Pm the info please

DramaFrom my experience and my understanding from others niether are available. Too bad. She could be a rich girl.

JamieW
12-16-11, 08:55
Had a good dance w / Jess today. Petite Brunette, w / tat on thigh. I'm pretty sure this is the same Jess that disappeared from here late last year (from previous posts). Good dance, I will repeateIt's not the same Jess that left there last year. It's the Jessi that was fired a couple years ago for fighting Katie.

Tomado
12-22-11, 05:47
Anyone know what happened to her? Last few times I went there, she's nowhere to be found.

ToeLover
12-23-11, 02:45
Looks a lot like this LOLZ.Big, beautiful bolt-ons and a girl has to fuck them up with an ugly ass tattoo all over her chest. No thanks, you can have her. I know most of you probably have no problems with them, but I can't fucking stand tattoos on women, especially when they are large, prominent and don't mean a fucking thing.

MouthHunter
12-23-11, 08:46
Anyone know what happened to her? Last few times I went there, she's nowhere to be found.A while ago.

Joe Q Average
12-23-11, 11:05
Big, beautiful bolt-ons and a girl has to fuck them up with an ugly ass tattoo all over her chest. No thanks, you can have her. I know most of you probably have no problems with them, but I can't fucking stand tattoos on women, especially when they are large, prominent and don't mean a fucking thing.I happen to think they are hot!

Maybe not so much when she's 60.

Old School
12-23-11, 15:04
Anyone know what happened to her? Last few times I went there, she's nowhere to be found.Last dance we had it sounded like she part-timing the business at that time, I am thinking she is out for good maybe or a different club.

Had a wonderful dance from Kyra recently, even with BBW (not the female size reference) figure it out.

MouthHunter
12-24-11, 11:28
Last dance we had it sounded like she part-timing the business at that time, I am thinking she is out for good maybe or a different club.

Had a wonderful dance from Kyra recently, even with BBW (not the female size reference) figure it out.Your best bet is to check out Emperors. She sells dancer clothing in there sometimes.

Tomado
12-26-11, 15:06
Ok, so I asked one of the dancers there about Michelle. Apparently she moved to Detroit, but who knows if that is true. If anyone can confirm this please let us know.

Your best bet is to check out Emperors. She sells dancer clothing in there sometimes.

Big Pun3225
12-26-11, 15:37
Ok, so I asked one of the dancers there about Michelle. Apparently she moved to Detroit, but who knows if that is true. If anyone can confirm this please let us know.I texted her a couple weeks ago. Said she was moving before the end of the year.

She asked me to come to whatever the old San Juan liquors was and spend some $$$ on her that she needed all she could get.

I asked her to skip there and just come to my place and I'd make it worth her while. She didn't text back.

Either she just didn't like me or really didn't meet outside the club anymore.

Almost had her talked into it a few months ago (I think) but she wanted me to make an offer on her time and I told her to tell me what it was worth to her to and she never threw any numbers out there for me.

Katie is pretty much as hot but I have the want what you can't have disease pretty bad and would have spent decent $$$ on her to come to my place for an hour.

Oh well. I found a new object to fixate on for now.

Mayport904
01-03-12, 23:13
There is at least one camera at the Doll House. In the booth next to the bar, closest to the stage.I think that camera is only on at certain times though. I have gotten A LOT in that room and the girls that I got the dances from are still working there.

Kaplog
01-16-12, 02:49
It took a lot of game. But I finally got Anette to do TO. Awesome experience. I didn't know how I did it. But it all started with a video game at the bar. She said she never did go out with a customer before. Not even a regular. This was also my first time dealing with her. I guess the stars just aligned right.

MouthHunter
01-16-12, 10:36
It took a lot of game. But I finally got Anette to do TO. Awesome experience. I didn't know how I did it. But it all started with a video game at the bar. She said she never did go out with a customer before. Not even a regular. This was also my first time dealing with her. I guess the stars just aligned right.Just wondering.

Mike1237
01-16-12, 19:01
It took a lot of game. But I finally got Anette to do TO. Awesome experience. I didn't know how I did it. But it all started with a video game at the bar. She said she never did go out with a customer before. Not even a regular. This was also my first time dealing with her. I guess the stars just aligned right.Timing is everything, nicely done!

Kaplog
01-17-12, 00:11
Just wondering.No just a dinner date...then fun... No Ben-stars involved.

Charlie Runkle
01-17-12, 01:30
No just a dinner date.then fun. No Ben-stars involved.Did you let her know that there are many others who like dinner also? Congrats on your conquest.

Charlie Runkle
02-14-12, 01:41
Does anyone know if this girl still works there. I only met her one time, but had a very satisfying dance. Haven't seen again. Pretty girl with dark hair and lots of tats. That's all I can remember besides her skills.

InfoTrader
03-10-12, 15:42
Does anyone know if this girl still works there. I only met her one time, but had a very satisfying dance. Haven't seen again. Pretty girl with dark hair and lots of tats. That's all I can remember besides her skills.Is she a short blond with a half sleave? If so, I saw her there last night.

Charlie Runkle
03-11-12, 04:10
Is she a short blond with a half sleave? If so, I saw her there last night.She has dark hair with tats. I was there earlier tonight and she was there. Left very happy!

Kaplog
04-01-12, 02:27
I hung outatsins last night with my girls. Some new faces but I stuck out with my "friends". A thin, brunette with some star tats was introduced to me by one of my girls there. She offered TO. Didn't happen but got digits (forgot her name). But got to do an after party with another brunette with bolt ons and one of my girls in my hotel room. What a blast! These girls are really in to each other. Anyway, there's this 3 young kids who were following one of my "friends" around and was blatantly asking for A TO. No luck. And there was this dude who was trying to impress the ladies by talking big and also blatantly asking for TO. Well to each his own. Have fun all of you and be careful. You might be proposing to a UC. AN LE friend of mine mentioned that they are planning to plant UC's in clubs. Stay safe.

Zipman
04-01-12, 16:34
I hung outatsins last night with my girls. Some new faces but I stuck out with my "friends". A thin, brunette with some star tats was introduced to me by one of my girls there. She offered TO. Didn't happen but got digits (forgot her name). But got to do an after party with another brunette with bolt ons and one of my girls in my hotel room. What a blast! These girls are really in to each other. Anyway, there's this 3 young kids who were following one of my "friends" around and was blatantly asking for A TO. No luck. And there was this dude who was trying to impress the ladies by talking big and also blatantly asking for TO. Well to each his own. Have fun all of you and be careful. You might be proposing to a UC. AN LE friend of mine mentioned that they are planning to plant UC's in clubs. Stay safe.Have you heard about them planting UC strippers or SC patrons? I've assumed the were already doing the latter, and I'm not sure how practical the former would be (how many police women are going to show their pussy on stage?)

MouthHunter
04-02-12, 08:32
Just need a little info on her. She now works at GC and I'm trying to figure if she's worth an effort TO.

Mayport904
04-03-12, 03:06
Have you heard about them planting UC strippers or SC patrons? I've assumed the were already doing the latter, and I'm not sure how practical the former would be (how many police women are going to show their pussy on stage?)He was talking about undercover strippers since he suggested we might be proposing TO to one. But you have a good point. No way in hell would JSO be planting UC strippers in clubs. Someone probably just made something up to sound cool; someone gullible believed it; and it made its way onto the board somehow.

The Vekker
04-07-12, 22:34
He was talking about undercover strippers since he suggested we might be proposing TO to one. But you have a good point. No way in hell would JSO be planting UC strippers in clubs. Someone probably just made something up to sound cool; someone gullible believed it; and it made its way onto the board somehow.-OR- could be that they've got a stripper or two they've arrested and made a deal with for the johns. If you look at the other boards, they do it occasionally with streetwalkers and BP girls. As always, be careful out there. Think with your big head first.

Mr Wheels83
04-12-12, 20:15
I went today and got a dance from her. She is HOT as. Any luck with her? I got roaming hands but that was it. Tried to get digits but she said she would have to call me (which I don't see happening) but who knows.

Anybody have experience with her?

Kaplog
04-15-12, 10:50
-OR- could be that they've got a stripper or two they've arrested and made a deal with for the johns. If you look at the other boards, they do it occasionally with streetwalkers and BP girls. As always, be careful out there. Think with your big head first.You are right on the button. Just be weary of whom you propose to. Even the veterans there might be UC. Just a warning. Anyway I passed by Friday night and the place was slow. 2 of my "girls" proposed to just go out and drink and was later joined by a nice looking veteran from NSG. We hard a good time bar hopping. We startedatwackos then to emps and lastly to GC. No hanky panky this time. Just pure clean fun. I noticed that there were a lot of dancer migration from emps to wackos. Emps was kinda a dive. The "girls" and I have this idea to rent a party bus and go to Orlando. I might be asking people here later to sign up for RSVP for a weekend in Orlando. The plan is still being thought about. Just wait for further notification.

Mayport904
04-15-12, 23:21
You are right on the button. Just be weary of whom you propose to. Even the veterans there might be UC. Just a warning. Anyway I passed by Friday night and the place was slow. 2 of my "girls" proposed to just go out and drink and was later joined by a nice looking veteran from NSG. We hard a good time bar hopping. We startedatwackos then to emps and lastly to GC. No hanky panky this time. Just pure clean fun. I noticed that there were a lot of dancer migration from emps to wackos. Emps was kinda a dive. The "girls" and I have this idea to rent a party bus and go to Orlando. I might be asking people here later to sign up for RSVP for a weekend in Orlando. The plan is still being thought about. Just wait for further notification.Ok, since everyone here seems to believe that UC veteran strippers exist at Sinsations and maybe even DH, has anyone been busted or seen someone else get busted because of one? I'm very skeptical of this because I don't see how the UC stripper can remain in the strip club very long without being discovered.

Also, Kaplog, many of your recent posts seem to be too vague or off-topic to be of use to many of us here. Are you aware that it seems as if you are just posting to brag about your night?

Bucky9
04-16-12, 07:28
Ok, since everyone here seems to believe that UC veteran strippers exist at Sinsations and maybe even DH, has anyone been busted or seen someone else get busted because of one? I'm very skeptical of this because I don't see how the UC stripper can remain in the strip club very long without being discovered.

Also, Kaplog, many of your recent posts seem to be too vague or off-topic to be of use to many of us here. Are you aware that it seems as if you are just posting to brag about your night?This would make a cool plot for a porn movie. It's 21 JUMP STREET with strippers!

Tycho
04-16-12, 23:07
This would make a cool plot for a porn movie. It's 21 JUMP STREET with strippers!Would be amazing! Not realistic as the club owners would have to be in a position where they allow it to the detriment of their own business. That is the angle the movie would have to use to justify it and a big baller of a target to go for.

Kanisis
04-17-12, 00:39
He was talking about undercover strippers since he suggested we might be proposing TO to one. But you have a good point. No way in hell would JSO be planting UC strippers in clubs. Someone probably just made something up to sound cool; someone gullible believed it; and it made its way onto the board somehow.We have it narrowed down to a bartender.

Kaplog
04-17-12, 01:24
Ok, since everyone here seems to believe that UC veteran strippers exist at Sinsations and maybe even DH, has anyone been busted or seen someone else get busted because of one? I'm very skeptical of this because I don't see how the UC stripper can remain in the strip club very long without being discovered.

Also, Kaplog, many of your recent posts seem to be too vague or off-topic to be of use to many of us here. Are you aware that it seems as if you are just posting to brag about your night?Hey I'm only sharing info from a friend who is working with the jax PD. An information that was only shared accidentally during a guy's nite out. Not having people getting busted does not mean they are not gathering info or profiling johns. Don't you ever wonder why they scan your DL'satwacko's. Anyway enough of that. I am purposely making my posts vague because I have to protect people who are good to me and also there are people who are very indiscreet about information shared here and making it bad for other hobbyist. It seems that there's some forum members who just like to be fed with info and not giving back any. Don't any of you guys hate it that there's a crowd of men around a stage gawking at the stripper and nobody else is tipping but you. Whatever dude, I enjoy the hobby and I plan to continue enjoying it as long as possible without other people ruining it for me.

Bucky9
04-17-12, 19:28
Hey I'm only sharing info from a friend who is working with the jax PD. An information that was only shared accidentally during a guy's nite out. Not having people getting busted does not mean they are not gathering info or profiling johns. Don't you ever wonder why they scan your DL'satwacko's. Anyway enough of that. I am purposely making my posts vague because I have to protect people who are good to me and also there are people who are very indiscreet about information shared here and making it bad for other hobbyist. It seems that there's some forum members who just like to be fed with info and not giving back any. Don't any of you guys hate it that there's a crowd of men around a stage gawking at the stripper and nobody else is tipping but you. Whatever dude, I enjoy the hobby and I plan to continue enjoying it as long as possible without other people ruining it for me.Kap, I do enjoy reading about your escapades in our local clubs. Although I disagree with yor theory about LEO gathering information about customers. Jax PD or the Feds would be more interested in gathering information about drugs, dealers, gangs or money laundering that happens in these places. The PoPo don't care about your lap dance.

Zipman
04-22-12, 09:11
Kap, I do enjoy reading about your escapades in our local clubs. Although I disagree with yor theory about LEO gathering information about customers. Jax PD or the Feds would be more interested in gathering information about drugs, dealers, gangs or money laundering that happens in these places. The PoPo don't care about your lap dance.Color me skeptical as well, though I do like the 21 Jump Street with strippers idea that was suggested earlier in the thread. Lot's of potential.

I do think there are good reasons to be cautious about TO. But it strikes me that "she could have a boyfriend that will rob me" or something like that is a higher likelihood than "she is a UC busting clients who want TO". Who knows? There are all sorts of crazy things that go down, but it just strikes me that Bucky9 hit the nail on the head. If anybody is working as a CI they were probably caught with drugs and are focused on drugs / gangs / etc.

With that said, I plan to give my next lap dance girl a thorough check over to see if she has a wire. I wonder how deep you an put the wire in the pussy or ass an still get reception.

Kaplog
04-23-12, 01:45
Color me skeptical as well, though I do like the 21 Jump Street with strippers idea that was suggested earlier in the thread. Lot's of potential.

I do think there are good reasons to be cautious about TO. But it strikes me that "she could have a boyfriend that will rob me" or something like that is a higher likelihood than "she is a UC busting clients who want TO". Who knows? There are all sorts of crazy things that go down, but it just strikes me that Bucky9 hit the nail on the head. If anybody is working as a CI they were probably caught with drugs and are focused on drugs / gangs / etc.

With that said, I plan to give my next lap dance girl a thorough check over to see if she has a wire. I wonder how deep you an put the wire in the pussy or ass an still get reception.Just look for the antenna that comes out of their ass. And if the you hear voices in the cooch. And the lips don't move. Heh-heh. I don't have have any idea what they will be doing with UC's in SC's but it was mentioned by a very reliable source. Anyways, just be very discrete. And don't act stupid inside an sc.

Member #4558
04-23-12, 17:48
You are right on the button. Just be weary of whom you propose to. Even the veterans there might be UC. Just a warning. Anyway I passed by Friday night and the place was slow. 2 of my "girls" proposed to just go out and drink and was later joined by a nice looking veteran from NSG. We hard a good time bar hopping. We startedatwackos then to emps and lastly to GC. No hanky panky this time. Just pure clean fun. I noticed that there were a lot of dancer migration from emps to wackos. Emps was kinda a dive. The "girls" and I have this idea to rent a party bus and go to Orlando. I might be asking people here later to sign up for RSVP for a weekend in Orlando. The plan is still being thought about. Just wait for further notification.I would be tempted to sign up for this Orlando weekend just to see if it is the real deal or just another vague BS story. As for the U/C claims in another thread, to my knowledge there is no "Jax PD". It's all the Duval County Sheriff Office. Now, Jax Beach does have it's own police force but the City of Jacksonville does not. So am I to assume that your snitch does not know where he works or did you just misspeak?

And yea, save yourself the reply. I'm an ass but I don't really care and I have to call bullshit when I see it.

Alex9990
04-24-12, 01:51
I would be tempted to sign up for this Orlando weekend just to see if it is the real deal or just another vague BS story. As for the U / C claims in another thread, to my knowledge there is no "Jax PD". It's all the Duval County Sheriff Office. Now, Jax Beach does have it's own police force but the City of Jacksonville does not. So am I to assume that your snitch does not know where he works or did you just misspeak?

And yea, save yourself the reply. I'm an ass but I don't really care and I have to call bullshit when I see it.It's actually the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. There is no Duval County Sheriff's Office since 1968. BUT for the other poster, I doubt also they would spend time putting a girl UC just for the purpose busting folks.

Member #4558
04-24-12, 15:34
It's actually the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. There is no Duval County Sheriff's Office since 1968. BUT for the other poster, I doubt also they would spend time putting a girl UC just for the purpose busting folks.Thank you for correcting my mistake.

Mayport904
04-24-12, 20:02
Whatever dude, I enjoy the hobby and I plan to continue enjoying it as long as possible without other people ruining it for me.Dude, you are the one who is ruining the hobby for us by constantly posting bullshit on here.

Kaplog
05-08-12, 01:45
Dude, you are the one who is ruining the hobby for us by constantly posting bullshit on here.Get a life.

Tomado
07-24-12, 13:22
Went up there last night and saw this big tittied girl I never seen before named Roxy. Her dances were just average if that.

Satisfaxxxion
07-24-12, 18:38
Went up there last night and saw this big tittied girl I never seen before named Roxy. Her dances were just average if that.It's been a long time since I had a dance at Sin's that was any better than average. I'm sticking close to Emperor's and DollHouse these days. Much more bang for my buck. It's too bad, too. Sin's used to be my spot.

Stunt Dick
07-24-12, 18:50
I stopped by Sins this afternoon. 3 dancers working, but Alexis caught my eye. She was the thinnest of the three.

Impressive moves on stage. Very limber and athletic.

Had a VIP dance with her that was very satisfying but no extras were available.

Charlie Runkle
07-25-12, 00:28
Went up there last night and saw this big tittied girl I never seen before named Roxy. Her dances were just average if that.Those tits caught my eyes the other night but I passed. Glad I did now.

Kaplog
07-26-12, 00:43
Those tits caught my eyes the other night but I passed. Glad I did now.She used to dance at emperor's. Was very pushy and annoying....Have you noticed that it's just mostly young teens that go in there during night time?

Charlie Runkle
07-27-12, 00:25
She used to dance at emperor's. Was very pushy and annoying.Have you noticed that it's just mostly young teens that go in there during night time?That's why I prefer day shift. Plus the girls try a little harder on days.

Trucker123
07-27-12, 22:24
The girl Karma is at Cinderallas on night shift.

Kaplog
08-03-12, 00:53
Just got back from a date with Kyra. I forgot she was an old friend. Did not recognize her after losing wight and doing a makeover. She reminded me of the old days with Katie. She and Katie used to live in the same apartment and I used to hang out there. I felt like a dumbass forgetting who she was. She said she used to work with Katie at bang bros doing the online stuff until she got tired of it. It was a lot of fun spending time with her and better than before. I wish Katie is still around for a 3some. Anyway it was a great evening.

Darmidillo
08-03-12, 15:31
What does she look like? Brunette? Big "Karma" tattoo on her side?

The girl Karma is at Cinderallas on night shift.

Mr Wheels83
08-05-12, 14:10
Just got back from a date with Kyra. I forgot she was an old friend. Did not recognize her after losing wight and doing a makeover. She reminded me of the old days with Katie. She and Katie used to live in the same apartment and I used to hang out there. I felt like a dumbass forgetting who she was. She said she used to work with Katie at bang bros doing the online stuff until she got tired of it. It was a lot of fun spending time with her and better than before. I wish Katie is still around for a 3some. Anyway it was a great evening.Is she still on days at sins?

Tomado
08-06-12, 02:23
I just saw her Sunday night during the evening.

Is she still on days at sins?

Kaplog
08-06-12, 22:41
I just saw her Sunday night during the evening.She works days during weekdays and double shifts as needed on weekends.

Kaplog
08-24-12, 00:11
Lots of new faces at sins evening shift. I met one really nice looking lady from Miami last weekend (forgot the name). She is just testing the waters at jax right now.

Tomado
09-29-12, 19:54
Jewel from Wackos now works here. Both Dayshift and nightshift.

Jt1195
10-01-12, 13:55
I was there in August- and met the sisters. Had a great time with both. Can't remember there names but ask anyone about the two sisters. I had a dream that one got me going and the other got me all the way there. Had a great time. Will repeat.

Kaplog
11-30-12, 01:41
I went there last weekendatdaytime and yes Katie was working (she gave me her new digits) also Cheyanne who I chose to ave a dance with and she gave me a very good dance (also got digits)

There were a few new ones. There was this blonde with short hair, bolt ons and tats. Very nice bod (I was not able to get acquainted with her but my girls promised to introduce me next time).

Tomado
12-02-12, 01:20
Katie didn't last long, and is no longer working at Sins.

I went there last weekendatdaytime and yes Katie was working (she gave me her new digits) also Cheyanne who I chose to ave a dance with and she gave me a very good dance (also got digits)

There were a few new ones. There was this blonde with short hair, bolt ons and tats. Very nice bod (I was not able to get acquainted with her but my girls promised to introduce me next time).

P Smith
12-05-12, 13:24
Katie didn't last long, and is no longer working at Sins.What a shame! Damn it!

Kaplog
12-08-12, 00:32
What a shame! Damn it!Guess who left a message in my phone yesterday. She said she will be either at wackos or sins next week. She is taking TO orders right now.

Tomado
01-09-13, 19:04
Katie ever make it back to Wackos or Sins?

BTW theres a new girl at SS named Jade. Said she used to work all over Florida, including Mons Venus of Tampa for over 2 years.

Guess who left a message in my phone yesterday. She said she will be either at wackos or sins next week. She is taking TO orders right now.

Kaplog
01-10-13, 00:33

BTW theres a new girl at SS named Jade. Said she used to work all over Florida, including Mons Venus of Tampa for over 2 years.Katie is still on incall business, Jade used to workatDH. Jade is good company but never did TO but is always a good time. Jade and Elizabeth are friends of mine. Now I don't go there since Elizabeth started. She sticks to me like glue, keeping me from mingling with my other friends.

Tomado
01-10-13, 02:11
Different Jade, the one at SS is Native American. I didn't see the Filipino one from DH there, but I did see Elizabeth.

Katie is still on incall business, Jade used to workatDH. Jade is good company but never did TO but is always a good time. Jade and Elizabeth are friends of mine. Now I don't go there since Elizabeth started. She sticks to me like glue, keeping me from mingling with my other friends.

SfxtBro
01-10-13, 20:08

BTW theres a new girl at SS named Jade. Said she used to work all over Florida, including Mons Venus of Tampa for over 2 years.Tried hunting for Katie recently, but I guess she's in neither places. I'm hoping someone can help out in getting me in touch with her again!

Charlie Runkle
01-11-13, 01:22
Different Jade, the one at SS is Native American. I didn't see the Filipino one from DH there, but I did see Elizabeth.Jade should be back soon. I'm sure she will have a good hand shake lined up for me.

SfxtBro
01-13-13, 17:08
If you guys are looking for Filipino Jade, a buddy of mine just told me last night that she's at Passions off Beach.

Punkox
01-16-13, 00:22
Is it just me or does this place totally suck ass?

Haven't had any luck there in months. Cameras have the girls spooked. Jules isn't there anymore and the old DH girls have one foot out the door.

Satisfaxxxion
01-18-13, 14:14

Haven't had any luck there in months. Cameras have the girls spooked. Jules isn't there anymore and the old DH girls have one foot out the door.Sin's isn't worth the cover charge anymore. Even Katya from DH is too skittish to be hands-on in there.

Sultan69
02-15-13, 12:01
A while back, there was a hot redhead with a lot of tattoos working at Sins. I think her name was Chase, or something like that. Does anyone know if she is still there? Any thoughts about her?

Kaplog
02-16-13, 01:08
A while back, there was a hot redhead with a lot of tattoos working at Sins. I think her name was Chase, or something like that. Does anyone know if she is still there? Any thoughts about her?Yes she works there most nights. Cool chick. No TO or extras. Just there to work. She is very popular though.

Sultan69
02-16-13, 02:58
Yes she works there most nights. Cool chick. No TO or extras. Just there to work. She is very popular though.Does she work in the day or just nights?

Tomado
02-17-13, 13:54
I've only seen her there during nights.

Does she work in the day or just nights?

Sultan69
02-17-13, 21:29
I've only seen her there during nights.Thanks for the info.

Arksun
02-18-13, 01:11

Haven't had any luck there in months. Cameras have the girls spooked. Jules isn't there anymore and the old DH girls have one foot out the door.How has this place been lately?

Robert Nsg
02-21-13, 14:34
From what I understand, almost all of the old favorites from night shift at New Solid Gold are now working night shift at Sinsations. Lexi, who used to work day shift at New Solid Gold is now on Sinsations night shift also. Just thought some of you might like to know.

Kaplog
03-10-13, 17:08
I was there this weekend visiting old friends. I was told that Sins will have a total remodelling done, new seats, new layout, and new VIP area. My girls were very happy to hang out with me and has been treated very well as before. I don't know why people are having bad luck with this place. Anyway, the day shift is really fun. Wink. Wink.

Charlie Runkle
03-12-13, 00:31
I was there this weekend visiting old friends. I was told that Sins will have a total remodelling done, new seats, new layout, and new VIP area. My girls were very happy to hang out with me and has been treated very well as before. I don't know why people are having bad luck with this place. Anyway, the day shift is really fun. Wink. Wink.Hope they don't change the VIP too much. It's one of the better ones around.

Oldman Feels
03-13-13, 00:07
Hope they don't change the VIP too much. It's one of the better ones around.Hey I'm going to Sins Wednesday and was wondering what girls are the friendliest to spend time with?

Sultan69
03-14-13, 11:03
Hey I'm going to Sins Wednesday and was wondering what girls are the friendliest to spend time with?My wife and I recently visited Sins together. We found Hailey to be friendly. We went into the back with Monica and found her to VERY friendly.

HunnyBear
03-18-13, 14:00
My wife and I recently visited Sins together. We found Hailey to be friendly. We went into the back with Monica and found her to VERY friendly.Did you go day shift or night shift?