PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Alaska Manman
07-17-08, 21:52
Greetings.

I saw the new thread started by Hizark21 and thought I would start one that might make things go smoother on the General Reports Thread.

I visit Seattle regularly, so I also follow what is happening to the Forums down there. They have a number of threads so why not up here?

I hope this will help make thing easier for people to find and hopefully encourage more reports.

People have complained about the General Reports Thread being taken over by CL ads,etc. But at the same time there has been little posted on the seperate Craigslist Reviews, which you have to take the extra time to get to. I thought that by being located here it would hopefully attract more attention and users.

I haven't had much good luck with CL up here yet but perhaps this will help.

I personally love AMP's which is why I also started that thread. I hope that people will also report on non-parlor ladies which is why I didn't title it just Massage Parlor Report like other forums do so it can include all massage providers for people who love a great massage.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Tikboy
07-21-08, 20:29
I love this thread because I love AMPs/KMPs. Went to Mings 1 last week (Thurs to be exact) and C0Nn! 3 did the session and it was awesome! Did the 1hr=. 6 session and also received extra (HJ/BBJCIM) for another. 6 in my surprise. All in all, cost me 12, massage was decent good with deep tissue plus oil, light touch and little blowing all over you body. Got excited and everything was on. Didn't ask for full but was really satisfied with oral skill in my surprise and amusement. Maybe I was just lucky, at the right moment at the right time. Happy mongering and stay safe. The CL ad is getting in my nerve so Long Live AMPs and KMPs! I'll try Mings 2 later, more to cum.

Mr Magoo2
07-22-08, 01:14
Went to Ming's and was disappointed. I saw Ti Ti (sounded like Shi Shi), taller for an asain, dyed brown hair, A cup with padded bra, kind of cute. The massage was good but too rough for my liking. The balance of the service was WAY below par for Ming's - rushed, upsell, and low class SW type quality service. I refused on the upsell but barely got what I paid for at the standard rate - had to be a bit pushy to get there. Totally unacceptable.

Also there is a Lu Lu I saw on the way out - not the same one from Ming's II. This Lu Lu is plainer than the other, saggy tits, and looked kind of chunky.

Be safe,

Magoo

Tikboy
07-23-08, 03:43
I miss Juju. Never tried Lulu but might TOFTT. Any inputs on Lulu? I like Juju better, got a big booty for a Chinese lady. She's probably in Beijing getting ready for the Olympics.

Vitrea
07-29-08, 14:27
I saw Lisa yesterday. Nothing new to report other than the fact that she still rocks. She even got new clothes. Fantastic massage. Nice finish.

For those that want more frisky and better looks and less massage go with Lucy. She is still there. For Price/quality ratio Yin is my top right now.

Cobalt Blue
07-29-08, 15:36
LuLu is fabulous! Magnificent lips! She may not be as built as JuJu but she makes up for it in the effort she puts out. She is one of my all time favorites. Definitely worth more than one visit!

Tikboy
07-29-08, 20:47
True statement. I think Juju will be back sometimes next month. Can't wait. So I guess Lulu is the only one for now in Mings II eh?

LuLu is fabulous! Magnificent lips! She may not be as built as JuJu but she makes up for it in the effort she puts out. She is one of my all time favorites. Definitely worth more than one visit!

Alaska Manman
08-08-08, 04:34
I'll admit I do check out the postings on CL, though I've only actually responded to a couple of ads.

I just saw a couple of postings complaining about having to pay more than just the room fee.

I thought that "tipping" was standard and that the room fee goes to the "house. "

Please post or PM me with your experiences regarding tipping. Any negotiating tips or?

Thanks,

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Vitrea
08-09-08, 16:56
I'll admit I do check out the postings on CL, though I've only actually responded to a couple of ads.

I just saw a couple of postings complaining about having to pay more than just the room fee.

I thought that "tipping" was standard and that the room fee goes to the "house. "

Please post or PM me with your experiences regarding tipping. Any negotiating tips or?

Thanks,

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

I agree with you and my experience has been similar in the past 15 years with regards to AMPs. House fee mostly goes to the house. Some establishments do share a portion of the house fee with the "masseuse." I tip .4 for HJ, .6 for BJ and if I were to do FS in ANC I would tip .8. Add .2 to the above tips for exceptional service. Also at the places I frequent, I do not pay more than .6 for house fee for one hour.

Cash907
08-10-08, 03:46
Wish this thread had a FAQ for the different AMPs/KMPs. So far the only definite location I've found is the KMP on Tudor which seems to be a ripoff according to most reviews. Mings sounds good but people keep referring to Mings II because of JuJu but when I try to find its location I keep coming up with posts saying it doesn't exist.

I've tried a couple CL providers like Shiel, but I dunno, the more I read AMP reviews the more I feel like I am missing out on the actual massage and the extras the CL providers don't add. Lil help? Preciate it, even if it's just a PM to help me on the right direction.

Vitrea
08-10-08, 21:14
Wish this thread had a FAQ for the different AMPs/KMPs. So far the only definite location I've found is the KMP on Tudor which seems to be a ripoff according to most reviews. Mings sounds good but people keep referring to Mings II because of JuJu but when I try to find its location I keep coming up with posts saying it doesn't exist.

I've tried a couple CL providers like Shiel, but I dunno, the more I read AMP reviews the more I feel like I am missing out on the actual massage and the extras the CL providers don't add. Lil help? Preciate it, even if it's just a PM to help me on the right direction.

Mings: House in downtown (either 800 9th ave or 900 8th ave)

Mings II: 23rd ave, apt D, west of NorthStar street.

Tudor: Oriental massage near seward HWY and Tropic near lake otis.

Yin's: Spenard and Wisconsin Ave.

Hope this helps. Please post reviews.

Cash907
08-11-08, 00:13

Hope this helps. Please post reviews.Cherry. Thanks Vitrea.

Vitrea
08-11-08, 15:54
Cherry. Thanks Vitrea.

I just noticed in this week's edition that the free newspaper "Press" has numbers for at least three of the places I listed in my previous post.

-V

Whittney25
08-17-08, 11:05
Don't forget the AMP on Fairbanks Street between Fireweed and Northern Lights. It's called Best Massage and the address is 2509 Fairbanks, Suite B. It's been reviewed here a number of time. My experience there was good, not great.

Hope this helps. Please post reviews.

Vitrea
08-18-08, 14:32
Thank you Whitney25. I had some very pleasant experiences at Fairbanks.

Went back to Yin's. I saw K.K. She looked like she could be the "Kim" that was described here by a previous poster but she insisted she is K.K and not Kim. Anyway, they installed horizontal supports over some beds and they now can do the massage walking on your back. Yumm. K.K is thin and of medium height and the "walk" was very good. Her hand massage skills were so..so. She asked me what I wanted and I went for the standard. BTW, she is all natural and allows roaming.

Vitrea

Akman
08-18-08, 20:10
209 W. Dimond blvd. Across the street from Costco.

Great massage, Happy ending.

Alaska Manman
08-20-08, 13:41
I paid two visit's to Yin's last week and really liked Lucy and would definately recommend her to anyone but when I went back she had left to go back to California and saw Kiki or K.K. and was greatly disappointed.

Vitrea reports her massage has improved but she definately needs to work on her attitude and extra's. I am off to Seattle for a week and will definately be able to get exactly what I want there.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Vitrea
08-20-08, 14:30
209 W. Dimond blvd. Across the street from Costco.

Great massage, Happy ending.

I saw her too. The one working there this week is Nana. She was reviewed here before and she used to work at the Sullivan arena location. The Dimond location is owned by the same people that own the 9th Ave location. Nana has great massage technique and standard finish.

She asked .7 house fee. I don't know why I agreed to this time but I told her to tell her boss that the regulars now have a lot of choices and they need to drop the house fee to .6. Higher rental cost on Dimond blvd I guess.

-V

Akman
09-01-08, 09:59
I saw her too. The one working there this week is Nana. She was reviewed here before and she used to work at the Sullivan arena location. The Dimond location is owned by the same people that own the 9th Ave location. Nana has great massage technique and standard finish.

She asked .7 house fee. I don't know why I agreed to this time but I told her to tell her boss that the regulars now have a lot of choices and they need to drop the house fee to .6. Higher rental cost on Dimond blvd I guess.

-VThey are dropping the house fee to .6 for "winter rates".

I saw the new girl. Cindy. Nice face. Some baby fat and nice titties.

Early twenties Chinese.

Not as good of a massage as Nana and more eager for the finish.

But I only did a half hour.

Jerard
09-14-08, 08:11
I took my first trip to Yin's (Spenard & Wisconsin) yesterday and saw Jodi. She said she was almost 40, but still a looker imo. I was actually very surprised at her age when she offered it up. I actually thought she was late 20's, early 30's.

Attitude: 9
Looks: 8
Massage: 6
Service (w/ a smile): 9
Recommend?: Yes

The massage could have been better since it was a valid reason for the visit. It seemed a bit sloppy, but I did take her up on the "walking massage" which was interesting. She walked all over the back part of my body. Since she is thin framed it didn't hurt at all and some of it hit the right spots that were sore. She had a great attitude, english was pretty decent. She does try to carry on a pleasant conversation, but doesn't talk your ear off. I took her up on the hour which was .6. I think I heard it was higher before, so if it was they've switched to winter rates. Not gonna go into much detail on the rest of the visit, but you can PM if you want. All in all it was a very good visit. If you are wanting to get a good massage from her be sure to point out sore areas as she will focus on them for you.

If you do visit, keep in mind you may have to come back due to PFD's coming out. The place was real busy when I was there, so leave a bit of extra time in case you have to wait and come back.

Happy hunting and be safe.

Lookin Arnd
09-24-08, 01:37
Well, after reading the reviews, and finding Mings was the closest to home (it shows up on google maps under massage for those looking) I did my second trip to an AMP (first in Cali). Sorry didn't get the girls name, but she had an older face (mid 30s? ), but nice body. Good service, and I was surprised at how good she was with her hands at the end. Never felt rushed, and there wasn't any wait when I arrived (No dividend rush). Hardly see any reviews for Ming's any reason?

Jack Frost
09-26-08, 19:03
Need to talk to someone in PM as soon as possible about Anchorage AMP please. Posting this on Friday afternoon - hopefully someone can respond?

Thanks!

Cobalt Blue
09-27-08, 01:02
Went to Mings II for a visit. LuLu is gone. She has been replaced for the next three weeks by Jenny. The girl is fabulous! She is very friendly, quite talented, very liberal, and she has a magnificent body. One of the very best AMP girls I have ever met. Well worth a visit!

Tikboy
09-30-08, 00:38
Any idea on when Juju is coming back? Man, I surely miss her, she is the best so far on all my AMP experience. I'll try Jenny to see if can surpass Juju on looks and service. Will post later.

Went to Mings II for a visit. LuLu is gone. She has been replaced for the next three weeks by Jenny. The girl is fabulous! She is very friendly, quite talented, very liberal, and she has a magnificent body. One of the very best AMP girls I have ever met. Well worth a visit!

Vitrea
10-01-08, 21:04

Hey CB,

Is this the same Jenny that was there before or a first timer at Mings?

Cobalt Blue
10-03-08, 01:20
Yes, Jenny has been in town before, but I think it is the first time at this location. She worked at the place downtown and out near the Sullivan Arena previously. I think she is fabulous!

Funlover9123
10-03-08, 16:16
I went to Mings II for the first time after several visits to Mings, OT, and Yins, I was very impressed with Jenny. Her attitude looks and her massage were all great! Will go back again.

Speedstick
10-07-08, 20:52
Went to Mings today, saw Tina. As previously posted a pleasant massage. There were three ladies working, a taller and a little younger lady that I requested but she bowed out, saying she hurt her shoulder. When I left she was gone, but the other girl was still there about the same stats as Tina.

I tried to find Mings II, but no luck, I suspected which place it was but nothing obvious saying open on anything like that. If someone would like to PM me and tell me what I should be looking for, I would appreciate it.

On a side note made a trip down Spenard, I saw 4 to 5 ladies out between 12 and 1:30. Just a mixed of ladies with one exception a younger dark headed lady in a green hoody, was picked up before I got around the block by the holiday. Hung around a little she never showed back up.

Alaska Manman
10-09-08, 23:35
Thanks to all the great reports from Vitrea, Cobalt Blue, etc. about Ming's II - I finally went there today and wish I had gone there before now. Jenny was great. A little older than I usually like but there is soemthing to be said for experience. She gives a fantastic massage and has a great touch. I will definately go back to give Lulu a try. The location put me off but is well worth finding.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Jerard
10-10-08, 01:33
I tried finding Mings II, but had trouble figuring out which building it was on 23rd. If someone could pm me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Cobalt Blue
10-10-08, 03:33
Yes, the location is rather weird but quite discreet. I kinda like it. The problem I see is that they do absolutely no advertising or promotion. Very few people actually know they are there. I think it really cuts down on the business they do. I saw Jenny again today and in the limited conversation which is possible she seemed to say that very few customers are coming in. I wonder if they will stay in business there. Would be a shame it it closed as I have always liked the girls they get there.

Jenny will be leaving in about 10 days. Make some time to see her. You won't be diappointed.

Magicmark
10-10-08, 22:29
Stopped in at Mings last night and met "April". New girl who has been there four days. English is way above average for Mings. Looks, body, and service also way above average, although a tad "businesslike". I think it helped a lot that Connie knew me and told her I was OK. About the first thing she said was "Everything for you". Overall, highly reccomend.

Vitrea
10-20-08, 15:46
I went to Yin's over the weekend. Lisa was busy but she came out to greet me. She looked tired. New girl Bee is there. Young, cute face, in her 20's but a bit chubby. Lisa said she gives a very good massage but I passed.

I drove to the place opposite Costco. Nana is no longer there. I was told she is gone for good. New girl is her early 30's (just a guess), thick in the middle..I passed also.

Vitrea

Cobalt Blue
10-20-08, 23:48
Jenny gone at Mings II. LuLu is back. She has the most wonderful lips!

Jerard
10-21-08, 10:04
I went to mings II (thanks for the directions), but they were busy. Short on time I went to Mings and I concur with Magicmark. She seemed to have loosened up a bit since his visit. Was a good experience.

Stopped in at Mings last night and met "April". New girl who has been there four days. English is way above average for Mings. Looks, body, and service also way above average, although a tad "businesslike". I think it helped a lot that Connie knew me and told her I was OK. About the first thing she said was "Everything for you". Overall, highly reccomend.

Mr Magoo2
10-22-08, 00:50
Took another visit there. Crappy massage. No extras, nada, zilch. Still, the girl (shi shi?) demanded a tip and caused a scene after I refused. Lisa, who I know from her Ming's days, smoothed things over. Why the hell should I tip for substandard service? Did I miss something here?? I usually tip based on the extras, and pretty generously if it's good.

Bummer - I had high hopes for that place.

Be safe, Magoo

Frank Dallas
10-22-08, 15:21
That I treated myself to a 2 gal gig....yep, a twofer. Super senior guys only can PM for details

Jerard
10-22-08, 18:18
I had hit yins as it was easier to find before I got directions to Mings 2, and I got all the extras. Might be hit and miss depending on the gal?

Took another visit there. Crappy massage. No extras, nada, zilch. Still, the girl (shi shi?) demanded a tip and caused a scene after I refused. Lisa, who I know from her Ming's days, smoothed things over. Why the hell should I tip for substandard service? Did I miss something here?? I usually tip based on the extras, and pretty generously if it's good.

Bummer - I had high hopes for that place.

Be safe, Magoo

Tikboy
10-24-08, 22:17
Mings I. Had Connie over four months and so ago at Mings I before she went back to China. It was as an 8. 5 overall service. Does she still give massages, etc or is she a Mamasan now? Anyone had a latest gig with Connie can PM me and I'll share my share in details. Might try April soon since she's new and had an above average rating.

Mings II. Tried Jenny at Mings II several weeks ago, not my type and looks older but very good and firm massage. Went for a standard HJ finish, cost me. 3. Overall. 9 since massage and house fee is. 6. Asked about Juju but unfortunately to all Juju fans out there, she's not coming back to AK. Might TOFTT Lulu one of this day.

More reports to cum.

Alaska Manman
10-25-08, 23:26
I have had several great visits at Yin's with just one so-so visit. It really depends on the lady. I spoke to Lisa the next time and she said that each lady is different and does different kinds of massages. I can't believe she made a fuss over the tip. The last lady I saw there just took what I offered and seemed satisfied. The ladies at Yin's (except for Lisa - who is great) seem to come and go so you never know what you are going to get so reports here are greatly appreciated.

I did enjoy a great 4 hand massage with Lisa and Lucy in August. It happened by chance and I ended up with Lucy at the flip and she was fantastic. I have thought about trying a 2 lady massage all the way though, like Magoo reported. I enjoyed a few 2 lady dances in Vegas at a strip club, which are fantastic as touching is allowed, even on the floor.

I finally made it to Ming's II earlier this month and was looking forward to seeing Juju, who Jenny said was due back soon? I will have to call and see who is working. I enjoyed Jenny there is something to be said for experience.

Good Luck and Stay Safe.

Dgraham1221
10-28-08, 15:24
Met lulu yestersday, nice looking but excellent massage and finish!

Theotheleo
10-29-08, 02:25
I tried to find this place and was unsucessful. It was rather frustrating. Could someone please help me with directions.

Thanks

Frank Dallas
10-29-08, 13:25
With a name like Theo the LEO you probably wont get responses :)

Theotheleo
10-29-08, 18:37
Crap, I just got what you were saying. I mean Leo like the lion, the zodiac, you know capricorn, cancer, virgo, etc.

Theo

Cash907
10-29-08, 19:30
With a name like Theo the LEO you probably wont get responses :)Ditto that. Leo sounds a bit too much like LE.

Besides, 2 posts? If you can't find it from the tips already posted, I'm pretty sure no one is going to help ya. Sorry.

Vitrea
11-10-08, 15:20
Ming's: I went there to see if I can see April or Helen. April already left and Helen is still there. Helen is cute, mid twenties, nice skin, very nice smile and friendly. Very sensitive erasers. She has some baby fat on the belly, not a true spinner but I liked the session. Gave me a great massage.

Connie is still there, giving massages only if others are busy.

Cobalt Blue
11-10-08, 20:38
I was driving down Tudor the other day when I noticed a sign for "Therapeutic Massage" in a small shopping center on the north side of the road down near Minnesota. There was a neon "OPEN" sign. It was near 10 pm which is later than most of the really therapeutic places stay open. Anyone have any info?

Cobalt Blue
11-11-08, 02:44
Well, I was out and about so I drop in on the place to answer my own question. It is definitely an AMP. The girl that came out when I walked in recognized me. Her name is Susan. She used to work at the Muldoon AMP and at a place called TLC. She is a very high quality AMP worker who I recommend highly. Very nice solid figure. The AMP is located at the corner of Tudor and Harrison. There is a simple sign saying "Therapeutic Massage". Stop in, you won't be disappointed.

Easyrider0199
11-11-08, 22:09
Well, I was out and about so I drop in on the place to answer my own question. It is definitely an AMP. The girl that came out when I walked in recognized me. Her name is Susan. She used to work at the Muldoon AMP and at a place called TLC. She is a very high quality AMP worker who I recommend highly. Very nice solid figure. The AMP is located at the corner of Tudor and Harrison. There is a simple sign saying "Therapeutic Massage". Stop in, you won't be disappointed.

I agree with Cobalt on this one--see my previous post on ("Choon" ?) on my last visit. (Recap if you're lazy LOL) Went through the standard Q&A as they had just opened and obviously hadn't been there before, but once settled down things went smoothly. Nice big tits and an amazing mouth--highly recommended.

Stay Safe!

Easyrider

Cobalt Blue
11-12-08, 03:33
Easyrider, that is not the same place I am talking about. I read your old review and the place you are describing is the AMP at Tudor and New Seward. The place I am talking about is much further west on Tudor almost to Minnesota. The girl's name is Susan, there is no way you would mistake it for "Choon" as she speaks fairly good English. She is Vietnamese not Korean. I will not go to the place at New Seward as I feel they are overpriced.

Vitrea
11-12-08, 20:48
Easyrider, that is not the same place I am talking about. I read your old review and the place you are describing is the AMP at Tudor and New Seward. The place I am talking about is much further west on Tudor almost to Minnesota. The girl's name is Susan, there is no way you would mistake it for "Choon" as she speaks fairly good English. She is Vietnamese not Korean. I will not go to the place at New Seward as I feel they are overpriced.

I agree with Cobalt Blue. Susan speaks fairly good english and I don't know what a "Choon" is. She has been around for over 6 years. She started at the Muldoon Northern lights massage place and later moved to the AMP on International. She left town for a while and looks like she is back. She is a fantastic masseuse and highly service oriented. Th only reason I quit seeing her because I got bored after seeing her so many times. Those days, we had fewer options. I believe she is in her early 40s but looks like she is in her 30's. Have fun.

Easyrider0199
11-14-08, 00:29
I agree with Cobalt Blue. Susan speaks fairly good english and I don't know what a "Choon" is. She has been around for over 6 years. She started at the Muldoon Northern lights massage place and later moved to the AMP on International. She left town for a while and looks like she is back. She is a fantastic masseuse and highly service oriented. Th only reason I quit seeing her because I got bored after seeing her so many times. Those days, we had fewer options. I believe she is in her early 40s but looks like she is in her 30's. Have fun.

I'd have to agree with you Cobalt on the overprice issue--despite the fact that they offer the TS and Hot tub...... .8/hr for the house to start and you go from there--good result but it can be had for cheaper.

LMAO Vitrea--All I could make out was Choon for her name. Couldn't mistake her natural headlights though. :)

Thanks for the tip on Susan, i'll have to scout out the place you mentioned and check her out once I can get a free min from Uncle Sam.

Take care and Stay Safe!

Easyrider

Magicmark
11-14-08, 22:42
I stopped in at the new place on Tudor and met Susan. I really like her setup, very nice and cozy and comfortable. To me, Susan looks every bit of forty, and she has a gentle, almost motherly look to her face, especially with her glasses on.

The massage was outstanding. Possibly the best I've ever had at an Anchorage AMP (and I've had plenty!). Her body is shapely and rock solid, and I was completely satisfied. She worked extremely hard to make me happy, and the add on fee was very reasonable. Overall, I highly recommend.

When she asked how I heard about her I told her "a friend", and when pressed mumbled something about a website that some of us use. She said i was the fifth guy that day to mention a vague "friend". It seems our little website has a very active following, and greatly influences which places are patronized.

Vitrea
11-17-08, 15:25
Diamond Therapeutic on Old Seward next to Papa John's. I saw the ad in the press and called them. Christine picked up and she spoke decent english. Decent english generally means they have been around for a while...means older provider. Turns out she is short, petite, a bit thick in the middle, 40+ with a pleasant attitude.

The place is clean and smelled nice. The rates on the board outside range from $75 to $95/hour which includes body wraps. She said they are currently offering 20% discount. I passed. Please post if any one of you do try it out.

BTW, any one know what the current offerings are at Yin's and Mings II? Please PM if you do not want to post.

Frank Dallas
11-18-08, 02:48
Lulu is at Ming IIs

Hows that for a current offering? :)

Alaska Manman
11-18-08, 02:54
I have seen both April and Helen there this month. Helen left and there was supposed to have been a new lady last week but when I was there Saturday in sounds like April is coming back instead this next weekend. I didn't see Connie as she was working. She was taking it easy earlier this month and letting April and Helen take turns with the clients, unless you request a particular lady. It's just her and Helen as of a couple days ago.

Vitrea, I agree with you about Helen, perhaps in her early thirties though.

You should really give April a try, her English is pretty good and she is very upbeat and friendly.

Good Luck and Stay Safe.

Vitrea
11-18-08, 21:30
I have seen both April and Helen there this month. Helen left and there was supposed to have been a new lady last week but when I was there Saturday in sounds like April is coming back instead this next weekend. I didn't see Connie as she was working. She was taking it easy earlier this month and letting April and Helen take turns with the clients, unless you request a particular lady. It's just her and Helen as of a couple days ago.

Vitrea, I agree with you about Helen, perhaps in her early thirties though.

You should really give April a try, her English is pretty good and she is very upbeat and friendly.

Good Luck and Stay Safe.

Alaska Manman, Thank you. Minor correction: April is the one that left. Helen is still there and I saw her again. I agree with you re her age.

Thank you Frank Dallas for the info re Mings II

Easyrider0199
11-19-08, 00:57
Diamond Therapeutic on Old Seward next to Papa John's. I saw the ad in the press and called them. Christine picked up and she spoke decent english. Decent english generally means they have been around for a while...means older provider. Turns out she is short, petite, a bit thick in the middle, 40+ with a pleasant attitude.

The place is clean and smelled nice. The rates on the board outside range from $75 to $95/hour which includes body wraps. She said they are currently offering 20% discount. I passed. Please post if any one of you do try it out.

BTW, any one know what the current offerings are at Yin's and Mings II? Please PM if you do not want to post.

Is this the same Christine that used to work AMP on 'Banks by N Lights?? Haven't seen her around in a while....

Stay Safe!

Easyrider

Alaska Manman
11-19-08, 03:50
I thought April had left too, she said she might be back early next year though. There was no new lady there last Friday as I had expected by what Connie had told me, so I saw Helen again. Her English is just so-so. So I may have misunderstood her but I thought she said that there waould be no "new girl" and that April would be back on the 22cd of November. I was unablr to confirm with Connie as she was busy but I do hope that it is true as Iwould love to be able to see April again.

I also saw Lulu at Ming's II earlier this month and she is defiately worth a visit.

If anyone has any more info about Ming's please post. I am way out in the chain and hope to be back this weekend.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Cris3
11-20-08, 13:54
Hey,

I'm new to AMPs and want to try one in town. Any suggestions for my first time? What about etiquette? What happens when you enter the door? What time of the day is the best for the cutest massueses? I have read about the house fee and tipping, I'm just curious about how to get in the door.

On another note. I have had a great massage from Lynn on CL (I think she was Lisa before) Cute woman in her early forties, body of a 29 year old, super girl, be respectful.

I'd appeciate any tips.

Thanks!

Frank Dallas
11-20-08, 16:56
I walked into the one on Tudor near the Highway on Sunday with a big wad of cash to burn. Nice place and layout, but the one young lady looked like a nightmare, the better looking one was rude. I walked out.

I'll take my $$ elsewhere. They need lessons on customer service

Vitrea
11-20-08, 20:22
Is this the same Christine that used to work AMP on 'Banks by N Lights?? Haven't seen her around in a while....

Stay Safe!

Easyrider

Not at all. If it is that one, I would have stayed for 2 hours.

Alaska Manman
11-23-08, 01:22
I had looked forward to seeing Lisa again at Ming's today but when I called, Connie told me that she wouldn't be back until tomorrow, which I couldn't do.

I ended up at the Day Break Spa on N. Light today. I wanted to try someplace new.

They advertise in the Press and have been reported on in this forum but not for a while.

They charge $80 for an hour but that includes a short sauna and then table shower, which I enjoyed and really got me in the mood for the massage.

There were two ladies there, Susie and Young or Yeung?, both Korean. I didn't call ahead and susie met me at the door. She asked if I had been there before, etc. I asked if anyone else was working and she said, Young and I thought she meant a younger lady, but that is her name. I asked to meet her first, she is 4'11" (she later told me) plump but nice looking and is all natural. Susie is a few inches taller and a little thinner. She reminded me a little of Lisa at Yin's and her top really showed off her assets. She had them covered up when she came to the door or else I probably wouldn't have asked if anyone else was working.

I ended up having a great time, she speaks great English and treated me really well. They don't offer a lot of extras, just your typical "Asian" style massage. She even kept massaging me after the "flip." She never talked about money and I handed her a $40 tip and she just said, "Thank-You."

I really enjoyed the experience. They have a nice place but was surprised that she never didn't fully close the door. There is a locked inner door to the lobby but there was another customer who came in right after I did, which may have shortened the sauna and table shower. I have never been in a place that didn't close the door all the way. Have anyof you out there.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Vitrea
11-24-08, 06:21
I had looked forward to seeing Lisa again at Ming's today but when I called, Connie told me that she wouldn't be back until tomorrow, which I couldn't do.

I ended up at the Day Break Spa on N. Light today. I wanted to try someplace new.

They advertise in the Press and have been reported on in this forum but not for a while.

They charge $80 for an hour but that includes a short sauna and then table shower, which I enjoyed and really got me in the mood for the massage.

There were two ladies there, Susie and Young or Yeung?, both Korean. I didn't call ahead and susie met me at the door. She asked if I had been there before, etc. I asked if anyone else was working and she said, Young and I thought she meant a younger lady, but that is her name. I asked to meet her first, she is 4'11" (she later told me) plump but nice looking and is all natural. Susie is a few inches taller and a little thinner. She reminded me a little of Lisa at Yin's and her top really showed off her assets. She had them covered up when she came to the door or else I probably wouldn't have asked if anyone else was working.

I ended up having a great time, she speaks great English and treated me really well. They don't offer a lot of extras, just your typical "Asian" style massage. She even kept massaging me after the "flip." She never talked about money and I handed her a $40 tip and she just said, "Thank-You."

I really enjoyed the experience. They have a nice place but was surprised that she never didn't fully close the door. There is a locked inner door to the lobby but there was another customer who came in right after I did, which may have shortened the sauna and table shower. I have never been in a place that didn't close the door all the way. Have anyof you out there.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Is it in the strip mall, 2nd floor above an ethnic restaurant?

Alaska Manman
11-24-08, 19:49
Vitrea - Yes it is. Please P.M. me the number if you go as I forgot to ask and only found a non-working number on the Internet.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Jerard
11-24-08, 20:04
It's actually on the first floor in the strip mall. Not a bad place, just not a lot of options.

Is it in the strip mall, 2nd floor above an ethnic restaurant?

Mr Magoo2
11-26-08, 01:41
I stopped by the place advertised on Craigslist in the TM section as "Grand opening deep relaxing oil massage====907-274-1325 (Anchorage )"

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ths/922684997.html

It's on the corner of Spenard & Fireweed. Entered through the rear of the building, up the stairs, and the door to the suite was locked. No answer. I called the number and got the standard 'number no longer in service' recording.

WTF??

I called Ming's II - Lulu's back. Slid across the street and had the usual awesome service, although it was clear that she didn't feel well - runny nose, sneezing. Poor thing. After the flip I had her change places with me and I gave her a good 10 minute rub down. A happy time followed. What a gem.

Be safe, Magoo

Datadog
11-26-08, 21:21
I thought April had left too, she said she might be back early next year though. There was no new lady there last Friday as I had expected by what Connie had told me, so I saw Helen again. Her English is just so-so. So I may have misunderstood her but I thought she said that there waould be no "new girl" and that April would be back on the 22cd of November. I was unablr to confirm with Connie as she was busy but I do hope that it is true as Iwould love to be able to see April again.April and Helen at Mings (as of a few days ago). April was very customer oriented and friendly. Not 100% natural, but that doesn't always matter.

Vitrea
12-01-08, 20:36
I just saw April also. Her massage is better but I prefer Helen's looks. Both of them have a nice attitude.

V

Alaska Manman
12-08-08, 04:24
I went to Ming's this evening. It seemed pretty busy, Connie had to turn away two of walk-up group of three and another drive up while I was waiting for April. It does help to call ahead. Saw April who was great as usual and will be around until about the 23rd. The new lady there is actually Say Say? Who hasn't been there for about a year. She gives a great massage. It looks like it will be Connie, April and SaySay until just before Christmas.

Say Say or Sei Sei? Is shorter than Connie or April, Chinese, in her 30's. She looks pretty good.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Vitrea
12-09-08, 04:07
I saw her the last time she was here. She was pretty good.

Speedstick
12-13-08, 05:53
Is Tina still at Mings, or is she somewhere else.

Alaska Manman
12-13-08, 23:13
I haven't seen her there in a while. I will be sure to report if I hear or see of her and am sure somebody else will do the same. Lisa is now at Yin's. I am off to see April again. I will probably see Sei Sei next time as it's been a while. It's nice being able to see the same lady more than once or as with the case of Ming's, once you are a regular as one of the other ladies knows you it makes it much more relaxing when you go there and less awkwardness.

Goos Luck and Stay Safe!

Alaska Manman
12-14-08, 04:29
Tina will be back in mid-January. Sa Sa is leaving this week to be replaced mid-week by Xu Xu (Ju Ju). I got another great massage from April, which seem to get better each time as she gets to kow you.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Frank Dallas
12-14-08, 20:03
LuLu is gone from M2, Jenny replaces

Dmbny
12-14-08, 23:04
LuLu is gone from M2, Jenny replacesIs LuLu still in town or did she leave the state?

Cobalt Blue
12-15-08, 02:52
LuLu is gone for awhile, probably back to NY. Jenny is a more than adequate replacement. I kinda like it the way these girls switch out.
Am wondering if this JuJu at Mings is the same one that worked at Mings II for awhile. Likely is. If so she is well worth a visit. She has the most gorgeous top I've ever seen on an Asian woman. By far.

Alaska Manman
12-16-08, 02:37
From what I found out, this is not the same JuJu, but a new lady from Cali.

I'll report more if I am able to meet her later this week.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Jerard
12-16-08, 07:06
Hit up Mings today. Jeanie is there. Fantastic massage. Great time all around. Worth the visit for the hour.

Alaska Manman
12-17-08, 20:52
Am wondering if this JuJu at Mings is the same one that worked at Mings II for awhile. Likely is. If so she is well worth a visit. She has the most gorgeous top I've ever seen on an Asian woman. By far.This is not the same JuJu. She knows about the other JuJu, her name is Xo Xo, which sounds real close to JuJu. I suggested she try going by JoJo to help avoid confusion.

I didn't get a chance to get massage from her as I saw April one more time. She is going home in about a week. JoJo seems really nice and has worked all over the country and will be around until mid January, with another new lady to come in early January. I will be sure to get a massage from JoJo in January. I will be down South for the Holidays.

JoJo is from Hong Kong and seaks excellent English. She is about 5'4' and nice looking about mid thirties. I look forward to hearing from someone who has had her give them a massage.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Funlover9123
12-19-08, 13:38
I am curious if anyone has been to the OT recently, I visited them twice earlier this summer the first time was great, however the second visit wasn't nearly as good, will be in Anc. Next week and would like a TS and massage, but will probably visit Mings if no one has a good report. Thanks in advance and wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Funlover9123
12-27-08, 19:50
Well I never saw a report on the OT so I stopped at Mings II, saw Jenny again got a great massage, she seemed a little distracted not really into any ineraction but all in all had a good visit.

Frank Dallas
12-28-08, 13:50
Connie leaves about january 20 for a two month vacation

Alaska Manman
12-28-08, 16:13
And Tina will be back to take over for her - Who did you see Frank? Has anyone had a massage from JuJu yet?

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

AKKud
01-04-09, 05:53
Saw Vicki today @ AMP on Tudor, first time, ejoyable, fake T's but overall nice bod. Mediocare massage but happy ending.

Fivefistagon
01-05-09, 13:28
Tried the place on Fireweed thats been advertising on CL as having a 'grand opening'. Typical pricing for half hour and full hour, masseuse was really good. No extras offered.

The girl was about a 5 or 6, mid to late 30s. Looks like there is a steam sauna available as well.

Vitrea
01-06-09, 16:33
And Tina will be back to take over for her - Who did you see Frank? Has anyone had a massage from JuJu yet?

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

I tried her yesterday. She is younger (28-32)? with an average face and body with some baby-fat. Most people would describe her as "curvy", She is not fat. Hong kong native...speaks good english. Good massage where she uses her feet. It would be lot better if she had taken care of the cracked heels :-) She tried to finish up before the hour. I did not complain this time because I was in a hurry too but I let he rknow that next time it needs to be a full hour.

April and Helen are gone. Amy, another new girl, is there. I did not see her

Akjohn
01-07-09, 02:01
Went by Yins to see Lisa. Had a good massage for $60. The walking on my back was pretty nice. Followed by a flip then HJ. Had a good enough time.

Weyr Leader
01-09-09, 00:38
Tried the place on Fireweed thats been advertising on CL as having a 'grand opening'. Typical pricing for half hour and full hour, masseuse was really good. No extras offered.

The girl was about a 5 or 6, mid to late 30s. Looks like there is a steam sauna available as well.I tried that place myself yesterday and had a similar experience. Masseuse was very nice, but massage ended with no extras offered. I was so flustered that I went across the street to Ming's II and did 30 minutes with Jenny. A much nicer experience there.

Adioflex
01-10-09, 01:20
Paid a visit to Yin's today. Saw Monica. Pretty lady from Shanghai. Small tits, ass a little flat. Massage was ok. I've had better. HJ after the flip. Decent time overall. Lisa was also there.

Sideout
01-12-09, 23:48
Went to Mings the other day. Saw Amy. Had the 1 hour option, the massage was OK, the other stuff was great. She has a fairly nice bod. Little bit of fat around the edges, but was OK by me.

Jerard
01-21-09, 02:42
Went to Mings the other day. Saw Amy. Had the 1 hour option, the massage was OK, the other stuff was great. She has a fairly nice bod. Little bit of fat around the edges, but was OK by me.Had a chance to come into town and saw Amy as well. Was well worth the visit. I enjoyed the massage. Though not everything was on the table for the day, I didn't leave unhappy one bit.

Cobalt Blue
01-21-09, 04:15
LuLu is back at Ming's II. Magnificent!

AKKud
01-23-09, 03:28
Visited this AMP last week - new girl who charged more at he door & for 1/2 hour msg. Rushed, poor massage, no talent, would recommend avoiding.

Adioflex
01-23-09, 05:16
Tina is back at Mings.

Frank Dallas
01-23-09, 16:59
Which Tina :)

Shizzle
01-25-09, 03:07
Long time lurker but 1st time poster. Visited theraptic massage w/ vivian. Got the job done but service was lacking. Paid for 1 hr but was neglected for part when another customer arrived. Should have gone for the 1/2 and saved a little $$. Lame short massage then the flip. Will not repeat at this location.

Shiz

Frank Dallas
01-26-09, 15:07
LuLu is back at Ming's II. Magnificent!

Yup, she sure is :)

Akjohn
01-27-09, 02:03
Yup, she sure is :)Thanks for all the recommendations for Lu Lu.

I saw here for the first time the other day and was very satisfied!

AKKud
01-27-09, 02:13
My previous report (see below) was the same as Shizzle's experience. This is the AMP on Tudor near MN. Avoid.

Shizzle
01-27-09, 05:49
Yup, she sure is Ok, lulu. On the radar.

After my exp on tudor I am not sure to dive in again unless the experience is many times better,

Any hints for mingII good location would be appreciated. All I know for sure is no more tudor for me

Thx,

Shz

Easyrider0199
01-31-09, 17:51
Finally found M II w/ some assistance *tips hat to brother monger* and saw LuLu--awesome experience! She'll be available for roughly another month before heading out again. Overall "10" across the board--very friendly, and comfortable.

Stay Safe!

Easyrider

Whittney25
02-03-09, 02:04
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ers/1017891179.html

Two thumbs up -- PM for details.

Easyrider0199
02-03-09, 04:02
Had second awesome experience w/ Lulu tonight--she's here for another month before going south for a break, see her while you can!

Stay Safe!

Easyrider

Frank Dallas
02-07-09, 15:25
Whats the current lineup at Mings, anyone know?

Vitrea
02-07-09, 16:10
Whats the current lineup at Mings, anyone know?

Tina and Amy.

Datadog
02-09-09, 12:04
Quick report on the place near the end of Fireweed (it's on the 2nd floor behind the old Tesoro gas station location on Fireweed and Spenard).

A couple others mentioned going there and being disappointed, but I make the mistake of having to find out for myself.

Ok massage, but short. Gal had big upstairs, but a fairly bulky everywhere to match, a bit too chunky for me overall. Worst was her attitude about being touched.

I'd say pass on this place, bigger upsell and lower quality than either Mings.

Fivefistagon
02-09-09, 18:08
Per the crime map, on 2/4 and 2/6, arrests for Prostitution were made at the intersection of 9th and G street. Its probably a matter of time before the other places are visited by law enforcement.

Stay safe.

Frank Dallas
02-09-09, 18:29
A little birdie told me of a prostitution arrest at the massage place at 9 & G

Whittney25
02-10-09, 01:09
I saw Alexis Angel today, visiting from out of state. She has ads up on CL, NNL (and one here too):

http://www.naughtynightlife.com/escorts/alaska/profile.asp?id=10943
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ers/1027581062.html

I wanted a bit of a fetish experience, as opposed to a GFE, and she delivered. Fabulous experience, highly recommended. She is beautiful, totally sensuous, very skilled, and also just a really nice, friendly person. And a very reasonable donation. I had a great time and will definitely repeat.

She told me that she was extending her visit through the end of this week. Go see her while you can.

PM me if you want more info.

Weyr Leader
02-11-09, 00:16
A little birdie told me of a prostitution arrest at the massage place at 9 & GThe AMP on Dimond (across from Costco) is affiliated with this AMP. Same owner.

Local74
02-17-09, 20:30
Long time lurker but 1st time poster. Visited theraptic massage w/ vivian. Got the job done but service was lacking. Paid for 1 hr but was neglected for part when another customer arrived. Should have gone for the 1/2 and saved a little $$. Lame short massage then the flip. Will not repeat at this location.

ShizYeah I didn't like vivian either.

Thumbs down from me.

Local74
02-19-09, 06:05
Quick report on the place near the end of Fireweed (it's on the 2nd floor behind the old Tesoro gas station location on Fireweed and Spenard).

A couple others mentioned going there and being disappointed, but I make the mistake of having to find out for myself.

Ok massage, but short. Gal had big upstairs, but a fairly bulky everywhere to match, a bit too chunky for me overall. Worst was her attitude about being touched.

I'd say pass on this place, bigger upsell and lower quality than either Mings.I'll confirm this report too. I went there a couple times and I never got any "service" whatsoever. DO NOT go here if you are looking for something other than a massage.

Adioflex
02-20-09, 00:59
Paid my first visit to Tropic Massage. Saw Kim. Probably in her late 30's maybe early 40's. Korean. Nice large natural rack on her. Not that good looking. Stayed 1/2 hour for. 4 Decent massage, allowed hands to roam. Went to CBJ then FS after the flip. Asked for $. 4. She settled for $. Overall experience was ehhh. Place smelled like an ashtray. Definite smell of heavy cigarette smoke in the place. Not sure if I'll return. Probably should've gone to Mings.

Be safe fellas.

Ottonobetter
02-21-09, 03:05
Since I am going to ask a question, I suppose I should say something about my very limited amp experience. I had been curious about these places for a long time, but reluctant to try, but I read enough good things about Ming's here, so I did. In December. Walked through the door and found April. Very enjoyable experience.

Came back a week later hoping to see her again but instead wound up with Sei Sei (sp?). Nice massage and pleasant experience, but April was absolutely special. I am sorry she is gone.

Since Lulu is referred to so highly, I would like to see her. Is she still here? I did go to the green building just off North Star that, by description, would seem to be Ming's II, and I did see Apartment D, but it looked so much like just an ordinary apartment that I could not bring myself to go knock on the door.

That was the right place, right? Just behind the green building on Fireweed that used to house a photo developer?

Akbear
02-21-09, 14:03
Tried the AMP off of Fireweed on Fairbanks (I think). The sign says it is a health clinic/ spa. Saw an older gal, 40s. Nice rack, average body and looks, but made up for that with a great massage, and great time after the flip. She sincerely tried to do everything to please.

Dougie Love
03-04-09, 00:24
Well, I just paid a visit to Ming's on 8th. I had a great massage from Tina. She always does a great job. Did the 1-hour option. No clock watching, no arguing on the costs. Great experience, as always.

Oh, she said Connie will be back in May.

Alaska Manman
03-08-09, 23:06
Any opinions about the current line-up at Ming's. Descriptions greatly appreciated.

I hope April is back soon.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Dougie Love
03-09-09, 19:21
Any opinions about the current line-up at Ming's. Descriptions greatly appreciated.

I hope April is back soon.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!Tina is currently there. There is also an older-looking woman there. I don't know her name, but she's a little on the "experienced-looking" side.

I don't know if April is coming back. Connie comes back in May.

Pilloman84
03-10-09, 01:42
I believe the experienced looking lady aforementioned, was Jessica. She is experienced in the best ways and gave a very enjoyable deep tissue massage. Didn't volunteer for anything after the flip but after some light persuasion had a very enthusiastic fiinish. Very nice and friendly afterward said she would be here for another two weeks.

Lucky Ed
03-10-09, 18:39
Stopped in and saw my ATF Lisa. I wish I could go there every day. Good deep massage with a walk on my back. She sure can fill my need in more ways than one.

Alaska Manman
03-15-09, 23:00
I just spoke to Tina and Connie is due back March 23 with April to follow the 26th. I haven't been in a while and appreciate the info on Jessica. I have enjoyed Tina but believe I will wait, but who knows I may stop by to give Jessica a try. I hate having to "persude". The report on her wasn't very enthusiastic? Can someone please p.m. me about her? I will be posting soon about Day Break Spa.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Jerard
03-16-09, 04:36
I just spoke to Tina and Connie is due back March 23 with April to follow the 26th. I haven't been in a while and appreciate the info on Jessica. I have enjoyed Tina but believe I will wait, but who knows I may stop by to give Jessica a try. I hate having to "persude". The report on her wasn't very enthusiastic? Can someone please p.m. me about her? I will be posting soon about Day Break Spa.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!Last time I was there it was a good massage with a flip, no other extras offered. Hope to hear if thats changed or not. Not bad service there. Table shower is nice to.

Alaska Manman
03-16-09, 14:28
I had a great visit there last week. Second visit. I had seen Susie before and asked for her at the door. I can't remember the other ladies name but if she had been the only one there I probably would have went somewhere else.

It's a KMP and Susie is fairly tall, probably in her mid to late 30's with a decent body and face. I asked the other lady if she had change for $1. and she offered me a two-girl massage which I had once before at Yin's, but Lisa left before the flip. She was a fantastic young lady from California and was gone the next week never to return? It would be great to be more regular talent up here like her.

This was my first four handed massage all the way through and it was fantastic. I concentrated mainly on Susie but did enjoy the other lady as well. A nice thorough all over massage and nice table shower. I really want a real soapy massage without having to travel to Thailand, like I have seen on a soapymassage web site.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!.

Iccycold
03-16-09, 19:19
Gentlemen,

A little birdy told me that APD has five (5) officers assigned to a special task force to investigate and shut down "extra-curricular" massage parlors and prostitution. Asian massage parlors are being targeted in particular.

Be careful.

Iccy

Alaska Manman
03-17-09, 03:53
Thanks for the warning Iccycold. Let's all be careful out there.

Two updates. Susie at Day Break is away for a few weeks, leaving just the other one, whos name I forgot to ask when I stopped by.

I ended up downtown and Jessica at Ming's is definately worth a visit. A 5'1" Chinese cutie with great massage technique. Definately worth a visit and my now ATF at Mings and one of my top 5 all time. She will only be around about another week or so.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!!!

Funlover9123
03-17-09, 13:19
Does anyone know if Lulu is still here, or has she changed out with Jeny?

Thanks and be careful.

Cobalt Blue
03-19-09, 02:41
LuLu leaving tomorrow for 10 days. Will be back. Don't know who will replace her in the meantime.

Local74
03-19-09, 11:47
This was my first four handed massage all the way through and it was fantastic. I concentrated mainly on Susie but did enjoy the other lady as well. A nice thorough all over massage and nice table shower. I really want a real soapy massage without having to travel to Thailand, like I have seen on a soapymassage web site.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!.I'm just confirming this report.

I too had the 4 hand special. All for a 1$

Anywho.. no FS, just a wash and a rub.

Frank Dallas
03-19-09, 20:48
Is Connie actually going to be working on the 23rd?

Mr Magoo2
03-20-09, 00:59
LuLu leaving tomorrow for 10 days. Will be back. Don't know who will replace her in the meantime.

Lulu said that Jenny will be (is) at Mings II starting on the 18th.

Cobalt Blue
03-20-09, 23:53
Correct! Jenny replaced LuLu. She's there now. She is a beauty!

From the looks of it Tropic Massage on Tudor looks like it is gone. Anyone verify? Also looks like maybe an Amp is going in at mall at Lake Otis & Tudor. Some kind of "spa" with a Japanese name. Anyone know anything?

Mrgosh71
03-21-09, 07:54
Correct! Jenny replaced LuLu. She's there now. She is a beauty!

From the looks of it Tropic Massage on Tudor looks like it is gone. Anyone verify? Also looks like maybe an Amp is going in at mall at Lake Otis & Tudor. Some kind of "spa" with a Japanese name. Anyone know anything?Is this the same Jenny as before?

Alaska Manman
03-21-09, 20:39
Frank, Connie is back, I saw her the other day but she said something about not being back at Ming's for about another month? I guess we'll have to just wait and see. She looks great after her vacation.

Jenny should be the same one as she and Lulu have been switching back and forth for a while now.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Eaglet76
03-23-09, 21:38
Went to Yin's last week. Got a good massage and the extras were decent. Lisa was her name I think, could be wrong. Short petite about 30. Had the tightest ass I've seen on an asian woman. Am going to go back to see what else is on the menu. She climbed up on top with nothing on. And gave great massage with her mouth. BBJCIM.

Datadog
03-27-09, 18:44
Quick 411, C is back at the downtown location and open to appts.

She's gotta be one of the nicest there is, so treat her that way!

Weyr Leader
03-29-09, 17:07
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...age_parlor.html

Here's an interesting read from the San Antonio board.

Stay safe and check six.

Vitrea
03-31-09, 03:57
Connie is back but not working yet. Original info by Alaska manman and confirmed in house. So don't get too excited.

Jessica and Tina are supposed to be gone but the volcano kept them here for a few days. They are not working though.

April and Nana (new) are here.

I tried one for the team with Nana. Smiling face, late thirties, bit thick in the middle, nice attitude, good massage and is eager to please. Not bad but will stick to April.

Weyr Leader
03-31-09, 18:03
Can't figure out why the previous link won't work, but this alternate link should do the trick:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Unhappy_ending_for_unlicensed_Boerne_massage_parlor.html

Stay safe and check six.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...age_parlor.html

Here's an interesting read from the San Antonio board.

Stay safe and check six.

Hereforthefun
03-31-09, 21:21
Can't figure out why the previous link won't work, but this alternate link should do the trick:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Unhappy_ending_for_unlicensed_Boerne_massage_parlor.html

Stay safe and check six.Interesting read. Better comments on the accompanying blog. Here's my favorite:

gdelv1236:39 PM

I just saw the news and they had pictures of the two people that were arrested. Dang there must really be some lonely men out there.

Frank Dallas
04-02-09, 00:59
Connie is back but not working yet. Original info by Alaska manman and confirmed in house. So don't get too excited.

depends on who her customer is :)

I Love Lamp
04-02-09, 09:13
Hey guys,

Been a while since my last post. Currently deployed to Iraq with the Marines but I'll be back in AK at the beginning of May. I was wondering if someone could PM me the directions to the new place in town(the one with the table shower, four hands, etc) and also maybe a run down of anything that has changed in the last year plus that I've been gone.

I'd really appreciate it. Still over here so I don't have a lot of time otherwise I'd gladly RTFF ;).

Thanks guys,

I Love Lamp

Mr Magoo2
04-04-09, 01:56
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could PM me the directions to the new place in town(the one with the table shower, four hands, etc) and also maybe a run down of anything that has changed in the last year plus that I've been gone.

I'd really appreciate it. Still over here so I don't have a lot of time otherwise I'd gladly RTFF ;).

Thanks guys,

I Love Lamp

I'd avoid the place with the table shower. It's on Tudor just east of New Seward on the north side of the road. I went there a few months back as I've never had a table shower. It was pretty cool, but the balance of the service was way over priced with a failed negotiation to a reasonable level.
I also went for the hot tub soak (it was a solo soak, unfortunately). That was very nice too, but I later found out that time spent in the tub and table shower come out of the 1 hour time even though I paid extra for the tub and shower. I sorta felt gypped. On the upside, the place was new and clean, but all of the AMPs I've been to seem clean.

The four hands place on 9th has supposedly been busted by APD. I've not been there so I can't say how it is, but I am curious.

I found out about the place on 9th from the 40ish Chinese woman with the punk rock hair do at the 'new' AMP across from Costco on Dimond. I think they are run by the same folks. The one on Dimond is ok - there are better ones in town.

Yins in Spenard on Wisconsin is good but YMMV. I go there to see Lisa now and again.

Avoid the one on Tudor near Minnesota. I got a rubdown from Vivian some time ago. I got what I was after but I had to keep pressing the issue. For example, she wanted to walk out after 45 min but stayed and kept massaging until the hour was up. The thing I liked the most was her big butt - kind of a fun change. Vivian isn't fat big, but robust and firm and she really knows how to move it. The thing I didn't like, beside the borderline ROB attitude, is the location - it's in a sleazy looking spot.

Be careful and do make it home in one piece,

Magoo

Lucky Ed
04-04-09, 14:15
Coming into town tomorrow, and wondering who is at MingsII now?

Cobalt Blue
04-07-09, 03:00
Stopped over to see Jenny last night. Did not know that LuLu had come back and was in the second room doing a massage to another customer. In the middle of Jenny's massage we both heard some rather loud moans from the other room. We both broke out laughing. After the customer left I asked Jenny if she would invite LuLu in after the flip. She did! My! Was that a delight! I wish I could do that more often!

Weyr Leader
04-09-09, 19:25
I did a little recon today and got a bit of information about Osaka Spa. It's a new place located in Lake Otis Plaza (at the corner of Tudor Road and Lake Otis Parkway).

It definately is an AMP. And they have table showers. It is on the pricey side though, . 6 for 30 minutes and $ for an hour.

The price put me off of giving it a try just now. I also TOFTT yesterday, which I'll report under Craigslist Reviews.

Osaka Spa's phone number is 569-0005. If anyone decides to step up to the plate, please report.

Stay safe and watch your six.

Cobalt Blue
04-10-09, 03:02
I too saw the ad for this AMP in the Press located at Lake Otis & Tudor mall. If the price is $100 at the door, I will not go. That is just too much. I don't give a shit about table showers or jacuzzis or any of the other crap. It is not worth more money. I won't go to the one at Seward and Tudor for the same reason. If we give in to these prices they will all go up. I'll take Mings I or II any day of the week. The service is good at resonable prices. I will boycott any place that tries to jack the prices up.

Weyr Leader
04-10-09, 10:37
AMEN up in here!

I too saw the ad for this AMP in the Press located at Lake Otis & Tudor mall. If the price is $100 at the door, I will not go. That is just too much. I don't give a shit about table showers or jacuzzis or any of the other crap. It is not worth more money. I won't go to the one at Seward and Tudor for the same reason. If we give in to these prices they will all go up. I'll take Mings I or II any day of the week. The service is good at resonable prices. I will boycott any place that tries to jack the prices up.

Mr Magoo2
04-10-09, 19:00
AMEN up in here!

I agree - boycott anything over $60 per hour and the usual rates for the extras.

Easyrider0199
04-11-09, 23:52
I agree, let's all get on board with this and then perhaps the high-ass rates will come down. No business = lowering your rates. Same-same for the providers....IMHO anything over $ (or maybe $.5 if it's REALLY nice) is about it. If it's over $.5 per hr, it's not worth it to me.

Stay Safe!

Easyrider

Vitrea
04-17-09, 03:28
Intrigued by the TOFTT suggestions, I paid them a visit. Mamasan is 60 yrs old. The one that opened the door first, greeted me and offered her services is 50 yrs old and the youngest provider there is 40 yrs old. They did not want to negotiate the house fee. I complained and left.

BTW, I don't remember her name but the older provider used to work for VIP massage in the same strip mall (same location) .

Akjohn
04-17-09, 12:54
Was going to go to Yin's last night, but there was a cop parked in the lot at the Tesoro end. Probably not related, but enough for me to head to Mings. I met NaNa there. Nice gal. Speaks some English. Does a pretty good massage. After the flip she asked what I wanted. She didn't have a condom (me neither) so we settled for HJ. Was a good experience and I'll have to see her again.

Weyr Leader
04-17-09, 14:19
Intrigued by the TOFTT suggestions, I paid them a visit. Mamasan is 60 yrs old. The one that opened the door first, greeted me and offered her services is 50 yrs old and the youngest provider there is 40 yrs old. They did not want to negotiate the house fee. I complained and left.

BTW, I don't remember her name but the older provider used to work for VIP massage in the same strip mall (same location) .For $ at the door, they must be banking on the experience factor.

Vitrea
04-18-09, 15:44
I saw April at Ming's yesterday. Not much to report other than to confirm AKjohn's report. Of the two currently working, Nana is more enthusiastic and more eager to please. Don't get me wrong, April is also well liked. April also speaks very good english.

Weyr Leader
04-19-09, 13:21
Is closed until May 1. Sign in the window says they're on vacation.

The OPEN sign at Tropic Massage is lit up again.

Stay safe and check six.

Cobalt Blue
04-23-09, 21:51
Stopped in to see LuLu. I had had a nice windfall come my way so I gave this deserving girl an extra tip up front. She expressed her gratitude in ways that left me breathless. Jenny is still there for awhile too. It is rare there are two girls working there at the same time. They are both A+ in my book. If you can swing it try two at a time. It will be memorable!

Cobalt Blue
05-03-09, 23:29
Jenny gone for awhile from Mings II. LuLu there now. Had a visit last night that was most wonderful.

Weyr Leader
05-05-09, 02:31
The AMP is still closed. No one has changed the sign in the window. Haven't a clue as to why they haven't reopened.

F. Y. I. LE presence has been fairly heavy in Mt. View as of late. Some mornings it's as if you couldn't swing a stick without hitting a cruiser. They're out there.

Stay safe and CHECK SIX.

Alaska Manman
05-08-09, 04:16
Hey Guys, Jenny is now at Ming's, along with Connie and April.

I had a great visit there on Sunday with April. All the ladies there are wonderful.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Weyr Leader
05-11-09, 18:36
I paid a visit to Caring Hands Massage today. It advertises inside the back page of the Anchorage Press, along with some other establishments we hold dear.

It's located in midtown Anchorage, near the Mattress Ranch, in a run-down row of apartments. When I called to set up the appointment, the woman on the phone had a heavy accent, so I just assumed she was Asian. Cost was set at. 7.

She used the two-call system for our appointment. I arrived in the area on time. When I called her she said she would have to call me back in about 10 minutes. I figured she had another client there, so I popped over to the JC Penney furniture store to look around while waiting for her call. She called me back and gave me the final directions to her spot. Since I was so close, I was still on the phone with her when I pulled up to the building. She said to walk over to the door that was open, and I did.

She greeted me at the door. The woman was not Asian. She appeared to be Latina. In talking with her later I learned that she is originally from Venezuela. She lived in Queens, NYC for 15 years before coming to Alaska 6 years ago. She is thirty-somethingish, stands about 5'9", black hair, dark eyes. Not skinny, but not on the plump side either. She was dressed in jeans and a pull-over red shirt.

The apartment looked as run down inside as it did outside, but it was clean. There was a curtain separating the front and rear areas of the apartment. A standard massage table was in the front area, I could see a thing on the other side of the curtain. It did make me nervous at first, but when she flipped the curtain back to get a sheet I got a quick look back there and it appeared to be clear. I settled down after that.

She had me undress and get up on the table. Then she draped the sheet over my lower half, from waist to feet. She asked if I prefered oil or cream. I chose cream. She began the massage with my legs, uncovering only the areas she was working. She moved to my back and shoulders and really gave them a good working over. Arms and neck were last. She had me flip over and propped up my head with a pillow. Then she started again with my legs, and worked her way up to my neck and temples. She went really deep on the shoulders again also.

Then. Time's up, all finished. She never worked on my chest, or my happy place for that matter. Didn't even come within close proximity during the massage. No extras of any kind offered or hinted at. But I must admit, my shoulders where bothering me a bit when I got there. And they felt great after she worked them over.

So for Caring Hands. It's straight up. You'll get a decent massage and some nice conversation. Look elsewhere for extras.

Stay safe and check six.

Local74
05-12-09, 10:33
I visited Yins last Friday, the one near the barrett.

Anywho, decent 1/2 from an older looking Chinese woman, got that for 40. And I got the happy ending handshake for another. 2

It was fun.

Weyr Leader
05-14-09, 18:08
The Fairbanks St. AMP is open again. YEE-HAW!

On a side note, I spotted the NSW reported here earlier, wearing the glasses and tattoos on her arms, in Mt View this afternoon at about 1:30. She was dressed in jeans and a breezy top, and wearing a straw cowboy hat. She was strolling with a slim BSW that I haven't seen before. Both were moving real slow and looking too obvious as to what they were up to. I didn't chance an encounter because of all the LE presence in Mt. View lately. It was pretty bright and clear out there. They both looked good though.

Stay safe and check six.

Cris3
05-24-09, 14:02
Where is the best AMP for a Sunday? I have not been able to find Mings II yet, either. Can someone PM me with better directions. Is there a phone # or can you just knock on the door. I have seen an Apt D. In the general area, based on older posts, but I'm just not sure if it is the right place.

On a different note, saw a WSW at the Holiday on Spenard on Friday. She made the right eye contact and ran her fingers through her hair. She was dressed in frumpy jeans and a baggy hoodie. Scraggly blond hair and smoking. She wasn't my thing, and CL ads are down too. I finished getting gas and drove on wishing she was cuter and a non-smoker who smells like a clean GF fresh out of the shower. One can hope, huh?

Vitrea
05-27-09, 04:30
The Fairbanks St. AMP is open again. YEE-HAW!

On a side note, I spotted the NSW reported here earlier, wearing the glasses and tattoos on her arms, in Mt View this afternoon at about 1:30. She was dressed in jeans and a breezy top, and wearing a straw cowboy hat. She was strolling with a slim BSW that I haven't seen before. Both were moving real slow and looking too obvious as to what they were up to. I didn't chance an encounter because of all the LE presence in Mt. View lately. It was pretty bright and clear out there. They both looked good though.

Stay safe and check six.

I saw the "open" sign. I called the number on the window a few times and it is going to a wrong number. Is this just me or anyone else notice that?

Akman
05-27-09, 12:56
I went to the new amp at Bensen and C.
Saw Amy first.
Good massage. Nice finish. tipped .4

Saw Judy the second time. Much better.
She worked at the Dimond amp across from Costco.
Much better looking very good massage.
Good finish. tipped .6

Both times they were the only girls there so the phone and
door was a bit of a bummer.

But at least it's another working amp.

Play safe.

Akjohn
05-27-09, 19:52
Stopped by VIP today and saw Judy. Excellent massage and looked good, but nothing else offered. Not sure if I did something Wrong.But the massage was worth while.

I went to the new amp at Bensen and C.
Saw Amy first.
Good massage. Nice finish. tipped .4

Saw Judy the second time. Much better.
She worked at the Dimond amp across from Costco.
Much better looking very good massage.
Good finish. tipped .6

Both times they were the only girls there so the phone and
door was a bit of a bummer.

But at least it's another working amp.

Play safe.

Anch Guy
05-29-09, 22:37
So I'm usually a lurker on here but I've decided to do my part as a member.

So paid a visit to Ming's downtown on a quick 30 min lunch and it was well worth it. Upon entering I was greeted by Connie mid 30's abit tall for a Asian but very attractive IMO. Massage was ok but the flip was different more of a natural motion then the good o'l "turn over hunny" and left with a smile.

Very pleased and the rest of the day at work was a brezze.

Stay safe!

Weyr Leader
06-02-09, 13:27
I saw the "open" sign. I called the number on the window a few times and it is going to a wrong number. Is this just me or anyone else notice that?I stopped by the AMP on Fairbanks St. Yesterday and it is indeed open. The phone number on the window is from the days when it used to be called Best Massage.

There are two OPEN signs on the front window, one electric and one plastic. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Vivian. I have seen her twice before, but that was some months ago. She seemed a little hesitant to let me in until she recognized me.

She led me upstairs to the front massage room. I opted for the half-hour session (busy day ahead) for.45, then she went out to let me get ready.

What followed was the nicest experience I've had there. Her technique has definitely improved. Not too soft, but not too rough either. A nice, silky touch. Just the right amount of pressure to get down to the knots and kinks. We chatted a bit too. Her English is still a bit spotty, but I learned that she had gone back to China (Shanghai) for three months. She normally operates in New Jersey, but the AMP manager called to request her services here. Chalk one up for Jimmy.

Then came the flip. She started by massaging my forehead, cheeks, temples, ears, and chin. Then she stroked my chest and abdomen in circular motions with a feathery touch that really got my senses tingling before she showed Mr. Twisty the secret handshake. Not rushed either. It really relieved the tension. After the cleanup she finished by working the front of my arms and legs.

A very nice experience that I will definitely repeat. And here's the kick in the head, I was so jazzed up after the massage that I forgot to ask what the new phone number was. Ah well, guess I'll have to go back to get it. Might take an hour next time.

Stay safe and check six.

Jerard
06-03-09, 01:11
I stopped by the AMP on Fairbanks St. Yesterday and it is indeed open. The phone number on the window is from the days when it used to be called Best Massage.

There are two OPEN signs on the front window, one electric and one plastic. I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Vivian. I have seen her twice before, but that was some months ago. She seemed a little hesitant to let me in until she recognized me.

She led me upstairs to the front massage room. I opted for the half-hour session (busy day ahead) for.45, then she went out to let me get ready.

What followed was the nicest experience I've had there. Her technique has definitely improved. Not too soft, but not too rough either. A nice, silky touch. Just the right amount of pressure to get down to the knots and kinks. We chatted a bit too. Her English is still a bit spotty, but I learned that she had gone back to China (Shanghai) for three months. She normally operates in New Jersey, but the AMP manager called to request her services here. Chalk one up for Jimmy.

Then came the flip. She started by massaging my forehead, cheeks, temples, ears, and chin. Then she stroked my chest and abdomen in circular motions with a feathery touch that really got my senses tingling before she showed Mr. Twisty the secret handshake. Not rushed either. It really relieved the tension. After the cleanup she finished by working the front of my arms and legs.

A very nice experience that I will definitely repeat. And here's the kick in the head, I was so jazzed up after the massage that I forgot to ask what the new phone number was. Ah well, guess I'll have to go back to get it. Might take an hour next time.

Stay safe and check six.

Weyr would you mind pming me with the location. I've tried, and failed, to find the place. Thanks in advance.

And on a side note, for those that haven't noticed, Craigslist has decided to remove the contents of the theraputics section. I think they're noticing the move of a lot of the girls from adult to theraputic to avoid the pre-screening.

Anch Guy
06-05-09, 18:49
Hey board any recommendations it's Friday just got paid and I feel tense from a long work week.

I've been to a good majority of the amps around town. With
ming's
mings' II
Fairbanks
Yings
The one across from costco
9th ave
Tudor

But daybreak would like more info/experiences or I might just take one for the team and start up the reviews there.

Stay safe

Being at the top of my list but

Alaska Manman
06-06-09, 02:41
Any info on the current line-up at Ming's greatly appreciated. I believe April is on vacation. Anchorage Guy reported meeting Connie. Is Nana still there?

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Going Polar
06-07-09, 03:20
Stopped by Ming's 1 last Thursday afternoon and spent an hour with a new girl. Melissa, just off a plane from LA, a cute face but that's about it. Lame massage and twenty minutes into my hour she started trying to negotiate, a mood breaker I don't like. 32B with eraser nips and an overly large pooch to boot. I saw Jenny there and spoke to Connie, both much better choices in my opinion. Lulu is still at Ming's 2.

Weyr Leader
06-07-09, 16:40
I stopped in at Wellness Massage (on Dimond Blvd across from the Costco) the other day. Shelly is still the provider there. She's been in Anchorage for about 8 months now. Went for the half-hour at.40.

As always, Shelly did an excellent job. She's not very pretty face-wise, but she has a rockin' body and she really knows how to use her hands. With tip the total damage was.80. I do recommend.

Stay safe and check six.

Alaska Manman
06-08-09, 21:03
I visited Ming's today and had a great visit MayLisa(spelling) who Going Polar told us about. Not the greatest massage I've ever had but very pleasant and eager to please. Not rail-skinny but not fat either as G.P. reported, but to each his own. I think she is worth a visit.

She is best friends with our April whom I am sad to report has moved on to greener pastures, Fairbanks, actually so if you run across her there she is definately worth spending some time with.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Local74
06-09-09, 01:32
Hey board any recommendations it's Friday just got paid and I feel tense from a long work week.

But daybreak would like more info/experiences or I might just take one for the team and start up the reviews there.

Stay safe

Being at the top of my list butDaybreak is ok.. its mainly just a HJ..

They do the sauna, showertable, massage for 80.. and two girl massage for 100.

Its ok, not my fav tho.

Cobalt Blue
06-10-09, 03:44
At the advice of another member here I went to see Shelly at the Wellness Massage on Dimond across from Costco. Sorry, but I cannot give anywhere near as enthusiastic a review. She tries to give a good massage but I felt she fell far short. After the flip she goes quickly to a rather mechanical greasy hj that is quite rushed. She turned several times to look at the clock. I am surprised she didn't tell me to hurry up. That is all she offers. This girl is far from the quality that is offered at other AMP's especially Mings. I was gonna go see Jenny. I should have! Oh well! It takes different types to please different people. I just don't see much quality in Shelly.

Akman
06-11-09, 12:45
Well I decided to check out the tudor/lake otis amp.
A good table shower can be fun and I was thinking at least I'd get a good massage.

Wrong on both counts.
$100 for an hour at the door.(too high)
Old 60 something mamasan.(scary, I was betting on a different girl)
Waited for a good ten minutes and that was with an appointment!

Kim finally comes to my room. She is good looking, but she's got this freaking dog with her.
Between her complaining about how hard her work is.
Taking a break to get some ice water.(for her)
Telling her dog, "mommy is busy now".
Sh!tty push here, push there make belief massage.
Worst massage I have got at an amp in years.

Finally convince her that I am not leo.
Waving the "wood" letting her know she has
interagated me enough, I have earned a happy ending!

Gave a .4 tip.
She tries the disgusted guilt trip and wants me to dig deeper.
That was the last straw. I gave her a good scolding and then some.
That was the funnest part of the session.
I don't think she was ready for a candid conversation.
*or a review*
I don't know if they have more than one girl there.
They are set up for about 3 or four rooms, plus the table shower rooom.
But the staff sucks... and not in a good way.

Play safe.

Kahlitna
06-14-09, 20:09
Does anyone have any information on Tiffany who was working out of a nice residence in South Anchorage and advertised for upscale massage? Older, Blonde, nice body, Southern Accent. I met her years ago on a plane down to Seattle and have wondered about her ever since. By the way, pass on OSAKA.

Kahlitna
06-14-09, 23:47
Well boys I made it to the Tropic but when I knocked on the door "Soon" said they were closing early but she could slip me in--I declined, as I know what a rushed experience leads to.

Hope this helps.

Datadog
06-17-09, 17:55
Next to the pizza place in the stripmall near Boston's on Benson. Normal rates, similar to Mings.

Two massage providers, Main lady busy, so had 1/2 hour with the other, who had larger chest, but looked a little older. (sorry didn't get any names)

Massage ok, nothing special though. Then halfway thru the other gal walked in, said my hands were cold and started working on my arms while the other continued the leg massage. This part was great, and I think the one who had been busy (wears glasses) was more skilled at massage.

Anyway, she left, and on the flip I was instructed by the initial provider that I could 'finish' myself. That was disappointing, but I'm not sure if the story would be the same on another visit or not. Tip was limited by this end to the story.

Cobalt Blue
06-20-09, 18:16
Called Mings to see who was there. New girl named "MiLisa" or something like that answered. I asked for Jenny. She said she was gone. I asked for Connie as I have seen here that she was around. She says she went to Walmart and would be back in 10 minutes. So I go down there a half hour later. Connie was not there. This MiLisa practically tries to drag me into a room. I had to remove her hand from my shoulder. I couldn't stand her attitude. AMP women should be a bit humble and submissive in my opinion. This chick came off as arrogant and desperate. Finally she asks me why I don't like her. I told her she was ugly and left. Ugh! Mings is usually my fav place but this girl is definitely off my list. I suggest avoiding her.

So I tried the place on 9th that is advertised in the Press. I guess it is owned by the same people who own the AMP on Dimond across from Costco. I had a rather poor experience there but I thought I would give this place a shot as I did want to try someone new. The service was basically the same. They must train each other in ways to give the poorest service possible. After the flip the gal (didn't get her name but she is apparently the only one there) gives a lousy hand while standing as far away as possible. She turns to look at the clock every 15 seconds. She says "no touch please" if you put your hand on her. Awful! It was 60 at the door. At the end I gave her 20 and she stood there like a pouting child. She asked for more. I told her she wasn't worth that and left. Ugh! I guess I should stick with those I know but I keep hoping for a new thrill. Better luck next time, I guess. I would avoid this AMP on 9th unless you enjoy crappy service.

Mr Magoo2
06-25-09, 00:10
I dropped into Mings I the other day and got a massage from Connie. It's been over a year since I got one from her.

She really treats her "long time customers" very well, as do most of the other regulars. Suffice to say it was like seeing an old girl friend, although she's gained a bit of weight around the middle. They do get a dud once in a while, though, as I and others have sadly experienced.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - when you find a place that you like treat the girls well and you'll reap great benefits in the long run. Simply put, be polite, respectful, and tip well (but not too much, eh? don't ruin it for the rest of us).

Be safe,

Magoo

Lookin Arnd
06-27-09, 06:12
I had Melissa about a week ago as well. I didn't have as bad an experience, but the massage was quick and rushed. I did have the feeling that she was pushing to the finish so she could be done.

I've been to the northen lights place a couple times as well. Both times there was only one girl there, and she would answer the phone and door. To be fair she did go a little over on the time because of it.come on guys let me enjoy my massage. The only thing I have gotten there was a HJ, but it was a great massage and I plan on going back.

Searchinginak
06-27-09, 19:55
I've been to yins, Mings I, the one on Fairbanks street, The one on tudor near new seward, and the other one on tudor just before minnesota. Oh, also went to day break on NL. I'm sticking with Yins or Mings. The one on Tudor before minesota was okay but not as good.

Can someone tell me where Mings II is? Are they good?

Going Polar
07-02-09, 20:38
Stopped by Yin's Thursday morning for 30 min. I've been frequenting Ming's 1 & 2, but like most of the people I read about on here, I like variety to my diet.

The last time I visited Yin's, Lisa was on site. My visit then was interrupted by her constantly leaving the room and answering the phone. It has taken me six months for a return.

This time I saw Lucy, late 30's, smaller build, A-B cup, Ok massage. I asked her if anyone else was working but she said only me. This wasn't true but I think she was worried about being replaced. All in all, not a bad experience, similar to Lulu & Jenny at Ming's.

Jeju Man
07-05-09, 21:36
Fellow Mongers,

I need the phone number for Ming's.

The number I have is: 727-8228 which is on the WEB. I give up calling. Calls get routed to a voice mail box.

Appreciate a good number.

Thanks all!

Jeju Man
07-05-09, 22:03
Some years back I was "seeing" Connie and I hear that she is back. If this is the same Connie. Korean, in her 50's, stays in Arizona. I hear she is at Ming's, but the phone never get's answered.

Mr Magoo2
07-06-09, 01:41
Fellow Mongers,

I need the phone number for Ming's.

The number I have is: 727-8228 which is on the WEB. I give up calling. Calls get routed to a voice mail box.

Appreciate a good number.

Thanks all!

Dude! Really!! You need to contribute before anyone here will help you out.

Magoo

Frank Dallas
07-06-09, 03:52
Well said Magoo

Snowman960
07-08-09, 19:38
I visited Ming's yesterday and saw Sophia. This was my second visit both to Ming's and with Sophia; both the massage and extras were improved on 2nd visit. The full meal deal set me back .9.

Snowman960
07-08-09, 19:44
I spent an hour at Yin's last week. I saw Ruby, very cute. Aparently I wasn't able to convince her I wasn't LEO...Pretty good massage and zero extras. She seemed to actually care that I was disappointed but I think I'll stick to Ming's.

Adioflex
07-09-09, 03:22
Paid a visit to Muldoon Massage on a tip from a buddy. Only one lady working. Ramma, I believe that was her name? Filipino, probably in her late 40's, from Los Angeles, only been here 8 months. Looks like she had a decent rack, C cup, borderline D cup, nice round ass. Opted for the half hour for.5, massage was ok. No extras offered after the flip. A little surprised as my buddy had told me otherwise as he got the entire meal. Oh well. I probably won't return unless I hear good things otherwise.

Stay safe peeps.

Adioflex
07-09-09, 03:33
I spent an hour at Yin's last week. I saw Ruby, very cute. Aparently I wasn't able to convince her I wasn't LEO. Pretty good massage and zero extras. She seemed to actually care that I was disappointed but I think I'll stick to Ming's.I decided to drop by Yin's after my poor experience at Muldoon. I saw Ruby as well. 22, petite, and pretty cute. Opted for the half hour. Gave a decent massage. She allowed my hands to roam on her nice little ass, feeling and grabbing as she worked my shoulders and back. After the flip, she was a little tenative to look under the towel. I proceeded with grabbing and massaging her breasts and she began the HJ. Tried to get more out of her. BJ, FS, to no avail. Maybe on the next trip. Tipped her.4, total damage, .8.

Anch Guy
07-09-09, 16:45
Visited Mings and had gotten Melisa and it was an ok massage egar to please but felt kinda rushed. I like it when the girl actually puts effort into the massage then the willingness to to special extra attn. .8 for everything that's massage and hj with alittle attn returned to her. But I'm hoping to get sophiee next.

Be safe

Cobalt Blue
07-09-09, 20:50
Jenny is back at Mings. From what I could discern, LuLu will be leaving Mings II tonight and the girl from Mings, MiLisa will be the replacement at Mings II. Jenny does not like working there because there are fewer customers. I don't understand how Mings II stays in business. Besides this board does anyone else know they're there? There is absolutely no advertising. With Jenny and LuLu switching out they do ok from repeat customers but this MiLisa gal is not gonna generate too many regulars. Oh well. Jenny at Mings gets my highest recommend. Be good to her! She is a jewel.

Member #4548
07-10-09, 17:58
Been out of the circuit for a while since work got in the way. anyway, paid a visit to Mings II yesterday and had LuLu give me massage. While her medium massage was still a little rough, the turn (and just before) were great as usuall. i wish i had the time for an hour session but took what i could get and was very pleased as usual!

Was trying to meet up with bunny love a few weeks ago but she was gone before i had the chance. Past report said she was asking $$$ for appointment. dont these ladies know there is a recession going on. I've been looking at ads from other citier on Eros, BP and CL and it looks like prices are dropping in the lower 48 but not here? What us with that?

The chanel 11 reports on Anchs adult business has been a bummer. Why can't a guy just get a good service for the money?

Jeju Man
07-11-09, 02:44
Been out of the circuit for a while since work got in the way. anyway, paid a visit to Mings II yesterday and had LuLu give me massage. While her medium massage was still a little rough, the turn (and just before) were great as usuall. i wish i had the time for an hour session but took what i could get and was very pleased as usual!

Was trying to meet up with bunny love a few weeks ago but she was gone before i had the chance. Past report said she was asking $$$ for appointment. dont these ladies know there is a recession going on. I've been looking at ads from other citier on Eros, BP and CL and it looks like prices are dropping in the lower 48 but not here? What us with that?

The chanel 11 reports on Anchs adult business has been a bummer. Why can't a guy just get a good service for the money?You got to remember, the "job" of these gals is to seperate you from your money! That's all they want and they want as much as they can get each time.

Weyr Leader
07-12-09, 01:07
I spent an hour at Yin's last week. I saw Ruby, very cute. Aparently I wasn't able to convince her I wasn't LEO...Pretty good massage and zero extras. She seemed to actually care that I was disappointed but I think I'll stick to Ming's.Ruby seems to be a wild card. I saw her last week and had a pretty good time. Her massage was more of a surface rub rather than real muscle/tissue work, but the flip was fun. She pointed and asked me if I wanted more massage (the answer of course being YES! ). She started a nice, unrushed HJ. The way she varied speed and pressure was very stimulating. After I popped, her hands kept working until I was completely drained and going soft. I also noticed an interesting feature about her. She has a longer than average tongue. She stuck her tongue out during the HJ and I actually gasped at how long it was. She looked like she could almost touch the tip of her nose with it.

I got the impression that a range of extras are available with her, depending on what you are willing to tip. I only had.6 on me after the door for one hour, but she tried pressed for $. I've been to places where the sky's the limit at $. I'm more than willing to test my theory. I'd love to see that tongue in action.

Stay safe and check six.

Weyr Leader
07-12-09, 01:24
Paid a visit to Muldoon Massage on a tip from a buddy. Only one lady working. Ramma, I believe that was her name? Filipino, probably in her late 40's, from Los Angeles, only been here 8 months. Looks like she had a decent rack, C cup, borderline D cup, nice round ass. Opted for the half hour for.5, massage was ok. No extras offered after the flip. A little surprised as my buddy had told me otherwise as he got the entire meal. Oh well. I probably won't return unless I hear good things otherwise.

Stay safe peeps.I saw Ramma at Muldoon Massage back in October. She has been here longer than 8 months. There's a review on her on ********.com. That's what prompted me to make a visit.

I went for the hour and got a pretty decent massage. On the flip she gave me a bit of a rubdown, then circled her hands and asked if I wanted "massage". I said yes, then she said, ".6". Little head was controlling the horizontal and the vertical by then, and I said, "OK". She gives a very nice HJ though. I used the shower facility after the massage (unfortunately by my little 'ol lonesome) to freshen up.

Overall it was a pleasant experience, though a bit on the pricey side with door and tip. I haven't made a return trip on that account.

Stay safe and check six.

Alaska Manman
07-14-09, 05:13
I visited Ming's yesterday and saw Sophia. This was my second visit both to Ming's and with Sophia; both the massage and extras were improved on 2nd visit. The full meal deal set me back .9.Hey out there. I know we all appreciate hearing about the new ladies out there so please be sure and add at least a little bit of a description of her.

I called Ming's II on Sunday and Lulu was working. When I called Mings there was Jenny and Sophia working so I decided to stop by without an appointment. Was met by Jenny, who is great and asked who was working and she said her and the new lady, Sophia so I asked to say hello to Sophia.

Sophia is 5'8", 30ish with long hair, really nice looking. Not stick thin but not overweight. Reminds me of Connie. A friend of Milisa's and you could say a friend of Connie's (ask her about Connie) who is taking a break. A very nice lady with a nice touch and very willing to please. Her English is pretty good. Will be here until about the 21st.

Had a great visit.

Cobalt Blue
07-14-09, 23:42
Yes, when I visited with Jenny over the weekend I did notice this new girl Sophia. She is a good looker with a beautiful smile. I was tempted to give her a go but I had already set up an appointment with Jenny so I felt a bit obligated. Perhaps next time I'll give Sophia a try. She sounds like a good worker. It would be even better to try Jenny and her at the same time but sometimes my fantasies exceed the capabilities of my wallet.

Alaska Manman
07-16-09, 01:06
I had the samr thought after my visit with Sophia as I have experience Jenny as well.

Wow, if money were no object!!!

Good Luck and Stay Safe.

Kahlitna
07-16-09, 02:01
Anyone have any informatio on the place on old seward just north of Dimond?

Is the massage any good?

Snowman960
07-16-09, 20:18
I visited Ruby at Yin's again, even though I was disappointed with my first visit 3 or 4 weeks ago. The second visit was infinitely better! She was just as adorable but more receptive to extras this trip. The massage was good, not great and the secret handshake was pretty good (much better than nothing! ). Definitely worth another trip to see if she'll get more personal than a handshake!

I'd like to give Ming's II a try and have a pretty good idea of where it is, I would appreciate it if one of you bretheren mongers would PM me to confirm.

Stay safe!

Bc Dude
07-17-09, 11:27
Hey out there. I know we all appreciate hearing about the new ladies out there so please be sure and add at least a little bit of a description of her.

I called Ming's II on Sunday and Lulu was working. When I called Mings there was Jenny and Sophia working so I decided to stop by without an appointment. Was met by Jenny, who is great and asked who was working and she said her and the new lady, Sophia so I asked to say hello to Sophia.

Sophia is 5'8", 30ish with long hair, really nice looking. Not stick thin but not overweight. Reminds me of Connie. A friend of Milisa's and you could say a friend of Connie's (ask her about Connie) who is taking a break. A very nice lady with a nice touch and very willing to please. Her English is pretty good. Will be here until about the 21st.

Had a great visit.Sophia says she is Connie's sister.

Frank Dallas
07-17-09, 15:57
Sophia says she is Connie's sister.

Yep. She is.

Clinton Bush
07-18-09, 11:52
Yep. She is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj1SyWntdo4

Alaska Manman
07-18-09, 17:03
That's what Sophia told me. I wasn't sure if she was telling everyone who she was so I didn't put it in my report.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

AKKud
07-19-09, 00:25
Went back to MII after a couple of months of not going. Saw Lulu - dependable, reliable, predictable, but got the job done. With the slowdown on CL needed some kinda release...

Kahlitna
07-22-09, 20:39
Hey the Open sign is back on at the Tropic--anyone had a massage here lately from Kay?

Bromin
07-24-09, 05:10
After being a regular in Philadelphia, I came to Alaska for the summer and had my first AMP experience in Anchorage at Mings a week ago. There were 2 girls working at the time MiLisa and Sophia, it seems Connie was the mamasan. MiLisa was a bit chunky and Sophia was very thin. I like a little bit of hips so I decided to go with MiLisa. I was sorely disappointed when I found out there was no table shower It makes the AMP experience so much more enjoyable: P She gave an "ok" massage for 15 mins and then she asked what I wanted, said everything and she asked how much. Being the retard noob I was plus the small head was thinking more than the big head, I said 100 bucks and she instantly stripped and got a condom out LOL. She gave a BJ for like 10 seconds and was on top for like 1 minute then asked for me to be on top. Finished in Mish and grabbed a shower and got out.

Damage was 1.40 for the 30 minute session. I asked all of them if they knew were Mings 2 was and they all said no, so I was like damn I think they are Chinese also, not korean like most AMPs are in Philly. If anyone needs any tips on Philly AMPs, don't be afraid to send a PM.

It would be nice if someone can give me a bit more info on where Mings 2 is however, I tried going to the location one of the guys described and it was like a residential area dead end.

Stay Safe!

Speedstick
07-24-09, 20:02
I went to Mings today, Connie and Jane-ee (?SP?) were working. I saw Jane-ee typical Mings experience, but that is why I go there. I stopped by MingsII there was a be back at 11 sign on the door. It was signed by Liu-Liu, so I assume Liu-Liu is still working. A quick tour of the streets, Spenard, Fairview, and Mt. View revealed nothing.

Magicmark
07-28-09, 22:46
Bromin,

I don't think you overpaid at Mings. First of all, the half hour for .4 is the way to go if you want "everything". No reason to pay the extra .2 for the full hour. If you tip, you will get all the time you need.

1.0 is the going rate for everything. You probably could have gotten it for .8, but you may not have received the same enthusiasm. The extra .2 you paid is well spent goodwill for next time. Mings is huge on goodwill. If you are polite, clean, and respectful, your .8 will get you a great experience next time.

Mings 2 is not hard to find, it's just hard to believe that you are at the right place. There is no big "open sign". My first time I just knocked on the door, and was prepared to say "oops, wrong address". You will know if you find it.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of LuLu. She's certainly willing, but she doesn't have the fire in the eye for me like Jenny, Connie, Nancy (a few years back), Tina, etc.

Mark

Vitrea
07-29-09, 14:19
Magicmark,

You are right on the mark :-) regarding Ming's, the masseuses, Ming's II and Lulu.

BTW, any of you gentlemen willing to PM me the phone # for Yin's? I lost it and I do not want to drive there to check out the line up.

Thank you.

Vodkagin
07-30-09, 01:31
Greetings Fellow Mongers,

For those of you from the Anchorage area, I am the traveling Monger who has traveled extensively over the course of the past 9 months. If I post in an area, the mongering was great! If I don't then guess what, It Sucked!

Anyways, been in town for 2 days, checked out some of the known spots in town to get a feel for the area before I jumped in. Have to find out LEO's routine. They are a little unpredictable here, unlike my ventures in So Cal back in Jan.

Anyways, I will make another post in the Street report for that one.

So to get back onto the topic here. I have read a lot of reviews about Ming's II. A lot of Mixed reviews about Lulu. Since there are just as many downward reviews about her, I decided not to bother trying to find her.

I did find Ming's and my adventure there is to say the least, interesting.

Start out by saying, I got there on a busy time toward the end of the day, and they actually had to turn the "Open" light off when I showed up. One of the gals was busy with a client and so Mamasan told me it would be about 10 min and to have a seat on the couch and enjoy some Korean TV. Well 20 min later.

So for all you fellow clients of Ming's, it was Connie who greeted me at the door and Janey who was busy with the client. As I sat there waiting, Connie when back to the back room, I believe upstairs. The TV was a little loud, but no worries. I then begin to hear heavy moaning coming from the massage room. A few minuets later, I see the light turn on from under the door. Connie came down and escorted me to a back room to hide me from the other client as so we did not cross paths. After he left, the girls were discussing me, in Korean. They asked me which gal I would like I told them it was up to them. Janey took me and offered her services.

Once in the room, I paid her for an hour.6 up front. Truth be told, I really needed a good massage, and she gave it to me.

On the flip, she then began light circles around my chest, sliding her hand down and slowly teased my junk. Then she started licking my nips. That was when I stopped her to begin the negotiation process.

Now I have been to enough of these places to know, that if you don't stop them after the flip, they can go for the gusto and literally screw you over. First rule of the game, don't let the little head spend what you can't afford. Since my funds where limited, I asked her how much for the full meal deal, she told me $$$. I said ok well how much for BJ, she didn't give a quote so I said will.6 do? She agreed to BBJ and continued onto what she was doing. I reached up and started massaging her ass, she slipped out of her dress and slid her thong to the side so I can finger her. Talk about tight.

With the motion of her mouth, combined with her hand movement, shot my load in about 5 min.

So the over all Martini Score here is about 7 Olives plus a Pimento.

Appearance 8.5
Price 8
Talent 8.5
Massage 8.5
Negotiation 4

I gave Janey a little extra in the tip because of her massage. My back felt a little better today because of her.

Will try Connie out next time.

Fivefistagon
07-30-09, 12:28
Whoa. $$$ for the whole shebang? At a AMP?

Keee-ripes.

Vodkagin
07-30-09, 22:28
Whoa. $$$ for the whole shebang? At a AMP?

Keee-ripes.Sorry, some of the other Cities use that code for 1. Not 3.

My bad!

Vodkagin
07-30-09, 23:51
Hey Mongers,

I was driving around doing some site seeing, spotted this no name massage place the other night (like it gets night around here this time of year) noticed on the one side of the building it said "Therapeutic Massage" and on the other side was the Open sign in neon. Does anyone know anything about this place.

It is located 1 block south of Mings and about 3 blocks east.

Those who know Mings, if you know anything about it, let me know.

And no, my middle name is not Vermouth!

Cobalt Blue
07-31-09, 04:05
If this place is located at 635 W 9th Ave, it should be avoided. The service is below awful.

Frank Dallas
07-31-09, 11:13
Vodkagin: The in depth details are not necessary

Vitrea
07-31-09, 14:40
I Thank the guys that sent me the number for Yin's.

I saw Ruby. I called Lisa ahead of time and asked for Ruby. I got delayed by 20 minutes but she waited. (they were busy then) That was nice of them.

Ruby is Chinese also but speaks decent english. She is petite, in her 20's. Her face is OK but she has a tight body. She is a spinner and smells good. Her massage was very good. It was not rushed and she put effort into it. Certainly recommended. My only comment would be that I wish she was a bit more friendly. Hope she will loosen up more on repeat visits. The only time she smiled was when I tipped her.

BTW, she lives in ANC so unlike the other AMPs, she is not on a rotating schedule from LA or NY.

FYI : Almost all AMPs in town are staffed by Chinese, including Mings. So they were most likely speaking Mandarin (in response to a comment form a previous post :-). The only decent Korean MP I know of is Oriental Therapy off of Tudor.

Vodkagin
08-02-09, 18:25
Hey Y'all!

Stopped into Mings last night, had Connie. She was a little busy cause when I pulled up the open light was turned off. I called, she told me 10 min. Showed up, got my massage, Janey's was better.

Anyways, the phone rang like 3 times while I was there and I heard her say that new girl was stating today!

Didn't ask about her, so just to give y'all heads up!

Vitrea
08-05-09, 16:39
Mings. Her name is Mimi, from LA. She looks like is in her late 20s. Very friendly, nice body, feminine, all natural, very nice skin and Korean! Her massage is awesome. She Speaks good English. Service is fantastic. Must see.

P.S. She broke my stereotype belief that Koreans do not give good massages.

Fast Tack
08-05-09, 17:22
Fyi

I made a call to connect with Joanna09 this afternoon for a massage, and the phone as manned by an agency. For me, this is one of those things that "tips the scales". I may or may not care if you are connected to an agency, but let us guys know. It's always a little unconfortable when someone you are not expecting answers (or calls back, in this case).

Just an FYI. Maybe everyone knew this except me, but that's want I get for being to occasional visitor to your great state.

BTW. If any of you guys get to DC or Seattle, let me know. I've got intel!

Cheers!

FT

Whittney25
08-05-09, 23:14
http://anchorage.craigslist.org/ads/1303978681.html

Massage, no FS. But definitely worth it. And the "Double Feature Bonus" is also definitely worth it. PM if you have questions.

Weyr Leader
08-11-09, 13:39
I did a little recon the other day and found that Tropic Massage is indeed open again. I was quoted.8 for 1 and.6 for 1/2. That seemed a little steep to me.combined with the bad press the place has received here in the past, I decided not to take the plunge.

But, in any of you hounds decide to check out their bone rub, PLEASE POST.

Stay safe and check six.

Snowman960
08-11-09, 15:34
I stopped by the VIP Spa on Benson the other day, I had high hopes for some improvement based on their Craigs List Post: "I will destress you, I will Relieve you, All pain will be gone, You will leave HAPPY'. I must call Bull Shit!

After a skinny, 30 something masseuse with bad teeth provided a barely adequate massage she wouldn't even discuss 'Sress Relief' and my 'Happiness' was obviously not a priority for her.

This was my second visit to VIP and, sadly, the first visit wasn't any better. The first time the masseuse recognized the de-stress component but offered a 'do-it-yourself' solution.

In this case two strikes makes an out! There are too many options in Anchorage to have to put up with poor service and misleading advertisements. VIP has seen the last of me.

Stay safe!

Lookin Arnd
08-13-09, 04:08
I actually needed a massage and I thought I would try Yins out. The mamasan actually started my massage with a walk on my back which I enjoyed. When kiki had finished her other client she came in and took over. She looked maybe early 30s or late 20s, and actually pretty attractive. She has soft sensual hands that are relaxing, but she can't give a very hard massage.

She asked a couple times about LE, and in the end only did a HJ, promising more next time. She wanted a.6 tip for that, and when I left I realized I was leaving 10min before my massage was supposed to be over. It wasn't a great experience, so I won't be in a rush to go back there again. I think I will try mings II as I haven't been there and its gotten alot of great reviews on here.

Snowman960
08-14-09, 19:22
I must concur with Vitrea regarding the new girl; Mimi at Mings, she is awesome! She has an excellent attitude and provides excellent service.

My guess is she's 30ish but it is very hard to tell for sure.

She will only be here until the end of August and I strongly reccomend paying her a visit before she leaves.

Massage 9-
Attitude 9
Looks 8+

Check your six and stay safe!

Member #4548
08-17-09, 02:05
Well I failed to see the reasoning behind the high ratings for Mimi.

I was there on Thursday and got an hour massaege from Mimi and IT SUCKED! As a matter of fact the whole experience was the worts AMP time I have had at Mings.

Maybe she was in a bad mood? Everything was good till just before the flip. She asked if I was married and i said yes why does it matter? Appearantly it did. Tried to get .5 fo for HJ and then proceeded with a very weak hand shake. No touching, none, zip, zero? Massage was times short only 45 for an hour time.

I just wanted to get out. Glad someone likes her service. She won't be seing me again!

Vitrea
08-18-09, 20:24
Well I failed to see the reasoning behind the high ratings for Mimi.

I was there on Thursday and got an hour massaege from Mimi and IT SUCKED! As a matter of fact the whole experience was the worts AMP time I have had at Mings.

Maybe she was in a bad mood? Everything was good till just before the flip. She asked if I was married and i said yes why does it matter? Appearantly it did. Tried to get .5 fo for HJ and then proceeded with a very weak hand shake. No touching, none, zip, zero? Massage was times short only 45 for an hour time.

I just wanted to get out. Glad someone likes her service. She won't be seing me again!

Charliebrown,

sorry to hear about not so great experience. I went and saw her again. She was VERY good. She asked me about my marital status also and I have no problem sharing info like that and I did not notice any difference in her service. BTW, I sent an out of town visitor friend to her and he was happy with her also.

Jerard
08-19-09, 11:36
Charliebrown,

sorry to hear about not so great experience. I went and saw her again. She was VERY good. She asked me about my marital status also and I have no problem sharing info like that and I did not notice any difference in her service. BTW, I sent an out of town visitor friend to her and he was happy with her also.

Maybe it was an off day. Each time i've gone there I've had nothing but a good experience. I'd suggest trying again and making up your mind from there. Good luck all and keep an eye on the six.

Adioflex
08-20-09, 03:39
I saw Mimi for a second time in the past 2 weeks and had a fantastic time. She says she'll be here for another 12 days or so, and probably won't return until sometime in January. I will say that she is one of my favs.

Said hi to Connie as I was making my exit and was invited to stay and have a bite to eat with her, Mimi, and Janie, which I thought was really nice of them, so I abliged.

Stay safe.

Akdragon
08-30-09, 11:25
First of all love this site. I'm new to the whole AMP thing, Lost my AMP cherry (so to speak) yesterday at mings dowtown thanks to this site.

I could'nt quite get the name but she was tall, thin and 40ish. Very good massage, BJ, cowgirl and doggie finish. Very vocal and very pleasant first AMP experiance. $.2 I'm going to try one of the other places tonight. Does anyone know anything about "Thai Touch Massage"? Do they have similar services? I guess it does'nt mean they have to be Thai. I have a thing for Thai girls after meeting a couple in Germany.

Let me know if I say or do something out of line, I'm trying to pick up all the lingo and rules.

Mr Magoo2
08-30-09, 17:51
First of all love this site. I'm new to the whole AMP thing

Let me know if I say or do something out of line, I'm trying to pick up all the lingo and rules.

Welcome - the explicit details aren't necessary for Mings other than saying whether or not a certian individual is or is not worth a repeat visit. If it's a new provider you may want to give a description. In your case it sounds like you may have had the unforgettable pleasure of seeing Connie, my personal ATF. In my humble opinion (IMHO) you won't find another place like Mings. If you end up trying the Thai place please report as I don't recall seeing any reports for that place.

Be safe

Magoo

Akjohn
08-31-09, 19:13
Thanks to everyone who recommended Mimi. Had an excellent time a few days ago. Maybe the best yet.

To bad she is leaving!

Thanks

Mr Magoo2
09-01-09, 21:53
I felt obligated to personally check her out - two thumbs up from Magoo. Be safe.

Datadog
09-03-09, 15:01
Had a massage from "Michelle"? (not sure on the name pronounciation) at Oriental T on Tudor near the highway. Older, higher 40 somethings for sure, but nice and had a nice chest on a fairly thin frame. Teased well.

Still overpriced overall, .60 house for a half-hour is a rip, plus a standard .40 tip.

Mackinroe
09-05-09, 17:24
Hey guys,

I am new here and to AMP's. Any advise? I made an appt at tropic for later this week, worth it? Recommendations?

Kahlitna
09-05-09, 19:38
Does anybody know about the Thai Massage that is located at Dimond and Jewel Lake in the Carrs/Safeway strip mall?

Brrr99
09-07-09, 01:06
After growing tired of the risky world of street walkers, I RTFF & went to Ming's. It was my first trip to an AMP in Alaska & I certainly enjoyed myself.

Sofie was a pleasure, after an excellent massage she rolled me over for a bj & then a very nice missionary finish. I do love it when they wrap their legs around you & at least give the impression that they like it. For a total of $100 I left the establishment a satisfied customer and planning to return soon.

Ming's was very similar to amp's I visited many years ago in Montana & Wyoming. I'm reviewing my options & planning to visit another amp soon. I've been mostly lurking on these boards thus far, but they've been useful & I'll try to add a post when I have anything useful.

Cash907
09-07-09, 22:47
After growing tired of the risky world of street walkers, I RTFF & went to Ming's. It was my first trip to an AMP in Alaska & I certainly enjoyed myself.

Sofie was a pleasure, after an excellent massage she rolled me over for a bj & then a very nice missionary finish. I do love it when they wrap their legs around you & at least give the impression that they like it. For a total of $100 I left the establishment a satisfied customer and planning to return soon.

Ming's was very similar to amp's I visited many years ago in Montana & Wyoming. I'm reviewing my options & planning to visit another amp soon. I've been mostly lurking on these boards thus far, but they've been useful & I'll try to add a post when I have anything useful.

I keep hearing good things about Mings. One of these days I'll have to put in the effort to finding it. Not today though, too nice outside to be inside, even if it's for a happy ending.

How was Sophie in the looks department?

Cobalt Blue
09-07-09, 22:58
LuLU gone from Mings II. Jenny has moved over there to take her place for awhile.

Brrr99
09-07-09, 23:18
I keep hearing good things about Mings. One of these days I'll have to put in the effort to finding it. Not today though, too nice outside to be inside, even if it's for a happy ending.

How was Sophie in the looks department?

She is 30ish, with a slender build & long black hair. She has a great smile & was very friendly considering I was a newbie. I suspect a second visit with her will be even better, she'll know I'm not leo & relax a little more. I plan to find out.

Now that I have experienced an Alaska amp I'm anxiously planning a return trip within the next few days to a " as-yet to be determined amp". There are several I've seen pointed out on this board that seem worth exploring. I'd especially like to check out mings II since I had such an enjoyable time at Mings, but I've no clue how to find it.

Cash907
09-08-09, 02:26
She is 30ish, with a slender build & long black hair. She has a great smile & was very friendly considering I was a newbie. I suspect a second visit with her will be even better, she'll know I'm not leo & relax a little more. I plan to find out.

Now that I have experienced an Alaska amp I'm anxiously planning a return trip within the next few days to a " as-yet to be determined amp". There are several I've seen pointed out on this board that seem worth exploring. I'd especially like to check out mings II since I had such an enjoyable time at Mings, but I've no clue how to find it.

I hear it's worth the effort. I'm thinking I'll wait till after pfd time, when things quiet down and my curiosity gets the better of me. Seems like AMPs are the way to go these days, LE being what it is and outside talent charging double rates or just plain ambushing customers with upsell and bitches in the closet with pepper spray like that Lindsey girl. Glad to hear your first time went well.

Alaska Man
09-10-09, 02:26
The thai place on Diamond is strictly massage.

And very good massage at that.

Cobalt Blue
09-10-09, 20:24
Sophia and MiLisa at Mings currently. Sophia is well worth a visit. She is very friendly and enthusiastic. I do not recommend MiLisa at all. She is well below the usual quality of the girls at Mings. Jenny is at Mings II. One of the very best!

Franklinoh
09-13-09, 03:06
I do not recommend MiLisa at all. She is well below the usual quality of the girls at Mings.I like Milisa! She is cute, petite and friendly. Thanks for letting me know that she has returned!

Fast Tack
09-14-09, 16:07
Guys,

While I'm not a huge poster, I've got a couple, and was hoping for a return favor. I'm back in town this week, and was hoping to get hooked up at Mings II. If anyone has time, please pm me with directions. I've done the search, and did a drive by last night, and THINK I know the place, but wanted to be sure.

Thanks in advance.

FT