PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

AKHusky
09-28-15, 20:02
Thanks for the report AKHusky. If I may ask, which one is this exactly. There are two AMPs on Minnesota. One is at the corner of Benson & Minnesota near the City Diner. The other is near the old Chateau location closer to Tudor. Thanks in advance for sharing.This is the one close to Tudor. Returned again yesterday, meet Mia, a younger and better looking girl. Massage is not the best, but I can't find a better one in town neither, so until then, I will go back again for sure.

Speedy44
09-29-15, 00:15
This is the one close to Tudor. Returned again yesterday, meet Mia, a younger and better looking girl. Massage is not the best, but I can't find a better one in town neither, so until then, I will go back again for sure.Have you try Lulu she have strong hand and very good massage.

Ice Qube
09-29-15, 14:21
Have you try Lulu she have strong hand and very good massage.I agree. Lulu's ranks right up there as good or better than many "professional" masseuses I have been to at exclusive resorts. She does a great job. She's also very accommodating if you get my drift.

Speedy44
09-29-15, 17:48
I agree. Lulu's ranks right up there as good or better than many "professional" masseuses I have been to at exclusive resorts. She does a great job. She's also very accommodating if you get my drift.That's the bonus!

Black Papa
10-01-15, 10:57
Decided to take another shot at Karluk and see what else I could get since last trip was very good. This time got Connie much more older maybe early 60's with giant nips on a set of natural See's. She also gave a really good massage and on the flip allow me to raise her shirts to play with chest. She grabs the other one nip and comments how big they are and places it in my mouth. She goes right for BBBJ and then offers FS. Whole event takes 20 minutes and she says that she is tired "No Sh $ at" your elderly. Next stop Jenny's,she is back from vacation.

Speedy44
10-01-15, 19:12
Decided to take another shot at Karluk and see what else I could get since last trip was very good. This time got Connie much more older maybe early 60's with giant nips on a set of natural See's. She also gave a really good massage and on the flip allow me to raise her shirts to play with chest. She grabs the other one nip and comments how big they are and places it in my mouth. She goes right for BBBJ and then offers FS. Whole event takes 20 minutes and she says that she is tired "No Sh $ at" your elderly. Next stop Jenny's,she is back from vacation.You exhausted her!

AKHusky
10-02-15, 05:45
Have you try Lulu she have strong hand and very good massage.No I haven't, I'll definitely try next time.

Speedy44
10-03-15, 10:44
Visit Connie at Karluk.

She led me back to the room where I waited on the table for a few more minutes until Connie arrived. She's older, has a decent body. Massage was excellent as she put her muscles into it. Then she went into the soft touch, flipped me over, and asked me if I wanted a FS. She let me help her strip everything of her. She proceed to do BBBJCIM excellent! Have to rest and she ask me if I want one more pop. She did let me have a nice thigh relief in doggie. Well spend PFD.

Black Papa
10-07-15, 09:47
I decided to try the Gold Spa asked for Linda.

She's pretty if older, nice legs, but got a belly on her. Not my usual type, but very affable, friendly, we hit it off well. Massage was good, not great, and then I grabbed her legs when she was in front of me. Did her standing, then doggy. She complained about being pooped out, so I finished BB in her mouth. Very nice overall. Might repeat someday if in the mood for MILF.

Black Papa
10-07-15, 18:36
Visit Connie at Karluk.

She led me back to the room where I waited on the table for a few more minutes until Connie arrived. She's older, has a decent body. Massage was excellent as she put her muscles into it. Then she went into the soft touch, flipped me over, and asked me if I wanted a FS. She let me help her strip everything of her. She proceed to do BBBJCIM excellent! Have to rest and she ask me if I want one more pop. She did let me have a nice thigh relief in doggie. Well spend PFD.Avoid kissing her. If you know what I mean.

Speedy44
10-08-15, 10:56
Walk in and greeted by Mimi, once in the room I got a great massage worth the $60 for that In itself. After about 45 minutes we got to flip over and after some casual arm brushing of the jewels I was asked if I was in need of anything else. We agreed of. 8 for FS. But tbh we never got that far, she stripped off again and started stroking and then started on a CBJ what really helped send me over the edge was the prostate massage she gave me when doing it. There was lots of touching and feeling on my part. Rubbing the puss and fingering her butt. Total was 1. 4 well worth.

Nubian King
10-09-15, 00:00
It was Linda, I went back recently looking for Connie and Linda took care of me, anyone know when she will be back?She work Mon, Tues and Friday I was told. You have to make appt. And she will come.

Shiftster
10-13-15, 16:16
Anyone been to OT lately? Last time I was there Sophia was amazing.

FredReich
10-16-15, 00:37
Anyone been to OT lately? Last time I was there Sophia was amazing.She's there for another couple of weeks. She introduced me to the new girl. Drawing a blank. Enticing. Sophia is always a winner. Door fees have always been higher than standard, and they went up again.

Lingman
10-17-15, 00:16
Xxx-xxx-7653 Guy I know saw her. If the face pic is hers, it's ten years ago. Nice person, but not much on the menu.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-latin-girl-upscale-massage719822-7653-available-now/3820110

LexLuther
10-17-15, 05:38
Called one of the two numbers in the post and talked to someone who said she was available, she texted me the address and the price, 70.00 plus tip. I arrive and texted her that I was in the lobby, no reply, waited and still no reply. I left and ten minutes later she calls me back, I told her I waited and received no reply. She "you come back, she available now, call the other number when you get here" . So I thought I would give it another try. I arrive and called, a different woman answered, she did not speak English well, gave me the room # . I knock, she answers and I come in. She smiles and places my hand on her breast. She is short and plump and in her thirty's I guesstimate. We go to the bedroom and I place the 70 on the night stand and begin to undress. She lays out a towel and then picks up the money and counts it, " oh honey, not enough, its 250.00". Well I will not put up with deception, so I snatch my money out of her hand, get dressed and leave (all the while she is saying "how much you pay, how much honey". Deception aside I do not pay 250 an hour for anyone, not charlie or davina or ANYONE. I am not going to contribute to an overpriced hourly rate that inflates the prices of others, I consider it foolish.Just FYI, with most of these Chinese apartment AMPs or hotel AMPs, you can expect FS for a base price of $160. Now of course they are going to try to get more from you. But you need to learn to bargain. If she says $250, then you counter with, say $120. After a bit of back and forth you will end up at around $160 or $180. That includes straight sex with everything covered. Usually, you can achieve better service by upping the ante. For instance, most of them will do BBFS for an additional $100. This is just the way it works. My advice is to jump in again with both feet. Then report back and let us know how it goes.

Good luck!

LexLuther.

Bobby907
10-17-15, 06:27
She's there for another couple of weeks. She introduced me to the new girl. Drawing a blank. Enticing. Sophia is always a winner. Door fees have always been higher than standard, and they went up again.Sophia is my ATF. She is going to be back after two months of professional masseuse school! Can't wait.

Alaska Man
10-17-15, 14:17
Just FYI, with most of these Chinese apartment AMPs or hotel AMPs, you can expect FS for a base price of $160. Now of course they are going to try to get more from you. But you need to learn to bargain. If she says $250, then you counter with, say $120. After a bit of back and forth you will end up at around $160 or $180. That includes straight sex with everything covered. Usually, you can achieve better service by upping the ante. For instance, most of them will do BBFS for an additional $100. This is just the way it works. My advice is to jump in again with both feet. Then report back and let us know how it goes.

Good luck!

LexLuther.Thank you Lex for adding info I should have included. It should be stated for those that need to learn the ropes. I am not a newbie, I have negotiated at many an AMP (public or otherwise). She was was trying to negotiate with me, but that is not the point. The point was I was told one thing on the phone and it changed at the door. I left without negotiating because I was angry with the deception used to get me there. I am not going to reward that kind of behavior. Wasted my time, I would not have spent an hour if she would have said 250 when I spoke with the person on the phone. Yuki on the other hand is straight up. Price is clearly stated, reasonable and she has a great attitude, makes you feel wanted, not like you are just an ATM.

Speedy44
10-18-15, 18:01
My experience with "Tasha" is that she is strictly legit. She is little bit older but gives one hell of a therapeutic massage.

Speedy44
10-20-15, 17:32
VIP is great. I just went in today and saw Connie again, my FS favorite. I received the same great service again as she provided the last time I went. I've got to say VIP has always been consistently great each time I've gone in. Great table shower, Excellent massage and wonderful FS, who could ask for anything more.

EnjoyingGuy
11-07-15, 21:30
I stopped by today and met Tina. She asked if I preferred a deeper massage and I said yes! Working at a computer for hours at a time leads to tension and tightness in my neck and back. Her techniques get right to the source and work it out. Overall I was really pleased.

Minyme
11-07-15, 23:39
So I saw rose for the first time. I've been here before but it's been over a year. Kinda haggled on price, she wanted a $200 tip upfront, settled on $120 for 45 minutes plus a table shower at the end (plus the $100 to the mamas an which is overpriced) And It wound up as 1 hour anyway.

So rose, did a pretty decent massage and not shy at all, she acted more like a stripper, but never tried for an upsell, I think whatever you settle with includes anything you want. She started tickling the balls and ass, asked if I liked it, I said yes, then proceeded to use her tongue in a long slow lick from the neck down to my ass. I thought she asked if I liked my balls rubbed but I guess she thought I meant my ass. She then started licking my ass while rubbing my cock, I never had that before and it was awkward but amazing. All I can say is I wouldn't kiss her, I know where that mouth has been. She finished with a long table shower and another handjob with hot water.

I would recommend if you like a freaky girl, but I wouldn't kiss her. She wanted to kiss on the way out but I got it on the cheek, she said she wanted me to fuck her in the ass next time. I think it was part of her act but it sounded pretty real at the time. She is not shy.

IceStorm
11-08-15, 13:57
So any extras? How she look? Age? Price? Thanks in advance.

Arktos
11-08-15, 18:48
So I saw rose for the first time. I've been here before but it's been over a year. Kinda haggled on price, she wanted a $200 tip upfront, settled on $120 for 45 minutes plus a table shower at the end (plus the $100 to the mamas an which is overpriced) And It wound up as 1 hour anyway.

So rose, did a pretty decent massage and not shy at all, she acted more like a stripper, but never tried for an upsell, I think whatever you settle with includes anything you want. She started tickling the balls and ass, asked if I liked it, I said yes, then proceeded to use her tongue in a long slow lick from the neck down to my ass. I thought she asked if I liked my balls rubbed but I guess she thought I meant my ass. She then started licking my ass while rubbing my cock, I never had that before and it was awkward but amazing. All I can say is I wouldn't kiss her, I know where that mouth has been. She finished with a long table shower and another handjob with hot water.

I would recommend if you like a freaky girl, but I wouldn't kiss her. She wanted to kiss on the way out but I got it on the cheek, she said she wanted me to fuck her in the ass next time. I think it was part of her act but it sounded pretty real at the time. She is not shy.What did she look like? Body?

CrowPass
11-09-15, 13:25
So any extras? How she look? Age? Price? Thanks in advance.Look at all the posts by this person. Seems a little suspect. I would get a second verification before I went off anything that poster recommends.

Just my $. 02.

CP.

Minyme
11-10-15, 03:30
What did she look like? Body?She was Korean, fairly tall, skinny, B cup, probably a 7 overall. She looked like she had overdone collagen injections in her lips, not gross, but a little large. She was also very attentive the whole time, carefully showering, put on all your clothes for you. Kinda of the GFE for an AMP.

IceStorm
11-10-15, 12:49
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

CrowPass
11-10-15, 16:26
Look at all the posts by this person. Seems a little suspect. I would get a second verification before I went off anything that poster recommends.

Just my $. 02.

CP.I was referring to the original poster "Enjoyingguy" as the one I'm not sure about, not Ice.

Sorry for the confusion.

CP.

Arktos
11-11-15, 19:56
She was Korean, fairly tall, skinny, B cup, probably a 7 overall. She looked like she had overdone collagen injections in her lips, not gross, but a little large. She was also very attentive the whole time, carefully showering, put on all your clothes for you. Kinda of the GFE for an AMP.Thanks. I had a lousy experience at OT the last time. I think her name was Honey. Definitely not skinny. More like chunky.

The worst part was the table shower, which I think should be gentle and sensuous. Honey's table shower was more like getting rubbed down in a car wash by a guy with a pack of cigarettes rolled up in his shirt sleeve.

I may have to give Rose a try.

Nubian King
11-18-15, 11:34
Visit Connie, she is gorgeous has a very tight body and is extremely friendly. I keep trying other places and always end up back with her. She will NOT let you down. Better than average massage too.

Vitrea
11-21-15, 17:57
Visit Connie, she is gorgeous has a very tight body and is extremely friendly. I keep trying other places and always end up back with her. She will NOT let you down. Better than average massage too.On Friday around 5 pm the "massage" and "open" neon lights were not on. So I did not knock. Are they keeping them off on purpose?

Vitrea
11-25-15, 14:46
I stopped by today and met Tina. She asked if I preferred a deeper massage and I said yes! Working at a computer for hours at a time leads to tension and tightness in my neck and back. Her techniques get right to the source and work it out. Overall I was really pleased.I agree. Some of you that frequent AMPs I am sure know her quite well. She gives one of the best massages.

Vitrea
11-25-15, 14:53
She was Korean, fairly tall, skinny, B cup, probably a 7 overall. She looked like she had overdone collagen injections in her lips, not gross, but a little large. She was also very attentive the whole time, carefully showering, put on all your clothes for you. Kinda of the GFE for an AMP.Agree with description except I don't think she is skinny. I say that in a positive sense. She is fit and is toned.

One of the things I don't like about OT is the house price and mamasan knocking on the door 10 min before your time is up. At those prices the clock should start after the masseuse enters your room, not when you enter the facility.

Speedy44
11-26-15, 09:09
Went and saw Connie the other day. The massage was truly excellent, very nice. The best that I've ever had at an AMP. The ending was pretty good too, not overly unique though. The best part about it is her huge beautiful nips! Those things are magnificent, on flip I signaled for FS. We visited BJ, CG, RCG and K9 . She definitely milked me for a while after I shot to be sure I was totally dry. I would repeat again.

FrozenNutz
12-04-15, 02:41
Not sure if it was Rose. English was too bad to understand. Body might be nice but never saw it. Shown to room then charged. 8 for 45 min. Waited 10 for only girl there. Even before undressed she wanted $ for happy journey. Wanted to see if massage any good. Table shower was nice but massage was short and not good. Total of 30 min. Just a ripoff. Used to be pretty good. Should have taken advice to see Connie. Live and learn.

Speedy44
12-04-15, 13:56
Not sure if it was Rose. English was too bad to understand. Body might be nice but never saw it. Shown to room then charged. 8 for 45 min. Waited 10 for only girl there. Even before undressed she wanted $ for happy journey. Wanted to see if massage any good. Table shower was nice but massage was short and not good. Total of 30 min. Just a ripoff. Used to be pretty good. Should have taken advice to see Connie. Live and learn.Yes, Connie offers better massage.

Doug2323
12-06-15, 03:25
Do any local"spas" offer waxing services? Manscape wax and finish.

Speedy44
12-10-15, 12:01
I stopped in for a nice relaxing massage. Usual rates, TS was offered although I didn't partake. The massage was very nice, above average for an AMP. The masseuse was also above average. Probably mid 40's but looked late 30's,tipped the usual tip. Was definitely worth it and would repeat.

CrowPass
12-11-15, 11:38
Wonder if anyone has heard from or seen Suki at M2 at all lately? Miss her service.

Also, Sasha (or whatever she goes by) is still over at day breaks and offers a pretty good service. And the "ear thing" that some have commented on seems to have died down. I guess enough people commented on it finally.

Happy holidays and may all your gifts come unwrapped!

CP.

JP3380
12-14-15, 18:50
Search doesn't bring up any posts. I was wondering if anyone provided Nuru massages. There is an add on back page but I'm hesitant with out seeing any reviews.

JP3380
12-14-15, 19:16
Does anyone in anc offer Nauru. I can't find anything in the forums.

JP3380
12-14-15, 22:39
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nuru-massage/4377131

Any info on this. The only posts I could find that mention nuru was from a provider that was only here for a short time about a year ago.

Ice Qube
12-16-15, 04:39
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/nuru-massage/4377131

Any info on this. The only posts I could find that mention nuru was from a provider that was only here for a short time about a year ago.Well, I have never tried a massage session with a dude, but if that's your thing, TOFTT and let us know what you think. Who knows, I may learn to like it.

Speedy44
12-16-15, 12:02
Connie greeted me at the door and asked if I wanted TS. Of course I do, and she goes off to prepare, leaving me to disrobe. The TS was pretty good Connie older therapist with good hands and knowledge to bring to bear on me. Back in the room she asked how I like my massage and proceeded to do a fairly skilled job and providing the firm massage I enjoy. Tipped her on the way out and she wished me well. All in all, I'd repeat.

Vitrea
12-18-15, 22:14
Search doesn't bring up any posts. I was wondering if anyone provided Nuru massages. There is an add on back page but I'm hesitant with out seeing any reviews.There were never any Nuru before. This BP you are talking about is the first. You should check it out and report back. Helps everyone.

Fury907
12-24-15, 18:24
Had a dream about Oriental Therapy. Showed up and got a massage. Unfortunately, the gal was big in all the wrong places: no waist, etc. Just wasn't attractive enough for me to pursue anything else.

Fury907
12-24-15, 18:29
Had a dream I went back to Oriental at Tudor and New Seward for a second visit. Told Mamasan that I do not want a fat masseuse. She said no problem she's gone and new masseuse is very attractive. Well, the new masseuse was not overweight clearly had bolt-on's but I swear she looked like a guy with long hair. I decided to pass on the massage.

Nubian King
12-25-15, 13:10
My Christmas Wonderful daydream in the middle of the day!

This was my dream of this place. Girl I had said her name was Connie but the dream was as good as others have described. Table shower was awesome, got a bit of BBBJ. In the room started with a quick but decent massage, then after about 45 min off came her outfit too, and we were off to the races. Probably one of the more intense experiences I've had just in terms of HER energy. And pretty much everything was on the menu. BBBJ, DATY, DATO (her and me), did I mention lots and LOTS of DATY (that girl loves it! Quite a bit of 69 time, then into cowgirl. The only time I had an "issue" with her. She grabbed junior and slipped in to go for BBFS and I immediately halted and said no way without a hat. She looked disappointed but said ok, ran out of the room buck naked and came back in a few seconds with the required items, suited junior up quite skillfully with more French action, then BACK off to the races. About 20 min of every position you can think of under the sun and I was spent. Intense was the key word of the day. And either she's a DAMN good actress, or this was the best dream I've had in a looooong time (and it seemed like a GREAT dream for her too, several times over).

Incredibly crazy and hot dream. I'm definitely hoping to have another dream there soon, and eager to find out if this was actually Connie dream of, or if Connie has competition.

I'd say this one was in late 50's decent bolt-ons, and longer hair. Certainly not the youngest or the prettiest I've seen, but more than makes up for any "average" looks with stellar performance.

EnjoyingGuy
01-04-16, 03:21
I went to Blue Sky today and had Jennifer. It was a great experience from beginning to end!

AkvwGuy
01-04-16, 12:21
I went to Blue Sky today and had Jennifer. It was a great experience from beginning to end!Where is Blue Sky located?

Speedy44
01-05-16, 12:08
Where is Blue Sky located?Blue Sky at Eagle St. Between Fireweed and Northernlights. New name old place.

Datadog
01-06-16, 12:38
I went to Blue Sky today and had Jennifer. It was a great experience from beginning to end!Really!? I've tried there before and gotten absolutely nowhere. Maybe attitudes have changed? Or maybe I'm no good at this. .

PM me if you have any more to add. I suppose I will probably take another chance there.

Fury907
01-12-16, 18:17
Had a dream about Cici at VIP. Everything off the menu except HJ and groping. Pretty disappointing. I was surprised because I had read that VIP was a good place to go.

LexLuther
01-23-16, 06:29
I miss the AMP scene in Anchorage. I used to go up there two or three times for business each year and I would stay for up to three months at a time. I loved the place, especially Mings II. Just incredible service available and it seemed to get better with every session. I haven't been up there in a couple of years since I retired. But I'm almost tempted to make a mongering visit from Charleston.

If I keep seeing such great reports, I may pull the trigger. But will take me a while as I just returned from the Philippines as my wallet and my dick are hurting right now.

Thanks for the great, readable reports gentlemen.

LexLuther.

Speedy44
01-24-16, 04:21
Got a lovely young lady "Eva "who was my therapist. YMMV as in all things, but she is really quite cute and entertaining. She was cute enough that I didn't argue about the premium she was looking for. The massage was average at best but the finish was quite excellent.

Speedy44
01-24-16, 15:17
Got a lovely young lady "Eva "who was my therapist. YMMV as in all things, but she is really quite cute and entertaining. She was cute enough that I didn't argue about the premium she was looking for. The massage was average at best but the finish was quite excellent.She's at Jenny's spa at midtown.

AkOrion
01-25-16, 12:50
Anyone know where MiMi that worked at June spa on Fireweed until recently went?. Tried calling a couple times and all I get is that she isn't working there.

God it sucks when you find a girl that gives the perfect massage then disappears.

John9950
01-26-16, 00:37
Are any of the pictures you find on backpage of these massage parlors actually what the girls look like that work in them or are they just fake pictures and you meet the real girls there I've never done the AMP just meet up with a few escorts on here but they pretty much suck at massages I want a good massage and a little extra thanks.

FrozenNutz
01-26-16, 04:44
Are any of the pictures you find on backpage of these massage parlors actually what the girls look like that work in them or are they just fake pictures and you meet the real girls there I've never done the AMP just meet up with a few escorts on here but they pretty much suck at massages I want a good massage and a little extra thanks.All pictures are fake for AMPs. Some of the independents might be real (never seen one but assume it's possible), just check this forum. Keep reading for suggestions on good AMP. AMP providers change frequently, so same AMP might not be good next time. Go in and get massage. You don't have to ask for more. If massage sucks, assume rest would be just as bad.

Report good and bad so we all know.

Datadog
01-26-16, 16:09
Really!? I've tried there before and gotten absolutely nowhere. Maybe attitudes have changed? Or maybe I'm no good at this. .

PM me if you have any more to add. I suppose I will probably take another chance there.So dropped by Blue Sky. An older Chinese lady, was on the phone, but motioned for me to enter the massage 'room', really just an alcove separated by aftermarket walls that don't go all the way to ceiling or floor. After 5 more minutes on the phone she comes in. Not a great massage, but ok. Not a great body, but nice chest and the roaming and touching allowed was liberal. She wanted the finish to be good for me, and it was. I'd saw good mileage from the fee given (40+40) m but just getting too long in the tooth for my tastes.

Too bad it wasn't the cute 20's girl that used to provide legit massage only. Yell if you come across any AMP providers (so to speak) in that age bracket.

Speedy44
01-27-16, 11:49
Looking for Connie, was told she is in China ended up seeing Mimi. Took a self-shower and laid down. Paid $. 4 for 1/2 hour and after 10 minutes, I asked her for additional time since her massage was pretty good.

Upon the flip, she massaged everywhere but where it counts. Finally got the hint, had my own cover and we were off to town.

Mimi is much younger than Connie in her 40's, and has a pretty nice body. Several positions and ended up happy.

Speedy44
02-01-16, 12:54
Guess who's back Guys? Burberry best massage I ever have. ". Highly Recommend!

FrozenNutz
02-03-16, 05:28
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-blonde-wants-2-rub-u-down-free-complimentary-massage/4350687

Anyone tried this one? Add looks familiar but not pictures.

SuperDeadBat
02-03-16, 11:09
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sexy-blonde-wants-2-rub-u-down-free-complimentary-massage/4350687

Anyone tried this one? Add looks familiar but not pictures.Stay far far far away.

FrozenNutz
02-04-16, 02:12

Anyone tried this one? Add looks familiar but not pictures.

AKwankerman
02-05-16, 14:36

Anyone tried this one? Add looks familiar but not pictures.Don't do it!

FrozenNutz
02-05-16, 20:44
Sorry for double post. Not sure how it happened. Good to know to avoid her! Thanks!

Cobalt Blue
02-08-16, 04:52
Been out of action for awhile but decided to head over to Karluk to see Linda. An absolutely fabulous girl! She is one of my all time favorites. She works very hard to make the massage experience as pleasurable as possible. She is super friendly with a great attitude about her work. She never disappoints, putting forth her best effort to make the customer as happy as possible. I highly recommend her. For sure, I will be back to see her again soon. If you have never seen her you should head on over there. I don't think you will be disappointed.

FrozenBurrito
02-10-16, 00:26
Had a dream I went to day breaks. The ear thing others have mentioned was a bit of a turn off but the overall experience wasn't bad. Have not had a dream in a while I've read about other dreams but extra info would be appreciated. PM if you prefer.

FrozenBurrito
02-12-16, 17:39
How is the Thai massage at Carrs jewel lake? Pm if you'd like.

Alaska Man
02-13-16, 13:00
How is the Thai massage at Carrs jewel lake? Pm if you'd like.I used to go there once a month for a massage because I like Thai massage. It is strictly legit. I have not been there in a couple of years though.

FrozenBurrito
02-13-16, 20:06
I used to go there once a month for a massage because I like Thai massage. It is strictly legit. I have not been there in a couple of years though.Thanks I will have to try it out.

FrozenBurrito
02-14-16, 23:31
Met new girl Amber (dreamt massage was average but overall an enjoyable experience.

FrozenNutz
02-15-16, 22:36
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/local-favorite-now-offering-nuru-massage-credit-cards-accepted-stellar-reputation-book-online/4470485

Had a session with Piper. Although she is nice / friendly, not as pictured as she has put on weight. Massage also wasn't good. I will not repeat due to price and looks. Think there is better out there.

GostRider13
02-24-16, 04:59
Covered in track marks, even on her private's. How bad was? I couldn't go there, wouldn't go there, she is discussing.

Body Oder, dead fish and smoke. Never going near this one again, just nasty.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/staciandgtclassy-not-trashyandlt/4400299

Lexi, massage clean incall so so massage, great finish BBBJCIM. Down side she continues to call wanting you to loan her money. If you see this one use a burner number. I will repeat.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-get-the-best-rubdown-in-town/4504580

Cash907
02-27-16, 01:06
Covered in track marks, even on her private's. How bad was? I couldn't go there, wouldn't go there, she is discussing.

Body Oder, dead fish and smoke. Never going near this one again, just nasty.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/staciandgtclassy-not-trashyandlt/4400299

Lexi, massage clean incall so so massage, great finish BBBJCIM. Down side she continues to call wanting you to loan her money. If you see this one use a burner number. I will repeat.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/come-get-the-best-rubdown-in-town/4504580Hey Ghost, are Lexi's photos accurate and did she offer a full menu?

GostRider13
02-27-16, 21:31
Hey Ghost, are Lexi's photos accurate and did she offer a full menu?I have seen her a few times, nothing no HJ or anything. Then the next time when I rolled over she went to town, very nice surprise. I don't know if it just takes a few visits or she was just in the mood that day. She no FS because she has a BF.

Chimpira
02-28-16, 01:22
Was intrigued by the new girl Amber showing up at M1. Stopped in and was pleasantly surprised, I would give her a 7. Beautiful face, lips, hair and a decent body. Only down side was full menu was not available. Left satisfied I might return.

Datadog
03-02-16, 00:36
Received a legit massage from Lexi, told she 'never goes beyond that. No mutual touch or rolling over'.

Also stopped by M1 and met "Yoyo"? Told no Connie, no Amber. Didn't know what to believe and left.

Was intrigued by the new girl Amber showing up at M1. Stopped in and was pleasantly surprised, I would give her a 7. Beautiful face, lips, hair and a decent body. Only down side was full menu was not available. Left satisfied I might return.

FrozenNutz
03-02-16, 05:04
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/asian-escort-you-deserve-the-best/4267970

Had a pleasant 2nd time with her. She is very nice. I'd give massage 6, looks a 5, attitude 8. English isn't great but I understood enough. Picture isn't her unless old and she added weight. No clue on age but I'd guess 30's. $. 6 for hour included everything I wanted.

Nubian King
03-06-16, 15:46
Stopped by at mings1, I saw Connie very friendly & upbeat. In the room, she started to give me a sensual massage working on my feet, legs, up to my butt. I had my legs spread to provide easy access, but she left those parts alone. She then worked on my back. She left my backside alone. I was starting to get a little worried. I reached around and started to stroke her legs, and she did not pull away.

She proceeded to work up my legs, then started to give attention to the boys. She then poped out a natural set of ta-ta's from the bra Ang allowed me to feel my way above her waist.

She gave me a nice HE, not rushing it. After the HE was achieved, she went and got warm wash cloths to clean up the mess.

Speedy44
03-07-16, 16:56
Greeted by "Eva" at the door. She gave a pretty decent massage. She worked a knot out of my shoulder that has been nagging me for a month, worked everything from my shoulder to my toes. Overall great finish and left as happy as possible.

FrozenOne
03-08-16, 14:36
Stopped by at mings1, I saw Connie very friendly & upbeat. In the room, she started to give me a sensual massage working on my feet, legs, up to my butt. I had my legs spread to provide easy access, but she left those parts alone. She then worked on my back. She left my backside alone. I was starting to get a little worried. I reached around and started to stroke her legs, and she did not pull away.

She proceeded to work up my legs, then started to give attention to the boys. She then poped out a natural set of ta-ta's from the bra Ang allowed me to feel my way above her waist.

She gave me a nice HE, not rushing it. After the HE was achieved, she went and got warm wash cloths to clean up the mess.I'm a little confused as to what your deal is. You have four posts total. All four are about Connie. This last post is like you and her have never met, yet it is your 4th post about her. That is a bit strange.

Now I know Connie is good, but I'm not sure why you feel the need to shill for her in all of your posts, unless of course, you are Connie.

AkvwGuy
03-09-16, 01:10
I'm a little confused as to what your deal is. You have four posts total. All four are about Connie. This last post is like you and her have never met, yet it is your 4th post about her. That is a bit strange.

Now I know Connie is good, but I'm not sure why you feel the need to shill for her in all of your posts, unless of course, you are Connie.I am confused also. It is my understanding that Connie has not been working there and more recently was of out country.

Mr Magoo2
03-11-16, 03:05
I am confused also. It is my understanding that Connie has not been working there and more recently was of out country.Connie was spotted at Costco the other day with SO in tow. Got to love that lady. She is so discrete and acted like a total stranger!

Be safe.

Chimpira
03-11-16, 03:24
Besides M1, has anyone been anywhere good. Need a break from M1.

Throbberx9
03-14-16, 20:42
Gentlemen,

I was wondering if any of you could / would provide me with ANY info on a good massage therapists. I like older women. 35-50.

Must be easy on the eyes. Anchorage area. Private or AMP.

Thank you in advance. Please PM me of post on thread.

I have been looking for years for a reliable therapists but they either lie or look nothing like their BP or CL ad say.

I'm hoping for some great advice here as I am dying for some serious therapy as its Ben a dry spell for me and I head back to the slope tomorrow for a few. Weeks.

Thank you very much.

Throbberx9
03-14-16, 21:23
I need help!

I want to see a provider.

Looking for recommendations.

Either White and mature between the ages of 35-50 with a great reputation or a AMP between same ages.

Must me at least attractive. No sea do kids please. I'm picky but not cheap.

Seriously will appreciate all suggestions.

Thank you in advanced.

AkTraveler
03-15-16, 11:24
I need help!

I want to see a provider.

Looking for recommendations.

Either White and mature between the ages of 35-50 with a great reputation or a AMP between same ages.

Must me at least attractive. No sea do kids please. I'm picky but not cheap.

Seriously will appreciate all suggestions.

Thank you in advanced.Use the search feature on this site. It works really well. Once you contact a lady, if you're really interested in meeting her, contact her. If you pass her screening requirements, set up an appointment.

Good luck.

Speedy44
03-16-16, 15:12
Connie was spotted at Costco the other day with SO in tow. Got to love that lady. She is so discrete and acted like a total stranger!

Be safe.She work part time at her home. Only by appt.

Rick907
03-17-16, 14:48
She work part time at her home. Only by appt.Any contact info via PM appreciated.

Oppah
03-18-16, 04:11
Anybody been to AK Mas* before?

They have ads on BP.

FrozenNutz
03-19-16, 19:18
Anyone tried Gold Spa? Location looks like AMP.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/thp/5496275834.html

Oppah
03-19-16, 21:04
Anyone tried Gold Spa? Location looks like AMP.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/thp/5496275834.htmlLooks like one.

http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-gold-spa-international-anchorage-ak-9107#review-253060.

Speedy44
03-20-16, 12:29
Looks like one.

http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-gold-spa-international-anchorage-ak-9107#review-253060.Before Korean, now Chinese owner.

Oppah
03-21-16, 07:24
Before Korean, now Chinese owner.IIRC they were cracked down on by LE a few years back.

Black Papa
03-24-16, 01:01
Had the day off and decided to do some traveling. Stopped by Mings and had a massage. Connie was my attendant. Standard Nova finish. Word to the wise, only take in the house fee and minimum tip.

Cash907
03-25-16, 01:21
Had the day off and decided to do some traveling. Stopped by Mings and had a massage. Connie was my attendant. Standard Nova finish. Word to the wise, only take in the house fee and minimum tip.You went cheap with Connie? Move along, Papa.

FrozenOne
03-27-16, 01:42
They have been advertising for awhile now. Anyone want to TOFTT? I wonder if they are totally legit or are there extras available?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-thai-massage-in-anchorage/4155203

Speedy44
03-27-16, 10:52
They have been advertising for awhile now. Anyone want to TOFTT? I wonder if they are totally legit or are there extras available?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-thai-massage-in-anchorage/4155203Location at Carrs mall, legit no extra available.

Sully907
03-27-16, 16:15
Hey all, only had a couple of dreams before myself, but anyone have any experience at June Spa or Red Apple on Fireweed? Any reccomendations? Hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend!

Sully907
03-27-16, 16:18
Happy weekend all, anyone have any experience with dreams at June Spa or Red Apple on Fireweed?

Cobalt Blue
03-27-16, 20:29
Stopped in to see Linda again at Chinese Massage on Karluk. She has become my regular girl. She is one of the highest quality AMP girls I have ever met. I keep going back for more as I see no reason to settle for second best elsewhere. Linda put a lot of effort into making the customer happy as possible. She is very loving and caring, always having a very positive attitude toward her work and clientele. She has a very warm style. She knows how to make a customer feel very welcome and comfortable. I love going to see her. If you've never tried her you should do yourself a favor and make an appointment to see her for a massage. You will not be disappointed. She is the best!

Cobalt Blue
03-28-16, 03:15

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-thai-massage-in-anchorage/4155203Never been there but that gal in the top right picture looks fabulous!

AKwankerman
03-28-16, 11:07
Stopped in to see Linda again at Chinese Massage on Karluk. She has become my regular girl. She is one of the highest quality AMP girls I have ever met. I keep going back for more as I see no reason to settle for second best elsewhere. Linda put a lot of effort into making the customer happy as possible. She is very loving and caring, always having a very positive attitude toward her work and clientele. She has a very warm style. She knows how to make a customer feel very welcome and comfortable. I love going to see her. If you've never tried her you should do yourself a favor and make an appointment to see her for a massage. You will not be disappointed. She is the best!Can you describe Linda's looks?

Speedy44
03-28-16, 18:10
Never been there but that gal in the top right picture looks fabulous!They let you wear loose shorts.

Cobalt Blue
03-29-16, 04:19
Can you describe Linda's looks?Chinese female with black hair, dark eyes, slender build, and average Asian height.

AkTeaBagger
03-29-16, 06:36
Anyone have any info on Jazzlynn? She posts on BP under body rubs, sorry idk how to post the link yet. Any info would be appreciated.

CrowPass
03-29-16, 19:32
Chinese female with black hair, dark eyes, slender build, and average Asian height.Love your description CB!

Check her out for yourself, she's had plenty of positive reviews from senior members.

CP.

AKwankerman
03-30-16, 03:36
Love your description CB!

Check her out for yourself, she's had plenty of positive reviews from senior members.

CP.There used to be a tall one with dyed red hair aka crotch gap. She went by a few names including Linda. Incredible rack and body too.

I'd come back to see that one, not the usual sweet and sour pork.

Doug2323
03-31-16, 01:33
Chinese female with black hair, dark eyes, slender build, and average Asian height.If that is the one who speaks broken english, then she is my all time favorite.

Cobalt Blue
03-31-16, 14:23
If that is the one who speaks broken english, then she is my all time favorite.YES! Now we've really narrowed it down! I didn't want to add that qualification because then everyone would know exactly who I meant. I guess it's out there now though.

FrozenNutz
04-01-16, 02:37
Had disappointing dream I went there and given average massage by below average looks older woman. Also, watched while she set up room for next customer. Didn't change sheets, just quick spray (assume disinfectant but doubt it). Massage only as in my dream I wasn't interested in more but know it was available. She talked on phone close enough I heard the guy ask if sexual massage was available. She said yes. Hoping I won't have dream like that again.

FrozenBurrito
04-01-16, 16:15

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-best-thai-massage-in-anchorage/4155203Know a guy who received very good massage there with he halfway through. YMMV.

AKHusky
04-05-16, 11:55
Hurt my back last week, went to Ace on Minnesota and found out that they have moved. Found a new place on CL on Eagle St that sounds promising so I took a dive and man what a blessing! Having been to so many local AMPs this is one of very few HIDDEN places I'd recommend. My back is fine now, but I can't stop thinking about going back again sooooon.

Speedy44
04-05-16, 23:41
Went to VIP Monday night and had a very good session with Kelly maybe early 30's all natural. Very good massage and a lot of fun afterwards. This is now my new favorite place.

GostRider13
04-06-16, 03:40
Hurt my back last week, went to Ace on Minnesota and found out that they have moved. Found a new place on CL on Eagle St that sounds promising so I took a dive and man what a blessing! Having been to so many local AMPs this is one of very few HIDDEN places I'd recommend. My back is fine now, but I can't stop thinking about going back again sooooon.When I was there, way to much up sale for me. I won't be returning until she gone.

Speedy44
04-06-16, 10:11
Hurt my back last week, went to Ace on Minnesota and found out that they have moved. Found a new place on CL on Eagle St that sounds promising so I took a dive and man what a blessing! Having been to so many local AMPs this is one of very few HIDDEN places I'd recommend. My back is fine now, but I can't stop thinking about going back again sooooon.Ace moved to Spenard where Lisa's place is. Good luck there.

Chimpira
04-07-16, 00:57
When I was there, way to much up sale for me. I won't be returning until she gone.Also made a visit, hoping for some new talent, but found it was Lilly who sub's in an M1 when Connie is on vacation. If I hear of new talent I will make another visit, but for now I will not returning.

AkTeaBagger
04-07-16, 12:02
Anyone have any info on Jazzlynn? She posts on BP under body rubs, sorry idk how to post the link yet. Any info would be appreciated.I figured out how to post the link to her ad. Maybe this will help, anybody have any info about her? I do have a thing for redheads. Thanks and stay safe.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/deep-tissuealways-happy-never-rushed/4355682

Sully907
04-11-16, 20:24
Went to VIP Monday night and had a very good session with Kelly maybe early 30's all natural. Very good massage and a lot of fun afterwards. This is now my new favorite place.Anything beyond the standard finish dream here? I'm not opposed to more for more if they offer.

AkOrion
04-12-16, 19:02
If you don't have the Tinder app. I recommend getting it and keeping a close eye on it. Don't just look at pictures. Read.

Women are marketing geniuses.

Member #5840
04-15-16, 16:46
If you don't have the Tinder app. I recommend getting it and keeping a close eye on it. Don't just look at pictures. Read.

Women are marketing geniuses.I'll pay attention. I've not had a lot of luck there honestly.

GostRider13
04-18-16, 19:51
I've stopped in a couple times now. The first time was with Emmy, good massage not her else offered nothing requested as I was only there for a massage. Not sure if anything else was available or no.

The next time I ask for the other girl. Ida request a firm deep massage. I had now idea how strong that tiny little woman was. I got was I ask for. What work out, almost to much but it was worth it including stretching. After the flip worked out the top side the same way. Once again I really only came in for the massage. But was very pleasantly surprised with a very happy ending.

FrozenBurrito
04-18-16, 22:17
I've stopped in a couple times now. The first time was with Emmy, good massage not her else offered nothing requested as I was only there for a massage. Not sure if anything else was available or no.

The next time I ask for the other girl. Ida request a firm deep massage. I had now idea how strong that tiny little woman was. I got was I ask for. What work out, almost to much but it was worth it including stretching. After the flip worked out the top side the same way. Once again I really only came in for the massage. But was very pleasantly surprised with a very happy ending.Agreed had a great massage there.

Hereforthefun
04-18-16, 23:25
Agreed had a great massage there.+1 on Thai Massage. I also had an excellent hour with Emmy and a great HE with minimal prompting on my part. A couple of concerns:

1. Her shop is getting busy and it's awkward to have paper-thin "walls".

2. A tip is "expected" (above the. 85 donation) but not discussed, so I wasn't sure what to leave. I rounded up to $, but fretted that I should have done more. I invite feedback from hobbyists that know our AMP scene.

Relaxed Inak
04-19-16, 11:46
The Basics.

CC or CeCe not sure.

Thin firm 5'2" 35 to 50 (that Asian Age that is impossible for me to figure out).

I chose the hour she just looked like a good massage. And was! . 6 house.

Great TS Washed everything!

Seemed to step right into my hands during the back massage and was just the right weight for me when she had her knees and forearms working my back and legs.

Paid attention to all needed areas during the massage.

Promptly took care of all my tension after the flip and then continued with a nice light massage to finish out the hour.

Tipped. 6 she seemed ok with it. Little english not alot of talk.

Remember be nice, tip well, it always pays when they see you again.

P.S. Is there a name for this place?

Datadog
04-19-16, 14:31
+1 on Thai Massage. I also had an excellent hour with Emmy and a great HE with minimal prompting on my part. A couple of concerns:

1. Her shop is getting busy and it's awkward to have paper-thin "walls".

2. A tip is "expected" (above the. 85 donation) but not discussed, so I wasn't sure what to leave. I rounded up to $, but fretted that I should have done more. I invite feedback from hobbyists that know our AMP scene.Is this the place near FedEx? Think I was there once when it had a different name.

FrozenBurrito
04-19-16, 17:23
Is this the place near FedEx? Think I was there once when it had a different name.Carrs on Dimond.

Speedy44
04-19-16, 18:23
The Basics.

CC or CeCe not sure.

Thin firm 5'2" 35 to 50 (that Asian Age that is impossible for me to figure out).

I chose the hour she just looked like a good massage. And was! . 6 house.

Great TS Washed everything!

Seemed to step right into my hands during the back massage and was just the right weight for me when she had her knees and forearms working my back and legs.

Paid attention to all needed areas during the massage.

Promptly took care of all my tension after the flip and then continued with a nice light massage to finish out the hour.

Tipped. 6 she seemed ok with it. Little english not alot of talk.

P.S. Is there a name for this place?AMP mings 1.

Relaxed Inak
04-19-16, 23:22
So I have been needing a massage a day for a couple days. I decided to try the Thai place on Diamond, I texted for an appointment with Ida.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thai-massage-best-of-best-and-great-massage/4603555

She looks a bit younger in the add but is a tiny itty bitty thing so seems young in person also.

Good Massage, except that her associate went someplace and she had to answer the door and phone a few times. I find that annoying and not in any way relaxing for me. Also after I turned over I absolutely do not want my massage interrupted and that happened so I will probably not repeat. One other thing to know before going is that there are curtains rather than doors between the massage spaces and the common areas. Not my cup O tea.

Good luck on the perfect massage search!

RIA.

Relaxed Inak
04-20-16, 23:50
Day 3 of three massages in a row, all different places. I am satiated for at least a while.

Mishelle Thin firm 5'6" 35 to 50 (that Asian Age that is impossible for me to figure out). I chose the hour. 6 house fee. She did not avoid my hands during the back massage and I tend to roam about a bit. I liked the way she had her forearms working my back and legs with out to much oil. After she figured out I was "OK" she gave proper attention to all needed areas during the massage. Promptly took care of all my tension after the flip (the best of my last three) and then continued with massage to finish out the hour. Tipped. 6. Ok english not a lot of talk.

FrozenBurrito
04-22-16, 17:40

Women are marketing geniuses.Could you PM me more details?

FrozenBurrito
04-24-16, 16:52
Stopped in to see Kelly but drew the new girl at VIP, Michelle (early 30's, 5'1" Had a very relaxing dream, says she's in town for a month or two. Senior members PM for details.

John9950
04-25-16, 16:34
Hi guys, I'm looking to find the best AMP in anchorage to try out I've read alot of the reviews but just wondering from personal experiences which ones stand out the most I'm trying to find a place where I don't really need to say anything they will just go for it and I pay up or at least they will make the first move kind of thing Its going to be my first time at an AMP normally I just stuck to backpage and meet up with escorts anyways thanks PM me with the details if you don't mind.

FrozenBurrito
04-27-16, 12:45
Haven't been to OT in a while and from what I remember they are Korean. Is anyone worth seeing there or are is there another Korean provider in town? Any intel would be appreciated. PM if you would prefer.

FrozenBurrito
04-27-16, 23:14
Without much info available I decided to check this place out for myself. It's not much to write home about. Greeted by a woman in her late 40's who I normally wouldn't settle for. The place is small but I ask if she's the only one there anyway. She tells me she's alone. Mechanical massage and ending. For $. 2 I will NOT repeat this very forgettable experience.

Chimpira
04-28-16, 00:53
Stopped in to see Kelly but drew the new girl at VIP, Michelle (early 30's, 5'1" Had a very relaxing dream, says she's in town for a month or two. Senior members PM for details.Snuck into VIP last week. The staff was ok looking, full menu, a bit overpriced for what you get, but the lady's are sweet. Forget my girls name, but she was from CA.

Relaxed Inak
04-28-16, 23:35
I'm trying to find a place where I don't really need to say anything they will just go for it and I pay up or at least they will make the first move kind of thing OK hmmm,

This may not need to be said so I'll make it short. Anyplace that is as you describe is already closed by LE for many reasons. Mostly due to the fact that they would be stupid! And even though there is a frequent language barrier I find few are.

This may seem rude but it is not intended to be. If we find a provider we like, the last thing we want is for them to have to take forced vacation.

And the place you are looking for is in germany, it is called a FKK club! Google it. They are fantastic and worth the trip costs!!

RedMagnavox
05-05-16, 15:45
Anyone heard from her recently?

FrozenBurrito
05-06-16, 11:31
Like others have said steep prices left satisfied but probably won't go back. Seniors can PM.

Fury907
05-10-16, 03:46
Buddy of mine checked out June Spa a couple weeks ago. Gal was indeterminable asian middle aged. Okay looking. Gave a decent massage. Apparantly let his hands run all over the table ornaments. Didn't want to give a fantastic massage until at least the second time he came in. But he was satisfied with the experience for the price. I don't know if its something I'd be interested in. I favor them young and pretty.

Throbberx9
05-10-16, 22:21
Gents,

Simple question I was hopin I could get a clear answer on.

Can infer a HE at this establishment? Yes or no?

If so from who?

Thank you in advance for any info you can offer.

KarLuk
05-11-16, 01:40
Hi guys, I'm looking to find the best AMP in anchorage to try out I've read alot of the reviews but just wondering from personal experiences which ones stand out the most I'm trying to find a place where I don't really need to say anything they will just go for it and I pay up or at least they will make the first move kind of thing Its going to be my first time at an AMP normally I just stuck to backpage and meet up with escorts anyways thanks PM me with the details if you don't mind.Best I've found for me personally is the place on Karluk (Chinese Massage I think).

Been there a few times, good massage, reasonable rates, haven't tried anything beyond standard HE, but that is all I want from an AMP.

Seen the same girl 3 times, but have seen a younger very attractive girl in there before, not sure if she works or not though.

Pm me with any additional questions, but this is the best out of the 5 or 6 places that I've tried out here.

ChiTown56
05-13-16, 13:21
Highly recommend, Lulu is gone for 30 days and Sasha has returned. If you ever met Sasha then you know already. . 6 for routine care the $ for everything else.

PerkySeeker
05-14-16, 14:16
Highly recommend, Lulu is gone for 30 days and Sasha has returned.Answers appear to be in code. Which AMP is Chinese Massage #2? Why not just use biz name that we can all relate to?

Bear52
05-14-16, 23:48
Answers appear to be in code. Which AMP is Chinese Massage #2? Why not just use biz name that we can all relate to?https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-chinese-massage-2-anchorage-ak-16825#rubmaps.

Chimpira
05-15-16, 00:56
Highly recommend, Lulu is gone for 30 days and Sasha has returned. If you ever met Sasha then you know already. . 6 for routine care the $ for everything else.I heard Shuki is at M2 for the month. Is Sasha someone new?

AKwankerman
05-15-16, 02:45
Answers appear to be in code. Which AMP is Chinese Massage #2? Why not just use biz name that we can all relate to?It's prob a LEO concern.

PerkySeeker
05-15-16, 16:42
https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massage-chinese-massage-2-anchorage-ak-16825#rubmaps.Thanks for the reference Bear52. I'm still going to need a code book for all the acronyms though, I. E. LEO?

LanceAD
05-15-16, 18:35
Has anyone had any success at the Alaska Club or with any of the other "legitimate" therapists in town? If so, how did you do it and can you provide any hints on where you succeeded?

SoulEater1170
05-15-16, 21:31
Gents,

Simple question I was hopin I could get a clear answer on.

Can infer a HE at this establishment? Yes or no?

If so from who?

Thank you in advance for any info you can offer.Went there the other day. Got an awesome massage from Ida. I only went for a massage but I didn't even have to ask. She went right for it. I left very satisfied. Will be goin back.

CrowPass
05-15-16, 23:44
Thanks for the reference Bear52. I'm still going to need a code book for all the acronyms though, I. E. LEO?Yes, it would be faster to just answer your question, but for future reference, and your own edification, use a Google search and do a bit of checking around before you ask someone else to answer all your questions.

GL!

CP.

ChiTown56
05-16-16, 01:35
I heard Shuki is at M2 for the month. Is Sasha someone new?I guessing she is, Ying a new name, but 30 ish good looking and nice set to match.

AkTraveler
05-16-16, 14:02
Thanks for the reference Bear52. I'm still going to need a code book for all the acronyms though, I. E. LEO?Link at the top of this page that lists commonly used acronym's. The search feature on this site is also pretty useful.

FrozenBurrito
05-17-16, 00:01
Had another relaxing time with Emmy. Always a great massage and also attention to other areas. One of my go to places in town.

Hereforthefun
05-17-16, 02:04
Had another relaxing time with Emmy. Always a great massage and also attention to other areas. One of my go to places in town.Thanks for the report. My time with Emmy was also well-spent. What sort of tip do you leave, beyond the initial donation for the hour?

Speedy44
05-17-16, 09:50
I guessing she is, Ying a new name, but 30 ish good looking and nice set to match.Sorry she looks more on her mid 40's or maybe late 40. They just look young until they reach 60 they start to have wrinkles.

FrozenBurrito
05-17-16, 14:40
Thanks for the report. My time with Emmy was also well-spent. What sort of tip do you leave, beyond the initial donation for the hour?Usually. 4 you?

Hereforthefun
05-18-16, 12:16
Usually. 4 you?I did. 2. My visit was exploratory and the HE was a pleasant surprise that caught me unprepared (ie, empty wallet). That said, Emmy's legit massage was of excellent quality and she probably deserved a tip in line with yours for the extras. I will make it up to her on my next visit.

John9950
05-20-16, 17:40
Can anybody tell me what these women look like or if they are actually the women in the pictures of their ads specifically Ida and Emmy? I keep reading about their awesome HE's wanted to give it a try but just curious if they were good looking or not. Thanks.

John9950
05-20-16, 22:17
Just got back home from my massage with Ida the massage itself wasn't anything special at all I paid for the hour like a dummy it only lasted for 30 min though but the HE at the end was nice so I let it slide and left I might go back but will probably try another AMP next time Ida was a little old looking for my taste definitely the girl in the pictures I also saw Emmy sitting there when I walked in same thing a little old looking not very attractive but ohh well I'm sure her HE is exceptional as well any long time lurker favorite AMP's that anybody would recommend with price would be much appreciated thanks guys.

Oppah
05-22-16, 03:53
Apparently day break is advertising new girls.

Any confirmation on this?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/special-military-discount-1000-off-new-staff/4159698

Cobalt Blue
05-22-16, 15:24
Apparently day break is advertising new girls.

Any confirmation on this?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/special-military-discount-1000-off-new-staff/4159698Every AMP in the country will say that in their ads almost every time.

Cobalt Blue
05-22-16, 15:31
Stopped in at Karluk and saw Leah. She had been there last year for awhile and she is back for about a month this time. It was good to see her! She is a top notch masseuse who goes all out to make the customer feel as welcome and happy as possible. Well worth a visit. I am sure I will pop in again before she leaves. Taller than the usual AMP girl. She speaks better than average English too. Very attractive with a warm personality. Go see her, you won't be disappointed! And if she is busy, see Linda, one of the best! I'm thinking of trying a four hand massage from two of the best masseuses one can meet.

Skid Mark
05-22-16, 16:20
Sorry she looks more on her mid 40's or maybe late 40. They just look young until they reach 60 they start to have wrinkles.Just to clear up a little confusion. My friend tells me he went in yesterday and and was greeted by Suki. She will be here for 20 more days. He had a nice visit.

Oppah
05-23-16, 22:07
Had a session.

Older lady, maybe early to mid 40's.

Massage was pretty good. Wish she was stronger though, but I like the dig into the table kind of massages.

Flip and more massage, he, then a little more massaging.

6 then tipped pretty well, because she was really trying to get some knots out.

Would recommend.

Anybody try her yet?

I txt earlier and got a reply right after I got done with mings.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lkingfor-the-best-release-youll-ever-have/4444154

Sully907
05-24-16, 21:43
Had a dream here a couple of weeks ago. 40 for the HH. Pretty open about what you want, only had 120 total on me. So did the additional 80 for BJ. I'm not sure if they do this every time but she put some plastic over it? Good looking, small breasts but very talkative and nice (Michelle) Good Dirty Talk. Decent massage. After we were done she thanked me, she was really appreciative of the tip. She said if I had another 20 and a condom she would have given full service (my words not hers).

Will definitely go agan!

Bear52
05-25-16, 01:23
Had a session.

Older lady, maybe early to mid 40's.

Massage was pretty good. Wish she was stronger though, but I like the dig into the table kind of massages.

Flip and more massage, he, then a little more massaging.

6 then tipped pretty well, because she was really trying to get some knots out.

Would recommend.

Anybody try her yet?

I txt earlier and got a reply right after I got done with mings.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lkingfor-the-best-release-youll-ever-have/4444154Has anyone got a sample from Claire yet, been thinking about for along time. Looks like a yummy set of buns.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/lkingfor-the-best-release-youll-ever-have/4444154

Oppah
05-25-16, 04:24
best release ever?Can't say it was the best, but was pretty decent.

Only HJ.

Ak Fun
05-27-16, 02:19
Guy I know dropped by there. 40 for the hh. Was greeted by Shishi (sp). Had a headache so actually wanted a decent massage. First sight thought late 30's. After the flip, definitely late 40's when hair was pulled back. Skinny. 5'5. Very polite just not as attractive as originally thought. Teased enough to get things going. On the flip went right to town. Sadly couldn't complete just due to the lack of attraction on my part. Tipped. 4 through no fault of her own.

Ill go back for just a massage as that was actually really good. But I won't go for any extras.

Bear52
05-27-16, 15:41
Can't say it was the best, but was pretty decent.

Only HJ.Any hope of her picking up her game a little? Or pretty locked in with HJ only?

Oppah
05-27-16, 23:35
Any hope of her picking up her game a little? Or pretty locked in with HJ only?Sorry, that was at mings.

Haven't had time to contact her yet, after the initial text.

Wants $. 3 for hh and $$ for fh.

You can go and let us know. I won't have time until next week.

CrowPass
05-31-16, 14:47
Wonder if anyone has visited day breaks on Muldoon at all lately? See they are advertising new girls, but haven't seen any good reports on that place in the past.

Anyone visited lately??

CP.

Alpert
05-31-16, 17:25
A buddy went and saw Clare a few months back. She is defiantly the girl in the pics. She was plesant but a tad rushed. Massage was pretty lame. Can't even really call it a massage really. When he flipped he got up sold into a BBBJ that was pretty damn good, except that she rushed him a bit to finish. All things considered he has not been back to see her. As always though YMMV.

Rick907
06-01-16, 12:20
It's dry out here. Went for Thai from a gal working out her home near Wasilla and it was great. But no HE <sigh . Not sure if she was legit or "testing" ? Very nice bod so I was wishing to compliment the great massage with a grand finish. I didn't even try.

Won't go to Royal. Too public! What the hell are they thinking having a place right on main street in "blabber mouth" Wasilla?

Tiffany is just too aggressive with her ads and I have not heard enough to feel comfortable with making that call.

So I am seeking in the valley if you are inclines to share with a bro. Thanks.

Skid Mark
06-02-16, 21:11
So, a guy I know decided to stop in and TOFTT. He drew a cute 20 something yo Kimberly with a really nice shape. He said the massage was at best lackluster but remained excited by what he was seeing. Eventually came the flip and more oil followed by don't touch and then don't touch again and again and finally don't touch cloths. WTF. Guy I know said "thank you, I'm through now" and he got up and left, majorly frustrated and disappointed. Guy I know, won't be back until he reads or hears something good.

FrozenBurrito
06-03-16, 01:37
So, a guy I know decided to stop in and TOFTT. He drew a cute 20 something yo Kimberly with a really nice shape. He said the massage was at best lackluster but remained excited by what he was seeing. Eventually came the flip and more oil followed by don't touch and then don't touch again and again and finally don't touch cloths. WTF. Guy I know said "thank you, I'm through now" and he got up and left, majorly frustrated and disappointed. Guy I know, won't be back until he reads or hears something good.Can any seniors confirm this 20 something Kimberly? PM me please.

Speedy44
06-03-16, 14:08
Can any seniors confirm this 20 something Kimberly? PM me please.Remember! Chinese are 10 to 15 years "looks younger. " So add 15 years guys, they all looks good until they're in their late 50's you start to see wrinkles. Their body is another story.

FrozenHeart
06-04-16, 19:01
Has anyone seen this provider? I'm definitely interested. Looks somewhat promising. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thai-massage-best-of-best-and-great-massage/4603555

Bear52
06-04-16, 19:24
I make frequent stop in at June's where service has always been good and reliable. Saw a new Chinese girl 40 ish a good massage, but she double the normal rate for any extras. Nice body would have like to sample, but don't want to ruin the market.

FrozenNutz
06-05-16, 04:15
Anyone seen Summer?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/summer-beauty-summer-fun-relax-in-the-sun-massage/3945318

TGTBT?

ArmyPog123
06-06-16, 15:13
Can any seniors confirm this 20 something Kimberly? PM me please.I may just be picky but 20 something IS accurate but she's not the skinny little 20 something one might imagine. Not fate either.

The massage was below average and the flip was awkwardly mechanical. But hey I'm pretty sure it was her first day or two (couple weeks ago) because tongue in the war lady kept checking on her. Ill stick with the older gal IMO.

Bear52
06-06-16, 17:35
A buddy went and saw Clare a few months back. She is defiantly the girl in the pics. She was plesant but a tad rushed. Massage was pretty lame. Can't even really call it a massage really. When he flipped he got up sold into a BBBJ that was pretty damn good, except that she rushed him a bit to finish. All things considered he has not been back to see her. As always though YMMV.The pics are her. She had a little short dress with nothing else on. She says massage only. But with a nice tip it all came off and the fun began between two consenting adults was very nice. Will be repeating. Be sure to bring a rain jacket.

FrozenBurrito
06-06-16, 21:21
I may just be picky but 20 something IS accurate but she's not the skinny little 20 something one might imagine. Not fate either.

The massage was below average and the flip was awkwardly mechanical. But hey I'm pretty sure it was her first day or two (couple weeks ago) because tongue in the war lady kept checking on her. Ill stick with the older gal IMO.Hey thanks for the tip you never know sometimes. I might check into it for myself.

SkeeterBate
06-11-16, 23:22
Any information as to the required $$$ in order to make it such a memorable time?

The pics are her. She had a little short dress with nothing else on. She says massage only. But with a nice tip it all came off and the fun began between two consenting adults was very nice. Will be repeating. Be sure to bring a rain jacket.

Relaxed Inak
06-12-16, 08:32
Has anyone seen this provider? I'm definitely interested. Looks somewhat promising. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thai-massage-best-of-best-and-great-massage/4603555See my post 1881.

FrozenHeart
06-14-16, 21:12
See my post 1881.Hey thanks for the info sir. I actually already TOFTT and went. It was a pretty good massage a bit rougher than I liked and a nice finish at the end. I would go again. Ida didn't seem distracted and although it was curtains I still felt pretty good about it. PM me if anyone needs more details.

Bear34
06-18-16, 03:56
Came to anch for a few days to visit some buddies of mine, looking for a good AMP for decent cost, any ideas? I've read the thread a little and I've heard good things about June's but if anyone's got any other suggestions I'm all ears.

Bear34
06-18-16, 04:22
Loooking for a good AMP, any suggestions? Heard good things about June's and Mings from other senior members. Thanks.

Cobalt Blue
06-25-16, 03:10
Went over to June's on Fireweed to see Cindy for the second time this week. Wow! One of the best AMP girls to visit Alaska in a long time. She took my breath away. Absolutely fabulous massage from start to finish! Perfect pressure with great attention to the smallest details. Hands that caressed and moved with a warmth that penetrates to the bone. Combine that with a very warm and caring personality and Cindy is a must see for all those who adore the Asian massage experience. Beautiful eyes and a smile that lights up a room! She likes to laugh and have fun with her work. Very attractive in the Chinese fashion. A great dresser too, which is something I really enjoy. The two times I've seen her she was wearing very pretty, tight, form fitting dresses that showed off her figure in a very pleasing manner. She also has a better than average command of English for an AMP masseuse. Very highly recommended! I will for sure be seeing her a few more times. She will be here for at least another month. Go see her! I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Rick907
06-29-16, 23:44
Went over to June's on Fireweed to see Cindy for the second time this week. Wow! One of the best AMP girls to visit Alaska in a long time. She took my breath away. Absolutely fabulous massage from start to finish! Perfect pressure with great attention to the smallest details. Hands that caressed and moved with a warmth that penetrates to the bone. Combine that with a very warm and caring personality and Cindy is a must see for all those who adore the Asian massage experience. Beautiful eyes and a smile that lights up a room! She likes to laugh and have fun with her work. Very attractive in the Chinese fashion. A great dresser too, which is something I really enjoy. The two times I've seen her she was wearing very pretty, tight, form fitting dresses that showed off her figure in a very pleasing manner. She also has a better than average command of English for an AMP masseuse. Very highly recommended! I will for sure be seeing her a few more times. She will be here for at least another month. Go see her! I doubt you'll be disappointed.I know a guy that went to Junes today and asked for Cindy. The other girls looked pissed and the vibe he said was weird (best he can describe). They made him wait in the room (He kept his cloths on just in case he didn't agree) for her because she was just finishing up something (someone?) else. When she peaked into the room he could see she was youngish (20's?) and thin. He said " I don't do abused women and she did not look like a person all-in for the job. " When she walked away he walked out.

Since he was still horny I went to the other place in the small cabin on the same street. Nice looking gal offered 1 hour and did not speak much English or much of anything at all. The massage was less than amateurish (boringly soft etc) on the flip he guided her to the stress. But even after 5 min of half-ass pressure point stimulation with the nerve ready. He stopped her. He could see she was not all in for the job either (looking away during and no skill etc).

Thing is he has no problem with the game. It's just when you think the player with you is not "all-in" it's not fun. It feels down right criminal. What he said.

Cobalt Blue
06-30-16, 17:43
Just to expound on my post from the other day: The AMPs are a bit different from what one will find from dating services or from backpage. It is a more subtle service. Part of the allure is the Asian aspect. Asian girls are known for having a submissive tendency. They are usually quieter and very service oriented. They come across as sweet and caring. I love that aspect. I was raving about Cindy because she puts it all together. She has a very positive attitude with a great smile and eyes that can melt my heart. She has the Chinese mystique. She gives a great massage in a very caring fashion, never rushed. To me, she is top notch, one of the best. YMMV but if you enjoy the AMP experience, give her a shot. I think you'll be pleased!

Chimpira
07-02-16, 01:03
Just to expound on my post from the other day: The AMPs are a bit different from what one will find from dating services or from backpage. It is a more subtle service. Part of the allure is the Asian aspect. Asian girls are known for having a submissive tendency. They are usually quieter and very service oriented. They come across as sweet and caring. I love that aspect. I was raving about Cindy because she puts it all together. She has a very positive attitude with a great smile and eyes that can melt my heart. She has the Chinese mystique. She gives a great massage in a very caring fashion, never rushed. To me, she is top notch, one of the best. YMMV but if you enjoy the AMP experience, give her a shot. I think you'll be pleased!I made a trip to June's to see Cindy. I called ahead and made sure she was working. When I showed up mamasan tried to divert me to an older, small lady and I shut it down telling them I came in to see Cindy. I could defiantly feel some hate in the room once I made it clear who I was their to see. All I have to say about the experience is wow. She has a good body, rocking hips and is really sweet. She says she is going to be in town for the rest of the year, but she might be voted off the island by her peers due to her popularity.

Cobalt Blue
07-02-16, 17:00
I made a trip to June's to see Cindy. I called ahead and made sure she was working. When I showed up mamasan tried to divert me to an older, small lady and I shut it down telling them I came in to see Cindy. I could defiantly feel some hate in the room once I made it clear who I was their to see. All I have to say about the experience is wow. She has a good body, rocking hips and is really sweet. She says she is going to be in town for the rest of the year, but she might be voted off the island by her peers due to her popularity.I think the "mamasan", Jenny, is away on vacation. She is always very nice and polite to customers so I doubt it was her. I know there is another girl there named Mimi who is average at best. I don't know of a 3rd girl but there might be one. When a girl in an AMP becomes popular the other girls may develop a resentment because they operate on a revolving system when a customer walks in. Thus when an average girl answers the door because it is her "turn" she is not happy when another girl is asked for because she loses out. Too bad for her! If her service is not up to par then she can sit and watch TV while a better girl works a lot. Such is life. Cindy is a gem. She will be busy. She deserves to be. And average girls deserve to sit around. It is the law of supply and demand in action.

Fury907
07-04-16, 04:39
Based on CB's report a buddy of mine told me he called June Spa on Fireweed today. They said Cindy was working today to come on down. He headed down there. Mamasan came out and said Cindy actually wasn't there. At first said she wasn't working today. Then said she went to San Francisco. Then tried to recommend an older gal, who might have been okay. She looked eager enough. But my buddy didn't like the bait and switch so he took off.

Cobalt Blue
07-04-16, 04:56
Based on CB's report a buddy of mine told me he called June Spa on Fireweed today. They said Cindy was working today to come on down. He headed down there. Mamasan came out and said Cindy actually wasn't there. At first said she wasn't working today. Then said she went to San Francisco. Then tried to recommend an older gal, who might have been okay. She looked eager enough. But my buddy didn't like the bait and switch so he took off.There is no way "she wasn't working today". These girls work every day. I doubt she is gone. There is something funny about these other girls over there. I hope Jenny hears about this and straightens them out. I don't think she would put up with this type of behavior. It is bad for business.

Fury907
07-04-16, 06:29
Agreed CB. Something was just off about the mamasan and other older gal. It was almost like they were surprised my buddy was asking about Cindy. They ought to figure out what she is doing.

And duplicate it. Jealousy and games don't pay the bills.

There is no way "she wasn't working today". These girls work every day. I doubt she is gone. There is something funny about these other girls over there. I hope Jenny hears about this and straightens them out. I don't think she would put up with this type of behavior. It is bad for business.

Wolffies3
07-04-16, 10:20
Agreed CB. Something was just off about the mamasan and other older gal. It was almost like they were surprised my buddy was asking about Cindy. They ought to figure out what she is doing.

And duplicate it. Jealousy and games don't pay the bills.Seen her Thursday the 30th told me last day was Friday heading back to frisco.

PerkySeeker
07-04-16, 21:15
She's here in town, spontaneous, pretty, likes to be petted. Babyback. In town for another month. Claims business is slow so don't miss out on a good massage and a pleasant time. Two thumbs up. Good VFM.

Cobalt Blue
07-05-16, 01:39
She's here in town, spontaneous, pretty, likes to be petted. Babyback. In town for another month. Claims business is slow so don't miss out on a good massage and a pleasant time. Two thumbs up. Good VFM.Might somebody verify whether she is indeed still here? I can't make it over there. Beware of a switch. If she is indeed gone, one of them may just take the name Cindy and grab some business she doesn't deserve.

Datadog
07-05-16, 14:53
I may just be picky but 20 something IS accurate but she's not the skinny little 20 something one might imagine. Not fate either.

The massage was below average and the flip was awkwardly mechanical. But hey I'm pretty sure it was her first day or two (couple weeks ago) because tongue in the war lady kept checking on her. Ill stick with the older gal IMO.Definitely young. Great English. But would not remove clothes. Managed to sneak a hand under for a feel of her magnificent melons. She was not wearing a bra. Finished with a rub on her thigh, as just the hand wasn't doing it. If she would give a standard topless or better yet naked finish I'd be repeating. But not fully clothed. Come on!

Datadog
07-05-16, 15:06
She's here in town, spontaneous, pretty, likes to be petted. Babyback. In town for another month. Claims business is slow so don't miss out on a good massage and a pleasant time. Two thumbs up. Good VFM.I was just told over the phone that Condyvis gone to SF and Jenny will be in after noon. Any more indentity clues you can provide? So I can see if Cindy is truly gone?

Wolffies3
07-05-16, 15:28
I was just told over the phone that Condyvis gone to SF and Jenny will be in after noon. Any more indentity clues you can provide? So I can see if Cindy is truly gone?Was there this morning, called first asked who was working was told mimi an Michele an that's who was there.

Cobalt Blue
07-05-16, 20:16
It is official. She's gone. Damn.

Bear52
07-05-16, 23:49
Misty, Jane, Alexi, Star, Starla or Kira. If she is blonde between 21-25 in the free section its most likely her. Be careful someone is going to get hurt because of her. Since she got out of prison for armed robbery 18 months ago she has been reported here many times. Guys that what this board is for. Stop seeing these rip off junkie's. Every times you see her new post out her. Keep it safe out there.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/beware-of-grimy-thieves-and-stds-look-at-this-felon-just-released-already-robbing-men-misty/4383379

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/vb-9078871002-sexiest-blonde-around/4663232

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/vb-sexiest-blonde-around/4662001

Adrianed
07-06-16, 21:50
Definitely young. Great English. But would not remove clothes. Managed to sneak a hand under for a feel of her magnificent melons. She was not wearing a bra. Finished with a rub on her thigh, as just the hand wasn't doing it. If she would give a standard topless or better yet naked finish I'd be repeating. But not fully clothed. Come on!Had a dream 2 times in the past 2 weeks. Same result fully clothed but still fun. Allowed to touch up top but only for seconds at a time, too tickelish. Older gal said next time will do 2 at once. BTW Thought I was with Cindy on Sunday, at Junes any one with details (Tramp stamp or not).

Fury907
07-09-16, 17:00
My buddy whose been checking out all the local AMP's. He said he has yet to find any AMP's that have women younger than 50 working there. I agree that Asian women look younger but if you are Asian yourself or have spent any time in Asia you can tell that all these local providers are above 50. My buddy has met one or two that were not that old but they were really heavy and unattractive so he didn't even bother to get a massage. Is that the experience of you guys as well?

Bear52
07-10-16, 11:18
My buddy whose been checking out all the local AMP's. He said he has yet to find any AMP's that have women younger than 50 working there. I agree that Asian women look younger but if you are Asian yourself or have spent any time in Asia you can tell that all these local providers are above 50. My buddy has met one or two that were not that old but they were really heavy and unattractive so he didn't even bother to get a massage. Is that the experience of you guys as well?I stopped in to OT maybe 6 months back there was a young one in there, tall thin, maybe very late teens or early twenty's (Mimi) I think was here name. Actually thought about checking her I'd. Very nice. But that place is a little pricey. No idea if she still there.

JoeSixPack
07-11-16, 21:02
My buddy whose been checking out all the local AMP's. He said he has yet to find any AMP's that have women younger than 50 working there. I agree that Asian women look younger but if you are Asian yourself or have spent any time in Asia you can tell that all these local providers are above 50. My buddy has met one or two that were not that old but they were really heavy and unattractive so he didn't even bother to get a massage. Is that the experience of you guys as well?My buddy said the same. How do these places stay in business?

Cobalt Blue
07-12-16, 17:47
My buddy whose been checking out all the local AMP's. He said he has yet to find any AMP's that have women younger than 50 working there. I agree that Asian women look younger but if you are Asian yourself or have spent any time in Asia you can tell that all these local providers are above 50. My buddy has met one or two that were not that old but they were really heavy and unattractive so he didn't even bother to get a massage. Is that the experience of you guys as well?They definitely tend to be older up here. I really think it has something to do with the Chinese culture. I have never seen Korean or Thai girls at the AMPs. It is indeed rare we see a masseuse in her 20's. I think a good one in her 20's would make a killing up here. I don't mind so much as I am pushing 60 so even 50 looks good to me! Check out this place in Chicago. I wish it was here.

http://asianxclusive.net/profile/greek-helen-ohare

http://asianxclusive.net/profile/naomi-skokie

SkeeterBate
07-20-16, 23:04
So it's been awhile since I've posted and hobbied. But I've kept an eye on goings on here. In my opinion a majority of the AMP's that deal in our favorite pastime have a common ownership / management at the core and I'm sure these workers get passed around to multiple locations and the least income producing ladies find a home in good ole anchorage. The younger and leaner producers are getting their tails worked off in the lower 48. As they have in the past. Young talent will get a break by coming to AK. While they do work while here, it's not as busy. And they get to see a few sights if you can work out a side deal, carefull that mamasan doesn't get wind of it.

So it's nice to know when a young and lean talent gets to town, as you can tell by Cindy at June's recently. Once the word gets on here, you will get busy.

Any who. That's my 2 cents. Keep your powder dry boys.

SB.

My buddy whose been checking out all the local AMP's. He said he has yet to find any AMP's that have women younger than 50 working there. I agree that Asian women look younger but if you are Asian yourself or have spent any time in Asia you can tell that all these local providers are above 50. My buddy has met one or two that were not that old but they were really heavy and unattractive so he didn't even bother to get a massage. Is that the experience of you guys as well?

JustARegular
07-22-16, 16:58
It has been a while since I posted, but thought I would add in re-confirming my previous reviews.

The best AMP experience I have had in AK was Sophia at OT. She is still there. She is not young or super skinny. I really like her body as it has a bit of the softness and curves (some are man made) that make it more enjoyable to me, but if you are looking for absolute spinners she is not the one. Guessing an Asian 40 for age. Best customer service I have had up here. Warm and inviting, feels like she is really happy to be there and to please. Real GFE. Not cheap. The half was. 6 and 1. 4. I tried Cindy while she was here, but for me it was not even close.

-JustaRegular.

Cobalt Blue
07-29-16, 03:34
Saw Linda at Karluk a few days ago. She is definitely one of my all time favorites. She delivers great service with a warm and friendly attitude that makes the customer feel like his pleasures are all that matter. I highly recommend her. I think she gets better every time I see her. She treats her regular customers very well. If you're looking for someone in their twenties, she is not your girl; but if you like a mature woman with a solid build who provides a professional service that will put a smile on your face, go see her. I doubt you will be disappointed. I've seen her many times and intend to see her many more. She is a top notch masseuse, a consummate pro.

Ice Qube
07-29-16, 16:40
Was in the neighborhood and decided to drop in to June Spa. Asked about Jenny and was told she was out for a while. Did see MiMi. For those of you unfamiliar with her, let me expound. Around 45-50, firm well proportioned body, nice bolt-ons, great hands and super attitude. The massage was actually quite good and very relaxing. When it came to teasing and the flip, I was not disappointed. She is really quite skillful with her hands and provided on of the best HE I've had in a while. The only downside to my visit was the slight up sell before the festivities began. Fortunately it was brief and favorable to me. Would I see her again? Yes I would. And BTW, there was some young looking thing I've not seen before sitting in the other room who gave me a great smile as I departed. Might TOFTT boys. Would have if she had answered the door first.

Wolffies3
07-29-16, 19:09
Was in the neighborhood and decided to drop in to June Spa. Asked about Jenny and was told she was out for a while. Did see MiMi. For those of you unfamiliar with her, let me expound. Around 45-50, firm well proportioned body, nice bolt-ons, great hands and super attitude. The massage was actually quite good and very relaxing. When it came to teasing and the flip, I was not disappointed. She is really quite skillful with her hands and provided on of the best HE I've had in a while. The only downside to my visit was the slight up sell before the festivities began. Fortunately it was brief and favorable to me. Would I see her again? Yes I would. And BTW, there was some young looking thing I've not seen before sitting in the other room who gave me a great smile as I departed. Might TOFTT boys. Would have if she had answered the door first.Her names Michele she gives a very good massage an other, try it you won't be sorry.

CrowPass
08-04-16, 12:10
Was in the neighborhood and decided to drop in to June Spa. Asked about Jenny and was told she was out for a while. Did see MiMi. For those of you unfamiliar with her, let me expound. Around 45-50, firm well proportioned body, nice bolt-ons, great hands and super attitude. The massage was actually quite good and very relaxing. When it came to teasing and the flip, I was not disappointed. She is really quite skillful with her hands and provided on of the best HE I've had in a while. The only downside to my visit was the slight up sell before the festivities began. Fortunately it was brief and favorable to me. Would I see her again? Yes I would. And BTW, there was some young looking thing I've not seen before sitting in the other room who gave me a great smile as I departed. Might TOFTT boys. Would have if she had answered the door first.Stopped by there to check it out recently. Asked for Michelle and met an attractive gal. She said she was in her thirties, but guessing it must be late 30 or early 40. She did have a nice firm body.

I only went for a HH and a rather tame flip (my request), but she was skilled and eager to please. Looking forward to next time. The massage felt great as well.

She mentioned she would be leaving next month.

CP.

JustARegular
08-05-16, 20:20
Couldn't resist this dream. You never know, but sometimes new secret talent is found. Like hitting the jackpot.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-enery-massage/4765836

Incall at a home. Nice place. Nice girl. Pics are real. Total was 1. 2.

GOOD. Attractive and fun girl, decent massage.

LESS GOOD. HE only, wearing bikini (top left on). I am guessing multiple visits may lose the top? A little bit of roaming with the hands, but not much.

BAD (for some) - Dreamed even after she tried to remove it a scent lingered. A nice scent to be sure, but in my situation I want no scent.

-JustaRegular.

Mr Magoo2
08-05-16, 20:40
Magoo was in the Valley on business today and had a few extra minutes. Having seen Royal Spa prominently advertised on BP for sometime now thought it was worth a check.

Was greeted by a younger (relative to the Alaska AMP scene) asian gal named Kim. $80 for an hour. They have an excellent table shower and she gave a vigorous massage. The place has good ambiance but the location sucks.

After 35 minutes she stopped and asked "anything else". Magoo replied non verbally with standard FS tip of $ with condom. She took money and gave back condoms saying we don't do that here, only and made jacking off gesture. Made a slight scene during money recovery and claimed the normal fee was $ for a HE, but she would do it for. 6. Declined the service as Magoo usually goes for the full meal deal. Asked about the remaining 40 minutes since we burned up 5 minutes in the above dialogue, at which she stated service is only 45 minutes when you get table shower. Biatch.

Overall, not recommended. Magoo was put off over the false advertising of the definition of "one hour", and the deceptive advertising on BP in the escorts section. Cheap rip off joint. Save your money and frustration and stick to Magoos's advice of staying with the well known establishments like June, M1, or M2.

Be safe,

Magoo.

Relaxed Inak
08-14-16, 09:37
June's.

Still same place, still same itty bitty reception space, Still good massage from M and great FS ending. 1 hr. 6 house $ tip.

Have fun treat our providers well.

Gastineau
08-18-16, 22:21
I just popped into the Royal Spa in Wasilla today. Wow, what an experience. It was hands down better than the 3 AMP's I have visited in Anchorage. The menu is much more flexible than reported in other posts. It is worth the drive for a visit.

SlopeSunrise
08-20-16, 19:12
Couldn't resist this dream. You never know, but sometimes new secret talent is found. Like hitting the jackpot.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-enery-massage/4765836

Incall at a home. Nice place. Nice girl. Pics are real. Total was 1. 2.

GOOD. Attractive and fun girl, decent massage.

LESS GOOD. HE only, wearing bikini (top left on). I am guessing multiple visits may lose the top? A little bit of roaming with the hands, but not much.

BAD (for some) - Dreamed even after she tried to remove it a scent lingered. A nice scent to be sure, but in my situation I want no scent.

-JustaRegular.I would agree with all of that. Great sensual massage, she really takes her time. I wish she was topless too, she has a lot to be proud of!

Nick907
08-22-16, 12:41
Figure it's time to come out of lurker land and start contributing.

Few months back my friend visited Yuki: http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/your-perfect-choice-asian-model-relaxation-terapist-in-out-calls/4786156.

A bit older than advertised but no harm in that. He said her massage was so so but all the basics were offered for $. 2. She also told him nuru was available but required an upgrade. Maybe next time.

One small complaint. Left with a strong scent so if you're covering your tracks you may have to take some extra steps.

Nick907
08-22-16, 12:47
Some more catching up. Few months back my buddy visited Dawn:

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemans-retreat/4128190

Very sweet and been around some time. $. 6 meh massage and he only. Buddy said more may have been available with an upgraded service. He did say she was very pleasant to talk to.

Cobalt Blue
08-22-16, 20:59
Some more catching up. Few months back my buddy visited Dawn:

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemans-retreat/4128190

Very sweet and been around some time. $. 6 meh massage and he only. Buddy said more may have been available with an upgraded service. He did say she was very pleasant to talk to.Dawn has been around since the early 90's. I think I saw her the first time when she was 19. In those days she had the most incredible hard body I've ever seen. She is a consummate pro. A wonderful, warm personality. The menu is extensive but if you want a filet for the price of a Big Mac, it ain't happening. She's wise to the laws of supply and demand and she knows she is worth a bit more.

Nick907
08-22-16, 21:11
I agree. This was my friends introductory visit. She is worth a repeat.

Dawn has been around since the early 90's. I think I saw her the first time when she was 19. In those days she had the most incredible hard body I've ever seen. She is a consummate pro. A wonderful, warm personality. The menu is extensive but if you want a filet for the price of a Big Mac, it ain't happening. She's wise to the laws of supply and demand and she knows she is worth a bit more.

Nick907
08-22-16, 21:26
One last bit to catch up on. Buddy went to the thai massage by carrs. Was actually only expecting straight massage no extras. At the end she proceeded to give HE with no prompt. Friend didn't protest. House fee + 40. Would repeat if a good massage was the aim.

Geowash
08-22-16, 22:57
Dawn has been around since the early 90's. I think I saw her the first time when she was 19. In those days she had the most incredible hard body I've ever seen. She is a consummate pro. A wonderful, warm personality. The menu is extensive but if you want a filet for the price of a Big Mac, it ain't happening. She's wise to the laws of supply and demand and she knows she is worth a bit more.Her pic kind of reminds of a girl who used to go by "Nikki" back in those days.

Cobalt Blue
08-22-16, 23:21
Her pic kind of reminds of a girl who used to go by "Nikki" back in those days.Dawn has always gone by the name Dawn because I think her name is Dawn. She used to advertise as A Unique Massage. For a while she worked out of 8th & M where quite a few legendary Anchorage stars got their start including a gal named Billie Jean (BJ) who was known for back walking among other things. Nikki was also around at that time. She was a bit of a ditzy blond who had some surgery done which made her look better in a tight sweater than any woman I've ever met. She used to advertise for her "physical culture studio". She used to come and go. At one time she did doubles with Billie Jean which would have been an experience for the ages. Unfortunately I never made it over during the limited time the service was offered.

SlopeSunrise
08-22-16, 23:35
Dawn has always gone by the name Dawn because I think her name is Dawn. She used to advertise as A Unique Massage. For a while she worked out of 8th & M where quite a few legendary Anchorage stars got their start including a gal named Billie Jean (BJ) who was known for back walking among other things. Nikki was also around at that time. She was a bit of a ditzy blond who had some surgery done which made her look better in a tight sweater than any woman I've ever met. She used to advertise for her "physical culture studio". She used to come and go. At one time she did doubles with Billie Jean which would have been an experience for the ages. Unfortunately I never made it over during the limited time the service was offered.I love going to see Dawn, and her new location is great. She definitely knows how to make you relax, and yes there is more on the menu if you're willing to upscale. It's worth it!

SunriseKidd
08-23-16, 14:12
Typical AMP on Northern Lights Blvd. Enter the main building entrance and there is a door immediately on the left so you don't have to enter directly from the parking lot. Shasha greeted me immediately and took me back one of the rooms. I opted for the hour (usually guarantees better service) and agreed immediately to the table shower. Door charge is 80 but there is a military discount. Better to take correct change so you don't go through the negotiations. Thorough scrub with lots of attention to the back door and boys. On the flip, Mr Happy got lots of soapy. He was obviously pleased with all the attention.

Back to the room and off with the towel, I laid down on the table face down and let her get started. So-so gentle massage alternating with light touch. She laid across me, also naked, and caressed a lot, light kisses on the back of my neck and ears. Flipped and she continued the massage, avoiding Mr Happy for a few minutes. Eventually she took him in one hand, balls in the other. I took the cue and ran my hand over her back side, then began rubbing her gently with my finger. Without any encouragement, she leaned over, licked it a few times, then took about half of it in her mouth while grinding against my hand. A few minutes of that and she leaned back and asked if I had brought a condom. No. Didn't think about that. She left the room and came back a few minutes later with one, slipped it on and buried her face in my crotch again.

I love to give oral, so I said my turn. I've found over the years that you have to experiment to find what turns a woman on. Some like attention to the clitoris, others the lips, others in the hole itself. She's loves it when your bury your tongue as deep as you can. She was squeaky clean and the lips and clit puffed up right away. About 5 minutes of that and she was grinding away on my face but didn't seem any closer to getting off, so she pulled me up and we went missionary. After about 10 minutes alternating tempo and depth, I was ready and she made all the right sounds / moves without being vulgar. We had a little bit of time left, so she brought me a cold water, hot towels, and massaged my feet.

She's a real sweetheart, probably in her late 30's but tough to tell, speaks English well and is confident but not brash. I was impressed that she went for FS right away without negotiating. I tipped her well and have been back twice.

ZeroBt91
08-24-16, 19:09
Stopped by June's earlier this afternoon to check out Michelle. I was greeted at the door by an attractive woman (turns out it was Michelle. Fancy that! The massage itself was good and after the flip was great. Post flip included CBJ, DATY, mish, and K9. With a. 6 house fee for an hour and a $ tip, I will return.

SlopeSunrise
08-25-16, 11:13
Does anyone have any experience with this provider? I've been considering a visit, but always try to get a review or two first.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxing-massage/4833419

Nick907
08-25-16, 16:14
It's been a few years, but my friend used to frequent Sherry quite a bit. Originally her place was above that mermaid shop south anc then moved to her current location on tudor. She provided a standard he for my friend with occasional ass play. But that's not why he went. My friend still thinks to this day she gives the best massage. Only if you like it hard and firm though. She will pop every disc in your spine if you let her.

AKJason
08-26-16, 01:54
I've been to Day Breaks a couple times here lately, and have always had good services with a full hour request from Shasha as well. Last time she even walked on my back a bit which was really what I needed.

Services were very good as well.

Typical AMP on Northern Lights Blvd. Enter the main building entrance and there is a door immediately on the left so you don't have to enter directly from the parking lot. Shasha greeted me immediately and took me back one of the rooms. I opted for the hour (usually guarantees better service) and agreed immediately to the table shower. Door charge is 80 but there is a military discount. Better to take correct change so you don't go through the negotiations. Thorough scrub with lots of attention to the back door and boys. On the flip, Mr Happy got lots of soapy. He was obviously pleased with all the attention.

Back to the room and off with the towel, I laid down on the table face down and let her get started. So-so gentle massage alternating with light touch. She laid across me, also naked, and caressed a lot, light kisses on the back of my neck and ears. Flipped and she continued the massage, avoiding Mr Happy for a few minutes. Eventually she took him in one hand, balls in the other. I took the cue and ran my hand over her back side, then began rubbing her gently with my finger. Without any encouragement, she leaned over, licked it a few times, then took about half of it in her mouth while grinding against my hand. A few minutes of that and she leaned back and asked if I had brought a condom. No. Didn't think about that. She left the room and came back a few minutes later with one, slipped it on and buried her face in my crotch again.

I love to give oral, so I said my turn. I've found over the years that you have to experiment to find what turns a woman on. Some like attention to the clitoris, others the lips, others in the hole itself. She's loves it when your bury your tongue as deep as you can. She was squeaky clean and the lips and clit puffed up right away. About 5 minutes of that and she was grinding away on my face but didn't seem any closer to getting off, so she pulled me up and we went missionary. After about 10 minutes alternating tempo and depth, I was ready and she made all the right sounds / moves without being vulgar. We had a little bit of time left, so she brought me a cold water, hot towels, and massaged my feet.

She's a real sweetheart, probably in her late 30's but tough to tell, speaks English well and is confident but not brash. I was impressed that she went for FS right away without negotiating. I tipped her well and have been back twice.

NewalasKan66
08-26-16, 14:06
I've been to Day Breaks a couple times here lately, and have always had good services with a full hour request from Shasha as well. Last time she even walked on my back a bit which was really what I needed.

Services were very good as well.Did she bury her tongue into your ears? That's what made my friend quit going there. For some reason, it was a real turn off for him.

AKJason
08-27-16, 00:47
No ear action for me. I can see why your friend would be turned off, I don't think I'd enjoy that either.

Did she bury her tongue into your ears? That's what made my friend quit going there. For some reason, it was a real turn off for him.

PerkySeeker
08-30-16, 11:39
Nancy at Red Apple thinks she gives deep massage but only measures up to medium. In her 50's so too old to allow touching or show. Mechanical HE.

Creepy repeat now at Blue Sky (the one rushed to up sell) so take that one off the list for another 30-60 days.

Lan's is a quality message but strictly platonic. Too bad, she's nice.

Happy hunting for that younger (under 40) GFE. If its out there. . .

Fury907
09-03-16, 04:39
A friend of mine also reported having a nice time at Royal Spa. He said that there were two gals there. One was definitely not GFE. The other was. Luckily GFE girl is staying in Alaska for a couple months and Non-GFE is leaving. Unfortunately, he completely forgot their names. But pretty sure non-GFE has left. Only GFE gal is there now. Good luck.

I just popped into the Royal Spa in Wasilla today. Wow, what an experience. It was hands down better than the 3 AMP's I have visited in Anchorage. The menu is much more flexible than reported in other posts. It is worth the drive for a visit.

Vitrea
09-05-16, 12:46
The Thai place in the West side of town is not a bad place if you want a good Thai massage and a helping hand at the end. The massage quality is good. A combination of Thai and Chinese massage, more Thai style though. The masseuses are Emmy (late 30's or early 40's) Ida late 40's or early 50's. Door fee is 85.

SlopeSunrise
09-05-16, 15:49
The Thai place in the West side of town is not a bad place if you want a good Thai massage and a helping hand at the end. The massage quality is good. A combination of Thai and Chinese massage, more Thai style though. The masseuses are Emmy (late 30's or early 40's) Ida late 40's or early 50's. Door fee is 85.I agree, taking if even further that I believe its the best massage I've had in town. Ida goes all out to work out the kinks and knots, which can even really HURT sometimes if you ask for the hard treatment. She certainly knows her way around the male anatomy as well. Treat these ladies well, but don't expect anything beyond what you read here. There is no secret services menu, at least not that I know of.

CrowPass
09-07-16, 13:44
Anyone have any idea if Suki is back in town anytime soon??

CP.

Nick907
09-09-16, 20:19
It's been forever it feels since Maya has posted on BP. My friend remembers her well. I know this board has given her mixed reports but my friend always had nice dreams. Massage was amazing. Hot stones and a complementary shower. Friend mentioned some nice GFE dreams. Pm if you want details. http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/%EF%B8%8F-playtime-with-maya-%EF%B8%8F-anchorage-sunday-4p-tuesday-12p-by-appointment-only/3560997.

MrWinky
09-12-16, 00:28
No ear action for me. I can see why your friend would be turned off, I don't think I'd enjoy that either.I've seen her many times but once she started jamming her fingers in my ears. I'm not sure why she thought this would enhance the dream. I let her know that was no good for me and she hasn't done it since. As long as you let her know what you like she's good to go.

Nick907
09-12-16, 14:32
Megan's been mentioned here before but was curious if she still operated. My friend used to see her a number of times. Yes, he said she would talk your ear off. Yes, she was into the tantra spiritual stuff. But, he says, she was very attractive for an older provider (no problem IMHO) gave an awesome massage in the nude, and always went over. Friend always tried the ling am (sp?) Option followed by he. Always left happy. Never knew if more was available. She advertised on nnl.

Nick907
09-12-16, 14:56
Friend use to see another bbw massage provider who went by the name of 'Red'. Would have been a few years back but the following was remembered by my friend. Red haired gal with some grey. Massage with top off. Before the flip, would give my friend some deep dato followed by BBBJ from behind. After flip would finish with BBBJCIM. Not sure if she moved on since then or not. Would be curious to hear what others may report.

Hereforthefun
09-13-16, 05:17
Megan's been mentioned here before but was curious if she still operated. My friend used to see her a number of times. Yes, he said she would talk your ear off. Yes, she was into the tantra spiritual stuff. But, he says, she was very attractive for an older provider (no problem IMHO) gave an awesome massage in the nude, and always went over. Friend always tried the ling am (sp?) Option followed by he. Always left happy. Never knew if more was available. She advertised on nnl.Megan is still around Anchorage. She lost her long-time incall during the summer. Just as she was getting a new one set up, she suffered a leg injury with some complications. Her recovery is progressing, but she doesn't have a time-line for being back in action.

PerkySeeker
09-16-16, 01:03
Visited Jessi and had a decent massage although the vibe was rushed with a hustle. Out-of-tune gal with nice bod and without glamor. Detached throughout the perfunctory ending. Won't repeat.

PerkySeeker
09-18-16, 13:58
Jessica will give you a hard enough message to make you cry uncle. Good foot massage. Big girl with pleasant personality. Below the navel has a bacterial smell that warns to stay away.

Older masseuse at Blue Sky that was so unkempt I had to reverse at the door. (Maybe she had fallen asleep) Another grandma.

Up-sell specialist from Blue Sky is now at ACE.

Happy hunting.

Alaska Man
09-19-16, 02:30
Just got back from a three week gig in the Bush and I needed a massage. I wanted a good massage not just a light rub so I opted for the Thai place and called Ida. I was surprised when she texted me an address for a residential place not the Thai place on diamond but I liked the idea better than the public store front. Everything was going OK, it was a little on the hard (painful) side but I really had a kink in my neck that needed kneading. When got the part where she was standing on my back she would press down hard, damn near jumping on the side of my back. One side was ok but when she did the other side I felt my lowest rib in the front crack and I double up and she went flying. I was sure it was serious but I was not sure how serious. I wishfully thought maybe it was just a muscle pull but as she tried to rub it I knew it was at least cracked but I think it is broken. I have had a few broken ribs so I know what it feels like. We tried to finish the massage but if I moved a certain way it was shooting pain and I started to go into shock. I had to get dressed and bundle up in blanket until my body stopped shivering. I used a translation app and slowly explained that I was injured, at firs she thought it was just a muscle issue but she could clearly see the pain I was in and I was able to get her to understand that it was cracked or broken. She very apologetic and I know she did not mean to. I have no insurance and I am sure she does not either and really there is nothing to be done for broken rib except give a lot of time to heal. I told her to not do the jumping on the back thing but I doubt that she will take that advise.