PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RiverGriz
07-29-14, 20:24
I know sometimes Asian gets a bit old. It can be nice to branch out a bit but oftentimes it seems like there isn't too much around; or what is around is ridiculously priced. But I ran into my old friend Dawn. Here is her link: http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemans-retreat-42/3749444.

She is now 42 but is still in great shape. She is a very friendly, attractive white girl with a great personality and very positive attitude. She is also very experienced. She has been working off and on for many years. Believe it or not I saw her when she was just starting out at the age of 18. She had the most incredible hard body I have ever seen. She has softened up a bit but she is still well worth a visit. I highly recommend her. She is top notch.Cobalt. Your inbox is full. No way to pm you.

Cobalt Blue
07-29-14, 21:17
Cobalt. Your inbox is full. No way to pm you.Ahhh. Ok. Thanks! Sometimes it needs cleaning. I'll go do it.

FrozenOne
07-29-14, 21:46
For you guys that have been around awhile. Dawn has returned, for good, she says. Versatile and personable, she is a peach.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gentlemans-retreat-42/3749444

Nice location, nice place as usual. Sr's may PM me for details.

AkTounge
07-30-14, 17:10
I went and tried out ocean at ot in the valley. She is much much younger and hotter than the others who work there. And she is also much more open for fun. But her prices are a little steep In my mind. The only reason I might go back again at stone point is I hate driving into anchorage, and there usnt a lot of awesome selection of any type in the valley. Might be worth at least a one time try for some. As always pm for details. Stay safe all.

ChessMan56
07-31-14, 05:05
Happy to see new face in Anchorage, she just arrived today and had one of the best times I have had. This is someone who is incredible and fun to be with. Forget a happy ending Cece provides a happy beginning, middle and ending the massage was great. She is very attractive and petite just my lucky day.

Will see her again? Absolutely as soon as I can get a chance.

Vitrea
08-01-14, 21:04
Happy to see new face in Anchorage, she just arrived today and had one of the best times I have had. This is someone who is incredible and fun to be with. Forget a happy ending Cece provides a happy beginning, middle and ending the massage was great. She is very attractive and petite just my lucky day.

Will see her again? Absolutely as soon as I can get a chance.I saw her on her first day also. I would say very nice as well, though not as head over heels as Chessman56. All these experiences are somewhat YMMV. It could be me.

DreamWeaver13
08-03-14, 16:00
So our beloved Suki and Lucy are gone, been hearing positive things about Mimi aka Angela but not really my cup of tea. Saw a few posts below mentioning Day Breaks and another for Yin Meis but no specific provider's name for either of the two places.

Is Sophie still at OT? Saw some glowing reviews a while back. I called a couple days ago and the lady that answered said she's still there, but you know how that goes.

Anyway, any info is TRULY appreciated, gents! Either on Sophie or any other AMP provider who is worth mentioning.

-DW13.

DenaliBlast
08-04-14, 23:32
Went by Junes after some favorable suggestions. Can't remember the providers name. . 6 for an hour. Better than average massage. Then had a HJ. Followed by a table shower. All and all relaxing and fill my needs for the day.

IcemanAk
08-08-14, 17:27
Excellent massage, attractive and very attentive to needs. Great finish. Best hard massage in town. Treat them right.

Shiftster
08-08-14, 21:59
I decided to take a chance and see if Sophia was sill at OT. Turns out she is and I had the best appointment yet. I think she has gotten better every time I have seen her.

Also, as a added bonus, it turns out she can actually give a pretty good message! Who would have guessed.

Vitrea
08-12-14, 14:23
Went by Junes after some favorable suggestions. Can't remember the providers name. . 6 for an hour. Better than average massage. Then had a HJ. Followed by a table shower. All and all relaxing and fill my needs for the day.That must be Mimi / Angela.

Vitrea
08-12-14, 14:24
Excellent massage, attractive and very attentive to needs. Great finish. Best hard massage in town. Treat them right.I am being lazy here but where is Ace?

Ak Fun
08-12-14, 15:31
I am being lazy here but where is Ace?Go down Tudor and hit Minnesota, make a right and it's on the right hand side before the bowling alley. Just after the greenish apartments.

Cobalt Blue
08-14-14, 03:50
Saw an ad for a Lotus Spa at 630 I St. Anyone have any info? Never heard of it before. Anyone been?

Member #5840
08-20-14, 03:10
Went by Karluk today and dreamt it was not a good time. Dreamed a few times there and never had anyproblems. I isn't get the lady's name but she was mid 40's and Korean, it was just a standard rub and tug with denials for a full service. Left annoyed and probly won't be back for some time.

DenaliBlast
08-20-14, 21:25
Went by Karluk today and dreamt it was not a good time. Dreamed a few times there and never had anyproblems. I isn't get the lady's name but she was mid 40's and Korean, it was just a standard rub and tug with denials for a full service. Left annoyed and probly won't be back for some time.Is this Chinese massage off of karluck?

Vitrea
08-21-14, 17:28
Is this Chinese massage off of karluck?Yes. Only one off Karluck.

Vitrea
08-21-14, 17:29
Went by Karluk today and dreamt it was not a good time. Dreamed a few times there and never had anyproblems. I isn't get the lady's name but she was mid 40's and Korean, it was just a standard rub and tug with denials for a full service. Left annoyed and probly won't be back for some time.I reported about her as well. Mine was average and sounds like yours was worse. Previous guy had a very positive report though.

Bankster
08-21-14, 22:50
Had a session with my ATF Lulu, did the standard call to check and see if she was available as she & I have a nickname for each other she already knew who I was and was on the way for a session.

Senior Members Pm for Details.

Stay Safe.

Member #5840
08-23-14, 16:51
Is this Chinese massage off of karluck?Yep, it's the only one. Always had a good time there untill now. Oh well, other places to try.

Tom Emton
08-23-14, 18:42
I'm travelling to Midtown, Anchorage this summer.

I knew this place while driving on streets.

At beginning I just thought to have a try, anyway I have no idea about this place.

But it was really fantastic!!

Emmy did the message for me!

Emmy was a small and sweet Chinese woman.

She was very patient and nice. I thought I got the best value, this is the most wonderful message I got!!

After 1- hour message I was totally refreshed and relaxed.

She did it just right on the point, I can feel she was very focused.

She put lots of strength without hurting your back.

That's why I'd like to put her name out.

I wish morepeople can get such wonderful experiences as Idid.

She was totally amazing.

I 'd like to come here again when I travel here next time.

Tom Emton
08-23-14, 18:51

I got the best message in my life!!

I knew this place while driving onthe street.

At beginning, I just thought to have a try.

Anyway I had no idea about this city.

However, I just found it was totally fantastic!

There was a small and sweet Chinese woman, Emmy did the message for me.

She was very patient, nice and focused.

She was just right on the point making you feel her strength without hurting your body.

I felt really refreshed and relaxed after that!!

I really like this experience here, that's why I have to put her out, I wish everyone could enjoy such wonderful experience.

I would like to come to this place again when I come to this place next time.

Cobalt Blue
08-24-14, 07:24

I got the best message in my life!!

I knew this place while driving onthe street.

At beginning, I just thought to have a try.

Anyway I had no idea about this city.

However, I just found it was totally fantastic!

There was a small and sweet Chinese woman, Emmy did the message for me.

She was very patient, nice and focused.

She was just right on the point making you feel her strength without hurting your body.

I felt really refreshed and relaxed after that!!

I really like this experience here, that's why I have to put her out, I wish everyone could enjoy such wonderful experience.

I would like to come to this place again when I come to this place next time.Wow! Did you just learn English yesterday? Sure sounds like it. We are getting more and more of these shill reports around here. They are so easy to spot it is pathetic.

DreamWeaver13
08-24-14, 21:37
Thank you for saying that, HC.

I don't think I have enough clout around here to say something like that without getting it pulled by admin.

-DW13.

Relaxed Inak
08-25-14, 14:09
I'm in a rush so this is super short and to the point.

Momo.

Rainbow spa on Tudor.

6 +$.

Rock solid hot body.

Good attitude lots of smiles.

Great hands.

Average massage.

Wonderful ending.

Be safe.

Later.

Cobalt Blue
08-25-14, 18:14
Thank you for saying that, HC.

I don't think I have enough clout around here to say something like that without getting it pulled by admin.

-DW13.What does this mean? Who is HC?

DreamWeaver13
08-25-14, 19:26
What does this mean? Who is HC?Meant CB! Sorry about that.

-DW13.

DreamWeaver13
08-25-14, 21:05
I'm in a rush so this is super short and to the point.

Momo.

Rainbow spa on Tudor.

6 +$.

Rock solid hot body.

Good attitude lots of smiles.

Great hands.

Average massage.

Wonderful ending.

Be safe.

Later.Thanks for the report. Here's to hoping another member here can echo these sentiments. I read a few negative responses from a while back that had me avoiding that place like the plague.

-DW13.

Ice Qube
09-04-14, 15:13
After seeing postings on BP for Lotus Spa and some discussion amongst fellow mongers, I decided to TOFTT. I dreamed Lotus Spa location is downtown near 6th & I. No parking on site, but I would recommend parking half a block away and walking. This location is 6 feet off of I street just south of 6th. The entrance is right there 3 feet off the sidewalk, so no "discrete entry" gents. Lots of foot traffic and vehicles zooming by. So wear a disguise if you want anonymity. Now onto the experience. The entry was pretty much standard AMP. I was met by CoCo and led to a pleasantly designed room with a nice wide table and muted lighting. Coco was about 40-45, with just an OK body. Be cups. Just OK looking and nothing to crow about. I opted for 1/2 hr for. 4. Massage was decent and almost on par with some of my ATFs. After the flip, I was asked what I wanted. I opted for HE and was told. 4. OK. So I'm dreaming along and my hand finds Coco's posterior and grabs a handful. She wiggled away. Unknowingly, my hand then wanders upwards and grasps the be cup. Once again she wiggles away and the hand was informed it would cost an extra. 2 for an introduction to either be cup or posterior. Hmmmmm. So I finished dreaming and departed somewhat disappointed. Overall the experience felt mechanical, the smiles forced. Based on this experience I will not return unless someone posts of a better experience or I am in desperate need of attention and happen to be downtown when it occurs.

Cobalt Blue
09-05-14, 19:51
After seeing postings on BP for Lotus Spa and some discussion amongst fellow mongers, I decided to TOFTT. I dreamed Lotus Spa location is downtown near 6th & I. No parking on site, but I would recommend parking half a block away and walking. This location is 6 feet off of I street just south of 6th. The entrance is right there 3 feet off the sidewalk, so no "discrete entry" gents. Lots of foot traffic and vehicles zooming by. So wear a disguise if you want anonymity. Now onto the experience. The entry was pretty much standard AMP. I was met by CoCo and led to a pleasantly designed room with a nice wide table and muted lighting. Coco was about 40-45, with just an OK body. Be cups. Just OK looking and nothing to crow about. I opted for 1/2 hr for. 4. Massage was decent and almost on par with some of my ATFs. After the flip, I was asked what I wanted. I opted for HE and was told. 4. OK. So I'm dreaming along and my hand finds Coco's posterior and grabs a handful. She wiggled away. Unknowingly, my hand then wanders upwards and grasps the be cup. Once again she wiggles away and the hand was informed it would cost an extra. 2 for an introduction to either be cup or posterior. Hmmmmm. So I finished dreaming and departed somewhat disappointed. Overall the experience felt mechanical, the smiles forced. Based on this experience I will not return unless someone posts of a better experience or I am in desperate need of attention and happen to be downtown when it occurs.Thanks for the review! Was wondering about this place. I think I will stay away.

Pukkak
09-10-14, 17:35
Anyone have the lowdown in regards the massage parlor that is located on A Street, just behind the appliance service company on Fireweed?

Cobalt Blue
09-11-14, 13:43
Anyone have the lowdown in regards the massage parlor that is located on A Street, just behind the appliance service company on Fireweed?Never heard of it. They seem to sprout up everywhere at times. I'll see what I can find out.

Cobalt Blue
09-22-14, 14:29
Went to eat at a restaurant in the strip mall at Lake Otis & Tudor. Noticed that Rainbow (or Tropic Massage) was closed. Walked by the front door and saw a notice posted on the door stating that the business was shut down due to unsafe conditions and building code violations or something along those lines. Anyone know what is going on? Is this a new tactic?

DurtyTurtle
09-22-14, 15:22
Went to eat at a restaurant in the strip mall at Lake Otis & Tudor. Noticed that Rainbow (or Tropic Massage) was closed. Walked by the front door and saw a notice posted on the door stating that the business was shut down due to unsafe conditions and building code violations or something along those lines. Anyone know what is going on? Is this a new tactic?They were busted: http://www.ktva.com/anchorage-massage-parlor-busted-for-prostitution-415/.

Be careful!

PolarBearFun
09-22-14, 15:25
Went to eat at a restaurant in the strip mall at Lake Otis & Tudor. Noticed that Rainbow (or Tropic Massage) was closed. Walked by the front door and saw a notice posted on the door stating that the business was shut down due to unsafe conditions and building code violations or something along those lines. Anyone know what is going on? Is this a new tactic?Info regarding the matter was posted by bro KlondikeBlonde under the news reports section:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6835-News-and-Media-Reports&p=2219129&viewfull=1#post2219129.

On another note, given that its an election year, should we expect more of this? That's an entirely new thread altogether.

DreamWeaver13
09-22-14, 16:20
Went to eat at a restaurant in the strip mall at Lake Otis & Tudor. Noticed that Rainbow (or Tropic Massage) was closed. Walked by the front door and saw a notice posted on the door stating that the business was shut down due to unsafe conditions and building code violations or something along those lines. Anyone know what is going on? Is this a new tactic?CB, check out the General Reports forum when you can.

-DW13.

JakeCutler907
09-22-14, 22:41
Well, at least for me, blonde Sophie is much less friendly and much more expensive. Too bad as she had been a bright spot.

Out.

Jc.

Cobalt Blue
09-24-14, 12:38
Info regarding the matter was posted by bro KlondikeBlonde under the news reports section:

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?6835-News-and-Media-Reports&p=2219129&viewfull=1#post2219129.

On another note, given that its an election year, should we expect more of this? That's an entirely new thread altogether.Anyone know where or what the "World Spa" was that they talk about in the TV report? I've never heard of it.

SensitiveSoul
09-25-14, 22:38
Just inquiring. Has anyone ever tried therapeutic massage out in Wasilla? And, while I'm asking has anyone other than myself been to Royal spa also in Wasilla. I went there about a month ago and didn't have the best experience. Although with all these crackdown I'm kinda hesitant on going to these places anylonger. Anyway if anyone has anymore or any info on these 2 places please let me know. I wish some of the girls from the Anchorage spas would come out here.

PolarBearFun
09-26-14, 06:30
... Although with all these crackdown I'm kinda hesitant on going to these places anylonger... With all this chatter about busts as of late from the Massage Parlors to SA over the summer, I think the community would benefit from viewing the following materials should they ever find themselves in such a compromising situation. The first vid runs at around +45 minutes, while the second vid is more of a cliff notes edition with a runtime of 7 minutes. Although the videos are somewhat time consuming, the information gleaned from these sources could be a life-saver down the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok3Kh8726m8

Cobalt Blue
09-26-14, 13:25
With all this chatter about busts as of late from the Massage Parlors to SA over the summer, I think the community would benefit from viewing the following materials should they ever find themselves in such a compromising situation. The first vid runs at around +45 minutes, while the second vid is more of a cliff notes edition with a runtime of 7 minutes. Although the videos are somewhat time consuming, the information gleaned from these sources could be a life-saver down the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok3Kh8726m8Although I haven't been much lately, (money flow is slow), I will have no hesitancy going into a massage parlor. They are legally licensed by the city and state to conduct business; ie, give massages. Therefore, I go into a massage parlor to receive a service they are licensed to perform. End of story. If someone wishes to insinuate I go there for more than that, then they are going to have to prove it. Good luck with that. And the advice given in these videos is right on. If you say nothing to the police, they have nothing. If they have nothing, they can do nothing. Case closed.

This is all just a game that gets played out over and over time after time. It's no big deal.

Mr Magoo2
09-26-14, 21:26
Although I haven't been much lately, (money flow is slow), I will have no hesitancy going into a massage parlor. They are legally licensed by the city and state to conduct business; ie, give massages. Therefore, I go into a massage parlor to receive a service they are licensed to perform. End of story. If someone wishes to insinuate I go there for more than that, then they are going to have to prove it. Good luck with that. And the advice given in these videos is right on. If you say nothing to the police, they have nothing. If they have nothing, they can do nothing. Case closed.

This is all just a game that gets played out over and over time after time. It's no big deal.We'll said. Couldn't agree more.

Magoo.

OceanPro220
09-27-14, 08:32
I don't dream that often in my hometown, but do some from time to time when workers from TNAboard.com come up and visit. The only AMP I have visited in Anchorage was Oriental Therapy when Gina was there after getting good info from rubmaps.com. Now that they are charging for subscriptions I am trying to find another avenue to do research. Anyone have any good intel on HWP providers that provide extras and are not in the 40 year old range?

SensitiveSoul
09-27-14, 17:53
With all this chatter about busts as of late from the Massage Parlors to SA over the summer, I think the community would benefit from viewing the following materials should they ever find themselves in such a compromising situation. The first vid runs at around +45 minutes, while the second vid is more of a cliff notes edition with a runtime of 7 minutes. Although the videos are somewhat time consuming, the information gleaned from these sources could be a life-saver down the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok3Kh8726m8Thank you very much. Definitely worth watching and very helpful.

PolarBearFun
09-28-14, 00:10
Anyone know where or what the "World Spa" was that they talk about in the TV report? I've never heard of it.Brother Cobalt Blue, "World Spa" is located in the same unit taken up by "Day Breaks".

CrowPass
09-28-14, 23:20
Stopped by for my first time at June's on fireweed a while back. New to this site so thought I would post my thoughts. Went for 30 min, 4 to house. After a decent, but soft, massage she asked if I wanted anything else. Well, she didn't really ask, but pointed and then pointed at her mouth. Said yes, I offered 6. She spoke better english then and said it was $, HJ was 6. I said ok. She was good with her hands, but wasnt terribly impressed with her looks. And couldn't get her name. My first one so I was a little tame with the groping, but didn't seem to mind the few strokes I was getting in.

Overall, not terribly impressed. But looking to explore a little more. Have seen a few good reviews about OT, wondering if anyone has any provider recommendations? And is it around the same price? Just want to make sure I'm getting what I am paying for.

Enjoying all the info on here, hoping to share my thoughts as well. And thanks in advance!

Have fun out there.

-CP.

Datadog
09-29-14, 17:06
OT and sometime Rainbow Spa have had younger and more interesting employees. They also seem to be proud of this and charge about x2 what the Lotus / Ming / June going rate is.

So there are these two tiers of places:

40 hhr or 60 hr plus double that tip for a the+ to maybe see+ experience (just tried Lotus near the old Mings. Found it to be similar. Same rates and good service for an older, low 40's?, gal).

60 hhr or 80 hr plus plus a bigger tip, maybe 150%, for a see to MAYBE be experience. But then I feel ripped off. So this is a no go for me.

And I'm not talking FS usually because there is no interest in that from these providers. Maybe if a 20 or 30 something was working!

There is no sweet spot in my opinion here. Outside (like in the lower48) I have found places that would have be+ to A talent and charge roughly $1-$1. 5 fee and tip for this and be happy. Here they want more for less and it is frustrating. One of the downsides (which I will take) of not living in a more populous area.

GL and I look forward to more reports.

Stopped by for my first time at June's on fireweed a while back. New to this site so thought I would post my thoughts. Went for 30 min, 4 to house. After a decent, but soft, massage she asked if I wanted anything else. Well, she didn't really ask, but pointed and then pointed at her mouth. Said yes, I offered 6. She spoke better english then and said it was $, HJ was 6. I said ok. She was good with her hands, but wasnt terribly impressed with her looks. And couldn't get her name. My first one so I was a little tame with the groping, but didn't seem to mind the few strokes I was getting in.

Overall, not terribly impressed. But looking to explore a little more. Have seen a few good reviews about OT, wondering if anyone has any provider recommendations? And is it around the same price? Just want to make sure I'm getting what I am paying for.

Enjoying all the info on here, hoping to share my thoughts as well. And thanks in advance!

Have fun out there.

-CP.

FrozenOne
09-30-14, 17:47
LE are busy protecting our citizens.

http://www.adn.com/article/20140930/anchorage-massage-parlor-linked-8th-time-2002-allegedly-sex-trafficking

Cobalt Blue
09-30-14, 18:52
LE are busy protecting our citizens.a life

http://www.adn.com/article/20140930/anchorage-massage-parlor-linked-8th-time-2002-allegedly-sex-traffickingLeave it to the ADN to come out with a story that is two weeks old. Great reporting!

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out. I do not believe these women make nothing as the ads say. I believe they are not paid from the house fee but get to keep their tips. But they may have to pay room and board from that. They do work a lot but frankly I don't see them as unhappy and certainly not in a state of slavery. I think for many of them this is a way out of poverty that they were experiencing in China. I think most of them look at this as an opportunity to break out and improve their lives. They are probably making many times what they could make in China. And I know of at least two enterprising ones who have established themselves as citizens with their own businesses.

Ak Fun
10-01-14, 12:59
Leave it to the ADN to come out with a story that is two weeks old. Great reporting!

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out. I do not believe these women make nothing as the ads say. I believe they are not paid from the house fee but get to keep their tips. But they may have to pay room and board from that. They do work a lot but frankly I don't see them as unhappy and certainly not in a state of slavery. I think for many of them this is a way out of poverty that they were experiencing in China. I think most of them look at this as an opportunity to break out and improve their lives. They are probably making many times what they could make in China. And I know of at least two enterprising ones who have established themselves as citizens with their own businesses.What I was told is for HH the girl gets $5. For one full hour she gets $10. Everything else goes to the house. Everything extra the girl keeps.

JohnJohn314
10-02-14, 16:46
Had a great time with Connie yesterday.

Only went for a half hour (which actually went quite a bit longer) and the standard HE.

She may not be the youngest, but IMHO her experience and touch out trumps the looks (and lack of experience) of any of the young gals at AMP's that I've ever come across!

She still has a very nice body, sweet personality / disposition, and the best nips of any AMP provider I have ever seen.

If you happen to go see her, treat her well. Or better yet, don't go.

More for me!. (.

Ak Fun
10-16-14, 16:37
Went there last night seeing as it re-opened. Same mamasan. She was the only there and I asked for the other girl. She said other girl isn't there for 20 minutes. Really didn't want to wait, but was hoping it was the same pretty younger lady that would show up. Waited 5 minutes and it was a different girl. Well dressed, not very attractive. Opted for half hour as I was disappointed. Guessing the previous lady was the one who got busted for soliciting.

The good:

Deep tissue massage.

Friendly masseuse.

The bad:

Not my cup of tea.

Saved my cash and left when asked if I wanted anything else.

Stay safe.

CrowPass
10-19-14, 14:21
Wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to try the sweet latin girl out?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-latin-girl-vipupscale-massage-951423-4498-appointments-available-now-anchorage-ak-34/3820110

Looks like a nice change of pace. Prices seem reasonable, not sure how much extras are though.

Hope to hear something good!

-CP.

SensitiveSoul
10-20-14, 18:54
So, I had an undeniable craving yesterday and visited OT. Let me just say. It wasn't the best visit I've had there. I can't remember her name but she was a little more plump than I like. She had a fairly nice rack with nice nipples. At least they were real. She had a really soft plump mid section with an unkept kitty. No foul smell or anything but nothing that enticed me to DATY. It was a fast 30 minute rub down with a little missionary style rodeo. She wouldn't let me fully penetrate so I did a quick pop and got off. I'd say the worst massage I've had at OT. The girls are very hesitant also, unless you've established a history with them. I won't return for a while unless I hear better reports. I visited royal spa this am for a massage only, just to see if the menu was still the same. Sure enough, nothing has changed although mamasan said she had 2 girls. If I got the best one, the other one must be terrible looking. I won't go back there for a while either.

Stay safe ya'll

Datadog
10-21-14, 12:35
Wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to try the sweet latin girl out?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sweet-latin-girl-vipupscale-massage-951423-4498-appointments-available-now-anchorage-ak-34/3820110

Looks like a nice change of pace. Prices seem reasonable, not sure how much extras are though.

Hope to hear something good!

-CP.She is nice looking, a little older and plumper than her pics would make it seem. She had a great attitude, touching was mutual. Massage was just ok but I'm not looking for deep massage anyway. It's a little akward to me to receive a massage on a regular bed anyway. Opted for a HJ, not sure what else would have been available. Overall a good time, but not a repeat for me.

Mr Magoo2
10-28-14, 20:30
Suki's back!

Magoo.

Vitrea
10-31-14, 19:25
Suki's back!

Magoo.Yes she is. Friendly as ever. She gained a bit of weight. .ha ha

Speedy44
11-01-14, 04:44
Yes she is. Friendly as ever. She gained a bit of weight. .ha haYes! See her today she gained a bit but I like it more meat. Massage was not so good but the ending she make up for it.

CrowPass
11-02-14, 19:32
Yes she is. Friendly as ever. She gained a bit of weight. .ha haThanks for the heads up, had my first visit with her today. Enjoyed it very much. Great personality and eager to please. Will visit again!

She said she is here till just before turkey-day for those interested.

-CP.

Speedy44
11-03-14, 10:38
Try again to see Suki but too busy, so end up to M1. Have not see Connie for while got a good massage and very good extra not bad for tonight. She always surprise you and she is amazing.

RamMan07
11-03-14, 23:23
With my dream this was the 3rd time I visited. I always visit for the amazing massage back specifacley real hard massage but pops every bone in your body. However this time finalley you want massage said yes she offered prostate also bit I declined thar might try that next time.

YMMV TOOK ME 3 Times.

DenaliBlast
11-07-14, 23:34
So stopped in for a visit today. Opted for an hour and a TS. It started off not to good. The therapist was a bigger lady not fat just tall. The shower was way to fast. Then went into the massage. Again started off fast. Very little attention to the back but a lot of attention to the legs and the ass. Hmm not too bad. Put my legs in all kinds of stretches. After a bit kinda liked it. Kept rubbing my inner leg and the hands kept rubbing the balls and the Johnny. Went back up to the back for a little bit. Then whispered what did I want. Went with a BJ. It was amazing. Popped off way to quick. Not sure if it was covered or not. Thinking it was not. She cleaned me up. Was not done yet. She got between my legs and sat Indian style and put my legs over her knees and started massaging them again. I was still hard and she kept laying her head on my cock. She asked me if I wanted to go again and I told my funds were low. So I opted for a hand job. She really put a lot of lotion on and ran it down to my ass. She started stroking me again. Then stuck her finger in my ass. New feeling. Popped right away. Might have to return. She also had some big old titties.

FrozenOne
11-10-14, 22:18
I saw a girl who advertises on BP. I don't want to post a link because I think she may be cautious about LE. However, I will give the specifics and if you are a Sr. And have a good posting record, I will answer a PM with her name and ad link.

She is young. I'd say early 20's. She is very very attractive in all ways. She has a lovely attitude and is very pretty. She give a really nice massage. She is not an LMT but she really does attempt to make it a "real" massage. Here is the deal though. She ONLY offers HE. Nothing else, period. She will take off her top and allow mutual touching above the waste of her really nice rack. Her price is reasonable and her location is quite nice. So, if you are ONLY looking for a decent massage with a HE from a really lovely young girl and want and expect no more then Seniors can PM me and I'll give you her link. If you know who I am describing, please do not post it. She has no reviews and I believe she probably wants to keep it that way. She says she has quite a few regulars.

Skid Mark
11-11-14, 23:07
I saw a girl who advertises on BP. I don't want to post a link because I think she may be cautious about LE. However, I will give the specifics and if you are a Sr. And have a good posting record, I will answer a PM with her name and ad link.

She is young. I'd say early 20's. She is very very attractive in all ways. She has a lovely attitude and is very pretty. She give a really nice massage. She is not an LMT but she really does attempt to make it a "real" massage. Here is the deal though. She ONLY offers HE. Nothing else, period. She will take off her top and allow mutual touching above the waste of her really nice rack. Her price is reasonable and her location is quite nice. So, if you are ONLY looking for a decent massage with a HE from a really lovely young girl and want and expect no more then Seniors can PM me and I'll give you her link. If you know who I am describing, please do not post it. She has no reviews and I believe she probably wants to keep it that way. She says she has quite a few regulars.Well now. I must concur with most everything stated however, although the short shorts wouldn't come off, FIP was allowed and along with that Lindsey Lohan look, it was a real enjoyable experience. Will of course repeat!

AkOrion
11-14-14, 20:21
Had some time and visited Suki totay, it had been long overdue.

As always, a good solid massage and an all around good experience.

Stay Safe.

DreamWeaver13
11-14-14, 21:44
Well now. I must concur with most everything stated however, although the short shorts wouldn't come off, FIP was allowed and along with that Lindsey Lohan look, it was a real enjoyable experience. Will of course repeat!If you're both referring to the provider I'm thinking of, then I also concur in the positive experience. But apparently she's picky as she went above and beyond for me.

PM me for specifics.

-DW13.

Vitrea
11-19-14, 22:36
Had some time and visited Suki totay, it had been long overdue.

As always, a good solid massage and an all around good experience.

Stay Safe.She shorted me with my time two nights ago. She said she was done after 45 minutes and I paid for an hour. She is not as athletic as before and she is getting tired probably. Ha ha.

JustARegular
11-20-14, 07:27
Met up with Alexa for a massage.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/private-massage-low-rates/3757498

Pretty girl with great tits. Topless only and happy ending only was all that was available for me. Friendly and legit. East side. $. 8 for hh.

-JustaRegular.

Datadog
11-20-14, 13:01

Pretty girl with great tits. Topless only and happy ending only was all that was available for me. Friendly and legit. East side. $. 8 for hh.

-JustaRegular.Same to report here. I'm a skinny guy, and I like them a bit skinnier, but she's very pretty and not really fat, just a little thicker than my ideal range.

OutdoorsMan907
11-20-14, 15:48

-JustaRegular.Mutual touching? I've had my eye on her for a little bit now.

FrozenOne
11-20-14, 21:55
Mutual touching? I've had my eye on her for a little bit now.Read my review 7 post down from the 10th.

Speedy44
11-27-14, 01:39
I spent time with Connie today All I can say is incredible! This place NEVER dissapoints. If you were to ask me if I had a favorite here I would say Connie. You never have to wonder if you are going to leave with a BIG smile on your face. I did have a little trouble walking to my truck though.

Cobalt Blue
11-27-14, 07:27
Stopped in at Junes on Fireweed to see Lucy. She is fabulous! One of my all time favorite masseuses. Very skilled with a great personality and an even better attitude. If you have never seen this gal before do yourself a favor and stop in to see her. You will be glad you did. She gets my very highest recommend.

CrowPass
11-29-14, 15:01
Alas, Suki is gone. It was fun while it lasted but now it's time to move on. Looking for some advice, my work is pretty much between Tokyo and Oriental therapy. I've not been to either yet, seen positive reviews on OT, but seems to be a little pricier and the famous blonde there is apparently going downhill? Haven't heard much on Tokyo at all. Anyone have any input? Looking for a nice regular place to get away for a half hour of lunch relaxation.

Thanks in advance!

-CP.

Datadog
12-08-14, 14:04
It seems there may be a wave of change hitting some of the AMPs?

Visits had been made to Tokyo Therapy a handful of times over the years, which had only resulted in short yes / no conversations with a rather old mamesan. She was the one giving services, so no massage for me. Once I spoke to the owners daughter who looked about 20 something and wished she was working, but alas no.

Anyway, flash forward to last week, and for some unknown reason a decision was made to check in again with TT. Well, the whole vibe has changed, gone is the professional looking entry way, and the room beyond had an abandoned warehouse feel. Into the little room and an odd neon green light was turned on. I'm convinced it was to make it harder to see what a plain room it really was. Maybe to hide some years on the provider as well?

About her, no name given, probably 40 I'm guessing? Pretended (IMO) to be terrible at English. House fee of 60 hhr 80 hr, but I said no way, and pd 40 hhr. She said, "just this time I discount". I lay down, she comes back, and right to 5 seconds of soft touch and flip over. What?! Was this because I shorted the hhr? Whatever, no tease action here at all. Not sure if it could've been corrected, but really didn't want to try to hash it out with her.

Anyway, all in all, I might return to see if any other newer (read: younger) gals are here. Think the exit of Rainbow has had an effect on this or any other AMPs? They have to go somewhere right? My goal is to find a good solid regular gal: late 20 early 30's in good shape, with decent teeth (ha!) at one of these places. I had once at the place on Minnesota that's a smoke shop now, or something. Had my hopes up for the younger Jennifer at Umbrella, but she ditch out I guess. Oh well.

Vitrea
12-08-14, 20:58
@ June spa: She is well liked by some on this thread. Not my style though. She is friendly and decent massage but that's about it. She is older than me and that is where I draw the line. Ha ha. She is not very attractive either.

If you are after a good massage and finish and don't care about age and looks etc. She might do.

DenaliBlast
12-08-14, 21:29
Based on my last time I stopped by day spa, thought I'd try it again. While getting a table shower was also getting a BBBJ. Finished that. Went back to the room. Immediately went straight for the CFS. Didn't take long. Then went into a little petting. Started to rise again and went to a HJ. I wanted to DATY and she went for it. Went down for about 5 minutes and she wanted sex. No Condoms but couldn't really perform again. Damn I hate getting old.

Sasha was late 30's early 40's I think. Hard to tell. Tight little body though. PM me for more details.

XSlydogX
12-09-14, 01:58
@ June spa: She is well liked by some on this thread. Not my style though. She is friendly and decent massage but that's about it. She is older than me and that is where I draw the line. Ha ha. She is not very attractive either.

If you are after a good massage and finish and don't care about age and looks etc. She might do.+1 to what he said. My thoughts exactly. Not my cup of tea either. YMMV.

Shiftster
12-10-14, 01:18
Based on my last time I stopped by day spa, thought I'd try it again. While getting a table shower was also getting a BBBJ. Finished that. Went back to the room. Immediately went straight for the CFS. Didn't take long. Then went into a little petting. Started to rise again and went to a HJ. I wanted to DATY and she went for it. Went down for about 5 minutes and she wanted sex. No Condoms but couldn't really perform again. Damn I hate getting old.

Sasha was late 30's early 40's I think. Hard to tell. Tight little body though. PM me for more details.I wanted to double check what day spa you were referring to and what kind of $$ was dropped?

JustARegular
12-10-14, 23:39
Sad to say Sophia is gone (or leaving very soon) on a two month vacation. Contrary to what others have said my dreams have continued to be great and I will miss her.

-JustaRegular.

DenaliBlast
12-11-14, 00:56
I wanted to double check what day spa you were referring to and what kind of $$ was dropped?Sorry it was Day Breaks. Yes $$. Wanted more all I had. . 8 for house $. 2 for her. Wanted $. 6.

Cobalt Blue
12-12-14, 07:38
This article was in yesterday's ADN for those of you who missed it.

http://www.adn.com/article/20141210/anchorage-massage-parlor-owner-charged-sex-trafficking

It absolutely blows my mind. According to the article the FBI has spent five years watching Yins on Spenard. They have sent in numerous agents to the parlor. They have sat in the parking lot or some place nearby taking videos of over 150 men entering and leaving. Their conclusions? That the clients of Yins are mostly men. That some men go into the parlor for just a minute or two while some men stay an hour. My god! How shocking! They have been using taxpayer dollars to send agents in numerous times for massages to discover that after the massage when they ask for extras, they will receive a positive answer. However, since these are lawful agents of justice they bolt out of the parlor before they receive the extras leaving the taxpayer's money they used to pay for them in the hands of the wicked, sinful masseuses.

Thank god we have law enforcement agents who are willing to sacrifice their time, energy, and many thousands of dollars of our money to discover these shocking facts.

Vitrea
12-12-14, 14:17
Good news to fans of Connie and her place. She now has a table shower as well, included in the same price. For now anyway. "new girl" Linda is great. Fantastic massage and is very friendly and accommodating. Solid 7 in her looks for an Asian in her late 30's.

AkTounge
12-15-14, 20:31
Sad to say Sophia is gone (or leaving very soon) on a two month vacation. Contrary to what others have said my dreams have continued to be great and I will miss her.

-JustaRegular.I agree JustREgular. I enjoyed all the times I had with her, even when she started asking for money before hand. But she was always fun and a great dream. Hopefully the will be back and even more fun.

Sprokit69
12-16-14, 22:35
Noticed ads on BP saying new girls from New York? Anyone been there lately? Just figured this was typical AMP advertising. Wasn't too interested in the 1 older lady who was there a few months ago when I made my last visit. Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.

DenaliBlast
12-17-14, 01:36
Noticed ads on BP saying new girls from New York? Anyone been there lately? Just figured this was typical AMP advertising. Wasn't too interested in the 1 older lady who was there a few months ago when I made my last visit. Pm if you prefer.

Thanks.Read post 1577. Not sure what was there before but my last two dreams were quite pleasurable.

Usg000
12-17-14, 20:59
Went to Day Breaks the other day. Had a great time, her name is Maya. Not to sure her age, maybe late thirties and early forties. Can never be to sure on these Asian ladies. LOL. PM for details. Total visit $$. 20.

Bobby907
12-20-14, 05:32
Regarding the recent posts, I decided to go visit Maya. All was decent and per previous reports except for three huge turnoffs for me. Maybe they're turn-ons for you.

1) She does this earjob thing where she cleans your ears out with her tongue. If that's your thing.

2) Her DFK is horrible. And I mean very horrible. More like she's trying to plunge a toilet with her tounge than doing DFK.

3) When it was CFS time. I saw her about to drop a deuce on the bed. Like. Number 2 was peeking at me.

Now there's only a few things you don't forget in life. Seeing your parents naked, if you have the misfortune of such things. Your first kiss. Your first car ride. Seeing someone about to crap themselves as you are enjoying yourself well. Lets add that to the list.

Cobalt Blue
12-21-14, 02:53
Regarding the recent posts, I decided to go visit Maya. All was decent and per previous reports except for three huge turnoffs for me. Maybe they're turn-ons for you.

1) She does this earjob thing where she cleans your ears out with her tongue. If that's your thing.

2) Her DFK is horrible. And I mean very horrible. More like she's trying to plunge a toilet with her tounge than doing DFK.

3) When it was CFS time. I saw her about to drop a deuce on the bed. Like. Number 2 was peeking at me.

Now there's only a few things you don't forget in life. Seeing your parents naked, if you have the misfortune of such things. Your first kiss. Your first car ride. Seeing someone about to crap themselves as you are enjoying yourself well. Lets add that to the list.That image is repulsive beyond description.

Usg000
12-23-14, 07:42

Now there's only a few things you don't forget in life. Seeing your parents naked, if you have the misfortune of such things. Your first kiss. Your first car ride. Seeing someone about to crap themselves as you are enjoying yourself well. Lets add that to the list.Sorry to hear about your bad experience. She tried the ear thing and DFK, I told her wasn't into that. The rest of the experience was great. Sorry about my incomplete report, should of mentioned the ear and tongue thing. Sorry again.

GoodTimeAk
12-23-14, 18:41
I'm not looking for much, a good massage and a release. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

Speedy44
12-25-14, 12:14
After a hard work visit mings1 try to get new girl Linda but she was busy so end up with Connie. She always give me a good massage and good conversation In the middle of session she begin taking of clothes and the rest was absolutely happy.

AkHunger
12-26-14, 01:50
Saw a post this evening and she looks my type but I want a little feed back before I dream. She posted on BP Intel is appreciated.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-rush-100-only-meyazminpretty-woman-true-love-clean-discreet-call-now/3930458

AkHunger
12-26-14, 02:04
Has anyone had this one before? She looks like fun just don't want to waste time one a bad visit?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-satisfying-body-rub-ever/3918150

SensitiveSoul
12-26-14, 21:02
I was driving through Wasilla the other night and decided to give Royal Spa another visit, basically to see if they may have picked up a couple of the cuties from the Anchorage locations. I was greeted by the "host" which is pretty standard. She is typically in her 50-60 yr. Old range. I didn't think to much about it except I did ask if she had any young and cute girls working that night. She nodded her head "yes" then took me to the massage room. After about 5 minutes the old coot came back in and started giving me a massage. I was thinking. WTF, you are shitting me! I asked if anybody else was working and she nodded "yes" again. I asked for one of them and she said "no, no only me. " WTF again! I asked for my money back and she refused, so instead of fighting with her I let her massage me. Fairly decent massage and the flip was good. She laughed at me because I had a full load, saying "you are very full, must not have sex in a long time. " Anyway, I will not go back to Royal spa until I read a couple postive reports. She made mention of the locations in Anchorage and their trouble. I'm sure that is affecting alot of places.

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a safe prosperous New Year.

DenaliBlast
12-26-14, 22:53
Saw a post this evening and she looks my type but I want a little feed back before I dream. She posted on BP Intel is appreciated.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-rush-100-only-meyazminpretty-woman-true-love-clean-discreet-call-now/3930458She was in Boston in November or her picture was. She was also Mia. Different phone number too. That Boston person must have used her pics!

AkTraveler
12-26-14, 22:58

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/no-rush-100-only-meyazminpretty-woman-true-love-clean-discreet-call-now/3930458Her pics are all over the place. Use Google images.

Now as for the other inquiry you had about Alexis. I'm curious about her too. I don't recall any intel on her on the board.

Ak Fun
12-28-14, 16:50
Has anyone had this one before? She looks like fun just don't want to waste time one a bad visit?

http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/the-most-satisfying-body-rub-ever/3918150I saw her a few years back. She was kind and very turned on. Made me feel welcome and not just in it for the cash. After finishing I got dressed and she was still laying on the bed playing with herself. She asked if I wanted to go again and took the opportunity. Really laid back and was great to talk too as well. If it is the same chick she used to go by the name Christine or Christina and had a place over off of Muldoon. At that time she posted saying she was a college girl.

Best of luck.

Shiftster
12-30-14, 22:36
Had not been sense Sophia left so I decided to stop by. I saw a girl named "Hanna Montana" LOL. She said there is another girl working by the name of Joanna, I did not see her. "Hanna" had a nice top but that was about it. She tried to be personable and seemed ok but just kind of rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended.

Massage was basically just light touching no pressure.

Wanted $. 2 for CBJ which seamed high sense I could get a BBBJ and CFS from Sophia for $. 4 I tried to argue but she was very firm. She was not very talented and ended up going for CFS out of laziness I think.

I would deffinatly not repeat but might make a trip back to find out about this Joanna.

Xy2015
01-06-15, 00:18
Finally had my CL Emily appointment totally legit but great massage.

Chrome Leopard
01-07-15, 20:31
Crazy nightmare. Massage parlors want more money then some of the better looking escorts.

They always seem to be old. Which Some don't mind to much. But if there ugly enough where, when.

We leave we feel like they should have paid us. There is something wrong. We are.

Getting screwed here boys. And not in a good way. Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks there prices.

Are getting out of hand. And there piss pour service lately. My dreams used to prefer AMP's. It's like asking.

Grandma to give me a HJ, then give her one hell of a ride. Then pay her for acting as my Kleenex. She didn't.

Do any of the work. And hell she didn't even catch it. The condom does that part. So we pay so.

They can touch us. "Massage" and then we reticence those muscles. And we spend $$40 for 15 second.

Of enjoyment. These dreams blow.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Member #5840
01-07-15, 21:45
I should have listend to my own advice. Part few dreams have been sub par, no FS at all. This last dream this afternoon with Connie her self there was not even a flip, nothing. Just "Ok honey, we done. You want water?" It was BS. She even asked if there was a tip for her, I asked her "what did I get? I'm done with her place, I'm never going back.

Cobalt Blue
01-08-15, 02:33
I should have listend to my own advice. Part few dreams have been sub par, no FS at all. This last dream this afternoon with Connie her self there was not even a flip, nothing. Just "Ok honey, we done. You want water?" It was BS. She even asked if there was a tip for her, I asked her "what did I get? I'm done with her place, I'm never going back.I have been to Chinese Massage many times. I think it is a top notch place. I have not always been pleased with the second girl working there but most of the time I have. I have seen Connie numerous times. Without any doubt she is very professional and accommodating. I have never had even the slightest complaint about her service and I have not heard of anyone else having any either. If she has treated you the way you describe in this and prior posts, my guess is that perhaps she is not happy with you. I can't state the reason for it but perhaps you are asking for too much while giving very little. If that is the case, then I don't blame her for treating you like she did. These girls deserve to be treated with respect and it sounds like you gave her very little of it.

Maddog314
01-08-15, 10:09
I have been to Chinese Massage many times. I think it is a top notch place. I have not always been pleased with the second girl working there but most of the time I have. I have seen Connie numerous times. Without any doubt she is very professional and accommodating. I have never had even the slightest complaint about her service and I have not heard of anyone else having any either. If she has treated you the way you describe in this and prior posts, my guess is that perhaps she is not happy with you. I can't state the reason for it but perhaps you are asking for too much while giving very little. If that is the case, then I don't blame her for treating you like she did. These girls deserve to be treated with respect and it sounds like you gave her very little of it.I have been there to and I agree with this post.

Member #5840
01-09-15, 02:10
Sent you a PM Cobalt.

Layzeboy
01-12-15, 15:37
I should have listend to my own advice. Part few dreams have been sub par, no FS at all. This last dream this afternoon with Connie her self there was not even a flip, nothing. Just "Ok honey, we done. You want water?" It was BS. She even asked if there was a tip for her, I asked her "what did I get? I'm done with her place, I'm never going back.Sounds like she thought you were LEO.

Cruiser111
01-16-15, 22:44
Went to Chinese massage today and it was very nice. Paid. 40 for the half hour. Was a nice HJ on the flip and she did not ask for a tip but I did give her a tip. I did not ask for FS but pretty sure was available. Was plenty of touching allowed. Treat these ladies right and you should have no problems. Take care out there.

CrowPass
01-20-15, 01:38
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-fusionfull-body-massage-sweet-asian-masseuses/3847973

This place is calling themselves Body Fusion. Isn't this the one on minnesota between tudor and spenard that used to be ACE, or something else??

Anyone have any recent reviews? Remembered seeing a few pros and cons on here in the past.

Thanks for the info!

-CP.

Cobalt Blue
01-20-15, 14:06
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/body-fusionfull-body-massage-sweet-asian-masseuses/3847973

This place is calling themselves Body Fusion. Isn't this the one on minnesota between tudor and spenard that used to be ACE, or something else??

Anyone have any recent reviews? Remembered seeing a few pros and cons on here in the past.

Thanks for the info!

-CP.When it was called ACE it was very conservative. The ad seems a bit more liberal but that may not mean a thing. If the pics of the girls were the actual ones I would be over there quickly. But I bet the actual girls are twice the age with yellowing teeth and silicon enhancements. I doubt there is a single AMP girl anywhere in town who is 26.

Chimpira
01-23-15, 17:26
Anyone got info on visiting talet at MINGS II, LuLu is awesome but need a little change of pace.

Speedy44
01-24-15, 11:21
Went back again today for lunch and had a fantastic massage and finish. Best HE I have ever had in a Anchorage AMP. The lady was beautiful and with a nice ass too so great visuals and she had great technique. Her name is Linda.

Datadog
01-28-15, 14:46
When it was called ACE it was very conservative. The ad seems a bit more liberal but that may not mean a thing. If the pics of the girls were the actual ones I would be over there quickly. But I bet the actual girls are twice the age with yellowing teeth and silicon enhancements. I doubt there is a single AMP girl anywhere in town who is 26.Reconnaissance revealed a smaller and younger gal than the last time this place was visited. I wouldn't say we are into the range of youth that would create a frequent flyer out of me. However, way more potential than the old crones that some of these AMPs employ. But then not the hot girls in the pics that some outside AMPs have.

So, somewhere in the middle I suppose. Comparable to Connie probably.

JohnJohn314
01-28-15, 22:40
Reconnaissance revealed a smaller and younger gal than the last time this place was visited. I wouldn't say we are into the range of youth that would create a frequent flyer out of me. However, way more potential than the old crones that some of these AMPs employ. But then not the hot girls in the pics that some outside AMPs have.

So, somewhere in the middle I suppose. Comparable to Connie probably.I was there a week ago and just now got a chance to post.

New girl is Eva and yes she is a bit younger than the average AMP.

I thought she was OK, perhaps a bit hesitant being new.

What got me was I only took the half hour. 4 and just a HE and then tipped. 4.

She didn't seem too happy with that so I won't return.

I'll take good service and attitude over a little younger looks any day.

AkHunt17
01-31-15, 02:57
I am new to this. I was hoping for some advice on where to go get a good massage with happy ending for a first timer?

Ice Qube
02-02-15, 15:33
Also known as Chinese Massage downtown. Was in the area and decided to drop in. Connie was not around. Went inside and there was a new girl eating something at the front sofa. I was led to back by a different friendly older gal that I've seen there before. I couldn't understand what she was saying when I asked her name. She was reasonably attractive with a what appeared to be a nice body. Maybe 45 or so. She gave a very good and thorough massage. It went on and on. But no flip and nothing else. Then she started begging and pleading for a tip. What the heck? I told her I was not exactly satisfied and pointed to the two boys and their tall friend. She didn't even glance down. I grimaced and gave her .1 and left. At least the massage good. It's not like I haven't been here a lot of times. Maybe a case of when the cat's away? Don't know what the deal was. I gave all the usual signs. And I'm not new at this. If you're reading this Connie, I won't come back if this woman is there.

Member #5840
02-02-15, 17:45
Also known as Chinese Massage downtown. Was in the area and decided to drop in. Connie was not around. Went inside and there was a new girl eating something at the front sofa. I was led to back by a different friendly older gal that I've seen there before. I couldn't understand what she was saying when I asked her name. She was reasonably attractive with a what appeared to be a nice body. Maybe 45 or so. She gave a very good and thorough massage. It went on and on. But no flip and nothing else. Then she started begging and pleading for a tip. What the heck? I told her I was not exactly satisfied and pointed to the two boys and their tall friend. She didn't even glance down. I grimaced and gave her .1 and left. At least the massage good. It's not like I haven't been here a lot of times. Maybe a case of when the cat's away? Don't know what the deal was. I gave all the usual signs. And I'm not new at this. If you're reading this Connie, I won't come back if this woman is there.Happend to me to there, with Connie. Scroll down and you'll see my report.

CrowPass
02-03-15, 14:15
It seems like everything out there is pretty negative these days.

Had a few fun visits at day breaks with maya, but after a couple of not so hot reports (especially one really concerning one) I'm looking for something new. Anyone have anything good they'd like to share?

Also wondering if anyone has a review of Maya Madsens massage skills?

PM if you prefer. Have fun out there.

-CP.

Cobalt Blue
02-03-15, 20:12
Also known as Chinese Massage downtown. Was in the area and decided to drop in. Connie was not around. Went inside and there was a new girl eating something at the front sofa. I was led to back by a different friendly older gal that I've seen there before. I couldn't understand what she was saying when I asked her name. She was reasonably attractive with a what appeared to be a nice body. Maybe 45 or so. She gave a very good and thorough massage. It went on and on. But no flip and nothing else. Then she started begging and pleading for a tip. What the heck? I told her I was not exactly satisfied and pointed to the two boys and their tall friend. She didn't even glance down. I grimaced and gave her .1 and left. At least the massage good. It's not like I haven't been here a lot of times. Maybe a case of when the cat's away? Don't know what the deal was. I gave all the usual signs. And I'm not new at this. If you're reading this Connie, I won't come back if this woman is there.Connie is on vacation in China. Can't explain this weird behavior.

Mr Magoo2
02-04-15, 02:50
Also known as Chinese Massage downtown. Was in the area and decided to drop in. Connie was not around. Went inside and there was a new girl eating something at the front sofa. I was led to back by a different friendly older gal that I've seen there before. I couldn't understand what she was saying when I asked her name. She was reasonably attractive with a what appeared to be a nice body. Maybe 45 or so. She gave a very good and thorough massage. It went on and on. But no flip and nothing else. Then she started begging and pleading for a tip. What the heck? I told her I was not exactly satisfied and pointed to the two boys and their tall friend. She didn't even glance down. I grimaced and gave her .1 and left. At least the massage good. It's not like I haven't been here a lot of times. Maybe a case of when the cat's away? Don't know what the deal was. I gave all the usual signs. And I'm not new at this. If you're reading this Connie, I won't come back if this woman is there.Magoo visited Linda just the other day. After the session Magoo said - ". You Linda number one. Connie now number two. You number one for me". Translation. She really went the extra mile for Magoo and gets a well-deserved two thumbs up. She will be here for a couple more weeks. Clearly, YMMV.

Magoo.

Speedy44
02-04-15, 11:23
Magoo visited Linda just the other day. After the session Magoo said - ". You Linda number one. Connie now number two. You number one for me". Translation. She really went the extra mile for Magoo and gets a well-deserved two thumbs up. She will be here for a couple more weeks. Clearly, YMMV.

Magoo.Yes, got Linda too and she gave me fantastic massage, and rest was satisfying.

Speedy44
02-04-15, 20:06
Was looking for a TS and nice massage after a long drive. Went in the early morning Met by Shasa A 40 ish curvy asian MILF I thought she looked great (with a funky but fun fashion sense). I was looking for Linda but she was busy. Received a nice and playful table shower which cleaned off the road grime. And then an outstanding massage. I dozed off until the flip. Post flip technique made me happy. And then she massaged for another 15 minutes. In the end, just what I needed (sometimes you just want to sit back and be pampered).

I'll definitely be back!

Goindown
02-05-15, 08:34
Had a dream about the new place in Wasilla. The masseuse was probably in her 50's, wasn't drop dead gorgeous, but wasn't ugly either. Massage was good, some brushing and rubbing, flip ended quiete well, I will repeat.

Layzeboy
02-05-15, 19:34
It seems like everything out there is pretty negative these days.

Had a few fun visits at day breaks with maya, but after a couple of not so hot reports (especially one really concerning one) I'm looking for something new. Anyone have anything good they'd like to share?

Also wondering if anyone has a review of Maya Madsens massage skills?

PM if you prefer. Have fun out there.

-CP.Maya used to be awesome, but quality went to crap. I haven't seen her in quite a while, PM me for details if you're a long time forum member.

Speedy44
02-07-15, 11:29
Try to see if Suki is back, Lulu said Suki will be back April so decided to have Lulu massage me. She still have very strong hand for a small woman, overall experience was good.

CrowPass
02-07-15, 20:53
Went into daybreaks today. Apparently Maya changed her name to Sasha now. Kinda fooled me since I called and asked who was available. But went with the table shower for. 8 and tipped a bill and had a great time. Actually got a pretty decent massage and plenty of attentive service that may keep me coming back.

And for what it's worth, she quit doing the ear thing, apparently enough people told her it wasn't hot.

Pm if you have any??

-CP.

AkAstral
02-09-15, 19:55
Had my first dream at the original Mings today. I think she said her name was Cindy? Little bit of a language barrier, but she was very friendly and accommodating. She looked to be in her mid 40's and had a decent body. Went for the half hour with table shower. The shower was bit rushed, but still good. I asked for a medium to light touch massage and she delivered, one of the better massages I've had in town. On the flip she motioned at the little guy and I said sure, she immediately put my hand on her ass, which was nice. Was quick to take the top off at my asking, and I enjoyed what ended up being a very nice sensual HE. I'm sure there's more on the menu, but I didn't ask, will find out next time. As I was leaving there was another girl there that was cute but I didn't get her name.

Speedy44
02-16-15, 20:24
Visit Linda but was to late she already gone, Cindy told me they have new girl from California first time in Anchorage but she was busy so end up with Cindy. Her massage skills were decent, she got up on the table and used her knees / elbows / feet on my back. Paid some attention to the key spots and upon the flip, gestured to ask if. I nodded She did, and continued massage by sitting on me and rubbing my chest and face. Overall experience was good, need to come back to try the new girl.

Speedy44
02-16-15, 21:07
Went back to Mings1 forgot my watch, get to meet new girl. Wow she is beautiful, maybe on her mid 30's nice body, look's like she is working out. She actual can speak English, I have to come back tomorrow.

Speedy44
02-20-15, 21:30
Watch out Jenny, Lulu and Connie new girl Burberry can give a very good massage. She is not only beautiful sexy but knows how to do pressure point. I ask her to do hard and this girl can hit the right muscle. Wow she takes time and feel your muscles and delivered the right pressure. Definitely will be back.

DreamWeaver13
02-20-15, 23:39
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Use the "Report Post" button for stuff like this.

I'm always happy to look at any posts.

A2

Datadog
02-23-15, 11:28
Watch out Jenny, Lulu and Connie new girl Burberry can give a very good massage. She is not only beautiful sexy but knows how to do pressure point. I ask her to do hard and this girl can hit the right muscle. Wow she takes time and feel your muscles and delivered the right pressure. Definitely will be back.I struggled to pick out vowels, but I think her name was Bev or Beverly? Nice personality and good massage.

Ak Fun
02-23-15, 15:49
Was feeling a bit tense and decided to go to Red Apple as I've had great luck before. And this time was no different.

Paid 40 for half hour. Usually I like a light touch but today opted for a medium with oil. Two women working. One tall lady with straight hair who I have seen before. The other was a shorter gal with curly longer hair. Very cute. And a great body on both. Massage started off with a towel placed on my back and then lowered as she continued to massage. Very long strokes and very.

Very soft hands and hit all the good spots. I almost didn't even want to turn over it was that good. On the flip there was no discussion of money. As she pulled the towel down and payed attention down below. Hands were free to wander however no clothes came off this time. From what I can tell she had real tits. I'd put her age at mid to late 30's. Which is the age range I like. I tipped. 5 cause the massage was just perfect for me. I'll go back again and see what else I can uncover. I'd recommend just letting her do her thing and not be pushy.

All in all, YMMV but I highly recommend.

Stay safe.

AF.

Datadog
02-26-15, 14:02
Was feeling a bit tense and decided to go to Red Apple as I've had great luck before. And this time was no different.

Paid 40 for half hour. Usually I like a light touch but today opted for a medium with oil. Two women working. One tall lady with straight hair who I have seen before. The other was a shorter gal with curly longer hair. Very cute. And a great body on both. Massage started off with a towel placed on my back and then lowered as she continued to massage. Very long strokes and very.

Very soft hands and hit all the good spots. I almost didn't even want to turn over it was that good. On the flip there was no discussion of money. As she pulled the towel down and payed attention down below. Hands were free to wander however no clothes came off this time. From what I can tell she had real tits. I'd put her age at mid to late 30's. Which is the age range I like. I tipped. 5 cause the massage was just perfect for me. I'll go back again and see what else I can uncover. I'd recommend just letting her do her thing and not be pushy.

All in all, YMMV but I highly recommend.

Stay safe.

AF.To be honest I never saw a name "Red Apple" anywhere, just a sketchy looking Massage sign or two in the hallway. But I must have found the right place as I met two ladies, one shorter and curvier (Sunny), one a little taller and a little thinner (Lisa? Both younger than the AMP average around here, I'd venture to say later 30's-early 40's possible. I'm a terrible judge of age, I can get within 20 years. Anyway I received a massage from Sunny. The name fits as she has a great personality and disposition. Her technique is good, the massage was worthwhile by itself, very relaxing and to a depth of your own choosing. I prefer lighter, but she can go deep.

Some teasing and time for a flip. OTC only I was given clear signs no more than that. A skillful HJ finish on her part was much appreciated. Damage was 4 for house and 4 for Sunny. I may be back, but keeping the shirt on won't work forever with me. And I didn't get the sense there was any leeway there. I'd be interested to hear otherwise. .

Bobby907
02-27-15, 21:07
Has anyone checked out OT in the last month or two? I'm curious if they dealt with their staff issues after sophia left, or if she's back. I might toftt, I like that place even though MS raised her house rate.

Diver691
02-28-15, 14:32
Has anyone checked out OT in the last month or two? I'm curious if they dealt with their staff issues after sophia left, or if she's back. I might toftt, I like that place even though MS raised her house rate.Sophia IS back, has been for about a week now. While YMMV, my dreams get better and better.

Mr Magoo2
03-01-15, 12:43
Has anyone checked out OT in the last month or two? I'm curious if they dealt with their staff issues after sophia left, or if she's back. I might toftt, I like that place even though MS raised her house rate.It seemsike there are two OT's in town. Is this the one on Tudor near New Seward or Minnesota near Tudor?

Bobby907
03-01-15, 15:18
It seemsike there are two OT's in town. Is this the one on Tudor near New Seward or Minnesota near Tudor?Tudor and New Seward.

Foible
03-01-15, 18:11
Hadn't been to June's for a while so went in for a 60 min massage. "New" girl Michelle. Great body, pretty good massage, excellent attitude. Okay English with an accent. She's Chinese and youngish (maybe early 30's). Certainly the youngest looking body I've seen at June's. Slim with a tramp stamp, she looked and felt quite natural when she pulled up her bra and dropped her pants. What impressed me the most was afterwards, when most girls would leave the room and expect you to get dressed, she actually went back to the massage and made sure I had the full hour. I tipped well as an investment for the future. She seemed appreciative and said she would only be around for a month. I recommend and will return.

Cruiser111
03-02-15, 17:14
I had a nice dream there and got a nice massage with table shower from the new girl Beverly. She is younger in her 30's with a nice body. Very attentive with touching allowed and on the flip was offered full service for 1. 4 bills, had a nice time.

Ice Qube
03-02-15, 19:59
Stopped by this establishment on Minnesota for the first time out of curiosity since I was in the area. Met nice older lady who said her name was CoCo (and opted for 1/2 hr for. 4. The gal was reasonably attractive with a nice body, great smile and friendly easy going attitude. Gave an excellent massage. On par with what LuLu, Connie or Jennie give. Spent a lot of time teasing the boys here & there during the massage. On the flip, more teasing and finally one of the better HE's I had in a while. I'm sure more is on the menu, but I was a pretty happy camper with what I experienced. Maybe it was the teasing and anticipation. Maybe it was never feeling rushed for I am certain we ran over the 1/2 hour easily. All in all, a very pleasant experience and I will repeat.

ZeroBt91
03-06-15, 16:08
Are there any places in town with younger providers? Also, any providers that offer FS? I've just moved back from Hawaii where I started mongering and the scene here is so different than over there, but that's to be expected considering the difference in city size and population. Thanks and stay safe.

Speedy44
03-08-15, 02:50
This is my second time with Burbery, her massage is amazing she really gives good massage and very attractive provider. Highly recommend her, you will be surprise. She is willing? She said she have 2 more weeks here.

Cobalt Blue
03-08-15, 17:24
This is my second time with Burbery, her massage is amazing she really gives good massage and very attractive provider. Highly recommend her, you will be surprise. She is willing? She said she have 2 more weeks here.Funny, but the only other time I hear masterful English like this is when I visit an AMP. I wonder if there might be a connection?

LexLuther
03-08-15, 18:39
Funny, but the only other time I hear masterful English like this is when I visit an AMP. I wonder if there might be a connection?CB, does your comment relate to the poor English of the poster?

LexLuther.

Vitrea
03-11-15, 18:17
Funny, but the only other time I hear masterful English like this is when I visit an AMP. I wonder if there might be a connection?I don't think Speedy is shilling. I think it is a genuine comment. His past posts are clearly genuine. He does not post a lot but what he posted in the past was accurate. Besides that, the girls name is February and not Burberry. If he was shilling, he would have the exact name. Ha ha. It is all good.

Usg000
03-22-15, 13:08
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/great-massage-low-rates-private/3903843

Has anyone seen her before? Thanks.

Datadog
03-22-15, 15:22

Has anyone seen her before? Thanks.I have not. Seems unlikely, but I'd like to hear I am wrong.

RiverGriz
03-22-15, 17:02
I think I would take her at her word - "genuine massage" (and probably nothing more). She looks very interesting, and like DataDog, I'd like to hear that my speculation is wrong. So, please post if you TOFTT.

Has anyone seen her before? Thanks.

GoodTimeAk
03-23-15, 15:16
I think I would take her at her word - "genuine massage" (and probably nothing more). She looks very interesting, and like DataDog, I'd like to hear that my speculation is wrong. So, please post if you TOFTT.I have had that dream, east side condo. Cigg smoke, but not during session. Not the same girl in the pictures, 5/10 massage with HE, maybe a bit more available. But of extra weight on her, nice girl though.

FrozenOne
03-23-15, 19:49

Has anyone seen her before? Thanks.That is not her picture, but, she is cute, if this is her and not her roommate. There are two girls that live together, one red hair and sweet, one with black hair and tats. Only dreamt of the red head. Dreamt she is nice and gives a decent massage and HE. No FS. East side of town. Nice place.

Layzeboy
03-25-15, 20:15
Saw her, will not repeat. Nice looking but massage was poor and no FS, HE only.

GostRider13
03-26-15, 19:49
Saw her, will not repeat. Nice looking but massage was poor and no FS, HE only.I have had great Massages from her. First time that I saw her it was HJ, (I didn't have a cover with me) the next two times that I saw her it was CBJ and CFS. Very tight little Kitty.

Alaska Manman
04-01-15, 23:36
You guys need to get to Thailand. I had my first Soapy on Sunday and will be back for more action in Bangkok this weekend as I am on a family trip.

You can Check out my report shortly on the intentional version of this website under Massages. Annie's only.

2 younger ladies. Two hours. Full service for about what we pay for one hour In Anchorage for one hour With just one lady.

Good Luck and Stay Safe!

Mama Pimp
04-03-15, 05:46
Had a good time decent massage table shower the works 2. In total would prob repeat jsut because its the valley, hate driving to anchorage.

Magicmark
04-05-15, 22:35
To be honest I never saw a name "Red Apple" anywhere, just a sketchy looking Massage sign or two in the hallway. But I must have found the right place as I met two ladies, one shorter and curvier (Sunny), one a little taller and a little thinner (Lisa? Both younger than the AMP average around here, I'd venture to say later 30's-early 40's possible. I'm a terrible judge of age, I can get within 20 years. Anyway I received a massage from Sunny. The name fits as she has a great personality and disposition. Her technique is good, the massage was worthwhile by itself, very relaxing and to a depth of your own choosing. I prefer lighter, but she can go deep.

Some teasing and time for a flip. OTC only I was given clear signs no more than that. A skillful HJ finish on her part was much appreciated. Damage was 4 for house and 4 for Sunny. I may be back, but keeping the shirt on won't work forever with me. And I didn't get the sense there was any leeway there. I'd be interested to hear otherwise. .I also stopped in recently and saw Sunny. She looked great in her tight clothes and low-cut shirt, and gave an excellent massage. But, I had the same experience; that shirt was not coming off for nothing. I have been to a lot of Anchorage AMP's, and I'm a polite, attractive, and charming guy (modest too! ). I tried every trick in my arsenal, including fanning the wad of cash. Sunny made it very clear it was over the clothing touching only.

I finally gave up. I had paid the. 4 for the half hour massage in advance, and I left with out tipping. She didn't seem upset by this, and seemed to understand that some guys were going to want what she was unwilling to provide. I'd be curious if repeated visits would loosen her up.

Akdragon
04-17-15, 10:39
Yes Suki is back and as good as ever. It seems a lot of the gang knows she's back already as the phone was ringing off the hook the entire time I was there (which was the only thing to complain about). It's a good bet you may need to book a day in advance the way her phone was ringing. Take good care of her and put in requests to Lulu so she comes back more often.

JohnJohn314
04-17-15, 20:36
Hmm. I've read a lot of positives on her in this forum and was excited about finally meeting her. However I found her customer skills extremely lacking. She was very rushed and only seemed in it for the money. Which is probably true for all of them, but at least act like you're into it. Yes she is attractive and has nice large man-made breasts (which for me, I much prefer the natural), but the lack of interest was a real downer for me and I won't repeat. But then YMMV.

Now Lucy is also back at June's and she treats everyone like they are the best. She's always smiling and energetic and makes you feel appreciated. Connie is like that too and IMHP, much better providers.

Yes Suki is back and as good as ever. It seems a lot of the gang knows she's back already as the phone was ringing off the hook the entire time I was there (which was the only thing to complain about). It's a good bet you may need to book a day in advance the way her phone was ringing. Take good care of her and put in requests to Lulu so she comes back more often.

Akdragon
04-18-15, 22:18
Well I should mention after our session I watched her fold up the towels from the table and place them at the foot of the table. It looks like she is re-using the same towels and not washing them which is Very disgusting. Later that night I got a nice rash on the front of my legs. Needless to say I'm freaked out and really pissed off, The thought of resting my junk on the same towel as someone else is quite disturbing to say the least.

Everyone at all locations should Insist and make it clear your either getting clean towels or walking. It's hard to tell if they just fold them up afterwards but I guess you could look to see if the terry cloth is matted down or fluffy. I may very well just bring my own from now on if I Ever go back to an AMP.

Alaska Man
04-24-15, 01:37
Stopped in at Chinese massage on karluk, I had not been to them since they were mings on 8th. Saw Linda. Tall, thin, very nice attitude. Great massage, flip, I told her what I was looking for she said that her aunt flow was visiting (period) so she gets the other lady working there to come in and boom I am playing slap and tickle with her. After I gave her what for, in comes linda to finish the massage. I think she went over the hour and she made me feel like a king. She was disappointed to not be able to take a ride on the tower of fun so I am going to go back and satisfy her wish.

Mr Magoo2
04-24-15, 17:52
Hmm. I've read a lot of positives on her in this forum and was excited about finally meeting her. However I found her customer skills extremely lacking. She was very rushed and only seemed in it for the money. Which is probably true for all of them, but at least act like you're into it. Yes she is attractive and has nice large man-made breasts (which for me, I much prefer the natural), but the lack of interest was a real downer for me and I won't repeat. But then YMMV.

Now Lucy is also back at June's and she treats everyone like they are the best. She's always smiling and energetic and makes you feel appreciated. Connie is like that too and IMHP, much better providers.Agree. Suki seems to have peaked.

IceStorm
04-25-15, 14:13
Fellas you know as well as I do you get what you pay for in life. If you tip like loser what do you expect from the provider. I've known her a long time, she is one of the best and hottest AMP we have. You have to take care of them. Every time I see her I am always satisfied, and my body feels refreshed. Perhaps we need to see the whole picture with Suki before criticizing her so harshly, or perhaps one day we won't have her anymore and be back to the below average talent that this city has that asks for premium prices. All I'm saying is she is established and deserves the benefit of the doubt. We all go thru ups and downs in this life, second chances are what Americans do. Anyway that's my 2 cents, but then again I'm always treated like a king there.

-Ice.

Mama Pimp
04-27-15, 03:42
Anyone know of any in valley? Not feeling mood for asian.

Ice Qube
05-07-15, 16:02
Fellas you know as well as I do you get what you pay for in life. If you tip like loser what do you expect from the provider. I've known her a long time, she is one of the best and hottest AMP we have. You have to take care of them. Every time I see her I am always satisfied, and my body feels refreshed. Perhaps we need to see the whole picture with Suki before criticizing her so harshly, or perhaps one day we won't have her anymore and be back to the below average talent that this city has that asks for premium prices. All I'm saying is she is established and deserves the benefit of the doubt. We all go thru ups and downs in this life, second chances are what Americans do. Anyway that's my 2 cents, but then again I'm always treated like a king there.

-Ice.As with anyone in this hobby, YMMV. IceStorm is right on the money. You reap what you sow. Treat the girl right and most will respond in kind. I have had many experiences with Suki and most have exceeded my expectations. She is, for me, one of my ATF for several reasons, one of which she has the only bare kitty AMP provider I've seen in Anchorage for a while and she likes DATY among other wholesome activities. I recently saw Suki last week and it was an enthusiastic meeting with fun had by all. So yes, YMMV but I am very happy with mine. Nuff said.

AkOrion
05-08-15, 12:18
Had been a while since I visited June's so I decided to pop in for a massage last week. Will not repeat.

Went in and was greeted by Mimi, or Lucy. (Names don't matter as both visits were equally disappointing).

Lady was older, I first put her in her late 40's but upon closer inspection I'm guessing more like late 50's to mid 60's.

Horrible experience all around. It was so bad that I was praying my phone would ring so I'd have an excuse to leave. Normally I turn my phone off but thankfully I had forgotten to shut it down, and it did ring. Was out in 25 minutes.

Had been there before and the experience wasn't bad so the next day I thought I'd give the younger girl a try. No table shower this time and the girl did give a marginally better massage but no extras were offered. Too bad as she was not unattractive.

As always, YMMV, but I will not be back unless I hear some earth moving reviews from senior members.

Total waste of a weekend.

IceStorm
05-08-15, 13:04
Stopped in for a massage like normal and see that Suki has a partner, Helen. Helen gives a great massage, firm and thorough. In my opinion this duo is the best in Anchorage. I was treated to a 4 hand massage which is satisfaction overload. Highly recommend the 4 hand massage by these 2. I can also let you know Helen can finish with the best of them. Very pleasant and wanting to please, hurry tho Suki and Helen leave on the 18th. Please treat them right so they come back. You heard it here first.

AkvwGuy
05-08-15, 22:02
Stopped in for a massage like normal and see that Suki has a partner, Helen. Helen gives a great massage, firm and thorough. In my opinion this duo is the best in Anchorage. I was treated to a 4 hand massage which is satisfaction overload. Highly recommend the 4 hand massage by these 2. I can also let you know Helen can finish with the best of them. Very pleasant and wanting to please, hurry tho Suki and Helen leave on the 18th. Please treat them right so they come back. You heard it here first.I had a session with Suki and Helen. Both give a great message. Both are very friendly and accommodating.

Cobalt Blue
05-10-15, 13:48
Stopped in about a week ago to see Connie at Chinese Massage on Karluk. She is one of my all time favorites. Very experienced and highly professional. One of the best massage experiences ever. If you've never seen her, do yourself a favor and pay her a visit. Top notch masseuse. Let her know Cobalt Blue sent you.

Speedy44
05-13-15, 10:37
Want to report new massage place at the corner of Minnesota and Benson in the small stripe mall. I want to know if anybody have try this place?

Gastineau
05-14-15, 04:27
Day Breaks on Northern Lights was outstanding! It is not a luxury spa by any definition but the service more than made up for it.

Gastineau
05-14-15, 22:59
Went back to Day Breaks again today and the service was even better. Paid for an hour and got way more than that, snacks and a short nap in the end. The service was amazing, treat them right and it is paid back in spades.

Tried Lotus as well near 6th street. That one was a waste of time and money.

Doug2323
05-15-15, 01:05
Want to report new massage place at the corner of Minnesota and Benson in the small stripe mall. I want to know if anybody have try this place?I almost never post, but I feel compelled since I stopped to check a few weeks ago. Overpriced, ancient, no english, really ancient, didn't even unlock the inner door.

I ran away, fast. Worst first impression ever, can't imagine actually trying it. YMMV.

Alaska Rider
05-15-15, 16:20
I dreamed I just stopped by and ended up leaving. MS was only one there. She was late 50's early 60's with a belly. Nice enough person I'm sure but not what I wanted. Said she was the only one working.

Yurengr
05-17-15, 17:26
Senior member here from TN. Going to be in Anchorage in June. I haven't seen any reviews on Alaskan Girl-38 http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alaskan-girl/3253045 Anyone have any intell or other good massage recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Yurengr.

AkTraveler
05-18-15, 00:12
Senior member here from TN. Going to be in Anchorage in June. I haven't seen any reviews on Alaskan Girl-38 http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/alaskan-girl/3253045 Anyone have any intell or other good massage recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Yurengr.Check posts 1614 and 1615. Might help.

Alaska Manman
05-18-15, 14:28
Check posts 1614 and 1615. Might help.Try searching Alaska Girl and Alaskan Girl. 1614 and 1615 didn't make sense.

AkTraveler
05-18-15, 21:31
Try searching Alaska Girl and Alaskan Girl. 1614 and 1615 didn't make sense.Sorry. Should have specified 1614 and 1615 under BP reviews. Not under the massage section. Good info there.

Yurengr
05-19-15, 05:50
Sorry. Should have specified 1614 and 1615 under BP reviews. Not under the massage section. Good info there.Thanks for the additional information. Thought I was missing something with your first reply. Just looking for a GOOD massage with a happy ending. Suggestions appreciated.

Yurengr.

FrozenOne
05-19-15, 20:13
Thanks for the additional information. Thought I was missing something with your first reply. Just looking for a GOOD massage with a happy ending. Suggestions appreciated.

Yurengr.This should do the trick. Dreamt of a great massage and CBJ and HE. 160 Hr 120 1/2.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sneak-away-and-play-with-me-a-playful-beautiful-japanese-girl/4053947

Yurengr
05-19-15, 20:25
This should do the trick. Dreamt of a great massage and CBJ and HE. 160 Hr 120 1/2.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sneak-away-and-play-with-me-a-playful-beautiful-japanese-girl/4053947She definitely has to potential to put a smile on a guy's face! Will definitely check her out.

Thank you sir!

Yurengr.

Ice Qube
05-22-15, 13:36

Yurengr.Discrete, small room in an office building. Goes by the name of Brittany. Reasonably attractive with nice body. 34 D. Very friendly and attentive. Massage is only so-so but is performed with only panties on. A bit spendy for a standard HE at 1. 2. But as I said, she is very attentive. You will have to get to know her for several sessions before more becomes available. She becomes more fun after you get to know her.

Ice Qube
05-22-15, 13:44
Stopped in for a massage like normal and see that Suki has a partner, Helen. Helen gives a great massage, firm and thorough. In my opinion this duo is the best in Anchorage. I was treated to a 4 hand massage which is satisfaction overload. Highly recommend the 4 hand massage by these 2. I can also let you know Helen can finish with the best of them. Very pleasant and wanting to please, hurry tho Suki and Helen leave on the 18th. Please treat them right so they come back. You heard it here first.I went to visit Suki as I enjoy her company. She introduced me to Helen so I decided to give her a try. Didn't get the 4 hand as Suki was engaged in a rather animated phone conversation. I personally did not find her that attractive. Not sure why, just not my cup of tea. To be fair, she is skilled and gave a very good massage, constantly teasing the boys here & there. The HE was just OK for me. With Lucy being town, I would probably not repeat with Helen. YMMV.

Cobalt Blue
05-23-15, 00:06
Stopped in to Karluk to see Linda who had been highly recommended to me by Connie. With good reason! Linda is one of the best! A top notch massage experience in every way. She is very warm and friendly. Great attitude. Her goal is to make the customer feel like a king. She succeeds. A+ all the way. I highly recommend her. She will be here another two months. Give her a shot, you will not be disappointed.

Speedy44
05-29-15, 15:19
About one week ago visit "Jenny," seems to be a little more mature still not bad looking with a tight bod. Had to explain the B2 be concept, she said OK. And it was dynamite! First time I've ever done the deed on the shower table. Great DFK. Then back to the room for the usual outstanding service, all the acronyms, two more pops, usual fee and tip. Made sure to tell Jenny she's a very nice girl.

Layzeboy
05-30-15, 21:51
About one week ago visit "Jenny," seems to be a little more mature still not bad looking with a tight bod. Had to explain the B2 be concept, she said OK. And it was dynamite! First time I've ever done the deed on the shower table. Great DFK. Then back to the room for the usual outstanding service, all the acronyms, two more pops, usual fee and tip. Made sure to tell Jenny she's a very nice girl.B2 be concept? Whats that?

Josh Inyu
05-30-15, 22:27
B2 be concept? Whats that?Body to body massage augmented by oil, soap suds or another lubricant where the girl slides her body over yours. Not an uncommon technique in Southeast Asia.

Ak Pooner
05-31-15, 01:28
B2 be concept? Whats that?Body to Body. They use their body to wash yours. I've experienced it in Hawaii and Dallas, not here. When done right it is wonderful.

Ak Pooner
05-31-15, 01:31
This should do the trick. Dreamt of a great massage and CBJ and HE. 160 Hr 120 1/2.

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sneak-away-and-play-with-me-a-playful-beautiful-japanese-girl/4053947Anyone know if she does FS.

Chrome Leopard
06-02-15, 15:05
Anyone know if she does FS.Dreamt the answer to your question is yes.

Hereforthefun
06-02-15, 21:05
http://anchorage.backpage.com/BodyRubs/dear-tactual-treasure-seekers/4091486

If you are looking for a sexy, smart and talented alternative to our local AMP's, I encourage you to consider Dani. I dreamt of her on recent trip to her hometown of Portland and was enchanted with her beauty, charm and technique. Like Serenity Lux, Dani is new to the Hobby and brings enthusiasm and a fresh attitude. To borrow a quote of another site: "you will forget it's a service". Seniors can PM for more details.

Rick907
06-04-15, 12:59
Had a good time decent massage table shower the works 2. In total would prob repeat just because its the valley, hate driving to anchorage.The place sucks for location in Wasilla. I hate walking in that building and standing at a gated door. I asked if the back / side door is ok and noooooo. Got to be out on front street. The one near Lowe's at least you can park and dash in no chance to run into a conversation with anyone.

Palmer-Wasilla is dry for anything as far as I can tell. I won't use CL just because it's more work sorting out the weed from the wanks.

I'm looking here so any suggestions ok.

PM me for my experiences at the Massage Places in Wasilla. One is strictly HJ other a throw of the dice.

Rick907
06-04-15, 13:10
Had a dream I went there last week. Mindy was busy as always (I like her FWIW) told me new gal (forget the name my bad).

I dreamed she was kinda like Mindy (Mature) had her limits on where I could places my hands when I got "stressed".

Was hoping for dif kind of dream but got good massage anyway. Same finish.

Last year there was a younger girl there for a brief time. A real knock-out. Had a blast, but she has not been back since.

I don't mind the place or the limited dreams. Just hoping for more colorful dreams.

Oh and as for Royal. Last time I dreamed got a skinny nice gal but from behind had a stink on her. Never had a good dream there and hate the location.

Any good "private" locations int he valley DM me please.

AkTounge
06-05-15, 01:54
About one week ago visit "Jenny," seems to be a little more mature still not bad looking with a tight bod. Had to explain the B2 be concept, she said OK. And it was dynamite! First time I've ever done the deed on the shower table. Great DFK. Then back to the room for the usual outstanding service, all the acronyms, two more pops, usual fee and tip. Made sure to tell Jenny she's a very nice girl.Either I got a different Jenny, or our mileage varied. She said her name was Jenny, she was mature, but her bod was not that tight that I could see. TS ass standrd, massage was pretty good, he via HJ was okay. But none of the wildness that you got. Granted it was my first time there, but I was hoping for more. I wish I hd your luck.

Cobalt Blue
06-06-15, 14:20
Either I got a different Jenny, or our mileage varied. She said her name was Jenny, she was mature, but her bod was not that tight that I could see. TS ass standrd, massage was pretty good, he via HJ was okay. But none of the wildness that you got. Granted it was my first time there, but I was hoping for more. I wish I hd your luck.I think that the review you based your visit upon was perhaps a bit exaggerated to say the least.

Forever5181
06-08-15, 00:11
If you would like to have a wonderful oriental massage, I encourage you to consider Michelle at June Spa, she is nice, pretty and professional. You will not regret the money you spent. What you got is an unforgetable experience.

AkOrion
06-08-15, 18:22
If you would like to have a wonderful oriental massage, I encourage you to consider Michelle at June Spa, she is nice, pretty and professional. You will not regret the money you spent. What you got is an unforgetable experience.I've already had 2 unforgettable experiences at June spa, one on a sat, and again on the very next day. Both times it was horrible. Walked out about 20 min in the first time. Should have walked on the second visit as well.

Only way I'm going back in there is if I hear they brought in some super hot young thing that can massage the paint off a pool ball and suck it through a keyhole.

And she has to know at least five words in English.

Hiker60
06-09-15, 12:41
Had massage Ming 1 looking for Linda but she was busy so got another girl tall and slim nice body but average face. Great attitude though, good English and lots of teasing. Massage was pretty good. Flip was very nice with CBJ with her stripped down FS may have been on the menu had I been carrying more funds, but I wasn't expecting extras here. Spent. 6 at the door and $ for the tip. Probably need to learn to negotiate bet, was.

Biker2
06-09-15, 22:47
Good time at Mings1.

Stopped by at Karluk. I had not been there for a long time. Was greeted by a very beautiful Chinese girl. She took me to the table shower which was excellent and then back to the room. She gave an outstanding massage. The best I had ever had. I really had a nice time. I hope to be returning very soon. Thank you CB for the info.

Doug2323
06-10-15, 01:16
Lucy still around?

AkvwGuy
06-11-15, 00:16
Lucy still around?Lucy is gone but back in Sept.

Doug2323
06-12-15, 02:41
Lucy is gone but back in Sept.Thanks, decided to find out for myself. It was alright, but should have waited until Sept.

LonelyInAk
06-16-15, 12:28
I had a recent dream at Day Breaks. I believe her name was "Shay Shay" or something like that she was in her early 40's and in very good condition except for a flat bottom but hey you can't have everything. The massage was actually pretty good (back walk included). In my dream I opted for an hour for. 7 to the house this included a nice table shower that cleaned every nook and cranny.

In my dream on the flip she asked what I would like and I said everything. Terms were set for 1 and we were off to the races. Every position was on the table and most were very fun. One negative is the ear play. I don't like it so I had to let her know. Otherwise a good time.

FirstNes
06-17-15, 00:23
I have been June Spa for several times, Michelle is the one I like mostly. The no-cloth massage she did for me is wonderful, I couldn't forget her body, sexy and hot.

Ice Qube
06-17-15, 17:19
I have been June Spa for several times, Michelle is the one I like mostly. The no-cloth massage she did for me is wonderful, I couldn't forget her body, sexy and hot.Is this a self promotion? Grammar sure seems spotty so makes me wonder.

Ak Pooner
06-17-15, 18:06
Is this a self promotion? Grammar sure seems spotty so makes me wonder.Its a competition with Hiker60 and Biker2!

Cobalt Blue
06-18-15, 00:22
Is this a self promotion? Grammar sure seems spotty so makes me wonder.Yes. Certain AMPs recognize that a good review here leads to more business. There is then a tendency to self promote. It is usually pretty obvious as in these cases.

Cobalt Blue
06-20-15, 03:23
Went to see Linda at Karluk again. Fabulous! I recommend her most highly. Very professional, great attitude, a pleasure to see.

AkvwGuy
06-30-15, 00:16
Thinking about a dream with Olivia on CL. Anybody got the real word on her?

Chimpira
07-03-15, 00:03
Saw Kimberly at Karluck. She is a new face in the building and is eager to please. Good looking and nice body. Guess Connie is on vacation.

Vitrea
07-05-15, 01:11
Saw Kimberly at Karluck. She is a new face in the building and is eager to please. Good looking and nice body. Guess Connie is on vacation.Bro, are you sure? There is no Kimberly at Kar. It is Angela and Linda working now and both are more than decent.

Cobalt Blue
07-07-15, 03:53
Bro, are you sure? There is no Kimberly at Kar. It is Angela and Linda working now and both are more than decent.Absolutely! Linda and Angela are both top end. Can't lose with either one. Not familiar with Kimberly either.

Kenny Will
07-10-15, 01:16
Thinking about a dream with Olivia on CL. Anybody got the real word on her?Had a dream with Olivia. She is the girl in the pix. Quite the thin spinner type. She gives a good BBBJ. Really gets into the FS. Safe girl, she won't do outcall on the first date. Once you get to know her she is quite easy going. Not the nicest incall location, but not Spenard. Reasonable rate, will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.

Alaska Man
07-10-15, 14:10
[Deleted by Admin]

This is why we have a report post button

A2

AkvwGuy
07-11-15, 17:31
Trying to get back with Olivia. Anybody got her contact information?

NewalasKan66
07-12-15, 02:40
I had a recent dream at Day Breaks. I believe her name was "Shay Shay" or something like that she was in her early 40's and in very good condition except for a flat bottom but hey you can't have everything. The massage was actually pretty good (back walk included). In my dream I opted for an hour for. 7 to the house this included a nice table shower that cleaned every nook and cranny.

In my dream on the flip she asked what I would like and I said everything. Terms were set for 1 and we were off to the races. Every position was on the table and most were very fun. One negative is the ear play. I don't like it so I had to let her know. Otherwise a good time.The ear thing seems to be her thing, and I find it an absolute turn off. It's enough of a turn off that I haven't been back, despite an otherwise very happy experience.

Ice Qube
07-15-15, 15:38
Was in the neighborhood and thought I'd nap at June's. Had a dream about Amy there. She was new to me so I'll give a report in case anyone is curious. She is reasonably attractive, 35-40 YO, about 5'6" with a reasonably nice figure. 34 C, OK glutes, nice legs and infectious smile. The massage was good although not as thorough as LuLu or Jennie. On the flip I dreamed I opted for standard HE. Gents all I have to say is technique and attention were fabulous. I recommend and would repeat.

GostRider13
07-15-15, 16:25
Had a dream with Olivia. She is the girl in the pix. Quite the thin spinner type. She gives a good BBBJ. Really gets into the FS. Safe girl, she won't do outcall on the first date. Once you get to know her she is quite easy going. Not the nicest incall location, but not Spenard. Reasonable rate, will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.She must have lost a lot of weight, never would have consider her a spinner. Had a good time with her, other than the the smoke.

Rick907
07-15-15, 17:56
What kind of tipping is expected at a place like an AMP? Is that on top of house or just nego the style and leave the cost at that with no extra $ for a tip? What about other places where unlike AMP there is no "House" up-front. But like an in call sole provider? Appreciate your opinions and experiences!

You can PM me your answer or maybe post for others like me not too long in the hobby.

FirstNes
07-16-15, 01:34
I came to Anchorage for vacation, I visited Qin Spa at downtown for relax. A lady looking like a model received me, her name is Rose. She gave me a massage which is wonderful, when the time of one hour was end, I asked her to add another half hour. I was enjoying the time spent in Qin Spa a lot. Thank you, Rose, I will come again.

JustARegular
07-16-15, 20:23
She must have lost a lot of weight, never would have consider her a spinner. Had a good time with her, other than the the smoke.GostRider -there are two Olivia.

The one you are talking about is not a spinner and advertises a lot on Backpage.

The one KennyWill is taking about posts on Craigslist (does not post her name) and is very much a spinner. I concur with his report.

Hope that helps.

-JustaRegular.

Forever5181
07-17-15, 02:39
It is just opening, Rose is really good, also Cici is good too.

Cobalt Blue
07-17-15, 03:18
I came to Anchorage for vacation, I visited Qin Spa at downtown for relax. A lady looking like a model received me, her name is Rose. She gave me a massage which is wonderful, when the time of one hour was end, I asked her to add another half hour. I was enjoying the time spent in Qin Spa a lot. Thank you, Rose, I will come again.My guess is you can communicate much better with your masseuse than you can with us.

CrowPass
07-22-15, 13:14
Anyone been in to M2 lately or have any report on when Suki might be returning this way?

Thanks!

CP.

Ice Qube
07-22-15, 16:38
Anyone been in to M2 lately or have any report on when Suki might be returning this way?

Thanks!

CP.My understanding when I last saw her was she is coming back in early September.

GostRider13
07-24-15, 04:07
Save your money. Paid for a hour got about 15 minutes of the worst massage ever. She was in the room for about 5 minutes and another customer came in and she left didn't come back. After about twenty minutes of waiting, I started to leave, she caught me at the door leaving. Talked me into staying big mistake. Total ripoff.

Chrome Leopard
07-29-15, 05:58
Had a dream of Sophie at ot. Amazing. Felt like a king. Definitely would repeat.

Chimpira
07-30-15, 14:51
The ear thing seems to be her thing, and I find it an absolute turn off. It's enough of a turn off that I haven't been back, despite an otherwise very happy experience.If you can get over the ear thing she is worth a visit, attractive and takes care of her customers.

Chimpira
07-30-15, 14:54
Was in the neighborhood and thought I'd nap at June's. Had a dream about Amy there. She was new to me so I'll give a report in case anyone is curious. She is reasonably attractive, 35-40 YO, about 5'6" with a reasonably nice figure. 34 C, OK glutes, nice legs and infectious smile. The massage was good although not as thorough as LuLu or Jennie. On the flip I dreamed I opted for standard HE. Gents all I have to say is technique and attention were fabulous. I recommend and would repeat.I will wait for LuLu. I stopped in, Amy was busy but she answered the door, in my book she was not to attractive, but I did not get to see the full package.

NewalasKan66
08-01-15, 16:03
My understanding when I last saw her was she is coming back in early September.Yeah, I seem to remember that she said she was coming back in September.

Alaska Manman
08-01-15, 17:37
Has anyone seen or spoken to Connie at Karluk lately.

I haven't been there in a while and haven't heard mention of her in a while.

AkvwGuy
08-02-15, 01:00

I haven't been there in a while and haven't heard mention of her in a while.She has retired.

Cobalt Blue
08-02-15, 04:33

I haven't been there in a while and haven't heard mention of her in a while.Connie is no longer working. In a sense, she has retired.

DenaliBlast
08-04-15, 11:40
Saw Linda for the first time. Not a bad body. Older. Opted for a table shower. The table smelled really bad. She wasn't as acceptable as Connie but got a CBJ for. 8. Not bad. Tried to play a little with her but she kept adjusting. Maybe it's because it's my first time seeing her. Not sure if I'd repeat but maybe.

What about these other massage places. I hear a lot about three or four places but there's more. Do they not end in HE? Just wondering.

Kool Dragon
08-05-15, 13:22
Saw Linda for the first time. Not a bad body. Older. Opted for a table shower. The table smelled really bad. She wasn't as acceptable as Connie but got a CBJ for. 8. Not bad. Tried to play a little with her but she kept adjusting. Maybe it's because it's my first time seeing her. Not sure if I'd repeat but maybe.

What about these other massage places. I hear a lot about three or four places but there's more. Do they not end in HE? Just wondering.Things seem to be going downhill with Connie gone. A bad smelling table means fungi and other heebie-jeebies growing on it.

Cobalt Blue
08-05-15, 18:13
Things seem to be going downhill with Connie gone. A bad smelling table means fungi and other heebie-jeebies growing on it.Yes, no doubt. A table that smelled "really bad" undoubtedly had a fungus growing on it. Some fungi love skin. It won't kill you if it starts growing on your skin but at times you will wish it would as you will scratch until there is no skin left and you look like hamburger.

Member #5840
08-15-15, 13:59
Since Connies place has gone down hill since she left what place is the best? I was thinking June's or OT. Whom ever has the youngest.

CrowPass
08-15-15, 17:16
Has anyone tried this out yet? The posts are in Escorts, but describes an AMP.

I called and had a very hard time understanding, but received a text with the location, appears to be the hotel at 12th and L. Anyone have any reports good or bad??

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/body-to-body-100-new-girl-special-nuru-massge-sweet/4146371

Thanks in advance!

-CP.

CurtJr
08-16-15, 02:07

I called and had a very hard time understanding, but received a text with the location, appears to be the hotel at 12th and L. Anyone have any reports good or bad??

http://anchorage.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/body-to-body-100-new-girl-special-nuru-massge-sweet/4146371

Thanks in advance!

-CP.Went just wanted to provide massage which was a very poor one at that. Leave alone waste of time.

Alaska Man
08-16-15, 14:57

Thanks in advance!

-CP.Called one of the two numbers in the post and talked to someone who said she was available, she texted me the address and the price, 70.00 plus tip. I arrive and texted her that I was in the lobby, no reply, waited and still no reply. I left and ten minutes later she calls me back, I told her I waited and received no reply. She "you come back, she available now, call the other number when you get here" . So I thought I would give it another try. I arrive and called, a different woman answered, she did not speak English well, gave me the room # . I knock, she answers and I come in. She smiles and places my hand on her breast. She is short and plump and in her thirty's I guesstimate. We go to the bedroom and I place the 70 on the night stand and begin to undress. She lays out a towel and then picks up the money and counts it, " oh honey, not enough, its 250.00". Well I will not put up with deception, so I snatch my money out of her hand, get dressed and leave (all the while she is saying "how much you pay, how much honey". Deception aside I do not pay 250 an hour for anyone, not charlie or davina or ANYONE. I am not going to contribute to an overpriced hourly rate that inflates the prices of others, I consider it foolish.

Cobalt Blue
08-21-15, 13:13
Went to Karluk and saw Linda. Wonderful! One of the best! Also was informed that Connie is coming back! Apparently rumors of her retirement have been greatly exaggerated!

JohnJohn314
08-23-15, 03:44
Went to Karluk and saw Linda. Wonderful! One of the best! Also was informed that Connie is coming back! Apparently rumors of her retirement have been greatly exaggerated!I look forward to Connie's return!

Chimpira
09-10-15, 02:30
Absolutely! Linda and Angela are both top end. Can't lose with either one. Not familiar with Kimberly either.It was Linda, I went back recently looking for Connie and Linda took care of me, anyone know when she will be back?

Cobalt Blue
09-14-15, 22:36
Stopped in to Chinese Massage over on Karluk, which has always been one of my favorite places to visit. Was greeted by Leah, a new girl I had never seen before. She seemed very friendly so I opted for an hour massage. I was very glad that I did. This girl is absolutely fabulous! One of the very best I have seen in Anchorage in a very long time. Much taller than the usual Asian girl. She speaks very good English too. A smile that could light up a room and eyes that are so invitingly warm and friendly. A great personality combined with a great attitude. The massage is wonderful. The whole experience was just simply A+. This girl is a jewel, a top of the line AMP masseuse who took my breath away with her great all around service. If you want the very best, go see her soon! I doubt you will be disappointed. I sure wasn't!

AKwankerman
09-15-15, 12:12
Stopped in to Chinese Massage over on Karluk, which has always been one of my favorite places to visit. Was greeted by Leah, a new girl I had never seen before. She seemed very friendly so I opted for an hour massage. I was very glad that I did. This girl is absolutely fabulous! One of the very best I have seen in Anchorage in a very long time. Much taller than the usual Asian girl. She speaks very good English too. A smile that could light up a room and eyes that are so invitingly warm and friendly. A great personality combined with a great attitude. The massage is wonderful. The whole experience was just simply A+. This girl is a jewel, a top of the line AMP masseuse who took my breath away with her great all around service. If you want the very best, go see her soon! I doubt you will be disappointed. I sure wasn't!I know you said tall, but thin? Crotch gap?

RiverGriz
09-16-15, 14:27
Cobalt, trying to send you a PM. Your mailbox is full.

Stopped in to Chinese Massage over on Karluk, which has always been one of my favorite places to visit. Was greeted by Leah, a new girl I had never seen before. She seemed very friendly so I opted for an hour massage. I was very glad that I did. This girl is absolutely fabulous! One of the very best I have seen in Anchorage in a very long time. Much taller than the usual Asian girl. She speaks very good English too. A smile that could light up a room and eyes that are so invitingly warm and friendly. A great personality combined with a great attitude. The massage is wonderful. The whole experience was just simply A+. This girl is a jewel, a top of the line AMP masseuse who took my breath away with her great all around service. If you want the very best, go see her soon! I doubt you will be disappointed. I sure wasn't!

AKHusky
09-22-15, 09:30
Went to Ace on Minnesota yesterday, Had Eva (I think) -- a new, pretty, young lady with a tight body. One of the best mp experiences that I have ever had in Anchorage for a long time! A+! Will definitely repeat.

Speedy44
09-22-15, 12:36
Connie.

I happened to be in the area with a little time on my hands. I forget how good a session with Connie. I called her prior to showing up. She treated me like an old friend. A great massage and an even better ending. It's nice to have a provider who works to make you happy.

Ice Qube
09-24-15, 17:40
Went to Ace on Minnesota yesterday, Had Eva (I think) -- a new, pretty, young lady with a tight body. One of the best mp experiences that I have ever had in Anchorage for a long time! A+! Will definitely repeat.Thanks for the report AKHusky. If I may ask, which one is this exactly. There are two AMPs on Minnesota. One is at the corner of Benson & Minnesota near the City Diner. The other is near the old Chateau location closer to Tudor. Thanks in advance for sharing.

CrowPass
09-28-15, 17:11
Anyone hear if suki is back, or coming back anytime soon?

Thanks!

CP.

Adioflex
09-28-15, 18:27
Anyone hear if suki is back, or coming back anytime soon?

Thanks!

CP.I called the last week and was told she was back. I couldn't break free to see her.

Speedy44
09-28-15, 19:13
I called the last week and was told she was back. I couldn't break free to see her.Was there yesterday, Suki is not there.