PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

AKwankerman
02-26-18, 01:52
Completely unprofessional; possible set up for a ripoff. No girl who was serious about establishing a business by attracting regular clientele would ever do something like this. Avoid her like the plague because she is just as bad.Agree on all counts. Sounds like setup. Could even be sting trying to get you on other charges with a minor.

Cobalt Blue
02-26-18, 04:06
Was saddened to hear that Connie at Karluk is gone permanently, evidently retiring and moving back to China. I think she was around for about 15 years and always gave quality service that was worth going back for over and over. I hear the new people over there are very cautious. The name has been changed to Cristal Spa, misspell and all.

Dropped in to June's Spa, first time in a while. Two new girls I've never seen before. Tried Lucy (not the same Lucy as a few years ago). Ok massage but the extras were rushed, overpriced, and provided with a poor attitude. Will not repeat. Noticed the second girl on the way out. Very cute with a nice smile but I didn't get her name. I wish I had seen her instead.

Radium88
02-26-18, 14:20
Was saddened to hear that Connie at Karluk is gone permanently, evidently retiring and moving back to China. I think she was around for about 15 years and always gave quality service that was worth going back for over and over. I hear the new people over there are very cautious. The name has been changed to Cristal Spa, misspell and all.

Dropped in to June's Spa, first time in a while. Two new girls I've never seen before. Tried Lucy (not the same Lucy as a few years ago). Ok massage but the extras were rushed, overpriced, and provided with a poor attitude. Will not repeat. Noticed the second girl on the way out. Very cute with a nice smile but I didn't get her name. I wish I had seen her instead.Stopped by June a few days ago and saw Jessie. I don't think it was the same one that was there before as the description is different and she has tattoos on her back. The experience was worth repeating.

JuanWayne
03-01-18, 19:03
I contacted this provider and the dream never materialized. . After several texts an agreement was made, well at least I thought so. Here is the kicker, unless some of you may have agreed, but it seemed odd that she would ask me to bring Jack "D" and a pack of Newports. This is strange. Has anyone else come across this. ?This is solely done to let Uncle LEO kow who they are looking for: The guy walking across the parking lot with exactly these items. Avoid unless you REALLY need free room and board.

ChiTown56
03-04-18, 19:30
This is solely done to let Uncle LEO kow who they are looking for: The guy walking across the parking lot with exactly these items. Avoid unless you REALLY need free room and board.Thanks for the info.

AkaNc
03-11-18, 23:26
My friend told me his friend had a dream about the above referenced AMP. He said "WoW! Suszy or Susanne very nice 25 yo not Chinese That's is the best tip ever. Hard body.

AkTeaBagger
03-13-18, 03:40
My friend told me his friend had a dream about the above referenced AMP. He said "WoW! Suszy or Susanne very nice 25 yo not Chinese That's is the best tip ever. Hard body.Is this Ak Massage Therapy the one on Minnesota?

AkaNc
03-13-18, 12:43
Is this Ak Massage Therapy the one on Minnesota?My friend friend dream said yes the one close to city diner also she is Korean tight young body.

Cobalt Blue
03-16-18, 03:10
I had stopped by June's a couple of weeks ago and had a rather forgettable experience with a gal named Lucy. On the way out a very attractive girl I had never seen before waved and gave me a warm friendly smile. I found out her name was Jessie. Tonight I went back to meet her and get a massage. I am glad I did. She was fantastic! As I have said before in this forum many times, the most important asset of an AMP girl is attitude and Jessie is A+ in that regard. From start to finish she was warm and caring. Her English is better than average so it is possible to converse with her. She is delightful! The massage was very well done. She put something extra into it which I felt deep in my muscles. Occasionally she would mix in some long gentle strokes which I found rather stimulating. A true professional whose goal is make a customer feel like he is special. And she succeeded with me. She is very pretty with a great figure especially on the top end. Loaded with the Chinese mystique and beauty that I am so fond of. A full hour that was pleasurable from beginning to end. Highly recommended! Probably best to call in advance for an appointment as this girl will be busy. Don't settle for second best, see Jessie. You'll be glad you did!

Goindown
03-24-18, 03:23
Friend of mine tried the new place in Minnesota today. He said that he ended up with a younger masseuse who spoke fairly good English. Decent body and was provided all options. Was rushed out before full time was utilized. Massage was very short when she got straight to the point. Was OK, but he probably won't repeat because of the rush.

Foindown.

Sully907
03-24-18, 17:26
I'd echo the sentiments about AK massage on Minnesota, very dissapointing and rushed.

June's on the other hand continues to be great, went a few weeks back, really good, comforting conversation, very firm healing rubdown and all the usual benefits and extras. I'll definitely be going again soon.

Sully907
03-24-18, 20:03
Has anyone been to Red Apple on fireweed lately? I remember the one time I went a couple years ago it wasn't great.

TravelPro45
03-25-18, 20:00
Stopped in a couple weeks back to see Ida at the Thai Massage on Dimond. Not sure what happened to Annie, but no matter. As usual had a great massage due to Ida's normally strong hands. Some back walking got the kinks out. Have always got my money's worth from this tiny little lady. She is getting older but still looks great and still has that nice figure. You can tell she is 100% focused on money. Left feeling very good overall.

TP.

BeardedDude
03-28-18, 09:44
Haven't posted in a while but have had a couple of recent visits with Jessie at June Spa. I had nearly written off the AMP's in AK due to high cost and poor service but Jessie has turned me into a repeat customer with her great personality and wonderful service. Pretty by AMP standards; older with a nice body and a grest top end. Great playful massage each time. Walked away happy and relaxed. Sounds like she will be here for a couple more weeks so enjoy while you can. Biggest downfall is the location. Strong food odor at times.

Cobalt Blue
03-29-18, 03:03
Haven't posted in a while but have had a couple of recent visits with Jessie at June Spa. I had nearly written off the AMP's in AK due to high cost and poor service but Jessie has turned me into a repeat customer with her great personality and wonderful service. Pretty by AMP standards; older with a nice body and a grest top end. Great playful massage each time. Walked away happy and relaxed. Sounds like she will be here for a couple more weeks so enjoy while you can. Biggest downfall is the location. Strong food odor at times.It's from the Korean restaurant next door. It's hard to dampen down the smell of fried dog.

BeardedDude
03-30-18, 09:56
It's from the Korean restaurant next door. It's hard to dampen down the smell of fried dog.Even with the smell it was a good visit. Can honestly say the smell does not want to make me try dog.

JuanWayne
04-06-18, 15:28
Haven't posted in a while but have had a couple of recent visits with Jessie at June Spa. I had nearly written off the AMP's in AK due to high cost and poor service but Jessie has turned me into a repeat customer with her great personality and wonderful service. Pretty by AMP standards; older with a nice body and a grest top end. Great playful massage each time. Walked away happy and relaxed. Sounds like she will be here for a couple more weeks so enjoy while you can. Biggest downfall is the location. Strong food odor at times.A friend went there a few days back and she did something horrible to his ribs. Did something to make one pop badly and when he flinched she said "Its OK I'm a professional" (not making it up) and quickly did the same thing again. The worst part is she honestly thinks what she did was the right thing to do. People would be wise to avoid.

Speedy44
04-08-18, 14:39
Visit River Spa very nice and clean place. Received a 90 min deep tissue massage from Sherry. She was amazing and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended Sherry.

Cobalt Blue
04-09-18, 03:41
Concur with Speedy. I paid a visit. Sherry is fabulous.

HoneyBadger66
04-09-18, 17:41
Visit River Spa very nice and clean place. Received a 90 min deep tissue massage from Sherry. She was amazing and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended Sherry.Despite being a little out of the way for me, I too enjoy the talents of Sherry. Probably the most satisfying therapeutic massage I've had in town, right up there with Ida. I recommend calling ahead due to location and parking constraints. Not a great place to just "drop by" on. Only complaint I had about my visit is the old house. Typical for the neighborhood, but old and smelly and I'm pretty sure there's a gas leak in there somewhere.

Cobalt Blue
05-28-18, 11:29
Welcome back, everybody! Great to see this place up and running again! Screw the fascist beasts who want to shut us down!

Linda is fantastic!

Radium88
05-31-18, 21:31
It has been awhile knew Jessie was probably gone by now but figured I would see who was working there now. I didn't recognize either of the ladies there and the one I got she said her name was Vivian. The table shower was mediocre the massage was mediocre and options mediocre. The cost was about average will probably not be going back again for awhile.

Vitrea
06-02-18, 21:36
It has been awhile knew Jessie was probably gone by now but figured I would see who was working there now. I didn't recognize either of the ladies there and the one I got she said her name was Vivian. The table shower was mediocre the massage was mediocre and options mediocre. The cost was about average will probably not be going back again for awhile.May be you rubbed her the wrong way? (all the pun intended).

I have not written in a while as I am traveling more out of town and country but had to write and respond to this one. Everyone has different taste but IMHO, Vivian is top notch. She is no model but she is the prettiest provider currently in Anchorage. My experience with her was wonderful. She took time to warm up though. At hello, I thought it was going to an unfriendly experience but I perisisted and was friendly to her. She responded back nicely. She is new and definitely worth a try.

Radium88
06-03-18, 02:03
May be you rubbed her the wrong way? (all the pun intended).

Every one has a different experience thank you so much for reminding me of that as I can see it doing any further reviews either positive or other wise is meaningless.

Vitrea
06-03-18, 11:16
Every one has a different experience thank you so much for reminding me of that as I can see it doing any further reviews either positive or other wise is meaningless.That is exactly why you should review. It may turn out that you are right and I am wrong. In this particular case, people already know that it may be a situation on YMMV and that in itself is useful and serves the purpose.

Have fun and be safe.

Ziphran
06-06-18, 23:50
Friend has seen Vivian at June's a few times now. The massage is nothing stellar but it's also better than average. What he likes about Vivian is that she will do whatever is asked for a great price. Prostate, rimming, you name it. He said you just have to instruct her.

JordanScot
06-19-18, 20:12
Friend has seen Vivian at June's a few times now. The massage is nothing stellar but it's also better than average. What he likes about Vivian is that she will do whatever is asked for a great price. Prostate, rimming, you name it. He said you just have to instruct her.Visited Vivian at June spa. Massage was better than average and nothing was off the menu. Will visit again soon.

Ziphran
06-20-18, 01:39
Friend saw Mimi at June's. The good reviews on Vivian seem to be keeping her booked. Mimi looked average. Massage was so-so about 10 minutes I'm so he told her to switch it to soft massage and she got the hint. Sat on the table over his legs and focused on his ass and the boys for the next 30 minutes gently rubbing and tickling. She finished up with a decent HJ and a bit of ass play.

Just an FYI, he says you can always speak up if you aren't liking it. Never had a problem guiding the ladies at June's regardless of who it was.

Sully907
06-23-18, 04:51
Was feeling a little adventerous last week, I usually go to Qin or June's just because they are always good experiences with fair prices, but I went to I think it's Sun Massage at that Debarr shopping center?

Decent looking gal, half hour was a little more expensive, 50, then another 60 for HE, but rubdown was good enough and good technique on the finish, middle aged gal but cute.

I think she was trying to offer BJ for 200 but obviously wasn't going to do that LOL? The walls are such that there's not really any actual privacy so you have to be quiet that was odd, so I imagine FS is off the menu. YMMV.

Barry Burton
07-01-18, 21:21
Was driving down Tudor and noticed that the oriental therapy building sign was down and looked closed and evacuated. I never went because everyone said their price vs performance wasn't the best. Now Ill never know, oh well.

Cobalt Blue
07-02-18, 00:47
Was driving down Tudor and noticed that the oriental therapy building sign was down and looked closed and evacuated. I never went because everyone said their price vs performance wasn't the best. Now Ill never know, oh well.I haven't noticed but cie la vie. They were overpriced which is why I never visited. Glad to see them go as maybe the message will get through. I think the AMPs in town as a whole have been feeling the effects of the Alaskan economic slump. The gals I like to see have all been saying business is down. Not surprising.

The AMP at the end of Muldoon near the Glenn has changed names from Muldoon Massage to Blue Moon. I called over and the gal sounded very nice and friendly. She says they are open til midnight. Anyone try it out? I hope they got new girls. Muldoon Massage had sour old hags that should have retired 30 years ago.

Great that this site is back!

Usg000
07-02-18, 01:16
Heading to Fairbanks, anyone have contact info on any girls up there? Mariah was up there last year. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Radium88
07-02-18, 14:31
Was driving down Tudor and noticed that the oriental therapy building sign was down and looked closed and evacuated. I never went because everyone said their price vs performance wasn't the best. Now Ill never know, oh well.They are moving the new address is on their web site was suppose to be open at the new location yesterday but went by there and not open yet. https://oriental-therapy-erotic-massage.business.site/.

Sully907
07-03-18, 22:16
Oriental Therapy definitely seems to be that place that takes advantage of out of towners.

I went a couple of months ago, gave 60 for the 'hour' but it was essentially just an cover, you don't even get a massage for that. The girl was pretty fine I'll give them that, so maybe if you were willing to blow 250-300 you could have a good time (didn't seem like anything was off the table) but as far as the MP experience felt like I got suckered. Oh well live and learn.

MikeBrown
07-04-18, 21:53
Still the best overall AMP in Anchorage in my opinion. There is no menu; just a great massage + HE. Ida works out every knot, and her massages are almost on par with a traditional, licensed massage therapist.

Vitrea
07-08-18, 01:17
Oriental Therapy definitely seems to be that place that takes advantage of out of towners.

I went a couple of months ago, gave 60 for the 'hour' but it was essentially just an cover, you don't even get a massage for that. The girl was pretty fine I'll give them that, so maybe if you were willing to blow 250-300 you could have a good time (didn't seem like anything was off the table) but as far as the MP experience felt like I got suckered. Oh well live and learn.They are the same with out of towners and locals. No discrimination. They have been in business for a while so they are doing something that works for them. Good for them and the patrons that can afford them.

It is once in a blue moon for me. I don't feel ripped off though because I know what the damage is going to be before I go.

AKTroller
07-09-18, 01:39
So, long time lurker, second post. Finally had an excuse to make it to the east side and noticed Muldoon massage is now Blue Moon Spa. The name isn't the only thing that has changed! There's a couple new (to me anyway) girls that are there now. Seen a glimpse of the girl in the back behind the door greeter and was pleasantly surprised; and slightly smitten, with a Yes, when I asked if the other girl was available. The door greeter wasn't too bad if you like short, slightly chubby, middle aged, plain AMP therapist types. The girl I got to Spend time with was my cup o tea. Late twenties, taller than the average AMP therapist, thick as to be slightly chubby herself, with a hard body underneath, and an O face I could look at regularly. Little more spendy with. 7 house fee for Hour and 2. 0 for CFS. Only drawback was that she took the reigns with negotiations and wouldn't budge on what was allowed or not. Safety girl and I can't blame her! As always, YMMV. Find out for yourself if your cup o tea is there.

SlopeSunrise
07-09-18, 22:23
Went there today expecting to see Sherry, saw Mae instead. Very nice and pleasant, better than average massage with predictable finish. Paid 60 for the hour which is normal for town. Feeling satisfied with the service I peeled off some tip money and thought I was being pretty generous with 60. She appeared almost offended and wanted all the cash I had. Now, I was caught pretty off guard on that one. It felt like a shakedown. I refused, put on my boots and left. Was I out of line here? My feeling is that 40 for a HE is typical, 60 is exceptional. Don't think I'll be returning anytime soon.

CaptnCommode
07-12-18, 04:56
Went there today expecting to see Sherry, saw Mae instead. Very nice and pleasant, better than average massage with predictable finish. Paid 60 for the hour which is normal for town. Feeling satisfied with the service I peeled off some tip money and thought I was being pretty generous with 60. She appeared almost offended and wanted all the cash I had. Now, I was caught pretty off guard on that one. It felt like a shakedown. I refused, put on my boots and left. Was I out of line here? My feeling is that 40 for a HE is typical, 60 is exceptional. Don't think I'll be returning anytime soon.A friend of mine had the exact same experience you describe. He said he won't be back anytime soon.

CaptnCommode
07-12-18, 05:08
Went there today expecting to see Sherry, saw Mae instead. Very nice and pleasant, better than average massage with predictable finish. Paid 60 for the hour which is normal for town. Feeling satisfied with the service I peeled off some tip money and thought I was being pretty generous with 60. She appeared almost offended and wanted all the cash I had. Now, I was caught pretty off guard on that one. It felt like a shakedown. I refused, put on my boots and left. Was I out of line here? My feeling is that 40 for a HE is typical, 60 is exceptional. Don't think I'll be returning anytime soon.A friend of mine had the exact same experience you describe. He said he won't be back anytime soon.

DonkeyMong
07-15-18, 17:55
New in the area and had some luck with junes. I was curious about sun massage over on debarr? Any info would be appreciated feel free to pm me.

Sully907
07-18-18, 02:22
New in the area and had some luck with junes. I was curious about sun massage over on debarr? Any info would be appreciated feel free to pm me.I posted a short visit review not too long ago if you want to see that but short version is it's not the worst experience I've had in town but there's at least 2-3 better options you could go with.

Vitrea
07-21-18, 20:15
So, long time lurker, second post. Finally had an excuse to make it to the east side and noticed Muldoon massage is now Blue Moon Spa. The name isn't the only thing that has changed! There's a couple new (to me anyway) girls that are there now. Seen a glimpse of the girl in the back behind the door greeter and was pleasantly surprised; and slightly smitten, with a Yes, when I asked if the other girl was available. The door greeter wasn't too bad if you like short, slightly chubby, middle aged, plain AMP therapist types. The girl I got to Spend time with was my cup o tea. Late twenties, taller than the average AMP therapist, thick as to be slightly chubby herself, with a hard body underneath, and an O face I could look at regularly. Little more spendy with. 7 house fee for Hour and 2. 0 for CFS. Only drawback was that she took the reigns with negotiations and wouldn't budge on what was allowed or not. Safety girl and I can't blame her! As always, YMMV. Find out for yourself if your cup o tea is there.Are you serious? 2. 7 at an AMP? That seems crazy to me. Norm is 1. 8 MAX.

Speedy44
07-21-18, 21:35
I had some free time and need of a good massage. Stopped by River Spa, luckily Sherry is back. She was amazing, great massages.

Vitrea
07-21-18, 23:43
I had some free time and need of a good massage. Stopped by River Spa, luckily Sherry is back. She was amazing, great massages.I like Sherry but few posts down, few people reported pricing issues at that location. I hate those kind of hassles. What was your damage?

Speedy44
07-22-18, 10:40
I like Sherry but few posts down, few people reported pricing issues at that location. I hate those kind of hassles. What was your damage?The usual. 6 house and. 4 tip, there is no issue. Sherry always gives good massage and never ask for more.

Cobalt Blue
07-23-18, 19:25
Went over to June's to try out new girl, Fendi. (Yes, that's her name.) WOW! Superb! This girl has it all. Best I've seen in years. Very friendly, great massage, unhurried, smiling, beautiful eyes, decent English, likes to talk. This gal is A+++. Highest recommendation. When I left I wanted to turn around and go back. Magnificent top to rounded bottom, this is a massage girl of legend. Forget the others, this girl has no competition in town. She's here for six more weeks. Let's wear her out while she is here. I've been going to MPs over 40 years. I would put her in the top 5 I've ever seen. The WOW factor is real here.

SlopeSunrise
07-23-18, 23:15
Went over to June's to try out new girl, Fendi. (Yes, that's her name.) WOW! Superb! This girl has it all. Best I've seen in years. Very friendly, great massage, unhurried, smiling, beautiful eyes, decent English, likes to talk. This gal is A+++. Highest recommendation. When I left I wanted to turn around and go back. Magnificent top to rounded bottom, this is a massage girl of legend. Forget the others, this girl has no competition in town. She's here for six more weeks. Let's wear her out while she is here. I've been going to MPs over 40 years. I would put her in the top 5 I've ever seen. The WOW factor is real here.There is an escort named Fendi on Adultlook right now. Do you suppose it's the same one?

Cobalt Blue
07-23-18, 23:24
There is an escort named Fendi on Adultlook right now. Do you suppose it's the same one?No, I don't think so. That wouldn't work too well. I tracked it down. That "Fendi" is a 20 year old black girl who is evidently visiting or moved up from California. This Fendi is 100% Chinese. Funny, I never heard the name before; now twice in 24 hours.

SlopeSunrise
07-23-18, 23:47
No, I don't think so. That wouldn't work too well. I tracked it down. That "Fendi" is a 20 year old black girl who is evidently visiting or moved up from California. This Fendi is 100% Chinese. Funny, I never heard the name before; now twice in 24 hours.Yep me too. Thanks for the info. June's seems to really find the talent these days.

Girth Johnson
07-24-18, 12:33
No, I don't think so. That wouldn't work too well. I tracked it down. That "Fendi" is a 20 year old black girl who is evidently visiting or moved up from California. This Fendi is 100% Chinese. Funny, I never heard the name before; now twice in 24 hours.It's quite common for strippers and escorts to adopt names they feel suggest luxury or high quality, such as "Mercedes", "Maserati", etc. In that vein, "Fendi" is an Italian fashion brand of high-end shoes and other leather goods.

GJ.

AKTroller
07-25-18, 18:54
Are you serious? 2. 7 at an AMP? That seems crazy to me. Norm is 1. 8 MAX.Yes, I was thinking that same thing too! But my little brain took over for my big brain and I lost my mind. She was great and I felt like I got close to my money's worth. Her muscle control is out of this world! But, I'm going to try to not let my little head make decisions that affect my pocketbook anytime soon again. And I agree 1.8 is more than fair for the market.

JoeSixPack
07-26-18, 01:55
Yes, I was thinking that same thing too! But my little brain took over for my big brain and I lost my mind. She was great and I felt like I got close to my money's worth. Her muscle control is out of this world! But, I'm going to try to not let my little head make decisions that affect my pocketbook anytime soon again. And I agree 1.8 is more than fair for the market.Look at it this way, you tipped 200 and the house fee was 70. BFD. Apparently there is a double standard when it comes to rates for escorts and AMPs. Somebody please explain why some posters dog pile on AKTroller because he tipped 200 for one hour of pleasure, while it's considered bad form (by some) to question a 400 donation to a well know MILF? For all these critics know, Asa Akira gave the massage.

JoeSixPack
07-26-18, 02:15
Ever wonder why the typical Anchorage AMP provider is an unattractive, dumpy, middle-aged woman? It's because the typical Anchorage client tips 40 bucks.

Vitrea
07-27-18, 22:23
Look at it this way, you tipped 200 and the house fee was 70. BFD. Apparently there is a double standard when it comes to rates for escorts and AMPs. Somebody please explain why some posters dog pile on AKTroller because he tipped 200 for one hour of pleasure, while it's considered bad form (by some) to question a 400 donation to a well know MILF? For all these critics know, Asa Akira gave the massage.The reason I pointed out the price is because the original poster had 3 posts. It is Possible that he is new to this and I was trying to help him out so he knows what the norm is. What is most important is that he is happy and he had a very positive response to my comment.

If you read my posts, I always say pay fairly but pay for the value.

PerkySeeker
08-03-18, 17:07
Went over to June's to try out new girl, Fendi. (Yes, that's her name.) WOW! Superb! This girl has it all. Best I've seen in years. Very friendly, great massage, unhurried, smiling, beautiful eyes, decent English, likes to talk. This gal is A+++. Highest recommendation. When I left I wanted to turn around and go back. Magnificent top to rounded bottom, this is a massage girl of legend. Forget the others, this girl has no competition in town. She's here for six more weeks. Let's wear her out while she is here. I've been going to MPs over 40 years. I would put her in the top 5 I've ever seen. The WOW factor is real here.Beauty is certainly in the eyes of the beholder! Friend visited this late 40's or early 50's provider and found the experience to be about average. Still in the market for an under 30's masseuse and it seems to be a distant goal. For one of the truly best and complete massages, check out Tina at Red Apple on Fireweed. She is a real experienced masseuse with strong hands. Haven't been to Ida's but would venture to say Tina is in that category. Fun on.

Cobalt Blue
08-14-18, 03:10
Beauty is certainly in the eyes of the beholder! Friend visited this late 40's or early 50's provider and found the experience to be about average. Still in the market for an under 30's masseuse and it seems to be a distant goal. For one of the truly best and complete massages, check out Tina at Red Apple on Fireweed. She is a real experienced masseuse with strong hands. Haven't been to Ida's but would venture to say Tina is in that category. Fun on.Always has been! And if your idea of Beauty is a 24 year old hard body with perfect curves all around then an AMP is definitely the wrong place to be looking, at least in Anchorage. And really, if your taste is Chinese, then everywhere. These girls tend to be older, it is the way it is. Now admittedly, when I was 25, I liked girls in their 30's because they were "older" but a gal 50 would make me feel like I was with Mom. But now that I'm 60, a 24 year old would make me feel like I was with my granddaughter and that would be a turn off. But a girl who is 47? Right on, baby! And that is Beauty to me nowadays.

Now admittedly at times I may use a little "exaggerated hyperbole" in my reviews but that's because I'm trying to assist a quality girl to achieve her working goals. But I'll only do that when the quality is truly there. And with Fendi, it is.

Vitrea
08-14-18, 19:43
We have similar tastes. Ida is a good masseuse but I would venture to guess that she was born during LBJ presidencies.

Beauty is certainly in the eyes of the beholder! Friend visited this late 40's or early 50's provider and found the experience to be about average. Still in the market for an under 30's masseuse and it seems to be a distant goal. For one of the truly best and complete massages, check out Tina at Red Apple on Fireweed. She is a real experienced masseuse with strong hands. Haven't been to Ida's but would venture to say Tina is in that category. Fun on.

Cobalt Blue
08-19-18, 00:54
Qin Spa on I St has been shuttered. Linda will return though, probably next month at a new location. That building was old and not the best for a parlor.

Sully907
08-24-18, 16:52
That's a shame to hear about qin spa, had many good dreams there, but it was a bit awkward walking in that front door right on a main St heh.

Has anyone spent time with Yuri? She says here. Photo is real, told me 80 by text seems like it might be a good dream.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2937551

GhostRiderAK
08-28-18, 05:22
Hey guys,

Completely forgot my old info to login. (Guess I'm getting old)? I was wondering if anyone had any wonderful dreams in Wasilla? We got Royal Spa, and Oriental Massage. Are either of them worth going and how good are they? I'm down from Fairbanks for a few days, and of course there is no real activity on here for us. Sadly.

LatinThunder
08-30-18, 14:49
That's a shame to hear about qin spa, had many good dreams there, but it was a bit awkward walking in that front door right on a main St heh.

Has anyone spent time with Yuri? She says here. Photo is real, told me 80 by text seems like it might be a good dream.

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2937551I had a dream I saw Yuri just two or three days ago, although she told me her name was something different in person. She's a beautiful Thai girl older than 30, but I wouldn't have guessed. A little bit thick around the middle but very nice assets that make things proportional. And I'm not kidding about the beautiful part. Flawless super soft skin and her face is just wonderful to stare at. In my dream she told me she's currently operating out of her home and is planning on opening up her own MP where she said there will be many pretty and young girls to choose from.

Girth Johnson
08-30-18, 16:48
Hey guys,

Completely forgot my old info to login. (Guess I'm getting old)? I was wondering if anyone had any wonderful dreams in Wasilla? We got Royal Spa, and Oriental Massage. Are either of them worth going and how good are they? I'm down from Fairbanks for a few days, and of course there is no real activity on here for us. Sadly.I'm not aware of any massage parlors in Wasilla, good OR bad. But if you're looking for regular providers I could probably recommend one or two.

GJ.

FishingForSome
08-30-18, 21:12
I had a dream I saw Yuri just two or three days ago, although she told me her name was something different in person. She's a beautiful Thai girl older than 30, but I wouldn't have guessed. A little bit thick around the middle but very nice assets that make things proportional. And I'm not kidding about the beautiful part. Flawless super soft skin and her face is just wonderful to stare at. In my dream she told me she's currently operating out of her home and is planning on opening up her own MP where she said there will be many pretty and young girls to choose from.What was the Damage in your dream?

GhostRiderAK
08-30-18, 21:57
I'm not aware of any massage parlors in Wasilla, good OR bad. But if you're looking for regular providers I could probably recommend one or two.

GJ.Went to Oriental, wasn't horrible, older gal. But did a good massage and finished up well enough. Another day I went to Royal. Better looking, younger, and I had a good time. Massage was so so. But she was actually pretty fun.

FishingForSome
08-31-18, 01:51

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2937551Easy set up over text. Working out of an apt. No furniture, just an air mattress on the floor. Fave looks like the pic, little chubby but Cute. Decent massage, standard flip. Hot towels to clean up. 80/ hr. Tipped 40.

Minyme
08-31-18, 01:51
It's been a while but last time I was at Royal spa in Wasilla the gal was fairly chubby but much younger than average, not very skilled all around and wanted more money throughout, so I wasn't impressed, but that was almost a year ago.

Webster907
09-06-18, 21:52
Easy set up over text. Working out of an apt. No furniture, just an air mattress on the floor. Fave looks like the pic, little chubby but Cute. Decent massage, standard flip. Hot towels to clean up. 80/ hr. Tipped 40.Theirs 2 girls working out of this apartment, Jenny is the cute one. CBJ, but decent overall experience.

John9950
09-08-18, 17:14
Theirs 2 girls working out of this apartment, Jenny is the cute one. CBJ, but decent overall experience.Would you happen to know where one could find pictures of Jenny? Also what did you tip for the CBJ?

Webster907
09-09-18, 03:17
Easy set up over text. Working out of an apt. No furniture, just an air mattress on the floor. Fave looks like the pic, little chubby but Cute. Decent massage, standard flip. Hot towels to clean up. 80/ hr. Tipped 40.
Would you happen to know where one could find pictures of Jenny? Also what did you tip for the CBJ?When you see Jenny she's above average looking for any AMP masseuses in this town, IMHO. As far as damages, my friend said attached thread is accurate.

PerkySeeker
09-10-18, 17:11
When you see Jenny she's above average looking for any AMP masseuses in this town, IMHO. As far as damages, my friend said attached thread is accurate.Biggest advantage for Jenny is that she is Thai, sweet personality and willing to please. Friend was over there last week and reported all the furor was done in 30 minutes and she was ready to call it quits. He asked for more massage that was provided for 10 minutes more. So more of a good feeling experience than body muscle tension release. Caveat to the whole dream was friend got wicked sick (flu) from something in the apt. Beware and enjoy.

SlopeSunrise
09-11-18, 11:26
Biggest advantage for Jenny is that she is Thai, sweet personality and willing to please. Friend was over there last week and reported all the furor was done in 30 minutes and she was ready to call it quits. He asked for more massage that was provided for 10 minutes more. So more of a good feeling experience than body muscle tension release. Caveat to the whole dream was friend got wicked sick (flu) from something in the apt. Beware and enjoy.I too visited last week because I truly enjoy a good massage. My experience was mediocre at best. Long dry massage at first which was ok, but followed by slathering of baby oil followed which can be annoying if not cleaned up adequately. The air mattress on the floor was not great especially with the built in head rest. Left with a crick in my neck.

Jenny is attractive enough and pleasant, but paid 80 $ for the hour and whole thing was over in 30 minutes like previously mentioned. Also, she kept leaving room and talking to someone next door (a man? Whole thing was uncomfortable, but at least I didn't get sick!

SlopeSunrise
09-11-18, 11:34
Found myself on east side decided to give it a whirl. Despite rough exterior the inside is clean and fairly modern. Met by lovely Asian lady of about 40, cannot remember her name. Paid for hour and had an above average experience for a change. Wonderful attention to all my problem areas which a few techniques I'm not used to. She's a bit leery about "over extending her welcome", so if you want anything extra you must take her by the hand. I found her to be both professional and appreciative. Tipped 50, and I'll be back.

Robot520
09-12-18, 18:11
I went there twice and met the sexy lady who did real good massage. Basically I hope something could light me up, but she looked like a little bit nervous. The unsatisfied just encourages me. That's maybe her tactics?

Tom Anch
09-13-18, 10:37
I too visited last week because I truly enjoy a good massage. My experience was mediocre at best. Long dry massage at first which was ok, but followed by slathering of baby oil followed which can be annoying if not cleaned up adequately. The air mattress on the floor was not great especially with the built in head rest. Left with a crick in my neck.

Jenny is attractive enough and pleasant, but paid 80 $ for the hour and whole thing was over in 30 minutes like previously mentioned. Also, she kept leaving room and talking to someone next door (a man? Whole thing was uncomfortable, but at least I didn't get sick!A friend of mine went for a 59 half and 100 tip for everything. Baby oil, nude, BBBJ, FS and a shower. Maybe he just got lucky?

SlopeSunrise
09-13-18, 12:26
A friend of mine went for a 59 half and 100 tip for everything. Baby oil, nude, BBBJ, FS and a shower. Maybe he just got lucky?Or got a different lady.

Robot520
09-13-18, 14:43
I tried two. Both are not 100% satisfied.

Tom Anch
09-14-18, 10:38
Or got a different lady.She had a bit of a unibrow, quiet and shorter. There was someone else there but I didn't get to see.

GhostRiderAK
09-25-18, 23:28
Anyone have news of Quin Spa? I liked them a lot. Was wondering if they reopened somewhere else?

Cobalt Blue
09-26-18, 01:31
Anyone have news of Quin Spa? I liked them a lot. Was wondering if they reopened somewhere else?It will be reincarnated, perhaps sometime in October. Linda will be the mainstay. Don't know where just yet.

GhostRiderAK
09-26-18, 02:51
It will be reincarnated, perhaps sometime in October. Linda will be the mainstay. Don't know where just yet.Rats, I'm coming down next week, and wanted to visit them. (.

Sully907
09-26-18, 21:54
Rats, I'm coming down next week, and wanted to visit them. (.I know it's been posted a ton here, myself included, but can't go wrong at June's.

Cobalt Blue
09-27-18, 02:37
Rats, I'm coming down next week, and wanted to visit them. (.The building has been torn down. Linda has a place lined up but it is taking time to get things going. Hopefully next month.

GhostRiderAK
09-27-18, 05:02
The building has been torn down. Linda has a place lined up but it is taking time to get things going. Hopefully next month.Thanks for the heads up man! Appreciate it.

John9950
09-28-18, 00:44
Has anybody actually met Tareesa http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/tantric-babe/357148719608 if so what was the experience like I've googled tantra and I'm still not exactly sure what it is and what she's willing to do if you've met with her please let me know either pm or via the main page here thanks guys. I use your intel more than you know as far as finding nothing but good providers.

Lazy Bastard
10-04-18, 03:54
So last week I went to June Spa for the first time. I didn't get the girl's name but she was probably in her 40's, slender, with A cups. She was very friendly and I got a nice table shower for 60. When it was time for extras I wasn't sure exactly how much I should tip and she didn't really give me a specific number but it ended up being another 100 for full service. It was very rushed with only one position that quickly turned into a standard HJ. Paid for an hour but it was finished in only a half hour. The girl was attractive enough but I was disappointed in how rushed it was.

Girth Johnson
10-04-18, 14:56
Has anybody actually met Tareesa http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/tantric-babe/357148719608 if so what was the experience like I've googled tantra and I'm still not exactly sure what it is and what she's willing to do if you've met with her please let me know either pm or via the main page here thanks guys. I use your intel more than you know as far as finding nothing but good providers.Clear out your PMs. Can't send you anything until you do.

GJ.

GhostRiderAK
10-05-18, 06:15
Clear out your PMs. Can't send you anything until you do.

GJ.I'm actually interested in her, Hoping to maybe see her 10-5-18. Who knows.

John9950
10-05-18, 16:51
Clear out your PMs. Can't send you anything until you do.

GJ.Just did looking forward to hearing from you.

GhostRiderAK
10-07-18, 05:06
Has anybody actually met Tareesa http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/tantric-babe/357148719608 if so what was the experience like I've googled tantra and I'm still not exactly sure what it is and what she's willing to do if you've met with her please let me know either pm or via the main page here thanks guys. I use your intel more than you know as far as finding nothing but good providers.I met her recently. I was thrilled actually. If she was in my town. I'd probably go broke. But I think she's leaving AK soon. Don't miss out. She does a great job.

CrowPass
10-09-18, 12:26
Wondering who all offers table showers, And who your favorites are?

I know Sasha over at Day Break does, but anyone else you would recommend?

Feel free to PM if you prefer!

Thanks,

CP.

LatinThunder
10-09-18, 14:19
Has anybody actually met Tareesa http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/tantric-babe/357148719608 if so what was the experience like I've googled tantra and I'm still not exactly sure what it is and what she's willing to do if you've met with her please let me know either pm or via the main page here thanks guys. I use your intel more than you know as far as finding nothing but good providers.I recently had a dream about Tareesa and she was amazing. Big tittied, big assed (And I mean PAWG status), White MILF who is tight and takes her time to please you. I would probably also go broke if she were in anchorage 100% of the time.

I noticed someone asked about table showers so I thought I'd mention that Daybreaks and Oriental therapy give them for sure.

I also had a recent dream with Cindy at Blue Moon Spa. Biggest, nicest, natural titties I've seen in quite some time. Was a bit expensive for the full package but I didn't regret it one bit.

There is also a fairly new girl at Oriental therapy. She seems younger than most AMP providers, Japanese, cute and goofy personality, and has a beautiful face with a thin but well proportioned body. I had an amazing dream with her.

I was also wondering if anyone knows where Lea went? She was at OT about a month or two ago but last time I went she wasn't there. She's probably my all time favorite so if anyone has any info on her that would be great. I'd hate to have to wait for her to come back from a long vacation again.

HoneyBadger66
10-11-18, 20:08
I recently had a dream about Tareesa and she was amazing. Big tittied, big assed (And I mean PAWG status), White MILF who is tight and takes her time to please you. I would probably also go broke if she were in anchorage 100% of the time.

I noticed someone asked about table showers so I thought I'd mention that Daybreaks and Oriental therapy give them for sure.

I also had a recent dream with Cindy at Blue Moon Spa. Biggest, nicest, natural titties I've seen in quite some time. Was a bit expensive for the full package but I didn't regret it one bit.

There is also a fairly new girl at Oriental therapy. She seems younger than most AMP providers, Japanese, cute and goofy personality, and has a beautiful face with a thin but well proportioned body. I had an amazing dream with her.

I was also wondering if anyone knows where Lea went? She was at OT about a month or two ago but last time I went she wasn't there. She's probably my all time favorite so if anyone has any info on her that would be great. I'd hate to have to wait for her to come back from a long vacation again.Tareesa is great. She does things most other girls won't do for half the dough. Great body and personality and the massage ain't bad either.

PerkySeeker
10-11-18, 21:11
Lots of enthusiasm at the door so guy was wiling to experiment with this mid 50's provider. Mediocre massage that showed tired hands after 15 minutes. Even asked to increase pressure to no avail. HE was lackluster for. 4 with complaint going out the door. He said he won't repeat.

PerkySeeker
10-14-18, 14:45
New girl at Oriental therapy. She seems younger than most AMP providers, Japanese, cute and goofy personality, and has a beautiful face with a thin but well proportioned body. I had an amazing dream with her.What are the damages for this provider since the move to new location? Heard its expensive, want to lessen the shock. Thanks.

Radium88
10-15-18, 23:26
What are the damages for this provider since the move to new location? Heard its expensive, want to lessen the shock. Thanks.It isn't cheaper or more expensive than at the old location expect $$$ for the full hour experience.

Cobalt Blue
10-16-18, 01:12
Will be reopening at 607 W Northern Lights Blvd, #3 on Wednesday. Linda will be working. Pay her a visit. You won't be disappointed.

AKHoliday
10-17-18, 00:36
[QUOTEOTNewLocation=PerkySeeker;3984229]What are the damages for this provider since the move to new location? Heard its expensive, want to lessen the shock. Thanks. [ / QUOTE].

Checked out the new OT location a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed. Their prices haven't dropped. They want $ just for 1 hr massage and table shower. Another $ for a happy ending and $$$ for FS. The luck was against me that evening as well as I had an older lady that gave a mediocre massage at best and just wasn't much of a looker to get the sex drive going.

I usually go to OT only once in a great while to see if there was any new and beautiful younger AMP providers as ther have been very good ones in the past. This last experience had me regretting going and waisting my $.

I should have called Tareesa! I haven't been able to get ahold of her to put some of the previous reports to the test. Is Tareesa still in Anchorage?

AkTraveler
10-17-18, 01:23
[QUOTEOTNewLocation=PerkySeeker;3984229]What are the damages for this provider since the move to new location? Heard its expensive, want to lessen the shock. Thanks. Checked out the new OT location a few weeks ago and wasn't impressed. Their prices haven't dropped. They want $ just for 1 hr massage and table shower. Another $ for a happy ending and $$$ for FS. The luck was against me that evening as well as I had an older lady that gave a mediocre massage at best and just wasn't much of a looker to get the sex drive going.

I usually go to OT only once in a great while to see if there was any new and beautiful younger AMP providers as ther have been very good ones in the past. This last experience had me regretting going and waisting my $.

I should have called Tareesa! I haven't been able to get ahold of her to put some of the previous reports to the test. Is Tareesa still in Anchorage? QUOTE].

Check on * I believe she had a fairly recent ad there.

Sully907
10-17-18, 16:55
Will be reopening at 607 W Northern Lights Blvd, #3 on Wednesday. Linda will be working. Pay her a visit. You won't be disappointed.Wait so qin spa reopened right where daybreaks is? Or did they close? I've had many good visits to qin before but never tried day breaks with the higher starting pricing.

AKBeaver
10-17-18, 19:30
Whatever happened to Rainbow Spa over on East Tudor? Used be called Tropic Massage.

HoneyBadger66
10-17-18, 23:27
Wait so qin spa reopened right where daybreaks is? Or did they close? I've had many good visits to qin before but never tried day breaks with the higher starting pricing.Actually it's in building right next door next to the pizza joint. So you can have a happy ending and a slice of pie. Or vice versa.

Cobalt Blue
10-18-18, 01:24
Whatever happened to Rainbow Spa over on East Tudor? Used be called Tropic Massage.Long gone. Busted and forced out.

Radium88
10-21-18, 17:03
Whatever happened to Rainbow Spa over on East Tudor? Used be called Tropic Massage.https://www.adn.com/crime-justice/article/anchorage-massage-parlor-busted-8th-time-selling-sex-2002/2014/09/30/

This is the report of when they got busted in 2014.

Weber167
10-22-18, 01:17
Can anyone recommend a good parlor. I'm coming home from the slope Monday and I am going to need a good massage any good recommendations?

BowDown
10-22-18, 12:06
Can anyone recommend a good parlor. I'm coming home from the slope Monday and I am going to need a good massage any good recommendations?Although she's not a spa itzel gives THE BEST massage. Deep pressure where its needed and light soft handed where its needed. Man I will never be back at another spa out here theres really no point. If you haven't tried her out you're missing out big time.

Headfiendz
10-28-18, 15:57
Although she's not a spa itzel gives THE BEST massage. Deep pressure where its needed and light soft handed where its needed. Man I will never be back at another spa out here theres really no point. If you haven't tried her out you're missing out big time.I'm interested an Itzel what's contact info?

P.S. New to anchorage and this site but I have reviews on other sites.

SnowMan57
10-28-18, 19:43
I'm interested an Itzel what's contact info?

P.S. New to anchorage and this site but I have reviews on other sites.https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?356319-Succulentitzel

Shoot me a pm if necessary.

Cobalt Blue
10-29-18, 14:41
Stopped in for another visit to see Linda at the new location on Northern Lights. It's in the strip mall between a pizza place and a pull tabs store; across a parking lot from Day Breaks and across the street from Tasha's Massage. Tasha's is boring and Day Breaks is too pricey so don't waste your time and money on them! Qin is the place to go in the neighborhood! Linda has always been one of my all time favs. She always delivers great service that never fails to make me smile. Highly recommended! She even introduced me to hot stone massage this time which was exquisite! Pay a visit, you'll be glad you did!

CaptnCommode
10-30-18, 03:39
The Kenai section appears to be inactive. There are a couple of massage parlors in Soldotna. Anyone know anything about them? Menu options?

SnowMan57
10-30-18, 14:41
I'm interested an Itzel what's contact info?

P.S. New to anchorage and this site but I have reviews on other sites.Fiendz,

Itzel's rates now range from $300 to $350; $350 for her 'Galaxy Session' which includes a massage and CFS. Itzel is one of the best of the 'safety' girls and is 'covergirl' beautiful. She DOES NOT however, offer GFE. She feels offering GFE wouldn't be 'honest'. She's a true 'professional', well, to the extent that the term can be applied to providing. Frankly, I think she's a shoe-in for Provider of the Year 2018.

For a full review see post #4855 on the archived 'Backpage Advertiser Thread' (link below).

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?6834-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3580438&highlight=Itzel#post3580438.

Headfiendz
10-31-18, 01:27
Thanks man good post.

Fiendz,

Itzel's rates now range from $300 to $350; $350 for her 'Galaxy Session' which includes a massage and CFS. Itzel is one of the best of the 'safety' girls and is 'covergirl' beautiful. She DOES NOT however, offer GFE. She feels offering GFE wouldn't be 'honest'. She's a true 'professional', well, to the extent that the term can be applied to providing. Frankly, I think she's a shoe-in for Provider of the Year 2018.

For a full review see post #4855 on the archived 'Backpage Advertiser Thread' (link below).

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?6834-Backpage-Advertiser-Reviews&p=3580438&highlight=Itzel#post3580438.

Sosquare8
11-02-18, 14:03
Went to Blue Moon twice awhile back. There were two girls working there. One of them told me they change over quickly, so not sure if they are still there.

One in her late 20's. Big natural tits, good body, and cute face. Always had shorts and a tight T-shirt on when I went in. Higher than normal rates for extras.

The other girl was in her 30's. Big fake tits. Nice body, and cute face. Always had a short dress on when I stopped by. Higher than normal rates for extras.

Went to June Spa last week. Initial plan was to go to the place on Karluk, but they weren't open for some reason. Didn't get the providers name. Older, probably 50's. OK looking. Typical older lady AMP body and looks. Nothing to get excited about. Pretty good massage, OK finish. Not enough interest to go back though.

Sosquare8
11-02-18, 17:21
Stopped at Blue Moon a few times. There's two girls working there. I was told by one of them, that they change girls there fairly quickly, so I'm not sure if they are still there.

One was in her late 20's probably. Nice figure, great natural tits, and cute face. She always had tiny shorts and a tight top when you walk in. Higher than normal tips for extras though.

The other girl was in her 30's. Cute, fake tits, cute though. She always had a short dress on if she was the one to greet you upon arriving. Same higher than normal tips.

Stopped at June's last week. Initially I was planning on going to the one on Karluk, but it was closed for some reason. Older provider, probably late 40's. Decent looking and friendly, but nothing to get excited about. Probably won't be back.

Radium88
11-08-18, 18:20
Stopped at Blue Moon a few times. There's two girls working there. I was told by one of them, that they change girls there fairly quickly, so I'm not sure if they are still there.

One was in her late 20's probably. Nice figure, great natural tits, and cute face. She always had tiny shorts and a tight top when you walk in. Higher than normal tips for extras though.

The other girl was in her 30's. Cute, fake tits, cute though. She always had a short dress on if she was the one to greet you upon arriving. Same higher than normal tips.

Stopped at June's last week. Initially I was planning on going to the one on Karluk, but it was closed for some reason. Older provider, probably late 40's. Decent looking and friendly, but nothing to get excited about. Probably won't be back.June is the same way they usually rotate every few months but they are typically a little older, but some of us like them that way.

Cobalt Blue
11-11-18, 01:17
Stopped by for another visit at Qin Spa. I used to like to visit when it was located on I St but it was a rather old house down there with very cramped quarters. The new location at 607 W Northern Lights Blvd #3 is much roomier and fresher. They are in the process of getting a table shower set up, which will be a nice addition. I saw Linda again as she is definitely one of my all time favorites. She is a very attractive Chinese gal who has a very positive attitude that shows up wonderfully in her work. She has always provided me with a perfect level of relaxation with her many skills. I highly recommend her. The new location has been a little slow so stop by and help get the business rolling. You'll be happy you did!

Sully907
11-11-18, 15:21
Stopped by for another visit at Qin Spa. I used to like to visit when it was located on I St but it was a rather old house down there with very cramped quarters. The new location at 607 W Northern Lights Blvd #3 is much roomier and fresher. They are in the process of getting a table shower set up, which will be a nice addition. I saw Linda again as she is definitely one of my all time favorites. She is a very attractive Chinese gal who has a very positive attitude that shows up wonderfully in her work. She has always provided me with a perfect level of relaxation with her many skills. I highly recommend her. The new location has been a little slow so stop by and help get the business rolling. You'll be happy you did!I just logged in to post basically what you just said, new Qin location is much more private, Linda did a nice hot stone massage without me even asking, very nice experience.

BeatsWackin
11-12-18, 17:41
Pm'd Ya ghost.

Went to Oriental, wasn't horrible, older gal. But did a good massage and finished up well enough. Another day I went to Royal. Better looking, younger, and I had a good time. Massage was so so. But she was actually pretty fun.

Speedy44
11-14-18, 01:41
Stopped by River Spa today, excellent massage and beautiful girl. Very pleased and the rest of the day work was a breeze.

Sosquare8
11-21-18, 11:41
Any recommendations for a BBBJ?

Ziphran
11-21-18, 21:00
Buddy stopped by last week.

Smelled like a gas leak which was tough. Provider was older, not attractive, and not a very good massage. Skipped any extras due largely to her appearance and the smell.

Ziphran
11-21-18, 21:02
Buddy stopped by and saw CiCi. Amazing body, good looks, mid 20's. Massage was so-so.

It's tough at places like this. He paid. 7 to enter, and prices ranged from $ to $$ for extras. So for a solid visit it's $$. 7. At that point there is no reason not to see Itzel, Amanda, Abigail, River, etc. for $$$.

Radium88
11-21-18, 23:30
Buddy stopped by and saw CiCi. Amazing body, good looks, mid 20's. Massage was so-so.

It's tough at places like this. He paid. 7 to enter, and prices ranged from $ to $$ for extras. So for a solid visit it's $$. 7. At that point there is no reason not to see Itzel, Amanda, Abigail, River, etc. for $$$.Have started to come to that conclusion also, only down side is having to have some preplanning but that isn't that big of a deal.

CaptnCommode
11-24-18, 10:55

It's tough at places like this. He paid. 7 to enter, and prices ranged from $ to $$ for extras. So for a solid visit it's $$. 7. At that point there is no reason not to see Itzel, Amanda, Abigail, River, etc. for $$$.How much time does. 7 get a person?

Sully907
11-24-18, 14:54
How much time does. 7 get a person?Yea that's the iffy thing about these places, some, like Qin and Junes you get an actual massage for your. 6 and then whatever extras are available. Some that amount for the massage is nothing more then a cover fee.

Black Papa
11-25-18, 13:46
How much time does. 7 get a person?Not much short me 30 minutes, paid. 7 only get 30 mins massage and not good.

Cobalt Blue
11-26-18, 19:20
Not much short me 30 minutes, paid. 7 only get 30 mins massage and not good.What a waste of money! The best thing to do is avoid these places where they try to jack up the prices way above the going rate. I have always been partial to AMPs. I have met some wonderful girls who provide wonderful service for reasonable fees. The major complaint we hear here about AMPs is that the girls tend to be older. Well, I actually prefer that but I understand if some younger guys especially don't go for that. But it is absurd to pay a girl in her twenties double the going rate or more just because she is younger, especially if the service is marginal at best. These higher prices should be reserved for quality independents.

Cobalt Blue
12-06-18, 18:40
Stopped by June's Spa to see Cindy, who is back in town. Absolutely fabulous! She is top notch. I've given her great reviews in the past and she seems to just keep getting better. A very warm personality, magnificent attitude, infectious smile, with big dark eyes that melt me down to jelly; not to mention soft hands that skillfully relax the body and soul. She is a joy! She gets my highest recommendation plus some. Been reading some not so good reviews here about other AMPs. The solution is simple; see the best! You won't be disappointed. Also, said hello to the newest masseuse at June's. Her name is Vivian. Very attractive with a nice big smile to match. Wow! I may have to pay another visit soon to try out her massage skills. I think June's has the best four hands in town right now. I'll be stopping in again, for sure!

AKTroller
12-08-18, 00:19
Had some time and extra funds this past month to see what talent there is at OT.

The house fee and extras are, and have almost always been spendy here, but sometimes you get a real gem for your investment.

6 hh, . 8 3/4 h, 1. 0 H. They all have the same price menu, but will haggle and adjust if you're a regular. 1. 0 to 2. 0 YMMV.

Seen Nahnah: skinny, shorter, dark skinned Korean, average face, mid-late 30's, bubbly people pleaser! Would recommend.

Penny: thin, taller, top heavy, lite brown skinned Korean, average face, mid 30's, reserved but very attentive to your needs and wants, definitely wants to please and create a return client base. Fun and recommended.

Ava: short, very hourglass shaped, lite skinned Korean, best looking of the trio, mid 30's, open, fun, and enjoyable. Can get as freaky as she is pretty! Gets my highest recommendation!

As always, YMMV on any given day or visit.

AT.

Radium88
12-13-18, 18:21
Penny: thin, taller, top heavy, lite brown skinned Korean, average face, mid 30's, reserved but very attentive to your needs and wants, definitely wants to please and create a return client base. Fun and recommended.

AT.Had someone cancel on me today so went over to OT and saw Penny not as freaky as some of the others I have seen there but was well worth it.

AKTroller
12-18-18, 17:50
Stopped in June's a few days back; Vivian is back there now.

Anyone that has seen Vivian knows that she's a sweetheart.

Petite, short, thin, mid 30's spinner type. Above average on the looks.

She is more reserved and somewhat submissive and quiet.

Likes to play and is responsive to your needs and requests.

Be sure to bring your "party hat" to be able to get the full menu.

6 H, 1. 2 Full menu.

YMMV on any given day.

AT.

Bobby907
12-20-18, 20:15
Went in and saw Ci Ci, I'm wondering if they're changing names. I haven't been in a while, she's new to me. I wouldn't recommend, she is a pleaser, but the massage was 3/5 and the service was so-so. Plus I really wasn't turned on by her at all, she is pear shaped and has a belly. I really wish Sophie would come back, I donated a lot to her college fund. Eh, one can dream.

AKTroller
12-29-18, 08:33

It's tough at places like this. He paid. 7 to enter, and prices ranged from $ to $$ for extras. So for a solid visit it's $$. 7. At that point there is no reason not to see Itzel, Amanda, Abigail, River, etc. for $$$.Figured a mid 20's decent body and face might net me a decent visit. ".

Total flake out and switch.

Cici drew the card on my entering; we went to the room and asked what I wanted *motioned with her hand to her mouth or the "boom boom hip thrust. " Replied that I want it all. Told me it was. 7 for the hour plus tip; told her I'll tip after depending on the service. Took the. 7 and left the room. I got ready for the "massage. ".

A totally different girl came in and asked if I was ready. She was mid 30's, celluite legs, pocked mark face, and not the decent looking 20 year old At the door.

I told her this is a bait and switch and she doesn't do it for me after seeing Cici. Told her I need my money back and I was leaving. She called Cici in and Cici tried to explain that she's seeing "Aunt Flo" and the other girl would do FS. I told her the other girl doesn't do it for me and I need my money back and was leaving. After a hassle and the not so good looking switcher trying to persuade me to "try her;" I got up, started putting my clothes on and told Cici I need my $ and I was going somewhere else. See gave me my $ and told me that next time, in a few days, she'd make up for it. I left!

Not going for the old switcheroo and not letting my little head persuade my big head was the right thing to do.

Don't these people take advantage of the situation; if it's not what you want; don't settle for less. Without us; these places fold.

Take care of those who take care of us and stand your ground when it isn't in your favor.

AT.

Datadog
01-01-19, 11:55
Figured a mid 20's decent body and face might net me a decent visit. ".

Total flake out and switch.

Cici drew the card on my entering; we went to the room and asked what I wanted *motioned with her hand to her mouth or the "boom boom hip thrust. " Replied that I want it all. Told me it was. 7 for the hour plus tip; told her I'll tip after depending on the service. Took the. 7 and left the room. I got ready for the "massage. ".

A totally different girl came in and asked if I was ready. She was mid 30's, celluite legs, pocked mark face, and not the decent looking 20 year old At the door.

I told her this is a bait and switch and she doesn't do it for me after seeing Cici. Told her I need my money back and I was leaving. She called Cici in and Cici tried to explain that she's seeing "Aunt Flo" and the other girl would do FS. I told her the other girl doesn't do it for me and I need my money back and was leaving. After a hassle and the not so good looking switcher trying to persuade me to "try her;" I got up, started putting my clothes on and told Cici I need my $ and I was going somewhere else. See gave me my $ and told me that next time, in a few days, she'd make up for it. I left!

I went to BMoon for a hh run and tug and pulled CiCi. Her massage was rough. Effective but not nuinced, lacking in sensuality. I think I could help change that if I went back as she seemed open to suggestion.

After the flip was talked up to $ for a nude tug, fill exploration pass. I was pleased with her tits. They were spectacular! After awhile of mutual touching I asked for Russian. She laid me back and body to body boob-f'd me to completion.

All in all a good time if a bit pricey.

Datadog
01-17-19, 11:17
No new reports, come on guys?!

The massage place across from the new REI on Northern Lights, (I think it's a Thai place)? , is mostly legit, but Emmy from the BKK Thai place on W Diamond is there and I want to return, and see if I can't get her to subvert those rules. .

Ziphran
01-17-19, 16:36
Buddy had a very long relationship with Emmy. Lots of hand roaming and shirtless times were had. However, she ended up marrying a regular this time last year. She doesn't do much of anything anymore. Sometimes she will see you and then offer to have the other Thai lady (buddy thinks her name is apple) finish. He passed and hasn't been back unless he really needs a good massage only. I'll.

Cobalt Blue
01-27-19, 01:53
Went to June Spa last night to see Jessie, who has just returned to Anchorage. Fabulous girl! She is lively, friendly, bouncy, with a great pair of hands that will make you feel like a king. As I've said before many times, attitude is the best asset that a masseuse can have and Jessie is at the top of the class in that regard. She makes sure that you are very happy with your visit. A gorgeous gal that will receive several repeat visits from me during her time here, which will last until the end of February. Go see her, you'll be glad you did!

Speedy44
02-07-19, 11:39
Cherry is back, got amazing massage it was relaxing with good pressure. Her place is always very clean and comfortable. I strongly recommend a visit there.

Sosquare8
02-07-19, 21:38
I was curious about this provider's appearance and services, as her ad is rather vague, so I sent her a text. Turns out she prefers to a phone call for initial contact. Her rates seemed reasonable so I decided to meet with her. Fairly attractive mixed provider, said she was 38. She had an average body, with big natural tits, a bit droopy, but with great nipples. Private residence, massage table, and unscented oil. She was chatty and friendly while she gave gave me my massage topless with yoga pants. Happy ending was a HJ / Titty fuck combo that was satisfying. I believe more is offered on subsequent visits.

Sosquare8
02-08-19, 02:09
Here is the link, I somehow forgot to include.

http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/winterdays-almost-away-massage/996117545241

Cobalt Blue
02-08-19, 02:38
I was curious about this provider's appearance and services, as her ad is rather vague, so I sent her a text. Turns out she prefers to a phone call for initial contact. Her rates seemed reasonable so I decided to meet with her. Fairly attractive mixed provider, said she was 38. She had an average body, with big natural tits, a bit droopy, but with great nipples. Private residence, massage table, and unscented oil. She was chatty and friendly while she gave gave me my massage topless with yoga pants. Happy ending was a HJ / Titty fuck combo that was satisfying. I believe more is offered on subsequent visits.Uhh. Who is she?

Tom Anch
02-08-19, 10:43
Here is the link, I somehow forgot to include.

http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/winterdays-almost-away-massage/996117545241She is legit. Once she gets to know you more will be offered. FS is on the menu.

SlopeSunrise
02-08-19, 12:33
She is legit. Once she gets to know you more will be offered. FS is on the menu.She has been advertising off and on for a few years. Does STG not include contact info or an I just missing something?

Sosquare8
02-08-19, 18:05
She has been advertising off and on for a few years. Does STG not include contact info or an I just missing something?She deletes her contact info if she isn't booking appointments.

Cobalt Blue
02-10-19, 02:01
Saw Jessie again at June Spa for my third appointment in two weeks. Simply superb!

Jj907
02-22-19, 21:39
I am not sure if this is the right place for this but I have never used a massage parlor for anything like this, in was hoping to get some advice. How much is the standard price, and what should I expect? Also what should I not do at these establishment? Thanks for the advice.

Recked62
02-24-19, 00:00
I am not sure if this is the right place for this but I have never used a massage parlor for anything like this, in was hoping to get some advice. How much is the standard price, and what should I expect? Also what should I not do at these establishment? Thanks for the advice.I'm not into the Anchorage massage parlor scene. I think they are all Asian joints. If you want a great massage from a very attractive provider, there's Itzel. She's a sweet and sexy gal that has become a favorite of some as I've seen reported under Escort Reports. I can report that she is in fact a great provider that really knows what she is doing in terms of body work and getting the knots out. I believe she is certified in massage and I would see her just for that however that would be hard to do given her good looks and playful nature.

https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?1678662-NO-MORE-HOTELS-RESIDENTIAL-INCALL-NOW-AVAILABLE!THE-ONE-AND-ONLY-ITZEL-IS-BACK-IN-ANCHORAGE-UNTIL-THE-5th-of-March.

MyHonestReview
03-07-19, 18:14
Saw Jessie again at June Spa for my third appointment in two weeks. Simply superb!Can you please add a little more info. Such as service she provides, age, price, looks, etc.

Thank you for your time.

JoeSixPack
03-17-19, 16:15
I'm interested to know who is the most attractive AMP currently in town? Strictly rated by appearance. Not other factors like attitude, donation, extras, or skills. I see a lot of posters don't seem to mind that the majority of AMPs are older and unattractive as long as they get the job done.

Datadog
03-18-19, 20:31
I'm interested to know who is the most attractive AMP currently in town? Strictly rated by appearance. Not other factors like attitude, donation, extras, or skills. I see a lot of posters don't seem to mind that the majority of AMPs are older and unattractive as long as they get the job done.I must agree. I'm not well versed, esp of late and would love new info.

I would say SOME guys at Oriental Massage (now in midtown) have been very attractive. But, prices are very high, the place has a problem letting you meet your girl before paying, and some regulars have been rough looking.

Heard the Blue Moon place had a cute girl last year, also hi priced.

Used to be more youthful and cute options, but haven't seen many lately, and haven't been out there getting be info in some time.

SlopeSunrise
03-18-19, 21:08
I'm interested to know who is the most attractive AMP currently in town? Strictly rated by appearance. Not other factors like attitude, donation, extras, or skills. I see a lot of posters don't seem to mind that the majority of AMPs are older and unattractive as long as they get the job done.I don't go often, but I do love my massages. For my money, the best for quality with attractive ladies is June Spa. Unrushed, clean, happy ladies. The mamasan is cool too. If you have a favorite just call ahead and you can make an appointment. Always feel great after a June experience.

JoeSixPack
03-19-19, 14:58
Thanks to the contributors. It's a challenge to rate the AMPs for a number of reasons. AMP ad photos are mostly fake.

Staff turn over at spas is quick. AMPs often use different names.

Radium88
03-19-19, 15:25
The problem is not every one's experience is going to be the same going to be the same, going to the same AMP and even seeing the same massage provider is no guaranty of the same experience. The previous comments have been correct June is usually consistent service but they change frequently. Oriental Therapy are usually a little younger and cuter but the price is more expensive. I have been to each one of these multiple times and I have had one bad experience at each, it happens. AK Massage cost is comparable to Oriental Therapy but recently they aren't as cute as OT. Tokyo Therapy isn't bad but every time I have been there I have been rushed out before the time was up. I went to Natural Therapeutic Massage once and there was a massage provider that I really clicked with but two weeks later she was gone. The best recommendation is to pick a few that have been mentioned here in this forum and try them out till you find the one you like.

Ak502
03-23-19, 19:36
Hello, I've been a good boy for a while but I'm back and looking for some guidance on real tantric / sensual massage. I had a line on a few good providers but that was a few years ago but it doesn't look like they are around any longer. Thanks in advance for any bread crumbs you can throw my way. I'll start posting any useful intel I come across now that I'm back!

Ak502.

Radium88
04-03-19, 22:58
Hello, I've been a good boy for a while but I'm back and looking for some guidance on real tantric / sensual massage. I had a line on a few good providers but that was a few years ago but it doesn't look like they are around any longer. Thanks in advance for any bread crumbs you can throw my way. I'll start posting any useful intel I come across now that I'm back!

Ak502.I have not seen either of them but hope to here in the near future both are suppose to be real tantric River went to school for it last summer. Tareesa was here last year and according to recent ad will be in Anchorage this summer https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367201-tareesa I have been wanting to see River for awhile now but the times she is in Anchorage have never aligned up with my available time, almost contemplating go up to Fairbanks. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?105006-RiverWild.

T Man
04-08-19, 12:03
Hey guys,

Coming to Anchorage soon and need recommendations on an Independent masseuse in the area. Looking for a quality in-call massage with some sort of H / E. I see rave reviews about Itzel, but from what I can tell she's over $300 which is out of my price range. Is there any particular website where the masseuses (not escorts) advertise and what is a ballpark for the average rate?

Thank!

T.

WoodyPusher
04-21-19, 17:00
Anyone remember a middle aged woman went by treasure a few years ago? Gave good massage on a real table out of her apartment off boniface. First time I went the massage was so good I was sure that was all I was going to get till she flipped me over and gave me some awesum head. No words just BBBJCIM. She was decent looking too. Wonder if she's still around?

PandazAk907
04-21-19, 19:44
Anyone remember a middle aged woman went by treasure a few years ago? Gave good massage on a real table out of her apartment off boniface. First time I went the massage was so good I was sure that was all I was going to get till she flipped me over and gave me some awesum head. No words just BBBJCIM. She was decent looking too. Wonder if she's still around?Where did you met treasure from?

WoodyPusher
04-22-19, 01:16
Where did you met treasure from?I found her on craigslist.

PandazAk907
04-22-19, 17:39
I found her on craigslist.Man that was over a year ago you last saw her? Any pictures, numbers, height, age? Did you look back on here if anyone report on Treasure.

WoodyPusher
04-22-19, 18:50
Man that was over a year ago you last saw her? Any pictures, numbers, height, age? Did you look back on here if anyone report on Treasure.More like 3 years ago. She was pretty blond lady 40 something I'd say. I remember her ad looking for a few good guys to practice massage on. I volunteered ha ha.

Wrath987
04-22-19, 19:13
More like 3 years ago. She was pretty blond lady 40 something I'd say. I remember her ad looking for a few good guys to practice massage on. I volunteered ha ha.https://www.adultlook.com/p/3027378

That treasure by any chance, just curious.

PandazAk907
04-22-19, 20:06
More like 3 years ago. She was pretty blond lady 40 something I'd say. I remember her ad looking for a few good guys to practice massage on. I volunteered ha ha.Yeh man that's far too long. I would have to look for another one since treasure was over 3 years ago.

Ak502
05-04-19, 17:25
I have not seen either of them but hope to here in the near future both are suppose to be real tantric River went to school for it last summer. Tareesa was here last year and according to recent ad will be in Anchorage this summer https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?367201-tareesa I have been wanting to see River for awhile now but the times she is in Anchorage have never aligned up with my available time, almost contemplating go up to Fairbanks. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?105006-RiverWild.Meet up with Tereesa for a session. Good time. She is a good natured hippy chick. Age is not accurate and not a high quality massage, but still enjoyable and she has a great rack!

Radium88
05-08-19, 15:36
Meet up with Tereesa for a session. Good time. She is a good natured hippy chick. Age is not accurate and not a high quality massage, but still enjoyable and she has a great rack!I have wanted to experience this tantric massage and have seen a few that claim that they do but according to my research it isn't, looks like she may be another one in this category have a trip planned to Seattle in August and a trip planned to Fairbanks in September maybe I can eventually track down this elusive type of massage.

SlopeSunrise
05-08-19, 21:46
I have wanted to experience this tantric massage and have seen a few that claim that they do but according to my research it isn't, looks like she may be another one in this category have a trip planned to Seattle in August and a trip planned to Fairbanks in September maybe I can eventually track down this elusive type of massage.I too have been interested in tantric massage and despite multiple ads claiming tantric massage-including Tareesa's- I still haven't experienced one. However, the best massages in town (IMO), is Itzel, Ida at Thai Massage, Linda at Qin Spa, and Sherry at Sherry's massage on East Tudor. Each has a unique technique and really makes your body feel good. Tareesa is pretty good at erotic massage. If you like a lot of prostate attention I would suggest a visit, she's really into it.

Radium88
05-08-19, 23:06
I too have been interested in tantric massage and despite multiple ads claiming tantric massage-including Tareesa's- I still haven't experienced one. However, the best massages in town (IMO), is Itzel, Ida at Thai Massage, Linda at Qin Spa, and Sherry at Sherry's massage on East Tudor. Each has a unique technique and really makes your body feel good. Tareesa is pretty good at erotic massage. If you like a lot of prostate attention I would suggest a visit, she's really into it.Have experienced all except Tareesa and Sherry, Ida my chest would hurt for days afterwards so stopped going there, Linda's hot stones are amazing and Itzel especially with her new massage table is some thing to experience, I guess the next thing is to see if I can see Tareesa.

CrowPass
05-23-19, 07:30
Morning all,

Wondering if anyone can give me recommendations for your favorite table shower service in town?

Thanks!

CP.

Sully907
05-23-19, 14:30
Morning all,

Wondering if anyone can give me recommendations for your favorite table shower service in town?
I know I've posted about them before but can't go wrong with qin spa. Good location, newly installed table shower, good pricing, and an actual legit decent massage
Thanks!

CP.I know I've posted about them before but can't go wrong with qin spa, good location, newly installed shower room, fair pricing and a legit solid massage.

Radium88
05-24-19, 10:53
Morning all,

Thanks!

CP.Tokyo Therapy has a good one, Oriental Therapy the room is a lot smaller than at the old location but still good but a little more expensive than other places, Cristal Spa is made of plastic and short I am just a little over 6 foot and my feet hang over and the edge hits right at the ankle can be uncomfortable, June Spa the service is great but the table always smells a little musty, Yong Spa is one of the best table showers but last I heard she was closed up again not sure if she will be reopening has closed in the past for a month or longer and still reopened, and AK Therapy has a good table shower also.

AkvwGuy
05-24-19, 14:35
Tokyo Therapy has a good one, Oriental Therapy the room is a lot smaller than at the old location but still good but a little more expensive than other places, Cristal Spa is made of plastic and short I am just a little over 6 foot and my feet hang over and the edge hits right at the ankle can be uncomfortable, June Spa the service is great but the table always smells a little musty, Yong Spa is one of the best table showers but last I heard she was closed up again not sure if she will be reopening has closed in the past for a month or longer and still reopened, and AK Therapy has a good table shower also.Table shower at Qin Spa on Northern Lights. Linda is good.

Radium88
05-25-19, 15:10
Table shower at Qin Spa on Northern Lights. Linda is good.Didn't list Qin because I haven't tried the table shower there yet Linda is fantastic and the hot stones are great plan on visiting soon to try the table shower.

NSullivan
05-26-19, 13:57
Didn't list Qin because I haven't tried the table shower there yet Linda is fantastic and the hot stones are great plan on visiting soon to try the table shower.Went to Qin last night. Had to wait while she finished with another monger. Table shower was nice and hot, massage was fantastic, with a modicum of teasing. Flip was great, and she even lifted the shirt to allow access to the girls. Would recommend.

AsiansSlaveDad
05-29-19, 21:45
Hello all. Long time lurker just now taking the time to create an account and weigh in on the action going on here in town. Visited June Spa again and drew a 5/10 middle aged korean. Table shower, decent massage. I was bold and requested a thorough rim session which she promptly obliged followed by a so-so bbj. All in all it was a solid visit. Didn' her catch her name, didn't care too. After all, its a worthless asian massage parlor *****. Haha. Also, the korean restuarant next door has great authentic cuisine. Owned by the same folks and I believe they work their ****** as waiteresses as well. Classic!

SlopeSunrise
05-30-19, 01:23
Hello all. Long time lurker just now taking the time to create an account and weigh in on the action going on here in town. Visited June Spa again and drew a 5/10 middle aged korean. Table shower, decent massage. I was bold and requested a thorough rim session which she promptly obliged followed by a so-so bbj. All in all it was a solid visit. Didn' her catch her name, didn't care too. After all, its a worthless asian massage parlor *****. Haha. Also, the korean restuarant next door has great authentic cuisine. Owned by the same folks and I believe they work their ****** as waiteresses as well. Classic!Yes, the bulgogi next door is first rate. As for the rest of what you said. Meh.

JoeSixPack
05-30-19, 01:55
Yes, the bulgogi next door is first rate. As for the rest of what you said. Meh.SlopeSunrise, Agreed. The Korean waitress recommended the house specialty. Cum sum yung guy.

AsiansSlaveDad
05-30-19, 19:03
[Deleted by Admin]

We don't little boys post here.

A2

Webster907
06-07-19, 18:35
Saw her recently, & have to give her a thumbs up. Sometimes stress relief, involves more than a BJ. Although, middle aged Asian she's not a druggy. Which is refreshing, and she gets the job done. Would recommend.

Akrandomlad
06-17-19, 00:17
I too have been interested in tantric massage and despite multiple ads claiming tantric massage-including Tareesa's- I still haven't experienced one. However, the best massages in town (IMO), is Itzel, Ida at Thai Massage, Linda at Qin Spa, and Sherry at Sherry's massage on East Tudor. Each has a unique technique and really makes your body feel good. Tareesa is pretty good at erotic massage. If you like a lot of prostate attention I would suggest a visit, she's really into it.I've been a lurking member for quite some time I've only seen ida at thai massage and only a few times.

She gave a nice oily HJ each time she even pulled the girls out and let me touch.

How's ida's bbj?

SlopeSunrise
06-17-19, 02:09
I've been a lurking member for quite some time I've only seen ida at thai massage and only a few times.

She gave a nice oily HJ each time she even pulled the girls out and let me touch.

How's ida's bbj?Never saw the girls, never got a BJ. Just a really great massage. Sounds like I've been missing out.

Tantra Tareesa
06-17-19, 21:18
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Akrandomlad
06-18-19, 07:44
Never saw the girls, never got a BJ. Just a really great massage. Sounds like I've been missing out.She does a good thai massage but is a bit chubby and old.

Anyone have any good dreams about ida?

Vitrea
06-22-19, 14:24
Never saw the girls, never got a BJ. Just a really great massage. Sounds like I've been missing out.Ida is not the BJ type. Decent HJ. She is easily 50+.

Akrandomlad
06-23-19, 06:40
Ida is not the BJ type. Decent HJ. She is easily 50+.I knew she was old and I kinda figured that about BJs she gave me a funny look when I asked if she would do it I was just wondering if others have had it in the past.

SlopeSunrise
06-23-19, 14:19
I knew she was old and I kinda figured that about BJs she gave me a funny look when I asked if she would do it I was just wondering if others have had it in the past.She may not have understood you, very rough English. I will say that well over a year ago she advertised 4 hand massage with her friend Anne. A very busty and attractive Thai woman who spoke perfect English. When the flip came she stripped down and did things to me I've never seen at most AMP's. Ida just kept on massaging like a pro. It was surreal and haven't seen her back since.

CaptnCommode
06-27-19, 05:34
She may not have understood you, very rough English. I will say that well over a year ago she advertised 4 hand massage with her friend Anne. A very busty and attractive Thai woman who spoke perfect English. When the flip came she stripped down and did things to me I've never seen at most AMP's. Ida just kept on massaging like a pro. It was surreal and haven't seen her back since.I was really curious about the 4 hand massage with Anne, but never took the leap. What did Anne do during her portion? You really have me intrigued. Feel free to pm if you prefer.

Cobalt Blue
07-02-19, 02:26
Decided to pop into the AMP on Karluk to see what was happening. Haven't visited there since Connie left as the reports were less than glowing. Met a gal named May who apparently remembered me but I could not say that I remembered her. Her initial enthusiasm and sparkly personality persuaded me to give her a try. I was glad I did. A very good experience all the way around. A+ for attitude and effort. Full hour. Very relaxing. This gal delivers the goods. Will see her again, without any doubt. High quality.

Akrandomlad
07-05-19, 05:25
What can you gents tell me about blue moon spa? I like idas massage but she's a little out of the way for me.

Adrianed
07-05-19, 16:50
Decided to pop into the AMP on Karluk to see what was happening. Haven't visited there since Connie left as the reports were less than glowing. Met a gal named May who apparently remembered me but I could not say that I remembered her. Her initial enthusiasm and sparkly personality persuaded me to give her a try. I was glad I did. A very good experience all the way around. A+ for attitude and effort. Full hour. Very relaxing. This gal delivers the goods. Will see her again, without any doubt. High quality.Are they still all 55 to 65 years old? What was the $$.

Adrianed
07-05-19, 16:51
What can you gents tell me about blue moon spa? I like idas massage but she's a little out of the way for me.They have younger than most but very $.

Akrandomlad
07-09-19, 00:05
They have younger than most but very $.What's the average $ for a h massage.

Adrianed
07-11-19, 17:05
They have younger than most but very $.8 in the door $ For basic hi $. 5 upgrade HJ.

Speedy44
07-21-19, 21:42
Had a chance to come into town and saw Cherry. She gives a fantastic massage and a great touch. Highly recommend.

FredGarver
07-24-19, 16:57
First a big thank you to all of you that take the time to post. I am sure there are many lurkers like myself who have benefited. I don't live in Anchorage, but travel here monthly for work. I have visited many of the AMP's here and they are on par with a lot other cities in the US. I travel a lot and cannot remember the names of most of the providers. Someone here mentioned Teresa? Prostate? That sounds familiar, but I can't remember where she is located. Any help for a first time poster?

Sherry I know and remember and like her service. She had an overweight lady working there as well last time I went. G SPA is good for me as well. Standard older Asian (again can't remember name! She gives a very firm massage and good ending. I go to Thai and I assume that is Ida I have been seeing. Have had the same experience as some here. Nice massage, good hands and the girls are ok. Been to June Spa a couple times and can vouch for more than just digital stimulation. Apple is good for a nice massage and standard relief. Again, mature lady.

In town for a couple of days and plan on treating myself a bit. Would love more info on Teresa? I should have used the quote function, but I am a rookie posting here. Haven't been to Qin, but my interested is piqued!

FredGarver
07-24-19, 17:11
My first post is not up yet, but I found Tereesa's ad. Not who I thought if this is the one everyone here is referring to. Thanks.

FredGarver
07-24-19, 23:17
I couldn't decide where to go, but was persuaded to try Karluk street by an earlier post. Where the hell do you park there? I parked on the street around the corner. Rang the bell and it was answered by a nice lady. She told they were busy and asked if I would come back in an hour. I said maybe and left. Ended up at June with Amanda. Nice middle aged lady, clean with a good personality. Had a really nice time. Ended up doing a reverse massage and everything else. I think I will try one more while in town this week. Anyone dying to share a suggestion?

WoodyPusher
07-25-19, 18:40
Went there today and things were s little odd. Old lady started my rub down and then left the room. Girl named Sasha came in and payed next to me. Rough English but understandable kept saying you be nice to me. Ok so she's all skin and bones and has awful breath like she's sick. Did a half assed HJ and I left. She did not seem very healthy so I opted out of any more contact. I had heard that Sasha was pretty cute but this one wasn't anymore.

PerkySeeker
07-26-19, 23:37
Nice young gal by the name of Cindy is a jewel. Friendly, good massage with all the trimmings. Safety girl, leaving soon. Don't miss out. FS.

Cobalt Blue
08-09-19, 03:27
Stopped by Junes tonight and on the recommendation of my old friend Jenny, saw a new girl named Amanda. It was a very good visit. Very friendly gal who does her best to please the client. Highly recommended. I'll be back for sure.

Ziphran
08-13-19, 17:44
Buddies cell got smashed. Anyone have dawn's number. Doesn't look like she has posted an ad in a while.

Cobalt Blue
08-14-19, 15:00
Buddies cell got smashed. Anyone have dawn's number. Doesn't look like she has posted an ad in a while.It's been a few years since I've seen Dawn. She is a consummate professional. Always a joy. I first saw her at 8th & M (or maybe it was 9th &M) back in the late 80's. I think she might have been like 19 at the time. An incredible hardbody. I was in awe. There was also a gal named Billie Jean working there. She was kind of a plain Jane looking gal but she had the kind of working attitude that would get the guys lining up to see her. She advertised as a backwalker. They were quite a combo. They made a fortune for the owner down there. It was a good parlor. Wish there was one like it still around.

TheHustled
08-19-19, 18:46
Haven't ventured out in a long time. Is OT still good, even at the new location? Sad to see that Connie is no longer around on Karluk.

Is rainbow spa (or whatever the name changed to) still around or is it closed for good?

With backpage gone, where do you find most of the advertisements? I checked out bedpage, but it's not even close to the same.

Speedy44
08-30-19, 13:34
I was driving through and felt I needed a rest with a massage to keep me going on a long drive. I drove by River Spa, Cherry did a good job took care of all my sore and stiff areas. I definitely recommend this place.

FredGarver
09-01-19, 16:00
Went there today and things were s little odd. Old lady started my rub down and then left the room. Girl named Sasha came in and payed next to me. Rough English but understandable kept saying you be nice to me. Ok so she's all skin and bones and has awful breath like she's sick. Did a half assed HJ and I left. She did not seem very healthy so I opted out of any more contact. I had heard that Sasha was pretty cute but this one wasn't anymore.I was there just the other day. Same scenario. The second girl was Sasha or Tasha, couldn't really understand. She was thin, but seemed normal and healthy. Her hand work was really good, not just the quick tug to get it over.

Maybe everyone is named Sasha or Tasha?

NSPunter
09-11-19, 18:41
I was there just the other day. Same scenario. The second girl was Sasha or Tasha, couldn't really understand. She was thin, but seemed normal and healthy. Her hand work was really good, not just the quick tug to get it over.

Maybe everyone is named Sasha or Tasha?Same drill for me a couple weeks ago. I heard "Sha-Sha. " Very petite, likely in her 40's or potentially early 50's. She started by just sitting with me, was very engaging and nice. Service was good, but nothing to write home about. I did not encounter the same hygiene problems you all are mentioning.

Overall, not terrible, not great.

NSPunter
09-11-19, 18:49
Dreamed of going a few days ago. $ up front for the hour seemed steep, but their facilities are a grade above the rest in Anchorage so I can see why they charge more. Prices were about. 4 more than standard across the board.

Service from Cherry was awesome, if pricey. She is enthusiastic and knows what she is doing. She jokes around and has a great personality. Probably mid-30's, very toned and petite.

One thing that worried me though: I normally put my wallet in a shoe with my socks stuffed in front of it. When I came back from the table shower, my socks had been moved. Nothing had been taken from the wallet, and I could have maybe kicked / jostled them out of position, but this was the first time that had ever happened to me and I hate to think of someone going through my IDs / etc. I've been to OT a few times before and never had issues. Has anyone else had something similar happen to them?

CJBraves84
09-20-19, 13:12
In town on business and shocked to learn my favorite Asian still was here. Goes by Yuki number ending in 1455. She posts every were not using her own photo. 40's decent looking that gives a great nude slide message. Was nice after a 7 hour flight.

On the flip nice titty fuck (big b small c cup) Only a little bit of English I asked to slide to the end of the bed and would fuck her doggie. Some how she thought I said anal. When she got the end of the bed and guided my cock into her ass I went for it! Must admit was my first time. Nutted in her ass and called it quits. Great 1 hour visit for 140.

Throbberx9
09-20-19, 18:10
It's been a few years since I've seen Dawn. She is a consummate professional. Always a joy. I first saw her at 8th & M (or maybe it was 9th &M) back in the late 80's. I think she might have been like 19 at the time. An incredible hardbody. I was in awe. There was also a gal named Billie Jean working there. She was kind of a plain Jane looking gal but she had the kind of working attitude that would get the guys lining up to see her. She advertised as a backwalker. They were quite a combo. They made a fortune for the owner down there. It was a good parlor. Wish there was one like it still around.The white girl from way back that had somewhat short blonde hair and an office close to the park strip? Must have been the late late 80's and early 90's?

Is she still around? Is so could someone PM me please?

I'd love to see her again.

Cobalt Blue
09-20-19, 23:30
The white girl from way back that had somewhat short blonde hair and an office close to the park strip? Must have been the late late 80's and early 90's?

Is she still around? Is so could someone PM me please?

I'd love to see her again.Dawn worked at the MP on M & something. She would advertise in the ADN under A Unique Massage. Over the years she has worked in at least a dozen different locations. She sometimes advertises online but I haven't seen an ad lately but she inevitably turns up again. Very professional. Fun, personable gal. In her younger days she had the most awesome hard body in town. But alas, the years catch up with all of us.

Throbberx9
09-20-19, 23:44
Dawn worked at the MP on M & something. She would advertise in the ADN under A Unique Massage. Over the years she has worked in at least a dozen different locations. She sometimes advertises online but I haven't seen an ad lately but she inevitably turns up again. Very professional. Fun, personable gal. In her younger days she had the most awesome hard body in town. But alas, the years catch up with all of us.ANY idea how I'd be able to get a hold of her? I had some great times with her but few too many.

I'd love to connect with her again.

Any idea where she posted last?

Thank you.

Cobalt Blue
09-21-19, 19:29
ANY idea how I'd be able to get a hold of her? I had some great times with her but few too many.

Thank you.Last time she posted for body rubs it was under Heavenly Hands. Been a bit so I don't know if she'll still use that or if she is even still working.

John Girthson
09-21-19, 19:40
ANY idea how I'd be able to get a hold of her? I had some great times with her but few too many.

Thank you.I've never seen her, and wouldn't recognize her in a room of two. However, based on what I know about her I'd say there's a reasonable chance she is one of these two advertisers:

http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/the-klondike-blonde-experience/909128564574

http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/got-tension-with-a-capital-t-c/236345564479

Cobalt Blue
09-21-19, 21:36
I've never seen her, and wouldn't recognize her in a room of two. However, based on what I know about her I'd say there's a reasonable chance she is one of these two advertisers:

http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/the-klondike-blonde-experience/909128564574

http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/got-tension-with-a-capital-t-c/236345564479Nope, neither one of them.

SlopeSunrise
09-21-19, 21:43
I've never seen her, and wouldn't recognize her in a room of two. However, based on what I know about her I'd say there's a reasonable chance she is one of these two advertisers:

http://alaska.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_e/got-tension-with-a-capital-t-c/236345564479Can't speak about the second one, but the first link is definitely not Dawn from Heavenly Hands. As recently as 2016 she had a studio in a nice office building on Arctic. Great massage, decent extras. I haven't seen Dawn advertise in over a year as she moved to Arizona and said she would return infrequently.

Cobalt Blue
09-21-19, 21:44
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=470542&d=1501016186

Without any question, this is her. Ad is a bit old so my guess is the number is no good, but I didn't try it so maybe it is.

SlopeSunrise
09-21-19, 22:28
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=470542&d=1501016186

Without any question, this is her. Ad is a bit old so my guess is the number is no good, but I didn't try it so maybe it is.She gave a really decent massage, and had a really rocking body for her age.

NSPunter
09-24-19, 00:37
Had some good experiences at OT. Yes, it's more expensive, but I would say the facility and service is a cut above.

Recommend Candy as she is extremely good at both massage and everything else. Gentle and fun demeanor.

$1/ hr to the house. $1-2 extra depending on services rendered.

JustASquare
10-03-19, 17:34
First post but I'm not new to the forum, I have tried Wasilla and only find older providers and had the same exp at June and another. Just looking for a early 30 or younger. PM if that works better. Thanks in advance.

Speedy44
10-06-19, 20:18
Stopped by River Spa this morning. I asked Cherry for a hard massage, which was definitely one of the best I've had at an AMP. Cherry provides a WONDERFUL session and is genuinely concerned with your satisfaction. I would highly recommend a visit she is special.

SanDiegoBob
10-18-19, 11:58
Up here on business and happen to see this place. Went in 2 girls working one was very big so I got lVivian. Nice body pretty face. Took me to the room and gave me a pretty good massage while I played with her nice ass. Had me turn over and played with her boobies while she gave me a HJ. Ask for Vivian the other is rather large. I will go back to this place while I"m up here.

PerkySeeker
10-18-19, 20:47
First post but I'm not new to the forum, I have tried Wasilla and only find older providers and had the same exp at June and another. Just looking for a early 30 or younger. PM if that works better. Thanks in advance.Visited VIP on Benson and found a cutie, Gigi, late 20's to early 30's. Good massage but has a few rules and a bit pricey for extras. YMMV.

CaptnCommode
10-24-19, 00:11
Visited VIP on Benson and found a cutie, Gigi, late 20's to early 30's. Good massage but has a few rules and a bit pricey for extras. YMMV.Just curious what her rules are, and how much extras might be. Pm if you prefer.

JuanWayne
10-27-19, 18:36
I went to Junes a few weeks ago. Got a girl named Fundi or something like that. Ok massage, of the flip she game a half-assed CBJ that was more that one should spend. I would have paid had is been good but it wasn't, and then she begged for more $. Not returning. I did see Jenny there, I wish she was still working, I always liked her.

LoveSky831
11-02-19, 04:21
Had some good experiences at OT. Yes, it's more expensive, but I would say the facility and service is a cut above.

Recommend Candy as she is extremely good at both massage and everything else. Gentle and fun demeanor.

$1/ hr to the house. $1-2 extra depending on services rendered.I recently tried Candy and Penny, Candy is my choice, she is more attractive, even massage part was very short. I like their table shower BTW.

SanDiegoBob
11-18-19, 14:21
Went to June Spa and Vivian took me to the room. Nice looking young lady with a short little dress. Massage was very good and extras were good. Depends what you want is what you pay. A must see.

LoveSky831
11-18-19, 22:54
Went to June Spa and Vivian took me to the room. Nice looking young lady with a short little dress. Massage was very good and extras were good. Depends what you want is what you pay. A must see.Is she a new one? I was there a week ago, saw Michele and there was another Chinese woman. She was about 40-45 ye, skinny not very tall, cute face, I don't remember what is her name.

Michele.

Visited her week ago or so. She is about 45 ye, average body for that age. Massage was OK, on the flip I voted for FCS. She joyfully agreed, but unfortunately she didn't have a rubber. Alright, she found a piece of plastic wrap and said, "this is the same as ruber" and started to wrap me. I don't know, I should have stopped her at this point, but I was laughing of that so hard. She started from CBJ (can I call it "covered" which was so-so since the plastic wrap gives less feelings than the rubber. 2 minutes later she sat on me, was not also good- she started complain "to big." Ended up by HJ. $60 for hour massage, $ extras. Should have paid less, but she was fun with the plastic wrap. Overall 3 out of 10. Massage was good, extras. So, so.

Few days later I decided to try other lady. But Met Michele again. She said second lady is busy, I was tired to go somewhere else, decided to give her second chance. Opted for 30 min massage $40. On the flip, guess what? She doesn't have a rubber again. All right, no plastic wrap this time, got BBJ. It was so-so, it was about 3-4 minutes then ended by HJ. $ for extras.

I'm not going to visit her again, I will try to get Vivian this time.

Cobalt Blue
11-19-19, 16:54
Is she a new one? I was there a week ago, saw Michele and there was another Chinese woman. She was about 40-45 ye, skinny not very tall, cute face, I don't remember what is her name.

Michele.

Visited her week ago or so. She is about 45 ye, average body for that age. Massage was OK, on the flip I voted for FCS. She joyfully agreed, but unfortunately she didn't have a rubber. Alright, she found a piece of plastic wrap and said, "this is the same as ruber" and started to wrap me. I don't know, I should have stopped her at this point, but I was laughing of that so hard. She started from CBJ (can I call it "covered" which was so-so since the plastic wrap gives less feelings than the rubber. 2 minutes later she sat on me, was not also good- she started complain "to big." Ended up by HJ. $60 for hour massage, $ extras. Should have paid less, but she was fun with the plastic wrap. Overall 3 out of 10. Massage was good, extras. So, so.

Few days later I decided to try other lady. But Met Michele again. She said second lady is busy, I was tired to go somewhere else, decided to give her second chance. Opted for 30 min massage $40. On the flip, guess what? She doesn't have a rubber again. All right, no plastic wrap this time, got BBJ. It was so-so, it was about 3-4 minutes then ended by HJ. $ for extras.

I'm not going to visit her again, I will try to get Vivian this time.With explicit detailed reviews like this you may not have to be concerned with who you see there next time because there may not be a next time. Please at least make an effort at minimal discretion. The girls and especially the owners do not want to see reviews like this. It creates an unnecessary risk for them. They do not want this kind of attention. They need to operate under the radar. Please stop.

Webster907
11-21-19, 16:11
Went to June Spa and Vivian took me to the room. Nice looking young lady with a short little dress. Massage was very good and extras were good. Depends what you want is what you pay. A must see.Good massage w Vivian (. 4 + 1. 2), for the anchorage AMP scene she's easily an 8 or a 9. She was not mechanical, and gets into it. Will repeat.

Speedy44
12-15-19, 19:02
I have been seeing Cherry for close to 3 years now and she always knows just what to do to provide the best healing. She is intuitive, very attentive and sensitive to what your body needs, offering just the right amount of pressure as needed. While there are many massage therapists available and I have been to many, she is the one I always go back to.

Akrandomlad
12-27-19, 02:56
Has anyone been there recently I was wondering if its still open it's been a few months since I been there and was curious about stopping in for a massage from Ida.

Nova907
12-27-19, 14:39
Has anyone been there recently I was wondering if its still open it's been a few months since I been there and was curious about stopping in for a massage from Ida.Oh wow, I remember getting a groupon or some similar discount deal for this place almost 10 years ago! It was a very talkative lady who also got nupnabd walked on my back. No extras offered, but overall decent massage.

SlopeSunrise
12-27-19, 20:24
Has anyone been there recently I was wondering if its still open it's been a few months since I been there and was curious about stopping in for a massage from Ida.As far as I know Ida is still there. I saw her as I strolled through the mall a couple months ago and chatted with her. In my opinion, she gives the greatest Thai massage in the business. Limited extras are available if you wish, but I find the massage is usually enough to wipe me out. There are rumors that she provides on the side but I haven't partaken, or even asked.

John1347
12-31-19, 12:54
Are there extras to be had at these two places?

SeaFisher1990
01-02-20, 20:21
Are there extras to be had at these two places?Been to both of those place about a year ago.

Regular rub and tug at both places is what I had didn't pursue anything beyond that.

Both places massage was really good.

Akrandomlad
01-04-20, 02:21
Oh wow, I remember getting a groupon or some similar discount deal for this place almost 10 years ago! It was a very talkative lady who also got nupnabd walked on my back. No extras offered, but overall decent massage.Saw Ida recently got a nice hh massage she was a bit rough on my ankle though then I flipped over and finished the massage got a few extras then left.

Was good but I haven't Been to other places yet and Idas pretty far away.

Anyone have any recommendations for a few places in town.

Akrandomlad
01-08-20, 01:06
Just had my first visit with Yuki it was a bit pricey but I think it was worth it.

She was a bit chubbier than I thought she would be but that was fine.

Anybody know what kind of extras she has on offer? Pm me.

Akrandomlad
01-08-20, 05:14
I had a visit with yuki this afternoon it was pretty nice I liked her nice soft body and soft touch although her incall was way out there but it was a nice place just took a long time to get to.

She was a bit chubbier than I expected but it was alright because she is a fun gal.

Does anyone got any reviews for some of our African providers I'm real curious about some of the black girls on them and adult look.

John Girthson
01-08-20, 15:30
I had a visit with yuki this afternoon it was pretty nice I liked her nice soft body and soft touch although her incall was way out there but it was a nice place just took a long time to get to.

She was a bit chubbier than I expected but it was alright because she is a fun gal.

Does anyone got any reviews for some of our African providers I'm real curious about some of the black girls on them and adult look.Check your messages I just sent you a PM.

JG.

Justcause22
01-13-20, 13:52
Will be in town later on this week. I would love some intel on who or where to visit. I typically like a good rub w / some extras.

Thanks for any help gents!

Cobalt Blue
01-26-20, 01:19
Stopped by June's to see Jessie who is in town until the end of February. I had seen her before and I was very happy to learn she was back. She is a top-notch masseuse who makes her clients feel like they are royalty. A warm personality with a great smile combined with a positive giving attitude makes for a great all-around experience. She is A+, way above average. Very attractive. She gets my highest recommendation.

BeatsWackin
01-28-20, 21:29
Any one have any intel on Jasmine spa in meadow lakes? I saw the signs at royal spa on the other day but then they've been off again so I'm not sure if they are back open.

Cobalt Blue
01-29-20, 00:13
Any one have any intel on Jasmine spa in meadow lakes? I saw the signs at royal spa on the other day but then they've been off again so I'm not sure if they are back open.Where is Meadow Lakes?

SlopeSunrise
01-29-20, 00:21
Stopped by June's to see Jessie who is in town until the end of February. I had seen her before and I was very happy to learn she was back. She is a top-notch masseuse who makes her clients feel like they are royalty. A warm personality with a great smile combined with a positive giving attitude makes for a great all-around experience. She is A+, way above average. Very attractive. She gets my highest recommendation.Do you know how long Jessie will be around this time? I'll be out of town for a while but it's always nice to see her when she's there.

HelloAt63
01-29-20, 03:13
Where is Meadow Lakes?Meadow Lakes is 2 miles in off of Pittman Rd. Pittman Rd. Is right right off of Parks Hwy. At Three Bears store. I live in ML's but have no clue as to where the spa is.

Cobalt Blue
01-29-20, 12:38
Do you know how long Jessie will be around this time? I'll be out of town for a while but it's always nice to see her when she's there.Uhh. Stopped by June's to see Jessie who is in town until the end of February.

Cobalt Blue
01-29-20, 12:45
Meadow Lakes is 2 miles in off of Pittman Rd. Pittman Rd. Is right right off of Parks Hwy. At Three Bears store. I live in ML's but have no clue as to where the spa is.If you Google it, it says they are on W Machen Rd, which looks like it is right off the Parks. Open 24 hours, which is interesting.

Tom Anch
02-10-20, 22:32
The massage on Tudor is the place to go. Nice ass, headlights, the works.

Akrandomlad
02-13-20, 17:35
Whis been to the red apple massage?

Can you pm me a review I'm staying near by there ams would like to know.

Speedy44
02-16-20, 10:20
One of, if not the best massage I've had. I've had much massage in my life and Cherry has great balance of deep tissue relaxing.

I come out of there feeling refreshed and completely relaxed. She has an intuitive sense and can find the problem area without being told where to go. I highly recommend her if you want a good massage that is therapeutic and relaxing!

FredGarver
02-20-20, 22:19
Whis been to the red apple massage?

Can you pm me a review I'm staying near by there ams would like to know.I've been there a couple of times. Standard middle aged Asian lady. She actually gives a decent massage and a good digital HE. No extras other than that, but that's what I seek sometimes.