Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Hizark21
07-14-08, 12:58
Streetwalkers

Mreko
09-21-10, 22:27
There are two BSW in Raleigh that I would see again. One is named Platinum for the sexy blonde wig she wears and the other one calls herself Jaye? Both can be found usually State Street closer to Lenoir. FS is really really cheap I think Jaye will go down to .2 but Plat normally ask for .4

Mreko
09-26-10, 01:13
Did a standard patrol last night around 10. DEAD. Nobody out but civilians heavy LE pressence.

MwmForHotFun
09-26-10, 10:12
Not sure if any of you have run into her, but I was cruising the zone between lenoir and newbern and saw "Jenny, " who used to post on CL, drunk or high and staggering down the street with her handler. As I drove past, I made eye contact and quickly turned around, only to see her get into a large blu/silver pick her up (bastard!) She looked smokin hot, short miniskirt, white low cut top, perfect large rack. Hadn't seen anything about her in a year or so, she used to set up on glenwood. Any recent info on her would be great, new name, contact info, etc.

Munny Bunny
10-01-10, 10:04
Jeni as in "streetwalker" circle Jeni from Tha Block AKA Jennifer, and just for the record, any man you may see her with is likely being handled!

I've got her number. Just hit me for it.

Not sure if any of you have run into her, but I was cruising the zone between lenoir and newbern and saw "Jenny, " who used to post on CL, drunk or high and staggering down the street with her handler. As I drove past, I made eye contact and quickly turned around, only to see her get into a large blu/silver pick her up (bastard!) She looked smokin hot, short miniskirt, white low cut top, perfect large rack. Hadn't seen anything about her in a year or so, she used to set up on glenwood. Any recent info on her would be great, new name, contact info, etc.

Johnny Rebel1
10-02-10, 08:49
I cruised the area friday night and nothing. Fig. with econemy slow still it be bomming out there, instead went to VIP. Look for report on mp.

Spoon Sports83
10-18-10, 18:40
I cruised gleenwood area and saw nothing

Done this for the last 2 weeks and still haven seen anything

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Somone please give some better locations to look at.

I have had shitty luck other than mp and the sc

Tomas55
10-19-10, 08:54

I have had shitty luck other than mp and the scDude, if you can't figure out the areas on this website where you need to be I don't know what to tell you. It really isn't that hard. I'm surprised you got as far as even finding the website in the first place.

Spoon Sports83
10-21-10, 21:52
Dude, if you can't figure out the areas on this website where you need to be I don't know what to tell you. It really isn't that hard. I'm surprised you got as far as even finding the website in the first place.Why be an ass about it?

I know other areas but I am wanting to know were about on glennwood ave.

Just wanted to find others and not the the same old thing over and over

Lunatic2
12-24-10, 17:41
Why be an ass about it?

I know other areas but I am wanting to know were about on glennwood ave.

Just wanted to find others and not the the same old thing over and overReply was a little uncalled for, probably frustrated like the rest of us due to lack of SW's. Ihave been striking out pretty much myself lately. I woukd venture to guess its the freezing a* weather lately. Keep trying, they will show up again. Good luck, I guess we just have to pay our dues.

Slow Low
12-26-10, 23:31
In town for the holidays, rolled the stroll today in the "big snowstorm" and hooked up with Michelle who took me to her spot. I give her a big thumbs down all around. She is paranoid, a scammer, and I'd rate her body a 4/10. In addition, up close in the light she has a huge, kickin' cold sore. She had tried to use cover up / lipstick to hide it, and I luckily saw it. Not like we ever got to any BJ action, as she hemmed and hawed and just stared at me in that crack'd out way that the crack'd out will. My recommendation: stay away. I left with a lighter wallet and nothing else.

Dubclutch
02-21-11, 00:54

I have had shitty luck other than mp and the scWhy the hell would you cruise Glenwood? Are you from out of town or something? Here's the rules: If they have lights on 24/7, it's not a chick pick up area. That's the "white" side of town. You crossover to the "Dark Side" of town. Most likely if you spot White girls in a predominately black neighborhood. 90% of the time it's action.

Tomas55
02-21-11, 18:24
Why the hell would you cruise Glenwood? Are you from out of town or something? Here's the rules: If they have lights on 24/7, it's not a chick pick up area. That's the "white" side of town. You crossover to the "Dark Side" of town. Most likely if you spot White girls in a predominately black neighborhood. 90% of the time it's action.Dubclutch, yeah somethings up with that guy. If you can't pick up street names off this website to look on then you need a new hobby. He said I was being an ass but it was such an absurd post I couldn't resist. I am the farthest thing from an ass but if he would have read the forum before he posted he more than likely would have read a street name to start looking on quicker than typing that post. Glenwood ave, that's funny!

Chsguy286
04-01-11, 05:32
New to the area so I used the monger map the other day when it was nice out and tried streets that people mentioned in several post. (Persons, hoke, lenior, state, carver and such) I also drove around the surrounding area and saw nothing. I tried afternoon and around 10 pm. I saw nothing but a group of black guys yell at me to leave. Note to self to not drive with the top down around there. Is there any updated areas or specific times I should try. Would appriacate any help to this recent transplant. Also just curious but is that map really 5 years old. Oh ps I saw pretty heavy le.

Joe Looking
04-03-11, 15:53
New to the area so I used the monger map the other day when it was nice out and tried streets that people mentioned in several post. (Persons, hoke, lenior, state, carver and such) I also drove around the surrounding area and saw nothing. I tried afternoon and around 10 pm. I saw nothing but a group of black guys yell at me to leave. Note to self to not drive with the top down around there. Is there any updated areas or specific times I should try. Would appriacate any help to this recent transplant. Also just curious but is that map really 5 years old. Oh ps I saw pretty heavy le.The age of the map does not matter because for the most part the areas stay the same. This hobby requires a lot of luck and patience. Use the map and cruise the areas at different times of the day. We all have days where we see something and days where we see nothing. Over the past few months I have had very little luck in Raleigh and most of my encounters in Durham are with girls I know because I rarely see new or interesting ones.

Good luck and don't give up.

Dubclutch
05-08-11, 13:34
Dubclutch, yeah somethings up with that guy. If you can't pick up street names off this website to look on then you need a new hobby. He said I was being an ass but it was such an absurd post I couldn't resist. I am the farthest thing from an ass but if he would have read the forum before he posted he more than likely would have read a street name to start looking on quicker than typing that post. Glenwood ave, that's funny!Not happeing in Raliegh. If it looks glamorous, then it's probably too good to be true, a setup with grave consequences. In my experience, the dark side of town, the side where trouble walks is the best place to look. Look things out of place, like white girls in a predominently Black neighborhood. If you get this message hit me back. The date is 5/8/11.

Dubclutch
06-05-11, 18:07
Not happeing in Raliegh. If it looks glamorous, then it's probably too good to be true, a setup with grave consequences. In my experience, the dark side of town, the side where trouble walks is the best place to look. Look things out of place, like white girls in a predominently Black neighborhood. If you get this message hit me back. The date is 5/8/11.Like I reported earlier, I usually go for the gang bang party at the AS on Wilmington St. Near Garner. I was accompanied by a cute black girl with twisted dreads from the Hammond St side of town that parallels Old Garner Road. She had one HELL of an ass on her. She had the straight up "ghetto" ass with the small waist, when it was bent over it was glorious. We went to the dark room where the guys disposed of her clothes immediately but only one guy did the deed and commenced to pounding her ass hard. When more guys started coming in she got a little nervous and wanted to stop, so we packed it up and left. Can't predict what my next visit might bring.

Solarmta
06-09-11, 00:35
Is it just me or are a lot of you like me. I drive around and look and I I see a girl I want no matter what I see I keep looking for that gril until I get her or give up and go home.

Pimp21
06-15-11, 01:40
Not happeing in Raliegh. If it looks glamorous, then it's probably too good to be true, a setup with grave consequences. In my experience, the dark side of town, the side where trouble walks is the best place to look. Look things out of place, like white girls in a predominently Black neighborhood. If you get this message hit me back. The date is 5/8/11.I used to stroll for talent for about 1 year around the Raleigh area and did not find anything good, they are all warn out in Raleigh area and I don't know why.

Mikeyreallikes
06-15-11, 11:06
What does AS stand for? Is it a book store? Do they advertise the time of the parties?

Like I reported earlier, I usually go for the gang bang party at the AS on Wilmington St. Near Garner. I was accompanied by a cute black girl with twisted dreads from the Hammond St side of town that parallels Old Garner Road. She had one HELL of an ass on her. She had the straight up "ghetto" ass with the small waist, when it was bent over it was glorious. We went to the dark room where the guys disposed of her clothes immediately but only one guy did the deed and commenced to pounding her ass hard. When more guys started coming in she got a little nervous and wanted to stop, so we packed it up and left. Can't predict what my next visit might bring.

Z Mann
06-15-11, 11:50
As = Adult Super Store.

What does AS stand for? Is it a book store? Do they advertise the time of the parties?

Chaugnar
07-10-12, 07:36
Was down on the stroll in Raleigh all day yesterday. There were 3 unattractive ladies 2 dark 1 light all over 40. There was a nice little chocolate dream about 30 walking with one confirmed SW but they both ignored me. I've never dreamed of a SW before so perhaps I'm making them nervous. I have a newer model car that I think was spooking the SW's because when I offered one a lift she said "who's car is that?"

Sekhemket
08-10-12, 00:58
Anyone remember Alicia, the white woman with the ugly face but nice tits?

She died a few weeks ago at the hospital and no, I do not know what she died from. I do know that she was HIV positive, so it could have been from any kind of infection. Last I had seen she was living in the woods with some guy.

Robert1744
08-10-12, 14:09
I'm so sorry to hear about Alecia. I had one (covered, thank God) car date with her a few years ago, and would bring her food from time to time when I saw her wandering about. I wondered why I had not seen her out for awhile and that explains a lot. In the five years I've been mongering here, we've had 2-3 other SW die.

It always reminds me that while I may have fun for 15-20 minutes with these women, they lead a VERY hard life that doesn't lend itself to longevity.

RIP Alecia

Tigerwoods
08-11-12, 04:39
Has anyone actually had any dates or let alone seen any activity? Oakwood has been dead the past few nights I've rolled through. I didn't see anything on Bragg or Branch st either not even anything on s. Saunders. Where are they? New spots?

Prfsoapm12
08-12-12, 14:47
Has anyone actually had any dates or let alone seen any activity? Oakwood has been dead the past few nights I've rolled through. I didn't see anything on Bragg or Branch st either not even anything on s. Saunders. Where are they? New spots?I'm with you. My passes around town have come up completely dry that last week or so. All the spots you mentioned, I've driven at various times of the day and I've seen zero. The SW scene in raleigh has always been somewhat scarce, but lately it seems to have all but dried up. Oh well.

Joe Looking
08-12-12, 19:47
Has anyone actually had any dates or let alone seen any activity? Oakwood has been dead the past few nights I've rolled through. I didn't see anything on Bragg or Branch st either not even anything on s. Saunders. Where are they? New spots?I took a drive out on Saturday around 3 am after getting some late night food. I mainly hit the Saunders / Bragg areas. There was nothing out on Saunders. There were groups of guys on the corners of Bragg and two of the side streets and I generally try not to approach women when the dope boys are that close, in case the woman happens to be someone's girlfriend. In about 40 minutes of cruising, I saw one fat aggressive black chick, two black girls who looked good from a distance until I realized that they were probably in high school, one black chick I'm pretty sure was a tranny, a couple of older black ladies and two unbelievable gorgeous black chicks neither of whom gave me the look. Overall it was an unsuccessful night. The only action I saw was a girl stopped in her car at on Bragg and Bloodsworth getting screamed at by her boyfriend.

MajorSlowCum
11-14-12, 12:19
Anyone have luck on Saunders or Hillsborough lately?

RaleighFunGuy
02-04-13, 17:16
Without telling a long story. I will just say I have a friend that wants to start having some car fun. For those of you with SW experience, I'm trying to find a discreet parking location. Mainly in the Garner area. Now I can understand being hesitant in giving away a good spot. But if anyone has any suggestions.

Please PM me.

Thanks

Prfsoapm12
02-24-13, 07:49
I haven't had a quality (take that word loosely) experience in my driving dreams in quite awhile. The scene seems to have dried up in the last year or so, and now the only walkers I see are scary enough to give me nightmares. I dreamed I went for a drive this morning, and came across two girls on Wilmington. One was heavier, one was skinny. The heavier one was walking too close to what I assume was her worker / pimp / whatever, so I stopped for the skinnier of the two. Who, from the driveby seemed fairly attractive. Boy was I wrong. The instant she got in my vehicle I realized she was at least 60 years old, missing a few teeth, and reeked BAD! I drove about 100 yards and told her to get out. She begged and pleaded, but I could barely hold back my vomit reflex.

I wish I could find a quality car date. If anyone has some assistance they can provide in this area, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise, the Raleigh scene blows. And not in the way I want it to.

RYKean
04-22-13, 22:04
Spent some time this evening looking in the St Augustine college area but nothing here like it used to be. Where have all the good girls gone.

Joey Sambora
04-23-13, 10:59
Ran into a WSW on Pecan / Wilmington the other day. She approached me and gave her number. She is late 20s maybe arly 30s. A bigger girl but nice and cute, brown hair and phat a$$.

Anyone have any info on her?

Popfly1
04-23-13, 17:41
Ran into a WSW on Pecan / Wilmington the other day. She approached me and gave her number. She is late 20s maybe arly 30s. A bigger girl but nice and cute, brown hair and phat a$$.

Anyone have any info on her? Amy from Tenn? I have posted pictures of her on here before. She was good to me.

Joey Sambora
04-24-13, 15:18
Amy from Tenn? I have posted pictures of her on here before. She was good to me.This "Amy" said she was from Louisburg. She was on Pecan again today. 2 ponytails in braids with a red top on.

Popfly1
04-29-13, 11:48
This "Amy" said she was from Louisburg. She was on Pecan again today. 2 ponytails in braids with a red top on.There is another Amy that hangs around Pecan St. She is better known as a good pick pocket pro than she is as a good SW. If you see her you better lock up your wallet and jewerly first.

Fat Daddy
04-30-13, 23:21
There is another Amy that hangs around Pecan St. She is better known as a good pick pocket pro than she is as a good SW. If you see her you better lock up your wallet and jewerly first.I picked up Amy a year or so ago. Not bad for SW from what I have seen, but still looks better with clothes on.

Sluggrits
05-19-13, 13:18
I dreamed I was driving around on Idlewild near downtown Raleigh in February and bumped into a mid-40's black woman (can't recall her name, believe it or not). We negotiated a $40 price for a BBBJ. I was quite nervous since it was my first time. She asked me to expose myself to prove I wasn't a cop. She went to town for a good 10-15min, then I finished myself. I asked her to let me CIM, but she said she practices safe sex. I dropped her off down the road and haven't seen her since, despite driving around that area 3 or 4 more times. She didn't seem drugged out or anything. We carried on quite a normal conversation before and after. I wish I could find her again. That is the best deal in town!

Sluggrits
07-03-13, 23:52
I dreamed I was driving around on Idlewild near downtown Raleigh in February and bumped into a mid-40's black woman (can't recall her name, believe it or not). We negotiated a $40 price for a BBBJ. I was quite nervous since it was my first time. She asked me to expose myself to prove I wasn't a cop. She went to town for a good 10-15min, then I finished myself. I asked her to let me CIM, but she said she practices safe sex. I dropped her off down the road and haven't seen her since, despite driving around that area 3 or 4 more times. She didn't seem drugged out or anything. We carried on quite a normal conversation before and after. I wish I could find her again. That is the best deal in town!Her name was Christy. Not sure how it is spelled.

Rectumrocket
07-10-13, 01:24
Has anyone actually had any dates or let alone seen any activity? Oakwood has been dead the past few nights I've rolled through. I didn't see anything on Bragg or Branch st either not even anything on s. Saunders. Where are they? New spots?I have seen some action in downtown around Moore Square. I was propositioned a couple of hours ago by a lady that I have seen before, but have no interest in. There is one girl I have run into three times now. She seems to be around the bars towards the end of the month. She is quite pretty, black and probably in her early twenties. The only problem is she does not know the meaning of discreet. She is also quite cheap and has offered me a flute lesson for .05 before.

I have never partaken because her lack of discretion bothers me. I have actually seen her propositioning guys openly in front of Slims. She is not Leo though because I have always given her a couple of dollars after deciding not to and she has shown me her body and let me touch just for that.

Ncchillen
08-20-13, 02:40
Friendly girl on New Hope Church Road around 1AM. I was driving towards Wake Forest Road on New Hope Church Road when I saw a WSW standing in the entrance of an apartment complex on NH. The entrance was a block away from Green Road. She said her name was Nancy. I'm not saying I did or didn't indulge, but it's all available.

Raleigh 1975
08-21-13, 19:14
I saw a white hottie, fairly nice curves, on the corner of Bragg / Garner the other day. She was wearing a yellow sundress with flowers. Made eye contact. Anyone know her. She was heading towards those apartments on the SE corner.

Thanks

Member #4364
08-24-13, 10:10
Cruised all zones last night and saw absolutely nothing, other than a few SW trolls I would never let breathe on me. First time I had been out cruising in raleigh in a while. So I'm not sure if it was just an off night, or that's how things are now. Seems like the SW and general report threads don't get much action these days. Now it's all about the girls in the ABS or the massage parlors.

Brick Tamland
08-31-13, 14:16
Saw a WSW at Garner and Bragg around 1ish in the afternoon today. She was at some other guys drivers side window. Unfortunately for me, they must have come to an agreement because in she went and off they went. She was pretty cute. I'd have done her for sure.

NeedsSome
09-03-13, 09:37
I am a long time hobbyist and have just rejoined this forum after a few years away. I enjoy the Intel available here and have really learned a lot from the other hobbyist. I have been unlucky lately in finding any of the SW worth picking up. Hopefully we will see a change in the activity with the upcoming fall.

Robert6260
09-03-13, 20:47
I picked up a nice WSW on Garner St. Between Branch and Hoke, Her name was Chastity. Blonde, probably 20's or early 30's. We went to her spot. Great BBBJ CIM.

Bonneville
09-10-13, 12:16
I dreamed of Candy who hangs out on Hoke between 8 and 10. Thin WSW shortish dirty blond hair, wears it up mostly. 30ish. Would not stop talking, but a pretty good experiences both times. BBBJCIM.

Dreamed of Stacy, chunky bleached blond in the zone. She only works with covers. Proficient. Nothing to write home about.

Was driving down Sandy Forks with the windows down and the radio on the other day about noon and a black girl gives me the smile and the wave. I had somewhere I had to be so I did not stop. I wonder if there is some action developing north of the city given the report over on Green road recently. Hmmmmm.

WSWChaser
10-02-13, 13:36
I dreamed of a BSW, tall thin named Gucci over in the zone. Went to her friends house for .05 and got a CBJ for .20- ok but probably won't repeat unless that is my only option.

Joepotts2008
10-20-13, 07:39
Sunday X2 WSW at Garner Rd and Hoke St. Big girls at 7:15 am in the cold looking to be fed.

RaleighConnect
10-22-13, 10:50
So I was driving thru Cary last night near the downtown area when I spotted a hot brunette walking briskly along the road. She was dressed prette provocative and it peaked my curiosity so I drove just past her and into a small parking lot to watch her go by. She came right to my window and asked if she coule get in. I let her. She told me that she just had a fight with her Boyfriend and that if I gave her a lift to wake forest she would make it worth my while.

Not having much to do I figured.. What the heck!

We drove the WF and on the way she talked a little and then stipped off her panties and let my hands roam. She reached over and did come roaming of her own. Once we arrved to our destination I figured it was good and done. Not so much. She told me to come in.

I asked if there was anyone there and she said maybe her GF but doubtful. I cautiously went in with her and we were indeed alone. She ponced on me like a tiger taking off all my clothes. She then engaged in some serious deepthroat and told me to be agressive. She demanded that I get it all the way down and that I hold her there as I unload. I obeyed!

Figured it was done there. Nope, she said it was her turn. I returned the oral favor for a while and made her squirt, then I was hard again and we jumped into Mish.. Followed by k9.. Then she insisted upon anal and I again obeyed.. She told me to pull out and finish her off with a facial. I again obeyed. She told me to grab her phone and take a pic of her face with my magic sauce all over it. So I did.

She then sent the pic to her BF via text, thanked me and said I may leave now and to forget where I dropped her off. I again obeyed. Sorry this isn't the typical SW report but Dude's.. I had to share this.. You never know what's goint to happen when you are hunting!!

MHL63
10-22-13, 16:05
So I was driving thru Cary last night near the downtown area when I spotted a hot brunette walking briskly along the road. She was dressed prette provocative and it peaked my curiosity so I drove just past her and into a small parking lot to watch her go by. She came right to my window and asked if she coule get in. I let her. She told me that she just had a fight with her Boyfriend and that if I gave her a lift to wake forest she would make it worth my while.

We drove the WF and on the way she talked a little and then stipped off her panties and let my hands roam. She reached over and did come roaming of her own. Once we arrved to our destination I figured it was good and done. Not so much. She told me to come in.

I asked if there was anyone there and she said maybe her GF but doubtful. I cautiously went in with her and we were indeed alone. She ponced on me like a tiger taking off all my clothes. She then engaged in some serious deepthroat and told me to be agressive. She demanded that I get it all the way down and that I hold her there as I unload. I obeyed!

Figured it was done there. Nope, she said it was her turn. I returned the oral favor for a while and made her squirt, then I was hard again and we jumped into Mish.. Followed by k9.. Then she insisted upon anal and I again obeyed.. She told me to pull out and finish her off with a facial. I again obeyed. She told me to grab her phone and take a pic of her face with my magic sauce all over it. So I did.

She then sent the pic to her BF via text, thanked me and said I may leave now and to forget where I dropped her off. I again obeyed. Sorry this isn't the typical SW report but Dude's.. I had to share this.. You never know what's goint to happen when you are hunting!!Fucking awesome.

EyeCu
10-22-13, 18:35

She then sent the pic to her BF via text, thanked me and said I may leave now and to forget where I dropped her off. I again obeyed. Sorry this isn't the typical SW report but Dude's.. I had to share this.. You never know what's goint to happen when you are hunting!!I have doubts about his too good to be tru story. First, are you a poet because you punctuated very well indeed. Not long rambling sentences either.

And second, damn, too good to be true. I like my brunettes.

RaleighConnect
10-22-13, 21:15
I have doubts about his too good to be tru story. First, are you a poet because you punctuated very well indeed. Not long rambling sentences either.

And second, damn, too good to be true. I like my brunettes.Indeed I am an educated individual.. And many on here can attest, I never make shit up! Not worth my time to do that. But thanks, maybe if my line of work fails me I will try to publish.. LOL. We all know I can pull enough content from here to keep me going a while!

ColdHill
10-22-13, 22:44
Indeed I am an educated individual.. And many on here can attest, I never make shit up! Not worth my time to do that. But thanks, maybe if my line of work fails me I will try to publish.. LOL. We all know I can pull enough content from here to keep me going a while!Actually, same thing happened to me Friday.

Member #4605
10-23-13, 07:47

She then sent the pic to her BF via text, thanked me and said I may leave now and to forget where I dropped her off. I again obeyed. Sorry this isn't the typical SW report but Dude's.. I had to share this.. You never know what's goint to happen when you are hunting!!I was in Cary and stopped in a gas station and noticed this good looking brunette sitting in the grass hanging out with a book bag. Young looking shoulder length hair, kind of tall with nice tan. Thought about saying something to her but moved on and didn't think much about it.

A week later I was at the home depot in and. Raleigh and I see this attractive brunette in tight spandex pants roaming around the parking lot. It's the same girl! So I hang to watch what's up. She roamed the parking lot back and forth between HD and chick filet. Not sure what she was doing but suspect she was hoping to run into someone and ask for cash or something.

I finally decided to approach her and ask if she needed some help. I should of done this sooner but this is not my kind of thing and was a little nervous. Anyway, I lost site of her and she somehow disappeared.

Boring story I know but I wonder if this is the same chick.

If so I am pissed at missing a golden opportunity.

This happened about 3 or so weeks ago.

Lpmrhahn
10-25-13, 05:58
A few times, 4 or 5?, over the past couple weeks driving down Wilmington Street on the way home I've seen this attractive (to me), white BBW just standing or sitting outside the Hallelujah Kitchen or whatever it's called (yellow food kitchen building). She's just standing there. Sometimes I'll turn around and drive back by to try and get a read on her, but haven't gotten one as of yet. Anyone know her story? Is she a SW?

Stevet35
10-30-13, 10:36
Had a nice little dream of Amanda last week. Picked her up in the usual zone.

Shoulder length blonde hair. 6.5 to 7 on scale. Nice to talk to. Had the usual for the usual. Would reccomend.

RamRod26
11-05-13, 18:49
Met a WSW the other day that was telling me about a Spanish parlor. She said that they were very nice ladies that where there. I just can't remember where it was near Martin Luther King Blvd. Has anyone ever heard of this place?

Joe Looking
11-05-13, 23:27
Met a WSW the other day that was telling me about a Spanish parlor. She said that they were very nice ladies that where there. I just can't remember where it was near Martin Luther King Blvd. Has anyone ever heard of this place?I've heard tell of such places in Durham but was generally warned away. In fact the only non hispanic guy I've ever heard of having success at one of these places was escorted there by another hispanic provider. If memory serves he tried to go back by himself and was turned away.

Unless you have someone to go with I would probably stay clear.

RamRod26
11-06-13, 00:47
I've heard tell of such places in Durham but was generally warned away. In fact the only non hispanic guy I've ever heard of having success at one of these places was escorted there by another hispanic provider. If memory serves he tried to go back by himself and was turned away.

Unless you have someone to go with I would probably stay clear.Thanks for the warning. I heard that it was all Spanish chicas ran by a Spanish chica so that's what grabbed my attention.

ColdHill
11-06-13, 10:41
Met a WSW the other day that was telling me about a Spanish parlor. She said that they were very nice ladies that where there. I just can't remember where it was near Martin Luther King Blvd. Has anyone ever heard of this place?I have heard of these to. Friend told me between MLK and holk. Would love to visit some sweet little Latinos for group fun. Guy could blow a big wad in a place like that. If anyone has info would love to hear.

RamRod26
11-07-13, 00:51
I have heard of these to. Friend told me between MLK and holk. Would love to visit some sweet little Latinos for group fun. Guy could blow a big wad in a place like that. If anyone has info would love to hear.Please let me know also and if I come across any info I will definitely post it. I come that way from work all the time so I'm keeping my eyes open.

Browsebot
11-07-13, 02:34
I have heard of these to. Friend told me between MLK and holk. Would love to visit some sweet little Latinos for group fun. Guy could blow a big wad in a place like that. If anyone has info would love to hear.The girls are Latinas. The guys are Latinos. If you go into a Spanish social parlor and say you want some sweet little Latinos for group fun, you are going to be in for a very unpleasant surprise.

Browsebot
11-07-13, 03:02
met a wsw the other day that was telling me about a spanish parlor. she said that they were very nice ladies that where there. i just can't remember where it was near martin luther king blvd. has anyone ever heard of this place?

i've heard tell of such places in durham but was generally warned away. in fact the only non hispanic guy i've ever heard of having success at one of these places was escorted there by another hispanic provider. if memory serves he tried to go back by himself and was turned away. unless you have someone to go with i would probably stay clear.there were more than one of these places in the triangle area, as well as in the charlotte area. they largely cater to the migrant spanish workers, and as joe said, if you weren't spanish or had someone strongly vouching for you, you weren't getting in. they were moving fairly frequently to try and stay one step ahead of raids, but several of them still got raided and shut down. these places draw a lot of heat, because they have girls there that are illegal immigrants from mexico that were trafficked in the sex trade. these girls were told they were going to be muled across the border, and then get jobs as maids, housekeepers, nannies, cooks, crop pickers, etc. when they got across the border, they were trafficked to spanish brothels. some were set up in short-term house rentals, others in trailer parks. some of the girls (very few) may actually have legal immigration status, but once across the border they were still trafficked. some of them were also ****. the raids resulted in various federal charges for the proprietors. are some still operating? sure, because there is too much money involved. but you wouldn't want to be a client in those places if you have anything to lose. you're far better off making use of the other means of pursuing the hobby, unless you like the risk factor involved. just a friendly heads-up for anyone interested in pursuing that avenue of approach.

Member #5959
11-07-13, 05:34
The girls are Latinas. The guys are Latinos. If you go into a Spanish social parlor and say you want some sweet little Latinos for group fun, you are going to be in for a very unpleasant surprise.Also, Spain is in Europe. Latinas come from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc. So I am guessing that these are Mexican parlors? If that is the case I would agree that it is way too risky of an adventure.

RamRod26
11-07-13, 13:14
Also, Spain is in Europe. Latinas come from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc. So I am guessing that these are Mexican parlors? If that is the case I would agree that it is way too risky of an adventure.The crazy part about it is that a WSW tells me about this like its not so much of a secret place. Like its been in the same place for a while now.

ColdHill
11-07-13, 13:22
Also, Spain is in Europe. Latinas come from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc. So I am guessing that these are Mexican parlors? If that is the case I would agree that it is way too risky of an adventure.I don't give a duck where they are from or how they pronounce their name. Help they can be deaf and mute as long as they can suck cock like its their last night on earth.

Browsebot
11-07-13, 14:10
Also, Spain is in Europe. Latinas come from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, etc. So I am guessing that these are Mexican parlors? If that is the case I would agree that it is way too risky of an adventure.You're right. Although normally I would refer to people by their national origin (Mexican, Spanish, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Panamanian, etc), there are way too many people around from different places that speak Spanish. Most of the time, where they're from won't matter. For simplicity in nefarious dealings, I refer to them all as Spanish as a language group as opposed to national origin, UNLESS I am actually in THEIR country of origin.

I know that's a mistake, but I'm not memorizing national origin for every Spanish-speaking person I run across, and people in the streets generally don't either. There are occasions where national origin is mixed in these places. They are all descended from Spain. There is no Spanish-speaking group or area that isn't descended from Spain. Not detracting from an individual's national origin, but it's rarely important in these dealings.

But the point in the previous post is to not state that you want to party with the male gender, Latino vs Latina. There can be fairly serious repercussions to making that mistake in the presence of male criminals and drug-dealers. I wasn't trying to make a joke, or be condescending.

Member #5959
11-07-13, 17:37
You're right. Although normally I would refer to people by their national origin (Mexican, Spanish, Puerto Rican, Dominican, Panamanian, etc), there are way too many people around from different places that speak Spanish. Most of the time, where they're from won't matter. For simplicity in nefarious dealings, I refer to them all as Spanish as a language group as opposed to national origin, UNLESS I am actually in THEIR country of origin.

I know that's a mistake, but I'm not memorizing national origin for every Spanish-speaking person I run across, and people in the streets generally don't either. There are occasions where national origin is mixed in these places. They are all descended from Spain. There is no Spanish-speaking group or area that isn't descended from Spain. Not detracting from an individual's national origin, but it's rarely important in these dealings.

But the point in the previous post is to not state that you want to party with the male gender, Latino vs Latina. There can be fairly serious repercussions to making that mistake in the presence of male criminals and drug-dealers. I wasn't trying to make a joke, or be condescending.Truth be told, I was making a joke about it. Nothing personal, just a harmless jab. But in all seriousness, my point is that it would not be wise to show up uninvited to a mexican brothel.

Joe Looking
11-08-13, 01:20
One thing you'll notice is that sexual predilections can differ by culture. What I mean by that is that you may go to a vegas brothel and get GFE as the standard, but if you go to a local hispanic one it will probably be pump and dump. I only mention it because as cool as it might be for some of you to bone a hispanic chick, do you really want to do it under the following conditions:

1) She won't look at you.

2) There is no BJ.

3) The room is filthy.

4) She looks high / catatonic.

5) You watched a guy come out before you and you know there is another waiting behind you.

I've been to a couple of "locals only" brothels in south east asia and from what I understand the mexican experience is very similar. Also the WSW saying it's not a big secret may mean that all the working girls know about it not necessarily that our favorite uncle is looking the other way. If you can get a friend to take you (even paying the WSW you met is an option if she knows a customer / worker) but walking up alone may get you turned away and it may get you assaulted.

Maybe I'm harping a bit but several years ago I found out a regular WSW I saw in Durham spoke fluent spanish (not school spanish but with a mexican accent and slang). One night I was joking with her about wanting to find a latina and she offered to hook it up for a price. Being a bargain hunter I tried to get enough info to find the girl on my own. Turns out she was going to take me to a place that her heroin dealer (a mexican) ran. We had known each other for years so she eventually told me most of the girls were pretty much slaves and if I went I would need to finish quickly and keep my mouth shut. In other words it would be more of an experience than a good time.

Repeater
11-16-13, 00:30
A few times, 4 or 5?, over the past couple weeks driving down Wilmington Street on the way home I've seen this attractive (to me), white BBW just standing or sitting outside the Hallelujah Kitchen or whatever it's called (yellow food kitchen building). She's just standing there. Sometimes I'll turn around and drive back by to try and get a read on her, but haven't gotten one as of yet. Anyone know her story? Is she a SW?I picked her up one day just giving her a ride. Turns out she's working. I wasnt looking that day so I didn't partake. She is super sweet! Down on her luck and homeless but nice and seemed clean non the less. Help her out if you can and let us know.

Ghost Traveler
11-24-13, 21:20
Was just out doing chores and happened to pass by the gas station by the (dogfood, soybean plant or whatever it is) and noticed a slim young lady, 5'5", slim, small tits, short brown hair, walking down the road. I did a circle and she waved at me so I stopped for her. I'm going to make a long story short. I asked her where to go and she had no clue. We drove around looking for a place and she didn't say a word or respond to anything I said. She didn't seem spaced out, just unresponsive like she totally wasn't into what she was doing. We finally found a spot and she said .40 which I was willing to pay since she looked fairly cute and clean to me. Wasted Money. Once we got down to it she certainly started responding. No, No, No. No Touching, No Titties, No BJ. Her response was "get it over so I can get my money" and that is exactly what I did while she just lay there.

Just thought I would let you all know. YMMV.

Happy Travels,

Ghost

Wanderer9577
11-30-13, 05:09
Was just out doing chores and happened to pass by the gas station by the (dogfood, soybean plant or whatever it is) and noticed a slim young lady, 5'5", slim, small tits, short brown hair, walking down the road. I did a circle and she waved at me so I stopped for her. I'm going to make a long story short. I asked her where to go and she had no clue. We drove around looking for a place and she didn't say a word or respond to anything I said. She didn't seem spaced out, just unresponsive like she totally wasn't into what she was doing. We finally found a spot and she said .40 which I was willing to pay since she looked fairly cute and clean to me. Wasted Money. Once we got down to it she certainly started responding. No, No, No. No Touching, No Titties, No BJ. Her response was "get it over so I can get my money" and that is exactly what I did while she just lay there.

Just thought I would let you all know. YMMV.

Happy Travels,

GhostWas she a slender BSW? If so, I have picked her up numerous times without any problems. She has even called me on occasion when she had a room at one of the notels. Hopefully she was just having a bad night because I was planning to call her up once I got back to NC next week.

ColdHill
12-01-13, 15:00
Was cruising Glenwood near Millbrook. Saw a sexy petite Latino in white nylons. She must have been getting quite the pussy cull as cold as it is. Skirt so short I could see her camel toe as she walked, peeking out from under that plaid skirt. Anyway, I swung around, found a parking lot down the way and offered her a ride.

She hopped in and started rubbbingw her thighs to get warm. I reached over to help. She let me. We drove and chatted, slowly my hand made its way to her skirt then under it. My cock wad swelling fast and showing. Finally I started caressing her upper thigh then softly her panties. Her pussy wad swelling up as well. She started to giggle then spread her legs slightly. My fingers then made their way under her panties, ripping thru her stockings. She let out a quick yelp of excitement. So I pulled into the parking lot at Wal-Mart on Glenwood. So many cars passing by heightened my urges to release the beast. As I undid my seatbelt and unzipped my pants it burst out. Rigid, 9"of love hardcore and dripping juice at the tip. She reacted with shock, scared and trembling. She said it was the first one she had ever seen. Slowly she made her way closer to me then suddenly jumped in my lap. The warm nyloned ass pushing hard into my cock. So stiff it made its way between her butt cheeks. I erupted in rapturous joy as she began bouncing up and down and the head of my cock slowly roping her tights before making its way into het ass. Deeper and deeper into her asshole it went while all the people drove by. An old man in a silver Buick stopped and seemed to watch. Then a black man in a yellow Camry. This all pushed me over the edge as I released into her anal cavity. I savored the moment then slipped out of her. Last I saw she was walking into burger king with her tights ripped and showing het panties shoved up tight in her ass and my juices drippin all over her legs.

Ghost Traveler
12-04-13, 01:55
Was she a slender BSW? If so, I have picked her up numerous times without any problems. She has even called me on occasion when she had a room at one of the notels. Hopefully she was just having a bad night because I was planning to call her up once I got back to NC next week.Wanderer: Nope, she is a white girl. I've been around a while and had never seen her before and haven't seen her since. Just wanted to warn others in case they run into her.

Happy Travels,

Ghost

Jimjim77
12-04-13, 18:30
Come on if it was real, please don't take half the story from a cheap novel. Are you related to MajorSlowCum?

Was cruising Glenwood near Millbrook. Saw a sexy petite Latino in white nylons. She must have been getting quite the pussy cull as cold as it is. Skirt so short I could see her camel toe as she walked, peeking out from under that plaid skirt. Anyway, I swung around, found a parking lot down the way and offered her a ride.

She hopped in and started rubbbingw her thighs to get warm. I reached over to help. She let me. We drove and chatted, slowly my hand made its way to her skirt then under it. My cock wad swelling fast and showing. Finally I started caressing her upper thigh then softly her panties. Her pussy wad swelling up as well. She started to giggle then spread her legs slightly. My fingers then made their way under her panties, ripping thru her stockings. She let out a quick yelp of excitement. So I pulled into the parking lot at Wal-Mart on Glenwood. So many cars passing by heightened my urges to release the beast. As I undid my seatbelt and unzipped my pants it burst out. Rigid, 9"of love hardcore and dripping juice at the tip. She reacted with shock, scared and trembling. She said it was the first one she had ever seen. Slowly she made her way closer to me then suddenly jumped in my lap. The warm nyloned ass pushing hard into my cock. So stiff it made its way between her butt cheeks. I erupted in rapturous joy as she began bouncing up and down and the head of my cock slowly roping her tights before making its way into het ass. Deeper and deeper into her asshole it went while all the people drove by. An old man in a silver Buick stopped and seemed to watch. Then a black man in a yellow Camry. This all pushed me over the edge as I released into her anal cavity. I savored the moment then slipped out of her. Last I saw she was walking into burger king with her tights ripped and showing het panties shoved up tight in her ass and my juices drippin all over her legs.

Asianflu
12-04-13, 22:04
Come on if it was real, please don't take half the story from a cheap novel. Are you related to MajorSlowCum?

She hopped in and started rubbbingw her thighs to get warm. I reached over to help. She let me. We drove and chatted, slowly my hand made its way to her skirt then under it. My cock wad swelling fast and showing. Finally I started caressing her upper thigh then softly her panties. Her pussy wad swelling up as well. She started to giggle then spread her legs slightly. My fingers then made their way under her panties, ripping thru her stockings. She let out a quick yelp of excitement. So I pulled into the parking lot at Wal-Mart on Glenwood. So many cars passing by heightened my urges to release the beast. As I undid my seatbelt and unzipped my pants it burst out. Rigid, 9"of love hardcore and dripping juice at the tip. She reacted with shock, scared and trembling. She said it was the first one she had ever seen. Slowly she made her way closer to me then suddenly jumped in my lap. The warm nyloned ass pushing hard into my cock. So stiff it made its way between her butt cheeks. I erupted in rapturous joy as she began bouncing up and down and the head of my cock slowly roping her tights before making its way into het ass. Deeper and deeper into her asshole it went while all the people drove by. An old man in a silver Buick stopped and seemed to watch. Then a black man in a yellow Camry. This all pushed me over the edge as I released into her anal cavity. I savored the moment then slipped out of her. Last I saw she was walking into burger king with her tights ripped and showing het panties shoved up tight in her ass and my juices drippin all over her legs.This is just pure BS. Your cover has been "blown" Majorslowcum returns.

Bonneville
12-18-13, 22:27
The zones have been pretty quiet. I am only able to get out one or two nights and it is usually late. No one out. Maybe it is too cold. Seems like increased LE lately also. Anyone seen anything recently. Where?

Playhs
01-24-14, 18:27
Driving on Garner St towards Raleigh around 4 pm today, saw a WSW (could be hisp white mix not sure) between Bragg and MLK Dr. Thin, jeans, white down jacket then she took off coat and wore a white hoody sweatshirt. Light brown if not dark sandy blond. Luck had it I had to be in ghd area 2 ce more in 30 minutes still there in same stretch of garner red. Any ideas on who she is and the details? Thanks.

Popfly1
01-25-14, 19:01
Driving on Garner St towards Raleigh around 4 pm today, saw a WSW (could be hisp white mix not sure) between Bragg and MLK Dr. Thin, jeans, white down jacket then she took off coat and wore a white hoody sweatshirt. Light brown if not dark sandy blond. Luck had it I had to be in ghd area 2 ce more in 30 minutes still there in same stretch of garner red. Any ideas on who she is and the details? Thanks.Her name is Nene. She is Spanish. Cleavage shows some sagging medium+ size. Breast. I have not messed with her but she started walking the area about a month ago and uses the same houses as the other girls.

Bull Cucksnc
02-04-14, 22:06
Lost track of my friend Bobbi (aka 5 G) Had digits but not working in the last several months. Any word or info appreciated.

Popfly1
02-05-14, 19:58
Lost track of my friend Bobbi (aka 5 G) Had digits but not working in the last several months. Any word or info appreciated.She's out. I saw her walking up McMakin Street on Sunday and once last week. She was wearing a full length brown coat when I saw her. I know her casually but have never tricked with her. She always looks gross to me, but I hear she is a totally into her job. If you tip her, she'll eat pussy and she says she loves having her pussy eaten too!

MrBlues
02-06-14, 10:33
Lost track of my friend Bobbi (aka 5 G) Had digits but not working in the last several months. Any word or info appreciated.Thanks to Popfly1 for providing at least one solid sighting. I used to spend some time with her back when she hung around near Oakwood. She disappeared from there quite a while back and I've been looking for her ever since. I had heard she was in the Hoke / Bragg area, but no matter how hard I've looked, I've yet to see her again. If anyone has any additional info they could post or is willing to share a little more via PM, I would appreciate it. I really used to enjoy our visits a lot and have missed seeing her.

Play nice, play safe.

Bustaload
02-06-14, 16:40
Thanks to Popfly1 for providing at least one solid sighting. I used to spend some time with her back when she hung around near Oakwood. She disappeared from there quite a while back and I've been looking for her ever since. I had heard she was in the Hoke / Bragg area, but no matter how hard I've looked, I've yet to see her again. If anyone has any additional info they could post or is willing to share a little more via PM, I would appreciate it. I really used to enjoy our visits a lot and have missed seeing her.

Play nice, play safe.Guys had one of her nipples in my mouth just the other day. I love those tits! Senior members can PM me for her current number.

Likesbb
02-09-14, 18:21
Hey guys. I had the pleasure of running up to 5 G. This one has not missed a step at all! Just as good as I remember, if not better. Senior members, feel free to PM me for digits. Happy hunting!

Member #5689
03-20-14, 18:52
I am coming to Raleigh from Charlotte tomorrow staying near nc state and would like to look for SW action while I am in town. Could anybody give me some specifics on if there are any good places to troll not too far from the university? Any help would be appreciated.

Thinredline
03-21-14, 17:05
Could anyone share a current phone number for 5 G (via PM of course)? I haven't been able to get ahold of her since she apparently lost her phone almost a year ago.

Gem Finder
03-25-14, 20:46
She has gained enough weight to now have a butt; but she kept her poor attitude, and attempts to search out the rock before lackluster service.

It seems she also lost a tooth while on vacation.

Years ago she used to be a sweet girl. Those days are long gone for her.

Fantail14
03-26-14, 01:08
Could anyone share a current phone number for 5 G (via PM of course)? I haven't been able to get ahold of her since she apparently lost her phone almost a year ago.I have current phone number for 5 G. If you would like to contact me I can help you to get back in touch with her.

Thinredline
03-27-14, 17:18
I have current phone number for 5 G. If you would like to contact me I can help you to get back in touch with her.I sent you a PM.

Joe Looking
03-31-14, 18:38
Does anyone have a photo of what she looks like? I've been hearing the name for years and am not in the Raleigh zone often, but it would be nice to put a face to the name if I'm ever around.

Harry Bush
04-01-14, 09:17
Search the General Reports thread, I think somebody posted a pic of her a few years ago.

Does anyone have a photo of what she looks like? I've been hearing the name for years and am not in the Raleigh zone often, but it would be nice to put a face to the name if I'm ever around.

Spaceball1
04-01-14, 20:28
Does anyone have a photo of what she looks like? I've been hearing the name for years and am not in the Raleigh zone often, but it would be nice to put a face to the name if I'm ever around.Raleigh>General reports>Page 96>Post 708.

Here is the link to the post - http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3599-General-Reports&p=676724&viewfull=1#post676724.

I doubt her looks have improved in 6 years.

Bb211
04-01-14, 22:11
Raleigh>General reports>Page 96>Post 708.

Here is the link to the post - http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3599-General-Reports&p=676724&viewfull=1#post676724.

I doubt her looks have improved in 6 years.LOL. Those are candid shots.

NeedsSome
04-04-14, 09:45
I have been cruising the zone the last few days hoping to spot some new providers venturing out now that we have some nice weather but have been unsuccessful. Anyone having any success lately?

SkidRow
04-04-14, 16:17
Has anybody seen her out in awhile, I used to ride through and see her out, but no luck.

Spaceball1
04-06-14, 16:30
I have been cruising the zone the last few days hoping to spot some new providers venturing out now that we have some nice weather but have been unsuccessful. Anyone having any success lately?I was in the area, so I decided to cruise through some of the old hot spots, and..nothing. Just dead. No SWs anywhere to be seen.

MajorSlowCum
04-08-14, 12:41
Was cruising my old haunts around saunders last night. Has been long time since out looking. No luck. Cut thru hargett on way back and saw a hot tall black chick with a blond wig. Great legs. Pulled up next to her, offered a ride but she said she was late to meet a customer. She said drive by weekends and she would be around.

Member #5959
04-08-14, 19:09
Was cruising my old haunts around saunders last night. Has been long time since out looking. No luck. Cut thru hargett on way back and saw a hot tall black chick with a blond wig. Great legs. Pulled up next to her, offered a ride but she said she was late to meet a customer. She said drive by weekends and she would be around.Note to all newer members. Despite the senior status, most of this guy's posts are fictional. Why he continues to do this, no one knows.

Spooner Strum
04-22-14, 22:16
Who picked up the hag in blue today?

Bonneville
04-25-14, 20:40
I haven't seen anyone in that area for awhile. So much so stopped going over there. Is it getting active over there now that the weather is warming up?

Who picked up the hag in blue today?

Bonneville
04-25-14, 20:44
I read on WRAL web site that a WSW (I assume a SW) was busted by the Kmart (site gave the street address) on Blue Ridge at the intersection of Western. Is this a new area to check out? Anyone been over there recently?

Sgiii
04-25-14, 22:28
I read on WRAL web site that a WSW (I assume a SW) was busted by the Kmart (site gave the street address) on Blue Ridge at the intersection of Western. Is this a new area to check out? Anyone been over there recently?How about a link to the story.

Bonneville
04-26-14, 22:17
Who picked up the hag in blue today?Is this the blond fat girl that is *always* out there. Don't know her name but she looks just awful.

Spent a few gallons looking around and had some good luck with a BSW, Angela I think she said her name was. Older though. Covered only. Pickins are slim for sure.

DMizzle26
05-01-14, 18:16
Hi everybody this my first time posting Just moved to the area not too long ago. I had some business to take care of downtown today, I had a little time to kill I grabbed some Lunch at the Subway that I guess is part of a Wells Fargo bank on the corner of Hargett that's like a block away from Moores Square. Excuse me if I'm getting this wrong but anyways I was sitting on the steps of the Wells Fargo an Older Black woman I say in her 40's,skinny, short Gray Hair, Black Tank top short jean skirt, with black ankle boots, walked past me a couple times even came over and asked if I had a dollar.

I'm might be wrong but I figured she was BSW the way she was dressed at that age. I'm in my late 20's and has never participated in this kind of activity so I didn't know how to approach her. But it did get me thinking this kind of stuff can be exciting going on the hunt so to speak. I Know how you all operate when it comes to answering questions. But as a newcomer who would gladly appreciate some tips, I was just wondering is this area downtown usually the place to find SW's? I'm guessing it is since Moores Square and the park is near by. Has to be risky though with all the cops walking around, Also any suggestions on other places to look. I apologize in advance for the shaky writing I was trying to explain everything the best I could.

MrSmithwick
05-06-14, 21:34
To the po po for thinking such dirty thoughts of debauchery. You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering something illegal, much less a crack ho downtown Raleigh. You aren't getting off on the right foot man.

Hi everybody this my first time posting Just moved to the area not too long ago. I had some business to take care of downtown today, I had a little time to kill I grabbed some Lunch at the Subway that I guess is part of a Wells Fargo bank on the corner of Hargett that's like a block away from Moores Square. Excuse me if I'm getting this wrong but anyways I was sitting on the steps of the Wells Fargo an Older Black woman I say in her 40's,skinny, short Gray Hair, Black Tank top short jean skirt, with black ankle boots, walked past me a couple times even came over and asked if I had a dollar.

I'm might be wrong but I figured she was BSW the way she was dressed at that age. I'm in my late 20's and has never participated in this kind of activity so I didn't know how to approach her. But it did get me thinking this kind of stuff can be exciting going on the hunt so to speak. I Know how you all operate when it comes to answering questions. But as a newcomer who would gladly appreciate some tips, I was just wondering is this area downtown usually the place to find SW's? I'm guessing it is since Moores Square and the park is near by. Has to be risky though with all the cops walking around, Also any suggestions on other places to look. I apologize in advance for the shaky writing I was trying to explain everything the best I could.

FromUnder
05-09-14, 23:51
To the po po for thinking such dirty thoughts of debauchery. You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering something illegal, much less a crack ho downtown Raleigh. You aren't getting off on the right foot man.Smithwick you are totally out of line here you do realize you are in the street walker review section and the guy posted a valid question for this section. To boot you have the audacity to tell someone he should be ashamed of considering something illegal, last time I checked prostitution is illegal period it doesn't matter if its a streetwalker or back page provider. It's one thing to read your pompous remarks and critiques in the Back Page review section for which I may add I have never seen you post an actual review but to come here in this section of the forum to share your negative attitude is not right.

Khris
05-12-14, 09:12
Smithwick you are totally out of line here you do realize you are in the street walker review section and the guy posted a valid question for this section. To boot you have the audacity to tell someone he should be ashamed of considering something illegal, last time I checked prostitution is illegal period it doesn't matter if its a streetwalker or back page provider. It's one thing to read your pompous remarks and critiques in the Back Page review section for which I may add I have never seen you post an actual review but to come here in this section of the forum to share your negative attitude is not right.I just assumed he was being sarcastic since most backpage providers walk raleigh from time to time anyway for like a third of the price. I just assumed I didn't get his pointless humor.

Ellis61
05-12-14, 14:27
I was in Raleigh on business a few days ago, and I saw what looked like 2 young, blonde, WSW on Capital behind the hotel next to the old Foxy Lady. Is this normally A good place to find streetwalkers?

FrankItaly
05-12-14, 19:49
Behind foxy, or around that area, are some low rate motel type places. I have seen some ladies around that area before. Just my opinion, but if you shop that area, beware of a handler nearby, or hiding in the room that they might have po po has been known to camp out around the area as well.

-Franky.

Popfly1
05-13-14, 07:00
SW sometimes are seen anywhere between the Circus Resturant up to Adult Bookshop. Mostly around the two motels near the Foxy Lady. They seem to be mostly Oakwood area girls needing a hotel. But I once saw two cops pretending to be SW at one of the hotels. After speaking with them for a minute, it was clear they were cops. Besides from that one experience, I've never had a problem.

Popfly1
05-13-14, 21:41
SW sometimes are seen anywhere between the Circus Resturant up to Adult Bookshop. Mostly around the two motels near the Foxy Lady. They seem to be mostly Oakwood area girls needing a hotel. But I once saw two cops pretending to be SW at one of the hotels. After speaking with them for a minute, it was clear they were cops. Besides from that one experience, I've never had a problem.I've seen them further up Capital on the other side of 440 too. They seem to be coming from the motels on Appliance and the two motels near the corner of Capital & Brentwood. Its not uncommon to see one walking up the hill on Capital going from Trawick towards the BP gas station, during the afternoon rush hour. I've seen them around the BP too. I once saw two walking the same block at the same time, once in front of the Rite Aid. But SW (s) on this side of 440 is rare; I see them once or twice a month and with traffic going 60 mph and no place to quickly & safely pull over, its difficult for me to pick one up on that stretch of Capital Blvd.

They're more often seen between the Circus Restaurant, Capital Inn and the Milner Inn. They often want to be dropped off around the Oakwood area...where the drugs are.

SkidRow
06-17-14, 21:54
Stayed in Raleigh last night and did some night patrol's to no avail, Maybe next time.

Maddox
06-18-14, 00:09
Nearly all activity has moved online. Most rates are comparible to better SW talent though YMMV.

Hit CL or BP. And use this site for reviews.

Stayed in Raleigh last night and did some night patrol's to no avail, Maybe next time..

Bonneville
06-25-14, 20:03
Haven't seen too many out there that are worth taking a chance on. Last night a BSW came up to my door while at a stop sign and asked if I was LEO and when I said no she hopped on in. Funny, big on top, some junk in the trunk, super messy BBBJ, and I mean super messy, for 2 Jacks, seems to be the going rate these days. Over at Boyer and Hill area.

SailorSam
06-27-14, 14:13
Haven't seen too many out there that are worth taking a chance on. Last night a BSW came up to my door while at a stop sign and asked if I was LEO and when I said no she hopped on in. Funny, big on top, some junk in the trunk, super messy BBBJ, and I mean super messy, for 2 Jacks, seems to be the going rate these days. Over at Boyer and Hill area.The thing is, for two or three jacksons you can get a QV with a backpage girl. It just seems a lot easier than cruising the streets and hoping to get lucky, plus you can get nekkid in a hotel room instead of just unzipping your pants in the car.

DelRey
06-29-14, 22:44
Cut through Appliance from Capital, going over to Restore. Noticed WSW walking just up from Econo notel-walking toward Econo on same side. Pink tank top, jeans, couple tats, brunette, 5'6', small frame-maybe 115-125 lbs. Someone with me, curse times that happens. Had just come from uptown, down by the hill-nothing through there. Looked like hill somewhat busy, again pain not being able to stop.

Popfly1
06-30-14, 11:48
Cut through Appliance from Capital, going over to Restore. Noticed WSW walking just up from Econo notel-walking toward Econo on same side. Pink tank top, jeans, couple tats, brunette, 5'6', small frame-maybe 115-125 lbs. Someone with me, curse times that happens. Had just come from uptown, down by the hill-nothing through there. Looked like hill somewhat busy, again pain not being able to stop.I just saw her this morning. She was with her boyfriend (walking up towards the BP. She made eye contact, but so did her boyfriend (she didn't seem interested in a date as they kept walking. As I posted earlier, I have seen girls in this area from time to time.

DelRey
07-05-14, 14:44
Had went by Hill about 1;30 pm and hooked up with Ashley. Then went out Gleenwood, was going toward Durham-right before Ashley Furniture store, about 8300 and saw short red head in skirt walking, so I pulled into Ashley lot and waited for her to come down to driveway-I pulled up to road-and she was thumbing- so asked her if needed ride, said yes and I asked how far-said couple miles, so I said could give her ride that far. So she got in. Got on down rode and learned she was from Nags Head and up there for drug rehab program, think she said would be about year program. She was auburn red head, long hair, very short 5' at most, said 38 DD breast, stated age 40. Got to talking her up, about know I'm going to have to hit on you, because redheads are rare. Couldn't live with myself if I didn't try-what would she think of that. She's like what you mean, told her your 40 year old adulkt-know what I mean. Before she knew it-had pasted where she needed to go, so I pulled off to side road and back of a business-for her to look for address to place she had to go. Don't think she wanted me to know exactly where it was. Acted like didn't recognize it when we went by=so I said give me address and I;the put it in GPS. Asked her to lets do something and she kept saying didn't have time-had to be back by 4 or 4:30. Kept at her and got her to show me pussy, pulled up skirt-no panties, Strip of black hair and nice big slit, so not true red head. Finally got to touch it and rub on tits some. Keep at it, about nice spot (lucky 4th-with business closed) could pull right up in back-shady spot out of sight, plenty of time to get her back-so got her to agree. Did 1/2 1/2 for. 40, nice BJ and super wet pussy. Got her # since she said might be year program-told her might get back up. Stated the program kept them busy during week-bussed them into town during day for some kind of classes. Only free time was on weekends, was free day today because of 4th. Would try to hook up again if live in area-but sounds like tight schedule for program. After finished pulled out and had to go one way, said sure we had passed were she had to go-so had to go all way past 540 up to mall and do you turn. Told her to look close as I didn't want to have to keep doing you turns. Went past National park-she had said though entrance had brick pillar sign-but had me slow at sign for park-kept asking her had she walked past this or that. Finall got back to inter section at Freds bed and she said though it was back little at tan sign little bit before, just let her off here. So I pulled in Fred's Beds lot and got her number-had to get out and get my burner in trunk-so she could call it-since she didn't know her own # and I couldn't get / work her phone to find it. But best I can tell, if she was telling truth about program, and believe she was-because she had mentioned going and get yarn for roommate that was knitting something-and she did have 1 bunch of yarn in her pocketbook. She walked back up road, didn't stay to see how far, but sign she saied she recognized, believe was Brownleigh Business Park on Brownleigh Dr. So, this being said- somewhere around there maybe is number of girls that get some time off on weekends and maybe wanting to get out and walk somewhere-so if I lived in area- I'd be on look out-if I was in that area and be nice and offer a ride. Then if you got game-who knows.

DMizzle26
07-06-14, 16:09
Anybody know of any activity that goes on around Raleigh Inn off of New Bern behind Tower Shopping Center? Was staying at The Best Western over that way visiting people last week and saw a lot of girls hanging around the area.

Thresh
07-06-14, 21:43
I pulled up to road-and she was thumbing- so asked her if needed ride, said yes and I asked how far-said couple miles, so I said could give her ride that far. So she got in. Got on down rode and learned she was from Nags Head and up there for drug rehab program, DelRey: Do you think she was just a young lady needing a ride and flying 'UTR' or did you feel she had previous experience as an 'SP'?

Cheers!

Thresh.

Ncchillen
07-07-14, 10:55
Cut through Appliance from Capital, going over to Restore. Noticed WSW walking just up from Econo notel-walking toward Econo on same side. Pink tank top, jeans, couple tats, brunette, 5'6', small frame-maybe 115-125 lbs. Someone with me, curse times that happens. Had just come from uptown, down by the hill-nothing through there. Looked like hill somewhat busy, again pain not being able to stop.I saw her today sitting outside the BP, the one in front of the Waffle House. I motioned her to walk down the street, but when she got close I noticed track bruises on her arms that looked bad.

GrayShades
07-07-14, 14:09
I was on south Saunders around 1 pm this afternoon and came across 3 SW within a mile from each other. 1st- Latina. Great body couldn't see her face, dressing in a tight short skirt walking by the cookout. She was waging at every guy she seen. I'm sure someone snagged her up. Then just past the old red roof inn. WSW. Older 45+ small bbw, had a crack head kind if twitch. Not my style LOL. 3rd was a BSW. 30's big tits, thick. Hanging out by the drink machines at the shell station just up the road.

Kurt308
07-17-14, 13:57
Fell asleep on my lunch break and had a dream I was on Appliance and found 2 dark and lovely's that needed a ride down to one of the lower end hotel want tells. They hopped in and we agreed on some hang out time. Played with both. One was tall and the other was short dark and thick. Reasonable offering. Then somebody was knocking on my window for me to wake up. Hahah.

Kurt308
07-17-14, 14:09
It was about a month ago and found a Mexican granny walking the store right up from the neuse river. I cut her off at a side street and offered a ride. She agreed. I asked had she need any money and she said yes. I said had she ever done something to earn it. She said no and I said would she do it today. She done a lot of hesitation and me presauding she asked how much. Made an offer and we went to the woods and we talked a little. Then she rode the damn horse like she had not been on a horse in a long time. Suprised. When I was behind her I asked her how long has it been and she told me a year at that was when she left her husband because he beat her. She was good at at taking direction and was tight. Maybe 55 years old. I took her to her sisters on south saunders. No BBBJ but bbfscip.

DelRey
07-19-14, 15:14
Anybody know of any activity that goes on around Raleigh Inn off of New Bern behind Tower Shopping Center? Was staying at The Best Western over that way visiting people last week and saw a lot of girls hanging around the area.Does seem as good area. I go to K &W back in there, noticed couple girls around are inn, but couldn't say might be working, and during day. But most of time are truckers parked on road / staying. So maybe some have found spot. Then notel back & out front are good BP locations. Probably worth pulling up and asking ladies how their doing today, you staying here? Thinking about getting room- what's a room run?

Bonneville
07-20-14, 15:37
Couldn't sleep last night so went for a drive. Loads of uncle L in the Boyer Church chicken area and generally not much desirable out anyway. Pecan area has been dead for some time and may be over entirely. However, on a little less-visited side street expedition I had the pleasure of meeting Nicole. BSW, not sure how old, youngish, mid. Late 20's, maybe very early 30's, great legs, short, small up top but a very tight body. She says she does not keep regular hours or keep a phone for business. Has a day time job. Shame, as the BBBJCIM service with some roaming was exceptional. I would repeat and hope to run into her again.

Kurt308
07-23-14, 15:01
Saw a cute Mexican girl sitting on the sidewalk with what looked like a bag under the 40 hwy bridge next to south Saunders st. At 2:30 pm. Didn't look like she was waiting on the bus. By the time I got try traffic and turned around she was gone.

Kurt308
07-23-14, 15:21
One thing you'll notice is that sexual predilections can differ by culture. What I mean by that is that you may go to a vegas brothel and get GFE as the standard, but if you go to a local hispanic one it will probably be pump and dump. I only mention it because as cool as it might be for some of you to bone a hispanic chick, do you really want to do it under the following conditions:

1) She won't look at you.

2) There is no BJ.

3) The room is filthy.

4) She looks high / catatonic.

5) You watched a guy come out before you and you know there is another waiting behind you.

I've been to a couple of "locals only" brothels in south east asia and from what I understand the mexican experience is very similar. Also the WSW saying it's not a big secret may mean that all the working girls know about it not necessarily that our favorite uncle is looking the other way. If you can get a friend to take you (even paying the WSW you met is an option if she knows a customer / worker) but walking up alone may get you turned away and it may get you assaulted.

Maybe I'm harping a bit but several years ago I found out a regular WSW I saw in Durham spoke fluent spanish (not school spanish but with a mexican accent and slang). One night I was joking with her about wanting to find a latina and she offered to hook it up for a price. Being a bargain hunter I tried to get enough info to find the girl on my own. Turns out she was going to take me to a place that her heroin dealer (a mexican) ran. We had known each other for years so she eventually told me most of the girls were pretty much slaves and if I went I would need to finish quickly and keep my mouth shut. In other words it would be more of an experience than a good time.You are mistaken. Every brothel I've been in recently which I regularly visit 3 the door guys are very nice and friendly. The houses are nice brick and in town away from troubled areas. Rooms are basic, dresser, bed, night stand and one has a pool table, that's it. AC and heat. Some girls get very into it and yes some don't. They are clean and smell good. Most are in the looks dept you would walk around the mall with and be proud. Never had a problem in 15 years and have been a lot. Yes its a different situation and I'm not looking for a girlfriend or wife so its good for me. It is fucking hard to get in but once I have been in at the last 3 places I'm not straying. If a new door man comes I'm introduced and I'm good. You have to frequent to stay ahead of the exchange of door man. IMHO its better than going to BP to a low end hotel and being watched by a pimp to get robbed by some crack heads. But to each there own. I don't down nobody's struggle to get pussy. It is what it is.

Ncchillen
07-26-14, 10:25
Driving home this morning from work, around 8:30 AM, and saw this fine white women walking towards CVS and McDonalds on Gleenwood Ave. I made a right turn, then a left, and cut her off between McDonalds and the gas station. Asked if she needed a ride and she hoped in the car. Sorry to the dude that was trying to make it back to her Took her back to her friends room since she looked herself out of her room, had fun and then took her to her friend's house near Atlantic. On anyone's scale she is a 7 to 8 in looks. Her body is off the chain. Below is her BP ad, but since she was street walking those rates were good.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/36dd-green-eyed-fun-704617-8044-30/16844421

BTW,

I think I talked her into spending some time on Capitol Blvd.

Spaceball1
07-26-14, 17:46
Driving home this morning from work, around 8:30 AM, and saw this fine white women walking towards CVS and McDonalds on Gleenwood Ave. I made a right turn, then a left, and cut her off between McDonalds and the gas station. Asked if she needed a ride and she hoped in the car. Sorry to the dude that was trying to make it back to her Took her back to her friends room since she looked herself out of her room, had fun and then took her to her friend's house near Atlantic. On anyone's scale she is a 7 to 8 in looks. Her body is off the chain. Below is her BP ad, but since she was street walking those rates were good.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/36dd-green-eyed-fun-704617-8044-30/16844421

BTW,

I think I talked her into spending some time on Capitol Blvd.What was the rate? Any details on services rendered? This one looks very interesting.

NeedsSome
07-28-14, 14:17
Saw a cute Mexican girl sitting on the sidewalk with what looked like a bag under the 40 hwy bridge next to south Saunders st. At 2:30 pm. Didn't look like she was waiting on the bus. By the time I got try traffic and turned around she was gone.I had a similar experience in this area later last week. I got to believe she is working this area. Just got to get the time right to make the pickup.

MajorSlowCum
08-23-14, 16:16
FYI men, Durham streetwalkers board suggests sting in Durham with 15 arrests. LEO may be restless everywhere going into the fall so watch out.

ManFourGfe
08-26-14, 15:28
I tried many of the areas mentioned in this thread over the last several weeks and nothing. I see things are hopping in Durham and the ville threads, so I guess I need to make some visits. Is it really that quiet out there?

PM if you have any insight.

Thanks.

MakeItFast17
08-28-14, 02:00
I tried many of the areas mentioned in this thread over the last several weeks and nothing. I see things are hopping in Durham and the ville threads, so I guess I need to make some visits. Is it really that quiet out there?

PM if you have any insight.

Thanks.I agree, tried the Bragg Street area an early Sunday no one out there but a few much older druggies. Any idea if there are any girls regular to the Glenwood area?

ManFourGfe
08-28-14, 10:46
I agree, tried the Bragg Street area an early Sunday no one out there but a few much older druggies. Any idea if there are any girls regular to the Glenwood area?It quiet as well, unless the occasional utr / random chick is out on a stroll. I am thinking BP is having more of an impact than LE to the Raleigh scene.

DelRey
08-28-14, 12:34
Traveled to Raliegh Wed, was going to Hill, but decided to swing up Suanders and try luck on catching Mexican that has been posted in this area. Got off 440 heading to Garner (believe-opposite way from downtown. Didn't see anything, was black girl-late 20's / early 30's sitting on Motel 6 front steps on left side of road-was black guy standing next to her talking. Decided may pull in on way back. Was looking hard both sides / moving slow, decided to trun around at Racetrack. When I came back was light skin black girl, spinner, spandex dress standing on sidewalk on phone. I pull in believe the pawn shop / where the Mexican food truck / trailer is and tried to get her attention. But she was crossing over to median, I went down to stop light to come around-looked up street and she was gone-so I pulled in gas station-wondering how I lost sight of her. She was on backside talking on phone. I pulled up and asked she need ride-she jumped in, said she was trying to get to friends on Capital. So I said would take her. On way we talked and did LEO check. She had beautiful shaved pussy, light skin, said mom was part Puerto Rican. Had wig on long straight black hair, said name was NeNe. Petite, 5' 5", 115, about be cup. We agreed on. 50 for 1/2 and 1/2, said friend would let us use room. I asked was she going to expect anything for room-no, that she didn't have problem getting naked, touching, fingering, BJ, all things-I generally ask-especially black girls. Cause they seem to want to get over, don't know why that is, maybe think just white guys-so. And when I said. 40-she counted with can't do that- QV at. 60 and I told her meet her 1/2 way with. 50. Hotel was Suites left side of split. Pulled up and she on phone with GF-told me wanted to go in and make sure GFs BF was gone. So she went in for 5-10 min-thought she had just ditched me-and got free ride. But she came back out and we went up to room. Little foreplay, wasn't really into it, but put up good effort, didn't mind fingering and touching and with HJ-up to CBJ and mish then finished off with doggy. No rush-but I didn't need that much time-after starting to pound that ass. Beautiful body, little baby bump / pouch-but not bad, tits no so perky, but flawless skin, soft, tight-wet pussy. Not much effort into service but well worth it.

NRalGuy
08-28-14, 12:50
It quiet as well, unless the occasional utr / random chick is out on a stroll. I am thinking BP is having more of an impact than LE to the Raleigh scene.What is UTR? I looked under the abbreviations.

Under The Radar

A2

Kurt308
08-28-14, 15:04
Traveled to Raliegh Wed, was going to Hill, but decided to swing up Suanders and try luck on catching Mexican that has been posted in this area. Got off 440 heading to Garner (believe-opposite way from downtown. Didn't see anything, was black girl-late 20's / early 30's sitting on Motel 6 front steps on left side of road-was black guy standing next to her talking. Decided may pull in on way back. Was looking hard both sides / moving slow, decided to trun around at Racetrack. When I came back was light skin black girl, spinner, spandex dress standing on sidewalk on phone. I pull in believe the pawn shop / where the Mexican food truck / trailer is and tried to get her attention. But she was crossing over to median, I went down to stop light to come around-looked up street and she was gone-so I pulled in gas station-wondering how I lost sight of her. She was on backside talking on phone. I pulled up and asked she need ride-she jumped in, said she was trying to get to friends on Capital. So I said would take her. On way we talked and did LEO check. She had beautiful shaved pussy, light skin, said mom was part Puerto Rican. Had wig on long straight black hair, said name was NeNe. Petite, 5' 5", 115, about be cup. We agreed on. 50 for 1/2 and 1/2, said friend would let us use room. I asked was she going to expect anything for room-no, that she didn't have problem getting naked, touching, fingering, BJ, all things-I generally ask-especially black girls. Cause they seem to want to get over, don't know why that is, maybe think just white guys-so. And when I said. 40-she counted with can't do that- QV at. 60 and I told her meet her 1/2 way with. 50. Hotel was Suites left side of split. Pulled up and she on phone with GF-told me wanted to go in and make sure GFs BF was gone. So she went in for 5-10 min-thought she had just ditched me-and got free ride. But she came back out and we went up to room. Little foreplay, wasn't really into it, but put up good effort, didn't mind fingering and touching and with HJ-up to CBJ and mish then finished off with doggy. No rush-but I didn't need that much time-after starting to pound that ass. Beautiful body, little baby bump / pouch-but not bad, tits no so perky, but flawless skin, soft, tight-wet pussy. Not much effort into service but well worth it.Good review. I have had similar experience with a dark skinned black girl from there named CoCo.

ManFourGfe
08-28-14, 21:20
Good review. I have had similar experience with a dark skinned black girl from there named CoCo.It would be better if we got a time of day. Any chance DelRey?

MakeItFast17
09-01-14, 03:14
Has anyone managed to find an early morning SW in the glenwood area? Or anywhere actually. It's almost always impossible it seems. Eben BP girls are still sleep LOL.

Kurt308
09-01-14, 09:23
It would be better if we got a time of day. Any chance DelRey?I picked up CoCo and her friend walking from the store on Alliance Dr. Towards the motels around 1 in the afternoon. Had fun with both back at there motel which was the last one on Appliance can't remember the name.

DelRey
09-01-14, 21:29
I picked up CoCo and her friend walking from the store on Alliance Dr. Towards the motels around 1 in the afternoon. Had fun with both back at there motel which was the last one on Appliance can't remember the name.Picked Nene up around 1-1:30 pm, if I remember right / very close though. About 1/2 mile from 44 o on Saunders-between Super 8 and I believe Clariot / Clayton motels on left going up-but from the convience store she had walked across to. Sorry thought I had but it in my post-I'll have to go read what I did post. I try to be through in posting, any Qs just post. I just don't get on everyday-but want to be helpful in our hobby.

Ncchillen
09-05-14, 15:20
Has anyone managed to find an early morning SW in the glenwood area? Or anywhere actually. It's almost always impossible it seems. Eben BP girls are still sleep LOL.About 3 or 4 months ago I would say Capital Blvd from 4 am to 6 AM, but LEO has run them off. Glenwood normally have some after 10 AM on the weekends, and when the Mall opens during the week. I saw two last week crossing the street at the main entrance, but not at the same time. I get off in the mornings M-F, and have seen one on Wake Forest RD, but it's rare and mixed in with the morning workers, so be careful. Personally I like Wake Forest, Gleenwood, and Capital around 10 or 11 PM. My only gripe is that they are walking with dudes a lot of times. I will not stop.

CrazyCrazy5982
09-05-14, 17:27
Coming to Raleigh tomorrow can anyone tell me were to find some action. Preferably white or latina. I only have a couple of hours around lunchtime. ??

Boob Lover
09-06-14, 14:20
On wilmington was cruisin around lurkin and I was about to give up, I was driving from BP to garner when I saw a latino walker flashed her with my head lights and waited down one of the side streets, she comes strolling up and said hey what's up up, I asked if she waa LEO she responded with fuck now are you? Said nope just get in, she has a room at the budget in with two burnt out pot heads LOL. So she gave a quick flute lesson to stiffin him up and then proceed to doggy then miss then busted all over her stomach. Pretty good 40 spent.

DMizzle26
09-10-14, 18:42
Every now and then I catch the Bus to Crabtree Mall because I don't feel like driving cross town and at the Bus stop there under the Parking Deck Theres sometimes a group of Women sitting there waiting on buses. Listeing into some of their conversations I suspect they are from a nearby Rehab Center or something like that because they always travel together and get off at the same stops. I'm not experienced like most of you guys in fact I haven't had the courage to dip into any of the actvities from this board yet.

So I don't know how to tell if a girl is a provider but looking at them I get the vibe that if you approached them they would be game. Been lurking for a couple years But lately has been getting the urge to pop my monger cherry so I've been reading you all reports getting research and hoepfully some tips.

NolanMitch
09-11-14, 18:42
I'm new to this site but a member of anoThER site. You can always find girls hanging around the Days Inn parking lot on Glenwood. I've had my eye on one in particular but I'm never quite sure how to approach her without knowing if she's working. If anyone knows about the white chick with tats outside the days Inn, please let me know. Here or a PM. Thanks.

Bustaload
09-17-14, 12:09
My girl Grace is back in town. Hanging in the State st. Area. She gives some of the best flute lessons ever, even better than Amy!

NolanMitch
09-18-14, 00:56
My girl Grace is back in town. Hanging in the State st. Area. She gives some of the best flute lessons ever, even better than Amy!Contact info via PM?

Jquillin
09-18-14, 15:10
I'm new to this site but a member of anoThER site. You can always find girls hanging around the Days Inn parking lot on Glenwood. I've had my eye on one in particular but I'm never quite sure how to approach her without knowing if she's working. If anyone knows about the white chick with tats outside the days Inn, please let me know. Here or a PM. Thanks.I would be careful there. Someone mentioned LE at that location recently.

Joey Sambora
09-19-14, 12:06
I'm new to this site but a member of anoThER site. You can always find girls hanging around the Days Inn parking lot on Glenwood. I've had my eye on one in particular but I'm never quite sure how to approach her without knowing if she's working. If anyone knows about the white chick with tats outside the days Inn, please let me know. Here or a PM. Thanks.I mentioned that. Be VERY VERY careful. My uncle LEO was hanging around back with some of his friends. Could have been nothing but my gut tells me they were setting a sting.

NolanMitch
09-19-14, 13:40
I would be careful there. Someone mentioned LE at that location recently.But my fav girl is there LOL.

TurboCharged
09-24-14, 09:20
Driving down S Saunders, saw a new girl at the Pecan Road intersection. 30-ish Redhead with nice body. Turned around and motioned to her and she hopped right in. Started by giving me a sob story about how she's a good girl but she has to do this because she was kicked out of the place she was living. I offered. 6 for some fun, and she tells me we can go to the adult bookstore down the road! I was horny and she had a pretty nice face, so I agreed. As soon as we walked in a booth, the upsell started. She offered DATY for another. 2, which I declined. Got a nice BBBJ and bent her over and doggied her until done. Drove her back to the intersection and dropped her off.

She was clean and pretty, but nagged the whole time about her situation, and telling me how much she needs the money. If you can stand the nagging, it's worth it.

MakeItFast17
09-30-14, 09:18
I mentioned that. Be VERY VERY careful. My uncle LEO was hanging around back with some of his friends. Could have been nothing but my gut tells me they were setting a sting.When do they normally hang out over there?

NolanMitch
10-01-14, 12:18
When do they normally hang out over there?A provider once told me "its not the uniformed LEO you have to worry about, why would they have their squad cars out front for a sting? Nobody would fall for that".

BrydGang
10-05-14, 18:11
Any one have. A pic and number for marie.

Bonneville
10-05-14, 21:46
Today, Sunday, at about 12:30 just around lunch time found Ashley waiting at the bus stop in front of the Laundromat on Pecan. Pulled up and asked her is she needed a ride and she hopped right in. Went to a private spot for an unrushed flute lesson for 40. Up sold me for CIM and FIV for an extra 20. Was worth it. Nothing under that dress but tattoos. Says her and he mother work the area some times. Nice girl, talkative but not annoying, red hair, slim, says she is 23 but seems a bit older. Has a kid and is from Maryland. There was a tall black chick in pink sweater and pink hat working the same street at the same time, pretty aggressively.

Kurt308
10-06-14, 15:18
I wandered over by Pecan and Carolina Pines and as said right at bus stop was Ashley. Other guy was sitting with her. I made a loop to get a better look and I noticed her from about a year ago out in the country between Louisburg and rolesville she was walking and I scooped her up. Just like mentioned before but she is not that slim. She does have nice teeth that I had the privilege of dropping a load on. Back then was if I remember was. 50. Today after my loop I stopped behind bus stop and the guy looked at me and I pointed to her, she came over and remembered me. I said hop in but they were waiting on something, she used my phone to make a call to see how much longer, she said wait about 20 min but I lost the urge, told her I'd come back in 30 minutes. I bounced, LEO in the area too. She does give a good BBBJ.

MakeItFast17
10-08-14, 03:40
A provider once told me "its not the uniformed LEO you have to worry about, why would they have their squad cars out front for a sting? Nobody would fall for that".I mean where are the providers in the area? I live across the street never see them. Any tips would help or contact info +++.

Joey Sambora
10-09-14, 11:09
When do they normally hang out over there?Ill tell you this. If you drive around the block, they will sometimes be out back just hanging there. It could be nothing but then again who wants to find out. Be safe. I live very close and have noticed them twice in the same week. Different people but same cars. They aren't there now, sooooo. You do the math.

Kurt308
10-17-14, 15:36
Anyone ever see the girl standing at the off ramp to 401 north and 540 towards Rolesville? Holding a sign. She was early twenties. Short bleach blonde nice body. Anyway she was a "fucking" machine! She would always walk over to the wake tech north parking lot once I gave her the signal because I can't be seen picking up a girl in my damn work truck. When she came over to the parking lot she would get in and find a place that I had picked out and suck, fuck and she was a squirter. Always would get on my seat and floor boards then dry and turn white then I would reminiss about her the next day. She let me cum on her face not in her mouth or I would cum inside her. Very vocal. She dissapered for a while then I found her on Rush street walking from a bus stop. I picked her up that last time. Then I seen her in a McDonalds off Capitol with a black thug. I did not try to approach her. Now she has been gone for several months. Hasn't showed up nowhere that I have seen. Anybody ever see her or seen a girl fiiting the decription?

NolanMitch
10-17-14, 19:55
I mean where are the providers in the area? I live across the street never see them. Any tips would help or contact info +++.I've seen several girls at the Days Inn and I've noticed a trend. Pretty girls stay in the front and the ugly ones are in the back. Everytime.

The War Host
10-21-14, 01:51
I took a very long break from mongering but decided to scratch an itch. Found Barbara, WSW, late 30's maybe 40, around 5'4", dark hair pulled in a pony tail. She's been out the last couple of nights. Couldn't get her away from the wildlings at the corner of Montague and Davie last night. Returned tonight and she gave me the wave. Had a very nice time. Face is easily a 7 and body an 8 on SW scale. Very pleasant. Lots of roaming, good BBBJ, even removed her pants to show off shaved kitty. Smelled fresh like floral body wash. Only negative was teeth had been deprived the benefits of a good dentist but she hugged me when I dropped her off and could smell the mint of either gum or mouthwash.

She doesn't have digits and said she isn't out all the time but if she is, is usually after midnight near the location referenced above. Damage was only a single Jackson, but experience was so nice, I tipped another Lincoln. This included tongue juggling the balls and FIV.

It's late and I'm way past my bedtime but message me for more info. If you see her, don't pass her up. I'm seriously considering getting a room to try the whole menu.

MakeItFast17
10-26-14, 05:06
I've seen several girls at the Days Inn and I've noticed a trend. Pretty girls stay in the front and the ugly ones are in the back. Everytime.Any reccomendations as far as a regular of the Days inn? Hoping to find someone close to me for a regular morning thing!

NolanMitch
10-28-14, 21:25
Any reccomendations as far as a regular of the Days inn? Hoping to find someone close to me for a regular morning thing!That's where my favorite Kassidee stays.

Pappasmurf
10-29-14, 12:49
I took a very long break from mongering but decided to scratch an itch. Found Barbara, WSW, late 30's maybe 40, around 5'4", dark hair pulled in a pony tail. She's been out the last couple of nights. Couldn't get her away from the wildlings at the corner of Montague and Davie last night. Returned tonight and she gave me the wave. Had a very nice time. Face is easily a 7 and body an 8 on SW scale. Very pleasant. Lots of roaming, good BBBJ, even removed her pants to show off shaved kitty. Smelled fresh like floral body wash. Only negative was teeth had been deprived the benefits of a good dentist but she hugged me when I dropped her off and could smell the mint of either gum or mouthwash.

She doesn't have digits and said she isn't out all the time but if she is, is usually after midnight near the location referenced above. Damage was only a single Jackson, but experience was so nice, I tipped another Lincoln. This included tongue juggling the balls and FIV.

It's late and I'm way past my bedtime but message me for more info. If you see her, don't pass her up. I'm seriously considering getting a room to try the whole menu.I think this is the same girl I spotted out last night around 1:30 am in the same location. To many "wildings" as you mentioned for me to stop. By the time I came back around 10 minutes later, she was gone. Might try to see if I can catch her out tonight. Will let you know what I find!

Pappasmurf
10-29-14, 12:55

It's late and I'm way past my bedtime but message me for more info. If you see her, don't pass her up. I'm seriously considering getting a room to try the whole menu.I think this is the girl I saw walking in the same area as mentioned last night around 1:30 am. I didn't stop and pick her up due to all the "wildings" hanging around. By the time I circled back through, she was gone. I might have to swing through the area tonight again and see if I can find her out. I will let you know what I find.

Pappasmurf
10-29-14, 17:21
Today, Sunday, at about 12:30 just around lunch time found Ashley waiting at the bus stop in front of the Laundromat on Pecan. Pulled up and asked her is she needed a ride and she hopped right in. Went to a private spot for an unrushed flute lesson for 40. Up sold me for CIM and FIV for an extra 20. Was worth it. Nothing under that dress but tattoos. Says her and he mother work the area some times. Nice girl, talkative but not annoying, red hair, slim, says she is 23 but seems a bit older. Has a kid and is from Maryland. There was a tall black chick in pink sweater and pink hat working the same street at the same time, pretty aggressively.I happened to be in the area you are talking about this afternoon and saw 5 different girls out and about. Ashley and Lexi (the redhead) both gave me their numbers. I was just passing through and didn't have alot of time this afternoon so figured I would get their numbers and call them later tonight. I guess afternoons are the best time to find most of these girls out now. Its funny how when you arent looking for anything, all the girls seem to be everywhere. LOL.

I am only here in town for a week, but as I happen across anything interesting I will let you locals here know.

NightTraveler
11-01-14, 03:53
Saw smurfs review he gave me info on the redhead. Sadly was not the one I had seen the same day. Or at least from the BP site from this picture but does anyone know who this little bundle of joy could be? 350319.

Popfly1
11-02-14, 09:08
Saw smurfs review he gave me info on the redhead. Sadly was not the one I had seen the same day. Or at least from the BP site from this picture but does anyone know who this little bundle of joy could be? 350319.Your picture is blurry but it looks like Kay Kay.

Bb211
11-02-14, 18:36
Thanks to Smurf. Had a nice visit with Ashli. Went for the oral presentation without a cover. Bbbjtcwos. Tipped extra as she is leaving on vacation this Wednesday. Will be back in six months. The set up was easy. Phone call and met 30 minutes later. I felt the 100 roses was a nice going away gift. Nice young lady, cute, able to converse. Excellent oral skills.

Pappasmurf
11-03-14, 12:49
Thanks to Smurf. Had a nice visit with Ashli. Went for the oral presentation without a cover. Bbbjtcwos. Tipped extra as she is leaving on vacation this Wednesday. Will be back in six months. The set up was easy. Phone call and met 30 minutes later. I felt the 100 roses was a nice going away gift. Nice young lady, cute, able to converse. Excellent oral skills.Glad I could help a fellow hobbyist out! You guys have a good community here with a good amount of sharing. It has actually made me decide to start posting a lot more in my hometown forum and see if that will motivate others to do the same. I will definitely check-in here when I am in town visiting!

GrayShades
11-05-14, 12:00
Be careful If you are in te area. I talked to her last week and it was business as usual. Stopped to say Hi today and asked her if she needed a ride. You know me, I'm trying to make a little money and have some fun! That sounds like a set up to me with LEO. I passed just didn't feel right. Usually a SW will get in the car first.

Another Guy
11-06-14, 11:19
(Apologies for the erroneous double post).

Hello fellow mongers.

I'm visiting Raleigh for the first time this weekend. I'll have some time Friday and Saturday for fun. Scanning the streetwalkers forum, there is definitely fun to be had. Would love some insider info if you care to share. Either here or pm. I will have a car and play will be there or would need incall. If you have a digits for something special. I would be grateful. Race is no matter. Interested in great "conversation" skills (untranslated). If you know of some that are good with Greece. That might be fun, too.

Of course, advice on avoiding any entanglements with uncle LEO would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. If you come my way, be sure to contact me to return the favor.

Another Guy.

The War Host
11-07-14, 17:07
Seen this girl out a couple of times. Always at or near the Exxon. But I only see her when I have no time to stop. Cute girl. The first time I saw her she had on shorts that were so short, her ass cheeks were hanging out, so don't let the baggy pants fool you, she has a rocking little body. She gave me a prolonged look when she walked by before I had a chance to get out my camera so I waved. She waved back but didn't stop. Always had earphones in also.

HardBill47
11-07-14, 18:42
Today, Sunday, at about 12:30 just around lunch time found Ashley waiting at the bus stop in front of the Laundromat on Pecan. Pulled up and asked her is she needed a ride and she hopped right in. Went to a private spot for an unrushed flute lesson for 40. Up sold me for CIM and FIV for an extra 20. Was worth it. Nothing under that dress but tattoos. Says her and he mother work the area some times. Nice girl, talkative but not annoying, red hair, slim, says she is 23 but seems a bit older. Has a kid and is from Maryland. There was a tall black chick in pink sweater and pink hat working the same street at the same time, pretty aggressively.I'm visiting the Garner area for a few months and I've been checking out a few of the spots mentioned on this board. Today at lunch I ran across Ashley rounding the corner from Pecan to Wilmington. She hopped in and to her private spot we went. Like you mentioned very talkative and silly after she had burned one. Very good flute skills and had no problem with me playing with the kitty for 2 Jacksons. (She did not lose a drop) During our drive back she told me she is working BP as well and has an ad on there on occasion. This is the ad she said is hers.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/i-could-be-a-fantasy/18402387

Sgiii
11-07-14, 19:00
Seen this girl out a couple of times. Always at or near the Exxon. But I only see her when I have no time to stop. Cute girl. The first time I saw her she had on shorts that were so short, her ass cheeks were hanging out, so don't let the baggy pants fool you, she has a rocking little body. She gave me a prolonged look when she walked by before I had a chance to get out my camera so I waved. She waved back but didn't stop. Always had earphones in also.Which Exxon?

SimonHeSays
11-07-14, 20:44
(Apologies for the erroneous double post).

Hello fellow mongers.

I'm visiting Raleigh for the first time this weekend. I'll have some time Friday and Saturday for fun. Scanning the streetwalkers forum, there is definitely fun to be had. Would love some insider info if you care to share. Either here or pm. I will have a car and play will be there or would need incall. If you have a digits for something special. I would be grateful. Race is no matter. Interested in great "conversation" skills (untranslated). If you know of some that are good with Greece. That might be fun, too.

Of course, advice on avoiding any entanglements with uncle LEO would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. If you come my way, be sure to contact me to return the favor.

Another Guy.I asked for advice a while back and nadda. I always give advice in ORD and have had some great recomendations from other locations. Not here.

The War Host
11-08-14, 01:51
Which Exxon?Sorry. The Exxon at the corner of S Blount and Hoke St, across from the railroad tracks near the feed plant.

NightTraveler
11-08-14, 03:44
Seen this girl out a couple of times. Always at or near the Exxon. But I only see her when I have no time to stop. Cute girl. The first time I saw her she had on shorts that were so short, her ass cheeks were hanging out, so don't let the baggy pants fool you, she has a rocking little body. She gave me a prolonged look when she walked by before I had a chance to get out my camera so I waved. She waved back but didn't stop. Always had earphones in also.That was the same girl I took a picture of, yours was much better since mine was in the shadows of the afternoon sun. I saw her around 440 the day I took my picture. Any certain times you've noticed she's out? PM me if you wish.

Popfly1
11-08-14, 09:01
Your picture is blurry but it looks like Kay Kay.After looking at the new pictures posted, this is not Kay Kay.

The War Host
11-08-14, 09:51
That was the same girl I took a picture of, yours was much better since mine was in the shadows of the afternoon sun. I saw her around 440 the day I took my picture. Any certain times you've noticed she's out? PM me if you wish.Ah. I see the resemblance now. The first time I saw her was almost 3 weeks ago around 4:30 pm, 2 blocks away on Hoke headed towards the gas. Yesterday was a little earlier, around 3:18 pm according to the metadata in the photo.

I usually prefer to roam under the cover of night, but I'd be up for some daytime games with her.

HardBill47
11-08-14, 14:05
I swung thru Pecan on the way to Harley dealership at noon, and there was Ashley at the BP station at Pecan and Wilmington. We went to a different spot but everything else was the same except I did not get to play with kitty. Her jeans were to tight but I get to did suck on her tits for a few. Same damage at. 40 for a good BBBJ with cim.

Another Guy
11-09-14, 00:32
I went by Pecan today and found Alexis on the side street going into the Sam's parking lot a bit after noon. We had a little trouble finding a spot as her usual place had nosey neighbors but once we found another spot she provided a lovely BBBJCIM. . 4 was the donation. Decent looking enough she would be fun for more if I had time and place.

Be safe!

Another Guy.

MakeItFast17
11-12-14, 22:28
Curious. Where in Cary or the airport area would I be able to find a streetwalker and what would be the best time? Thanks!

Member #4364
11-14-14, 09:17
SW in Cary?

Doubt you will have much luck by the airport either.

SW are in Durham or East Raleigh. Otherwise, stick to BP.

Curious. Where in Cary or the airport area would I be able to find a streetwalker and what would be the best time? Thanks!

JAYRAY
11-14-14, 14:48
Curious. Where in Cary or the airport area would I be able to find a streetwalker and what would be the best time? Thanks!There is no Cary Airport, Only RDU (raleigh durham).

Joe Looking
11-17-14, 09:08
SW in Cary?

Doubt you will have much luck by the airport either.

SW are in Durham or East Raleigh. Otherwise, stick to BP.I'll second this. I cruise more in Durham and Raleigh but have not really seen anything worth picking up in either place. Backpage is going to be more expensive but the quality will be better unless you're patient enough for the hunt.

SailorSam
11-17-14, 11:03
I'll second this. I cruise more in Durham and Raleigh but have not really seen anything worth picking up in either place. Backpage is going to be more expensive but the quality will be better unless you're patient enough for the hunt.Not always more expensive, at least not much more. You can find girls on BP offering $40 specials, and you can be nekkid in a hotel room instead of unzipped in a car.

Granted, the $40 girls aren't pretty, and the service will be rushed and mechanical. But it's still better than what you'll find on the street.

Sobe69
12-03-14, 15:26
I have been by here about 15 times and no sign of anything. Anyone found this pretty unicorn LOL.

Ah. I see the resemblance now. The first time I saw her was almost 3 weeks ago around 4:30 pm, 2 blocks away on Hoke headed towards the gas. Yesterday was a little earlier, around 3:18 pm according to the metadata in the photo.

I usually prefer to roam under the cover of night, but I'd be up for some daytime games with her.

GrayShades
12-03-14, 20:29
I have been by here about 15 times and no sign of anything. Anyone found this pretty unicorn LOL.I have seen her by the store by hoke and Bragg, but too sketchy to stop because looks like her pimps are across the street. LEO is getting heavy in the area. Rode threw the other night and about 5-6 girls were out. By the time I turned around and came back there was LEO scaring them away.

Boob Lover
12-03-14, 22:32
Becare fellow mongers, I was at the sheetz on green lane and see that raleigh got brand new unmarked black ford fusions, they have the spot light on the drivers side window. Thought I would let yall get a h3 ads up.

The War Host
12-04-14, 00:11
I have seen her by the store by hoke and Bragg, but too sketchy to stop because looks like her pimps are across the street. LEO is getting heavy in the area. Rode threw the other night and about 5-6 girls were out. By the time I turned around and came back there was LEO scaring them away.Haven't seen her again. They always seem to be out once then gone. Picked this one up a week ago near the notell by the light store on Wilmington. Said her name was Sharon and she was headed to the store. She bought a soda, pack of cigarettes, and a Slammer magazine. Claimed she was an out of work CNA. Offered to help her. Pretty good head skills with lots of roaming including FIV. She asked for 2 Jacksons. Only had one on me so she said that would be fine since I gave her a ride she really needed.

Big Bob Nc
12-10-14, 23:22
I was in Raleigh on Saturday, rolling down Wilmington and saw a dirty blonde walking. Stopped asked if she needed a ride and of course she did. Said her name was kk. Never seen her before. Asked what she was up to. She said she was running low on funds and looking for some help. Did LEO check then asked her how much for flute lessons. She said 20 sounded good to me so we found a spot. She did decent job, she did alot of gagging when I tried to get her to go deep down on it. She said it was just to thick for her to deepthroat it. Over all good job finished with cim. Dropped her off around Bragg street area. Would repeat would like to try the Kitty out. She didn't have time for that but maybe next time. Didn't get any digits.

Timmy55
12-12-14, 00:37
I was in Raleigh on Saturday, rolling down Wilmington and saw a dirty blonde walking. Stopped asked if she needed a ride and of course she did. Said her name was kk. Never seen her before. Asked what she was up to. She said she was running low on funds and looking for some help. Did LEO check then asked her how much for flute lessons. She said 20 sounded good to me so we found a spot. She did decent job, she did alot of gagging when I tried to get her to go deep down on it. She said it was just to thick for her to deepthroat it. Over all good job finished with cim. Dropped her off around Bragg street area. Would repeat would like to try the Kitty out. She didn't have time for that but maybe next time. Didn't get any digits.Did she have a good body?

NightTraveler
12-12-14, 02:08
Did she have a good body?I've seen her before. I believe she is 20 year old or close to that. Pretty easy to play with. Her body is more like that of the backpage provider June. Slim, not to much to hold on to up too but I have only had car dates with her and her ass is ok. Likes to hurry you though, catch her when she's not sick. I'm betting she'll be very fun!

Pappasmurf
12-23-14, 12:06
I'm back in town for the holidays and decided to take a ride through some of the normal spots last night to see what I could find. Started out down around the Bragg street area between Garner road and S Blount along with Branch and Hoke st with no luck. Was around 12:30 am and I was surprised that it was so dead out. Not even the normal "wildings" running around. So I made my way over to Montague and Davie and saw a older larger BSW on the corner and a younger BSW walking up davie but that was about it. Again very dead and not even alot of supporting characters running around. Decided to head on over to Jones st area, and was a ghost town. No one out and about on Jones or Lane or any of the connecting side streets. So then I backtracked through back over to the Bragg st area and started over. Finally gave up shortly after 2 am with zero success. Also to note, besides no girls or dealers or "wildings" be out, I saw very very little LEO out as well.

Have the spots moved since I lived here? Did I just have a really bad luck night? The last few times I have been back in Raleigh things did seem somewhat slower than they used to be. Anyone want to clue me into some better spots, if there are any.

Thanks,

PappaSmurf.

Thinredline
12-24-14, 23:04
Welcome to the new normal.

Joe Looking
12-25-14, 14:01
I'm back in town for the holidays and decided to take a ride through some of the normal spots last night to see what I could find. Started out down around the Bragg street area between Garner road and S Blount along with Branch and Hoke st with no luck. Was around 12:30 am and I was surprised that it was so dead out. Not even the normal "wildings" running around. So I made my way over to Montague and Davie and saw a older larger BSW on the corner and a younger BSW walking up davie but that was about it. Again very dead and not even alot of supporting characters running around. Decided to head on over to Jones st area, and was a ghost town. No one out and about on Jones or Lane or any of the connecting side streets. So then I backtracked through back over to the Bragg st area and started over. Finally gave up shortly after 2 am with zero success. Also to note, besides no girls or dealers or "wildings" be out, I saw very very little LEO out as well.

Have the spots moved since I lived here? Did I just have a really bad luck night? The last few times I have been back in Raleigh things did seem somewhat slower than they used to be. Anyone want to clue me into some better spots, if there are any.

Thanks,

PappaSmurf.Over the past year I have not had much luck picking up any SW in Raleigh or Durham. I do occasionally see BSWs in Durham but none are cute enough for me to pick up. When I get the time and cruise the Raleigh spots, even venturing away from the zone, it's usually dead. I think some of the chicks have migrated to backpage. I imagine that maybe there was some sort of drug crack down as well. I only mention the drugs because when the drugs flow generally so do the girls who need cash for the habit.

On the plus side depending on what you're looking for there's no shortage of girls on backpage who go for a similar rate to a SW the main problem being finding one who is not a clock watcher.

Pappasmurf
12-25-14, 22:19
Over the past year I have not had much luck picking up any SW in Raleigh or Durham. I do occasionally see BSWs in Durham but none are cute enough for me to pick up. When I get the time and cruise the Raleigh spots, even venturing away from the zone, it's usually dead. I think some of the chicks have migrated to backpage. I imagine that maybe there was some sort of drug crack down as well. I only mention the drugs because when the drugs flow generally so do the girls who need cash for the habit.

On the plus side depending on what you're looking for there's no shortage of girls on backpage who go for a similar rate to a SW the main problem being finding one who is not a clock watcher.Where I live, up in north Maryland, most girls have gone to just using the cell phones and once they have enough regulars they just txt and set things up. Makes it very hard for out of towners to get in on the action though, but it is alot safer for both the girls and the guys. Also once you meet a few girls, they are more than happy to introduce you to some of their friends. Most of the girls I see are UTR girls that have never walked the streets. They are younger, very nice, very fun girls that are supporting their habits. They have boyfriends, or even husbands who just happen to be deadbeats with out jobs and have no other way to support their drug habits as well as get rent money etc. Since I no longer live in Raleigh it makes it impossible to build up the contacts needed to in up with girls like this in Raleigh. I had hoped that their were still enough lower end WSW or HSW's roaming around that I could easily enough have a quick good time.

If anyone has a few numbers of some UTR girls that they would be willing to share, I would be grateful. Just looking for something decent and quick for some hit it and quit it before I head back home.

Thanks,

PappaSmuf.

MrBlues
01-01-15, 18:19
Just a quick heads up. Everyone else might already know this, but it was news to me. I was visiting with someone I see from time to time that I met on Hoke. She mentioned that she had to be extra careful because of surveillance cameras that had been installed on part of Hoke. She was located pretty close to the center of Hoke in the darker section at the time. I haven't had a chance to go back and look to verify but thought I would pass along the info.

BigPunisher
01-08-15, 19:26
Baltimore Forum Street walker videos http://www.ccptube.com/video/474/punished.htm.

Member #4364
01-10-15, 19:21
Baltimore Forum Street walker videos http://www.ccptube.com/video/474/punished.htm.Link doesn't work.

Joey Sambora
01-25-15, 17:10
Anyone notice the bbw with pink shirt walking down capital crossing 440 headed downtown? Pink shirt and blue jeans.

BigPunisher
01-26-15, 04:56
ccptube.com website is up. Scroll through the forum and check some of the videos of the girls in action! Copy and paste.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports/page4

Bb211
02-08-15, 16:22
This afternoon I happened to find myself driving the South Saunders area and took the shortcut via Pecan to Wilmington. Thin redhead was waiting for a bus with a dude as I went for the you turn she got into a car at the minimart came back 20 later and still hadn't returned. Had to boogie on.

Robert1744
02-23-15, 14:02
I used to post and monger a lot but I've cut way back.

I still cruise the zones every other week or so and I can't believe the lack of action. Our SW scene has always been hit and miss, but I NEVER see anyone out. Morning, afternoon or night.

They can't all be off the streets and on BP. What is a street monger to do?

I did spy Ashley the other day, but don't know if she's working.

What gives?

NightTraveler
02-24-15, 00:51
The cold has them all huddled inside, I've spotted a few driving through no time to pick them up. Seen the haggard blonde a few times walking just a sad story used to walk in durham, and I another one that has huge tits brown hair not, I've seen her before she offered BBFS, passed but I honestly can't remember her name michelle maybe? Saw KK a few weeks back, she rushed me and kept saying "hurry up I need to get back" told her whatever. Took my time and dropped her off after a quick cum on the side of a local street. But other then that I must have been right place at right time. I'm sure once spring starts to thaw out. Or maybe just on some warm days. Good luckfellow mongers.

SkidRow
03-18-15, 18:13
Last night did a pass by Pecan and hoke, nothing on pecan seen several on Hoke one ugly enough to make a train jump the track's.

My1965
04-03-15, 15:29
Does anybody have contact information for 5 G haven't seen her in a while.

RBack
04-05-15, 22:19
Does anybody have contact information for 5 G haven't seen her in a while.Should probably do a search and read the posts. Not good.

Pappasmurf
04-22-15, 16:50
I'm back in town again and took a stroll through the old loops the last few nights and noticed that there is very little going on in Raleigh. Is the Street scene all dried up in Raleigh? I did see a couple girls out in the Bragg area, but that was about it. This area used to be choke full of girls. Have the spots changed, or is everything just gone?

Also, any monger willing to share a number with me for a quick hit while I am here, would be greatly appreciated.

-PappaSmurf.

Bonneville
04-22-15, 19:48
I'm back in town again and took a stroll through the old loops the last few nights and noticed that there is very little going on in Raleigh. Is the Street scene all dried up in Raleigh? I did see a couple girls out in the Bragg area, but that was about it. This area used to be choke full of girls. Have the spots changed, or is everything just gone?

Also, any monger willing to share a number with me for a quick hit while I am here, would be greatly appreciated.

-PappaSmurf.Ashley has been out on Pecan lately during the afternoons. Micky has been out nights down by the dumpy motels. Not much else happening.

Pappasmurf
04-23-15, 18:34
Ashley has been out on Pecan lately during the afternoons. Micky has been out nights down by the dumpy motels. Not much else happening.Which dumpy motels and around what times? And what does Micky look like?

Thanks,

PappaSmurf.

Boob Lover
04-24-15, 23:45
Which dumpy motels and around what times? And what does Micky look like?

Thanks,

PappaSmurf.Probably theoneswhere wilmington and 401 meet, across from the autobody shop.

Bonneville
04-25-15, 22:01
Probably theoneswhere wilmington and 401 meet, across from the autobody shop.Micky is a BSW, average build, pretty chill disposition, BBBJ pretty good but inconsistent. Sometimes good, sometimes lack luster. She says she sometimes works days up by mini-city but I have never looked for her there.

BrydGang
04-27-15, 09:20
Anyone know info on the girl that walks by wake tech by 540 she's a white female dread loc. I seen her walking with a guy one day.

QuickR6
04-27-15, 17:45
Anyone know info on the girl that walks by wake tech by 540 she's a white female dread loc. I seen her walking with a guy one day.If both the girl and the guy are blonde with dreds I saw them at the Falls of Neuse and 540 E exit week before last. I sadly can't remember the day or time though. I was also curious about her.

BrydGang
04-28-15, 09:35
Yea they both have dreads want to know if she's on the market.

Kurt308
05-06-15, 13:59
Came by Pecan off south Saunders behind the bus stop at the entrance to the super market was a slim dark reddish brown haired lady standing by the stop sign. I circled back and offered a ride and she hopped in. Cute face small tits and nice ass slim body. She asked if I wanted head, I said yep and I want some pussy. Agreed on 40. Went all the fucking way down Carolina pines to Tryon to lake wheeler on a state owned cut through dirt road to Tryon and pulled in a path at a cattle gate, right beside the damn dirt road. Gave her the money and we stripped down except shirts and she got in the middle of the seat (12 Chevy truck extended cab) and gave me some nice bareback head not rushed for a few minutes. Then I sat in the middle and she fucked the shit out of me for a few more minutes while I sucked on them little titties from under the bra, then I banged her in the passenger seat and cummed on her belly. No rushing. Nice semi shaved pussy. Cleaned up. She seemed not drugged out no marks was nice. She did mention she only likes valium pills. She told me her name but didn't remember it, its not the red headed girl from last summer by the bus stop across south Saunders. I snuck a couple of pictures while driving but sent them to a friend so I could get them out of my phone before going home. As soon as I get them back I'll post them. Good luck.

AsianBlue
05-06-15, 17:57
Came by Pecan off south Saunders behind the bus stop at the entrance to the super market was a slim dark reddish brown haired lady standing by the stop sign. I circled back and offered a ride and she hopped in. Cute face small tits and nice ass slim body. She asked if I wanted head, I said yep and I want some pussy. Agreed on 40. Went all the fucking way down Carolina pines to Tryon to lake wheeler on a state owned cut through dirt road to Tryon and pulled in a path at a cattle gate, right beside the damn dirt road. Gave her the money and we stripped down except shirts and she got in the middle of the seat (12 Chevy truck extended cab) and gave me some nice bareback head not rushed for a few minutes. Then I sat in the middle and she fucked the shit out of me for a few more minutes while I sucked on them little titties from under the bra, then I banged her in the passenger seat and cummed on her belly. No rushing. Nice semi shaved pussy. Cleaned up. She seemed not drugged out no marks was nice. She did mention she only likes valium pills. She told me her name but didn't remember it, its not the red headed girl from last summer by the bus stop across south Saunders. I snuck a couple of pictures while driving but sent them to a friend so I could get them out of my phone before going home. As soon as I get them back I'll post them. Good luck.Really? Damn man you win this week's cum hard award. Sounds like you had a great time.

Kurt308
05-11-15, 13:44
I saw them on Falls of the Neuse Road walking by the McDonalds and Kohl's department store. I was going to ask him if she was doing anything tried to cut them off a couple of times in the parking lot shopping mall and could not too many people and I did not know what his reaction was going to be when I asked him that question. I lost them somewhere in front of Harris Teeter I think they went inside I waited as long as I could did not see them anymore so I left she was looking good as hell blonde hair biker shorts small frame blonde hair. I want some of that pussy.

RaleighFunGuy
05-12-15, 15:02
I saw them on Falls of the Neuse Road walking by the McDonalds and Kohl's department store. I was going to ask him if she was doing anything tried to cut them off a couple of times in the parking lot shopping mall and could not too many people and I did not know what his reaction was going to be when I asked him that question. I lost them somewhere in front of Harris Teeter I think they went inside I waited as long as I could did not see them anymore so I left she was looking good as hell blonde hair biker shorts small frame blonde hair. I want some of that pussy.She's a pro. Usually drugged up. She used to frequent the bookstores until they banned her. For like the 500th time. Name is Jen. Boyfriend is a weirdo. Be careful.

Kurt308
05-12-15, 15:45
She's a pro. Usually drugged up. She used to frequent the bookstores until they banned her. For like the 500th time. Name is Jen. Boyfriend is a weirdo. Be careful.I have never seen Jen so I can't be sure. Boyfriend was 6'5 and long ass dirty blonde dreadlocks down to his ass. Slim build. Some have mentioned seeing these two by wake tech off 401 hwy. I think we are talking about two different people.

Loshan
05-12-15, 19:10
Any recent dreams of her? How safe?

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/40-specials-durham-incall-40-specials/19968537

NcPantyHose2
05-23-15, 23:43
Was working over on capitol bloulevard near 440. Saw a hot ass white chcick, tall with dirty blonde walking on the curb. Pulled off, flipped my truck around to take another look. She was wearing big oversized sunglasses, Hollywood star style and man the tightest damn jeans. She was poured into them so tight the zipper wouldn't even close. I pulled up next to her and yelled out the window to see if she needed a ride. She hopped in real quick. Asked me if I wanted a date then pulled her shirt up to show her tits, no bra. Looked fake but still nice and round. I said sire cause those mellons looked great. So we pulled off to the back of the harbor freight store. She unzipped my pants and went hog wild BBBJ. It was going great then I noticed her face and then her arms. Some kind of druggie, not sure cause I am not into that scene. Anyway I started to get soft cause her smell started to get intense. Chick hadn't took a bath for a while and clothes were rank. Then noticed how nasty her clothes were like she had been living under a bridge or something. She has open toe she on and needed a good pedicure, nails all black and rough cut.

She started coughing to much. Not. Cause of my cock but maybe some disease so I pulled out and. Zipped up without completing and told her to get ou. About the same time some crazy looking white boy starts walking to my truck. He was carrying a big. Old bag. Could have a gun or something so I sped off while they both started cussing me. Then in my mirror I saw her start slapping and hitting him. Later I found. Some bad stuff tucked in the panel of the door and the seat had. Some nasty type of stain on it. Couldn't get it out. Stank lingering on the seat also. So I won't be picking up any chicks. For a while and advise everyone to steer clear of a tall blonde white girl near capitol. Tooooo dangerous.

GrayShades
05-24-15, 02:51
Was working over on capitol bloulevard near 440. Saw a hot ass white chcick, tall with dirty blonde walking on the curb. Pulled off, flipped my truck around to take another look. She was wearing big oversized sunglasses, Hollywood star style and man the tightest damn jeans. She was poured into them so tight the zipper wouldn't even close. I pulled up next to her and yelled out the window to see if she needed a ride. She hopped in real quick. Asked me if I wanted a date then pulled her shirt up to show her tits, no bra. Looked fake but still nice and round. I said sire cause those mellons looked great. So we pulled off to the back of the harbor freight store. She unzipped my pants and went hog wild BBBJ. It was going great then I noticed her face and then her arms. Some kind of druggie, not sure cause I am not into that scene. Anyway I started to get soft cause her smell started to get intense. Chick hadn't took a bath for a while and clothes were rank. Then noticed how nasty her clothes were like she had been living under a bridge or something. She has open toe she on and needed a good pedicure, nails all black and rough cut.

She started coughing to much. Not. Cause of my cock but maybe some disease so I pulled out and. Zipped up without completing and told her to get ou. About the same time some crazy looking white boy starts walking to my truck. He was carrying a big. Old bag. Could have a gun or something so I sped off while they both started cussing me. Then in my mirror I saw her start slapping and hitting him. Later I found. Some bad stuff tucked in the panel of the door and the seat had. Some nasty type of stain on it. Couldn't get it out. Stank lingering on the seat also. So I won't be picking up any chicks. For a while and advise everyone to steer clear of a tall blonde white girl near capitol. Tooooo dangerous.Sounds like Jenn and her creepy boyfriend.

Rle68
05-24-15, 10:53
ccptube.com website is up. Scroll through the forum and check some of the videos of the girls in action! Copy and paste.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3735-Streetwalker-Reports/page4For what's its worth site doesn't work. Maybe I'm missing something.

AllaBtFun25
05-24-15, 12:49
She's a pro. Usually drugged up. She used to frequent the bookstores until they banned her. For like the 500th time. Name is Jen. Boyfriend is a weirdo. Be careful.Not Jenn I seen Jenn this dread head girl is someone totally different.

NcPantyHose2
05-24-15, 19:11
Just cleaned up my truck and found another suprise. Two used condoms. **** must have dropped them iby accident.

Bonneville
05-24-15, 22:16
Ashley has been out late afternoons lately by the BP. She has changed some in attitude, not as up as usual.

She gave me a great up-sell. She was goin' to town like she does and I am having trouble completing, possibly due to a new and unfamiliar location.

Spot selection is key in my opinion. Anyway, she says for an extra. 2 she will go on for as long as it takes, guaranteed. And she did.

And soon thereafter, disco. Says she is going work more nights 4 more action.

Bb211
05-25-15, 00:26
Just cleaned up my truck and found another suprise. Two used condoms. **** must have dropped them iby accident.Get DNA sample and find out thru SBI who? Could be someone famous. Like Gov. McCoury. LOL.

NcPantyHose2
05-25-15, 12:39
Get DNA sample and find out thru SBI who? Could be someone famous. Like Gov. McCoury. LOL.Or maybe from that dude who wrote the articles in the and and o about working girls? His DNA is probably all over the triangle, even flowing thru a few illigitmate offspring! Most likely find some big foot DNA in there to. LOL maybe even some from the lok nest monster! No telling what kind of "things" are picking that chick up and going all the way!

Thinredline
06-04-15, 23:11
Does anyone have a current phone number for the infamous 5 G?

SteelyDan
06-08-15, 08:06
Not sure if this has been posted, but when going down the streetview of bragg, there is a SW who looks like they are trying to solicite the google car:

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.765679, -78.62939,3 a,75 y,158.33 h,71.09 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 siStNuZ6 zsUPIp9 Rg9 GRC1 g!2 e0!6 m1!1 e1?hl=en.

Too Badd
06-08-15, 17:55
Not sure if this has been posted, but when going down the streetview of bragg, there is a SW who looks like they are trying to solicite the google car:

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.765679, -78.62939,3 a,75 y,158.33 h,71.09 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 siStNuZ6 zsUPIp9 Rg9 GRC1 g!2 e0!6 m1!1 e1?hl=en.Your link didn't work too well for me, lets see if mine is any better.

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.765679,-78.62939,3a,75y,180h,82.7t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1siStNuZ6zsUPIp9Rg9GRC1g!2e0!6m1!1e1

DMizzle26
06-08-15, 23:12

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.765679, -78.62939,3 a,75 y,158.33 h,71.09 t / data=!3 m4!1 e1!3 m2!1 siStNuZ6 zsUPIp9 Rg9 GRC1 g!2 e0!6 m1!1 e1?hl=en.Lmao Thats exactly what's going on there. How long ago was this? How often do they update google maps?

JoeWeezer
06-09-15, 06:30
Lmao Thats exactly what's going on there. How long ago was this? How often do they update google maps?LOL!

If you look on the top left of your browser, you can see that it was taken in June 2014. If you click on the date, you can scroll back through time. July 2011, June 2009, Sep 2007.

TMoney23
06-12-15, 10:15
So I was driving down to NoDa last night to get a drink and I for sure saw a hot WSW standing by the train tracks and she gave us the look as we drove by. Please tell me someone else saw or knows of action out there so I know I'm not crazy.

JohnBWise
06-14-15, 12:14
I have seen a WSW on wilmington walking back and forth, from homeless shelter area to the BP, she looks to be mid 20's or so, body isn't bad but looks a little tweaked out as most WSW are. Is this Ashley? I also see a bigger WSW with huge tits in the area, maybe late 40's.

MikeyMik
06-14-15, 22:26
I've seen the same WSW near the front of the citgo near the corner of person and blount. Saturday she was seated on the side of the road as uncle LEO had found her. Be careful.

NightTraveler
06-15-15, 04:14
The area from Wilmington and Pecan is frequented by a blondish WSW, that used to work the durham track named Elo. I think she has a history of the occasional cash and dash. But I also think that was the girl Kurt reported on in post # 221. Some days she is good, some bad, she acts like she's a tough girl tries to take control. But if your firm with her she can be decent. She has pictures posted in durham of her from SailorSam post # 328 so yeah be careful. First found her back when she was new to the game, took her to a small dirt road off of Hillsborough road in durham got head from her and beat up the kitty, but next time I saw her she was in pretty deep and I only saw her one more time where she was ok, but always wanted to speed things up. Good luck out there and keep posting.

DMizzle26
06-16-15, 12:41
Riding down New Bern Ave heading downtown right past the Bojangles before it turns into Edenton, I saw what looked like a BSW standing on the corner. She looked a little older short grey hair wearing a pink tank top, with a short jean skirt and knee-high blackboots.

I don't know what really qualifies a woman to be considered a provider but that outfit wasnt just something to put on to beat the heat LOL. I've seen her a few times before the past year with simlar outfits even when it was cold out. Was just wondering if anybody travels that way and might have seen her as well.

JRoy12
06-16-15, 19:53
Hey fellow hobbysts, I've been playing for a little over a year now but am new to the area (from Tampa). I've spent most of my time in AMPs, agencies, and BP. I've never done the SW thing but seeing the reports has me interested. Any tips for a first timer?

NC Wanderer
06-17-15, 07:38
Go to the first page of the USASEXGUIDE. On the left you will find 22 rule for street mongering. Read it a couple of times, it is a very good start.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules

NC.

Hey fellow hobbysts, I've been playing for a little over a year now but am new to the area (from Tampa). I've spent most of my time in AMPs, agencies, and BP. I've never done the SW thing but seeing the reports has me interested. Any tips for a first timer?

BurgerGuy
06-17-15, 20:50
Near Pecan on Wilmington st saw her walking, flipped a you turn made eye contact then pulled into the BP she walks up hops right in like we are old friends. Asks if I am a cop grab her boob and she pulls is out to let each other know we aren't. We drive down and you turn at Chapanoke rd and pull into the cemetery all the way to the back where the pond is. We get business out of the way and she gives me a no rushed great BBBJ. Drive out of the cemetery down the road a bit and she asks to be dropped off. $20 was the damage. She was looking for 60 to get a room and told me she'd fuck the shit out of me for an hour. Figured it would be a cash and dash so stuck with what I had. Will look for her again. She wasnt hot but not ugly, hygene was fine for someone walking in the heat. I get the feeling she is out there a lot.

Mr Bungle 34
06-19-15, 06:31
Looking to have a specific dream at a reasonable price. Anyone have any suggestions? Feel free to PM info and thanks in advance.

Robert1744
07-02-15, 07:51
Things still aren't at their 2009-11 peak, but there is action on the street and I've been out sampling the goods.

First, on the Hoke St. Track is the 22 year old WSW who goes by "KK. " She has short, dirty blonde hair, and is super skinny with that "heroin-chic," look. She's not the prettiest face, but is very mellow and does whatever is asked of her without complaint. I particularly enjoy her BBBJCIM. I've seen her at all hours.

With regard to the rest of the offerings in that area, there's not much. The only regulars who are regularly seen walking are actually dudes. You might luck into a part-timer late at night, but that's hit and miss. KK is really the only thing out there worth stopping for, at least in the Bragg / Garner / Hoke vicinity.

Next, oft-reviewed Ashley is always out near Pecan and S. Wilmington most every late afternoon and early evening. She's cute and does the job, but is a little too street-hardened for my tastes. She does give good service and won't rip you off. If you like young, petite white girls, get after it.

I've also been scouring the Martin St. Area late at night. There seems to be more part-timers plying their trade, as I see a couple of different SWs each night. These are virtually 100 percent BSWs. There's a certain kind of look and type that I go for in a BSW, so I haven't stopped yet. But if BSWs are your thing, check out Martin St.

Oakwood is on its last legs as a track for SWs. All the redevelopment has brought the yuppies in and pushed the crackheads out. I've spotted a SW at off times here and there, but it's a trickle. Don't waste the gas.

Last, WSW Helen is staying at the notel on Capital, just down from Bobby Murray Chevrolet. (What was Johnny's Motor Lodge for you old Raleigh folks like me. Helen has a very street worn face, but has a very shapely petite little body with perky titties. She gives good, no drama service.

The days of seeing three girls per block are over. But there's action to be had if you look.

JonMr2015
07-08-15, 14:58
Panhandling WF cutie near gas station flying sign on 42 yesterday. Couldn't investigate further. Anybody know anything?