PDA

View Full Version : Babes Lounge

Ginal
07-09-08, 12:12
Traveling back from north AL yesterday I found a place called Babes on my new GPS. Pushed "go" and it took me to the front door. Technology is wonderful. Place is not much for looks. Mid afternoon had 4 or 5 dancers. Some looked not bad at all. Anyone have recent info on this place. I only stayed a short time due to other commitments. Would have loved to spend the hot afternoon in the AC drinking cold adult beverages but I still had 60 miles to drive. It is not 1969 and DUI is serious.

Mmva8122
08-24-08, 02:41
Traveling back from north AL yesterday I found a place called Babes on my new GPS. Pushed "go" and it took me to the front door. Technology is wonderful. Place is not much for looks. Mid afternoon had 4 or 5 dancers. Some looked not bad at all. Anyone have recent info on this place. I only stayed a short time due to other commitments. Would have loved to spend the hot afternoon in the AC drinking cold adult beverages but I still had 60 miles to drive. It is not 1969 and DUI is serious.I went there once. It was early and there were about 3 or 4 girls there. It is definitely not a fancy place, but I actually had a good time. It is not topless, but I got a private dance that was with a lot of contact. It didn't seem to forced or rehearsed. The girls seemed really nice and I enjoyed hanging out for a while.

Clark Kent
08-24-08, 19:29
Why make an entire new thread just to say that ? That should have been posted in the General Reports.

The One Jack
08-25-08, 03:09
What part of Alabama is Babes?

Ginal
08-25-08, 09:03
Why make an entire new thread just to say that ? That should have been posted in the General Reports.
You are absolutely correct. I made a mistake on the original post.

Vettman
12-17-09, 15:30
Hey guys,

There are 2 girls that work at babes day shirt that you need to see once they get a little drunk every thing is on. One is real short and her friend is sweet as (candy) I'm not sure what days that they work but they get off at 5pm.

Jjredth1
12-18-09, 14:17
Hey guys,

There are 2 girls that work at babes day shirt that you need to see once they get a little drunk every thing is on. One is real short and her friend is sweet as (candy) I'm not sure what days that they work but they get off at 5pm.Was wondering if you remembered their stage names. I've had some luck there in the past, kinda hit or miss but don't get to go that often. But I have seen some fine ass Jax State coeds in there. Pm me to keep it from LE.

Oldbamaman
12-21-09, 08:30
Were these girls black or white or latino?

Also anyone know what time this place opens? I've been there a few times but late at night.

What Not
01-17-10, 02:51
Babe's opens at 9:00 am, and the dancers start about noon. I was in on Saturday afternoon about 4:00 and there were four dancers. One girl I never saw dance, two who were cute with nice bodies, and one who was decent except for a belly. All of the girls were white, and there were no waitresses. Also, there was no cover charge. I had some attention from Makensie, a short, brown haired girl, who was a lot of fun. There was no bouncer apparent, and the girls were much more relaxed than on the night shift.

Ginal
01-22-10, 14:27
Spent some time there last week. Can not say first hand that take out is on the menu but I am almost positive it could be cultivated. Dances make me think of Fantasia a few years back. It is amazing where a dollar will get you

Climatechanger
01-23-10, 11:15
So still nothing confirmed at Babe's?

Orgasmic
01-28-10, 16:24
Where is Babe"s?

Climatechanger
01-29-10, 09:13
Babe's is on 3rd st/hwy 11 in attalla go down 431 coming from boaz take a right onto 77 and there is a jet pep on your right at the intersection of 77 and 11. Take a left onto 11 and its about 200 yards on your right. There is a sign, you can't miss it. Small place but fun.

The address is, 1424 3rd St SW attalla, al 35954

Thehoodedbandi
03-21-10, 01:20
I stopped in tonight on my way home from an engagement in N. Alabama. I had a great time. There was a latino in there that I got a lot of attention from. She offered take out, but $$ was a bit much considering the packaging. The private dances came with loads of contact though. The best part of the evening was when one of the other dancers face planted off of one of the poles. That made my fucking night right there. I mean, one minute she's spinning on the pole and the next minute the music is off and all of the security is converging on the stage while she sits there with a stupid look on her face. Fucking priceless!

Climatechanger
03-23-10, 00:04
The latino girl is named Byonita, if its who I think it is. Not much ass and short?

She is usually cheaper if your black, but from prior experience(met her before she was at Babe's) she isn't good enough at anything she does to be worth my $$$.

Thehoodedbandi
03-26-10, 04:50
I think we are on the same page.

She said she worked at Fantasia in H'ville in the past.

Ginal
07-25-10, 16:36
Any one been to this place during afternoon lately. Do they have any talent worth going for?

Climatechanger
07-26-10, 23:20
Any one been to this place during afternoon lately. Do they have any talent worth going for?They have maybe 3 that are worth watching. But they don't work everyday. Last time(about 2 weeks ago) I was there, the owner's mom was there saying she was going to clear the place of "colored girls" which pissed me off so I left.

One of my mexican friends is suppose to take me to a place between bham and gadsden, he cant explain how to get there real well but he says its totally nude, great service, on site take out and even some freebie action for regulars.

Sounds too good to be true but I'll let yall know soon as I do.

Gee Dub
08-04-10, 02:01
I'll be in the area this weekend and am wondering whether I should go to Babe's or to Foxy's Lounge? I know it's about 15 miles between the two, so maybe I should visit both? What do those of you who are local or have been to both recommend?

Climatechanger
08-04-10, 23:14
I'll be in the area this weekend and am wondering whether I should go to Babe's or to Foxy's Lounge? I know it's about 15 miles between the two, so maybe I should visit both? What do those of you who are local or have been to both recommend?Babe's = Ghetto/Redneck pasty bar that is over priced, but the right girl at the right time of the day can be fun. Best times for me have been around 4pm-8pm during the week.

Foxy's = VERY redneck pasty bar where the girls can get pretty kinky with the lap dances and takeout is only after hours, so plan on sticking around from 10pm-2am on a weekend for a real good time. Early day(2pm-7pm) it is full of really old really boring regulars, which the girls do spend alot of extra time on which makes you think they will spend time on you, but no, these guys are like paychecks for them, they are there everyday and spend money everyday plus most of them are too old for takeout so no worries about expectations for them if they show or do a little extra.

Really I wouldn't recommend either of these to anyone who will passing through Bham or Huntsville because there is much much better quality clubs in those areas. But if your local or going to be in the area for more than a few days, try'em out. Start with Babe's and if no luck then try Foxy's, they are both owned by Bill Evett's son and run by Bill's wife Violet now so not alot of difference in quality of girls or club only in the girls attitude.

No news on the totally nude yet.

Member #4198
08-05-10, 03:27
I'll be in the area this weekend and am wondering whether I should go to Babe's or to Foxy's Lounge? I know it's about 15 miles between the two, so maybe I should visit both? What do those of you who are local or have been to both recommend?

It has been quite some time since I have visited either; however, I would sway toward Babes. Foxy's was the quintessential redneck dive titty bar. If I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes and a friend described it to me, I would have thought he was just pulling stereotypes out of the air and repeating them to me. I shit you not, there were 3 gals in the place with about 15 teeth between them. With that in mind, the strippers could have passed for socialites hanging out at Grennwich and 8th compared to the patrons.

Ginal
08-05-10, 10:32
From the one time I was there, I think their theme music could be the music from Deliverance. Regular customers and employees neither appear to have ever been to the big city of Oneonta.

Babes on the other hand while surely not on par with the Pink Pony atmosphere is during the day more on line with a friendly neighborhood bar that happens to have naked women there. Never been there for late nite.

Gee Dub
08-08-10, 04:10
Thanks for the feedback on Babe's and Foxy's. Sounds like I should stick with Huntsville, unless of course I want to "see the sights" of a real redneck dive.

Dirtball
08-08-10, 21:23
I was told recently by a girl who used to dance at Babes that takeout is available on site during the day... "you don't even have to leave the place."

Thanks for the feedback on Babe's and Foxy's. Sounds like I should stick with Huntsville, unless of course I want to "see the sights" of a real redneck dive.

Krazybob
08-09-10, 10:12
From the one time I was there, I think their theme music could be the music from Deliverance. Regular customers and employees neither appear to have ever been to the big city of Oneonta.

Babes on the other hand while surely not on par with the Pink Pony atmosphere is during the day more on line with a friendly neighborhood bar that happens to have naked women there. Never been there for late nite.I used to live in Boaz and Gadsden. Went to Foxxy's once. The lady bartender was the only one there in the late afternoon. She said neither of the 2 day girls showed up. Have sinced moved, so I have had no opportunity to return and see the place with dancers. A guy that worked for me in Gadsden swears he got take out there on a regular basis though.

Rookie John
08-25-10, 00:51
Yes, it is a redneck bar. And, yes the women do vary greatly in appearance. But, I like big women. They work hard for their money. I went over a year ago and got a private dance from a girl with "*****" as a tramp stamp. But, she let me eat dinner and was very talented with her hand. I had a great time and will go back. Look it is what it is. A cheap bar out in the boondocks that lets the patrons get what they want. Who can complain about that?

What Not
08-30-10, 23:14
I visited Babe's about 3:00 Saturday afternoon, and things looked pretty good. There were two black girls, a blonde, a brunette, and Makenzie. All of the girls looked pretty decent. Makenzie started dancing on day shift about two weeks ago, after leaving in January to do her own thing. It seems that the earlier in the day that you visit, the better the visit might be. A little bit of tipping can go a long way in getting some attention.

Likstrange
03-30-12, 00:50
Every time I go to babes I say ill never go back. I'm clean cut and dress nice when I go there but all of the girls seem to want to sit with the saggy pants and sideways hat crowd. Tonite I went at 9:00 in the evening, there were 12 dancers and about 6 customers.

2 of the girls were about a 7, the rest were 4 or below unless you like obese women, women who look pregant or look like the had a kid yesterday. The 7 sitting next to me at the bar would'nt even talk to me even after trying to start a conversation. With her.

It; s like this almost every time I go ther, new management and new girls are in order. I'm not going back.