PDA

View Full Version : Upper-Shore

Member #4061
06-25-08, 09:22
This thread is open for discussions between Centreville and Elkton. I realize this thread may be dead for some time, but there are some truck stops, rest stops, dinners, parlors, and dives along the upper shore. Let's see what we can come up with fellows.

Yorkfun
06-25-08, 10:35
I hope that this thread takes off. We need some reporting around the Elkton area. I know there must be more then just the AMPS but I have had no luck in finding any action.

Mdman24
06-27-08, 12:45
Im in Harford Co. , I also hope this thread takes off. I only know of 2 AMPs on 40 in Elkton. I know we need something in the Northern corner of the state to take off. Maybe some CL girls will read this and start advertising.

Yorkfun
06-27-08, 17:00
Amps are like burger king. Everything one is just like the next, but they will do in a pinch. It would be nice if there was some American action around. I guess with the county jail and Court house in elkton and so much LE I don't think we will see much in the area. I have read the Delaware section and it sounds like it is hot there too. I guess we can keep looking and reading.

Stay safe

Duramaxman
06-28-08, 13:41
I also hope this takes off. I have visited the AMP in belair. Standard ending nothing special. As far as CL girls there has been le using CL in Edgewood kinda of scary. Not looking to be sporting the silver braclets.

Member #4061
07-01-08, 02:36
I also hope this takes off. I have visited the AMP in belair. Standard ending nothing special. As far as CL girls there has been le using CL in Edgewood kinda of scary. Not looking to be sporting the silver braclets.

With all do respect Duramax, Bel Air will be posted in the Harford Thread. The Upper Shore is on the eastern shore of Maryland. Harford has it's own thread. The Shore threads are for the east side of the bay only. Check out Google maps or mapquest for info.

Thank you,

Slim

Top Jimmy
08-18-08, 17:53
I am so bad at actually posting. So here is a little info. There are two AMPs on Route 40 (Pulaski Hwy) between North East, MD and the Delaware line. One south of Elkton almost to North East in the bottom of a paving company's building (Eastern 316) and one north of Elkton across from Wal-Mart (Don't know the name, look for a Scuba flag, it's that turn in.

I have been to both. All Chinese women. The girls ages are all over the place and they seem to rotate staff a lot. They both advertise on Delaware Craigslist in the Therapeutic sections almost everyday. Standard MD AMP prices. They really remind me of the Laurel/Jessup AMPs. I have never gotten FS, but did have it offered if I bring my own party hat "next time". The girls at the northern spot seem to be younger, but less likely to negotiate for extras other than HJ.

Got an amazing massage at the southern location my first time there, WITH NO EXTRAS offered, but they had just opened and seemed to have me pegged for trouble (LE). The next time I went, I hadn't shaved and dressed down, and had no problems.

Just trying to help.

TJ

Yorkfun
08-19-08, 10:18
I have been to the northern Amp and had the same the last time HJ only. Wanted extra to shed her cloths but no extras. 6 months ago got daty and was told to bring my party hat the next time. They may have some heat as I am surprised they lasted this long in a high profile area acroos from the big bax.

Top Jimmy
08-20-08, 01:20
Yeah, they are in a terrible location if you live right around there. Would hate a neighbor to see my car there. I have usually parked over near the new strip mall with Little Caesars and walked.

Fahq1
08-21-08, 09:39
At the more Southern location, ask for Shi-Shi. She looks Filapino, but swears she is from Taiwan. FS is on the menu at $. She isn't the "best looking", but isn't bad. She is very clean, and loves DATY. She does have this annoying habit of playing with your nipples CONSTANTLY.

Anyway, make sure you have a cover, and take a little sandwich bag or something as she will make you take it with you afterward.

Anyone know if Western acupressure is still in the old dentist's office across from K-Mart? There were a couple hotties in there the one time I went in.

I am so bad at actually posting. So here is a little info. There are two AMPs on Route 40 (Pulaski Hwy) between North East, MD and the Delaware line. One south of Elkton almost to North East in the bottom of a paving company's building (Eastern 316) and one north of Elkton across from Wal-Mart (Don't know the name, look for a Scuba flag, it's that turn in.

I have been to both. All Chinese women. The girls ages are all over the place and they seem to rotate staff a lot. They both advertise on Delaware Craigslist in the Therapeutic sections almost everyday. Standard MD AMP prices. They really remind me of the Laurel/Jessup AMPs. I have never gotten FS, but did have it offered if I bring my own party hat "next time". The girls at the northern spot seem to be younger, but less likely to negotiate for extras other than HJ.

Got an amazing massage at the southern location my first time there, WITH NO EXTRAS offered, but they had just opened and seemed to have me pegged for trouble (LE). The next time I went, I hadn't shaved and dressed down, and had no problems.

Just trying to help.

TJ

Yorkfun
09-09-08, 09:57
WOW I guess there is not much action around Elkton. I have been looking but have found nothing other than the amp. If there is action I can't find it. I would think that there would be something going on but I guess the LE keeps it down.

Gadshill
12-01-08, 20:47
Picked up a young WSW on 272 near the Flying J two weeks ago around 4:00 pm. Got a BBBJWS after we drove around a while to find a spot. Lives down the side road from the Flying J. Young but apparently not new to the game. Not sure I would repeat if I saw her again but the little head was doing the thinking.

Yorkfun
12-04-08, 11:53
Thanks for the report. I have been looking in the Elkton area but there is nothing to find. Maybe I am not looking at the right time or place. I guess the truck stop would be a good place to start. I am going to try at the Elkton stops and will report back what I find.

Harry Gant
04-20-09, 12:27
Action seems to be back in Elkton. Picked up a 30 something WSW Thursday night on East High Street. Went to KC for BBBJ for a Jack. She was jonesing for a fix , but did not rush as I am sometimes tough. When I dropped her off saw another WSW on Landing Lane in front of liquor store.

Yorkfun
04-29-09, 11:39
Went back to the no name AMP around the corner from the truck stops. Girl was older and not much to look at but she did make up for it. Nice ts and light massage just the way I like it. To the flip with free range roaming and a great finish.

Looks 3

Attitude 8

Damage. 7 +. 4

Kev Kev
05-07-09, 22:43
Went back to the no name AMP around the corner from the truck stops. Girl was older and not much to look at but she did make up for it. Nice ts and light massage just the way I like it. To the flip with free range roaming and a great finish.

Looks 3

Attitude 8

Damage. 7 +. 4Sounds like my experience, although your description (around the corner from truck stops) could apply to either of the Elkton area AMPs depending upon which way you turn on Rt 40. I went to the one that shares the building with a paving contractor. Similar experience with Emily- so-so TS, but great massage, with very good, slow HR/HE w/ roaming.

Yorkfun
05-08-09, 06:58
Sounds like my experience, although your description (around the corner from truck stops) could apply to either of the Elkton area AMPs depending upon which way you turn on Rt 40. I went to the one that shares the building with a paving contractor. Similar experience with Emily- so-so TS, but great massage, with very good, slow HR/HE w/ roaming.The one I went to was off of 95 towards Newark past the truck stops. It is behing the WAWA.

Kev Kev
05-11-09, 14:31
The one I went to was off of 95 towards Newark past the truck stops. It is behing the WAWA.Oh, that one?

That was the former "Apple Spa". I didn't know it had reopened.

It's an AMP now?

That would make 3 in the Elkton area.

Apple had different flavors back when it was open, not strictly Asian.

It was pretty lame too.

Yorkfun
05-18-09, 09:17
I went back to the AMP across from Wal mart in Elkton. It was the worst service ever. I went in was told to undress. No towels so there I sat naked as the day I was born. After 10 minutes she came back And requested the house charge. Left and left the door wide open & still no towel. As I was going to close the door an older lady walked by, got an eye full and pushed the door shut. When the girl finally came back we went for the shower which lasted about 1 minute, plus she sprayed my hair which normally would not be that bad but I was on my bike and Maryland soes have a helmet law. Back to the room and told her I liked light touch and she said to flip. Went straight to work. Aksed if I had cover which I did not so she went and got a peice of platic wrap and wrapped JR up and went on to about a 20 second BJ then to HJ. After the finished wanted $ for the BJ. No way left 1/2 and will never go back.

Atl Guy
05-30-09, 06:20
I went back to the AMP across from Wal mart in Elkton. It was the worst service ever. I went in was told to undress. No towels so there I sat naked as the day I was born. After 10 minutes she came back And requested the house charge. Left and left the door wide open & still no towel. As I was going to close the door an older lady walked by, got an eye full and pushed the door shut. When the girl finally came back we went for the shower which lasted about 1 minute, plus she sprayed my hair which normally would not be that bad but I was on my bike and Maryland soes have a helmet law. Back to the room and told her I liked light touch and she said to flip. Went straight to work. Aksed if I had cover which I did not so she went and got a peice of platic wrap and wrapped JR up and went on to about a 20 second BJ then to HJ. After the finished wanted $ for the BJ. No way left 1/2 and will never go back.

If this is the same one next to a car stereo place, then I am surprised. I haven't been there in a couple of months (change in employment status) but was pretty regular before that. I saw Lisa who was very good. It took a couple of visits for her to warm up but great since then. I have even gotten her to go for MSOG. If it has changed, I'm definitely not going back.

Yorkfun
06-01-09, 11:12
If this is the same one next to a car stereo place, then I am surprised. I haven't been there in a couple of months (change in employment status) but was pretty regular before that. I saw Lisa who was very good. It took a couple of visits for her to warm up but great since then. I have even gotten her to go for MSOG. If it has changed, I'm definitely not going back.

I had been there before with out issue. This time was just unbelievable. I could not believe the plastic wrap. I guess it was a good thought.

Mike Jersey
06-21-09, 10:41
Hey, I found a new massage parlour in Elkton. I have rode by this place for a few weeks now wondering what this place is I have seen an Open sign lit up with no other signs around. I stopped by on Thursday and decided to walk up and check it out. I seen a camera at the door and a doorbell. I rang the bell a few seconds later a cute asian girl walked out and asked if I had been there before and if I was interested in a massage. Her name was Lucy Lou she is very attractive with an awesome body and a great rack. $70.00 for an hour massage did not have a wrapper with me so I got a nice slow HJ from her but she let me Have a little daty from her. She said if I bring a wrapper the next time I could have full service. This girl was hot and much freindlier and better looking then Lisa from up the street. If anyone has questions PM me. Also if anyone has sny digits for some cheap local girls please share the knowledge with me.

Mike

Mike Jersey
06-22-09, 16:41
Hey, I found a new massage parlour in Elkton. I have rode by this place for a few weeks now wondering what this place is I have seen an Open sign lit up with no other signs around. I stopped by on Thursday and decided to walk up and check it out. I seen a camera at the door and a doorbell. I rang the bell a few seconds later a cute asian girl walked out and asked if I had been there before and if I was interested in a massage. Her name was Lucy Lou she is very attractive with an awesome body and a great rack. $70.00 for an hour massage did not have a wrapper with me so I got a nice slow HJ from her but she let me Have a little daty from her. She said if I bring a wrapper the next time I could have full service. This girl was hot and much freindlier and better looking then Lisa from up the street. If anyone has questions PM me. Also if anyone has sny digits for some cheap local girls please share the knowledge with me.

MikeSorry about not including the location in the precious post. The place is on 213 north bound heading towards Chesapeake City. It the first right hand turn after the Royal Farms on the right side. There is some kind f church that uses the right half of the building. The massage palour is on the left you cant miss the open sign and there is a doorbell outside of the door to ring and get service. Sorry I did not get a phone number for there. $70.00 for an hour and $50.00 for a half.

Rugerdm
06-22-09, 22:53
Hey Mike,

Where is this new parlor?

Yorkfun
06-30-09, 08:58
Saw a tall red headed WSW I think in Elkton. She was crossing west bound 40 just before the bridge on the west side of town. I did a u turn and followed he into town. I got the look a couple of times but she would not come up to the car. It was mid afternoon and maybe she was thinking I was LE. Let me know if any one has seen her.

Francis1
07-08-09, 23:08
Mike's directions were perfect. Alas Lucy Lou has moved on according to 'Carol'. Not young but cute, I'm not good at Asian women ages. Price as Mike said. Decent TS. Massage compitent. At the flip I asked if she would take some lengerie off and she asked if I wanted any other services. I said FS and she said 1.2 and asked if I had cover, which I did thanks to Mike's tip. I said I had 1 and she said OK. She may have accepted .8 I didn't push it. She stripped. DATY for awhile, then standing mish to finish. Hot towel wipe off. I will be back.

Atl Guy
07-27-09, 14:20
Mike's directions were perfect. Alas Lucy Lou has moved on according to 'Carol'. Not young but cute, I'm not good at Asian women ages. Price as Mike said. Decent TS. Massage compitent. At the flip I asked if she would take some lengerie off and she asked if I wanted any other services. I said FS and she said 1.2 and asked if I had cover, which I did thanks to Mike's tip. I said I had 1 and she said OK. She may have accepted .8 I didn't push it. She stripped. DATY for awhile, then standing mish to finish. Hot towel wipe off. I will be back.

I guess I am geographically challenged but will try again. Instead I went to Eastern 216. Had a good time with Lisa, 70+100 for fs (bring your own cover). Short girl, small breasts, nice ass, and enthusiastic. The massage was kind of lame since I needed stronger hands. However, the rest of the session was good. I'll be back but still want to find the place on 40 & 213.

Gadshill
07-27-09, 21:58
LE seems to be upping their presence on Rte 40. Was talking to a young lady (thin blonde) last week at mid day and two pulled up behind me. Let me go but I'll have a low profile for a while. Probably made a rookie error by not pulling in to a lot to have a conversation. Was off the highway but not sufficient I guess.

Be careful out there.

Yorkfun
07-28-09, 08:44
LE seems to be upping their presence on Rte 40. Was talking to a young lady (thin blonde) last week at mid day and two pulled up behind me. Let me go but I'll have a low profile for a while. Probably made a rookie error by not pulling in to a lot to have a conversation. Was off the highway but not sufficient I guess.

Be careful out there.

What part of Rt 40 were you on?

Francis1
07-29-09, 17:08
Visited again yesterday.

New girl again, not young but cute.Good massage at flip asked her to remove her dress.

She did not speak english but did understand FS. She held up one finger and I said OK. Stripped, DATY, CBJ, CG to finish. Good attitude.Her name is Nicey? as near as I could make out.

For Yorkfun: At 40 + 213, go south on 213 past Royal Farms turn right at second stone driveway after Royal Farms, go to back building, it's on the left side of the building.

Atl Guy
07-30-09, 12:48
Visited again yesterday.

New girl again, not young but cute.Good massage at flip asked her to remove her dress.

She did not speak english but did understand FS. She held up one finger and I said OK. Stripped, DATY, CBJ, CG to finish. Good attitude.Her name is Nicey? as near as I could make out.

For Yorkfun: At 40 + 213, go south on 213 past Royal Farms turn right at second stone driveway after Royal Farms, go to back building, it's on the left side of the building.

I found the AMP with the directions from Francis1. Thank you. Kind of an odd setting, next to a church. But who am I to judge. An extremely bare and plain place, but I wasn't there to critique the interior design. Had a similar session but added doggy to the activities. Nicey is not young but she makes up for it with her enthusiasm. All in all, I'll probably continue to frequent Eastern 216. From other reports, I'd like to try a session with Anna.

Gadshill
08-02-09, 20:40
What part of Rt 40 were you on?
I was going west bound on 40 about .5 mile east of 213.

Nats Nats
08-04-09, 17:44
The directions are good. From Rt. 40, S on 213. Just past the Royal Farms is a stone drive. A 2 story house is next to the drive and a larger building behind the house. Entrance is the far left door.

'Carol' might be the name of person there today. Difficult to understand what she said as her name. He has maybe 2 beauty marks on her left breast. Not young. But cute.

Good massage. After the roll over, $1 for anything. Bring own wrapper.

Question. Why buy 60 minutes when you can do 30 and still get specials after?

Harry Gant
09-05-09, 08:04
Elkton is loaded with SWers. Took a recon drive yesterday around 5 PM. 3 wsw on Main and South streets, 1 wsw on 40 at landing lane. Had no time to partake, but may in future. Have hooked up with a CL casual encounter ad. Thought she was fake. Boy was I wrong.

Pa Hobbiest
09-22-09, 17:53
Was back at E216 last week and saw Lily again. The first time I was only able to get HJ out of her but she never asked for a tip. Of course I left one. I noticed that out of all the times I was there, they didn't supply party hats, and therefore FS was out of the question. This time I took my own. Lily is tiny, and comes across as very shy. I was in a rush so I opted for 30min. Nice gentle massage and allowed exploration while she worked. On the flip I got up and went for the hat. She looked shocked and unsure and asked for.1. I introduced her to the dead president and she opened herself to all manner of fun. DATY to die for. A long mishtofinish, and a "see you next week."

That was my first success at FS at this location. Highly recommend lily.

Be safe.

Mike Jersey
09-28-09, 15:58
Have looked around for a while every time Im cruising through and have seen no signs of SW activity. I did finally see one on Saturday ot near HWM area. Cruised around a few times to make sure and when I went to get turned around she jumped in the car with someone else. She looked a bit on the younger side say early twentys a bit on the heavier side though as well. Will keep an eye out to see if I spot any more. If anyone has any digits or info on any in this area or Harford County send me a PM the info would be greatly appreciated, sightings have been very scarce this year for me.

Mike

Im Not Saying
10-08-09, 20:04
Corner of booth and high. She waved me getting into car, recognized me from before. Got CBJ and covered mish for.5. Face is showing signs of being on the shit, but the body is still bangin! 5'11" 36 see firm tits killer ass and smooth nice skin. Got me off in less than 15 minutes. Shes out there! Brown hair pulled up and blueish green eyes.

Drobsdaman
10-27-09, 23:02
Is this that parlor that has been advertising 2-3x/day on Craigslist / Backpage (open until 11pm)? I've been seeing it advertised a lot and was debating whether to go or not. Seems like the reports have all been good.

Advise is to bring own cover correct?

Visited again yesterday.

Atl Guy
10-28-09, 18:42
Is this that parlor that has been advertising 2-3x/day on Craigslist / Backpage (open until 11pm)? I've been seeing it advertised a lot and was debating whether to go or not. Seems like the reports have all been good.

Advise is to bring own cover correct?

This is the place... for the Elkton places, bring your own party hat.

Beautiful Asian Staff**** ( Elkton ,MD )
--------------------------------------------------------
Open: 10am to 11pm
phone: 4 1 0 -- 5 0 4 -- 4 7 6 7
price: $70 per hour
$50 per half hour
Comfortable Massage and Soothing music.

Drobsdaman
10-29-09, 15:47
The reports on this place are very accurate. After a long day at work, I settled down to a beer while watching the tube, preparing to watch Game 1 of World Series. When I got the "itch". So I started the 20 minute drive to Elkton. Thanks for the heads up on the RoFo being next door. I discovered that I had used up my stash of condoms and needed to replenish. So I made the turn on to 213, picked up some condoms and drove next door to the parlor.

I rang the doorbell and was greated by a slightly older female (you can never actually tell, Asians re so hard to predict age with) that stood a little shy of 5 ft; very slender with perky A cups. She wore knee high shorts and what appeared to be a bathing suit cover top. It was 9:45PM and I asked if they were still open. I discovered "Angel" spoke practically no English. She stood there, looking up at me without uttering a single syllable. After about a minute, I pulled out a wad of cash and handed her $70. She definitely understood money.

She invited me in and pointed me immediately to the door on the right. It's quite bare compared to most Baltimore parlors. A single bed with one of those Rubbermaid Drawer systems in the corner and a single broken down chair in another. But I was not there for a luxious setting. I stripped and hit the table, throwing the dinky little towel over my ass. Angel returned and uttered 'easy or hard'. I replied hard and she went to work. She was quite hasty in her work, very choppy for the first 10 minutes, she touch one area for a second or two, hit another for 2 secs, beat on me with her fists 4 tiems and started the cycle over. I was halfway tempted to ask for the 30min fee instead, as I was just not feeling it. She got a little better towards the middle with deeper muscle therapy (almost felt like a massage). But she did give me a good 20-25 minutes which did make it a little better. No talking the entire time and she continuously stared at the clock.

On the flip, I let the towel slip to my thigh, which she quickly pulled up. A troubled sign. I let her start for a minute or two when I asked if she provided 'extras'. She looked at me confused like I was speaking a whole 'nother language. I rephrased it using "specials" and then "other services" and she replied "no! ". What the hell? She tried sparking some convo with me, and I tried to play along. It was almost as if she was programmed to say it, but I figured maybe she would be more comfortable with me if I play along. She would ask me a question and have no clue what I was saying in return. Her: "What do you do". Me" 'Well I am a _____" [blank stare] Me: 'You know, I do this" [deeper stare]. Her: "Where are you from? Around here no? ". Me: "No I live closer to baltimore, but I am up here for two weeks and decided to take in what this place had to offer" [blank stares]. Alright by this time I was sporting full salute, which I made apparent when my towel 'accidentally' came off on to the floor. She quickly grabbed it and repositioned it saying "no trouble" while pointing to my rod. At least she has noticed it. We have something finally! I sadly say "no, no trouble" trying to agree with her. She continued rubbing. Ten minutes into the flip she says "10-min". I am like it's time to make my move now or never. She stopped and asks me "where you want rub now". I pointed to my abdomen. She starts rubbing and asks "here? ". I say to her "lower". She moved down an inch. "here? ". I reply "nono, LOWER". I glanced at my rod and she pulls off my towel. "? Here? ". 'yes, there! '

She grabs a wod of tissues and starts with a HJ. I ask her if she'd provide a different massage". And she asks "where". Damn this broad is thick. I slide my hand up her inner thigh and say 'here'. She hesitated and stepped back. From under the towel supporting my head I pull a raincoat and $1 wad of 20s. Yeah, she definitely understood now. She walked out of the room for several minutes. I hid the objects under my towel again, fearing I had freaked her out and she was reporting me or some shit.

She returned, walked up to me and stared down looking for something. Ah, she was looking for the goods. I again re-emerged the gifts from under my towel. She took them, thanked me and began to strip. I laid on the table waiting to see what she did next. She started up the HJ once again, and applied the raincoat. She put her hands on the table top and said "me here, you no". I asked if we could stand. She exclaimed "no, me here! ". I asked for a little oral enjoyment and she again exclaims "no! Me here! " yeah, she understands english now alright. So I reluctantly finish mish in 10 min. She did the whole moaning thing, allowed me to played with her sweet tits.

Overall I rate Angel a 6, maybe 7 out of 10. Her skin was silky, her body was fine, face was above average. But her attitude, hasty rub down and lack of extra options really brought me down. Not to mention I was in and out in under 40 minutes. Dropped $1.7 for a $1-1.2 service AT MOST.

I might try it again before I leave, but I'd definitely recommend staying away from Angel; or try to bring down her tip more. She definitely would not be wanted in baltimore if she tried to pull that shit.

I will say it was great to see a decent AMP outside baltimore that offers "some" extras though. Thanks for the heads up on this place and the great directions guys.

Francis1
12-06-09, 22:11
I was wondering if anyone could clue me in where I could find Lily this week.

Seems like some girls rotate regulary between Eastern 216 and Rte 213 in Elkton. It's so hit or miss.

I've read such good reviews on her I would like to try her.

Thanks

Lawdog
12-07-09, 10:54
Francis. I am sure you mean Lili. Cute young and small who was at eastern 216 on several ocassions. I spoke with mamasan last week and she sais lili would be there starting last week for at least past Christmas. Must be the same one although I thought that she rotated between NYC and Elkton.

Francis1
12-10-09, 20:55
My hat is off to Lawdog for the accurate and timely information.

I stopped in to Easten 216 yesterday. No cars in the lot, always a good sign as far as no waiting or having to come back later. A cute pettite asian girl answered the door. Younger than most other AMP girls in the area. She asked if I had called and I said no which made me think I need to get the phone number there but I forgot to on the way out. She asked the usual "First time here? " to which I responded no and then asked if she was Lili? She said yes and I said a friend said that she would be here. She asked 1/2 hour or 1 hour? I gave her the. 7 for 1 hour and she never asked me my name or to sign in like some other AMPs do. She then asked if I wanted a shower and I said yes. It's my belief that girls are a little more open when they know that you have just been cleaned up. She showed me to the room and left me to disroB. Lili was wearing a long sheer smock like shirt over tights. The TS was average; nothing to suggestive, just a soaped loufa and a hand held shower nozzle. After she dried me off we went back to the room.

She asked me to lie down and covered my back with a towel. The massage was very nice. She asked if I wanted soft or hard and I opted for medium.

Very thorough and relaxing. When she moved to stand at my head I started to stroke her thighs and kneed her butt. She did not move away. I repositioned my arms and started to gently stroke her pussy with my fingertips through her tights. Again she did not move away but seemed to linger in a good position for me to continue. To me this is a good sign of things to come.

After a very thorough massage she began with light finger touches focusing on my butt and balls. That was extremely exciting and arousing. This went on for awhile all the time she is positiond next to me so that I can continue stroking her pussy. At the end of this she askes me to turn over. That is my cue to sit up and get her to stand in front of me. I reach for her smock and lift it over her head. She gives me a surprised look but does not resist. I reach around and undo her bra but the smock is too tight on her arms so I just leave it hiked up. Nice small breast. She starts to fondle my cock. I reach down and pull her tights down and again the surprised look. She asks why? At this time and I say because I want FS. She does not respond but allows me to remove her tights. I get up and motion for her to lie down on the table. I also remove her panties and start kissing around her pussy. She does not resist but lies back to enjoy the DATY. I took my time as I greatly enjoy sucking pussy. She's not shaved but not bushy either. Nice and clean. She seemed to enjoy to the point of O, after which she motions for me to stop. I walk over and get the party hat out of my pocket. Again the surprised look so I say again I want FS. I expected her to name the price but she does not. I did not see another person there but Lili was very quiet and whispered.

I start to open the foil and hand the cover to her but she acts like she does not want to put it on me so I go ahead and do it. I move to beside her head and get some nice CBJ to get stiff again. We finish with standing mish. She takes the cover for disposal. I go over and take out the Jackson 5 and lay it on the little lotion table. She ignores it. Afterwards she askes me to lie down again and she gets a hot towel for clean up.

All in all a nice FS experience. Will repeat when I'm in the area.

Lawdog
12-12-09, 13:37
Francis. You are welcome! Great update and report.

Thanks

Big Greek
02-18-10, 21:13
Ok. I looped for about an hour between 5:30 and 6:30pm tonight and saw NOTHING! I'll probably give Elkton another chance in warmer weather.

BTW, just in case the reader is not aware. All the streets in the downtown area are set at 25 MPH. My instincts told me to head the speed limit without letting the needle hit 30. I would advise the same.

BG

Francis1
03-25-10, 12:37
Stopped by 55 S. 213 this past weekend for Massage and again found FS was on the menu.

Met at the door by pretty slim petite girl who spoke the best English I have heard from an AMP girl. Makes for a better chance for less mis-understandings.

She introduced herself as May and I asked for one hour and TS. Paid. 7, undressed and proceeded to shower room. Standard TS nothing special. Back to room with door closed, laid on stomach. Massage was average. While she stood at my head I roamed freely without resistance. At the flip I sat up and asked her to stand in front of me and take her top off. Her only question was if I wanted everything and if I had a condum. Yes to both and she proceeded to disrobe with no hesitation. I got out the party hat and $ and left them on the table.

I laid her down and kissed her large brown nipples & cute breasts, no kissing on mouth permitted. Proceeded south for DATY. She seemed to enjoy this to the point of 'O'.

I then had her sit up and put my party hat on and then I had her get on her knees for doggie. While pumping I slipped the tip of my pinkie in to her back door but this caused her to push my hand away. Doggie to completion and hot towel clean up. I didn't see anyone else there and no-one rang hte bell while I was there for about 45 mins.

Rugerdm
06-01-10, 10:11
I was in Elkton on Saturday morning about 9:30. There were 2 sw on main st and then 3 on High st. On main there was an older blonde she look lime she was hit in the face. On High st there was a nice looking Brunette. I did not have the time to stop though because I was picking someone up at the hospital. Just wanted to let you know the activity has started. Not sure how ling it will last. I know there are a lot of cops in the area. Be safe.

Ruger.

Milfsalot
06-18-10, 16:11
Elkton F-ing SUCKS. Decided with all the Elkton chatter I would swing through while working up this way. One wsw who looked like a pile a bricks had been dropped on her and had that pot belly that peeps get from HIV meds. One or two other potential wsw but nothing nice. Only saw one area for potential bsw's but it was only about 2-3 blocks long and nothing out today. Unless you live nearby (less than 10 miles) don't waste your time looking for fun on the street.

Medix13
08-20-10, 23:30
Looking for circuit info for Elkton.

I have a place not far from the new sonic they are building.

PM me with info.

Motley
10-16-10, 06:44
I visited a place on Fletchwood in Elkton with no sign. It's called Apple on another sight. I was met by papasan (which was strange) who set me up with Chi-Chi, nice body. On to the TS where I found my only complaint; the TS room needs a good cleaning. It's not disgusting but it's headed in that direction.

Back to the room. I received a very good massage followed by an Hr that featured extensive roaming. More is probably available. I'll be back.

Im Not Saying
10-27-10, 04:10
I am really hesitant to post anything anymore, as everytime I do the action promptly disappears and I find myself noticing nothing but leo in that area. I guess they pay attention to the site. However ill give you guys trying to find stuff in elkton this:

Saw today a blonde short haired WSW, with all black sweatsuit on today on main st sitting in the square. She was obviously on the H and looking dazed and confused. I passed. She was zig zag-ing up main towards the hardware store and standing in traffic in front of the post office at one point at 5:30 in the afternoon. Ill give her a 6 on streetwalker scale, 2-3 on civi. Decent shape to her, her mug was a little rough, and she wasnt showing any skin on a 72 degree day. Standby for my post about a loop for elkton. I'm giving up my info cause I'm done with the area, so if leo gets the info it doesn't hurt me! Sorry guys. Use it or lose it. I guess?

Im Not Saying
10-27-10, 04:24
Took me 3 years of exploring to figure this out. Ok here's how I found the hotties I've scored. Passed on many trolls too.

Loop#1: coming from baltimore to elkton, make the left by mcdonalds into town. I scan around the intersection here as I've seen a few right on route 40 by mcdonalds. Continue down to main st, make a right onto main. Its 25 here, use it to your advantage as this is the main area to search. As soon as your on main there will be tons of civis on foot. Continue down main street, looking the whole way, thru the red light, then at the stop sign where traffic is facing you again make a left. This intersection has been hot too. This is south st. Go up to the next stop sign, at high street. Make another left and keep looking. Follow this and if you saw something you can jump quickly back to main, or go through the hospital and back up to 213, and start all over.

Loop #2: if pickings are slim or theres alot of leo ill try this one a few times. Turn left onto route 7 (main st) at jeffers st. Make the right onto main st and continue all the way through, onto delaware ave and back out to 40. Usually the girls on 40 are on the west / southbound side of the road (left side if your coming from baltimore) so its easier to stop for them. If you can't find anything after looping a few times. Theres always the AMP.

Cslave1
11-27-10, 08:34
I visited a place on Fletchwood in Elkton with no sign. It's called Apple on another sight. I was met by papasan (which was strange) who set me up with Chi-Chi, nice body. On to the TS where I found my only complaint; the TS room needs a good cleaning. It's not disgusting but it's headed in that direction.

Back to the room. I received a very good massage followed by an Hr that featured extensive roaming. More is probably available. I'll be back. Been here several times myself and got what you got, nothing more with two different providers.

Propilot
04-24-11, 12:18
I had some business to attend to in Aberdeen yesterday morning. At the conclusion of business, I decied to see what kind of fun was to be had in the area. I could not find the Aberdeen strip / red light district, so I opted for a spa. Drove to Elkton to a spa on 40. I was greeted by Ava. We had a good time together. Will repeat if I am ever in the area.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Frank M
04-27-11, 10:03
I had some business to attend to in Aberdeen yesterday morning. At the conclusion of business, I decied to see what kind of fun was to be had in the area. I could not find the Aberdeen strip / red light district, so I opted for a spa. Drove to Elkton to a spa on 40. I was greeted by Ava. We had a good time together. Will repeat if I am ever in the area.

Propilot-Always check your six. There use to be on and off action in Aberdeen area a few years ago (see the Aberdeen forum for more info) but it is really dead now. They would walk on or around Rt 40 in Aberdeen town or on the side streets between the bowling alley and 7-11. I think you took the best option by going to Elkton.

Frank M

Propilot
11-01-11, 17:11
Good gentlemen of Cecil County and the surrounding area. I was just informed that all the spas in Elkton have been shut down by
the police. There are several reasons why a spa would be shut down. First, a jealous wife or gf found out that their man was being serviced at the spa and called the police. Secondly, it could be a jilted customer that the girls gave bad service to or overcharged and that customer may have called the police. The police usually do not bother the spas unless there is a disturbance or if they were not paid either in funds or trade off for sex. Now I am not saying which is true and I am not accusing any impropriety of CCPD. I am just stating my opinion from life experiences and info from the girls at other spas. Some police departments send undercover cops that get service and will use that info as an "anonymous source". Be careful up there. Please keep us informed.

Propilot-Always check your six.

Ps. If any names of the names of the arrestees are published, please pm me. I have a good relationship with one of the girls there an I will bail her out if the need arises.

RayMichaels82
03-26-12, 19:30
I stopped across from Walmart Friday night to let off a little steam. I get the impression from the Forum that a lot of places let you choose your girl, but Eastern Accupressure doesn't- when you walk in, one of the (usually 2) girls will take you to a room- I guess they switch off customers.

The last time I was there, I saw (dammit, I suck at names) Lisa? She's probably late 20s to early 30s, with Bs and a slight gut and a frame that is a bit on the larger side for an Asian gal. I've had her many times in the past, and she's getting too complacent, wanting to chat about my life and trying to shave a couple of minutes off of my hour and such. (If I wanted that crap, I'd get a girlfriend.) After my last visit a few months back, I figured I'd give myself a two month break in order to "reset" with her (while hoping I'd draw the other gal- Raven and Susie are probably mid to late 30s and fabulous).

Of course, when I showed up, I got Lisa. I had a nice table shower (I normally shower at home, but I had been playing tennis) , and I got a 30 second massage before we got down to business. Most of the girls there are pretty accomodating, but Lisa wasn't. No fingers, very little nipple sucking (she wouldn't suck mine and didn't want me sucking too hard on hers) , and the most awkward postcoital experience of my life. (She just stared at me for 30 seconds, and then started to freak out, and ran off to the shower for a while.) The only plus was her dirty talk, which is pretty good (and funny- I suggest you have someone for whom English is not their first language dirty talk to you sometime). The girl was an AMP 5/10, and the act was a 4/10, and the odds of my showing up at Eastern Accupressure anytime soon are 3/10. I don't want to create a situation, but next time I go (I SAY I'm taking a break, but my self control is lacking) , I'm going to ask for the other girl (if I am going to get Lisa) , and then leave if I can't. (Hell, SWs are cheaper and less chatty, anyway.)

RayMichaels82
11-30-12, 10:52
Hey fellas,

I stopped by E. A. In Elkton last night for another session. I tried calling before I left home, but the number was not in service, so I took the plunge anyway. It turned out that they were open, and I was greeted by the cutest Asian girl that I have seen outside of a porno, by the name of Nicole (a 10/10, I have to say). I paid. 7 for the hour, and she gave me. 1 back, and we got started. After about 15 minutes, she had me flip, and began the HJ. I had her expose her glorious Cs and her nether regions, and after a while I asked for head. Nicole got offended, and was even more so when I suggested FS."You need to ask first- not all the girls do that." That was the first time any of the girls there turned me down for either activity, and I was taken aback. Nicole said that she'd go get another girl if I tipped her, and so I gave her. 4 for the half hour that we hung out. She was nice about it, but I still died a little bit inside- seriously, she was so freakin' hot.

Lucy came in for relief pitching (or catching, in this case) , but first we had to negotiate, which was difficult since Lucy's English was minimal. After we played charades, I settled on. 8. Lucy is probably late 30's, but looks younger, with a 6/10 body. Lucy didn't have a problem with being fingered like most AMP girls that I deal with, which was nice, but the glaring issue I had with her was her breath. I went in for a kiss and retreated quickly, and proceeded to keep my face at least a foot away from her mouth at all times. Lucy did a nice job, giving me about 40 minutes worth of workout. After she cleaned me up, I spent 5 minutes getting the new phone number for E. A. Out of her. (You would think that that asking for a phone number by using you phone as a prop would be pretty universally understood, but that is not the case.)

All in all, I put down 1. 8 for what ended up as a 80 minute visit, with nice service and attempts to be accomodating. When I had called and got the no longer in service recording, I figured the building had finally collapsed, and I won't be surprised when that finally happens- the building is a bit rough. It's also right off of 40, so if you're going in the evening, there's no disguising what you're showing up in the parking lot for, so if you're sensitive to that sort of thing, you may want to head over during the day. I need to head back soon to ask Nicole to marry me. (Do people still get married for green cards?)

RayMichaels82
01-04-13, 21:32
I headed up to Elkton this afternoon for a massage, but EA (across from Walmart) was closed and the phone number wasn't working. I'd heard they were shut down a bit last fall (though I did go in late November). Does anyone know if they're finished?

I whipped out the new iPhone and, after spending 15 minutes trying to figure out how to go online, found a place called Fletchwood Massage Therapy. It's a few miles NW of the route 40 corridor, and I took a while to find it, even though Google showed me a picture of the little strip mall that FMT was in (it's the office all the way to the left if you decide to check it out). I went into the foyer and had to knock, and I was greeted by Ginny. She was probably mid-30s, with a very nice body and cute face. I paid. 6 for the hour, and got about 30 minutes of a very soft massage; I was happy with that and didn't ask her to harden it up. She started the "tickling" portion of the massage and had me flip, and I got a pretty nice HJ for about 20 minutes. She turned down requests for head and 69, but did allow me access to her fabulous Ds.

I was rushed towards the end, which doesn't usually happen, as I always wear my watch and make a point of noting the start time, but I left home in a hurry and forgot it- that won't happen next time. That being said, I tipped. 6, so I paid much less than I'm used to for a massage, which makes me miss those few minutes much less. FMT does have a table shower (which I didn't use) and looked pretty clean as AMPs go. I think there was another girl working, but I didn't see her (and I was perfectly happy with Ginny, so I didn't need to). It is next to a church, so I wouldn't go on Sunday morning, though. The phone number I found with the listing for FMT doesn't work, however.

All in all. 1.2 for about an hour with a cute provider- I will certainly be back.

RayMichaels82
01-30-13, 23:42
I went to FMT again this evening, and spent an hour with Sophia this time. She's cute with a decent rack (a civi 6 with Cs) and big nips. I got about 10 minutes of legit massage before she spent a few minutes blowing (air via the mouth, not BJ) and teasing, and when I couldn't take it anymore, I flipped. Sophia gave me a nice GFE, with BBBJ, DATY, and various other delightful activities. The actual sex wasn't great, but after a minute, I had her hop off and get back to a HJ. Towards the 45 minute mark Sophia started to rush me a bit, but they all do that, and I managed to keep myself under control until my time was up. Total damage was. 6 for the hour and 1. 0 for the tip. I'd say that I'll be back soon, but I hear the Kristi in Baltimore is back, and I think I need to see her sooner rather than later (because sometimes, it's nice to be able to have a conversation with your massuse without using 2nd grade-level language and pantomime).

RayMichaels82
02-05-13, 15:18
I was in the area and so I figured I'd stop by Fletchwood again. This time, I saw Lacy (or Lady, or something like that) , who looked to be mid-40's. She wasn't bad for mid-40's, but she was still mid 40's, if you know what I mean. Nice D cups, but a gut and an ass not worth metioning. I paid my. 6 for the hour, and got a very good massage.

I flipped, and Lacy gave me an aggressive HJ. I asked her to disrobe and give me head, and she inquired about her tip. We settled on. 8, and she wanted paid then, which killed the mood a bit. I persevered, though, and got the ol' Saran Wrap BJ and pulled off Lacy's panties for some finger banging. After a bit, I had her hop up for some 69, and I took out a condom and went ahead with FS. A little past the hour mark, I tittyfucked her and blasted her from the neck down. She cleaned us off and bid me adieu.

Though Lacy wasn't the best looker around, she looked much better with the lights down low, and gave great service. Best of all, she didn't rush me- I think we went to about 70 minutes for our session (though she might have been more lenient because I got there late and there wouldn't have been time for her to see anyone else that evening, anyway). A great hour plus for 1. 4.

After I left, I still was a bit horny, so I hit the streets of Elkton- there was nothing to be found. I looked for strip clubs on the iPhone and only found one nearby- it's called 57, and it looks like it's only open on Friday and Saturday nights. Has anyone ever checked it out?

RayMichaels82
03-03-13, 01:01
I visited my usual AMP tonight, and had a surprisingly crappy time. I had Ginny, who gave me a great time the first time that I went (scroll down for my 1/4 report). This time, though, she wasn't nearly as good. She gave a decent 15 minutes of massage, and then tried to get 1. 4 out of me for FS. We settled on 1. 0, and I was subjected to a rushed and what I would call "clinical" session. Ginny wasn't terribly friendly at the start of the session this time around, and it went downhill from there. I didn't even get a goodbye as I left. I'll turn back around if I show up and have to se Ginny again but, that said, apparently there is an AMP about a quarter mile up the street, so I'll try my luck there on my next Elkton trip.

RayMichaels82
03-21-13, 10:00
After my crappy Fletchwood experience, a fellow member recommended to me another Elkton location. I believe it's called Oasis- it's off of 213 on the Burger King side (PM me for more details). I met Julia, a cutie of around 30 years old. She gave me 40 minutes of a good massage, and asked if I had anything else that needed massaged, so I put her hand on my business (I guess constantly grabbing her ass during the session wasn't subtle enough). She gave me a few minutes of BBBJ (more licking then sucking, but it was nice) , and then I played with the kitty (unshaven, of course- why don't AMP girls ever shave?) and a great pair (they looked like Cs but she was complaining about them being too small) while she took me to completion.

The facility was clean, and the location was semi-inconspicuous. I believe table showering is availible, but I didn't partake. Julia was the only girl on duty, but I was told that talent rotates frequently. Damage was. 6 for the hour and 1. 0 for the donation.

Mike Jersey
09-12-13, 13:38
Haven't been on here in a while but surprised none have posted about all the activity in North East Plaza? Been active all summer and somewhat at times last year. Usually find 2-3 at times seems to always be a girl abouts. Most aren't that great to look at but a few are not bad. Ages are early 20's to 34 that I have meet so far. Can usually get a bbj for 20-25 most will do cim but spit some will do more for extra.

SxNine
01-02-14, 17:48
Visiting the ES again and decided to explore Elkton. Found Oasis, thanks to RayMichaels82 location description. The doorbell was answered by Kai. Lee, about a 40 why / o asian from New York. She looks ok, about a 6 or 7 of 10, with a medium to slim figure and very prominent naturals. The procedure is standard; shown to a room with a massage table which was then covered with new sheets. There is a table shower available with the one hour visit for $0.6. The table shower was washed down in front of me and the shower was very through with all the important places washed completely several times. By the end of the table shower, there was no doubt of what was on either of our minds. Back to the room on the massage table, the massage began with a choice of soft, medium or hard. The soft massage is very stimulating. Roaming was permitted everywhere during the back massage and after the flip, everything came off. The natural sees were very nice although not very firm. The full menu was offered if you brought your own cover. No cover, no f / s. DATY and cowgirl was all that it took to finish. Clean up with a hot wash cloth was also thorough and used up the remainder of about 50 minutes. $1.0 tip for a total of $1.6. This was a better experience than a couple Smyrna places visited last year. A return visit is planned. Thanks to previous contributors for the info.

RayMichaels82
01-05-14, 02:37
I had been at a function in Elkton, and used my phone to watch a bit o'porn before I left for a quick crankout so I'd be able to resist the AMP temptation while in the area. However, it didn't work, and I ventured to Oasis myself. My girl said her name was Katie, but her description is the same as SxNine's, so I'm assuming they're the same lady (she said she was 37, to be precise, though). I'd give her a 7- I'm partial to MILFS.

I paid my .6, and got a table shower, then a medium massage. On the flip, I asked Katie to disrobe (she left her thong on), and she started to take care of business. I was allowed to maul her eraser- topped tits to my heart's content, and I spent quite a bit of time engaging in what the young people call "the shocker," which Katie either enjoyed a lot or pretended to enjoy a lot. All good things must come to an end, and our time did, a few minutes past the one hour mark. I gave Katie the agreed-upon tip of .8, which she didn't seem thrilled about, but times are tight.

Oasis is a great time as AMPs go, but I'm going to be concentrating on, shall we say, more fiscally prudent avenues for release in the future. I did hit the streets of Elkton for a bit of quick recon on the way home, and saw one SW on 213, but she got picked up before I could get to her.

Mike Jersey
09-29-15, 22:55
OK so its been a while since I've posted and sorry I didn't get digits. I was running short on time and scrambling on last minute time when I stumbled across this cutie. Said her name was Lauren very easy to negotiate with and said this was new to her. Who knows we have all heard that right? Anyways very hot young 25 and willing to do about anything from what we talked about except Greek which for a fair price she may even do who knows? Was totally into daty and bbj and full service second pop for 50 and a few pics. How can you go wrong with that? Anyways found her last minute unplanned at parts store in plaza. I didn't get digits so just keep an eye out and hopefully she doesn't disappear like the rest quickly as it seems now.