PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Admin
12-31-07, 21:00
Thread starter.

Choi Khong
06-22-08, 19:38
Thought there was a need for a forum about AMP in eastbay. Sorry SF, you guys can't have all the fun. My contribution is Oakland Therapeutic Massage Center. good place. .5 for the house and .4-.6 for the ending. Anyone else know of other places that they have experiences with.

Choi Khong
06-25-08, 02:45
I realized that I did not clarify that this place, from what I know only does HJ. If anyone else knows different, than I stand corrected.

Thought there was a need for a forum about AMP in eastbay. Sorry SF, you guys can't have all the fun. My contribution is Oakland Therapeutic Massage Center. good place. .5 for the house and .4-.6 for the ending. Anyone else know of other places that they have experiences with.

Choi Khong
08-09-08, 01:19
I feel like those DJs that have the night shows.

I'm not sure if there is anybody out there listening.

The oakland seen AMP seen can't be that dead, or is it?

David Poonhound
08-15-08, 11:12
I've been in Vegas for a couple of years. There was an incredible place on Shatuck in Berkely. Angel's Acupressure. If it's still there it was .5 for house and 1 for FS

I feel like those DJs that have the night shows.

I'm not sure if there is anybody out there listening.

The oakland seen AMP seen can't be that dead, or is it?

Choi Khong
08-28-08, 14:19
I've been in Vegas for a couple of years. There was an incredible place on Shatuck in Berkely. Angel's Acupressure. If it's still there it was .5 for house and 1 for FSDo you remember the closest intersection for this place. No luck in my research for location.

Thanks

David Poonhound
09-01-08, 17:41
Do you remember the closest intersection for this place. No luck in my research for location.

Thanks
It's been a couple of years. It may have been around Bancroft. It was next to some kind of auto place. There was some kind of legit chiropractor/health place on the corner on the other side. I'm sure the name was probably changed. Check my posts and you will see a story about the place

David Poonhound
09-01-08, 17:45
Do you remember the closest intersection for this place. No luck in my research for location.

Thanks

I'm not checking this area much more so PM me for any more questions. Let me know if you find it

Choi Khong
09-10-08, 02:06
I'm not checking this area much more so PM me for any more questions. Let me know if you find itFound a place to the location that you mentioned. Went inside to check out the prices, mamasan says, . 5 for 30 min. 75 for one hr. She looked very old. Did not want to risk it so I will give it a try later. I was really in the mood for a for sure thing, so I went to my oldie and trusty place. Will report later.

Thank you

David Poonhound
09-14-08, 16:00
Found a place to the location that you mentioned. Went inside to check out the prices, mamasan says, . 5 for 30 min. 75 for one hr. She looked very old. Did not want to risk it so I will give it a try later. I was really in the mood for a for sure thing, so I went to my oldie and trusty place. Will report later.

Thank you

There was an old Mamason there a couple of years ago. She was just the booker. If you go there PM me with the new name.

Choi Khong
10-08-08, 19:39
So I have been selfishly keeping a provider to myself. If you look back at my other posting, you will find the name of the place. But recently, I found out that my girl could use more business, so I am putting the word out there. Her name is Lilly, she works everyday except wed. And will give you the best legit massage and with some persuassion the happy ending HJ. The damage is .5 for the house and .5 for her. She is 7 in looks, but a 9 in likeability. She speaks decent english so it helps to communicate your needs. Sometimes I think this is better than a FS place. Treat her well and with respect and she will return the favor.

Choi

London W2
11-21-08, 18:19
Visited Alouette in Berkeley this afternoon. Only one lady available, "Lisa", probably late 40s (at least) but still looked nice in a tarty little dress. Paid .4 for 30 mins massage, which was actually quite good. On the flip no games, she came right out and asked me what I wanted. Agreed on .8 for nude HR. Nice pair, large and real. Considerably older than I generally fancy but did the job nicely.

Big Hick
01-18-09, 23:00
Visited your neck of the wood over the holidays. Tried the OTM and got exactly what Choi was taking about. Thanks for the tip. Went there a few days later and there was so extras to be had (different girl). Do all the girls offer extras? I guess the answer is No based on my experience. The place looked completely legit so I was surprised to get anything the first time I went.

Choi Khong
01-25-09, 06:41
I've gotten extras everytime I ask for it. And if you build a repore with a girl, anything including FS is possible.

Visited your neck of the wood over the holidays. Tried the OTM and got exactly what Choi was taking about. Thanks for the tip. Went there a few days later and there was so extras to be had (different girl). Do all the girls offer extras? I guess the answer is No based on my experience. The place looked completely legit so I was surprised to get anything the first time I went.

Harry Bush
03-05-09, 16:10
Visiting your area and was thinking of getting a massage. Found this place on CL and it says massge: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/ers/1061601805.html. Then I found in another directory where it says Rui Qiong Liu Acupuntere. RTTF and could find no reference, anybody have any info?

Azetec
06-08-09, 02:35
Found a place in Emeryville just off San Pablo. Just Crossing the Hwy 24 and 980 bridge. Oakland Theraputics on Webster and 12 th St. on the posting was a waste of money. At first the girl wanted $2 for FS. She definitely did not look worth it. But the place on Emeryville was very straight forward. Only three girls to choose from all Korean. Its .65 for house and 1.25 for FS.

At these prices the SW are much better in regards to service and sometimes looks.

Choi Khong
06-08-09, 23:33
Aztec,

Was the place that you are talking about on San Pablo x of Adeline? Has yellow awning with chinese writing in front of it? That place is definitely it if you want FS. I had only HE there with some fondling.

With OTM, I definitely think it's a place to get a legit massage with the extra being mostly HE.

I ran into three that I have not tried off of San Pablo in El Cerrito. Do you have intell on those?

Thanks,

CK

Jon Gris
10-30-09, 16:23
Hi,

Usually post on the Mass board but gonna be in the Oakland area on the 9th and would like to sample some local talent. Any reccomendations? Looking for a massage some different options either post of PM me and if you guys are in the New England area drop me a PM and I can steer you in the right direction.

Choi Khong
12-31-09, 01:42
Went to OTM a week before Xmas. Saw my favorite girl. She knows how I like it. Took care of business in the beginning with a nice FS, Mish, CG, then Doggie to finish. She then gives me her usual best massage and puts me to sleep. What a nice Xmas gift.

Damage is .5+.5

Horn Dog Too
02-02-10, 18:13
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the short notice.

I'm visiting tomorrow, and would like info on the Acucare spa on Adelade in Emeryville.

BP ad is:

http://eastbay.backpage.com/BodyRubs/do-you-want-something-special-today-23/4646833

Reason I'm asking is that it is walkable from my hotel. I will post a report if I learn it's worthwhile to try. PM if you wish. Thank HD2 I will always reciprocate info for the Memphis and St. Louis areas.

Luvyoungskanks
02-09-10, 20:37
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the short notice.

I'm visiting tomorrow, and would like info on the Acucare spa on Adelade in Emeryville.

BP ad is:

http://eastbay.backpage.com/BodyRubs/do-you-want-something-special-today-23/4646833

Reason I'm asking is that it is walkable from my hotel. I will post a report if I learn it's worthwhile to try. PM if you wish. Thank HD2 I will always reciprocate info for the Memphis and St. Louis areas.

that place is great! its been a couple of years since i've been there(30min 45.00 plus 120.00 tip) but the few times that I did go I had a wonderful time
you have a choice of providers (i don't remember names but my fav was a tiny dark skin asian who could really suck a dick and balls)
so if you've got the money go!

Mister Big
03-14-10, 19:01
Greetings Gents:

Visiting my old haunts in Berkeley today and at around 2:30 pm, I noticed a BPD squad car parked in front of the Good Day/Magic Fingers spa location on University Avenue. Out of pure curiosity, I drove around to the back (Berkeley Street public lot behind the spas) and guess what. The BPD Crime Scene van was parked right behind the spas. I took pictures in front and back which shows locations.

Coincidence? Well, on my way to my next meeting a few minutes later, I went down Shattuck Avenue and there are two BPD cruisers parked next to Crystal Spa on Haste. (I was late to my meeting so I didn't have a chance to whip around to take a picture. Sorry)

I did not see any cops or anyone else doing in or out of the spas, however.

Has anyone heard about LEO action in Berkeley today?

Keep it safe and enjoy,

MB

Luv Affection
04-03-10, 12:58
I'm looking for a really good massage in the Tri Valley Area where the CMT really knows how to give a good massage and release. Does anyone have any recommendations for individuals or AMPs in Dublin, Pleasanton and San Ramon?

Thanks

Harry Bush
06-28-10, 10:14
Am visiting East Bay from North Carolina. Tried an AAMP in Oakland that I saw advertized on another review board. There was a little wait at first but it was worth it. Hannah is in her early 20's I would guess. She has a beautiful face and a tight sexy body. I totally enjoyed my session with her and am going to try to get back while I am here. Not sure how long she will be around but she can be reached by calling 510-XXX-1323.

F Nord
06-15-11, 23:23
I'm back in the east bay after living out of the area for a few years. I decided to swing by a place in Pinole that used to be Tiki (after it moved from Berkeley). Now it's called Pearl River. It still looks obvious; young mamasan, youngish masseuse watching English language lessons on her computer. I went in on my lunch break, asking for a 30 minute massage. (30 minutes has never been a deal breaker before.) After the massage- average- I clearly needed some extra service, but the masseuse just told me my time was up and walked out of the room. I won't be back.

F Nord
07-05-11, 22:41
Visited another newish place recently, this one in Oakland called Crystal Island. Maybe it's been there a while, but I only just discovered it. From the outside it looks like it's obvious. Upstairs, the inside looks almost legit. Got a decent massage, and when it was over (ten minutes before the end of the hour) , it was clear that I was looking for extra services. The masseuse did not suggest anything. When I nodded toward the tented towel, she said they don't do that there and left the room.

I'm just not having any kind of luck. Do I look like a cop or something?

Jamesn
07-16-11, 19:27
Visited another newish place recently, this one in Oakland called Crystal Island. Maybe it's been there a while, but I only just discovered it. From the outside it looks like it's obvious. Upstairs, the inside looks almost legit. Got a decent massage, and when it was over (ten minutes before the end of the hour) , it was clear that I was looking for extra services. The masseuse did not suggest anything. When I nodded toward the tented towel, she said they don't do that there and left the room.

I'm just not having any kind of luck. Do I look like a cop or something?No, I think it depends on the masseuse unless it is a sure thing for that place. I visited here as well, and nothing extra was suggested either, though I might reject even it were suggested.

Strand 25
08-25-11, 01:59
I'm looking for a really good massage in the Tri Valley Area where the CMT really knows how to give a good massage and release. Does anyone have any recommendations for individuals or AMPs in Dublin, Pleasanton and San Ramon?

ThanksHave you tried Tri-Valley Spa? Decent massage and specials too. Good ambiance too.

Rufus102
06-21-12, 02:06
Took a shot at this. Hard to find off telegraph (number / sign is not visible from the street).

200 year old mamasan was outside watering but ran around the back to let me in the front door. Had choice of 4. Between late 20's and late 30s (40s?) I'd say. I chose "Emmy". The one with the biggest tits. And they were really nice with nice big nipples too! Not fake either.

She was un-rushed, relatively good although not over the top enthusiast or anything. Pleasantly serviceable I would say. Although I don't have a lot to compare it to.

6 to the house. FS for 1. 4, but told her (honestly) I only had 1. 1 and she obliged. CBJ, CG, then finish mish.

"Might" repeat, although I feel like there's better to be had.

Choi Khong
07-29-12, 02:26
Took a shot at this. Hard to find off telegraph (number / sign is not visible from the street).

200 year old mamasan was outside watering but ran around the back to let me in the front door. Had choice of 4. Between late 20's and late 30s (40s?) I'd say. I chose "Emmy". The one with the biggest tits. And they were really nice with nice big nipples too! Not fake either.

She was un-rushed, relatively good although not over the top enthusiast or anything. Pleasantly serviceable I would say. Although I don't have a lot to compare it to.

6 to the house. FS for 1. 4, but told her (honestly) I only had 1. 1 and she obliged. CBJ, CG, then finish mish.

"Might" repeat, although I feel like there's better to be had.Have you tried anyone else there?

Thanks

Ezinho
08-12-12, 16:43
I'm not sure where to put this report, since there is no Walnut Creek thread on here. WC is part of the East Bay I guess, so I'll put it here.

I went to Life Balance massage yesterday in Walnut Creek, not far from the Highway 24 entrance going towards Oakland. It's hidden in the back of a little strip mall, so it has a good, private location. I rang the bell and was greeted by a Chinese woman named Eva; she looked good enough so I decided to go in. She told me to go to room number one. I gave her. 4 for a 30 minute massage. She gave a very nice medium massage and about twenty minutes in dimmed the lights. She started to rub my body and I was grabbing her ass at that point, and she finished me off with a HJ. She allowed my hands to roam everywhere, but she wouldn't take her clothes off. She never mentioned a price, so I just gave her. 4 and she seemed happy.

Overall, I was surprised that I got the HJ. Walnut Creek seems like a conservative little town and there was a sign on the door that said "No Prostitution". Not bad for. 8 in all, and if I'm in the area I might go back again.

AsianLust
10-30-12, 20:24

I'm just not having any kind of luck. Do I look like a cop or something?Visited this place today advertises as if there are happy times to be had went up stairs and was sent to a room with a sqare of clear glass so that one could see in or out. I was greeted by a very old asian woman and when I asked for a younger one the co worker was just as old maybe 60yrs old so I got dress and asked for a refund place seems too legit.

La Muerte
07-04-13, 22:45
I'the never been to Gold Center, but based on reviews as well as the fact that I was in the east bay, I gave it a shot. Am extremely glad I did. Got Penny, a Korean provider with an average face and a slender figure. I say average face because I've seen a lot of very hot providers, but Penny is a girl who you'the be comfortable to be seen walking down the street with.

Got a full table shower, which was excellent. Penny took her time, not only washing every inch but also giving a massage using the water and soap. So that was great. Back in the room was just as good. The place has more of a bed than a table, and in fact there was this funny plush pillow of a puppy on the bed – Koreans are all into the 'cute' things.

Did a DATY, to which Penny was very responsive. Transitioned to mish where Penny demonstrated her clutch, leading me to remain in that position for the duration. Fantastic finish and some cuddling and laughing – this is a top performer!

Took another shower afterwards. Total damage was. 6 + 1. 4. Would absolutely repeat.

LM

Adm888
03-14-14, 00:30
Anyone still here?

I'll be in town next week. Please PM if you have any recs for me. Thanks!

Psyche
05-04-14, 23:38
I thought I'd give this place a try, a bit of a mistake as it turns out. The location is very close to the Collisium Bart station on Hegenberger. The place is clean enough and the girl I drew, Pinky, was attractive and had a nice body 27 yo. Standard 1.4 tip and .5 entrance fee. It felt rushed from the moment I got there. I was there start to finish 30 minutes. Would not go back even though Pinky did get the job done in mish. CEO is much better. Psyche.

Psyche
05-25-14, 14:00
I tried this place on Telegraph. .5 entry and 1.4 for the girl. I got Penny a mid 30's K girl.

Attractive enough with a descent body. A nice table shower with attention to all the right areas.

Went back to the room and proceeded to with BBBJ and some rimming. Finished BBBJCIM which.

I wasn't expecting. Very good overall and I've repeated a few more times and the service level has stayed high.

I'd recommend. Psyche.

SexySintaur
06-21-14, 12:40
After a quick search on backpage, I checked out the "w. O. c" AAMP in Oakland.

It was after hours.

I drove and parked across the street. Street side parking isn't easy, especially on a Friday night. I got lucky.

Some heavy set guy was standing outside the door ringing the bell waiting for entry.

I checked the area and all was clear.

I rang bell and was allowed in quickly. Door was locked behind me by the lady of the house.

I had a brief wait. Two other gentlemen left during that time.

I was again greeted by the lady of the house and shown to a back room where I was introduced to my caretaker by the name of "CC". She was a little older, but very attractive.

Being that this was my first time, I was a little unsure of protocol. CC took care of everything.

I had an amazing 1-hr full FS body massage with a HJ at the end. CC did not object to my hand exploring her.

Damage was 5 to the house and 5 for the tip.

I will certainly go back.

Asian Booty
12-22-14, 04:26
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this forum is still active but I recently moved to East Oakland and would love some suggestions on places I can go for a "fun" time! I've did my research and it seems like "Gold Center" is a legit place to go to. If so can anyone recommend some names from the place with good service? Thanks!

SexySintaur
12-22-14, 19:11
Yeah. This place is legit.

It's about 60 or the house and 140 for the tip for an hour. This includes the shower bed, and the massage. You'll leave happy.

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this forum is still active but I recently moved to East Oakland and would love some suggestions on places I can go for a "fun" time! I've did my research and it seems like "Gold Center" is a legit place to go to. If so can anyone recommend some names from the place with good service? Thanks!

Asian Booty
12-23-14, 04:43
Yeah. This place is legit.

It's about 60 or the house and 140 for the tip for an hour. This includes the shower bed, and the massage. You'll leave happy.Do you have any girl recommendations?

SexySintaur
12-23-14, 13:32
Not really. The one girl I always asked for is no longer there.

So now, every time I go, I'm given a new girl. So far, they have all be exceptionally petite Korean or Vietnamese girls.

Most are very attentive and very personable and seem to truly enjoy providing service.

I've only had two in the past year who have been kind of in a rush to get things done and over with.

Do you have any girl recommendations?

Asian Booty
01-02-15, 14:40
What's going on guys! I recently went to check out "Gold Center" in Oakland and I had an AMAZING time! Any other new peeps that are new around the Oakland area (like myself) would not be disappointed by this place! Now on another note, anyone else got any other places they would recommend?

Suranya
02-01-15, 14:52
Can anyone recommend a (skinny, < 40 yo) CMT who offers FS? I've read the SF and Oakland boards, and the closest I can find is Gold Center. Other MPs I'm reading about seem to offer a disappointing massage before going to the extras. I'm actually interested in a quality massage. Looking for either outcall or an MP.

Collio2
03-16-15, 11:53
Turns out that ever green has girls that are pretty good looking. The mamasan also has quite an appeal. Taken by this sweet looking asian girl to the table and given a full body massage. No need to hint to her about the service I was looking for and she went strait to work. Oiled hands rubbing me up and down felt great and her skills were to be matched. I left a high tip for a high quality of service.

Girls here seem to be well mannered. It's probably because they are used to their job criteria. Maybe it's because I treat these girls well. Usually you'll get a better response and better service that way.

Tennis Nut
10-10-15, 23:04
I'll be staying in Newark, CA in a couple of weeks and need some suggestions of AMPs that are close. Prefer ones that give a HE, of course. The ability to deliver a massage is always a plus, too.

Please PM replies. Thanks!

Psyche
06-20-16, 09:13
I don't know if they advertise or not. They are next door to Chinese Power. The third floor at 320 10th st. In Oakland.

I tried them on a Sat. Mid day and drew Bobo. It was $. 45 for the house and $1. 2 for the girl. She was pleasant and had a nice body, cute enough. I would guess mid thirties. Started as normal with a massage and I was stroking her butt so she knew what I wanted. On the flip asked what a wanted and I offered $1, she countered with $1. 2. Off to the races, CBJ, CG and mish to the end. Cleaned me up, then a shower and I was off. Probably only got 45 minutes. But would repeat. Psyche.

Psyche
07-12-16, 09:48
I stopped by a couple weeks ago and got Mina. She has a very nice body, a bit taller than average but well proportioned. The house was $. 6/ hr. Got a table shower which was nice then back to the room. I left $1. 2 and a condom on the chair which is about the going rate. Got a half hour rub, then the cover CBJ, cowgirl, mish and a doggie finish. Very good experience and will repeat. She says she'll be there all of July. It is located in the 3100 block of Telegraph, off the road down a driveway. Psyche.

PlayerN818
07-27-16, 19:45
Hello fellow mongers.

I'm going to be up in Danville this weekend as was hoping someone could suggest a are&T place? My initial investigation looks like everything is legit. Thanks in advance for any assistance. Player.

Vegeta32
08-09-16, 18:42
Does anyone know what happened to Raquel / Camilla who used to advertise a mature filipina masseuse? She was in the 40th and broadway Area in Oakland.

Sivad2
09-03-16, 06:32
Has anyone had any experience with Bay Health Spa in Fairfield or Vacaville?

MidnightHunter
10-25-16, 22:39
Had a few dreams here and they were very nice. One time I got a table shower before my services BUT I have never left this place unsatisfied. They have been accommodating to all of my needs every time. Regular prices.

MidnightHunter
10-25-16, 22:42
They are very professional and give great massages. If you want extra then you need one of the older masseuses but the only do a happy ending and nothing more. They are very good though. They give great massages and the happy ending is just a small plus compared to the massage and not even needed.

Thrillister
11-03-16, 20:18
Went to Ace spa 3 weeks ago and had Cherry as massuse. Had a very good ts and massage. I think she's korean. She spoke fairly good english, good attitude, friendly and she didn't rush. Looks like she had some work done but very nice nonetheless. Damage was. 6 and 1. 6, total 2. 2 On my way out, saw a really hot asian gal. Everything looked natural. Might make another visit next month when I'm back in town. I know its on the expensive side but the location was pretty private and secure unlike the chinatown places.

There was another spa diagonally across from ace. Not sure if its any good.

NewbieEast
11-05-16, 13:01
Went to Ace spa 3 weeks ago and had Cherry as massuse. Had a very good ts and massage. I think she's korean. She spoke fairly good english, good attitude, friendly and she didn't rush. Looks like she had some work done but very nice nonetheless. Damage was. 6 and 1. 6, total 2. 2 On my way out, saw a really hot asian gal. Everything looked natural. Might make another visit next month when I'm back in town. I know its on the expensive side but the location was pretty private and secure unlike the chinatown places.

There was another spa diagonally across from ace. Not sure if its any good.After reading your review, I went here yesterday and asked for Cherry. I used proper etiquette according to what I read online, but nothing happened. No offer. Zip zilch. Though the massage was nice, when it was over she hightailed it right out of there. When I got to the front, I asked if she was Cherry and she said yes and I said "my massage is over?" and she said "yes, you paid for a one hour massage and showed me the time on my receipt". Did I not get the wording right? Was I too polite and didn't express my intention? Because I didn't pay with cash? Or are they not used to women coming there for that purpose? Either way, I was super disappointed. I was looking forward to my first experience.

Any advice?

Thrillister
11-06-16, 22:39
After reading your review, I went here yesterday and asked for Cherry. I used proper etiquette according to what I read online, but nothing happened. No offer. Zip zilch. Though the massage was nice, when it was over she hightailed it right out of there. When I got to the front, I asked if she was Cherry and she said yes and I said "my massage is over?" and she said "yes, you paid for a one hour massage and showed me the time on my receipt". Did I not get the wording right? Was I too polite and didn't express my intention? Because I didn't pay with cash? Or are they not used to women coming there for that purpose? Either way, I was super disappointed. I was looking forward to my first experience.

Any advice?Possible because you paid w cc and a lady? I had some small talk with her and made her laugh a lot. I probably made her comfortable.

Have you been successful at other AMP for extras?

MangoNine
11-08-16, 03:59
After reading your review, I went here yesterday and asked for Cherry. I used proper etiquette according to what I read online, but nothing happened. No offer. Zip zilch. Though the massage was nice, when it was over she hightailed it right out of there. When I got to the front, I asked if she was Cherry and she said yes and I said "my massage is over?" and she said "yes, you paid for a one hour massage and showed me the time on my receipt". Did I not get the wording right? Was I too polite and didn't express my intention? Because I didn't pay with cash? Or are they not used to women coming there for that purpose? Either way, I was super disappointed. I was looking forward to my first experience.

Any advice?I've read dozens of reviews from women who stumbled into places mostly by accident and got the cold shoulder. Did your etiquette include wandering hands? Maybe some suggestive motions on the flip. Oh I'm so sore here. Spread the legs, grind a bit. Plus yes, there is always the chance they are not into extra services for women.

NewbieEast
11-09-16, 12:15
Possible because you paid w cc and a lady? I had some small talk with her and made her laugh a lot. I probably made her comfortable.

Have you been successful at other AMP for extras?I didn't talk much, I was just polite. Their ad on cg, said "men, women and couples" welcome, so I figured that was code. As for success rates, I'm 0/1 LOL. That was my first try!

Next time I won't pay with CC, but maybe I should just try somewhere else.

NewbieEast
11-09-16, 12:27
I've read dozens of reviews from women who stumbled into places mostly by accident and got the cold shoulder. Did your etiquette include wandering hands? Maybe some suggestive motions on the flip. Oh I'm so sore here. Spread the legs, grind a bit. Plus yes, there is always the chance they are not into extra services for women.I see. I didn't stumble in on accident for sure. In fact, when I called to make the appointment, I said "if Cherry was working and she said yes and I said I'd like to book with her please.

I'm also quite sure she caught my drift when I came to the door after her in my towel and asked again if my massage was over. She'd make a speedier exit than I'd ever thought capable.

I didn't have wandering hands, maybe a "sigh" or three, semi spread legs, full nudity. I was just so inundated with the "etiquette" I'd read online that I didn't want to touch her. As I understood, she was supposed to offer extras right or add ons to my massage? Then I say yes please?

This is such a fantasy of mine and as a 32 yo attractive woman, I'm surprised I need to work this hard. I thought it'd be easy. I'm just worried that I'll keep wasting $40/$60 or more on a mediocre massage and be disappointed. Do you know of any place that takes women in Oakland? And also employs grown women (no 18-22 yr olds please). In any case, I won't give up and I'll keep posting.

Psyche
01-31-17, 16:03
Tried this place a few days ago mid day. . 6/ hr to the house. Asked for a slender girl and they obliged. Table shower, pretty good massage, then CBJ and CFS for 1. 4 to the girl. The place is clean and performance was quite good. Will probably repeat. Psyche.

Willie23
03-22-17, 12:04
I see. I didn't stumble in on accident for sure. In fact, when I called to make the appointment, I said "if Cherry was working and she said yes and I said I'd like to book with her please.

I'm also quite sure she caught my drift when I came to the door after her in my towel and asked again if my massage was over. She'd make a speedier exit than I'd ever thought capable.

I didn't have wandering hands, maybe a "sigh" or three, semi spread legs, full nudity. I was just so inundated with the "etiquette" I'd read online that I didn't want to touch her. As I understood, she was supposed to offer extras right or add ons to my massage? Then I say yes please?

This is such a fantasy of mine and as a 32 yo attractive woman, I'm surprised I need to work this hard. I thought it'd be easy. I'm just worried that I'll keep wasting $40/$60 or more on a mediocre massage and be disappointed. Do you know of any place that takes women in Oakland? And also employs grown women (no 18-22 yr olds please). In any case, I won't give up and I'll keep posting.I had a conversation with my current favorite last week and asked if she had ever had a woman customer. She said she had had one in many years. I asked what kind of services she provided and she said just upper back work for an injury. I asked specifically if she had provided any erotic services and the answer was no. I hate to think you'd have to invest in dozens of sessions in order to find the right provider, but the alternative might be to do some online searches. Good luck.

DalShabet
04-24-17, 03:07
I don't know if they advertise or not. They are next door to Chinese Power. The third floor at 320 10th st. In Oakland.

I tried them on a Sat. Mid day and drew Bobo. It was $. 45 for the house and $1. 2 for the girl. She was pleasant and had a nice body, cute enough. I would guess mid thirties. Started as normal with a massage and I was stroking her butt so she knew what I wanted. On the flip asked what a wanted and I offered $1, she countered with $1. 2. Off to the races, CBJ, CG and mish to the end. Cleaned me up, then a shower and I was off. Probably only got 45 minutes. But would repeat. Psyche.I was just there today, address is correct and on the 3rd floor next to door 307, you must take the elevator up. I had Bobo too but on the way out I saw 2 hotter and younger gals. I had a bad session, massage was horrible but she let. Me feel all under the skirt. Then came the negotiations, I told her I wanted her to strip naked he for. 6 she countered with 1. I said. No and that a standard he is. 4 we went back and forth and she said. 7 and I still didn't budge, first of all the massage is one of the worst I've had, I think the whole time I was there was only 45 miinutes. After reading your review I hope she didn't think I was asking for FS at. 6 but her english wasn't bad at all. So I ended up with nothing and gave. 2 for the body massage. I really hope she wasn't charging me 1. For a naked he. Can someone else verify? Her name was BoBo oh and. And she is much older than the other girls I wouldn't pay more the 1. For FS with her or is this what they are paying in Oakland?

RoadTripperCA
04-25-17, 01:49
Experienced hobbiest here, wondering if anyone has gotten any massages for other treatments at Oaklandsprings? I went in to use the hot tubs, and immediately hot the massage parlor vibe. I didn't realize they offer massage services, they seemed confused that I only wanted a hot tub. Didn't have the cash on me, but will be trying a massage in the future.

JohnClayton
04-27-17, 14:26
Experienced hobbiest here, wondering if anyone has gotten any massages for other treatments at Oaklandsprings? I went in to use the hot tubs, and immediately hot the massage parlor vibe. I didn't realize they offer massage services, they seemed confused that I only wanted a hot tub. Didn't have the cash on me, but will be trying a massage in the future.I went there last night after eight. Took the mini spa "treatment" ($70 - 10% coupon). Regular room has jacuzzi, shower, massage table and a padded bench. Told me the massage was first as the tub was filling (which seems a little backwards to me). Eva, a not very attractive 30 something Chinese, pretty much went right for the man unit with a lot of fake oohing and awwing about how great my (old) body was and how big my unit was. Decent enough HJ with lots of oil for $60 (she was jonesing for a $100 bill she saw in my wallet). Hot tub was hot. Really this place would be better to take someone to. Doesn't seem like a FS place.

RoadTripperCA
05-01-17, 01:16
I went there last night after eight. Took the mini spa "treatment" ($70 - 10% coupon). Regular room has jacuzzi, shower, massage table and a padded bench. Told me the massage was first as the tub was filling (which seems a little backwards to me). Eva, a not very attractive 30 something Chinese, pretty much went right for the man unit with a lot of fake oohing and awwing about how great my (old) body was and how big my unit was. Decent enough HJ with lots of oil for $60 (she was jonesing for a $100 bill she saw in my wallet). Hot tub was hot. Really this place would be better to take someone to. Doesn't seem like a FS place.Thanks! Did you actually get the body scrub or was it just HJ and then the tub?

Pdx503
05-05-17, 02:21
MA Health. I was in a rush and had a good experience here. Would repeat /.

I tried them on a Sat. Mid day and drew Bobo. It was $. 45 for the house and $1. 2 for the girl. She was pleasant and had a nice body, cute enough. I would guess mid thirties. Started as normal with a massage and I was stroking her butt so she knew what I wanted. On the flip asked what a wanted and I offered $1, she countered with $1. 2. Off to the races, CBJ, CG and mish to the end. Cleaned me up, then a shower and I was off. Probably only got 45 minutes. But would repeat. Psyche.

JohnClayton
05-06-17, 13:31
Thanks! Did you actually get the body scrub or was it just HJ and then the tub?Just the fake massage and HJ. No scrub.

Captin Crunch
05-12-17, 00:26
Experienced hobbiest here, wondering if anyone has gotten any massages for other treatments at Oaklandsprings? I went in to use the hot tubs, and immediately hot the massage parlor vibe. I didn't realize they offer massage services, they seemed confused that I only wanted a hot tub. Didn't have the cash on me, but will be trying a massage in the future.How much for just the hot tub?

Morkun
06-02-17, 17:43
Tried this place a few days ago mid day. . 6/ hr to the house. Asked for a slender girl and they obliged. Table shower, pretty good massage, then CBJ and CFS for 1. 4 to the girl. The place is clean and performance was quite good. Will probably repeat. Psyche.So total damage is $$?

BigGordie
06-05-17, 20:54
How much for just the hot tub?I'm a bit interested in visiting here too.

From their website:

Standard Spa Room (for Single only).

(Jacuzzi and Shower) $29.99/60 mins.

Standard Spa Room (for Couple only).

(Jacuzzi and Shower) $60/60 minutes.

$80/90 minutes.

$110/120 minutes.

VIP Spa Room (for Single only).

(Jacuzzi and Sauna) $39.99/60 minutes.

VIP Spa Room (for Couple only).

(Jacuzzi and Sauna) $70/60 minutes.

$90/90 minutes.

$120/120 minutes.

​.

Children under 4 years of age are FREE before 5 PM.

Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.

There is a two person minimum on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays after 5 PM.

Psyche
08-04-17, 10:16
I have been using a nice provider there the last 7 to 8 visits, goes by YoYo. She's slender with a tight body and pretty to boot. $. 45/ hr to the house and $1. 2 for the girl. She'll only be there another 2 weeks. Found her to be very nice although her English is marginal. All covered but a good skill set, and I repeated many times, enjoy. Psyche.

Member #5686
08-12-17, 11:16
Does anyone have any places that do manscaping / trimming that they could recommend in the east bay? I'd appreciate it!

MangoNine
09-12-17, 03:45
Any updates on this location? I see Yelp reviews mentioning massage but they only talk about "Korean body scrub" on the website. I do like to get at least a half way decent massage even if it is not CMT quality, but by the description of a scrub it does not sound that great. Being rubbed with a flannel.

I'm a bit interested in visiting here too.

From their website:

Standard Spa Room (for Single only).

(Jacuzzi and Shower) $29.99/60 mins.

Standard Spa Room (for Couple only).

(Jacuzzi and Shower) $60/60 minutes.

$80/90 minutes.

$110/120 minutes.

VIP Spa Room (for Single only).

(Jacuzzi and Sauna) $39.99/60 minutes.

VIP Spa Room (for Couple only).

(Jacuzzi and Sauna) $70/60 minutes.

$90/90 minutes.

$120/120 minutes.

​.

Children under 4 years of age are FREE before 5 PM.

Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.

There is a two person minimum on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays after 5 PM.

Rudy1234
12-04-17, 10:45
Hey everyone, I will be visiting the bay area this week, will be staying in Oakland. I was searching your forum and it seems like Evergreen and MA health are two decent spots to check out? Anybody have any other suggestions? I am mostly looking for a decent massage and he. Not interested in anything else. Would love to have a latina provider. Feel free to Pm with details, can return the favor if you are ever in Chicago.

Pdx503
01-09-18, 03:11
Were you able to visit Everygreen or MA? How was the experience? I may be down there soon.

Hey everyone, I will be visiting the bay area this week, will be staying in Oakland. I was searching your forum and it seems like Evergreen and MA health are two decent spots to check out? Anybody have any other suggestions? I am mostly looking for a decent massage and he. Not interested in anything else. Would love to have a latina provider. Feel free to Pm with details, can return the favor if you are ever in Chicago..

Pdx503
02-14-18, 02:27
No activity on this thread as of recent. I may be in town again soon and will give evergreen or ma a shot.

Were you able to visit Everygreen or MA? How was the experience? I may be down there soon.

JohnClayton
05-21-18, 12:01
Lotus Health Center is in that firetrap of a bldg at 320-324 10th St#303. The elevator smells of urine. This place, as well as MA (309) and the short lived #304, are not massage parlors per se. Straight up brothels with two or three girls. I got FS from Lily for a total of 50 + 130 (she would have taken less). No massage and no negotiation. I simply emptied my wallet. She was enthusiastic and simulated pleasure, but got tired after about 10 minutes of fucking. I couldn't get off with a condom so she jerked me off at the end. A practiced, professional RA. Worked hard for it, but I probably won't repeat.

Definitely, if the fire alarm goes off in this building -- dive out a window!

Qeast
06-23-18, 19:01
While this site was on hiatus, I tried to visit The Spa. I have known of this shop for a very long time. I just never tried to access it before. That said, I failed to get a session.

For once, I was staying at a hotel nearby. I tried to visit when they opened in the morning. I pressed the doorbell. It took a long while for MMS to answer. When she answered the door, she apologized, saying that they were full, and to return in 40 minutes. I returned an hour later. Same routine: I rang the doorbell. It took a while for MMS to answer. She recognized me from earlier, and was embarrassed, saying that they were so busy.

Lessons learned: When you go to the front door, it is locked. After you ring the bell, you're standing out in the open until they answer the door. There is a security camera, so that they can observe who is outside. There are other businesses in the same building. No doubt the other tenants suspect what's going on, but they ignore you. But if that's awkward for you, you might opt for an evening appointment, after those other businesses have closed for the day. Also, you might call ahead for an appointment. (My two failed attempts wasted a good 1.5hrs.) I don't know how many RAs they have working, but it seems like a typical KAMP set up.

Rozinsulo
08-20-18, 12:06
Has anyone been, thinking about trying it.

JohnClayton
08-20-18, 13:07
Has anyone been, thinking about trying it.Millennium is open late, is convenient to transportation, reasonable street parking (at least at night), reliable for HJ (an more with some providers). Mostly older RA's. Don't expect eye candy.

DiscipleOfZeus
08-22-18, 02:52
I saw YaYa Health Spa on my way back from a frustrating, annoying meeting last week. It sits on 11th in Chinatown It seemed to have the hallmarks of a place where one could find a bit of action. Having had a bad day I decided to try to get a little attention. When I walked in from the bright light to the dark interior I was a bit blind. I paid for an hour up front. I realized my mistake as soon as my eyes adjusted. There were about a half dozen middle aged and up women getting foot and shoulder massages in a common room. I was lead to a side room with just a curtain for a door. The room was clean but had a little sign that basically said that there were no extras to be had. It was too bad my masseuse was young and attractive. She gave a good, professional massage. I didn't really try for more because the message was clear. All in all it wasn't a bad experience. 45 for an hour and the stress of the morning melted away.

Naughty169
09-20-18, 13:24
It has been a while since I have visited Oakland. Had the opportunity to stop by MA for the first time. Joyce? Was my girl. I would say she is mid to late 20's. Cute with a thin frame. Body was average with very puffy nipples. Service was good and I left happy. I think my biggest negative was no table shower, just a standalone tub. I guess places like Green spa or Oak spa (edgewater) near the airport are gone. I had some great memories at those places.

UkiSlamma
09-30-18, 02:12
Hey Guys,

I'm from Hawaii and I will be visiting the Bay Area for a couple of days. I just wanted to know what standard damages are for massage parlors, escorts etc. Massage parlor sttandard here in Hawaii is $50 House and $150 tip. I'll be staying in the Walnut Creek area. Any suggestions or information is greatly appreciated, you ever in Hawaii I can share some information too. Thanks again!

Vasulka
10-13-18, 03:50
Hey Guys,

I'm from Hawaii and I will be visiting the Bay Area for a couple of days. I just wanted to know what standard damages are for massage parlors, escorts etc. Massage parlor sttandard here in Hawaii is $50 House and $150 tip. I'll be staying in the Walnut Creek area. Any suggestions or information is greatly appreciated, you ever in Hawaii I can share some information too. Thanks again!UkiSlamma,

Recognized your handle from the Hawaii forums, which as you probably noticed are much livelier than the ones here in the Bay. If you're out in Walnut Creek the closest spots are the $160/ hr fly-by-night spots you'll find on cityxguide, usually based out of Pleasanton. In my experiences it's best to avoid; you're probably smart enough to know that all those pics are fake, and what awaits is usually something over 45 and reeking of nicotine and boredom. Those areas are usually locked down pretty hard by nosy neighbors and law enforcement as well. Couldn't give you an exact phone# to avoid, as the orgs run through them pretty much every couple of months, and the last time I tried one it was a year ago.

If you're into street action (or even for the eye candy, as another poster noted), International BLVD aka E. 14th in Oakland is worth a spin, though the 'hood is a bit intimidating. (And right now the potholes and construction are even more so). Either way the track puts the Honolulu one to shame. (I visit Hawaii every year and drive along there, but usually only see suspiciously tall, muscular ladies with prominent adams' apples, if you know what I mean). Check it out, but only if you're experienced enough to know when a bad situation may be developing.

As other posters have noted, there are a few spots in Oakland Chinatown off 11th or 13th that can be hit or (very, very) miss, and the ratio is nowhere near Honolulu standards. Used to be a few sleazy reliables in Hayward, but they seem to have shut down. You can also try Suisun City, north of Walnut Creek; there's a spot on Railroad Blvd, but again you'll be disappointed compared to Honolulu. Only spot I can really recommend in the East Bay right now is a Korean AAMP that's currently got a location in Emeryville, a "city" between Oakland and Berkeley off I80, asianangels. You can check them out at https://www.asianangels.ch/. Cost is about $220/ hr.

Just noticed you posted this question last week, LOL, so my bad if you've already visited. Hopefully it can serve some use for another time. Good luck out there and stay safe.

Beano1
10-27-18, 10:29
UkiSlamma,

Recognized your handle from the Hawaii forums, which as you probably noticed are much livelier than the ones here in the Bay. If you're out in Walnut Creek the closest spots are the $160/ hr fly-by-night spots you'll find on cityxguide, usually based out of Pleasanton. In my experiences it's best to avoid; you're probably smart enough to know that all those pics are fake, and what awaits is usually something over 45 and reeking of nicotine and boredom. Those areas are usually locked down pretty hard by nosy neighbors and law enforcement as well. Couldn't give you an exact phone# to avoid, as the orgs run through them pretty much every couple of months, and the last time I tried one it was a year ago.

If you're into street action (or even for the eye candy, as another poster noted), International BLVD aka E. 14th in Oakland is worth a spin, though the 'hood is a bit intimidating. (And right now the potholes and construction are even more so). Either way the track puts the Honolulu one to shame. (I visit Hawaii every year and drive along there, but usually only see suspiciously tall, muscular ladies with prominent adams' apples, if you know what I mean). Check it out, but only if you're experienced enough to know when a bad situation may be developing.

As other posters have noted, there are a few spots in Oakland Chinatown off 11th or 13th that can be hit or (very, very) miss, and the ratio is nowhere near Honolulu standards. Used to be a few sleazy reliables in Hayward, but they seem to have shut down. You can also try Suisun City, north of Walnut Creek; there's a spot on Railroad Blvd, but again you'll be disappointed compared to Honolulu. Only spot I can really recommend in the East Bay right now is a Korean AAMP that's currently got a location in Emeryville, a "city" between Oakland and Berkeley off I80, asianangels. You can check them out at https://www.asianangels.ch/. Cost is about $220/ hr.

Just noticed you posted this question last week, LOL, so my bad if you've already visited. Hopefully it can serve some use for another time. Good luck out there and stay safe.Vasulka.

I sent you a private and look forward to your response. Thanks. B1.

Pdx503
12-05-18, 19:42
Been there 3 times in the past year and all 3 times got the same provider. What luck eh? Service was always good and left happy each time. Jsut wish they lined up so I can pick to get a little variety.

It has been a while since I have visited Oakland. Had the opportunity to stop by MA for the first time. Joyce? Was my girl. I would say she is mid to late 20's. Cute with a thin frame. Body was average with very puffy nipples. Service was good and I left happy. I think my biggest negative was no table shower, just a standalone tub. I guess places like Green spa or Oak spa (edgewater) near the airport are gone. I had some great memories at those places..

Rozinsulo
02-13-19, 10:01
Are there any KAMPs left in the East Bay, or are they all gone.

SaveMyMarriage
06-23-19, 16:42
Are there any KAMPs left in the East Bay, or are they all gone.Ever since Evergreen went down it just hasn't been the same. Lakeshore Spa has at least 1 attractive girl.

JohnClayton
07-08-19, 12:47
Are there any KAMPs left in the East Bay, or are they all gone.For sure.

https://www.klovers.ch/

TravelerMike
07-09-19, 20:29
To much activity here. But, I'm trying to catch up on some places now that I'm active on forum. Royal Massage in WC. It's in a strip mall with a restaurant and a dentist. Small parking lot. $60 for hour with TS. They rotate girls a lot. And I've tried several times because they're cute and young. Similar experience each time. Typical pay up front, then go to room. Average to below average oil massage, then hints at extra on flip. Some hints coy, others transparent. But, here's the issue. Always heavy negotiation and demands for higher than average tips. Most want $80 for fully clothed, no roaming HE. Have negotiated down, but last one wanted to argue "that's the price in town". When I'm there, I've tried most other places. Most want $50, some will take $40. Nobody has ever asked for $80, except here. Won't be back.

Gwomp
08-19-19, 22:20
Looking for some Berkeley and Emeryville AAMP or decent AMP.

RM and them are only providing so much support.

TravelerMike
08-26-19, 21:03
Still not much activity on this part of forum. Was in area again and stopped by Alice's in Concord. It's in a strip mall on Clayton, near BART station. Met by Amy, mid 30's Chinese woman. Small, with additions, wearing a smock type coat. Asked for an hour ($60) and led to first room. Mirror high in wall, and small window high in door. Weird. She was friendly and came in after I undressed and hadn't yet climbed on table. As an aside, there was no covering towel or sheet on the table. She had dropped the smock and was wearing a "nightly" style short "dress". Pretty good massage. She tried hard for first 20 minutes, then slowed her efforts. Little teasing. Left for towel and came back, wiped me down and asked for flip. Licked her lips, I nodded and she reached over to grab cover, while asking how much I would tip. $100. She asked for $120 and said "I'm different, and better". I said $100, and she asked for it right then. Did a nice, sexy strip while I retrieved money. Let me nibble on tits for a minute. Put cover on with her mouth, gave lackluster CBJ, but wouldn't allow fingers to roam. Then stood, sprayed lube and climbed onto table. Slipped me in. Very tight. Used her Kegle's to get me to pop quickly. Wiped me off, dressed, and I left. I don't clock watch, but was probably 50 minutes total. She surprised me a bit with the quick jump on.

WorlBoss
09-11-19, 20:38
Anyone got any recommendations in Antioch? My ATF was new Asian massage until there was a fire in the building. Tried diamond spa unattractive MILF upsell. Told me new girls coming. Also tried health spa 4 hand HJ only on the menu.

DaFeiJi
09-15-19, 22:30
Located in a little strip mall off the highway. Once you're in the parking lot you have to go through a tunnel connecting the two buildings and its located in the corner. Rang the doorbell and Chinese woman mid 30's named Judy? Who apparently on works on Sunday. Slender body, firm ass. Started as normal massage and on the flip she just went straight to town. HE and let my hands roam everywhere. Took off her pants. . 4 for house for 30 min. Gave her. 4. Massage was actually really good. Almost fell asleep while I was face down. Would go back.

SplitLickity1
09-16-19, 11:37
Had a quick business trip to Oakland over the weekend and a friend recommended I go see her friend Lilly at Golden Finger Massage while I was there and so I did. Lilly is a very attractive woman with a nice body and a beautiful set of tits. We went to the room and got the house fee and tip out of the way and when she cam back in the room I started taking off her dress and I think I surprised her when I went straight to DATY while she was still standing up. She was digging it and so was I. She said that's the first time she had ever cum standing up. She immediately dropped to HER knees and gave me a very sloppy and aggressive BBBJ. Funny thing was we never got on the table at this point which was a first for me and her. Finally threw on the cover and I pounded her from every position known to man. She was saying "marry me" at one point and I almost believe she would have. Finally filled the cover and had to just lay there for a few minutes and catch my breath. Lilly got up, cleaned me up and gave me a very nice massage until my time was up. What a great girl and great experience. Next time in Oakland I already know where I'm going first.

WorlBoss
09-16-19, 12:28
Located in a little strip mall off the highway. Once you're in the parking lot you have to go through a tunnel connecting the two buildings and its located in the corner. Rang the doorbell and Chinese woman mid 30's named Judy? Who apparently on works on Sunday. Slender body, firm ass. Started as normal massage and on the flip she just went straight to town. HE and let my hands roam everywhere. Took off her pants. . 4 for house for 30 min. Gave her. 4. Massage was actually really good. Almost fell asleep while I was face down. Would go back.Where is this located?

MonkMan5
09-16-19, 16:47
Where is this located?Walnut Creek.

TravelerMike
09-21-19, 20:11
Walnut Creek.I've been there. Similar experience. They also have a shower. It's on Mt. Diablo Bl. South side of street. (Had to Google, it's been a while). The strip mall has a restaurant up front on the street, along with a few parking spaces. More parking when you drive through the archway. As noted, the door to spa is in corner after you go through archway to back.

DaFeiJi
09-22-19, 05:03
It has been a while since I have visited Oakland. Had the opportunity to stop by MA for the first time. Joyce? Was my girl. I would say she is mid to late 20's. Cute with a thin frame. Body was average with very puffy nipples. Service was good and I left happy. I think my biggest negative was no table shower, just a standalone tub. I guess places like Green spa or Oak spa (edgewater) near the airport are gone. I had some great memories at those places.Is MA better than lotus?

DaFeiJi
09-23-19, 02:57
Had a quick business trip to Oakland over the weekend and a friend recommended I go see her friend Lilly at Golden Finger Massage while I was there and so I did. Lilly is a very attractive woman with a nice body and a beautiful set of tits. We went to the room and got the house fee and tip out of the way and when she cam back in the room I started taking off her dress and I think I surprised her when I went straight to DATY while she was still standing up. She was digging it and so was I. She said that's the first time she had ever cum standing up. She immediately dropped to HER knees and gave me a very sloppy and aggressive BBBJ. Funny thing was we never got on the table at this point which was a first for me and her. Finally threw on the cover and I pounded her from every position known to man. She was saying "marry me" at one point and I almost believe she would have. Finally filled the cover and had to just lay there for a few minutes and catch my breath. Lilly got up, cleaned me up and gave me a very nice massage until my time was up. What a great girl and great experience. Next time in Oakland I already know where I'm going first.Just went there today and had similar experience. Rang the door bell, one girl opened the door, another ran to the door because she thought no one opened it yet. Both of them were with clients. Waited 5 minutes and ended up getting Lily too. She's got big, soft tits and a soft ass. Laid down and she gave me a massage that was probably 3/10. Flipped me over after 5 minutes, got the tip out of the way, she took off her dress but wouldn't let me DATY. I got to finger her while she gave me a CBJ. Which, BTW, was one of the best ones I've ever had. That girl has trained her gag reflex. Did RCG, and mish and eventually finished in the cover. Still had 20 minutes left. Gave me a light massage and got me hard again and asked if I wanted round 2. But I didn't want to pay more. Would definitely go back whenever I'm around that area. BTW, the girl that opened the door was a little thinner than Lily and the girl that came running in after was a little thicker. All three of them are solid options.

Villa8008
09-24-19, 03:36
Just went there today and had similar experience. Rang the door bell, one girl opened the door, another ran to the door because she thought no one opened it yet. Both of them were with clients. Waited 5 minutes and ended up getting Lily too. She's got big, soft tits and a soft ass. Laid down and she gave me a massage that was probably 3/10. Flipped me over after 5 minutes, got the tip out of the way, she took off her dress but wouldn't let me DATY. I got to finger her while she gave me a CBJ. Which, BTW, was one of the best ones I've ever had. That girl has trained her gag reflex. Did RCG, and mish and eventually finished in the cover. Still had 20 minutes left. Gave me a light massage and got me hard again and asked if I wanted round 2. But I didn't want to pay more. Would definitely go back whenever I'm around that area. BTW, the girl that opened the door was a little thinner than Lily and the girl that came running in after was a little thicker. All three of them are solid options.Where is this place located exactly? Have been looking for a good reliable MP for a good while.

PlayerN818
09-24-19, 07:23
Normally I monger in LA, but was up in WC for business, so tried the local talent. On a whim I stopped by the upstairs place near Kaiser, next to the pizza place (great wings and beer). Walked up, Nara, typical older AMP provider, asked if I called, said I did not, she decided to take me anyway. I opt for 30 minutes, she shows me the room, pretty worn out table but whatever. Get comfortable, she comes in, starts a meh massage, chats me up to see if I'm okay. I pass, she starts a tease. At about 10 minutes in, other girl calls through the door, quick Chinese convo, and then it's flip time. Shit, I'm going to get shorted. She over-oils me and asks about her tip. I hold up four fingers, she's not happy but continues with her jack hammering. I shrug, don't care at this point. No up top roaming at all, not even OTC, just OTC ass only. I finish, a fast wipe down, and out. I guess the guy that did call showed up, and I had to go. Can't recommend. Damage was 4 and 4.

DaFeiJi
09-30-19, 00:41
New spring spa in pleasant hill facing a Safeway. Has neon lights in front.

WorlBoss
10-02-19, 14:36
New spring spa in pleasant hill facing a Safeway. Has neon lights in front.I had any luck in PL hill. Let me know if you do.

DaFeiJi
10-02-19, 23:35
Just came back after seeing Sophia. Young 30's with a thin frame and petite. Very sensual massage. Climbs on top of you if you want medium or hard strength. She's very friendly and flirty. Honestly a pretty solid massage, probably one of the best I've had in the area. You might have to guide her a little if you want a HE or show some obvious hints. Ended up giving a reverse massage which was amazing, might have turned out to be a BBBJ. Based on my background she let me give her a reverse massage, don't know if this applies to everyone. But she's actually a really nice person and doesn't fake it just to make the hour go by. TS is optional at the beginning or end. Originally I had heard to go for Ivy but she was booked at the time and I saw her on the way. She's pretty damn fine, probably the best one there. Either one is a solid option. Depends on your taste.

WorlBoss
10-12-19, 17:30
Does anyone have any good recommendations in Antioch? My regular spot is closed (new Asian massage).

DaFeiJi
10-13-19, 16:49
New place in WC off YV, anyone been?

Gwomp
10-14-19, 15:42
Any recommendations for Emeryville / Berkeley?

GenioDan
10-17-19, 03:44
Just came back after seeing Sophia. Young 30's with a thin frame and petite. Very sensual massage. Climbs on top of you if you want medium or hard strength. She's very friendly and flirty. Honestly a pretty solid massage, probably one of the best I've had in the area. You might have to guide her a little if you want a HE or show some obvious hints. Ended up giving a reverse massage which was amazing, might have turned out to be a BBBJ. Based on my background she let me give her a reverse massage, don't know if this applies to everyone. But she's actually a really nice person and doesn't fake it just to make the hour go by. TS is optional at the beginning or end. Originally I had heard to go for Ivy but she was booked at the time and I saw her on the way. She's pretty damn fine, probably the best one there. Either one is a solid option. Depends on your taste.I was in your town last week. Visited the place and booked ivy. Left happy. Thumb up!

Bullspit
10-18-19, 00:49
I was visiting the area and decided to try Klovers. I drew JennyDD. Located at a nice apartment. Not sure if it's the same girl in the pics but either way she was young and cute. She helped with a shower. On to the table a ok massage but the teasing and foreplay was great. Turned around and she gave a great BBBJ. Move to 69 and she tasted great. She moved on top and good private to privates massage. Put the covey on and went through cg, Mish, and doggie. I ended finishing cim. I'd repeat and recommend. But next time I'll try another girl. I like variety.

TravelerMike
10-18-19, 20:59
Thanks for your post. I'm in that area on occasion and wasn't aware of KLovers. Easy to find on Google. Curious about location and price. Was it a retail spot (I'm not a fan of apartments). Appreciate any further details.

I was visiting the area and decided to try Klovers. I drew JennyDD. Located at a nice apartment. Not sure if it's the same girl in the pics but either way she was young and cute. She helped with a shower. On to the table a ok massage but the teasing and foreplay was great. Turned around and she gave a great BBBJ. Move to 69 and she tasted great. She moved on top and good private to privates massage. Put the covey on and went through cg, Mish, and doggie. I ended finishing cim. I'd repeat and recommend. But next time I'll try another girl. I like variety.

Oak100
10-19-19, 17:11
Curious about location and price. Was it a retail spot (I'm not a fan of apartments). Appreciate any further details.It's the apartments near Ashley Home Store in Emeryville. $180 HHR. $220 HR.

TravelerMike
10-24-19, 18:39
Will be in your area next week. Wondering about best location in the Pleasanton / Dublin area. First time, short visit so don't want to waste my time. Thanks for any help.

TravelerMike
10-29-19, 18:34
In Oakland today, so stopped by here. https://eastbay.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/3671-grand-ave-oakland-ca-usa/6484198.html.

It's in a duplex on a busy business street, with metered street parking. Up the steps and under a curtain that shields you from the street. Push the bell and in a few seconds, the door is unlocked by cute Sunny, wearing a black mini dress and high heels. As she escorts me in, and down to a room, I pass another MT dressed identically, though taller and also very cute. Both appear in mid-late 20's. Sunny asks how long and I chose 45 minutes for $50. She leaves and I undress, though she got back before I had hit the table. I lay down. I enjoy the massage part of these encounters. She begins rubbing. Clearly with no real expertise. Lying there, my eyes are even with her flowered panties poking out under the dress. After 15 minutes, "turn over baby". I do and immediately reach for her. I suggest she take off the clothes and she says "I need to get condom". I told her I only wanted a BJ and she offers no cover. Asks how much, and we settle on $. 2 after she promises she is "really, really good. If I'm not, I will give back $20".

She strips, showing she is neatly trimmed. Cleans me with wipes and squirted some type of spray into her mouth to clean it. I do a little FOV as she is climbing on to do a b2 b, which only lasts a couple minutes. Then, she begins BJ by licking nipples and working her way down to taint & balls. After a few minutes of that, she moves to take Jr into her mouth. Excellent technique, though her teeth did scrape once. When told "careful" she seemed genuinely apologetic and returned to her task. Excellent tongue and moved throughout the area nicely, also running her fingers along taint while working the shaft. When asked for DT, she took a second to understand. English OK, but not fluent. Took it all and brought me off quickly from that point.

I usually want 45-60 because it can take me a while and I enjoy the journey as much as the destination. But Sunny got to me quickly, so next time I will only go for 30 minutes. She wiped me up, laughing about how large of a mess I made. Asked if I wanted a shower. "Yes", so she checked to make sure the customer we heard just ring the door wasn't in hallway before guiding me across the hall to bathroom. Small stand up shower with handheld head cleans me nicely and I walk back to room to change. She cleans up the tBle linens while I dress. We chat and laugh. I like her personality. I asked how often she's there and she said "all the time. I work all the time". Exit is out a side door to an alley and back to the street.

GotYou
11-03-19, 17:28
Will be in your area next week. Wondering about best location in the Pleasanton / Dublin area. First time, short visit so don't want to waste my time. Thanks for any help.I am not sure if this information is too late for you to use, but you have two options. One is the Spa / massage places located in commercial strip malls and such. You are most likely going to be offered a HJ in these places. The other option is Apartment based. Likely to get FS here.

Look up cityxguide for listings and shortlist the ones that show only 'pleasanton' as the location.

Hope this helps.

WorlBoss
11-05-19, 22:36
In Oakland today, so stopped by here. https://eastbay.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/3671-grand-ave-oakland-ca-usa/6484198.html.

It's in a duplex on a busy business street, with metered street parking. Up the steps and under a curtain that shields you from the street. Push the bell and in a few seconds, the door is unlocked by cute Sunny, wearing a black mini dress and high heels. As she escorts me in, and down to a room, I pass another MT dressed identically, though taller and also very cute. Both appear in mid-late 20's. Sunny asks how long and I chose 45 minutes for $50. She leaves and I undress, though she got back before I had hit the table. I lay down. I enjoy the massage part of these encounters. She begins rubbing. Clearly with no real expertise. Lying there, my eyes are even with her flowered panties poking out under the dress. After 15 minutes, "turn over baby". I do and immediately reach for her. I suggest she take off the clothes and she says "I need to get condom". I told her I only wanted a BJ and she offers no cover. Asks how much, and we settle on $. 2 after she promises she is "really, really good. If I'm not, I will give back $20".

She strips, showing she is neatly trimmed. Cleans me with wipes and squirted some type of spray into her mouth to clean it. I do a little FOV as she is climbing on to do a b2 b, which only lasts a couple minutes. Then, she begins BJ by licking nipples and working her way down to taint & balls. After a few minutes of that, she moves to take Jr into her mouth. Excellent technique, though her teeth did scrape once. When told "careful" she seemed genuinely apologetic and returned to her task. Excellent tongue and moved throughout the area nicely, also running her fingers along taint while working the shaft. When asked for DT, she took a second to understand. English OK, but not fluent. Took it all and brought me off quickly from that point.

I usually want 45-60 because it can take me a while and I enjoy the journey as much as the destination. But Sunny got to me quickly, so next time I will only go for 30 minutes. She wiped me up, laughing about how large of a mess I made. Asked if I wanted a shower. "Yes", so she checked to make sure the customer we heard just ring the door wasn't in hallway before guiding me across the hall to bathroom. Small stand up shower with handheld head cleans me nicely and I walk back to room to change. She cleans up the tBle linens while I dress. We chat and laugh. I like her personality. I asked how often she's there and she said "all the time. I work all the time". Exit is out a side door to an alley and back to the street.Really dude $20 for BBBJ??

PlayerN818
11-06-19, 10:07
Really dude $20 for BBBJ??I read that as the provider would return $20 from the total donation.

TravelerMike
11-21-19, 00:11
I read that as the provider would return $20 from the total donation.Correct! $120 quoted with offer to return $20 if not satisfied. I let her keep the extra $20.

PlayerN818
11-21-19, 09:48
Business takes me through your (honestly) beautiful city a few times a year, and I've been sampling your local MP talent, but my question is: Do all the provider negotiate hard in WC, or am I just 2 for 2 so far? Visited the place in the back parking lot off Mt. Diablo near the 680, and on the flip nego's started hard. Was halfway off the table before she stopped and gave a rushed ending. Maybe I need to go in expecting it?

Thanks, and I look forward to my next visit.

BlueSkyBlue
11-22-19, 10:47
When they have the $and a dot.

It's 100 and ————.

So $. 2 is $120.

But don't tell anyone it's a big secret.

Shush 🤫.

Very secret code.

Really dude $20 for BBBJ??

TravelerMike
11-23-19, 15:07
Up in WC again, so stopped at this place https://eastbay.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/2363-circle-drive-walnut-creek-ca-usa/9406310.html.

It is in an old building that is retail towards the front and offices in the back. Directly under the freeway interchange. Entrance to offices is locked. Code is 103 (I had to call), their suite number. Went in, and downstairs to their suite and met Sophie. Probably mid-30's, cute and friendly, with a little extra weight, but not fat (aren't we all). Asked for 60 minutes, because I like the massage and teasing and paid $60. Shown to a room towards the rear. Clean and typical MP.

She entered as I was just undressed, peeked in, then closed the door and waited while I got on table. I put the folded sheet across my butt. My normal routine instead of spreading it to cover my whole body. This way, if I guessed wrong, no harm and they adjust it. If I'm right, they often just move it. She came in and immediately adjusted it. Started massage and did a pretty good job for 5-10 minutes when I heard the door chime and another guy enter. Voices in the hall and Sophie went out to join the conversation (translate? Anyway, after another minute she returned and asked if I could do only 30 minutes. "A regular? I asked. "Yes". "Can the other woman do me? "No, she's busy, too". I agreed. She massaged another 1-2 minutes then flip and immediately asked if I wanted her to massage Jr. I asked "mouth" and she replied "How much? I offered $100 and she said, "covered". We agreed and she walked out. Came back with plastic wrap. Not my favorite. Stroked a few seconds, flicked nipples, then cover on and away she went. Not bad, not amazing. Hot towel clean up, offered water and on my way. Was going to have a table shower after 60 minutes, but just skipped it and left.

I may try again next time I'm there, just to see if she is better without distraction and if she'll agree to no cover (I didn't try). No compelling reason otherwise.

SkyyBluee92
11-24-19, 00:53
Just went there today and had similar experience. Rang the door bell, one girl opened the door, another ran to the door because she thought no one opened it yet. Both of them were with clients. Waited 5 minutes and ended up getting Lily too. She's got big, soft tits and a soft ass. Laid down and she gave me a massage that was probably 3/10. Flipped me over after 5 minutes, got the tip out of the way, she took off her dress but wouldn't let me DATY. I got to finger her while she gave me a CBJ. Which, BTW, was one of the best ones I've ever had. That girl has trained her gag reflex. Did RCG, and mish and eventually finished in the cover. Still had 20 minutes left. Gave me a light massage and got me hard again and asked if I wanted round 2. But I didn't want to pay more. Would definitely go back whenever I'm around that area. BTW, the girl that opened the door was a little thinner than Lily and the girl that came running in after was a little thicker. All three of them are solid options.Just out of curiosity but is golden finger and this (https://eastbay.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/3671-grand-ave-oakland-ca-usa/6484198.html) the same place?

DaFeiJi
11-24-19, 16:51
Business takes me through your (honestly) beautiful city a few times a year, and I've been sampling your local MP talent, but my question is: Do all the provider negotiate hard in WC, or am I just 2 for 2 so far? Visited the place in the back parking lot off Mt. Diablo near the 680, and on the flip nego's started hard. Was halfway off the table before she stopped and gave a rushed ending. Maybe I need to go in expecting it?

Thanks, and I look forward to my next visit.I usually go to that one and I've never had to negotiate with one MT. Thats why I only go with her. On the flip she says nothing and knows what to do.

HeyCabbie
11-26-19, 21:04
I see lots of storefront joints that look the part, but I don't want to play trial and error with my money. Anyone got any recommendations?

TravelerMike
11-27-19, 18:38
Yesterday, before heading to the airport, decided to stop again at this spa on Boulevard Circle in WC. Had a nice session with Eva. But, she told me they have lost their lease and Spa is closing this weekend, at end of Nov.

ShabuRanks
12-07-19, 14:42
I went the week of Thanksgiving, slow day at the office so why not. Rang the doorbell, a more petite girl opened the door, then shortly after Jessica came to get me. Face was a 7/10 and body was 10/10. Holy shit. She gave a 10-15 min massage. Then she started softly moaning and started to tease me like crazy. We negotiated $1. 4 on top of the house. She undressed and wow, bangin body. She gave me a surprising BBBJ and let me roam. She put the cover on and rode me until I came. Would definitely go back. Maybe try a different girl, but I wouldn't mind if I got her again. You. Have. To. Go.

SkyyBluee92
12-09-19, 20:37
Are there any more AAMP around here besides klovers? I know there's hella in the San Mateo and San Jose area.

TravelerMike
12-11-19, 21:28
Back in the Bay. Saw a couple ads and continuing my wandering to various MPs. Went to Plus1 spa in Pleasant Hill. Legit. Had a nice massage from a 50's Asian woman. Knew what she was doing, but no extras. Wanted an extra, so went to place on Riviera in WC. Seems to have several names. None on the sign out front. But, impossible to miss. Riviera is a street in WC that is all high rise offices and condos. Except two old houses that somehow survived. MP is in one old house, with signs out front. It's about 30 yards north of the WC BART station entrance. Metered parking out front.

Went in, met by MS and asked for 30 minutes (hey, I just had a real massage). $40 fee. As I was undressing, very cute, slim and tiny 20's girl opened the door. Her name is Rose. I was naked, removing shirt and she just looked down at the goods and smiled. Then closed the door. I climbed on the table and put towel. Sort of -over me. She came back in a couple minutes later. I found out she'd just been with another client. Jeans and T-Shirt. Immediately rubbed her hands under the towel and moved it. Asked if I wanted oil. I didn't -and began lightly rubbing me over, and between the legs, while letting her long hair gently run up and down my body. GREAT feeling. I didn't take too long to flip and show she was successful.

Negotiation. Settled on $120 for nude CBJ with full access. She was very open to FULL access. She left and came back with plastic wrap and started. Nice technique, with fingers and nails roaming all over me to complement the BJ. When I told her it takes longer with plastic, she did something I haven't had before. Got a little oil and put it under the wrap and dove in. I liked that. Deep and slow, with some stroking got me going soon. FOV, FIV, licking and sucking nips, even a little roaming her asshole.

Lots of pleasant noises and after, during cleanup, lots of fun and flirty talk. Really a great experience. Will repeat. But, must try other new spots while I can.

SkyyBluee92
12-12-19, 20:21
Just came back from Tia. Parking around the area was easy but finding the room was confusing. The sign for directions for the room number was taken down and was placed in an odd direction (took me like 4 minutes to find the room). When I got there she was pretty the same person from the photos with only a few touchups but pretty much the same (looked more of early 30's and tits were smaller but still natural nice and perky). She greeted me with a dfk the moment I stepped in and was an excellent kisser. Definitely helped me relax when stepped into the shower.

She gave great BBBJ when we in the shower and there was a few times I thought I was going to cum. After we proceeded to the bedroom told me to lay down and she started a cat bath. It was nice but was a little longer than I wanted especially around the nipples. After some dfk, I started some daty and fiv (she was cleanly shaved and which she really enjoyed). I then proceeded to Mish, doggie, cowgirl, and handjob (she did offer bb but it was my first time at doing this sort of thing so I stuck with being covered). Wish the session could have last longer but overall I had a good time (I only got an HR and we finished on time).

CaliKind
12-12-19, 22:10
Went today great location easy ring the bell and wait a few seconds. Jessica was the girl, very sexy great bod and face. Not much of a massage but I didn't mide she really took car of me. Great BBBJ then put the cap on for a nice ride and mish finish. Really sweet girl who seemed into what we were doing. 60 for the hour +140.

WorlBoss
12-13-19, 13:26
Back in the Bay. Saw a couple ads and continuing my wandering to various MPs. Went to Plus1 spa in Pleasant Hill. Legit. Had a nice massage from a 50's Asian woman. Knew what she was doing, but no extras. Wanted an extra, so went to place on Riviera in WC. Seems to have several names. None on the sign out front. But, impossible to miss. Riviera is a street in WC that is all high rise offices and condos. Except two old houses that somehow survived. MP is in one old house, with signs out front. It's about 30 yards north of the WC BART station entrance. Metered parking out front.

Went in, met by MS and asked for 30 minutes (hey, I just had a real massage). $40 fee. As I was undressing, very cute, slim and tiny 20's girl opened the door. Her name is Rose. I was naked, removing shirt and she just looked down at the goods and smiled. Then closed the door. I climbed on the table and put towel. Sort of -over me. She came back in a couple minutes later. I found out she'd just been with another client. Jeans and T-Shirt. Immediately rubbed her hands under the towel and moved it. Asked if I wanted oil. I didn't -and began lightly rubbing me over, and between the legs, while letting her long hair gently run up and down my body. GREAT feeling. I didn't take too long to flip and show she was successful.

Negotiation. Settled on $120 for nude CBJ with full access. She was very open to FULL access. She left and came back with plastic wrap and started. Nice technique, with fingers and nails roaming all over me to complement the BJ. When I told her it takes longer with plastic, she did something I haven't had before. Got a little oil and put it under the wrap and dove in. I liked that. Deep and slow, with some stroking got me going soon. FOV, FIV, licking and sucking nips, even a little roaming her asshole.

Lots of pleasant noises and after, during cleanup, lots of fun and flirty talk. Really a great experience. Will repeat. But, must try other new spots while I can.Right now I'm 0-2 in P Hill, so right I just stop trying. I'm starting to do a bit more leg work in Antioch. I did had fav over there (new Asian massage) but they had fire so its closed and I can't locate any of the ladies for there. Mostly gilf out there though.

DaFeiJi
12-13-19, 21:06
Any AAMP in the east bay you guys recommend? Send me a pm if you'd like.

Scrizzle02
12-16-19, 14:26
That spot is literally called "The Massage Place" and has been there for ages. There was a time when they had a couple decent mid-30's girls who gave surprisingly good massages with solid build up and endings. Although pretty tame by most standards, their clothing staying on and all that. Pretty sure those days are long gone. I doubt there's a single provider there under 40 (50?) and it likely isn't worth any monger's time.

Normally I monger in LA, but was up in WC for business, so tried the local talent. On a whim I stopped by the upstairs place near Kaiser, next to the pizza place (great wings and beer). Walked up, Nara, typical older AMP provider, asked if I called, said I did not, she decided to take me anyway. I opt for 30 minutes, she shows me the room, pretty worn out table but whatever. Get comfortable, she comes in, starts a meh massage, chats me up to see if I'm okay. I pass, she starts a tease. At about 10 minutes in, other girl calls through the door, quick Chinese convo, and then it's flip time. Shit, I'm going to get shorted. She over-oils me and asks about her tip. I hold up four fingers, she's not happy but continues with her jack hammering. I shrug, don't care at this point. No up top roaming at all, not even OTC, just OTC ass only. I finish, a fast wipe down, and out. I guess the guy that did call showed up, and I had to go. Can't recommend. Damage was 4 and 4.

WorlBoss
12-16-19, 21:57
Looking for any MILF or gilf recommendations, in WC, Concord or Antioch looking to hitting it up tomorrow.

Thanks fellas.

LexxxLuthor
12-16-19, 22:46
Hey going to the Antioch area for a week anyone can help guide me into a nuru provider or a good AMP or private FS provider.

Feel free to PM and obligatory if you're ever in Detroit hit me up.

Thanks.

SteveCarlter
12-19-19, 16:29
Hey,

Heading over to bay point this sat. Any tips for FS in that area.

PM me. Keep the dream alive!

SteveCarlter
12-19-19, 16:31
Hey going to the Antioch area for a week anyone can help guide me into a nuru provider or a good AMP or private FS provider.

Feel free to PM and obligatory if you're ever in Detroit hit me up.

Thanks.Interested as well. PM: keep the dream alive!

Yolo1234
12-20-19, 00:40
Anyone see any of the current klovers lineup and have a recommendation for which girl to see? I'm thinking of visiting a girl this week but I haven't used them before so I don't know who I should pick.

SteveCarlter
12-20-19, 13:51
Went in on a Monday, around 2 pm. Nobody in the place except for a nice Asian lady who met me at the door and asked what I wanted. I said 30 minute massage and she accompanied me to the room.

I disrobed and got on the table. She came in and pit the towel over my ass. And started massaging my back. I rubbed her thighs as she stood at the end of the table. Trying to indicate to her I wanted a little more. But she moved back out of my reach.

Flip time. She kept me covered and massages my legs. It was obvious to her there was more in store. But to no avail.

Times up. She left, I got dressed and in the way out she asked for a tip. I said for what? She insisted she gave me a god massage, I said yes and you got paid for the 30 minute massage. I left feeling mighty "blue".

SteveCarlter
12-20-19, 13:57
I went in on a Thursday around 1:30 pm.

Greeted by older Asian and transferred to a hot younger Asian lady who spoke perfect English.

I got undressed, laid on the table and she returned. We talked about hiking and parks the entire time.

Flip time, she put her hand on me and asked if that was ok. I indicated yes and she said 100.

I thought it's on like donkey Kong. She was very good with the massage and when I tried to get her in a good position, she said no only massage and BJ.

I finished up my "business" with her at the wheel and made some more small talk about parks and hiking then left.

Looks like a HJ and BJ only sorta place.

SteveCarlter
12-20-19, 14:10
Went in on a Monday - 3:00 pm.

Greeted by a nice older lady who showed me to a room.

Summer walked in 2 minutes later and she was incredibly hot.

She asked if I needed a shower, I replied no and she left saying get ready for your massage.

I got undressed and laid on the table. She returned and asked me if I liked a soft, medium or hard massage. I said hard.

She proceeded to get on the table and massage me with her feet. Which where warm and super soft. Best hard massage I have ever received. She finished up with the foot massage and then softly massages my legs. Which I responded by spreading them a little wider, she took the cue and started rubbimg my sack.

Flip and she kept right on going, she pulled up her shirt and down her pants. But she kept her legs closed tight.

I massaged her ample topside and ended up squirting all over her boobs.

Worth every penny of the 80 clams + 40 for the house.

TravelerMike
12-20-19, 16:57
Before heading home for holidays, stopped by Sea Pearl Massage on Clayton Rd. In shopping center with grocery and hardware store, behind El Pollo Loco. Met Lisa at the desk in a big, open MP. Asked for hour, used the bathroom and she led me to private room. Undressed and got on table with towel on, but leaving clear it was not there for long. She came in and I got a closer look. Attractive, slim, probably mid-thirties, wearing tights and a t-shirt. Very friendly, flirty, etc. Commented on heat being on and she asked if it was too hot, so I suggested she could feel free to take off whatever she needed to. She laughed, then slapped my now bare butt and began massage. Still dressed. We joked about her being slim and having small butt. She says guys like big butt. Not me, and had a nice time while she massaged me. This is where it goes downhill. After 20 minutes, she says she will have to stop at 30 minutes because she has an appointment, "but other girl, nice girl, will finish". She asked if it was OK, but what was I going to say at this point. I joked a little about, "it's OK as long as she is as pretty as you". Lisa leaves and another MT comes in, well over 50 and not ugly, but not attractive. No talking, just starts massaging back more and it was horrible. I asked to flip to end the pain, then closed my eyes while she gave HJ. Finished, wiped with towel and left. Never got her name. Won't repeat when I'm in neighborhood unless I can guarantee I get Lisa. $50 and $40 tip.

WorlBoss
12-20-19, 20:46
Interested as well. PM: keep the dream alive!Health spa in Antioch if you're into MILF ask for lulu she's one of the better ones nice tits, They also offered me 4 hands but I did do it. Also Diamond spa Antioch, been there once the girl was in her mid 30's not ugly I would say she's a 6. 5 only do HJ. Told her I wanted FS but she claims they're getting neww girls soon. Haven't been back since.

Hope this helps report back let us know how it went.

DarthMini
12-30-19, 18:08
Wanted to try Golden Finger based on previous reports. Apparently so does everyone else. Doorbell rang three times while I was there. Rang doorbell, answered after 20 seconds. Waited about 10 minutes. I saw the famous Jessica. Confirmed 7/10 face and 10/10 body. After a 5 m back run, off came the towel and her tight skirt, then the negotiations started. Either I am a chump or her rates when up to $. 60. She started with an amazing BBBJ. Almost popped there. On went the cover and then she rode me for a PSE until I did pop. Total $$. 20 with house. I'll be back if I am ever in the area again.

SteveCarlter
01-06-20, 13:48
Health spa in Antioch if you're into MILF ask for lulu she's one of the better ones nice tits, They also offered me 4 hands but I did do it. Also Diamond spa Antioch, been there once the girl was in her mid 30's not ugly I would say she's a 6. 5 only do HJ. Told her I wanted FS but she claims they're getting neww girls soon. Haven't been back since.

Hope this helps report back let us know how it went.Thank you for post. Didn't get it in time. Took a gamble and went to Happy Sunny Massage.

$45 for 30 minutes. Do I take the chance?

I arrived as they opened the doors. And it was frickin cold as shit in there! Greeted by an older, not so good looking, with saggy boobs, lady around 45 ish?? She lead me to room, then left. I heard talk as I got undressed and shivered in the cold. She came back in and turned on a space heater next to me. Which started to knock the chill out of the air. And then she asked if I wanted a soft, med or hard massage. I said med.

She dribbled some cold oil (brrrr) over my back and then massaged me.

Not long I did the flip and kept the towel over my parts as I wanted nothing to do with this chubby, middle aged Asian woman.

As the massage ended and I got dressed. She asked for a tip. I said there is a 5 in the basket.

Worst $50 for 30 minutes I have ever spent.

SteveCarlter
01-06-20, 14:32
Health spa in Antioch if you're into MILF ask for lulu she's one of the better ones nice tits, They also offered me 4 hands but I did do it. Also Diamond spa Antioch, been there once the girl was in her mid 30's not ugly I would say she's a 6. 5 only do HJ. Told her I wanted FS but she claims they're getting neww girls soon. Haven't been back since.

Hope this helps report back let us know how it went.Missed this post before I went. Should have tried this instead of Happy massage.

EllisMcPickle
01-06-20, 20:49
Gentleman, it is with great disappointment that I inform you the legendary Golden Finger massage is sadly no more. Went by there today and all signs and curtain partition were taken down and no answer on the phone after trying 3 times. What a shame I had came here and got great service from Kelly a few weeks ago. At least I got to try it I guess. Any info on aamps or maps in Oakland that offer FSA would be greatly appreciated. Happy hunting.

DarthMini
01-07-20, 02:50
Gentleman, it is with great disappointment that I inform you the legendary Golden Finger massage is sadly no more. Went by there today and all signs and curtain partition were taken down and no answer on the phone after trying 3 times. What a shame I had came here and got great service from Kelly a few weeks ago. At least I got to try it I guess. Any info on aamps or maps in Oakland that offer FSA would be greatly appreciated. Happy hunting.Well that sucks. Maybe the org will pop up elsewhere soon? I was going to head back tomorrow.

CaliKind
01-08-20, 13:04
Gentleman, it is with great disappointment that I inform you the legendary Golden Finger massage is sadly no more. Went by there today and all signs and curtain partition were taken down and no answer on the phone after trying 3 times. What a shame I had came here and got great service from Kelly a few weeks ago. At least I got to try it I guess. Any info on aamps or maps in Oakland that offer FSA would be greatly appreciated. Happy hunting.If anyone knows anything similar please help a brother out. DM if possible what a shame this was a fun place.

SteveCarlter
01-08-20, 16:53
Went in on a Monday - 3:00 pm.

Greeted by a nice older lady who showed me to a room.

Summer walked in 2 minutes later and she was incredibly hot.

She asked if I needed a shower, I replied no and she left saying get ready for your massage.

I got undressed and laid on the table. She returned and asked me if I liked a soft, medium or hard massage. I said hard.

She proceeded to get on the table and massage me with her feet. Which where warm and super soft. Best hard massage I have ever received. She finished up with the foot massage and then softly massages my legs. Which I responded by spreading them a little wider, she took the cue and started rubbimg my sack.

Flip and she kept right on going, she pulled up her shirt and down her pants. But she kept her legs closed tight.

I massaged her ample topside and ended up squirting all over her boobs.

Worth every penny of the 80 clams + 40 for the house.Went to Sakura the other day.

All new Employees. No "special" services.

Bummer. Looking for some place else now.

EllisMcPickle
01-08-20, 17:47
Well that sucks. Maybe the org will pop up elsewhere soon? I was going to head back tomorrow.Well if the org does pop back up I hope somebody let's us know here. I'll certainly keep you guys updated as much as possible.

WorlBoss
01-12-20, 21:35
Anyone else hobby in Vallejo? Looking for a BBBJ joint. Any info is appreciated, trying to hit it up next week.

SteveCarlter
01-13-20, 12:27
Went to Sakura the other day.

Bummer. Looking for some place else now.Went to Warm Springs Massage (San Ramon) on Sat, just when the opened up. A little chilly in the room, but that quickly changed when "April" showed up. She is a 9 for sure.

She used some oil and the party started -.

She let my hands run up and down her legs and everywhere else.

Flip time and she surprised me by wearing her birthday suit and what a suit it was!

We started out with a small "rub each other" which quickly progressed into a 69.

Then I ended up hitting a "covered" home run, which was OK, because she made it rain!

I was spent and she was sweaty.

Needless to say. I'm heading back for a double header!

DarthMini
01-13-20, 22:49
Went to Warm Springs Massage (San Ramon) on Sat, just when the opened up. A little chilly in the room, but that quickly changed when "April" showed up. She is a 9 for sure.

Flip time and she surprised me by wearing her birthday suit and what a suit it was!

We started out with a small "rub each other" which quickly progressed into a 69.

Then I ended up hitting a "covered" home run, which was OK, because she made it rain!

Needless to say. I'm heading back for a double header!What was damage?

ShabuRanks
01-13-20, 23:45
Been to MA about 4 times now, different girl each time. I would say 3 out of the 4 times I have been there, the girls have been cute and decent face / body. Ruby is the only name I can remember, and she let me roam all over. The last time I went though I wasn't so lucky and got an older looking MILF, so I just settled for a HJ. Anyways, just thought I'd share that it's not bad for the price. The house is. 45 for an hour. One time I got CFS for 1. , another time a CBJ for. 8. And most recent HJ was. 4. I take Bart there, just a few blocks from 12th so I'm not too sure how parking is in Chinatown. It's a nice alternative for those that are looking for a spot in Oakland since Golden Finger shut down.

ShabuRanks
01-13-20, 23:49
It's right next to MA and I always debate going there but I always end up in MA out of comfort.

Can anyone share any recent experiences at Lotus Health and if they recommend it?

SteveCarlter
01-14-20, 17:28
Been to MA about 4 times now, different girl each time. I would say 3 out of the 4 times I have been there, the girls have been cute and decent face / body. Ruby is the only name I can remember, and she let me roam all over. The last time I went though I wasn't so lucky and got an older looking MILF, so I just settled for a HJ. Anyways, just thought I'd share that it's not bad for the price. The house is. 45 for an hour. One time I got CFS for 1. , another time a CBJ for. 8. And most recent HJ was. 4. I take Bart there, just a few blocks from 12th so I'm not too sure how parking is in Chinatown. It's a nice alternative for those that are looking for a spot in Oakland since Golden Finger shut down.Did you negotiate. Or?

ShabuRanks
01-14-20, 19:04
Did you negotiate. Or?The $. 8 was all I had to offer, it was my first time there and didn't really know what to expect, and I got a CBJ out of it. 2nd time I went was negotiated $. 8 CBJ. The CFS I negotiated the $1. From $1. 2, she said it was a slow day. The $. 4 HJ I just gave at the end.

SteveCarlter
01-14-20, 23:04
The $. 8 was all I had to offer, it was my first time there and didn't really know what to expect, and I got a CBJ out of it. 2nd time I went was negotiated $. 8 CBJ. The CFS I negotiated the $1. From $1. 2, she said it was a slow day. The $. 4 HJ I just gave at the end.My take away: always ask how's your day going. And hopefully get an "it's slow" answer!

Thank you for the info!

ShabuRanks
01-15-20, 13:18
My take away: always ask how's your day going. And hopefully get an "it's slow" answer!

Thank you for the info!Haha yeah pretty much! I also try to go Monday through Wednesday when it's not as busy. The mamasan claims there's always 4 girls working. And one time I was able to choose the girl because it was not that busy.

SteveCarlter
01-15-20, 13:59
What was damage?1. 4 + 45.

Beasho1231
01-15-20, 14:13
Anyone have any go to AMP in the area that include HE? Or even private provider. Just looking for a good massage with a HE. I can share info with anyone traveling to the east coast.

Ping me the info if needed.

Thanks everyone!

SteveCarlter
01-15-20, 16:03
Anyone have any go to AMP in the area that include HE? Or even private provider. Just looking for a good massage with a HE. I can share info with anyone traveling to the east coast.

Ping me the info if needed.

Thanks everyone!There was a ring of AMP that got busted and shut down.

Do a search for "Pleasanton police make arrest first prostitution".

So now it's kinda dry.

SS2013
01-15-20, 20:51
Went to Sakura the other day.

Bummer. Looking for some place else now.I just went to Sakura last week and saw "Lily" who was a mid-late 30's. There was a piece of plastic wrap on the chair by the table which seemed like a good sign.

The massage was pretty light. There was a lot of touching, but not much pressure. On the flip, she asked what I was interested in. Everything was on the menu, but CFS requires BYOC because she said she only had something for CBJ which is where I'm guessing the plastic wrap comes in. I nearly passed out when she quoted $$ for CBJ and countered with. 6 for a nude HJ. We eventually settled on. 8 for HJ with top removed. I know it's too much but I needed something before my trip ended.

SteveCarlter, it seems you got hit by a case of YMMV. There is still something to be had here but the negotiation kills it for me.

SteveCarlter
01-15-20, 22:58
Haha yeah pretty much! I also try to go Monday through Wednesday when it's not as busy. The mamasan claims there's always 4 girls working. And one time I was able to choose the girl because it was not that busy.Wow. Asian roulette. That sounds WAY better than Russian Roulette. Any day!

AtlantaGator
01-16-20, 10:16
Went to Warm Springs Massage (San Ramon) on Sat, just when the opened up. A little chilly in the room, but that quickly changed when "April" showed up. She is a 9 for sure.

Needless to say. I'm heading back for a double header!Congrats! And thanks for the pricing info. I may have to check it out when I'm in town next week.
From reading your local forum, The other options sounded like Sakura and Golden Finger which no longer sound like options. :-)

Any other recommendations near Dublin, let me know!

SteveCarlter
01-16-20, 12:10
I just went to Sakura last week and saw "Lily" who was a mid-late 30's. There was a piece of plastic wrap on the chair by the table which seemed like a good sign.

The massage was pretty light. There was a lot of touching, but not much pressure. On the flip, she asked what I was interested in. Everything was on the menu, but CFS requires BYOC because she said she only had something for CBJ which is where I'm guessing the plastic wrap comes in. I nearly passed out when she quoted $$ for CBJ and countered with. 6 for a nude HJ. We eventually settled on. 8 for HJ with top removed. I know it's too much but I needed something before my trip ended.

SteveCarlter, it seems you got hit by a case of YMMV. There is still something to be had here but the negotiation kills it for me.I think you are right. Going from 1 (I assume) to. 6 to. 8 for a HJ?

And I can just imagine the gesturing and back and forth!

We need to unite! (yeah, right.).

I think I am out!

I think Pleasanton is too high due to increase of tech jobs there!

HobbySf
01-16-20, 14:07
It's right next to MA and I always debate going there but I always end up in MA out of comfort.

Can anyone share any recent experiences at Lotus Health and if they recommend it?Cici is worth seeing, but you'll need to schedule an appointment.

SteveCarlter
01-16-20, 14:20
Congrats! And thanks for the pricing info. I may have to check it out when I'm in town next week.
From reading your local forum, The other options sounded like Sakura and Golden Finger which no longer sound like options. :-)

Any other recommendations near Dublin, let me know!Don't know about Dublin. Check out rubmaps. They will have something.

SteveCarlter
01-16-20, 18:01
I just went to Sakura last week and saw "Lily" who was a mid-late 30's. There was a piece of plastic wrap on the chair by the table which seemed like a good sign.

SteveCarlter, it seems you got hit by a case of YMMV. There is still something to be had here but the negotiation kills it for me.Sakura -.

"no joy" from Lily.

Said they have had "visitors" asking "too many questions".

Fuckin LE, ruining it for everyone!

Any where else more promising?

ShabuRanks
01-16-20, 18:42
Cici is worth seeing, but you'll need to schedule an appointment.Thanks for the recommendation! Can you describe her to me? And typical cost for her services? So I know what to expect. Thanks in advance!

SteveCarlter
01-16-20, 20:54
Literally that's the name in Livermore.

Lady was older, chunky, (to be nice) and friendly.

Massage was good, interrupted twice with other people coming in.

Flip was HJ, fully clothed for. 6 + 40 to get a cot.

Recommendation. If you're running on fumes, then go. Otherwise - Return To Base.

HobbySf
01-19-20, 13:23
Thanks for the recommendation! Can you describe her to me? And typical cost for her services? So I know what to expect. Thanks in advance!Busty MILF with a decent body. Typical costs are typical.

SteveCarlter
01-20-20, 16:55
Did anybody have any luck? If so, what, where, $ and who?

I had to work but I am heading out either tomorrow or next day.

SteveCarlter
01-23-20, 17:16
I just saw this.

http://oakland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/925-522-8888-your-sweet-asian/778948496219

Don't know anything about it. But looks promising!

Gwomp
01-24-20, 12:25
I haven't had too much luck in this area. Any suggestions or leads for a great place with a lot of options?

TravelerMike
01-24-20, 16:51
On the road again and stopped here. Spa is in an alley off Main st. Picked it because they advertised shower. Have both TS and Standup. Met by YuYu, 40's, a bit overweight, but friendly. Shown to a room in the back. Paid $60 for an hour. Undressed, climbed on table with towel and she came in. Very little English. Attempted a massage, but clearly no training. Did try to hit all the body parts. Rubbed her leg and got a little tickle of the boys to suggest she understood. Weird, though, that she was very diligent about placement of the towel. Keeping it on.

On flip, towel off, she pointed and asked "oil?" I asked "mouth?" And she just repeated oil. Clear nothing but HJ. OK and off she went. She allowed over the clothes roaming and didn't object when I started pulling up shirt. So, I pulled it all the way up and the same with bra. Began doing same with pants and she backed away, laughed, but pulled them back up. Boobs were saggy, with large nipples that got hard when I played and sucked. No real sense of interest from her, though. Finished, she cleaned me up. Took a shower and handed her $40. She stood in the doorway, blocking my exit and said "No. Is $60". Rather than fight I have her another $20 and when she said, "see you next time", I said "Nope. Not for that". Will not return.

SteveCarlter
01-24-20, 23:22
Check this one out.

https://oakland.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/sweet-attractive-therapists/617031457350

PlayerN818
01-25-20, 01:19
So it isn't just me that keeps getting this experience in WC. I feel your pain.

On the road again and stopped here. Spa is in an alley off Main st. Picked it because they advertised shower. Have both TS and Standup. Met by YuYu, 40's, a bit overweight, but friendly. Shown to a room in the back. Paid $60 for an hour. Undressed, climbed on table with towel and she came in. Very little English. Attempted a massage, but clearly no training. Did try to hit all the body parts. Rubbed her leg and got a little tickle of the boys to suggest she understood. Weird, though, that she was very diligent about placement of the towel. Keeping it on.

On flip, towel off, she pointed and asked "oil?" I asked "mouth?" And she just repeated oil. Clear nothing but HJ. OK and off she went. She allowed over the clothes roaming and didn't object when I started pulling up shirt. So, I pulled it all the way up and the same with bra. Began doing same with pants and she backed away, laughed, but pulled them back up. Boobs were saggy, with large nipples that got hard when I played and sucked. No real sense of interest from her, though. Finished, she cleaned me up. Took a shower and handed her $40. She stood in the doorway, blocking my exit and said "No. Is $60". Rather than fight I have her another $20 and when she said, "see you next time", I said "Nope. Not for that". Will not return.

ShabuRanks
01-25-20, 02:44
I just saw this.

http://oakland.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/925-522-8888-your-sweet-asian/778948496219

Don't know anything about it. But looks promising!WorlBoss commented on this a few threads back. But if you do go, Please provide an update. I've been curious about this place since I see it advertised on backpage.

SteveCarlter
01-25-20, 17:09
WorlBoss commented on this a few threads back. But if you do go, Please provide an update. I've been curious about this place since I see it advertised on backpage.I don't get into oak. At all. I just saw it and posted it here for the benefit of those who read.

DarthMini
01-26-20, 00:20
Not the same experience as Steve's. Saw Tianyi. Paid. 55 for the hour. Moderate massage. Tried roaming, she wasn't interested. A very tame usual ending. Left. 40 for tip. If (big if) I go back, I'll try to make an appointment with Jamie.

TravelerMike
01-26-20, 01:20
I don't get into oak. At all. I just saw it and posted it here for the benefit of those who read.Ad says this is in Antioch. Not Oakland.

TravelerMike
01-26-20, 01:22
So it isn't just me that keeps getting this experience in WC. I feel your pain.Yeah, haven't had good luck in WC. Best luck has been Denver, Vegas and SoCal.

SteveCarlter
01-26-20, 22:49
Ad says this is in Antioch. Not Oakland.Never drink and post! Sorry.

LVB808
01-29-20, 19:52
Does anyone have any info on Coffee at Tokyo Spa in Suisun? She has pretty good reviews on RM, but I can't seem to find anything on here. Maybe I'm in the wrong California thread? Thanks in advance for any info!

JesusBoxing
01-29-20, 22:43
Does anyone have any info on Coffee at Tokyo Spa in Suisun? She has pretty good reviews on RM, but I can't seem to find anything on here. Maybe I'm in the wrong California thread? Thanks in advance for any info!From what I recall she's a granny that has bad cigarette breath but provides excellent rim.

WorlBoss
01-30-20, 22:57
Does anyone have any info on Coffee at Tokyo Spa in Suisun? She has pretty good reviews on RM, but I can't seem to find anything on here. Maybe I'm in the wrong California thread? Thanks in advance for any info!Heard she give some of the best BBBJ and rim. But I also heard she upsell the table shower. If you do go report back, let us know it went.

SteveCarlter
01-31-20, 23:04
https://oakland.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/sweet-attractive-therapists/590232703610

CaliKind
02-01-20, 17:00
https://oakland.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/sweet-attractive-therapists/590232703610Save your money. I've been to this place three times each time worse than the previous. Old grandma's, terrible massage, other services are even worse. Place is a joke.

WorlBoss
02-02-20, 01:42
Does any know the new address for multicolored door in Oakland? I know they move but don't know where.

SteveCarlter
02-03-20, 13:41
Save your money. I've been to this place three times each time worse than the previous. Old grandma's, terrible massage, other services are even worse. Place is a joke.Thanks for heads up!

SteveCarlter
02-11-20, 15:21
Hey.

Visited this last week. I was a bit apprehensive at first due to the sketch location. (880 and A street) . But read on.

https://eastbay.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/fremont/9166537.html

Scenario is like this: text them, they respond back asking where you are, (they have multiple locations). You tell them and they give you address. You tel them when you arrive. You get room number. And the fun begins.

In my dream I entered the dimly lit room, greeted by a 5'2" Asian cutie. More than a hand full of titties and a tight little ass and very stunning face. She told me to take off my shoes and put them next to the door and to take off clothes. She then stripped down and proceeded to rub her body against mine. Nudging me over to the bed. She pointed and said lay down. (English was not her strong suit) Then she got a little oil and rubbed me down from neck to toes. Literally in 5 minutes. She said turn over and got on top. Cover on then she hopped on. A little while and then said you fuck me. Hopped off and got on her hands and knees. We did that for a while and then I flipped her on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. Got some deep head. Then got some 69. Which eventually turned into a mish and a " rip the cover off" and squirt on her stomach. We showered together and I left.

All for 1. 2.

I think I'm going to dream this dream multiple times!!

TravelerMike
02-12-20, 16:12
Sounds like you had a good time. I'm always nervous about these motel setups. It's why I stick to AMP. At least I can pick the neighborhood. Glad the sketchy location didn't dampen the fun. Thanks for the details on "how to".

Hey.

Visited this last week. I was a bit apprehensive at first due to the sketch location. (880 and A street) . But read on.

Scenario is like this: text them, they respond back asking where you are, (they have multiple locations). You tell them and they give you address. You tel them when you arrive. You get room number. And the fun begins.

In my dream I entered the dimly lit room, greeted by a 5'2" Asian cutie. More than a hand full of titties and a tight little ass and very stunning face. She told me to take off my shoes and put them next to the door and to take off clothes. She then stripped down and proceeded to rub her body against mine. Nudging me over to the bed. She pointed and said lay down. (English was not her strong suit) Then she got a little oil and rubbed me down from neck to toes. Literally in 5 minutes. She said turn over and got on top. Cover on then she hopped on. A little while and then said you fuck me. Hopped off and got on her hands and knees. We did that for a while and then I flipped her on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. Got some deep head. Then got some 69. Which eventually turned into a mish and a " rip the cover off" and squirt on her stomach. We showered together and I left.

All for 1. 2.

ShabuRanks
02-12-20, 19:09
Thanks, been wanting to try one in Concord at a hotel near the mall, so not that sketchy.

Curious is the $1. 2 for 30 minutes? If so, did you feel rushed?

Hey.

All for 1. 2.

SteveCarlter
02-12-20, 22:19
Thanks, been wanting to try one in Concord at a hotel near the mall, so not that sketchy.

Curious is the $1. 2 for 30 minutes? If so, did you feel rushed?30 min. Not rushed at all. In fact. It went about 10 over. So I was feeling super lucky.

SteveCarlter
02-12-20, 22:30
Sounds like you had a good time. I'm always nervous about these motel setups. It's why I stick to AMP. At least I can pick the neighborhood. Glad the sketchy location didn't dampen the fun. Thanks for the details on "how to".So with the motel / hotel. I always go to some burger joint, grab a couple of burgers, fries and a shake, then hang out in the parking lot for a few minutes to see who's coming and going and if there is anybody parked "watching" the activity.

After 10 min or so, I take the bag to the door, looking at the receipt like I am uber eats.

Some things to consider:

-- If the cops are there (and I didn't see them) and they want to "get friendly" with me. I simply say. Making a delivery and continue to knock on the door and play out the charade.

-- If there are no cops. I walk in and before anything happens I say I'm hungry, join me for a quick bite. And open the bad up and give her a hamburger and the shake (9 out of 10 will take it).

-- she doesn't think your a cop, because what cop would bring food to the pinch?

-- lastly. Instant good will, conversation starter and super bonus points. Which has always translated into more fun time for me. For the cost of a couple of burgers.

PlayerN818
02-13-20, 12:32
So with the motel / hotel. I always go to some burger joint, grab a couple of burgers, fries and a shake, then hang out in the parking lot for a few minutes to see who's coming and going and if there is anybody parked "watching" the activity.

After 10 min or so, I take the bag to the door, looking at the receipt like I am uber eats.

Some things to consider:

-- If the cops are there (and I didn't see them) and they want to "get friendly" with me. I simply say. Making a delivery and continue to knock on the door and play out the charade.

-- If there are no cops. I walk in and before anything happens I say I'm hungry, join me for a quick bite. And open the bad up and give her a hamburger and the shake (9 out of 10 will take it).

-- she doesn't think your a cop, because what cop would bring food to the pinch?

-- lastly. Instant good will, conversation starter and super bonus points. Which has always translated into more fun time for me. For the cost of a couple of burgers.You, sir, are a goddamn genius.

Bob Grope
02-26-20, 01:21
Does anyone have any info on Coffee at Tokyo Spa in Suisun? She has pretty good reviews on RM, but I can't seem to find anything on here. Maybe I'm in the wrong California thread? Thanks in advance for any info!Coffee is a older lady with a few enhancements still pretty and a lot of fun. But older.

Qw7893
03-01-20, 16:43
Any massage parlor wish some good looking girls, not older ladies. I'm in town for a week and trying to find a good spot, can anyone message me with details. I use to have a spot with some hot girls in twenties that gave a good rub and finish but it closed up. I'm in San Jose and Oakland area.

Qw7893
03-01-20, 16:49
https://oakland.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/sweet-attractive-therapists/590232703610How was it? I'm in the area and trying to find a good place to go.

TravelerMike
03-05-20, 23:08
In W. C. after last visit thought I'd try something else. Went to Lucky's next town over-Lafayette. It's right on main drag on the East end, close to WC. Next to an auto repair shop. Looked promising.

Totally legit. Very good massage! But, no extras. $60 for the hour. The have shower and table shower. But, no funny business.

JonBeezyz
03-26-20, 18:48
More specifically in the W. C area. We can trade info as well have a number for a spinner.

Rfqrfqrfq
06-14-20, 21:53
Can anyone post, or DM me, tips on how to find an AMP in the easy bay?

I've never tried them in the states, but am concerned I might.

- hit a place that offers nothing. Do most (more than 50%) offer? Do you wait for the girl to offer? I don't want to ask in case it's not a thing they do.

- be in a place that gets raided. If you didn't ask for anything, can the customer get arrested?

- make some other newbie mistake.

Thanks.

Jizzm3
07-06-20, 22:42
Hi, anyone know any of those low key Chinese aamp's in Oakland? They kind of went underground I believe. Thanks ahead of time!

VilliPiano
07-10-20, 13:34
Hi, anyone know any of those low key Chinese aamp's in Oakland? They kind of went underground I believe. Thanks ahead of time!Millenium and Coco are open. Lotus from the 10th street building has reopened on Grand Ave.

Jizzm3
07-11-20, 16:14
More specifically in the W. C area. We can trade info as well have a number for a spinner.Sent you the pm with info. Please provide your spinner number.

PrayCrom
07-11-20, 19:36
Sent you the pm with info. Please provide your spinner number.If it's not too much trouble you mind PM me as well? Thanks.

Jizzm3
07-12-20, 20:12
If it's not too much trouble you mind PM me as well? Thanks.Send a pm, will trade for info.

MikeDdd122
07-16-20, 04:42
Millenium and Coco are open. Lotus from the 10th street building has reopened on Grand Ave.Where on Grand? Could you share?

Bfbb2
07-16-20, 11:43
Where on Grand? Could you share?I think it's where golden finger used to be.

MikeDdd122
07-17-20, 19:37
I think it's where golden finger used to be.Oh they have no signs on the building anymore, interesting. Do they have a phone #?

Jizzm3
07-22-20, 20:01
So with the motel / hotel. I always go to some burger joint, grab a couple of burgers, fries and a shake, then hang out in the parking lot for a few minutes to see who's coming and going and if there is anybody parked "watching" the activity.

Some things to consider:

-- lastly. Instant good will, conversation starter and super bonus points. Which has always translated into more fun time for me. For the cost of a couple of burgers.Are these with agencies or indies? I dunno if I like to have burger breath.

SkyyBluee92
07-28-20, 23:41
Are these with agencies or indies? I dunno if I like to have burger breath.I just get french fries and the mouth wash ritual usually does the trick for me. Also he's right, the girls do love free food.

Jizzm3
08-19-20, 16:38
Is anything in the 10st building open?

HeavySet
08-21-20, 01:14
Is anything in the 10st building open?Last I checked not open, they've all relocated. Not sure where they are now.

Jizzm3
08-21-20, 10:58
Last I checked not open, they've all relocated. Not sure where they are nowSomeone mentioned they moved to grand ave. Ill try to double check when I get a chance but a lot of places are closing earlier (around 8 pm). Such a bummer.

Runon99
08-21-20, 16:50
Someone mentioned they moved to grand ave. Ill try to double check when I get a chance but a lot of places are closing earlier (around 8 pm). Such a bummer.Never tried Lotus, but I went to MA Health a number of times. Hit and miss with talent level, but when it was good I had some great experiences there. Never had a problem getting service if I called before 10:30 pm Hope they survive / resurface someplace!

Jizzm3
08-21-20, 20:00
Never tried Lotus, but I went to MA Health a number of times. Hit and miss with talent level, but when it was good I had some great experiences there. Never had a problem getting service if I called before 10:30 pm Hope they survive / resurface someplace!Let us know if you find anything out. Things are slow on the AMP front.

HeavySet
08-25-20, 17:48
Someone mentioned they moved to grand ave. Ill try to double check when I get a chance but a lot of places are closing earlier (around 8 pm). Such a bummer.Weren't there at least 3 spots at 10th? Or just one of the spots moved to grand ave?

Jizzm3
08-27-20, 00:30
I haven't checked 10th but I can confirm the signs and everything are off the old golden finger location. But there were people inside. Didn't bother ringing because it was late. Anyone have new reports?

HeavySet
08-29-20, 13:24
Anyone know where the ladies from the Grand ave (golden finger) reloxates to? DM me please.

Bfbb2
09-02-20, 13:20
Anyone know where the ladies from the Grand ave (golden finger) reloxates to? DM me please.Golden finger closed like 9 months ago.

JonBeezyz
09-02-20, 19:41
Anyone know or have contact with the ladies at Omega Spa in San Ramon? They got closed by the city for operating while on lock down. I was not able to get any of there info before that. Pm me if you have something.

Also, I saw and AD about a spa that operated out of golden finger (grand). There was a phone number as well but I couldn't get it. Sorry. I'll try searching for it and report back.

JonBeezyz
09-04-20, 14:55
I found the phone number of the new finger massage place in oak. Aking an appt is better for them but I think you can still walk in. Pm if you would like the number.

Anyone know or have contact with the ladies at Omega Spa in San Ramon? They got closed by the city for operating while on lock down. I was not able to get any of there info before that. Pm me if you have something.

Also, I saw and AD about a spa that operated out of golden finger (grand). There was a phone number as well but I couldn't get it. Sorry. I'll try searching for it and report back.

SS2013
09-05-20, 14:42
Looks like it is appt required. I tried walk in, was asked what I was looking for (massage), if I've been there before (yes), who I saw last (don't remember), and was asked to make an appt. Of course, I forgot that I don't have the new phone number.

I found the phone number of the new finger massage place in oak. Aking an appt is better for them but I think you can still walk in. Pm if you would like the number.

HeavySet
09-05-20, 19:22
Golden finger closed like 9 months ago.Pretty much why I want to know if anyone has info where the girls rotated to.

Bfbb2
09-08-20, 16:18
Pretty much why I want to know if anyone has info where the girls rotated to9 months ago is pre-COVID, these girls likely moved around several times by now if they're even still around.

SteveCarlter
09-08-20, 19:23

Also, I saw and AD about a spa that operated out of golden finger (grand). There was a phone number as well but I couldn't get it. Sorry. I'll try searching for it and report back.Anybody have any info about gals in Pleasanton / Dublin / Livermore? PM me please?

SteveCarlter
09-08-20, 19:26
Are these with agencies or indies? I dunno if I like to have burger breath.I've done it with agencies and independents alike. Women are women and appreciate the effort. And will reward you in kind!

JonBeezyz
09-08-20, 20:46
Anybody have any info about gals in Pleasanton / Dublin / Livermore? PM me please?It might be to late for both of us. Omega had some nice females. I didn't / don't venture into Dublin Livermore but take your word for it. Time to find new places and get the girls info from the get go. Mimosa in Livermore is a nice place.

SteveCarlter
09-14-20, 09:47
It might be to late for both of us. Omega had some nice females. I didn't / don't venture into Dublin Livermore but take your word for it. Time to find new places and get the girls info from the get go. Mimosa in Livermore is a nice place.All the public places in Livermore are shut down.

OddJob69
09-14-20, 17:16
All the public places in Livermore are shut down.Hi All.

I'll be travelling to Bay Area tonight and be there this week. I see where Steve said Livermore is shutdown. Is the shutdown just Livermore and Are the other locations that seem to be favorites on here still open? I've got thoughts in mind on who I planned to schedule a massage from but still Appreciate any suggestions or PMs, especially if you've come across a good squirter. I'm mostly a club guy, but those options aren't available as you all are aware. I don't have much to offer in return outside of MI area AMPs that are well documented, but when clubs reopen, I can help there for sure. I'm a senior on tuscl.net but new to here.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

SteveCarlter
09-15-20, 18:24
Hi All.

I'll be travelling to Bay Area tonight and be there this week. I see where Steve said Livermore is shutdown. Is the shutdown just Livermore and Are the other locations that seem to be favorites on here still open? I've got thoughts in mind on who I planned to schedule a massage from but still Appreciate any suggestions or PMs, especially if you've come across a good squirter. I'm mostly a club guy, but those options aren't available as you all are aware. I don't have much to offer in return outside of MI area AMPs that are well documented, but when clubs reopen, I can help there for sure. I'm a senior on tuscl.net but new to here.

Thanks in advance for any responses.Here is one: (thanks to Jon).

Asian foot massage. 3048 Castro Valley Blvd.

Castro Valley, CA, 94546.

Call them: 925-364-1562.

SteveCarlter
09-15-20, 18:24
All the public places in Livermore are shut down.I am going off GOOGLE. Haven't done any recon in person yet.

SteveCarlter
09-15-20, 18:25
It might be to late for both of us. Omega had some nice females. I didn't / don't venture into Dublin Livermore but take your word for it. Time to find new places and get the girls info from the get go. Mimosa in Livermore is a nice place.I will swing by Mimosa tomorrow and see if they are open. Three weeks ago. Closed.

OddJob69
09-15-20, 22:34
Here is one: (thanks to Jon).Asian foot massage. Castro Valley BlvdThank you and Jon. I'll make an effort to research to location and plan a visit. I am downtown near Broadway.

SteveCarlter
09-16-20, 18:45
Here is one: (thanks to Jon).

Asian foot massage. 3048 Castro Valley Blvd.

Castro Valley, CA, 94546.

Call them: 925-364-1562.I called the number. They gave me Mimosa's address in Livermore?

PrayCrom
09-29-20, 23:55
Fellow AMP mongers! I bring great news! Contra costa county is finally opening up. As of 9-29-20 massage parlors are allowed to open up for indoor services. But with cityxguide taken down. It's hard to find new listings.

SteveCarlter
09-30-20, 08:38
Fellow AMP mongers! I bring great news! Contra costa county is finally opening up. As of 9-29-20 massage parlors are allowed to open up for indoor services. But with cityxguide taken down. It's hard to find new listings.SkipTheGames, adultLook and listCrawler have tons of listings. Just look for the asian looking gals that are “escorts” - nine times out of ten then will give you a massage and a little extra

Sometimes you will get hotels other times you will get AMP. Luck of the draw.

SteveCarlter
10-12-20, 19:31
Just dreamt about this new gal Amy at Livermore mimosa. Totally relaxing 0.3 to get in the door 0.8 for nuru massage (she's new at it so you can do pretty much what you want with her. I know I did. And she was shaking at the end).

Monger on this on for sure. Before she gets jaded!!

SteveCarlter
10-14-20, 15:46
Just dreamt about this new gal Amy at Livermore mimosa. Totally relaxing 0.3 to get in the door 0.8 for nuru massage (she's new at it so you can do pretty much what you want with her. I know I did. And she was shaking at the end).

Monger on this on for sure. Before she gets jaded!!This will be my last entry for massage parlors. I've decided that I am going with escorts from now on. More bang for my buck. In both definitions!!

Datyb
10-15-20, 10:47
This will be my last entry for massage parlors. I've decided that I am going with escorts from now on. More bang for my buck. In both definitions!!I came to the same conclusion a few years back.

SteveCarlter
10-20-20, 10:54
I came to the same conclusion a few years back.Why didn't you tell me earlier!

😂128514;128514;.

SteveCarlter
10-20-20, 11:31
So I got a link to find some candy.

Went to the site. Found a good piece of candy.

Tried to set up a meeting.

They wanted drivers license, work badge, company address and phone number.

And my first born child (joking on kid) but seriously!

WTF?? Anybody actually give them the info!

Needless to say. I am not doing that!!

TommyLove
10-22-20, 20:30
Parlor: Lifespring Wellness.

Address: 6X Mission Drive, Suite X, Pleasanton CA.

Phone: 415.XXX. 5088.

Pricing: 1 hr $60, etc.

I live nearby this parlor, and it shut down with all the others when the pandemic hit. So when the county recently re-opened personal services, I immediately looked for a haircut and a massage! I called around and found this one was back up and running. When I arrived, Maggie was the only one available, so I booked an hour with her. Fortunately, she's very pretty and in her mid 20's. FYI, this place took my temperature when I entered, requested I wear a mask during the entire session, and urged me to use the sanitizer. And once we got started, I was grateful that the universe gave me someone with really superb massage technique – a slow, steady cadence with a firm touch. She's petite enough so her back walking was quite delightful. Actually, I guess I was moaning a bit too loudly, because she giggled at how much I was enjoying myself. But dammit, I haven't had a massage since the pandemic began! Yeah, I was digging every second of it. The flip side was really good too, but I'll be discreet about that sort of thing. You can read between the lines when I say that her manual skills extended to all domains of massage. Yep, this babe got moves. She is totally worth repeating!

In closing, I would like to add that I would be willing to testify in front of a Congressional committee that getting a nice sensual rubdown is a kind of psychotherapy for quarantine stress. It's totally like taking a happiness pill, and double happiness if the masseuse is a hot Asian babe. The government should be offering body rubs as stimulus, because damn, it was pretty stimulating for me and made me forget all about the pandemic for an hour! Don't forget to vote! Peace out!

WorlBoss
10-28-20, 14:17
Does any anyone here hobby in north bay (Vallejo), and have any good recommendations on a good spot to visit? My go to spot was VIP but they increased to. 70 At the door and some girls asking for 2. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

JonBeezyz
10-29-20, 12:29
Does any anyone here hobby in north bay (Vallejo), and have any good recommendations on a good spot to visit? My go to spot was VIP but they increased to. 70 At the door and some girls asking for 2. Any recommendations would be appreciated.North bay has some nice places. San Rafael is pretty good. Melody health Center, sunflower, and Rainbow spa are nice places. Hope this helps.

OddJob69
10-29-20, 22:13
Does any anyone here hobby in north bay (Vallejo), and have any good recommendations on a good spot to visit? My go to spot was VIP but they increased to. 70 At the door and some girls asking for 2. Any recommendations would be appreciated.I've had really great luck at Butterfly. They try to counter your offer on high side so play your cards right based on what you are looking for. None of he ladies here have disappointed me. First visit was a little feeling out, next day and subsequent days have been game on. Good luck.

JonBeezyz
10-30-20, 12:27
For Vallejo. I would say to try out VIP spa. Some nice ladies in there. If you are willing to drive, try out Spring day spa in Fairfield. Neither place will disappoint. PM me how it goes.

We should be posting this in the Northbay section but oh well.

Jizzm3
10-31-20, 01:39
Any updates for AMPs in downtown oakland?