PDA

View Full Version : Fernley NV Brothels

AmIaCriminal2
06-21-08, 09:06
Anyone ever stop in here? I always fueled up at the truckstops and on the CB they were advertising, but I was with my wife. Don't know but wonder why no postings.

Gnome
06-21-08, 20:53
Anyone ever stop in here? I always fueled up at the truckstops and on the CB they were advertising, but I was with my wife. Don't know but wonder why no postings.There are no brothels in Fernley. Are you sure you were not in the Winnemucca area, as the girls in those brothels advertise on the cb .

Gnome out

Grimpy
03-30-10, 02:55
There are no brothels in Fernley. Are you sure you were not in the Winnemucca area , as the girls in those brothels advertise on the cb .

Gnome out ...There definitely are not any brothels in Fernley. The closest ones that come to mind are Wild Horse, about 15 mins drive outside of Reno just off I-80, or the ones down in Mound House like MoonLite Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch, which are actually quite far, about 20 mins south down US95 and another 25 mins west on US50. Everything else is well over an hour-2 hours drive away, or more. With CB range, the only ones you coulda heard in Fernley woulda been a VERY weak signal from Wild Horse. However, like Gnome said, chances are you were actually out in Elko or Carlin and heard their local girls.

When I was at MLBR, I didn't see anything that even resembled a CB setup in the main office or in the kitchen/meeting room, or the girl's computer room. If anyone had one, it would have been in one of their personal vehicles, or in their personal rooms.

Phompee
05-13-10, 19:07
There was one some miles east of Fernley near the air station on Hwy 50 (at least it was there in mid 1980's). It had a tower with big flashing red light on top. The ladies were pretty lowkey and pleasant to hang out with. I had fun but not a spectacular time with a few of them.

Phompee

There definitely are not any brothels in Fernley. The closest ones that come to mind are Wild Horse, about 15 mins drive outside of Reno just off I-80, or the ones down in Mound House like MoonLite Bunny Ranch and Love Ranch, which are actually quite far, about 20 mins south down US95 and another 25 mins west on US50. Everything else is well over an hour-2 hours drive away, or more. With CB range, the only ones you coulda heard in Fernley woulda been a VERY weak signal from Wild Horse. However, like Gnome said, chances are you were actually out in Elko or Carlin and heard their local girls.

When I was at MLBR, I didn't see anything that even resembled a CB setup in the main office or in the kitchen/meeting room, or the girl's computer room. If anyone had one, it would have been in one of their personal vehicles, or in their personal rooms.

Simone Blonde
05-13-10, 19:23
Hello, guys,

I'm a 8 yr provider off and on in battle mountain donnas ranch and donnas ranch in wells. We advertise on the cb as well and on big radios that can kick out our advertising too winnemucca. We also hear the girls advertise from winnemucca all the way to battle mountain sometimes especially if there is clouds. I've been told some guys can hear us advertise as far as Arizona!

Starship015
05-24-10, 09:15
Hello, guys,

I'm a 8 yr provider off and on in battle mountain donnas ranch and donnas ranch in wells. We advertise on the cb as well and on big radios that can kick out our advertising too winnemucca. We also hear the girls advertise from winnemucca all the way to battle mountain sometimes especially if there is clouds. I've been told some guys can hear us advertise as far as Arizona!

What CB channel do you ladies use?
Thanks

Simone Blonde
05-26-10, 12:04
We are on channel 19. We advertise on even hours only usually from 2pm to midnight. It depends on how busy we get but we try to have girls on at all times.