PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

SecretSquirell
12-22-14, 19:05
I can't seem to find any such AMP around here called Sunflower. Is it known by some other name?

ARG.Westborough.

I don't remember if I had seen their ads when they first opened in Sept on BP or CL but I just checked and nothing up now except on spahunters.com.

http://www.spahunters.com/spa/31547/Sunflower-Bodywork

Sjbwm09
12-22-14, 21:50
Westborough.

I don't remember if I had seen their ads when they first opened in Sept on BP or CL but I just checked and nothing up now except on spahunters.com.

http://www.spahunters.com/spa/31547/Sunflower-BodyworkA search found an ad in Boston / BMW CL. http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4812142144.html They have their own website http://sunflowersbodywork.com/.

SecretSquirell
12-22-14, 23:38
A search found an ad in Boston / BMW CL. http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/4812142144.html They have their own website http://sunflowersbodywork.com/.Thanks, I guess it didn't come up searching since they mis-spelled the town.

NewEngland
12-24-14, 10:29
I was bummed to hear that she's left the city. She mentioned to me that she may take regulars at her new place in CT (near Hartford). So, if you're a Nataholic, there's still some hope. Other than Suria and Leeza, who else is left to fill the non-Asian FBSM hole in the Worcester area?Is Sue still around.

Jack A Dogov
12-24-14, 14:14
After checking out this place a couple of times I decided to actually get a massage. 1st time I did a walk-in there was a very frumpy massuese on and I chose not to stay, 2nd time was a very cute girl but I didn't have time to stay. This time I made sure I could stay before I went, different girl from either time before. Anna was not as cute as 2nd girl but youngish and still cute. Opted for the hour, back massage was pretty good, she didn't ask how hard and it varied from med to med-hard in different areas. She did work out a few knots in my back. Leg massage was kind of weak. ST before the flip was ok, minimal teasing but lots of coming close. After the flip got right to it. No real front massage, she just asked if I wanted wanted oil pointing to jr. Of couse I said yes, no negotiations or mention of tip which was nice. She oiled me up and pulled one out displaying a nice long nipple to suck on, the lowered pants and placed my hand between her legs. Kind of rushed through even though I asked her to slow down several times but then said I had more time and offered to massage feet and hands after I popped quickly. . 6+. 4, she seemed happy and was asking how soon I will return. I will repeat but I won't rush back.I was in the area so based on this review I decided to visit Sunflower in Westborough as a walk in. Parked in the back and walked up the outside stairs and went in. Then went up the inside stairs to the second floor where Anna opened the door when I was almost at the top. She was the only one there and not busy. Went to the room and got comfortable. My visit was pretty much the same as SecretSquirell's. Overall an average experience. I was back in my car about five minutes shy of an hour. It was only five minutes but I was a bit surprised at the shorting of time because she told me that it has been very slow. She also told me I was the only customer so far that day which was in the mid afternoon and that the previous girl had left due to lack of business. She was probably referring to the cute one that SecretSquirell saw on his second recon trip. She encouraged me several times to visit again and I may repeat if I'm in the area again but wouldn't make a special trip there. 60/40.

Moses1892
12-26-14, 19:22
Based on reviews, I decided to visit Leeza today. Glad I did! She has a professional office and is in a safe area. Likewise, I found her attractive in a milfy sort of way. Great massage skills and two pops offered. Just minor OCT roaming, but she has incredible abilities that led to a very happy ending. Used lots of oil, but used hot towels to remove all traces. Welcome change from the usual AMP and will repeat.

Smoke Screen
12-27-14, 17:31
Any info on the new parlor on Highland St. I've gone by a couple of times while working, but haven't had the chance to stop in. Looks nice from the outside, maybe too nice.

Chocotaco
12-27-14, 19:12
Any info on the new parlor on Highland St. I've gone by a couple of times while working, but haven't had the chance to stop in. Looks nice from the outside, maybe too nice.Went there on halloween and had a cute young but chubby girl, JC or Jessie. Standard 60+40 service-- left happy. She definitely pulled away from my touching any sensitive areas, not sure if that would change on repeat visits. I'd definitely go back and find out if I was in the market for a worcester AMP if she's still there.

ARegularGuy
12-27-14, 20:54
Coco arrived Thursday. Very cute, long hair and a young looking 40 something spinner, only 100 lbs. Limited English, decent rub, nice tease and ending with exploration opportunities. Did I say cute. Nice looking? Sensitive A cups.

ARG.

Member #4772
12-28-14, 10:51
Went to Pink and they had 2 girls Jenny and Tina.

Jenny was the cutest of the 2.

Looks 6.

Body 6.

Massage 1.

Happiness 6.

Went for a 30 minute massage and was in and out in 20 minutes. Massage did NOT go over 2 minutes, then told to Flip. Then the Haggling begun and I was ready to walk out and she could tell I was getting upset. For clean up she gave me Paper towels.

This Place has gone so DOWNHILL.

Never Again.

Smoke Screen
12-28-14, 13:54
Coco arrived Thursday. Very cute, long hair and a young looking 40 something spinner, only 100 lbs. Limited English, decent rub, nice tease and ending with exploration opportunities. Did I say cute. Nice looking? Sensitive A cups.

ARG.Are you changing your ways, or was this (gurl) a typo? I'm hoping it's a typo, I would hate to hear that 466 has a gurl working there.

ARegularGuy
12-28-14, 14:02
Call it a typo, all female.

ARG.

'

Are you changing your ways, or was this (gurl) a typo? I'm hoping it's a typo, I would hate to hear that 466 has a gurl working there..

Umbrellaman1
12-29-14, 15:09
Had a dream that I got FS from "Jennifer" at Canterbury. Usual half hour house rate paired with a 1. 4 tip. She claims she'll do 1. 2 for me in the future.

Nice dream but it wasn't very vivid. Not many frills. The words "no suckie" say it all.

SePuede
12-30-14, 16:40
Any info on the new parlor on Highland St. I've gone by a couple of times while working, but haven't had the chance to stop in. Looks nice from the outside, maybe too nice.Depends of your provider, one pretty and the second is not. Price. 6 + . 4, not table shower. Music was a little loud and the door was semi open the whole time, you get your mechanical HE at the end.

Seek Grt Mass
12-31-14, 12:28
I haven't been able to reach Sue for like a year or two. I saw them together one time about 2 years back but they had a falling out and that was it. If you get in contact with her let me know. Thanks.

Seeker.

Is Sue still around.

FloydFec1
01-01-15, 18:20
Hi,

Recently visited X4, and got Serina. Nice massage technique, well worth. 6 for that alone, with no rushing. Usual finish for X4, but she seemed to hint that more could be had for a higher fee than the usual. 4 tip. I will repeat.

Stay Safe.

FF.

Moses1892
01-02-15, 14:06
I have not been to 500 Cambridge for almost two years after a very poor session. Things have improved markedly and I had a great time today. Drew Coco, 30 ish, great English, and very cute. Top notch massage with pressure in all the right places. Flip then very sensual front rub. UTC roaming allowed on a truly great body. Good finish and left very happy. 60+40, will certainly return.

Seek Grt Mass
01-02-15, 18:27
She hinted at that with me almost every time too but it doesn't change except maybe top down and some UTC below if she's in the right mood for 6 tip. Just my two cents. I've seen her like 20 times just for her massage alone. Thanks for the info.

Hi,

Recently visited X4, and got Serina. Nice massage technique, well worth. 6 for that alone, with no rushing. Usual finish for X4, but she seemed to hint that more could be had for a higher fee than the usual. 4 tip. I will repeat.

Stay Safe.

FF.

ClitfLicker
01-04-15, 12:13
About a year ago, I had a dream. "you must get used to my touch" she said. I agree. Very soft with continual teasing. Absolutely mesmerizing.

Arm Ada
01-06-15, 11:20
Any one see or hear about this Brandi Burke or Isis Phoenix for massage?

ARegularGuy
01-06-15, 14:01
How about providing a clue as to whom you are inquiring?

ARG.

Any one see or hear about this Brandi Burke or Isis Phoenix for massage?

Seek Grt Mass
01-06-15, 14:13
ARG,

I believe he's talking about these two:

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-worcester-incall-with-brandi-avail-mon-to-sun-best-body-rub-experience/28338506

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-touch-and-sensual-bodywork/27658433

I will say I saw ISIS a couple years ago when I was going through my tantra phase and as with many of them it's not worth the $$ at all. Just my two cents.

Seeker.

How about providing a clue as to whom you are inquiring?

ARG.

UnknownJack
01-07-15, 12:30
Looks like a new place on CL. Anyone give it a whirl? I might today and will report.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/4834863714.html

WaveSeek
01-07-15, 18:00
Headed out Main-south--up by airport road; open just over a week. Two-story, small commercial strip; parking right in front. Stopped by just the other night. Met by Angela: early 40's; dressed in sweats, but a cute figure (spinner-ish). Attractive gal, but she was not very warm. Place looks to be set up quite nicely--clean and neat. Typical half-hour rate. Angela got right to it--and was soon on the table; medium rub. Was short on time--and needed to find out what was on the menu. Roaming gently re-buffed: 'massage / body-work only' was the reply. Though the massage was good--I had other things in mind, and politely told her I would have to leave, and go elsewhere. Apologies made by both--and I was refunded half of the house fee.

Now--I would guess that HJ would have probably been on the menu, but I am not sure. However--the rub started off pretty good--and I may return for more time--when, well--less in need. Cheers.

Looks like a new place on CL. Anyone give it a whirl? I might today and will report.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/4834863714.html

WaveSeek
01-07-15, 19:59
--just moments ago--at Canterbury. Jenny--however--was less $--must have been the arctic blast special. I went for it. Well said, Ublman: no frills. Tiny little gal. Said she was 40--so we can guess what that means. Another provider there--but did not get a look at (visitor arrived shortly before I was leaving). Cheers.

Had a dream that I got FS from "Jennifer" at Canterbury. Usual half hour house rate paired with a 1. 4 tip. She claims she'll do 1. 2 for me in the future.

Nice dream but it wasn't very vivid. Not many frills. The words "no suckie" say it all.

NewEngland
01-09-15, 12:39
Hi Does anyone have the 411 on her Since Nataile has left the area.

Seek Grt Mass
01-09-15, 14:26
While exploring other options since Natalie is gone. I met with her and asked her point blank and she said she never has been nor will she now. She's is strictly legit and does a pretty good job for the $.

Seeker.

Hi Does anyone have the 411 on her Since Nataile has left the area.

ClitfLicker
01-11-15, 10:44
X4 used to be my favorite, Laura was my GTG. After her, I liked AMY. I actually got very lucky there one day, or so I dreamt. Laura was busy and AMY wasn't there, so I took MAMA San's advice and got the new girl. Don't remember her name. Cute young, very nice visually. No Pre-rub hug. Face down, she said. She draped me with a warm towel, started a very good draped massage, but not my favorite, then Laura burst in to the room, said a few words I don't understand, and gave me her phone, and asked me to give directions to her place. I talked to a fellow hobbyist about 45 seconds giving directions, well taken, said bye, Then Laura started talking (giving direction to her colleague, I think) Next thing, the towel was completely off, and I got the most awesome soft-touch and tease. It was note worthy because I ended up getting the 4 hands, Laura worked me and the new girl had me worked up. Laura said she would do me for free. You can imagine the rest. It was a very satisfying and relaxing experience, to say the least, probably never to be repeated. 6/4 with 2 to laura.

500 Cambridge is good, but not up to X4 Standards. I liked the girl in the shorts. I am pretty sure that everything is on the menu, but not my cup of tea. No real memorable experiences. 6/4.

Canterbury is my Fav now. Jenny is pretty and she really pleases, Ana is one of my favorites not perfect, but very pretty. It started with a towel and then it was a Soft touch / Tease all over. I was taken by the way she rubbed me softly. UTC top and bottom. That lasted about 20 min. I thought my head was going to pop. Then the flip and the slow end. Very good. 5/4.

Had a wonderful time at Creek the other day. Believe it or not her name was CICI. Got all the right areas during the Table shower (hose, no bucket) Quick dry, and into the room. Nice and strong massage, no way to get UTC, dressed in Armor, but the massage was great and the ending was perfect 6/4 (not bad considering no rush w / TS).

755 is good. Kate is a real good one. She is not the prettiest Korean, but she makes up for that with sheer enthusiasm. Her massage is strong, lots of elbow-fore arm action not much of a tease but her finish is over the top UTC all over. If you come prepared. It is all there.

I remember my visit to 431 be, really nice girl, just not my neck of the woods. She went for the upsell on me and it kind of ruined the moment.

My first visit to 466 was a complete disaster, but I think it may be time to give them another chance.

Well, that's all for now. I want to thank all of the members here for giving me good advice over the years. I hope to provide some to you guys when I can.

Stay Safe and Enjoy!! SS&E.

Ridem
01-13-15, 13:05
Seeker, please clean out your some of your inbox! -Thanks.

ARG,

I believe he's talking about these two:

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/new-worcester-incall-with-brandi-avail-mon-to-sun-best-body-rub-experience/28338506

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tantra-touch-and-sensual-bodywork/27658433

I will say I saw ISIS a couple years ago when I was going through my tantra phase and as with many of them it's not worth the $$ at all. Just my two cents.

Seeker.

Seek Grt Mass
01-13-15, 15:10
All cleaned up. Sorry I was away for few days for work. HMU.

Seeker, please clean out your some of your inbox! -Thanks.

Member #4772
01-13-15, 17:41
Since FBW lost Yoyo, I decided its time to look around. Went to a few places and ended up at 158. There were 2 girls Angela and another couldn't understand her name.

Angela is in her Mid 20's.

Face 8.

Body 8.

Massage 8.

Will repeat.

P.S. I need to mention that he room and place was SPOTLESS and clean.

SP508
01-13-15, 23:37
Was in the mood for a rub and tug from someplace other than an AMP, I've seen coco's ads for a long time but her policy has always been 40+ until recently I've noticed that part of the ad is gone. Called her up and got directions to an apartment building in the downtown Worcester area, sorta discreet. 2 call system and I was in. The apartment is clean and she is a very pleasant and friendly woman. Followed her into a bedroom where she made up a massage table with fresh linens and I was told to strip. I got into my birthday suit and stood there for a minute with my cock swinging in the breeze once I laid down she started an ok rub on my back ass and legs nothing special and no teasing really to speak of. After about 15 min she told me to flip and when I did she took out her massive tits and started rubbing jr. Now she's an older woman (50's) and her tits hang low but damn they're huge! I was gentle and she let me have my fun with them as she stroked me. I came and she cleaned me up. 50 for the half with a 30 tip and she was happy. All in all I probly won't repeat but I can check off a hand job from a west african gilf off my bucket list (I suppose I'd have to write it in first LOL).

Moses1892
01-14-15, 14:02
Was in the mood for a rub and tug from someplace other than an AMP, I've seen coco's ads for a long time but her policy has always been 40+ until recently I've noticed that part of the ad is gone. Called her up and got directions to an apartment building in the downtown Worcester area, sorta discreet. 2 call system and I was in. The apartment is clean and she is a very pleasant and friendly woman. Followed her into a bedroom where she made up a massage table with fresh linens and I was told to strip. I got into my birthday suit and stood there for a minute with my cock swinging in the breeze once I laid down she started an ok rub on my back ass and legs nothing special and no teasing really to speak of. After about 15 min she told me to flip and when I did she took out her massive tits and started rubbing jr. Now she's an older woman (50's) and her tits hang low but damn they're huge! I was gentle and she let me have my fun with them as she stroked me. I came and she cleaned me up. 50 for the half with a 30 tip and she was happy. All in all I probly won't repeat but I can check off a hand job from a west african gilf off my bucket list (I suppose I'd have to write it in first LOL).I saw Coco today as she is just a few minutes from work (happy lunch hour) and had the exact same experience. Satisfied my curiosity, but enjoy the AMPs much more for the same price.

Long Strokes
01-14-15, 14:24
Do you mean the Creek in Marl? Last time I was there there was no hint of even a HJ but got one when they originally opened.

X4 used to be my favorite, Laura was my GTG. After her, I liked AMY. I actually got very lucky there one day, or so I dreamt. Laura was busy and AMY wasn't there, so I took MAMA San's advice and got the new girl. Don't remember her name. Cute young, very nice visually. No Pre-rub hug. Face down, she said. She draped me with a warm towel, started a very good draped massage, but not my favorite, then Laura burst in to the room, said a few words I don't understand, and gave me her phone, and asked me to give directions to her place. I talked to a fellow hobbyist about 45 seconds giving directions, well taken, said bye, Then Laura started talking (giving direction to her colleague, I think) Next thing, the towel was completely off, and I got the most awesome soft-touch and tease. It was note worthy because I ended up getting the 4 hands, Laura worked me and the new girl had me worked up. Laura said she would do me for free. You can imagine the rest. It was a very satisfying and relaxing experience, to say the least, probably never to be repeated. 6/4 with 2 to laura.

500 Cambridge is good, but not up to X4 Standards. I liked the girl in the shorts. I am pretty sure that everything is on the menu, but not my cup of tea. No real memorable experiences. 6/4.

Canterbury is my Fav now. Jenny is pretty and she really pleases, Ana is one of my favorites not perfect, but very pretty. It started with a towel and then it was a Soft touch / Tease all over. I was taken by the way she rubbed me softly. UTC top and bottom. That lasted about 20 min. I thought my head was going to pop. Then the flip and the slow end. Very good. 5/4.

Had a wonderful time at Creek the other day. Believe it or not her name was CICI. Got all the right areas during the Table shower (hose, no bucket) Quick dry, and into the room. Nice and strong massage, no way to get UTC, dressed in Armor, but the massage was great and the ending was perfect 6/4 (not bad considering no rush w / TS).

755 is good. Kate is a real good one. She is not the prettiest Korean, but she makes up for that with sheer enthusiasm. Her massage is strong, lots of elbow-fore arm action not much of a tease but her finish is over the top UTC all over. If you come prepared. It is all there.

I remember my visit to 431 be, really nice girl, just not my neck of the woods. She went for the upsell on me and it kind of ruined the moment.

My first visit to 466 was a complete disaster, but I think it may be time to give them another chance.

Well, that's all for now. I want to thank all of the members here for giving me good advice over the years. I hope to provide some to you guys when I can.

Stay Safe and Enjoy!! SS&E.

FloydFec1
01-14-15, 22:55
Do you mean the Creek in Marl? Last time I was there there was no hint of even a HJ but got one when they originally opened.I had the exact same experience. First visit had a happy ending, second and final visit no happy ending. No point going to someplace where I'm not certain of getting at least an HJ.

Stay Safe.

FF.

ARegularGuy
01-21-15, 21:35
Looks like this place has a shill or two posting on rmaps. Hard to believe the over the top reviews. The facility is very cramped, she can barely get around the table. Actually she can't get around the table without rubbing you and the wall. Cindy offers a happy ending but totally mechanical and although roaming is not an issue, I wasn't interested. She is quite thick (big woman), way too thick for me, and old. My guess is early fifties. No comparison to Oxford or Park Ave options. I don't really like leaving such a negative report because she seemed like a rather pleasant person. Oh well.

ARG.

Moses1892
01-23-15, 15:36
Went today and saw Jenn. She is very cute, petite and quite playful. Had a great time and was given extra special attention similar to what has been reported in previous posts. This is the top place in Worcester as far as I am concerned.

SP508
01-25-15, 03:05
Went for a rub at New Star today to kill some time during the snow, asked for Wendy again (I previously reviewed her here) same ol story, decent rub, real nice tease of the boys had me up on my knees and elbows on the flip I told her I wanted her mouth and she obliged without a cover as I didn't have one today. She can suck a dick! Got some real nice deep throat alternating playing with my balls and stroking. Best BJ I ever got at an AMP. I kept encouraging her and it seemed to excite her a little bit making her want to please me it was great. Maybe a dick move on my part but it was too good to earn her I was about to cum and I fired off the first shot right into her mouth and it didn't seem to bother her although she did take it out of her mouth and stroked the rest of it out of me. $40 for the house $60 for the best head I've had in months!

TheHotAzn
01-31-15, 04:46
Took the plunge to see Wendy as well as SP has mentioned, her DT skills are AMAZING. Made an appt for half hour, started off with a nice massage and tease towards the 20 min mark, then playful touching around. Got her pretty warmed up and asked for a BJ, she didn't hesitate and went straight to town. Kinda nervous, after the fact, about her not hesitating to give a stranger a BBBJ. Hope yall keep gettin your blood tests on a regular basis when dealing with these BB girls. Thanks for the recommendation SP, definitely worth the visit, but that's assuming we're both safe from STI.

Happy safe hunting gentlemen.

Long Strokes
02-05-15, 17:05
Could someone please tell me which this place is? I can't find anything on CL or BP that I can interpret to be New Star. PM would be fine. I think I am a decent contributor, not just the run of the mill jerk not wanting to do research. I just can't figure this one out though. Must be old age. Thanks.

Took the plunge to see Wendy as well as SP has mentioned, her DT skills are AMAZING. Made an appt for half hour, started off with a nice massage and tease towards the 20 min mark, then playful touching around. Got her pretty warmed up and asked for a BJ, she didn't hesitate and went straight to town. Kinda nervous, after the fact, about her not hesitating to give a stranger a BBBJ. Hope yall keep gettin your blood tests on a regular basis when dealing with these BB girls. Thanks for the recommendation SP, definitely worth the visit, but that's assuming we're both safe from STI.

Happy safe hunting gentlemen.

RubMeLongTime
02-06-15, 15:18
Could someone please tell me which this place is? I can't find anything on CL or BP that I can interpret to be New Star. PM would be fine. I think I am a decent contributor, not just the run of the mill jerk not wanting to do research. I just can't figure this one out though. Must be old age. Thanks.Putting new star and worcester in a search engine gives your answer.

Long Strokes
02-11-15, 23:05
I just wanted to thank everyone that PM'd me and answered here with the info on New Star. Like some have mentioned, I should have just googled New Star and Worcester. A little too obvious! After checking Craigslist and Backpage and not finding the name, I just figured it was some kind of "code" instead of that being the actual name of the place. Why they would not put their name on their posting is beyond me. At any rate, I made the trip and didn't think the Wendy that was there met the description. We almost got into an argument with me telling her she wasn't Wendy and her telling me she was. I felt like a moron. I just wasn't attracted enough to her and ended up leaving. I'm sure laying on the table with the lights dimmed it would have been fine, but I just needed a little more in the way of eye candy for it to work. Thanks again to all!

RubMeLongTime
02-19-15, 11:43
Its been quite sead in here. Is everyone snow bound or have all the good places closed up for the winter.

Moses1892
02-19-15, 14:14
Its been quite sead in here. Is everyone snow bound or have all the good places closed up for the winter.Parking for places like Canterbury is tough right now. I would imagine business is down.

Pinno
02-20-15, 15:36
No work today and tried out Canterbury. Not to easy to get in but I stumbled through the snow. Greeted by an older woman.

A little on the pugy side and was hoping she was the greeter, LOL. No such luck. Back is killing from shoveling so I procided anyway.

And paid for an hr. The massage was pretty good and she seamed to be trained, the ending was not rushed and very good.

Funny when you here about the girls doing the ending with there eyes closed and looking at the ceiling, well my eyes were.

Closed so I couldn't tell if hers were. 6 and 4 left happy. May try again with another girl.

Any other recommendations are appreciated, I'd like to find an outcall girl who upgrades, being new to the area its hard to.

Know who to try. Private is fine. Thanks all.

Seek Grt Mass
02-22-15, 17:57
Did the rates go up? This doesn't sound like any girl I've met there?

No work today and tried out Canterbury. Not to easy to get in but I stumbled through the snow. Greeted by an older woman.

A little on the pugy side and was hoping she was the greeter, LOL. No such luck. Back is killing from shoveling so I procided anyway.

And paid for an hr. The massage was pretty good and she seamed to be trained, the ending was not rushed and very good.

Funny when you here about the girls doing the ending with there eyes closed and looking at the ceiling, well my eyes were.

Closed so I couldn't tell if hers were. 6 and 4 left happy. May try again with another girl.

Any other recommendations are appreciated, I'd like to find an outcall girl who upgrades, being new to the area its hard to.

Know who to try. Private is fine. Thanks all.

Dickjones
02-22-15, 18:33
I was in the area and decided to try Lotus. It's in the back of the building with the door in the basement. No visibility from anywhere which is nice. Since the place is in the basement it's a bit cold. The woman (late 40's, forget her name) greeted me in a coat. The rooms are small as previously reported, but not too bad. The room I went to had a heater, but she must have gotten hot during the massage so she opened up the door a bit and I started to get cold. The massage was OK, not the best I've gotten, but definitely not just a quick rub down. On the flip she rubbed my chest and then asked if I wanted to work on this area. She seemed a bit nervous, but didn't take too much convincing that I wouldn't get her into trouble. She started with some techniques that I've never had done before, but then went to the jackhammer approach which wasn't sensual at all so it took me a while to finish. Afterwards she cleaned me up and started on my legs which wasn't anything special. Got the full hour, but that was the only good thing I could say. A nice woman, but would not repeat.

Pinno
02-22-15, 22:25
Did the rates go up? This doesn't sound like any girl I've met there?They quote 50 for an hr but came back with the poor English and 60 for the hr, can't comment on my provider having never been there.

Happy Jacklo
02-23-15, 11:02
I was in the area and decided to try Lotus. It's in the back of the building with the door in the basement. No visibility from anywhere which is nice. Since the place is in the basement it's a bit cold. The woman (late 40's, forget her name) greeted me in a coat. The rooms are small as previously reported, but not too bad. The room I went to had a heater, but she must have gotten hot during the massage so she opened up the door a bit and I started to get cold. The massage was OK, not the best I've gotten, but definitely not just a quick rub down. On the flip she rubbed my chest and then asked if I wanted to work on this area. She seemed a bit nervous, but didn't take too much convincing that I wouldn't get her into trouble. She started with some techniques that I've never had done before, but then went to the jackhammer approach which wasn't sensual at all so it took me a while to finish. Afterwards she cleaned me up and started on my legs which wasn't anything special. Got the full hour, but that was the only good thing I could say. A nice woman, but would not repeat.Hi. I'm sure I'm just being dense. But I'm not finding anything with lotus and Nboro. Any tips would be great. Thank you very much.

ARegularGuy
02-23-15, 12:13
Her name is Cindy. Your experience sounds nearly identical to mine but perhaps you were a bit more generous in your description of the facility and such. For my money the facility was as bad as any place I've ever been. No, I'm wrong, it was the worst place I've ever been.

ARG.

I was in the area and decided to try Lotus. It's in the back of the building with the door in the basement. No visibility from anywhere which is nice. Since the place is in the basement it's a bit cold. The woman (late 40's, forget her name) greeted me in a coat. The rooms are small as previously reported, but not too bad. The room I went to had a heater, but she must have gotten hot during the massage so she opened up the door a bit and I started to get cold. The massage was OK, not the best I've gotten, but definitely not just a quick rub down. On the flip she rubbed my chest and then asked if I wanted to work on this area. She seemed a bit nervous, but didn't take too much convincing that I wouldn't get her into trouble. She started with some techniques that I've never had done before, but then went to the jackhammer approach which wasn't sensual at all so it took me a while to finish. Afterwards she cleaned me up and started on my legs which wasn't anything special. Got the full hour, but that was the only good thing I could say. A nice woman, but would not repeat.

Chiatrimmer
02-23-15, 16:14
Leeza is located about 20 miles north of Worcester, but I didn't know where to post this. I had a fantastic massage and finish, 90 min, two bills which included a tip. Nice facility, just happens to be way the hell out in the country. She's really sweet, but no eye candy. If you don't mind the drive and lack of eye candy, I highly recommend.

FlyBoy76
02-24-15, 00:16
Has anyone seen Star yet? She replied quickly to text, but I was looking for IN and she only offered OUT.

http://worcester.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/star-new-in-town-looking-to-have-a-good-time/29019349

SecretSquirell
02-24-15, 08:37
Has anyone seen Star yet? She replied quickly to text, but I was looking for IN and she only offered OUT.

http://worcester.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/star-new-in-town-looking-to-have-a-good-time/29019349I think you meant to post on BP ad board, not massage parlor board.

Steve2319
02-24-15, 22:12
Had a 30 minute window on a recent cold and bitter night and decided to stop in to 431b which was close by. Got Nana who is apparently the local favorite. Maybe she's the only one who works there?

Got in the room and ready to go and she goes right to work on the fun stuff without hesitation. Awesome! After playtime was over she massaged me into a blissful trance. I really liked swapping the standard routine around. I think more places should do that.

Smoke Screen
02-24-15, 22:43
Had a 30 minute window on a recent cold and bitter night and decided to stop in to 431b which was close by. Got Nana who is apparently the local favorite. Maybe she's the only one who works there?

Got in the room and ready to go and she goes right to work on the fun stuff without hesitation. Awesome! After playtime was over she massaged me into a blissful trance. I really liked swapping the standard routine around. I think more places should do that.I saw Nana last week, seemed like she was the only one there too, other than the guy that let me in. Good massage, actually very good, but unlike your visit playtime was at the end for me. Still ok though, nice lady.

Big Head
02-25-15, 20:58
I saw Nana last week, seemed like she was the only one there too, other than the guy that let me in. Good massage, actually very good, but unlike your visit playtime was at the end for me. Still ok though, nice lady.I reviewed Nana sometime ago, there was no massage at all for me. Tease, HE and all done. Though I got my fix, I still left somewhat disappointed.

-BH.

Jack A Dogov
02-26-15, 10:17
I was in the area so I called 197 E. Main St. They said they weren't busy so I headed over. There were two girls sitting in the foyer as I entered. I drew Cindy (I didn't ask the other girl's name.) She was wearing a big heavy coat when I arrived but took it off for the massage. Sadly that's as far as she went regarding the shedding of her clothes but she looks like she has a nice body under there. I opted for a strong massage and she delivered. It was borderline too strong at a couple of points but I stuck it out and it ended up being one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had. Hot towel, brief soft touch, and she had me flip. On the flip she went right to it with a very nice slow two handed technique. After a cleanup she continued with a really good foot massage until my time was up. As I was getting dressed I heard another customer enter and he was hustled into a room by the other girl. Shortly after that another one entered. The other girl called out to Cindy in Chinese and she left the room to greet him. As she came back to see if I was ready to leave he kept talking to her rather loudly. "Where are you going?" "How long do I have to wait?" She apologized to me for him yelling but I told her not to worry. I mean she can't control his behavior. He was sitting in the foyer so I had to walk right past him as I left. He gave me a dirty look and said something about me being the reason he had to wait but I ignored him. Aside from that jackass it was a good visit and I will repeat the next time I'm in the area. 60/40.

Ridem
02-27-15, 11:55
Yup, seem those type before, they don't tend to treat people kindly, have limited thinking and speaking dialects. They're called of Neanderthals. "Where are you going?" "How long do I have to wait?" "How Do I tie my Left Shoe?" "Do you guys Do? To bad they didn't tell him they were busy or put him in the other room 1st. Sometimes the places will offer you another exit and be a wee bit more discrete.

You did the right thing ignoring him, let LE take care of him out on the streets. He's probably driving a junk unregistered and unlicensed anyway, thinking with his little head. He'll probably be shortened on time. Good for you!

I was in the area so I called 197 E. Main St. They said they weren't busy so I headed over. There were two girls sitting in the foyer as I entered. I drew Cindy (I didn't ask the other girl's name.) She was wearing a big heavy coat when I arrived but took it off for the massage. Sadly that's as far as she went regarding the shedding of her clothes but she looks like she has a nice body under there. I opted for a strong massage and she delivered. It was borderline too strong at a couple of points but I stuck it out and it ended up being one of the best therapeutic massages I've ever had. Hot towel, brief soft touch, and she had me flip. On the flip she went right to it with a very nice slow two handed technique. After a cleanup she continued with a really good foot massage until my time was up. As I was getting dressed I heard another customer enter and he was hustled into a room by the other girl. Shortly after that another one entered. The other girl called out to Cindy in Chinese and she left the room to greet him. As she came back to see if I was ready to leave he kept talking to her rather loudly. "Where are you going?" "How long do I have to wait?" She apologized to me for him yelling but I told her not to worry. I mean she can't control his behavior. He was sitting in the foyer so I had to walk right past him as I left. He gave me a dirty look and said something about me being the reason he had to wait but I ignored him. Aside from that jackass it was a good visit and I will repeat the next time I'm in the area. 60/40.

Woody32
03-02-15, 11:50
Hey guys, went to lucky the other day. Asked for Wendy was told not there, oh well I take she, she. Well this lady's not to attractive not to thin and old but orther then that she's fine. Gives ok massage for 6-7 min. Then has me flip a little front massage then starts kissing balls, goes right into bbj. No prodding from me. I slide my hand under her dress and she stops me, no big deal, like I said not to cute. Well then she peels off everything starts hugging kissing my body. She gets up on table and I finish in her mouth. So I'm out the door in like 20 min. 40 for hh 50 tip. Hope this helps.

Ridem
03-02-15, 13:13
SheShe will do that and say Wendy is not there, and I wished I knew a little more Chinese but I've heard arguments when Wendy has come out of the other room and recognized someone or spoke with someone earlier on the phone whom she thought she would be seeing when they came in (cat fight brewing).

She She is nice and I would would only suggest people be subtle on the forum or prob's might occur there and or your sessions will be shortened because of the rush. Seen it before that's all I'm saying. Thanks for the heads up though.

Hey guys, went to lucky the other day. Asked for Wendy was told not there, oh well I take she, she. Well this lady's not to attractive not to thin and old but orther then that she's fine. Gives ok massage for 6-7 min. Then has me flip a little front massage then starts kissing balls, goes right into bbj. No prodding from me. I slide my hand under her dress and she stops me, no big deal, like I said not to cute. Well then she peels off everything starts hugging kissing my body. She gets up on table and I finish in her mouth. So I'm out the door in like 20 min. 40 for hh 50 tip. Hope this helps.

Jack A Dogov
03-02-15, 14:41
SheShe will do that and say Wendy is not there, and I wished I knew a little more Chinese but I've heard arguments when Wendy has come out of the other room and recognized someone or spoke with someone earlier on the phone whom she thought she would be seeing when they came in (cat fight brewing).

She She is nice and I would would only suggest people be subtle on the forum or prob's might occur there and or your sessions will be shortened because of the rush. Seen it before that's all I'm saying. Thanks for the heads up though.Where do you guys park when you go here? When I tried to go in the fall I parked on the street but what about now with the snow? I called last week and the woman on the phone told me I could use the lot across the street but I don't want to come out and find my car towed.

Ridem
03-02-15, 15:41
Where do you guys park when you go here? When I tried to go in the fall I parked on the street but what about now with the snow? I called last week and the woman on the phone told me I could use the lot across the street but I don't want to come out and find my car towed.See my PM.

Andrew P
03-03-15, 10:30
Visited Hopedale recently. Old reports from Nov / Dec seemed to suggest extras but this place was strictly legit for me. Used Draping and no flip even! The massage was also below average.

RubMeLongTime
03-03-15, 18:36
Visited Hopedale recently. Old reports from Nov / Dec seemed to suggest extras but this place was strictly legit for me. Used Draping and no flip even! The massage was also below average.The ace is staked out by local LEOs looking to bust / harras customers since December. The leos litteraly park in the spot next to the door to intimdate customers hoping to run them out of town.

NewEngland
03-03-15, 18:43
Hi was looking to try anyone has 411 can pm thanks.

Kozmo
03-03-15, 21:47
Be very careful in that parking lot. All the businesses know each other, many have been there as long as 25 years (the CPA). LEO is active there and absolutely monitors that place and its customers. Safer options out there!

Choir Boy
03-04-15, 14:54
I read a report on RubMaps about a new girl at Oriental Wellness & Spa on Milton St. ; called herself Lena. I took a drive down to check her out. It turns out that Lena is Nana from 466 Park. She rememberd me and gave me her usual good massage and fininsh. She shorted me about 15 minutes, a habit she fell into at 466.

The report said she wore short shorts, but Lena / Nana was fully clothed when I was there.

SP508
03-04-15, 18:34
I read a report on RubMaps about a new girl at Oriental Wellness & Spa on Milton St. ; called herself Lena. I took a drive down to check her out. It turns out that Lena is Nana from 466 Park. She rememberd me and gave me her usual good massage and fininsh. She shorted me about 15 minutes, a habit she fell into at 466.

The report said she wore short shorts, but Lena / Nana was fully clothed when I was there.Last girl was from 466 Park also, must be their rotation. Lena kept trying to get me to get a haircut from her, annoying but she isn't too bad on the eyes. Don't think she's into extras either, when I asked she started in on a sob story of how I don't know what it's like to do her job blah blah blah.

Big Head
03-07-15, 17:24
Hey guys, went to lucky the other day. Asked for Wendy was told not there, oh well I take she, she. Well this lady's not to attractive not to thin and old but orther then that she's fine. Gives ok massage for 6-7 min. Then has me flip a little front massage then starts kissing balls, goes right into bbj. No prodding from me. I slide my hand under her dress and she stops me, no big deal, like I said not to cute. Well then she peels off everything starts hugging kissing my body. She gets up on table and I finish in her mouth. So I'm out the door in like 20 min. 40 for hh 50 tip. Hope this helps.I was told over the phone that Wendy and Sha Sha were working, but when I came to that semi deserted big industrial building only Sha Sha was available, no Wendy in sight. She was short, mature, thick, not attractive with zero English, but I decided to partake anyway. The massage was short and pleasant with some teasing, after the flip some more massage with UTC top and bottom. Then she licked my cock and put it in her mouth, I held her head down and immediately exploded while still in there. HH = 40+40. I will not repeat, but not because I did not enjoy it, but because this is just one of those deals that does not need a follow up.

-BH.

Moses1892
03-10-15, 12:27
I was told over the phone that Wendy and Sha Sha were working, but when I came to that semi deserted big industrial building only Sha Sha was available, no Wendy in sight. She was short, mature, thick, not attractive with zero English, but I decided to partake anyway. The massage was short and pleasant with some teasing, after the flip some more massage with UTC top and bottom. Then she licked my cock and put it in her mouth, I held her head down and immediately exploded while still in there. HH = 40+40. I will not repeat, but not because I did not enjoy it, but because this is just one of those deals that does not need a follow up.

-BH.Had a very smilar experience with Sha Sha to the two previous reports. Got full 30 min including foot rub and head massage after the fun. Well worth it.

Woody32
03-11-15, 09:00
Went back to star spa the other day, told my self I would walk if I couldn't see Wendy, she, she opens door and I ask to try other girl, she says no, I say I'll wait. She says no she will take care of me. Well my WILL of steel crumbled and I said ok, 5-6 min of massage and then the flip. Push her head down and same as before bbj cim a quick clean up and I put 40 down for her, she says 20 more, I tell her the 2 most hated words in spa world. Next time next time! Man do I hate to hear that and love to say it to them on occasion. I'm out the door in 20 I don't think I'll repeat.

LongDong508
03-11-15, 17:58
Hello friends, any intel on this new spot?

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/4927126270.html

NoRush
03-11-15, 20:57
Look, there's no law about how much to tip, but 40 for a BJ is pretty low. I predict that the next report from Star will talk about how the girl stopped to negotiate in advance. If you don't like that sort of thing, we should all consider at least hitting the minimum fair market price in return for no haggling.

Stay safe, everybody.

Went back to star spa the other day, told my self I would walk if I couldn't see Wendy, she, she opens door and I ask to try other girl, she says no, I say I'll wait. She says no she will take care of me. Well my WILL of steel crumbled and I said ok, 5-6 min of massage and then the flip. Push her head down and same as before bbj cim a quick clean up and I put 40 down for her, she says 20 more, I tell her the 2 most hated words in spa world. Next time next time! Man do I hate to hear that and love to say it to them on occasion. I'm out the door in 20 I don't think I'll repeat.

Woody32
03-11-15, 23:18
I agree with you NORUSH but I tipped her 50 the first time and she was very happy, I just felt I was really shorted on the massage. I also didn't like her pushy attitude. So I'm ok with 40 for 15 min. Hope this helps.

ProvGuy
03-12-15, 16:10
Went to Star recently since there is now street parking with the snow melting and I had a session with Wendy. Opted for the 30 min and paid. 4, her massage started off lame but after she used oil was somewhat decent, teasing along the way. When it came to the flip she started with a HJ but I made a request for something more. She asked if I will tip well so I asked if she does what she does well. I said. 5 and she thought about it for a couple of seconds and agreed. Same service as others have described, yes she can DT well, PM for details. IMHO I think Wendy looks better than the other woman.

Provguy.

Member #4772
03-18-15, 15:06
There has been hardly any reviews about Natick or Framingham.

The reason is simple there are 8 different AMPs and 7 of them are constantly advertising on BP and CL. Some even do it 5 x a day. The only one that hardly advertises is FBW.

Reason being they DON"T need to. Their girls are young and pretty. The place is clean and spotless. Their tables are heated and they always use FRESH towels and there is no UPSELLING and they don't make you get off the table to give them their tip in the middle of the Massage.

They have a new girl "Mia" and of course our old favorite NEVER left. She was only gone for a week.

Aluver
03-19-15, 10:36
With the tactical legislative nuke that vaporized our beloved full service Spas in Providence, I have been denied the sweet comforts of soft Asian hands (and bodies) for far too long. Was out that way so decided to swing by Oxford and headed to what I guess used to be called X-4 and is now called Sunny Massage Therapy on Sutton Ave. Called ahead and didn't seem like they were busy and mentioned I'd be by in 1/2 an hour and that wasn't a problem. Drop in ability is definitely a key factor that makes Spas, or at least the full service ones, sometimes more appealing to me than the potential scheduling hassles and pitfalls of BP and CL entertainment. Got there and pulled in and was the only car there. Went up to the door, which was locked, and buzzed to get in. An age mysterious Asian woman with a low cut top and a nice rack answered the door. At first, my eyes on her tits, I thought she was younger, but her face and hands had a bit more maturity so mid / late-30's I'm guessing. Can be so hard to tell sometimes. Wasn't sure at first if she was the mamasan, but she was the prototypical Asian masseuse petite with a nice see cup. Far more clothing than a Providence Spa girl with some stretchy pants a low cut T-shirt. Turns out she was my masseuse and led me to a nice room towards the back. Was definitely a step up as far as amenities in the room from what I've become accustomed to with the usually hastily assembled Providence Spas. It had actual paint on the walls, it had some thoughtful serene decor, it had a towel warmer in the room, it was actually nice and warm in the room with an in room heater that was already on and, to my pleasant surprise, it had a real honest to goodness massage table. It was sturdy, it was soft, it had a doctor's office like spread of soft thick sanitary paper on it, it even had a perfectly positioned head hole that almost brought a tear to my eye. I took a moment of silence to admire it before disrobing and laying down. A big step up form the padded kitchen tables of 1021 and even the couple of other rickety, awkwardly uncomfortable face hole massage tables I've been on in the past. But the holy grail of massage tables was balanced out by the lack of a table shower. I wasn't sure what to expect but knew this was no Providence Spa as far a services go so was ready to roll with the situation. Celine was her name I think, my engrish is a bit rusty, and she started in with a very nice massage. Definitely a skilled masseuse and I melted into the table and enjoyed the touch of her skilled hands. Thoughts of full service drifted to the back of my mind as I relaxed and enjoyed what was to be had. Once the torso was done there was a hint of teasing of the boys and a softer sensual massage signaled that something more was available. Upon the flip, my OTC roaming hand was not turned away and I was treated to a nice manual happy ending with a bit of UTC roaming allowed. Far cry from the full service I'm accustomed to but still pleasant and a nice release. She excused herself to wash her hands then came back from some more relaxing massage including a very nice lengthy foot massage. All in all a decent non-full service experience that when I'm in the area again I will repeat. Damages were the usual .6 for the house and I had a .5 handy so opted with that for tip. To the impending you-overpaid-the-tip hellstorm (which really means you-are-going-to-make-me-look-bad-when-I-only-tip- .4) I say tough. If I choose to pay an extra .1 so perhaps she'll remember me next time and perhaps more UTC will be allowed that is certainly my prerogative.

BigStar1
03-19-15, 10:48
Hello friends, any intel on this new spot?

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/4927126270.htmlWent the other day. Had a great massage along with head and foot massage. The girl in the picture definitely does not work there as both I saw were considerably older. That being said I had a good time and would probably repeat while the Providence shut down is going on. PM me for more details.

Bigstar1.

Ridem
03-19-15, 12:25
Anyone been back to 910 in Marlb in awhile? Coco seemed to be the only one there for a long time.

Four Q
03-19-15, 17:45
Perfect Man,

You are right that FBW is a great place still. However FBW still advertises low key almost daily on CL, smart, vs BP. The new Walnut St location where they moved to last year is so much better and low-visibility vs. The old enter-and-step-down location. I still am wary of the local popo lookouts. They used to surveil the old Tuina place at 406 union ave where the town guy got nabbed for purportedly taking a bribe. They used to use an eye doctor's office further down Union Ave, to surveil the bodywork place and hooker gas station across the street from there.

Although tragically today there was a murder suicide on second ave in town, I used to see an in-call girl in a different section of those condos. Gone now but she was a good alternative to the bodyworks places.

There has been hardly any reviews about Natick or Framingham. The reason is simple there are 8 different AMPs and 7 of them are constantly advertising on BP and CL. Some even do it 5 x a day. The only one that hardly advertises is FBW. Reason being they DON"T need to. Their girls are young and pretty. The place is clean and spotless. Their tables are heated and they always use FRESH towels and there is no UPSELLING and they don't make you get off the table to give them their tip inthe middle of the Massage. They have a new girl "Mia" and of course our old favorite NEVER left. She was only gone for a week.

ARegularGuy
03-19-15, 18:36
Hudson, Main St, 146 and now Dudley. Anybody check it out yet?

ARG.

http://worcester.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-openning-asian-bodywork/29225100

❀9787; ❀ GRAND OPENING! ❀9787; ❀.

❀sweet and skilled asian bodywork ❀.

❀ Including Foot Relexology and Body Work ❀.

❀ It's healthy for neck and shoulder muscle, also good for your sleep. ❀.

❀clean private room, soft music, relaxing environment ❀.

★9733;9733;The Best Asian Massage and quiet beautiful place★9733;9733;.

185 w main st unit3, 01570.

RubMeLongTime
03-19-15, 18:41
Anyone been back to 910 in Marlb in awhile? Coco seemed to be the only one there for a long time.Permanently closed.

RoyMakaay
03-19-15, 22:41
I was in the area recently and decided to try out this spot. I called about 5 min before I reached to make sure they had a spot for me. It was late evening, so most of the business in the main building were closed. The annoying thing about this place is that the entrance is towards the side of building and there is a light outside the door. There is a diner place nearby, I think, with lots of people. So, getting in and out is really visible.

Rang the bell and was let inside quickly. This lady was not much to look at, probably in her 40's. She made up for the lack of attractiveness with a good massage though. She seemed to be fresh of the boat, with english limited to "strong / medium", "good? Etc. Slight tease and then the flip. Easy UTC access up top and limited access bottom. I got the feeling that this place did have an expanded menu, but I wasn't in the mood to partake with her. Followed up with some foot and head massage. Damage was. 6 + . 5. Overall, good skill, ok face but good service. I got about 70 minutes in all, which doesn't happen very often.

Cheers,

Roy.

ClitfLicker
03-20-15, 17:20
I had a wonderful dream.

I went to creek spa today, I drew COCO. Tiny little girl. The table shower was excellent. No bucket just hose, but it went right where I wanted it. She laughed and we made it a pleasant little get away.

Mamasan was very pleasant as well. I only gave them 5 minutes of notice.

So I walk in MAM takes the 6,shufflled to room 4. Coco greets me with a big hug, and off to the wash. She was soo good at teasing, and cleansing. Actually reminded me of Chelmsford. In any case we dried off, and back to the room. She asked me what I wanted (I said medium) VERY Skilled hands, took me a moment to actually feel her up, and it was a good feel. She did amazing work on my back, ass and legs. Her touch reminded me of Laura at X4.

Then the flip. She was clothed the entire time, but I swear she put her stuff on my face, I was already to call it for the day. Then she started massaging my chest. It was good. (almost mesmerizing).

No arguments, she went right to business, the tease was tremendous. She actually had me so hard I thought I would bust at any moment, then she stopped, and started the most erotic massage I have ever had.

She had me close, several of times. But when she finally finished I had my hands down her pants, and I was very satisfied when I left.

The washup was good. Lots of warm towels and a drink of water on the way out and a big hug.

All I can say is WOW!!

YMMV. But that was an incredible experience (. 6/. 4).

Clit.

Olepapa
03-20-15, 19:51
I had a wonderful dream.

I went to creek spa today, I drew COCO. Tiny little girl. The table shower was excellent. No bucket just hose, but it went right where I wanted it. She laughed and we made it a pleasant little get away.

So I walk in MAM takes the 6,shufflled to room 4. Coco greets me with a big hug, and off to the wash. She was soo good at teasing, and cleansing. Actually reminded me of Chelmsford. In any case we dried off, and back to the room. She asked me what I wanted (I said medium) VERY Skilled hands, took me a moment to actually feel her up, and it was a good feel. She did amazing work on my back, ass and legs. Her touch reminded me of Laura at X4.

Then the flip. She was clothed the entire time, but I swear she put her stuff on my face, I was already to call it for the day. Then she started massaging my chest. It was good. (almost mesmerizing).

No arguments, she went right to business, the tease was tremendous. She actually had me so hard I thought I would bust at any moment, then she stopped, and started the most erotic massage I have ever had.

She had me close, several of times. But when she finally finished I had my hands down her pants, and I was very satisfied when I left.

The washup was good. Lots of warm towels and a drink of water on the way out and a big hug.

All I can say is WOW!!

Clit.You must have been dreaming! All reviews of this place I have seen say the place is legit. Nothing on the menu. What gives?

BigBadDog69
03-21-15, 05:48
You must have been dreaming! All reviews of this place I have seen say the place is legit. Nothing on the menu. What gives?He was spanking it.

ClitfLicker
03-21-15, 05:53
He was spanking it.All I can say is ask for COCO.

ClitfLicker
03-21-15, 23:34
[Deleted by Admin]

Please use the "Report Post" button for this sort of thing.

A2

Jimmy Pratt
03-22-15, 23:27
This place is advertising as grand opening still. It's tucked behind a dentist office, right off Rte 30. During the day it feels a little more exposed than after dark, but still not too bad. Two workers. Sunny and CiCi. Both a little plain looking, although I think CiCi is better looking.

Both give really good massages. Ask for strong and you'll actually find yourself being massaged, not just rubbed gently. Often not a lot of tease pre-flip, but after flip, they both do great tease and great ending.

If you like prostate play, they will do that too.

Standard house fee of $60. Tip is up to you, but they were happy with. 4.

JP.

SP508
03-23-15, 15:58
I've nicknamed the place 4 Star. Looked like a slow day for the ladies (still Wendy and CiCi) so I told them I'd pay the 40 each for a half hour 2 girls. Massage was good CiCi on my shoulders and Wendy on the lower back and legs. I love Wendy's teasing, quite frequently has me up on my knees and elbows. Feels great. Flip comes and let's just say I was not at all disappointed with the outcome. PM me for the specifics but most of you already know why I visit this place frequently! What these 2 lack in looks they definitely make up for in talent IMO. Be safe.

ProvGuy
03-23-15, 17:36
Went to Star again in Worcester and my provider was Wendy again. All I can say is I don't think I'll be heading back anytime soon. I opted for the hour and was shorted by 10 minutes. Besides her being very disengaged and running through the motions she was answering her personal phone. She was wearing the same thing as she had the first time I saw her and when she was massaging me I thought something was dripping on me. At first I thought it was maybe her necklace but during the flip come to find out it was her swearing profusely. At that point I lost my ability to finish and just tipped her and left.

Moses1892
03-24-15, 06:29
I've nicknamed the place 4 Star. Looked like a slow day for the ladies (still Wendy and CiCi) so I told them I'd pay the 40 each for a half hour 2 girls. Massage was good CiCi on my shoulders and Wendy on the lower back and legs. I love Wendy's teasing, quite frequently has me up on my knees and elbows. Feels great. Flip comes and let's just say I was not at all disappointed with the outcome. PM me for the specifics but most of you already know why I visit this place frequently! What these 2 lack in looks they definitely make up for in talent IMO. Be safe.Totally agree. I went yesterday and had a great time with CiCi. Amazing talent with service you nornally don't get in an AMP. I had Wendy once and she was good, but enjoy CiCi more. She is older, but will take great care of you.

Dick Stroker
03-24-15, 07:33
Have tried this establishment several times. To start with, great massage! They customize per your request quite nicely since their English is pretty good. The place is very clean and the girls are super nice with plenty of smiles. I have always gotten the full hour if not a little more each time. The ending is quite nice with excellent roaming, YMMV of course. The place is tucked away in a small business strip mall tucked off of rt 140 on Evergreen St.

NorthOfTown
03-26-15, 14:36
I have had good luck here. I made an effort to befriend the Mamasan, Lisa.

=ClitfLicker;2407065]All I can say is ask for COCO.

Ridem
03-26-15, 15:53
Headed over to Brook, had not been there in awhile. Asked for 1-hr house 60 and saw Sasha, we immediately recognized each other. Asked how business was to which she responded slow very slow, bad actually she said to which I almost responded to her knowing it was probably due to the fact there are so many alternatives in the area now compared to when they started. The other woman Coco has been away for awhile she said, and the temp Susan had headed back to NY so she has been alone. She started with her signature massage and to be honest was all I was looking for that day. She had other plans, her teasing started almost immediately, after the flip she starts HE, no more than that and lifts her top, no more, I'm patient and polite but that was it. The session ends and up to here we've had a good session, she shows me some music site on her phone and everything is cordial. I finished getting dressed and proceed to leave her a tip 60 which for a just OK not exceptional HE was generous and she turns in disgust and says That's It. I look at her and calmly said what? She tells me expected at least 100 (not even 80) but 100, I look at her since in the past she has joked around and she's totally serious I just shake my head. This is what you want, and this is what your going to do I asked her. She's shaking her head going on and I said Wow, OK your serious. I can see that attitude for someone who has short changed her, had an attitude etc. I don't mind being kind to another kind individual but whatever got in her head that she expected that much in tip or more for that service is crazy, When business is down you don't go up with less service especially when people have been kind in the past. I don't know what got in her head (loneliness maybe? She says she hasn't taken any vacation or gone anywhere maybe that's it), but I didn't appreciate the attitude, and I don't expect to be going to Brook anytime soon. She's snapped.

ARegularGuy
03-27-15, 18:34
That is a surprise, especially knowing that this place has been trying to stay UTR, only offering the extras to repeat customers from the previous location. I'v had more than you got Ridem and paid less. The way you got treated is surprising because Sasha has always been nice, upbeat, enthusiastic, etc. Too bad.

ARG.

Headed over to Brook, had not been there in awhile. Asked for 1-hr house 60 and saw Sasha, we immediately recognized each other. Asked how business was to which she responded slow very slow, bad actually she said to which I almost responded to her knowing it was probably due to the fact there are so many alternatives in the area now compared to when they started. The other woman Coco has been away for awhile she said, and the temp Susan had headed back to NY so she has been alone. She started with her signature massage and to be honest was all I was looking for that day. She had other plans, her teasing started almost immediately, after the flip she starts HE, no more than that and lifts her top, no more, I'm patient and polite but that was it. The session ends and up to here we've had a good session, she shows me some music site on her phone and everything is cordial. I finished getting dressed and proceed to leave her a tip 60 which for a just OK not exceptional HE was generous and she turns in disgust and says That's It. I look at her and calmly said what? She tells me expected at least 100 (not even 80) but 100, I look at her since in the past she has joked around and she's totally serious I just shake my head. This is what you want, and this is what your going to do I asked her. She's shaking her head going on and I said Wow, OK your serious. I can see that attitude for someone who has short changed her, had an attitude etc. I don't mind being kind to another kind individual but whatever got in her head that she expected that much in tip or more for that service is crazy, When business is down you don't go up with less service especially when people have been kind in the past. I don't know what got in her head (loneliness maybe? She says she hasn't taken any vacation or gone anywhere maybe that's it), but I didn't appreciate the attitude, and I don't expect to be going to Brook anytime soon. She's snapped.

Umbrellaman1
03-28-15, 15:59
My experience last sat. was excellent. Couldn't have been this same lady. When did "Susan" leave? When did you go?

Umbrellaman1
03-28-15, 16:12
As a suppplement to my last comment. This story got me thinking of a recent experience I had at Ray in Fitchburg when one of my best buddies over there got a little "tip pissy". It wasn't as bad as yours but still uncomfortable.

Like I've said before, if these massage ladies were 100% stable they'd be doctors or lawyers.

Big Head
03-30-15, 18:47
Totally agree. I went yesterday and had a great time with CiCi. Amazing talent with service you nornally don't get in an AMP. I had Wendy once and she was good, but enjoy CiCi more. She is older, but will take great care of you.Moses, your box is full.

Thanks,

-BH.

Janus808
03-31-15, 22:15
First time there and had new girl Mia. Been there two weeks. 40 ish, average looks and thin. I like the setup of the place. Comfy table and nice and warm. Mia gives an above average massage with a little tease and good technique after flip. Lots of oil used but she does a great job with the hot towel clean up so you leave with no residue. OTC only top / bottom. Ended with a couple firsts: some weird hair pulling part of the scalp massage and then she helped me get dressed which I had seen posted before but never experienced. Full hour. Standard rates and tip. Will repeat but am interested in the quality of the other girls if a regular doesn't mind sending a PM.

Smoke Screen
04-02-15, 06:06
You must have been dreaming! All reviews of this place I have seen say the place is legit. Nothing on the menu. What gives?I had a feeling that Clitflicker wasn't just dreaming with his post, but I've been to this spa a little over a year ago so there was a little doubt in my mind. I called and made the appointment, arrived on time. When I walked in I could hear 2 Chinese women talking very loudly way in the back of the spa. I waited patiently and finally one of them came walking down the long narrow corridor. She had a big smile on her face when she saw me, it was probably dollar signs that she saw instead of me, but I can hope. She is very small, attractive for her age, but with the usual bad Chinese teeth, she's not young but not old either, I'll guess early 40's, tight long pants and a low cut top, exposing a nice cleavage. She gave me a big hug and escorted me to the massage room. Off to the TS for a very thorough cleaning then she asked the question by hand motion, to which I nodded yes. Nice 2 handed technique. Then back to the massage room for a very good massage, after which, I felt like a piece of rubber.

In short, Clitflicker wins this one, and has my thanks for an honest report.

TheHotAzn
04-03-15, 00:54
I had a feeling that Clitflicker wasn't just dreaming with his post, but I've been to this spa a little over a year ago so there was a little doubt in my mind. I called and made the appointment, arrived on time. When I walked in I could hear 2 Chinese women talking very loudly way in the back of the spa. I waited patiently and finally one of them came walking down the long narrow corridor. She had a big smile on her face when she saw me, it was probably dollar signs that she saw instead of me, but I can hope. She is very small, attractive for her age, but with the usual bad Chinese teeth, she's not young but not old either, I'll guess early 40's, tight long pants and a low cut top, exposing a nice cleavage. She gave me a big hug and escorted me to the massage room. Off to the TS for a very thorough cleaning then she asked the question by hand motion, to which I nodded yes. Nice 2 handed technique. Then back to the massage room for a very good massage, after which, I felt like a piece of rubber.

In short, Clitflicker wins this one, and has my thanks for an honest report.Did you get a name by some chance?

ClitfLicker
04-04-15, 06:28
Did you get a name by some chance?I call it as I see it.

Of course as always YMMV.

Thank you for the encouragement.

I am going to be out and about soon looking for other gems. I will let you guys know how it goes (good or bad).

Cheers.

Clit.

ClitfLicker
04-05-15, 04:25
I call it as I see it.

Of course as always YMMV.

Thank you for the encouragement.

I am going to be out and about soon looking for other gems. I will let you guys know how it goes (good or bad).

Cheers.

Clit.Her name (or at least the sound) was COCO.

ClitfLicker
04-05-15, 04:40
With the tactical legislative nuke that vaporized our beloved full service Spas in Providence, I have been denied the sweet comforts of soft Asian hands (and bodies) for far too long. Was out that way so decided to swing by Oxford and headed to what I guess used to be called X-4 and is now called Sunny Massage Therapy on Sutton Ave. Called ahead and didn't seem like they were busy and mentioned I'd be by in 1/2 an hour and that wasn't a problem. Drop in ability is definitely a key factor that makes Spas, or at least the full service ones, sometimes more appealing to me than the potential scheduling hassles and pitfalls of BP and CL entertainment. Got there and pulled in and was the only car there. Went up to the door, which was locked, and buzzed to get in. An age mysterious Asian woman with a low cut top and a nice rack answered the door. At first, my eyes on her tits, I thought she was younger, but her face and hands had a bit more maturity so mid / late-30's I'm guessing. Can be so hard to tell sometimes. Wasn't sure at first if she was the mamasan, but she was the prototypical Asian masseuse petite with a nice see cup. Far more clothing than a Providence Spa girl with some stretchy pants a low cut T-shirt. Turns out she was my masseuse and led me to a nice room towards the back. Was definitely a step up as far as amenities in the room from what I've become accustomed to with the usually hastily assembled Providence Spas. It had actual paint on the walls, it had some thoughtful serene decor, it had a towel warmer in the room, it was actually nice and warm in the room with an in room heater that was already on and, to my pleasant surprise, it had a real honest to goodness massage table. It was sturdy, it was soft, it had a doctor's office like spread of soft thick sanitary paper on it, it even had a perfectly positioned head hole that almost brought a tear to my eye. I took a moment of silence to admire it before disrobing and laying down. A big step up form the padded kitchen tables of 1021 and even the couple of other rickety, awkwardly uncomfortable face hole massage tables I've been on in the past. But the holy grail of massage tables was balanced out by the lack of a table shower. I wasn't sure what to expect but knew this was no Providence Spa as far a services go so was ready to roll with the situation. Celine was her name I think, my engrish is a bit rusty, and she started in with a very nice massage. Definitely a skilled masseuse and I melted into the table and enjoyed the touch of her skilled hands. Thoughts of full service drifted to the back of my mind as I relaxed and enjoyed what was to be had. Once the torso was done there was a hint of teasing of the boys and a softer sensual massage signaled that something more was available. Upon the flip, my OTC roaming hand was not turned away and I was treated to a nice manual happy ending with a bit of UTC roaming allowed. Far cry from the full service I'm accustomed to but still pleasant and a nice release. She excused herself to wash her hands then came back from some more relaxing massage including a very nice lengthy foot massage. All in all a decent non-full service experience that when I'm in the area again I will repeat. Damages were the usual .6 for the house and I had a .5 handy so opted with that for tip. To the impending you-overpaid-the-tip hellstorm (which really means you-are-going-to-make-me-look-bad-when-I-only-tip- .4) I say tough. If I choose to pay an extra .1 so perhaps she'll remember me next time and perhaps more UTC will be allowed that is certainly my prerogative.Yea. X4 (sunny) is still on of my ATF list. Too bad you didn't get to see Laura (my ATF) back in the day. I highly recommend the 4 hands. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Just a thought.

Cheers.

Clit.

Smoke Screen
04-05-15, 09:48
Yea. X4 (sunny) is still on of my ATF list. Too bad you didn't get to see Laura (my ATF) back in the day. I highly recommend the 4 hands. It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. Just a thought.

Cheers.

Clit.Ah yes, Laura. That brings back sweet memories. She had a slight cast in one of her eyes, a little off center, which, for some reason, I found to be very sexy.

Big Head
04-05-15, 19:15
I had a wonderful dream.

All I can say is WOW!!

Clit.Coco is petite, probably late 40's, very friendly. Table shower was not bad. The massage was professional but sometimes seemed a little too hard. The tease was nice but came at the very end. After the flip UTC on top + HE + foot massage. Total = 60+40. Overall a positive experience.

-BH.

Jimbo776
04-06-15, 19:55
This is the first time I have posted here. I live in NE CT, and up until recently I frequented the North Main Street Spa in Providence. With the demise of the Asian spas in Providence I have been looking for a place in the Worcester area where I can get a HE. Last Saturday, I checked out a place in Auburn, at 65 Auburn Street. I walked up the stairs and got buzzed inside. It was a seemed like a bright, clean place. The woman who led me to the room was in her late 40's I'd guess, but fairly attractive. The massage room had a curtain instead of a door, and two massage tables. That was a bad sign for me, I really don't want another dude beside me when I am getting massaged. Anyway, the massage woman did not speak a lick of English, and it was very difficult for us to communicate. The massage itself was very good. She used techniques that I had not experienced at NMSS. Unfortunately, she made sure I was draped the whole time, and never went near Mr. Happy. I gave gentle hints about what I wanted, but got no real response. This place was good if you are looking for a decent massage, but it appears that is all you can get there. I won't be back. If anyone can direct me to a place in the Auburn area where I can get a HE, I would appreciate it, thanks.

Trailblazer99
04-07-15, 08:02
This is the first time I have posted here. I live in NE CT, and up until recently I frequented the North Main Street Spa in Providence. With the demise of the Asian spas in Providence I have been looking for a place in the Worcester area where I can get a HE. Last Saturday, I checked out a place in Auburn, at 65 Auburn Street. I walked up the stairs and got buzzed inside. It was a seemed like a bright, clean place. The woman who led me to the room was in her late 40's I'd guess, but fairly attractive. The massage room had a curtain instead of a door, and two massage tables. That was a bad sign for me, I really don't want another dude beside me when I am getting massaged. Anyway, the massage woman did not speak a lick of English, and it was very difficult for us to communicate. The massage itself was very good. She used techniques that I had not experienced at NMSS. Unfortunately, she made sure I was draped the whole time, and never went near Mr. Happy. I gave gentle hints about what I wanted, but got no real response. This place was good if you are looking for a decent massage, but it appears that is all you can get there. I won't be back. If anyone can direct me to a place in the Auburn area where I can get a HE, I would appreciate it, thanks.Town of Auburn, just is not the place to go looking. Police Chief has appointed himself as judge & jury and is doing everything to keep this "blight" out of Auburn. Just because he is not getting any means we all can't get any.

Anyways he has made it hard on local hotel managers and wants them to turn in anyone who might be using / providing services. I spoke with a lady who was asked to leave one of the hotels there but not arrested because they.

Thought she might be an escort. Never mind the drug problem there, so lets use or limited assets on something that is truly useless. Want a great massage with he go to X4, 5 minutes down the road.

Regards,

TB.

Member #4772
04-07-15, 12:39
Seems like Mia is gone too.

The new one is named Chrissy.

Nothing Special but Nothing bad either.

Hobo Bob
04-07-15, 13:54
Canterbury and Star are both offering full service, but bring your own jimmys, or you will get bareback or Cellophane wrappers.

In my humble opinion, neither spa is worth it. Both are low rent and the "girls" would be mama-sans anywhere else.

That said I have partaken at both.

As for Star, Ugh!

I went after I saw a report here on Wendy offering BBBJTCIM. Well. Its true. And As for her reported deep throat skills, that is true too. Also saw, but did not partake with Cici. All I can say is if you can get it up for Cici, god bless you. She is 60 ish, short fat.

Wendy is not much better. But she is slightly younger, maybe 50, skinnier, but not thin. Also will let you have her full Service GFE, that's right bareback.

I paid house fee of 40 for 30 min each time, with 60 for a BBBJTCIMWDT, and 100 to man batter her crusty cooze with no jimmy or cellophane even offered. (I did regret it) no burn, but just the memory haunts me. It was not a pleasant odor, and it lingered. That being said, I will not be back, and the horrible toxic smell of Wendy's "vagina" is not the reason I will not be back.

I have a nagging suspicion that Wendy used to be a "Wendell" and that haunts me still too. Seriously, my skin is crawling.

Canterbury,

Girls only slightly younger and more attractive. Can't recall her name, Took a ride for cellophane FS. House fee + 100. Again got a nasty lingering smelly cock out of the deal and it took at least 2 showers for it go away. The Cellophane BJ was sub par, and I doubt that its effective at preventing anything except pleasure.

We need better Full service options.

Be nice to Hobos.

Steve2319
04-07-15, 21:11
Nice reporting Hobo. I've had that nasty odor with me before also. The last time was from a visit to Litchfield street. But for me I was protected for all services rendered so I have no idea how that stuff made its way to my crotch. Nothing a long hot and soapy shower couldn't remove, though.

Seek Grt Mass
04-08-15, 13:00
Could of saved yourself money by searching the posts here first. This has been reported here several times. Check out X4 down the road.

Seeker.

This is the first time I have posted here. I live in NE CT, and up until recently I frequented the North Main Street Spa in Providence. With the demise of the Asian spas in Providence I have been looking for a place in the Worcester area where I can get a HE. Last Saturday, I checked out a place in Auburn, at 65 Auburn Street. I walked up the stairs and got buzzed inside. It was a seemed like a bright, clean place. The woman who led me to the room was in her late 40's I'd guess, but fairly attractive. The massage room had a curtain instead of a door, and two massage tables. That was a bad sign for me, I really don't want another dude beside me when I am getting massaged. Anyway, the massage woman did not speak a lick of English, and it was very difficult for us to communicate. The massage itself was very good. She used techniques that I had not experienced at NMSS. Unfortunately, she made sure I was draped the whole time, and never went near Mr. Happy. I gave gentle hints about what I wanted, but got no real response. This place was good if you are looking for a decent massage, but it appears that is all you can get there. I won't be back. If anyone can direct me to a place in the Auburn area where I can get a HE, I would appreciate it, thanks.

Seek Grt Mass
04-08-15, 13:06
Saw Wendy last weekend and she said CICI is gone to NY for a week or two and she's being worked to death. Wanted no part of the BBJCIM and was pissy about the tip. It's the first time I've ever seen her like this. I would stay away for awhile until she actually gets help.

Seeker.

Canterbury and Star are both offering full service, but bring your own jimmys, or you will get bareback or Cellophane wrappers.

In my humble opinion, neither spa is worth it. Both are low rent and the "girls" would be mama-sans anywhere else.

That said I have partaken at both.

As for Star, Ugh!

I went after I saw a report here on Wendy offering BBBJTCIM. Well. Its true. And As for her reported deep throat skills, that is true too. Also saw, but did not partake with Cici. All I can say is if you can get it up for Cici, god bless you. She is 60 ish, short fat.

Wendy is not much better. But she is slightly younger, maybe 50, skinnier, but not thin. Also will let you have her full Service GFE, that's right bareback.

I paid house fee of 40 for 30 min each time, with 60 for a BBBJTCIMWDT, and 100 to man batter her crusty cooze with no jimmy or cellophane even offered. (I did regret it) no burn, but just the memory haunts me. It was not a pleasant odor, and it lingered. That being said, I will not be back, and the horrible toxic smell of Wendy's "vagina" is not the reason I will not be back.

I have a nagging suspicion that Wendy used to be a "Wendell" and that haunts me still too. Seriously, my skin is crawling.

Canterbury,

Girls only slightly younger and more attractive. Can't recall her name, Took a ride for cellophane FS. House fee + 100. Again got a nasty lingering smelly cock out of the deal and it took at least 2 showers for it go away. The Cellophane BJ was sub par, and I doubt that its effective at preventing anything except pleasure.

We need better Full service options.

Be nice to Hobos.

JTexasTraveler
04-08-15, 21:40
Been a long time sense I've posted or been on this site. Searching and looking for some help. I've been trying to find a mature 40 something who's in good shape and GFE friendly. I know I'm supposed to review for an ask and I'll give the info I have. I've chatted with 2 providers, one I had an appointment tonight and got a no show, BP body rub girl I was suppose to met at 6:30 and she had a good excuse LOL, maybe tomorrow, will see and I'll post her. , the other was a woman I talked to back in Jan, also BP body rub provider, went by Brandi back then goes by Katrina now. Quick email's and she's offering BBBJ & ufs in 6 emails which scares me. I have a tribe at home and not looking to bring a present home to the queen. I'm not into the AMP seen and would appreciate any help with a safe mature woman while I'm here. Pm is fine. Thanks.

Generous J.

Smoke Screen
04-09-15, 05:52
Been a long time sense I've posted A long time doesn't quite fit here. That was your 1st post, unless you're talking about a different life. Anyway good luck with that.

Ridem
04-09-15, 14:28
I think your right Seek about her being over worked, no relief workers, and being a bit upset. I've seen some tension and loud language between CiCi and Wendy as well as some taking away of customers from Wendy. I think CiCi opened the door on somethings and lets just say there are a lot more expectations of people. Lets just say your right, Wendy probably needs some room and time for cooling down. Guys if you see she's not in the mood don't push it or let it cool off for a week or two.

Saw Wendy last weekend and she said CICI is gone to NY for a week or two and she's being worked to death. Wanted no part of the BBJCIM and was pissy about the tip. It's the first time I've ever seen her like this. I would stay away for awhile until she actually gets help.

Seeker.

Bigben99
04-11-15, 17:44
See my report in Boston section. Was there yesterday.

Seems like Mia is gone too.

The new one is named Chrissy.

Nothing Special but Nothing bad either.

ClitfLicker
04-12-15, 15:11
75 mintues Body Shampoo $100.00.

(includes 1 Hr Body work& 15 minutes body wash).

Went there today. Looks like a brand new facility. Called ahead (30 min) no problem, got there on time, met at front door by an older (late 40 ish?) tall, but well built Korean (she had a fat face, but a really cute smile. I didn't get a name (sorry).

I was Led to a very clean well appointed room with walls all the way to the ceiling and a real door. There were 2 tables in the room.

Was given a choice of table shower first or body work first and opted to let her run things and got her opinion. She said body work first. I said ok. Stripped and face down.

I asked for a medium to soft body rub, and it was really good!! My only complaint was that we were interrupted twice during the session. Having said that I could tell there was maintenance / building going on. Not a bad thing, just not on my dime. Furthermore she was very skilled as far as the body rub went. Very nice combination of deep tissue and tickle teasing. She used ALOT of oil (which I like). Lots of ass and leg work, done in a way I haven't experienced before. I thought my head was going to explode when she started little tickles and light fingernails all over me. Light OTC was ok, didn't want to push it, first time there. Hot towel cleanup was good. Everything felt and smelled very clean and fresh.

Then the flip. No hint of a HE but she gave a really nice face massage and did my chest and legs just right. Lots of OTC top and bottom. (1 full hour. Plus the time we were interrupted) again a nice warm towel cleanup. And into the robe hanging on the wall.

Then it was off to the table shower. I still feel like I am made of gooey rubber as write this. The Table shower was in the next room down the hall, again clean, private and well appointed with many clean towels folded neatly on a rack (well I think they were clean LOL) She used really good body wash, and the shower head very well on me. What I liked was that she put those Scrubby mittens on. Didn't miss a spot either. The rinse was good, but she took a call on her cell, and left me FREEZING on the table.

Came back in and dried me off. All in all not a bad experience. Just no HE therefore no tip. Damage (1).

I think I may repeat later when she has some new girls, and gets the place squared away. I just thought I would share this. (is this TOFTT?

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/4975255333.html

Best Regards.

Clit.

HarleyGuy09
04-13-15, 12:25
Hey guys, I'm from RI traveling to Oxford tomorrow, can I get some info on Flourish in north Oxford? Is it a FS place or not and how much roaming can be had? Can pm me if you like. Thanks in advance.

SePuede
04-13-15, 15:08
. All in all not a bad experience. Just no HE therefore no tip. Damage (1).

I think I may repeat later when she has some new girls, and gets the place squared away. I just thought I would share this. (is this TOFTT?

Best Regards.

Clit.Definitely I considered a good example of TOFTT, well done review. For $, I expect HE so thanks for the info because I will pass Sakura Foot Reflex. For now.

RoboMan25
04-13-15, 17:53
New to site and liked what I read about Star in Worcester. Can someone clue me in as to where this is.

Thanks.

Member #4868
04-14-15, 09:05
New to site and liked what I read about Star in Worcester. Can someone clue me in as to where this is.

Thanks.Thats awesome that you found the site and are enjoying it. Next you can find Craigslist and maybe start answering your own question. Your welcome.

Choir Boy
04-15-15, 01:00

Thanks.New Star Spa is at 75 Webster St.

Aluver
04-15-15, 14:10
Hey guys, I'm from RI traveling to Oxford tomorrow, can I get some info on Flourish in north Oxford? Is it a FS place or not and how much roaming can be had? Can pm me if you like. Thanks in advance.Pretty sure none of the oxford ones are, but if you find out otherwise let me know. I went to X4 recently and had a HJ finish, but I wasn't expecting FS as I had heard it was not available.

Boston Johnson
04-21-15, 16:27
75 mintues Body Shampoo $100.00.

(includes 1 Hr Body work& 15 minutes body wash).

Went there today. Looks like a brand new facility. Called ahead (30 min) no problem, got there on time, met at front door by an older (late 40 ish?) tall, but well built Korean (she had a fat face, but a really cute smile. I didn't get a name (sorry).

I was Led to a very clean well appointed room with walls all the way to the ceiling and a real door. There were 2 tables in the room.

Was given a choice of table shower first or body work first and opted to let her run things and got her opinion. She said body work first. I said ok. Stripped and face down.

I asked for a medium to soft body rub, and it was really good!! My only complaint was that we were interrupted twice during the session. Having said that I could tell there was maintenance / building going on. Not a bad thing, just not on my dime. Furthermore she was very skilled as far as the body rub went. Very nice combination of deep tissue and tickle teasing. She used ALOT of oil (which I like). Lots of ass and leg work, done in a way I haven't experienced before. I thought my head was going to explode when she started little tickles and light fingernails all over me. Light OTC was ok, didn't want to push it, first time there. Hot towel cleanup was good. Everything felt and smelled very clean and fresh.

Then the flip. No hint of a HE but she gave a really nice face massage and did my chest and legs just right. Lots of OTC top and bottom. (1 full hour. Plus the time we were interrupted) again a nice warm towel cleanup. And into the robe hanging on the wall.

Then it was off to the table shower. I still feel like I am made of gooey rubber as write this. The Table shower was in the next room down the hall, again clean, private and well appointed with many clean towels folded neatly on a rack (well I think they were clean LOL) She used really good body wash, and the shower head very well on me. What I liked was that she put those Scrubby mittens on. Didn't miss a spot either. The rinse was good, but she took a call on her cell, and left me FREEZING on the table.

Came back in and dried me off. All in all not a bad experience. Just no HE therefore no tip. Damage (1).

Best Regards.

Clit.You had a much better experience than I. She apparently has gotten help. An older woman who is heavily into draping. No tickle, no tease. The woman you had brought me to the room. She suggested bodywork first and then asked if I wanted a male or female to do the body shampoo. Not a good sign. The table shower was ok, but junior was covered with a wash cloth. She rubbed a couple of times but stopped as soon as the cloth elevated. Won't repeat.

Boston Johnson
04-24-15, 10:34
Word is that she is returning to Mass. Contact her for details.

RubMeLongTime
04-24-15, 19:54
Found myself 1/2 block from 62 union today. Always heard of it but never went.

I preferred prov but seeing as its dried up like a prune options are limited.

Greated by may and her dog! No literally her small dog will big yapper. She took the house and did the first 20 min. Said she already had an appt and that lucy would finish up. Fine by me.

Massage was a rub down, a little flirty and backside grabs here and there.

Lucy came in to finish up. A bit better on the massage side maybe a 4.

Flip comes aliit chest massage and "all done". I said I don't think so, she said its been an hour.

A bit banter back and forth and she tried to hike the price. I stay firm at standard he prices and she caves.

Here comes the jack hammer.

Got the job done but doubt I would go back.

Looks 3 for both had to be over 50 each.

Massage 5 on avg between the 2.

Level of satisfaction 5.

Indications of a wider me you but I have no interest.

Stay safe.

Rub.

ClitfLicker
04-25-15, 05:30
You had a much better experience than I. She apparently has gotten help. An older woman who is heavily into draping. No tickle, no tease. The woman you had brought me to the room. She suggested bodywork first and then asked if I wanted a male or female to do the body shampoo. Not a good sign. The table shower was ok, but junior was covered with a wash cloth. She rubbed a couple of times but stopped as soon as the cloth elevated. Won't repeat.I hope you didn't dump $$ based on my review. It is like I said, no HE no tip, and now I guess waiting for new help is out too. I have a recommendation though. Try 20 envelope terrace. Ask for ling ling (sp?) I happened to be in the Leominster area the other day (don't ask why) and stopped by Central st. I was made very happy by Ling Ling. She said she will be at 20 envelope "next time".

I am thinking sakura is not the place to be going to. Based on your report and the experience I had, I think it is all sealed up.

The Male thing is just Creepy. Really?

Sorry man. That just sucks. I also will not repeat at Sakura. (I do highly recommend ling ling, tho. .

Thanks for the review, now I know.

Best to all.

Clit.

Hooterlover
04-25-15, 13:26
Happen to be in that area and stopped in Asian Body and Foot reflexology. Strictly legit NO tease, NO flip, NO TIP!

FloydFec1
04-26-15, 00:21
I recently saw Amy at 20 Envelope Terrace. She's no 20-something, she looked to be 50+.

Service was good, took a half-hour for $40 and left happy and a $40 tip. I think they might reuse towels and sheets there. As I was getting dressed I saw her smooth out the covers on the table, and spray sweet-smelling fluid on them. Whoops!

Stay safe,

FF.

SP508
04-26-15, 00:27
All I can say is wow. 27 yo, pretty face, nice tight little body. She gave me top notch service in fact I'm planning on repeating tomorrow night.

ProvGuy
04-27-15, 11:02
I was near Oxford so I stopped by Sunny and was greeted by Selina who took the house fee. The massage tables are more comfortable than the ones in Providence and this looks to be a small place with three rooms for massaging. I thought she was going to be my masseuse but it turned to be Jessica who tells me she has been there for a few weeks. Massage was average and left happy, usual damage. I think Selina looks better than Jessica so has anyone had the pleasure of her service? As always, contributing members can PM for details.

Stay Safe,

Provguy.

Boston Johnson
04-28-15, 10:25
Saw this in Craigslist http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/4998519998.html -- Anyone have info? The boros and Shrews have not been kind to me over the years (except for Leeza who was shut down in wboro). Might TOFTT this week.

ARegularGuy
04-28-15, 10:52
After my poor experience with Coco on my last visit to this place, I was reluctant to return. However, SP508's description of Tina piqued my interest and I decided it was time for some reconnaissance. I didn't see Tina but met with Sophia, a very pretty 30 something. She has meat on her bones, not a BBW in my view, but clearly not petite or even near a spinner type. I went for the 1/2 hour. Right off the bat I stoked her legs during face down, no resistance whatsoever. After a perfunctory 10 minute rub with no oil, no lotion and only the briefest of teasing she ask me to turn over and asks, "you want everything?" I wasn't prepared for FS and wasn't interested in doing it with her, I prefer a different body type so we negotiated a standard finish which was jack hammer and totally uninspired. It appeared to me that she was disappointed by not getting a FS type fee. Including dressing and undressing I was in and out in under 20 minutes. I should have learned my lesson the last time, clearly not a repeat for me. Over at Envelope with Amy you get a lot more bang for your buck, never shorted on time, skilled teasing and interaction and, a decent menu.

ARG.

ARegularGuy
04-28-15, 11:07
This is a licensed therapeutic massage place, zero chance of extras. The place shares a building with some lawyers and other businesses but has it's own entrance. The massage location used to be a doctor's office. If you go there expecting more than a great massage, you will be disappointed. There is one happy ending place in Northb at 21 Southwest Cutoff with an old lady.

ARG.

Saw this in Craigslist http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/4998519998.html -- Anyone have info? The boros and Shrews have not been kind to me over the years (except for Leeza who was shut down in wboro). Might TOFTT this week.

Attract
04-28-15, 17:08
I recently saw Amy at 20 Envelope Terrace. She's no 20-something, she looked to be 50+.

Service was good, took a half-hour for $40 and left happy and a $40 tip. I think they might reuse towels and sheets there. As I was getting dressed I saw her smooth out the covers on the table, and spray sweet-smelling fluid on them. Whoops!

Stay safe,

FF.I stopped going there because I noticed the same thing. They do not use fresh sheets and towels. I used there restroom once and found hot towels being reused without washing.

Attract
04-28-15, 17:15

Stay safe,

FF." I felt the same thing. They do not use fresh sheets and towels. Once I used there restroom and noticed that the hot towels are reused without washing. I stopped going there just because of this ".

Ridem
04-30-15, 14:04
" I felt the same thing. They do not use fresh sheets and towels. Once I used there restroom and noticed that the hot towels are reused without washing. I stopped going there just because of this ".

Stay safe,

FF.They call it Febreze! They don't hang the towels up outside or they end up smelling like diesel or donuts.

TheHotAzn
05-11-15, 03:34
Took two for the team today and tried out 500 cam and hongs.

500 cam thought I was LE apparently and didn't provide anything afterwards, just tipped. 1 and went straight to hongs on park. Drew lisa I think it was? Pretty thick and has a belly, but decent rack and great provider overall. Did half hour for. 4 and tip. 4 for standard.

I then afterwards went to canter and thought I'd see what the talent was there for I felt the need to repop, and there was a cutie answering the door and said they needed a half hour before a new customer can come in. Rats, so I said next time and moved on to eat.

Might come back to lisa but only if I'm in need of release.

GL gentlemen of the board.

Moses1892
05-11-15, 13:06
Have gone to New Star near Webster Square several times in the past two months. CiCi always gives a great massage and takes very good care of me. She is older and not a spinner but has great massage ability, not to mention other skills.

SP508
05-12-15, 15:06
Visited last night, Wendy no where to be found. Another woman came in and said she would take care of me, whatever. Decent massage and the tease was absolutely top notch! She had me on my knees and elbows paying attention to all the right places. However, on the flip (which I initiated because the tease had me ready to explode) I asked for my usual extras and she wasn't having it. She said " oh you see Wendy? I fire her for no no business", well that was that gentlemen. She finished me off with a good HJ cleaned me up and I showed her my disapproval with a 2. 5 tip. I'll likely give it another go but perhaps this one is moving down the list for me. A shame really. Til next time.

Attract
05-12-15, 18:22
Visited last night, Wendy no where to be found. Another woman came in and said she would take care of me, whatever. Decent massage and the tease was absolutely top notch! She had me on my knees and elbows paying attention to all the right places. However, on the flip (which I initiated because the tease had me ready to explode) I asked for my usual extras and she wasn't having it. She said " oh you see Wendy? I fire her for no no business", well that was that gentlemen. She finished me off with a good HJ cleaned me up and I showed her my disapproval with a 2. 5 tip. I'll likely give it another go but perhaps this one is moving down the list for me. A shame really. Til next time." I called to check in for Wendy, she said Wendy is in NY and will be back on Wednesday ".

Member #4868
05-12-15, 21:11
Visited last night, Wendy no where to be found. Another woman came in and said she would take care of me, whatever. Decent massage and the tease was absolutely top notch! She had me on my knees and elbows paying attention to all the right places. However, on the flip (which I initiated because the tease had me ready to explode) I asked for my usual extras and she wasn't having it. She said " oh you see Wendy? I fire her for no no business", well that was that gentlemen. She finished me off with a good HJ cleaned me up and I showed her my disapproval with a 2. 5 tip. I'll likely give it another go but perhaps this one is moving down the list for me. A shame really. Til next time.I encourage a complete boycott of this place if Wendy was fired. Too many other good places in Worcester to patronize a place that fired a favorite.

Attract
05-13-15, 06:21
I encourage a complete boycott of this place if Wendy was fired. Too many other good places in Worcester to patronize a place that fired a favorite.Wendy has not been fired. Talked to her yesterday, she went to NY and she said she will be back on Wednesday. Cici always try to take all the customers. Once I went, Cici opened the door, asked for Wendy she said she is not there. I said I will come back later.

All of a sudden I hear Wendy talking on phone in another room. Finally I knocked on that door and Wendy was there and I finally stayed.

Trailblazer99
05-13-15, 11:20
There's a new girl at X4 - do not have a name for her, her English is very limited, she is on the younger side, be cup with a tattoo above left breast. Massage started very hard and I had to ask her to ease up little but overall ok, teasing. None.

Roaming utc nope, otc very little and she let you know she was not in favor of it. Finish. Nothing special. I would not see her again and on the Laura scale 2. 5 out of 5. Standard fees. As always YMMV.

Play safe out there.

TB.

Charlieo
05-13-15, 12:20
Guys, may be headed through your town tomorrow and want to line up some fun. Can you give me some details on house fee and tips for Wendy at New Star? Is she back today? Are there extras she excels at? PM is fine.

Also, any experience with this one?

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jump-start-your-spring-with-a-customized-sensual-body-rub/29692013

Appreciate the help!

Ridem
05-13-15, 13:38
Wendy has not been fired. Talked to her yesterday, she went to NY and she said she will be back on Wednesday. Cici always try to take all the customers. Once I went, Cici opened the door, asked for Wendy she said she is not there. I said I will come back later.

All of a sudden I hear Wendy talking on phone in another room. Finally I knocked on that door and Wendy was there and I finally stayed.Cici had been in NY for past couple weeks, now it's Wendy's turn. Hard part is they have no fill-in to offset the work which is up then goes down according to each individually, they used to bring in a temp but that's changed. It's hard to imagine Cici firing Wendy since she doesn't own the business, actually it's owned remotely as part of a larger circuit. But I have warned you guys before Cici will rob Wendy of customers if she thinks Wendy isn't listening, I've both seen and heard the fights, frankly I'm surprised they still work together. Don't know about Cici but Wendy has no car takes the bus when she needs to, cooped up there could bring on tensions I would imagine. There are plenty of other options though in the area.

Member #4868
05-14-15, 07:15
Guys, may be headed through your town tomorrow and want to line up some fun. Can you give me some details on house fee and tips for Wendy at New Star? Is she back today? Are there extras she excels at? PM is fine.

Also, any experience with this one?

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/jump-start-your-spring-with-a-customized-sensual-body-rub/29692013

Appreciate the help!Right up until I got to this section of her site:

For my saftey, I do have a light screening process. I will NOT respond to someone who has not properly filled out my contact form. I do respect your privacy and I'm sure you will respect mine as well. I may ask you for your I. The. At the door to verify you are the person I screened.

JP103
05-15-15, 19:35
Long time lurker first time poster so here goes nothing. Stopped in at 500 cam today. Busy parking lot so might want to be weary if a local. Not sure of name but drew a decent looking asian woman in mid 30's maybe. Opted for the half. So so massage. Friendly with decent English. Overall left happy. Would prolly repeat. Damages were 4/4.

SP508
05-16-15, 22:40
Had a 9:30 appt with Tina but she was running behind so a new girl (Lisa?) started me off with a light back rub. Kept telling me she was just learning and wasn't good at massage yet. She was a little hottie for sure! Similar body to Tina, petite and sexy. Had my session with Tina and told her when I come back I want her and the other girl to massage me and she said ok. This will be interesting!

Seek Grt Mass
05-18-15, 16:35
I heard there was a new lady here and just had to check her out. She's a petite hottie with great d's. Her name is Alisha. She was dressed in a tight mini and low cut plunging neckline. She's just starting out in the bizness but her massage was enticing and hit the spot. After the flip business started to pickup and she was a delight. I urge those looking an RI experience or the most fun you've had in Central MA in awhile to walk no run to see her before she's gone. Tina is great but this girl just just beautiful front and back. Have fun and be safe out there.

Seeker.

Member #4772
05-18-15, 19:57
Both run by the same owners.

Yet the young and pretty girls are In Worcester and Framingham gets the Old ones.

But on top of that Worcester cost less.

Seek Grt Mass
05-19-15, 14:22
They typically rotate them from slow market to busy one as needed.

Both run by the same owners.

Yet the young and pretty girls are In Worcester and Framingham gets the Old ones.

But on top of that Worcester cost less.

Mkfn499
05-19-15, 17:52
Went to jade yesterday about 6 pm. Had Julia, nice average Chinese woman. About 40 yo, 5-6 , 140#s, be / see cups. Got the hh, nice oiled massage kind of know what's she's doing. Hot towel cleaned oil off. Flipped over, she wouldn't "finish" massage until I asked, and promised no trouble. Nice slow teasing oiled finish. May repeat if nearby but propably get the same results at the dozens of AMPs closer to me.

40/40.

ClitfLicker
05-19-15, 20:06
I had a dream.

Damage was 7/5.

Saw Angie, super fun, very friendly and laughing the entire time.

So I parked in the back and came in the back door, had to take a wiss, bathroom was right there. Did so. Al good washed up and out to the reception area where I was met by (I assume) was mama. She took my 70, and made me sign in. Not sure if that is bad or good. It seems they keep track of customers. That doesn't bother me, but it was kinda weird. It could be an attempt to insure good service to repeaters. Not sure took it either way.

Mama shuffled me off to room 4 . Nicely appointed. Clean robe, stripped and in came Angie. Very petite, patted me on the butt several times.

Table shower was good with a lot of teasing.

She actually got on the table with me, really turned me on.

The finish was over the top.

ClitfLicker
05-19-15, 21:00
Angie was so fun. Table shower was nice. Bucket, no hose, had heated draw in the room, which I thought was nice. Was told to lay face down, and away she went. Nice scrub and got all the right spots. Flipped after the rinse, got a little tease for the little head. Dried off and back to room 4. She insisted that she would do everything from taking the robe and drying. Her Massage was good, not great, but a lot of laughter and teasing. As She crawled all over me, I was taken by her enthusiasm. Then she started rubbing my feet. Wow who would have thought. I thought I was going to come out of my skin!!

She was very personable and really fun. The finish was quite different. She put her entre little body on me and just breathed on the spot. You have to picture this. Basically 69 but legal. She never, ever took her clothes off. No UTC, but I didn't care, OTC was unlimited. She took her time on the finish which I really appreciate. Afterwards got a nice chest massage and a couple of kisses. She asked me if I was ready for a hot towel. I said yes and she came back in the room with a cold bottle of water and a nice warm towel rub down.

While she was dressing me after the fact she ran her hands down my stomach. Gave a squeeze, and asked if I will be back.

If you make it up that way, you should definitely take part. As I said before I don't like the "sign-in", but I think they do it for better customer service (opinion).

Stay safe and have fun (not necessarily in that order) .

Clit.

Markvi
05-22-15, 14:41
Was there for the first time in a very long while. Curious observation: the room had a small rack to hang clothes in a corner, and a curtain in front of it. Before getting to business, Lily closed the curtain. I wonder if it's a precaution against customer leaving a cell phone on surreptitious video recording?

Member #4772
05-27-15, 14:12
http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/5038627433.html

Meridian Bodywork focuses on body internal energies by applying pressure to the body Meridian Channels. These ancient Techniques allow our body to relax, gain and heal itself. Our staffs are specialize in these techniques.

Come and Visit us!

Store hours:

Monday to Saturday 9:00 am. Till 8:00 pm.

Sunday 11:00 am. Till 7:00 pm.

1 Hrs $ 60.00.

1/2 Hrs $ 40.00.

We have Special Promotional Offer:

From 9:00 am. Till 11:00 am.

$10.00 Off.

Call by either Appointment or Walk-In.

(508) 655.0883.

Went by there Monday and there were 3 girls. 2 of them were sweating and out of breath (About a 5) Looks wise, but the third one was young and they had her on her knees scrubbing the floor. I asked about seeing the young one. They told me No she is new has to train. I guess training means scrubbing the floor. So I passed.

Janus808
05-27-15, 14:37
Anyone frequent this once largely reliable establishment recently? It was a top spot for me but I have not been back since several reports a month or two ago that mentioned only standard massages and no HE. That still the case or does anyone have knowledge of the latest talent?

JohnReid
05-28-15, 02:09

Meridian Bodywork focuses on body internal energies by applying pressure to the body Meridian Channels. These ancient Techniques allow our body to relax, gain and heal itself. Our staffs are specialize in these techniques.

Come and Visit us!

Store hours:

1 Hrs $ 60.00.

1/2 Hrs $ 40.00.

$10.00 Off.

(508) 655.0883.

Went by there Monday and there were 3 girls. 2 of them were sweating and out of breath (About a 5) Looks wise, but the third one was young and they had her on her knees scrubbing the floor. I asked about seeing the young one. They told me No she is new has to train. I guess training means scrubbing the floor. So I passed.Same owners as 1154 Worcester Road, Framingham.

Dump My Goo
05-28-15, 08:08
Angie was so fun. Table shower was nice. Bucket, no hose, had heated draw in the room, which I thought was nice. Was told to lay face down, and away she went. Nice scrub and got all the right spots. Flipped after the rinse, got a little tease for the little head. Dried off and back to room 4. She insisted that she would do everything from taking the robe and drying. Her Massage was good, not great, but a lot of laughter and teasing. As She crawled all over me, I was taken by her enthusiasm. Then she started rubbing my feet. Wow who would have thought. I thought I was going to come out of my skin!!

She was very personable and really fun. The finish was quite different. She put her entre little body on me and just breathed on the spot. You have to picture this. Basically 69 but legal. She never, ever took her clothes off. No UTC, but I didn't care, OTC was unlimited. She took her time on the finish which I really appreciate. Afterwards got a nice chest massage and a couple of kisses. She asked me if I was ready for a hot towel. I said yes and she came back in the room with a cold bottle of water and a nice warm towel rub down.

While she was dressing me after the fact she ran her hands down my stomach. Gave a squeeze, and asked if I will be back.

If you make it up that way, you should definitely take part. As I said before I don't like the "sign-in", but I think they do it for better customer service (opinion).

Stay safe and have fun (not necessarily in that order) .

Clit.Obviously you don't use your real name when you sign in.

Pika Pepper
05-28-15, 15:31
they had her on her knees scrubbing the floor. I asked about seeing the young one. They told me No she is new has to train. I guess training means scrubbing the floor.I saw a similar training technique in "The Karate Kid". I think floor scrubbing is massage training. I think they also use butter churning for something.

ARegularGuy
05-28-15, 18:01
Should have known better seeing this place has a varied history. Met Cici, cute, friendly, zero skill, zero English. Went for the half hour, about 15 minutes in comes the flip, wants. 6 for a tug. I repeatedly refuse. Eventually, I put my junk between my legs, cross my legs and wave "no no", she caved and agreed on. 4. Not skilled, jack hammer tech, A cups with no detectable nipple, pretty inaccessible too, roaming downstairs forbidden, shorted on time. Need to know anything else?

ARG.

TravisBooth
05-29-15, 07:53

Went by there Monday and there were 3 girls. 2 of them were sweating and out of breath (About a 5) Looks wise, but the third one was young and they had her on her knees scrubbing the floor. I asked about seeing the young one. They told me No she is new has to train. I guess training means scrubbing the floor. So I passed.Went there twice when it first opened. Standard, ho-hum service by a nice enough, slightly pudgy lady who I'm sure has left by now. I have forgotten her name. At any rate, it was one of those interchangeable AMP names that they draw from a hat when they are hired.

The place's MO seems to be to park the best looking one at the desk (or in your case, pulling a Cinderella with a scrub brush) so you can see her through the door from the street. I'm not sure if it's always a "trainee" or if they have an actual job description for a reasonably hot receptionist / bait girl who doesn't actually do massage. Maybe she gets a small commission for each of us who makes the small-head decision to enter the establishment, based on what he sees? (There was a place like that on 106 in Easton where there would occasionally be good-looking ones posted near the entrance. Then when you got inside you'd realize that the hot young ones must have stopped by to make sure that their grandmothers had taken all of their medications that day.).

Anyway, my first visit went ok, and the location was convenient enough that I returned for another round. The second time, there were again the same two ladies -- the one who'd serviced me, and a younger, slim, pretty one. The one I'd had before was busy finishing a customer, so the younger one put down the copy of Chinese Vogue she'd been reading, and took my cash. She followed me to the room. This gave me that "Oh, boy!" feeling that we get when we draw a cutie, before realizing that we've been suckered. Turns out she was just keeping me in a holding pattern until the other lady became available. This turned out to be less of a tragedy than I would have expected, because she was not very good.

She draped me in something so heavy and airless that I think it may have been a secondhand lead x-ray vest, and proceeded to sort of push straight down on it and me from different spots as if she was trying to shove me through the table, or get me to cough up a piece of food that was stuck in my windpipe. It's possible based on her performance that she was an actual trainee. Either way, she was disappointingly clueless. After about ten minutes of lying face-down wondering if I could find a number for the Better AMP Business Bureau, the other lady came in and completed the session in a satisfactory way.

On my way out I stopped to drain Little Travis. While in the bathroom I spied some towel-soaking procedures that made me think I'd try a different place next time.

ProvGuy
05-29-15, 08:49
Went back to Sunny (X4) and got Jessica again. I had asked for Selina but she told me she wasn't working there anymore. So I opted for the 30 minute rub, damage was. 4 and. 4. Had a good time and was told next time I should try out She-she. I saw her on the way out so next time I'm there again I'll try her out. If someone tries her out before me let me know how things go. As always contributing members can PM for details.

Stay safe,

Provguy.

Trailblazer99
05-29-15, 10:03
Went back to Sunny (X4) and got Jessica again. I had asked for Selina but she told me she wasn't working there anymore. So I opted for the 30 minute rub, damage was. 4 and. 4. Had a good time and was told next time I should try out She-she. I saw her on the way out so next time I'm there again I'll try her out. If someone tries her out before me let me know how things go. As always contributing members can PM for details.

Stay safe,

Provguy.She-She does she have a tat just above right breast? If so I tried her. UTC was not available and only limited OTC. Massage was good but on hard side and I had to ask her to lighten up. I saw this one a few weeks ago and her english was limited. On the younger side.

And they had not even named her yet.

TB.

Ridem
05-31-15, 09:46
Just want to say THANKS to whom ever it was that came into 75 last Friday and insisted on having 'the other' room a number of times in the hall with CiCi interrupting my session, and while you were at it the 'I usually have the other girl'. The Other Girl as you say is relatively new, so I'm not sure how you go on saying 'you usually have her'. You were making a scene enough so that CiCi out in the hall with you was going on about it in Chinese with that 'other girl' whom I shall not name here for her sake you don't deserve it (and by the way if you don't understand Chinese the talk was not so good about you). The new girl felt really uncomfortable and bullied by CiCi as it was in the middle of our session. That's OK because CiCi and I go away back and I had a discussion with her about it later, as well as with our 'Other Girl'. Feel free to find out what your upcoming shortened and abrupt sessions will feel like or find out they are busy if you want to come back. Your welcome, be cool about it next time and not so insistent alright. It's OK to ask but not be a baby about it until you think you got your way.

Attract
06-01-15, 11:59
Went there, asked for Wendy, found out that she is not working there any more. She has been moved to some new place in Westboro.

Just want to say THANKS to whom ever it was that came into 75 last Friday and insisted on having 'the other' room a number of times in the hall with CiCi interrupting my session, and while you were at it the 'I usually have the other girl'. The Other Girl as you say is relatively new, so I'm not sure how you go on saying 'you usually have her'. You were making a scene enough so that CiCi out in the hall with you was going on about it in Chinese with that 'other girl' whom I shall not name here for her sake you don't deserve it (and by the way if you don't understand Chinese the talk was not so good about you). The new girl felt really uncomfortable and bullied by CiCi as it was in the middle of our session. That's OK because CiCi and I go away back and I had a discussion with her about it later, as well as with our 'Other Girl'. Feel free to find out what your upcoming shortened and abrupt sessions will feel like or find out they are busy if you want to come back. Your welcome, be cool about it next time and not so insistent alright. It's OK to ask but not be a baby about it until you think you got your way.

MarcoParco
06-03-15, 06:27
Any one have any first had experience with these two? How was it? And is it legit?

http://bodyrublist.com/978-551-0561

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tanned-sleek-blondeneed-i-say-moreall-week-7a-late-in-or-out/29037357

Member #4868
06-03-15, 13:48
Went there, asked for Wendy, found out that she is not working there any more. She has been moved to some new place in Westboro.New location.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/5052940996.html

Seek Grt Mass
06-03-15, 15:43
I've seen the second one on the list in NH. Real deal and a good time but on the $$ side. Let me know if you see the other one.

Seeker.

Any one have any first had experience with these two? How was it? And is it legit?

http://bodyrublist.com/978-551-0561

http://worcester.backpage.com/BodyRubs/tanned-sleek-blondeneed-i-say-moreall-week-7a-late-in-or-out/29037357

Seek Grt Mass
06-03-15, 15:45
This is the same place that's been in back where Leeza used to be since little after she moved. It must have changed hands or just bringing over fresh meat to get Cici and Wendy away form one another. It was almost an MMA fight last time they were together when I was there. Closer to me so I can't complain!

Seeker.

New location.

http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/thp/5052940996.html

Four Q
06-06-15, 08:57
I was going to try this place, on Main St as you enter the center from the north. I go by it many times.

Amazing how that tiny little triangle area of the town was home to 3 different rub places, the first 2 of which I personally had great luck at, but had problems. Natick BW and Cochituate St.

Marked and unmarked popo cars sit at the bridge looking directly at the entrance to the place, for long periods of time. That has been a deterrent for me to try the place.

4 Q.

Come and Visit us!

Store hours:

1 Hrs $ 60.00.

1/2 Hrs $ 40.00.

$10.00 Off.

(508) 655.0883.

Went by there Monday and there were 3 girls. 2 of them were sweating and out of breath (About a 5) Looks wise, but the third one was young and they had her on her knees scrubbing the floor. I asked about seeing the young one. They told me No she is new has to train. I guess training means scrubbing the floor. So I passed.

Ambrose
06-08-15, 17:29
Don't know if this belongs to Worcester or Boston, Framingham lies in between so I'll take my chances and put it here. After a disgusting time in Pawtucket I decided to take a chance at 62. Saw Lucy, not overly attractive but I needed some work done on my sore body. Ok rub & tug for an hour, 60/40 nothing special and I'm on my way home after that.

FloydFec1
06-09-15, 21:30
Recently visited X4 and drew Mary. She's a 30-something K-Woman with very strong hands, and a strong, aggressive rub. Pretty face, good command of English, and I will repeat. If she could learn to lighten up just a bit, she would be in the same league as Laura (damn, I miss her).

Stay Safe.

FF.

ARegularGuy
06-11-15, 16:37
Seek got it right. She's cute, maybe 4'11" and at least late 30's in age. Zero ass, soft smooth skin, small nips and augmented see cups. Her English is quite could, you can speak normally and she understands. Options are available with this woman, see for yourself. While she is fun, playful and even bubbly, except for her ST, her skills are a bit lacking. I opted for an oral finish and had to finish with a tug job as it just wasn't happening despite my "concentrating. " Roaming is plentiful.

ARG.

I heard there was a new lady here and just had to check her out. She's a petite hottie with great d's. Her name is Alisha. She was dressed in a tight mini and low cut plunging neckline. She's just starting out in the bizness but her massage was enticing and hit the spot. After the flip business started to pickup and she was a delight. I urge those looking an RI experience or the most fun you've had in Central MA in awhile to walk no run to see her before she's gone. Tina is great but this girl just just beautiful front and back. Have fun and be safe out there.

Seeker.

Sjbwm09
06-14-15, 19:17
Haven't been out much lately. Did get up to see Sue a few weeks ago, but otherwise been in a $$ drought. Was in Westboro this afternoon, so call the new (old) place on South. It was around 2 pm. They had another monger at 2:30. So would've had to wait till 3:30. Too late for me. Headed back to the city. Remembered a recent report of new talent at Envelope St. Called and was told 'Come on over'. So was there in 5 minutes. Met at the door by a wonderful lady. Not super young, but definitely not old. Short, dark hair and wonderful heavy see's. Hugged like old friends. Headed back to the back room and decided on the hour session. Undressed and laid down. She started on back. Giving a very firm rub. From shoulders to hip. And then the other side. Not enough tease for me, but does allow plenty of roaming. She was wearing a pair of shorts, very wide in the legs, allowing me to slide up and enjoy nice ass cheeks. Soon enough she told me to flip. Probably 25 minutes in. First thing she did was take down top and offered me a wonderful set of nips. She offered a few options. And we settled on what I needed. She then offered a bit more roaming. Encouraged it. And we both enjoyed a great finish. She then cleaned up with hot towel and proceeded to massage legs and feet. Very happy when I left. Yeah, shorted about 10 minutes, but I wasn't complaining. Her name is Ying-Ying. And would highly recommend. More details?. PM me. Enjoy the summer.

ProvGuy
06-15-15, 14:13
This is the same place that's been in back where Leeza used to be since little after she moved. It must have changed hands or just bringing over fresh meat to get Cici and Wendy away form one another. It was almost an MMA fight last time they were together when I was there. Closer to me so I can't complain!

Seeker.So this place is located inside of a parking lot with a sign in the back of the building to the second floor. I wanted to see who was working besides Wendy and when I went up the stairs it sounded like a woman was talking to someone else. When Wendy opened the door she had a smile on her face and a pep in her step, I was going to ask if someone else was working there as well but since she seemed much more pleasant than the other times I saw her I decided to give her another spin. The room looked pretty standard and there was an A / see there so that was good. I opted for the half hour. Massage was lacking as usual but people don't see her for that.

Damage. 4 + . 5 As usual contributing members can PM for details.

Stay Safe,

Provguy.

Woody32
06-15-15, 22:59
Do to some good reviews (thanks ridem) I went and visited Wendy (pw thanks for the link) I took the hour and got a very good light to medium massage. I prefer a more deeper but it was good. 1-2 brief phone interruptions, but with my thoughts of what might becoming I was ok with them. Pretty good tease and on flip we went to town, total nude finish, I got her off first with a little help from her, just some hand guidance. She was not acting, certain bodily fluids you just can't fake. My turn was really good (PM for more) so without this board I wouldn't have tracked her down. Thanks guys60/60 I was there for 1 hr or close enough. Hope this helps.

ARegularGuy
06-16-15, 14:53
There's another one between 466 and 431 B at 436 (in the back says Mamasan). I haven't been but called because the address isn't in the backpage / bodyrub ad. The phone number shows up for an an Albany AMP that was reviews on a escort cc site (see below). PM or post if you go. To me it sounds like more old ladies that will do more than the rub & tug.

ARG.

Beautiful young 💋128139;128139;sweet girls 💋128139;128139;4 Hand Can serve🙌128588; 💋128139;128139;no not make an Appointment service Fou 💋128139;128139;Adult To Relex 🌴127796;127796;128205;128205;128205;Good Health welcome.

1 Hour $ 65🌹127801;127801;.

Half Hour $45🌹127801;127801;.

90 minute $100🌹127801;127801;.

🚗128663;128663;127969;127969;127969;Parking in Back.

Open 9:30 am-10:00 pm-7 Day.

☎65039;9742;65039;9742;65039;9742;65039;9742;65039;917-209-6917.

Review:

Appointment Type: Spa.

Activities: Topless, Saran Wrap BJ, HJ, FIV FIA.

Session Length: 30 minutes.

Fee: 1. 5.

Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length.

Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell.

Ethnic Background: Asian.

Physical Description: Mid 40's couple extra lbs, typical AMP provider.

Recommendation: Yes.

Moses1892
06-16-15, 15:17
Was getting the urge and stopped to see CiCi earlier today. As always, good strong massage and a nice ending. She is older and a bit thick, but for a good massage and release for reasonable prices she is well worth it.

Attract
06-16-15, 18:16
"It looks like CiCi has become much better after Wendy has left. Met her yesterday, she went out of way to please me. Was there for 1 hr 15 mts. Strong massage as usual. Good tease and on the flip she went to her birthday suit, she jumped on the table, she herself initiated some nice moves. It was one of the best time that I ever had. Contributors could PM for further info".

Was getting the urge and stopped to see CiCi earlier today. As always, good strong massage and a nice ending. She is older and a bit thick, but for a good massage and release for reasonable prices she is well worth it.

Ridem
06-16-15, 18:43
Was getting the urge and stopped to see CiCi earlier today. As always, good strong massage and a nice ending. She is older and a bit thick, but for a good massage and release for reasonable prices she is well worth it.Re: CiCi you are right, usually a good massage and nice ending. Anna (owner) said she is getting a replacement for Wendy relatively soon. She had an interesting story about Wendy, she said they had complaints of Wendy following customers outside on several occasions, didn't elaborate, but that's why she let her go. I never experienced that but that's her story and hey Wendy's already found a new place anyway.

Attract
06-16-15, 19:20
"Never happened with me either. I know her from Envelope ".

Re: CiCi you are right, usually a good massage and nice ending. Anna (owner) said she is getting a replacement for Wendy relatively soon. She had an interesting story about Wendy, she said they had complaints of Wendy following customers outside on several occasions, didn't elaborate, but that's why she let her go. I never experienced that but that's her story and hey Wendy's already found a new place anyway.

Seek Grt Mass
06-17-15, 14:59
I never had that happen either but she's on her 3rd place in as many years so something not right at some point. Always a good time though!

Seeker.

Re: CiCi you are right, usually a good massage and nice ending. Anna (owner) said she is getting a replacement for Wendy relatively soon. She had an interesting story about Wendy, she said they had complaints of Wendy following customers outside on several occasions, didn't elaborate, but that's why she let her go. I never experienced that but that's her story and hey Wendy's already found a new place anyway.

Member #4772
06-17-15, 15:33
Went to see Tina at 3 Elm Street. Cute girl, friendly, Looks 8 Massage 8 will repeat.

Went to see new Girl at Cochituate named Mimi Looks 6 Massage 7 Will NOT repeat do the the ridiculous upsell which I stood firm and said No Way.

Member #5624
06-18-15, 21:44
This might be a new discovery. Sort of like finding a new planet, but not quite. And I'm sure someone has already reported this and I just couldn't find it.

I was on my way to Hurricane Betty's (anyone know the history on this odd name for a bar?) or Riviera Show Club, both on Southbridge Street in Worcester, MA.

As I looked to the right, to survey the strip mall that has Wendy's, where I've occasionally stopped for refreshments, I noticed a board "Asian Bodywork".

On a whim, I parked and walked up a flight of stairs to have an ugh girl answer the door. When I asked for alternatives, a prettier girl bounced out of the booth / room at the far end of the hall.

I went with her. She didn't know that I was already spent from a previously successful encounter and was only seeking some comfort and relaxation.

She told me her name, but I couldn't catch it. Perhaps Lucy?

But she floored me with her massage, with oil, followed by clean up, with hot wet towels. I was expecting a less professional massage and a more aggressive up sell. And I was proven wrong on both counts. It could just be that she was playing safe, having never seen me before.

I did grope around. Who wouldn't? And she was playful and accommodating. But I wasn't going for the kill. She didn't know that.

Regardless, a pretty awesome half hour massage, with no skimping, for $40.

I've been to many AMPs over a period of more than a decade. And this was comparable to some of the best.

Keep in mind though, that it all depends on the lottery. And the girl you get might not be all that.

Ambrose
06-19-15, 20:02
They have been closed for a while now, I used to see Amy, cute little woman. Anyone know where she went or have any info about her?

NoRush
06-20-15, 19:35
From the description, I think you probably were at 500 Cambridge St in College Square. It's often abbreviated here as CS, which might be a little obscure.

For me the massage portion hasn't always been quite as amazing as you're describing, but the total experience has usually been pretty solid. YMMV.

This might be a new discovery. Sort of like finding a new planet, but not quite. And I'm sure someone has already reported this and I just couldn't find it.

I was on my way to Hurricane Betty's (anyone know the history on this odd name for a bar?) or Riviera Show Club, both on Southbridge Street in Worcester, MA.

As I looked to the right, to survey the strip mall that has Wendy's, where I've occasionally stopped for refreshments, I noticed a board "Asian Bodywork".

On a whim, I parked and walked up a flight of stairs to have an ugh girl answer the door. When I asked for alternatives, a prettier girl bounced out of the booth / room at the far end of the hall.

I went with her. She didn't know that I was already spent from a previously successful encounter and was only seeking some comfort and relaxation.

But she floored me with her massage, with oil, followed by clean up, with hot wet towels. I was expecting a less professional massage and a more aggressive up sell. And I was proven wrong on both counts. It could just be that she was playing safe, having never seen me before.

I did grope around. Who wouldn't? And she was playful and accommodating. But I wasn't going for the kill. She didn't know that.

I've been to many AMPs over a period of more than a decade. And this was comparable to some of the best.

Keep in mind though, that it all depends on the lottery. And the girl you get might not be all that.

MAC1969
06-21-15, 19:09
I went and saw Wendy for the first time last week. The wboro location is close to my work and I saw what looked like a bunch of good review on the ending so I figured I would give her a try. Like others say the massage is ok, medium to light pressure. Lots of teases, brushing of the boys. The flip, she asks if I want oil I say yes. I started roaming and she quickly undoes her bra, I start playing and then go under her shorts realy wet. The ending was realy good!

I went again this week. I called ahead for appointment, she was busy till noon. I got there a little early and parked in the lot and realized the entire municipal parking lot has a clear view of the stairs up to her place. I saw the guy she was busy with leave. I considered not going up, but I put on a baseball hat and shades and up I went LOL. Pretty much a repeat of the first visit. The phone rang she apologizes and answered. I was watching her and I noticed how tall she is and that her back is really kinda big. She gets back and starts in on me and I notice how big her hands are, I start playing under her shorts again and I tried to put a finger in her but it seemed like something was in the way. then she moved and made a sound like she didn't like that, I stopped trying. The finish wasn't as good as my first visit.

I may be way off with this next comment but need to put it out there. Not trying to piss anyone off, I know some of you may really like Wendy, I don't dislike her. It's just that once I was in my car and had a minute to think back on my visit with Wendy I started wondering how long she has been a she? Anyone with similar thoughts? I doubt I'll go back. Even if one of you could convince me that she has always been a she, I don't like the exposure to the parking lot.

Attract
06-22-15, 14:56
You are a senior member and obviously you are much more experienced but my feelings is that any parlor if you are parked in the in the front parking lot from the door, then you can always see who is coming in or going out. The draw back there which I think that since that door is exclusively used by the spa so you know for sure that the person is either coming out or going in to the parlor.

I went and saw Wendy for the first time last week. The wboro location is close to my work and I saw what looked like a bunch of good review on the ending so I figured I would give her a try. Like others say the massage is ok, medium to light pressure. Lots of teases, brushing of the boys. The flip, she asks if I want oil I say yes. I started roaming and she quickly undoes her bra, I start playing and then go under her shorts realy wet. The ending was realy good!

I went again this week. I called ahead for appointment, she was busy till noon. I got there a little early and parked in the lot and realized the entire municipal parking lot has a clear view of the stairs up to her place. I saw the guy she was busy with leave. I considered not going up, but I put on a baseball hat and shades and up I went LOL. Pretty much a repeat of the first visit. The phone rang she apologizes and answered. I was watching her and I noticed how tall she is and that her back is really kinda big. She gets back and starts in on me and I notice how big her hands are, I start playing under her shorts again and I tried to put a finger in her but it seemed like something was in the way. then she moved and made a sound like she didn't like that, I stopped trying. The finish wasn't as good as my first visit.

I may be way off with this next comment but need to put it out there. Not trying to piss anyone off, I know some of you may really like Wendy, I don't dislike her. It's just that once I was in my car and had a minute to think back on my visit with Wendy I started wondering how long she has been a she? Anyone with similar thoughts? I doubt I'll go back. Even if one of you could convince me that she has always been a she, I don't like the exposure to the parking lot.

Ridem
06-23-15, 09:25

I may be way off with this next comment but need to put it out there. Not trying to piss anyone off, I know some of you may really like Wendy, I don't dislike her. It's just that once I was in my car and had a minute to think back on my visit with Wendy I started wondering how long she has been a she? Anyone with similar thoughts? I doubt I'll go back. Even if one of you could convince me that she has always been a she, I don't like the exposure to the parking lot.No your not pissing anybody off but I can assure you she was not a he. She comes from a north region of China and has some rather big tall brothers, at least that's what Anna told me when I first discretely mentioned how big she looked. Anna showed me pictures one time when Wendy was working in her wallet of her with her family. Some might say she's kind of amazonian in a way, just the gene pool. She does have large hands and back your right but I assure you she's all she, the plumbing is all natural. Must say the poor women has not always been treated well by some men in the past which explains her aversion sometimes and the fact that her friend is around.

MAC1969
06-25-15, 16:44
Hey Ababba,

Senior member dosent = experience. I get what your saying, that you are visible when comming and going at any AMP. This place is different, have you visited Wendy's new location? The door is at the top of set of wood stairs about 15 feet above ground level. The parking lot services a few different businesses over 100 parking spaces. Take a look on google maps, and bring a hat and shades for your visit LOL.

Mac.

You are a senior member and obviously you are much more experienced but my feelings is that any parlor if you are parked in the in the front parking lot from the door, then you can always see who is coming in or going out. The draw back there which I think that since that door is exclusively used by the spa so you know for sure that the person is either coming out or going in to the parlor.

MAC1969
06-26-15, 00:37
Thanks for the info Ridem. I feel a lettle better knowing she has never been a he.

No your not pissing anybody off but I can assure you she was not a he. She comes from a north region of China and has some rather big tall brothers, at least that's what Anna told me when I first discretely mentioned how big she looked. Anna showed me pictures one time when Wendy was working in her wallet of her with her family. Some might say she's kind of amazonian in a way, just the gene pool. She does have large hands and back your right but I assure you she's all she, the plumbing is all natural. Must say the poor women has not always been treated well by some men in the past which explains her aversion sometimes and the fact that her friend is around.

Mbk1999
06-28-15, 11:52
Had not been in a while, but never a bad time. However, this time, saw Ling, older woman who was totally legit.

Seemed to be the only one working there. Needless to saw in no hurry to repeat as there are plenty of 'good bet' options out there!

Cyber510
06-28-15, 16:17
First post, hope I do it right.

I saw Wendy for the first time today. I've seen a lot of good reviews so I want to give her a try. Wendy has an awesome personality, very welcoming. The massage was ok, fairly light pressure but enjoyable anyway. Lots of teasing with light brushes of the boys before the flip. Started roaming and the shorts came down but. She seemed a bit shy about it. Ending was really good though. Nice clean up with a warm towel.

Seek Grt Mass
07-01-15, 22:50
As I've speculated prior the ladies have moved down the road. Just a heads up for all the Metrowest guys out there I found out when I went to Pink tonight that my two favorites Tina & Alisha have move from Cantebury to Pink in order to better serve us! If you've waited to make the trip to Worcester now's the time take a trip over to Pink and get your fill of these great ladies. I'm heading to Cantebury tomorrow to see the new blood there. Have fun and play safe.

They typically rotate them from slow market to busy one as needed.

SP508
07-01-15, 23:21
What a horrible experience tonight at new star. The new girl Lisa? (her English is horrible) very thin, no ass, no tits, older maybe late 40's. Anyway, went in paid for my half and got on the table. Right off the bat the massage was sub par very light and I got the feeling she had no clue what she was doing. Flip came with no tease. There I am laying there limp and lifeless. She motions a hand gesture and points I say no and attempt to communicate that I would prefer she provide other methods of stimulation to no avail. She realized what I was asking and refused so I gave her the go ahead to rub one out. She started and my roaming hands were batted down. I asked her to see her tits and she said "no sorry" best English I heard from her all session, I think she practices that phrase to get it perfect. At this point I'm just got frustrated and told her to stop jerking me off because I was done. She seemed shocked. Got dressed and left. No tip. I can provide the service she was offering myself for free. I'm not encouraging this bad service and I suggest all of you do the same. I'll be going to Canterbury to try out the staff change and if it's not up to par with Tina and Alisha I'll walk out of there also. The only way we can expect these places to step up there game is by shutting off the cash flow until they get the message!

Adobe
07-02-15, 00:04
This may come as a surprise to some of you but there are more LEGIT spas in Ma than the kind we like. Sounds like ML walked into one of these, thinking he was in one with extras, obviously he was not. When you go to a doctor and a cute nurse walks in, do you ask her to jerk you off too? Of course not, but if you did, don't you think you would get at least a disgusting look. This massuse is just that, a massuse, not a prostitute. If you can remember her name, tell me, and I will get an appointment with her and will report back with my findings.Let me think about this. . . Hmmm. If I asked a nurse in a doctor's office to jerk me off, and she responded with a dirty look. Well, what the Hell was I doing asking the nurse to jerk me off? Of course, after passing the nurse.

On the way to the waiting room, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't press a $10 bill into her hand, either.

The nurse analogy isn't quite on point. While all of us have probably fantasized about a cute nurse jerking us off, none of us would. I hope! - visit a doctor's office intending to tip our doctor's nurse $40 for a happy ending. . . Right? My point isn't about.

The expectations of the disappointed client or patient. . . It's about the experience of the worker. Maybe a nurse has to deal with a nutty patient looking for a handjob once a year; but let's be honest, a masseuse at an.

Asian massage parlor is probably asked to provide a handjob by 1 out of every 3 clients. My point is that, as a professional masseuse, this is something she should be experienced in dealing with. (Unless, perhaps, it was this.

Gal's very first day on the job.) Some masseuses will gracefully say, "No, I do not offer that service," and continue with the massage. I suppose it's also in the ballpark for a masseuse to become disgusted, but she should at.

Least have tossed the guy a damp towel to wipe off the oil. He didn't ask her to allow him to anally penetrate her without a condom; he just asked for a handjob. She left him without so much as a fare-thee-well. If she's.

Truly that upset, she might spit at him when he offers her the $10 tip. Heck, if she had remained and finished her massage, I could see him offering her a $20 tip because of the graceful way she handled an awkward.

Situation. A model in a bikini at a convention might expect to have her ass groped a few times by drunken conventioneers. That's wrong, of course, but it's something she should be prepared to deal with. A masseuse at an.

AMP should expect to be propositioned by jerks. Like us. From time to time. If the operation is legit and she doesn't mind losing her tip, then by all means, she should abandon the guy and maybe spit on his unit as she.

Leaves. Or she should decline the office with grace and conclude the massage. But what I think is unreasonable is shorting the guy on time and walking out and leaving him covered in oil.

The client has no right to demand the happy ending. The masseuse. Who, again, is a professional who has surely dealt with this situation before. Has no right to abandon her client AND expect a tip. If the client wants to.

Leave a tip, he can. But in my view, he did nothing wrong by declining to leave a tip.

I can understand the reasoning behind leaving some kind of tip: The masseuse worked on him for 40 minutes, and it was only after his indecent proposal ("indecent" at a legit parlor) that she hurried out of the room. But he.

Didn't get his full money's worth when the masseuse abandoned him and didn't even leave him a way to clean off the oil. He didn't get his money's worth. I'm not talking about the happy ending, either. He was shorted on.

Time. If the masseuse has stayed the full 60 minutes (or 55 minutes) and cleaned him up, sure, she's entitled to a tip the same as any other legitimate masseuse. But it's not a sliding scale, is it? She shorted him on almost.

A third of his time.

Let me suggest this scenario: You visit an AMP. The girl who performs the massage is this really hot young lady who has made teasing skills. She offers a bit of UTC roaming on top and OTC roaming on the bottom. After the.

Flip, she points at your rod and raises her eyebrows as if to ask, "Okay to touch?" and of course you smile and give her the go-ahead. She starts the happy ending and she's doing a great job. You're thinking to yourself.

"The house fee was 50 and I'm definitely leaving this woman a tip of at least 40. " She's continuing with the happy ending and you're getting more and more excited and you lift your head and look up at the clock and notice.

That there are at least 10 minutes left to the half-hour. That's not a problem, because at the rate this gal is pumping you, you're about 30 seconds away from spilling your special blend of coconut milk.

And she stops with no warning. With a good 10 minutes left to the half-hour.

Are you going to tip her the $40 for the abruptly terminated happy ending? Are you going to tip her $39 because she got you most of the way there?

The masseuse walked out on this guy without offering any extra stimulation. That's her right, of course, but it's not her right to expect any tip at all. If she cared enough about a $10 or $20 tip, she could have stayed till the.

End of the hour. If that was too distressing to her, it was her right to leave. IMHO, he was under no obligation to tip her at all. And for the record, I personally would not have insulted her by leaving her a tip of $1. If it was.

Indeed a legit MP, then I can't blame the masseuse for being disgusted and fed up with yet another customer asking him to pump and drain him.

Just my 2 cents.

Big Head
07-03-15, 15:42
Visited this place. Lisa was working there, about 45 yo, not a spinner with bigger boobs than most asian ladies, friendly smile. Massage was nice with some nice tease at the end, HE was OK. UTC on top, OTC below. Half Hour = 40+40.

-BH.

SP508
07-03-15, 17:04
Completely redeemed my last trip to New Star with a trip to Canterbury. CuCu opened the door displaying her full see cups busting out the top of her shirt. Paid for a half and asked for light touch. Massage was ok but the finish was where it's at. Definitely recommend. Worthy replacement of Lisa and Alicia.

CommonRider
07-05-15, 18:10

Keep in mind though, that it all depends on the lottery. And the girl you get might not be all that.I stopped at CS a few months back. Had an awful experience. Drew a decent looking 40's Asian woman and opted for the half hour. Laid down and she started with soft touch immediately for about 20 seconds and told me to flip. Started with HJ and then sold me on BBBJ for I think another. 1. She proceeded to take out a spray bottle full of rubbing alcohol and then sprayed the little guy down for about 30 seconds. At this point I didn't even know what to think. She gave a BBBJ for such a short amount of time and then went back to HJ. I was so turned off at this point that I just wanted her to finish so I could get the hell out of there. I definitley haven't returned, and have had a hard time finding any AMP locally that I feel is worth the $. I was hitting X4 for a while and having decent luck there. I personally am into the teasing aspect of the whole massage and I haven't been really getting that anywhere over the past few months. Everywhere I have gone (466, highland, glennie etc) has just been decent rub, no tease, flip, finish and over all short on time. I've actually stuck to seeing Suria for my last couple of times because at least I knew I was guaranteed to get basically what I came for. Anyways, be safe. Peace.

ProvGuy
07-09-15, 09:58
Hello Gents,

Saw Wendy recently because on my last visit I was shorted and she said she would make it up to me. The massage was better than usual and the service was as expected. She did tell me that someone new was going to be joining her. I think her name begins with an A but couldn't remember it.

Stay safe,

Provguy.

Yogurt Slinger
07-09-15, 11:06
So after two failed attempts last night, I went with the old faithful AMP. Cucu was there with her tits pushed up to her chin. She gave me the eat massage I've had at an AMP. Not too much oil and had my back cracking so good she thought she hurt me, I loved it. A little teasing before the flip. Her technique was good and she let me suckle her beautiful ta-tas. I felt pretty lucky with this girl.

Choir Boy
07-10-15, 18:43
So after two failed attempts last night, I went with the old faithful AMP. Cucu was there with her tits pushed up to her chin. She gave me the eat massage I've had at an AMP. Not too much oil and had my back cracking so good she thought she hurt me, I loved it. A little teasing before the flip. Her technique was good and she let me suckle her beautiful ta-tas. I felt pretty lucky with this girl.Excellent report. I will have to check this place out. How was Cucu dressed?

Kenny9370
07-11-15, 09:40
Haven't seen much report on this place so decided to try it out. Walked in and was greeted by Wendy, I think she was the only one there. Not sure if this is the same Wendy that everyone's been talking about but this Wendy was very muscularly built. Just picture a smaller version of Chyna, the wrestler. Because of this I almost walked out when I first met her but the little head was doing all the thinking at the moment. Paid the house fee, 0. 6, undressed, and laid on the table. Wendy walked in and started the massage. The massage was okay, I thought it was going to be harder but it was a medium massage with alot of teasing before the flip. On the flip there was no haggle about "how much this" and "how much that", which I like. She just went with the flow and was very accommodating (PM for more info). Overall I had a pretty good time and would repeat. The only downside was that I wished the massage was a little harder but that was my fault for not asking. Hope this helps.

Choir Boy
07-11-15, 10:51
Haven't seen much report on this place so decided to try it out. Walked in and was greeted by Wendy, I think she was the only one there. Not sure if this is the same Wendy that everyone's been talking about but this Wendy was very muscularly built. Just picture a smaller version of Chyna, the wrestler. Because of this I almost walked out when I first met her but the little head was doing all the thinking at the moment. Paid the house fee, 0. 6, undressed, and laid on the table. Wendy walked in and started the massage. The massage was okay, I thought it was going to be harder but it was a medium massage with alot of teasing before the flip. On the flip there was no haggle about "how much this" and "how much that", which I like. She just went with the flow and was very accommodating (PM for more info). Overall I had a pretty good time and would repeat. The only downside was that I wished the massage was a little harder but that was my fault for not asking. Hope this helps.There is a way to tell that I don't think has been mentioned on this board. The famous Wendy suffered some kind of injury in the past. The ring finger of her left hand is bent in a 90 degree angle. She cannot straighten it. Did your Wendy seem to have this injury?

Also, our Wendy likes to show off her legs, either in short shorts or a very short dress.

Kenny9370
07-12-15, 02:42
There is a way to tell that I don't think has been mentioned on this board. The famous Wendy suffered some kind of injury in the past. The ring finger of her left hand is bent in a 90 degree angle. She cannot straighten it. Did your Wendy seem to have this injury?

Also, our Wendy likes to show off her legs, either in short shorts or a very short dress.Yes the Wendy I saw was dress in booty short. Did not notice the injury though.

Yogurt Slinger
07-12-15, 19:01
Excellent report. I will have to check this place out. How was Cucu dressed?Low cut blue sun dress. Long hair, half way down her back. Very attractive, 30-40 yrs, no butt.

Jack A Dogov
07-20-15, 09:47
I called and asked if they were busy. "No not busy now, come right now" they said. I was there in five minutes only to find that they were busy. Not sure who answered the door but she asked me to wait a few minutes and directed me to sit on the couch. I was hoping she would be my masseuse as she looked quite nice in a low cut dress but it was not to be. This place is very small inside and the walls of the rooms don't go all the way to the ceiling. There's also only curtains for doors so while I was waiting I could hear a guy in one of the rooms getting off. Eventually Mai (she spelled it for me) finished up with her client and led him out while I quickly hid. She then took me to the room and she was my masseuse. She's cute and thin. Not much English but what she does say she tends to say a little bit too loudly. She also prefaces everything with "Honey. " "HONEY YOU WANT SOFT OR MEDIUM?" Turned out to be her first day there. Massage was average which is being kind though she tries. Soft touch was weird and not sensual in anyway. She sort of just tapped lightly and not in any special areas. On to the flip and she pointed and asked if it was okay. I said it was so she started. She tried jackhammerring but I slowed her down however she kept stopping. Three or four times she stopped what she was doing saying I had finished. I would tell her to keep going and she would point to her hands and say "HONEY YOU DONE! LOOK. " I tried telling her that it was pre-cum (which I tend to have a lot of) and that she would know when I was done but she didn't understand. Eventually I got her to keep at it long enough for me to actually be done which made her giggle and exclaim (again too loudly) about the amount. Cleanup, some face, arm, and leg massage and then we were finished. It was an average time at best but speaking of time, she shorted me by about ten minutes. There is something about her that's kind of endearing and she seems like a sweet girl, however between the poor massage and the stop and start finish, I won't repeat with her.

Jerkedpork
07-22-15, 08:04
FYI, I saw a NYC express van drop off a new girl last night. She looked like a young 30 yo and long legs and a nice ass. Please PM me if you have any more info.

SePuede
07-22-15, 14:21
First time in Canterbury. They are charging. 35 hh and. 5 for the h, I have to say that's the best prices you can find anywhere. Anyway, the place is very small, 2 rooms and there is no doors, just a curtain. It was a hot day but they have stand up ACs. I paid for hh because I did not have the time, Cucu took care of me. She can barely speak English but no matter, As long you know soft and medium and good. She is about 45-50. Not bad for her age, average beauty and above average for Worcester-Fitchburg area. She was nice, she blowed air in my butt, I took a hike since I did not want to park close to the AMP. I asked for medium and it was more like a tease. The flip came too fast and she ask me how much, I said. 4 and she nodded, she say more and no shirt, I passed.

Because the flip came too fast, I decided to go for the ride of my life. I locked my legs to the bed? And let Junior to take command. She was shaking that like no tomorrow and after easy 15 minutes I finished, she continued I guess for inertia, told her that's enough and left to get the hot tower. She did not mind the task. She mentioned 4 times for me to come back, time will tell, in any case, I left happy.

SePuede.

Orch13
07-26-15, 12:21
Long time poster here with a fairly ne I'd. Those who have been around will recognize the I'd by splitting it in half, right down the middle. LOL.

Read the forum and asked one lesser know Senior for info with no reply. So what's to do but rely on the info. Post were dead on. Saw Wendy and rub was OK but as you suggested, there was more than just an average massage. Total access to the point, she went into a dazed state and it turned out to be everything as described and then some.

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH.

Orch13
07-26-15, 17:59
Long time poster here with a fairly ne I'd. Those who have been around will recognize the I'd by splitting it in half, right down the middle. LOL.

Read the forum and asked one lesser know Senior for info with no reply. So what's to do but rely on the info. Post were dead on. Saw Wendy and rub was OK but as you suggested, there was more than just an average massage. Total access to the point, she went into a dazed state and it turned out to be everything as described and then some.

Take care and stay safe.

OR CH.That would be new ID. LOL.

Wowthg
07-29-15, 12:52
I was in your area last week and happened to stop in to sample a local establishment. I was planning on trying Canterbury, but they had some construction right in front with the accompanying Uncle LEO so I declined to park and walk in right then and there. From there I knew it wasn't far to the College Square location. I like the site. Other businesses give you some "cover". Went upstairs and wanted a table shower. Nope, regular shower. I asked if someone would join me, but was told I was on my own. Once in the room I had Lilly as my attendant. She was a bit thick but a nice rack. She was very friendly from the start. No draping as I lay on the table so that's always a good sign. Some playful moves on both of our parts indicated there would be more. Unfortunately, the flip was very soon, but she encouraged roaming, lifting up her shirt and letting me at her large rack. At the same time, she was cranking on me pretty hard. Got her to slow down to enjoy the finish, but was in and out of the place rather quickly. Left a standard. 4 tip on top of the. 6 door fee and left somewhat happy.

Thanks for the intel from the board!

Attract
08-04-15, 12:26
" visited the place couple of days ago. Paid the house fee, led to a room, got undressed and was waiting for the lady to come back. Heard a door bell and she opens the door and over heard the conversation that the guy had called earlier so she comes to my room and asks me to get dressed and leave. I asked her to refund my house fee, which she did reluctantly. Will never go back again".

I was in your area last week and happened to stop in to sample a local establishment. I was planning on trying Canterbury, but they had some construction right in front with the accompanying Uncle LEO so I declined to park and walk in right then and there. From there I knew it wasn't far to the College Square location. I like the site. Other businesses give you some "cover". Went upstairs and wanted a table shower. Nope, regular shower. I asked if someone would join me, but was told I was on my own. Once in the room I had Lilly as my attendant. She was a bit thick but a nice rack. She was very friendly from the start. No draping as I lay on the table so that's always a good sign. Some playful moves on both of our parts indicated there would be more. Unfortunately, the flip was very soon, but she encouraged roaming, lifting up her shirt and letting me at her large rack. At the same time, she was cranking on me pretty hard. Got her to slow down to enjoy the finish, but was in and out of the place rather quickly. Left a standard. 4 tip on top of the. 6 door fee and left somewhat happy.

Thanks for the intel from the board!

ProvGuy
08-06-15, 16:47
I was recently at Envelope and this place was hard to find at first at the end of the street on the right. The bathroom was not something to write home about, looks like they cook rice in there as well. I got Ying-Ying looked to be in her 40's-50's but still looks alright. I paid for the hour and the massage was better than I expected. A quarter way into the massage she took of her pants (she was still wearing shorts underneath.) She put in some good effort and I left happy but not sure if I would repeat with her. Contributing members can PM for details.

Tip- . 8.

House- . 6.

Stay safe out there.

Provguy.

JohnAdams
08-10-15, 06:42
I was recently at Envelope and this place was hard to find at first at the end of the street on the right. The bathroom was not something to write home about, looks like they cook rice in there as well. I got Ying-Ying looked to be in her 40's-50's but still looks alright. I paid for the hour and the massage was better than I expected. A quarter way into the massage she took of her pants (she was still wearing shorts underneath.) She put in some good effort and I left happy but not sure if I would repeat with her. Contributing members can PM for details.

Tip- . 8.

House- . 6.

Stay safe out there.

Provguy.Just a quick note, they AMP hand wash the "hot towels". I stopped going to those places once I saw that in the bathroom.

Plemo
08-17-15, 15:33
Recently visited based on other reviews here. Asked for Cucu and was told I had an appoitment with her. Cute girl with heavy accent let me and said that was her, but during session gave another name that I could not understand.

Okay massage, on flip negotiated for meeting the girls and wanted to be paid at that time. This was a turnoff, but I went along. Pretty good finish with the help of girls.

Place looked pretty clean, but had an unpleasant smell that I adapted to. Hh 35, massage 5, looks 8, finish 7, tip. 6 sweet girl.

May repeat if in the area again.

Plemo
08-17-15, 15:41
Visited last week. Did not get her name. Cute girl in pretty white dress. Seemed to be the only one working at 5:00 PM. Not the normal look. Took hh.

Standard rubdown, on flip started to negotiate. Went for UTC up and had a nice finish. 40 for hh, 8 looks, 7 massage, 7 finish, tip. 6. She seemed very happy. Will return to meet others.

Trailblazer99
08-19-15, 09:19
Finally had the opportunity to visit Canterbury yesterday afternoon. Place was empty when I got there, gorgeous girl in short shorts and tight shirt met me at the door (could not understand her when she said her name).

As with any new place I opted for the 1/2 hr visit and was I glad I did. On the X4 Laura scale. Looks 9, massage 2 did not know soft from medium which lasted about 5 minutes, ending 2 it was shaken into submission.

Shorted me 10 minutes on a 30 minute visit and it was up sell to let the sisters out during the ending. I will not return there. For the few extra $$'s X4 is a better deal IMHO, but YMMV.

Place nice out there!

TB.

ARegularGuy
08-19-15, 12:08
Second visit, drew Linda a fugly 5'9" maybe 150 lbs girl maybe 35. Useless unskilled rub, shorted on time, no trouble roaming but wasn't all that interested, annoying tease as in it just wasn't any good. The only good thing about the ending is that it ended. Big belly, drooping tits. YMMV? I don't think so.

ARG.

Choir Boy
08-20-15, 08:33
For the few extra $$'s X4 is a better deal IMHO, but YMMV.

Place nice out there!

TB.X4 would be wonderful, if the ladies would wear skimpy clothing. But they dress like they are grocery shopping at Shaw's.

Attract
08-20-15, 10:04
"If you don't mind sharing, where is this place located".

Visited last week. Did not get her name. Cute girl in pretty white dress. Seemed to be the only one working at 5:00 PM. Not the normal look. Took hh.

Standard rubdown, on flip started to negotiate. Went for UTC up and had a nice finish. 40 for hh, 8 looks, 7 massage, 7 finish, tip. 6. She seemed very happy. Will return to meet others.

Attract
08-21-15, 06:50
"I was passing by, decided to stop. CiCi and the other new girl are gone. Two new staff. One older lady probably in mid 50's. Got LiLi, mid 40's. Opted for an hour. She asked how did I want the massage, opted hard. She does have some basic skills of massage. It was a real hard massage in fact had to tell her to go easy sometimes. Massage 6, looks 5, rest 7.

No problem with full roaming. Finish was standard. Damage. 6 plus. 4.

JoeyTrain
08-23-15, 15:06
Went to Canterbury the other day and the girls name was May, I asked for medium and all she did was dump oil all over my back and move it around and made a big mess on me, I told her "to much oil" and she looked at me with this puzzled face like she was mad so I was lucky I only asked for 30 min, after the flip I was hoping it got better but she has no skills at all to do this job I should have just DIM and when I showed her how I like it she got mad again so the finish finally happened I got dressed left a ok tip and left but I will never see May again. When I was leaving I saw a super hot girl that I will try next time. I wish Alisha was still there.

Attract
08-24-15, 08:33
"This place was on my list from a long time. Never even heard anything about it on the forum. So I decided to TOFFT. Very good interior decor, plenty of parking on back with a back entrance but neighbors are very vigilant. I was told there were two girls working but only saw one. She said her name was Ming Ming (I think I got it right) in her mid 40's, she is not skinny nor heavy either, very good looks and body.

Opted for an hour, very good massage (never had one like this in an Asian Parlor), teasing was superb, and a perfect ending. OTC available but no UTC. I would recommend this place and would repeat myself. Right now they are offering a 30 mts foot massage free with an hour body rub. The foot massage was excellent.

Overall 8/10. Damages. 60 + . 40.

My best experience of Asian Parlor, off course YMMV. ".

Ambrose
08-24-15, 17:21
"This place was on my list from a long time. Never even heard anything about it on the forum. So I decided to TOFFT. Very good interior decor, plenty of parking on back with a back entrance but neighbors are very vigilant. I was told there were two girls working but only saw one. She said her name was Ming Ming (I think I got it right) in her mid 40's, she is not skinny nor heavy either, very good looks and body.

Opted for an hour, very good massage (never had one like this in an Asian Parlor), teasing was superb, and a perfect ending. OTC available but no UTC. I would recommend this place and would repeat myself. Right now they are offering a 30 mts foot massage free with an hour body rub. The foot massage was excellent.

My best experience of Asian Parlor, off course YMMV. ".Thanks for TOFTT, I pass this spot 3 or 4 times a week and have thought about stopping but never did. Now I will.

Ambrose
08-24-15, 20:47
"If you don't mind sharing, where is this place located".It is located in Quincy.

RoadMan200
08-24-15, 23:26
I have to agree with joeytrain, I also saw May and had the same experience. I went for 30 min and it was the worst 30 min ever. She has no idea what she is doing and then when I try to.

Tell her something she made this stupid face and got mad like I was wrong. I thought the flip might be better but same thing. Canterbury is my favorite spot but they need to get someone toReplace May cause I will never see her again.

RoboMan25
08-25-15, 10:26

My best experience of Asian Parlor, off course YMMV. ".I have to agree with Ababba. By far best experience in the area in a long time.

Moses1892
08-26-15, 14:28
"I was passing by, decided to stop. CiCi and the other new girl are gone. Two new staff. One older lady probably in mid 50's. Got LiLi, mid 40's. Opted for an hour. She asked how did I want the massage, opted hard. She does have some basic skills of massage. It was a real hard massage in fact had to tell her to go easy sometimes. Massage 6, looks 5, rest 7.

No problem with full roaming. Finish was standard. Damage. 6 plus. 4.Too bad Cici is gone. She gave a good massage and extras beyond the usual AMP service.

SePuede
08-26-15, 20:44

My best experience of Asian Parlor, off course YMMV. ".I posted back in Sept 2014. Post #1672. At the time, it was a good place. . 6 + . 4. No shower though.

SePuede.

Mikexl
08-27-15, 10:47
Went to my favorite spot to see a new girl working there named May, I went for the hour and what a disapointment, she was rude, rushed me out the door and has no idea what she is.

Doing. I ended up with maybe 40 min. I will never go there again as long as May is working I would rather go to x4.

Mikexl
08-27-15, 14:03
After a few bad experiences around town went to lotus in northboro and was quite surprised how good the massage was, not much tease before flip and no roaming downstairs a little otc upstairs and a quick peek at the girls which are quite nice for a Chinese girl I would call them big see's. Back door private but rooms small no ac a little hot but will repeat.

Wraye
08-27-15, 23:33
I went today. I had May.

She is beautiful, slim and young.

Massage was excellent. Ending fantastic.

60 hr 40 tip will repeat.

Other girl there, saw on way out.

2 knockouts.

ARegularGuy
08-28-15, 11:33
Could two genuine reviews be this far apart? And only 2 and 1 posts, respectively. At least and maybe both are fake. Any senoirs able to confirm?

ARG.

Went to my favorite spot to see a new girl working there named May, I went for the hour and what a disapointment, she was rude, rushed me out the door and has no idea what she is.

Doing. I ended up with maybe 40 min. I will never go there again as long as May is working I would rather go to x4.

I went today. I had May.

She is beautiful, slim and young.

Massage was excellent. Ending fantastic.

60 hr 40 tip will repeat.

Other girl there, saw on way out.

2 knockouts.

Wraye
08-28-15, 11:51
I know if you go you will agree both woman there are above average. Way above!

Canterbury like all thing are YMV. But both woman are very pretty.

Attract
08-28-15, 13:03
" I agree with you, something is sketchy. The wordings of the positive response feels differently, but difficult to say who is right and who is wrong".

Could two genuine reviews be this far apart? And only 2 and 1 posts, respectively. At least and maybe both are fake. Any senoirs able to confirm?

ARG.

Wraye
08-28-15, 13:41
I know what pretty is! Like all places YMV but both providers there are way above average in looks. Place is small but clean, plenty of free parking.

Steve2319
08-29-15, 08:49

ARG.They're quite fake from my perspective.

Seek Grt Mass
08-29-15, 15:06
I smell a rat or two too. This place was my go to place for months but now I've retreated back to Pink where the two real lovely ladies are. May shorts on time and excitement as well. I hope the staff will be changing there soon!

Seeker.

ARG.

HarleyGuy09
08-30-15, 09:51
Can someone give me the address of FBW? Thanks in advance.

FloydFec1
08-30-15, 10:39
Hi,

After my visit with bad visit with Grace (see Worcester Backpage Reviews), I needed to wind down so I decided to visit Park Ave. I was met by Helen. Mid 30's I'd say, and what looks like red hair. It was an okay massage, nice finish, UTC roaming available, standard. 4 fee, . 4 tip, will repeat.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/5195915069.html

Stay Safe,

FF.

Rei Haragoma
08-31-15, 17:49
I smell a rat or two too. This place was my go to place for months but now I've retreated back to Pink where the two real lovely ladies are. May shorts on time and excitement as well. I hope the staff will be changing there soon!

Seeker.I visited about 3 weeks ago. May was rushing me, not friendly, and eventually called in CuCu and abruptly left me. Her body work (what she did of it,) was terrible.

She was downright rude, and totally uninterested. CuCu was not much better, and I finally aborted the session and left; never to return.

And those stupid curtains! For crissakes, I want some privacy!

I will never repeat, or suggest this place to anyone.

Attract
08-31-15, 18:27
" something is going on in all the parlors. So much change in staff. Totally new staff in webster, comparatively new in Canterbury, Wendy is gone from Westboro. None of the change is good. Something is surely going on, any guesses "

I visited about 3 weeks ago. May was rushing me, not friendly, and eventually called in CuCu and abruptly left me. Her body work (what she did of it,) was terrible.

She was downright rude, and totally uninterested. CuCu was not much better, and I finally aborted the session and left; never to return.

And those stupid curtains! For crissakes, I want some privacy!

I will never repeat, or suggest this place to anyone..

Spectator
08-31-15, 19:07
Is X4 this place?

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/5193067560.html

Thinking of riding over to Wormtown.

Attract
08-31-15, 19:17
"Yes Oxford is X4".

Is X4 this place?

Thinking of riding over to Wormtown.

Sjbwm09
08-31-15, 20:42
Is X4 this place?

Thinking of riding over to Wormtown.Yes this is x4.