PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27

Nogornokara
09-03-21, 12:54
Used to do 10 xx BPR and Aub St. Auburn, been away for 3 months. Not much luck getting beyond HE at those spots. Anyone know a decent spot for FS besides QQ?

Sounds
09-03-21, 22:07
Used to do 10 xx BPR and Aub St. Auburn, been away for 3 months. Not much luck getting beyond HE at those spots. Anyone know a decent spot for FS besides QQ?Nothing more available at those places.

Would say search for Can't. But seems you can't!

Will have to scroll through the forum

AsianYumYum
09-04-21, 12:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AsianYumYum
09-04-21, 16:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LadderMan52
09-06-21, 18:01
Fellow mongers,

I'm taking a trip to Wormtown the end of the month to visit family and am getting the impression that Q on Lincoln is the place to go. I would love any information to make the visit as smooth as possible. I will certainly return the favor if you are ever near me in South Carolina. Feel free to PM if that's your preference.

SamWiseGamgee
09-07-21, 12:20
Try this, you won't be disappointed. https://www.blackstonevalleyrelaxology.com/.I was there yesterday. Most of the shops nearby were closed and drew Anna. 40 for the hhr. Started the massage and she started playing with the prostate. My initial thought was I was going to be shorted. Nice tease and asked me to flip in 10 minutes. Nice and slow HE. Tried OTC roaming but felt she wasn't comfortable. After the HE she was just roaming her hands all over and no actual massage. I have heard a lot about YuYu. What's the best day she is available? If Anna is the only one there I might not repeat again.

JoeMuckInFutch
09-07-21, 15:39
Fellow mongers,

I'm taking a trip to Wormtown the end of the month to visit family and am getting the impression that Q on Lincoln is the place to go. I would love any information to make the visit as smooth as possible. I will certainly return the favor if you are ever near me in South Carolina. Feel free to PM if that's your preference.Tons of posts on this place and for its prior "Envelope" location, so you've done your homework. If you like older women, you will be fine, just walk in and let things take their natural course. Give her the usual signs of interest, rubbing legs and working up to her butt, etc. I recently was face down at a place with my hands on top of my head, fingers thus pointing outward horizontally and the lady started the massage from the front of the table, so everything was definitely immediately clear. Parking in the back, which is also nice. Nothing fancy for sure.

Iamme Iam
09-07-21, 16:25
I have always enjoyed a good TS, I hobby frequently in Queens or NJ, depends if I want Chinese or Korean, always enjoy the TS there. 403 b (on Park ave) is not a place to go for a TS, the shower room is dirty and gross. Bemis in Fitchburg is new and very clean, for a few extra bucks ($10 and $10 tip) you can even request a (frisky) 4 hand TS, if they are not busy. Like you, I always shower right before going to any AMP, and some places I have not had the TS first, but after the finish. For those who hobbied in Providence RI in its hey days, there was a few AMPs that offered bikini clad TS (I believe it was the Main st place, please correct my memory about which AMP offered a (pretend) NURU table shower.) You are right about the woman not liking getting wet in the TS room, if you are a regular in NYC / NJ area, my choice would be to make an appointment early in the morning, and if you know the woman well enough, request a visit with FS or other play in the TS, I have done this once in Georgia.

I use to love them, but too many girls are now using it as a way to decrease actual touching time. At the places in Florida the girls are on the table in their birthday suits and it's a fun time, In Providence the girls. Generally stay clothed and don't want you getting their clothes wet. They keep lathering you up and rinsing you off, would rather have the time spent on more mutual hands on activities. I'd rather shower before I get there and not waste the time walking back and forth to the shower room, then the girls start cleaning the shower and then drying you off.

Bigstar1.

JoeMuckInFutch
09-07-21, 16:35
I have always enjoyed a good TS, I hobby frequently in Queens or NJ, depends if I want Chinese or Korean, always enjoy the TS there. 403 b (on Park ave) is not a place to go for a TS, the shower room is dirty and gross. Bemis in Fitchburg is new and very clean, for a few extra bucks ($10 and $10 tip) you can even request a (frisky) 4 hand TS, if they are not busy. Like you, I always shower right before going to any AMP, and some places I have not had the TS first, but after the finish. For those who hobbied in Providence RI in its hey days, there was a few AMPs that offered bikini clad TS (I believe it was the Main st place, please correct my memory about which AMP offered a (pretend) NURU table shower.) You are right about the woman not liking getting wet in the TS room, if you are a regular in NYC / NJ area, my choice would be to make an appointment early in the morning, and if you know the woman well enough, request a visit with FS or other play in the TS, I have done this once in Georgia.My only fully nude body slide table shower was at Harmony, now long since demised, with a tall, skinny girl who called herself Seven. She walked into the massage room, stripped and brought me to the TS room. A-cups and she used them and her entire body very well on that table. Lots of fun before we ever got back to the room. Memorable experience and I almost never remember their names by the time I get around to posting.

Iamme Iam
09-07-21, 19:45
I don't have access to all my old posts back during those days, but I believe that Harmony was the place. I believe it was in a residential type neighborhood, and there might have been a school just down the street? The name "Seven" is what I believe we all were talking about back then (I believe the mid to late 90's?) .

My only fully nude body slide table shower was at Harmony, now long since demised, with a tall, skinny girl who called herself Seven. She walked into the massage room, stripped and brought me to the TS room. A-cups and she used them and her entire body very well on that table. Lots of fun before we ever got back to the room. Memorable experience and I almost never remember their names by the time I get around to posting.

Sounds
09-07-21, 22:30
I was there yesterday. Most of the shops nearby were closed and drew Anna. 40 for the hhr. Started the massage and she started playing with the prostate. My initial thought was I was going to be shorted. Nice tease and asked me to flip in 10 minutes. Nice and slow HE. Tried OTC roaming but felt she wasn't comfortable. After the HE she was just roaming her hands all over and no actual massage. I have heard a lot about YuYu. What's the best day she is available? If Anna is the only one there I might not repeat again.Not sure if Yuyu (a. K. a. Kay) has a set schedule. Your best bet is to call and find out if she is working and then make an appointment with her.

Flash88
09-08-21, 07:32
I was there yesterday. Most of the shops nearby were closed and drew Anna. 40 for the hhr. Started the massage and she started playing with the prostate. My initial thought was I was going to be shorted. Nice tease and asked me to flip in 10 minutes. Nice and slow HE. Tried OTC roaming but felt she wasn't comfortable. After the HE she was just roaming her hands all over and no actual massage. I have heard a lot about YuYu. What's the best day she is available? If Anna is the only one there I might not repeat again.I've had Anna once, and agree that she seems reserved and not enthusiastic about touching, though in the end she did take care of business and was very nice. Just not the enthusiastic / engaged feeling I want to get from a good provider. I haven't seen Kay in over two years probably and miss my visits!

CuriousTourist
09-09-21, 00:22
Candy is back. As mentioned in past always have a good time with her. Attractive and decent size naturals. She does do the fake moan crap which is annoying, but a good time.

Saw the other girl. Seems younger and cute. Did not get her name.Which shop is Candy back at?

Sounds
09-09-21, 12:53
Which shop is Candy back at?Can't. Was in the title. But she has gone back to flushing for a bit as of like yesterday.

Wabbitt9
09-10-21, 01:51
Which shop is Candy back at?Is Candy the slender one that looks about early 30's with the nice (for an Asian) little butt? If so it sucks I missed her. She's a fun time.

Sounds
09-10-21, 10:20
Is Candy the slender one that looks about early 30's with the nice (for an Asian) little butt? If so it sucks I missed her. She's a fun time.Not fat. Would say regular size and not real slender. She is older than 30's. so maybe not?

JoeMuckInFutch
09-10-21, 19:12
I don't have access to all my old posts back during those days, but I believe that Harmony was the place. I believe it was in a residential type neighborhood, and there might have been a school just down the street? The name "Seven" is what I believe we all were talking about back then (I believe the mid to late 90's?) .Little strip mall in Pawtucket next to a sub shop, I think. Good place for a long time but this Seven was more recent than the 90's although these days time seems to run together. Now I'm thinking I need to find a TS place and ask for that service. I'd be willing to offer a nice extra tip.

MarriedTom
09-11-21, 06:38
Little strip mall in Pawtucket next to a sub shop, I think. Good place for a long time but this Seven was more recent than the 90's although these days time seems to run together. Now I'm thinking I need to find a TS place and ask for that service. I'd be willing to offer a nice extra tip.Seven was a therapist at ABC spa, long since closed now.

BikeZappa
09-11-21, 08:52
Seven was a therapist at ABC spa, long since closed now.Was Seven who danced at Mario's be the same women?

BboyHeyMan
09-12-21, 00:58
Got out of a late poker game and figured if I could get a 9 pm appointment which YuYu on the phone happily obliged. When I got there I think I got Amy for the first time in my time there. Not sure if it was because it was late but she went right into tease and no actual massage. A lot of play while I was face down. So much that I had to ask to turn over before I blew my shot LOL. Anyways she took her top down for me and finished me off. I did want to see YuYu but seems she was busy when I got there and again after.

Wabbitt9
09-12-21, 18:00
Not fat. Would say regular size and not real slender. She is older than 30's. so maybe not?Yeah the one I'm thinking of was kind of thin and super forward (grabbed my hands and put them on her ass while she was working on my back). Gave me the best ride I've ever gotten at an AMP. Only downside is that the girl I'm thinking of smelled heavily of smoke.

Sounds
09-13-21, 08:16
Yeah the one I'm thinking of was kind of thin and super forward (grabbed my hands and put them on her ass while she was working on my back). Gave me the best ride I've ever gotten at an AMP. Only downside is that the girl I'm thinking of smelled heavily of smoke.Yeah not Candy. Did not notice any smoke smell with her.

Boomer27
09-13-21, 10:31
Stopped in to 6X Millbury last week greeted by a slim, nice looking woman. The massage was really good, she asked a fair amount of questions and since it was my first time there I understood. I asked for hard and she went hard including walking on my back. Tease was very good, on the flip she encouraged OTC roaming. Finish was a jackhammer but the tease was good enough I didn't take too long. I tipped 60 as the massage was what I wanted and the tease was good. I will be back.

Daremo13
09-13-21, 11:43
A few weeks back, I decided to go back to a place where I had visited years ago, but never got back to for whatever reasons.

It's a little off-the-beaten path place in Northboro, called Lotus Flower Body Works. It's situated in the back basement of a building right on Rt 20.

There's only one person who works there. She's not much to look at, age indeterminate, but was friendly enough.

She maintains a little business office separate from the working area. However, said working area is quite comfortable, but leads to the impression that this is more of a therapeutic place.

However, I completely disrobed, and she didn't bat an eye.

Medium massage, nothing fancy. It was. Okay, nothing to write home about. Felt good at the time, but didn't last through the day.

No tease. Bad sign. However, no draping that I can remember, so.

Flipped. She asked if I wanted a finish.

I wasn't particular "up" for it, as there wasn't a tease and she was wearing a blouse and skirt (having taken off the matching suit jacket to do the session), so there wasn't anything. Appealing. Therefore, while there was a finish, it wasn't particularly satisfying.

Damage = 60 + 40.

Rating. 2.5/5. If memory serves correctly.

Visit again? Strongly doubt it. Maybe for a non-HE session, but I think I can go without it.

Also, limited hours, like noon-6 pm each day.

Member #6488
09-20-21, 20:04
How's the current talent at can't? Anyone worth seeing or should I just make the drive to Prov?

MarriedTom
09-21-21, 08:29
A few weeks back, I decided to go back to a place where I had visited years ago, but never got back to for whatever reasons.

It's a little off-the-beaten path place in Northboro, called Lotus Flower Body Works. It's situated in the back basement of a building right on Rt 20.

There's only one person who works there. She's not much to look at, age indeterminate, but was friendly enough.

She maintains a little business office separate from the working area. However, said working area is quite comfortable, but leads to the impression that this is more of a therapeutic place.

However, I completely disrobed, and she didn't bat an eye.

Medium massage, nothing fancy. It was. Okay, nothing to write home about. Felt good at the time, but didn't last through the day.

No tease. Bad sign. However, no draping that I can remember, so.

Flipped. She asked if I wanted a finish.

I wasn't particular "up" for it, as there wasn't a tease and she was wearing a blouse and skirt (having taken off the matching suit jacket to do the session), so there wasn't anything. Appealing. Therefore, while there was a finish, it wasn't particularly satisfying.

Damage = 60 + 40.

Rating. 2.5/5. If memory serves correctly.

Visit again? Strongly doubt it. Maybe for a non-HE session, but I think I can go without it.

Also, limited hours, like noon-6 pm each day.Last time I went, years ago, it was a gloved finish.

Never went back, never saw a above sub-par review.

Ridem
09-21-21, 12:19
Anyone been to Sunny Spa or 75 Webster (last few months)?

Sunny Spa Marl. Last I went there was petite girl, very lite massage, almost to lite feather touch, may have been Thai. Much up sell after the flip, with no actual sale after. NO this or that, certainly no FS although it's offered initially on the sell. Mostly you show me yours thing and then no touch. Is that still anyone's experience or has it changed?

75 Webster Worc. Last I went there was some FS, a few years ago, especially when Wendy, Cici (older) and AMI where there. After that a few transients and kind of went silent but not out if business. Is that still anyone's experience or has it changed?

Sounds
09-21-21, 12:44
How's the current talent at can't? Anyone worth seeing or should I just make the drive to Prov?Candy is there. (or at least was last week. But she did say she was here until end of month) Large B. Small C naturals. Fun time with her always. But would recommend only do half hour and not bother with an hour.

Saw other woman. Thought she was cute. No idea about her performance.

LikesBikes
09-21-21, 20:06
I went there a few times before covid since I frequently travelled close to there. Middle-aged, attractive but not amazing. The visit wasn't bad, wasn't amazing, but thought it was a solid choice. No extras other than a hot stone treatment and the usual finish. Provider seemed very friendly and told me I "did a good job". LOL. I'd give it a "par for the course", but it may be a different woman there now.

Last time I went, years ago, it was a gloved finish.

Never went back, never saw a above sub-par review.

Jimmy Pratt
09-21-21, 20:26
Anyone been to Sunny Spa or 75 Webster (last few months)?

Sunny Spa Marl. Last I went there was petite girl, very lite massage, almost to lite feather touch, may have been Thai. Much up sell after the flip, with no actual sale after. NO this or that, certainly no FS although it's offered initially on the sell. Mostly you show me yours thing and then no touch. Is that still anyone's experience or has it changed?

75 Webster Worc. Last I went there was some FS, a few years ago, especially when Wendy, Cici (older) and AMI where there. After that a few transients and kind of went silent but not out if business. Is that still anyone's experience or has it changed?I hit up 1007 BPR quite frequently. They rotate, so whoever you saw before isn't there anymore. Right now, there's a good looking, pretty thin lady named Nana. She's likely 40+ but looks early 30's. She does a great job. Her pre-flip tease was amazing, and includes nice taint work. I especially like her for her small a / b cups. No haggling other than "you take care of me? I tipped 50 for lifting her shirt and allowing access to those itty-bitties.

Sorry I can't comment on Webster, since I haven't been there since way back in the good ol' days.

JP.

RubberRoad
09-23-21, 11:54
Last time I went, years ago, it was a gloved finish.

Never went back, never saw a above sub-par review.Had the same gloved (actual glove) finish. Did 30.40/40. Wouldn't go back.

RubberRoad
09-29-21, 10:23
I went there a few times before covid since I frequently travelled close to there. Middle-aged, attractive but not amazing. The visit wasn't bad, wasn't amazing, but thought it was a solid choice. No extras other than a hot stone treatment and the usual finish. Provider seemed very friendly and told me I "did a good job". LOL. I'd give it a "par for the course", but it may be a different woman there now.I've been a frequent post COVID visitor. Always the same provider (likely same as referenced above). YMMV. I've gotten 'no' to Under the Shirt, a yes, and last time she got adventurous with my bunny hole. For me, it's more a convenience. Provider isn't the most attractive IMO, but the best option at times for me and my work schedule.

ARegularGuy
09-29-21, 15:56
https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/worcester-hong-relaxation-asian/7384253280.html

They must have been solicited by an English speaking native to write that copy. No way any of it is true or written by the operator. I just found it rather funny. That phone number goes all the way back to xx6 Park Ave, one of the earlier AMPs in the area.

ARG.

ARegularGuy
09-29-21, 16:13
1 Annisquam St.

Very nice lay out and spacious rooms. I have met with Alice, maybe 35-40, short and slender, maybe 5' even or less. Wore a mask the entire time so I can't comment on her looks but her figure is great and her visible facial features very pleasant. Her massage was much better than average and she took direction to work on my sore spots. She put real effort into the massage. Post massage was all tease. Very nice two handed finish and possibly the absolute nicest tits I've ever handled (utc). Treat her nicely, it paid off for me. I don't know about add'l services. I doubt it.

ARG.

Member #6443
09-30-21, 05:12
Fork over 50 for the hh, lay down. Cute but nothing over the top girl, short, no ass, probably 30's comes in. No massage, just soft tease. Haggling immediately. Just to see the top she wants 150. Unreal. What is going on?! I say no thanks give her 50 and see what she does with it. Proceeds to give me a long drawn out theatrical HJ with belly dancing, touching herself otc, making "suxking" sounds with her mouth (mask on) near my dong, etc. She also said kind of rudely if I don't pay 150 then "do not touch me then". Wow. Things are getting bad out there! It wasn't the worst experience but at these prices that are out there now and expectations, I will just get a fbsm from someone on tryst or something.

Sn0903
09-30-21, 09:30
Good morning gentlemen, I will be in the area for work and looking for some extra curriculars. I was hoping to visit 1021 but having trouble locating it by name. I came across one with a name like a fruit but don't want to go to the wrong place. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great, feel free to DM m. Thank you all and say safe out there.

Twisted1
09-30-21, 10:36
Good morning gentlemen, I will be in the area for work and looking for some extra curriculars. I was hoping to visit 1021 but having trouble locating it by name. I came across one with a name like a fruit but don't want to go to the wrong place. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great, feel free to DM m. Thank you all and say safe out there.I'm not very familiar with the Worcester AMP scene, so sorry if this is wrong, but the only "1021" that I know of is in Providence, RI. That's a 40 minute drive from Worcester. Canterbury seems to be the winner in Worcester.

Stegman
09-30-21, 13:20
https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws/d/worcester-hong-relaxation-asian/7384253280.html

They must have been solicited by an English speaking native to write that copy. No way any of it is true or written by the operator. I just found it rather funny. That phone number goes all the way back to xx6 Park Ave, one of the earlier AMPs in the area.

ARG.Second floor of a 3 decker. Wasn't a bad spot. Had some hidden parking spots in the back.

Ridem
10-01-21, 15:57
Went to 1007 Sunny Spa. Marl and saw Nana. As previously mentioned by Jimmy P she is a very thin lady, thin but healthy. Does good thorough massage work, standard full work up head-to-toe. Pre-flip tease as mentioned by others was good. Been awhile since visiting there last so didn't expect much. No haggling, the expected suggestive play movements and "you take care of me?" and significant leaning over. Didn't care for the face hole in the table a tubular sock like thing, versus sheet hole or clean cloth placed around the hole. All in all, a decent enough mostly HE. Not much in the areas of UTC or FS service, she wasn't standoffish but mostly shy and friendly. More OTC top / bot this trip, seemed worried about being interrupted and goings on the outside room. Seems also it was her turn to answer the door. And seemed like that was annoying for her (and me) and several apologies were made to me. And the fact the fir alarm went off at the restaurant next door. What's next? Fire dept?, anyways all that went away and subtle music helped relax both of us back to the program. Estimate more B than A cups. Been awhile so didn't expect much. No haggling other than "you take care of me?" Which sounded familiar in some places. Tipped 50 for access to the itty-bitties and lower OTC bot, UTC Clothes still on (for quick answering of the door or at least that day I suppose). After, I was assisted in getting dressed including getting my shoes put on and tied which are services you don't always get these days, maybe I should have left the shoes outside the door to get polished. Anyway, as I was leaving, Nana said please come again! And I met another woman who looked pretty as well, she said hello, and 'Come back soon' long black hair but I didn't get her name. I didn't want to be crude in front of Nana and say "Hey. Who's That? Just smiled and walked out singing I'm dancing in the rain (Naa not really, just the whistling part). May stop by again, looking for FS actually, we'll see.

Wabbitt9
10-04-21, 14:57
1 Annisquam St.

Very nice lay out and spacious rooms. I have met with Alice, maybe 35-40, short and slender, maybe 5' even or less. Wore a mask the entire time so I can't comment on her looks but her figure is great and her visible facial features very pleasant. Her massage was much better than average and she took direction to work on my sore spots. She put real effort into the massage. Post massage was all tease. Very nice two handed finish and possibly the absolute nicest tits I've ever handled (utc). Treat her nicely, it paid off for me. I don't know about add'l services. I doubt it.

ARG.Looks from maps that it shares a building with a dentist's office and it's right at a main road. Any sign of any prying neighbors when you were going in or out? Because those are all the same sort of things that brought the heat down on Highland.

Jimmy Pratt
10-04-21, 17:43
If this is the place at 4*1 Great Rd, then I was there last Thursday and think I had the same gal. She had bleached hair. She was cute and had tiny little A-cups, which I like. They actually gave away her age as probably closer to 40's. Overall, the massage was OK, and then the HE with shirt up was pretty good. There wasn't haggling before, but I told her I would take care of her. Usually this means I give 60 for view of the girls. But, when I was done I noticed I was shorted about 15 minutes. So, I gave a tip of 50. She counted it right there, and tried saying that it should be 70. I just told her I didn't have any more, and she accepted that.

I would recommend this place for the spinner bodies, but if they're thinking that either 70 or 150 is a reasonable tip, then they may notice their business is slow.

Also, it seems to me that they should all know that they should never say a number, because then it's not a tip for consensual services, right?

Lastly, I'm wondering if both our reports should be copied onto the Boston thread, because when I search for Acton, it seems that they're always posted over there!

JP.

Fork over 50 for the hh, lay down. Cute but nothing over the top girl, short, no ass, probably 30's comes in. No massage, just soft tease. Haggling immediately. Just to see the top she wants 150. Unreal. What is going on?! I say no thanks give her 50 and see what she does with it. Proceeds to give me a long drawn out theatrical HJ with belly dancing, touching herself otc, making "suxking" sounds with her mouth (mask on) near my dong, etc. She also said kind of rudely if I don't pay 150 then "do not touch me then". Wow. Things are getting bad out there! It wasn't the worst experience but at these prices that are out there now and expectations, I will just get a fbsm from someone on tryst or something.

ARegularGuy
10-04-21, 19:04
No signs of any other tenants in the building, no issues that I noticed with neighbors. I don't usually care about exposure anyhow. I'm getting a massage or meeting for business purposes as far as anyone knows. There is some semi-discrete parking to the side.

ARG.

Looks from maps that it shares a building with a dentist's office and it's right at a main road. Any sign of any prying neighbors when you were going in or out? Because those are all the same sort of things that brought the heat down on Highland.

JpcCT
10-05-21, 10:50
Went to can't and had called ahead to ask for Candy. Was told she was there. Got to the door at the time I had mentioned and was greeted by Coco. Coco is about 5'0 and busty (natural D's) and a bit of weight (carries it well). She was wearing a nice short dress and low cut shirt. At this point I completely forgot that I had called ahead and went with coco.

Her massage was heavy handed but enjoyable.

Slight to no tease.

When I gave the usual 1. 2 she said it was 1. 4. I didn't budge as I hadn't brought more.

She took down her blouse and I got play time with the girls, she propped herself on the table facing to the side and I went to town standing up. As I closed in, I flipped her to doggy, got on the table and finished.

Lots of fun and would repeat with coco again.

TheBoobHound
10-05-21, 14:30
Does anyone know if Apple of Highland has resumed work and where? I'd love to reconnect with her.

Iamme Iam
10-05-21, 18:24
Went to can't and had called ahead to ask for Candy. Was told she was there. Got to the door at the time I had mentioned and was greeted by Coco. Coco is about 5'0 and busty (natural D's) and a bit of weight (carries it well). She was wearing a nice short dress and low cut shirt. At this point I completely forgot that I had called ahead and went with coco.
Her massage was heavy handed but enjoyable. Slight to no tease. When I gave the usual 1. 2 she said it was 1. 4. I didn't budge as I hadn't brought more. She took down her blouse and I got play time with the girls, she propped herself on the table facing to the side and I went to town standing up. As I closed in, I flipped her to doggy, got on the table and finished. Lots of fun and would repeat with coco again.I am not 100% certain, but I have almost 50 years of AMP experience, it seems to me "busty (natural D's) " is not usually accurate. If the woman's English isn't great, and they grew up in China (or Korea, etc) then they haven't had a terrible American diet, and they tend to be slim and have the typical flat ass. I base this on feeling some really great man-mades in both Flushing and Ft Lee, I think they just have spent significantly more than our local (Crazy talking) Kathy's fake breasts. I have seen in Queens some girls who grew up (from birth) in the USA, they tend to be heavier, and have bigger breasts and sometimes a larger ass. Just my opinion, but some of these unwritten rules about Asian woman tend to be true (like their real age, doing BBFS but never BBBJ, etc) None of this matters, except, when they are fake, it seems a Russian finish won't work. Age plus a bit over weight is required for a Russian finish it seems.

BboyHeyMan
10-06-21, 02:10
Seems BVR has completed their move to next door. Place is a lot bigger with huge rooms. 3 girls available but I asked for YuYu of course. Still great service.

JpcCT
10-06-21, 11:55
Having had the experience of bolt ons, AMPs and living in Korea, I would agree with this. But I would never steer the board wrong. Had those in my hands and had a Russian tease. Please feel free to go and sample if you want a second opinion.

I am not 100% certain, but I have almost 50 years of AMP experience, it seems to me "busty (natural D's) " is not usually accurate. If the woman's English isn't great, and they grew up in China (or Korea, etc) then they haven't had a terrible American diet, and they tend to be slim and have the typical flat ass. I base this on feeling some really great man-mades in both Flushing and Ft Lee, I think they just have spent significantly more than our local (Crazy talking) Kathy's fake breasts. I have seen in Queens some girls who grew up (from birth) in the USA, they tend to be heavier, and have bigger breasts and sometimes a larger ass. Just my opinion, but some of these unwritten rules about Asian woman tend to be true (like their real age, doing BBFS but never BBBJ, etc) None of this matters, except, when they are fake, it seems a Russian finish won't work. Age plus a bit over weight is required for a Russian finish it seems.

Flash88
10-06-21, 17:36
Seems BVR has completed their move to next door. Place is a lot bigger with huge rooms. 3 girls available but I asked for YuYu of course. Still great service.So they had 2+ rooms before which I always found plenty room, if sparsely decorated. Besides the extra room, anything else different?

KrazKid
10-06-21, 21:48
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/body-rub/444470084846

Has anyone gone to this spot and checked it out? Girl says it's coco the blonde asian that used to host out of a hotel. Has anyone bothered to go and seen if it's really her? Or is it uncle LEO trying to play games?

LikesBikes
10-06-21, 23:17
Went there shortly after it opened. Check my post #4973 here or search "Sturbridge". Got a message afterwards that it was Not Coco and that more might be on the table but haven't been back.

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/body-rub/444470084846

Has anyone gone to this spot and checked it out? Girl says it's coco the blonde asian that used to host out of a hotel. Has anyone bothered to go and seen if it's really her? Or is it uncle LEO trying to play games?

LikesBikes
10-06-21, 23:25
They had a few photos on their Facebook page. Looks like they have a large standing shower with hose / shower head. I'll give it a shot since I enjoy a massage after a sweaty bike ride but would rather get cleaned up first. Not many places in the area offering table shower. Hopefully they'll put one in eventually. They also mention a "couples room".

https://www.facebook.com/Blackstone-Valley-Relaxology-1356718091091620/

So they had 2+ rooms before which I always found plenty room, if sparsely decorated. Besides the extra room, anything else different?

Jack A Dogov
10-07-21, 00:35
Seems BVR has completed their move to next door. Place is a lot bigger with huge rooms. 3 girls available but I asked for YuYu of course. Still great service.

So they had 2+ rooms before which I always found plenty room, if sparsely decorated. Besides the extra room, anything else different?I haven't been there in a few months but according to their facebook page they've added a shower. Unfortunately it appears to be a regular shower not a table shower. They are also saying that Kay (Yuyu) is back so I would guess that means she is going to be there regularly again.

LadderMan52
10-07-21, 21:18
Thank you for the suggestions fellow mongers, I found my way to can't while in town. Quite different from what I'm used to in the south, but absolutely worth the time. My dream with Candy was just as you all said it would be. Slept well and woke up a new man. I'll certainly be back.

Bowent8
10-10-21, 16:17
Went there shortly after it opened. Check my post #4973 here or search "Sturbridge". Got a message afterwards that it was Not Coco and that more might be on the table but haven't been back.I texted with 'Coco' with her old number. She directed me to her new number. Sounded like a legit place. Will visit and report back.

Iamme Iam
10-13-21, 18:03
Went to can't and had called ahead to ask for Candy. Was told she was there. Got to the door at the time I had mentioned and was greeted by Coco. Coco is about 5'0 and busty (natural D's) and a bit of weight (carries it well). She was wearing a nice short dress and low cut shirt. At this point I completely forgot that I had called ahead and went with coco.Her massage was heavy handed but enjoyable.Slight to no tease.When I gave the usual 1. 2 she said it was 1. 4. I didn't budge as I hadn't brought more. She took down her blouse and I got play time with the girls, she propped herself on the table facing to the side and I went to town standing up. As I closed in, I flipped her to doggy, got on the table and finished. Lots of fun and would repeat with coco again.Had two hours or so to kill in Worcester this afternoon, was heading towards Stafford st, but swung by Canterbury first after the positive reviews. As I adjusted my car closer to the curb, Coco opened the door before I even got out of the car. It does appear the "D"s are natural, she also is a chunky woman, wouldn't take off the small outfit, kept it wrapped around her belly, which looked more like an American girls belly.

I wanted to start with (my usual) touching prior to DATY, then move on from there, she took control as soon as I didn't lie down, and I said "no massage, just you" handed her both the house (30 minutes) and a $120 tip, she thanked me, and returned just prior to finishing getting undressed. I sat on the edge of the table, asked for clothes off, she dived down to use her mouth to put on a condom, I wasn't even half hard yet. BJ skills are a little toothy, but deeper than usual at AMPs. She got me slighty hard, and then jumped right on me in CG, I had to aske her to slow down, she was driving herself down onto me way too hard. She kept a string of "dirty talk" (not much different than Leominster's Crazy Kathy) doing what she must believe is going to get me to shoot quicker, seemed mechanical and scripted to me. Will not return, however, I do apologize to our Ct fellow monger, he was right on point, she does have enough of her breasts to do a Russian finish. Hard to guess age, maybe 45? (standard thought is to add 10-15 years to whatever you believe her age is.).

Paulc153
10-16-21, 15:37
Took advantage of the 4 hand special at BVR just after they reopened. Went for the hour as I've been working at my desk for far too many hours recently. It was my first 4 hand massage with the exception of a couple of times someone else would would join in for a few minutes. I had a hard time understanding names with everyone wearing a mask. I think one of them was Anna or Nana. I didn't get a name for the other masseuse but she was taller than most. Massage was good. One girl worked my legs while the other worked on my back and arms. Kind of odd that it was the one who was working my back that did more of the casual brushing of the boys during the massage. More incidental contact than I normally get. I guess that's the benefit of having the extra set of hands. On the flip one worked junior while the other allowed unfettered access up top. Overall a good experience but not sure I'll repeat as it gets pricey when one factors in the double tip. The new place is nice. Certainly clean. They weren't giving tours and I had the room on the left which had 2 tables so setup for couples. Total damage 1. 0 to the house and 1. 0 for the tips. Only downside was the bantering and occasional giggling in a language I don't understand.

ARegularGuy
10-18-21, 13:16
Stopped by and met Anna, she was the only one there. Maybe 50, not much of a figure, no curves, not much to look at but plenty friendly. She said it was her fifth day and all the others were in Flushing. Rub was very mediocre, the face down tease was terrible. She approached it like it was funny, very much a turn off and not stimulating. Finish was difficult, she couldn't keep me up, made lots of noises supposedly to help me, which only annoyed met. Her tech was sub par. Not a return if she is the only option.

ARG.

Steve2319
10-19-21, 13:49
Or so says their voice-mail greeting and that they will be coming back.

Anyone know what really happened? Is the town hassling them?

SamWiseGamgee
10-19-21, 15:23
Went to BVR on Saturday and called ahead to check if Kay was working and asked to see her during my time. Was told I'll have her. Arrived and gave 40 for hhr. After lying on the table face down, in came Nana. Wth. Similar massage and tease like last time. Will not repeat as its a bit far for me and would go to a nearby AMP instead.

CMassGuy
10-20-21, 04:47

Anyone know what really happened? Is the town hassling them?They haven't been opened for about a month now. Not sure what happened but I did notice a for sale sign in front of the building.

ALooking
10-20-21, 08:56

Anyone know what really happened? Is the town hassling them?All I do know is was the building was up for sale. Sold and looks empty for the most part. There open sign still in the window but obviously not on.

Daremo13
10-20-21, 09:30
Been a while since my last post on a visit.

Back in July, I was rolling back into town after a long road trip from the mid-Atlantic. I was tired and sore from sitting in a car for going on eight hours and change.

I pondered my choices. I could have tried Sturhridge, but it was a bit out of the way and no write-ups on here as of yet, so I didn't want to TOftT just yet. There was also Auburn options, and one or two in Oxford, but for whatever reason I nixed those.

I settled on a favorite -- the Rose over on Shrewsbury Street.

Again, I didn't get my masseuse's name, but the other woman there recognized me and greeted me warmly. Even though I'm not a regular there, I'm still a known quantity, for the good. I've not received anything special there as of yet, but who knows in future.

Back to the session.

Opted for the hour, so I paid out the 60.

Good relaxing medium massage, just what the doc ordered after a long ride. Some teasing was felt on the thighs and boys after the hot towel cleanup, and then the flip.

HE was good, sensual, and exquisite. I was allowed OTC roaming on the rump, back, and even got my fingers on a nicely-rounded and firm breast before the pop.

Summary:

Payout = 60 Hr house + 40 tip.

Visit rating = 4/5.

Visit again? Oh yes. Definitely a favorite place.

Got a day off end of this week, so I'll be looking for a place to go. This place may be on the list.

Daremo13
10-20-21, 09:42
Not long ago, I decided I was in the need of some relaxation.

After some deliberation on whether to visit someplace new or go to an old favorite, I decided on the former.

Now 6 x Millbury had been on my radar for a while, but the location was a bit of a drawback as I'm not fond of the area.

However, on this particular Monday, the street was hardly busy at all, and I found nearby parking.

I walked in, and my masseuse greeted me. She was on the short side, wearing what I remembered as typical garb from the early 80's. Somehow, that made the visit that much better.

I opted for the hour, and paid out the 60.

Here's where it got interesting.

Most of the massage on the back was. Barefoot walking. Not a bad thing, mind, as it worked out several kinks and loosened me up a little bit. But. It got old fairly quickly. She did just about the entire bit on the back, rump, and legs with walking.

There was some light feather touching after what seemed like a short eternity, then the flip, with some further feather touch on the chest and near the fun area. She then guided one of my hands to her rump, and the other to my. Fun area, as if it was going to be a DIY. However, she seemed open to other possibilities, so we negotiated the usual tip. And it was delightful.

The downside came later. Everything that had loosened up prior tightened back up twofold, and I was sore and stiff again that evening.

Summary:

Payout = 60 hr house + 40 tip.

Visit rating = 3. 75/5. If it weren't for the "All backwalking" massage, this would be higher.

Visit again? I'd give it another shot, provided it's not a repeat. Also, if I'm going to be DIY, I best have a show if she wants a tip. .

Flash88
10-21-21, 12:49
Recently saw Yuyu (Kay) at the new space, a couple of doors down from the old place. Parking lot was very crowded, maybe the other businesses are picking up customers. The new space is larger, but clearly not built out for the purpose. Overly large and mostly empty "lobby" and the room I was in had a weird shape. I generally only see Kay, and as always my visit was great, and I tipped accordingly. Never have a tipping issue with her and I find her to be both cute / sexy and in awesome shape. She always remembers me and takes care of me well.

I asked about the shower shown on their FB page but didn't get much of an answer other than it's for customers needing to clean up upon arrival. It's not listed on their posted prices and she didn't talk about it like providers would in a TS place like Bemis. I didn't see it or and of the other rooms and so cannot comment on the rest of the space. If they had put in a real TS and added it to their standard service, they would cement their place at the top of my list!

PizzaTimeFun
10-25-21, 13:37
Went to Medway Health for the second time and got Anna. Was very pleased. She was super friendly and very good at her job. 50, petite, good English with a wonderful tight body. 60:50 and got what I expected including the A's. I always judge quality first by the massage and it was great. Good attention afterwards on the head and feet. The place is a little odd as they just have curtained off rooms, but despite this, would highly recommend. They seemed busy. I was able to walk in, but they turned away other walking after me.

AMPconnoisseur
10-25-21, 14:35
Has anyone had any experience going here? I've tried calling but I never get an answer. Also wondering if there are any non AMP ideally Caucasian.

Thanks.

Iamme Iam
10-26-21, 11:50
Was in the neighborhood, swung by to see the talent, since we haven't had an update in some time. Angela is still there, and she had another woman of similar age (60+) working with her. I stopped seeing Angela back when CiCi was at the (Old) Envelope (at least 5 or 6 years ago?) , if I am going to see GILF's, may as well go to a local AMP in Leominster area, I know the talent level is better.

TheBoobHound
10-26-21, 16:41
Was in the neighborhood, swung by to see the talent, since we haven't had an update in some time. Angela is still there, and she had another woman of similar age (60+) working with her. I stopped seeing Angela back when CiCi was at the (Old) Envelope (at least 5 or 6 years ago?) , if I am going to see GILF's, may as well go to a local AMP in Leominster area, I know the talent level is better.I think the other one is Yuyu or Yoyo. I just don't have the same chemistry with either than I had with Linda or Cici (during her visit last year). I never had much luck with Yuyu at all. Angela performs expected services well enough but for the time being I'm going with other options. Right now I'd rather pay a little more for more enthusiasm and better looks.

ForFunTimes
10-27-21, 07:55
Has anyone had any experience going here? I've tried calling but I never get an answer. Also wondering if there are any non AMP ideally Caucasian.

Thanks.I've seen Mary half dozen times over the past 8 yrs or so, not in the last 1/1. 5 yrs. I'd pt her at 40-42 by now, a bit saggy T&A but does a nice massage ending w / BBBJ and used to do FS may still be on the table IDK, clean, very discreet, easy quiet place to get to (quick few turns off Pike) to an old house converted to business's (her place and maybe a legal office, really! I've never seen anyone else there. Given the quality of offerings out there I've considered calling on her for a rea $onable 60 min visit (longest I've done was the 90 w / massage and FS). Seems these days its risks vs. Benefits or ROI. LOL.

Iamme Iam
10-27-21, 08:50
I think the other one is Yuyu or Yoyo. I just don't have the same chemistry with either than I had with Linda or Cici (during her visit last year). I never had much luck with Yuyu at all. Angela performs expected services well enough but for the time being I'm going with other options. Right now I'd rather pay a little more for more enthusiasm and better looks.Unless you are willing to make the trek towards Flushing or Astoria in Queens or Ft Lee area, it is hard to find a woman who has skill and youth. I have seen some fairly young woman in Queens over the past decade, one was so young, she seemed confused about DATY, another time was a 22 yo Taiwanese woman who was really into all activities, all for $120 tip. Bemis rd. Has MILFs as opposed to the rest of the area's GILFs.

ForFunTimes
10-27-21, 13:14
easy quiet place to get to (quick few turns off Pike) OOPs, my bad. Quick few turns off what is it 290 off the E. Bound pike. (L) then (R) then look str8 across main. LOL.

JpcCT
10-27-21, 14:52
Yeah I saw her a second time and it was far more mechanical and fake. Too bad she has a lot of promise.

I have a NYC report. Talk about different ball game. If you can get to the city, there is a place called Come Come Play. It's 320 for the usual girls (more for new, special attractions). They are FS, GFE, BBBJ, nuru, 2 pops, they do a 2 step verify. But holy crap, it's a mind blowing experience compared to anything up this way.

Had two hours or so to kill in Worcester this afternoon, was heading towards Stafford st, but swung by Canterbury first after the positive reviews. As I adjusted my car closer to the curb, Coco opened the door before I even got out of the car. It does appear the "D"s are natural, she also is a chunky woman, wouldn't take off the small outfit, kept it wrapped around her belly, which looked more like an American girls belly.

I wanted to start with (my usual) touching prior to DATY, then move on from there, she took control as soon as I didn't lie down, and I said "no massage, just you" handed her both the house (30 minutes) and a $120 tip, she thanked me, and returned just prior to finishing getting undressed. I sat on the edge of the table, asked for clothes off, she dived down to use her mouth to put on a condom, I wasn't even half hard yet. BJ skills are a little toothy, but deeper than usual at AMPs. She got me slighty hard, and then jumped right on me in CG, I had to aske her to slow down, she was driving herself down onto me way too hard. She kept a string of "dirty talk" (not much different than Leominster's Crazy Kathy) doing what she must believe is going to get me to shoot quicker, seemed mechanical and scripted to me. Will not return, however, I do apologize to our Ct fellow monger, he was right on point, she does have enough of her breasts to do a Russian finish. Hard to guess age, maybe 45? (standard thought is to add 10-15 years to whatever you believe her age is.).

TheBoobHound
10-27-21, 15:55
Yeah I saw her a second time and it was far more mechanical and fake. Too bad she has a lot of promise.

I have a NYC report. Talk about different ball game. If you can get to the city, there is a place called Come Come Play. It's 320 for the usual girls (more for new, special attractions). They are FS, GFE, BBBJ, nuru, 2 pops, they do a 2 step verify. But holy crap, it's a mind blowing experience compared to anything up this way.I think most girls at full service shops will suck it bare and go two rounds if offered a tip like that. The difficulty is finding one that you find attractive and that you click with. Otherwise it's not worth it. I do enjoy deluxe menu activities like you described but prefer to freestyle deals with ladies I find and get along with rather than submit to screening.

I've heard about NYC though. Maybe the quality of looks is just so far above what you can find in New England that there's no comparison even if the services are the same.

Member #6348
10-27-21, 20:49
Looking to see if there are any good Thia spa worth checking out? Thank you.

Big Blue 17
10-29-21, 23:02
Went to the Dudley site a few years back and had a decent experience, was thinking of going back again. Are they still good to go, or is there a better option in the area I should try?

Sounds
10-30-21, 09:14
Went to the Dudley site a few years back and had a decent experience, was thinking of going back again. Are they still good to go, or is there a better option in the area I should try?Someone wrote a poor report about it on the MA Other Areas forum.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8124-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5606733&viewfull=1#post5606733

If you want a standard ending, go to BVR.

Moses1892
10-30-21, 10:32
I have been there a few times. It has been with Yuyu each time. Have not had Angela yet, how does she compare? Asking for a friend LOL.

MichaelCosmos
10-31-21, 09:01
Is CIP offered at QQ, if so, what is the tip + house?

Bishop8891
10-31-21, 09:10
Went to Medway Health for the second time and got Anna. Was very pleased. She was super friendly and very good at her job. 50, petite, good English with a wonderful tight body. 60:50 and got what I expected including the A's. I always judge quality first by the massage and it was great. Good attention afterwards on the head and feet. The place is a little odd as they just have curtained off rooms, but despite this, would highly recommend. They seemed busy. I was able to walk in, but they turned away other walking after me.Thanks for the info.

LustyB
10-31-21, 09:17
Is CIP offered at QQ, if so, what is the tip + house?$40 for the half, $100 tip.

Angela will tell you not to CIP, but I've busted in her and she didn't say anything.

MichaelCosmos
10-31-21, 09:35
$40 for the half, $100 tip.

Angela will tell you not to CIP, but I've busted in her and she didn't say anything.What about other providers? Is Angela Asian, and does she speak English?

Bishop8891
11-01-21, 07:55
Went to Medway Health for the second time and got Anna. Was very pleased. She was super friendly and very good at her job. 50, petite, good English with a wonderful tight body. 60:50 and got what I expected including the A's. I always judge quality first by the massage and it was great. Good attention afterwards on the head and feet. The place is a little odd as they just have curtained off rooms, but despite this, would highly recommend. They seemed busy. I was able to walk in, but they turned away other walking after me.Took your advise and visited Anna also, LMT quality massage with a very nice HE!

She is very friendly and easy to talk to. Don't expect much more than HE, I don't see that happening here.

The place is clean and neat, plenty of parking out front. Door is locked and you ring a bell to be let in. I like that.

I think Anna is the only one there at times.

Definitely a nice place to visit.

FloydFec1
11-01-21, 11:39
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/best-massage-in-worcester508-9/684716898550

Any intel on this spot, good / bad / indifferent on service?

Stay safe.

FF.

Tomm42
11-01-21, 11:51
I've been many times. Alice was awesome. Recently Mia started working. Great massage, little tease, eh ending. After a few minutes she stopped and asked for help. She also has a wondering finger so that could be a surprise for some of you, it was for me. I won't repeat unless Alice is back.

Sounds
11-01-21, 12:07
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/best-massage-in-worcester508-9/684716898550

Any intel on this spot, good / bad / indifferent on service?

Stay safe.

FF.Search the forum. Think there were two reviews in the past month or two. If I remember correctly, one was good and the other meh.

JpcCT
11-01-21, 14:35
Completely agree. But at least at CCP it's standard and not something you have to work at like up here. But hey maybe that's part of the appeal for some, working to get a provider that you get to open up and try things with that others have no access to.

I think most girls at full service shops will suck it bare and go two rounds if offered a tip like that. The difficulty is finding one that you find attractive and that you click with. Otherwise it's not worth it. I do enjoy deluxe menu activities like you described but prefer to freestyle deals with ladies I find and get along with rather than submit to screening.

I've heard about NYC though. Maybe the quality of looks is just so far above what you can find in New England that there's no comparison even if the services are the same.

Iamme Iam
11-01-21, 16:32
I think most girls at full service shops will suck it bare and go two rounds if offered a tip like that. The difficulty is finding one that you find attractive and that you click with. Otherwise it's not worth it. I do enjoy deluxe menu activities like you described but prefer to freestyle deals with ladies I find and get along with rather than submit to screening.
I've heard about NYC though. Maybe the quality of looks is just so far above what you can find in New England that there's no comparison even if the services are the same.You nailed the issue, if you want younger or more attractive 'girls' (vs woman) than you must head to Queens (I have enjoyed hobbying in both Astoria and Flushing, Queens). If you are looking for Korean, then Ft Lee NJ is the Korean Flushing, there are non Chinese Asians in Flushing, but there are mostly Korean AMPs in the Ft Lee area. I have been to NJ many times in the past few years, prior I was more often in Queens. I have actually written about a few visits with girls who were so young (18-22) that it almost seemed like they were lacking in experience when it came to sex. I enjoyed a place on Broadway in Astoria that seemed to always have the prettiest girls available, only one time that I wouldn't have called it a 8 or 9 experience (out of 100). Flushing has older spas, where Astoria, they always seemed clean and no issues with used towels or reusing the table covers. I have hobbied around the country, I believe I can generalize and say I had similar experiences in other states to our local woman. NYC & NJ are just better. If you are in different areas, then you need to look for more local talent, I have had some great Mexican girls in Texas, both MPs and outcalls. Down South are some great AMPs but again, when they are younger, it seems more like Bemis, increased costs and limited activities.

Seek Grt Mass
11-02-21, 20:06
Older kinda whacky looking and acting woman is only one there and not worth the trip. It changed hands during COVID and just not even close to worth a trip now.

Someone wrote a poor report about it on the MA Other Areas forum.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?8124-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5606733&viewfull=1#post5606733

If you want a standard ending, go to BVR.

Seek Grt Mass
11-02-21, 20:12
I know many of you remember the days of Tina and Laura at X4. If you're like me I still have dreams of both in there own ways with Laura's massive mounds wrapped around my package working it to a delightful finish and Laura in full on doggie mode. Those were the days. Most may not know however that Tina was moved to the front office so to speak for this place many years back but I've bumped into her over at Market Basket a few times since then. She let me know the other day when I left a message for her that they are indeed selling the building and their lease was not renewed. They have started packing everything up and have no plans as of yet for a new spot. She said business had just started picking up the last few months with the consistent talent there. She's disappointed to now move after suffering through the pandemic. They want another place close to the highway area but off the beaten path for traffic like that building has been for years despite bitching from the neighbors who are adjacent to the parking lot the last few years. I'll update all when I know more.

Seeker.

Seek Grt Mass
11-02-21, 20:19
I took a bite on this place the other day. I would compare them to the place in Uxbridge. Similar talent and usual finish. I thought I made progress with my masseuse the first trip in and went back for seconds but it's like I was never there and when I tell you due to my features and heights I'm not easily forgettable especially a week apart. Will not be back stick to BVR down the road for a great consistent experience. They seem to be the only decent game in town these days. Yuyu aka Kay aka Orange can't be beat except by Leeza! Just my two cents.

Seeker.

Search the forum. Think there were two reviews in the past month or two. If I remember correctly, one was good and the other meh.

DirtyHands
11-02-21, 23:54
I'm also disappointed by closure of Rose Day Spa.

Went to Evergreen and was satisfied by and older provider (didn't get her name) but it wasn't anything special. Standard rates and tip.

Does anyone know what happened to Yoyo? I'd enjoy seeing her again.I used to frequent there. Really enjoyed Yoyo. She would service HE with her feet for me and Give me 4 hands for no extra cost whenever they were slow. Would love to know Where she is as well.

LikesBikes
11-03-21, 09:12
Report on a couple recent visits to BVR.

First visit was about month ago and got the new girl. Forgot her name, but I think it started with an L, maybe Liana? Was a great session with LOTS of ass play which I really enjoyed. Probably the best I've had. Standard finish followed by a head rub and foot rub to close out a full 60 minutes.

Saw Eva (if I remember correctly) a week ago. Really solid massage for 45 minutes. She found all the tight spots in my back and worked them well. Great massage! Then some soft touch, the flip and a nice finish.

Overall I've been very pleased every time I go there and its become my "go-to" place even thought its a bit farther for me. Both women were older but had the skills to make up for the lack of visuals. My only complaint is that they use slightly scented massage oil and I leave a little fragrant. The last time I was there I used their shower afterwards to wash off the oil but the soap they had was also fragrant. Maybe next time I'll bring my own soap. LOL.

LB.

Steve2319
11-05-21, 11:22
I know many of you remember the days of Tina and Laura at X4. If you're like me I still have dreams of both in there own ways with Laura's massive mounds wrapped around my package working it to a delightful finish and Laura in full on doggie mode. Those were the days. Most may not know however that Tina was moved to the front office so to speak for this place many years back but I've bumped into her over at Market Basket a few times since then. She let me know the other day when I left a message for her that they are indeed selling the building and their lease was not renewed. They have started packing everything up and have no plans as of yet for a new spot. She said business had just started picking up the last few months with the consistent talent there. She's disappointed to now move after suffering through the pandemic. They want another place close to the highway area but off the beaten path for traffic like that building has been for years despite bitching from the neighbors who are adjacent to the parking lot the last few years. I'll update all when I know more.

Seeker.Thank you for the update. The previous voice-mail said they were on vacation. I always had a great time with Coco and she appreciated one of my talents so I'm missing her now. I hope she returns with the new venture if it happens.

StockSherman
11-08-21, 15:29
Does anyone have insight on this place?

StockSherman
11-08-21, 15:42
Report on a couple recent visits to BVR.

First visit was about month ago and got the new girl. Forgot her name, but I think it started with an L, maybe Liana? Was a great session with LOTS of ass play which I really enjoyed. Probably the best I've had. Standard finish followed by a head rub and foot rub to close out a full 60 minutes.

Saw Eva (if I remember correctly) a week ago. Really solid massage for 45 minutes. She found all the tight spots in my back and worked them well. Great massage! Then some soft touch, the flip and a nice finish.

Overall I've been very pleased every time I go there and its become my "go-to" place even thought its a bit farther for me. Both women were older but had the skills to make up for the lack of visuals. My only complaint is that they use slightly scented massage oil and I leave a little fragrant. The last time I was there I used their shower afterwards to wash off the oil but the soap they had was also fragrant. Maybe next time I'll bring my own soap. LOL.

LB.BVR. Been going for years. Always get an hour. Great massage and tease and FUP. Never wild, yet never dull. Always "pleasant."

DemonicAngel
11-08-21, 22:04
Which one is better in terms of FS. Any comparison on quality of massage, masseuse, rates? Any particular masseuse to look forward to?

ARegularGuy
11-09-21, 17:22
Which one is better in terms of FS. Any comparison on quality of massage, masseuse, rates? Any particular masseuse to look forward to?These two places are very different. What they have in common is that the massage sucks at both places. QQ is also dumpier than can't. Don't expect clean linens.

ARG.

Natgrid821
11-09-21, 19:18
Went 2 weeks ago, saw Lisa. Mid 30's. Decent massage with some teasing. UTC top, ok massage. Would repeat if last resort. There has been a lot better talent there. 60+40 damages.

ChrissCannon
11-10-21, 09:21
I go back to the Worcester area often since I'm usually with the wife, I haven't been to BVR (I assume its Blackstone Valley Relaxology). On their website they say the 60 min 4 hand massage comes with a free shower. I know this is a long shot, but what's the chances of both girls showering with you?? Kind of a bucket list thing.

Sounds
11-10-21, 21:12
I go back to the Worcester area often since I'm usually with the wife, I haven't been to BVR (I assume its Blackstone Valley Relaxology). On their website they say the 60 min 4 hand massage comes with a free shower. I know this is a long shot, but what's the chances of both girls showering with you?? Kind of a bucket list thing.As I was told. Shower for you. Not for them.

ChrissCannon
11-11-21, 08:35
As I was told. Shower for you. Not for them.Thank you for the info!

Bowent8
11-11-21, 17:17
Was in the area so visited the tried and true Leeza. Opted for 30 minutes based on time. She does a good job making it all about you. Never rushed and sometimes will go over if she's not booked up. You'll never leave disappointed but basic favors.

TopBrass
11-13-21, 15:51
I saw Leeza twice this week.

So she is a true light touch professional massage therapist that incorporates HE into her sessions. I have a problem with finishing even while remaining hard. So even at home it takes me about 3 hours even with the use of toys.

1st visit was similar to most. But she also was unable to finish me. We had ran over time and she only charged me for the hour.

2nd visit 2 days later. She sat me down and went over a mixture of medical and personal history. She realized I had been carrying a few years of severe stress in my body. I had allocated 2 hours for this session. 1st hour was just massage. No focus on SB. She focused of my scalp, neck, back, arms, lags, feet and hands. She could feel those years of stress on my body. "No wonder you were not able to." (and points to you know where.) 2nd hour was very successful.

Very happy with her performance. So this is a very sensual but professional experience. As she says, "A man's release is very powerful. That is why when a woman speaks to a man afterwards, he doesn't register anything because he is fully relaxed and many go straight to sleep."

So if you want a GFE, PSE, or body to body contact, she is not for you. She had magic hands. That is her gift.

TB.

DownForKitty
11-13-21, 22:05
I looked but no add for leeza showing how do I contact her.

Sounds
11-13-21, 23:36
I looked but no add for leeza showing how do I contact her.Search Fitchburg massage forum. Think someone had posted a link to her website there.

RobertABouy
11-14-21, 22:02
These two places are very different. What they have in common is that the massage sucks at both places. QQ is also dumpier than can't. Don't expect clean linens.

ARG.Never had dirty linens at Can't. I usually see the therapist change them right after I am getting dressed.

Unbuckled46
11-15-21, 14:54
Any recent news, good or bad on 466, it's been on my bucket list for probably a decade.

ARegularGuy
11-16-21, 12:03
466 Has been closed for a couple of years now. Stafford and 431 B are somehow related to the old 466.

ARG.

Any recent news, good or bad on 466, it's been on my bucket list for probably a decade.

Ridem
11-16-21, 14:39
I looked but no add for leeza showing how do I contact her.Google. Leeza clinton ma.

RoadStar01
11-19-21, 10:58
I saw Leeza twice this week.

2nd hour was very successful.

Very happy with her performance. So this is a very sensual but professional experience. As she says, "A man's release is very powerful. That is why when a woman speaks to a man afterwards, he doesn't register anything because he is fully relaxed and many go straight to sleep."

So if you want a GFE, PSE, or body to body contact, she is not for you. She had magic hands. That is her gift.

TB.Hey TB, happy to hear you found Leeza and were able to find satisfaction.

I once experienced trouble with anorgasmia due to a medication I was on at the time. My GF at the time found it quite frustrating as she always felt like she wasn't able to satisfy me. I liked that it let me fuck forever, but it definitely has it's downside. I always had to finish myself off while she helped.

I think Leeza will be at the top of my visit list when I get back to it.

FloydFec1
11-21-21, 18:57
Does anyone have insight on this place?Don't waste your time. I walked in, talked to the man I thought was the owner / manager, and got the impression that it's strictly legit.

Stay Safe,

FF.

CentralMassMan
11-22-21, 00:54
Just came from 141X Main Street. Young pretty girl there. Did not get her name. If anyone knows it please share.

Definite repeat. What a sweetheart. Good massage, good ending, and awesome finger in butt if you like that. No idea about extras.

Had a first at massage parlor. She could tell I was into her fingering me. She went to end of table, and put my legs up on her shoulders.

Some times you leave these places and go, well that wasn't worth it. And other times leave thinking would pay double for this. LOL.

StockSherman
11-22-21, 22:20
Don't waste your time. I walked in, talked to the man I thought was the owner / manager, and got the impression that it's strictly legit.

Stay Safe,

FF.Dang, I was thinking Tug & Thai would be a great combo trip, LOL (thanks, too).

Hand Deliver
11-25-21, 10:04
Wanted to reiterate LustyB's comment. Would like to add some. She has real OGDB syndrome, cause she's up there in age, so lubes herself up with oil before bbfscip. Good english comprehension, and will take a long pounding all positions for 25 minutes if you're doing the hour. Includes thumb butt plugging with doggy. Her massage isn't terrible, just uses fast motions. Oddity, is easy and eager for BBFS, but, reluctant for BBBJ so she wants cover. Go figure.

ARG noted don't expect clean linens, I agree. On my last visit, I actually asked her if hot towel was clean, of course she said yes.

$40 for the half, $100 tip. Angela will tell you not to CIP, but I've busted in her and she didn't say anything.

JDeller
11-25-21, 10:27
What is OGDB? Couldn't find googling it.

Wanted to reiterate LustyB's comment. Would like to add some. She has real OGDB syndrome, cause she's up there in age, so lubes herself up with oil before bbfscip. Good english comprehension, and will take a long pounding all positions for 25 minutes if you're doing the hour. Includes thumb butt plugging with doggy. Her massage isn't terrible, just uses fast motions. Oddity, is easy and eager for BBFS, but, reluctant for BBBJ so she wants cover. Go figure.

ARG noted don't expect clean linens, I agree. On my last visit, I actually asked her if hot towel was clean, of course she said yes.

LustyB
11-25-21, 10:58
Just came from 141X Main Street. Young pretty girl there. Did not get her name. If anyone knows it please share.

Definite repeat. What a sweetheart. Good massage, good ending, and awesome finger in butt if you like that. No idea about extras.

Had a first at massage parlor. She could tell I was into her fingering me. She went to end of table, and put my legs up on her shoulders.

Some times you leave these places and go, well that wasn't worth it. And other times leave thinking would pay double for this. LOL.So yesterday I decided to try this place out. I had to do some googling to figure out where this place is. I never knew there was a parlor at this location. The reason I was interested was the report on the back door work. I'm into it so I thought I'd give this place a shot. Turns out when I got there she said it was going to be a 40 minute wait. I didn't have the time so I ended up seeing Kay over at BVR.

But that's not the most interesting part. The parlor is located in one of those small strip type buildings with a couple of tenants. One tenant is a hair place. When I got there, the only spot left was in front of the hair place. So I parked and got out of the car. As I was walking toward the parlor, the lady from the hair salon (I'm guessing owner) stuck her head out of the door and said that the space I was in belonged to the salon. I told her the parking spaces weren't labeled and they belonged to the whole building. She started screeching at me telling me those were her spaces, blah blah. I told her to fuck off. She hollered at me to "enjoy my massage" in air quotes. I again told her to piss off.

I ended up leaving anyway as I said above.

I couldn't care less what she said. But I know some of you guys are skiddish about stuff like that so if you are, park down on the parlor end if you can.

She's probably pissed there's the massage place in her building so she screams at guys who park there. I say fuck her, she didn't own the spaces. If I decide to try this place again I'll park in front of her shop again just to piss her off.

MarriedTom
11-26-21, 08:13
So yesterday I decided to try this place out. I had to do some googling to figure out where this place is. I never knew there was a parlor at this location. The reason I was interested was the report on the back door work. I'm into it so I thought I'd give this place a shot. Turns out when I got there she said it was going to be a 40 minute wait. I didn't have the time so I ended up seeing Kay over at BVR.

But that's not the most interesting part. The parlor is located in one of those small strip type buildings with a couple of tenants. One tenant is a hair place. When I got there, the only spot left was in front of the hair place. So I parked and got out of the car. As I was walking toward the parlor, the lady from the hair salon (I'm guessing owner) stuck her head out of the door and said that the space I was in belonged to the salon. I told her the parking spaces weren't labeled and they belonged to the whole building. She started screeching at me telling me those were her spaces, blah blah. I told her to fuck off. She hollered at me to "enjoy my massage" in air quotes. I again told her to piss off.

I couldn't care less what she said. But I know some of you guys are skiddish about stuff like that so if you are, park down on the parlor end if you can.

She's probably pissed there's the massage place in her building so she screams at guys who park there. I say fuck her, she didn't own the spaces. If I decide to try this place again I'll park in front of her shop again just to piss her off.It is complaints to the Police from neighboring tenants (hairdresser as well) that forced the closing of Rose Spa in Hopedale. The pissed off ladies were taking photos of "the parking lot" and "storefronts" which also had mongers coming and going.

LustyB
11-26-21, 14:47
It is complaints to the Police from neighboring tenants (hairdresser as well) that forced the closing of Rose Spa in Hopedale. The pissed off ladies were taking photos of "the parking lot" and "storefronts" which also had mongers coming and going.Eh. One gets shut down, another opens. And on and on it goes, this hobby of ours.

ILuvPusToo
11-27-21, 16:06
Why is there not a thread in Worcester for Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports?

Would like to find some non-Asians who provide service in this area.

Does any one of you seniors have any experience with visiting spa on Massasoit Rd. Ad on CL. Very hot provider. Was wondering if there is more to be had there. All the signs point to it but me being in-experienced was not able to get anything extra.

ILuvPusToo
11-27-21, 16:18
I've seen Mary half dozen times over the past 8 yrs or so, not in the last 1/1. 5 yrs. I'd pt her at 40-42 by now, a bit saggy T&A but does a nice massage ending w / BBBJ and used to do FS may still be on the table IDK, clean, very discreet, easy quiet place to get to (quick few turns off Pike) to an old house converted to business's (her place and maybe a legal office, really! I've never seen anyone else there. Given the quality of offerings out there I've considered calling on her for a rea $onable 60 min visit (longest I've done was the 90 w / massage and FS). Seems these days its risks vs. Benefits or ROI. LOL.Have been trying to get to Mary for few months now, No luck. Keeps on going to voicemail. Is there a better way to get her to see you?

JDeller
11-27-21, 19:32
I work in Worcester and pass this AMP everyday. Last week I said WTF I'll try it out.

I am glad I did. Sophia is a 40 something that gives a great sexy massage. The tease started right from the start with saying I'm handsome, then the finger nails down the back, excellent, thorough massage, then played with crotch and then flip, UTC top, OTC elsewhere, dirty talk, and then a very fine HE. Honestly, I can't see anybody walking away not very satisfied. 60 tip because she was great. As I was leaving, I saw a younger girl. If anyone has any info about either girl or extras a PM would be greatly appreciated. This maybe my go to to relieve a little midday work stress. LOL.

Hand Deliver
11-27-21, 19:44
Old Gray Dry Beaver, parched, sorry, looks like the op had that edited out.

What is OGDB? Couldn't find googling it..

Sounds
11-28-21, 13:23

Does any one of you seniors have any experience with visiting spa on Massasoit Rd. Ad on CL. Very hot provider. Was wondering if there is more to be had there. All the signs point to it but me being in-experienced was not able to get anything extra.Believe there was some info on it in the craigslist thread. My take away from what I remember was not worth going.

StockSherman
11-29-21, 14:32
I went when it first opened, pre-covid. Good massage, relaxed, not happy. Any update?

ForFunTimes
11-30-21, 08:57
Have been trying to get to Mary for few months now, No luck. Keeps on going to voicemail. Is there a better way to get her to see you?Not sure, like I said its been maybe 1-1. 5 yrs since I've seen her. Have thought about contacting her recently because she was a sure safe bet. At that time anyway. The digits I have are (774) -xxx-6347. Yours?

ILuvPusToo
11-30-21, 10:19
Not sure, like I said its been maybe 1-1. 5 yrs since I've seen her. Have thought about contacting her recently because she was a sure safe bet. At that time anyway. The digits I have are (774) -xxx-6347. Yours?Same. Called may be 4-5 times over past 3 months. No response.

ILuvPusToo
11-30-21, 10:22
Any good options for HE in Marlborough. Will be there weekend with 2-3 hrs to spare.

Sunny Spa has been disappointing. Was wondering if any non-AMP options exist.

Ridem
11-30-21, 12:44
Old Gray Dry Beaver, parched, sorry, looks like the op had that edited out.

What is OGDB? Couldn't find googling it.Old (Gold Digger or Grandma) Doing Business?

Iamme Iam
11-30-21, 16:11
What is OGDB? Couldn't find googling it.Here is part of the acronym: gdb.

God Damn B***h. Someone who's a B***h and liar and needs to be gotten rid off.

So, assume its old god damn B***h.

Seek Grt Mass
12-04-21, 11:54
Still the same tried two weeks ago as I drive through town to go to work.

I went when it first opened, pre-covid. Good massage, relaxed, not happy. Any update?

Wetseeker
12-04-21, 13:45
So yesterday I decided to try this place out. I had to do some googling to figure out where this place is. I never knew there was a parlor at this location. The reason I was interested was the report on the back door work. I'm into it so I thought I'd give this place a shot. Turns out when I got there she said it was going to be a 40 minute wait. I didn't have the time so I ended up seeing Kay over at BVR.

She's probably pissed there's the massage place in her building so she screams at guys who park there. I say fuck her, she didn't own the spaces. If I decide to try this place again I'll park in front of her shop again just to piss her off.Sounds like a place in Milford that is next to a barbershop / salon. Your best bet is to park up or across the street in another lot and walk down or go at night when the barbershop is closed.

Unbuckled46
12-04-21, 19:53
Sounds like a place in Milford that is next to a barbershop / salon. Your best bet is to park up or across the street in another lot and walk down or go at night when the barbershop is closed.14*5 is in south Worcester near Goddard it is next to a beauty parlor not a barber shop. Went once, nothing to offer, walked out.

SecretSquirell
12-05-21, 10:37
Definitely would not recommend. I think I posted after visit but that was pre-covid, likely 2+ years ago so maybe things have gotten better but I doubt it. Place was a legit salon and the massage "room" was more like a "room" in the ER, curtains from ceiling on 3 sides, only one wall. But we were the only ones in the place when I visited. She is a semi-sexy huge assed latina, slimish body with an ass that just didn't fit the rest of her. Started off seeming ok, rate was 150 for hr and she said it sensual and relaxing so I assumed that meant I would leave happy and when I asked what she wears she said something sexy. Told to undress and get under sheet but I said I prefer no drape, she gave a sly smile and said ok, so I still thought things would end well. She returned after a few and turns out something sexy was a t-shirt crop top and yoga pants, 1st bad sign. Massage started and it was light long strokes and I was still thinking maybe it'd be ok as she ran fingertips on my butt and inner thighs but she didn't go to close to the goods. Then 5 min in she says "I hope you don't think I do happy endings just because I didn't make you use a drape", 2nd bad sign. I've had a few who said that then did so I wasn't leaving yet. Turns out she's an ex stripper so the picture got clearer, expectations of crazy $ for doing next to nothing. Massage stayed light and no real teasing other than getting close. On the flip it was clear she wasn't going to provide HE so I decided to push it a little with DIY to get hard then tried to guide her hand. She did graze my hard-on a few times but then said not today but maybe if I came back. End of session. I wasn't really thinking of a repeat but decided to reach out the next week to inquire about HE. She said since she's seen me yes but for 200. I asked if that was total and she said no, 200 extra. So 350 for a lame massage with what would definitely be an uninspired HJ and probably no roaming.

On the non-asian separate board, there used to be a decent number in the area but dwindling last 5+ years to so few it probably doesn't warrant its own thread.

But if anyone has anyone new or wants to PM any UTR legit MP who will provide, that would be greatly appreciated as the AMP experience just isn't for me.

Does any one of you seniors have any experience with visiting spa on Massasoit Rd. Ad on CL. Very hot provider. Was wondering if there is more to be had there. All the signs point to it but me being in-experienced was not able to get anything extra.

Rogue05
12-06-21, 12:47
Definitely would not recommend. I think I posted after visit but that was pre-covid, likely 2+ years ago so maybe things have gotten better but I doubt it. Place was a legit salon and the massage "room" was more like a "room" in the ER, curtains from ceiling on 3 sides, only one wall. But we were the only ones in the place when I visited. She is a semi-sexy huge assed latina, slimish body with an ass that just didn't fit the rest of her. Started off seeming ok, rate was 150 for hr and she said it sensual and relaxing so I assumed that meant I would leave happy and when I asked what she wears she said something sexy. Told to undress and get under sheet but I said I prefer no drape, she gave a sly smile and said ok, so I still thought things would end well. She returned after a few and turns out something sexy was a t-shirt crop top and yoga pants, 1st bad sign. Massage started and it was light long strokes and I was still thinking maybe it'd be ok as she ran fingertips on my butt and inner thighs but she didn't go to close to the goods. Then 5 min in she says "I hope you don't think I do happy endings just because I didn't make you use a drape", 2nd bad sign. I've had a few who said that then did so I wasn't leaving yet. Turns out she's an ex stripper so the picture got clearer, expectations of crazy $ for doing next to nothing. Massage stayed light and no real teasing other than getting close. On the flip it was clear she wasn't going to provide HE so I decided to push it a little with DIY to get hard then tried to guide her hand. She did graze my hard-on a few times but then said not today but maybe if I came back. End of session. I wasn't really thinking of a repeat but decided to reach out the next week to inquire about HE. She said since she's seen me yes but for 200. I asked if that was total and she said no, 200 extra. So 350 for a lame massage with what would definitely be an uninspired HJ and probably no roaming.

On the non-asian separate board, there used to be a decent number in the area but dwindling last 5+ years to so few it probably doesn't warrant its own thread.

But if anyone has anyone new or wants to PM any UTR legit MP who will provide, that would be greatly appreciated as the AMP experience just isn't for me.That's similar to my experience. I put an effort in a few years ago. Long story short, ended up with her giving me a HJ (she wore black disposable gloves), which was actually ok, but certainly not worth the $180 (I think) that I paid. No roaming, she stayed clothed, but she at least gave some encouraging dirty talk and didn't seem disinterested. This happened after seeing her a bunch of times for legit massages with repeated promises of "maybe next time. " Other than traveling girls (who tend to park in Boston /495), I'm not aware of any local non-Asian massage girls. I miss the good old days where I got to picking between Suria, Irene, or Natalie.

ILuvPusToo
12-06-21, 13:57
That's similar to my experience. I put an effort in a few years ago. Long story short, ended up with her giving me a HJ (she wore black disposable gloves), which was actually ok, but certainly not worth the $180 (I think) that I paid. No roaming, she stayed clothed, but she at least gave some encouraging dirty talk and didn't seem disinterested. This happened after seeing her a bunch of times for legit massages with repeated promises of "maybe next time. " Other than traveling girls (who tend to park in Boston /495), I'm not aware of any local non-Asian massage girls. I miss the good old days where I got to picking between Suria, Irene, or Natalie.I tried and got a very lame rubdown with no happiness. $140 damage for hr.

ILuvPusToo
12-06-21, 20:40
Any inputs on.

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/manic-mondays-are-perfect-days/965203802211

Could be a alternate to AMPs.

Vasdef1
12-06-21, 23:54
Anybody have any information on this place. Just stumbled across the place, small strip mall and their sign is so faded I never noticed before.Price was right, . 4 for half hour, same tip. Middle aged provider that aged well. Nice attitude. Soft touch right off the bat, nice attention to boys. Flip, took out the girls, not bad with big erasers. Oiled up, but took time and slowed when prompted. Would repeat.

Stegman
12-07-21, 06:46
Any inputs on.

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/manic-mondays-are-perfect-days/965203802211

Could be a alternate to AMPs.She's in webster. Not main south. Never been there but I heard it smells like cigarettes and dogs.

JpcCT
12-08-21, 10:18
Went to can't, drew Coco, she said she is leaving after this week.

Before the fun began she offered what I am assuming is just BBBJ for 60 extra. I don't want to pay what I would for BBFS for just BBBJ, now if she could be convinced that might be worth the extra.

Steve2319
12-09-21, 12:18
There's a new reflexology establishment on MS near the DD by Hammond which looks like it might have been set up in half a day with scraps they found lying around. Anyone venture a visit?

RandomChance72
12-09-21, 16:04
Went to QQ recently. I know the place is well reviewed, but the more information the better.

Angela was there and greeted me. She's nothing to look at but I still maintain that she has better customer service than most ladies around here. I paid for the HH and we got started.

One thing that surprised me was the quality of her massage. I haven't been here since before COVID but I don't remember her massage being anything to write home about. While I wouldn't say this was the best massage ever it was actually very solid. Maybe I was just in need of a massage or whatever but I legit enjoyed it, but YMMV.

On the flip told her what I wanted. She grabbed a condom and we got started. Unfortunately I was too big for her so we had to abort and go back to a HJ. To her credit she gave me back the difference in cash. Noteworthy because most of these women refuse to return your cash once it's handed over or at least it turns into an argument that kills the mood. But there was no issues here. She finished me off and I was on my way.

QQ not my favorite place (not even my favorite in the area) but sometimes boring and reliable is a good thing.

Wabbitt9
12-09-21, 17:27
There's a new reflexology establishment on MS near the DD by Hammond which looks like it might have been set up in half a day with scraps they found lying around. Anyone venture a visit?You talking about King and Hammond? I just went by there a little while ago and didn't notice anything there.

RandomChance72
12-09-21, 19:45
You talking about King and Hammond? I just went by there a little while ago and didn't notice anything there.I also drove past there recently and didn't see anything.

Steve2319
12-10-21, 12:26
You talking about King and Hammond? I just went by there a little while ago and didn't notice anything there.No. Left onto Main from Hammond then on the right.

Steve2319
12-10-21, 12:37

Some times you leave these places and go, well that wasn't worth it. And other times leave thinking would pay double for this. LOL.Visited recently with no real complaints but wasn't impressed. Cindy was maybe 45 with minimal personality and all business. Hard massage which I asked her to lighted up on. Obligatory quick tease and finish. I did get a dirty look from someone leaving the hair salon as I was entering and also from someone driving past the building on the side as I left. I can't imagine going back anytime soon.

JoeMuckInFutch
12-10-21, 16:05
I was on 290 near the exit and had to kill a half hour, so thought WTF. Brought my own rubber because AMP rubbers are too tight. Don't recall which elderly lady it was but gave a good massage and then on the flip gave me the menu and prices. Well, I brought the rubber but decided to save it for something younger in the future, even though I do like ladies close to my age. I went for the topless HJ because I am always curious to see and feel a new set of tits of any size. Well I should have saved $20 since these were a-size without erasers and sitting above two rolls of middle age fat of about the same size as the little tits. Geez, she and I have about the same torso shape, LOL. Not complaining, I knew what I was likely to get, and $100 FS is still reasonably priced, but I just could not go there in this particular place at this particular time. Should have gone to Central St in Leo, but that would have taken me too far out of the way, Same age group, but somehow different. Go figure?

Stegman
12-11-21, 09:17
There's a new reflexology establishment on MS near the DD by Hammond which looks like it might have been set up in half a day with scraps they found lying around. Anyone venture a visit?At least 2 years. I went pre covid.

Legit place. Did get a good massage though.

Mostly women getting foot massages.

RobertABouy
12-11-21, 12:44
New ladies as of this am. One somewhat cute and younger. The other ok too, but older. Of course got the older one. Interesting. Usual usual all around.

Bike Rider X
12-11-21, 22:40
New ladies as of this am. One somewhat cute and younger. The other ok too, but older. Of course got the older one. Interesting. Usual usual all around.Saw Hilu tonight. She looked cute, nice outfit, 40 maybe, tough to tell. Nice message good conversation. On the flip lubed up everything didn't mind roaming. Small tits and a little belly, was very accommodating. Very vocal, kind of made me nervous because of the lack of privacy.

LikesBikes
12-12-21, 11:05
Was cruising around the web this morning and noticed that AJ's is now Lian's Aromatherapy. Any info on this? AJ's was a decent place with solid L1 service, but the "girls" were definitely on the older side. Hoping for an upgrade.

SamWiseGamgee
12-12-21, 15:56
Went there last week. 3 women working. Street was pretty busy due to the dance class nearby so had to wait till things cleared up. Got a 40 ish looking lady but dam her body and tits were young. Had the one hr massage for 60. Had to use the app as she spoke no English. Non existent teasing and on flip hand motion to show intention. Very open to top access where she basically let me suck on her tits for a solid 10 minutes. Busted and cleanup. Cleanup was okay as I still needed to take a shower after coming home. Didn't notice anyone younger though. Tipped her 60. Total damage 120.

Was cruising around the web this morning and noticed that AJ's is now Lian's Aromatherapy. Any info on this? AJ's was a decent place with solid L1 service, but the "girls" were definitely on the older side. Hoping for an upgrade.

CuriousTourist
12-12-21, 18:52
Went to Medway Health for the second time and got Anna. Was very pleased. She was super friendly and very good at her job. 50, petite, good English with a wonderful tight body. 60:50 and got what I expected including the A's. I always judge quality first by the massage and it was great. Good attention afterwards on the head and feet. The place is a little odd as they just have curtained off rooms, but despite this, would highly recommend. They seemed busy. I was able to walk in, but they turned away other walking after me.Sorry, I'm new. What are the A's?

MillCitySter
12-13-21, 16:41
Sorry, I'm new. What are the A's?A's as in expected breast cup size at most AMP.

Lance Crason
12-16-21, 10:02
New ladies as of this am. One somewhat cute and younger. The other ok too, but older. Of course got the older one. Interesting. Usual usual all around.In their normal menu is MSOG in an hour on the menu too? I had been searching and found everything else out but this.

CraneGuy
12-16-21, 10:21
So I've been a long time lurker, but have never felt like I had anything more to contribute than has already been said. Until now.

I had some business in Webster the other day. I happened to drive by this shop and thought. Why not? So I went in and met the provider. I know, I know, I should have gotten her name, but she is the only one there, so you won't end up with someone else. She was super friendly from the moment I walked in. She gave me a hug, and I gave a little ass grab to let her know my intention. She led me into the room and I paid $60 house fee for the hour. She left as I undressed, and when she came back I was already laying on the table. I tried to make some small talk, but her English is very limited, so we used the translator app and it worked fine. She said she was new there, and that the shop was under new management. She started the massage with me on my stomach with no drape. The tease started right away with the massage. It was a fantastic combination of tease and massage that lasted for maybe 35 minutes. It felt great. On the flip she motioned for a HJ, I agreed and it was so good. This girl knows what she is doing. One hand, two hands, oh man. She had me on the edge for a while. The only thing I can compare it to is Leeza in Clinton, her technique was that good. In fact IMHO I think that it was a better experience than Leeza because I got uncovered access up top (eraser nips), and over the covers on the bottom. And she is thinner, younger, and prettier than Leeza, but with the same quality of service. I literally shot over my own shoulder, I had to move my head quick to Dodge it. That rarely ever happens to me LOL. She did a nice job cleaning me up, I had a little time left so she finished with a head rub.

All in all, it was a fun time and I will definitely repeat. I gave $60 tip because she earned it. Treat her well guys she is a very sweet.

ARegularGuy
12-16-21, 12:34
Nice first review CG, hopefully you will contribute more.

ARG.

So I've been a long time lurker, but have never felt like I had anything more to contribute than has already been said. Until now.

I had some business in Webster the other day. I happened to drive by this shop and thought. Why not? So I went in and met the provider. I know, I know, I should have gotten her name, but she is the only one there, so you won't end up with someone else. She was super friendly from the moment I walked in. She gave me a hug, and I gave a little ass grab to let her know my intention. She led me into the room and I paid $60 house fee for the hour. She left as I undressed, and when she came back I was already laying on the table. I tried to make some small talk, but her English is very limited, so we used the translator app and it worked fine. She said she was new there, and that the shop was under new management. She started the massage with me on my stomach with no drape. The tease started right away with the massage. It was a fantastic combination of tease and massage that lasted for maybe 35 minutes. It felt great. On the flip she motioned for a HJ, I agreed and it was so good. This girl knows what she is doing. One hand, two hands, oh man. She had me on the edge for a while. The only thing I can compare it to is Leeza in Clinton, her technique was that good. In fact IMHO I think that it was a better experience than Leeza because I got uncovered access up top (eraser nips), and over the covers on the bottom. And she is thinner, younger, and prettier than Leeza, but with the same quality of service. I literally shot over my own shoulder, I had to move my head quick to Dodge it. That rarely ever happens to me LOL..

ARegularGuy
12-16-21, 12:47
Coco answered the door showing plenty of her ample cleavage. I was in the mood for that and didn't bother asking about anyone else. On my way to the bathroom, the second woman was hiding or sleeping on the couch completely covered, no view of her age or looks whatsoever. Coco was flirty from the get go, hugging and grabbing before we even determined how long my stay would be. I opted the half hour. The 15 min massage with cream or oil (not sure which) was soothing but otherwise unremarkable. No hot towel, just "turn over. " I sat up a grabbed her as we talked about the next steps. I asked for everything while massaging her front side and her teasing my stuff. She requested the tip up front and while she wanted more, 120 was accepted. Not sure of her age, wild guess says 40. She is short, DD and thick with pretty much no ass whatsoever. Had 15 minutes of fun and left. Still no hot towel clean up, alcohol wipe instead. No complaints but I'm not sure I'd return. I like big knockers but would rather see A, B or C cups on a slender frame. Was offered BBBJ but declined, I'm sure an up-charge would have been involved.

ARG.

Iamme Iam
12-16-21, 12:57
Wow, a newbie who didn't write his first post asking for help with an AMP. Glad you started off the right way here, keep up the good posts. You made mention about already laying down on the table when she entered, I don't always do that. If I am at a place that offers extras beyond a HJ, I sit on the edge of the table, state "massage later", and request clothes off. I also usually leave the tip, and if required a condom on top of the tip. If its a first time visit, and she doesn't want to do FS, she will tell you up front because you have a condom on the shelf / table. This move always cuts out the waiting and the question of what you can get, it also gives you the time to cancel the visit and get dressed and leave.

I had some business in Webster the other day. I happened to drive by this shop and thought. Why not? So I went in and met the provider. I know, I know, I should have gotten her name, but she is the only one there, so you won't end up with someone else. She was super friendly from the moment I walked in. She gave me a hug, and I gave a little ass grab to let her know my intention. She led me into the room and I paid $60 house fee for the hour. She left as I undressed, and when she came back I was already laying on the table. I tried to make some small talk, but her English is very limited, so we used the translator app and it worked fine. She said she was new there, and that the shop was under new management. She started the massage with me on my stomach with no drape. The tease started right away with the massage. It was a fantastic combination of tease and massage that lasted for maybe 35 minutes. It felt great. On the flip she motioned for a HJ, I agreed and it was so good. This girl knows what she is doing. One hand, two hands, oh man. She had me on the edge for a while. The only thing I can compare it to is Leeza in Clinton, her technique was that good. In fact IMHO I think that it was a better experience than Leeza because I got uncovered access up top (eraser nips), and over the covers on the bottom. And she is thinner, younger, and prettier than Leeza, but with the same quality of service. I literally shot over my own shoulder, I had to move my head quick to Dodge it. That rarely ever happens to me LOL. She did a nice job cleaning me up, I had a little time left so she finished with a head rub.

All in all, it was a fun time and I will definitely repeat. I gave $60 tip because she earned it. Treat her well guys she is a very sweet.

Sounds
12-16-21, 16:16
In their normal menu is MSOG in an hour on the menu too? I had been searching and found everything else out but this.Have gotten it, but also has been with women I had seen before there. YMMV Will depend on the girl and your relationship with her.

Would probably be better off just doing a half hour there unless you establish a rapport with a girl and have seen her multiple times.

ReadyToWin
12-16-21, 17:16
If you are comparing her to Leeza, that is truly a high bar. I will check her out.

Jade1962
12-18-21, 13:09
Interesting review. Make me wonder if your provider was Lisa. I usually visit her at 129 in Milford.

She recently messaged me about a new shop in Webster to visit her there. Your description makes me fear she officially left my area. If it is her everything is available. She is amazing. Not the youngest but if I had to have one last visit to any spa she would be me go to. Know you are going to leave more than happy. Like you said very sweet girl.

I had some business in Webster the other day. I happened to drive by this shop and thought. Why not? So I went in and met the provider. I know, I know, I should have gotten her name, but she is the only one there, so you won't end up with someone else. She was super friendly from the moment I walked in. She gave me a hug, and I gave a little ass grab to let her know my intention. She led me into the room and I paid $60 house fee for the hour. She left as I undressed, and when she came back I was already laying on the table. I tried to make some small talk, but her English is very limited, so we used the translator app and it worked fine. She said she was new there, and that the shop was under new management. She started the massage with me on my stomach with no drape. The tease started right away with the massage. It was a fantastic combination of tease and massage that lasted for maybe 35 minutes. It felt great. On the flip she motioned for a HJ, I agreed and it was so good. This girl knows what she is doing. One hand, two hands, oh man. She had me on the edge for a while. The only thing I can compare it to is Leeza in Clinton, her technique was that good. In fact IMHO I think that it was a better experience than Leeza because I got uncovered access up top (eraser nips), and over the covers on the bottom. And she is thinner, younger, and prettier than Leeza, but with the same quality of service. I literally shot over my own shoulder, I had to move my head quick to Dodge it. That rarely ever happens to me LOL. She did a nice job cleaning me up, I had a little time left so she finished with a head rub..

Skill11
12-18-21, 22:30

All in all, it was a fun time and I will definitely repeat. I gave $60 tip because she earned it. Treat her well guys she is a very sweet.Great review it's very close to me. My only concern is the police station is so close and cameras all over that street. Hope the good times last at that location. I'd recommend parking behind some of the buildings.

ChinPoyokai
12-19-21, 12:59
This is my first post here, but like most first time posters I've been lurking. I've been to can't, and I usually go to bvr but I've been looking for places not too close to home and not someplace where all my coworkers will see my car. Yesterday I needed to head from Worcester to Wrentham so I stopped at Lian and got Sophia. It was good but much of the same and left me yearning for something more. I had read this review on Judy's so I figured I'd stop by there even though it was a bit more out of the way than I was looking for.

I was greeted by a woman who called herself shi shi. Her English was broken but she was very playful and still tried to communicate. Paid the house, got undressed and hopped on the table. I opted for 60 minutes and she asked me how I wanted the massage and I told her hard. She giggled and the next thing I knew she was barefoot standing on my back. Before she got off the table she straddled me while teasing my back which I liked more that I thought I would. She gave a through deep massage for about 15 then she asked for me to flip. At that point I was blatantly ready so she didn't even ask if she should start the HE, she just started teasing and then got to it. She had me close a little too quickly so I asked her to slow down and she changed her technique. I have never been kept right on edge for that long in my life. She let me go UTC and then she straddled my leg and kept at it. Didn't take long after that for me to shoot but she kept going and I had to ask her to stop. She toweled me down then continued with the massage for maybe another 10. $60 for the tip and while I didn't press my luck with it being my first time there, I feel like more might have been on the table. I'll be back to see how much my mileage ma may vary.

I had some business in Webster the other day. I happened to drive by this shop and thought. Why not? So I went in and met the provider. I know, I know, I should have gotten her name, but she is the only one there, so you won't end up with someone else. She was super friendly from the moment I walked in. She gave me a hug, and I gave a little ass grab to let her know my intention. She led me into the room and I paid $60 house fee for the hour. She left as I undressed, and when she came back I was already laying on the table. I tried to make some small talk, but her English is very limited, so we used the translator app and it worked fine. She said she was new there, and that the shop was under new management. She started the massage with me on my stomach with no drape. The tease started right away with the massage. It was a fantastic combination of tease and massage that lasted for maybe 35 minutes. It felt great. On the flip she motioned for a HJ, I agreed and it was so good. This girl knows what she is doing. One hand, two hands, oh man. She had me on the edge for a while. The only thing I can compare it to is Leeza in Clinton, her technique was that good. In fact IMHO I think that it was a better experience than Leeza because I got uncovered access up top (eraser nips), and over the covers on the bottom. And she is thinner, younger, and prettier than Leeza, but with the same quality of service. I literally shot over my own shoulder, I had to move my head quick to Dodge it. That rarely ever happens to me LOL..

ScottClark9
12-19-21, 14:22
I am a regular at QQ for the BBFS but getting kinda tired of the same-old same-old.

Is there any other place as open to BBFS as QQ?

Sounds
12-19-21, 15:19
I am a regular at QQ for the BBFS but getting kinda tired of the same-old same-old.

Is there any other place as open to BBFS as QQ?Have found anywhere else need to build a rapport with the girl and depends how much she likes you. A lot depends on the woman too. Some are open to it and some not. Also just because she will do BBFS with your buddy won't mean she will do it with you.

Wabbitt9
12-21-21, 02:52

All in all, it was a fun time and I will definitely repeat. I gave $60 tip because she earned it. Treat her well guys she is a very sweet.Might I ask where about in Webster this is? Is it the spot near KFC or somewhere closer to town hall?

Jade1962
12-21-21, 10:28
On main if it's Judy's.

Might I ask where about in Webster this is? Is it the spot near KFC or somewhere closer to town hall?

CraneGuy
12-21-21, 18:07
Might I ask where about in Webster this is? Is it the spot near KFC or somewhere closer to town hall?It's the one near the town hall.

EffYouTrump
12-22-21, 22:13
Went to Canterbury for the first time in forever. Drew Coco. A little chunky but very enthusiastic. Great menu. Glad this place still delivers. You'll pay a $20 premium, but it's worth it given the sky high prices on the other options out there. PM for details.

Spectator
12-22-21, 22:37

Is there any other place as open to BBFS as QQ?Not as easy and accessible as QQ. Thats the well known goto spot. Some of the ladies on The Burg will if you get to know them, but most of the walk in AMP's that do FS are pretty careful about sanitation.

Some of the AAMP's in Lowell will if you cultivate a relationship. COVID hasnt helped either.

RobertABouy
12-23-21, 22:36
In their normal menu is MSOG in an hour on the menu too? I had been searching and found everything else out but this.Not to my knowledge.

KatSuno1492
12-24-21, 12:09
Not as easy and accessible as QQ. Thats the well known goto spot. Some of the ladies on The Burg will if you get to know them, but most of the walk in AMP's that do FS are pretty careful about sanitation.

Some of the AAMP's in Lowell will if you cultivate a relationship. COVID hasnt helped either.I'm curious what "The Burg" is? A thread search didn't really reveal anything.

TIA!

Iamme Iam
12-24-21, 12:39
I'm curious what "The Burg" is? A thread search didn't really reveal anything.

TIA!Burg = Fitchburg (forum) , although the AMPs this poster was discussing are on Central St in Leominster.

Skill11
12-24-21, 19:29
This place is really nice compared to others. In the basement of a house and you can park in back to hide your car. Went there pre COVID and menu was limited but always left happy. New girl for me there was open to more roaming and felt like more would be available for the right price. Had a limited budget but got to see and rub the girls while getting a HJ. Will repeat.

Wabbitt9
12-25-21, 17:07
This place is really nice compared to others. In the basement of a house and you can park in back to hide your car. Went there pre COVID and menu was limited but always left happy. New girl for me there was open to more roaming and felt like more would be available for the right price. Had a limited budget but got to see and rub the girls while getting a HJ. Will repeat.I would be paranoid to try anything in any establishment in Auburn. LEO has nothing better to do in that town than chase mongers.

MillCitySter
12-27-21, 11:16
Went week or two back early in the day when I was working in the area. Drew coco for half hour $40. She was hot, nice rack, but no teasing and super annoying voice. I only come to AMP's for HE, saran wrap sucks, but when she offered and had her melons out I said screw it and agreed to FS for $1. 4 but it sucked because there was no teasing and the CBJ consisted of literally sucking (like a straw) on the tip of my Johnson. So she tries to ride me while I'm not hard (up until then I had 0 teasing, round of negotiations, followed by rubber placed on my soft penis for a painful CBJ, so ya) so I said forget it just finish me with HJ and she agreed but even that kinda sucked with her super annoying habit of mumbling the second half of every word.

I regret the trip but not because of any concrete reason beyond my own personal tastes. And she did give me an hour for 30 min price prolly because the FS didn't really happen.

ILuvPusToo
12-28-21, 12:40
Are there any non-Asian massage options in Worcestor-Shrewsbury-Westboro area.

NewJeff
01-01-22, 00:24
Anybody know what's up at 176 E Main Milford? The lights have been out for days.

Jade1962
01-01-22, 17:38
Anybody know what's up at 176 E Main Milford? The lights have been out for days.Not sure myself. Called last Monday and she said she was taking the day off. Maybe just on vacation. Haven't seen the lights on since.

ReadyToWin
01-04-22, 00:15
I finely visited because she was described as equal to Leeza. The facility was clean. The walls do not go to the ceiling and are paper thin. She is better to look at, but when you are face down it does not make a difference. More is available, I only had HJ. I take a while and she did not give up. She does give a good massage. She goes by the name Shee Shee, it means good in Chinese. She was the only one there and there are three rooms. Leeza gives a much better massage with a better tease. It is to far away for me but had to try.

PeaceHeaven
01-05-22, 21:41
I had a chance to visit 431 Park the other evening. I was very pleasantly surprised by the woman that answered the door. I believe her name was Mae. She has an incredible figure, much better than 99% of the other choices around. She was up for just about anything but I stuck to the usual HE, as that was what I had planned, not expecting who I would run into!! I will plan better next time! Massage was excellent, she found some sore muscles that were in need of real massage. Super enjoyable time and I would definitely repeat and plan for more. She is real looker, and has a great attitude also.

PH.

Attract
01-06-22, 09:37
Specially with all that has happened in the past.

Not sure myself. Called last Monday and she said she was taking the day off. Maybe just on vacation. Haven't seen the lights on since..

ThroatMonger69
01-06-22, 13:22
I finely visited because she was described as equal to Leeza. The facility was clean. The walls do not go to the ceiling and are paper thin. She is better to look at, but when you are face down it does not make a difference. More is available, I only had HJ. I take a while and she did not give up. She does give a good massage. She goes by the name Shee Shee, it means good in Chinese. She was the only one there and there are three rooms. Leeza gives a much better massage with a better tease. It is to far away for me but had to try.Where is this place?

HoraceBury
01-06-22, 14:41
If Leeza was in webster or didn't have such a limited menu I would be a poor poor man.

I finely visited because she was described as equal to Leeza. The facility was clean. The walls do not go to the ceiling and are paper thin. She is better to look at, but when you are face down it does not make a difference. More is available, I only had HJ. I take a while and she did not give up. She does give a good massage. She goes by the name Shee Shee, it means good in Chinese. She was the only one there and there are three rooms. Leeza gives a much better massage with a better tease. It is to far away for me but had to try.

Hcat113
01-06-22, 14:59
I finely visited because she was described as equal to Leeza. The facility was clean. The walls do not go to the ceiling and are paper thin. She is better to look at, but when you are face down it does not make a difference. More is available, I only had HJ. I take a while and she did not give up. She does give a good massage. She goes by the name Shee Shee, it means good in Chinese. She was the only one there and there are three rooms. Leeza gives a much better massage with a better tease. It is to far away for me but had to try.What was the damage? $$.

ThroatMonger69
01-06-22, 15:48
Saw her last week, was pleasantly surprised. Big tits on a small frame is my thang. She laid me down on my stomach and gave me an extended tease with no negotiation. On the flip I was standing at attention and she definitely noticed. She's a horny woman. I managed to get the tits out and they are extraordinary. Big, perky, and with nice areolas that were hard as pebbles. I sucked them as she stroked my cock with lubricant. She played with my pre cum and moaned as I flickered my tongue on her exposed breasts. Soon I felt my balls start to tighten so I told her to slow down so I didn't explode. Next I told her to get on her knees and she obediently agreed. There, I stood up and titty fucked her hard and fast while she encouraged me to paint her tits. Soon, I obliged. Splooge came squirting out of me, covering both breasts and landing on her neck and throat. Post nut clarity soon came and I realized I wanted to get the fuck out of there and didn't have the money to pay her. She ended up charging my 1. 6 to my chagrin. Suffice to say, I probably won't be back due to the expensiveness. As far as service goes, she's pretty damn good but much older than me. I'll stick with Leeza, whos also a stones throw away from where I live. The best part of the visit with Sandra was the unexpectedness. I certainly didn't expect her to give me extras until the tease based on how business like she is. She asks for a photo of the client which I was kind of weirded out by. More is definitely on the table, probably up to FS. I found her body hot in a milky sort of way.

Seek Grt Mass
01-07-22, 02:19
I'm not one to call BS but this is definitely BS. First of all Sandra would never act this way as described. Secondly, she'd really be unhappy with this post if she saw it since she likes to keep a low profile. I see her often due to a bad back especially during the winter months. I can tell you first hand I just spoke to her and her partner last week to wish them a happy new year. I don't know why people feel the need to exaggerate crap especially when it's so far outside the norm. I ask her periodically to update me on her availability since we've known each so long. She does happily typically gives me 6 months at a time as you can see from this text fron November. Please see attached photo which clearly shows and I can confirm from our chat last week that she just got home yesterday from her home away from home out Wesr that I've had fhe pleasure to visit while I was in town for some work after a long plane ride. You tell me if his post is true or not?!

Saw her last week, was pleasantly surprised. Big tits on a small frame is my thang. She laid me down on my stomach and gave me an extended tease with no negotiation. On the flip I was standing at attention and she definitely noticed. She's a horny woman. I managed to get the tits out and they are extraordinary. Big, perky, and with nice areolas that were hard as pebbles. I sucked them as she stroked my cock with lubricant. She played with my pre cum and moaned as I flickered my tongue on her exposed breasts. Soon I felt my balls start to tighten so I told her to slow down so I didn't explode. Next I told her to get on her knees and she obediently agreed. There, I stood up and titty fucked her hard and fast while she encouraged me to paint her tits. Soon, I obliged. Splooge came squirting out of me, covering both breasts and landing on her neck and throat. Post nut clarity soon came and I realized I wanted to get the fuck out of there and didn't have the money to pay her. She ended up charging my 1. 6 to my chagrin. Suffice to say, I probably won't be back due to the expensiveness. As far as service goes, she's pretty damn good but much older than me. I'll stick with Leeza, whos also a stones throw away from where I live. The best part of the visit with Sandra was the unexpectedness. I certainly didn't expect her to give me extras until the tease based on how business like she is. She asks for a photo of the client which I was kind of weirded out by. More is definitely on the table, probably up to FS. I found her body hot in a milky sort of way.

SngleGuy52
01-07-22, 14:03
So you're saying she offers no HE at all or boob play?

Bishop8891
01-07-22, 16:02
I'm not one to call BS but this is definitely BS. First of all Sandra would never act this way as described. Secondly, she'd really be unhappy with this post if she saw it since she likes to keep a low profile. I see her often due to a bad back especially during the winter months. I can tell you first hand I just spoke to her and her partner last week to wish them a happy new year. I don't know why people feel the need to exaggerate crap especially when it's so far outside the norm. I ask her periodically to update me on her availability since we've known each so long. She does happily typically gives me 6 months at a time as you can see from this text fron November. Please see attached photo which clearly shows and I can confirm from our chat last week that she just got home yesterday from her home away from home out Wesr that I've had fhe pleasure to visit while I was in town for some work after a long plane ride. You tell me if his post is true or not?!People love to brag and make themselves feel important when they are not. Lies and false stories gives them a feeling of empowerment. It's sad.

ThroatMonger69
01-07-22, 20:52
I'm not one to call BS but this is definitely BS. First of all Sandra would never act this way as described. Secondly, she'd really be unhappy with this post if she saw it since she likes to keep a low profile. I see her often due to a bad back especially during the winter months. I can tell you first hand I just spoke to her and her partner last week to wish them a happy new year. I don't know why people feel the need to exaggerate crap especially when it's so far outside the norm. I ask her periodically to update me on her availability since we've known each so long. She does happily typically gives me 6 months at a time as you can see from this text fron November. Please see attached photo which clearly shows and I can confirm from our chat last week that she just got home yesterday from her home away from home out Wesr that I've had fhe pleasure to visit while I was in town for some work after a long plane ride. You tell me if his post is true or not?!What does the text prove? Sorry she is strictly business w you, bud. No bs here.

ThroatMonger69
01-07-22, 20:53
People love to brag and make themselves feel important when they are not. Lies and false stories gives them a feeling of empowerment. It's sad.Why would I lie? I've reported over 75 times.

JohnCoffey08
01-07-22, 21:24
So you're saying she offers no HE at all or boob play?I saw her a few months back and HE was available. Nothing further, but it was my first time, perhaps more availability with repeat visits? $. 5 (before tip if you leave one) Massage quality is excellent.

Flash88
01-07-22, 21:36
Why would I lie? I've reported over 75 times.I think it's more the porn novelette you wrote there that seems sus. Also, given how she posts on CL, perhaps a bit of discretion might be in order. In fact, checking on your history, you ask a lot of people questions about everything, and I notice you also wrote a little p0 rn fantasy about Leeza, which does not match experiences reported by most mongers.

Hope your fantasy BS isn't ruining these providers for the rest of us.

ThroatMonger69
01-07-22, 23:15
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?" Not using it is why you remain on moderation.

A2

Seek Grt Mass
01-09-22, 01:15
Proves she wasn't even in town when you supposedly saw her and you're a dam liar that's what it proves. Did I say it was all business wth me? I could be throwing her up on the table for a good drilling or had a threesome with her and her partner. I'm just not broadcasting it like a fool.

What does the text prove? Sorry she is strictly business w you, bud. No bs here.

HeavyLoader69
01-09-22, 01:48
Well, no clear answers. I'm going to have to go there and check out the waters myself.

Sounds
01-09-22, 13:01
Why would I lie? I've reported over 75 times.You've POSTED over 75 times. Only REPORTED like 4 times, all of which were very suspect and seeming to be BS. Rest were questions or comments.

Mitch Cor
01-09-22, 13:18
Staying at an airbnb near City Hall, looking for a good massage, ideally with prostate, and multiple shots. BBBJ is nice too. No interest in cfs. Anyplace within walking distance or, a short drive away?

Thanks!

Bishop8891
01-09-22, 15:59
Staying at an airbnb near City Hall, looking for a good massage, ideally with prostate, and multiple shots. BBBJ is nice too. No interest in cfs. Anyplace within walking distance or, a short drive away?

Thanks!Haven't been happy out there since Irene retired.

She offered all that and more.

Mitch Cor
01-09-22, 18:34
From reviews, looks like Leeza would be perfect, but she's quite a drive away. Anyone close to worcester that has similar skills?

Haven't been happy out there since Irene retired.

She offered all that and more.

CraneGuy
01-10-22, 18:09
From reviews, looks like Leeza would be perfect, but she's quite a drive away. Anyone close to worcester that has similar skills?I had a Leeza like experience at Judy Massage in Webster recently. I don't know how far that is from you, but I think it's worth a shot. I'm looking forward to going back there soon. For me, it was a great experience. I have a feeling that it'll be even better on the next visit.

Mitch Cor
01-10-22, 23:30
Looks like a potential PAWG? Sounds like has some restrictions though.

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sore-from-shoveling-massage-ca/245413932313

Kenzie, a LMP? Sounds intriguing.

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/best-massage-from-a-sexy-irish/841202177398

Thanks!

Unbuckled46
01-11-22, 08:17
Looks like a potential PAWG? Sounds like has some restrictions thou

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sore-from-shoveling-massage-ca/245413932313

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/best-massage-from-a-sexy-irish/841202177398

Thanks!She lives in a camper, dog hairs all over and heavy cigarette smoke, no CIM. She is a really nice friendly person, just living in deplorable conditions.

JohnCoffey08
01-11-22, 11:25
Tried texting her a few weeks back but got no response.

She lives in a camper, dog hairs all over and heavy cigarette smoke, no CIM. She is a really nice friendly person, just living in deplorable conditions.

Jonny Jon
01-12-22, 12:39
Where is this place?Where is Leeza located.

MelMann
01-12-22, 18:47
Where is Leeza located.7X High St, Clinton.

Up the stairs.

Take a left.

3rd? Door to your right.

She greets her appointments.

Can't go wrong.

MelMann
01-12-22, 19:45
7X High St, Clinton.

Up the stairs.

Take a left.

3rd? Door to your right.

Can't go wrong.7 x? --.

Typo? Or, I may have violated protocol??

Studying. The rules now.

Jonny Jon
01-12-22, 21:12
7X High St, Clinton.

Up the stairs.

Take a left.

3rd? Door to your right.

Can't go wrong.Any contact info?

MelMann
01-13-22, 08:42
Any contact info?My attempts to help are teaching me to be less explicit with contact info.

That said. Google "Leeza Clinton". You will easily find the High St address and phone number ending with 71XX.

As many here have said. Phone. Appointments only.

Maestroo
01-13-22, 16:44
Went to Medway Health for the second time and got Anna. Was very pleased. She was super friendly and very good at her job. 50, petite, good English with a wonderful tight body. 60:50 and got what I expected including the A's. I always judge quality first by the massage and it was great. Good attention afterwards on the head and feet. The place is a little odd as they just have curtained off rooms, but despite this, would highly recommend. They seemed busy. I was able to walk in, but they turned away other walking after me.Stopped by recently with a 15 minute heads up call and no issue, place was empty. I think Ana was her name like the poster above said, but I would have guessed closer to 35 in age! Either way, tiny little thing that delivered one of the best massages I've gotten at an AMP. Took great direction during the massage, and the ending was as happy as can be. OTC during massage and then topless during the festivities. Friendly little thing with limited english but a great attitude. Can't speak highly enough about the actual massage! Really nice change of pace.

BTW, I was pretty forward in asking about what else was on the menu but was shut down.

NewEngland
01-13-22, 18:47
She lives in a camper, dog hairs all over and heavy cigarette smoke, no CIM. She is a really nice friendly person, just living in deplorable conditions.Which one lives in the camper as 2 are discussed.

ILuvPusToo
01-13-22, 22:21
Which one lives in the camper as 2 are discussed.One advertising for sore muscles. From southern Worcestor county.

Tried to reach out to other one no response.

ILuvPusToo
01-13-22, 22:30
Stopped by recently with a 15 minute heads up call and no issue, place was empty. I think Ana was her name like the poster above said, but I would have guessed closer to 35 in age! Either way, tiny little thing that delivered one of the best massages I've gotten at an AMP. Took great direction during the massage, and the ending was as happy as can be. OTC during massage and then topless during the festivities. Friendly little thing with limited english but a great attitude. Can't speak highly enough about the actual massage! Really nice change of pace.

BTW, I was pretty forward in asking about what else was on the menu but was shut down.Where is this place. Rubmap one spa in Medway marked as non-erotic.

Unbuckled46
01-14-22, 00:54
Which one lives in the camper as 2 are discussed.The tittle says which one it is "Sore from shoveling".

Bishop8891
01-14-22, 12:02
Where is this place. Rubmap one spa in Medway marked as non-erotic.Well now Rubmaps is doing them a bit of disservice isn't it now?

I saw Anna a few weeks ago and had the same experience as reported.

She gives an excellent massage if that is what your looking for as well as the cream on the pudding and topping the experience with a quite nice sensual experience. Time for you blokes to go see for your selves.

Hank Rearden
01-16-22, 21:57
Looks like a potential PAWG? Sounds like has some restrictions though.

Thanks!I texted with Kenzie a few weeks back. She quoted 260 hh 360 h and wanted a 20 cashapp deposit. Right there I was out. Told her I've been ripped off like that before (even tho I haven't because I would never pay a deposit). Said she hosts at an upscale hotel in Worcester. Good luck. Probably a scam.

CenteFisher
01-21-22, 00:52
If you are comparing her to Leeza, that is truly a high bar. I will check her out.Who is Leeza? Where can I see her ad and what's her location?

SamWiseGamgee
01-21-22, 09:57
Who is Leeza? Where can I see her ad and what's her location?She doesn't have an ad. She has a small studio out in Clinton. A simple search for Leeza would reveal almost everything on this forum and the Fitchburg one. Guys do some research on your own before asking questions. Right above is ‘Search Thread’ button and if you go to the Worcester forum, there is a ‘Search Forum’ button to help you.

Funky508
01-22-22, 03:13
I had a Leeza like experience at Judy Massage in Webster recently. I don't know how far that is from you, but I think it's worth a shot. I'm looking forward to going back there soon. For me, it was a great experience. I have a feeling that it'll be even better on the next visit.First time at judy massage. Great massage great tease. On the flip offered standard HE. Asked for FS, after a little back and forth she left to get a raincoat. Wanted 60/160, told her I'd give her 2.

Seek Grt Mass
01-23-22, 01:28
I just had to share this video as it gave me dejavu of the red room at the old Enevelope location due to the heart light on the wall and fun with Angela. Sounds just like her. Ohh gooda goodaa yesss. LOL.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph617aa29634935

Attract
01-23-22, 22:26
Visited Judy. The massage was ok. The only difference between other AMP and her is that she uses more of her thumb during massage rather than the whole palm. It feels a little different. No where close to Leeza. She does provide decent amount of tease. Disadvantage is that she is alone and busy. She makes another customer wait in the next room while we she tries to rush you out.

If you are looking to spend $$ for a rushed QV then it's a place to go.

First time at judy massage. Great massage great tease. On the flip offered standard HE. Asked for FS, after a little back and forth she left to get a raincoat. Wanted 60/160, told her I'd give her 2.

Mighty Spearsman
01-26-22, 02:08
First, a shout-out to USA SG. While I've been mongering and posting here for a long time, I had never visited the Worcester area until recently. After reviewing the posts here, I decided to go to BVR and am happy that I did.

Took a quick look at the BVR Facebook page and saw they were offering an $80 special for 4-hands massage for 45 minutes. Called, YuYu answered the phone, made a 3 pm appointment.

Walked in, the place was empty except for YuYu standing inside. She guided me to the room; when I asked about a table shower, she said that clients usually take a shower after the massage, not before. Since I had just showered before leaving my room, I said ok and quickly stripped naked. I gave her the $80 house fee and she told me to lay face down and the second lady Lisa would be in the room in a minute.

YuYu started the massage, then Lisa came in a few minutes later, although I never saw her until after the flip. Ended up having a serious, professional-level 25-minute 4-hands massage, with YuYu making lots of funny, flirty comments throughout (Lisa did not appear to speak any English). At one point, YuYu said "You lucky man. 2 ladies 2 pussies. " I laughed and responded that today was a special day. YuYu replied, "Is today your birthday?" I said no, so YuYu said "Come back for your birthday. 3 ladies, 3 pussies!

Was told to flip over after 25 minutes. When I did, I found that both ladies had already taken off their tops and undid their bras, so the next ten minutes was spent sucking on YuYu's A-cup tits alternating with Lisa's B-cups, while both ladies' hands continued the massage down below until I shot my load. They cleaned me off thoroughly with hot towels, then continued the 4-hands massage of my head, torso and legs until the 50-minute mark. I gave each lady a $50 tip and left happy.

Yes, those were generous tips but I felt it was well worth it. Would I repeat? Yes, absolutely. YuYu may have very small breasts and be in her mid-40's but is very pretty, flirtatious with good English. Lisa is probably over 50 but has a great body for her age, fuller breasts that might be great for a Russian finish. If I had to pick only one lady it would be a tough choice.

Question. I was pleasantly surprised with how fast things happened after the flip; neither lady asked anything, they just did it. So my question is. Was more available and I just missed an opportunity? Would more be available if I had a repeat visit with only one of the 2 ladies? Or is what I received all that happens here?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post any explicit info here.

ScottBoxster
01-26-22, 09:07
First, a shout-out to USA SG. While I've been mongering and posting here for a long time, I had never visited the Worcester area until recently. After reviewing the posts here, I decided to go to BVR and am happy that I did.

Took a quick look at the BVR Facebook page and saw they were offering an $80 special for 4-hands massage for 45 minutes. Called, YuYu answered the phone, made a 3 pm appointment.

Walked in, the place was empty except for YuYu standing inside. She guided me to the room; when I asked about a table shower, she said that clients usually take a shower after the massage, not before. Since I had just showered before leaving my room, I said ok and quickly stripped naked. I gave her the $80 house fee and she told me to lay face down and the second lady Lisa would be in the room in a minute.

YuYu started the massage, then Lisa came in a few minutes later, although I never saw her until after the flip. Ended up having a serious, professional-level 25-minute 4-hands massage, with YuYu making lots of funny, flirty comments throughout (Lisa did not appear to speak any English). At one point, YuYu said "You lucky man. 2 ladies 2 pussies. " I laughed and responded that today was a special day. YuYu replied, "Is today your birthday?" I said no, so YuYu said "Come back for your birthday. 3 ladies, 3 pussies!

Was told to flip over after 25 minutes. When I did, I found that both ladies had already taken off their tops and undid their bras, so the next ten minutes was spent sucking on YuYu's A-cup tits alternating with Lisa's B-cups, while both ladies' hands continued the massage down below until I shot my load. They cleaned me off thoroughly with hot towels, then continued the 4-hands massage of my head, torso and legs until the 50-minute mark. I gave each lady a $50 tip and left happy.

Yes, those were generous tips but I felt it was well worth it. Would I repeat? Yes, absolutely. YuYu may have very small breasts and be in her mid-40's but is very pretty, flirtatious with good English. Lisa is probably over 50 but has a great body for her age, fuller breasts that might be great for a Russian finish. If I had to pick only one lady it would be a tough choice.

Question. I was pleasantly surprised with how fast things happened after the flip; neither lady asked anything, they just did it. So my question is. Was more available and I just missed an opportunity? Would more be available if I had a repeat visit with only one of the 2 ladies? Or is what I received all that happens here?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post any explicit info here.Awesome experience! I would have tried to get below the waist with the "2 pussies" comment! But, regardless, well worth what you paid IMHO!

Iamme Iam
01-26-22, 15:08
I have done 4 handed massages a few times, endings ranging from a HJ to FS. I have to say, I rarely do it now, unless there is a special offer made by the ladies. I have had a few times where I was the first customer of a new girl, and I was known as a regular, so the MMS offered a 4 handed special (sort of OJT) only extra cost was a second tip. So, I once got 2 woman for a 4 handed HJ for $60/ hr and $40 + $40 tips= $140 total, decent value. I believe the only rule about AMPs is to only do a 2 woman visit if they throw the idea out, it is rare that they will interact, and at best you have a half visit with 2 woman.

Once I did see a lesbian couple, they were actually into each other, so that was interactive and fun, a good value. A few decades ago, (maybe mid to late 90's) was at Shauna's in Brighton, and saw Mellissa and another girl for a birthday special (for myself) and did a threesome. It was OK, but several times one of us got kicked moving around the bed. Decided then that a threesome wasn't a great value, and have done it rarely. If I want a birthday special, a threesome isn't one of my choices, maybe two woman at separate AMPs on the same day.

Without getting into a Penthouse sort of (exaggerated) story, wondered if anyone has had a positive experience with a threesome and could describe why it worked (for them).

LustyB
01-26-22, 15:42
Without getting into a Penthouse sort of (exaggerated) story, wondered if anyone has had a positive experience with a threesome and could describe why it worked (for them).I had a couple girls back in the late 90's that were bi. They were friends and worked together. They were actually in to each other so it was an ok thing. The girl-girl interaction wasn't forced and it was genuine. They used to come over to my house (I was single back then) and stay for a couple hours. It was ok. Wasn't as great as everyone makes it out to be. At least for me.

I've had more fun with the group sex thing at swingers parties.

I've done 4 hands twice and found it was a waste of money.

CenteFisher
01-26-22, 17:51
What's BVR?

Was told to flip over after 25 minutes. When I did, I found that both ladies had already taken off their tops and undid their bras, so the next ten minutes was spent sucking on YuYu's A-cup tits alternating with Lisa's B-cups, while both ladies' hands continued the massage down below until I shot my load. They cleaned me off thoroughly with hot towels, then continued the 4-hands massage of my head, torso and legs until the 50-minute mark. I gave each lady a $50 tip and left happy..

Iamme Iam
01-26-22, 19:09
Before I answer a Pm or an online question, if I don't recognize the name, I always review their prior posts. If, like in your case, you have 10 posts, and not one is an actual review but questions (well one of your 10 is a negative comment that others disagreed about) then you are going to have to start over again in the forum. The guys who get ahead the quickest in this hobby have read every post for the past year in more than one forum. You should read every post in your city, and then if you enjoy the Street, AMPs, escorts, whatever, you learn about them in a wider area. Myself, I follow quite a few areas because I travel.

I don't always post on a trip, but if I can give something back to the group, I do post about my experiences. Your question has been asked and answered (for other newbies, dozens of time in the quite recent past) read just a few months and you will learn so much more. If you are more AMP centered, have you read the massage specialty forum? There are quite a few posts about tips for those new to AMPs. Learn what you can here, then take one for the team (TOFTT) and then write a post about your positive and / or negative experiences. The guys here are a fairly god group, there are a few trolls, but basically if you attempt to become a considerate poster and your goal is to add to the forum, you will get much more help. I rarely answer new members when they PM me about a post, I am careful what I write in a PM, and even more careful what I post here. Good luck starting over again, you will enjoy the hobby more when you are a contributor not a hanger on who only asks questions (unless you are a local LEO, then disregard everything I said and find a new way to gather intel).

What's BVR?

Sounds
01-26-22, 20:41

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post any explicit info here.Your description of Yuyu sounds like it could be Kaye who also goes by Yuyu, but her tits are definitely more than an A. So not really sure who you saw.

I guess tipping is relative. $50 in my opinion is on the cheap side for what was offered by the girls. Definitely would not categorize it as generous tips.

BVR never has offered more than standard in my experience.

Vasdef1
01-27-22, 23:57
Price was right, . 4 for half hour, same tip. Middle aged provider that aged well. Nice attitude. Soft touch right off the bat, nice attention to boys. Flip, took out the girls, not bad with big erasers. Oiled up, but took time and slowed when prompted. Would repeat.Returned, went for hour. Greet service with options available. May have to stop by again before I leave the area! YMMV, but today's was a rainbow like experience. Check VT other area posts if you are not familiar.

OmyBack
01-29-22, 23:55
Nothing personal bud but your post is somewhat comical. If you don't think LEO read and FULLY understand every coded word posted here, you better think again.

Before I answer a Pm or an online question, if I don't recognize the name, I always review their prior posts. If, like in your case, you have 10 posts, and not one is an actual review but questions (well one of your 10 is a negative comment that others disagreed about) then you are going to have to start over again in the forum. The guys who get ahead the quickest in this hobby have read every post for the past year in more than one forum. You should read every post in your city, and then if you enjoy the Street, AMPs, escorts, whatever, you learn about them in a wider area. Myself, I follow quite a few areas because I travel.

I don't always post on a trip, but if I can give something back to the group, I do post about my experiences. Your question has been asked and answered (for other newbies, dozens of time in the quite recent past) read just a few months and you will learn so much more. If you are more AMP centered, have you read the massage specialty forum? There are quite a few posts about tips for those new to AMPs. Learn what you can here, then take one for the team (TOFTT) and then write a post about your positive and / or negative experiences. The guys here are a fairly god group, there are a few trolls, but basically if you attempt to become a considerate poster and your goal is to add to the forum, you will get much more help. I rarely answer new members when they PM me about a post, I am careful what I write in a PM, and even more careful what I post here. Good luck starting over again, you will enjoy the hobby more when you are a contributor not a hanger on who only asks questions (unless you are a local LEO, then disregard everything I said and find a new way to gather intel).

Iamme Iam
01-30-22, 09:14
Its not what you say, but what you write in a text. Why make a commitment to an activity that can get you in trouble. As the saying goes, don't write when you can speak, don't speak when you can nod.

Of course I understand LEO knows everything that goes on here, hence why I am a proponent of the use of symbols for cash (paid to a SW). I have watched many AMPs get closed over the past few decades, its not from what we say here in this forum, but what the folks see happening in their neighborhood that causes undo attention. Maybe you believe sending CashAp is a good idea? That is what this post is about.

Nothing personal bud but your post is somewhat comical. If you don't think LEO read and FULLY understand every coded word posted here, you better think again.

OmyBack
01-30-22, 10:29
I would disagree. There hasn't been much activity from LEO in the AMP Arena in the past 18-24 months due to covid & BLM attack on Cops (cops have thrown up hands on a lot of their enforcement). Yes, complaints fron people in neighborhood can certainly spark raids but rest assured, when they want a first hand account of what's going on inside, this is where they come. And "symbols" don't get in the way of their investigation. And that fact is confirmed on the tv report or in the newspaper story after every raid. So I don't know who everyone thinks their hiding info from with their codes and symbols but it ain't LEO.

Its not what you say, but what you write in a text. Why make a commitment to an activity that can get you in trouble. As the saying goes, don't write when you can speak, don't speak when you can nod.

Of course I understand LEO knows everything that goes on here, hence why I am a proponent of the use of symbols for cash (paid to a SW). I have watched many AMPs get closed over the past few decades, its not from what we say here in this forum, but what the folks see happening in their neighborhood that causes undo attention. Maybe you believe sending CashAp is a good idea? That is what this post is about.

Iamme Iam
01-30-22, 11:23
I would disagree. There hasn't been much activity from LEO in the AMP Arena in the past 18-24 months due to covid & BLM attack on Cops (cops have thrown up hands on a lot of their enforcement). Yes, complaints fron people in neighborhood can certainly spark raids but rest assured, when they want a first hand account of what's going on inside, this is where they come. And "symbols" don't get in the way of their investigation. And that fact is confirmed on the tv report or in the newspaper story after every raid. So I don't know who everyone thinks their hiding info from with their codes and symbols but it ain't LEO.Shouldn't have used the word Proponent, I reread what I wrote and realized I meant to write: I am against the use of any symbols, especially the silly dollar sign issue. I have written comments several times against the usage of this.

CMassGuy
01-30-22, 11:35
Anyone have any experience with this?

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/breath-of-fresh-air/988616037655

Lee1995
01-30-22, 12:48
Well, no clear answers. I'm going to have to go there and check out the waters myself.Any of you fellas been to can't lately? I haven't been able to go and was wondering about the talents there at the moment. I plan on stopping by soon so will report if anyone hasn't been there lately. Thanks.

Bike Rider X
02-03-22, 15:23
Any of you fellas been to can't lately? I haven't been able to go and was wondering about the talents there at the moment. I plan on stopping by soon so will report if anyone hasn't been there lately. Thanks.I was there not to long ago. There were two girls working. The one I got was cute with a couple of extra lbs. Didn't see the other. Had to wait a few minutes while she finished up her last client. She looked hot in her outfit. Nice massage, plenty of attention where needed. On the flip she asks if I want boom boom with the universal hand motions. She dropped the outfit and the extra lbs slid out, not a show stopper. Started a great CBJ and allowed roaming. Reached around and grabbed her backside, wow, lubed everything up so I could roam freely. Very nice touch. Pounded away in all positions the balance of the hour. Nice girl, would repeat. Forget her name.

Craven Morehed
02-06-22, 10:35

All in all, it was a fun time and I will definitely repeat. I gave $60 tip because she earned it. Treat her well guys she is a very sweet.I was there not too long ago and my session was just about exactly the same, bummer this place is so far away but I will repeat if I am in the area.

ILuvPusToo
02-07-22, 16:07
Went for 1/2 hour of fun. The massage was pretty ok. Good BBBJ total damage was house +80.

Only worth visiting when nothing else is available.

Tomm42
02-08-22, 12:57
Recently went to can't for the first time. It was late night so I was surprised they answered. I believe her name was Helen. Very pretty. And wearing sexy outfit when I walked in. Paid the half hour. Then the 120 for CBJ and cfs. I wanted her to do the work but she didn't want that. But since it was my first time there I figured I wouldn't be difficult. I will def repeat.

The Unseen1
02-08-22, 22:47
I was kind of in a rush asked for the hh for 40 and didn't get a name. It was an older woman with short hair but a decent body for her age. Not too cute but not hideous either. Didn't care at first as I was only expecting standard service but she readily agreed to an expanded menu.

SamWiseGamgee
02-09-22, 06:51
I was kind of in a rush asked for the hh for 40 and didn't get a name. It was an older woman with short hair but a decent body for her age. Not too cute but not hideous either. Didn't care at first as I was only expecting standard service but she readily agreed to an expanded menu.What do you mean by expanded? They have allowed roaming and and occasional tit sucking but no CBJ or cfs. What can we expect now?

ScottBoxster
02-09-22, 07:28
What do you mean by expanded? They have allowed roaming and and occasional tit sucking but no CBJ or cfs. What can we expect now?That's all I've ever gotten in the past, also.

Woody32
02-09-22, 10:32
About 2 weeks ago stopped by QQ. UU brought me to the walk in freezer (massage room) Holy moly! It was cold. I laid face up with a extra towel for a blanket. Little leg rub. Bbj and finish by hand. $40 house $60 tip. I rushed to get outside and warm up.

Ridem
02-09-22, 13:45
About 2 weeks ago stopped by QQ. UU brought me to the walk in freezer (massage room) Holy moly! It was cold. I laid face up with a extra towel for a blanket. Little leg rub. Bbj and finish by hand. $40 house $60 tip. I rushed to get outside and warm up.LOL or at least chuckling. Your right, it's true I've experienced it myself. They sit around in the shop in their coats until a customer comes. There is 'electric baseboard heat' (to turn on and run) in the shop and rooms, and the rooms have oil space heaters (sometimes), I bet mommason says "Don't Turn Them ON unless you have to" and they don't get turned on until that moment needed. Maybe we have to make our own heat with them. YingYing asked me once "Are you cold?" which I replied or mumbled like the Tin man from the wizard of Oz "Oil Me! Or Heat Please". She Maxed the heater, got blankets, and hot towels early and we both warmed up, in our coats, scarfs and gloves, under the blankets. Yaa that was fun!

Ridem
02-09-22, 13:53
Has anybody tried out Relax Already Massage and. Grafton Rt122, seems legit but thought I would ask? Someone mentioned HE to me, seems unlikely though.

https://relax-already-massage.com/default.aspx

ILuvPusToo
02-09-22, 16:26
Has anybody tried out Relax Already Massage and. Grafton Rt122, seems legit but thought I would ask? Someone mentioned HE to me, seems unlikely though.

https://relax-already-massage.com/default.aspxTried Couple of times. All covered. Haven't been able to get any additional services.

Spectator
02-10-22, 09:21
They sit around in the shop in their coats until a customer comes.I have seen this at other shops too. I wonder why more places don't use the heated pad on the tables.

Sounds
02-10-22, 12:00
I have seen this at other shops too. I wonder why more places don't use the heated pad on the tables.My guess is if they have the heat off they are trying to cut corners and save money. Electricity costs money so they don't use them.

Have mixed feelings about the heated pads. Sometimes is nice, and sometimes find them way too hot and annoying. I unplugged it at the last place I was at that had one before the girl came back in the room.

ARegularGuy
02-10-22, 14:19
I've been several times with Lisa. The farthest I got was full nude, FIV and Daty. Also, I'm not surprised to see "So Healthy" is apparently closed. FS with grandma was not really my thing.

ARG.

I was kind of in a rush asked for the hh for 40 and didn't get a name. It was an older woman with short hair but a decent body for her age. Not too cute but not hideous either. Didn't care at first as I was only expecting standard service but she readily agreed to an expanded menu.

BosStrong
02-11-22, 11:00
I've been several times with Lisa. The farthest I got was full nude, FIV and Daty. Also, I'm not surprised to see "So Healthy" is apparently closed. FS with grandma was not really my thing.

ARG.So Healthy closed? Any other good spots in Milford?.