PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Attract
03-09-21, 21:31
Visited. Horrible service, lots of haggling on tip, no massage skills, shorted on time and kept saying that I have another customer waiting although there was no one there.

The total cost is way more than other AMP where you could get better service at less cost.

I would not repeat until I hear that there is better talent available. It was just a waste of time and resources.

I can confirm. FS is available and not a repeat for me with the woman I saw, rushed, shorted on time, limited play. I will share other details privately for now. More later. 3 women on duty when I was there.

ARG.

YankeesFan69
03-11-21, 10:55
Great review! Thanks!I almost made an appt. They do look damn fine according to their pics that I could find. I didn't make the trip because I checked here first for any intel and all says it's legit. Is that the overall impression?

Attract
03-11-21, 15:51
Yes they are legit

I almost made an appt. They do look damn fine according to their pics that I could find. I didn't make the trip because I checked here first for any intel and all says it's legit. Is that the overall impression?.

SuperGlide1991
03-11-21, 17:34
New girls. Both recommend.

Member #6520
03-11-21, 21:34
Hearing about the new services offered at highland and possibly being under new management I decided to see for myself. Glad I did! Tiny little spinner answered the door and told me her name was Apple. Took my temp and showed me to the room. I've been here before when it was an older woman who gave standard service, not much to make you want to return although she did give me a nice HJ while I was on my knees and elbows once which was interesting. Apples massage skills are lacking to say the least, little tease then the flip. Negotiated 120 for FS, which was good, best part was when her nice natural D cups came out to play. I'll probably stop in again, saw the other girl on the way out and she was a little smoke show as well. Definitely Canterbury vibes. Have fun out there boys.What's the name of this spa?

FloydFec1
03-12-21, 05:52
Hi,

I recently visited Chandler St considering it to be new, and Candy was my host. 5 minute massage, lackluster / uninterested HJ, for 40/40. I should have stayed home and masturbated for free.

Lesson learned. YMMV, but I doubt it. There's been too many reports of just poor-quality "service" here.

Stay Safe,

FF.

ScottBoxster
03-12-21, 09:00
New girls. Both recommend.If you don't mind telling me. I am thinking of heading that way today!

KrazKid
03-14-21, 23:17
Anyone know of any good spots to hit in framingham area?

Abercrombie
03-15-21, 14:41
Just got back from seeing Anna. Great overall experience! Cute little spinner body and has a few different techniques that I've never encountered before. Gave me goosebumps a few times too. She also does a little.

Hot stone action which was a first for me. Would def repeat.

Swindle
03-15-21, 18:19
I'm a fan of the place on Edgell rd and the shop in Ashland next to the DQ.

Anyone know of any good spots to hit in framingham area?

PadMe5
03-15-21, 18:45
I'm a fan of the place on Edgell rd and the shop in Ashland next to the DQ.Any younger, attractive providers at either or just a good massage? Thnks.

Nogornokara
03-15-21, 20:32
Anyone been to Auburn lately and noticed lot more traffic? They either make you wait, or only offer hh. Also, girls changing every 2 weeks, who don't massage or end well.

ScottBoxster
03-16-21, 05:19
I'm a fan of the place on Edgell rd and the shop in Ashland next to the DQIf you could pm me with answer and exact address I'd appreciate it so much!

ScottBoxster
03-16-21, 08:17
I'm a fan of the place on Edgell rd and the shop in Ashland next to the DQ.It would be much appreciated!

Sounds
03-16-21, 11:18
Anyone been to Auburn lately and noticed lot more traffic? They either make you wait, or only offer hh. Also, girls changing every 2 weeks, who don't massage or end well.3 places in Auburn.

NorthOfTown
03-17-21, 14:26
I'm a fan of the place on Edgell rd and the shop in Ashland next to the DQ.Is the Edgell Rd shop still open?

Jimmy Pratt
03-17-21, 17:09
Is the Edgell Rd shop still open?Last I saw, yes they're open. They were closed down for a week or two couple months ago, but I'm pretty sure they're business as usual now. FYI, name is Relax Spa. Better to go after dark because they're very exposed to parking lot.

JP.

RobertABouy
03-17-21, 18:41
Just say that it has gone way downhill and I personally won't go back till they get new personnel. Last time was awful. Actually should have walked.

Swindle
03-18-21, 13:33
They'll let you use the back door to leave.

Last I saw, yes they're open. They were closed down for a week or two couple months ago, but I'm pretty sure they're business as usual now. FYI, name is Relax Spa. Better to go after dark because they're very exposed to parking lot.

JP.

Jimmy Pratt
03-18-21, 17:27
They'll let you use the back door to leave.So, I was right in the area and swung by. First thing I saw was one of those UPS sticky notes on the door 'sorry we missed you'.

The place looked really dark, so I gave a call to their number (ends in -9999). No answer.

So, I'm thinking perhaps they are only operating part-time, or have totally shut down. They were open a couple weeks ago, but now not so much!

JP.

Jon Gris
03-20-21, 23:50
I got a call from Eva who works the rotation used to be at Jin Spa in Salem she is now at Yuan Spa on Chandler down from Kelly Sq. I had an appointment tonight and had a great time as I usually do with her. I was running a little late and I texted her and she has no problem waiting I think it was slow tonight. She met me at the door typical spa dress code tight black yoga pants and a a tight top showing everything quite nicely. Started with the massage I am more of a soft style myself but Jin can do whatever your preference. She teased me enough to keep me in the game for the main event. She had me to do the flip and we got right down to it. CBJ and CFS I had a great time. Jin gave me a scalp massage right up until the hour and a nice cold water and I was on my way. Place was pretty neat and clean. They work on a rotation not sure how much longer she will be there. 60 for the Hour and 140 for Jin. A definite repeat for me. YMMV.

Max Walker86
03-21-21, 16:28
Visited 228 chandler st left with a bad taste in my mouth. I work like an elephant on 4 hours sleep called and asked for an eva but was greeted by a linda. Payed for the hour after 2 min was told you pay 30 more you can get 4 hands when I reached in my pocket she said pay the whole thing you get me. (she knows why I am there) gave her a total of another 160 more than I should thinking she would take care of me? From then she pushed the table against the wall started very fake moaning cfs couldn't bust so she finished me off by hand. Left the room came back 5 min later as I was getting dressed "I'm busy" playing wit her phone no towel wipe, mention of water, more massage, or even candy on the way out. What a rude game she played. I am a gentlemen that carries and tips more than I should I didn't deserve to get treated like that. ? This has taught me a lesson don't get too comfortable with these ladies. In and out not even 20 min.

JoshDan
03-22-21, 21:31
So, I was right in the area and swung by. First thing I saw was one of those UPS sticky notes on the door 'sorry we missed you'.

The place looked really dark, so I gave a call to their number (ends in -9999). No answer.

So, I'm thinking perhaps they are only operating part-time, or have totally shut down. They were open a couple weeks ago, but now not so much!

JP.Tried to call them today but had no luck! Any alternate suggestions in Fham and nearby area?

Jimmy Pratt
03-23-21, 22:35
Tried to call them today but had no luck! Any alternate suggestions in Fham and nearby area?Yeah, there are several decent places in Framingham. Also in Ashland, which is just south.

Rather than start reporting on F'ham here, hop over to the Boston thread and search there. There's always been a debate on whether F'ham belongs on the Worcester board, but I think it's largely been settled because almost nobody posts about that town here.

To give a quick primer. Elm St, Hollis St, Union Ave, Walnut St, and Aberdeen are most of the ones you'll find with reviews over there. Ashland places are both on Pond St.

Try any of those and post a report! Talent at most of them turns over from time to time, so would be nice to get some recent intel.

JP.

Wiseass
03-24-21, 01:26
Visited 228 chandler st left with a bad taste in my mouth. I work like an elephant on 4 hours sleep called and asked for an eva but was greeted by a linda. Payed for the hour after 2 min was told you pay 30 more you can get 4 hands when I reached in my pocket she said pay the whole thing you get me. (she knows why I am there) gave her a total of another 160 more than I should thinking she would take care of me? From then she pushed the table against the wall started very fake moaning cfs couldn't bust so she finished me off by hand. Left the room came back 5 min later as I was getting dressed "I'm busy" playing wit her phone no towel wipe, mention of water, more massage, or even candy on the way out. What a rude game she played. I am a gentlemen that carries and tips more than I should I didn't deserve to get treated like that. ? This has taught me a lesson don't get too comfortable with these ladies. In and out not even 20 min.I made the Trek to Yuan Spa myself Last Night! I texted Eva and told her I'd like to see her. She answered back and I made the appointment for 8 pm, with the understanding I would try to make it a little earlier. All was Set. Texted her I was leaving, still all set. Mind you, it takes me almost an hour to drive to there, so I texted when I am leaving so she knows I am on my way. I get past Kelly Sq. And 5 Minutes from the place, when I get a Text from Eva that She is Sick and Other Girl (Linda) will take care of me. Text back "No, Came to see you not other Girl. " I pull up and of course I'm Bullshit. End up ringing the Bell and Linda lets me in. Leads me to a Room, not Eva's Room. She tells me she will do Massage. Tell her I'm here to see Eva. We go back and Forth, and she tells me I'm 10 Minutes early so she will do Massage. I tell her No, I'll leave and wait outside for 10 Minutes. I walk out. Linda is Pissed! I then go sit on the Bench next to the Taco Place and Wait.

5 Minutes Later my Phone rings, it's Eva. Told me to Come in. I come back in and Myself, Eva, and Linda are Standing in the Lobby. Eva is telling me she's sick, not feeling good, and Linda will take me. Again, I said No! I came to see you not Linda, so I will leave. Linda stormed off yelling in Madarin, Which if I understood Mandarin, I'm sure there were plenty of swear words. She was Pissed! I looked at Eva, told her I hope she feels better, and wished her a Good Trip. Handed her a Card with some Money in it, gave her a Hug, and Left. She is leaving from the area for a Few Months.

I'm not Stupid, it was obvious what was going on. Linda (Mamasan) pulled rank and wanted to hijack me from Eva. So Eva lost her Tip, Spa lost it's House Fee, Linda got nothing except a fit of rage. But Eva at least made out with her Going Away Card with some Money Inside. And of Course, I got nothing except the satifaction of pissing off Linda, LOL. On the way Home, I was still Bullshit for getting screwed out of my Session. I stopped at the MassPike Natick Reststop and got a Coffee and a Scratch Ticket. Just made it for buying the Scratch Ticket, because the Gulfmart closes Lottery Sales at 9 pm. Scratched my Ticket and It was a $1,000 Winner (Attached Pic)! Obviously, if Linda didn't pull her Crap, I would have had my Session and not been able to buy that Ticket. Thank You Linda for the $950 Lottery Check! I hope she reads this, LOL.

Yuan Spa will never see me Again!

Max Walker86
03-24-21, 02:49
I made the Trek to Yuan Spa myself Last Night! I texted Eva and told her I'd like to see her. She answered back and I made the appointment for 8 pm, with the understanding I would try to make it a little earlier. All was Set. Texted her I was leaving, still all set. Mind you, it takes me almost an hour to drive to there, so I texted when I am leaving so she knows I am on my way. I get past Kelly Sq. And 5 Minutes from the place, when I get a Text from Eva that She is Sick and Other Girl (Linda) will take care of me. Text back "No, Came to see you not other Girl. " I pull up and of course I'm Bullshit. End up ringing the Bell and Linda lets me in. Leads me to a Room, not Eva's Room. She tells me she will do Massage. Tell her I'm here to see Eva. We go back and Forth, and she tells me I'm 10 Minutes early so she will do Massage. I tell her No, I'll leave and wait outside for 10 Minutes. I walk out. Linda is Pissed! I then go sit on the Bench next to the Taco Place and Wait.

5 Minutes Later my Phone rings, it's Eva. Told me to Come in. I come back in and Myself, Eva, and Linda are Standing in the Lobby. Eva is telling me she's sick, not feeling good, and Linda will take me. Again, I said No! I came to see you not Linda, so I will leave. Linda stormed off yelling in Madarin, Which if I understood Mandarin, I'm sure there were plenty of swear words. She was Pissed! I looked at Eva, told her I hope she feels better, and wished her a Good Trip. Handed her a Card with some Money in it, gave her a Hug, and Left. She is leaving from the area for a Few Months.

I'm not Stupid, it was obvious what was going on. Linda (Mamasan) pulled rank and wanted to hijack me from Eva. So Eva lost her Tip, Spa lost it's House Fee, Linda got nothing except a fit of rage. But Eva at least made out with her Going Away Card with some Money Inside. And of Course, I got nothing except the satifaction of pissing off Linda, LOL. On the way Home, I was still Bullshit for getting screwed out of my Session. I stopped at the MassPike Natick Reststop and got a Coffee and a Scratch Ticket. Just made it for buying the Scratch Ticket, because the Gulfmart closes Lottery Sales at 9 pm. Scratched my Ticket and It was a $1,000 Winner (Attached Pic)! Obviously, if Linda didn't pull her Crap, I would have had my Session and not been able to buy that Ticket. Thank You Linda for the $950 Lottery Check! I hope she reads this, LOL.

Yuan Spa will never see me Again!Your a nice guy giving spa girls cards with extra tip your a good hearted person. That's why you hit that 1000 good karma, you did what I couldn't. That is piss off linda. She should have been ashamed treating me like shit. Fake rude woman like my prick was really affecting her LOL. Wasn't any easier for me getting there either 45 min from h20 town. Thanks for pissing off linda and congratulations on your win.

Thoren2002
03-24-21, 12:28
Went the other day, haven't been there in well over a year. I went with Lucy who greeted me, I have never met her or Anna so I wouldn't have known the difference anyway. Som folks have been meh about her. She was very friendly to me. The massage was quite good, and I really actually needed a lot of help on my back. There was nowhere near the amount of tease you get from Kay before flip, but that has been my experience there with everyone. Good standard finish didn't rush, was open to roaming but I wasn't into it. Kind of need beyond just HE but it was good to get back into the game. I did see Anna on the way out, she looked more attractive than Lucy, at least to me.

JustAFellow
03-24-21, 20:03
Went the other day, haven't been there in well over a year. I went with Lucy who greeted me, I have never met her or Anna so I wouldn't have known the difference anyway. Som folks have been meh about her. She was very friendly to me. The massage was quite good, and I really actually needed a lot of help on my back. There was nowhere near the amount of tease you get from Kay before flip, but that has been my experience there with everyone. Good standard finish didn't rush, was open to roaming but I wasn't into it. Kind of need beyond just HE but it was good to get back into the game. I did see Anna on the way out, she looked more attractive than Lucy, at least to me.Maybe not the best looking all the time or tease the way you want but every girl I've had has given a decent massage and all I'm looking for is he anyways so it's always been good. Not once have I left disappointed. Hope they keep up the good work there.

Stegman
03-28-21, 10:48
Anyone been to that new spot in downtown spencer? Some of the smaller towns can be sketchy.

LuvAsian2018
03-28-21, 15:57
Looking for a decent place to get a real massage. Not looking for anything else (plenty of places for that).

Sounds
03-28-21, 19:32
Looking for a decent place to get a real massage. Plenty of places for that too.

You are on the wrong site. Would be better off checking Yelp.

LuvAsian2018
03-28-21, 20:13
Plenty of places for that too.

You are on the wrong site. Would be better off checking Yelp.What I was trying to ask is for feedback on what places give a decent massage on top of the HE.

I do like to get a nice massage and relax before I go for the flip and get the finish.

Want a massage and finish that are both decent not just a rush with a less that attractive girl.

Sounds
03-28-21, 22:54
What I was trying to ask is for feedback on what places give a decent massage on top of the HE.

I do like to get a nice massage and relax before I go for the flip and get the finish.

Want a massage and finish that are both decent not just a rush with a less that attractive girl.Ah. When you said not looking for anything else thought you meant you just wanted a massage only.

If Kay is at BVR would recommend her, but she is not there all the time. No experience with the other girls recently mentioned there.

Hopefully others have recommendations for you.

Homer1123
03-29-21, 09:14
Visited recently and called ahead and let them know I was in the area and if they had any available openings and they did. I drew Kay which is always a great time. It was a little late close to closing time and I opted for a half hour, the massage was good as always and a very good he. Time went over the business hours by only a few minutes but still felt terrible about it and tipped a little extra. Thinking about repeating again sometime this weekend.

Stay safe.

ARegularGuy
03-29-21, 16:16
Was in the neighborhood and stopped in at 75 Webster. I hadn't been for maybe 3 years. I met Jenny and quickly asked for Anna, a name I made up on the spot. 60 ish year old plump / fat Jenny was not what I had in mind. I explained that I wanted Anna and excused myself to leave. She said, no Anna but we have another girl. I declined but she insisted. She called out in Chinese several times and a somewhat better looking woman appeared (apparently she was in session, sorry man). I said OK and she said okay you wait 20 minutes. Again I declined. I didn't feel like there was anything special in the making and, 75 is such a dump any ways, I wasn't waiting around. I didn't have an hour to kill. "Oh no, you wait 15, ok?" I declined again and then it was only 10 minutes like they were going to short the guy that was already there. Frankly, they both sounded desperate for my cash. I walked out as they continued bargaining for me to stay.

Next stop 431. Lisa, here for 2 months, mid 40's, average body, decent face from what I could see with mask on. Okay rub, it was soothing, she wanted $ for top off HJ. I flinched at that as in, "are you kidding?" I went with UTC up stairs (small Bs under padded bra) and overpaid at that for. 6 but, had a good time. She took direction very well, used both hands. Semi-decent Chinglish and friendly. Probably not a repeat, I prefer a real long tempting tease followed by a drawn out and sensual HJ with access everywhere.

ARG.

Is Thata Sw
03-29-21, 19:05
Do the AMP's still offer good service? I haven't been in a very long time. The last place I was enjoying was off of Milton Street. It was a spot I feel most on here ignored. Many on here seem infatuated with Canterbury or maybe others I'm not aware of. But, Milton had a few decent girls at one point or another in the past 5 years. I used to go there and they would do a great job on the face down tease. I remember there were two different girls who would do some nice anus play, not being afraid to feel around and just inside the hole. And they would do a great job greasing the balls from behind. I would lift up and they would tug me from behind. They really were great.

I remember the last time I was there the girl got me off twice on the flip. She was that into it as was I.

So my question is: is there still an erotic time to find at some of these places? Or are they much more subdued from the pandemic? And finally, could anyone recommend a place in central, Ma which does a similar job to what I mentioned above. I'm not looking for a girl who is willing to do FS. I'm looking for a girl who can give me a great pre flip tease with some ass play and really worked me up.

Thanks for any tips.

Steve2319
03-30-21, 14:03
Do the AMP's still offer good service? I haven't been in a very long time. The last place I was enjoying was off of Milton Street. It was a spot I feel most on here ignored. Many on here seem infatuated with Canterbury or maybe others I'm not aware of. But, Milton had a few decent girls at one point or another in the past 5 years. I used to go there and they would do a great job on the face down tease. I remember there were two different girls who would do some nice anus play, not being afraid to feel around and just inside the hole. And they would do a great job greasing the balls from behind. I would lift up and they would tug me from behind. They really were great.

I remember the last time I was there the girl got me off twice on the flip. She was that into it as was I.

So my question is: is there still an erotic time to find at some of these places? Or are they much more subdued from the pandemic? And finally, could anyone recommend a place in central, Ma which does a similar job to what I mentioned above. I'm not looking for a girl who is willing to do FS. I'm looking for a girl who can give me a great pre flip tease with some ass play and really worked me up.

Thanks for any tips.I recently visited Highland street and had an acceptable enough thirty minute visit with Amy. She is tall and cute in her own way. She was basically following a script until I started daty which she genuinely enjoyed and complemented me on afterward. But overall this place is nothing to get too excited about. It's more about business than pleasure. 40+140.

Sounds
03-30-21, 14:36

Thanks for any tips.It's not about the AMP but the girl you get at the AMP. Good example is Kay at BVR. Other girls there are OK. She is great!

Also familiarity with a girl helps. A decent AMP experience with a girl can turn into an awesome experience with her after multiple repeat visits.

This depends on chemistry between the two of you. Way you treat her and how much she likes you plays a big part in this. Why always YMMV.

ThomasPl31
04-02-21, 10:56
New girls. Both recommend.Can you provide some more detail. Was thinking of heading there for birthday treat.

Drogaswav
04-02-21, 19:05
Saw Anna at BVR since yuyu / kay wasn't working. Slim and pretty good looking for AMP standards. Regret going though. Massage 5/10. Non existent tease. Finish-4/10. Only otc he.

When changing at the end I noticed she refolded the towel she used to cover me when laying on my back and laid it at the foot of the table. She just changed the flimsy paper sheet. Asked her if it was clean and she said yes (barely speaks any English so who knows if she even understood me). I highly doubt it. Seems like they're reusing towels.

Disappointing. This is unacceptable in general but especially in the times we're in. Going to avoid for now.

Inside495
04-02-21, 22:35
Are there any other spas with table showers in Shrewsbury or near or just over the Worcester line?

Sakura Foot Reflexology Westboro has one.

ScottClark9
04-03-21, 00:11
Any AMPs in Southbridge? I know the farther away from Worcester you go, the fewer there are. I know of AMPs in Webster and Dudley, but haven't heard anything about Southbridge.

ARegularGuy
04-04-21, 09:50
One report on rmps suggests a table shower at Sakura but I doubt that is verified. This is a reflexology and legit massage only place. TS would be out of character for that sort of place.

ARG.

Are there any other spas with table showers in Shrewsbury or near or just over the Worcester line?

Sakura Foot Reflexology Westboro has one.

Inside495
04-04-21, 15:48
One report on rmps suggests a table shower at Sakura but I doubt that is verified. This is a reflexology and legit massage only place. TS would be out of character for that sort of place.

ARG.Been there and indeed they do have one. You can get it as a part of the massage or purchase separately. It's not cheap however. Usually older providers however one time must have been one of the older ladies daughter or niece who gave the massage and ts. No other reasonable explanation.

Tomm42
04-04-21, 17:25
Any update on this place? There hasn't been much posted on 431 in a while. I am going to try them out tomorrow. Never done a table shower and want to give it a try. Highland is my regular but want to try something else.

Flash88
04-04-21, 18:27
Been there and indeed they do have one. You can get it as a part of the massage or purchase separately. It's not cheap however. Usually older providers however one time must have been one of the older ladies daughter or niece who gave the massage and ts. No other reasonable explanation.How does a legit table shower work? Hard to imagine one being a non-sensual experience.

KatSuno1492
04-04-21, 20:29
How does a legit table shower work? Hard to imagine one being a non-sensual experience.I've experienced this before. Basically, when you are face down they put a washcloth over your lower crack to cover the balls, and when face up the cloth goes over the full package.

And there's a photo on Yelp for Sakura which shows the menu, which includes "Body Shampoo" and "Body Wash".

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/sakura-foot-reflexology-westborough?select=5YoYM9TMouAbhDNDSsdGmQ

Sounds
04-04-21, 20:51

Sakura Foot Reflexology Westboro has one.Maybe not "just over the line" but Park Ave in Worcester has one.

Inside495
04-04-21, 22:15
How does a legit table shower work? Hard to imagine one being a non-sensual experience.It's legit until it's not. What determines that is open to interpretation.

We just happen to live in a state where the ts in spas is fewer and farther between. Other states I've been told it is much more common and is a standard part of the treatment.

ARegularGuy
04-05-21, 13:45
Thanks for the correction Inside495, can you confirm that the TS is not the type we all are searching for? I'm almost certain it is not.

ARG.

Been there and indeed they do have one. You can get it as a part of the massage or purchase separately. It's not cheap however. Usually older providers however one time must have been one of the older ladies daughter or niece who gave the massage and ts. No other reasonable explanation.

MarriedTom
04-05-21, 13:55
Looking for intel on 2 places. Trying not to lose $$.

Angel Feet in Southboro.

http://www.angelfeetspa.com/

Health Spa Foot and Body Works.

135 Turnpike Rd (Rt 9).

Westborough.

ARegularGuy
04-05-21, 14:39
See report#4785.

Unless they have installed a new bath / shower room, what they had for a TS years ago as I remember was either a makeshift deal, like they used at 466, or a simple DIY stand-up shower. I was there recently and no TS was offered. Keep us posted Tomm42.

ARG.

Any update on this place? There hasn't been much posted on 431 in a while. I am going to try them out tomorrow. Never done a table shower and want to give it a try. Highland is my regular but want to try something else.

ARegularGuy
04-05-21, 15:02
I have nothing on Southboro, never heard of it. Westboro is typical are&T with friendly middle aged Chinese women, standard ending and some roaming available. As always, YMMV.

ARG.

Angel Feet in Southboro.

LikesBikes
04-05-21, 16:36
I visited Health Spa about a year ago. Nice place and it ended very happily. The only downside is that it's very visible from Rt 9. Not sure at all about the other place.

Angel Feet in Southboro.

MarriedTom
04-05-21, 20:03
I have nothing on Southboro, never heard of it. Westboro is typical are&T with friendly middle aged Chinese women, standard ending and some roaming available. As always, YMMV.

ARG.Thanks ARG, even though it is reported to be out in the open, I am not from the area, and traffic moves fast. Will stop by before the months end and report back to all.

Inside495
04-05-21, 22:58
Thanks for the correction Inside495, can you confirm that the TS is not the type we all are searching for? I'm almost certain it is not.

ARG.That question has been asked and answered. Please see below. My own personal experience is it depends on who you are, how you present yourself, what time you go, and how much money you are willing to burn.

Good luck!

YankeesFan69
04-06-21, 10:10
Yes they are legit

.Thanks. It's becoming quite difficult to find a non-AMP independent that is willing to do extras. Even AMPs with extras are few and far between from what I'm reading. Quite frustrating!

Sounds
04-06-21, 14:17
See report#4785.

Unless they have installed a new bath / shower room, what they had for a TS years ago as I remember was either a makeshift deal, like they used at 466, or a simple DIY stand-up shower. I was there recently and no TS was offered. Keep us posted Tomm42.

ARG.TS will not be mentioned. Have to ask for it. They get the water from a hose attached to the stand up shower but there is a table to lie on. The woman washes you. Not familiar with 466.

Place is pricey though if you want more than no roaming standard ending.

Sounds
04-06-21, 16:17
I visited Health Spa about a year ago. Nice place and it ended very happily. The only downside is that it's very visible from Rt 9. Not sure at all about the other place.Visibility here should not be an issue. Looks like a legit place. Have seen women customers there. No big deal to go somewhere to get a massage.

Flash88
04-06-21, 22:42
I've experienced this before. Basically, when you are face down they put a washcloth over your lower crack to cover the balls, and when face up the cloth goes over the full package.

And there's a photo on Yelp for Sakura which shows the menu, which includes "Body Shampoo" and "Body Wash".

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/sakura-foot-reflexology-westborough?select=5YoYM9TMouAbhDNDSsdGmQNot the only person I've seen mention Sakura. But I mean, they literally offer a stand-alone washing. WTF, people walk in for a random body cleansing?

TwBone
04-07-21, 12:26

Angel Feet in Southboro.

135 Turnpike Rd (Rt 9).

Westborough.Went to Angel Feet this morning. It is a totally legit massage only AMP. No hint of HE or what so ever. You even have to wear your under pants the whole session. If you really enjoy real oriental massage I highly recommend.

MarriedTom
04-07-21, 14:16
Went to Angel Feet this morning. It is a totally legit massage only AMP. No hint of HE or what so ever. You even have to wear your under pants the whole session. If you really enjoy real oriental massage I highly recommend.Thanks for TOFTT. WOW! Clothes on? Even massage Envy drapes ya!

Sounds
04-07-21, 14:55
Went to Angel Feet this morning. It is a totally legit massage only AMP. No hint of HE or what so ever. You even have to wear your under pants the whole session. If you really enjoy real oriental massage I highly recommend.Guess this explains why no one had any info about this place. Certainly one to avoid based on what most of us are looking for.

MarriedTom
04-08-21, 09:47
Visibility here should not be an issue. Looks like a legit place. Have seen women customers there. No big deal to go somewhere to get a massage.So on the advice of a mongor via pm, made appt, and I went there. Door was unlocked, and walked right in. Slight smell, but I ignored that. A cute middle aged asian woman came from in back and asked if I had called. Said yes. Was escorted past 2 rooms with walls not all the way up and curtains for doors. Led to 3rd room which had wall to ceiling, 2 tables, and curtain door. Asked if she was going to do rub, and was told no, have younger girl for you. In comes Jenny, slightly younger, and a little thicker around the middle. Took house and came back in a few. Asked for med / soft, and it was a nice 20 minutes of light pressure, long strokes, and tease. On flip, was presented with a visual, and a nice release. Had more than a standard fun time, and will repeat again. Ended up at 45 minutes (my doing). I have added this place to my "in the area" rotation. Honest exchange of information, that is why I love this site. Stay safe, stay clean, test negative!

TheBoobHound
04-08-21, 14:56
Possibly a bullshit site that just aggregates listings from other sources.

If the building really is for sale I hope the buyer doesn't give our friends a hard time.

http://www.buildingsbyowner.com/strip-center-for-sale-worcester-massachusetts-4863

SamWiseGamgee
04-08-21, 15:27
Visited Highland a month ago. Really nice private entrance from back. Saw a youngish provider Ginny (that's what she sounded like when asked her name). Short with a nice ass and possibly man made tits. Less than mediocre massage and flipped in 10 min. Asked if I wanted HE. Told her wanted everything. Goes in and gets the cover. Starts by putting cover with her mouth. Honestly I love how that feels rather than BJ. Okayish BJ and then started pounding her in doggy. She can take a nice pounding. Finished and out in total 30 min. 40 for the hh and 120 tip. Might not repeat as its almost an hr drive.

Sounds
04-08-21, 16:35

If the building really is for sale I hope the buyer doesn't give our friends a hard time.

http://www.buildingsbyowner.com/strip-center-for-sale-worcester-massachusetts-4863Says there is Chinese restaurant and it says the other two shops are empty. Seems like it is the opposite now. Chinese restaurant seems to be gone and AFAIK our friends are still in business.

Seek Grt Mass
04-09-21, 12:25
Speaking of this location. Has anyone been recently? Same ladies there or any new blood? Thanks.

Seeker.

http://www.buildingsbyowner.com/strip-center-for-sale-worcester-massachusetts-4863

FloydFec1
04-11-21, 10:54
Speaking of this location. Has anyone been recently? Same ladies there or any new blood? Thanks.

Seeker.I went earlier last week, and met someone new to me, older face, 50+ I'm sure. Little to no English, so I didn't get an answer to my question of her name. 140 total donation, strong massage.

Stay Safe,

FF.

LckHerLots
04-11-21, 13:28
Does anyone know if Kate is coming back to BVR?

I have asked about her but they never seem to give me a straight answer.

Thanks.

Thoren2002
04-15-21, 00:25
I found myself in Worcester this week to deal with a medical issue and on the way home I stopped in at BVR. I lucked into having Kay. I didn't recognize her since it had been over a year since I had last seen her and she had grown her hair out. When I asked who she was and she said Yu Yu and then pulled her mask down, I pulled my mask down and she said "I know you". It was great, when she knows you she teases like no other there. Sadly it's been so long that I didn't have much stamina after the flip, but it was worth it. I asked her how long she would be in town and she said "I am always here". That is obviously not true so get in while the getting is good.

Sounds
04-15-21, 07:17
I found myself in Worcester this week to deal with a medical issue and on the way home I stopped in at BVR. I lucked into having Kay. I didn't recognize her since it had been over a year since I had last seen her and she had grown her hair out. When I asked who she was and she said Yu Yu and then pulled her mask down, I pulled my mask down and she said "I know you". It was great, when she knows you she teases like no other there. Sadly it's been so long that I didn't have much stamina after the flip, but it was worth it. I asked her how long she would be in town and she said "I am always here". That is obviously not true so get in while the getting is good.She probably always is in town. She definitely is not always working.

JJohnson14
04-18-21, 17:57
Longtime reader, first time posting.

So I hit up my friendly neighborhood AMP by the auburn mall. First time in a while but the vibes in there are always so solid that I came back.

Got the hh, massage was on point. On point like by the time you leave you can't see straight type good. A little tease and I was eager so I self flipped LOL and she was all like "OMG it's so. ".

I'm thinking to myself you say that to all the guys. Some feels over and utc, and she gets to work.

Standard happy ending but the technique was crazy good, like a swoosh and ball rub simultaneously. You hear that aboit Brazilians but this Asian lady had talent.

At the end I'm laying there, a complete puddle of goo. I point to the tip I left near my pants. She says thank you, grabs it, leaves and then COMES BACK. I had meant to leave. 5 but apparently left 70, and she came back to ask if I meant to leave that much! And who said honor was dead?

Will see repeat.

JJ.

Wabbitt9
04-21-21, 12:31
Longtime reader, first time posting.

So I hit up my friendly neighborhood AMP by the auburn mall. First time in a while but the vibes in there are always so solid that I came back.

Got the hh, massage was on point. On point like by the time you leave you can't see straight type good. A little tease and I was eager so I self flipped LOL and she was all like "OMG it's so. ".

I'm thinking to myself you say that to all the guys. Some feels over and utc, and she gets to work.

Standard happy ending but the technique was crazy good, like a swoosh and ball rub simultaneously. You hear that aboit Brazilians but this Asian lady had talent.

At the end I'm laying there, a complete puddle of goo. I point to the tip I left near my pants. She says thank you, grabs it, leaves and then COMES BACK. I had meant to leave. 5 but apparently left 70, and she came back to ask if I meant to leave that much! And who said honor was dead?.No offense, but with how Uncle LEO is in Auburn. I'd be way too paranoid to visit a place there, no matter how good the service might be.

Worcester at least is pretty hands off (so to speak) as long as it's behind closed doors.

Boston528
04-24-21, 16:25
Can anyone give me some info on the talent at the AMP on Lincoln St. ? Last time I was there it was a fairly thin girl with very long nips. Any info would be appreciated. Bill.

TheBoobHound
04-24-21, 19:05
Can anyone give me some info on the talent at the AMP on Lincoln St. ? Last time I was there it was a fairly thin girl with very long nips. Any info would be appreciated. Bill.The long nipple girl went south for the winter. Unsure if she will return. As far as I know there's currently two ladies available. One is one of the long timers and will give you what you want. The other is kind of a prude especially for Lincoln / Envelope.

Attract
04-24-21, 21:00
The last time I went there were 2. One being the owner and other was probably mid 50's and in all probability you don't want to see her naked. The owner is better looking than the other. There best providers while in Envelope were Ying Ying and the other young girl, I do not remember her name. Ying Ying is settled in Florida now with her BF and the young one has returned to her Country.

Can anyone give me some info on the talent at the AMP on Lincoln St. ? Last time I was there it was a fairly thin girl with very long nips. Any info would be appreciated. Bill.

BboyHeyMan
04-26-21, 02:41
Have been visiting Rose Day Spa in Hopedale for a while since it's close by but I heard it has been close for a few weeks now. Actually heart from evergreen down the street but they don't know them personally. Anyone know anything?

SamWiseGamgee
04-26-21, 09:34
Have been visiting Rose Day Spa in Hopedale for a while since it's close by but I heard it has been close for a few weeks now. Actually heart from evergreen down the street but they don't know them personally. Anyone know anything?I did visit a few weeks ago. Maybe a month and they were open. Paid 50 house fee. After taking my clothes off got a work call and had to leave. Told her I need to go and she started touching my crotch and gestured for a BJ. I thought well ok for extra 40 BBBJ? Why not! She brings out a saran wrap and starts blowing me. Just a weird experience will not repeat.

Sounds
05-01-21, 11:48
Have been to Stafford St a couple time recently and seen both girls currently there. Had also seen both of them previously at Park Ave.

Both are younger and cute. Probably 30's. They do want a premium over the usual rates in the area. Both kept their mask on the whole time but did not require me to wear one.

Yoyo dark hair. Thin, real small tits but awesome nipples. Decent massage. Was able to get her to strip down to panties. No access to the V, but enjoyed touching her everywhere else. Standard only available but had a really good time with her.

Nana blonde. Very curvy, just the way I like. Real nice natural Cs and nice nipples but they were no where near as nice as Yoyo's. FS with her. Never got around to the massage.

As always YMMV. Since the services seem to vary between the girls, you are better off calling to make an appointment with the one you want to see. I would repeat with both depending what I was in the mood for.

FYI, they have a cat. If you are allergic probably not the place for you.

Attract
05-01-21, 14:44
I guess there are two places on straford Which one are you referring too.

Have been to Stafford St a couple time recently and seen both girls currently there. Had also seen both of them previously at Park Ave.

Both are younger and cute. Probably 30's. They do want a premium over the usual rates in the area. Both kept their mask on the whole time but did not require me to wear one.

Yoyo dark hair. Thin, real small tits but awesome nipples. Decent massage. Was able to get her to strip down to panties. No access to the V, but enjoyed touching her everywhere else. Standard only available but had a really good time with her.

Nana blonde. Very curvy, just the way I like. Real nice natural Cs and nice nipples but they were no where near as nice as Yoyo's. FS with her. Never got around to the massage.

As always YMMV. Since the services seem to vary between the girls, you are better off calling to make an appointment with the one you want to see. I would repeat with both depending what I was in the mood for.

Sounds
05-01-21, 14:59
I guess there are two places on straford Which one are you referring too.Did not know there is another place. Referring to 67.

Where is the other?

MarriedTom
05-02-21, 08:39
Have been visiting Rose Day Spa in Hopedale for a while since it's close by but I heard it has been close for a few weeks now. Actually heart from evergreen down the street but they don't know them personally. Anyone know anything?Been many times, massages are usually good. L1 service, never more.

Attract
05-02-21, 13:53
My bad, the other one is on main and I confused it with Stafford.

Did not know there is another place. Referring to 67.

Where is the other?

Hlb23
05-02-21, 15:16
Did not know there is another place. Referring to 67.

Where is the other?Does Stafford have a back door to enter through and how much were they asking compared to normal rates?

I've been to Highland twice over the last few months. Both times saw Apple and both times she wouldn't agree to FS, even for more than usual. First time CBJ with saran wrap and second time standard finish.

Has anyone been to can't recently? I haven't been since November after some lacking experiences.

Sounds
05-03-21, 13:05
Does Stafford have a back door to enter through and how much were they asking compared to normal rates?
Had negotiated with them when I saw them at Park Ave. Did not negotiate with either this time around but tipped based on previous experience.

For Yoyo think Bemis in Fitchburg. Similar quality and wants similar tips.

Nana wants more than can't. Only have done the hour with her. But she was down for two pops.

Place has stairs to go up in back that lead to a side entrance. You are still exposed to the street entering if that is your concern, but not as bad as going in the front.

Sounds
05-03-21, 13:15
Has anyone been to can't recently? I haven't been since November after some lacking experiences.Have not been lately, but do know Candy will be returning there some time tomorrow. I think she is cute and have enjoyed seeing her in the past.

Thoren2002
05-03-21, 16:51
Does anyone know if Kay is still around at BVR this week?

BigStar1
05-04-21, 07:16
Does anyone know if Kay is still around at BVR this week?Kay is at BVR beginning of this week, today and tomorrow I think, I saw her yesterday there for a 90 minute fun filled session.

She also works at another spa in Medway owned by the same people. You can go on BVR Facebook page and send them a private message and then will tell you which spa she is at, I know next week she is in Medway.

Hope that helps.

Bigstar1.

LustyB
05-04-21, 14:32
Went Friday. Saw the older one. Amy maybe?

There was a younger one but she just went in with another mongor. I got the hour. Massage was so so. Nothing great. Tease was pretty good. Started trying to check the oil and saw I liked it. Oiled it up a went nice and deep like I like it. Flipped and asked what I wanted. Asked for BJ, told me 100. Wasn't interested in laying that so opted for HE with prostate massage. Ending was good. No jackhammer. Pulled her top up, but that was it. Had about 15 minutes left and she finished with a foot massage.

60/50. I gave her an extra 10 since the prostate massage was so good. I shot it all over.

Kilgore464
05-05-21, 10:44
How is the lineup at Can't? Candy back?

ClitfLicker
05-05-21, 17:47
Called ahead, YUYU was working!.

Arrived on time, led to room, paid house for an hour. No Sonner than I was facedown on the table when another monger walked in. I though oh no, lost YuYU to a regular. But luckily not the case. YuYu has changed since I saw her a Year+ ago, longer hair, and she has gotten much more playful. Massage was like a continuous tease with real good therapeutics mixed in. It is so good to be back. Girls popped out for the HE, beautiful bees. Had some time left, got the Head, hands and feet to finish. Asked me to cut toenails, I declined. Left right at the 60 minute mark. 60 house, 60 for her, which is different for me because I only usually pay the 40 tip. Excellent visit.

Clit.

Attract
05-05-21, 20:04
Premium is really high. Apart from the house fee they ask for additional $$. Don't blame them either as mongers are paying that happily that makes them think that there asking is legitimate.

ARegularGuy
05-07-21, 13:51
I had a recent AMP experience that went like this. Met a 30 something woman, short, a little thickness in the middle, braless small B's on top, long silky hair in a pony tail, who took my temp and sprayed my hands with alcohol. Masks on. Handed over my 40 for the half hour. Whereas I had seen this person before, I left 120 and a condom on the table while I was undressing. When she returned, she immediately understood and we spent maybe 4 or 5 minutes fondling each other and me undressing her. English was pretty terrible, I used mostly hand signals and motioned to her mouth and junior. She had no problem pronouncing "twenty more" to which I declined. I countered with "only ten" and held firm. A bit later she said okay but instead of going bare, she reached for the latex. That is not what I was thinking, oh well. The BJ lacked everything but a shallow in and out motion. I figured we better get on with it before junior decides to take a nap. Again using hand signals, I arrange for standing K9 with her perpendicular on the table on her elbows and knees. And here is what annoyed me the most, the entire time she was playing with her phone, shopping or watching a video, maybe both, I'm not sure. She might as well have been a silicon doll. So, moving right along, that was pretty boring for me so I pumped for the finish and left with maybe 10 minutes of my 30 remaining. I won't be back. I know its annoying to not I'd the provider and location, I'm just not feeling to do that in this case so, I will share with seasoned AMP fans with senior status via PM. Options around here are fairly numerous but the fun factor seems to be taking a dive on all fronts IMHO.

ARG.

Iamme Iam
05-07-21, 18:52
I am quite sure you have no intention in returning to see this woman, but why did you decide to protect the AMP or her name? Is she new? Or has she had reviews written prior?

I had a recent AMP experience that went like this. Met a 30 something woman, short, a little thickness in the middle, braless small B's on top, long silky hair in a pony tail, who took my temp and sprayed my hands with alcohol. Masks on. Handed over my 40 for the half hour. Whereas I had seen this person before, I left 120 and a condom on the table while I was undressing. When she returned, she immediately understood and we spent maybe 4 or 5 minutes fondling each other and me undressing her. English was pretty terrible, I used mostly hand signals and motioned to her mouth and junior. She had no problem pronouncing "twenty more" to which I declined. I countered with "only ten" and held firm. A bit later she said okay but instead of going bare, she reached for the latex. That is not what I was thinking, oh well. The BJ lacked everything but a shallow in and out motion. I figured we better get on with it before junior decides to take a nap. Again using hand signals, I arrange for standing K9 with her perpendicular on the table on her elbows and knees. And here is what annoyed me the most, the entire time she was playing with her phone, shopping or watching a video, maybe both, I'm not sure. She might as well have been a silicon doll. So, moving right along, that was pretty boring for me so I pumped for the finish and left with maybe 10 minutes of my 30 remaining. I won't be back. I know its annoying to not I'd the provider and location, I'm just not feeling to do that in this case so, I will share with seasoned AMP fans with senior status via PM. Options around here are fairly numerous but the fun factor seems to be taking a dive on all fronts IMHO.

ARG.

Sounds
05-07-21, 19:18

ARG.Not surprised she reached for the condom. Seems a lot of Chinese women are not into BBBJ, even if they will fuck without a condom. One girl would always reach for a condom or saran wrap to suck, but we would be fucking without. Asked her why trying to get her to do it otherwise. Response was something like the bag is clean and sanitary. Must be a culture thing.

KatSuno1492
05-07-21, 23:19
Not surprised she reached for the condom. Seems a lot of Chinese women are not into BBBJ, even if they will fuck without a condom. One girl would always reach for a condom or saran wrap to suck, but we would be fucking without. Asked her why trying to get her to do it otherwise. Response was something like the bag is clean and sanitary. Must be a culture thing.I've had this with non-Asian providers; a Mexican regular I had would be ready for BBFS, but if I wanted BJ first, she'd get a cover. For her it was a taste thing. She didn't like the taste of cock, even if I was totally fresh and clean.

LustyB
05-08-21, 08:40
Not surprised she reached for the condom. Seems a lot of Chinese women are not into BBBJ, even if they will fuck without a condom. One girl would always reach for a condom or saran wrap to suck, but we would be fucking without. Asked her why trying to get her to do it otherwise. Response was something like the bag is clean and sanitary. Must be a culture thing.My go to BBFS place is that way with certain women. The older mama San has no problem taking me balls deep raw. But she puts a condom in to suck my dick. I did get a younger one at the same location to do BBBJ and BBFS, but it's hit or miss.

ARegularGuy
05-08-21, 11:38
Whereas BJs, FS and younger providers are not commonly available in our area, at least not up until more recently, I wasn't so sure that identifying the provider might not actually help her business despite my disappointing review. Others have previously submitted positive comments on the same location. I should add, there was nothing "bad" about my visit, she was generally playful and friendly. Leaving before my half hour was up was my choice. With a little effort, my visit could have been so much better. I've been spoiled by those that give you undivided attention and understand the value of teasing and building the tension and the little things like helping you dress, etc.

ARG.

I am quite sure you have no intention in returning to see this woman, but why did you decide to protect the AMP or her name? Is she new? Or has she had reviews written prior?

RobertABouy
05-09-21, 19:03
How is the lineup at Can't? Candy back?Was wondering the same. Last time there they were bad.

Wabbitt9
05-10-21, 01:07
Was wondering the same. Last time there they were bad.Agreed. I've been seriously backed up and looking for a release, but with how can't has been getting reviewed the last few months I haven't bothered. Was going to head to Highland, but then the last couple of reviews there were just as bad.

Hlb23
05-10-21, 09:14
Agreed. I've been seriously backed up and looking for a release, but with how can't has been getting reviewed the last few months I haven't bothered. Was going to head to Highland, but then the last couple of reviews there were just as bad.I checked out can't last week after Sounds recommended Candy. I'll co-sign that recommendation, but if you're expecting an actual massage look elsewhere. I didn't care about the massage so much that day so I was okay when she did 5 minutes of light grazing and immediate teasing. She agreed to FS with no negotiation and that was that. Overall good time.

Thoren2002
05-10-21, 09:20
Made it in last week and saw Kay again. I have to say, I completely understand the mask thing and support it, but it's not doing any favors for me. I am rather generic looking dude, and even without the masks she could never remember me. Now with it there is no hope. Every time, even if I attempt small talk and say it's great to see you again, she has no clue. Then when end up age the end of the session with "oh I like you! You need to come back and see me. " I'm like I was here last week!

MarriedTom
05-10-21, 10:25
Whereas BJs, FS and younger providers are not commonly available in our area, at least not up until more recently, I wasn't so sure that identifying the provider might not actually help her business despite my disappointing review. Others have previously submitted positive comments on the same location. I should add, there was nothing "bad" about my visit, she was generally playful and friendly. Leaving before my half hour was up was my choice. With a little effort, my visit could have been so much better. I've been spoiled by those that give you undivided attention and understand the value of teasing and building the tension and the little things like helping you dress, etc.

ARG.I too appreciate the little things that make the overall experience a eight or nine from a six or seven.

A few early teases, the extended tease, the dressing after, they all make a difference to me.

Any provider can do a push / shove, quick tickle, jackhammer finish and hand you a water!

RobertABouy
05-10-21, 11:59
I checked out can't last week after Sounds recommended Candy. I'll co-sign that recommendation, but if you're expecting an actual massage look elsewhere. I didn't care about the massage so much that day so I was okay when she did 5 minutes of light grazing and immediate teasing. She agreed to FS with no negotiation and that was that. Overall good time.I went today, nothing special. Provider was at least 40. Good shape, but better options down in RI.

ClitfLicker
05-10-21, 15:53
I too appreciate the little things that make the overall experience a eight or nine from a six or seven.

A few early teases, the extended tease, the dressing after, they all make a difference to me.

Any provider can do a push / shove, quick tickle, jackhammer finish and hand you a water!Yup Agreed I miss Laura from x4.

Clit.

Crutches
05-11-21, 09:32
Then when end up age the end of the session with "oh I like you! You need to come back and see me. " I'm like I was here last week!I work for an Asian company and 90% of the staff in the office is also Asian.

Things I have picked up:

We (Caucasian men) all look the same to them, especially guys like me. Middle age, chubby and crew cut.

They are super clean, ladies take bath before work and then before bed each day.

Craven Morehed
05-11-21, 11:39
Yup Agreed I miss Laura from x4.

Clit.Laura is still around, saw her last week.

GiggiD
05-13-21, 16:18
I recently went to can't and had a pretty lousy experience. Pleasant enough introduction from "Money" (but awkward English skills meant neither of us was certain about each step. But how hard could it be? I expected better direction about when to give house money, when to get on the table, etc. She needed frequent direction but did not take it well. Nonexistent tease, then threw the condom on before I was hard, which of course made it that much harder to get hard. I struggled a bit before taking it off and asking her to get another one, then played with the goods until I was hard enough to try again. But her lackluster performance did nothing to excite me, and I gave up again and had her use her hand. This was also surprisingly bad, instant jackhammer. She eventually got the job done, but I think this was the most expensive handy I've ever had.

-G.

DokOfLuv2000
05-13-21, 20:23
Has anyone tried the place in Holden by val's restaurant?

Sounds
05-13-21, 23:10
Has anyone tried the place in Holden by val's restaurant?Know a woman that goes there for a legit massage and thinks it is great. Doesn't mean more isn't available. Know another place that has women clientele and seems legit, but more is available. If you decide to TOFTT and check it out, at least the massage will be good.

JpcCT
05-15-21, 11:46
If some of you are willing to venture, Providence and Cranston have some really good action. Places like 1021 on Broad in Prov will run you 2. 2 for a table shower, massage and FS. All money is given to the girl in the room. In Cranston, Little Genie is excellent and will cost you 2 for the entire experience (. 6 to house, 1. 4 for tip). The girls are younger looking and IMO hotter than anything in Worcester currently and you are less likely to get ripped off or shorted on your time.

Temuchin187
05-23-21, 00:58
My go to BBFS place is that way with certain women. The older mama San has no problem taking me balls deep raw. But she puts a condom in to suck my dick. I did get a younger one at the same location to do BBBJ and BBFS, but it's hit or miss.Please share the place where the mama san does BBFS.

Skill11
05-23-21, 10:02
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/east_indian/vip-hot-hot-hot-newasian-b2b85/149978925664

Has anyone tried this one.

Iamme Iam
05-23-21, 13:31
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/east_indian/vip-hot-hot-hot-newasian-b2b85/149978925664

Has anyone tried this one. Four things, its called an AAMP (apartment (or hotel) Asian massage parlor.

Second, any pictures are imaginary, to find an actual photo of an Asian is rare, occasionally an escort will have an actual photo, but AAMP, never, they just use stock photos.

Third, age, experience, interest, all are hit or miss, if you book twice in a month, rare to find the same woman, in general they move around quite a bit.

Four, many mention Nuru, forget it, you will arrive, the woman will understand everything about cash, but will not even consider giving you a shower or Nuru. NYC has more than a few Nuru practioners, expensive

Temuchin187
05-23-21, 15:44

Has anyone tried this one.Yes this was weird. I booked with her, but when she told me the name of the hotel, I suspected it might be blonde Coco, whom I had seen enjoyed and wanted a change. When I asked her what her hair color was, she said "Sorry not today" end of story. Dollars to doughnuts she is not the gal shown.

Leo2830
05-24-21, 15:13
Has anyone been to Healing Angels lately? Feel free to PM, thanks.

Lance Crason
05-24-21, 15:18
Long time lurker, first time reviewer. I checked out the "health spa" on 9 a couple weeks ago based on MarriedTom's review he received from a PM. When I called ahead and went in it seemed like there was only "Jenny" working, its hard to judge age based on masks but my guess was late 30's early 40's. Anyways, . 6 to the house, there seemed to be all legit for about 30 minutes into the massage, then all of a sudden she took my hands to her ass and said please touch here (my hands were touching her leg). I don't know if this was the same girl as Married Tom but she definitely started to get excited about roaming UTC. Then came the flip, solid on-mechanical finish and encouragement to do so. I too had about 45 of the 60 for an additional. 4, but she said that "it was just her and she's busy so to come back when other girls are here. ".

Lance Crason
05-24-21, 15:26
Since I had a second experience, thought I'd share my experience with "Cindy" at bvr. Youger, maybe early 30's? Masks are so hard. But shortly into the massage, which had some nice therapeutic strokes, she went for the tease and asked if I liked (who doesn't). From there there was a good massage with some nice teasing. Not necessarily having a focus on one area, but kind of spreading the love around. She seemed into OTC, but did not get a good opportunity for UTC without it being awkwardly done. Went probably 45 minutes, then flipped, and then a nice HE finish. One thing, that I don't know if anyone else had at bvr, but she was the first person to literally make sure she got it all in a tissue, like squeezing out the toothpaste. That's an A for effort. She didn't really say much otherwise, but she did look at my tip (. 4) and I wasn't sure if it wasn't enough? But then she walked me out rubbing my back with her arm in mine to the door saying come back again. Which I will, but who knows who will be there.

GiggiD
05-27-21, 19:32
I got confused after reading too many posts, and thought there were positive reports on this place. TOFTT the other day. The place definitely has the look, with the flesh and pink colored window-covering signs and cheap LED "open" lamp. Two providers were there, one 40's and in good shape, the other 50's and ok shape. I enjoyed a decent hour massage for. 6 but left unhappy. I made little attempt at requesting extras beyond signaling my interest by getting rid of the drape, but there was no tease. I don't know why this place exists, maybe its a decoy or something.

FloydFec1
05-28-21, 08:37
I got confused after reading too many posts, and thought there were positive reports on this place. TOFTT the other day. The place definitely has the look, with the flesh and pink colored window-covering signs and cheap LED "open" lamp. Two providers were there, one 40's and in good shape, the other 50's and ok shape. I enjoyed a decent hour massage for. 6 but left unhappy. I made little attempt at requesting extras beyond signaling my interest by getting rid of the drape, but there was no tease. I don't know why this place exists, maybe its a decoy or something.Your experience matched mine, back in November of '19. I wrote about it here:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5659-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4535880&viewfull=1#post4535880.

Post number 3872.

FF.

Ridem
05-28-21, 17:49
Cleaning out my ol wallet and what do I find? A half dozen business cards from the various AMPs around the area, when they were (at least then) handing out business cards with stamps on the back after each visit and the 'after x-number of stamps you get the next visit free (eg Sudbry, (2) Park Ave, X4, Fram, and a couple of other places. Times change don't they, then again maybe not in some cases. Imagine showing up with those cards now, strange looks we'd get like sure dude after blowing the dust off them. Anyway Be Safe!

Skill11
05-29-21, 08:42
Any AMPs that do Nuru or any girls you have seen?

Fuhgetaboudit
05-29-21, 11:06
This place is on route nine near the old ripped down Burger King which has been rebuilt in to other businesses and a big drive-through Starbucks. For me it was a mixed bag. A lot was available on the menu, but it was accompanied by you can do this but you can't do that, and complaining. So I just opted for going backwards, and settling on relatively standard service. To me the ages look like definitely 40's or a bit more. Funny, one of their bodies looked just like a provider at the Framingham site. She had that slightly elongated fat ass, but she had protruding inch long nips. The place is nice and clean. I do not care for the two separate massage beds with a curtain in the middle being in the same room. No doors in the place, only curtains.

Long time lurker, first time reviewer. I checked out the "health spa" on 9 a couple weeks ago based on MarriedTom's review he received from a PM. When I called ahead and went in it seemed like there was only "Jenny" working, its hard to judge age based on masks but my guess was late 30's early 40's. Anyways, . 6 to the house, there seemed to be all legit for about 30 minutes into the massage, then all of a sudden she took my hands to her ass and said please touch here (my hands were touching her leg). I don't know if this was the same girl as Married Tom but she definitely started to get excited about roaming UTC. Then came the flip, solid on-mechanical finish and encouragement to do so. I too had about 45 of the 60 for an additional. 4, but she said that "it was just her and she's busy so to come back when other girls are here. ".

Unbuckled46
05-30-21, 08:51
Anybody know how old Mary is at GTBW.

MarriedTom
05-30-21, 11:45
This place is on route nine near the old ripped down Burger King which has been rebuilt in to other businesses and a big drive-through Starbucks. For me it was a mixed bag. A lot was available on the menu, but it was accompanied by you can do this but you can't do that, and complaining. So I just opted for going backwards, and settling on relatively standard service. To me the ages look like definitely 40's or a bit more. Funny, one of their bodies looked just like a provider at the Framingham site. She had that slightly elongated fat ass, but she had protruding inch long nips. The place is nice and clean. I do not care for the two separate massage beds with a curtain in the middle being in the same room. No doors in the place, only curtains.I actually prefer that room in the back. The 2 rooms in the front re so close to each other, and like you said, no doors. At least the room in the back, you are only near where the other girls wait. And yes, the long nips! There are 2 sisters there, and it is a family trait!

Sounds
05-30-21, 14:27
This place is on route nine near the old ripped down Burger King which has been rebuilt in to other businesses and a big drive-through Starbucks. For me it was a mixed bag. A lot was available on the menu, but it was accompanied by you can do this but you can't do that, and complaining. So I just opted for going backwards, and settling on relatively standard service. To me the ages look like definitely 40's or a bit more. Funny, one of their bodies looked just like a provider at the Framingham site. She had that slightly elongated fat ass, but she had protruding inch long nips. The place is nice and clean. I do not care for the two separate massage beds with a curtain in the middle being in the same room. No doors in the place, only curtains.Curious. Did you happen to get her name?

Attract
05-30-21, 21:10
Still there. Lost lot of weight. Boobs hanging down to belly. Otherwise offering the same service as before.

Anybody know how old Mary is at GTBW.

Fuhgetaboudit
05-31-21, 09:14
Wendy I believe, could have said Jenny. Pants lowered to knees in under two minutes.

Curious. Did you happen to get her name?.

Crutches
06-02-21, 10:15
Looks interesting, anyone visit yet?

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/sensual-massage/095378654488

Bababooey2
06-02-21, 11:02
Still there. Lost lot of weight. Boobs hanging down to belly. Otherwise offering the same service as before.She is still there. Same service. Miserable attitude. Super super skinny now. Is she sick?

Sounds
06-02-21, 11:42
Wendy I believe, could have said Jenny. Pants lowered to knees in under two minutes.

.Was curious because sometimes they have traveling girls there. Was wondering if was one of them.

Probably was Wendy because I know she does not want FIV.

GiggiD
06-03-21, 14:41
I had almost forgotten how good an old fashioned HE could be with a skilled provider. I went here looking for Kay, because of the glowing reviews, but met Cindy instead. Probably 50's, wearing yoga pants and a loose baggy t-shirt, in decent shape with more than a handful up top. Not chatty, but very attentive. I really don't like discussing my butthole out loud, so I was happy when she understood my nonverbal cues that I enjoyed her touching my ass in the tease. This was so good that I couldn't stand it and asked to flip before she suggested it, and her technique was great. Allowed UTC up top, and though I didn't attempt anything more, I didn't sense any reluctance to allow roaming further. Did not ask for the tip, and I gave her. 5 and she seemed perfectly happy with that. It was. 6 to the house for an hour.

Rickf
06-03-21, 14:55
I had almost forgotten how good an old fashioned HE could be with a skilled provider. I went here looking for Kay, because of the glowing reviews, but met Cindy instead. Probably 50's, wearing yoga pants and a loose baggy t-shirt, in decent shape with more than a handful up top. Not chatty, but very attentive. I really don't like discussing my butthole out loud, so I was happy when she understood my nonverbal cues that I enjoyed her touching my ass in the tease. This was so good that I couldn't stand it and asked to flip before she suggested it, and her technique was great. Allowed UTC up top, and though I didn't attempt anything more, I didn't sense any reluctance to allow roaming further. Did not ask for the tip, and I gave her. 5 and she seemed perfectly happy with that. It was. 6 to the house for an hour.Can you give the contact info or a link for her. I am in the area and this sounds right up my alley.

BobbyJenks83
06-03-21, 17:17
I typically like the non-AMP scene better, but it was my birthday and I wanted some fun. Stopped by an AMP on Central St in Milford yesterday. Greeted by a short, younger (30's?) woman with a decent chest who led me by the hand into the room. Paid and laid down. Gave the standard leg touch and the tease started almost immediately and I knew I was going to leave happy. Was working on my back and she got up on the table and stradled my head. With a little egging on she started grinding on the back of my head. Got down and started focusing on legs / butt. Not too long after that she indicated that prostate was on the menu, so I took it. She gloved up and went to town. Gave me a reach around at the same time and I didn't last too long after that, but she kept going. She was soo enthusiastic about it, I actually had to ask her to stop. All this was before the flip. After, she immediately went back to work with a valiant effort to get me to pop again. UC below was granted and encouraged, as was FIV. From the way she gripped my hand between her, seemed like she really got into it and enjoyed it. Seemed like more might be on the menu if I had asked, but I was content. I let her go for at least another 20 minutes like that and then had her stop. Cleaned me up, then gave me a nice scalp massage.

Gave me a final cleanup and then I was out. Was there for the full hour. Total damage was. 60 to the house and while she never made any mention of tip (at any point), I tipped her another. 60 for her efforts. She seemed happy with this. English wasn't great, I think she said her name was Missy. Would def repeat if in the mood.

That being said, are there any non-asian places in the area that are good?

Sounds
06-03-21, 19:35
That being said, are there any non-asian places in the area that are good?Not aware of any non-Asian places in the area. But if someone knows of one, would also love to know.

GiggiD
06-04-21, 10:41
Can you give the contact info or a link for her. I am in the area and this sounds right up my alley.Blackstone valley relaxology, Sutton.

LikesBikes
06-07-21, 12:07
Have been visiting Rose Day Spa in Hopedale for a while since it's close by but I heard it has been close for a few weeks now. Actually heart from evergreen down the street but they don't know them personally. Anyone know anything?I'm also disappointed by closure of Rose Day Spa.

Went to Evergreen and was satisfied by and older provider (didn't get her name) but it wasn't anything special. Standard rates and tip.

Does anyone know what happened to Yoyo? I'd enjoy seeing her again.

JaySeigel
06-07-21, 17:19
I typically like the non-AMP scene better, but it was my birthday and I wanted some fun. Stopped by an AMP on Central St in Milford yesterday. Greeted by a short, younger (30's?) woman with a decent chest who led me by the hand into the room. Paid and laid down. Gave the standard leg touch and the tease started almost immediately and I knew I was going to leave happy. Was working on my back and she got up on the table and stradled my head. With a little egging on she started grinding on the back of my head. Got down and started focusing on legs / butt. Not too long after that she indicated that prostate was on the menu, so I took it. She gloved up and went to town. Gave me a reach around at the same time and I didn't last too long after that, but she kept going. She was soo enthusiastic about it, I actually had to ask her to stop. All this was before the flip. After, she immediately went back to work with a valiant effort to get me to pop again. UC below was granted and encouraged, as was FIV. From the way she gripped my hand between her, seemed like she really got into it and enjoyed it. Seemed like more might be on the menu if I had asked, but I was content. I let her go for at least another 20 minutes like that and then had her stop. Cleaned me up, then gave me a nice scalp massage.

Gave me a final cleanup and then I was out. Was there for the full hour. Total damage was. 60 to the house and while she never made any mention of tip (at any point), I tipped her another. 60 for her efforts. She seemed happy with this. English wasn't great, I think she said her name was Missy. Would def repeat if in the mood.

That being said, are there any non-asian places in the area that are good?Was this 12X Central? I've been meaning to try them.

ARegularGuy
06-07-21, 19:54
Greeted by a woman I could not recognize with her mask on. On the way to the room I saw a second girl with an ample chest. In the room I asked the girl that greeted me her name, she said Coco. Oh no! I remembered her from a couple years ago and she was terrible. She didn't have much in the way of massage or HE skill and wouldn't allow any UTC or OTC. So, rather than make a scene and say, "I want the other girl", I asked for a 4 handed. 80 bucks for 30 minutes. The other girl, Amy, was decent, engaging and playful and, she allowed access to her large C cups UTC. Massage wise, it was boring having 4 hands wander around. The flip was a little better but not much. If it wasn't for Amy being playful, I don't think I would have have gotten any action out of Coco, she reluctantly allowed uninspired access to her well padded A cups. Overall, not worth it. Amy is probably plenty fun one on one but Coco I would never see again. I tipped 75 and, of course, Coco is the one that balked. I told her "this is plenty for you to share with Amy. ".

ARG.

Flash88
06-13-21, 10:55
Stopped by BVR, first time since COVID. Was greeted by Anna, who said Kay was not working that day. Same decor, private rooms with doors, etc. Hard to judge face with masks but she is slim with a cute ass! Massage ok, teasing less than average, some access offered, no mention or haggling over tip. Would try again if I was around and short opportunity, however Kay is still my gold standard there. Senior members feel free to PM if additional questions!

Jimmy Pratt
06-14-21, 14:04
Was in the area for another appointment and had some time, so decided to try something new. This place (Lotus Flower) has been around a while, but rarely reviewed. It's a solo shop, and she is probably late 50's definitely not a spinner. But, she makes up for it by having some of the best massage skills out there. I asked for hard and that's what I got. There's no real tease, and after clean-up she just asked if I wanted HE and went to work. Thing is, I was so satisfied by the good massage, I was fine without the build-up and negotiations. Also, she isn't the type I'd want to get more from or see naked but perhaps some of you guys looking for grannie / MILF types might. I kinda doubt she goes further than HE, though. I would repeat when / if I need a good deep tissue massage, but not rushing back for any other reason.

JP.

Ridem
06-14-21, 19:53
Has anybody been lately, wondering who's on deck these days and if any FS BBBJ reappearing lately?

Stegman
06-15-21, 08:07
Has anybody been lately, wondering who's on deck these days and if any FS BBBJ reappearing lately?Available at Lincoln. Was there a few weeks back.

Wiseass
06-15-21, 12:25
For those Fans of Eva (Jessica), Myself being one of Them, She is back from Vacation at Jin Therapy in Salem. She was looking Good and Refreshed! Same Great Service as Always! She mentioned she'll be in Worcester next Month, most likely Juan Spa. Just wish she would work back at Relaxation in Bedford, where I met her, and closer to Home.

Sounds
06-15-21, 13:08
For those Fans of Eva (Jessica), Myself being one of Them, She is back from Vacation at Jin Therapy in Salem. She was looking Good and Refreshed! Same Great Service as Always! She mentioned she'll be in Worcester next Month, most likely Juan Spa. Just wish she would work back at Relaxation in Bedford, where I met her, and closer to Home.Searched for Jessica on Boston forum and seems to be other Jessicas that popped up because mentioned other places and not Jin. Jin and Eva only 3 characters so not searchable.

Do you have any links to her reviews? What is her menu? BBBJ or BBFS?

Do you mean she will be at Xin Yuan on Chandler or some other place?

Wiseass
06-15-21, 16:54
Searched for Jessica on Boston forum and seems to be other Jessicas that popped up because mentioned other places and not Jin. Jin and Eva only 3 characters so not searchable.

Do you have any links to her reviews? What is her menu? BBBJ or BBFS?

Do you mean she will be at Xin Yuan on Chandler or some other place?Does this Answer your Question regarding Reviews? (Just Posted in Boston Thread)

This is GREAT news fellas! I cannot recommend Eva enough! She is petite with fantastic Cs and a cute little ass. She will not disappoint you! She is responsible for my favorite FS session I've had in past 5 years. Run, don't walk!Yes, Xin Yuan Spa on Chandler, next Month, is the Place. I assume there, because that's where she was before.

TheBoobHound
06-15-21, 17:48
Has anybody been lately, wondering who's on deck these days and if any FS BBBJ reappearing lately?I'd say that service level is the standard at Lincoln with pretty much every girl going back to the Envelope days. The exception seems to be Yoyo, who isn't up for it. As far as I know she's still working there.

Highland is more YMMV regarding unwrapped BJ but I've received there.

Sounds
06-15-21, 18:08
Does this Answer your Question regarding Reviews? (Just Posted in Boston Thread)Yes thanks!

Yes, Xin Yuan Spa on Chandler, next Month, is the Place. I assume there, because that's where she was before.You know what happens when you assume! Possible to verify? Know one of the girls at Can't told me she was also working the next month at Xin Yuan last time I saw her. So they can bounce around.

Also will she be going by Jessica or Eva if asking for her?

Thanks.

Wiseass
06-16-21, 11:22
Yes thanks!

You know what happens when you assume! Possible to verify? Know one of the girls at Can't told me she was also working the next month at Xin Yuan last time I saw her. So they can bounce around.

Also will she be going by Jessica or Eva if asking for her?

Thanks.I will Verify, still another 2 Weeks away. Yuan Spa was where she was Last Time. As far as her Spa Name, that's a Good Question. Last Time she went by Eva. I'll have to ask her what Spa Name she is using this Time.

ARegularGuy
06-16-21, 13:57
Yuyu offers FS and BBBJ.

ARG.

I'd say that service level is the standard at Lincoln with pretty much every girl going back to the Envelope days. The exception seems to be Yoyo, who isn't up for it. As far as I know she's still working there.

Highland is more YMMV regarding unwrapped BJ but I've received there.

OmyBack
06-16-21, 22:12
Drove by BVR late this afternoon, 4 ish, and saw State LE in lot, directly in front of bvr door, w blue lights on and blocking everything. Didn't seem to be working a vehicle for a traffic stop so I'm guessing he was inside. Anyone hear anything??

Maybe just on his break and had a knot in his back he needed massaged??

TinType
06-16-21, 23:19
Is Bob Kraft fucking things up again?

Really though. That can't be good at all.

Drove by BVR late this afternoon, 4 ish, and saw State LE in lot, directly in front of bvr door, w blue lights on and blocking everything. Didn't seem to be working a vehicle for a traffic stop so I'm guessing he was inside. Anyone hear anything??

Maybe just on his break and had a knot in his back he needed massaged??

RobertABouy
06-19-21, 22:42
Went there today looking for Days gone past. Days when you saw youth and excitement. Unfortunately, all I saw was two grandmothers trying to look like their daughters. I met both and did the asshole move and left without seeing either. Just couldn't do it. Felt bad, but would have hated my self after. They need to right that sinking ship fast. The owner used to frequent here. Find a few of Flushing's finest and send them to Can't. Just was so sad to see.

That said, I did find luck in PVD.

Sounds
06-20-21, 14:04
Is Bob Kraft fucking things up again?

Really though. That can't be good at all.Asked Kay if there were any issues and she replied all good, nothing to worry about.

Sounds
06-20-21, 14:09
Went there today looking for Days gone past. Days when you saw youth and excitement. Unfortunately, all I saw was two grandmothers trying to look like their daughters. I met both and did the asshole move and left without seeing either. Just couldn't do it. Felt bad, but would have hated my self after. They need to right that sinking ship fast. The owner used to frequent here. Find a few of Flushing's finest and send them to Can't. Just was so sad to see.

That said, I did find luck in PVD.There is a woman that owns it now. Owner that frequented here was a guy.

1177 in Fitchburg seems to be the place for younger FS talent around here now.

Previous girl Yoyo is back in Flushing. She was in her late 30's. Says the current girl is a friend of hers and is younger

Haven't seen her yet, but good review on Fitchburg forum

With the recent closures in Cranston, I would be a little leery about RI now

Jack A Dogov
06-20-21, 23:19
I stopped by BVR for the first time in several months. I drew Cindy. MILF-ish but with several rolls in her midsection. Massage was fair. Mostly pressing and rubbing with no real attempt to work out any knots. She did do a good job on my shoulders and neck though. Lots of teasing throughout. Flipped and finish was good. Not great but good. Cleanup and light grazing on my chest and stomach. At just about the sixty minute mark another customer entered and she left the room to greet him. I heard him say he called ahead for Cindy. She was gone for awhile so I assumed we were done and got up and started getting dressed. She walked back in while I was doing so and seemed surprised that I was up. She changed the linens on the table while I finished dressing and brought me a water. As I was leaving I went to give her the tip and she backed away as if she was frightened. I held it out and she took it. Decent visit but weird at the end. I will repeat at BVR but won't see her again.

RoadStar01
06-23-21, 08:30
1177 in Fitchburg seems to be the place for younger FS talent around here now.1177 is Leom, isn't it?

Sounds
06-23-21, 10:52
1177 is Leom, isn't it?You are correct. But posts get in Fitchburg forum. Sorry for confusion.

CuriosWankah
06-23-21, 13:51
I'll be moving to the Mansfield area in the next week or so. Did some lurking on here and was wondering if Apple in Mansfield is similar to Apple in RI? Also any other FS places that are good in this area, would be great to get a heads up about them.

Posted this in the south coast forum but haven't recieved a reply so I'm hoping maybe someone in here can answer as worcester isn't that far away.

Sounds
06-23-21, 14:15
I'll be moving to the Mansfield area in the next week or so. Did some lurking on here and was wondering if Apple in Mansfield is similar to Apple in RI? Also any other FS places that are good in this area, would be great to get a heads up about them.

Posted this in the south coast forum but haven't recieved a reply so I'm hoping maybe someone in here can answer as worcester isn't that far away.Don't remember seeing anyone post about Mansfield here. Maybe check the MA other areas forum as well.

Britaly
06-23-21, 15:22

Posted this in the south coast forum but haven't received a reply so I'm hoping maybe someone in here can answer as worcester isn't that far away.The Apple Spa in Mansfield is nothing like the one in RI. The Mansfield one is strictly legit no extras. You may want to consider Franklin for basic service at a couple of their spas as that is about as close to Mansfield as you will get. Don't know of any FS places around Mansfield. Then again I'm not a FS participant.

ClitfLicker
06-23-21, 15:23
I stopped by BVR for the first time in several months. I drew Cindy. MILF-ish but with several rolls in her midsection. Massage was fair. Mostly pressing and rubbing with no real attempt to work out any knots. She did do a good job on my shoulders and neck though. Lots of teasing throughout. Flipped and finish was good. Not great but good. Cleanup and light grazing on my chest and stomach. At just about the sixty minute mark another customer entered and she left the room to greet him. I heard him say he called ahead for Cindy. She was gone for awhile so I assumed we were done and got up and started getting dressed. She walked back in while I was doing so and seemed surprised that I was up. She changed the linens on the table while I finished dressing and brought me a water. As I was leaving I went to give her the tip and she backed away as if she was frightened. I held it out and she took it. Decent visit but weird at the end. I will repeat at BVR but won't see her again.I saw Cindy recently. I liked her touch. A lot of pressure point work around the shoulder blades, mixed in with some pretty good teasing (7/10) using her other hand. That was cool. Good Head Scratch, she really dug in.

Tease was good, ending slow, with an above average fondling the cherries. OTC only, didn't try UTC. I am usually a YuYu (kay) customer, but Cindy has me thinking now.

Clit.

SalamanderFour
06-23-21, 16:39

Posted this in the south coast forum but haven't recieved a reply so I'm hoping maybe someone in here can answer as worcester isn't that far away.Some years ago there was a spa in Mansfield, but it was quickly shut down. Mansfield PD does not have an understanding crew.

ThomasPl31
06-24-21, 09:55
The Apple Spa in Mansfield is nothing like the one in RI. The Mansfield one is strictly legit no extras. You may want to consider Franklin for basic service at a couple of their spas as that is about as close to Mansfield as you will get. Don't know of any FS places around Mansfield. Then again I'm not a FS participant.Eping SPa in Easton will give you standard service and HE. Rotating girls so sometimes hit or miss on looks.

TheBoobHound
06-24-21, 21:12
I've been visiting Highland regularly the past month or two. Stopped in today to find it closed with sign on the door reading "Asian spa closed until further notice". Not sure what happened. My favorite didn't mention anything about the slack closing soon so probably unplanned.

CuriosWankah
06-28-21, 16:25
Eping SPa in Easton will give you standard service and HE. Rotating girls so sometimes hit or miss on looks.Thanks for the info.

Daremo13
07-01-21, 18:01
I've been visiting Highland regularly the past month or two. Stopped in today to find it closed with sign on the door reading "Asian spa closed until further notice". Not sure what happened. My favorite didn't mention anything about the slack closing soon so probably unplanned.Thanks for the heads up on that. Highland had been my short of usual haunt as of late, and I'm about due for a visit somewhere.

Guess I'll have to hit Lincoln if I'm looking for extra, or just the Rose on Shrewsbury for a decent massage.

Skill11
07-01-21, 19:38
Looks like Jasmine in Auburn changed names. Any idea why or if they are offering new services.

Sounds
07-03-21, 20:16
I've been visiting Highland regularly the past month or two. Stopped in today to find it closed with sign on the door reading "Asian spa closed until further notice". Not sure what happened. My favorite didn't mention anything about the slack closing soon so probably unplanned.Drove down Highland today. Still looks closed. No open sign on and no lights.

Anyone know why?

WantCash
07-04-21, 06:54
Does anyone know anything about the place on Grafton across from the pizza jont.

Sounds
07-04-21, 08:45
Does anyone know anything about the place on Grafton across from the pizza jont.Haven't been in a while so no idea if same woman is there. YMMV. Very nice woman. Older, meh massage, FS.

Linda from Old Envelope was also there for a bit. She is long gone. Saw the other woman after her.

FloydFec1
07-04-21, 08:58
Haven't been in a while so no idea if same woman is there. YMMV. Very nice woman. Older, meh massage, FS.

Linda from Old Envelope was also there for a bit. She is long gone. Saw the other woman after her.I went a few months ago, and the woman I met claimed to be Linda, but also didn't speak English very well, so if I recall correctly, she was just saying "Yes" to every question.

As Sounds said, 'meh' massage, and FS was available. I haven't been back, the visit left me very unimpressed. I should have stayed home, taken care of myself, and saved the cash.

Stay Safe,

FF.

Attract
07-04-21, 13:58
I am guessing you people are talking about 7 X7. The lady there has been from a very long time. Her name used to be Katie, and possibly Linda now as they have Keep changing their names. She works by herself. Very rarely you have another girl. She has an expanded menu but very mechanical. She speaks very nominal English. I would only go there if I am in a pinch. All she wants is to get your job done as fast as possible and get you out of the door. Yes, if she is in a mood, she can provide some decent massage.

I went a few months ago, and the woman I met claimed to be Linda, but also didn't speak English very well, so if I recall correctly, she was just saying "Yes" to every question.

As Sounds said, 'meh' massage, and FS was available. I haven't been back, the visit left me very unimpressed. I should have stayed home, taken care of myself, and saved the cash.

Stay Safe,

FF.

Attract
07-04-21, 14:01
Drove by yesterday. All closed no lights. Closed sign was hanging.

I've been visiting Highland regularly the past month or two. Stopped in today to find it closed with sign on the door reading "Asian spa closed until further notice". Not sure what happened. My favorite didn't mention anything about the slack closing soon so probably unplanned.

Attract
07-04-21, 14:04
Seems like change of ownership. Stopped in one day but they were very busy. Asked to come back after an hour. Did not have a chance to go back

Looks like Jasmine in Auburn changed names. Any idea why or if they are offering new services..

Top Floor
07-04-21, 22:10
Drove by yesterday. All closed no lights. Closed sign was hanging.Busted. Sex trafficking ring. I posted the article in the Boston section.

TheBoobHound
07-04-21, 22:28
Busted. Sex trafficking ring. I posted the article in the Boston section.Thanks for posting. I enjoyed the Watertown places as well as Highland.

I wouldn't have guessed they were connected although the same services were offered. It looks like the arrests targeted the customers and owners and not the employees, although it still hits them since they may not have a place to work.

My view of course is that human trafficking is a load of shit. The authorities might be well intentioned but they are misguided.

I have to note that the basis for the busts was partially from talking to customers as they left the spa. The police pull. A guy over and ask what he was doing. They lean on him a little and he caves and tells everything. That information is then used as justification for further action / busts. It's a frequent pattern when you read these articles. They go from complaints from neighbors, media or do-gooder groups, stop a few guys who blab about sex for money, then bust the spa.

Sounds
07-04-21, 23:46
They go from complaints from neighbors, media or do-gooder groups, stop a few guys who blab about sex for money, then bust the spa.What? Sex happens there? I've only gotten a massage officer.

MarriedTom
07-05-21, 08:21
What? Sex happens there? I've only gotten a massage officer.I always get extra's. Bottled water, chocolates, asian candy!

LustyB
07-05-21, 08:31
I always get extra's. Bottled water, chocolates, asian candy!What's the reason I'm being stopped? I don't care to discuss my day. Am I being detained or am I free to go.

Tell them nothing.

KatSuno1492
07-05-21, 11:59
What's the reason I'm being stopped? I don't care to discuss my day. Am I being detained or am I free to go.

Tell them nothing.This. Exactly this.

Wiseass
07-10-21, 02:14
For those Fans of Eva (Jessica), Myself being one of Them, She is back from Vacation at Jin Therapy in Salem. She was looking Good and Refreshed! Same Great Service as Always! She mentioned she'll be in Worcester next Month, most likely Juan Spa. Just wish she would work back at Relaxation in Bedford, where I met her, and closer to Home.Heads Up Guys! Eva / Jessica is Back! She is working at Xin Yuan Spa on Chandler.

TwBone
07-11-21, 11:32
Heads Up Guys! Eva / Jessica is Back! She is working at Xin Yuan Spa on Chandler.I went this morning Mamasan told me there is no Eva nor Jessica. Only two MILF like ladies work there and they have been working there for a long time. If any one seen Eva / Jessica working there please confirm thanks!

Wiseass
07-11-21, 14:31
I went this morning Mamasan told me there is no Eva nor Jessica. Only two MILF like ladies work there and they have been working there for a long time. If any one seen Eva / Jessica working there please confirm thanks!I'm perplexed! My Buddy, who hooked me up with her, texted me yesterday afternoon, that he had just returned from seeing her there. So she was there Yesterday (Saturday) Afternoon. I haven't visited myself yet, but He wouldn't lie to me! I did message her myself, but no response yet. He did tell me she is dealing with a Crisis involving a Friend so it might explain some things. She may have left already or taken Today off to deal with Personal Matters. Obviously, I'm trying to find out some Info.

Wiseass
07-11-21, 15:45
I went this morning Mamasan told me there is no Eva nor Jessica. Only two MILF like ladies work there and they have been working there for a long time. If any one seen Eva / Jessica working there please confirm thanks!

I'm perplexed! My Buddy, who hooked me up with her, texted me yesterday afternoon, that he had just returned from seeing her there. So she was there Yesterday (Saturday) Afternoon. I haven't visited myself yet, but He wouldn't lie to me! I did message her myself, but no response yet. He did tell me she is dealing with a Crisis involving a Friend so it might explain some things. She may have left already or taken Today off to deal with Personal Matters. Obviously, I'm trying to find out some Info.Just got Response and Confirmation, She left! She is back Home. Dealing with Personal Matters. Not coming back for rest of Month.

JoeMuckInFutch
07-12-21, 18:39
Was going to be passing by the new location and decided to give it a try since I do enjoy an older woman. Well I got my wish, strong massage and whatever ending I cared to choose, but went for the HJ. I just could not bring myself to do a great grandmother, LOL, she was even too old for me, or looked it. Still only a $40 admission for a half hour, so inflation has not hit there yet. Maybe another time it would have been ok but earlier in the month I hit up Lily's in Danbury and had someone at least 40 years younger.

RoadStar01
07-13-21, 12:36
What's the reason I'm being stopped? I don't care to discuss my day. Am I being detained or am I free to go.

Tell them nothing.This. Seriously. Shut the fuck up. If they had proof of anything they would bring you in.

Don't be a fucking wise ass, it won't help.

Be calm and civil. Not because they deserve your respect. (they don't) but because flipping out will let them escalate to force and before you know it you're "resisting arrest" and riding the lightning.

If "Detained" ask why and state you want an attorney.

They will LIE and threaten, but the only thing you accomplish by talking to the cops is self incrimination, and the raiding of your favorite spot.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

GiggiD
07-13-21, 20:09
Peace Heaven in Dudley. Older, but wearing a dress that left no doubt about how my massage would end. Angela was pleasant and avoided the usual mood-killers while doing a thorough massage. I opted for medium, but I will definitely go for hard next time because it was on the soft side. Not much of a tease, but did something unexpected: an actual front-side massage at the flip! I started otc but stopped when I realized she was not rushing to the end, and let her do her thing. This was actually extremely pleasurable, because I really enjoy the symmetry of the rub, and the front of me usually feels a little neglected at the flip while at the same time I'm just getting down to business with the ending. Anyway, the technique was ok, and she took direction well, but she did this thing where she pushed the heel of her hand down firmly on the bone just above my cock, and then boom! Almost got it in my eye! Maybe it's just something I didn't know about my own body, but I'm pretty old to be making that kind of discovery. Cleanup, then even more front and neck massage. Not even a hint of suggestion about a tip, so I gave the high side of what I had anticipated. Don't go if you require a young spinner. She wasn't in bad shape, and didn't discourage otc, but the spanx were impenetrable. I will repeat, as I'm curious what her "hard" level feels like. Plus the location is good for me. 1 hr, . 6 /. 5.

Steve2319
07-15-21, 10:30
They will LIE and threaten, but the only thing you accomplish by talking to the cops is self incrimination, and the raiding of your favorite spot.Confirmed. They will LIE and manipulate to get the win no matter your guilt or innocence. I was disillusioned to this fact in a past event despite my innocence and naive assumption they just wanted the truth.

Ridem
07-15-21, 14:44
Originally Posted by NorthOfTown Boston. Massage.

It's not what it used to be. Creek is long closed as are others which were on BPR. Many good memories of 905.

Magical is legit, Sun is legit but a great massage and Sunny is a source of happiness. Limited offerings but pleasantly given.

I know this posting is old from the Boston Massage Forum (02-26-21 19:13 #3114), but refreshing and scouring for places in Marlb. Hudson Northboro etc new or existing still, offering FS UTR BBBJ? Else other locations.

Fond memories of 910.

Sunny? Remember a lot of up sell from young Filipino very little follow up.

Techny22
07-15-21, 20:39
Was going to be passing by the new location and decided to give it a try since I do enjoy an older woman. Well I got my wish, strong massage and whatever ending I cared to choose, but went for the HJ. I just could not bring myself to do a great grandmother, LOL, she was even too old for me, or looked it. Still only a $40 admission for a half hour, so inflation has not hit there yet. Maybe another time it would have been ok but earlier in the month I hit up Lily's in Danbury and had someone at least 40 years younger.I was there last week. Don't worry I took care of her for you! LOL! It was my first time at the new location too, had gone to the old one a few times and really enjoyed myself but you're right this one was just too old, but tight none the less! Best part about the new location is the discreet parking, no walk of shame.

ARegularGuy
07-19-21, 16:55
Not sure what to make of this. Has all the earmarks of a FS AMP but who knows.

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/beautiful-asian-girl-sweetly/314844919122

And the sign application from town hall?

https://www.sturbridge.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif3881/f/uploads/sign_rendering_-_missy_body_spa.pdf

ARG.

SalamanderFour
07-21-21, 07:27

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/beautiful-asian-girl-sweetly/314844919122

And the sign application from town hall?

https://www.sturbridge.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif3881/f/uploads/sign_rendering_-_missy_body_spa.pdf

ARG.Interesting post. But w a state police barracks right in town, well stocked local pd, and an uptight local community, I cannot see a full service place lasting very long at all.

Horizon83
07-21-21, 08:10

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/beautiful-asian-girl-sweetly/314844919122.That Coco who usually hosts in Westborough hotels.

ARegularGuy
07-21-21, 12:15
That Coco who usually hosts in Westborough hotels.That isn't either of Coco's numbers and this phone number refers to a brick & mortar location that has requested a sign permit from the Town. Maybe its just a typical AMP, maybe I'll have to make a visit when I get out that way!

ARG.

LikesBikes
07-22-21, 08:07
Went there a few months ago and was disappointed but wanted to give it another try. Glad I did. Called ahead and showed up 20 minutes later. Was greeted by an older (50's?) provider with a mask. Forgot to ask her name. She was pleasant, but looks were nothing to write home about. Back massage was very short before she started on my legs, butt and the tease. I enjoy that part and she kept it up a while, then asked me to flip. Went right for the ending but I asked her to slow down and she complied. Felt very satisfied a few minutes later and got the "all set" after the cleanup. There was almost a half hour left so I asked her to work on my legs and feet. That part was great and got the full hour of relaxation. Left very happy. Standard rate and tip for the service.

SecretSquirell
07-22-21, 22:47
Last saw her during her brief comeback shortly before covid. Can't seem to find her # or email. Wondering if anyone has had contact or if she's truly retired this time.

ScottClark9
07-24-21, 00:16
I've been to QQ a lot, pretty decent service, not the youngest, but whatever. There were 2 main girls there. Sophia and CiCi. There was a 3rd older woman, grandmother age, but seemed to be cleaning, cooking, or something. I thought she was a helper.

The other week I stopped by and Sophia was busy, and this grandmother took me to a room and was the provider! I only had a massage (pretty decent), and no extras. Nope. I learned her name was YoYo. English was terrible.

I was told CiCi went back to Virginia.

Went back today, and YoYo was the only person there. She said Sophia went to New York, and YoYo was the only provide there. Couldn't get any info if there would be new girls. I didn't stay for a massage.

MarriedTom
07-26-21, 11:03
Were they really closed, or just looking for a boost in business?

Reminds me, I am due for a Kay (yuYu) rub and tug!

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/sutton-grand-re-opening-new-staff/7355561447.html

Sounds
07-26-21, 11:57

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/sutton-grand-re-opening-new-staff/7355561447.htmlMy guess is boost for business. Sure if it was really closed someone would have mentioned it.

LustyB
07-26-21, 18:40
My guess is boost for business. Sure if it was really closed someone would have mentioned it.I drive by every day about 5:30. The open sign has always been on. They were never closed.

Temuchin187
07-28-21, 07:59
That Coco who usually hosts in Westborough hotels.This girls ads appear at the same time Xoc is in Westborough. They travel up from Flushing NY together. Same script in both ads.

LivnLifeVIP
07-30-21, 11:28
In case anyone is interested in my review:

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4067-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=5471762#post5471762.

Attract
07-31-21, 20:59
Visited health spa in Westborough. Only CoCo was working. Started with the massage. Someone comes. She attends that guy. That guy kept talking to her in spite of the fact he knew she was busy. Finally he left. Now Coco started talking on phone. Literally she walked into the room after 15 mts. She starts the massage and I find she is still talking on the phone with some lady in their language. Just 2 mts into the massage another customer comes in. She again went out and came back after 10 mts. And still continued to talk on the phone.

I was so frustrated that I got up and dressed and walked out. Did not even ask for my money back. Out of 40 mts that I was there she literally massaged me for 5 mts.

When I was going out then she says 'oh now I will just be here" I had already heard the conversation that she had already booked another customer for after 15 mts.

A very very disappointing experience. NOT GOING TO REPEAT AGAIN. Lesson learn't.

Sounds
07-31-21, 23:05
Visited health spa in Westborough. Only CoCo was working. Started with the massage. Someone comes. She attends that guy. That guy kept talking to her in spite of the fact he knew she was busy. Finally he left. Now Coco started talking on phone. Literally she walked into the room after 15 mts. She starts the massage and I find she is still talking on the phone with some lady in their language. Just 2 mts into the massage another customer comes in. She again went out and came back after 10 mts. And still continued to talk on the phone.

I was so frustrated that I got up and dressed and walked out. Did not even ask for my money back. Out of 40 mts that I was there she literally massaged me for 5 mts.

When I was going out then she says 'oh now I will just be here" I had already heard the conversation that she had already booked another customer for after 15 mts.

A very very disappointing experience. NOT GOING TO REPEAT AGAIN. Lesson learn't.I have never had good luck with the third girl there. Think Jenny and Wendy are great though.

Skill11
08-01-21, 17:27
I've been to QQ a lot, pretty decent service, not the youngest, but whatever. There were 2 main girls there. Sophia and CiCi. There was a 3rd older woman, grandmother age, but seemed to be cleaning, cooking, or something. I thought she was a helper.

The other week I stopped by and Sophia was busy, and this grandmother took me to a room and was the provider! I only had a massage (pretty decent), and no extras. Nope. I learned her name was YoYo. English was terrible.

I was told CiCi went back to Virginia.

Went back today, and YoYo was the only person there. She said Sophia went to New York, and YoYo was the only provide there. Couldn't get any info if there would be new girls. I didn't stay for a massage.They used to be open 24/7 so I went a lot and has some great experiences. Now they aren't open past midnight and only old ladies. If your desperate for a HE it's fine but hope they get done young talent back. Has anyone had any younger girls recently?

50mag
08-03-21, 20:52
Swung by for a relaxation session, and was asked if I was interested in 4 hands. Figured why not for $100 house fee, lucked out and got Yuyu and Cindy. I've seen Them both alone before, I don't think I need to describe the service you get from Yuyu but Cindy was really on her game with Yuyu taking lead. It really was a great experience as it was twice as thorough, I was so worked up I popped not too long after the flip. Total damage $180 for the hour, and left happy and sleepy.

KrazKid
08-04-21, 10:21
I know a spot in FHam that does a really nice massage and a pretty good ending. Not FS, but if you go see this girl CoCo, she's not the best looking girl (face wise), but she's got a nice body, solid D cups, not heavy in the middle. Gives a solid titty wank for a decent price. If you want to exchange some info PM me, just trying to find another solid place that offers a bit more than a titty wank for about the same price. Also does BVR do FS?

Sounds
08-04-21, 13:14
I know a spot in FHam that does a really nice massage and a pretty good ending. Not FS, but if you go see this girl CoCo, she's not the best looking girl (face wise), but she's got a nice body, solid D cups, not heavy in the middle. Gives a solid titty wank for a decent price. If you want to exchange some info PM me, just trying to find another solid place that offers a bit more than a titty wank for about the same price. Also does BVR do FS?You did not mention price in your post. So no idea how to compare prices.

BVR does not do FS.

Sounds
08-04-21, 13:39

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/sutton-grand-re-opening-new-staff/7355561447.html

Swung by for a relaxation session, and was asked if I was interested in 4 hands. Figured why not for $100 house fee, lucked out and got Yuyu and Cindy. I've seen Them both alone before, I don't think I need to describe the service you get from Yuyu but Cindy was really on her game with Yuyu taking lead. It really was a great experience as it was twice as thorough, I was so worked up I popped not too long after the flip. Total damage $180 for the hour, and left happy and sleepy.Went and noticed the sign on the wall for the 4 hand options. New to me since I was last there. Maybe new for the "grand re-opening"? Did not partake and went with the regular awesome option of just Kaye (Yuyu).

Was interaction with the girls themselves the same during 4-hand as far as roaming and UTC is concerned compared to seeing them alone? Or was the interaction more reserved?

Boston528
08-04-21, 16:38
Stopped by Q last night and saw YoYo. Yes, she is a grandma of 55 years old. BUT the tease was magnificent. Then the main event went from HJ to BJ to FS, then back through the cycle again. After 2 shots I was exhausted as was she. House + 100. Good deal.

50mag
08-04-21, 18:10
Went and noticed the sign on the wall for the 4 hand options. New to me since I was last there. Maybe new for the "grand re-opening"? Did not partake and went with the regular awesome option of just Kaye (Yuyu).

Was interaction with the girls themselves the same during 4-hand as far as roaming and UTC is concerned compared to seeing them alone? Or was the interaction more reserved?Yuyu was Status quo, Cindy was actually more alive and playful than when I've seen her solo. I didn't roam much until after the flip, but it was definitely not reserved.

LikesBikes
08-06-21, 16:56
That isn't either of Coco's numbers and this phone number refers to a brick & mortar location that has requested a sign permit from the Town. Maybe its just a typical AMP, maybe I'll have to make a visit when I get out that way!

ARG.Has anyone tried this place yet?

ARegularGuy
08-08-21, 11:56
If you share the details publicly, I'm sure you'll get some decent info in return. Which place? How much? Etc.

ARG.

I know a spot in FHam that does a really nice massage and a pretty good ending. Not FS, but if you go see this girl CoCo, she's not the best looking girl (face wise), but she's got a nice body, solid D cups, not heavy in the middle. Gives a solid titty wank for a decent price. If you want to exchange some info PM me, just trying to find another solid place that offers a bit more than a titty wank for about the same price. Also does BVR do FS?

Moses1892
08-09-21, 07:47
Stopped by Q last night and saw YoYo. Yes, she is a grandma of 55 years old. BUT the tease was magnificent. Then the main event went from HJ to BJ to FS, then back through the cycle again. After 2 shots I was exhausted as was she. House + 100. Good deal.Spot on, saw her this weekend. In addition to the open menu, she has serious massage skills to boot. She is probably 50+, but knows how to take care of her customers.

FloydFec1
08-09-21, 07:56
Stopped by Q last night and saw YoYo. Yes, she is a grandma of 55 years old. BUT the tease was magnificent. Then the main event went from HJ to BJ to FS, then back through the cycle again. After 2 shots I was exhausted as was she. House + 100. Good deal.Agreed, QQ is a good value for the gift. I went a few days back, and got a similar experience as the OP. I left feeling relaxed, and slept well into the next morning.

Treat YoYo well, guys. She may not be the prettiest provider, but she certainly gives what we're looking for.

Stay Safe,

FF.

DoinItforYears
08-09-21, 09:10
Agreed, QQ is a good value for the gift. I went a few days back, and got a similar experience as the OP. I left feeling relaxed, and slept well into the next morning.

Treat YoYo well, guys. She may not be the prettiest provider, but she certainly gives what we're looking for.

Stay Safe,

FF.Please help me with location of Q or QQ as I live close in CT and have twenty years on your "Yoyo". Research said Lincoln but is that a street or Lincoln, RI? Thanks much.

Sounds
08-09-21, 09:16
Please help me with location of Q or QQ as I live close in CT and have twenty years on your "Yoyo". Research said Lincoln but is that a street or Lincoln, RI? Thanks much.QQ on Lincoln St.

Sounds
08-09-21, 09:51
Stopped by Q last night and saw YoYo. Yes, she is a grandma of 55 years old. BUT the tease was magnificent. Then the main event went from HJ to BJ to FS, then back through the cycle again. After 2 shots I was exhausted as was she. House + 100. Good deal.

Spot on, saw her this weekend. In addition to the open menu, she has serious massage skills to boot. She is probably 50+, but knows how to take care of her customers.Asian women always look younger than they are.

Not that it really matters, but if she looks in her 50's, definitely in 60's or around 70.

Know the actual ages of two Asian women that are 55 and 58. Both look like they are no older than 40.

Abercrombie
08-09-21, 13:12
I was there a couple months ago when Yuyu was there. I asked for her specifically but about 10-15 minutes into the session she calls out to another one of the girls who came in and started working me over too. It was a great experience overall and I highly recommend it. Although I didn't initially request the 4 hand massage, I did tip them both +standard house fee. I left there smiling ear to ear!

Bishop8891
08-11-21, 11:31
QQ on Lincoln St.I must try it there!

LikesBikes
08-11-21, 12:37
Has anyone tried this place yet?Was in the area and decided to TOFTT. Was greeted by a bleached-blonde Asian, long hair, medium build with a good-sized chest. I think her name was Kelly, but I'm not sure I remember correctly. I've read in previous posts about CoCo. A blonde Asian that used to work in the 'boroughs so maybe it was her. The place was small but nice. Massage was decent and she worked hard to get the knots out. There was no tease or sensuality at all. 50 minutes into the hour she asked me to flip and finished the job, although it was a bit mechanical. I left happy relaxed but it was nothing special.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/body-rub/249959932824

SamWiseGamgee
08-13-21, 16:51
OK so based on my previous experience at 129 Central, went again expecting it to be the young gal with nice bolt ons. How wrong was I! Went in and met a 50+ lady but heard a young voice and thought well it might be her that would give me the massage. Laid on my stomach facing down and the older one came in and started massaging. I was like WTF! Money wasted. 5 minutes in the massage the teasing started. I have been to many place but never got teased for 30 minutes straight. On the flip more teasing and a great HE. I can swear that was the most I came. Cleaned up really nice. Tipped her 50 and out with my bottle of water. Will come back if in area.

OmyBack
08-14-21, 15:38
Asian age math formula.

If looks like 24, add 14 for actual age.

If looks like 35, add 18.

If looks like 45, add 20.

If looks like 60, add 52.

Congratulations, you did it with a 112 year old!

Asian women always look younger than they are.

Not that it really matters, but if she looks in her 50's, definitely in 60's or around 70.

Know the actual ages of two Asian women that are 55 and 58. Both look like they are no older than 40.

Member #6488
08-16-21, 19:06
I was there a couple months ago when Yuyu was there. I asked for her specifically but about 10-15 minutes into the session she calls out to another one of the girls who came in and started working me over too. It was a great experience overall and I highly recommend it. Although I didn't initially request the 4 hand massage, I did tip them both +standard house fee. I left there smiling ear to ear!Thinking about trying this out. Is it always on the menu? Did you call ahead?

Sounds
08-16-21, 21:10
Thinking about trying this out. Is it always on the menu? Did you call ahead?Have not had the 4-hand, but they did have the prices for various times and associated price for 4 hand on the wall along with the regular massage times and prices when I was there.

You probably should call in advance because both women would have to be available. Unless it has become popular and they added a third girl, you would be taking a chance going there without an appointment.

FlyinHawaiian3
08-17-21, 13:52
Was in the area and decided to TOFTT. Was greeted by a bleached-blonde Asian, long hair, medium build with a good-sized chest. I think her name was Kelly, but I'm not sure I remember correctly. I've read in previous posts about CoCo. A blonde Asian that used to work in the 'boroughs so maybe it was her. The place was small but nice. Massage was decent and she worked hard to get the knots out. There was no tease or sensuality at all. 50 minutes into the hour she asked me to flip and finished the job, although it was a bit mechanical. I left happy relaxed but it was nothing special.

https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/body-rub/249959932824This is the same provider that worked at Magnolia in Spencer which is now closed.

LikesBikes
08-22-21, 12:42
Stopped by Health Spa in Westborough recently and met Jenny. Older provider with very conservative outfit, but looks were deceiving. She wants to please and started rubbing herself on me early on. Things got a little frisky while I was on my back and after the flip she pulled up her shirt and gave full access with no negotiation. Had a great time and got the full hour. Tipped 60 and left happy since she went above-and-beyond.

DutchMan69
08-23-21, 05:30
Hello! I'm visiting the area and looking for Intel on a massage in Southern Worcester. Believe she is in Webster and goes by the name of Katherine. I am a regular in the NH forums. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Sounds
08-23-21, 09:26
Hello! I'm visiting the area and looking for Intel on a massage in Southern Worcester. Believe she is in Webster and goes by the name of Katherine. I am a regular in the NH forums. Any assistance would be appreciated.Kitty maybe? Search escort forum for reviews and links.

Flash88
08-26-21, 10:11
Recent visits to Health and Rose, all within last 90 days, with more than one visit to each. I hadn't seen much here, and decided to TOFTT. This board could use a Metrowest section, but not having one, I decided to put this in the Worcester section.

Rose. Well reviewed on yelp, LOL. Walked in like I had been before, ignored the "leave underwear" signs in the dark room. Cindy was the provider (I think perhaps only provider), nice personality and thick for an Asian but not fat. She gives a hard but weirdly frenetic massage which I've decided I don't really like but others may feel differently. In both cases, got a thorough massage and the expected ending, second time UTC up top but also slight tipping issue. $60/$60 and $60/$80. Might be worth a visit if you are in the area. Note is a standalone building on corner of109 and side street. Parking is on back side of building, so not directly exposed to 109. Rooms all private with doors. Not entirely sure if this place wants to do non-legit adds or feels like they sort of have to. Would love to hear about anyone else's experience.

Health. Typical strip mall AMP, more than one provider but I saw Yo-yo. Might be owner / manager, def. Is older, small, friendly, very thin and so little cushion that when she sits on you, you will feel bone. But decent massage and the things that went along with it. $60/$60, and the tip was appropriate for the level of access I got (and gave) and also she is very friendly and easy to enjoy time with, a big plus in my book. Haven't caught names or glimpses of other providers there but there is at least one more. BTW low ceiling / curtain type of place if that's a concern to you and yes every noise carries. If anyone has seen other providers here please hit me up with info.

Aldalomo
08-27-21, 07:37
Can anyone recommend me a good place to go in Framingham? I'm new to this so any extra information you can share is really appreciate too, thank you.

BigStar1
08-27-21, 10:08
After a 3 month break finally got some time to go see yuyu. Great time as always. Made me feel like it was just last week since I've seen her.

As a side note BVR must be expanding as they are taking over the space next door.

Bigstar 1.

ARegularGuy
08-27-21, 11:46
I'm surprised we haven't heard more about this place. The constant ads on STG suggests its what we are looking for but I think I recall a review from long ago suggesting it was legit only. That seems unlikely. Anyone visit lately?

ARG.

ARegularGuy
08-27-21, 11:57
Stopped in for quick visit a week ago or so. I met with Yuyu and her Chinglish is so bad she had no idea what I meant by "only 20 minutes" and I had already paid for 30. I wasn't asking for change just letting her know I was short on time. She had to visit with Angela for interpretation, neither could figure out what I wanted. So I sat on the table and waited for YuYu to start. I motion the universal HJ signal and she said "boom boom? Apparently she doesn't understand hand signals? Oh well. I encourage BBBJ which It did get but it was very lame and lasted about 1 minute. The HJ was pretty lame as well even with my hand inside her panties. I had trouble getting and staying excited. I know some of you are big fans of the sure thing / low cost that Lincoln has become but in my book they are just tired old [Deleted by Admin]. Albeit friendly.

ARG.

Jimmy Pratt
08-27-21, 13:38
Can anyone recommend me a good place to go in Framingham? I'm new to this so any extra information you can share is really appreciate too, thank you.There are numerous options in Framingham. You should hop over to the Boston Massage Parlor Reports thread and search there. Most people review over there, not on this thread.

If you still have trouble choosing one, feel free to PM me.

JP.

Sounds
08-27-21, 15:01
After a 3 month break finally got some time to go see yuyu. Great time as always. Made me feel like it was just last week since I've seen her.

As a side note BVR must be expanding as they are taking over the space next door.

Bigstar 1.Be nice if they expand the menu as well.

Flash88
08-27-21, 16:10

Bigstar 1.Please lord add a table shower. Hate to have to drive to fitchburg.

ClitfLicker
08-27-21, 16:33
Please lord add a table shower. Hate to have to drive to fitchburg.YES!! YES!! Please.

Member #6488
08-28-21, 07:48
Was in the area so I stopped by BVR. No appointment. Opted for the 4 hands for 1/2 hr and got Yuyu and Anna. Massage was great, decent tease and strong finish. Yuyu brought out the girls which I got to run and suck on while Ana took care of me with a little prostate action too. My first 4 hand experience and no regrets. Yuyu said I should come back tomorrow and I laughed. I definitely will eventually go back for another round.

BigStar1
08-29-21, 14:02
YES!! YES!! Please.I use to love them, but too many girls are now using it as a way to decrease actual touching time. At the places in Florida the girls are on the table in their birthday suits and it's a fun time, In Providence the girls. Generally stay clothed and don't want you getting their clothes wet. They keep lathering you up and rinsing you off, would rather have the time spent on more mutual hands on activities. I'd rather shower before I get there and not waste the time walking back and forth to the shower room, then the girls start cleaning the shower and then drying you off.

Bigstar1.

Sounds
08-29-21, 17:11
I use to love them, but too many girls are now using it as a way to decrease actual touching time. At the places in Florida the girls are on the table in their birthday suits and it's a fun time, In Providence the girls. Generally stay clothed and don't want you getting their clothes wet. They keep lathering you up and rinsing you off, would rather have the time spent on more mutual hands on activities. I'd rather shower before I get there and not waste the time walking back and forth to the shower room, then the girls start cleaning the shower and then drying you off.

Bigstar1.Like anything, some will like it and some won't. Be a nice option if available.

No one is going to force you to use it.

A lot of places also charge a little extra for one, so will save the fee if not interested.

Sounds
08-30-21, 13:42
Candy is back. As mentioned in past always have a good time with her. Attractive and decent size naturals. She does do the fake moan crap which is annoying, but a good time.

Saw the other girl. Seems younger and cute. Did not get her name.

GabeNunzio
08-30-21, 14:06
Was in the area so I stopped by BVR. No appointment. Opted for the 4 hands for 1/2 hr and got Yuyu and Anna. Massage was great, decent tease and strong finish. Yuyu brought out the girls which I got to run and suck on while Ana took care of me with a little prostate action too. My first 4 hand experience and no regrets. Yuyu said I should come back tomorrow and I laughed. I definitely will eventually go back for another round.Trying to find where BVR is with no luck in the search bar. Any tips would be great.

Sounds
08-30-21, 20:25
I'm surprised we haven't heard more about this place. The constant ads on STG suggests its what we are looking for but I think I recall a review from long ago suggesting it was legit only. That seems unlikely. Anyone visit lately?

ARG.I remember a review that was legit for a place on Millbury street. But not sure it was this place. I think it was for the Asian hair salon that also offers massage. Reviewer mentioned something about free hair cut with the massage. So thinking it was for that place.

Until someone TOFT and posts it will remain a mystery.

LikesBikes
08-30-21, 22:46
Try this, you won't be disappointed. https://www.blackstonevalleyrelaxology.com/.

Trying to find where BVR is with no luck in the search bar. Any tips would be great.

AsianYumYum
08-31-21, 10:50
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

BboyHeyMan
09-01-21, 00:47
Late at night decided to call up this spa and they let me in as the last customer. Only one lady there said her name was Sandy. Ok massage a little rushed but understandable since it was pretty late. Standard finish for 40/40 with some UTC. Overall would not repeat but had a better experience with another masseuse named Lisha a couple weeks ago. As another user said, low walls with curtains so noise may travel easily.

ARegularGuy
09-03-21, 11:51
Hadn't been here is quite a while. The place is looking dirty and a bit run down. I was greeted by Sophia, she seemed to be the only one there at the time which was around early afternoon. She briefly pulled down her mask to show a nice smile and looking cute enough during that brief glimpse but on closer examination her crows feet suggest she is mid 50's at least. Bit of a belly, small ass and big natural tits. I asked for the 1/2 hour and encourage the soft touch with me touching her legs and ass within the first 30 seconds. Got right into teasing the boys and at the 3 minute mark I rolled over as she placed the pillow under my head. She went right for the lube and started jack hammering. Whoa baby, "slow down" I said several times. The girls came out of the top of her dress, big naturals at least a D cup. OTC downstairs but no UTC. I did get her to slow down, gave her some direction as well. I asked about FS even though I wasn't really interested, I figured it wasn't available and she confirmed, it is not. At the 12 minute mark I was all done and got dressed at she left the room with the dirty hot towel. I tipped 40 for the 12 minutes and she balked, I held firm and left. Not a repeat.

ARG.