PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Dan Wesson
10-13-10, 19:27
Know what ya mean. If they made a convert of you, I may have to give it a try. Is the older woman (forget her name) still there?

To avoid confusion, this AMP is at 466 second floor. Two very good visits, full hour, full massage, full covered fun. Only thing that isn't okay is finger play. . The girl is YouYou, late 20's, cute, firm and lively B's, slender, smooth skin. How things can change from the old days of Wei Wei. PM for details.

ARG

ARegularGuy
10-14-10, 10:07
The older Amy, the former Mamasan / masseuse from Shrewsbury days is there, Julie, never tried her / not a looker and You-You, the one you want.

ARG.

Know what ya mean. If they made a convert of you, I may have to give it a try. Is the older woman (forget her name) still there?

Dan Wesson
10-14-10, 14:31
Anyone think the sudden (relatively) influx of AMPs into Worcester will generate some attention from the boys in blue?

Tuglover1
10-14-10, 14:53
Anyone think the sudden (relatively) influx of AMPs into Worcester will generate some attention from the boys in blue?As you point out, the influx is relatively new so it could take sometime for uncle Leo to catch on, or act on what they might already know. Until civilians start making complaints about them I don't think we will see any action. Also, as we have seen before, both in RI and at X4, it is very hard to prosecute and shut down these establishments. For us mongers the risks are relatively low, the only real way they could catch / prosecute a patron is if they had someone on the inside (I. E. An undercover posing as a masseuse) and they would have to record / video tape a transaction between the provider and customer specifically paying for "extras. " It is far easier for an undercover to pose as a customer and attempt to purchase "extras" from one of the girls, but even then it is very hard for them to prosecute / shut down the AMP. If some of you may have forgotten this is the exact scenario that occurred in Oxford about a year ago and they haven't gone anywhere (knock on wood. Just saying.

Uncle Tug

Olepapa
10-14-10, 17:18
As you point out, the influx is relatively new so it could take sometime for uncle Leo to catch on, or act on what they might already know. Until civilians start making complaints about them I don't think we will see any action. Also, as we have seen before, both in RI and at X4, it is very hard to prosecute and shut down these establishments. For us mongers the risks are relatively low, the only real way they could catch / prosecute a patron is if they had someone on the inside (I. E. An undercover posing as a masseuse) and they would have to record / video tape a transaction between the provider and customer specifically paying for "extras. " It is far easier for an undercover to pose as a customer and attempt to purchase "extras" from one of the girls, but even then it is very hard for them to prosecute / shut down the AMP. If some of you may have forgotten this is the exact scenario that occurred in Oxford about a year ago and they haven't gone anywhere (knock on wood. Just saying.

Uncle TugDon't kid yourself. There have been manh many cases elsewhere of LE busting MPs, even arresting the owners and girls and closing the places for license violations. If they want to do it, they can and will. The only reason they haven't and don't is political and financial use of resources.

The political climate around here is not hot enough, but, as appear on another site, there are busts and closures occurring in various other states across the country.

ARegularGuy
10-14-10, 18:22
I don't know or worry about LE attention, the whole situation is odd. A year a go, zero in Worcester, now four? Tells me that worcester guys are easy targets and the rent is cheaper than Boston or maybe even RI where the guys expect FS at every joint.

Something is wrong with this picture, it will change.

ARG.

Anyone think the sudden (relatively) influx of AMPs into Worcester will generate some attention from the boys in blue?

NewAgain
10-16-10, 14:20
I also made a stop at the place. Around 7:30pm, no one else around, easily parked across the street. Nice gal, a bit on the chunky side, but not too bad. I negotiated a half for 40. She started immediately with the soft touch on ass and teased quite well. I flipped over after about 5 minutes, the grabed JR, giggled and said OK. And of course I agreed. She then immediately flipped up the shirt so show off her wares, I partook in some oral stimulation of said wares, and she took care of my aches. Clean up and out the door without too much time spent, which was ok, as I didn't go there for the massage. .4 +.2 and she was happy and asked me to return soon.

I also visited yesterday (Sunday) I was out and about and remembered reading about young cuties here. Parking was an issue as the circus was at the DCU Center but I got into the garage for short money. My girl was neither young, nor cute but she was really nice and had a great attitude. I opted for a medium session that was more gentle that medium but one nice touch was the way she rubbed her titties on my ass 3 different times for extended periods. What a VERY nice feeling. Above average amount of teasing so junior and the boys never felt neglected.

As I said, her attitude was GREAT and the HE was top notch technique wise. If the parking wasn't such a, this place could become part of my regular rotation.

6 +.4

Jimmy H85
10-18-10, 22:04
My visit was ok. I went with the 4 hands experience cause they were slow and the girl was just sitting at the desk so I threw it out there and it wasnt a problem. The two girls that work there are extremely nice and the massage was top notch. Roaming allowed but got to say I really wasnt too interested they are not much to look at. Location is clean and professional and parking is easy w the garage around the corner if you can't get a meter. I get the feeling more will be available if you become a regular they seemed to really enjoy working junior LOL I told them to throw in a ts and they laughed and said nek rime nek rime LOL imo the girl I got at x4 was better and will probably repeat there instead.

I took a look at a place on franklin st in framingham today based on someone mentioning it here. Looked too legit thought I had the wrong place. I walked out and called the number in the window and got a man that spoke very good english on the phone and just hung up. Anyone with any intel on that feel free to pm me I would appreciate it as I will be in that area again on Thursday would like to give it a shot.

I also made a stop at the place. Around 7:30pm, no one else around, easily parked across the street. Nice gal, a bit on the chunky side, but not too bad. I negotiated a half for 40. She started immediately with the soft touch on ass and teased quite well. I flipped over after about 5 minutes, the grabed JR, giggled and said OK. And of course I agreed. She then immediately flipped up the shirt so show off her wares, I partook in some oral stimulation of said wares, and she took care of my aches. Clean up and out the door without too much time spent, which was ok, as I didn't go there for the massage. .4 +.2 and she was happy and asked me to return soon.

Iamme Iam
10-21-10, 16:02
I was heading for WeiWei, but decided, since I had the card to try Z+ L again. Saw Sophie, only one there, requested soft, mostly teasing after 5 minutes of back. Took about half hour to finish, no complaints with man handling the big see's, maybe the's (she isn't fat) but had to lift the long shirt to keep them out. She had on a type of girdle thing on, but she released the puppies when she used them on my back, strange garb. Has a gentle, varied HE technique, can't complain. She did give me the full 60 minutes, but the second half hour was mostly a foot rub. Usual pricing, did go up to $50 tip, (no tip or money discussion made) her extra effort was rewarded.

NewAgain
10-21-10, 16:39
Visited Asia on park Monday around noon nice girl did half hour but had to call her boss for a 40 dollar rate since that is all I will pay. Lame massage by a nice looking gal was offered more than I planned for opted for the basic at.4 might repeat.

Jimmy Pratt
10-21-10, 21:07
Take a look at my report and one or two others on the Boston Thread. The Franklin St place in Framingham *does* have a legit look and it *does* have a male "mamasan" who not only answers the phone, but greets you at the door. However, the girls give good massage and extras with little or no prompting. I've only had one of them, who was basically average in looks, but heard the other is cuter.

I would recommend if you can just pretend that the guy isn't there.

JP.

My visit was ok. I went with the 4 hands experience cause they were slow and the girl was just sitting at the desk so I threw it out there and it wasnt a problem. The two girls that work there are extremely nice and the massage was top notch. Roaming allowed but got to say I really wasnt too interested they are not much to look at. Location is clean and professional and parking is easy w the garage around the corner if you can't get a meter. I get the feeling more will be available if you become a regular they seemed to really enjoy working junior LOL I told them to throw in a ts and they laughed and said nek rime nek rime LOL imo the girl I got at x4 was better and will probably repeat there instead.

I took a look at a place on franklin st in framingham today based on someone mentioning it here. Looked too legit thought I had the wrong place. I walked out and called the number in the window and got a man that spoke very good english on the phone and just hung up. Anyone with any intel on that feel free to pm me I would appreciate it as I will be in that area again on Thursday would like to give it a shot.

Drivin for Fun
10-25-10, 12:24
Went there last week, and got L, and since I've been there a bunch of times, she knew exactly how I like my massage. Enjoyed her touch and her teasing. She kept saying "you nice man, so clean! " Since they were slow and K was just sitting at the desk, I almost suggested 4-hands. As the teasing was happening and I was about to open my mouth to ask for the 4-hand, the door opened and I heard one of your voices as you came in. Oh well, maybe next time! But I did have a very nice HE with touching over the clothes. Of course I'll go back, and hoping to get the elusive 4-hand HE!

Have fun and drive safe!

Drivin

Jimmy H85
10-26-10, 14:48
Went there last week, and got L, and since I've been there a bunch of times, she knew exactly how I like my massage. Enjoyed her touch and her teasing. She kept saying "you nice man, so clean! " Since they were slow and K was just sitting at the desk, I almost suggested 4-hands. As the teasing was happening and I was about to open my mouth to ask for the 4-hand, the door opened and I heard one of your voices as you came in. Oh well, maybe next time! But I did have a very nice HE with touching over the clothes. Of course I'll go back, and hoping to get the elusive 4-hand HE!

Have fun and drive safe!

DrivinI just wanted to add to the above. I've had similar experiences there. BUT on the last visit I started pulling down her jogging pants and asked if it was ok and she smiled so I did. Well she did surprise me having a cute ass. However the biggest surprise was the muff! Lmao oh dear lord! I'm sure we've all come accross some classic 70's mo-mama muffs in our day but this one took the cake! Looked like she had bob marley in a scissor hold I shit you not! LOL anyways. Enjoy she has wonderful hands and a sweet personality I will certainly repeat. But the jogging pants will stay on next time thats all I'm say'and.

NewAgain
10-28-10, 15:01
Visited it again this week. Saw a new girl and what I have learned is they give you a name, and if you repeat anything close, they just nod and say yes. Decent massage, neg for HE, got top up for a quick lick and go. Overall, not a great experience but did the body good. .4 and.4 for half hour and tip. Probably will not repeat for awhile. Tried Z and L or what ever on mechanics, was still closed.

Iamme Iam
10-28-10, 15:32
I thought I had time to head to RI, plan was down rt 140, so many choices, and just 35 minutes from rt 290, but work and last minute meetings brought me to Worcester again. Called Z + L, Lily was on, my 4th visit there, and a different girl each time. However, I believe she was really Yuki, the girl I saw the first time, when they opened. Actually, after she intialed the card, and I noted it was the same as the first visit (her intials, but she stated a second time she was Lily. Maybe so. She is 26 attractive, slim, medium sized B cups, and fair massage. This time, however she did ask what I wanted, has anyone gotten oral? Or more? HE was fair, older woman last time was less mechanical.

I think, until there is a TS or at least partial nudity with a HE, I am good with Worcester. Hopefully it will be continue to be available as an option, but for me, just as a last resort. I enjoy both the touch and visuals of an attractive (nude) woman.

Spoogeman2
10-30-10, 08:40
Went to take the edge off yesterday and when I called was told there is some new blood there. I TOFTT and had a session with Susie. Very competent massage with nice teasing throughout. OTC roaming and the girls came out for the HE. Very good finish with one hand milking and the other working the taint. Never once have I left disappointed.

-Scott

Drivin for Fun
11-01-10, 14:34
Have either Laura or Katie gone, or is Susie a third?

Thanks,

Drivin

Steve2319
11-03-10, 07:40
Woke up last Saturday morning feeling sore from the Friday workout and decided I needed a massage. I thought about going to x4 but I didn't have the time so I headed off to Park ave. I wasn't going to splurge on anything other than a HE this time.

Arrived about 10:30 and after about a 30 second wait the mamsan arrived at the door let me in. She looked like she just crawled out of bed. I first thought the masseuse I drew, who may have been the only one available at the time, was the same one I had last time. This excited me because she was good. Same hair and build, but I soon realized it was not. Too bad for me.

She walked in the room and immediately put a towel over me. I'm thinking, WTF? So the massage begins and after a few minutes I realize that this girl is giving me a first-rate massage. It really was good and satisfying. However as the message progressed (and the towel did eventually come down) I soon realized I wasn't being teased at all. Then I start waiting for it and it is not happening. More WTF?

Eventually she asks me to flip and I do, and she makes some gesture about finishing the job and I say of course. She then lays a paper town on stomach, starts a light tease for about a minute and then gets right into the task at hand, The way she was positioned her forearm was in the sight of my release angle and she was surprised when she received a shot halfway up her forearm. She smiled, cleaned me up and we were done.

Even though the massage was really good the overall experience wasn't. I like the teasing as much as the massage and release so I left somewhat disappointed. I may go back someday and hope for the best, but I still haven't tried x4 yet.

Spoogeman2
11-03-10, 18:53
Have either Laura or Katie gone, or is Susie a third?

Thanks,

DrivinKatie has been gone for awhile. Susie might be taking Amy's place. Laura is the only constant lately

Drivin for Fun
11-05-10, 18:16
Went Wednesday afternoon and Laura met me at the door and acted very possesive of me in front of the new girl (Susie. Had the usual great rub w / HE and some roaming. Since she flatters me (you handsome, nice man, etc) I'll probably continue to go there until the place runs it's life-cycle course.

Enjoy,

Drivin

Hw Johnny
11-07-10, 23:36
Howdy.

I've been back to X4 a few times and have been lucky to draw Laura each time. She remembers me from the previous visits, and always seems happy to see me. No TS or FS, but plenty of roaming OTC and UTC. She's a nice alternative to RI when all I'm interested in is just HJ. $0.6 door, $0.4 tip. I will repeat.

Play safe,

Hwj

Dan Wesson
11-11-10, 17:14
Ditto on this review. The girl does have skills and a good pace. She is pleasant and gives a full hour. I also found her rather attractive.

Went to take the edge off yesterday and when I called was told there is some new blood there. I TOFTT and had a session with Susie. Very competent massage with nice teasing throughout. OTC roaming and the girls came out for the HE. Very good finish with one hand milking and the other working the taint. Never once have I left disappointed.

-Scott

Sjbwm09
11-17-10, 09:20
Drove by the AMP that was on Lake then moved to Colburn. Looked closed, and they.

No longer answered the phone. Hadn't seen their ads for a week or so.

I know a few had bad reviews there, but I had good times most. There were two.

Ladies. Sophia and CeCe. Will admit Sophia was better. She would often do the.

Toe nails, and the little things on the massage side. Always left with a HE, and on.

More than one occasion additional services offered.

Jimmy H85
11-17-10, 18:52
Been busy and didn't have to time to report back. But I did finally make it to franklin and was pleased over all. Everything came as advertised no surprises. Good massage, good HE technique, no rush service, avg looks, all in all I will probably repeat. Maybe tomorrow LOL its amazing you come on here to throw a post out then you start reading thru then next thing you know you're plotting your next trip. The AMP's really need to thank the creater of this site along with its members it must create a shit load of business for them.

Take a look at my report and one or two others on the Boston Thread. The Franklin St place in Framingham *does* have a legit look and it *does* have a male "mamasan" who not only answers the phone, but greets you at the door. However, the girls give good massage and extras with little or no prompting. I've only had one of them, who was basically average in looks, but heard the other is cuter.

I would recommend if you can just pretend that the guy isn't there.

JP.

ARegularGuy
11-18-10, 20:18
Anyone have anything new on this place on Park Ave? I reported back in Sept, haven't been back since

Deestylez
11-19-10, 16:52
I thougt I posted this almost 2 weeks ago but I guess it didn't go through. Had susie was a late trip around 9 30. Seems a little cuter than most of the workers there. Paid 60 got undressed undrapped. Started with a nice strong massage since my upper and lower back was killing and this was just perfect. Had some language barrier but manage to break it with my little knowledge of the Chinese language. We had a great time talking and laughing tryen to teach other languages but someone had to come in and tell us we was to loud. On the flip she asked if I wanted to DIY and said no and she happly went to action. Top went off and bottom went down alittle. Went at it for about 10. 15 minutes and the funny part laura actually came in and said we was to loud again when she was done with her custmer and smiled at me sayen 'oh hes good guy' and we both laughed. Finished strongly and she went to clean. Tipped. 4 and left happy

Sjbwm09
11-19-10, 22:00
Had an hour available this evening, so found Franklin St on my way home.

Pulled into the parking lot which was relatively empty. Called and asked if.

They had availability. They manager (guy) didn't answer the phone but was.

There when I walked down the stairs.

I did have some trouble understanding the girls name. I believe it was Kaylee,

Relatively young (early 20's) and very nice looking. Wouldn't say skinny, but.

Definitely not heavy.

Paid the standard house fee for the hour, and the guy showed us to the room.

I undressed, and just as I finished Kaylee walked in, punched the hole in the head.

Rest, and said to lay down. She then proceeded to drape with the towel to cover.

My whole body. Thought 'Oh well', but didn't say anything. She asked 'Hard or.

Medium'. Glad I chose medium.

She proceeded to knead and massage my shoulders and back. Thought she was.

Going to break something, but was just a strong massage. One thing I did like was.

She got on the table (and guessing this as I couldn't see) she then bent down over to

Press and knead. I'm not kidding when I say she literally got her whole body into.

The job. The towel was pulled off a few times to massage, then draped again when.

She was moving to another area. She again got on the table, and using her heals.

She kneaded the calves and legs.

After about 45 minutes she got a warm (not very hot) towel and cleaned me down.

Then told me to turn over (well, this was more hand signals then verbal)

She started a feather massage of my chest and stomach, and did continue to give.

A very nice HE. Once again, she cleaned up and went to get another warm towel.

Was very diligent on cleaning.

She then offered a foot massage, but time was running out as I needed to go, but.

Look forward to it in the future.

During the HE there was ample amount of OTC and some good squeezing of the.

Bottom, and thighs. Given a repeat, I believe more would be available.

I am a big man. Ok, Heavy. 300lbs. But still need and enjoy my sessions. However.

She must never had seen someone my size as she said on more than one time.

'You big. Very big' and would rub my stomach. I laughed it off, as I've gotten use

To the verbal jabs growing up. But. Still. Wasn't really called for.

She helped me get dressed, putting on my clothes, socks and shoes. Very nice touch.

All in all. Very nice session. Just a bit miffed at the verbal words.

Total cost. 6 house and. 4 tip.

Will I go back. Very likely. Just might let her know her comments are not polite.

Steve

Tuglover1
11-20-10, 12:30
Is this in reference to a new AMP on Franklin St in Worcester? Or is it about that one in Framingham that was reported on? Framingham isn't exactly close to Worcester, those reports don't really belong here unless it is specifically labeled that is NOT in Worcester. Don't get me wrong, reports are always appreciated but they need to be specifically labeled. I can drive to Providence in about the same amount of time as Framingham, just saying.

Uncle Tug.

Had an hour available this evening, so found Franklin St on my way home.

Pulled into the parking lot which was relatively empty. Called and asked if.

They had availability. They manager (guy) didn't answer the phone but was.

There when I walked down the stairs.

I did have some trouble understanding the girls name. I believe it was Kaylee,

Relatively young (early 20's) and very nice looking. Wouldn't say skinny, but.

Definitely not heavy.

Paid the standard house fee for the hour, and the guy showed us to the room.

I undressed, and just as I finished Kaylee walked in, punched the hole in the head.

Rest, and said to lay down. She then proceeded to drape with the towel to cover.

My whole body. Thought 'Oh well', but didn't say anything. She asked 'Hard or.

Medium'. Glad I chose medium.

She proceeded to knead and massage my shoulders and back. Thought she was.

Going to break something, but was just a strong massage. One thing I did like was.

She got on the table (and guessing this as I couldn't see) she then bent down over to

Press and knead. I'm not kidding when I say she literally got her whole body into.

The job. The towel was pulled off a few times to massage, then draped again when.

She was moving to another area. She again got on the table, and using her heals.

She kneaded the calves and legs.

After about 45 minutes she got a warm (not very hot) towel and cleaned me down.

Then told me to turn over (well, this was more hand signals then verbal)

She started a feather massage of my chest and stomach, and did continue to give.

A very nice HE. Once again, she cleaned up and went to get another warm towel.

Was very diligent on cleaning.

She then offered a foot massage, but time was running out as I needed to go, but.

Look forward to it in the future.

During the HE there was ample amount of OTC and some good squeezing of the.

Bottom, and thighs. Given a repeat, I believe more would be available.

I am a big man. Ok, Heavy. 300lbs. But still need and enjoy my sessions. However.

She must never had seen someone my size as she said on more than one time.

'You big. Very big' and would rub my stomach. I laughed it off, as I've gotten use

To the verbal jabs growing up. But. Still. Wasn't really called for.

She helped me get dressed, putting on my clothes, socks and shoes. Very nice touch.

All in all. Very nice session. Just a bit miffed at the verbal words.

Total cost. 6 house and. 4 tip.

Will I go back. Very likely. Just might let her know her comments are not polite.

Steve

Sjbwm09
11-20-10, 17:03
Is this in reference to a new AMP on Franklin St in Worcester? Or is it about that one in Framingham that was reported on? Framingham isn't exactly close to Worcester, those reports don't really belong here unless it is specifically labeled that is NOT in Worcester. Don't get me wrong, reports are always appreciated but they need to be specifically labeled. I can drive to Providence in about the same amount of time as Framingham, just saying.

Uncle Tug. You are correct, this probably should have gone in 'Other Places' in Mass.

Cascader
11-22-10, 09:56
Never made it to Colburn, found parking to be harder / more obvious than Lake. Perhaps others did as well. CeCe gave a good firm massage. I'd be interested if they pop up again.

Drove by the AMP that was on Lake then moved to Colburn. Looked closed, and they.

No longer answered the phone. Hadn't seen their ads for a week or so.

I know a few had bad reviews there, but I had good times most. There were two.

Ladies. Sophia and CeCe. Will admit Sophia was better. She would often do the.

Toe nails, and the little things on the massage side. Always left with a HE, and on.

More than one occasion additional services offered.

Is Thata Sw
11-22-10, 11:19
Went to Wx2 the other day, called after 10pm and they were still open. I told her I would give her. 4 for the massage and she agreed. Quick massage flipped, told her all I had was. 2 for the HJ. After 5 minutes of haggling she agreed.

Wasn't a good looking one either, yoyo is the best.

ARegularGuy
11-26-10, 11:02
I made it to Coburn about 2 months back. Great massage and nothing else, older woman.

Any reports from anyone on changes or experiences at 431B Park ave? Please advise, PM is fine too.

Thanks.

ARG

Spoogeman2
12-06-10, 09:33
After enjoying an incredible 4 handed massage with Laura and Susie last weekend I decided to stop in again yesterday. I was greeted at the door by an unfamiliar cutie that took me into the 'not Laura' room and got nekkid and assumed the position. I was very pleased when I heard the familiar giggling of Laura and felt 4 hands working me. The best part of the 4 hands is at least one hand is constantly teasing my boys, junk or ass. The new girl is Annie and damn she was friendly. I got a GREAT massage and the 2 girls worked junior on a reach under I managed to survive and after the oil clean up, it was game on. I lasted longer than I thought possible but boy did I empty out.

It took me a few minutes to be able to get up and as always, it was a relaxed scott that walked out the door. I tipped. 4 each as is my custom when this happens and they were both pleased. One last thing to add is that Annie had an amazing set of clam necks. It never ceases to amaze me how thick the nips are on some of these asian girls.

Steve2319
12-07-10, 08:34
After enjoying an incredible 4 handed massage with Laura and Susie last weekend I decided to stop in again yesterday..Great report. Thanks!

I went there about two weeks ago and has Susie. She was a awesome. She offered the 4 hand massage before I prepared but since I didn't have the cash to tip them both properly I declined.

I'll have to be more prepared for next time.

Iamme Iam
12-07-10, 17:32
S2, I assume you only have been paying one house fee? Also, like the rest of the Worcester area, is there only OTC roaming? I need at least partial nudity to enjoy myself completely. Is there a special time you go to find the place empty, and thus the second girl can join for the ending? Thanks.

After enjoying an incredible 4 handed massage with Laura and Susie last weekend I decided to stop in again yesterday. I was greeted at the door by an unfamiliar cutie that took me into the 'not Laura' room and got nekkid and assumed the position. I was very pleased when I heard the familiar giggling of Laura and felt 4 hands working me. The best part of the 4 hands is at least one hand is constantly teasing my boys, junk or ass. The new girl is Annie and damn she was friendly. I got a GREAT massage and the 2 girls worked junior on a reach under I managed to survive and after the oil clean up, it was game on. I lasted longer than I thought possible but boy did I empty out.

It took me a few minutes to be able to get up and as always, it was a relaxed scott that walked out the door. I tipped. 4 each as is my custom when this happens and they were both pleased. One last thing to add is that Annie had an amazing set of clam necks. It never ceases to amaze me how thick the nips are on some of these asian girls.

Dennis3
12-08-10, 22:09
S2, I assume you only have been paying one house fee? Also, like the rest of the Worcester area, is there only OTC roaming? I need at least partial nudity to enjoy myself completely. Is there a special time you go to find the place empty, and thus the second girl can join for the ending? Thanks.Who should I ask for when I go to W2? The AMP that was on Lake Ave and then moved to Colburn closed. Any one know why? Where is X4?

NewAgain
12-10-10, 10:25
X4 is Sunny massage, exit 4 on 395 South. Take a right off the exit, it is up the hill opposite the gas station.

Who should I ask for when I go to W2? The AMP that was on Lake Ave and then moved to Colburn closed. Any one know why? Where is X4?

Dennis3
12-11-10, 15:44
X4 is Sunny massage, exit 4 on 395 South. Take a right off the exit, it is up the hill opposite the gas station.Would still love to know what happened to the AMP that was on Colburn in Worcester. Very enjoyable and Sophia was very accommodating.

Railman
12-12-10, 00:13
I stopped by today and on a sad note Suzi has moved on but Annie is a GREAT replacement.

X4 is Sunny massage, exit 4 on 395 South. Take a right off the exit, it is up the hill opposite the gas station.

Smoke Screen
12-12-10, 08:12
Would still love to know what happened to the AMP that was on Colburn in Worcester. Very enjoyable and Sophia was very accommodating.More than likely neighbors complained, being in a very residential area. Can'why really blame them, that was a ridiculous move.

Dennis3
12-12-10, 10:00
More than likely neighbors complained, being in a very residential area. Can'why really blame them, that was a ridiculous move.I assumed that is what happened. The new place was nice, but the original on lake Ave made more sense. Wonder what happened to Sophia.

Drivin for Fun
12-13-10, 11:02
It's interesting that you said Susie has moved on. I was there last Tuesday and had a double session with her and Laura. When Susie was out of the room, Laura told me Susie was her boss. Maybe that explains why I had to pay double to get two of them at once. Not as much fun as Laura alone. Hmm, may have to get her to bring Annie into the room and give it a try.

Have fun and stay warm!

Drivin

Is Thata Sw
12-14-10, 03:06
Is the massage parlor on Taconic talked about on this board? Has anyone ever visited if it still exists? I remember I went about 2 years ago. It was a waste.

Tuglover1
12-14-10, 09:39
Is the massage parlor on Taconic talked about on this board? Has anyone ever visited if it still exists? I remember I went about 2 years ago. It was a waste.Do you mean Taconic St off of Plantation St? Or do you mean the "Tatnuck" Square Area of the city? I've never heard of one in either place.

Smoke Screen
12-14-10, 10:25
Is the massage parlor on Taconic talked about on this board? Has anyone ever visited if it still exists? I remember I went about 2 years ago. It was a waste.I've been twice, once with Lisa, very pretty, nice body, not a waste for me. Second time with Lucy, not as pretty but not bad. The place has long since closed.

Boondox
12-14-10, 14:56
I stopped by today and on a sad note Suzi has moved on but Annie is a GREAT replacement.Are you sure about Susie leaving? She must be back. I went for the first time last night and the girl told me her name was Susie. .6 house fee. .4 tip.

The good:

She had a way of treating me that made me feel like a pampered king. She knows just how to rub the right places. She let me roam as much as I wanted. I feel like next visit would be even more "interesting". I left very satisfied.

The bad:

She hurt me. I wasn't sore when I went there. I left with a sore neck and shoulders. Today I can hardly turn my neck. I'm in pain. Kind of negates the pleasure I experienced there.

It is also my fault. She never asked me if I wanted it hard our soft, but when she was pressing too hard on my muscles I should have stopped her. She is good, but I recommend telling her you want a soft message.

I wasn't offered a TS or even a shower. I'm not sure there even is one. I enjoy a good TS. Plus, I was self conscious of how "fresh" I was after the long drive up there.

On the way in I saw a guy getting dressed in another room. This has potential of being embarrassing.

The other thing that bothered me was that she hardly understand any English. It made communication pretty much impossible.

She is pretty, but very old.

Armagh
12-14-10, 15:11
She never asked me if I wanted it hard our soft, but when she was pressing too hard on my muscles I should have stopped her. She is good, but I recommend telling her you want a soft message.

She is pretty, but very old. Thanks for the warning. I used to patronize SWs, but my schedule for quite some time has prevented a trip to Worcester. X4 is closer, so I may finally take the plunge.

By the way, two questions, one for you, and the second for anyone.

First, what do you consider old? Individual tastes vary. Some like the barely legal types, which is understandable. Personally, I count technique as first, with face & figure a close second. Age is a distant third. I'm not knocking your prefernces, only asking how old Susie herself is.

Second, these reports always give names, who's good, who's bad, etc. At X4, is it possible to request a certain girl, or do you just get whoever's available?

Thanks

Iamme Iam
12-14-10, 18:17
I find Worcester easier to visit than RI, but the lack of a TS anywhere is the problem. Also little to no nudity.

Speaking of misleading,

I see the CL ad : sweetsmiles, still mentions the non available TS, or can someone vouch its available?

Fantastic Table Shower / Body Scrub!

Stressed? Tense? Sore from the gym or too much traveling?

Working too much at the office?

No worries, let our pretty masseuses to heal your problems.

. I wasn't offered a TS or even a shower. I'm not sure there even is one. I enjoy a good TS. Plus, I was self conscious of how "fresh" I was after the long drive up there.

Also, I have never called, TRANQUIL TOUCH. 413 area code, is this something I should follow up on? Can I get a report on her, thanks.

Boondox
12-14-10, 22:19
Thanks for the warning. I used to patronize SWs, but my schedule for quite some time has prevented a trip to Worcester. X4 is closer, so I may finally take the plunge.

First, what do you consider old? Individual tastes vary. Some like the barely legal types, which is understandable. Personally, I count technique as first, with face & figure a close second. Age is a distant third. I'm not knocking your prefernces, only asking how old Susie herself is.

ThanksI think I consider old to be over 50 for a female provider, but it really is on a case by case basis.

Susie's age? I don't want to guess a woman's age. . Besides, Asian women are timeless. Her face just looked old, that's all.

I agree with you about age being less important than technique. She is pretty and has a great body.

Steve2319
12-15-10, 08:02
Are you sure about Susie leaving? She must be back. I went for the first time last night and the girl told me her name was Susie. .6 house fee. .4 tip.I was there Saturday and drew Laura. She asked who I had last time and I told her Suzie, who she then told me is gone now. I asked where she went and she said New York. Maybe she returned, but as I think I understood it she was not coming back.

As I was walking in there was younger masseuse in the bullpen who waved to me. I was hoping I drew her but ended up with Laura.

Laura gives an incredible massage but her teasing and end-game work was just OK. And I really had no desire to roam. But she is a sweetheart. I would still recommend her.

ARegularGuy
12-15-10, 15:34
I saw Lucy there maybe 2 years ago. Massage and FS, not bad at all.

Haven't heard anything lately about Mechanic St, is it still open?

ARG.

I've been twice, once with Lisa, very pretty, nice body, not a waste for me. Second time with Lucy, not as pretty but not bad. The place has long since closed.

Deestylez
12-15-10, 16:01
I was there Saturday and drew Laura. She asked who I had last time and I told her Suzie, who she then told me is gone now. I asked where she went and she said New York. Maybe she returned, but as I think I understood it she was not coming back.

As I was walking in there was younger masseuse in the bullpen who waved to me. I was hoping I drew her but ended up with Laura.

Laura gives an incredible massage but her teasing and end-game work was just OK. And I really had no desire to roam. But she is a sweetheart. I would still recommend her.Kinda confused who is Susie now. I remember during the end of summer I was there I had some one by the name of susie witch she was a little bigger but not fat and laura said that was her boss but she always gave me a nice HE. The other Susie is the one I had about amonth back a little skinner and english was a little poor but was able to make out some of the Chinese words she spoke.

Dennis3
12-15-10, 18:45
I find Worcester easier to visit than RI, but the lack of a TS anywhere is the problem. Also little to no nudity.

Speaking of misleading,

I see the CL ad : sweetsmiles, still mentions the non available TS, or can someone vouch its available?

Fantastic Table Shower / Body Scrub!

Stressed? Tense? Sore from the gym or too much traveling?

Working too much at the office?

No worries, let our pretty masseuses to heal your problems.

Also, I have never called, TRANQUIL TOUCH. 413 area code, is this something I should follow up on? Can I get a report on her, thanks. I have wanted to try Tranquil Touch and even called and spoke to her. Let me know if you try her. Sorry, what is a TS?

Iamme Iam
12-15-10, 20:39
I have wanted to try Tranquil Touch and even called and spoke to her. Let me know if you try her. Sorry, what is a TS?Top of the screen, you will find a (Terms and) Abbreviations (List ).

But, I'll help out, its the holiday season.

TS is a table shower, rule of thumb, never ever skip, its fun, and a girl who knows you are clean will do more with you on average.

ARegularGuy
12-16-10, 19:55
Can anyone confirm that the ending we seek is no longer available at this place?

ARG

Member #4196
12-17-10, 10:05
A regular stop for me when I drive to NYC for business.

Called and made appointment with Laura and she was very happy that I always ask for her.

I always ask for medium but this time I asked for strong. Damn, that girl can give a massage. Got lots of brushing, giggles all along. Pre flip was good as always and on the front side, great HE with total roaming and access up top and even got to rub here button this time utc. I mentioned the two girls but the other woman who I did not see had a client.

She said oh you must be friend of "my tall friend" He is a good man,so props to...

A great break in a 4 1/2 hour drive

Member #4196
12-17-10, 10:11
Since my trips through Worcester always include and X4 stop, I too was wondering a Tranquil Touch. In looking at that facial photo, I do believe that was a photo that was used by the woman who posts as the "Black English Lady"

I guess it's time to TOFTT after Christmas unless someone tells me not to.

CH

ARegularGuy
12-17-10, 12:50
I 've read reviews, no massage to speak of, mostly a rush FS job and stinky to boot. From what I read, that is.

ARG.

Since my trips through Worcester always include and X4 stop, I too was wondering a Tranquil Touch. In looking at that facial photo, I do believe that was a photo that was used by the woman who posts as the "Black English Lady"

I guess it's time to TOFTT after Christmas unless someone tells me not to.

CH

ARegularGuy
12-17-10, 20:52
Appears to be gone, went today around 3PM, checked the building, room appeared vacant as best I could see, no name on the building register, just a hand written listing on the door bell ringers, rang the bell over and over, nobody home. The parking trouble killed 'm. Went by the name of Z&L same as 431B Park ave. Anyone know anything different?

Over and ouuuuuut!

ARG

Dan Wesson
12-19-10, 11:02
This has turned up on BP lately on Rte 140 in Upton. Anyone sample yet?

I have called a few times only got voicemail.

Cascader
12-19-10, 11:22

I have called a few times only got voicemail. Not yet, but tempted. I get a mixed message feel from.

Pics and stating draping required. If you cruise by, I'd be interested in how discreet parking is.

Spoogeman2
12-20-10, 07:14

I have called a few times only got voicemail. I googled the phone# and found it has history with a provider in Everett. That section of 140 in Upton is going through roadwork and for the last couple weeks there is a LEO presence on traffic control. I haven't pulled the trigger yet as I always seem to head to X4 and the sure thing. I'll try to TOFFT in the next few days and update.

-Scott

Cascader
12-20-10, 17:31
I googled the phone# and found it has history with a provider in Everett. That section of 140 in Upton is going through roadwork and for the last couple weeks there is a LEO presence on traffic control. I haven't pulled the trigger yet as I always seem to head to X4 and the sure thing. I'll try to TOFFT in the next few days and update.

-ScottThis is her web site, I don't see the strong language about draping anymore.

http://lpillarella.wordpress.com/

I might try at some point for the stretching based massage, which I like.

Boston Johnson
12-20-10, 23:11
This is her web site, I don't see the strong language about draping anymore.

http://lpillarella.wordpress.com/

I might try at some point for the stretching based massage, which I like. I don't think those two ads are for the same person. On says she's 23, the other 40. And the phone numbers don't match. Though Laura's removed the strong draping required language. She still appears as legit as ever. If she'd only give the slightest hint something more was available, I'd give her a try.

Amp Noob
12-21-10, 00:39
So I just got my first AMP experience at Wei Wei with Cindy (I think?). It was a good massage and got HJ ending. I don't have a car but live near park ave. My question is should I try wei wei again or try z&l since they are both close walking distance. I'd like to hear someone's take and opinion on the two like advantages / disadvantages of them.

Dan Wesson
12-21-10, 08:08
Spooge has the correct info for the ad I was referring to. She did (does) post under that number in Everett.

I will not waste the travel time if she never answers the phone. X4 observation is dead on, no drama reliability.

I have not seen ads from Laura lately, but from all I have seen she is legit.

Still, the quest for new talent beckons.

Mwooo
12-21-10, 11:37
I don't think those two ads are for the same person. On says she's 23, the other 40. And the phone numbers don't match. Though Laura's removed the strong draping required language. She still appears as legit as ever. If she'd only give the slightest hint something more was available, I'd give her a try.Heavenly Touch in Upton is NOT the same as Laura Pillarella. LP is an uber-legit CMT. Just look at her website if you need evidence of that."Heavenly Touch" of Upton uses a phone # which is used by a KNOWN sensual / erotic massage provider typically located in Everett. Here is a link to a posting. http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-by-brazilian-26/4508183. Ironicaly, there is a separate place on the South Shore which also uses the name Heavenly Touch (just to complicate things even further, but I digress).

Laura the CMT and this Heavently Touch operation are NOT one in the same, even tho many of us likely wish they were.

ARegularGuy
12-21-10, 13:38
Here's an opportunity to say that I think there really are two trains of thought on massage. One is about the human touch, spirit of giving, health and relaxation. The other, with shades of the first, is completely about making money by providing a "forbidden" if not, illegal (and valuable) service. I think it best that we respect the philosophy and motives of the provider and NOT try to coax one with the former philosophy to the latter. Both have their place.

My 2 cents.

ARG.

Spooge has the correct info for the ad I was referring to. She did (does) post under that number in Everett.

I will not waste the travel time if she never answers the phone. X4 observation is dead on, no drama reliability.

I have not seen ads from Laura lately, but from all I have seen she is legit.

Still, the quest for new talent beckons.

Wetseeker
12-22-10, 00:12
Heavenly Touch in Upton is NOT the same as Laura Pillarella. LP is an uber-legit CMT. Just look at her website if you need evidence of that."Heavenly Touch" of Upton uses a phone # which is used by a KNOWN sensual / erotic massage provider typically located in Everett. Here is a link to a posting.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-by-brazilian-26/4508183.

Ironicaly, there is a separate place on the South Shore which also uses the name Heavenly Touch (just to complicate things even further, but I digress).

Laura the CMT and this Heavently Touch operation are NOT one in the same, even tho many of us likely wish they were. Laura the CMT aka Laura Pillarella, is very legit. I work out, lift weights and have an active lifestyle, and her legit massages are great for these old bones. She is very nice and professional and not bad looking either.

Wet

Member #4196
12-22-10, 12:02
I 've read reviews, no massage to speak of, mostly a rush FS job and stinky to boot. From what I read, that is.

ARG. I will pass on this option and stay with X4 on my passing through Worcester.

CH

Cascader
12-24-10, 01:48
Heavenly Touch in Upton is NOT the same as Laura Pillarella. LP is an uber-legit CMT. Just look at her website if you need evidence of that."Heavenly Touch" of Upton uses a phone # which is used by a KNOWN sensual / erotic massage provider typically located in Everett. Here is a link to a posting.

http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relaxation-massage-by-brazilian-26/4508183.

Ironicaly, there is a separate place on the South Shore which also uses the name Heavenly Touch (just to complicate things even further, but I digress).

Laura the CMT and this Heavently Touch operation are NOT one in the same, even tho many of us likely wish they were. Sorry for the mixup, I guess I know why the ads didn't jive!

Jimmy Pratt
12-25-10, 23:26
Was in the area Wednesday evening and stopped at Oxford exit 4 just a few minutes before 10pm. Was fully prepared for them to be closed or tell me it was too late, but I didn't even have to ring the bell! One step away from the door, it magically opened and I was greeted by both Annie and Laura.

Long story short. I got a 4-handed massage on both sides from them. At times, it felt like 8 hands, and it was totally relaxing. Just let myself get lost in the moment. After about 20 minutes of that, they started to wipe off the oil with luke-warm towels and then had me flip. The finish was quite nice and the usual roaming was available from Laura.

I thought I had paid for an hour, so at first I was a little disappointed to be done in just over 30 mins. In hindsight, however, I think that Annie may have offered the "2 girls" for 30 minutes, and I just didn't get that part from our brief negotiation. I did pay the. 6 for house fee plus standard tip for them. I could have sworn I've read here that some of you got 4-handed for the full hour, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I was in the Christmas spirit, and was happy just to have gotten there before they closed, so I'm not complaining (this time). But if I find out that I should have gotten the full hour, then next time I just won't opt-in for the 2nd girl unless I make sure I get at least 60 minutes. I suppose she could join in after the first 30?

Lastly, I noticed that while Laura is more experienced overall (and was 'on the pole' for my pop) , I kinda liked it better with Annie down below while Laura was up top. Something about Annie's fake moaning next to my ear made it a little harder to concentrate. Also, her 10pm breath and slight smell of perspiration from a full days work didn't help.

Next time I will get there earlier and be prepared to stand up for my (time) rights!

Thanks for listening.

JP

ARegularGuy
12-27-10, 14:27
I believe I was the first to report a 4 handed experience in Oxford. For the record, I doubled the usual fees for the usual hour. 120 for massage 80 tip. In hindsight, I could have kept everyone happy with a bit less but I figured double the service = double the price.

ARG.

Was in the area Wednesday evening and stopped at Oxford exit 4 just a few minutes before 10pm. Was fully prepared for them to be closed or tell me it was too late, but I didn't even have to ring the bell! One step away from the door, it magically opened and I was greeted by both Annie and Laura.

Long story short. I got a 4-handed massage on both sides from them. At times, it felt like 8 hands, and it was totally relaxing. Just let myself get lost in the moment. After about 20 minutes of that, they started to wipe off the oil with luke-warm towels and then had me flip. The finish was quite nice and the usual roaming was available from Laura.

I thought I had paid for an hour, so at first I was a little disappointed to be done in just over 30 mins. In hindsight, however, I think that Annie may have offered the "2 girls" for 30 minutes, and I just didn't get that part from our brief negotiation. I did pay the. 6 for house fee plus standard tip for them. I could have sworn I've read here that some of you got 4-handed for the full hour, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

I was in the Christmas spirit, and was happy just to have gotten there before they closed, so I'm not complaining (this time). But if I find out that I should have gotten the full hour, then next time I just won't opt-in for the 2nd girl unless I make sure I get at least 60 minutes. I suppose she could join in after the first 30?

Lastly, I noticed that while Laura is more experienced overall (and was 'on the pole' for my pop) , I kinda liked it better with Annie down below while Laura was up top. Something about Annie's fake moaning next to my ear made it a little harder to concentrate. Also, her 10pm breath and slight smell of perspiration from a full days work didn't help.

Next time I will get there earlier and be prepared to stand up for my (time) rights!

Thanks for listening.

JP

Dan Wesson
12-27-10, 18:45
JP,

To quote my August post:

"Jack, if when you show up one of the girls is idle, ask if she can join about half through the session. For only the cost of a second tip, you can feel like a king. I have done this successfully now a few times and only got denied by a walk in once."

Not a bad deal for anyone. The trick is knowing the times they are not busy.

Sjbwm09
12-29-10, 22:32
Well today is my bday, figured I deserved a special treat. Stopped at X4 around 2pm this afternoon. Was met at the door by Tina. We went to her room, took care of financial business, and got undressed and ready. I asked for a medium session as I wanted to relax a bit. Tina was very good, and did a wonderful job from head to toe. A little teasing before the flip, and with a little teasing by me we both enjoyed our time.

Some of the girls can be conversationalist, others are not. Tina falls into the latter, very quiet. Some find that to be problem, I simply laid back and enjoyed. After a good 40 minutes, time for the flip. She continued the massage from the chest and worked her way down. A little teasing OTC, and then my hand inside her blouse. Found a VERY large nipple that she seemed to enjoy the attention, along with a bare bottom to caress. After a cleanup, she covered me with the large towel to keep me warm, and continued massaging legs and arms / scalp till time was up.

In the past most of the girls will help get you dressed (especially putting shoes / socks). To the point of almost insisting, while Tina offered, I felt she was relieved when I said I was fine.

Total was. 6 house and. 4 tip.

Dennis3
12-30-10, 17:19
Does any one know what happened to the AMP (Sophia) on Lake Ave, then moved to Colburn? Very nice atmosphere, clean and very accommodating.

Aimstraight
12-31-10, 01:43
[QUOTE=Sjbwm09;1112984]Well today is my bday, figured I deserved a special treat.....[/QUOTEHappy Birthday!

ARegularGuy
12-31-10, 14:08
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?8124-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=1110025&viewfull=1#post1110025

Andrew P
01-04-11, 12:57
I went to W2 a few days back. An older woman offered me half hour massage for. 4 but I asked if she had anyone younger. After a 10 min wait a younger (late 20s / early 30s) Korean girl called Jennifer showed up. She said it was her first day there. A lot of teasing, some OTC, then great HE after the flip. Damage was. 5 +.4 for 30 minutes.

Anyone else seen her before?

Jerkedpork
01-05-11, 10:39
Has any one had any luck at "U Need Massage" located in Franklin?

Dan Wesson
01-05-11, 19:50
Legit operation to the best of my knowledge. I know Soleak and she is unlikely to have turned to the dark side.

Has any one had any luck at "U Need Massage" located in Franklin?

Drivin for Fun
01-07-11, 12:18
Visited X4 on Tuesday afternoon, and there were three ladies, Laura, Susie (the "boss" according to Laura) , and another I hadn't seen before (Tina?). I had Laura who knows and likes me. Actually, she said I was their good luck charm because whenever I go in, if it's been slow it gets busy. So much for a 4-handed rub with the new girl! Had my usual good time with her, and even though I like some variety, it's nice to have one that gives a good dependable massage.

Oh, and she said on Christmas Day there was only 1 person, and New Years Day there were only two people. I told her it was a long drive down from Vermont!

Have fun and treat them well,

Drivin

ARegularGuy
01-07-11, 15:39
Anyone have any experience at 431B Park, Z&L. Info would be much appreciated.

By the way, the latest Korean AMP ad on craigslist is simply another WeiWei ad. Probably a new K girls but same management and location.

Had a visit to 176 in Marlboro recently, got the half hour, older woman, maybe 50, a bit chunky but not fat, allowed otc and when she asked "massagee here", I answered in the affirmative. Left happy.

ARG

MikeNow
01-07-11, 17:53
I've attempted most of the AMP's in worcester. I found z&are but couldn't find parking. Looks like its a couple floors up in an office building. I can't say I looked to hard for parking though looks like you have to search a little for it.

I stopped into 431B. There was one woman working. She actually was only person working and with someone but she came out to tell me 30 min wait. I couldn't wait that long but used the bathroom. Had stand up shower which she said was available for use but can't imagine that would be much fun. The place is one main room with curtains up as dividers for rooms. Not private at all. And the waiting area is across room from massage table so if you're sitting waiting you're staring straight at the masage rooms. Could be awkward. Just doesn't seem private. Wasn't impressed with the woman either

Went to wei wei. I walked in rang the brol and the woman brought me right into a room and asked for money for massage. I did 30 mins for. 40. She was probably about 40. Thick. Medium length hair. Terrible smile LOL but nice. So so massage. Didn't tease as much as I would have liked when on my stomach. She allowed OTC touching top and bottom. She allowed UTC on her topside. I started roaming utc on the bottom and almost threw up. She was wearing a pad! And did not seem phased by it when my hand got to it. I went back to OTC and felt around some more just to be sure and yup. Definitely a pad. And she didn't care that I was touching it. I lasted about 7 mins and never in my life have shot so far. Half of it got in her hair. I struggled not to laugh and so did she. She gave nice massage after on legs and feet and a warm towel. She never mentioned anything about a tip but after dressed I have. 40. It was fine. Really would like to see a young cute petite girl. Even in the Carolinas it was always older nothing special woman. Never the girl in the pics in the ads they use. But wei wei was nice in the sense there's parking across the street and I got right in. No wait.

ARegularGuy
01-08-11, 12:27
Park Ave 431B and Mechanic St, Mechanic St is now closed, are both Z&L establishments.

I've attempted most of the AMP's in worcester. I found z&are but couldn't find parking. Looks like its a couple floors up in an office building. I can't say I looked to hard for parking though looks like you have to search a little for it.

I stopped into 431B. There was one woman working. She actually was only person working and with someone but she came out to tell me 30 min wait. I couldn't wait that long but used the bathroom. Had stand up shower which she said was available for use but can't imagine that would be much fun. The place is one main room with curtains up as dividers for rooms. Not private at all. And the waiting area is across room from massage table so if you're sitting waiting you're staring straight at the masage rooms. Could be awkward. Just doesn't seem private. Wasn't impressed with the woman either

Went to wei wei. I walked in rang the brol and the woman brought me right into a room and asked for money for massage. I did 30 mins for. 40. She was probably about 40. Thick. Medium length hair. Terrible smile LOL but nice. So so massage. Didn't tease as much as I would have liked when on my stomach. She allowed OTC touching top and bottom. She allowed UTC on her topside. I started roaming utc on the bottom and almost threw up. She was wearing a pad! And did not seem phased by it when my hand got to it. I went back to OTC and felt around some more just to be sure and yup. Definitely a pad. And she didn't care that I was touching it. I lasted about 7 mins and never in my life have shot so far. Half of it got in her hair. I struggled not to laugh and so did she. She gave nice massage after on legs and feet and a warm towel. She never mentioned anything about a tip but after dressed I have. 40. It was fine. Really would like to see a young cute petite girl. Even in the Carolinas it was always older nothing special woman. Never the girl in the pics in the ads they use. But wei wei was nice in the sense there's parking across the street and I got right in. No wait.

VilunyaChert
01-08-11, 12:31
Had stand up shower which she said was available for use but can't imagine that would be much fun. That can depend. I agree, it's not as much fun as a good table shower. A bad table shower can be really bad. I'm talking, for starters, cold table and cold water! It got worse, too. (Years ago in Connecticut, don't remember where but it's closed now any way.) At least when you're standing up alone you can adjust the hot, or get out if the boiler's broke.

I had a good assisted stand up shower at exit 4 on my first visit. It was their second week in business and things were slow. Haven't asked for one since there, I just get in, make sure I'm especially clean where it counts, and go back to the room alone.

On the other hand, I had a really, really bad "assisted" stand up shower at that short lived place down 146 in Millbury? I think it was. The parlor was in a former insurance office, freestanding building on a corner. The massage room I was in had a big window onto the hall, curtained at least. There were also a couple of ethernet ports in the walls, I don't know if they were still operational, I didn't bring my laptop with me. Anyhow, the standup shower was one of these fancy round ones with a glass door that pulls shut, complicated temperature controls, the works. The girl turned on the water, got the heat okay, and then she retreated to the door of the bathroom ten feet away or so and WATCHED ME WASH MYSELF. I should have left as soon as I was dry and saved myself the tip for what turned out to be as bad a massage and finish as I should have expected after that.

Talk about "hands off" management style.

Craven Morehed
01-10-11, 17:20
JP,

To quote my August post:

"Jack, if when you show up one of the girls is idle, ask if she can join about half through the session. For only the cost of a second tip, you can feel like a king. I have done this successfully now a few times and only got denied by a walk in once."

Not a bad deal for anyone. The trick is knowing the times they are not busy. Sometimes if you show up a little before closing it is possible to get the 4 handed special, I have had this happen at 2 other places and it didn't even cost extra. Guess the girls felt like having some fun, plus becoming somewhat of a regular at these places helped too.

Mwooo
01-17-11, 15:43
Went to Z&L (431B) a few days ago. Pretty good experience. $40 / hh. Tipped $40 which in retrospect was likely too much as she seemed very happy with it. $30 would have been fine. Very good massage, rushed / mechanical / quick yet still pretty good ending. Little bit of OTC roaming, tried to go UTC and was politely denied. Hot towel cleanup. Believe the woman's name was Lilly Or Loli or something like that. English was not great. Attractive mid-30s but not a knockout.

Biggest downside was the thin curtain / drape for a door and walls that don't qo quite to the ceiling. Feels a bit awkward, and clearly heard another monger she spoke to outside the room, which she left for a minute or two to greet him at the door. Annoying but not a big deal.

Overall, good. Not going to become a regular destination for me, but certainly works if you're in the area and feel the need.

Mwooo
01-17-11, 15:48
Don't want to be overly critical, but went here recently. And of the 3 women present. 2 were 40+ and not the MILF type at all. Kind of rough-looking. One was younger but also, IMHO, not particularly attractive at all. At least some small level of eye candy is important for me during a massage. Went there once before (months ago) and was treated to a good masage by an attractive early-mid-30s lady (name started with a C if I recall). I would try again as I'm currently 1 for 2 at this place in terms of being happy with the experience, but I will wait a while until they have a new rotation of therapists. Maybe in another month or 2.

Steve2319
01-20-11, 09:17
Don't want to be overly critical, but went here recently. And of the 3 women present. 2 were 40+ and not the MILF type at all. Kind of rough-looking. One was younger but also, IMHO, not particularly attractive at all. At least some small level of eye candy is important for me during a massage. Went there once before (months ago) and was treated to a good masage by an attractive early-mid-30s lady (name started with a C if I recall). I would try again as I'm currently 1 for 2 at this place in terms of being happy with the experience, but I will wait a while until they have a new rotation of therapists. Maybe in another month or 2.Wei Wei is hit or miss. I had great service there (including FS) and then a complete disappointment. It's always a crap shoot there.

For consistency, go to Oxford.

Steve2319
01-20-11, 09:22
I want to quickly mention that I was in the Lowell area recently and made a stop at Spa Tao in North Chelmsford, I always wanted to try this place because of the good reviews, but mostly for the TS. Who doesn't like a TS?

I don't have time to write a full review but I will say the experience was first rate. The TS was great, the massage was great and the spa was clean, modern and inviting. No FS.

Highly recommended if you are in that area.

IcyHot
01-20-11, 21:40
Looking for a Korean Spa or Massage Parlor around Worcester area? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Smoke Screen
01-21-11, 06:42
Looking for a Korean Spa or Massage Parlor around Worcester area? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks431 Park Ave. & 466 Park Ave. Maybe not Korean, I think 466 is Chinese.

Steve2319
01-21-11, 09:04

ThanksAre you having trouble reading the forum?

AMPfanatic
01-21-11, 10:05
Go to Jenny. She is more open in her massage technique and draping. Soleak is very by the book.

NewAgain
01-21-11, 10:39
How did you get to be where you are on this board, and not know about the AMP scene in the area?

Are you having trouble reading the forum?

Deestylez
01-24-11, 02:22
Haven't been out there in some time and I rarely post just because nothing ever really changed but do post when I tryed something new. Went to x4 and it was a dead night for them. All 3 sat the computer and it was lura suzie I think? And annie. I was shoked when I saw suzie upper was showing alot and I couldn't help but eye ball it and she laughed but I had annie. Had her once before and she is fun. About half way through she asked if I wanted 4hands and I've never had a 4 hand before because everytime I went one of you guys was there so I ended up never really asking. She came back with lura and I knew it was gona be fun. Started off laying down and lura threw the towel off in a heart beat and slaps around the bottom and reached for the boys while annie was giving the massage. About 10 minutes later annie reached under while lura still has the boys and I was in a ride of my life. Lura had one hand on the boys and another going up and down the behind and annie had willy going extreamly aggresive. I was able to last for about 5 minutes and they asked me to turn. While on my back lura point to willy and said why it go up? Annie grabed more oil and they went to work. Lura still had one hand under and tryed to go in and I jz kept moving side to side while annie had her hands on my chest rubbing up top. I was able to get their tops off and the feeling of both was just amazing. Annie went down to help lura and had 2 hands on willy and 1 on the boys and one under. They both kept talking in Chinese and was able to catch a few words like oh this guy is good. I was able to last total almost 15 minutes till I exploded and went all over the place and hit lura on the arm and annie on her neck. Lura still kept going and I culdnt take it no more and had to push her hand off I was so dead. Lura laughed and said wow I never see someone shoot so much you super man and I laughed. I sat up and annie massaged my upper back and lura came bak with some water. Cleaned me up with hot towels got dressed and tipped 50 to each. First time tryen 4 hands and loved it.

NewAgain
01-25-11, 19:35
That was a post for the ages. But if you tipped 1 plus the hour you are nearing prov prices.

P

Haven't been out there in some time and I rarely post just because nothing ever really changed but do post when I tryed something new. Went to x4 and it was a dead night for them. All 3 sat the computer and it was lura suzie I think? And annie. I was shoked when I saw suzie upper was showing alot and I couldn't help but eye ball it and she laughed but I had annie. Had her once before and she is fun. About half way through she asked if I wanted 4hands and I've never had a 4 hand before because everytime I went one of you guys was there so I ended up never really asking. She came back with lura and I knew it was gona be fun. Started off laying down and lura threw the towel off in a heart beat and slaps around the bottom and reached for the boys while annie was giving the massage. About 10 minutes later annie reached under while lura still has the boys and I was in a ride of my life. Lura had one hand on the boys and another going up and down the behind and annie had willy going extreamly aggresive. I was able to last for about 5 minutes and they asked me to turn. While on my back lura point to willy and said why it go up? Annie grabed more oil and they went to work. Lura still had one hand under and tryed to go in and I jz kept moving side to side while annie had her hands on my chest rubbing up top. I was able to get their tops off and the feeling of both was just amazing. Annie went down to help lura and had 2 hands on willy and 1 on the boys and one under. They both kept talking in Chinese and was able to catch a few words like oh this guy is good. I was able to last total almost 15 minutes till I exploded and went all over the place and hit lura on the arm and annie on her neck. Lura still kept going and I culdnt take it no more and had to push her hand off I was so dead. Lura laughed and said wow I never see someone shoot so much you super man and I laughed. I sat up and annie massaged my upper back and lura came bak with some water. Cleaned me up with hot towels got dressed and tipped 50 to each. First time tryen 4 hands and loved it.

Dan Wesson
01-25-11, 20:46
8 Jacksons for a 4 hand topless massage with finish sounds pretty good to me.

I have done it on a few occasions now (though I only tipped 2 Jacksons each). Post back an equivalent Prov venue.

That was a post for the ages. But if you tipped 1 plus the hour you are nearing prov prices.

P

Deestylez
01-26-11, 04:35

PYeah I know. I've never had the 4 hand before and didn't think at first it would be that great but I guess I had more fun then I expeted? The RI prices I'm use to so the money didn't bother me but how ever that is a first for me to spend that much for around here. I usually spend most 1 total but what can I say. I usually tip. 4 most for one person but hey it was 2 of them and it was better than I thought so threw in an extra. 1 each

Deestylez
01-26-11, 04:36

I have done it on a few occasions now (though I only tipped 2 Jacksons each). Post back an equivalent Prov venue.Guess you can say I was caught in the moment haha.

NewAgain
01-26-11, 10:07
1021 Broad in Prov is a GFE mecca. The girls there are all about the experience (normally) and for 1. 2 or 1. 4 plus the. 6 it is quite the time. All of this includes a masage, TS and the event. Not 4 hands, but for the money, more action.

I have done it on a few occasions now (though I only tipped 2 Jacksons each). Post back an equivalent Prov venue.

Smoke Screen
01-29-11, 06:44
I went to W2 a few days back. An older woman offered me half hour massage for. 4 but I asked if she had anyone younger. After a 10 min wait a younger (late 20s / early 30s) Korean girl called Jennifer showed up. She said it was her first day there. A lot of teasing, some OTC, then great HE after the flip. Damage was. 5 +.4 for 30 minutes.

Anyone else seen her before? When they were located in Shrewsbury on my second visit there I had an attractive girl named Jennifer, about 25 to 30, was very good. I called back a few times to see her again but was told "no Jennifer here". If this is the same one they will get my business again.

Spoogeman2
02-01-11, 08:35
I was intrigued by the report on Jennifer so I called and "booked" time with her. What a surprise: I showed up and found myself with Ce-Ce. Of course I didn't know this until I was 5 minutes into it, but oh well. I find it kind of odd that I have never met a Ce-Ce in my life (51 whyear old) and since I started the AMP routine, I have now met 5 of them. 6 Amy's, multiple Laura's and a few assorted others.

Ce-Ce had a tight body but she was definitely a "butta face". Her attitude was great though and the firm body compensated for it. The massage was nice with good teasing and the HE was very good. Complete OTC roaming allowed and popped the girls out for extended play. It really is something how thick and long Asian nips are. I have yet to find small ones and I do enjoy the clam-necks.

While roaming and rubbing I asked about other possibilities and was told that next time I would get them. Needless to say, I will go back again to see if this is the case or not. Regardless, .6 +.4 for a good experience is money well spent IMO.

Scott

Andrew P
02-02-11, 14:05
I was intrigued by the report on Jennifer so I called and "booked" time with her. What a surprise: I showed up and found myself with Ce-Ce. Of course I didn't know this until I was 5 minutes into it, but oh well. I find it kind of odd that I have never met a Ce-Ce in my life (51 whyear old) and since I started the AMP routine, I have now met 5 of them. 6 Amy's, multiple Laura's and a few assorted others.

Ce-Ce had a tight body but she was definitely a "butta face". Her attitude was great though and the firm body compensated for it. The massage was nice with good teasing and the HE was very good. Complete OTC roaming allowed and popped the girls out for extended play. It really is something how thick and long Asian nips are. I have yet to find small ones and I do enjoy the clam-necks.

While roaming and rubbing I asked about other possibilities and was told that next time I would get them. Needless to say, I will go back again to see if this is the case or not. Regardless, .6 +.4 for a good experience is money well spent IMO.

ScottI went back and saw CeCe as well. Completely agree with Scott's report. Average looks. But good attitude, lots of OTC roaming, she even game me a LFK. I asked her about Jennifer and she mentioned that Jennifer was her "good friend" and she's gone to New York and she has come in place of her.

ARegularGuy
02-02-11, 17:22
Had the urge so I stopped by during the last storm. Didn't bother asking who was there, I just wanted a 1/2 hour and a pop and didn't really care. Was greeted by Lucy, never saw her before, older maybe 45+, poor Englishchunky as in maybe 38-34-38 and not at all pretty. On the plus side, she is friendly. Massage was uninspired, sometimes only using one hand, or only one thumb at a time. All around a pretty weak massage but got the full 1/2 hour. The tease started face down and included lubrication in that position, pretty nice. On the flip, more oil, I could here the sucking sound of the empty lotion bottle pump so oil it was. She popped both girls without even a prompting and finished me too quickly. Again, pretty uninspired but got the job done. Tipped 30 and she smiled. I would not repeat.

ARG

Tokenblack
02-04-11, 14:08
Made it to sunny today for a half hour session and had my first time with anne. Great session with a light teasing and a HJ. Damage. 4 +.3 tip.

Big Balls Bill
02-04-11, 23:58

I have called a few times only got voicemail. I tried this gal about a month ago. Carla, I believe her name is. She speaks very little English so small talk is strained. I think she said she was 22. It's her apartment, but it's clean and the massage room is set up nicely.

It was. 8 for an hour and the massage was just ok, but the HE was terrific. She let me roam my hands a bit and slipped one out of her bra for the HE portion.

I'd definitely return.

Amp Noob
02-09-11, 21:09
Hey I was wondering if someone could tell who is working there and any recommendations of who I should ask for. I've been there twice in December / jan and I think I posted about both visits.

Amp Noob
02-09-11, 21:25
Hey I was wondering if someone could tell who is working there and any recommendations of who I should ask for. I've been there twice in December / jan and I think I posted about both visits.

Iamme Iam
02-10-11, 13:40
It was early, (9am) , and I knew 431B is open at 9am, so popped around back,easy parking, saw Yuki, (third time.)

Got the full hour, almost to the minute, but no clock watching or complaining that I was taking too long.

She actually remembered me from the prior two visits, mentioned my industry.

Good tease, decent massage, but OTC and no table shower make it a last minute choice.

I would repeat if in Worcester.

MikeNow
02-14-11, 11:18
I've been on a SW kick for the past few months but after leaving the cruising area empty handed 99% of the time I needed some guaranteed results. Went to Wei2 during my lunch break on Thursday. Put right in room and have. 4 for 30 mins. Woman was early 40's nothing special. I asked for light massage. And it was light. Literally she just dragged her fingers all over my back. Felt good but not a massage. She gave me a lot of teasing when laying on my stomach. More than I've ever gotten which was nice. Then the flip and oil. She started with a nice massage on my guy for about 30 seconds then she clearly was just trying to get it over with. OTC touching then she offered me to go utc on the top and popped one out. Busted shortly after. Got an after massage on legs and feet. I have her. 30 tip. On way out there were 2 other woman standing around. Can't say any were young and attractive. I'm yet to get a massage from a young petite Asian girl. Such as the girls that are always posted on the ads. Where are they when I show up? LOL

Steve2319
02-16-11, 00:02
I'm yet to get a massage from a young petite Asian girl. Such as the girls that are always posted on the ads. Where are they when I show up? LOLThe only chance you have to find those types of ladies is in Rhode Island. Up here, they are almost always in their mid-30s or older and slightly overweight. But if there is any good they usually give a first-rate massage.

I went to Wei2 last Saturday night, and received a great massage with minimal tease and a run-of-the-mill finish. I left disappointed. I would have paid for more but it wasn't on the menu.

Steve2319
02-16-11, 00:15
Speaking of which, I made a follow up visit to Spa Tao in Chelmsford again recently. I know it is not in the Worcester area but I figured I would post for informational purposes.

Well, my second visit was not as good as the first. The TS was certainly good but not much attention to where it mattered, And the teasing during the massage wasn't very good. The ending was OK.

I had the same girl as the first time and I think maybe she is not happy with the. 4 tip. They charge. 8 for the massage which is a little more than the standard, so maybe they think they deserve a bigger tip as well? It wasn't like it was FS. Just the standard stuff plus a TS.

I probably won't repeat. Or at least I won't go out of my way to repeat.

I think it's time I visit Leeza again soon.

NewAgain
02-16-11, 10:41
I visited that place in November I think. It, in my humble opinion is way over priced for the service and quality of women. Money better spent at x4.

Speaking of which, I made a follow up visit to Spa Tao in Chelmsford again recently. I know it is not in the Worcester area but I figured I would post for informational purposes.

Well, my second visit was not as good as the first. The TS was certainly good but not much attention to where it mattered, And the teasing during the massage wasn't very good. The ending was OK.

I had the same girl as the first time and I think maybe she is not happy with the. 4 tip. They charge. 8 for the massage which is a little more than the standard, so maybe they think they deserve a bigger tip as well? It wasn't like it was FS. Just the standard stuff plus a TS.

I probably won't repeat. Or at least I won't go out of my way to repeat.

I think it's time I visit Leeza again soon.

NewAgain
02-24-11, 12:02
Had another killer visit to X4 last night. Did 1/2 and was pleased as usual. Anne or Annie, or what ever she really goes by did a marvelous job. OTC with a quick view at end, which by the way was an odd finish, crawled up on table, put my legs over her crossed legs and explored a darker region while finishing the massage. Wow.

Dan Wesson
02-24-11, 20:20
Guys in the Boston group were claiming there are no good AMPs in MA.

I beg to differ!

Had another killer visit to X4 last night. Did 1/2 and was pleased as usual. Anne or Annie, or what ever she really goes by did a marvelous job. OTC with a quick view at end, which by the way was an odd finish, crawled up on table, put my legs over her crossed legs and explored a darker region while finishing the massage. Wow.

Olepapa
02-25-11, 00:19
[/QUOTE]Dan Wesson.

Guys in the Boston group were claiming there are no good AMPs in MA.

I beg to differ!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuguy View Post.

Is there any girl or girls to avoid at X4, or are they all pretty good with the extras as reviewed?

Smoke Screen
02-25-11, 06:17
This report is a few weeks late as I didn't intend to report on this spa. There has already been good reports on here about X4. Now someone says "no good spas in Ma". There are plenty, and X4 is certaintly at the top of the list, providing you're not seeking FS. You won't find that here. What you will find is an excellent massage, the best attitudes, relaxing atmosphere & pretty girls. I have seen both Annie & Laura, their services equal each other along with their personalities. They are both keepers in my book. I haven't seen the other girl so I can't say anything else.

Deestylez
02-28-11, 04:44
Has anyone been there at all lately? I never been there and alot of the reports are a few years ago. Heard she did escorting before to but couldn't find any thing about that. From what I did find from other sites is she charge 140 and thats kind of pricy if theres no HE or FS if she use to escort but all the info I found was like back in 09.

NewAgain
02-28-11, 13:12
She still posts on Escorts dot com and CL therapedic. She is FS but not partaken myself.

Has anyone been there at all lately? I never been there and alot of the reports are a few years ago. Heard she did escorting before to but couldn't find any thing about that. From what I did find from other sites is she charge 140 and thats kind of pricy if theres no HE or FS if she use to escort but all the info I found was like back in 09.

Sjbwm09
03-08-11, 15:11
Has anyone been there at all lately? I never been there and alot of the reports are a few years ago. Heard she did escorting before to but couldn't find any thing about that. From what I did find from other sites is she charge 140 and thats kind of pricy if theres no HE or FS if she use to escort but all the info I found was like back in 09.Last time I saw Mary was probably 3 years ago. I had a good time, and left satisfied. Not sure if she still keeps the same style, but when I saw her she did a full massage, and she was naked from the start. She requested no touching, but when I mentioned "What do I do with my arms", she said some lite caressing was OK.

A typical HE was nothing special, but got the job done.

I've not been able to see her recently, so can't speak if she offers FS.

The 1. 4 price must be for xtras. Her web page says 'discounted' prices if booked online

34 for 1/2. 68 for hour. And then more for more time. (normal is 40/80 for 1/2/hr)

If she's offering more than just traditional HE, I wasn't aware of it.

She's also changed names. From GTBW to 4corners healing

ARegularGuy
03-10-11, 18:26
Got Jennifer, plumpish older woman, probably pretty cute 20 years ago. Full 55 minutes, vg to excellent massage, very soothing and she worked the trouble spots without direction, teasing was pretty good but subtle, finish was not rushed and done very well, roaming was NOT okay. Tipped 30.

Overall relaxing and satisfied, just not a thrilling experience.

ARG

Iamme Iam
03-10-11, 21:53
I am not a Mary fan, if you read this forum, I believe our first posts were about her. I found she was condecending, she asked about other massages, I mentioned AMPs in RI, and she muttered that, Asian woman have no tits, and its a gay thing. I have seen her as an escort, but she likes to put Tantric bows and paper over her services and call it something it isn't.

She doesn't have an LMT.

I sent a note last year, to a new CL ad, wondered what she would say, and if her response would be different than the experience I had in the past:

Hello,

I am interested in an individual tantric massage session. If you could email me with

A few details, a web page or pictures, that would be great.

Thanks.

Her answer:

Hello, there,

Thank you for your interest in my services. It is 150 for the.

Hour for rub downs. For all tantric session information please review my.

Web site at gtbwtherapy. Com.

There are a variety of phase levels to meet your skill set and needs.

Tantric Phase 3 sessions start at 200 for 60 minutes.

Has anyone been there at all lately? I never been there and alot of the reports are a few years ago. Heard she did escorting before to but couldn't find any thing about that. From what I did find from other sites is she charge 140 and thats kind of pricy if theres no HE or FS if she use to escort but all the info I found

Was like back in 09. I would not suggest going there, it is only 30 minutes to RI down rt 146, how can you beat that.

Choir Boy
03-12-11, 23:20
I have extensive experience with strip clubs, but I had never gone to a massage parlor until recently. I decided to give Sunny Massage in Oxford a try last Tuesday evening. I went up the stairs and did not immediately know which door to go into. An Asian lady opened the wooden door and told me I would have to come back at 9:30. I asked her her name and she told me Tina.

So I came back Thursday evening and was met at the door by Annie. There was another lady there who could have been Tina, but I'm not sure. I asked for a half hour and paid my $40. Since it was my first time, I kept my shorts on and didn't try anything funny. It was a good medium strength massage, complete with oil and hot towels. She knew what she was doing. All in all, a pleasant experience. I tipped $30.

This evening, I went back and was met at the door by Laura. There was also a young, pretty Asian girl there who looked like the models they use to advertise massage parlors, but I didn't get her name. Laura did a pretty good massage as well. She liked to do the light finger-tip massage, which felt pretty good. Same price as last time. I might be back, I basically just wanted to see what it was like.

One thing I noticed; there didn't seem to be anything like a "mamasan" like in some other AMP reviews. I didn't get the feeling I was paying the "house" with my initial $40. There didn't seem to be a "house", just a group of girls working. Maybe this place is different than most other parlors.

Dan Wesson
03-13-11, 09:01
CB,

Just a couple pointers:

1. Never leave the shorts on unless all you want is a massage. Always lay down naked and uncovered.

2. $30 for a massage only is way too much. Always get the hour for a couple bucks more and tip $10. See other postings here for the general extras tipping.

3. If you saw someone that looked like the bait and switch photo models, get her name next time and I would nominate you for instant senior member status! (LOL)

I kept my shorts on and didn't try anything funny.

I tipped $30.

There was also a young, pretty Asian girl there who looked like the models they use to advertise massage parlors, but I didn't get her name.

Mike6
03-13-11, 15:49
I have experience with sws and strip clubs but never a massage place, whats the normal price for a massage with HE? I went to one in NYC but it was my first time so never removed all my clothes, any recommendations? Prices?

Thanks

NewAgain
03-14-11, 10:11
I have never, ever been dissapointed in my stops there. Always something to look forward too.

This report is a few weeks late as I didn't intend to report on this spa. There has already been good reports on here about X4. Now someone says "no good spas in Ma". There are plenty, and X4 is certaintly at the top of the list, providing you're not seeking FS. You won't find that here. What you will find is an excellent massage, the best attitudes, relaxing atmosphere & pretty girls. I have seen both Annie & Laura, their services equal each other along with their personalities. They are both keepers in my book. I haven't seen the other girl so I can't say anything else.

Mina Machina
03-14-11, 23:44
Had a similar experience with a girl there at Wei wei, basically gave me a prostate exam, haha.

Spoogeman2
03-15-11, 08:48
I have had a few trips to X-4 over the last month and they have been the usual high level of massage. 3 of the last 4 have been of the 4 handed variety and one had a happy beginning, which was nice. 2 of the finishes were on the hands and knees with Laura "milking me" (her words). What can you say. A solid ROI every time at this place.

I found myself unable to get to X-4 due to timing and availability so I took a shot at Wei Wei as my last 2 have yielded good levels of adventure. This time I got a girl whose name escapes me. The massage was adequate but she asked me for $ for a HR. Of course I said no and kept saying. 4. She agreed and what followed was uninspired to say that least. This is probably why I didn't bother to remember her name. It was one of the generic 5 or 6 that most of them have.

Sunday I had the urge to adventure and was taking care of some business in Framingham so I called over to Franklin St and found myself there. I saw a cutie named Lucy and had a great massage. Nice pressure, hit all the spots and was just really fun to be with. She told me she had been there only 2 weeks but I see potential in her and will go back. The HR on the flip was nice and it was kind of funny (not as much to her as me) when junior put a rope on her shirt. I tried not to laugh as she did damage control with the towel but it was hard not to feel proud at that point.

Stay safe

Deestylez
03-15-11, 23:20
I have had a few trips to X-4 over the last month and they have been the usual high level of massage. 3 of the last 4 have been of the 4 handed variety and one had a happy beginning, which was nice. 2 of the finishes were on the hands and knees with Laura "milking me" (her words). What can you say. A solid ROI every time at this place.

I found myself unable to get to X-4 due to timing and availability so I took a shot at Wei Wei as my last 2 have yielded good levels of adventure. This time I got a girl whose name escapes me. The massage was adequate but she asked me for $ for a HR. Of course I said no and kept saying. 4. She agreed and what followed was uninspired to say that least. This is probably why I didn't bother to remember her name. It was one of the generic 5 or 6 that most of them have.

Sunday I had the urge to adventure and was taking care of some business in Framingham so I called over to Franklin St and found myself there. I saw a cutie named Lucy and had a great massage. Nice pressure, hit all the spots and was just really fun to be with. She told me she had been there only 2 weeks but I see potential in her and will go back. The HR on the flip was nice and it was kind of funny (not as much to her as me) when junior put a rope on her shirt. I tried not to laugh as she did damage control with the towel but it was hard not to feel proud at that point.

Stay safeWhere's this place in framingham? I always hear it but some reason I only think of jolin. If you can pm me the info be great.

Adobe
03-15-11, 23:26
First visit there, met Annie (not Amy) , went quickly from supposedly massage to brushing naughty parts. She didn't smile once, and although allowed UTC (top) roaming was pretty much rushing me after the first 10 minutes. Maybe she had another guy waiting (although there were 3 girls on that night) but didn't enjoy the rushed HE. Left. 4 tip (can't beat the overall) but I won't be back (attitude is 90% of the fun for me). Oh well back to Providence.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-16-11, 22:12
Where's this place in framingham? I always hear it but some reason I only think of jolin. If you can pm me the info be great.Deestylez,

The place in Framingham is at 657 Franklin St, about a mileage from the state college. Big white sign out front, next to some similar buildings with a dental office and some other offices. Golin's place is also near the college but on the other side of Rt. 9. The 2 rub places are a good distance from each other so you cannot mix them up, and end up getting services by something / someone you had not planned on.

Good luck

Mmaengine
03-19-11, 00:48
Made my first trip down to X4. I saw Laura. Great hour massage with HE finish. Got the hour for 60 and tipped 40. Plenty of OTC roaming and no problem taking the girls out for the finale. I only wish they offered a table shower and sauna. Overall an excellent value. Will repeat. Probably weekly. Depending on stress levels.

Deestylez
03-19-11, 04:49
Deestylez,

The place in Framingham is at 657 Franklin St, about a mileage from the state college. Big white sign out front, next to some similar buildings with a dental office and some other offices. Golin's place is also near the college but on the other side of Rt. 9. The 2 rub places are a good distance from each other so you cannot mix them up, and end up getting services by something / someone you had not planned on.

Good luckAh ok. Thanks for everyone who PMed me to. Yeah I always knew about jolins but I never went there and I barly go out that far on rt9 so maybe thats why I never really knew about it. If I ever did go that far on rt9 its only to natick mall but I usually take the pike from 146.

Abe483
03-19-11, 12:49
After reading the reports on this board. And deciphering where x4 is decided to give it a try. Thanks for all the time you guys put into writing on here. As noted, it is off exit 4 on 395, across from the gas station. Seemed a little strange, with no cars in parking lot, but the "open" sign was lit. About 3pm. Walked up the stairs, rang the bell. Greeted by a middle aged woman, very pleasant, very little English, and quickly escorted me to a room. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Pleasant music playing. She asked me how long? Told her an hour. She asked for $60. I paid, she left the room, dimming the lights as she left, and I got undressed, totally, and got on the table. 3 minutes later she came back in. Asked how I like the massage (hard, medium, soft). A little difficult to understand her broken English. But not impossible. She proceeded to massage my head, shoulders, and back. I began to roam a little with my hands. Met little or no resistance. All otc. She laughed, and said something like "funny man". About 10 minutes in, she reached under the towel and teased a little. Laughed, and continued the massage. With gentle teasing every couple minutes as she continued her massage. I flipped over and she started on my face and quickly moved to massage my chest and legs, teasing more in earnest, and then concentrating solely on HJ. She did not seem to mind my roaming hands, no matter where they went. But all otc. It was excellent, in my opinion. There was about 30 minutes left. She cleaned me with a warm towel, and continued to massage my legs, my feet, and my arms. She asked if I would want my toe nails clipped! Certainly not rushed, and very relaxing. A sweet woman, her name is Laura. About 40, not absolutely beautiful, but not bad either. Very pleasant. I started to get dressed, and she politely insisted that she assist, and I allowed her to do so. Kind of nice to be treated kindly by a woman looking to please. I gave her $40. On the way out I noticed another woman, asked her name. She said Tina. Asked if anyone else works there and she said Lei Lei? I had read here I thought Annie? On leaving I noticed a back parking lot, which is not visible from the front, possible providing a little more privacy. I will go back. Thanks again for reporting and allowing us to find places such as this.

Deestylez
03-20-11, 03:55
After reading the reports on this board. And deciphering where x4 is decided to give it a try. Thanks for all the time you guys put into writing on here. As noted, it is off exit 4 on 395, across from the gas station. Seemed a little strange, with no cars in parking lot, but the "open" sign was lit. About 3pm. Walked up the stairs, rang the bell. Greeted by a middle aged woman, very pleasant, very little English, and quickly escorted me to a room. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Pleasant music playing. She asked me how long? Told her an hour. She asked for $60. I paid, she left the room, dimming the lights as she left, and I got undressed, totally, and got on the table. 3 minutes later she came back in. Asked how I like the massage (hard, medium, soft). A little difficult to understand her broken English. But not impossible. She proceeded to massage my head, shoulders, and back. I began to roam a little with my hands. Met little or no resistance. All otc. She laughed, and said something like "funny man". About 10 minutes in, she reached under the towel and teased a little. Laughed, and continued the massage. With gentle teasing every couple minutes as she continued her massage. I flipped over and she started on my face and quickly moved to massage my chest and legs, teasing more in earnest, and then concentrating solely on HJ. She did not seem to mind my roaming hands, no matter where they went. But all otc. It was excellent, in my opinion. There was about 30 minutes left. She cleaned me with a warm towel, and continued to massage my legs, my feet, and my arms. She asked if I would want my toe nails clipped! Certainly not rushed, and very relaxing. A sweet woman, her name is Laura. About 40, not absolutely beautiful, but not bad either. Very pleasant. I started to get dressed, and she politely insisted that she assist, and I allowed her to do so. Kind of nice to be treated kindly by a woman looking to please. I gave her $40. On the way out I noticed another woman, asked her name. She said Tina. Asked if anyone else works there and she said Lei Lei? I had read here I thought Annie? On leaving I noticed a back parking lot, which is not visible from the front, possible providing a little more privacy. I will go back. Thanks again for reporting and allowing us to find places such as this.Nice post. Never heard of lei lei but tina rings a bell. Is tina kind of short and skinny? Is so I might have an image of her in my head. I always thought it was only annie lura and once and a while suzie I belive her name was.

Spoogeman2
03-20-11, 21:24
I had the pleasure of Lei Lei the other day and it was REALLY nice. Great massage, very intense teasing followed by an awesome HR. During the HR, my finger got nice and wet if you kno what I mean. Very nice addition to the rotation.

Abe483
03-21-11, 09:18
Decided to spend some time again at x4. Laura again greeted me, and escorted me to the room. Much friendlier, and seemed very receptive to roaming hands. Asked about the other women. And again mentioned Lei Lei who I take it is filling in for Annie who is in New York for a vacation. Not sure of the protocol for asking for a specific woman, but I will try Lei Lei next. It does seem that familiarity does lighten the mood and increase the service, but then. Probably on my part. I feel funny "rejecting" one for the other.

Smoke Screen
03-23-11, 10:23
I had the pleasure of Lei Lei the other day and it was REALLY nice. Great massage, very intense teasing followed by an awesome HR. During the HR, my finger got nice and wet if you kno what I mean. Very nice addition to the rotation.Hey, keep your fingers out of the oil in the massage jar, we all get that rubbed on us, and we don't know where your fingers have been. Or do we?

Choir Boy
03-26-11, 18:36
I began to roam a little with my hands. Met little or no resistance. All otc. She laughed, and said something like "funny man".

She did not seem to mind my roaming hands, no matter where they went. But all otc.I have extensive experience in strip clubs, but I'm very new to these AMPs. One thing I was unprepared for was the dress code these ladies follow. They don't dress like they are giving an erotic / sensual massage. They dress like they're shopping for groceries at Shaw's supermarket. I wasn't expecting string bikinis, but these ladies dress so normally.

On a side note, I drove by 431B Park Ave today. The sign printed on the window is confusing; it reads something like "Foot Therapy" or "Foot Massage Therapy". It's hard to tell it's an AMP.

Abe483
03-27-11, 14:35
Teasing is brought to a new level with Lei Lei at X4. 32 yrs old, and in my opinion, more experienced at the actual massage portion of the massage. Very pleasant, non assuming place. Lei Lei greeted me at the door (again parking in the rear (up the side street) seems much more private, albeit more visible to the neighbors). Explained that she and Laura just started with clients. To come back in an hour. Which I did, but 50 minutes instead of an hour, just to make sure that no one else got in line ahead of me. The place seems to be getting more popular, and Lei Lei expressed some concern as to how people are "hearing" of it. And whether le will get involved. I explained that as long as neighbors don't complain, etc. And no mention of providing what at what cost, things should be ok. But who knows. At any rate. She gave a great massage, nice teasing, almost painful, and allowed as in past posts, some mutual pleasing. Finished with an extremely relaxing foot massage, and again an assist in getting dressed. So nice to be treated with respect. Willingly. 60 house and 40 tip. Well worth it IMHO.

Be Peaceful.

Craven Morehed
03-27-11, 21:12
Guess Sunday afternoons is not a good time to go here. Car out in front parking lot. 2 trucks out back. When I pulled in another guy was behind me. Went in and Laura turned me away said 40 min wait argh I wanted to check out the new talent too. At least Marios is right up the road and it is 2 dances for $35 on Sundays.

Sjbwm09
03-28-11, 08:47
Guess Sunday afternoons is not a good time to go here. Car out in front parking lot. 2 trucks out back. When I pulled in another guy was behind me. Went in and Laura turned me away said 40 min wait argh I wanted to check out the new talent too. At least Marios is right up the road and it is 2 dances for $35 on Sundays.That's why I call ahead. Lot of the places seem to have picked up lately.

I'd rather call, see what the wait is, then go and told it'll be awhile.

If wait is too much. I'll save the gas and try another.

Olepapa
04-01-11, 17:44
Guess Sunday afternoons is not a good time to go here. Car out in front parking lot. 2 trucks out back. When I pulled in another guy was behind me. Went in and Laura turned me away said 40 min wait argh I wanted to check out the new talent too. At least Marios is right up the road and it is 2 dances for $35 on Sundays.Called this morning, asked for Lei Lei, no problem. Got there a bit early, Laura took me to the room and helped me undress. Then Lei Lei came in. She is great! Very pretty with a very nice body. Asked for soft massage. She has a great touch and the teasing was terrific. Among the best I have experienced. The ending was also great as was the clean up. Finished with foot massage. I hope she stays around for a while. She's a real keeper.

Choir Boy
04-01-11, 20:45
One thing that I've noticed is that Laura seems to be the default masseuse. I've been to Sunny 4 times now, not counting the time I was turned away. The 1st time I had Annie, and I didn't see anyone else. The next 3 times, there were Laura and one other girl there, and it was Laura who took me each time. Absolutely nothing wrong with Laura, but if I want to try Lei Lei, I will have to wait until it looks like there is another customer ahead of me.

A nice thing about Laura is that if you have some uncommon, harmless fetish, she is happy to oblige.

Hw Johnny
04-03-11, 22:32
Recently paid a couple visits to X4. Saw Laura and a new (to me) person, whose name I didn't quite get. The new person seemed a little older than Laura. Left happy and satisfied both times, and will continue to go back. It's a nice alternative to RI spas. Absolutely no attitude from any of the massuses, and they generally seem to appreciate us.

NewEmail4400
04-04-11, 08:56
2 weeks ago I made my first visit to x4 on a weekday afternoon at about 1pm. No wait at all. I called about an hour before hand, was told it wasn't busy, but didn't actually believe her. Laura met me at the door without having to knock. Like others have said, she is about 40, but easily passes for early 30's in my opinion. Her body is smokin hot. Very welcoming and friendly while quickly leading me into the room. Quick intro, quick hug that lingered and let me know it was good to go, I get the hour, and she leaves to let me get ready.

She comes in, gets the lights nice and dim and starts the massage on my shoulders and back, with her right in front. It was my first visit, but thanks to all your reports I had no doubts about where this was leading, so I got right into it. The roamin on the legs led quickly to her leaning close down over my head, which led to me raising my head. As I sat up, she put the girls in my face and started going at it. I had to stop her, we were about 10 min in and I didn't want to lose it so early, but all she said was "you go 2 times".

After round one I flipped back over on my face and she started over again from the start. Long teasing sensuous massage that led to round two. After that she went back for a leg massage and foot massage, followed by a great cleanup, some water, and her dressing me. Tipped the standard, and if I had brought more I might have given that. To say that I'll repeat is an understatement.

Thanks again to all for the reporting

Abe483
04-04-11, 19:20
Not to be redundant, but the place is convienient, and so easy going, and the women are all satisfactory. Maybe not up to the standards that I have read about at 1021 and OS in Providence, but by all means acceptable to this guy. According to staff. There are three on during the week. Mon-thurs, and two on the weekends. The one that leaves is Tina, to the best of my knowledge. Pleasure of being with Lei Lei on Sunday afternoon. What a great way to end the week. Or to start the week. A great massage, with just the right amount of womaness thrown in to make it extra pleasurable. Each time I go the greeting gets warmer as we become more comfortable with each other. I like it because there is never any discussion about what is expected except the intensity of the massage, hence no upselling. When I need a massage, it will be my first choice.

Be Peaceful

Dennis3
04-04-11, 20:28
2 weeks ago I made my first visit to x4 on a weekday afternoon at about 1pm. No wait at all. I called about an hour before hand, was told it wasn't busy, but didn't actually believe her. Laura met me at the door without having to knock. Like others have said, she is about 40, but easily passes for early 30's in my opinion. Her body is smokin hot. Very welcoming and friendly while quickly leading me into the room. Quick intro, quick hug that lingered and let me know it was good to go, I get the hour, and she leaves to let me get ready.

She comes in, gets the lights nice and dim and starts the massage on my shoulders and back, with her right in front. It was my first visit, but thanks to all your reports I had no doubts about where this was leading, so I got right into it. The roamin on the legs led quickly to her leaning close down over my head, which led to me raising my head. As I sat up, she put the girls in my face and started going at it. I had to stop her, we were about 10 min in and I didn't want to lose it so early, but all she said was "you go 2 times".

After round one I flipped back over on my face and she started over again from the start. Long teasing sensuous massage that led to round two. After that she went back for a leg massage and foot massage, followed by a great cleanup, some water, and her dressing me. Tipped the standard, and if I had brought more I might have given that. To say that I'll repeat is an understatement.

Thanks again to all for the reportingJust wondering where X4 is located. I thought Rhode Island, Providence. Can you clarify this for me. Thanks

Abe483
04-05-11, 06:33
Just wondering where X4 is located. I thought Rhode Island, Providence. Can you clarify this for me. ThanksExit 4, 395 oxford, ma called sunny spa, across from the mobil gas station, look for the "open" neon sign.

Enjoy

Choir Boy
04-05-11, 07:03
Just wondering where X4 is located. I thought Rhode Island, Providence. Can you clarify this for me. ThanksX-4 is some kind of code for Sunny Massage Therapy at 25 Sutton Ave in Oxford, MA. Take Exit 4 (X-4) off of 395 South.

Since it's "therapy" I wonder if I could deduct it off my income tax as a medical expense.

Mmaengine
04-05-11, 08:29
Just wondering where X4 is located. I thought Rhode Island, Providence. Can you clarify this for me. ThanksRt. 395S in MA.

X4.

Go Right, its on the left

Mmaengine
04-05-11, 08:31
Just wondering where X4 is located. I thought Rhode Island, Providence. Can you clarify this for me. ThanksI forgot to mention that if you hit the center a little town, you've gone too far. It is very easy to pass.

ArthurTpa
04-05-11, 11:26
Anyone have any info or experience with this lady?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-experience-the-best-by-the-best/4578229

Thanks. (still want info on 5th Ave in St Pete)

Sjbwm09
04-05-11, 14:49
Anyone have any info or experience with this lady?

http://tampa.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-experience-the-best-by-the-best/4578229

Thanks. (still want info on 5th Ave in St Pete)Won't find much about Florida here. Except maybe the town.

Choir Boy
04-06-11, 19:36
Here is an interesting YouTube video of a massage parlor bust in Los Angeles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TDnx3AxE4A

Be careful gentlemen. There, but for the grace of God, go we.

Zephyr2
04-11-11, 08:18
After reading the reviews here I decided to visit X4 last week. I stopped by about 10:30am without calling forst. I was met at the door by a woman I beleive was Laura. She led me to a room and indicated someone else would be in in a minute. A minute later Tina enter the room. I would guess her about 30, very nice to look at and very well built.

Got undressed and lied down on the massage table. She asked if I wanted hard, medium or soft, I selected medium. She started on my back and I started with roaming hands first on her legs then between her legs, to which she offered no objection. At one point I slapped her ass and commented "nice ass" to which I got a giggle. Not much ass action or teasing until th flip, however it was a satifactory massage. After the flip it was more teasing then massage. I went for her ample breast againg with no objection. As she started to pay more attention to my menber, I slid a hand under her tee shirt and popped the girls out of her bra. She has very nice nipples which is a real turn on for me. I played with them until the HE. She cleaned me upwith a hot towel did a little foot massage and the hour was up. .6 house. 4 to Tina. I'll be back.

Zephyr2
04-11-11, 09:44
I've read and heard some varying comments about Mary so last week I decided to find out for myself. She has operated under a number of business names including gtbwtherapy and 4 Corners Healing and is now in the process of another name change to Metassaje. She has a new web site under construction at.

www.metassaje.com

Personally I hit it off with Mary; a frank discussion up front lets you know what modalities are available. It is a very different, and in my opinion, a much more pleasant atmosphere than the AMP. There is no language barrier and you can hold a conversation with Mary.

As for the massage its self, I chose a 90 Tantric Lingam massage. The room is dimly lit, with pleasant background music / sounds. As I settled on my back onto the heated massage table Mary completely disrobed, and immediately began paying gentle teasing attention to my lingam. After a while it was a flip on to my stomach for an excellent massage, then onto my back again, with more attention to the boys and lingam. She finished me with her hands and mouth, not a bbj I don't know exactly what she did but it felt great.

She is a bit more expensive than an AMP but as far as I'm concerned worth the difference. 1.7 for 90 minutes. I'll still visit AMPs from time to time, but Mary has a steady client.

Boston528
04-13-11, 21:27
Gents.

Does anyone know if Mary allows roaming or multiple pops? I'm also curious is she stays disrobed the whole session. Any info would be appreciated!

Bill

Iamme Iam
04-14-11, 07:37
I was thinking shill when I read the recent post by Zephyr2, I sent an I'm with a question, never heard back. Could be Z is only an occasional visitor to site, or that Mary wrote the posting. Back when this Worcester Massage section was started, we discussed Mary. She then signed up for an account name, so she could send myself and several other members notes, to yell at us for bad mouthing her services. I will never see her again, but its more because of her attitude than skill level. If you read the total Worc AMP Forum, you will find we discussed her several times.

As to Zephyr2, I hope it is a newbie member, but the posting doesn't pass my sniff test, it has information that only a friend or Mary herself would know. (her past business names, a new web page).
Also, this ain't Cambridge or North Hampton, who uses the word Lingham?

Gents.

Does anyone know if Mary allows roaming or multiple pops? I'm also curious is she stays disrobed the whole session. Any info would be appreciated!

Bill

Zephyr2
04-14-11, 08:14
To answer your questions: Yes I'm a new mwmber here just joining a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a shill, I decdided to see Mary based on some positive reviews on EMP, it was after I set up an appointment with her that I read the negitive reviews here, but decided to keep the appointment anyway and I'm very happy I did. As I said in my review I hit it off with Mary and the service was top notch. As for her new name, I was aware of it and I thought I'd pass the info along. As for the use of the word lingham, I thought everyone was conversant in Sanskrit. Since this is Worcester I'll use cock next time.

Zephyr2.

I was thinking shill when I read the recent post by Zephyr2, I sent an I'm with a question, never heard back. Could be Z is only an occasional visitor to site, or that Mary wrote the posting. Back when this Worcester Massage section was started, we discussed Mary. She then signed up for an account name, so she could send myself and several other members notes, to yell at us for bad mouthing her services. I will never see her again, but its more because of her attitude than skill level. If you read the total Worc AMP Forum, you will find we discussed her several times.

As to Zephyr2, I hope it is a newbie member, but the posting doesn't pass my sniff test, it has information that only a friend or Mary herself would know. (her past business names, a new web page).

Also, this ain't Cambridge or North Hampton, who uses the word Lingham?

Mwooo
04-14-11, 11:30

Also, this ain't Cambridge or North Hampton, who uses the word Lingham? FWIW, I have only seen Mary once, but I off the top of my head know both her 2 older and new / soon-to-be / current business names as well as the name of her new web page, simply by regularly perusing Worcester BP. So that in and of itself does not make him a shill. The use of the word lingham though. You have a point there LOL.

Iamme Iam
04-14-11, 12:18
Z we all can check when you joined, which was 4 days ago, and then 3 days ago you posted twice within an hour or so. I mentioned my sniff test, I think anyone who reads your first and third post would note the spelling and gramatical errors, but the number 2 posting, a pro Mary posting is quite well written. Using terms and phrases we don't normally see written in these pages. I believe Mary wrote these notes, and the mispellings are how she thinks of us hobbyists, her negative comments about Asians came through loud and clear, when I saw her. I mentioned these comments in the first dozen postings in this forum. I hope Zephry2 can prove us wrong by posting of his exploits as a fellow hobbyist in the near future. Myself, I won't be suprised if I never see another review by Z.

The use of shills and postings by pseudo hobbyists to promote a specific provider has happened in the Providence AMP forum, and I hope it doesn't start happening here in Worcester.

To answer your questions: Yes I'm a new mwmber here just joining a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a shill, I decdided to see Mary based on some positive reviews on EMP, it was after I set up an appointment with her that I read the negitive reviews here, but decided to keep the appointment anyway and I'm very happy I did. As I said in my review I hit it off with Mary and the service was top notch. As for her new name, I was aware of it and I thought I'd pass the info along. As for the use of the word lingham, I thought everyone was conversant in Sanskrit. Since this is Worcester I'll use cock next time.

Zephyr2.

Sjbwm09
04-14-11, 12:28
As for Mary. It's easy to follow her, and the changing websites. Like mentioned, she advertises enough. As for lingham, that's on all her web sites, fancy words. Made to sound higher class perhaps. I saw her twice, years ago. Nice enough and may someday return.

What I would be interested in tho' was an answer to an earlier question. Does she allow roaming and what extras besides the typical HE. 170 for 90? For that amount, add 30 and go get 2. 1 hour sessions elsewhere.

Zephyr2
04-14-11, 16:54
Surprise Z is posting again! It's obvious for whatever reason you can't seem to accept the fact that some people have had a good experience with Mary; and the reporting of such an experience in your mind has to be fraudulent. As for spelling and grammatical errors in my post about X4, I didn't use a spell and grammar checker, obviously I should. I've been following this forum for a couple of weeks and actually joined about 4 days ago when I had something to say. And I reiterate the opinions in my posts are mine and solely based on my experiences. I see no purpose in continuing this pissing match other than for the amusement of the forum readers.

I just paid a visit to Wei Wei, report to follow. I probably should have counted the number of steps up to the second floor just to prove I was there.

Z we all can check when you joined, which was 4 days ago, and then 3 days ago you posted twice within an hour or so. I mentioned my sniff test, I think anyone who reads your first and third post would note the spelling and gramatical errors, but the number 2 posting, a pro Mary posting is quite well written. Using terms and phrases we don't normally see written in these pages. I believe Mary wrote these notes, and the mispellings are how she thinks of us hobbyists, her negative comments about Asians came through loud and clear, when I saw her. I mentioned these comments in the first dozen postings in this forum. I hope Zephry2 can prove us wrong by posting of his exploits as a fellow hobbyist in the near future. Myself, I won't be suprised if I never see another review by Z.

The use of shills and postings by pseudo hobbyists to promote a specific provider has happened in the Providence AMP forum, and I hope it doesn't start happening here in Worcester.

Zephyr2
04-14-11, 17:20
I was in the Webster Square area this afternoon with some time to kill so I decided to check out Wei Wei. I parked in the rear and climbed the steps to the second floor. I rang the bell and was greeted by an Asian woman who I would guess was in her thirties. She led me into a room, collected the house fee and left. I got undressed and made myself comfortable on the massage table. When she returned I tried to ascertain her name, she spoke virtually no English but finally figured out it was Lucy.

Things started with the normal back massage which I would rate as average. She had no objections to roaming hands and let out a giggle when I grabbed a handful of ass. After the obligatory back massage she started with a prolonged session of ass play, which I found quite enjoyable. After the flip she went right to work on the boys. I slid my hand under her blouse which she promptly pulled up and popped the girls out. Good hand work to a happy ending, which got another giggle of her. After clearing me up with a hot towel, she gave an excellent temple and scalp massage until my time was up. I would rate the entire experience about 7 out of 10. I definitely will repeat. Standard fee 6+4

Dan Wesson
04-14-11, 20:37
What is with the buzzkill posts lately.

CB, I have seen some nasty videos of motorcycle accidents, but I ain't giving up riding yet.

You can mitigate risk and danger with caution and experience, but you can't eliminate it.

Everything has a risk-reward quotient and this is no exception.

Thanks for the concern though.

Here is an interesting YouTube video of a massage parlor bust in Los Angeles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TDnx3AxE4A

Be careful gentlemen. There, but for the grace of God, go we.

Dan Wesson
04-14-11, 20:39
This more or less summarizes my last experience with the Tantric mistress of Worcester.

I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower.

Choir Boy
04-18-11, 21:22
Last Wednesday, I took another trip to Sunny Massage (X-4) in Oxford. The previous 3 times at this place, Laura was my masseuse. Laura was there, but she was having a spirited discussion on the phone, so a lady I had not met before took care of me. She called herself Ava. Her English was not good, as is usually the case, but I was able to discern that she was Korean. I would guess she was late 30's or early 40's. Fairly attractive, fairly nice body, though not a beauty queen.

I paid $40 for the half hour. The massage was actually pretty good. She used more oil than Annie or Laura, but she wiped it off with the hot towel. After I turned over (I guess this is what you guys call "the flip".) she did my legs, which they don't usually do for a half hour. As is my style with new ladies, I kept my underwear on, but she made it clear that the usual things were on the menu. I tipped $30 (too much, I know) and I was on my way.

Iamme Iam
04-19-11, 18:31
Last Wednesday, I took another trip to Sunny Massage (X-4) in Oxford. The previous 3 times at this place, Laura was my masseuse. Laura was there, but she was having a spirited discussion on the phone, so a lady I had not met before took care of me. She called herself Ava. Her English was not good, as is usually the case, but I was able to discern that she was Korean. I would guess she was late 30's or early 40's. Fairly attractive, fairly nice body, though not a beauty queen.

I paid $40 for the half hour. The massage was actually pretty good. She used more oil than Annie or Laura, but she wiped it off with the hot towel. After I turned over (I guess this is what you guys call "the flip".) she did my legs, which they don't usually do for a half hour. As is my style with new ladies, I kept my underwear on, but she made it clear that the usual things were on the menu. I tipped $30 (too much, I know) and I was on my way. If your system is working for you, stick with it. However, you should always follow a couple of rules when hitting a new AMP. When told to undress, take everything off, take the TS, if offered and available, and always lay down without any cover, and pull it off or request it off when covered. Also if able, try and touch a leg or ass when able, say something nice, ie: " you have nice skin", or "your skin is smooth".

Member #4920
04-21-11, 22:37
I'm intrigued enough by her that I'm going to try and give it a go tomorrow. Report to follow if I'm successful getting an appt. I prefer non-Asian because I like a little conversation.

Jimmy Pratt
04-22-11, 00:48
I was at Sunny last weekend pretty late in the evening. I called and found out that there's a new gal (aforementioned Ava) but she was busy. No problem, I like Laura too.

Everything was standard and no different from recent reports including my own and others. I never got to see what Ava looks like, but I was confused at first because there was another gal in the reception area who did not look like a provider, but I also found out was not the receptionist (no English).

During my massage, not one but two walk-ins came in about 10 minutes apart! This was after 9:15pm. Both times, Laura immediately went out to greet them. The first guy was accommodated in the Ava room, as she had finished shortly after my session started.

The 2nd guy, I'm not sure if he was sent away or put in a third room? Is there a 3rd room there?

Normally, I would be slightly miffed by the interruptions, but I must say that Laura not only apologized for them, but each time she went out, she was very careful to drape me first just in case. Also, after the 2nd interruption, she told me she would give me some extra time to make up for it, which she did. I'd say the extra time was spent after the flip since she let me take as long as I wanted to pop, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I was able to roam her nice little be / see's a tad and she went for some prostate work too.

All in all, a good session in Oxford as usual. I consider the customer service here to be way above the standard. My only suggestion is that next time you want to visit them and it's getting close to their posted closing time (10pm) , why not give a call first? Laura told me that even though they say 10pm, she will wait for you if you call her and request a later start / finish time.

Good luck, and hopefully next time I'll give Ava a try.

JP

Spoogeman2
04-22-11, 09:05
They did convert their lounge area into a 3rd room. I guess business is going real well if they did that. I also saw the landlord has rented the space across the hall from them as there is ongoing activity in there now. A session at X-4 is still an automatic for a good massage and a nice HE.

ARegularGuy
04-22-11, 13:26
Anything going on there? All appears quiet, any recent info?

Thanks.

ARG

Deestylez
04-23-11, 03:34

Thanks.

ARGFrom my last visit there about a month ago nothing has really changed (or just unlucky again) the women I had seemed very tired after 20 minutes in the massage and it was a dead night when I went in. Didn't felt so happy so I just got the hour rub and tipped a. 2 for effert. I rather just stick to x4 but lately theres so many people going there I haven't really had a chance to go there.

Deestylez
04-23-11, 03:38
They did convert their lounge area into a 3rd room. I guess business is going real well if they did that. I also saw the landlord has rented the space across the hall from them as there is ongoing activity in there now. A session at X-4 is still an automatic for a good massage and a nice HE.That 3rd room felt awkard to me since lura left the door open and I could hear people going in and out. Also the other ladies kept waking in and out during the HE witch felt weird to because I didn't want one of you guys to be walking by and somenoe opens the curtins and say happy birthday! Also she opened the bottom part of the curtins for light and oh man it felt like the world was watching me.

Choir Boy
04-23-11, 04:36

Thanks.

ARGI have actually been meaning to try 431B, but I allot only so much funding to massage therapy, and when it's time I go to X-4 because it's always a good session. What is surprising is that 431B and Wei Wei are within walking distance from each other. I don't think I would open a place like that so close to another.

By the way ARegularGuy, your mailbox is full.

CB

Choir Boy
04-23-11, 09:03
They did convert their lounge area into a 3rd room. I guess business is going real well if they did that. I also saw the landlord has rented the space across the hall from them as there is ongoing activity in there now. A session at X-4 is still an automatic for a good massage and a nice HE.This is interesting. I have been there 5 times so far, and I have never seen 3 ladies there at once.

When I was there a few weeks age, the parking lot was jam packed with cars. I saw a couple walk around the left side of the building. Out of curiosity, I followed them around. Through a window, I could see some kind of a civic meeting going on.

Spoogeman2
04-23-11, 13:10
Agree that business has picked up there to the point where I am always bumping into people coming or going. I don't like that but, we do want them to be successful. I had a session with Laura yesterday and it had been sometime since she worked on me. Typical solid massage with extensive teasing and a great HE. It was comical that for a bit she really was into trying to finger-bang me. Not a huge fan of that but a little attention to the balloon knot is always appreciated. I can confirm that she has done away with the jungle and has a tiny patch left. Looks like she is getting Americanized after all this time.

Happy Easter to my brothers that celebrate it.

ARegularGuy
04-23-11, 17:48
Sorry for not tending to that detail, please resend any messages.

Thanks.

ARG.

I have actually been meaning to try 431B, but I allot only so much funding to massage therapy, and when it's time I go to X-4 because it's always a good session. What is surprising is that 431B and Wei Wei are within walking distance from each other. I don't think I would open a place like that so close to another.

By the way ARegularGuy, your mailbox is full.

CB

Boston528
04-26-11, 17:01
Someone was going to take one for the team with Mary. Anything to report?

Choir Boy
04-30-11, 11:03
I had an interesting time at Wei Wei last night. Took a drive down to Sunny Massage (X-4) in Oxford, but they were too busy and I got turned away. So I drove up to Wei Wei in Worcester to try them out. Finding the entrance is not easy. I went up the stairs and was greeted by an Asian lady, I would say mid 30's. She was fairly attractive and shapely, in a mature sort of way, which seems normal for this area. Her name was Coco. She led me to the massage room with a standard table. I asked for the half hour. Her English was almost zero."Pay now please" and "forty dollar" is about all she knew.

Massage was very good. I would she has had some formal training. She used oil, which she wiped off with a hot towel, just like X-4. As is always the case with new ladies, I kept my shorts on, which seemed to surprise her. So I know extras are on the menu. Near the end of the half hour, something strange happened. There was a siren outside. Police, fire, ambulance, not sure what. Coco opened the door and I saw another lady run past, like the siren was something to be concerned about. Coco told me it was time to go, so I didn't argue, I paid a $20 tip, got dressed, and out I went. Not sure if I will be back.

Dennis3
05-01-11, 09:00
I had an interesting time at Wei Wei last night. Took a drive down to Sunny Massage (X-4) in Oxford, but they were too busy and I got turned away. So I drove up to Wei Wei in Worcester to try them out. Finding the entrance is not easy. I went up the stairs and was greeted by an Asian lady, I would say mid 30's. She was fairly attractive and shapely, in a mature sort of way, which seems normal for this area. Her name was Coco. She led me to the massage room with a standard table. I asked for the half hour. Her English was almost zero."Pay now please" and "forty dollar" is about all she knew.

Massage was very good. I would she has had some formal training. She used oil, which she wiped off with a hot towel, just like X-4. As is always the case with new ladies, I kept my shorts on, which seemed to surprise her. So I know extras are on the menu. Near the end of the half hour, something strange happened. There was a siren outside. Police, fire, ambulance, not sure what. Coco opened the door and I saw another lady run past, like the siren was something to be concerned about. Coco told me it was time to go, so I didn't argue, I paid a $20 tip, got dressed, and out I went. Not sure if I will be back. Saw Lucia (Lucy) , very nice, late 30's, slightly chunky and no indications of any problems. Asked for medium, seemed to know what she was doing. Extras? Not sure, first time there.

ARegularGuy
05-02-11, 10:09
FYI,

Saw her some time back, sorry about the delayed report. Looks are okay / decent, nothing special, firm bees, not very shapely figure. Massage was pretty close to top shelf, full 45+ minutes and thorough although she was rushed on the legs and arms. After the flip received mechanical HE with mountain views and UTC roaming top and bottom including. Repeat? Maybe.

ARG

Amp Noob
05-02-11, 10:25
I was thinking about making a run down there this week. Does anyone know how many girls work there now and there looks / ages? Thanks for any help, I know I don't post much. But I'll report when I go this week.

ARegularGuy
05-02-11, 15:37
I was thinking about making a run down there this week. Does anyone know how many girls work there now and there looks / ages? Thanks for any help, I know I don't post much. But I'll report when I go this week.Usually two plus mamasan who isn't that old and at times will do massage herself, she doesn't like endings but does them with coaxing. The very youngest you will find there is probably 30, usually older.

ARG

Choir Boy
05-02-11, 21:29
I was thinking about making a run down there this week. Does anyone know how many girls work there now and there looks / ages? Thanks for any help, I know I don't post much. But I'll report when I go this week.Coco was as I described. Fairly attractive with a nice body, in an older, mature sort of way. The other lady was a blur as she ran past the door when the siren sounded.

My one trip (so far) to Wei Wei was an educational experience. I learned what I don't like. If a lady has an attractive face, shapely body, pleasant attitude and decent massage skills, I wouldn't care if she was black, white, Asian or hispanic. My problem is when they can't speak nor understand English. Coco couldn't tell me to turn over. She tapped me on the shoulder and I guessed that's what she wanted. I really couldn't give her any instructions.

Cascader
05-04-11, 12:51
Finally stopped in to Sunny. If you park in front, it's upstairs and press the doorbell on the left. The door on the right turns out to be a land survey company. Lei-Lei (sp?) asked if I had called, (via sign language) which I hadn't. That was ok, and it was 60 for an hour. Left $40 tip on table. She asked if I had been there before, and I said no, but had lots of Asian massage. Got a nice hard massage with Baby oil most of which was cleaned off with a hot towel. Some teasing, which I encouraged, and then the flip. Left happy, with a scalp / face massage to end. I would have liked more time on legs / feet than I got but it was a good experience. She didn't do the finger joint pulling thing or the face down crossed leg stretches which I look forward to.

Olepapa
05-05-11, 18:51
Finally stopped in to Sunny. If you park in front, it's upstairs and press the doorbell on the left. The door on the right turns out to be a land survey company. Lei-Lei (sp?) asked if I had called, (via sign language) which I hadn't. That was ok, and it was 60 for an hour. Left $40 tip on table. She asked if I had been there before, and I said no, but had lots of Asian massage. Got a nice hard massage with Baby oil most of which was cleaned off with a hot towel. Some teasing, which I encouraged, and then the flip. Left happy, with a scalp / face massage to end. I would have liked more time on legs / feet than I got but it was a good experience. She didn't do the finger joint pulling thing or the face down crossed leg stretches which I look forward to.Saw LeiLei today. Fantastic teasing, great finish. She continues to be a winner.

Amp Noob
05-05-11, 21:26
I went to wei wei yesterday, got an older woman. Did not catch name, english was terrible. She had a nice shape prob C's and a smooth ass. Got a really good massage. And finished with a BJ for 80. The BJ was ok hurried a little told her to slow down. Ended with scalp massage after the event. Probly my best experience at wei wei.

Muff Daddy
05-06-11, 16:04
I was in the Webster Square area this afternoon with some time to kill so I decided to check out Wei Wei.Can someone help this brother out? I will be in the Worcester vicinity this coming week and will need some much needed stress relief. How about a location or # I'm new on here but have been around on other forums. Those forums do not have city sections broken down like this forum does.

Thanks

Chocotaco
05-06-11, 18:26
Hit this spot recently. Mamasan takes money 60 / hr, then masseuse comes in the room. Couldn't understand her name, sounded like emma maybe? She's somewhere between 25 & 40, nice little body. I think the technical term is "butterface." If you like strong or hard massage, she is the one to see- man did she work the kinks out. Brief and light teasing, then came the flip and.

Finished happily enough. Standard. 4. Might be back, the options are so limited in the city proper and the massage was good, but I really would prefer a more attractive provider.

Sjbwm09
05-10-11, 21:45
Got off from work early and was able to go to X4. Called and made reservation. I like most of the girls so wasn't askin for anyone in particular. Got in around 2:40, and was seeing Tina. Have seen her before, wasn't all the excited the last time, but was very pleased today.

Standard massage, asked for medium, and thats just what I got. She does a great job, spends quality time all over. Would say nearly 40 minutes on the backside. Had some nice tease. Actually a lot of tease.

Now the embarrassing part. I'm enjoy the tease, and the massage. When unable to control cutting wind.

I apologize a lot, and she was polite saying 'it's ok. It's ok. '. Still. Ya feel like an idiot. Has this happen to others? How do you handle it?

Anyways she continues, wipes the oil down and I flip. While she was massaging the chest, she's leaning over me. She definitely has nice large tits. I tell her they look nice, and she comments about "All real too". I asked to see, and she brought one out. Perky nip to go with it. Also some nice otc roaming. All in all. VERY nice experience this time. Afterwards she covers me with the towel, does the customary head / scalp massage.

Cost was the standard 60 house. And perhaps part out of embarrassment I gave 60 for the tip.

Once again, seems like broken record. But X4 is still top of the list.

Craven Morehed
05-12-11, 18:57
G.

Now the embarrassing part. I'm enjoy the tease, and the massage. When unable to control cutting wind.

I apologize a lot, and she was polite saying 'it's ok. It's ok. '. Still. Ya feel like an idiot. Has this happen to others? How do you handle it?

got to clench them butt cheeks tighter, I have come close myself luckily no wind breakage.

Choir Boy
05-13-11, 04:07
There is APPARENTLY a new massage parlor opening up in Worcester today. 5/13.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/2376402314.html

Mongerman2
05-13-11, 20:55

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/2376402314.htmlWent there to scope it out. Rang doorbell. 30 sec delay before mama opened the door. Think mamasan was by herself as provider. She had on a one piece dress. Age est about 40. Butterface for sure with crooked teeth. She answered my question saying. 5 / hr. Told me to come back in an hour. I never did go back and probably won't return.

Iamme Iam
05-14-11, 06:07

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/2376402314.html

I called and was told they have a table shower, of course, so did W2 in their CL ad. If this is an accurate.

Claim, I'll TOFTT.

Choir Boy
05-14-11, 08:41
I went to check out the place yesterday about 6:30. The sign says "The Body Healthy". The lady who answered the door called herself Lynn. Asian, a little heavy, not particularly attractive nor particularly ugly. Mid 30's to 40 I'd say. I asked for 1/2 hour and was charged the usual $40. I did not see, nor was I offered, a table shower. Though to be fair, I did not ask for one. I did not sense that she had any kind of massage skills and her hands were rough. During my session, the bell rang twice. Both times, she answered the door. From what I heard from those 2 discussions, an hour is $50, and there are 3 girls total working there. Lynn was the only one there at that moment.

As always, I didn't ask for "extras" since I had never seen her before. But be careful guys. This lady's hands are rough!

Iamme Iam
05-14-11, 16:47
I went to check out the place yesterday about 6:30. The sign says "The Body Healthy". The lady who answered the door called herself Lynn. Asian, a little heavy, not particularly attractive nor particularly ugly. Mid 30's to 40 I'd say. I asked for 1/2 hour and was charged the usual $40. I did not see, nor was I offered, a table shower. Though to be fair, I did not ask for one. I did not sense that she had any kind of massage skills and her hands were rough. During my session, the bell rang twice. Both times, she answered the door. From what I heard from those 2 discussions, an hour is $50, and there are 3 girls total working there. Lynn was the only one there at that moment.

As always, I didn't ask for "extras" since I had never seen her before. But be careful guys. This lady's hands are rough! I am confused why you say," I didn't ask for "extras" since I had never seen her before", if you like a massage, thats great, but we all are here because of the extras. So, to all newer members, just assume, if its an Asian Spa, they offer extras. It can't hurt to ask, or try a few touches to feel them out first.

And for the member who wears his shorts the first time, I say, take them off, and don't cover up ever with a towel. Your own nudity demonstrates your interest in at least a HE.

They can't ask if you've been to this new place before, (a common question) , but you can let them know you like Asian Massage parlors, and travel out of town to RI for this. It gives them an idea of your experience, and if they are quick, they may try to convince you to return to see them.

I have tried Asian Spas in more than 30 states over the years, I think I can only remember one time it didn't happen, outside Atlanta, late in the day, and I have a Yankee accent, must have put her off. I just always plan on a HE, and treat every Spa the same, get nude, take the TS, a gentle touch within the first 10 minutes, (give her a personal compliment on her face, skin, hair, etc.)

Steve2319
05-15-11, 23:21
I knew I was going to be in Framingham today and a spot check of Boston BP turned up an ad for "NEW HOT ASIAN BODYWORK". I didn't recall this place being mentioned before and they claimed to be new, so I decided to TOFTT (even though it's not really a Worcester area MP).

It's located on the 2nd floor in the row of old buildings on the main stretch in downtown Framingham between the rotary by the commuter rail tracks. I think the sign in the window said Kims Massage Therapy. Parking is not easy (I parked in a lot behind the building across the street and hoped not to be towed) and it's not very discreet. You are in open view of everyone waiting on the light as you enter and exit the building.

But I had no time for second thoughts so I just stayed on mission. As I entered the building and walked upstairs I wasn't sure what to expect, but as I turned the corner at the top of the stairs I knew immediately that this was a typical AMP. The white door buzzer and the white curtains completely covering the entrance windows was a dead giveaway. .

I was greeted and led into what appeared to be the only massage room. At least that I noticed. Paid 60 for the hour and after a few minutes Jen entered the room. Pretty and friendly enough, however typical AMP gal: Nothing close to the girls in the ads. A little bit chunky. Most likely a mom.

She asked if I wanted hard, medium of soft. I asked for medium. She started working my upper back to my lower backside and kind of stayed in the routine for awhile. I signaled my pleasure whenever she started working the butt and eventually she started focusing on the fun stuff. She did some great teasing and massaging the brown eye for a good amount of time. On the flip she did some nice feather touching up to the HE.

Afterwards she went overtime with a face, hand and foot massage. Pure relaxation.

It wasn't the best massage I've had and it wasn't best overall experience. But it was very good and Jen scored lots of points for friendliness and attitude.

I'll repeat when I'm in the area.

Sjbwm09
05-16-11, 09:03
Thanks Steve2319.

Nice to know there is a closeby alternative when FBW is too busy.

Seems there is always a wait there. Good for them, lousy for us.

I had seen her ad and was debating to go. Seems like it'll be ok.

Just curious whether any thing on menu beside normal HE.

Some singles allow more. Some do not.

Will add her to the list, and report back when finances allow.

Iamme Iam
05-16-11, 18:30
Happened to be in the area, and have time to make an AMP visit today. Called the new place on Grafton st, spoke with another girl with much better English speaking skills, told me they don't have a TS. Dam.

At noon she said they did have 3 girls to choose from today.

So, drove a little further to X4 and had a visit with Tina.

Spoogeman2
05-17-11, 06:45
Decided to give them a visit as lately X-4 is busy on Sundays. Mamasan answered on the phone call with 3 new young girls to choose from. Always a nice thing to hear and I headed right in. I got Jenny (?) , a cute Korean girl that did a fine job with the massage. Minimal tease but still nice. I did not like when it was flip time, she asked me "how much you tip me?" I asked her what she would do as that is how I base my tip. She wouldn't answer but said no to everything I asked for. The only thing she agreed to was a HJ, but by this time the mood was DOA. She wouldn't pop the girls out unless I upped the tip, which I passed on.

YMMV as she might learn asking upfront is lame, but all the reivews can't be outstanding.

Steve2319
05-17-11, 07:29
I did not like when it was flip time, she asked me "how much you tip me?" I asked her what she would do as that is how I base my tip. Last two visits I got the same thing. I'm weaning myself off Wei.

Olepapa
05-23-11, 22:04
Stopped in at X4, had called ahead for Ava, since she had received some good comments on the boards. Turns out her name is Eva. Nice choice (actually have not had a bad experience there yet). She's pretty, nice body, large B or small C cups, nice ass, trimmed pussy. Nice massage, I like soft touch and that's what I got. Great tease, nice finish, nice clean up, finished hour with massage on front. All in all, a great time. Gave Laura a big hug on the way out. She's a doll.

DevonA
05-26-11, 08:13
Had my second visit to X4 the other night. Drew Li Li (or Lilly. Had to ask her twice and still not sure). Forty-ish I imagine (can never tell with Korean women). Nice body. Thin legs. Low cut top with pushup bra.

She started off cautiously, but when I told her I'd been there before and had Laura she loosened up and stopped with the draping. Decent but not great massage, but the teasing was over the top. Spent probably half an hour with nice oily facedown massage of the berries. Lots of pressure and playing with the starfish. I declined any deeper probing there but I suspect it's available.

Nice front massage after the flip. Didn't rush the finale at all. Took things nice and slow which was great considering I would've had a hair trigger after all the teasing. OTC roaming, with a little hand slide down the bra.

Left happy.

Cascader
05-27-11, 17:11
Called and spoke with "Lucy", who said 50 for the hr. 100 for 90 minutes. Inquired about TS and they said no TS, but have a regular shower. Drew "Coco", who was average to below average in looks. She said house fee was 60, and made it clear tip was not included. I I quoted about the 50, and was told no, it was 60. Given the accent on the phone, it is possible I misheard, it's hard to say. Anyway undressed and away we go. Left 40 out on side table. Massage was on the softer side of medium. A bit too soft to be really therapeutic. A few touches weren't discouraged, so things looked hopeful. Was interrupted by spirited loud Asian discussion, which my provider left to join in. Returned with multiple apologies, but quite off putting. Continued uneventfully to the flip. I noticed one wall didn't go the ceiling, and there was a finger sized hole in a tile that might have nefarious uses. I had by that time decided to skip the shower, which seemed to cause some confusion. Upsell to remove top, wanted another 40. Otc was unsatisfying but no way was 40 extra happening. Settled for 30, and was shown some if the biggest diameter nipples I have ever seen. Smallsh aereolas, but giant nips on a firm set of be's. Like size of the tip of my thumb. Belly was rounded in a way that made me think she might be pregnant. Nice finish, water on way out. Looked at clock in car and realized I was shorted at least 15 minutes. Possibly the shower confusion contrbuted, but I doubt it. Also, asked was was told 3 rooms. Saw a hotter darker complexioned girl on the way out. May repeat, but would prefer more therapeutic ala Suzy, but in the Shrewsbury / grafon area. PM if you know of a suggested provider, possible mostly legit, that would be accommodating to a finish after a few visits.

Happened to be in the area, and have time to make an AMP visit today. Called the new place on Grafton st, spoke with another girl with much better English speaking skills, told me they don't have a TS. Dam.

At noon she said they did have 3 girls to choose from today.

So, drove a little further to X4 and had a visit with Tina.

Olepapa
06-02-11, 23:47
Stopped by X4 the other day. Called ahead and made an appt with Laura. Greeted me like long lost relative. Hugs and kisses, didn't even take the house money.

Great massage. Her teasing was sensational. All the other girls are very good at this, but Laura remains the best. Lots of roaming. Great ending, nice clean up, resumed massage till hour was over. Helped me dress, gave her house money and her tip.

This place is very reliable, I have never left less than very very happy.

If only they had a table shower this place would be perfect.

Sjbwm09
06-03-11, 08:56
If only they had a table shower this place would be perfect.It is the one drawback. Not really sure why MA places don't provide them.

Is it more of an expense thing? Or more hassle with rules and regulations?

Haven't found one yet (tho' I guess they do exist) in Mass.

Where are they?

ARegularGuy
06-03-11, 11:04
Found a review on another site from just a couple weeks back, reviewer said he got BJ & FS. Given the layout and history of this place, that seems hard to believe. Any comments? PM if you prefer.

ARG

Iamme Iam
06-03-11, 13:19
Found a review on another site from just a couple weeks back, reviewer said he got BJ & FS. Given the layout and history of this place, that seems hard to believe. Any comments? PM if you prefer.

ARGARG, I would agree with your first instinct, sounds like BS. Maybe to just get a review in place, maybe not.

I've been a fair number of times, and I'd be suprised if anyone has gotten a shirt off those girls. I am not

a fan of the OTC / UTC feeling, I like to see what I am touching. Also no doors? just a curtain!

Mwooo
06-03-11, 14:36

ARGMy only comment is that I highly doubt it.

What site? Feel free to abbreviate / use initials as necessary.

NewAgain
06-03-11, 15:18
It is the one drawback. Not really sure why MA places don't provide them.

Where are they?The one in Agawam provides TS.

Choir Boy
06-04-11, 08:15
There is an ad on craigslist for new spa. They seem to be popping up like daisies.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/2419411848.html.

ARegularGuy
06-04-11, 14:52
There is an ad on craigslist for new spa. They seem to be popping up like daisies.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/2419411848.html

This new place pops up and I google the number and its already listed at the spa review site I mentioned in previous post? And, it shows up in the top of the organic searches? How does that happen? Google it yourself and click the first result.

ARG

FPark
06-05-11, 08:18
So is this a software question or a massage parlor question?

ARegularGuy
06-05-11, 18:40
About getting and sharing information (the purpose of this site) and the accuracy thereof. I thought that would be self explanatory.

ARG.

Mina Machina
06-05-11, 22:43
This new place pops up and I google the number and its already listed at the spa review site I mentioned in previous post? And, it shows up in the top of the organic searches? How does that happen? Google it yourself and click the first result.

ARGSites like craigslist, ebay, twitter, facebook get priority in Google because they're updated pretty often. Combine that with the fact that phone numbers are very specific, and all other results are just spammy phone info pages (Google throttles these pages in results) and there you go. Top of organic in less than 24 hours.

Boston528
06-08-11, 15:44
Gentlemen.

Had another wonderful time with Laura. She could be the best yet. Her nips are out of this world Her skill at massage isn't professional but pretty darn close. We're so lucky to have a well managed, consistent spa in the area.

Mongerman2
06-08-11, 17:28
Natural health. Jen & Katie. Katie is the one. 30's slender, be cup, cute face. Orc &Katey itching allowed. Excellent massage skills. Mechanical but happy ending. Hot towel cleanup. Floor to ceiling walls with door. 3 rooms. IMHO that is all on the menu. English good. Will return. Damage. 6.4

Mwooo
06-09-11, 10:06
Natural health. Jen & Katie. Katie is the one. 30's slender, be cup, cute face. Orc &Katey itching allowed. Excellent massage skills. Mechanical but happy ending. Hot towel cleanup. Floor to ceiling walls with door. 3 rooms. IMHO that is all on the menu. English good. Will return. Damage. 6.4Any description of Jen?

Seek Grt Mass
06-09-11, 11:39
Natural health. Jen & Katie. Katie is the one. 30's slender, be cup, cute face. Orc &Katey itching allowed. Excellent massage skills. Mechanical but happy ending. Hot towel cleanup. Floor to ceiling walls with door. 3 rooms. IMHO that is all on the menu. English good. Will return. Damage. 6.4I saw these two the other day as well. What Monger had to say is right on. Katie does a great job but as he stated these two are there to provide a great massage and only tolerate the happy part. She said they are willing to do it because she knows guys expect it from the other Worcester places but it's not on the top of her list as far as wants go! She's cute great feel to her bee cup and not real skinny but that perfect size.

Seek Grt Mass
06-09-11, 12:02
I recently had a trip to a UTR provider in the Belmont Hill area of Worcester. She posts on the beauty services section of CL and goes by the name Jessica. She operates out of a 3-decker. She's on the top floor and has the table setup in her bedroom. It's kinda crammed and she isn't at all sensual. She's a recent grad of a massage school and charges a buck a min without any add-ons. When I was there her boyfriend and some other guy who looked like he crawled in off the street was in the kitchen outside the bedroom in a spirited discussion. Needless to say it was a comfortable or relaxing session. She does know her stuff and works things out well but I will not be back. If you aren't afraid of the lousy neighborhood or the other people in the apartment hit me up for her details.

Seeker

Mwooo
06-09-11, 12:40
Went to try it myself.

I opted for the half hour for 40. I drew Katie.

I think the half hour was a mistake. She spent quite a while on my back. When she got to my butt region, I told her it was OK to remove the towel (HINT HINT). She pulled it down to uncover my butt, not low enough to provide for teasing. On the flip, she reapplied the towel. I tried to hint a bit more, move the towel a bit, etc....but could tell it wasn't going anywhere. While I didn't directly ask, I certainly made my desire clear. In the end, there was no ending to speak of. Either you must have to do an hour, or perhaps I set of a LE alert for some reason.

The massage itself was very good. Long flowing storkes, pretty strong hands, really worked out some kinks. She def has some training. I tipped 20.

Regarding looks, I'd say average to slightly below average late 30s asian woman.

Overall, I would return if I wanted a good legit half hour massage. I don't think I'll be going back for a full hour w / HE as I didn't find her that attractive, nor do I get the feeling that it would be a particularly great experience. Like a reviewer below said, seems it would be done only because "it has to."

Well I don't think this place is really for me, I could see it working great for some other guys. So I would not hesitate to at least give it a shot, but go for the hour.

NewAgain
06-10-11, 15:16
You have to ask a question like that?

Woodey
06-11-11, 13:38
I recently had a trip to a UTR provider in the Belmont Hill area of Worcester. She posts on the beauty services section of CL and goes by the name Jessica. She operates out of a 3-decker. She's on the top floor and has the table setup in her bedroom. It's kinda crammed and she isn't at all sensual. She's a recent grad of a massage school and charges a buck a min without any add-ons. When I was there her boyfriend and some other guy who looked like he crawled in off the street was in the kitchen outside the bedroom in a spirited discussion. Needless to say it was a comfortable or relaxing session. She does know her stuff and works things out well but I will not be back. If you aren't afraid of the lousy neighborhood or the other people in the apartment hit me up for her details.

SeekerI believe you are referring to Jennifer, XXX-9579. She runs (hides) her ads in all kinds of different categories on Worc. CL. Her earlier ads indicated drapery optional and sensual. On the phone, unprompted she indicated the same. She also told me she was just starting massage school. She is a cute little spinner in her late 20s maybe. I opted to start with 45 min and she indicated that I could extend if I wanted to (which I did to an hr) as she had plenty of time. The massage was poor at best, the unscented oil was and she was more interested in watching TV (with the sound turned off). There was nothing therapeutic or sensual about the massage. Nearing the end of my time I inquired about and ending and was told "I don't do that". When I respond with an offer of a tip, she said "how much" and my offer of a standard 40 resulted in a "no way, I don't do that". The fact that she asked the amount tells me that YMMV. If the HE was as lackluster as the massage. 40 would have been too much.

Poor massage, roommates outside the door, scented oil, no happiness and no help cleaning off the oil is a no repeat for me as well. YMMV

Iamme Iam
06-12-11, 19:19
A local, younger, UTR massage girl sounds great, sorry it didn't work out for you both. However, thanks for TOFTT. I am including a picture of the girl, she sure looks hot, anyone knows her well enough to teach her the ropes?

With the number of girls graduating from these massage programs, there has to be more out there that aren't lousy.

I'd be interested in hearing about them via private message, if anyone can share.

I believe you are referring to Jennifer, XXX-9579. She runs (hides) her ads in all kinds of different categories on Worc. CL. Her earlier ads indicated drapery optional and sensual. On the phone, unprompted she indicated the same. She also told me she was just starting massage school. She is a cute little spinner in her late 20s maybe. I opted to start with 45 min and she indicated that I could extend if I wanted to (which I did to an hr) as she had plenty of time. The massage was poor at best, the unscented oil was and she was more interested in watching TV (with the sound turned off). There was nothing therapeutic or sensual about the massage. Nearing the end of my time I inquired about and ending and was told "I don't do that". When I respond with an offer of a tip, she said "how much" and my offer of a standard 40 resulted in a "no way, I don't do that". The fact that she asked the amount tells me that YMMV. If the HE was as lackluster as the massage. 40 would have been too much.

Poor massage, roommates outside the door, scented oil, no happiness and no help cleaning off the oil is a no repeat for me as well. YMMV

Santa66
06-13-11, 09:10
It is the one drawback. Not really sure why MA places don't provide them.

Where are they? One place I can recommend that does a table shower prior to a decent massage with the type of ending we all crave is Spa Tao in North Chelmsford. But, you're right. A good TS is hard to find in MA.

NewAgain
06-13-11, 09:51
Yeah Spa TAO does do the TS, but they are in my opinion the most expensive AMP in the state. Except maybe for Jolines in Boston.

One place I can recommend that does a table shower prior to a decent massage with the type of ending we all crave is Spa Tao in North Chelmsford. But, you're right. A good TS is hard to find in MA.

Victorth
06-13-11, 18:03
Yeah Spa TAO does do the TS, but they are in my opinion the most expensive AMP in the state. Except maybe for Jolines in Boston.

I was there in December and paid $80 + $40. It's close to my upper limit, but imo it's not that much out of line.

Plus the TS adds that extra value.

Mwooo
06-15-11, 16:02
A local, younger, UTR massage girl sounds great, sorry it didn't work out for you both. However, thanks for TOFTT. I am including a picture of the girl, she sure looks hot, anyone knows her well enough to teach her the ropes?Where did you come across that pic of this Jennifer girl who advertists on CL-beauty? Even after googling the number I found on CL, couldn't find any ads with such a pic.

This ad actually specifies "drapery required" (LOL) which is not a good sign.

http://www.market4free.com/classifieds/ads/services/beauty-health/30698733

Iamme Iam
06-15-11, 17:23
Where did you come across that pic of this Jennifer girl who advertists on CL-beauty? Even after googling the number I found on CL, couldn't find any ads with such a pic.

This ad actually specifies "drapery required" (LOL) which is not a good sign.

http://www.market4free.com/classifieds/ads/services/beauty-health/30698733

I actually saw the ad, in CL, under services, but less than an hour later, it was gone. I believe it was beauty, but I am just guessing, I was only assuming it was her, because the ad mentioned she had just graduated from massage school, and the $1 / min rate. That matched the earlier posting. I spoke with another member, who also was suprised at my having the photo, thought she emailed it too me, which was not the case. I didn't send her a note, or copy the ad, because of the earlier review.

Lately I noticed you can find more "massage" posting under the general "services" category, but frequently they are gone faster than you can email them.

I sent a reply this AM for 39yo in S NewHampshire who offered 'sensual massage', got a response right away that the posting was deleted, and not a valid address, in a total of 3 minutes from noting the ad.

Armagh
06-16-11, 00:12
A local, younger, UTR massage girl sounds great, sorry it didn't work out for you both. However, thanks for TOFTT. I am including a picture of the girl, she sure looks hot, anyone knows her well enough to teach her the ropes?

With the number of girls graduating from these massage programs, there has to be more out there that aren't lousy.

I'd be interested in hearing about them via private message, if anyone can share.I have a couple of friends who are LMTs ("Licensed Massage Therapists," accent on the "licensed" part.). They've taken courses and paid a hefty fee for the same, and their attitude is that they're professional therapists, and emphatically not sex workers. Anyone looking for an HE or anything similar is given a firm "no," whether draping is required or not. It'd be like a woman offering her gynecologist a tip for a little DATY at the end of the office visit. LMTs don't even like to use the term "masseuse" because they feel it equates them with the girls at AMPs and the like, which they consider to be nothing more than glorified SWs. I'm not saying that AMPs aren't licensed; they must be, or they could be shut down. In fact, I thought state law in MA required a license to charge for massages. But don't assume that anyone offering "massage therapy" is open to extras.

Not sure what this Jennifer's M. O. Is. I've never seen a legit LMT with a sexy, revealing photo in her ad. Maybe she's trying to help pay for her classes, and maybe her interest in the amount of a tip was just in case it was so high that she'd say "oh, what the hell, I can use that much money." But I'm just guessing.

Chocotaco
06-16-11, 19:01
Went there recently and saw Dani. I'd guess 35, cute and in shape, dressed in t shirt and tight jeans. She gave a very good massage, definitely worked out some kinks. I felt her ass and legs a bit, but the massage felt so good that my grabass was half-hearted. The massage got increasingly sensual as she worked my legs, then on the flip she gave a very sensual and slow massage to happiness. OTC roaming, top and bottom- did not ask for more. To top it off, the radio was playing bluegrass and folk, which I enjoyed greatly. I tried to ask Dani if she liked the music, but alas,"no English." I will definitely repeat. This place consistently gives a good massage with a good ending, which is more than I can say for the place across the street.

Also, looks like another place may have just opened up? New Asia? Any info?

ARegularGuy
06-16-11, 21:15
Most AMPs, in my experience, don't have a license but some do, or maybe one person or former owner or somebody hangs a license document on the wall. It doesn't mean much. In Mass you must have an establishment license to employ any massage workers or therapists, whatever you call them, and they are supposed to have individual licenses to do massage. Maybe you have noticed that quite a few AMPs use words like "body work" or "body rubs", etc. I believe that if they don't actually use the word "massage" and don't claim to give you a massage they can do what they do without a license, legally. If we are going to talk about what is or is not legal, that's a whole nother ball game and we all know the score there.

ARG.

I have a couple of friends who are LMTs ("Licensed Massage Therapists," accent on the "licensed" part.). They've taken courses and paid a hefty fee for the same, and their attitude is that they're professional therapists, and emphatically not sex workers. Anyone looking for an HE or anything similar is given a firm "no," whether draping is required or not. It'd be like a woman offering her gynecologist a tip for a little DATY at the end of the office visit. LMTs don't even like to use the term "masseuse" because they feel it equates them with the girls at AMPs and the like, which they consider to be nothing more than glorified SWs. I'm not saying that AMPs aren't licensed; they must be, or they could be shut down. In fact, I thought state law in MA required a license to charge for massages. But don't assume that anyone offering "massage therapy" is open to extras.

Not sure what this Jennifer's M. O. Is. I've never seen a legit LMT with a sexy, revealing photo in her ad. Maybe she's trying to help pay for her classes, and maybe her interest in the amount of a tip was just in case it was so high that she'd say "oh, what the hell, I can use that much money." But I'm just guessing.

Mwooo
06-17-11, 15:39
Maybe she's trying to help pay for her classes, and maybe her interest in the amount of a tip was just in case it was so high that she'd say "oh, what the hell, I can use that much money." But I'm just guessing.I would wager that you're spot on here. If she asked how much he'd tip, obviously it's possible. Unfortunatley if the wasn't even remotely interested in $40 and didn't even suggest $60 or $80, I have a feeling the amount to get her to play with My Happy is *much* higher. As in if some idiot offers $200, she's willing to give a HJ.

That said, I've been desperately seeking a young white FBSM provider, so I'm going to try to set up a half hour with her one day next week. It's a risk I'm willing to take, even tho I doubt I'll leave happy. I will certainly report back here.

ARegularGuy
06-17-11, 17:06
Did some research and found this new ad just another version of Wei Wei, oh well. One could take advantage of the $10 off tho.

ARG.

Experience a Really Amazing BodyWork.

Spend your time with an EXCELLENT MASSAGE by Licensed Sweet Asian Therapists,

Use and indulge in our private, and e w, quality rooms.

Come today and be our guest!

*Our Packages-

* Deep Tissue *Swedish & Shiatsu Massage.

* Hot stone& Hot Towel Treatment.

*body massage.

*shower.

Open 7 days a week. 10:00am-10:00pm.

Call: 508-++-9137.

&9733; &9733; &9733; $10 OFF WITH COPY OF THIS ADD &9733; &9733; &9733;

Spoogeman2
06-18-11, 09:33
To the monger of random person that was at X4 yesterday afternoon waiting for a session.

When you are asked to wait a few minutes, the intent is that you sit quite and the girls will finish up and get to you. I was enjoying a typical outstanding tease towards the flip when you rang the bell and Laura put you you in the holding room. This happens and I am fine with it as I have been there myself more than once. My problem was when you got on your cell phone and started rambling on loudly about how you spent the day in court and numerous other things that I don't give a sh*t about.

I have never had to deal with a situation where someone did that and I can't speak for the individual in the other session at the time, but it had to bug the hell out of him too. Both girls had to go out and tell you to shut up at different times but you would wait a moment and call someone else. WTF man! Show a little courtesy to your fellow brothers and use some manners. Fortunately (or unfortunately for her) , Laura finished her session and took you in so at least I was able to get back in the zone and finish my session in peace.

Craven Morehed
06-18-11, 13:00
I have never had to deal with a situation where someone did that and I can't speak for the individual in the other session at the time, but it had to bug the hell out of him too. Both girls had to go out and tell you to shut up at different times but you would wait a moment and call someone else. WTF man! Show a little courtesy to your fellow brothers and use some manners. Fortunately (or unfortunately for her) , Laura finished her session and took you in so at least I was able to get back in the zone and finish my session in peace.You should have stayed after your session was over and did the same to him, LOL.

I have had it happen before, how about a place like CH where the walls don't go to the ceiling.

At least at x4 there are actual rooms.

Still rude on his part.

Boston528
06-19-11, 20:36
Another exquisite visit to sunny's today. It just gets better and better. If they had a table shower it would be nirvana.

ARegularGuy
06-21-11, 08:31
Hadn't been for some time. Got a warm welcome back and introduced to Vivian. Maybe mid 20's Chinese woman pleasant looking but almost plump. I was reluctant and wrong about my first impressions. Vivian gave one of the best thorough massages I've had in a long time, really worked me to the point of feeling an escape from reality. However, that trance like state was interrupted by some extended and intense teasing. She clearly knew how to do this, she felt connected to me and what she was doing, that is, pleasing and giving pleasure. Roaming wasn't really possible because I was still face down as she applied more lotion and worked me thoroughly with both hands. Never a mention of,"you want massage here" or any of that BS. In order to make roaming possible I turned myself over but the intensity of her working my prostate and taking me to the edge with her other hand made roaming a distraction for me. Plus, she positioned herself so as to make it difficult. I didn't care, this was one of those visits where I felt I had been given the gift of her undivided attention for the singular purpose of my pleasure. It was so good I came back the next day but alas, I would have to wait 1. 5 hours and just couldn't manage that much time. I will make a repeat visit with Vivian very soon. She game the full sixty minutes and then some, nice woman.

ARegularGuy
06-21-11, 12:23
Advertising on CL and BP under 3 different numbers and ads, one of which offered a 10 discount, I called that one. Was told younger girls today. Right! This place remains pretty hard up for business I think and its no wonder why. Junky looking place, lousy service. Had to wait several minutes and met Jamie, certainly not younger. Massage was the worst ever, really, no talent, no skill, just a bunch of moving her hands around, pressing a bit here and there. Even the teasing and roaming sucked to the point of not enjoying it. She has no clue. Couldn't wait to get out of there and luckily she shorted my time by 25 minutes, I didn't complain, I just bolted. Details if you want them.

ARG.

Jimmy Pratt
06-26-11, 21:00
Was in the Worcester area and had done some research on the forum and printed off a few places to try. First choice was NHS since they got some reviews here. It was about 8:40pm so I was worried that they might stick with the 9pm closing time when I called 10 mins away, but she said to come on over.

I asked if Katie was working, but she said no. Turns out I was talking to Jenny, who appears to also be the mama-san.

When I got there, she said something about Anna coming back at 9:30 but she (jenny) would take care of me. I didn't know if that meant Anna would finish the hour or what. Language barrier was a little difficult.

As it turns out, Jenny gives an excellent hard massage. Very deep and very thorough. I like it very strong and tolerate a lot of pain, so if you don't like it to hurt, tell her to back off a little.

After the back massage and hot stone massage, she toweled me off and then did about 2 minutes of tease on the butt and back of my balls, then told me to flip.

No more tease, just went for the oil and did a skillful HE. I had told her that I was there before and had Katie, and she gave me a smile, saying 'katie no do this first time, right? ' I just went along with it.

The place is very clean and comfortable. The parking is very convenient and not on the main street. It's upstairs and I think if you went during the day, you may have to avoid workers from the IT company that shares the space. The only negative is that Jenny is mid-late 40's and looks like she could be related to the witch that tried to eat Hansel & Gretl. Didn't even bother trying to roam or ask for clothes to be lifted.

About 15 mins into the massage, Anna showed up. Although I only got a brief gimpse because I was in a state of relaxation, she is tall and slender and maybe 30's. Would like to try her sometime. She stayed in the room for 5 minutes or so, and I thought she might be the one taking over. But she went out and didn't come back. In talking to Jenny, it sounds like Anna doesn't do hard massage, and may not be on board with HE.

Further information: Katie does hard massage very well. Amy is the other girl that Jenny recommended and also said that she would pass on the word to Amy that I'm "OK" and that means Amy is good for a HE. I think that Katie would be also as long as Jenny tells her I'm a trusted patron.

So, the only question mark is Anna (who was very attractive). If anyone has a chance to go back and see Anna, let us know!

Overall, good experience with good HE. Not rushed and got the full hour, even though we started just before 9pm.

Their latest CL ad is below for those of you who don't know the location / phone. .6 +.4 she didn't even count the tip.

JP.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/2463049629.html

DevonA
06-30-11, 08:42

ARGAbout a year ago I went there 4 or 5 times, and each time saw the same girl whose name I forget, but it's not important because she left.

Beginning with the 3rd visit everything was available. I stopped going because my gal had left and didn't want to make the investment of 3 visits before hitting paydirt with the next girl.

ARegularGuy
07-01-11, 09:37
As I recall it didn't open until maybe last August?

About a year ago I went there 4 or 5 times, and each time saw the same girl whose name I forget, but it's not important because she left.

Beginning with the 3rd visit everything was available. I stopped going because my gal had left and didn't want to make the investment of 3 visits before hitting paydirt with the next girl.

Craven Morehed
07-04-11, 10:40
Excellent visit Sunday, had Katie, great massage didn't miss a spot, little tease before the flip and junior was taken care of.

Cleanup then finished with some more front side massage, like others have said if they had a table shower it would be great.

DevonA
07-05-11, 01:37
As I recall it didn't open until maybe last August?I might be a little off by my dates but I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same place. It's on the second floor of a building on the westbound lane, correct?

Mwooo
07-06-11, 09:28
I might be a little off by my dates but I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same place. It's on the second floor of a building on the westbound lane, correct?Sounds like you're talking about Wei Wei, not 431b.

They're fairly close to one another, but two distinct places.

ARegularGuy
07-06-11, 18:44
DevonA, you are talking about Wei Wei, or Asia or whatever name they are using this week. Its at 466. 431B is on the other side, first floor store front, hit or miss and no FS but better massage service than Wei WEi.

ARG.

I might be a little off by my dates but I'm pretty sure we're talking about the same place. It's on the second floor of a building on the westbound lane, correct?