PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RamDoodle
02-26-20, 16:26
Visited one of the afternoons recently. Angela and Tina was working. Angela was waiting for someone else and had to go with Tina. I had no big expectations but okay massage for 20-25 minutes, OTC touches. No limits and a lot of tease followed by a flip. She let me suck on those juicy titties and fondle her somewhat good sized boobies. That were hidden before. A great HJ release, clean up and then I asked her to give me more massage. Nothing more on offer but she spent the whole hour with me. Damage. 6+. 5 tip. Left satisfied.

WalterMitty
02-27-20, 04:59
Visited one of the afternoons recently. Angela and Tina was working. Angela was waiting for someone else and had to go with Tina. I had no big expectations but okay massage for 20-25 minutes, OTC touches. No limits and a lot of tease followed by a flip. She let me suck on those juicy titties and fondle her somewhat good sized boobies. That were hidden before. A great HJ release, clean up and then I asked her to give me more massage. Nothing more on offer but she spent the whole hour with me. Damage. 6+. 5 tip. Left satisfied.I stopped in last Sunday afternoon hoping for a session with Lisa but Tina was there alone. Tina is around 50, decent full hour massage and he but not my cup of tea, so to speak. I didn't bother looking for anything more. 60/40 I won't repeat.

Nice lady, just not my type.

Chazlamb
02-27-20, 12:47
Lincoln is the old Envelope reopened. Linda from the old place is there. Same service.

A couple of reviews here already.

No knowledge about the other two.Any info on the girls there? Appearance?

Hygocoser
02-29-20, 20:58
Stopped by to see for myself. Linda recognized and greeted me with a big smile and showed me to a room on the right. In walks Anna, described by Sounds below. I'd say she is closer to 50 than 40, cute face, no ass, plump belly fat, decent full C cup tits. Anyhow, she has zero English and her massage is not much of anything, soothing but that's about it. Her face down tease is okay and started with an alcohol wipe of my ass crack. On the flip, I only budgeted for HJ for this visit. She uses two hands but doesn't quite have the motion down to my liking. BUPD (bra up pants down) and a little coaching on the stroke and we were good. Glad to hear more is available. I was there for 30 minutes $80 total and no complaints. What I really don't like about the old envelope / new qq is the dirty conditions. They use those old sheets over and over, customer after customer without any fresh cloth or even a $. 02 paper towel on the face whole that the last guy probably sneezed into. Given its flu season, I'll wait awhile before I go back.

ARG.Is this Ana the one that was at 154 central?

Iamme Iam
02-29-20, 21:27
Is this Ana the one that was at 154 central?Nope, not that Anna, I went the first few days after opening, and saw Linda, we resumed our prior level of activities as before at Envelope. I returned a few days later to visit with Angela, and she wanted a 4 hand (no extra cost) with the new woman, (her name was Sophia, but changed it a few weeks later to Anna) that experience was not worth writing about. Anna is slightly younger, but zero English skills, and appears to be very new to the SW industry. Limited skills would be the kind way to word her abilities, unless she is a quick learner, I hope she made someone else happy. I would not return to see either of them again, even though a new facility, there was no renewed interest in upping the game.

Hygocoser
03-03-20, 15:46
Nope, not that Anna, I went the first few days after opening, and saw Linda, we resumed our prior level of activities as before at Envelope. I returned a few days later to visit with Angela, and she wanted a 4 hand (no extra cost) with the new woman, (her name was Sophia, but changed it a few weeks later to Anna) that experience was not worth writing about. Anna is slightly younger, but zero English skills, and appears to be very new to the SW industry. Limited skills would be the kind way to word her abilities, unless she is a quick learner, I hope she made someone else happy. I would not return to see either of them again, even though a new facility, there was no renewed interest in upping the game.I saw one Angela at envelope awhile ago on my very last visit (maybe 3 or 4 months before they closed) so so massage, cute face, not the greatest body, wanted 120 for tip.

Iamme Iam
03-03-20, 19:34
Hi,

I recently visited my Maggie's Spa on Pleasant St, and saw "Judy". Nice women, 5-foot-nothing, pleasant and friendly (likes to kiss), she spoke limited English. On the flip, her request for a tip was $, which I felt was a little too much, and killed the mood. I wasn't able to finish. Since I was a new customer, she offered me a loyalty card for a free visit after 10 - I won't repeat. There are more reasonably priced options elsewhere.

Stay Safe,

FF.I like the location here, as opposed to many spots, no one is going to give you the extra looks for going in this AMP. Wondered if anyone has been in the past month or 2?

Sounds
03-04-20, 09:32
I saw one Angela at envelope awhile ago on my very last visit (maybe 3 or 4 months before they closed) so so massage, cute face, not the greatest body, wanted 120 for tip.I saw an Angela at old Envelope as well. But she was not the Angela that was at the new Envelope. Seems there are a handful of names that get re-used over and over. Can't even say that the Angela you saw was the one I saw or a third girl all together.

I have seen 2 girls named Christine and 2 girls named Michelle at the old Envelope. Going by names can be difficult.

Tomm42
03-05-20, 04:17
Stopped by Lincoln for the second time. Lisa did great massage and he. I didn't want more since I'm new there. New location is great. I never went to the old one so I can't compare. Lisa was in her 60's most likely but still great.

Fanzi
03-05-20, 21:20
. What I really don't like about the old envelope / new qq is the dirty conditions. They use those old sheets over and over, customer after customer without any fresh cloth or even a $. 02 paper towel on the face whole that the last guy probably sneezed into. Given its flu season, I'll wait awhile before I go back.

ARG.I visited Lincoln Street on a recent evening. It was Linda's turn and.

She provided me with a decent massage and the usual fun finish.

More importantly, we talked and I believe. We have resolved some confusion.

About the issue of reusing sheets and towels. She and her boss said they.

Will start washing everything. Let's see how they do and if some of the other places follow suit.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Jimmy Pratt
03-05-20, 23:15
Went yesterday afternoon, and was very pleased by Amanda. Amazing body, with what I believe are natural b / c's. Had 1/2 hour and got standard FS. She was so amazing and tight that I didn't last very long. Tried negotiating for 1. 2 but I had only brought exactly $1 + house fee.

She says she'll be there for about another week.

JP.

Craven Morehed
03-07-20, 13:25
I stopped in last Sunday afternoon hoping for a session with Lisa but Tina was there alone. Tina is around 50, decent full hour massage and he but not my cup of tea, so to speak. I didn't bother looking for anything more. 60/40 I won't repeat.

Nice lady, just not my type.Wondering if I had the wrong place (It was Happy Valley). Based on reports here I figured I would try it out.

Nothing but a legit message, which was good. Tipped her 20 and she was happy.

Also given what I saw not sure I'd want anything more anyway, maybe new girls there?

Flash88
03-07-20, 14:42
Wondering if I had the wrong place (It was Happy Valley). Based on reports here I figured I would try it out.

Nothing but a legit message, which was good. Tipped her 20 and she was happy.

Also given what I saw not sure I'd want anything more anyway, maybe new girls there?Happy Valley is legit and gives decent massages. The place you wanted was So Healthy.

Member #6488
03-08-20, 23:37
Stopped in place on rt. 20 in Marlborough. Parking lot was busy but the shared entrance with the sushi place next door provides cover. Rooms were clean, provided was b / t 40-50 (probably closer to 50) but decent looking. Massages was lackluster with fairly standard tease flip and finish with OC roaming. 60/40.

Would only repeat if I was already in area and didn't feel.

Like traveling.

ARegularGuy
03-09-20, 12:37
First post shill!

Ain't ever going to happen, they don't have a supply of clean sheets. Using them over and over is mandatory.

ARG.

I visited Lincoln Street on a recent evening. It was Linda's turn and.

She provided me with a decent massage and the usual fun finish.

More importantly, we talked and I believe. We have resolved some confusion.

About the issue of reusing sheets and towels. She and her boss said they.

Will start washing everything. Let's see how they do and if some of the other places follow suit.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sounds
03-09-20, 13:55
First post shill!

Ain't ever going to happen, they don't have a supply of clean sheets. Using them over and over is mandatory.

ARG.Interesting he "talked" to Linda. Unless he knows Mandarin, no way would be able to convey the issue and "resolve some confusion".

EffYouTrump
03-09-20, 21:14
Interesting he "talked" to Linda. Unless he knows Mandarin, no way would be able to convey the issue and "resolve some confusion".I "talked" to her a few weeks ago. Phone translate.

Ridem
03-10-20, 12:41
Interesting he "talked" to Linda. Unless he knows Mandarin, no way would be able to convey the issue and "resolve some confusion".

I "talked" to her a few weeks ago. Phone translate.Please don't take this the wring way but, Linda? Really? Lincoln St? Interesting you guys are talking about this since she and I have regularly had plain English conversations. Maybe she's duped you guys? Just sayin.

EffYouTrump
03-11-20, 23:09
Please don't take this the wring way but, Linda? Really? Lincoln St? Interesting you guys are talking about this since she and I have regularly had plain English conversations. Maybe she's duped you guys? Just sayin.Nope. I have had regular conversations with her too but her English is pretty poor, and google translate comes in handy when going beyond a first grade vocabulary.

ARegularGuy
03-12-20, 12:14
There is a new nice looking woman at can't, maybe 40? It was never bright enough to see her well. Nanna just arrived this week. She is dressed to excite showing off her very large, very soft, not firm, tits in a bustier type outfit. I didn't get a massage of any sort.

ARG.

Sounds
03-12-20, 22:56
Just noticed. 8 Rogers in Lowell has name of QQ Spa. The new Envelope in Worcester on Lincoln is also QQ Spa.

Same management?

ARegularGuy
03-13-20, 11:16
Given the current environment, it is time for me to put all intimate activities with providers on hold. There could be an upside down the road with prices coming down.

ARG.

ClitfLicker
03-13-20, 13:44
Given the current environment, it is time for me to put all intimate activities with providers on hold. There could be an upside down the road with prices coming down.

ARG.YUP! Me too.

Clit.

Attract
03-15-20, 16:17
I agree, for sometime all activities are on hold. Hopefully this will bring down the rates of greedy ones.

YUP! Me too.

Clit.

Fuhgetaboudit
03-17-20, 07:01
ARG, On hold is now my posture as well. Glad to see that you tried one of the places down towards the Cape. I have been trying to give that town a test but have had no time to drive down there.

I guess, sadly, I will have to revert to re-discovering the fine art of self love.

Given the current environment, it is time for me to put all intimate activities with providers on hold. There could be an upside down the road with prices coming down. ARG.

PeaceHeaven
03-17-20, 12:11
Just noticed. 8 Rogers in Lowell has name of QQ Spa. The new Envelope in Worcester on Lincoln is also QQ Spa.

Same management?I stopped in there a couple of days ago. It was late and the sign was OFF but they had answered phone and said "No Problem, open late" . They let me in and I had "Anna" as my masseuse. Opted for half-hour on her advice as it was LATE (after 10:30 PM) . She was OK on the medium massage and excellent otherwise afterwards. Large menu. No rushing at all. I stayed longer than the 1/2 hour and NO request for any extra money. I left $ tip and she was very pleased, as I was. Summary-- Seems the Covid 19 panic does offer some better deals for mongers than the past!! --PH.

Sounds
03-17-20, 12:56
I stopped in there a couple of days ago. It was late and the sign was OFF but they had answered phone and said "No Problem, open late" . They let me in and I had "Anna" as my masseuse. Opted for half-hour on her advice as it was LATE (after 10:30 PM) . She was OK on the medium massage and excellent otherwise afterwards. Large menu. No rushing at all. I stayed longer than the 1/2 hour and NO request for any extra money. I left $ tip and she was very pleased, as I was. Summary-- Seems the Covid 19 panic does offer some better deals for mongers than the past!! --PH.Think that is just Anna and nothing to do with Covid 19. Told they were closing or already closed today due to all the BS. Sure they don't know when they will open again.

Ridem
03-18-20, 12:28

ARG.Agreed. Me also, and you make a good point. Stay Safe All!

SuperGlide1991
03-18-20, 13:48
Seclond time I tried this place and drew the same girl today. Kinda thick, big boobs, anyhow massage wasn't good at all. And on the flip more than HJ was offer but at 100 too much for me. Hand job was horrible and watch her was a turnoff. Kept looking at the clock. For the 2nd time didn't finish. Won't be back.

PeaceHeaven
03-19-20, 18:15
Think that is just Anna and nothing to do with Covid 19. Told they were closing or already closed today due to all the BS. Sure they don't know when they will open again.I was in need of a real massage at late hours so I took a chance and went in to see them again. The place is definitely OPEN, --But as before absolutely NO sign on, completely dark-but I called and whoever answered said "We never close--we open all hours" . So I went in and this time got Linda, I think. She really can give a great massage when you tell her that is why you are there. I got the whole hour and the usual ending that I did not even ask for, but who can refuse!! So the message here is DO NOT let the dark appearance of the storefront fool you--the place is OPEN. PH.

Attract
03-20-20, 20:19
Went past Jasmine and seems they are totally closed. No lights were on, not even inside.

It appears these Asian parlors are automatically closing their places voluntarily.

Sounds
03-20-20, 20:51
I was in need of a real massage at late hours so I took a chance and went in to see them again. The place is definitely OPEN, --But as before absolutely NO sign on, completely dark-but I called and whoever answered said "We never close--we open all hours" . So I went in and this time got Linda, I think. She really can give a great massage when you tell her that is why you are there. I got the whole hour and the usual ending that I did not even ask for, but who can refuse!! So the message here is DO NOT let the dark appearance of the storefront fool you--the place is OPEN. PH.Drove by today and the flashing open sign was back on.

LoveBadGirls
03-31-20, 19:42
Can anyone pm me the address of Rose? Found an ad for them on STG but I think its bs because it wants me to follow a link with a survey or some shit.

JustAFellow
04-01-20, 13:50
They want your email address to flood your inbox with spam, don't bother.

Can anyone pm me the address of Rose? Found an ad for them on STG but I think its bs because it wants me to follow a link with a survey or some shit.

JustAFellow
04-01-20, 13:55
They get your email and flood you with fake pics and promises after you verify on their website. Don't waste your time.

Attract
04-01-20, 16:37
I am sure it's a scam because rose spa is closed. Every time I pass there by the spa is always closed.

They get your email and flood you with fake pics and promises after you verify on their website. Don't waste your time.

EffYouTrump
04-04-20, 19:08
Sadly Linda is gone. "Angel" she said she's in New York and not likely to come back.

I was in need of a real massage at late hours so I took a chance and went in to see them again. The place is definitely OPEN, --But as before absolutely NO sign on, completely dark-but I called and whoever answered said "We never close--we open all hours" . So I went in and this time got Linda, I think. She really can give a great massage when you tell her that is why you are there. I got the whole hour and the usual ending that I did not even ask for, but who can refuse!! So the message here is DO NOT let the dark appearance of the storefront fool you--the place is OPEN. PH.

SoBiCurious069
04-07-20, 10:56
They want your email address to flood your inbox with spam, don't bother.They are on Shrewsbury Street right across from Miranda bread. They are definitely open.

Mikey73
04-08-20, 07:34
Anyone have any info on this one?

Ridem
04-08-20, 17:32
Anyone have any info on this one?Nope, but you might check these out.

https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/jessica-15089389993-257212

And another listing.

https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/jessica-15086516081-170882

Or.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/cute-curvy-latina-body-massage-508-938-9993-incalls-only-39410760/

For starts.

Iamme Iam
04-08-20, 17:45
I checked out that first posting picture myself a few weeks ago, and decided that ass was TGTBT, and I found it used in many listing elsewhere. Thanks for finding the other ads, from woman who actually believe they look just like that woman (who is probably a model) . I have noticed frequently these woman who have or are almost at GPS, think they look just like a famous beautiful woman, and steal the picture. (hoping we won't turn away when we see them for real) I have noticed lately that many of the girls list an actual weight, I am not into BBW, so when I see a hot looking picture of a girl, but then note she is 5' - 5'3" and weigh 190 lbs, that the picture may be real, but still fairly old. I also move along.

Nope, but you might check these out.

https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/jessica-15089389993-257212

And another listing.

https://eroticreview.ch/reviews/jessica-15086516081-170882

Or.

https://cityxguide.co/body-rubs/cute-curvy-latina-body-massage-508-938-9993-incalls-only-39410760/

For starts.

JustAFellow
04-08-20, 19:39
There was an ad that just said rose, all it had was an email contact and not your normal hottie asian in the photos. I emailed them and got bombarded with emails begging to verify on said website. Good to know some AMPs are open although it is a little risky right now for me and bvr is my favorite spot so far but I'm more just interested in a decent massage and leaving happy!!

They are on Shrewsbury Street right across from Miranda bread. They are definitely open.

JustAFellow
04-08-20, 20:05
This was the one I saw and it said "rose" different name here and I'm pretty sure it had a different email address too. http://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/best-asian-girl-spa-nuru-full/727638738621.

They are on Shrewsbury Street right across from Miranda bread. They are definitely open.

Iamme Iam
04-08-20, 20:46
This was the one I saw and it said "rose" different name here and I'm pretty sure it had a different email address too. http://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/best-asian-girl-spa-nuru-full/727638738621.Asian spa's never use actual workers pictures, always stock Asian photos, occasionally an AAMP worker might actually be featured, but it is rare. As to any AMP ad that features porn pictures of sex, or describe sex in the ad, those are also going to be fake, and just for data gathering. (OK maybe 99.99875% of the time).

DownForKitty
04-10-20, 19:36
Anyone swing by x4 lately to see if they are "open"? I tried calling no answer but no big surprise there, hoping perhaps if I knock on the door someone will answer and usher me in. I know QQ is operating as such! Hoping for intel before I Make the drive for no reason.

DFK.

Attract
04-10-20, 21:56
Couple of days ago drove by the back door and lights were completely off. Did not knock on the door so not sure if anyone was inside or not. I know for sure that unlike other stores, the masseuse of x4 do not live there. So may be they are closed.

Anyone swing by x4 lately to see if they are "open"? I tried calling no answer but no big surprise there, hoping perhaps if I knock on the door someone will answer and usher me in. I know QQ is operating as such! Hoping for intel before I Make the drive for no reason.

DFK.

Attract
04-10-20, 21:58
I would add that I have not come across one single posting where an Asian provider has uploaded an actual picture, whether it is an AMP or otherwise.

Asian spa's never use actual workers pictures, always stock Asian photos, occasionally an AAMP worker might actually be featured, but it is rare. As to any AMP ad that features porn pictures of sex, or describe sex in the ad, those are also going to be fake, and just for data gathering. (OK maybe 99.99875% of the time).

Swindle
04-11-20, 11:13
Stopped in on Wednesday for a rub. Very lackluster massage with an equally boring CBJ. 60&80 for the visit. I'll try them 1 more time just to see if it's always that boring.

Sounds
04-12-20, 13:26
Stopped in on Wednesday for a rub. Very lackluster massage with an equally boring CBJ. 60&80 for the visit. I'll try them 1 more time just to see if it's always that boring.Definitely not always that boring.

But I am assuming you are new to them? Girls are cautious about new folks. Also they are worried about covid-19. So between the two probably won't get much better until the crisis is over. Bad timing for visiting.

ARegularGuy
04-12-20, 14:11
If they aren't closed they should be. Visiting any AMP basically anywhere on the planet during this pandemic is over the top risky. Its bad enough that we should and need to stay 6' apart from average people but visiting someone that touches people one after another under questionable conditions of hygiene? Duh! By the way, Worcester County has 1773 cases of Covid-19, Worcester has 640 and my home town has 84. It's pornhub and HJ time. Although I must say, chaturbate is pretty entertaining and offers many performers to choose from.

ARG.

Couple of days ago drove by the back door and lights were completely off. Did not knock on the door so not sure if anyone was inside or not. I know for sure that unlike other stores, the masseuse of x4 do not live there. So may be they are closed.

ReadyToLear
04-12-20, 14:56
Most of the local AMP's are open. Some available during normally off hours due to decreased traffic. Call first. Just be aware that there are more "civic" minded town folk monitoring comings and goings and complaining to local authorities than ever due to the pandemic. Dying to try new Lincoln Street Envelope location to satisfy my Asian urges but keep talking myself out of it.

Hygocoser
04-12-20, 15:29
Most of the local AMP's are open. Some available during normally off hours due to decreased traffic. Call first. Just be aware that there are more "civic" minded town folk monitoring comings and goings and complaining to local authorities than ever due to the pandemic. Dying to try new Lincoln Street Envelope location to satisfy my Asian urges but keep talking myself out of it.Went there few weeks ago, forgot to post (a month maybe) around 9 pm, no lights or sign open on when I drove by, decided to call and Angela answer and said they always open even if the sign is not lighted up. Place even tighter than old envelopes, right in a rotary with other businesses around, very limited parking spots and very small, I got luck because it was late already, if I have gone there in a busy hour, I have a decent size vehicle, I would probably block the other vehicles from coming in or leaving. Paid Angela 60 house fee and she guided me to the room, left and brought Ana (sadly not 154 former Ana) late 40's maybe, decent face, tight kitty, was complaining most of the time because I was taking too long, so so experience overall.

Swindle
04-12-20, 16:52
Definitely not always that boring.

But I am assuming you are new to them? Girls are cautious about new folks. Also they are worried about covid-19. So between the two probably won't get much better until the crisis is over. Bad timing for visiting.I kind of figure that. I'll stop in again after this is over and see if there's any improvement.

Attract
04-12-20, 21:44
Called Rose, they said they are closed. Don't know if I go and knock on the door then they will get me in or not. Any updates on this?

Attract
04-12-20, 21:51
At this time, not much intimacy available. Services are available but there are restrictions which I don't blame them for as everyone is trying to be safe. I visited them few days ago, the service was decent. Never had big expectations for a great massage, but service was not bad. At this point with limited availability what ever is available we should be happy with it.

I kind of figure that. I'll stop in again after this is over and see if there's any improvement.

Jimmy Pratt
04-13-20, 00:01
Fellas, I know she's not asian, and not young, but Leeza is still taking appointments. I did a 90-minute session last week with 2 pops and satisfied my needs. I was going insane with everything closed. Even if the AMPs were open, I wouldn't go there right now. At least with Leeza, you know everything is clean, and she assured me that she's been taking precautions and not sick. It'll cost you more, but you will be totally relaxed and get great service.

JP.

BigStar1
04-13-20, 09:22
I've been spending the last few weeks thinking of all the fun I had in the spas over the years. From being led by the cock at one spa to having mamasan walk into the room at an inappropriate time at North Main Street, Times in Orlando at a spa where I felt like I was in a porn movie with multiple girls playing with junior at the same time (for free) to my early 20's at the Danish health club in Kittery me.

Not sure if I'll ever go back because it could take forever for the virus to work it ways thru the population and I'm into the danger zone for age and health conditions, but I'll always have my memories of these ladies bent over tables, on their knees or just spending some nice quiet time with them laying nude afterwards.

I wish these ladies the best of luck and hope you all stay safe out there.

Bigstar1.

If they aren't closed they should be. Visiting any AMP basically anywhere on the planet during this pandemic is over the top risky. Its bad enough that we should and need to stay 6' apart from average people but visiting someone that touches people one after another under questionable conditions of hygiene? Duh! By the way, Worcester County has 1773 cases of Covid-19, Worcester has 640 and my home town has 84. It's pornhub and HJ time. Although I must say, chaturbate is pretty entertaining and offers many performers to choose from.

ARG.

ReadyToLear
04-13-20, 19:30
Fellas, I know she's not asian, and not young, but Leeza is still taking appointments. I did a 90-minute session last week with 2 pops and satisfied my needs. I was going insane with everything closed. Even if the AMPs were open, I wouldn't go there right now. At least with Leeza, you know everything is clean, and she assured me that she's been taking precautions and not sick. It'll cost you more, but you will be totally relaxed and get great service.

JP.CheckeT thread and Googled Leeza Massage Clinton Just conforming she's the one you're talking about.

Is Thata Sw
04-14-20, 10:17
You'll be back getting tugged before you know it Big. Even in a worst case scenario, maybe months, but you'll be getting tugged big guy.

Tell me more about this Danish Health club in Kittery Maine? It sounds like it was a legit therapeutic center but you happened to get some extras? Those types of places really turn me on.

I've been spending the last few weeks thinking of all the fun I had in the spas over the years. From being led by the cock at one spa to having mamasan walk into the room at an inappropriate time at North Main Street, Times in Orlando at a spa where I felt like I was in a porn movie with multiple girls playing with junior at the same time (for free) to my early 20's at the Danish health club in Kittery me.

Not sure if I'll ever go back because it could take forever for the virus to work it ways thru the population and I'm into the danger zone for age and health conditions, but I'll always have my memories of these ladies bent over tables, on their knees or just spending some nice quiet time with them laying nude afterwards.

I wish these ladies the best of luck and hope you all stay safe out there.

Bigstar1.

LustyB
04-14-20, 17:45
You'll be back getting tugged before you know it Big. Even in a worst case scenario, maybe months, but you'll be getting tugged big guy.

Tell me more about this Danish Health club in Kittery Maine? It sounds like it was a legit therapeutic center but you happened to get some extras? Those types of places really turn me on.Danish was an out and out ho-house. No pretense. Back in the 80's, they were all over. Sure, the front was a massage, but it was Ho central. None of the Asian stuff. American pussy.

There was the same thing in Cambridge near central sq. Old English health club. Bout like Danish. You walk in, pay for an hour massage to the lady at the desk. I think it was like $60 for the hour. You went to the locker room, stripped down, took a shower. Then you went out to the lounge where the girls were. They have you a soda, watched a little tv, looked around and picked out a girl. Maybe 5-6 working. You walked over, gave her a slip of paper you got when you paid, then went to the back to a massage room. There was no massage really. Just hard core sex. Daty, BBBJ, fucking. Basically $100 for an hour of sex. So $160 total. Danish finally got busted. Tax shit.
Old English kinda the same. Busted in the late 90s. They moved to Chelsea for awhile. I actually ran into one of the girls I used to fuck working at Home Depot in Somerville 5-6 years ago. We both were older but recognized each other. I used to pound her a couple times a month at old English.
Jill who ran Room Service Girls escort service used to work at the Danish. I used to fuck her quite regular up there.

When I started mongoring in the 80's in another state, there were basically ho houses. Went in, paid the fee, picked a girl and went to a room set up like a bedroom. $40 for a half and half, $80 for an hour. Hot American ho's. BBFS.

A Street ho was was $5-$10.

Jimmy Pratt
04-14-20, 18:21
CheckeT thread and Googled Leeza Massage Clinton Just conforming she's the one you're talking about.That's the best way to find her. You are correct.

Hcat113
04-14-20, 18:37
Danish was an out and out ho-house. No pretense. Back in the 80's, they were all over. Sure, the front was a massage, but it was Ho central. None of the Asian stuff. American pussy.

There was the same thing in Cambridge near central sq. Old English health club. Bout like Danish. You walk in, pay for an hour massage to the lady at the desk. I think it was like $60 for the hour. You went to the locker room, stripped down, took a shower. Then you went out to the lounge where the girls were. They have you a soda, watched a little tv, looked around and picked out a girl. Maybe 5-6 working. You walked over, gave her a slip of paper you got when you paid, then went to the back to a massage room. There was no massage really. Just hard core sex. Daty, BBBJ, fucking. Basically $100 for an hour of sex. So $160 total. Danish finally got busted. Tax shit.
Old English kinda the same. Busted in the late 90s. They moved to Chelsea for awhile. I actually ran into one of the girls I used to fuck working at Home Depot in Somerville 5-6 years ago. We both were older but recognized each other. I used to pound her a couple times a month at old English.
Jill who ran Room Service Girls escort service used to work at the Danish. I used to fuck her quite regular up there.

When I started mongoring in the 80's in another state, there were basically ho houses. Went in, paid the fee, picked a girl and went to a room set up like a bedroom. $40 for a half and half, $80 for an hour. Hot American ho's. BBFS.

A Street ho was was $5-$10.That's great. Good nostalgic stuff! Spent some in the Philippines during the 80's. $5 fucky / sucky! Sure was fun!

WIL79
04-15-20, 09:31
That's great. Good nostalgic stuff! Spent some in the Philippines during the 80's. $5 fucky / sucky! Sure was fun!As long as we're going down memory lane while we're waiting for C-19 to fade and create new ones, that's interesting trivia about Jill of RSG being a regular worker at Danish. Wondered what she looked like when I would talk to her setting something up with RSG. Almost always had a good time any RSG. On occasion a girl might complain about her but who doesn't occasionally complain about a boss or entity that takes a tax from your work? Stayed physically in touch with one of her girls after she went indy but that faded away.

Guyver73
04-15-20, 09:55
Danish was an out and out ho-house. No pretense. Back in the 80's, they were all over. Sure, the front was a massage, but it was Ho central. None of the Asian stuff. American pussy.

A Street ho was was $5-$10.Talk about memory lane.

That is how I got my start when I was a young lad my first time was at Old English, I was in college back then. Danish health club in Kittery Maine was great. I still think places like that exist but have been pushed way way way under the radar. I know we have the Asian places and the Latin places, but I miss the good old days.

BigStar1
04-15-20, 10:08
Talk about memory lane.

That is how I got my start when I was a young lad my first time was at Old English, I was in college back then. Danish health club in Kittery Maine was great. I still think places like that exist but have been pushed way way way under the radar. I know we have the Asian places and the Latin places, but I miss the good old days.It was at the beginning of my mongering days. Weird to think about it compared to the Asian places. Guy would strip, shower shave, you could go into a whirlpool or sauna and watch the lovely ladies, walked back and forth escorting clients. The woman usually wore pantyhose under one piece bathing suit or body suits. Made their legs and thighs look better. The guys would then sit out in the lounge and pick which girl suited them. No mamsan saying I have a good girl for you and you, get, something old and crusty. Sometimes if you didn't move fast enough another monger would snatch the girl, you had your eyes on.

If you, took the hour massage you, could get a bath after your oil rub down and the girl would wash you, all over paying extra attention to junior. Then you tell her what you had in mind and she would get the supplies and come back and strip, down and give you the time of your life. A lot of the girls traveled up from other states down south and stayed for a 3 week rotation.

What fun.

Bigstar1.

Sounds
04-15-20, 10:21
As long as we're going down memory lane while we're waiting for C-19 to fade and create new ones, that's interesting trivia about Jill of RSG being a regular worker at Danish. Wondered what she looked like when I would talk to her setting something up with RSG. Almost always had a good time any RSG. On occasion a girl might complain about her but who doesn't occasionally complain about a boss or entity that takes a tax from your work? Stayed physically in touch with one of her girls after she went indy but that faded away.RSG was great! Decent price and varying selection.

There was also Nina's Genuine Diamonds. Another favorite.

Also remember some place near Hartford. Looked like a Chinese restaurant. Go in and sit at the bar and talk to the girls (American and not Asian in case the Chinese restaurant look made you think otherwise) that were working that day. Choose the one you liked best and go to another room for a good time.

DownForKitty
04-15-20, 12:28
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/start-the-day-off-with-a-sooth/372182552652

Got the number texted back and forth a bit, she's says out of webster, name of Katherine? Soumds promising but I don't recall any good reports hailing from webster. Ever. No pics maybe I'll manage one before meet and if so I'll post.

Sounds
04-15-20, 12:56
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/exotic/start-the-day-off-with-a-sooth/372182552652

Got the number texted back and forth a bit, she's says out of webster, name of Katherine? Soumds promising but I don't recall any good reports hailing from webster. Ever. No pics maybe I'll manage one before meet and if so I'll post.Seems like it might be Kitty. If she is in a trailer is her. Search the escort forum for reviews. Basically service is good, but you will leave smelling like smoke.

Hygocoser
04-15-20, 16:25

Got the number texted back and forth a bit, she's says out of webster, name of Katherine? Soumds promising but I don't recall any good reports hailing from webster. Ever. No pics maybe I'll manage one before meet and if so I'll post.I remember seeing some reviews about her awhile ago,(can't remember if it was good or bad) I saw that ad last week and decided to get in contact with her thinking it was a new To the site or area lady, sadly not, when you search her number other several ads pops up. Here's one of them with pictures

http://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-the-lady-youve-been-searchi/854076157811

Asked for her rates, she ghosted me.

DownForKitty
04-16-20, 08:53
Well it's def kitty LOL thanks all for the help. I'm tempted to go anyway, I'm not really a bbw kind of guy but fuck it. She is pleasant to chat with. I've gotten the impression she is big on semantics! She does not like the term "rates" had you said donations you would of had more luck. She scolded me via text for saying rates as well. This pandemic is sending me into withdrawals. I miss the AMPs most of all. All well. Thanks again all.

DFK.

Joenct
04-16-20, 09:36
Well it's def kitty LOL thanks all for the help. I'm tempted to go anyway, I'm not really a bbw kind of guy but fuck it. She is pleasant to chat with. I've gotten the impression she is big on semantics! She does not like the term "rates" had you said donations you would of had more luck. She scolded me via text for saying rates as well. This pandemic is sending me into withdrawals. I miss the AMPs most of all. All well. Thanks again all.

DFK.Seen her once awhile ago, was only chubby back but very friendly.

MarriedTom
04-16-20, 10:32
Just wondering if anyone has been in touch with, or heard from Kay.

Sounds
04-16-20, 12:53
Just wondering if anyone has been in touch with, or heard from Kay.Saw her just before the shutdown. And at that time I had the impression she seemed to be pretty much intending to follow the rules.

ARegularGuy
04-17-20, 17:49
That was Alpha Health Club! And the reviews were on a site called the*********! And way before that does anyone here remember Executive Retreat? Shower and get into a robe, play bumper pool with a handful of scantily clad young women in super sexy outfits, girl of your choice after and off to the races. I miss those days and the prices!

ARG.

RSG was great! Decent price and varying selection.

There was also Nina's Genuine Diamonds. Another favorite.

Also remember some place near Hartford. Looked like a Chinese restaurant. Go in and sit at the bar and talk to the girls (American and not Asian in case the Chinese restaurant look made you think otherwise) that were working that day. Choose the one you liked best and go to another room for a good time.

Hygocoser
04-17-20, 20:19
Wondering if any one have tried the chandler st AMP. Don't think I ever saw any post here about it. (if someone have posted) Any info appreciated.

TwBone
04-18-20, 09:26
Wondering if any one have tried the chandler st AMP. Don't think I ever saw any post here about it. (if someone have posted) Any info appreciated.I am a friend of the owner of the newly opened Chandler St. AMP. She used to worked at Walnut St. AMP in Fram. Since this pandemic she went back to NYC of her residence, no eta of when it will reopen, but I think she told me it all depends on the official announcement.

BTW the practice is very legit, no extras (maybe HE).

BigStar1
04-18-20, 10:16
That was Alpha Health Club! And the reviews were on a site called the*********! And way before that does anyone here remember Executive Retreat? Shower and get into a robe, play bumper pool with a handful of scantily clad young women in super sexy outfits, girl of your choice after and off to the races. I miss those days and the prices!

ARG.That sounds like fun as well, I still like days early days of One spa in providence where the girls would all wear lingerie and parade in front of you for a line up. Some of the girl were a little more aggressive and would actually make the choice for you.

Bigstar1.

Iamme Iam
04-18-20, 11:33
I asked a few weeks ago about the AMP on Pleasant st, never heard anything in the forum or via PM. Maybe a good time to ask again, I feel safe in that area, no snoopy neighbors. (I also like the Armenian grocery store down the street). There is also no reviews on are*b_M*p's, which is a surprise, even legit places have a review or two. The place has been there for awhile, so I am guessing they have a regular customer base.

I am a friend of the owner of the newly opened Chandler St. AMP. She used to worked at Walnut St. AMP in Fram. Since this pandemic she went back to NYC of her residence, no eta of when it will reopen, but I think she told me it all depends on the official announcement.

BTW the practice is very legit, no extras (maybe HE).

Hygocoser
04-18-20, 11:38
I am a friend of the owner of the newly opened Chandler St. AMP. She used to worked at Walnut St. AMP in Fram. Since this pandemic she went back to NYC of her residence, no eta of when it will reopen, but I think she told me it all depends on the official announcement.

BTW the practice is very legit, no extras (maybe HE).Thank you. Talking about walnut st, are you talking a place in a basement of a business building? If it is, perhaps this owner friend of yours is lulu?

Hygocoser
04-18-20, 11:47
I asked a few weeks ago about the AMP on Pleasant st, never heard anything in the forum or via PM. Maybe a good time to ask again, I feel safe in that area, no snoopy neighbors. (I also like the Armenian grocery store down the street). There is also no reviews on are*b_M*p's, which is a surprise, even legit places have a review or two. The place has been there for awhile, so I am guessing they have a regular customer base.Maggie's? I reviewed that one good awhile ago right after reading someone's review here. At that time I have a short busty provider (not sure about the name, Lucy, Lisa) told me she had her flo that week.

Hygocoser
04-18-20, 11:54
I asked a few weeks ago about the AMP on Pleasant st, never heard anything in the forum or via PM. Maybe a good time to ask again, I feel safe in that area, no snoopy neighbors. (I also like the Armenian grocery store down the street). There is also no reviews on are*b_M*p's, which is a surprise, even legit places have a review or two. The place has been there for awhile, so I am guessing they have a regular customer base.http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5659-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4376023#post4376023.

Iamme Iam
04-18-20, 13:10
Maggie's? I reviewed that one good awhile ago right after reading someone's review here. At that time I have a short busty provider (not sure about the name, Lucy, Lisa) told me she had her flo that week.Obviously I have to beg forgetfulness, because I looked at the post you mentioned, and I discussed AMP woman with you at that time, and their ages, also Flo excuse sometimes to reduce FS offers. I guess for some of the AMP woman, a thick pad serves a purpose like the rigid bra's that lead us to believe something that is not true. Myself, I usually only go to places that I know I can get FS, from either experience or this forum.

Hygocoser
04-18-20, 13:58
Obviously I have to beg forgetfulness, because I looked at the post you mentioned, and I discussed AMP woman with you at that time, and their ages, also Flo excuse sometimes to reduce FS offers. I guess for some of the AMP woman, a thick pad serves a purpose like the rigid bra's that lead us to believe something that is not true. Myself, I usually only go to places that I know I can get FS, from either experience or this forum.My bad, I used to try to guess their ages, but I would always miss. About the pad, I only thought about it after you told me, this first provider I mentioned seemed promising, I still went there a second time after couple of weeks, but a different one was there, very mechanical rub and he and not so great look, I didn't even try anything else.

Attract
04-19-20, 14:39
I thought I read about a place at short st, tried to go back today and tried to find that posting but could not find it. Any one has any reviews on this place. Here or pm either is fine. Are they still accepting customers?

Steve2319
04-20-20, 10:02
Anyone have anything to share about this ad?

http://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/lilysspa-asianfull-body-massag/809717014785

The girl looks similar to Coco from X4 with makeup and an experienced photographer but I doubt it is her.

I'm tempted to investigate further.

Iamme Iam
04-20-20, 10:36
I think we just discussed this, right? Or was it in another area? But, that porn scene (in the ad) is older, and no real AMP would risk using that sort of pictures or words to describe their services. We also seemed to agree, the pictures in AMP ads are never real. Some AAMP ads are, but at best maybe 5%. We can all wish, but except for a few cities, NYC (Queens especially) , San Francisco, etc, the AMP woman are rarely younger or as attractive. Out here, except for can't, the typical AMP woman is a GILF.

http://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/lilysspa-asianfull-body-massag/809717014785

The girl looks similar to Coco from X4 with makeup and an experienced photographer but I doubt it is her.

I'm tempted to investigate further.

Steve2319
04-20-20, 10:58
I think we just discussed this, right? Or was it in another area? But, that porn scene (in the ad) is older, and no real AMP would risk using that sort of pictures or words to describe their services. We also seemed to agree, the pictures in AMP ads are never real. Some AAMP ads are, but at best maybe 5%. We can all wish, but except for a few cities, NYC (Queens especially) , San Francisco, etc, the AMP woman are rarely younger or as attractive. Out here, except for can't, the typical AMP woman is a GILF.Agreed. I was struck by the similarity to Coco and based on that wondered if it might be legit.

WIL79
04-20-20, 11:18

I'm tempted to investigate further.Too many scam flags in this ad like 20 second response promise, 'keyword' in subject, weight in KG, porn type pics, TGTBT price. Gave it a try anyway but no response in 20 sec or 20 hours. Wishing it were real but.

Attract
04-20-20, 11:27
I really doubt that it is legit. I don't think someone will put up that kind of pictures. Also if you can provide an email then why not a phone number? It does look suspicious to me.

Once they have your email, they will bump you with junk emails, in my opinion.

Let's see if someone really have any updates on this.

Too many scam flags in this ad like 20 second response promise, 'keyword' in subject, weight in KG, porn type pics, TGTBT price. Gave it a try anyway but no response in 20 sec or 20 hours. Wishing it were real but.

PeaceHeaven
04-20-20, 13:58
I stopped in there again over the weekend needing some actual massage attention and was greeted by a Nana or Anna (not sure). Since I was having a problem explaining (yes I used the translator) what body parts were sore, the other bodyworker (I forgot her name but she used to work at Envelope or someplace) that was also working there came in to help. She recognized me right away from the old spa, and asked me questions that made me certain that she was not full of BS! Together they did a great job, gave me the whole hour and then some. I did not ask for any extras but they were offered. Anna showed me a vibrator that another customer had left behind so we all had a few laughs! Anyway, they said business was a bit slow but not dead, and they were happy to have customers in the days of coronavirus. For those that are inclined to take a chance on a massage or a bit more these days, I would recommend this place. The woman are not beauty queens, but they were very nice and do not rush anything. They refused my offer of 2 tips and said that one was fine!! They even offered me some pickled (Duck eggs after I was dressed. I got the sense that even these Chinese workers know that times are weird and that treating customers well is a good solution to keep the doors open and earn even some money. I will return there for sure--and remember that they ARE open but NO sign is on outside. There is some extra parking down the right side of the building as the front parking is no good.

Jason49
04-26-20, 06:37
Hello,

Firsttime posting. Anyone ever try this woman, I'm looking to give her a call.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/aisha-exotic-brunette-available-for-incall-only-let-s-have-fun__1587828613-40087739

Lee1995
04-26-20, 13:23
I stopped in there again over the weekend needing some actual massage attention and was greeted by a Nana or Anna (not sure). Since I was having a problem explaining (yes I used the translator) what body parts were sore, the other bodyworker (I forgot her name but she used to work at Envelope or someplace) that was also working there came in to help. She recognized me right away from the old spa, and asked me questions that made me certain that she was not full of BS! Together they did a great job, gave me the whole hour and then some. I did not ask for any extras but they were offered. Anna showed me a vibrator that another customer had left behind so we all had a few laughs! Anyway, they said business was a bit slow but not dead, and they were happy to have customers in the days of coronavirus. For those that are inclined to take a chance on a massage or a bit more these days, I would recommend this place. The woman are not beauty queens, but they were very nice and do not rush anything. They refused my offer of 2 tips and said that one was fine!! They even offered me some pickled (Duck eggs after I was dressed. I got the sense that even these Chinese workers know that times are weird and that treating customers well is a good solution to keep the doors open and earn even some money. I will return there for sure--and remember that they ARE open but NO sign is on outside. There is some extra parking down the right side of the building as the front parking is no good.Whats the name of this pkace? I'm interested.

PeaceHeaven
04-27-20, 13:30
Whats the name of this pkace? I'm interested.I am not sure of the name (it says on the door but if you got that far you would not need this! Anyway, it is located in a 3-store mini-mini mall, between a "Best Chinese" take-out food place and an African market. The mini-mall itself is right on that relatively new rotary where Lincoln street meets Boylston Street. Right near the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store operation. The Best Chinese takeout was closed for Coronavirus so you can park there but that is an obvious spot. Park on side if you want. If you are still confused just Google Best Chinese on Lincoln Street Worcester and you will be there! I am going to head there again someday soon--they are nice once you get to know them. --hope that helps--PH.

Burnert2
04-29-20, 22:41
I'm going to be in the Milford area this week and was wondering if anyone has had luck there during the global situation. I haven't been in the area in a while and typically stick to Waltham area but I got to an itch I need scratched. Thanks fellow mongers.

Adiabatic
04-30-20, 12:20
I am not sure of the name (it says on the door but if you got that far you would not need this! Anyway, it is located in a 3-store mini-mini mall, between a "Best Chinese" take-out food place and an African market. The mini-mall itself is right on that relatively new rotary where Lincoln street meets Boylston Street. Right near the Habitat for Humanity Re-Store operation. The Best Chinese takeout was closed for Coronavirus so you can park there but that is an obvious spot. Park on side if you want. If you are still confused just Google Best Chinese on Lincoln Street Worcester and you will be there! I am going to head there again someday soon--they are nice once you get to know them. --hope that helps--PH.That's crazy, I used to work within walking distance of that place. We went to the Best Chinese for lunch, once (it is ironically named). If only it was open, then, what a lunch break that would have been. That plaza is ridiculously tiny. I'm amazed they have room for tables, two girls, and a jar for the duck eggs in there.

Iamme Iam
04-30-20, 12:55
Have been keeping an eye out for the reopening of AMPs, (other than (New) Envelope) QQ (Lincoln rotary) which we have discussed is still open if you call. Most ads date back to middle March. Noticed this today:

https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/body-rubs/grand-opening-508-333-5578-asian-bodywork_i8386463

Hopefully more places will return from NYC. I mentioned once already, use good judgement when returning to the hobby. It would be so easy, since we haven't spent any hobby money in more than a month, to go overboard, either with cash (worse overpaying) or hobbying too much. If you spent $150 a week, don't resume at $500, or if you hobbyied once a week, don't schedule 3 girls the first week. The SW's will get the belief that the market is wide open for any price they set, and they will set the price high, where street girls will believe they are Eros worth.

Jimmy Pratt
04-30-20, 22:13
Well, I couldn't take it anymore. I went to QQ this afternoon. I did call ahead, and also had them let me in the back door. I believe Angela let me in, but I got the other "new" girl who speaks almost no English but said her name is Anna. FYI, if you find them on one of the rub guides, their current ad says they have a 'new, cute girl'. Anna is not really cute, but not unpleasant. She's roly-poly, but I thought she had nice boobs. One piece of advice if you go here. Take the half hour. I did an hour, hoping that maybe I'd get a decent massage but she has zero massage skills. Also, the HE skills are severely lacking. She did no build-up, just went right for the jackhammer, all the while making ooh-ahh noises. By having her lift her top, I was able to finish. I'm thinking maybe they're more used to just giving FS, and not doing it by hand so much? Frankly, I wasn't quite desperate enough to pay the extra $$ for the FS, and the release was enough.

Regarding hygiene. I did make sure that the sheets were clean, and she definitely changed them after me. There was no towel folded on the table, which gave me hope that they're taking all this seriously. She only used the hot towels, which clearly are hot enough to kill any bacteria or virus. Stay safe out there, guys.

JP.

Jade1962
05-01-20, 07:31
I'm going to be in the Milford area this week and was wondering if anyone has had luck there during the global situation. I haven't been in the area in a while and typically stick to Waltham area but I got to an itch I need scratched. Thanks fellow mongers.Rose is advertising again but haven't been able to go by yet to see if they are open.

https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/9896.html

CCChunks
05-01-20, 08:02
The last AMP in Hudson closed down, another victim of corona.

Drove by rented space is all cleaned out signage and inside empty.

Burnert2
05-01-20, 08:23

Drove by rented space is all cleaned out signage and inside empty.No surprise, that place went way downhill after they reopening. Summer was the only reason I went there. Plus after all the press it wasn't a subtle place to get in and out of.

Storyteller13
05-01-20, 09:55
Well, I couldn't take it anymore. I went to QQ this afternoon. I did call ahead, and also had them let me in the back door. I believe Angela let me in, but I got the other "new" girl who speaks almost no English but said her name is Anna. FYI, if you find them on one of the rub guides, their current ad says they have a 'new, cute girl'. Anna is not really cute, but not unpleasant. She's roly-poly, but I thought she had nice boobs. One piece of advice if you go here. Take the half hour. I did an hour, hoping that maybe I'd get a decent massage but she has zero massage skills. Also, the HE skills are severely lacking. She did no build-up, just went right for the jackhammer, all the while making ooh-ahh noises. By having her lift her top, I was able to finish. I'm thinking maybe they're more used to just giving FS, and not doing it by hand so much? Frankly, I wasn't quite desperate enough to pay the extra $$ for the FS, and the release was enough.

Regarding hygiene. I did make sure that the sheets were clean, and she definitely changed them after me. There was no towel folded on the table, which gave me hope that they're taking all this seriously. She only used the hot towels, which clearly are hot enough to kill any bacteria or virus. Stay safe out there, guys.

JP.I went there as well earlier this week and had the same provider. Jimmy is spot on with the description. I did not find her attractive enough to even want to look at the boobs and opted for a BBBJCIM for $80 after the hour massage. Just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. I also completely agree with his assessment.

StayingAlive
05-02-20, 12:53
Visited a few weeks back, late night service. Parked in rear very dark area. No light were on but I called before to make sure it's be OK. Knocked on the door heard some shuffling and was greet by an older lady. Not much of a looker believe it was Anna? Massage went OK opt for 30, no tease got a little bandies and the. Tease began FS at 100!? Talked down to 70.

Jimmy Pratt
05-02-20, 22:39
I went there as well earlier this week and had the same provider. Jimmy is spot on with the description. I did not find her attractive enough to even want to look at the boobs and opted for a BBBJCIM for $80 after the hour massage. Just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. I also completely agree with his assessment.I forgot to mention that on the flip, she motioned for what I wanted, and must've thought I wanted BJ because she quoted $80. She quickly corrected herself, and said $40. I think maybe if I knew it would be BBBJ, I might have tried it for $80 (or even talked down a bit). If I go back there, I still won't be interested in FS, but could consider BBBJ since there's no way I'm getting off with a raincoat.

JP.

CCChunks
05-03-20, 21:22

I'm tempted to investigate further.These Asian massage AD use email with subject line then forward to another address, I think once they start email conversation the AD is removed then changed to the next one for Same spa.

I responded using email, she did respond pretty quick and wanted me to look at her profile for verification. Odd (seem like a locator app). I did not feel comfortable so I stopped but.

Emails continued through out the day with some PICs do not think they were real.

The current email asiangold55@gmail.com.

Also in similar AD they want you to text: lilyspa069@gmail.com You do that and they have your cell phone number based on my email chain you will need to block that one.

Another one: ilyl5383@gmail.com, lily053550@gmail.com.

Jason49
05-09-20, 05:56
Hello,

Firsttime posting. Anyone ever try this woman, I'm looking to give her a call.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/aisha-exotic-brunette-available-for-incall-only-let-s-have-fun__1587828613-40087739I have tried her. Very sexy, very nice and very clean.

BigStar1
05-09-20, 14:51
Anyone know if they are open? Drove by the other day and the spa light was on, and then driving back 3 hours later it was off.

Wish I could have stop when the light was on, but I wasn't alone.

Bigstar1.

Trailblazer99
05-10-20, 10:57
Having been to many AMP's I've noticed that they try to reuse the towels. I don't know about you but I usually don't use a towel to cover and with this dam virus thing I don't even want a "used" towel left on the table. Has anyone been out & about during this time and noticed any improvement in this area? Just not feeling comfortable with this at the moment as I am in the high risk area. I know BVR, X41, can't and QQ did not replace with fresh clean towels in the past.

Thoughts?

Stay Safe out there!

TB.

Spectator
05-10-20, 11:55
Having been to many AMP's I've noticed that they try to reuse the towels. I don't know about you but I usually don't use a towel to cover and with this dam virus thing I don't even want a "used" towel left on the table. Has anyone been out & about during this time and noticed any improvement in this area? Just not feeling comfortable with this at the moment as I am in the high risk area. I know BVR, X41, can't and QQ did not replace with fresh clean towels in the past.

Thoughts?

Stay Safe out there!

TB.I've always wondered why they refold the towel RIGHT IN FRONT OF US. You would think they would wait until we left. Sometimes I can tell the paper has been smoothed out. I usually put a paper towel down over the face hole and over my johnson before getting on the table. With this COVID thing going on there is no way I'd put my face on a massage table hole. No matter what kind, AMP, or legit.

The past couple months have really helped me understand just how much money I waste letting old ladies blow me.

JoeMuckInFutch
05-10-20, 12:14
The past couple months have really helped me understand just how much money I waste letting old ladies blow me.LMFAO. How true. You may have to wait for the vaccine and get it with your annual flu shot.

I think I'm about to be laid off, so my hobby days may be over.

Sounds
05-10-20, 15:39
Anyone know if they are open? Drove by the other day and the spa light was on, and then driving back 3 hours later it was off.

Wish I could have stop when the light was on, but I wasn't alone.

Bigstar1.No idea if open. But do believe there will be long waiting list to get in when they are able to be open again!

Storyteller13
05-11-20, 11:32
All the AMPs are "open", you just need to call ahead and schedule a time. The lights are off, the doors are locked, show up at your appointed time and ring the doorbell and you are let in. The trick is getting an appointment, as they are experiencing reduced staffing. The up side is they wear a face mask and be sure you request a new table covering to be changed in front of you. These ladies understand precautions and if they give you a hard time walk, you won't get out the room door before they start changing it.

Stacks N Racks
05-12-20, 09:44
Has anyone ever seen this one? Advertises on Craigslist all the time, but I couldn't find any reviews on here. Thanks.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/sterling-massage-by-sandra/7120309791.html

Attract
05-12-20, 18:22
I doubt, because I called several of them, some do not pick up at all and some say they are closed. Even at my regular places they said they were closed

All the AMPs are "open", you just need to call ahead and schedule a time. The lights are off, the doors are locked, show up at your appointed time and ring the doorbell and you are let in. The trick is getting an appointment, as they are experiencing reduced staffing. The up side is they wear a face mask and be sure you request a new table covering to be changed in front of you. These ladies understand precautions and if they give you a hard time walk, you won't get out the room door before they start changing it..

Lee1995
05-12-20, 19:34
Has anyone ever seen this one? Advertises on Craigslist all the time, but I couldn't find any reviews on here. Thanks.

https://worcester.craigslist.org/bts/d/sterling-massage-by-sandra/7120309791.htmlThere's reviews about her and she is legit only does massages nothing more than a massage so don't expect extras.

FunTimes101
05-13-20, 13:08
I have tried her. Very sexy, very nice and very clean.What did you get and for how much?

Sounds
05-14-20, 09:38
I doubt, because I called several of them, some do not pick up at all and some say they are closed. Even at my regular places they said they were closed

.Agree. Texted with one of the AMP girls I see. The place is closed. Asked about her doing something on her own and was not successful.

Iamme Iam
05-14-20, 11:10
Agree. Texted with one of the AMP girls I see. The place is closed. Asked about her doing something on her own and was not successful.I already spoke with Sounds about my experience, I tried calling every spa that I frequent, hoping to get an off book appointment, or see when they are reopening. Or at least sowing good will, by asking how they are. In my case, one spa woman recognized my number, and knew who I was. She offered an appointment in her apartment, even had a massage table. She is HJ only, but I was hoping for more, because we are outside the system. Nope. Maybe next time? I can only hope. But bottom line, if you are a regular at a Spa, call and see if they answer. Can't hurt to try.

MarriedTom
05-14-20, 13:28
I already spoke with Sounds about my experience, I tried calling every spa that I frequent, hoping to get an off book appointment, or see when they are reopening. Or at least sowing good will, by asking how they are. In my case, one spa woman recognized my number, and knew who I was. She offered an appointment in her apartment, even had a massage table. She is HJ only, but I was hoping for more, because we are outside the system. Nope. Maybe next time? I can only hope. But bottom line, if you are a regular at a Spa, call and see if they answer. Can't hurt to try.I agree, and can confirm. But I would be real leery about posting anything here. Uncle, the women, and the ever present "eye in the sky" read these forums too! Girls have been taken out of rotation and shipped back to Flushing for such disclosures.

WillSmith96
05-14-20, 13:50
There's reviews about her and she is legit only does massages nothing more than a massage so don't expect extras.Can confirm, she gives an outstanding massage, but definitely no extras.

Iamme Iam
05-14-20, 14:45
I agree, and can confirm. But I would be real leery about posting anything here. Uncle, the women, and the ever present "eye in the sky" read these forums too! Girls have been taken out of rotation and shipped back to Flushing for such disclosures.I agree 100%, most things are OK to disclose in the forum, its not like the local cops don't know about what is being offered at local spas. (or that "crazy Kathy sells herself) However, when they invite you, off the books, to their own place, they are risking some attention, from both their bosses and local LEO's. So, I guess it should be WUTR (wicked under the radar) . (this would only apply to New England, most other cities would be confused with our (mis) use of the word "wicked".

EffYouTrump
05-18-20, 16:54
A note for ying ying fans. She's back at the "new" envelope.

Iamme Iam
05-18-20, 17:40
A note for ying ying fans. She's back at the "new" envelope.I need a reminder, Ying Ying was she the petite woman with the really short hair? Left some time before they closed up Envelope.

EffYouTrump
05-18-20, 17:44
I need a reminder, Ying Ying was she the petite woman with the really short hair? Left some time before they closed up Envelope.Terrible massage skills but very enthusiastic. That one.

Rubman18
05-18-20, 21:13
Terrible massage skills but very enthusiastic. That one.Was she the one with a bowl hair cut. But sexy body?

CiCi.

TinType
05-19-20, 09:48
Just had a pretty good one at can't. Things are picking up.

CCChunks
05-19-20, 11:07
Just had a pretty good one at can't. Things are picking up.Thanks for heads up I drove by last week medal fence was still up ended up going to Lincoln street. Not a great one there.

PeaceHeaven
05-20-20, 12:16
Thanks for heads up I drove by last week medal fence was still up ended up going to Lincoln street. Not a great one there.Fried of mine stopped in the other day. Gave me the lowdown. He went in without a mask but the woman got him one! He said there was one woman working and she said there would be an additional masseuse this week. I forgot the name of the woman but he said it was a therapist that he had seen there before, with the curvy body and huge nips. After a while the masks were not required for a wide range of activities that are typical of a visit there. The only downside was another monger impatiently ringing and ringing the doorbell. Oh well. Good to know that the world is coming back to normal! I will have to make a followup visit myself soon!! PH.

LoveBadGirls
05-20-20, 14:03
Can someone PM me the location of this can't place? Been using Lincoln street since this shit started and I'm so sick of it.

FunTimes101
05-22-20, 10:54
Has anyone visited the parlor in Natick?

Low Key84
05-22-20, 11:33
Gentlemen,

Be careful out here drove by can't at around 1130 am today and say Uncle LEO sitting in the parking lot diagonally across from for the parlor not even in a spot clearly facing the location. Needless to say I kept it moving and didn't stop. Just a friendly warning to you all.

Wabbitt9
05-23-20, 23:08
Gentlemen,

Be careful out here drove by can't at around 1130 am today and say Uncle LEO sitting in the parking lot diagonally across from for the parlor not even in a spot clearly facing the location. Needless to say I kept it moving and didn't stop. Just a friendly warning to you all.Doesn't Uncle LEO know that's a private lot?

Like he even cares.

SlickWilly007
05-24-20, 16:12
Has anyone visited the parlor in Natick?There should be a Natick to Worcester forum. . poor metro west, is it Boston or is it Worcester?

Is that place in Natick OPEN? I'll be your guinea pig. Give us a street or a link. I checked out a few in Metro West yesterday and all still closed.

Seek Grt Mass
05-24-20, 16:41
Was she the one with the butch hair cut but a real rocket ship of fun? She still look the same? Be safe out there.

Seeker.

A note for ying ying fans. She's back at the "new" envelope.

Lee1995
05-24-20, 17:58
Where's this canterbury everyone speaks of? Sounds very interesting. Anyone mind sharing? Pm? Thanks.

Iamme Iam
05-24-20, 19:08
Was she the one with the butch hair cut but a real rocket ship of fun? She still look the same? Be safe out there.

Seeker.Its been a few years since Ying Ying left, but I was uncertain on the who's who of old Envelope woman. I reviewed Ying Ying on search, I was wrong, I was thinking about the petite CiCi. She was a BBFS girl, very short hair. Ying Ying was the tops of that pile, she moved to Florida with her BF, but now she is back. I saw her last Tuesday morning, she remembered me, and a good time was had by all. I would not suggest Ying Ying is better looking than any of the others ever there, she is just more enthusiastic.

CCChunks
05-24-20, 22:53
Went last week.

Saw Lily It was OKAY but pricey 40 + $. 40 FS but better talent than Lincoln street.

Not hard to find street name.

Wabbitt9
05-25-20, 02:16
Where's this canterbury everyone speaks of? Sounds very interesting. Anyone mind sharing? Pm? Thanks.On Canterbury.

To not sound completely like a sarcastic dick. It's near the intersection with Cambridge St.

Lee1995
05-25-20, 21:05
On Canterbury.

To not sound completely like a sarcastic dick. It's near the intersection with Cambridge St.Ohhhhh ok man I'm not familliar with the area and still don't really know what your talking about but I'm going to do some googling to see if I can figure it out. Thanks.

FunTimes101
05-26-20, 10:11
There should be a Natick to Worcester forum. . poor metro west, is it Boston or is it Worcester?

Is that place in Natick OPEN? I'll be your guinea pig. Give us a street or a link. I checked out a few in Metro West yesterday and all still closed.There's "Meridian Massage Therapy" on 27 - is there any in Framingham?

SlickWilly007
05-26-20, 14:51
There's "Meridian Massage Therapy" on 27 - is there any in FraminghamTons of places in Ham and 2 in the land of Ash. But the ones I drove by all looked closed.

Metro west bro's -- help us out here.

Someone promised an UTR Ham girl for a good massage + extras, never heard back!

SecretSquirell
05-26-20, 17:52
Has anyone seen or heard from Hannah lately. Last ad was over a month ago. A week or so after the really weird suicidal sounding one then a few offering sessions with her male partner, a few back to normal ads then disappeared. I last talked to her right before the shelter orders hit but couldn't connect a time that worked for us both. I tried both numbers I had for her last week and no response. Anyone had contact or seen her in last few weeks?

SlickWilly007
05-26-20, 20:14
There's "Meridian Massage Therapy" on 27 - is there any in FraminghamJust did a fly-by, looked locked up tighter than my dates pants at the senior prom. Did not try, as again, main st. And I didn't want to do the ole' lock door, walk of shame back to the car.

You sure its open? Its on a main st- and without a bat-entrance, that place would be definitely in the public eye.

Stegman
05-27-20, 05:54
Just did a fly-by, looked locked up tighter than my dates pants at the senior prom. Did not try, as again, main st. And I didn't want to do the ole' lock door, walk of shame back to the car.

You sure its open? Its on a main st- and without a bat-entrance, that place would be definitely in the public eyeYou need to call ahead. They can't have there sighs on yet. Also there's reduced staffing. Some are open some are not.

Sounds
05-27-20, 12:44
You need to call ahead. They can't have there sighs on yet. Also there's reduced staffing. Some are open some are not.Also may be a matter of recognizing the phone number. If you are not a regular customer, may not answer.

Swindle
05-27-20, 14:46
Lincoln st in Worcester and BVR are open but I haven't found anything in Framingham or Ashland that's open.

Tons of places in Ham and 2 in the land of Ash. But the ones I drove by all looked closed.

Metro west bro's -- help us out here.

Someone promised an UTR Ham girl for a good massage + extras, never heard back!

Bababooey2
05-27-20, 16:50
Front door has been open the past few days. Looks like they are open.

17x E Main St #3, Milford, MA 017x7.

Lee1995
05-27-20, 21:14
Finally found out where canterbury was and I stopped by after work last night. 1 girl working only not sure about her name but she has big tits and big bips. Did hh massage for. 4 and then negotiated for FS for another 1. 2. Total damage was 1. 6 it was my first time here but obviously when asked if I've been there before I just said yes a few times.

SlickWilly007
05-27-20, 21:36
That's Angela right? I walked in there last year and got the other girl- I couldn't stop staring at the owner. Real cute if I remember right?

I remember on the way out finding her in the back and asking her name for the next time. Never made it back-.

Does she do anything outside of the norm? Show any skin?

FunTimes101
05-28-20, 09:35
Finally found out where canterbury was and I stopped by after work last night. 1 girl working only not sure about her name but she has big tits and big bips. Did hh massage for. 4 and then negotiated for FS for another 1. 2. Total damage was 1. 6 it was my first time here but obviously when asked if I've been there before I just said yes a few times.What town is "Canterbury" in?

Style20
05-28-20, 09:53
Can anyone tell me about Starr.

I heard she's not good but she got ass and that got me interested. I don't want to drive an hour just to get a shitty service.

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/to-h-had-ctor-turns-dream/112106882057

BasesLoaded888
05-28-20, 12:33
Anyone check this place out or is this a scam? Of course the pics look tempting but probably aren't accurate.

Thanks,

BL.

Homer1123
05-28-20, 12:37
What town is "Canterbury" in?Can't is in Worcester, it is located on the street of which is it named after. When I found it I went onto google street map view and scrolled down the street to find it.

Craven Morehed
05-28-20, 13:36

17x E Main St #3, Milford, MA 017x7.I called and someone answered but she said maybe open next week.

MagicMan54
05-28-20, 17:03
Its great to hear of all the openings but can anyone tell why the hell they are letting them open? Are they suppose to be 6 ft apart for massage? Are they suppose to wear hazmat suits? Whats the deal especially if the strip clubs are still closed.

Sounds
05-29-20, 09:27
Its great to hear of all the openings but can anyone tell why the hell they are letting them open? Are they suppose to be 6 ft apart for massage? Are they suppose to wear hazmat suits? Whats the deal especially if the strip clubs are still closed.They are not open. If you were a regular you might be able to go visit your favorite girl and see how she is doing.

StayingAlive
05-30-20, 13:58
Does can't have new contract info? # doesn't seem to be working, might just stop by.

JpcCT
05-30-20, 19:01
I attempted to call to see if they were open as it is a bit of a drive for me and got no answer. Can we confirm 1) She is still there and 2) It is truly open?

Finally found out where canterbury was and I stopped by after work last night. 1 girl working only not sure about her name but she has big tits and big bips. Did hh massage for. 4 and then negotiated for FS for another 1. 2. Total damage was 1. 6 it was my first time here but obviously when asked if I've been there before I just said yes a few times.

CCChunks
05-30-20, 20:48
I attempted to call to see if they were open as it is a bit of a drive for me and got no answer. Can we confirm 1) She is still there and 2) It is truly open?OPEN I posted quick review a few says ago. Went last Friday.

Swindle
06-03-20, 14:17
Stopped in on Monday. Tried calling but there was no answer so I drove by and rang the bell. Lee Lee helped me out. $$ for full. She took my pounding with a digit in her ass. Fun time.

OPEN I posted quick review a few says ago. Went last Friday.

Rubman18
06-03-20, 15:09
Stopped in on Monday. Tried calling but there was no answer so I drove by and rang the bell. Lee Lee helped me out. $$ for full. She took my pounding with a digit in her ass. Fun time.To.

She took cock In her ass for $$?

MagicMan54
06-03-20, 15:47
To.

She took cock In her ass for $$?Can anyone comment on looks quality on said Lee Lee?

SlickWilly007
06-03-20, 16:41
To.

She took cock In her ass for $$?He said 'a' digit. Not 'the' digit. Haha.

What did you get her with? I like the ole' thumb in the bum trick. You grab the cheeks and the thumbs are right there!

Swindle
06-04-20, 01:58
Just my index finger. One knuckle.

To.

She took cock In her ass for $$?

Swindle
06-07-20, 12:21
Stopped in for a run at the place off of Edgell yesterday. Lina took me to the room and I got comfortable. She started off walking on my back and legs and then went to work with her hands. The massage was very good and led to a damn good tease. Flipped over and gave me a very good finish. I'm not sure if anything else is available and I'm not sure that I'd be interested if there was.

LoveTheSwine
06-07-20, 15:30
Stopped in for a run at the place off of Edgell yesterday. Lina took me to the room and I got comfortable. She started off walking on my back and legs and then went to work with her hands. The massage was very good and led to a damn good tease. Flipped over and gave me a very good finish. I'm not sure if anything else is available and I'm not sure that I'd be interested if there was.What's the going rate? Any places open after 10 pm?

Thoren2002
06-08-20, 01:08
Anyone know if BVR is opening soon? Just happened to drive by today it looked dark as hell. Would love to see Kay once this stuff is all over. PM me if you don't want to respond in the forum.

Swindle
06-08-20, 14:16
60 per hour and the standard 40 for tip.

What's the going rate? Any places open after 10 pm?

Mertz G
06-08-20, 15:07
Looks like Hannah is back!

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/classy-multifaceted-masseuse/428798647608

JohnTies
06-08-20, 18:44

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/classy-multifaceted-masseuse/428798647608She may be back, but for how long before drama strikes, like always.

Also, she is not really worth it, not as good looking as before and service offered is less than before also.

Hard pass suggested to all.

Fuhgetaboudit
06-08-20, 19:35
Have to wonder if she is still near ChickFilA. From her ad at least it still indicates that certain things are absolutely off the menu, unless. BTW, everyone knew she was having issues before she dropped off radar around beginning of April. Hope her January and February issues for alleged larceny was not with one of you mongers; I deleted the reference to the telegram news records on this subject, but, you can search for it yourself, it is not hard to locate.

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/classy-multifaceted-masseuse/428798647608

SlickWilly007
06-08-20, 19:38
Anyone know if BVR is opening soon? Just happened to drive by today it looked dark as hell. Would love to see Kay once this stuff is all over. PM me if you don't want to respond in the forumOpen -- you need to call. Door is locked. Appointment only. There is only Yu-Yu right now until next week I think?

Wabbitt9
06-09-20, 02:30

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/classy-multifaceted-masseuse/428798647608Back and seemingly with an even larger wall of text, it seems.

Thoren2002
06-11-20, 14:02
Open -- you need to call. Door is locked. Appointment only. There is only Yu-Yu right now until next week I think?Cool thanks. Kay and Yu-Yu are the same person.

Sounds
06-11-20, 14:35
Cool thanks. Kay and Yu-Yu are the same person.Yuyu has help now. Last few times I have gone she was alone. Made the mistake of calling for an appointment and did not specifically request I see her. She was busy at the time I arrived so saw the new girl.

Seemed cute, but hard to guess age with mask. Was not bad. But not comparable to Yuyu.

Volcano17
06-11-20, 22:12
Stopped in for a run at the place off of Edgell yesterday. Lina took me to the room and I got comfortable. She started off walking on my back and legs and then went to work with her hands. The massage was very good and led to a damn good tease. Flipped over and gave me a very good finish. I'm not sure if anything else is available and I'm not sure that I'd be interested if there was.Longtime reader needs a bit more info on "the place off Edgell". I drove back and forth today along that long road but did not see an obvious place. Does it list other services like nails or hair, etc? This looking quarantine has got me ready to erupt!

Thanks for more info.

NickMurray860
06-12-20, 06:54
Has anyone checked this place out? It has been advertising on city x and saying new everything.

Yogurt Slinger
06-12-20, 11:53
I was happy to see Amy is working. I agree Yu-Yu has a better massage and more teasing, but Amy always gives me a better finish. I love going under the top and rubbing her huge erect nips and she almost always give me a double finish. One time she worked really hard at it and got a third pop. Ahhhh to be young, LOL.

Side note, there was another girl working yesterday that I haven’t seen before. Looked very attractive, but hard to judge with a mask.

Thoren2002
06-13-20, 13:36
I was happy to see Amy is working. I agree Yu-Yu has a better massage and more teasing, but Amy always gives me a better finish. I love going under the top and rubbing her huge erect nips and she almost always give me a double finish. One time she worked really hard at it and got a third pop. Ahhhh to be young, LOL.

Side note, there was another girl working yesterday that I havent seen before. Looked very attractive, but hard to judge with a mask.So they are wearing masks? Are they asking clients to wear them too?

MagicMan54
06-14-20, 19:22
Any info on this one?

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/y-y-ti-i/154738698623

Zeebo123
06-16-20, 11:36
Has anyone checked this place out? It has been advertising on city x and saying new everything.I TOFTT and visited this place last week. Typical AMP with young lovelies in the advert and and older woman in the shop. Massage was so so, not bad but I 've had better at AMPs. COVID precautions were minimal, some hand sanitizer and she wore a mask during the massage. Paid for an hour, but the HE began after not too much regular work. Excellent attention to the berries but on the flip worked on the twig a little too much to bring the festivities to a more rapid close than I desired. A Little extra was requested from the standard tip in order to get UTC on top but then there were calls and interruptions so the session was cut short to 30 min by mutual agreement so the difference in session price came out of the tip. Total damage of a franklin.

WIR? Probably if this lock down continues, EH AMPs are much closer but CT is not yet open for business. Not the beauty in the ad by a long shot but got the job done and my eyes were closed for most of it in any case.

BarebakRussian
06-19-20, 08:06
Any info on this one?

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/latin/y-y-ti-i/154738698623Saw her a few weeks back. Sweet kid, nice place. Not much of a massage, she uses that oily gel and doesn't really have skills. Tease was nice before the flip and good conversation. After flip, she gets topless with thong, great body, nice tits (C maybe D) and roaming is allowed but you don't get full access. Hand release only at least on the first visit. She's quite insistent that she is not an escort so that may be as much as you ever get. Too bad if that's the case because she's good looking with great body. As it stands though, it's overpriced for what you get. $200/ half.

Sounds
06-19-20, 13:13
Phase 2 part 2 starts Monday! Places can open. Sure masks will be an issue. But step in right direction!

Hygocoser
06-22-20, 08:46
Been out of the hobby for awhile because of the cov19 issue. , was driving around Worcester and decided to drive by can't st, open signe was on, thought to myself why not, street was empty, parking spots everywhere, glad I did. Blonde Chinese girl opened the door and let me in, Shishi or Cici, she had mask on (that she took after for a little bit) not sure if I got it right, I opted for Hh, pretty woman late 30's (maybe) body wise 8 out of 10, face 7, small but nice bb's, soft skin freshly Irish spring showered LOL. Wearing a short pink dress with nothing under. Groomed and tight kitty. 40 house, 120 tip. Saw guys saying that when AMPs would reopen they would raise rates, for me was cheaper, had visited before and their rates was 140.

Sounds
06-22-20, 09:37
Been out of the hobby for awhile because of the cov19 issue. , was driving around Worcester and decided to drive by can't st, open signe was on, thought to myself why not, street was empty, parking spots everywhere, glad I did. Blonde Chinese girl opened the door and let me in, Shishi or Cici, she had mask on (that she took after for a little bit) not sure if I got it right, I opted for Hh, pretty woman late 30's (maybe) body wise 8 out of 10, face 7, small but nice bb's, soft skin freshly Irish spring showered LOL. Wearing a short pink dress with nothing under. Groomed and tight kitty. 40 house, 120 tip. Saw guys saying that when AMPs would reopen they would raise rates, for me was cheaper, had visited before and their rates was 140.Thanks for the report. Will have to check it out later this week.

I know the girls rotate there so reports on a particular girl probably do not mean much. But am curious. Anyone ever get BBFS at Canterbury? Best I was able was a BBBJ.

TheBoobHound
06-22-20, 09:47
Been out of the hobby for awhile because of the cov19 issue. ... 40 house, 120 tip. Saw guys saying that when AMPs would reopen they would raise rates, for me was cheaper, had visited before and their rates was 140.Yeah it'll be interesting how the prices shake out. It will probably be different from one place to another. I've read about shops and girls asking for more to exploit the pent up demand.

But I also know a lot of girls are anxious to get back, as they haven't earned anything for months. Some took vacations for a month or two that got extended by the virus. So I think a lot of spas will be at maximum staff capacity.

We'll see how it all plays out in the market.

NewEnglabd
06-22-20, 10:44
I've visited a couple places usually 40 house and I'd tip 40 for th with happy ending. I noticed some tip much more. I'm new to this so not sure. Didn't seem to displease anyone.

TheBoobHound
06-22-20, 13:05
I've visited a couple places usually 40 house and I'd tip 40 for th with happy ending. I noticed some tip much more. I'm new to this so not sure. Didn't seem to displease anyone.40 is fine for a happy ending.

Craven Morehed
06-22-20, 13:09
So they are wearing masks? Are they asking clients to wear them too?I was there last weekend and didn't wear a mask. I guess some places require it though.

Sounds
06-22-20, 14:59
I've visited a couple places usually 40 house and I'd tip 40 for th with happy ending. I noticed some tip much more. I'm new to this so not sure. Didn't seem to displease anyone.What I do as general rules.

$40 is good for ending only.

I tip more if she takes out the girls for play and allows roaming.

BJ 80.

FS $100 - $140 depending on place, girl, age, etc.

Have tipped better at times if for some reason felt the girl went above and beyond in some way.

ARegularGuy
06-22-20, 15:50
Most I ever spend was there was $120. That was earlier this year.

ARG.

Been out of the hobby for awhile because of the cov19 issue. , was driving around Worcester and decided to drive by can't st, open signe was on, thought to myself why not, street was empty, parking spots everywhere, glad I did. Blonde Chinese girl opened the door and let me in, Shishi or Cici, she had mask on (that she took after for a little bit) not sure if I got it right, I opted for Hh, pretty woman late 30's (maybe) body wise 8 out of 10, face 7, small but nice bb's, soft skin freshly Irish spring showered LOL. Wearing a short pink dress with nothing under. Groomed and tight kitty. 40 house, 120 tip. Saw guys saying that when AMPs would reopen they would raise rates, for me was cheaper, had visited before and their rates was 140.

Attract
06-23-20, 07:30
So now the massage places are required to take your temperature as soon as you enter there place (just like you go to a doctor or a barber) and technically keep a record of everyone they see. Don't know how much these places are going to follow this rule as I am sure nobody wants there name on record.

Waiting to see what other restrictions are put through.

Any body else has any more details on this.

Attract
06-23-20, 07:34
Pretty much FS in any local AMP standards is between 80-120. Never paid more than that. Can't has always been on higher side. There girls try to get as much possible from you. No standard rates apply there. At times talent there is young and attractive so people get tempted and land up paying much more than they should.

What I do as general rules.

$40 is good for ending only.

I tip more if she takes out the girls for play and allows roaming.

BJ 80.

FS $100 - $140 depending on place, girl, age, etc.

Have tipped better at times if for some reason felt the girl went above and beyond in some way.

Sounds
06-23-20, 12:55
So now the massage places are required to take your temperature as soon as you enter there place (just like you go to a doctor or a barber) and technically keep a record of everyone they see. Don't know how much these places are going to follow this rule as I am sure nobody wants there name on record.

Waiting to see what other restrictions are put through.

Any body else has any more details on this.Have gotten the temperature check when a place was operating UTR during the shutdown. Was easy instant hand held thing. No problem with that. Sure everyone will have a problem if they take names. Guess they will find there are really a lot of people named John Smith!

Iamme Iam
06-23-20, 20:57
So, I have hobbyied / hobbied (how do we spell this new word?) a few times with regular AMP woman I know in a few AMPs during the flu period. Saw two woman last week, and with the reopening of regular AMP, I had a visit today. I have time in Worcester while down for an MD visit, but instead of revisiting an AMP I have been to multiple times, wondered if anyone has a fav AMP, that is not discussed that I should visit. Discussing in general terms here, or in a PM is fine. I have never been to most of the AMPs in Worcester, and we tend to only talk about a few in this group. Thanks.

Member #6488
06-23-20, 23:58
So, I have hobbyied / hobbied (how do we spell this new word?) a few times with regular AMP woman I know in a few AMPs during the flu period. Saw two woman last week, and with the reopening of regular AMP, I had a visit today. I have time in Worcester while down for an MD visit, but instead of revisiting an AMP I have been to multiple times, wondered if anyone has a fav AMP, that is not discussed that I should visit. Discussing in general terms here, or in a PM is fine. I have never been to most of the AMPs in Worcester, and we tend to only talk about a few in this group. Thanks.My vote is BVR. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a decent one that is not discussed here.

Iamme Iam
06-24-20, 09:16
My vote is BVR. I think you'll be hard pressed to find a decent one that is not discussed here.I know BVR is still well respected, I was a regular when it opened and I was still working a decade ago. However, I grew to enjoy the options offered in Providence RI, and couldn't settle for just are&T joints. I see 4 different AMP woman for BBFS, that is not my only requirement, but, I like places with a less strict MMS. There are about a dozen AMPs in Worcester that we rarely or never hear about. I was hoping we could get some posts on the other choices we don't all head to.

EffYouTrump
06-24-20, 09:44
So, I have hobbyied / hobbied (how do we spell this new word?) a few times with regular AMP woman I know in a few AMPs during the flu period. Saw two woman last week, and with the reopening of regular AMP, I had a visit today. I have time in Worcester while down for an MD visit, but instead of revisiting an AMP I have been to multiple times, wondered if anyone has a fav AMP, that is not discussed that I should visit. Discussing in general terms here, or in a PM is fine. I have never been to most of the AMPs in Worcester, and we tend to only talk about a few in this group. Thanks.The one I never see discussed here is Brooks St in Northern Worcester. Not the biggest menu in the world but decent for basic service.

Iamme Iam
06-24-20, 10:09
The one I never see discussed here is Brooks St in Northern Worcester. Not the biggest menu in the world but decent for basic service.Brooks, Grafton st, Pleasant st, Shrewsbury st, etc, some have quite a few reviews on the are&T site, but little discussion here.

TheBoobHound
06-24-20, 10:46
Brooks, Grafton st, Pleasant st, Shrewsbury st, etc, some have quite a few reviews on the are&T site, but little discussion here.Not sure which one it was, but a couple years back I drove past a spa pretty late, around 9 or 10 pm and the open sign was on Spain gave a shot. It was in a house that had been concerted to office space and was on the second floor. Was a decent looking, older, skinny Chinese lady. Quickly agreed to BJ and suggested sex on my next visit. Don't really remember what part of town it was, don't know if it's still open or if her offerings were the typical menu.

Does the 2nd floor of house part ring a bell though?

Iamme Iam
06-24-20, 11:40
Not sure which one it was, but a couple years back I drove past a spa pretty late, around 9 or 10 pm and the open sign was on Spain gave a shot. It was in a house that had been concerted to office space and was on the second floor. Was a decent looking, older, skinny Chinese lady. Quickly agreed to BJ and suggested sex on my next visit. Don't really remember what part of town it was, don't know if it's still open or if her offerings were the typical menu.

Does the 2nd floor of house part ring a bell though?Was it the one on Park? Almost across from 431 b? (I double checked, the place on the second floor of Park is not even listed on the "R&T" site, assume it closed up. I don't hobby regularly in Worcester anymore. And, with the shutdown in many AMPs in RI, I have become more limited in the 2020's. Thanks for your memory.

MarriedTom
06-27-20, 06:59
Was it the one on Park? Almost across from 431 b? (I double checked, the place on the second floor of Park is not even listed on the "R&T" site, assume it closed up. I don't hobby regularly in Worcester anymore. And, with the shutdown in many AMPs in RI, I have become more limited in the 2020's. Thanks for your memory.Is that still an option? Have not heard about it in a long time! Lat time I went, parked all the way at the end in the back, and got blocked in. Had to wait about 1/2 hr till the dickheads finally came out from around the corner and moved it. 3 locals carrying bags from the cell phone store.

Iamme Iam
06-27-20, 08:06
Is that still an option? Have not heard about it in a long time! Lat time I went, parked all the way at the end in the back, and got blocked in. Had to wait about 1/2 hr till the dickheads finally came out from around the corner and moved it. 3 locals carrying bags from the cell phone store.I haven't been to 431 b in some time, when they set up the TS, it was great to have one, North of RI, but it was gross. Then Bemis in Fitchburg opened, and they set up a new TS area that was new, clean and a TS specific area. As opposed to 431 b where the TS area was also the bathroom and where the ladies cooked meals. It is handy having the back door and parking.

RonFknSwanson
06-27-20, 16:21
Saw CiCi a few days back, not sure anybody else was working. Sexy outfit pushed those titties up and pretty decent legs. The puppet strings fell when she got naked but, still a good time since she seemed to be into it. 40 + 120 CFS.

Also dropped by the new envelope recently, a couple ladies working but I didn't get the name of my provider. 50's, nothing to grab or look at, should have just left in hindsight when I recognized her. Saw her once before a while back and she likes to moan / make weird noises during the massage which weren't much of a turn on so I just skipped it eventually and flipped over. Didn't have a rubber but I got 40+100 for hh bbfscip, not going to lie I'm pretty disgusted with myself and will get tested but she was eager and willing so thought I'd share.

Hidensneak
06-28-20, 00:36
I normally trend towards the SW, but recently I find myself wanting to venture out I. I've never done the AMP. I do have a question for some of the more seasons members.

Do you have to get completely naked can you leave a t shirt on. And be completely naked from the waist down. Do they require you to be completely naked. This will be my first attempt going to a AMP. I am a little self conscious of my chest area due to surgery I had a while back. I'm not obese or anything just the scar puts me off.

Thanks for the input.

Stay safe.

Lennox65
06-28-20, 07:30
I normally trend towards the SW, but recently I find myself wanting to venture out I. I've never done the AMP. I do have a question for some of the more seasons members.

Do you have to get completely naked can you leave a t shirt on. And be completely naked from the waist down. Do they require you to be completely naked. This will be my first attempt going to a AMP. I am a little self conscious of my chest area due to surgery I had a while back. I'm not obese or anything just the scar puts me off.

Thanks for the input.

Stay safe.You won't have a problem. Just briefly explain and it will be fine.

FunTimes101
06-29-20, 09:39
Meini spa in ashland / framingham anyone been there?

MarriedTom
06-29-20, 13:10

Thanks for the input.

Stay safe.I myself have a zipper and a few holes where repairs were needed! (Did not play well with others as a youth either!) They have never been an issue with the girls for me. No explanations were ever asked. They have seen a lot and they know they are just there to yank your crank and part with as much cash as you are willing to give up! The hunchback of Notre Dame gets the rub and tug just as sure as Fabio! You are a pure financial transaction to them. Some just pretend better than others.

Participate, enjoy, and report back! You will be glad you did! Start off with a L1 (r&t) joint, and work your way up to L2 and L3 places.

Swindle
06-29-20, 13:16
Standard fare for the most part. 60/40 good massage with a quality handshake. I prefer the place in saxonville.

Meini spa in ashland / framingham anyone been there?

LustyB
06-29-20, 13:57
Called Sutton and seems they are still closed.

Iamme Iam
06-29-20, 15:01

Do you have to get completely naked can you leave a t shirt on. And be completely naked from the waist down. Do they require you to be completely naked. This will be my first attempt going to a AMP. I am a little self conscious of my chest area due to surgery I had a while back. I'm not obese or anything just the scar puts me off. Thanks for the input. Stay safe.Two things, I agree with Married Tom, the woman have seen it all, and rarely say or even look twice at anything that may be different about you. The woman have a compliment for anything they can think about you to say. If you take to long to finish, how often have we all heard "You so strong" (I have never been sure, is this a compliment or an insult?) If you are tall, slim, muscular, whatever, they have something nice to say. I would think a common concern of many guys is excess hair, regardless of where it is. Either they say nothing, or have something nice to say. I know its a lie, but I see an AMP woman, and after BBFS, she always say's "only for you".

Second, there is a message you are sending, that is important, by getting undressed quickly (that you are not a newbie) . Also, letting them see you naked, or my favorite technique, setting a condom down on top of the lotion table with the tip, it sends a message, exactly what you want. In addition to getting undressed, and acting like you have been doing this for decades, is, if there is a TS (table shower) ALWAYS take it, its always worded as a question, but the woman feel safer if they know they cleaned every part of you, that they may have to touch. With the cut down on TS AMPs (RI) there aren't many places left, but if questioned, always say, "I'd love a TS". Don't forget, if something feels good, let them know, and request more. Also, learn how to say hello and thanks in Chinese.

Sex Rohmer
06-29-20, 15:41
Does anyone know if FBW made it thru the shutdown? Look like it closed, but not sure where to look for ads nowadays.

ClitfLicker
06-29-20, 15:50
Does anyone know if FBW made it thru the shutdown? Look like it closed, but not sure where to look for ads nowadays.Checkout Rubmaps dot com.

Jimmy Pratt
06-29-20, 16:43
Just a quick 'correction' - you need to use rubm*s. Ch because the US-based site is shut down.

Checkout Rubmaps dot com.

SlickWilly007
06-29-20, 16:56
Meini spa in ashland / framingham anyone been there?I've had Angela a few times. She gives a good massage, good tease and HJ finish. Has anyone got any more from her? Body looks good! I'm just not very pushy. But I'd pay up.

Anyone else in there worth it?

PeaceHeaven
06-30-20, 14:13
Update--I stopped in at the Stafford Street operation a few days ago. This is the place that is owned by the same people as 466 Park ave.

Used to be a good spot. Used to be.

Anyway, the front sign was off (mid-day) but when I rang doorbell I was answered and instructed to go around to the back.

Seemed one person was working, Anna. Seemed pleasant. Decent English. Opted for an hour. Mistake! Massage sucked mainly because she was so lazy that she sat on a stool for most of it!! I could hear the stool wheeling around every time she went to get more oil, etc. Weird. No masseuse can give a real massage from a stool. !! After 25 minutes she asked me to flip over, then she told me my mask needed to be readjusted. Very mask conscious!! That was a bad sign too. Then she asked me about tips and said I could put my hands on her boobs or butt for. 80. I said no thanks. She was all about the money and insisted that her tipping rates were normal. After a discussion I got fed up and said "enough" and left. Gave her $20 tip--even THAT was too much. So skip that place while "Anna" is there. Next time I will go to can't which is only a mile or so away. ! PH.

LustyB
07-02-20, 06:14
Went yesterday and drew Lucy. Couldn't really see her face because of the mask, but I was there for one thing. Massage was lackluster. Many other places to go if you want a decent massage.

$. 20 plus the house fee for 30 minutes got the job done.

Sounds
07-02-20, 08:07
Went yesterday and drew Lucy. Couldn't really see her face because of the mask, but I was there for one thing. Massage was lackluster. Many other places to go if you want a decent massage.

$. 20 plus the house fee for 30 minutes got the job done.Have seen Lucy twice. First time did not care about getting the massage, so didn't pay attention to it. Enjoyed the rest of the visit very much.

Saw her again when my neck and shoulders were bothering me. Told her really needed a good massage in that area. She did a great job! Put a lot of effort in and helped a lot.

May need to tell her up front that you need a good massage if that is what you are wanting.

TinType
07-02-20, 09:08
Wondering if anyone has tried this place out. Just noticed the sign recently. Called this morning & they're open but you need to make an appt. Seems like it could have potential but I have no time right now. Maybe it's been there forever & I didn't know. No idea. Thanks, gang.

Sounds
07-02-20, 10:02
Wondering if anyone has tried this place out. Just noticed the sign recently. Called this morning & they're open but you need to make an appt. Seems like it could have potential but I have no time right now. Maybe it's been there forever & I didn't know. No idea. Thanks, gang.I am assuming this is the place.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5659-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4749259&viewfull=1#post4749259

Unless someone has other info, does not seem worth visiting.

GhostDog4
07-02-20, 12:07
Anybody have any information on this place. Just stumbled across the place, small strip mall and their sign is so faded I never noticed before.

Stegman
07-02-20, 14:23
Wondering if anyone has tried this place out. Just noticed the sign recently. Called this morning & they're open but you need to make an appt. Seems like it could have potential but I have no time right now. Maybe it's been there forever & I didn't know. No idea. Thanks, gang.Decent massage. I when they first opened, standard rub and tug joint. Didn't really like their parking to exposed on the main street.

Daremo13
07-02-20, 14:39

Drove by rented space is all cleaned out signage and inside empty.I drove by there today. What was once an empty-looking space now has curtains and a sign in the window. Perhaps they're not closed after all?

CCChunks
07-02-20, 19:07
I drove by there today. What was once an empty-looking space now has curtains and a sign in the window. Perhaps they're not closed after all?Yes it does look opened, not sure I will try it as the service was not good before Ronnie.

Jack A Dogov
07-04-20, 20:06
I stopped into BVR for the first time since November. I drew Amy. She was wearing a mask and told me I had to wear one too. She also had me use hand sanitizer before I got on the table. Once I was on the table I took the mask off and she didn't say anything. Her massage was good. Not great but good. ST was decent and on the flip she ooohed and aaahed at junior stand at attention. Nice slow finish and a nice cleanup. Good face and head massage to wrap things up. While I was getting dressed she replaced the linen on the table including the face cradle. She also took all the towels she had used and put them in a bag along with the table linens. Amy looks to be quite pretty although hard to tell with the mask and she also looks like she has a banging body. Unfortunately I didn't get to see it as she would cleverly maneuver herself out of the way when I tried to go UTC. OTC was fine though. I didn't see Kay but obviously she was there because as I was leaving I said something to Amy which she didn't understand and heard Kay call out from another room in Chinese to her obviously translating what I said. Looks like I may become a regular there again.

Attract
07-05-20, 09:36
Long time back it was usual AMP with 60+40 service with no UTC and limited OTC. Apparently had an ownership change sometime ago since then never had a chance to revisit.

A

Anybody have any information on this place. Just stumbled across the place, small strip mall and their sign is so faded I never noticed before..

Attract
07-05-20, 09:42
These place has never had good talent. They were always over priced and horrible service. Once saw a review that a guy had a good time there. May be he was lucky, me personally visited couple of times and had the same experience. Better options available.

Update--I stopped in at the Stafford Street operation a few days ago. This is the place that is owned by the same people as 466 Park ave.

Used to be a good spot. Used to be.

Anyway, the front sign was off (mid-day) but when I rang doorbell I was answered and instructed to go around to the back.

Seemed one person was working, Anna. Seemed pleasant. Decent English. Opted for an hour. Mistake! Massage sucked mainly because she was so lazy that she sat on a stool for most of it!! I could hear the stool wheeling around every time she went to get more oil, etc. Weird. No masseuse can give a real massage from a stool. !! After 25 minutes she asked me to flip over, then she told me my mask needed to be readjusted. Very mask conscious!! That was a bad sign too. Then she asked me about tips and said I could put my hands on her boobs or butt for. 80. I said no thanks. She was all about the money and insisted that her tipping rates were normal. After a discussion I got fed up and said "enough" and left. Gave her $20 tip--even THAT was too much. So skip that place while "Anna" is there. Next time I will go to can't which is only a mile or so away. ! PH.

SoxFan68
07-06-20, 14:17
I was in the area so based on previous review I asked for appointment with Natasha. She said "what time you come in? So I made noon appointment but I do not think it was Natasha. It was very busy with walk ins and phone calls, and she could only do 30 min for 50. I had to wait in room while she finished with someone else, and then someone was waiting while she finished with me. Whole thing seemed very rushed and mechanical. Massage itself was just OK, standard HE at the end. I know with the reopening they are busy. I tipped 40 but even that seemed too much for the rushed experience. On the way out she said "next time I give you hour" but I do not think I will repeat.

Jimmy Pratt
07-06-20, 18:11
For anyone interested. The place in Marlborough now has their sign lit up. I drove by there the other day.

JP.

Nineteenth
07-08-20, 22:09
Was traveling from Providence to Worcester and decided to make a pit stop at BVR. First time visitor and was lucky to draw Yu-Yu / Kay. Used hand sanitizer and we both wore masks for then entire visit. Hadn't had a spa visit since covid started and Kay showed me what I had been missing. She uses oil to give a slow sensual massage which is pure bliss. A short soft tease and then a fantastic finish. I've had a hundred massages in the Providence glory days Lily's, NMS, Smilers and even Jade. Kay ranks right up there in the top ten on the first visit! I usually hope to build a rapport with multiple visits. I can only imagine a visit with Kay if you become a regular.

50mag
07-09-20, 08:49
Was traveling from Providence to Worcester and decided to make a pit stop at BVR. First time visitor and was lucky to draw Yu-Yu / Kay. Used hand sanitizer and we both wore masks for then entire visit. Hadn't had a spa visit since covid started and Kay showed me what I had been missing. She uses oil to give a slow sensual massage which is pure bliss. A short soft tease and then a fantastic finish. I've had a hundred massages in the Providence glory days Lily's, NMS, Smilers and even Jade. Kay ranks right up there in the top ten on the first visit! I usually hope to build a rapport with multiple visits. I can only imagine a visit with Kay if you become a regular.Damages?

Table shower?

Thanks!

Funky508
07-09-20, 14:18
Went to rose day spa in hope dale today. Got "summer" the new girl. Short and thick with perfect little breasts. Very nixe, good English. Half way decent massage with a nice tease. Immediate started Extraction and took the girls out on the flip. Roaming allowed utc on top, OTC on bottom. Was very sensual and skill full with minimal jackhammer for release. Mama San (short, thick, huge tits decent looking) had come in to talk to summer and said hello to me, so I asked her if she wanted to join. Shortly after, she cam back into the room to help with the massage for a little, at no extra cost. My only two complaints was that I had to wait 10 min for summer to finish with another customer, and my time was cut short buy ten minutes. Standard house + tip. Will be repeating. Hopefully once a relationship is established the menu will expand.

Nineteenth
07-09-20, 22:43
Bvr no shower offered.

70 house fee, 40 tip and extra 40 for access and outstanding finish.

WMassDan
07-11-20, 07:58
Visited Lincoln Street several weeks ago, called ahead and requested Anna. Read on this forum that she does cim, that just doesn't happen in my neck of the woods. She is as others have described, plain looking, average body. Not unpleasant but certainly wasn't overly excited with her look. Massage was mediocre, so I just asked for soft only. Soft was good and led to a excellent tease. Flip and I tell her what I want. She gets out the wet wipes to clean up junior and dives right in. I had recently manscaped, so balls were freshly shaved. She spent fair amount of time sucking my balls before moving on. I sit up, edge of the table, she gets down on her knees and gives a pretty good BBBJCIM. She does stop until I'm drained, stands up, walks over to a pail on the floor and spits. Classic. Clean up and go, . 4 for the half and. 8 for the tip. Will repeat.

LustyB
07-11-20, 09:39
Bvr no shower offered.

70 house fee, 40 tip and extra 40 for access and outstanding finish.70 for the hour? When did that happen?

Nineteenth
07-11-20, 12:37
70 for the hour? When did that happen?I paid whatever the sign on the wall said it might have been 60. I'm so used to 70 in RI that I'm not sure.

Sounds
07-11-20, 22:09
Visited Lincoln Street several weeks ago, called ahead and requested Anna. Read on this forum that she does cim, that just doesn't happen in my neck of the woods. She is as others have described, plain looking, average body. Not unpleasant but certainly wasn't overly excited with her look. Massage was mediocre, so I just asked for soft only. Soft was good and led to a excellent tease. Flip and I tell her what I want. She gets out the wet wipes to clean up junior and dives right in. I had recently manscaped, so balls were freshly shaved. She spent fair amount of time sucking my balls before moving on. I sit up, edge of the table, she gets down on her knees and gives a pretty good BBBJCIM. She does stop until I'm drained, stands up, walks over to a pail on the floor and spits. Classic. Clean up and go, . 4 for the half and. 8 for the tip. Will repeat.Anna went back to NY and is no longer there. Unless of course there is another girl using the same name.

Daremo13
07-12-20, 15:37
Recently had an opportunity to visit the Rose on Shrewsbury recently.

As per usual these days, I did call ahead to make sure they were open and available.

I arrived about five minutes or so after calling (since I already had found a spot on the street to park). I'm not sure who greeted me, but she seemed a little. ,. I dunno, ambivalent to me showing up. I didn't recognize her, so that didn't quite matter.

I was shown to one of the rooms and got comfortable.

I opted for an hour, medium.

The massage itself was decent and relaxing. The towel-down afterward, though, was not hot, but I loved the feather tease.

I finally flipped, and lo and behold was someone I did recognize. She was happy to see me, noting that I hadn't been there in a long time. (Well it had been, even with the current situation.) How did I recognize her? Well, her friendly and very encouraging demeanor, plus the fact that she has a very nice rack on her. Wish I could remember her name, but she's always there. I don't think she was the one who let me inside in the first place, though, perhaps she was in back.

She went to work on the ending while I got to enjoy some OTC caressing on bottom and top. (I think she may have pulled her shirt up once or twice on previous visits, to give a good look at the twins.).

So, to sum up.

1 Hr + tip = . 6 + . 4 (worth it!

Masks worn the whole time.

Do call ahead, and they will ask which number is yours, as I think they're keeping to "known people" for now.

Will I go again? Yep. One of my favorite local places.

Daremo13
07-12-20, 15:40
Yes it does look opened, not sure I will try it as the service was not good before Ronnie.I don't think I've had a bad massage there. I did have to wait a long time on the table once, so I changed from the expected hour to just a half hour, as I was going to be meeting people afterward.

Other than that, I've never had a bad experience. I'd consider going again, perhaps after a pint or flight at one of the local taprooms.

Boston528
07-12-20, 16:57
Hi Gents, I can't seem to find the massage place where Anna works on Lincoln St. Can someone pass along the name or address either here or in PM. Many thanks,Bill.

Lgkok
07-13-20, 07:11
Hi Gents, I can't seem to find the massage place where Anna works on Lincoln St. Can someone pass along the name or address either here or in PM. Many thanks,Bill.I'd like the info as well.

PeaceHeaven
07-13-20, 12:10
I'd like the info as well.The place on Lincoln Street where Anna (used to?) work is called QQ and is basically a reincarnated version of the Envelope Street place that closed a while back.

It is on the rotary next to a Chinese take-out place. Down by the Restore Habitat for Humanity store. Place is a bit invisible until you get close, but is fairly big when you get inside. -- PH.

MarriedTom
07-13-20, 13:38
The place on Lincoln Street where Anna (used to?) work is called QQ and is basically a reincarnated version of the Envelope Street place that closed a while back.

It is on the rotary next to a Chinese take-out place. Down by the Restore Habitat for Humanity store. Place is a bit invisible until you get close, but is fairly big when you get inside. -- PH.I think it is 623 Lincoln St.

MagicMan54
07-14-20, 05:03
Hello,

Could anyone PM me a good non Asian independent message therapist and what services are offered.

Also does anyone know how often they change out the girls at can't? Had Lucy two weeks ago but want to try a new one when available.

BayleeJayHawk
07-14-20, 16:33
Bright notice on door, closed by the town. Probably they let their license expire. Hope if they reopen its with new management, old providers were not good to look at.

Sounds
07-14-20, 19:44
Hello,

Could anyone PM me a good non Asian independent message therapist and what services are offered.

Also does anyone know how often they change out the girls at can't? Had Lucy two weeks ago but want to try a new one when available.Only non-asian aware of is Leeza in Clinton. Search for info in the Fitchburg forum. Standard only available.

Don't know how often they change at Can't, but Lucy told me she was leaving the 15th.

ChairmanMoss
07-15-20, 23:40
Went for first time, attractive provider. Name was Eva or Emma and I think the new owner. No interruptions. 60 +40 definitely going back soon.

Matty1169
07-16-20, 12:48
https://boston.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/koithe-hottest-of-the-hot-is-i/152346329996

For people who enjoy massages. She seems like someone who does that type of stuff. Mainly. She probably may have reviews out here? I might go take a look. See if I come up with info. Looks like according to this ad she's out in the Haverhill, Mass area.

MrOllie
07-16-20, 18:02
Went for first time, attractive provider. Name was Eva or Emma and I think the new owner. No interruptions. 60 +40 definitely going back soon.Was it just the happy ending? Any touching, think they offer more?

MassConfusion
07-16-20, 21:01
I was in Milford today so I figured I would check out the new place and I'm glad I did, Eva is very sexy and it's not often you get a hot provider that also gives a great massage, very skilled with her hands tease and all, her tits are some of the best I've seen in awhile.

I'm definitely going back.

ChairmanMoss
07-16-20, 21:16
Standard service, no extras. I tried. Had to wear a mask.