PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Trailblazer99
07-23-19, 11:56
Thanks for the recommendation for Coco, she has a great set up top and gave a pretty good massage. Massage 7-8, ending solid 7, but then I go back to the Julia days there and even got two shots in the hour with an excellent massage. Typical fee $. 6 + $. 4 tip.

Play safe out there!

TB.

Hygocoser
07-23-19, 21:20
Just stopped by pleasant spa, one girl working, Lisa, snaggletooth but cute face,early 30s (I think)not good at boob sizes, to me looks medium(I don’t know)lol, . Asked for medium, very good skills, very sensual too. 10 minutes teasing with prostate massage. Flipped over, motioned FS, not a chance because the flo was there, hard hard time to understand her because she keeps telling me about her flo in Chinese language, finally understood when I felt her huge pad blocking the access. Seemed interested but couldn't do it because of that. Maybe next time. Finish with he, she got really soft hands, it felt nice, popped and she ends the session with a neck massage. Have never been a fan of neck massage (maybe because the other ones I tried didn't know what they were doing) but for the first time I enjoyed it. Standard house and tip fees.

Attract
07-23-19, 22:01
The new AMP in Webster is presently total legit. No touching allowed, all covered. Won't enter the room until you are face down. No massage skills, although did a back walk. In someone else has a different experience then please share.

Attract
07-23-19, 22:05
Guys it's worth a drive to meet CoCo. 100% as described before. Standard service but very flirty.

ZipDrive7
07-24-19, 09:10
Anyone have a lead on FS in Framingham?

Thanks.

Sounds
07-28-19, 12:49
My understanding is gone for good. No plans to open somewhere else in the area.

GenesisKarom
07-28-19, 13:02
Went there yesterday for massage and met provider name Lisa. I won't recommend. Mediocre skills. Mechanical job finish. Not attractive. Place also not clean.

Iamme Iam
07-28-19, 19:47
Just stopped by pleasant spa, one girl working, Lisa, snaggletooth but cute face,early 30s (I think)not good at boob sizes, to me looks medium(I dont know)lol, . Asked for medium, very good skills, very sensual too. 10 minutes teasing with prostate massage. Flipped over, motioned FS, not a chance because the flo was there, hard hard time to understand her because she keeps telling me about her flo in Chinese language, finally understood when I felt her huge pad blocking the access. Seemed interested but couldn't do it because of that. Maybe next time. Finish with he, she got really soft hands, it felt nice, popped and she ends the session with a neck massage. Have never been a fan of neck massage (maybe because the other ones I tried didn't know what they were doing) but for the first time I enjoyed it. Standard house and tip fees.I am not suggesting every AMP woman with a pad on is faking, but, as I understand it, many wear one to prevent the option of offering FS. The real question is, did you actually find an AMP woman who still has her period? It is so infrequent to find talent locally that is under 50. I feel like many of the negative reviews of AMPs are frequently by younger guys, for us social security aged guys, it is not often I see a woman my age or older. I am not saying it doesn't happen, but, usually the rule is to add (at least) 10+ years to whatever you believe the age is for an Asian woman. I have shown some of my regulars grandkids pictures, and they have shown me theirs. Suggesting they are usually post menopausal woman is more the rule than the exception. (Canterbury has younger woman occasionally, and NYC is all ages.

Hygocoser
07-28-19, 22:45
I am not suggesting every AMP woman with a pad on is faking, but, as I understand it, many wear one to prevent the option of offering FS. The real question is, did you actually find an AMP woman who still has her period? It is so infrequent to find talent locally that is under 50. I feel like many of the negative reviews of AMPs are frequently by younger guys, for us social security aged guys, it is not often I see a woman my age or older. I am not saying it doesn't happen, but, usually the rule is to add (at least) 10+ years to whatever you believe the age is for an Asian woman. I have shown some of my regulars grandkids pictures, and they have shown me theirs. Suggesting they are usually post menopausal woman is more the rule than the exception. (Canterbury has younger woman occasionally, and NYC is all ages.First time reading about this smooth trick to deny FS. This was my second time seeing it. The first time, the provider didn't carenabout it and was still up to it, she even showed me the inside, but I gave up, told her next time. She was like late 30's, early 40's (like you said, some of them are hard to guess) especially after they raided harmony in RI and posted the pictures and the age of the girls there on the newspaper, the youngest one was like late 30's,some of them I really thought they was on their 20's, I was shocked. About the negative review about the massage skills at pleasant, don't know what to say, IMHO it was a good massage, but who knows YMMV. About the uncleanliness I agree 100%

PeterBoris
07-29-19, 03:16
New to me anyway Corner of Fairfield Coco was provider older in shape and great massage skills.

Clean got the full hour and the girls came out with some coaxing.

Nothing else available.

FreddieBurg
07-29-19, 11:25
Has anyone contacted / talked to Suria this month? Talked to her last month and she told me she'd return in July. But some of you said she actually planed to retire. Not sure of there's the case.She is back for a short period. Saw her last week. She said she will be around till mid August.

Homer1123
08-01-19, 11:36
Reported many times thought I might contribute, place very exposed to the highway for people that care. Don't know the name of the lady but it was $.6 hr and $.4 tip. AMP woman looked mid 40's short hair nice thin body and good HE.

Hygocoser
08-04-19, 09:09
Got ripped off by a cute (not your usual mass AMP girls) Chinese girl at 431 b. Since I'm not being very good on guessing their age, let's say, to me she doesn't look more than 35. Cute face, B's, wearing jeans shorts, smooth skin, meaty legs and a decent butt. Ringed the doorbell, she let me in, took me to the first room on the left, asked me how long, told her one hour, told me 60 and gave her a benjamim (that's when the sh $& at t started, I had done that before many times in other places, never had a problem) She took the money, disappeared for at least 10 minutes, came back, left my head up and noticed she never brought my change or placed on top on my clothes like most of them do. I thought to myself, ok, maybe the other girl I've heard she's talking to is going to bring it or whateve, never happened. She starts her squeeze and push rub with the towel on (literally that) one of the most unpleasant session I've ever had, it was weird and uncomfortable that ended it up being annoying and I was getting ready to get up. During those 25 minutes max (not kidding) she left the room 5 times, 2 times to go talk to the other one on the room in the back and 3 to answer the door. At the 5th time she came and takes the towel off and starts a minute long ST and told me turn over. Thought I was going to be compensated for the lack of massage skills in a different way but no. Right after the flip, she did another 30 sec of ST and started moving her fist up and down for HE. Told her no, FS, she said no twice, and asked for a benjamim and 2 Jacksons. Told her no, that's too much (I would agree even for more than that if her skills and attitude were better, but I was discouraged enough already) she agreed on a Benj. And asked if I have a hat, I didn't and said she didn't have either and did the He sign again, I said no and got up, asked her about my change, she said and massage is 60 e change is tip, all together. Seriously, I've paid for a full hour, you did 25 minutes of squeezing and push and you still decide on your tip (shortening me on time, not providing at least a decent massage, no extras) I know she offered he, but She seemed too impatient to get rid off me, probably told someone in one of the times she went to answer the door to come back, and probably was going to give me a jack hammer he. I just let it go, whatever. Another thing, I Have never seen that before and I didn't when I went in to the room but saw on my out of the room as I was facing the exit, a tv, a monitor or something like that on with a bunch of cam images, you know, like those surveillance monitors showing a bunch of cams images from different places? It was quick, but one of images I could see it was from the front of the building and the other room was the one I was in looking at that screen. Didn't have time to see if any of those cams was from the massage room. Beware, only give them the house fee and keep the rest with you till the end.

CentralMassMan
08-04-19, 13:54
The new AMP in Webster is presently total legit. No touching allowed, all covered. Won't enter the room until you are face down. No massage skills, although did a back walk. In someone else has a different experience then please share.Legit? What legit place stays open until 10 PM on a Sunday night. Was thinking of trying this but I noticed a new place on Fairfield and someone has reviewed that one already.

Sounds
08-04-19, 19:15
Got ripped off by a cute (not your usual mass AMP girls) Chinese girl at 431 b. Since I'm not being very good on guessing their age, let's say, to me she doesn't look more than 35. Cute face, B's, wearing jeans shorts, smooth skin, meaty legs and a decent butt. Ringed the doorbell, she let me in, took me to the first room on the left, asked me how long, told her one hour, told me 60 and gave her a benjamim (that's when the sh $& at t started, I had done that before many times in other places, never had a problem) She took the money, disappeared for at least 10 minutes, came back, left my head up and noticed she never brought my change or placed on top on my clothes like most of them do. I thought to myself, ok, maybe the other girl I've heard she's talking to is going to bring it or whateve, never happened. She starts her squeeze and push rub with the towel on (literally that) one of the most unpleasant session I've ever had, it was weird and uncomfortable that ended it up being annoying and I was getting ready to get up. During those 25 minutes max (not kidding) she left the room 5 times, 2 times to go talk to the other one on the room in the back and 3 to answer the door. At the 5th time she came and takes the towel off and starts a minute long ST and told me turn over. Thought I was going to be compensated for the lack of massage skills in a different way but no. Right after the flip, she did another 30 sec of ST and started moving her fist up and down for HE. Told her no, FS, she said no twice, and asked for a benjamim and 2 Jacksons. Told her no, that's too much (I would agree even for more than that if her skills and attitude were better, but I was discouraged enough already) she agreed on a Benj. And asked if I have a hat, I didn't and said she didn't have either and did the He sign again, I said no and got up, asked her about my change, she said and massage is 60 e change is tip, all together. Seriously, I've paid for a full hour, you did 25 minutes of squeezing and push and you still decide on your tip (shortening me on time, not providing at least a decent massage, no extras) I know she offered he, but She seemed too impatient to get rid off me, probably told someone in one of the times she went to answer the door to come back, and probably was going to give me a jack hammer he. I just let it go, whatever. Another thing, I Have never seen that before and I didn't when I went in to the room but saw on my out of the room as I was facing the exit, a tv, a monitor or something like that on with a bunch of cam images, you know, like those surveillance monitors showing a bunch of cams images from different places? It was quick, but one of images I could see it was from the front of the building and the other room was the one I was in looking at that screen. Didn't have time to see if any of those cams was from the massage room. Beware, only give them the house fee and keep the rest with you till the end.Have posted this before.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5659-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4372718&viewfull=1#post4372718.

Never go to an AMP with anything but 20's and a couple of tens. You do not get change back. If you did in the past you were lucky.

Also cameras are not unusual. A number of places have them. Maybe all, just the ones that have not personally confirmed may just be better at hiding them. Am not aware of them being in the massage room.

Roger4520
08-05-19, 18:54
Visited the other day. She is back from China and in business. Very good massage with plenty of tease before flip. She is in her 40's and a 6-8 looking. Hope she stays around. New number 774-xxx-9497.

DBag39
08-05-19, 19:10
I have a little time for some fun this week for the first time in a while. I was wondering if anyone has been to envelope recently since the re-opening. I would just go to 122 for a decent massage and standard fare, but I'm in the mood for a little broader menu.

Sounds
08-05-19, 19:14
I have a little time for some fun this week for the first time in a while. I was wondering if anyone has been to envelope recently since the re-opening. I would just go to 122 for a decent massage and standard fare, but I'm in the mood for a little broader menu.Posted a week or so ago. Closed again for good.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5659-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4382225&viewfull=1#post4382225

Might want to check out 1040 or 154 in Fitchburg as alternatives. Amy at 1040 used to work at Envelope

DBag39
08-05-19, 19:16
Posted a week or so ago. Closed again for good.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5659-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=4382225&viewfull=1#post4382225.There is an ad today on cityx, so I was assuming it was open.

Sounds
08-06-19, 08:55
There is an ad today on cityx, so I was assuming it was open.As far as the ad, think it was an auto update that hasn't expired yet.

Be nice if that wasn't the case. But am told by one of the girls they are done

PSmith
08-07-19, 10:30
Can anyone PM me the contact info and cost for the three providers? What is the best way to contact them? Thanks.

LckHerLots
08-07-19, 14:24
What's the name of the spa that in either oxford or Sutton that Coco works at.

It goes by x4 for exit 4.

But there are three massage places in those two towns.

Any help really appreciated.

Attract
08-07-19, 16:02
Next to DD.

Any help really appreciated.

Ambrose
08-07-19, 17:38
100 % agree =- when I go into Fitchburg Bemis (70), if you do not have extra like 80 never get anything back.Not to be disagreeable but I've been to Bemis many times, it's my favorite AMP, for now anyway. I always give them a c note when I first go in and have always had the 30 brought back right away. Never a problem, in fact it's never been a problem for me at any AMP and I always hand them a c note for the house fee. I'm not doubting you because I've read here before that it has happened, just not to me.

Sounds
08-07-19, 21:06
Not to be disagreeable but I've been to Bemis many times, it's my favorite AMP, for now anyway. I always give them a c note when I first go in and have always had the 30 brought back right away. Never a problem, in fact it's never been a problem for me at any AMP and I always hand them a c note for the house fee. I'm not doubting you because I've read here before that it has happened, just not to me.As always in the hobby do what works for you. Glad to hear they are not keeping the extra $30.

However I am not willing to take that chance. Give them what is required and you do not end up in a situation where you overpay. Easy enough to have exact fare.

Wabbitt9
08-08-19, 20:01
Stopped by can't last night because I'd been craving some Asian and haven't had time to make it to Cambridge to visit one of the KGFB girls. The one who answered the door was a relatively cute little number who was probably in her mid-thirties. Ushered me into the room and I paid my 40 to the house for the half hour. Onto the table and she started giving me a decent rub (not the best, but far from the worst I've ever had). Part way through she grabbed my hands and put them on her ass. After a bit she had me flip and. Lo and behold. She already had her top off. Big, (most likely natural) rack. I was just going to go for mouth release, but she offered FS. Must have been a slow night. Settled on $. 2 because I was too damn tired to haggle. Stripped her clothes off. Decent legs, not much ass, aforementioned big tits, kind of a saggy midsection. Again. Far from the worst I'd ever been with, but not anywhere near the best either. Basically her body was aggressively average. Then proceeded to give me the toothiest CBJ of my life; I had her stop not because I was close to popping, but because I was legitimately afraid she was going to bite it off. Had her get on top for an overly theatrical CG (with copious over the top moaning and cries of "Oh baby! Yes baby! Popped after a few minutes, after which she got a hot towel to clean off Junior, then gave an above average finish to the massage (working the legs, chest, and arms).

She mostly redeemed can't after the last nightmarish experience I'd had there. But beware of the woodchipper if you go down there, gents.

WalterMitty
08-11-19, 06:13

Any help really appreciated.I know this is a familiar name amongst the AMP circuit but by any chance is this the CoCo who used to work at 363 Great rd in Bedford?

Short, big tits and loves to fuck. At least she was that way the three times I saw her there.

Oxford is a hike for me, so any intel would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sounds
08-11-19, 12:37
I know this is a familiar name amongst the AMP circuit but by any chance is this the CoCo who used to work at 363 Great rd in Bedford?

Short, big tits and loves to fuck. At least she was that way the three times I saw her there.

Oxford is a hike for me, so any intel would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.X4 is standard only. So even if the same girl, may not get what you seem to be interested in.

Tomm42
08-19-19, 14:06
In northboro. Anyone ever go there. I went there yesterday and it seems more of a legit place. If you've been there, PM me please. Thank you.

DBag39
08-21-19, 08:25
Returned to Bvr after a long hiatus. My last couple trips there were less than stellar, but I was in the area and figured I would give them another shot. When I walked in, I was greeted by Kay, and my spirits were instantly lifted. Half hour, good massage with lots of undercarriage work, and a very good finish. 40/60 for access to the twins.

FolleBlanche
08-21-19, 13:08
Had been intrigued by a report or two on Sunny, which is next to a sushi joint, and I finally checked it out. Called a half hour ahead, noticed English was pretty good. Big shared parking and discreet entry inside the vestibule for the restaurant. The lady who greeted was probably 30's, pretty and had a nice rack. A couple of rooms with curtain doorways, but it turns out there are real doors behind them. I thought the one who greeted me would be my provider since she took me to the room and took the cash for the hour. Nope. When I was ready, a tiny spinner showed up. I'd guess late 30's to late 40's, but cute. A's and a tight, round little butt. Denim shorts and a t-shirt. I never asked either one her name, but I'd have been happy to have either.

She set the music, plugged in her phone, and propped the door open by an inch, so I figured hand release at best. The massage was pretty darn good. There was a lot of knee, elbow, and back-walking stuff, but it felt good to me. I didn't wait to signal interest, and her thighs and butt were very smooth. Nice access from the shorts led to a lot of OTC down. No objections, and I could tell it was pretty wet, but no moans or anything. About ten minutes in, the towel came off. Oil applied everywhere. Not excessive, but all done at once. The good massage continued with a bit of teasing. Hot towel, then a good soft touch with some play for the boys and some reach-under when I lifted up. Flip, then multi round negotiation. She asked if I wanted a HE, but I signaled for oral and she asked how much I'd pay. I should have said. 6, but I said. 8 and held to it. She ultimately agreed, but then tried to upsell to full nude for another. 2, which I declined. She left briefly and came back with saran. I was offered over-the-panties access, but it was taken back when a finger went under. Decent technique, but really just focused on the head. She jackhammered after I was done and I had to put a stop to it. Post-fun, lots of nice arm, leg, chest, and head / face massage. Water, and out the door. I'd repeat, but I'd negotiate harder next time knowing it's saran.

Ridem
08-21-19, 17:33
Had been intrigued by a report or two on Sunny, which is next to a sushi joint, and I finally checked it out. Called a half hour ahead, noticed English was pretty good. Big shared parking and discreet entry inside the vestibule for the restaurant. The lady who greeted was probably 30's, pretty and had a nice rack. A couple of rooms with curtain doorways, but it turns out there are real doors behind them. I thought the one who greeted me would be my provider since she took me to the room and took the cash for the hour. Nope. When I was ready, a tiny spinner showed up. I'd guess late 30's to late 40's, but cute. A's and a tight, round little butt. Denim shorts and a t-shirt. I never asked either one her name, but I'd have been happy to have either.

She set the music, plugged in her phone, and propped the door open by an inch, so I figured hand release at best. The massage was pretty darn good. There was a lot of knee, elbow, and back-walking stuff, but it felt good to me. I didn't wait to signal interest, and her thighs and butt were very smooth. Nice access from the shorts led to a lot of OTC down. No objections, and I could tell it was pretty wet, but no moans or anything. About ten minutes in, the towel came off. Oil applied everywhere. Not excessive, but all done at once. The good massage continued with a bit of teasing. Hot towel, then a good soft touch with some play for the boys and some reach-under when I lifted up. Flip, then multi round negotiation. She asked if I wanted a HE, but I signaled for oral and she asked how much I'd pay. I should have said. 6, but I said. 8 and held to it. She ultimately agreed, but then tried to upsell to full nude for another. 2, which I declined. She left briefly and came back with saran. I was offered over-the-panties access, but it was taken back when a finger went under. Decent technique, but really just focused on the head. She jackhammered after I was done and I had to put a stop to it. Post-fun, lots of nice arm, leg, chest, and head / face massage. Water, and out the door. I'd repeat, but I'd negotiate harder next time knowing it's saran.So let us get this right. 6 house, and. 8 tip, and a saran CBJ, or was it saran covered semi FS "over the p access" the last part was a little confusing? Maybe that was just an FOI (for our info), please let us know when you get a chance, BTW the restaurant looked decent next door.

Jack A Dogov
08-21-19, 20:23
Returned to Bvr after a long hiatus. My last couple trips there were less than stellar, but I was in the area and figured I would give them another shot. When I walked in, I was greeted by Kay, and my spirits were instantly lifted. Half hour, good massage with lots of undercarriage work, and a very good finish. 40/60 for access to the twins.I had basically the same experience last week. I visited for the first time in several months. I walked in and Kay greeted me and was my masseuse. She was very happy to see me and asked me why I had been away so long. I mumbled something about work. Her massage has always been good but this time was great. Tease and finish were also good. I went for the hour and we went about fifteen minutes over but we were also interrupted a few times by the doorbell and phone so she owed extra time anyway.

FolleBlanche
08-21-19, 22:48
So let us get this right. 6 house, and. 8 tip, and a saran CBJ, or was it saran covered semi FS "over the p access" the last part was a little confusing? Maybe that was just an FOI (for our info), please let us know when you get a chance, BTW the restaurant looked decent next door.Saran CBJ. The shorts moved aside for roaming, but the panties were a hard limit.

Flash88
08-22-19, 20:46
I had basically the same experience last week. I visited for the first time in several months. I walked in and Kay greeted me and was my masseuse. She was very happy to see me and asked me why I had been away so long. I mumbled something about work. Her massage has always been good but this time was great. Tease and finish were also good. I went for the hour and we went about fifteen minutes over but we were also interrupted a few times by the doorbell and phone so she owed extra time anyway.Really strange but I'm in the same boat as the others. Had not been to BVR in a while and was sorta determined not to go again unless I could get Kay. I've had visits with quite a few different providers there over the past few years and a couple were really good but lately I had not been digging the others and at some point got tired of guessing if I'd get a good one.

Finally went back and made an apt with Kay and she met me at the door with a hug. Looks great as always and she is in good shape. She's very personable and really made my time count. Twice in fact. Though like others, we were interrupted multiple times by calls or the front door. She gives a great massage and I find her wonderful to visit. She knows what I like and aside from their standard house fee, I tipped very well because the visits with her are just fun and worth it.

I don't know what the situation is with other providers there at the moment but I think I'm sticking with Kay from now on.

Swindle
08-24-19, 18:00
Stopped in for the first time here today.

$. 60 for the house.

Wendy was my provider.

Very flirty.

Pretty damn good work on my back.

(Senior members feel free to message me for details).

I tipped $1 and left pretty damn happy but wanting just a little bit more.

Rubman18
08-26-19, 15:38

$. 60 for the house.

Wendy was my provider.

Very flirty.

I tipped $1 and left pretty damn happy but wanting just a little bit more.Saw Wendy yesterday.

Cute face. Good massage.

Utc but no FS.

HJ only.

SecretSquirell
08-27-19, 19:23
Been meaning to get this up for over a week. Recent visit was better than I was expecting but that's because AMPs aren't my preference and usually the massage sucks. Good massage and very good tease and finish. No roaming but didn't try (I'll explain in a bit.) HJ only.

The odd part of the visit: I walk in thinking to do a drive by and bolt if only grannies. Greeted by attractive mid-40's, using AMP multiplier, she looked 30's. Decided to stay, brought to room, asked how long I wanted, handed over. 6 for HR. She said get undressed and on table and she'd be right back. I lay down and she came in and started massage. I didn't even look up so my bad. Good massage on back and legs and started a little tease. Then I hear someone come in and talk to whoever greets them I hear some Chinese from hall and my provider says be right back. I'm like here we go. But she is back in less than a minute and continues where left off. Again I didn't look up but I did turn my head and clothing looked same as one who brought me to room. More teasing including a very good forearm move while on front. Then flip and surprise, the woman I was looking was not who I'd seen before. Grannies grandma. I started to wilt but she switched grip and told me to close my eyes and some serious skill was displayed. Didn't take long to finish, scalp massage and wipedawn. Then she told me didn't use full HR and gqve me back 10. Standard tip and I was on my way.

So good session but I'm not sure about repeat because of switch.

$. 60 for the house.

Wendy was my provider.

Very flirty.

Patten
08-28-19, 09:20
So with the retirement of sue a while ago and Suria recently what else is out there for options? Haven't seen anything worth pursuing. Does anyone have anything they would care to share? PM works if you would prefer.

ARegularGuy
08-28-19, 13:18
My first two visits were awesome. Yesterday I met Angela, she said it was her 3rd day. Okay massage tech, zero tease, zero roaming, boring jack hammer finish, should have done it myself!

ARG.

$. 60 for the house.

Wendy was my provider.

Very flirty.

Swindle
08-28-19, 19:22
I may have just gotten extremely lucky on my first trip. Sorry that yours wasn't as fun.

My first two visits were awesome. Yesterday I met Angela, she said it was her 3rd day. Okay massage tech, zero tease, zero roaming, boring jack hammer finish, should have done it myself!

ARG.

Swindle
08-28-19, 19:27
I may have just gotten extremely lucky on my first trip. Sorry that yours wasn't as fun.

ARG.

Rubman18
08-29-19, 20:09
I may have just gotten extremely lucky on my first trip. Sorry that yours wasn't as fun.I'm still looking for a good FS and great Massage on top of that. .

Thoren2002
08-30-19, 09:33
So with the retirement of sue a while ago and Suria recently what else is out there for options? Haven't seen anything worth pursuing. Does anyone have anything they would care to share? PM works if you would prefer.Is Suria officially done? I saw her in July and she said she might stick around a little longer at least for clients she likes. Haven't had a chance to reach out to her since. Probably should to confirm.

Flash88
08-30-19, 17:22

$. 60 for the house.

Wendy was my provider.

Very flirty.

I tipped $1 and left pretty damn happy but wanting just a little bit more.Swindle, I messaged you about this post. Your mailbox is full.

Low Key84
09-02-19, 01:48
Ended up getting something more than just an HJ at one of the establishments near Worcester. I've been going here for nearly a decade and the closest I got to more than hand action was a tit job. I will not post the info to the forum bc a) she might get into trouble or b) someone might fuck it all up. Will only take PMs on this but please reciprocate the situation as I'd like to gain from this as well.

Thoren2002
09-04-19, 17:01
Is Suria officially done? I saw her in July and she said she might stick around a little longer at least for clients she likes. Haven't had a chance to reach out to her since. Probably should to confirm.I contacted her and she is gone or at least gone to me.

Rogue05
09-04-19, 21:13
I contacted her and she is gone or at least gone to me.She told me she's retired for now b / c she's started dating someone. She told me I could check in from time to time in case she decides to make a comeback. If there are any enterprising ladies reading this, now would be a great time to fill the FBSM void in Worcester.

Ridem
09-05-19, 13:29
2nd visit to Sunny, arrived and was handed to a woman named nisi? A young Thai woman 5' with A's maybe, wearing little denim shorts whom I hadn't seen on my first visit. Asked about light or medium, which I responded medium. Well she started with light feather touching which really was not a massage but more like a light weight tickle actually and might have gone on for the entire session had I not asked her to change technique. Some teasing and flip and asked if I wanted a HE, signaled for oral which she said she 'does not do'. She then asked how much pay for full nude (up sell here). I should have also said. 6 as others have mentioned at this location but offered. 8 to see if that influenced anything. She wanted 1 but ultimately agreed, She wanted to leave panties on and started massage again, After sometime gently roamed and reached down, she was somewhat reluctant and retreated but eventually stood close by. Finally offered to remove her under garnet. She jack hammered at first and when she realized that wasn't working allowed hand touching below and what there was up top but nothing else. Was about to put a stop to it, but persevered and I was done. Afterward cleanup quick arm, leg, chest, scalp, face massages. Water, you come and see me again? Yaa no not likely and out the door. First visit with UTC SaSa HE was OK prompted for second but I won't repeat.

Thoren2002
09-05-19, 15:44
So I went to BVR the other day. I called in advance and asked for Kay who to my knowledge I have never met. In to the room walks Yuyu who I had seen a lot in the past but not for awhile. I asked where Kay was and she said she is Kay yuyu is her other name.

Are they really one and the same? I had a great time but still the name thing was just weird.

LckHerLots
09-05-19, 18:28
My understanding is that both of the ladies there have YUYU as there Chinese name to try and reduce confusion one of them goes by Kay.

Kay has a little BoB hair cut.

So I went to BVR the other day. I called in advance and asked for Kay who to my knowledge I have never met. In to the room walks Yuyu who I had seen a lot in the past but not for awhile. I asked where Kay was and she said she is Kay yuyu is her other name.

Are they really one and the same? I had a great time but still the name thing was just weird.

Flash88
09-08-19, 16:08
So. Have passed this place a few times and notice an unusual massage + body shampoo service (http://www.sakurafootreflexology.com/services-and-special-discounts.html). Has anyone been here and more importantly, used this package? Or same thing at a different place? Curious as to how it went. PM me if needed! Can't exactly picture how this would work with draping, LOL.

ARegularGuy
09-09-19, 10:02
The place is legit and does a pretty good business primarily doing foot massage. You won't find anything else available even with the body shampoo service. They also attract couples.

ARG.

So. Have passed this place a few times and notice an unusual massage + body shampoo service (http://www.sakurafootreflexology.com/services-and-special-discounts.html). Has anyone been here and more importantly, used this package? Or same thing at a different place? Curious as to how it went. PM me if needed! Can't exactly picture how this would work with draping, LOL.

ARegularGuy
09-09-19, 10:19
At 431 I was met by Judy or Julie (Her name is one of those), this nice looking middle age woman was looking hotter than usual with make-up heavier than I remember, wonder bra and nice outfit. She wanted me to wait 20 minutes, the other girl was a 30 minute wait. I was on a schedule so I declined and headed to can't. At can't, grandma offered me the room on the left and a 10 minute wait. I quickly declined. I found happiness at Rose where I met two faces new to me. Both pretty average in appearance, probably 40's. I could clearly hear the action in the next room noting that the guy had entered the place just before me and was getting off probably 7 or 8 minutes into his session. I'm not a fan of the acoustics here. My provider was Anna, flirty and nice enough, allowed roaming but nothing more.

Where are the younger ones?

ARG.

NickMurray860
09-10-19, 10:00
Went to check it out since it is new but left disappointed. Might try the one down the street to see if I get different results. Any suggestions of places close to it to check out? Long time reader first time poster.

Hygocoser
09-10-19, 14:56
Went to check it out since it is new but left disappointed. Might try the one down the street to see if I get different results. Any suggestions of places close to it to check out? Long time reader first time poster.A little more info like providers look, age, service, rates would be very much appreciated. Just leaving disappointed is kinda vague.

Diego0500
09-11-19, 02:37
Just stopped by yesterday. Had Cindy, something like that, I took the HH for 40. She was 50's or so but her body was OK. There are a few rooms but it was late and no one else was around. The massage started OK but then she really started digging in but she was doing it right on my ribs so I had to ask her to go softer. After the flip she started right in on the HE, there was no mention of tip and I wasn't looking for anything else so I didn't say anything. She did a good job and took her time, there wasn't any jackhammer or anything like that and she had no problem with OTC roaming (but again I didn't ask for more). After I finished she cleaned me up and that was it, even though total it was only 20 minutes out of the 30. The place is in the same building as a sushi restaurant and in the same plaza as a few other places so you're visible as you walk up. Tipped the standard 40. The place was nice but nothing exceptional.

Sunny Spa.

1007 Boston Post Rd; Marlborough MA 0xx52.

646-xxx-7506.

Open 7 Days.

9:00 am 10:00 pm.

Body Work.

30 min /$40.

60 min /$60.

90 min /$90.

We are young and beautiful massage technician.

The most professional massage technicians professionally relieve pain.

Relieve work stress, relax body and mind.

Relieve pain in cervical.

Shoulder and lumbar vertebrae.

Trying once will make you completely relaxed.

If you are healthy, you will make more money.

I hope that you can experience it once.

It will keep you entertained.

The warm environment will make you enjoy yourself.

FunkyTown
09-11-19, 10:52

Are they really one and the same? I had a great time but still the name thing was just weird.Exact same happened to me. I was like whatever but went ahead with the massage.

BigStar1
09-11-19, 13:53
Okay things finally make sense. I've known Kay since she was at Jade Massage going by the name orange. When I saw the posts about Yuyu I always wanted to, try her, but Kay was always there waiting so I just went with it as you can't go wrong with Kay.

And I didn't want to tell her I wanted to try someone new. So I didn't miss out on anything and my atf was never mad at me for trying someone new. I will be very sad if she ever moves or retires.

Bigstar1.

Sounds
09-11-19, 15:25

Are they really one and the same? I had a great time but still the name thing was just weird.Could explain why only been with Yuyu and Kay has never been there when I have gone.

Jack A Dogov
09-12-19, 01:05

Could explain why only been with Yuyu and Kay has never been there when I have gone.This also explains why I've only seen Kay and Yuyu is never there when I visit. In fact my last visit I called ahead for Yuyu and was told she was there. "Finally" I thought, "I will see the elusive Yuyu. " I arrived and was greeted by Kay. In the room I asked her about Yuyu and she just laughed, hugged me and grabbed junior while I grabbed her ass. I forgot about Yuyu after that.

Craven Morehed
09-12-19, 08:55
You could call any of these places and ask for (insert name here) and they would be there.

It happens so often I never bother calling anymore.

Aluver
09-12-19, 09:53
You could call any of these places and ask for (insert name here) and they would be there.

It happens so often I never bother calling anymore.Preach. Only way to be sure is get direct contact info for the girl you like and check with her if you can manage it.

Hygocoser
09-12-19, 10:03
This also explains why I've only seen Kay and Yuyu is never there when I visit. In fact my last visit I called ahead for Yuyu and was told she was there. "Finally" I thought, "I will see the elusive Yuyu. " I arrived and was greeted by Kay. In the room I asked her about Yuyu and she just laughed, hugged me and grabbed junior while I grabbed her ass. I forgot about Yuyu after that.Went there like 3 times in the past (my last visit was More than a year ago, not sure) after reading a lot of good things about this Kay. First time was greeted by the new girl Cici that was being advertised frequently (I think it was still backpage) Told me Kay was busy, so I went with her, decent face, good massage and soft touch, nice slow He, only otc. Second time I just walked in, again Kay was busy, was too lazy to drive somewhere else and took another session with Cici, not that I disliked Cici, but I want to see and try this famous Kay that everybody was talking about. 2 or 3 months later, decided to try again for the Third time, I called two hours before the time I was planning on going, asked for Kay for my session (at least 3 times I mentioned it) Went there for my appointment, was greeted by Cici (again) She asked if I called, I said yes and I asked where's Kay and she told me "I'm Kay, you called me. I told her, I called the place and asked for Kay, if was you that picked up, I don't know, but I asked for Kay, you're Cici, don't know if you don't remember me or are playing but I know you're Cici. Started getting awkward because of language barrier, I left. The best thing (IMHO) walk in, pretend that you don't have time but you're planning on coming back later, you just went to get their business card, while there ask to see the girls, ask their names, this way you find out at least who’s worthy (talking about looks)

Jack A Dogov
09-13-19, 13:47
I visited Leeza for the first time. She's someone I've heard about for years but never saw. I finally did and she lives up to the hype. She is an incredibly nice person who I felt I'd known for years after a few minutes. Her massage is slow and sensual with warm oil. I went for an hour and opted for one pop. I think someone on here once described her as a cock whisperer and that's a very good description of what she does. She brought me to the edge and back more times than I remember. When she finally sent me over the edge it was one of the most intense finishes ever and seemed to go on forever. As others have stated roaming and view are very limited. When I got back to my car I had been there for almost ninety minutes. Price wise she is a bit on the high side for what she offers (strictly HJ as far as I know) but I have already repeated.

Member #6348
09-14-19, 13:49
What town is she located in? The fee? How she look? Thank you.

Member #6348
09-14-19, 13:52
I am looking to meet up with her. What town is she located. The fee. Looks and age.

ClitfLicker
09-14-19, 16:15
Went there like 3 times in the past (my last visit was More than a year ago, not sure) after reading a lot of good things about this Kay. First time was greeted by the new girl Cici that was being advertised frequently (I think it was still backpage) Told me Kay was busy, so I went with her, decent face, good massage and soft touch, nice slow He, only otc. Second time I just walked in, again Kay was busy, was too lazy to drive somewhere else and took another session with Cici, not that I disliked Cici, but I want to see and try this famous Kay that everybody was talking about. 2 or 3 months later, decided to try again for the Third time, I called two hours before the time I was planning on going, asked for Kay for my session (at least 3 times I mentioned it) Went there for my appointment, was greeted by Cici (again) She asked if I called, I said yes and I asked where's Kay and she told me "I'm Kay, you called me. I told her, I called the place and asked for Kay, if was you that picked up, I don't know, but I asked for Kay, you're Cici, don't know if you don't remember me or are playing but I know you're Cici. Started getting awkward because of language barrier, I left. The best thing (IMHO) walk in, pretend that you don't have time but you're planning on coming back later, you just went to get their business card, while there ask to see the girls, ask their names, this way you find out at least whos worthy (talking about looks)YU-YU has a small butterfly tattoo on the inside of her left wrist.

I hope this helps.

Hygocoser
09-14-19, 16:30
Any tips on massage places that offers more than he besides can't,154 or Clinton? I have tried a decent amount of places in Worc county, Lowell and north mass, but most stopped at he, don't mind repeating them if things have changed, if there's new talents there. Rhode Island is tough for me to go since my hobbyist time are limited. Any info would be appreciated

NewJeff
09-15-19, 07:45
Any tips on massage places that offers more than he besides can't,154 or Clinton? I have tried a decent amount of places in Worc county, Lowell and north mass, but most stopped at he, don't mind repeating them if things have changed, if there's new talents there. Rhode Island is tough for me to go since my hobbyist time are limited. Any info would be appreciatedYou could try Hopedale. I once got BBBJCIM at evergreen, but another time got only HE, and yet another got BBBJ no cim. Totally random on level of service. The place on Hartford got CBJ (Saran wrap), said more was available, but wanted outrageous donation.

Hygocoser
09-15-19, 09:05
You could try Hopedale. I once got BBBJCIM at evergreen, but another time got only HE, and yet another got BBBJ no cim. Totally random on level of service. The place on Hartford got CBJ (Saran wrap), said more was available, but wanted outrageous donation.I've never tried those, might take the chance in one of these days. Thanks. Question, awhile ago someone posted about that in one of those places in Franklin the girls wasn't actually girls, but Thai lady boys. Perhaps is one of these two?(nothing against it, but that's not my thing) I would like to draw the real girls.

MarriedTom
09-15-19, 12:22
I've never tried those, might take the chance in one of these days. Thanks. Question, awhile ago someone posted about that in one of those places in Franklin the girls wasn't actually girls, but Thai lady boys. Perhaps is one of these two?(nothing against it, but that's not my thing) I would like to draw the real girls.No, these girls are girls! Never had more than a standard at Evergreen, Hartford Ave had level2 w / saran wrap. Expensive though.

Craven Morehed
09-15-19, 13:23
I am looking to meet up with her. What town is she located. The fee. Looks and age.Using the search thread function will give you all the info you need.

BigStar1
09-17-19, 12:16
YU-YU has a small butterfly tattoo on the inside of her left wrist.

I hope this helps.I saw Kay today and can confirm that she has the butterfly tattoo as well, so that should be definitive proof they are one and the same. Based on reviews of Yuyu in the past I always wandered if they had a certain routine at the spa, but after seeing a couple of the girls that filled in while Kay was away earlier in the year I would say no. Kay / Yuyu is a great provider.

Had a great 90 minutes with Kay this morning. Time for a nap.

Bigstar1.

Iamme Iam
09-17-19, 15:04
The ad list 61 as age, picture seems correct on age, the question is, is she real. Anyone experience?

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ava-body-rub-5512782171/21440860

Horizon83
09-17-19, 15:52
The ad list 61 as age, picture seems correct on age, the question is, is she real. Anyone experience?

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ava-body-rub-5512782171/21440860I'm generally suspicious of email contact with "put 'I'm in subject". Sure that's a way to filter out spam bots, but too many fake and scam posts use the same wording. Willing to be proven wrong.

Ridem
09-17-19, 15:52

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ava-body-rub-5512782171/21440860Found this also, so far. A little more informative (South Coast Mass) but hesitant about the number in title header ending 2171 which shows up literally all over.

https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/ava-body-rub-5512782171-i2911729

EffYouTrump
09-17-19, 16:00
I'd call it a no.

Found this also, so far. A little more informative (South Coast Mass) but hesitant about the number in title header ending 2171 which shows up literally all over.

TheSwampHawk
09-17-19, 16:41

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ava-body-rub-5512782171/21440860Unlikely to be in MA. She's Susan, well-known for her oral specials usually just outside (W or N) of MCO. (Orlando). Real, legit, talented, wallet-friendly, if you like a bit older than a lot of these guys.

HH, SS,

-SH.

ClitfLicker
09-17-19, 16:41
I saw Kay today and can confirm that she has the butterfly tattoo as well, so that should be definitive proof they are one and the same. Based on reviews of Yuyu in the past I always wandered if they had a certain routine at the spa, but after seeing a couple of the girls that filled in while Kay was away earlier in the year I would say no. Kay / Yuyu is a great provider.

Had a great 90 minutes with Kay this morning. Time for a nap.

Bigstar1.Looks like that mystery is solved. Thank you.

Clit.

Iamme Iam
09-17-19, 18:15
Unlikely to be in MA. She's Susan, well-known for her oral specials usually just outside (W or N) of MCO. (Orlando). Real, legit, talented, wallet-friendly, if you like a bit older than a lot of these guys.
HH, SS,
-SH.Thanks for the info, it is so difficult to sort through the postings to find legit listings, you would think the market is small for older providers, so if they are of a ceratain age, it must be legit. But, of course to often, its TGTBT.

JohnyBig
09-17-19, 21:23

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ava-body-rub-5512782171/21440860Came across your picture posted. This chick looks familiar and is someone in our area named Susan. If you check the Orlando boards you will find her. Looking at the tattoo in the picture looks a lot like this picture I have attached. I know for a fact my picture is real and have seen her many times in Orlando.So I would say this ad is fake or the provider is using fake pics for sure. Susan is still available in our area.

BayPirate
09-18-19, 00:39

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ava-body-rub-5512782171/21440860She used to live in Orlando. I personally never saw her but her reviews were all positive. Exceptional head game and she really enjoys it was the consensus. Hope this helps.

BebeBozzo
09-18-19, 02:57
Found this also, so far. A little more informative (South Coast Mass) but hesitant about the number in title header ending 2171 which shows up literally all over.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ava-body-rub-5512782171/21440860This one literally does show up all over the US on just about every site you can think of. In fact searching that phone number might be a way to find escort ad sights you've never heard of. The ads all seem to share similar wording but many different ages and different women pictured all using same number. Even multiple ads in same location at same time using different pictures. And finally this:

https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/bbw-older-women-looking-for-a-serious-man-5512782171__1568372371-30856355 "Stella" in this ad gives her phone number but says to use email to get # but has no email listed. Further down the page she has identical ad with email but no phone number.

Yyzvisitor
09-18-19, 07:26
This one literally does show up all over the US on just about every site you can think of. In fact searching that phone number might be a way to find escort ad sights you've never heard of. The ads all seem to share similar wording but many different ages and different women pictured all using same number. Even multiple ads in same location at same time using different pictures. And finally this:

https://usaadultclassified.nl/ads/bbw-older-women-looking-for-a-serious-man-5512782171__1568372371-30856355 "Stella" in this ad gives her phone number but says to use email to get # but has no email listed. Further down the page she has identical ad with email but no phone number.I think I can maybe help here some. This is Susan from the Orlando area. Someone is using her pics for some reason. She's best known in Orlando as a $40 BBBJ Queen and advertises as such site a lot on Skip the Games.

To wit:

http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-available-now-and-i-know-wh/933131845722

Hope this helps.

YYZ.

Iamme Iam
09-18-19, 11:41
I think I can maybe help here some. This is Susan from the Orlando area. Someone is using her pics for some reason. She's best known in Orlando as a $40 BBBJ Queen and advertises as such site a lot on Skip the Games.
To wit:
http://orlando.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/Caucasian_w/im-available-now-and-i-know-wh/933131845722
Hope this helps. YYZ.I was not expecting such a big response, (thanks for all the answers) I just assumed it was another fake ad, so, it is either a cell collection group or emails. The more important take away from this is, even 61 year old providers ads are potentially fake. Guess we now know that there is no sub group of providers that is immune to fake or misleading ads. It appears even the older woman providers aren't guaranteed to be legit.

NickMurray860
09-19-19, 12:15
I went and check out the place from the comments I have read.

Massage: $60 for a hour, good pressure, and a little tease.

Provider: Alice, late 30's early 40's, pretty face, and okay body.

Experience: Nice and clean I didn't park out front but in the lot next door. I think next time I am going to park at the bank. Paid $1.20 for a nude sof and HE could of negotiated better but got caught up in the moment. Will repeat becoming a new favorite.

Rubman18
09-19-19, 17:29

Experience: Nice and clean I didn't park out front but in the lot next door. I think next time I am going to park at the bank. Paid $1.20 for a nude sof and HE could of negotiated better but got caught up in the moment. Will repeat becoming a new favorite.Was FS available?

Uzumaki
09-20-19, 18:13

Experience: Nice and clean I didn't park out front but in the lot next door. I think next time I am going to park at the bank. Paid $1.20 for a nude sof and HE could of negotiated better but got caught up in the moment. Will repeat becoming a new favorite.May I know where this place please?

MarriedTom
09-21-19, 11:24
May I know where this place please?Not to throw a newb under the bus, but did you read the title?

Have you read thru the forum at all?

Put some effort in!

Horny As Hell
09-21-19, 23:41
Kay gave a very good effort yet again. In recent weeks I've tried Jade Reflexology in Uxbridge as well as other ladies at BVR. I'm just basically at the point where it's Kay or nobody (in this area).

INeed
09-23-19, 07:22
Not to throw a newb under the bus, but did you read the title?

Have you read thru the forum at all?

Put some effort in!Help a guy out a little. I know we talk coded but when someone new comes along, X4 means practically nothing. Computer crash and long forgotten passwords made me create all new log in info but I have been a member for half dozen years or so. I visit Worcester on occasion but takes a long time to figure out where you guys talk about. I only learned of "ENV" when someone else finally asked the specific question. I still have no clue where X4 is. And I am pretty sure now you will never share.

MarriedTom
09-23-19, 14:40
Help a guy out a little. I know we talk coded but when someone new comes along, X4 means practically nothing. Computer crash and long forgotten passwords made me create all new log in info but I have been a member for half dozen years or so. I visit Worcester on occasion but takes a long time to figure out where you guys talk about. I only learned of "ENV" when someone else finally asked the specific question. I still have no clue where X4 is. And I am pretty sure now you will never share.If you follow the thread backwards, and read through the forum a little, you will clearly see all the information you need.

X4 = exit 4 Oxford, BVR= Blackstone Valley Relaxation Sutton, can't = Cantebury Worcester, Env = Envelope Worcester (closed).

Never say never, and for those who know me, they know I share!

OmyBack
09-26-19, 00:00
OMG you just revealed all the top secret abbreviation codes, now LEO is going to get us.

If you follow the thread backwards, and read through the forum a little, you will clearly see all the information you need.

X4 = exit 4 Oxford, BVR= Blackstone Valley Relaxation Sutton, can't = Cantebury Worcester, Env = Envelope Worcester (closed).

Never say never, and for those who know me, they know I share!

Eawms215
09-26-19, 11:01
Went to New Star in Worcester recently to see if things had changed. Fairly attractive older woman, but I should have just walked out when the towel had to stay on. On the flip she immediately started a HE with zero extras available. After about 30 seconds she started with the "why you no cum yet". I should have just save 40 bucks and bailed but the little head won. Finally finished and left. Now I know why I stayed away for so long.

MarriedTom
10-01-19, 07:53
Found myself traveling down 146 from Worcester. Coming up on BVR saw lot empty, veered over and pulled in. Had no intentions of stopping, by guided by little head. Walked, and Kay came out of Her room. She scolded Me for not being there in a while, shaking Her finger at Me. Paid the house and proceeded to get one of the best rubs from Her ever. Plenty of tease mixed with real therapeutic rub. Great post flip. Left MY usual, and both of Us were very happy!. Talked to Her about other friends who like to see just Her, not others, and She replied "good help hard to find"!

ARegularGuy
10-04-19, 12:50
Looks like there's a new place in town. Can anyone report?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-774-402-9414-33563091

Address 504 Main St 1 F Fiskdale MA 01518.

ARG.

Ridem
10-05-19, 10:46
Looks like there's a new place in town. Can anyone report?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-774-402-9414-33563091

Address 504 Main St 1 F Fiskdale MA 01518.

ARG.There used to be at least two AMPs in that area before. One not to far of RT20 Jenny was a girl there if I remember, went there sometime in 2017 if I recall it was so so, I believe it closed last year though. And the other off was off main st (RT131), but never tried it. I wonder if either of those are opening this one.

Here is another AD for the one you found.

https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/grand-opening-774-402-9414/21931308 although the AD looks slightly different I also just noticed message "Content cached from cityxguide".

GaryEvans6060
10-07-19, 14:13
Will be in the x4/ bvr area. Anyone have a suggestion on which one? Feel free to send a private message. Thanks!!

Regokux
10-10-19, 21:05
For the first time in my hobby, I paid for an hhr massage and tip $60. I decline the HJ from my provider name Jenny. She a spinner type with some fierce looking eyebrows. Looked pretty hot for a early 40's lady.

Reason for going to Can't:

Wanted to see the rumors about FS and other menu were true. The only thing true was YMMV. It's an open space style room so idk how some folks did FS but I had my share of exp from other places like this. I guess I'm just tired trying to get FS or BJ from these parlors and decided to see how their massage is. I asked Jenny for hard massage due to a right tennis elbow injury I've encounter from fitness. It's been bugging me for a month and Jenny was able to massage the pain away. She only gives HJ if anyone want to try her out. No GFE and other menu's.

Hopefully I can retire from this hobby. Currently in my late 20's and encountered a lot of Asian ads from adult search and some experience with BTT (Boston top ten) agency. Feel free to pm me for details and I will try to give out info as detailed as I can.

Cheers gentlemen.

RamDoodle
10-13-19, 23:35
Visited Evergreen last week. Amy was working and I truly wanted a good massage. The body was aching from too much work the previous day. She did a great job giving massage though I had to give a little bit of guidance. Flip and then HE. She refused anything else and said this place could only do HE and nothing more. I overall had okay experience nothing that will get me to return but if I am in a pinch will go. I tipped. 4 and regular rate for the massage. I stayed 70 minutes.

Eawms215
10-14-19, 11:04
Haven't been to can't in a while and decided to stop in again. Very glad I went back this time. I didn't catch the girls name but she was about 30 years old. I was running short on time and didn't really want a massage. I just let it all hand out and she thought that was great. She started with a HJ and then went into a BBBJ without me even asking. Finished and handed her 80. She looked at it and gave me back 20 and literally said "go buy some lunch that's too much money". Needless to say I'll be back.

ARegularGuy
10-17-19, 15:20
The $10 off got my attention and was hoping that the service this time would be similar to my last visit to the sister AMP at 431 B. Was greeted by Emily a younger, very short and rather stocky looking woman. For her age (under 35) maybe a 5/6 out of 10 in looks. Massage was pretty much non-existent and zero skill. Half decent tease before the flip. Allowed liberal OTC top and bottom but wanted more doe for UTC. I stuck with OTC, I wasn't inspired to tip more. Finish was uninspired, borderline jack hammer. Was all done and dressed in about 22 minutes. On the way out saw another woman who looked plain but quite slender and appeared to be under 30. Not going back for a long time. Guys, we need more info here on USG. Don't be afraid to post, what happens out there is no secret!

ARG.

Ridem
10-19-19, 19:13
Haven't been to can't in a while and decided to stop in again. Very glad I went back this time. I didn't catch the girls name but she was about 30 years old. I was running short on time and didn't really want a massage. I just let it all hand out and she thought that was great. She started with a HJ and then went into a BBBJ without me even asking. Finished and handed her 80. She looked at it and gave me back 20 and literally said "go buy some lunch that's too much money". Needless to say I'll be back.Please do try and get her name when you go back and and if you are lucky enough to get her again or find out. There is such a turn over there it's well a crap shot whether your going to get the same girl (eg You might say 'you know the tall girl, in her 30's with long hair?' and they might come back with a anorexicly thin short haired girl in her 20's who speaks little English or short heavier women in her late / mid 60's who is really excited on having you as her next customer).

Sounds
10-24-19, 10:31
Please do try and get her name when you go back and and if you are lucky enough to get her again or find out. There is such a turn over there it's well a crap shot whether your going to get the same girl (eg You might say 'you know the tall girl, in her 30's with long hair?' and they might come back with a anorexicly thin short haired girl in her 20's who speaks little English or short heavier women in her late / mid 60's who is really excited on having you as her next customer).She is gone now since I saw her a couple days before she was leaving. She did say she was coming back. Saw Ashley. Not fat, but thicker than usual skinny Asians. Found her very attractive.

So so massage. Typical can't negotiation at flip which I hate. Everything covered, but had a good time.

Can't not on my usual rotation, but happened to be in the area and timing and convenience worked.

Street Seeker
10-28-19, 22:58
I'll be in Framingham for a few days and couldn't find any solid information or reviews on any of the AMP's there. Would appreciate any information or direction where reviews might be located. PM is fine.

Ridem
10-29-19, 14:13
Anybody try these places out:

Maggies on Pleasant St?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/508-502-0022-best-service-new-asian-girls-22616620

Stafford St Heard was so-so?

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/grand-opening-amazing-girl-asian-bodywork-508-333-5578-27729922

And.

Judy Massage Webster.

https://cityxguide.com/escorts/-17349105

Sex Rohmer
10-29-19, 18:06
I'll be in Framingham for a few days and couldn't find any solid information or reviews on any of the AMP's there. Would appreciate any information or direction where reviews might be located. PM is fine.Its hard to search for, because a lot of folks use abbreviations, like F'ham, etc. Try FBW at 234 Walnut or Elite Hands behind Knockouts. Neither are FS but they are decent. At Elite, I'd recommend Angie.

Tomm42
10-31-19, 12:44
I've seen Mary a few times on main. She is pretty good for the price even just got standard HE (by choice). Her massage is actually really good, better than some actual LMT's I've seen.

Windshield
11-02-19, 16:35
I was heading towards RI on 146 and stopped by a little out of the place for a half-hour relaxation. I was met by Lucy who treated me to a fine massage. Nice and soft with some teasing. Next time, I'll plan for a longer stay.

Member #6039
11-03-19, 09:07
Anyone have experience with Wellness Place Massage? https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/wellness-place-massage-massag/236567985555.

I would expect them to be non erotic except that they advertise in skipthegames.

Flash88
11-03-19, 15:01
I was heading towards RI on 146 and stopped by a little out of the place for a half-hour relaxation. I was met by Lucy who treated me to a fine massage. Nice and soft with some teasing. Next time, I'll plan for a longer stay.This is fairly vague. Perhaps you would like to specify a town or business name or initials?

Flash88
11-03-19, 15:05
Anyone have experience with Wellness Place Massage? https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/wellness-place-massage-massag/236567985555.

I would expect them to be non erotic except that they advertise in skipthegames.Per a different review site, there has been a place at that address that had a menu you might be interested but it was listed under a different name. Try your luck.

Sex Rohmer
11-03-19, 21:42

I would expect them to be non erotic except that they advertise in skipthegames.That address has been a traditional AMP since I can remember. HR at least, not sure if there any more would be available. These places do change hands frequently and new management sometimes keep clean for a bit in the beginning, but then opens up the options depending on how much risk the are willing to take or who they know.

Diego0500
11-04-19, 02:00
This is fairly vague. Perhaps you would like to specify a town or business name or initials?I assume hes referring to BVR in Sutton.

SePuede
11-04-19, 15:33
For the first time in my hobby, I paid for an hhr massage and tip $60. I decline the HJ from my provider name Jenny. She a spinner type with some fierce looking eyebrows. Looked pretty hot for a early 40's lady.

Wanted to see the rumors about FS and other menu were true. The only thing true was YMMV. It's an open space style room so idk how some folks did FS but I had my share of exp from other places like this. I guess I'm just tired trying to get FS or BJ from these parlors and decided to see how their massage is. I asked Jenny for hard massage due to a right tennis elbow injury I've encounter from fitness. It's been bugging me for a month and Jenny was able to massage the pain away. She only gives HJ if anyone want to try her out. No GFE and other menu's.

Hopefully I can retire from this hobby. Currently in my late 20's and encountered a lot of Asian ads from adult search and some experience with BTT (Boston top ten) agency. Feel free to pm me for details and I will try to give out info as detailed as I can.

Cheers gentlemen.The only way you are going to retire from this is you do not have more spare money. I found out that part of the emotion is the chase, that you do not know what is going to be your provider and if everything is going to be great.

If you end with a bad service, I realize that you end then with a story to tell.

SePuede.

"Mongering is a disease, whose only know cure is poverty".

Fuhgetaboudit
11-08-19, 17:06
Forest, I would not waste my time there, it's close to downtown. It has been a long time since anyone but eldercare providers take care of you there. Other places mentioned in recent posts, such as Framingham Bodyworks (FBW) on Walnut have been mentioned, and there is one place on Elm St that some mongers visit. There's a place by Rt 126 and Rt 9, used to be on Concord St. I have been to that place too, but, unless you have gone there for awhile, the old ladies only provide the basics. Good luck wherever you go.

Anyone have experience with Wellness Place Massage? https://boston.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/wellness-place-massage-massag/236567985555. I would expect them to be non erotic except that they advertise in skipthegames.

Windshield
11-08-19, 23:21
This is fairly vague. Perhaps you would like to specify a town or business name or initials?I didn't see the name of the place. But, I think the town is Sutton. It is kinda across the road from the BOA. I'm from CT and wanted to stop by a Body Works place.

Street Seeker
11-10-19, 18:41
I love AMP's and enjoy a really great massage and leaving happy. So far I have visited two spots:

At Elite Touch Massage in Framingham I met Coco who provided a solid medium pressure massage, some teasing, and a wonderful end to the massage. I'm going to try and see her again before I leave.

At Rose Day Spa in Hopedale I met Natasha (and yes she is Chinese) who is very pretty with a nice body. Massage was OK with a little bit of teasing, some sweet little kisses, and a little mutual touch. I knew fun was to be had here when as soon as I walked in the door, both ladies there were grabbing my ass. The menu there goes from HE to FS. Just depends on how deep your pockets are. I'm not a fan of negotiations but I sprung for a bit of B2 B, Russian, a Saran Wrap BJ, and a HE finish. Was an interesting session, but not one I would repeat. The SWBJ was interesting, felt good, but just kinda weirded me out.

More reports to follow.

Hygocoser
11-13-19, 16:20

Cheers gentlemen.Like you said YMMV, mine did. Went there 2 Saturday's ago but never got to report. Drew this Jenny cute little thing with fierce eyebrows, long black hair, nice legs, little round ass, smooth skin not full of scars or pregnancy damage like most ladies on those amps. Asked for 1 hour (60 $) only got 15 min of a so so rub. Told me to turn over and right away made he hand signs, told her no, FS, she agreed and asked 140, told her I only have 120 , wants more, told her I didn't have it, she said you do, I know you do,(greedy little thing) grabbed another 10 from a hidden pocket and told her no more. She agreed and settled for 130. Tried to finish me off as fast as she could, but sadly for her, I had emptied my pipes before going there. 30 to 35 min of multiple positions and complaints LOL. Sorry, I got get the most out of that tip. Well worth it. Might try repeating with her again before she leaves.

PeaceHeaven
11-16-19, 15:25
Like you said YMMV, mine did. Went there 2 Saturday's ago but never got to report. Drew this Jenny cute little thing with fierce eyebrows, long black hair, nice legs, little round ass, smooth skin not full of scars or pregnancy damage like most ladies on those amps. Asked for 1 hour (60 $) only got 15 min of a so so rub. Told me to turn over and right away made he hand signs, told her no, FS, she agreed and asked 140, told her I only have 120 , wants more, told her I didn't have it, she said you do, I know you do,(greedy little thing) grabbed another 10 from a hidden pocket and told her no more. She agreed and settled for 130. Tried to finish me off as fast as she could, but sadly for her, I had emptied my pipes before going there. 30 to 35 min of multiple positions and complaints LOL. Sorry, I got get the most out of that tip. Well worth it. Might try repeating with her again before she leaves.I stopped in there the other day and Jenny was also my masseuse. I have to agree with you that she is indeed a cute woman-beautiful in my opinion! Petite, soft skin, and I did not notice the eyebrows being fierce. She gave me a big hug as if I had known her for years, too. That sets the tone for a good massage. Everything was going well, she laughs a lot and seems very happy to work on us. BUT somehow when we had settled in for the good part of the massage, the darn doorbell kept ringing and she had to answer as the other woman there was busy too (they alternated who went but to the door--there must have been FOUR potential customers) . Finally she hopped on the table with me and said to come back later as it was getting too busy and other customers were actually inside the store waiting. I gave her a modest tip mostly because she was so polite and generally trying to make the best of the situation. She was totally happy and told me to come back at certain hours when it was likely to be less busy. I will do that!! She seems to have a good attitude, something not always present at these places. Canterbury is hit or miss but seems OK for now. -PH.

FloydFec1
11-17-19, 00:36
Hi,

I'm posting here since Webster isn't too far from Worcester.

I recently visited Judy Massage in Webster, met Tiffany, 30's Asian woman. No other customers in the location, that should have been a clue. I was attracted by their postings in CityX Guide. No extras and attempts at such were soundly rebuffed. No tip asked for, none left. YMMV, but I doubt it.

Stay Safe,

FF.

RubberRoad
11-19-19, 20:12
Went to visit Leeza a few weeks back. First time there. Easy to find and general public parking made things easy.

As noted in other posts, a big more expensive than others but technique is on point.

She had shirt open and I started face up, no towel. Started at the feet and went from there.

After round 1, flip for the massage. Could have been more firm so I'd characterize it as 'decent'.

Flipped back for round 2, then paid for my hour.

Overall an excellent experience, likely to repeat but not necessarily in any rush.

Big Head
11-20-19, 00:24
Went to visit Leeza a few weeks back. First time there. Easy to find and general public parking made things easy.

As noted in other posts, a big more expensive than others but technique is on point.

She had shirt open and I started face up, no towel. Started at the feet and went from there.

After round 1, flip for the massage. Could have been more firm so I'd characterize it as 'decent'.

Overall an excellent experience, likely to repeat but not necessarily in any rush.Big black lady, older probably 50+, limited OTC only, very friendly. For me the experience was OK, I never repeated.

-BH.

Ridem
11-21-19, 16:46
Remember CiCi (bowl hair cut, older) couple years ago from 75 Webster? Wasn't much to look at, but the menu was vast and she was always stealing customers away from Wendy. Anna the boss finally rotated her out. Just wondered if she was ever somewhere in the area?

Attract
11-22-19, 08:55
She is working in a remote area of Pennsylvania. She has gained more weight.

Remember CiCi (bowl hair cut, older) couple years ago from 75 Webster? Wasn't much to look at, but the menu was vast and she was always stealing customers away from Wendy. Anna the boss finally rotated her out. Just wondered if she was ever somewhere in the area?

Attract
11-22-19, 09:01
I will endorse this posting. Horrible massage skills and no extras at all. I can't see them lasting long in this business until they change their policies

Hi,

I'm posting here since Webster isn't too far from Worcester.

I recently visited Judy Massage in Webster, met Tiffany, 30's Asian woman. No other customers in the location, that should have been a clue. I was attracted by their postings in CityX Guide. No extras and attempts at such were soundly rebuffed. No tip asked for, none left. YMMV, but I doubt it.

Stay Safe,

FF..

Attract
11-22-19, 09:03
Rumors are that there is a change in ownership and there are some extras available. Went there twice and they were busy, has anyone tried them out recently?

JoeKool
11-23-19, 09:20
Based on reports thought I'd try this place on a recent weekday afternoon. Cute girl relaxing on a couch when I walked in gave me a big smile and let me to a "room," (walls don't go up to ceiling and only a heavy curtain for a door) Another girl was with a customer and I could hear it. Chose hh for. 40 and massage began, not impressed. A little too hard, had to ask her to ease up. Eventually got to flip and important part started. Technique was so poor and mechanical that it took the remainder of the time without reaching the finish line. She was complaining about her sore wrist and cleaning up from oil and I asked (via the translation app on her phone) to add more time. Paid for another hh and finally got there. Tipped a total of 60 and left. She was happier than me at that point. Won't repeat. Asked her name and she said “Lisa.”

TaxMan003
11-27-19, 12:38
Has anyone visited 1415 main st lately. I have been thinking of going but have not been in a while. Last time I went was nothing special.

SuperGlide1991
11-29-19, 11:06
Don't go to either place. Ok massage but no HE at either.

SuperGlide1991
11-29-19, 11:10
Can anyone suggest a place with women under 40? LOL. Kinda new to this scene. I've tried alot of places and mostly ok looking, to old women seems to be the average.

OmyBack
11-30-19, 18:27
I went to 1415 a couple weeks ago. Faked out by pics on cityguide. Nice but older woman. Nothing special as you say. Would have enjoyed an otherwise decent massage except about every 5 minutes the women kept letting out with a strange sick sounding Horse cough. Kept thinking I was going to undoubtedly catch something. But the good news is I'm still alive. She offered hand or hummer at end. Went with hand. Needless to say I didn't want that mouth near junior. Won't be returning.

Has anyone visited 1415 main st lately. I have been thinking of going but have not been in a while. Last time I went was nothing special.

Sounds
11-30-19, 22:11
Can anyone suggest a place with women under 40? LOL. Kinda new to this scene. I've tried alot of places and mostly ok looking, to old women seems to be the average.Check out Canturbury. Place is hit or miss but the best place in the area with a chance to find someone younger.

SuperGlide1991
12-01-19, 23:23
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-in-worcester/249887433785

Has anyone been to see this girl. Young cute. Her add says no extra services but after talking she says different.

SuperGlide1991
12-01-19, 23:46
Check out Canturbury. Place is hit or miss but the best place in the area with a chance to find someone younger.Thanks.

Found this girl Hanna on skip the games.

https://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/massages-in-worcester/249887433785

Going to check her out tomorrow.

Sounds
12-02-19, 16:17
Thanks.

Going to check her out tomorrow.You may want to check the Fitchburg massage and escort forums about Hannah. YMMV

BarebakRussian
12-03-19, 15:38
Thanks.

Going to check her out tomorrow.I know her reviews of late indicate that NOTHING beyond a legit massage is going to take place. But, is she as cute as these pics indicate and does she have the legit massage skills that she claims to have? I see guys on here all the time discussing and inquiring where to get a real, therapeutic massage. If she's that cute, and friendly and has real skills, it might be something to keep in your back pocket, you know, after two straight days of shoveling the heavy wet stuff. Please let us know.

Ridem
12-03-19, 16:20
Noticed a sign for a New Spa coming, currently being built-out on the upper level parking lot entrance, to the left of Christmas Tree shop in the main building. It may have said Thai Spa on the coming soon poster on window, was in a rush so didn't get enough time to go back and read the sign again with all the foot traffic at the time. And it may turn out to be legit but we may want to keep an eye out.

SuperGlide1991
12-03-19, 22:38
I know her reviews of late indicate that NOTHING beyond a legit massage is going to take place. But, is she as cute as these pics indicate and does she have the legit massage skills that she claims to have? I see guys on here all the time discussing and inquiring where to get a real, therapeutic massage. If she's that cute, and friendly and has real skills, it might be something to keep in your back pocket, you know, after two straight days of shoveling the heavy wet stuff. Please let us know.Reviews correct. A guys got to try though.

FloydFec1
12-03-19, 23:53
Hi,

I recently visited my Maggie's Spa on Pleasant St, and saw "Judy". Nice women, 5-foot-nothing, pleasant and friendly (likes to kiss), she spoke limited English. On the flip, her request for a tip was $, which I felt was a little too much, and killed the mood. I wasn't able to finish. Since I was a new customer, she offered me a loyalty card for a free visit after 10 - I won't repeat. There are more reasonably priced options elsewhere.

Stay Safe,

FF.

ARegularGuy
12-04-19, 13:10
This is the new location of the family massage business that was located on Rt 9 Shrewsbury next to the Paint Store. Totally legit, no happiness.

ARG.

Noticed a sign for a New Spa coming, currently being built-out on the upper level parking lot entrance, to the left of Christmas Tree shop in the main building. It may have said Thai Spa on the coming soon poster on window, was in a rush so didn't get enough time to go back and read the sign again with all the foot traffic at the time. And it may turn out to be legit but we may want to keep an eye out.

LickitySplit1
12-04-19, 17:13
First time post. Long time lurker. Here it goes.

Took a ride to Sunshine over in Clinton a few weeks back. I drew a middle aged woman. (40-50). I think her name was Tina? She said she was from NY and had just gotten in. I opted for the hr. A little rough on the massage. Had to ask her to tone it down. Minimal tease. On the flip, she went right to work. Not a bad HE. Dumped her big titties out and gave her gumdrop nips a twist (she did not like that). We finished and was on my way. Standard 60-40.

LongHauler
12-04-19, 23:59

Overall an excellent experience, likely to repeat but not necessarily in any rush.I'm definitely a fan of Leeza. I love her touch, soft but not "soft touch", just very sensual and soothing. She's not shy at all about using her hands however and wherever needed to make you feel amazing. Very nice lady too. Reasonable rates IMO.

Jack A Dogov
12-05-19, 12:20
Early afternoon on the day after Thanksgiving I was driving west on the pike. The traffic sucked so I decided to head down 146 and pay a visit to Kay at BVR. I called ahead and she was available. I've always had a good time with her. Always a great massage, tease, and finish. Unfortunately this time wasn't good. Massage was okay. However when she would do "accidental" touches while working legs and glutes, she kept digging her fingernails into sensitive areas. Several times I yelped in pain and asked her to be careful. Each time she would apologize but would do it again shortly thereafter. It almost seemed like she was doing it deliberately. When she had me flip and went into the finish, all was good until the moment of truth when for some reason she used the dreaded kung fu grip. I don't know why she behaved this way as I'm a regular there and have always treated her with respect and tipped her well. Maybe a bad day for her but I think I will take a break from this place for awhile. Traffic wasn't as bad when I got back on the pike so there was a (somewhat) silver lining. (Before the inevitable "What is BVR and where is it?" question is asked: BVR = Blackstone Valley Relaxology. They're in Sutton MA.)

Flash88
12-08-19, 15:26
Had a recent visit with Kay. I've seen quite a few other girls in the past but get consistently nice visits with Kay, and this last visit was no exception. I get a great massage, sometimes msog and she changes things up a bit depending on how I'm reacting. I keep seeing ads indicating new management but I can't see and changes, though the other ladies there might have changed. I usually have great visits there and consider them one of my most reliable places. Members with posts feel free to PM if questions. Note: standard $60 for an hour, though early in year they ran a special with discounted house fee, so keep your eyes peeled.

Jerkedpork
12-13-19, 12:37
Has anyone made a visit to Asian Island II in Auburn? I see a $35 Group-on deal today.

Ridem
12-13-19, 15:27
Has anyone made a visit to Asian Island II in Auburn? I see a $35 Group-on deal today.Have not visited but it's about 1 mile from where Jasmin Bodywork's is / was. Listed on RubMaps but no reviews.

Funguy77
12-14-19, 11:48
Has anyone made a visit to Asian Island II in Auburn? I see a $35 Group-on deal today.Visited twice, first time no hint of anything but a good massage. Went back for a 2nd time partly to see if someone else would be different and partly because of the massage. 2nd massage was good as well.

This was a while ago.

TinType
12-19-19, 12:42
Has anyone tried the new one on the corner of park ave & Fairfield? Looks hopeful.

SoBiCurious069
12-19-19, 16:11
Has anyone made a visit to Asian Island II in Auburn? I see a $35 Group-on deal today.I stopped by there today around 2:00. It seems like a legit massage place. No locked doors or white door bell out front. There was a guy working the front desk and other women coming out that had just received a massage. I guessing nothing happy going on here.

PeaceHeaven
12-20-19, 18:12
Has anyone tried the new one on the corner of park ave & Fairfield? Looks hopeful.I stopped in to get the lowdown on the place very recently. The boss was there by herself and she showed me around. I would guess that she was 45-ish and a strong-looking friendly pleasant woman named SaSa (xha-xha). Decent size place, clean, at least 2 massage rooms. Looks like a legitimate apartment attached also. Anyway I had no time for a massage but I will get back there soon and give a decent report. I think that at least the massage will be good if the boss is doing it. --PH.

Hygocoser
12-21-19, 18:26
I stopped in to get the lowdown on the place very recently. The boss was there by herself and she showed me around. I would guess that she was 45-ish and a strong-looking friendly pleasant woman named SaSa (xha-xha). Decent size place, clean, at least 2 massage rooms. Looks like a legitimate apartment attached also. Anyway I had no time for a massage but I will get back there soon and give a decent report. I think that at least the massage will be good if the boss is doing it. --PH.I've met one sasa at Anjun in Hudson, Ma when they first opened and months later saw her at sunny massage on rt 20 Marlboro. It's been a while that visited that place, don't know if she's still there. That sasa (if she's not the same you saw at this new place)provides a very good massage, good tease but standard finish, cute face, decent size boobs, very flirty.

Natgrid821
12-23-19, 12:13
#1 Agawam decent ts, older women, totally legit but good massage 60/20.

#2 BVR on 146 in Sutton 30 ish women, great massage, English not to good, will repeat.

#3 Harmony in are I, Great ts, great massage, got out all the kinks, definitely repeat 180 total.

#4 431 in Worc. My all time favorite is Judy. Great personality, awesome bodywork, have repeated 4 times. 180 total Ask for Judy.

TJRamone
12-26-19, 23:54
Can you help me locate Leeza? With all I've read so far, I'm googling and coming up empty. Contact details and / or location would be appreciated!

TJR.

Overall an excellent experience, likely to repeat but not necessarily in any rush.

FunkyTown
12-27-19, 11:20
#1 Agawam decent ts, older women, totally legit but good massage 60/20.You got a ts but the massage was legit? I would have thought that was unusual.

NhSteve
12-27-19, 12:27
Google Leeza massage Clinton. It will be in the top 3 results. Good luck.

Is Thata Sw
12-29-19, 16:45
Thanks.

Going to check her out tomorrow.Has anyone paid Hannah a visit in relation to her massage ad? I'm wondering if she's still worth a visit?

MagicMan54
12-31-19, 22:36
Thanks.

Going to check her out tomorrow.So what's the verdict? PM me.

TheGatekeeper
01-02-20, 10:41
You got a ts but the massage was legit? I would have thought that was unusual.FYI. I did a review of this place in the Springfield section totally legit won't return.

Happy new year all.

Gate.

Sounds
01-02-20, 12:43
Has anyone paid Hannah a visit in relation to her massage ad? I'm wondering if she's still worth a visit?Don't remember if it was in massage or escort section but search Fitchburg forum. A number of posts about recent contact with her. Does not seem anything available.

Fuhgetaboudit
01-02-20, 18:56
IsThata, Yeah, it seems that the boat has sailed, and sunk, as far as getting services from Hannah. She used to be open to everything, and when you called her she was a very chatty walking encyclopedia of all of her offerings and price points. She had this special open wide move for deep cip. You can save yourself a lot of searching old posts on her which started over a year and a half ago in the Worcester and Fitchburg massage and escort threads that talked about her back when, and currently in her reincarnated virginal state. She closed herself down around July 2018, then shortly thereafter was back open for business, then closed again, then reopened with her new prissy avatar persona. I enjoyed paying her rates when she was going gangbusters on services. She was fun and young and good. If she is still making good money, then she has some good hushed up customers who are hiding the secret code to her HJ and the iud in her vagina.

As many of us have experienced. When mongers make inquiries about an escort or a massage place that was highly visible previously, then, there is only silence about offerings, the mongers are being silent to keep the real deal off of everyone's radar so they do not kill a good thing. So, you might get a hail mary backdoor pm message share from a monger who still gets a piece off of her now and then, even while she is trying to feign being as straight as an arrow massage girl now. I have not been so fortunate, so I no longer even try to contact her if she is only doing massage and is going to play the I'm offended game.

Like the Brad Paisley song goes, I do not like it "when you say a backrub means only a backrub, then you swat my hand when I try".

Has anyone paid Hannah a visit in relation to her massage ad? I'm wondering if she's still worth a visit?

Is Thata Sw
01-02-20, 19:41
I talked to her for a good while a few days ago. She is definitely taking appointments for massage. I'm going to pay her a visit and see how it goes. I'm certain if I pull a large denomination out and flash it at her it will get her legs spread.

A monger did pm me and told me he believes Hannah was trying to get pregnant back a year ago when she was banging everyone bareback. Does anyone agree with this rumor? Why would she be trying to get pregnant by a random John? Blackmail or child support some plumber from Fitchburg? Doesn't seem like a lucrative move.

IsThata, Yeah, it seems that the boat has sailed, and sunk, as far as getting services from Hannah. She used to be open to everything, and when you called her she was a very chatty walking encyclopedia of all of her offerings and price points. She had this special open wide move for deep cip. You can save yourself a lot of searching old posts on her which started over a year and a half ago in the Worcester and Fitchburg massage and escort threads that talked about her back when, and currently in her reincarnated virginal state. She closed herself down around July 2018, then shortly thereafter was back open for business, then closed again, then reopened with her new prissy avatar persona. I enjoyed paying her rates when she was going gangbusters on services. She was fun and young and good. If she is still making good money, then she has some good hushed up customers who are hiding the secret code to her HJ and the iud in her vagina.

As many of us have experienced. When mongers make inquiries about an escort or a massage place that was highly visible previously, then, there is only silence about offerings, the mongers are being silent to keep the real deal off of everyone's radar so they do not kill a good thing. So, you might get a hail mary backdoor pm message share from a monger who still gets a piece off of her now and then, even while she is trying to feign being as straight as an arrow massage girl now. I have not been so fortunate, so I no longer even try to contact her if she is only doing massage and is going to play the I'm offended game.

Like the Brad Paisley song goes, I do not like it "when you say a backrub means only a backrub, then you swat my hand when I try".

Figgymoonpwder
01-03-20, 05:26
I talked to her for a good while a few days ago. She is definitely taking appointments for massage. I'm going to pay her a visit and see how it goes. I'm certain if I pull a large denomination out and flash it at her it will get her legs spread.

A monger did pm me and told me he believes Hannah was trying to get pregnant back a year ago when she was banging everyone bareback. Does anyone agree with this rumor? Why would she be trying to get pregnant by a random John? Blackmail or child support some plumber from Fitchburg? Doesn't seem like a lucrative move.She also contacted me with the same pic under the name Samantha C, if anyone else has experienced this alias.

Hand Deliver
01-03-20, 19:15
IsThatAsw hello. I remember that the trying to get pregnant was speculation in a couple old posts here. She knew I was fixed and took it in. IMHO the speculators were purely that. She is fertile and already has a little one. Lord knows she took plenty of loads. Hard to believe if her objective was getting knocked up, that not one seed did the deed. She used to start her appointments right about 7 in the mornings some days. I saw in the other post. He mentioned an iud. So that would be a blocker to her trying to get preggo. I envy your positiveness to throw money at her and anticipate her wings will spread.

I talked to her for a good while a few days ago. She is definitely taking appointments for massage. monger did pm me and told me he believes Hannah was trying to get pregnant back a year ago when she was banging everyone bareback. Does anyone agree with this rumor? .

JSmithtIs72
01-04-20, 17:52
Does anyone have any info on the place? Please DM me. Usually a strip club guy. Marios is my club. Looking to try an AMP.

JSmithtIs72
01-04-20, 23:53
I usually visit marios but looking to try an AMP. Is pleasant haven in Dudley worth trying or anything else local to that area a better option.

Attract
01-05-20, 17:57
Visited the place, there were two new girls. They were good looking. One of them took me to a room. After the usual AMP massage she signed towards the boy.

They have gone crazy, she asked $ for touching and UTC on top. I said are you crazy. She said that's the rate here.

Was not interested so walked out.

Flash88
01-05-20, 18:53
Visited the place, there were two new girls. They were good looking. One of them took me to a room. After the usual AMP massage she signed towards the boy.

They have gone crazy, she asked $ for touching and UTC on top. I said are you crazy. She said that's the rate here.

Was not interested so walked out.Stick to your guns, good for you. With all of the busts and AMP scrutiny you would think places would chill on the negotiating and overcharging. I declined a similar upsell at one of my places in Fitchburg and was glad I did.

Iamme Iam
01-05-20, 20:44
Stick to your guns, good for you. With all of the busts and AMP scrutiny you would think places would chill on the negotiating and overcharging. I declined a similar upsell at one of my places in Fitchburg and was glad I did.

I agree, if you are afraid to walk away from a bad deal, then you shouldn't be in this hobby. Assume Flash you were talking about Bemis, the woman are younger, and can get away with what ever they want. I have limits set in my head, its no different than going to an antique auction, got to have a limit, that you won't go over. I think if you are an AMP fan, you just need to be older, and not have any issues with woman that are old enough to be grannies. With the older crowd, you get what you want, with little negotiating, and sometimes extras, for no cost. One of the AMPs I frequent, the MMS gives me holiday gifts, and once came home from Flushing with a Chinese Smoked Chicken.

Flash88
01-06-20, 19:23
I agree, if you are afraid to walk away from a bad deal, then you shouldn't be in this hobby. Assume Flash you were talking about Bemis, the woman are younger, and can get away with what ever they want. I have limits set in my head, its no different than going to an antique auction, got to have a limit, that you won't go over. I think if you are an AMP fan, you just need to be older, and not have any issues with woman that are old enough to be grannies. With the older crowd, you get what you want, with little negotiating, and sometimes extras, for no cost. One of the AMPs I frequent, the MMS gives me holiday gifts, and once came home from Flushing with a Chinese Smoked Chicken.It's funny how pricing works. Many places in mass / RI are reported $70-$100 for BBBJ or CBJ plus full nudity, kissing, DTY, etc. Yet other providers offering HE only quickly ask for the same rates just for revealing some skin or allowing UTC. Maybe difference is in how FS vs HE places pay the providers, but it makes little sense to me as a customer. I've had young providers who are pretty bad, so for me at least how they deliver the service is much more important.

Iamme Iam
01-06-20, 21:19
I've had young providers who are pretty bad, so for me at least how they deliver the service is much more important.I would have disagreed as recently as a few years ago on that idea. I was hobbying in Flushing a year or so ago, and stumbled across a spa (off Prince st) and found a girl who was in the 18-21 age range, I pulled out a hundred tip and a condom, she got the message. I started to DATY, and she seemed confused, like no one had ever done that, she simply didn't know how to respond. She seemed young enough, that it occurred to me, she may have been a virgin prior to working as a SW. From that time, I haven't found a girl that young, but I also haven't gone out looking. I think 25-30 might be the preferred age range, or even older. The older providers are experienced, sometimes they actually enjoy the sex, and quibbling over another $20 doesn't happen as often as with the younger / more attractive girls. Agree, an enthusiastic 6 is better than a dead fish 9. I had an older woman (in 2019) stop me, and asked for a few more minutes of DATY, "I am really close, again, please finish". How many younger woman would do this, their goal to often is to get you off and out the door.

Flash88
01-07-20, 19:39
Milford, looking for intel. Posted here and in other towns as this town falls into USASG no mans land.

Ymch520
01-08-20, 08:04
Swing by at Stafford in worcester. Cleaned palce. Was took upstair and asked for how how long. I was planning for 30 min. For. 4 but was offered. 5 for 1 hr. Accept it. Then mamasan made me to wait 15 min. In room. Thatbwas little awkward too. BTW mamasan was in 40's and look hot too. Finally girl in her 30's show up, named herself Candy. And said she doesn't change name like other girls. She was at boylston before. Massage was good. Notnlot of techniques but put pressure appropriately everywhere. Little roaming was available. After 30 min. Average massage flip and regular finish. Asked me to tip first. Offered. 4 and said other people give. 8 but this is your first time I will take. 6 and open top. Since she was hot cute and good massage I agreed for. 6. But my overall. Experience with Candy was 8/10.

EffYouTrump
01-08-20, 11:43
One of the AMPs I frequent, the MMS gives me holiday gifts, and once came home from Flushing with a Chinese Smoked Chicken.Wendy's dumplings are pretty good too. Helps make up for the struggle of dealing with Wendy and her methods.

SuperGlide1991
01-10-20, 22:39
Don't remember if it was in massage or escort section but search Fitchburg forum. A number of posts about recent contact with her. Does not seem anything available.Been to see her. Nothing going on. Just massage.

Roger4520
01-10-20, 23:54
I have not been to this location for a long time. Still gives great massage with tease to satisfy.

MarriedTom
01-11-20, 10:56
Wendy's dumplings are pretty good too. Helps make up for the struggle of dealing with Wendy and her methods.But she gives you too many to eat at one time. Can't bring them home either!

Iamme Iam
01-11-20, 15:04
But she gives you too many to eat at one time. Can't bring them home either!Yes, she does think we can eat a half dozen (warm) dumplings. I am starting to feel guilty about her gifts. Every Christmas / New Year when I visit, she usually gives me a bottle of Champagne. This year was different, she gave me a $5 scratch ticket. Other than bringing fresh vegs from my garden, I never bring anything (except my cash) . Does anyone bring a gift for Chinese New Years? I believe the gift's are usually in a red envelope, I forget, there are many things to give, they each represent something special.

Sounds
01-14-20, 11:14
Yes, she does think we can eat a half dozen (warm) dumplings. I am starting to feel guilty about her gifts. Every Christmas / New Year when I visit, she usually gives me a bottle of Champagne. This year was different, she gave me a $5 scratch ticket. Other than bringing fresh vegs from my garden, I never bring anything (except my cash) . Does anyone bring a gift for Chinese New Years? I believe the gift's are usually in a red envelope, I forget, there are many things to give, they each represent something special.Haven't done it before, but this year am planning on doing the red envelope thing for one of the girls I see regularly. There is a whole etiquette regarding the amount. Should be even number, and by even number it is by the first digit of the amount. Also should not be 4 since that is considered unlucky. Best to google to get the exact details.

They do sell specific envelopes for this. Got it at one of those asian specialty shops at the mall.

DownForKitty
01-14-20, 18:51
Needed some attention and got stuck in a hr long debate with myself as to where to go! Fuck indecision! Didn't feel like driving far and decided I'd head to Sutton ave as I had not been there in at least a year. Met my therapist at the door was not super impressed with appearance but I know how these things go! Plus beauty is only a dimmer switch away at these venues. Super soft light teasing rub started at I thought. Yesssss this will be amazing! I was rigjt! Tons of teasing if I were to try and describe what was going on this would be an extremely long post. The next thing I know she pops down by my face and is looking at me. She asked me is it good I replied very very good. Then she pulled out the girls and let me play with them without even asking call I decided to push my luck and let my hands wander and start rubbing her kitty. I got the impression she was attracted to me it would let me push my luck further so I asked for a BJ she said no!! LOL but countered with this she said you can rub yourself on me I said OK not knowing what that meant. She then took off her pants soaked Junior and oil and proceeded to grind her bare kitty on Junior. Then she rubbed jr between her ass cheeks until I popped! Never had this happen at a HJ only place! I tipped 60 for the extra effort and she was happy!!

BoatDrinks
01-14-20, 23:18
Nice report, do you recall her name?

Needed some attention and got stuck in a hr long debate with myself as to where to go! Fuck indecision! Didn't feel like driving far and decided I'd head to Sutton ave as I had not been there in at least a year. Met my therapist at the door was not super impressed with appearance but I know how these things go! Plus beauty is only a dimmer switch away at these venues. Super soft light teasing rub started at I thought. Yesssss this will be amazing! I was rigjt! Tons of teasing if I were to try and describe what was going on this would be an extremely long post. The next thing I know she pops down by my face and is looking at me. She asked me is it good I replied very very good. Then she pulled out the girls and let me play with them without even asking call I decided to push my luck and let my hands wander and start rubbing her kitty. I got the impression she was attracted to me it would let me push my luck further so I asked for a BJ she said no!! LOL but countered with this she said you can rub yourself on me I said OK not knowing what that meant. She then took off her pants soaked Junior and oil and proceeded to grind her bare kitty on Junior. Then she rubbed jr between her ass cheeks until I popped! Never had this happen at a HJ only place! I tipped 60 for the extra effort and she was happy!!

WillSmith96
01-19-20, 12:49
I had my semi-annual visit to Mary's (on Main). She has been highly reviewed, search under GTBW. As noted elsewhere she's lost a lot of weight and I think she wears it well. She delivered an outstanding massage with a BBBJ finish. Her head game remains superb.

Iamme Iam
01-19-20, 15:29
I had my semi-annual visit to Mary's (on Main). She has been highly reviewed, search under GTBW. As noted elsewhere she's lost a lot of weight and I think she wears it well. She delivered an outstanding massage with a BBBJ finish. Her head game remains superb.Glad you have enjoyed seeing her, is she still acting high and mighty about her tantric massage skills, and how she doesn't enjoy doing HJ's? I am one of those who posted negative comments, she stated to me, "Men like Asian woman because they are flat and look like boys, and those guys are gay, and won't admit it". I saw her (more than a decade ago) when she still did FS visits, but her lecture put me off, I finished, paid, dressed and never thought about a follow up again. Great if she is better and you feel good about your visits.

Attract
01-19-20, 15:45
Yes, she lost a lot of weight as a result her tits almost run down to her belly button. She still boosts about her tantric skills. Undoubtedly her BBBJ skills are way better than others.

If look doesn't bother you and you are interested in BBBJ, that's the place to go. At bottom the passage is too big for anyone to get any feel.

Glad you have enjoyed seeing her, is she still acting high and mighty about her tantric massage skills, and how she doesn't enjoy doing HJ's? I am one of those who posted negative comments, she stated to me, "Men like Asian woman because they are flat and look like boys, and those guys are gay, and won't admit it". I saw her (more than a decade ago) when she still did FS visits, but her lecture put me off, I finished, paid, dressed and never thought about a follow up again. Great if she is better and you feel good about your visits.

Attract
01-19-20, 15:48
Her name is Coco.

Nice report, do you recall her name?

Iamme Iam
01-19-20, 15:52
Yes, she lost a lot of weight as a result her tits almost run down to her belly button. She still boosts about her tantric skills. Undoubtedly her BBBJ skills are way better than others.

If look doesn't bother you and you are interested in BBBJ, that's the place to go. At bottom the passage is too big for anyone to get any feel.Thanks for the response. As I assumed, SW's rarely change, for the better, as they get older. Just more set in their ways, glad you can avert your eyes and imagine perky tits and still get that great BBBJ.

Attract
01-19-20, 15:56
I have not seen her over a year now. The last time I went there I saw her like that and never went back.

Thanks for the response. As I assumed, SW's rarely change, for the better, as they get older. Just more set in their ways, glad you can avert your eyes and imagine perky tits and still get that great BBBJ.

SuperGlide1991
01-20-20, 10:51
Has anyone paid Hannah a visit in relation to her massage ad? I'm wondering if she's still worth a visit?She's gone nuts. Showed up at our agreed time the other day. She tells me to wait outside. It was 18 degrees. So I wait for ten minutes then I went up to the third floor and knocked. She freaked out. I'm done w her. Drove up a half hr for nothing. Went to can't instead fuck her.

RubberRoad
01-21-20, 22:15
Little late on this one. Hit the place in Clinton (not leeza) before Christmas. Called about 15 minutes before and said I could walk in. I did and opted for the 30 minute. Drew an older, bit heavy set masseuse. Decent massage but had to leave once for the door. OK tease. On the flip, good HJ. Able to get the girls out (decent set on her) but didn't try downstairs. Cleanup after. . 4 + .6. I liked the parking situation because you could park away and walk down, but main entrance is on a little bit of a busy road.

Ridem
01-23-20, 15:30
Glad you have enjoyed seeing her, is she still acting high and mighty about her tantric massage skills, and how she doesn't enjoy doing HJ's? I am one of those who posted negative comments, she stated to me, "Men like Asian woman because they are flat and look like boys, and those guys are gay, and won't admit it". I saw her (more than a decade ago) when she still did FS visits, but her lecture put me off, I finished, paid, dressed and never thought about a follow up again. Great if she is better and you feel good about your visits.

If look doesn't bother you and you are interested in BBBJ, that's the place to go. At bottom the passage is too big for anyone to get any feel.What are Mary's donations?

Rubman18
01-25-20, 11:47
What are Mary's donations?Waste of money.

Over charged.

HJ only when I saw her.

She gets nude while her weak massage!

Badlarry76
01-25-20, 11:56
How does one set up an appointment with Mary on main? Is there a link or contact somewhere?

WillSmith96
01-26-20, 11:43
Glad you have enjoyed seeing her, is she still acting high and mighty about her tantric massage skills, and how she doesn't enjoy doing HJ's? I am one of those who posted negative comments, she stated to me, "Men like Asian woman because they are flat and look like boys, and those guys are gay, and won't admit it". I saw her (more than a decade ago) when she still did FS visits, but her lecture put me off, I finished, paid, dressed and never thought about a follow up again. Great if she is better and you feel good about your visits.Iamme, I know she's not everyone's cup of tea. For some reason we hit it off and she never gives me the bs you describe, although it's obvious to me she has it in her. I like repeats, meaning no surprises, so it works for me.

TinType
01-28-20, 11:43
I had my semi-annual visit to Mary's (on Main). She has been highly reviewed, search under GTBW. As noted elsewhere she's lost a lot of weight and I think she wears it well. She delivered an outstanding massage with a BBBJ finish. Her head game remains superb.Hey there. Not sure what gtbw is. How might I set something up with her? She have pics anywhere? Thanks!!

Is Thata Sw
01-28-20, 18:09
I second that. Could someone please send me her contact info? I've never heard of her but she sounds very cool.

How does one set up an appointment with Mary on main? Is there a link or contact somewhere?

Sounds
01-30-20, 12:30
I second that. Could someone please send me her contact info? I've never heard of her but she sounds very cool.Never saw her, but if you search are maps for Worcester MA, G. T. B. W. Shows on the list with phone and address.

Roger4520
02-02-20, 01:31
I wrote about a AMP that was very good. Good message, good tease and great finish. This was a visit that has not been in some time. Still good, will return.

Fisherman3
02-03-20, 16:44
Stopped in about 3 weeks ago got Lea. Had a very nice massage with standard end. I called today to make another appointment but MMS said not there anymore. Does anyone know where she landed? Would appreciate some help. Thanks.

MagicMan54
02-04-20, 19:53
Here is a thought.

Because most of these Asian Parlors workers have family overseas, do you think that we have a greater chance catching this virus?? Or do you think that the airport screenings will weed out any danger?

Craven Morehed
02-05-20, 10:16
Here is a thought.

Because most of these Asian Parlors workers have family overseas, do you think that we have a greater chance catching this virus?? Or do you think that the airport screenings will weed out any danger?Been thinking about this myself, I mentioned it at one place I go to and they joked about it. I asked if any of them had been to China recently.

Sounds
02-05-20, 10:54
Here is a thought.

Because most of these Asian Parlors workers have family overseas, do you think that we have a greater chance catching this virus?? Or do you think that the airport screenings will weed out any danger?Only matters if they recently visited China.

The girls I see have been at their place for a while and have not traveled.

May be an issue at somewhere like Can't which rotates girls a lot. Who knows where they have been.

Personally think the screenings will weed out most issues though.

Sounds
02-05-20, 11:37
Called BVR and was told Yuyu (which it seems is the same as Kay based on other posts) was working. Said would like to make appointment with her and confirmed the time.

Get there at the time and told girl that greeted me at the door (Amy) had appointment with Yuyu. She said did you call and said yes. Took me to a room and gave her house fee for 90 minutes. (Only do 90 with Yuyu. Well worth it!) She also asked if I had been there before and told her Yuyu knows me.

Get on the table and waiting for Yuyu. Some other woman comes in. Not Amy or Yuyu. Immediately covers me up with a sheet. Told her had called for an appointment with Yuyu. She said you try me. Said no. Wanted Yuyu. Argued a couple of times and looked like I was stuck with her. Told her, I don't know you. Don't want 90 minutes. Only half hour. That did it. She then went and got Yuyu.

Yuyu came in all smiles and took off the sheet. Told Yuyu wanted to see her and had called and asked for appointment with her. She kind of apologized and said other girls don't know. Whatever.

Well worth getting her. She was great as always and actually seemed more into things! Ended up being one of of the best sessions I had with her.

Time with Yuyu 5 stars. BS had to go through to get to her 0 stars.

ClitfLicker
02-05-20, 18:59
Only matters if they recently visited China.

The girls I see have been at their place for a while and have not traveled.

May be an issue at somewhere like Can't which rotates girls a lot. Who knows where they have been.

Personally think the screenings will weed out most issues though.I think you can usually tell if someone is sick or not. If so, walk out.

What is the incubation period for Corona? I am guessing it's less than a week or so.

I will be missing my AMPs for a week.

Clit.

ClitfLicker
02-05-20, 19:15
Called BVR and was told Yuyu (which it seems is the same as Kay based on other posts) was working. Said would like to make appointment with her and confirmed the time.

Get there at the time and told girl that greeted me at the door (Amy) had appointment with Yuyu. She said did you call and said yes. Took me to a room and gave her house fee for 90 minutes. (Only do 90 with Yuyu. Well worth it!) She also asked if I had been there before and told her Yuyu knows me.

Get on the table and waiting for Yuyu. Some other woman comes in. Not Amy or Yuyu. Immediately covers me up with a sheet. Told her had called for an appointment with Yuyu. She said you try me. Said no. Wanted Yuyu. Argued a couple of times and looked like I was stuck with her. Told her, I don't know you. Don't want 90 minutes. Only half hour. That did it. She then went and got Yuyu.

Yuyu came in all smiles and took off the sheet. Told Yuyu wanted to see her and had called and asked for appointment with her. She kind of apologized and said other girls don't know. Whatever.

Well worth getting her. She was great as always and actually seemed more into things! Ended up being one of of the best sessions I had with her.

Time with Yuyu 5 stars. BS had to go through to get to her 0 stars.That doesn't bode well for BVR. IMHO if there is any such problem my only recourse is to get money back and leave. Call me crazy, but when I request a specific person, and it is agreed to, I do not expect to get anyone but them. I do not mind waiting if I just walk in, but if the appt. Is made in advance I get a little upset. I did my due diligence, They should do theirs.

Clit.

Steve2319
02-05-20, 20:41
Needed some attention and got stuck in a hr long debate with myself as to where to go! Fuck indecision! Didn't feel like driving far and decided I'd head to Sutton ave as I had not been there in at least a year. Met my therapist at the door was not super impressed with appearance but I know how these things go! Plus beauty is only a dimmer switch away at these venues. Super soft light teasing rub started at I thought. Yesssss this will be amazing! I was rigjt! Tons of teasing if I were to try and describe what was going on this would be an extremely long post. The next thing I know she pops down by my face and is looking at me. She asked me is it good I replied very very good. Then she pulled out the girls and let me play with them without even asking call I decided to push my luck and let my hands wander and start rubbing her kitty. I got the impression she was attracted to me it would let me push my luck further so I asked for a BJ she said no!! LOL but countered with this she said you can rub yourself on me I said OK not knowing what that meant. She then took off her pants soaked Junior and oil and proceeded to grind her bare kitty on Junior. Then she rubbed jr between her ass cheeks until I popped! Never had this happen at a HJ only place! I tipped 60 for the extra effort and she was happy!!She's a firecracker all right. I visited with her recently and had a great time and so did she. During the festivities I pointed my finger at my mouth and then to that spot below her waist and she couldn't wait to get started. She claims it was a two-fer for her and I believe her. The end was as described here and that was good enough.

Sounds
02-06-20, 16:40
Opened new place in Worcester.

625 Lincoln.

SuperGlide1991
02-07-20, 12:32
Been here twice and today I drew Lisa good massage extra teasing and long slow finish. Highly recommend. Angela the other girl I got last week better looking and great job but Lisa best yet. Other extras ither than handy available, I passed though didn't have the dough.

Brobeans
02-07-20, 15:17
She's a firecracker all right. I visited with her recently and had a great time and so did she. During the festivities I pointed my finger at my mouth and then to that spot below her waist and she couldn't wait to get started. She claims it was a two-fer for her and I believe her. The end was as described here and that was good enough.Sounds like you found a winner. Able to catch a name?

JohnnyFunBoy
02-07-20, 20:29
Whats the name and location of this Sutton Ave place? Is that Oxford?

She's a firecracker all right. I visited with her recently and had a great time and so did she. During the festivities I pointed my finger at my mouth and then to that spot below her waist and she couldn't wait to get started. She claims it was a two-fer for her and I believe her. The end was as described here and that was good enough.

Homer1123
02-07-20, 21:11
Visited the place on Sutton Ave that had good reviews, it was across the gas station and the parking lot is very dark, keeps you hidden. I heard her mentioning about a back door that people might use, I'm not sure. I asked for Coco as someone had mentioned that was who gave the good service of rubbing junior against them, an hour later and was told the time is up, not one tease, maybe the girl lied about being coco or I went to the wrong place. She said this is a massage only place. Mad I wasted my time and money there if she was lying about it being massage only.

DBag39
02-08-20, 09:33

625 Lincoln.Will be interested in seeing if same level of service is offered. Hopefully the facility itself is an improvement.

Steve2319
02-08-20, 09:40
Whats the name and location of this Sutton Ave place? Is that Oxford?That was coco. I've seen her previously but she is not always there so like any of these places timing is everything.

Ridem
02-08-20, 13:07

625 Lincoln.

Will be interested in seeing if same level of service is offered. Hopefully the facility itself is an improvement.Sounds interesting, wonder if any of the original staff will show up.

Iamme Iam
02-08-20, 16:49
Sounds interesting, wonder if any of the original staff will show up.I had the time, so called, spoke with (envelope) Linda, and stopped in. Angella was busy, and there is a new woman Sophia, a little younger than the others, with an attractive face. For those who forgot, Linda is the one with sternal incision scar, and limited English, relies on her phone a bit. Arrived and Linda remembered me immediately, got a kiss and hug from both her and Angela. I was asked about a Chinese connected family member they all know, I mentioned I have been in Queens for the past month.

The other question, is service the same, yes, if they know you, I assume you can start right away with them, same as in the past. Don't know how they treat newbies. I don't always take a massage first, they know that, so we played for about 40 minutes, finished with a face and leg massage. Convenient location, go down rt 190, get off at West Mountain st, follow all the way down to Lincoln st, its about a half mile in the rotary. Next to a Chinese restaurant, parking in back. Feels safe, cleaner and better facility than Envelope ever was.

RiskyBusines
02-09-20, 08:45
Took a ride after reading recent reviews. I have been before typical HJ place. I did not draw coco but was told on the phone she was working. I was the only one in there. I think the girl said her name was alice or something. Got the full hour asked for light massage got a great tease the whole time going back to junior and family every stroke of the back. Flipped about 20 minutes in she pulled her bra up nothing special. Pulled pants down and was only allowed to rub not going inside. Typical release. Same old place I'm all set.

EffYouTrump
02-09-20, 20:33
I had the time, so called, spoke with (envelope) Linda, and stopped in. Angella was busy, and there is a new woman Sophia, a little younger than the others, with an attractive face. For those who forgot, Linda is the one with sternal incision scar, and limited English, relies on her phone a bit. Arrived and Linda remembered me immediately, got a kiss and hug from both her and Angela. I was asked about a Chinese connected family member they all know, I mentioned I have been in Queens for the past month.

The other question, is service the same, yes, if they know you, I assume you can start right away with them, same as in the past. Don't know how they treat newbies. I don't always take a massage first, they know that, so we played for about 40 minutes, finished with a face and leg massage. Convenient location, go down rt 190, get off at West Mountain st, follow all the way down to Lincoln st, its about a half mile in the rotary. Next to a Chinese restaurant, parking in back. Feels safe, cleaner and better facility than Envelope ever was.Holyshit please take my money! I can't believe they're back!

GreenHollow
02-10-20, 10:57
Stopped in, new girl, good time was had FYI. Other lady was reassigned to Boston somewhere and this girl is all about the cash.

Sounds
02-11-20, 10:36
Holyshit please take my money! I can't believe they're back!Yes they are! Same great service from Linda.

Like the new place. Easy location to get to.

As was posted previously much better place than the old Envelope. Nice waiting area. More rooms. Bigger.

Did see one other girl and heard another. Did not get their names. The one I saw briefly was younger than Linda and attractive. Will have to go back sometime and check her out.

Chazlamb
02-11-20, 18:12
Needed some attention and got stuck in a hr long debate with myself as to where to go! Fuck indecision! Didn't feel like driving far and decided I'd head to Sutton ave as I had not been there in at least a year. Met my therapist at the door was not super impressed with appearance but I know how these things go! Plus beauty is only a dimmer switch away at these venues. Super soft light teasing rub started at I thought. Yesssss this will be amazing! I was rigjt! Tons of teasing if I were to try and describe what was going on this would be an extremely long post. The next thing I know she pops down by my face and is looking at me. She asked me is it good I replied very very good. Then she pulled out the girls and let me play with them without even asking call I decided to push my luck and let my hands wander and start rubbing her kitty. I got the impression she was attracted to me it would let me push my luck further so I asked for a BJ she said no!! LOL but countered with this she said you can rub yourself on me I said OK not knowing what that meant. She then took off her pants soaked Junior and oil and proceeded to grind her bare kitty on Junior. Then she rubbed jr between her ass cheeks until I popped! Never had this happen at a HJ only place! I tipped 60 for the extra effort and she was happy!!Where is this place? PM me please.

MarriedTom
02-12-20, 10:19
Where is this place? PM me please.Are you really asking where Sutton is?

You have 10 posts, all begging. Good luck!

Jimmy Pratt
02-13-20, 03:04
I was at this place on Sunday, and also saw Lisa.

I have to 2nd Super's recommendation. Lisa gave a great massage and her pre-flip tease is amazing. On flip, I quickly found out she's not wearing a bra. She has b / c cups but has the biggest nipples you've ever seen. If you're into the eraser nips.

I didn't do more than HJ, so can't confirm if more is available. If I had to guess, I'd say yes. However, she was there alone, so not sure what would happen if another customer came in during the deed.

JP.

Been here twice and today I drew Lisa good massage extra teasing and long slow finish. Highly recommend. Angela the other girl I got last week better looking and great job but Lisa best yet. Other extras ither than handy available, I passed though didn't have the dough.

Wabbitt9
02-14-20, 00:29
Has anyone been by can't lately. It's been awhile since my itch was scratched and I'm hoping someone has some recent intel.

Sounds
02-14-20, 11:44
Has anyone been by can't lately. It's been awhile since my itch was scratched and I'm hoping someone has some recent intel.Problem with Can't is they change talent so often, that unless you go within a couple days of someone else, probably will not have the same girl they did.

Always a case of YMMV there.

Wabbitt9
02-14-20, 15:44
Problem with Can't is they change talent so often, that unless you go within a couple days of someone else, probably will not have the same girl they did.

Always a case of YMMV there.Oh I know. I was hoping someone had swung by in the last couple of days. But you can look through my post history to see just how wildly hit or miss can't can be.

BigStar1
02-15-20, 14:23
Had a 90 minutes session with my ATF and had a great time as usual.

We got talking afterwards and she was saying how she is getting tired of people coming in wanting more than standard HJ finish and not accepting no for an answer. Also newbies come in and think they can force her and the other girls to do more than they want. If you want FS go to a FS place.

BVR offers a great massage and just a little extra. Treat them with respect and you'll get so much more out of it in the long run. While the language barrier can be tough at times it's worth it to try to have a civil conversation with them.

BTW to whichever asshole came in and tried to give them his credit card information without having the card you are pretty stupid and wasted my time with your arguing. I don't know of any business that would take you word in person. Maybe over the phone for a mail order item.

Bigstar1.

Flash88
02-16-20, 15:12
In shopping center near Golds Gym, wanted to let fellow mongers know this is a legit place that gives a decent but plain session.

Sounds
02-16-20, 16:59
Had a 90 minutes session with my ATF and had a great time as usual.

We got talking afterwards and she was saying how she is getting tired of people coming in wanting more than standard HJ finish and not accepting no for an answer. Also newbies come in and think they can force her and the other girls to do more than they want. If you want FS go to a FS place.

BVR offers a great massage and just a little extra. Treat them with respect and you'll get so much more out of it in the long run. While the language barrier can be tough at times it's worth it to try to have a civil conversation with them.
Totally agree. BVR is not FS, but the service is outstanding. At least with my ATF as well. Very different experience compared to a FS place in a very good way! I prefer FS, but the experience here is well worth the change of pace, and has been better than some FS experiences.

But have been seeing the same girl for a while. If is your first time, will still be a good experience, but may not be great until you get to know each other with repeat visits. At least that was the case for me.

BarebakRussian
02-18-20, 08:24
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/in-ct-brunette-curvy-eee-860-578-3358-full-body-or-prostate-massage-te-35956100

Saw her a few weeks back. More of a massage trailer than a massage parlor. She's quite attractive but if you're looking for a young one look elsewhere, she's 40-ish. Tits are fantastic. She'll take her top down but most of her clothes stay on. Quite chatty for the first session. I might go back as she mentioned more might be available on a follow-up. Nice lady but I sense she's not up for any kind of BS. She'll push prostate if you're into that. She has this little rubber toy she uses, covers it with a condom I assume fresh for each session. Might go back to try that out too.

Craven Morehed
02-18-20, 10:22
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/in-ct-brunette-curvy-eee-860-578-3358-full-body-or-prostate-massage-te-35956100

Saw her a few weeks back. More of a massage trailer than a massage parlor. She's quite attractive but if you're looking for a young one look elsewhere, she's 40-ish. Tits are fantastic. She'll take her top down but most of her clothes stay on. Quite chatty for the first session. I might go back as she mentioned more might be available on a follow-up. Nice lady but I sense she's not up for any kind of BS. She'll push prostate if you're into that. She has this little rubber toy she uses, covers it with a condom I assume fresh for each session. Might go back to try that out too.There are a few reports on her in the Connecticut sections, from what they say she has too many rules and no touching.

And she is over priced for what you get.

This was from the Connecticut section,

Visited her in a trailer park and she was full of rules, had a nasty attitude and got very upset when I didn't do what she wanted. She is a short fat girl that talks a good game but fails to deliver anything close to a good time!

Iamme Iam
02-18-20, 13:02
There are a few reports on her in the Connecticut sections, from what they say she has too many rules and no touching.

And she is over priced for what you get.

This was from the Connecticut section,I was surprised to see $200 for an hour, just for a HJ, if she was a stunning Eastern European woman under 30 , then the price might warrant that range, not from her description. Does anyone remember the girls in either Cambridge or Brighton area, who were Eastern European and stunning faces, they only offered massage, with a shower (before & after) and a great HJ. There were 3 or more around about 15 or 20 years ago, but had stunning faces. Can't remember the names, but the face I remember.

BarebakRussian
02-19-20, 08:24
I was surprised to see $200 for an hour, just for a HJ, if she was a stunning Eastern European woman under 30 , then the price might warrant that range, not from her description. Does anyone remember the girls in either Cambridge or Brighton area, who were Eastern European and stunning faces, they only offered massage, with a shower (before & after) and a great HJ. There were 3 or more around about 15 or 20 years ago, but had stunning faces. Can't remember the names, but the face I remember.It's $140 for a half, there's no silly back rub pre-game, just straight to tits out and rubbing your dick. Can I borrow your time machine? Otherwise, I'm talking about right now, this is what's out there. If she likes you there's no attitude. If you're a pushy asshole she will push back.

Scout 1891
02-21-20, 03:26
Work is taking me to Westborough for a few days. Just wondering if there's any place nearby that's worth a visit? I've seen adds for an AMP on Turnpike Road, right near where I'll be staying, but haven't seen any reviews.

A recommendation for a reliable outcall provider would also be great!

Thanks & happy hunting.

ARegularGuy
02-21-20, 14:31
Standard happiness with some roaming is available at the Rt 9 location. YMMV but I suspect that a HJ is certain.

ARG.

Work is taking me to Westborough for a few days. Just wondering if there's any place nearby that's worth a visit? I've seen adds for an AMP on Turnpike Road, right near where I'll be staying, but haven't seen any reviews.

A recommendation for a reliable outcall provider would also be great!

Thanks & happy hunting.

ARegularGuy
02-21-20, 14:36
Can anyone report on the more recent locations on Lincoln, Chandler & Millbury?

ARG.

Sounds
02-21-20, 15:22

ARG.Lincoln is the old Envelope reopened. Linda from the old place is there. Same service.

A couple of reviews here already.

No knowledge about the other two.

RonFknSwanson
02-21-20, 17:06
Saw the good reviews and drove down to hopefully get Kaye, I think it was her who greeted me (bird tattoo behind the shoulder, see through shirt and a decent ass) but they switched on me once I laid down. Other girl wasn't bad looking either, skinny maybe late 30's. I asked for Kaye a couple times but she said 'you try me' well ok I guess this is happening. Medium massage was good, not much teasing until she switched gears to soft touch towards the end, standard finish. Not the worst not the best, not worth the drive unless it's Kaye since I'm curious to see what that's like.

Sounds
02-22-20, 01:41
Saw the good reviews and drove down to hopefully get Kaye, I think it was her who greeted me (bird tattoo behind the shoulder, see through shirt and a decent ass) but they switched on me once I laid down. Other girl wasn't bad looking either, skinny maybe late 30's. I asked for Kaye a couple times but she said 'you try me' well ok I guess this is happening. Medium massage was good, not much teasing until she switched gears to soft touch towards the end, standard finish. Not the worst not the best, not worth the drive unless it's Kaye since I'm curious to see what that's like.Yuyu or Kaye is well worth the visit. Sure everyone in the know asks for her, so they try to push the other girls on people. Yuyu provides the best standard experience I have ever had. Have not noticed a review where any other girl's service there matched what she does.

Understand that puts them in a tough position. But only reason I go there is to see her. Not interested in a "you try me" disappointment.

They need to find another superstar if they want to spread work around.

Wise Owl
02-22-20, 22:29
I went to Millbury Street a few days ago. A very attractive young lady (40's) offered the haircut first. I needed one anyway. There is a special this month for a free hair with a massage. She gave an excellent haircut then led me to a private room for the massage. The massage was also excellent but it was from a male masseur. Obviously no roaming, tease of flip.

$60 for the hour massage. I will repeat for the haircut.

ARG.

LustyB
02-23-20, 18:29
She then took off her pants soaked Junior and oil and proceeded to grind her bare kitty on Junior. Then she rubbed jr between her ass cheeks until I popped! Never had this happen at a HJ only place! I tipped 60 for the extra effort and she was happy!!Got the same treatment although she hopped up on the table after the kitty grind, stuck her twat in my face so I could eat it, and gave me the finish that way.

Sounds
02-23-20, 20:02
Went to new Envelope. Greeted by Linda. She showed me to the room. Then turned around and said something in Mandarin. Anna came out of their hangout area and Linda said "OK?" Said sure.

Anna is very attractive in my opinion and younger than Linda. Absolutely 0 English. But that did not pose a problem Went for the hour. She left with the house fee and I started to get ready.

Came back in and had not gotten on the table yet. Gave her a hug and she reciprocated. Led to a lot of mutual touching and her getting naked.

Some DATY and then I laid on the table. Out came the alcohol cleanup prep. She then went into a real good BJ. She was bobbing up and down and then switched it up a bit. Started with this circular motion. Kept alternating between the two and it was great! Was more than happy to finish that way. She made sure she continued and drained everything before stopping.

Massage was so so. Have had better, but also have had a lot worse. Spent too much time on back, and actually the timer went off before she got to anywhere else. But she turned off timer and did arms and legs. A+ for effort.

Do know Angela was training her the first couple of weeks she was there. Hopefully her massage skills improve. Will definitely repeat but probably go with the half hour for now.

Wabbitt9
02-24-20, 01:45
Went to new Envelope. Greeted by Linda. She showed me to the room. Then turned around and said something in Mandarin. Anna came out of their hangout area and Linda said "OK?" Said sure.

Anna is very attractive in my opinion and younger than Linda. Absolutely 0 English. But that did not pose a problem Went for the hour. She left with the house fee and I started to get ready.

Came back in and had not gotten on the table yet. Gave her a hug and she reciprocated. Led to a lot of mutual touching and her getting naked.

Some DATY and then I laid on the table. Out came the alcohol cleanup prep. She then went into a real good BJ. She was bobbing up and down and then switched it up a bit. Started with this circular motion. Kept alternating between the two and it was great! Was more than happy to finish that way. She made sure she continued and drained everything before stopping.

Massage was so so. Have had better, but also have had a lot worse. Spent too much time on back, and actually the timer went off before she got to anywhere else. But she turned off timer and did arms and legs. A+ for effort.

Do know Angela was training her the first couple of weeks she was there. Hopefully her massage skills improve. Will definitely repeat but probably go with the half hour for now.When you say younger than Linda. What are we talking here? I know it's tough to tell age with Asians, but what's a ballpark estimate?

Sounds
02-24-20, 08:18
When you say younger than Linda. What are we talking here? I know it's tough to tell age with Asians, but what's a ballpark estimate?Would say 40 as a guess. But not real good at estimating ages.

ARegularGuy
02-24-20, 13:28
Stopped by to see for myself. Linda recognized and greeted me with a big smile and showed me to a room on the right. In walks Anna, described by Sounds below. I'd say she is closer to 50 than 40, cute face, no ass, plump belly fat, decent full C cup tits. Anyhow, she has zero English and her massage is not much of anything, soothing but that's about it. Her face down tease is okay and started with an alcohol wipe of my ass crack. On the flip, I only budgeted for HJ for this visit. She uses two hands but doesn't quite have the motion down to my liking. BUPD (bra up pants down) and a little coaching on the stroke and we were good. Glad to hear more is available. I was there for 30 minutes $80 total and no complaints. What I really don't like about the old envelope / new qq is the dirty conditions. They use those old sheets over and over, customer after customer without any fresh cloth or even a $. 02 paper towel on the face whole that the last guy probably sneezed into. Given its flu season, I'll wait awhile before I go back.

ARG.

Brobeans
02-24-20, 13:43
Hi guys, long time lurker, couple time poster.

Curious if anyone has had like with more than standard finish at red Rose in Franklin? Been there a couple times and never got more but always seemed like there was more to be offered.

Appreciate any feedback.

Sounds
02-24-20, 16:41
They use those old sheets over and over, customer after customer without any fresh cloth or even a $. 02 paper towel on the face whole that the last guy probably sneezed into. Given its flu season, I'll wait awhile before I go back.

ARG.During my visit with Anna, there was no paper towel cloth over the face hole. But she noticed me with my hands over it and my chin resting on them. She then got one and put it down for me. So they do have them available. Going forward will tell her to put it out if not there already.

PatsFan12
02-25-20, 16:08
I was at this place on Sunday, and also saw Lisa.

I have to 2nd Super's recommendation. Lisa gave a great massage and her pre-flip tease is amazing. On flip, I quickly found out she's not wearing a bra. She has b / c cups but has the biggest nipples you've ever seen. If you're into the eraser nips.

I didn't do more than HJ, so can't confirm if more is available. If I had to guess, I'd say yes. However, she was there alone, so not sure what would happen if another customer came in during the deed.

JP.I went in today and was greeted by a woman named Tina. Went in for 30 minutes. She was cute probably in her 40's. Decent massage certainly not great. Good tease and very good finish. Good time.

Member #6488
02-26-20, 06:40
Yuyu or Kaye is well worth the visit. Sure everyone in the know asks for her, so they try to push the other girls on people. Yuyu provides the best standard experience I have ever had. Have not noticed a review where any other girl's service there matched what she does.

Understand that puts them in a tough position. But only reason I go there is to see her. Not interested in a "you try me" disappointment.

They need to find another superstar if they want to spread work around.I thought Yuyu and Kaye were the same person, no? If not could someone describe of who is who?

Thanks!

Member #6488
02-26-20, 08:41
Saw the good reviews and drove down to hopefully get Kaye, I think it was her who greeted me (bird tattoo behind the shoulder, see through shirt and a decent ass) but they switched on me once I laid down. Other girl wasn't bad looking either, skinny maybe late 30's. I asked for Kaye a couple times but she said 'you try me' well ok I guess this is happening. Medium massage was good, not much teasing until she switched gears to soft touch towards the end, standard finish. Not the worst not the best, not worth the drive unless it's Kaye since I'm curious to see what that's like.I thought that Yuyu and Kaye were the same person? Is that not the case?

Thanks!

Sounds
02-26-20, 11:32
I thought Yuyu and Kaye were the same person, no? If not could someone describe of who is who?

Thanks!That is my understanding based on some other posts and my experience. Always used to wonder why I always found Yuyu available and never found Kaye there when I went. First time I met her she introduced herself as Yuyu Don't know the reason for the two names.