PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Setzeret
10-13-18, 00:04
Hey all. Anyone now close & decent place near framingham? I am okay to drive to worcester area, but wonder if there is good places near by.

Sounds
10-14-18, 10:35
I think there is a developing rift between Lucy and Linda at Envelope. Linda's menu is, let's just say, very broad. And Lucy, despite lack of English skills, has clearly been around for a while and exercises caution. I drew Lucy yesterday and prior to the usual post-flip Envelope special, I was given a health class lecture by Lucy (through Google Translate on her phone) as to why I should never do the deed without a rubber (I didn't ask for BB) and she was glaring over the wall in Linda's direction as she was giving her demonstration. I just thought it was amusing. I think Lucy might be happier at someplace less raw (pun intended) like Canterbury (though she might not be gruff enough for that place).Went to Envelope and had a great time with Linda. She seemed to be the only one there. Didn't see or hear anyone else. Nice BBBJ from her. Kept going after the fact until she couldn't hold it in anymore and had to spit. Wish she would swallow.

Have seen a few other women there and always was covered BJ with them.

Did see Lucy the previous time. Good BJ even though covered. Nice tits and real big nipples that are great.

Prefer the BBBJ but both are good and worth seeing.

NewJeff
10-14-18, 14:59
Visited here after reading some of the reviews. Drew Anna at the door. I was expecting younger based on reviews, but oh well. She appears about 35, no makeup. Opted for the half as I was there to split peaches and not get a rub. She started on my back as I started removing her panties from under her dress. She had me flip and was like "What you want honey?" I told her I wanted her up on my dick. We agreed on 1. 2, although we seemed to click and I bet I could have gotten it for $. She had nice natural B's with great nips, and a neat trimmed kitty. She let me have great access to her top and some light kissing on the lips YMMV. She rode CG (covered) and slowed her pace to accommodate a prolonged experience. Total damage 1. 6 Neat experience, but I'll head to Pawtucket to get a much fuller experience for a little more money. Although she had some interesting labia I would like to examine more closely.

MegaSean
10-15-18, 21:33
Visited yesterday and she said she just got in that morning from Vegas. Not your typical AMP girl I'm used to around here, she is a little thicker, not fat but not the petite little asian either. Was wearing a skirt with no panties, can't for the life of me remember her name. The way she acted and talked you could tell she was Americanized. Massage kinda sucked, kettle but of rubbing and she had me flip and asked what I wanted, told her everything for $ she countered with $. 5 and I told her $. 2 and she agreed. Everything covered, she has nice big natural Ds maybe a large C, they were nice. No rushing and she took it like s champ. I'll go back to see her again before the switch.

Wabbitt9
10-16-18, 06:06
Visited yesterday and she said she just got in that morning from Vegas. Not your typical AMP girl I'm used to around here, she is a little thicker, not fat but not the petite little asian either. Was wearing a skirt with no panties, can't for the life of me remember her name. The way she acted and talked you could tell she was Americanized. Massage kinda sucked, kettle but of rubbing and she had me flip and asked what I wanted, told her everything for $ she countered with $. 5 and I told her $. 2 and she agreed. Everything covered, she has nice big natural Ds maybe a large C, they were nice. No rushing and she took it like s champ. I'll go back to see her again before the switch.Well, I'm certainly interested. I almost went to can't yesterday because the girl I had an appointment with cancelled at the last minute because of a visit from her Aunt Flo. Ended up taking a nap instead because I hadn't slept for shit the night before.

ReadyToLear
10-19-18, 12:09
Always been curious about this place as it is close to home but on the main drag. Search had it as legit in April 2017. Any new intel?

RiskyBusines
10-20-18, 06:15
First time poster I've been reading this page for years never posted but figured I'd join in. I went to envelope few weeks back in the morning, think I was lindas first customer of the day. Hour visit standard massage at the flip I looked at the time had 30 minutes left she took a good 25 min pounding. She's ugly but can take a dick and will suck on your balls. I did have my finger in her ass at one point also. Happy hunting.

MarriedTom
10-20-18, 09:23
Always been curious about this place as it is close to home but on the main drag. Search had it as legit in April 2017. Any new intel?Unless things have changed recently, average rub from a granny with DIY offered at end.

Modern2018
10-22-18, 17:07
A few mongers lately have been asking for opinions on AMPs to visit. This is my two cents. I've been to a few others in the area, but now I usually just make a visit to Envelope a couple of times a year. I'm am due for a visit now. While they won't win any beauty contests, you go there for one reason only, and the women there all seem to have a wide open menus, with very little haggling. I just pay the $. 60 for the hour and then when they come back in I give them a hug and a Benny and tell them I want to have fun. The last few times I was there I was with Lisa, who was just as ready and willing as Ying Ying used to be. I've never been with Linda. The last time I visited, afterwards Lisa told me I should try the new younger girl, CiCi, for the next visit, but haven't. I'm not sure if she is even there anymore. After a few initial reports on her, I haven't read anything since. Does anyone know if Lisa is even still there? If not, I guess I'll have to try the infamous Linda.

Wabbitt9
10-22-18, 18:20
Paid a visit to can't today after being stood up by a higher end lady. Met at the door by a cute little thing who looked to be about in her mid thirties in a short pink dress. Usual house fee for the half hour, and got undressed while she went with the money. Laid down and got easily the lightest massage in history. Like. She was barely touching me. I went up the skirt and gave the butt a squeeze; a bit hard but not terrible. After a few minutes she had me flip and did the universal symbols for HE and mouth music. But being that I was already backed up from expecting coochie and not getting it, I told her everything. Offered $, she countered with $. 2, and since I didn't have any tens on me. It was a deal. She proceeded to get some baby wipes and spray them with what smelled like Lemon Pledge, then wiped down my cash and prizes.

That's when it went downhill.

Fast.

The dress came off and. It was kind of a mess. Saggy tits, a gunt, and a shitty tattoo along the lower stomach to seemingly emphasize said gunt. My hard on started to wilt. She put the cover on and did some mouth music to get me closer to full staff, then climbed aboard for Asian cowgirl. She rode me and did the standard "Ooh baby. Yes baby. " while I kept my eyes closed and tried to picture the girl I was supposed to see today. She kept leaning in to kiss and she stank of cigarettes.

Suffice to say I didn't nut. So she got off and we tried doggy. But by that point I was so soft I couldn't get it in. Tried mish. Still rocking a soft serve cone. So she asked if a handy was fine for the finish. I just wanted to get her clothes back on and get out of there, so I let her pull the cover off, douse me with more lemon Pledge scented lube, and commenced to jackhammer. After a couple of more minutes I managed to squeeze out a nut. She cleaned me up, we both got dressed, and I headed around the corner to buy a Mega Millions ticket in the hopes of winning the 1. 6 billion so I can afford to have the memory bleached from my brain.

She made a point of saying, "See you again soon. " As I'm like, "No. I'm not coming back until I hear you've left. ".

MegaSean
10-22-18, 20:26
Paid a visit to can't today after being stood up by a higher end lady. Met at the door by a cute little thing who looked to be about in her mid thirties in a short pink dress. Usual house fee for the half hour, and got undressed while she went with the money. Laid down and got easily the lightest massage in history. Like. She was barely touching me. I went up the skirt and gave the butt a squeeze; a bit hard but not terrible. After a few minutes she had me flip and did the universal symbols for HE and mouth music. But being that I was already backed up from expecting coochie and not getting it, I told her everything. Offered $, she countered with $. 2, and since I didn't have any tens on me. It was a deal. She proceeded to get some baby wipes and spray them with what smelled like Lemon Pledge, then wiped down my cash and prizes.

Fast.

The dress came off and. It was kind of a mess. Saggy tits, a gunt, and a shitty tattoo along the lower stomach to seemingly emphasize said gunt. My hard on started to wilt. She put the cover on and did some mouth music to get me closer to full staff, then climbed aboard for Asian cowgirl. She rode me and did the standard "Ooh baby. Yes baby. " while I kept my eyes closed and tried to picture the girl I was supposed to see today. She kept leaning in to kiss and she stank of cigarettes.

Suffice to say I didn't nut. So she got off and we tried doggy. But by that point I was so soft I couldn't get it in. Tried mish. Still rocking a soft serve cone. So she asked if a handy was fine for the finish. I just wanted to get her clothes back on and get out of there, so I let her pull the cover off, douse me with more lemon Pledge scented lube, and commenced to jackhammer. After a couple of more minutes I managed to squeeze out a nut. She cleaned me up, we both got dressed, and I headed around the corner to buy a Mega Millions ticket in the hopes of winning the 1. 6 billion so I can afford to have the memory bleached from my brain.

She made a point of saying, "See you again soon. " As I'm like, "No. I'm not coming back until I hear you've left. ".Thank you sir, you have made a great sacrifice this evening and I salute you for your service.

EffYouTrump
10-22-18, 20:43
WTF with this place lately. That's why I'm almost exclusively Envelope for my needs. Granny Linda does the job. No smell. No drama. Only disadvantage is that alcohol stings man. I'd almost prefer the lemon pledge.

Fast.

She made a point of saying, "See you again soon. " As I'm like, "No. I'm not coming back until I hear you've left. ".

WorldVV
10-22-18, 22:10
Feel sorry for you. Been in this is situation before. Has been mislead a few times. Any magical pill that could help maintain an erection?

Quality of the providers in this area is really hit or miss.

Fast.

Drewonhere
10-22-18, 22:39

Fast.

She made a point of saying, "See you again soon. " As I'm like, "No. I'm not coming back until I hear you've left. ".Wabbit, you would make a cool mil writing a book about the fucked up things we mongers see, do and endure in the name of a simple nut.

You are hilarious. Sucks that it's all true tho.

Wabbitt9
10-23-18, 04:50
Wabbit, you would make a cool mil writing a book about the fucked up things we mongers see, do and endure in the name of a simple nut.

You are hilarious. Sucks that it's all true tho.I had a shitty day sexually, so I figured I could at least numb my misery with humor.

Plus I got a grape Fanta when I bought that lottery ticket. Then I got take out from Popeye's.

The day ended up eking out a passing grade.

Sounds
10-23-18, 08:55
A few mongers lately have been asking for opinions on AMPs to visit. This is my two cents. I've been to a few others in the area, but now I usually just make a visit to Envelope a couple of times a year. I'm am due for a visit now. While they won't win any beauty contests, you go there for one reason only, and the women there all seem to have a wide open menus, with very little haggling. I just pay the $. 60 for the hour and then when they come back in I give them a hug and a Benny and tell them I want to have fun. The last few times I was there I was with Lisa, who was just as ready and willing as Ying Ying used to be. I've never been with Linda. The last time I visited, afterwards Lisa told me I should try the new younger girl, CiCi, for the next visit, but haven't. I'm not sure if she is even there anymore. After a few initial reports on her, I haven't read anything since. Does anyone know if Lisa is even still there? If not, I guess I'll have to try the infamous Linda.AFAIK current options are Linda and Lucy. Search forum for details.

Drewonhere
10-23-18, 10:21
I had a shitty day sexually, so I figured I could at least numb my misery with humor.

Plus I got a grape Fanta when I bought that lottery ticket. Then I got take out from Popeye's.

The day ended up eking out a passing grade.I literally woke my wife out of a sound sleep from laughing out loud. Then started giggling like a kid 30 minutes later as I was trying to fall asleep.

Too fuckin much!

WorcGuy00
10-23-18, 11:49
A few mongers lately have been asking for opinions on AMPs to visit. This is my two cents. I've been to a few others in the area, but now I usually just make a visit to Envelope a couple of times a year. I'm am due for a visit now. While they won't win any beauty contests, you go there for one reason only, and the women there all seem to have a wide open menus, with very little haggling. I just pay the $. 60 for the hour and then when they come back in I give them a hug and a Benny and tell them I want to have fun. The last few times I was there I was with Lisa, who was just as ready and willing as Ying Ying used to be. I've never been with Linda. The last time I visited, afterwards Lisa told me I should try the new younger girl, CiCi, for the next visit, but haven't. I'm not sure if she is even there anymore. After a few initial reports on her, I haven't read anything since. Does anyone know if Lisa is even still there? If not, I guess I'll have to try the infamous Linda.I saw Linda last week. She said she was going to New York beginning this Monday, and that 2 new girls were starting this past weekend. Not sure if this means brand new or not.

Jack A Dogov
10-24-18, 06:45
I went to BVR yesterday as a walk-in and discovered that Nicki is back. Great to see her again. I hadn't had a massage for a couple of weeks and she delivered the solid massage and ending that she (and BVR) is known for. It wasn't busy at all and we went well over the hour. Nice hug from Kay as I was leaving and Nicki walked with me all the way to my car. A final hug and kiss from her and I was on my way.

EffYouTrump
10-24-18, 13:50
I saw Linda last week. She said she was going to New York beginning this Monday, and that 2 new girls were starting this past weekend. Not sure if this means brand new or not.You speak Mandarin? If not then I admire you understood all of that from her extremely broken English.

MegaSean
10-24-18, 19:28
You speak Mandarin? If not then I admire you understood all of that from her extremely broken English.She uses google translate on her iPhone or iPad. I can confirm she told me the same thing.

PeterBoris
10-25-18, 06:18
Saw her yesterday.

Nice person in bad apt. I would recommend and will repeat.

140 FS with BBBJ treat this young lady well.

Hcat113
10-25-18, 07:16
Saw her yesterday.

140 FS with BBBJ treat this young lady well.Got a link?

Rubman18
10-25-18, 19:54
Saw her yesterday.

140 FS with BBBJ treat this young lady well.Where is she located?

#? Address?

Ty.

RiskyBusines
10-27-18, 09:38
Went back to envelope last night to see linda. She is gone. Wish I saw the posts earlier I wouldn't have gone. New girl sucks said I was too big no fun I got up and left didn't bother getting a HJ I have two hands for that.

DBag39
10-27-18, 16:58
Went back to envelope last night to see linda. She is gone. Wish I saw the posts earlier I wouldn't have gone. New girl sucks said I was too big no fun I got up and left didn't bother getting a HJ I have two hands for that.Was the new girl attractive? I've been holding off on going back there because as good as the service from Linda was, she just didn't do it for me.

RiskyBusines
10-27-18, 22:17
Was the new girl attractive? I've been holding off on going back there because as good as the service from Linda was, she just didn't do it for me.She is ok younger than linda.

Dandri
10-28-18, 15:45
After reading reports and some help from a couple of sources here I decided to try BVR. Been to can't on a few occasions and forget what a real massage without being rushed is. I actually stood up a couple of times cause I thought time was up. Saw Yuyu and no complaints. One hour massage and handed over. 6 for a job well done. I will repeat. Didn't see other provider. Yuyu isn't a grande type.

Ridem
10-29-18, 12:00
New Girl Stella. Petite, Tats (Chest and Bikini Line), BBFS (and yes size matters her being Petite, be careful), NO Ora. . 6 house, decent msg. No rush, B's, maybe 40's, been there since only 10-21-18. BTW owner did say Linda was coming back (Thur this week maybe), but try new girl.

TwBone
11-01-18, 10:37
New Girl Stella. Petite, Tats (Chest and Bikini Line), BBFS (and yes size matters her being Petite, be careful), NO Ora. . 6 house, decent msg. No rush, B's, maybe 40's, been there since only 10-21-18. BTW owner did say Linda was coming back (Thur this week maybe), but try new girl.I am interested in BBFS, what's the tips for her BBFS? Thanks for the info.

JoeMuckInFutch
11-01-18, 17:22
First time there. Woman was probably in her 40's or 50's, did not look like a granny, but not a beauty either. A little chubby. Cute little A-size tits and solid nips. Unshaved. Don't exactly recall name, but two identical syllables each beginning with a vowel is what I think I've heard. Belly and chest tats. Nice lady and worked at it. Pussy was over-lubed because she said I was big, which is only somewhat true, so I was not getting enough friction with the rubber on but I'm not into bareback. Finished by hand and used her little tits to good effect, so I got a bit of everything. Left happy 40/100.

Seamus13
11-01-18, 22:56
Hey everyone. New member here. Lots of experience with Worcester AMP. Looking for feedback on some of the others. There was an ad on CL and BP a while back for a triple d massage girl in Leominster / Fitchburg. Also used to see one for Sensual Spa in Worcester. Both have high rates. Has anyone visited either? What can I expect?

Thoren2002
11-02-18, 11:36
Was in the neighborhood yesterday so I went to BVR. Had to wait a few minutes but got Yuyu again. Really great massage that actually helped my back quite a bit. Left very happy too. Even got some Halloween candy.

Seamus13
11-02-18, 18:25
Saw her yesterday.

140 FS with BBBJ treat this young lady well.Can you private message me where this is?

Seamus13
11-03-18, 14:37
Question. Should I offer tip before service to ensure a good time? I usually tip after. Feel like I might be missing out. Going to one of these tomorrow. Which would you recommend. I've been to BVR before. Never been to Envelope.

EffYouTrump
11-03-18, 17:48
Question. Should I offer tip before service to ensure a good time? I usually tip after. Feel like I might be missing out. Going to one of these tomorrow. Which would you recommend. I've been to BVR before. Never been to Envelope.I've done both. Never seen a difference between the two. Only advantage is once you're a regular, if you tip in advance, the tip amount you leave tells them what you want without having to pantomime it at the flip.

Sounds
11-03-18, 17:58
Question. Should I offer tip before service to ensure a good time? I usually tip after. Feel like I might be missing out. Going to one of these tomorrow. Which would you recommend. I've been to BVR before. Never been to Envelope.Never been to BVR. But from reading the forums if you want a standard ending, go to BVR. Extras, go to Envelope.

Usually tip at the end at Envelope, but there was one girl that wanted the tip before doing anything after the massage.

Attract
11-03-18, 19:19
The new girls now are asking money upfront after the massage. I refused to pay upfront. After a while she agreed on after service.

Never been to BVR. But from reading the forums if you want a standard ending, go to BVR. Extras, go to Envelope.

Usually tip at the end at Envelope, but there was one girl that wanted the tip before doing anything after the massage.

FloydFec1
11-04-18, 12:32
I saw the new girl at Envelope recently. To me, she said her name as "ale-yah". Left tip and raincoat in plain view, to make it clear what I wanted, without negotiation. I was not disappointed, and did not feel I was shorted on time. Unshaved and tattooed as reported earlier. I expect to return in the near future.

Stay Safe.

FF.

JoeMuckInFutch
11-04-18, 13:42
The new girls now are asking money upfront after the massage. I refused to pay upfront. After a while she agreed on after service.My only trip to Envelope with who is apparently a new girl was that when I indicated "everything" she whispered "1" and I nodded. Tipped her at the end. I prefer they never bring up the subject and if I'm at a place that is known to be 1 I give 1 but if I know it to be higher I give higher.

NickRyan85
11-04-18, 20:20
Can someone give me a quick rundown of what Kay looks like? How old? Thinking of stopping in and just want to get an idea of who I should expect to see.Haven't met Kay yet but I've had Summer and YOYo. Great time. Loved YoYo and would repeat.

GenesisKarom
11-05-18, 00:35
Went to envelope and took an hour. Standard service. Not best. Cut short 10 minutes. Not recommended. Would like to have Lisa back.

I saw the new girl at Envelope recently. To me, she said her name as "ale-yah". Left tip and raincoat in plain view, to make it clear what I wanted, without negotiation. I was not disappointed, and did not feel I was shorted on time. Unshaved and tattooed as reported earlier. I expect to return in the near future.

Stay Safe.

FF.

Sounds
11-05-18, 10:45
Tip Kay $60 and you, can go twice in 60 minutes. 90 just gives you a lot more massage time and playtime, but you have to tip more. I needed the extra time to recover from the 1st pop and get ready for #2.

Bigstar1.Since Linda not at Envelope for now (hope she comes back) decided to check out BVR. YuYu was available when I arrived. More attractive than the girls at Env for sure.

They are currently charging $50 for an hour. Remembered this post, so took a chance and gave her $60 tip when she came back in the room. Great massage and did get to go twice. Kitty was off limits but rest of her was great.

BigStar1
11-05-18, 13:54
Since Linda not at Envelope for now (hope she comes back) decided to check out BVR. YuYu was available when I arrived. More attractive than the girls at Env for sure.

They are currently charging $50 for an hour. Remembered this post, so took a chance and gave her $60 tip when she came back in the room. Great massage and did get to go twice. Kitty was off limits but rest of her was great.Glad you had a good time. This is my go to place for he. Haven't had Yuyu yet, tried summer a few weeks ago and Was disappointed compared to Kay.

I like the new rates, but I still tip the same, never can understand why some guys want to go cheap and then ***** when don't get what they want. I always make sure junior gets what he wants.

Bigstar1.

ReadyToLear
11-06-18, 09:04
Is full service or BBBJ available at BVR or do I need to stick with Envelope?

Sounds
11-06-18, 12:27
Is full service or BBBJ available at BVR or do I need to stick with Envelope?I had asked a couple folks about more at BVR and all said it was standard ending only.

MegaSean
11-06-18, 13:13
Is full service or BBBJ available at BVR or do I need to stick with Envelope?Canterbury a better option than envelope IMO. Usually better looking and younger.

TattooJoeDirt
11-06-18, 13:35
Sunshine Message in Clinton is a good one, went there Sunday 40 for a half hr, there normally is the thicker girl but can't remeber her name but she will go above and beyond if the tip is right. Had a new girl there this time and it was amazing, the flop and ending was the best part, tip 40. Never rushed, she took her time to make sure the job was done.

BunkerBabes
11-06-18, 13:59
I haven't been to an AMP or even looked for a massage of late. For the last 3 years I have been seeing a college student for my massages. She is moving to Arizona Monday and I see her for the last time tomorrow. Where do you look today for a massage. Please PM me the info.

Sounds
11-06-18, 17:13
I haven't been to an AMP or even looked for a massage of late. For the last 3 years I have been seeing a college student for my massages. She is moving to Arizona Monday and I see her for the last time tomorrow. Where do you look today for a massage. Please PM me the info.Reading the forum doesn't provide enough information on where to go? Or do you mean you are trying to find another college student? If that is the case please share contact info if you find her.

Iamme Iam
11-06-18, 17:29
I haven't been to an AMP or even looked for a massage of late. For the last 3 years I have been seeing a college student for my massages. She is moving to Arizona Monday and I see her for the last time tomorrow. Where do you look today for a massage. Please PM me the info.I would assume that there is a good story behind how you discovered your UTR college girl for massages. Please share here. It could be instructional for a method many of us never considered, or maybe not.

Wabbitt9
11-06-18, 18:05
Canterbury a better option than envelope IMO. Usually better looking and younger.Usually being the operative word. See my last post about the place for the exception to the rule.

Thoren2002
11-07-18, 10:48
I finally caught up with Suria the other day for a 45 minute visit. She was a little chattier than normal but the finish was still great. That being said I was still feeling a bit in need when all was said and done so I grabbed some onion rings at Wild Willies and then headed down to BVR for the silent sensual treatment. Got Yuyu again, seems to have my number. Did a half hour and it was just what I needed.

Looks like Suria isn't planning on being around after this year, but then again she has been saying that for couple of years now. Get while the getting is good.

Flash88
11-07-18, 20:44
I had asked a couple folks about more at BVR and all said it was standard ending only.Standard only, nothing else ever offered or negotiated. Though I go for standard anyway.

ReadyToLear
11-07-18, 22:43
Based on fellow mongers feedback went to can't today. Met by Summer with a big hug and leg rub against my groin. Cute face, nice ass, C cups with great nips. Just round enough. Paid the. 6 for 60 min and left $ and condoms on counter. Top came off right away for some nipple suck and play with LK. Laid on my stomach and Summer gently kissed my back while I pulled down her panties and gave her ass the attention it deserved. Second girl Yula? Came in and offered two girl for $. 2 and settled on $. Nice body with C cups with great nips. She went for BBBJ while I continued LK and nipple play with Summer. Laid them both on the table and gave it to Yula standing up while I went for FIV with Summer. Summer very into it. They played with each other's tittie's and Summer came twice, nice and wet. Switched to Summer for more of the same then Doggy with both Also had Summer Cowgirl on the table. Finally Yula finished me with HJ and FIA and when I was ready to pop Summer leaned in for CIM and enthusiastic Facial. Offered me a shower in narrow bathroom and brought clothes with me to protect wallet. Total damage $$. 8 with tip, no regrets. Will be back soon for Summer, will pass on second girl next time.

JpcCT
11-08-18, 17:26
Any info would be appreciated!

Saw her yesterday.

140 FS with BBBJ treat this young lady well.

Ymch520
11-09-18, 12:38
Based on fellow mongers feedback went to can't today. Met by Summer with a big hug and leg rub against my groin. Cute face, nice ass, C cups with great nips. Just round enough. Paid the. 6 for 60 min and left $ and condoms on counter. Top came off right away for some nipple suck and play with LK. Laid on my stomach and Summer gently kissed my back while I pulled down her panties and gave her ass the attention it deserved. Second girl Yula? Came in and offered two girl for $. 2 and settled on $. Nice body with C cups with great nips. She went for BBBJ while I continued LK and nipple play with Summer. Laid them both on the table and gave it to Yula standing up while I went for FIV with Summer. Summer very into it. They played with each other's tittie's and Summer came twice, nice and wet. Switched to Summer for more of the same then Doggy with both Also had Summer Cowgirl on the table. Finally Yula finished me with HJ and FIA and when I was ready to pop Summer leaned in for CIM and enthusiastic Facial. Offered me a shower in narrow bathroom and brought clothes with me to protect wallet. Total damage $$. 8 with tip, no regrets. Will be back soon for Summer, will pass on second girl next time.Hi, any info to reach out will be appreciated, sir.

Tx.

MegaSean
11-10-18, 09:33
Saw her last night. Think these girls are getting a bit too comfortable. She answered the door in a see through negligee with no panties and big C cups on full display! Brought me to the room on the right. I got undressed and she came in. Since there was no pretending that this was going to be s legit massage on her part I just went with it. She gave a light rub to my back and my hands went right to her ass and between her legs. About 5 min later the flip, again my hand went straight to her ass and pussy and hers to my cock. She's got a good body especially those tits! I got out and took $ from my pants pocket told her I want bbj but she said no has to be covered. It was ok, I need to start bringing my own because those things are so dam tight. Laid her down on the table, stated off slow and worked up to a good pounding, she was so loud there's no way the monger in the other room didn't hear then I start hearing a slapping noise from outside my curtain and the other girl moaning LOL. Finished and was on my way. All in all a good time for $. 4 total, never felt rushed. The other girl was the Americanized one from my last can't report.

CCChunks
11-10-18, 22:21
Saw her last night. Think these girls are getting a bit too comfortable. She answered the door in a see through negligee with no panties and big C cups on full display! Brought me to the room on the right. I got undressed and she came in. Since there was no pretending that this was going to be s legit massage on her part I just went with it. She gave a light rub to my back and my hands went right to her ass and between her legs. About 5 min later the flip, again my hand went straight to her ass and pussy and hers to my cock. She's got a good body especially those tits! I got out and took $ from my pants pocket told her I want bbj but she said no has to be covered. It was ok, I need to start bringing my own because those things are so dam tight. Laid her down on the table, stated off slow and worked up to a good pounding, she was so loud there's no way the monger in the other room didn't hear then I start hearing a slapping noise from outside my curtain and the other girl moaning LOL. Finished and was on my way. All in all a good time for $. 4 total, never felt rushed. The other girl was the Americanized one from my last can't report.Pretty much dido on this review, I have been to most AMP in area reviews can be found in the forums including the berry.

I was intrigued by the two girl review with Summer which I need to find out if it was the same girls that was in Hudson.

Visit today with Summer was a little different than my previous visits to the Berry, it was NOT a quick flop in 5 then cover = in and outs see yeah.

Today: Not the same girl from Hudson, but visit was above my usually trip to the berry (over year ago).

Right from the door see through blue outfit no panties. Action start 2 minutes into the massage then flipped and negotiation began start at $ which was countered with $. 2 OKAY.

POPPED 5 minutes.

I expected to get cleaned up and sent to front door (my usually berry experience). But NO she wanted to do more massage. OKAY started massage while doing her magic I was getting hard again then wouldn't you now it a new cover used issued back at it this time multiple positions this last at least twice as long. A+ experience.

LuvAsian2018
11-10-18, 23:31
Pretty much dido on this review, I have been to most AMP in area reviews can be found in the forums including the berry.

I was intrigued by the two girl review with Summer which I need to find out if it was the same girls that was in Hudson.

Visit today with Summer was a little different than my previous visits to the Berry, it was NOT a quick flop in 5 then cover = in and outs see yeah.

Today: Not the same girl from Hudson, but visit was above my usually trip to the berry (over year ago).

Right from the door see through blue outfit no panties. Action start 2 minutes into the massage then flipped and negotiation began start at $ which was countered with $. 2 OKAY.

POPPED 5 minutes.

I expected to get cleaned up and sent to front door (my usually berry experience). But NO she wanted to do more massage. OKAY started massage while doing her magic I was getting hard again then wouldn't you now it a new cover used issued back at it this time multiple positions this last at least twice as long. A+ experience.Can I get some more info on this place?

Name and location. Not familiar with AMPs in Worcester but work there a lot.

Thanks in advance.

RiskyBusines
11-11-18, 12:37
Went in and got summer. Reviews are all spot on. Opened the door with big tits showing. Got a half hour since I read reviews and everyone has said just get right down to business. Laid down she went straight to my balls started massaging them getting me hard. Flip was 5 minutes in paid the standard. Put a coat on me and gave me head then laid on bed and took the pounding she deserved. You could floss your teeth with her Bush if any of y'all are sick enough to eat that out.

CCChunks
11-11-18, 20:47
Can I get some more info on this place?

Name and location. Not familiar with AMPs in Worcester but work there a lot.

Thanks in advance.http://massagejoints.com/location/canterbury-bodywork-center-3192

Lorem Amet
11-12-18, 17:11
Hey, first time poster so I thought I should start things off right. I am a contributor not a beggar.

I walked into can't and drew Mimi, cute face and standard AMP body. I was greeted with a standard uncle LEO hug so a quick butt cheek squeeze put her at ease. I put a donation and cover on the table. We started with mish and I finished quick. She went to a standard massage until I could recover. Ended with nice HJ. Total damage 6/14.

EffYouTrump
11-12-18, 20:36
Saw her last night. Think these girls are getting a bit too comfortable. She answered the door in a see through negligee with no panties and big C cups on full display! Brought me to the room on the right. I got undressed and she came in. Since there was no pretending that this was going to be s legit massage on her part I just went with it. She gave a light rub to my back and my hands went right to her ass and between her legs. About 5 min later the flip, again my hand went straight to her ass and pussy and hers to my cock. She's got a good body especially those tits! I got out and took $ from my pants pocket told her I want bbj but she said no has to be covered. It was ok, I need to start bringing my own because those things are so dam tight. Laid her down on the table, stated off slow and worked up to a good pounding, she was so loud there's no way the monger in the other room didn't hear then I start hearing a slapping noise from outside my curtain and the other girl moaning LOL. Finished and was on my way. All in all a good time for $. 4 total, never felt rushed. The other girl was the Americanized one from my last can't report.Had the day off and went to Canterbury for the first time in 3 years. These reviews are spot on! They're all over you as soon as you walk in, and two girls are available for the wealthier among us. I just had enough for one this time $. 4 for hh FS) but I'll be back. Great tits, great ass, great enthusiasm! No I didn't get her name. She told me but I couldn't understand shit.

Sounds
11-12-18, 21:07
Went in and got summer. Reviews are all spot on. Opened the door with big tits showing. Got a half hour since I read reviews and everyone has said just get right down to business. Laid down she went straight to my balls started massaging them getting me hard. Flip was 5 minutes in paid the standard. Put a coat on me and gave me head then laid on bed and took the pounding she deserved. You could floss your teeth with her Bush if any of y'all are sick enough to eat that out.Did get her for an hour. Was thinking at first was not worth it since had fun up front, and she was giving a lame massage. But did get her to give me a standard ending before done. Also liked how she was naked during the rub and let me roam away.

SePuede
11-13-18, 13:02
Paid a visit to can't today after being stood up by a higher end lady. Met at the door by a cute little thing who looked to be about in her mid thirties in a short pink ...Wabbitt posted the funniest and sad message I came across on all these years. I had my share of disappointment like must of us have in this forum. It seems that you have been on the rodeo for a while, I understand that we have blood for one head, but we have to leave 2 oz of blood in the thinking head and cut our losses when the present is not favorable.

In any case, if you would thought the whole situation, then none of this would had happened and we did not have that excellent piece of literature you wrote to us.

Thank you for sharing.

Sepuede.

"Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty ".

SparkyDawg
11-13-18, 18:29
Wabbitt posted the funniest and sad message I came across on all these years. I had my share of disappointment like must of us have in this forum. It seems that you have been on the rodeo for a while, I understand that we have blood for one head, but we have to leave 2 oz of blood in the thinking head and cut our losses when the present is not favorable.

In any case, if you would thought the whole situation, then none of this would had happened and we did not have that excellent piece of literature you wrote to us.

Thank you for sharing.

Sepuede.

"Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty ".Nice quote Sepuede. Ain't that the truth! So glad I didn't find this hobby until I well established financially or I probably would have ended up on the streets!

FYI, for those who may be wondering what happened to Summer from Hudson. I've been seeing her for years when she went by other names and worked at several other spa's. She's working in her Moody St Waltham spa, but not weekend's. I still see her every other week and look forward to every visit!

--Sparky.

ScottClark9
11-13-18, 19:39
Went to Can't and was greeted by Mimi. Friendly hug with grope, asked for 1/2 hour. Paid fee and laid down. She came in and gave some perfunctory presses. I ran my hand up her leg and discovered nothing covering the promised land!

I flipped over and indicated I wanted the full treatment. She got out the cover and proceeded to apply it, but Little Scott wasn't having it. I must have been extra tired, as even with the LBP (Little Blue Pill) Little Scott wasn't responding.

She tried, but no joy. We tried DATY which usually gets my motor revving, but nothing. Left frustrated, at myself, but not her.

BTW, she told me she is 27, and will be leaving back to NY tomorrow. A "new girl" will be coming, and she is 22.

Yogurt Slinger
11-15-18, 10:15
I decided to check out the new talent and was happy with my decision. I met Andy at the door. She was young and hot, wearing a low cut dress and she reminded me of an Asian Betty Boop. She had some weird towel technique where she didn't actually touch me, but it was better than oil. No tease, but after looking at her I didn't need it, LOL. When the top came off, full b's / c's with great nips were displayed, a small Bush and maybe a little bit of baby damage that I hardly noticed. $ was agreed for FS. After I blew in the hat she was grinding and bouncing back at me and moaning for more. I thought it was so hot and so did jr and round two began and I blew a second in the same hat. This was a first for me and I just rolled with it. How could I say no LOL.

MPCreeper
11-16-18, 15:43
Idk what the deal was but I had some business in Worcester on Tuesday and was unable to get through afterward. I called around 12:30 no answer. Tried about 2-3 more times over the next hour before eventually having to leave town. Do they typically not aware the phone? I haven't been there since Sasha was working there a few years ago. At the very least usually places call you back. WTF.

ReadyToLear
11-17-18, 03:59
I stopped at can't first thing Tuesday morning and they were already busy. No answer when I tried to call ahead for an appointment. Fellow monger walked right in ahead of me without ringing the bell and another customer was already inside. Drew a short girl, thin with a pretty face, late twenties early thirties. Short skirt with no panties. Asked her name 2 x with no response. Paid for an hour and left $ and hat on table. Started back rub while I roamed but doorbell rang twice and she left. Could hear one customer leave when told he had to wait and a second settle in to wait his turn. Girl came back and rushed right to disinfectant and CBJ. Mechanical with lots of stops to wipe her mouth. No roaming or chance to play with the cute nips and right to mish with eyes never leaving the curtains. Her scrawny legs were enough of a downer but she was completely detached with no reactions or even the fake moans. During mish she finally turns and says. "Sorry, very busy. Only half hour today. I give you $. 2 back" Definitely lost interest and we went back to CBJ but she was so desperate for me to pop I couldn't. Finally I motioned for HJ and she seemed to relax and sat cross legged on the table and provided an excellent HJ and I popped quickly. She gave me paper towels to clean up but before I could stop her she grabbed the spray bottle of disinfectant and doused my legs, stomach, and genitals. Tried to clean up but she was off to get my $. 2 and rush me out the door. It took two showers to get the smell off my skin. If Summer is gone from can't I may not be back anytime soon.

Attract
11-17-18, 22:48
I agree with your review. 3 times in a row I opted for an hour and was asked to cut down to 1/2. Very disengaged and mechanical service when busy. They are getting a lot of coverage here which results in more traffic for them and bad service for the fellow mongers. I have stopped going there after I was duped 3 times in a row. Yes sometimes there could be exceptions. If the chances of getting desired service is between 10% to 20% of the times you visit them then I would stay away.

I stopped at can't first thing Tuesday morning and they were already busy. No answer when I tried to call ahead for an appointment. Fellow monger walked right in ahead of me without ringing the bell and another customer was already inside. Drew a short girl, thin with a pretty face, late twenties early thirties. Short skirt with no panties. Asked her name 2 x with no response. Paid for an hour and left $ and hat on table. Started back rub while I roamed but doorbell rang twice and she left. Could hear one customer leave when told he had to wait and a second settle in to wait his turn. Girl came back and rushed right to disinfectant and CBJ. Mechanical with lots of stops to wipe her mouth. No roaming or chance to play with the cute nips and right to mish with eyes never leaving the curtains. Her scrawny legs were enough of a downer but she was completely detached with no reactions or even the fake moans. During mish she finally turns and says. "Sorry, very busy. Only half hour today. I give you $. 2 back" Definitely lost interest and we went back to CBJ but she was so desperate for me to pop I couldn't. Finally I motioned for HJ and she seemed to relax and sat cross legged on the table and provided an excellent HJ and I popped quickly. She gave me paper towels to clean up but before I could stop her she grabbed the spray bottle of disinfectant and doused my legs, stomach, and genitals. Tried to clean up but she was off to get my $. 2 and rush me out the door. It took two showers to get the smell off my skin. If Summer is gone from can't I may not be back anytime soon.

RiskyBusines
11-18-18, 15:30
I agree with your review. 3 times in a row I opted for an hour and was asked to cut down to 1/2. Very disengaged and mechanical service when busy. They are getting a lot of coverage here which results in more traffic for them and bad service for the fellow mongers. I have stopped going there after I was duped 3 times in a row. Yes sometimes there could be exceptions. If the chances of getting desired service is between 10% to 20% of the times you visit them then I would stay away.The place is getting to be disgusting. While I was getting dressed summer was making the table with the same towel I used to wiped my cock with.

Techny22
11-18-18, 16:34
Does anyone have any experience with Worcester AMP girls that enjoy back door entries? PM's are preferred.

Thanks, Cream.

Sounds
11-18-18, 18:08
I agree with your review. 3 times in a row I opted for an hour and was asked to cut down to 1/2. Very disengaged and mechanical service when busy. They are getting a lot of coverage here which results in more traffic for them and bad service for the fellow mongers. I have stopped going there after I was duped 3 times in a row. Yes sometimes there could be exceptions. If the chances of getting desired service is between 10% to 20% of the times you visit them then I would stay away.Last time I was there girl (think it was Andy) said "half hour". I said "Hour". She said "Half hour Only".

Didn't seem busy at the time. No one there afaik when I arrived or that came in while I was there.

Agree about the coverage here. The reviews of Summer got me to check them out. Seems she may not be there now?

ScottClark9
11-18-18, 23:48
Last time I was there girl (think it was Andy) said "half hour". I said "Hour". She said "Half hour Only".
Didn't seem busy at the time.Does anyone know how much the girl keeps of the house fee? Does she keep 100% of the tips?

If she doesn't get much of the house fee, then there's not much incentive to do the hour ($20 more for house fee, but probably the same tip). Less work, too.

TwBone
11-19-18, 09:41
Does anyone know how much the girl keeps of the house fee? Does she keep 100% of the tips?

If she doesn't get much of the house fee, then there's not much incentive to do the hour ($20 more for house fee, but probably the same tip). Less work, too.I've talked to several AMP, as far as house fee goes no matter how long the session is the girls only take 10 the rest goes to the boss, but they keep 100% tips. So if the service is good give them what they deserves, and next time you will be their VIPs!

BigStar1
11-19-18, 16:09
I've talked to several AMP, as far as house fee goes no matter how long the session is the girls only take 10 the rest goes to the boss, but they keep 100% tips. So if the service is good give them what they deserves, and next time you will be their VIPs!Always heard they got none of the house fee. Either way it seems its in the girls best interest to push us through when then are busy to get more tips.

Woody32
11-19-18, 18:20
Does anyone know how much the girl keeps of the house fee? Does she keep 100% of the tips?

If she doesn't get much of the house fee, then there's not much incentive to do the hour ($20 more for house fee, but probably the same tip). Less work, too.I have always been told $10 for 30 minutes and $20 for the hours. So yes their is incentive.

EffYouTrump
11-19-18, 18:28
I have always been told $10 for 30 minutes and $20 for the hours. So yes their is incentive.That makes sense. Usually (although can't is apparently different now) they ask you if you want "hour" first. Must be some incentive.

Jimmy Pratt
11-19-18, 23:54
Went to the Clinton place today, and was pleasantly surprised. Although provider is not at all young and cute, she made up for it with great service. I believe name was Fiona.

I asked her to do a little extra on my neck and shoulders, because they have been sore from too much computer work. She did an excellent job of it, and even used some hot stones.

My only complaint may be that the type of oil (and it's warm) takes some extra showering to completely remove.

Virtually no tease before flip, but I wasn't worried. She did some great soft touch after flip, and naturally transitioned into into a great slow ending.

After clean-up, she said I still had 5 minutes left and offered to do some more head / neck work. It really brought things full circle, and I gave a little extra tip because of it (. 45).

Although it probably won't be my go-to, I will certainly be back because of the quality of massage and no haggling.

JP.

RI CheeseHead
11-20-18, 15:46
Are the MP's (between Worcester and Natick, say), open on Thanksgiving?

ARegularGuy
11-20-18, 19:32
If they are decently busy, they will always prefer 1/2 hours, same tip as one hour, half the time invested.

ARG.

That makes sense. Usually (although can't is apparently different now) they ask you if you want "hour" first. Must be some incentive.

Ymch520
11-20-18, 21:20
I agree with your review. 3 times in a row I opted for an hour and was asked to cut down to 1/2. Very disengaged and mechanical service when busy. They are getting a lot of coverage here which results in more traffic for them and bad service for the fellow mongers. I have stopped going there after I was duped 3 times in a row. Yes sometimes there could be exceptions. If the chances of getting desired service is between 10% to 20% of the times you visit them then I would stay away.Stopped by at can't 2 days ago and had same experience. I visited before few times so I know summer. But I know t, new grl took me in and called herself summer. I said what. Are you sure? Seems like, they know summer is popular. So everyone has name summer now. Regardless she did the job FS. 4+1 . I asked for one hr and she said 30 min. Is fine. I wa slittle upset, but she did job, I popeed up in 15 min, this time, this girl was so flexible. I did 69 for 2 min, she suck for 2 min. Doggie for while. Missionary and popped. Left happy.

Jimmy Pratt
11-20-18, 22:12
In the past, I've found that everyone is open on Thanksgiving.

It's only Christmas Day that I've seen one closed.

But, don't take my word for it. With CL / BP gone they may decide to close.

JP.

Are the MP's (between Worcester and Natick, say), open on Thanksgiving?

Fuhgetaboudit
11-22-18, 08:18
Last week I stopped by Pleasant St. Door has a sign, which has a long business name on it which overlays the word Hong. I think that location had no tenants like a year ago, so I do not know how long this place has been open.

Room was nice and' warm. Rate was either. 6 or. 7 for hour. Middle aged Maggie (I think that was her name) took care of me. Not sure but I think she used to work at another spa in the city, perhaps with the same owner, and maybe has been around for years. A search of this forum came up with a Maggie from like five years ago at Milton St, but no insight into whether that may have been the same provider.

I was pleasantly surprised with a nice massage and the ability to easily chat in English. Massage table is heated, with a plug to the wall like an electric blanket may be underneath the cover on the table. The session was finished with a great head massage, which is what I prefer vs. a foot massage (I was surprised when she told me almost everyone asks for and prefers a foot massage rather than a head massage. But then again, I get weekly pedicures with a spa treatment so maybe that is why I do not value the foot massage). I received all that I needed, plus some, and left relieved. I settled for the standard fare from the menu. I did not turn the pages to find out what other fare might be available. I left a bigger tip than usual, and she was very appreciative.

Google shows a Maggie's Massage at the address, but, I did not get the impression that was the name of the place, nor that the provider may be the owner. I think it is worth a try if you have not already done so. There was a second provider there. I will not diss the other provider, who may be a nice person, but, if you go there, my recommendation would be to go with Maggie.

RiskyBusines
11-22-18, 10:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MegaSean
11-25-18, 00:12
Mila or Mira. Whatever her name is I do not recommend at all. Shitty massage and on the flip I told her I wanted FS, I told her $ and she grabbed my pants for me to get the cash. I pulled out a crispy $ bill and she actually reached out her hand in my pocket to pull out more which seriously pissed me off. Told her no and I was 2 seconds from telling her to fuck off and leaving and she gave a little giggle and told me I should get 2 girls, again told her no. Tits were ok but when the dress came up her pussy looked like rotten roast beef. Major turn off, bent her over so I wouldn't have to look at it and the rear view was just as bad. Super flat cheeks no figure at all I just gave up told her to just jerk me. Closed my eyes and did everything I could to let one loose, finally managed and got the hell out of there. Not sure who the other girl is this week but there's no way she could be worse. Won't be back there till I'm sure she's gone and if she answers the door again I'll decline service. ABDOLUTELY HORRIBLE!

Seamus13
11-25-18, 21:17
Went to Rose Wellness Spa for the first time on Saturday. Did a walk in right after they opened. I got Yuyu. I may be In The minority here, but I actually like to get a quality massage to go along with any bonuses provided at AMP's. Yuyu gave one of the best massages I've ever had! She is very good at her craft, and not bad on the eyes either. She's on the younger side, decent body with amazing fits! Easily a full C, if not D. I never really push to see how far I can go on my first visit, and this was no different. I went with the standard finish. I left incredibly satisfied. She provided a very slow, and thorough hand ending, and continued with the massage after. I tipped well, and let her know I would specifically ask for her on my next visit. I'll definitely do the hour massage again on my next trip, and will definitely see if I can get FS from her. She was very pleased with the tip so I'm guessing it won't be a problem.

Happy hunting folks!

Fuhgetaboudit
11-25-18, 21:33
Seems like my recent visit to Cant was more positive than some other recent mongers' experiences. Without a lot of details. Drew Mimi, youngish, sweet, servicing-oriented back-and-forth with multiple positions, enough english to be fun. Nice body, no flat ass, but she did have something weird going on with like redness on her stomach skin. Got full time for my hour, standard can't rates. She is only there for a few more days I believe. Looks like luck of the draw based on rotations.

(BTW aside, thanks to whoever posted in the forums on the workaround for the damn autocorrect changes made in postings......and viewing it, then Edit it and repost, if you have edit permissions. I wish there was a "preview" button to be able to view you drafted post before it got published).

MegaSean
11-25-18, 21:44
Seems like my recent visit to Cant was more positive than some other recent mongers' experiences. Without a lot of details. Drew Mimi, youngish, sweet, servicing-oriented back-and-forth with multiple positions, enough english to be fun. Nice body, no flat ass, but she did have something weird going on with like redness on her stomach skin. Got full time for my hour, standard can't rates. She is only there for a few more days I believe. Looks like luck of the draw based on rotations.

(BTW aside, thanks to whoever posted in the forums on the workaround for the damn autocorrect changes made in postings......and viewing it, then Edit it and repost, if you have edit permissions. I wish there was a "preview" button to be able to view you drafted post before it got published).Yeah that was her. That ass is horrible dude, looks like 2 little chicken cutlet flaps. I got a peak at her stomach too but she hid it pretty well, left her shirt on and pulled it down. Pretty sure the whole can't / can't thing is the auto correct on your phone or computer not the forum (not that I want to keep bringing up this lame issue).

Horny As Hell
11-26-18, 00:21
As long as you're an unmoderated senior you can always edit the post. I'm constantly fixing typos and changing things that get autocorrected. It likes to add spaces, capitalize things and add punctuation LOL. Autocorrect has to be a female 😂.

(BTW aside, thanks to whoever posted in the forums on the workaround for the damn autocorrect changes made in postings......and viewing it, then Edit it and repost, if you have edit permissions. I wish there was a "preview" button to be able to view you drafted post before it got published).

MegaSean
11-26-18, 01:55
Yeah that was her. That ass is horrible dude, looks like 2 little chicken cutlet flaps. I got a peak at her stomach too but she hid it pretty well, left her shirt on and pulled it down. Pretty sure the whole can't / can't thing is the auto correct on your phone or computer not the forum (not that I want to keep bringing up this lame issue).Well I stand corrected. Auto-corrected as it were.

JohnReid
11-28-18, 20:20
From the Boston Board:

Called the add for Asians ending in 6112. Well, first I texted. My mistake, call, don't text. Other than that, communication and setup was smooth. Took the $. 4 hh. The woman I was paired with was reasonably ok. I used the bathroom, came out and laid the fee on the dresser. As I was taking my shoes off she was already undressing, which is a little bit of a bummer, because I like a little mutual undressing. Also, these ladies need to step up thier underwear game. Here bra and panties were 1920's style boring. We did a little playful touching, kissing, sucking, squeezing, rubbing as I laid her down on the bed. I positioned her in mish, and spread her legs out for penetration, then, as I prepared to venture deep into that triple canopy jungle, I looked deep in her eyes and paused. She was like "Well? I straightened up and she was like "Oh. " and rolled over to grab a cover. It makes me wonder how far that would have gone. After penetration she wanted to be on top. She took direction pretty well and slowed down to prolong my enjoyment, but I still popped too fast. I got to work on that, I'm letting these girls out of work too easy. It's a good budget option I guess, and something that I hadn't tried yet (two call meetup). But I think I'm more into the higher end of the spectrum, unless anyone confirms multiple experiences within the paid time. If that's the case, I would take a full hour.I have been itching to take the plunge into something a bit different than the standard fare at the local AMPs. After reading NJ's post and a PM to verify a hunch, I called the 6112 number. Funny sounding ring, poor connection, sounded like the PCH hot-line with a lot of background chatter. The women said a few garbled remarks and then I received a text with the location I had requested in the Framingham / Natick area and I was instructed to text when I arrived. I was a little bit nervous because the thought of a sting operation came to mind.

Shortly after that I received a text with information related to Waltham.

Then I received a text asking 'which town is closer to you. Braintree, waltham, Woburn and Framingham, brockton' (verbatim).

I texted that I am in Framingham.

They resent the Framingham / Natick text. Location and $160/ h, $140/ hh.

Texted I'd arrived.

She (I assume the provider herself this time) texted me: 'please wait me a moment. Buy food on the way. '.

When I saw her arrive I figured it was worth checking further.

Korean. Very little English, no surprise there. Very quickly (after the envelope, of course) she wanted clothes off and lay on the bed. The one with the towel on it. Yes, probably the same towel as before, and before, and before.

Didn't want to stand at the bed and let me caress her body and suck her nipples. So I just laid down and she proceeded to kneel between my legs and tried to shake a some life into the little guy. As soon as there was any sign of life she popped a condom on.

I really do not like a CBJ. Especially when they try to throw the cover on a half-limp dick.

The ad stated a list of services they perform. I guess just not today. Heavy sigh.

She tried to suck some more life into the faltering erection. I asked her to suck my balls. She just continued her suck job. I asked her to lick my balls. She just continued her suck job.

I asked her again. She responded that she won't suck balls. A few sucks on the shaft and she says she won't kiss balls.

At that point I gave up. I told her to stop and I started to get up. She sort of started to say something. She sounded nervous, but not really concerned about my happiness. I think she thought I might cause a scene, demand my money back, etc. , but I was just disgusted. I continued to get dressed. I simply expressed my displeasure and total dissatisfaction with her services. And left. It had only been about 20 minutes at most. Thank God she didn't bring up a tip because then I would have all come out.

I'm a live and learn sort of guy. Caulk it up to experience. Unless I'm ripped off, disrespected, bait and switch, etc. I'll just walk away. No need to lower myself.

Like I said; Live and Learn. And share what I experienced. So I gave the AAMP scene a shot and it fell far short of my expectations. I may try one more time. Hell, I'm a gluten for punishment.

So, even though I am totally disappointed and disillusioned with the current state of AMPs in the surrounding areas, I guess it will continue to be my fast food between gourmet dining (seeing escorts).

If anyone has any insight into the AMPs in the MetroWest area, I'd appreciate a pm.

Play Safe, Stay Safe.

JR.

ARegularGuy
11-30-18, 14:55
Third time here, met with Lisa (50's) and Yuyu (30-40 ish) for a 4 hand. Not much of a rub, extended finish with UTC access upstairs al around. UTC downstairs or FS were not available at least for me.

Both women were very cheerful and playful, helped me dress as well which is something you don't see much anymore.

ARG.

DBag39
11-30-18, 16:15
Third time here, met with Lisa (50's) and Yuyu (30-40 ish) for a 4 hand. Not much of a rub, extended finish with UTC access upstairs al around. UTC downstairs or FS were not available at least for me.

Both women were very cheerful and playful, helped me dress as well which is something you don't see much anymore.

ARG.Not for those looking for an extended menu, but I agree that the attitude at rose is definitely cheery and playful. I have been a few times, and I'm sure I will return.

Jack A Dogov
12-01-18, 17:57
Not for those looking for an extended menu, but I agree that the attitude at rose is definitely cheery and playful. I have been a few times, and I'm sure I will return.I agree about the attitude here. I went and saw Yuyu. She was smiling, flirty, and upbeat throughout the visit. The therapeutic part of the massage matters to me and Yuyu's massage was okay but I think that you will get a much better one at BVR. Minimal tease and right after the flip she tried negotiating in an interesting way asking me how much I liked her. Did I like her 100 percent or 50 percent etc? I didn't bite so she delivered standard service. It was good and she brought out the girls which are quite a handful. I saw the other masseuse on the way out and asked her name. She said Nini and gave a nice smile. She is a milfy (maybe gilfy LOL) asian and I wouldn't have minded at all if she were my masseuse. This place is tiny inside though. Very small entry way and two rooms and bathroom on the right. Walls of massage rooms don't go all the way to the ceiling. The walls also seem to be paper thin and you can not only hear what's going on in the next room but next door and outside as well. If you're looking for a quiet place this isn't it. I may return if in the area and BVR is too busy.

SparkyDawg
12-02-18, 21:24
Called ahead to see if Summer was still there. No joy, but was told two new girls Lily & Tina arrived for their first day. Didn't want to chance Envelope with the negative reports lately and no Linda, so took a flier on Lily. Glad I did as she is nicely built with long hair, medium build, curvy with nice C / D's. I wasn't sure how it would go because she was so timid, but she took direction very well. Can't speak to massage skills as I decided to forgo. No hard sell, but she knows the going rates, so easily settled on standard rates for FS. Definitely will repeat. Tina was occupied by a monger, so didn't even see her.

--Sparky.

Sounds
12-05-18, 20:49
Been a bit since anyone mentioned Envelope. So decided to check it out and report back.

Drew Tina, Body similar to Linda, prettier face, probably a few years younger. Found her attractive. Was told half hour only.

Was laying down when she came in. Starts with a light massage. Run my hand up her leg and she took her pants off. Played with ass and outside of kitty. Told her to get naked.

Standard fee. Everything covered. Tried to get her to do at least a BBJ, but would not go for it. DATY but no FIV. Enjoyed the time with her. Would have no issue with repeating, but would keep my options open. She did finish with massage til time was up.

Saw another girl. Stuck her head through the doorway of one of the rooms on my way out and said "Hi". Seemed younger and skinny. Would like to try her next time.

NewJeff
12-06-18, 16:18
Was in Hopedale and stopped at a local establishment. Drew LeeLee. Decent looking late 30's. I took the full hour. Her massage skills were much better than the last woman I met at this place. She zeroed in on some tension going on under my shoulder blades and worked the hell out of it. At half time she flipped me over and got ready to give a tug, but I stopped her and suggested FS, which was flatly rejected. I then asked for oral service and after a little back and forth she agreed. Got a decent BJ, but no cim (unlike my last review). After completion she pretty much pushed me out the door because she had another customer waiting. Too bad, because the massage was great, but I like a little after the main event. If I return it will only be for a hh. 45 min total 60/.

Member #5901
12-06-18, 16:21
Just want to say this is my first time posting but have been a reader for a while.

I've been to a bunch of places with mixed review.

Looking for a solid provider for fia play. I've had a few dabble but feel as if it was just a move to get me off faster.

Also I enjoy the actual massage so that would be a plus too.

[Deleted by Admin]

You need to read the rules

A2

NewJeff
12-06-18, 23:11
Was in Hopedale and stopped at a local establishment. Drew LeeLee. Decent looking late 30's. I took the full hour. Her massage skills were much better than the last woman I met at this place. She zeroed in on some tension going on under my shoulder blades and worked the hell out of it. At half time she flipped me over and got ready to give a tug, but I stopped her and suggested FS, which was flatly rejected. I then asked for oral service and after a little back and forth she agreed. Got a decent BJ, but no cim (unlike my last review). After completion she pretty much pushed me out the door because she had another customer waiting. Too bad, because the massage was great, but I like a little after the main event. If I return it will only be for a hh. 45 min total 60/.I can't edit my post but I want to clarify it was 45 min for 60/100.

Jimmy Pratt
12-06-18, 23:40
At the risk of sounding like a shill for the sunshine place on High St, I visited there again today. This time, drew Anna. Probably over 40, not ugly but nothing I'd want to see naked. She gave an excellent massage, and spent time on problem areas she found. Clearly she has some training. After flip, short tease then transitioned into the HE. Very good skill, and she also gave prostate work that was extremely pleasurable. (that should answer the previous poster's question). Only complaint is that clean-up was performed using the now-cool towel that was previously used for the "hot towel" on my back. Finished off the hour with leg, foot, and head massages. Standard hour. 6 + . 4.

Oh, and I may have forgotten to mention that they are using warm oil there. Didn't see how it was stored, but it sure feels nice when applied.

JP.

SePuede
12-07-18, 14:05
I dreamed that stop by to can't Friday in the morning. My guess it was not pay week because it was empty, or it was cold outside. I drew Tina. She is about 25 - 30, medium complex prettier than average for Worcester's standard. English is broken but can understand the major events.

I have the choice to go full or half. I decided to go for half because a fellow monger let us know that this place do not have good massagers so there is that. I was right to go for 30 min, the massage was some fingers in the back and some push on the shoulders. After about 5 minutes she asked me to turn over and head to the pillow.

I showed the incentive and she told me that aunt Flo was visiting this week so HE and CBJ was available on the table, take it or leave it.

Well, I wentfor it. CBJ with a good amount of attention to the boys, from time to time sucking her twins. A lot of moans, very theatrical but I did not mind.

After 15 min, finish with an oily HE. Paper and a hot tower and that was it.

She apologized that the menu was not full available, I guess she could see on my face that I was not totally pleased but in overall cannot complain. I tapped her V and could see a little bulge, so she could have that to deter people or she was indisposed, in any case, I did not push the issue. She told me that if I want FS, should stop by next week (I call this the hook).

This place do not have doors on the rooms, just a vynil curtain so if privacy is your thing, then keep that in mind.

I had visited this place about 2 years ago, the layout still is that same.

The donation. 4/$ .

SePuede.

DevonA
12-07-18, 16:49
Standard fee. Everything covered. Is the 'standard fee' for FS $100? Am planning on heading there soon and need to hit the ATM.

Jack A Dogov
12-10-18, 00:43
https://www.adultlook.com/p/1365647 I've been looking at this one to satisfy a chocolate craving I've had for awhile. I've found a few brief reviews on here, some good some not so good. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently and can give me some more details. Quality of massage, ending, roaming, etc. PM is fine.

Trailblazer99
12-10-18, 14:19
https://www.adultlook.com/p/1365647 I've been looking at this one to satisfy a chocolate craving I've had for awhile. I've found a few brief reviews on here, some good some not so good. Wondering if anyone has seen her recently and can give me some more details. Quality of massage, ending, roaming, etc. PM is fine.Seen her both for massage and as an escort. Not very enthusiastic. She is pretty with great body just not into it and just no chemistry there. Your mileage may vary but I doubt it.

Good luck,

TB.

Jack A Dogov
12-10-18, 19:01
Seen her both for massage and as an escort. Not very enthusiastic. She is pretty with great body just not into it and just no chemistry there. Your mileage may vary but I doubt it.

Good luck,

TB.That's too bad. She looks pretty and hot on her escort site so I was hoping she'd be good as well. Appreciate the info. I won't see her now. Thanks. If anyone knows a black girl that delivers a good massage and ending (HJ or BJ, not looking for FS) with roaming please let me know.

Paulc153
12-10-18, 19:14
Looking for intel on either so healthy in Milford or sunny spa in Marlborough as I'm looking for something closer to home. But not too close. PM me with any details.

Thanks.

CCChunks
12-10-18, 20:10
That's too bad. She looks pretty and hot on her escort site so I was hoping she'd be good as well. Appreciate the info. I won't see her now. Thanks. If anyone knows a black girl that delivers a good massage and ending (HJ or BJ, not looking for FS) with roaming please let me know.Seen to Vanessa Worchester twice she is tall and curvy. Greets in sexy outfit takes off cloths while on stomach good roaming on flip HJ / FIV (150 upfront 60 minutes).

It's been sometime posted #3081.

Ridem
12-11-18, 17:38
Been a bit since anyone mentioned Envelope. So decided to check it out and report back.

Drew Tina, Body similar to Linda, prettier face, probably a few years younger. Found her attractive. Was told half hour only.

Was laying down when she came in. Starts with a light massage. Run my hand up her leg and she took her pants off. Played with ass and outside of kitty. Told her to get naked.

Standard fee. Everything covered. Tried to get her to do at least a BBJ, but would not go for it. DATY but no FIV. Enjoyed the time with her. Would have no issue with repeating, but would keep my options open. She did finish with massage til time was up.

Saw another girl. Stuck her head through the doorway of one of the rooms on my way out and said "Hi". Seemed younger and skinny. Would like to try her next time.There was a new petite girl over there around the end of Oct named Stella with short hair, tats on chest and bikini area, no oral but FS. There was someone else new there, never saw but heard her voice. Might very well be who you saw.

MarriedTom
12-14-18, 06:32
There was a new petite girl over there around the end of Oct named Stella with short hair, tats on chest and bikini area, no oral but FS. There was someone else new there, never saw but heard her voice. Might very well be who you saw.She is still there. Went last night with my friend Benjamin. Same experience, no mic check, fully satisfied. Got the full hr. And a little more. It was a tight squeeze. Saw a chubby little one on couch on my way out. Left without Bn, will go back soon to check lost and found.

Roger4520
12-14-18, 10:26
Went to Maggie's, no FS but good massage. She worked hard for HE and went overtime. Extra $ for touch everywhere.

Iamme Iam
12-14-18, 12:47
I believe the new woman you are talking about was Ella, saw her about 2 weeks ago. Arrived about 0830 (am) and called letting them know I would be early. The "tight squeeze" comment is what caught my attention, because I thought about that while it was happening. I was able to go about half way in, then it required another push to go to the bottom. She is a natural woman, so this isn't any other issue, other than her vag canal is tight and twisted, it almost felt like she was a virgin and you need to push thru to bottom out. As with many Envelope woman, BB was available for those so inclined.

It was a tight squeeze. Saw a chubby little one on couch on my way out.

Roger4520
12-17-18, 21:14
Have been to most AMPs in the area. Just my opinion. Keep in mind the worst pizza I ever had was great. The Lotus in Northboro gives a great massage, very clean and good tease before turn.

Roger4520
12-17-18, 23:32
I have visited many of the AMPs in the area. This is my opinion of one. Keep in mind the worst pizza I ever had was great. The Lotus in Nortboro does a very good body work with a great tease before flip. Lovely lady (45+) and clean.

EmailIUse
12-18-18, 16:08
New to the scene. Looking in worcester. Not sure on all the lingo here or specifically what the rules on posting are.

Looking for donation after the normal massage rate if anyone can DM me or help out. Thanks in advance.

Armagh
12-19-18, 11:36
New to the scene. Looking in worcester. Not sure on all the lingo here or specifically what the rules on posting are.

Looking for donation after the normal massage rate if anyone can DM me or help out. Thanks in advance.There are all sorts of informative things to click on in the upper left-hand corner of the page. I'd strongly suggest the "FAQ" and "Abbreviations" categories to get you going. Spend some time here. It'll be worth it. Have fun.

JoeMuckInFutch
12-19-18, 14:37
Ended up there because it was near where I was going. Had Ella again. Experience was identical to my previous post on the subject except I was in the right hand room instead of the left. She is fun to be with but for whatever reason, the physical matchup just does not quite work for me. A little too tight and thus a little too much lube perhaps. But I would recommend her to others.

JuiceMan18
12-21-18, 06:53
Seen to Vanessa Worchester twice she is tall and curvy. Greets in sexy outfit takes off cloths while on stomach good roaming on flip HJ / FIV (150 upfront 60 minutes).

It's been sometime posted #3081.Is this 150 inclusive or 150+60 house fee. This is Envelope right?. Thanks.

CCChunks
12-21-18, 10:22
Is this 150 inclusive or 150+60 house fee. This is Envelope right?. Thanks.Not envelope, she lives near the street but completely independent.

Cost $. 5 upfront total.

DevonA
12-21-18, 16:16
Ended up there because it was near where I was going. Had Ella again. Experience was identical to my previous post on the subject except I was in the right hand room instead of the left. She is fun to be with but for whatever reason, the physical matchup just does not quite work for me. A little too tight and thus a little too much lube perhaps. But I would recommend her to others.Is the standard tip to experience the level of service you did $100 after the house fee? Or is it $140 like the RI AMP's?

Kleptomaniac
12-22-18, 10:27
A sign I am getting old. Last two FS spas I have visited I couldn't with intercourse. Pretty disappointing performances.

Went to can't, weird neighborhood, tough parking situation with a very long walk of shame. Girl opens the door with a crop top short dress. Name Tina,30's,flat ass, nice c cup, ok face. Told her it was my first time, opt for 30 . Non existent massage, less than mediocre tease, flip with pillow, wouldn't really let me roam down below but a lot of roaming upstairs. At this point she put the rubber on with her hands instead of mouth. Junior still isn't really feeling the place. Way too much lube, she was also extremely small down there, maybe she was unsure of me cause the first time but it just felt she was timid and reluctant we did mostly mish and she just wouldn't open her legs enough and I had to keep adjusting her to get good angles. Finish was a boring he. All in all I felt this place and girl was lame. Might return to try other talent. Negotiating before the deed sucks. Damage 40 + 1. 2.

Katokay
12-23-18, 08:18
Every couple of years I give envelope a try. I always leave saying I'll never return. Yesterday I said it again. Ella is gross. If you're thinking about going don't.

Bozo111
12-23-18, 09:08
Every couple of years I give envelope a try. I always leave saying I'll never return. Yesterday I said it again. Ella is gross. If you're thinking about going don't.Just curious the Ella you met. Is she a young woman as reported?

I had an appointment last Thursday (12/20) at 9:30 am.

A old lady took me to the room on the right side and.

Said she was Ella. That doesn't sound right and I left.

Sounds
12-24-18, 00:12
Just curious the Ella you met. Is she a young woman as reported?

I had an appointment last Thursday (12/20) at 9:30 am.

A old lady took me to the room on the right side and.

Said she was Ella. That doesn't sound right and I left.The older one is the Ella I encountered there. Don't know if there is another.

Sounds
12-24-18, 00:26
On my way to BVR and needed cash. Knew there was a BOA at the big intersection before you get there.

Bank is at the corner on the opposite side of the road from BVR, Get my cash at the drive thru ATM. See the exit in front of me saying can only turn right.

Drive around to the front to the exit onto 146 figuring can do a you-Turn. Nope! No left turn allowed there.

Drove a bit to next exit and got so can get back on going the other way. Well. The entrance south was closed for construction.

Had to go all the way to the mall to turn around. And traffic was bad so stuck at the lights for a while.

Hopefully this helps anyone wants to stop at BOA on way to BVR. Take the right out of the ATM and turn around down the street.

Even with the hassle getting there was worth the trip. Had a great time with Yuyu again.

Place was busy. Had to wait 20 minutes. Then when I was with her, was interrupted 3 times for her to answer the door.

On way back went by Centerfolds and the Lamp. Parking lot for both had a lot more cars than usual.

Then it hit me. Christmas shopping is a great excuse to be out of the house for a few hours.

JoeMuckInFutch
12-27-18, 11:41
Is the standard tip to experience the level of service you did $100 after the house fee? Or is it $140 like the RI AMP's?I gave her a C-note both times. I'm going to wait until new talent shows up to go back because more than twice with same woman bores me, although I make an exception for Wendy at 154 because I like her personality.

Mr1972
12-28-18, 17:32
Hello fellow mongers, going to be in the area and interested on trying out the local AMP scene. Have narrowed down my choices to give my hard earned money to working gals at Envelope and or can't. Based on my readings of past posts, the ladies at Envelope have a menu that's wide and expansive, but not that great to look at, while the opposite is true at Can't. Conflicted since I enjoy nice face to look at while thrusting my manhood into her lady parts, but at the same time, I enjoy a girl that's down to please the customer (BBBJ, facial etc) and make sure they leave with pleasant memories LOL.

Seamus13
12-28-18, 23:30
Any info on the woman who posts on STG offering private massage in Northborough? I used to see her as on CL and BP but never contacted. Any info at all would be grear.

JoeMuckInFutch
12-29-18, 09:30
Hello fellow mongers, going to be in the area and interested on trying out the local AMP scene. Have narrowed down my choices to give my hard earned money to working gals at Envelope and or can't. Based on my readings of past posts, the ladies at Envelope have a menu that's wide and expansive, but not that great to look at, while the opposite is true at Can't. Conflicted since I enjoy nice face to look at while thrusting my manhood into her lady parts, but at the same time, I enjoy a girl that's down to please the customer (BBBJ, facial etc) and make sure they leave with pleasant memories LOL.Just pick one and try it out. Suggest Can't if you prefer younger, prettier. Suggest Envelope if you are looking to save a couple of bucks. Go for it and report back. There is plenty of info on this forum for you to know what to expect. Good luck!

MarriedTom
12-29-18, 09:47
Any info on the woman who posts on STG offering private massage in Northborough? I used to see her as on CL and BP but never contacted. Any info at all would be grear.Do you have a link to the ad you are asking about?

CasualGuy
12-29-18, 11:03
Do you have a link to the ad you are asking about?I'm pretty sure he's talking about Jessica the girl who offers massages in a cabin up in Northborough.

http://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum-enjoy-yourself-and-have-fu/871816498541

Seamus13
12-29-18, 16:10
I'm pretty sure he's talking about Jessica the girl who offers massages in a cabin up in Northborough.

http://worcester.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/cum-enjoy-yourself-and-have-fu/871816498541Yeah. That's the one. Has anyone ever gone to her? If so, can I get some details? Thanks everyone.

PaulRew
12-29-18, 19:24
Any of you gentlemen know this girl?

Sounds
12-29-18, 21:56
Just pick one and try it out. Suggest Can't if you prefer younger, prettier. Suggest Envelope if you are looking to save a couple of bucks. Go for it and report back. There is plenty of info on this forum for you to know what to expect. Good luck!Also talent changes often. Seem to be here for a shorter time at can't than at Env.

Iamme Iam
12-29-18, 22:46
I thought it was a private apartment until I saw all the water bottles on the shelf, so either an AMP or an AAMP.

Any of you gentlemen know this girl?

ReadyToLear
12-30-18, 03:51
Saw Jessica in November when she had a room at a Northborough hotel. Nice face, good body. Usually first visit is one hour massage with BBBJ and HE. Subsequent visits FS. Good oral skills, clean and showered both visits. Second CFS visit ok. Stated GFE but it was limited and IMO the FS and GFE were average. Quoted $$$ but paid $$. 5 both times. My opinion is if you took the time to build a rapport Jessica would be top-notch but she is pricy. Some members have stated FS was available on first visit.

Is Thata Sw
12-30-18, 12:45
I was on Washington Street in Auburn and I saw a somewhat pushed back AMP looking place. With some time to kill I decided to call them. They could see me immediately. I pulled in to what looks like an average house or a house split into two apartments. I entered from the side ground level door into a redone basement, which resembled a massage center.

Decent looking AMP woman greeted me. She was about 40. Lean. Average appearance. . 4 hh. I asked for a "light" rub, she basically ran over my back with her fingertips which was fine. When she got near my undercarriage I lifted and she went in deep and grazed my bag.

I get a big rush out of a first time AMP visit. When your testing their limits. I love when you get them to break away from general rubbing to the rubbing you want. The first indications usually start at the ass for me. Once they get to that part you usually see how far they're willing to explore. I usually spread a little wider at that point to show them I want more. When they comply it's a huge rush.

That may be the part I like most about the AMP game. Your not showing up with any assumed expectations, like you are with an escort. When you show up to an escort, she knows and you know what your there for. When you show up to an AMP, you know what you want, but she may not know (she knows. Or at least there's more of a disguise of legitimacy that I would not be shocked to find the business legitimately operates under. Therefore, when illegitimate stuff happens, it's more fulfilling to me.

Anyways. I flipped. Rather standard finish. The only thing that stood out was decent brown eye rubbing while relief was applied.

I'll probably repeat at some point. She said they're new to that location.

Seamus13
12-30-18, 16:27
Saw Jessica in November when she had a room at a Northborough hotel. Nice face, good body. Usually first visit is one hour massage with BBBJ and HE. Subsequent visits FS. Good oral skills, clean and showered both visits. Second CFS visit ok. Stated GFE but it was limited and IMO the FS and GFE were average. Quoted $$$ but paid $$. 5 both times. My opinion is if you took the time to build a rapport Jessica would be top-notch but she is pricy. Some members have stated FS was available on first visit.Thanks for the info. Probably more pricey than I'm willing to go, and she's not texting me back anyway. Appreciate the info!

Armagh
12-31-18, 11:14
I was on Washington Street in Auburn...What was the total charge?

SecretSquirell
12-31-18, 12:35
Anyone seen / been in contact with Suria recently. I last saw her in late Oct and when I just tried to reach her I get a message saying phone is out of service. Anyone know if she has a new #, retired or maybe she just forgot to add minutes or pay bill.

Is Thata Sw
12-31-18, 13:35
Total charge was 40/40.

What was the total charge?

Wetseeker
01-01-19, 12:49
Any info on the woman who posts on STG offering private massage in Northborough? I used to see her as on CL and BP but never contacted. Any info at all would be grear.This is Jesse, or Jessica, late 20' pictures are accurate. The last I heard she was working at one of those extended stay places off rt 9 near 495. She is clean. And pretty nice. Her massage skills are not the best but she tries and will tease before flip. Then she proceeds with a BBBJ. This is for 1. 5 . For repeat clients she may allow you to eat her for another. 5 or FS cowgirl for same. Again her looks are average but on a SW scale about a 9 normal scale 6. 5 . I have seen her a couple of times probably because she is so damn convenient for me and usually is easy to contact with. Other things to note, she changes the color of her hair from red, to brown, to blond and sometimes purple or red streaks. She has always been freshly showered.

Jimmy Pratt
01-01-19, 18:00
New Year's Eve, decided to hit up Blackstone Valley Reflexology. As I parked, I saw another customer come out and get in his car. I thought perfect timing since I know that there's a girl free. The one who let me in didn't tell me her name, but asked if I had called. I kinda shrugged as if I didn't hear her. She put me in a room and went to get my change. By the way, are they running a special, or have they lowered their 1 hr price to $50?

Anyhow, she returned, and was about to start the massage, when the doorbell chimed again, and then again 30 seconds later. Now they've got more customers than providers. I could hear her telling the 3rd (or 4th?) guy to come back in an hour.

The delay was about 10 minutes, but I was then rewarded with Lucy (not the original gal) coming in and taking over. To me, she looks much younger and cuter, with a tight little body.

Her massage was just OK, but also transitioned nicely into tease while still face down. I may have almost fallen asleep, because when she wiped me off and had me flip, I thought it had only been about 15 minutes, but it was actually about 40 minutes in. She continued a good tease, and then a very nice HE. However, she blocked my attempts to roam UTC up top. She actually stated "small" about her own tits, but I told her that's what I like. No luck. Oh well.

After the finish, she worked my scalp and face nicely, then a little on the legs and feet. All in all, a pretty decent session after the initial confusion of too many mongers. After I dressed and she gave me my miniature water, I tipped the standard. 4 - this is when her smiles went away. Was she not happy with receiving the standard tip? Did she do anything above-and-beyond to warrant a better tip? I don't think so. It was so weird to have her expression and attitude just go gloomy in a heartbeat.

I tend to be pretty generous. If access up top is provided, then I always give 10 or 20 more than standard. Even if it's not the greatest massage but happiness was achieved, I always give the standard. I understand that they depend on the tips. But more and more I am getting upsold or negotiated with right in the middle of the action, with the expected fee creeping ever upward. This is why I tend to stick with my regular providers because not only do I know what to expect, but they do too. And I usually just tip up front since we've done the dance so many times. I would really love to be able to vary my routine and try different providers. But I have a hard time always being hit up for more money than is deserved.

Sorry for the rant. I hope that at the very least it will get all of us to think about giving in to upsells or over-tipping. I still recommend BVR, and Lucy, especially if anyone has gotten access up top. She seems to have a nice body under all those clothes.

Happy New Year everybody!

JP.

Sounds
01-01-19, 19:22
New Year's Eve, decided to hit up Blackstone Valley Reflexology. As I parked, I saw another customer come out and get in his car. I thought perfect timing since I know that there's a girl free. The one who let me in didn't tell me her name, but asked if I had called. I kinda shrugged as if I didn't hear her. She put me in a room and went to get my change. By the way, are they running a special, or have they lowered their 1 hr price to $50?

Anyhow, she returned, and was about to start the massage, when the doorbell chimed again, and then again 30 seconds later. Now they've got more customers than providers. I could hear her telling the 3rd (or 4th?) guy to come back in an hour.

The delay was about 10 minutes, but I was then rewarded with Lucy (not the original gal) coming in and taking over. To me, she looks much younger and cuter, with a tight little body.

Her massage was just OK, but also transitioned nicely into tease while still face down. I may have almost fallen asleep, because when she wiped me off and had me flip, I thought it had only been about 15 minutes, but it was actually about 40 minutes in. She continued a good tease, and then a very nice HE. However, she blocked my attempts to roam UTC up top. She actually stated "small" about her own tits, but I told her that's what I like. No luck. Oh well.

After the finish, she worked my scalp and face nicely, then a little on the legs and feet. All in all, a pretty decent session after the initial confusion of too many mongers. After I dressed and she gave me my miniature water, I tipped the standard. 4 - this is when her smiles went away. Was she not happy with receiving the standard tip? Did she do anything above-and-beyond to warrant a better tip? I don't think so. It was so weird to have her expression and attitude just go gloomy in a heartbeat.

I tend to be pretty generous. If access up top is provided, then I always give 10 or 20 more than standard. Even if it's not the greatest massage but happiness was achieved, I always give the standard. I understand that they depend on the tips. But more and more I am getting upsold or negotiated with right in the middle of the action, with the expected fee creeping ever upward. This is why I tend to stick with my regular providers because not only do I know what to expect, but they do too. And I usually just tip up front since we've done the dance so many times. I would really love to be able to vary my routine and try different providers. But I have a hard time always being hit up for more money than is deserved.

Sorry for the rant. I hope that at the very least it will get all of us to think about giving in to upsells or over-tipping. I still recommend BVR, and Lucy, especially if anyone has gotten access up top. She seems to have a nice body under all those clothes.

JP.Not sure about if the $50 is a special or not. But seems to be the rate past couple months at least.

Only have had Yuyu. Have gotten exceptional service for standard ending and no problem with top access. Would recommend trying to get with her next time. Have tipped her more than standard but she was worth it to me. Agree with the 40 for service you were provided.

Troutman
01-01-19, 21:21
A lot of the girls expect to get the rest of the 100. In some cases the reason AMPs lower the rate to $50 is so the girls will get $50 tips.

JP.

Jimmy Pratt
01-01-19, 22:44
A lot of the girls expect to get the rest of the 100. In some cases the reason AMPs lower the rate to $50 is so the girls will get $50 tips.That logic sounds reasonable. However, I've been shorted on enough hour sessions *everywhere* that I think the $10 discount is a welcome change for me. If the owners truly want the girls to make more money, they could keep the house fee at $60 and give an extra $10 to them. What do you think the chances are for that?

Flash88
01-01-19, 22:52

JP.I've been many times and seen different providers, most of whom never actually seem to look at whatever tip I offer. I agree with the $40 tip for what you described. The $50 special seems to have been running off and on for a few months. I don't automatically add the extra $10 to my tip, it depends on service. That being said, most ladies at BVR have been accommodating with time (60 minutes or more and not clock watching), UTC upper or lower, or putting extra effort into massage aside from HE socIm usually happy to leave $60. P.S. I also hate being up sold or having to negotiate during a session.

BigStar1
01-01-19, 23:04
Last 2 times I've been told Kay is on vacation. Has anybody seen her since November?

They ran a special for a while at $50: for an hour and decided to make it permanent the 90 minute rate is $75.

Bigstar1.

Sjbwm09
01-02-19, 22:58
That might have been me leaving. Left around 2 pm. I didn't notice (tho' HAD heard about it) the $50 special till I was walking out. The girl (no clue on name, I'm happy with all) never bother to offer me my $10 back. So, I guess my $60 tip and the extra $10 she did well for herself. I do say they (most of them) do give a nice massage. I ask for mild, and it's still firm enough. Plenty of tease before the flip. I tried UTC on top, but only got to flick a covered nipple. However, with a little persuading I did get the pants lowered. Not a lot of play, but enough. I normally tip 6 if the bottoms come down. All in all BVR is still my fav.

Jimmy Pratt
01-03-19, 02:03
I wasn't there until maybe 4:30 or 5:00.

I'm certain I will return, as there have been many good reviews. It was maybe my 3rd time here, so hopefully it will keep getting better.

JP.

That might have been me leaving. Left around 2 pm. I didn't notice (tho' HAD heard about it) the $50 special till I was walking out. The girl (no clue on name, I'm happy with all) never bother to offer me my $10 back. So, I guess my $60 tip and the extra $10 she did well for herself. I do say they (most of them) do give a nice massage. I ask for mild, and it's still firm enough. Plenty of tease before the flip. I tried UTC on top, but only got to flick a covered nipple. However, with a little persuading I did get the pants lowered. Not a lot of play, but enough. I normally tip 6 if the bottoms come down. All in all BVR is still my fav.

Thoren2002
01-03-19, 12:38
Anyone seen / been in contact with Suria recently. I last saw her in late Oct and when I just tried to reach her I get a message saying phone is out of service. Anyone know if she has a new #, retired or maybe she just forgot to add minutes or pay bill.I texted her yesterday and she responded.

Is Thata Sw
01-03-19, 13:06
What makes BVR stand out over the rest? The reviews I'm reading are mostly saying standard he. Are the girls hotter?

I wasn't there until maybe 4:30 or 5:00.

I'm certain I will return, as there have been many good reviews. It was maybe my 3rd time here, so hopefully it will keep getting better.

JP.

Trailblazer99
01-03-19, 13:21
Last 2 times I've been told Kay is on vacation. Has anybody seen her since November?

They ran a special for a while at $50: for an hour and decided to make it permanent the 90 minute rate is $75.

Bigstar1.I was there in late November and saw Kay. It had been awhile since I had been there and she was not as friendly even though she said I remember you. Not as warm and open as she been in the past but still gave a good massage. She tried to pass me on to her new girl but I said I wanted her and would try new girl next time. Haven't been back as I have not been traveling in that direction.

TB.

SePuede
01-03-19, 15:29
First time for me going to envelope. The GPS brought me to the road so I parked a little far. I started looking every place until, what do you know? Is a the end of the road, right side.

My dream started at noon time, I was ready to knock but a monger was already leaving and they let me enter right away. The parking was empty and nobody was there so I have the local just for me. I could choose but they did that for me.

They sent me to the closer room, it was light red due to the windows tint. I asked for an hour and paid. 6. Laid down on the massage board with no towel underneath. She told me it was clean, oh well, I am not there to pass inspection, just to relax.

She asked me if that was my first time and I told her no, I was there before and that was pretty much my conversation with her because I want to sleep a little and get a good massage.

45 minutes after she asked me to turn over and I complied. She ask what I want doing the universal signals for hand, mouth and grinding. I have to said that came to me very forward and I was happy because that means I do not look like a LEO's family.

I went for HE with top access for. 6 . Finished as HE implies and then she gave me a little more minutes of foot massage.

A little bottle of water I was offered. I finally asked for her name and the told me is was Coco, a name that have been mentioned in this forum.

I had my fun and I will return.

Sepuede.

Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty ".

FreddieBurg
01-06-19, 13:13
Anyone seen / been in contact with Suria recently. I last saw her in late Oct and when I just tried to reach her I get a message saying phone is out of service. Anyone know if she has a new #, retired or maybe she just forgot to add minutes or pay bill.I saw her last week. She did say that she is planning to retire soon unfortunately.

FloydFec1
01-06-19, 20:40
Visited Envelope recently, and got "Angela". 50's woman, a little chunky, new to me. Asked for a half-hour, was not shorted on time. Massage wasn't very skilled, and consisted of rubbing the same general area she was working. English was not very good, attempts at small-talk were futile. Activity after flip was ok, nothing great, and consistent with tip left ($1). I don't think I will repeat with her, we just didn't click.

Stay safe,

FF.

Yogurt Slinger
01-07-19, 22:44
Tonight I had the single worst experience at an AMP. Was greeted at the door by a tiny cute girl with huge tits, I thought this could be fun. Wrong. She takes me to the room and asks how long, normal, then asks for tip. Ok a little different, but ok. She talks about pricing, I give her 40 she says HJ only. Cool that's usually. That's when it goes down hill. She leaves and I lay down and she returns and says "no, flip, you tip 40". At this point should I ask for my $ and leave or hope for the best? I hope for the best. She gives a jackhammer for all of 5 minutes and complains "too long". I said “I pay for hh”. She proceeded to argue with me about $ and time. I tell her get boss. Then another girl comes in, asks about money, I say no more money. She gets upset too. Then I start to complain. “I pay for hh 40 all the time, tip 40 for happy. It's good.” They again try for more $. I tell them how I need to feel sexy amid relax and a jackhammer doesn't work on me. So the first girl gives me a slow HJ while the other rubs me slowly all over. They both complained about roaming during but, Fuck it, I'm roaming. When I finished they start to tell me to play the lottery and not to come back until I have more. Needless to say they have lost me as a costumer until I hear of much better staff.

Trailblazer99
01-09-19, 16:15
Took a trip to BVR yesterday. Great to say Kay is still there, but got moved to a new girl Shasha (sp?) a chunky girl with little massage or other skills. Just not worth the visit. For me it would Kay or no one there!

Stay safe out there!

TB.

BigStar1
01-09-19, 22:30
Took a trip to BVR yesterday. Great to say Kay is still there, but got moved to a new girl Shasha (sp?) a chunky girl with little massage or other skills. Just not worth the visit. For me it would Kay or no one there!

Stay safe out there!

TB.Happy to say, I got Kay yesterday. Did the 90 minutes so I was more than happy after not seeing her for 2 months. I agree, it's Kay or nothing for me as well.

Bigstar1.

Sounds
01-10-19, 08:51
Happy to say, I got Kay yesterday. Did the 90 minutes so I was more than happy after not seeing her for 2 months. I agree, it's Kay or nothing for me as well.

Bigstar1.Have not had the pleasure of seeing Kay. Have seen Yuyu and have been very happy with her.

Anyone know how they compare?

BigStar1
01-10-19, 09:27
Have not had the pleasure of seeing Kay. Have seen Yuyu and have been very happy with her.

Anyone know how they compare?Can't say I remember having Yuyu, but I've had a number of. HJ only girls at BVR, Jade, NMS, and many other establishments and my #1 choice is Kay.

Bigstar1.

Trailblazer99
01-10-19, 09:38
Have not had the pleasure of seeing Kay. Have seen Yuyu and have been very happy with her.

Anyone know how they compare?Yuyu I would rate as a 4 and Kay as a 4 1/2 but recently I have found Kay to be more in the 4 range. Please note I save the 5 for someone who compares to the original Julia at X4, she was a National Treasure!

TB.

ARegularGuy
01-10-19, 16:01
Checked out this new place a week or two ago, it was a rainy evening, I was the only visitor. Apparently run by the same folks as 431 B, same phone number. Its small upstairs setup, as I walked in I couldn't help but notice they used red lighting almost exclusively. To me, red=brothel. I forget her name but she was younger than usual, maybe 40's, okay looking, okay body, nice enough person, pretty terrible English. Massage was okay but actually boring and not skilled or even well practiced but it clearly wasn't her first either. Typical finish with UTC roaming upstairs, totally NOT memorable but not bad either. YMMV but not a repeat for me.

ARG.

Attract
01-11-19, 19:17
What is the location for this parlor.

Checked out this new place a week or two ago, it was a rainy evening, I was the only visitor. Apparently run by the same folks as 431 B, same phone number. Its small upstairs setup, as I walked in I couldn't help but notice they used red lighting almost exclusively. To me, red=brothel. I forget her name but she was younger than usual, maybe 40's, okay looking, okay body, nice enough person, pretty terrible English. Massage was okay but actually boring and not skilled or even well practiced but it clearly wasn't her first either. Typical finish with UTC roaming upstairs, totally NOT memorable but not bad either. YMMV but not a repeat for me.

ARG.

ARegularGuy
01-14-19, 13:51
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-sweet-girlshong-relaxstati/101054214943

Wabbitt9
01-14-19, 21:18
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/massage/asian/new-sweet-girlshong-relaxstati/101054214943So it looks to be right across the street from Webster Square Plaza. Not exactly low key.

Roger4520
01-14-19, 22:31
Visited Swan, 8 out of 10 bodyrub, 10 out of 10 tease and a full hour. Final was a foot rub. She is a 6 only because she is in her forties. Good time will repeat. 60 plus tip 40.

RealNowhereMan
01-15-19, 02:37
Saw a new place in Medfield (not Medford) start advertising on CXG. Seemed like an odd spot, but what the heck, I figured I'd give it a shot. So I wouldn't recommend it, but I also don't think it's going to last very long; it's going to get driven out or shut down methinks. It's in a new-ish office complex and it's on the 2nd floor, which you can only access from inside the building. The room I was in was tiny, and I couldn't help but notice when she left to get the hot towel and whatnot the glass door to the hallway of the office complex was very visible, and wasn't covered up in any way (I. E. Someone walking by for some other business could have totally seen into the room). The massage itself wasn't *horrible*, but it wasn't great either, and the ending was. Uninspired.

So yeah. Just "meh" all around. Not sure who they're associated with, so maybe they'll rotate in someone better, but trip 1 was not encouraging at all.

Trailblazer99
01-15-19, 18:20
Was thinking about possible trip to X4 - any recommendations who to see or avoid?

Thanks,

TB.

Roger4520
01-15-19, 20:02
I must amend last notice. The location is Lotus Flower in Northboro.

MarriedTom
01-16-19, 16:10
Haven't heard many reports lately on 431 B, is it still worth going?

Steve2319
01-16-19, 21:39
Was thinking about possible trip to X4 - any recommendations who to see or avoid?

Thanks,

TB.I end up there about once every three to five months when I want a real massage with the standard extras and I never see the same person twice working there. The service ranges from very fun and playful to just good enough. Never a complete disappointment like some places but still a roll of the dice.

Hondoraku
01-18-19, 00:29
Went to Canterbury earlier today and was greeted by a cute provided in a black short nightie. She escorted me to the room and had me lay on the table which looked clean. She then came in and asked if I would like two girl massage for discount. I said sure. Having 4 hands massage felt amazing since the one who greeted me had good pressure on my shoulders while the other worked on kinks in my lower legs and back. On the flip both helped in the stress relief which left me completely relaxed and wanting another visit. Need to hurry because the girl also told me that there are new girls coming in a couple weeks.

Attract
01-18-19, 20:41
Guys canterbury services have gone down the hill and as a result they have lost a lot of regular customers. I have personally restrained myself from going there. They always short on time, no massage at all, too much hassle for tips. Services not worth the damages. Better services available else where.

Yes experience may be YMMV.

Bozo111
01-18-19, 23:05
Guys canterbury services have gone down the hill and as a result they have lost a lot of regular customers. I have personally restrained myself from going there. They always short on time, no massage at all, too much hassle for tips. Services not worth the damages. Better services available else where.

Yes experience may be YMMV.Agree. I was there this morning after many year.

Exact same experience as you described. Stay away!

Hondoraku
01-19-19, 00:58
Stopped by to see Sasa again while passing through Massachusetts from a drop off. Sasa greeted me at the door with a big hug and said welcome back. She led me into a room and I said only half an hour since I was a little tired from the drive and needed to relax a bit. She asked what part was needing most attention and I said shoulder and lower back from driving. After 20 minutes and a loose back she said turn over. She finished relaxing me and told me she was glad to see me before she go another store next week. If business takes me through Mass again before she leaves I will definitely keep you posted. Was not able to get 4 hands this time around due to other provider was occupied.

Attract
01-19-19, 14:07
Guys received a PM from Hondoraku complaining that why am I trying to do false reporting on Canterbury as it is hurting their business. It is a long PM trying to challenge my post about Canterbury. Rest you can understand the facts yourself. I don't want to blame anyone but did not expect this kind of PM.

Stopped by to see Sasa again while passing through Massachusetts from a drop off. Sasa greeted me at the door with a big hug and said welcome back. She led me into a room and I said only half an hour since I was a little tired from the drive and needed to relax a bit. She asked what part was needing most attention and I said shoulder and lower back from driving. After 20 minutes and a loose back she said turn over. She finished relaxing me and told me she was glad to see me before she go another store next week. If business takes me through Mass again before she leaves I will definitely keep you posted. Was not able to get 4 hands this time around due to other provider was occupied.

Sjbwm09
01-19-19, 15:28
Guys received a PM from Hondoraku complaining that why am I trying to do false reporting on Canterbury as it is hurting their business. It is a long PM trying to challenge my post about Canterbury. Rest you can understand the facts yourself. I don't want to blame anyone but did not expect this kind of PM.And both posts about can't.

Sounds like a shill to me.

Haven't been to can't for awhile. Been happy with BVR.

Hondoraku
01-19-19, 16:55
Guys received a PM from Hondoraku complaining that why am I trying to do false reporting on Canterbury as it is hurting their business. It is a long PM trying to challenge my post about Canterbury. Rest you can understand the facts yourself. I don't want to blame anyone but did not expect this kind of PM.I only asked the question because when I saw your post and as you stated (YMMV) and to have one post such negative things on girls who may have left that place makes it difficult for the good ones to shine. I do not know your recent experience, but as I stated that my last 2 experiences were great. I don't know if it is because I do not treat them as cheap objects or generally kind, but I do find it easier to get what you want with honey and not vinegar if you catch my drift. Just saying.

Sounds
01-19-19, 17:19
Yes experience may be YMMV.Tried Canturbury for first time due to reviews of Summer. First time had her was good. Second time great. But that was for the extras. If you were there for a massage, forget it. Would love to see her again though.

Have seen others since. One gave a really great massage. Most don't. Another got the saran wrap out. Definite crap shoot.

Envelope kinda is YMMV too, but usually get a good actual massage.

Hondoraku
01-19-19, 17:23
And both posts about can't.

Sounds like a shill to me.

Haven't been to can't for awhile. Been happy with BVR.Someone with 2 posts who posted on other sites before. Am I new to the site? Yes. Do I visit places I post on? Yes. Last I checked, this site wants honest reviews on places visited to give you a fair and unbiased opinion of an establishment. YMMV especially if you tend to treat any provider as cheap labor. Only reason I stopped by this place is that it is on my way going home after dropping off people from the casinos and not that many AMP off of 395/295 (about 2 miles off the exit). So yeah, only 2 reviews for this site, make that 4.

Attract
01-19-19, 23:05
Hondoraku, please stop this trail. I don't know if you are genuine or not nor am I interested in knowing that. Just to inform you that Canterbury is not a professional massage place so the ladies never ask you that which portion of your body needs attention.

I am sure majority of people who have visited them will agree that neither do they ask you this question nor they are competent enough to fix your issues. There were rarely a lady who knew real massage.

Please this platform is not to criticize each other. The reason I mentioned YMMV was because you had a great experience and I did not. I never criticize anyone's post. I put my own opinion. Please stop adding to this trail.

Everyone is entitled to put in their views, no reason to criticize each other.
Please stop sending me PM’s I am not interested in them

I only asked the question because when I saw your post and as you stated (YMMV) and to have one post such negative things on girls who may have left that place makes it difficult for the good ones to shine. I do not know your recent experience, but as I stated that my last 2 experiences were great. I don't know if it is because I do not treat them as cheap objects or generally kind, but I do find it easier to get what you want with honey and not vinegar if you catch my drift. Just saying.

Hondoraku
01-20-19, 03:54
[Deleted by Admin]

Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

A2

EffYouTrump
01-20-19, 13:45
Tony (can't owner) used to be in this forum.

Hopefully he reads some of this and fixes it.

IWanToHvFun
01-20-19, 14:10
BVR is always nice but can't find Nikki anymore. Is she ever coming back? Also is there any AMP with table shower around?

TonyT1962
01-21-19, 15:19
What's up guys? Let me know what's happening and I will fix it.

PeaceHeaven
01-22-19, 16:17
What's up guys? Let me know what's happening and I will fix it.Guys, I had some time last week so I visited "can't" . Actually TWICE! There were 2 woman working there (both attractive, 35-ish years old I guessed) and they mentioned that it had been a bit slow recently. I am NOT sure if that "slowness" had some influence on their behaviour, but they seemed very willing to do whatever I asked. I think the woman that I had first time was named "Lupi". She gave a great massage (after seeing her I opted for the full hour!) and the ONLY thing that bugged me a little bit was her asking me for the tip before we moved on to the agreed-upon activities. It seemed that everything was on the menu, covered, and we had a great time. Lupi knows English enough and is a fun woman. Very curvy for an Asian!!

Next time I went I asked for the other girl, "Annie" , since she was more "my type" ===a bit thinner, long black hair, etc. Again, I opted for 1-hour. She was equally happy to do whatever was asked and she did NOT ask for the tip in advance since she recognized me from day or 2 before (don't forget that these woman probably have had some bad times from non-payers in the past, so maybe as a result of that, and lack of English skills they like to get the $ in advance). We had a great time, too, and there was no rush to kick me out the door at all--maybe because slow business.

So overall "can't" was exactly what I expected, or better. I CAN imagine that these two woman would try a heavy upsell as it started that way with me on the first visit, but once we agreed on a deal there was not 1 more word about money (and they do start high). I will definitely be back, but the girls told me that they never know how long they will be there! They offered a "4-hand" massage if I went again-THAT might be a blast!. They seem very open to anything.

MarriedTom
01-23-19, 20:01
What's up guys? Let me know what's happening and I will fix it.Being treated like an ATM. 2) Little to no massage. Even if it is for more than a few minutes, hardly therapeutic, just pushing and kneading. 3) being told 1/2 hr only, no 1 hr available. (Higher turnover, more $$ for girl, rush job for us Mongers). 5) Haggling over tip. Then demanding it before delivering. It REALLY kills the mood. 6) A 1/2 hr being 20 minutes. An hour being 45 minutes. 6) "no Engrish" c'Mon. , you seem to argue tip in perfect English!

And that is just off the top of my head. I am not a cheap prick, nor am I a poor bastard (there IS a difference). I always show up clean and sober. I tip on average, probably more than most, depending on if there is a table shower, enthusiasm level, and degree of access to visual stimulation. 40-60 for HJ 60-80 for mic check with why dining. 1. 0 to 1. 20 for full satisfaction. I am always a gentleman and respect each therapists personal level of giving / receiving.

You asked, I replied. Just my 2 c, but I am sure I speak for quite a few other members.

Attract
01-23-19, 22:06
Nicely said. I agree 100% with Married Tom. In short the girls here are only interested in quick come and go. They are only concerned with their tip and least interested to take care of customers. At one time I was the biggest supporter of this place so I have nothing against them, but as a customer we expect some good care.

Being treated like an ATM. 2) Little to no massage. Even if it is for more than a few minutes, hardly therapeutic, just pushing and kneading. 3) being told 1/2 hr only, no 1 hr available. (Higher turnover, more $$ for girl, rush job for us Mongers). 5) Haggling over tip. Then demanding it before delivering. It REALLY kills the mood. 6) A 1/2 hr being 20 minutes. An hour being 45 minutes. 6) "no Engrish" c'Mon. , you seem to argue tip in perfect English!

And that is just off the top of my head. I am not a cheap prick, nor am I a poor bastard (there IS a difference). I always show up clean and sober. I tip on average, probably more than most, depending on if there is a table shower, enthusiasm level, and degree of access to visual stimulation. 40-60 for HJ 60-80 for mic check with why dining. 1. 0 to 1. 20 for full satisfaction. I am always a gentleman and respect each therapists personal level of giving / receiving.

You asked, I replied. Just my 2 c, but I am sure I speak for quite a few other members.

Roger4520
01-24-19, 01:35
Visited Lotus Flower (Quelee) gave a great rub and tease before finish. Well worth the visit.

Seamus13
01-24-19, 23:32

Thanks,

TB.Where, and what is X4? I'm looking for a new place to try.

Seamus13
01-24-19, 23:34
Visited Lotus Flower (Quelee) gave a great rub and tease before finish. Well worth the visit.Where is this place? Looking for a place I haven't been to yet.

Seamus13
01-24-19, 23:39
Visited Swan, 8 out of 10 bodyrub, 10 out of 10 tease and a full hour. Final was a foot rub. She is a 6 only because she is in her forties. Good time will repeat. 60 plus tip 40.Is this the place in Northborough?

Roger4520
01-25-19, 01:13
Lotus Flower is in Northboro.

IWanToHvFun
01-25-19, 19:57
Visited GTB in Grafton. Good massage by Jodi but no Happy ending. Not sure if other girls into it.

FolleBlanche
01-26-19, 13:42
Where, and what is X4? I'm looking for a new place to try.Also curious about this.

Roger4520
01-26-19, 16:05
I have been there. No ending. If busy the man will do the massage. The walls do not go to the ceiling and there are no doors, just curtains. Massage was OK.

Attract
01-26-19, 18:21
It's in Oxford on Sutton Ave across the street from Honey Farms on 2nd floor.

Also curious about this.

Fuhgetaboudit
01-26-19, 18:41
R4520, Wondering, are you tied to LF? Reason: at least 6 of your pittance of 8 total posts are about LF, and that place is IMHO not very good for the masses of mongers. I posted awhile ago and felt the lady is insane and the physical place is not very good.

Lotus Flower is in Northboro.

Roger4520
01-26-19, 23:12
Been to most AMPs in the area and some private places. Just my opinion.

ReadyToLear
01-27-19, 14:32
It's in Oxford on Sutton Ave across the street from Honey Farms on 2nd floor.Went to them on Sutton Ave 2nd floor about a year ago. All I cared to remember was I swore to never go back and didn't.

HoraceBury
01-28-19, 12:02
Went to them on Sutton Ave 2nd floor about a year ago. All I cared to remember was I swore to never go back and didn't.I went to X4 twice last year. First time was fine, second time I got hit was some pretty hard upselling so I haven't been back since. I'm not opposed to going back, but I've been meh enough that I always had a better alternative.

MarriedTom
01-28-19, 15:15
Been to most AMPs in the area and some private places. Just my opinion.The last time I went, She performed the massage & ending in a way as not to leave ANY fingerprints.

Is this still so?

Iamme Iam
01-28-19, 15:17
The last time I went, She performed the massage & ending in a way as not to leave ANY fingerprints.

Is this still so?She used her tongue?

(I got what you meant, LOL).

Roger4520
01-28-19, 16:11
That's funny. I almost did not have to turn over. Your experience may be different.

JohnnyFunBoy
01-28-19, 19:01
I've gone to Rose several times. The massage is really good which is important to me for 6 o for an hour. They have sliding doors, a nice warm table and a happy end for a tip of 40 , no full service if that's what you're looking for. Located on Shrewsbury street worcester.

DBag39
01-29-19, 18:05
I've gone to Rose several times. The massage is really good which is important to me for 6 o for an hour. They have sliding doors, a nice warm table and a happy end for a tip of 40 , no full service if that's what you're looking for. Located on Shrewsbury street worcester.I like rose, but there is zero privacy there, and the last few times I've been there, they have been really busy. I don't like coming out of the massage room with another monger sitting on the couch waiting. Note to others, if you go to a place and they're too busy to put you in a room, please come back later instead of milling around waiting.

Fuhgetaboudit
01-29-19, 19:58
DBag, Good advice for that place ..... I would add (1) do not fall for the wait 5 minutes on the scrumbag couch, I was stupid enough once because the woman I setup an appointment with ("L") came out and said she would be done very quicky, and it ended up that it was half an hour, then, I got the woman I did not sign up for ("S"), and, (2) if you wait on that stupid couch (which is about 5 feet from the servicing rooms' doors), unfortunately you hear EVERYTHING from the mongers being serviced (every loud uttering, every whishper, every moan, every groan, every release) as well as what the woman servicing him is doing (every coaxing to come on n' cum, every stroke slapping of dick and body during HJ strokes, every sound of her allowing utc / otc access).

There is a whole lot more available from one of the providers there if you hit it off with her during your first visit. Someone else awhile ago mentioned the limited street parking time in front of Rose, 30 minute limit. Well, there is one hour parking within a half block and across the street, and, there is a major size parking lot for the large restaurant chain diagonally across the street which is readily available during daytime hours.

I like rose, but there is zero privacy there, and the last few times I've been there, they have been really busy. I don't like coming out of the massage room with another monger sitting on the couch waiting. Note to others, if you go to a place and they're too busy to put you in a room, please come back later instead of milling around waiting.

ARegularGuy
02-04-19, 13:50
Not having been to envelope in over a year, always seeking the new experience and, thinking things might have changed since the last reports on envelope I dropped in for some pre-Superbowl relief. When I met granny, I should have bailed but I wasn't in the mood to switch gears, time was short. Granny, a / k / a Linda is clearly well into her sixties (maybe 70's) and shaped like a grandma, bigger gut, belly, saggy top and no ass. The 1/2 hour rub was simply okay, it passed the time to the flip, there was a little teasing before the flip but not enough to register any excitement or rise on my part. The finish was awful, the kind where you have to concentrate to make anything happen. I asked her 4 times to slow down, she appeared to not understand my directions at all. I met the other somewhat younger and plumper girl on the way out, also not my cup of tea. I got the drift that plenty more was available but I wouldn't be interested even if it were free. REALLY!

We need more AMP reviews to help support our favorites and close down the ones that just don't measure up anymore. If I can't have fun at least give me a decent massage!

No mo envelope!

ARG.

Attract
02-04-19, 14:47
I visited them a few days back. The same lady opened the door, I asked if there was another lady, she said she is busy. I just walked out. I am glad that I did so. She appeared to be in 60's for sure.

Not having been to envelope in over a year, always seeking the new experience and, thinking things might have changed since the last reports on envelope I dropped in for some pre-Superbowl relief. When I met granny, I should have bailed but I wasn't in the mood to switch gears, time was short. Granny, a / k / a Linda is clearly well into her sixties (maybe 70's) and shaped like a grandma, bigger gut, belly, saggy top and no ass. The 1/2 hour rub was simply okay, it passed the time to the flip, there was a little teasing before the flip but not enough to register any excitement or rise on my part. The finish was awful, the kind where you have to concentrate to make anything happen. I asked her 4 times to slow down, she appeared to not understand my directions at all. I met the other somewhat younger and plumper girl on the way out, also not my cup of tea. I got the drift that plenty more was available but I wouldn't be interested even if it were free. REALLY!

We need more AMP reviews to help support our favorites and close down the ones that just don't measure up anymore. If I can't have fun at least give me a decent massage!

No mo envelope!

ARG.

BarebakRussian
02-05-19, 00:23
Anyone been to the can't this week or last? Did Tony get his house in order?

TonyT1962
02-05-19, 00:50
New girls coming soon.

Wabbitt9
02-05-19, 06:01
New girls coming soon.Good to hear. I've been staying away after my last garbage experience and the bad reviews since then.

MarriedTom
02-05-19, 06:30
Anyone been to the can't this week or last? Did Tony get his house in order?I hope so. He never replied to my post after He asked what was wrong. Hopefully He takes note.

Rubman18
02-05-19, 12:36
When is Summer coming back to brighten up my day?

I liked her.

Thoren2002
02-05-19, 14:11
Anyone know if she has retired officially? I haven't been able to get through.

Yogurt Slinger
02-05-19, 23:14
Anyone know if she has retired officially? I haven't been able to get through.As a matter of fact, helped me with some relief today.

Thoren2002
02-06-19, 10:40
As a matter of fact, helped me with some relief today.Cool, then maybe I am just having phone issues. I would love another chance to grab that fine ass of hers.

Sounds
02-06-19, 12:52

I liked her.My favorite at can't by far.

Patten
02-06-19, 16:34
Anyone know if she has retired officially? I haven't been able to get through.She's still around for sure. On a side note. Has anyone noticed her wedding / engagement ring? Maybe that's the cause for retirement?

Thoren2002
02-06-19, 16:36
She's still around for sure. On a side note. Has anyone noticed her wedding / engagement ring? Maybe that's the cause for retirement?Really? Last time I saw her she had just dumped her boyfriend. That is a pretty sudden turnaround.

Patten
02-06-19, 16:49
Really? Last time I saw her she had just dumped her boyfriend. That is a pretty sudden turnaround.I didn't comment on it but I've noticed it a few times over the past few months.

PeaceHeaven
02-06-19, 20:41

I liked her.I had another visit to this place this week. The woman that I had last week ("Annie") had left for vacation. She was definitely cute as hell and a ton of fun! Oh well. There was a new girl there named Abby, who is thin, taller, and has LIGHTENED hair. I would guess 35-ish, great body if you like thin. Went for 1/2 hour at her suggestion. Started with usual light massage and then flip, "What you want?" . Opted for HE as the doorbell kept ringing and so she and the other worker had to take turns jumping out of their respective rooms every 5 minutes or even less! That place was BUSY and this was in the AM!! Finished up and she promised me more relaxed time if I came back when not so busy. I will take her up on that as she has a good attitude and was honest and apologetic about the rush-finish. I will try some evening and hope for less interruptions! These girls are working hard if it is busy like that, so I cut them some slack and hope they repay later. PH.

ScottClark9
02-07-19, 00:31
... the doorbell kept ringing and so she and the other worker had to take turns jumping out of their respective rooms every 5 minutes or even less!This is one of my big pet peeves with AMPs. It really ruins the mood.

I know they probably can't afford it, but it'd be nice if they had an additional person as a "receptionist" to handle the door when all the providers are otherwise occupied.

Wabbitt9
02-07-19, 03:41
I had another visit to this place this week. The woman that I had last week ("Annie") had left for vacation. She was definitely cute as hell and a ton of fun! Oh well. There was a new girl there named Abby, who is thin, taller, and has LIGHTENED hair. I would guess 35-ish, great body if you like thin. Went for 1/2 hour at her suggestion. Started with usual light massage and then flip, "What you want?" . Opted for HE as the doorbell kept ringing and so she and the other worker had to take turns jumping out of their respective rooms every 5 minutes or even less! That place was BUSY and this was in the AM!! Finished up and she promised me more relaxed time if I came back when not so busy. I will take her up on that as she has a good attitude and was honest and apologetic about the rush-finish. I will try some evening and hope for less interruptions! These girls are working hard if it is busy like that, so I cut them some slack and hope they repay later. PH.Aside from being thin, did you manage to get a sense of the body at all?

HiBuddy757
02-07-19, 15:18
Heads up. Anjun Spa in Hudson cease and desist. Had some good times there with Summer.

ScottClark9
02-07-19, 20:09
Went to BVR, discovered they have heated massage tables. Neat!

New girl for me. Didn't get her name, but it was 2 syllables and started with "Sh. ".

Massage was mediocre, attempts at roaming UTC / OTC were rebuffed. I need visual stimulation, so the ending was difficult.

Hour for $50, plus $40 tip.

MarriedTom
02-07-19, 22:38
I had another visit to this place this week. The woman that I had last week ("Annie") had left for vacation. She was definitely cute as hell and a ton of fun! Oh well. There was a new girl there named Abby, who is thin, taller, and has LIGHTENED hair. I would guess 35-ish, great body if you like thin. Went for 1/2 hour at her suggestion. Started with usual light massage and then flip, "What you want?" . Opted for HE as the doorbell kept ringing and so she and the other worker had to take turns jumping out of their respective rooms every 5 minutes or even less! That place was BUSY and this was in the AM!! Finished up and she promised me more relaxed time if I came back when not so busy. I will take her up on that as she has a good attitude and was honest and apologetic about the rush-finish. I will try some evening and hope for less interruptions! These girls are working hard if it is busy like that, so I cut them some slack and hope they repay later. PH.WOW! That is a first! Never heard THAT from a therapist before! LOL!

She suggested the 1/2 hr to encourage quick turnover, and rushed you out to get the next monger! I hope you tipped for a rushed HE and not FS!

Tony, apparently your girls are still up to the same games!

Roger4520
02-08-19, 01:06
Visited today. New girl (Mary). Good massage, small and cute. No tease or utc. I did not perform. May not return. Did not honer discount for many visits. Had specific areas for massage, either ignored, forgot or did not understand.

BigStar1
02-08-19, 07:22
Went to BVR, discovered they have heated massage tables. Neat!

New girl for me. Didn't get her name, but it was 2 syllables and started with "Sh. ".

Massage was mediocre, attempts at roaming UTC / OTC were rebuffed. I need visual stimulation, so the ending was difficult.

Hour for $50, plus $40 tip.Probably Summer. Gives a decent massage, but very little utc / otc which kills the HE for me as well. She ends up doing the jack hammer routine thinking that will work.

Can't wait till Kay get backs from vacation.

Bigstar1.

BigStar1
02-08-19, 07:32
This is one of my big pet peeves with AMPs. It really ruins the mood.

I know they probably can't afford it, but it'd be nice if they had an additional person as a "receptionist" to handle the door when all the providers are otherwise occupied.I wish they would put up, a busy sign, turn off the door buzzer and turn off the phone ringer when they are super busy, nothing more annoying that being interrupted just when you are up ready to pop. The worse thing is when you paid for an hour and then they start trying to get you, off at the 35 minute mark and send you out the door with a promise to make it up, next time. Has anyone ever gotten the time lost back?

Bigstar1.

ScottClark9
02-08-19, 09:13
Heads up. Anjun Spa in Hudson cease and desist. Had some good times there with Summer.Went there once soon after they opened, and was not impressed. Big upsell pressure and promises, didn't deliver.

I really miss TREND in Hudson. Great providers.

Hygocoser
02-08-19, 13:41
They have that sign up again or your talking about awhile back? I Went there few times a little bit after they took the cease and desist sign down (several months ago). That time they only had three girls, Sasa, Angela (seems to be the one in charge) and sunny. Like you said, lot of promises. Always next time, next time and nothing so I stopped going. Saw Sasa and sunny at sunny spa in Marlborough months later, same game, next time, next time. The only summer I remember was one at trend (Hudson too) that's been closed for at least 3 or 4 months now.

MarriedTom
02-08-19, 13:47
The worse thing is when you paid for an hour and then they start trying to get you, off at the 35 minute mark and send you out the door with a promise to make it up, next time. Has anyone ever gotten the time lost back?

Bigstar1.If I am shorted time, I always short the tip a little, and say " okay You give me a better time next time, and I give YOU a better tip next time, promise".

Attract
02-08-19, 15:59
Once in an AMP I paid for an hour but the provider after a while asked me to cut it short to 30 mts as they got busy. She returned me 20. I asked her next time will you give me 30 mts for 20 because you are only refunding me 20 for 30 mts short.

She said no 30 mts will be 40. Since then I never visited them. Another AMP I was shorted twice for 30 mts but she promised me free hour next time which she kept her promise. I did not expect that to happen but she kept her words. It was at 1040.

If I am shorted time, I always short the tip a little, and say " okay You give me a better time next time, and I give YOU a better tip next time, promise".

CCChunks
02-08-19, 20:46
They have that sign up again or your talking about awhile back? I Went there few times a little bit after they took the cease and desist sign down (several months ago). That time they only had three girls, Sasa, Angela (seems to be the one in charge) and sunny. Like you said, lot of promises. Always next time, next time and nothing so I stopped going. Saw Sasa and sunny at sunny spa in Marlborough months later, same game, next time, next time. The only summer I remember was one at trend (Hudson too) that's been closed for at least 3 or 4 months now.This is not the same place Summer was at, she was on Broad street which closed some time ago.

Too bad about Anjun, I made two recent visits both Angela the latest this past Saturday, Great Message and a double HE = 60 + 60.

I drove by today and there is a red sign on the door no more white car NY license plate present.

JohnReid
02-09-19, 05:58
This is not the same place Summer was at, she was on Broad street which closed some time ago.

Too bad about Anjun, I made two recent visits both Angela the latest this past Saturday, Great Message and a double HE = 60 + 60.

I drove by today and there is a red sign on the door no more white car NY license plate present.From my experiences, for awhile there was a Summer at both places. Summer at Anjun was always 'next time, next time' and Summer at TREND is now in Waltham.

They have that sign up again or your talking about awhile back? I Went there few times a little bit after they took the cease and desist sign down (several months ago). That time they only had three girls, Sasa, Angela (seems to be the one in charge) and sunny. Like you said, lot of promises. Always next time, next time and nothing so I stopped going. Saw Sasa and sunny at sunny spa in Marlborough months later, same game, next time, next time. The only summer I remember was one at trend (Hudson too) that's been closed for at least 3 or 4 months now.TREND closed end of April of last year. My how time flies.

CCChunks
02-09-19, 06:58
Visit newer place in Marlboro Tuesday (1007 Boston Post rd) attractive girl, message was okay, standard ending. Did not get a vibe nothing else was available. First time. 6 . 4.

Thoren2002
02-11-19, 13:46
Dreamt of going to BVR the other day. My BVR dreams usually include YuYu, but a new twist this time with Summer making an appearance. The massage wasn't nearly as good or sensual this dream. The ending was well paced but not much revealed on the other end. Not sure if this place is worth the time it takes to commute to such a dream anymore.

Sounds
02-12-19, 09:07
Dreamt of going to BVR the other day. My BVR dreams usually include YuYu, but a new twist this time with Summer making an appearance. The massage wasn't nearly as good or sensual this dream. The ending was well paced but not much revealed on the other end. Not sure if this place is worth the time it takes to commute to such a dream anymore.I had called over the weekend and asked if Yuyu was there and was told no. Then asked about Kaye who had never seen, but has good recommendations on the forum. Also not there. For standard ending, have not experienced anyone better than Yuyu. Ended up at Envelope with Linda since did not want to take the chance on someone new there.

I know Linda is not some folks cup of tea, but always have a very enjoyable time and never had a bad experience with her. Prefer her over the other women I've seen at Envelope. I am glad she is back. Missed her when she was away.

BigStar1
02-13-19, 19:36
Dreamt of going to BVR the other day. My BVR dreams usually include YuYu, but a new twist this time with Summer making an appearance. The massage wasn't nearly as good or sensual this dream. The ending was well paced but not much revealed on the other end. Not sure if this place is worth the time it takes to commute to such a dream anymore.I've seen Summer twice and neither time was great, I will wait for Kay to return after Chinese New Year before I go again.

Bigstar1.

IWanToHvFun
02-14-19, 08:41
I've seen Summer twice and neither time was great, I will wait for Kay to return after Chinese New Year before I go again.

Bigstar1.Never seen Kay but I miss Nikki. Summer is always no no.

Roger4520
02-15-19, 00:45
Visited today and saw Tina. Good massage, good tease with utc. . 6 with tip. 4. Great attitude and enthusiasm.

Attract
02-15-19, 08:22
Looks like things have changed there as UTC was never a part of their services. I had been there couple of times long time back. Did anyone else have a similar experience.

Visited today and saw Tina. Good massage, good tease with utc. . 6 with tip. 4. Great attitude and enthusiasm.

Attract
02-15-19, 08:30
Dreamed of envelope a few days back. Had the other girl (not Linda) sorry did not catch her name. I told her that I have a bad shoulder with lots of knots, unbelievably she really concentrated on that area. One of the best massage I have ever had in any AMP. Never before I noticed this capability of her's. My shoulder felt really good for few days. The whole session went well over 60 mts with no complaints.

IWanToHvFun
02-15-19, 20:03
Went to BVR yesterday. New girl Kuku, may be 40+. Not so good massage skills but good he. Utc on top allowed.

CyJim666
02-15-19, 23:16
Dreamed of envelope a few days back. Had the other girl (not Linda) sorry did not catch her name. I told her that I have a bad shoulder with lots of knots, unbelievably she really concentrated on that area. One of the best massage I have ever had in any AMP. Never before I noticed this capability of her's. My shoulder felt really good for few days. The whole session went well over 60 mts with no complaints.Anything besides the massage?

Attract
02-16-19, 16:25
As usual she has an open menu and fun to be with.

Anything besides the massage?