PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

TheBruiser666
04-03-18, 13:29
[Deleted by Admin]

We make room for a lot of kink here but one we don't is force. This web site is about commercial sex between consenting adults and use of force isn't a part of that.

You gotta go

A2

Sounds
04-03-18, 15:11
So, I made quite a few rookie errors on Friday in my first ever trip to can't.

1. I only had large bills (namely fifties).

Did have fifties with me the first time too. The mamassan and masseuse seemed totally confused by them. Gave the mamassan a 50 and 10 and she said. "No. $60". I said yes. She finally realized it was a $50 and not a $20. The girl had to look at the $50 a bit as well when tipping her. So yeah. Stick with 20's and 10's.

LongDong508
04-04-18, 14:26
How big are the fake bolt ons??

Ambrose
04-04-18, 18:30
Stopped in yesterday but I didn't stay. Place looks like it's ok but for some reason I wasn't into her, I was looking for more so I headed to Rhode Island.Thought I would give this place another shot. The first time I went in just to check it out and I really didn't give it a fair shot by not staying. Today I stayed and glad I did. Nothing spectacular but a good time just the same. Saw Nina, a very nice girl, very attentive, attractive, decent massage, nice to talk to. I will repeat, 60/40.

Jimmy Pratt
04-04-18, 23:46
Clean out your inbox. My PM's are bouncing.

JP.

JohnnyFunBoy
04-05-18, 11:59
Where is this envelope massage parlor? Would like to try it, inbox me with details, location please.Still have no clue where this place is, how to find it. I've been to can't & had good service 3 times.

DBag39
04-05-18, 14:45
Still have no clue where this place is, how to find it. I've been to can't & had good service 3 times.20 envelope terrace, Worcester. Are used to go there a lot a couple years ago, but the last few times I have been, and granted it has not been in a long time, it was just an unattractive 55-year-old woman.

ARegularGuy
04-05-18, 17:29
Met with her this week and got a good look. I would call her face "pleasing to look at, fairly cute. " The short hair cut works with her face. I have some experience pegging the age of Chinese woman and I would say Cici is at least 40 and probably older. Linda, the other provider / Mamasan is well over 50 and probably in her 60's. It doesn't really matter but don't expect any "girls" at envelope. FWIW, if you ask AMP women their age, they WILL consistently say they are 15- 25 years younger than their actual age. Why? Cause they can get away with it and we want to believe them. If you are under 40 they certainly don't want you to know that they are older than you!

I didn't go for BBFS. At least for me, it didn't seem to be an option probably because I already had a condom on the table! Fun half hour but nothing special in my book. For me it will be one and done. Cici's English is so poor she doesn't even understand hand signals! However, she does have some of her dollar increments down pat.

ARG.

Thanks, Worcguy, for the vine. I had a session with CiCi yesterday. Worcguy's assessment was correct. Short haircut, tight little spinner, I would have estimated more like mid 30's. Given the reviews, I expected FS so I put my $ tip on the table before she came in. She saw it immediately. Massage was OK, there was no ST, only a couple of stray grazes of my boys. Once she asked me to flip, she got her phone and used to translator to ask me "what do you want". I went for BBFS and was not disappointed. She pulled me off the table and sat me on the edge. She got down on her knees and started to work. Long story short, I ended up plowing her BB. I would definitely return. But next time, I want to try Linda.

Matt9978
04-05-18, 17:39
Still have no clue where this place is, how to find it. I've been to can't & had good service 3 times.Google "craigslist Worcester envelope ".

Matt9978
04-05-18, 18:16
Still have no clue where this place is, how to find it. I've been to can't & had good service 3 times.Google "craigslist Worcester envelope ".

Iamme Iam
04-05-18, 19:16
I believe it is fairly common in many Asian countries, but wondered if anyone has ever picked up an AMP girl at the end of their shift for a trip to a hotel for a visit or even overnight? Not necessarily in Worcester, more a generic city, USA question.

JohnnyFunBoy
04-05-18, 19:46
Thanks guys for info on envelope, not far from my home. Thank you for your assistance.

Umbrellaman1
04-05-18, 21:43
I believe it is fairly common in many Asian countries, but wondered if anyone has ever picked up an AMP girl at the end of their shift for a trip to a hotel for a visit or even overnight? Not necessarily in Worcester, more a generic city, USA question.Not quite the same but I once strolled into Envelope back when the legendary Ying Ying worked there. She was in the middle of a fight with management. Before I knew it I was helping her move. She loaded all her worldly possessions into my car and had me drive her to the AMP across town. I got a nice session as payment LOL. I think she ended up reconciling with the other guys because she was back at envelope soon enough. She wasn't there much longer though come to think of it.

JohnnyFunBoy
04-06-18, 13:15
A couple weeks ago I visited AMP can't on 3 occasions. The first time was with Sophia. Attractive, nice body. Got a 1 hour massage for $6 & at the end she asked me if I wanted to f, her, I said yes. Got a covered BJ then she climbed up on the table & rode me. Was pretty good but I didn't nut. She proceeded to give me a great handjob with a prostate massage that put me over the top. Gave her $8+ . The next visit was with Jessica. Same deal. She's petite & sexy. Got FS from her too. The 3rd visit was with Sophia & we pretty much duplicated my first visit. Definitely worth going back but I want to try envelope & BVR.

Iamme Iam
04-06-18, 17:58
Not quite the same but I once strolled into Envelope back when the legendary Ying Ying worked there. She was in the middle of a fight with management. Before I knew it I was helping her move. She loaded all her worldly possessions into my car and had me drive her to the AMP across town. I got a nice session as payment LOL. I think she ended up reconciling with the other guys because she was back at envelope soon enough. She wasn't there much longer though come to think of it.I remember when you wrote about that incident before. I asked Linda and Amy how Ying Ying was last month, they said she likes living in Florida with her BF, they still talk with her, but no one mentioned if she was still working. I would think her enthusiasm would create an issue with a BF.

Nibiru
04-06-18, 22:19
Sick of the same old at can't and have stayed away wanting more quality was on my way back from twin rivers so I swung in to the rose in franklin. Well spent a 1/2 with anna all on my stomache and got just a small tease and the upsell for another half. Had the time but needed to piss so I borrowed the slippers and checked out the other one on the sofa as I shuffeled to the head. Another young thin thing big tits for asian why nothin like this ever in Worc? Anyhow I pulled the old face up on my returnn and things heated up for the better. Roamed up and down and all around no kitty finger but was treated to a BBBJ as I played proctor dr. I think more was there but didn't pan out on this trip got the hr at 6 and dropped 8 and chatted and got hte other ones name. May or whatever but she's leaving in a week or so. I got to get back this weekend. Says Candy or Mandy on Thursday. Kinda far but I'm thinking about. Well you know what I'm thinking, Later Mongers.

ScottClark9
04-07-18, 14:20
Was driving on Main St. Through Webster, MA and saw a sign on the sidewalk, "Massage & Bodywork. " It's in a new place next to the new laundromat (the place used to be a vacuum store), across the street from Mac's Auto service.

I checked on BP and CL and didn't see any ads for anything in Webster.

Anyone know anything about this new place?

Ambrose
04-07-18, 17:12
Was driving on Main St. Through Webster, MA and saw a sign on the sidewalk, "Massage & Bodywork. " It's in a new place next to the new laundromat (the place used to be a vacuum store), across the street from Mac's Auto service.

Anyone know anything about this new place?I'm not surprised that you didn't see anything on CL or BP, they are shut down, at least from where I'm sitting they are.

Wabbitt9
04-08-18, 08:41

Anyone know anything about this new place?Must be very new. Last time I went down that end of East Main Street there was nothing there. Maybe I'll head down there and TOFTT tomorrow.

Iamme Iam
04-08-18, 12:46

Anyone know anything about this new place?With no CL or BP for the AMPs to advertise, I have to wonder, where will they advertise? I know this site has an option, but do enough AMP owners know about the site, and will they advertise here? It may be time for USASG to drop the old BP and CL forums, and create a new forum that allows members to notify other members of new AMPs like ScottClark9 just did.

Eastbostonhunt
04-08-18, 16:07
I know this is my first post but definitely no lt new to this. Been playing the game for a few years now. I have been all over Boston including China town. There is fun to be had all over LOL. But I'm just going to post on the two that I have been two last week witch are close to home for me. When to one in hopedale. Was not impressed. Very old lady and she kinda scared me. I went back 2 days later to see the other lady working. Better looking and horrible massage! Definitely will not repeat this one. Went to the new location I seen pop up in Milford off Main Street. I passed this location on my way to work. Stoped by on my way home to give it a shot. Very cute middle aged lady. Great massage! Was a good experience. Will definitely return. If you guys have any suggestions close to home hit me up. Would greatly appreciate it. And if you have any questions about shops around Boston you can ask as well. I spent a lot of money the past few years haha.

Take care.

Be safe!

Ambrose
04-08-18, 18:29
I know this is my first post but definitely no lt new to this. Been playing the game for a few years now. I have been all over Boston including China town. There is fun to be had all over LOL. But I'm just going to post on the two that I have been two last week witch are close to home for me. When to one in hopedale. Was not impressed. Very old lady and she kinda scared me. I went back 2 days later to see the other lady working. Better looking and horrible massage! Definitely will not repeat this one. Went to the new location I seen pop up in Milford off Main Street. I passed this location on my way to work. Stoped by on my way home to give it a shot. Very cute middle aged lady. Great massage! Was a good experience. Will definitely return. If you guys have any suggestions close to home hit me up. Would greatly appreciate it. And if you have any questions about shops around Boston you can ask as well. I spent a lot of money the past few years haha.

Take care.

Be safe!They had an ad up last week and I was planning on going there but foolishly I didn't write the number nor the address down. Can you help me out for the phone number or the address? Post or PM, whichever you prefer. Thanks.

Aluver
05-24-18, 16:50
They closed down for a while, not sure why and I can't get a straight answer out of anyone there. I suspect it was that licensing issue that some of the parlors in MA have been having. They are back open and Angela, a nice busty hottie, is back as well. Been in a couple of times in last few weeks. I drew Gina, an older (40's probably), short, but not too bad looking masseuse a few weeks ago. She took me in and offered a slightly larger menu then I've had there with UTC top and bottom and even putting a towel over Mr. Johnson and climbing up to grind cowgirl style, which was a new one for me. But she wanted a higher tip for these services ($1), but I have to wonder if with repeat visits if FS might be on the table. Had Angela last time in and I've seen her a few times and she lets me take the girls out to play while the finish is being had and gives a good massage to boot.

Wabbitt9
05-24-18, 21:09
Did anyone ever go to that "bodywork" place next to Rite Aid in Webster that opened up right before the site went down? I never made it because of being out of work for a couple of weeks and having to pay for a medical thing. If not I'll fall on my sword for everyone and head over there this weekend.

BayleeJayHawk
05-25-18, 03:57
I looked for a parlor with that name using address going via bing and google but could not find it.

Can you pm me with location info? Thanks.

Choir Boy
05-27-18, 11:06
I looked for a parlor with that name using address going via bing and google but could not find it.

Can you pm me with location info? Thanks.In his posts, Aluver spells it "Anjua" and "Anuja", though I'm guessing he means the AnJun Spa at 157 Main St in Hudson.

JRod4494
06-03-18, 08:39
Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.

Attract
06-03-18, 12:57
Went there twice but it was closed. Seems like that they do not open for long hours.

Did anyone ever go to that "bodywork" place next to Rite Aid in Webster that opened up right before the site went down? I never made it because of being out of work for a couple of weeks and having to pay for a medical thing. If not I'll fall on my sword for everyone and head over there this weekend.

Attract
06-03-18, 12:58
There are two in Park Ave. Which one did you go to.

Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.

Sounds
06-03-18, 13:04
Went to the spot on Park Ave yesterday. Good looking young rub and tug. Though tried to upsell. If I had the means probably could have gotten FS.How much of an upsell? Thanks.

Yogurt Slinger
06-03-18, 13:19
Recently went down and was met at the door by Sheryl, or something. Maybe 30's, beautiful Cs, nice ass. Gave good rub with heavy teasing. Offered FS for 140, I wished that I came equipped. Gave a great tug after, she really tried to make it good for me. Usual fee. Left super happy.

Sjbwm09
06-03-18, 18:47
Recently went down and was met at the door by Sheryl, or something. Maybe 30's, beautiful Cs, nice ass. Gave good rub with heavy teasing. Offered FS for 140, I wished that I came equipped. Gave a great tug after, she really tried to make it good for me. Usual fee. Left super happy.I've been to CAN'T a few times. Last time about 6 months ago. Everytime I got the HR for 60 and FS for another 100.

Have times changed, or just prices on the way way up.

JohnReid
06-04-18, 04:30
I've been to CAN'T a few times. Last time about 6 months ago. Everytime I got the HR for 60 and FS for another 100.

Have times changed, or just prices on the way way up.Haven't changes that much, my friend.

I've been venturing into Worcester area for a while now. Ever since a few members directed me to a couple of places that restored my faith in bodyworks. It's a bit of a hassle to cover the travel time but it has been worth it. Being a Framingham / MetroWest area guy, I was getting incredibly discourage with the vast wasteland that this area has become. Two places I've used are Envelope and Can't. Cut and dry. No haggling. House + 100. The last time I asked at Envelope before disrobing, she responded "Yes, no problem for you" to my request. And she was smiling!

Upsell becomes a problem when they sense that there's a chance to make more. The more we feed into it, the hungrier they get.

JRod4494
06-04-18, 07:39
How much of an upsell? Thanks.I offered. 4 cause it was all I had at the time. No deal. Maybe. 6 to. 8 might do the it.

JRod4494
06-04-18, 07:44
There are two in Park Ave. Which one did you go to.466 there is a traffic light right next to the building.

Downing st intersection.

Attract
06-07-18, 01:44
At times there are providers there who would provide a larger menus, this is not consistent but they are not at all good looking and secondly their larger menu comes with lots of upsell. They ask for $. 5 for FS that too upfront. Even if you get larger menu, they are rushed and very mechanical. I think you can get more value for your money elsewhere.

466 there is a traffic light right next to the building.

Downing st intersection.

Fly Dangler
06-07-18, 08:03
A few weeks ago, while USASG was down, I traveled up 146 from little Rhody and visited BVR for a wonderful session with Nikki, who I found to be cute, good English, extremely accommodating with very talented hands. Worth a repeat!

Hcat113
06-07-18, 08:17
A few weeks ago, while USASG was down, I traveled up 146 from little Rhody and visited BVR for a wonderful session with Nikki, who I found to be cute, good English, extremely accommodating with very talented hands. Worth a repeat!New to massage game. Where's BVR?

Jack A Dogov
06-07-18, 10:04
A few weeks ago, while USASG was down, I traveled up 146 from little Rhody and visited BVR for a wonderful session with Nikki, who I found to be cute, good English, extremely accommodating with very talented hands. Worth a repeat!

New to massage game. Where's BVR?BVR stands for Blackstone Valley Relaxology. A quick google search will get you their phone number and address. I've seen two girls there; Kay and Nikki. You can't go wrong with either one but I prefer Nikki. Have fun.

Hcat113
06-07-18, 12:10
BVR stands for Blackstone Valley Relaxology. A quick google search will get you their phone number and address. I've seen two girls there; Kay and Nikki. You can't go wrong with either one but I prefer Nikki. Have fun.What should I expect to pay?

Sjbwm09
06-08-18, 20:32
Finally got down to BVR today. Met with YoYo. Pleasant enough, pretty enough. Typical girl.

Very good medium massage with LOTS of tease. After flip she popped out the girls and offered me a taste.

Lowered pants and panties. Allowed FIV. Very enjoyable session. Normal 60+60.

Next time tho' I'll ask for someone else. I like variety.

ClitfLicker
06-09-18, 09:09
I think I am going to make the trip to BVR. I have read so for 3 girls, yo-yo-nikki, and kay. I like the small spinner type who is playful and not too inhibited about roaming. My all time Fav was Laura at x4. Who do you guys think I should go for? Thanks!! I will report after the deed is done.

Best Regards.

Clit.

Ambrose
06-09-18, 13:56
I think I am going to make the trip to BVR. I have read so for 3 girls, yo-yo-nikki, and kay. I like the small spinner type who is playful and not too inhibited about roaming. My all time Fav was Laura at x4. Who do you guys think I should go for? Thanks!! I will report after the deed is done.

Best Regards.

Clit.I've seen Nikki and Kay, haven't seen YoYo so I can't comment on her. My recommendation is Kay, Nikki is also good but Kay is my choice. Laura at x4, that goes back a while, I liked her too.

ClitfLicker
06-09-18, 20:11
Made the trip to BVR today. Drew Yo-Yo. One of the best medium massages I have had in a long time. Paid the house at 6 , she told me to get comfortable and be face down when she gets back. Ok, will do. She oiled and warmed her hands and away we went. Very interesting, seemed like a massage / tease all at once. Done very well. Yo-Yo is a pretty girl with a very playful and sensual attitude. After a quick warm towel, Flipped and again she did not disappoint. The girls came out immediately with out any prying from me. She did a nice slow, very comfortable HE taking her time and edging me twice. Then the pants came down with full access below. (This woman has a VERY nice bottom). After the deed and cleanup was done, she did an incredible head, ear, brow massage. She did my chest and front of my legs and did a really good foot massage. At the end of the session, she left to get me some water, came back and helped me dress, left with a really nice hug and kiss. Will definitely repeat. Normally I am a. 6 + . 4 guy, but I gave her. 6 for a tip as there was no mention of upsell, no BS at all. She knew what I wanted and knew how to deliver. Will absolutely repeat.

As a side note, When I was getting in the car, I saw her out front taking care of her flowers. I think this a really nice place.

I hope it lasts!

Clit.

PokaDotCloud
06-10-18, 03:05
Recently went down and was met at the door by Sheryl, or something. Maybe 30's, beautiful Cs, nice ass. Gave good rub with heavy teasing. Offered FS for 140, I wished that I came equipped. Gave a great tug after, she really tried to make it good for me. Usual fee. Left super happy.You did better than last time I went. It was memorial day weekend I think. Two girls there, shorter older pushier one was really trying to get me into a four hands, so that was already not great. Actual girl I got was hot, like not AMP hot, but hot. However she wanted $$ for the deed after I offered $.2. I get here occasionally and have never had any problem with a $. 2 offer. She came down to $.6, but I was already losing interest and didn't check out her skills. Didn't even bother with her name and won't be back anytime soon if that is what they are expecting.

Trailblazer99
06-11-18, 11:18
Been to BVR 3 times over the last month. Twice with Kay and once with Nikki. Fun time was had by all, usual fee $. 6 +. 4. The girls came out to play during the massage, massage was ok but still not up to Laura's standard for those of us old enough to remember her at X4.

Speaking of X4 anyone been there lately? Last time I was there otc up top was met with a slap to my hand and massage was less than adequate. Seemed like the place was dying / dead as I was the only person there for the entire hour I was there.

Play safe out there!

TB.

JpcCT
06-14-18, 09:21
Service quality has been hit or miss, girls have been super demanding (one even taking the tip before the main event) and upselling is very much a thing (tried to upsell a BJ for 1. 2) also very pushy for 4 hands, and very open about what they do (could lead to issues).

I've been to CAN'T a few times. Last time about 6 months ago. Everytime I got the HR for 60 and FS for another 100.

Have times changed, or just prices on the way way up.

Eawms215
06-14-18, 11:12
Service quality has been hit or miss, girls have been super demanding (one even taking the tip before the main event) and upselling is very much a thing (tried to upsell a BJ for 1. 2) also very pushy for 4 hands, and very open about what they do (could lead to issues).I recently visited and won't be back for a long time. The girl didn't even attempt a massage. She immediately demanded FS once entering the room. Told her I wasn't interested and didn't even bring the funds for FS. She demanded I go to an atm and come back with more money. I left and didn't return.

JpcCT
06-14-18, 15:28
Lucky for me I'm near RI where a few places are still going strong. For house + 1. 3 I get all of the goodies that are not offered at can't. Too bad too.

I recently visited and won't be back for a long time. The girl didn't even attempt a massage. She immediately demanded FS once entering the room. Told her I wasn't interested and didn't even bring the funds for FS. She demanded I go to an atm and come back with more money. I left and didn't return.

Horny As Hell
06-14-18, 23:37
I've been a regular of Nikki for awhile BUT I'm taking a break from her now for several reasons. She's taking me for granted and not offering the top of the line services that made me see her more often. Still has nice perky C's with nice nips and still allows FIV too but the quality of masssge has dropped off A LOT. Taking a break should get my point across that just because I'm a regular doesn't mean I'll settle for lower quality services.

Been to BVR 3 times over the last month. Twice with Kay and once with Nikki. Fun time was had by all, usual fee $. 6 +. 4. The girls came out to play during the massage, massage was ok but still not up to Laura's standard for those of us old enough to remember her at X4.

Speaking of X4 anyone been there lately? Last time I was there otc up top was met with a slap to my hand and massage was less than adequate. Seemed like the place was dying / dead as I was the only person there for the entire hour I was there.

Play safe out there!

TB.

Sjbwm09
06-15-18, 21:48
So I've been to BVR twice now in the week. 1st was with yo-yo. And today was with nikki. Both offered a VERY good massage. I actually thought nikki's was a bit better. However I felt yo-yo gave a better ending. Nikki seemed a bit reluctant to show off the girls. And to lower the rest. Yo-yo showed as soon as I flipped. Either way I would / will be happy with either. They don't short you on time either. Both times went the hr plus a minute or two before helping me get dressed. Was probably hr + 1/4 from start to finish.

ClitfLicker
06-16-18, 22:47
So I've been to BVR twice now in the week. 1st was with yo-yo. And today was with nikki. Both offered a VERY good massage. I actually thought nikki's was a bit better. However I felt yo-yo gave a better ending. Nikki seemed a bit reluctant to show off the girls. And to lower the rest. Yo-yo showed as soon as I flipped. Either way I would / will be happy with either. They don't short you on time either. Both times went the hr plus a minute or two before helping me get dressed. Was probably hr + 1/4 from start to finish.Yup. Saw yo-yo. Very good. Today. I like her consistency, and she remembered me. 2nd visit. Gave me at least an extra 3-4 minutes. I like her style and think she is very pretty. Will return at least once more. (she sucked my left nipple today, while doing the HE. WOW!

Clit.

Jimmy Pratt
06-16-18, 23:04
I am a regular at X4, usually with Julia. Her massage is awesome, and she pulls out the girls every time. They usually have a 2nd gal, who seems to rotate every month or so. They have all been considerably older (40's at least). I haven't had any issue with OTC, or even under up top. There are never any extra menu items there. Trust me, if there were, I'd know.

I still like to mix it up by going to Jade or BVR, but X4 is the ol' standby.

JP.

Play safe out there!

TB.

Jack A Dogov
06-18-18, 12:50
Visited BVR again last week. I had called ahead for Nikki but I was greeted by Kay who took me to the room. Once in the room she grabbed me in a tight hug. Then she took my hand and put it between her legs while she grabbed junior through my pants. This was only for a few seconds then she laughed, collected house fee and left. I got ready and Nikki came in. She delivered a very nice therapeutic massage and I dozed off for a bit. Nice tease flip and finish with UTC upstairs. After a cleanup, some nice massage on my face and legs. After I dressed she walked me to the door. She opened the door and walked with me all the way to my car where we talked for a bit before I was on my way. It was night and the other businesses were closed otherwise I don't think she would have done this.

I've been a regular of Nikki for awhile BUT I'm taking a break from her now for several reasons. She's taking me for granted and not offering the top of the line services that made me see her more often. Still has nice perky C's with nice nips and still allows FIV too but the quality of masssge has dropped off A LOT. Taking a break should get my point across that just because I'm a regular doesn't mean I'll settle for lower quality services.This is good to know as I have recently started seeing her regularly. So far massage quality hasn't declined but I have had this happen with regulars in the past.

MegaSean
06-20-18, 22:23
New to posting but not new to this whole game just want to start contributing and sharing info seeing as it's getting harder and harder these days to find good service.

Visited Canterbury today and linked up with Kiki, very pretty. When she opened the door all I could think is oh it's on LOL. Been here countless times usually once per week so I've seen most of the girls who have been through here over the past 2 years. There's something about this one tho she is super sexy. Started with the standard rub, nothing special, moved on to my legs and ass and started some light teasing. I was super attracted to her already so it didn't take much to get me up. On the flip I grabbed her ass and told her exactly what I wanted FS but to my dismay she informed me she was on her period DOH! She offered me a CBJ for. 8 which Isn't what I went for but what could I do. I'm suspecting she just uses this tactic to get you back a second time (it worked!! LOL. Her CBJ was one of the best I've had in awhile, slow, good pace, played with the boys and I didn't feel rushed at all. I usually don't go for the BJ at AMPs because they usually consist of a little sucking followed by a HJ finish but not this one. In fact she kept going during and after the finish which I absolutely love. I'll be back this weekend for the full entree for sure.

Spectator
06-23-18, 20:21
Saw Linda today. Had been over at Hurrican Bettys for a beer as I didn't feel like driving to Prov, but wanted something new. Had not been there before. As soon as Iwalk in about 100 patch wearing Hells Angels and other assorted bikers roll in and its a zoo. The talent there was low, and it was one black chick with saggy boobs. I had a couple beers hoping it would get better, but it didn't. Rolled over to C' street. Got Linda. Linda is just ok looking, probably 35, and has small Bees. After a moment or 3 of light teasing it was off to the races. The other girl there was just sitting on the couch and Linda offered 4 hands. Saturday afternoons must be slow. We did our thing and after she gave me my full hour of light but nice massage. 60+140.

FYI the pizza joint next door has $6 large pepperoni, which was a nice after party snack, and for the price was pretty damn ok.

Wish I'd driven to Prov, I went back to HB after and the place was totally dead except for one youngish flabby white girl and the same ghetto tatted up gang banger chics.

Pro Tip: If you run a strip joint, please don't hire FAT CHICS we can see them for free at any local bar. Thanks.

Swindle
06-25-18, 15:28
Stopped by walnut st on Saturday. Good looking provider, good rub and the finish was pretty good. 60 for the rub and 60 for the top down hand service. She wanted 100 for an all natural finish. Not sure if full service was on the menu but she declined an oral massage.

Attract
06-26-18, 06:13
Which place is this. Where is it. May be I missed it, I had no idea that there was a place near walnut st in Worcester.

Stopped by walnut st on Saturday. Good looking provider, good rub and the finish was pretty good. 60 for the rub and 60 for the top down hand service. She wanted 100 for an all natural finish. Not sure if full service was on the menu but she declined an oral massage.

Swindle
06-26-18, 07:43
Framingham not Worcester.

Which place is this. Where is it. May be I missed it, I had no idea that there was a place near walnut st in Worcester.

SePuede
06-26-18, 10:15
I have been in Canterbury twice. I had to park far to get here. Where is the best place to park when visit can't again?

SirLixALot24
06-26-18, 11:43
I have been in Canterbury twice. I had to park far to get here. Where is the best place to park when visit can't again?If I can't get a spot right near the door I figure all the tables are being used and pass on by.

LustyB
06-26-18, 12:31
I guess I should drive over and see, but does anybody know if this place is still open? Wendy and Chi Chi used to be there. Chi chi would get butt naked on the table with you.

DBag39
06-26-18, 12:57
I guess I should drive over and see, but does anybody know if this place is still open? Wendy and Chi Chi used to be there. Chi chi would get butt naked on the table with you.They are still open. I used to like it there a lot, but the last time I went, the woman was incredibly unattractive and the service was subpar.

MegaSean
06-26-18, 13:27
I guess I should drive over and see, but does anybody know if this place is still open? Wendy and Chi Chi used to be there. Chi chi would get butt naked on the table with you.It is still open but the days of Wendy and CiCi are long gone. Last time I went I saw Anna I think she is the owner and the service was horrible. After the flip she gave a very unenthusiastic ending I managed to get the girls out but I guess I took too long and she got a bit disgruntled and took them away. After the finish she started mumbling Something about if I had seen her on the street I wouldn't even like her. When I gave her the Standard tip she scoffed at it and told me not to be so cheap next time. Last time I ever go here.

Sjbwm09
06-28-18, 20:00
I was able to BVR this afternoon. I believe it way Kay I saw, but had hard time understanding her. Thought she said Kali. When we were done and was talking it looked like she had problem with her mouth. Almost like she had a mini stroke or Bells Palsey. Didn't affect the service. My only real complaint was her lack of allowing more UTC roaming. Barely got one nip out from the boulderholder. Nothing below the waist. So, I would rate her lowest of the 3. All 3 give a GREAT medium massage. Have absolutely NO complaints on any of them on that. None short you on time (all went the full hour and then some). IF you wanted to go for just a straight massage then ANY of them would be great. If you're looking for the traditional HE then I rate Yo-Yo as giving just that little bit more. Nikki a close 2nd and Kay 3rd. For my $$ and time I'll try for YoYo. Just my opinion. Your mileage may vary.

ScottClark9
06-29-18, 20:53
Saw a new place called "Jasmine Body Spa" on Rt. 20 in Auburn (between I-395 and the Cumby's). I think the place opened up after the demise of BP so there was no advertising. Wasn't sure if it was a traditional AMP or what, so I TOFT.

I was greeted very warmly by a young-ish looking woman, lots of hugs, hand-holding, and almost kisses. So I knew I was on to something.

Her name was Ku-ku (or cookoo? I opted for the hour. The massage was average to good. Good pressure, and not rushed. Then the flip and tease. Standard HE offering. I also got some reluctant UTC up top (non-existent A's under a steel belted bra). But that was as far as it would go. She said no to everything else.

Standard finish, was OK, but I probably won't repeat since there are better offerings elsewhere. $.6 + .4.

ScottClark9
06-29-18, 21:04
I drive by TREND in Hudson every day, and for the last couple of weeks, the typical Massage sign hasn't been out front, and the place looks deserted. Anyone know anything about it?

JohnReid
06-30-18, 03:27
I drive by TREND in Hudson every day, and for the last couple of weeks, the typical Massage sign hasn't been out front, and the place looks deserted. Anyone know anything about it?Trend Closed rather abruptly at the end of April. The landlord came down with a bunch of B. S. To force them out. They'd only had 6 weeks to find a new place and it just wasn't enough time. At one point they found a place in the down town area but the landlord there came back and refused them. (Because they were a massage establishment.).

As much as the landlord was a lying sack of shit, it is never a good idea to bring something like this to court.

The landlord also owns the building where the Chinese Buffet is, along with other investments. One of them is a cutesy restaurant in the 'ever-so-upcoming revitalized business district in avant-garde downtown Hudson. (sarcasm!

Being a leading business person in promoting the "New Hudson Image' most likely was behind it all.

T. are. E. and. D. Hopes to reopen within the surrounding area in the near future.

Big Head
06-30-18, 04:59
This ad says Full Service.

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/261.html

-BH.

ARegularGuy
06-30-18, 11:49
Is probably full massage service. I've been to this place, pretty liberal with roaming but I doubt FS as we know it is what is being advertised.

ARG.

This ad says Full Service.

http://backpage24.com/index/detail/id/261.html

-BH.

ScottClark9
06-30-18, 16:38
The landlord also owns the building where the Chinese Buffet is...There are a few cuties who work at the Chinese Buffet. Maybe they should move over to trend and open up a side business.

ARegularGuy
07-01-18, 11:18
Met Linda, looked nice enough and about 35-40 I'd guess, went for the 1/2 hour. Started with immediate light touch and I started roaming while still face down she offered no resistence. About 2 minutes in I sit up and motion the service I'm looking for. She was good with that, left with the donation and returned to get undressed. Linda has unusually youthful looking man made C's that were totally non responsive, I had trouble even finding her nipples in this dream, too bad. I wanted to take it slow but Linda wanted to keep things moving on, as I dreamt of FIV, out came the alcohol spray but still no penetration allowed, no oral action either but she took a pretty good pounding on the table. English was limited to AMP business phrases like "half hour, you come back, no, you so big" etc. She had a black dress that stayed on to cover her mid section, looked like she had a C section scar but unlike many AMP girls, she was shaved clean. My dream was not great, not terrible, mediocre I suppose. I prefer more teasing and playfulness even if its only a hh visit.

ARG.

Saw Linda today. Had been over at Hurrican Bettys for a beer as I didn't feel like driving to Prov, but wanted something new. Had not been there before. As soon as Iwalk in about 100 patch wearing Hells Angels and other assorted bikers roll in and its a zoo. The talent there was low, and it was one black chick with saggy boobs. I had a couple beers hoping it would get better, but it didn't. Rolled over to C' street. Got Linda. Linda is just ok looking, probably 35, and has small Bees. After a moment or 3 of light teasing it was off to the races. The other girl there was just sitting on the couch and Linda offered 4 hands. Saturday afternoons must be slow. We did our thing and after she gave me my full hour of light but nice massage. 60+140.

FYI the pizza joint next door has $6 large pepperoni, which was a nice after party snack, and for the price was pretty damn ok.

Wish I'd driven to Prov, I went back to HB after and the place was totally dead except for one youngish flabby white girl and the same ghetto tatted up gang banger chics.

Pro Tip: If you run a strip joint, please don't hire FAT CHICS we can see them for free at any local bar. Thanks.

BigStar1
07-07-18, 17:19
Called BVR and made a 2 o'clock appointment with Kay, unfortunately due to some slow drivers I got there about 10 minutes late. Just before I got there another car pulled into the parking lot. I waited a few minutes to let the monger get in the room and went in. I walked in and ask for Kay and was told she is busy. She came out of the back room and walked me into a room and told me I was late so she took another customer. She tried to talk to the other customer and tell him she had an appointment and he sounded like a real jerk, claiming he was there first and wouldn't change to a different provider. Kay came back all apologetic and ask me to take the other girl. I've had the other girl twice before when Kay wasn't available and while she gives a great massage, she is very mechanical with the he. So I left and went to Jade in Uxbridge. Girl did a nice massage, but no touching anything Utc. Got jack hammered, but junior just took his time and girl got a little sweat going. Got the whole hour and tipped $40. Hopefully next time Kay will remember that I left even though I had an appointment that she should have honored. I hope the other monger had a rotten time.

Bigstar1.

Attract
07-07-18, 19:09
Once I went to AMP the lady collected the house fee and asked me to get undressed. I was waiting for her to come back and I hear a door bell. After few minutes she comes back and asks me to get dressed and leave as the other guy had an appointment. It was such a disappointment that I never visited that place again.

She tried to tell me that she would retain the house fee and I could come later. But after a little hassle I got my house fee back and never returned.

Called BVR and made a 2 o'clock appointment with Kay, unfortunately due to some slow drivers I got there about 10 minutes late. Just before I got there another car pulled into the parking lot. I waited a few minutes to let the monger get in the room and went in. I walked in and ask for Kay and was told she is busy. She came out of the back room and walked me into a room and told me I was late so she took another customer. She tried to talk to the other customer and tell him she had an appointment and he sounded like a real jerk, claiming he was there first and wouldn't change to a different provider. Kay came back all apologetic and ask me to take the other girl. I've had the other girl twice before when Kay wasn't available and while she gives a great massage, she is very mechanical with the he. So I left and went to Jade in Uxbridge. Girl did a nice massage, but no touching anything Utc. Got jack hammered, but junior just took his time and girl got a little sweat going. Got the whole hour and tipped $40. Hopefully next time Kay will remember that I left even though I had an appointment that she should have honored. I hope the other monger had a rotten time.

Bigstar1.

Ambrose
07-07-18, 23:29
Called

I hope the other monger had a rotten time.

Bigstar1.Sorry that happened to you but really, how could anyone have a rotten time with Kay? Even on her worst day she would be better than most others on their best day.

Sounds
07-08-18, 09:36

Bigstar1.You were 10 minutes late. Did you call and let her know you would be late and was she OK with that? If not, IMHO she had no reason to honor your appointment. You did not honor your part of the bargain to be there at the agreed upon time. How would she know you were still going to show up? She had every right to take another client.

LawnDarts45
07-11-18, 21:24
New here and wanted to start helping out. Have had several visits to BVR and seen a number of different providers, including Kay, some other girls there now, and some past. Although I've had an issue once or twice asking for a specific person (and this is with making appointments), almost all of my experiences have been great no matter the provider, and usually include a really good massage. Never feel pressured or get up-selled. Only negative I'd say is fairly public location next to a busy highway, but it's well worth visiting!

WindBlown
07-13-18, 17:29
Ashamed to be asking this but have never been to a AMP before and starting to wonder if I should try since the backpage world is pretty much and dried up. Since I haven't never been, would like to see if anyone could provide some tips on going to a AMP. First, how to say or hint for a HE or do they assume everyone wants a HE? Do I get to choose a girl if I'm there the first time? And what's the tips, I guess it depends on what is provided? Any tips would be much appreciated!

SportMeister88
07-13-18, 18:03
In my experience, the best way to a good time is to treat your provider with respect and be friendly. My very first visit I was sure to smile and be responsive to any touch she initiated (hug, pat, handhold, etc). I recall holding her hand tight (no too tight) when she was stretching / working my shoulder blades. Compliments work great also. One key part I've found is to get them comfortable enough to tease you before the flip (ass play, feather touch with hands, even reaching under to get to your stuff). Sometimes I will touch them first, like just gently put my hand on their thigh during a head rub. Also giving them subtle feedback helps, like telling them how good it feels when they rub near your stuff. For a TS session, sometimes they ask permission to wash your stuff, that's a great opportunity to respond with a big smile!

After the flip, if you have a raging erection, then its pretty clear what you want and most of the time I have never asked. Its either automatic or they do a hand signal or ask for clarity. There is the unwritten rule that min tip is. 4 for HE, more for extras.

If you try some of these at a non-erotic AMP then you will surely embarrass yourself, I would do research before, there is a good pay site with listings that solves that problem.

Again, just my experience, these girls are all great and deserve lots of respect to do what they do. Many times the massage is very good as well, like really good.

Ashamed to be asking this but have never been to a AMP before and starting to wonder if I should try since the backpage world is pretty much and dried up. Since I haven't never been, would like to see if anyone could provide some tips on going to a AMP. First, how to say or hint for a HE or do they assume everyone wants a HE? Do I get to choose a girl if I'm there the first time? And what's the tips, I guess it depends on what is provided? Any tips would be much appreciated!

Ambrose
07-13-18, 20:07
Ashamed to be asking this but have never been to a AMP before and starting to wonder if I should try since the backpage world is pretty much and dried up. Since I haven't never been, would like to see if anyone could provide some tips on going to a AMP. First, how to say or hint for a HE or do they assume everyone wants a HE? Do I get to choose a girl if I'm there the first time? And what's the tips, I guess it depends on what is provided? Any tips would be much appreciated!Well first of all, don't go to a legit spa such as Massage Envy or a spa that looks like it services women for nails, facials, waxing, hair coloring etc. Granted, some that service women will also do men and a few will give a HE, but while you're new at this stick to the ones that have ads on sites like BP. When you go in they know what you want but won't say so. Just go in the room, pay the house fee, usually 60 or 70, take everything off, get on the table face down and wait for the lady to come in. Don't cover yourself with the towel. Chances are she might cover you but usually for a short time only. If the towel doesn't come off, ask her to take it off. When she gets to your upper legs let her know that feels good. Then she will have you turn over. If you're turned on she will get the hint or she might ask if there is anything else you want massaged, just point. Tip her 40 or 50 depending on how much you liked it.

CCChunks
07-13-18, 20:32
Ashamed to be asking this but have never been to a AMP before and starting to wonder if I should try since the backpage world is pretty much and dried up. Since I haven't never been, would like to see if anyone could provide some tips on going to a AMP. First, how to say or hint for a HE or do they assume everyone wants a HE? Do I get to choose a girl if I'm there the first time? And what's the tips, I guess it depends on what is provided? Any tips would be much appreciated!I've been to most AMPs around.

First time at Can't Worchester Did not have to say / do anything asked for. 4 while on my stomach pretty young provider took cloths off proceed to massage with body, I grabbed at what while on my stomach. Quickly flip, ask what I wanted FS for $. Can't is a quick in and out as fast as possible been on a few time last year hit or miss on provider.

Been to both places on Hudson more than once, TREND is now closed both not much is needed to say standard HE service 60/40 never got anything more.

Clinton twice first time nothing, second time HE 60/30.

Been to 1077 Helen, asked what I wanted ask for BJ got the Saran Wrap BJ 60/80.

1040 Asked 30 minutes standard HE 40/40 did not ask for anything more.

Bedford 3 times all the same standard 60/40 HE.

Acton Great road closed been multiple times same standard 60/40 HE.

Lowell Rogers street (2 providers) standard 60/40 HE have not been to #8 (far left) but read more is on table.

Fitchburg Bemis many times now, always the same for me 70/40 sometimes 60.

Been to Vanessa Worchester she is nice takes off cloths while on stomach good roaming on flip (150 upfront 60 minutes).

I like exploring most allow OTC roaming. Basically HE seems to be a standard service with more visits and familiarly with the provider more can be possible.

Attract
07-13-18, 21:34
Very well written SM88.

In my experience, the best way to a good time is to treat your provider with respect and be friendly. My very first visit I was sure to smile and be responsive to any touch she initiated (hug, pat, handhold, etc). I recall holding her hand tight (no too tight) when she was stretching / working my shoulder blades. Compliments work great also. One key part I've found is to get them comfortable enough to tease you before the flip (ass play, feather touch with hands, even reaching under to get to your stuff). Sometimes I will touch them first, like just gently put my hand on their thigh during a head rub. Also giving them subtle feedback helps, like telling them how good it feels when they rub near your stuff. For a TS session, sometimes they ask permission to wash your stuff, that's a great opportunity to respond with a big smile!

After the flip, if you have a raging erection, then its pretty clear what you want and most of the time I have never asked. Its either automatic or they do a hand signal or ask for clarity. There is the unwritten rule that min tip is. 4 for HE, more for extras.

If you try some of these at a non-erotic AMP then you will surely embarrass yourself, I would do research before, there is a good pay site with listings that solves that problem.

Again, just my experience, these girls are all great and deserve lots of respect to do what they do. Many times the massage is very good as well, like really good.

Ambrose
07-21-18, 15:13
As I was working today I passed BVR and it looked closed. I'm not sure because I only glanced up for a second, could be wrong but I don't think so.

Victorth
07-21-18, 16:56
In all the years I've been getting massages I've been satisfied with just a decent massage and HE, never grope or ask for more. Now I'd got a hankering for a topless or nude massage. Would appreciate a few suggestions. Also, do you just ask for it: is it that simple? Do you tip extra for that?

Ambrose
07-21-18, 19:39
In all the years I've been getting massages I've been satisfied with just a decent massage and HE, never grope or ask for more. Now I'd got a hankering for a topless or nude massage. Would appreciate a few suggestions. Also, do you just ask for it: is it that simple? Do you tip extra for that?Just ask for it but expect a no answer some of the time and yes it is extra if you're lucky enough to get one who agrees to it. Expect to pay anywhere up to 100 for nude, 60 for topless. As always YMMV, some will be available for less.

Jack A Dogov
07-22-18, 18:24
As I was working today I passed BVR and it looked closed. I'm not sure because I only glanced up for a second, could be wrong but I don't think so.Well I know they were open today because I was there.

Ambrose
07-22-18, 18:31
Well I know they were open today because I was there.Good to know and thanks for clarifying that. As I said I only glanced up as I was driving by, heavy traffic and I was going fast so I couldn't be sure.

NewToTheScene
07-27-18, 11:28
Been out of the game for a little while and would like to come back and break the ice with a NON AMP experience. Does anyone know if Pati from healing hands in Worcester is strictly legit or is an HE an option? Searched the forums but came up empty. Or if anyone has info on UTR massage girl around Worcester I would love to hear from you. I had a great girl around here a couple years ago but she moved out to southwick area, can provide a swap of info if it interests you. PM is fine.

Thanks.

ARegularGuy
07-27-18, 13:22
You could try Mary on Main St, she has some skills, info of her on rmaps. How about sharing the info you have right here, or at least PM. That's the whole purpose of this site!

ARG.

Been out of the game for a little while and would like to come back and break the ice with a NON AMP experience. Does anyone know if Pati from healing hands in Worcester is strictly legit or is an HE an option? Searched the forums but came up empty. Or if anyone has info on UTR massage girl around Worcester I would love to hear from you. I had a great girl around here a couple years ago but she moved out to southwick area, can provide a swap of info if it interests you. PM is fine.

Thanks.

Sounds
07-27-18, 14:34
Anyone try this place on Shrewsbury St? Is it LMT or is more to be had?

Thanks.

Sjbwm09
07-27-18, 17:13
Good to know and thanks for clarifying that. As I said I only glanced up as I was driving by, heavy traffic and I was going fast so I couldn't be sure.Yes, BVR is doing just fine. Stopped there yesterday and had a wonderful time with kelly. Only possible downside. Just noticed yesterday. The towel they cover me with was refolded and left on the table. Now gents, I know I'm clean as most of you are. But that still turns me off. May have to find new home.

Ambrose
07-27-18, 18:37
Anyone try this place on Shrewsbury St? Is it LMT or is more to be had?

Thanks.More is to be had but I don't know how much. I went once when they first opened and got lots of teasing and HE, didn't try for anything more. Massage was good from a mid 30's woman, so so attractive but nothing special.

Attract
07-27-18, 19:55
$ 1. 5 per hour for that service is steep unless there is special in that price.

More is to be had but I don't know how much. I went once when they first opened and got lots of teasing and HE, didn't try for anything more. Massage was good from a mid 30's woman, so so attractive but nothing special.

Ambrose
07-28-18, 06:21
$ 1. 5 per hour for that service is steep unless there is special in that price.Where did 150 come from. I never said that, I paid 60/ house and 40/ tip.

Attract
07-28-18, 09:46
On rubmaps it shows 60 mts $1. 5.

That's why I was very surprised.

Where did 150 come from. I never said that, I paid 60/ house and 40/ tip.

Ambrose
07-29-18, 13:46
On rubmaps it shows 60 mts $1. 5.

That's why I was very surprised.I think I see where you got the 150 from. On Rub Mps there are two separate ads listed on Shrewsbury St. For the one we are talking about at Shrewsbury St it says 60/ hour. The other one on Shrewsbury St is an independent provider for 150/ hour.

TravelingSales
08-02-18, 12:11
So I've lurked here for a while now. I got some ideas of establishments to potentially visit. I travel all over New England. I've even driven by a few to get an idea of how private / public the location is. I'm not looking for any information on specific places. I do have questions about what to expect when I visit an establishment. For some reason I'm nervous about the whole experience (potential trouble with LE or getting robbed or ripped off). Any advice? Anyone ever run into trouble with LE?

Thanks and sorry for the newbie questions.

Ambrose
08-02-18, 17:39
So I've lurked here for a while now. I got some ideas of establishments to potentially visit. I travel all over New England. I've even driven by a few to get an idea of how private / public the location is. I'm not looking for any information on specific places. I do have questions about what to expect when I visit an establishment. For some reason I'm nervous about the whole experience (potential trouble with LE or getting robbed or ripped off). Any advice? Anyone ever run into trouble with LE?

Thanks and sorry for the newbie questions.Just walk up to the door, ring the bell, when the door opens walk in. The person that opened the door may or may not be the one you'll see for the massage. She'll ask if you want 1 hour or 1/2 hour. She'll tell you how much for which ever you choose. Pay her, she'll leave the room, get undressed completely and lay face down on the table. When she comes back she might ask if you want hard, medium or soft for your massage. She will probably spend 1/2 hour on your back, then the back of your legs and this is where it usually gets interesting. Just go with it. Then she'll ask you to turn over, do it and if you're all ready showing that you enjoy what she has been doing things will go smoothly. If she doesn't go near your crotch and it's getting close to "time up" just ask her to massage here. I'm sure I don't have to tell you where here is do I. Tip appropriately usually 40 for hands only. Any other questions or if you need specifics send me a PM and I will gladly answer the best I can. Relax LE is not going to bother you in there.

ARegularGuy
08-02-18, 18:21
AMPs are one of the safest mongering outlets available. In order for you to have a problem with the law one of two things needs to happen. 1. Cops raid the place and catch you in in a sex act. 2. Cops question you and you confess to sex for money.

Just go to a place with the right reputation and you won't have to even ask about or discuss anything. It will happen, they want your $40 and know how to get it.

ARG.

=TravelingSales;3886811]So I've lurked here for a while now. I got some ideas of establishments to potentially visit. I travel all over New England. I've even driven by a few to get an idea of how private / public the location is. I'm not looking for any information on specific places. I do have questions about what to expect when I visit an establishment. For some reason I'm nervous about the whole experience (potential trouble with LE or getting robbed or ripped off). Any advice? Anyone ever run into trouble with LE?

Thanks and sorry for the newbie questions.

GingoBob
08-02-18, 23:14
AMPs are one of the safest mongering outlets available. In order for you to have a problem with the law one of two things needs to happen. 1. Cops raid the place and catch you in in a sex act. 2. Cops question you and you confess to sex for money.

Just go to a place with the right reputation and you won't have to even ask about or discuss anything. It will happen, they want your $40 and know how to get it.

ARG.Hi fellow mongers,

Will be visiting the city in about 2-3 weeks.

Any suggestions for a safe and FS AMP?

GingoBob
08-03-18, 07:58
Hello fellow mongers.

Any suggestion of FS AMPs in the area? Will be visiting the town in 2-3 weeks. Thanks.

Jimmy Pratt
08-04-18, 01:20
Do a search on Canterbury here. Very well reviewed. Get the 1/2 hour because full hour not worth it. There may be others, but this is the most sure-thing.

JP.

Hello fellow mongers.

Any suggestion of FS AMPs in the area? Will be visiting the town in 2-3 weeks. Thanks.

DBag39
08-04-18, 13:28
I prefer absorbing info from other posts, but no one has posted about envelope in a long time. Just wondering if anyone has been there fairly recently. The last time I went, a couple months ago, I got stuck with the older woman but it appeared as though there were a younger one there when I was done. I was hoping someone has been recently, and could update me on the talent as it is very close to me.

Trailblazer99
08-06-18, 12:19
Got to X4 last week for the first time in a month and saw Rose. Good strong massage, wandering hands were allowed in areas I had never been when there. Julia who is usually there was on vacation and Rose was unsure when / if Julia would return. I highly recommend Rose! Usual $60 + $40.

Umbrellaman1
08-06-18, 13:48
I prefer absorbing info from other posts, but no one has posted about envelope in a long time. Just wondering if anyone has been there fairly recently. The last time I went, a couple months ago, I got stuck with the older woman but it appeared as though there were a younger one there when I was done. I was hoping someone has been recently, and could update me on the talent as it is very close to me.Haven't been to envelope in. Months but when I last went, the older one was up for ANYTHING.

Iamme Iam
08-06-18, 15:51
Haven't been to envelope in. Months but when I last went, the older one was up for ANYTHING.I believe you are talking about Linda, who when I stopped by this AM was 'on vacation" assume she is back in Flushing. Limited English, but will do pretty much as much as Ying Ying or Amy (who is now in Leom 1040 central) but Linda isn't as enthusiastic. The woman filling in this week I checked out and passed on, Linda's recent partner is chubby and was OK, saw her a few weeks ago, I made a mistake when I said I wanted to see Linda, the new girl thought I meant seeing her in Linda's room. Wouldn't repeat with her, was going this AM for a 30 min Linda FS visit. Will check back in in September for new talent.

I prefer absorbing info from other posts, but no one has posted about envelope in a long time. Just wondering if anyone has been there fairly recently. The last time I went, a couple months ago, I got stuck with the older woman but it appeared as though there were a younger one there when I was done. I was hoping someone has been recently, and could update me on the talent as it is very close to me.

Yogurt Slinger
08-06-18, 23:44
Do a search on Canterbury here. Very well reviewed. Get the 1/2 hour because full hour not worth it. There may be others, but this is the most sure-thing.

JP.Went to Can't last week. I was happy to get an attractive girl there, didn't catch her name. $ plus house fee for FS. Had scar up her belly, assuming from a c section and was a little older. Nice a / b's, Bush, no ass, took a pounding missionary, wouldn't switch. Over all good experience.

GingoBob
08-07-18, 14:05

JP.Thanks for info. Will update once I try them out.

Wabbitt9
08-07-18, 15:09
Went to Can't last week. I was happy to get an attractive girl there, didn't catch her name. $ plus house fee for FS. Had scar up her belly, assuming from a c section and was a little older. Nice a / b's, Bush, no ass, took a pounding missionary, wouldn't switch. Over all good experience.I feel sorry for my willpower and my wallet. In the next couple of weeks I'm going to be moving to a place that's about five minutes away from Can't.

LittleJohn28
08-08-18, 22:47
Hello peeps.

I'm a newbie to this group but old to this game. Has anyone tried this AMP on Cambridge St? Do they offer FS or is it only HE? I went in this afternoon and was greeted by slightly heavy size woman. I wasn't sure what kind of services they would offer and I took a random name of a girl that wasn't there to which she replied No and I came back.

If someone has been here already please share your experience.

Cheers.

LJ.

Sinistra81
08-09-18, 12:06
Hello peeps.

I'm a newbie to this group but old to this game. Has anyone tried this AMP on Cambridge St? Do they offer FS or is it only HE? I went in this afternoon and was greeted by slightly heavy size woman. I wasn't sure what kind of services they would offer and I took a random name of a girl that wasn't there to which she replied No and I came back.

If someone has been here already please share your experience.

Cheers.

LJ.Its HE only as far as I know. Haven't been there this year, may be different now. Girl that was to be there my last few visits was very outgoing and upbeat. Not bad but not my first choice.

BigStar1
08-09-18, 13:41
Been trying to see Kay all summer, but she has always been busy, last week she was away on vacation.

Called this morning and she was back and I reserved 9:30. Got there and she was ready for me. Gave a great massage and her special brand of TLC. I don't know what I'll do if she ever leaves permanently.

Bigstar1.

Flash88
08-09-18, 20:07
Couple of weeks ago. Have been several times previously with several different providers, including Kay once, who I really liked. Drew Nikki, who I've seen before. I get great massages and good teasing, but she's not what I'd call sexy or flirty. Also a good ending and she never shorts on time. BVR seems to have older providers who really do go massages but I find don't always dress or act very sexy as compared to places with younger providers who might be worse on the massage but a bit more exciting. Still, BVR is one the best places in Metrowest IMO, though I can't compare to Worcester places. There are newer providers at BVR that others have reviewed here and on other sites that I haven't seen. Yet.

LittleJohn28
08-10-18, 12:17
TOFTT post. I stopped by one magical therapist spa in M'boro a month back. No reviews found online which made me take the bait. Mid aged woman at the desk and agreed to take CC payment as well. That should have run the bell for me. There was no one else which made me think I could get lucky. Once inside the room I prepped myself and waited for a few minutes for her.

As the massage started my hands started UTC hovering, she forcefully hid them by my side. After a good 45 minutes I was waiting for the flip which never happened. So I told her I was going to flip and give me a chest massage. Flashed my little head to which she politely reprimanded "Illegal sir". My head dropped in disappointment. Left her. 2 tip and walked out of there without looking back.

LJ.

OlmanDriver
08-10-18, 19:52
TOFTT post. I stopped by one magical therapist spa in M'boro a month back. No reviews found online which made me take the bait. Mid aged woman at the desk and agreed to take CC payment as well. That should have run the bell for me. There was no one else which made me think I could get lucky. Once inside the room I prepped myself and waited for a few minutes for her.

As the massage started my hands started UTC hovering, she forcefully hid them by my side. After a good 45 minutes I was waiting for the flip which never happened. So I told her I was going to flip and give me a chest massage. Flashed my little head to which she politely reprimanded "Illegal sir". My head dropped in disappointment. Left her. 2 tip and walked out of there without looking back.

LJ.Last time that happened to me not only did I not leave a tip I demanded my money back and called her a thief. This was at a place I consistently got good to very good service and was told the regular girl was on vacation. It ended in a shouting match with me having some fun and her getting pretty hot under the collar ready to call the police.

NeverWrong
08-11-18, 08:06
Does anyone know what happened to Flourish in oxford. I had Mimi's personal number and was quite friendly with her but had an emergency phone deleting and the next time I showed up the place was closed and the spa number disconnected. She usually gives me a call occasionally but haven't received a call from her in a month at least.

I really miss Mimi.

Also somebody playing games over on RM, listing places that are open as closed.

Flash88
08-11-18, 13:34

LJ.I think this place has been busted in the past. They may be fully legit now, or might just be very careful about first time visitors. BTW, I don't see any issue about tipping "normal" amount if the massage was good.

RI CheeseHead
08-11-18, 16:53
Does anyone know what happened to Flourish in oxford. I had Mimi's personal number and was quite friendly with her but had an emergency phone deleting and the next time I showed up the place was closed and the spa number disconnected. She usually gives me a call occasionally but haven't received a call from her in a month at least.

I really miss Mimi.

Also somebody playing games over on RM, listing places that are open as closed.Which ones are open that are listed as closed?

Sjbwm09
08-11-18, 20:07
Couple of weeks ago. Have been several times previously with several different providers, including Kay once, who I really liked. Drew Nikki, who I've seen before. I get great massages and good teasing, but she's not what I'd call sexy or flirty. Also a good ending and she never shorts on time. BVR seems to have older providers who really do go massages but I find don't always dress or act very sexy as compared to places with younger providers who might be worse on the massage but a bit more exciting. Still, BVR is one the best places in Metrowest IMO, though I can't compare to Worcester places. There are newer providers at BVR that others have reviewed here and on other sites that I haven't seen. Yet.I was there (again) today and had a great time with Nikki. You are right in that they don't dress overly sexy. However, they are most accomodating. I've seen most of the girl, and all are friendly and give a decent massage. Nikki will (maybe because I've seen her a few times) be VERY teasing before the flip. I enjoyed myself there. I'm not sure if they read these posts, but earlier I mentioned I thought they were reusing the table towels. Now I saw a stack rolled up under the towel warmer. She used one from there and it was removed with the paper at the end of the session. I get a medium massage, and she knew where I needed work in the shoulder blades. Spent a lot of time there loosening me up. . I've been to MANY places all over east mass and I'd say this is in the top 5.

Jo Blo
08-12-18, 13:24
Hit Bvr about a week ago when I was in the area. Decent massage from Yoyo with happy finish.

Jack A Dogov
08-13-18, 13:11
I was there (again) today and had a great time with Nikki. You are right in that they don't dress overly sexy. However, they are most accomodating. I've seen most of the girl, and all are friendly and give a decent massage. Nikki will (maybe because I've seen her a few times) be VERY teasing before the flip. I enjoyed myself there. I'm not sure if they read these posts, but earlier I mentioned I thought they were reusing the table towels. Now I saw a stack rolled up under the towel warmer. She used one from there and it was removed with the paper at the end of the session. I get a medium massage, and she knew where I needed work in the shoulder blades. Spent a lot of time there loosening me up. . I've been to MANY places all over east mass and I'd say this is in the top 5.I agree but they're getting crazy busy lately. Probably due to the positive reviews on here. A few weeks ago I called ahead and asked if they were busy and they said no. I told them I'd be there in ten minutes. I get there and it's like grand central station. I was put in one room for about five minutes and then moved to a side curtained off area and asked to wait. Eventually I was finally moved to the room for massage but I still saw five other customers while I was being moved around.

Visited again a couple of weeks later and it was just as busy. I was asked to wait outside in my car for a few minutes. After about ten minutes Nicki came out with another customer and walked with him to his car. Then she walked over to my car and took me into the spa. Saw a few customers again while I was there.

I can't complain about the service as both times service was still great and full time was given.

Member #5753
08-14-18, 10:24
Great God the Asian girl here has nice breasts, I love a nice set of breasts that are more than a hand or mouthful, can't wait to see her again.

Blueballs425
08-14-18, 16:26
Took a different way home from work today and noticed Tai Kong bodywork in shrews right after White city plaza. Was curious if anyone has visited here before? If not may have to take one for the team and see what they have to offer.

GingoBob
08-14-18, 16:59
Was at BVR last week. Drew a girl for 60 minutes. Poor English. In Mid 30's. Could not understand her name even after asking 4-5 times. Regular massage and HE. No OTC. . 60 + . 40. Left disappointed. Hope she is gone and new ones arrived.

GingoBob
08-14-18, 17:03
Drew Wendy, mid 20's, Chinese, no tattoos. FS offered. Nice cute girl and offered two pops next time. . 40 for 30 minutes and. 120 . Street and the spa Place is shady. Will repeat.

Wabbitt9
08-15-18, 00:38
Drew Wendy, mid 20's, Chinese, no tattoos. FS offered. Nice cute girl and offered two pops next time. . 40 for 30 minutes and. 120 . Street and the spa Place is shady. Will repeat.Can't is, admittedly in a shit neighborhood. Not helped right now by the road work going on up the street with Uncle LEO directing traffic. I've been back in the city for a few days now and the only reason I haven't paid a visit is all the extra traffic out right now.

Ambrose
08-15-18, 08:51
Took a different way home from work today and noticed Tai Kong bodywork in shrews right after White city plaza. Was curious if anyone has visited here before? If not may have to take one for the team and see what they have to offer.Never been but it is a family business and I highly doubt you would enjoy anything other that a massage. If you go by all means let us know.

ScottClark9
08-17-18, 08:51
Two evenings ago I stopped by BVR again. I've been there maybe 4 other times, and had either Nikki or YoYo / YuYu. I concur with the other reviewers how nice BVR is!

But this evening there was a new girl (new to me, at least). Said her name was "Summer" and she had been there for a month. English (pronunciation) was good, and she was cute and thin.

Well, that was the most pleasant part of the evening. The massage was mediocre, and teasing was almost non-existent. After the flip, she started with a half-hearted HJ, while staring off at the ceiling the whole time. Nothing like showing your disinterest in your work!

Roaming UTC was "no" the whole time. I finally had to take things into my own hands to finish. Definitely not worth it.

My advice. If you get Summer, leave or ask for someone else.

Member #5753
08-18-18, 10:22
If you provided some basic information about the location, or even an ad link, it would make verifying this place a lot easier. We have very little to go on based on what's in your report.The place is Aileen's Spa in Nagog park in Acton, it's Asian massage place, you know the drill.

NeverWrong
08-18-18, 12:57
Lately every where I go its busy. They won't tell you they are busy. I had one place tell me 'you wait 10 minutes please' and I ended up leaving, I got a call from her 40 minutes later saying she ready for me now.

Call ahead to make appointment you say. Doesn't matter, they will take a walk-in no matter what.

Even the dumps are busy. Morning noon and night.

What the hell is going on? It was never like this before BP / CL shut down the ads.

/ rant.

Admin2
08-18-18, 14:21
A guy makes one post, then 12 people, 12 freaking people jump in to say they think he's a liar. Literally taking up 10 times the space on the forum and reposting the info 8 times.

Its pretty simple, if you think there is an issue with a post then report it add that person to your ignore list and move on. Don't give them traction by reposting their reports.

A2

Ambrose
08-18-18, 22:36
Great God the Asian girl here has nice breasts, I love a nice set of breasts that are more than a hand or mouthful, can't wait to see her again.I went today and agree 100%, looking forward to my next time there. Thanks for the info.

GingoBob
08-19-18, 13:19
I went today and agree 100%, looking forward to my next time there. Thanks for the info.Can you describe more? Is it FS or HE? What's the damage?

GingoBob
08-19-18, 19:02
I went today and agree 100%, looking forward to my next time there. Thanks for the info.Can you explain more about the service?

Ridem
08-20-18, 11:56
Saw the posts recently and wondered has anyone has been to 75 Webster or Envelope recently?

Ying-Ying and Ami (now in Leominster) at Envelope fond memories. Wendy, then Ami, and Cici at 75, all good talent. Cici was a little older, but all in all offerred a bit more.

Flash88
08-22-18, 09:46
Since some others have posted about this place (in magical m'bro), thought I'd check it out. Have been twice and received reasonably priced ($60 for an hour), very legit, very good massages. Though it looks like it may be a place that offers extras, I picked up no hints (verbally or physically) that this may be the case. Interior seems clean, table a bit rickety. Recommend for good pressure regular massage, don't recommend for anything else. They have a sign up front with options and prices. Note that they are higher than what I was charged. And I noticed a 4 hand option. If anyone goes and has a different experience, let me know.

BigStar1
08-22-18, 16:16
Visited with Kay this morning and had a great time. Standard $60 to house and I tipped $60. Double pop and full acess to top and bottom.

Bigstar1.

Shivy
08-24-18, 10:51
Anyone try out Jasmines on Rte 20 . Its a house converted into a spa and I don't mean the Chinese Restaurant LOL.

Sinistra81
08-24-18, 12:43
The place is Aileen's Spa in Nagog park in Acton, it's Asian massage place, you know the drill.Confirmed its true, all of it. Will return.

Attract
08-24-18, 14:30
Standard AMP service. Nothing extraordinary.

Anyone try out Jasmines on Rte 20 . Its a house converted into a spa and I don't mean the Chinese Restaurant LOL.

Trailblazer99
08-24-18, 14:31
This may sound like a strange question but here goes. I've been going to Asian spas for several years now and most of the massage ladies will allow you to feel and suck on their breasts. They will not however undo their bra's, they will only pull the bra up and let the girl's fall out. Same with pants. I have been places where they will drop their draws and let you get a good feel in but everything stays on. Is this because they are afraid of LE? Or is their something else? Me?

I do miss the Providence Korean places. Great table showers, beautiful & skilled girls, and the line up where you got to choose.

Sounds
08-24-18, 15:30
This may sound like a strange question but here goes. I've been going to Asian spas for several years now and most of the massage ladies will allow you to feel and suck on their breasts. They will not however undo their bra's, they will only pull the bra up and let the girl's fall out. Same with pants. I have been places where they will drop their draws and let you get a good feel in but everything stays on. Is this because they are afraid of LE? Or is their something else? Me?

I do miss the Providence Korean places. Great table showers, beautiful & skilled girls, and the line up where you got to choose.You are going to the wrong places or putting out a bad vibe to them. Check the forum for suggestions.

JohnnyFunBoy
08-24-18, 18:31
I went to BVR earlier this week. Gave $ 40 for half hour massage. Got a nice massage and a HE even though she never asked if that's what I wanted. Took awhile but I finally nutted. Don't remember her name. I really hate how most of these Asian women don't speak English. Frustrating.

BigStar1
08-24-18, 22:27

I do miss the Providence Korean places. Great table showers, beautiful & skilled girls, and the line up where you got to choose.Depends a lot on if the girl also answers the door or phone, in places where the girls are just massage girls then the tend to take them off or unlatch the hooks. In places where the girls have to answer the door then it's usually easier to just push the bra up for quick pull down when they need to.

Fresh87
08-26-18, 00:52
Stopped in randomly avoiding traffic. Not a club type guy but seen a few cuties got a lap dance that was ok then turned painful chick sat on my boner in a weird way. Did a few songs never going back.

AmProblems
08-27-18, 12:04
Saw the posts recently and wondered has anyone has been to 75 Webster or Envelope recently?

Ying-Ying and Ami (now in Leominster) at Envelope fond memories. Wendy, then Ami, and Cici at 75, all good talent. Cici was a little older, but all in all offerred a bit more.Was a regular at new star 2013-. Until Ami left. Miss the talent that the place had on a regular.

MarriedTom
08-28-18, 09:52

Ying-Ying and Ami (now in Leominster) at Envelope fond memories. Wendy, then Ami, and Cici at 75, all good talent. Cici was a little older, but all in all offerred a bit more.Went in the pouring rain a few weeks ago. Had my raincoat and my friend Ben with me. Placed both on the table. Had a FULLY enjoyable time! Left without either of them, but got big hug and a bottle of water on the way out.

DBag39
08-28-18, 17:27
Went in the pouring rain a few weeks ago. Had my raincoat and my friend Ben with me. Placed both on the table. Had a FULLY enjoyable time! Left without either of them, but got big hug and a bottle of water on the way out.Any new talent there? Attractive provider or just the usual 50 ish Linda?

MarriedTom
08-28-18, 21:07
Any new talent there? Attractive provider or just the usual 50 ish Linda?Didn't catch Her name. Nothing outstanding. Nothing to run away from.

Jack A Dogov
08-29-18, 08:19
I stopped by BVR as a walk-in. Greeted by Kay who recognized me and told me Nicki was on vacation. I drew Summer. She was smiling, affectionate, and upbeat from the start. I asked for medium but it was more like soft so told her to go hard. After that her pressure was very good and the massage was also very good. ST was nice and then hot towel and flip. Nice slow technique on the finish. At one point she said "Now I go fast" and started the jackhammer but I told her to go slow. She listened and slowed down which resulted in a most satisfying conclusion. She didn't seem to mind OTC at all and I didn't try for UTC. She gave me several hugs during and after the finish. Cleanup and then some front, face, and scalp massage to fill the hour. I would repeat with her.

JohnReid
08-29-18, 16:45
Not a frequent Worcester area visitor, but I was tuned on to Can't and Envelope last year by a fellow monger on this board when I had to make repeat visits to the area. My visits to both venues have always been good, or better.

Made it to Envelope today. The ladies are older and not great to look at, but I must say their attitude is a welcome change to what has unfortunately become the norm that I get lately. Too many girls I've seen lately give such a lame massage and a totally cold and un-enthused service. At my visit today she was very positive, bubbly and enthused to please me. I will take an older woman with an attitude like hers over some young mindless ***** any day.

Craven Morehed
08-29-18, 19:56
I stopped by BVR as a walk-in. Greeted by Kay who recognized me and told me Nicki was on vacation. .Thanks for the heads up, Nikki is my favorite, saved me a hour+ ride.

JohnnyFunBoy
08-29-18, 21:18
No SW on the strip. Very disappointed. Was supposed to see little hispanic Crystal tonight but she cancelled our scheduled get together. Met her on Main South but she doesn't walk the streets anymore I guess. She's a great time. Looking for another regular girl if anyong has recommendations and digits, hit me up.

Jack A Dogov
08-29-18, 21:51
Thanks for the heads up, Nikki is my favorite, saved me a hour+ ride.She's my favorite as well (at BVR anyway) but I have to say that Summer was a nice substitute.

NewJeff
08-29-18, 22:31
Recently I visited the Orient. Drew Amy, who I would describe as frumpy. A bit of an ugly duckling. Opted for an hour as I really just needed to chill more than anything else. At times she seemed to know what she was doing, but still seemed lacking in massage skill. When she got to the soft tease, it was obvious what was up so I flipped over. She was about to oil up my unit, but I stopped her and made a motion suggesting mouth work. She paused and thought a minute while giving a careful inspection of my business, then asked "How much you tip? I replied. 8 to which she said not enough. I said "That's ok let's just do (hand motion)". Then she had a change of heart and said "I do this time, next time bring more". She then gave a very slow sensual mouth release until I was completely drained. I'm being intentionally vague as I don't think this level of service is tolerated by the owner or the local constabulary. I will repeat in the future after I've crossed a few other items off my To Do list. 60/80 total. No regrets.

Aldalomo
09-01-18, 08:53
I need info please.

Aldalomo
09-01-18, 09:11
Stopped by walnut st on Saturday. Good looking provider, good rub and the finish was pretty good. 60 for the rub and 60 for the top down hand service. She wanted 100 for an all natural finish. Not sure if full service was on the menu but she declined an oral massage.Can you pm me there information and probably some more details, thank you.

CamelToe Guy
09-01-18, 11:02
Recently tried this place. Basically a house you walk in the rear through a kitchen. Curtains in the back. But I believe the door in the hallway closes. Private enough I guess. Just didn't like the setup, ambiance. Girl was thin, nice ass round not flat. Probably B cup. Looks 4-5. No access below although some ass play. Might have been that time of month. Prostate HJ decent. Just not my type. HH. 40 tip. 60. She was nice enough. I just wouldn't repeat.

ARegularGuy
09-05-18, 13:54
Has anyone stopped in recently? Report on the talent or lack thereof?

Thanks.

ARG.

PeaceHeaven
09-05-18, 15:44

Thanks.

ARG.I stopped in there last week. Two new women were working there-I do not remember seeing either of them before. Both friendly and good-looking. I ended up with the taller one, named Sasa I think. She is taller than the average AMP worker and very curvy. I opted for an hour and the two of us hit it off pretty well so the actual massage was short. The rest of the time was spent doing all sorts of other things. Sasa knows what to do to make a visit great. I would definitely repeat. Seems that "can't" has a revolving door as far as help so there is no telling how long the same girls will be there. Hope this helps! PH.

Yogurt Slinger
09-05-18, 16:43

Thanks.

ARG.I recently accidentally posted about a positive experience with Sa Sa at Can't on the MA OTHER AREAS forum.

MegaSean
09-05-18, 17:12

Thanks.

ARG.2 pretty girls in there 20's there this week, visited Sasha Thursday. 1.4 for FS which was good but very pricey. I made sure to get my moneys worth. 1.8 total ouch!

LustyB
09-05-18, 18:38
2 pretty girls in there 20's there this week, visited Sasha Thursday. 1.4 for FS which was good but very pricey. I made sure to get my moneys worth. 1.8 total ouch!Kinda pricy.

I got FS in Q town last week for $80 plus the $60 entry fee. So $140 total. Got the full hour massage.

MegaSean
09-06-18, 05:12
Kinda pricy.

I got FS in Q town last week for $80 plus the $60 entry fee. So $140 total. Got the full hour massage.But the little head was doing all the thinking at that point and he is wreckless with my money LOL. She has a great body though, nice round ass and nicely done man made b+'s. Got a very nice CBJ and took my time with no rushing on the FS. Total time for my "hh" I'd say I was in and out in an hr with a 15 min massage. Can you pm me the place your referring to I travel all over for business and always looking for new spots.

AmProblems
09-06-18, 10:23
Does anyone know of any hidden cam videos from the area. Central mass. Or rhode island?

GStouts
09-07-18, 00:58
It seems that Can't is the go to recommended place in Worcester. What is the full name of this place so I can find it?

Rubman18
09-07-18, 14:13
Dose anyone know if this if FS or HE?

Thanks.

Wabbitt9
09-07-18, 19:43
It seems that Can't is the go to recommended place in Worcester. What is the full name of this place so I can find it?Canterbury Bodywork Center. It's in the same building as Roasted Peppers Pizza, so Google that and you'll find it.

EffYouTrump
09-08-18, 12:05
Canterbury Bodywork Center. It's in the same building as Roasted Peppers Pizza, so Google that and you'll find it.Canterbury has better talent but Envelope has the best menu. I'd say those are the top FS places in the city. It depends whether on a particular day you value looks or performance more.

Horny As Hell
09-09-18, 01:42
My latest visit to BVR ended up with Summer and there are several reasons why I'm likely done with going there.

The main reason, is that after the massage she just folded up the towel she had used and placed it back on the table for the next guy AND the same with the full size pillow and towel that's usually under the table.

Not changing towels etc is so lazy, so stupid and wicked unsanitary.

Also comparing Summer to Nikki. Summer is younger, cuter and more of a spinner than Nikki. Nikki gives the better massage AND a better finish as well. Summer just jackhammers away.

Nikki has better tits (nice C's and nice nips versus little A's and a padded bra for Summer) and Nikki will pull up her top and take down her bottoms to give you access for roaming. Even FIV is ok with her.

Summer won't do any of that. You can roam BUT you really have to work at it with those tight yoga pants and top that she won't adjust.

All these New England AMPs make me miss the ones in Dallas so much. If anyone's interested in a GREAT experience go to Dallas. The spas are open 24/7, the girls are mostly young spinners AND you get the Nuru body slide with BBBJ everywhere down there. Most offer BBFS (if you want it) as well as MSOG too.

CCChunks
09-09-18, 06:11
My latest visit to BVR ended up with Summer and there are several reasons why I'm likely done with going there.

The main reason, is that after the massage she just folded up the towel she had used and placed it back on the table for the next guy AND the same with the full size pillow and towel that's usually under the table.

Also comparing Summer to Nikki. Summer is younger, cuter and more of a spinner than Nikki. Nikki gives the better massage AND a better finish as well. Summer just jackhammers away.

Nikki has better tits (nice C's and nice nips versus little A's and a padded bra for Summer) and Nikki will pull up her top and take down her bottoms to give you access for roaming. Even FIV is ok with her.

Summer won't do any of that. You can roam BUT you really have to work at it with those tight yoga pants and top that she won't adjust.

All these New England AMPs make me miss the ones in Dallas so much. If anyone's interested in a GREAT experience go to Dallas. The spas are open 24/7, the girls are mostly young spinners AND you get the Nuru body slide with BBBJ everywhere down there. Most offer BBFS (if you want it) as well as MSOG too.Wonder if it's the same Summer that worked in Hudson TREND before it close, she sounds the same (skinny). With her during HE if you roamed the jackhammer went faster to end it quicker.

Horny As Hell
09-09-18, 11:06
Sounds like it might be, I'd never seen her before so I don't know BUT she sure did speed up when I went UTC and had my hands up under her shirt then under her padded bra to play with her itty bitty titty and nip then when I was able to actually go under those tight yoga pants to squeeze her ass she was hammering away. Even when I nutted she was still hammering away LOL.

Wonder if it's the same Summer that worked in Hudson TREND before it close, she sounds the same (skinny). With her during HE if you roamed the jackhammer went faster to end it quicker.

Hygocoser
09-09-18, 11:58
Sounds like it might be, I'd never seen her before so I don't know BUT she sure did speed up when I went UTC and had my hands up under her shirt then under her padded bra to play with her itty bitty titty and nip then when I was able to actually go under those tight yoga pants to squeeze her ass she was hammering away. Even when I nutted she was still hammering away LOL.The summer from trend has a scar on one of her cheeks very noticeable.

Flash88
09-09-18, 13:52

All these New England AMPs make me miss the ones in Dallas so much. If anyone's interested in a GREAT experience go to Dallas. The spas are open 24/7, the girls are mostly young spinners AND you get the Nuru body slide with BBBJ everywhere down there. Most offer BBFS (if you want it) as well as MSOG too.I've had Nikki more than once, one time when I had asked for some else (Yuyu). I think the MMS may be slotting me in with her when I call for the appointments, not sure. She is super accommodating but TBH her looks really don't to it for me. She seems to have been there awhile, and I'm wondering if any new girls will show up soon.

FaiirWay126
09-09-18, 14:25
Where is this place and what is BVR stand for.

Thanks.

FeelsSoNice
09-09-18, 15:49
Sutton MA.

Wabbitt9
09-09-18, 17:31
Where is this place and what is BVR stand for.

Thanks.Blackstone Valley Reflexology in Sutton.

GStouts
09-09-18, 17:45
Canterbury has better talent but Envelope has the best menu. I'd say those are the top FS places in the city. It depends whether on a particular day you value looks or performance more.So are you saying Envelope has the better looks or better performance? Where is Envelope and what is the full name of the place? Thanks!

Wabbitt9
09-10-18, 03:34
So are you saying Envelope has the better looks or better performance? Where is Envelope and what is the full name of the place? Thanks!Can't has the hotter women, but Envelope has women who will do more. And it's on Envelope Terrace (hence the moniker).

But I've heard that if you get the right girl, can't can be an almost slam dunk FS.

Thoren2002
09-10-18, 09:46
So I dreamt Friday that I visited BVR for the first time. Strange dream because that is a hike for me but the imagination takes you where you need to be I guess. It was about a session with YuYu or Yoyo? My hearing in dreams isn't super great. It was a great massage, a lot better than I would expect at an AMP. In my dreams I must not have that possibly LEO look that I sometimes have. The extra 20 lbs I am carrying probably helps. I was pleasantly surprised by the almost immediate attention that was paid to frank and beans will face down. When we reached the flip no time was wasted getting to even further attention while being visited by two delightful fun bags dragging my face. My dream went the distance on the clock and I sure hope I get get back to that happy place in my sleep again.

ARegularGuy
09-10-18, 15:17
10 posts and ten questions. You will get much better info if you share some original information from your first hand experience! And there if always RTFF, the info is already out there.

So are you saying Envelope has the better looks or better performance? Where is Envelope and what is the full name of the place? Thanks!

Qfck2001
09-11-18, 22:50
Sounds like it might be, I'd never seen her before so I don't know BUT she sure did speed up when I went UTC and had my hands up under her shirt then under her padded bra to play with her itty bitty titty and nip then when I was able to actually go under those tight yoga pants to squeeze her ass she was hammering away. Even when I nutted she was still hammering away LOL.Unlikely the same Summer. Hudson Summer moved back to 139 in the watch city.

GStouts
09-12-18, 01:03
Can't has the hotter women, but Envelope has women who will do more. And it's on Envelope Terrace (hence the moniker).

But I've heard that if you get the right girl, can't can be an almost slam dunk FS.Thanks for the info.

When you say they do more, do you mean they are more likely to do FS, or they are more likely to be talked into things like COF at the end of FS? I ask because I'm a fan of COF, so any suggestions of attractive girls that are likely to be willing to do that is much appreciated.

WMassDan
09-12-18, 07:06
I'll be visiting Envelope next week for the first time. What's the standard donation for FS? Is BBBJ available?

Shivy
09-12-18, 15:12
Just found Elaine from Oxford Centerfolds back in the day when they had massage and shot girls. Still cute and happy to please. Very private room in a spa and the owner knows nothing. PM for details and I don't want to lose my ATF non Asian hottie.

BigStar1
09-13-18, 13:13
Had another great session with Kay the other day. Wish she worked at a FS place because she is driving me crazy with just HJ. Can't imagine how hot she would be with FS. Great massage, great HJ, great personality. Best way to spent an hour.

Bigstar1.

DBag39
09-13-18, 14:08
Just found Elaine from Oxford Centerfolds back in the day when they had massage and shot girls. Still cute and happy to please. Very private room in a spa and the owner knows nothing. PM for details and I don't want to lose my ATF non Asian hottie.Hoping you feel like sharing her info, or maybe just where she works. A non Asian provider with an actual studio is a true unicorn.

Shivy
09-13-18, 16:12
Hoping you feel like sharing her info, or maybe just where she works. A non Asian provider with an actual studio is a true unicorn.Check your mail.

GStouts
09-13-18, 23:21
Check your mail.Please send info to mine as well. I had a few questions sent your way.

Dbag39, if you can send if you see this as well, that would be appreciated because I hope to go soon.

BadManBoston
09-14-18, 07:37
Howdy. Long time lurker, first time poster. (at least first time in a long time).

I consider myself a fairly accomplished monger having been in the game since the '80's. Plenty of experience with SW in Boston and Worcester, lots of fun at the clubs in Worcester and Providence, many dates with backpage girls, even a few dreams with famous pstars. But I have never (not even once) done the AMP thing. Given things are not as easy as they used to be to find a high quality friend, I'm thinking of giving the AMP thing a go (plus I love asian girls).

FIgured I'd give it a go later today. I've seen that the can't location seems to be mentioned alot and I think I know where it is, so somewhat blindly, I guess I'll go there. But can you guys give me any advise on how to make this experience go smoothly? I have some really novice questions.

Can I just walk in, or do you actually need to call ahead?

Do I pick my friend, or does the madam just give me whoever is available?

Do I take care of arrangements with the madam, or in privite with my friend once in the room?

Is it safe to assume that what I'm looking for will be offered? (do other guys actually go to these places just for a massage. Or are they all like me)?

Anyway, pretty basic stuff. Any advice you can share I appreciate. And I'll post back with a report of my first time experience later today just for kicks.

Thanks all.

Mikey73
09-14-18, 08:41
Just found Elaine from Oxford Centerfolds back in the day when they had massage and shot girls. Still cute and happy to please. Very private room in a spa and the owner knows nothing. PM for details and I don't want to lose my ATF non Asian hottie.Care to share contact info? PM would be fine. Thank you!

Mark1160
09-14-18, 15:01
Hi guys visiting hobbyist From Tennessee going to be in town this weekend, see that you have a decent selection of Asian treats available, where would you suggest that I would get the best value for money. Ideally with a table shower. Will gladly reciprocate if you find yourself down in Dixie. Thanks in advance.

ARegularGuy
09-14-18, 18:24
Can I just walk in, or do you actually need to call ahead? Usually walk in is fine.

Do I pick my friend, or does the madam just give me whoever is available? Most don't have a mamasan, just the next woman "up" greets you. It doesn't hurt to ask for who you want. In some Boston area and RI places a line-up may be available. In the 2-3 person shop you might get to meet all 2 or 3 if they aren't busy, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Do I take care of arrangements with the madam, or in privite with my friend once in the room? Once in the room they ask you "One hour?" you say yes, they say "60 dolla".

Is it safe to assume that what I'm looking for will be offered? YES (do other guys actually go to these places just for a massage. NO, Or are they all like me? YES, they are all like you unless you give a LEO vibe, you just might get only a massage.

Howdy. Long time lurker, first time poster. (at least first time in a long time).

I consider myself a fairly accomplished monger having been in the game since the '80's. Plenty of experience with SW in Boston and Worcester, lots of fun at the clubs in Worcester and Providence, many dates with backpage girls, even a few dreams with famous pstars. But I have never (not even once) done the AMP thing. Given things are not as easy as they used to be to find a high quality friend, I'm thinking of giving the AMP thing a go (plus I love asian girls).

FIgured I'd give it a go later today. I've seen that the can't location seems to be mentioned alot and I think I know where it is, so somewhat blindly, I guess I'll go there. But can you guys give me any advise on how to make this experience go smoothly? I have some really novice questions.

Can I just walk in, or do you actually need to call ahead?

Do I pick my friend, or does the madam just give me whoever is available?

Do I take care of arrangements with the madam, or in privite with my friend once in the room?

Is it safe to assume that what I'm looking for will be offered? (do other guys actually go to these places just for a massage. Or are they all like me)?

Anyway, pretty basic stuff. Any advice you can share I appreciate. And I'll post back with a report of my first time experience later today just for kicks.

Thanks all.

ClitfLicker
09-14-18, 18:52
Hi guys visiting hobbyist From Tennessee going to be in town this weekend, see that you have a decent selection of Asian treats available, where would you suggest that I would get the best value for money. Ideally with a table shower. Will gladly reciprocate if you find yourself down in Dixie. Thanks in advance.If you make it to the Chelmsford area, I recommend SPA TAO for table shower, otherwise a trip to RI may be in order.

GStouts
09-14-18, 18:59
Sorry for all the questions leading up to my trip to Worcester from Rhode Island everbody. If anybody ever needs in on places there, PM me.

I finally made my way here and stopped by Envelope. I was hoping for CiCi based on what I read here, but she no longer works there. The only person working was a 40-50 yo short chubby woman who was not pleasant on the eyes, so I quickly apologized and left.

I then made my way to Can't. Got a much more attractive woman names SaSa or Sasha. Long dark hair, thin, nice natural Bs. 4 up front and got a decent massage, both back and front. I appreciated the massage on front given most get right to ST on flip. No ST at all though and started negotiating. 12 for CBJ was steep and got feeling FS on table for not much more, but couldn't remember last time got CBJ to the end. After cleanup, more massage on front and she became more chatty, even showing a funny dance video on her phone to me. It was a little awkward but she seems to try to connect, which is nice. She massaged my arms and shoulders while I held her phone, then informed me 30 was up. Overall a pleasant experience.

MarriedTom
09-14-18, 19:14
Hi guys visiting hobbyist From Tennessee going to be in town this weekend, see that you have a decent selection of Asian treats available, where would you suggest that I would get the best value for money. Ideally with a table shower. Will gladly reciprocate if you find yourself down in Dixie. Thanks in advance.If you are looking for level 1 finish, Bemis in Fitchburg has a table shower. Joy is My "go to" there. Otherwise, Canterbury is a can't miss L3 experience.

Boston528
09-15-18, 13:52
Hi Gents. Long time Senior member here. I've been going to AMP's for decades now BUT never had FS at one. I need some advice. Where can I go, and who should I see, for a great FS experience at an AMP that will do it for 100 tip (plus the 60 entry fee), 160 total. Feel free to Message me or suggest here in the open forum. Many thanks in advance for your help.

Britaly
09-15-18, 13:58
Hi Gents. Long time Senior member here. I've been going to AMP's for decades now BUT never had FS at one. I need some advice. Where can I go, and who should I see, for a great FS experience at an AMP that will do it for 100 tip (plus the 60 entry fee), 160 total. Feel free to Message me or suggest here in the open forum. Many thanks in advance for your help.Anyone one of the three Pawtucket, RI spas. FE, Harmony or Pleasant Street. FS is minimum $140 and entry fee is $60 at FE and $70 at the other two. I'm sure there are others in Worcester for the c note but not as reliable as RI spas.

MarriedTom
09-15-18, 21:23
Stopped by Friday. Drew CoCo. Typical 40 (50) year old, but very pretty. Medium with a lot of stretching. Minimal tease, although signals sent. On flip, very skilled extraction with VERY liberal, unencumbered exploration above and below. Recommend to all.

Sounds
09-16-18, 10:47
There are a number of places in Worcester. Besides Env and Cant, any provide more than standard?

Flash88
09-16-18, 14:16
Stopped by Friday. Drew CoCo. Typical 40 (50) year old, but very pretty. Medium with a lot of stretching. Minimal tease, although signals sent. On flip, very skilled extraction with VERY liberal, unencumbered exploration above and below. Recommend to all.Great info. This is within my mongering range, and have been curious about. Typically hit BVR which is not that far away, but I'll try this place. Was this your first visit or repeat?

NY Jimmy
09-16-18, 15:22
Hi Guys,

To those of you who are fans of Leeza's relaxation therapy.

Here is her temporary website:

https://leeza2018.wixsite.com/leezarelaxation

Her information are on the website her office and cell phones.

Her location can also be obtained if you search for her on Mapquest.

Jimmy.

MarriedTom
09-16-18, 18:55
Great info. This is within my mongering range, and have been curious about. Typically hit BVR which is not that far away, but I'll try this place. Was this your first visit or repeat?My first visit with Her, but not by far my first visit there! I like BVR too, but was booked up when I called and asked for my fave Kay.

Rubman18
09-16-18, 19:11
Hi Guys,

Jimmy.Is this FS or HE?

Ty.

EffYouTrump
09-16-18, 19:50
My first visit with Her, but not by far my first visit there! I like BVR too, but was booked up when I called and asked for my fave Kay.Uxbridge Jade is good in a pinch. Not my favorite but it's up there.

Moses1892
09-17-18, 04:36
Is this FS or HE?

Ty.HE only, but one of the best you will have. Be aware roaming is very limited though.

Street Seeker
09-18-18, 07:37
Hi Guys,

Jimmy.She is one of my all time favorites.

Moses1892
09-18-18, 15:45
Stopped in and had a very nice session with Angela. She is probably late thirties with a nice body and C cups. Lots of teasing after a perfunctory rub down. The one downside was that only OTC (she was wearing a LOT of armor) was allowed during a most enthusiatic finish. Standard AMP rates apply.

BigStar1
09-18-18, 16:43
Went in for my usual visit with Kay today and got a pleasant surprise. They were having a special today on 60 minute and 90 minute massage. $44.99 and $70. So opted for the 90 minute massage. Had a blast and popped twice, Left totally relaxed.

Bigstar1.

Sjbwm09
09-18-18, 21:55
Had the afternoon off. Wanted to have a good massage and a little extra. Went to Envelope. Hadn't been there is awhile (been going to BVR. But stayed in the city today). As been said the ladies are a bit plumper and older. As I am both myself I felt right at home. Had a GREAT massage (medium) and a wonderful ending. Paid a bit more, but was exactly what I wanted. I inquired about 4 handed. 120 plus tip. It's on the bucket list. After I still had time and thought 'why not'. So I went to Asian Therapy on Highland street. Once again a full hour session. Thought this was going to be a bust. Started the session with her covering me with a towel. She spent a lot of time simply leaning into me. She was up on the table, but was unable to do any roaming. Eventually she did take the towel down and then off. Still no roaming (none all day), but plenty of tease, including anal. Flipped and she continued massage. And teasing. Finally she finished me off, very slow and sensual. Both places cleaned me well. Envelope offered mini bottle of water, ATS brought me a cup of water. So very successful and happy day. Cross off doing two sessions in a day from the bucket list.

EffYouTrump
09-19-18, 10:37
Had the afternoon off. Wanted to have a good massage and a little extra. Went to Envelope. Hadn't been there is awhile (been going to BVR. But stayed in the city today). As been said the ladies are a bit plumper and older. As I am both myself I felt right at home. Had a GREAT massage (medium) and a wonderful ending. Paid a bit more, but was exactly what I wanted. I inquired about 4 handed. 120 plus tip. It's on the bucket list. After I still had time and thought 'why not'. So I went to Asian Therapy on Highland street. Once again a full hour session. Thought this was going to be a bust. Started the session with her covering me with a towel. She spent a lot of time simply leaning into me. She was up on the table, but was unable to do any roaming. Eventually she did take the towel down and then off. Still no roaming (none all day), but plenty of tease, including anal. Flipped and she continued massage. And teasing. Finally she finished me off, very slow and sensual. Both places cleaned me well. Envelope offered mini bottle of water, ATS brought me a cup of water. So very successful and happy day. Cross off doing two sessions in a day from the bucket list.120 plus tip sounds steep for four hand. So basically no discount. In the past, I've negotiated no increase in house fee but just a. Double tip.

Ridem
09-19-18, 16:05
Anybody been to Jasmise Body Spa in Aub?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2803427

Sjbwm09
09-19-18, 18:35
120 plus tip sounds steep for four hand. So basically no discount. In the past, I've negotiated no increase in house fee but just a. Double tip.Won't be able to do for awhile.

Will try and negotiate.

Was hoping perhaps 80 for the hour.

ScottClark9
09-19-18, 20:54
Anybody been to Jasmise Body Spa in Aub?

https://www.adultlook.com/p/2803427Yes, I did a couple of months ago. Review here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5659-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3844000&viewfull=1#post3844000.

TL; DR: Nothing special, big upsell push.

-- Scott.

Adobe
09-19-18, 22:40
HE only, but one of the best you will have. Be aware roaming is very limited though.Leeza is great. No complaints about her techniques. But in addition to the roaming, be aware that the view will be limited, too. Nothing more than an open blouse and a lacy bra at most.

FloydFec1
09-20-18, 22:47
Leeza is great. No complaints about her techniques. But in addition to the roaming, be aware that the view will be limited, too. Nothing more than an open blouse and a lacy bra at most.Limited view is part of the reason why I think she's overrated. I saw her awhile back and left without being able to finish because I was so unimpressed. Don't waste your time / cash on her.

Stay Safe.

FF.

TempMav
09-21-18, 12:09
Hi. New member here and wondering if a senior member or anyone that is familiar with the reference above will PM contact info. I know the person's name but don't want to mention here. I can respond in PM to verify. Just looking to reconnect with her and hoping someone is nice enough to help. Thanks!

MegaSean
09-21-18, 14:04
Limited view is part of the reason why I think she's overrated. I saw her awhile back and left without being able to finish because I was so unimpressed. Don't waste your time / cash on her.

Stay Safe.

FF.While I enjoyed my hour long session and was appreciative of the option of 1 shot or 2, overall I was unimpressed. It was a nice slow long work up to release and it's borderline C worship but I would have enjoyed myself way more if she would have let those monsters out to play. I asked how much more to get them out and she wasn't having it and I didn't want to push the issue too much and risk totally ruining the experience. I'd say it was worth going the one time but I wouldn't return unless I knew the menu expanded on subsequent visits.

ARegularGuy
09-21-18, 18:11
I've been a few times, pretty much the same as ScottClark, UTC roaming up top, younger women, never had any upsell attempts.

ARG.

Yes, I did a couple of months ago. Review here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?5659-Massage-Parlor-Reports&p=3844000&viewfull=1#post3844000.

TL; DR: Nothing special, big upsell push.

-- Scott.

EffYouTrump
09-23-18, 17:30
Made the trip up to Envelope. Three girls there today. Drew Lucy, who set up in Linda's space. This place is essentially a full blown whorehouse at this point. She gave me a will massage. Her loose dress provided full access to the goods. At the flip, that dress came off faster than you could say 100. F / S was good but not as uninhibited as Linda. Nicer body though. So it was basically like a can't experience. Linda's a little more fun. I'll probably ask for her next time.

P.S. I will say frontal massage after the main event was solid. Lucy is good with feet.

TheBoobHound
09-23-18, 23:11
Made the trip up to Envelope. Three girls there today. Drew Lucy, who set up in Linda's spaceI made a late stop at Envelope and also had Lucy. Great massage skills. Limited English made me think she was shy and cold. After the flip, I found out I had misread her. She really seemed into the action. That's why I appreciate the older ones, usually better skills and enthusiasm. Nice boobs too.

I've decided I never want to cum into a condom again. I read the Envelope girls are open minded. I figured I was the last customer that night and she wouldn't have to worry about her makeup, so I asked to do a facial. She agreed! That's a first in an AMP for me. Fuck, she seemed into that too, rubbing it on her face a little.

So I had a rocking time with Lucy and will definitely repeat.

Jack A Dogov
09-26-18, 13:29
Normally when I am in this area I will visit BVR but they were busy when I called and couldn't take me for ninety minutes so I headed down 146 to Jade. Called on the way and they said they weren't busy and to come on in. This was my first time there and I drew Lulei or Loolee. Probably in her fifties but very upbeat with a great attitude. Therapeutic part of the massage was great. I had some real soreness from work and she really helped it feel better. She also listened and focused on areas that I told her needed attention. No tease but she made up for that with some very well done "accidental" contact. She used more oil than I normally would want but she did a very thorough hot towel wipe down before the flip. Finish was HJ but done well and roaming was welcomed and encouraged. Nice post finish massage and when she said we were done I noticed we were about ten minutes over the hour. This was a weekday afternoon and the place was dead when I got there and I didn't hear the phone ring or anyone come in while I was there. I will visit again.

NickRyan85
09-26-18, 20:06
Can someone give me a quick rundown of what Kay looks like? How old? Thinking of stopping in and just want to get an idea of who I should expect to see.

Attract
09-27-18, 16:55
You can try anyone there, all are good. Once there, let us know about your experience.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what Kay looks like? How old? Thinking of stopping in and just want to get an idea of who I should expect to see.

JaySeigel
09-27-18, 19:50
New member here as well. Been out of the game for a bit. Has anyone been to Magical in Marlborough? Was thinking of giving it a try.

Sjbwm09
09-27-18, 20:20
You can try anyone there, all are good. Once there, let us know about your experience.Totally agree. I've been there 1/2 doz+ times.

Have not had a bad session yet.

Like was suggested. Go. Try. Report.

I don't think you'll be disappointed no matter who you see.

MassageMama
09-28-18, 16:22
Hi fellow mongers!

I don't usually get out to Worcester so I need some guidance. If I am into total nude GFE with HJ no FS nor BJ, which one would I go to for the best looking girls not over 35 say?? Or is there a better option out your way. PM me please if you prefer. I can return the favor for metro west. Thanks!

DBag39
09-28-18, 17:03
Hi fellow mongers!

I don't usually get out to Worcester so I need some guidance. If I am into total nude GFE with HJ no FS nor BJ, which one would I go to for the best looking girls not over 35 say?? Or is there a better option out your way. PM me please if you prefer. I can return the favor for metro west. Thanks!Total nude, under 35? Good luck finding that anywhere other than possibly Canterbury, but it certainly won't be GFE like. Bvr is great for a solid massage, and quality ending, but most likely not totally nude. Envelope is a lot of fun for what it is, but usually an older, less attractive provider.

RawBart
09-28-18, 17:07
Can someone pm me the address for Bvr? I'd like to give it a try. Can't is usually my go to but I'd like to spice it up a bit.

Ridem
09-28-18, 17:28
New member here as well. Been out of the game for a bit. Has anyone been to Magical in Marlborough? Was thinking of giving it a try.Legit from what I remember. Been reviewed before, search the forum, also for 530.

MassageMama
09-28-18, 18:04
Legit from what I remember. Been reviewed before, search the forum, also for 530.530 is totally legit. New AMP just opened at 1007 east BPRin Marlborough. Don't know status yet if that one.

TwBone
09-28-18, 18:50
530 is totally legit. New AMP just opened at 1007 east BPRin Marlborough. Don't know status yet if that one.That's the name for 1007 BPR it's totally legit. Brand new just opened 7 days ago. Sunny is the old talent from An-Jun in Hudson, both girls are in their early 30's, good massage and very nice HE. More tips more options but have to ask before flip. YMMV!

Cheers!

Tw.

CCChunks
09-29-18, 07:20
New member here as well. Been out of the game for a bit. Has anyone been to Magical in Marlborough? Was thinking of giving it a try.I've been there middle aged lady, sometimes has her kid there. Massage was good but that was ALL.

Fuhgetaboudit
09-29-18, 20:03
This'll be a short post. I don't think this place has been noticeably mentioned in the forum for a few years: Lotus Flower Bworks or Massage in Nboro, stopped by this week on a fluke. (it is not a Chinese food place) Details get a bit fuzzy, because the lady never no never shuts up and just keeps talking and lecturing throughout the entire session, continually recognizing that this is the case, because she herself constantly stated during her tirades, that she talks too much. I realize that some older guys seem to like to see her, and good for them. She was not my cup of tea, I can't fathom that she makes enough money to even pay the rent, she is far from a hidden gem, but obviously I am missing something because she has been in business for years.

I searched and saw an old post from ARG ARegularGuy, who I trust and respect, and he very unequivocally stated that it was absolutely the worst place he had ever been. Wish I had recalled the wisdom in his review before I ever stopped there. If you should ever see the sign as you pass on the street, do not apply your brakes, just speed up and get as far away as you can as fast as possible.

Provider Cindy is certifiably looney!

Hygocoser
09-29-18, 21:36
That's the name for 1007 BPR it's totally legit. Brand new just opened 7 days ago. Sunny is the old talent from An-Jun in Hudson, both girls are in their early 30's, good massage and very nice HE. More tips more options but have to ask before flip. YMMV!

Cheers!

Tw.Stopped by today at the new place in the east end of Marlborough. My provider was Lucy, pretty face, decent figure. I would say early 30's. Good massage skills and very accommodating, you get the right (or desired) service based on the right tip. 1. 6 damage. But worthy. Would def repeat. In my way out I saw a familiar face from Anjun in Hudson SaSa, very good massage skills. Late 30's, early 40's. Pretty compared to a bunch of other places. Not so flexible at anjun. You would have to go few sessions with her to loose her up. The cons, the place is on a very busy plaza right at the border of Marlborough and Sudbury (a very strict neighborhood) don't think it's going to last. Two around the same area got shut down years ago.

EffYouTrump
09-30-18, 09:52
I think there is a developing rift between Lucy and Linda at Envelope. Linda's menu is, let's just say, very broad. And Lucy, despite lack of English skills, has clearly been around for a while and exercises caution. I drew Lucy yesterday and prior to the usual post-flip Envelope special, I was given a health class lecture by Lucy (through Google Translate on her phone) as to why I should never do the deed without a rubber (I didn't ask for BB) and she was glaring over the wall in Linda's direction as she was giving her demonstration. I just thought it was amusing. I think Lucy might be happier at someplace less raw (pun intended) like Canterbury (though she might not be gruff enough for that place).

SePuede
09-30-18, 16:49
Went in for my usual visit with Kay today and got a pleasant surprise. They were having a special today on 60 minute and 90 minute massage. $44.99 and $70. So opted for the 90 minute massage. Had a blast and popped twice, Left totally relaxed.

Bigstar1.I have never a 90 minute session and I did not know that you can go twice on the 90 min. This has been a eye opener, the next time I go to AMP, if the 90 min is available, the double trouble is for me.

BigStar1
09-30-18, 17:22
I have never a 90 minute session and I did not know that you can go twice on the 90 min. This has been a eye opener, the next time I go to AMP, if the 90 min is available, the double trouble is for me.Tip Kay $60 and you, can go twice in 60 minutes. 90 just gives you a lot more massage time and playtime, but you have to tip more. I needed the extra time to recover from the 1st pop and get ready for #2.

Bigstar1.

EffYouTrump
10-01-18, 12:34
Nobody talks about this place anymore. I had the day off so went for a little morning action. The menu here is nothing special but it's a pretty good rub. As a semi-regular, I'm in and out for $70 tip included and I leave happy.

MrWaterbury
10-01-18, 16:32
Hello all, I am visiting Worcester this Wednesday night and was looking for a little guidance.

I am having a hard time distinguishing the location of envelope and BVR. Can anyone tell me what AMP they recommend the most in Worcester? I am only staying eh night and want to really enjoy myself. Thanks ahead of time.

ARegularGuy
10-01-18, 23:10
Last time I visited, Granny answered the door and Shasha / Amy was nowhere to be found. I turned around. Did you meet Granny or something better?

ARG.

Nobody talks about this place anymore. I had the day off so went for a little morning action. The menu here is nothing special but it's a pretty good rub. As a semi-regular, I'm in and out for $70 tip included and I leave happy.

Steve2319
10-02-18, 07:27
I haven't been here in a long time but decided to pop in recently as the stars were all aligned and it turned out to be a great visit with Rose. Not far removed from the days of Laura.

Isn't it nice when your low-expectations are completely wrong?

TheBoobHound
10-02-18, 07:36
Hello all, I am visiting Worcester this Wednesday night and was looking for a little guidance.

I am having a hard time distinguishing the location of envelope and BVR. Can anyone tell me what AMP they recommend the most in Worcester? I am only staying eh night and want to really enjoy myself. Thanks ahead of time.Just read back a few pages. Everything you're asking is on the forum.

MrWaterbury
10-02-18, 08:00
Just read back a few pages. Everything you're asking is on the forum.Thanks, I was able to figure it out. My new question is how much money can I expect to spend at envelope if I want to sample the full course?

EffYouTrump
10-02-18, 08:37
Last time I visited, Granny answered the door and Shasha / Amy was nowhere to be found. I turned around. Did you meet Granny or something better?

ARG.I didn't get the name. I just get in and out when I go there. Not granny. Shoulder length hair. Decent little bees.

Ridem
10-03-18, 14:13
Wow I agree with ARG, been a long time since I 've heard that name or been there (2015). Back then CiCi and Amy were still there. Had been freq visitor, one day went and drew Sasha, I had been with Sasha in the past, was a good session, but noticed all she gave was reg massage. So ok, I was a gentlemen suddenly at the end she says said all done, got dressed paid, then for some reason she looked at tip. 6 snapped and abruptly said she wanted more (the house + 180). I shook my head in disbelief looked her in the eyes and said 'really' for a reg massage?, was tempted to take tip back, put my coat on, told her OK, told CiCi on the way out what happened, left and hadn't been back since. To be honest I saw CiCi later somewhere else and she said for almost 6 months they had hardly any business and she left as well. I thought they had closed via CiCi and others.

Sjbwm09
10-03-18, 20:03
Wow I agree with ARG, been a long time since I 've heard that name or been there (2015). Back then CiCi and Amy were still there. Had been freq visitor, one day went and drew Sasha, I had been with Sasha in the past, was a good session, but noticed all she gave was reg massage. So ok, I was a gentlemen suddenly at the end she says said all done, got dressed paid, then for some reason she looked at tip. 6 snapped and abruptly said she wanted more (the house + 180). I shook my head in disbelief looked her in the eyes and said 'really' for a reg massage?, was tempted to take tip back, put my coat on, told her OK, told CiCi on the way out what happened, left and hadn't been back since. To be honest I saw CiCi later somewhere else and she said for almost 6 months they had hardly any business and she left as well. I thought they had closed via CiCi and others.I too remember Sasha. Met her 1st in Framingham, then W. Boylston. Finally at Brook St. She always was good with me. Even enjoyed a few 'extras' a couple of times. Too bad she got greedy. I live down the street from Brooks, but like others never think to stop. Guess too many bad reviews and never went back to see if any changes. Sounds like I still will stay away.

JoeMuckInFutch
10-05-18, 08:42
This was previously posted under escorts by mistake.

Couple of weeks ago, I had a younger girl, classic Asian looks and build, nice personality and obviously tried to interact. Minimal massage and got right down to business. Doing covered CG, using muscles and things are progressing nicely. All of a sudden she jumps off, runs to the table to grab paper towels and alcohol and starts cleaning me up. Turns out her uncle flo decided to visit. So we clean up, she is clearly embarrassed and I told her don't worry, go get cleaned up and then finish by hand. I've had this happen with girlfriends and had one that did not care if it was that time, but never in an MP. As usual I cleaned up with their alcohol and applied an anti-microbial cream and then a shower at home with the kind of soap they give you before surgery. I was under the impression the at most houses the girls were supposed to manage their schedules to avoid FS when they knew it getting close to 28 days?

OlmanDriver
10-05-18, 10:25
This was previously posted under escorts by mistake.

Couple of weeks ago, I had a younger girl, classic Asian looks and build, nice personality and obviously tried to interact. Minimal massage and got right down to business. Doing covered CG, using muscles and things are progressing nicely. All of a sudden she jumps off, runs to the table to grab paper towels and alcohol and starts cleaning me up. Turns out her uncle flo decided to visit. So we clean up, she is clearly embarrassed and I told her don't worry, go get cleaned up and then finish by hand. I've had this happen with girlfriends and had one that did not care if it was that time, but never in an MP. As usual I cleaned up with their alcohol and applied an anti-microbial cream and then a shower at home with the kind of soap they give you before surgery. I was under the impression the at most houses the girls were supposed to manage their schedules to avoid FS when they knew it getting close to 28 days?Was at a place in Salem. First appointment of the day last Saturday, was enjoying a long DATY session. When it ended girl got off the table and the white paper sheet was now red. To her credit she calmly grabbed a baby wipe and thoroughly cleaned my beard and face before excusing herself for a few minutes. Hey, we're all liberals here.

NewGuy25
10-05-18, 12:52
Stopped by Env last Friday around 8 pm. Nice out of the way alley location LOL. Older 40's nothing too bad. Decent massage and okay finish. 60/40 Nothing bad or spectacular, just ehhhhhh. Wouldn't recommend or stay away from.

There is a popular bar close by so there was a lot of foot traffic coming out to my car.

Good luck!