PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Andrew P
08-16-17, 09:57
Went to X4 and saw Rickki (sp? Really no fun and just ok massage. Very limited roaming up top and none down below. There has to be something better out there. They had a girl Crystal. Great massage and lots of roaming but she is gone now. Used to be a great place to go, now not so good. Anyone know if Suria is around?

Thanks.

TB.Suria was still around about a month ago when I saw her. Her schedule has been a little unpredictable this summer but if you set up in advance you should be good.

SecretSquirell
08-19-17, 22:09
Just saw her this past week. She is travelling a bit and enjoying the summer so running ads less frequently but definitely available if you schedule ahead, just less so in a last minute situation.

If nothing comes up searching her name on BP for older ads, her current contact info is in review listing on The othEr site.

Suria was still around about a month ago when I saw her. Her schedule has been a little unpredictable this summer but if you set up in advance you should be good.

PeteSkivinny
08-22-17, 11:39
Hi folks, I usually post over in the backpage forum. Interested in branching out What does house charge at Canterbury and what is a good tip for FS?

Thanks in advance.

Pete.

PeteSkivinny
08-22-17, 12:52
Hi folks, I usually post over in the backpage forum. Interested in branching out What does house charge at Canterbury and what is a good tip for FS?

Thanks in advance.

Pete.Sorry. I found house fee at site. Still curious about normal tips.

Bowent8
08-24-17, 20:03
Been a while since anyone said anything about her. Considering visiting. Vanessa still worth it?

PeteSkivinny
08-26-17, 11:50
I ended up going the same day I posted. I didn't get the girls name. She was a spinner type. Nice, tight, legs and butt. Fake boobs that were a little odd. They had a little sag to them. Still pretty nice though. Face was okay.

I payed the house $40, she left, I stripped and got on the table. When she got back, she started giving me a decent rub. I caressed the back of her thigh, and she was okay with it. I ran my my hand up and felt her butt, still okay. So, both hands on thighs and butt. At that point she bent down so I could see her face, and asked if I wanted a HJ or a BJ in international perv sign language. I pointed to her crotch and she said no. I offered 100, still no. So I asked for a BJ. She asked me how much and I said 40. She came back with 80, and we agreed on 60.

It was covered. She put a lot of effort into it, but with the cap on, it just didn't get me there. I enjoyed for a while, and asked her to finish me with her hand. Cover stayed on, which was dissapointing. She had pretty good technique and slid a finger in my keister, and that got me there.

A bit more massage and I was out the door.

I'm not sure why FS was off the table. I showered before going, so I was very clean. I'm in really good shape. Maybe I just drew one of the girls that doesn't go there.

Attract
08-26-17, 15:44
May be it was one of those monthly days. Otherwise it is rare that they will not offer FS.

I ended up going the same day I posted. I didn't get the girls name. She was a spinner type. Nice, tight, legs and butt. Fake boobs that were a little odd. They had a little sag to them. Still pretty nice though. Face was okay.

I payed the house $40, she left, I stripped and got on the table. When she got back, she started giving me a decent rub. I caressed the back of her thigh, and she was okay with it. I ran my my hand up and felt her butt, still okay. So, both hands on thighs and butt. At that point she bent down so I could see her face, and asked if I wanted a HJ or a BJ in international perv sign language. I pointed to her crotch and she said no. I offered 100, still no. So I asked for a BJ. She asked me how much and I said 40. She came back with 80, and we agreed on 60.

It was covered. She put a lot of effort into it, but with the cap on, it just didn't get me there. I enjoyed for a while, and asked her to finish me with her hand. Cover stayed on, which was dissapointing. She had pretty good technique and slid a finger in my keister, and that got me there.

I'm not sure why FS was off the table. I showered before going, so I was very clean. I'm in really good shape. Maybe I just drew one of the girls that doesn't go there.

ARegularGuy
08-27-17, 14:52
She is friendly and not bad looking but has baby damage, strange looking saggy small implanted breasts and a decent tease routine. My dream included FS but full penetration was denied.

ARG.

LustyB
08-27-17, 17:40
One of our ladies is on vacation probably till spring. Not Shellie!

I don't think Jackson likes us to post details, so PM if you like.

LustyB
08-27-17, 18:07
One of our ladies is on vacation probably till spring. Not Shellie!

I don't think Jackson likes us to post details, so PM if you like.Sorry, wrong thread. Should have been in the streetwalker forum.

Ambrose
08-27-17, 21:24
Took a ride to Rhode Island to check out two parlors I haven't been to yet, 1732 and 1020. Didn't like the looks of 1732 so went to 1020, no one there and not answering the phone. I've been to the rest of the spas in Rhode Island so I headed back towards Mass. Stopped at Jade, haven't been there since Orange left. Walked in and an older woman greeted me. My first thought was get the hell out of here but I was tired from the drive so I stuck it out (no, not that). Paid her, got on the table and waited 5 minutes. The door opened and just as I was glancing up a much younger girl met my face with a few very sexy kisses before saying a word. Now I'm glad I stayed. Her name is Kristen, early 30's, tall for Chinese, slight belly but not bad. Gave me a very good massage with just enough teasing to keep me interested. At the end she gave me a terrific foot massage, that alone was worth the 50 tip I gave her. She went over the hour by 10 minutes. On the way out I saw a cute shorter girl that I'll probably see my next visit. As I was leaving an older gentleman was coming in and as our eyes met he looked nervous. It doesn't bother me who sees me there but the girls should be more careful so as not to let customers run into each other. Over all, a worthwhile visit.

Aluver
08-28-17, 12:01
Candy is her name.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vewBQkBKm5M

BigStar1
08-29-17, 17:25
Had a great time with Orange today. She's back now you just have to find her.

Bigstar1.

Ambrose
08-30-17, 14:44
Had a great time with Orange today. She's back now you just have to find her.

Bigstar1.I found her 2 weeks ago and enjoyed my time with her, she no longer goes by Orange. I told her some of her former customers were looking for her and would she like me to tell them where you are. I had you (Bigstar) in mind because I knew you liked her. She said "no, no, no, don't tell anyone". So that's why I never said anything. You never know, someone here might have done something to upset her and I don't want to be the one to blab all. Glad you found her on your own.

LustyB
08-31-17, 18:44
Anybody know if Wendy is still around anywhere? Used to be over on Webster street. Chi chi was in there too. Chi chi would get naked and get on the table with you. Haven't AMP mongered in Worm town in awhile. Been going to Q town some. Been over there for work here and there. No FS that I've found though. Need to make a stop at Canterbury soon.

Big Head
08-31-17, 22:28
Been going to Q town some. Been over there for work here and there. No FS that I've found though. This is a wrong place to discuss Q, but since you asked here and if you do not mind an older lady, very friendly with a full menu, then you can try 1147 Hancock St, Ground Floor, Suite D. Nini. The last time I saw her was about 6 months ago.

-BH.

Attract
09-01-17, 20:09
Vanished from the scene. Last time someone said she is in NY but no contact

Anybody know if Wendy is still around anywhere? Used to be over on Webster street. Chi chi was in there too. Chi chi would get naked and get on the table with you. Haven't AMP mongered in Worm town in awhile. Been going to Q town some. Been over there for work here and there. No FS that I've found though. Need to make a stop at Canterbury soon..

BboyHeyMan
09-03-17, 03:12
Been going to Evergreen in Hopedale the last few months. I think the main lady there is Lulu. We've developed a good bond and I always have a good time there. They had one temp girl there for a couple weeks who was nice a well.

Orange is back? I'd love to get the details in a PM if someone doesn't mind!

AmProblems
09-03-17, 04:17
Vanished from the scene. Last time someone said she is in NY but no contact

.I miss Wendy. And her inability to say no.

Ambrose
09-03-17, 21:47
After visiting Jade last week, on my way out I saw an attractive girl who I wanted to see today. I've seen the name Amy mentioned her often so I thought maybe that was her. I called to make an appointment with Amy but found out she is gone, I think the girl who answered the phone said she's gone to China, not sure but sounded like that. So I said I 'd like to see the new girl. When I got there the "new girl" met me at the door. Very attractive spinner, about 35, big smile. Her name is Angela. Excellent massage, very thorough, I was starting to think maybe too good, too legit. No tease, then all of a sudden wow, great tease, left happy and tipped appropriately. On the way out I saw another new girl, at least new to me. Much taller, wave like hair, about same age, also attractive. Might just have to see her during the week.

Ambrose
09-03-17, 21:55
After visiting Jade last week, on my way out I saw an attractive girl who I wanted to see today. I've seen the name Amy mentioned her often so I thought maybe that was her. I called to make an appointment with Amy but found out she is gone, I think the girl who answered the phone said she's gone to China, not sure but sounded like that. So I said I 'd like to see the new girl. When I got there the "new girl" met me at the door. Very attractive spinner, about 35, big smile. Her name is Angela. Excellent massage, very thorough, I was starting to think maybe too good, too legit. No tease, then all of a sudden wow, great tease, left happy and tipped appropriately. On the way out I saw another new girl, at least new to me. Much taller, wave like hair, about same age, also attractive. Might just have to see her during the week.

Bowent8
09-08-17, 10:09
With a little inspiration from this forum I visited Jade last week for the firs time. Called ahead to make sure they could see me. Went during the day light and it's in the same plaza as a pub. Locked some eyes with some older folk who I'm sure had no idea but I found it funny. Walked in was greeted immediately. Opted for 30 minutes. I've forgetton her name but she said she was new and had only been there for 1 month. Standard fee and tip for standard finish. Got the 30 minutes. Finished and Massage wasn't terrible but nothing to write home about. Her English was pretty terrible but didn't matter much. On the way out there was a 50's something guy sitting behind the desk who kept his head down. I'm assuming he's the owner. Will repeat but won't hesitate to go somewhere else first.

-TB.

SirLixALot24
09-08-17, 14:16
So I decided to take a run by the can't. Hadn't been there in a while and figured I'd see what was happening on a Friday mid-day. Had the door answered by Bobo. Very pleasant, nice rack and overall pretty cute, but almost no English. She was using an app on her phone to help with translation. Got into the room and gave up the house fee for 1/2 hour. First time I've had a girl wearing an actual dress to give a massage. She was practically falling out of the dress, had the strap coming falling off the shoulder and she was all ready to pop out. She started to rub the shoulders as I set my hands to roam and went straight UTC. She picked my head up in time for me to see her pop out of the dress and proceeded to kiss the exposed part. She pulled the pillow out from under the table and had me turn over. I was able to wrap my arms around her and as she rubbed my chest I was able to kiss those very pleasant pieces that kept popping out on her. She made the universal gesture for asking if I wanted the HJ. I made it clear that I wanted to DATY and she was receptive to that. Spent a good amount of time with my face buried where I wanted it while being able to reach up to play with the girls. I'm terrible at estimating cup size but they have to be D cup. Maybe C, but more than a mouthful at any rate. After she had arrived a few times and couldn't take any more she was still receptive to being caressed and having the girls sucked on a bit before we moved to the next step. I stood up to help her up form lying down and as she sat up she grabbed onto Captain Happy and then started to suck on my nipples as she stroked the Captain.

This was the most fun I've had at the can't or anywhere else in quite some time. She never brought up what she expected for the extras, just went about getting into having fun so I had no problem handing over what I consider a $tandard donation for DATY with HJ. I would guess that her actual age is late 30/ early 40 range but seemed to want to present herself as mid- to late twenties. Overall good experience and good time. Will try to repeat before she gets moved somewhere else.

Member #5633
09-09-17, 06:52
Looking for any info on the you need massage place and the other fairly new one, Rose?, by Cottage and Union. This place is new but the other one has been around a bit. Zero reviews that I can find. I did go into the place last year to do a little recon while working. Attractive Asian woman was there. Had the legit vibe, not the usual AMP set up with the neon sign and covered up windows. Thanks for any help. Also, while here, anybody know anything about the lady that posts in Sterling? Says legit but who knows.

Ambrose
09-10-17, 15:09
Hit Jade again, this has been 5 or 6 weeks in a row. I saw Rose this time. All three women seem to be in their mid to upper 30's, always very friendly and happy to see me. Decent massage skills, decent looking, good to excellent tease and finish. Never shorted on time, in fact went over 10 minutes a couple of times. Never a word about money. They all seem to be schooled in how to conduct business to avoid any problems. I prefer younger women but this place is so consistent they'll continue to get my business.

BigSwedeOO
09-13-17, 18:29
Hey guys,

Anyone know if this place is legit? In one ad on PVD CL, they make no mention of Asian. On the Worc CL they definitely mention it along with reflexology. Pricing structure makes me think it's our type of AMP.

BigSwedeOO
09-14-17, 08:07
Sorry. Here's the link.

Hey guys,

Anyone know if this place is legit? In one ad on PVD CL, they make no mention of Asian. On the Worc CL they definitely mention it along with reflexology. Pricing structure makes me think it's our type of AMP.

Jerkedpork
09-14-17, 09:22
Hey guys,

Anyone know if this place is legit? In one ad on PVD CL, they make no mention of Asian. On the Worc CL they definitely mention it along with reflexology. Pricing structure makes me think it's our type of AMP.BVR was revied a week ago search below.

Ambrose
09-14-17, 10:18
Sorry. Here's the link.What's BVR? Post or PM is fine.

Seek Grt Mass
09-14-17, 14:19
This is the place he's talking about I believe. I and others have reviewed it here a few times already: http://worcester.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-experience-blackstone-valley-relaxology-176-route-146-sutton-ma-508-917-8894/45262468. Usual AMP service and pricing.

Seeker.

What's BVR? Post or PM is fine.

Ambrose
09-14-17, 21:30
This is the place he's talking about I believe. I and others have reviewed it here a few times already: http://worcester.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-experience-blackstone-valley-relaxology-176-route-146-sutton-ma-508-917-8894/45262468. Usual AMP service and pricing.

Seeker.The link doesn't work, any clues, address or #.

Ambrose
09-14-17, 22:08
What's BVR? Post or PM is fine.Never mind, someone PM'd the link to me.

SePuede
09-21-17, 16:25
The other day I stopped by the one at Highland st. I know this places the one that opens the door is the provider. Well, I was not going to get hit by a trifecta: Old, fat & ugly. 2 out 3 maybe. I ask if cici was there and she said no and that was the end of the conversation. Not for me.

I had good luck here with HE, about a year ago. Oh, well.

SePuede
09-21-17, 16:37
I have not visited this place in 3 years. I am glad I had a good dream here. Same price. 6 . 4. For an hour. Julie was about late 30 early 40. She is a cutie nice personality medium complex. I ask her to start hard but then I switched to medium. Small but strong. She pressed the right points. The whole thing was an hour. No talks about anything which I prefer. Standard HE, that's what I was looking for. For know, I do not have to go to RI. I found my place.

Worcester, I am back.

SePuede.

Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty.

JuicerForLife
09-22-17, 13:26
Has anyone tried this place yet?

BigDog111
09-24-17, 16:37
First time poster I really enjoy reading all these reviews. Haven't been to a spot in a while don't know why I chose this one but I hadent been in a long time and I will not be back. Nana was her name. Got 30 minutes she was complaining the whole time about time. Started off on my stomach she took a wet wipe and covered it in baby oil and wiped my ass with it like I just took a shit. Was a little strange. Awful HE.

Seek Grt Mass
09-25-17, 16:10
Up by the airport? Awful don't bother. My dog can do a better job.

Seeker.

Has anyone tried this place yet?

Seek Grt Mass
09-25-17, 16:13
Legit massage there by the owner Jenny. She's been reviewed her quite a bit. She used to be in Milford ions ago. She'll get very upset if you try to pull anything and perhaps even toss you out. The new places around are typical rub and tug places that's it. I've tried them all. Nothing to write home about or waste the trip to Franklin.

Seeker.

Looking for any info on the you need massage place and the other fairly new one, Rose?, by Cottage and Union. This place is new but the other one has been around a bit. Zero reviews that I can find. I did go into the place last year to do a little recon while working. Attractive Asian woman was there. Had the legit vibe, not the usual AMP set up with the neon sign and covered up windows. Thanks for any help. Also, while here, anybody know anything about the lady that posts in Sterling? Says legit but who knows.

Is Thata Sw
09-25-17, 21:52
I went there one night on a whim. There was an older (50-60) year old Asian woman who massaged me. It was a very lackluster massage, and the room / table looked old, used, and unclean. I naturally asked for full service. Which she agreed to even though it was my first and only visit. The whole ordeal was pretty disappointing. Please everyone, don't get all excited that there's FS to be had in Worcester. This was not worth the extra $.

Up by the airport? Awful don't bother. My dog can do a better job.

Seeker.

Ambrose
09-25-17, 22:02
I went there one night on a whim. There was an older (50-60) year old Asian woman who massaged me. It was a very lackluster massage, and the room / table looked old, used, and unclean. I naturally asked for full service. Which she agreed to even though it was my first and only visit. The whole ordeal was pretty disappointing. Please everyone, don't get all excited that there's FS to be had in Worcester. This was not worth the extra $.Thanks for the report. I've gone there two times in the last year and after seeing the older women working there I turned around and walked out. I was hoping, after seeing the multiple ads day after day showing beautiful young girls and saying new girls all the time, that maybe they have gotten the hint. Guess not. You saved me a trip. I commend you for staying, I couldn't.

Iamme Iam
09-26-17, 09:05
Thanks for the report. I've gone there two times in the last year and after seeing the older women working there I turned around and walked out. I was hoping, after seeing the multiple ads day after day showing beautiful young girls and saying new girls all the time, that maybe they have gotten the hint. Guess not. You saved me a trip. I commend you for staying, I couldn't.I follow the same rule, a few times I have left an AMP, and then went straight by another place on the way home to scope out the talent. Was a fan of Ying Ying last year, and so, when Angela was working by herself, and the ads kept saying "New Face" I wrote a note to the ad poster. I complained about the misleading ads. They did bring in a a second woman at Envelope, but when I looked in, she was much older than the talent at Canterbury, and so I walked out. A note by hobbyists pointing out our complaints, might help, it can't hurt.

Member #5711
09-26-17, 12:14
I visited this place recently. I was in the area. I think they have two working. Summer and mia.

I was disappointed. Not great massage. Everything standard. I will not repeat.

Any suggestions on good places around this area?

TREND is back open, after getting it's licensing stuff straighten out, so I swung by trying to check out the new girl Wendy. Summer's my favorite there, but she is on bacation I guess. I called ahead and asked to see Wendy for later in the day. Honestly, I don't know why I bother calling because as soon as I get there CiCi welcomes me and gives me the Wendy is busy line. I'm too nice of a guy to just walk out on CiCi, but if I make a damn appointment I'd like to see who I made the appointment with. Now, I was like 5 min early for my appt and there was another monger's car there, but as I was getting undressed I could hear him leaving so Wendy was definitely available. CiCi is nice enough, tiny little thing, but had been a bit too mechanical for my liking in the past. Was a slightly better vibe this time as she brought her phone in and put on some more upbeat K-Pop as opposed to the Kenny G instrumental stuff they have always had since I've gone there. Massage was decent and finish got the job done. Only complaint (besides not seeing Wendy) I had was her head massage after the finish was more like she was auditioning to play Curly in the next three stooges movie with a very weird slapping technique. Of course, with the usual cloak and dagger I never even got a look at Wendy, anyone try her out? Old? Young?

Is Thata Sw
09-26-17, 14:53
I know Leeza has been discussed on here from searching her name. But, I'm wondering if someone could pm me and give more detail of what makes her rub different from the rest? I gather from previous reviews that she goes very slow during the he part. I'm considering trying her out, she said she's located in Clinton. I just want to hear some feedback before committing.

Moses1892
09-27-17, 04:58
I know Leeza has been discussed on here from searching her name. But, I'm wondering if someone could pm me and give more detail of what makes her rub different from the rest? I gather from previous reviews that she goes very slow during the he part. I'm considering trying her out, she said she's located in Clinton. I just want to hear some feedback before committing.I have seen her several times. Very good rub and a dynamite HJ. Very nice person in her late 50's. She allows otc, but absolutely no udc. Will take her lovely boobs out, but keeps her bra on. Nothing more than the slow sensual handy, but well worth it.

Ridem
09-27-17, 08:28
I have seen her several times. Very good rub and a dynamite HJ. Very nice person in her late 50's. She allows otc, but absolutely no udc. Will take her lovely boobs out, but keeps her bra on. Nothing more than the slow sensual handy, but well worth it.I'd say that about sums it, nice description Moses! A slow slow sensual HJ that if you closed your eyes borderlines on Oral skills. Whether its her hands, oil, both or what she's good at what she does, and she doesn't rush, but that's it, as Moses said.

RoboMan25
09-27-17, 11:37
Swung by the usually dependable Can't for a little afternoon relaxation. Drew Tiffany. She spent the first 15 minutes of our hour together begging me to try a 4 hand session. Well I finally caved and agreed. I should have got up and left during her begging. I then had 15 more minutes of the tow of them yelling at each other in Chinese and that was about it. All of sudden. Hot towels and the "OK you turn over now" followed by some serious up sell. All this after we had agreed to price and tip for the 4 hand session which lasted about 15 minutes. Sorry fellas- I would wait for the rotation rather than suffer through that again. YMMV.

BigDog111
09-27-17, 19:33
Went to this place. Had a good time drinking beers at the bar next door. Lots of good people no one seemed to know what was going on next door. After a few too many cocktails I went next door and found tiffany. I only got the half cause I was buzzed and didn't think I could finished. She was a good time she aimed to pleased and begged me to come as she was cumming. Only down side is the room walls arent to the ceiling so I tried to keep her quiet. Overall a good time. 80 tip.

RawBart
09-27-17, 23:00
Stopped by park ave for a little rub and tug session. Drew a girl named "Dundun?" She was a cutie, said she was 25, looked 25. Massage lacked the massage part she could def use pointers and maybe lessons but her finger glide game was great! The flip time came and she said. 6 for he pr CBJ. I tried to get cfs but she said $$ Yes you are interpreting that right. YMMV LOL damage was 4 & 6.

Attract
09-28-17, 09:03
Some of the ladies at AMP are crazy. Once I had been to the place near airport, the lady who was the ugliest woman I have ever seen in any AMP wanted $. 6 for cfs apart from the house fee. I just told her that you are crazy and left.

Stopped by park ave for a little rub and tug session. Drew a girl named "Dundun?" She was a cutie, said she was 25, looked 25. Massage lacked the massage part she could def use pointers and maybe lessons but her finger glide game was great! The flip time came and she said. 6 for he pr CBJ. I tried to get cfs but she said $$ Yes you are interpreting that right. YMMV LOL damage was 4 & 6.

SePuede
09-30-17, 20:18
Stopped by park ave for a little rub and tug session. Drew a girl named "Dundun?" She was a cutie, said she was 25, looked 25. Massage lacked the massage part she could def use pointers and maybe lessons but her finger glide game was great! The flip time came and she said. 6 for he pr CBJ. I tried to get cfs but she said $$ Yes you are interpreting that right. YMMV LOL damage was 4 & 6.I have never seen any younger than 30 at Park Ave.

Fly Dangler
10-01-17, 11:18
Stopped by park ave for a little rub and tug session.There are a couple AMPs on Park Ave, so which one are you referring to?

Ambrose
10-01-17, 18:54
There are a couple AMPs on Park Ave, so which one are you referring to?I too was curious and I needed a massage so I tried 431 and nope, no Dundun there. I stayed anyway mainly because I enjoy a good table shower and was hoping for a decent massage. The girl I saw was not overly attractive, 40's, 5' 120 lbs, the usual Chinese bad teeth, wore a short dress but didn't really interest me that way so I kept my hands off. The table shower was good but she moved her hands too fast. Back to the room and the massage was actually very good with off and on teasing. Soft touch and finish were amazing. I'm not sorry I went but probably won't be back soon, unless I hear of a younger girl.

Attract
10-03-17, 19:49
Went there and got Linda. Probably 40+ with real small A cups. The massage was much better than any AMP standards. Not much teasing anyway but after the flip she opened up a lot. Full access to A cups. She participated freely in everything. Went over by 15 minutes with no complaints. She did not even ask for tip. Obviously I took good care of her.

It was one of the best AMP experience that I have ever had. I will repeat if in that area.

I would highly recommend her.

Attract
10-03-17, 19:54
I never realized that there is a table shower at 431. The last time I was there was about 3 years ago and at that time there was no shower.

I too was curious and I needed a massage so I tried 431 and nope, no Dundun there. I stayed anyway mainly because I enjoy a good table shower and was hoping for a decent massage. The girl I saw was not overly attractive, 40's, 5' 120 lbs, the usual Chinese bad teeth, wore a short dress but didn't really interest me that way so I kept my hands off. The table shower was good but she moved her hands too fast. Back to the room and the massage was actually very good with off and on teasing. Soft touch and finish were amazing. I'm not sorry I went but probably won't be back soon, unless I hear of a younger girl.

Ambrose
10-03-17, 22:12
I never realized that there is a table shower at 431. The last time I was there was about 3 years ago and at that time there was no shower.It's not very fancy, in fact it's not fancy at all but it gets the job done. It's in a fairly large room (large for a table shower) with a sink and toilet also. As far as I know, it's the only AMP in Worcester with one.

RawBart
10-04-17, 16:37
I too was curious and I needed a massage so I tried 431 and nope, no Dundun there. I stayed anyway mainly because I enjoy a good table shower and was hoping for a decent massage. The girl I saw was not overly attractive, 40's, 5' 120 lbs, the usual Chinese bad teeth, wore a short dress but didn't really interest me that way so I kept my hands off. The table shower was good but she moved her hands too fast. Back to the room and the massage was actually very good with off and on teasing. Soft touch and finish were amazing. I'm not sorry I went but probably won't be back soon, unless I hear of a younger girl.It's right down the street from 431. I forget the address because I was told by another. But it's at the set of lights if you were heading back into Worc. On the other side of the st from 431.

ScottClark9
10-05-17, 08:57
The other day I was at the Solomon Pond Mall, and decided to get a massage from the massage place there in the mall. The fact that there was a very cute girl working the desk may or may not have influenced my decision.

Anyway, the massage was very good as massages go. I wore loose shorts, and she spent some time massaging my butt. But she gave no indication that anything else was available.

Has anyone gotten any extras from a mall massage? It seems unlikely, as the massage "rooms" were just thin dividers which did not go to the ceiling, and every sound travels.

It's a shame. She was a real looker!

Just curious.

Ambrose
10-07-17, 14:36
There are a couple AMPs on Park Ave, so which one are you referring to?Like I said in my last post in this section, no Dundun at 431 so I tried the other parlor down the street, no Dundun there either. So she's either hiding or has moved on. I did see Hanna at this place. I have to admit I was a little surprised at how good she looked, based on previous visits. Not a 10 by any means but still an attractive girl in her 30's. I would repeat if there weren't so many other places to try, I do like variety.

Is Thata Sw
10-09-17, 11:35
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out the best place to go in the Worcester area. I get a massage about once every month or two. I have been going to the place on Milton Street next to the gym. The last two women they had in there were very flirtatious and thorough with their groping of the sensitive areas. But this latest one they had in there the other night didn't do asshole play which I really enjoy.

Where in Worcester County has non-disgusting women who give a he with some pre play? I'm guessing there's nothing amazing in the area compared to maybe Rhode Island or Boston. But what is the go to place in Worcester County? If you could PM me with names / details that would be greatly appreciated, I don't know what names you guys use out here to signify what AMP you're talking about.

NewAgain
10-11-17, 14:57
Well, I took the plunge (allegedly, or in my dreams, who knows) and stopped in at the can't. After ringing the buzzer a few times was going to give up. Decided to call, and they answered right away, apparently the buzzer is broken. So I was ushered in, and had to wait until one of you perv's left. Hope I didn't rush you out. I am not a fan of the rooms with walls not all the way up. Anyway, paid my house fee, (1/2 hour) and then disrobed and laid down. To ensure my intent was pure, I immediately went UTC up the shorts. Giggles were expressed. Then the upsell began. Little head had been neglected lately, so I allowed him to decide. He went with the full monty. Let's say all activities minus the greek menu was had. Left happy, but will likely not return. $1. 4 total and could have spent that better. No clue the name of the girl, big cans, kinda chubby but not fat. Short (duh) and long black hair (double duh).

SecretSquirell
10-12-17, 13:44
Not usually an AMP client, prefer Indy's who give decent massages and speak English. After a cancellation and inability to schedule with others in my massage rotation I was feeling in need and decided to try this place since it's convenient and most of the reviews I recalled were pretty good. Saw Summer and overall was pleased with the experience.

She's cute, tall for an asian, looks pretty young and even with the typical add to the age factor, I'd guess no more than early 30's. Only took the 30 as I was unsure and a little tight on time. Decent massage in the short session and felt if more time I probably would've gotten a better / longer therapeutic muscle relaxation.

Enough teasing when she did legs to know I wouldn't leave unhappy.

On the flip she just straight up asked if I wanted happy ending, I said sure and she went right to it, no mention of tip or negotiation at all. She was ok with OTC but I didn't last long enough to try for more. She cleaned me up and all was good. . 4+. 4.

Only real negative was curtain instead of door on room.

I still prefer the independent but I will likely repeat here from time to time. See if the hour nets me a better real massage.

ARegularGuy
10-19-17, 13:15
Has anyone checked out Auburn St in Auburn lately? The CL ads look very similar to 154 in Leominster, wonder if the service is similar.

ARG.

Hcat113
10-22-17, 16:59
774 number. Quoted me $1 for hr with HJ finish. Anybody familiar with her. Mechanic st.

Patten
10-23-17, 08:59
774 number. Quoted me $1 for hr with HJ finish. Anybody familiar with her. Mechanic st.She's been reviewed before, I dreamt of her too. Total waste, sets up a table in her tiny kitchen.

Rogue05
10-23-17, 12:01
774 number. Quoted me $1 for hr with HJ finish. Anybody familiar with her. Mechanic st.I've seen her. Massage takes place on a twin bed in a dark apartment. Massage is okay, more of a light rubdown with a little unscented oil. She's skinny, maybe in her early 50's, with small boobs and long hair. Good looking for her age, freshly showered, too. Very nice personality and easy to talk with. Ending was nice and enthusiastic HJ; good attitude. More is on the table with repeat visits. Of note, she shares an apartment with a female roommate, but they don't work together. Feel free to PM for more info.

R5.

Dangbee
10-23-17, 13:47
I've seen her. Massage takes place on a twin bed in a dark apartment. Massage is okay, more of a light rubdown with a little unscented oil. She's skinny, maybe in her early 50's, with small boobs and long hair. Good looking for her age, freshly showered, too. Very nice personality and easy to talk with. Ending was nice and enthusiastic HJ; good attitude. More is on the table with repeat visits. Of note, she shares an apartment with a female roommate, but they don't work together. Feel free to PM for more info.

R5.I'd 2nd that. Great girl very skinny, great attitude. Very willing to please. Go for it bro. From what she has told me. There's definitely more on the table. Stuff that I'm not into. Well worth it for me man.

Attract
10-24-17, 16:56
Looks like they are extremely busy. Last 4 times I visited them they were always busy, I had to return empty handed. Not much feed back in the forum tho.

Iamme Iam
10-24-17, 18:58
Looks like they are extremely busy. Last 4 times I visited them they were always busy, I had to return empty handed. Not much feed back in the forum tho.Since the retirement of Ying Ying, the place has been run, only, by Angela, she is older looking, rather plain, but, does offer FS if you are so inclined. Guess you can figure it out, I have partaken of FS with her once. But, once was enough. I had been calling about monthly, to check on changes. I even sent an email to the CL ad, to complain about their misuse of the word "new" describing the girls there. So, Angela called me a month or so ago, and let me know there was a new girl. I stopped by, (on the way to Canterbury) and the new girl was not worth trying out, so I walked away.

I am guessing that the recent post about a new, woman with some massage talent sent some guys that way. I liked going there before, because it was always a FS place, but, I want to enjoy the look of whomever I am getting personal with.

Ridem
10-26-17, 10:07
Looks like they are extremely busy. Last 4 times I visited them they were always busy, I had to return empty handed. Not much feed back in the forum tho.

Since the retirement of Ying Ying, the place has been run, only, by Angela, she is older looking, rather plain, but, does offer FS if you are so inclined. Guess you can figure it out, I have partaken of FS with her once. But, once was enough. I had been calling about monthly, to check on changes. I even sent an email to the CL ad, to complain about their misuse of the word "new" describing the girls there. So, Angela called me a month or so ago, and let me know there was a new girl. I stopped by, (on the way to Canterbury) and the new girl was not worth trying out, so I walked away.

I am guessing that the recent post about a new, woman with some massage talent sent some guys that way. I liked going there before, because it was always a FS place, but, I want to enjoy the look of whomever I am getting personal with.Wasn't the same after Amy left either.

MarriedTom
10-28-17, 10:16
Dropped by BV Relaxology yesterday. Drew the tall skinny girl. Very playful, and quite skilled with the rub. Gave quite a few brushes with the berries, and grabbed the twig a few times well before the flip.

Looks: 7, rub:9, tease: 9 tug:9. Overall a VERY great way to end my workday. Usual 60/40. 58 minutes on the dot, bottle of water and candy on the way out. Recommend to all.

Trailblazer99
10-30-17, 14:46
Stopped in there to try this place Friday. Met by a young, attractive, well built Asian woman. My first thought was WOW how can this go bad? Standard $60 for an hour. Good strong massage. No teasing, then came rollover just ok finish, limited utc and upsell. You can feel but not see the sisters, no foot or head massage at end of massage. A timer is used and there are curtains and not doors for the rooms. The room was very small. I would not recommend nor will I return. She was not happy with the $40 tip. All in all go somewhere else!

Have fun and play safe out there!

Jim.

Dangbee
10-30-17, 17:18
Stopped in there to try this place Friday. Met by a young, attractive, well built Asian woman. My first thought was WOW how can this go bad? Standard $60 for an hour. Good strong massage. No teasing, then came rollover just ok finish, limited utc and upsell. You can feel but not see the sisters, no foot or head massage at end of massage. A timer is used and there are curtains and not doors for the rooms. The room was very small. I would not recommend nor will I return. She was not happy with the $40 tip. All in all go somewhere else!

Have fun and play safe out there!

Jim.I 2nd that. I forgot to report on this almost a year ago. I wasnt even offered a happy ending. The girl left the room after the massage and never came back. I stood there for an xtra 10 min waiting Amy little man waiting too. I was pissed. I left 0 $ tip. I threw up the peace sign and left. Don't go here it sux.

ARegularGuy
11-01-17, 11:17
Granny Asian Massage Parlor. The old envelope is now a GAMP. Met who I thought was Mamasan (I haven't been since Ying Ying left) because she looked to be at LEAST in her middle 60's, if not 70's. As it turned out she, Linda, was the only one there. Massage was fair, the ending was difficult to get to the finish line and bordering on unpleasant, tease was pretty good. Ain't going back, seriously, it's just too weird to have Granny yanking me. I can't believe no one else has mentioned this.

ARG.

Iamme Iam
11-01-17, 11:31
Wondered if the talent has changed at Canterbury? Sounded like there was an issue last post, and I have been waiting for monthly change.

TonyT1962
11-01-17, 18:58
Canterbury should be getting 2 new girls tomorrow.

Iamme Iam
11-02-17, 11:08
Canterbury should be getting 2 new girls tomorrow.Was in area, decided to try out the new talent. I went with the woman who answered the door, because, she had nice breasts,(Large B to small C) but, she has an older looking face. I didn't have time for a massage after, so went with a FS half hour visit. Last time I was there, I was surprised to receive a BBBJ by Sophia, this time,(I think it is Yeri / Jeri) was kissing me on mouth, She has abdominal Tats, but not outrageous. Started with 69, onto a few different positions, finished up and got my water and headed out. I went around the corner, asked the other girl her name, Lisa, she is younger looking and has a cute face. Just smaller breasts, but would try Lisa if I am back there within the month.

PeaceHeaven
11-10-17, 20:27
I was travelling around central MA the last few weeks, so I dropped in at a few AMP places for relaxation. 1 hour each place as that is my usual choice. First stop, Blackstone Valley Relaxology. This place is super clean, new, and both of the girls that were working there were decent-to-very-good looking, and have a great fun attitude. I had the standard service (including excellent massage), but all sorts of groping around was allowed and there may be more available as you get to know the place. The taller one (Kay?) Seems to have plenty of experience with making a guy happy and is always joking / flirting. I tried each of the 2 girls at different visits and they each have their pros and cons, but both are great overall.

Next stop was the Brooks Street place in Worcester and it was (still) a depressing visit, as the woman there is not very attractive and is older. You probably would not want any extras. Maybe someday Sasa (mamasan) will get someone like Lulu (remember those short-shorts?) from the old days back, but until then stay away.

Last stop was 1177 Central Street in Leominster. I have seen some bad reports about that place but I stopped in anyway. Was surprised to be greeted by a very good looking spinner-type woman whose name was Mi (During the massage I learned that she was in her 50's and I was shocked--she does not look it at all. Very attractive woman! Massage was average (she is a lightweight "girl" and cannot put tons of pressure if you need that) but just about everything was available and no upsell at all. I was so happy that I went back a few days later for a repeat BUT she had already been replaced with a new taller but skinny girl (Helen) that looked a bit like a drug user (I know-rare- a Chinese one? With bad teeth, etc. I was pissed that I did not get the number of Mi to find out where she might go next (If anybody else knows where she went pass it along). Anyway, I had an average massage with Helen but she seemed a very wary of doing anything extra. So I will not be back there until some new therapist arrives.

In Summary, I guess I will stick with BV Relaxology until I find something better! -PH.

MarriedTom
11-11-17, 09:27
Found myself in Her area, so I decided what the hell. Made the call, and She was available right away. Told me 80/120/160 for 1/2, 1, 1 1/2. Made my way upstairs to her office, and made the introductions. She has that funky accent, I guess it is part of the intrigue. Promptly disrobed and layed on the table. Warm oil and soft hands started off the session. No pretense of a rub, but was a long drawn out tease. Really had me going. Intensity continued on the flip. Wore an open blouse with sheer lacy bra. Started to rub Her titties, but She complained they were sore / sensitive. Just went with the flow from there. This woman DEF knows her way around a mans cock and balls! Exploded in Her hands and she continued to softly stroke and caress until fully expended. Hot towel cleanup and dry off. Went over the 1/2 by 10. Crossed off bucket list!

Is Thata Sw
11-11-17, 13:09
I recently crossed her off my bucket list as well. Everything you said is accurate.

Found myself in Her area, so I decided what the hell. Made the call, and She was available right away. Told me 80/120/160 for 1/2, 1, 1 1/2. Made my way upstairs to her office, and made the introductions. She has that funky accent, I guess it is part of the intrigue. Promptly disrobed and layed on the table. Warm oil and soft hands started off the session. No pretense of a rub, but was a long drawn out tease. Really had me going. Intensity continued on the flip. Wore an open blouse with sheer lacy bra. Started to rub Her titties, but She complained they were sore / sensitive. Just went with the flow from there. This woman DEF knows her way around a mans cock and balls! Exploded in Her hands and she continued to softly stroke and caress until fully expended. Hot towel cleanup and dry off. Went over the 1/2 by 10. Crossed off bucket list!

Moses1892
11-12-17, 07:11
I recently crossed her off my bucket list as well. Everything you said is accurate.Second the motion. Nothing more than a HJ, but the best one you will ever have.

ClitfLicker
11-12-17, 11:17
Second the motion. Nothing more than a HJ, but the best one you will ever have.She will go 2 pops in the hour session. Awesome.

Attract
11-13-17, 07:55
Visited Auburn. There were two ladies. The one I got was slim like a stick. Same old curtain partitions. You can hear everything if there is another person in the other room.

This lady whose name I could hardly catch, probably Lisa, she has no English skills. Massage was above the average AMP massage.

UTC on the top was allowed but there was nothing there to play with. No touching underneath. Body 2/10, massage 6/10.

Standard HE but no upsell, for those interested- I felt more on the menu could be possible if you become a regular.

For me no return until they replace the girl.

BigStar1
11-14-17, 20:18
Stop by and was greeted by a lovely girl who I like to see, but unfortunately she was already with another customer so I was taken to the room and Anna came in. Was disappointed that I couldn't get my 1st choice, but I went with it. Not a great tease, but it was her 1st time with me. She Had me flip and she let my hands roam, but she did not move anything out of the way so I struggled with a bulky bra in the way. She has large titts for an Asian girl, but I just wasn't getting into a groove with her. She took care of junior cleaned him up and continued with a nice massage. Wouldn't see her agAin for the extras, but she gave a good massage that I might go for her again in a pinch, usuall 60/40 charges.

Bigstar1.

Matt9978
11-15-17, 07:14
Went to Canterbury just to get a release. Got a new girl named Judy. Cute and petite, maybe mid-30's. Took me to the room, told her one hour and she left for a moment. I took the opportunity to put $ on the table for her to see. She re-entered the room and as soon as everything was off, Judy came up from behind, reached around and slid her hands down my chest to my dick. I thought this is going to be an interesting session. And I was not disappointed. Massage was mediocre and short, but the tease was incredible. On the flip, we immediately got to business. She started with a CBJ and then to a 69. I couldn't hold out long so I stopped her and she got on top for a ride. A couple minutes and I flipped her to the table for DATY and the finish. Judy is a lot of fun and I will be returning frequently until she leaves. Highly recommended.

WIL79
11-15-17, 11:25
Was in the Marl / Hudson area and came across a new one, Anjun Spa: http://worcester.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%BF-anjun-spa-sweet-asian-all-new-978-310-6814/51323547. Gave it a try. Just opened last week. Clean inside, seems like new tables etc. Looks like they have at least a couple rooms. Rates ate. 4 for the half and. 6 for the hr. Tried the half. Drew Angela, guessing age is mid 30's? Not a spinner. Curvy, attractive face, healthy looking breasts under her her tight yoga outfit. English was maybe a 2 on the 10 scale. Wasn't sure how legit the place was but hoped to get a decent massage at least. I did. She worked the back and shoulders after starting with my chilled hands (cold outside). While she worked my shoulders I rested my hands on the back of her legs, no objection. There was a hint of a tease when she did the upper legs, good. She provided a pillow and covered with a very hot towel on the flip. Rested hands on her backside and tried some OTC working up to her back and around the the front. Ended up leaving happy and also got a look and feel of her natural C's. Only negative was that her phone went off a few times while there. She answered two, let the other go. Would repeat, left. 4 tip.

Aluver
11-16-17, 10:55
Was in the Marl / Hudson area and came across a new one, Anjun Spa: http://worcester.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/%E2%80%BF-anjun-spa-sweet-asian-all-new-978-310-6814/51323547. Gave it a try. Just opened last week. Clean inside, seems like new tables etc. Looks like they have at least a couple rooms. Rates ate. 4 for the half and. 6 for the hr. Tried the half. Drew Angela, guessing age is mid 30's? Not a spinner. Curvy, attractive face, healthy looking breasts under her her tight yoga outfit. English was maybe a 2 on the 10 scale. Wasn't sure how legit the place was but hoped to get a decent massage at least. I did. She worked the back and shoulders after starting with my chilled hands (cold outside). While she worked my shoulders I rested my hands on the back of her legs, no objection. There was a hint of a tease when she did the upper legs, good. She provided a pillow and covered with a very hot towel on the flip. Rested hands on her backside and tried some OTC working up to her back and around the the front. Ended up leaving happy and also got a look and feel of her natural C's. Only negative was that her phone went off a few times while there. She answered two, let the other go. Would repeat, left. 4 tip.Is this in the old Peking Garden restaurant location? Looks like the same brick on the photo with the banner. I find it hard to believe they will last there, that is a very public area and downtown hudson is becoming very hipster and gentrified I can't imagine the powers that be are going to let an asian spa stick around smack dab in the middle of their quaint little downtown area.

Dickjones
11-17-17, 11:41
Is this in the old Peking Garden restaurant location? Looks like the same brick on the photo with the banner. I find it hard to believe they will last there, that is a very public area and downtown hudson is becoming very hipster and gentrified I can't imagine the powers that be are going to let an asian spa stick around smack dab in the middle of their quaint little downtown area.It's right by knight fuel. I did a drive by it someone beat me there. Agreed that during the day it is way too visible and too much traffic will lead to unwanted scrutiny. It might be ok at night.

WIL79
11-18-17, 10:44
It's right by knight fuel. I did a drive by it someone beat me there. Agreed that during the day it is way too visible and too much traffic will lead to unwanted scrutiny. It might be ok at night.Like Dickjones says, it's not actually on the main street. Located between Knight and Peking Garden on a side street. I had gone after nightfall and had parked on the main road and walked without seeing anyone until I got buzzed into the place. Might be a bit awkward if patrons are parking for Chinese food and you're waiting in the same place to get buzzed in for the other type of Chinese cuisine.

CCChunks
11-18-17, 18:52
Like Dickjones says, it's not actually on the main street. Located between Knight and Peking Garden on a side street. I had gone after nightfall and had parked on the main road and walked without seeing anyone until I got buzzed into the place. Might be a bit awkward if patrons are parking for Chinese food and you're waiting in the same place to get buzzed in for the other type of Chinese cuisine.Did the main st park & walk.

Service nice, good massage, happy ending. The tease up to HE was very good. .60 hour + usually .40 but new. 60.

AmProblems
11-22-17, 06:01
Have'nt been to newstar in 6 or 7 months. Was a regular there for 4 years or so. Never see any posts about the place. People stop going after the infamous Wendy left?. I've always liked the women that have worked there. Wendy was a good time. Anna. Two different Lisa's. Amy. . etc. Not only the women but liked the fact that it was in that obscure spot. Had some crazy times there. Anyone else frequent there anymore?? . even something about Anna really turned me on. Only one I can think might be Cici. Only saying that because she's fat. But wouldn't hesitate to strip down without being asked. What were other people's experiences like there?

SP508
11-23-17, 02:02
Was out having some drinks on Shrewsbury St and found myself close to Envelope, why the hell not right!? Angela opened the door and handed her. 4 for the half. She's no looker, timed getting undressed perfectly so when she came in I was removing my shorts with a nice half chub. She giggled I said you like? And smiled. She mumbled something as I leaned up against the table and started stroking myself, I told her I didn't want a massage and that I wanted her to suck me off, she got the hint pretty quick and after a little prep she started some pretty good head. Didn't give her any warning when I popped and she took it all in her mouth then spit it into the basket. . 6 damage and I was on my way.

Dangbee
11-23-17, 07:20
Was out having some drinks on Shrewsbury St and found myself close to Envelope, why the hell not right!? Angela opened the door and handed her. 4 for the half. She's no looker, timed getting undressed perfectly so when she came in I was removing my shorts with a nice half chub. She giggled I said you like? And smiled. She mumbled something as I leaned up against the table and started stroking myself, I told her I didn't want a massage and that I wanted her to suck me off, she got the hint pretty quick and after a little prep she started some pretty good head. Didn't give her any warning when I popped and she took it all in her mouth then spit it into the basket. . 6 damage and I was on my way.I'm going to have to try that bro. Your a bad ass. LOL. I never thought to try something like that.

LustyB
11-23-17, 08:25
Have'nt been to newstar in 6 or 7 months. Was a regular there for 4 years or so. Never see any posts about the place. People stop going after the infamous Wendy left?. I've always liked the women that have worked there. Wendy was a good time. Anna. Two different Lisa's. Amy. . etc. Not only the women but liked the fact that it was in that obscure spot. Had some crazy times there. Anyone else frequent there anymore?? . even something about Anna really turned me on. Only one I can think might be Cici. Only saying that because she's fat. But wouldn't hesitate to strip down without being asked. What were other people's experiences like there?I used to go a lot a few years ago when Wendy and Cici were there. Many times I had cici up on the table butt naked sucking my dick. Tipped her 50 and she was glad to get it.

Big Head
11-23-17, 08:45
Was out having some drinks on Shrewsbury St and found myself close to Envelope, why the hell not right!? Angela opened the door and handed her. 4 for the half. She's no looker, timed getting undressed perfectly so when she came in I was removing my shorts with a nice half chub. She giggled I said you like? And smiled. She mumbled something as I leaned up against the table and started stroking myself, I told her I didn't want a massage and that I wanted her to suck me off, she got the hint pretty quick and after a little prep she started some pretty good head. Didn't give her any warning when I popped and she took it all in her mouth then spit it into the basket. . 6 damage and I was on my way.60 in total or 60 tip?

-BH.

SP508
11-23-17, 10:06
60 in total or 60 tip?

-BH.40 house 60 tip.

Dangbee, I've done it at envelope before with ling ling, canterbury and new star with Amy, Wendy and cici. Never had it not work but then again it was never my first time with them either. They almost always reach out for a little feel and then you know your golden.

Is Thata Sw
11-23-17, 21:28
Stopped by the joint off of Main and Cambridge. Rube answered the door and I walked in. Rube has a nice face and flirty personality. I always am flirty with AMP women, this time was no different, I gave her a hug and smiled. . 4 and got comfortable. She asked how I like it (soft), so she started immediately with light teasing of the legs, hams, and ham seam. I was rubbing her leg gently to continue my soft flirting. I lifted my ham up a little and she slowly reached under me and played with my giblets but not my sausage. She didn't go to deep into my ham seam (which I enjoy), I was glad she didn't because I hadn't showered and I think there was some brown gravy in there. After about 8-10 min of this light teasing she asked if I wanted to fart, I mean flip. I did, and when the planet finally stopped rotating I met her on the other side with a smile. She admired my sausage and said "woaaawa, day a beeg fukeen cuk!" She sensually leaned over me and gave me a light kiss (hopefully not her 50th of the day), and asked what I wanted (while touching my sausage). I just blarted out "Se#", like an animal burping, trying not to say it to loud over the open wall space. She said 1. 4, all I had was 1. 15, she obliged, I was dumb for not bringing more and lucky that she took it. She basted my thighs, giblets, and sausage with gravy to disinfect (which was a first for me) and applied the casing. CBJ was not bad. She squirted some gravy on her casserole and added my sausage. This is when I got a good look at her body. She has a little belly, but nothing bad IMHO. Breasts were very nice I thought. Good size and shape. Her casserole was nice and small. She road me very passionately for a good 6-7 min before my sausage burst in the oven.

She gave me her personal number after and said what I thought was "text me and we can meet at my private place and maybe my friend will join. " I texted her after and I'm not sure if that's what she said or what. It's a bit hard to text with the language barrier. Did anyone else get the private number?

I'm gonna go back to eating my leftovers.

DownForKitty
11-24-17, 21:04
Isthatasw.

500 cambridge? I need a win after my last adventure, rube sounds like a possibility.

Stopped by the joint off of Main and Cambridge. Rube answered the door and I walked in. Rube has a nice face and flirty personality. I always am flirty with AMP women, this time was no different, I gave her a hug and smiled. . 4 and got comfortable. She asked how I like it (soft), so she started immediately with light teasing of the legs, hams, and ham seam. I was rubbing her leg gently to continue my soft flirting. I lifted my ham up a little and she slowly reached under me and played with my giblets but not my sausage. She didn't go to deep into my ham seam (which I enjoy), I was glad she didn't because I hadn't showered and I think there was some brown gravy in there. After about 8-10 min of this light teasing she asked if I wanted to fart, I mean flip. I did, and when the planet finally stopped rotating I met her on the other side with a smile. She admired my sausage and said "woaaawa, day a beeg fukeen cuk!" She sensually leaned over me and gave me a light kiss (hopefully not her 50th of the day), and asked what I wanted (while touching my sausage). I just blarted out "Se#", like an animal burping, trying not to say it to loud over the open wall space. She said 1. 4, all I had was 1. 15, she obliged, I was dumb for not bringing more and lucky that she took it. She basted my thighs, giblets, and sausage with gravy to disinfect (which was a first for me) and applied the casing. CBJ was not bad. She squirted some gravy on her casserole and added my sausage. This is when I got a good look at her body. She has a little belly, but nothing bad IMHO. Breasts were very nice I thought. Good size and shape. Her casserole was nice and small. She road me very passionately for a good 6-7 min before my sausage burst in the oven.

She gave me her personal number after and said what I thought was "text me and we can meet at my private place and maybe my friend will join. " I texted her after and I'm not sure if that's what she said or what. It's a bit hard to text with the language barrier. Did anyone else get the private number?

I'm gonna go back to eating my leftovers.

SparkyDawg
11-28-17, 13:20
Went to Canterbury just to get a release. Got a new girl named Judy. Cute and petite, maybe mid-30's. Took me to the room, told her one hour and she left for a moment. I took the opportunity to put $ on the table for her to see. She re-entered the room and as soon as everything was off, Judy came up from behind, reached around and slid her hands down my chest to my dick. I thought this is going to be an interesting session. And I was not disappointed. Massage was mediocre and short, but the tease was incredible. On the flip, we immediately got to business. She started with a CBJ and then to a 69. I couldn't hold out long so I stopped her and she got on top for a ride. A couple minutes and I flipped her to the table for DATY and the finish. Judy is a lot of fun and I will be returning frequently until she leaves. Highly recommended.Called today and asked for Judy and was told sure. Got there and no Judy. Argh!. Sophia said she went back to Flushing. I had seen Sophia a few times before, and she would have been fine on any other day. I had a connection with Judy and she was so sweet, so thought it better to come back another day when my expectations were lower. Just wish people would stop saying a specific girl is there when they're not and would be nice for some girls to stick around longer, but I don't see either of those things changing anytime soon!. Any news of new girls would be appreciated.

Ambrose
11-28-17, 17:20
Isthatasw.

500 cambridge? I need a win after my last adventure, rube sounds like a possibility.The place that IsThataSw is talking about could be any of three parlors, none of which are at Main and Cambridge. These three are.

1. 500 Cambridge, Southbridge St and Cambridge St.

2. Webster St, Off Cambridge St and Main St. But not near the intersection.

3. Canterbury, Off Cambridge St. This would be my guess, but only a guess due to the title of his post (berry).

SP508
11-29-17, 23:57
Stopped by tonight, drew "yum yum" and had a very nice visit, nice body, standard price for full service visit. After the visit she introduced me to "coco" a younger girl very sexy and she spoke decent English which was nice. Definitely going to visit this weekend and ask for her. Tony if your picking them keep up the great work with the rotation.

WikkDone
11-30-17, 12:36
Hey all,

Kinda new around here. I usually hit up spots out in fitchburg as I live in northern ma, but I do Lyft in Worcester, so looking for a good spot in that area. I've been to the one in auburn, which is nice but will only do ST as far as I know. I'm also looking for a spot that has younger women, as I am young myself. I know that might be a little hard to ask in this nursing home of an area, but still. Was wondering if Canterbury might have what I'm looking for?

Iamme Iam
11-30-17, 14:58
Hey all,

Kinda new around here. I usually hit up spots out in fitchburg as I live in northern ma, but I do Lyft in Worcester, so looking for a good spot in that area. I've been to the one in auburn, which is nice but will only do ST as far as I know. I'm also looking for a spot that has younger women, as I am young myself. I know that might be a little hard to ask in this nursing home of an area, but still. Was wondering if Canterbury might have what I'm looking for?There is more than enough info on where FS action is on these pages, check one out, and give us your opinion of how it was. Sometimes we all have to bite the bullet and just take a chance, it sucks when you get nothing, but at least you can feel better helping out your fellow mongers with good up to date info.

Is Thata Sw
11-30-17, 15:35
Ding ding ding ding ding. Yes, the place I was referring to was right at the beginning of Canterbury street. I'm not an avid AMP explorer so I didn't know there was more than one in that area.

The place that IsThataSw is talking about could be any of three parlors, none of which are at Main and Cambridge. These three are.

1. 500 Cambridge, Southbridge St and Cambridge St.

2. Webster St, Off Cambridge St and Main St. But not near the intersection.

3. Canterbury, Off Cambridge St. This would be my guess, but only a guess due to the title of his post (berry).

SparkyDawg
12-01-17, 19:43
Dropped in and drew Coco. Fairly young maybe late 20's-30 (terrible with ages and Asians are even harder to gauge), dark brown below shoulder length hair with a curvy, sexy figure. Speaks English fairly well, which always a bonus, but that's kinda where the pro's end. She wanted to be accommodating with a sliding $ scale starting with. 6 for UTC up top. I didn't bother asking if there was a full menu. I might not have been in the right frame of mind, but the accelerated cost hike combined with the dead boner "money up front" request, left me with just going with the standard service. I'm not aggressive at all and I like it when the girl takes the lead, but she doesn't seem like that type.

Stopped by tonight, drew "yum yum" and had a very nice visit, nice body, standard price for full service visit. After the visit she introduced me to "coco" a younger girl very sexy and she spoke decent English which was nice. Definitely going to visit this weekend and ask for her. Tony if your picking them keep up the great work with the rotation.

MarriedTom
12-03-17, 07:57
Tried to set up a meet. Ended up playing phone tag. I then started leaving very detailed and specific messages about dates and times and length of service desired. She kept leaving very generic responses such as "yes, I have times available that day, Call me back". Then She went radio silent. Anyone else have similar problem?

SP508
12-06-17, 14:06
Dropped in and drew Coco. Fairly young maybe late 20's-30 (terrible with ages and Asians are even harder to gauge), dark brown below shoulder length hair with a curvy, sexy figure. Speaks English fairly well, which always a bonus, but that's kinda where the pro's end. She wanted to be accommodating with a sliding $ scale starting with. 6 for UTC up top. I didn't bother asking if there was a full menu. I might not have been in the right frame of mind, but the accelerated cost hike combined with the dead boner "money up front" request, left me with just going with the standard service. I'm not aggressive at all and I like it when the girl takes the lead, but she doesn't seem like that type.Saw Coco today, can't speak on the upsell, 120 FS and worth every penny! Especially considering other options available in the area. Guessing she's mid to late 20's, absolutely beautiful man made c cups, rest of body is very nice as well. Shaved kitty and nice little round booty. No rush at all and she is the nicest sweetest thing. Started with a nice light touch with great teasing, moved on to CG then mish and finished doggy with her on her side. Only way it could have been better would be if it were free and I could take her home. Definite repeat for me.

Ridem
12-07-17, 23:14
Stopped by a few weeks ago and met Lisa who said she was new, she brought me to the room by the front door which the blanket opens and closes whenever the door is open (flaps widely all over actually) which thankfully wasn't to often later on. We enter the room and she mentions the usual house rate for 1 hr for. 6, then came the parade of the teddy she was wearing and immediate up-sells. 1. 6 1. 8, really? Don't know you and you want that up front? Don't think so, causally started to get ready to leave and OK we settled for less. Foreplay on her part and then while just listening the list of not this not that, I'm listening, smiling and taking notes right. Short version. Jackhammer Lisa and the noises were a little to reminiscent of K in Fitchburg except this one makes noises without even any thing going on but her glittered cell phone, had all I could do to keep form laughing. Seemed like anything she started ended in Jackhammer Lisa, like no guy would notice. Wow, Nope sorry dear I guess you never know who the Phantom Gourmet might be right. She thought that short adventure was worthy of a "You My new Boy Friend". Ah-Haa!. Well we rate Lisa a 2. 1, consider other options on Cants menu, as we were not offered other choices (seemed empty though) we feel we can't really rate Canterbury fairly other than this experience, this time. We didn't stay for desert. Regards The Phantom Gourmet!

Is Thata Sw
12-08-17, 11:35
Sounds like it was a waste of money for ya. I find usually if you kindly ask for a lower rate, they will budge. But, that's just one guys experience.

Stopped by a few weeks ago and met Lisa who said she was new, she brought me to the room by the front door which the blanket opens and closes whenever the door is open (flaps widely all over actually) which thankfully wasn't to often later on. We enter the room and she mentions the usual house rate for 1 hr for. 6, then came the parade of the teddy she was wearing and immediate up-sells. 1. 6 1. 8, really? Don't know you and you want that up front? Don't think so, causally started to get ready to leave and OK we settled for less. Foreplay on her part and then while just listening the list of not this not that, I'm listening, smiling and taking notes right. Short version. Jackhammer Lisa and the noises were a little to reminiscent of K in Fitchburg except this one makes noises without even any thing going on but her glittered cell phone, had all I could do to keep form laughing. Seemed like anything she started ended in Jackhammer Lisa, like no guy would notice. Wow, Nope sorry dear I guess you never know who the Phantom Gourmet might be right. She thought that short adventure was worthy of a "You My new Boy Friend". Ah-Haa!. Well we rate Lisa a 2. 1, consider other options on Cants menu, as we were not offered other choices (seemed empty though) we feel we can't really rate Canterbury fairly other than this experience, this time. We didn't stay for desert. Regards The Phantom Gourmet!

GenesisKarom
12-09-17, 10:33
Stopped by envelope for quick massage. 50+ old woman gave ok massage. No english skills. Tried hard to sell other options. But didn't partake. Waste of money and time. No one else there.

Jack A Dogov
12-12-17, 13:01
I stopped by BVR. Greeted by Kay who led me to the room and collected house fee. She left me to get ready and I assumed (and was hoping) she would be my masseuse but instead Cici came in after I was on the table. I wasn't happy about the switch but she was nice and massage was okay. She mixed in a lot of teasing throughout. Nice ST and flip. Standard service done well. I wouldn't make a special trip but may repeat when I'm in the area.

MarriedTom
12-13-17, 09:22
I stopped by BVR. Greeted by Kay who led me to the room and collected house fee. She left me to get ready and I assumed (and was hoping) she would be my masseuse but instead Cici came in after I was on the table. I wasn't happy about the switch but she was nice and massage was okay. She mixed in a lot of teasing throughout. Nice ST and flip. Standard service done well. I wouldn't make a special trip but may repeat when I'm in the area.Not preaching to you Jack, but that is why I ALWAYS ask if they are my therapist BEFORE I hand them the HF. No matter how many times I may have seen them, or despite the fact they appear the only one there. I have had that happen a couple of times, and learned the hard way. They always have the hott one bring you in, grab the cash, and then give you whoever is up next.

Jack A Dogov
12-13-17, 10:53
Not preaching to you Jack, but that is why I ALWAYS ask if they are my therapist BEFORE I hand them the HF. No matter how many times I may have seen them, or despite the fact they appear the only one there. I have had that happen a couple of times, and learned the hard way. They always have the hott one bring you in, grab the cash, and then give you whoever is up next.Yeah I should have done that. Good advice.

LongDong508
12-14-17, 18:51
What does CiCi look like?

I stopped by BVR. Greeted by Kay who led me to the room and collected house fee. She left me to get ready and I assumed (and was hoping) she would be my masseuse but instead Cici came in after I was on the table. I wasn't happy about the switch but she was nice and massage was okay. She mixed in a lot of teasing throughout. Nice ST and flip. Standard service done well. I wouldn't make a special trip but may repeat when I'm in the area.

CyJim666
12-15-17, 01:08
Hi is Webster still open?

NewEngland
12-15-17, 06:57
Tried to set up a meet. Ended up playing phone tag. I then started leaving very detailed and specific messages about dates and times and length of service desired. She kept leaving very generic responses such as "yes, I have times available that day, Call me back". Then She went radio silent. Anyone else have similar problem?She can be that way reason stoped seeing her a few years ago.

BigSwedeOO
12-17-17, 08:50
Hi All, back after being locked out for a while. Finally got that straightened out so I am back.

Tried BVR 3 times over the last month. Here goes:

1 - First time here, drew a girl, but didn't get her name, got the hour for. 6. Lots of teasing with the twigs and berries before flip. Great massage too. Hot stones and everything. After the flip, I was fully at attention. Got her to show me the girls and sucked on them a while she finished. Such a great time I gave her. 6 for a tip. I know, I know, a bit much, but it was my best non-FS AMP experience ever. So good I wanted to go back the next day.

2- Ended up going back a week later on a Friday night. Got the same girl, who now I realize is Kay. Got the hour again and got the same excellent massage, tease, etc. Only issue this time was that I was interrupted 3 time by assuming you other mongers It seems like Kay is the only one that can speak English enough to answer the door. The interruptions really killed my good time. She tried hard. This time, I sucked on the girls and got my FIV. I only tipped. 4 on this one which I thought was fair w / the interruptions. Standard finish but excellent still. She was not happy with the. 4 and pouted my entire walk out.

3- Called ahead and asked for Kay. I get there, and CiCi answers door with little to no english. I kept saying "Kay" and she finally got her to come out and asked if I called. I said yes so she brought me to the room. She then said "sure you no want new girl?" and I said no, I called and wanted you. She was all business this time, I think because of my tip from my last visit. Either way, she still provided excellent massage with lots of tease (almost finished before the flip). After the flip, got the girls in my mouth again and loved it. This time, I motioned to her V and pointed to my sausage, she said "NO" LOL. Oh well. It really is worth the hr here just for the massage. Gave her. 6 for a tip this time and she seemed happy again.

I am ready to visit again this weekend, but may change it up as I have reached the limitations I think at BVR. I am ok with that, as it is a great massage and tease and finish. I may want to explore Can't but haven't seen any recent good reports. Anyone want to pm me with updated Can't lineup?

Glad to be back at USASG!

BigSwedeOO
12-17-17, 10:27
Cici is much older than Kay. If Kay is about 30-35, Cici is maybe 50. I have never had a massage from her but she is thin with a decent bod, just not Kay.

What does CiCi look like?

JohnnyDanger69
12-17-17, 14:40
Stopped by a few weeks ago and met Lisa who said she was new, she brought me to the room by the front door which the blanket opens and closes whenever the door is open (flaps widely all over actually) which thankfully wasn't to often later on. We enter the room and she mentions the usual house rate for 1 hr for. 6, then came the parade of the teddy she was wearing and immediate up-sells. 1. 6 1. 8, really? Don't know you and you want that up front? Don't think so, causally started to get ready to leave and OK we settled for less. Foreplay on her part and then while just listening the list of not this not that, I'm listening, smiling and taking notes right. Short version. Jackhammer Lisa and the noises were a little to reminiscent of K in Fitchburg except this one makes noises without even any thing going on but her glittered cell phone, had all I could do to keep form laughing. Seemed like anything she started ended in Jackhammer Lisa, like no guy would notice. Wow, Nope sorry dear I guess you never know who the Phantom Gourmet might be right. She thought that short adventure was worthy of a "You My new Boy Friend". Ah-Haa!. Well we rate Lisa a 2. 1, consider other options on Cants menu, as we were not offered other choices (seemed empty though) we feel we can't really rate Canterbury fairly other than this experience, this time. We didn't stay for desert. Regards The Phantom Gourmet!Canterbury 1. 6 WTF, they always we're 100 for FS! If I'm going to she'll out that sort of cash I'll just head to Rhode Island. Girls are way hotter, you get a table shower, and sauna.

MassageMama
12-24-17, 13:23
Has anyone been to the New AMP IN Hudson on Main Street? If juicy enough PM me. Otherwise a Post will do. Thanks and happy Holidays.

Steve2319
12-27-17, 22:30
I stopped by BVR. Greeted by Kay who led me to the room and collected house fee. She left me to get ready and I assumed (and was hoping) she would be my masseuse but instead Cici came in after I was on the table. I wasn't happy about the switch but she was nice and massage was okay. She mixed in a lot of teasing throughout. Nice ST and flip. Standard service done well. I wouldn't make a special trip but may repeat when I'm in the area.I visited recently and had Kay. Above average in all respects of a standard AMP.

LustyB
12-28-17, 12:06
More of a streetwalker guy, but do the AMP thing on occasion. My thing with an AMP is a decent rub with a lot of tease before the flip. And hopefully some prostate work. Not really interested in a lot of extras at an AMP. I can get 5-6 BBBJ from a streetwalker for the price of one at Canta-b.

Anyhoo, reading the thread, seems like BVR on 146 might be a good place to try. Someone mentioned a decent prolonged tease. Any more info there would be appreciated. Reply here or PM. Since CiCi and Wendy left new star, I haven't done much in terms of local AMPs. If anyone has a better place that gives a long tease, I'm all for it. I'll def report back. Like I said, in a streetwalker guy, so if I can help any gents in that realm, let me know.

WIL79
12-28-17, 17:33
Has anyone been to the New AMP IN Hudson on Main Street? If juicy enough PM me. Otherwise a Post will do. Thanks and happy Holidays.You mean the one near Main St? (to clarify, it's just off Main St.) Happened to be passing through there recently and had a 30 min visit. Drew Sasa, mid 30's. Good massage. Left happy, think that's about as juicy as it gets in that town. . 4 + . 4. Looks 5, Massage 8.

LustyB
12-29-17, 16:21
Went to BVR today and took the half with Kay. Highly recommend.

Attract
12-29-17, 17:21
Which Webster you are talking about?

Hi is Webster still open?

Big Titties
12-30-17, 11:28
Canterbury.

29 year old Chinese girl with Bolt ons. Cute. Went with the half hour appointment. .1 still gets the job done.

CyJim666
01-01-18, 02:21
Which Webster you are talking about?Webster St, Worcester.

JpcCT
01-02-18, 13:53
Excellent service. Standard rates apply as stated.

Canterbury.

29 year old Chinese girl with Bolt ons. Cute. Went with the half hour appointment. .1 still gets the job done.

Iamme Iam
01-03-18, 13:21
Had some time today, drove to can't and planned for a FS visit. Met by a shorter, cute girl, I was not upset at my selection. I put down my $100 tip with a condom on it. (my usual technique, eliminates guessing) She looked at the condom and asked "Suckee?" I said no, "everything" she seemed to not want to do that, so spoke to the other taller girl, she also seemed not interested. Had to ask for my cash back for the time, and drove over to see Linda at Envelope. She is an older, slim Asian MILF / GILF, but she is still younger than me. (I would guess at maybe 50). I enjoyed my time at Envelope, just was disappointed on not getting FS offered at Canterbury, I will have to wait until next month and new talent. If you require less than FS, the shorter girl seemed cute and might have been fun.

Attract
01-03-18, 17:29
It is absolutely open. Not much talent though and standard menu only.

Webster St, Worcester.

ARegularGuy
01-03-18, 18:55
Spent a 1/2 hour with Lucy, late 40's early 50's, nice shape and nice looking, nice long hair 3/4+ of the way to her waist. Got the full 30 minutes, soothing massage, no great shakes plus a well done HE. Zero tease. The search for younger all natural talent continues.

ARG.

Big Titties
01-03-18, 19:44
Had some time today, drove to can't and planned for a FS visit. Met by a shorter, cute girl, I was not upset at my selection. I put down my $100 tip with a condom on it. (my usual technique, eliminates guessing) She looked at the condom and asked "Suckee?" I said no, "everything" she seemed to not want to do that, so spoke to the other taller girl, she also seemed not interested. Had to ask for my cash back for the time, and drove over to see Linda at Envelope. She is an older, slim Asian MILF / GILF, but she is still younger than me. (I would guess at maybe 50). I enjoyed my time at Envelope, just was disappointed on not getting FS offered at Canterbury, I will have to wait until next month and new talent. If you require less than FS, the shorter girl seemed cute and might have been fun.I went to see coco again today. She's on "vacation " so the short girl brought me in. The room was 46° and the floors ice cold. I let my intentions be know. She declined. Grabbed the tall girl. Pretty sure she said her name was Eva or something similar. Multiple positions. Cob. But I won't repeat. I want coco. But that was early today. She wanted 1. 2 and I said no. 1. 0 ended up getting it done plus half hour fee.

Iamme Iam
01-04-18, 19:17
I went to see coco again today. She's on "vacation " so the short girl brought me in. The room was 46 and the floors ice cold. I let my intentions be know. She declined. Grabbed the tall girl. Pretty sure she said her name was Eva or something similar. Multiple positions. Cob. But I won't repeat. I want coco. But that was early today. She wanted 1. 2 and I said no. 1. 0 ended up getting it done plus half hour fee.I could see the reaction when I said I wanted FS to both of the new girls at Canterbury, they both seemed to be hesitant or afraid, or didn't think this would fly in Worcester. The taller girl seemed to be hesitant when I was passed from the shorter girl to her, I just said, "I'll come back next month, when there are new girls here". I asked for my house fee back, and left. Glad she rethought their FS position, and took care of you. Or, maybe you are just better looking or younger than me, and she gave in easier.

RayReddington
01-06-18, 13:16
Just curious if anyone has gotten a FJ as part of the HE? I don't know what type of response I would get if I ask so I figure maybe one of you would be able to help. Thanks.

RayReddington
01-06-18, 13:41
Name is Crystal. Looks like a legit massage from my conversation with her. She posts frequently but I was wondering if anyone has any other info seeing as most legit massage places don't advertise on CL and BP.

Ambrose
01-07-18, 08:17
Just curious if anyone has gotten a FJ as part of the HE? I don't know what type of response I would get if I ask so I figure maybe one of you would be able to help. Thanks.My first FJ was at an AMP in Rhode Island 4 or 5 years ago. I was giving the girl a massage and while she was on her stomach she bent her legs back and went to work on my dick. Very sensual, if you haven't tried it you're missing out. I wouldn't hesitate in asking for a foot job, these girls are used to all kinds of requests.

Tp1701
01-07-18, 16:58
Name is Crystal. Looks like a legit massage from my conversation with her. She posts frequently but I was wondering if anyone has any other info seeing as most legit massage places don't advertise on CL and BP.She's friendly but she's on the large side. And she used way too much oil / lotion. I remember there was a BJ option but I didn't partake.

Tp1701
01-07-18, 16:59
Just curious if anyone has gotten a FJ as part of the HE? I don't know what type of response I would get if I ask so I figure maybe one of you would be able to help. Thanks.I've always wanted to but it seems hard to do on the table.

Tommy Anonymus
01-07-18, 17:58
Just curious if anyone has gotten a FJ as part of the HE? I don't know what type of response I would get if I ask so I figure maybe one of you would be able to help. Thanks.I would say this is probably available at any of the FS AMPs. It's possible that some individual girls might not be into it, but probably most would be fine with it. I've had some spontaneous foot play over the years, and the girls don't seem to mind, unless you're asking them to do it in an acrobatic or strenuous way. I've been turned down for Russian a number of times, but that seems to be when the girls are worried about a surprise facial. A FJ is basically a HJ she can give sitting or lying down, so I'd just ask.

As always, ask first, to save wasted time and money.

Seek Grt Mass
01-08-18, 12:20
She used to do BJ as part of the massage work and that was the best part of the massage as she doesn't have any real skills but just a relaxing over lotion massage. She will no longer do it even for grandfathered people because she is seeing someone now and she will not "cheat" on them with anyhting sexual. Strictly legit.

Seeker.

Name is Crystal. Looks like a legit massage from my conversation with her. She posts frequently but I was wondering if anyone has any other info seeing as most legit massage places don't advertise on CL and BP.

TuEres
01-08-18, 13:14
Anyone try her?

I'm looking for a good massage with a bonus ending.

SirRogue58
01-08-18, 14:03
She used to do BJ as part of the massage work and that was the best part of the massage as she doesn't have any real skills but just a relaxing over lotion massage. She will no longer do it even for grandfathered people because she is seeing someone now and she will not "cheat" on them with anyhting sexual. Strictly legit.

Seeker.I had the same response. Said she is married now and has a wife.

SR.

Fly Dangler
01-08-18, 14:22
Anyone try her?

I'm looking for a good massage with a bonus ending.Since she's in a Providence, Rhode Island suburb you might be better off searching for reviews (I believe there are a few) and / or seeking info in that forum.

TattooJoeDirt
01-08-18, 23:10
Was thinking of hitting up the AMP in Clinton. Has anyone gone to this one, any good?

Seek Grt Mass
01-09-18, 11:58
Not worth the visit. Massage wasn't bad but just mechanical for the ending. I think she only does it becasue she knows she would lose customers if she didn't. She is reviewed over in RI forum with similar responses I believe.

Seeker.

Anyone try her?

I'm looking for a good massage with a bonus ending.

OlmanDriver
01-09-18, 13:12
Just curious if anyone has gotten a FJ as part of the HE? I don't know what type of response I would get if I ask so I figure maybe one of you would be able to help. Thanks.Little YuYu at a place on Albion in Wakefield did it exceptionally, with her tiny feet. She would get on the end of the table and prop her back against the wall and work on your whole bottom area for an eternity, then when you flipped one of your own feet would be very welcomed between her legs while she finished.

Iamme Iam
01-10-18, 15:29
I won't mention this in the forum, (but can by PM with seniors) with the talk of FJ's, I thought I would see if anyone has a particular interest in ass play? Especially rimming? Happened earlier this week, after a good cleaning with a warm cloth, I enjoyed that, don't know how common this is here?

ARegularGuy
01-10-18, 17:48
I've been one time and my visit was very good. (Forgot the name but it was not Tina) 35 ish woman with d cups, decent massage, okay English, full 1/2 hour, utc roaming and left happy.

ARG.

Was thinking of hitting up the AMP in Clinton. Has anyone gone to this one, any good?

Fuhgetaboudit
01-13-18, 20:26
This week I decided I wanted to explore out of a usual comfort zone, and go to someplace different in Worcester. A place that I had not seen reviewed or heard about before. I had a wish to get at least a somewhat decent experience from a new place. I searched and found Bodywork Boutique out on Brooks. Parked, greeted at the door by an old lady, who said she was the only rub person working. I headed back to my car, got back on the internet, and left.

Seeing the old lady made me throw away my (stupid) idea of going to someplace different. Old ladies are not my type. I decided its all about me, came to my senses, and targeted to head towards more familiar territory with a much higher probability of satisfaction. I headed towards Main, Canterbury, and Illinois area. The Asian place near the Boost Mobile and bakery I do not care for because I just don't like AMPs in kinda strip mall attached building settings.

I settled on Canterbury Bodywork Center, basically because as I passed it, there was easy parking. (I spelt out the entire name of the place, to make it easy on the mongers on this site who seem to be really challenged with using the search function or figuring out abbreviations). There were 2 women on, one acceptable and one older and really rough to look at. I got the acceptable "J" one. Not great, not bad, not young, not real old, not bad English. I had no raised level of expectations, thought I would likely at least leave ho hum happy. Ends up she was very good and a good time. I was pleasantly serviced in many different positions, and got a reasonable massage. She was very vocal, and we could have awakened the neighbors. I found you can get what you want at Can't, it just takes the right lady. "J" provided all that I needed at a reasonable cost. (BTW, I have been putting "J" in quotes, because of this site's goofy auto spell check feature which changes letters to something you don't want, just like it will change my short name for the place to can't vs leaving all four letters together as one word; I think it would end up as Jay). I sometimes chuckle when in this place, because of the loud gyrating and moan-and-groan factor that mongers and providers are comfortable with letting loose and do not feel like they have to even try to be quiet. It reminds me of, when I was younger, going camping with another couple who were friends (no one cared who heard what, or knew what was going on, from the f'ing and sucking and moaning and screaming sounds).

For me, one of the good things about Canterbury, and, at the same time, one of the bad things about Canterbury, is the rotation schedule. Seems like the staff is often in and out in short rotations, like 3 weeks. Good because if there are bad ones there, you just have a short time until someone new and hopefully good rotates in. Bad because if there are good ones there, you just have a short time to take advantage of their offerings because they will soon be gone. That makes it difficult to establish a relationship to find a good thing and keep tapping it on an extended regular basis.

Midnight40
01-14-18, 11:53
Went during holiday lull to "new" one in North Attleboro. Had gone to LaBella earlier in the week.

Had a hope as saw cute younger girl coming out with trash (dumpster on side) and heading back in. However, only person was typical older (always hard to judge) attendant.

So opted for 30 min with standard .4.

Like LaBella, clean and typical room. Friendly attendant. Didn't have to communicate much as I always leave change from house fee visible on table.

Not bad, not great. Standard. A little too much lotion. She allowed UTC top with generous portions. Didn't push any more. Just looking for standard experience.

Maybe would go back if I saw younger person was working. But like fast food, good in a pinch. I don't use AMP for anything beyond standard so can't say if more available.

Trailblazer99
01-24-18, 10:42
Has anyone seen her recently? I had heard that she left the area.

Thanks,

Jim.

Seek Grt Mass
01-24-18, 12:44
She's still around occassionally but she's with the bf in RI most of the time now. I think when she finishes up classes up here this term she'll be gone for good. She finally found a decent guy she said.

Seeker.

Has anyone seen her recently? I had heard that she left the area.

Thanks,

Jim.

JpcCT
01-25-18, 16:16
Going to be in the area, hope "J" is still there.

This week I decided I wanted to explore out of a usual comfort zone, and go to someplace different in Worcester. A place that I had not seen reviewed or heard about before. I had a wish to get at least a somewhat decent experience from a new place. I searched and found Bodywork Boutique out on Brooks. Parked, greeted at the door by an old lady, who said she was the only rub person working. I headed back to my car, got back on the internet, and left.

Seeing the old lady made me throw away my (stupid) idea of going to someplace different. Old ladies are not my type. I decided its all about me, came to my senses, and targeted to head towards more familiar territory with a much higher probability of satisfaction. I headed towards Main, Canterbury, and Illinois area. The Asian place near the Boost Mobile and bakery I do not care for because I just don't like AMPs in kinda strip mall attached building settings.

I settled on Canterbury Bodywork Center, basically because as I passed it, there was easy parking. (I spelt out the entire name of the place, to make it easy on the mongers on this site who seem to be really challenged with using the search function or figuring out abbreviations). There were 2 women on, one acceptable and one older and really rough to look at. I got the acceptable "J" one. Not great, not bad, not young, not real old, not bad English. I had no raised level of expectations, thought I would likely at least leave ho hum happy. Ends up she was very good and a good time. I was pleasantly serviced in many different positions, and got a reasonable massage. She was very vocal, and we could have awakened the neighbors. I found you can get what you want at Can't, it just takes the right lady. "J" provided all that I needed at a reasonable cost. (BTW, I have been putting "J" in quotes, because of this site's goofy auto spell check feature which changes letters to something you don't want, just like it will change my short name for the place to can't vs leaving all four letters together as one word; I think it would end up as Jay). I sometimes chuckle when in this place, because of the loud gyrating and moan-and-groan factor that mongers and providers are comfortable with letting loose and do not feel like they have to even try to be quiet. It reminds me of, when I was younger, going camping with another couple who were friends (no one cared who heard what, or knew what was going on, from the f'ing and sucking and moaning and screaming sounds).

For me, one of the good things about Canterbury, and, at the same time, one of the bad things about Canterbury, is the rotation schedule. Seems like the staff is often in and out in short rotations, like 3 weeks. Good because if there are bad ones there, you just have a short time until someone new and hopefully good rotates in. Bad because if there are good ones there, you just have a short time to take advantage of their offerings because they will soon be gone. That makes it difficult to establish a relationship to find a good thing and keep tapping it on an extended regular basis.

JRod4494
01-29-18, 15:16
Hey everyone. I love this site so decided to register. Anyone know of any non-asian massages parlors that would offer FS?

Thanks.

Dangbee
01-30-18, 14:47
Hey everyone. I love this site so decided to register. Anyone know of any non-asian massages parlors that would offer FS?

Thanks.Uhhhh that was your 1st entry. You got alot to learn my friend.

TheBurgRider
01-30-18, 19:35
Your post got me thinking. I wonder if in China and Korea white girls are the go to for massage parlors? If so, you may have luck there?

Thanks.

ARegularGuy
01-30-18, 20:03
JRod,

How about telling us of some of your mongering adventures and a tip or two regarding local scores? Non Asian FS massage parlors? Around here? Keep dreaming.

ARG.

Thanks.

JRod4494
01-31-18, 15:49
JRod,

How about telling us of some of your mongering adventures and a tip or two regarding local scores? Non Asian FS massage parlors? Around here? Keep dreaming.

ARG.Sorry, new to the sight but you are right. Here is is some things on my resume.

Been to Brooks a couple of times. Not really happy with the quality there but honestly they are the most convenient for me. I refuse to go back. Last time I was there the heat was broken and it was freezing! But I was desperate and short on time.

Also been to Gold Star. I really like them but I try not to go to the same place too many times.

Oh and have been lurking in Clinton but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Better safe than sorry.

If anyone wants to get me up to speed so I don't offend or break any rules please PM me. I'm just a fellow customer finally getting out of his shell.

Ambrose
01-31-18, 16:50

Thanks.Well you might find a Brazilian MP that offers FS but I doubt it, however, if you find one, I hope you'll tell us where it is and a few details about it.

As far as white or black MPs, that will be a unicorn. There used to be a couple in Rhode Island but they have long since vanished.

Wise Owl
01-31-18, 18:32
A few nights ago as I was leaving a local Worcester AMP, a stranger approached my vehicle. I did not talk to him, but of all the reasons someone would approach my car, a LEO is near the top of the list. Makes think someone is planning a bust. Just thinking. Stay safe.

Rogue05
01-31-18, 22:14
More of a streetwalker guy, but do the AMP thing on occasion. My thing with an AMP is a decent rub with a lot of tease before the flip. And hopefully some prostate work. Not really interested in a lot of extras at an AMP. I can get 5-6 BBBJ from a streetwalker for the price of one at Canta-b.

Anyhoo, reading the thread, seems like BVR on 146 might be a good place to try. Someone mentioned a decent prolonged tease. Any more info there would be appreciated. Reply here or PM. Since CiCi and Wendy left new star, I haven't done much in terms of local AMPs. If anyone has a better place that gives a long tease, I'm all for it. I'll def report back. Like I said, in a streetwalker guy, so if I can help any gents in that realm, let me know.I had a great time with Kay about a month ago at BVR. Good teasing, decent massage, playful attitude. Only did 30 min, but got the full time; most of it involved teasing. Some mild roaming up top was encouraged, but clothes stayed on. Haven't been back, so not sure if she's still there. If she is, she might be the good tease you're looking for. Good luck out there! R5.

BigSwedeOO
01-31-18, 22:20
I had a great time with Kay about a month ago at BVR. Good teasing, decent massage, playful attitude. Only did 30 min, but got the full time; most of it involved teasing. Some mild roaming up top was encouraged, but clothes stayed on. Haven't been back, so not sure if she's still there. If she is, she might be the good tease you're looking for. Good luck out there! R5.Kay was there as of this past weekend. Very playful, I always get the hour. The girls always come out to play and plenty of utc up top.

Ccup2
02-01-18, 11:31
Saw this provider many years ago, she did 2 and 4 hands. Just curious if she is around as I will be in area.

Very nice lady, blonde, worked out an office building with many other professionals in it. Sorry for lack of info.

Ccup2
02-01-18, 11:34
About eight years ago I saw Susan on Elm Street, then she moved to W. Boylston. I heard she is now back in Worcester. Her service was originally very good. In W Boylston not so good. Has anyone seen her lately? She used to do 2 girl sessions with Natalie which were awesome. Time is not always kind to providers. Curious to hear about Susan and how to contact her.Trying to track her down as well. And Natalie too.

SecretSquirell
02-01-18, 13:26
As a former regular of both these two including a couple of amazing 4-hand sessions with both, I am sad to have to report both are no longer in the FBSM business. Natalie was in school for either homeopathic or some other type of alternative medicine degree. She finished, is employed at a medical practice outside MA and is no longer doing massages at all. Susan was initially doing FBSM to supplement her legit therapeutic practice then she tried moving away from it after getting certified in hypnotism. Don't think that worked out as a career move but ultimately I think she really wasn't into massage as her practice turned almost completely to mongers wanting more. She closed her practice and didn't share what type of work she was getting into but almost definitely not doing massage anymore. Please PM me if anyone knows differently.

Worcester's options have shrunken from an already low level to little more than the AMPs as no one new has come to replace these for a real massage with HE.

Trying to track her down as well. And Natalie too.

Modern2016
02-02-18, 14:25
As an occasional visitor to Worcester, I used to hit Envelope when Ying Ying was there. As most of you know, looks wise she was about what you could expect in the area, but she was always reliable with a varied menu. My last visit to the area I hit up 154. It was a much better atmosphere than Envelope, which I think is a dump, but again, I only went there because I knew it was a sure thing. At 154 I got a thin, decent looking girl around 40, but it was just a good massage with a HE. I plan on being in the area next week and wanted to try another spot. Which place seems to be preferential. Can't or BVR?

MarriedTom
02-03-18, 10:28
As an occasional visitor to Worcester, I used to hit Envelope when Ying Ying was there. As most of you know, looks wise she was about what you could expect in the area, but she was always reliable with a varied menu. My last visit to the area I hit up 154. It was a much better atmosphere than Envelope, which I think is a dump, but again, I only went there because I knew it was a sure thing. At 154 I got a thin, decent looking girl around 40, but it was just a good massage with a HE. I plan on being in the area next week and wanted to try another spot. Which place seems to be preferential. Can't or BVR?Can't if you want more than standard.

NewEngland
02-05-18, 00:06
As a former regular of both these two including a couple of amazing 4-hand sessions with both, I am sad to have to report both are no longer in the FBSM business. Natalie was in school for either homeopathic or some other type of alternative medicine degree. She finished, is employed at a medical practice outside MA and is no longer doing massages at all. Susan was initially doing FBSM to supplement her legit therapeutic practice then she tried moving away from it after getting certified in hypnotism. Don't think that worked out as a career move but ultimately I think she really wasn't into massage as her practice turned almost completely to mongers wanting more. She closed her practice and didn't share what type of work she was getting into but almost definitely not doing massage anymore. Please PM me if anyone knows differently.

Worcester's options have shrunken from an already low level to little more than the AMPs as no one new has come to replace these for a real massage with HE.Yes knew Natalie was going back to school.

Susan was great as well knew first hand that she got p. O at some mongers.

One who's name I will not mention told her some inside private things that she flipped over.

He who I WON'T NAME BUT KNOWS is one of the reasons Susan stopped.

ARegularGuy
02-05-18, 12:26
Does anyone have news on the new place on 20 in Auburn? Ads suggest the place is like every other jack shack.

ARG.

Iamme Iam
02-05-18, 16:45
The safest thing for every monger to follow is the same quote from 'Fight club' deny or act innocent about this forum. I have believed in most cases guys who are big pro feminists are 2 things: beta males and looking to get into a girls pants. This almost always won't work, (unless you want to be BFF's with a girl you desire) and in the end it can only come back and bite you. I have never talked about this site, (except sSe from Gardner, who knew and read the site), Wendy at 154 has been specific about "never talk on the computer about us" (at 154 Central, Leominster). The whole review process is tainted when woman know your screen name, and expect you will praise their abilities on line, do anything less, and you are cut off. Older members remember the whole issue a decade ago with the whole free services for positive reviews, didn't work out except for one or two guys, and if hurt the reviews.

Yes knew Natalie was going back to school.

Susan was great as well knew first hand that she got p. O at some mongers.

One who's name I will not mention told her some inside private things that she flipped over.

He who I WON'T NAME BUT KNOWS is one of the reasons Susan stopped.

Wise Owl
02-05-18, 21:51
Does anyone have news on the new place on 20 in Auburn? Ads suggest the place is like every other jack shack.

ARG.I went there recently, an evening and they seem to do a good business. The facility is nice, a slit level house, very clean. The room was small with a door. Tina gave a fair body rub / massage which faded into a nice tease followed by a nice standard finish. UTC above was OK but extras were declined and she did negotiate for the finish (points off). Looks 6, massage, 7, finish 9. I guess it is similar to every other jack shack after all.

Attract
02-06-18, 04:01
Room with a door? When did that happen. I was there in December and the room had a curtain. Two rooms across each other with no voice privacy and both rooms had curtains. May be things have changed. I hope you are talking about the one on 2nd floor in Auburn St.

I went there recently, an evening and they seem to do a good business. The facility is nice, a slit level house, very clean. The room was small with a door. Tina gave a fair body rub / massage which faded into a nice tease followed by a nice standard finish. UTC above was OK but extras were declined and she did negotiate for the finish (points off). Looks 6, massage, 7, finish 9. I guess it is similar to every other jack shack after all.

Seek Grt Mass
02-06-18, 13:57
This is not the same place you're thinking of. This place is in same building as used car dealership across from large dealership heading up the hill on RT20 from 395.

Room with a door? When did that happen. I was there in December and the room had a curtain. Two rooms across each other with no voice privacy and both rooms had curtains. May be things have changed. I hope you are talking about the one on 2nd floor in Auburn St.

NewEngland
02-06-18, 19:16
The safest thing for every monger to follow is the same quote from 'Fight club' deny or act innocent about this forum. I have believed in most cases guys who are big pro feminists are 2 things: beta males and looking to get into a girls pants. This almost always won't work, (unless you want to be BFF's with a girl you desire) and in the end it can only come back and bite you. I have never talked about this site, (except sSe from Gardner, who knew and read the site), Wendy at 154 has been specific about "never talk on the computer about us" (at 154 Central, Leominster). The whole review process is tainted when woman know your screen name, and expect you will praise their abilities on line, do anything less, and you are cut off. Older members remember the whole issue a decade ago with the whole free services for positive reviews, didn't work out except for one or two guys, and if hurt the reviews.Well said.

Modern2016
02-07-18, 10:17
Can't if you want more than standard.After contemplating going to Can't, I heard Envelope had some renovations and some younger talent, so I gave it a try. I'm happy to say what I heard was true. First off the room is now partitioned off and no longer has that curtain with the bed behind it. The room was painted with a new carpet and much cleaner. They even fixed up that scanky bathroom that was there. There was a mamasan there with a girl named Lisa who appeared to be mid / late 30's. Decent face, short, with a nice little body. I told them I wanted an hour and paid the. 6. When Lisa came back to the room she spoke poor English and asked me to speak to her phone to translate. I said "get naked and let's have fun, then you can give me a massage". She read it, then held up one finger and said "you give me? I said yes, she smiled, and got undressed. It was not rushed, a lot of foreplay which she seemed to love. After we finished she stayed naked and gave me a massage until time was up. I don't know if they have other girls rotating there and what their menu is, but if you go and ask for Lisa, I am sure she will not disappoint.

BigStar1
02-09-18, 09:51
Can anybody else verify this change. I went there once and left as soon as I saw the massage hag.

She freaked me out, 50 ish and beat looking. Would love to try again, but not worth an hour drive to be disappointed again.

Bigstar1.

After contemplating going to Can't, I heard Envelope had some renovations and some younger talent, so I gave it a try. I'm happy to say what I heard was true. First off the room is now partitioned off and no longer has that curtain with the bed behind it. The room was painted with a new carpet and much cleaner. They even fixed up that scanky bathroom that was there. There was a mamasan there with a girl named Lisa who appeared to be mid / late 30's. Decent face, short, with a nice little body. I told them I wanted an hour and paid the. 6. When Lisa came back to the room she spoke poor English and asked me to speak to her phone to translate. I said "get naked and let's have fun, then you can give me a massage". She read it, then held up one finger and said "you give me? I said yes, she smiled, and got undressed. It was not rushed, a lot of foreplay which she seemed to love. After we finished she stayed naked and gave me a massage until time was up. I don't know if they have other girls rotating there and what their menu is, but if you go and ask for Lisa, I am sure she will not disappoint.

Attract
02-09-18, 10:33
The mamasan is 50+, Lisa is probably 40+. She has been there for a while. Nothing new.

Can anybody else verify this change. I went there once and left as soon as I saw the massage hag.

She freaked me out, 50 ish and beat looking. Would love to try again, but not worth an hour drive to be disappointed again.

Bigstar1.

Iamme Iam
02-09-18, 12:59
The mamasan is 50+, Lisa is probably 40+. She has been there for a while. Nothing new.I agree on ages, Lisa is late 40's to early 50's, Angela (late 50's) was the MMS but went a few days ago and CiCi (late 40's) seems to be the second staff or MMS now. She recognized me as soon as she saw me, I was a regular she knew from 154 Central.

BigStar1
02-09-18, 13:39
I agree on ages, Lisa is late 40's to early 50's, Angela (late 50's) was the MMS but went a few days ago and CiCi (late 40's) seems to be the second staff or MMS now. She recognized me as soon as she saw me, I was a regular she knew from 154 Central.So sounds like basically no change.

Bigstar1.

SMS 54
02-09-18, 22:01
A few nights ago as I was leaving a local Worcester AMP, a stranger approached my vehicle. I did not talk to him, but of all the reasons someone would approach my car, a LEO is near the top of the list. Makes think someone is planning a bust. Just thinking. Stay safe.Thanks for warning everyone, yes this action sounds very sinister, I would stay far away from that place, keep the news on, it's going to happen any second now.

Attract
02-09-18, 22:23
Can you PM me which AMP was it. I suspected same thing once, just want to make sure if it is the same location.

Thanks for warning everyone, yes this action sounds very sinister, I would stay far away from that place, keep the news on, it's going to happen any second now.

SP508
02-10-18, 09:10
Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be either a fictional story of a fantasy rape or an actual account of a violent sexual assault. Either way, it had no relevance to the purpose of this Forum. Thank You!

Troutman
02-10-18, 10:25
[Deleted by Admin]

See where it says "Report Post?"

A2

Attract
02-11-18, 21:26
So the new girl there is around 30. Slim and short. No English nor does she have any massage skills. Someone mentioned that she is super tight, she has a bone protruding at the entrance that makes it difficult to enter. It a unnatural situation, no clue how. Overall experience was cool.

JRod4494
02-13-18, 10:00
So the new girl there is around 30. Slim and short. No English nor does she have any massage skills. Someone mentioned that she is super tight, she has a bone protruding at the entrance that makes it difficult to enter. It a unnatural situation, no clue how. Overall experience was cool.Was there yesterday. Got an older mamasan. The massage wasn't great and the finish wasn't either. I think she knew I wasn't happy so she introduced me to the new girl. Very cute. Wish I had her to begin with. Oh well. I will def go back to try the younger one.

JpcCT
02-13-18, 12:15
Drew "Jessica".

Very fun personality and actually gave a great massage and was dfk (slow and nice I might add and initiated).

Standard rate.

10/10 if she is still there I recommend seeing her.

GenesisKarom
02-18-18, 09:53
Met Lisa in Envelope last week. Probably early 50's. Nice massage and tease is ok. Standard 40 house fee and 40 happy ending.

AmProblems
02-18-18, 15:06
Went on another site said 75 Webster was closed. Just spoke with Anna last week, she didn't say anything about closing. Just didn't want to get busted or set up if it is in fact closed. Anyone have any info on this??

Thanks.

AmProblems
02-18-18, 15:30
Can anyone tell me if Lisa down at envelope is one of the Lisa's that have worked at 75 Webster, New Star before??

SP508
02-19-18, 09:49
Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it appeared to be either a fictional story of a fantasy rape or an actual account of a violent sexual assault. Either way, it had no relevance to the purpose of this Forum. Thank You!Hey it's fine that you didn't like my post but it was neither s fantasy rape nor a violent sexual assault so how about you take down that description so that people who haven't read the post to form there own opinion don't assume I'm some kind of rapist.

OK, here's what you wrote, word for word

"I wanted to sample the goods so I stood up and tried to lay her on the table (no engrish whatsoever!) she fought me every step of the way!! Kept motioning too big and pointed to the kitty and made the small sign with her fingers but I persisted. WOW SHE WASNT KIDDING! I couldn't get all the way in but it felt great though. She damn near almost was half way off the table trying to make it so I couldn't work my way in deeper. Eventually my efforts to drive it home succumbed to the inevitable and I filled the bag. Damage was. 8 and I'm curious to see if she would let me go another round. She was definitely walking funny when she let me out LOL."

See the part where you said "she fought me every step of the way" Then you went on to say that the whole time she was trying to escape you but you wouldn't let her " She damn near almost was half way off the table trying to make it so I couldn't work my way in deeper."

Your words, not mine, and if that's what happened, I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure in every jurisdiction in the states they would call that rape.

A2

Since you sort of insisted that I post this you might want to burn any connection between you the real person and this account (no we won't delete it) it's pretty explicit and I wouldn't want to get busted with this account open on the phone in my pocket.

SP508
02-19-18, 23:26
Hey it's fine that you didn't like my post but it was neither s fantasy rape nor a violent sexual assault so how about you take down that description so that people who haven't read the post to form there own opinion don't assume I'm some kind of rapist.

OK, here's what you wrote, word for word

"I wanted to sample the goods so I stood up and tried to lay her on the table (no engrish whatsoever!) she fought me every step of the way!! Kept motioning too big and pointed to the kitty and made the small sign with her fingers but I persisted. WOW SHE WASNT KIDDING! I couldn't get all the way in but it felt great though. She damn near almost was half way off the table trying to make it so I couldn't work my way in deeper. Eventually my efforts to drive it home succumbed to the inevitable and I filled the bag. Damage was. 8 and I'm curious to see if she would let me go another round. She was definitely walking funny when she let me out LOL."

See the part where you said "she fought me every step of the way" Then you went on to say that the whole time she was trying to escape you but you wouldn't let her " She damn near almost was half way off the table trying to make it so I couldn't work my way in deeper."

Your words, not mine, and if that's what happened, I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure in every jurisdiction in the states they would call that rape.

A2

Since you sort of insisted that I post this you might want to burn any connection between you the real person and this account (no we won't delete it) it's pretty explicit and I wouldn't want to get busted with this account open on the phone in my pocket.I still stand by the post. Everything was consensual but I can see how it was poorly worded. At no point did she say no or try to make me stop because I would have. Just played the game that many providers do after they get the money from you before they fill their end of the bargain.

Carl33
02-20-18, 17:55
Hey it's fine that you didn't like my post but it was neither s fantasy rape nor a violent sexual assault so how about you take down that description so that people who haven't read the post to form there own opinion don't assume I'm some kind of rapist.
It sure as hell sounded like rape to me. Just because they accept money in exchange for sex, doesn't mean you should treat them like shit.

Admin2
02-20-18, 23:05
I still stand by the post. Everything was consensual but I can see how it was poorly worded. At no point did she say no or try to make me stop because I would have. Just played the game that many providers do after they get the money from you before they fill their end of the bargain.I've heard about guys like you and until this moment I always thought they were a figment of feminazi imagination. No shit, I honestly did.

You wrote "she fought me every step of the way!! Kept motioning too big and pointed to the kitty and made the small sign with her fingers but I persisted. WOW SHE WASNT KIDDING! I couldn't get all the way in but it felt great though. She damn near almost was half way off the table trying to make it so I couldn't work my way in deeper. Eventually my efforts to drive it home succumbed to the inevitable and I filled the bag."

And now you are saying "everything was consensual" and "At no point did she say no or try to make me stop" when they "fight you every step of the way" that's them telling you no.

You honestly believe this wasn't rape.

A2 is fucking dumbstruck and you need to fucking go. I thought keeping you on moderation would be enough but you can't be a part of this site anymore.

A2

DurtyDawg
02-21-18, 17:51
A2, I applaud you for your morals and scruples. It sounded like rape to me as well, or at the VERY least abusive treatment.

A provider's limits aren't to be exceeded, EVER!!

Sometimes, in my experience, they'll relax them willingly, but in the Gentleman's Handbook no means no. Sometimes it means "No, not today", or "No, maybe next time", but it never, ever means "Yeah, go ahead and violate my boundaries or hurt me".

Guys like him are predators. Thank you for keeping a high standard here.

Seek Grt Mass
02-21-18, 17:57
Way to keep things in shape around here A2!

Seeker.

I've heard about guys like you and until this moment I always thought they were a figment of feminazi imagination. No shit, I honestly did.

You wrote "she fought me every step of the way!! Kept motioning too big and pointed to the kitty and made the small sign with her fingers but I persisted. WOW SHE WASNT KIDDING! I couldn't get all the way in but it felt great though. She damn near almost was half way off the table trying to make it so I couldn't work my way in deeper. Eventually my efforts to drive it home succumbed to the inevitable and I filled the bag."

And now you are saying "everything was consensual" and "At no point did she say no or try to make me stop" when they "fight you every step of the way" that's them telling you no.

You honestly believe this wasn't rape.

A2 is fucking dumbstruck and you need to fucking go. I thought keeping you on moderation would be enough but you can't be a part of this site anymore.

A2

ClitfLicker
02-21-18, 18:32
Way to keep things in shape around here A2!

Seeker.I haven't posted in quite a while, so bear with me. I have had similar experiences as SP508 had. I always play the gentle, slow card and always get my way. If it ever takes a wrong turn and I can't have my way, I think I would politely ask for a reduction in pay and get a handy, leave and probably not go back regardless of the outcome. I think we should all understand that once something makes it out to the internet it NEVER goes away. In this day and age of allegations of sexual misconduct floating around, I am going to be sure what I post is accurate and not tempt the "indiscretion" beast.

Just my 2 cents.

Clit.

Admin2
02-22-18, 00:06
I haven't posted in quite a while, so bear with me. I have had similar experiences as SP508 had. I always play the gentle, slow card and always get my way. If it ever takes a wrong turn and I can't have my way, I think I would politely ask for a reduction in pay and get a handy, leave and probably not go back regardless of the outcome. I think we should all understand that once something makes it out to the internet it NEVER goes away. In this day and age of allegations of sexual misconduct floating around, I am going to be sure what I post is accurate and not tempt the "indiscretion" beast.

Just my 2 cents.

Clit.You can pay chicks for rough sex we have no problems with that. You can pay for rape fantasy's if you want, no problem because that's all agreed on.

This is the chronology of that post.

He posted the rape story. Somebody reported it "dude, I think some guy is posting about raping some chick. " I looked at the post and read what he said, it was sexual assault, I removed it, threw the flag and put the account on moderation. THEN he came on and said "I didn't rape her so would you please make the redact text go away" so I posted what he wrote and said, yeah, this is rape as you wrote it. THEN he justified it but didn't say something else happened, he tried to say "she fought me every step if the way. But eventually succumbed to the inevitable" was consensual sex, clearly it is not and it is also not "I always play the gentle, slow card and always get my way. " There was nothing "slow" nor "gentle" in what he wrote. And there was certainly no accepting no as a no and trying to get his money back.

I've been moderating the forum for 5 years and this is the second time I've had to throw this flag. I don't pull it out of my pocket lightly but it's all in what he posted.

LadySniff
02-22-18, 00:42
You as an admin don't need to explain yourself. I was shocked that the post lasted as long as it did. (I wasn't touching this with a 10 ft pole.) I read the op and it's clear as day. Women are not meat. If they rip you off, take the hit. They need the money way more than we do. If a woman says no, it's over. Take the loss and find another one that suits you. We pay women for their time. They are not obligated to do anything with us, and can end the meeting at their discretion. This is all basic stuff. Maybe a reminder is needed. That guy went on and on, trying to justify what was clearly a rape. I honestly read that post thinking it'll be taken down in seconds and that's be the end of it.

Two things,

1. I pay women for sex, good sex, I'm 100% clear about that up front (given I don't fuck around in barbaric countries like the USA where it's illegal) I do not pay them for their time. They can end the session anytime they want but they won't get paid if they end it before the agreed upon time and service. Women taking your money for sex then changing their mind and keeping the money may be basic stuff in your book but it's not in mine. Unless I am at a brothel I also never pay them until the session is complete, which they are also informed about ahead of time so they have no opportunity to rip me off. If they don't agree to those terms I hang up and call the next one.

2. At the time that post was originally put up the poster was an unmoderated senior member, I never saw it until it was reported. Why didn't you report it when you saw it?

A2

LadySniff
02-22-18, 08:52
1. Here in the States, to skirt around the law, women are paid for their "time" instead. No law against that. During that time, if they are so overcome with lust for you that they want sex, that's legal.

2. The post was so brazen, that by the time I got around to reading it, I honestly thought it had already been reported. Like seeing a car accident and thinking the ambulance is already on the way. Next time, I'll hit the button.

Cool, cool, cool.

1. I know brother and I don't know how you guys do it.

2. I was shocked when I read it and I was fucking FLOORED when he defended it not once but twice.

A2

JpcCT
02-26-18, 09:51
Drew Sophia on Thursday night.

Looks: 7.

Massage / Tease: 8.

Finish: 7 (rushed).

Last two times the girls were looking for more than the standard C-note. Wonder what's going on to cause this?

Is Thata Sw
02-26-18, 12:01
Some of us mongers know the world we are stepping into when dealing with these girls. Especially on first meeting, we go in with our guards slightly up, our wallets and cell phones in our car, and our expectations set bellow what we are wishing for. When things go well, maybe we just met a new regular girl worth visiting again. When things don't go so well, we move on and forget about it.

I never demand more than what the girl is offering. If she claims to do something and then doesn't do it upon delivery, I'm fine with that, because I know I will not be donating anything else to her charity in the future. Most of us naturally live by these guidelines, similar to how most of us don't hit our wives because they burn't the gravy. But, there are men among us who don't think their message is being heard, who feel they're being taken advantage of or not being respected. These types may even think there's some deficit within them to which a provider could sense and take advantage of if she wanted to, and they must counteract this by showing them that this weakness will not be exploited. These men are not good at practicing humility, their ego's are not good at stepping down and accepting some disappointment. They especially cannot accept disappointment from a physically and mentally weaker version of themselves (the female), as her position in society doesn't deem her the right to decide who gets a cookie and who doesn't. And the mere fact that this female has decided that he (the man) is not worthy of getting everything he desires, is the ultimate blow to his self worth and the ultimate accelerant to his self doubt. This in turn makes the man panic and get irritated, to which his only solution to showing he is a worthy man, equal to the worthiest, is to physically dominate and suppress and notion of equality or superiority that the female may posses.

The thing is, the man being in a house of providers, is in itself a weakness. There is no superiority possible at that point on the mans behalf. He's in a vulnerable position and will be lucky to do business with someone who won't exploit that. He is a customer hoping to be taken care of. He doesn't have the right to forcefully tell the sales team how to do business. His only option is to find a different dealership and hope they have better saleswomen.

DurtyDawg
02-26-18, 18:33
Some of us mongers know the world we are stepping into when dealing with these girls. Especially on first meeting, we go in with our guards slightly up, our wallets and cell phones in our car, and our expectations set bellow what we are wishing for. When things go well, maybe we just met a new regular girl worth visiting again. When things don't go so well, we move on and forget about it.

I never demand more than what the girl is offering. If she claims to do something and then doesn't do it upon delivery, I'm fine with that, because I know I will not be donating anything else to her charity in the future. Most of us naturally live by these guidelines, similar to how most of us don't hit our wives because they burn't the gravy. But, there are men among us who don't think their message is being heard, who feel they're being taken advantage of or not being respected. These types may even think there's some deficit within them to which a provider could sense and take advantage of if she wanted to, and they must counteract this by showing them that this weakness will not be exploited. These men are not good at practicing humility, their ego's are not good at stepping down and accepting some disappointment. They especially cannot accept disappointment from a physically and mentally weaker version of themselves (the female), as her position in society doesn't deem her the right to decide who gets a cookie and who doesn't. And the mere fact that this female has decided that he (the man) is not worthy of getting everything he desires, is the ultimate blow to his self worth and the ultimate accelerant to his self doubt. This in turn makes the man panic and get irritated, to which his only solution to showing he is a worthy man, equal to the worthiest, is to physically dominate and suppress and notion of equality or superiority that the female may posses.

The thing is, the man being in a house of providers, is in itself a weakness. There is no superiority possible at that point on the mans behalf. He's in a vulnerable position and will be lucky to do business with someone who won't exploit that. He is a customer hoping to be taken care of. He doesn't have the right to forcefully tell the sales team how to do business. His only option is to find a different dealership and hope they have better saleswomen.That's one of the most eloquently written and thoughtful posts I've ever read here, and it shows the kind of strength of character, humility, and kindness that I try to bring to the table when I'm visiting our companions. It's an attitude that has gifted me with MUCH more than what some of our lady friends initially offer or advertise.

I, too, go in with my expectations low on a first meeting to avoid disappointment and am nearly always surprised at what's offered as the sessions evolve. And it's NOT as if I'm in any way submissive. I'm dominant, confident, but also gentle, kind, and respectful, so I suppose they sense that and are willing to give more in return. I've had more than one girl tell me they wish more of their clients had my attitude. Then again, perhaps I'm just fortunate to have chosen the right girls. Who knows?

What I DO know is acting the brute seems to me to be counter-productive and bound to get you black-listed or worse, and that being a gentleman usually gets you more satisfaction than was bargained for. Perhaps that makes me an atypical monger.

But what I really want to say is. . . Well written, Is Thata SW, well written!!

Thoren2002
02-27-18, 12:49
Has anyone been to X4 in Oxford of late? Probably been a year or so for me, not sure if it's still worth it when in the area or if I should seek another venue.

TheBoobHound
02-27-18, 21:49
Drew Sophia on Thursday night.

Looks: 7.

Massage / Tease: 8.

Finish: 7 (rushed).

Last two times the girls were looking for more than the standard C-note. Wonder what's going on to cause this?

I had a great time with Sophia a week or two ago. Excellent boobies, my type of girl. $100 was all inclusive.

Nfamous
02-28-18, 02:25
Never been to an AMP but I will have an opportunity in the Worcester area.

Not familiar but would love a great recommendation.

Please PM your suggestions.

Majic Mike
03-01-18, 04:12
Long time lurker first time posting. Stopped by BVR for the first time and drew Nikki. Pretty girl, nice body, OK english. Really good massage, I mean really good. Minimal tease at first. OTC while on my stomach. She had these tight spandex pants that showed camel toe. I could easily feel her lips and clit. On the flip I unsnap her bra and lifted her top. Nice B's with great nipples. Mutual nipple play was fun. Nice HE with explosive orgasm that hit her in the face. She laughed and didn't miss a beat saying "oh so strong, ha ha" LOL. . 5 HF. 5 tip. On the way out saw really pretty busty asian with a sort stylish hair cut. Hope to try her soon.

Aluver
03-01-18, 10:17
Had a bit of time yesterady afternoon and was going to swing by my newest local haunt, Anuja Spa in Husdon to see my sexy big titted hottie Angela to take a load off my mind. I tried to call a couple of times and just got voicemail which was odd. I was in the area, so I swung by and, alas, as I had feared with them being in such a high profile place in downtown Hudson as I rounded the corner I saw a magenta official looking document with a town seal was posted on the door and I could make out "Cease" before I kept on walking in case it was being watched for return customers. A shame, but I was wary each time I went in for service as it is / was literally like 2 blocks from town hall on the main drag. Wish they had chosen a more low profile location. Now, I don't know if this was an actual bust or if, like TREND Spa down the street, they got shut down until all the proper paperwork licensing each of the massage girls was obtained. But, I fear the former as they were pretty brazen, in my opinion, for the area.

I'd been meaning to post on here about Anuja as I've gone half a dozen times now since I found out about them opening up last November. I'm patient and don't mind a visit or two to scope out a new place if it shows promise on the 1st visit. 1st visit was decent with a nice looking younger girl and a pretty vanilla manual release with no roaming, but on my 2nd visit I got Angela who seems to be the weekday mamasan. (I did go on the weekend twice and Angela was not there and an older not "working" lady was at the desk.) Angela was awesome, real nice massage, awesome body and tits and nice release. And again, with my patience, over four visits with her I had worked up to full access up top and OTC down below and there were indications UTC downstairs may be available. No indication that FS would ever be offered unfortunately, but one can dream. Only downside was with her running the front desk when it got busy she was in and out my room far too many times, but she had the goods to keep me coming back even with that distraction.

I wasn't able to find any news about a recent bust, but if it happened recently may take a week to pop up on crime blotters. Anuja's entire internet presence seems to be gone. They had been advertising on BP daily. So it doesn't bode well, but perhaps it is temporary.

Is Thata Sw
03-01-18, 12:38
I was in the Ayer area yesterday and feeling in the mood for a massage. I thought of Leeza, I called her, and was at her place within 20 minutes. This was my second time visiting her. I know some have said the busy downtown area where she rents her office is a bit off putting. I feel the opposite. Walking the one block from my car to her office door, I felt like I blended into the bustling downtown setting. The only time things could possibly get awkward is when walking up the stairs to her 2nd floor office space and possibly passing someone else in that building, but even then, who gives a shit.

I entered her clean spacious office and she greeted me with a hug and smile. She's always laughing and smiling, this 2nd visit was even more so. I gave her. 8 for a half hour, her set number which includes the tip, but extra is always nice. I laid stomach down, she took the very warm oil out, and started rubbing my legs slowly. She took her time and slowly went up my leg, adding more hot oil as she rubbed. The hot oil is amazing, I'm not sure why the AMP's don't use it. She got to my ass and slowly went all the way under and fully oiled my crank. She said "are you doing one or two? She was actually offering me two pops in the half hour, even knowing it would be over the half hour, she was being very accommodating. I said, "the one's fine". So I eventually flipped, she hot oiled me down there and did her slow sensual thing. I finished, then she said, "just because you finished doesn't mean your massage is done. " She went on to massage my bad ankle with hot oil for another 10 minutes or so (per my request on body part), it felt so good to have someone carefully rub my arthritic ankle. Then I said, "I think I could do that second pop, what would the additional donation be?" She said, "It will be included in your half hour. " She couldn't have been more gracious or caring. I finished my second pop on my knees, in a missionary position, drilling her hot oiled hand against the table in front of me. It was enjoyable. I only had a small tip on me, but she accepted it all smiles. I will bring more next time with these new expectations.

Great time, great slow sensual massage, actually therapeutic in additional to getting an amazing release. I'm not sure why I don't see her more often.

LooseGoose77
03-01-18, 15:58
Have any more info on her interested in giving her a try.

Swindle
03-01-18, 16:47
http://worcester.backpage.com/Therap...ngest/53206722 Stopped by for a visit and wished that I had not. Zero massage and zero nuru anything. She was good looking and all but I could tell that there was no enjoyment of any kind for her and very little for me. Waste of time and money.

ClitfLicker
03-01-18, 21:12
I was in the Ayer area yesterday and feeling in the mood for a massage. I thought of Leeza, I called her, and was at her place within 20 minutes. This was my second time visiting her. I know some have said the busy downtown area where she rents her office is a bit off putting. I feel the opposite. Walking the one block from my car to her office door, I felt like I blended into the bustling downtown setting. The only time things could possibly get awkward is when walking up the stairs to her 2nd floor office space and possibly passing someone else in that building, but even then, who gives a shit.

I entered her clean spacious office and she greeted me with a hug and smile. She's always laughing and smiling, this 2nd visit was even more so. I gave her. 8 for a half hour, her set number which includes the tip, but extra is alwabys nice. I laid stomach down, she took the very warm oil out, and started rubbing my legs slowly. She took her time and slowly went up my leg, adding more hot oil as she rubbed. The hot oil is amazing, I'm not sure why the AMP's don't use it. She got to my ass and slowly went all the way under and fully oiled my crank. She said "are you doing one or two? She was actually offering me two pops in the half hour, even knowing it would be over the half hour, she was being very accommodating. I said, "the one's fine". So I eventually flipped, she hot oiled me down there and did her slow sensual thing. I finished, then she said, "just because you finished doesn't mean your massage is done. " She went on to massage my bad ankle with hot oil for another 10 minutes or so (per my request on body part), it felt so good to have someone carefully rub my arthritic ankle. Then I said, "I think I could do that second pop, what would the additional donation be?" She said, "It will be included in your half hour. " She couldn't have been more gracious or caring. I finished my second pop on my knees, in a missionary position, drilling her hot oiled hand against the table in front of me. It was enjoyable. I only had a small tip on me, but she accepted it all smiles. I will bring more next time with these new expectations.

Great time, great slow sensual massage, actually therapeutic in additional to getting an amazing release. I'm not sure why I don't see her more often.Please I'm me contact info, I used to see her before she moved. Best touch and MSOG. Clinton. Close enough, and worth every penny.

Goose7334
03-02-18, 15:15
Hey folks,

Went over to BVR a couple of weeks ago, weekday during the daytime. Didn't get the name of my provider, but she had a super-tight body with a short bob-style haircut.

4 for HH + . 6.

Solid massage which was very relaxing and a good amount of tease before the flip. On the flip she stood at the head of the table and leaned over my face. Lifted her top and put her nips right in my mouth. Moved over to the side of the table for the release and OTC grinding of her valley on my hand. She got pretty into it. I didn't ask her to take off the bottoms, but I think she might if I repeat.

Afterwards she gave the standard "see you next time" routine, but then added "maybe tomorrow? (I think jokingly).

All-in-all a very enjoyable time, I would repeat.

Trailblazer99
03-02-18, 16:19
Has anyone been to X4 in Oxford of late? Probably been a year or so for me, not sure if it's still worth it when in the area or if I should seek another venue.I've seen two of theladies over the last several weeks with really different experiences:

1. Wendy. Excellent strong massage, 40 ish, roaming up top only under the covers really nice nipples, excellent finish. Wendy is no longer there.

2. Lucy. Good massage, 40 ish (I think) some of teasing, ok finish, no touching thank you very much! Saw today would not return with her.

I think there are better places for the money. Ie Envelope!

Play nice out there!

TrailBlazer.

Attract
03-03-18, 19:30
Services at X4 has been very inconsistent. Once in a while they have a good provider but they don't last. I have stopped going there as every time I visited there was someone new and services inconsistent.

I've seen two of theladies over the last several weeks with really different experiences:

1. Wendy. Excellent strong massage, 40 ish, roaming up top only under the covers really nice nipples, excellent finish. Wendy is no longer there.

2. Lucy. Good massage, 40 ish (I think) some of teasing, ok finish, no touching thank you very much! Saw today would not return with her.

I think there are better places for the money. Ie Envelope!

Play nice out there!

TrailBlazer.

Trailblazer99
03-05-18, 11:32
Has anyone used this service? I've seen her before as an escort under name Candy Kane or something to that effect. Her service was lackluster had to use her couch because bed was not there.

Good looking girl, nice body, just did not connect with her. Curious of others experience with her with massage.

Thanks,

Jim.

Thoren2002
03-05-18, 18:09
Has anyone used this service? I've seen her before as an escort under name Candy Kane or something to that effect. Her service was lackluster had to use her couch because bed was not there.

Good looking girl, nice body, just did not connect with her. Curious of others experience with her with massage.

Thanks,

Jim.Yes I saw her several months ago. Can't remember the name she was using. It was an awkward experience. She was pretty drunk the entire time and just couldn't stop saying the word "Faaaaabulous" Sounded like a Bravo tv show. Just wasn't my cup of tea, or vodka in her case.

BigStar1
03-05-18, 21:35
You got Kay, she is the best non FS provider there is. Always makes me happy to see her. I have gotten to the point where I walk if she is not available. She got the new bob a few months ago. She also has a nice tattoo.

Bigstar1.

Hey folks,

Went over to BVR a couple of weeks ago, weekday during the daytime. Didn't get the name of my provider, but she had a super-tight body with a short bob-style haircut.

4 for HH + . 6.

Solid massage which was very relaxing and a good amount of tease before the flip. On the flip she stood at the head of the table and leaned over my face. Lifted her top and put her nips right in my mouth. Moved over to the side of the table for the release and OTC grinding of her valley on my hand. She got pretty into it. I didn't ask her to take off the bottoms, but I think she might if I repeat.

Afterwards she gave the standard "see you next time" routine, but then added "maybe tomorrow? (I think jokingly).

All-in-all a very enjoyable time, I would repeat.

BigSwedeOO
03-07-18, 20:10
Kay is great. Legit massage, always enthusiastic and friendly. She is the only girl I've ever visited twice in 12 hours LOL.

You got Kay, she is the best non FS provider there is. Always makes me happy to see her. I have gotten to the point where I walk if she is not available. She got the new bob a few months ago. She also has a nice tattoo.

Bigstar1.

Bowent8
03-12-18, 20:43
Visited Leeza Last week in Clinton and as always a solid choice if you're into just the basics. Discreet enough of a location that you don't mind going in and out of the building in the day light. $. 8 for 1/2 and $1. 4 for the hour. She'll give you as many pops as you want. I opted for the two. She flips open her blouse to show her bra. Minimal OTR but it's the type of massage you just want to sit back and enjoy it. She does a good job making it all about you. You'll never leave disappointed.

TheBurgRider
03-15-18, 09:13
Ok, I can't figure this one out, been through craigs and BP and can't find what this abbreviation is for. Someone please help me out. Heading that way tomorrow and hope to try my luck. If not I'll be back to can't! Inbox is fine. Thanks.

TheBurgRider
03-15-18, 09:17
Never mind. Was thinking it was in Woootown, expanded my thought process. If I'm in Worcester, should I hit can't, or make the extra journey to BVR?

Ok, I can't figure this one out, been through craigs and BP and can't find what this abbreviation is for. Someone please help me out. Heading that way tomorrow and hope to try my luck. If not I'll be back to can't! Inbox is fine. Thanks.

BigStar1
03-15-18, 14:28
Never mind. Was thinking it was in Woootown, expanded my thought process. If I'm in Worcester, should I hit can't, or make the extra journey to BVR?Depends on what you want. FS go to can't, HE go to BVR. BVR you're going to get a good massage and the full hour, can't no massage and on your way quickly as you pop.

Bigstar1.

BigStar1
03-15-18, 20:23
Spent an hour with Kay his morning. Great time as always $. 20 for the hour and tip.

Bigstar1.

ARegularGuy
03-19-18, 13:40
122 Shrewsbury St, Worcester.

58 Main St, Sturbridge.

Ambrose
03-19-18, 18:03
122 Shrewsbury St, Worcester.

58 Main St, Sturbridge.Stopped in yesterday but I didn't stay. Place looks like it's ok but for some reason I wasn't into her, I was looking for more so I headed to Rhode Island.

Ambrose
03-19-18, 18:10
Went to the new Auburn location last week for a 4 hand. Both girls Jessica and Wendy looked good and were fun to be with. Four hand 100, tipped each girl 50 for a total of 200. There was a third girl working but I didn't see her so I went back the next day to see her, Coco is her name, also a fun time. 6 o /50.

Majic Mike
03-19-18, 23:25
Spent an hour with Kay his morning. Great time as always $. 20 for the hour and tip.

Bigstar1.Did the same today myself.

Iamme Iam
03-28-18, 14:12
Looking for a FS visit this week in Worcester, wondered how the new talent is at Canterbury, or if anyone has seen CiCi at Envelope? Also, anyone check out the new Spa on Salisbury st across from Via? https://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/d/grand-openingtouch-of/6545246134.html.

PM or on the forum is fine, I have info for AMP FS visits in area North of Worcester.

EubaBrown
03-28-18, 23:24
Did the same today myself.So I visited BVR for the first time today. This isn't near me, but I was in Woo today and planned to see Kay. I called ahead and asked for Kay and asked again when I arrived. I knew the girl I drew wasn't her by the description of Kay's hair. Despite that, I went ahead. The girl's name was Hi Lou. On a positive note, she gave me one of the best massages I have ever had. She was awesome.

During the massage, I gave all the signs, but she wasn't willing to do more than HE and OTC down below. OTC up top was strictly prohibited. With that said, I got the full hour and she was very good. I was just disappointed that I didn't get Kay and the event was not as sensual as I was looking forward to. Kay was at the desk when I left. Next time I will get with her or walk out.

FloydFec1
03-29-18, 04:14
Recently visited Canterbury, and drew Nina.

Attractive, nice big chest, but zero English, massage skills or ST skills. Massage consisted of just pushing skin around. She tried to upsell FS with me, wanting 1. 6, countered with 1. 2, which she accepted. Finished, but didn't really enjoy it. I should have stayed home, as overall this visit was underwhelming.

Bring back Julie. She was great!

Stay Safe,

FF.

FloydFec1
03-29-18, 04:16
Looking for a FS visit this week in Worcester, wondered how the new talent is at Canterbury, or if anyone has seen CiCi at Envelope? Also, anyone check out the new Spa on Salisbury st across from Via? https://worcester.craigslist.org/thp/d/grand-openingtouch-of/6545246134.html.

PM or on the forum is fine, I have info for AMP FS visits in area North of Worcester.See my post, comment just below this one. Recommend you avoid Nina. She's the room on the left as you walk in.

FF.

Ambrose
03-29-18, 18:25

PM or on the forum is fine, I have info for AMP FS visits in area North of Worcester.That one is on Shrewsbury Street, not Salisbury. See my post 3 or 4 down from this one.

Iamme Iam
03-30-18, 17:20
Without getting into much detail, if any local senior members would like info on BBFS at a local AMP, get in touch and I will send details. Know this is a touchy subject and gets some guys in a tizzy, but I have info to share for the few who are interested.

DBag39
03-30-18, 18:24
Without getting into much detail, if any local senior members would like info on BBFS at a local AMP, get in touch and I will send details. Know this is a touchy subject and gets some guys in a tizzy, but I have info to share for the few who are interested.Since I'm not a senior, I didn't want to send you a pm. However, if you would like to share with me, I would definitely appreciate it.

Matt9978
03-30-18, 18:28
Without getting into much detail, if any local senior members would like info on BBFS at a local AMP, get in touch and I will send details. Know this is a touchy subject and gets some guys in a tizzy, but I have info to share for the few who are interested.Definitely interested. Please PM me. Thanks partner.

TheBruiser666
03-31-18, 00:03
Great session tonight with a new face named Katie. Really fucking cute. Great tease and showed a ton of enthusiasm on the flip. Had me gushing real good! Great touch and UTC option. A hidden gem I don't see much written about them on here. Safe, sanitary and with good talent.

ClitfLicker
03-31-18, 06:12
Without getting into much detail, if any local senior members would like info on BBFS at a local AMP, get in touch and I will send details. Know this is a touchy subject and gets some guys in a tizzy, but I have info to share for the few who are interested.I would love it if you shared this places info with me, been out for awhile and want to get back in. I will certainly share back.

Clit.

WorcGuy00
03-31-18, 13:35

PM or on the forum is fine, I have info for AMP FS visits in area North of Worcester.I saw CiCi around a week ago. Well it started out with Linda. A little more than half way through CiCi joined Linda. Linda said "she new girl", and as far as her rub I believe it. Had no idea what she was doing. Kind of just looking for a place rub where Linda wasn't / I think she was probably watching Linda on how to do it. No pressure, very repetitive. Linda will probably (or already has) worked with her on this. Anyway, I asked for CiCi for the finish. BBFS was on menu, but I went with CFS (She hopped on, gave me a peck on the lips, and off we went. CiCi is probably in her 20's, probably under 5 feet tall, Short / boyish haircut. Tight body. Does a lot of talking. No idea what she's saying. No English at all.

Wise Owl
03-31-18, 17:21
Without getting into much detail, if any local senior members would like info on BBFS at a local AMP, get in touch and I will send details. Know this is a touchy subject and gets some guys in a tizzy, but I have info to share for the few who are interested.I am also interested in which AMP this is, if you find it in your heart to let us now. Yes, PM is the best way. Thanks.

Horny As Hell
04-01-18, 20:46
If any of you guys that like Kay haven't tried Nikki out yet you definitely NEED to.

I had a GREAT time with her. Cute face, awesome natural C cup tits with big nips, a soft but firm bubble butt too.

Very nice lady and very accommodating too.

I doubt I'll try Kay again, that's how much I liked Nikki.

Moses1892
04-02-18, 04:37
Saw Lezza last week for the first time in a year. Same great service and ending. Be aware she is HJ only and roaming is very limited. But the overall experience is amazing. Relaxation massage at its best!

TheBruiser666
04-02-18, 13:09
Saw Lezza last week for the first time in a year. Same great service and ending. Be aware she is HJ only and roaming is very limited. But the overall experience is amazing. Relaxation massage at its best!Last time I saw Leeza she worshipped my cock. Unreal provider. My experience was different from yours, though-- she relaxed me with her mouth. I pushed her head down pretty forcibly as I read her the Riot Act. Leeza is a good girl whos uvala was used as a speed bag. Try harder my friend.

Dangbee
04-02-18, 13:36
Saw Lezza last week for the first time in a year. Same great service and ending. Be aware she is HJ only and roaming is very limited. But the overall experience is amazing. Relaxation massage at its best!I agree. I had her about a month ago. Great relaxing massage. And the HJ was OUTSTANDING! She is all older but I still think she is very attractive I'd totally ram her if I could. She is a must see.

Umbrellaman1
04-02-18, 14:22
First time this has ever happened to me. Got the new girl at envelope and went for the FS, at an agreed to tip of $. Well let's just say I left such a lasting impression that she breathlessly gave me a $20 rebate!

Iman2765
04-02-18, 14:48
First time this has ever happened to me. Got the new girl at envelope and went for the FS, at an agreed to tip of $. Well let's just say I left such a lasting impression that she breathlessly gave me a $20 rebate!That's got to be a first LOL, way to!

TheBruiser666
04-02-18, 17:36
First time this has ever happened to me. Got the new girl at envelope and went for the FS, at an agreed to tip of $. Well let's just say I left such a lasting impression that she breathlessly gave me a $20 rebate!Bro, same thing. I railed her and she gave me a rebate! She even allowed me to throat jam her! I used a lot of force and showed that * no quarter and she loved it!

TheBruiser666
04-02-18, 19:41
That's got to be a first LOL, way to!I deep-dicked her! She let me give her a creamie filling!

Matt9978
04-03-18, 06:43
I eep-dicked her! She let me give her a creamie filling!Did anyone get the name of this new girl?

Post Script - had I reread the entries I would’ve seen that her name was Linda. Sorry about that.

Matt9978
04-03-18, 09:04
I saw CiCi around a week ago. Well it started out with Linda. A little more than half way through CiCi joined Linda. Linda said "she new girl", and as far as her rub I believe it. Had no idea what she was doing. Kind of just looking for a place rub where Linda wasn't / I think she was probably watching Linda on how to do it. No pressure, very repetitive. Linda will probably (or already has) worked with her on this. Anyway, I asked for CiCi for the finish. BBFS was on menu, but I went with CFS (She hopped on, gave me a peck on the lips, and off we went. CiCi is probably in her 20's, probably under 5 feet tall, Short / boyish haircut. Tight body. Does a lot of talking. No idea what she's saying. No English at all.Thanks, Worcguy, for the vine. I had a session with CiCi yesterday. Worcguy's assessment was correct. Short haircut, tight little spinner, I would have estimated more like mid 30's. Given the reviews, I expected FS so I put my $ tip on the table before she came in. She saw it immediately. Massage was OK, there was no ST, only a couple of stray grazes of my boys. Once she asked me to flip, she got her phone and used to translator to ask me "what do you want". I went for BBFS and was not disappointed. She pulled me off the table and sat me on the edge. She got down on her knees and started to work. Long story short, I ended up plowing her BB. I would definitely return. But next time, I want to try Linda.

Wabbitt9
04-03-18, 10:15
So, I made quite a few rookie errors on Friday in my first ever trip to can't.

1. I only had large bills (namely fifties).

2. I went with half an hour when a quarter hour was right about right.

3. I should have knocked out the easy one first.

Ended up doing a walk around the block because there was a black guy walking REALLY slowly by the place fucking with his phone, and I wasn't trying to make it obvious that I was going to get a rub and tug. When I circled back around it was clear. Hit the buzzer and waited what felt like an eternity.

The girl that answered was cute. Probably mid 30's with a nice face and a nice shape. I was immediately ushered into the left room at the door (aka, the one that guys had recently been saying not to take). My brain was calling abort, but since previous reports had said the girl in that room was in her 40's with big tits, I figured maybe she'd been switched out.

Get in the room, pull two fifties from my wallet, tell the girl to bring me back my change. Yeah. That didn't happen. Get stripped down and lay face down on the table.

Got to say. It was a decent massage, so maybe word got back that she needed to do more than just move the skin around. She straddled my ass and put all her weight into it. Actually worked a kink out of the small of my back that had been bothering me for a few weeks, and my back actually cracked at one point. Once the flip happened, she did a pretty decent rub on my chest and legs. All in all, given what a real massage costs, it was worth what I'd already spent.

Then she gave the universal signal for HE, and since by that point I'd already been squeezing her ass and rubbing her clit under her panties. I was already harder than times in '29. So I pulled out another fifty (dumbass) and she shook her head no. And since my little head was doing all the thinking, I pulled out another one and asked if she was going to get me change this time (ha ha. I'm a fucking moron.). She pulls out the girls and they're nice and big but obviously fake. Starts a nice, steady jerk. Faster than I'd do myself but not a jackhammer, while I play with her tits. After a couple minutes I nut on her hand, she cleans me up, and I get dressed and go on my way while wondering why the hell I'd just dropped two bills to get jerked off. And cursing myself for getting large bills at the bank when I was getting the cash out for my planned evening with Monica.

So, yeah. Get all twenties next time.

Funny story though. Before I went over there I stopped at the nearby Wendy's first. In that same parking lot is a different AMP that (t0 my knowledge) is strictly legit. Two tables away is a family eating. Suddenly the daughter (who was probably 10 or so) points at the place and says, "Dad. Why don't you get some Asian bodywork!

Almost choked on my sandwich trying not to laugh.

JohnnyFunBoy
04-03-18, 12:56
Thanks, Worcguy, for the vine. I had a session with CiCi yesterday. Worcguy's assessment was correct. Short haircut, tight little spinner, I would have estimated more like mid 30's. Given the reviews, I expected FS so I put my $ tip on the table before she came in. She saw it immediately. Massage was OK, there was no ST, only a couple of stray grazes of my boys. Once she asked me to flip, she got her phone and used to translator to ask me "what do you want". I went for BBFS and was not disappointed. She pulled me off the table and sat me on the edge. She got down on her knees and started to work. Long story short, I ended up plowing her BB. I would definitely return. But next time, I want to try Linda.Where is this envelope massage parlor? Would like to try it, inbox me with details, location please.