PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Nibco1985
01-04-24, 15:59
Hi all, coming to visit this weekend and saw a post on STG for a massage by Heather. Seems like she's been around for awhile, any input would be appreciated.

YellowBonker
01-12-24, 14:13
Hi, I'm in town for couple day. Which one is better k98 or best foot relax? Which best foot relax I having problem finding them. Can anyone share experience for those. Or recommend any I'm staying in Sugarland. Thanks.

MrVeryOrange
01-12-24, 19:58
Who is heather? And I think you meant g98, so I think you should go to both. Toftt.

Daddu69
01-13-24, 21:01
Who is heather? And I think you meant g98, so I think you should go to both. Toftt.Any info on Hong Kong?

Perfect health is great!

MrVeryOrange
01-14-24, 21:14
Hongkong off of Richmond? That place is fun.

Awefasd
01-15-24, 17:12
Having visited the area last week and reading what was close to me, I opted for Malibu.

Very non-descript place in a shopping center. I didn't call or anything but made my way there and saw Angel. Latina girl with nice cleavage and ass, hanging out in the front area. I asked for an appointment for a massage, and she said we don't do massages. Have you been here before? I fumbled my way around saying yeah. I saw the asian girl last time. She said they only do table showers, and it was $70 for it.

I gave her the money and went into the massage room while she got the table shower warmed up. She then came and got me for a nice table massage, then asked more about if it was OK for a body slide. She disrobed and did a nice slide, then asked if it was OK to slide some more. Put a cover and gave me a nice riding in reverse CG. She then asked if we wanted to go back to the room where we she took my cover off, applied a new one and did some missionary, riding, and doggy on the massage table. After the initial awkward interaction, I was quite pleased. Probably my first latina in the massage setting. She didn't ask for anything specific on pricing, so I gave her 200 which was worth it to me. Nice fake tits, big ass and sexy girl. Lots of makeup so probably hiding an older appearance but her body was great. Not sure how it works as she was the only one there on a Sunday, but she locked the door while we were busy.

Thanks for the info from a traveler!

TxxFxx
01-21-24, 22:37
Having visited the area last week and reading what was close to me, I opted for Malibu.

Very non-descript place in a shopping center. I didn't call or anything but made my way there and saw Angel. Latina girl with nice cleavage and ass, hanging out in the front area. I asked for an appointment for a massage, and she said we don't do massages. Have you been here before? I fumbled my way around saying yeah. I saw the asian girl last time. She said they only do table showers, and it was $70 for it.

I gave her the money and went into the massage room while she got the table shower warmed up. She then came and got me for a nice table massage, then asked more about if it was OK for a body slide. She disrobed and did a nice slide, then asked if it was OK to slide some more. Put a cover and gave me a nice riding in reverse CG. She then asked if we wanted to go back to the room where we she took my cover off, applied a new one and did some missionary, riding, and doggy on the massage table. After the initial awkward interaction, I was quite pleased. Probably my first latina in the massage setting. She didn't ask for anything specific on pricing, so I gave her 200 which was worth it to me. Nice fake tits, big ass and sexy girl. Lots of makeup so probably hiding an older appearance but her body was great. Not sure how it works as she was the only one there on a Sunday, but she locked the door while we were busy.

Thanks for the info from a traveler!Was the 200 on top of the 70 house fee? Or total OTD?

Thanks.

MrVeryOrange
02-02-24, 20:31
Txfx yes I believe so.

Awefasd
02-04-24, 17:01
Was the 200 on top of the 70 house fee? Or total OTD?

Thanks.That's what I gave on top of house fee.

Ohio2019
02-09-24, 19:30
I will be visiting in March and was wondering if any of the massage places near the hobby airport are worth a visit?

Also, in general are the AMP full service with table shower? Where I am, they are all HR only.

MrVeryOrange
02-10-24, 22:44
I would visit h bath house or yellow studio in the area. Maybe the korean bars.

Rebrobate218
02-11-24, 12:27
I would visit h bath house or yellow studio in the area. Maybe the korean bars.The Korean bars on telephone road are still hopping?

TxxFxx
02-12-24, 00:34
That's what I gave on top of house fee.On my visits to the area, I have found that tips for FS at most AMP's is between. 100-. 140. When researching LMT, tips for FS seem to be closer to. 200. Is this common for LMT's in the area? Just want to make sure I am prepared if I decide to give one a try.

Thanks.

FosterWheatly
02-13-24, 15:49
Anyone know of a place in the area that offers a table shower and decent massage? Not that concerned with extras but not opposed. Been to reflexology and massage was good but haven't been in a while.

MrVeryOrange
02-29-24, 00:04
Try yellow rose spa.

Magik
03-02-24, 18:06
I was in the area and decided to make a pit stop at Malibu again today. There was a good looking latina with tattoos in the lobby putting on her make up and talking on FaceTime. She asked me to have a seat and said another girl would be right with me. The other girl was a thicker tan latina with big tits who led me in. She took 60 off me and said to get ready for the shower. I stripped down, threw on a robe, and waited for there to come back. She popped back in once she had the water warming up and led be to the table shower. We small talk while she latched me up. She said she was from Havana, Cuba and she told me that she loved my cock. She asked if I wanted her to take care of me on the table, which was the way I enjoyed the asian chicks services last time. I opted to head back to the room of the action this time. She asked for another 140 for everything, and got on her knees. She gave good head, at least as good as it could be with the wrapper. I was feeling lazy and didn't really want to bang her. So encouraged her as best as I could while she sucked my shaft, held her by her hair and thrust her mouth up and down. She was ready to fuck, but I asked her if I could just cum on her face and tits and she was with it. Maybe since I told her I was close (I really wasn't), but anyhow, she got back on her knees in front of me and I stroked myself to completion for her. As I made my way out the other girl was still in the front getting pretty. I may need to come back for her too.

MrVeryOrange
03-03-24, 22:20
Did you get her name? I saw Brenda at renew up nw. Also latina.

Jermyn
03-04-24, 01:36
Is there any legal pretty white masseuse in town?

MrVeryOrange
03-09-24, 21:39
Yes go see renew spa.

VericB
03-11-24, 09:17
Anybody know why Perfect Massage on S Dairy Ashford was closed yesterday? I'd been meaning to take a look and ended up in the area yesterday (Sun 3/10). It was locked up and nobody answered the phone number when I tried it. I thought they were one of the late night or all night spots.

Vindylst
03-14-24, 09:36
Anybody know why Perfect Massage on S Dairy Ashford was closed yesterday? I'd been meaning to take a look and ended up in the area yesterday (Sun 3/10). It was locked up and nobody answered the phone number when I tried it. I thought they were one of the late night or all night spots.I experienced the same thing as you that other day. Don't really got a solid answer but for sure wouldn't be the last. I've seen shit like this before. Always random.

Vindylst
03-14-24, 12:23
The place was Massage Again in Midland on W Wadley Ave. I'm not too sure on what their top service is, but I paid the hour that eventually lead to a level 1. First time in Midland and kept my expectations realistic given the available choices. At Massage Again I was lead to the back with Amy. TBH, she looked to be in her early 40's. Not necessarily a bad thing and she wasn't bad looking. Obviously subjective. Amy's massaging was really good though. Nothing out of the ordinary. Did get to grope her a bit and I did get to leave with some level 1 goodies.

JAM58
03-15-24, 09:46
The place was Massage Again in Midland on W Wadley Ave. I'm not too sure on what their top service is, but I paid the hour that eventually lead to a level 1. First time in Midland and kept my expectations realistic given the available choices. At Massage Again I was lead to the back with Amy. TBH, she looked to be in her early 40's. Not necessarily a bad thing and she wasn't bad looking. Obviously subjective. Amy's massaging was really good though. Nothing out of the ordinary. Did get to grope her a bit and I did get to leave with some level 1 goodies.A bit of a drive but I guess I'll head that way after lunch.

AZPete
03-15-24, 12:53
I am visiting Houston and stopped by M Spa on Westheimer. I met Gigi, who is young and very pretty. Gigi gave me a very excellent professional level massage. She teased a little before the flip. After the flip, she was warm and affectionate and gave me a level 1 finish.

BillyRay75
03-15-24, 14:30
Was in town on business and stopped in at Five Star Foot massage. Good clean place with an attractive, skilled and very friendly provider. Would definitely recommend. Will return when I am back in town.

Amazer
03-26-24, 12:25
Anyone recently made a visit to Diamond spa? If so, any intel for fellow mongers?

Thanks in advance.

MrVeryOrange
03-26-24, 22:47
Yes I would not go back.

Amazer
03-27-24, 11:43
Thank you for heads up. Any recommendation (AMPs) with the recent visits?

Yes I would not go back.

Aznaj187
03-28-24, 16:28
Anyone recently visit these two places? Belle Vie Spa and Andara Reflexology Center. Curious to see if these were legitimate establishments.

Thank you in advance.

Sleeping Bag
03-28-24, 18:01
Mongers,

Stay alert and stay safe.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/13-arrested-prostitution-operation-harris-county-fm-1960

Craven Morehead
03-29-24, 14:51
Mongers,

Stay alert and stay safe.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/13-arrested-prostitution-operation-harris-county-fm-1960Ugh. I have been to these places & got lucky. Here's what HPD does. They have female police officers posing as employees who lead you into a well lit room & get you to agree to & hand over money for sex. Officers then come in & cuff you & haul you away. It's all recorded on multiple cameras set up in the spa. But you do get your money back.

To avoid getting busted, always state you are there for massage & do not discuss or pay for any extras until you are naked on the bed & she has touched you where you want to be touched.

Wellington Bbc
03-30-24, 23:38
New too the area looking for information on the AMPs in the cypress area. Please pm me!! If you ever find yourself in south florida I will give you everything thing you need to know to have a great time in sunny south fl

JesterJay
03-31-24, 23:16
Few weeks ago I spent some time with my favorite tiny little Asian with the biggest natural triple D's I've ever seen on an Asia woman! To my surprised she was all beat up with scrapes and bruises everywhere, she showed me the security camera video of two young kids running up in there and robbing them. Felt bad for her because she's always a sweetheart. Made me wonder if it's time to start packing in these places, anyways get out of there and show our girl Coco some love that is if you are into big tit Asians!

Stay safe.

-JJ.

ShhhNotMe
04-02-24, 10:44
Ugh. I have been to these places & got lucky. Here's what HPD does. They have female police officers posing as employees who lead you into a well lit room & get you to agree to & hand over money for sex. Officers then come in & cuff you & haul you away. It's all recorded on multiple cameras set up in the spa. But you do get your money back.

To avoid getting busted, always state you are there for massage & do not discuss or pay for any extras until you are naked on the bed & she has touched you where you want to be touched.What locations were it? I tried finding where on the article but didn't see it.

Craven Morehead
04-02-24, 22:57
What locations were it? I tried finding where on the article but didn't see it.The article just mentions the 1960 corridor, but heading west from I-45 there are several, including 1960 Spa which is / was staffed by willing women. My guess is they were targeted.

JustTheGeorge
04-09-24, 22:34
Went by and found them locked up tight. A little research showed they were busted last week. Is crazy out there in North Houston. Be safe!

Was in town on business and stopped in at Five Star Foot massage. Good clean place with an attractive, skilled and very friendly provider. Would definitely recommend. Will return when I am back in town.

Mattis1775
04-10-24, 16:45
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-yellow-rose-spa-houston-tx-7403#rubmaps.

Found this place next to the airport. Other locations were 25+ miles away. This was a hidden location with a fence around it. When I pulled it, a City of Houston inspector was parked outside. LOL. What good timing. I waited for him to leave and went inside. Young Korean lady with a white gown greeted me. Typical looking Spa with mirrors everywhere and dimly lit. She was very friendly, spoke good English. Offered a shower and it was very good. Everything covered and it was a standard session. No massage. But was very talkative. I enjoyed her time. 2 for the session, complete.

DavoMan123
04-13-24, 02:43
How do you know this is how the police busts people? Did this happen to you? I've been scared to do any mongering because of the new felony law. Would be good to know exactly how the police conducts these busts to be able to identify them and avoid them. I'm always seeing guys mugshots on the news after getting busted at AMPs, they didn't notice anything weird or suspicious?

Ugh. I have been to these places & got lucky. Here's what HPD does. They have female police officers posing as employees who lead you into a well lit room & get you to agree to & hand over money for sex. Officers then come in & cuff you & haul you away. It's all recorded on multiple cameras set up in the spa. But you do get your money back.

To avoid getting busted, always state you are there for massage & do not discuss or pay for any extras until you are naked on the bed & she has touched you where you want to be touched.

JAM58
04-21-24, 21:05
How do you know this is how the police busts people? Did this happen to you? I've been scared to do any mongering because of the new felony law. Would be good to know exactly how the police conducts these busts to be able to identify them and avoid them. I'm always seeing guys mugshots on the news after getting busted at AMPs, they didn't notice anything weird or suspicious?Stick to your usual masseuses. No problems.

DavoMan123
04-22-24, 01:53
Stick to your usual masseuses. No problems.That's the thing, I haven't been in the game for a long time so I don't have any usuals.

JAM58
04-23-24, 06:40
That's the thing, I haven't been in the game for a long time so I don't have any usuals.Odds are extremely low, almost zero, you will be in a sting. If you are worried, go to recently reviewed locations that are not newly established businesses.

DavoMan123
04-23-24, 20:31
Odds are extremely low, almost zero, you will be in a sting. If you are worried, go to recently reviewed locations that are not newly established businesses.OK, but if it is a sting would it seem obvious? Or is it hard to tell if it is a sting?

JAM58
04-24-24, 05:57
OK, but if it is a sting would it seem obvious? Or is it hard to tell if it is a sting?It's prob best if you just stay home and jack off.

AZPete
04-24-24, 06:37
I'm in Houston again and stopped in to M Spa. Sophia took care of me. She is early 20's and said she just arrived at M. She is very cute with nice breasts. She gave me a very good massage. She was flirty and fun on the flip and took good care of me.