PDA

View Full Version : Gary

Truman Flint
06-13-08, 22:10
Visited this section of Indiana and noticed that there seems to be no mention on Gary.

Will be visiting Chicago and stopping through Gary [for a few days] sometime soon, so just wanted to ask those in the know to post their information here, for everyone's benefit.

Thanks!

SgtPerv
06-13-08, 22:47
The places in Gary are mention throughout. CT bookstore,Streetwalkers and strip clubs. Its all part of the region. Mongering in Gary without knowing the area is plain stupid. Gary can be dangerous if you do not know area. Safest bet for those not familiar with area are CT Bookstore and strip clubs. Any attempt at streetwalkers is foolish at best. Be Safe not foolish :)

El Monger
06-14-08, 08:39
The places in Gary are mention throughout. CT bookstore,Streetwalkers and strip clubs. Its all part of the region. Mongering in Gary without knowing the area is plain stupid. Gary can be dangerous if you do not know area. Safest bet for those not familiar with area are CT Bookstore and strip clubs. Any attempt at streetwalkers is foolish at best. Be Safe not foolish :)
Isnt that what this forum if for? I have Mongered all over the country and in rougher areas that Gary. The Beware of area is good information though.

Oddjob
06-14-08, 14:27
Most of the Gary information is in the Broadway stroll section. Club CT's is also in Gary, but definitely a different scene all to itself.

SgtPerv
06-15-08, 21:37
Ok , some say they have mongered in worse areas. Fine you survived. The main two areas where sw apply their trade is of course next to drug areas. Do you know exactly where they are? Do you know the few places that might be safe to park ? Are you going to trust the honest young lady to tell you? I have mongered in many areas in and outside this country. The mind set for Gary area is a lot more (for lack of a better word ) ghetto. I have lived in area all my life. Sw are of low low quality. Some guys might like the thrill. To come in area just for a sw is as I said before plain stupid.

Sexwaffle
11-21-08, 01:52
Ok , some say they have mongered in worse areas. Fine you survived. The main two areas where sw apply their trade is of course next to drug areas. Do you know exactly where they are? Do you know the few places that might be safe to park ? Are you going to trust the honest young lady to tell you? I have mongered in many areas in and outside this country. The mind set for Gary area is a lot more (for lack of a better word ) ghetto. I have lived in area all my life. Sw are of low low quality. Some guys might like the thrill. To come in area just for a sw is as I said before plain stupid.You said it all man. I'm always on the alert when mongering in the area myself and I've lived in the area for my whole life.

LapDogg
11-21-08, 23:32
Do we really need Gary Thread ?????????????????

Can we let it die.

With all due respect "Truman Flint" as a tourist to our area, please don't fuck with the well established NW Indiana forum. The regulars are capable of determining what information requires a special section.

Just because your recent senior status gives you superpowers does not mean that you need to use them.

RTFF

Truman Flint
11-23-08, 02:54
I can see that you have visual issues. When I opened this thread, I was visiting here, and have not posted again until now, so your rash and ill-advised language was uncalled for.

I have lived here for several months and have participated on the other threads. Ordinarily, I wouldn't bother responding to your vile comments, but I needed to set the record straight.

Now the thread can go to oblivion for all I care.

Can we let it die.

With all due respect "Truman Flint" as a tourist to our area, please don't fuck with the well established NW Indiana forum. The regulars are capable of determining what information requires a special section.

Just because your recent senior status gives you superpowers does not mean that you need to use them.

RTFF

LapDogg
11-23-08, 18:20
I can see that you have visual issues. When I opened this thread, I was visiting here, and have not posted again until now, so your rash and ill-advised language was uncalled for.

I have lived here for several months and have participated on the other threads. Ordinarily, I wouldn't bother responding to your vile comments, but I needed to set the record straight.

Now the thread can go to oblivion for all I care.Nothing rash or ill advised in my message. When you are new to an area you should RTFF before you start to add sections. Goes for any area. I monger all across the country and out of it as well. I do not add sections to other geographies but I do RTFF when I visit these areas and contribute when I have something to report in those areas.

There is no record to set straight... I reviewed your posts before I added mine, and the advise still stands.

Gossioii9
04-17-09, 01:22
Wow, this is very useful.

Thanks for sharing this and hoping I could implement it too.

Member #6200
10-28-21, 20:01

Can we let it die.

RTFFWow, you're quite a jackass. I don't know why you think just because you're a "regular" you get to dictate what gets posted in this forum. I'm currently staying just south of Gary and was looking for SW info. Got nothing intelligible from the rest of this forum and was pleased to see someone asking specifically about Gary since I was about to myself. But you have to shit on the guy instead of offering any constructive advice. I know this is from a few years ago but it still pisses me off. If I had asked the same question I probably would have gotten the same response. So thanks for nothing.

John N
10-29-21, 20:12
Wow, you're quite a jackass. I don't know why you think just because you're a "regular" you get to dictate what gets posted in this forum. I'm currently staying just south of Gary and was looking for SW info. Got nothing intelligible from the rest of this forum and was pleased to see someone asking specifically about Gary since I was about to myself. But you have to shit on the guy instead of offering any constructive advice. I know this is from a few years ago but it still pisses me off. If I had asked the same question I probably would have gotten the same response. So thanks for nothing.You're replying to a 10+ year old comment.

There's no active thread about Gary because nothing is happening in Gary.

Ram922
10-30-21, 10:53
You're replying to a 10+ year old comment.

There's no active thread about Gary because nothing is happening in Gary.Gary is not or never will be like it was years ago. It still very unsafe to go too. I travel through on or from work, it's a ghost town on Broadway. Gary is turning into a huge vacant lot. I have seen a few ladies walking on the Glen park the south side of I-94 .

Ram922
10-30-21, 22:16
Gary is not or never will be like it was years ago. It still very unsafe to go too. I travel through on or from work, it's a ghost town on Broadway. Gary is turning into a huge vacant lot. I have seen a few ladies walking on the Glen park the south side of I-94 .No shit, duh.