PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
12-31-07, 21:00

Iceman1951
06-05-08, 06:33
Went to a place called Asian Pearl. Its at a apartment complex. The two young korean girls that give the masage are very young and beautiful. She gave me the massage good massage but very short. She then asked me what I wanted and I said everything. I had already paid 60 for masage. She said how much will you give me and I said 100 she wanted two hundred and I said that is to much I ended up giving 140 and she agreed. She gave me fs it was wonderful if your looking for drop dead beautiful women then I would recommend.

They have a web site it is asianpearlgirl.com

Merlin Magician
09-23-08, 11:51
Are there any AMP's left in Austin? I will be there soon and need a back rub or two.

Yellowing
09-23-08, 19:41
Went to a place called Asian Pearl. Its at a apartment complex. The two young korean girls that give the masage are very young and beautiful. She gave me the massage good massage but very short. She then asked me what I wanted and I said everything. I had already paid 60 for masage. She said how much will you give me and I said 100 she wanted two hundred and I said that is to much I ended up giving 140 and she agreed. She gave me fs it was wonderful if your looking for drop dead beautiful women then I would recommend.

They have a web site it is asianpearlgirl.comThis was busted in June, for those who didnt know.

http://www.angryasianman.com/2008/06/nationwide-prostitution-ring-busted-in.html

Zero632
09-29-08, 03:01
I came across an ad in the chronicle for this AMP but has anyone used this place before and is this a AAMP or a storefront.

http://www.austinagp.com/

Ajaxfrsa2
04-29-09, 00:13
I went to a place on the north side of I35, China spa (I think). Massage was good but no extras.

Anyone else been there?

Allover
04-29-09, 02:19
I followed this forum for a while looking for a storefront AMP but wasn't encouraged by what I saw. AMPs seemed to either be closed or busted. I stumbled across Asian Spa 12636 Research Blvd. in a strip mall. I would highly recommend this place.

Romo1122
04-29-09, 09:39
Allover, can you give us some more details?

Allover
04-30-09, 03:55
The staff are Viet girls. Standard rates and services for an AMP in this area before the busts. I had a great time.

Ajaxfrsa2
04-30-09, 19:08
The staff are Viet girls. Standard rates and services for an AMP in this area before the busts. I had a great time.Any recommendations on a girl?

What is the standard rate for Austin?

Ajaxfrsa2
04-30-09, 23:22
Any recommendations on girls?

What is the standard rate in Austin?

Dawg2005
05-01-09, 10:04
I went to the one at Burnett on the 183 NB Feeder last week. Kind of hard to find, but if you spot the Black Eye Pea, just follow the store fronts around to the tattoo parlor and it is on the end cap just beyond that. 160, pretty good massage and excellent extras by a nice looking Asian/Pacific Islander Girl.

Any recommendations on girls?

What is the standard rate in Austin?

Romo1122
05-01-09, 18:37
I hope that BBBJ is on the menu. If it is, I'll check it out.

I went to the one at Burnett on the 183 NB Feeder last week. Kind of hard to find, but if you spot the Black Eye Pea, just follow the store fronts around to the tattoo parlor and it is on the end cap just beyond that. 160, pretty good massage and excellent extras by a nice looking Asian/Pacific Islander Girl.

Ajaxfrsa2
05-01-09, 18:59
Thanks for the info, I will be in austin next week.

Is Burnett very far out of town?

Ajaxfrsa2
05-01-09, 23:56
I went to the one at Burnett on the 183 NB Feeder last week. Kind of hard to find, but if you spot the Black Eye Pea, just follow the store fronts around to the tattoo parlor and it is on the end cap just beyond that. 160, pretty good massage and excellent extras by a nice looking Asian/Pacific Islander Girl.How far is Burnett from Austin?

Do you have a name?

Carl63_99
05-02-09, 10:21
That's Burnett Road, north Austin. If you search on Black Eyed Pea, you should be able to find the address. That place is on my list of things to do this summer.

Ajaxfrsa2
05-02-09, 23:05
Anyone have any information?

I think it is on 6th street.

Ajaxfrsa2
05-08-09, 20:09
That's Burnett Road, north Austin. If you search on Black Eyed Pea, you should be able to find the address. That place is on my list of things to do this summer.I went on Thursday at 5:00 and the place was closed.

Carl63_99
05-09-09, 22:22
APD was watching them and busted the place. Mamasan is in jail. I think this happened Wednesday.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/local/050809_north_austin_prostitution_business_busted

Ajaxfrsa2
05-10-09, 19:32
APD was watching them and busted the place. Mamasan is in jail. I think this happened Wednesday.

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/dpp/news/local/050809_north_austin_prostitution_business_bustedWOW, lucky I was a day late.

Man that is one ugly mama san.

DownTowner
05-30-09, 07:22
Authorities investigating prostitution ring they say used Asian immigrants
More thank $550K in cash deposits believed linked to business

By Steven Kreytak

AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF

Saturday, May 30, 2009

An Austin woman and others are accused of running a prostitution ring that advertised in the Austin Chronicle and on Craigslist and employed a rotating corps of prostitutes, according to a federal search warrant affidavit filed this week.

The affidavit said authorities — concerned that the women were trafficked into the country to be prostitutes— have been watching the ads closely, along with a series of apartments, hotel rooms and storefronts around Austin that served as brothels.

XXXXXXX of North Austin was arrested and charged with aggravated promotion of prostitution in state court this month; authorities said she and another woman offered undercover officers sex for money. They were working out of a storefront in a Research Boulevard shopping center, the affidavit said.

Since 2003, XXXXXXX , has deposited more than $500,000 in cash into her bank accounts, and authorities think that she did not pay appropriate taxes, the affidavit said.

She has not been charged in federal court, but the search warrant affidavit accuses her, XXXXXXX and others of conspiring since 2004 to run brothels and of money laundering. They are also accused of conspiring to harbor or transport illegal immigrants, or cause them to be transported, into the United States for prostitution. The affidavit said more than once that XXXXXXX was driving with Asian women who were later found to be in the country illegally.

The warrant sought to search a safe deposit box kept by XXXXXXX. It is unclear whether the search has happened.

XXXXXXX, has not been charged. He said in an interview that he did not participate in running brothels.

The affidavit says he created two Web sites for XXXXXXX's business — that were constantly updated with descriptions of available women. He is also accused of leasing apartments that were used as brothels.

XXXXXXX said he is a software engineer and created the Web sites for a fee. He said he subleased an apartment to XXXXXXX because he thought she could not lease one herself because she was not a citizen. He said he earned a small amount on the deal.

He said he soon learned that the apartment was being used as a brothel. "Over time, I realized that it wasn't something I wanted to be involved in," he said.

At one point, XXXXXXX said, he encouraged XXXXXXX to open a legitimate business — "even just an honest massage parlor scenario, because they have these in Austin."

He said he cut ties with XXXXXXX last year and has talked about the case with police.

"The detectives are convinced, as far as I can tell, that I don't have involvement in most of this," he said.

A spokesman for the Internal Revenue Service criminal investigations division, whose agent wrote the affidavit, declined to comment.

XXXXXXX's lawyer on the state case, Robert Buford, said he expects her felony case in state court to be reduced to a misdemeanor. He said that such a felony charge requires prosecutors to prove that at least two women were working as prostitutes for Li and that only one was at the storefront when XXXXXXX was arrested.

Buford also questioned why authorities have targeted XXXXXXX.

"This business that she's in is de facto legal," he said. "If you go drive up I-35, there's these places everywhere.

"What's so bad about what XXXXXXX has done compared to all of these other people who are running these establishments?"

The affidavit states that Austin police began investigating in March 2007 when an apartment manager at the XXXXXXX apartment complex on XXXXXXX Road told them that a resident was complaining about men coming and going from an apartment.

They learned that the apartment was leased to XXXXXXX, began surveillance there and later saw Li coming and going, the affidavit said.

Soon, through leasing and utility records, they linked other locations to the alleged prostitution enterprise, including a unit at XXXXXXX Apartments at XXXXXXX, the affidavit said. There, a maintenance supervisor said he thought the apartment was a brothel, the affidavit said. The supervisor said that he saw an Asian woman having sex with someone when he was on a maintenance call and that at other times he has watched groups of Asian women come and go, the affidavit said.

The affidavit said that XXXXXXX placed prostitutes in a room in the XXXXXXX hotel on U.S. 183 North and in the shopping center at XXXXXXX. The suite that Li is accused of operating from was empty Friday; the front door held two sheets of paper dated May 14 notifying the tenant — identified as XXXXXXX — that the locks had been changed.

Authorities also watched XXXXXXX's Austin house on XXXXXXX, near Cedar Park. In her garbage, they found dozens of empty cigarette boxes, each filled with dozens of condom wrappers, a way of counting customers, the affidavit said.

skreytak@statesman.com; 912-2946

Additional material from staff writer Suzannah Gonzales.

Merlin Magician
06-17-09, 22:36
Found this one today. Spotted a dud in front of Whataburger w binocs looking it over. Smelled like pork to me I left.

Understand there may be one on 6th St downtown> Is it still there?

Oscarallmeat
06-25-09, 21:19
I went there for the table shower and Chinese massage.

I was impressed about the quality and will return. There was no chance of any extras and there are typed signs on each wall saying there will be no sexual favors.

Ajaxfrsa2
07-02-09, 00:05
I went there for the table shower and Chinese massage.

I was impressed about the quality and will return. There was no chance of any extras and there are typed signs on each wall saying there will be no sexual favors.I have been there also, great massage. But no extras, I may go back.

Ajaxfrsa2
07-02-09, 00:09
I followed this forum for a while looking for a storefront AMP but wasn't encouraged by what I saw. AMPs seemed to either be closed or busted. I stumbled across Asian Spa 12636 Research Blvd. in a strip mall. I would highly recommend this place.Great service -- terrible massage.

Merlin Magician
07-06-09, 12:00
I have come to the conclusion that the massage scene in Austin absolutely sucks.

I have scouted out many of the locations here and I find that the lack of extras is a problem.

The only one with any potential is Midnight Cowboy Modeling and massage at 313 E 6th St.

I guess Ive been too spoiled by availability in Arizona.

Merlin, Poon Hard, Poon Safe.

Tjbfan1958
07-08-09, 12:18
I have come to the conclusion that the massage scene in Austin absolutely sucks.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons there's not many posts on massages here. Midnight Cowboy is usually the only place for extras. Every once in a while an Asian place will pop up that provides extras, but LE usually takes them down pretty quick.

Epoch
07-13-09, 19:10
Yeah, that's one of the reasons there's not many posts on massages here. Midnight Cowboy is usually the only place for extras. Every once in a while an Asian place will pop up that provides extras, but LE usually takes them down pretty quick.I lived in Austin for 9 years counting college and I spent a lot of time on 6th Street and I never saw anyone go into MC, EVER. I was and am still a little surprised that it's still there. Is there an entrance that is off of 6th Street or do people go during the day? How's the talent? I remember the places that used to be on the Northbound side of IH35 in South Austin and that one house on the Southbound side close to Lake Ladybird Town or whatever it's called now, but the women I saw there always looked 60 years old. When I was younger I would have been too embarrassed to walk into the MC, but now that I'm old and tubby of course I wouldn't think twice about it.

Tjbfan1958
07-16-09, 12:20
I lived in Austin for 9 years counting college and I spent a lot of time on 6th Street and I never saw anyone go into MC, EVER. I was and am still a little surprised that it's still there. Is there an entrance that is off of 6th Street or do people go during the day? How's the talent?

Yeah, the entrance is in the back alley, so it's very discreet. I haven't been there for years so I don't know how good the talent is now, but it used to be very good.

Zero632
07-16-09, 18:01
Great service -- terrible massage.Thanks for your tip on this AMP – it is located in a shopping mall on 183 and McNeil. They only have one fee of 70 an hour for a shower and sauna. They walk you to the room with a massage table and ask you to change into the robe then off to the shower you go to clean up as they wait outside the door for you. After about 3-5 minutes of cleaning up my special areas we head back to our room. Let the fun begin – I lay on the table to get a so-so back rub with a hot towel and oil, some small talk then I am asked to turn around BINGO. A small effort to give a massage on my chest then the offer for a HJ.6 I ask what more can I get and she said FS 1.6 (all this is said at a whisper, so be quiet) I talked her down to 1.2.. Its all good. Done.. The clean up starts and she said next time just leave the $ on the table in the corner. Also this is all done with a COVER very clean.

I would visit again.

Romo1122
07-19-09, 00:32
Zero did u try and BB it and is it an option?

Zero632
07-21-09, 20:54
Zero did u try and BB it and is it an option?Yes and I enjoyed the CFS for 1.2 and I am not sure if BB is on the menu.

Romo1122
07-22-09, 12:29
Yes and I enjoyed the CFS for 1.2 and I am not sure if BB is on the menu.

So you ended up paying .7 (door fee) plus 1.2 (for girl) with a total paid of 1.9 for one shot? Dayum! That's a lot.

LostNomad
08-21-09, 15:37
Phone number (512) 698-16??

Some where close to Bee Cave Woods Dr. & MO-Pac Expy.

I didn't find any reports. Any one know of this place? Heard anything about it?

Thanks

Member #3331
08-31-09, 03:20
Phone number (512) 698-16??

Some where close to Bee Cave Woods Dr. & MO-Pac Expy.

I didn't find any reports. Any one know of this place? Heard anything about it?

ThanksNot recommend AT ALL. Ugly and overweight middle age asian lady that charges WAY too much. Her massage skills are horrible as well. I wouldn't even pay her $40 for a straight massage from her.

Merlin Magician
09-19-09, 12:11
Went looking for a rub at 38-1/2 and Airport. She never answered me back. Tried Miss Cali Girl. She was moving and not taking customers Friday.

Pooey!

Remembered an AMP address by N Lamar and Braker and tried that one. Oh Yeahhhh... Oriental babes at their best. Senior Members can back channel me for address and details. Reasonable enough pricing for the Austin market.

Tjbfan1958
09-19-09, 20:17
Avoid Cali Girl at all costs! She has had horrible reviews from another site. I almost went for her myself but I did some research about her services and there wasn't one good thing said about her - not one. And this was from over 20 reviews. So fortunately I skipped on that one. There are far better massage providers out there.

Massagedealma
01-06-10, 19:30
Does anyone know why Asia Spa is closed? They're between Spicewood and Oak Knoll. They phone is also turned off. ('the number is temporaily disconnected).

WileyCoyote1
01-06-10, 23:49
http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/local/Police-bust-prostituion-ring

You may want to drive to Dallas or Houston not a good idea here.

Merlin Magician
01-16-10, 06:41
I give DeDe massage a 5 thunmbs up, reasonable prices.

Midnite Cowboy gets 5 Thumbs too even more reasonable prices.

Stevemartin
01-17-10, 21:03
I'm visiting Austin this weekend and wondered if anyone can tell me what types of ladies currently work at MC? As in. Age, nationality and <albeit personal looks rating?

Massagedealma
01-26-10, 10:14
http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/local/Police-bust-prostituion-ring

You may want to drive to Dallas or Houston not a good idea here.Thanks for the info. I have other options here.

I only visited there once, but never was propositioned. I guess when you show the tip first, you get what you pay for.. The masseuse was cute. I'll miss that.

The neighbors are a Vietnamese restaurant, a Pilates/yoga outfit and a maid service (in that building).

I wonder who reported them?

John in Tampa
02-09-10, 18:37
I am in town on business and would like to find a good MP worth visiting. I have RTF already to try and get a sense of what is what, but don't know the geography well enough to know if there are any MPs near where I am staying.

Any advice is very welcome.

I'l be pleased to reciprocate when you travel my way...

P.S. If anyone has any digits for a real spinner that is worth a call separately, I'd love to get those too - feel free to PM me.

John in Tampa
02-13-10, 12:55
I am in town on business and would like to find a good MP worth visiting. I have RTF already to try and get a sense of what is what, but don't know the geography well enough to know if there are any MPs near where I am staying.

Any advice is very welcome.

I'l be pleased to reciprocate when you travel my way...

P.S. If anyone has any digits for a real spinner that is worth a call separately, I'd love to get those too - feel free to PM me.You guys sure aren't forthcoming with very much information. We try and help out senior members who travel and visit our town. Oh well, guess I'll hit b-pages and make a random choice. I'd post the results here, but apparently no one reads these boards any longer.

No worries...

keep safe
-JT

Trey50
02-15-10, 15:10
John, read the previous 2 or 3 posts and you will understand why no one wants to post any good information here. Where do you think LEO gets his "tips"?

John in Tampa
02-16-10, 19:36
John, read the previous 2 or 3 posts and you will understand why no one wants to post any good information here. Where do you think LEO gets his "tips"?Understood - that is why we all have PM capability. No worries though.

- JT

Utanks
03-09-10, 00:03
Hey y'all. I know of a couple of in-call MP that are good to check out. Had both in the past couple of months. PM me if you want to know the 2 I recommend.

Humpty Dumpty
03-29-10, 00:11
I am looking for a masseuse who actually does good work for neck and back. A HJ or BBFSCIP or whatever extras would be great, but I would love a neck massage tomorrow, even if it comes with no action on the side.

Utanks
03-30-10, 23:49
Hey Humpty,

I actually just discovered a licensed therapist who I guess decided to go the 'alternative' route and offer her services with extras. Got a fabulous shoulder, neck and back massage on a real massage table w/ a BBBJ/HJ release and I felt fantastic. Only 80 bones for 30 mins.

PM me and I'll give you the 411.

Utanks
04-06-10, 05:13
Hey y'all. I have a thing for asian gals, and I noticed there are quite a few good lookin asian gals in the nail spas. I've only ever gotten legit pedis, but am really curious if anyone has had any luck askin the girls for any extra service? Or seeing if any are willing to "play" on the side?

I know nail salons in Houston or Dallas offer 'extra' but curious if anyone has any info for the local scene? 411?

Shayjadeed
04-11-10, 15:48
Was in town last week and stopped by HT to see what the deal was. $80 entry fee, with expensive "upgrades" available. Upgrades only determined amount of clothing worn by the provider, with no effect on services rendered. Girls are very pretty and personable, but not worth the money. PM if you want dirty details.

Shay

Shayjadeed
04-11-10, 15:54
Hey Humpty,

I actually just discovered a licensed therapist who I guess decided to go the 'alternative' route and offer her services with extras. Got a fabulous shoulder, neck and back massage on a real massage table w/ a BBBJ/HJ release and I felt fantastic. Only 80 bones for 30 mins.

PM me and I'll give you the 411.Pretty sure this is who I saw last week. Her name is Claire, and she ads on BP.

If you plan to see her, know that she is a VERY BIG girl, and her demeanor was fairly matter-of-fact, and although her massage and "extra" technique is very good, the whole experience was very mechanical. As always, YMMV.

Shay

Utanks
04-15-10, 03:27
Nope not a claire. This gal had a good demeanor and enjoyed performing the massage as much as performing the 'extra' svc. Hell I even got a foot massage as an after care once the extra svc was done!

Romo1122
04-15-10, 14:39
Nope not a claire. This gal had a good demeanor and enjoyed performing the massage as much as performing the 'extra' svc. Hell I even got a foot massage as an after care once the extra svc was done!

Do you think that sh will do fs? Hook up the details.

Utanks
04-15-10, 20:47
To be clear, she IS a BBW, just not "claire". it's kim and she won't FS, only FBSM with BBBJ/HJ finish. She does have an awesome massage table and is a legit licensed therapist.

PM me for 411 details if you want contact info.

Massagedealma
08-06-10, 09:54
In Austin, who enjoy a great massage, first, then a HE last. I know the rules, and I know those therapists who you get to know after several visits give you all you want. Friendship supersedes the law. Do you know anyone out there?

Humpty Dumpty
08-07-10, 15:28
In Austin, who enjoy a great massage, first, then a HE last. I know the rules, and I know those therapists who you get to know after several visits give you all you want. Friendship supersedes the law. Do you know anyone out there?What?

Is English not your native tongue or did you just not make it past 1st grade?

Donaldsonc36
08-08-10, 00:05
I am from outta town and looking for any MP or does anyone know where there are some Mexican bordellos? PM me with the info

Mfooo
02-04-11, 22:08
Anyone seen Michelle?

http://austin.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/therapeutic-massage-try-something-different/3815255

Trust Lust
03-01-11, 01:26
Here not long ago I was cruising the IH 35/51st frontage road along with the ajacent Harmon Road / Airport Road / 45th. Street area. My hopes were that something had slipped thru the cracks of the Austin City Coucil's newly imposed ordinance disallowing local residents from renting cheap motel, therefore notel, rooms. The Deluxe Inn there had always been fertile breeding grounds for me, only this had ceased.

I was desperate for some puss, however, and the bright flashing lights of Foxiies on the frontage finally became too much cheese for me, a roof rat of sorts to the anti sex perverts. A buddy of mine had already cased the place for its weekday prices, and I was informed by others that a lone duck like me wouldn't get anything out of there on the weekend orgy nights either.

I went ahead and gave it a shot. For 200 I got to undress and watch the girl partially undress. Her dancing had the coordination of a cat kneeding on me for milk before finally giving up and succumbing to its bowl of Friskies. She reluctantly let me fondle her: that was about it. She insisted that I masturbate, and thought I could with it limp. When I finally started to rope on it a little, she statutorily informed me that she couldn't stay and watch. Fifteen years before I was able to FS with a 10 ply rubber for 100 in the massage parlor that used to be there. I wouldn't even have considered going into that place that night knowing I was going to get the same 100 deal but was instead burned with a much less enjoyable 200 one from a dud of a girl that wasn't even entitled to what a soup line has to offer. I strongly recommend that you fellow punters boycot this outfit until it goes under. It gives me great pleasure, whenever I pass by it all lit up with its $2000. 00 a month electric bill looming, and not a single car is parked there. Maybe they get federal subsidy money or a social studies grant for the viability of managing the sex life of the American male. I guess those hens in there sit around and cackle about how awful men are for not patronizing them, and believe it or not, they don't have the sightest clue as to why that is. That's how fucked up those places are!

John in Tampa
06-10-11, 07:27
I am sure this is no surprise to local guys, but I am a Senior Member from out of town, who visits Austin a few times a year on business, and I was disappointed to learn that Midnight Cowboy is no more. I always stay downtown, without a car, so having a place that one could walk to, was convenient. OK, MC was not great, but at least it was reliable. Now what?

Well hotel service is just hit and miss (and more expensive). I TOFTT this week, by inviting a BackPage girl to visit my hotel. It was awful, and a waste of money. Her name was SAHSA [http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ready-4-fun-indian-hottie-28/4939676] and she claimed to be Indian. A non-indian black chick showed up, made a lame attempt at a rub and tug (not much rub, and only a half-assed tug) , left with $$ of my hard earned, and I swore off unknown BP ladies as a result.

So, does anyone have any recommendations? ATF? Ideas about how to get to a reliable MP from downtown?

Thanks from an out-of-town Senior member.

Guapo Marx
09-30-11, 20:58
I am surprised there are not more postings. I found several advertising on BP. Saw one that had not advertised since June so I gave it a shot. Three girls, Phillepeno. One was pretty two were not. All mid to late 30s. Excellent massage with HE. No other extras other than a table shower which was fine.

The claim to be CMTs and I believe it. The massage was that good. Called around to others and they indicated FS was available for $160 total. But I was happy with this one for $100. No drama, no games. No waiting for some BP drug addict with outdated pics to show up 2 hours late, rode hard and arriving wet to your room.

I'm guessing there is minimal chatter because no one wants to leak bad information.

Miketastic69
10-08-11, 16:34
Visit Flower Spa! Its a "must see!"

Khemistry
11-06-11, 15:37
I am surprised there are not more postings. I found several advertising on BP. Saw one that had not advertised since June so I gave it a shot. Three girls, Phillepeno. One was pretty two were not. All mid to late 30s. Excellent massage with HE. No other extras other than a table shower which was fine.

The claim to be CMTs and I believe it. The massage was that good. Called around to others and they indicated FS was available for $160 total. But I was happy with this one for $100. No drama, no games. No waiting for some BP drug addict with outdated pics to show up 2 hours late, rode hard and arriving wet to your room.

I'm guessing there is minimal chatter because no one wants to leak bad information.The reason there are so few postings here is because the Austin hobbyist.

Community post reviews over on Eccie. I am hoping this site becomes.

The forum of choice. This site is less restrictive, and it's FREE. BTW, does.

Anyone have any experience with Japanese Spa or The Rose on I-35 and Slaughter Ln?

Romo1122
11-08-11, 11:40
The reason there are so few postings here is because the Austin hobbyist.

Anyone have any experience with Japanese Spa or The Rose on I-35 and Slaughter Ln?I went to both about 3-4 years ago.

The Japanese Spa had 50 why / o fat and nasty looking Asian women. I did not partake.

The rose had a good looking mid 30's Asian woman with a very nice body. It was FS covered everything. Typical door fee plus tip.

I don't know how it is now but the Rose was worth a try back then.

Trust Lust
11-09-11, 06:46
The reason there are so few postings here is because the Austin hobbyist.

Anyone have any experience with Japanese Spa or The Rose on I-35 and Slaughter Ln?Once you try this joint out, I hope to at least demand enough modesty from you to report your experience on this board. I'm at work, now, and have nothing better to do than allow the customer to pay for my time with this matter. The usual trend, however, is that a new member shows up, seemingly all interested, yet never reports back on his use of the information that he requested and likewise received. I have reported my experiences with all of these concerns, and you are free to read them rather my pedantically repeating myself. I'm sure the lattices in the latex of the ten ply latex, they used, would be about as effective in blocking something, as small as a retro virus, as it would be to drink coffee from a tea strainer. (cite. A film by a prominent metropolitan internist)

My own experience with the Sluaghter and the Highway parlour was $100. 00 pussie that felt no better than what I'd been scraping off the streets for $40. 00. This was in 1992, however, and since then, no one has ever answered the door. Maybe this is what you're referring to. I always paid $100. 00 for an hour and got a ten minute suckie fuckie with none of the massage or shower stuff. Now, you can get them to undress for $200. 00 and that's about it. They won't even go that far at this, place, however, as they don't even open the door.

I wanted to report more, but I have to get busy now. I accidentally pushed the Auto Send button on my last attempt, and was too computer illiterate to retrieve. I hope this helps.

Khemistry
11-20-11, 04:43
Once you try this joint out, I hope to at least demand enough modesty from you to report your experience on this board. I'm at work, now, and have nothing better to do than allow the customer to pay for my time with this matter. The usual trend, however, is that a new member shows up, seemingly all interested, yet never reports back on his use of the information that he requested and likewise received. I have reported my experiences with all of these concerns, and you are free to read them rather my pedantically repeating myself. I'm sure the lattices in the latex of the ten ply latex, they used, would be about as effective in blocking something, as small as a retro virus, as it would be to drink coffee from a tea strainer. (cite. A film by a prominent metropolitan internist)

My own experience with the Sluaghter and the Highway parlour was $100. 00 pussie that felt no better than what I'd been scraping off the streets for $40. 00. This was in 1992, however, and since then, no one has ever answered the door. Maybe this is what you're referring to. I always paid $100. 00 for an hour and got a ten minute suckie fuckie with none of the massage or shower stuff. Now, you can get them to undress for $200. 00 and that's about it. They won't even go that far at this, place, however, as they don't even open the door.

I wanted to report more, but I have to get busy now. I accidentally pushed the Auto Send button on my last attempt, and was too computer illiterate to retrieve. I hope this helps.Well the last time I was there (The Rose) was 2006 or 2007. And If you got "suckie fuckie" treatment, you did better than I did. The place is billed as a modeling studio and all I got was the girl (kinda thick) to pose naked for self-service. She acted shitty the whole time and seemed not to want to come to close to me, or even take off her clothes; Maybe she thought I wasn't the tipping kind. And it was very late at night. I think I paid $120 at the door. Anyway, even after the shitty treatment and her offensive attitude, I left a fairly decent tip ($50) , just so she would know what kind of guy I was, and that she probably made a mistake by being so standoffish. She just wasn't cute enough to have the luxury of being bitchy.

Gentleman 100
12-31-11, 14:42
I am in Orlando (FL) and know of one of my ATF therapists that has moved (permanently?) to Austin. Over here she went by the name of Jayden or Deva.

White lady with good proportions about mid-30s. Very good personality (kind of a hippy chick).

Anyone heard of her either in an AMP or independent (Backpage)?

Thanks and be safe.

Trust Lust
01-29-12, 19:44
The Rose on Slaughter & 35 is open in case anybody is interested. Every time I've gone by up until now nobody opens the door or it appears vacant. Last night, the doors were open and the inside was lit up. The porn shop, next door, is a good place to hang out long enough to see what's up over there. I'm sure the providers are ASW equivalent to the HSW road kill quality to be found at Burton & Oltorf. Those with sales experience etc, should be able to find out about the place without throwing $200. 00 away for nothing. Plenty of coffee shops are around etc, so those of you with social skills will know how to find about it. Otherwise, I hope to hear back before "bleeding" any there.

Deleted
04-02-12, 11:39
WHere have they all gone? If someone could pm me a number that would be great.

Thanks and good luck.

Guapo Marx
04-19-12, 20:07
I tried this place out Standard fees of 60 with tips of 60-100-140. Two girls Lucy and Melissa. Claim to be Japanese. Lucy was the cuter of the two although Melissa looked pretty too. Lucy is short, under 5 ft. Nice figure. Melissa has more meat but still a nice shape. She looked rather juvenile, too young for me.

Table shower, lame massage, and then the fun started. Lucy was kind of loose for an Asian girl. Her HJ and BJs were a little rough and fast. She wanted to do the FS on top and do it fast. Just didn't click with her. The place was totally dead. I don't think they do much business. I gave her a second chance. This time we just got down to business rather than play the "you be before baby?"

I was surprised by the FS option because I tried a place further south a few months ago and it was HJ only. That place is out of business I assume because the old phone # didn't work.

IslandFever38
04-22-12, 14:14
Making a trip to Austin for a couple weeks in June. Was hoping I could get some some local input on some asian massage places. Or a confirmed review on something from backpage.

Mahalo!

Tension
07-15-12, 02:57
I just moved from SC to Austin TX. Can someone suggest any massage parlors. I wanted a real good massage with HE. I am not into the FS.

Thanks

Candy Addict
09-02-12, 23:14
I just moved from SC to Austin TX. Can someone suggest any massage parlors. I wanted a real good massage with HE. I am not into the FS.

ThanksI'm interested in MPs too, as I'm moving to Austin from Honolulu in a couple of weeks. Unlike Brother Tension though, I'm into FS (especially BBFSCIP) since HE-only just doesn't do it for me.

Thanks!

CA

Romo1122
09-03-12, 18:17
I'm interested in MPs too, as I'm moving to Austin from Honolulu in a couple of weeks. Unlike Brother Tension though, I'm into FS (especially BBFSCIP) since HE-only just doesn't do it for me.

Thanks!

CAYes, there are a couple of FS AMPs here but they are mostly CBJ types, if you know what I mean.

I was able to BBFS a girl from a AMP that was trying to stay legit. They promptly transferred her to LA.

Candy Addict
09-03-12, 23:17
Yes, there are a couple of FS AMPs here but they are mostly CBJ types, if you know what I mean.

I was able to BBFS a girl from a AMP that was trying to stay legit. They promptly transferred her to LA.That figures! To hell with being legit! They shoulda transferred all the girls who didn't put out! Oh if only we mongers ruled the world.

Thanks for the reply Romo. I guess we're spoiled out here in Hawai'I as far as AMPs go. We got plenty of them, with a lot of hotties, and quite a few rather infamous BB providers! On the other hand, based on my experience at XTC a couple of weeks ago when I was in Austin looking for a place to live, your strip clubs are quite a bit more fun than ours are. I'll post up a review in the Strip Club thread when I have enough time to compose my thoughts. Meanwhile, I'll say I had a great time, though I spent WAY too much! .

Thanks for the reply Brother Romo!

CA

Saguy Bob
10-12-12, 03:14
I'm interested in MPs too, as I'm moving to Austin from Honolulu in a couple of weeks. Unlike Brother Tension though, I'm into FS (especially BBFSCIP) since HE-only just doesn't do it for me.

Thanks!

CAIn Dallas a few hours north of Austin you got some MPs that have some BBFS girls. But not much has been posted lately on it. But Smile seems be most common one for that.

Romo1122
10-15-12, 13:27
In Dallas a few hours north of Austin you got some MPs that have some BBFS girls. But not much has been posted lately on it. But Smile seems be most common one for that.Yes, Dallas is worth the trip.

Caution, Smile is notorious for BBFS EVERY DICK that comes in. I personally, would not do that just because of the high nubmers of BBing going on. You will catch something there. This is just speculation and not based on fact. I tend to BB girls, I know for a fact don't play or BB. Gota be smart about it.

Hawaiian007
10-24-12, 16:51
Aloha Autin Texas,

Coming to Austin in November and looking for a AMP or massage near 4th street downtown. Prefer walking distance but if anyone knows of a "good" local place to go that is clean and "fun" please PM me. Not that much into FS but in decent massage first then play after. Will take taxi if have to for something really special. Private message to protect your turf please.

Aloha

And remember, we all dine at the Y at times so please be safe.

Massagedealma
10-26-12, 07:19
Aloha Autin Texas,

Coming to Austin in November and looking for a AMP or massage near 4th street downtown. Prefer walking distance but if anyone knows of a "good" local place to go that is clean and "fun" please PM me. Not that much into FS but in decent massage first then play after. Will take taxi if have to for something really special. Private message to protect your turf please.

Aloha

And remember, we all dine at the Y at times so please be safe.I know of nothing downtown.

Hank201
11-02-12, 13:59
A girl from Austin who calls herself Paven is coming to my neck of the woods. I have done a search and can't find any info on her here. Have any of you locals heard of or met her? Thanks.

Just Aguy
11-15-12, 23:23
Here for F1. Any AMPs near the airport area? E Ben White?

Massagedealma
11-20-12, 14:17
Here for F1. Any AMPs near the airport area? E Ben White?Http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stressful-time-relief-at-simple-life-relax-asian-26/6983768

I recommend.

Guapo Marx
11-30-12, 19:07
Http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stressful-time-relief-at-simple-life-relax-asian-26/6983768

I recommend.I'll recommend too. Since the management change they got some really pretty Viet girls. Great attitude and even allow a trip to Greece. Looks like they rotate them with a Houston spa. Negatives, are its busy and the door bell rings. You might have to wait by the front door while they do who knows what with the entry fee. Shower is average. They leave you alone a couple of times while I think they grease up. Lay an adequate tip on the table while they step out. When they come back, its Katie bar the door. Nice clean up and then they go clean up some. Then come back for either a massage or cuddle time. One hour is like 45 minutes but you get your moneys worth.

Ish Ling
12-29-12, 01:37
I tried this place in the middle of Austin on my holiday visit to Texas based on Guapo Marx's recommendation. I agree that it's nice. Yes, theyre not Korean, there was a Buddhist shrine outside the inside entrance door typical of Vietnamese restaurants. The inner entrance was a bit weird as I haven't experienced this before. Just inside the front, there is a second locked inner door with a doorbell and a camera on you. After ringing the bell, Mama-san opens a small slide window kinda like a drive-thru window to check you out. Then, the girl assigned you asks you for 60 for an hour. They don't do half-hours, which was too bad since I needed a short visit as opposed to a long one. My girl (whose name I didn't bother to get) had a good body shape: average-ish weight, not a spinner. 5'6"-5'7" in height, very slight belly, fake boobs but not ridiculously overstuffed, tramp stamp tat on back, pretty good English (like she grew up here). Got a table shower. I asked for quick massage. It was just ok, but I asked for rushed service in this respect. Some ass and ball teasing before asking what I wanted. 140 (I gave 150 because I only had a 50 and 20s) for FS which was doogie leaning over table, mish with me standing, and cowgirl for a nice finish. She was very nice and friendly. A little bottle of water afterward. Unfortunately, she didn't allow greek, which was one of the main reasons for me checking this out. Oh well, Viets & greece, perchance to dream.

I'd recommend as well. Way better than the sad scene in Massachusetts.

I'll recommend too. Since the management change they got some really pretty Viet girls. Great attitude and even allow a trip to Greece. Looks like they rotate them with a Houston spa. Negatives, are its busy and the door bell rings. You might have to wait by the front door while they do who knows what with the entry fee. Shower is average. They leave you alone a couple of times while I think they grease up. Lay an adequate tip on the table while they step out. When they come back, its Katie bar the door. Nice clean up and then they go clean up some. Then come back for either a massage or cuddle time. One hour is like 45 minutes but you get your moneys worth.
Http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/stressful-time-relief-at-simple-life-relax-asian-26/6983768

I recommend.

Guapo Marx
01-05-13, 08:20
I tried this place in the middle of Austin on my holiday visit to Texas based on Guapo Marx's recommendation. I agree that it's nice. Yes, theyre not Korean, there was a Buddhist shrine outside the inside entrance door typical of Vietnamese restaurants. The inner entrance was a bit weird as I haven't experienced this before. Just inside the front, there is a second locked inner door with a doorbell and a camera on you. After ringing the bell, Mama-san opens a small slide window kinda like a drive-thru window to check you out. Then, the girl assigned you asks you for 60 for an hour. They don't do half-hours, which was too bad since I needed a short visit as opposed to a long one. My girl (whose name I didn't bother to get) had a good body shape: average-ish weight, not a spinner. 5'6"-5'7" in height, very slight belly, fake boobs but not ridiculously overstuffed, tramp stamp tat on back, pretty good English (like she grew up here). Got a table shower. I asked for quick massage. It was just ok, but I asked for rushed service in this respect. Some ass and ball teasing before asking what I wanted. 140 (I gave 150 because I only had a 50 and 20s) for FS which was doogie leaning over table, mish with me standing, and cowgirl for a nice finish. She was very nice and friendly. A little bottle of water afterward. Unfortunately, she didn't allow greek, which was one of the main reasons for me checking this out. Oh well, Viets & greece, perchance to dream.

I'd recommend as well. Way better than the sad scene in Massachusetts.I had her too and a near identical experience. She seems to prefer you stand up while she lays on the table. Her English was very good, I think she might have grown up in Hawaii. I didn't try Greek with her but the other one I tried who was a spinner, she bent over, was primed and ready, all greased up, and didn't balk one bit. But this one we both had, I thought she was pretty, polite, and provided good service.

AustinDude87
01-29-13, 18:30
Is there any place that's near UT?

Thanks!

Hrodebert
02-05-13, 14:31
I'll be visiting Austin soon. I saw the recommendations for the place off I35 and will try that one. Does any monger have a recommendation for up north by Mopac / N. Capital of Texas Highway. Will not have a car often.

Thanks

Hrodebert
02-13-13, 19:47
I'm on vacation here and I decided to check out the place on North I35 near Braker. Yula came out and asked me to wait 15 minutes as she was with a client. 15 minutes later she came out and took me to a room. She spoke some English. I could communicate with her pretty well. She was friendly, cute (very Chinese looking) and had a nice build. She took the fee and asked whether I wanted the TS before or after. I chose before and we were off. The table shower was very nice. She washed me head to toe 3 times and didn't miss a thing. The massage was very good. She took her time and worked out some soreness I had in my neck and lower back. She massaged every muscle I had and it was great. I tipped her .4 and left happy, relaxed and refreshed.

Hrodebert
02-21-13, 02:48
I liked my first session so much that I tried the North I35 MP again. A different MT was available this time. She asked me if I wanted TS first or last. I said first and we went to the shower. In there, she cleaned me from head to toe more times than I can count, using a light and firmer rub in alternate strokes. She cleaned me very thoroughly. Then she dried me off. She didn't talk much though I tried to draw her out. It turned out that her English skills were very poor. That didn't apply to her table shower or massage skills. She alternately massaged hard or soft and worked very hard to ease the tightness that I had in my shoulder, thighs and feet. Then the flip, she massaged me head to toe, missing nothing. When done, she helped me get dressed. I asked her name again, and she said, Coco, come see me again, and gave me a big hug. This session easily surpassed my first one here.

Standard door fee, and standard tip. Was well worth it! I repeated one week later with the same happy results.

Fla_FunMeister
03-18-13, 21:45
Is there any place that's near UT?

Thanks!Yes, is there anyplace downtown?

Chrisj321
04-28-13, 11:05
Visited your fine city recently and attempted to check out the parlor on 35 and braker. I actually wanted to try the vietnamese place but the backpage link is no good and there's no name given here. Anyway, made a call to what I thought was an AMP at braker, turned out to be a house NEAR braker! Got directions from lady on the phone that lead me a few blocks south. Arrived and was greeted by a skinny (and I do mean skinny!) Asian lady. Decent face looked to be in her 30's. Led me to a room with a table and bed and set me up on the table. As I was unsure of the fee I asked and was quoted 160. Paid and laid facedown. Decent enough massage for about 10 minutes then told to flip. HJ to attention while I roamed and then I had to stop her and said I can use a hand myself! She didn't understand a thing, English was non-existent. But she did take her skirt and panties off. Covered me up and lubed herself up generously and laid on the edge of the table. No BJ, shirt and bra stayed on, pathetic. I slide in and it was tight and short. I could see by her face that she was uncomfortable and I wasn't even going in far. Had her flip to DS to get a better angle and that obviously helped her. She went nuts! I've had Asians doing their fake porno moans before. This chick was either a great actress, in some serious pain or surprised herself by enjoying it. She screamed in (insert regional dialect here) , pulled the towels off the table, wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me harder into her and thouroughly put on a good show. Due the 70 ply rubber I couldn't bust and just kept going like the energizer bunny. I finally came and she took the rubber off and cleaned me with her tongue! Left the room and came back with a warm towel but I was already dressed. Walked me to the door and tried to tell me to come back soon. Would I repeat? Probably not since the only reason she warmed up was because she accidentaly enjoyed herself. Would I recommend? I'm sure the women are rotated in and out constantly so yeah I'd recommend.

Thanks to this board and the eccRAPie board I seen that Austin isn't a big p4p place so I focused my effort on civilians. That part of my trip was OUTSTANDING! I'll be back that way soon, if any of yall Austinites find yourself in Chicago feel free to PM me for info.

Aviator
05-14-13, 00:15
Went to the AMP at Breaker and I-35 this evening. Needed a good massage. Not looking for extras. Was met at the door by a 40s Chinese woman who offered me a menu of massage options. Chose the $65 20 minute TS and 40 minute massage. I was taken to a room, stripped, was given a towel and led to the TS room down the hall. Mediocre TS and then taken back to my room. Reasonable, but not outstanding massage followed. Flip, more massage, I was asked usual questions and declined and was told $25 for good massage. I think her English skills were really low, and what she was trying to say was,"please pay me a little more for a good massage since you declined". I do this anyway, so I told her I would tip. She finished and I gave her an extra $30. Seemed very appreciative. So, nothing special, would not return, but it was sufficient for my purposes. YMMV.

PaulHahn3
05-21-13, 19:18
I'll be in Austin on business next month, so I'm doing my research here. Anyway, I lived in Austin in the late 70s and early 80s.

There were some great massage parlors with wonderful full service easily available, even multiple pops weren't unusual. I think back then that every masseuse really thought that her next customer could be her Prince Charming who would carry her away into the sunset (and marriage). Anyway, thanks to all for the good info I'm gleaning for my two weeks in Austin.

Firedawg
06-06-13, 06:59

I'd recommend as well. Way better than the sad scene in Massachusetts.Ish if you live in Mas you need to hit the AMP's in RI. I have never seen better outside of Thailand.

John in Tampa
06-10-13, 07:53
I was in the general area, looking for an adequate massage with a happy ending. And got that for sure. The massage was actually very good. She asked if I wanted medium or firm pressure. I went for medium and was surprised that it was as firm as it was. Which is great. I like a legitimate LMT to give me a very firm massage, but usually at an AMP, I personally find a firm massage can be done improperly, so I usually opt for something lighter. After all it tends to serve a difference purpose (at least for me. YMMV).

In any event this provider was pretty good. I don't know her name, but of the three ladies there that day, she was the youngest. She was also thin, and reasonably tall for an Asian lady. In fact, she was good looking.

After a really nice, and un-rushed massage, she worked on junior with lots of enthusiasm. She switched between light, almost teasing touches, and firm, fast strokes. Wow. It was a good effort and she stuck to it (without complaining about how long it took) until the job was done. I would have scored her higher on the service rating, but she seemed to go out of her way to move far enough down the table that it became too difficult for me to grab a decent feel of her ass and boobs. I prefer being able to have my hands wander while hers are working on the little soldier. Nonetheless, she gets good marks for enthusiasm and endurance.

After the massage, there was no request or pressure to provide a tip. I did tip her by handing her a few folded bills on the way out of the parlor. In hindsight, given that I didn't get to really explore her tight little body, maybe I should have just tipped her $20, instead of $40, but what the heck. I already had planned on the $40, and it was folded in my pocket, ready to go. Life is short, and I plan to return there. Good karma is worth a few bucks.

Also, after the job was done, in addition to the usual clean-up, she kept massaging and made sure to burn through the whole hour. All-in-all a very nice experience. I will repeat.

BaseballDude
09-06-13, 17:40
I went to an AMP north of austin. I had a very good massage with a very unique and satisifyng HE. The girls was very paranoid and was on the lookout for ger manager during the finish. She would not give me her name becasue she did not want anything posted on the internet. Trusted seniors PM if you would like the location.

Scotty66
09-17-13, 13:07
Will be visiting Austin soon and have been doing some recon. Have seen two ads via back rubs section on BP that I cannot seem to find any intel for. One is Lace Lingerie and the other is Eden; both are on N I35 Frontage Road. Suspect jack shack type places but would like confirmation. PM or replies welcome. And thanks in advance.

Boliochido
09-19-13, 01:35
Will be visiting Austin soon and have been doing some recon. Have seen two ads via back rubs section on BP that I cannot seem to find any intel for. One is Lace Lingerie and the other is Eden; both are on N I35 Frontage Road. Suspect jack shack type places but would like confirmation. PM or replies welcome. And thanks in advance.Definitely jack shacks. I'm here visiting for work and this town is tough for mongers. At least in my experience. Not many people posting here either.

Hopefully someone will chime in with some good info. Good luck and happy hunting.

Massagedealma
09-25-13, 04:07
Massage and Body Care

Monday through Saturday.

Definitely jack shacks. I'm here visiting for work and this town is tough for mongers. At least in my experience. Not many people posting here either.

Hopefully someone will chime in with some good info. Good luck and happy hunting.

Big Poppa II
10-09-13, 21:46
Massage and Body Care

Monday through Saturday.Based on what I saw on other sites this appear to be legit. Is it?

Thanks,

BP

Massagedealma
10-24-13, 21:14
Based on what I saw on other sites this appear to be legit. Is it?

Thanks,

BPIt is a good legit massage the first visit. Tina knows the rules. She is wise and experienced. I never ask for anything. I just display the tip on the table.

She says she's going out of town from the middle of November until January to see her family.

Afflacked
11-06-13, 13:01
Hello fellow Mongers.

I'm from a different board and I'm fallowing a provider from your area... She is currently in my area and I want to get some more info, to see if I should TOFTT. Please PM me the 411.

http://relaxingrituals.net/

Massagedealma
01-19-14, 14:45
I'm not sure exactly what happened. Tina has moved to Oklahoma City. She said a business deal to buy Massage and Body Care fell through. I have her email to stay in touch. She said she may be back in Austin occasionally to see her friends.

I had a good experience at Bella's Therapy. I'll return.

http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/bellas-therapy-23/9064631

Srw211
02-16-14, 17:00
I am a Nashville guy. We have a new girl Melody, blonde, late 30's. Claims to be from Austin. Anyone know her?

Romo1122
02-20-14, 20:39
I am a Nashville guy. We have a new girl Melody, blonde, late 30's. Claims to be from Austin. Anyone know her?If it's the Molody we all know...she's crazy and not worth it.

Send a link to her new add / info.

Hrodebert
03-27-14, 02:44
I just finished a 3 week vacation to friendly Austin. While I was there, I went and got massaged 6 times: Chinese, Bella's, Able, and YJ. I see there's a real scarcity of information on this board and I can understand why. I had a good experience in Austin, and am willing to share with seniors who are interested.

Anybody35
04-12-14, 09:00
I just finished a 3 week vacation to friendly Austin. While I was there, I went and got massaged 6 times: Chinese, Bella's, Able, and YJ. I see there's a real scarcity of information on this board and I can understand why. I had a good experience in Austin, and am willing to share with seniors who are interested.Hello,

I am also going to Austin, can you give more info about massage parlors?.

LookingForLefty
04-23-14, 17:38
I just finished a 3 week vacation to friendly Austin. While I was there, I went and got massaged 6 times: Chinese, Bella's, Able, and YJ. I see there's a real scarcity of information on this board and I can understand why. I had a good experience in Austin, and am willing to share with seniors who are interested.I don't get it too. Its one of the best places in the country.

TwistedBrother
05-05-14, 17:02
I'm headed there soon, too, and now am wondering same thing about lack of posts. Maybe another board attracts the Austin mongers.

Jackwad
05-21-14, 22:28
Place is called Heavens Touch, everything was as advertised. Had a great time with Crystal.

http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/we-are-the-best-for-a-reason-austins-best-kept-secret-9-sexy-angels-heaven-awaits-you-23/6071859

Street Seeker
05-27-14, 23:25
OK Austin...here is my activity during my visit to your fair city.

Total Relax in RR. Legit massage, did not leave happy.

YJ Massage. Saw YuYu twice, decent massage, nice looking, very happy. Damage each time $ total for 1 hr.

Sunny Massage. Visited 2 x and saw the tall and short lady. Both provide a solid massage, short lady is POWERFUL so if you want deep tissue get ready. Tall lady medium massage. Left very happy both times but tall lady was much more fun. Damage for both times $ for 1 hr.

Bella's Therapy. Dreamt of a session with Amy. She is a petite Vietnamese lady with a SMOKING body, beautiful face, and just dang sexy. Yea...fell in lust with her and if it were possible I would see her again. I just might when I leave Austin in the morning. This place is like the spa's in Dallas, room + tip $$ but well worth it. Only thing missing is the table shower.

Visited Good Relax http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-asian-good-relax-and-friendly-29/8291015 and the pickings there were rough so I only shopped there. Same setup as Bella's.

Massagedealma
06-05-14, 01:04
I was in South Austin, and stopped by Intend. Michelle worked me then asked what I wanted. 69 is fine.

She asked where I was from. I said the other side of town. She said she works at Bella's, too. Same ownership. Same services.

Massagedealma
08-19-14, 17:40
Massage and Body Care on Burnet Road is closed. If you had a massage with Tina. I have kept up with her and she's back in town. PM me for details. She's going to do her own thing now. She has a massage table at her apartment and a mat for Thai massage on the floor. It's in between HWY 183 and Pond Springs.

She's good. She's cute. She's from Thailand but speaks good English, even though her "Ls" are a challenge.

Ajaxfrsa2
09-08-14, 22:29
Massage and Body Care on Burnet Road is closed. If you had a massage with Tina. I have kept up with her and she's back in town. PM me for details. She's going to do her own thing now. She has a massage table at her apartment and a mat for Thai massage on the floor. It's in between HWY 183 and Pond Springs.

She's good. She's cute. She's from Thailand but speaks good English, even though her "Ls" are a challenge.Can someone message her number?

PackRips
09-20-14, 08:20
Thanks for the field reports. Will be passing through on biz and will check those out.

OK Austin...here is my activity during my visit to your fair city.

Total Relax in RR. Legit massage, did not leave happy.

YJ Massage. Saw YuYu twice, decent massage, nice looking, very happy. Damage each time $ total for 1 hr.

Sunny Massage. Visited 2 x and saw the tall and short lady. Both provide a solid massage, short lady is POWERFUL so if you want deep tissue get ready. Tall lady medium massage. Left very happy both times but tall lady was much more fun. Damage for both times $ for 1 hr.

Bella's Therapy. Dreamt of a session with Amy. She is a petite Vietnamese lady with a SMOKING body, beautiful face, and just dang sexy. Yea...fell in lust with her and if it were possible I would see her again. I just might when I leave Austin in the morning. This place is like the spa's in Dallas, room + tip $$ but well worth it. Only thing missing is the table shower.

Visited Good Relax http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/grand-opening-asian-good-relax-and-friendly-29/8291015 and the pickings there were rough so I only shopped there. Same setup as Bella's.

Massagedealma
10-02-14, 18:57
Can someone message her number?She moved to Sacramento. I got a text about a month ago.

Massagedealma
10-02-14, 19:11
Howdy,

I'm going to South Austin tomorrow. I hear there is a new massage parlor in the strip mall on the corner of William Cannon and HWY 290 W. I would like the name and phone number. If there are any reviews, too. Thank you.

Param Ahmad
10-12-14, 15:22
Will be visiting Austin soon and have been doing some recon. Have seen two ads via back rubs section on BP that I cannot seem to find any intel for. One is Lace Lingerie and the other is Eden; both are on N I35 Frontage Road. Suspect jack shack type places but would like confirmation. PM or replies welcome. And thanks in advance.I've been to both places. I suggest avoiding both unless you don't mind paying probably $200+ to see a naked girl and maybe get some touching.

Has anybody on this Forum been to Asian Sensual near Interstate Highway 35 and E. Braker Lane? asiansensual.com & (512) XXX-0006. If so, can you provide the name of the street it's on and house number? The lady who answers at this number is hard to understand and doesn't seem to understand the question.

Massagedealma
10-25-14, 18:31
Howdy,

I'm going to South Austin tomorrow. I hear there is a new massage parlor in the strip mall on the corner of William Cannon and HWY 290 W. I would like the name and phone number. If there are any reviews, too. Thank you.I had a massage at Thipthera Thai, at the location noted in the title of this post. I saw Paula. It was $65 for an hour and was good. They use regular tables. I declined the draping and she obliged. She did some Thai moves which don't really work with the "tall" tables.

I asked if I could touch her, and she said, "yes. " She kept her clothes on, but I believe I got her excited with my touching because when she helped me sit up on the table, she ended with a big hug and kiss on the lips. I have never had a therapist do that on the first visit.

Even though she had a couple of sensual stokes on the right spots on me, there was no happy ending.

I may try her one more time just to see if there may be more sensuality with familiarity.

Massagedealma
02-01-15, 20:37
Howdy,

I don't even know their name. I happened to be driving down Anderson Mill Rd. Between Palmer and 183 and there's a sign for massage. I stop in and inquire. Jade meets me. A cute Chinese masseuse from Shanghai. Speaks good English. I get the $70/ hr normal massage over my body. She is good. On the flip, I'm uncovered and happy. It was worth tipping the cover price.

Jade is happy and friendly. I wondered why they haven't advertised. I'm going back ASAP.

Maybe58
02-06-15, 19:19
Looks like their first advertisement was today. I'm coming to Austin in four weeks and checking on what is around. Thanks for the info.

Howdy,

I don't even know their name. I happened to be driving down Anderson Mill Rd. Between Palmer and 183 and there's a sign for massage. I stop in and inquire. Jade meets me. A cute Chinese masseuse from Shanghai. Speaks good English. I get the $70/ hr normal massage over my body. She is good. On the flip, I'm uncovered and happy. It was worth tipping the cover price.

Jade is happy and friendly. I wondered why they haven't advertised. I'm going back ASAP.

OnlineBootyCal
03-20-15, 16:22
I had a massage at Thipthera Thai, at the location noted in the title of this post. I saw Paula. It was $65 for an hour and was good. They use regular tables. I declined the draping and she obliged. She did some Thai moves which don't really work with the "tall" tables.

I asked if I could touch her, and she said, "yes. " She kept her clothes on, but I believe I got her excited with my touching because when she helped me sit up on the table, she ended with a big hug and kiss on the lips. I have never had a therapist do that on the first visit.

Even though she had a couple of sensual stokes on the right spots on me, there was no happy ending.

I may try her one more time just to see if there may be more sensuality with familiarity.Did you ever make it back? What was the result?

Thanks in advance!

Madison76
05-22-15, 22:54
Coming to town in a couple weeks. Staying at baymount south. Never been to your fine city. Any action in that area you could steer me in? Worthwhile AMPs or outcalls?

Thanks!

Jaguar57
10-14-15, 08:42
I'm in town till Friday, is there anything downtown? Staying near Congress and 3rd. Thanks in advance.

Desperat0
12-28-15, 05:52
Any actually good massage places that offer skillful spinners that will do anything for good $$?

A complete package I guess.

HornyIndo
02-27-16, 19:30
Spent an hour at sunny massage.

Got jessica, from China, she would be pushing 40, in good shape but not my type.

Massage was OK.

On the flip hand release was offered, I was disappointed that was the only item on menu.

Some access was offered, but not much else.

She was nice, didn't speak much.

I was rather spooked by the open door and curtain that did not go till the floor.

She assured me that it was safe, but it was spooky for me.

Total damage was $, I personally would not repeat.

PackRips
04-15-16, 03:21
Spent an hour at sunny massage.

Got jessica, from China, she would be pushing 40, in good shape but not my type.

Massage was OK.

On the flip hand release was offered, I was disappointed that was the only item on menu.

Some access was offered, but not much else.

She was nice, didn't speak much.

I was rather spooked by the open door and curtain that did not go till the floor.

She assured me that it was safe, but it was spooky for me.

Total damage was $, I personally would not repeat.Yeah, she's a bit old, but what a body.

Funman1775
04-30-16, 09:17
Hi. Visited Austin. Contacted Jordan from backpage. New to senious massage. Young probably early 20's. Nice massage on flip got nude. Good HJ. Said she would not do more now but maybe later. Hope to return would love to get in that pussy. Sweet girl only does out calls. 100 for hour. Asked for extra 100 for service. A little pricey. But I would repeat if in town. Good luck out there and be safe. Funman.

PokaDotCloud
07-09-16, 00:29
Was recently through here on business and decided to check out the wares.

This a straight FS place, pay cover through window and then into the room. Don't remember her name, she was a bit chubby / curvy which is alright by me. Typical spa age, but cute enough. The room however was dark as hell, could barely find the chair to sit down and remove my shoes. Massage was nothing more than perfunctory, when she went to my head and I reached to touch her she just asked me to flip. $. 40 in addition to the house, I doubt I was even there 30 minutes but I would rather cut my losses than argue in some time for a shifty massage.

Unlikely to repeat, at not until I would try some of the other places in the city.

JLandHard4U
09-17-16, 16:17
Any good places? I have a few on my list thru BP searches. Looking for easy driving and hidden parking. Like places with a back entrance rather than right out on road where everyone can see. Thanks.

FruitNinja
09-21-16, 02:31
Visiting someone that moved there later next month and only staying for 4 days. Will be doing a lot of normal stuff. Need a place I can sneak of to or someone to stop by. Any help would be appreciated and returned in kind if you ever find your way to the Windy City.

Cheers,

PM is probably netter.

Thanks.

JLandHard4U
10-20-16, 19:10
Visiting someone that moved there later next month and only staying for 4 days. Will be doing a lot of normal stuff. Need a place I can sneak of to or someone to stop by. Any help would be appreciated and returned in kind if you ever find your way to the Windy City.

Cheers,

PM is probably netter.

Thanks.Seems there are a few places. I hit one, pretty much anything you wanted. And felt like paying for. Thai, Latino, etc Problem was the neighborhood was a little sketchy for sure. Wouldn't go there too late when its dark. Next to a restaurant and insurance company. Sort of like a mini outdoor shopping center. Near the Yellow Rose area.

DC002
12-14-16, 02:11
Hi guys, . Visiting Austin.

See my post under backpage. From where I am from, the massage forum is very active and INFORMATIVE.

Please pm me and let me know what is fjn and safe in town.

Thanks.

DC002.

CityDweller
08-15-17, 20:06
Gave this place a shot as it was relatively convenient, located on W William Cannon Dr. Decent setup with private and clean rooms. I didn't get the name of my lady, but she was OK. Not particularly remarkable either way and probably mid-40's. Got the full hour and the actual massage was quite good. No negotiation on the flip. Went right to business and had a great technique. Slow and good tease. Cleaned up and continued with head and shoulder massage. Overall not too bad and would repeat if I was in the area.

Indian Chief
02-13-18, 16:31
Wondering any good Asian spas to visit. Looks like slow around here, but trying to see any new intel.

Aesder
06-24-18, 02:23
Gave this place a shot as it was relatively convenient, located on W William Cannon Dr. Decent setup with private and clean rooms. I didn't get the name of my lady, but she was OK. Not particularly remarkable either way and probably mid-40's. Got the full hour and the actual massage was quite good. No negotiation on the flip. Went right to business and had a great technique. Slow and good tease. Cleaned up and continued with head and shoulder massage. Overall not too bad and would repeat if I was in the area.Just moved to Austin and I miss Florida mongering already. I had the same experience at Seoul but will add she allowed a bit of roaming even a little fiv. I'll repeat if nothing better pops up. However I was disappointed they advertise TS but they either weren't working or they don't have, not sure. 60/ hr /40/ tip.

Anybody know of a place that has TS?

DNick19
07-02-18, 22:19
Hey guys just got stationed in killeen / forthood any tips on the parlors down this way I check the forum but nothing remotely recent.

KenKashi
07-15-18, 06:22
Lookin for some girls younger than the normal AMP age online 40's. DM if there's some pretty, young Asian women in Austin willing to give FS. Rates or recommendations appreciated.

EsquiBeef
07-25-18, 13:24
Hey guys just got stationed in killeen / forthood any tips on the parlors down this way I check the forum but nothing remotely recent.Most AMP in Killeen are rub and tug.

Deleted
09-06-18, 10:09
What's new? This place and this area are dead. Anyone have any leads? I'm needing some lady action. AMP's or contact info. Anything?

Thanks and good luck!

BookerTNelson
09-12-18, 10:49
Good day Gents.

I have some extended time coming up in Austin and I wanted to see if I could get any recommendations on Non Asian but preferably AA or Latina bodyrubs? I'll be staying downtown, I'm mobile but wouldn't want to travel too far out unless it's for someone astounding. Any help is appreciated.

SuperTrooper
09-13-18, 05:31
Guys visiting Austin area today and wondering is there a place near the airport for massage?

LckHerLots
10-10-18, 20:36
Will be traveling to your great city any recommendation for a massage provider would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

FantasyManTX
10-15-18, 17:20
Hey. Just wanted to see if you found a decent place for massage. I'll be there tomorrow. TIA.

Will be traveling to your great city any recommendation for a massage provider would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

FantasyManTX
10-15-18, 17:20
Hey. Just wanted to see if you found a decent place for massage. I'll be there tomorrow. TIA

What's new? This place and this area are dead. Anyone have any leads? I'm needing some lady action. AMP's or contact info. Anything?

Thanks and good luck!.

Param Ahmad
02-09-19, 18:50
I recently reported on the "Sad scene in San Antonio. " I'm sorry to say it's awful in Austin, also, at least if you're looking for women in the men's "massage" spas or strip clubs.

My first stop in Austin was Classic Spa on highway 71 East near the airport. On the outside this place is totally nondescript, and the only thing visible betraying its presence was a neon "open" sign. Here I found only obese Asian women old enough to be somebody's grandma. All the others I checked out, including Helena's & Rose, both on I-35 access roads, and Bella's and a few others on Research Boulevard, were the same or not much better. Palazio Club, a ritzy strip joint, at least had pretty women, but the partly see-through curtains in the VIP or (sort-of) private dance area come with price tags in the hundreds of dollars. The best I found in Austin, thanks to those of you who wrote previous reports, was Chicas Bonita's. As the name implies, here you will find mostly Latin American ladies. The ones I talked with knew little English. Parking here was $10, or $20 if you park immediately in front of the place. Entry was $7. Buying a drink for myself and one of the ladies here was about $23. On a scale of 1 (worst) to 10 (prettiest), the highest I saw here was probably about a 6. I picked one, bought her a drink, and said yes when she offered me a private dance for $25, which was in the back of the club where no one could see us, since nobody else was there doing the same thing. Her lap dance made up for her less-than-stellar looks. She took everything off except for a g-string, and allowed me to touch her everywhere except under the g string. A danger here to look out for is when we stopped she asked for $100 even though the only number either of us had mentioned previously was $25. However, I thought she was worth it, especially after the dismal scene I saw everywhere else in Austin.

LPennington
03-20-19, 15:24
The girls here are fine. Very fine. However. Limited menu but at least you can get a no draping (insist) massage from a pretty asian girl in her early / mid 20's.

Meat Wad
05-14-19, 09:59
45 for a hh semi decent massage. Left a 75 tip and on the flip she takes off her shirt revealing some nice man made boobs and drops her shorts to reveal a thong. After some sucking and groping she makes with the happy ending and then goes on to continue my massage. Will definitely repeat and recommend.

Dynolas
06-18-19, 01:06
I arrived from ny looking for any recommended places around downtown that I don't have to drive just walk to from hotel, I'm happy to share any ny places.

Hemi1234
06-29-19, 18:04
The girls here are fine. Very fine. However. Limited menu but at least you can get a no draping (insist) massage from a pretty asian girl in her early / mid 20's.Hey what's new here in Austin is this place still a go? Pm me if you could please!

BigDaddyJohnG
07-03-19, 13:29
There in fall, appreciate any intel.

JoeyEye
07-10-19, 16:39
There in fall, appreciate any intel.Austin Day Spa 2200 block of E 7th St. 60 house, plus 40/80/140 tips. FS available.

Michael580
07-22-19, 14:40
Hey guys. I'm heading to ATX in about a month and always like to do my research before I travel. It has been several years since my last visit to Austin when I had a decent dream with a masseuse in the S. Congress area. This was before BP shut down and finding talent was much easier! I have to say the USASG forum is pretty dead for the size city Austin is. Couple of questions for senior members.

1. Since USASG is obviously not the go to site in Austin, what are popular alternatives for ATX?

2. I always need to play very discretely when traveling and prefer an outcall FBSM to my hotel but would be open to a MP or Studio if close to downtown. Doesn't necessarily have to be FS but would like a decent menu. Prefer Caucasian or Latina. Great tits. Preferably natural but not a must. Plus a decent massage is always a cherry on top.

Appreciate any insight and recommendations that local mongers can provide. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. I travel quite a bit all over so I can provide recommendations in other cities if needed. Thanks in advance!

JohnnyCakes268
08-03-19, 20:55
Hey guys. I'm heading to ATX in about a month and always like to do my research before I travel. It has been several years since my last visit to Austin when I had a decent dream with a masseuse in the S. Congress area. This was before BP shut down and finding talent was much easier! I have to say the USASG forum is pretty dead for the size city Austin is. Couple of questions for senior members.

1. Since USASG is obviously not the go to site in Austin, what are popular alternatives for ATX?

2. I always need to play very discretely when traveling and prefer an outcall FBSM to my hotel but would be open to a MP or Studio if close to downtown. Doesn't necessarily have to be FS but would like a decent menu. Prefer Caucasian or Latina. Great tits. Preferably natural but not a must. Plus a decent massage is always a cherry on top.

Appreciate any insight and recommendations that local mongers can provide. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. I travel quite a bit all over so I can provide recommendations in other cities if needed. Thanks in advance!I was looking for the same thing. Visiting Austin for the first time in a few weeks. Did you get any tips of providers or sites? I prefer Latina or Caucasian as well.

MikeyG
10-28-19, 19:32
Was in town last week and stayed near this AMP so decided to wander over for a massage.

Attractive, middle aged Asian woman answers. Did not smile or seem happy to be there at all. Despite a sign inside advertising 1/2 hour, I was informed only one hour available. Whatever, I hadn't been able to meet up w any other escorts I'd reached out to so I dropped the house fee. 6 and head in.

TS was meh, just a quick scrub no flirting or teasing. She was super robotic. Get to the massage which was surprisingly decent. Walked on my back and popped it in all the right places.

On the flip hand signals for limited menu. I wanted Russian since she had a nice rack. SUPER mechanical and rushed but got the job done. Then she points to the exit and I'm out of there.

May be that I'm spoiled by providers who smile, engage, and pretend to be into it elsewhere. Would return in a pinch next time I'm in town but only as a last result.

RJohnson69
11-01-19, 01:27
Any recommendations on providers?

Austin Day Spa 2200 block of E 7th St. 60 house, plus 40/80/140 tips. FS available.

Papercu7
12-08-19, 06:59
I was looking for the same thing. Visiting Austin for the first time in a few weeks. Did you get any tips of providers or sites? I prefer Latina or Caucasian as well.Looks like the most active site is OH2: https://home.ourhome2.net/.

Jaguar57
01-09-20, 09:32
Was in town last week and stayed near this AMP so decided to wander over for a massage.

Attractive, middle aged Asian woman answers. Did not smile or seem happy to be there at all. Despite a sign inside advertising 1/2 hour, I was informed only one hour available. Whatever, I hadn't been able to meet up w any other escorts I'd reached out to so I dropped the house fee. 6 and head in.

TS was meh, just a quick scrub no flirting or teasing. She was super robotic. Get to the massage which was surprisingly decent. Walked on my back and popped it in all the right places.

On the flip hand signals for limited menu. I wanted Russian since she had a nice rack. SUPER mechanical and rushed but got the job done. Then she points to the exit and I'm out of there.

May be that I'm spoiled by providers who smile, engage, and pretend to be into it elsewhere. Would return in a pinch next time I'm in town but only as a last result.I met up with Jessica and it was a totally different experience. She is Vietnamese, small waist, big mms, nice ass and has a great attitude. I was short on time and funds, but got a great topless CBJ for $ + house fee 60. Was worth it and will definitely see her again when I'm in town.

Wj0272
02-24-20, 19:33
http://www.austinchronicle.com/download/2010-12-24/090.pdf

I'm coming to town in a week or so. I'm really looking for a good massage (non-asian) with some fun too. I've been doing research and came across this with the ads.

JackInnow
02-27-20, 00:38
I will be in round rock area next month and was hoping that there was some nice AMP or strip club with extras in the area. If you want to just let me know in a private message.

JackInnow
02-27-20, 01:13
I am coming to the round rock area next month and was hoping to find a good AMP or other MP in the area. You can PM me with suggestions thanks.

FourSeasons2
03-08-20, 09:49
http://www.austinchronicle.com/download/2010-12-24/090.pdf

I'm coming to town in a week or so. I'm really looking for a good massage (non-asian) with some fun too. I've been doing research and came across this with the ads.Note bottom of page. Article date is Dec 24,2010. Ill be in Austin this month so am also looking for any leads on this thread.

RedyFourFun
06-11-20, 06:39
Note bottom of page. Article date is Dec 24,2010. Ill be in Austin this month so am also looking for any leads on this thread.I'm arriving in Austin mid July and looking for the same. There isn't much on this thread. Anyone have any insight? Surely a city like Austin has more going on than this.

Candy Addict
06-11-20, 16:07
I'm arriving in Austin mid July and looking for the same. There isn't much on this thread. Anyone have any insight? Surely a city like Austin has more going on than this.We're still on stay-at-home orders, with many businesses closed or in limited operations. I seriously doubt that any of the massage parlors, strip clubs, etc. , are open yet. Kind of hard to maintain social distancing while getting a massage. .

Meat Wad
06-14-20, 02:32
I dreamed I was able to walk in to Osaka Spa and Aroma Stress Relief last week and get serviced by a Spanish girl at AST and by a Vietnamese at osaka. Didn't bring enough funds to get fully serviced at Osaka after visiting aroma.

We're still on stay-at-home orders, with many businesses closed or in limited operations. I seriously doubt that any of the massage parlors, strip clubs, etc. , are open yet. Kind of hard to maintain social distancing while getting a massage. .

Candy Addict
06-14-20, 17:03
I dreamed I was able to walk in to Osaka Spa and Aroma Stress Relief last week and get serviced by a Spanish girl at AST and by a Vietnamese at osaka. Didn't bring enough funds to get fully serviced at Osaka after visiting aroma.I stand corrected! I still don't know how one could maintain social distancing while getting a massage, especially if extras are involved. I'm not sure if I'd take the risk TBH, but that's just me. .

Meat Wad
06-15-20, 12:50
Just tried to go to Aroma Stress Relief but the whole block was taped off with a CSI van and several cop cars blocking both roads so just drove a few blocks down on the i35 feeder road to the rose spa. There I saw a Latina with some nice juggs.

Sadly sign says you have to wear a mask to enter so I didn't even try to suck on those lovely melons. She pulled off her mask to go down on me but then pulled it back up as she rode me to completion. 60 roses to enter and left a 140 tip by the lamp prior to undressing. She rubbed my back but barley. Said her name was Linda and that she's there until July and then will be moving onto another spot in Austin. She's a hottie with some hot tatts.

RedyFourFun
06-16-20, 06:18
We're still on stay-at-home orders, with many businesses closed or in limited operations. I seriously doubt that any of the massage parlors, strip clubs, etc. , are open yet. Kind of hard to maintain social distancing while getting a massage. .That's all fine and, however just go ahead with the assumption that won't be the case in a month. I'm just looking for the latest recommended spots even if someone hasn't been to them in a few months. There just isn't a lot of current information in this forum and I was looking for a little help. I'm also interested in local talent that doesn't offer massage, but just the goods at an incall. Thanks for your input. Be well everyone!

Candy Addict
06-16-20, 15:37
That's all fine and, however just go ahead with the assumption that won't be the case in a month. ...Actually, given the spike in infections and hospitalizations in Texas and more than half the country, I'm assuming they'll be forced to tighten restrictions within a month or two. I'd love to be proven wrong, but I don't think I will. As for the lack of information here, you're right. Unfortunately, it long predates the pandemic. The Austin boards have been pretty quiet for a long time. If people have any information, they've been reluctant to share it. If I had any good mongering info, I'd gladly share it, but I'm afraid I haven't gotten out much for quite some time. Hopefully, some of our fellow mongers will speak up more!

MtJunior
07-06-20, 19:53
Stopped by in RoundRock off May's is a duplex. Not much fun there 10.00 hand but nothing else. Where do you find all the fun?

DomTheNerd
09-23-20, 23:36
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

AlbinoRhino
09-30-20, 15:15
Stopped by in RoundRock off May's is a duplex. Not much fun there 10.00 hand but nothing else. Where do you find all the fun?Was there 2 weeks ago. I had the opposite experience. Very repeatable experience.

NaughtyBits
10-10-20, 07:07
I will be in downtown Austin towards the end of end of the month, and am looking for some insight on finding an outcall provider to visit while I'm in town. FS isn't a requirement but would be nice. Thanks in advance.

FunnySexyMan07
12-07-20, 17:33
Has anyone visited Osaka Spa in Austin? Any reviews?

Heywood2020
03-20-21, 20:07
Anyone have a recommendation for outcall massage? Will pay for quality.

Heywood2020
03-24-21, 19:48
Hello everyone. Stay away. Not even close. I was in the area last month and responded to the ad. The person was not eve close to the ad. Felt uneasy. Seems to be on something. The face nor the body was close. Such an uneasy feeling I gave her the money just to avoid the drama. Didn't want her to touch me.

https://austin.rubratings.com/118779

SamNandan
07-20-21, 12:11
Hi,

Looking for a good massage (preferably Nuru) in Austin with a nice release.

Too many ad's in rubratings but not sure.

Of the reviews. Request any good suggestions.

Heywood2020
07-22-21, 17:38
Let me know if you get any replies No luck here. With this trendy town, I would have assumed options would be everywhere.

Hi,

Looking for a good massage (preferably Nuru) in Austin with a nice release.

Too many ad's in rubratings but not sure.

Of the reviews. Request any good suggestions.

Heywood2020
07-27-21, 10:17
Has anyone tried this masseuse?

https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40142/

Heywood2020
07-29-21, 08:54
FTI ER website has a little more info than here.

StubbornMule
08-05-21, 15:52
Hi guys,

LA guy here. Was checking out the Austin thread and was surprised to see the low number of reports. On the LA thread we have literally tens of thousands of comments in the MP thread.

Why are there so few reports? Is there another place I should check for reports?

QuietlyQuirky
11-10-21, 23:34
Visiting the area and decided to give Osaka in Cedar Park a try. White girl named Summer, they don't massage, just put hot pads on your back for 10 minutes, then want 140 $ for a little covered oral discussion, apparently for 200 she'll take care of you fully, but not a first time. She was very attractive and pleasant enough, but waaay overpriced. I would not recommend.

MrNiceGuy1234
11-11-21, 17:59
Just moved here and I'm looking for better site than STG and here. Please private message me thanks!

HarryHood
11-11-21, 18:16
Man, this the reports and threads are bone dry! You guys need to do some work.

I visited several years ago and had Anne LMT, independent masseuse. She was great, did solid back walking. I laid there naked. Took a bath. Took a shower. My cock was flopping everywhere in front of this woman, and she never seemed to mind at all. Of course, I never did pursue or ask for an HE. I should have. But I was "in the zone", relaxed. I always wondered if she offered extras. Anybody have any info or stories on this one? (I remember her asking me if there was anything else I wanted massaged, hehe). When I return I will definitely be visiting her.

https://austinmassagetherapy.com/contact

Grtalmty1
11-12-21, 16:21
Hi guys,

LA guy here. Was checking out the Austin thread and was surprised to see the low number of reports. On the LA thread we have literally tens of thousands of comments in the MP thread.

Why are there so few reports? Is there another place I should check for reports?Have scoured the Internet and cannot find anything. If anyone knows where I can look or just have a recommendation or two for a FS spot I'd appreciate it!

Herbieh
01-05-22, 11:33
Have scoured the Internet and cannot find anything. If anyone knows where I can look or just have a recommendation or two for a FS spot I'd appreciate it!www.eccie.net

Home. ourhome2.net.

RoadieTravel
01-06-22, 18:35
www.eccie.net

Home. ourhome2.net.You beat me to it. This website is always my first go to for reviews but depending where in the country you are people gravitate here or to OH2 and TNA. Texas seems to be more on OH2.

DimplesMan
01-06-22, 20:14
You beat me to it. This website is always my first go to for reviews but depending where in the country you are people gravitate here or to OH2 and TNA. Texas seems to be more on OH2.But I do not care for OH2 nearly as much. On OH2 you can read reviews but the entire site is heavily controlled by mid level admins that will censor the slightest negative reference to their questionable personal opinions. Also, many of the admins will have their favorites and promote them even when negative comments are made probably because they are getting a discount. It's almost like online pimping which is why I don't use it. Without being verified, you don't have access to the good stuff and the verification process is very much in the favor of the more veteran members. In order to get verified you have to see at least 2 providers and post reviews. Only then can you even think about getting verified and there are many many reports from mongers that have done everything and more and still cannot get verified. My personal opinion is why the hell would anyone do all the work on a provider review for the current verified members to benefit from and then more than likely never get verified to see the good stuff. Oh, ya and don't post anything negative about one of the favored verified members or you'll be blacklisted by them and the quality providers.

No thanks, stay away from OH2 imo. We need more support for USASG!

DimplesMan
01-11-22, 01:30
But I do not care for OH2 nearly as much. On OH2 you can read reviews but the entire site is heavily controlled by mid level admins that will censor the slightest negative reference to their questionable personal opinions. Also, many of the admins will have their favorites and promote them even when negative comments are made probably because they are getting a discount. It's almost like online pimping which is why I don't use it. Without being verified, you don't have access to the good stuff and the verification process is very much in the favor of the more veteran members. In order to get verified you have to see at least 2 providers and post reviews. Only then can you even think about getting verified and there are many many reports from mongers that have done everything and more and still cannot get verified. My personal opinion is why the hell would anyone do all the work on a provider review for the current verified members to benefit from and then more than likely never get verified to see the good stuff. Oh, ya and don't post anything negative about one of the favored verified members or you'll be blacklisted by them and the quality providers.

No thanks, stay away from OH2 imo. We need more support for USASG!As an absolute affirmation to my reference of over controlling admins at that other site I found myself banned today. This is positive proof of exactly what I was saying. Thank God we still have this site, it is a much better option.

Bird804
01-15-22, 08:52
Just moved here and I'm looking for better site than STG and here. Please private message me thanks!Spent a lot of years in tax before moving back too va. Some sites to try depending on what you looking for: rubratings. Tryst. Link. Escort alligator might have some luck on that one. Sumo search.

Redward46
02-03-22, 18:29
Greetings, visiting Austin in a few weeks, so few reviews out there. Anyone seen Lassette?

https://austin.rubratings.com/126146

Hank56
02-07-22, 20:16
Will be in Austin in a few weeks and recommended outcall massages to Upscale Hotel?

Flret
02-13-22, 12:42
Was hoping for the same.

Not sure.

Greetings, visiting Austin in a few weeks, so few reviews out there. Anyone seen Lassette?

https://austin.rubratings.com/126146

JHolden889
02-17-22, 14:01
Is this place actually real? Visiting next month trying to find some fun.

https://austin.rubratings.com/238067

DimplesMan
02-17-22, 18:03
Is this place actually real? Visiting next month trying to find some fun.

https://austin.rubratings.com/238067It's very real. You should go when you get in town and report back your experience. Nothing but the most exotic Asian ladies there.

JHolden889
02-18-22, 15:10
It's very real. You should go when you get in town and report back your experience. Nothing but the most exotic Asian ladies there.Well around my parts we don't get places that do nuru or table showers. So seeing ads like this around here are TGTBT.

ProNoobXt123
03-09-22, 18:00
Hello everyone, just landed in ATX and come to find out most my business meetings got cancelled for the week. Was wondering if anyone had leads in North Austin, Cedar Park or Round Rock. Thanks!

JHolden889
03-10-22, 15:20
Hello everyone, just landed in ATX and come to find out most my business meetings got cancelled for the week. Was wondering if anyone had leads in North Austin, Cedar Park or Round Rock. Thanks!If you find one let me know. I'm going in two weeks and looking for the same.

Jermyn
03-14-22, 16:51
Has anyone been to Osaka spa recently?

Summer still works there?

Thanks for the info!

TimmyHill
03-25-22, 18:30
I'm in Austin for the week. Any Latina places or FS?

UsaInEurope
04-12-22, 17:12
Hit that up the other week and it was somewhat odd. Felt like a cop was going to come out the entire time. Nope -- just an awkward vibe. The worst was when she asked what I wanted (in a room with a red bulb, she had grabbed me, showed herself to me) and I just said "Everything" and she went away and I heard her talking for 3-4 minutes.

Anyway, place is definitely DTF but a bit pricey -- $$ plus entrance fee for everything.

JustHawksKc
04-19-22, 23:47
Visiting Austin and visited E in Cedar Park. What is the going rate for L1 in Austin? Didn't get her name, but she wanted 100 for nude L1. Is that a fair price here or did my mileage vary poorly.

UsaInEurope
04-20-22, 10:49
Visiting Austin and visited E in Cedar Park. What is the going rate for L1 in Austin? Didn't get her name, but she wanted 100 for nude L1. Is that a fair price here or did my mileage vary poorly.It's really expensive here and service is really poor. The scene here is dead. And if you get caught it's a felony. Be careful.

JustARub
05-06-22, 11:47
Overdue report, but I was in town about a month ago and had a couple of nice experiences at a foot massage place next door to Sesame Hill Chinese take out place on SR290.

There were some reports on another website about a girl here who had nice naturals and offered decent services, so I went to check it out. Made a short call to the place on their listed number before arriving to confirm I wanted to specific girl, and on arrival was provided with her. I'd not met her before but the description of her ample assets was true, so I knew I had the right lady.

Nice massage in a pretty standard AMP room for 30 minutes before the flip. What is locally called L1 was offered, and those funbags certainly were fun! I'm pretty sure that after a couple of visits the menus open up in this place. .6 HF and .6 to the girl which included access to assets and a bit of a B2B rub too.

Went back to the same place later that week to see if I could open up a little more, but the lady wasn't working. Saw a different girl who had MM D's. Pretty enough and added some mouth action to the festivities. .8 to her.

Enjoy.

JenkinsBrian
05-31-22, 14:51
Headed your way soon Austin. Any good American spas y'all recommend? DM me and help a fella out.

JenkinsBrian
06-07-22, 13:52
Headed your way soon Austin. Any good American spas y'all recommend? DM me and help a fella out.Alright. Since no one responded or offered any advice, I had to figure it out on my own. So sharing for you future folk:

Recommendation 1: The Doll House! It's a bit North of downtown. Cost 20 for a Lyft, but it is completely worth it. Arrived to a selection of 4 providers. All of whom were actually really attractive. Paid the HF of 60 and went back with Mia. I always haggle with the price LOL, so talked her down to 120 for fully nude and mutual touch (no FIV). Unfortunately I had to do the deed, but honestly she put on a hell of show.

Pleasure Club: A little closer to downtown, but definitely not as good a selection of talent. HF is 80 + 40 upfront tip to get in. Once in the room, provider required another 60 for mutual touch (again no FIV) and HE.

Ricc0
06-24-22, 10:36
Does anyone have recommendations on a good AMP in Georgetown or RR?

BigJim959
07-14-22, 17:19
Beautiful Columbian on duty. Good place.

BigJim959
07-16-22, 14:40
No massage. They make it very clear on signs and when you pay at the window. Chanel was pretty spinner with MM D's. I would guess 30's. Decent table shower, not great. Very clean place.

Some heated pads on neck and back while she did foot / calf rub. Little neck / shoulder, hot towel then flip. Asked for donation and the fun began. I would repeat.

Skip15
07-31-22, 15:46
Greetings from Atlanta.

This one is in Atlanta for a brief stay. I did a search here but nothing came up so figured I would ask here (sorry if this should be in Escorts) but she is on rubmd here.

https://rubmd.com/atlanta-ga/03b42cb1-e3eb-4f51-977c-8ff5ad503321 so I figured I'd ask here in Massage as there is no bodyrub forum.

Here is her website:https://misskimluxurious.com/miss-kim/.

1) Real? Or photos super touched up?

2) What was the OTD $ for what?

PM ok and thanks.

ThrowAwayGmx
08-06-22, 16:21
Beautiful Columbian on duty. Good place.Forgive my noobness, how can I find this place? Thanks.

SwagCuffs
08-18-22, 22:48
What are a couple AMP and Latina places to check out here?

Sankan
08-24-22, 03:02
Any good recommendation in north Austin? Also, any Kgirl org?

LonelyMan718
09-04-22, 15:52
Coming into town tomorrow and looking at rubs maps It seems there are a few options where I am, which is closeish to the capital. If you had one shot where would you go? Decent massage and HE. Wouldn't say no to good oral or FS.

LonelyMan718
09-05-22, 19:23
Went to Austin Day Spa around dinner on Labor day. Called ahead, was told there were 2 girls available. Kimmy and something else (a name I have not seen). Go down there, ring the door bell, waited a bit long to be let in, but goodness was I glad I did.

Kimmy is a Vietnamese little spinner with smallish breasts and a decent ass for her size. English was decent and we got to talking. She is from Vegas, but in town for a few weeks. Very light massage and roll over to discuss, THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO GET A MASSAGE. Quotes were 60/120/200 and after some discussion, we agreed on the 200, but half I gave on cash app (I end up disputing the charges later, I am a monster I know). She is jerking me off the whole time we are chatting rates, quite a bargaining chip, but for her, she is well worth the price.

Once settled up, she puts it on and starts to give me a great little BJ, nice and slow and I could feel the nut happening, so I stood up, picked her up and set her down on the table and start dinner. She said no at first, but once I started she didn't complain another second. She started to moan a little and I stopped and said "I don't want you to fake it". The look in her eye was kindof shock. I keep going and she is getting really into it, burying my face, wrapping her legs around my head, I can start to feel her leg twtich. I ate for probably 10 minutes and like this because I assumed she was desensitized from the poundings she had probably gotten that day, but I kept going. Than out of nowhere, she starts grinding into my face and starts SCREAMING. I feel her cumming on my mouth and boy was it great. I kid you not, SHE ROLLED OFF THE FUCKING TABLE while cumming.

She gets up and says, "who the fuck taught you how to eat pussy". That might have been fake, but the orgasm was not. I know I was not going to last long, so when she said it was my turn, so I pounded as hard as I could for as long as I could. The scream (fake or not) were very loud, I hope there wasn't someone else being taken care of. After I bust, she comments on how much cum there was, and we joke for a few about her rolling off the table.

She cleans me up than quick table shower. I could tell she wanted me our of there asap, but I like to milk this part as I enjoy the banter. The best part was that at the beginning, she said no kiss, and when I left, she asked me to come back and gave me a big open mouth kiss.

I would go see her again, solely because I blew too early and want more time in that tight little box.

Happy hunting.

JamesPotter
09-06-22, 09:28
Hey guys, I am coming to visit Austin for ten days and would love to.

Explore AMPs and individual massage providers who offer a really great service.

Show me what Austin's got.

Lshllc
09-12-22, 20:01
Was in town for the UT / Bama football game and visited Austin Day Spa on Friday. Saw Kimmie and she was fantastic. Korean with a great body and very sexy. It was so good, went back after the game on Saturday to see her again. She wasn't there, but ended up seeing Janet. Janet is a voluptuous Cuban girl with the best ass I've ever seen in person. Nice mm tits with great nipples. Both girls were well worth the time and effort. Highly recommend either girl. Can't wait to get back there and see them again.

Venom2090
09-20-22, 00:42
Visiting Austin and visited E in Cedar Park. What is the going rate for L1 in Austin? Didn't get her name, but she wanted 100 for nude L1. Is that a fair price here or did my mileage vary poorly.What does L1 mean?

SeekingFriends
10-07-22, 12:16
Hi,

I am looking for any recommendations on the independent massage providers. Appreciate any recommendations.

TLinks
11-18-22, 17:17
Went to Austin Day Spa around dinner on Labor day. Called ahead, was told there were 2 girls available. Kimmy and something else (a name I have not seen). Go down there, ring the door bell, waited a bit long to be let in, but goodness was I glad I did.

Kimmy is a Vietnamese little spinner with smallish breasts and a decent ass for her size. English was decent and we got to talking. She is from Vegas, but in town for a few weeks. Very light massage and roll over to discuss, THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO GET A MASSAGE. Quotes were 60/120/200 and after some discussion, we agreed on the 200, but half I gave on cash app (I end up disputing the charges later, I am a monster I know). She is jerking me off the whole time we are chatting rates, quite a bargaining chip, but for her, she is well worth the price.

Once settled up, she puts it on and starts to give me a great little BJ, nice and slow and I could feel the nut happening, so I stood up, picked her up and set her down on the table and start dinner. She said no at first, but once I started she didn't complain another second. She started to moan a little and I stopped and said "I don't want you to fake it". The look in her eye was kindof shock. I keep going and she is getting really into it, burying my face, wrapping her legs around my head, I can start to feel her leg twtich. I ate for probably 10 minutes and like this because I assumed she was desensitized from the poundings she had probably gotten that day, but I kept going. Than out of nowhere, she starts grinding into my face and starts SCREAMING. I feel her cumming on my mouth and boy was it great. I kid you not, SHE ROLLED OFF THE FUCKING TABLE while cumming.

She gets up and says, "who the fuck taught you how to eat pussy". That might have been fake, but the orgasm was not. I know I was not going to last long, so when she said it was my turn, so I pounded as hard as I could for as long as I could. The scream (fake or not) were very loud, I hope there wasn't someone else being taken care of. After I bust, she comments on how much cum there was, and we joke for a few about her rolling off the table..Been to this place passing through. Good line up.

Venom2090
11-21-22, 16:25
Been to this place passing through. Good line up.Where is this located?

CubeBrick
12-09-22, 16:09
Checkout this place out and glad I did. Got a sexy little cutie named Apple, looked around 28-32 or so, lfk, BBBJ, cfs. Looks similar to the pic.

https://rubmd.com/austin-tx/532647bc-1990-4fbb-bb8c-581147acd95a

Duke Atreides
12-24-22, 01:00
Selena at thank you spa.

Damages: . $ $ $.

Menu: Paid extra for her to slide around on me during TS and for MSOG but without that $$ for the hour. FS, sliding around TS (not nuru), MSOG, FIV, HJ, DATY, DATO, NO KISSING, BASIC BBBJ during TS but fully covered in the room. Usual positions, was disappointed her legs couldn't last a little longer pounding down in CG. BJ skills and CG stamina 7/10.

Looks: pretty face, warm personality in her smile and composure. Vietnamese. Probably late thirties, nice Bs to play around with. Nice ass to grip and pull on but nothing memorable. During 69 in TS got a nice of you of both entrances. She's got a nice V, but her star is blown out or something it's got a full-on flower bud going. Did not look gross just unusual.

Was staying downtown so decided to try something a little different than my usual Chica's Bonitas routine. Called thank you spa after reading a few reviews and Selena picked up. She recognized my phone number as being from Hawaii and we immediately had great rapport. Arrived to see the usual establishment. Place is open till 10:00 which is nice. The usual foyer with a doorbell. As I went to ring the doorbell she opened it letting someone who did not look like a client out. We talked for a bit. She's got a glowing personality and it goes a long way towards making you attracted to her. We talked about her tour doing massages in Hawaii. Which made the negotiations and talk of details much easier. I saw scrub shower mentioned in the lobby menu pricing and asked her to perform it for me. They have a nice table set up in the shower area which is great since I hadn't had a good TS in a few years. She looks good under the good light always nice for that not to be a disappointment or to turn you off. TS was originally going to be completely clothed and her just standing there washing you down but I asked her about a sliding around a bit and maybe giving me a pop in the shower and another and the room and she agreed on the $$$ I had not done a pre-pop so I knew I didn't want to bust early and lose out on the rest of my hour so I was kind of worth it for me.

She slid around for a bit then went into 69. Finished me with a HJBJ you know the type. Like I said BJ skills a little lacking but she gets the job done. During the TS there was a little a bit of teasing my star but no entry or heavy play with it. I dried off in waiting for her in the room. She put the cover on and mounted for some CG. After she pounded down about 20 times doorbell ring and she asked if it was okay for her to go check. I agreed since everything had been so pleasant so far. Apparently it was some guy asking a bunch of questions about prices and all sorts of details that gets those dummies in trouble or turned away. Jesus guys if you don't like what you see just walk out. Scouting is okay but making the girls uncomfortable is not. Anyways she came back and jumped back on for another minute or two. When she was tired I stood up and she assumed the DG position. She's a little professional when it comes to this. Great back arcing down towards the bed and ass up. None of that fucking the back upwards BS. I was about to pop a second time so turn it over for some Mish. She's got a nice smooth body cute face so it was nice to enjoy that while drilling. After a while I got tired and laid it down for her to finish me with BJ and HJ but like I said BJ skills a little lacking and while I'm not super well endowed she didn't even go halfway. She got some lotion out and HJd to second pop. While some of her professional skills are lacking I really did enjoy myself. Her hands feel great and fiv during the final HJ was really nice. I will definitely see her again but only for the $$ service. She's a hard worker and great personality. I appreciated my time with her. Probably worth your time and money as well.

Good luck out there guys!

OCTatts
01-03-23, 14:45
Had an exciting session with a gorgeous sweetheart named Vanessa, one of the prettiest massage parlor girls I have ever been with.

She is a beautiful mixture of Asian and probably Francaise with a hot perfect little body. She looks like she could be White but you can tell she has exotic Asian features also. Amazing little figure: beautiful hips and derriere, sexy shapely legs, and gorgeous bust. She has long light brown hair, lovely eyes that complement a pretty pretty face.

FourPumpChump
01-17-23, 14:03
Let's not bore anyone with all of the dumb details. We all know what it is. Place is in the hood but she was super nice with HUGE fake tits. $60 at the door. Pathetic massage on the neck and back for about 10 or 12 minutes. On the flip, right to negotiations. Settled on $140 for the business. Absolute sweetheart, fellas. Treat her nice and she'll do the same for you.

Also, check out the taco truck around the other side of the gas station. Pretty good day to get one off with her and then hammer down some tacos.

Ruprecht
01-23-23, 22:52
First time to Thank you. First you enter into a large empty room. A sign says $60 for 60 minutes of tableshower, aroma therapy, hot rocks, but no massage. It actually said no massage on the sign. I rang the doorbell and agreed to the tableshower package.

Kailey (or Kelly) led me back to the back room. She was super nice. Had the face of a 40 year old. So took the 60 cover charge, and prepped the table shower while I got dressed in a towel. The table shower was across the hall, she directed me to lay down belly down. Then she sprayed all over my back and in my crack. There was minimal touching. I flipped and the spray was all over and on my privates a lot. Again a bit of wiping and rubbing but not enough. Then she towel dried me and we went back to the room.

I laid down and she put towels on me and a hot rock or something. Then she asked if I wanted oils and I agreed. Then despite the 'no massage' on the sign she rubbed my shoulders and back. I hung my arms off the table but she never came into range for a subtle touch or two. She made the move anyway and asked if I wanted extras. I said yes I wanted BJ with lots of touching. She tried to say her breasts were too sensitive, and too small, but she allowed me to roam and they were just a really nice size. Her belly was flat, he butt was nice. She had tattoos along her back and lower abdomen. She used mouthwash which added an extra tingle, without a cover I did not last long. It was super pleasant. Would repeat.

Damage was 140 plus cover mentioned earlier.

Duke Atreides
01-24-23, 20:04
Texted her at 8:00 pm Sunday asking if she was still working. She let me know that she had an opening at 9:50 pm.

Nice exclusive parking right in front. Before I knocked I heard through the door her voice saying she was coming.

Cute little Vietnamese woman in her 40's. Upon entering the room she asked for. 6. I agreed and got undressed.

I had taken a shower and brushed my teeth right before coming but she insisted on doing a shower. I asked if she had a table shower and she said yes. Table shower was pretty lackluster. She stayed fully clothed the entire time and didn't really give opportunity for any chance to get my hands on her. On the flip she asked me what I was wanting and how much. I explained that $$ for everything was pretty standard where I'm from. She insisted that I use mouthwash because of COVID which I was hoping was a sign of LFK or DFK but no luck. When we got back to the room she asked me to lay face down. While I was laying face down she came to the front and sprayed my hand with alcohol spray for COVID she said. She actually brought in some hot rocks in a towel and put that on and then gave a light oil massage for the back and arms that again was pretty forgettable. On the flip she finally stripped and began the light front massage with the beginning of the HJ. She has a great body and it's fun to grip and play with. She enjoys doing lots of prep work. Really works the boys and massages the whole area and getting it nice and ready for more. CBJ was okay but her hands did most of the work and no complaints from me. She climbed on top for a little grinding and after a bit she stuck it in. She didn't really move around and it was on me to get the motion going and when I stopped it stopped. I got up and stood next to the table put her legs on my shoulder and with a good view of her nice body finished the task. She was nice and tight and good to look at during the act. Her body looks good enough to be on a girl younger than her.

Walked out having spent 50 minutes total.

She will only be here for another 6 days. Personally I think she's worth the $$ especially if you like to fondle and enjoy pounding away.

Venom2090
02-01-23, 18:55
Anyone been to Osaka spa on Lamar?

Duke Atreides
02-02-23, 11:28
Anyone been to Osaka spa on Lamar?Sadly no. If you go by please send us a report even if its just scouting. I drive up from SA once a week and don't get to explore the different places as much as I would like.

DBuff
02-20-23, 13:23
Any good recommendations for CMT quality legit massage with no extras? I am looking for AMPs only. Not MassageEnvy, MassageLuxe etc.

JoeyEye
03-21-23, 21:47
She's cute and Vietnamese, but wanted house plus $$ for CFS. I balked and said I was going to leave, got up and started dressing. She said ok $. 4 for you special and started complaining that it should be $$ because inflation. I stuck to my guns and got shitty short service CFS for what I was going to pay. Totally not surprised it worked out that way. Not a good experience and won't go back. Should really have cut my losses at just the house fee and blue balls.

CubeBrick
04-04-23, 13:59
Anyone been to Osaka spa on Lamar?Recently went to Osaka and it's Asian and Latina.

Tried Angel, a short little spicy Spanish dish who was built like a little brick house.

She has long dark brown hair, shaved snatch, and C cups. I recommend if you like little women, she's kinda curvy but fit. Cute face.

On the way out I saw some Asian hotties waiting in the wings. Will go back and check it out again.

CubeBrick
04-04-23, 14:06
Went to sample another Austin Spa to sample the goods. They appear to have a Vietnamese staff which I absolutely love.

My attendant was a cutie named Lilly. She was really eager to give me a great table shower and fun. Love her skin and healthy black hair.

There are some really good spots in Austin.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/texas/austin/bodyrubs/body-rubs/bibo-spa-gorgeous-new-staff-28562.html

BorrowAFeeling
04-30-23, 21:28
What a horrible experience. Got a TS, bargaining began immediately. Massage was non existent. No UTC access. She left for like 10 min during massage, which there wasn't a massage BTW. Didn't rub or anything, just bounced and came back to finish. Wouldn't return.

CityDweller
05-01-23, 22:05
What a horrible experience. Got a TS, bargaining began immediately. Massage was non existent. No UTC access. She left for like 10 min during massage, which there wasn't a massage BTW. Didn't rub or anything, just bounced and came back to finish. Wouldn't return.I had a similar experience at 183 Spa near the airport. Apartment was gross, and while Mia was attractive, she had the worst attitude and zero skills. Like she was trying to get me to leave. Avoid like the plague.

On the sunnier side, I did have a great experience with a girl named Marisol from AdultSearch (her number ends in 5271). Very bubbly and cute girl. Very responsive over text for an outcall to my hotel. She gave a very good actual massage while topless, kind of nuru-esqu. She is TINY. Something like 4'9" and I would recommend. It was $300 for the nuru, HR finish while topless and encouraged plenty of roaming.

TexasPod
05-04-23, 02:00
Stop by there yesterday on my lunch break and luckily Jenny was available.

Good standard rub with HE. Each time I see her she becomes a little more playful.

Had a great time there. I may have to go back for more.

JulianSorel
05-06-23, 19:44
Went to sample another Austin Spa to sample the goods. They appear to have a Vietnamese staff which I absolutely love.

My attendant was a cutie named Lilly. She was really eager to give me a great table shower and fun. Love her skin and healthy black hair.

There are some really good spots in Austin.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/texas/austin/bodyrubs/body-rubs/bibo-spa-gorgeous-new-staff-28562.htmlVisited Thank You Spa on Fort View and had a nice little session with a cute lady named Anna. She was a really cute MILF with a huge nice rack and very cute face.

https://us-austin.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/1916-fort-view-78704/22975542.html

Bibo Spa had a petite gal who treated me very nicely with some oral and allowed some nice daty. Had a good time.

PeterMintz7
06-02-23, 00:44
Hey all,

I'm visiting for a few days and I'm hoping a fellow monger can point me to the best place in Austin. Feel free to PM me.

AlbinoRhino
06-13-23, 07:19
Went to Bibo the other day. Basic FS but nothing mind blowing. I think there are better FS options to be found.

The place that's in the next parking lot over from Bibo however, not FS, you get an ok massage, lots of forearm and elbows but the ass play was good. If I can only find a place that gives a good rim job.

BigErection
06-22-23, 12:19
Hey all,

I'm visiting for a few days and I'm hoping a fellow monger can point me to the best place in Austin. Feel free to PM me.You should visit Golden Spa on South Congress nearby St Edwards University. They have Asian staff great service and sexy ladies. Consistently good.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-golden-spa-austin-tx-113292#rubmaps.

Drew56
06-27-23, 13:36
Where is the place? I can't find anything.

AlbinoRhino
06-28-23, 06:54
Where is the place? I can't find anything.Google rubmaps Austin. You'll find it.

Ruprecht
07-14-23, 15:31
At least I think Nay-na was her name. 60 cover and Nay-na brought me to a room and told me an old lady would handle the table shower but Nay-na would be giving me the massage herself. It was nice to be informed as the old lady was nice enough but wasn't my type. The place was air conditioned but I suspect everyone gets a table shower now because of the heat, they don't want any sweaty balls or anything. The table shower was okay, impossible to be erotic with the old lady doing the thing. Then I returned to the room and the old lady dried off my back a bit more and stalled while Nay-na finished up whatever she busy doing.

Then Nay-na came into the room and gave a light touch mostly worthless massage and on the flip she asked what I wanted. I said happy ending with her naked and hands roaming around. She agreed for 100 and dropped her dress. Her breasts were the size of cantaloups, they were tight and sensitive. The size and shape and nipples were all perfect. Her stomach was thin and rock solid liek she does a lot of situps or something. No 6-pack but firm all around. She had a few tattoos on her lower abdomen and a few more tattoos on her back. Her face was attractive in the low light. Her personality was wonderful. So I had a fun time and found the whole thing relaxing.

Member #6460
08-12-23, 08:44
Saw this blonde late 20's latina today. Gave one hell of a sexy nuru for 220/ hhr. She is tight for sure as she kept her pussy in my face, inviting me to dinner. I didn't but might but might next time as well as FS.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/texas/austin/bodyrubs/body-rubs/real-pics-no-deposit-33910.html

Maxwell5678
09-06-23, 20:12
On a rare work trip to the Buda area last month, I visited Wen's Wellness after seeing her ad on craigslist. I got a 1 hour session. Wendy is an attractive Asian with a nice body, pretty smile, and I'm guessing in her 40's. She started with some great back-walking and then an expert FBSM, with hot stones, on my back, legs, and chest. But I had to cut the session short because my job called me back to work unexpectedly. We quickly hugged warmly and I left feeling great. Very friendly, attentive, and unrushed. Good English. I still don't know whether more was available on the menu because work hasn't returned me to the area yet. Her craigslist ad ishttps://austin.craigslist.org/hws/d/manchaca-chinese-massage-target-your/7662584384.html.

NedFlandersO
09-12-23, 01:13
I tried to check this spot out this afternoon but mama San told me they were too busy, I should come back later.

It looked clean and the parking lot was out of the way. I might try again another day, I'll review if I go back.

Have any of you tried this spot? What did you think?

CubeBrick
09-18-23, 19:15
Met a real nice lady at Thank You Spa, she said her name was Kiwi. Busty, attractive face and sexy body.

She provided a really great erotic service, her breasts are a little sensitive so I was able to lick more than suck, but she is a good sport and just a sweetheart. Good times.

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-thank-you-spa-austin-tx-98686#rubmaps.

CityDweller
10-03-23, 14:33
So I took a flier on a Rubrankings ad (number ending in 3327) for the woman that says she specializes in FBSM that focuses on the inner thigh and groin area. She was responsive via text and I made my way to her incall location which was a home near Franklin Park in SE Austin. Very nice setup with spa music, a real massage table, crystals and the whole works. She was much older than I expected. Wouldn't surprise me if you told me she was late-60's, but was in good shape and actually gave an amazing massage. Just a nice and slow manual finish, but she had great technique. It was closer to a tantra / edging session and while she was topless, I just laid back and let her do her thing. I would repeat.

Bishop8891
10-07-23, 13:47
Paid a visit to Lotus the other day and there is a new girl there. CeCe, all I can say is wow!

Pretty and very very sexy. Gives a great massage and HE, maybe more on the menu but for now I will just enjoy her touch and smile!

Loves to look at you while stroking you slowly.