Tireman711
08-25-17, 15:09
Hot and wet nice boobs butter face.

Tireman711
08-25-17, 15:30
Nice body.

AllwaysLookin
08-27-17, 16:12
So I sent pinks number to a few of you. If you call her man will answer. I did not think to warn you about that because I always text.

I have met the guy and had a drink with him a couple of times, he is ok.Has anyone heard from her. She just dropped from the world LOL.

Cecil0042
08-27-17, 17:02
Nice body.Feel like sharing?

Gozno69
08-28-17, 12:58
Any additional details?

Everyone here is always leery of possible TGTBT posts from someone with little in the way of previous reviews and or posts.

With only 2 to your name, it would go a long way if you could fill us in with a bit more verifiable information on what seems like an absolute unicorn.

If real, she gets most of my next paycheck.

Nice body.

MrNiceGuy6
10-23-17, 21:48
So is the ave on a dry spell in Ypsi? I mean the oldest profession can't die out can it?

Anyone seen any activity? I know LEO was pushing hard back in the summer.

Thanks,

Member #1117
11-21-17, 21:38
So is the ave on a dry spell in Ypsi? I mean the oldest profession can't die out can it?

Anyone seen any activity? I know LEO was pushing hard back in the summer.

Thanks,In mid October I was around for a weekend. Friday night from 10-2. Saturday night 8-12. Sunday noon-4. I saw 1 that I was 90% was walking, vanished by the time I turned around. That was it. Dead as dead gets. I drive a a hybrid so gas wasn't an issue and I had time to kill.

It just means YPD is doing there job, which is fine. In 10 years, Ypsi has cleaned up a decent amount. The Dairy Queen and Forest was once crawling with ladies, haven't seen that in at least 5 years. I am convinced that there are a few that are still walking but it's getting less and less, especially with BP and Internet. Just following the Ave to Detroit is probably the best bet to finding something. Definitely not the safest though.

NightRider007
12-17-17, 02:27
In mid October I was around for a weekend. Friday night from 10-2. Saturday night 8-12. Sunday noon-4. I saw 1 that I was 90% was walking, vanished by the time I turned around. That was it. Dead as dead gets. I drive a a hybrid so gas wasn't an issue and I had time to kill.

It just means YPD is doing there job, which is fine. In 10 years, Ypsi has cleaned up a decent amount. The Dairy Queen and Forest was once crawling with ladies, haven't seen that in at least 5 years. I am convinced that there are a few that are still walking but it's getting less and less, especially with BP and Internet. Just following the Ave to Detroit is probably the best bet to finding something. Definitely not the safest though.I also saw some action in October frist one was WSW drunk off her ass. Picked her up at Michigan and prospect lousy BBJ she let me finish on my stomach, l was not happy. The worst off was she asked for a tip!. The second was another WSW who had been in "H" game to long. Nice BBCIM. She was at the East end of the Ave, haven't she her since. Saw one more WSW just before Thanksgiving but got out mongered. Since then nothing. The Ave these days is just a matter of being at the right place at the right time. Stay safe gents!

NightRider007
12-29-17, 01:03
I met Cristal early morning on the Ave on 12-20-17. A young WSW. She kept asking for the $ . Felt like a cash and dash, but settled a BBBJ for $30. Finished with a HJ, she was gone before I was barely finished. Oh well the quality is low these days.

Stay safe gents!

Tire Man
06-07-18, 18:48
I happened down the Ave. A few days ago and was sure I saw a working lady between party store and Gabrials Hogies, did not have time to investigate.

Today, at 2 pm drove same area saw young skinny girl on street by party store. She gave me the eye and I returned to the side street. Upon closer look she was working but not my type so I passed. Headed west and saw another near Roys squeeze in, again gave the look, but, I won't stop there. She was blond and a bit chunky.

JimBob64
06-12-18, 11:34
Does anybody know what happened to blonde Amber she had long blonde hair? Last I knew she was spending some time with her Uncle LEO last year.

StreetHound
06-16-18, 01:23
Rolling into Ypsi around 12:20 am I saw a few near the Beagle. First was walking between the party store and Your Motel. Blonde with hair up in a pony tail. Looked a little thinner than Amber of last year, but if this is Amber, I'd love to see her again. She was tight! Next was a BSW with short hair on the side street at the bridge. Finally was a brunette actually standing by a room at the Harmony and giving looks as I sat at the light. She set off my spidey senses, however. Her skin looked just a little too good from the distance and seemed a little too obvious. That's it for tonight. Was great to finally see some activity. Have to see if it continues.

Trav78
06-18-18, 11:51
So what streets are best in the area? I'm from the Flint area, but work in Ypsi a lot!

Wonders Wonder
06-27-18, 18:05
So what streets are best in the area? I'm from the Flint area, but work in Ypsi a lot!Haven't seen shit on Michigan. And I hit up the Beagle every now and then. Kinda sucks really. These chicken heads have no set time when they hop out. Washtenaw Country PO runs the Ave hard though. Got a DUI on Michigan 3 years ago for going 5 under the speed limit. Fucking bullshit the limit is 55 mph on that stretch of road anyhow. How you supposed to check out the merchandise going that fast? LOL.

JimBob64
07-19-18, 12:45
Anybody info on what happened to Amber or Ashton or any of the other old swers from a year or so ago? Any intel would be greatly appreciated you can pm me if you would like thank's.

NightRider007
09-26-18, 22:26
Robin.

Is back in the game, some of the old timers will remember her. She has her own place not far from the Ave, I have been enjoying her services lately.

Kesaneco
09-27-18, 09:38
Robin.

Is back in the game, some of the old timers will remember her. She has her own place not far from the Ave, I have been enjoying her services lately.What does Robin look like? What part of Mi. Ave?

Gilfoyle2
09-27-18, 16:29
I'd be interested too, now that my work is taking me there often. Pm, change info.

What does Robin look like? What part of Mi. Ave?

BusterButt69
10-03-18, 12:07
What does Robin look like? What part of Mi. Ave?I too would be interested in knowing more about Robin.

NightRider007
10-03-18, 18:26
Hi,

I spoke with Robin today and she is not looking for any new clients, Sorry.

NightRider007
10-08-18, 05:31
Scooped up Anna last week about 5 pm on the Eastern end of the Ave. Anna is a WSW about 30 years old, about a 5 on the SW scale, with some deflated Dcups. Enjoyed a nice BBBJCIM, would repeat. No digits.

AllwaysLookin
11-09-18, 13:55
I have beed doing Ashley. She is early 30's, light brown hair, Bcups and on the thin side. She does a nice job on the boys and puts out with enthusiasm.

She will do threesome too. I have been really happy with her.

She has a handler, he is pushing 60 and a nice guy. He has joined us for some threesomes.

Digits to share with seniors.

Nooner02
11-09-18, 23:17
I have beed doing Ashley. She is early 30's, light brown hair, Bcups and on the thin side. She does a nice job on the boys and puts out with enthusiasm.

She has a handler, he is pushing 60 and a nice guy. He has joined us for some threesomes.

Digits to share with seniors.Check your inbox.

AllwaysLookin
11-13-18, 17:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be some sort of cryptically written message and/or veiled warning.

Please do not post cryptic messages, and specifically messages that could be construed as veiled warnings, in the forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

MusicBoss10
11-14-18, 14:02

Digits to share with seniors.Your inbox is full.

SamBoyFun
11-18-18, 07:52
I've also seen her several times. I just wanted to share info so hobbyists can use needed caution.

The girl is a user (I guess most girls are druggies in this business). She mentioned she avoids needles, but snirts an smokes. You can tell by her teeth, sniffles, and breakouts she gets off and on.

The handler is an old big AA who buys and sells pills. I encountered one uncomfortable situation where he was loudly arguing with his business friends.

As anyone who visited can agree, the house is cluttered and filthy, and faces somewhat a main road. I would not want photo of my licence plate taken in their driveway. Park on a side street?

Another uncomfortable aspect is that they have a baby that they hide during sessions, which does not seem like a good situation. I've seen other kids there too.

That being said, I do go back, just use my utmost caution. I'm sure they will not harm hobbyists. They also have other girls at times, just communicate with the handler.

AllwaysLookin
11-18-18, 20:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AllwaysLookin
11-18-18, 20:04
Your inbox is full I didn't receive anything from you. Also wanted to ask you about red headed Heather from ypsi if you're still seeing her or not PM me if you would like.Red headed heather is out of the business. I still see her on facebook but other than a couple of fallbacks she seems to be doing really good.

SamBoyFun
11-20-18, 10:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AllwaysLookin
11-21-18, 18:25
[Deleted by Admin]

SamBoyFun
11-21-18, 21:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AllwaysLookin
11-23-18, 07:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Wackin
11-30-18, 16:36
I'm in town for the night. And hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm going to check the average out tonite. Right now there is nothing but I'm might be looking in the wrong spots.

TIA.

RollingAround
02-13-19, 16:11
Nothing going on by the Ave, not even at laundromat.

Etj4588
05-02-19, 09:59
Nothing going on by the Ave, not even at laundromat.When you guys talk about the Ave, are you talking about the Ave in Detroit from Wyoming to Livernois? Or in East Ypsi from Prospect to Ridge?

AIImonger
05-04-19, 20:58
Saw a couple of WSW on the Ave just past Kroger. Stay Safe.

DarkSilver
05-06-19, 05:52
When you guys talk about the Ave, are you talking about the Ave in Detroit from Wyoming to Livernois? Or in East Ypsi from Prospect to Ridge?Mich ave also runs through ypsi.

Etj4588
05-06-19, 10:22
Mich ave also runs through ypsi.Yes, but I never see anything other than from Prospect to Ridge. I drive that stretch every day.

NightRider007
06-07-19, 23:11
The drought is over. Got lucky the other morning in the early Am. Scooped Natalie up, she's a 35 yr old WSW about a 8 on the SW scale. Enjoyed a BBBJCIM $25. She's probably not a regular on the ave seemed to be a mother / wife on bender. Oh well Mr happy was pleased.

DetDong
06-13-19, 08:40
The drought is over. Got lucky the other morning in the early Am. Scooped Natalie up, she's a 35 yr old WSW about a 8 on the SW scale. Enjoyed a BBBJCIM $25. She's probably not a regular on the ave seemed to be a mother / wife on bender. Oh well Mr happy was pleased.Did you get her number? How did you find her? She was just walking and you nabbed her up?

NightRider007
08-29-19, 22:41
Ran into Gina this week. She's a veteran of the Ave, long time monger's may remember her. She's a 2 on the SW scale. Looks about 60 yrs old, probably younger than she looks but too many miles a to many party's. But her skills are outstanding. That being said may have enjoyed a bbbjcimsw. For the usual amount. She was kinda on s bender hopefully another encounter is in the future.

BusterButt69
08-31-19, 13:27
Ran into Gina this week. She's a veteran of the Ave, long time monger's may remember her. She's a 2 on the SW scale. Looks about 60 yrs old, probably younger than she looks but too many miles a to many party's. But her skills are outstanding. That being said may have enjoyed a bbbjcimsw. For the usual amount. She was kinda on s bender hopefully another encounter is in the future.Is there a way to find her? Do you have digits? And, maybe I'm stupid, but I don't happen to know what the usual amount would be, although I would love to find out so I'll know.

BusterButt69
08-31-19, 13:30
Did you get her number? How did you find her? She was just walking and you nabbed her up?I too would love to know if there's a good way to meet up with her, any intel helps!

RockHard403
09-24-19, 10:27
Anybody know a private spot in Ypsi to park for a cardate? Appreciate any ideas thanks.

LivingDeed23
10-02-19, 00:21
Interested in seeing Gina. Where is she hanging?

Roader3
01-03-20, 19:45
Was down Michigan avenue in Ypsilanti, near Prospect. Nothing today though. Is this ate still active?

AIImonger
01-04-20, 04:46
Was down Michigan avenue in Ypsilanti, near Prospect. Nothing today though. Is this ate still active?Its been dead for a while. Sad.

BusterButt69
04-09-20, 14:29
There has been a thin blonde girl, only very slight trashy vibe, seems to be working the crowd every day about two pm. There are some porta johns there since the building has been closed, and occasionally a woman might step in there with a man.

Might be the one and only place to get some action these days.

BusterButt69
04-10-20, 15:03
While engaged in essential travel, I met a friendly young woman named Tiara. Same old story, I'm hungry, need a place to stay for the night, need money, do you have beer or something? I was in the process of arranging a hotel where she (we) could stay for the night, when her ride came, and she left, sadly.

BusterButt69
04-17-20, 13:23
I saw Tiara again yesterday at the transit center, she was with a small group of people that first, then everyone else walked off and it was just her and this one guy left talking. Definitely get this feeling like she may still be open for business while everything else shut down. Not a super great looker, but probably the best available right now!

BusterButt69
04-19-20, 14:24
So today, there were no women at the bus station when I walked up, but, as I was standing and waiting, a man and a woman walk from the next block. When they get near me, they split up, he walked well behind me, she walked in front of me closer than 6'. She walked slowly, but made no attempt to initiate contact.

Bus stop girls seem to have guy friends with them, or nearby, but if you are cool, they will not be at all involved.

BusterButt69
04-20-20, 15:02
Nothing to report today, perhaps better luck next time!

BusterButt69
04-28-20, 14:04
Looks like Tiara is working the bus stop today. Last see sitting in front of the 'vu talking to an old guy who smelled of weed.

NightRider007
06-16-20, 20:31
Debbie.

Scooped up Debbie. A WSW about 7-8 on the SW scale.

Nice tits and attatude.

I got what I needed and she got what she needed.

Got to love the summertime, got to love the Ave.

AIImonger
06-16-20, 22:25
Debbie.

Nice tits and attatude.

Got to love the summertime, got to love the Ave.Where on the Ave. Its been dead for a long time.

CareBear10
06-20-20, 10:15
Debbie.

Nice tits and attatude.

Got to love the summertime, got to love the Ave.Did you get a number? Where was she?

Bmw550
06-27-20, 09:39
Debbie.

Nice tits and attatude.

Got to love the summertime, got to love the Ave.

If you got her number PM me, sounds right up my alley.

QuiMoi
07-01-20, 13:20
I did not give any specific addresses, nor did I say anything was there, but the AVE is dead. If you are looking for a tour, put these into your GPS:

• 300 block Spring st, Saline.

• 300 block w Huron st, Ann arbor.

• 3300 block Creek dr, Ann arbor.

• 3800 block Platt rd, Ann arbor.

• 3100 block village cir, Ann arbor.

• 500 block Bergen ave, Ypsilanti.

• 2900 block international dr, Ypsilanti.

• 1800 block Washtenaw ave, Ypsilanti.

• 100 block s Mansfield st, Ypsilanti.

• 800 block Hilyard Robinson way, Ypsilanti.

• 700 block w Michigan ave, Ypsilanti.

• 200 block and normal st, Ypsilanti.

• 400 block em met st, Ypsilanti.

• 200 block and river st, Ypsilanti.

• Lester ave&share ave, Ypsilanti.

• 9700 block Mulberry, Ypsilanti.

• 100 block Russell ct, Ypsilanti.

• 2400 block Lakeshore blvd, Ypsilanti.

Stay current! Stay safe!

NightRider007
07-13-20, 20:50
Robin.

From back in the day was on the ave this morning.

She's a 30 ish dirty blonde, skinny, nice pert a-cups.

About a 6 on the SW scale.

She's been on the stroll her whole adult life, when she's not a guest of the county she can be found on the ave.

No phone as of now.

Enjoyed a nice BBBJCIM usual donation. Said she was living in Ann arbor. I hope she sticks around. Not going to give out to much info because LEO also reads these post. All I can say is the ave usual places.

Stay safe.

NightRider007
10-01-20, 22:43
Scooped up Asia BSW on the ave this evening. Really nice girl. Gave $20 donation BBBJCIM, she gave 110% effort. Will repeat. This was on east end of the Ave. No phone.

Pimpen
10-07-20, 17:33
Scooped up Asia BSW on the ave this evening. Really nice girl. Gave $20 donation BBBJCIM, she gave 110% effort. Will repeat. This was on east end of the Ave. No phoneWhat is the street name from out of town is she petite skinny.

CarlHenry
11-01-20, 13:20
I was on Michigan Ave in Ypsi around lunch a couple of weeks back. I passed by a dead end street and found a car parked at the end kind of tucked away and what looked like a BSW standing outside. I circled a couple of times and when she got to Michigan Ave another car swooped in right before me and picked her up.

I decided to head back to that area later after work and like magic there was a BSW standing on the Ave, something I never thought I'd see in Ypsi. She seemed taller than average, average build, and nice full tits. I picked her up, did the cop check, and asked for a BBBJ for $20 and drove to a nearby spot. When I was parking she wanted me to park "by her people" since they would watch out for us. I said hell no and parked somewhere else nearby. Figured the car was running and I was just getting a BJ so I could drive off. Turned out not to be an issue. She went to work and it was good, but she wouldn't finish since she didn't like the taste of precum. So finished by hand and off she went. For Ypsi, for $20, I would probably bring a condom and try again.

And I've been back to that area often to try exactly that. Haven't seen her since but I met another woman, Katy. Mid 40's maybe, heavier build, very nice. She gave me her number since she said "all the crackheads get jumpy if you just start circling around here". I wouldn't go FS, but that's my preference for her body type. She accepted $20 for a CBJ but said she usually does $40. I met her in my car but we just actually went inside her place since I was given the option. Had a harmless room mate or two that stepped out for us and we got to business on the living room couch. Good technique, not mechanical at all. Probablly one of the better CBJs I've had and worth a return trip for that.

SteveJohnAss
11-08-20, 22:32
Went jogging down the river trail today, saw a trashy looking little WSW. SHoulder length blonde, actual nice looking tatts, and some saggier DD boobs. I thought she was giving me the eyes so I stopped and talked a bit. We went behind some bigger bushes and she gave me a really decent bbbjwcim and swallowed every last drop. Gave her. 4. She doesn't have a phone but she said her name is Chrystal Oakly. I'm going to look her up on FB later and see if we can't reconnect.

BobKraft
11-09-20, 00:35
Went jogging down the river trail today, saw a trashy looking little WSW. SHoulder length blonde, actual nice looking tatts, and some saggier DD boobs. I thought she was giving me the eyes so I stopped and talked a bit. We went behind some bigger bushes and she gave me a really decent bbbjwcim and swallowed every last drop. Gave her. 4. She doesn't have a phone but she said her name is Chrystal Oakly. I'm going to look her up on FB later and see if we can't reconnect.Wow. Sounds like a great find. Good thing you listened to your Spidey senses!

DarkmanRick
12-09-20, 22:53
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HeadsUpUrAss31
02-13-21, 16:26
Wow. Sounds like a great find. Good thing you listened to your Spidey senses!You found it. I lost it and have been looking all over for it. Pleaser return her where you found her.

NightRider007
02-27-21, 22:37
First time in a long time. Saw a WSW this morning around 5 am on 2-27-21 on the Ave, she got scooped before I could. Oh well maybe next time.

Verizon75
02-28-21, 09:23
Can you provide a +/- block radius? Thank You.

First time in a long time. Saw a WSW this morning around 5 am on 2-27-21 on the Ave, she got scooped before I could. Oh well maybe next time.

Galaxie
03-26-21, 15:52
Can (will) someone tell the rest of us where the "Ave" is or where else one might find a SW in the area?

AIImonger
03-26-21, 16:08
Can (will) someone tell the rest of us where the "Ave" is or where else one might find a SW in the area?Michigan Ave.

From Prospect to just east of Kroger.

But it's been dry of late.

CarlHenry
09-23-21, 02:19
I feel like I struck gold last week. I found a skinny, blonde WSW on Congress near Recreation Park in the late afternoon. I wouldn't have thought I'd see a SW around there since its reasonably close to the University, but she definitely had the look (sharp cheekbones, skinny, a little rough but not by much). Picked her up and she was trying hard for a $100 SS but I just wanted a car BJ since I was omw to to an appointment. Settled on $40, barely, for a CBJ (BBJ was available) and found a spot. Action was good and would repeat to save myself a pain in the ass drive out East to better hunting grounds. Forgot her name and she said she didn't have a phone but that she would "be around the area".

Wiggles0923
09-23-21, 10:17
I feel like I struck gold last week. I found a skinny, blonde WSW on Congress near Recreation Park in the late afternoon. I wouldn't have thought I'd see a SW around there since its reasonably close to the University, but she definitely had the look (sharp cheekbones, skinny, a little rough but not by much). Picked her up and she was trying hard for a $100 SS but I just wanted a car BJ since I was omw to to an appointment. Settled on $40, barely, for a CBJ (BBJ was available) and found a spot. Action was good and would repeat to save myself a pain in the ass drive out East to better hunting grounds. Forgot her name and she said she didn't have a phone but that she would "be around the area".I would never, in a million years expect to see a SW there.

CarlHenry
10-12-21, 18:20
I would never, in a million years expect to see a SW there.Hah, I wish I could claim some innate SW detecting radar, but in truth I was just passing by and so was she I think. Kept talking about trying to get funds for another hotel so maybe she's hanging around locally and posting online. She makes only the second SW I've ever scooped in Ypsilanti. I keep trying to find a good provider in Ypsi or Ann Arbor but no luck yet. It's a real pain in the butt to keep driving out east.

Dumper84
07-11-22, 21:36
Going to be in the Ypsi / Aa area at the end of the month and was wondering if any one could give me some info on the local strolls. Any help is appreciated.

AIImonger
07-12-22, 12:50
Going to be in the Ypsi / Aa area at the end of the month and was wondering if any one could give me some info on the local strolls. Any help is appreciated.It's been dead here for a while. Michigan Ave Between Prospect and Kroger used to be active. Leo is all over the place...Stay safe.

FourWdGreg
07-24-22, 08:58
It's been dead here for a while. Michigan Ave Between Prospect and Kroger used to be active. Leo is all over the place...Stay safe.The county prosecutor has already said that he won prosecute anybody for consensual activities between adults. It would be a waste of time to arrest anybody knowing that the prosecutor won't prosecute.

AIImonger
07-24-22, 10:15
The county prosecutor has already said that he won prosecute anybody for consensual activities between adults. It would be a waste of time to arrest anybody knowing that the prosecutor won't prosecute.What you say is true but. If LEO finds a pipe or needles on her she is going away as is the monger. I have seen several black SUV's with black decals driving up and down the Ave the last few years. What ever the reason, it's still dry out there.

FourWdGreg
07-24-22, 12:05
What you say is true but. If LEO finds a pipe or needles on her she is going away as is the monger. I have seen several black SUV's with black decals driving up and down the Ave the last few years. What ever the reason, it's still dry out there.You're right making a trafficstop just might lead to a drug arrest.

BrkFrStrumpets
07-26-22, 19:56
Familiarize yourself with, https://www.crimemapping.com CrimeMapping.com allows filtering of LEO records by zip.

Filtering by crime type will show records on the map. I haven't seen exact crime info of specific records but it might be there or findable with other resources. We're looking for clues.

Check it out.

SomeDetroitGuy
08-02-22, 11:21
The county prosecutor has already said that he won prosecute anybody for consensual activities between adults. It would be a waste of time to arrest anybody knowing that the prosecutor won't prosecute.They will prosecute for public indecency. If you're going to fuck a sex worker, do it indoors and you're good to go.

MIJohn
08-02-22, 19:46
They will prosecute for public indecency. If you're going to fuck a sex worker, do it indoors and you're good to go.Wow, thanks for posting, I hadn't even thought of that! It makes perfect sense though because even if they catch a guy pissing all alone in an alley he can get slapped w / the 'indecency' b. S.

Forgotten5
09-21-22, 11:19
Anyone know any spots to go pick up a girl around Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti / Belleville area? Lmk.

Appreciate it.

AIImonger
09-21-22, 17:27
Anyone know any spots to go pick up a girl around Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti / Belleville area? Lmk.

Appreciate it.Saw something going on at the party store by the laundry Matt Sunday. Didn't check it out. Might be a handler involved.

Ppgxxx
10-18-22, 10:12
Saw something going on at the party store by the laundry Matt Sunday. Didn't check it out. Might be a handler involved.What laundry mat are you talking about?

AIImonger
10-19-22, 17:21
What laundry mat are you talking about?Laundry land.

DrCumReturns
09-19-23, 19:36
I was driving down by the Speedway on Michigan Ave and saw a suspicious looking lady crossing the street from the Dollar store. White girl maybe early 30's, torn leggings, decently attractive by walker standards. I looped around and saw her talking to a gentleman in a car and then went into the bushes behind the store. I made a mental note and finished my errands. On the way back I swung back around and checked to see if she was still around, and by Jove! She was coming out of the bushes! I caught her eye and she came up to my car. Apparently she was being stalked by a creeper who kept honking at her. We chatted a bit while we drove to a location where she gave some high quality, smooth slippery head with CIM. She spat it out, gave her 30 and off she went! Said her name was Amy.

If I see her again, I will definitely be picking her up again! Definitely get a Dr. Cum's Seal of Approval.

FourWdGreg
10-06-23, 13:24
I pulled over to check my phone while driving thru Ypsi when a younger fairly attractive lady suddenly walked up and asked if I wanted a BJ. It was hard to say no to that so I didn't. She jumped in and I pulled into the alley and got a nice BBBJ cim swallow for 25. She probably would have done it for less. Said she was homeless and didn't have a phone so who knows where she is now? This was off of Emmet.

LecLuthor
10-31-23, 10:29
I've driven down Mich Ave usually after 10 pm to see if I can meet up with someone and haven't been lucky. What times are best to go out there? Do you see anything during the winter?

Explorer8
12-16-23, 10:08
Was in the neighborhood several days ago.

Drove all around Ypsi, along Emmet as well as Michigan.

Nothing out there gents!