PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Silver Tibby
05-20-08, 15:13
Decided to spend a little $ on a local Craigs List incall provider, she goes by the name of Kimber, well I was presently surprised with her service and enthusiasm. First off Kimber is a White Female, probably about 5'10 and a little thicker then she shows in her pictures, by thick she is a big boned gal, with huge tits, and a little belly, nice thighs and a very plum ass. Her service provided everything that I wanted, BBBJ, DFK, DATY, and CFS the CFS was in both MISH and finishing up with Doggie... Kimber has a nice shaved kat that didn’t smell bad at all.. I would definitely see her again, A+ service and $ well spent.

She told me that someone has been flagging her posts on CL, so she doesn’t really post much... Anyway if you fellas get the chance and want a provider that takes pride in what she does and does it all I would recommend KIMBER.

Good luck out there... If anyone else has any reviews on the CL providers please post them.

sTibby

Jinncent
05-20-08, 18:13
I'm a long-time lurker of this board. I've posted a couple of dreams that I've had with AMPs, but no street surfing or anything. I've seen this "Kendra" on CL for quite some time now. She was pregnant a few months back and was providing that fetish during that time. Now, she's looking really great! I am wondering if anyone knows or has had any time with her. She's not very negotiable at all, so I'm a bit hesitant. $. 60 for 1 pop was what she said. Nothing more, nothing less. Bummer. Let me know fellas!

Good Luck and Be safe!

Jinn

Silver Tibby
06-02-08, 10:15
Fellas, I decided to take a chance with the Spanish Fly Quickie a few days ago. I Showed up at her room at a no-tell hoe-tel off of Bragg Blvd, she is a sexy little Puerto Rican, she asked if I was LE I responded no, I put my $ on table and we both got comfortable. She proceeded with a piss poor rushed CBJ and then wanted to do doggie but I wasn’t even fully hard yet. Anyway I asked her to continue until I was ready and she told me that I only paid for the quickie. I figured no use arguing with her to waste time and that I would do my best to finish getting hard inside of her. When I entered she was tighter then expected and I had no problem completing my mission.

Overall experience:

Looks: 32B tits, nice face, nice ass, solid 7.5
Experience: kind of rushed but it was a quickie
Performance: not a big fan of CBJ would rather receive BBBJ, a little rushed but very tight on the inside.

Recommendation: If your in the mood for a tight Puerto Rican you cant beat this chick, but for the overall experience and price I would rather see Kimber.

Southernwatche
06-05-08, 16:53
I have been reading off and on for the last couple of months and now that I see a crags list area for Fayetteville I want to put in my part. No reviews currently but I have notice a few warnings about this person and I think I have noticed a trend. There are a lot of girls that are using the same number at different times. Not like a service. The pictures look more my spacey then the others. I also noticed after a lot of the warnings went out noting that she had bad grammar that the posts got short. Personally I have a hard time trusting reviews on CL anyways. With this scam running If you do get riped off please let us know that way maybe you misfortune can stop someone elses. If ya do find a good CL girl thats all ways nice to read about too. If any one knows anything about Kelsey, Triniaty or Sarah please let me know. Kelsey has been getting some bad reviews on CL but it took a while for them to hit so its making me wounder if they are real CL post or just someone thats jealous. For new comers to CL it looks like Sarah belle, and Kendra are real. They have been posing a while.

Any one know of any good services in the area? Or know about "kelly's ladies"?

Sammie Jean
06-06-08, 14:04
I have been reading off and on for the last couple of months and now that I see a crags list area for Fayetteville I want to put in my part. No reviews currently but I have notice a few warnings about this person and I think I have noticed a trend. There are a lot of girls that are using the same number at different times. Not like a service. The pictures look more my spacey then the others. I also noticed after a lot of the warnings went out noting that she had bad grammar that the posts got short. Personally I have a hard time trusting reviews on CL anyways. With this scam running If you do get riped off please let us know that way maybe you misfortune can stop someone elses. If ya do find a good CL girl thats all ways nice to read about too. If any one knows anything about Kelsey, Triniaty or Sarah please let me know. Kelsey has been getting some bad reviews on CL but it took a while for them to hit so its making me wounder if they are real CL post or just someone thats jealous. For new comers to CL it looks like Sarah belle, and Kendra are real. They have been posing a while.

Any one know of any good services in the area? Or know about "kelly's ladies"?Her name is Sammie Jean!

TheKidd
06-06-08, 15:13
Read the General Reports under Fayetteville and your questions about some of the ladies at CL will be answered. I and others have already posted regarding most of your questions. There are reviews under the General Reports already about Felicia and Sarah.

The only way you can find out for sure if the 'warnings' are true are as follows:

1) You read warnings about them here.

2) You go out and try them out yourself.

Bustin Nutz
06-06-08, 19:13
I have noticed 2 females on the CL board with similiar names. One is Trinity and the other is Triniaty. Does anyone know if they are the same person? Triniaty has no problem showing her face on the board but Trinity does not provide any face shots. Anyone have any input?

Silver Tibby
06-11-08, 19:47
Trinity is really Spanish Fly see me review.. I've been wanting to visit Triniaty but havent had the time..

Tibby

Sucio
06-14-08, 04:35
See what I have to say in General Reports Reports:http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=621

Sucio
06-17-08, 22:59
This could could have repercussions in Fayetteville:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1103984.html

Be careful.

Sammie Jean
06-19-08, 17:37
This could could have repercussions in Fayetteville:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1103984.html

Be careful.As some of you may have noticed, I was busted in a hotel sting down south. Trust your instincts, listen to your heart, trustworthy people are few and far between.

Akeman0866
06-20-08, 01:49
As some of you may have noticed, I was busted in a hotel sting down south. Trust your instincts, listen to your heart, trustworthy people are few and far between.Hey Sammie Jean, was that you who got busted in Lumberton a few months ago?

AirborneJoe
06-28-08, 15:57
Anyone have any info on Kendra?

She has an amazing bootie and love here smile.

Silver Tibby
07-03-08, 08:58
Her ad reads "**OPENING TONIGHT!!!** - w4m (FAY)" she is a 38 year old MILF very stunning blue eyes and a great pair of firm titties. She has a few extra lbs but a nice shaved pussy that smelt and tasted like flowers. Her service included, a BBBJ with deep throat action, 69 for DATY, then a cowgirl ride till completition. Overall service a solid 8.5, looks 8.5 I will definetely see her again.

sTibby

Sucio
07-03-08, 19:28
Her ad reads "**OPENING TONIGHT!!!** - w4m (FAY)" she is a 38 year old MILF very stunning blue eyes and a great pair of firm titties. She has a few extra lbs but a nice shaved pussy that smelt and tasted like flowers. Her service included, a BBBJ with deep throat action, 69 for DATY, then a cowgirl ride till completition. Overall service a solid 8.5, looks 8.5 I will definetely see her again.

sTibbyThis is a great review. I was considering her, but now I WILL call. How about some more reviews here.

I just saw a new one, SANDY and was wondering if anyone had any feedback.

RapidSpender
07-04-08, 01:34
I've seen her and all I will say is that it was worth the drive from J-ville. I hate to tell you all this because I would like to keep her for myself. She's really new though, so make sure your nice to her so she doesn't quit. Read my review of her on TER.

Southernwatche
07-18-08, 09:45
Well I decided to spend some time with, the “Italian Beauty”, Kelsey last night. I kind of had a hard time catching up with her but once I did I was glad I kept trying. She had a nice private location that wasn’t hard to find. Met me at the door and wow her pictures did not do her justice. I have to agree with Rapidspender on that she’s one you will want to keep for yourself but to be fair I have to share my satisfaction with the experience.

Senior members & Active members can message me for details if interested.

Silver Tibby
07-19-08, 13:35
Ventured onto Craigs list again and decided to see Strawberry, I thought I would give here a try even though her pict on the site wasnt that great looking. Anyway I showed up at her place she met me at the door wearling a skimpy outfit that looked tight on her. She was somewhat overweight, and not very attractive, but I figured what the heck, might as well enjoy my time with her for the $eighty. We went to her room, she had a matress on the floor she got undressed and was more overweight then she looked. She proceeded with a sloppy CBJ then Doggie until completition..

Overall Looks: 5
Overall Service: 5
Would I repeat: Definetely Not!

sTibby

Bustin Nutz
07-20-08, 11:21
Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience ST. I have seen Strawberries posts on CL and they did not look too appealing to me either. She did seem somewhat overweight in her pics and not really worth the price. I do enjoy Kendra's ads but her prices are somewhat steep. Another one I would not mind checking out is Triniaty but have not had the pleaseure yet. This phony chick Felicia Herd and others like her are abusing the CL board so all be careful. Later

Chelseafc1960
07-21-08, 04:18
It is apparent that the majority of those who appear on this website are either phonies or scam artists. It would be good to have a decent reference

RapidSpender
07-21-08, 06:22
I wanted to take a quote from CL this morning, but I can't because of the all capital letters, and I don't want to impose other peoples bad grammar on all of you. I personally have only seen one girl on CL from Nam and have been interested in tryingo more, but I feel that I have to wait at least 3 weeks of postings for me to decide if it FDH or not. Have you noticed that all the new girls that are really hot that could command $$$ prices are the cheapest and after only a few days of postings that magically a 50 or 51 y/o posts a review saying how good all 3 of those new girls are. What was that last girls name with the pink underwear. Layla I think. She's gone. I've wanted to try out Meaga/Sarah, but not sure what to think about her. I see a couple different pics of her, and she's posted for a while, but just don't know. Anybody else wish there was a way we could get FDH back for all the trouble she is causing. Leo must not be perusing CL, because one would think he might try to get her, considering that along with other crimes, they could get them for assault with a deadly weapon, at least from what I've been reading about her. It sure would be nice to be rid of her. I hope that the new girl Tonya is legit. That would be nice to hit. (843)325-9833 is her number.

RapidSpender
08-02-08, 16:08
Before I get into any details, I just want to mention to everyone about learning my lesson about posting anything without the persons consent. There. I feel better and I'm finished. Also, a smart man once told me that it would be easier to read what I write if I broke it into paragraphs, so that it is what I will do. Sometimes I just get on a roll with posting and never stop.

As I've said, with lack of action where I'm located, I tend to drive to this fine city. In my hour and a half planned trip, I had thought to cruise the suggested cruising areas, and to visit a CL girl that has posted for some time by the name of Kokia. I believe someone else posted something about her, but that didn't really influence my decision too much. I called her up and asked to make an appt, and asked her if I should call her when I'm close so she could tell me the location. She then mentioned that I could just call her when I got a room. I had thought she had incall, but I guess not. I looked at the phone and noticed that she wasn't on the line anymore, "did she hang up on me? , " so I got ready to hop on 40 to head up to Raleigh (I always have 3 back-up numbers saved in the phone temporarily).

As I was at the gas station filling up, she called back and said she wasn't sure if it was her phone or mine, and then told me that she could take the room price out of the donation, so I said "cool, " and continued with the original travel itinerary. She had wanted to meet in Spring Lake, but I wasn't trying to cross the base, so I asked if she could go to the other side and find a place, and she said yes. She told me to call her 20-30 minutes out so she could be ready with a location.

I called her at the decided time and she said she was out the door, and would call me when she found a place. When I actually got there (eastern) I called back and she said she was working on it, and to keep driving and she would call me back in five. I kept heading west on Bragg, and she called me back at the perfect time, because the hotel was right there. I met her outside, and gave her the dough to get the room. She asked if I wanted to come in with her, so I did. At the front desk, she treated me as her BF, putting her arm around me, making me feel comfortable and joking around. We got the room and headed to the elevator where she kissed my neck and played with me. It was very nice to just have fun and during the whole time, I never felt like there was any business going on.

Got to the room and we headed out to the balcony to smoke and we talked about alot of stuff. Just normal interesting conversation with her. She looked very good in her little dress she had on, and I kept feeling her booty, and it was nice and firm. She had a cute face, and a nice body. Boobies and tummy had the effects of a baby, but it wasn't really a turn-off at all. The rest of her AND her personality totally made the trip worthwhile. I could tell she really enjoys this or was better than any of those "so called" academy award winning actors in Hollywood.

She suggested we go inside and went in and started right at it. Normally I don't DATY, but I did and it was nice. No perfumes or anything to cover stuff up, just clean. I ate my full for about 5 minutes until she said she wanted to lick on me for a while. She then gave me the BEST BBBJ that I have ever gotten from pro, non-pro, GF, or anyone. And that is saying alot. Best DT in the world too. I had told her on the phone that I wanted to travel to Greece, and she told me that she was ready for me to go there. She didn't have lube with her, but made it nice and sloppy with saliva, so I went at it. She really got into it, and I pounded her, with her talking dirty and begging me to give it to her harder, until I lost a load.

We went and cleaned up and had another smoke on the balcony. She then walked me out the door to the parking lot, and she kissed me good bye. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I started to head back home and got ready to cruise the stroll before heading back, but that is another post/story to be told. Gents, I suggest that if you have the funds, you try this one out. She's a keeper. She told me that she was into almost anything. I would definately recommend her to my closest friend. Hope this is easier to read. I think I might try out some of her other friends, as long as they can live up to her standards. Also, she told me she was working on a website, so we'll actually be able to see some more pics of her. Thanks for listening and GL all.

Wolf Packer
08-04-08, 10:57
Called her Friday for an appointment, went to the hotel on Hwy 301, she was waiting outside. However, she was right at the lobby, the folks inside were giving me the serious eye, so I split. Lil Bit looked rough, has anyone seen her.

RapidSpender
08-05-08, 06:24
Everything that I write on here is all fake and it's just a story to get you all going. None of it is true.

Ycatynot
08-05-08, 16:09
Everything that I write on here is all fake and it's just a story to get you all going. None of it is true.I thought everybody knew this was just a forum for guys to share fantasies.

AirborneJoe
08-06-08, 07:03
No one has any info on Kendra?

Crowthe
08-06-08, 16:49
Called her Friday for an appointment, went to the hotel on Hwy 301, she was waiting outside. However, she was right at the lobby, the folks inside were giving me the serious eye, so I split. Lil Bit looked rough, has anyone seen her.You got her number she can suck mean dick. Pass it on if you got it thanks.

RapidSpender
08-06-08, 20:57
Anybody around here ever have an experience with a girl that goes by Vixin on CL. Looks pretty good, but I hate those small pics. Bugs me out a bit.

AirborneJoe
08-08-08, 05:53
Any info on Tiffani?

TheKidd
08-09-08, 08:37
AirborneJoe,

You've got to post some reviews yourself before anyone will respond to your requests for information. Also, if you will read the General Reports back a ways, you will find some of the information that you've been looking for. There are CL reviews in the General Reports.

I haven't posted in awhile because I've been getting delivery from a service. I have dreamed of using ladies from CL in the past plenty of times. But I'm not impressed with the recent batch and the "scammer" drama caused by Felicia. So I've been staying away from all that mess.

I havent been picking up SW either. Seems like the Mike st gas station has become a very popular hang out for the county LEO.

Bustin Nutz
08-10-08, 14:47
Is it true? Did Felicia get popped? I have noticed that the CL board is less active then it usually is and I am wondering if it is because our neighborhood idiot(F.H) is in the clink.. If she is busted I hope she gets a long sentence and I hope her boyfriend goes down with her. Then maybe we can start to see honost girls on the board... Later dudes

RapidSpender
08-10-08, 17:42
I had heard that too. I'm still going to hold out for a while. It might be a trick.

TheKidd
08-10-08, 22:29
Sorry Fellas Felicia is still online as of today. She is the one who's been posting pictures of only her covered chest area and hoop earrings. I reconise the trailer as hers in the background and I've become familiar with her typing style. So she's still on CL and is still active.

Wolf Packer
08-11-08, 09:57
If you go back and review the posting you will be able to tell for the most part which post are FH. You can also copy all the phone numbers she has used. I have been lucky enought not to have ran into her.

I believe she also post her on reviews. Does she always ask for the donation up front and how is the bf involved. I have read post that he carries a gun, has anyone actually seen it. And if Leo montiors this site to be sure they would have targeted her by now.

Wolf Packer
08-11-08, 10:03
Guys,

Had a dream about this lady recently, I dreamed that I meet her at her incall location in Cliffdale. she is very friendly, service was good, she is not a spinner, but that is ok with me. we agreed to 30 min conference about the state of our ecomony and i donated a c note to her mary kay business.

RapidSpender
08-30-08, 13:49
Saw Emotions abot 2 weeks ago who is with Kokia's Angels. Good service and a great look gal. Try her out. Kokia's got alot of girls, but I'm not sure if they are all as good as those two. GL all.

Wolf Packer
09-02-08, 11:08
You got her number she can suck mean dick. Pass it on if you got it thanks.(910)229-5808

Johnnybiggun
09-07-08, 13:19
Any Reviews on Linda

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ers/831229720.html

I will be traveling through Fayetteville in a few days and would love to hear a review on this little spinner.

Browsebot
09-09-08, 14:12
Any Reviews on Linda

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ers/831229720.html

I will be traveling through Fayetteville in a few days and would love to hear a review on this little spinner.Here's a review someone posted for "Strawberry", who is Linda's room mate. Linda was mentioned in the review.

Linda purposely uses photos that are slightly out of focus and not near so that her face isn't clear. Her body looks petite and decent, but up close her face is hag-like.

Here's the review (original was in CAPS and I just copy/pasted it): "I HAVE SEEN STRAWBERRY SHE IS ON THE CHUNKY SIDE.SHE WASNT AT ALL WHAT I EXPECTED AND SHE DOES LIVE WITH LINDA A WOMAN WITH NO TEETH!SHE IS A SKINNY OLD HAG!!!"

Jinncent
09-21-08, 16:11
I've had a dream or two about little' Bit and Lalon. They weren't the most scheduled people I've ever dreamed of, but either way the service was great. And yes. They were GREAT at what they did. There was some serious DT action. So good that I put a hold to it so I could get the FS.

The Question I have is whether or not anyone has been to the Posted Murchison spot. There's supposedly some good memories to be had there with a very good selection of people to see perform, but it seems like the amount of people, the limited space and the chance of being seen by other people is a bit high. Any reviews?

As always. Be safe!

Trompe032
09-22-08, 14:29
Anyone know anything on the mermaid on cl today? pm if u have a review.

thanks

TheKidd
09-23-08, 19:50
I've posted reviews on how I couldn't get her here in the past. Look for "mermaid" or "Ariel" under General Reports. She's very paranoid and is impossible to get ahold of. At least for me.

I've never actually seen her. I've tried to on several occasions when she was posting quite regularly some 4 or 5 months back.

Maybe she's changed. I dunno.

Rhandw 69
09-26-08, 13:18
Nope she hasnt changed!! I kinda think this is just a game to her. I called at 11 the other day, she says she was buys but that around 4 would be better. So I called her back, and then she said she is not in the craiglist business anylonger. Hmmmm, Not sure what her deal is, Id just like to hear from someone who has actually used her service.

Viperstrike
10-11-08, 08:22
I dreamt I called Page over last night. She quickly answered and agreed to show up, there was no BS as she came to my apartments. She is half Panamian and half white around 5'3" with 40 D tits. On looks scale I would say a 6, looks like she just had a baby as she has serious stretch marks on her stomach. She isn't a beauty queen but she makes up for it with her enthusiasm, she deep kisses, gives it like a champ and takes it like one. She didn't watch the clock or rush me at all, in fact I went 20 min over. She was a a great GFE and recommend her.

Viperstrike
10-14-08, 18:32
Imagined I talked to Kendra about coming over, she did and I was very dissappointed. Her pictures are indeed her she does have the amazing butt depicted in the photos. What is not shown are the nasty stretch marks on her stomach that are pretty damn fresh. I imagined donating $. 60. So anyways I imagined she showed up and had an ok personality, but rushed it somewhat. She did a CBJ followed by CG, MISH, and DS. She made some requisite noises, but did deliver as promised on the phone. She left promptly after cleaning up. She was a little too business like for my tastes, but did indeed do what she said. 5/10.

RapidSpender
10-18-08, 17:12
My posts are all gonna be a little late since my laptop went down, and I can't post things on the main computer. Just a quick note. The best service IMOP to date. And bang for your buck. Is Slim. She posts with a girl named Delilah and Leggs, but they all have their own number. YMMV, but I rate her higher than Kokia or Emotions, and before they were my ATF in Fayetteville. Check her out. If your clean, you should have a great time. Also, she hooked up the boys with a great tongue bath. She said she likes it as long as your shaved, so don't forget to trim up before you go. GL all and have a nice one.

RapidSpender
10-22-08, 00:37
Before I called Slim the other night, I was trying to get together with a girl that used to go by MVP and now says her name is Mesmerize. Anyways, I called and a dude answered, so I played it off as the wrong nimber, but then he asked if I was looking for Mesmerize. I said yes, and he handed the phone over to her. She sounded nice on the phone, not a tinge of ghetto-ness. I told her what time I wanted to get together and she said cool, but then she broke the cardinal sin of escorting. She asked me what I wanted. Again, I played dumb and asked what she meant. She very bruntly said, "Well there is oral and then there is penetration. " Of course, I told her that there must be some confusion on my part, and that wasn't really what I was lloking for, and bid her a good night and hung up. I would be interested to know if any of you know her, or have had the same experience when calling.

If you haven't called her, I suggest you do if your bored, at least to get a good laugh at stupidity at it's finest hour. Who know's. Maybe she's a set-up. Her donations are pretty low.

Viperstrike
10-23-08, 18:04
I dreamed I called over Kelly (http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ers/888337548.html) the Red Head. She asked if I wanted anything special I told her I wanted stripper heels and stockings. She showed up with her female "roomate" who stayed outside in the car. And sure enough she had the thins I requested. She was a little on the chunky side, althought not obese. She was alot of woman to love, her picture was very accurate. I DATY for about 20 min which drove her insane apparently, then she proceeded to BBBJ. After which I did MISH then we switched to Doggie. I dreamt I came inside then she left. I was not rushed, she was a sweetie and should be treated that way. 7/10. Definitely recommend.

Daniel Johnson
10-28-08, 18:13
I've seen this lady post about three times in the last two weeks.

Has anyone had the pleasure or pain of her company?

Thanks

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ers/896553977.html

Meckster
11-02-08, 16:12
Hey guys,
New to the Craigslist scene in Fayetteville. There is a hot blonde, Kellie_Hanson that is on the list today, not sure how to link. Anyway, looks good but wants you to join a service before getting number and incall. I'm assuming this is a total rip-off. On the off chance she is legit and trying to protect herself I'd like to know. If anyone has seen here please let me know. Otherwise, don't think I'll be TOFTT this time. Thanks for any help and or advice for the Fayetteville area.

Meckster
11-02-08, 16:21
Have also seen Amanda posting frequently, but search here didn't yield any results. She's 20 and hot. I surely don't want to hunt the streets tonight, so if anyone has good info please share. I'll be in town two nights and am looking for some quality local talent.

RapidSpender
11-03-08, 21:00
I'll recommend anyone one of Kokia's girls. www.kokiasangels 21.com. Check her out by searching CL and her website. She's cool, but and you won't get ripped off. If you don't like black girls, then I don't know what to tell you, because Kelsey is the only white girl I've seen there, and she quit from what she last told me. I saw her when she first started and a second time when she was about to retire. I wouldn't recommend her anymore though. She was great when she was new, but now she's all business. Plus, she's a slob and her apartment smells like dog piss and shit. What kinda women can't keep a home clean. Makes me wonder what else she isn't taking care of.

Browsebot
11-04-08, 03:23
.....she's a slob and her apartment smells like dog piss and shit. What kinda women can't keep a home clean. Makes me wonder what else she isn't taking care of.Since when have ****** barely one-step up from streetwalkers been known for making cleanliness and hygiene a priority? Quite a few of the girls on CL and other sites are basically streetwalkers that somehow got a hold of a computer, and realized that by posting as an "escort" on the internet, they could try and charge 150. 250 an hour for marginal service that they used to provide on the street for less than 50 (often 20. 40) in order to fuel a drug habit and support their "boyfriend".

These weekly-rental hotels in Fayetteville are full of strippers and escorts trying to charge premium rates for a mediocre product.

RapidSpender
11-04-08, 19:03
Since when have ****** barely one-step up from streetwalkers been known for making cleanliness and hygiene a priority? Quite a few of the girls on CL and other sites are basically streetwalkers that somehow got a hold of a computer, and realized that by posting as an "escort" on the internet, they could try and charge 150. 250 an hour for marginal service that they used to provide on the street for less than 50 (often 20. 40) in order to fuel a drug habit and support their "boyfriend".

These weekly-rental hotels in Fayetteville are full of strippers and escorts trying to charge premium rates for a mediocre product.That may be true, but I've been able to find a few good ones. All I'm saying is that Kelsey was awesome when she first started, and now she just doesn't give a shit. I don't blame her. This business isn't for everybody, and I'm sure it can wear down your soul. Still... I think it's time for her to go greet people at the Walmart down the street from her place.

Browsebot
11-05-08, 03:51
That may be true, but I've been able to find a few good ones. All I'm saying is that Kelsey was awesome when she first started, and now she just doesn't give a shit. I don't blame her. This business isn't for everybody, and I'm sure it can wear down your soul. Still... I think it's time for her to go greet people at the Walmart down the street from her place.Sooner or later, the life just wears most of them down and puts them in a place of despair and regret. Be it the mental or emotional abuse (often caused by physical abuse) or simply the drugs ravaging them, in the end the vast majority of them succumb to the perils of the lifestyle. Some would say that's the cost for doing business.

Silver Tibby
12-02-08, 09:57
Had the opportunity to try sample the services of Harley. She is the girl pictured in the ad, although she is a little rough looking in the face (some acne) She has a small tight body scovered in tat, and very tiny titties... she offers incall in SP LAKE, eight-dimes, for the half..

The experience was a little strange her icall spot is a place I never knew exisited and you decide to sample her you will find out what I mean.. she met me at the door and her plae was trashed, I guess the typical rock palace...we went to the bedroom got undressed and she misplaced the cover,, I let her look for it for about 10 minutes before telling her that I had one.. she was very dingy and confused in a crack *****...sort of way... after pulling out my cover she misteriously found the one she was looking for in her pants pocket.. I covered myself and she proceeded with a CBJ until little tibby was at full attention then she climed on for the CW ride, after several thrusts, I turned her over put those legs on my sholders and thrusted away untl the little tibby threw up on himself... I imagined this experience took place on Mondy evening..

The tale of the tape: Looks: 6.5 , Performance: 5.5, Tightness of the wet spot; 4.6, for an overall experience of ***5.5***

Live today like there is no tomorrow,, good luck on th hunt out there...

sTibby

Akeman0866
01-07-09, 03:27
After reading about the experiences here about CL, The SW scene vs the CL scene are familiar in ways and differ too. #1: SWers are cheaper. #2: Both CL/SWer girls are after one thing, your money. #3: Both CL/SWers will scam you at some occasion or point. #4: SWers are see what you get for your money as you pass them on the street, not some outta date picture of a CL girl who was once slimmer and younger back in her day. #5: Both CL/SWers can get you in trouble with Uncle LEO!!! #6: There are certain members of both CL/SWers who perform really well. These are just my thoughts and observations. Best of Luck to all, no matter how you choose to spend your $$$. Ake.

Wildthang36
01-09-09, 21:06
I tried to hook up a few weeks ago. Called on the way down and was asked to call again when in town. Of course no answer when I called back. Went to the fav K-bar. Well worth the time though. Very kind and caring mamasan.

Even shared her Christmas candy with me.

Chelseafc1960
01-20-09, 13:47
Went to a local watering hole near Harris Teeter; then struck up a converation with this early 40 year old who was waiting for her date who never arrived.

She told me, after a few cocktails, that her date found her on CL here in Fayetteville. One thing led to another & I invited her to my home for dinner

Bingo - FANTASTIC - Best Ever. Did she enjoy everything - YES!!

Hint - you must go to CL in Fayetteville to find her but you must have a place

SomeDude
01-23-09, 00:19
Chelsea....hint.... how about a name.... with all the ads on craigslist how about helping sort out all the rip off trash and bull shit con artist, thanks vato....

Seamore Twatz
01-23-09, 13:10
Chelsea....hint.... how about a name.... with all the ads on craigslist how about helping sort out all the rip off trash and bull shit con artist, thanks vato....

I can't speak for Chelsea but here is what I have learned about the ladies that post on fayettevilles C.L.
I just inked a 5 year contract in the area to do consruction work and was looking forward to taking part in the hobby in your guys area. I've always been impressed with this board in the fayetteville area because you guys post almost daily. When you post it is quality stuff so my hats off to ya for that.
Now as for what I have found so far. C.L. ladies in your area are complete trash. At least the 3 that I have either talked with or seen.

First lady........posts as being 20 yrs old, blond and with smoking pics. Her posting name is Stephanie I called her and set up an appointment and as usual I was to call her when I arrived at the incall location which turned out to be on Person st at a piece of crap motel that has a patriotic theme for a name. I was already there so I thought what the hell and followed thru with the second call to find out the room number. Of course no answer when I called. As a matter of fact I called at least 3 more times within the next hour and I still havent got her to pick up the phone.

Second lady advertises as a 38 yr old named Alea. I have left 2 messeges and she has'nt returned a call

Third lady advertises almost daily as Angel and is 25 yrs. old. actually went to see her and that was a mistake. Long story made short.......Pics are old, says all inclusive but I guess thats all in how you interpit that. bbbj for under 30 seconds before she wants to know if you are about done and when you say no its just a sorry,sorry sorry hand shake from that point on. While still asking every 30 seconds if you are about done because her aunt is in the next room with her daughter. To sum it all up when it was said and done .160 for a lick and a promose then left standing ther dripping on her carpet. LOL!!! Hope aunty enjoyed the show and the deposit on the floor In my opinion you would be better off to stay home and whack off with sand paper.

Guys please tell me Fayetteville has more to offer than this!?!?

Wildthang36
01-23-09, 20:07
Looks like the CL girls aren't the only ones not following through.

I PM'd the originator of this post asking a very subtle question about this lady. NO REPLY.

I wouldn't be surprised if Uncle LEO isn't behind the scene directing us to their girl.

Prob no replys due the entrapment issue if one were to get busted while following up on his lead.

Ever notice the girl with all the promises who post the fully clothed pic?

I'd stay away from those too.

Good luck out there.

Fay does have much better quality but you have to look hard to find it, IMHO.

Stay Safe.

TheKidd
01-23-09, 20:59
Between a particular well known local scammer and fly-by-nights. The local CL board has gone down the tubes to the crapper. For senior members. I'm willing to give out a number of an agency that used to post on CL before the clamp-down. She has a whole new crop of ladies that are supposed to be better. I've seen one recently from this agency and she was pretty, fit, and good!

Keep an eye out for some ladies that are now posting in the "Women for Men" part of CL or the "Casual Encounters" area. If you are on top of it, you will find some ladies who will give "massages" or have other hints that they are really CL girls looking for donations for their times!

TheKidd
01-24-09, 18:25
Freckles is legit and is who you see in her photos. However, she has rotten/ bad teeth and just lays there. She really didn't want to do anything and I got bored with her.

This is what she will do: CBJ, DATY, doggie, & man-on-top. Everything else. Might as well forget it.

Southernwatche
01-28-09, 00:28
Had dream about Meagan a couple of months ago had a fun time but it was a little rushed. happened to run in to some pics of the the girl that was in my dream thought i would share to were other dreamers might want to enjoy the same dream and know what to expect

Lookbeterindrk
01-28-09, 08:48
Freckles is legit and is who you see in her photos. However, she has rotten/ bad teeth and just lays there. She really didn't want to do anything and I got bored with her.

This is what she will do: CBJ, DATY, doggie, & man-on-top. Everything else. Might as well forget it.Thanks for the heads up on this one. In her pictures, she looked interesting, but she is not going to really do anything, I think I will avoid.

Day Traveler
01-28-09, 18:40

This is what she will do: CBJ, DATY, doggie, & man-on-top. Everything else. Might as well forget it.

Forget Freckles, what about the other 2 girls with her in 2 separate ads, Kimber and Toni?

They look pretty hot! Anyone know anything about them?

Jinncent
02-02-09, 18:50
Forget Freckles, what about the other 2 girls with her in 2 separate ads, Kimber and Toni?

They look pretty hot! Anyone know anything about them?Kimber is pretty good for the price. 2 Pops for her 1hr donation cost. For the money, she's pretty good. BUT she's ALL business. Kinda rough about it actually. She does incalls at her place and from what I'm to understand works with another girl in there.

Be safe out there!

Slowboy43
02-16-09, 14:39
Does any body know anything about megan or the girl kimmygfe.com

Bustin Nutz
03-31-09, 18:19
Tried to call Eva last night and did reach someone at about 5pm an they said that Eva would not be available until 9pm. Called back at 8pm, and then 9pm and left two messages and nothing. I will try again tonight but looks like my luck is not to great on this one. Anyone please feel free to pm me with any suggestions for local providers or services that are legit. Looks like the Carolina Honey website that Eva was advertising on is down so who knows.... I will do my best and report back... bye

Nobsdave
04-10-09, 07:56
This chick Felicia Herd real makes me think about who is making ads on CL. I understand that girls will post different pix of themselves. I got it it. But Why in the hell would a girl keep trying to take guys of their money. Have your BF with his gun out in the car. Guess what other people can do the same thing. I'm really surprised she is still playing this same game and has ended up hurt over it.

I would like to try out beth and maranda, but you can see that their pix are fake and seem like BS to me. Then you have this hottie. Brook Whos pix are the same girl but ad looks Fake.

This chick, Felicia Herd, really has F%$K up Fay CL and Trust of people. IMHO

Ezstreet
04-13-09, 19:59
I agree. Brook has just announced a change of hair color and the pictures confirm it. The rate seems too low and reeks of a cash and dash. A low donation means you are less likely to loose your cool or chase her. I would be interested in Brook or Meagan off CL.

Nobsdave
04-22-09, 15:45
This chick look very much like someone from here. Postings.

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ers/1134475739.html

Anyone seen her?

Bustin Nutz
05-08-09, 19:26
Have any members tried Extreme Party Productions.com that has been posting on CL lately? I am interested to see what they have to offer..

TheKidd
05-09-09, 18:57
Have any members tried Extreme Party Productions.com that has been posting on CL lately? I am interested to see what they have to offer..The local Fayetteville ladies of Extreme Party Production have been around here for quite awhile and thier 'agency' is one I have been using when I've gotten the urge. Their rates were $. 5 and now they are asking $$. Their ads used to be in the 'Strictly Platonic' section of CL. Usually advertising massages by Monica or Crystal or Bree.

The only local girl that they have that is good and good looking is the lady with short hair. She used to go by Crystal.

I've quit using them as they've increase their rates. If they are going to increase the rates, then they need to increase the quality and service.

Wildthang36
05-09-09, 21:42
Her street name is Country. I recognize the phone number.

Great personality.

Wild June
05-10-09, 22:16
Have any members tried Extreme Party Productions.com that has been posting on CL lately? I am interested to see what they have to offer..EPP is a trusted agency that has girls in Wilmington, NC also. They don't upsale at all. Most to all the are girls are fs.

Silver Tibby
05-19-09, 11:31
Whats up fella's just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with the erotic services section of craigs list. Not sure what the deal is but there have'nt been any posts since wed May 13th. Whats the deal??

Hotel Harry
05-19-09, 13:31
The erotic services title is no longer active. Craigs List came to an agreement with law enforcement (attorney generals office) to stop the ads. New post are being monitored and go under heading of adult services. Some people thought the ads were about prostitution. I was shocked.

Noris Ja
05-19-09, 13:46
Since the Craigslist Killer struck in Boston, CL has been under fire from the media.

They have changed the listing from "Erotic Services" to "Adult Services" and are charging more to post.

It's still there, though.

Whats up fella's just wondering if anyone else is experiencing problems with the erotic services section of craigs list. Not sure what the deal is but there have'nt been any posts since wed May 13th. Whats the deal??

Mr Goodwrench
05-19-09, 17:20
In the Hampton Roads Area most of the CL ladies moved over to Backpage dot com but the site doesn't have a Fayetteville, NC section. Maybe someone can get that fixed.

Go Fast Turn Left

Mr G.

Nobsdave
05-30-09, 02:23
All these new CL Gurls. Summer the red head on the left. Brook the "pool girl". For they look like thay Herd chic style. She Can't post easy on CL. Just wondering if anyonr TOFTT Yet?

Bustin Nutz
05-31-09, 12:25
Has anyone seen the new girl that is posted on Carloina Honey's website? Andria is her name, if anyone has seen here please provide details, she looks scrumptious.

Jose Martinez
05-31-09, 14:07

Jose Martinez
05-31-09, 14:10
I visited Brook from CL, she looked very decent on the ad, she was nice over the phone, and cheaper than most on CL. Maybe to good to be true- and it was.
She told me to meet her at motel 6, room 212. When I got there I noticed a few guys and girls(not good looking) near her room giving me dirty looks. I proceeded to knock on the door and do my thing.
The one that answerd the door looked much older and atleast 60 lbs xtra from the one in the ad. She asked me for the .100 donation after talking for a minute. Then she was about to get ready and then her phone rang a few times, then she tells me that she needs more $$ for the sex part , she explains to me that the first .100 were just to talk-at this point I'm like WTF why would I wanna spend $$ to talk to this **** .then she saids she can't do it with out lube and tells me I have to go to the store and buy some.
This is when I ask her for my money back-which by now it was too late for a refund. She opens the door and calls her boyfriend and friends that were outside a few rooms away waiting. After arguing and failed attemps to get my $$$ I walked away.
I was such a dumbass but I should have known better, it was my first time using CL for this , but not the first time paying for it. it's embarrasing to admit this but what the hell, I just don't want this girl to do this to more guys.

Her phone # 9108499777
She goes by Brook on CL
She is at least 60lbs more than the one in the CL ad
The pic is fake by the way

SomeDude
05-31-09, 17:11
Brook from CL, Ahy Carumba vato.... You have to be hard and brutal, business is business, and I work hard for my cash. Asshole Obama may be able to steal it from me but I'll be damned if any skank will.

Bustin Nutz
05-31-09, 19:37
Seems to me that brook may be Felicia, I wish someone would put this Chic out of action.

Nobsdave
06-01-09, 05:18
Seems to me that brook may be Felicia, I wish someone would put this Chic out of action.You damn well know its her. Let her show up at my door again. She did it once ran her sorry ass off. After I waited over 1.5 hrs for a good dream. Sorry thing showed up. I was like oh hell no get the F$*K out now. Glad that guy posted her pix on CL. I would have been taken by her too. She is luck she has never been killed doing the S#! T she is doing around the NAM.

Jackng
06-29-09, 12:44
I called Felicia from CL, her voicemail said to call the 849-9777 number, which actually turns out to be Brooke's phone. So I'm not sure which one ended up at my hotel, it appeared to be Brooke, but who knows. Anyway, once I was undressed, and awaiting my massage, she asked that I step into the bathroom and use a wet rag to clean certain areas. Being the caring person I am, I wet a rag and was obliging. Then I heard my hotel door open and slam shut. She not only ran off with the $2 massage money, she went through my pants, got my wallet, and ran off with the $9+ I had just been given for work. Leaving me standing in the bathroom with soapy balls. She was driving a pretty sweet Audi too. If I ever see her again, I'm taking my $1, 000+ outta her tires/windows. I'm offering a reward as well.

Stay away from this trap.

Ezstreet
06-30-09, 16:25
Why is there no chatter about redhead Meagan? If those are really her pictures posted here on 1-27-09 then, i say she is officially a hottie.

Nobsdave
07-03-09, 06:01
Why is there no chatter about redhead Meagan? If those are really her pictures posted here on 1-27-09 then, I say she is officially a hottie.I called her back a while ago. Nice girl back 8 mons or so ago. Pic didn't do her, looks better in person and a smoking bod. Now is Felicia using her pix and Felicia number. Don't know, but the Megan I called was a hottie. Maybe I'll TOFTT and call Megan again.

As for Brooke. Bro I'll help you on the action. This hit and run shit is frickin old around Faynam BS. Sorry to hear your news. Felicia stops by my please I feel for here. May just have to call Uncle LEO for coming to my door and a knocking.

Chelseafc1960
07-03-09, 15:55
It is time for us men to STOP using the girls on CL as the majority are a waste of both time & money

Wkay does not someone call LEO on Felicia

Mravcapo69
07-05-09, 13:07
Let's a couple of us get together and set her up to fail...????I agree with you man. I red those posts about her before. She need to b set up to fail. Give her little taste of her own game, and leave uncle LEO out of it. What are guys planning to call uncle LEO an tell him, hey this little ho from CL stole my money. I suppose that should be enough for good old uncle LEO to put you on his list.

Jackng
07-06-09, 12:56
I'm definately game for setting her up to fail. But I'm only in town the first of the week. If anyone else is interested, pm me. We can figure something out.

Ezstreet
07-06-09, 18:49
Girls come here from out of town and can't get enough action because we think it's always Felicia. Yep, she needs to be set up. Maybe a gallon a green paint should fall on her head.

Mravcapo69
07-06-09, 19:16
I'm definately game for setting her up to fail. But I'm only in town the first of the week. If anyone else is interested, pm me. We can figure something out.
I would gladly give you a hand, but I don't come to Fay that often. I would however, love to hear the story. :-)

TheKidd
07-06-09, 20:59
This is a fictional method of the Scammer:

1) She uses several numbers and pics of other women to advertise her 'services' on CL.

2) She will have you go to her 'incall' place; usually one of the Notels in the area.

3) She will get the money.

4-1) This part varies: a) She will want you to wash up. B) She will want you to go to the store to get a wrapper. C) She needs something to lubicate with and will be back. Regardless of what it is, it is a distraction to get you or her out of the room.

4-2) Or as soon as she gets the money and gets you to start stripping.

Her 'boyfriend' will burst into the room waiving a gun or a bat or threating you with harm to get you to turn over all of your cash and cards.

So keep this in mind should you try to set her up to fail. You will most likely be going to a place she knows.

She does on occasion go to the client's place of his choosing. This is where it would be easier to do the set-up.

My suggestion in this fictional dream that I'm writing about is this:

Get several folks together. Ideally, one that she hasn't seen before and the others her past victims. The 'bait' calls her and make arrangements to meet her at her place. The crew takes either two separate cars, or one SUV with dark windows. (The 'bait' must appear to be alone in the vehicle.) I'd prefer the two-car set-up myself.

The crew's car should arrive first and park in a location where they can see the whole lot or most of the main entrances to the notel. The 'bait' will arrive after the crew is parked and calls the 'bait'. The 'bait' will call her when he gets to the parking lot. She will either get out of a car, or come out of the room to look for the 'bait'. It is imperative that the crew is not seen or notice. (To not draw attention to the crew, a crew member or two should get out upon arrival and proceed to 'check in' or act like they are going to a room. The rest of the crew should remain in hiding.)

The 'bait' goes into the room with her and starts the transaction. The crew calls the 'bait' a few min after he goes in. The 'bait' answers the phone and use a code for which manner of scam she is using. (One for the 'grab & dash' and another for she wants him to strip.)

If it is the 'grab & dash', the crew goes to the door. If it is the 'strip' the crew waits for the 'boyfriend' to go to the door and then follows. (However, the boyfriend is known to be hiding in the closet or in an ajacent room.)

The rest. Is up to the bait and crew.

After all. I woke up before I could finish my dream. Rats!

Mravcapo69
07-07-09, 09:28
Hey TheKidd, great dream. I just wish all of you good luck doing this, and I hope she (or her boyfriend) doesn't know about this site.

This is a fictional method of the Scammer:

1) She uses several numbers and pics of other women to advertise her 'services' on CL.

2) She will have you go to her 'incall' place; usually one of the Notels in the area.

3) She will get the money.

4-1) This part varies: a) She will want you to wash up. B) She will want you to go to the store to get a wrapper. C) She needs something to lubicate with and will be back. Regardless of what it is, it is a distraction to get you or her out of the room.

4-2) Or as soon as she gets the money and gets you to start stripping.

Her 'boyfriend' will burst into the room waiving a gun or a bat or threating you with harm to get you to turn over all of your cash and cards.

So keep this in mind should you try to set her up to fail. You will most likely be going to a place she knows.

She does on occasion go to the client's place of his choosing. This is where it would be easier to do the set-up.

My suggestion in this fictional dream that I'm writing about is this:

Get several folks together. Ideally, one that she hasn't seen before and the others her past victims. The 'bait' calls her and make arrangements to meet her at her place. The crew takes either two separate cars, or one SUV with dark windows. (The 'bait' must appear to be alone in the vehicle.) I'd prefer the two-car set-up myself.

The crew's car should arrive first and park in a location where they can see the whole lot or most of the main entrances to the notel. The 'bait' will arrive after the crew is parked and calls the 'bait'. The 'bait' will call her when he gets to the parking lot. She will either get out of a car, or come out of the room to look for the 'bait'. It is imperative that the crew is not seen or notice. (To not draw attention to the crew, a crew member or two should get out upon arrival and proceed to 'check in' or act like they are going to a room. The rest of the crew should remain in hiding.)

The 'bait' goes into the room with her and starts the transaction. The crew calls the 'bait' a few min after he goes in. The 'bait' answers the phone and use a code for which manner of scam she is using. (One for the 'grab & dash' and another for she wants him to strip.)

If it is the 'grab & dash', the crew goes to the door. If it is the 'strip' the crew waits for the 'boyfriend' to go to the door and then follows. (However, the boyfriend is known to be hiding in the closet or in an ajacent room.)

The rest. Is up to the bait and crew.

After all. I woke up before I could finish my dream. Rats!

Nobsdave
07-07-09, 09:56
Since we are talking about Shi$tHeAd I thought I would bring this up. Looking at Wilmington the other day I saw this add. Looks so much like one of her's.

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/ads/1253464241.html

What the broad think? She moving around to stay on her feet?

Her knowing about this site. I really don't think so. They may be keen, but not smart.

I know if she ever tried to grab and dash on me. It would be nice for her nor so BF. That is one part of this hobby I really don't get with girls. I feel it's more the guys getting them doing it. People do stupid stuff with there lives.

Good luck on the dream. Should be fun.

Nobsdave
07-09-09, 16:48
Anyone seen this place?

http://sipsap.com/search.php?action=1&where_to_start=30&zipcode=28348&distance=50&gender=2&srv_escort=1&srv_striper=1&srv_dbsm_fetish=1&srv_massage=1&srv_date=1&in_call=1&city=&srv_dancer=1&srv_tantra=1&out_call=1&ort=0&tb_name=tb1247170137_8660122

Love the one on good 'ol Herd. It nice and lists all her number's Love to know that guy

Docpepper
07-11-09, 10:46
Per your CL post. This is sherry. She has been on CL for a while in Wilmington. Her and another girl named Candy are always on here trying to offer massages. Then the upsale begins. I have also read a few reviews on her. One of which said "never again. WooF! " All of the reviews stated ugly, but few stated that the service was average.

As far as Felicia, I have no idea what she looks like, but she will get what is coming to her. It is only a matter of time before she does this to the wrong person.

Since we are talking about Shi$tHeAd I thought I would bring this up. Looking at Wilmington the other day I saw this add. Looks so much like one of her's.

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/ads/1253464241.html

What the broad think? She moving around to stay on her feet?

Her knowing about this site. I really don't think so. They may be keen, but not smart.

I know if she ever tried to grab and dash on me. It would be nice for her nor so BF. That is one part of this hobby I really don't get with girls. I feel it's more the guys getting them doing it. People do stupid stuff with there lives.

Good luck on the dream. Should be fun.

Borabus
07-13-09, 21:31
Girls come here from out of town and can't get enough action because we think it's always Felicia. Yep, she needs to be set up. Maybe a gallon a green paint should fall on her head.

Sodium nitrate,I think turns the skin dark purple for about a week or sonot permenant...

TheKidd
08-04-09, 18:46
I've noticed a lot of 'new' ladies on CL lately. I have been hesitant to call them because I am concerned that they may be our infamous Felecia Heard. Has anyone out there tried any of the 'new' ladies and can confirm if they are her or are really new girls? PM me if you wish.

Jaster
09-21-09, 14:08
Took one for the team last week. Saw an ad on Craigs for a girl named Nala. She works out of a white building on the Murch. The building is on the corner of murch and santa fe across from the gas station. The place she operates out of shares the building with a laundry and the door says to knock hard. Anyway went inside. Dark as hell in there. 2 girl line-up. Both girls were easy 7's. Was offered choice of 2 private dances. One was for 60 and one for 1. Took the higher priced one. Went back and was quoted w more for bbbj for a total of 2 and quoted 2 more for f/s for a total of 3. WTF?????

Anyway stayed with the original 1 and got a totally nude dance with a girl who was a 7 at least. Full hand roaming on my part. Happy handy ending on her part. Won't go back. I knew before I went what it was and went anyway. Gotta take a hit sometimes. Besides pickings been slim lately.

Nobsdave
10-12-09, 18:50
What is up with all these new faces on CL and BP??? Don't know of Secerts having any one new in??

Just asking

Ezstreet
10-12-09, 21:11
When you look at the postings on CV, it will list other posts that the user has made. This should be a big clue as to who is posting with "multiple personalities". I see redhead Meghan is back on CL. Wish I knew more. There has been a shortage of redheads in my life!

Nobsdave
10-13-09, 08:55
When you look at the postings on CV, it will list other posts that the user has made. This should be a big clue as to who is posting with "multiple personalities". I see redhead Meghan is back on CL. Wish I knew more. There has been a shortage of redheads in my life!
I had a ride with Meghan.. I remember post of her post really being The Herd Girl. But I can tell I have ran into Herd, My meghan wasn't Herd. She is a real redhead. VERY NICE, pricie but NICE. I go off the Carolina broad site for her number not the CL. I feel the Herd copies good gurls pix and uses them.

Good to see that herd "reviews" are not poping up here anymore. Hopefully she has moved on.We need post like them to keep the streets and broads clean!! Haha but for real.

TheKidd
11-02-09, 18:02
I had a dream that I met with Janella on a Thursday. She is the lady in the pic with the pink shirt and the sexy blue dress that posts on both CL and BP. The damage for her time was $.5 She has a tight body with A cups.

She went straight to the back and wanted to proceed with business. No small talk or relaxing. She started with a CBJ and then we proceeded to do the FS. In the process of the FS, she tickled the sack with her fingers to speed up the process.

She has a driver that was waiting on her.

Her body was a 9.

Her face was a 9.

Her additude was about a 5.

Crowthe
11-03-09, 22:13
I had a dream that I met with Janella on a Thursday. She is the lady in the pic with the pink shirt and the sexy blue dress that posts on both CL and BP. The damage for her time was $.5 She has a tight body with A cups.

She went straight to the back and wanted to proceed with business. No small talk or relaxing. She started with a CBJ and then we proceeded to do the FS. In the process of the FS, she tickled the sack with her fingers to speed up the process.

She has a driver that was waiting on her.

Her body was a 9.

Her face was a 9.

Her additude was about a 5.Awesome I called her wondering about the prices and stuff and she told me 45 minutes for 145.00. How much is .5? the other pictures are of her right. She has a nice tight body. Might consider her.

TheKidd
11-04-09, 18:00
Awesome I called her wondering about the prices and stuff and she told me 45 minutes for 145.00. How much is.5? The other pictures are of her right. She has a nice tight body. Might consider her.Her rates may vary depending on what she needs and such. The next day she was desparate for some extra cash to pay her light bill. And she offered a deal of only .6 (or 60 slices of pies) for a quickie. I did not take her up on her offer as I was at work at the time.

Perhaps I'm getting terminology confused. I thought that $ = 100 and.5 = 50, so if you say: $.5 it would = 150.

Crowthe
11-05-09, 20:08
Her rates may vary depending on what she needs and such. The next day she was desparate for some extra cash to pay her light bill. And she offered a deal of only .6 (or 60 slices of pies) for a quickie. I did not take her up on her offer as I was at work at the time.

Perhaps I'm getting terminology confused. I thought that $ = 100 and.5 = 50, so if you say: $.5 it would = 150.You're right dude I am stupid was not up on the terminology sorry.

Moonshine910
11-09-09, 17:00
ratgirl33@yahoo.com

Gents,

It seems Victoria is back in the ville. I have dreamed about her on 3 occassions and each dream was very fulfilling.

www.victoriataylorvixxen.escort-site.com/

Moonshine

Stingray56
01-13-10, 21:54
Has anyone seen Scarlett?

I really can't afford to TWFTT

Link follows

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ads/1550765379.html

Joe Someone
01-14-10, 06:42
Stingray, Looking at the pictures from Knoxville, TN. That very same picture with the white top and panties is being used as a girl named Ashley.

It could mean she travels, or that its someone using the pic. The area code for her phone is from South FL as well. I wouldn't pull the trigger until I found a positive review from someone, and you could try searching knoxville, TN Fayetteville, NC and Broward County, FL.

Good luck

Polarbare69
01-16-10, 06:12

Link follows

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ads/1550765379.htmlHey Stingray,

I saw her back in Nov. It was a very pleasurable experience. She travels here and stays for a week or so at a time. The time I saw her, she was in one of those extended stay hotels. Showed up to the door in just fishnet stockings.:.D (Daddy likey!)

She's very attractive and clean. Tight body. Large be to small see cup. Sweet little ass. Shaved smooth downstairs. Extremely friendly and easy to talk to. No rushing or anything like that. Actually ended up chatting with her for 15 minutes or so afterward.

It was on the expensive side. I want to say 1. 8, but I forget. I was splurging, what can I say. But it was well worth it, and I'd go back again if I get the urge.

Lookbeterindrk
01-18-10, 10:26
I did a Tineye search for her picture and came up with 63 hits if that tells you anything.

Link follows

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ads/1550765379.html

Bosoxfan
01-21-10, 09:02
Guys,

I cannot see the adult services listings, they are all there but I cannot open them.

Any help?

Cat Tech
01-29-10, 01:28
Pretty & Sweet Brunette - w4m (ral dur ch)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-27, 10:06PM EST
Reply to: serv-qzevf-1574114611@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Laura
Enjoy my erotic full body rub
Come to see me or I can come to see you
919 677 6134She stood me up twice and once was at a hotel known for drug activity and thugs. Last night I drove 30 miles and called her when I was close like she said and then she said she couldn't make it.

NC Wanderer
03-07-10, 08:45
Has anyone tried this lady who advertises on Craigslist and Backpage?

PM is you feel the need to keep info quiet.

TheKidd
03-07-10, 11:37

PM is you feel the need to keep info quiet.I have never tried her. When I've contacted her, her rates are always cheaper than the others who advertise. However, I have seen other pics of the same lady and in some of those pics, her body is not that great. But then, that is her in the pictures so at least there is no false advertising in that regards!

So to answer your question: No, I've never tried her. But she seems to be who she says she is. Her rates are generally cheaper than others & I wonder why.

Polarbare69
03-08-10, 13:56

PM is you feel the need to keep info quiet.I've been to see her a couple times over the last year. First time was about a year ago and I had a really nice time. She is a very nice lady. A little older, but she doesn't hide that fact. Definitely a GFE. Likes to chat and no rush.

Saw her again a couple times about 2 or 3 months ago. Again, very nice, no rush and GFE. She even remembered me after all that time. She moved since the first time. Closer location.

First the price, it's a great deal. And assuming you are cool with an older woman. IMHO of course.

Bustin Nutz
03-14-10, 12:01
Has anyone heard from or seen Kendra from CL? I have been thinking of her because I have only visited with her once and it was a good exp for me. I wouldnt mind seeing her again if the conditions were right. CL seems a little fake now, all the legit girls seemed to have gone to another source. I am sure FH is making her presence behind some fake pics, but if anyone has the scoop on Kendrra please let me know.

TheKidd
03-14-10, 12:56
Has anyone heard from or seen Kendra from CL? I have been thinking of her because I have only visited with her once and it was a good exp for me. I wouldnt mind seeing her again if the conditions were right. CL seems a little fake now, all the legit girls seemed to have gone to another source. I am sure FH is making her presence behind some fake pics, but if anyone has the scoop on Kendrra please let me know.I haven't seen or heard anything about Kendra as of late. Yes there are a lot of fakes on CL lately. It sucks! Mostly because I do know that at least one poster is FH. I made mention of it under General Reports.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=950835&postcount=1216

Ezstreet
03-16-10, 21:40
Has anyone heard from or seen Kendra from CL? I have been thinking of her because I have only visited with her once and it was a good exp for me. I wouldn't mind seeing her again if the conditions were right. CL seems a little fake now, all the legit girls seemed to have gone to another source. I am sure FH is making her presence behind some fake pics, but if anyone has the scoop on Kendra please let me know.When I googled a number on a post by alexxa, it yeilded other posts by a "skyla". I clicked on a backpage post from greenville that mentioned something about fake pics and there is your Kendra. The post on CL is tilted something like "glamorus" and says new and on skibo.

Bustin Nutz
03-17-10, 14:17
Saw the add on Alexxxa saying new and on Skibo, geez I only wish that was Kendra but sadly it is not. Couldnt find the reference to Skyla. Anyhow, went to TD on monday and say Shandi. She is an older lady with a bit of a tummy but an awsome attitude. Her body was an easy 6 but man the attitude made up for it all. She is foriegn and loves what she does. Anyhow, dropped $ on a good massage and hit the road. Had two others in there but did not appeal to me. Juicy did show up when I was there but she was not ready for work just yet. I so want to hit up Kendra but I will have to be patient I guess :)

Jaster
03-19-10, 08:57
Has anyone heard from or seen Kendra from CL? I have been thinking of her because I have only visited with her once and it was a good exp for me. I wouldnt mind seeing her again if the conditions were right. CL seems a little fake now, all the legit girls seemed to have gone to another source. I am sure FH is making her presence behind some fake pics, but if anyone has the scoop on Kendrra please let me know.Kendra:
http://westnorthcarolina.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/ur-1-pick-_-booty-lvers-1-pick-_-killer-curves-24/2662868

Nobsdave
03-25-10, 11:11

PM is you feel the need to keep info quiet.
She is a gr8 dream.. Have question ask them... Been repeat dreaming 4 a while

Daniel Johnson
03-26-10, 11:19
Some of you guys that have been around a while might remember Chloe that posted every day on CL. I haven't seen her posts in a long time. I ran across this today in the adult gigs section:

"I am in need of money im 22 5'7 blonde hair hazel eyes i am in need of financial help....no email tag....must be serious, email with number i can come to u call 6338831 if i r ready now. pic @ *******.com/chelc1013"

The photos on ******* are Chloe. Wonderful tits. Good when it was good, bad when deep into the habit.

FYI, for those looking for something different to try.

Bustin Nutz
04-05-10, 12:55
Has anyone actually had any good experiences with the ladies of CL or BP? My last experience was at TD and it was ok. Want to try something different but haven't seen any reassuring posts from seniors. If you had any good experiences, please post or pm for this old dog to check out. Be safe.

Ezstreet
04-05-10, 16:05
Blonde brooke(609) has reviews on the other board.I have not met her but,i did meet her partner michelle(757) and she was repeatable.I wouldn't expect gfe but i also wouldn't expect a bad time either.

TheKidd
04-05-10, 16:52
Has anyone actually had any good experiences with the ladies of CL or BP? My last experience was at TD and it was ok. Want to try something different but haven't seen any reassuring posts from seniors. If you had any good experiences, please post or pm for this old dog to check out. Be safe.I did try a girl last week that had posted once in the "casual encounters" section and then she posted once in the "adult" section.

She was a blonde lady in her mid 20's and her name was Katherine or Kristine, I think. We met at the motel on Yadkin for $.5. It was the standard "come here and call me from the parking lot" type of deal.

As I walked to her room on, I passed a car with a dude in it with the lights off, but had a notebook up & running. At first I thought it was an undercover vice guy and I kept walking right past the room. She called me a few min. later and asked where was I. I told her about the dude in the car. She told me that she thought he was a cop also, but he's the night manager who likes to use his computer in the car. In hind-sight, I think it was either her pimp or her BF doing the e-mail, CL postings, and making appointments while she answered the phone.

The actual encounter was rather plain. She was attractive, and you could also tell she had lots of kids and her boobs were a bit saggy. She liked doggy, but she just pretty much laid there.

I wasn't impressed. I like something that is more of a GFE.

Green Hawk
04-08-10, 16:36
Some of you guys that have been around a while might remember Chloe that posted every day on CL. I haven't seen her posts in a long time. I ran across this today in the adult gigs section:

"I am in need of money im 22 5'7 blonde hair hazel eyes i am in need of financial help....no email tag....must be serious, email with number i can come to u call 6338831 if i r ready now. pic @ *******.com/chelc1013"

The photos on ******* are Chloe. Wonderful tits. Good when it was good, bad when deep into the habit.

FYI, for those looking for something different to try.I've sent her a few emails trying to get a pic without clothes so I know she's not LEO or a scammer. Never got a response on any of those. She makes me a little nervous being unwilling to prove she is who she says she is.

Horny Toad2
05-29-10, 21:40
Has anyone heard from or seen Kendra from CL? I have been thinking of her because I have only visited with her once and it was a good exp for me. I wouldnt mind seeing her again if the conditions were right. CL seems a little fake now, all the legit girls seemed to have gone to another source. I am sure FH is making her presence behind some fake pics, but if anyone has the scoop on Kendrra please let me know.I believe I say her listing in CL in Charlotte two months back.

Fayetfiend
06-15-10, 11:16
Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone had any recent report on the regs posting on CL, I troll a lot but am very weary of being set up. I have only gone to TD and places like it, PS, when I am very drunk. Looking for something more regular and simple, a reliable girl. Elecktra on CL/BP, Tiffany, Nikki? Any reviews on them?

Thanks

Phaned
08-16-10, 00:04
Anyone ever met this girl

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/ads/1900424758.html

Her name is Nikki, any input would be appreciated.

N The Shadows
08-16-10, 22:06

Her name is Nikki, any input would be appreciated.Seen her post a lot. let us know.

Avogadro
08-17-10, 08:47

Her name is Nikki, any input would be appreciated.I have seen Nikki. She can be hard to schedule, but provides an "as advertised" experience. Nothing earth-shattering, just your standard fare.

Phaned
08-21-10, 01:11
I have seen Nikki. She can be hard to schedule, but provides an "as advertised" experience. Nothing earth-shattering, just your standard fare.I appreciate it, like to know if they are scammers or not.

Maybe I'll see her one of these days.

TheKidd
09-04-10, 09:28
I just logged onto CraigsList to check out the adult section and what did I see? A black highlighted word "Censored" in the place where the Adult section used to be under "Services". Also, the "Adult" section under "Gigs" simply is not there anymore.

I wonder how the online workers in CL will contiune to ply their trade? Granted, there's always BP... but some workers didn't advertised there.

As an aside: I've always hated internet censorship and allowing others to delete your posting on CL. It would especially annoy me when a posting was legit and still got flagged for removal.

Horny Toad2
08-21-11, 07:46
Brand new Sweet Heart seeking a friend and a great time!.23

Carefull this listing is a fake. Stolen pics

Rodprods
08-28-11, 14:46
I have recently placed an advert on CL to Rent one of My Rooms. I am amazed as to how many replies come from overseas, all prepared to pay six months in advance.

Thankfully I have waited for the Check to clear the Bank. TWO FRAUD CHECKS

CjSavage
09-16-14, 15:39
Gangbang tonight in lauranburg. Went 2 weeks ago. Good times.

CjSavage
10-06-14, 16:11
On again tonight I'm heading out. Its a good dream.

Golgo 13
07-13-15, 13:29
Checked out a post on CL for a massage with extras. Turns out it was Kelli. Well I get there and she has moved from red springs to Fayetteville to a little trailer park. No massage just straight to buisness, and busisness was not that good. She has gotten last sucks you till you are about half hard tells you to put on a condam and put it in. Probably won't try it again that's three times and the best time was the first.

Jheru361
10-28-15, 10:19
Replied to this one. Has anyone had any interactions with her. Says she is looking to make ends meet. She periodically post under "Straight Talk" on CL.

Bozz199
11-01-15, 09:42
Replied to this one. Has anyone had any interactions with her. Says she is looking to make ends meet. She periodically post under "Straight Talk" on CL.Avoid this one brother. Met up with her about two years ago. She doesn't look as good as in her pics and really has no skills to speak of.

Jheru361
11-04-15, 00:22
Avoid this one brother. Met up with her about two years ago. She doesn't look as good as in her pics and really has no skills to speak of.Thanks for the heads-up. Will definitely remove that number.

Falcon42
04-09-16, 14:34
Had a dream about the girl in the creamy white cleavage ad back in OCT 2015. http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/5530851936.html.

She is defiantly a big girl. I am in to BBW but she is much heaver than I normally like. Anyway sent an email to her craigslist email, got the number and made the call.

Got the location and headed over. Its an okay neighborhood and she lives in a duplex home with parking in the front. Inside was a little messy and had a dog in a crate. Left the donation 6 HH and she lead me to her bedroom where we got naked.

Again she is pretty huge so make sure that's your thing so you don's waist each others time. She was pleasant to talk to and is all about the therapeutic benefits of sex.

Started off with some touching / sucking her breasts and a BBBJ which was pretty freaking amazing and had me ready to cum in no time. I figured I was in it for the long haul and went for CFS. She got a Cover and rolled it on, asked me what position and went for mish.

It took a little work to get in her because she was so big but I slid into her just fine. She was a little loose BUT she has mastered kegils and can literally milk you to climax. Popped in the cover got dressed and bounced.

She invited me back anytime for 4 HH even if I wanted CFS again. I don't plan on going back because she was so big. YMMV.

IAmSpeare
05-01-16, 19:13
Has anyone had any luck meeting up with this couple? I've seen them post and previously I've had a good time at Peaches, but I also know that these are often bait to get a bunch of guys there to spend money or entice to play around. Any info would be appreciated.

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/5554384759.html

ChickenStrip
05-01-16, 20:55
Has anyone had any luck meeting up with this couple? I've seen them post and previously I've had a good time at Peaches, but I also know that these are often bait to get a bunch of guys there to spend money or entice to play around. Any info would be appreciated.

http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/5554384759.htmlI've emailed them multiple times with no response.

I have a feeling the staff there is creating ads similar to that for the same "luring" that you mentioned.

AkeMan66
03-09-17, 14:07
I've inquired to various ads, the two who responded ask for verification via email and credit card info. I Googled the said sites and found they are scams. I didn't fall for them, just want to put this out to the newbies. Akeman66.

Yorktown1942
03-14-17, 09:49
I've inquired to various ads, the two who responded ask for verification via email and credit card info. I Googled the said sites and found they are scams. I didn't fall for them, just want to put this out to the newbies. Akeman66.99.99999999999% of the CL posts, in w4 m, are scams, at least I my experience. I use to go there and contact a lot of the ads and I think in the 12 months I did that I got 2 women who where real.

I don't even bother now.

BootySniper
03-14-17, 12:01
99.99999999999% of the CL posts, in w4 m, are scams, at least I my experience. I use to go there and contact a lot of the ads and I think in the 12 months I did that I got 2 women who where real.

I don't even bother now.Here's the secret to avoid the spam ads on Craigslist. If it's a totally hot, naked chic= spam, if it has a phone #=spam, if it has a space from the top to the actual ad=spam, if it's a middle eastern broad naked=spam. Now the few that are real and I've met several are usually dreamers that have watched "Pretty Woman" too many times and want 500 for a visit. I have managed to snag a few winners off there but the young "college" ones want to retire off a weekly allowance and are always posted as sugar babies seeking daddies. Of course you have the pic farmers in there that want you to send a pic and they're the one trying to advertise a product. Lame asses. Watch for Chelsea. She's a blackmail amateur.

Mafiamang
03-16-17, 12:28
Here's the secret to avoid the spam ads on Craigslist. If it's a totally hot, naked chic= spam, if it has a phone #=spam, if it has a space from the top to the actual ad=spam, if it's a middle eastern broad naked=spam. Now the few that are real and I've met several are usually dreamers that have watched "Pretty Woman" too many times and want 500 for a visit. I have managed to snag a few winners off there but the young "college" ones want to retire off a weekly allowance and are always posted as sugar babies seeking daddies. Of course you have the pic farmers in there that want you to send a pic and they're the one trying to advertise a product. Lame asses. Watch for Chelsea. She's a blackmail amateur.HAHAHA Brother Sniper, well played. You're out-gunning me, I've only managed 1 actual girl in over a year playing the craigslist game. It's more of a "I'm bored, I'll comb CL" thing. I don't have any expectations when it comes to CL ads. There are a couple of BP girls who post on CL very occasionally, but they come down almost as fast as they post.

ManG.

DSS703
04-23-17, 10:18
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'll start off contributing info first, then go from there.

I've played the CL game for about a year and a half now, and for whatever reason, my results have been decent.

This Fayetteville CL poster gets flagged almost immediately whenever she posts, but I managed to connect about a year ago. Been regular for a few months and she agreed to let me post her info as she could use some conversation.

The post is always whatever "*Day Fun". Same pictures. Very petite, very real, a little older than stated but very sociable. I detect ghosts of past demons, but nothing to indicate they are active now.

The attraction here is TIGHT, I'm talking mouse's ear tight. She's also very sweet, do her right and I feel you'll get rewarded.

Contact for more details if you like.

DSS703
04-23-17, 11:04
Recent postings under "Party In My Mouth" at CL with link to Fay BP.

No pics until you reply (which I did, LOL). Just seemed really odd, even for CL. I didn't bite.

Nice to find this posting. One more to add to the "ignore" bin.

Replied to this one. Has anyone had any interactions with her. Says she is looking to make ends meet. She periodically post under "Straight Talk" on CL.

Alawicious
08-09-17, 16:53
She says she has been doing this for awhile. In lumberton, I would like to know if anyone has visited her before. She says her name Kallie. Thanks.

DSS703
09-22-17, 13:19
Saw this ad in Fayetteville CL-Casual Encounters and decided to TOFFT. Disclaimer: I'm more into the mature providers as I'm there myself, budget conscious as well. Didn't find anything of note on the Forums, couple of older posts on BP w / dead links, phone rolls up to social media page advertising professional massage.

Very easy to contact, quick reply, text provided. Tried to schedule Tue, but we couldn't connect. Tried Wed with no issues.

Arrived on time, nice upscale extended stay near Walter Reed. I would say she's indie as I saw absolutely nothing to indicate any type of handler. Very clean, very tidy room w / kitchenette. Queen bed, no table. TV playing local station a bit loud, ac running cool to cold.

Definitely the one pictured, possibly a few years older, few pounds heavier but accurate representation. Almost BBW range, but cute.

Hug and light kiss, did LE check, got down to business. .75/ hr std massage w / HE, additional goodies on the menu for small upcharge. FS available $.25. Was told FS off the menu today due to the monthly visitor.

Mutual strip, laid crossways on queen bed, fresh linen. Good firm massage, mechanical / professional, nothing fancy, no tease to speak of. What I would expect from a therapist, rather than are&T. Cocoa butter oil and glycerin combo for massage, not my favorite but not offensive. Very chatty, almost too much. Constant sniffles concerned me, she passed it off as allergies acting up. No other signs of concern.

30 minutes on the back, head to toe, 15 minutes on the flip to front. Still no tease. Interrupted only to refresh oil from the dresser a few steps away.

She worked up a nice thin film of sweat (ahhh, the ac, remember? Would have been nice to hammer that in that condition!!

Quick trip to the bath to wash lotion off her hands, moist warm wipe down for me. Immediately moved into BBBJ. Fair job, mechanical, I asked about CIM NQNS. No on both. Alternated with HJ, worked about 10 minutes, asked "are you close" too much. Between that, the TV, and mechanical BJ, the Little Guy was asking me "WTF?" and simply having no part of it.

Finally just called it off. Cleaned me up, offered shower but I was good. Total damage: $ included tip as she did do a nice massage, and tried.

Got the full hour plus a little OT, definitely not a clock watcher, but manages her time well. Fair value for what I got, based on other reviews I've seen.

Will probably try again, for the massage if nothing else.

YMMV.

PM for more details.

https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/d/single-white-female-with/6306318969.html

BlackJohnSmith
12-06-17, 15:47
Rolled the dice on CL and got a pretty decent hit. Redhead spinner, awesome flute takes directions, pays really good attention to the bean bag. Clearly some demons but I think they add to her performance. Location in back of complex. A little flaky on scheduling but I didn't regret it. Backdoor not on menu pretty sure that's the only thing she won't do. Seen her three times gets better each trip, but I'm good now. Little pile of pillows on the floor. May have been someone in the back but didn't hear anything but TV. Sends photos when asked. Standard rates apply.

https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/d/fayetteville-w4m/6414390864.html

MicSteele
12-08-17, 10:25
Rolled the dice on CL and got a pretty decent hit. Redhead spinner, awesome flute takes directions, pays really good attention to the bean bag. Clearly some demons but I think they add to her performance. Location in back of complex. A little flaky on scheduling but I didn't regret it. Backdoor not on menu pretty sure that's the only thing she won't do. Seen her three times gets better each trip, but I'm good now. Little pile of pillows on the floor. May have been someone in the back but didn't hear anything but TV. Sends photos when asked. Standard rates apply.

https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/d/fayetteville-w4m/6414390864.html- Red head Kate is who you saw. She has switched her # so many times in the past 6 months that she is hard to keep up with. Yep great service and hard worker!

MicSteele
12-08-17, 13:04
Saw this ad in Fayetteville CL-Casual Encounters and decided to TOFFT. Disclaimer: I'm more into the mature providers as I'm there myself, budget conscious as well. Didn't find anything of note on the Forums, couple of older posts on BP w / dead links, phone rolls up to social media page advertising professional massage.

Very easy to contact, quick reply, text provided. Tried to schedule Tue, but we couldn't connect. Tried Wed with no issues.

Arrived on time, nice upscale extended stay near Walter Reed. I would say she's indie as I saw absolutely nothing to indicate any type of handler. Very clean, very tidy room w / kitchenette. Queen bed, no table. TV playing local station a bit loud, ac running cool to cold.

Definitely the one pictured, possibly a few years older, few pounds heavier but accurate representation. Almost BBW range, but cute.

Hug and light kiss, did LE check, got down to business. .75/ hr std massage w / HE, additional goodies on the menu for small upcharge. FS available $.25. Was told FS off the menu today due to the monthly visitor.

Mutual strip, laid crossways on queen bed, fresh linen. Good firm massage, mechanical / professional, nothing fancy, no tease to speak of. What I would expect from a therapist, rather than are&T. Cocoa butter oil and glycerin combo for massage, not my favorite but not offensive. Very chatty, almost too much. Constant sniffles concerned me, she passed it off as allergies acting up. No other signs of concern.

30 minutes on the back, head to toe, 15 minutes on the flip to front. Still no tease. Interrupted only to refresh oil from the dresser a few steps away.

She worked up a nice thin film of sweat (ahhh, the ac, remember? Would have been nice to hammer that in that condition!!

Quick trip to the bath to wash lotion off her hands, moist warm wipe down for me. Immediately moved into BBBJ. Fair job, mechanical, I asked about CIM NQNS. No on both. Alternated with HJ, worked about 10 minutes, asked "are you close" too much. Between that, the TV, and mechanical BJ, the Little Guy was asking me "WTF?" and simply having no part of it.

Finally just called it off. Cleaned me up, offered shower but I was good. Total damage: $ included tip as she did do a nice massage, and tried.

Got the full hour plus a little OT, definitely not a clock watcher, but manages her time well. Fair value for what I got, based on other reviews I've seen.

Will probably try again, for the massage if nothing else.

YMMV.

PM for more details.

https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/d/single-white-female-with/6306318969.html- Do you have any contact info on this one? You can pm me if you prefer.

BlueDevil2016
12-08-17, 14:39
- Do you have any contact info on this one? You can pm me if you prefer.Brother MicSteele, the gentleman is talking about a provider named Tina. If you want you can read earlier post on her by me and a few others. With Tina as always, YMMV. If you don't have her contact information and you still need it just PM me and I will provide it.

BlueDevil.

John Whitman
12-08-17, 16:12
I saw Kate multiple times quite some time ago and really liked her. At that time I saw no signs of demons, so it saddens me to hear that about her now. I am curious to know the nature of these demons; feel free to PM me if you would rather not post it.

- Red head Kate is who you saw. She has switched her # so many times in the past 6 months that she is hard to keep up with. Yep great service and hard worker!

https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/d/fayetteville-w4m/6414390864.html

Bubba83
12-08-17, 17:32
- Red head Kate is who you saw. She has switched her # so many times in the past 6 months that she is hard to keep up with. Yep great service and hard worker!I have seen Kate many times and just saw her on Monday and the pic this other girl sent was not Kate. She had no tats and the breasts weren't the same either. Couldn't see her face that well either. Said she was located over by Raeford and Skibo. She does have a nice spinner body like Kate tho. May have to try and see if it's really her.

DarkHorse19
12-09-17, 13:40
I have seen Kate many times and just saw her on Monday and the pic this other girl sent was not Kate. She had no tats and the breasts weren't the same either. Couldn't see her face that well either. Said she was located over by Raeford and Skibo. She does have a nice spinner body like Kate tho. May have to try and see if it's really her.PM me for more info about her since she is my neighbor I see her quite often.

DarkHorse19
12-26-17, 10:36
Been seeing her ad a lot recently.

Days off:

Woke up super early on my day off and can't sleep. It was a great Christmas weekend. I am petite swf, green eyes, 5'1, athletic, nice figure, 34 c, brown hair with blonde highlights, and 26 years old. Tend to like men that are in shape, romantic, spontaneous, like to be in control and aggressive behind closed doors (maybe sometimes in public), and like to please. I am very much into pleasing and making the man I am with happy. Not really looking for anything serious, more just fun. I am right off Ramsey Street.

Does anybody know anything?

https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/d/day-off-w4m/6437818897.html

DSS703
01-14-18, 09:58
Any intel on this one?

Found a bit about her on oThER sites, mixed.

Posts on CL and also found one on BP, not much info there though.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/910-605-7623/57013322

Villethe
01-16-18, 09:07
Any intel on this one?

Found a bit about her on oThER sites, mixed.

Posts on CL and also found one on BP, not much info there though.

http://fayettevillenc.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/910-605-7623/57013322Meth Mouth. Black teeth. Does not shower after the Deed. Paranoid. Sorry. YMMV but you have been informed.

DSS703
01-17-18, 06:59
Meth Mouth. Black teeth. Does not shower after the Deed. Paranoid. Sorry. YMMV but you have been informed.Thanks. Looked so promising too!

DarkHorse19
03-18-18, 18:30
Have any been able to get more than lollipop with her.

https://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cas/d/pr-supreme-w4m/6535264994.html

DarkHorse19
03-22-18, 22:21
Craigslist is now down what are we to do.

Phrixxus
03-23-18, 00:18
Craigslist is now down what are we to do.Rest assured Back page is next. They already killed the adult section and the girls moved to the dating section. It won't be long before they nix that.

Phrixxus.

Chasing the dream.

More than I should, not as much as I'd like.