PDA

View Full Version : PG County CL Girls

C L Hunter
05-19-08, 08:25
I tried hooking up with several CL girls in Montgomery County late Saturday without success. Presumed they were all dried up from a long day. I did have a few other listings to call in College Park and got in touch with Paris. We agreed to meet and I got to the shitty hotel room and outside she comes looking hot as can be. I could see why she chose the name Paris as she looks better than the heiress. Turns out she is leaving with her "friend" aka pimp, but if I could wait I could see her sister Cassidy or something. I hung out with Paris until her sister was done with John #1. "Cassidy" looks very much like her big sister. Paris is prettier and not as skinny, but I figured what the hell.

I go into the used room and we start talking. Apparently this is her first and only night as she needs money yada yada yada. She starts going over rules and that she is at the end of her period (yum! ) and I told her to forget it and I wanted my $ back. She then said she didn't want me to leave and we should just talk. Well, turns out we talked for nearly 2 hours. She is a cool young girl who made some dumb mistakes. She hates that her sister does this work and the crowd she hangs with (ghetto folk). Hopefully she won't stay in the biz long.

She ended up giving me a massage and was going to give me a CBJ but she didn't have anymore condoms (as you can see her searching around in the pics). I didn't feel like going to the car to get mine so she said she'd give me a hand job. She actually gave me back all the $ but I left her 1/2 the donation since she is down on her luck.

If you call Paris listed in CL you can see if her sister is available. I'd rather see Paris though.

The reason I'm posting this report/pics is to give y'all an idea of what her big sis Paris looks like.

May the Force be with you.

C L Hunter
05-19-08, 11:21
Last of the pics.

Sorry, they aren't much, better luck next time!