PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Video

Misfit
05-18-08, 07:20
Lisa At Tai-Pai
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=619033&postcount=566

I finally figured out how to convert a video file from 3gp to avi. I only uploaded the ending cause the whole video is 25 minutes long & it would have taken forever to upload the whole thing. Not to mention you can't see my face which I am trying to keep anonymous. Also the lighting is not that good since it is a dim AMP room. So keeping all that in mind enjoy the video.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=THZDSB4Q

Here are the instructions on how to download the video.

1.Next to where it says MEGAUPLOAD, type in the 3 digits & hit download.

2.Wait a few seconds then when you see "free download" in grey click on it.

3.A dialog box will pop up asking you to open or save it. Hit the save button & just remember what directory on your computer you save the video into. After download is complete just watch it on your Windows Media Player.

Misfit

Zap Brannigan
05-25-08, 16:25
Great video. Was the cam hidden or did she know about it?

I'd be interested in "videography" tips if you care to share; PM if necessary.

Misfit
05-26-08, 05:47
Great video. Was the cam hidden or did she know about it?

I'd be interested in "videography" tips if you care to share; PM if necessary.

The cam was hidden & I used my cell phone to record it. I don't know if I should reveal my tricks on making a hidden video. Let's just say it's all about setting everything up in that window of opportunity when the mamasan leaves you alone in the room & until the provider actually walks in the room. It can be a pain in the ass but when I do get it right the end result is a great memory that will last a long time.

Misfit

Zap Brannigan
05-26-08, 14:12
OK. I can respect your trade secrets.

Would you be willing to at least share what hardware you used? It seemed to do a decent job in low light. That's half the battle.

I'll figure the rest out for myself.

I've wanted to try this several times, but my smallest recorder is a lil thicker than a pack of cigs.

PM if you prefer.

Three X
05-26-08, 14:28
Bobo aka Koko from David and Nancy's

She worked in Diamond Bar also

She is currently in Las Vegas promoting clubs

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=WfSZs_S517_

Taken in 2004 after a session

Vlad De Sade
05-31-08, 03:30
Misfit,

My old friend this is great...

I too wish to master this mode of recording my mongering memories.

Great job in the typical low light settings most K girls prefer.

I always try and turn up the 3 click lamps to their maximum output.

I like to see, hear and feel everything. LOL!!!

This is so good...

Its like I was in the room filming for YOU!!! Ha, Ha, Ha!

Peace, da Irie Sadist

Misfit
06-01-08, 07:18
Zap Brannigan,
Samsung SGH-A727 Camera Phone with 1.3MP & video recorder. It's about a 1/4" thick & is ther bar type.

Three X,
Dude nice shower scene of Bobo.

Irie Sadist,
If YOU would have been filming it, there would not be enough X's to put on the warning label rating for the video.

Misfit

Misfit
09-14-08, 07:24
I will try to post a new video soon. I am trying to figure out how to remove my face from the frame. After all I would like to stay anonymous. Maybe next time I will just wear some dark glasses & a fake beard. But I guess I will have some explaining to do to the provider. So that defeats the whole hidden camera objective.

Misfit

Viper92552
09-14-08, 13:35
I will try to post a new video soon. I am trying to figure out how to remove my face from the frame. After all I would like to stay anonymous. Maybe next time I will just wear some dark glasses & a fake beard. But I guess I will have some explaining to do to the provider. So that defeats the whole hidden camera objective.

Misfit

What is the setup for the next video who and where?

PM/IM if you want to!

Misfit
09-22-08, 04:53
What is the setup for the next video who and where?

PM/IM if you want to!

Jackie at TP in Fontana.

Misfit

Misfit
11-02-08, 08:06
Jackie @ Tai-Pai

Went to TP to see my regular who is 1/2 korean & 1/2 hawaian named Jackie. Came in wearing a grey tank top & matching mini skirt. She pulled up her top to expose her 34C & pulled up her skirt around her waist. She skipped the rubdown & went straight for my cock as she gave me a nice BBBJ with alot of slurping. I held her head down so she would deep throut me which she managed to do. She put the rubber on & laid on her back on the massage table while I banged her Mish with her legs in the air. She then got ontop of me & rode me in Cowgirl until she got tired. She did her best to try & make me cum but it ended up being a 20 min. video which I edited it down to 8 mins. She got on all fours for some Doggy-Style while banging her I held on to her feet with my hands. Which made her arch her back & made the view from behind very exciting. I was rubbing her ass so I decided to give it a nice slap, she said "Hey! No, No. My back sore!" So I kept fucking her for a long time until I blew my load inside her. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & she walked me to the door. She also told me this is going to be her last week working, after 6 yrs. of fucking her, she is going on a very long vacation. It was good while it lasted, here is a little tribute to her. 40/60

Also the lighting is not that good since it is a dim AMP room. So keeping all that in mind enjoy the video.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOP8320S

1.When you click the link to the page. Next to MEGAUPLOAD it says "Please enter XXX here:" just type in the the 3 letters that are right in front of you that represent "XXX" in the box to the left of download. Then hit download.

3.A dialog box will pop up asking you to open or save it. Hit the save button & just remember what directory on your computer you save the video into. After download is complete just watch it on your Windows Media Player.

Misfit

Degenerate
11-02-08, 15:02
I dunno Misfit, after the first position it was nothing but A Goodfit.
Great work, thanks for the contribution!!

Vlad De Sade
11-03-08, 04:39
Brother,

YOU gave her a great going away gift...

She looks like a great mp girl.

And a nice long run, if I understood YOU correctly, of 6 years.

I am impressed.

Sadly, I get attached to my ATF's and then they cycle out, retire or get married and bail the scene.

Keep having fun my man.

I know YOU will!

peace, da I Sadist

Clinton Bush
11-03-08, 20:13
Jackie @ Tai-Pai

Went to TP to see my regular who is 1/2 korean & 1/2 hawaian named Jackie. Came in wearing a grey tank top & matching mini skirt. She pulled up her top to expose her 34C & pulled up her skirt around her waist. She skipped the rubdown & went straight for my cock as she gave me a nice BBBJ with alot of slurping. I held her head down so she would deep throut me which she managed to do. She put the rubber on & laid on her back on the massage table while I banged her Mish with her legs in the air. She then got ontop of me & rode me in Cowgirl until she got tired. She did her best to try & make me cum but it ended up being a 20 min. video which I edited it down to 8 mins. She got on all fours for some Doggy-Style while banging her I held on to her feet with my hands. Which made her arch her back & made the view from behind very exciting. I was rubbing her ass so I decided to give it a nice slap, she said "Hey! No, No. My back sore!" So I kept fucking her for a long time until I blew my load inside her. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & she walked me to the door. She also told me this is going to be her last week working, after 6 yrs. of fucking her, she is going on a very long vacation. It was good while it lasted, here is a little tribute to her. 40/60

Also the lighting is not that good since it is a dim AMP room. So keeping all that in mind enjoy the video.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HOP8320S

1.When you click the link to the page. Next to MEGAUPLOAD it says "Please enter XXX here:" just type in the the 3 letters that are right in front of you that represent "XXX" in the box to the left of download. Then hit download.

Misfit

And you gave her a nice send off to remember you by. It is tough to lose an ATF massage girl. Hope you find a decent replacement soon. Jcakie looks tough to replace.

CB

Misfit
11-09-08, 07:33
Hey guys,
Thanks for all the positive feedback, 6 years was a long run & she satisfied all my request. Except for one, never was able to convince her to do "anal". Everytime I would go near the backdoor, she would give me the "hand slap of death" & that would be the end of it. But I had a good run, many times mamasan would put me in the small room & she would come in & move my ass to the large room. Those kind of gestures which kept me going back to see her for this long.

Misfit

Viper92552
11-09-08, 13:02
Hey guys,
Thanks for all the positive feedback, 6 years was a long run & she satisfied all my request. Except for one, never was able to convince her to do "anal". Everytime I would go near the backdoor, she would give me the "hand slap of death" & that would be the end of it. But I had a good run, many times mamasan would put me in the small room & she would come in & move my ass to the large room. Those kind of gestures which kept me going back to see her for this long.

Misfit

Do you have any video outtakes?

Misfit
11-16-08, 08:23
Do you have any video outtakes?

Not really, I usually just post the highlights.

Misfit

Clinton Bush
11-16-08, 19:02
Not really, I usually just post the highlights.

Misfit
I loved her soft moans when you gave her a hard dick. I once had a "Jackie" the mamasan at Bangkok Spa in Tampa, and your video brought back some great memories. Thanks brother.

Misfit
11-23-08, 05:22
I loved her soft moans when you gave her a hard dick. I once had a "Jackie" the mamasan at Bangkok Spa in Tampa, and your video brought back some great memories. Thanks brother.

Im glad it brought back good memories of good times. When I retire from this wonderful hobby, I want to come back to this forum & re-live these great times. Cause in the end, we all have to settle down & end up with a "ball & chain". Till then Im going to have as much fun as I can.

Misfit

Misfit
11-30-08, 08:11
May @ Valley Massage

Here is a video on how I got Banned from an AMP. Went to see May at VM, this took place a few months ago, took a shower then back in the room I decided to go that extra mile & do an actual handheld little video. I set my cell phone right next to the matress on the floor, near my reach but away from plain sight. So May comes in & gives me the usual service as always. Rubdown, Rimjob, flip over for a nice tongue bath, BLS, BBBJ, BBFS (Cowgirl, Mish, & finally Doggy). While I banged her with her face down & her ass up, I carefully reached for my camera. I began recording with one hand while I guided her with the other. Damn what a fucking rush, everything was going great until she decided to change position on me (which she never did in the past, she always let me finish doggy). There I am with my camera in one hand & my dick in the other, well the shit hit the fan. She asked what I was doing, I said I wanted to take a pic of her. She said "Give me this right now", I told her I would delete it, I erased a different file in front of her but I don't think she bought it. She got dressed & went out to get the mamasan. When they both came back in the room, May explained everything to mamasan in there native tongue. Mamasan said "No, you don't do that!" I explained I had already deleted it, mamasan seem to believe me, but May did not. May left the room pissed off & came back with a wet towel, gave it to me as I had to clean myself off. I got dressed & even thou she did not finish her job, I felt kind of bad so I handed her the tip. The last thing she said to me was "You know what, I trusted in ya". Both mamasan & May walked me to the door to the back parking lot where I was told to never come back again. Damn I still can't find a girl that can give a Rimjob like May, I swear one time I felt her touch my prostate with her tongue. 40/60

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWC2F3EX

Misfit

Bgblz
01-05-09, 23:44
May @ Valley Massage

Here is a video on how I got Banned from an AMP. Went to see May at VM, this took place a few months ago, took a shower then back in the room I decided to go that extra mile & do an actual handheld little video. I set my cell phone right next to the matress on the floor, near my reach but away from plain sight. So May comes in & gives me the usual service as always. Rubdown, Rimjob, flip over for a nice tongue bath, BLS, BBBJ, BBFS (Cowgirl, Mish, & finally Doggy). While I banged her with her face down & her ass up, I carefully reached for my camera. I began recording with one hand while I guided her with the other. Damn what a fucking rush, everything was going great until she decided to change position on me (which she never did in the past, she always let me finish doggy). There I am with my camera in one hand & my dick in the other, well the shit hit the fan. She asked what I was doing, I said I wanted to take a pic of her. She said "Give me this right now", I told her I would delete it, I erased a different file in front of her but I don't think she bought it. She got dressed & went out to get the mamasan. When they both came back in the room, May explained everything to mamasan in there native tongue. Mamasan said "No, you don't do that!" I explained I had already deleted it, mamasan seem to believe me, but May did not. May left the room pissed off & came back with a wet towel, gave it to me as I had to clean myself off. I got dressed & even thou she did not finish her job, I felt kind of bad so I handed her the tip. The last thing she said to me was "You know what, I trusted in ya". Both mamasan & May walked me to the door to the back parking lot where I was told to never come back again. Damn I still can't find a girl that can give a Rimjob like May, I swear one time I felt her touch my prostate with her tongue. 40/60

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GWC2F3EX

MisfitCould get link to work.

I did something similiar. I told AMP girl I would pay to take some pictures. She said okay, but only four pics for. 4. I was plowing the furrow at the moment, so I said sure. I shot video of sitting up mish. She wanted to see pics to make sure no face was showing. I pulled up the picture directory, and showed her no pictures where there on the phone. I said I wanted my money back. She said next time I could take more pics. I've tried to convert the 3G2 files, or do a still pic capture, but no luck yet. I got good video.

Misfit
01-11-09, 07:34
Could get link to work.

I did something similiar. I told AMP girl I would pay to take some pictures. She said okay, but only four pics for. 4. I was plowing the furrow at the moment, so I said sure. I shot video of sitting up mish. She wanted to see pics to make sure no face was showing. I pulled up the picture directory, and showed her no pictures where there on the phone. I said I wanted my money back. She said next time I could take more pics. I've tried to convert the 3G2 files, or do a still pic capture, but no luck yet. I got good video.

I tried the link & it works. Did you follow the instructions I gave on how to download it off MegaUpload?

If you want to convert a 3GP file to a different video extension. Try getting a video convertor program off the internet. Some cost more than others.

Misfit

Johnjohnjr2000
04-17-09, 09:55
Excellent videos..I enjoyed your three vidoes..now you are going to have to have an online class to teach us the art of stealth on the videos. I look forward to more your videos!!!!!

You go man!!!

I tried the link & it works. Did you follow the instructions I gave on how to download it off MegaUpload?

If you want to convert a 3GP file to a different video extension. Try getting a video convertor program off the internet. Some cost more than others.

Misfit

Misfit
04-19-09, 07:48
Excellent videos..I enjoyed your three vidoes..now you are going to have to have an online class to teach us the art of stealth on the videos. I look forward to more your videos!!!!!

You go man!!!
Thanks dude, I'm working on making a vid with my current korean provider. But she is shy, I put the light in the room to it's brightest. But she comes in & dims the light. I can't even convince her to let me take a pic of her.

Misfit

Misfit
07-05-09, 06:38
I just logged in to my MegaUpload account & found out a few of you guys downloaded my videos.

Jackie video=1665 d/l
Lisa video=2116 d/l
May video=1444 d/l

I hope the new one which took 3 months in the making gets as many hits.

Misfit

Misfit
07-05-09, 06:41
Went to see my ATF korean AMP girl at RM. I want to keep her name anonymous since she is an amazing girl with a great attitude. So I pay MMS the cover charge & she puts me in the big room. I go take a shower & then back in the room I set everything up as I turn up the light to it's brightest. I made a mistake & left the camera in a hidden place but with nothing covering it. Now thinking back on it, I should have thrown my shirt over it. But at that moment my blood flow which is usually in my brain was in a different place, in my small head instead. So I wait for her as she comes in wearing a sexy tight little outfit with white pumps. She gives me a nice warm greeting as she goes directly for the light to dim it. I try to convince her to leave it on but no luck. Anyway the massage was really good & long, had to edit it to shorten the flick, almost 15 mins rubdown. She then says "Okay" as I flip over with my soldier standing tall, she grabs junior with her hand & discovers pre-cum oozing out. She says "Oh my god, juice!" as she grabs the towel & cleans the wet stuff off twice. She pulls her dress down to her waist & goes down on me for a nice BJ with some good deep throut action. She then got this horny look on her face & jumped ontop of me as she began fucking me in Cowgirl. She turned her head to the side & the expression on her face changed. She said "What is that, your cell phone? What are you doing?" In a heart beat, she got off of me & went straight for the camera. She picked it up & discovered it was recording. She said "You so bad, no good". She handed me the camera & said "Delete it". Now junior is hard as a rock so most of the blood in my brain is missing, so you can understand how I made a mistake & deleted a different video file in front of her. She made me turn off the cell & she placed it under the pillow at her reach at all time. The thing that suprised me, she was upset but not mad. She made me promise to never do that again as she continued fucking me. I did some DATY as she really got into it then I banged her Mish with those nice legs in the air. Spanked her ass during Doggy as I blew my load inside her. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & even brought me mouth wash after eating her out. Got dressed as she spanked my butt with her hand in a playful way for the video thing. Gave me a hug & walked me to the door. I offered her more money to let me videotape her after she busted me. But she told me it would cost "$1,000 dolla", so I dropped the issue & just enjoyed myself. I hope she does not tell the MMS & get my ass banned from another AMP. 40/80

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HEQIOS1A

1.When you click the link to the page. Above the "Download File" button enter the four letters or numbers that are right in front of you in the white box. Then hit "Download File" button.

2.Wait a few seconds then when you see "regular download" in grey click on it.

Misfit

Clinton Bush
07-05-09, 12:04
Went to see my ATF korean AMP girl at RM. I want to keep her name anonymous since she is an amazing girl with a great attitude. So I pay MMS the cover charge & she puts me in the big room. I go take a shower & then back in the room I set everything up as I turn up the light to it's brightest. I made a mistake & left the camera in a hidden place but with nothing covering it. Now thinking back on it, I should have thrown my shirt over it. But at that moment my blood flow which is usually in my brain was in a different place, in my small head instead. So I wait for her as she comes in wearing a sexy tight little outfit with white pumps. She gives me a nice warm greeting as she goes directly for the light to dim it. I try to convince her to leave it on but no luck. Anyway the massage was really good & long, had to edit it to shorten the flick, almost 15 mins rubdown. She then says "Okay" as I flip over with my soldier standing tall, she grabs junior with her hand & discovers pre-cum oozing out. She says "Oh my god, juice!" as she grabs the towel & cleans the wet stuff off twice. She pulls her dress down to her waist & goes down on me for a nice BJ with some good deep throut action. She then got this horny look on her face & jumped ontop of me as she began fucking me in Cowgirl. She turned her head to the side & the expression on her face changed. She said "What is that, your cell phone? What are you doing?" In a heart beat, she got off of me & went straight for the camera. She picked it up & discovered it was recording. She said "You so bad, no good". She handed me the camera & said "Delete it". Now junior is hard as a rock so most of the blood in my brain is missing, so you can understand how I made a mistake & deleted a different video file in front of her. She made me turn off the cell & she placed it under the pillow at her reach at all time. The thing that suprised me, she was upset but not mad. She made me promise to never do that again as she continued fucking me. I did some DATY as she really got into it then I banged her Mish with those nice legs in the air. Spanked her ass during Doggy as I blew my load inside her. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & even brought me mouth wash after eating her out. Got dressed as she spanked my butt with her hand in a playful way for the video thing. Gave me a hug & walked me to the door. I offered her more money to let me videotape her after she busted me. But she told me it would cost "$1,000 dolla", so I dropped the issue & just enjoyed myself. I hope she does not tell the MMS & get my ass banned from another AMP. 40/80

1.When you click the link to the page. Above the "Download File" button enter the four letters or numbers that are right in front of you in the white box. Then hit "Download File" button.

Misfit
All the AMPs seem to be into dimming the lights before they do the deed. I guess there is not much you can do. As for sneaking a camera in again, maybe there is a way you can rig a camera into a hat then put the hat on the dresser.

Poke-Herman
07-08-09, 15:26

Misfit

Misfit
You are the man! I have been retired from the MP scene for over 2 years now, but seeing your hidden cam video brings back memories of the "fontucky" spots. Keep up the great work!

Tbuc1
07-08-09, 17:12

MisfitJust wanted to say thanks for the great video! I don't know how you do it. I've been going to AMP's in the Orlando area, on & off, for a couple of years and have never gotten the service you have. I almost always leave happy and always thought that was good. But if there is more to be had I would love to partake. Sounds like you tried to see the same girl all the time. While I have my favorite spots, I'm always willing to try somewhere new. Should I try to stick with the same place/girl in order to get to next level? I'm not even sure what part of the world you are in and if that kind of service is available in the Orlando area. Anyway, don't mean to ramble on, just wanted to say kudos!

Tbuc1

Socal2007
07-08-09, 17:50
Classic! Nice job Misfit!

Went to see my ATF korean AMP girl at RM. I want to keep her name anonymous since she is an amazing girl with a great attitude. So I pay MMS the cover charge & she puts me in the big room. I go take a shower & then back in the room I set everything up as I turn up the light to it's brightest. I made a mistake & left the camera in a hidden place but with nothing covering it. Now thinking back on it, I should have thrown my shirt over it. But at that moment my blood flow which is usually in my brain was in a different place, in my small head instead. So I wait for her as she comes in wearing a sexy tight little outfit with white pumps. She gives me a nice warm greeting as she goes directly for the light to dim it. I try to convince her to leave it on but no luck. Anyway the massage was really good & long, had to edit it to shorten the flick, almost 15 mins rubdown. She then says "Okay" as I flip over with my soldier standing tall, she grabs junior with her hand & discovers pre-cum oozing out. She says "Oh my god, juice! " as she grabs the towel & cleans the wet stuff off twice. She pulls her dress down to her waist & goes down on me for a nice BJ with some good deep throut action. She then got this horny look on her face & jumped ontop of me as she began fucking me in Cowgirl. She turned her head to the side & the expression on her face changed. She said "What is that, your cell phone? What are you doing? " In a heart beat, she got off of me & went straight for the camera. She picked it up & discovered it was recording. She said "You so bad, no good". She handed me the camera & said "Delete it". Now junior is hard as a rock so most of the blood in my brain is missing, so you can understand how I made a mistake & deleted a different video file in front of her. She made me turn off the cell & she placed it under the pillow at her reach at all time. The thing that suprised me, she was upset but not mad. She made me promise to never do that again as she continued fucking me. I did some DATY as she really got into it then I banged her Mish with those nice legs in the air. Spanked her ass during Doggy as I blew my load inside her. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & even brought me mouth wash after eating her out. Got dressed as she spanked my butt with her hand in a playful way for the video thing. Gave me a hug & walked me to the door. I offered her more money to let me videotape her after she busted me. But she told me it would cost "$1, 000 dolla", so I dropped the issue & just enjoyed myself. I hope she does not tell the MMS & get my ass banned from another AMP. 40/80

http://www.megaupload.com/? D=HEQIOS1A

1. When you click the link to the page. Above the "Download File" button enter the four letters or numbers that are right in front of you in the white box. Then hit "Download File" button.

2. Wait a few seconds then when you see "regular download" in grey click on it.

3. A dialog box will pop up asking you to open or save it. Hit the save button & just remember what directory on your computer you save the video into. After download is complete just watch it on your Windows Media Player.

Misfit

First Try
07-09-09, 04:49
Not reality... actuality. Encore! Encore!

Misfit
07-12-09, 08:05
All the AMPs seem to be into dimming the lights before they do the deed. I guess there is not much you can do. As for sneaking a camera in again, maybe there is a way you can rig a camera into a hat then put the hat on the dresser.
Dude that's not a bad idea.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great video! I don't know how you do it. I've been going to AMP's in the Orlando area, on & off, for a couple of years and have never gotten the service you have. I almost always leave happy and always thought that was good. But if there is more to be had I would love to partake. Sounds like you tried to see the same girl all the time. While I have my favorite spots, I'm always willing to try somewhere new. Should I try to stick with the same place/girl in order to get to next level? I'm not even sure what part of the world you are in and if that kind of service is available in the Orlando area. Anyway, don't mean to ramble on, just wanted to say kudos!

Tbuc1
Im out here in California. Make sure you feel comfortable with the girl & your surroundings. You are sure to reach the next level.

Thanks guys for all the positive feedback.

Misfit

Three X
07-12-09, 14:20
Jackie at Massage Parlor in Fontana/Bloomington

http://www.thepornchannel.us/view/683/jackie-at-kamp

Misfit at Royal Massage

atf-at-royal-massage" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.thepornchannel.us/view/696/misfit-with-atf-at-

Misfit Busted at a KAMP

amp" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.thepornchannel.us/view/684/-banned-from-an-amp

If you have a hidden Massage Cam you created yourself post it here!

http://www.thepornchannel.us

Clinton Bush
07-16-09, 00:09
Jackie at Massage Parlor in Fontana/Bloomington

http://www.thepornchannel.us/view/683/jackie-at-kamp

Misfit at Royal Massage

atf-at-royal-massage" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.thepornchannel.us/view/696/misfit-with-atf-at-

Misfit Busted at a KAMP

amp" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.thepornchannel.us/view/684/-banned-from-an-amp

If you have a hidden Massage Cam you created yourself post it here!

http://www.thepornchannel.us
He could probably turn pro as a porn producer, Nice stuff!!!

Misfit
07-19-09, 08:54
Three X, dude your links don't work. You could have at least told me I was on a porn channel. I feel so violated...lol

Clinton Bush, "porn producer" now that's funny. The late Loucarm, once said it was wrong to abuse & degrade these girls. He was a very "wise" man, after all he did get banned from USG. Rumor has it he became a full time Chump. I'm already working on my next project.

Misfit

Three X
07-19-09, 09:44
Three X, dude your links don't work. You could have at least told me I was on a porn channel. I feel so violated...lol

Clinton Bush, "porn producer" now that's funny. The late Loucarm, once said it was wrong to abuse & degrade these girls. He was a very "wise" man, after all he did get banned from USG. Rumor has it he became a full time Chump. I'm already working on my next project.

MisfitOkay buddy what is your next project might I ask!

TwistedBrother
07-19-09, 11:22
Not sure why they don't work, but videos are still on there. I found them from main page of that site

Misfit
07-26-09, 07:21
Okay buddy what is your next project might I ask!
I might branch out to a different field, SW video perhaps.

Misfit

Crimsonquiggs
09-22-09, 00:45
Misfit,

You should try and add some subtitles to your videos so we can really understand what they are saying. The sound is a little weak, and I love hearing them talk.

Thanks.

Appreciate the work.

Misfit
09-27-09, 05:32
Misfit,

You should try and add some subtitles to your videos so we can really understand what they are saying. The sound is a little weak, and I love hearing them talk.

Thanks.

Appreciate the work.
Thanks for the positive feedback. I don't know of any program that will let me add subtitles to a video recording. There is a little translation in the reports which go with the video clips. A classic would have to be Lisa at Tai-Pai, when she said "You hurt my pooshie". I was looking at the original uncut vid the other day, I noticed I left out a few things. Maybe I will re-make a longer version with a few bonus scenes.

Misfit

Crimsonquiggs
10-13-09, 23:55
That would be great man.

Thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback. I don't know of any program that will let me add subtitles to a video recording. There is a little translation in the reports which go with the video clips. A classic would have to be Lisa at Tai-Pai, when she said "You hurt my pooshie". I was looking at the original uncut vid the other day, I noticed I left out a few things. Maybe I will re-make a longer version with a few bonus scenes.

Misfit

Misfit
10-18-09, 07:20
Went to TP to see a korean woman named Lisa. She told me she was 30 but since most asian girls subtract 10 years off there age. I am guessing she must be around 40 years old. She had black shoulder length hair, small A-cups, & an average skinny body. No massage was given & she got down to business as she asked "You want sucky sucky". I nodded as she got on the table next to me & gave me a CBJ. She also did some nice BLS as she managed to get both of my balls in her mouth at the same time & sucked on them. She got on all fours for some Doggy. While fucking her Doggy I spanked her ass & I shoved my thumb up her starfish, however she does not do anal. I tore up her pussy as I fucked her as hard as I could. She kept saying "You hurt my pooshie" which made me pound her even harder until I blew my load inside her. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & she removed the full condom. I got dressed & she walked me to the door. 40/60

This video is a Re-Edit with a few more bonus scenes. For best quality, view using video size 320x240.
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Lisa_At_Tai_Pai.wmv

Misfit

RediMax42
12-18-09, 15:09
Else fun to watch...

Went to TP to see a korean woman named Lisa. She told me she was 30 but since most asian girls subtract 10 years off there age. I am guessing she must be around 40 years old. She had black shoulder length hair, small A-cups, & an average skinny body. No massage was given & she got down to business as she asked "You want sucky sucky". I nodded as she got on the table next to me & gave me a CBJ. She also did some nice BLS as she managed to get both of my balls in her mouth at the same time & sucked on them. She got on all fours for some Doggy. While fucking her Doggy I spanked her ass & I shoved my thumb up her starfish, however she does not do anal. I tore up her pussy as I fucked her as hard as I could. She kept saying "You hurt my pooshie" which made me pound her even harder until I blew my load inside her. She cleaned me up with a wet towel & she removed the full condom. I got dressed & she walked me to the door. 40/60

This video is a Re-Edit with a few more bonus scenes. For best quality, view using video size 320x240.
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Lisa_At_Tai_Pai.wmv

Misfit

Misfit
12-20-09, 08:03
Else fun to watch...
No the room was not filled with steam, it's an AMP room with dim lighting. I used a hidden camera with the brightness level set to maximum. So it increased the white noise on each frame it recorded.

Misfit

Kjmt08
01-01-10, 17:54
Just wanted to say thanks for posting up info/vids about your visits. You are definitely taking a chance when you do that so just wanted to show my thanks for letting the board know about your success at MPs :) Got any new vids in store for us for the New Year lol

No the room was not filled with steam, it's an AMP room with dim lighting. I used a hidden camera with the brightness level set to maximum. So it increased the white noise on each frame it recorded.

Misfit

Misfit
01-03-10, 06:48
Just wanted to say thanks for posting up info/vids about your visits. You are definitely taking a chance when you do that so just wanted to show my thanks for letting the board know about your success at MPs :) Got any new vids in store for us for the New Year lol
I have been busy with SW's. I hope to get new material this New Year. So be patient guys.

Misfit

Sonia5
04-05-10, 17:24
Hay,

As I have not seen the full forum but many people suggested you to add subtitle to the videos so you can just look after that.

Want a better libido?

Compare the top 5 recommended female libido enhancement products at
Female Libido Enhancement (http://FemaleLibidoReviews.org)

Kenkraft
10-04-10, 21:43
I am Kenneth in Little Rock, still want to got to Memphis and see Val I give massage's in Ladies Only the massage I give is not like any massage you would get any where else I treat them like Queen's. It may be Jan. 11 before I can get to Memphis Jan 8, 2011.

Ken Kraft

Misfit
10-10-10, 08:25
I am Kenneth in Little Rock, still want to got to Memphis and see Val I give massage's in Ladies Only the massage I give is not like any massage you would get any where else I treat them like Queen's. It may be Jan.11 before I can get to Memphis Jan 8,2011.

Ken KraftYou posted your little classified ad in the wrong thread, stupid dumbass. Try posting it in BP, try using the title "Massage:Men Only". I'm sure you will have better luck finding clients for yourself. LOL.

Misfit

Bluebeetle
12-12-10, 13:39
Where are the new videos? I love watching them. Please post some more!

Thanks!

Misfit
12-19-10, 08:38
Dude I stopped doing that a while ago. I got lost doing a different type of project. But I was forced to stop doing that by a higher power. Since LE reads this board, I'm not risking it.

I know, I promised to post new AMP shit this year. But I'm not risking it. If some of you guys have the guts & camera to do it. Good luck.

Misfit

Misfit
01-09-11, 09:23
I just checked my account on the video download server. A total of 6629 downloads. Lisa at TP seems to be the most popular one. Not bad, not bad at all.

Misfit

Why You No Do
01-13-11, 01:19
I just checked my account on the video download server. A total of 6629 downloads. Lisa at TP seems to be the most popular one. Not bad, not bad at all.

MisfitThey are all awesome. Sorry to hear you have retired. Thanks for having the balls to post what you did. Certainly appreciated on my part.

Jigenbakuda
02-28-11, 03:25
Epic thread is epic. You have really got me excited to start going to AMPs, but I fear my experiences will not be as awesome as yours, LOL.

Misfit
03-06-11, 08:35
Epic thread is epic. You have really got me excited to start going to AMPs, but I fear my experiences will not be as awesome as yours, LOL.Don't sell yourself short, dude you have to try it.

Misfit

Ernie7749
12-29-12, 16:55
Does anybody have any experiences / impressions to share. Good or bad. Regarding the above provider?

LongDickG
11-17-19, 16:18
Still have a link to those videos? All the old ones seem to be taken down.

RemsenSt
11-22-19, 10:28
Still have a link to those videos? All the old ones seem to be taken down.I would have liked to see them. I'm bummed out I didn't look in this forum much earlier!

What Me Worry
02-13-24, 02:28
Enjoy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-charged-tontitown-massage-parlor-235045195.html