PDA

View Full Version : Lana

Mustafa
05-12-08, 14:55
I hooked up with lana from clist and it was great.been with her b4 but this time was best. she is thick but not obese. I like'm curvy and voluptuous. plenty of oral - both ways. she is multi-orgasmic, as she came at least 8 times during our session. she's a bit of a clock watcher butotherwise ,I have no complaints. she's clean and place is very nice. a good value that I will be with again soon.
STAFA

Mustafa
05-12-08, 15:01
found victoria in new britski on sat night and what a find. 15 bbbjcim. she is late 20's black and thick but just barely. pretty face. she's open for more. she has no digits.
she.s very good with oral skills and willing. doesn't complain just does the job.
STAFA

Bob Johnson
01-02-10, 10:28
I saw an add on cl from lana a few weeks ago. Just thought to report it now. anyway the add said massage only. That's being smart on her part. I dont spend too much time on cl. just browsing to see whats going on.

Bob

Carl White
01-08-10, 09:25
Just so everybody knows, Lana is a big woman. I'd say more than 200 pounds. If you don't mind that, her skills are good and the price is right.

Huggy Bear #2
01-08-10, 10:56
Just so everybody knows, Lana is a big woman. I'd say more than 200 pounds. If you don't mind that, her skills are good and the price is right.

Is this the Lana being referred to:
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ads/1542221628.html

Thanks.

Bob Johnson
01-08-10, 14:59
Is this the Lana being referred to:
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ads/1542221628.html

Thanks.
Yes, that's her.

Very nice woman. I would recomend.

Jimmj1210
01-10-10, 22:49
Yes, that's her.

Very nice woman. I would recomend.I would concur with other comments. Think I and maybe some others did review on her a while back. Definitely bbw and is somewhat older, but nice person and tries to please. Have seen couple of ads from her recently, which she does from time to time but not often.

Joe Zog
01-13-10, 16:47

how pricey is she?