PDA

View Full Version : Pussy control thread

Allbust
05-01-08, 22:32
Anyone know of any current providers that have that 'snapping' pussy? A fellow mongerer suggested that I start a thread about pussy control, so here it is. I hope it is just as successful as the bare back thread. Last provider that had some 'pussy' power was Mina from Golden, Rappongi, etc. She was at Rappongi last time I was with her. She didn't even know she was squeezing kinda hard at times. She was something else. Does anyone know if she's still at Rappongi?

Be safe y'all!

AB

Kapalua
05-02-08, 03:24
Last provider that had some 'pussy' power was Mina from Golden, Rappongi, etc. She was at Rappongi last time I was with her. She didn't even know she was squeezing kinda hard at times. She was something else. Does anyone know if she's still at Rappongi?
Lost track of her, but the last I saw about her on the forums, she was apparently working at Excel.

Wet And Wild
05-02-08, 12:43
Anyone know of any current providers that have that 'snapping' pussy? A fellow mongerer suggested that I start a thread about pussy control, so here it is. I hope it is just as successful as the bare back thread. Last provider that had some 'pussy' power was Mina from Golden, Rappongi, etc. She was at Rappongi last time I was with her. She didn't even know she was squeezing kinda hard at times. She was something else. Does anyone know if she's still at Rappongi?

Be safe y'all!

ABIs she the girl that's a little chubby? Around mid to late 20's? Visited with her at Golden in the past.

Bench Warmer
05-02-08, 14:59
I thought Kimmi from Lavender had good P/C.

The tightest I ever had was Yun Hee from Eve. If she squeezed I could barely stick my pinky finger in her. In fact I think her pussy was tighter than her ass.

First Try
05-02-08, 15:20
I think it is called Kegel exercises to give wahine the "grip" but of course some discover their "talent" accidentally LOL. Charlotte of Ariang and Stop Lite fame had the best shows with smoking cigars, giving change & shooting ping pong balls. Of course I am not familiar with her FS abilities but one must wonder.

Ingwa
05-02-08, 17:40

Be safe y'all!

ABToy from PT can squeeze pretty hard.

No Name
05-02-08, 17:40
I think it is called Kegel exercises to give wahine the "grip" but of course some discover their "talent" accidentally LOL. Charlotte of Ariang and Stop Lite fame had the best shows with smoking cigars, giving change & shooting ping pong balls. Of course I am not familiar with her FS abilities but one must wonder.
Don't know about full service from Charlotte. I did hear she died of cancer

Lanikai1
05-02-08, 18:03
Don't know about full service from Charlotte. I did hear she died of cancer

Ah, the famous Miss Charlotte legend.

Unless she died in the past three years she is still alive. Drinking one night, I met her cousin and we asked him about her and told him that we her she died and hold told us no, and that she is working at a health food store.

She was working at that health food store recently as 2005 or 2004. Type in Charlotte Pai on google or yahoo and you will find an interview with her regarding being a vegetarian or something like that.

Allbust
05-02-08, 22:12
Is she the girl that's a little chubby? Around mid to late 20's? Visited with her at Golden in the past.Yah. She's kinda big boned. Treat her well and she'll be more than GFE.

Joe Som
05-03-08, 07:17
Is she the girl that's a little chubby? Around mid to late 20's? Visited with her at Golden in the past.
sounds like the same one.

CM0069
05-03-08, 15:55
Once at the old milky way, I had this k-girl, petite mid 30's, and bangin her in doggie I thought I has doin her anal cuz it was tight like gettin a bj and scrapin along her teeth. thought i was in the other hole but as I pulled out it was in her nani and it gripped the condom right on my dick. Thats prolly the closest to a tight p I did.

StripedFashion
05-05-08, 11:05
It's never ever my intention to refer to these girls as "meat" but I just wanted to start with a catchy title. Anyway...

AllBust with a new buzz thread, and esp a service that I like! NICE!

I've mentioned her millions of times on the guide already but I'll again have to say Ms. Ashley (visiting San Francisco provider) has the best pussy control, EVER! After purring on my rod during an endless CBJ, she got on all 4's and told me it was my turn. I remembered looking down on her half-Filipina prowess and going, "Mmm mmm, Oh yeah!". She was making all these really cute noises and was looking back at me with her bleached hair and piercing green eyes, licking her lips and smiling. I never thought I had it so good, thats until her pussy muscles started squeezing my shaft, as if she were part "constrictor" or something.

I remember thinking, "Shit is this really happening? This chick want to tap me out o wat?". Oh yea, did I also mention that in person, she looks like a half-white (but younger and bubblier) Nautica Thorn? Wait till she comes back to town guys, she is definitely someone to see. Her specialty is Greek.

Pricey but in my top 2, ATF
$$$$ (with Ashley special: +$)

Another provider who had solid pussy control that I've seen was visiting NYC provider Mimi. Now spending some time mongering in the local sex scene, I've only now realized that she has gone by many different aliases, of which I don't really care to list right now. But its all her, G! Solid nan control, I realized this when I banged her Mish. She gave me the long-legged scissor squeeze too. Gotta hand it those J-Girls, they sure know how to please their man!

Mimi is an all around good provider, as GFE is her specialty. Man I love this girl.
$$.5

And of course, last but not least, BEST hand control (BBHJ? HE?) I've ever endured, though apparently in the wrong thread is: ME!

*drum roll and crash*

StripedFashion

Allbust
05-05-08, 18:38
Yo SF! When she gonna be in town again? Lemme know! hehe. Speaking of Nautica Thorn, check her out dancing @ Club 939 this thursday.

Peace out!

StripedFashion
05-06-08, 02:49
Speaking of Nautica Thorn, check her out dancing @ Club 939 this thursday.

Peace out!Whoah for real? NICE!

SF

Kapalua
05-06-08, 18:29
Speaking of Nautica Thorn, check her out dancing @ Club 939 this thursday.

Peace out!
Whoah for real? NICE!
According to the ads, Nautica Thorn will be appearing from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. this Wednesday at Diamond Head Video (1745 Kalakaua Avenue), and then beginning at 9 p.m. on Thursday at Club 939 (939 Keeaumoku Street).

Widget
05-07-08, 23:18
Blue from VG is nice and tight and has very good pussy control. Once after squeezing the last drop out of me doing Asian CG, just to show off she pulled the condom off of me and did not spill a drop. She has some muscles down there.

Hypo Luxa
05-08-08, 01:07
My favorite was Cindy from Rainbow 7 (on Ward) back a few years ago. She was the really tanned Korean chick who was really pretty. Stroking her was heaven as she had a vice grip on your dick on the outstroke. She always made me come too soon. Thank GOD, she allowed seconds!

And of course June at VIP (if she's still there) has a really special snatch too!

Un Holy
05-08-08, 22:36
Hers grabs you like a vise grip!

Wulfen
05-10-08, 16:54
Blue from VG is nice and tight and has very good pussy control. Once after squeezing the last drop out of me doing Asian CG, just to show off she pulled the condom off of me and did not spill a drop. She has some muscles down there.I second that, and add that she's got a great attitude and gives the top notch GFE. I liked the fact that her nan got heated up, and super wet with no need for any artificial lube that turns the scene from intimate to business ( like some AMP providers).

Oof Um Hard
05-14-08, 02:59
Wheres VG located?

And how does blue look?

Kapalua
05-16-08, 05:19
Wheres VG located?

And how does blue look?
Don't know where VG is located, but the advertised telephone number is 922-5720, and Natashadom (at) yahoo.com is the advertised e-mail address. A photo of Blue (from the VG website) is attached below.

Oof Um Hard
05-17-08, 04:09
Ok thanks kapalua!

Hmm blue's not my type. I had June before at VIP's and she was awesome!

Guess I'll go look if shes still there.

Makana9
05-17-08, 17:50
Don't know where VG is located, but the advertised telephone number is 922-5720, and Natashadom (at) yahoo.com is the advertised e-mail address. A photo of Blue (from the VG website) is attached below.I would like to 3rd the motion. Blue was one of the 1st true ladies with amazing nan control. Kegels?

From a past exp., we doing DATY and at one point with my finger*tongue in her nan, she gripped it with her muscles(like someone was pulling my tongue out & pinching it) thought that was hot and she O'd just after that.

My other vote would go to Jenn from the ole Tengoku. When she would be in ACG, felt like she was trying to pull Akua of with her nan.

Hey SF, howz it going man. Going to hookup with Angela later tonight.

Enjoy

Allbust
05-18-08, 13:38
How old is blue? How much is the damage?

Member #1062
05-18-08, 22:39
June from VIP is 'on vacation' for the next week.
Toy is back at PT for the next 3 weeks.

Two of my ATFs.
Enjoy!

Jbravo
05-19-08, 01:32
I thought Kimmi from Lavender had good P/C.

The tightest I ever had was Yun Hee from Eve. If she squeezed I could barely stick my pinky finger in her. In fact I think her pussy was tighter than her ass.I had a honey at an AMP on King St a couple years ago.

The squeez'n was unforgettable!

I hear she's flipp'n condos for cash.

Maybe she'll be back in service with the real estate slow down.

Wulfen
05-19-08, 14:00
Somewhere in the neighborhood of early to mid 30's, $$.6 is the VG std 1hr visit $$$.5 for 90 mins.

How old is blue? How much is the damage?

John Love
06-08-08, 18:34
Don't know where VG is located, but the advertised telephone number is 922-5720, and Natashadom (at) yahoo.com is the advertised e-mail address. A photo of Blue (from the VG website) is attached below.What is the VG website. I would like to see this Blue woman. She looks pretty good from the picture posted.

Thanks

Rastakid
06-09-08, 03:39
What is the VG website. I would like to see this Blue woman. She looks pretty good from the picture posted.

ThanksThevolcanogirls . com

As advertised on EROS

Kapalua
06-09-08, 04:32
What is the VG website. I would like to see this Blue woman. She looks pretty good from the picture posted.
Here's the Volcano Girls website:

http://www.thevolcanogirls.com

There are more photos of "Blue" on the website.

Theashman
06-09-08, 04:39

ThanksI saw blue a year or 2 ago and can confirm that the photos are accurate. Especially the A (minus) cup. What she lacks in cup size she makes up for in nipple puffyness. Toned body, rollerblades/skates for exercise (and general transportation). Good attitude when I was with her. Only thing is that VG is freaking expensive.

Allbust
08-23-08, 21:35
Does this old lady still have pussy control skills?

Honolulu Chas
08-24-08, 17:15
Absolutely IMO...if you can get her to see you. Good deep oral as well.

Does this old lady still have pussy control skills?

Ckluvchanel
09-05-08, 23:09
Nani has mad skills.

When she's on top of you in PSE/CG you'll understand, why.

She's at 1hr $$$. 00 or 2hr $$$$$. 00

Worth every penny as I travel from a neighbor to set an appointment with her at gfe4vip.com.

Cleanman
09-07-08, 01:13
Nani has mad skills.

Worth every penny as I travel from a neighbor to set an appointment with her at gfe4vip.com.Mad? Ok, So you're saying her pussy is naturaly tight n snug or she squeezes your dick with pussy contractions tight?

Belut Boy
09-08-08, 01:43
Nani has mad skills.

Worth every penny as I travel from a neighbor to set an appointment with her at gfe4vip.com.

hmmmmm, 3 out of 4 posts is about Nani. Sounds like Nani fishing for customers. $$$ for 1 hour? How about a kama'aina discount Nani?

Aaron Colt
09-08-08, 02:18
hmmmmm, 3 out of 4 posts is about Nani. Sounds like Nani fishing for customers. $$$ for 1 hour? How about a kama'aina discount Nani?I have not heard of a bad experience yet from any of Nani customers. I doubt she's fishing for customers. I am sure she gets plenty from her EROS ad.

Cudad
09-24-08, 01:56
Absolutely IMO...if you can get her to see you. Good deep oral as well.I would have to agree wholeheartedly.

She's actually pretty good, as long as you take her needs into consideration in the process of getting there.

Has anyone besides me noticed that Jun is getting more playful lately, (not that she wasn't always somewhat playful anyhow). That combined with how she's been tighteneing up that body of hers -- I think she's been working out is just making her all the more sexy IMHO. Of course, some of you may not fully realize that if you only look at how she's dressed when she's letting you in the door. The looseness of some of her clothes hide the work she's been doing to her body.

Jbravo
10-04-08, 01:08
Chance sighting of tightness Yun Hee near Young St AMP row earlier this week. She's a realtor now, and I can only wonder is she's back servicing for spending money now that market is slow. Doubt it, tho, friends say she married.

Onward to find another tight one.

Ruffrydah
10-18-08, 14:48
Here's the Volcano Girls website:

http://www.thevolcanogirls.com

There are more photos of "Blue" on the website.Anyone try that Angel chick at VG?

Hottie.

Bench Warmer
10-22-08, 03:18
Chance sighting of tightness Yun Hee near Young St AMP row earlier this week. She's a realtor now, and I can only wonder is she's back servicing for spending money now that market is slow. Doubt it, tho, friends say she married.

Onward to find another tight one.Is this the Yun Hee from Eve? The one with all the tats on her arms, legs, and back? Damn, I miss her.

Localpopoki
11-09-08, 03:40
Tall, fairly slim BSW downtown near Zippy's. Tight! No oral, but her tightness made me visit her twice for cardates. Again, tight!

Kwofei
12-07-08, 15:46
Million at Lavender / Sakura great pc she knows how to milk it really good.

BBC003
12-16-08, 07:10
Does this old lady still have pussy control skills?Sorry, this is more of a "remember back in the day" kind of post, but the best pussy control I've experienced with an AMP provider was an older woman. For some reason, the name escapes me--all I remember is that it was at CS many years ago and she had a tattoo on her upper rear, but this lady did an intense CG like I've rarely experienced. Tight enough that she was able to keep riding me several minutes after I was done. She went at it fast and hard, and I think she (and maybe I as well) would've keep on going if I hadn't stopped her. I'm not really sure why I did, although I do remember her skin, while soft, had that "grandma/older auntie" feel to it. In hindsight, I probably should've went back (at least got her name, LOL) and became a reggie, but oh well.

Widget
01-12-09, 23:46
IMHO, Crissy had great pussy control. She really had me gasping for breath with very strong contractions, talk about muscles down there. Sigh, unfortunately that will only be a memory, not to be experienced again.

Kapalua
01-15-09, 13:44
Sigh, unfortunately that will only be a memory, not to be experienced again.
Maybe so, but maybe not. :) Sometimes providers who leave the business for various reasons might return at some point in the future if circumstances change, or might at least become willing to return temporarily or return for selected customers. After a woman has successfully worked for a while as a provider, it's relatively easy to become a provider again if money is needed or if problems develop in a relationship.

Hypo Luxa
01-15-09, 16:05
The ultra-tan, killer-cute, Korean Cindy of Rainbow7 fame to me had the most unbelievable pussy that grabbed you on every out-stroke!

Allbust
01-17-09, 23:05
The ultra-tan, killer-cute, Korean Cindy of Rainbow7 fame to me had the most unbelievable pussy that grabbed you on every out-stroke!Anyone know if she's still working and/or where she at?

Zzzzzzz
08-17-09, 03:30
Go see her.

Seriously, go see her.

Pussy control, pussy control, and pussy control.

Genji88
08-27-09, 13:35
Million has great pussy control. She always milks my dick with her pussy after the finish. Really nice.

Chik0848
08-29-09, 22:51
I just got back from LV and had some fun. I wanted to see a girl named Skye, but when I called to make an appointment, MS Pink said that she went back to Korea and should be back next month. I knew another girl there so I asked for Shana. She is a really nice K girl. Her body was not tight, but not large either.

Anyway, went to the room, (it's one of those short term apartment rentals) and she helps me undress. While getting undressed, we start dfk which I thought was something lacking here. Of course the price is higher than it is here (300). While I'm getting out of my clothes, Shana is folding my shirt, takes my pants and places it on the chest at the end of the bed. We head for the shower and she comes in with me and starts soaping and washing me paying attention to all the right areas. She then turns around and it's time for me to reciprocate. I couldn't tell if her boobs are real or not. They appear to be real and they are quite sensitive when she's stimulated. I'm washing her and move down to her V and she allows FIV.

We dry each other off and head to the bed where the action begins. We start LFK then DFK. I think this really adds to the GFE. She has me get on my stomach and starts the sensual touching and licking. I then flip over and she starts licking my nipples and moves down for some light bbbj. I say it's my turn and she just smiles. We kiss for a couple of minutes and I start moving down and pay alot of attention to her nipples. Her breasts get harder when she is getting into the action. I start moving down for DATY and spend about ten minutes playing with her clit and some rimming. Shana starts really getting into it and I start FIV and more clit play. Talk about muscle control, she squeezes one finger, then two fingers. It seemed like her pussy was sucking air in and then releasing it all the while squeezing my fingers. She came at least twice.

She starts bbbj again and then the cap goes on. We started in mish and I'm glad I took my vitamins that day. We must have gone at it for about twenty minutes and she seemed to be reaching for and pulling my ass toward her. My god, it was the best lay I've had in years. Shana came and came. She pulled me on her and I was holding myself up to not smother her. She keeps pulling me down and tells me to relax. We're both sweating like crazy and she keeps squeezing jr. After a few minutes, I slowly pull out and the cap is still in her pussy. We both laugh and head for the shower again.

We talk for a few minutes after and I thought she really made me feel like she was my GF for that time. MS had a guy pick me up at my hotel and drop me off after I was done. (Tipped him $40)

I'm heading back in November and will definitely see Shana again, and hopefully Skye too.

Gnd378
10-18-09, 03:58
I think suzy has maybe not the tightest pussy but has one of the most best feeling. Her pussy feels so good it doesnt even feel like the cover is on but thats just my 2 cents. But over all best pussy million from Sakura.

Showtime2169
01-16-11, 01:10
Any provider currently active worth mentioning in this thread?

So far no luck with the ones I visited and I'm still looking for a chick that can clamp down on a smaller sized pee-pee.

Last 2 times I went to 7 in November, the MS who answered the phone and greeted me at the door said that her name was Ivy.

Although I read some reports on her, she just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it was because she wasn't wearing any make-up (afternoon).

RadioHazard
01-17-11, 19:56

So far no luck with the ones I visited and I'm still looking for a chick that can clamp down on a smaller sized pee-pee.

Last 2 times I went to 7 in November, the MS who answered the phone and greeted me at the door said that her name was Ivy.

Although I read some reports on her, she just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it was because she wasn't wearing any make-up (afternoon).I would have to say try marie I think she is at top floor now was at ichiban. Kinda older (40s) but cute and but nice boobs and has control. Really fun Ask her to clamp down on you she is really cool and handle most request and give you what you want to her best of her abilities.

Ripe2994
02-10-11, 02:44
Took the walk down VIP lane (hope nobody spock me-haha!) and went a round with Million. She's still got the PC working, especially on the out stroke. Unreal.

Although I read some reports on her, she just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it was because she wasn't wearing any make-up (afternoon).

Allbust
05-29-11, 16:47
Which chick has the best pussy control at nirvana? Haven't been there for awhile and need to check it out soon. Haha

ZeeMo
01-06-12, 18:21
Took the walk down VIP lane (hope nobody spock me-haha!) and went a round with Million. She's still got the PC working, especially on the out stroke. Unreal.Haven't had many AMP girls but that Million can sure clamp down hard. And it's a awesome show when she's doing it in RCG!

Later,

Z

Pokesqd
01-24-12, 22:02
Million has my vote too, She is "Miss Poji Heimlich."

Poke

Splooge McDuck
02-02-12, 00:49
Wow. I just love how from the year 2011 majority of the votes are for Million at VIP.

And 1 of the most recent before that would be 2 years prior for Million when she was at SAKURAS LOL.

"Miss Poji Heimlich" with her "Poji Clutch" has got a "Vaginal Vice Grip" on the top spot.

Pokesqd
02-03-12, 01:25
Wow. I just love how from the year 2011 majority of the votes are for Million at VIP.

And 1 of the most recent before that would be 2 years prior for Million when she was at SAKURAS LOL.

"Miss Poji Heimlich" with her "Poji Clutch" has got a "Vaginal Vice Grip" on the top spot.I had the pleasure to see million with / without make up. She is hot either way. I wonder if her bottom look the same with / without make up too. Hehe.

POKE

Eric Shin
02-03-12, 10:55
Amy from Ginza. She did the clamp down on my finger during fiv

Spyda
02-03-12, 12:38
Amy from Ginza. She did the clamp down on my finger during fivMore like comeback player of the year. Those who remember her from her Sakura days know she ain't no rookie.

RadioHazard
02-03-12, 14:14
More like comeback player of the year. Those who remember her from her Sakura days know she ain't no rookie.I recently saw her. Kinda liked her better at Sakura. Still tight but looks like she is aged a bit and looked older than I remember her. Love her body.

Smokin Gun
02-07-12, 05:58
Had Million recently and I had an overall good time. Nice set of long nips for sucking. She put the poji grip on in rcg and cg. Felt real good. Just enough meat in those buns to pound. She seemed to enjoy dato but not daty (probably doesn't want germs in her poji). Give her l=8, a=7, s=7, and poji grip = 9.

-still smokin'

Ocolumbo
02-09-12, 03:15
Junko has a real tight pussy. It is hard to just get through her opening.

Xrs5879
02-10-12, 01:46
Junko has a real tight pussy. It is hard to just get through her opening.I agree.

Allbust
06-06-12, 01:56
Micki has some pretty good pc muscle control.

On par with Miss Million.

Pokesqd
06-06-12, 19:57
Micki has some pretty good pc muscle control.

On par with Miss Million.Miki can grip it and rip it with her pooji, Luv her dimples too.

Ocolumbo
06-08-12, 01:34
Miki can grip it and rip it with her pooji, Luv her dimples too.Micki the Grip. Hey Micki you so fine, Hey Micki.

Hornyman1234
06-09-12, 01:38
Where is this girl? I want mickis pusssssy lips ON my dick!

Ocolumbo
06-09-12, 15:35
Where is this girl? I want mickis pusssssy lips ON my dick!She is at Tokyo Spa.

Rico Suave808
08-26-13, 02:56
A friend of mine saw Amy at Kison. He is a master in the study of pussy control and he says she is the best. She has the best kegel control of any of them so he says.

MCSeven
07-07-15, 02:36
Never knew what kegals were until I saw a post about Page and my cock got to witness it first hand. Pagey has made me EXPLODE and at times friken give off a tarzan yell. Haven't experience that with other girls. Usually need a second pop by HJ to get an explosive pop like that.

Pagey gets high respect for that sweet nice pussy control. Love that pussy!

JQHenry32
07-31-15, 17:04
Never knew what kegals were until I saw a post about Page and my cock got to witness it first hand. Pagey has made me EXPLODE and at times friken give off a tarzan yell. Haven't experience that with other girls. Usually need a second pop by HJ to get an explosive pop like that.

Pagey gets high respect for that sweet nice pussy control. Love that pussy!Where does Pagey work at? Also what other girls got awesome pussy control?

ShootngStarBoy
01-25-17, 05:29
Leii FKA Nina FKA Jay has great pussy control. Although I never saw her as Jay, I am more than glad I got to see her recently. Leii has great pussy control. In out last episode she said stick it in and leave it there. She played with her clit a little, then after a couple minutes, I could feel her pussy convulsing and squeezing my dick as she came in waves. She was originally attempting to show me that she could squirt on my dick. Her pussy got really wet and I could feel it drip down my balls. Will repeat guarantee!

Kalani69
01-25-17, 13:28
Leii FKA Nina FKA Jay has great pussy control. Although I never saw her as Jay, I am more than glad I got to see her recently. Leii has great pussy control. In out last episode she said stick it in and leave it there. She played with her clit a little, then after a couple minutes, I could feel her pussy convulsing and squeezing my dick as she came in waves. She was originally attempting to show me that she could squirt on my dick. Her pussy got really wet and I could feel it drip down my balls. Will repeat guarantee!Well here's what you may have missed at Kison. Very first time I saw her, after the prelims, massage, licking, and sucking, she got on top in ACG, squeezed my dick and pumped. It literally felt like a hand job and I came so fast I was in and out of there in 40 minutes!

Member #5810
01-25-17, 18:10
Well here's what you may have missed at Kison. Very first time I saw her, after the prelims, massage, licking, and sucking, she got on top in ACG, squeezed my dick and pumped. It literally felt like a hand job and I came so fast I was in and out of there in 40 minutes!Yep same for me exactly! In fact, normally I can last forever in ACG except with Jayy Leii. With her, couple minutes and if I don't tell her stop, game over. Even DS, when she tightens up if feels like backdoor action. She's got a nice looking ass in DS too. Seen her many times. From Kison days to Happiness. Perfect service for me. Even kisses super well too. Damn!

DrMajikLuv69
02-17-18, 04:10
Tiana at Happiness. Perfect fit. Perfect squeeze. Creamy pussy.

RiverRat22
02-17-18, 06:36
Of Blue Star fame, I hope both come back.

Sunny that girl was all about technique at least with me. We did some experimenting position and tempo wise. I had told her once that I wanted to reward her for probably the best, most powerful, most volume full cum shot I had in quite a while the first time I saw her. She said she cums more satisfyingly from fucking than DATY so I did it exactly how she wanted and boy was it rewarding. I warmed her up in Mish and she did her thing in CG. Once she was ready she got into DS at the edge of the bed, face down ass up, legs together. Now this doesn't work unless you are pretty tall. I pumped her in a sensual pace, all the way in, pause all the way out, repeat. After 30 to 40 strokes of this tempo it causes her to convulse and squeeze. She gets up on her hands, still squeezing and asks for it fast and steady. When I cum its buckets, with her vagina squeezing my cock and her hand massaging the rest out of balls.

Yuri was overall one of my ATF's. Tits and ass all over the place. First 2 times were covered with her. Sex was good enough to keep me coming back. 3rd time was BB but had to pull out. Which was difficult to do with her. Not all pussies are created equal, she had a ratified feeling pussy. One of those slightly shallow, slightly more curved wombs. Meaning if you have a big enough dick, you hit her g-spot pretty much with every stroke in any position. 4th time I didn't ask to cum in her, she asked me. When I was about to cum she was in MISH. She whispered in my ear "cum inside baby. " And then she rolled over in flat doggy with a pillow propping her midsection up a tad. She started squeezing as I hit it. When I busted I gave her 3 strokes of shot and at the end she clamped down and I could not pull out. She kept me there for a minute involuntarily while she slowly gyrated on me. It felt incredible. She told me to stand next to the bed. Then she got a wash cloth and squared over top squeezing all of my DNA out of her. It was more than I ever saw. I didn't even realize I came that much. She had milked out and it was impressive. At first I thought she was reserved and demure. But what a freaky chick that one.

RockCandy
02-17-18, 15:07

Sunny that girl was all about technique at least with me. We did some experimenting position and tempo wise. I had told her once that I wanted to reward her for probably the best, most powerful, most volume full cum shot I had in quite a while the first time I saw her. She said she cums more satisfyingly from fucking than DATY so I did it exactly how she wanted and boy was it rewarding. I warmed her up in Mish and she did her thing in CG. Once she was ready she got into DS at the edge of the bed, face down ass up, legs together. Now this doesn't work unless you are pretty tall. I pumped her in a sensual pace, all the way in, pause all the way out, repeat. After 30 to 40 strokes of this tempo it causes her to convulse and squeeze. She gets up on her hands, still squeezing and asks for it fast and steady. When I cum its buckets, with her vagina squeezing my cock and her hand massaging the rest out of balls.

Yuri was overall one of my ATF's. Tits and ass all over the place. First 2 times were covered with her. Sex was good enough to keep me coming back. 3rd time was BB but had to pull out. Which was difficult to do with her. Not all pussies are created equal, she had a ratified feeling pussy. One of those slightly shallow, slightly more curved wombs. Meaning if you have a big enough dick, you hit her g-spot pretty much with every stroke in any position. 4th time I didn't ask to cum in her, she asked me. When I was about to cum she was in MISH. She whispered in my ear "cum inside baby. " And then she rolled over in flat doggy with a pillow propping her midsection up a tad. She started squeezing as I hit it. When I busted I gave her 3 strokes of shot and at the end she clamped down and I could not pull out. She kept me there for a minute involuntarily while she slowly gyrated on me. It felt incredible. She told me to stand next to the bed. Then she got a wash cloth and squared over top squeezing all of my DNA out of her. It was more than I ever saw. I didn't even realize I came that much. She had milked out and it was impressive. At first I thought she was reserved and demure. But what a freaky chick that one.Hey doc. Nice Story. But how were their PRS? Enough to put them on your RRL?

RiverRat22
02-18-18, 06:04
Hey doc. Nice Story. But how were their PRS? Enough to put them on your RRL?What do you mean PRS? RRL?

TomAssCan9
06-12-18, 00:00

Yuri was overall one of my ATF's. Tits and ass all over the place. First 2 times were covered with her. Sex was good enough to keep me coming back. 3rd time was BB but had to pull out. Which was difficult to do with her. Not all pussies are created equal, she had a ratified feeling pussy. One of those slightly shallow, slightly more curved wombs. Meaning if you have a big enough dick, you hit her g-spot pretty much with every stroke in any position. 4th time I didn't ask to cum in her, she asked me. When I was about to cum she was in MISH. She whispered in my ear "cum inside baby. " And then she rolled over in flat doggy with a pillow propping her midsection up a tad. She started squeezing as I hit it. When I busted I gave her 3 strokes of shot and at the end she clamped down and I could not pull out. She kept me there for a minute involuntarily while she slowly gyrated on me. It felt incredible. She told me to stand next to the bed. Then she got a wash cloth and squared over top squeezing all of my DNA out of her. It was more than I ever saw. I didn't even realize I came that much. She had milked out and it was impressive. At first I thought she was reserved and demure. But what a freaky chick that one.Where is this girl Sunny at? Which MP? Tank you my braddah.

Member #5810
06-12-18, 06:17
Where is this girl Sunny at? Which MP? Tank you my braddah.Sorry looong Time gone from last year.

TomAssCan9
07-30-18, 08:44
Blue at Happiness got good pussy control. She can squeeze on demand. Super tight.

Pumpking
07-30-18, 16:20
Blue at Happiness got good pussy control. She can squeeze on demand. Super tight.I don't see a Blue in the ad, but is this the same Blue that was here before?

Island Guy808
07-30-18, 16:28
Blue at Happiness got good pussy control. She can squeeze on demand. Super tight.Blue isn't there. Hasn't been there for some time.

IG.

DrMajikLuv69
03-09-19, 08:48
Blue isn't there. Hasn't been there for some time.

IG.Blue was an energizer bunny! She was nonstop hardcore action. Any word if she will be back?

DrMajikLuv96
03-09-19, 16:55
Blue was an energizer bunny! She was nonstop hardcore action. Any word if she will be back?Yes she will be back to see you again.

JimBoyden
03-09-19, 22:42
Blue was an energizer bunny! She was nonstop hardcore action. Any word if she will be back?I tried to PM you but it wouldn't take it. Do you mind clearing some space?