PDA

View Full Version : Streetwalker Reports

Admin
12-31-99, 20:00

Three X
04-24-08, 17:05
I was in Corona last night and saw 3 out BSW's! I spoke to one and she told me she was in a hotel on Lincoln street. I spotted her and her friends on Sixth street. one of them was wearing a nice white skirt. Anyway check it out if you have time.

Cally
04-25-08, 00:27
I was in Corona last night and saw 3 out BSW's! I spoke to one and she told me she was in a hotel on Lincoln street. I spotted her and her friends on Sixth street. one of them was wearing a nice white skirt. Anyway check it out if you have time.I saw these 3 out last week, not bad looking from what I recall. I got a big smile and a extended eye contact from one of them. I've never gone the SW route before and I was on my way to an AMP at the time, so I didn't pursue.

Maybe next time!

Member #5046
04-25-08, 13:10
Yes Corona has been seeing activity lately but it is hit and miss. Last Thursday night there was all kinds of action. It it was not the usual local druggies, there were a few girls from Vegas. But since then the only thing I have seen there is a BSW who seems to always be around the Welcome Inn on 6th st. The night all the girls were out the activity was down on the West end close to the Travel Lodge. And it was a real variety, a couple BSW's a few WSW's and even a couple Asians.

Hizark21
04-25-08, 13:50
Corona..? Street location please..?

Three X
04-26-08, 14:47
Corona..? Street location please..?

Lincoln and Sixth street!

Member #5046
04-28-08, 11:41
6 TH ST still had some activity over the weekend from Friday around 11 a.m. well into the evening ther were at least 4 BSW's out 2 of them were pretty good looking. On Saturday about 10 p.m. all I saw was a slightly overweight blonde and 1 BSW.
How do we get the City of Corona its own listing under the California cities forum?

Gawan
05-04-08, 01:29
Corona is an untapped resource.

6 TH ST still had some activity over the weekend from Friday around 11 a.m. well into the evening ther were at least 4 BSW's out 2 of them were pretty good looking. On Saturday about 10 p.m. all I saw was a slightly overweight blonde and 1 BSW.

How do we get the City of Corona its own listing under the California cities forum?

Leisge
05-04-08, 18:46
The City of Corona doesn't like streetwalkers, just last Friday I saw vice making Johns day bad. The SW come out every so often but is followed close by Vice. Working in the city I've seen more busts then worth while action.

Be careful

Corona is an untapped resource.

Member #3949
05-04-08, 20:27
Yes Corona has been seeing activity lately but it is hit and miss. Last Thursday night there was all kinds of action. It it was not the usual local druggies, there were a few girls from Vegas. But since then the only thing I have seen there is a BSW who seems to always be around the Welcome Inn on 6th st. The night all the girls were out the activity was down on the West end close to the Travel Lodge. And it was a real variety, a couple BSW's a few WSW's and even a couple Asians.Nice find HugoTheMan. I was out there on Sixth Street and went down toward Lincoln. You were not lying at all. There was some pretty legs out that way at around 10:00a. M. This morning. For the people that don't know how to travel that way, then look no further. If you're coming from the Los Angeles area, then take the 91 East and get off on the Main Street/Ave. Exit and make a right. You will hit Sixth Street and Main. Make a right and the action starts about two blocks down. Sixth Street and the 91 run parallel to each other. I did see two WSW's. One had on a purple dress and the other was on her cell phone with a short blue top and jeans on. Let's give HugoTheMan an applause shall we. I wasn't able to get to one of them because I had family with me. Damn, I was throbbing. Peace in the Corona area. By the way. I saw Sunshine Massage on Sixth. Anybody know about this place? Is it legit. Time for another San Bernadino trip for me.

Gawan
05-04-08, 23:40
Leisge,

Thanks for the tip! Much appreciated. When I was cruzin west after traveling thru Corona I noticed 2 WSW at Magnolia and La Sierra. This was near 8:30 pm. I circled, but LE was round-about.

The City of Corona doesn't like streetwalkers, just last Friday I saw vice making Johns day bad. The SW come out every so often but is followed close by Vice. Working in the city I've seen more busts then worth while action.

Be careful

Inlander
05-08-08, 04:35
By the way. I saw Sunshine Massage on Sixth. Anybody know about this place? Is it legit. Time for another San Bernadino trip for me.[/QUOTE]

Unless things have changed very recently, it is next to impossible to get any extras in Corona. Interesting, too, since there are many parlors for a rather small city.

Somebody chime in here. Maybe I just need the 'secret' password? Over the last few years, I got a 'handy' ONE time! And, from that provider, I would not have wanted anything else.

Inlander

Three X
05-08-08, 10:07
By the way. I saw Sunshine Massage on Sixth. Anybody know about this place? Is it legit. Time for another San Bernadino trip for me.

Unless things have changed very recently, it is next to impossible to get any extras in Corona. Interesting, too, since there are many parlors for a rather small city.

Somebody chime in here. Maybe I just need the 'secret' password? Over the last few years, I got a 'handy' ONE time! And, from that provider, I would not have wanted anything else.

Inlander[/QUOTE]

It is legit!

Cally
05-08-08, 18:26

InlanderIt is legit![/QUOTE]No it's not, I've had success(all be it "handies") at all the places I've visited in Corona.

Member #5046
05-09-08, 10:58
6TH ST has slowed back down again. I checked about 9:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. I did see one skinny blonde in heels she looked really good from a distance. However up close she looked a little worn. She was asking .6 for a BJ a bit to much for me.

Three X
05-09-08, 19:30
It is legit!No it's not, I've had success(all be it "handies") at all the places I've visited in Corona.[/QUOTE]

Cally I have 300+ post

You have 60 + post

That dude had how many!

He should have toftt and found out for himself .

That is why I told him that.

Also you never know who is reading this stuff he could be LE.

With 6 posts he needs to give info.

Cally
05-10-08, 02:10
Cally I have 300+ post

You have 60 + post

That dude had how many!

He should have toftt and found out for himself .

That is why I told him that.

Also you never know who is reading this stuff he could be LE.

With 6 posts he needs to give info.[/QUOTE]Duly noted. You are correct, I'm not even sure why I posted that, as I've stopped posting good intel here as often since the Riverside clamp down of the summer.

Member #5046
05-15-08, 11:50
Checked 6 th st out about 4:30 p.m. What a nice surprise pretty much activity. 3 BSW's were out walking back and forth. Saw a nice WSW light brown hair tattoo on her shoulder wearing sky blue heels she looked pretty good. Also saw a nice looking girl in white top and jeans, I saw her get into a car with several pimps at the Burger King so I lost interest in her. And one slightly overweight blonde down on the west end. Then about 5:20 everybody disapeared.

Socalhoop23
07-26-08, 01:32
Anyone have any status updates?

Member #5046
08-01-08, 12:08
Ran out to the store on Monday night about 8:30 p.m. and spotted a real treat a cute hispanic girl with short shorts and high heels looking way to good for 6th st. Her name was Marie anyone come accross her ? I have been back a couple times since and only spotted a couple local rif raf and a couple uugly BSW's.

Majasa
08-01-08, 17:43
Did you Marie's digits?

Ran out to the store on Monday night about 8:30 p.m. and spotted a real treat a cute hispanic girl with short shorts and high heels looking way to good for 6th st. Her name was Marie anyone come accross her ? I have been back a couple times since and only spotted a couple local rif raf and a couple uugly BSW's.

Member #5046
08-06-08, 12:50
Did you Marie's digits?

Sorry no digits on Marie. I thought I would catch up with her the next night,she said she was going to be around but I looked for hours and never saw her again. I hope I don,t make that mistake again.

Member #5046
09-16-08, 12:34
I had not checked Corona for awhile so last night I got out there. It was a gold mine. Went out about 8:30 until about 10:30 .Around 9:00 p.m. there was six girls working. A very good looking blonde , A tall girl in a short skirt and heels, a couple of girls who were dressed similar dark hair and kind of cute and one local regular who was hanging just west of the Crest motel, even she was dressed up last night.

It was hard to catch up with the blonde she kept getting picked up.She was a beauty did any of you guys find her . I wonder what she was charging? At about 9:45 the tall girl in the heels got jacked up by LE, and then everybody kind of disapeared. Except for the girl in the heels they let her go and I spotted her out working the shopping center about 10:20 said her name was Carrie and she wanted a little more than I wanted to spend. Don't these girls understand it is a bad economy and they should be more willing to work with us on price.

Mphelper909
09-16-08, 14:07
I had not checked Corona for awhile so last night I got out there. It was a gold mine. Went out about 8:30 until about 10:30 .Around 9:00 p.m. there was six girls working. A very good looking blonde , A tall girl in a short skirt and heels, a couple of girls who were dressed similar dark hair and kind of cute and one local regular who was hanging just west of the Crest motel, even she was dressed up last night.

It was hard to catch up with the blonde she kept getting picked up.She was a beauty did any of you guys find her . I wonder what she was charging? At about 9:45 the tall girl in the heels got jacked up by LE, and then everybody kind of disapeared. Except for the girl in the heels they let her go and I spotted her out working the shopping center about 10:20 said her name was Carrie and she wanted a little more than I wanted to spend. Don't these girls understand it is a bad economy and they should be more willing to work with us on price.

I will go tonight!

Thanks1

Member #5046
09-17-08, 12:06
I will go tonight!

Thanks1

I checked 6 th st. last night and did not see a thing. What a difference a day makes. I was only out from about 8:30 to 9:00 p.m. I was wondering if you spotted anything Mphelper?

Member #5046
09-23-08, 12:38
Since last Monday was so good I decided to check 6th st again after the football game. It was not as good as last Monday however the Hispanic local girl was at her usual post on the steps to the restraunt in the 1400 block of 6th st. I did see the tall girl from last week walk into the CVS store. She had on the exact same outfit as last week. A maroon top short denim skirt and heels. She really has some of the best legs I have seen in awhile. I went in to CVS to get a closer look. She purchased a 12 pack of condems and headed out. She unloaded the whole box into her bra and then proceeded down a side street with a couple of guys on bikes and I never saw her again.

Shyguy3002
11-17-08, 23:26
Taquanitta? BSW

Ok I tofft and picked up a tall light skinned BSW while trolling around on Sunday after watching my team blow another football game. Tall, thin, wavy hair and unfortunately a few sores on her face. Slightly talkative tried to get. 40 for a BJ. I’m looking at her and figure not only are you crazy you must be high too. We agreed on. 25

Here’s where the attitude kicked in. I break out my protection. But obviously I need a little assistance here before I roll it on and she’s just sitting there. I mention this and she’s just like "well do what you have to do to get it ready. " Oh Can I use your phone? . " Uh No. "Well my mom lives down the street. Blah blah is going to bring me some weed. Can we hurry up. " I said you know what, I'll take you to your mom's house, just get out my car. Here's $5 for your time, but step! "

I don't mind picking up the sistas but if this is any indication of what its like, then I'll just stick with the WSW & LSW here in the IE.

Head Sprung
11-19-08, 14:44
This is why I dont pick up bsw in the IE anymore. Ive had a handfull of Robs and just like you said they all want you to hurry up so they can get their dope! One time I had a bsw take me to the corner and pay some other girl to give her some crack. After that I said to myself I will just stick too the WSW and the LSW. At least they know how to do business!

Member #3949
11-23-08, 22:00
Taquanitta? BSW

Ok I tofft and picked up a tall light skinned BSW while trolling around on Sunday after watching my team blow another football game. Tall, thin, wavy hair and unfortunately a few sores on her face. Slightly talkative tried to get. 40 for a BJ. I’m looking at her and figure not only are you crazy you must be high too. We agreed on. 25

Here’s where the attitude kicked in. I break out my protection. But obviously I need a little assistance here before I roll it on and she’s just sitting there. I mention this and she’s just like "well do what you have to do to get it ready. " Oh Can I use your phone? . " Uh No. "Well my mom lives down the street. Blah blah is going to bring me some weed. Can we hurry up. " I said you know what, I'll take you to your mom's house, just get out my car. Here's $5 for your time, but step! "

I don't mind picking up the sistas but if this is any indication of what its like, then I'll just stick with the WSW & LSW here in the IE.

Wow...This is one of the most descriptive experiences that is exactly like mine Shyguy3002. The young lady I was with yesterday, Freekalica on Jefferson in Los Angeles, asked if I had a cell phone as well. I'm like, I just gave you some money, use that to make the call honey. I know you have to make money, but don't lie to me. First she said she was from Las Vegas and was making thousands of dollars. So I said then why in the hell are you jout here then? She said I'm helping my mother out. Bull you know what. I told her I just saw you talking to a pimp from the hotel that's on La Brea next to Popeye's Chicken. I told her to stop lying. She said, "Well, if I'm making a great deal of money, then why am I out here?" That's when it all goes down hill.

I think that when a female rushes me from the start and hassles me about the dinero, I will let her ass out of the car and drop her off. This is what you can say to all of my mongering homies. When she says, "I won't get out of the car unless you give me some money for picking me up." I say all the time and it works all the time: "Well, let's go to my house in San Bernadino and I can share you with my wife and girlfriend. We can have a foursome." She get's pissed off and she will want to get out the car really fast. When you have a SW that is out of her element and doesn't know anything geographically, she changes to a different tune. This is such a classic story Shyguy30002 and I know many of the other mongerers have been through this crap. I don't punch or hit women, but that youngin last night was on her way to ten-second Mike Tyson from me. To much dismay, I'm a gentleman and will never put my hands on a female in a demeaning manner. I'm just so surprised that no other homies here have said anything about this remarkable story. Man, everything you said in your story was right with what I'm dealing with. Great post. We need to hear all of you guys stories so we can learn from each other. Let's stop all of the fighting in here guys and stick together. Peace and good luck with the hunting.....

Cruiser1362
11-30-08, 06:19
Wow...This is one of the most descriptive experiences that is exactly like mine Shyguy3002. The young lady I was with yesterday, Freekalica on Jefferson in Los Angeles, asked if I had a cell phone as well. I'm like, I just gave you some money, use that to make the call honey. I know you have to make money, but don't lie to me. First she said she was from Las Vegas and was making thousands of dollars. So I said then why in the hell are you jout here then? She said I'm helping my mother out. Bull you know what. I told her I just saw you talking to a pimp from the hotel that's on La Brea next to Popeye's Chicken. I told her to stop lying. She said, "Well, if I'm making a great deal of money, then why am I out here?" That's when it all goes down hill.

I think that when a female rushes me from the start and hassles me about the dinero, I will let her ass out of the car and drop her off. This is what you can say to all of my mongering homies. When she says, "I won't get out of the car unless you give me some money for picking me up." I say all the time and it works all the time: "Well, let's go to my house in San Bernadino and I can share you with my wife and girlfriend. We can have a foursome." She get's pissed off and she will want to get out the car really fast. When you have a SW that is out of her element and doesn't know anything geographically, she changes to a different tune. This is such a classic story Shyguy30002 and I know many of the other mongerers have been through this crap. I don't punch or hit women, but that youngin last night was on her way to ten-second Mike Tyson from me. To much dismay, I'm a gentleman and will never put my hands on a female in a demeaning manner. I'm just so surprised that no other homies here have said anything about this remarkable story. Man, everything you said in your story was right with what I'm dealing with. Great post. We need to hear all of you guys stories so we can learn from each other. Let's stop all of the fighting in here guys and stick together. Peace and good luck with the hunting.....
You and Shyguy3002 said it right. I stopped picking up BSW altogether for these and other reasons. The few times I've been robbed it was always by BSW. I'm always tempted when I see them but I know better.

Member #3240
01-05-09, 22:38
Cruised 6th in Corona at lunch. Not much out there. Settled for a BJ from Yevette, the LSW that hangs at the mexican place.

Be safe out there!

Dawg Todaworld
01-06-09, 13:46

Interesting you bring up the physical violence aspect. I think this might be a reason SWs, especially BSW, don't get with Black guys. Some of my less tolerant Bros are more likely to bust 'em in the mouth lip for runnin' all that b/s.

I swear I'm not the type to "go there". Mostly because I prefer Asians, but I like the comfort warmth and service of the MP. I still cruise, but the car/motel date is too frustrating for me.

Mallard
02-11-09, 09:39
I spent a couple weeks in Corona around Feb 1 and cruised 6th quite a bit after work. Found Yvette at the previously mentioned Mexican restaurant just past the Crest Motel. Went to my Hotel and took care of business. Decent experience.

A couple of nights there was a crew of 3 or 4 BSW working with their pimps following nearby. Talked to one and had the feeling she was trying to lure me into a setup, so I stayed clear of them. Too many stories of bad experiences in this area with BSW. Too bad, she was kind of cute.

There was Laura by the CVS, she likes to go to Angels and watch the strippers, so that was an interesting date.

Then there was Becky, a Latina about 40, long black hair, on the other end of 6th near the park. About a 4, but nice service. A GFE and she really likes her work: ') She gladly agreed to rounds 2 and 3. A squirter!

LEO everywhere, so use a little common sense.

Be safe, have fun!

Mallard

Viper92552
02-11-09, 23:44
I spent a couple weeks in Corona around Feb 1 and cruised 6th quite a bit after work. Found Yvette at the previously mentioned Mexican restaurant just past the Crest Motel. Went to my Hotel and took care of business. Decent experience.

A couple of nights there was a crew of 3 or 4 BSW working with their pimps following nearby. Talked to one and had the feeling she was trying to lure me into a setup, so I stayed clear of them. Too many stories of bad experiences in this area with BSW. Too bad, she was kind of cute.

There was Laura by the CVS, she likes to go to Angels and watch the strippers, so that was an interesting date.

Then there was Becky, a Latina about 40, long black hair, on the other end of 6th near the park. About a 4, but nice service. A GFE and she really likes her work: ') She gladly agreed to rounds 2 and 3. A squirter!

LEO everywhere, so use a little common sense.

Be safe, have fun!

Mallard

Please check your inbox!

Hello Jimbo
03-31-09, 20:28
This is why I dont pick up bsw in the IE anymore. Ive had a handfull of Robs and just like you said they all want you to hurry up so they can get their dope! One time I had a bsw take me to the corner and pay some other girl to give her some crack. After that I said to myself I will just stick too the WSW and the LSW. At least they know how to do business!That's hilarious. We all know this is the oldest profession in the world and it's funny to see how a little "customer service" goes a long way in promoting "repeat business." To see the LSW and WSW held as the higher quality against BSW is like saying I wouldn't want to shop at the dirty Qwik-E-mart because I prefer Trader Joe's. I like them all but I totally agree with the last few posts. It's just not worth the headache and wasted time for the same old drama every time.

Socalhoop23
05-11-09, 17:19
Anyone have any updates?

Prowling Tom
05-27-09, 19:20
I was out to grab some lunch today and saw this rather hot looking girl walking down University from Chicago toward the freeway. She had on these sexy stripper heels and seemed to be texting on her cell. So I drove around the block and saw her getting to Univ and Crawford. She crossed the street and started back down Univ the other direction (back toward Chicago). I thought, "IT'S ON". So I pulled into the Citiback parking lot and waited for her to cruise passed and she looked at me and smiled and I whistled back but she pretended to go into the bank. She ended up in front of Rite Aid on Chicago and got into Truck with what looked like 2 dudes and headed toward the 60. I'm pretty sure she was working but she wouldn't bite. I think she was just scoping out the scene.

Other than that, the only action are 2 WSW that are out on occasion. One is a little stocky, kinda built like a softball player (if you know what I mean), not bad looking. The other one is a little older, used to work UNiv all the time, platinum blonde, high heels, not too worn out. :D

Head Sprung
05-31-09, 23:22
I was out to grab some lunch today and saw this rather hot looking girl walking down University from Chicago toward the freeway. She had on these sexy stripper heels and seemed to be texting on her cell. So I drove around the block and saw her getting to Univ and Crawford. She crossed the street and started back down Univ the other direction (back toward Chicago). I thought, "IT'S ON". So I pulled into the Citiback parking lot and waited for her to cruise passed and she looked at me and smiled and I whistled back but she pretended to go into the bank. She ended up in front of Rite Aid on Chicago and got into Truck with what looked like 2 dudes and headed toward the 60. I'm pretty sure she was working but she wouldn't bite. I think she was just scoping out the scene.

Other than that, the only action are 2 WSW that are out on occasion. One is a little stocky, kinda built like a softball player (if you know what I mean), not bad looking. The other one is a little older, used to work UNiv all the time, platinum blonde, high heels, not too worn out. :D

The platinum blonde you are talking about her name is Rhonda I believe. She has been around for a long time. I saw her one morning at 5am looking pretty hot with her black tights and high heels. I have a weakness for ladies in high heels! I have picked her up before and have had great luck with her. She has a great attitude once she gets to know you. Senior members PM me if you want more info on her!

Socalhoop23
06-01-09, 01:37
The platinum blonde you are talking about her name is Rhonda I believe. She has been around for a long time. I saw her one morning at 5am looking pretty hot with her black tights and high heels. I have a weakness for ladies in high heels! I have picked her up before and have had great luck with her. She has a great attitude once she gets to know you. Senior members PM me if you want more info on her!Thanks for the information.

I will definitley be looking for Rhonda.

Miss Super
06-10-09, 14:58
<i>
~•♥•~^~ Mixxxed Southern Belle~•♥•~^~

☛BRIANNA☚
☛760//5TOO1//82zero1☚

I have a classic hour glass figure with a nice ROUND BOOTY, killer hips, and long silky soft legs. I have fair CARMEL skin. And yes…. I am an all NATURAL! I am 5’8’’, 140, 34B, with seductive BROWN bedroom eyes and a smile that will brighten any day.

Donations are as followed
►150 for the hour
►125 for a half hour
► 100 for a qwikstop

Driving John
06-28-09, 00:05
I was out and about driving University today around 4pm.

LE has three of them stopped in front of Taco Bell.

Newbraski
07-24-09, 01:08
Saw a WSW hanging out at a run down gas station near the an intersection on Magnolia W of La Sierra. "not sure of the name". She had long blonde hair with huge cans. Close up her face was pretty aged and tore up. I'm guessing he was an old 40. Came up to my car and asked me the time, followed up by telling me that I looked familiar. At this point people started staring at us so I got a little nervous, as I saw LE earlier. Askerd her if she needed a ride, she responds with "nah, sorry. I'm workin honey". The LE and attention we were getting in the area made me not want to push the issue, so I just left. On the way back later, I saw her hanging with a BSW at a hotel right next to the station. She was working it hard.

Prowling Tom
07-31-09, 15:24
On may way to work this morning, I saw 2 fine young SW just outside the muffler place on the curve of Uni. They looked hot; one had on these FMP. The one morning that I have a meeting that I called and they show up. I'll keep and eye for them on the way home and post if I find any info.

Hairy240
08-05-09, 01:53
Tonight I was cruising home 9pm and decided to cruise the you. I was heading toward the you when I spotted a tall thin BW nicely shaped late 20's. She was wearing short shorts and a top that was showing off the twins. I passed by a second time and asked her what she was doing. She said "so I can know your not a cop show me something I don't have" so I pulled out willy. She asked me how much money I had, I told her 40. She jumped in and we discussed what 40 was gonna do for me.

We pulled down a quiet road and parked in a seemingly quiet neighborhood. CBJ was ok. Good vigorous effort. There were alot of LE around but they were diffinately busy. There are alot of little intersections to take advantage of when approaching. I mentioned that I had seen alot of LE and she said that a LE recently told her that they weren't really messing with the HO's because they didn't really have any jail room within the city. She also said that she will occassionally have a room available and she will give her phone # so peeps can call for appt. Named Sherice or Cherish.

Socalhoop23
08-05-09, 17:04
I cruised the you from around 10:30 am. Noon today. Absolutly nothing out there. Anyone else having any better luck?

Newbraski
08-06-09, 00:21
I cruised the you from around 10: 30 am. Noon today. Absolutly nothing out there. Anyone else having any better luck? Haven't seen much at the you lately but noticed that there has been a lot of action on the other end of town if you feel like the drive. Magnolia between LaSierra and Tyler has been kinda busy. Got me a WSW with short blonde hair right by the Straw Hat near La Sierra. Picked her up, she did the check, and agreed on BBBJ for.40. Lead me to a self-car wash down the road. Pulled in to the far stall, and went to town. Name is Eileen.

Driving John
08-08-09, 01:25
I hit the you this morning before work picked up a LSW she said her name was loca. She said 30 I told her 25 she said ok. I got a BBBJ. She just got out less than a month.

Head Sprung
08-15-09, 21:24
I hit the you this morning before work picked up a LSW she said her name was loca. She said 30 I told her 25 she said ok. I got a BBBJ. She just got out less than a month.

Loca has been a regular out there for a long time. I think her name is Sylvia. She has been a favorite of mine for awhile now

Socalhoop23
08-26-09, 02:09
New in the IE?

Native1464
09-23-09, 12:48
New in the IE?Where in the IE are you?

I look on the U in Riverside, and baseline S.b

The Godsend
09-23-09, 19:06
When I was out that way I actually saw some work on Highland, in San Bernardino too. I saw some other ones downtowen and by the Gryehound station but they looked warped. The few I saw on Highland looked qualified to satisfy.

Mallard
09-26-09, 23:15
I checked out the Magnolia/Sierra area of Riverside as someone recommended. There were a couple SW but the quality wasn't as good as I hoped for. One blond looked good from a distance but up close it was scary and I don't scare that easily.

West Sixth in Corona was a tiny bit more productive. I found Yolanda at her usual spot near the Arby's on West Sixth and Becky near the AM-PM on East Sixth. Good service from both.

Where is the new talent? I was tempted to head for TJ just to find something under 40, but I really don't like going there alone. Somebody should start up a shuttle for Johns to TJ: ' ) Maybe we could get a group rate at Adelita's?

Happy Mongering!

Prowling Tom
10-02-09, 12:48
Generally speaking, Uni is rather dead most days. There are a couple of older WSW that I see on occasion. Last night I had the rare chance to cruise the U at night and saw 2 new faces. One was an older blond WSW and a BSW that looked ok. If things ever pick up, I'll let you know.

B Malibu
10-02-09, 20:26
Generally speaking, Uni is rather dead most days. There are a couple of older WSW that I see on occasion. Last night I had the rare chance to cruise the U at night and saw 2 new faces. One was an older blond WSW and a BSW that looked ok. If things ever pick up, I'll let you know.
Man, what happened to this track? I used to roll out there because it blew HB off the charts.

Caddy7
10-08-09, 15:31
Yeah it is very limited... unfortunatly!

Only seen 2 hot sw in 6m, I only go day time though.

Head Sprung
10-12-09, 00:06
Yeah it is very limited... unfortunatly!

Only seen 2 hot sw in 6m, I only go day time though.

The only time Ive seen action on the U is around 5am-6am. Denise is a regular that is usually around Chicago and the U. A little older WSW but man she is a vacuum!

Cougar High
10-12-09, 21:57
Visiting Riverside for work. After reading the previous posts, decided to cruise the you this afternoon around 5pm. Spotted a young and thick WSW in a flourecent green romper in high heels on the NW corner of the University and Franklin intersection. You couldn't help but notice her. In fact she looked a little too good to be true. I thought she might be LE, but then I noticed her "daddy" in Maxima across the street in the Burger King parking lot. Decided I didn't want to deal with that drama and drove on. If anyone picked her up, let us know if she was worth it.

Prowling Tom
10-14-09, 15:53
I saw a 2 nice looking ladies on the U this week. It was late afternoon and I spotting this pretty nice looking latina but I wasn't positive that she was on the clock. I rounded the block and cruised back where she got picked up at the laundry mat across from Delia's. She looked nice. The other was this thin BSW that I see off and on. She used to be much prettier. She just looks worn out now. It seems that the ladies will cruise through town to check out the scene but not return. I bet uncle LEO tends to chase them away.

Caddy7
10-20-09, 11:02
Can you guys recomend any slim girl that is into greek?

The Godsend
10-20-09, 18:36
I went to Hemet last night to see a relative, and I got to Florida and whatever the cross street was, Lyon I think, and saw what I thought to be a bsw, so I drove up some more until San Jacinto, and betweeb Lyon and there I saw maybe 6 girls working. Mostly bsw, but I saw one either white or latina sw also. I had three girls with me, and I dropped them off on Sanderson and told them to go ahead and play up to San Jacinto. We got there at about 6 pm, and I kept them working until almost 10 pm, good money in those few hours. How come no one told that little ass Hemet rolled like that. Too bad I wont be going back that way for another 3-4 months, or we would definitely be hittin it up again.

Caddy7
10-23-09, 10:49
On Wensday there where 2 SW on the you at 4pm. Drove back and the first one with the knockers was gone. The second slimmer BSW was working it but she was in a "hard to stop and pickup" stretch. She definatly saw me checking her out and trying to pick her up but on my last lap she crossed the street right before I got to her %(%* I gave up, didn't want to make a 5th you-turn in an area so close to work that any co-worker can drive by at anytime.

Member #5046
10-26-09, 12:25
Checked out the U sat in the afternoon. Not to much going on a few of the not so attractive looking regulars. Did see one named blue eyes WSW not to bad wanted .2 for CBJ. Pretty reasonable as far as pricing that is going on elswhere

Caddy7
10-27-09, 13:48
Checked out the U sat in the afternoon. Not to much going on a few of the not so attractive looking regulars. Did see one named blue eyes WSW not to bad wanted .2 for CBJ. Pretty reasonable as far as pricing that is going on elswhereHow old was she, thin, thick?

Prowling Tom
10-28-09, 11:28
On my in the work, I spotted a NICE ass with a very short skirt standing on the corner of Univ and Sedgewick (across the street from Zacateca's). It was a nice looking BSW. There's lots of construction right there right now so I went to turn around on the next block and saw another nice looking BSW in high heel boots (I need to get me a camera for the car) standing across Eucalyptus from McDonalds. I'm heading back that way for an early lunch to see if they are still around.

Member #5046
10-28-09, 13:07
How old was she, thin, thick?

She was probably 20-25 not thin and not thick. While she was in the car she got a call . Sounded like someone calling her from an add she may have placed like a backpage or CL add. I looked but couldn't find the add.

Prowling Tom
11-03-09, 15:57
I saw this HOT BSW on Univ and cranford (fairly close to UCR). I cruised down further and saw this cute WSW on Univ and Chicago. When I cruised back, I got a closer look at the BSW and it was that Ethiopian girl in the post below. Why do I always see these hotties when I have no time to play?? It seems that the ladies are testing the waters on Univ lately.

Cres,

Great pics of TWEETY. I have her digits. She is one of my all time fave's. Probably the most beautiful SW I have been with. She is Ethiopian. Her skin is flawless. Nice attitude too. Big ass areolas on her full C titties. She likes DATY & doesn't rush.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=414042&highlight=tweety#post414042

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2063&page=66&pp=15

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=2063&page=73&pp=15

BALDY(LuvTweety)CRUISER

Head Sprung
11-08-09, 23:05
Its been a miss lately out there on the U but I think Ive been going at the wrong times. I know it usually pops off around the morning hours about 4-6. After that its been dead. The only one Ive seen out there in the evenings is a LSW named Ann Marie. A little thick with a bad attitude. Guess she has a reputation of being a ROB thats why Ive never seen her get picked up. If you know her she is ok but if its your first time with her all I got to say is be careful guys! She will try to throw the high price on you!

Sergio J
11-17-09, 18:35
I'm usually headed to work @ 5am, where is this U area so maybe I can check it out?

Prowling Tom
11-18-09, 12:09
I'm usually headed to work @ 5am, where is this U area so maybe I can check it out?It's the stretch of University from the 60 fwy to the 91 fwy. Mainly from Chicago to Sedgwick (where Uni curves). Sometimes you'll see some ladies between Cranford and Chicago as well.

Hot Dawg
11-19-09, 04:17
Does anyone know if there is any activity in Colton. Drove by where the 215 and 10 meet. There are a lot of cheap motels along the 10 fwy. Seems like an area where there should be some action. Took the Mt Vernon exit and did a quick cruise around 10:30pm. Didn't see anything.

Socalhoop23
11-20-09, 16:11
It's the stretch of University from the 60 fwy to the 91 fwy. Mainly from Chicago to Sedgwick (where Uni curves). Sometimes you'll see some ladies between Cranford and Chicago as well.I'm looking for help from the forum. Can anyone put me in contact with a SW who is available in the University area after 10: 30 pm? I cruise the you after I get off work but have seen nothing.

Thanks

Jokr77
11-25-09, 17:12
I been scoping the you for the past two weeks and each time I only see about one sw each time first was a wsw big tities but a zero face 2 days ago a bsw she looked alright last night it was a asw nice bod clean face. All I want to know is it always like this even during the summer or is it the cold weather? I used to cruise in LA but move to Perris I want to find a spot with a lot of action like Fig or Lbb any help guys will be apriciated thanks.

Peace out"

Member #5046
11-25-09, 23:46
Ran into a little action on 6th St in Corona on Monday night. One fine looking Latina in a short yellow dress by Lincoln. And a tall girl in shorts by the name of Miami saw her several times between Smith and the BK.

Prowling Tom
01-05-10, 13:12
Well I've seen a couple of fresh faces on the U the last 2 days, some Cute BSWs. I even saw a busty blonde WSW in Rubidoux on Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Prowling Tom
01-05-10, 13:20
I been scoping the you for the past two weeks and each time I only see about one sw each time first was a wsw big tities but a zero face 2 days ago a bsw she looked alright last night it was a asw nice bod clean face. All I want to know is it always like this even during the summer or is it the cold weather? I used to cruise in LA but move to Perris I want to find a spot with a lot of action like Fig or Lbb any help guys will be apriciated thanks.

Peace out"The closest track with fairly consistent action is Holt, mostly the area between Mills and San Antonio. Good luck, have fun, stay safe

Socalhoop23
01-06-10, 15:12
Well I've seen a couple of fresh faces on the U the last 2 days, some Cute BSWs. I even saw a busty blonde WSW in Rubidoux on Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.What time?

Prowling Tom
01-07-10, 12:24
What time?It was around 4:30pm. I've seen one BSW again (yesterday around noon) on Univ but no sight of the blonde in Rubidoux.

Other than that, it's the usual girls, a dark hair chubby LSW (noonish and/or evening), a huge titted WSW (early mornings usually), old white haired WSW with quite a body but hideous face once in a while, and big titted LSW whose gotten quite chubby.

Head Sprung
01-12-10, 16:04
It was around 4:30pm. I've seen one BSW again (yesterday around noon) on Univ but no sight of the blonde in Rubidoux.

Other than that, it's the usual girls, a dark hair chubby LSW (noonish and/or evening), a huge titted WSW (early mornings usually), old white haired WSW with quite a body but hideous face once in a while, and big titted LSW whose gotten quite chubby.The chubby LSW's are Dora and Anne Marie. Anne Marie is a sometimes a hit and a miss depending on her mood for the day. I have gotten her to play with herself in my car before while giving me a bbbj but she usually charges more than the other sw's. The WSW's could be Rhonda and Denise. Denise is the older one with a hot body but her face is nothing to look at but she is like a hoover! Have had a few encounters with Rhonda and turned out to be very good!

Jokr77
01-14-10, 16:00
Guys be careful on you this past Tuesday I cruised by the you at around 530 pm, and let me tell you that Leo was hitting hard on the providers so be very careful out there.

Peace out!

Noluv Fourhoz
01-20-10, 18:44
Hello All,

I've lurked and mongered for years but now feel it's a good time to come out of the shadows and try to contribute. As a single man I must say qca makes the costly and time-consuming traditional dating model seem, well, outdated. There still seems to be A LOT of quick cheap, action available in the IE. It almost makes traditional dating seem slow, expensive and pointless. It may not all be quality action but it's still action, nonetheless. Over the years I've gotten less picky as I've learned it's the quality of the overall experience that wins out over looks and a bad attitude. Went cruising last night after the rain stopped and scored twice. Once in Victorville, and then later near the Baseline/Mt.V strolls. Saw plenty. Even saw what to be an Asian provider walking, a rarity. It maybe due to the rain making their money shorter.

Snagged Sheila, a cute young light skinned chick from old town VV for a quick half-n-half for .30. Good mouth. O.K. lay. About an hour or two later I scooped up an older skinny dark-skinned chick named Kim for the same. Only this time she agreed to .20. with just O.K. mouth, good lay.

For better quality girls with higher rates and more hassle, I head to Holt. Also, I've met a couple providers who walk the street, and post on bp and cl, and also post as straight chicks on OBC. But I understand that's for a different forum. With this economy, even 'regular' chicks seem to be more open to providing these days! Offer some young chick a financial arrangement in exchange for 'visitation rights' and I bet you'll get a positive response from most.

As always, be careful on the streets. As others have mentioned, LE is out in force and they were everywhere last night. One almost ran into me at an intersection and another seemed to be tailing me for a short while until I pulled into the new McD's on Baseline. I'm so glad they built that there! Maybe a drop in the regular crime rate has left them with more time to patrol the strolls.

TIP: If you pick up a new pro in an area where you know other chicks you may want to drop a name or two. They all know each other and it will put them at ease with you.

"I got no love for ho's...but plenty for pro's."

Prowling Tom
01-26-10, 18:03
I've seen these 2 BSWs in the last few days on my way home around 4-5pm. One is a little thicker, dresses a little sexier and has light skin. The other is taller, skinnier and more vocal while walking. Both are pretty young (19-21 perhaps). I've seen them as far down toward the University as Cranford. They are young enough to get away with this since there are ALOT of coeds that walk from the local apartments to the supermarket on Chicago. I'll keep an eye for them today when I head out and let the board know what's up.

Johnny Sokko
01-27-10, 20:18
I had to run out to the valley today, So I figured I would hit holt on the way back. What a bummer NOTHING! One fat dwarf BSW just past Mc "D" and that was it. Not for me.

I have never had any luck on holt. But I see alot of pic's for some of you.

I guess I just don't have the timing thing right. It was about 1:00 pm.

Swordsman 77
01-28-10, 00:29
I had to run out to the valley today, So I figured I would hit holt on the way back. What a bummer NOTHING! One fat dwarf BSW just past Mc "D" and that was it. Not for me.

I have never had any luck on holt. But I see alot of pic's for some of you.

I guess I just don't have the timing thing right. It was about 1:00 pm.
Ummm...Holt is in Pomona/Ontario, not Riverside.

Johnny Sokko
01-28-10, 18:38
Ummm...Holt is in Pomona/Ontario, not Riverside.O.K. you win. Inland Empire. All runs together for me. LOL

Bj Header
02-03-10, 21:21
Been seen a young 19-20 yo skinny BSW walking along the U near the McD. Today she was wearing ultra tight spandex looking shorts and got into a car parked near a liquor store. She walks along the same area each day and seen her during the noon hour. Not sure if its a sting but the way she was dressed today was looking like the real thing.

Jokr77
02-04-10, 18:08
Been seen a young 19-20 yo skinny BSW walking along the U near the McD. Today she was wearing ultra tight spandex looking shorts and got into a car parked near a liquor store. She walks along the same area each day and seen her during the noon hour. Not sure if its a sting but the way she was dressed today was looking like the real thing.I have seen her as well and I know what you are talking about she really looks good but but her problem is that she walks too fast and doesn't stay in one place for at least 1 minute

Prowling Tom
02-04-10, 19:14
Been seen a young 19-20 yo skinny BSW walking along the U near the McD. Today she was wearing ultra tight spandex looking shorts and got into a car parked near a liquor store. She walks along the same area each day and seen her during the noon hour. Not sure if its a sting but the way she was dressed today was looking like the real thing.I think I know who you are talking about. She always wear high heels, very slim, very attractive from a distance?? She shows her wear up close though. I've talked to her a couple of times, just never had the time to partake.

Prowling Tom
02-11-10, 11:50
I had a chance to see if there was any action on Magnolia/6th yesterday late afternoon. Cruising up Magnolia in Riverside just after the PD substation I saw a young BSW hanging on the corner checking out traffic. I cruised up Magnolia until it turned into 6th in Corona. I saw a young brunette WSW wearing and unassuming grey sweater and purple top. A little extra padding, but cute. I pulled into the shopping center on Lincoln and 6th. That F***in lot is a maze. I lost her because I couldn't make my way back to the street with traffic and the crazy layout of that lot. Anywho, overall, not a lot happening late afternoon along that stretch.

Prowling Tom
02-18-10, 11:52
I was heading home driving toward downtown around 5:15pm and I saw the hot bodied old faced WSW. I almost stopped to see if she sucked as good as someone mentioned. I was running late so I passed. Up near the curve, I saw this tall hot looking BSW that I'd never seen her before. So I looped back and as I pulled back onto Uni, I saw the Ethiopian girl across the street heading toward Chicago. She was looking good. As I headed back toward downtown to check out the other girl, no luck, she must have been picked up. Anywho. It's these moments of past glory that keeps me driving Uni. That and it's the way I get to and from work.

Peace out.

Head Sprung
02-19-10, 02:48
I was heading home driving toward downtown around 5:15pm and I saw the hot bodied old faced WSW. I almost stopped to see if she sucked as good as someone mentioned. I was running late so I passed. Up near the curve, I saw this tall hot looking BSW that I'd never seen her before. So I looped back and as I pulled back onto Uni, I saw the Ethiopian girl across the street heading toward Chicago. She was looking good. As I headed back toward downtown to check out the other girl, no luck, she must have been picked up. Anywho. It's these moments of past glory that keeps me driving Uni. That and it's the way I get to and from work.

Peace out.

I think your talking about Denise. The old faced WSW. She is not a looker but she sure knows how to please.

Moon Doggie
02-19-10, 04:55
The chubby LSW's are Dora and Anne Marie. Anne Marie is a sometimes a hit and a miss depending on her mood for the day. I have gotten her to play with herself in my car before while giving me a bbbj but she usually charges more than the other sw's. The WSW's could be Rhonda and Denise. Denise is the older one with a hot body but her face is nothing to look at but she is like a hoover! Have had a few encounters with Rhonda and turned out to be very good!

Hi guys, any prices on these gals..?
thanks Moon

Prowling Tom
03-02-10, 15:25
The BSW that I saw in this post, reappeared yesterday around 4:30 yesterday. She had on a tight red skirt, high heel boots. I've seen better but she looked pretty good. :)

Peace out.

Prowling Tom
03-11-10, 18:43
I was out running some errands during my lunch today and lo and behold, this young, very cute BSW is cruising down the U (near Chicago in front of the auto parts store). She was quite the site. She had on Ugg boots and leggings, showing off a very nice booty. On my way back to the office she was gone.

Also on Tuesday, I saw the Ethiopian girl out and this time she had a blonde WSW with her. They were hanging on the corner of Univ and Cranford.

Lastly, the tall BSW that I've mentioned in previous reports has been out more regularly. I saw her this morning on my way in to work.

Happy hunting :)

Mallard
03-23-10, 00:29
I spent a couple weeks visiting Corona. Cruised mostly 6th in Corona and found some light to moderate action. Mostly 3-4 but a couple 7's if you look long enough. These girls must have some kind of network because it seems like there are either none at all or they are all over the place depending on the hour and night.. 2 to. 4 seems to be the going rate depending on the quality and time. You can save some time and keep it between Main and south to the Shell.

There was Dawn (blond medium build, nice hooters)on University about 1/2 mile south of 91 in Riverside who was decent service and about a 4 on the scale. She works mostly very late night until sunrise to get the guys driving to work.

Thanks to those who have contributed and make the cruise a little easier.

Mallard

The Godsend
03-27-10, 02:19
I dont know if you guys mind the drive or not, but Florida between Palm & the Mall has been good lately. In Hemet.

Native1464
03-30-10, 13:51
I dont know if you guys mind the drive or not, but Florida between Palm & the Mall has been good lately. In Hemet.So what kind of action can we see in Hemet?

The Godsend
03-31-10, 16:25
It's decent, better than riverside.

Hot Dawg
04-01-10, 01:14
I dont know if you guys mind the drive or not, but Florida between Palm & the Mall has been good lately. In Hemet.

This past Sat. I went to San Manuel Indian Casino. Afterward, decided to take the 215 to University. Saw absolutely nothing but LE. Then, I thought of you mentioning Hemet. So, what the heck. I punching "Florida" into my GPS and got to the track. It was around 1:00am. It was dead. There were a lot of low budget motels around Palm ave. But, no SWs. After driving for about 30min on Florida, finally spotted two local crackheads (WSWs). Decided to give one of them a ride to the store and inquired about the activities in Hemet. Here are her exact words, and I quote, "You've gotta be out earlier. This is Hemet. It is a small little hick town in the middle of nowhere. There are only two liquor stores. And everything closes by 10pm."

So I guess the fun starts in the afternoon?

The Godsend
04-01-10, 23:43
Lol!!! My fault, yeah, the activity is from the afternoon until like 9:30 at night. From like 5 pm-9:30. But hit right after it gets dark and you'll see the most girls out. Again, normally from like 5 pm-9:30, but they even come out earlier on some days.

Hot Dawg
04-02-10, 22:55
Lol!!! My fault, yeah, the activity is from the afternoon until like 9:30 at night. From like 5 pm-9:30. But hit right after it gets dark and you'll see the most girls out. Again, normally from like 5 pm-9:30, but they even come out earlier on some days.

Thanks for the info. I am sucker for new tracks. But, don't think I will go out there any time soon. We need more night tracks.

Head Sprung
07-17-10, 18:04
Since the weather has been warm the U has been popping off lately. Around 11p saw quite a few lsw and bsw cruising around. But also uncle leo was around too unfortunately! Didnt partake in anything not because of uncle leo though. Had an early shift the next morning so had to get home.

Head Sprung
08-06-10, 14:09
Was off of work at 4 in the morning wed. and decided on cruising the U before heading home. Saw about 5 bsw and 2 lsw. Since i dont mess with the bsw i was more interested in the lsw. Got up close to one with brown hair standing in the middle of one of the side streets! When i rolled down my window she appeared to look like a dude! I said oh hell no and just took off! whew! The other lsw had like skunk type of hair. It was long with blond highlights. I had been with her about 14 yrs ago when the U would pop off everynight! I couldnt believe she was still out there. Anyways decided not to wait around till another one came out. Didnt see one leo when i was out there.

Johnny Sokko
08-18-10, 19:39
Lol!!! My fault, yeah, the activity is from the afternoon until like 9:30 at night. From like 5 pm-9:30. But hit right after it gets dark and you'll see the most girls out. Again, normally from like 5 pm-9:30, but they even come out earlier on some days.Thanks for the heads up. I might have to take a ride out there. Not to far for me to check out. I drove out there to see a girl from craigslist a couple years back and she said she did a little walking out there.

Prowling Tom
09-27-10, 16:17
I've seen a young BSW with a very nice body out on University a few times over the last week. I've actually met her once when I replied to her CL ad. She was a sweet girl, seemed very innocent. She was a college student at the time that we met. I guess she has had to take to the street to make ends meet. I can't vouch for her skills since I've never actually tested the wares. I'd say looks=8 though. :)
Other than that, it's just the usual set of crackheads cruising the U.

DrPornDawg
09-27-10, 22:03
I've seen a young BSW with a very nice body out on University a few times over the last week. I've actually met her once when I replied to her CL ad. She was a sweet girl, seemed very innocent. She was a college student at the time that we met. I guess she has had to take to the street to make ends meet. I can't vouch for her skills since I've never actually tested the wares. I'd say looks=8 though. :)
Other than that, it's just the usual set of crackheads cruising the U.
I am coming to Riverside...where on U ave should I be looking?

Dizzywhatsup
09-28-10, 13:30
I am coming to Riverside...where on U ave should I be looking?Between Rite-Aid and McDonalds, maybe even a little past that.

Head Sprung
10-02-10, 00:47
last week i hooked up with Gina. The platinum blond with a hot body. she has a great attitude and says she is down to do whatever you desire. I just chose a bbbj for .30. not pushy at all and took her time. seemed like she really enjoyed it. She was wearing a tight white tank top with no bra underneath. Some tight blue jeans with black high heel pumps. you can catch her on the U in the late evenings or early morning hours.

Hargow20
10-02-10, 03:29
Sure would be great if Gina visits SD :). We have only 1 or 2 hot blonds all year in San Diego.

SaltyDog
10-09-10, 12:34
New to the area but I noticed lots of action here on Fri. & Sat. Nites going north up to the liquor store on the left corner accross street from motel. Most action on La Sierra & Mag though. Keep an eye on the liquor store there also. Seems the girls like to stank behind sign to be seen I guess. Mostly black girls, few latinas.

Prowling Tom
10-19-10, 13:41
Over the last week or two, there have been 2-3 new young BSW on the you in the mornings. Very nice looking. Not every morning but more consistent as of late. I've seen 2 between Cranford and Iowa (highly unusual. But these girl can definitely pass for UCR coeds and I think that they are using that to their advantage. So maybe there is life in the you after all. .

Shock Bait
10-20-10, 03:45
Took a look around the you at midnight. First girl was a blond lady w / black highlights, kinda curvy and noticeable with her small luggage she karts along with. She was in shorts.

2nd girl was LSW and though I wasn't completely sure if she was one, She walked into a side door of the Rite Aid building which is supposed to be closed at the time.

Dcgamer
10-21-10, 19:29
Long time troll here but decided I post on here. I was going to the UCR campus which the you. Ave leads to for appointments and after the day I stopped by the Chinese food place by cranford, saw a BSW looked goodish walking by the lot. Decided to go to my vehicle and head out to see whats up. I got a glimpse of her getting picked up as I was pulling up by cranford. This was 6pm and it was a hot day (was 120 degrees that afternoon) August. She was walking the you around Chicago ave. Definitely trying to get cars to stop, when I was heading to get on the fwy. I never checked the crosstreets but figure its popn on sunny days.

Peace

SaltyDog
10-22-10, 19:12
Long time troll here but decided I post on here. I was going to the UCR campus which the you. Ave leads to for appointments and after the day I stopped by the Chinese food place by cranford, saw a BSW looked goodish walking by the lot. Decided to go to my vehicle and head out to see whats up. I got a glimpse of her getting picked up as I was pulling up by cranford. This was 6pm and it was a hot day (was 120 degrees that afternoon) August. She was walking the you around Chicago ave. Definitely trying to get cars to stop, when I was heading to get on the fwy. I never checked the crosstreets but figure its popn on sunny days.

PeaceDude, not been that hot in long long time. Your report is a little late. It's October

Dcgamer
10-25-10, 18:45
Dude, not been that hot in long long time. Your report is a little late. It's OctoberYep, figure the spot is worth checkn out on sunny days tho. The track may be coming back.

Prowling Tom
10-26-10, 12:57
I drive Uni every day to and from work. It's still hit and miss. But those young BSW that I talked about are still out there at least 2x a week. I think that younger ladies could do well between Iowa and Cranford since they look more like college girls. And like I said before, Uncle Leo would be hard pressed if they stopped a students.

Jamaica Reign
01-03-11, 02:33
Looks like I have been the only one around lately. For like the last few months actually except for the occasional girl or two. I'm stayin in Temecula now so I won't be around the U much anymore if at all. But guys can still pm me. Also I changed my # but I will give it to those who pm me.

Prowling Tom
01-31-11, 11:51
As is usually the case, the U is always hit or miss. This morning was a BIG HIT! On my way to work, I saw this very hot, very cute BSW right at Uni and Comer (yeah, no kidding). I was running a little late but had to turn around to get a second glance and she was all that and more. Good luck and stay safe out there.

Dcgamer
02-10-11, 01:33
Stayed in the UCR area at Motel 6 on Uni. Ave for recent weekend. Made a drive thru to the ATM by the Dennys / Starbucks on the U in the late AM night hours, was inebriated from event but trailing my way back was a hot young BSW, it was cold out so she dressed casual but said she was working, name was Seven. I mentioned "you in the game etc"& she followed my lead but I went back to my room. I figure very late in the AM on Saturday evening this area may be poppin if I ever go back.

Stay safe

Prowling Tom
05-02-11, 10:58
Over the last week or so, I've seen this very hot young BSW. It's been around 4:30 when I've seen her. Yesterday, there was an added bonus. There was a young tatted WSW. She wasn't as hot as the BSW but still looked very doable. Beside those 2, it's the usual crackheads out there.

Member #5046
05-04-11, 19:13
I heard from a working girl down in OC that Corona had an official track 6th St. So I checked it out this morning around 11 did spot one BSW by Smith and saw a WSW or LSW get into a car by CVS she looked pretty good I am going to check back this eve.

Member #5046
05-10-11, 20:32
There was a WSW light hair red top and white shorts a little on the large side but doable if thats a word. She was back and fourth between Burger King and CVS on 6th around 1:30 in the afternoon.

BladeRunner556
05-15-11, 20:42
Anyone know of a decent hourly notel in Riverside?

Member #4435
05-18-11, 21:46
Anyone know of a decent hourly notel in Riverside?If you hear about one in Riverside, or that general area (San Bernardino, Redlands, Colton, etc) , let me know. I found one that has low rates on travelzoo (says like 33 for the night or something low like that) , but I haven't investigated.

SaltyDog
05-23-11, 20:08
I heard from a working girl down in OC that Corona had an official track 6th St. So I checked it out this morning around 11 did spot one BSW by Smith and saw a WSW or LSW get into a car by CVS she looked pretty good I am going to check back this eve.Morning time always slow, best time is about 3 or 4 when people are getting off work. There's a car wash close to the freeway and motels. If you work your way toward Grand you might see something interesting. Today I saw BSW walking and she was cute. But no time. Always a few around that time of day. But at nite very scarey women.

Prowling Tom
06-01-11, 19:20
Anyone know of a decent hourly notel in Riverside?I'm not sure if it's a city or a county ordinance, but hotels in Riverside are not allowed to rent rooms on an hourly basis. They cracked down on that as a means to curb mongering several years ago. San Bernardino county does have some. I know of a couple out that way if you're interested.

Busterz2012
06-26-11, 00:31
Was driving towards downtown, on U. Just past Rite-Aid, on the other side of the street, near auto parts store, saw thin, SW with long legs. At first she looked like LSW and looked pretty good. Turned around and did U at rite-aid, and pulled into lot just before she approached. Said Hello, to her, and she comes around to the other side of the car. From here I could not tell if she is light skin BSW, or maybe B / L mix. Anyway, she is thin, long legs, and looks like she knows how to open up and say ahhhh. So she asks if I want a date, I say yea. But I don't have any cash on me. I ask if she has a phone number but she gets upset and walks away. I was just making a quick trip to the store and really didn't have any cash on me. On my way back up the U, she was walking past the small motel on that side of the road. Looks like she is making laps on those couple blocks at least tonight. She def. Loos like she is worth a ride / try.

Busterz2012
06-28-11, 04:26
More activity on U. Thought I might post about it. Went out today for some food around 6pm. Right between Chicago and Cranford. She was walking towards Chicago, I was on foot going the same way. I was on the other side of the road, trying to catch up to her. I was not watching her for more the 5 minutes and she got picked up. She was wearing short skirt, BSW, thin, looked under 25, could only see her from across the street but she looked in good enough shape, seen way worse. Could not be sure of her face though. Either way someone has the same idea as me, because she was scooped up fast.

Busterz2012
07-12-11, 14:12
Going down Univ. Just past univ plaza, see WSW on other side of road.

Rare sight from what I have seen round here lately.

Bust a U at. BankOA and turn a right into GusJr.

Was perfect timing as she is right there as I turn in.

I just nod to her as I am turning in and she walks over.

She carrying a bit of chub and not all the pretty either.

I am not concerned about that at this point.

When she opens her mouth I know she is not LEO.

She has heavy thick Russian / Ukranian accent.

Her english is not that great from what I gathered.

She wanted $ for everything.

I almost laughed. I am not looking for everything I say.

Told her how much I had to offer. 4.

She shrugged and was not interested and got out my whip.

Wow- does she know what is for offer on BP for $

She is going to be walking all day with an body / face / offer like that

The reason there is no one posting here is prob because is beat around here.

There has to be action near by, I can feel it, but I can't find it.

Anyone know where it is?

I heard some college girls talking about pro's walking somewhere around here.

Not 100% sure where they were talking about.

Anyone got any ideas around riverside? Or should I just go to pomona.

Still.

These collge girls were talking about how short these pros skirts were and so on.

But I could not quite over hear where they were saying these pro's were at.

I thought I heard them saying something about mount vernon?

Or about them being kind of close to an elemntary / middle school.

Pretty sure it was in the local.erside area, where tho?

Member #5046
08-01-11, 21:40
Usually all you will find on 6th st is local rif raf. However Saturday I did come across a scantly clad working girl on 6th st. A couple of blocks east of Lincoln. She was just standing on the corner looking for business. It seemed a bit unreal so I was thinking sting, But would they dress a cop with her tits and bare ass hanging out. Well I watched her for a while and she was a real working girl. Posibly Hispanic or maybe part black. Rather large but she was sexy.

Socalhoop23
08-05-11, 13:45
Been looking every night around midnight and its been hit and miss. A couple of hot BSW's but its random. A few crack heads too. Anyone else have any updates?

SaltyDog
08-12-11, 17:12
Been looking every night around midnight and its been hit and miss. A couple of hot BSW's but its random. A few crack heads too. Anyone else have any updates?Was up there today about 12:00 pm and got done at Eastern AMP when I heard the familiar Hey Baby! Looked and saw a petite WSW and BSW standing there, but I kept heading to the 91. The WSW didn't looked the the blond heavier and taller WSW I've seen there. The heavier blonde got in the car and was nodding out so I dumped her quickly. I would say the petite WSW is worth taking a try unless her and her friend does doubles, I don't know. I think today it'll be active from what I saw heading to the freeway.

Down there on Magnolia 1/4 mile north and south of Tyler there's been this fine ass BSW, tall, nice body, pretty and thin. She's one to keep an eye out for in the AM and early PM. But who knows.

Member #5046
08-21-11, 16:38
6th st. In Corona was showing some signs of life last night. I saw 4 BSW's and one WSW. They seemed to have shifted more to the east end of 6 th st. Usually you will find a girl working more on the west end but last night was different. This was during the early evening. The WSW was asking. 6 for a BJ. YIKES where does she think she is in the OC.

LE Watcher
08-25-11, 01:30
I've never cruised in Riverside before so I read the reports and hit it. 4 BSW on U and Chicago, one super cutie. Tiny, pink skirt, but not what I was looking for. One WSW that was downright scary looking. Anyway, I'm moving on.

LE Watcher
08-25-11, 02:53
I also drove 6th tonight from end to end a couple times. One BWB, two tone hair, kinda a belly, around Lincoln. Not was I was looking for so I moved on.

I did notice some interesting girls at the gas station on Lincoln and 91. I watched for awhile but nothing happened. I was hoping they would move over to the zone. Two white girls, very cute.

Mr Watts
09-06-11, 09:22
Took a drive down LBB last night around 10 on my way home. Since it was Monday, it was fairly dry, about 10 SW's out. 3 of them were a group of LSW and Mixed SW's that I can't ever seem to pick up. I start from the 105 and make my way down to the 91 and I spot a cute BSW by KFC, but no luck. So I make my way back down to the 105. I make a right on the side street across from the carwash, and spot a Mixed SW, half Black and Mexican. Young. 5'4", nice B Cups, and a nice ass. Suprised that she talked to me, most light skinned ones think I'm apimp. She hop in and we do the check and then I begin negotiations. She wanted 50, I countered with 20 and we ultimately settled on $27. Got a very good CBJ. Got her digits and will definately be usin them. She didn't seem like a regular, and she wasn't. She said she usually works Baseline in San Bernadino and she has a room in Riverside. But she came out here because they're doing too many stings on them out there. Said one of her regulars set her up.

Member1115
09-10-11, 22:04
Said one of her regulars set her up.. That's just wrong man! :/

Bluntman25
10-15-11, 05:00
After leaving Bloomington I decided to check the U between 60-91. I really did not see a thing except one WSW in short shorts, but she had grocery so Idk. Didn't want to push it so I left.

StickyIcky420
10-19-11, 17:33
So I'm in riverside two times a week and I've cruised the U between 60 and 91 and its been empty! Only saw one BSW around 5 but she was a little too dark and thick for my taste. Seemed kinda sketchy too because she walked the same block over and over, maybe LE sting? I ono. Came back by 20 min later and she was still cruisin same block. Saw another monger pull over to check her out and then leave. He prolly smelled something not right like I did. Passed down again around 9pm and didn't see anything except some old lady lookin WSW.

Last week I saw a sexy LSW (I think) with reddish hair and heels. Bangin body but I didn't have time to stop! That was only time I've seen anything good on the U. Oh yeah on other time I saw a guy pick up a good lookin WSW couple weeks ago.

Anyone know any good tracks close to that area that I could check out?

BigDawgs
10-21-11, 06:52
So I'm in riverside two times a week and I've cruised the U between 60 and 91 and its been empty! Only saw one BSW around 5 but she was a little too dark and thick for my taste. Seemed kinda sketchy too because she walked the same block over and over, maybe LE sting? I ono. Came back by 20 min later and she was still cruisin same block. Saw another monger pull over to check her out and then leave. He prolly smelled something not right like I did. Passed down again around 9pm and didn't see anything except some old lady lookin WSW.

Last week I saw a sexy LSW (I think) with reddish hair and heels. Bangin body but I didn't have time to stop! That was only time I've seen anything good on the U. Oh yeah on other time I saw a guy pick up a good lookin WSW couple weeks ago.

Anyone know any good tracks close to that area that I could check out?I've been the last two nights and no action so far.

StickyIcky420
10-21-11, 13:21
Passed thru twice yesterday and once again nothing happening. Anyone know where they all went?

I do see LE out and about but nothing too crazy

SaltyDog
10-22-11, 13:44
I've been the last two nights and no action so far.I think the action is better from the 91 heading to the 215. Especially from 91 driving around that turn close to Micky D's is where to start. But don't drive all the way to the 215 or CSR. The Standard gas station is as far as you need to go. There's a latina that works there that's 420 friendly and likes to get the right mood. Maybe you get lucky and meet her. At Micky D's usually someone close.

BigDawgs
10-23-11, 03:32
Around 4 or 5 am I saw a skinny WSW with black hair and glasses at the vibe and at the car wash across the street from the vibe on university but by the time I made a U-turn she was already getting picked up!

Stephany
01-10-12, 00:23
It's been really slow over there.

Dcgamer
01-11-12, 16:07
Anyone have any updates or nfo on the U?

I was there alot last yr. During this time, and noticed lots of potential sightings all over the U (leading to UCR / canyon crest dr.) I. E. Young girls in groups at bus stops looking at cars passing by etc. The area has been LE-watched since 2004 to "clean-up" the area but I always go on just am not a local anymore (finished school). It gets really hot around summer (120 degrees) and action always picks up then (from my stays in the area last yr.).

Happy hobbying everyone.

The Tall Man
01-18-12, 00:33
Anyone have any updates or nfo on the U?

I was there alot last yr. During this time, and noticed lots of potential sightings all over the U (leading to UCR / canyon crest dr.) I. E. Young girls in groups at bus stops looking at cars passing by etc. The area has been LE-watched since 2004 to "clean-up" the area but I always go on just am not a local anymore (finished school). It gets really hot around summer (120 degrees) and action always picks up then (from my stays in the area last yr.).

Happy hobbying everyone.It has been about 3 or 4 years since I have cruised the U track. I spent an hour on Univers. Today between 2 and 3 pm and last week, saw one obese LSW, pass!

The Tall Man

Caddy7
01-30-12, 17:12
Was cruising on my lunch break and spotted a new girl. BSW with full figure, she smiled and after a second go around I turned in to a parking lot to meet up.

She was young and cute but a little heavier than my tast, but those big jugs looked fun so we started to discuss rates. .25 to feel the boobs. 55 for CBJ and +80 cfs aoch I countered. 25 for a topless BJ. NOGO only HJ for that, .50bj. Well we'll see if she comes around to IE rates in a few days.

SoCalMonger
01-31-12, 00:12
Will be up in Riverside the next few week. Where is the best places to cruise on University?

Caddy7
01-31-12, 17:30
Will be up in Riverside the next few week. Where is the best places to cruise on University?To make sure you don't miss any you can cruise between 91-215. Most action between Iowa & Victoria.

Franchiser25
05-16-12, 17:31
Rolled through the U today. Saw a BSW, long legs, long black hair, spike heels. She looked like a model! Booty shorts with a tattoo on her thigh. Couldn't tell what it was. Amazing body though. Didn't get a chance to talk.

SaltyDog
05-17-12, 20:28
Rolled through the U today. Saw a BSW, long legs, long black hair, spike heels. She looked like a model! Booty shorts with a tattoo on her thigh. Couldn't tell what it was. Amazing body though. Didn't get a chance to talk.You call that a review? Give us something to look forward too.

Jazziz
07-09-12, 15:47
I've been the last two nights and no action so far.I sometimes got to do the you because I havnt got no action here but I'm 29 140 5'7 blue eyes auburn hair big tits.

ZimonZayz
07-10-12, 12:04
I sometimes got to do the you because I havnt got no action here but I'm 29 140 5'7 blue eyes auburn hair big tits.Hey jazziz got a number?

Member #4354
09-14-12, 19:05
I was in Riverside this pass week for few days and was wondering where SW's may roam. It was @ 10:30 in the morning earlier this week as I was turning on to University from a side street a BSW was waving at me as I waited to turn. She walked towards my car and asked for a ride. I was in a hurry to get to an appointment so I had to declined. She looked to be in her mid 20's, nice petite body with a massive set of fun bags! Almost decided to skip my appointment. Hopefully next time I am down she will be around.

JaviBoy82
09-15-12, 01:29
In new to this hobby so bear w / me. I've been on HX for a while but that gets old. My current endeavor is the thrill of hooking up with a hot SW or maybe try out an AMP. This should be interesting. I'm super picky and absolutely love Latinas and Asians. Some ebony too. Been lurking around of late and just mapping my options. I work in the OC and have plenty of options. BB and HB for the SW scene and I just discovered FIG but I've just been shopping so to say ad I am still new to this and am playing it super safe. Goal #1 is to get a good car date either a BJ or FS if the place and circumstance is right. So my first post will be about tonites experience near my hometown in Riverside on the U. Had to hit the store late after work and thought I'd check out if there was any action- I've always heard it could be hit and miss. And tonite I would say was a close hit! Around 730 I drive through the west side of the stroll down by mcd's. Happen to roll up on cute petite LSW. Man I thought I was seeing things! The supposed to be dead right. Just as she was crossing the street we made eye contact and I couldn't stop and I needed to investigate more. Was this for real? Drove around the block and she was still walking west, I made a U And she again noticed I Was staring at her, man I got really nervous! So I pulled over across the street to wait as she was headed my way But on the opposite side of the street. I pulled out and up rolls LE so I continued up and made a left onto a side street as LE continued on down the U. I wondered did they not notice her? My first thought was sting, but from what I've heard a decoy will stay put on one corner. Heart is starting To beat faster now! I make my way and see her walking and I Notice she caught the attention of another dude. Damn it! I pull into mickeyds and chill for a sec, then try to time her so I can catch her as I'm pulling out and she dissappeared! Either into the motel which is Just E OR into this other dudes truck that was tracking her too. 0 for 1. I was sooo close! But all the sudden I realize I'm now playing a game like playing Nintendo or something (that might date me). I may have gotten beat or failed this round but I'll be back. Now I've got this damn LSW on my mind. WTFH!

JaviBoy82
09-15-12, 02:00
Ok so I want to continue my report, I decided to head back out to see if I could find this LSW I spotted a couple hours earlier. Started at Iowa and headed west about 9pm. Drove a lap and nada. Figured it was too good to be true to see any SW's around this area, as my recent trips to this area 9 out of 10 times turned up pretty dry. Then. Just as I was about to head back to the casa I was turning right onto a major street towards the college and bam! This fine looking thang is walking in tight black dress, nice legs, pretty face and I'm pretty sure she was a BSW or even mixed LBSW? Whatever she was she caught my eye and she was hott! I drove past her and she glanced at me and our eyes met. There goes my heart again! Damn, I'm so new to this I get so nervous. I continue up a bit and pull up into a shopping center while still being able to track her and she crosses the street, see her wave at a couple of cars. Do SW'S that are legit do this I wonder? I cross the street into the next lot still tracking her. And I park and watch out of view and her sight. Then I notice another BSW, nice body from afar but nothing in comparison to this other one I was tracking. I see them interact. I'm discreetly checking the surroundings as I'm sitting in this shopping center lot, I notice this Hispanic dude w / sunglasses on at night standing next to an older black woman who was asking for money. I see the BSW I was tracking wave hi to them as she was 60 yds away on the sidewalk of the street, maybe her pimp? That's the feeling I got. Lot of people around, busy area by a big

Bus stop, not the greatest of areas. But I'm keeping my distance and know how to blend in. I notice this BSW had handed a business card? Or something to passerbys walking by her, seems strange to me. She seems to know the ghetto people around this area as I noticed a lot if dialogue of people just walking by on the street. Anyways, I got thirsty and walked over to the drug store. Cvs rite aid whatever it was. Came out and she was walking by my car but headed back to the same area where I first noticed her. So I chilled for a minute and pulled by her and she looked at me and my jaw was dropping and man I wanted her soooo bad! 0 for 2! I couldn't build up the damn courage to pull over and talk to her. I'm more paranoid trying to do this than I was hooking up with escorts at incalls on HX! So tonite I struck out. Damn can't believe I let a cute LSW earlier this evening and a DDG BSW / LBSW slip through my hands! I'll try again tomorrow I think. These 2 SW's are now on my hit list. Is this the U that I've heard about? Wth, hope this continues.

JaviBoy82
09-15-12, 02:13
Ok so I want to continue my report, I decided to head back out to see if I could find this LSW I spotted a couple hours earlier. Started at Iowa and headed west about 9pm. Drove a lap and nada. Figured it was too good to be true to see any SW's around this area, as my recent trips to this area 9 out of 10 times turned up pretty dry. Then. Just as I was about to head back to the casa I was turning right onto a major street towards the college and bam! This fine looking thang is walking in tight black dress, nice legs, pretty face and I'm pretty sure she was a BSW or even mixed LBSW? Whatever she was she caught my eye and she was hott! I drove past her and she glanced at me and our eyes met. There goes my heart again! Damn, I'm so new to this I get so nervous. I continue up a bit and pull up into a shopping center while still being able to track her and she crosses the street, see her wave at a couple of cars. Do SW'S that are legit do this I wonder? I cross the street into the next lot still tracking her. And I park and watch out of view and her sight. Then I notice another BSW, nice body from afar but nothing in comparison to this other one I was tracking. I see them interact. I'm discreetly checking the surroundings as I'm sitting in this shopping center lot, I notice this Hispanic dude w / sunglasses on at night standing next to an older black woman who was asking for money. I see the BSW I was tracking wave hi to them as she was 60 yds away on the sidewalk of the street, maybe her pimp? That's the feeling I got. Lot of people around, busy area by a big

Bus stop, not the greatest of areas. But I'm keeping my distance and know how to blend in. I notice this BSW had handed a business card? Or something to passerbys walking by her, seems strange to me. She seems to know the ghetto people around this area as I noticed a lot if dialogue of people just walking by on the street. Anyways, I got thirsty and walked over to the drug store. Cvs rite aid whatever it was. Came out and she was walking by my car but headed back to the same area where I first noticed her. So I chilled for a minute and pulled by her and she looked at me and my jaw was dropping and man I wanted her soooo bad! 0 for 2! I couldn't build up the damn courage to pull over and talk to her. I'm more paranoid trying to do this than I was hooking up with escorts at incalls on HX! So tonite I struck out. Damn can't believe I let a cute LSW earlier this evening and a DDG BSW / LBSW slip through my hands! I'll try again tomorrow I think. These 2 SW's are now on my hit list. Is this the U that I've heard about? Wth, hope this continues.SORRY FOR THE BOOK GUYS! I have trouble being short and to the point!

SaltyDog
09-15-12, 21:06
SORRY FOR THE BOOK GUYS! I have trouble being short and to the point!Sounds to me like you're either a stalker or flat out

Member #5046
10-02-12, 15:01
I was a bit surprised to see some action out on 6th st in Corona last Saturday afternoon. Came across a few BSW and one LSW. The LSW looked pretty good I didn't partake due to just running errands and headed for Tijuana the next day. But these were not the usual druggy type one might see on 6th st.

Blue242
10-08-12, 01:05
I was a bit surprised to see some action out on 6th st in Corona last Saturday afternoon. Came across a few BSW and one LSW. The LSW looked pretty good I didn't partake due to just running errands and headed for Tijuana the next day. But these were not the usual druggy type one might see on 6th st.Ya I've noticed that too I've seen some hot SW out here.

Johnny Sokko
11-18-12, 13:14
Ya I've noticed that too I've seen some hot SW out here.The last two Fridays late afternoon on my way back from the OC I've noticed a couple of them. This past Friday was a super hott BSW thin and pretty.

But I was just a little freaked out by this they don't walk much just stand there and wave at you as you drive by. Might scope it out one day when I have more time.

Native1464
11-21-12, 10:29
I was out and about on Sunday in the helmet are and came across two youg hot latinn girls one 19 & 20 they wear both pretty good looking and one (forgot names) gave me v very good BJ and offered full 50/50'for an awesome rate she did offer BBFS to butmwhen I talked to her friend later she only does CBJ and cfs. I gave them a ride so I got low down. They only work from about mid morning to dark. I should of asked if the do Doubleday but the one was good enough.

Johnny Sokko
12-17-12, 11:53
The last two Fridays late afternoon on my way back from the OC I've noticed a couple of them. This past Friday was a super hott BSW thin and pretty.

But I was just a little freaked out by this they don't walk much just stand there and wave at you as you drive by. Might scope it out one day when I have more time.OK. I was out on 6 th yesterday Sunday. Saw a super young white girl. Damn she was hott as hell. But again I got freaked out and didn't try to pick her up.

She looked a little to young like not even 18. But man If I ever see her again I'm going to pick it up. But I'll need to check her I'd first.

Member #5046
12-17-12, 12:01
OK. I was out on 6 th yesterday Sunday. Saw a super young white girl. Damn she was hott as hell. But again I got freaked out and didn't try to pick her up.

She looked a little to young like not even 18. But man If I ever see her again I'm going to pick it up. But I'll need to check her I'd first.I have not been checking 6th st. Lately. But I think I will now. Johnny do you have a description of the young lady, and where abouts on 6th st she was hanging.

Angel Pena
01-22-13, 00:43
I get my haircut on University and usually cruise the strip afterwards, but lately it has been really dead! Anyone get lucky?

Angel Pena
01-29-13, 19:33
Was cruising the U today and spotted a thin good looking BSW comin out of the tire place and going back to her room at the Thunderbird Hotel. Anyone got info on her?

LukeyGuy88
02-06-13, 18:21
Saw a BSW over on you when I was waiting in line for a Big Mac she was working the licker store HARD. She was giving out quotes it looked like when I was about to scoop it up some Astro got her look like 3 dummys got to share.

Always next time.

RvsdMngr
02-25-13, 17:21
Been eyeing this BSW for about a year and a half. Only because she was so sexy that I thought she had to be Ellie. Finally one day said ef it. Let her get in and she was real cool And kinda taught me a few things about the bacon On the track. Like 1. They won't get in 2. They're not worried about the black and whites. Only the bears in the plain wrappers. Anyway super super sexy and worth the risk (don't usually mess with BSW) awesome BBBJCIM nice tight little body I'm missing her she had a date with the gavel on Jan 13. Haven't seen her since. Total damage 60 heads of lettuce.

LaidBack59
03-15-13, 20:10
Been relatively busy on 6th as the temperature outside warms up. The usual local girls are always out between 11 AM and 1 PM anywhere west of Lincoln on 6th. There's always two or three girls walking. I've also seen a fair number of new girls late afternoon and early evening walking the same track. Just check out 6th street from Main east to the freeway.

LukeyGuy88
04-05-13, 14:08
So was surfin on the inter just lookin up the daily news and saw this.

"San Bernardino puts mugshots of prostitution 'johns' on website"

Here is the link.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=9052093

Looked on the website they haven't done it yet but maybe I looked in the wrong place super sucky well just have a safe scavenger hunt out there.

Bj Header
04-13-13, 09:51
Was in Lake Elsinore yesterday and when I was getting off the freeway, saw a VERY VERY hot girl probably 18 or 19 light skinned hispanic wearing some tight and short jean shorts with her ass kind of hanging out, white shirt and hot pink sweater, hair to her shoulders and like I said very very hot. Kind of girl you'd want to actually date. She was maybe 5'0 and about 90pds and thought she was going to the baseball game but as I got lost and wound back to l*sh* drive, she was walking away from the game area and was in fact a walker. I was too hesitant to pick her up as I saw a UC when getting off the freeway and then L. E. P. D pulling over a truck down the street from where she was as well. With how hot she was I really don't know if she was a walker or cop. Never seen a walker this hot before. Anyone seen her before? Info?

BigBrwnDik
05-31-13, 04:38
Been looking for a SW for a while now-a few months ago had found a blonde walkn on the you around 3-4am had some HUGE funbaggs-gave a decent BJ but no cim. Said she worked on chicago but can't find her or other ladies-does anyone know of a good spot around the early am?

LaidBack59
05-31-13, 15:53
Been looking for a SW for a while now-a few months ago had found a blonde walkn on the you around 3-4am had some HUGE funbaggs-gave a decent BJ but no cim. Said she worked on chicago but can't find her or other ladies-does anyone know of a good spot around the early am?Holt in Pomona and 6th in Corona has the best availability.

You could also try Magnolia between Tyler and LA Sierra. Been a few off and on, but mostly early afternoon and early evening.

BigBrwnDik
06-03-13, 04:17
Was looking for a early am girl thats when I'm on my way home and could always use a good BJ-use to see a girl "Angie" I think older lady with big fake tits gave a great BBBJ for .2 its been a long time since I seen by the liq. St corner on the you. Trying to find her bu no luck if anyone knows who she is or has heard of her and knows her nw spot let me know.

Holt in Pomona and 6th in Corona has the best availability.

You could also try Magnolia between Tyler and LA Sierra. Been a few off and on, but mostly early afternoon and early evening.

Prowling Tom
07-12-13, 13:07
I drive up and down Uni every day to and from work. The last 2 morning has seen some nice looking younger BSW. This morning, there were 2 very nice looking ladies. Had I not had to be to work, I would have stopped and had a fun time. I'll let the board know if this trend keeps up. Also, the action for the last 2 morning has been between Chicago and Iowa. Just the usual crackheads further down toward McDs.

Angel Pena
07-12-13, 17:13
I drive up and down Uni every day to and from work. The last 2 morning has seen some nice looking younger BSW. This morning, there were 2 very nice looking ladies. Had I not had to be to work, I would have stopped and had a fun time. I'll let the board know if this trend keeps up. Also, the action for the last 2 morning has been between Chicago and Iowa. Just the usual crackheads further down toward McDs.Yes please let us know! I know that it has been a ghost town!

BigBrwnDik
08-05-13, 02:45
Does anyone know of a good provider from the you that is real booksmart and uses her head well for .2 used a reg girl I found there for a while but don't see her no more and always took care of me for .2.

Hargow20
12-01-13, 15:20
I will probably up in the Riverside area so I was wondering if anyone has any recent news. There seems to be very few postings in lately. Like so many areas in Socal the action seems to have died.

I was stayed in Riverside a few years ago. But did not see any SW's on the U.

Thanks.

LaidBack59
12-02-13, 02:41
I will probably up in the Riverside area so I was wondering if anyone has any recent news. There seems to be very few postings in lately. Like so many areas in Socal the action seems to have died.

I was stayed in Riverside a few years ago. But did not see any SW's on the U.

Thanks.There were quite a few walkers on University ave again, but the police recently ran a sting and scooped up a ton of people. Also, Corona PD recently ran both a street sting and a BP sting.

Be careful out there.

Horn Dog 7
12-05-13, 23:15
There were quite a few walkers on University ave again, but the police recently ran a sting and scooped up a ton of people. Also, Corona PD recently ran both a street sting and a BP sting.

Be careful out there.Yeah, it is a little dangerous in "River-City" nowadays. LE is really aggressive with SW's and us hobbyists too. The "you" is a good place to avoid!

Hargow20
12-05-13, 23:46
Is there much UC LE out. Is le harassing guys for pulling over for a SW's...? When was up in Fresno. A.cop. Pulled. Me over simply stoppimg for. A.SW. The irritating thin is that I was not even talking to the SW.

The main thing is to recon and be aware if the cops are cracking down or not.

Yeah, it is a little dangerous in "River-City" nowadays. LE is really aggressive with SW's and us hobbyists too. The "you" is a good place to avoid!

LaidBack59
12-08-13, 13:42
Is there much UC LE out. Is le harassing guys for pulling over for a SW's...? When was up in Fresno. A.cop. Pulled. Me over simply stoppimg for. A.SW. The irritating thin is that I was not even talking to the SW.

The main thing is to recon and be aware if the cops are cracking down or not.Also be careful on Sunnymeade in Mo Valley. Sting on Thursday netted 21 arrests.

The cops in Corona, Riverside and Mo Valley, along with Sheriffs special team are very active right now... Good time to stay out of trouble.

Horn Dog 7
12-10-13, 13:07
Also be careful on Sunnymeade in Mo Valley. Sting on Thursday netted 21 arrests.

The cops in Corona, Riverside and Mo Valley, along with Sheriffs special team are very active right now... Good time to stay out of trouble.Maybe a good time to find a quiet AMP and hunker down and wait for all of this LE stuff to simmer down. Not a good time to be in jail for the holidays...

BigBrwnDik
12-10-13, 22:37
Also be careful on Sunnymeade in Mo Valley. Sting on Thursday netted 21 arrests.

The cops in Corona, Riverside and Mo Valley, along with Sheriffs special team are very active right now... Good time to stay out of trouble.Where did you see SW in movall I live there and haven't seen any??

Horn Dog 7
12-11-13, 20:18
Where did you see SW in movall I live there and haven't seen any??There aren't any SW in MoVal period!

HookerHunter
12-12-13, 13:21
There aren't any SW in MoVal period!Never been any SW near me either, bit for some reason my local LEO loves to put on stings, must be a homeland security $ thing!

Hargow20
03-01-14, 12:53
I will be working in Riverside next week. So if anyone has any recent news or SW contacts I would appreciate it.

Hargow.

GolferSphen
03-01-14, 19:32
I will be working in Riverside next week. So if anyone has any recent news or SW contacts I would appreciate it.

Hargow.Riverside is basically dead.

San Bernardino on be / L still has some action but mostly BSW with a few WSW and LSW mixed in.

Sucker Bill
05-02-14, 22:52
I am wondering if there are girls from The Wash that you can pick up.

I was on the 10 Freeway and exited Cedar and saw two girls south of the freeway. A blonde about 40 walking and looking like she was working, and a cute thin brunette with glasses fucking with a shopping cart in a parking lot. I didn't have time to stop, but these girls looked approachable and highly probable. Is there street action in this area?

I've also been around the 60 freeway from time to time at Rubidoux and seen street level girls around.

GolferSphen
05-02-14, 23:25
I am wondering if there are girls from The Wash that you can pick up.

I was on the 10 Freeway and exited Cedar and saw two girls south of the freeway. A blonde about 40 walking and looking like she was working, and a cute thin brunette with glasses fucking with a shopping cart in a parking lot. I didn't have time to stop, but these girls looked approachable and highly probable. Is there street action in this area?The area you are talking about it San Bernardino County, so you should check / post in that section.

Also, what / where is "The Wash"?

Sucker Bill
05-03-14, 23:26
The area you are talking about it San Bernardino County, so you should check / post in that section.

Also, what / where is "The Wash"?The Wash is the area near the aqueduct where all the homeless people live. I've heard it is like a mini city. With that many people living like animals, usually it is a good place to find girls willing to do anything for a few bucks.

GolferSphen
05-04-14, 01:13
The Wash is the area near the aqueduct where all the homeless people live. I've heard it is like a mini city. With that many people living like animals, usually it is a good place to find girls willing to do anything for a few bucks.Sorry, but what city and area of that city is the "Wash" in?

Mongoose7
05-04-14, 19:58
The Wash is the area near the aqueduct where all the homeless people live. I've heard it is like a mini city. With that many people living like animals, usually it is a good place to find girls willing to do anything for a few bucks.Okay. Where is the aqueduct? Give intersections, point of reference, location please.

TheHuntsman
07-31-14, 16:55
Around 6 am one day last week I saw this young looking BSW on University. She was wearing jeans with rips in the front, a black top that showed her stomach. She had hair that just touched her shoulder with some purple in it. Her ass was big and her stomach not totally flat, but not fat either. Picked her up and she quoted me 20 for head. We pulled over in a nice secluded spot and she went to work on my cock. She did a really good job for the price. Didn't use her hands at all. Just pure mouth and throat action as she sucked it hard and took it all the way down. At some points I felt as if she was trying to rush it when she would pick up speed while bobbing her head on my shaft, but she didn't not express herself verbally. Anyway, really good service. I wish I could remember her name other than it started with a the (Deanan? Diana? If you see a early to young 20's BSW with some thickness and purple in her hair and quotes you 20 for a BJ I suggest you take her up on it.

P.S. She said that she usually comes out around 3 am.

BillyBob84
02-11-15, 00:32
But you can't miss her. LOL This was my first time picking up a streetwalker ever. I'm used going to AMPs or girls via HX. But I saw this girl earlier in the day when I drove by while working. She flashed a wink at me so I had to get a better look. Made an excuse to go get food near by and drove down 4th from 'D' street headed east. They are typically always on the south side of the road. Cops never stop to bother them. Anyway, she's about 5'7" BSW, nice legs and thunder thighs that I loved but still a slender figure. Cute face and white hair. Yeah that also caught my eye. Nice voice. But saggy droopy boobs. . 6 for CBJ and cfs even though I was at least trying to get a BBBJ she wasn't going for it. That's her downfall at why I didn't snag her number.

Still not bad head game, tight kitty. She has potential if she went on hx or at least BP. I'm very picky on my chocolate ladies and rare when I go for them but she was cool. Now if I can talk her into any kind of bare fun I would have a go to. Cheers.

Angel Pena
02-11-15, 13:14
Yea, I know exactly who you are talking about. She used to have an ad on BP. She needs to start upgrading her menu!

But you can't miss her. LOL This was my first time picking up a streetwalker ever. I'm used going to AMPs or girls via HX. But I saw this girl earlier in the day when I drove by while working. She flashed a wink at me so I had to get a better look. Made an excuse to go get food near by and drove down 4th from 'D' street headed east. They are typically always on the south side of the road. Cops never stop to bother them. Anyway, she's about 5'7" BSW, nice legs and thunder thighs that I loved but still a slender figure. Cute face and white hair. Yeah that also caught my eye. Nice voice. But saggy droopy boobs. . 6 for CBJ and cfs even though I was at least trying to get a BBBJ she wasn't going for it. That's her downfall at why I didn't snag her number.

Still not bad head game, tight kitty. She has potential if she went on hx or at least BP. I'm very picky on my chocolate ladies and rare when I go for them but she was cool. Now if I can talk her into any kind of bare fun I would have a go to. Cheers.

BillyBob84
02-11-15, 20:09
Yes she does. She'd get a lot more work if she did. She's cute enough and has the figure. 10-1 she is pimped and he's the one that limits her menu.

Yea, I know exactly who you are talking about. She used to have an ad on BP. She needs to start upgrading her menu!

Angel Pena
02-12-15, 11:13
Yes she does. She'd get a lot more work if she did. She's cute enough and has the figure. 10-1 she is pimped and he's the one that limits her menu.Possibly? I'd love to nut up in that!

BillyBob84
02-22-15, 23:59
Possibly? I'd love to nut up in that!Me too LOL. Haven't seen them out lately. Maybe they got picked up LOL.

Hargow20
04-17-15, 02:17
Was wondering if anyone has any recent sightings of SW's in Riverside. ? I was up in Riverside, but was way to tired to do any cruising. I drove on University a few times, but did not see any signs of any SW's. Will be back up next week.

GolferSphen
04-17-15, 02:23
Was wondering if anyone has any recent sightings of SW's in Riverside. ? I was up in Riverside, but was way to tired to do any cruising. I drove on University a few times, but did not see any signs of any SW's. Will be back up next week.Riverside is basiclly dead. If you want street walkers, then head to san bernardino. Check the san bernardino area for more info.

GroovieFan
04-20-15, 04:34
Used to be lincoln was pretty good in days gone by for street trim. Anybody been out that way in a while?

BlackBone
06-11-15, 15:24
Used to be lincoln was pretty good in days gone by for street trim. Anybody been out that way in a while?Most of the time it is dead. 6th street you can catch something every once in a blue moon but the majority are disgusting looking addicts. I did get lucky one night and got head for. 2 from a drunk girl leaving the little bar / pool hall on 6th. She was brown hair and a little chubby but was worth it. I am not sure she was a SW but it worked out for me hehe. LE cruises up and down 6th street in the evening so the couple I have seen were during the day, late afternoon / early evening.

Bone.

Mr Quicky
10-17-16, 14:30
Hemet, CA.

215 South -> 74 East -> Florida Ave 11:50 am.

Police blocked State st so had to take the back road for a couple blocks. Cruised all the way to Fairview Ave. I don't think there's any SW close to the mountains. Decided to turn back. Zero street walker affection.

Left 12:21 pm.

Sucker Bill
07-24-17, 16:53
I was in the area and took a Ho Cruise through your charming little town. Holy shit, what a disappointment.

I drove up and down Magnolia and only saw homeless. I went up and down University and saw two uggos, one jumbo fatty, one crazy on a bicycle, and finally one little cutie. I turned around to head her off at the next corner and when she got close I took off. Her smile was like a large-mouth bass and showed about four teeth and some brain, and I swear she had a moustache. For tiny and skinny, she had a lot of nasty.

I then drove all the way up Cedar, which, to me, would be an ideal track. I picked up a girl there once but it didn't work out. This time, there was nothing.

NeedaBBBJCIM
08-01-17, 02:43
Looking to share provider of mine just help pay for me and yourself too. I have another Asian male friend too that we have done this before. Straight.

Bbw small right white MILF young 30's or late 20's for BBCIP and / or BBBJCIM gang bangs threesome or more. Just be clean and safe and cool in the riverside ca area usually during the middle of the day noonish Mondays through Friday and sometime sat. At her place or car dates or get a place. I'm a straight Asian male no gay. Leave me real contact information. Must talk and meet in person to know you are safe and real. Thanks pay range is around 240 or for just BJs 120 less or more should cover both of us. Let me know if not it's cool.

Hip Thrust 247
08-02-17, 16:22
I was in the area and took a Ho Cruise through your charming little town. Holy shit, what a disappointment.

I drove up and down Magnolia and only saw homeless. I went up and down University and saw two uggos, one jumbo fatty, one crazy on a bicycle, and finally one little cutie. I turned around to head her off at the next corner and when she got close I took off. Her smile was like a large-mouth bass and showed about four teeth and some brain, and I swear she had a moustache. For tiny and skinny, she had a lot of nasty.

I then drove all the way up Cedar, which, to me, would be an ideal track. I picked up a girl there once but it didn't work out. This time, there was nothing.Anyone's got any action on this track? Didn't even know a track existed in riverside.

NeedaBBBJCIM
08-14-17, 09:06
Looking to share provider of mine just help pay for me and yourself too. I have another Asian male friend too that we have done this before. Straight.

Bbw small tight white MILF young 30's or late 20's for bbcip and / or BBBJCIM gang bangs threesome or more. Just be clean and safe and cool in the riverside ca area usually during the middle of the day noonish mondays through Friday and sometime sat. At her place or car dates or get a place. I'm a straight Asian male no gay suff. Leave me real contact information. Must talk and meet in person to know you are safe and real. ThaNks pay range is around 240 or for just bjs 120 less or more should cover both of us. Let me know if not it's cool.

SocalBbfs
08-15-17, 15:49
Anyone's got any action on this track? Didn't even know a track existed in riverside.Riverside has been dead for at least 10 to 15 years.

Husky2009
11-25-19, 05:39
I seen a few good looking chicks 30 or younger who I took back to my house with 0 damage.

SocalBbfs
11-29-19, 13:16
I seen a few good looking chicks 30 or younger who I took back to my house with 0 damage.Where did you find them?

SteakTartare
11-29-19, 13:57
They usually hang out at the corner of His Wildest Fantasy Avenue and In His Dreams Street near downtown Riverside.

Steak.

I seen a few good looking chicks 30 or younger who I took back to my house with 0 damage.

Where did you find them?

SocalBbfs
11-30-19, 13:28
They usually hang out at the corner of His Wildest Fantasy Avenue and In His Dreams Street near downtown Riverside.

Steak.Haha that's exactly what I was thinking.

Tjinla2001
12-01-19, 01:45
It's best to have your own van, ultra clean. Girls are everywhere.

SaltyDog
12-01-19, 11:00
It's best to have your own van, ultra clean. Girls are everywhere.You cruising Riverside now TJ?

Husky2009
12-08-19, 13:41
Where did you find them?Different Spots I can't name one because there have been at least five experiences but usually the more ghetto parts of town. I was cruising by the Stater Bros on Iowa late at night in my truck and a hot brunette gave me that sex look when I passed by so I made a you turn and she hopped in without much cajoling just a "do you need a ride! I just knew she wanted to F me by the looks she gave me before I you turned. She was a WSW in her early 30's with a beautiful body nice fake boobs with a nice flat stomach but a drug problem (I got head first for at least ten minutes and boned her mish in my truck by some semis til I came in her with a rubber of course). I vaguely said I would give her money but she didn't call me out on it when dropping her off. Another was a young LSW on Magnolia and Jackson who I met after she waved at me while I was exercising on my bike. I was hanging out with her until me and her caught a bus back to my house (Once we got home she lied back on my bed and I lifted up her shirt to reveal the big C cup breast I was staring at our whole conversation and she begged me to eat her out but I declined because she didn't want to give me head first. She rode me on the corner of my bed and was moaning loud as hell). I'm sad because I didn't get the LSW's name for a future tango name because she was cute had a nice smile but was just down on her luck and was homeless with a possible drug problem. You have to get a feel for the streets my brother. I'm young but I'm skilled in the art of finesse.

Husky2009
12-08-19, 13:46
[Deleted by Admin]I'm not your average monger [Deleted by Admin]

Yes, you are. You're paying for sex like everybody else on this forum.

A2

TlcLives
12-11-19, 13:20
[[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Husky2009
01-06-20, 05:31
I picked up a WSW after scoping her out and asking her I she needed a ride and she jumped in my truck! She took a shower and let me CIM when she was in the shower. And let me CIM once again and the morning before work!

TlcLives
01-08-20, 13:28
I picked up a WSW after scoping her out and asking her I she needed a ride and she jumped in my truck! She took a shower and let me CIM when she was in the shower. And let me CIM once again and the morning before work!All for free, right?

Husky2009
02-02-20, 23:33
All for free, right?Alot of these girls who let me hit a home-run for free have drug problems / Family Problems. Although it doesn't happen a lot Riverside has been good to me when it comes to One night stands! I have picked up more than a few who tickled my pickle and they did this for free of charge unlike the girls on Fig / Western Or G St who want to make a profit. Riverside has a different set of politics than San Bernardino or Los Angeles in regards to the "game" because there isn't a high prevalence of pimps / hookers in an area like Riverside.

SaltyDog
02-03-20, 22:08
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Husky2009
02-03-20, 23:42
Damage was 50.

Tjinla2001
02-14-20, 17:05
You cruising Riverside now TJ?Just once in awhile, when I'm in the area for work. I really enjoy the women in the Inland Empire. Less attitude than the gals in OC. It's about the only area in Southern California left. I sure wish I had a time machine that would take be back to 1985.

Husky2009
05-17-20, 23:10
Just once in awhile, when I'm in the area for work. I really enjoy the women in the Inland Empire. Less attitude than the gals in OC. It's about the only area in Southern California left. I sure wish I had a time machine that would take be back to 1985.Yo man the thing about this hobby is that it keeps us young no matter how old TJINLA. Whether were in LA, IE, or OC I believe we as mongers could never trade in the feeling of fucking a hot and fit SW with big beautiful tits, a nice ass, and sweet smile which could take months to bed in a normal boyfriend / girlfriend relationship which is more exciting to me than going on any roller coaster because I feel like a kid in a candy store despite being a grown man.

YoDaddy1
03-04-21, 22:40
Whats up guys gonna be in riverside and was gonna see if there's any streets worth checking out or are they all dead.

SocalBbfs
03-07-21, 16:42
Whats up guys gonna be in riverside and was gonna see if there's any streets worth checking out or are they all dead.Not in Riverslime.

SaltyDog
03-07-21, 21:08
Whats up guys gonna be in riverside and was gonna see if there's any streets worth checking out or are they all dead.Asking asking and asking, interesting reading your posts. Take a drive and contribute at least one time my friend and maybe someone will ask you again to contribute to the thread.

Long Duck Dong II
07-15-21, 04:04
Asking asking and asking, interesting reading your posts. Take a drive and contribute at least one time my friend and maybe someone will ask you again to contribute to the thread.Right? Now I haven't been on here in years. I've taken some time to myself. So everything's a lot different. But I'll tell you this; if I take 5 to 10 min and do some quick reading and scanning thru, I I'll find anything I'm in the mood for be it, Latina, AMP, SW, esc, etc. I don't mean to sound like a total dick here, but I don't understand how people continue to come here and ask ask ask. Continue for sure. But even then, unless youe trying to grey info on a specific provider, or a specific question at a specific place, it takes almost no effort to find nearly anything you want.

CokeAnd420
11-09-22, 00:21
Came up here to visit my frat brother, thought I'd drive around university, I've notice to always find SW near all the hotels. Caught a bbw BSW out this afternoon quoted 1. 2 for qv. We went by her room and I ended up staying for hh. Cute face nice body even though she's big you can tell she is thick in the right places her name is Mendi. Gave her an extra. 8 for the extra time. Was definitely worth the fun. I don't think she is from here but I hope she visits San Diego next.

https://megapersonals.eu/public/escort_post_detail/27292825

Jc3005
11-02-23, 16:30
Anyone know where I can find a quickie with a riverside gal close to ucr.

JonathonJammer
11-18-23, 22:01
I'll be on business for a couple days 11/20/23-11/21-23 in riverside. Any info on who I can contact for a good time I would appreciate it? Contact info and donation info would be nice. I'm not picky just probably not a fat one. BBW with curves is okay but not obese LOL. Thanks. I'll be posting in a few forums because looks like not to active in this area at least not for awhile. Thanks.

MongerSeeker
11-22-23, 13:05
The street action has been fairly dead some time now. You might some girls. Riverside LE is very aggressive. There is SW's in San Bernadino by 6th & G. LE has been cracking down. Pomona is another option. But LE cracks down a lot.

I'll be on business for a couple days 11/20/23-11/21-23 in riverside. Any info on who I can contact for a good time I would appreciate it? Contact info and donation info would be nice. I'm not picky just probably not a fat one. BBW with curves is okay but not obese LOL. Thanks. I'll be posting in a few forums because looks like not to active in this area at least not for awhile. Thanks.