PDA

View Full Version : Found another good one!!

BigGuy
04-24-08, 01:46
Found a good one about two weeks ago here in good old S.B. Her name is Lilly, and she's from San Diego.

Did the usual 3 call system, once I made it to the room I was pleasantly surprised to find this girl was way better looking in person. She is very petite, maybe 5'2" tops, great body, kinda small up top, but that's what I like!! Shaved,Great ass, long blonde hair.

I recieved the whole hour, she's not a clock watcher by any means, and she seemed to get into the act pretty well.

I have seen alot of girls advertising on CL from San Diego lately, but it's been a long time since i've seen her add. She said she had seen too many girls from S.D. posting up here and wanted to wait till things slowed down till she came back. I'm glad I caught her when I did. It might be a while before she comes back.

She did tell me I should call her anytime i'm in the San Diego area. Total $$$ for the hour, light touching and playing, CBJ, CFS, diff. positions, and went the whole hour. Incall at her hotel on upper State St.

Here's some pics, Good Luck, BIGGUY

Slideguy
08-21-08, 18:01
You SB CL mongers have probably seen this MILF's postings. She hails from a little way up the 101 and comes into SB on a regular basis. She's a Full Figured Woman with a Popping DD Rack.

Called and left a message. She called back within 30 minutes. Set up something for the next time she was in SB. The day of, I called her to confirm and she told me where she was staying (Luxury Beachfront Resort). I got there and called for her room number. Very sexy and engaging on the phone. Door was left slightly ajar, so I walked right in and was greeted by her bare charms laid out on the bed. Put the $$ up front (Her first-timers rule).

Did a quick shower and jumped right into Wide Spread Legs for some Clean-Shaved Sweet DATY. She returned the favor with a good BBBJ. On with the hat and into doggy pounding with lots of slapping up against her great ass with titty fondling. Then took a break and finger banged her ass and love canal until she O'd. Cleaned up and chatted a bit but she quickly got me going again and Sucked Me Dry!

Sweet lady. Total MILF & GFE Experience. Cleaned up again and chatted, No Rush here. Some nice Deep Kisses on the way out with some much encouraged Ass Grabbing. Repeat? Definitely!

Errol Flynn
11-24-08, 02:46
After lots of mediocre CL experiences I had given up for awhile, but somehow found myself back looking at ads. Kayley's pictures looked almost too good to be true: first of all she showed her face and her body. Must be a CL first AND they were super cute if you still have fantasies about that slim brunette girl from college. But that's a personal choice of course.

From the first phone contact to the end of the date Kayley was bubbly and energetic. Typical two call system, but very easy to set up. She did ask me to wait a few minutes when I got there, but no big deal, and when the cute bundle of energy greeted me at the door I was glad I waited.

Hugging me in tight jeans and a form fitting shirt was a radiant lithe teenager, who to me looked even better than her pictures, Of course YMMV, and if big boobs and booty are priorities you probably won't have even been interested in her ad, but if you like perky breasts and a round but tight ass, flat stomach and pretty little face, you may be in heaven. Kayley swept me up in her arms and pulled me to the bed where we made out like teenagers (oh, I guess she IS a teenager), before I had even left her donation. We undressed each other and she told me shed like to start by giving me a message. Fine with me as I had booked an hour. I wouldn't call it the massage of a professional trained masseuse, but it was more like the one your girlfriend would give you.

After a while she had me roll over, nuzzled me for a bit and then applied a bright red condom and started a blow job. From there it was DATY (I don't usually do that with pros but she was so fresh and cute I couldn't resist) followed by mish, then a nice pounding doggie style. She may be a great actress, but Kaylee made all the right moans and expressions. Unfortunately I have trouble cumming with a condom on so suggested finishing with a hand job. Kaylee obliged with gusto and we finished up the session snuggling and making out. Except for the fact that everything was covered, this was as close to a GFE experience as you can get. If you're looking for a ***** to abuse please don't visit her, but if GFE sex with a pyt is up your alley, treat her well and I think she will do the same. YMMV, maybe we just made a good connection, but.

Chancelor
02-19-09, 17:44
Down here visiting and decided to look on the CL, saw this girl she's pretty hot. Well worth the price. Go see this one although no bbbj, but she was nice and tight.