PDA

View Full Version : 2000-2004 Archived Reports

Admin
04-09-02, 23:57
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Xmen0075
04-14-03, 09:00
Check the Broward County forum on action in Pompano Beach.

IslandNick
04-14-03, 23:22
Xmen0075,

I saw the post, whats the scoop.

Islandnick

Mad Max
03-09-04, 20:24
Cheetas is the only place to go in Pompano Beach

Mad Max

Mir
03-18-04, 05:29
Review of Forever Young (see sunsentinel ad)

This place is run by older ladies. But don't let that discourage you. Laura is the owner/senior massage therapist. She provides outstanding massage and a very good nude happy ending.

The price is $35 for 1/2 hr. I always tip $40 and they seem happy.

Rob Florida
03-26-04, 15:12
On Mir's advice I tried forever young. Had same experience, different girl. I don't remember the name but said a friend had been there but Laura took care of him. When she was ready to wash up I said my friend mentioned Laura works for tips, at which point she agreed. I left happy.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please consider using a comma to separate the phrases in your sentences and a single period at the end of each sentence. Thanks!

Mir
04-03-04, 04:15
Review of Healing Hands (NW corner of Sample Rd and Federal) 2nd floor, entrance on the back. Check the yellow pages for exact address.

There is a mix of latin ladies in here. Set up looks like legit massage only but I've gotten FS and everything in between at differente prices. It all depends on the girl who takes care of you. Last time I went it was $35 for 1/2 hr. I tipped $60. Once I got FS for $100 icluding the house fee, but that girl doesn't work there anymore.

NYC Expat
04-15-04, 16:50
Met Catherine yesterday afternoon on A1A a couple of blocks south of Atlantic Blvd. Her friend Ashley works in the same field.

Nice BBBJCIM. She wore a summer dress without panties. No bra, small breasts. She needed a loan of $3-4 bills.

Southpaw
05-16-04, 13:33
Can anybody tell me if Forever Young has any decent older ladies (40 and over) offering their services there?

Mir
05-16-04, 16:20
At Forever Young there's Laura, who is a very nice lady who provides outstanding massage and happy ending. She is a little heavy but attractive.

Barbara is in good shape and also gives very good massage with happy ending.

Rob Florida
05-17-04, 10:43
Sasha at Forever Young is great as well. She is a little younger then the others. She is black with nice large(fake) breasts and a pierced clit. BBBJ and DATY although YYMV.

Rob Florida
05-17-04, 14:10
Update:

Went back today. FS is available as well.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to remove the multiple periods at the ends of sentences. To avoid delays in future reports, please use just one period followed by a blank space at the end of sentences. Thanks!

Mir
05-25-04, 00:18
Could you please elaborate on who and how much was FS?

Thanks

Rob Florida
06-10-04, 08:26
It was with Sasha. I paid $100 for everything but as the saying goes YMMV

hcm4
12-09-04, 15:49
Hi, Florida mongers. Hcm is coming to Boca next week. I usally hit Famous for my massage, but saw that Forever Young may be an option. What is the address of this place? I see on the web that there is one located on Congress in Boca Is this it? If not, where, and are they still even open? Thanks, and PM me with info, if you can. I'll post what happens after I visit. If not, I'll most likely go back to Famous, or Stephanie's for my massage, and then post on that.

Hcm4