PDA

View Full Version : Thai Style Massage Places list

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Member #1062
04-21-08, 18:48
Here's the current listings from current Pennysaver April 08.

To my knowledge none of these places offer extras.

Massage Thailand
1750 Kalakaua # 3604
Phone 688-8828

Siam Thai Massage
1750 Kalakaua #3904
343-4910, 946-0546

Thai-Issan
655 Keeaumoku #204
Samsung Plaza
949-9888, 253-1371

Siam Health Land
98-030 Hekaha St. #9
Behind Cutter Ford
Aiea
488-8912

Chang Mai Massage
Century Center
275-6971

Thai Spa / Thai Hawaiian Massage
1750 Kalaukaua # 3102
230-7965

Busy Boy
04-21-08, 19:09
Chiang Mai is the same as Massage Thailand. They are both #3604.

Here's the current listings from current Pennysaver April 08.

To my knowledge none of these places offer extras.

Massage Thailand
1750 Kalakaua # 3604
Phone 688-8828

Siam Thai Massage
1750 Kalakaua #3904
343-4910, 946-0546

Thai-Issan
655 Keeaumoku #204
Samsung Plaza
949-9888, 253-1371

Siam Health Land
98-030 Hekaha St. #9
Behind Cutter Ford
Aiea
488-8912

Chang Mai Massage
Century Center
275-6971

Thai Spa / Thai Hawaiian Massage
1750 Kalaukaua # 3102
230-7965

Wet And Wild
04-21-08, 19:15
Does any of these places offer HE?

C Man
04-22-08, 04:32
I beg to differ as I received a HJ at Thai Hawaiian Massage. It was from the owner but it would've better from Channey!

Lrgdc
04-22-08, 07:16
So the handjob comes with the massage am I correct?

C Man
04-22-08, 14:42
The HJ is achievable but only after establishing a familiar rapport with Nina. 1st or even 2nd visits might not cut it. YMMV

C Man

Hawaii 50
04-23-08, 03:46
The HJ is achievable but only after establishing a familiar rapport with Nina. 1st or even 2nd visits might not cut it. YMMV

C ManBrother C Man, I'm sure this is an honest mistake. It appears you confused Siam Thai Owner, Nina, with kay (Thai Hawaiin Massage owner). I've had many massage sessions with Nina and never got any extras.

Shaun4153
04-23-08, 04:00
Had a great massage from Yuki-- but no extras.

Been going to Thai Hawaiin for years--and never had any extras. Strictly legit.

Shaun4153
04-23-08, 04:04
Kay hasnt been giving massage for 6 or 7 months---- how did you manage to get HJ from her?

Hmmmmm- thats a good trick.

C Man
04-23-08, 05:44
Brother C Man, I'm sure this is an honest mistake. It appears you confused Siam Thai Owner, Nina, with kay (Thai Hawaiin Massage owner). I've had many massage sessions with Nina and never got any extras PGolf

Yes you are soooo right PGolf. I stand corrected as it was Kay that I was referencing. No play with Nina. Thanks for setting it straight.

Happy mongering,
C Man

HawaiiSteel
04-24-08, 00:59
Kay is pregnant.

That is why she hasn't been massaging for a while.

DaveHi50
04-24-08, 01:40
Brother Shaun, that's because C Man and I are both great looking and Kay digs us

I'm better looking and Kay digs me more--I still never got extras from her--wtf?

Oh BTW Kay has gained weight because she preggy----I think you are both full of it--

Aloha-out!

C Man
04-24-08, 04:16
Easy all you tigers! Hate the game-not the playas!! My HJ experience with Kay happened last year. I have since move around to other digs making the mongering rotations. Keep safe and by the way she isn't carrying my baby.

C Man

Daspbrah
04-24-08, 04:38
Hello Gentlemen,

Can anyone kindly guide me to Hina, the young Japanese therapist?

I will check PS again, but maybe someone can help with more details.

Mahalo,

Das P Brah

Alohashorts
04-24-08, 13:54
This is CC 3102 right? Any other of the ladies in there give HE? Funny thing, I went there 3x thinking I was with Kay hoping for HE. I was actually with another lady who's name was similar...Fay,May,Gay. When I finally realized it, I felt like an idiot. Got great massages though, so it was all good.

HawaiiSteel
04-24-08, 22:28
No worries C MAN just figured its time for me to lay down some info on this board.

Wasn't me too!? HaHa

Shaun4153
04-25-08, 19:59
Has anyone been to Thai Hawaiian Massage, and had a massage from Darla? I just got a massage from her yesterday, and it was very good (and legit, no HJ or HE). She is really a knockout, so it was worthwhile. I'll be back.

DaveHi50
04-25-08, 23:32
I don't post to much but thought this might be helpful--- heres a breakdown of the Thai style providers in town- worth mentioning.

Kay Thai Hawaiian:

She has a number of girls all are great. Kay usually helps train the girls so they are all good at deep tissue- as well as thai style.

Kay is very skilled and give a very powerful deep tissue. She has been doing for a number of years, its hard to decide who is best.her or Nina from Siam Thai. But I think for deep tissue Kay is probably better.

Yuki has exceptional skill. She is great at deep tissue and is always so pleasant, she is a real pleasure to be with.

May has a special touch, I swear she can feel my energy. She is one of the best! Good Thai style too!

Darla has a smooth sensual style, very good massage!

Them is new and learning fast she will be up to speed soon.

All the girls here are so nice its hard to decide who is best-I can only say they are all good. I would like to have them all one day--hahahahaha

Saim Thai:

Nina is one of my favorites. Mostly because I have a crush on her. But besides that her massage is super! She is really skilled at true Thai style. So if you are into that she is the best choice.

Kat. Really sweet, pretty and good massage. She has good technique but lacks the power (just because she is soo petite). I'm kinda muscular so I need a very powerful massuse. But if you are not all that, she is great.

Nina has other girls.-I haven't tried so I can't comment on them.

There are others around but I can't really comment, but I don't think the others are worth mentioning.

I know there is an ongoing discussion about HE and Thai Masage- Heres what I know about it. The Thai girls I know treat massage as what it is-massage. It is part of their culture and they take pride in being good at it. They have elevated it to an art form. It is taught at Buddist temples in Thailand- most noteably what Pho, in BKK. The Thai women here are no exception and do not associate massage and sex together. They are seperate in their eyes. So when I hear about these girls giving HE for their work I find it difficult to accept. I know Nina won't allow it and would fire her girls if they did it. Kay is the same. Both could lose their business if they let this go on. I think you will have more luck with a Korean massuse or Haole if you are looking for extras. This is just my humble opinion but I know a LOT about Thai culture and have immense respect for these women.

Tramp Hawaii
12-15-08, 01:41
Is Thai Hawaiian still open? Where do they advertise? Is it cl,ps or someplace else?

I think some of the tipping that's going on for a legit thai massage is a little high most thai places already charge .60 an hour which is high compared to other legit massage places that only charge .40 to .50 an hour. If the thai places were to offer he one day what would we have to tip them? Another .60? for a total of 1.2 or more? better to go somewhere else and get fs for that price.

Eric Shin
12-15-08, 13:36
I've been told by a good friend that certain girls at the TH are getting sort of aggressive, to the point where they are negotiating rates for the HE.

Is Thai Hawaiian still open? Where do they advertise? Is it cl,ps or someplace else?

I think some of the tipping that's going on for a legit thai massage is a little high most thai places already charge .60 an hour which is high compared to other legit massage places that only charge .40 to .50 an hour. If the thai places were to offer he one day what would we have to tip them? Another .60? for a total of 1.2 or more? better to go somewhere else and get fs for that price.

Kapalua
12-16-08, 22:57
Is Thai Hawaiian still open? Where do they advertise? Is it cl, ps or someplace else?
One of their advertisements is on page 4 of the December 3 issue of the PennySaver. They are also advertising on craigslist, such as this craigslist ad posted on December 15:

***Thai Hawaiian Massage Special $60 / hr*** (Waikiki)

Date: 2008-12-15, 2:43PM HST

Hi, Welcom to Thai Hawaiian Massage Located at Century Center 1750 Kalakaua Ave #3102 We open everyday from 8:00am-1:00am we offer Thai Massage, Lomi Lomi, Shiatsu, Deep tissue, Swedish Massage For $60:00/HR and Special 4-hand Massage Only $100:00/HR, Please call (808) 230-7965 APPOINMENT ONLY!!!!

Dr Slim
12-17-08, 02:56
Originally posted by DaveHi50

"I know there is an ongoing discussion about HE and Thai Masage- Heres what I know about it. The Thai girls I know treat massage as what it is-massage. It is part of their culture and they take pride in being good at it. They have elevated it to an art form. It is taught at Buddist temples in Thailand- most noteably what Pho, in BKK. The Thai women here are no exception and do not associate massage and sex together. They are seperate in their eyes. So when I hear about these girls giving HE for their work I find it difficult to accept. I know Nina won't allow it and would fire her girls if they did it. Kay is the same. Both could lose their business if they let this go on."

DrSlim's response:

I've been to Thailand several times and got massages at least 6 times all at therapeudic massage establishments, all legit. Every time I got offered and accepted a HE. So I don't know what you're talking about. I am very aware that "so far" the thai massage places here don't give HE but I assure you, it has nothing to do with culture or art form. It has to do more likely with the boss/owner giving instructions not to do it. Girls in Thailand are poor and need the money, and its safe from the law. Time will tell what will happen here as the girls feel safer and need more money.

Tramp Hawaii
12-18-08, 03:05
One of their advertisements is on page 4 of the December 3 issue of the PennySaver. They are also advertising on craigslist, such as this craigslist ad posted on December 15:Thanks Kap.

Dr Slim as far as HE I'm 99% sure that HE will not happen at these places but I'm not into "mature" therapist who offer those perks. The only one I liked was SK but she's getting a little wierd for me. I'll settle for the younger thai ones and hope that one day it will happen.

Member #1062
12-21-08, 22:38
In my experience, DaveHi50 is correct when he says that HE is almost never offered at Thai massage places in Hawaii.
The owner/manager will "fire her girls if they did it" and ask the customer to go elsewhere if they ask for it.

In Thailand, like Hawaii, most places offer both Thai Traditional Massage and Oil massage.
However in Thailand the difference between them is very different.

With oil massage in Thailand, HE will almost always be offered at the end.

If you choose a Traditional Massage, it usually will NOT be offered.
You might get it if you ask for it, but usually you have to ask.

On the last day of my last trip, I got an massage in Chiang mai.
She was about 23, looks about 8.5, nice, natural C cups, about 110 lb....

It was definitely NOT Traditional...<sigh>
-

Mongers Rus
12-22-08, 06:17
I don't post to much but thought this might be helpful--- heres a breakdown of the Thai style providers in town- worth mentioning.

Kay Thai Hawaiian:

She has a number of girls all are great. Kay usually helps train the girls so they are all good at deep tissue- as well as thai style.

Kay is very skilled and give a very powerful deep tissue. She has been doing for a number of years, its hard to decide who is best.her or Nina from Siam Thai. But I think for deep tissue Kay is probably better.

Yuki has exceptional skill. She is great at deep tissue and is always so pleasant, she is a real pleasure to be with.

May has a special touch, I swear she can feel my energy. She is one of the best! Good Thai style too!

Darla has a smooth sensual style, very good massage!

Them is new and learning fast she will be up to speed soon.

All the girls here are so nice its hard to decide who is best-I can only say they are all good. I would like to have them all one day--hahahahaha

Saim Thai:

Nina is one of my favorites. Mostly because I have a crush on her. But besides that her massage is super! She is really skilled at true Thai style. So if you are into that she is the best choice.

Kat. Really sweet, pretty and good massage. She has good technique but lacks the power (just because she is soo petite). I'm kinda muscular so I need a very powerful massuse. But if you are not all that, she is great.

Nina has other girls.-I haven't tried so I can't comment on them.

There are others around but I can't really comment, but I don't think the others are worth mentioning.

I know there is an ongoing discussion about HE and Thai Masage- Heres what I know about it. The Thai girls I know treat massage as what it is-massage. It is part of their culture and they take pride in being good at it. They have elevated it to an art form. It is taught at Buddist temples in Thailand- most noteably what Pho, in BKK. The Thai women here are no exception and do not associate massage and sex together. They are seperate in their eyes. So when I hear about these girls giving HE for their work I find it difficult to accept. I know Nina won't allow it and would fire her girls if they did it. Kay is the same. Both could lose their business if they let this go on. I think you will have more luck with a Korean massuse or Haole if you are looking for extras. This is just my humble opinion but I know a LOT about Thai culture and have immense respect for these women.Nina is my favorite too. Going on my 3rd year with her, at least 3 time a month, usually once a week. But you should try her other girls too. If you don't catch Nina in the morning, she gets a little tired toward the afternoon because she's the only one really busy.

Thip is next best to me. If you actually like it harder, she's a little stronger in the hands. She's cute too.

Pranee is coming on pretty good too. She's been training under Nina. I used to see Pranee when she was by SamSung, and her style changed similar to Nina's. Darla was okay, but not for the price. Good looking though. Nice location too.

Mongers Rus
12-22-08, 06:21
Has anyone been to Thai Hawaiian Massage, and had a massage from Darla? I just got a massage from her yesterday, and it was very good (and legit, no HJ or HE). She is really a knockout, so it was worthwhile. I'll be back.Darla has a good location on Palolo Ave after Mckey Ds. Easy free parking and very private, in a house, but not worth the price she charges.

Better off going to Siam. Try Thip or Pranee. Nina is tops, but might be busy.

Thip is there Mon-Fri from 3pm, but she could come in earlier if you make an appt. Pranee is there on Tue,Thur & Fri. Usually all day.

Enjoy

Boku555
01-12-09, 07:06
Recently made an appointment with Ann to loosen up the kinks in the body. When she came downstairs and opened the door, didn't recognize her. She looked different than her pic (less attractive and skinnier). She massages out of her apartment. Received a great massage, including a lot of stretching. Definitely no extras. Talks a lot. Explained that she lost a lot of weight after returning from her trip to Thailand. Very nice personality. Sincere. Would go back for a quarterly maintenance check.

Mongers Rus
01-13-09, 06:28
Recently made an appointment with Ann to loosen up the kinks in the body. When she came downstairs and opened the door, didn't recognize her. She looked different than her pic (less attractive and skinnier). She massages out of her apartment. Received a great massage, including a lot of stretching. Definitely no extras. Talks a lot. Explained that she lost a lot of weight after returning from her trip to Thailand. Very nice personality. Sincere. Would go back for a quarterly maintenance check.Been seeing Ann for a while now. Pretty decent therapeutic/LomiLomi style massage. Like the private apartment atmosphere and parking right in front. She lost her weight from hiking, notice her CL pics are all outdoor hiking areas. You can totally forget about trying for HE, strictly legit. Like her looks and tight bod.

DM

Sancho2063
01-30-09, 01:26

Kay Thai Hawaiian:

They have elevated it to an art form. It is taught at Buddist temples in Thailand- most noteably what Pho, in BKK. The Thai women here are no exception and do not associate massage and sex together. They are seperate in their eyes. So when I hear about these girls giving HE for their work I find it difficult to accept.I concur! Maybe I am just old school but I go to Thai Hawaiin for massage. I had the 4 hand and it was not arousing at all. Although I enjoyed it It was hard to focus. I went after two or thee days of working out and I was sore all over. I was getting rubbed in all those areas at the same and there was no room for arousal. Another time I went back and had a regular massage and I dozed off at times. Thai Hawaiian is the place to go for massage.

Comp Dude 35
02-26-09, 03:46
Do you have anything to share, especially since this is your first post?

Thai Bar girl in Hawaii.

Now doing Thai Massage!

John Ross
02-26-09, 03:51
Do you have anything to share, especially since this is your first post?
I'm guessing it is Darla. lol

Comp Dude 35
02-26-09, 15:09
That wouldn't be a first and wouldn't be surprising either; heard things are slow all over and I feel the effects (no moa kala).

I'm guessing it is Darla. lol

Comp Dude 35
02-28-09, 21:10
My apologies now that you have proved the post with a pic; she looks pretty good, but kinda looks like Jennifer of Thai Issan. If this is her, then there won't be happiness at the end, only a good rub.
CD35

Straight outta Issan.

Thai massage therapist.

Every picture tells a story.

Member #4374
02-28-09, 23:46
My apologies now that you have proved the post with a pic; she looks pretty good, but kinda looks like Jennifer of Thai Issan. If this is her, then there won't be happiness at the end, only a good rub.
CD35
Brah, I no get it.
What he prove. So what he posted a pic. All I see is a girl standing by one street. Anybody can take one pic and post it here. Thai bar girl. Thai massages. Where? When? Info?
No prove shit!

This is a forum to give and take info not story telling.

John Ross
03-01-09, 00:19
How much is the barfine?

Morbius 1
03-01-09, 05:10
Yeah. Thats jennifer from thai issan massage.

Got any more pics. I know she has a nice ass.

I have had some massages with her. If you got more pics please share. Especially ass pics.

Mahalo

Straight outta Issan.

Thai massage therapist.

Comp Dude 35
03-01-09, 05:18
I made a comment to JS120 earlier and was just letting him know that I'm ok with his post; had nothing to do with you and your fuckin' comment.

Direct your post to the initiator, not the commentor, otherwise, shut the fuck up.

CD35

Brah, I no get it.
What he prove. So what he posted a pic. All I see is a girl standing by one street. Anybody can take one pic and post it here. Thai bar girl. Thai massages. Where? When? Info?
No prove shit!

This is a forum to give and take info not story telling.

Member #4374
03-01-09, 08:06
I made a comment to JS120 earlier and was just letting him know that I'm ok with his post; had nothing to do with you and your fuckin' comment.

Direct your post to the initiator, not the commentor, otherwise, shut the fuck up.

CD35
Whoa, take it easy! My apologies for the misunderstanding. What I was trying to say was why you went apologize to him for just posting a pic. You never do anything wrong. He never prove nothing. This was more intended to him for not posting any other info besides the pic. My bad. I should have wrote it better. Sorry!

Comp Dude 35
03-01-09, 20:19
My bad too, HC; should never respond to a post after a bad day as the language gets a little "testy". May have to go and find a good one to ground and pound the frustrations out!
Aloha, CD35

Whoa, take it easy! My apologies for the misunderstanding. What I was trying to say was why you went apologize to him for just posting a pic. You never do anything wrong. He never prove nothing. This was more intended to him for not posting any other info besides the pic. My bad. I should have wrote it better. Sorry!

Softball Slutt
03-02-09, 03:15
Recently made an appointment with Ann to loosen up the kinks in the body. When she came downstairs and opened the door, didn't recognize her. She looked different than her pic (less attractive and skinnier). She massages out of her apartment. Received a great massage, including a lot of stretching. Definitely no extras. Talks a lot. Explained that she lost a lot of weight after returning from her trip to Thailand. Very nice personality. Sincere. Would go back for a quarterly maintenance check.I tried her massage services awhile back & she disclosed to me her mortgage was Sub Prime-Massive for a squeaky 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Don Quijote Central! Plus, she runs a very legit massage service with no extras & signs everywhere disclosing her very legit services. With that said, she is losing weight probably because she is divorced, having to work long hours & worrying if she is going to come up with her insane mortgage just to stay afloat-NO LIE!

I do agree she gives a fine massage for a fine price!

Blake123
07-18-09, 05:03
Can someone give a brief overview of the Thai massage places at Century Center? There seems to be so many, Hawaii Thai, Thai Hawaii, Best Thai, some moved from here to there etc..

Sorry, I do rtff but it seems to be so mixed up lately.

Thanks.
These are the ones that I know.

Thai Hawaiian Room 3102 230-7965
Mai Thai Massage Room 1105 741-1629, 942-1081
Massage Thailand Room 3604 688-8828
Siam Thai Room 2603 343-4910, 946-0546
Best Thai Massage Room 3901 946-7741, 699-7741
Ann's place Room 2201 548 9194

Masa1
07-18-09, 18:12
These are the ones that I know.

Thai Hawaiian Room 3102 230-7965
Mai Thai Massage Room 1105 741-1629, 942-1081
Massage Thailand Room 3604 688-8828
Siam Thai Room 2603 343-4910, 946-0546
Best Thai Massage Room 3901 946-7741, 699-7741
Ann's place Room 2201 548 9194Best Thai Massage is in Suite #3904, not #3901

In the Lobby at Century Center there is a directory listing all the office #'s

Da One
07-19-09, 00:09
Is this ad for Best Thai?? 699-4454 All those Thai places have multiple ads and phone numbers. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1276992444.html
Thanks

Masa1
07-19-09, 00:39
Is this ad for Best Thai?? 699-4454 All those Thai places have multiple ads and phone numbers. http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1276992444.html

ThanksThis is Thai Hawaiian!

Chik0848
07-19-09, 01:10
Thanks

Try these numbers. They are for Best Thai Massage. The number above is for Thai Hawaiian.

946-7741 or 699-7741 or 354-7741

Hotrod82
08-16-09, 15:54
Went for 90 min, great massage and good stretching. Legit all the way no hint of extra what so ever even though I got hard as a rock while she was massaging my lower body. Great conversation, was even talking a lot about sex, cant rember how we got on the subject though. Showered up and left, will repeat for a great massage.

Tld101
08-16-09, 18:49
I notice several mentions of Yang and seems to be at CC but can not figure out where she is or what is the name of the studio she is. Can anyone help?

Blake123
08-17-09, 02:05
Went for 90 min, great massage and good stretching. Legit all the way no hint of extra what so ever even though I got hard as a rock while she was massaging my lower body. Great conversation, was even talking a lot about sex, cant rember how we got on the subject though. Showered up and left, will repeat for a great massage.
Yeah, her massage is excellent--probably the best legit massage I've ever had. Great personality, too. Definitely worth the money. Have already repeated and will repeat again and again.

Blake123
08-17-09, 03:26
I notice several mentions of Yang and seems to be at CC but can not figure out where she is or what is the name of the studio she is. Can anyone help?In the CC in room 3401. 927-0716. Enjoy and please post a report (in the "Massage Therapists" thread).

Morbius 1
08-19-09, 17:03
Went for 90 min, great massage and good stretching. Legit all the way no hint of extra what so ever even though I got hard as a rock while she was massaging my lower body. Great conversation, was even talking a lot about sex, can't rember how we got on the subject though. Showered up and left, will repeat for a great massage.This is Thai Mai.

Who has no jing jai.

So her face now flies high.

In the Internet Sky

Ar869
12-05-09, 20:43
This is Thai Mai.

Who has no jing jai.

So her face now flies high.

In the Internet SkyMorbius

Above is report #50 dated 8/19/09. How was Mai and is she worth going for a massage? Did she worked out of Century Center? What was the name of the place and on what floor/room did she work?

I've read several reports where customer mention YMMV with some provider.

If you don't mind, can you provide me some contact number or where she work at. I would like to go and see her massage.

BTW what is a jing jai?

AR869

Blake123
12-06-09, 03:56
Morbius

Above is report #50 dated 8/19/09. How was Mai and is she worth going for a massage? Did she worked out of Century Center? What was the name of the place and on what floor/room did she work?

I've read several reports where customer mention YMMV with some provider.

If you don't mind, can you provide me some contact number or where she work at. I would like to go and see her massage.

BTW what is a jing jai?

AR869
Mai gives a very, very good massage. She's legit. Yes, she's worth it. The name of the place is Mai Thai Massage, in Century Center, suite 3801, 741-1629.
BTW, I would disregard Morbius' comment--which doesn't make
any sense-- about Mai . It seems he no longer likes Thai women in general.

Member #1062
02-04-10, 22:31
When I saw this listing, I thought it might be an independent provider.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1585930664.html

"Positive energy and Healing touch" - "my private studio"...

I gave them a call and its just another ad for Thai Hawaiian.

Ck813
02-04-10, 22:53
This is Nan. Try Pat really pretty and very sensual awesome massage but strictly legit!

I think she is the second best MT I have seen!

When I saw this listing, I thought it might be an independent provider.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1585930664.html

"Positive energy and Healing touch". "my private studio".

I gave them a call and its just another ad for Thai Hawaiian.

Woweee
04-03-10, 03:16
Anyone have any info on where Pat is now and where to find her for massage?

Thanks

This is Nan. Try Pat really pretty and very sensual awesome massage but strictly legit!

I think she is the second best MT I have seen!

Member #1062
06-21-10, 19:16
Here is a pic of one of the girls at Thai Hawaiian.

Can someone provide a name?

Thai Hawn girl # 1

Member #1062
06-21-10, 19:19
Thai girl #2

Anyone know who this is?

Member #1062
06-21-10, 19:21
Thai girl #3

Who is this?

Member #1062
06-21-10, 19:22
Thai girl #4

I think this is May

Member #1062
06-21-10, 19:23
Thai girl #5

BBC003
06-21-10, 21:29
Thai girl #5

It's Kay, the owner of TH.

Eric Shin
06-22-10, 02:15
Yup..thats May....not much of a massage, but she serves as the tag team person for the girls that don't want to give you guys BBHJ. You could call her the closer if you want to use a baseball term.

Thai girl #4

I think this is May

Eric Shin
06-22-10, 02:16
This is Nan. She's nice, has implants that you can suck on. If you know her pretty good, she will allow FIV.

Thai girl #3

Who is this?

Eric Shin
06-22-10, 02:17
This girl just survives on her looks and is eye candy only. She's the type who think they actually give a good massage, but don't realize the guys cum just to have a hot babe touch them in hopes of getting something.

Thai girl #2

Anyone know who this is?

Eric Shin
06-22-10, 02:18
Kay is pretty fat and not one you want a massage from.

Thai girl #5

Eric Shin
06-22-10, 02:18
Pat picked up at least 10 lbs in the last few months. She has a BF and is moving to the mainland.

Here is a pic of one of the girls at Thai Hawaiian.

Can someone provide a name?

Thai Hawn girl # 1

Member #4569
06-22-10, 03:36
Anybody know who the haole girl is next to Pat at Thai Hawaiian?

Is she another girl a TH? Any reports?

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1803928089.html

Jbravo
06-22-10, 15:27
Yo,

The Nan.

Thai girl #3

Who is this?

Bradda Aces
06-22-10, 21:18
Anybody know if Nan at Thai Hawaiian will do any extras? Hj, bj, or fs, and if so what are the damages? She looks hot and wanna try but don't wanna go there and get a massage and leave with blue balls and have to dish out another 2.0$ at the amp. Thanks for any help.

Blake123
06-23-10, 04:46
Anybody know if Nan at Thai Hawaiian will do any extras? Hj, bj, or fs, and if so what are the damages? She looks hot and wanna try but don't wanna go there and get a massage and leave with blue balls and have to dish out another 2.0$ at the amp. Thanks for any help.
Scroll down to report #63. From what I've heard, YMMV and you will have to make the first move for a HJ probably because she's wary of LE. Don't waste your time and money going to any of That MPs thinking you might get FS. Keep in mind that the great majority of these gilrs have boyfriends/husbands, so your chances of getting together with them outside of the massage parlor are pretty slim. If you're looking for anything other than a HJ, it's best you go to an AMP to ensure you get what you really want.

One Day
07-05-10, 06:12
I just wanted to add info for reference, I'm tired of trying to always remember who's phone number is who's.

Photos used on craigslist as of 7/4/2010 attached as well.

MASSAGE THAILAND
Century Center, Suite 3604
Phone numbers used on Craigslist
275-6971
673-9157
688-8828
699-8888

Keywords for searching forum thread: 275-6971, 699-8888, 673-9157, 688-8828, 3604, Century Center, Massage Thailand

One Day
07-05-10, 06:18
I just wanted to add info for reference, I'm tired of trying to always remember who's phone number is who's.

THAI HAWAIIAN MASSAGE
CENTURY CENTER# 3203
230-7965
450-8794
692-3777
699-1719
723-4054
861-2505
861-6785

Keywords for searching forum thread: 230-7965, 450-8794, 692-3777, 699-1719, 723-4054, 861-2505, 861-6785, 3203, Century Center, Thai Hawaiian Massage

One Day
07-05-10, 06:29

THAI HAWAIIAN MASSAGE
CENTURY CENTER# 3203
230-7965
450-8794
692-3777
699-1719
723-4054
861-2505
861-6785

Keywords for searching forum thread: 230-7965, 450-8794, 692-3777, 699-1719, 723-4054, 861-2505, 861-6785, 3203, Century Center, Thai Hawaiian Massage

Thai Hawaiian uses so many photos had to do a second post. These photos were used just over the 4th of July weekend

Eric Shin
07-05-10, 21:06
Hey...whatever happend to Shay/Chay that used to work here? She had an huge rack and pretty face to go with it.

MASSAGE THAILAND
Century Center, Suite 3604
275-6971
673-9157
688-8828
699-8888

Keywords for searching forum thread: 275-6971, 699-8888, 673-9157, 688-8828, 3604, Century Center, Massage Thailand

One Day
07-06-10, 03:17
Thai girl #3

Who is this?

More photos of the Nan

Asstro
07-07-10, 00:42
Thai girl #2

Anyone know who this is?Black dress with red flower, she is in many of the pictures, Katana. Straight massage only, no HE.

Memahu
07-07-10, 03:41
Black dress with red flower, she is in many of the pictures, Katana. Straight massage only, no HE.

She would get my vote for the hottest looking one.

Plungeclub
07-09-10, 18:57
Just wanted to get some info on TH, as I've been going to mai at mai thai, but it seems she's strictly legit (great massage though) but at times I do want a little extra with my massage.

I wanted to know if TH has fully enclosed rooms, or rooms with those stupid 3/4 height walls? And I know its usually YMMV, but who am I most likely to get a HE from at TH? Would it be nan? She looks to be pretty hot and I wouldn't mind trying. Any info is appreciated.

Blake123
07-10-10, 04:32
Just wanted to get some info on TH, as I've been going to mai at mai thai, but it seems she's strictly legit (great massage though) but at times I do want a little extra with my massage.

I wanted to know if TH has fully enclosed rooms, or rooms with those stupid 3/4 height walls? And I know its usually YMMV, but who am I most likely to get a HE from at TH? Would it be nan? She looks to be pretty hot and I wouldn't mind trying. Any info is appreciated.
Try Nan or Mae. Nan is younger and a lot better looking, IMHO.

Eric Shin
07-10-10, 21:04
Yeah, I would tend to agree that Nan is better. Mae is more slutty and will try to play you to get more money out of your pocket. Nan is fun and will let you do more.

QUOTE=Blake123]Try Nan or Mae. Nan is younger and a lot better looking, IMHO.[/QUOTE]

Magnod
07-10-10, 22:47
From what I've read TH is pretty expensive for extras. is that accurate?

CM0069
07-10-10, 23:38
More photos of the NanNan ought to start her own business, she probably be rakin the moolah if she did go independent.

Plungeclub
07-11-10, 15:26
Thanks for the info, guys. I'll be trying her out the next time I get the urge. I also hear alot of talk about nala, but every time I go to her website there is no contact info, or booking info that pops up for me. Just her pic by the ocean and a blue page background. Can someone PM me her contact number or a way I can book with her too? I'd like to try them both and see who "cums" out on top. LOL.

Blake123
07-12-10, 03:54
Thanks for the info, guys. I'll be trying her out the next time I get the urge. I also hear alot of talk about nala, but every time I go to her website there is no contact info, or booking info that pops up for me. Just her pic by the ocean and a blue page background. Can someone PM me her contact number or a way I can book with her too? I'd like to try them both and see who "cums" out on top. LOL.
Nala is at 551-5460

Plungeclub
07-12-10, 16:09
Thanks for the contact info, blake. I guess I'll flip a coin between nala and nan the next time the urge hits (a. K. A. Later this week, hahaa)

Nomad03
07-14-10, 23:32
From what I've read TH is pretty expensive for extras. is that accurate?I just went to TH for the first time today. No extras were offered to me. Maybe because 1st time or look like LE. Might try again with a different MT there.

Huggy Duggy
07-16-10, 03:01
I just went to TH for the first time today. No extras were offered to me. Maybe because 1st time or look like LE. Might try again with a different MT there.Funny what those thai hawaiian craigslist ads can do to a man's mind.

Jbravo
07-16-10, 05:50
Yo,

Been there many times, can say TH pretty young things are nothing more than teasers. Not good at massage either, no HE. Katana is nice looking, but massage is average-not deep at all, just rubs u. Pat starts strong for 5 min, then gets progressively weaker till its just plain bad.

Mai, Eve, Thip all give better legit massage.

Only game reported there recently from May, Tammie(now gone?), Nan. Maybe Mimi. (did before when she was May#1)

No one else reported any HE from any other TH girls, so I'm concluding they leave you blue balls just like me. Fool you with them ads.

Lose money.

Jb

I just went to TH for the first time today. No extras were offered to me. Maybe because 1st time or look like LE. Might try again with a different MT there.

Joe Som
07-16-10, 06:01

Nan is okay. Looks older in person. Okay massage. I didn't get extras, but I didn't ask. Saki is younger, but thicker. Japanese. Massage is a bit suggestive, so extras might be available.

Vince 808
07-18-10, 21:12
Vince has been to many MT's but is still searching for the perfect one: Pretty, nice body, happy start and happy ending which means 60 minutes of sensual massage and a nice person. Nan and May at TH give HE's for sure. I think you just gotta flirt with them from the beginning so they know you're not there just for a legit masage or possibly LE.

Blacks
07-20-10, 15:11
Is Thai Healing the only Thai MP in Town?

I haven't seen any others posts on other places.

Jbravo
07-20-10, 21:46
Yo,

Confirmed HE from Tammy and Mimi also. Nan let you hands roam. Tammy offered xtras. May HE play but no roam. I heard the japanese therapist also plays-haven't confirmed. YMMV, as not offered to everyone.

Rest are eye candy at best.

Jb

Vince has been to many MT's but is still searching for the perfect one: Pretty, nice body, happy start and happy ending which means 60 minutes of sensual massage and a nice person. Nan and May at TH give HE's for sure. I think you just gotta flirt with them from the beginning so they know you're not there just for a legit masage or possibly LE.

Member #4671
07-23-10, 22:16
Who is the girl in the white? I've seen her there but I always see nan. Don't want to make nan mad by asking her who she is.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1855772099.html

Showtime2169
07-24-10, 06:42
I got off a 24 hour shift and wanted to check out Thip who was recommended by a friend. Called and made an appointment-I said that I was looking for a deep tissue massage-said she was available and told her that I was at Mililani.

We agreed on a 1:00pm appointment, it was a little after noon. I pulled into the CC parking structure and called her on my cell again to let her know I was there (it was 12:53). I took the parking elevator down (took too long) and waited again for the other one in the lobby to go up. While I was in the elevator, she called and asked if I was going to show up-sheesh!

She greeted me at the door, and I thought "nice! " Young, slender and pretty. She led me though a darkened living room area with some other MTs hanging out to my room. She asked me if I wanted to shower first and I accepted. When I came out, some of the girls were hanging out in the kitchen area and giggling. Thip walked me back to my room and then told me that she could not do deep tissue because she had surgery on her wrist (I think) and that "Janey" was going to massage me. WTF! I told Thip that I would be satisfied with medium, but she laughed and a "plain Jane- 5' even- 40 something" Janey walked me to the table.

All in all the Deep Pressure was pretty good, not as good as Michelle from Rejuve. Janey must've been around 100lbs vs Michelle (150lbs easy).

I took another shower to wash off the oil she used. When I came out, the owner Mai handed me a receipt and told me $110. WTF again!

I told he that this was a mistake and she said no! I argued again that it was not the price that I was told when I made the appointment. She stood her ground and push the g*damn paper into my chest and said that was the price for 2 MT. Before I totally lost it, Janey entered and told her that I was her client. Just then, another dude walked in and said that he was the one who brought his wife for the 2 table room.

We all laughed. Well me not so much.

Asstro
07-24-10, 22:42
Who is the girl in the white? I've seen her there but I always see nan. Don't want to make nan mad by asking her who she is.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/1855772099.htmlThe one in white might be Leni, no HE, but not 100% sure.

Blake123
07-25-10, 03:40
I got off a 24 hour shift and wanted to check out Thip who was recommended by a friend. Called and made an appointment-I said that I was looking for a deep tissue massage-said she was available and told her that I was at Mililani.

We agreed on a 1:00pm appointment, it was a little after noon. I pulled into the CC parking structure and called her on my cell again to let her know I was there (it was 12:53). I took the parking elevator down (took too long) and waited again for the other one in the lobby to go up. While I was in the elevator, she called and asked if I was going to show up-sheesh!

She greeted me at the door, and I thought "nice! " Young, slender and pretty. She led me though a darkened living room area with some other MTs hanging out to my room. She asked me if I wanted to shower first and I accepted. When I came out, some of the girls were hanging out in the kitchen area and giggling. Thip walked me back to my room and then told me that she could not do deep tissue because she had surgery on her wrist (I think) and that "Janey" was going to massage me. WTF! I told Thip that I would be satisfied with medium, but she laughed and a "plain Jane- 5' even- 40 something" Janey walked me to the table.

All in all the Deep Pressure was pretty good, not as good as Michelle from Rejuve. Janey must've been around 100lbs vs Michelle (150lbs easy).

So, this is something that happened before May of this year. Thip moved out of Mai Thai in early May. Wondering why are you reporting this just now?

Blacks
07-25-10, 07:14
Are there any other Thai AMP's in town?

Plungeclub
09-22-10, 14:01
I still haven't been able to check out nala, but was able to speak to her by phone the other day. Work's been keeping me too busy to get there during her hours. Can someone tell me if she has a shower at her place as well? I hope so, especially if its an oil massage.

Brutal One
09-22-10, 22:42
So, this is something that happened before May of this year. Thip moved out of Mai Thai in early May. Wondering why are you reporting this just now?

Clearly showtime has an issue with Thip. This same post was made a while ago, with exactly the same wording. Why post it again? Thip has been in her own place for quite a while now, as Blake has correctly posted.

Jb Good
09-23-10, 02:09
I still haven't been able to check out nala, but was able to speak to her by phone the other day. Work's been keeping me too busy to get there during her hours. Can someone tell me if she has a shower at her place as well? I hope so, especially if its an oil massage.Yes and she uses oil but she is also very careful and uses hot towels to wipe off the oil after she finishes working on an area. like your legs.

Blake123
09-23-10, 03:47
I still haven't been able to check out nala, but was able to speak to her by phone the other day. Work's been keeping me too busy to get there during her hours. Can someone tell me if she has a shower at her place as well? I hope so, especially if its an oil massage.
I assume you are talking about the Nala who is in Century Square. Yes, she has a shower. BTW, Nala is not Thai.

Mongers Rus
09-23-10, 04:53
Clearly showtime has an issue with Thip. This same post was made a while ago, with exactly the same wording. Why post it again? Thip has been in her own place for quite a while now, as Blake has correctly posted.
I concur....If he new Thip really well, he would know that she's one of the best. She did have some surgery and is limited with her massage. Next time ask for Kat at Thip's place, or see Nina. She's the legend. Don't even compare any of these girl's to Rejuve.
Rus

Plungeclub
09-24-10, 01:37
I assume you are talking about the Nala who is in Century Square. Yes, she has a shower. BTW, Nala is not Thai.Maybe I posted in the wrong section. What is Nala's ethnicity? If I may ask.

Gargoyles69
09-24-10, 02:20
Nala is at 551-5460Here your pic

http://www.wix.com/honolulumassage/honolulu-massage-therapy-contact-card

John Ross
09-30-10, 02:37
Anyone know of this place?

█▓▒__AMAZING_THAI MASSAGE_THAI YOGA_█▓▒ (DATE ST. BY WAIKIKI)
Date: 2010-09-29, 2:37PM HST
Reply to: serv-dggxh-1980772282@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

★★ #.1 Relaxing THAI Massage ((((9am-2am))))

LOOKING FOR THAT GREAT THERAPIST,
FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE WHO JUST KNOWS WHAT TO DO, HOW TO DO IT?
THEN WHY LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE? HERE WE HAVE THE BEST PROFESSIONALS TRAINED IN ALL FORMS OF MASSAGE TECHNIQUES.
WE HAVE CERTIFIED THERAPISTS IN THAI REFLEXES, DEEP TISSUE TECHNIQUES, SWEDISH EFFLEURAGE, LOMI LOMI AND EVEN SHIATSU!
WE HAVE SPECIALS FOR COUPLES MASSAGE OF , 4 HAND SPECIALS $120 AN HOUR.
STANDARD RATES ARE $60 AN HOUR, $90 AN HOUR HALF,

HOURS OF OPERATION ARE 9AM TIL MIDNIGHT
OPEN FROM SUNDAY TO SATURDAY
MALE AND FEMALE CLIENTS WELCOMED.
MAT10646
Location: DATE ST LAAU BY WAIKIKI ****FREE PARKING***** CALL 808-699-3378 and have a goodONE

Comp Dude 35
09-30-10, 18:45
Wassup JR - the number in the ad is Darla's cell that she had in her old ad when she was on Pensacola (above the freeway); never saw her so I don't know if that's her or a friend.
CD35

Anyone know of this place?

█▓▒__AMAZING_THAI MASSAGE_THAI YOGA_█▓▒ (DATE ST. BY WAIKIKI)
Date: 2010-09-29, 2:37PM HST
Reply to: serv-dggxh-1980772282@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

★★ #.1 Relaxing THAI Massage ((((9am-2am))))

LOOKING FOR THAT GREAT THERAPIST,
FOR THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE WHO JUST KNOWS WHAT TO DO, HOW TO DO IT?
THEN WHY LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE? HERE WE HAVE THE BEST PROFESSIONALS TRAINED IN ALL FORMS OF MASSAGE TECHNIQUES.
WE HAVE CERTIFIED THERAPISTS IN THAI REFLEXES, DEEP TISSUE TECHNIQUES, SWEDISH EFFLEURAGE, LOMI LOMI AND EVEN SHIATSU!
WE HAVE SPECIALS FOR COUPLES MASSAGE OF , 4 HAND SPECIALS $120 AN HOUR.
STANDARD RATES ARE $60 AN HOUR, $90 AN HOUR HALF,

HOURS OF OPERATION ARE 9AM TIL MIDNIGHT
OPEN FROM SUNDAY TO SATURDAY
MALE AND FEMALE CLIENTS WELCOMED.
MAT10646
Location: DATE ST LAAU BY WAIKIKI ****FREE PARKING***** CALL 808-699-3378 and have a goodONE

Da One
10-01-10, 00:03
Wassup JR - the number in the ad is Darla's cell that she had in her old ad when she was on Pensacola (above the freeway); never saw her so I don't know if that's her or a friend.
CD35
Yea, it's Palolo/Pensacola/now Date St. Darla. Been there too, same apt/massage business place.
The parking sucks at night on Date street. It's the same legit (with me) high priced with lots of teasing massage. Beware of the 4-hand upsell when you walk in, unless that's what you're looking for. When I went I seen two other Thai girls there, but didn't see the girl in her ad pic.

John Ross
10-01-10, 00:09
Thanks guys. Looks like Darla is on the move again and has dropped her rates. An earlier ad said massages after 9 pm were $80.

Brutal One
10-01-10, 00:09
Yea, it's Palolo/Pensacola/now Date St. Darla. Been there too, same apt/massage business place.
The parking sucks at night on Date street. It's the same legit (with me) high priced with lots of teasing massage. Beware of the 4-hand upsell when you walk in, unless that's what you're looking for. When I went I seen two other Thai girls there, but didn't see the girl in her ad pic.

Apparently she's come down in her rates! When I saw her in Kaimuki, she was charging $80 an hour. I also think Darla is way better looking than the girl in the pic, but I havent seen her in over a year. Strictly legit for me too....

Showtime2169
10-24-10, 06:57
Clearly showtime has an issue with Thip. This same post was made a while ago, with exactly the same wording. Why post it again? Thip has been in her own place for quite a while now, as Blake has correctly posted.The only issueI have is the switch. Could have told me no can on the deep tissue.

". With exactly the same wording? " I did not report this before.

Also did not know that the was a statute of limitations.

Kanaka01
10-25-10, 04:45
Checked out Sawatdee Thai Massage in the Hawaiki Tower across from Ala Moana Center. Go up the ramp on Waimanu street in the back of the building, thru the main door and up to the second floor room #404.

Great LEGIT massage from Angela (local gal. .55 hr.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2023311482.html

H Mobius
11-08-10, 23:29
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2048158507.html

Went for the second time in several months, as I just wanted a massage. Very good covered legit oil massage just like last time. I didn't get her name because the massage really chilled me out, but after the session she left, saying that she's on-call upstairs but wouldn't say where.

If I like it why not go more frequently? Because they are strictly legit and even have a warning sign in the bathroom, whereas the girls I had were quite tempting (the first girl was leggy, and this one had Cs on display.

I like them because they accept walk-ins and are very pleasant. I was willing to see whomever, and sometimes with appointments at other places they overbook and I don't want to wait around especially in the common area for obvious reasons.

They used to have you park in the visitor stall and they would validate but now they have a pass so this time I got stuck paying for parking. Just a note.

H M

Tiredguy
12-13-10, 01:14
Took a chance on the "Wed. Special" for $50 / hr.. Girls looked cute in the CL picture and I couldn't remember what was avail. (I was looking for a good stretch and finish) and who was at this place.

Learned my lesson for not memorizing the whole Forum, I guess.

Met at the door by a short, kind of cute girl with a sexy bra showing, so my hopes were up.

My therapist was pretty plain. Wearing basically sweats. I tried to ditch the towel on the flip and made some headway (my hopes were up again).

Then the "weird" thing happened. First, some talk from outside in Thai and a quick answer. Then it happened again.

Then, a second girl came in. Cuter and wearing a short skirt.

I thought. Ah, the "closer".

She started rubbing my leg and the original girl was working on my arm. They were carrying on a full-on conversation in Thai while massaging. I was still hopeful, but it was getting annoying.

To make a long story shorter. Nothing happened. A 3rd girl even came in while I was hanging out (but I think she was plugging in her cell phone to charge).

I think this is Nina's place. And I went to her years ago when she was by herself in a tiny place.

Nice, clean establishment. And I got half of what I wanted. But the talking, talking, talking was a first for me.

Blake123
12-13-10, 04:11
Took a chance on the "Wed. Special" for $50 / hr. Girls looked cute in the CL picture and I couldn't remember what was avail. (I was looking for a good stretch and finish) and who was at this place.

Learned my lesson for not memorizing the whole Forum, I guess.

Met at the door by a short, kind of cute girl with a sexy bra showing, so my hopes were up.

My therapist was pretty plain. Wearing basically sweats. I tried to ditch the towel on the flip and made some headway (my hopes were up again).

Then the "weird" thing happened. First, some talk from outside in Thai and a quick answer. Then it happened again.

Then, a second girl came in. Cuter and wearing a short skirt.

I thought. Ah, the "closer".

She started rubbing my leg and the original girl was working on my arm. They were carrying on a full-on conversation in Thai while massaging. I was still hopeful, but it was getting annoying.

To make a long story shorter. Nothing happened. A 3rd girl even came in while I was hanging out (but I think she was plugging in her cell phone to charge).

I think this is Nina's place. And I went to her years ago when she was by herself in a tiny place.

Nice, clean establishment. And I got half of what I wanted. But the talking, talking, talking was a first for me. It used to be Nina's place. Tanya, formerly of Best Thai, is the new owner as of a few months ago.

Tiredguy
12-14-10, 00:40
It used to be Nina's place. Tanya, formerly of Best Thai, is the new owner as of a few months ago.So, is it worth a second visit? (I agree with some review about the 100 phone numbers at Century Center for the Thai places. Very hard to keep up with even with a forum).

My next stop was going to be Best Thai. For better results. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Annie (the 2nd girl in the door) for a full service session.

Tanx!

George111
12-14-10, 01:14
Made an appointed with Nikki. Solid body with no HE. Massages very close to the areas.

Mongers Rus
12-14-10, 06:29
So, is it worth a second visit? (I agree with some review about the 100 phone numbers at Century Center for the Thai places. Very hard to keep up with even with a forum).

My next stop was going to be Best Thai. For better results. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Annie (the 2nd girl in the door) for a full service session.

Tanx! If you want a legit real Thai Massage, than this is the place to go. Tanya is awesome. Owner now. Kylie is awesome (very strong). Pam, Lucky, Tida, all awesome. Nina still works out of Siam, she's the legend. Thip is great to working out of the 5th floor. 505 I think. Kat works with Thip and is good too. All legit, if thats what your looking for. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Rus

Mongers Rus
12-14-10, 06:32
Yea, it's Palolo / Pensacola / now Date St. Darla. Been there too, same apt / massage business place.

The parking sucks at night on Date street. It's the same legit (with me) high priced with lots of teasing massage. Beware of the 4-hand upsell when you walk in, unless that's what you're looking for. When I went I seen two other Thai girls there, but didn't see the girl in her ad pic. Been to Darla before in Palolo. To me, doesn't compare to girls at Siam, Nina or Thip. And she charges more.

Rus

Blade82
12-14-10, 06:46
If you want a legit real Thai Massage, than this is the place to go. Tanya is awesome. Owner now. Kylie is awesome (very strong). Pam, Lucky, Tida, all awesome. Nina still works out of Siam, she's the legend. Thip is great to working out of the 5th floor. 505 I think. Kat works with Thip and is good too. All legit, if thats what your looking for. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

RusForgot the name but that place in the Sam Sung Plaza is also really good. No lookers from my experience but all know what they are doing.

Secret Agent
12-14-10, 08:02
Forgot the name but that place in the Sam Sung Plaza is also really good. No lookers from my experience but all know what they are doing.Yup that's Thai-issan and they seemed completely legit. Had a pretty one there I think her name was Jenny. But I had Gabi who gave a great massage for 90 mins sorry it was about a year ago and forgot what I paid.

Blake123
12-15-10, 03:34
Yup that's Thai-issan and they seemed completely legit. Had a pretty one there I think her name was Jenny. That was probably Jennifer. She's the owner.

Jbravo
12-15-10, 04:26
Yo,

Had her too Nice manmade see / the.

She is a teaser, nice ass she let me grab, but she didn't go for jr. Waving at her, he he.

Her massage is pretty weak and unorganized.

Jb.

Made an appointed with Nikki. Solid body with no HE. Massages very close to the areas.

Max808
12-15-10, 05:32
Yup that's Thai-issan and they seemed completely legit. Had a pretty one there I think her name was Jenny. But I had Gabi who gave a great massage for 90 mins sorry it was about a year ago and forgot what I paid.Yes, they are strictly legit and the girls are all licensed therapists.

Alohano
12-16-10, 04:33
They have a new ad with their therapists pictured. Can you name them. Especially those you would recommend.

I have seen "Anna", the therapist on the right. She is very, very good, very attractive and I would definitely recommend. Legit so don't ck her out looking for play.

Mongers Rus
12-16-10, 05:44
They have a new ad with their therapists pictured. Can you name them. Especially those you would recommend.

I have seen "Anna", the therapist on the right. She is very, very good, very attractive and I would definitely recommend. Legit so don't ck her out looking for play. If that's the pic with three girls. Than looking at it from your left to right, is Tanya (owner) , Tida, and not sure girl on right. Maybe Lucky. Basically everyone at Siam is great. Tanya, her sister Kylie, Tida, all hot too. Lucky, Pam, all great massage technicians. Don't forget Nina still works out of Siam. She's a legend when it comes to massage.

Rus

Alohano
12-16-10, 12:49
Thanks a lot for the reply. Check out this link. This is their newest ad.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2113434392.html

Anna is on the right. You are indeed correct. There are many very attractive therapists and it's a great place to visit right now.

George111
12-20-10, 16:07
Tried Lucy at Thip's place. I thought she looked like the picture in the ad but she looked different. I guess she didn't have make up. When I got there I asked if that was her, she said yes. Good massage and nice personality. No hint of HE. I couldn't really talk too much because Thip was in the next room.

Mongers Rus
12-22-10, 04:50
Nina's new place just opened. She's running a $45 per hour special now. The place is brand new and really nice. Big shower, rooms are big. She has 2 local therapists right now. Didn't try though, as Nina's been my therapist for the last 5 years. Check it out if your a Nina fan.

Rus

Eric Shin
12-22-10, 13:37
Seems Lucy is going back and forth between Thip and Ta's place. @Ta Best Thai place Lucy would give the HE (and I've heard that even more is on the menu with her but never confirmed). I've heard some of the other Thai girls talk shit about her saying she has a really bad rep. My experience is that she does the korean bar hostess thing where she begins to tease junior then start negotiating a price. She wanted 2. 0 for an HJ. . Of course I didn't pay that.

Tried Lucy at Thip's place. I thought she looked like the picture in the ad but she looked different. I guess she didn't have make up. When I got there I asked if that was her, she said yes. Good massage and nice personality. No hint of HE. I couldn't really talk too much because Thip was in the next room.

George111
12-22-10, 14:23
Seems Lucy is going back and forth between Thip and Ta's place. @Ta Best Thai place Lucy would give the HE (and I've heard that even more is on the menu with her but never confirmed). I've heard some of the other Thai girls talk shit about her saying she has a really bad rep. My experience is that she does the korean bar hostess thing where she begins to tease junior then start negotiating a price. She wanted 2. 0 for an HJ. . Of course I didn't pay that.Thanks Eric, I will try again for the right price and report back.

Joe Som
12-28-10, 06:56
Seems Lucy is going back and forth between Thip and Ta's place. @Ta Best Thai place Lucy would give the HE (and I've heard that even more is on the menu with her but never confirmed). I've heard some of the other Thai girls talk shit about her saying she has a really bad rep. My experience is that she does the korean bar hostess thing where she begins to tease junior then start negotiating a price. She wanted 2. 0 for an HJ. . Of course I didn't pay that.Lucy did HE at Ta's. Fair price at $.40. She even let you feel bare top. Thip's pretty strict about not giving extra's.

Member #1062
02-20-11, 18:04
I went to Thai Isaan at Samsung Plaza last week and asked for a traditional thai (non-oil) massage.

I was led to a room with a table so I went back to the cashier receptionist and said no, a traditional massage (which is usually done on a mat on the floor). Not oil.

She said OK, no problem, so I undressed and got on the table anyway.

The therapist started massaging me with no oil through the sheet.

She was very small but very strong. I had to tell her at least 5 times that she was hurting me and to lighten up before it was tolerable.

I never got the traditional thai stretching massage that I was looking for and went out in more pain than when I came in.

As I left I looked for the receptionist cashier to complain but of course she was not there. Only my therapist waiting for her tip.

I haven't been there for a while but this place used to be pretty good.

Now the place seems dark, grungy, smells like oil everywhere, there was oil on the floor.

What happened?

Damages: $60 + $10 tip but I'll never go back.

GKaniho
02-22-11, 19:23
Is this place legit or do they play?

Blake123
02-23-11, 03:47
Is this place legit or do they play?YMMV. They want much more than the standard rate.

TheEvilOne808
02-27-11, 17:25
Guys,

I really wanted to visit TH today.

I just joined the forum and noticed that you folks frequent other women as well. Well just as an update I tried calling asking for Nan and Tammy who were fired per whomever picked up the phone (the 230-7965 number)

May was off, so I was very disappointed as her HJ service is the best mixed with her massage.

Read what I did instead in my post on Massage Therapists section.

Blake123
02-28-11, 03:40
Guys,

I really wanted to visit TH today.

I just joined the forum and noticed that you folks frequent other women as well. Well just as an update I tried calling asking for Nan and Tammy who were fired per whomever picked up the phone (the 230-7965 number)

May was off, so I was very disappointed as her HJ service is the best mixed with her massage.

Read what I did instead in my post on Massage Therapists section. Nan (the one with the small body and big boobs) was fired? That explains why I haven't seen her TH CL ads for the past six months. Wonder where she's at now.

Blade82
02-28-11, 07:25
Nan (the one with the small body and big boobs) was fired? That explains why I haven't seen her TH CL ads for the past six months. Wonder where she's at now.One provider from TH told me that if you still have her number then I should try call. Unfortunately I depended upon her adds to get her number.

H Mobius
02-28-11, 22:33
One provider from TH told me that if you still have her number then I should try call. Unfortunately I depended upon her adds to get her number.Sorry boss, I just dumped her number yesterday.

Sancho2063
03-01-11, 02:59
Nan (the one with the small body and big boobs) was fired? That explains why I haven't seen her TH CL ads for the past six months. Wonder where she's at now.This is the first report I seen about Nan since her disappearance. I have been keeping an eye out for her ad no luck so far.

Blake123
03-02-11, 05:05
This is the first report I seen about Nan since her disappearance. I have been keeping an eye out for her ad no luck so far.I'm going to file a missing-babe report :) If anyone knows her whereabouts or has her cell #, please PM me. Thanks.

HawaiiRook
03-02-11, 06:25
I'm going to file a missing-babe report :) If anyone knows her whereabouts or has her cell #, please PM me. Thanks.I am not sure but I was taking someone home in Hawaii Kai and I could have sworn I saw her waiting at a bus stop by the skate park. Again, I am not sure because I never went to see her but recognized her from a CL ad.

Joe Som
03-03-11, 05:53
She once told me that she lived in Hawaii Kai.

I am not sure but I was taking someone home in Hawaii Kai and I could have sworn I saw her waiting at a bus stop by the skate park. Again, I am not sure because I never went to see her but recognized her from a CL ad.

Markis13
03-03-11, 06:36
Dear all,

Influenced by the saucy craigslist ads, I saw Nikki at Century Center 3203 yesterday. She is a dynamite MILF in my book, with strong body and some enhancements in the right places. After what must go down as the best sensual massage in a great environment that I ever had, she told me to take a shower, that's it. I was totally bummed out and thought I must have triggered a LE warning. Then I found from the threads below that at these places no extras is the norm. Shocking, but true.

Which brings me to my question: how do you guys do it, do you have balls of steel?

I mean, several posters mentioned that they are frequent visitors to these places and describe them as legit. How do you do it? You pay 60$ + tip for a hot massage and then you get sent on your way. What do you do then?

I felt it was more like a sweet torture.

Kudos to all of you, and to anyone who can spend that kind of money on just a massage for the stiff neck.

M.

Blake123
03-04-11, 03:00
Dear all,

Influenced by the saucy craigslist ads, I saw Nikki at Century Center 3203 yesterday. She is a dynamite MILF in my book, with strong body and some enhancements in the right places. After what must go down as the best sensual massage in a great environment that I ever had, she told me to take a shower, that's it. I was totally bummed out and thought I must have triggered a LE warning. Umpteen similar reports have been posted about that place.

Markis13
03-04-11, 05:51
Umpteen similar reports have been posted about that place.Quite so, I am not complaining. I was hoping to hear something about the second part.

Blade82
03-04-11, 06:35
Dear all,

Influenced by the saucy craigslist ads, I saw Nikki at Century Center 3203 yesterday. She is a dynamite MILF in my book, with strong body and some enhancements in the right places. After what must go down as the best sensual massage in a great environment that I ever had, she told me to take a shower, that's it. I was totally bummed out and thought I must have triggered a LE warning. Then I found from the threads below that at these places no extras is the norm. Shocking, but true.

Which brings me to my question: how do you guys do it, do you have balls of steel?

I mean, several posters mentioned that they are frequent visitors to these places and describe them as legit. How do you do it? You pay 60$ + tip for a hot massage and then you get sent on your way. What do you do then?

I felt it was more like a sweet torture.

Kudos to all of you, and to anyone who can spend that kind of money on just a massage for the stiff neck.

M. That is why you are not seeing much reports on TH anymore. They have become purely a tease place. Although some people like a pure hot massage. I assume and hope whoever that is, doesn't tip more than 20 bucks.

H Mobius
03-05-11, 01:10
That is why you are not seeing much reports on TH anymore. They have become purely a tease place. Although some people like a pure hot massage. I assume and hope whoever that is, doesn't tip more than 20 bucks.This is one of those places that actually have warning signage on the door. Certainly no fun in that.

Da One
03-05-11, 03:14
That is why you are not seeing much reports on TH anymore. They have become purely a tease place. Although some people like a pure hot massage. I assume and hope whoever that is, doesn't tip more than 20 bucks.That's right it's a "purely a tease place", but with all of their multiple deceiving ads on CL & BP they are still busy. Yea, I hope they are not tipping more than. 2, but you know that's not happening with all the teasing going on.

Blade82
03-05-11, 04:53
This is one of those places that actually have warning signage on the door. Certainly no fun in that.Well I think at their old location they even had the signs, back when they were on the darkside. Can't remember offhand, but there were a few other fun places that had those signs. Therefore I never took them seriously and assumed it could have been a prop to deceive. My problem with TH is their massages can't backup their service. Most of the girls there seemed like they haven't even had massage training. Its funny cause when they were on the darkside it seemed like the girls also had the massage skills. Well I guess it all faded with the HJs.

Jbravo
03-05-11, 14:42
Yo,

U bet, them signs are a prop for some. Totally agree, TH was a hotspot when the ladies gave a decent massage and finished HE. Some gave good massage.

Today, girls are cuties, massage is non-existent, and hustle for tip is annoying.

Too bad. They were busy, busy busy.

Does Thai Banyan provide good massage by cuites? Anyone partake and report?

Jb

Well I think at their old location they even had the signs, back when they were on the darkside. Can't remember offhand, but there were a few other fun places that had those signs. Therefore I never took them seriously and assumed it could have been a prop to deceive. My problem with TH is their massages can't backup their service. Most of the girls there seemed like they haven't even had massage training. Its funny cause when they were on the darkside it seemed like the girls also had the massage skills. Well I guess it all faded with the HJs.

Blake123
03-06-11, 05:43

Nina knows how to give a real massage and she's very good looking, too. She is legit.

I've seen other good looking girls there but haven't been with them.

Searchin9
03-06-11, 06:03
Nina knows how to give a real massage and she's very good looking, too. She is legit.

I've seen other good looking girls there but haven't been with them. Several weeks ago saw Nina and a guy (boyfriend?) in the front running the place. There were only 2 therapist at that time. I had a Japanese one; she said there were 12 girls, most of them like her, part-time. Nice medium legit massage. The place is very nicely decorated, clean, with friendly staff. Nina is friendly and beautiful as ever. Plan to make an appointment with her next.

Markis13
03-06-11, 13:37
That is why you are not seeing much reports on TH anymore. They have become purely a tease place. Although some people like a pure hot massage. I assume and hope whoever that is, doesn't tip more than 20 bucks.I tipped exactly that, as I felt bummed out by the lack of HE. In my case I thought the massage was nice and Nikki is hot in my book; basically it would have been one of my best AMP experiences ever (which is mostly East coast) , but it turned into this tease-and-denial procedure.

So I still admire those of you guys who manage to enjoy exactly that procedure and are not blue-balled by the ending.

Blade82
03-07-11, 07:24
Yo,

U bet, them signs are a prop for some. Totally agree, TH was a hotspot when the ladies gave a decent massage and finished HE. Some gave good massage.

Today, girls are cuties, massage is non-existent, and hustle for tip is annoying.

Too bad. They were busy, busy busy.

JbI haven't seen a lot of the girls there, but I think its safe to assume they are at least ok looking. If you want a true legit massage then thats the place to go. If you ever been to Eve's place Massage Thailand, its just like that. No play what so ever, but if you got knots that need to be loosened then thats where you want to go. Downside for me is the place doesn't quite have the relaxing atmosphere a CC place has. Place is clean and all but no view and all the walls are black so it kind gives you that dungeon feeling. But of course thats just me. I also feel a little umcomfortable with dudes working there. IDK exactly what they do, but I always see them on their laptop in the front or carrying towels around. All in all, Thai Banyan for me isn't the #1 place to go for a legit massage but the quality is there.

Darkman808
03-07-11, 16:05
I don't do the CC massage places anymore because, like others, I was getting confused signals from both the ads in CL and BP, as well as the girls when I actually went there."Legit" places should refrain from posting any pics of the girls, as that implies you the customer are seeing what you are buying. If it's a legit massage place, it shouldn't matter what the girl looks like.

So the natural assumption everyone makes as they line up at the doors of a dozen "Thai massage" places is that they will get a hand job or more, cause the girls are cute and advertised as such.

So my attitude is, they shouldn't be surprised if I walk in and ask for a hand job or even FS, since that's what they were advertising, right?

After 'trying' to get HE's at a few places and getting mixed results, I was too frustrated. Gave up.

The few times a girl gave in and performed a HE, it was rarely good.

"I can do myself better for less"

I did get FS, but the few places that this happened, I assume I should get a 'better' girl I can pick out at an AMP who is totally into sex from the moment I walk in. No guesswork involved.

Those that do HE and are good at it and you know it, Are rare and worth knowing.

Nala comes to mind.

Otherwise, I boycott all the "tease to please" joints now. Advertise a legit place and I'll go only for a legit massage. But otherwise, I'll keep my sex activities engaged at AMPs and escorts.

Paddle Man
04-12-11, 16:13
Well, I am back after being away for almost 2 years. Saw some earlier reports asking about play with Leena at Siam so I thought I would give it a go. She only works nightime. She met me at the door. Very small and petite but shapley not a stick girl. Made 90 minute appointment as I enjoy my massage and maybe leave time for. Massage was really good, she seems to know the body very well. I made some hints but I think there is not much chance for any kind of play allthough her touch seems sensual she stayed away from all my favorite places. I will try a few more times and report back. Paid. 60 +.25 because she left me feeling really relaxed. L / 9 (for me) A / 9 S / 8 based on legit massage only.

PM

Mongers Rus
04-17-11, 07:08
I haven't seen a lot of the girls there, but I think its safe to assume they are at least ok looking. If you want a true legit massage then thats the place to go. If you ever been to Eve's place Massage Thailand, its just like that. No play what so ever, but if you got knots that need to be loosened then thats where you want to go. Downside for me is the place doesn't quite have the relaxing atmosphere a CC place has. Place is clean and all but no view and all the walls are black so it kind gives you that dungeon feeling. But of course thats just me. I also feel a little umcomfortable with dudes working there. IDK exactly what they do, but I always see them on their laptop in the front or carrying towels around. All in all, Thai Banyan for me isn't the #1 place to go for a legit massage but the quality is there.Check out Tita, she's pretty good. Pretty too, nice body as she lost a lot of weight recently. She was with Nina at Siam, and with Tanya after Nina left. She just got her Massage Lic. Strictly legit though, but very nice.

Haoli guy sitting with Laptop is Nina's boyfriend.

Rus.

Rus

John Ross
04-17-11, 08:41
Check out Tita, she's pretty good. Pretty too, nice body as she lost a lot of weight recently. She was with Nina at Siam, and with Tanya after Nina left. She just got her Massage Lic. Strictly legit though, but very nice.

Haoli guy sitting with Laptop is Nina's boyfriend.

Rus.

RusThose falangs sure get lucky!

GKaniho
04-17-11, 21:36
Aloha Gang,

Is the massage place there strictly legit? Wanted to try somewhere new.

Bruddah Guy

Pokesqd
04-18-11, 08:02
Momo gives the best massage and HE. She is in CC, Apple Therapy Center Massage #2402. She's a cute Athletic built. 5'6 Bcups, cute face, very cheerful. 6 / L 9 / A 8 / S

Blake123
04-19-11, 03:30
Aloha Gang,

Is the massage place there strictly legit? Wanted to try somewhere new.

Bruddah GuyBoth 3604 and 3602 are legit.

Member #1062
04-20-11, 15:49
" Darkman808. I boycott all the "tease to please" joints now. Advertise a legit place and I'll go only for a legit massage.

Me too. I gave up on these places long ago, especially TH.

Multiple ads, all tease no please, bait and switch, lame massage then 'cute smile' at the door for the tip.

Better to save the money for a trip to Thailand for the real deal.

Da One
04-20-11, 23:59
" Darkman808. I boycott all the "tease to please" joints now. Advertise a legit place and I'll go only for a legit massage.

Multiple ads, all tease no please, bait and switch, lame massage then 'cute smile' at the door for the tip.

Better to save the money for a trip to Thailand for the real deal. Me too, I gave up about a year ago for the same reasons. All of the same annoying deceiving multiple ads on Craigs & Backpage makes me want to boycott those places even more!

Honolulu1
04-22-11, 16:39
I am with yall, I stopped couple years ago and from the tips about these places and the deception of these owners and gals. Unless your just serious for a massage only due to your body really needs a real massage. Then I guess it would be ok if your not expecting a Happy Ending at the end.

Happy Mongering Gents!

Poi Dog
04-29-11, 05:20
Momo gives the best massage and HE. She is in CC, Apple Therapy Center Massage #2402. She's a cute Athletic built. 5'6 Bcups, cute face, very cheerful. 6 / L 9 / A 8 / SI had her once, and she didn't do it for me. Won't deny that she is cute, but kept the clothes on the whole time and the HJ was more of a JH (jack hammer). YMMV!

Stay safe gents!

Poi Dog

Eric Shin
04-30-11, 14:51
Hey. Any reports on cici / sisi at the new thai hawn place?

Hawaiian Nono
05-01-11, 03:22
Tried a couple of the Thai style massage places and not really impressed. The thai style massage is usually to strong for me.

Mongers Rus
05-01-11, 12:44
All you Pinky and Tiffany fans. Today is your last day to enjoy their massages. Pinky is moving to Mainland, so the shop is closing today at 10pm. So get in your last massage if you're a fan.

Rus

Dinosaur2
05-16-11, 22:38

Better to save the money for a trip to Thailand for the real deal. Should have stayed home because I had read the reports on TH but was desperate and went. Got one of the worst massages ever by some big girl (Staci?). Not friendly and kept talking all the time. Damn, reminded my of the ex wife with the constant complaining. BTW the place needs to be cleaned, the shower was so bad had to pass and go home to clean up. Won't ever go back, better to stay home and wack off.

Dinosaur2
05-17-11, 13:00
Can get a better Thai massage at A's barbershop, and for a better price too. The shady tactics used by some, especially the bait & switch garbage, false ads, etc; just make a list. TH is killing themselves, but that's my opinion, I suppose.

Aloha,

KoloThanks for the tip on A's. Forgot to add that while at TH it looked the only customer was me and the cockroaches in the bathroom.

H Mobius
05-29-11, 00:08
Tried here for the first time, saw the girl on the left:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2405364134.html

I was never big on Thai places but have been to #2201 and TH a couple of times for a nice legit massage.

Covered legit massage, not as good as Katana (is she still around?) but good enough. Friendly, good-looking girl with a nice slim figure, but of course no caressing allowed.

My only main concerns were that the bathroom is connected to the lobby, so kinda not too private if another monger comes in or leaves when you wanna come out; that there are only partitions and not separate rooms (like #2201 and TH) so it's distracting to hear the next customer, and that the shower had a moldy smell.

When I left, a skinny mega-hottie Thai doll was taking cards from the MT doors, such as "Bangkok Beauty Massage #3602"; I gather she said she was looking for a job. I was trying to swap digits but she didn't speak a lot of English and a mom and small kid got in the elevator so I was kinda shame. Then in the lobby she had to go because a guy in a small car was waiting (lucky bastard). No cigar, but that was the most excitement I've had in a while as I'm not the type to approach girls. You know how you can open the hood and rev the engine by grabbing the throttle? That's what she did to me without even trying.

So gentlemen, be on the lookout for a 5' 4" in heels dark tanned skinny Thai doll with super-straight chopped tinted side-comb hair; passes for 19 but can't be older than say 25. Lots of makeup, possible rough complexion. You can't miss her, she's really got it goin' on; I saw her and said "Holy Shit". I approached because I knew I'd never get another chance.

Good Luck Gentlemen,

H M

K Charles
05-29-11, 23:51
Should have stayed home because I had read the reports on TH but was desperate and went. Got one of the worst massages ever by some big girl (Staci?). Not friendly and kept talking all the time. Damn, reminded my of the ex wife with the constant complaining. BTW the place needs to be cleaned, the shower was so bad had to pass and go home to clean up. Won't ever go back, better to stay home and wack off.I was thinking of going there. Is Staci the Russian or the Puerto Rican? I get confused with the ads.

Dinosaur2
05-31-11, 01:59
I was thinking of going there. Is Staci the Russian or the Puerto Rican? I get confused with the ads.Staci is asian, possibly thai but not sure. Don't waste your time or money. The place is dirty and the massage sucks. There are plenty of places that give good Thai massage, but TH is not one of them. IMO better off staying home and jerking off.

Asstro
06-10-11, 20:49
Staci is asian, possibly thai but not sure. Don't waste your time or money. The place is dirty and the massage sucks. There are plenty of places that give good Thai massage, but TH is not one of them. IMO better off staying home and jerking off.Staci is Hmong. Don't ask for HE, she is the enforcer. She might eat your sausage, weren't Hmong cannibals?

Asstro
06-10-11, 20:52
Any info on Thai Thai on the 34th Floor, Century Center? I stuck my head in the door, and there was a slim, young girl.

Isle Of Man
06-11-11, 01:45
Any info on Thai Thai on the 34th Floor, Century Center? I stuck my head in the door, and there was a slim, young girl.Thai Thai is totally legit. Thai yoga massage is pretty good. That's their specialty and thus the name for their business.

Blake123
06-11-11, 03:53
Staci is Hmong. Don't ask for HE, she is the enforcer. She might eat your sausage, weren't Hmong cannibals?The Hmong are in Vietnam, Burma, Thailand, and Laos. You're in good hands if a Hmong is on your side and not the opposing side.

John Ross
06-12-11, 02:24
The Hmong are in Vietnam, Burma, Thailand, and Laos. You're in good hands if a Hmong is on your side and not the opposing side.You've been watching Gran Torino?

Hypo Luxa
06-12-11, 05:48
You've been watching Gran Torino?Great movie! If that is indeed Clint's last acting gig, he went out on a good one!

Uncle John
07-10-11, 23:17
Tried a few of the Thai massage places in town and had some great service. First went to Thai Banyan two weeks ago. Got a thai massage from Nina. Excellent massage, nice place, good service. Totally legit massage and that's fine with me. Next went to Island Thai in Century Square. Got the hot stone massage from Kona. Wow! Great massage. I slept like a baby and will repeat. Totally legit as well. Last up, Massage by Yuppa. Very good deep tissue massage. Nice place, great service. Legit. I'll go back to see al 3 of these ladies and I highly recommend them for a great legit massage.

Ernestm
09-06-11, 02:37
In the past couple of months or so have explored different Thai licensed therapists and / or establishments, looking for the good massage + HE. Went to Nan, now Tina, nice massage no HE. Went to Ta, really cute, really nice massage, no HE. Saw Kona in Nan's place, good massage, no HE. Went to Lucy, really nice massage, super cute, no HE. Ta will graze the boys, Lucy gets really close but not grazing. They all get close enough to get me really hard and leave me thinking that maybe next time there will be more. That is the art of it for them, leaving us wanting more, so we go back. So my conclusion: If I need the happy ending I know to go elsewhere. No sense hoping the next time will do it, because it won't. All except Kona are licensed, and are trying to make repeat customers and at the same time keeping their license and their livelihood intact. They are all really nice people and are all just making a living and running their businesses. I'm sure they have their favorites who may have the "in" with them and have been customers for a long time.

If I need a good massage I know where to go and they all are familiar with me by now. Too much mental energy to hope for the HE when it is not coming. That was actually part of the fun of it, but I got tired of it. So.

If I need the happy ending I know to go elsewhere. The best of both worlds for me is still Nala. And if she is not available then there are a lot of AMPs around with some really beautiful girls.

Lucky we live Hawaii! Too bad I don't live in the Phils or Thailand. Haha.

Happy mongering brothers!

Playboy54
09-06-11, 07:25
Place sucks. All tease NO ACTION. If these Thai Massage places like "Thai Banyan" PROVIDE only a massage and NO SEX. I would ask the moderator to remove any posting about these places from the USASEXGUIDE. Because they provide NO SEX AT ALL. If this keeps up, I might as well post fucking restaurant reviews on the USASEXGUIDE. So here is my FIRST ONE. I went to Macaroni Grill. Food as OK. Kinda of like Olive Garden. No sex from the male waiter. But good Italian place to go if you want to get some decent food.

Playboy54.

Thai Massage Reviews.

Tried a few of the Thai massage places in town and had some great service. First went to Thai Banyan two weeks ago. Got a thai massage from Nina. Excellent massage, nice place, good service. Totally legit massage and that's fine with me. Next went to Island Thai in Century Square. Got the hot stone massage from Kona. Wow! Great massage. I slept like a baby and will repeat. Totally legit as well. Last up, Massage by Yuppa. Very good deep tissue massage. Nice place, great service. Legit. I'll go back to see al 3 of these ladies and I highly recommend them for a great legit massage.

Blade82
09-06-11, 14:28
Place sucks. All tease NO ACTION. If these Thai Massage places like "Thai Banyan" PROVIDE only a massage and NO SEX. I would ask the moderator to remove any posting about these places from the USASEXGUIDE. Because they provide NO SEX AT ALL. If this keeps up, I might as well post fucking restaurant reviews on the USASEXGUIDE. So here is my FIRST ONE. I went to Macaroni Grill. Food as OK. Kinda of like Olive Garden. No sex from the male waiter. But good Italian place to go if you want to get some decent food.

Playboy54.If the MT scene doesn't do it for you, then why do you keep going? Its all no different from the strip club and bar scenes except you actually get something in return.

Kalani69
09-06-11, 15:13

Playboy54.

Thai Massage Reviews.

Tried a few of the Thai massage places in town and had some great service. First went to Thai Banyan two weeks ago. Got a thai massage from Nina. Excellent massage, nice place, good service. Totally legit massage and that's fine with me. Next went to Island Thai in Century Square. Got the hot stone massage from Kona. Wow! Great massage. I slept like a baby and will repeat. Totally legit as well. Last up, Massage by Yuppa. Very good deep tissue massage. Nice place, great service. Legit. I'll go back to see al 3 of these ladies and I highly recommend them for a great legit massage.That post was quite useful for me and IMHO belonged there. It saved me the trouble to try those places. Their ads might be suggestive but we'd be wasting our kala. However, Macaroni Grill doesn't suggest sex. Just cheese and noods.

Blake123
09-07-11, 04:21

Playboy54.

Thai Massage Reviews.

The thread we are in now and especially the Massage Therapists thread were created to report on where one can get a real massage (granted, the FS Chinese MPs in the CC belong in another thread), and the info within has proven useful for a lot of the forum members. Many forum members wanting a legit massage look at those threads. Quite a few have reported getting lucky; however, such reports are now far more infrequent than in the past.

Playboy54
09-07-11, 05:04
The website is the USASEXGUIDE. The key word SEX. It is not the "LEGITMASSAGEWITHNOPLAY" site. Ok, fuck it. Why not start a "Restaurant Thread" this cite also. Bullshit to have great POSTS about hard working Korean girls who do it all for $150 and also consistent recommendations on the site to go to Thai massage girls who don't give up anything. Really insulting to the HARD WORKING AMP girl who gives table shower, massage, BBBJ. Consistent POSTS that recommend NO ACTION legit massage should not be on this sight. Hold the line. The post should be this. WENT to MASSAGE PLACE. Got a massage and NO action (take your money elsewhere).

Playboy54. AMP girls go to Heaven. No action massage girls go to hell.

The thread we are in now and especially the Massage Therapists thread were created to report on where one can get a real massage (granted, the FS Chinese MPs in the CC belong in another thread) , and the info within has proven useful for a lot of the forum members. Many forum members wanting a legit massage look at those threads. Quite a few have reported getting lucky; however, such reports are now far more infrequent than in the past.

Blade82
09-07-11, 14:53
The website is the USASEXGUIDE. The key word SEX. It is not the "LEGITMASSAGEWITHNOPLAY" site. Ok, fuck it. Why not start a "Restaurant Thread" this cite also. Bullshit to have great POSTS about hard working Korean girls who do it all for $150 and also consistent recommendations on the site to go to Thai massage girls who don't give up anything. Really insulting to the HARD WORKING AMP girl who gives table shower, massage, BBBJ. Consistent POSTS that recommend NO ACTION legit massage should not be on this sight. Hold the line. The post should be this. WENT to MASSAGE PLACE. Got a massage and NO action (take your money elsewhere).

Playboy54. AMP girls go to Heaven. No action massage girls go to hell.As stated in previous posts, the KB, VB, SC, MT threads all don't guarantee anything. We continue to go to these places for eye candy, the suspense on whether there is play, and straight up services. I believe the MT industry has been tainted by desperate horny people. The past couple of years there have been reports on guys overpaying and demanding only HJ. As a result we get these Chinese places that have no massage skills and inflated HJ all around. When going to a MT, your priority should always be massage first then hope you get more. If nothing you have choices if the experience was worthy to repeat. If sex related things is your first priority, then head over to a AMP or SW. Just remember majority of the time if the place has the word massage in their title, then they are meant to be legit. Point to all this is everything on these boards are sex related issues, you just won't get any on some.p

Jbravo
09-07-11, 15:20
Yo,

Had me some SEX HE at the Best Thai. Ta got some nice bolt ons but no get naked. Let me touch over her blouse.

She used to FIV but no go this time.

Nice massage and HE. At least she listens and doesn't just jackhammer.

She said got to be careful nowdays-she will do her regulars tho.

Jb

Playboy54
09-08-11, 04:11
OK, the point is ONCE again. This is a SEX guide. So please posts reports about LEGIT MASSAGES places (Thai Bayan) on a LEGIT WEBSITE. Like Travelocity. Went to Big Kahunas for pizza by the airport. Very crowded and pizza was not that good and NO SEX. Does this sound stupid to post a report about a place that provides NO SEX. Well that is how stupid it is to me to recommend Thai Bayan on this website since it provides NO SEX at all.

Playboy54.

S stated in previous posts, the KB, VB, SC, MT threads all don't guarantee anything. We continue to go to these places for eye candy, the suspense on whether there is play, and straight up services. I believe the MT industry has been tainted by desperate horny people. The past couple of years there have been reports on guys overpaying and demanding only HJ. As a result we get these Chinese places that have no massage skills and inflated HJ all around. When going to a MT, your priority should always be massage first then hope you get more. If nothing you have choices if the experience was worthy to repeat. If sex related things is your first priority, then head over to a AMP or SW. Just remember majority of the time if the place has the word massage in their title, then they are meant to be legit. Point to all this is everything on these boards are sex related issues, you just won't get any on some. P

Blade82
09-08-11, 08:12
Yo,

Had me some SEX HE at the Best Thai. Ta got some nice bolt ons but no get naked. Let me touch over her blouse.

JbSo for her regulars how much is her rates? Someone reported for the switch hit he was charged a total of $60. Pretty ridiculous, but the HJ economy is so messed today.

Jbravo
09-08-11, 17:13
Yo,

120 total for ta her massage goes deep for at least 45 min. And she lets me touchie, but she no undress.

She used to let me fiv, and suck on them titties, but no go so I no go see her anymore.

Jb

So for her regulars how much is her rates? Someone reported for the switch hit he was charged a total of $60. Pretty ridiculous, but the HJ economy is so messed today.

Blake123
09-09-11, 04:51
OK, the point is ONCE again. This is a SEX guide. So please posts reports about LEGIT MASSAGES places (Thai Bayan) on a LEGIT WEBSITE. Like Travelocity. Went to Big Kahunas for pizza by the airport. Very crowded and pizza was not that good and NO SEX. Does this sound stupid to post a report about a place that provides NO SEX. Well that is how stupid it is to me to recommend Thai Bayan on this website since it provides NO SEX at all.

Playboy54.

S stated in previous posts, the KB, VB, SC, MT threads all don't guarantee anything. We continue to go to these places for eye candy, the suspense on whether there is play, and straight up services. I believe the MT industry has been tainted by desperate horny people. The past couple of years there have been reports on guys overpaying and demanding only HJ. As a result we get these Chinese places that have no massage skills and inflated HJ all around. When going to a MT, your priority should always be massage first then hope you get more. If nothing you have choices if the experience was worthy to repeat. If sex related things is your first priority, then head over to a AMP or SW. Just remember majority of the time if the place has the word massage in their title, then they are meant to be legit. Point to all this is everything on these boards are sex related issues, you just won't get any on some. PSome guys go to the legit massage places hoping to get some action. A report on their experiences in getting action / not getting action at those places is useful so one can make a decision on whether or not to go there.

Ernestm
09-18-11, 14:24
Yo,

JbThanks JB,

Read this post, took the hint, and decided to spend the time and money to become a "regular". I got one of the most sensual, teasing hand jobs that I have ever had. She will be a regular visit for me.

Ernie

Smokin Gun
09-18-11, 14:32
Thanks JB,

Read this post, took the hint, and decided to spend the time and money to become a "regular". I got one of the most sensual, teasing hand jobs that I have ever had. She will be a regular visit for me.

ErnieErnie,

Yep, sometimes we no hit homerun on the first "at-bat" (pun intended!). Glad you when get your homerun. Welcome to the club of homerun hittahs!

- still smokin'

Smokin Gun
09-18-11, 14:41
Ernie,

Yep, sometimes we no hit homerun on the first "at-bat" (pun intended!). Glad you when get your homerun. Welcome to the club of homerun hittahs!

- still smokin'One more thing. Do not hesitate to ask her to stroke it how you like it. She will do it. Slow, fast, this way, that way, brown-eye play, ball play, head play, whatevahs. And use the entire one hour's time if you can. I really stretch it out then when she says got to blow, I blow it all over her hands and between her fingers. Awesome!

- still smokin'

Ernestm
09-18-11, 15:20
One more thing. Do not hesitate to ask her to stroke it how you like it. She will do it. Slow, fast, this way, that way, brown-eye play, ball play, head play, whatevahs. And use the entire one hour's time if you can. I really stretch it out then when she says got to blow, I blow it all over her hands and between her fingers. Awesome!

- still smokin'I appreciate all info from my bros.

Ernie

Blacks
03-27-12, 07:41
Tried here for the first time, saw the girl on the left:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/2405364134.html

I was never big on Thai places but have been to #2201 and TH a couple of times for a nice legit massage.

Covered legit massage, not as good as Katana (is she still around?) but good enough. Friendly, good-looking girl with a nice slim figure, but of course no caressing allowed.

My only main concerns were that the bathroom is connected to the lobby, so kinda not too private if another monger comes in or leaves when you want to come out; that there are only partitions and not separate rooms (like #2201 and TH) so it's distracting to hear the next customer, and that the shower had a moldy smell.

When I left, a skinny mega-hottie Thai doll was taking cards from the MT doors, such as "Bangkok Beauty Massage #3602"; I gather she said she was looking for a job. I was trying to swap digits but she didn't speak a lot of English and a mom and small kid got in the elevator so I was kinda shame. Then in the lobby she had to go because a guy in a small car was waiting (lucky bastard). No cigar, but that was the most excitement I've had in a while as I'm not the type to approach girls. You know how you can open the hood and rev the engine by grabbing the throttle? That's what she did to me without even trying.

So gentlemen, be on the lookout for a 5' 4" in heels dark tanned skinny Thai doll with super-straight chopped tinted side-comb hair; passes for 19 but can't be older than say 25. Lots of makeup, possible rough complexion. You can't miss her, she's really got it goin' on; I saw her and said "Holy Shit". I approached because I knew I'd never get another chance.

Good Luck Gentlemen,

H MWhere do you guys park at CC. The building is so tall. I see so many MP listed does anyone live there. LOL

Blake123
03-28-12, 03:38
Where do you guys park at CC. The building is so tall. I see so many MP listed does anyone live there. LOLPark in the parking garage. There are four floors in the garage. As you enter the garage, take a ticket and then ask the parking booth attendant for a parking pass for the MP you will be visiting. When you leave the MP, have them stamp your parking ticket. As you drive up to the parking booth when you leave, give the pass, parking ticket and one dollar to the booth attendant.

If you are not sure which MP you want to visit, just take a parking ticket as you drive into the garage and park in one of the guest parking stalls. There is a directory of all business in the CC on the wall in the lobby. When you leave the MP. Make sure you ask them to affix parking stamp to your parking ticket--otherwise you'll pay five dollars per hour.

The CC is a mixture of businesses and residents. There is a nightclub on the third floor called Apartment 3.

HiPickle
03-28-12, 04:13
Park in the parking garage. There are four floors in the garage. As you enter the garage, take a ticket and then ask the parking booth attendant for a parking pass for the MP you will be visiting. When you leave the MP, have them stamp your parking ticket. As you drive up to the parking booth when you leave, give the pass, parking ticket and one dollar to the booth attendant.

If you are not sure which MP you want to visit, just take a parking ticket as you drive into the garage and park in one of the guest parking stalls. There is a directory of all business in the CC on the wall in the lobby. When you leave the MP. Make sure you ask them to affix parking stamp to your parking ticket-otherwise you'll pay five dollars per hour.

The CC is a mixture of businesses and residents. There is a nightclub on the third floor called Apartment 3.Hmm. Anyone ever venture to this club? CC is filled with HOT women, I wonder if lots would frequent this club for it's simplicity.

Sports Night
03-31-12, 03:32
Thanks for the tip on A's. Forgot to add that while at TH it looked the only customer was me and the cockroaches in the bathroom.A's has not provided massage (s) for awhile. Seek other alternatives.

Blake123
07-26-12, 05:52
For the fans of Ta / Best Thai, they have moved from 3904 to 2402. Reason for moving: finally found a place she could buy rather than pay rent.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3162874628.html

Jbravo
07-26-12, 14:19
Yo,

Ta massage is average. I seen her for years, have suked on her titties and ate her pussy, and had her lik my balls and shaft, but no BBBJ. I've shot my cum all over her bod. She said she no play anymore. No reason to see her anymore.

Plenty better lookin and better massage legit therapist out there.

Jb

For the fans of Ta / Best Thai, they have moved from 3904 to 2402. Reason for moving: finally found a place she could buy rather than pay rent.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/3162874628.html

Brjetblack
07-27-12, 13:34
Hmm. Anyone ever venture to this club? CC is filled with HOT women, I wonder if lots would frequent this club for it's simplicity.It closed down. But yea there were some babes in that place. It was an upscale lounge.

Tiredguy
07-27-12, 15:39
Yo,

Ta massage is average. I seen her for years, have suked on her titties and ate her pussy, and had her lik my balls and shaft, but no BBBJ. I've shot my cum all over her bod. She said she no play anymore. No reason to see her anymore.

Plenty better lookin and better massage legit therapist out there.

JbDamn, Jb. Thanks! You saved me some green and some blue (balls)!

I always get tempted by these Thai sirens. And then end up frustrated.

Chevy427
10-07-12, 20:16
Hottie Tida at CC1308 offers pretty good legit service.

Any lucky bruddah got extra from her? It will be so nice if she plays.

Lea left 1308 & open her own place at 3904. Katt & Jennifer can be available upon request.

Have fun.

Downtown Zippy
11-21-12, 13:41
Hottie Tida at CC1308 offers pretty good legit service.

Any lucky bruddah got extra from her? It will be so nice if she plays.

Lea left 1308 & open her own place at 3904. Katt & Jennifer can be available upon request.

Have fun.DOES LEA Play at all? She is cute!

Downtown Zippy
11-21-12, 14:47

Playboy54.

Thai Massage Reviews.

Tried a few of the Thai massage places in town and had some great service. First went to Thai Banyan two weeks ago. Got a thai massage from Nina. Excellent massage, nice place, good service. Totally legit massage and that's fine with me. Next went to Island Thai in Century Square. Got the hot stone massage from Kona. Wow! Great massage. I slept like a baby and will repeat. Totally legit as well. Last up, Massage by Yuppa. Very good deep tissue massage. Nice place, great service. Legit. I'll go back to see al 3 of these ladies and I highly recommend them for a great legit massage.I think it is good to hear about Legit places just so we can confirm what we might be hoping for does not exist, It saves time, money, and blue balls, hopefully someday the legit place might give extra,

Downtown Zippy
11-21-12, 14:53
[Report Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted because it's contents were in violation of the Honolulu forum's posting restrictions.

Chevy427
11-24-12, 22:44
DOES LEA Play at all? She is cute!As far as I know, Lea does not play. She hired Vera & Jennifer (used to worked at CC3604) , Katt (used to work at ThaiThai CC3402). Been to her new place at CC 3904, totally legit. Too bad they no offer extra. LOL.

First Try
01-23-15, 15:00
You more frequent patrons of these places should update the various name, address & provider locations.

Has anyone ever opted for the body scrub? Is it worth it? Who does the best job? I have not gone to any of these establishments.

Mahalo.

LoveHead808
02-12-15, 18:14
Does anyone know of any place where I can get a really good Thai massage with a HE?

Thanks.

HeMooo
02-19-15, 00:47
Does anyone know of any place where I can get a really good Thai massage with a HE?

Thanks.I would like to know too. Also, what is the normal damage for massage and HE?

Honolulu Chas
10-15-16, 16:50
Broke out of my routine with my ATFs and decided to completely take a chance on a unknown experience. I made an appointment for a four-hand massage at Thai Style and got Nadia and Jai as my therapists. Both were attractive, not young, not old. The surroundings were nice, the massage was great; however, there was no indication of anything extra, and I'm so out of practice in breaking the ice that I left it at that. Perhaps a return visit with one or both of the same ladies will result in something extra. If anyone can enlighten me in any way, please feel free to reply or PM if you prefer.

Ernestm
10-15-16, 23:47
Broke out of my routine with my ATFs and decided to completely take a chance on a unknown experience. I made an appointment for a four-hand massage at Thai Style and got Nadia and Jai as my therapists. Both were attractive, not young, not old. The surroundings were nice, the massage was great; however, there was no indication of anything extra, and I'm so out of practice in breaking the ice that I left it at that. Perhaps a return visit with one or both of the same ladies will result in something extra. If anyone can enlighten me in any way, please feel free to reply or PM if you prefer.Have had many massages in 2701 over the past year, have always left happy. Come to think of it when Pin Thai was there I always left happy from there as well.

Happy Seeker 8
10-16-16, 00:52
Broke out of my routine with my ATFs and decided to completely take a chance on a unknown experience. I made an appointment for a four-hand massage at Thai Style and got Nadia and Jai as my therapists. Both were attractive, not young, not old. The surroundings were nice, the massage was great; however, there was no indication of anything extra, and I'm so out of practice in breaking the ice that I left it at that. Perhaps a return visit with one or both of the same ladies will result in something extra. If anyone can enlighten me in any way, please feel free to reply or PM if you prefer.-first thing wrong (maybe) -4-hands appt. ? Not sure who's Jai, Nadia or their aliases, but definitely Sisi or Erica, solo (maybe in your case, 1 doesn't know if the other provides extras)?

- second thing- (for me anyway) - no indication or talk 100%(by both of us) of extras til after full 1 hour massage.

+ kept undies on -works for the better sometimes vs. You being nude giving them heads up of possible extras later.

-third thing-after 1 hour massage- (me) then asked and got! HE (both were cool not asking for HF down) (I was cool not asking how much for extras) maybe it helped, IDK.

?maybe? (on purpose by me-scheduling last APPT. Possible) -so you don't get possible "rushed" session because of them having NO appt. After?

Mena in ad, & Angie, the one people questioned her gender are definitely not Sisi or Erica. The? Part there is they have 2 women with the aliases of Angie.

ShootngStarBoy
12-27-16, 06:19
Have had many massages in 2701 over the past year, have always left happy. Come to think of it when Pin Thai was there I always left happy from there as well.Don't really go to Thai massage places. From the above writing it sounds like two different places. However from the writing above it appears as if Pin Thai could be a person too! Wondering if Pin Thai is a person at 2701, Or is a different location from 2701? If so where is it located? T. I. A.

Blake123
12-28-16, 05:15
Don't really go to Thai massage places. From the above writing it sounds like two different places. However from the writing above it appears as if Pin Thai could be a person too! Wondering if Pin Thai is a person at 2701, Or is a different location from 2701? If so where is it located? T. I. A.Pin Thai Massage is located in suite 3801. I believe the owner's name is Pin.

SherlockBonez
12-28-16, 11:43
Pin Thai Massage is located in suite 3801. I believe the owner's name is Pin.Wait. So there's more to be had here other than an excellent massage?

DeadHead1
12-28-16, 16:58
Been to Darla before in Palolo. To me, doesn't compare to girls at Siam, Nina or Thip. And she charges more.

RusWhere is Darla these days, so good looking! If I'm talking about the same Darla.

Blake123
12-30-16, 04:05
Where is Darla these days, so good looking! If I'm talking about the same Darla.Yes, that is the Darla you had in mind. Very good-looking Thai MT. I haven't seen any comments / reviews of her in over five years.

ShootngStarBoy
02-01-17, 05:08
Went to see Mimi 2701, or I think that's what she said her name was. Therapeutic massage with focus on butt and inner thighs light brushing. Might repeat.

FCH300
02-24-17, 00:50
Went to see Mimi 2701, or I think that's what she said her name was. Therapeutic massage with focus on butt and inner thighs light brushing. Might repeat.Several weeks ago I ventured to Thai Style for the first time with no idea what to expect there. Was met at the door by 40 ish Thai lady of medium built in conservative clothing. She identified herself as Mimi. Not sure if it was the same woman that you met. Mimi showed me to the shower and met me in the room afterwards. For the next 40 minutes or so she provided an EXCELLENT massage complete with walk on the back.

The whole thing up to this point was draped. There was, however, considerable attention payed under the drape to my butt and to the boys (always with a little giggle). I had little doubt that I would leave this place happy!! Mimi didn't disappoint. After starting the flip side with the drape in place, she asked the expected question, "Do you want me to. " What can I say but "You betcha!" She proceeded to deliver a very slow teasing and sensual HJ and I must have gotten a bit vocal. She kept shhh-ing me and placed a finger on my lips to remind me to be quiet. I guess the Happy Ending is not a "normal" part of the service for all of the therapists in this place and she didn't want me to be publicizing my enjoyment.

After the festivities were over and clean up was complete, she went back to the great massage action again for the balance of my hour. Shower to remove the lotion / oil and return to the room to leave tip and kiss Mimi goodbye. She walked me to the door and checked the hallway for me.

Total damage = $. 2. Excellent massage with great (if quiet) finish. Left very happy and feeling good.

ShootngStarBoy
02-24-17, 01:14
Several weeks ago I ventured to Thai Style for the first time with no idea what to expect there. Was met at the door by 40 ish Thai lady of medium built in conservative clothing. She identified herself as Mimi. Not sure if it was the same woman that you met. Mimi showed me to the shower and met me in the room afterwards. For the next 40 minutes or so she provided an EXCELLENT massage complete with walk on the back.

The whole thing up to this point was draped. There was, however, considerable attention payed under the drape to my butt and to the boys (always with a little giggle). I had little doubt that I would leave this place happy!! Mimi didn't disappoint. After starting the flip side with the drape in place, she asked the expected question, "Do you want me to. " What can I say but "You betcha!" She proceeded to deliver a very slow teasing and sensual HJ and I must have gotten a bit vocal. She kept shhh-ing me and placed a finger on my lips to remind me to be quiet. I guess the Happy Ending is not a "normal" part of the service for all of the therapists in this place and she didn't want me to be publicizing my enjoyment.

After the festivities were over and clean up was complete, she went back to the great massage action again for the balance of my hour. Shower to remove the lotion / oil and return to the room to leave tip and kiss Mimi goodbye. She walked me to the door and checked the hallway for me.

Total damage = $. 2. Excellent massage with great (if quiet) finish. Left very happy and feeling good.The Mimi I saw told me she was 47, hard to believe because she looked 27 or about early thirties. Mimi was slim built, at about 5'3". She had a pretty face, kind of short medium straight dark brown hair. I think she though I might have been UC50 that's why no play. Good for you bruh that you got HE. $20 is a fair deal for HE. I gave her. 60 for massage plus. 20 tip, total. 80.

MisoHoney808
05-01-17, 16:17
The Mimi I saw told me she was 47, hard to believe because she looked 27 or about early thirties. Mimi was slim built, at about 5'3". She had a pretty face, kind of short medium straight dark brown hair. I think she though I might have been UC50 that's why no play. Good for you bruh that you got HE. $20 is a fair deal for HE. I gave her. 60 for massage plus. 20 tip, total. 80.I too seen Mimi at Thai Style several times and got the same service others reported (great massage, slow sensual HJ finish), but I went back last month Thai Style had moved to another unit in CC. When I asked on the phone about her, the person didn't seem to know who I was talking about. Anyone know where she is now?

P.S. Looks like good times still can be had at the new location though. If you check their Yelp page, looks like bruddah man got an unexpected HE offer from one of the ladies there. LOL.

DeadHead1
05-02-17, 17:47
I too seen Mimi at Thai Style several times and got the same service others reported (great massage, slow sensual HJ finish), but I went back last month Thai Style had moved to another unit in CC. When I asked on the phone about her, the person didn't seem to know who I was talking about. Anyone know where she is now?

P.S. Looks like good times still can be had at the new location though. If you check their Yelp page, looks like bruddah man got an unexpected HE offer from one of the ladies there. LOL.Mimi sounds like May (Soi). My guess. She is at Pattaya too.

MisoHoney808
05-03-17, 16:04
Mimi sounds like May (Soi). My guess. She is at Pattaya too.I been to Thai Pattaya a few times before and seen May on their ads and in passing the hallways. That's a different girl for sure.

Mimi could be at Pattaya too now, but just wanted to clarify that they're not the same person.

MisoHoney808
05-16-17, 16:15
Had some time to kill the other day so I decided to give Thai Style another go. Didn't ask for any girl when made the appointment and ended up with Ngon. I'd say she's in her early. Mid 40's. Nice C's. English definitely not her strong suit. Other than asking if I was ok, all attempts at small talk was met with a few "huhs?" or dead silence.

Had another great Thai massage complete with walk on back. There was some teasing around the boys when I was laying faced down. Thought she was going to offer extra massage services on the flip but didn't. Maybe it's because they offered to the wrong guy recently and he outed them on Yelp so they were being cautious. Will be back again later when the back is hurting and in need of a good stretching and walking on.

Ernestm
05-17-17, 20:04
Had some time to kill the other day so I decided to give Thai Style another go. Didn't ask for any girl when made the appointment and ended up with Ngon. I'd say she's in her early. Mid 40's. Nice C's. English definitely not her strong suit. Other than asking if I was ok, all attempts at small talk was met with a few "huhs?" or dead silence.

Had another great Thai massage complete with walk on back. There was some teasing around the boys when I was laying faced down. Thought she was going to offer extra massage services on the flip but didn't. Maybe it's because they offered to the wrong guy recently and he outed them on Yelp so they were being cautious. Will be back again later when the back is hurting and in need of a good stretching and walking on.I think any caution or lack of HE by the therapist, depends on the therapist. I have seen 5 different MT's at Thai Style and have always gotten a HE on the first session with them. My regular there just sent me a text the other day to let me know she is back, so I will be seeing her soon for a nice massage with HE.

Coffee Bean
05-17-17, 20:48
I think any caution or lack of HE by the therapist, depends on the therapist. I have seen 5 different MT's at Thai Style and have always gotten a HE on the first session with them. My regular there just sent me a text the other day to let me know she is back, so I will be seeing her soon for a nice massage with HE.I agree with brother E. Always got HE. Actually stopped going because they start the teasing too soon. I like to get a good massage and on the flip, get a HE. At Thai style, I notice they start stroking your balls from behind when you face down. It's nice. But I like a longer massage.

MisoHoney808
06-05-17, 16:04
Had another great Thai massage complete with walk on back. There was some teasing around the boys when I was laying faced down. Thought she was going to offer extra massage services on the flip but didn't. Maybe it's because they offered to the wrong guy recently and he outed them on Yelp so they were being cautious. Will be back again later when the back is hurting and in need of a good stretching and walking on.Went to Thai style again over the weekend and got Ngon again. Pretty good massage, but she started teasing way earlier this time. Didn't want to leave with blue balls like the last time I was with her so asked for the happy ending. Very little roaming allowed over her clothes. Happy ending was rushed, jack hammer style and when I asked her to slow down, the language barrier again was an issue. Would repeat with her for the great thai massage, the HE I would not. Massage 9/10, HE 2/10.

WomenLover2
06-23-17, 00:46
Went to Thai style again over the weekend and got Ngon again. Pretty good massage, but she started teasing way earlier this time. Didn't want to leave with blue balls like the last time I was with her so asked for the happy ending. Very little roaming allowed over her clothes. Happy ending was rushed, jack hammer style and when I asked her to slow down, the language barrier again was an issue. Would repeat with her for the great thai massage, the HE I would not. Massage 9/10, HE 2/10.Please advise of link to her. Please give descriptions.

MisoHoney808
06-23-17, 15:28
Please advise of link to her. Please give descriptions.Gave a description of her in my previous report. Here's there current CL ad. She's the one in the top middle https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6179859975.html.

MisoHoney808
07-03-17, 16:32
Saw Anna again recently and she still gives the same great Thai, deep massage, walk on back etc. HE just as good as before, unrushed sensual HE and light roaming over clothes. Standard damage for the hour.

Incogfilipino
07-03-17, 21:10
Now that this thread has been around for awhile. What would you guys recommend as the place with the best Thai style massage? Thai Style? Good HE is a bonus, but mostly looking for a good Thai massage.

Cloe Stone
07-03-17, 23:02
Now that this thread has been around for awhile. What would you guys recommend as the place with the best Thai style massage? Thai Style? Good HE is a bonus, but mostly looking for a good Thai massage.IMHO the best "Thai Massage" is at Thai Issan Massage. There is a location on King Street and Keeaumoku Street. To my knowledge they offer a legitimate "Thai Syle" massage, no HE. For a Thai ladies that give a good massage with HE please read the Massage Therapists Thread.

H Mobius
07-03-17, 23:34
Now that this thread has been around for awhile. What would you guys recommend as the place with the best Thai style massage? Thai Style? Good HE is a bonus, but mostly looking for a good Thai massage.Marian at Vera's actually massages pretty good, does everywhere even arms and hands. Some other girls merely ride the clock with bogus leg and back rubbing til it's time for the big show.

DRmjm
07-21-17, 13:07
I saw the owner, great 90 minute Thai massage. She turned me into a pretzel. I'm pretty sure this is a totally legit place even touch she did touched my balls once or twice, I think it was by accident (it was non erotic) and all part of the massage. I was covered the entire time and it was very professional.

I go to her when I need a real massage. If there was HE there I'd probably never go anywhere else. But, isn't that the trade off? If I want HE I get a good to OK non professional massage and awesome HE, but for a great professional massage I'll get a great massage but leave without that special smile.

HE should be part of a full body massage and taught in massage school! Why it's illegal is beyond me, especially if the provider stays clothed. But, whatever.

Skyline Chrome
07-26-17, 03:59
I saw the owner, great 90 minute Thai massage. She turned me into a pretzel. I'm pretty sure this is a totally legit place even touch she did touched my balls once or twice, I think it was by accident (it was non erotic) and all part of the massage. I was covered the entire time and it was very professional.

I go to her when I need a real massage. If there was HE there I'd probably never go anywhere else. But, isn't that the trade off? If I want HE I get a good to OK non professional massage and awesome HE, but for a great professional massage I'll get a great massage but leave without that special smile.

HE should be part of a full body massage and taught in massage school! Why it's illegal is beyond me, especially if the provider stays clothed. But, whatever.Yes Nina is a pro. No funny stuff.

Blake123
07-27-17, 04:39
Yes Nina is a pro. No funny stuff.Agree. Always a very good massage from a great gal. She used to be pretty playful when she owned Siam Thai until she sold it seven years ago. Nonetheless, she has always been legit with me, and I have seen more times than I can count (at both Siam Thai and Thai Banyan).

Coffee Bean
03-27-18, 19:00
Okay. I posted my legit list. Here's my other list. I will note that I do not visit places below 21st floor at CC because of the cramped rooms. The main thing I seek, is a decent massage that lasts at least 40 minutes, followed by a nice HE. CC2403 Massage Thailand. CC3903 Thai Style. 2601 Amazing Thai. 3303 Thai Pataya. 2602 Kylie, 2701 Emma (Thai and Mia YMMV) 2401 Bella. 2402 Nat. 203 Hiran (YMMV). Outside of CC, there is Annie in PC. Pin Thai in Aiea. Lily in Aiea. And Aroma Thai in Kapolei. The newly opened Ladeiwadee Amanda and Alicia. Taniwadee in Wahiawa. Nadia in Wahiawa. As always, YMMV. Please do not PM asking if these girls give FS or BJ. These are licensed massage places, not AMPs. In many instances, extras were given after repeat visits on my part. Be nice, be respectable, and tip appropriately and it will pay dividends. Happy hunting boys.

Jb Good
03-28-18, 14:06
And what is the appropriate tip? Mahalo.

Okay. I posted my legit list. Here's my other list. I will note that I do not visit places below 21st floor at CC because of the cramped rooms. The main thing I seek, is a decent massage that lasts at least 40 minutes, followed by a nice HE. CC2403 Massage Thailand. CC3903 Thai Style. 2601 Amazing Thai. 3303 Thai Pataya. 2602 Kylie, 2701 Emma (Thai and Mia YMMV) 2401 Bella. 2402 Nat. 203 Hiran (YMMV). Outside of CC, there is Annie in PC. Pin Thai in Aiea. Lily in Aiea. And Aroma Thai in Kapolei. The newly opened Ladeiwadee Amanda and Alicia. Taniwadee in Wahiawa. Nadia in Wahiawa. As always, YMMV. Please do not PM asking if these girls give FS or BJ. These are licensed massage places, not AMPs. In many instances, extras were given after repeat visits on my part. Be nice, be respectable, and tip appropriately and it will pay dividends. Happy hunting boys.

Hawaii65
03-28-18, 14:13
Okay. I posted my legit list. Here's my other list. I will note that I do not visit places below 21st floor at CC because of the cramped rooms. The main thing I seek, is a decent massage that lasts at least 40 minutes, followed by a nice HE. CC2403 Massage Thailand. CC3903 Thai Style. 2601 Amazing Thai. 3303 Thai Pataya. 2602 Kylie, 2701 Emma (Thai and Mia YMMV) 2401 Bella. 2402 Nat. 203 Hiran (YMMV). Outside of CC, there is Annie in PC. Pin Thai in Aiea. Lily in Aiea. And Aroma Thai in Kapolei. The newly opened Ladeiwadee Amanda and Alicia. Taniwadee in Wahiawa. Nadia in Wahiawa. As always, YMMV. Please do not PM asking if these girls give FS or BJ. These are licensed massage places, not AMPs. In many instances, extras were given after repeat visits on my part. Be nice, be respectable, and tip appropriately and it will pay dividends. Happy hunting boys.Have you received HE at Thai Aroma in Kapolei?

Coffee Bean
03-28-18, 15:56
Have you received HE at Thai Aroma in Kapolei?Yes. This list is an accumulation of many hours of research, thousands of dollars spent and countless times I've TOFTT with a crappy provider. Also helps to have a good network of mongers with who I exchange info with regularly. You guys know who you are. Add I stated earlier, YMMV as I have established great relationships with the providers and owners.

Bigred808
03-28-18, 16:53
Yes. This list is an accumulation of many hours of research, thousands of dollars spent and countless times I've TOFTT with a crappy provider. Also helps to have a good network of mongers with who I exchange info with regularly. You guys know who you are. Add I stated earlier, YMMV as I have established great relationships with the providers and owners.Have you gone to Thai Aroma lately? Use to get all the time but last time I went they refuse and went completely nuts about it. Said April almost got her busted.

Coffee Bean
03-30-18, 16:09
Okay. I posted my legit list. Here's my other list. I will note that I do not visit places below 21st floor at CC because of the cramped rooms. The main thing I seek, is a decent massage that lasts at least 40 minutes, followed by a nice HE. CC2403 Massage Thailand. CC3903 Thai Style. 2601 Amazing Thai. 3303 Thai Pataya. 2602 Kylie, 2701 Emma (Thai and Mia YMMV) 2401 Bella. 2402 Nat. 203 Hiran (YMMV). Outside of CC, there is Annie in PC. Pin Thai in Aiea. Lily in Aiea. And Aroma Thai in Kapolei. The newly opened Ladeiwadee Amanda and Alicia. Taniwadee in Wahiawa. Nadia in Wahiawa. As always, YMMV. Please do not PM asking if these girls give FS or BJ. These are licensed massage places, not AMPs. In many instances, extras were given after repeat visits on my part. Be nice, be respectable, and tip appropriately and it will pay dividends. Happy hunting boys.Just wanted to clarify. These are Thai massage places that I listed. I go in expecting a nice massage for at least 35 to 45 minutes. Then a nice HJ to complete the season. Roaming is always appreciated. I don't expect BJ or FS, I don't even ask for it. Worst case scenario, I got an hour legit massage from a cute girl for 60 +20 tip. I usually pay $120 total for HE although I have paid more (when my little head takes over my brain). When I want FS, I'll go to Rejuve, Vanilla or another AMP. For me it doesn't make sense to try and get FS for the last 10 min and pay 200. I'd rather pay 200 at an AMP and get a full hour with a girl who expects you to fuck her. Hope this helps. Happy hunting!

HNLsan
03-31-18, 00:16
Just wanted to clarify. These are Thai massage places that I listed. I go in expecting a nice massage for at least 35 to 45 minutes. Then a nice HJ to complete the season. Roaming is always appreciated. I don't expect BJ or FS, I don't even ask for it. Worst case scenario, I got an hour legit massage from a cute girl for 60 +20 tip. I usually pay $120 total for HE although I have paid more (when my little head takes over my brain). When I want FS, I'll go to Rejuve, Vanilla or another AMP. For me it doesn't make sense to try and get FS for the last 10 min and pay 200. I'd rather pay 200 at an AMP and get a full hour with a girl who expects you to fuck her. Hope this helps. Happy hunting!Same. Thank you CB for this amazing resource!

CougarLvr
04-06-18, 14:13
Same. Thank you CB for this amazing resource!Great list! You the man for TOFTT. Anyone know anything about this one?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/massage-and-prostate-by-jenny/6229363

DaViper
05-29-18, 16:45
Anyone tried this place? Went to Taniokas and was driving out and saw this place.

Blake123
05-30-18, 06:49
Anyone tried this place? Went to Taniokas and was driving out and saw this place.Pretty sure you mean Saitara. Legit place. Very clean and spacious place.

DaViper
05-30-18, 08:31
Pretty sure you mean Saitara. Legit place. Very clean and spacious place.Yah that's the place got the spelling wrong.