PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Letters to the Editor

Admin
12-31-06, 21:00
Thread Starter.

Southpaw
01-02-07, 00:11
Any lot lizards in the central PA area? I'm looking at the route 30/83/81 and turnpike areas.

Sabor
01-23-07, 21:39
Jackson
Just wanna say thanks to your contribution and efforts. From time to time I'm sure it's good to hear it and Sabor6 along with many hobbyist appreciate what you have done.

Be safe!

Benchseats Rock
01-23-07, 22:37
Jackson,

Many thanks again for your outstanding site and work. We are all in your debt.

After seeing it referenced on this site, I checked out the 'Reports of Distinction' threads on the ISG. I was impressed by how useful and informative they were and think that including these threads on the USASG would be a great addition. Although some of the travel guide purpose of ROD on the ISG would not apply here, for places like Baltimore, Memphis or Waterbury w/ thousands of reports it would be a valuable tool. If it would be too cumbersome or time consuming for you to start all of these threads, would it be possible, as an alternative, for senior members to start these threads where appropriate, with the standard rules of ROD applying?

Vito

If you want to see why El Jefe has chosen not to encourage them on this site, take a look at the one in Baltimore. I had hoped for the better, but c'est la vie.

CookyJar
02-20-07, 20:12
From the start I tried to be a gentleman. Yes, I did lose my temper a couple of times. I was provoked. The flamers, non-posters, wise guys and time wasters are still there. But, I am restricted. Why couldn't I post in the Philly General Thread? Why can't I post in other forums? What rule did I break? Why am I made to be the bad guy? You don't owe me a thing. But, it would be nice if you could give me an explanation.

CookyJar

Benchseats Rock
04-06-07, 02:44
The thumbnails are an awesome feature.

Thanks for making a great forum even better,

Bench

Rey
04-28-07, 18:22
Today (Saturday 4/28)

Was sitting in the rest area on I-95 Southboud side, just south of Bridgeport. I think it's just past exit 22. At 10 in the morning a girl knocked on my door.

Woke up and met Teri. Whire, redhair, natural tits, probably a B/C, thirtiesh.

She offered CBJ for .3, FS for .4. A little bit too time oriented for my needs, but she gave a good cbj.

Artificial Red
06-08-07, 02:36
Seems I used a banned word in one of my posts when referring to a SW threatening to cry rape for no reason. I did not realize the word was banned and apologize to Jackson for needing to censor my post.

Red

Red Draggin
06-09-07, 00:50
Can senior members start a subforum? Can someone clue me in on how to do it? Thanks.

Chuckieboy3
06-12-07, 14:16
I'll be heading up and back I-95 next week between FL and NY and have always wanted to sample some lot lizard action at a truck stop. I'm not a trucker, just a minivan, but I have a CB radio. Any suggestions as to which truckstops in SC or NC might be busy with truck stop girls? What CB channel do they monitor?

I'd like to get a motel room and party for a night or two. (just a fetish of mine I'd like to live out I guess)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Aressex
06-22-07, 16:52
Dear Editor,

I was reading the Rules for this forum, and came across one that was not clear:

What's Not Allowed
The following types of photographs ARE NOT acceptable for publication in the Forum:
* Photographs of American women in private locations. Street photographs are okay.

If you look at the Photo Gallery, it seems like this rule is broken daily.

Is a photo of an American woman in a monger's car not allowed?
Is a photo of an American woman in a hotel room not allowed?
Is a photo of an American woman in a monger's home not allowed?

Something's wrong either with the loose enforcement or the wording of this regulation. I hope you can clarify the intent of the rule and provide a more specific guideline on when, if ever, photos of American women are permitted.

Thank you.

=======================================

Hi Aressex,

You are correct. However, CookyJar can post whatever he wants.

Thanks,

Jackson

Little Tony II
07-31-07, 22:26
Greetings Jackson.

I would like to recommend DaddysLookin for senior membership. He has over 40 good quality posts. He has also been a quality friend of the Providence RI section.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=553071&postcount=858

Tony

DownAndOut
08-08-07, 13:42
Hi Jackson,,

When I click on my (or anyone's) profile, I get the error:

"DownAndOut, you do not have permission to view this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your membership may not be activated.

Please click the activation link in the email you were sent, or click here to resend the activation email.

You cannot post reports, send private messages, or view the photographs until you activate your membership by email.

Your membership may not have the correct privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or access administrative features?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account."

I am able to click and do everything else. I was able to click on the profile before. Can you help?

Thanks,

Downandout

P.S. Would I be a senior member, now?

=========================================

Hi,

First, let me say that I appreciate your participation in the Forum.

I read your recent message in the Forum that was directed to me but posted as an open message.

Please understand that the open Forum is not the place to address member-specific issues. Therefor, I deleted your message from the Forum without action.

If you have an issue with the Forum that you wish to discuss with me, then please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page of the website to send me an email, and I will be pleased to respond appropriately.

Thanks,

Jackson

DownAndOut
08-08-07, 22:04
=========================================

Hi,

First, let me say that I appreciate your participation in the Forum.

I read your recent message in the Forum that was directed to me but posted as an open message.

Please understand that the open Forum is not the place to address member-specific issues. Therefor, I deleted your message from the Forum without action.

If you have an issue with the Forum that you wish to discuss with me, then please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page of the website to send me an email, and I will be pleased to respond appropriately.

Thanks,

Jackson[/QUOTE]Thank you for responding, Jackson. I hope you won't get upset, but I did use the "Contact Us" button 4 times. I did not get any response to my email, so it was only after those 4 times that I then tried this letter to editor forum. Is it possible that my message or your reply is getting dropped somehow? But anyway, thanks for responding. I will try another message using the "Contact Us" link.

Aloha

==========================================

Hi,

That's not possible. I get about 50 emails a day, but I manage to keep my inbox pretty clean except for a few emails that I can't figure out how to answer right away. Certainly I wouldn't have missed a routine email four times.

Thanks,

Jackson

Teabag X
09-01-07, 21:24
I-95 exit 41a. Jessup, MD. DO NOT turn in to the T/A !! go past the gate and the "giant" warehouse, then turn right and go around the loop. Several girls working there in the evening. 1 really hot, petite, 20 y.o. mixed girl. She almost looks peurta rican. and seh will do any thing! i do mean anything for the right $$$$$

Teabag X
09-01-07, 21:34
The best place to find girls in jersey is at camden. The neighborhood is 1 of the worst in US and ya gotta watch for LE and gangbangers! Alot of really cute girls workin the stroll on broadway. Take I-76 west to I-676 west. Get off at the morgan ave. Exit. Turn right at the light by the time you get to the "T" intersection at broadway, you should start seeing girls. Turn right on broadway and start looking! If you see a girl about 5'6" with long black hair, in her early 20's with fake "the" cups, that's camille! She's HOT and damn good! And she'll even speak greek for a little extra most of the girls in camden are reasonable in there requests for donations. Just remember. THIS IS A GANG AREA! Use the big head 1st and you'll be OK. Problemchild said it and I'm back quiet!

Trewalker69
09-03-07, 21:23
reasonable in there requests for donations. Just remember. THIS IS A GANG AREA! Use the big head 1st and you'll be OK. Problemchild said it and I'm back quiet![/QUOTE]

Hi Teabag
I have found things have slowed ALOT this year. Really nothing to report,find a few but they are here today gone tomorrow. Po Po is doing his job,BTW Po Po monitors this site so keep that in mind.........If I find anything useful to report ,I will,,even the girlz in the tarheel have slowed down,ain't what it was back in the day.If ya run TX try the "Key",If ya don't know what the key is that means you don't run that part of TX

Busty Ana Lee
11-23-07, 18:35
Hello,

This is Ana Lee.

I've used the Contact Us" email and regular email to Jackson.

Someone posted a negative post regarding me. I answered with a well written letter. I asked the moderator to remove post but he let it stay.

Now a guy who has never seen me and only have six posts to his name is claiming to have seen me. I haven't seen any NEW clients in NY.

He's also claiming my pictures are fake, they are not. I take photos every two weeks and have a member gallery. He claims I'm a BBW and make racial statements regarding color and attractiveness.

My reviews on various message boards are stellar. I do not need someone trying to disparage my name and reputation. The other boards at least let you clear your name.

I'd love to be unmoderated since I have to clear my name when anyone/everyone can attack me and their post stands. Their unfounded inane posts are seen by many.

Thanks for your help in this manner.

Regards,
Ana Lee
--------
PS; Please remove my photos in that thread, especially my face photo

http://www.hotanalee.com